时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Approaching Prion Control. | 正在接近普莱昂控制中心 |
[00:49] | Breaker, breaker! | 呼叫 呼叫 |
[00:50] | This is space ace trucker Roy Scantron, | 这是太空王牌搬运工罗伊·斯坎特隆 |
[00:54] | aboard the big Bertha. | 驾驶的大贝莎号 |
[00:55] | Come in, Prion Control. | 请回答 普莱昂控制中心 |
[00:57] | Show me some love. | 打个招呼吧 |
[01:01] | Best cargo hauler to the moons of the– | 卫星最佳货船 |
[01:05] | Scantron, will you please shut the hell up? | 斯坎特隆 你能闭嘴吗 |
[01:09] | Dock that hunk of interstellar junk in cargo bay 94. | 把那个星际垃圾停在94号货舱 |
[01:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:16] | Bringing my pretty girl in right now. | 这就把我的宝贝开过去 |
[01:39] | Welcome, Zazie. | 欢迎 扎奇 |
[01:40] | Hey, Jaxie! | 杰克斯 |
[01:42] | Remember what it was like to have fun? | 你还记得找乐子的感觉吗 |
[01:43] | Uh, vaguely, been a while. | 记不清了 有段时间没体验过了 |
[01:47] | Ralen’s gone. | 瑞伦走了 |
[01:50] | Jett’s gone. | 杰特走了 |
[01:52] | I’m beginning to think this entire study group of ours is vaporized. | 我们整个学习小组都快消失了 |
[01:58] | Dr. Greg, huh? | 格雷格医生 |
[02:01] | So hot. Can’t believe you dumped him. | 太帅了 你居然把他甩了 |
[02:04] | Zazie, I already told you, I didn’t dump him. | 扎奇 我说了 我没甩他 |
[02:07] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[02:08] | Yeah, I know, | 我知道 |
[02:10] | but you should get back together with him. | 但你应该和他复合啊 |
[02:12] | We are at totally different places in our life right now. | 我们现在处于人生的完全不同的阶段 |
[02:15] | Literally, actually. | 我没开玩笑 |
[02:17] | I just got a transmission from him, | 我刚收到他的消息 |
[02:18] | and turns out he’s living on Aluna 4 now. | 他现在住在阿鲁纳4号星 |
[02:21] | – The mining colony? – Yeah. | -采矿殖民地 -嗯 |
[02:24] | I know. | 是啊 |
[02:25] | What’s he doing all the way out there on the Outer Rim? | 他大老远跑到外环星域来干什么 |
[02:26] | He said that he finally found his calling in life. | 他说他终于找到了自己的使命 |
[02:30] | Thinks he can really make a difference out there. | 他觉得自己真的能改变世界 |
[02:33] | Okay, whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[02:36] | You just tell him I said | 你跟他说 是我说的 |
[02:37] | it’s time for him to get that fine booty of his back to Earth, pronto. | 让他的小翘臀赶紧回地球吧 |
[02:43] | Greg was saying goodbye. | 格雷格和我道别了 |
[02:44] | I think that he realizes that we’re just in two different places | 我觉得他意识到我们现在处于人生的 |
[02:47] | in our life right now. | 两个不同阶段 |
[02:49] | It was a really sweet message though. I’m… | 但是信息真的很暖心 我 |
[02:51] | I’m happy for him. | 我为他高兴 |
[02:56] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[03:00] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:03] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[03:26] | Attention, watch crew. | 值班人员请注意 |
[03:27] | Outgoing on bay 12. | 立即去12号货仓 |
[03:31] | Hey, these containers for EarthCom? | 这些是地球网的集装箱吗 |
[03:33] | Sweet, I’ll take the entire load. | 太好了 我全要了 |
[03:35] | No, you won’t. These are not for you. | 想得美 这些不是给你的 |
[03:38] | What? | 什么 |
[03:39] | Hey, you know I’m the best long distance hauler you got, Dangore. | 你知道我是最好的长途搬运工 丹格 |
[03:42] | Ain’t a sector in the galaxy | 整个星系中 |
[03:44] | I can’t get to faster than anybody else you’ve got. | 没有人比我更快了 |
[03:46] | Look, Scantron. I’d love to give you a big-paying cargo, | 斯坎特隆 我也想给你大订单 |
[03:49] | but your insurance certificates are out-of-date. | 但你的保险过期了 |
[03:52] | Nobody wants to take the risk on you losing your payload to pirates, | 没人愿意冒险 万一你的货物被海盗抢走 |
[03:55] | and then not being able to cover the loss. | 就无法弥补损失了 |
[03:59] | You never told me that before. | 这话你没跟我说过啊 |
[04:01] | Yes, I did. You just never listen. | 我说过 但你就是不听 |
[04:03] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[04:05] | Hey, the only reason why I can’t get bonded | 我没有保险的唯一原因 |
[04:07] | is because I can’t repair my ship. | 就是因为我修不好我的飞船 |
[04:08] | And I can’t repair my ship | 我得先运点高利润的货物 |
[04:10] | unless I get some lucrative cargo first. | 才能修我的飞船啊 |
[04:13] | – You feel me? – Well, I may have one job. | -你明白吗 -我有个活 |
[04:16] | But I need a skillful, savvy, veteran hauler | 但我需要一个熟练 机智 经验丰富 |
[04:18] | who can knows how to keep his mouth shut. | 守口如瓶的的搬运工 |
[04:20] | Do you feel me? | 你明白吗 |
[04:20] | Hey, I can keep my mouth shut. | 我可以守口如瓶 |
[04:24] | So, what’s the cargo? | 货物是什么 |
[04:30] | You transport these containers to the Outer Rim, | 你把这些集装箱运到外环星域 |
[04:32] | past the EarthCom blockade, | 突破地球网封锁 |
[04:34] | and you don’t look inside. | 而且不能看里面的货物 |
[04:37] | Ever! | 绝对不能看 |
[04:39] | Hey, man, it sounds shady. | 伙计 听起来很可疑啊 |
[04:42] | I don’t want to lose my transport license. | 我可不想丢了驾照 |
[04:44] | That’s a shame, because this job pays ten times the going rate. | 可惜了 这份工作的薪水是市场价的十倍 |
[04:47] | I’ll do it. | 我可以 |
[04:48] | I’ll prep the Bertha, and get these loaded, pronto. | 我去准备贝莎号 马上把这些装好 |
[04:51] | The white zone is for the immediate loading and offloading of cargo only. | 白色区域仅限装卸货物 |
[04:54] | There is no stopping in the red zone. | 红色区域禁止停船 |
[04:57] | It’s done. Roy Scantron’s taking the cargo. | 搞定了 罗伊·斯坎特隆接单了 |
[05:00] | Good. But I don’t want any loose ends. | 很好 但是不要留下隐患 |
[05:03] | Understood. What happens to Roy Scantron is none of my business. | 明白 罗伊·斯坎特隆的事与我无关 |
[05:07] | I wasn’t referring to him. | 我说的不是他 |
