时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 地球网舰队训练学院 科学和医疗实验室 | |
[00:04] | Hold still, Jax. | 别动 杰克斯 |
[00:12] | I always seem to hurt you, even when I try not to. | 我似乎总是伤害你 哪怕我已经尽量避免了 |
[00:16] | There’s plenty of hurt to go around. | 到处都是伤痛 |
[00:20] | I can’t believe Matta’s gone. | 玛塔居然就这么离开了 |
[00:22] | We all have our… share of tragedy. | 每个人都有各自的悲哀 |
[00:26] | You went through the same thing with Greg… | 你和格雷格也经历过同样的事情 |
[00:28] | and your parents. | 还有你的父母 |
[00:29] | Yeah, but Greg and my mom are still alive. | 但是格雷格和我妈还活着 |
[00:32] | Matta’s not coming back. | 玛塔不会回来了 |
[00:35] | I don’t even know what to say to Ralen. | 我都不知道该对瑞伦说什么 |
[00:36] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[00:38] | Matta made her sacrifice for everybody. | 玛塔为大家做出了牺牲 |
[00:41] | So, we need to make sure that her sacrifice wasn’t in vain. | 所以我们要保证她的牺牲不会白费 |
[00:44] | We need to stop the final judgment forever. | 我们要阻止最终审判 |
[00:47] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[00:49] | I wish I knew how. | 要是我知道该怎么做就好了 |
[00:51] | We stick to the plan. | 计划不变 |
[00:56] | And knowing that your genome is made up of the DNA | 既然知道了你的基因组 |
[00:58] | of the five sentient races in the galaxy– | 是由星系五个有知觉的种族组成的 |
[01:00] | There’s six races. | 有六个种族 |
[01:02] | The Ancients must have created me with their DNA too. | 古人肯定也用他们的基因 |
[01:05] | Even if you are the key, Jax, | 就算你是关键 杰克斯 |
[01:07] | that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be any easier | 这并不意味着去寻找古人告诉你的 |
[01:09] | to find this so-called Lost Race that the Ancients told you about. | 所谓的失落种族会变得简单 |
[01:12] | But maybe the Lost Race’s DNA | 但也许失落种族的基因 |
[01:13] | is a combo of the ones we already know about. | 是一个我们已经知道的组合 |
[01:16] | Sort of a common ancestor to help us focus on our similarities, | 比如咱们有一个共同的祖先 |
[01:20] | rather than our differences? | 所以我们的外貌才这么相似 |
[01:21] | Peace through DNA. | 基因带来的和平 |
[01:24] | Maybe we’re all cousins underneath the skin. | 说不定到头来我们都是表亲 |
[01:26] | I know, it’s silly. | 我知道 这个想法很傻 |
[01:30] | No. It’s hopeful. | 不 说不定呢 |
[01:36] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[01:37] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[01:43] | All DNA, Human, Zatarian, | 所有的基因 人类 扎塔人 |
[01:46] | frog, bacteria is comprised of four bases. | 青蛙 细菌都是由四个碱基组成的 |
[01:49] | Adenine, Guanine, | 腺嘌呤 鸟嘌呤 |
[01:52] | Thymine and Cytosine. | 胸腺嘧啶和胞嘧啶 |
[01:55] | Well, then what is this one? | 那这是什么 |
[01:59] | Xanthine. | 黄嘌呤 |
[02:00] | Xanthine? | 黄嘌呤 |
[02:02] | A primitive, nitrogenous base | 一种原始的含氮碱 |
[02:03] | that may have once been incorporated into the ancient nucleic acids, | 可能曾经被并入古代核酸中 |
[02:07] | but if it ever was, | 但如果真的是这样的话 |
[02:08] | evolutionary processes removed all evidence of it. | 进化过程清除了所有的证据 |
[02:12] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[02:16] | I told you they’d be someplace totally lame. | 我说他们肯定在什么无聊的地方 |
[02:17] | We’ve been looking all over campus for you. | 我们在校园里到处找你 |
[02:19] | We were supposed to have study group over an hour ago. | 学习小组一小时前就开始了 |
[02:21] | – You stay with these guys. I’ll go find Ralen. – No! | -你待在这里 我去找瑞伦 -不行 |
[02:23] | No. | 不行 |
[02:25] | No? | 不行 |
[02:26] | No. | 不行 |
[02:27] | Ralen is grieving. | 瑞伦很悲痛 |
[02:30] | After the death of his wife in the shuttle accident. | 他的妻子在飞船事故中去世了 |
[02:33] | I think maybe it’s best if you let him be alone for a while. | 最好还是让他单独待一会吧 |
[02:37] | Sure. I guess we just thought | 好吧 我以为他现在的情况 |
[02:39] | he might want to be around people right now. | 可能需要人陪呢 |
[02:41] | I think what he might want is time to grieve. | 他现在需要时间来哀悼 |
[02:44] | I think that’s what we all need. | 其实我们都需要时间 |
[02:48] | So, uh, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:51] | And why are you in the science lab? | 你们在科学实验室干嘛 |
[02:53] | Xander’s helping me with a… school project. | 桑德尔在帮我做项目 |
[02:58] | DNA with five bases instead of four? | 五个碱基的基因 不是四个吗 |
[03:00] | Is this some kind of a joke? | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
[03:02] | I didn’t know you knew so much about DNA, Zazie. | 你还挺了解基因的嘛 扎奇 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:06] | Maybe the two of you would want to take a run at this… | 你们俩也来看看找个 |
