时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ralen, I have warrant for your arrest. | 瑞伦 我这里有你的逮捕令 |
[00:04] | Perhaps as ambassador, you can offer something | 也许作为大使 你可以提供一些东西 |
[00:06] | – for your son’s life. – What do you want? | -来换你儿子的命 -你想要什么 |
[00:08] | I want Pandora’s Box. | 我想要潘多拉之盒 |
[00:11] | I can’t control my powers. | 我无法控制我的能力 |
[00:13] | I believe I’m in love with you, Jax. | 我可能爱上你了 杰克斯 |
[00:15] | – Greetings, husband. – Greetings… wife. | -你好 丈夫 -你好 妻子 |
[00:18] | If he’s been lying about that, what else has he been lying about? | 如果他一直在撒谎 那他还撒了什么谎 |
[00:20] | You told me you were going to | 你说过你要告诉我 |
[00:21] | tell me what happened to my parents. | 我父母发生了什么事 |
[00:22] | I told you I would give you the key to the mystery. | 我说我会给你解开谜团的钥匙 |
[00:24] | Harlan Fried, you’re under arrest. | 哈伦·弗里德 你被捕了 |
[00:26] | Now you have to find the lock. | 现在你得找到那把锁 |
[00:28] | Thomas disabled the transponder codes on his Infiltrator. | 托马斯禁用了他的渗透者转发器密码 |
[00:30] | I’m not even sure Thomas wants to be found. | 我甚至不确定托马斯是否希望被人找到 |
[00:35] | The Earth Fleet Training Academy | 地球舰队训练学院 |
[00:37] | is now celebrating its 110th anniversary of its founding. | 正在庆祝建校110周年 |
[00:41] | It’s here that the best and brightest minds in the galaxy | 星系中最优秀 最聪明的人都会来这里学习 |
[00:45] | come to pursue a career in EarthCom. | 然后去地球网寻找工作 |
[00:48] | And then there’s me. | 但是还有我 |
[00:51] | This monument is a tribute to the fallen heroes | 这座纪念碑是对阵亡英雄的致敬 |
[00:54] | who protected the Confederacy | 他们在我们与扎塔的长期冲突中 |
[00:55] | in our long conflict with the Zatarians, | 誓死保护联盟 |
[00:58] | commemorating the bloody battle which led to the Armistice, | 纪念导致停战的血腥战争 |
[01:01] | the Battle of Proxima Centauri. | 比邻星战役 |
[01:03] | Now Armistice Day is a time to reflect on the past | 停战日是一个反思过去 |
[01:07] | and look to the future. | 展望未来的日子 |
[01:08] | When the war ended, | 战争结束时 |
[01:09] | Earth and Zatar were at a crossroads. | 地球和扎塔在一个十字路口 |
[01:13] | Most cadets, myself included, | 包括我在内的大多数学员 |
[01:15] | find themselves now in a similarly tough position, | 发现自己正处于同样艰难的境地 |
[01:19] | wondering who to ask as their date | 我们都在想要请谁 |
[01:20] | to the big Armistice Day dance. | 一起参加停战日舞会 |
[01:24] | Okay, now this | 好吧 这 |
[01:25] | is Ralen… | 是瑞伦 |
[01:28] | from Zatar. | 来自扎塔 |
[01:30] | Like me, a clone, | 跟我这个克隆人一样 |
[01:32] | he is the first of his kind to attend the Academy. | 他也是他们种族第一个来学院上学的 |
[01:35] | Hi, Ralen. | 瑞伦 |
[01:37] | I was just telling these future cadets | 我在告诉这些未来的学员 |
[01:39] | that Armistice Day Dance is this week. | 本周有停战日舞会 |
[01:41] | Do you have a date yet? | 你有舞伴了吗 |
[01:42] | I do not. | 没有 |
[01:44] | No one has asked me yet. | 还没有人邀请我啊 |
[01:45] | That is unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[01:48] | I’m just going to… | 借过 |
[01:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry. He’s been through a lot lately. | 很抱歉 他最近经历了很多 |
[01:56] | Plus, our midterm exams are coming up. | 而且我们的期中考试就要来了 |
[01:57] | It’s super stressful. | 压力太大了 |
[02:01] | Moving on. | 继续走吧 |
[02:02] | Let’s go. Okay, great. | 走吧 太好了 |
[02:06] | This building, you may not know. | 这幢楼 你们可能不知道 |
[02:16] | We still can’t access the portals without the girl. | 没有那个女孩 我们还是无法进入传送门 |
[02:19] | You promised me you would be able to control them. | 你答应过我 你可以控制他们 |
[02:23] | What do I pay you for | 既然你搞不定杰克斯 |
[02:24] | if you can’t find a work around for Jax? | 那我还付你什么钱 |
[02:26] | Correction, Miss Fried. Your father pays me, not you. | 更正一下 弗里德小姐 是你父亲付的钱 不是你 |
[02:31] | As long as my father rots in a prison cell, | 只要我父亲还在监狱 |
[02:35] | you will answer to me as the new CEO of Parallax. | 你就得把我当作视差的新首席执行官 |
[02:41] | I said I wasn’t to be interrupted. | 我说了别打扰我 |
[02:44] | It’s Daddy, Regan. | 是爸爸的事 里根 |
[02:46] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:49] | Mom said he was murdered… | 妈妈说他前往 |
[02:53] | while being taken away to the Maximum Security Penal Asteroid. | 最高警戒的刑罚小行星途中被谋杀了 |
[02:59] | I wanted him out of our way. | 我希望他别碍事 |
[03:00] | I did not wish him to be dead. | 但我不希望他死 |
[03:10] | I need you to be strong. | 你得坚强起来 |
[03:14] | I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[03:17] | everything will be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[03:41] | Welcome home, Pilar. | 欢迎回家 皮拉 |
[03:44] | I love the new haircut, by the way. | 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[03:47] | Thanks. It’s for the gala. | 谢谢 这是为晚会准备的 |
[03:49] | Very chic. | 非常时髦 |
[03:51] | Another flower delivery. | 又送花 |
[03:52] | This is just getting silly now. | 真是太傻了 |
[03:54] | Oh, don’t even act like you don’t love all the attention. | 不要表现得好像你不喜欢被关注一样 |
[03:57] | I kind of do, | 我有点喜欢 |
[03:58] | but I’d really love a fruit basket. | 但我真的想要一个果篮 |
[04:00] | How many flowers does a girl need? | 一个女孩需要多少花 |
[04:02] | This is kind of old-fashioned. | 这有点过时吧 |
[04:04] | So… | 所以 |
[04:05] | who are they from this time? | 这次是谁啊 |
[04:11] | Liam, | 利亚姆 |
[04:11] | from Alien Linguistics class. | 外星语言学课 |
[04:13] | Again. | 又是他 |
[04:15] | They’re pretty, though. | 不过它们很漂亮 |
[04:17] | Very… pink. | 非常粉 |
[04:21] | So is he the one | 你喜欢他吗 |
[04:23] | or just another one? | 还是备胎 |
[04:24] | I’m kind of tempted, but… | 我有点喜欢他 但是 |
[04:27] | right now it’s a toss-up | 现在我得在 |
[04:28] | between Anton from Stellar Cartography, | 恒星制图的安东 |
[04:30] | Celeste from Earth History, | 地球历史的塞莱斯特 |
[04:31] | and Charles from Computer Engineering. | 还有计算机工程的查尔斯中间选择 |
[04:33] | Did you just call Professor Baker “Charles”? | 你刚才叫贝克教授”查尔斯”吗 |
