时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m slowly venting oxygen. | 我在缓慢地吸氧 |
[00:08] | All my training is telling me that I should stop speaking | 我的训练告诉我 我应该停止说话 |
[00:11] | so as to conserve my remaining air, | 来保存剩下的空气 |
[00:13] | but I don’t think that anybody’s gonna find me in time. | 但我觉得没人可以及时找到我 |
[00:17] | I need there to be a record | 我要录音 |
[00:20] | for the unlikely event that my body is ever discovered, so… | 虽然不太可能 但是万一我的尸体被发现了呢 |
[00:27] | The green plasma energy that we encountered | 我们遇到的绿色等离子体能量 |
[00:32] | appears to be some sort of anti-matter super-weapon. | 似乎是某种反物质的超级武器 |
[00:35] | It–it consumed the freighter that we were on, | 它吞噬了我们乘坐的货轮 |
[00:37] | and from what I observed– from what I–from what I can… | 这是我观察到的 从我 |
[00:46] | But none of that really matters anymore, does it? | 但这些都不重要了 是吗 |
[00:51] | Now, it’s funny, I’m, uh… | 真可笑 我 |
[00:53] | I’m looking at the stars… | 我在看星星 |
[00:57] | I’m looking into the void of space, | 我在寻找空间的空白 |
[01:00] | and all that infinite beauty | 那无限的美丽 |
[01:03] | can’t compare to you… Jax. | 也无法与你相比 杰克斯 |
[01:09] | You’re the first thing that I see when I wake up in the morning, | 我每天一睁眼就是你 |
[01:12] | and you’re the last thing that I think of when I fall asleep. | 睡觉之前想到的也是你 |
[01:18] | And now… | 现在 |
[01:22] | …as I close my eyes | 当我闭上眼睛 |
[01:23] | for what very well might be the final time… | 可能是最后一次了 |
[01:29] | Warning. Warning. | 警告 警告 |
[01:31] | – …it’s you… – Warning. | -也是你 -警告 |
[01:34] | – Warning. Warning. Warning. – …now… | -警告 警告 -现在是你 |
[01:38] | …and always. | 一直都是你 |
[01:40] | Warning. Warning. | 警告 警告 |
[01:49] | Looks like you could use some help there, Captain. | 看来你需要一些帮助 舰长 |
[01:53] | Computer, erase recording. | 电脑 删除录音 |
[02:09] | I still can’t believe that you found me in time. | 我还是不敢相信你能找到我 |
[02:11] | Well, Captain. | 舰长 |
[02:11] | The Dauntless is no ordinary ship, but you knew that already. | 无畏号不是一艘普通的飞船 但你已经知道了 |
[02:14] | You’re no ordinary woman, | 你也不是普通的女人 |
[02:16] | but I should think you knew that as well. | 但你自己也很清楚 |
[02:17] | But I never get tired of hearing it. | 但我就喜欢听你这么夸我 |
[02:22] | Welcome aboard, Captain. How are you feeling? | 欢迎上船 舰长 你感觉怎么样 |
[02:25] | I’m just happy to have a pulse, Admiral. | 我很高兴脉搏还在跳动 舰队司令 |
[02:27] | Well, you can thank Cadet Zhou for that. | 这就要谢谢周学员了 |
[02:29] | We knew the star system where the freighter was lost. | 我们了解那艘货轮失踪的星系 |
[02:31] | Somehow, Jax had a sixth sense | 不知怎么 杰克斯有种第六感 |
[02:33] | that you were still alive out there, | 她觉得你还活着 |
[02:34] | and was able to pinpoint your actual location. | 而且可以精确定位你的位置 |
[02:36] | Matta and I used the upgraded Dauntless. | 玛塔和我使用升级版的无畏号 |
[02:39] | We were able to extrapolate your location | 根据你最近的轨迹 |
[02:41] | based on your last known trajectory, | 加上一点女性的直觉 |
[02:42] | and maybe a little feminine intuition. | 推断出了你的位置 |
[02:44] | Cadet Zhou has my gratitude, as do you, Admiral. | 非常感谢周学员 还有你 舰队司令 |
[02:47] | Thank you for not giving up on me. | 谢谢你没有放弃我 |
[02:48] | You’re welcome, but we have a lot we need to discuss. | 不客气 但我们有很多事情要讨论 |
[02:51] | Please, take a seat. | 请坐 |
[02:53] | What can you tell me about what happened out there? | 你能说说当时发生了什么事吗 |
[02:55] | Unfortunately, very little. | 很遗憾 能说的不多 |
[02:57] | My strike team made it to the cargo bay safely, | 我的突击队安全抵达货舱 |
[02:59] | but our attempt to extract the alien technology | 但我们试图提取信使口中的外星技术时 |
[03:01] | that the courier told us would be there was interrupted by Eve Zhou… | 被伊芙·周干扰了 |
[03:07] | Jax’s presumed dead mother, | 杰克斯”死去”的母亲 |
[03:10] | when she appeared suddenly through a portal. | 她突然从一个传送门里出现 |
[03:12] | Suffice it to say that | 总而言之 |
[03:13] | I believe we were all equally shocked by that. | 我相信我们都对此感到震惊 |
[03:16] | So, do you have any idea what the weapon is? | 你知道那个武器是什么吗 |
[03:18] | Who developed it? Why Tierney wants it so badly? | 谁开发的 为什么蒂尔尼那么想要 |
[03:20] | Well, the “who” is likely the Protector aliens, | 很可能是守护者外星人开发的 |
[03:22] | the fleet with which EarthCom tangled last year. | 去年他们舰队纠缠过地球网 |
[03:25] | The “what” is that it is some sort of anti-matter super-weapon. | 那个武器是某种反物质的超级武器 |
[03:28] | It literally obliterated every piece of matter | 它可以抹去与之接触的 |
[03:31] | with which it came into contact. | 所有物质 |
[03:32] | And the “why” is, that with enough of it, | 至于蒂尔尼想要的原因 |
[03:34] | it could very well be a planet killer. | 应该是因为它可以抹杀整个星球 |
[03:37] | You need to find out more about this weapon, | 你需要进一步了解这件武器 |
[03:39] | and whether there are any more of them out there like it. | 以及是否还有更多的人想要它 |
[03:42] | Of course, but at this point, | 当然 但现在 |
[03:43] | Tierney still seems very able to cover her tracks | 蒂尔尼似乎非常善于利用 |
[03:46] | exceedingly well by using the portals she creates | 她创造的传送门在星际间穿梭 |
[03:49] | to transport herself around the galaxy. | 来掩盖自己的行踪 |
[03:50] | Matta may be able to help us with this. | 玛塔也许可以帮我们解决这个问题 |
[03:52] | She’s been investigating how to track my mom and Tierney | 她一直在研究如何通过分析 |
[03:54] | by analyzing the energy signatures of the portals | 我妈和蒂尔尼开启传送门的能量信号 |
[03:56] | that they’ve been creating. | 来追踪她们 |
[03:57] | Well, if that’s possible, | 如果她成功了 |
[03:58] | then that could very well be the break we’re waiting for. | 那可能就是我们等待的重大突破 |
[04:00] | My thoughts exactly. | 同意 |
[04:02] | Your mission is to follow that portal wherever it leads, | 你的任务就是追踪传送门 |
[04:05] | but more important, even than arresting Tierney, | 但比逮捕蒂尔尼更重要的是 |
[04:08] | is retrieving or eliminating any more of those weapons. | 回收或销毁这类武器 |
[04:11] | Understood, Admiral. | 明白 舰队司令 |
[04:13] | Good hunting, Captain. | 祝好收获 舰长 |
[04:16] | 梅瑞狄斯·卢卡斯舰队司令住宅 地球舰队训练学院 | |
[04:17] | I actually like what you’ve done with the place. | 你这里弄得还真不错 |
[04:19] | Now is not the time for humor, Osborn. | 现在不是说笑的时候 奥斯本 |
[04:21] | I need to find out how your sister is still alive | 我要知道你妹怎么还活着 |
[04:23] | before she’s responsible for any more deaths. | 以免她在杀害更多的人 |
[04:25] | That’s impossible, Meredith. | 不可能 梅瑞狄斯 |
[04:26] | Don’t be coy. You had to have known. | 别装蒜 你肯定知道 |
[04:29] | You’ve been playing us as fools this whole time, | 你一直在耍我们 |