[03:09] | theoretical science puzzle? | 理论科学难题吧 |
[03:11] | For some extra credit, maybe? | 可以加学分吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah… yeah. | 嗯 没问题 |
[03:15] | Well… in that case, | 既然这样 |
[03:19] | we are so in. | 那我们加入 |
[03:22] | I think we can both agree that we’re happy | 现在松了一口气吧 |
[03:25] | the anti-matter weapon is no longer a threat. | 反物质武器没有威胁了 |
[03:27] | Well, yes, but “out of sight, out of mind” | 是的 但是”眼不见心不烦” |
[03:29] | is hardly the philosophy to adopt when it comes to a super-weapon | 这个说法对于超级武器来说很难接受啊 |
[03:32] | that can wipe out entire solar systems. | 毕竟它可以摧毁整个太阳系 |
[03:35] | CIS has devoted all our resources to learning more about this device. | 中情局投入了所有的资源来研究这个设备 |
[03:38] | Is that the real reason you came to pay me a visit today, admiral? | 这就是你今天来拜访我的真正原因吗 舰队司令 |
[03:42] | As delightful as it is to see you. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[03:44] | In part. | 部分原因吧 |
[03:46] | You have resources that aren’t open to Earth. | 你有地球无法获取的资源 |
[03:51] | Parallax does a lot of business with the Zatarians and the Sumi, | 视差和扎塔还有苏米做了很多生意 |
[03:56] | as well as out there, on the Outer Rim with the non-aligned worlds. | 还有外环星域中没结盟的世界 |
[04:00] | Are you trying to recruit me as an asset to find out what they know? | 你想让我当线人 打听他们都知道什么吗 |
[04:04] | I’ve always fancied myself as a debonair secret agent type. | 我一直觉得自己是一个绅士特工 |
[04:08] | So, will you do it? | 所以你愿意吗 |
[04:09] | For you, yes. | 为了你 我愿意 |
[04:12] | But there is something you need to know regarding Donovan Osborn. | 但是关于多诺万·奥斯本 有件事你必须知道 |
[04:16] | My predecessor as head of CIS has escaped, | 我的前任中情局局长越狱了 |
[04:20] | and is a wanted fugitive. | 现在是通缉逃犯 |
[04:21] | So, I hope you’re not going to plead for leniency on his behalf | 希望你不要像其他人一样 |
[04:24] | – like everyone else. – Quite the contrary. | -为他求情 -恰恰相反 |
[04:27] | I want to warn you. | 我想警告你 |
[04:28] | It wouldn’t surprise me if somehow he were involved | 如果他参与了近期对扎塔人的袭击 |
[04:30] | in this recent attack on the Zatarians. | 我也不会感到惊讶 |
[04:32] | I don’t see how that’s possible. | 这怎么可能 |
[04:33] | Well, this story he’s been peddling about | 他一直在试图说服大家 |
[04:35] | some super-powerful alien race | 某种超级强大的外星人 |
[04:37] | that’s threatening to annihilate our universe | 有可能会毁灭我们的宇宙 |
[04:39] | is just sheer poppycock. | 真是胡说八道 |
[04:42] | – Have you ever heard of the tale of Jasper Maskelyne? – No. | -你听说过贾斯帕·马斯克林的故事吗 -没有 |
[04:45] | Well, when the Allies gained intelligence | 当盟军获得情报 |
[04:49] | that the Germans were planning a massive bombing raid | 在第二次世界大战期间 |
[04:51] | during the Earth’s Second World War, | 德国人计划进行大规模轰炸 |
[04:53] | he had the idea of turning off all of the lights in Alexandria, | 他决定关掉亚历山大所有的灯 |
[04:56] | and lighting up the Sahara desert. | 然后照亮撒哈拉沙漠 |
[04:58] | That way, when the Germans came, | 这样 德国人来的时候 |
[05:00] | they would bomb the sand rather than the city. | 他们就会炸沙子 不炸城市了 |
[05:04] | What’s your point, Harlan? | 你什么意思 哈伦 |
[05:06] | Misdirection is often the most effective tool in war. | 误导往往是战争中最有效的工具 |
[05:09] | Our mutual friend, Donovan Osborn, has gone rogue. | 我们共同的朋友 多诺万·奥斯本已经叛变了 |
[05:13] | Operating in the shadows. | 躲在暗处行动 |
[05:14] | He does not trust you, | 他不信任你 |
[05:16] | and he will do anything and everything he can to bring you down. | 而且会不择手段的扳倒你 |
[05:20] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[05:22] | for entrusting me with this information. | 信任我 告诉我这件事 |
[05:25] | Well, trust goes both ways, my dear. | 信任是互相的 亲爱的 |
[05:28] | Now, if there’s anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[05:29] | Not at the moment. | 暂时没有了 |
[05:30] | You’ve given me plenty to think about. | 你让我有了很多的思考 |
[05:33] | Donovan Osborn and I were friends for a long time | 在我和多诺万·奥斯本成为敌人之前 |
[05:35] | before we were enemies. | 我们当了很久的朋友 |
[05:37] | I know how he thinks. | 我知道他是怎么想的 |
[05:38] | If my men do find him– | 如果我的人找到他 |
[05:39] | You will let me know immediately? | 就马上告诉我吗 |
[05:42] | But of course. | 当然 |
[05:49] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[05:50] | I was just getting a snack. | 我吃了点零食 |
[05:52] | Got it! | 搞定 |
[05:53] | What did you “get” exactly? | 你”搞定了”什么 |