[04:35] | Don’t be judgy. He’s really hot. | 别妄下判断 他真的很帅气 |
[04:38] | Pilar, he’s, like, ancient, | 皮拉 他好像很老啊 |
[04:39] | and he’s your professor. | 而且他是你的教授 |
[04:40] | You cannot date him. | 你不能邀请他作为舞伴 |
[04:41] | He’s 29 and a guest lecturer. Doesn’t count. | 他是29岁的客座讲师 不算的 |
[04:44] | Anyway, I don’t even have time to be thinking about all this. | 不管怎样 我都没有时间去想这些 |
[04:46] | I’ve spent so much time on the planning committee | 我在规划委员会为这个晚会花了这么多时间 |
[04:48] | for this gala that I haven’t even had a chance | 可我都没机会去思考 |
[04:50] | to think about who I want to go with yet. | 我想和谁一起去 |
[04:53] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[04:55] | I’m just not in the mood to go to a dance right now, | 我现在没心情参加舞会 |
[04:58] | after everything that’s happened this year. | 今年发生这么多事 |
[05:00] | Jax, it’s mandatory. | 杰克斯 这是强制性的 |
[05:01] | Not to mention, I haven’t spent weeks planning | 更不用说 我已经计划好几个星期了 |
[05:03] | this for you to be a no-show. | 你不能不参加 |
[05:05] | The way I see it, you have two options: | 在我看来 你有两个选择 |
[05:06] | Ralen or Xander. | 瑞伦或桑德尔 |
[05:08] | – Ralen’s married, Pilar. – Great. | -瑞伦结婚了 皮拉 -太好了 |
[05:09] | Xander it is. | 那就桑德尔了 |
[05:26] | – Ralen. – Commander. | -瑞伦 -指挥官 |
[05:27] | Sorry to interrupt your imbibing session. | 很抱歉打断了你的饮酒会 |
[05:30] | I know they’re quite important to you. | 我知道它对你很重要 |
[05:33] | How’s married life? | 婚姻生活怎么样 |
[05:35] | I see Jax told you. | 看来杰克斯告诉你了 |
[05:43] | What do you want, Ralen? | 你想干嘛 瑞伦 |
[05:45] | I’ve come to express my gratitude. | 我是来表达我的谢意的 |
[05:47] | For what? | 为什么 |
[05:47] | I heard what you did for me on Io. | 我听说你在木卫一为我做的事了 |
[05:49] | Okay, um, I didn’t do it for you. | 好吧 我不是为了你 |
[05:52] | Nonetheless, you saved my life. | 尽管如此 你还是救了我的命 |
[05:54] | So… thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[05:57] | Can I buy you a drink as recompense? | 我能请你喝一杯作为补偿吗 |
[06:02] | Good. | 好 |
[06:03] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:04] | Another and a water, please. | 再来一杯水 谢谢 |
[06:08] | Actually, I am glad that we’re talking. | 实际上 我很高兴我们可以聊天 |
[06:11] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[06:13] | I rushed to judgment, and I thought you were guilty. | 我仓促做出了判断 我以为你有罪 |
[06:18] | I should have trusted you. | 我应该相信你的 |
[06:21] | So I’m sorry. | 所以我很抱歉 |
[06:25] | It seems to have become quite problematic for you | 这对你来说似乎成了个大问题 |
[06:27] | to know who to trust and who not to trust, has it not? | 不知道到底该信任谁了 不是吗 |
[06:31] | I’m not sure I know what you mean. | 你这是什么意思 |
[06:33] | I think you do. | 你很清楚 |
[06:35] | My father has expectations for me | 我父亲对我有所期望 |
[06:37] | which I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to meet. | 我不确定我能不能达到 |
[06:39] | I’m sure it’s the same for you. | 我相信你也一样 |
[06:41] | I think it would be quite hard to disappoint my father. | 我应该不会让我爸失望的 |
[06:43] | He died when I was very young. | 我很小的时候他就死了 |
[06:45] | I’m not talking about your biological father | 我不是说你的生父 |
[06:47] | but the man to whom your allegiances truly lie. | 而是你真正效忠的人 |
[06:52] | Perhaps we have more in common | 也许我们的共同点 |
[06:55] | than I previously thought, Ralen. | 比我之前想的要多 瑞伦 |
[06:57] | Perhaps we do. | 也许吧 |
[07:00] | Including our mutual attraction to Jax. | 包括我们和杰克斯的相互吸引 |
[07:03] | Now, it’s no secret | 这不是秘密 |
[07:04] | that you harbor a great deal of affection for her, as do I. | 你和我一样对她怀有深厚的感情 |
[07:08] | May I ask your intentions? | 我可以问一下你的意图吗 |
[07:13] | You may ask. | 你可以问 |
[07:16] | Is– Is that a joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 |
[07:18] | I suppose it is. | 是吧 |
[07:21] | I don’t intend to cease my pursuit of her, | 我不打算停止对她的追求 |
[07:23] | if that’s what you’re wondering. | 如果你想知道的话 |
[07:25] | No, I’m not wondering, Ralen. | 不 我不想知道 瑞伦 |
[07:27] | But you might want to give it a thought, | 但你得想一想 |
[07:28] | considering the fact you are married. | 毕竟你已经结婚了 |
[07:30] | That’s between me and Jax. | 那是我和杰克斯之间的事 |
[07:33] | And your wife, I should imagine? | 那你妻子呢 |
[07:39] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:41] | We both care deeply about the same girl. | 我们都很关心同一个女孩 |
[07:44] | But if you’re looking for some sort of permission– | 但如果你要得到许可 |
[07:46] | No, I’m– I’m not. I… | 不 我没有 我 |
[07:49] | I respect you, commander. | 我尊敬你 指挥官 |
[07:52] | And it was important for me | 对我来说 |
[07:53] | to be honest about my intentions, that’s all. | 说我的意图是很重要的 仅此而已 |
[07:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:00] | But it’s not really your choice. | 但这不是你的选择 |
[08:02] | It’s not really my choice. It’s Jax’s. | 这不是我的选择 这是杰克斯的 |
[08:08] | I have to go. | 我走了 |
[08:10] | I’m sure you do. | 好的 |
[08:19] | Thanks for the drink, Ralen. | 谢谢你的酒 瑞伦 |
[08:28] | The Infiltrator Cadet Ross absconded with from the Academy | 罗斯学员从学院潜逃时驾驶的渗透者 |
[08:31] | has been located. | 已经定位了 |
[08:32] | I thought the transponder on that ship had been disabled. | 那艘飞船的转发器不是禁用了吗 |
[08:35] | Yes, but an hour ago, the craft exited hyperspace | 是的 但是一小时前飞船在卡门线离开了超空间 |
[08:37] | at the Karman Line and was detected in orbit. | 在轨道上被检测到了 |
[08:40] | I assume Cadet Ross will be disciplined accordingly? | 罗斯学员会受到相应的惩罚吗 |
[08:43] | He would, if he was aboard. | 前提是他在飞船上 |
[08:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:48] | The ship was found empty. There was no sign of Cadet Ross. | 飞船是空的 没有罗斯学员的迹象 |
[08:51] | Well, if he’s not onboard, then where is he? | 如果他不在飞船上 那他在哪里 |
[08:54] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[08:58] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 先生 |
