时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 地球与扎塔的战争 阿斯莫迪斯6号星之战 22年前 | |
[01:07] | Captain Osborn, I have eyes on the target! | 奥斯本舰长 我看到目标了 |
[01:09] | Whatever you do, do not lose them, Shral. | 无论如何 不能跟丢了 什拉尔 |
[01:11] | Not planning on it, Osborn. | 不可能的 奥斯本 |
[01:13] | You do realize we could be court-martialed | 你知道我们会因为擅离职守 |
[01:15] | for going AWOL from our unit. | 被送上军事法庭吧 |
[01:16] | The battle between Earth and Zatar | 地球与扎塔之战 |
[01:18] | is child’s play compared to what we’re trying to stop. | 与我们试图阻止的相比 那是小巫见大巫 |
[01:21] | We’re losing her, Osborn! | 快跟丢了 奥斯本 |
[01:23] | Hardly, I have them right where I want them. | 怎么会呢 他们正中我的圈套 |
[01:33] | Target neutralized. | 目标已解决 |
[02:06] | The destructive energy force | 破坏性的能量力量 |
[02:07] | is continuing its path of total annihilation. | 正在继续其毁灭的道路 |
[02:11] | No inhabited planets or systems have been destroyed yet. | 有生物居住的行星或星系还没有被摧毁 |
[02:15] | 地球网舰队训练学院 当今 | |
[02:15] | But the wave of destruction remains on a direct heading for Zatar. | 但是毁灭能量波仍然在直奔扎塔 |
[02:21] | We might know how to stop it. | 我们可能知道该如何阻止它 |
[02:24] | Every EarthCom astrophysicist at my disposal | 地球网的天体物理学家 |
[02:27] | has been unable to explain this mysterious force, | 都无法解释这种神秘的力量 |
[02:29] | let alone suggest a way to defeat it. | 更别说战胜它的方法了 |
[02:32] | And you’re telling me you can, Cadet Zhou? | 你是说你可以吗 周学员 |
[02:35] | Well, you need to speak to Fleet Admiral Osborn. | 你得和奥斯本舰队司令谈谈 |
[02:38] | There is nothing Professor Osborn has to say that I want to hear. | 奥斯本教授说的话没什么好听的 |
[02:43] | He can help. Please talk to him. | 他能帮上忙 请跟他谈谈吧 |
[02:45] | So that he can tell me again | 然后让他再告诉我一遍 |
[02:46] | how it was created by a race | 这种力量是被一种 |
[02:49] | of superior alien beings called “the Ancients,” | “古人”的高级外星生物创造出来的 |
[02:53] | who’ve deemed our universe unworthy, | 因为他们认为我们的宇宙不配存在 |
[02:56] | – and are wiping us from existence? – So, you don’t believe him then? | -就把我们抹去吗 -你不相信他吗 |
[02:59] | That man will do or say anything to claw his way back into CIS, | 那个人会不择手段地夺回中情局 |
[03:04] | and that’s not happening on my watch. | 有我在 就不会让他得逞的 |
[03:05] | If we don’t do anything, Zatar is gonna be annihilated. | 如果我们什么都不做 扎塔会被消灭的 |
[03:08] | I spoke to Ambassador Salazen personally. | 我亲自和萨拉赞大使谈过 |
[03:11] | The Zatarians are dispatching their entire fleet. | 扎塔正在调遣所有的舰队准备反击 |
[03:13] | They will handle it. | 他们会摆平的 |
[03:15] | That fleet will be destroyed, | 他们的舰队会被摧毁的 |
[03:17] | and after that, it’s only a matter of time | 然后那股毁灭能量波 |
[03:18] | until that wave of destruction reaches Earth. | 迟早会抵达地球的 |
[03:20] | Earth is in no position to do anything. | 地球无法采取任何行动 |
[03:24] | Our fleet was decimated six months ago because of Osborn’s arrogance, | 因为奥斯本的傲慢 我们的舰队在六个月前被摧毁了 |
[03:29] | or did you both forget?! | 你们都忘了吗 |
[03:37] | You’re dismissed. | 解散 |
[03:38] | And please, no more pleas for leniency on behalf of your uncle. | 请不要再为你叔叔请求宽大处理了 |
[03:43] | Please, Admiral, if you would just– | 舰队司令 如果你愿意 |
[03:45] | I think you can show yourselves out. | 你们出去吧 |
[03:53] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:55] | Well, I think you know what I think. | 你知道我在想什么 |
[03:57] | I just hope you have a plan. | 我希望你能有个计划 |
[03:59] | The plan might cost me my career, | 这个计划可能会毁了我的前途 |
[04:02] | but if the universe gets destroyed, | 但是如果宇宙毁灭了 |
[04:03] | then who needs a career anyway? | 那前途还有什么用呢 |
[04:12] | – Some privacy, corporal? – Yes, sir. | -回避一下 下士 -遵命 |
[04:22] | Hello, professor. | 你好 教授 |
[04:24] | I told Lucas everything I know, and she ridiculed me. | 我把我知道的一切都告诉了卢卡斯 但她嘲笑我 |
[04:28] | I really don’t know what help I can be to her now. | 我真的不知道我现在还能帮她什么 |
[04:30] | Then help us, sir. | 那就帮我们吧 长官 |
[04:32] | We need to find the Ancients and appeal to them directly | 我们想在古人毁灭我们的宇宙之前 |
[04:34] | before they destroy our entire universe. | 找到他们 当面恳求他们 |
[04:37] | And how do you intend on doing that? | 你们打算怎么做 |
[04:39] | We don’t know exactly. | 我们还不太清楚 |
[04:42] | But there’s no great military play here. | 但我们也没有什么好办法 |
[04:44] | Only Jax can find them. | 只有杰克斯才能找到他们 |
[04:48] | She’s the Pandora. | 她是潘多拉 |
[04:49] | That’s a pretty thin sliver of hope to hang your hat on, Xander. | 你就指着这么渺茫的希望啊 桑德尔 |
[04:52] | Well, we don’t have any choice, sir. | 我们别无选择 长官 |
[04:55] | And neither do you. You have to help us. | 你也一样 你必须帮助我们 |
[04:57] | And how can I do that? | 我怎么帮你们 |
[04:59] | In case you hadn’t noticed, I’m a prisoner here. | 你是不是还没注意 我现在是囚犯 |
[05:01] | You once told me that after you boxed the first Pandora, | 你曾经告诉我 在你打开第一个潘多拉之后 |
[05:04] | you found a baby sent to our universe by the Ancients. | 你发现了一个被古人送到我们宇宙的婴儿 |