[05:55] | Two genomic segments that repeat over and over in an embedded pattern. | 两个基因组片段在一个嵌入的模式中不断重复 |
[05:58] | We got this one, | 我们得到了这个 |
[06:00] | and this one. | 还有这个 |
[06:01] | I helped him. | 有我一份力 |
[06:02] | – Any idea what they mean? – No. | -你知道这意味着什么吗 -不知道 |
[06:04] | But if you treat the nucleo-bases in each pattern | 但是如果你把每一个模式中的碱基 |
[06:07] | as a base-five numeral, it gives… | 当作一个碱基的五个数字 它会给 |
[06:09] | It gives you two numbers: | 它会给你两个数字 |
[06:10] | eight digits and seven digits, repeating over and over. | 八位数和七位数 不断地重复 |
[06:22] | I gotta find Xander. | 我去找桑德尔 |
[06:24] | Did we get it right? | 我们做对了吗 |
[06:25] | You nailed it. | 是的 |
[06:26] | What about our extra credit? | 我们的额外学分呢 |
[06:31] | We nailed it. | 我们搞定了 |
[06:37] | Just on my way to the lab. | 我正准备去实验室呢 |
[06:37] | What is it? What do the numbers mean? | 这些数字是什么意思 |
[06:38] | They’re celestial coordinates. | 天体坐标 |
[06:40] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[06:42] | My DNA is a star map. | 我的基因就是星图 |
[07:05] | Please, professor, reconsider. | 拜托 教授 再考虑一下吧 |
[07:07] | We need you for the mission to find the Lost Race. | 我们需要你帮我们找到失落种族 |
[07:09] | I’m afraid I must decline with thanks, captain. | 恐怕我得谢绝了 舰长 |
[07:11] | The Protector attack showed me that, | 守卫者的袭击让我发现 |
[07:13] | while still in my heart I am still that young soldier, | 在我心中 我仍然是那个年轻的战士 |
[07:15] | in my joints, I am very much an old professor. | 但是我的关节告诉我 我只是个老教授 |
[07:18] | I remember the Battle for Earth rather differently. | 我对地球的战争记忆犹新 |
[07:21] | I remember that when we were sure that we would die, | 我记得当我们以为自己死定了的时候 |
[07:23] | when we had lost all hope, you stood fast. | 我们失去了所有的希望 可你挺身而出 |
[07:26] | You didn’t flinch in the face of insurmountable odds. | 面对无法克服的困难 你没有退缩 |
[07:29] | The state of my knees made running away out of the question. | 我无法逃跑是因为我的膝盖 |
[07:33] | Look, nobody knows more about first contact than you, | 没有人比你更了解开荒 |
[07:35] | and this mission is entirely about first contact | 这次任务主要就是开荒 |
[07:39] | with an unknown and a potentially dangerous alien race. Professor! | 未知的 有潜在危险的外星种族 教授 |
[07:42] | Perhaps I specialize in first contact | 也许我擅长开荒 |
[07:44] | because no one invites me anywhere a second time. | 是因为没有人愿意找我第二次呢 |
[07:46] | Now, please… | 请便吧 |
[07:49] | You know, you’re not my first choice for this mission. | 你不是我这次任务的首选 |
[07:53] | At last you say something sensible. | 终于说句人话了 |
[07:56] | You’re my only choice for this mission. | 你是我这次任务的唯一选择 |
[08:17] | You can see the empty blackness from here. | 从这里 你可以看到空旷的黑暗 |
[08:21] | All of the stars we lost in the attack. | 我们在袭击中失去的所有星球 |
[08:25] | It’s like a black scar across the galaxy. | 就像星系中的一道黑色疤痕 |
[08:28] | Now everything’s darker than it once was. | 现在一切都比以前黑暗了 |
[08:37] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[08:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:44] | “Here there be monsters.” | 那里有怪物 |
[08:49] | It’s what the ancient cartographers used to write on maps | 这是古代制图者在绘制无人去过的地方时 |
[08:51] | when they were charting places to which no one had ever been. | 在地图上写的东西 |
[08:55] | It’s a warning against the unknown. | 这是对未知的警告 |
[09:02] | Here there be monsters. | 那里有怪物 |
[09:13] | Well, I guess it’s just the two of us… again. | 看来又只剩咱俩了 |
[09:17] | You know, Ralen missed another class. | 瑞伦又翘了一节课 |
[09:19] | And we’re the only ones there for study group. | 这次学习小组只剩咱俩了 |
[09:21] | Again. | 又剩咱俩了 |
[09:23] | Ralen hasn’t been back to our dorm room either. | 瑞伦也没回宿舍 |
[09:25] | Yeah. He’s been spending every free moment he has | 他一有时间 |
[09:27] | holed up in the VR simulator. | 就躲进虚拟现实模拟器 |
[09:28] | What are we gonna do about it? Pay him a visit. | 我们怎么办呢 去找他吗 |
[09:31] | And if he doesn’t want to see us? | 万一他不想见我们呢 |
[09:33] | Zaz, please. Come on. | 扎奇 拜托 |
[09:34] | I have a PhD in charm. | 我有魅力的博士学位 |
[09:36] | – No one can resist me. – If you say so. | -没人可以抵挡我的魅力 -随你怎么说吧 |
[09:38] | Oh, I know so. | 我没骗你 |
[09:39] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:45] | Uh, your gloss is smudged. | 你的彩妆花了 |
[09:47] | – You mind if I…? – Sure. | -我可以 -当然 |
[10:02] | And that’s how I do. | 这就是我的手段 |
[10:05] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[10:07] | No, you don’t. You love me. | 你不讨厌我 你爱我 |