[08:59] | I’m not sure that looking for a missing pupil | 寻找学院失踪的学生 |
[09:02] | from the Academy is really CIS business. | 好像不关中情局的事吧 |
[09:04] | It’s not, but it’s come to my attention that Cadet Ross | 嗯 但我发现罗斯学员 |
[09:07] | has begun to manifest certain powers | 已经开始显现出某些力量 |
[09:09] | that will be valuable to us or someone else. | 这对我们或其他人都很有价值 |
[09:13] | Right, so you don’t really care if he’s safe or not. | 所以你不在乎他是否安全 |
[09:16] | You just care whether or not he’s working for our enemies. | 你只是关心他是否在为我们的敌人工作 |
[09:18] | I would think that’s something we would all care about. | 这是我们都会关心的吧 |
[09:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:25] | I’ll begin my investigation tomorrow, | 明天停战日晚会之后 |
[09:27] | after the Armistice Day gala. | 我就开始调查 |
[09:29] | You’ll begin your investigation now. | 你现在就去调查 |
[09:32] | Well, I was planning on asking your niece to the dance. | 我本来打算请你侄女去舞会的 |
[09:37] | There is no time for childish pursuits, | 现在没有时间进行幼稚的追求 |
[09:39] | especially given the gravity of our present situation. | 尤其是考虑到我们目前情况的严重性 |
[09:42] | Oh, I didn’t realize I needed to ask your permission. | 我都不知道我还需要征得你的同意 |
[09:43] | It’s not an option. | 这不是选择 |
[09:45] | Emotional attachment is not possible in our line of work. | 干我们这行 不能动感情 |
[09:48] | Are we talking about your niece or your wife? | 我们是在谈论你的侄女 还是你的妻子 |
[09:51] | – You’re out of line, Xander. – Look, I’m sorry, | -你太过分了 桑德尔 -对不起 |
[09:53] | but if I want to date Jax, | 就算我想邀请杰克斯参加舞会 |
[09:54] | then that’s really no concern of yours. | 那也不关你的事 |
[09:56] | I’m afraid it’s every concern of mine. | 恐怕这就是我的事 |
[10:01] | You know the danger she represents. | 你知道她代表的危险 |
[10:04] | And you have your orders, commander. | 你可以下达命令 指挥官 |
[10:06] | Orders like arresting Ralen for treason | 像以叛国罪逮捕瑞伦这样的命令 |
[10:08] | when you knew full well that he was innocent? | 但你知道他是无辜的 |
[10:10] | I did not know he was innocent. | 我不知道他是无辜的 |
[10:12] | I only suspected he had been framed by Parallax. | 我只是怀疑他是被视差陷害的 |
[10:15] | Professor, I used to feel like I could trust you implicitly. | 教授 我以前觉得我可以毫无保留地信任你 |
[10:18] | But now I don’t know how I feel. | 但现在我不知道自己的感受了 |
[10:19] | Why go through the theatrics of a sham trial? | 为什么要进行戏剧性的虚假审判 |
[10:22] | What did you really want from the Zatarians? | 你到底想从扎塔那里得到什么 |
[10:23] | Something that they dare not possess, and now I have. | 他们不敢拥有的东西 现在我拥有了 |
[10:27] | And it’s safe under my lock and key. | 我来保管很安全 |
[10:29] | Now you’re being evasive, as always. | 你像往常一样逃避我的问题 |
[10:31] | And you’re being impudent. | 你太无礼了 |
[10:33] | I’m not sure you understand the parameters of this relationship. | 你到底知不知道上下级的关系 |
[10:36] | I’m your boss, and you work for me. | 我是你的老板 你为我工作 |
[10:44] | Not anymore. | 以后不是了 |
[10:56] | Welcome home, Ralen. | 欢迎回家 瑞伦 |
[10:58] | – Greetings, husband. – Matta? | -你好 丈夫 -玛塔 |
[11:00] | The trial has ended. | 审判结束了 |
[11:02] | Why did you not return home to Zatar with my father | 你为什么不和我父亲还有他的代表团 |
[11:04] | and his delegation? | 一起回扎塔 |
[11:05] | We have unfinished business. | 我们还有未完成的工作 |
[11:07] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:09] | Must be pretty difficult for you, | 作为学院里唯一的扎塔 |
[11:10] | being the only Zatarian in the Academy. | 对你来说一定很难熬吧 |
[11:12] | Admittedly, it has its challenges. | 的确是个挑战 |
[11:14] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[11:17] | Where’s your roommate? | 你的室友呢 |
[11:19] | He moved out the first week of class. | 他第一周就搬走了 |
[11:21] | The Academy said they’d assign me a new roommate. | 学院说要给我安排一个新室友 |
[11:23] | It appears they not found a suitable replacement yet. | 看来他们还没有找到合适的替代品 |
[11:26] | You came here to bring our two races together, yet | 你来这里是为了让我们两个种族走到一起 |
[11:28] | we could not be farther apart. | 但是两族的距离非常遥远 |
[11:30] | Why are you really here, Matta? | 你来这里到底干什么 玛塔 |
[11:32] | – To help you. – I don’t need your help. | -帮助你 -我不需要你的帮助 |
[11:34] | Earth will soon celebrate Armistice Day. | 地球马上要庆祝停战日了 |
[11:37] | That day has a considerably different meaning on Zatar. | 那一天对扎塔的意义大不相同 |
[11:41] | I imagine being the only Zatarian here | 作为这里唯一的扎塔人 |
[11:43] | and attending alone must be quite uncomfortable. | 独自出席一定很不舒服吧 |
[11:45] | I wish to accompany you… | 我想陪你 |
[11:48] | as your date. | 作为你的舞伴 |
[11:50] | Well, you are more than my date, Matta. | 你可不仅仅是我的舞伴 玛塔 |
[11:53] | You’re my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[11:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:55] | And I suggest you remember that. | 我建议你记住这一点 |
[12:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:29] | Welcome, Thomas. | 欢迎 托马斯 |
[12:31] | So nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[12:35] | Tierney? | 蒂尔尼 |
[12:37] | Flying a tiny Infiltrator alone to the ends of the galaxy, | 独自驾驶小渗透者飞到星系的尽头 |
[12:42] | that wasn’t a very wise decision. | 不是一个明智的决定 |
[12:45] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[12:47] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[12:48] | – Your father. – My dad? | -你爸 -我爸 |
[12:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[12:51] | So many questions. | 问题好多啊 |
[12:53] | I’ll answer all of them in time. | 我会回答你的 |
[12:55] | For the moment, you just need to relax. | 现在 你只需要放松 |
[12:59] | Thank Gaia we found you. | 谢天谢地 我们找到你了 |
[13:00] | Relax? | 放松 |
[13:02] | I don’t think so. You need to let me go. | 还是算了 你们放开我 |
[13:04] | Now! | 立刻 |
[13:06] | Sorry, but I can’t do that. | 对不起 那可不行 |
[13:11] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我干什么 |
[13:12] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[13:14] | I want you to relax. | 让你放松 |