[05:20] | Welcome home, Jax. | 欢迎回家 杰克斯 |
[05:22] | Are you okay? I was so worried about you. | 你没事吧 我很担心你 |
[05:24] | What was it? What did the doctor say? | 怎么样 医生怎么说 |
[05:27] | She said I’m pregnant. | 她说我怀孕了 |
[05:41] | Jett, are you absolutely sure that the signal you’re tracking | 杰特 你确定你追踪的信号 |
[05:43] | is coming from one of the cargo containers | 是在那艘飞船的 |
[05:45] | – that was loaded onto that vessel? – Absolutely. | -一个集装箱里吗 -错不了 |
[05:47] | Why would the pirates have an illegal weapons cache | 海盗为什么要把非法武器 |
[05:49] | smuggled onboard a civilian transport vessel? | 藏在民用运输船上 |
[05:52] | It’s actually very clever. | 其实这样很聪明 |
[05:53] | No one would expect it, | 没人会想得到 |
[05:54] | and EarthCom is far too stretched | 地球网无法检查 |
[05:56] | to inspect every transport ship coming into the colonies. | 每一艘进入殖民地的运输船 |
[06:01] | This weapon was manufactured by Parallax. | 这个武器是视差制造的 |
[06:03] | If we can find more of them onboard, | 如果我们能在船上找到更多的武器 |
[06:04] | we can prove that Parallax is supporting the pirates | 就可以证明视差在支持海盗 |
[06:07] | by providing them with munitions. | 为他们提供军火 |
[06:10] | Captain Duvall, should we notify Admiral Lucas | 杜瓦尔舰长 我们要告知卢卡斯舰队司令 |
[06:12] | of our current position? | 我们目前的位置吗 |
[06:13] | No. First, we need to make sure | 不 首先 我们得确保 |
[06:15] | that all the rest of these weapons are onboard. | 剩下的武器都在船上 |
[06:16] | We need to connect all the dots | 在把卢卡斯牵扯进来之前 |
[06:18] | before we bring Lucas in on this. | 我们得把所有线索串起来 |
[06:19] | Jett, why don’t you try intercepting any outgoing transmissions | 杰特 你去试试截获那艘飞船的 |
[06:23] | – coming from that vessel. – On it. | -通讯传输吧 -好的 |
[06:26] | Routing through comms… now. | 通讯传输 好了 |
[06:28] | *When Bertha comes flying home again* | *贝莎号又飞回家了* |
[06:30] | *Hurrah, hurrah* | *万岁 万岁* |
[06:32] | *We’ll collect a ton of money then* | *到时候我们会有一大笔钱* |
[06:34] | *Hurrah, hurrah* | *万岁 万岁* |
[06:36] | *Oh I will cheer and I will shout* | *我会欢呼 我会呐喊* |
[06:38] | *And I will feel so great about* | *我会很高兴* |
[06:40] | *When Bertha comes flying home* | *贝莎号飞回家* |
[06:50] | Damn it, Xander. | 可恶 桑德尔 |
[06:53] | Why won’t you answer me? | 为什么不接呢 |
[06:56] | It is Xander’s baby, right? | 是桑德尔的孩子 对吧 |
[06:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:00] | I mean, I don’t know how it wouldn’t be. | 不然还能有谁 |
[07:02] | I haven’t been intimate with anyone else recently. | 我最近没有和任何人亲密接触过 |
[07:04] | I’m sure he’ll reach out as soon as he’s able. | 我相信他一有空就会联系你的 |
[07:07] | I just don’t understand how this is possible. | 我只是不明白为什么 |
[07:09] | I mean, we were both on birth control. | 我们都有避孕啊 |
[07:12] | I just need to talk to him before I do something that can’t be undone. | 我想先跟他谈谈 免得做出什么无法挽回的事 |
[07:15] | Is that the way you’re leaning? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[07:17] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 |
[07:20] | Are you sure, Jax? | 你确定吗 杰克斯 |
[07:22] | It’s just an undifferentiated cluster of cells, right? | 这只是一个未分化的细胞簇 对吧 |
[07:27] | I have so much going on | 我现在事太多了 |
[07:28] | right now that I can’t even tell you about. | 我都不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[07:29] | Besides, I don’t even know what kind of world | 再说了 我都不知道孩子生下来以后 |
[07:31] | I’d bring this child into. | 世界变成什么样了 |
[07:32] | Look, Jax, I know this was unexpected, but | 杰克斯 我知道这是个意外 |
[07:34] | things don’t always go the way we plan. | 但是计划赶不上变化 |
[07:36] | Look, I appreciate what you’re saying, | 谢谢你安慰我 |
[07:38] | but I need you to trust me | 但你要相信我 |
[07:39] | when I say that I cannot do this right now. | 我现在真的不能生孩子 |
[07:44] | Jax, you are… | 杰克斯 你 |
[07:47] | such a good person, | 这么好的人 |
[07:49] | and you’d make a wonderful mother. | 你会是个很优秀的母亲 |
[07:54] | That’s more important than the timing being perfect. | 这比完美的时机更重要 |
[07:58] | Plus… | 而且 |
[07:59] | you’re not really gonna be able to hide it for much longer. | 你藏不了多久了 |
[08:05] | Wait, I think something’s wrong. I just… | 等等 我觉得有点不对劲 我只是 |
[08:07] | I feel like a vibration or something. | 好像有一种振动 |
[08:10] | That’s the baby, silly. It’s moving. | 那是宝宝在动呢 傻瓜 |
[08:14] | Wait, that’s so crazy. It… | 等等 这太疯狂了 |
[08:18] | feels like butterflies. | 感觉像蝴蝶 |
[08:30] | Isn’t that hauler gonna make us? | 那个搬运工不会发现我们吗 |
[08:32] | The ionized gasses inside the nebula that we’re traversing | 我们穿过的星云中有电离气体 |
[08:35] | will cloak our approach. | 可以帮我们打掩护 |
[08:37] | The pilot should think that we are a sensor echo in all this soup. | 飞行员会以为我们是”浓汤”中的传感器回声 |
[08:43] | Gentlemen, let’s get ready to latch on. | 先生们 准备登船 |
[08:48] | Yeah, he knew the risk, but he took the job anyway. | 他知道有风险 但他还是接单了 |
[08:51] | Hauling dangerous contraband halfway across the galaxy. | 大老远地运送危险的违禁品 |
[08:55] | Why? Because he’s Captain Roy, | 为什么 因为他是罗伊舰长 |
[08:58] | the best junk jockey in the galaxy. | 星系最棒的搬运工 |
[09:04] | Edit, computer. | 编辑 电脑 |
[09:05] | Captain Roy, the smartest, | 罗伊舰长 全宇宙 |
[09:09] | best-looking, sexiest junk jockey in the galaxy. | 最聪明 最帅气 最性感的搬运工 |
[09:16] | You’re under arrest for illegal weapons trafficking, Captain Roy. | 你因非法武器走私被捕了 罗伊舰长 |
[09:20] | Everything was going so well, until he got caught. | 一切都很顺利 直到他被抓了 |
[09:27] | Okay, so I’m telling you all, | 我告诉你们 |