[04:31] | including your own niece, Jax. | 包括你自己的侄女杰克斯 |
[04:34] | Or is she also a part of your little deception? | 或者说 她也是你骗局的一部分吗 |
[04:37] | No, no. If what you’re saying is true, | 不 不 如果你说的是真的 |
[04:39] | there has to be some reason she pretended to have been killed | 她假装被杀 隐瞒大家 |
[04:41] | and concealed it from all of us. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[04:42] | This will go down so much easier for you | 只要你不打太极 坦白真相 |
[04:45] | if you tell the truth and stop playing games. | 我们不会把你怎么样的 |
[04:47] | I know there is no love lost between us, Meredith, | 我知道咱俩都看彼此不顺眼 梅瑞狄斯 |
[04:49] | but I am speaking with complete and utter veracity. | 但我说的绝对是实话 |
[04:52] | Pity, I don’t believe you. | 可惜 我不相信你 |
[04:54] | Gentlemen, take the professor to a holding cell. | 先生们 带教授去拘留室 |
[04:57] | Maybe he’ll be more forthcoming after a day or two in solitary. | 也许单独待个一两天之后 他就愿意说了 |
[05:00] | Meredith, you’re making a grave mistake. | 梅瑞狄斯 你犯了一个严重的错误 |
[05:02] | You need to tell me everything so that I can help you. | 你得告诉我一切 以便我可以帮助你 |
[05:08] | I realize this may come as a shock to the mighty Donovan Osborn, | 我知道这可能会让强大的多诺万·奥斯本感到震惊 |
[05:12] | but CIS functions quite ably in your absence. | 但是中情局在你不在的时候运作得很好 |
[05:16] | So, take a good look around. | 好好看看周围吧 |
[05:18] | This might be the last time | 可能很长一段时间 |
[05:19] | you’ll be seeing daylight for quite a while. | 你都看不到阳光了 |
[05:23] | 视差银河总部 地球 新芝加哥 | |
[05:29] | You seem to be acclimating to this new clone body | 你适应这个新克隆人身体的速度 |
[05:31] | quicker than I anticipated. | 比我预想的要快 |
[05:33] | As long as we continue these treatments, | 只要我们继续这些治疗 |
[05:35] | you should be able to keep it indefinitely. | 你应该可以无限期地使用它 |
[05:37] | As I learned from my ungrateful progeny, | 正如我从忘恩负义的后代身上学到的 |
[05:40] | youth is wasted on the young. | 年轻人只会浪费青春 |
[05:43] | But there are some advantages | 但是年轻人的身体 |
[05:44] | of having a young man’s body and an old man’s soul. | 加上老人的灵魂也有一些好处 |
[05:54] | Now, tell me, do we have any idea | 告诉我 我们现在知道 |
[05:56] | what the device that destroyed the freighter actually was? | 摧毁货轮的装置是什么吗 |
[05:59] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[06:00] | It appears to be some kind of anti-matter weapon. | 它似乎是某种反物质武器 |
[06:03] | Able to completely consume solid matter within minutes. | 可以在几分钟内完全消耗固体物质 |
[06:07] | And what does my daughter Tierney possibly want with it? | 我女儿蒂尔尼为什么这么想要它 |
[06:09] | I couldn’t say. | 说不好 |
[06:10] | Well, who could’ve created such a thing? | 谁能创造出这样的东西 |
[06:11] | I couldn’t say. | 说不好 |
[06:12] | You know absolutely nothing! | 你什么都不知道 |
[06:14] | Why on earth do I even keep you in my employ? | 那我为什么要雇用你 |
[06:16] | I… couldn’t say. | 说不好 |
[06:20] | If there are more weapons out there, we must find them. | 如果还有这样的武器 我们必须找到它们 |
[06:23] | Imagine having the power to annihilate entire worlds | 想象一下拥有毁灭整个世界 |
[06:26] | and even the stars themselves. | 甚至星球的能力 |
[06:27] | The price they’d fetch on the open market would be astronomical. | 它们在公开市场上的价格将是天文数字 |
[06:30] | It could change the entire balance of power in the galaxy. | 甚至可能会改变整个星系的力量平衡 |
[06:37] | Continue to monitor our surveillance on Meredith Lucas. | 继续监视梅瑞狄斯·卢卡斯 |
[06:41] | And if you hear or see anything, | 如果你听到或看到什么 |
[06:42] | no matter how inconsequential it may seem, | 不管看起来有多么无关紧要 |
[06:45] | you will bring it to me immediately. | 马上和我汇报 |
[06:48] | And before you go, get rid of this body. | 走之前 把尸体处理掉 |
[06:50] | Find me another before my next treatment. | 下次治疗前 再给我找一个 |
[07:03] | Welcome, Captain Duvall. | 欢迎 杜瓦尔舰长 |
[07:07] | Welcome home, Captain. | 欢迎回家 舰长 |
[07:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:22] | You know, I did everything right today, | 我今天并没有犯错 |
[07:25] | and it still wasn’t enough. | 但这还远远不够 |
[07:28] | I lost my entire strike team out there, | 我失去了整个突击队 |
[07:30] | and there was nothing I could do about it. | 可我却无能为力 |
[07:31] | I saw what happened. | 我看到了 |
[07:33] | You did everything that you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[07:35] | Maybe I’m not meant to be captain. | 也许我不是当舰长的料 |
[07:36] | Maybe I can’t make the big life and death decisions. | 也许我无法做出重要的生死抉择 |
[07:39] | There’s no one I trust more than you to make those decisions. | 我最信任的人就是你 |
[07:42] | What if Lucas was right? | 如果卢卡斯是对的呢 |
[07:44] | What if when I meant to be thinking about the mission, | 万一我真的没有思考任务 |
[07:46] | I’m just worrying about you? | 而是在担心你呢 |
[07:49] | If there’s one thing that I know about you, | 你最突出的特点就是 |
[07:51] | it’s that you always make the right decision. | 一直做出正确的决定 |
[07:53] | Even when it’s difficult. | 即使是在陷入两难的境地 |
[07:55] | What if the right decision is wrong? | 如果正确的决定是错的呢 |
[07:57] | There’s a reason you’re the captain of this boat. | 你可以当上这艘飞船的舰长是有原因的 |
[08:00] | Admiral Lucas trusts you. | 卢卡斯舰队司令相信你 |
[08:03] | Your crew trusts you. | 你的船员信任你 |
[08:06] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[08:10] | I think you just need to learn to trust yourself. | 我觉得你需要学会相信自己 |
[08:16] | You know, there’s one thing I definitely can’t trust myself with. | 有一件事我绝对不能相信自己 |
[08:19] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[08:21] | I don’t think I can trust myself to keep my hands off you. | 我不相信自己可以忍住不碰你 |
[08:25] | – That sounds promising. – Does it? | -有道理啊 -是吗 |
[08:36] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[08:37] | Aud– Um, audio. | 音频 |
[08:38] | Aud– Audio only, please. | 仅限音频 |
[08:40] | Yes, what is it, Ralen? | 怎么了 瑞伦 |
[08:42] | Matta might finally have some good news for us. | 玛塔那边终于有好消息了 |
[08:45] | Great news, terrible timing. | 好消息 时机不行 |
[08:48] | Excuse me, Captain? | 你说什么 舰长 |
[08:50] | I’m on my way. | 马上过去 |
[08:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:57] | – Go. – Yeah. | -去吧 -嗯 |
[09:03] | You know I’d never let anything happen to you, Jax… ever. | 你知道我永远也不会让你出事的 杰克斯 |
[09:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:07] | See you on the bridge. | 舰桥上见 |
[09:09] | Aye-aye, captain, sir. | 遵命 舰长 |
[09:12] | Put on a uniform. | 穿上制服 |
[09:24] | Captain on the bridge. | 舰长进入舰桥 |
[09:29] | I have traced the residual energy signature | 我追踪到了伊芙利用传送门 |
[09:31] | from the portal Eve used to escape the freighter | 从货船传送到贺雷修斯星系星球上的 |
[09:33] | to a planet in the Horatius system. | 残余能量信号 |
[09:36] | Okay. Inhabited? | 好的 有居民吗 |
[09:38] | Unknown. | 未知 |
[09:39] | Its location lies outside | 它的位置 |
[09:40] | of Earth’ Defense Perimeter in uncharted space. | 在地球防御范围之外的未知空间 |
[09:43] | Alright. I don’t suppose the Zatarians ever made it out that far? | 好吧 应该也不在扎塔的防御范围内吧 |
[09:46] | – Unfortunately, not. – Right. | -很可惜也不在 -嗯 |
[09:48] | Well, orders from the admiral are not open to interpretation. | 舰队司令的命令很清楚 |
[09:51] | Our first priority is to find Tierney and Jax’s mother, | 我们的首要任务是找到蒂尔尼和杰克斯的母亲 |
[09:56] | and then make sure there are no more | 然后确保那里 |
[09:57] | of those anti-matter weapons out there. | 没有其他的反物质武器 |
[09:58] | I can transmit my findings to navigation, | 我可以把我的发现传给导航 |
[10:00] | but I cannot promise it will amount to anything. | 但我不能保证会有什么结果 |
[10:03] | There’s only one way to find out. Let’s follow those breadcrumbs. | 只有一种方法可以找到答案 跟着线索走吧 |
[10:05] | Engaging Alcubierre EM drive. | 启动曲速引擎 |
[10:08] | Stabilizing warp bubble and following the breadcrumbs, | 稳定曲速气泡 跟随线索 |
[10:11] | as you ordered, Captain. | 按照你的命令 舰长 |
[10:19] | Prepare Kubrick for immediate departure. | 准备一下库布里克号 |
[10:21] | Aye-aye, Captain. | 遵命 舰长 |
[10:24] | Let’s go find your mother, Jax. | 去找你妈妈了 杰克斯 |
[10:46] | 克莱顿的世界 目前未知的贺雷修斯星系 | |
[10:48] | I continue to detect residual trace readings | 我正在从传送门的能量信号中 |
[10:51] | from the portal’s energy signature. | 检测残余的痕迹读数 |
[10:53] | Any life signs? | 有生命迹象吗 |
[10:55] | None, but the energy signature could be interfering with my scans. | 没有 但是能量信号可能会干扰我的扫描 |
[10:59] | I’d say that’s highly likely. | 我认为很有可能 |
[11:01] | Why is that, Jax? | 为什么 杰克斯 |
[11:03] | Well, see for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[11:07] | That’s one of the Ark ships from the Great Migration off Earth. | 那是地球大迁徙的方舟飞船 |
[11:11] | Any chance there could be survivors? | 会有幸存者吗 |
[11:13] | That ship is over 150 years old. | 那艘飞船有150多年的历史了 |
[11:16] | I’m sure everyone is long gone by now. | 船上的所有人应该都不在了 |
[11:19] | Not quite everyone… | 不是所有人 |
[11:40] | We have a number of questions, | 我们有很多问题 |
[11:42] | but firstly, when are we getting our weapons back? | 但首先 我们什么时候可以拿回武器 |
[11:45] | Given that I’m the one holding the weapons, | 既然武器在我手上 |
[11:47] | I suggest you let me do the talking for the moment. | 我建议你先听听我怎么说吧 |
[11:51] | My name is Captain Xander Duvall of the exploratory vessel, Dauntless. | 我是探索飞船无畏号的桑德尔·杜瓦尔舰长 |
[11:54] | We come from Earth. | 我们来自地球 |
[11:55] | – And as friends. – These two aren’t from Earth. | -我们是朋友 -这两个不是地球人 |
[11:58] | No. We are Zatarians. | 嗯 我们是扎塔星人 |
[12:00] | And do you come as friends as well? | 你也是朋友吗 |
[12:03] | Most assuredly. | 当然 |
[12:05] | Earth and the Zatarians encountered each other | 你们开拓星系很多年之后 |
[12:08] | many years after you departed on your voyage to colonize the galaxy. | 地球和扎塔星发现了彼此 |
[12:12] | Aliens from another world. | 来自另一个世界的外星人 |
[12:15] | Never thought I’d see that with my own eyes. | 没想到我还能亲眼看到 |
[12:17] | Our ancestors crashed here nearly 150 years ago. | 我们的祖先150年前坠毁在这里了 |
[12:21] | Took you long enough to find us. | 你们花了这么久才找到我们 |
[12:23] | Actually, we weren’t looking for you. | 其实我们不是来找你们的 |
[12:25] | We were pursuing dangerous fugitives from Earth. | 我们正在追捕来自地球的危险逃犯 |
[12:27] | It’s just fortuitous they led us in your direction. | 他们碰巧把我们引到了这里 |
[12:29] | – What kind of fugitives? – Three women, | -什么样的逃犯 -三个女人 |
[12:31] | wanted by the Earth Confederacy. | 被地球联盟通缉 |
[12:35] | One is a criminal. | 一个是罪犯 |
[12:36] | The other looks exactly like me. | 另一个和我长得一模一样 |
[12:39] | And the third is my mother. | 第三个是我妈妈 |
[12:42] | What an interesting family you have, | 你的家庭很有意思啊 |
[12:44] | but there will be plenty of time to discuss that later. | 不过回头再讨论吧 反正有的是时间 |
[12:47] | On behalf of the Council of the Elders, | 我代表长老会 |
[12:50] | welcome to Clayton’s World. | 欢迎你们来到克莱顿的世界 |
[12:55] | -We don’t bow. You– – What was that? | -我们不鞠躬 你 -什么 |
[12:57] | We don’t–we don’t bow. | 我们不 我们不鞠躬 |
[12:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:01] | 地球网舰队训练学院 瑞士 日内瓦 | |
[13:11] | Late night? | 熬夜了 |
[13:12] | My bad. Overslept. | 我的错 睡过头了 |
[13:17] | Are we the only ones here? | 就咱俩吗 |
[13:19] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[13:20] | I don’t get it. What’s the point of having a study group | 既然根本没有人一起学习 |
[13:22] | if there’s never a group here to study with? | 那成立学习小组还有什么意义 |
[13:24] | It is absolutely infuriating. | 太气人了 |
[13:26] | Maybe it’s time to find some new study partners? | 也许是时候找新的学习伙伴了 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | I don’t know anyone else, | 我不认识其他人 |
[13:31] | and I’m struggling and stressed out | 我学得很费劲 而且压力很大 |
[13:33] | and nobody wants to help. | 但是没有人愿意帮忙 |
[13:35] | Have you tried talking to Jax about how you feel? | 你和杰克斯说过你的感受吗 |
[13:37] | Not really. I mean, she’s nice and all, | 没有 她人很好 |
[13:40] | but she’s always with her boyfriend, | 但她不是和男朋友待在一起 |
[13:42] | or running off with the Zatarians. | 就是和扎塔星人溜了 |
[13:44] | Yeah. Wish I knew what their deal was. | 不知道他们在搞什么鬼 |
[13:46] | I don’t know, but what I do know | 我不知道 但我知道的是 |
[13:48] | is I am going to fail Shral’s Advanced Protocol class | 如果我再不学习 |
[13:51] | if I don’t get a lot more study time in. | 什拉尔的高级协议课我就挂定了 |
[13:53] | Well, let me help. | 我帮你吧 |
[13:55] | With my new, advanced, biotech implants, | 我的新型高级生物技术植入物 |
[13:57] | I have access to the entire datastream. | 可以访问整个数据流 |
[13:59] | Okay, but you gotta let me do something for you then. | 那我也得为你做点什么 |
[14:03] | Do you… like to eat? | 你喜欢吃吗 |
[14:05] | Only food. | 只吃食物 |
[14:07] | Let me cook for you, and we can study over some Garidian Stew. | 我帮你做饭吧 我们可以边吃格里炖肉边学习 |
[14:11] | I am liking the sound of that. | 我喜欢 |
[14:14] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[14:17] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[14:19] | Unfortunately, I’m, uh… | 很不幸 我 |
[14:21] | – previously engaged. – But the test is tomorrow, | -有约了 -但明天就要考试了 |