[05:08] | Me. | 我 |
[05:10] | And you gave that baby to your sister to raise as her own. | 你把孩子交给了你妹妹抚养 |
[05:13] | The Ancients must have used a portal to leave Jax on that planet. | 古人一定是用传送门把杰克斯留在那个星球上的 |
[05:18] | And it stands to reason that the same portal could lead back to them. | 所以同一个传送门说不定也可以找到他们 |
[05:23] | A reasonable hypothesis, I suppose. | 这个假设还挺合理 |
[05:26] | Then help us. | 那就帮帮我们吧 |
[05:29] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[05:35] | I will help… | 我可以帮忙 |
[05:38] | on one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[05:40] | You have to take me with you. | 你们得带我一起去 |
[06:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:15] | What is going on here? | 搞什么鬼 |
[06:17] | It’s me, Professor. | 是我 教授 |
[06:18] | Yes, I get that it’s you, Ralen. | 我知道是你 瑞伦 |
[06:19] | But what exactly are you doing here? | 但你在这里干什么 |
[06:21] | I’m here to rescue you. | 我是来救你的 |
[06:34] | I appreciate the impromptu prison break, | 感谢你临时过来帮我越狱 |
[06:35] | but once that guard regains consciousness, | 但是这个守卫恢复知觉以后 |
[06:37] | he’ll be quite disappointed I’m missing. | 他就会发现我不见了 |
[06:39] | – We shall be long gone by then. – Gone where? | -到那时 我们早就溜了 -溜去哪呢 |
[06:41] | We need to get onboard the Dauntless. | 我们得登上无畏号 |
[06:42] | – What about the security cameras? – They’ve been disabled. | -监控摄像头呢 -都坏了 |
[06:45] | Captain Duvall’s plan was quite thorough. | 杜瓦尔舰长的计划相当周密 |
[06:52] | Glad to see you made our departure time. | 很高兴你们赶上了起飞时间 |
[06:55] | Yes, it, uh… | 是的 |
[06:57] | wasn’t exactly easy. | 我们也不容易 |
[06:59] | Ralen smuggled me aboard in a crate of Gorkop, | 瑞伦把我装进了高尔科普的箱子里 |
[07:02] | a rare Cronin delicacy. | 一种罕见的克罗宁美食 |
[07:04] | I assume that was your idea. | 应该是你的主意吧 |
[07:05] | – Captain’s prerogative. – The smell almost killed me. | -舰长的特权 -我差点被熏死了 |
[07:08] | Yeah, you’re not the only one. | 你不是一个人 |
[07:10] | A fresh set of clothes for you, Admiral. | 给你一套新衣服 舰队司令 |
[07:13] | Why, thank you, Matta. | 谢谢你 玛塔 |
[07:15] | Right. We need to get going before fleet command | 趁舰队指挥中心还没有发现 |
[07:17] | realizes that the flight report we filed is a phony. | 我们提交的飞行报告是假的 赶紧溜 |
[07:20] | And Professor Osborn is gone. | 也不能让他们发现奥斯本教授不见了 |
[07:21] | That too. Stations, please. | 没错 各就各位 |
[07:24] | And the crew returns from shore leave. | 船员休假归来 |
[07:25] | This is quite a ship they gave you. | 他们给你的飞船真不错啊 |
[07:28] | You sure you can handle it? | 你能掌控吗 |
[07:29] | It’s your turn now, Professor. | 现在轮到你了 教授 |
[07:31] | We upheld our part of the bargain. | 我们已经说到做到了 |
[07:32] | Time for you to uphold yours. | 该你了 |
[07:34] | Please, show us where we’re going. | 请告诉我们要去哪里 |
[07:41] | There. | 那里 |
[07:42] | Asmodeus 6. | 阿斯莫德乌斯6号星 |
[07:44] | The Avestan name for a demon. Lovely. | 阿维斯陀语中恶魔的意思 真不错 |
[07:48] | Course laid in. We’ve cleared the Pearl, | 航线设置完毕 珍珠岛起飞准备完毕 |
[07:49] | and are ready to engage Alcubierre-EM drive on your orders. | 曲速引擎已就绪 随时可以起飞 |
[07:53] | Engage the EM drive. | 启动曲速引擎 |
[07:55] | Don’t spare the horses. | 全速前进 |
[08:04] | We have less than 20 Earth hours | 我们只有不到20个地球小时 |
[08:07] | to find the Ancients and put a stop to all this | 找到古人阻止这一切 |
[08:10] | before your homeland is completely destroyed. | 不然你们的家园就会被彻底摧毁 |
[08:13] | Our people will not evacuate. | 我们的人不会撤离的 |
[08:16] | They will stand and fight until the end. | 他们将坚持战斗到最后 |
[08:20] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 但愿不会变成这样 |
[08:34] | Are you all right, Jacqueline? | 你没事吧 杰奎琳 |
[08:36] | What if I say the wrong thing? | 如果我说错了怎么办 |
[08:39] | Everything is dependent on me not making a mistake, | 所有的一切都取决于我不犯错 |
[08:41] | and I don’t even know what’s expected of me. | 我甚至都不知道自己要做些什么 |
[08:44] | No one is ever truly ready to meet their destiny. | 没有人可以真正的准备好来迎接自己的命运 |
[08:48] | All you can do is be honest with them… | 你所能做的 就是向他们坦诚 |
[08:50] | and yourself. | 还有你自己 |
[08:51] | Earth and Zatar barely survived a brutal, decades-long war. | 地球和扎塔在长达数十年的残酷战争中勉强幸存 |
[08:55] | The colonies on the Outer Rim | 外环星域的殖民地 |
[08:56] | are months away from an open revolt, | 几个月前刚刚公开反抗 |
[08:58] | and the Sumi want nothing more | 而苏米人 |
[09:00] | than every square parsec of this galaxy to themselves. | 一心只想占领这个星系 |
[09:03] | It’s not about the worlds as they are, but as they can be. | 定义世界的不是现在 而是未来 |
[09:08] | You see something no one else can. | 你可以看到别人看不到的东西 |
[09:12] | And what is that? | 什么东西 |
[09:14] | Hope. | 希望 |
[09:17] | I believe in you, Jacqueline. | 我相信你 杰奎琳 |
[09:20] | I always have. | 一直未曾改变 |
[09:28] | If we succeed, | 如果我们成功了 |
[09:30] | you may not see me for a while. | 你可能会有一段时间见不到我 |