[09:28] | I have no idea what’s in those containers. | 我不知道那些集装箱里有什么 |
[09:31] | See, I’m–I’m just a patsy. | 我只是个替罪羊 |
[09:32] | A patsy? | 替罪羊 |
[09:34] | I suggest you tell my friend the truth. | 我建议你告诉我朋友真相 |
[09:35] | He can be very persuasive. | 他很有手段的 |
[09:37] | So, who are you working for, Parallax Galactic | 你为谁工作 视差银河 |
[09:40] | – and the Sumi pirates? – What?! | -苏米海盗 -什么 |
[09:42] | Hell no. I work for myself. | 当然不是 我为自己工作 |
[09:45] | Roy Scantron, damn glad to meet you. | 罗伊·斯坎特隆 很高兴见到你 |
[09:47] | Not Captain Roy, the best-looking junk jockey in the galaxy? | 不是罗伊舰长 星系最帅的搬运工吗 |
[09:51] | He’s my nom de guerre in the book I’m recording | 他是我记录的 |
[09:53] | about my wild and crazy adventures in the cosmos. | 关于我在宇宙中的疯狂冒险书里的化名 |
[09:56] | It’s gonna be an interstellar best-seller, you’ll see. | 它会成为星际畅销书 走着瞧 |
[09:59] | Well, I can’t wait to read it. | 我都等不及了 |
[10:01] | With this illegal cargo, | 这批非法货物 |
[10:03] | you are empowering pirates to attack Earth colonies with impunity. | 就是你在纵容海盗袭击地球殖民地的证据 |
[10:06] | That is treason, sir. | 这是叛国 先生 |
[10:08] | Now, now, I’m just a long-haul trucker | 我只是个想闯出一片天的 |
[10:10] | trying to make his way in the worlds. | 长途搬运工 |
[10:13] | What, you all ain’t never done nothing just ’cause you need the cash? | 怎么 你们没有因为钱而低过头吗 |
[10:15] | – Well, nothing illegal. – Speak for yourself, Cap. | -我没干过违法的事 -那是你 舰长 |
[10:17] | – Shut up, Jett. – Sorry, Cap. | -闭嘴 杰特 -抱歉 舰长 |
[10:28] | So, who are you transporting this antique Earth vehicle for? | 你要把这辆古董地球摩托送给谁 |
[10:31] | Nobody. That’s mine. | 没人 那是我的 |
[10:34] | And, uh, it wasn’t cheap, so, uh, step away, please. | 而且价格不便宜 请让开 |
[10:41] | It was an impulse buy, okay? | 我当时一时冲动才买了它 好吗 |
[10:43] | These locks have network encryption. | 这些锁有网络加密 |
[10:45] | Do you have the credentials to override them, Jett? | 杰特 你有权限撤销吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah, on it. | 没问题 |
[10:53] | Modulating. | 调制中 |
[11:00] | Done. | 搞定 |
[11:02] | Open it. | 打开 |
[11:18] | Who are those people in stasis? | 休眠的人是谁 |
[11:20] | Where did they come from? | 他们从哪来 |
[11:21] | Where are you bringing them to? | 你要带他们去哪 |
[11:22] | Who is paying you? | 谁付你钱的 |
[11:24] | What do they want with the people in the containers? | 他们要拿集装箱里的人做什么 |
[11:26] | Look, I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[11:28] | Honest. I was just trying to make a few extra credits | 说实话 我只是想赚点快钱而已 |
[11:31] | and took this gig. | 所以才接单的 |
[11:33] | Honestly. | 真的 |
[11:52] | Cap. | 舰长 |
[11:56] | The men and women he’s transporting, | 他运送的那些人 |
[11:58] | – they’re all clones. – Clones? | -都是克隆人 -克隆人 |
[12:00] | They all have chip implants | 他们都植入了芯片 |
[12:01] | indicating they were manufactured on Adar. | 表明他们是在阿达制造的 |
[12:03] | Those cloning factories were operated by Parallax, | 那些克隆工厂是视差运作的 |
[12:05] | until they were shut down by Atria Nine | 阿特丽亚九号被选为探索者以后 |
[12:07] | when she was elected Seeker. | 就把那些工厂关闭了 |
[12:08] | I could contact Atria and find out if there is a record | 我可以联系阿特丽亚 |
[12:10] | of when the clones were manufactured and who they are. | 看看有没有克隆人的制造记录 以及他们是谁 |
[12:12] | No. I figured out who they are. | 不 我知道他们是谁 |
[12:14] | The clones were farmed from the cells of dead EarthCom soldiers | 克隆人是从扎塔战争中死去的地球网士兵的细胞中 |
[12:16] | who fought in the war at Zatar. | 培养出来的 |
[12:18] | – They’re soldiers? – Yeah. | -他们是士兵 -嗯 |
[12:20] | Jett, if you were able to analyze the cell structure of those clones, | 杰特 如果你能分析这些克隆人的细胞结构 |
[12:22] | do you think you could prove a connection to Parallax? | 你能证明他们和视差有联系吗 |
[12:25] | Yeah, it’s possible, | 有可能 |
[12:26] | but I don’t have the proper genetic scanners here to verify. | 但我这里没有合适的基因扫描仪来验证 |
[12:28] | We gotta take ’em back to Earth. | 我们得把他们带回地球 |
[12:29] | With that evidence like that, | 有了这样的证据 |
[12:30] | we could finally prove to Admiral Lucas | 我们终于可以向卢卡斯舰队司令证明 |
[12:32] | that Parallax has been giving military aid to the Sumi pirates. | 视差一直在为苏米海盗提供军事援助了 |
[12:34] | She’d have to believe us. | 她不得不相信我们了 |
[12:35] | Yes, but returning to Earth is not an easy task. | 是的 但是回地球可不容易 |
[12:38] | I mean, we are in deep Non-Aligned Space. | 我们在一个很深的非直线空间里 |
[12:40] | We’d have to fly through a gauntlet of some of the most dangerous | 我们得开着这个垃圾 |
[12:43] | and pirate-infested star systems in this piece of junk. | 穿越最危险 全是海盗的星系 |
[12:47] | Hey, man, no need to be cruel. | 伙计 嘴不用这么毒吧 |
[12:49] | Bertha may look like junk, but she’s still got some moves. | 贝莎号虽然看起来像垃圾 但它还是有两把刷子的 |
[12:52] | Your cargo is people, Roy. | 你的货物是人 罗伊 |
[12:55] | And they’re being sent to fight and die in battles | 他们正在被那些 |
[12:57] | by murderers too cowardly to do their own killing. | 不敢自己动手的杀人犯送上战场 |
[13:00] | They’re slaves, Roy! | 他们是奴隶 罗伊 |
[13:03] | I didn’t know what was in those containers, man. I swear. | 我不知道那些集装箱里装的是什么 我发誓 |
[13:06] | I mean, I figured it was something illegal, | 我知道是违法的 |
[13:08] | but I never imagined it was people. | 但我从没想过会是人 |
[13:11] | You gotta believe me. | 你们得相信我 |
[13:13] | I would never transport slaves, no matter how broke I was. | 不管我有多穷 我绝不会运送奴隶的 |
[13:19] | You think he’s telling the truth? | 你觉得他说的是实话吗 |
[13:21] | Actually, I do. | 我觉得是的 |