[10:08] | Now, come on, Ralen’s waiting. | 走吧 瑞伦在等着呢 |
[10:33] | Mrs. Duvall? | 杜瓦尔女士 |
[10:38] | We regret– | 我们很遗憾 |
[10:39] | We regret to inform you that your son, | 我们很遗憾地通知你 你儿子 |
[10:42] | Lieutenant Commander Zion Duvall was killed in action– | 副指挥官锡安·杜瓦尔在战斗中丧生了 |
[10:45] | Killed in action. | 战斗中丧生 |
[10:47] | Been killed in action. | 战斗中丧生 |
[10:49] | His squad was ambushed by a Zatarian patrol. | 他的小队遭到了扎塔巡逻队的伏击 |
[10:53] | Your brother was a brave man, and a great soldier. | 你兄弟很勇敢 也是一个伟大的战士 |
[10:57] | Is that what men like you | 你们这种人 |
[10:58] | are supposed to say to people like us, that he’s brave? | 就是这样安慰我们的吗 他很勇敢 |
[11:01] | That he’s courageous? | 他很英勇 |
[11:03] | You don’t feel the war he died for was just? | 你不觉得他是为正义的战争而牺牲吗 |
[11:07] | Is war ever just? | 战争是正义的吗 |
[11:09] | Ah, you’re an armchair philosopher. | 你是空谈哲学家啊 |
[11:13] | No, I want to be an architect. | 不 我想当建筑师 |
[11:15] | I want to be like my mother one day. | 我想有一天像我妈一样 |
[11:17] | But now you’re not so sure. | 但是现在你犹豫了 |
[11:20] | Why is that, son? | 为什么 孩子 |
[11:23] | I don’t feel like we build things in this galaxy anymore. | 我觉得我们没有在这个星系搞建设 |
[11:25] | I think we just tear them down. | 我们只是在搞破坏 |
[11:30] | Oh, no. That’s just a mistake. | 才不是这样呢 |
[11:32] | Why don’t you take Xander instead? | 要不你们把桑德尔带走吧 |
[11:35] | Now, you know that’s not how this works. | 这可不行 |
[11:39] | Can’t a mother try? | 当妈的 肯定想试一试嘛 |
[11:41] | I don’t want him anymore. | 我不要他了 |
[11:43] | I want Zion back. | 我要锡安 |
[11:45] | He was my favorite. He was my favorite. | 他是我的最爱 他是我的最爱 |
[11:50] | Mum? | 妈 |
[11:53] | Well, there you go, Mum. | 给 妈妈 |
[11:54] | Safety’s off. | 保险栓关了 |
[11:57] | Fire away. | 开枪吧 |
[11:59] | Mum? | 妈 |
[12:02] | Fire away. | 开枪吧 |
[12:04] | Mum? | 妈 |
[12:08] | You’re right, you know. | 你是对的 |
[12:10] | Here there be monsters. | 那里有怪物 |
[12:33] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[12:38] | Jett, Zazie. | 杰特 扎奇 |
[12:41] | Anything I can help you with? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:53] | I thought Matta was dead? | 玛塔不是死了吗 |
[12:56] | She is. | 是的 |
[13:07] | Welcome, Jett. Let’s get naked. | 欢迎 杰特 脱光裸体吧 |
[13:10] | What the hell was that?! | 什么情况啊 |
[13:11] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[13:12] | Ralen’s conjured up his dead wife in virtual reality. | 瑞伦在虚拟现实中变出了他死去的妻子 |
[13:14] | That’s so wrong on so many levels. | 这在很多层面上都是错误的 |
[13:17] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:19] | We can’t–we can’t just leave him in the VR simulator. | 我们不能把他扔在虚拟现实模拟器 |
[13:22] | He’s spending all his time in there, it’s not healthy. | 他一直待在那里不健康啊 |
[13:27] | Zaz, he may never come out. | 扎奇 他可能永远都不出来了 |
[13:53] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[13:58] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[14:01] | Matta? | 玛塔 |
[14:03] | You have to checkout, ma’am. | 你得退房了 女士 |
[14:08] | You have to leave. | 你得走了 |
[15:05] | Xander? | 桑德尔 |
[15:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:12] | Couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[15:15] | Bad dreams? | 噩梦吗 |
[15:17] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:18] | Apparently, we’re not the only ones. | 显然不止咱们俩 |
[15:20] | Everyone in the galley was talking about it. | 每个人都在谈论这件事 |
[15:23] | It must mean something. | 肯定有什么说法 |
[15:24] | They’re just dreams, Jax. | 这只是梦 杰克斯 |
[15:26] | – They’re natural. – You know they’re not. | -很正常的 -你知道这并不正常 |
[15:29] | There is nothing natural about these dreams. | 这些梦完全不正常 |
[15:33] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[15:37] | There must be something causing them. | 一定是有什么东西引起的 |
[15:40] | Something out here. | 外面有东西 |
[15:44] | Here there be monsters. | 那里有怪物 |
[16:34] | Where is the Pandora? | 潘多拉呢 |
[16:36] | Pandora? What’s that? | 潘多拉 那是什么 |
[16:38] | You have her trapped. | 她在你手上 |
[16:39] | Tell me, where can we find the box? | 告诉我 哪里能找到那个盒子 |
[16:42] | Lieutenant Martin Shral, serial number X5-3567. | 马丁·什拉尔中尉 序列号X53567 |
[16:47] | Where did Osborn take the baby?! | 奥斯本把孩子带去哪了 |
[16:49] | *There is a girl named Pandora* | *有一个叫潘多拉的女孩* |
[16:53] | *She scream* | *她尖叫* |
[16:55] | *And she cries* | *她哭泣* |
[16:59] | *She thinks* | *她认为* |