[14:23] | and I’m in class until 1900. | 我晚上七点才下课 |
[14:26] | If I get anything less than a “B”, | 如果我拿不到B |
[14:27] | then Shral might drop me from the advanced seminar. | 什拉尔可能就不让我去高级研讨会了 |
[14:29] | Look, I’m sorry. I wish I could. | 对不起 我爱莫能助 |
[14:31] | Jett, the others don’t trust you. | 杰特 其他人不相信你 |
[14:34] | I was willing to give you a pass… | 我愿意给你一个机会 |
[14:37] | but I guess I was wrong. | 但是看来我错了 |
[14:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:51] | That has quite a kick to it. I like it. | 劲还挺大 我喜欢 |
[14:53] | We ferment it ourselves, obviously. | 这是我们自己发酵的 |
[14:55] | We call it “Jubjulu”. | 这个酒叫”朱布朱鲁” |
[14:57] | Everyone we’ve seen here is quite young. | 这里的人都很年轻 |
[15:00] | Where are all your elderly? | 你们的老人呢 |
[15:02] | Other than the Council of Elders? | 除了长老会吗 |
[15:04] | We thought you were the Council. | 我们以为你就是长老会成员呢 |
[15:06] | We are. | 是的 |
[15:07] | I’m nearly 24 years old. | 我快24岁了 |
[15:12] | I can see that you’re confused, | 我能看出来你们很困惑 |
[15:14] | but rather than trying to explain it, | 但是与其和你们解释 |
[15:15] | it’s better that I show you. Tonight. | 不如今晚带你们去看看 |
[15:18] | In the meantime, though, | 不过 与此同时 |
[15:19] | allow Tryla to escort you to your guest chambers. | 让崔拉送你们去客房吧 |
[15:22] | Well, thank you very much for your hospitality, Councilor. | 非常感谢你的款待 长老会成员 |
[15:24] | And thank you for this delicious chalabalu. | 还有好喝的查拉布鲁 |
[15:30] | Of course. Our world is yours to enjoy. | 不用客气 好好享受吧 |
[15:33] | Here we believe in a life full of fun, | 在这里 我们相信生活充满乐趣 |
[15:35] | relaxation and total… pleasure. | 放松和无限的希望 |
[15:39] | Cheers to that. Shall we? | 为此干一杯吧 |
[15:43] | – Matta, if you don’t mind– – Captain Duvall, | -玛塔 如果你不介意的话 -杜瓦尔舰长 |
[15:46] | if you wouldn’t mind waiting behind a moment. | 请稍微等一下 |
[15:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:15] | There is something not right here. | 这里有点不对劲 |
[16:18] | You read my mind, Ralen. | 英雄所见略同 瑞伦 |
[16:20] | I do not trust her. | 我不相信她 |
[16:21] | Perhaps it is because she shows clear signs of attraction | 也许是因为她对杜瓦尔舰长 |
[16:24] | – towards Captain Duvall. – I’m not jealous. | -表现了浓厚的兴趣 -我没有吃醋 |
[16:26] | I’m just concerned there’s something she’s not telling us. | 我只是担心有些事情她没有告诉我们 |
[16:28] | The Councilor did say they would explain tonight. | 长老会成员说他们今晚会解释的 |
[16:31] | I’m not waiting until tonight. | 我不能等到今晚 |
[16:33] | The trail led us here, | 线索把我们引到了这里 |
[16:34] | and I need to see what I can find out about this planet… | 我想看看我能从这个星球上找到什么 |
[16:37] | – and my mother. – Are you sure that’s wise? | -还有我妈妈 -你确定这样明智吗 |
[16:40] | I don’t know if it’s wise… | 我不知道 |
[16:42] | but it’s what I’m gonna do. | 但我还是要去 |
[16:47] | I am concerned that Jax is not making rational decisions. | 我很担心杰克斯没有做出合理的决定 |
[16:50] | Jax has always been impulsive, | 杰克斯一直很冲动 |
[16:53] | but she understands the mission. | 但她知道我们的任务 |
[16:55] | So, you have nothing to concern yourself with. | 所以你不用担心 |
[16:57] | Well then, should I be concerned about you? | 那我需要担心你吗 |
[17:02] | Jax is a friend, | 杰克斯是我的朋友 |
[17:04] | and I care deeply for her, | 我很关心她 |
[17:06] | but there’s only enough room in my hearts for you, my love. | 但我心中除了你容不下别人 我的爱人 |
[17:10] | When this mission is over, | 任务结束后 |
[17:12] | we will tell them that we’re leaving the Earth for good. | 我们就告诉他们 我们要永远离开地球 |
[17:20] | It can’t have been easy for your people | 你们的人被困在这里 |
[17:22] | to have been trapped here alone for… so many years. | 这么多年 真不容易啊 |
[17:27] | It’s the only life we’ve ever known. | 这是我们唯一的人生 |
[17:29] | But, yeah, it does get boring not meeting anybody new. | 不过没有人来做客 的确挺无聊的 |
[17:34] | And you said that until we arrived, | 你说在我们来之前 |
[17:36] | your people haven’t had any other visitors? | 这里没有来过其他人吗 |
[17:41] | No. | 嗯 |
[17:43] | But it was definitely worth the wait. | 但是这个等待真的很值得 |
[17:50] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[17:52] | That would be the sound of all of your questions about to be answered. | 这个声音就是你所有问题的答案 |
[18:39] | I must say, | 不得不说 |
[18:42] | I never expected to see you on this side of the glass, Donovan. | 我没想到你也会被关进玻璃牢笼 多诺万 |
[18:46] | This is no time for levity. | 别闹了 |
[18:49] | You need to bloody-well get me out of here. | 赶紧把我弄出去 |
[18:50] | I’m being held on some absurd, trumped-up charges by Lucas. | 卢卡斯捏造了一些指控 就把我关在这里 |
[18:54] | On the bright side, at least your sister’s still alive. | 往好了看 至少你妹还活着 |
[18:56] | I understood she was working with us. | 我以为她在和我们一起工作 |
[18:59] | Now I find out she had her own agenda all along, apparently. | 现在我发现她一直都有自己的计划 |
[19:02] | Any idea what her game is? | 你知道她想干什么吗 |
[19:03] | Eve’s already two steps ahead of us. | 伊芙已经领先我们两步了 |
[19:06] | The fact that she’s working with Tierney and the other Pandora, | 她和蒂尔尼还有另一个潘多拉合作 |
[19:08] | complicates matters considerably. | 已经让事情变得相当复杂了 |
[19:10] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做什么吗 |
[19:12] | Well, yes, there is one thing. | 是的 有一件事 |
[19:13] | Get me the hell out of here! | 把我弄出去 |
[19:15] | If I knew why Lucas had it out for you so badly, | 要是我知道为什么卢卡斯对你这么凶 |
[19:18] | perhaps I could help. | 也许我能帮上忙呢 |
[19:19] | Oh, it’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[19:20] | It certainly seems important. | 这肯定很重要 |
[19:22] | The only thing that matters is stopping the final judgment, | 唯一重要的是阻止最终判决 |
[19:25] | which Lucas thinks is a fairy tale | 但卢卡斯认为这是个童话 |
[19:27] | I told my people to keep them in line. | 我告诉我的人不要轻举妄动 |
[19:29] | There is a lot more at stake here than simply my freedom. | 事关重大 我的自由并不重要 |
[19:31] | I’ll talk to her again. I know you’re telling the truth, but– | 我再和她谈谈 我知道你说的是实话 但是 |
[19:34] | Do what you can. Don’t think I’ll be going anywhere for a while. | 尽力吧 反正我暂时哪也去不了 |
[19:37] | So… Cheer up, kid. | 振作点 孩子 |
[19:39] | Thanks, Martin. | 谢谢 马丁 |
[19:56] | Do you see what I’m seeing? | 你看到我看到的了吗 |
[19:58] | That’s a portal. | 那是传送门 |
[19:59] | This must be the portal energy signature I was detecting, | 这一定是我探测到的传送门能量信号 |
[20:03] | not Eve’s. | 不是伊芙的 |
[20:04] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[20:05] | It looks like some sort of festival. | 看起来像是某种节日 |
[20:07] | They must imbue the portal with a cultural or religious significance. | 这个传送门对他们来说肯定具有文化或宗教意义 |
[20:13] | Welcome to the Departure, my friends. | 朋友们 欢迎来到”启程” |
[20:40] | Today is not a day to mourn, but to celebrate. | 今天不是哀悼的日子 而是庆祝的日子 |
[20:45] | Though you have outlived your usefulness to our world, | 虽然你们对我们的世界已经没用了 |
[20:48] | you’ll pass through to a better one | 但你们可以抵达更好的世界 |
[20:49] | – where you can grow old peacefully. – No, Dad, don’t go. | -安然地老去 -不 爸爸 别走 |
[20:52] | No, don’t go. | 不 别走 |
[21:07] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[21:08] | To a better place, of course. | 当然是去了更好的地方 |
[21:10] | What better place? I mean, have you been there? | 什么更好的地方 你去过吗 |
[21:12] | Nobody has. It’s a one-way ticket. | 大家都没有去过 这是单程票 |
[21:15] | Then how do you know it’s better? | 那你怎么知道那边更好呢 |
[21:16] | It’s written in our sacred texts, | 我们神圣的经文里写了 |
[21:18] | handed down by Nolan “Skip” Clarke, | 那是”跳跃”诺兰·克拉克传下来的 |
[21:20] | the original captain of the Clayton. | 克莱顿号的原船长 |
[21:22] | You must understand our concern that you’re sending citizens off | 你让民众穿过一个知之甚少的传送门 |
[21:25] | through a portal that you know very little about. | 实在是有点不合适 |
[21:27] | We’ve been through portals such as these ourselves. | 我们也见过这样的传送门 |
[21:30] | Then you know that they transport you | 那你们肯定知道 |
[21:32] | through space to other worlds. | 它们会把你们传到其他世界 |
[21:33] | And we also know that they can be very dangerous. | 我们也知道它们非常危险 |
[21:36] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[21:37] | When our Ark ship crashed here, | 当我们的方舟飞船在这里坠毁时 |
[21:39] | there were not enough resources to sustain an entire colony. | 没有足够的资源来维持整个殖民地 |
[21:42] | So, the decision was made only the strong would remain. | 所以我们决定留下强者 |
[21:45] | As soon as you become a burden to society, you’re sent away. | 一旦你成为社会的负担 就会被送走 |
[21:49] | What do you mean “a burden”? | 什么叫”负担” |
[21:51] | Surely, you can appreciate being so young and beautiful yourselves, | 当然 你应该庆幸自己年轻漂亮 |
[21:55] | the superiority of youth. Your strength, | 青春的优势 你的力量 |
[21:58] | vigor… stamina in all number of things. | 活力 在一些事情上的耐力 |
[22:03] | Eventually, your mind and body will decay. | 最终 你的大脑和身体会衰老 |
[22:05] | But with age comes wisdom. | 但是智慧会随着年龄增长 |
[22:07] | An axiom invented by an old human male. | 这是老男人创造的公理 |
[22:11] | Even Einstein’s greatest discoveries were in his early 20s. | 连爱因斯坦最伟大的发现都是在20岁出头的时候 |
[22:14] | So, you’re saying that when one of your number turns 25, | 所以只要你的族人到25岁 |
[22:17] | they’re sent off through the portal? | 就会被传送门送走吗 |
[22:20] | It’s what’s kept our colony alive and thriving. | 这是我们的殖民地得以生存和繁荣的原因 |
[22:23] | We don’t have to care for our old or infirmed. | 我们不需要照顾老弱病残 |
[22:26] | Everybody here is young and vital, | 这里的人都很年轻 有活力 |
[22:28] | and does not require anybody to take care of them. | 不需要任何人照顾 |
[22:30] | Where I come from, life is precious at any age. | 在我的故乡 生命在任何年龄都是宝贵的 |
[22:33] | If you’re sending your departed | 你把族人 |
[22:35] | somewhere they don’t even know where they’re departing to, | 传送到未知的地方 |
[22:36] | that’s seriously messed up. | 那也太扯淡了 |
[22:38] | From our prior experience, | 根据我们以前的经验 |
[22:41] | there’s a possibility that there’s no natural resources, | 这些传送门的另一边 |
[22:44] | or even oxygen, through these portals. | 可能没有自然资源 甚至是氧气 |
[22:47] | They may have just been transported to the vacuum of space itself. | 他们可能会被运送到真空的太空中 |
[22:50] | You are our guests here. | 你们是我们的客人 |
[22:52] | But I will not tolerate your disrespect towards our sacred traditions. | 但我无法容忍你们对我们神圣传统的不敬 |
[22:57] | Return to your chambers. | 回房间吧 |
[22:59] | In the morning, I expect you to leave this planet. | 明早就离开这个星球 |
[23:05] | – What the hell were you thinking? – What were you thinking?! | -你在想什么呢 -你在想什么呢 |
[23:07] | We are on their planet! We can’t just– | 我们在他们的星球 我们不能 |
[23:08] | Speak up for people who have no voice? | 为那些没有发言权的人发声 |
[23:10] | They don’t know where they’re sending their people. | 他们都不知道会把族人传送去哪里 |
[23:12] | We’re on a mission, Jax! | 我们在执行任务 杰克斯 |
[23:13] | We need their cooperation and their help | 在我们让他们对社会进行改革之前 |
[23:16] | before we start telling them to change everything about their society. | 我们需要他们的合作和帮助 |
[23:20] | There is, in fact, a certain perverse logic to the practice. | 其实改革的逻辑是有问题的 |
[23:23] | With limited resources, | 资源有限 |
[23:25] | they could not possibly sustain a colony of thousands of people | 他们不可能在这个世界维持几千人的殖民地 |
[23:28] | on this world and the young are more productive. | 毕竟年轻人的生产力更高 |
[23:31] | So, you–you support this? | 所以你支持他们 |
[23:33] | I do not, but I understand the rationale behind it. | 不支持 但我不明白背后的逻辑依据 |
[23:37] | Right. We are here to find Tierney and your mother. | 嗯 我们是来找蒂尔尼和你妈妈的 |
[23:40] | That has to be our priority. | 这是我们的首要任务 |
[23:42] | So, we should just ignore the fact that– | 那我们就忽略 |
[23:43] | This is extremely odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[23:47] | What? | 什么 |
[23:47] | The reading I took of the portal in the temple | 圣殿传送门的读数 |
[23:50] | does not correspond to the reading of the portal | 与你妈妈从货船逃走 |
[23:53] | your mom used to escape the freighter. | 使用的传送门读数不一致 |
[23:54] | So, it was a different portal that brought us here. | 所以是另一个传送门把我们带到了这里 |
[23:57] | And if this is true, | 如果这是真的 |
[23:58] | then Tierney and Eve could still be on the planet after all. | 那么蒂尔尼和伊芙还是有可能在这个星球上 |
[24:02] | If my readings are correct, that is more than possible. | 如果我的读数是正确的 那是非常有可能的 |
[24:06] | – Okay. – Where are you going? | -好吧 -你要去哪里 |
[24:08] | – I’m going to confront Jennifer. – I’m coming with you. | -我去找詹妮弗对质 -我和你一起去 |
[24:09] | No. You’re staying right here with the others. | 不 你和其他人待在这里 |
[24:12] | Is that an order? | 这是命令吗 |
[24:14] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:24] | So you agree with your friend? | 所以你赞成你的朋友吗 |
[24:26] | She’s not my friend. She’s a member of my crew. | 她不是我的朋友 她是我的船员 |
[24:29] | That’s not what I asked. | 我没问你这个 |
[24:30] | Have we really been away from Earth so long | 我们真的离开地球太久了吗 |
[24:32] | that we seem that different to you? | 你觉得我们有那么不同吗 |
[24:34] | Maybe you’ll understand when you return to Earth. | 也许等你返回地球以后 你就明白了 |
[24:38] | But we’re not going to return to Earth. | 但我们不会返回地球 |
[24:41] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[24:44] | Why would we ever leave? | 我们为什么要离开 |
[24:47] | It’s the only life we’ve ever known. | 这是我们唯一的人生 |
[24:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:55] | We need to see that portal again. | 我们得再看看那个传送门 |
[24:57] | You may recall that the captain gave us strict orders to remain here. | 你应该还记得 舰长命令我们待在这里 |
[25:01] | I must have missed that. | 我没听见 |
[25:03] | You coming or what? | 你们来不来 |
[25:07] | Jett? Are you in there? | 杰特 你在吗 |
[25:10] | Jett! | 杰特 |
[25:15] | Computer, locate Jett Annamali. | 电脑 寻找杰特·安纳马里 |
[25:42] | Jax told me not to trust you, and obviously she was right. | 杰克斯告诉我不要相信你 看来她是对的 |
[25:45] | What are you doing here, Zazie? | 你怎么来了 扎奇 |
[25:46] | I was coming to apologize for the way that I acted today, | 我本来是想为我今天的行为道歉的 |
[25:49] | but now I see your hot date | 但我发现你的约会对象 |
[25:50] | was with Professor Shral’s file cabinet. | 是什拉尔教授的档案柜 |
[25:52] | – Wait– – To steal the test, I presume? | -等等 -你是来偷试卷的吧 |
[26:00] | You need to stay out of my business, Zazie. | 我的事你少管 扎奇 |
[26:03] | And you need to steer clear of Shral. | 还有啊 离什拉尔远点 |
[26:06] | Either you tell Professor Shral what you’ve been up to, | 要么你去告诉什拉尔教授你在干什么 |
[26:08] | or I will. | 否则我就去 |
[26:27] | This portal is entirely unstable. | 这个传送门非常不稳定 |
[26:32] | Well… aren’t all portals inherently unstable? | 所有的传送门不是都不稳定吗 |
[26:36] | Portals are miniature wormholes, | 传送门是微小的虫洞 |
[26:39] | and for the duration in which they are triggered, | 在被触发的时间内 |
[26:40] | they are temporarily stable. | 它们暂时很稳定 |
[26:44] | This one, however, | 但是这个 |
[26:47] | seems to be permanently malfunctioning. | 似乎是永久性故障 |
[26:51] | Could it have been damaged when the Ark ship crashed here? | 会不会在方舟号坠毁时 它就已经损坏了 |
[26:54] | I will need more data to support that hypothesis, but… | 我需要更多的数据来支持这个假设 但是 |
[26:58] | it is highly likely. | 很有可能 |
[26:58] | Let’s find out for sure. | 那我们确认一下 |
[27:07] | What just happened? | 什么情况 |
[27:10] | The drone was destroyed. | 无人机被摧毁了 |
[27:13] | This is not an active portal. | 这个传送门是坏的 |
[27:18] | That means that the Council | 这意味着长老会 |
[27:19] | has been putting their own people to death for over a hundred years. | 一百多年来一直在处死自己的族人 |
[27:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:25] | That’s exactly what it means. | 就是这个意思 |
[27:34] | How could they not tell their own people of the danger? | 他们为什么不告诉族人其中的危险呢 |
[27:37] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[27:39] | We need to find the original manifest from the Clayton. | 我们要找到克莱顿号的原始名单 |
[27:42] | It might help us find what we’re looking for. | 说不定可以帮助我们找到我们要找的东西 |
[27:47] | Come in. | 进来 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry to bother you, Professor. | 很抱歉打扰你 教授 |
[27:52] | I know you’re, like… super busy. | 我知道你非常忙 |
[27:55] | Indeed, I am. So, please, be brief. | 是的 所以请简短一点 |
[27:56] | I don’t want to be a snitch, | 我也不想打小报告 |
[27:58] | but Jett snuck into your office last night | 但杰特昨晚偷偷溜进了你的办公室 |
[28:00] | to steal the questions for today’s exam. I caught him. | 偷今天的试卷 被我发现了 |
[28:05] | – So…? – So, what are you gonna do about it? | -所以 -所以你打算怎么办 |
[28:08] | I’m going to do nothing. | 不怎么办 |
[28:14] | Good day, Cadet Nichols. | 日安 尼科尔斯学员 |
[28:16] | Look, I know Jett’s getting a second chance here at the Academy, | 我知道学院给了杰特第二次机会 |
[28:19] | but you can’t just overlook the fact that he’s a liar and a cheat. | 但你不能无视他说谎和作弊吧 |
[28:21] | Actually, I can. | 其实我可以 |
[28:24] | Perhaps this is something better discussed with Jett himself, Cadet. | 这件事还是杰特本人说比较好吧 学员 |
[28:39] | Mind if I join you? | 没打扰你们吧 |
[28:42] | Jax, what are you doing here? | 杰克斯 你在这里干什么 |
[28:44] | I asked you to stay outside. | 我让你待在外面的 |
[28:45] | You know the truth about the portal. | 你知道传送门的真相 |
[28:48] | You’ve known this entire time, haven’t you? | 你早就知道了 不是吗 |
[28:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:51] | It kills everyone that goes through it. | 它会杀死进入的所有人 |
[28:53] | The Departure takes our elder citizens | “启程”让我们的老年人 |
[28:55] | to a better place they can live out the rest of their lives in peace. | 去了一个更好的地方安度晚年 |
[28:58] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[29:00] | The portal’s unstable. | 传送门不稳定 |
[29:01] | It actually doesn’t go anywhere, and I can prove it. | 它无法传送 我可以证明 |
[29:04] | I downloaded the manifest Clayton. | 我下载了克莱顿号的名单 |
[29:07] | Jennifer Clarke was the 24-year-old daughter of the captain Clayton. | 詹妮弗·克拉克是克莱顿舰长24岁的女儿 |
[29:11] | Look familiar? | 看起来眼熟吗 |
[29:13] | But she hasn’t aged a day since they crashed here. | 但自从他们在这里坠毁后 她完全没变老 |
[29:16] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[29:19] | Because without the unique energy of the malfunctioning portal, | 因为没有故障传送门的独特能量 |
[29:22] | Jennifer would have been dead over a hundred years ago. | 詹妮弗早在一百年前就应该死了 |
[29:25] | That’s why she can’t leave this planet. | 所以她不能离开这个星球 |
[29:28] | The Council of Elders has been leeching off this portal | 长老会一直以来 |
[29:31] | this entire time in order to stay alive. | 都在利用这个传送门长生不老 |
[29:33] | The Council of Elders, you’re all the original colonists. | 长老会 你们都是最初的殖民者 |
[29:35] | They’re all original crew Clayton. | 他们都是克莱顿号的原始船员 |
[29:38] | Everyone else here is just their descendants. | 这里的其他人都是他们的后代 |
[29:40] | We did what we had to do. | 我们别无选择 |
[29:41] | How could you do that to your own people? | 你们怎么能这么对待族人 |
[29:43] | It’s called survival. | 这叫生存 |
[29:44] | It’s called murder. | 这叫谋杀 |
[29:46] | And as citizens of the Earth Confederacy, | 作为地球联盟的公民 |
[29:48] | you are all under arrest. | 你们都被捕了 |
[29:50] | No, I don’t think so. | 你们想多了 |
[29:58] | Hello… | 你好 |
[30:01] | daughter. | 女儿 |
[30:12] | – I have so many questions for you. – I’m sure you do. | -我有很多问题要问你 -肯定的 |
[30:15] | Right now, I just need to know what’s gonna happen to my friends. | 现在我只想知道我的朋友会怎么样 |
[30:17] | I don’t have any control over that, Jax. | 这个我无法控制 杰克斯 |
[30:19] | Well, we need to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[30:21] | ‘Cause if we don’t Jennifer is going to kill them. | 不然詹妮弗会杀了他们的 |
