时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I have searched most of the ship and I found nothing. | 我搜遍了船上的大部分地方 一无所获 |
[00:17] | There is a deceased Protector alien body frozen | 有一个冻僵的守护者外星人尸体 |
[00:21] | from when the vessel lost life support. | 应该是因为飞船失去了生命维持系统 |
[00:24] | I am now preparing to enter | 我现在准备进入 |
[00:25] | what appears to be the main reactor room at the stem of the ship. | 船尾的主反应堆室 |
[00:34] | Without power, | 没有电 |
[00:36] | it’s difficult to make my way through the sealed bulkheads. | 我很难穿过密封的隔板 |
[00:45] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[00:53] | I… I appear to have found it. | 我好像找到了 |
[01:00] | It’s a glowing, green substance. | 一种发光的绿色物质 |
[01:02] | Some kind of… plasma energy. | 某种等离子体能量 |
[01:07] | Retrieving a sample now. | 正在提取样本 |
[01:12] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[01:14] | I have a specimen, and I’m returning home. | 我拿到样本了 我回家了 |
[01:37] | 伊普克雷斯五号星 采矿殖民地 外环星域 | |
[01:58] | I so can’t see you in tights. | 我看不到你穿紧身衣的样子了 |
[02:00] | Well, in my undergrad days, | 我读本科的时候 |
[02:02] | Professor Pevney tried to cast me as Puck in Midsummer Night’s Dream. | 佩夫尼教授想让我在《仲夏夜之梦》里扮演帕克 |
[02:08] | Fortunately, we ended up doing Othello instead. | 幸运的是 我们最后选择了《奥赛罗》 |
[02:10] | Much more dignified. | 没那么丢人了 |
[02:12] | No tights? | 没穿紧身衣吗 |
[02:14] | No tights. | 没穿 |
[02:21] | Hold on. Check your six. | 等等 注意身后 |
[02:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:27] | I’ve got eyes on the courier. | 我看到信使了 |
[02:32] | We don’t move on him until Tierney arrives. | 在蒂尔尼来之前我们不能动他 |
[02:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:59] | Have you made the credits transfer? | 你转账了吗 |
[03:02] | No… idle chit-chat? | 不闲聊一下吗 |
[03:05] | Not even going to buy me a drink first? | 都不请我喝一杯吗 |
[03:08] | Good thing this isn’t a date. | 幸好这不是约会 |
[03:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | Do you have the package? | 包裹呢 |
[03:17] | It’s somewhere safe. | 在一个安全的地方 |
[03:19] | But I’m not going to tell you where until I have proof of funds. | 但在我看到转账证据之前 是不会告诉你在哪的 |
[03:27] | You’re not the trusting type, are you? | 你不是轻信别人的人 对吧 |
[03:30] | Would you be? | 你是吗 |
[03:32] | Touché. | 说得好 |
[03:35] | First, I need to verify that you really found it. | 首先 我要确认你真的找到了 |
[03:48] | Well done. | 很好 |
[03:53] | I hope it’s not too late for someone else to get in on the action. | 希望我现在参与进来还不算太晚 |
[03:56] | Jax, what exactly are you doing? This isn’t part of the plan. | 杰克斯 你在干嘛 这不是计划的一部分 |
[03:58] | Oh, Jax, once again, you appear | 杰克斯 又来了 |
[04:01] | with the tedious inevitability of an unloved relative. | 每次在哪儿都少不了你 |
[04:04] | You still remember me after all these months. | 这么多月过去了 你还记得我 |
[04:06] | I’m touched. Whatever she’s paying, we’ll double it. | 我很感动 不管她付多少 我们付双倍 |
[04:09] | And who exactly is “we”? | “我们”是指谁 |
[04:11] | She’s with the Earth Confederacy Intelligence Services. | 她是地球联盟情报局的 |
[04:14] | And they’re not looking for you. | 而且他们也不是在找你 |
[04:17] | They’re looking for me. | 他们在找我 |
[04:18] | Well, it doesn’t matter. I’m not selling anything to EarthCom. | 无所谓 我不会卖给地球网任何东西 |
[04:20] | And you… have no authority here, Earther. | 而你在这里没有权力 地球人 |
[04:25] | Technically, I have no authority anywhere. | 严格来说 我在哪都没有任何权力 |
[04:27] | But what I do have is 12 heavily armed soldiers | 但我手上有12名全副武装的士兵 |
[04:30] | with a target lock on you right now. | 他们已经锁定了你 |
[04:38] | You really have 12 armed soldiers in the crowd? | 这里真的有12个全副武装的士兵吗 |
[04:41] | Try me. | 你试试 |
[04:55] | Mom? | 妈 |
[05:36] | I’m on Tierney. Jax, stay with the courier! | 我跟着蒂尔尼 杰克斯 你跟着信使 |
[06:00] | I’m following into the ore processing plant. | 我跟着信使进入了矿石加工厂 |
[06:16] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:28] | Jax, she activated a portal, and she got away. | 杰克斯 她启动传送门逃走了 |
[06:32] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[06:34] | Jax, do you copy?! | 杰克斯 收到了吗 |
[06:50] | Lose the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[07:02] | You should have never come here, Earther. | 你不该来这里 地球人 |
[07:05] | The Outer Rim is a dangerous place for little girls. | 外环星域对小女孩来说很危险 |
[07:08] | I’m just looking for Tierney. That’s it. | 我在找蒂尔尼 仅此而已 |
[07:11] | Well, I tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[07:13] | you must be worth something. | 你肯定值点钱 |
[07:15] | Why don’t we send you to her in a box. | 不如我们把你装在盒子里寄给她 |
[07:20] | You have no idea how ironic that is. | 你都不知道这听起来有多讽刺 |
[07:49] | Duck! | 蹲下 |
[08:16] | – Better than sex. – I wouldn’t get carried away. | -比做爱还爽 -别得意忘形 |
[08:19] | What do you say we get out of here while we still can? | 我们趁机赶紧离开这里吧 |
[08:24] | – In a minute. – Shut up. | -稍等 -闭嘴 |
[08:45] | You’re not taking one of my men back to Earth. | 你不能带我的人回地球 |
[08:55] | We’re tired of EarthCom calling all the shots around here. | 我们受够了地球网在这里发号施令 |
[08:57] | It’s time you start listening to us for a change. | 现在该换你们听我们的了 |
[09:00] | No freedom, no ore! | 没有自由 就没有矿石 |
[09:02] | No freedom, no ore! | 没有自由 就没有矿石 |
[09:04] | No freedom, no ore! | 没有自由 就没有矿石 |
[09:14] | You can’t shoot us all. | 你没办法把我们都杀了 |
[09:16] | No? He can. | 是吗 他可以 |
[09:29] | Never mess with a Zatarian. | 永远不要惹扎塔人 |
[09:44] | Well, that was fun. | 真有意思 |
[09:45] | Yeah, thanks for the assist, Ralen. | 谢谢的帮助 瑞伦 |
[09:47] | My pleasure. I hope it was worth it. | 我的荣幸 我希望这次行动有所收获 |
[09:49] | I should say so. It’s given us our first real lead on Tierney | 应该有 我们得到了蒂尔尼和另一个潘多拉的 |
[09:51] | and the other Pandora. | 第一条线索 |
[09:53] | Dauntless, this is the Kubrick, ECOM-0102, | 无畏号 我是库布里克号 ECOM-012 |
[09:56] | requesting immediate clearance for docking. | 请求批准对接 |
[09:58] | Docking clearance granted. | 允许对接 |
[09:59] | Welcome back, Captain Duvall. | 欢迎回来 杜瓦尔舰长 |
[10:02] | Never get tired of hearing that. | 永远听不腻啊 |
[10:03] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[10:11] | CIS gave you a beautiful ship though, I’ll give you that. | 不过我承认 中情局给你的飞船还真不错 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:17] | She’s alright. | 是不错 |
[10:42] | Enter. | 进来 |
[10:44] | Welcome, Captain Duvall. | 欢迎 杜瓦尔舰长 |
[10:49] | Thinking about your mother? | 在想你妈吗 |
[10:51] | I thought I saw a ghost today. | 我今天好像看到鬼了 |
[10:53] | A ghost? | 鬼 |
[10:56] | My mother, just standing in the middle of the market. | 我妈站在市场中央 |
[11:01] | That’s impossible, right? | 这不可能 对吧 |
[11:09] | Eve died over a year ago now. | 伊芙已经死了一年多了 |
[11:12] | I feel like I’m going crazy. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[11:16] | First, my ex-boyfriend, who I thought was dead, | 先是我的前男友 我以为他死了 |
[11:18] | shows up alive and won’t even talk to me. | 结果他出现在我眼前 但是不愿意跟我说话 |
[11:20] | And now I’m seeing visions of my dead mother. | 现在我看到了我死去母亲的幻象 |
[11:23] | After what happened with Greg, | 格雷格的事之后 |
[11:24] | it’s not surprising you’d be thinking | 想念生命中其他的创伤 |
[11:26] | about other traumatic losses in your life. | 也合情合理 |
[11:29] | Okay, now you sound more like my shrink than my boyfriend. | 现在你听起来更像心理医生而不是男朋友 |
[11:32] | Well, maybe it’s time that you saw one. | 你要不去见见心理医生吧 |
[11:35] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:36] | No, I mean, you’re going through a lot right now. | 你现在经历了很多 |
[11:38] | And suddenly being thrust into a life as a CIS operative | 突然被卷入中情局特工的生活中 |
[11:41] | definitely isn’t helping. | 肯定帮不了什么忙 |
[11:42] | What do I tell them exactly? That I’m a mythical Pandora, | 我怎么跟医生说呢 我是传说中的潘多拉 |
[11:45] | – who was sent here by a powerful race… – Okay. | -被一个强大的种族送来这里 -好吧 |
[11:49] | to judge whether or not the universe is worthy of survival– | 来审判宇宙是否值得存活 |
[11:51] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[11:52] | You probably shouldn’t tell them about the other Jax | 另一个杰克斯满星系追杀你的事 |
[11:54] | running around the galaxy trying to kill you either, | 最好也别告诉医生 |
[11:57] | or they might lock you up. | 不然他们可能会把你关起来 |
[11:59] | I’m so happy I have you to talk to. | 幸好还能和你聊聊天 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:05] | You can talk to me about anything. | 你什么都可以跟我说 |
[12:07] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[12:12] | we’re gonna arrive at Earth in about three hours, | 我们大约三小时后到达地球 |
[12:14] | and I need to debrief the CIS as soon as we make orbit. | 我们一进入轨道 我就要向中情局汇报 |
[12:18] | That should be just enough time. | 时间应该足够了 |
[12:21] | For what? | 足够干嘛 |
[12:22] | For you to debrief me first. | 让你先听我汇报 |
[12:25] | Is that an order, cadet? | 这是命令吗 学员 |
[12:28] | You bet your ass it is. | 当然了 |
[12:39] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[12:45] | Xander? | 桑德尔 |
[12:49] | Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[12:51] | Mom? | 妈 |
[12:56] | Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[13:09] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[13:15] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[13:28] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[13:32] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[14:12] | Bad dream? | 做噩梦了吗 |