[17:01] | *She can save us* | *她能救我们* |
[17:05] | *But she too will die* | *但她也会死* |
[17:09] | *Where she is* | *她在哪里* |
[17:12] | *Nobody knows* | *没人知道* |
[17:16] | *Nobody but you* | *除了你* |
[17:20] | *Who we’ll torture* | *我们要折磨你* |
[17:22] | *Until you do* | *直到你坦白* |
[17:45] | Ralen? | 瑞伦 |
[17:49] | It’s me, your, uh, charming and delightful roommate. | 是我 迷人又讨人喜欢的室友 |
[17:54] | It’s time to come out now. | 是时候出来了 |
[17:59] | Go away, Jett. Now is not a good time. | 走开 杰特 现在不是时候 |
[18:03] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[18:05] | No, you’re gonna talk to me or I swear I will… | 不 跟我谈谈吧 否则我发誓我会 |
[18:07] | delete this entire simulation. | 删除整个模拟程序 |
[18:17] | End this simulation, | 如果你关闭这个模拟 |
[18:18] | and I will most assuredly snap your spine. | 我就弄断你的脊椎 |
[18:23] | Okay then. Never mind. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[18:31] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[18:43] | It’s come to my attention that some or all of you, | 我知道你们有一些人 可能是所有人 |
[18:49] | have been having vivid and disturbing dreams. | 一直在做些很真实 而且很不舒服的梦 |
[18:54] | I’ve spoken to Chief Medical Officer Orenstein about this, | 我和首席医疗官奥伦斯坦谈过了 |
[18:56] | and he has assured me that there is no medical reason | 他向我保证这些梦 |
[19:00] | for us to be having these visions. | 跟医学没有关系 |
[19:02] | So, if we could all take a big, deep breath and realize that, | 所以请大家深呼吸 好好想想 |
[19:07] | troubling as they may be, these are just dreams. | 虽然真的很不舒服 但这些只是梦 |
[19:11] | And while they may be unnerving, | 虽然这些梦很可怕 |
[19:14] | dreams can’t hurt you. | 但是梦不会伤害你们 |
[19:18] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[19:20] | Aye-aye, captain. | 遵命 舰长 |
[19:22] | Thank you, captain. | 谢谢 舰长 |
[19:28] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
[19:29] | Doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相信什么不重要 |
[19:30] | What matters is that they believe it. | 重要的是让他们相信 |
[19:32] | “Uneasy, lies the head that wears the crown,” isn’t that so? | 欲戴王冠 必承其重 不是吗 |
[19:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:38] | Being captain, | 作为舰长 |
[19:40] | you put up a brave front, Xander, | 你作出了勇敢的表率 桑德尔 |
[19:42] | but this can’t certainly be easy for you. | 但是你肯定也不容易 |
[19:46] | Perhaps we should talk about | 也许我们应该谈谈 |
[19:47] | what goes on inside of the head that wears the crown. | 戴着王冠的脑子都做了什么梦 |
[19:52] | Perhaps we all should. | 大家都说说吧 |
[19:59] | Fine, I’ll go first, then, um… | 好吧 我先说吧 |
[20:02] | My dreams were about my older brother. | 我的梦是关于我兄弟的 |
[20:04] | When I was younger, he was killed in the Zatarian war. | 在我小时候 他在跟扎塔的战争中阵亡了 |
[20:09] | And my mother never got over it. | 我妈一直没有走出来 |
[20:10] | I always imagined that she wished that it had been me instead. | 我一直以为她希望死的是我 |
[20:14] | I haven’t thought about it for many years, | 我已经很多年没有这么想了 |
[20:16] | because it has been too painful. | 因为真的太痛苦了 |
[20:20] | But lately, I haven’t been able to get it out of my head. | 但是最近我脑子里一直在想这件事 |
[20:27] | Okay. I… | 好的 我 |
[20:32] | I dream that I’ll fail. | 我在梦中失败了 |
[20:35] | That I won’t be able to save the universe. | 无法拯救宇宙 |
[20:39] | And I… | 我 |
[20:43] | I dream that you’ll kill me before I get the chance to. | 我梦见你在我还没有拯救宇宙之前 就把我杀了 |
[20:57] | I’m, uh, I’m afraid I shall disappoint you both. | 恐怕我会让你们失望了 |
[21:01] | Sadly, I’m one of those people who doesn’t remember their dreams. | 很可惜 我是那种不记得自己的梦的人 |
[21:20] | Ralen. | 瑞伦 |
[21:21] | Go away, Jett. | 走开 杰特 |
[21:23] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[21:25] | You haven’t come out in a day and a half. | 你已经一天半没出来了 |
[21:27] | I’m not leaving without you this time, buddy. | 我这次不会丢下你了 伙计 |
[21:30] | Alright, once more, because clearly you are an idiot. | 我再说一遍 因为你是个白痴 |
[21:33] | This is where I choose to be. | 我想待在这里 |
[21:35] | This is the life my wife and I planned for ourselves. | 这就是我和妻子未来的生活 |
[21:39] | Away from Zatar, from Earth, from everyone! | 远离扎塔 远离地球 远离所有人 |
[21:44] | And I am not leaving her again! | 我不会再丢下她了 |
[21:49] | I get how much more appealing fantasy is than reality. | 我知道幻想比现实更美好 |
[21:52] | I totally do. | 我理解你 |
[21:55] | And… this whole sim is sweet and everything, | 模拟现实世界真的很幸福 |
[21:59] | there’s just one little thing. | 可惜有一个小问题 |