[13:17] | After all, today is your lucky day. | 毕竟今天是你的幸运日 |
[13:21] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[13:23] | You’ve just found gainful employment | 你在希帕提娅财团找到一份 |
[13:25] | with the Hypatia Syndicate. | 有报酬的工作 |
[13:27] | The Hypatia Syndicate? | 希帕提娅财团 |
[13:29] | Why are you still involved with them? | 你为什么还和他们搅一起 |
[13:35] | Because they work for me. | 因为他们为我工作 |
[13:41] | And this is my ship. | 这是我的飞船 |
[13:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:47] | You’re looking at the leader of the Hypatia Syndicate. | 我就是希帕提娅财团的老大 |
[13:54] | – Hello, Atria. – Hi, Prof! | -你好 阿特丽亚 -教授 |
[13:55] | Oh, hey, thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[13:57] | No problem. What’s up? | 没事 怎么了 |
[13:59] | Being on the planning committee for the Armistice Day Dance | 参加停战日舞会的规划委员会 |
[14:01] | is tougher than Command Track. | 比指挥官课程还要难 |
[14:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:05] | Professor Pevney and I were talking, | 我刚才和佩夫尼教授沟通 |
[14:06] | and I realized that I want this gala | 我发现我希望这个晚会 |
[14:07] | to be bigger and more extravagant and festive | 更大更奢华更喜庆 |
[14:10] | than any gala, and you did such a great job | 比任何一场晚会都要精彩 |
[14:13] | organizing Xander’s surprise birthday party | 桑德尔的惊喜生日派对 你办得特别好 |
[14:15] | that I could really use your help on this. | 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[14:17] | Gala? | 晚会 |
[14:19] | But that’s totally different to a party, Pilar. | 但这和派对完全不同 皮拉 |
[14:21] | Really? How so? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[14:23] | Well, Xander’s was a surprise party at the Black Hole. | 桑德尔那是在黑洞的惊喜派对 |
[14:26] | This is a huge reception. It’s not the same thing. | 这是一个盛大的晚会 这不是一回事 |
[14:30] | Yeah, so what? I need your help to make this amazing | 那又怎样 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:33] | and fantastic and huge and awesome. | 来把晚会办得又好又大又棒 |
[14:34] | Look, I don’t think I’m the best person to ask for help. | 我觉得我不是最佳人选 |
[14:38] | You’re the perfect person. | 你很完美啊 |
[14:40] | Come on, it’ll be fun. You and me. | 拜托 很有趣的 你和我 |
[14:42] | I don’t think it will be fun for me. | 我觉得这对我来说没什么意思 |
[14:45] | Of course it will. And you know what? | 当然有啊 你知道吗 |
[14:48] | We don’t have anyone doing drinks right now, | 我们现在没有人负责酒水 |
[14:50] | and I think you’d be great at it. | 我觉得你肯定很擅长 |
[14:51] | Although, no strawberry milkshakes. | 不过 不能供应草莓奶昔 |
[14:54] | It’s a very classy event– | 这是非常高雅的活动 |
[14:55] | No! | 不 |
[15:01] | I’m not gonna help you. | 我不帮你 |
[15:02] | Don’t ask me again! | 别问我了 |
[15:08] | What was that about, Pilar? | 怎么回事 皮拉 |
[15:10] | I wish I knew. | 我也纳闷呢 |
[15:13] | When my parents first told me you and I were to be joined, | 我父母第一次告诉我要和你结婚时 |
[15:16] | I did not approve. | 我并不赞成 |
[15:17] | I wanted to choose my own mate. | 我想自己选择伴侣 |
[15:20] | And even then I knew that it was a calculated decision | 即使我也知道这是一个经过深思熟虑的决定 |
[15:22] | by the House of Ral | 因为瑞尔家族 |
[15:23] | to elevate their standing in Council. | 要提高他们在委员会中的地位 |
[15:26] | It was an act of political calculus, | 这属于政治权宜 |
[15:28] | not of love. | 不是爱情 |
[15:29] | I never asked for this marriage. | 我也没想着结婚 |
[15:32] | I know that, and I do not blame you. | 我知道 我不怪你 |
[15:36] | But you were kind and compassionate. | 但你很善良 很有同情心 |
[15:39] | And in you, I saw someone who cared about the future of Zatar. | 在你身上 我看到你关心扎塔的未来 |
[15:43] | I grew to care for you. | 所以我开始关心你 |
[15:48] | Matta… | 玛塔 |
[15:50] | Our families are the past. | 我们的家人是过去式了 |
[15:52] | We are the future. | 我们才是未来 |
[15:54] | I know you care as much about Zatar as I do. | 我知道你和我一样关心扎塔 |
[15:57] | Just think about what we could achieve together | 想想我们在一起能实现什么 |
[15:58] | for our people and our heirs. | 为了我们的人民 我们的继承人 |
[16:01] | Is that why you came here? | 这就是你来这里的原因吗 |
[16:03] | You wish to have children? | 你想要孩子 |
[16:06] | I came here because I care deeply about you. | 我来这里是因为我很在乎你 |
[16:10] | And wish to know if you’ll ever feel the same way about me. | 我想知道你是否对我有同样的感觉 |
[16:25] | When you came here, you told your father | 你来这里的时候 告诉你父亲 |
[16:26] | that it would be to spy on Pandora for him. | 你会帮他监视潘多拉 |
[16:28] | – Matta– – And that your cover story | -玛塔 -你的幌子 |
[16:30] | would be one of bringing peace to our two peoples. | 是给我们两族人民带来和平 |
[16:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:37] | Gonna just… | 我就 |
[16:39] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[16:41] | Jax, wait. I’m so sorry. | 杰克斯 等等 我很抱歉 |
[16:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:45] | She’s your wife. | 她是你妻子 |
[16:46] | There’s… there’s nothing to apologize for. | 没什么好道歉的 |
[16:50] | But I don’t love my wife. | 但我不爱我的妻子 |
[16:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:54] | Ralen, we’re friends. | 瑞伦 我们是朋友 |
[16:56] | I care about you, and you know that. | 我关心你 你知道的 |
[16:58] | But that is all that we’ll ever be. | 但仅此而已 |
[17:01] | I hope you can accept that. | 我希望你能接受 |
[17:04] | I do not wish to accept that. | 我不想接受 |
[17:06] | Well, you need to, because that’s the only answer | 你必须接受 因为这是我会给你的 |
[17:08] | I’ll ever give you. | 唯一答案 |
[17:10] | Is there nothing I can say that would change your mind? | 我没办法改变你的想法吗 |
[17:14] | No. | 嗯 |
[17:16] | I have to go. | 我走了 |
[17:20] | Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[17:22] | You will need to make a choice soon, Ralen. | 你得尽快做出选择 瑞伦 |
[17:25] | I truly hope you choose wisely. | 我真心希望你能做出明智的选择 |
[17:34] | I told you I would give you the key to the mystery, and I have. | 我说我会给你解开谜团的钥匙 我给你了 |
