| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | We’ve cleared the orbit of Las Venus. | 我们已经脱离拉斯维纳斯的轨道 | 
| [00:10] | Setting course for Earth. | 设置航线回地球 | 
| [00:13] | No sign of pursuit, Xander. | 没有追捕迹象 桑德尔 | 
| [00:15] | Or should I call you “captain” here? | 还是应该叫你舰长 | 
| [00:17] | That won’t be necessary, Greg. | 没必要 格雷格 | 
| [00:19] | You’re no longer a part of EarthCom. | 你不是地球网的人了 | 
| [00:21] | I’m suppose I’m not part of anything anymore. | 我不属于任何组织了 | 
| [00:24] | Maybe I should’ve stayed behind on Las Venus with Lt. Collins. | 也许我应该和柯林斯中尉一起留在拉斯维纳斯 | 
| [00:28] | I think your destiny is ahead of you, Greg. | 你的命运不止于此 格雷格 | 
| [00:30] | Lt. Collins had a lot to atone for, and he knew it. | 柯林斯中尉有很多罪要赎 他很清楚 | 
| [00:33] | Maybe helping those fighters gain their freedom on Las Venus | 也许能帮助那些拉斯维纳斯的战士获得自由 | 
| [00:37] | will help him quiet his demons. | 可以帮助他平息心魔 | 
| [00:39] | And Ralen, what about his demons? | 瑞伦 他的心魔呢 | 
| [00:45] | I’m so sorry for what happened to you. | 我真的很遗憾 | 
| [00:48] | I only wanted to help. | 我真的只是想帮你的 | 
| [00:53] | After everything that went down between us last year, | 去年那件事过后 | 
| [00:58] | you died as one of my best… | 你是我最好的 我唯一的朋友 | 
| [01:05] | my only friend. | 可你却死了 | 
| [01:13] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 | 
| [01:15] | Looks like Ralen’s back in the land of the living. | 看来瑞伦复活了 | 
| [01:18] | You didn’t tell Jett, did you? | 你没告诉杰特 是吗 | 
| [01:22] | Must have slipped my mind. | 我肯定是忘了 | 
| [01:27] | Very kind words, Jett, but most unnecessary. | 你的话太贴心了 杰特 但是没什么必要 | 
| [01:30] | – You were– you were– – Dead? | -你 你 你 -死了 | 
| [01:32] | – Yeah! – Yeah, I very much was. | -是啊 -是的 我应该死了 | 
| [01:34] | It’s a small quirk of Zatarian biology. | 这是扎塔生物的小妙招 | 
| [01:37] | We can slow our heartbeat | 我们可以减慢心跳和呼吸 | 
| [01:38] | and breathing down to almost undetectable levels. | 直至几乎无法检测 | 
| [01:41] | Many species on Earth have the same ability. | 地球上许多物种都有同样的能力 | 
| [01:44] | Not humans, of course. | 当然 不是人类 | 
| [01:46] | Yeah, that’s hilarious. You could have told me! | 太搞笑了 你可以告诉我啊 | 
| [01:48] | Well, we needed the game master | 我们要让游戏大师 | 
| [01:49] | to believe that I was truly deceased, | 相信我真的死了 | 
| [01:50] | otherwise, the plan would not have worked. | 否则 这个计划就行不通了 | 
| [01:52] | Now, if you would not mind, | 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [01:54] | please, could you grab uniform? | 可以帮我拿下制服吗 | 
| [01:55] | I would prefer not to walk around naked. | 我不想光着身子 | 
| [01:59] | What was that? | 什么情况 | 
| [02:00] | Beats me. | 不知道 | 
| [02:01] | Apparently, no one tells me anything anyway. | 显然你们什么事都不告诉你 | 
| [02:03] | Doesn’t sound good though. | 听起来不太妙啊 | 
| [02:04] | We need to get to the bridge. | 赶紧去舰桥吧 | 
| [02:12] | – What is it, Captain? – It’s Sumi marauders. | -怎么了 舰长 -苏米掠夺者 | 
| [02:14] | Reports say they’ve been harassing cargo ships for months | 据说他们已经骚扰货船好几个月了 | 
| [02:17] | despite the recent Earth blockades in this sector. | 尽管地球封锁了这个区域 | 
| [02:19] | So, why are they attacking us? | 那他们为什么要攻击我们 | 
| [02:20] | Well, we’re small, tasty, vulnerable. | 我们很小 美味而且脆弱 | 
| [02:23] | Strap in, everybody. This is gonna get bumpy. | 大家系好安全带 应该会有点颠簸 | 
| [02:26] | Shields falling, 30 percent… 20 percent. | 防护盾强度在减弱 30% 20% | 
| [02:29] | Yeah, looks like you should have stayed in Las Venus after all, Greg. | 看来你的确应该留在拉斯维纳斯 格雷格 | 
| [02:32] | Now you tell me. | 废话 | 
| [02:33] | Are there any EarthCom ships nearby that can help us? | 附近有没有地球网的飞船可以帮助我们 | 
| [02:36] | I am unable to send a distress call. | 我无法发出求救信号 | 
| [02:37] | The Sumi are jamming our comms. | 苏米人在干扰我们的通讯 | 
| [02:41] | Oh, not good. So not good. | 不妙啊 非常不妙 | 
| [02:42] | – Greg, how is your spatial geometry? – Let’s find out. | -格雷格 你的空间几何怎么样 -试试就知道了 | 
| [02:55] | Alright, we’re too close in range for their torpedoes to lock in. | 我们的距离过近 他们的鱼雷无法锁定 | 
| [02:57] | We can’t possibly stay this close to their ships | 我们不能离他们的飞船这么近 | 
| [02:59] | without crashing into one. | 不然会撞上的 | 
| [03:00] | We won’t have to. | 那可不一定 | 
| [03:09] | They’re firing their torpedoes. | 他们在发射鱼雷 | 
| [03:13] | You let me know when those weapons are armed. | 武器装备好了 就告诉我 | 
| [03:16] | Four thousand meters, 3000, 2000 meters. | 4000米 3000米 2000米 | 
| [03:20] | Torpedoes are armed, sir! | 鱼雷有准备完毕 长官 | 
| [03:22] | Five seconds to impact! | 五秒钟后撞击 | 
| [03:23] | Greg, on my mark, | 格雷格 听我指挥 | 
| [03:24] | fire the retro thrusters! | 启动制动推进器 | 
| [03:25] | Wait, what?! That will take you right into the path of their torpedoes! | 等等 什么 那会进入他们鱼雷轨道的 | 
| [03:28] | Exactly. And… mark! | 没错 启动 | 
| [03:36] | Hold on, gentlemen. | 抓紧了 先生们 | 
| [03:53] | – You’re gonna ram ’em! – Not quite. | -要撞上了 -不一定 | 
| [04:06] | Now, Ralen! Punch it! | 瑞伦 就是现在 | 
| [04:35] | Oh, my God, you did it! | 天哪 你成功了 | 
| [04:37] | I don’t know how, but we’re still here! | 我不知道怎么回事 但我们还活着 | 
| [04:41] | Yeah, maybe not for much longer. | 可能活不了多久了 | 
| [04:43] | We’re losing power fast. | 正在迅速失去动力 | 
| [04:45] | Brace yourselves! This is gonna be a bumpy landing! | 抓紧了 我们要硬着陆了 | 
| [04:49] | Oh, my God! I hate flying! | 天哪 我讨厌飞行 | 
| [04:51] | You’re gonna hate crashing even more! | 你会更讨厌坠毁的 | 
| [05:16] | The Kubrick won’t fly without some extensive repairs. | 不大修一下 库布里克号就飞不起来了 | 