[22:03] | It’s not real. | 这里不是真实存在的 |
[22:07] | Thank you for the unsolicited advice, Jett. | 感谢你多余的忠告 杰特 |
[22:10] | – Now, if you will excuse me. – Ralen– | -失陪了 -瑞伦 |
[22:13] | – Get your hands off me. – No. | -把手从我身上拿开 -不行 |
[22:18] | People can get lost inside here, Ralen. | 一直待在这里会迷失自我的 瑞伦 |
[22:20] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我不能丢下你不管 |
[22:23] | Ralen! Listen to me. | 瑞伦 听我说 |
[22:24] | I am not leaving her again! | 我不会再丢下她了 |
[22:38] | *There is a girl* | *有一个女孩* |
[22:40] | *Named Pandora* | *名为潘多拉* |
[22:42] | *She thinks* | *她认为* |
[22:45] | *She can save us* | *她能救我们* |
[22:47] | *But she too will die* | *但她也会死* |
[22:55] | Where is the Pandora? | 潘多拉在哪里 |
[23:02] | Here there be monsters. | 那里有怪物 |
[23:04] | Tell me, where can we find the box? | 告诉我 在哪里能找到那个盒子 |
[23:07] | Lieutenant Martin Shral, serial number X5-35– | 马丁·什拉尔中尉 序列号X535 |
[23:11] | Where did Osborn take the baby? | 奥斯本把孩子带去哪了 |
[23:15] | What did you tell the Zatarians? | 你跟扎塔人说了什么 |
[23:18] | She, too, will die. | 她也会死 |
[23:23] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[23:26] | *Nobody knows where she is* | *没人知道她在哪里* |
[23:30] | *Nobody knows where she is* | *没人知道她在哪里* |
[23:42] | Captain, someone has entered the airlock. | 舰长 有人进入了气闸室 |
[23:51] | I know what you did! | 我知道你做的事 |
[23:55] | Open the door, Shral! | 开门 什拉尔 |
[23:57] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[23:59] | Warning. Depressurizing. | 警告 准备减压 |
[24:00] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[24:04] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[24:05] | Professor Shral, please! | 什拉尔教授 拜托 |
[24:07] | Please, professor, open the door! | 教授 开门啊 |
[24:09] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[24:11] | Depressurizing. | 准备减压 |
[24:20] | Professor Shral, open the door, please! | 什拉尔教授 开门啊 |
[24:22] | He’s locked himself inside. | 他把自己锁在里面了 |
[24:24] | – He’s running out of oxygen! – Depressurizing in five seconds. | -他会缺氧的 -五秒后减压 |
[24:26] | Professor Shral! Open it! | 什拉尔教授 开门啊 |
[24:27] | – Open it! Professor, please! – Five, four, three, two– | -开门 教授 拜托 -五 四 三 二 |
[24:39] | Airlock secure. | 气闸安全 |
[24:43] | What the hell is going on, professor? | 怎么回事 教授 |
[25:18] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[25:22] | I want you to meet my good friend, Ralen. | 我想让你见见我的好朋友 瑞伦 |
[25:26] | Ralen… | 瑞伦 |
[25:29] | this is my sister… | 这是我妹 |
[25:31] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[25:33] | Hey, Ralen. | 瑞伦 |
[25:34] | Is your sister dead, too? | 你妹妹也死了吗 |
[25:41] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:44] | No one else does. | 谁都不知道 |
[25:48] | We’ve all experienced loss, Ralen. | 我们都失去过某种东西 瑞伦 |
[25:52] | It becomes a part of us. | 心里有个结 |
[25:54] | Never leaves. | 永远解不开 |
[25:56] | It reminds us of who… | 它会一直提醒我们 |
[26:00] | and what we’ve lost. | 失去的人或事 |
[26:06] | You can visit. | 可以时常探望 |
[26:08] | You just can’t live there. | 但是不能久住 |
[26:11] | Right? | 对吗 |
[26:25] | Are you seriously suggesting that you don’t have any memories | 你在气闸室醒来之后 |
[26:28] | from before you woke up in the airlock? | 真的什么都不记得了吗 |
[26:32] | As I… told you previously, | 我说了 |
[26:36] | I don’t remember my dreams. | 我记不住我的梦 |
[26:39] | Why don’t I believe you, Martin? | 为什么我不相信你呢 马丁 |
[26:41] | I told you not to bring me on this mission. | 我说过不要让我执行这个任务 |
[26:44] | You should have listened. | 你应该听我的 |
[26:48] | Xander, we’ve arrived at the coordinates, | 桑德尔 我们已经抵达了坐标 |
[26:50] | but there doesn’t appear to be anything there. | 但是好像什么都没有 |
[26:58] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:00] | Uh, well, at first we thought it was an asteroid belt, | 一开始我们以为是小行星带 |
[27:04] | and now we’re not so sure. | 现在不太确定了 |
[27:10] | That’s the Melbourne. | 那是墨尔本号 |
[27:12] | We lost that ship in the Great Migration 150 years ago. | 我们在150年前的大迁徙中失去了那艘飞船 |
[27:17] | And that’s not one of ours. | 那不是我们的飞船 |
[27:20] | No. It’s Sumi. | 是苏美的 |
[27:23] | But a very old model class Sumi destroyer. At least 100 years old. | 一艘很古老的苏米驱逐舰 至少有100年了 |
[27:29] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[27:34] | I believe this is what the sailors | 我相信这就是船员常说的 |
[27:36] | used to refer to as a “ship graveyard.” | 飞船坟场吧 |