[17:38] | But now you have to find the lock. | 但是现在你得找到那把锁 |
[17:40] | When you do, you’ll know everything, | 等你找到了 就会知道一切 |
[17:42] | and you might be sorry I ever gave that to you. | 说不定你还会后悔问我要它 |
[17:45] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[17:49] | Hey, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[17:52] | Just, um, came here to clear my mind. | 我想来这里理清思路 |
[17:55] | But I’ve got a lot of questions | 但我有很多问题 |
[17:58] | and not many answers, so… | 答案却不多 所以 |
[18:00] | If you’d rather be alone, then– | 如果你想一个人 那 |
[18:01] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 不 没事 |
[18:06] | You were looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah. Um, I wanted to talk to you | 是啊 我想和你聊聊 |
[18:09] | about the Armistice Day Dance. | 停战日舞会的事 |
[18:14] | So I was wondering… | 我在想 |
[18:17] | actually, I wasn’t wondering, I’m asking. | 其实我不是在想 我是想问 |
[18:19] | I’m asking if maybe you would like to go to the dance with me, | 我想问你是否愿意和我一起参加舞会 |
[18:24] | as… a date. | 作为我的舞伴 |
[18:35] | If I may, | 如果可以 |
[18:35] | I’m hoping that the answer you’re looking for is yes. | 希望你的答案是肯定的 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry. Yes. Definitely yes. | 我很抱歉 可以 当然可以 |
[18:42] | Good. Great. Good. | 很好 非常好 |
[18:47] | It’ll be fun. | 肯定很有趣 |
[18:48] | I didn’t know you knew how to “Fun.” | 你还知道怎么找乐子啊 |
[18:52] | Maybe I’ll surprise you. | 也许我会给你一个惊喜 |
[18:53] | You seem to be full of surprises these days. | 最近你好像充满了惊喜 |
[19:00] | I’ll see you at 1700 hours tomorrow then. | 明天下午五点见 |
[19:03] | – Yes, you will. – Yes, I will. | -好的 -好的 |
[19:06] | Xander. Thank you. | 桑德尔 谢谢 |
[19:09] | For what? | 为什么 |
[19:11] | For finally asking me out. | 你终于约我了 |
[19:15] | Thanks for saying yes. | 谢谢你答应我 |
[19:22] | Put that over there. | 把这个放在那边 |
[19:34] | I didn’t expect to see you back here. | 没想到会在这里见到你 |
[19:37] | I just wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier. | 我只是想为我之前的行为道歉 |
[19:40] | No, I… I get it. | 不 我明白 |
[19:42] | You don’t have a date yet. That can be stressful. | 你还没有舞伴 压力很大 |
[19:44] | It’s not about that for me, Pilar. | 不是这个问题 皮拉 |
[19:55] | On Adar, whenever a new batch of clones were created, | 在阿达星 每当制造新的克隆人时 |
[20:00] | buyers were invited to a festive party to purchase them. | 买家会被邀请参加一个节日聚会来购买他们 |
[20:04] | Prospective owners celebrated as they selected us | 潜在主人一边庆祝 一边选择我们 |
[20:07] | as their new slaves. | 作为他们的新奴隶 |
[20:10] | The things they said and did | 他们的言行 |
[20:12] | were… not pleasant. | 不是很舒服 |
[20:16] | I’m so sorry, Atria. | 我很抱歉 阿特丽亚 |
[20:18] | It’s the only formal event I’ve ever been to. | 那是我唯一参加过的正式活动 |
[20:21] | The men and women who were to acquire us | 购买我们的男人和女人 |
[20:25] | wore formal ball gowns and dresses as well. | 穿着正式的舞会礼服和裙子 |
[20:32] | But we were all naked… | 但我们都没穿衣服 |
[20:35] | so the masters could inspect us for… | 这样主人可以检查我们 |
[20:38] | imperfections. | 完不完美 |
[20:42] | You know, I can still feel the Seeker’s hands touching me, | 我仍然能感觉到探索者的手触碰我 |
[20:46] | as I was held down by his acolytes. | 而我被他的助手们压住了 |
[20:49] | And the band played, | 乐队开始演奏 |
[20:50] | and the people just laughed and drank. | 人们边笑边喝酒 |
[20:58] | You know, for a long time, I… | 很久以来 我 |
[21:02] | I shut myself down… | 我都是行尸走肉 |
[21:05] | until I came here. | 直到我来到这里 |
[21:08] | Then I discovered who I was | 然后我发现了真实的自我 |
[21:12] | and how I could express my own individuality | 如何在一千个相同的姐妹中 |
[21:15] | among a thousand identical sisters. | 表达自己的个性 |
[21:19] | I want to celebrate Armistice Day Dance like everyone else, | 我想和其他人一起庆祝停战日舞会 |
[21:23] | but it just keeps reminding me | 但它总是让我记起 |
[21:25] | of the most awful day of my life. | 我一生中最糟糕的一天 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:36] | You know, Thomas, | 托马斯 |
[21:38] | being a hot-shot pilot in EarthCom | 成为地球网的热门飞行员 |
[21:41] | isn’t your only option in life. | 不是你生命中唯一的选择 |
[21:43] | Trust me, you’re not the first person to tell me that. | 相信我 你不是第一个这样和我说的人 |
[21:46] | You’ll find working for me to be very rewarding, | 你会发现为我工作很有意义 |
[21:50] | both financially and otherwise. | 无论是经济上还是其他方面 |
[21:53] | Just as your father has. | 就像你父亲一样 |
[21:57] | Where exactly is my dad? | 我爸到底在哪里 |
[21:59] | He’s on a mission. | 他在执行任务 |
[22:00] | For me. | 为了我 |
[22:02] | But rest assured, you’ll see him again. | 但请放心 你会再见到他的 |
[22:10] | Your powers won’t work. | 你的能力没用的 |
[22:15] | Nice try, though. | 不过也是很好的尝试 |
[22:18] | My Hypatia Syndicate gets a bad rap. | 我的希帕提娅财团名声不好 |
[22:21] | We’re not so awful. | 其实我们没那么可怕 |
[22:22] | It provides a home for women from around the galaxy | 这里为宇宙中被虐待 遗弃的女性 |
[22:26] | who have been abused, abandoned, | 提供了一个家 |
[22:28] | or just seek a life of excitement and adventure. | 也可以寻求一种充满刺激和冒险的生活 |
[22:33] | And the recruiting benefits are quite attractive. | 而且招聘福利也很吸引人 |
[22:49] | I’m offering you a new life here, Thomas. | 我想给你一个新的生活 托马斯 |
[22:52] | A chance to discover who you really are | 一个发现你真实自我 |
[22:55] | and explore your newfound powers. | 探索你新发现的力量的机会 |
[22:58] | Will you take it? | 你愿意吗 |
[23:03] | Being on the datastream used to be my entire life. | 我的一生都是在数据流中度过的 |
[23:07] | It was all that I really knew or cared about. | 这是我真正了解以及关心的一切 |
[23:10] | And now I’m spending time with strangers, | 现在我和陌生人相处 |
[23:12] | making new friends and being spontaneous. | 结交新朋友 感情的自然流露 |
[23:14] | I kind of like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[23:21] | Apparently so does Liam. | 显然利亚姆也是啊 |
[23:24] | I will say he’s being very persistent. | 他真的很执着 |