[09:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:33] | I won’t allow Meredith Lucas to lock me in a cage again. | 我不能让梅瑞狄斯·卢卡斯再把我关进笼子 |
[09:36] | But know that wherever I am, | 但你要知道 无论我在哪里 |
[09:37] | I will be close, and I will be looking out for you. | 我都会在你身边照看你的 |
[09:40] | Well, how do I reach you if I need you? | 如果我需要你 该怎么联系你呢 |
[09:42] | Shral will know where I am. | 什拉尔知道我在哪里 |
[09:43] | You can trust him… and only him. | 你可以相信他 并且也只能相信他 |
[09:53] | Are you sure that the portal | 你确定通往古人的传送门 |
[09:54] | through to the Ancients is on this planet? | 就在这个星球上吗 |
[09:57] | The last Pandora, the one who preceded you, | 在你之前那个最后的潘多拉 |
[09:59] | the one you called “Evil Jax,” | 你称之为”邪恶杰克斯”的 |
[10:02] | came here to report to the Ancients 22 years ago. | 22年前来到这里向古人报告过 |
[10:05] | But they did not succeed. | 但是没有成功 |
[10:07] | No. Shral, Pevney, and I | 嗯 我和什拉尔 佩夫尼 |
[10:08] | made sure she never made it to that portal. | 确保她没能进入传送门 |
[10:11] | If she had, | 要事她进去了 |
[10:12] | it’s very unlikely any of us would be here right now. | 我们现在就不太可能在这里了 |
[10:19] | We need to get her back to the ship before she awakens. | 我们得在她醒来之前把她送回船上 |
[10:25] | How can we be sure she won’t escape again? If she gets past us– | 我们怎么确保她不会逃跑 如果她溜了 |
[10:28] | That’s why we built Pandora’s Box and brought it here. | 这就是我们建造潘多拉之盒并把它带到这里的原因 |
[10:31] | It will keep her locked up and in stasis forever. | 它可以让她永远处于停滞状态 |
[10:33] | She will not be able to tell the Ancients anything. | 她就没办法向古人报告了 |
[10:36] | Our worlds will remain safe. | 我们的世界就安全了 |
[10:37] | What makes you think this insane plan will even work? | 你凭什么认为这个疯狂的计划会成功 |
[10:39] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[10:42] | But fate has not brought us many options. | 但是命运让我们别无选择 |
[10:44] | “Fate”? | 命运 |
[10:45] | This isn’t about fate. | 这与命运无关 |
[10:47] | It’s about a girl, | 这是一个女孩 |
[10:48] | the other Pandora who claims to be from another universe. | 另一个自称来自其他宇宙的潘多拉 |
[10:51] | Everything we are doing is because of her and what she told you. | 我们所做的一切都是因为她 还有她告诉你的事 |
[10:56] | What if she’s wrong? | 万一她错了呢 |
[10:58] | – What if she’s lying? – She’s not lying. | -万一她在撒谎呢 -她没有撒谎 |
[11:00] | Scanning a Zatarian patrol ahead. | 前方发现扎塔巡逻队 |
[11:02] | They’re heading in this direction. We need to move. | 他们过来了 我们得走了 |
[11:04] | There are a series of subterranean caverns | 这里有很多地下洞穴 |
[11:06] | below the surface that we can hide in until nightfall. | 我们可以躲到天黑 |
[11:08] | But first we need to seal her in the Box before she wakes up. | 但我们得先在她醒来之前把她封在盒子里 |
[11:11] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[11:13] | Pray she never gets out. | 祈祷她永远不会出来 |
[11:15] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[11:16] | Jax? You okay, Jax? | 杰克斯 你还好吧 杰克斯 |
[11:20] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[11:22] | The other Pandora. | 另一个潘多拉 |
[11:25] | I think you putting her in that Box | 你们把她关进盒子 |
[11:27] | convinced her our races weren’t worth saving. | 恰恰让她相信我们的种族不值得拯救 |
[11:30] | Jax… | 杰克斯 |
[11:32] | they had no choice. | 他们别无选择 |
[11:42] | If the other Pandora had reached the Ancients, | 如果另一个潘多拉见到了古人 |
[11:44] | then our universe would’ve been destroyed. | 我们的宇宙就会毁灭 |
[11:47] | I know you keep saying that, | 虽然你一直这么说 |
[11:49] | but we don’t know if that’s the truth. | 但我们并不知道这是不是真的 |
[11:52] | Would you ever do that to me? | 你会这样对我吗 |
[11:56] | Jax, it’s not gonna come to that. | 杰克斯 不至于的 |
[12:01] | She told me that she had dreams in that Box, | 她说自己在盒子里做了很多梦 |
[12:04] | terrible dreams. | 噩梦 |
[12:06] | I think that’s what eventually drove her mad. | 这可能就是她生气的原因 |
[12:08] | Captain, we’re entering planetary orbit of Asmodeus 6. | 舰长 我们正在进入阿斯莫迪斯6号星的行星轨道 |
[12:15] | Not very inviting, is it? | 不是很吸引人 对吧 |
[12:17] | Not very inviting at all. | 一点也不吸引人 |
[12:19] | Right. Now, Professor, it’s your turn again. | 教授 又轮到你了 |
[12:21] | Where’s this portal, then? | 传送门在哪里 |
[12:24] | I don’t know… exactly. | 我不知道确切位置 |
[12:26] | You don’t know exactly? | 你不知道确切位置 |
[12:29] | That wasn’t part of our deal. | 之前的约定可不是这样 |
[12:30] | Our deal was that I would get us here, and I have. | 我们的约定是我把大家带来这里 我已经做到了 |
[12:34] | But there is a vast subterranean tunnel system | 但是这个星球有一个巨大的地下隧道系统 |
[12:36] | that runs for many miles beneath the surface. | 在地表下绵延数英里 |
[12:39] | You’ll find it there. | 传送门就在那里 |
[12:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:43] | None of you read your Jules Verne? | 你们都没读过儒勒·凡尔纳的小说吗 |
[12:46] | It was sheer happenstance that we stumbled upon the cave | 我们当时偶然发现了一个洞穴 |