| [05:18] | Comms are down. Engines are off-line. | 通讯坏了 发动机离线 | 
| [05:21] | Any idea where the hell we are? | 知道我们在哪儿吗 | 
| [05:24] | Well, this lovely bit of nothing is Aluna 4. | 这个可爱的小东西是阿鲁纳4号星 | 
| [05:27] | A mining colony on the Outer Rim, | 外环星域的采矿殖民地 | 
| [05:28] | known for its rich deposits of Thulium. | 以其丰富的铥矿而闻名 | 
| [05:31] | – Thulium? What’s that? – It’s an element. | -铥 那是什么 -一个元素 | 
| [05:33] | It’s extraordinarily rare on Earth. It’s more expensive than gold. | 它在地球上非常稀有 比黄金贵 | 
| [05:36] | It’s also critical in the production of energy weapons like slycrs. | 它对于斯莱塞这样的能源武器方面也是至关重要的 | 
| [05:39] | There’s a mining colony about 20 klicks southwest of here. | 在这里西南大约20公里处有一个采矿殖民地 | 
| [05:42] | Maybe they can help us. | 也许他们能帮助我们 | 
| [05:43] | Good. Gear up, then, everybody. | 很好 大家准备好 | 
| [05:45] | We’re going for a stroll. | 我们要步行了 | 
| [05:59] | Well, that was, um… | 这次的经历 | 
| [06:01] | quite an experience for an ordinary sophomore like me. | 对我这样一个普通的大二学生来说 真是太酷了 | 
| [06:04] | Yeah, well, I owe you. | 我欠你一个人情 | 
| [06:06] | You totally saved me from those Sumi Secret Police. | 谢谢你把我从苏米秘密警察那里救了出来 | 
| [06:08] | What do you think they wanted when they abducted you anyway? | 你觉得他们绑架你 想要什么呢 | 
| [06:11] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 | 
| [06:12] | I’m just glad you and Aleka were there for me when I needed you. | 还好你和阿莱卡及时赶到 | 
| [06:14] | Jax, it was your princess plaything who did most of the saving. | 杰克斯 主要还是靠你的王妃玩伴 | 
| [06:18] | She’s just a friend, Zaz, nothing more. | 她只是个朋友 扎奇 仅此而已 | 
| [06:21] | Yeah. A friend with some serious benefits. | 是啊 有很多好处的朋友 | 
| [06:30] | But what is he doing here? | 他怎么来了 | 
| [06:35] | Cadet Zhou. | 周学员 | 
| [06:37] | A word, please. | 单独聊聊 | 
| [06:42] | That very important assignment we discussed, where is it? | 我们讨论过的 那个非常重要的作业呢 | 
| [06:48] | I’m sorry. I don’t recall– | 抱歉 我不记得 | 
| [06:49] | The one about your family tree, | 你家族树的那个 | 
| [06:52] | involving your uncle. | 包括你叔叔 | 
| [06:54] | I’ll need it today by 1600 hours. Got it? | 今天16点前给我 明白吗 | 
| [06:57] | Yes, the family tree. | 是的 家族树 | 
| [06:58] | Family tree. The family– | 家族树 家庭 | 
| [07:00] | I will do that. Water it. Get it all done. | 没问题 我浇个水就给你 | 
| [07:03] | – Good day, cadet. – Okay. | -再见 学员 -好的 | 
| [07:04] | – I’m so sorry, Zaz. I gotta go. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 扎奇 我得走了 -没事 | 
| [07:06] | I’ll catch you later, okay? | 回头见 好吗 | 
| [07:07] | – Bye. – Okay. | -再见 -好 | 
| [07:36] | This can’t be good. | 不妙啊 | 
| [07:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [07:46] | Are these original Earth colonists who settled this world | 这些是在大迁徙期间定居在这里的 | 
| [07:49] | – during the Great Migration? – No. | -原始地球殖民者吗 -不是 | 
| [07:51] | Thulium was discovered here about 100 years ago, | 铥是100年前在这里发现的 | 
| [07:53] | and EarthCom annexed the whole planet. | 地球网吞并了整个星球 | 
| [07:56] | Both the Sumis and the Zatarians still lay claim, | 苏米人和扎塔人仍然声称这里是他们的 | 
| [07:58] | but so far, we’ve managed to hold on. | 但到目前为止 这里还是我们的地盘 | 
| [08:01] | – Looks deserted. – Yet, it is not. | -看起来很冷清啊 -然而并非如此 | 
| [08:05] | How many do you make? | 你觉得有多少人 | 
| [08:06] | At least five, possibly more. | 至少五个 可能更多 | 
| [08:08] | – I don’t see anyone. – Don’t look. | -我没看见人啊 -别张望 | 
| [08:11] | There’s two on that roof there. | 那个屋顶上有两个 | 
| [08:13] | Another at your three o’clock. Another at seven o’clock. | 三点钟方向有一个 七点钟方向有一个 | 
| [08:16] | On my mark, we make a run for that building, | 听我指挥 跑进那栋楼 | 
| [08:19] | and you do not stop until you get inside. | 中途千万别停 | 
| [08:21] | Oh, this is not good. | 不妙啊 | 
| [08:24] | Now. | 跑 | 
| [08:36] | Man, that was close! | 我靠 就差一点 | 
| [08:42] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 | 
| [08:57] | Mhm I said, drop your weapons. | 我说了 放下武器 | 
| [09:03] | We mean you no harm. | 我们无意伤害你 | 
| [09:06] | My father will be the judge of that. | 等我父亲做出判断吧 | 
| [09:08] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 | 
| [09:10] | why don’t you all just relax? | 你们放松一下吧 | 
| [09:17] | Look, we’re not your enemy. | 听着 我们不是你的敌人 | 
| [09:19] | Did I tell you to talk? | 我让你说话了吗 | 
| [09:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [09:27] | Like I said, | 我说了 | 
| [09:29] | we mean you no harm. | 我们无意伤害你 | 
| [09:34] | Is that right? | 是吗 | 
| [09:36] | Stay right where you are. | 待在原地 别动 | 
| [09:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [09:41] | My name is Captain Xander Duvall of EarthCom. | 我是地球网的桑德尔·杜瓦尔舰长 | 
| [09:44] | Our ship was shot down by Sumi pirates. | 我们的飞船被苏米海盗击落了 | 
| [09:46] | – We need your help. – You need our help? | -我们需要你的帮助 -你需要我们的帮助 | 
| [09:49] | We’ve been waiting for help from EarthCom for months now. | 我们一直在等待地球网的帮助 已经好几个月了 | 
| [09:53] | Guess you’re not it, huh? | 我猜你们不是吧 | 
| [09:55] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on here, | 听着 我不知道这里发生了什么事 | 
| [09:56] | but I’m willing to listen. Maybe we can help each other. | 但我可以听你们说说 也许我们可以互相帮助 | 
| [10:00] | How’s that? | 怎么样 | 
| [10:01] | We have weapons, supplies on our downed ship. | 我们坠毁的船上有武器和补给 | 
| [10:04] | Things that I’m willing to bet that you need out here on the Outer Rim. | 我敢打赌肯定有你们在外环星域需要的东西 | 
| [10:08] | Look… hear us out? | 听我们解释 好吗 | 
| [10:12] | Name’s Gorch. | 我叫戈奇 | 