[23:27] | I’m just glad he’s sending drinks now. | 还好他开始送酒了 |
[23:29] | I don’t have any more room for flowers. | 我没有地方放花了 |
[23:37] | I just want you to know I asked Professor Pevney | 对了 我问过佩夫尼教授了 |
[23:39] | to have you excused from the gala. | 你可以不用参加晚会 |
[23:41] | You didn’t need to do that. | 你不需要那么做 |
[23:43] | I thought I did. | 我觉得需要 |
[23:46] | I feel like I need to face my fears | 我觉得我要面对我的恐惧 |
[23:49] | and not run from my past. | 不要逃避我的过去 |
[23:51] | Do you think that’s why it didn’t work out with you and Thomas? | 你觉得这就是为什么你和托马斯没有在一起的原因吗 |
[23:54] | – What do you mean? – Well… | -什么意思 -嗯 |
[23:57] | Thomas tried to change you into somebody you’re not. | 托马斯试图把你变成另一个人 |
[24:00] | Maybe you need to discover who you want to be. | 也许你需要发现你想成为什么样的人 |
[24:08] | Is there any way we can access the portals without her? | 没有她 我们有办法进入传送门吗 |
[24:12] | They are useless without the girl. | 传送门没有她是不行的 |
[24:14] | To be able to exploit their technology to | 为了开发他们的技术 |
[24:17] | instantaneously travel through space, | 瞬间穿越太空 |
[24:20] | we need the girl. | 我们需要那个女孩 |
[24:22] | She is the key. | 她是关键 |
[24:27] | Do we know how she controls them? | 我们知道她是怎么控制传送门的吗 |
[24:30] | I don’t think she knows how she controls them. | 她应该都不知道怎么控制 |
[24:35] | If we had her to examine, | 如果我们对她进行检查 |
[24:39] | we could perhaps learn more about how she harnesses her power. | 我们也许可以进一步了解她如何利用自己的力量 |
[24:43] | That’s true, but we need to capture the girl first. | 没错 但我们得先抓住那个女孩 |
[24:49] | I presume that you can help us with that, sister. | 你应该能帮上忙吧 妹妹 |
[25:18] | Check or bet, sir. | 先生 跟还是不跟 |
[25:21] | I can’t beat him with two pair. | 两对赢不了他啊 |
[25:23] | This guy’s toxic. | 这家伙有毒 |
[25:26] | I should have never come to Las Venus. | 我就不该来拉斯维纳斯的 |
[25:28] | I’m out. | 不跟 |
[25:36] | You? Check or bet? | 你呢 跟还是不跟 |
[25:37] | I’m not going to win with a couple of deuces against this guy. | 两个对子赢不了他的 |
[25:40] | He knows when I’m bluffing. | 他能看出来我在虚张声势 |
[25:43] | They fold. | 他们不跟了 |
[25:45] | Pot goes to the gentleman from Earth. | 来自地球的绅士获胜 |
[25:48] | – Gentleman from Earth. – I suppose it’s time to go. | -来自地球的绅士 -我们该走了 |
[25:51] | Color us up. | 兑现吧 |
[26:03] | Sir, come with me. | 先生 请跟我来 |
[26:05] | I don’t think he wants us to leave. | 他好像不想让我们离开 |
[26:08] | I do believe you’re right. | 我相信你是对的 |
[26:15] | What the…? | 什么 |
[26:21] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 |
[26:23] | I could get used to this. | 我还挺喜欢这个感觉的 |
[26:26] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[26:27] | If that guy was cheating, I want my money back. | 如果那家伙作弊了 我要拿回我的钱 |
[26:29] | Was he cheating? What’s going on? | 他作弊了吗 怎么回事 |
[26:31] | I want my money back. | 我要拿回我的钱 |
[26:38] | Are you scared working for the Adari resistance, professor? | 你为阿达抵抗组织工作时害怕吗 教授 |
[26:41] | Of course I am, Atria. | 当然 阿特丽亚 |
[26:43] | I could lose my tenure here if anyone finds out. | 如果有人发现 我可能会失去这里的终身职位 |
[26:46] | But some things are too important to just ignore. | 但有些事情太重要了 不能忽视 |
[26:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:52] | And I have come to realize | 我开始意识到 |
[26:54] | my place may not be here at the Academy but on Adar, | 我可能不该留在学院 而是回到阿达 |
[26:57] | fighting for my clone brothers and sisters. | 为我的克隆人兄弟姐妹而战 |
[27:00] | But I don’t know how. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[27:04] | I want you to study | 希望你可以学习 |
[27:05] | some of the great Earth leaders from the past. | 地球之前的领袖 |
[27:08] | People such as Gandhi, Martin Luther King, | 比如甘地 马丁·路德·金 |
[27:11] | Aldus McCormack of the Fillion 7 expedition. | 菲永7号探险队的奥尔德斯·麦科马克 |
[27:14] | Now, these were people that affected meaningful change | 这些人没有诉诸暴力 |
[27:17] | without resorting to acts of violence. | 却依然能改变世界 |
[27:20] | But the Seeker will not allow change without violent revolution. | 但是如果没有暴力革命 探索者不会允许改变的 |
[27:25] | Unless… | 除非 |
[27:29] | the Adari have a new leader. | 阿达有个新的领袖 |
[27:31] | New leader? | 新的领袖 |
[27:32] | Have you ever read the Adari Articles of Founding? | 你读过阿达的创始文章吗 |
[27:35] | Was that a homework assignment I missed? | 那是我错过的家庭作业吗 |
[27:38] | They are the original legal statutes | 它们是阿达的殖民地初建时 |
[27:40] | on which the colony of Adar was founded. | 最初的法律法规 |
[27:42] | Now, they’re over 1,500 pages, | 现在已经超过1500页了 |
[27:45] | but if you read them carefully, | 但如果你仔细阅读 |
[27:47] | you’ll see that anyone can run for Seeker. | 你会发现任何人都可以竞选探索者 |
[27:51] | But… | 但是 |
[27:57] | are you saying that a clone can run for Seeker? | 你是说克隆人也可以竞选探索者 |
[28:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:00] | But a clone would never win. | 但克隆人赢不了的 |
[28:02] | The Seeker will never allow it. | 探索者不会允许的 |
[28:04] | That may be true. | 也许吧 |
[28:05] | But think about the message it will send | 但是你想想 这个信息会传达给 |
[28:07] | to your fellow manufactured humans across Adar | 阿达的克隆人同胞 |
[28:10] | to see one of their kind represented. | 让他们看到自己的同类 |
[28:13] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[28:14] | Well, we find a clone to run for Seeker. | 我们找一个克隆人去竞选探索者 |
[28:17] | That won’t be easy. | 那可不容易 |
[28:18] | They’re all terrified of Seeker Hubbell. | 他们都害怕哈贝尔探索者 |
[28:20] | Well, I’m confident that we can find someone, Atria. | 我相信我们能找到的 阿特丽亚 |
[28:45] | Miss Zhou? | 周小姐 |
[28:49] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[28:51] | You may. | 可以 |
[28:58] | You look absolutely breathtaking. | 你看起来真是太美了 |
[29:01] | Oh, well, you don’t look so shabby yourself. | 你看起来也没那么寒酸了 |
[29:37] | – Good evening, professor. – Good evening. Excuse me. | -晚上好 教授 -晚上好 请原谅 |