[12:48] | where we found Jax as an infant. | 在里面发现了婴儿时期的杰克斯 |
[12:50] | If I may, Captain. | 请容我插句话 舰长 |
[12:52] | Allow me to suggest that we use the energy signature | 我们可以使用之前寻找传送门时 |
[12:54] | we identified from the previous portals to locate the chamber. | 使用的能量信号来定位 |
[12:57] | Let’s get the Kubrick ready for immediate departure. | 准备库布里克号 |
[13:01] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[13:02] | We may have another problem. | 还有一个问题 |
[13:04] | What is it, Ralen? | 怎么了 瑞伦 |
[13:05] | There are violent electromagnetic storms | 星球的高层大气中 |
[13:07] | in the upper atmosphere of the planet. | 有强烈的电磁风暴 |
[13:09] | It will wreak havoc with the Kubrick’s navigational and power systems. | 会严重破坏库布里克号的导航和电力系统 |
[13:12] | Are you suggesting that we won’t be able to land a craft? | 你是说我们不能降落飞船吗 |
[13:15] | Not unless the storm abates. | 除非风暴减弱 |
[13:17] | And how long will that be? | 那要多久 |
[13:18] | Unknown. Could be hours, days, even weeks. | 未知 可能是几个小时 几天 甚至几周 |
[13:22] | There is no way to know for certain. | 没有确切的时间 |
[13:24] | We don’t have time for that. | 我们没时间了 |
[13:25] | We need to find a way to get to the surface right now. | 我们得想个办法立刻降落星球表面 |
[13:28] | I think I might have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[13:31] | Right. As soon as we’re in freefall and we’re clear of the Dauntless, | 脱离无畏者号进行自由落体后 |
[13:34] | we need to link hands in formation. | 我们要手牵手 别掉队 |
[13:37] | Then I should be able to guide us to a safe landing. | 这样我就能引导我们安全着陆了 |
[13:39] | I’ve only ever done jumps like this | 我只在学院的虚拟现实模拟器上 |
[13:41] | at the VR simulator at the Academy. | 做过这样的跳跃 |
[13:43] | You can do it, Jax. I’ve got your back. | 你可以的 杰克斯 有我呢 |
[13:46] | Without navigation and at the speeds you’ll be going, | 你们没有导航 而且下落速度极快 |
[13:48] | if you don’t decelerate in time, you will pancake on the surface. | 如果不及时减速 你们就会变成煎饼了 |
[13:52] | Any other words of encouragement, Uncle? | 还有其他”打气”的话吗 叔叔 |
[13:54] | How do we know when to engage the velocity shields? | 我们怎么知道何时启动速度护盾 |
[13:56] | Instrumentation will be useless. | 仪器没有用 |
[13:58] | So, we eyeball it. | 用肉眼测距 |
[14:00] | It’s our only hope. | 这是我们唯一的希望 |
[14:01] | Then I should go with you. | 那我应该和你们一起去 |
[14:02] | No, you should stay here. | 不 你应该待在这里 |
[14:05] | In case this fails, | 万一失败了 |
[14:07] | we need you to be able to make another attempt. | 你还可以继续尝试 |
[14:09] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Good luck… Captain. | 祝你好运 舰长 |
[14:28] | Now I know why they call it Asmodeus 6… | 现在我知道这里为什么叫阿斯莫迪斯6号星了 |
[14:31] | the Devil’s Planet. | 魔鬼星球 |
[14:36] | On my mark. | 听我指令 |
[14:38] | Commencing planetfall in four… | 准备降落 四 |
[14:40] | three… | 三 |
[14:41] | two… | 二 |
[14:43] | one! | 一 |
[15:14] | Alright, everyone in formation now! | 大家手牵着手 |
[15:34] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[15:36] | Jax! Jax! | 杰克斯 杰克斯 |
[15:37] | Xander, help! | 桑德尔 救命 |
[15:43] | Xander! | 桑德尔 |
[15:45] | Matta, grab Ralen! I’m going after Jax! | 玛塔 抓住瑞伦 我去追杰克斯 |
[15:59] | Jax! Jax! | 杰克斯 杰克斯 |
[16:00] | Xander! | 桑德尔 |
[16:01] | Give me your hand, okay? I’m here. | 把手给我 我来了 |
[16:17] | Stay together. Brace for impact. | 别掉队 做好冲击准备 |
[16:19] | Surface is coming up real fast. | 马上就着陆了 |
[16:37] | We’re going to the surface! | 要着陆了 |
[16:43] | Stay together! | 别走散了 |
[16:44] | Xander! | 桑德尔 |
[17:05] | Thank you, Xander. | 谢谢你 桑德尔 |
[17:11] | Now, where the hell are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[17:15] | I don’t know, and any of the hundreds of tunnels | 我不知道 几百条隧道中的任何一条 |
[17:17] | could lead to the portal. Osborn? | 都有可能通向传送门 奥斯本 |
[17:21] | Osborn, do you copy? We’ve made the surface. | 奥斯本 收到了吗 我们成功着陆了 |
[17:23] | I can’t make out your transmission. | 我听不清 |
[17:25] | Xander. Come in, Xander. | 桑德尔 请回复 桑德尔 |
[17:28] | Osborn, do you copy? | 奥斯本 收到了吗 |
[17:30] | I can barely make out your transmission, Xander. | 我听不清楚 桑德尔 |
[17:32] | The storm is playing havoc with comms. | 风暴严重破坏了通讯系统 |
[17:34] | Alright, copy that. Standing by. | 好的 收到 待命 |
[17:36] | I have downloaded the energy frequencies from the portals | 我已经把你在新波特兰和克莱顿世界遇到的 |
[17:38] | you encountered on New Portland and Clayton World into our multitrons. | 传送门能量频率下载到我们的功率通讯器了 |
[17:42] | It will help us locate any portal in the vicinity. | 它可以帮助我们找到附近的任何传送门 |
[17:45] | Well, we’ll need to split up into groups of two, | 咱们两人一队 |
[17:46] | so we can cover more ground more quickly. | 这样找得快 |
[17:48] | I will go with Jax. | 我和杰克斯一起 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:52] | Well, uh, stay frosty and, uh, | 保持警戒 |
[17:55] | anything that you encounter, keep in contact with the coms. | 遇到任何事就联系我们 |