[27:45] | There’s so many. | 好多船 |
[27:47] | Sir, would you like me to hold position here? | 长官 我们要原地待命吗 |
[27:51] | No, uh… | 不用 |
[27:53] | get me a scan for habitable planets, | 扫描一下这个星系的宜居行星 |
[27:55] | dioxygen atmospheres in this system, Lieutenant. | 和双氧大气层 中尉 |
[27:58] | Aye-sir. I have readings on three. | 遵命 有三个星球 |
[28:01] | One closer to their sun. | 一个离恒星比较近 |
[28:02] | Surface temperature of 400 degres Celsius. | 表面温度为400摄氏度 |
[28:05] | Two gas giants further out. | 两个气体巨星比较远 |
[28:07] | No moons for either. | 都没有卫星 |
[28:10] | Wait. There has to be a planet there. | 等等 肯定有一个行星 |
[28:12] | There’s no way we came all this way for nothing. | 我们大老远跑过来 不可能一无所获 |
[28:19] | We didn’t. | 并不是一无所获 |
[28:21] | It’s right in front of our eyes, even if we can’t see it. | 它就在我们眼前 虽然我们看不见 |
[28:25] | Lieutenant, I’m going to need a scan on that debris field. | 中尉 扫描那片废墟 |
[28:29] | Is there a void in the center? | 中间有空隙吗 |
[28:31] | There is, sir, | 有 长官 |
[28:32] | but it’s just empty space. | 但那里什么都没有 |
[28:35] | Gravity? | 引力 |
[28:36] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[28:37] | They may be able to mask their planet from us, | 虽然他们可以不让我们发现那颗星球 |
[28:39] | even hide from our instruments, | 甚至躲过我们的仪器 |
[28:41] | but they can’t subvert the basic laws of the universe. | 但他们无法颠覆宇宙的基本规律 |
[28:44] | All those pieces of wreckage are orbiting a central gravitational field. | 那些残骸都在围绕一个中心引力场绕转 |
[28:48] | But without instrumentation, | 但是没有仪器 |
[28:50] | how do you propose we find the planet it’s orbiting? | 我们怎么找绕转的行星呢 |
[28:52] | Oh, we don’t. We’re going to let gravity do the work. | 我们不用找 利用引力就可以了 |
[28:56] | We’re going to fall. | 直接自由落体 |
[29:10] | Good news, there seems to be an atmosphere. | 好消息 好像发现了一个大气层 |
[29:13] | Let’s just hope it’s breathable. | 希望可以呼吸 |
[29:41] | Did we make it? | 成功了吗 |
[29:42] | According to our instruments, we are still in orbit. | 根据我们的仪器显示 我们还在轨道上 |
[29:46] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[29:49] | There’s a planet out that hatch with an oxygen-rich atmosphere. | 这是一颗大气层富含氧气的行星 |
[29:53] | And I’m gonna go out there. | 我要出舱 |
[29:57] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[29:58] | Xander, what if you’re wrong? | 桑德尔 万一你错了呢 |
[30:02] | I’m not wrong. | 我没错 |
[30:15] | Guess we’re not gonna die after all. | 看来我们不用死了 |
[30:17] | Yet. | 只是暂时的 |
[30:47] | I would never have left if you hadn’t convinced me to. | 如果你不说服我 我可能永远也不会离开那里 |
[30:51] | It just felt so… good. | 虚拟现实感觉真的很棒 |
[30:55] | Most things that are really, really bad for you do. | 大多数对你有害的东西 感觉都很棒 |
[30:58] | Take it from someone who knows. | 我是过来人了 |
[31:01] | Thank you, Jett. | 谢谢你 杰特 |
[31:04] | And thank you for trusting me with Sam. | 谢谢你信任我 让我去见山姆 |
[31:25] | Perhaps the Lost Race has evolved beyond technology. | 也许失落种族的进化已经超越了科技 |
[31:29] | Maybe they’ve created a civilization in perfect harmony with nature. | 也许他们创造了一个与自然完美和谐的文明 |
[31:43] | The, uh… most important thing in first contact | 开荒最重要的 |
[31:46] | is to remain non-threatening. | 就是保持友善 |
[31:48] | Xander, perhaps you should stay back and | 桑德尔 你走后面 |
[31:51] | keep your hands visible at all times. | 把双手举起来吧 |
[31:54] | My words, in turn, will be less important than my body language, | 言语比不上肢体语言 |
[31:57] | which will be what, Cadet Zhou? | 所以我们要怎么样 周学员 |
[31:59] | Submissive. | 顺从 |
[32:00] | That’ll be a first. | 真是活久见了 |
[32:29] | Greetings. | 你们好 |
[32:31] | We come in peace. | 我们没有恶意 |
[32:35] | This… can’t actually be them. | 不可能是他们 |
[32:38] | Can it? It’s a big planet. | 是吧 这个星球这么大 |
[32:40] | There must be an actual advanced civilization around here somewhere. | 这附近一定有真正的先进文明 |
[32:43] | No loud voices or quick movements, Xander, please. | 请不要大声喧哗 或者快速移动 桑德尔 |
[32:47] | You’re coming across most threatening at the moment. | 你现在的危险最大 |
[33:00] | The dreams… | 梦 |
[33:02] | They can read our thoughts. They’re telepaths. | 他们能读心 他们是心灵感应者 |
[33:07] | They’ve been sending the dreams that we’ve been having? | 我们做的那些梦就是因为他们吗 |
[33:10] | If that’s true… | 如果真的是这样 |
[33:13] | why would they send those particular dreams? | 他们为什么要让我们做那些奇怪的梦 |
[33:16] | Be careful what you say, cadet. Remember your training. | 小心说话 学员 记住你的训练 |