[14:14] | Been having a lot of those lately. | 你最近经常这样 |
[14:18] | Do you think it’s possible I’ll become like her? | 你觉得我会变成她那样吗 |
[14:21] | – Like who? – The other Pandora. | -谁 -另一个潘多拉 |
[14:25] | I guess she just lost her faith, but– | 我猜她只是失去了信念 但是 |
[14:27] | Well, she’s not you. | 她不是你 |
[14:29] | Come on. I know you, Jax. | 我了解你 杰克斯 |
[14:32] | You’re never gonna lose your faith in anyone. | 你永远不会对任何人失去信念 |
[14:35] | I think that’s part of who you are. | 这是你的一部分 |
[14:37] | I don’t even know who I am. | 我都不知道自己是谁 |
[14:40] | I mean, first I thought I was human, | 一开始我以为我是人类 |
[14:42] | and then I find out that I’m not. | 然后我发现自己并不是 |
[14:44] | I’m just… a mutt. | 我是一只杂种狗 |
[14:48] | A combination of DNA from five different alien races, | 五个不同外星种族的DNA组合 |
[14:52] | sent here to judge the universe. | 被派来审判宇宙 |
[14:57] | I don’t think we ever feel like we’re ready. | 我觉得我们就没有准备好过 |
[15:03] | Like when I was promoted. | 就像我升职的时候 |
[15:06] | I was made captain. I was given the Dauntless, | 我当上了舰长 得到了无畏号 |
[15:08] | and I didn’t really think that I was ready for the big chair either. | 我当时也觉得我还没准备好 |
[15:13] | And I still don’t. | 我现在一样 |
[15:18] | But, you know, you carry on, you do your best, and… | 但是 只要继续努力 拼尽全力 |
[15:21] | your best just has to be good enough. | 这就已经足够了 |
[15:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:42] | Captain on the bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[15:44] | Approaching Earth, Captain. | 接近地球 舰长 |
[15:46] | Right where we left her. | 原路返回 |
[15:47] | Request permission to dock with the Pearl from the EarthCom control. | 请求从地球网控制中心获得与珍珠号对接的许可 |
[15:51] | This is EarthCom control. | 这里是地球网控制中心 |
[15:52] | ECOM-X201, permission granted. | ECOM-X201 允许对接 |
[15:56] | Engage docking thrusters. | 启动对接推进器 |
[15:57] | Engaging docking thrusters and pressurizing seal. | 启动对接推进器和增压密封 |
[16:01] | I’m receiving a message from Admiral. | 收到舰队司令的消息 |
[16:03] | Yourself and Cadet Zhou need to report in immediately. | 你和周学员要立即报到 |
[16:06] | Better tell the Admiral that we’re on our way. | 告诉舰队司令我们在路上了 |
[16:09] | 珍珠号空间站 地球轨道 | |
[16:18] | 地球舰队训练学院 瑞士 日内瓦 | |
[16:23] | You’re nervous, aren’t you? | 你很紧张 是吗 |
[16:24] | Nervous? Me? | 我紧张吗 |
[16:27] | Never. | 我从来不紧张 |
[16:31] | Liar. | 说谎 |
[16:40] | Captain Duvall, Cadet Zhou, | 杜瓦尔舰长 周学员 |
[16:43] | welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[16:49] | So good to have you both back on Earth safe and sound. | 你们两个平安回到地球真是太好了 |
[16:53] | And even though Tierney got away, | 即使蒂尔尼逃走了 |
[16:55] | you brought company, I understand. | 你们还是带回了一个人 |
[16:57] | Yes, the–the courier that was connected to Tierney. | 是的 那个和蒂尔尼有联系的信使 |
[17:00] | He hasn’t told us where she went yet, | 他还没坦白她的去向 |
[17:03] | but we’ll see what we can do to persuade him. | 但我们会尽力让他开口的 |
[17:07] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[17:09] | Can I offer you some tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[17:12] | I have Green Tea, English Breakfast, | 我这里有绿茶 英式早餐 |
[17:14] | Mandarin and Zatarian Mint. | 柑橘茶和扎塔薄荷茶 |
[17:19] | No, thank you. Not for me, Admiral, thank you. | 我就不用了 谢谢 舰队司令 |
[17:22] | I’ll have some, uh, Earl Gray, please. | 我要伯爵茶 |
[17:26] | Green Tea, English Breakfast, | 绿茶 英式早餐 |
[17:28] | Mandarin or Zatarian Mint. | 柑橘茶和扎塔薄荷茶 |
[17:31] | Zatarian Mint, please. | 扎塔薄荷茶 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Excellent choice. | 真会选 |
[17:33] | So, tell me about this courier of yours. | 跟我说说这个信使 |
[17:36] | Well, he has something valuable that he wants to sell to Tierney. | 他有值钱的东西想卖给蒂尔尼 |
[17:40] | The name that he gave us was an alias. | 他给我们的名字是化名 |
[17:42] | It turns out that he’s really Zed Malthe. | 他的真名叫泽德·马尔蒂 |
[17:44] | He works for a salvage company based on Ipcress 5. | 他在伊普克雷斯五号星的一家打捞公司工作 |
[17:47] | No love for EarthCom out there on the Rim. | 那边可不喜欢地球网 |
[17:49] | Yeah, no kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[17:51] | We got a chilly reception from the locals there. | 当地人很不待见我们 |
[17:53] | If Ralen hadn’t arrived, | 如果瑞伦没来 |
[17:54] | I think we might still be stuck on that rock. | 我们可能还困在那里呢 |
[17:56] | With the destruction of most of our fleet, | 我们大部分舰队都被摧毁了 |
[17:58] | EarthCom is spread thin across the quadrant. | 地球网有点力不从心 |
[18:01] | They feel abandoned, | 他们觉得被抛弃了 |
[18:04] | but they will realize that they still need EarthCom | 但他们会意识到自己还需要地球网 |
[18:07] | – out there on the frontier to survive. – Thank you. | -守护边境来活下去 -谢谢 |
[18:11] | So, tell me, | 告诉我 |
[18:11] | do we know what this courier was trying to sell Tierney? | 知道这个快递员想卖给蒂尔尼什么吗 |
[18:13] | No, not yet, | 还不知道 |
[18:15] | but you can bet if Tierney wants it, it’s dangerous. | 但是既然蒂尔尼想要 肯定很危险 |
[18:17] | And this is the first real lead we’ve had in months. | 这是我们几个月来第一条真正的线索 |
[18:21] | Xander, I need you to find out everything he knows. | 桑德尔 查出他知道的一切 |
[18:26] | What he’s selling her. Where we can find it… | 他卖给她的东西 以及在哪里可以找到它 |
[18:29] | and her. | 还有她 |
[18:32] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[18:33] | Just report back to me as soon as you know more. | 一有消息就告诉我 |
[18:40] | Then, until later, Cadet Zhou. | 再见 周学员 |
[18:48] | Captain Duvall is smart, handsome, | 杜瓦尔舰长 聪明英俊 |
[18:52] | has a good head on his shoulders. | 头脑清醒 |
[18:55] | He’s a very fine officer. | 他是个很优秀的长官 |
[18:57] | I hope you understand why I don’t want you two dating. | 希望你能理解我为什么不想让你俩谈恋爱 |
[19:02] | That man has to make life and death decisions every day. | 那个人每天都要做生死抉择 |
[19:06] | – If he’s thinking about you instead of the mission– – I get it. | -如果他想的是你而不是任务 -我明白 |
[19:09] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[19:11] | Your personal lives are your own. | 你们的私人生活是你们的隐私 |
[19:12] | I can’t tell you what to do. | 我不能逼你们 |
[19:15] | But if you are going to continue working together, | 但如果你们想继续合作 |
[19:19] | I need to know I can count on you both to make smart choices. | 就必须向我展现 你们可以做出明智的选择 |
[19:25] | Is that all, Admiral? | 就这些吗 舰队司令 |
[19:27] | Tell me, how’s school? | 学校怎么样 |
[19:29] | School? | 学校 |
[19:30] | With the recent CIS ops, | 因为最近参加了中情局行动 |
[19:32] | I fear that my grades may be taking some serious slicer fire. | 我担心我的成绩会一落千丈 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:37] | I know how much your education means to you | 我知道你的学业对你有多重要 |
[19:39] | and classes are an important cover | 而且课程也是重要的掩护 |
[19:41] | for everything you’ve been doing for us. | 这样你才能为我们执行任务 |
[19:43] | I just hope that once we find Tierney, I can get back to my studies. | 我只是希望找到蒂尔尼后 我可以继续学习 |
[19:46] | I want nothing more than to lead a normal life again. | 我想回归正常的生活 |
[19:49] | Trust me when I say this, Cadet Zhou… | 相信我 周学员 |
[19:52] | Jacqueline, | 杰奎琳 |
[19:54] | that’s what I want for you too. | 这也是我对你的期望 |
[20:06] | Mind if I join you, Ralen? | 我可以坐吗 瑞伦 |
[20:08] | Please, Professor Osborn, of course. | 当然 奥斯本教授 |
[20:11] | I didn’t see you or Jacqueline in class today. | 我今天没在课上看到你和杰奎琳 |
[20:13] | I will be sure to complete | 我一定会补上 |
[20:15] | all of the outstanding assignments that I missed. | 没写完的作业 |
[20:17] | Rubbish. You know I care a wit about that. | 扯淡 你知道我根本不在乎 |
[20:20] | What I do care about | 我关心的是 |
[20:21] | is what mission Meredith Lucas has tasked you with. | 梅瑞狄斯·卢卡斯让你执行的任务 |
[20:25] | You realize I cannot discuss classified CIS activities with you. | 你知道我不能和你讨论中情局的机密活动吧 |
[20:30] | She’s not up for this, Ralen. | 她没准备好 瑞伦 |
[20:32] | Confidence without expertise can be a dangerous thing. | 缺乏专业知识的自信是很危险的 |
[20:35] | Some would say that over-confidence with expertise | 有人也说过 哪怕具有专业知识 |
[20:38] | can also be a dangerous thing. | 过度自信也是一件危险的事 |
[20:40] | Well, I admit, I’m… | 我承认 我 |
[20:42] | I’m out in the cold right now. | 我现在孤立无援 |
[20:43] | They even revoked my security clearance. | 他们甚至取消了我的安全权限 |
[20:46] | Lucas doesn’t trust my judgment, | 卢卡斯不相信我的判断 |
[20:48] | and I sure as hell don’t trust hers. | 我也不相信她 |
[20:53] | I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[20:55] | You are an extraordinary intelligence operative. | 你是一名杰出的情报人员 |
[20:58] | Have you not tried to discuss any of this with her? | 你没跟她讨论过这些吗 |
[21:01] | Her antipathy towards me is personal. | 她对我的厌恶是私人恩怨 |
[21:04] | She can’t see past her disdain for me. Never could. | 她看不起我 以后也不会改变 |
[21:09] | This sounds, how do you humans put it… | 这听起来 你们人类怎么说来着 |
[21:13] | “juicy”. | 八卦 |
[21:15] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[21:17] | What is important | 重要的是 |
[21:19] | is we can’t leave the fate of the universe | 我们不能把宇宙的命运 |
[21:21] | in the hands of bureaucrats. | 交给官僚 |
[21:25] | If you need convincing she’s not up for this job, | 如果你不相信她不适合这份工作 |
[21:26] | take a look at the person she does trust. | 看看她信任的人吧 |
[21:31] | They say he has reformed. | 听说他已经改过自新了 |
[21:33] | That after the attack on Earth, | 在地球遭受袭击后 |
[21:34] | we must all work together for the common good. | 为了共同利益 我们必须齐心协力 |
[21:38] | Do you really believe Harlan Fried’s seen the light | 你真的相信哈伦·弗里德弃暗投明 |
[21:41] | and is on the side of the angels? | 站在正义的一边了吗 |
[21:43] | If Meredith Lucas does, | 如果梅瑞狄斯·卢卡斯相信了 |
[21:45] | it does make you question her judgment, doesn’t it? | 难道你不质疑她的判断吗 |
[21:51] | 视差银河总部 地球 新芝加哥 | |
[22:05] | Before you go, Meredith, | 梅瑞狄斯 在你走之前 |
[22:07] | I have a present for you. | 我有个礼物送给你 |
[22:10] | – What is it? – Open it. | -是什么 -打开吧 |
[22:18] | Isn’t it enough that Parallax has already given CIS a real one? | 视差送了中情局一艘真飞船还不够吗 |
[22:22] | Well, you’ve given me plenty of gifts as well. | 你也送了我很多礼物 |
[22:25] | Exonerating me from the destruction of the Tereshkova | 让我免于摧毁捷列什科娃号的罪名 |
[22:28] | and arresting my traitorous daughter, Regan, for the crime, | 逮捕我的叛徒女儿里根 让她来背锅 |
[22:30] | was more than enough to ensure my enduring fealty. | 足以确保我永恒的忠诚 |
[22:34] | But, I thought you might want this for your new office, | 但我觉得可以把这个放在你的新办公室 |
[22:36] | now that you’ve disposed of all of Osborn’s vulgar trappings. | 毕竟你已经处理掉了奥斯本所有的俗气饰物 |
[22:40] | That’s very kind. | 你真好 |
[22:42] | Thank you, Harlan. | 谢谢 哈伦 |
[22:45] | Now, I understand you may have a line on my other daughter, Tierney. | 你好像有我另一个女儿蒂尔尼的线索 |
[22:50] | Even if we did “have a line” on Tierney, as you say, | 哪怕如你所说 我们有蒂尔尼的线索 |
[22:55] | you know I can’t possibly share with you any confidential information. | 你知道我不能告诉你任何机密信息 |
[23:00] | Well, I just want to see her pay for her crimes. | 我只想看到她为自己的罪行付出代价 |
[23:05] | What I can tell you… | 我可以告诉你的是 |
[23:07] | is that we’re getting closer to finding her. | 我们离她越来越近了 |
[23:10] | And when we do have her in custody, | 等我们抓到她 |
[23:13] | I will certainly let you know. | 我一定会告诉你的 |
[23:17] | Well then, enjoy the ship. | 那就好好享受飞船吧 |
[23:21] | Both of them. | 两艘飞船 |
[23:24] | Welcome home, Jax. | 欢迎回家 杰克斯 |
[23:31] | Well, well, look who’s finally back. | 看看谁终于回来了 |
[23:38] | – Earth to Jax. – No. | -地球呼叫杰克斯 -不要 |
[23:39] | Come in Jax. | 请回答 杰克斯 |
[23:41] | What, Zazie? | 怎么了 扎奇 |
[23:43] | – Study group. – Study group? | -学习小组 -学习小组 |
[23:45] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[23:47] | You’re not kidding. | 你没开玩笑 |
[23:48] | I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你别介意 |
[23:50] | but I invited someone new to study group. | 我邀请了一个新人加入学习小组 |
[23:52] | He’s super smart. You’ll like him. | 他超级聪明 你肯定会喜欢他 |
[23:54] | Translation: you like him. | 换句话说就是你喜欢他 |
[23:55] | Well… yeah, but you’ll like him too. | 是的 但你也会喜欢他的 |
[23:58] | Just not in the, uh, | 只不过不像我 |
[24:00] | “smoldering eyes, I wanna jump his bones” way I do. | “两眼放光 想扑倒他”的那种喜欢 |
[24:04] | Plus, with you and Ralen gone so much, | 再说了 你和瑞伦离开那么久 |
[24:06] | I feel like it would be great | 我想着 |
[24:07] | if we could have someone else we could– | 我们可以再找一个人 |
[24:08] | – Rely on. – I wasn’t gonna put it like that, | -依靠 -我可没这么说 |
[24:10] | but… kinda. | 但是 算是吧 |
[24:13] | Okay. Let me just take a shower. | 好吧 我去冲个澡 |
[24:15] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:15] | There’s no time. He’s meeting us in five. We gotta skiddle. | 没时间了 他五分钟后来见我们 赶紧的 |
[24:22] | – Ah, Professor Shral. – Ah, right, Jax. | -什拉尔教授 -杰克斯 |
[24:24] | Hey, Prof. What’s going on? | 教授 怎么了 |
[24:25] | The Professor was just telling me how the university | 教授刚刚告诉我 |
[24:27] | has finally found a compatible, new roommate for me. | 大学终于给我找了一个合适的室友 |
[24:29] | So much for those late nights with Matta. | 终于不用跟玛塔一起熬夜了 |
[24:33] | Thin walls. | 墙很薄的 |
[24:36] | – Who is it? – Yeah, anyone we know? | -是谁啊 -我们认识吗 |
[24:37] | Well, as a matter of fact, you do. Here he comes now. | 还真认识 他来了 |
[24:45] | – Jett. – Jett? | -杰特 -杰特 |
[24:47] | – Jett?! – Hey, guys. | -杰特 -你们好啊 |
[24:57] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[24:59] | There is no way that I’m sharing my personal domicile | 我绝对不会和这个人渣 |
[25:01] | with this varvook beshed. | 分享我的私人住所 |
[25:03] | I thought he was expelled from Fleet Training Academy last year? | 他去年不是被舰队训练学院开除了吗 |
[25:05] | He was suspended. | 他是被停课了 |
[25:07] | But he’s willing to make amends | 但他愿意弥补过错 |
[25:10] | and I think that sharing a dormitory with Ralen | 我觉得和瑞伦同住一间宿舍 |
[25:12] | is an excellent way to start. | 是个很好的开始 |
[25:15] | This is my friend that I was telling you about for study group. | 这是我跟你提过的学习小组的朋友 |
[25:19] | How do y’all know each other? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[25:20] | – Look, can’t we just start over? – Start over? | -我们不能重新开始吗 -重新开始 |
[25:23] | You put holo nudes of my freshman roommate | 你把我大一室友的全息裸照 |
[25:24] | all over the datastream, and you want to “start over”? | 上传到数据流 现在还想重新开始 |
[25:28] | – That’s how you know each other. – Look, I know, and I’m sorry. | -你们是这么认识的 -我知道 我很抱歉 |
[25:31] | Completely and utterly and… indubitably? | 非常 极其 诚心诚意的道歉 |
[25:37] | Mr. Annamali has satisfied me that he warrants a second chance. | 安纳马里先生说服了我 他需要第二次机会 |
[25:43] | One second chance. | 最后一次 |
[25:46] | That said, Ralen, | 瑞伦 话虽如此 |
[25:47] | if you’re uncomfortable with this arrangement, | 如果你不喜欢这个安排 |
[25:50] | you can say no. | 还是可以拒绝 |
[25:58] | Look man, | 伙计 |
[25:59] | I know I screwed up… big-time. | 我知道我捅了大篓子 |
[26:03] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[26:05] | But I want to make things right. | 但我想弥补 |
[26:09] | Come on. Give him a chance, Ralen. | 给他个机会吧 瑞伦 |
[26:12] | Please? | 拜托 |
[26:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:16] | I will, as you say, give him a chance. | 如你所说 我可以给他一个机会 |
[26:19] | A very brief one. | 很小的机会 |
[26:29] | So, friends? | 朋友 |
[26:34] | We shall see. | 走着瞧 |
[26:42] | I want an attorney. | 我要律师 |
[26:43] | Well, I always wanted a pony. | 我一直想要一匹小马 |
[26:44] | But we don’t always get what we want, do we? | 但我们没办法总是如愿以偿 不是吗 |
[26:50] | You can’t keep me here forever, you know. | 你无法永远把我关在这里 |
[26:52] | Oh, you’d be surprised what I can do. | 你对我的能力一无所知 |
[26:54] | After all, you’re not even a citizen of the Confederacy. | 毕竟你都不是联盟国的公民 |
[26:57] | You’re no one. | 你什么都不是 |
[26:59] | Even the name you gave me was a fake. | 连你给我的名字都是假的 |
[27:01] | Only because of my past involvement in the Bellum Batonianum. | 那是因为我参加过贝隆巴顿尼亚战争 |
[27:06] | – Which is illegal. – Right. Well, this is hardly about | -这是违法的 -这和你过去 |
[27:08] | your secessionist activities against Earth from back in the day. | 反对地球的分裂活动 可没什么关系 |
[27:12] | This is about your aiding of a dangerous fugitive | 这是因为你帮助了一个危险的逃犯 |
[27:15] | from justice in the here and now. | 逃脱正义的制裁 |
[27:17] | I told you, I don’t know this Tierney. | 我说了 我不认识这个蒂尔尼 |
[27:20] | She contracted me through an encrypted message on the datastream. | 她通过数据流中的加密信息雇佣了我 |
[27:24] | Contracted you to do what, exactly? | 雇你做什么呢 |
[27:31] | Well, I know that you have | 我知道 |
[27:32] | a low-level security clearance with EarthCom, | 去年袭击地球之后 |
[27:35] | that you got after your involvement in the clean-up operations | 你参与清理行动后 |
[27:38] | after the attack on Earth last year. | 得到了地球网的低级别安全权限 |
[27:40] | Yeah. I’m a garbage man. | 嗯 我是个清洁工 |
[27:42] | Sue me. | 告我啊 |
[27:44] | Interesting work, is it? Salvage? | 很有趣的工作吧 打捞 |
[27:46] | Not really, no. | 并不是 |
[27:48] | Okay, well, let’s go through this from the beginning one more time. | 我们从头再捋一遍 |
[27:51] | You work for a salvage company, | 你在一家打捞公司工作 |
[27:53] | which is how you had access to an EarthCom battlecruiser, | 所以你才能接触到地球网的巡洋舰 |
[27:55] | and why Tierney hired you in the first place. | 这也是为什么蒂尔尼会雇用你 |
[27:57] | But what piece of tech aboard a battlecruiser is so important | 但巡洋舰上有什么重要的技术 |
[28:04] | that Tierney couldn’t get any other way? | 蒂尔尼没有其他办法获得呢 |
[28:05] | All she had to do was open up a portal– | 她只要打开一个传送门 |
[28:10] | Clearly, you have this all figured out, so you tell me. | 很明显你都想明白了 那你告诉我吧 |
[28:15] | If you’re so smart, | 既然你这么聪明 |
[28:17] | how do I got aboard a battlecruiser with only Level 2 clearance? | 我为什么只有二级权限也能登上巡洋舰 |
[28:23] | So, not an EarthCom battlecruiser, then. | 所以不是地球网的巡洋舰 |
[28:27] | An alien ship. | 一艘外星飞船 |
[28:30] | A Protector ship. | 一艘守护者飞船 |
[28:35] | Well, Tierney wouldn’t risk making the jump to a vessel | 蒂尔尼不会冒险跳到一艘 |
[28:37] | whose configuration and atmosphere she didn’t know. | 结构和大气层她都不知道的飞船上 |
[28:40] | Let alone bringing something dangerous | 更别说把那个危险的东西 |
[28:42] | back through the portal that could blow up in her face. | 通过传送门带回去了 |
[28:44] | That… | 这 |
[28:46] | That makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[28:50] | That’s quite a story. | 太精彩了 |
[28:53] | Except, you have no way to prove it. | 但你没办法证明 |
[28:58] | Captain… | 舰长 |
[29:02] | anything happens to me… | 如果我出了什么事 |
[29:05] | and you’ll answer to Bey Tuhran. | 你就要给贝·图兰一个交代 |
[29:07] | The terrorist? | 那个恐怖分子 |
[29:09] | The freedom fighter. | 自由斗士 |
[29:10] | Agree to disagree. | 各自保留不同意见 |