[29:43] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[29:45] | I trust you both are enjoying yourselves? | 我相信你们两个都玩得很开心吧 |
[29:48] | Professor. Hello. | 教授 你好 |
[29:49] | You’ve done a terrific job of arranging the gala this year. | 今年的晚会安排得非常好 |
[29:52] | – It’s really the best one yet. – Thank you very much. | -真是迄今为止最好的一个 -非常感谢 |
[29:53] | – It’s been lovely so far. – Good. Glad you enjoyed it. | -目前为止一切都很完美 -很好 很高兴你喜欢 |
[29:56] | Plenty of time for me to still ruin it. | 我还有很多的时间来破坏 |
[30:01] | You were saying something, Xander? | 你说什么来着 桑德尔 |
[30:07] | Did you just ghost my uncle? | 你挂了我叔叔的电话吗 |
[30:10] | Well… I’ll leave you to it. | 好吧 不打扰你们了 |
[30:17] | I’ll go and get you a drink, shall I? | 我去给你拿杯酒 好吗 |
[30:19] | Champagne? | 香槟 |
[30:20] | Yes, please. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:33] | Enjoying yourself? | 玩得开心吗 |
[30:36] | I’m not sure that’s any of your concern anymore, professor. | 这好像不关你的事了吧 教授 |
[30:39] | It was an innocent question. | 我就是随口问问 |
[30:41] | Well, I’ve learned, with you, there are no innocent questions. | 我很清楚你从来不会随口问问 |
[30:48] | I want you to come back, Xander. | 希望你能回来 桑德尔 |
[30:50] | I realize I may have kept too much from you. | 我知道我可能对你隐瞒太多了 |
[30:53] | But I can trust you. | 但我可以相信你 |
[30:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:58] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[31:01] | Problem, professor, is I’m not sure that I can trust you. | 教授 问题是我不确定我能不能相信你 |
[31:06] | If you’ll excuse me. | 失陪 |
[31:09] | You’re excused. | 好的 |
[31:27] | I can’t believe you. | 难以置信 |
[31:30] | – Excuse me? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到了 |
[31:31] | Do you not understand respecting | 你不知道尊重 |
[31:33] | the sanctity of a marriage bond, | 婚姻纽带的神圣吗 |
[31:34] | or is that another human custom that I do not comprehend? | 还是说 这又是一个我不了解的人类习俗 |
[31:36] | Slow down, Matta. | 别急 玛塔 |
[31:37] | – I don’t think you understand. – I saw you staring at him. | -你好像误会了 -我看见你盯着他看了 |
[31:41] | You told my husband | 你告诉我丈夫 |
[31:42] | that you were in love with him, did you not? | 你爱上他了 不是吗 |
[31:44] | No. | 没有 |
[31:46] | And that you did not care whether he was already joined. | 你不在乎他是否已经结婚了 |
[31:48] | Matta, that is not true. | 玛塔 不是的 |
[31:51] | Do you have such little respect for me | 你这么不尊重我吗 |
[31:52] | that you only recite falsehoods? | 只会满口谎言 |
[31:55] | I don’t know what you think you know, | 我不知道你觉得自己知道什么 |
[31:56] | but there is nothing going on between me and Ralen. | 但我和瑞伦之间什么也没发生 |
[31:59] | Matta, please. | 玛塔 求你了 |
[32:01] | Jax is not at fault here. | 杰克斯没有错 |
[32:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:03] | Taking her side as always. | 一如既往地支持她 |
[32:05] | Why does that not surprise me? | 为什么我不吃惊呢 |
[32:21] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[32:40] | Greetings, Ralen. | 你好 瑞伦 |
[32:42] | You won’t find it here. | 你在这里找不到的 |
[32:43] | Won’t find what? | 找不到什么 |
[32:44] | She doesn’t keep it in here. She keeps it very well hidden. | 她没有放在这里 她把它藏得很好 |
[32:48] | If you consider her volleyball locker well hidden. | 前提是你认为她的排球储物柜是个好地方 |
[32:52] | – I need that key. – I know. | -我需要那把钥匙 -我知道 |
[32:54] | That’s why you staged that regrettable display | 所以你才上演了那个令人懊悔的 |
[32:56] | of faux anger earlier. | 伪装的愤怒 |
[32:57] | – It was not convincing? – Not to me. | -演得不像吗 -我觉得不像 |
[33:02] | Give me the key, and we can leave. | 把钥匙给我 我们就可以走了 |
[33:03] | There’s no reason for you to stay here any longer. | 你没有理由再待在这里了 |
[33:06] | You’ve become far too comfortable among the humans. | 你在人类中待得太舒服了 |
[33:09] | That may be true. | 也许吧 |
[33:13] | But I’m not giving you the key. | 但我不会给你钥匙的 |
[33:15] | Your father would be so disappointed. | 你父亲会很失望的 |
[33:20] | If I have learned one thing from my time here on Earth, | 如果我在地球上学到了一件事 |
[33:22] | it’s that I should no longer seek my father’s approbation. | 那就是我不应该再寻求父亲的赞许了 |
[33:25] | I should follow my own conscience. | 我应该遵从自己的良心 |
[33:26] | Well, then you are a fool. | 那你就是个傻瓜 |
[33:27] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[33:30] | Perhaps you should go back to Zatar. | 你该回扎塔了 |
[33:32] | I can take that key from you. | 我可以把钥匙从你手上抢走 |
[33:38] | You can try. | 你可以试试 |
[34:36] | – This is nice. – Yeah. | -这样挺好啊 -是啊 |
[34:37] | Finally something that we can agree on. | 我们终于可以达成一致了 |
[34:41] | I saw my uncle earlier. | 我刚才看到我叔叔了 |
[34:44] | I’m surprised he let you ask me out. | 我很惊讶他让你约我出来 |
[34:47] | I don’t work for your uncle anymore. | 我不为你叔叔工作了 |
[34:49] | I don’t need his permission. | 我不需要他的许可 |
[34:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[34:54] | Well, I didn’t like what keeping secrets was doing to me. | 我不喜欢保守秘密对我的影响 |
[34:59] | Or to us. | 还有我们 |
[35:01] | Us, huh? | 我们 |
[35:03] | I like the sound of that. | 这话我爱听 |
[35:06] | I was your age, you know, when your uncle recruited me. | 你叔叔招募我的时候 我和你一样大 |
[35:11] | I just wanted to be like my older brother. | 我想成为我哥哥那样的人 |
[35:13] | I didn’t know you had an older brother. | 你有个哥哥啊 |
[35:16] | Yeah, we were close. | 是的 我们很亲密 |
[35:18] | He died in the war. | 他死于战争 |
[35:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:24] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[35:26] | How about we don’t say anything. | 什么都不说怎么样 |
[35:42] | I have the key, Commander Duvall. | 钥匙在我这里 杜瓦尔指挥官 |
[35:43] | I presume you know where to find the lock. | 你应该知道在哪里能找到锁 |
[35:47] | Where the hell did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄到的 |
[35:49] | Were you going through my things? | 你翻了我的东西吗 |
[35:51] | It does not matter how I got the key. | 我怎么得到钥匙并不重要 |
[35:52] | Just be grateful that I do. | 感谢我就好 |
[35:54] | What is it? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:56] | Who’s keeping secrets now, commander? | 现在是谁在保守秘密 指挥官 |
[36:00] | Jax, I swear I’ve got no idea what that is. | 杰克斯 我发誓我不知情 |
[36:02] | I believe you. What does this open? | 我相信你 这个能打开什么 |
[36:05] | Pandora’s Box. | 潘多拉之盒 |
[36:06] | Pandora’s Box? What is that? | 潘多拉之盒 那是什么 |
[36:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:10] | – Do you know where it is? – I don’t know that either. | -你知道它在哪里吗 -我也不知道 |
[36:13] | But I do know it’s now in the possession of your uncle. | 但我知道它在你叔叔那里 |
[36:17] | Jax, he may not know where it is, but I think I do. | 杰克斯 他可能不知道在哪儿 但我知道 |
[36:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:23] | Enjoy your evening. | 祝你们晚上愉快 |
[36:28] | Ralen. | 瑞伦 |
[36:30] | Ralen, wait. | 瑞伦 等等 |
[36:34] | That was strange. | 真奇怪 |
[36:37] | I suppose you want me to show you where that box is kept? | 你想让我带你看看那个盒子放在哪里吧 |
[36:39] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:41] | Do you trust Ralen? | 你相信瑞伦吗 |
[36:43] | I don’t know anymore. | 我不知道 |
[36:45] | But I do know that box may hold all the answers | 但我知道盒子里可能装着 |
[36:47] | I’ve been looking for. | 我一直在寻找的答案 |
[36:49] | I need to know what’s inside. | 我想知道里面有什么 |
[37:01] | This is so fabulous, Pilar. | 太棒了 皮拉 |
[37:04] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[37:06] | Turned out okay, didn’t it? | 还不错吧 |
[37:09] | Thank you for taking me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[37:11] | I know you had a lot of options. | 我知道你有很多选择 |
[37:14] | No. | 不 |
[37:16] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[37:19] | If I’ve learned anything this year, | 如果我今年学到了什么 |
[37:20] | it’s that friends are always there when they need each other. | 那就是朋友总是在需要彼此的时候出现 |
[37:23] | Anyway, Liam and Kira and Darin and Brian | 反正利亚姆 基拉 达林和布赖恩 |
[37:26] | and Leanne and Laura and Kevin | 林恩和劳拉还有凯文 |
[37:27] | will all still be there tomorrow. | 明天也还在 |
[37:30] | You know, you’ve not always given the greatest advice, | 虽然你不会经常给出宝贵意见 |
[37:35] | but without you, I wouldn’t have realized | 但是如果没有你 我就不会意识到 |
[37:38] | what I now need to do. | 我现在需要什么 |
[37:40] | What’s that? | 需要什么 |
[37:42] | Listen to my soul. | 倾听我的灵魂 |
[37:52] | Matta, wait. | 玛塔 等等 |
[37:54] | I do not wish to speak to you again, Ralen. | 我不想和你说话了 瑞伦 |
[37:56] | – Farewell. – Please. | -保重 -拜托 |
[37:57] | Will you just listen to me? | 你能听我解释吗 |
[37:58] | You should not have given Jax that key! | 你不应该给杰克斯那把钥匙 |
[38:00] | The girl has been a pawn long enough. | 那个女孩已经当了够久的卒子了 |
[38:02] | It was time for her to discover who and what she truly is. | 是时候让她发现自己的真实身份了 |
[38:05] | With her in your debt for you showing her the way? | 你给她指路是想让她欠你人情吗 |
[38:08] | No. Listen… | 不 听着 |
[38:12] | I think it’s time for me to leave Earth behind. | 我想是时候离开地球了 |
[38:16] | We should return home to Zatar. | 我们应该回到扎塔的家园 |
[38:18] | Perhaps this could be a new beginning for both of us. | 也许这对我们俩来说都是一个新的开始 |
[38:22] | Do you really mean that? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[38:23] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[38:26] | The House of Ral and Maht needs an heir | 瑞尔和玛特家族需要一个继承人 |
[38:29] | to ensure the future of the Zatarian race. | 来延续未来的扎塔血缘 |
[38:32] | Perhaps we could give them one. | 也许我们可以生一个 |
[38:41] | Greetings, Pilar. | 你好 皮拉 |
[38:43] | Atria, where are you going? | 阿特丽亚 你要去哪里 |
[38:47] | Home. | 回家 |
[38:51] | But I thought you liked your life here. | 我以为你喜欢这里的生活呢 |
[38:55] | Oh, I love my life. | 我很喜欢 |
[38:56] | I love the Academy, my friends. | 我爱学院 我的朋友们 |
[38:58] | But how can I ever really feel good about myself | 但是我的克隆人兄弟姐妹 |
[39:00] | when all my sister and brother clones | 还在阿达被奴役 |
[39:02] | are still in servitude on Adar? | 我怎么能独自享乐呢 |
[39:04] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[39:06] | I’m going back to Adar to run for Seeker. | 我要回阿达竞选探索者 |
[39:08] | You can’t do that, Atria. | 不行 阿特丽亚 |
[39:10] | That’s suicide. | 你这是自杀 |
[39:12] | You do that, and the Seeker will kill you. | 你这样做 探索者会杀了你的 |
[39:14] | I have to try, if not for me, | 我必须试试 就算不是为了我 |
[39:17] | for my fellow manufactured humans | 也要为了无法发声的 |
[39:18] | who can’t speak for themselves. | 克隆人同胞 |
[39:21] | Well, if that’s the case, then I’m going with you. | 既然这样 那我和你一起去 |
[39:24] | I can’t ask you to do that. It’s too dangerous. | 你不能去 太危险了 |
[39:27] | No kidding, but I can’t let you go alone. | 当然 但我不能让你一个人去 |
[39:58] | I love you, kiddo, | 我爱你 小子 |
[40:00] | but you got to play along right now. | 但是你得配合我 |
[40:02] | I’m doing all this for you. | 我做这些都是为了你 |
[40:04] | It’s all an act. | 这都是在演戏 |
[40:07] | Tierney is very dangerous. | 蒂尔尼非常危险 |
[40:09] | You stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[40:11] | And from me too. | 也离我远点 |
[40:13] | I love you so much, son. | 我非常爱你 儿子 |
[40:15] | I always will. | 我永远爱你 |
[40:16] | But it’s best that you keep away from me. | 但你最好还是离我远点 |
[40:20] | I will find you, Dad. | 我会找到你的 爸爸 |
[40:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:33] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[40:36] | I said no one’s allowed to be in this office but me. | 我说了 除了我谁也不准进这间办公室 |
[40:44] | Father? | 父亲 |
[40:46] | Hello, daughter. | 你好 女儿 |
[40:57] | Commander Duvall, you’re not authorized to be here. | 杜瓦尔指挥官 你无权进入 |
[41:00] | Access to this area is restricted. | 这里是受限区域 |
[41:02] | I will need to check with Dr. Osborn. | 我要和奥斯本博士确认一下 |
[41:04] | Guess that’ll have to wait. | 估计得等等了 |