[17:57] | We’ll do the same. | 我们也一样 |
[18:19] | These ruins seem to predate any modern civilization. | 这些遗迹似乎在现代文明之前就有了 |
[18:23] | It must have been quite beautiful. | 肯定定很壮观 |
[18:25] | It is unfortunate that they were all destroyed | 很不幸 它们在我们 |
[18:27] | during our war with Earth. | 与地球的战争中被摧毁了 |
[18:29] | I do not even know why our two respective races even ended up here. | 我都不知道为什么我们两个种族会来这里 |
[18:32] | There is nothing of value on this world. | 这个世界感觉没什么值钱的东西啊 |
[18:35] | What were they even fighting over? | 他们在争什么呢 |
[18:37] | Territory. | 领土 |
[18:40] | It all just seems so pointless. | 感觉毫无意义啊 |
[18:42] | Sadly, war often is. | 可悲的是 战争就是毫无意义的 |
[18:47] | Still not detecting any energy signatures of any kind. | 仍然没有发现能量信号 |
[18:50] | Let’s hope that Jax and Matta will have more luck. | 希望杰克斯和玛塔运气比我们好 |
[18:54] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[18:57] | Jax, do you copy? | 杰克斯 收到了吗 |
[19:00] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[19:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:12] | You know, when I first met you, Jax, I did not like you. | 杰克斯 我第一次见到你的时候 并不喜欢你 |
[19:16] | I actually resented you. | 我真的很讨厌你 |
[19:18] | Yeah, no kidding. | 可不嘛 |
[19:20] | Is that what you humans call “sarcasm”? | 这就是你们人类的”讽刺”吗 |
[19:24] | Most definitely. | 没错 |
[19:25] | If it is a consolation to you, I do like you now. | 希望你听到这句话可以开心点 我现在很喜欢你 |
[19:32] | I’m happy to hear that Matta, | 我很开心 玛塔 |
[19:34] | ’cause I like you too. I always have. | 因为我一直都很喜欢你 |
[19:36] | And yet, you were most surprised | 但是你听说瑞伦已经结婚的时候 |
[19:38] | to hear that Ralen was joined in marriage. | 还是很惊讶的 |
[19:42] | That is the understatement of the century. | 你说的也太委婉了 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:48] | If you did not have feelings for him, why did it matter? | 如果你对他没有感情 为什么会在意呢 |
[19:52] | Because that’s just not something that you hide. | 因为这种事一般不会瞒着朋友的 |
[19:55] | It disappointed me. | 我很失望 |
[19:57] | Why was it disappointing? | 为什么会失望 |
[20:00] | Because, for some reason, | 我也说不清 |
[20:02] | I always thought Ralen was better than the rest of us. | 我一直认为瑞伦比我们其他人都优秀 |
[20:04] | Somehow, more honorable. | 更可敬吧 |
[20:06] | To find out that that he’d been hiding that, it just seemed… | 当我发现他一直在瞒着我们 我就是觉得 |
[20:10] | so dishonorable. | 他没那么可敬了 |
[20:11] | And yet, Captain Duvall keeps secrets from you, | 但是 杜瓦尔舰长有事瞒着你 |
[20:13] | and you do not find him dishonorable. | 你却不会觉得他不可敬 |
[20:15] | It’s different, Matta. | 这不一样 玛塔 |
[20:20] | You are still upset with him | 你还在为克莱顿世界发生的事 |
[20:21] | for what happened on Clayton’s World. | 生他的气呢 |
[20:24] | He murdered the other Pandora in cold blood. | 他冷血地杀害了另一个潘多拉 |
[20:26] | Captain Duvall saved your life, did he not? | 杜瓦尔舰长救了你的命 不是吗 |
[20:29] | That’s what he keeps saying. | 他是这么解释的 |
[20:30] | I just can’t help but wonder if there was a better way. | 但我只是忍不住在想 还有没有更好的方法 |
[20:33] | You think you could have saved her from the darkness? | 你觉得你可以把她从黑暗解救出来吗 |
[20:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:40] | All I know is that she had answers | 我只知道她现在死了 |
[20:41] | to questions that I will never be able to ask now. | 永远也回答不了我的问题了 |
[20:47] | He did it because he loves you, Jax. | 他这么做是因为他爱你 杰克斯 |
[20:52] | Ralen would have done the same. | 瑞伦也会这么做的 |
[20:54] | Matta, Ralen doesn’t love me. | 玛塔 瑞伦不爱我 |
[20:57] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[20:58] | He loves us both. | 他爱我们两个人 |
[21:01] | I have… come to accept that. | 我必须 接受这个现实 |
[21:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:07] | You are worthy of his love. | 你配得上他的爱 |
[21:15] | Just when I think I’m starting to understand you Zatarians, | 我以为我对扎塔人稍微有点了解了 |
[21:17] | you throw another curve at me. | 你又向我投了一个曲线[让我懵逼了] |
[21:19] | A “curve”? | 曲线 |
[21:21] | Yeah, like in baseball. | 是啊 就像棒球一样 |
[21:22] | It’s a human sport. Go, Yankees! | 这是人类的运动 洋基队加油 |
[21:27] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[21:29] | There. | 那里 |
[21:30] | I have detected an energy frequency coming from inside that cavern. | 那个洞穴内部探测到一个能量频率 |
[21:34] | Xander, I think we found something. | 桑德尔 我们好像有所发现 |
[21:38] | Xander, do you copy? | 桑德尔 收到了吗 |
[21:40] | Xander, do you copy? | 桑德尔 收到了吗 |
[21:41] | Jax! | 杰克斯 |
[21:42] | – Ralen, come in. – Jax, come in! | -瑞伦 请回复 -杰克斯 请回复 |
[21:47] | Still can’t connect to Jax. | 还是无法接通杰克斯 |
[21:48] | Here I’ve noticed. | 我发现了 |
[21:51] | What the hell is that supposed to mean, Ralen? | 你这是什么意思 瑞伦 |
[21:54] | Well… | 好吧 |
[21:56] | I have sensed the difference in relations between you and Jax | 自从你们从克莱顿的世界回来后 |