[33:20] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 |
[33:22] | It doesn’t matter what we say. We can’t hide behind our words here. | 我们说什么并不重要 我们无法隐藏心中的想法 |
[33:27] | They see us for exactly who we are. | 他们可以看穿我们 |
[33:41] | Now you have everything that you need. | 现在你有了需要的一切 |
[33:54] | What does that mean? This is only a shell. | 这是什么意思 这只是一个贝壳 |
[34:05] | Look, we need your help to stop the Ancients | 我们需要你们的帮助来阻止古人 |
[34:08] | from destroying the universe that we all live in. | 毁灭我们共同生活的宇宙 |
[34:12] | Not a shell. | 我们不要贝壳 |
[34:31] | I think we need to give them some more time. | 我们得再给他们一点时间 |
[34:33] | I don’t know how much more time we have. | 不知道我们还剩多少时间 |
[34:36] | The Ancients made it clear that to save the universe, | 古人说得很清楚 如果想拯救宇宙 |
[34:38] | we need to unite all the races. | 我们必须团结所有的种族 |
[34:39] | But how are we supposed to do that | 但我们应该怎么做呢 |
[34:40] | when we have a race that refuses to communicate? | 这个种族拒绝和我们交流啊 |
[34:43] | I don’t take this as a refusal. | 这不是拒绝 |
[34:45] | There are cultural differences in the pauses between communication. | 交流中间的停顿有文化差异 |
[34:50] | Okay. Well, this “cultural pause” | 好吧 这个”文化停顿” |
[34:52] | has now been well over eight hours. So… | 已经超过八个小时了 所以 |
[34:56] | Let me try again. | 我再试试 |
[35:10] | Will one of you please come back with us? | 你们有人愿意跟我们一起走吗 |
[35:12] | It is extremely important, not just for us, but for you as well. | 这是不光是为了我们 对你们也非常重要 |
[35:16] | Otherwise, I would never ask you to leave your own people. | 否则我绝对不会让你离开你的族人 |
[35:47] | Welcome, Zazie. | 欢迎 扎奇 |
[35:50] | How did it go with Ralen? | 瑞伦怎么样了 |
[35:51] | Is–is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[35:54] | Not exactly. | 不好说 |
[35:56] | What do you mean, “not exactly”? | 什么叫”不好说” |
[36:03] | I appreciate what you did for me. | 我很感激你为我做的一切 |
[36:05] | Thanks to you I now realize that I cannot live inside a fantasy, | 多亏了你 我才意识到自己不能活在幻想里 |
[36:10] | but I remain a man without a home. | 但我没有家了 |
[36:13] | And I must find a new one if I am to start over. | 如果要重新开始 我必须找一个新的家 |
[36:17] | A place where I belong. | 一个属于我的地方 |
[36:20] | Please do not come looking for me. | 请不要来找我 |
[36:23] | Goodbye, Jett. | 再见 杰特 |
[36:50] | I think the dreams killed them. | 他们可能是被梦害死的 |
[36:53] | It certainly seems so. We nearly lost Shral. | 很有可能 我们差点失去了什拉尔 |
[36:55] | The dreams must’ve made them turn on each other. | 肯定是梦让他们互相攻击 |
[36:57] | Sabotaged their own ships. | 破坏自己的飞船 |
[36:59] | Why would the Lost Race do that? | 失落种族为什么要这么做呢 |
[37:02] | They didn’t seem vicious or evil. | 他们看起来并不坏啊 |
[37:05] | Their dreams must be a defense mechanism. | 他们的梦肯定是一种防御机制 |
[37:08] | Even an unintentional one, like the thorns on a rose. | 哪怕是无心的 就像玫瑰上的刺一样 |
[37:12] | Or hallucinogenic toxins on a frog? | 或者青蛙身上的致幻毒素 |
[37:14] | Well, it must be how the Lost Race stayed lost for so long. | 怪不得失落种族隐世了这么久 |
[37:18] | Anyone who gets close loses themselves in the nightmare. | 接近的人都会在噩梦中迷失自我 |
[37:23] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[37:24] | Well, that’s only because of you. | 那是因为有你 |
[37:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:28] | At what cost? | 值得吗 |
[37:30] | So much loss, and all we have to show for it is this shell. | 损失这么大 我们只拿到了一个贝壳 |
[37:35] | What do the Ancients want from me? | 古人想从我这里得到什么呢 |
[37:37] | Well, it must be important. It’s what they said you would need. | 这一定很重要 他们说你肯定能用得上 |
[37:42] | I guess we’ll find out. | 到时候就知道了 |
[37:51] | I tried to show them, but they do not see. | 我试过了 但他们就是看不见 |
[37:55] | Then you must show them again. | 那你必须再让他们看一遍 |
[37:58] | They are an exhausting race. | 这个种族太累人了 |
[37:59] | And dull-witted. | 而且头脑很迟钝 |
[38:00] | Even so, if they do not learn then they will cease to exist. | 话虽如此 但是他们学不会就会灭绝的 |
[38:05] | It is the way of things. | 这就是万物的规律 |
[38:07] | If they do not learn, we will all cease to exist. | 他们学不会 我们也会灭绝的 |
[38:52] | Where is the Pandora? | 潘多拉在哪里 |
[39:01] | Osborn’s bringing her to–to new Portland. | 奥斯本要带她去新波特兰 |
[39:04] | To be raised by his sister, Eve. | 让他姐妹伊芙抚养 |
[39:11] | I’m sorry, Jax. | 对不起 杰克斯 |
[39:15] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[39:22] | Enter. | 进来 |
[39:24] | Welcome, Xander. | 欢迎 桑德尔 |
[39:28] | I was worried a– | 我很担心 |