[29:12] | You know we have surveillance on those ships? | 你知道我们在监视那些飞船吗 |
[29:16] | And that if I’m able to link you to an illegal salvage operation | 只要我能把你和涉及危险外星科技的 |
[29:20] | involving dangerous alien tech, | 非法打捞行动联系起来 |
[29:22] | then not even Berman Livingston | 那就算伯曼·利文斯顿来了 |
[29:24] | will be able to get you out of prison for the next 100 years. | 你也得做一百年的牢 |
[29:27] | So, you have a choice. | 所以你有一个选择 |
[29:30] | You can either go back to Ipcress in a few days, no harm done, | 你可以过几天平安无事地回到伊普克雷斯 |
[29:33] | or you can spend the rest of your life in an Earth prison colony. | 也可以在地球的监狱里度过余生 |
[29:39] | What’s it gonna be? | 你怎么选 |
[29:47] | I would really like to go on this mission, Admiral. | 我真的很想参加这次行动 舰队司令 |
[29:49] | You’re too valuable for a smash-and-grab operation. | 你太有价值了 不能参与砸窗抢劫的行动 |
[29:53] | This is a job for EarthCom Special Forces. | 这是地球网特种部队的工作 |
[29:55] | – I appreciate that, but– – Xander’s got this. | -我很感谢 但是 -桑德尔可以的 |
[29:58] | Thanks to him, we know where the hand-off | 多亏了他 我们知道 |
[30:00] | – with Tierney is going to be. – But still, if– | -和蒂尔尼交接的地点了 -但还是 |
[30:02] | We need a blunt instrument on this op, not a scalpel. | 这次行动需要的是钝器 不是手术刀 |
[30:06] | Is that the only reason? | 仅仅因为这个吗 |
[30:10] | I think you know. | 我想你很清楚 |
[30:13] | Do i? | 是吗 |
[30:14] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[30:16] | I believe your relationship can and will compromise his judgment. | 我相信你们的恋爱关系会影响他的判断 |
[30:21] | And so does he. | 反之亦然 |
[30:23] | Xander said that? | 桑德尔这么说吗 |
[30:26] | – There is no way that Xander– – That is all, Cadet Zhou. | -桑德尔不可能 -就这样 周学员 |
[30:32] | You’re excused. | 你可以走了 |
[30:49] | I have missed you, my wife. | 我很想你 我的妻子 |
[30:52] | I have missed you as well, my husband. | 我也想你 我的丈夫 |
[30:55] | Are you going to tell me where you’ve been? | 你会告诉我 你去哪了吗 |
[30:58] | I can tell you, | 我可以告诉你 |
[30:59] | but I do not know that you will like the answer. | 但我不知道你会不会喜欢这个答案 |
[31:04] | I hope you did not go back to Zatar after our banishment by my father. | 希望你没有在被我父亲放逐后回到扎塔 |
[31:09] | I will not beg for his forgiveness. | 我不会乞求他的原谅 |
[31:11] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[31:15] | I just think that since we cannot go home, | 我只是觉得既然我们不能回家 |
[31:19] | and Earth is an alien planet to us, | 地球对我们来说是个陌生的星球 |
[31:23] | perhaps we should find somewhere where we can make a new home. | 也许我们该找地方建个新家 |
[31:27] | Would it not be better to start over? | 重新开始不是更好吗 |
[31:31] | To make new memories somewhere as a proper husband and wife? | 以夫妻的身份创造新的回忆 |
[31:43] | Perhaps you are right. | 也许你说得对 |
[31:45] | Am I interrupting something? | 打扰到你们了吗 |
[31:50] | No, Jett. | 不 杰特 |
[31:51] | You are not. | 你没有 |
[31:53] | Because it, uh, really feels like I am. | 我觉得好像打扰了 |
[31:59] | I am Matta of the House of Ral. | 我是瑞尔家族的玛塔 |
[32:02] | I am she who is his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[32:04] | And you must be… Jett. | 你是杰特吧 |
[32:10] | Indeed I am, pretty lady. | 没错 美女 |
[32:15] | This is, uh, Felicia and, uh, Stephen. | 这是费利西娅和斯蒂芬 |
[32:18] | Yeah. They were just leaving. | 嗯 他们正要离开 |
[32:20] | Weren’t you, Felicia and Stephen? | 对吧 费利西娅和斯蒂芬 |
[32:26] | So, uh, I bet you have some stories about my, uh, | 我猜你肯定知道 |
[32:30] | my boy Ralen here, huh? | 我兄弟瑞伦的八卦吧 |
[32:32] | Indeed I do. | 确实 |
[32:37] | It was a… pleasure | 认识你 |
[32:40] | – to make your acquaintance, Jett. – Really? | -很高兴 杰特 -是吗 |
[32:43] | No. | 不是 |
[32:51] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[32:53] | I’m just gonna– | 我还是 |
[32:57] | This is going to be a very long semester. | 这学期肯定会很漫长 |
[33:05] | Approaching the coordinates of the freighter. | 正在接近货船的坐标 |
[33:07] | 伊卡洛斯 自动运输货船运输途中 | |
[33:08] | Slowing down to sub-light and will attempt to lock on. | 减速至亚光速 试图锁定目标 |
[33:12] | Delta Squad, form on me. | 德耳塔小队 跟我来 |
[33:24] | We’re cutting through the bulkheads now | 我们正在切断隔板 |
[33:25] | and entering the freighter. | 进入货船 |
[33:28] | So far, so good. | 目前没什么问题 |
[33:31] | This is an unmanned cargo vessel. | 这是艘无人货船 |
[33:33] | Initiating life support. | 启动生命维持系统 |
[33:37] | There are no signs of life. | 没有生命迹象 |
[33:38] | As of yet, the whole ship appears to be completely automated. | 目前为止 整艘飞船似乎是完全自动化的 |
[33:44] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[33:45] | Heading for cargo bay five now. | 正在前往五号货舱 |
[34:33] | Alright, boys. Looks like we found what we’re looking for. | 孩子们 看来我们找到要找的东西了 |
[34:35] | Let’s get packed up and get back to the Pearl. | 收拾东西回珍珠号吧 |
[34:55] | – Oh, my God, Jax. Is that– – My mother. | -天啊 杰克斯 那是 -我妈 |
[34:58] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[35:07] | Welcome home, Zazie. | 欢迎回家 扎奇 |
[35:10] | Jett? What are you doing in my room at midnight? | 杰特 你半夜来我房间干什么 |
[35:13] | I, um… I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[35:17] | – For what? – Well, you had my back earlier with Ralen and Jax, | -为什么 -之前你瑞伦和杰克斯面前帮我说话 |
[35:21] | and, uh, I–I appreciate that. | 我很感谢 |
[35:23] | Doesn’t happen much. | 还挺难得的 |
[35:24] | Sure. Okay. You’re welcome. | 好吧 不客气 |
[35:27] | But… you could’ve told me that after class. | 但是你可以下课以后跟我说 |
[35:30] | I’m not sure how you got in here, | 我不知道你是怎么进来的 |
[35:31] | but let’s make sure it doesn’t happen again | 但是希望以后这种事不会再发生了 |
[35:33] | unless I invite you first. | 除非我邀请你 |
[35:36] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[35:39] | And, um… | 那个 |
[35:41] | how about we just, uh, | 这件事 |
[35:43] | keep all this between the two of us, okay? | 别告诉其他人 好吗 |
[35:46] | I’d like to believe that I can trust you. | 我很想相信你 |
[35:48] | It can be very lonely being so far from home, | 离家这么远 其实还挺孤独的 |
[35:50] | and I don’t have many friends here at the Academy. | 我在学院也没什么朋友 |
[35:53] | I was just hoping that you could still be one of them. | 希望咱俩还是可以做朋友 |
[35:56] | I mean… you know I can, babe– | 你知道我可以的 宝贝 |
[35:59] | Okay, whoa! That is not what I meant. | 好吧 我不是这个意思 |
[36:01] | That is not happening. | 这是不可能的 |
[36:03] | What happened between us the other night, | 那晚我们之间发生的事 |
[36:04] | that’s never happening again. | 不会再发生了 |
[36:07] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[36:09] | Yeah, I–I get it. That’s–that’s cool. | 我明白 没问题 |
[36:13] | – Friends? – Friends. | -朋友 -朋友 |
[36:16] | Right. | 嗯 |
[36:19] | Starting tomorrow. | 从明天开始 |
[36:32] | Did you have any idea your mother was among the living? | 你知道你母亲还活着吗 |
[36:35] | No! I thought she died in New Portland with everyone else. | 不 我以为她和其他人一起死在新波特兰了 |
[36:38] | And your uncle? What about him? | 你叔叔呢 他知道吗 |
[36:40] | He couldn’t have known. I’m sure of it. | 他不可能知道 我确定 |
[36:43] | Unlike him, | 和他不一样 |
[36:45] | I can trust you, Jacqueline… | 我可以相信你 杰奎琳 |
[36:47] | can’t I? | 是吗 |
[36:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:51] | You have no idea what that is. | 你根本不知道那是什么 |
[36:53] | Oh, and you do? | 你知道吗 |
[36:55] | You need to put it down very carefully, and hand it to me. | 你得非常小心地把它递给我 |
[36:59] | Yeah, I’m sorry. That’s not happening… | 抱歉 那是不可能的 |
[37:01] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[37:04] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[37:05] | Well, then you know I’m a scientist first and foremost, | 那你应该知道我也是个科学家 |
[37:07] | and I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道自己在说什么 |
[37:09] | What I know is you’re working for Tierney, | 我只知道你在为蒂尔尼工作 |
[37:10] | and you let your only daughter believe you were dead for a year. | 你让你唯一的女儿以为你死了一年 |
[37:13] | So you and your men will surrender your weapons to me right now. | 所以你和你的人现在就把武器交给我 |
[37:16] | Okay, okay. I know you have no reason to trust me, | 好吧 我知道你没理由相信我 |
[37:19] | but you’re gonna have to. | 但你必须相信我 |
[37:21] | We want the same thing, believe me… | 我们的目标一致 相信我 |
[37:24] | – Xander. – Delta team, | -桑德尔 -德耳塔小队 |
[37:27] | whatever you do, that weapon cannot fall into Tierney’s hands. | 无论如何 那件武器不能落入蒂尔尼手中 |
[37:32] | No! Hold your fire! | 不 别开枪 |
[37:48] | We just lost Dobson from the scope. | 多布森消失了 |
[37:50] | You really should have listened to me. | 你真的应该听我的 |
[37:55] | Delta team, form on me. We need to go… now! | 德耳塔小队 跟我走 赶紧撤 |
[38:10] | Hull integrity compromised. | 船体完整性受损 |
[38:12] | Go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[38:29] | Come on! | 快点 |
[38:43] | Delta Team, do you copy? | 德耳塔小队 收到了吗 |
[38:45] | Captain Duvall, come in. | 杜瓦尔舰长 请回答 |
[38:49] | Xander! | 桑德尔 |
[39:20] | Connections to datastream lost. | 数据流连接丢失 |
[39:32] | Admiral Lucas? | 卢卡斯舰队司令 |
[39:34] | Admiral Lucas, do you copy? | 卢卡斯舰队司令 收到了吗 |
[39:38] | Admiral Lucas, come in? | 卢卡斯舰队司令 请回答 |
[39:44] | We have to call a rescue team. | 我们得派遣救援队 |
[39:48] | We’ve lost all contact. | 我们失去了所有联系 |
[39:51] | There’s no one out there to rescue. | 没人可以救援了 |
[39:56] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[39:59] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[40:04] | Xander’s gone. | 桑德尔没了 |