[21:59] | since your return from Clayton’s World. | 我发现你和杰克斯之间关系的变了 |
[22:02] | Is it that obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[22:04] | Yes. I believe that you’ve lost her trust. | 是的 你已经失去了她的信任 |
[22:07] | Now you must earn it back. | 你得赢回她的信任 |
[22:10] | I don’t want to lose her. | 我不想失去她 |
[22:14] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[22:23] | I thought this planet was supposed to be uninhabited! | 我以为这个星球无人居住呢 |
[22:26] | Clearly not. | 明显不是 |
[22:27] | Clearly. | 很明显 |
[22:40] | Ralen, we need to get to higher ground. If we can outflank him– | 瑞伦 我们得去高处 如果我们能包围 |
[22:42] | I believe I can make an effective decoy. | 我可以当诱饵 |
[22:44] | Ralen! Ralen, no! | 瑞伦 瑞伦 不 |
[23:07] | These are the same kind of aliens that we encountered | 这些就是我们在新波特兰和宅基地 |
[23:08] | in New Portland and on the Homestead colony. | 遇到的外星人 |
[23:11] | And if these are the same aliens | 如果这些是去年 |
[23:13] | that were onboard the armada which attacked Earth last year… | 袭击地球的舰队的外星人 |
[23:15] | They must be the foot-soldiers of the Ancients. | 那他们肯定是古人的步兵 |
[23:18] | – Worship them like gods. – Then this is good news. | -像神一样崇拜他们 -那这是个好消息啊 |
[23:21] | How is them trying to kill us good news? | 他们想杀了我们 这算什么好消息 |
[23:24] | Well, they presumably don’t want us to enter that cave, | 他们不想让我们进入那个山洞 |
[23:27] | which means that it’s reasonable to assume | 那这应该就意味着 |
[23:29] | that we are close to the portal. | 我们离传送门不远了 |
[23:32] | Well, then I think we just kicked the hornet’s nest. | 那我们可能捅了马蜂窝了 |
[23:36] | ‘Cause these aliens are ferocious and never alone. | 因为这些外星人不但凶残 而且从不落单 |
[23:46] | This is unlike any other one we’ve seen in the past. | 这个和我们之前见过的都不一样 |
[23:50] | The palace guard, maybe? | 也许是宫殿守卫 |
[23:53] | Protecting the portal like the Knights Templar of legend. | 像传说中的圣殿骑士一样保护着传送门 |
[23:58] | What do you think this symbol means? | 你觉得这个符号是什么意思 |
[24:00] | I’m sending an image of the symbol to the professor | 我把符号图像发给教授 |
[24:02] | on the ship for analysis. | 让他在船上分析一下 |
[24:05] | Let’s hope he gets it through the storm. | 希望风暴别碍事 |
[24:12] | Have you thought about what you will say to the Ancients? | 你想过要对古人说什么吗 |
[24:15] | I’ve thought about it, but I’m– | 想过 但我 |
[24:17] | I’m sure you will know what to say when the time comes. | 我相信到时候你会知道该说什么的 |
[24:21] | That’s what everyone keeps telling me, but… | 所有人都这么说 但是 |
[24:24] | I’m just not sure. | 我真的不确定 |
[24:26] | Our two races were at war five years ago. | 咱们两个种族五年前还在打仗 |
[24:29] | Now, we are working together as one. | 现在却在合作 |
[24:32] | Surely, that must mean something. | 这一定意味着什么 |
[24:35] | I really hope so, Matta. | 希望如此 玛塔 |
[24:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:45] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[24:47] | Matta? Come in! | 玛塔 请回复 |
[24:49] | I think I may have located the coordinates to the portal. | 我好像定位了传送门的坐标 |
[24:51] | Come in– | 请回复 |
[24:52] | Hold on, Matta. | 等等 玛塔 |
[24:55] | I think I’m losing signal. | 信号丢失了 |
[25:33] | You are a fool, Osborn. | 你太蠢了 奥斯本 |
[25:35] | Why? Because I believe that by nurturing this child | 怎么了 就因为我相信通过养育这个孩子 |
[25:38] | and teaching it love, we can save our worlds? | 教她去爱 就能拯救我们的世界吗 |
[25:40] | The only way to save our worlds is to kill it. Kill it now. | 拯救我们世界的唯一方法就是杀死她 立刻杀死她 |
[25:43] | Take another step and I’ll blow your head off, Shral. | 再往前走一步 我就打爆你的头 什拉尔 |
[25:46] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:49] | What I have to do. | 我必须这么做 |
[25:50] | You kill that baby, they’ll just send another and another. | 你杀了这个孩子 他们只会接着送孩子过来 |
[25:54] | Osborn is right. | 奥斯本是对的 |
[25:56] | We have to try another way. | 我们得试试别的办法 |
[25:59] | I will give it to my sister, Eve, | 我会把她交给我妹妹 伊芙 |
[26:02] | in the hopes that her love will instill a bond with humanity. | 希望她的爱可以建立一种人类的纽带 |
[26:06] | And she can study it. | 让孩子学习 |
[26:09] | The Zatarians! | 扎塔人 |
[26:19] | Jax, what’s wrong? | 杰克斯 怎么了 |
[26:29] | I’ve been here before. | 我来过这里 |
[26:39] | I think we got all of them, | 应该都干掉了 |
[26:41] | but there are assuredly more on their way. | 但他们肯定还有增援 |
[26:42] | – We need to go. – You go. | -我们得赶紧走 -你们走吧 |
[26:44] | I’ll hold off the Zatarians. | 我来拖住扎塔人 |
[26:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:52] | Because I can’t risk being wrong. | 因为我不能冒险犯错 |
[27:00] | Come on, man. We gotta go now. | 伙计 赶紧走吧 |
[27:04] | I know this place. | 我知道这个地方 |
[27:09] | This is where I was born. | 这就是我出生的地方 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:20] | Where do we go now? | 现在怎么走 |
[27:23] | I have completely lost signal. | 信号完全丢失了 |