[30:23] | – I suspect you’re correct. – That’s it? | -的确有可能 -就这样吗 |
[30:27] | That’s all you have to say? | 没别的话说了吗 |
[30:29] | You let me think that you were dead for over a year, | 你害我以为你死了一年多 |
[30:32] | and that’s all you have to say to me right now? | 现在就只有这些话可说吗 |
[30:35] | And Dad? What about him? | 爸爸呢 那他呢 |
[30:39] | Your father is dead. | 你父亲死了 |
[30:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:43] | I tried to save him, but I couldn’t. | 我想救他 但没成功 |
[30:45] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都不知道你是谁了 |
[30:47] | Yes, you do. You know exactly who I am, | 你知道 你很清楚我是谁 |
[30:49] | – and you need to trust me. – Trust you? | -你要相信我 -相信你 |
[30:53] | You’re working with Tierney and the other Pandora. | 你在和蒂尔尼还有另一个潘多拉合作 |
[30:55] | How in the worlds am I supposed to trust you? | 我该怎么相信你 |
[30:57] | Ask me anything. I’ll give you the absolute truth. | 问我什么都行 我会告诉你真相的 |
[30:59] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[31:00] | To observe the malfunctioning portal. | 观察故障传送门 |
[31:02] | So you knew that it was unstable. | 所以你早就知道它不稳定了 |
[31:05] | You knew that anyone who passed through it would die, | 你知道通过它的人都会死 |
[31:07] | and you didn’t do a thing to stop that! | 可你却袖手旁观 |
[31:09] | What I knew is if I supplied rations and supplies to the Council | 我只知道如果我向长老会提供食物和物资 |
[31:12] | they would let me continue to pursue my mission. | 他们会让我继续执行我的任务 |
[31:14] | Which is what exactly? | 什么任务 |
[31:16] | Why is that broken portal so important to you? | 为什么那个坏掉的传送门对你这么重要 |
[31:23] | Because we know of no other portal in the galaxy | 因为星系中其他的传送门 |
[31:25] | that has been permanently disabled. | 都没有被永久性地禁用 |
[31:30] | Did you ever even love me? | 你爱过我吗 |
[31:31] | – Of course. – ‘Cause it really doesn’t feel like you did. | -当然 -因为我根本感觉不到 |
[31:34] | – Of course, I did. – You “did”? | -我当然爱过 -爱过 |
[31:37] | I do. It’s just that sometimes, Jax, | 我爱你 杰克斯 |
[31:40] | there are obligations that are more important than family. | 只是有时候责任比家庭更重要 |
[31:43] | No. | 不 |
[31:45] | Family should always come first. | 家庭永远是第一位的 |
[31:47] | It doesn’t work that way. | 不是的 |
[31:49] | One day you’ll understand. | 总有一天你会明白的 |
[31:51] | But until then, know that I did– | 但在此之前 你要知道我过去 |
[31:54] | I do | 现在 |
[31:57] | and I will always love you. | 未来会一直爱你 |
[32:00] | And Tierney? | 蒂尔尼呢 |
[32:02] | Why is she so important to you? | 为什么她对你这么重要 |
[32:05] | When I was younger, | 我年轻的时候 |
[32:06] | I had a relationship with my brother’s best friend… | 和我哥哥最好的朋友谈过恋爱 |
[32:09] | against my better judgment. | 我当时真是太年轻了 |
[32:12] | Harlan Fried. | 哈伦·弗里德 |
[32:14] | Sadly, he could be very charming when he wanted to be. | 很可惜 只要他愿意 他真的可以变得很迷人 |
[32:18] | So, Tierney is also your daughter? | 所以蒂尔尼也是你的女儿 |
[32:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:24] | So… | 所以 |
[32:26] | you and she are sort of… | 你和她算是 |
[32:29] | sisters. | 姐妹 |
[32:35] | What are you gonna do with my crew? | 你打算怎么处置我的船员 |
[32:38] | They’ll be sent through the portal, of course. | 送他们进传送门呗 |
[32:41] | You know that I’m not gonna be able to allow that. | 你知道我不可能同意的 |
[32:43] | I didn’t think so. | 由不得你 |
[32:47] | But you know our secret… | 你知道我们的秘密 |
[32:52] | I suppose I could spare just one life… | 如果你同意和我待在这里 |
[32:58] | if you agree to stay here with me. | 我可以饶了你 |
[33:00] | Yeah. That’s so not going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[33:04] | Well… | 好吧 |
[33:05] | let’s not drag this out any longer then. | 那就别磨叽了 |
[33:10] | It’s time for you all to experience the Departure for yourselves | 是时候让你们体验一下”启程” |
[33:12] | and go to a better place… forever. | 送你们上西天了 |
[33:30] | You have reached the Age of Departure. | 你们已经到了”启程”的年龄 |
[33:33] | It’s not a day to mourn, but to celebrate. | 今天不是哀悼的日子 而是庆祝的日子 |
[33:36] | Though you have outlived your usefulness in our world– | 虽然你们对我们的世界已经没用了 |
[33:39] | You can spare us the ritual, thank you. | 仪式就免了吧 谢谢 |
[33:40] | I think we all know how this is going to end. | 我们都知道结局是什么样的 |
[33:43] | Jennifer, let me take my daughter with me. | 詹妮弗 我要带走我的女儿 |
[33:45] | She won’t say anything, I promise. | 她不会说出去的 我保证 |
[33:48] | You can do what you want with the others. | 其他人随你处置 |
[33:51] | I admire your compassion for Jax, | 我很钦佩你对杰克斯的同情 |
[33:53] | but the Council are not willing to take that risk. | 但长老会不愿意冒这种风险 |
[34:13] | Enough! | 够了 |
[34:23] | How is there two of you? | 怎么有两个你 |
[34:25] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[34:27] | Why did you help save us? | 你为什么要救我们 |
[34:31] | I asked her to. | 我让她救的 |
[34:33] | And I wanted you to see this pathetic world, Jax. | 我想让你看看这个可怜的世界 杰克斯 |
[34:37] | Proof of the unworthiness of mankind. | 向你证明人类不值得拯救 |
[34:40] | They murdered their own people in order to preserve their youth. | 他们愿意为了自己的青春杀害族人 |
[34:44] | This is the universe you’re so desperate to save. | 这是你如此渴望拯救的宇宙 |
[34:48] | Why are you really here, Mom? | 你到底来这里干什么 妈妈 |
[34:50] | I told you, to study the portal. | 我说了 研究传送门 |
[34:51] | A broken portal? Why? | 坏掉的传送门 为什么 |
[34:54] | Because as long as the portals exist, | 因为只要这个传送门存在 |
[34:56] | there’s a way for this universe to be saved. | 就有办法拯救这个宇宙 |
[34:59] | A way for you to reach the Ancients. | 它可以让你接触古人 |
[35:01] | – If she destroys it, then there will be no– – Hope. | -如果她毁了它 那就没有 -希望了 |
[35:05] | You’re not going to win. | 你赢不了的 |
[35:08] | I’ll find the Ancients, | 我会找到古人 |
[35:09] | and convince them that this universe is worth sparing. | 让他们相信这个宇宙值得拯救 |
[35:11] | I’m afraid that’s not possible, Jax. | 恐怕不可能了 杰克斯 |
[35:13] | You’ve already told them | 你已经告诉他们 |
[35:14] | this universe isn’t worth saving, didn’t you? | 这个宇宙不值得拯救了 是吗 |
[35:17] | The destruction of this universe has already begun, | 这个宇宙的毁灭已经开始 |
[35:20] | and without the portals to reach them, | 没有传送到古人那里的传送门 |
[35:23] | there’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你就无法阻止 |
[35:32] | Jett. Hey, wait up. | 杰特 等等 |
[35:33] | I need to get to class. | 我要去上课 |
[35:34] | So, I spoke to Professor Shral, | 我和什拉尔教授谈过了 |
[35:36] | and he didn’t seem to care what you did. | 他似乎并不关心你做的事 |
[35:38] | But I do. | 但我关心 |
[35:39] | You need to tell me what’s going on with you. | 你到底怎么回事 |
[35:41] | You need to stop messing with my life, okay? | 你别管我的闲事了 好吗 |
[35:44] | Just leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[35:45] | Is that really what you want, | 这真的是你想要的吗 |
[35:46] | for no one to care about you? | 没有人关心你 |
[35:49] | You wouldn’t understand, Zazie. | 你不会明白的 扎奇 |
[35:52] | I know what it’s like to be forced into making bad choices. | 我知道被迫做出错误选择的感觉 |
[35:56] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:00] | Look, after getting in trouble last semester for sending… | 上学期因为我群发皮拉的全息裸照 |
[36:04] | everybody those holo-nudes of Pilar, I… | 惹了大麻烦 我 |
[36:07] | I didn’t like the person I’d become. | 我觉得很丢人 |
[36:09] | I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t have liked him either. | 废话 是个人都觉得很丢人 |
[36:11] | And I paid the price. | 我付出了代价 |
[36:13] | I didn’t just get suspended. I lost my entire scholarship. | 我不光被停课 还失去了全部的奖学金 |
[36:17] | So, my family doesn’t have money. | 我家没什么钱 |
[36:19] | So… | 所以 |
[36:22] | I’m working night shifts at the Academy as a… | 我在学院上夜班 |
[36:26] | …janitor to pay my tuition. | 当清洁工来付学费 |
[36:29] | That’s what you were doing in Professor Shral’s office, | 你在什拉尔教授的办公室就是在干这个吗 |
[36:33] | – cleaning it? – Yeah. | -打扫卫生 -是的 |
[36:35] | Oh, my God! That is so great! That’s so great! | 天哪 太好了 太好了 |
[36:37] | What’s great about it? | 有什么好的 |
[36:38] | I thought you were a thief and a liar and a cheat. | 我以为你是小偷 骗子还作弊 |
[36:41] | Okay, maybe you missed what I said, I’m a… janitor. | 你可能没听清吧 我是清洁工 |
[36:44] | So what? It’s honest, hard work. | 那又怎么样 勤工俭学不丢人 |
[36:47] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你的感受 |
[36:48] | Screw these rich, privileged kids. | 有钱有权的孩子去死吧 |
[36:50] | You and I, we gotta to stick together. | 咱俩得团结起来 |
[36:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:55] | Let’s “jet” to class. | 咱们喷射上课吧 |
[36:57] | “Jet to class”? Really? | 喷射上课 不是吧 |
[37:00] | You have to undo whatever you told the Ancients. | 你必须收回你对古人说的一切 |
[37:03] | Humanity is worth saving. | 人类值得拯救 |
[37:05] | I observed this universe and made my decision 22 years ago. | 22年前我观察了这个宇宙 并做出了决定 |
[37:10] | Nothing has changed. | 什么都没变 |
[37:11] | You haven’t seen the good in people like I have. | 我没有像我一样看到人类的优点 |
[37:14] | Let me show you. | 我可以让你看到 |
[37:15] | I saw everything I needed to see | 奥斯本把我放进那个盒子的时候 |
[37:17] | when Osborn put me in that box. | 我看到了我需要看到的一切 |
[37:19] | Do you know what that was like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[37:21] | The darkness. The loneliness. | 黑暗 孤独 |
[37:24] | The dreams. The nightmares. | 梦 噩梦 |
[37:27] | They were only doing what they thought they had to do. | 他们只是在做自己认为必须做的事 |
[37:30] | And they were wrong, and I am so sorry. | 他们错了 我很抱歉 |
[37:32] | We can go to the Ancients together to stop the final judgment. | 我们可以一起去找古人阻止最终审判 |
[37:36] | No one has to die. | 人类不用灭亡 |
[37:37] | My decision has been made. | 我已经决定了 |
[37:39] | Then I’ll go to them myself. | 那我自己去找他们 |
[37:41] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[37:42] | Xander, no! | 桑德尔 不 |
[37:51] | – Jax? – What have you done? | -杰克斯 -你这是干嘛 |
[37:55] | Jax, she was gonna kill you. | 杰克斯 她要杀你啊 |
[38:11] | Right. All the colonists all know what happened now. | 殖民者现在都知道怎么回事了 |
[38:14] | Will they return back to Earth with us? | 他们会和我们一起回到地球吗 |
[38:16] | No. No. They have decided to stay here. | 不 他们决定留在这里 |
[38:18] | Forge a new life and grow old together. | 创造新的人生 一起变老 |
[38:22] | And the Council of Elders? | 长老会呢 |
[38:23] | They will be delivered to EarthCom and stand trial. | 他们将被送到地球网接受审判 |
[38:27] | We need to ensure | 我们要保证 |
[38:28] | that the remaining colonists receive the proper provisions | 剩下的殖民者有充足的食物和必要的物资 |
[38:31] | and supplies necessary to create a functioning society. | 来创造一个健康的社会 |
[38:33] | Of course, Captain. | 当然 舰长 |
[38:44] | Your doppelganger was wrong, Jax. | 另一个你说得不对 杰克斯 |
[38:47] | When we see something that’s broken, we fix it. | 我们看到有东西坏了 就会把它修好 |
[38:50] | That’s what makes us human. | 这才是人类 |
[38:52] | No, Xander. | 不 桑德尔 |
[38:56] | Not everything that’s broken can be fixed. | 不是所有坏了的东西都能修好 |
[39:18] | She’ll never forgive you for this. | 她永远也不会原谅你 |
[39:20] | Your love for my daughter will be the end of you… | 你对我女儿的爱会害死你 |
[39:24] | or her. | 或者害死她 |
[39:26] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[39:29] | you’ve made things worse. | 你这是在帮倒忙 |
[39:30] | I would do anything to protect Jax. | 我会拼尽一切保护杰克斯的 |
[39:32] | Yes. That’s the problem. | 嗯 这就是问题所在 |
[39:37] | We have surrounded the brig with a forcefield | 我们用力场包围了禁闭室 |
[39:39] | even Tierney will not be able to penetrate with a portal. | 即使是蒂尔尼也无法用传送门进去 |
[39:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[39:51] | That’s quite all right, Ralen. | 没关系 瑞伦 |
[39:54] | I’m exactly where I want to be. | 这里就是我想来的地方 |
[40:09] | I did the right thing, Ralen, didn’t I? | 我做的没错吧 瑞伦 |
[40:14] | Killing the other Jax? | 杀了另一个杰克斯 |
[40:17] | If you had not done what you did, | 就算你不杀她 |
[40:19] | I most certainly would have done the same. | 我也会动手的 |
[40:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | I think I needed to hear that. | 你这么说我就放心了 |
[40:39] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[40:41] | Jax. Can you open the door, please? | 杰克斯 你能把门打开吗 |
[40:45] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[40:48] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[40:51] | Captain Duvall, please report to the bridge immediately. | 杜瓦尔舰长 请立刻前往舰桥 |
[40:59] | I’m on my way. | 来了 |
[41:10] | Captain, we are receiving a universal distress call | 舰长 我们收到了扎塔恩坎图号军舰的 |
[41:13] | from the Zatarian warship N’Kantu. | 宇宙紧急求救信号 |
[41:20] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这个 |
[41:33] | They are gone. | 他们不见了 |
[41:37] | Red alert! | 红色警报 |
[41:39] | I am calculating the trajectory of the wave of destruction. | 我在计算毁灭波的轨迹 |
[41:42] | It will continue straight through the sector | 它将贯穿整个扇区 |
[41:44] | on a direct route towards… | 直接抵达 |
[41:49] | Zatar. | 扎塔 |