[13:23] | Cap, these clones were grown from the DNA harvested | 舰长 这些克隆人是从地球网 |
[13:25] | from soldiers in every branch of EarthCom military. | 各部队士兵的DNA中提取的 |
[13:29] | Wait, wait. S– Uh, stop. | 等等 等等 停 |
[13:31] | Go back. | 回去 |
[13:33] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有问题吗 |
[13:37] | That clone is… | 那个克隆人是 |
[13:38] | Zion. | 锡安 |
[13:40] | Who’s Zion? | 锡安是谁 |
[13:45] | He’s my brother. | 他是我兄弟 |
[13:58] | Can you find a way to wake him up, Jett? | 你能想办法叫醒他吗 杰特 |
[14:01] | Captain Duvall– | 杜瓦尔舰长 |
[14:02] | I know what you’re gonna say, Ralen. | 我知道你要说什么 瑞伦 |
[14:05] | Don’t. | 不要说 |
[14:06] | It’s my brother. | 这是我兄弟 |
[14:08] | It’s not your brother, Captain. | 这不是你兄弟 舰长 |
[14:11] | It’s a facsimile of him. | 这是他的复制品 |
[14:13] | It may look like him, | 虽然看起来像他 |
[14:15] | may even sound like him, | 也许声音像他 |
[14:17] | but… it most definitely is not him. | 但绝对不是他 |
[14:21] | If you could find a way to bring Matta back, you’d do anything, | 如果能让玛塔复活 什么事你都愿意做 |
[14:24] | wouldn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[14:26] | I have gone down that road, | 我是过来人了 |
[14:29] | and trust me when I say, | 相信我 |
[14:30] | it is not a path that leads where you wish it to go. | 这条路还是别走了 |
[14:36] | Do it, Jett. | 开始吧 杰特 |
[14:52] | Hey, Zion! | 锡安 |
[14:53] | Zion! Zion, it’s me. | 锡安 锡安 是我 |
[14:55] | It’s Xander. You recognize me? | 桑德尔 你认得我吗 |
[15:00] | Where is the commander? | 指挥官呢 |
[15:09] | This baby is growing a lot faster than a normal pregnancy, | 他比正常的宝宝长得快多了 |
[15:11] | and I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[15:14] | I need to find out what’s happening to me. | 我想知道我到底怎么了 |
[15:16] | Who else, apart from Dr. Pedowitz and myself, know about this? | 除了我和佩德维茨医生 还有谁知道这件事 |
[15:19] | j–just my roommate. | 只有我室友 |
[15:20] | Good. Your doctor can’t know what you really are, | 那就好 你的医生不能知道你的真实身份 |
[15:23] | so I have arranged to substitute the medical records | 所以我安排用一个普通人的医疗记录 |
[15:26] | of an ordinary human for your own. | 来代替你的 |
[15:28] | I have to tell Xander. Do you even know where he is? | 我得告诉桑德尔 你知道他在哪吗 |
[15:30] | The child is not Captain Duvall’s, Jax. | 孩子不是杜瓦尔舰长的 杰克斯 |
[15:32] | What? No, of course he is. He has to be. | 什么 不 当然是了 肯定是 |
[15:35] | I’m afraid there is no biological father. | 他恐怕没有生父 |
[15:38] | H–how is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[15:40] | I examined your medical records, | 我检查了你的医疗记录 |
[15:42] | the real medical records. | 真正的医疗记录 |
[15:43] | Sequencing the fetus’ genome | 对胎儿基因组测序 |
[15:45] | revealed a near 100 percent match to your own. | 与你的几乎百分之百匹配 |
[15:49] | It appears that you are pregnant with your own clone. | 看来你怀了自己的克隆人 |
[15:52] | And the gestation is so rapidly accelerated, | 妊娠期的速度非常快 |
[15:55] | that you’re going through nine months of pregnancy | 你怀孕不到一周 |
[15:58] | in less than a week. | 孩子就已经九个月了 |
[15:59] | That is so not normal. Why is this happening to me? | 这太不正常了 为什么会这样 |
[16:01] | It’s possible that this child could be the next Pandora. | 这个孩子可能就是下一个潘多拉 |
[16:05] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[16:06] | Okay, and if that’s the case, | 好吧 如果是这样 |
[16:08] | that must mean that the Ancients caused this to happen to me, right? | 这意味着都是古人干的 对吧 |
[16:11] | Perhaps the death of your doppelganger, | 也许另一个你的死 |
[16:14] | triggered the process to replace her. | 触发了替代她的程序 |
[16:16] | This is way too much. I cannot do this. | 这太扯了 我受不了了 |
[16:18] | It’s an unanticipated complication | 虽然发生了意外 |
[16:20] | at a time when focus and clarity are necessary, yes. | 但你要专注 清醒 |
[16:23] | – I want it gone. – Jax. | -我不想要这个孩子 -杰克斯 |
[16:25] | Look, I know this isn’t easy. | 我知道这不容易 |
[16:27] | Oh, you think? | 可不嘛 |
[16:28] | First, I find out that I’m not even human, | 首先 我发现我不是人类 |
[16:30] | and then the–the fate of the universe relies on me. | 然后宇宙的命运全指望我了 |
[16:33] | And now I have something growing inside of me | 现在我体内有东西在生长 |
[16:34] | that may not even be a real baby. | 可能都不是真正的婴儿 |
[16:36] | I’m only a 22-year old sophomore. This is so not fair. | 我才22岁 这太不公平了 |
[16:39] | What are your intentions? Even if this was a normal baby, | 扯这么多干嘛 就算这是个正常的婴儿 |
[16:42] | there’s no way you could look after it. | 你也照顾不好他啊 |
[16:43] | In a matter of weeks… | 再过几周 |
[16:46] | in a matter of weeks, | 几周后 |
[16:49] | you literally have to save the universe. | 你必须拯救宇宙 |
[16:52] | Is there any way that you and my uncle could find a home for her, | 你和我叔叔能不能给她找个家 |
[16:55] | the same way that you did for me? | 就像你们当初帮我一样 |
[16:56] | If that’s what you really want. | 如果你真的想这么做 |
[17:00] | The decision lies with you, but… please, | 决定权在你 但是 拜托 |
[17:04] | – consider all the consequences. – I am. | -请考虑一下后果 -我考虑了 |
[17:07] | That’s why I’m asking for your help. | 所以我才请求你的帮助 |
[17:10] | Look, there is no way that I could be a mother right now. | 我现在不能当母亲 |
[17:12] | That is not in my destiny, but… | 这不是我的命运 但是 |
[17:16] | maybe she can still have a normal life. | 也许她还能过上正常的生活 |
[17:25] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[17:26] | Jax, what’s wrong? | 杰克斯 怎么了 |
[17:29] | The baby… | 孩子 |
[17:31] | I think she’s coming. | 要生了 |
[17:42] | You were my brother… Zion. | 你是我的兄弟 锡安 |
[17:45] | You were my older brother, | 你是我哥 |
[17:47] | and I looked up to you. | 我很尊敬你 |
[17:48] | You were a soldier. You were a man of honor. You… | 你是军人 你是个正直的人 你 |
[17:51] | taught me how to be a better person. | 教会了我如何做人 |
[17:55] | You inspired me to be the man I am today. | 你激励了我 让我变成现在这样 |
[18:00] | Where is the commander? | 指挥官呢 |
[18:04] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[18:10] | Our father taught us how to play ice hockey | 我们父亲在家附近的结冰池塘里 |
[18:13] | on the frozen pond near our house. | 教我们打冰球 |
[18:18] | I had a stick, and you had a broom. | 我有冰球棍 你只有扫帚 |
[18:22] | What’s fair is fair. | 就是这么”公平” |
[18:24] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[18:29] | We carried on playing into the early spring, and once, | 我们一直学到早春 然后有一次 |
[18:33] | I saw you skating towards a patch of thin ice. | 我看到你滑向薄冰 |
[18:38] | So, uh, so I body-checked you full on, hard, out of the way. | 所以我冲过去阻拦你 咱俩撞得特别狠 |
[18:44] | And I–I drove my shoulder, my upper arm, my elbow into you | 我的肩膀 上臂 胳膊肘都撞到了你 |
[18:49] | and, uh, and took you out. | 把你撞开了 |
[18:52] | And you taught me that move. | 这招是你教我的 |
[18:53] | You remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[18:57] | And you were so angry at me. | 你很生我的气 |
[18:58] | You were so angry until I showed you the hole in the ice. | 特别生气 知道我给你看了冰洞 |
[19:05] | And then you thanked me for saving your life. | 然后你感谢我救了你的命 |
[19:12] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[19:15] | You know me, damn it. | 你认识我的 该死 |
[19:21] | Where is the commander? | 指挥官呢 |
[19:41] | And you said you weren’t ready to be a mom. | 你还说你还没准备好当母亲呢 |
[19:43] | I’m not. | 我没有准备好 |
[19:45] | She deserves so much more than what I can offer her. | 我给不了她想要的关爱 |
[19:48] | So, you’re not gonna keep her? | 你不打算留下她吗 |
[19:51] | What? You guys have never seen a baby before? | 怎么了 你们没见过婴儿吗 |
[19:58] | How can I care so much when last week I didn’t even know she existed? | 上周我都不知道她的存在 怎么会这么关心她呢 |
[20:06] | Hi, baby. | 宝宝 |
[20:16] | Is that really your motivation? | 这就是你的动力吗 |
[20:22] | You don’t understand, Ralen. | 你不明白 瑞伦 |
[20:23] | I was a different person before Zion died. | 锡安死之前 我跟现在完全不一样 |
[20:27] | I was an artist. | 我是个艺术家 |
[20:29] | I was gonna be an architect. | 我本来要当建筑师的 |
[20:33] | My mother never recovered when he was killed. | 他被杀以后 我母亲一直没有缓过来 |
[20:36] | And I joined EarthCom | 我加入地球网 |
[20:38] | because I wanted to be just like him. | 因为我想和他一样 |
[20:42] | My mother felt like she was losing us both, and it broke her. | 我妈觉得她要失去我们两个了 然后她崩溃了 |
[20:50] | Trust me when I say this, | 相信我 |
[20:52] | I have been where you are now. | 我经历过你现在的处境 |
[20:55] | You cannot bring back the dead, | 你无法起死回生 |
[20:58] | no matter how much you may want to. | 不管你的意愿有多强烈 |
[21:01] | We can only hold them in our thoughts, | 我们只能怀念他们 |
[21:05] | and let them live on in our memories. | 让他们活在我们的记忆中 |
[21:17] | Looks like we got company. | 有人来了 |
[21:19] | Hitting thrusters. | 启动推进器 |
[21:32] | Have you picked a name for her yet? | 你给她起名字了吗 |
[21:34] | I’m gonna call her “Bloom”, | 我要叫她布鲁姆[旺盛] |
[21:36] | because she grew so fast. | 因为她长得太快了 |
[21:39] | Bloom. That’s cool. I like it. | 布鲁姆 不错啊 我喜欢 |
[21:44] | She’s such a good baby. | 她真是个好孩子 |
[21:46] | Yeah, for now, but when we wake up in the morning, | 只是暂时的 等我们早上醒来 |
[21:48] | she might be a bitchy, hormonal teenager. | 她可能就变成脾气暴躁的青春期少女了 |
[21:50] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[21:52] | No, she’s gonna stay perfect forever. | 不 她永远都会很完美的 |
[21:55] | Not like her mommy, huh? | 不像她妈妈 对吧 |
[21:57] | No. | 嗯 |
[22:01] | She drinks so much. I don’t know how I keep up with her. | 她喝了好多奶 这怎么够她喝啊 |
[22:03] | What about you? Hungry, thirsty? | 你饿吗 渴吗 |
[22:06] | A bit. | 有点 |
[22:08] | I’ll hit the cafeteria for you. | 我去餐厅帮你弄点 |
[22:10] | You stay here, mama. | 你待着吧 妈妈 |
[22:17] | Come on. | 乖 |
[22:26] | What do they want? | 他们想干嘛 |
[22:28] | Can we outrun them? | 我们能甩掉他们吗 |
[22:29] | Dream on. What kind of ship you think Bertha is? | 做梦吧 你觉得贝莎号是什么船啊 |
[22:31] | She a lover, not a fighter. | 她是爱人 不是斗士 |
[22:32] | Oh, great. Now what? | 这下好了 现在怎么办 |
[22:33] | Those ships belong to the Bellum Batonianum. | 那些飞船属于贝隆巴顿尼亚 |
[22:35] | Aw, man, not the Bellum Batonianum. They’re the worst, they’re– | 天呐 怎么是贝隆巴顿尼亚 他们最操蛋了 |
[22:38] | Okay, who are the Bellum Batonianum? | 好吧 贝隆巴顿尼亚是谁 |
[22:40] | They’re a violent group of secessionists named | 他们是以古罗马试图推翻皇帝的 |
[22:42] | after the rebels in Ancient Rome who tried to overthrow the Emperor. | 叛军命名的暴力分裂分子 |
[22:44] | They’re trying to help the Outer Rim colonies | 他们正在帮助外环星域的殖民地 |
[22:46] | break away from the Earth Confederacy. | 脱离地球联盟的控制 |
[22:47] | They’ve been causing trouble on the Rim for years, | 他们在外环星域制造麻烦很多年了 |
[22:49] | but EarthCom’s always been able to push them back. | 但地球网每次都能把他们赶跑 |
[22:52] | Lately, with our fleet depleted, not so much. | 最近我们的舰队损失惨重 所以没辙了 |
[22:54] | Yeah, I tangled with them once before. They nasty. | 我以前跟他们打过一次交道 他们很恶心 |
[22:58] | I was lucky they only took my cargo parts and not my vital parts. | 还好他们只抢走了我的货物 而不是重要部件 |
[23:02] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. They’re bad news. | 我明白 他们不是好人 |
[23:04] | But what do the rebels have to do with Sumi pirates? | 但是叛军和苏米海盗有什么关系 |
[23:06] | There has to be a connection. | 肯定有关系 |
[23:07] | On Aluna 4, the pirates were attacking an Earth colony. | 在阿鲁纳4号星 海盗袭击了一个地球殖民地 |
[23:10] | It makes no sense the secessionists would be working with them. | 分裂分子不可能和他们合作 |
[23:13] | There is a connection. We just don’t know what it is yet. | 这其中有关系 我们只是还没有搞清楚 |
[23:14] | – We have to find out. – Whoa, we got a bigger problem. | -我们得查清楚 -我们有更大的麻烦了 |
[23:16] | If the rebels who were expecting delivery of these clones | 如果那些接收克隆人的叛军 |
[23:18] | have been tracking this ship, then– | 一直在追踪这艘船 |
[23:19] | They know we veered off course to Earth with their merch, | 他们就知道我们带着货物偏离航线去地球 |
[23:22] | in which case they now coming after us. | 所以他们来找我们了 |
[23:24] | They’ve armed their weapons. | 他们武装了武器 |
[23:28] | – All right, shields up! – Whoa, whoa, whoa. What shields? | -启动护盾 -什么护盾 |
[23:31] | We don’t have shields. | 我们没有护盾 |
[23:33] | The Bertha is not a warship. It’s a cargo ship. | 贝尔塔号不是战舰 这是货船 |
[23:37] | We all gonna die! | 我们要死啦 |
[23:38] | If you could lower your voice and sit down, please, Mr. Scantron. | 请你小点声 坐下吧 斯坎特隆先生 |
[23:42] | We can’t negotiate with these bad hombres, man! | 不能和这些坏人谈判 |
[23:45] | They ruthless! | 他们不会手软的 |
[23:47] | Oh, they gonna harvest my vital parts. | 他们会抢走我的重要部件的 |
[23:49] | Hail EarthCom. Tell them that we need immediate back-up! | 通知地球网 告诉他们我们需要立即支援 |
[23:51] | I can’t. They’re jamming all our frequencies. | 不行 他们干扰了我们所有的频率 |
[23:53] | Of course, they are. | 当然了 |
[23:54] | Mr. Scantron, does this ship have any weapons? | 斯坎特隆先生 这艘船上有武器吗 |
[23:56] | – Yeah. – Great! | -嗯 -太好了 |
[23:57] | But they don’t work. | 但是坏了 |
[23:58] | I need to get them repaired. | 需要维修 |
[24:00] | I do have some gravitic mines left over from a run, | 我送货的时候顺了些重力地雷 |
[24:03] | but they gonna spot them and detonate them. | 但他们会发现并引爆炸弹的 |
[24:05] | Does anything work on this junker ship of yours? | 你这艘破船有什么用 |
[24:07] | Yeah. It flies. | 它会飞啊 |
[24:15] | You know what, I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[24:18] | – Y’all mind if I– – Just get the hell off the bridge! | -你们介意我 -离开舰桥 |
[24:21] | Okay. Open up, Bertha. | 好的 开门 贝莎号 |
[24:24] | Come on! | 快点 |
[24:29] | Why aren’t they attacking? | 他们为什么不进攻 |
[24:30] | Because we have something that they need, the clones. | 因为我们有他们需要的东西 克隆人 |
[24:32] | That’s why they’re not shooting us. | 所以他们才不朝我们开火 |
[24:34] | – So, what do we do? Turn them over? – No! | -那我们怎么办 交出去吗 -不 |
[24:36] | Even if I were willing to do that, which I’m not, | 就算我愿意交出去 其实我不愿意 |
[24:38] | it wouldn’t work. | 也没用 |
[24:38] | They would just blow the ship out of space | 我们一交出货物 |
[24:40] | as soon as we handed over the cargo. | 他们就会把飞船炸飞的 |
[24:41] | Okay, but you have a plan, right? | 好吧 但你有计划吧 |
[24:43] | Yeah, I’m working on it! | 我正在想 |
[24:44] | If I might offer a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[24:46] | Finish placing the mines inside the empty rubbish vestibules. | 把地雷放在空的垃圾箱里 |
[24:49] | We shall release them into space on the captain’s orders. | 我们应舰长的命令 将它们发射到太空 |
[24:53] | So, the rebels will think we’re dumping garbage to drop weight | 叛军会认为我们在倒垃圾 |
[24:56] | so the Bertha will fly faster, and they won’t detect the mines. | 这样贝莎号会飞得更快 他们也不会发现地雷 |
[25:00] | Fighting back with space trash. | 用太空垃圾反击 |
[25:02] | You’re a genius, Ralen. | 你是个天才啊 瑞伦 |
[25:04] | That remains to be seen. | 还有待观察 |
[25:06] | We have one mine left. | 我们还剩一个地雷 |
[25:10] | What about in that old thing? | 那个老古董怎么样 |
[25:12] | Please, by all means. | 请便 |
[25:14] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:15] | I mean, Mr. Scantron said he paid a lot of money for it. | 斯坎特隆先生说他花了一大笔钱呢 |
[25:18] | That is unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[25:20] | Captain Duvall, you need to get the Bertha into position. | 杜瓦尔舰长 你得把贝莎号开到指定位置 |
[25:23] | Ralen, Jett, hold on. | 瑞伦 杰特 等等 |
[25:56] | The mines took out a rebel ship, Cap, | 地雷炸毁了一艘叛军飞船 舰长 |
[25:57] | but we still have four bogeys on our tail. | 但是还有四个怪物在追我们 |
[25:59] | If we can reach the 11-22 shipping lanes, | 如果我们能到达11-22航线 |
[26:01] | I believe the EarthCom forces at the blockade line | 我相信封锁线的地球网部队 |
[26:03] | will deter the rebels from further pursuit. | 会阻止叛军追击的 |
[26:09] | What the hell is going on? We just lost all power. | 怎么回事 我们失去了所有的电力 |
[26:35] | It’s Roy. He’s taken the Kubrick. | 是罗伊 他开走了库布里克号 |
[26:37] | That friggin’ coward. He sabotaged the ship. | 那个该死的懦夫 他弄坏了飞船 |
[26:39] | Forget about him. We have bigger problems right now. | 随他吧 我们现在有更严重的问题 |
[26:41] | Okay, good news. I’ve restored main power. | 好消息 我恢复了主电源 |
[26:51] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[26:53] | We’re being boarded. | 有人登船了 |
[27:13] | You. | 是你 |
[27:15] | Lovely to see you again too. | 我也很高兴再次见到你 |
[27:18] | Allow me to formally introduce myself. | 请允许我做个正式的自我介绍 |
[27:20] | I was at a bit of a disadvantage the last time we met. | 上次见面时 我有些难堪 |
[27:24] | Bey Tuhran. | 贝·图兰 |
[27:27] | And I believe you have something that belongs to me. | 你手上有我的东西 |
[27:31] | You, sir, are under arrest, Mr. Tuhran. | 先生 你被捕了 图兰先生 |
[27:38] | I’m glad you have a sense of humor, Captain Duvall. | 你还挺有幽默感 杜瓦尔舰长 |
[27:40] | I, on the other hand, do not. | 可惜我没有 |
[27:47] | I’m not a fan of EarthCom as, uh… you already know. | 我不喜欢地球网 你已经知道了 |
[27:53] | – On your feet, soldier. – Yes, Commander. | -站起来 士兵 -遵命 指挥官 |
[27:57] | Bring me to the rest of my soldiers. | 带我去见我其他的士兵 |
[28:12] | – Soldiers, board your ships. – Yes, Commander. | -士兵们 上船 -遵命 指挥官 |
[28:29] | These are the last. | 这是最后一批了 |
[28:38] | You. | 你 |
[28:40] | Stay. | 留下 |
[28:47] | What’s so special about this one? | 这个有什么特别的 |
[28:50] | Why was he awakened from stasis and not the others? | 为什么他从静止状态被唤醒了 其他人没有呢 |
[28:57] | Answer me, Captain. | 回答我 舰长 |
[29:08] | Oh, my goodness. | 天哪 |
[29:12] | Welcome, Professor Shral. | 欢迎 什拉尔教授 |
[29:14] | Professor Shral? | 什拉尔教授 |
[29:16] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[29:18] | came to check on the condition of the child. | 来看看孩子的情况 |
[29:20] | Her name’s “Bloom”. | 她叫布鲁姆 |
[29:22] | And she’s amazing. | 她好棒 |
[29:24] | – May I examine Bloom? – No. | -我能检查一下布鲁姆吗 -不行 |
[29:28] | No, she’s–she’s trying to sleep. | 不 她想睡觉了 |
[29:30] | She doesn’t need to be poked and prodded by you. | 她可不想让你动手动脚的 |
[29:33] | Understood. | 明白 |
[29:35] | But your uncle wants to know if the child is exhibiting | 但你叔叔想知道这孩子 |
[29:37] | any extraordinary abilities, | 是否有超能力 |
[29:41] | or has any unusual physical characteristics? | 或者有什么不寻常的生理特征吗 |
[29:44] | Just unusual cuteness. | 只有不寻常的可爱 |
[29:47] | Isn’t that right, my little Bloom? | 对吧 小布鲁姆 |
[29:54] | Night-night now. | 晚安 |
[29:58] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[30:02] | We found parents for her. | 我们为她找到了父母 |
[30:07] | We just need to know if raising her will present any challenges. | 我们只是想知道抚养她 是否会有挑战 |
[30:14] | She’s perfect. | 她很完美 |
[30:20] | You cannot fall in love with this child, cadet. | 你不能爱上这个孩子 学员 |
[30:27] | Think it’s a little late for that. | 我觉得有点晚了 |
[30:29] | You have another path. | 你有另一条路要走 |
[30:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:33] | I’m gonna do the right thing. For her. | 我会为了她 做出正确的选择 |
[30:37] | Just… give me one more night before I have to say goodbye. | 再给我一晚吧 然后我就和她道别 |
[30:43] | – Very well. – Yeah? | -好吧 -嗯 |
[31:06] | Tell me why this one was awakened, | 告诉我 这个人为什么被唤醒了 |
[31:09] | or I’ll blow its head off. | 不然我就爆了他的头 |
[31:10] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[31:13] | Why is it special, EarthCom? | 他有什么特别的 地球网 |
[31:18] | He is my brother. | 他是我兄弟 |
[31:22] | Zion died… fighting in the war. | 锡安战死了 |
[31:26] | The clones were created using DNA from deceased Earth soldiers. | 克隆人是用死去地球士兵的DNA创造出来的 |
[31:33] | Your brother has come back from the dead for a family reunion. | 你兄弟死而复生 和你团聚了 |
[31:41] | Zion. | 锡安 |
[31:45] | Kill Captain Duvall. | 杀了杜瓦尔舰长 |
[31:48] | Zion. | 锡安 |
[31:51] | Zion, don’t listen to him. It’s Xander. | 锡安 别听他的 我是桑德尔 |
[31:54] | It’s your brother. | 是你兄弟 |
[31:55] | You’re a man of honor, Zion. You’re a soldier. | 你是个正直的人 锡安 你是军人 |
[31:59] | You don’t kill innocent people. | 你不会滥杀无辜的 |
[32:01] | Shoot him. Kill him now. | 杀了他 现在就杀了他 |
[32:08] | Our father taught us how to play ice hockey. | 我们的父亲教我们打过冰球 |
[32:10] | So, I body-checked you. | 所以我冲过去阻拦你 |
[32:11] | You know me, damn it. | 你认识我的 该死 |
[32:16] | Kill them. Kill them both! | 杀了他们 把他们都杀了 |
[32:33] | – Xandie. – It’s me. | -小桑 -是我 |
[32:34] | My little brother. | 我的弟弟 |
[32:37] | Nice body-check. | 阻拦得不错啊 |
[32:38] | Thanks. I learned it from you. | 谢谢 我是跟你学的 |
[32:39] | Well, you didn’t tuck in your elbow, | 你没有收起胳膊肘 |
[32:41] | – and that’s a penalty. – Go, go! | -这是犯规 -上啊 |
[33:05] | Cap! | 舰长 |
[33:20] | – Zion! Zion! – Captain, no! | -锡安 锡安 -舰长 别过去 |
[33:23] | – Zion! – We need to find out why he malfunctioned. | -锡安 -我们得找出他故障的原因 |
[33:26] | – Xander, stop! – Get the clones back to the ships! | -桑德尔 别过去 -把克隆人带回船上 |
[33:28] | It would be suicide to pursue them. | 现在追上去无异于自杀 |
[33:31] | Go! | 快走 |
[33:33] | They have what they came for. | 他们已经达到目的了 |
[33:35] | Now, we must go, or we are all dead. | 赶紧走吧 否则我们都得死 |
[33:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:39] | But I will find Zion. I can’t lose him. | 但我一定要找到锡安 我不能失去他 |
[33:42] | I can’t lose him again, not this time. | 我不能再失去他了 |
[33:43] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[33:45] | I presume you placed a tracking device on him. | 你在他身上放了追踪器吧 |
[34:01] | The rebels are preparing to come around and destroy the Bertha. | 叛军回来攻击贝莎号了 |
[34:04] | We still have a chance if we can make it to the shipping lanes. | 如果能抵达航线 我们就还有机会 |
[34:24] | The lead rebel ship is trying to acquire a target lock on us. | 叛军主力飞船正在试图锁定我们 |
[34:33] | Captain Roy, the best– | 罗伊舰长 |
[34:35] | They’re still on us. I can’t shake them. | 他们还在追我们 我甩不掉他们 |
[34:37] | Captain Roy, the best looking– | 罗伊舰长 最帅 |
[34:40] | – Audio file deleted. – Enemy torpedo incoming! | -音频文件已删除 -敌方鱼雷来袭 |
[34:53] | Missile incoming! Brace for impact! | 导弹来袭 准备撞击 |
[35:02] | Torpedo neutralized. | 鱼雷已摧毁 |
[35:05] | – Son of a gun. – *I’ll scream and I’ll shout* | -我操 -*我会欢呼 我会呐喊* |
[35:08] | *And I will feel so great about* | *我会很高兴* |
[35:10] | *The Kubrick flying home again hurrah* | *库布里克号又飞回家了 万岁* |
[35:14] | Howdy, partners! This is space ace Captain Roy. | 你们好 伙伴们 我是太空王牌罗伊舰长 |
[35:18] | You look like you could use a little help, | 你们看起来需要帮助啊 |
[35:20] | so I brought some friends. | 所以我带了些朋友来 |
[35:24] | Attention, Bellum Batonianum marauders. | 贝隆巴顿尼亚掠夺者请注意 |
[35:26] | This is EarthCom cruiser Dauntless. | 这里是地球网巡洋舰无畏号 |
[35:29] | You will stand down, or you will be destroyed. | 要么退后 要么被消灭 |
[35:37] | The rebels have gone to light speed. EarthCom is in pursuit. | 叛军已经进入光速了 地球网正在追踪 |
[35:42] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[35:47] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[35:49] | What do you say, baby? | 你觉得呢 宝贝 |
[35:51] | You and me, you think we can do it? | 你觉得咱俩可以吗 |
[35:55] | It’s gonna be a little rocky, ’cause… | 会有点难 因为 |
[35:58] | I have no idea what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[36:04] | Mommy also has to save the whole universe. | 妈妈还得拯救整个宇宙 |
[36:10] | I know. Mom’s crazy, huh? | 我知道 妈妈太疯狂了 |
[36:14] | So, Mommy has some juggling to do, | 妈妈还有些杂务 |
[36:17] | but, we’re gonna make it work, okay? | 但我们会处理好的 好吗 |
[36:20] | Because I love you, | 因为我爱你 |
[36:22] | more than it is possible to love. | 超越了爱的极限 |
[36:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:28] | Okay, Bloom. | 好了 布鲁姆 |
[36:51] | I love you, Bloom. | 我爱你 布鲁姆 |
[36:53] | I’ll never let anything happen to you, okay? | 我不会让你出事的 好吗 |
[37:14] | I had a change of heart. | 我改变主意了 |
[37:16] | I couldn’t just leave good people like you behind to die. | 我不能扔下你们这些好人送死 |
[37:20] | So, once I cleared jamming range, | 所以我飞出干扰范围 |
[37:22] | I hailed EarthCom and told them you in trouble | 就呼叫了地球网 跟他们说你们有麻烦 |
[37:24] | and what I’d done. | 并坦白了我的所作所为 |
[37:26] | You see, uh… | 其实吧 |
[37:28] | I’ve always been a coward, | 我一直都是一个懦夫 |
[37:31] | but y’all inspired me to be a better man. | 但你们激励了我 |
[37:34] | Especially you, Xander. | 尤其是你 桑德尔 |
[37:37] | Me? | 我 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:39] | I saw the way you acted with your brother and, uh… | 我看到了你对待兄弟的态度 |
[37:42] | you never gave up on him. | 你从未放弃过他 |
[37:44] | Reminded me that there’s someone in my life | 正好提醒了我 |
[37:46] | that I need to reconnect with too. | 我的生命中也有需要重新联系的人 |
[37:49] | So, I’m going to visit Bertha. | 所以我要去看看贝莎 |
[37:53] | You are on the Bertha. | 你就在贝莎号上啊 |
[37:55] | No, the real Bertha, my sister. | 不 真正的贝莎 我姐妹 |
[37:57] | I named the ship after her. | 我用她的名字命名了这艘船 |
[38:00] | She’s, uh, an interesting individual. | 她很有趣 |
[38:03] | You might even get to meet her some day. | 说不定哪天你们还能见到她呢 |
[38:07] | Hey, what’s up with Jett? | 杰特在干嘛 |
[38:09] | He’s on the datastream, | 他在登录数据流 |
[38:10] | gathering information for us about the rebels. | 为我们搜集叛军的情报 |
[38:16] | you think maybe you could, uh, | 毕竟我偷了你的船 |
[38:18] | see your way to being a character witness at my trial | 你愿不愿意 |
[38:21] | when you haul me in front of a judge for… | 送我上庭接受审判时 |
[38:25] | stealing your ship? | 当我的品格证人 |
[38:28] | I shouldn’t think that’ll be necessary anymore, Mr. Scantron. | 我觉得没这个必要了 斯坎特隆先生 |
[38:31] | As long as you can see your way clear | 只要你能好自为之 |
[38:33] | to stay out of trouble from now on. | 别惹麻烦了 |
[38:36] | Cool. | 好的 |
[38:37] | I could do that. | 没问题 |
[38:39] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[38:41] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[38:47] | Where’s my motorcycle? | 我的摩托呢 |
[38:49] | About that… | 这个嘛 |
[38:52] | we need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[38:58] | Have we gathered enough evidence to definitively link the weapons | 我们有足够的证据证明武器和克隆士兵的制造 |
[39:00] | and the production of the cloned soldiers to Parallax? | 与视差有关吗 |
[39:03] | Not exactly. | 不一定 |
[39:04] | What does that mean, “not exactly”? | 什么叫”不一定” |
[39:06] | It means Parallax isn’t responsible for creating them. | 这些不是视差制造的 |
[39:09] | If not Parallax, then who? | 不是视差 还能是谁 |
[39:13] | Tian-V Spaceways. | 天V航天 |
[39:15] | Parallax’s biggest competitor. | 视差最大的竞争对手 |
[39:17] | No, it doesn’t make any sense. Why? | 不 说不通啊 为什么 |
[39:19] | Why would Tian-V go to all this trouble, run this whole charade, | 为什么天V航天要大费周章 弄出这个骗局 |
[39:22] | just to implicate Parallax in illegal arms trafficking to the Sumi? | 就为了把视差扯进苏米的非法军火交易 |
[39:26] | I don’t know, but there’s clearly | 我不知道 但是很明显 |
[39:28] | a much bigger conspiracy here than we thought. | 这里有一个比我们想象中更大的阴谋 |
[39:30] | But who’s behind it? | 但幕后黑手是谁呢 |
[39:32] | And what do they want? | 他们有什么目的 |
[39:33] | Look, Cap, I’m from the Outer Rim, | 舰长 我来自外环星域 |
[39:35] | and there’s a lot of anger out there right now, as you know. | 你也知道 那里的人现在很愤怒 |
[39:38] | But if this powder keg ignites, | 如果这个火药桶爆了 |
[39:40] | it’s likely to explode in EarthCom’s face. | 很可能会在地球网面前爆炸 |
[39:43] | We can’t allow that to happen. | 我们不能让这种事发生 |
[39:45] | You know, Xander, I’m starting to think you may be more than | 桑德尔 我开始觉得你好像不只是 |
[39:48] | just an ordinary teacher’s assistant at the Academy. | 学院里一个普通的助教 |
[39:52] | It’s Captain Duvall, Jett. | 我是杜瓦尔舰长 杰特 |
[39:55] | I know… Captain. | 我知道 舰长 |
[40:11] | Bloom? | 布鲁姆 |
[40:13] | Zazie, where’s Bloom? | 扎奇 布鲁姆呢 |
[40:23] | I can’t find Bloom! | 布鲁姆丢了 |