[27:25] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[27:28] | I think that way. | 那条路吧 |
[27:42] | Come in, Osborn. | 请回复 奥斯本 |
[27:47] | It’s worse than we thought. | 情况比我们想象的更糟 |
[27:52] | The entire Zatarian fleet… | 整个扎塔舰队 |
[27:57] | In hours, the wave will reach Zatar, | 几小时后 能量波就会抵达扎塔 |
[27:59] | and there’s nothing that can stop it… but you. | 除了你们以外 没有人能阻止它 |
[28:30] | It’s… been destroyed. | 全都被摧毁了 |
[28:43] | How many of these things are there? | 这些东西还有多少 |
[28:45] | As soon as we kill one, another one takes its place. | 杀了一个 立刻就会冒出另一个 |
[28:47] | They just don’t want us getting to the portal. | 他们不想让我们进入传送门 |
[28:51] | Do you copy, Xander? | 收到了吗 桑德尔 |
[28:53] | Come in, Xander. | 请回复 桑德尔 |
[28:55] | Ralen? Do any of you copy? | 瑞伦 有人能收到吗 |
[28:58] | What’s going on down there? | 下面怎么了 |
[28:59] | Oh, not a lot. | 没怎么 |
[29:01] | Just engaged in a firefight with the Alien Protectors. | 刚刚在外星守护者交火 |
[29:03] | The portal to the Ancients, I think I know where it is. | 通往古人的传送门 我知道它在哪里了 |
[29:06] | I decoded the symbol. | 我解码了符号 |
[29:08] | It’s a map of the topography of the planet | 这是一张星球地形图 |
[29:09] | and the entire tunnel system below. | 包括地下的整个隧道系统 |
[29:12] | If I’m correct, Jax and Matta are not far. | 如果我是对的 杰克斯和玛塔离得不远了 |
[29:16] | Great news. Terrible timing. | 消息是好的 时机挺糟糕 |
[29:18] | I’ve transmitted the coordinates to your multitrons. | 我把坐标传给了你们的通讯器 |
[29:20] | You need to get to that portal now. | 你们赶紧去那个传送门 |
[29:22] | Zatar doesn’t have much time. | 扎塔没有多少时间了 |
[29:34] | I’ve seen this before. | 我认识这里 |
[29:36] | I know where we need to go. | 我知道我们要去哪里了 |
[29:38] | It’s not far, follow me. | 不远 跟我来 |
[29:39] | I’m not getting a signal. | 目前还没有信号 |
[29:42] | Hold your position while I map the tunnels ahead. | 别动 我来绘制前面的隧道 |
[29:48] | I don’t know if that’s the right way, Jax. | 这条路不一定对 杰克斯 |
[29:50] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:09] | Why are they retreating? | 他们为什么撤退了 |
[30:11] | Did we scare them away? | 他们被我们吓跑了吗 |
[30:13] | Well, something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[30:15] | Jax must be nearly at the portal. They must be going after her. | 杰克斯肯定在传送门附近 他们去追她了 |
[30:21] | Oh, I don’t like the sound of that. | 听起来不妙啊 |
[30:34] | I feel strange, Matta. | 我赶紧很奇怪 玛塔 |
[30:35] | Like I’m somehow connected to this place. | 我好像和这个地方有着某种联系 |
[30:40] | There is nothing here, Jax. | 这里什么都没有 杰克斯 |
[30:42] | No portal, no energy signature. | 没有传送门 没有能量信号 |
[30:46] | I guess your instincts must have been wrong this time, Jax. | 看来这次你的直觉错了 杰克斯 |
[30:49] | It has to be here. | 它肯定在这里 |
[30:51] | Osborn’s map led us here for a reason. | 奥斯本的地图把我们领到这里是有原因的 |
[30:53] | This path is a dead end. | 这是死胡同 |
[31:19] | The obstacle is the path. | 障碍就是通道 |
[31:40] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[31:42] | The language of the Ancients that I first discovered on New Portland. | 我第一次在新波特兰发现的古人的语言 |
[31:45] | It says “The obstacle is the path.” | 上面写着”障碍就是通道” |
[32:02] | This chamber is the portal! | 这个密室就是传送门 |
[32:07] | We’ve been inside of it the whole time. | 原来我们一直就在里面 |
[32:24] | The Ancients are here with us now. | 古人就在我们身边 |
[32:49] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[32:51] | Not exactly what I was expecting. | 这和我想象的不一样啊 |
[33:09] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[33:12] | But I’m afraid I only have one vacancy. | 但我只有一个空房 |
[33:16] | You both came such a very long way. | 你们大老远过来 |
[33:19] | You must be tired at the end of your long journey. | 长途跋涉以后肯定很累了吧 |
[33:25] | Are you one of the Ancients? | 你是古人吗 |
[33:27] | Never ask someone this old about their age. | 不要问老人的年纪 |
[33:31] | Don’t they teach you anything at that school of yours? | 学校都不教你的吗 |
[33:36] | Come on, follow me. | 跟我来 |
[33:48] | Jax– | 杰克斯 |
[33:56] | First, sign the ledger, | 先签个字 |
[33:59] | and register your stay. | 登记入住 |
[34:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:31] | Judson will show you to your room. | 朱德森会领你去房间 |
[34:38] | Good day and all that. | 你好 |
[34:53] | Ralen! Ralen, no! | 瑞伦 瑞伦 不 |
[35:07] | Ralen! Ralen, no! | 瑞伦 瑞伦 不 |
[35:23] | Let’s go find Jax and Matta. | 去找杰克斯和玛塔吧 |
[35:26] | How long will you be staying with us? | 你要在这里住多久 |
[35:30] | I’m not sure yet. | 我不确定 |
[35:33] | Depends on what we’re… …doing here. | 这取决于我们要在这里干什么 |
[35:38] | Oh, I think you know. | 你应该很清楚 |
[35:47] | You, um… You been here long, Judson? | 你来这里很久了吗 朱德森 |
[35:52] | Oh, since the beginning. | 从一开始我就在这里 |
[36:20] | Jax, Zatar… | 杰克斯 扎塔 |
[36:22] | Look, we’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[36:23] | I need to speak to the Ancients. | 我要和古人谈谈 |