| [10:15] | You already met my daughter, Rachel. | 你们已经见过我女儿了 瑞秋 | 
| [10:17] | Uh, not formally. | 也没有正式介绍过啦 | 
| [10:19] | She held a gun on you, boy. | 她都拿枪指着你了 小子 | 
| [10:21] | Around here, you’re practically engaged. | 在这里 你们都算订了婚了 | 
| [10:23] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [10:28] | Oh, that’s smooth. Yeah. | 好爽口 | 
| [10:31] | You said you were shot down by the Sumis? | 你说你们被苏米人击落了 | 
| [10:33] | That don’t surprise me much. | 我并不惊讶 | 
| [10:35] | We’ve been under siege by the Sumi pirates for a while now. | 我们已经被苏米海盗围困了一段时间 | 
| [10:38] | Knocked out our comms. | 弄坏了我们的通讯 | 
| [10:40] | Took our Thulium and stole all our energy weapons. | 抢走了我们的铥 偷走了我们所有的能量武器 | 
| [10:43] | Yeah. I was wondering about the antiques. | 怪不得有那么多古董呢 | 
| [10:47] | EarthCom used to send freighters | 地球网原来经常派货船过来 | 
| [10:49] | to pick up our ore and bring supplies, | 采购我们的矿石 送来补给 | 
| [10:50] | but they haven’t in months. | 但他们已经好几个月没来了 | 
| [10:52] | And ever since EarthCom’s blockade, | 自从地球网封锁以后 | 
| [10:54] | we’ve not received any food, weapons or medical supplies. | 我们没有收到任何食物 武器或医疗用品 | 
| [10:57] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 | 
| [10:59] | – Pre-med, actually. – Better than pre-law. | -其实是医学预科生 -那也比法学预科生强 | 
| [11:01] | If you guys here are in need medical support, | 如果你们需要医疗支援 | 
| [11:03] | I’d be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 | 
| [11:05] | Well, that’d be very much appreciated, pre-med. | 太感谢了 医学预科生 | 
| [11:09] | Thanks, Ralen. | 谢谢啊 瑞伦 | 
| [11:10] | Look, if you can help us get back to Earth, | 听着 如果你们能帮助我们回到地球 | 
| [11:12] | then I can take this up with the Confederacy. | 我可以和联盟上报这件事 | 
| [11:14] | Get you the help that you need. | 给予你们需要的帮助 | 
| [11:17] | What guarantee do we have you’ll do what you say? | 你凭什么保证你会照做呢 | 
| [11:20] | Well, you have my word, Mr. Gorch. | 我向你保证 戈奇先生 | 
| [11:24] | If that’s not enough then… | 如果这还不够 | 
| [11:27] | just shoot us. | 那你就开枪吧 | 
| [11:36] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 | 
| [11:38] | Yeah, well, you keep showing up at the lounge like that, | 你老是出现在休息室 | 
| [11:40] | and Zazie’s gonna get suspicious. | 扎奇会怀疑的 | 
| [11:42] | Not to mention, it took me 50 minutes standing outside of your office | 更不用说 我站在你办公室外面50分钟 | 
| [11:45] | to figure out what you meant by “family tree”. | 才想明白你说的”家庭树”是什么意思 | 
| [11:46] | 劳拉·黛安·奥斯本 亲爱的妻子和姐妹 2169年3月15日至2190年9月27日 | |
| [11:48] | The data cube you obtained from Princess Aleka | 你从阿莱卡王妃那里得到的数据立方体 | 
| [11:50] | contains a crypto-cipher. | 有加密密码 | 
| [11:52] | One that your uncle can now use to intercept and translate | 你叔叔可以用来截取和翻译 | 
| [11:57] | all confidential Sumi communications traffic. | 苏米所有机密的通讯 | 
| [12:00] | So that’s what that was. | 原来是这样 | 
| [12:01] | In analyzing the Sumi transmissions so far, | 分析苏米的通讯以后 | 
| [12:03] | it would appear that Princess Aleka’s claim | 阿莱卡王妃声称 | 
| [12:06] | that the Sumi royal houses are covertly supporting | 苏米皇室在暗中支持 | 
| [12:09] | the pirates in the Outer Rim | 外环星域的海盗 | 
| [12:11] | – has a great deal of validity. – I don’t understand. | -很有可能是真的 -什么意思 | 
| [12:13] | What would the Sumi | 苏米人骚扰 | 
| [12:14] | have to gain by harassing Earth’s outer colonies? | 地球的外殖民地会有什么好处呢 | 
| [12:16] | Well, the more the pirates create havoc, | 海盗制造的破坏越多 | 
| [12:18] | the more the colonies resent EarthCom | 殖民地的人就越埋怨地球网 | 
| [12:21] | for their failure in protecting them. | 没有保护好他们 | 
| [12:23] | Pretty sneaky. | 很狡猾啊 | 
| [12:24] | Now, we just need to know how… and who on Earth is aiding them. | 现在我们只需要搞清楚是谁在地球上帮助他们 | 
| [12:28] | Okay, if this is another mission, I’m already failing two classes– | 这又是一项任务吗 我已经有两门课不及格了 | 
| [12:30] | Not… a mission. | 这不是任务 | 
| [12:34] | A favor. | 就当帮我个忙 | 
| [12:37] | You want a favor from me? | 你想让我帮个忙 | 
| [12:38] | It’s about your mother. | 这事关你母亲 | 
| [12:40] | Lucas has her locked up. | 卢卡斯把她关起来了 | 
| [12:41] | From what we hear, Eve isn’t telling them a damn thing. | 据我们所知 伊芙什么也没告诉他们 | 
| [12:43] | – And what does my mother have to do with the Sumi? – Nothing. | -我妈和苏米人有什么关系 -没关系 | 
| [12:46] | But if I could talk to Tierney, | 但如果我可以和蒂尔尼谈谈 | 
| [12:48] | I think I might be able to convince her | 我应该可以说服她 | 
| [12:50] | to share the device she created to open portals. | 分享打开传送门的装置 | 
| [12:53] | Even if Tierney were willing to help, | 即使蒂尔尼愿意帮忙 | 
| [12:54] | which I highly doubt, why would we need those? | 虽然我觉得应该不可能 我们要那个装置干嘛 | 
| [12:57] | Well, a portal would allow Osborn to travel freely, | 传送门可以让奥斯本自由旅行 | 
| [12:59] | without fear of being arrested by Lucas. | 不用担心被卢卡斯抓到 | 
| [13:02] | So, not only do you want me to interrogate my own mother, | 所以你不仅想让我审问我母亲 | 
| [13:05] | you want me to get her to help you. | 还想让我说服她帮你 | 
| [13:07] | “Us,” Jax. | 是我们 杰克斯 | 
| [13:09] | Help us. | 帮我们 | 
| [13:10] | We know we’re asking a lot. | 我们知道要求有点过分 | 
| [13:11] | But need I remind you what’s at stake here? | 但是需要我提醒你 其中的利害关系吗 | 
| [13:14] | I think it’d be rather difficult to convince the Ancients | 如果整个星系都处于战争状态 | 
| [13:16] | that we can all live together in peace | 说服古人我们可以和平共处 | 
| [13:17] | if the entire galaxy is at war. | 应该很困难吧 | 
| [13:24] | These people, | 这些人 | 
| [13:26] | most of their families have been here for generations. | 他们的大多数人 世代都居住在这里 | 
| [13:29] | Hard-working, salt of the Earth types. | 勤奋工作 非常优秀 | 
| [13:31] | What about you, Gorch? Where are you from? | 你呢 戈奇 你是哪里人 | 
| [13:33] | Me? I’m like you. | 我吗 我和你一样 | 
| [13:35] | Wore the uniform. | 我穿过制服 | 
| [13:37] | But I got sick of politicians | 但我讨厌政客 | 
| [13:38] | sending kids off to fight and die | 为了像这样的稀土资源 | 
| [13:39] | over dried up hunks of rock… like these. | 就让孩子们战死在沙场 | 
| [13:43] | EarthCom exists to protect humanity. | 地球网的存在是为了保护人类 | 
| [13:46] | To further science and exploration. | 进一步的科学和探索 | 
| [13:48] | And forge friendships with a diverse array of alien species. | 与各种各样的外来物种建立友谊 | 
| [13:52] | Friendships, huh? | 友谊 | 
| [13:54] | A lot of friends of mine died fighting these Zits. | 我的很多朋友都死在扎扎手上 | 
| [13:58] | Now, we’re all supposed to just get along? | 现在还让我们和平相处 | 
| [14:00] | Not me. | 反正我不可能 | 
| [14:03] | Sorry. No offense. | 对不起 无意冒犯 | 
| [14:05] | None taken. | 没事 | 
| [14:06] | You know, Mr. Gorch. | 戈奇先生 | 
| [14:08] | I grew up on a world just like this one. | 我也是在这样的世界长大的 | 
| [14:10] | We had nothing. No future. | 我们什么都没有 没有未来 | 
| [14:13] | EarthCom gave me a home. | 地球网给了我一个家 | 
| [14:15] | They believed in me even when I didn’t believe in myself. | 即使我不相信自己 他们也愿意相信我 | 
| [14:17] | So, I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss it, okay? | 所以我不会这么快就放弃它的 好吗 | 
| [14:31] | Looks like we’re gonna have company. | 有人来了 | 
| [14:34] | Sumi marauders. | 苏米掠夺者 | 
| [14:36] | Looking for us, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 是在找我们 | 
| [14:38] | I wonder what they’ll give us for you. | 不知道把你们交出去 他们会给我们什么回报 | 
| [14:40] | We can’t turn them over to the Sumi, Papa. | 爸爸 我们不能把他们交给苏米人 | 
| [14:42] | Sweetie, if it’ll get them to leave us in peace– | 亲爱的 只要交出他们 我们就没事了 | 
| [14:44] | If I thought it would buy you peace… | 如果这样他们就会放过你们 | 
| [14:48] | I would turn myself over. | 我会主动去找他们的 | 
| [14:51] | But you can’t trust the Sumi. | 但你们不能相信苏米人 | 
| [14:53] | Maybe I can offer a solution then? | 想听听我的建议吗 | 
| [14:57] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 | 
| [15:07] | Looking for me? | 找我吗 | 
| [15:12] | What do you want? | 你们想干嘛 | 
| [15:22] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [15:28] | Same place as always. | 还在老地方 | 
| [15:43] | It so happens I might. | 我还真知道 | 
| [15:54] | Captain Xander Duvall, at your service. | 桑德尔·杜瓦尔舰长 乐意效劳 | 
| [15:58] | Hero of Earth. | 地球英雄 | 
| [15:59] | Defender of the cosmos. | 宇宙卫士 | 
| [16:01] | Handsome devil. | 英俊的魔鬼 | 
| [16:05] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 是的 很抱歉 | 
| [16:09] | It was an accident? | 那是个意外 | 
| [16:16] | I stand with them. | 我和他们是一起的 | 
| [16:20] | Where? | 去哪 | 
| [16:35] | Sorry, sorry, sorry! | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [16:46] | Nice! | 漂亮 | 
| [16:47] | – Nice moves. – I owed you that much. | -干得漂亮 -这是我欠你们的 | 
| [16:50] | Tie them up. Throw them in the mines | 把他们绑起来 扔进矿井 | 
| [16:52] | till we figure out what to do with them. | 好好想想怎么处置他们 | 
| [16:54] | Okay, Captain. | 舰长 | 
| [16:56] | You did your part, now I’ll do mine. | 你做了你该做的 现在轮到我了 | 
| [16:58] | Well, the first priority is to get comms up and running. | 首要任务是启动通讯系统 | 
| [17:00] | Jett, go with him. | 杰特 跟他一起 | 
| [17:01] | Once the Sumi realize that their scout ship hasn’t returned, | 一旦苏米人意识到他们的侦察船没有回去 | 
| [17:03] | they’ll send more marauders. | 他们就会派出更多的掠夺者 | 
| [17:05] | That’s right. So, we can’t leave. | 没错 所以我们不能离开这里 | 
| [17:07] | Well, we can’t stay either, Greg. There’s only four of us. | 我们也不能留下来啊 格雷格 我们只有四个人 | 
| [17:10] | We’re more than that, captain. A lot more. | 何止啊 舰长 我们有很多人呢 | 
| [17:21] | Rachel, we can’t ask your people to risk so much. | 瑞秋 我们不能让你的人冒这么大的风险 | 
| [17:24] | You don’t need to ask. We’re volunteering. | 不用你张口 我们是自愿的 | 
| [17:28] | These people need our help. | 这些人需要我们的帮助 | 
| [17:29] | EarthCom’s abandoned you once. | 地球网曾经抛弃过你们 | 
| [17:31] | We can’t let that happen again. | 我们不能让这种事再发生了 | 
| [17:33] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [17:35] | What if the Sumi return and board the Kubrick? | 如果苏米人回来 上了库布里克号怎么办 | 
| [17:37] | Don’t you worry, son. | 别担心 孩子 | 
| [17:40] | We got a stealth shield | 我们有隐形护盾 | 
| [17:42] | we can put over your ship. | 可以给你们的飞船盖上 | 
| [17:43] | It should conceal it from the air, | 如果他们不细看的话 | 
| [17:45] | if they don’t look too carefully. | 在天上应该看不出来 | 
| [17:47] | And what if they do look too carefully? | 如果他们细看了呢 | 
| [17:50] | Well… that’ll be a problem. | 那就麻烦了 | 
| [18:03] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [18:04] | I was wondering when you’d finally pay me a visit. | 我还在想你什么时候会来看我呢 | 
| [18:08] | – How’s school? – “How’s school”? | -学校怎么样 -学校怎么样 | 
| [18:11] | That’s what you’re gonna say to me after everything that’s happened? | 发生了这么多事 你就问我这个吗 | 
| [18:14] | Well, I know you always wanted to go to the Academy. | 我知道你一直想去学院嘛 | 
| [18:16] | So, you’re lucky I’m not asking about your dating life, Jax. | 我没问你谈恋爱的事 已经很给你面子了 杰克斯 | 
| [18:21] | Oh, come on. That was funny. | 拜托 我逗你呢 | 
| [18:25] | Jax, you’re gonna have to trust me. | 杰克斯 你得相信我 | 
| [18:29] | – We want the same thing, believe me. – Really? | -我们的目标是一致的 相信我 -真的吗 | 
| [18:31] | And what is that? | 是什么呢 | 
| [18:34] | To save the universe from destruction. | 拯救宇宙免于毁灭 | 
| [18:39] | Oh, you’ve spoken to them, haven’t you, the Ancients. | 你和古人聊过了 是吗 | 
| [18:44] | What did you learn? | 你知道了什么 | 
| [18:50] | They’re disappointed in us. | 他们对我们很失望 | 
| [18:54] | They think of us as this failed experiment | 他们认为我们是一个失败的实验 | 
| [18:56] | that they just want to eradicate. | 他们想赶紧销毁 | 
| [18:59] | Well, what did you tell them? | 你跟他们说了什么 | 
| [19:01] | I got them to grant us a temporary reprieve. | 我让他们暂缓了这个决定 | 
| [19:03] | Good, good. You’ve done well. | 很好 你做得很好 | 
| [19:05] | No! I didn’t do well. | 不 我做得不好 | 
| [19:07] | It’s temporary. It’s not permanent. | 这是暂时的 不是永久的 | 
| [19:11] | Why are you really here, Jax? | 你为什么过来找我 杰克斯 | 
| [19:17] | I need to talk to Tierney. | 我想和蒂尔尼谈谈 | 
| [19:19] | What, and you think I can help? | 怎么 你觉得我能帮上忙吗 | 
| [19:20] | I mean… I’m stuck in a cage. | 我都被关在笼子里了 | 
| [19:23] | What can I do? | 我能干什么呢 | 
| [19:26] | I’m sure you could figure something out. | 你肯定可以想到办法的 | 
| [19:28] | Why would I do that? | 凭什么呢 | 
| [19:29] | Because your daughter is asking you to. | 因为你的女儿在求你 | 
| [19:32] | And if you care about me half as much as you say you do, | 如果你真的像你说的那么在乎我 | 
| [19:35] | then you’ll do this thing for me. | 那你就帮我这个忙吧 | 
| [19:38] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [19:45] | I’ll speak with her. | 我会和她谈谈的 | 
| [19:48] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [19:49] | It was good to see you, Jax. | 很高兴见到你 杰克斯 | 
| [19:52] | It gets lonely in here and… | 在这里很寂寞 | 
| [19:58] | I miss you. | 我想你了 | 
| [20:00] | Do you think it will ever be possible for me to live a normal life again? | 你觉得我还能过上平凡的生活吗 | 
| [20:04] | Why are you asking questions like that?! | 你为什么要问这样的问题 | 
| [20:06] | Why do you want to be normal when you can be extraordinary? | 你可以不平凡 为什么还要变得平凡呢 | 
| [20:10] | Like you? | 像你一样吗 | 
| [20:12] | Like me. | 像我一样 | 
| [20:20] | You know… | 其实吧 | 
| [20:23] | …even after everything that you’ve done, | 即使你干了这么多坏事 | 
| [20:25] | I still love you. | 我仍然爱你 | 
| [20:28] | I really wish I didn’t. | 我真的不想爱你 | 
| [20:31] | But I do. | 但我做不到 | 
| [20:32] | One day, you’re gonna have a child of your own, | 总有一天 你会有自己的孩子 | 
| [20:34] | and that’s when you’ll understand. | 到时候你就会明白了 | 
| [20:36] | You would do anything to protect that child. | 你会不惜一切代价保护那个孩子 | 
| [20:38] | Anything. | 不惜一切 | 
| [20:40] | There are things that you don’t yet understand, | 有些事情你还不明白 | 
| [20:44] | but you will. | 但你会明白的 | 
| [21:01] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [21:03] | We need a show of force. | 我们得向他们展示武力 | 
| [21:06] | We have to fool the Sumi into believing this colony | 我们得让苏米人相信这个殖民地 | 
| [21:08] | is heavily guarded, full of soldiers… fighters. | 有很多士兵和战斗机把守 | 
| [21:12] | Give them a bloody nose and force a retreat, | 在他们没有发现真相之前 | 
| [21:15] | before they realize the truth. | 打败他们 迫使他们撤退 | 
| [21:17] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [21:20] | I can see three defensible positions. | 有三个可以防御的位置 | 
| [21:24] | If we can’t deal with them when they make planetfall, | 如果我们无法在他们着陆时击败他们 | 
| [21:27] | then we will lure some of them to the mines, | 那就把他们一部分人引进矿井 | 
| [21:30] | and deal with them here. | 在这里攻击他们 | 
| [21:32] | Any Sumi left, we fall back to the town, | 如果有苏米人逃出来了 我们就退回镇上 | 
| [21:36] | and we pick them off one by one. | 一个接一个把他们干掉 | 
| [21:40] | If we pull this off correctly, | 如果一切顺利 | 
| [21:41] | we can send a clear message to the Sumi | 我们就可以给苏米人一个明确的信息 | 
| [21:43] | that Aluna 4 is not for the taking. | 阿鲁纳4号星不是好惹的 | 
| [21:47] | Captain… you need to see this. | 舰长 看看这个 | 
| [21:53] | These weapons that the pirates were using, | 海盗使用的武器 | 
| [21:55] | they weren’t manufactured by the Sumi. | 不是苏米制造的 | 
| [21:57] | If not the Sumi, then who? | 不是苏米 那是谁 | 
| [22:03] | They were made by Parallax Galactic. | 视差星系 | 
| [22:18] | How do you know Parallax made it? | 你怎么知道是视差的 | 
| [22:21] | Only Parallax weapons still use high-quality Sheng Solenoid coils | 只有视差的武器仍然在斯莱塞枪膛里 | 
| [22:24] | in their slycr chambers. | 装有高质量声螺线管线圈 | 
| [22:26] | It was a matter of pride for Harlan Fried. | 这是哈伦·弗里德的骄傲 | 
| [22:29] | He’d only use the highest quality materials, | 他只使用最优质的材料 | 
| [22:31] | even when cheaper alternatives were available. | 即使有便宜的替代品 | 
| [22:34] | Could they be black market? Part of a hijacked shipment? | 会不会是黑市买的 被劫持货物的一部分 | 
| [22:37] | Military-grade weapons have tracker chips installed. | 军用武器装有跟踪芯片 | 
| [22:40] | If these weapons were stolen, | 如果这些武器是被偷的 | 
| [22:42] | they would show up on this scanner. | 就会出现在扫描仪上 | 
| [22:46] | These were sold to the Sumis. | 这些武器是卖给了苏米人 | 
| [22:48] | Why would Parallax sell weapons to the Sumi pirates? | 为什么视差会把武器卖给苏米海盗 | 
| [22:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [22:53] | But let’s hope we live long enough to find out. | 但希望我们可以活下来搞清楚 | 
| [22:57] | We’re going to need as many weapons as you can find. | 我们需要尽可能多的武器 | 
| [22:59] | And as many people who can use them. | 以及会使用武器的人 | 
| [23:02] | Gorch, take Ralen to the mines. | 戈奇 带瑞伦去矿井 | 
| [23:04] | Start setting up some explosive charges. | 开始装炸药 | 
| [23:05] | Greg, I think it’s best if you start setting up a triage unit here. | 格雷格 你在这里设立一个分诊处吧 | 
| [23:10] | There are families here. | 这里还有家人呢 | 
| [23:12] | Then let’s hope we don’t need it. | 那希望我们不会用到 | 
| [23:14] | Come on, baby. Daddy needs a working spaceship. | 宝贝 爸爸需要一艘正常运行的宇宙飞船 | 
| [23:19] | Okay, come on. Alright. | 拜托 好了 | 
| [23:21] | Alright, let’s go get ’em. | 好了 走起 | 
| [23:24] | Come on, come on! Come on, come on, play nice. | 拜托 拜托 给点力啊 | 
| [23:27] | So, how are we gonna turn this place into a field hospital? | 我们怎么把这里变成野战医院呢 | 
| [23:30] | – You don’t have any medical supplies. – Well… | -你没有任何医疗用品 -其实吧 | 
| [23:34] | we have, uh… | 我们有 | 
| [23:38] | bandages… | 绷带 | 
| [23:39] | and… disinfectant. | 还有 消毒剂 | 
| [23:44] | And painkillers. | 还有止痛药 | 
| [23:45] | Alcohol’s a twofer. | 还能当酒喝呢 | 
| [23:51] | Splints. | 夹板 | 
| [23:52] | Yeah. You catch on quick. | 学得很快嘛 | 
| [23:56] | You think your friends can stop the Sumis? | 你觉得你的朋友能阻止苏米人吗 | 
| [23:58] | One thing I’ve learnt about Xander is… | 据我对桑德尔的了解 | 
| [24:00] | never underestimate him. | 永远不要低估他 | 
| [24:03] | You’re good friends? | 你们是好朋友吗 | 
| [24:04] | More like… competitors. | 算是竞争对手吧 | 
| [24:07] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [24:10] | We were both in love with the same girl. | 我们爱上了同一个女孩 | 
| [24:13] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [24:16] | He got the girl. | 他追到了那个女孩 | 
| [24:17] | I didn’t. | 我没有 | 
| [24:20] | Was she special? | 她很特别吗 | 
| [24:23] | I thought she was the one. | 我以为她就是我的真爱 | 
| [24:27] | You’re still in love with her. | 你还爱着她 | 
| [24:29] | Actually, no. | 也没有 | 
| [24:32] | No, truly I’m not, um… | 不 我真的没有 | 
| [24:34] | I’m a different person now, | 我变了 | 
| [24:36] | and I think she might be too. | 她可能也变了 | 
| [24:40] | The man I was died, and… | 我死过一次了 | 
| [24:42] | I’ve spent the last year trying to figure out who I am. | 去年我一直在思考我是谁 | 
| [24:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [24:48] | We both believed in the future. | 我们都相信未来 | 
| [24:51] | Optimists. Glass-half-full types. | 乐观主义者 | 
| [24:54] | I think that’s part of what we saw in each other. | 我们可能看到了彼此的共同点 | 
| [24:56] | But something changed? | 但是有些事改变了 | 
| [25:00] | Yeah, I… | 是的 我 | 
| [25:02] | I realized that people aren’t inherently good, or bad, | 我发现人之初 性非善恶 | 
| [25:06] | and that, as much as we’d like to think so, | 哪怕我们很乐观 | 
| [25:08] | things don’t always work out for the best. | 有时候结果也不尽如人意 | 
| [25:12] | It’s only fools who think that they can help people. | 只有傻瓜才会认为自己可以帮到别人 | 
| [25:16] | Oh, well. | 好吧 | 
| [25:18] | Then I guess I’m the biggest fool you’ve ever met. | 那我可能是你见过最大的傻瓜 | 
| [25:20] | No, I–I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我不是那个意思 | 
| [25:22] | Maybe it is only fools who actually help people. | 也许只有傻瓜才可以真正帮到别人 | 
| [25:25] | Don’t worry. It’s fine. | 别担心 没事的 | 
| [25:27] | Let’s, um… | 我们 | 
| [25:29] | Let’s rip some bandages, yeah? | 我们撕绷带吧 | 
| [25:35] | Because… | 因为 | 
| [25:36] | whether you think you can help or not, | 不管你能不能帮上忙 | 
| [25:39] | people are still going to need you. | 人们还是需要你 | 
| [25:59] | I saw the way you fought against the Sumis. | 我看到你和苏米人战斗的样子了 | 
| [26:02] | Most impressive. | 好厉害啊 | 
| [26:03] | Just protecting my folk. | 我只是在保护我的族人 | 
| [26:06] | Interesting technique. | 技巧很有意思 | 
| [26:09] | You fight like a Zatarian, | 都是扎塔的招式 | 
| [26:11] | not like a veteran EarthCom soldier. | 并不像地球网老兵 | 
| [26:15] | Retired heroes of EarthCom | 地球网退休英雄 | 
| [26:17] | don’t come to a place like this for peace and quiet, | 不会为了和平和宁静来到这样的地方 | 
| [26:19] | especially with a young daughter. | 尤其是和一个年轻的女儿 | 
| [26:22] | What are you trying to say, Zit? | 你想说什么 扎扎 | 
| [26:24] | I don’t believe you are who you claim to be. | 我不相信你的话 | 
| [26:28] | That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 | 
| [26:29] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 | 
| [26:31] | Because now I’ll have to kill you. | 因为现在我只能杀了你 | 
| [26:43] | I’m so sorry about earlier. | 之前的事我很抱歉 | 
| [26:45] | It’s alright. You finish your assignment for Professor Shral? | 没关系 你完成什拉尔教授的作业了吗 | 
| [26:47] | All done. | 完成了 | 
| [26:49] | Now, we can finally… | 现在 我们终于可以 | 
| [26:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [26:56] | Don’t tell me. It’s him again, isn’t it? | 不是吧 他又来了 是吗 | 
| [27:05] | What is it now? | 又有什么事 | 
| [27:06] | We have a problem. Osborn used the cipher to translate | 我们有麻烦了 奥斯本用密码翻译了 | 
| [27:10] | some recent Sumi transmissions. | 苏米近期的通讯 | 
| [27:12] | Apparently… | 显然 | 
| [27:15] | Sumi pirates have shot down an Earth ship over Aluna 4, | 苏米海盗在阿鲁纳4号星上空击落了一艘地球飞船 | 
| [27:18] | one of the mining colonies on the Outer Rim. | 外环星域的一个采矿殖民地 | 
| [27:21] | Earth ship? | 地球飞船 | 
| [27:23] | The Kubrick. | 库布里克号 | 
| [27:26] | Who was on it? | 谁在上面 | 
| [27:30] | Xander? | 桑德尔 | 
| [27:34] | Ralen? | 瑞伦 | 
| [27:36] | – Well, are they alive? – I don’t know for sure, but apparently, | -他们还活着吗 -我不确定 | 
| [27:39] | the pirates are sending in a fleet of ships to investigate. | 但是海盗派了一支舰队去调查 | 
| [27:42] | We’re gonna have to help them, right now. | 我们得帮帮他们啊 | 
| [27:43] | I wish we could, | 我也想啊 | 
| [27:44] | but your uncle has no power to do anything. | 但你叔叔没有任何权力 | 
| [27:46] | He’s still a fugitive. | 他还是个逃犯 | 
| [27:47] | Okay, so, I’ll speak to Meredith Lucas. | 那我去找梅瑞狄斯·卢卡斯呗 | 
| [27:49] | No. Even if she were to listen, | 不 即使她同意了 | 
| [27:51] | there’s no way she’d be able | 也没办法及时 | 
| [27:52] | to get a ship out to the Outer Rim in time. | 派遣飞船前往外环星域了 | 
| [27:54] | Not to mention, | 更不用说 | 
| [27:55] | she would demand to know where your intel came from. | 她肯定会问你 谁给你的情报 | 
| [27:58] | So, you’re just suggesting we let them die out there? | 所以你建议我们让他们死在那里吗 | 
| [28:00] | No. | 不 | 
| [28:01] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是觉得应该告诉你一声 | 
| [28:03] | That’s all, Jax. | 仅此而已 杰克斯 | 
| [28:04] | Well, I don’t know about you, professor, | 我不了解你 教授 | 
| [28:06] | but I’m not leaving them behind. | 但我不会丢下他们的 | 
| [28:08] | We have to find a way to save them. | 我们得想办法救他们 | 
| [28:10] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [28:11] | I thought you might say that. | 我就等你说这句话呢 | 
| [28:34] | Give me one good reason | 给我一个理由 | 
| [28:35] | why I should not snap your neck right now. | 为什么我不能拧断你的脖子 | 
| [28:37] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 | 
| [28:38] | I did it for Rachel, alright? | 我是为了瑞秋 好吗 | 
| [28:48] | Gorch is the name of a soldier whose identity papers I swiped. | 我偷了一个士兵的身份证 那个人叫戈奇 | 
| [28:53] | I’m not an EarthCom soldier. | 我不是地球网士兵 | 
| [28:56] | I’m a criminal, a smuggler and a thief. | 我是个罪犯 走私犯和小偷 | 
| [28:59] | So was my wife. | 我妻子也是 | 
| [29:01] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 | 
| [29:04] | My daughter. | 我女儿 | 
| [29:06] | That much is true. | 这个我没骗人 | 
| [29:08] | My wife and I, we grew up in that life. | 我和我妻子都是这么长大的 | 
| [29:11] | Don’t want that for Rachel. | 我不希望瑞秋步我们的后尘 | 
| [29:16] | Came here to hide. | 所以我们躲在这里 | 
| [29:19] | Hellholes like this, | 像这样的破地方 | 
| [29:21] | a man could disappear, no questions asked. | 就算有人消失了 也不会被质疑 | 
| [29:27] | You can’t tell that to anyone. | 你不能告诉任何人 | 
| [29:29] | R–Rachel… she doesn’t know | 瑞秋 她不知道 | 
| [29:32] | about my old life or my wife’s. | 我和我妻子的过去 | 
| [29:37] | I just lost my wife. | 我刚失去了我的妻子 | 
| [29:40] | She made a sacrifice that might save us all. | 她牺牲了自己 说不定可以拯救我们所有人 | 
| [29:44] | I will carry the pain of her loss with me forever. | 而我将承受永远失去她的痛苦 | 
| [29:48] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [29:52] | I’ve been mad at the universe ever since. | 从那以后 我就对一切感到不满 | 
| [29:55] | Self-destructive. | 想自我毁灭 | 
| [29:58] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 | 
| [30:00] | This is my second chance. | 这是我的第二次机会 | 
| [30:04] | You and your daughter, you deserve a second chance. | 你和你的女儿 应该拥有第二次机会 | 
| [30:18] | I will keep your secret, | 我会保守你的秘密 | 
| [30:21] | and I will fight to my very last breath | 我会战斗到最后一口气 | 
| [30:23] | to drive the Sumis from your home. | 把苏米人从你家赶走 | 
| [30:35] | Got your message. | 收到你的信息了 | 
| [30:38] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [30:40] | How’s the professor doing? | 教授怎么样了 | 
| [30:42] | I hear he fought the law and the law won. | 我听说他试图反抗法律 但是法律赢了 | 
| [30:45] | Gets to see how the other half lives now, I suppose. | 现在他可以感受一下另一半的生活了 | 
| [30:52] | So, tell me what Osborn wants from me, Shral, | 告诉我 什拉尔 奥斯本找我干什么 | 
| [30:54] | and why I shouldn’t turn you both in for immunity. | 为什么我不把你们交出去 申请豁免权呢 | 
| [30:57] | He’s asked me to tell you | 他让我告诉你 | 
| [30:58] | that he might have access to something that you want. | 他可以弄到你想要的东西 | 
| [31:01] | In exchange, you have something that he needs. | 作为交换 你也有他需要的东西 | 
| [31:06] | I imagine being able to create portals | 可以使用传送门 | 
| [31:08] | would be quite helpful now that he’s a wanted fugitive. | 对于通缉犯来说 应该很有帮助吧 | 
| [31:12] | Of course, that still doesn’t explain what exactly Osborn has | 当然 这并不能解释奥斯本 | 
| [31:16] | that I could possibly want in exchange. | 有什么我想要的东西 来作为交换 | 
| [31:19] | Let’s just say, he might be able to find | 这么说吧 他说不定可以弄到 | 
| [31:20] | one of those Protector anti-matter plasma weapons | 你和伊芙非常想得到的 | 
| [31:22] | you and Eve seem so anxious to get your hands on. | 守卫者的反物质等离子武器 | 
| [31:27] | An intriguing proposition. | 很诱人啊 | 
| [31:29] | But if that’s true, why give it to me? | 就算他可以弄到 为什么要给我呢 | 
| [31:33] | Why indeed? It could be a very powerful and deadly weapon | 确实 如果落入坏人手里 比如你 | 
| [31:36] | in the wrong hands… like yours. | 就会是一个非常强大的致命武器 | 
| [31:39] | We’d want to know what you need it for first. | 我们想先知道你需要它做什么 | 
| [31:44] | You can tell Osborn what I need it for | 你可以告诉奥斯本 | 
| [31:48] | is to destroy the Ancients, | 因为我想干掉古人 | 
| [31:50] | before they can destroy us. | 免得我们被他们干掉 | 
| [33:07] | Fall back! | 退后 | 
| [33:08] | Everybody, fall back! | 大家退后 | 
| [33:15] | Help! Help me! | 帮帮我 | 
| [34:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [34:50] | Captain, cover me. | 舰长 掩护我 | 
| [35:01] | You! | 你 | 
| [35:05] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [35:13] | Xander, what do we do? There’s too many of them. | 桑德尔 我们该怎么办 他们人太多了 | 
| [35:16] | We hold them off until we can’t anymore. | 能拖多久是多久 | 
| [35:18] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [35:22] | – Papa? – It’s okay, sweetie. | -爸爸 -没事的 亲爱的 | 
| [35:26] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不疼 | 
| [35:31] | I never deserved you. | 我不配当你爸 | 
| [35:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:35] | I wish… | 希望 | 
| [35:38] | Papa? | 爸爸 | 
| [35:40] | Papa? | 爸爸 | 
| [35:53] | Wait, wait! Stop, stop! | 等等 等等 停火 | 
| [35:57] | They’re not returning fire. | 他们没有还手 | 
| [35:59] | What the hell are they playing at? | 他们在搞什么鬼 | 
| [36:17] | Who the hell might you be? | 你是谁 | 
| [36:19] | Captain Duvall, I presume? | 你是杜瓦尔舰长吧 | 
| [36:23] | Princess Aleka of the Sumi Empire. | 苏米帝国的阿莱卡王妃 | 
| [36:25] | First wife of Prince Oren of the Clan Sumix. | 奥伦王子的正房 | 
| [36:29] | It seems we have a mutual friend. | 我们有一个共同的朋友 | 
| [36:32] | Jax Zhou? | 杰克斯·周 | 
| [36:34] | She told me you were in trouble. | 她说你有麻烦了 | 
| [36:35] | – Asked for my help. – Your help? | -向我求助 -向你求助 | 
| [36:38] | I don’t understand. | 怎么可能 | 
| [36:39] | Go home, Captain. | 回家吧 舰长 | 
| [36:41] | Live to fight another day. | 改日再战 | 
| [36:44] | The planet is safe. You have my word. | 这个星球安全了 我保证 | 
| [36:46] | The pirates will heed the wishes of Prince Oren. | 海盗听奥伦王子的 | 
| [36:48] | Are you saying that the pirates won’t operate | 你是说没有苏米皇室的支持 | 
| [36:50] | without the sanctions of the Sumi royal families? | 海盗就不会行动 | 
| [36:53] | If that’s the case, | 如果是这样的话 | 
| [36:55] | then why not put a stop to these pirate raids for good? | 那为什么不彻底叫停海盗袭击呢 | 
| [36:57] | Just be glad they will no longer threaten these people. | 你还是见好就收吧 他们不会威胁这些人了 | 
| [37:01] | I will see to that for as long as I draw breath. | 只要我还活着 这件事我就负责到底 | 
| [37:03] | I still don’t understand why you’re helping us. | 我还是不明白你为什么要帮助我们 | 
| [37:06] | – I imagine you already know. – Humor me. | -你应该能猜到啊 -说说看 | 
| [37:09] | Because, like you, | 因为 像你一样 | 
| [37:11] | I would do anything Jax Zhou asked of me. | 杰克斯·周要求我做什么我都愿意 | 
| [37:14] | I showed her my back… | 我给她看了我的后背 | 
| [37:17] | and we are sisters. | 我们是姐妹 | 
| [37:31] | 麦帕切·戈奇 2146年3月8日至2200年11月21日 | |
| [37:35] | I’m so sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事 很遗憾 | 
| [37:38] | He was a good man. A man of honor. | 他是个好人 正直的人 | 
| [37:41] | You could come back with us to Earth, if you like. | 如果你愿意 你可以和我们一起回地球 | 
| [37:45] | No. | 不了 | 
| [37:48] | My place is here. | 我属于这里 | 
| [37:51] | I still think we can make this planet into something… in time. | 我任然认为我们可以把这个星球变得更好 | 
| [37:56] | I’m a glass-is-half-full kind of girl. | 我是个乐观主义者 | 
| [38:03] | Well, we’ll see to it that EarthCom resumes | 我们会确保地球网恢复 | 
| [38:04] | its provisioning here. Until then… take care. | 这里的供给 在此之前 保重了 | 
| [38:11] | You ready, Greg? | 准备好了吗 格雷格 | 
| [38:15] | Actually, I’m not going either. | 其实吧 我也不走了 | 
| [38:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [38:21] | This place needs a doctor, | 这里需要医生 | 
| [38:23] | and I think I could do some good around here. | 我可以在这里做点好事 | 
| [38:26] | Besides, I think this place has kind of grown on me. | 而且我有点喜欢上这里了 | 
| [38:28] | Guess I’m a glass-half-full kind of guy after all. | 看来我还是个乐观主义者 | 
| [38:37] | Give this to Jax when you see her, please. | 当你见到杰克斯 请把这个给她 | 
| [38:40] | I owe her an explanation at least. | 我至少应该给她一个解释 | 
| [38:50] | Well… goodbye, Greg. | 再见 格雷格 | 
| [38:53] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 | 
| [38:56] | Goodbye, my friend. | 再见 我的朋友 | 
| [38:59] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 | 
| [39:01] | That I sincerely doubt. | 这有点难 | 
| [39:12] | You acquitted yourself admirably, captain. | 你的表现太棒了 舰长 | 
| [39:14] | We took far too many losses. | 我们失去了太多 | 
| [39:16] | We made a difference. | 我们做出了改变 | 
| [39:19] | You reminded me that I could make a difference. | 你提醒了我 我也可以有所作为 | 
| [39:22] | For that, I thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [39:26] | – No, thank you, Ralen. – For what? | -不 我该谢谢你 瑞伦 -为什么 | 
| [39:30] | For a long time, I didn’t think | 很长一段时间以来 | 
| [39:31] | I had what it takes to make the tough calls. | 我都不觉得自己有能力做出艰难的决定 | 
| [39:33] | Didn’t think I was ready for command. | 我觉得自己没资格指挥别人 | 
| [39:37] | I realize how much it pains you to lose people under your watch, | 我知道你失去手下 有多痛苦 | 
| [39:41] | but a true leader understands | 但是真正的领袖要明白 | 
| [39:42] | that sacrifices must be made for the greater good. | 有时为了大局 必须做出牺牲 | 
| [39:46] | I know that now. | 我现在明白了 | 
| [39:48] | – Doesn’t get any easier, does it? – No. | -就算明白了 也还是很难受 不是吗 -嗯 | 
| [39:51] | It certainly does not. | 还是很难受 | 
| [39:54] | But you, you have become your own man. | 但是你已经出师了 | 
| [39:56] | You have stepped away from Donovan Osborn’s shadow. | 你已经走出了多诺万·奥斯本的阴影 | 
| [40:00] | You’re a true leader. | 你是一个真正的领袖 | 
| [40:03] | I’ll follow you anywhere, captain. | 我愿意一直追随你 舰长 | 
| [40:10] | Well, that’s good, | 那太好了 | 
| [40:11] | because we have somewhere to be right now. | 我们正好要去个地方 | 
| [40:14] | Earth? | 地球吗 | 
| [40:16] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:18] | We need to find proof | 我们需要找到证据 | 
| [40:19] | that Parallax is working with the Sumi empire to arm the pirates. | 证明视差在与苏米帝国合作 为海盗提供武器 | 
| [40:24] | We need to put an end to all this, once and for all. | 我们要彻底摆平这件事 | 
| [40:32] | Well, you took your time. | 慢慢来 | 
| [40:38] | – Are we ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 | 
| [40:42] | Are you sure you still want to go through with this? | 你真的要这么做吗 | 
| [40:44] | Of course. There’s no other choice. | 当然 我别无选择 | 
| [40:46] | You know Jax will never forgive you. | 你知道杰克斯永远不会原谅你的 | 
| [40:48] | Yes, I know, | 我知道 | 
| [40:50] | but like I said, we have no other choice. | 但我说了 我们别无选择 | 
| [40:53] | So get me the hell out of this box now. | 把我从这个盒子里弄出来 | 
| [40:58] | We have work to do. | 我们还有工作要做 |