[36:25] | They may understand the path, | 他们虽然可能了解通道 |
[36:26] | but they certainly do not understand the obstacles. | 但他们肯定不明白其中的障碍 |
[36:29] | You don’t say. And why is that? | 是吗 为什么呢 |
[36:31] | The civilizations in our galaxy | 我们星系的文明 |
[36:33] | are working on bringing our worlds together, | 正致力于把我们的世界结合起来 |
[36:35] | but we just need a little more time. | 但我们还需要一点时间 |
[36:38] | Jax is right. | 杰克斯说得对 |
[36:39] | Earth and Zatar were once at war, | 扎塔和地球曾经打过仗 |
[36:41] | – and now we’re working together. – Yeah. | -但是现在我们可以通力合作了 -是的 |
[36:43] | Oh, that’s all well and good, | 很好 很好 |
[36:45] | but we don’t believe you have complete faith, Pandora. | 但我们不相信你具有健全的信仰 潘多拉 |
[36:49] | That’s not true. | 才不是呢 |
[36:51] | You can’t possibly know what’s in my head. | 你怎么知道我是怎么想的 |
[36:53] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[36:57] | Can you say with full conviction | 你真的相信 |
[36:59] | that this universe is truly worthy of survival? | 这个宇宙值得存活吗 |
[37:07] | Even if I had doubts, | 即使我有疑虑 |
[37:09] | it doesn’t mean you have to destroy | 这并不意味着你必须摧毁 |
[37:10] | an entire universe and start over. | 整个宇宙重新开始啊 |
[37:13] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[37:15] | I… don’t have doubts. | 我没有疑虑 |
[37:21] | That may be true. | 也许吧 |
[37:23] | The Ancients cannot read you like they can the mind of a Pandora. | 你和潘多拉不同 古人无法读取你的想法 |
[37:27] | They did not create you, | 他们没有创造你 |
[37:29] | only the conditions that led to your creation. | 只赋予了创造你的条件 |
[37:32] | I guess you will have to trust me. | 那你就只能相信我了 |
[37:50] | You don’t make it easy. No sirree. | 真是太为难了 |
[37:54] | You are so different from the others that stayed here before. | 你和来过这里的其他人很不一样 |
[37:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[38:06] | Jax, it’s been decided. | 杰克斯 我们已经决定了 |
[38:09] | You will be granted more time to prove that what you say is true. | 你将有更多的时间来证明你所说的是真的 |
[38:13] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[38:15] | By proving that all six races of the galaxy | 通过证明银河系所有六个种族 |
[38:17] | deserve to continue their existence. | 都值得继续存活 |
[38:20] | Six races, but there’s only five: | 六个种族 但是只有五个啊 |
[38:23] | the Humans, Zatarians, Sumi, | 人类 扎塔人 苏米人 |
[38:24] | Cronin and the Protectors. | 克罗宁人和守卫者 |
[38:26] | Yes, the “Protectors,” as you call them, | 你口中的”守护者” |
[38:30] | are merely extensions in our own dominion and are irrelevant. | 只是我们统治的延伸 与此无关 |
[38:35] | But the other five hold the key to your survival. | 但其他五个种族掌握着你生存的关键 |
[38:38] | And you to theirs. | 反之亦然 |
[38:39] | Our universe is already being destroyed as we speak. | 就咱们说话这会儿 我们的宇宙都已经被毁灭了 |
[38:42] | 121 more rotations of your Earth on its axis will be granted | 你们的地球可以围绕其轴心旋转121圈 |
[38:49] | before final judgment is rendered. | 再接受最终判决 |
[38:51] | Four months. | 四个月 |
[38:53] | But Jax, what about Zatar? | 杰克斯 扎塔呢 |
[38:55] | However… | 然而 |
[38:58] | …there is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:01] | To earn this reprieve, | 为了赢得缓刑 |
[39:03] | we must know that what the Zatarian says is true. | 我们必须确认扎塔人说的是真的 |
[39:08] | Is her conviction pure? | 她的信念纯洁吗 |
[39:11] | It is. | 是的 |
[39:12] | There is only one way to be sure. | 只有一种方法可以确认 |
[39:15] | You must stay here… with us. | 你必须和我们一起待在这里 |
[39:27] | Housekeeping is almost ready. | 客房快准备好了 |
[39:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:33] | Wait, wait, Matta, you don’t have to do this. | 等等 玛塔 你不用这么做 |
[39:35] | Surely, there has to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[39:37] | – I have to do this, Jax. – No. | -我必须这么做 杰克斯 -不 |
[39:39] | This is the only way to save Zatar. | 这是拯救扎塔的唯一办法 |
[39:42] | No. She doesn’t understand. | 不 她还没想明白 |
[39:44] | This is not her destiny. This is my destiny. | 这不是她的命运 这是我的命运 |
[39:47] | I’m the Pandora! Take me, not her! | 我是潘多拉 让我留下替她 |
[39:49] | That may be true, | 也许吧 |
[39:51] | but you have doubts. | 但你有疑虑 |
[39:55] | She does not. | 她没有 |
[39:58] | It is done. | 就这么决定了 |
[40:04] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[40:08] | Tell Ralen… | 告诉瑞伦 |
[40:11] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[40:23] | Matta, no! | 玛塔 不 |
[40:34] | Jax! Jax! | 杰克斯 杰克斯 |
[40:37] | We just heard from Osborn, the energy field’s vanished. | 我们刚收到奥斯本的消息 能量场消失了 |
[40:39] | Zatar is safe. | 扎塔安全了 |
[40:42] | Jax, you did it. | 杰克斯 你成功了 |
[40:46] | You did, didn’t you? | 你成功了吧 |
[40:49] | – Matta, she–she… – Jax, | -玛塔 她 她 -杰克斯 |
[40:54] | where is Matta? | 玛塔呢 |
[41:00] | Jax, where is my wife?! | 杰克斯 我妻子呢 |
[41:03] | She– | 她 |
[41:10] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |