| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:48] | Use the quadratic formula to solve this equation. | 用二次公式来解这个方程 | 
| [00:52] | Correct. | 正确 | 
| [01:10] | Correct. | 正确 | 
| [01:22] | Starry Night, by Vincent Van Gogh. | 《星夜》 作者文森特·梵高 | 
| [01:25] | Explain the work in form and style. | 从形式和风格上解释作品 | 
| [01:32] | Why is it beautiful? | 它为什么很美 | 
| [01:35] | Why is it beautiful? | 它为什么很美 | 
| [01:38] | Why is it beautiful? | 它为什么很美 | 
| [02:02] | “To hear your voice is pomegranate wine to me. | 你的声音就像石榴酒 | 
| [02:06] | I draw life from hearing it. | 我从中汲取生命 | 
| [02:09] | Could I see you with every glance, | 我满眼都是你 | 
| [02:11] | it would be better for me than to eat or drink.” | 我宁愿不吃不喝 | 
| [02:16] | Take this kiss upon the brow, | 吻一下额头 | 
| [02:19] | and in parting from you now, | 和你分手 | 
| [02:22] | thus much let me avow you are not wrong who deem | 我承认你没有错 | 
| [02:26] | that my days have been a dream.” | 我的日子是一场梦 | 
| [03:44] | You know never to go in there! | 你知道这里不能进去的 | 
| [03:46] | Yes. I’m sorry, Mother. | 是的 对不起 妈妈 | 
| [04:11] | This is a hell of a ship. Never knew you were such a big-shot. | 这飞船也太屌了吧 你还是个大人物啊 | 
| [04:14] | Jett, would you please be careful with that? | 杰特 请小心点 好吗 | 
| [04:18] | Speaking of which, what are you doing here, Jett? | 话说你在这里干什么 杰特 | 
| [04:20] | Shouldn’t you be in your quarters? | 你不应该在宿舍吗 | 
| [04:22] | Did you know Zatarians snore? | 你知道扎塔人会打鼾吗 | 
| [04:23] | Yeah. Can’t sleep. | 睡不着啊 | 
| [04:28] | Zatarians don’t snore. | 扎塔人不打鼾 | 
| [04:30] | So, what are you really doing here? | 你来这里到底想干什么 | 
| [04:32] | I heard you got chewed out big-time by the admiral. | 我听说你被舰队司令骂惨了 | 
| [04:37] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 | 
| [04:38] | A ship this big, it’s like high school. People talk. | 飞船这么大 就像高中一样 肯定会八卦啊 | 
| [04:41] | That’s really none of your concern. | 这不关你的事 | 
| [04:43] | Isn’t the admiral going to do anything about Parallax | 视差被陷害为苏米人提供武器 | 
| [04:46] | being framed for supplying weapons to the Sumi? | 舰队司令不准备做点什么吗 | 
| [04:47] | She is doing something. | 她有所行动 | 
| [04:49] | She’s sending more ships to the Outer Rim to protect the colonies. | 她要派更多的船到外环星域去保护殖民地 | 
| [04:53] | That’s it? | 就这样 | 
| [04:55] | Seems to me they hate Earth more than they hate the Sumi. | 在我看来 相比苏米 他们更讨厌地球 | 
| [04:58] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [05:04] | What are you doing here, again, Jett? | 你来这里干什么 杰特 | 
| [05:06] | I want to come and help you find your brother. | 我想来帮你找你兄弟 | 
| [05:10] | We’re not going after Zion. | 我们不去救锡安 | 
| [05:12] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [05:13] | Because, not that it’s any of your business, | 虽然这不关你的事 | 
| [05:15] | the admiral has ordered us to return to Earth. | 但是舰队司令命令我们返回地球 | 
| [05:17] | -But– – No “buts”, Jett. | -但是 -没有”但是” 杰特 | 
| [05:19] | The admiral has decided that, | 舰队司令已经决定了 | 
| [05:21] | with the Outer Rim on the verge of open rebellion, | 外环星域已经到了公开叛乱的边缘 | 
| [05:23] | and the Sumi massing along the territorial boundaries, | 苏米正在领土边界聚集 | 
| [05:25] | provoking Bey Turhan is not in the interests of the Confederacy. | 联盟现在不希望激怒贝·图兰 | 
| [05:30] | And what do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [05:32] | I think that it’s my job to follow orders. | 我觉得听从命令是我的职责 | 
| [05:35] | Alright, maybe it is, but it’s not mine. | 也许吧 但这不是我的职责 | 
| [05:38] | I’m not in the CIS, | 我不是中情局的 | 
| [05:39] | and, well, after missing the last few weeks of classes, | 而且我错过了几周课程 | 
| [05:41] | I doubt I’m in the Academy anymore either. | 能不能进学院也成未知数了 | 
| [05:43] | Thank you for your concern, Jett, | 谢谢你的关心 杰特 | 
| [05:45] | but there’s really nothing we can do. | 但我们真的无能为力 | 
| [05:48] | Captain, I’m receiving a priority message for you from Earth. | 舰长 收到地球给你的急电 | 
| [05:54] | Yeah, I’m going. | 嗯 我走了 | 
| [05:56] | I need a disco nap anyway. | 我正好需要小睡一下 | 
| [05:58] | Keeps the skin young, Cap. | 可以护肤舰长 | 
| [06:02] | – Good night, Captain. – Good night, Jett. | -晚安 舰长 -晚安 杰特 | 
| [06:05] | – Sweet dreams, Captain. – Sweet dreams, Jett. | -好梦 舰长 -美梦 杰特 | 
| [06:08] | Accept transmission. | 接受通信 | 
| [06:12] | Professor. | 教授 | 
| [06:14] | Is there something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [06:15] | I’m afraid so, yes. | 是的 | 
| [06:17] | While you were away, Cadet Zhou discovered that she was pregnant. | 你不在的时候 周学员发现自己怀孕了 | 
| [06:20] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:22] | That’s… | 这 | 
| [06:26] | Captain? | 舰长 | 
| [06:29] | Who’s the father? | 父亲是谁 | 
| [06:30] | Her pregnancy appears to be the result of parthenogenesis, | 她的怀孕似乎是单性生殖的结果 | 
| [06:34] | the spontaneous development of a diploid gamete cell into a fetus. | 二倍体配子细胞自发发育成胎儿 | 
| [06:38] | Immaculate conception, Captain Duvall. | 无沾成胎 杜瓦尔舰长 | 
| [06:41] | Please, read a book on occasion | 在宇宙中驰骋时 | 
| [06:42] | while you’re galloping across the cosmos. | 也偶尔读读书吧 | 
| [06:45] | Cadet Zhou has had a rapidly accelerated pregnancy, | 周学员的怀孕周期很快 | 
| [06:48] | and she has already given birth to the child. | 孩子已经生下来了 | 
| [06:54] | I’m–I’m sorry, what?! | 抱歉 什么 | 
| [06:56] | You can’t be serious. | 不是吧 | 
| [06:58] | Are Jax and the baby okay? | 杰克斯和孩子还好吗 | 
| [07:00] | They appear to be healthy, yes. | 她们看起来很健康 | 
| [07:02] | But Jax is unnerved by the entire experience, | 但是杰克斯对整个经历感到很不安 | 
| [07:06] | as I am sure you can appreciate. | 我相信你也能理解 | 
| [07:08] | There are many questions about this whole ordeal | 这次严酷的考验有很多疑问 | 
| [07:10] | – that remain unanswered, so– – Of course. Please… | -还没有答案 所以 -当然 请 | 
| [07:14] | tell Jax that we’re already on our way back to Earth. | 告诉杰克斯 我们已经在返回地球的路上了 | 
| [07:17] | And tell her… | 告诉她 | 
| [07:19] | Yes? | 嗯 | 
| [07:22] | Tell her that I’m sorry I wasn’t there for her when she needed me. | 告诉她我很抱歉 她需要我的时候我没有陪着她 | 
| [07:26] | I will be from now on. | 以后我都会陪着她的 | 
| [07:34] | Adam and Eve play rock-paper-scissors 10 times. | 亚当和夏娃玩了十次剪刀石头布 | 
| [07:38] | Adam uses rock three times, scissors six times, | 亚当出了三次石头 六次剪刀 | 
| [07:41] | and paper once. | 还有一次布 | 
| [07:42] | Eve uses rock twice, scissors four times, | 夏娃出了两次石头 四次剪刀 | 
| [07:45] | and paper four times. | 还有四次布 | 
| [07:46] | There are no ties in all 10 games. | 十场比赛没有平局 | 
| [07:48] | The order of games is unknown. | 游戏顺序未知 | 
| [07:51] | – Who wins? By how much? – Pay attention. | -谁赢了 赢了几局 -专心点 | 
| [07:53] | – Why? – Because we need to test your cognitive abilities. | -为什么 -因为我们需要测试你的认知能力 | 
| [07:56] | We always do that. | 天天都是测试 | 
| [07:57] | We have to make sure your body is growing strong and right. | 我们要确保你的身体健康成长 | 
| [08:00] | Now… who wins? | 谁赢了 | 
| [08:04] | Adam wins, 7-3. | 亚当赢了 七比三 | 
| [08:06] | But why does the man always have to win? | 但为什么总是男人赢呢 | 
| [08:07] | – He’s such a scum weasel. – Correct. | -他真是个卑鄙小人 -正确 | 
| [08:10] | Do not recognize expression “scum weasel.” | 无法识别”卑鄙小人”这个表达 | 
| [08:12] | Please repeat. | 请重复 | 
| [08:16] | Your cognitive and memory times are 17% above yesterday. | 你的认知和记忆时间比昨天高17% | 
| [08:21] | That’s good. | 很好 | 
| [08:22] | Although, your hormone levels indicate an emotional strain today. | 不过你的荷尔蒙水平表明你今天情绪有点紧张 | 
| [08:26] | Explain. | 解释一下吧 | 
| [08:28] | I was having my breakfast and I… | 我当时在吃早餐 我 | 
| [08:31] | heard something. | 听到了什么 | 
| [08:34] | – What? – Voices. | -什么 -声音 | 
| [08:36] | Bloom, we are the only ones here. | 布鲁姆 这里只有我们 | 
| [08:39] | A sound should not frighten you. | 声音有什么好怕的 | 
| [08:40] | I wasn’t frightened. I just wanted to know what it was. | 我不害怕 我只是想知道那是什么 | 
| [08:47] | How do you feel when you look to these stars? | 当你看着这些星星时 你有什么感觉 | 
| [08:51] | Alive. | 活力 | 
| [08:52] | Most would say “alone.” | 大多数人会说”孤单” | 
| [08:55] | I don’t understand. | 为什么 | 
| [08:57] | Do you feel alone? | 你觉得孤单吗 | 
| [09:01] | Find Abell 2744. | 找到亚伯2744 | 
| [09:05] | Abell 2744. Also known as the “Pandora Cluster”. | 亚伯2744 也被称为”潘多拉星团” | 
| [09:09] | And what do you know of the Pandora myth? | 你对潘多拉神话了解多少 | 
| [09:13] | A polytheistic myth of ancient Earth. | 古代地球上的多神神话 | 
| [09:16] | Pandora opened a jar left in her care containing sickness, death, | 潘多拉打开了一个装有疾病 死亡 | 
| [09:19] | and many other unspecified evils | 以及其他未知邪恶的罐子 | 
| [09:21] | that were then released into the world. | 然后这些邪恶被释放出来 | 
| [09:25] | That’s cheating. | 你这是作弊 | 
| [09:27] | Now, what is the lesson of that tale? | 这个故事的教训是什么 | 
| [09:30] | – Curiosity is death. – Correct, | -好奇心害死猫 -正确 | 
| [09:33] | and yet you still go to the place | 但你还是去了 | 
| [09:34] | that you are not meant to enter. Why is that? | 你不该去的地方 为什么 | 
| [09:39] | Forgive me, Mother. I feel– | 原谅我 妈妈 我觉得 | 
| [09:41] | Stop. | 站住 | 
| [09:42] | When you feel negative emotions, you bury them. | 当你感觉到负面情绪时 就掩埋掉 | 
| [09:45] | Bad things will happen if you don’t. | 如果你不这么做 坏事就会发生 | 
| [09:48] | I don’t want bad things to happen. | 我不希望坏事发生 | 
| [09:50] | Good. Neither do I. | 很好 我也不希望 | 
| [10:16] | What is it, Cap– Sir? | 怎么了 舰长 长官 | 
| [10:18] | – Where is Ralen? – He should be in his rack. Why? | -瑞伦呢 -在床上吧 怎么了 | 
| [10:22] | Come in, please. | 请进 | 
| [10:26] | Ralen? | 瑞伦 | 
| [10:31] | Was in his rack. | 他之前在床上啊 | 
| [10:34] | Emily, locate Lieutenant Ralen. | 艾米莉 定位瑞伦中尉 | 
| [10:36] | Lieutenant Ralen is not aboard the Dauntless. | 瑞伦中尉不在无畏号上 | 
| [10:51] | “I love your hills and I love your dales, | 我爱你的山丘 我爱你的山谷 | 
| [10:55] | and I love your flocks a-bleating, | 我爱你的羊群 | 
| [10:57] | but oh, on the heather to lie together, | 但是 一起躺在石南上 | 
| [11:01] | with both our hearts…” | 我们的心在 | 
| [11:04] | “…beating.” | 跳动 | 
| [11:27] | Jax? | 杰克斯 | 
| [11:29] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 | 
| [11:38] | They took my baby! Bloom. I–I fell asleep, | 他们偷了我的孩子 布鲁姆 我睡着了 | 
| [11:41] | and when I woke up she was gone! So was Zazie! | 我醒来以后 她就不见了 还有扎奇 | 
| [11:43] | Someone must’ve taken Zazie, too! | 扎奇肯定也带走了 | 
| [11:45] | I’ll scan the blanket for biological residue. Here. | 我扫描一下毯子上的生物残留物 给我 | 
| [11:47] | Stay away from this! | 别碰它 | 
| [11:49] | Cadet Zhou, I am here to help. Please, let me help you. | 周学院 我是来帮忙的 让我帮你吧 | 
| [11:54] | Her eyes… | 她的眼睛 | 
| [11:56] | What color were her eyes? | 她的眼睛是什么颜色的 | 
| [11:57] | – I don’t even remember her eyes! – Okay. | -我都不记得了 -好吧 | 
| [12:05] | There is only one other biological signature on the blanket. | 毯子上只有一个生物特征 | 
| [12:07] | If I would’ve just stayed awake, if I didn’t fall asleep, | 如果我没睡觉 如果我醒着 | 
| [12:09] | none of this would have happened! | 这一切都不会发生 | 
| [12:13] | Computer. Access code Shral-1-6-3-0-9. | 计算机 访问代码什拉尔16309 | 
| [12:17] | Security footage, dormitory corridor L-14. | 监控录像 宿舍走廊L-14 | 
| [12:20] | Time code 1900. | 时间代码1900 | 
| [12:21] | Advance three-quarter speed. Scan for motion. | 提速四分之三 扫描运动 | 
| [12:26] | There. That’s it. | 那里 就是这个 | 
| [12:28] | That’s who took my baby. | 是她带走了我的孩子 | 
| [12:29] | Computer, freeze image. | 电脑 冻结图像 | 
| [12:31] | Enhance. | 增强画质 | 
| [12:34] | Zazie. | 扎奇 | 
| [12:39] | Are you all right, Jax? | 你没事吧 杰克斯 | 
| [12:40] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 | 
| [12:42] | I’m Ralen. | 我叫瑞伦 | 
| [12:43] | Do you really not recognize me? | 你真的不认识我吗 | 
| [12:46] | Jax, where are you going? | 杰克斯 你要去哪里 | 
| [12:48] | Wait, Jax! | 等等 杰克斯 | 
| [12:49] | Please… wait. | 拜托 等等 | 
| [12:53] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 | 
| [13:00] | What are these markings? | 这些斑点是什么 | 
| [13:02] | They are a part of me. | 它们是我的一部分 | 
| [13:05] | I don’t understand, you’re… | 我不明白 你 | 
| [13:08] | You’re different than me. | 你和我不一样 | 
| [13:11] | The last– | 最后 | 
| [13:12] | The last thing I remember was going to sleep on the Dauntless, | 我记得的最后一件事就是在无畏号上睡觉 | 
| [13:15] | and then I woke up here. | 然后我就在这里醒来了 | 
| [13:17] | When did you arrive? | 你什么时候到的 | 
| [13:20] | I’ve always been here. | 我一直在这里 | 
| [13:24] | Did that hurt? | 疼吗 | 
| [13:26] | No, it’s just not appropriate. | 不 这样不合适 | 
| [13:31] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [13:35] | We will find out what happened to you, Jax. I promise. | 我们会搞清楚你怎么了 杰克斯 我保证 | 
| [13:42] | That is definitely new. | 这个真没见过 | 
| [13:45] | Quick, hide! | 快躲起来 | 
| [13:49] | Bloom. Is something wrong? | 布鲁姆 出什么事了吗 | 
| [13:52] | No. Why would you say that? | 没有 为什么这么说 | 
| [13:55] | You would tell me, right? | 你不会有事瞒着我的 对吗 | 
| [13:59] | Good children do not tell lies. | 好孩子不说谎 | 
| [14:02] | I wasn’t lying, Mother. I was going to study. | 我没有撒谎 妈妈 我准备去学习呢 | 
| [14:08] | – Who was that? – My mother. | -谁啊 -我妈妈 | 
| [14:11] | Eve. That might begin to explain a few things. | 伊芙 这也许能解释一些事情 | 
| [14:16] | Do you like poetry, Ralen? | 你喜欢诗歌吗 瑞伦 | 
| [14:19] | Poetry? | 诗歌 | 
| [14:21] | “Love and harmony combine around our souls entwine.” | 爱与和谐在我们的灵魂中交织 | 
| [14:29] | It’s pretty, right? | 很美吧 | 
| [14:32] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [14:34] | Quite. | 很美 | 
| [14:38] | My multitron does not appear to be functioning. | 我的通讯器好像坏了 | 
| [14:41] | – I need to go. – Why? | -我得走了 -为什么 | 
| [14:44] | Is it so bad to stay here with me? | 和我待着很难受吗 | 
| [14:46] | No! No, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 | 
| [14:50] | But something has happened to you. | 但你有点不对劲 | 
| [14:53] | To everyone. | 所有人都不对劲 | 
| [14:55] | And we need to find out what that is. | 我们得查出原因 | 
| [14:59] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 | 
| [15:03] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 | 
| [15:05] | The armory. | 军械库 | 
| [15:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [15:11] | You know, where they keep the slycrs. | 他们放斯莱塞的地方 | 
| [15:14] | Slycrs. | 斯莱塞 | 
| [15:17] | Laser weapons. | 激光武器 | 
| [15:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [15:23] | but I do know I wanna be with you. | 但我知道 我想和你在一起 | 
| [15:36] | There was a time | 曾经 | 
| [15:37] | when I would have given the worlds to hear you say those words. | 我愿意不顾一切 只为听到你说这些话 | 
| [15:42] | But you are with Captain Duvall now. | 但你现在和杜瓦尔舰长在一起了 | 
| [15:48] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:50] | That’s not what’s supposed to happen. I don’t like this feeling. | 不是这样的 我不喜欢这种感觉 | 
| [15:55] | Jax, wait! | 杰克斯 等等 | 
| [15:57] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [16:00] | Jax! | 杰克斯 | 
| [16:02] | – Mother, I need you! – Jax! | -妈妈 我需要你 -杰克斯 | 
| [16:04] | Jax? | 杰克斯 | 
| [16:06] | Mother! Mother! | 妈妈 妈妈 | 
| [16:09] | – Jax, what is happening?! – Mother! | -杰克斯 发生什么事了 -妈妈 | 
| [16:12] | Jax, are you alright?! | 杰克斯 你没事吧 | 
| [17:10] | Use the quadratic formula to solve this equation. | 用二次公式来解这个方程 | 
| [17:14] | Correct. | 正确 | 
| [18:04] | Jax? | 杰克斯 | 
| [18:05] | You just keep lying to me! | 你一直对我撒谎 | 
| [18:27] | Jax? | 杰克斯 | 
| [18:40] | Jax! | 杰克斯 | 
| [18:49] | What the– | 什么 | 
| [18:52] | Why would you do that?! | 你干嘛啊 | 
| [18:56] | Oh, man that was cold. | 天哪 太冰了 | 
| [18:59] | Like Pluto cold, Cap. | 像冥王星一样 舰长 | 
| [19:00] | I totally think my skull is broke. | 我觉得我的头骨碎了 | 
| [19:06] | Jax, where’s the baby? Is it okay? | 杰克斯 孩子呢 没事吧 | 
| [19:08] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 | 
| [19:11] | What’s going on here, Jax? | 怎么回事 杰克斯 | 
| [19:12] | Why do you keep calling me that? | 你为什么一直这么叫我杰克斯 | 
| [19:15] | Because that’s your name. Jax. | 因为这是你的名字 杰克斯 | 
| [19:18] | You look super familiar. Who are you? | 你看起来很面熟 你是谁 | 
| [19:21] | I’m Xander. | 我是桑德尔 | 
| [19:24] | This is Jett. | 这是杰特 | 
| [19:25] | You don’t recognize us? You don’t know me? | 你不认识我们吗 你不认识我吗 | 
| [19:30] | Last thing I remember was falling asleep on the Dauntless. | 我记得的最后一件事就是在无畏号上睡着了 | 
| [19:35] | And then I was here, with you. | 然后我就和你在这里了 | 
| [19:38] | Ralen had disappeared, | 瑞伦失踪了 | 
| [19:39] | but we still had 18 hours before we made it to Earth. | 但是我们还有18个小时才到达地球 | 
| [19:42] | The campus seems to be empty. Where is everybody? | 校园好像没人啊 大家都去哪了 | 
| [19:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [19:46] | – Get on the datastream and find out. – Yeah. | -上数据流查查 -嗯 | 
| [19:51] | I can’t. It’s… It’s gone. It’s like it doesn’t even exist. | 上不了 它不见了 就好像不存在一样 | 
| [19:56] | None of this is right. | 太不对劲了 | 
| [19:57] | We would have been notified if Earth were under attack. | 如果地球受到攻击 我们会得到通知啊 | 
| [19:59] | The Sumi? | 苏米 | 
| [20:01] | Wait. You don’t think Bey Turhan could be behind this, do you? | 等等 不会是贝·图兰干的吧 | 
| [20:03] | No. That carbon scoring is… old. | 不 碳痕很古老 | 
| [20:06] | Months. Maybe years. | 几个月 甚至几年 | 
| [20:08] | Wait. You’re not suggesting what I think you’re suggesting? Cap! | 等等 你的意思不会是… 舰长 | 
| [20:11] | Time-travel is impossible. | 时间旅行是不可能的 | 
| [20:13] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [20:16] | This must be the future. | 这一定是未来 | 
| [20:20] | Jax, how long have you been here? | 杰克斯 你在这里多久了 | 
| [20:23] | I’ve always been here. | 我一直在这里 | 
| [20:25] | Where’s my mother? I wanna talk to her. | 我妈妈呢 我想和她谈谈 | 
| [20:28] | Eve? She’s… She’s not with us. | 伊芙 她 她没和我们在一起 | 
| [20:32] | We do have a friend, though, Ralen. | 不过我们有个朋友 瑞伦 | 
| [20:34] | – Have you seen him? – Ralen. | -你见过他吗 -瑞伦 | 
| [20:36] | Ralen? | 瑞伦 | 
| [20:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [20:39] | He–he’s not like us. He’s different. | 他和我们长得不一样 | 
| [20:42] | Yeah, spots all over his skin. | 是的 他皮肤上都是斑点 | 
| [20:44] | Super alien. Super hot. | 特别像外星人 特别帅 | 
| [20:47] | No. | 没有 | 
| [20:51] | Could she be lying? | 她在撒谎吗 | 
| [20:53] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 | 
| [20:54] | The symptoms are closer to something like amnesia. | 这些症状更像是健忘症 | 
| [20:57] | I think maybe you should take a walk, see what you can find out. | 你去四周转转 看看有什么发现 | 
| [21:00] | I’ll stay here and see what I can learn from Jax. | 我留在这里 看看杰克斯知道什么 | 
| [21:02] | Whoa, man, really? | 伙计 不是吧 | 
| [21:03] | You want me to walk around this spooky, | 你想让我一个人 | 
| [21:05] | abandoned campus by myself? | 在这个可怕的废弃校园里转转 | 
| [21:06] | Shouldn’t we, like, I don’t know, stick together? | 我们不是应该抱团吗 | 
| [21:09] | No, not the time. Do it, Jett. | 现在不是时候 去吧 杰特 | 
| [21:11] | How about I interrogate the pretty girl | 要不这次我去审问美女 | 
| [21:13] | and you walk around alone for a change? | 你一个人转转吧 | 
| [21:16] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [21:18] | She better hope that bottle doesn’t leave a scar. | 希望瓶子没把我砸出疤 | 
| [21:20] | This here is my moneymaker. | 我可是靠脸吃饭的 | 
| [21:32] | Jax, I think I should talk to your mother. | 杰克斯 我想和你妈妈谈谈 | 
| [21:34] | Can you help me find out where she is? | 你能帮我找到她吗 | 
| [21:38] | I don’t think so. | 不行 | 
| [21:40] | Please? | 拜托 | 
| [21:42] | I need your help, Jax. Will you help me? | 我需要你的帮助 杰克斯 你能帮我吗 | 
| [21:52] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [22:04] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 不是吗 | 
| [22:06] | What’s beautiful? | 哪漂亮了 | 
| [22:08] | The entire city has been destroyed. | 整个城市都被摧毁了 | 
| [22:10] | No, it’s always been this way. | 不 一直都是这样 | 
| [22:22] | When I left here, none of this had happened yet. | 我离开这里时 这一切还没有发生 | 
| [22:24] | There were people here, Jax. | 这里还有人 杰克斯 | 
| [22:27] | A lot of people. | 很多人 | 
| [22:28] | Something terrible has happened. | 有什么可怕的事情发生了 | 
| [22:31] | You said that you’ve been here always. | 你说你一直在这里 | 
| [22:32] | What does that mean, weeks, days, months? | 什么意思 几周 几天 几个月吗 | 
| [22:35] | Time is a relative construct. | 时间是一个相对结构 | 
| [22:38] | We used to walk these halls together. Don’t you remember? | 我们曾经一起走过这里 你不记得了吗 | 
| [22:41] | Did we walk hand-in-hand? | 手牵手吗 | 
| [22:46] | Did our hearts entwine? | 我们的心交织在一起了吗 | 
| [22:48] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 | 
| [22:54] | It’s like have memories of you, but… | 我好像有你的记忆 但是 | 
| [22:58] | you’re so far away. | 你离得好远 | 
| [23:01] | Well, that was before. | 那是之前了 | 
| [23:05] | Before I existed? | 在我存在之前吗 | 
| [23:08] | It’s like I remember you, but I was someone else. | 我好像记得你 但当时我是另一个人 | 
| [23:13] | Does that mean I’m not real? | 所以我不是真实存在的吗 | 
| [23:15] | No, you’re real, Jax. | 不 你是真实存在的 杰克斯 | 
| [23:18] | I know because I’m looking at you. | 因为我正在看着你 | 
| [23:23] | And I’m holding you. | 拖着你的脸颊 | 
| [23:27] | You feel my touch? | 你感觉到了吗 | 
| [23:32] | You’re as real as I am. | 你和我一样真实 | 
| [23:36] | I wanna show you something. | 我给你看样东西 | 
| [23:48] | No unknown heat signatures anywhere within a 200-kilometer radius. | 方圆200公里范围内 没有未知的热信号 | 
| [23:52] | No electrical signatures either. | 也没有电信号 | 
| [23:58] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [23:59] | That’s strange. Now I’m picking up immense power readings from… | 真奇怪 那扇门后面出现 | 
| [24:03] | from behind that door. | 大量能量读数 | 
| [24:06] | What the– | 什么 | 
| [24:09] | Xander?! | 桑德尔 | 
| [24:16] | There’s something I’d like to show you. | 我想给你看样东西 | 
| [24:19] | I’m not sure that we have time. | 我们可能没那么多时间 | 
| [24:22] | I take art classes, you see. | 我上过美术课 | 
| [24:23] | Technique and history. | 绘画技术和历史 | 
| [24:25] | And every time they asked me to draw something beautiful, | 每次他们让我画漂亮的东西 | 
| [24:28] | all I could draw was this. | 我却只能画这个 | 
| [24:30] | I never understood why. | 我不明白为什么 | 
| [24:34] | You drew all these? | 这些都是你画的 | 
| [24:37] | I thought you didn’t remember anything? | 我以为你什么都不记得了 | 
| [24:39] | I know. It was a mystery to me too, | 是啊 这对我来说也是个谜 | 
| [24:41] | until you arrived. | 直到你来了 | 
| [24:44] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [24:56] | Oh, Zazie! Thank God you’re here. | 扎奇 还好你在这里 | 
| [24:58] | Quick, help me get out of these restraints. | 快帮我解开 | 
| [24:59] | We gotta help the others. | 我们得帮助其他人 | 
| [25:00] | How did you find us, and who else is with you? | 你怎么找到我们的 还有谁和你在一起 | 
| [25:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [25:06] | Zazie, where–where’s Ralen? | 扎奇 瑞伦呢 | 
| [25:07] | Is–is he okay? | 他没事吧 | 
| [25:09] | He’ll be fine, but you’re not supposed to be here. | 他没事 但你不应该在这里 | 
| [25:12] | Where the hell is “Here?” | 这里到底是哪里 | 
| [25:15] | I’m running out of time, Jett. | 我没时间了 杰特 | 
| [25:16] | Wait, running out of time for what? To save the Earth? | 等等 没时间做什么 拯救地球吗 | 
| [25:19] | Did something destroy it? | 有什么东西毁了它吗 | 
| [25:20] | Oh, man, are we in the future? | 天啊 我们在未来吗 | 
| [25:22] | Is that what you think this is? | 你是这么想的吗 | 
| [25:26] | No, Jett. We are not in the future! | 不 杰特 我们不在未来 | 
| [25:28] | We are on another Earth. | 我们在另一个地球上 | 
| [25:33] | My Earth. | 我的地球 | 
| [25:35] | And if I can’t stop what’s about to happen, | 如果我无法阻止即将发生的事情 | 
| [25:36] | then yours is going to end up just like it. | 那你的地球的结局也会一样 | 
| [25:43] | Your Earth? | 你的地球 | 
| [25:48] | This is… | 这是 | 
| [25:50] | was my home. | 曾经是我的家 | 
| [25:53] | Eve and Tierney saved me and brought me to yours. | 伊芙和蒂尔尼救了我 带我去了你的地球 | 
| [25:56] | No, I–I thought you were from the Outer Rim like me? | 我以为你和我一样来自外环星域呢 | 
| [26:01] | – Where is–where is everyone else? – Dead. | -其他人呢 -死了 | 
| [26:03] | You didn’t have a Great Migration off-world like we did? | 你们没像我们一样进行外太空大迁徙吗 | 
| [26:06] | We invested all of our resources in | 我们把所有的资源都投到了 | 
| [26:09] | carbon scrubbers that never worked. | 从未起作用的碳洗涤器上 | 
| [26:11] | Famine swept the Earth and… | 饥荒席卷地球 | 
| [26:14] | then the wars started. | 然后战争开始了 | 
| [26:19] | My entire family was killed, Jett. | 我全家都死了 杰特 | 
| [26:23] | And now you’re saying that the same thing that happened to your world | 你说你的世界发生的事 | 
| [26:28] | is gonna happen to ours. | 也会发生在我们的世界 | 
| [26:32] | You’ve been holding out on me. You’re quite the budding artist. | 你还一直瞒着我 你简直就是青年艺术家啊 | 
| [26:37] | – What are these ones? – No, no, no, no! | -这些是什么 -不 不 | 
| [26:40] | Those are my nightmares. I don’t want to think about those. | 那是我的噩梦 我不愿意去想它们 | 
| [26:42] | Well, if–if they help you to remember, then… | 如果它们能帮助你想起来什么 那 | 
| [26:51] | I only wanna think about you. | 我只愿意想你 | 
| [27:00] | I’m so very sorry, Zazie. | 很抱歉 扎奇 | 
| [27:05] | You should be. | 你的确应该道歉 | 
| [27:09] | Your friend here was a… brilliant PhD student in the genetics lab. | 你的朋友是遗传学实验室杰出的博士生 | 
| [27:15] | Trying to save the world through the genetic manipulation of crops. | 试图通过改变农作物的基因来拯救世界 | 
| [27:21] | How’d that work out for you? | 结果如何 | 
| [27:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [27:27] | Eve and I arrived on this Earth through a portal. | 我和伊芙是通过传送门来到地球的 | 
| [27:30] | We told Zazie we would take her back with us to our universe | 我们告诉扎奇 如果她帮我们做实验 | 
| [27:32] | if she helped us with our experiments. | 我们就带她回到我们的宇宙 | 
| [27:35] | What kind of experiments? | 什么样的实验 | 
| [27:37] | We were searching for another universe | 我们正在寻找另一个宇宙 | 
| [27:38] | to call humanity’s home if ours was destroyed. | 以防我们的家园被摧毁 | 
| [27:41] | What, like Noah’s Ark? | 什么 像诺亚方舟吗 | 
| [27:43] | Yeah, something like that, | 是啊 差不多吧 | 
| [27:45] | but we couldn’t get back home. | 但是我们回不了家 | 
| [27:49] | Traveling between universes can be a bitch. | 宇宙旅行太操蛋了 | 
| [27:52] | Then the final attack came. | 然后最终攻击来临了 | 
| [27:55] | We were all together in the lab | 我们当时都在实验室 | 
| [27:56] | when we received word that a bio-toxin | 得知有一种生物毒素 | 
| [27:58] | had been released into our atmosphere. | 被释放到我们的大气层中了 | 
| [28:02] | All human life on this world was about to die in a matter of minutes. | 这个世界上所有的生命都将在几分钟内死去 | 
| [28:06] | So, we offered Zazie a choice: | 所以我们给了扎奇一个选择 | 
| [28:08] | leave with us, | 跟我们走 | 
| [28:09] | or die here with her people. | 或者和她的同胞死在这里 | 
| [28:14] | So, you helped them? | 所以你帮了她们 | 
| [28:16] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [28:18] | They said that their universe was in jeopardy too. | 她们说她们的宇宙也处于危险之中 | 
| [28:23] | That they needed my help. | 她们需要我的帮助 | 
| [28:25] | She didn’t want to see another Earth destroyed like hers. | 她不想看到另一个地球像她的地球一样被摧毁 | 
| [28:28] | Our Earth. | 我们的地球 | 
| [28:30] | And Eve gave her what was needed | 伊芙给了她让杰克斯 | 
| [28:31] | to impregnate Jax with her own clone. | 自身受孕所需的东西 | 
| [28:34] | Wait. Is she here too? | 等等 她也在这里吗 | 
| [28:36] | You’ve already met her. | 你已经见过她了 | 
| [28:38] | You’ve been calling her “Jax”. | 你一直叫她”杰克斯” | 
| [28:41] | That’s Jax’s baby?! | 那是杰克斯的孩子 | 
| [28:43] | Yes. Jett– | 是的 杰特 | 
| [28:44] | I never wanted to hurt Jax or… | 我不想伤害杰克斯 或者 | 
| [28:48] | anyone else. | 其他人 | 
| [28:50] | Ralen was your friend. | 瑞伦是你的朋友 | 
| [28:51] | Jax was your friend, and we… | 杰克斯是你的朋友 我们 | 
| [28:55] | we were friends. | 我们是朋友 | 
| [28:57] | How many people have you hurt | 你为了不伤害任何人 | 
| [28:59] | on your quest not to hurt anyone, Zazie? | 而伤害了多少人 扎奇 | 
| [29:05] | I’ve been thinking a lot about us recently, as well. | 我最近也在思考我们的事 | 
| [29:10] | There’s been so much that I wanted to say to you. | 我想对你说的话太多了 | 
| [29:13] | I don’t know what’s been happening between us, | 我不知道我们之间发生了什么事 | 
| [29:14] | but I know that when I was away, I missed you a lot. | 但我知道只要你不在 我就很想你 | 
| [29:17] | And I wanted desperately to be near you again. | 我很想来找你 | 
| [29:19] | I wanna be with you too. | 我也想和你在一起 | 
| [29:27] | I’m sorry. I don’t think this is right. | 抱歉 我感觉不对 | 
| [29:31] | You don’t feel like you’re Jax. | 你不像杰克斯 | 
| [29:33] | At least, not my Jax. | 至少不是我的杰克斯 | 
| [29:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [29:44] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to be. | 不是这样的 | 
| [29:46] | – What are you talking about? – You’re lying! | -你说什么 -你在撒谎 | 
| [29:48] | You’re a liar! You came here to hurt me! I saw it! | 你是个骗子 你是来伤害我的 我看见了 | 
| [29:52] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是你来这里的原因 | 
| [29:55] | Jax! | 杰克斯 | 
| [29:58] | – Xander! – We have to go after her! | -桑德尔 -我们得去找她 | 
| [30:00] | That isn’t Jax, Cap. | 那不是杰克斯 舰长 | 
| [30:02] | I know it’s not Jax, but who is it then? | 我知道 但她是谁 | 
| [30:04] | It’s her daughter, Bloom. | 她的女儿 布鲁姆 | 
| [30:05] | That’s impossible. She’s a fully grown adult. | 不可能 她已经成年了 | 
| [30:07] | In body, yeah. In mind, not so much. | 她生理成年了 但是心理没有 | 
| [30:09] | Look, she’s been genetically altered to accelerate her growth, | 她被基因改造了 来加速她的成长 | 
| [30:11] | but she has the emotional maturity of a child. | 但她的心智就像儿童一样 | 
| [30:13] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [30:16] | Because I made her. | 因为是我创造的她 | 
| [30:18] | What have you done to Jax?! | 你对杰克斯做了什么 | 
| [30:19] | Dude! Dude, easy! | 伙计 别紧张 | 
| [30:22] | She’s here to help. | 她是来帮忙的 | 
| [30:23] | Yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 怎么帮 | 
| [30:25] | Because if we abandon our friends, then we abandon all hope. | 如果我们抛弃了朋友 就放弃了所有的希望 | 
| [30:29] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [30:32] | There’s something that I need to show you. | 我给你看个东西 | 
| [30:36] | Change of plan, kiddos. | 计划变了 孩子们 | 
| [30:40] | This was all Eve’s plan. Not mine. | 这都是伊芙的计划 不是我的 | 
| [30:43] | I knew it wouldn’t work, and, clearly, I was right. | 我就知道这行不通的 很明显 我是对的 | 
| [30:45] | It might have worked if you hadn’t interfered. | 如果你不干涉的话 就有可能成功 | 
| [30:48] | – I’m sorry. What plan was this? – To save the universe. | -抱歉 这是什么计划 -拯救宇宙 | 
| [30:51] | Jax got us a reprieve from the Ancients once before. | 杰克斯帮我们从古人那里争取过一次缓刑 | 
| [30:53] | She’ll save us all again. | 她还会拯救我们的 | 
| [30:55] | Think about what Jax has been through. | 好好想想杰克斯经历的事 | 
| [30:57] | There is no way to be sure that she won’t have her doubts | 她向古人报告时 | 
| [30:59] | when she reports back to the Ancients. | 你能保证她不会动摇吗 | 
| [31:01] | Doubts that would result in our total annihilation. | 我们可能会因此彻底毁灭的 | 
| [31:04] | So, you created a new Jax… | 所以你创建了一个不会动摇的 | 
| [31:07] | free of doubts. | 新杰克斯 | 
| [31:09] | One that knew only tranquility and peace. | 一个只知道宁静和平的人 | 
| [31:13] | Eve had the idea to create a new Pandora of our own. | 伊芙想让我们自己创造一个新的潘多拉 | 
| [31:16] | One we could control from birth. | 一个我们从出生就可以控制的潘多拉 | 
| [31:18] | We were going to give her a life free of suffering. | 我们想给她一个没有痛苦的人生 | 
| [31:21] | Eve’s idea was she would then would report back | 伊芙想让她向古人报告 | 
| [31:22] | to the Ancients that our universe was worthy of survival. | 我们的宇宙值得存活 | 
| [31:28] | As if a perfect life is possible to create. | 说得好像可以创造完美的生活一样 | 
| [31:31] | We did create it. Here. | 我们的确在这里创造了完美的生活 | 
| [31:33] | Bloom was ignorant. | 布鲁姆很无知 | 
| [31:35] | You guys put these ridiculously idyllic | 你们把这些荒谬的田园诗般的人性 | 
| [31:37] | notions of humanity into her head. | 观灌输到她脑子里 | 
| [31:41] | And do you know what broke it? | 你知道是什么打乱了这样的生活吗 | 
| [31:44] | No grand evil plan, | 不是庞大的邪恶计划 | 
| [31:46] | no genocide, no war, | 不是种族灭绝和战争 | 
| [31:49] | just a book of poetry and the arrival of two ordinary men. | 只是一本诗集和两个普通人的到来 | 
| [31:55] | Men she loved. | 她爱的男人 | 
| [31:57] | Or wanted to love her. | 或者想爱她的男人 | 
| [32:01] | Sartre was right. | 萨特说的对 | 
| [32:03] | “Hell is other people.” | 他人即地狱 | 
| [32:05] | You brought them here! | 是你把他们带来了 | 
| [32:07] | This is your fault, Tierney! | 这是你的错 蒂尔尼 | 
| [32:08] | Damn right I brought them here. | 没错 是我把他们带来的 | 
| [32:09] | To show Bloom what real love is. | 我想告诉布鲁姆 什么才是真爱 | 
| [32:12] | Hurt and longing and pain. | 伤害 渴望和痛苦 | 
| [32:16] | So, you used a portal to kidnap us, | 所以你用传送门 | 
| [32:17] | bring us here from the Dauntless? | 把我们从无畏号绑来了这里 | 
| [32:19] | Only temporarily. | 这只是暂时的 | 
| [32:20] | To show Eve and Zazie | 我想让伊芙和扎奇看看 | 
| [32:22] | why their plan was destined to fail. | 她们的计划为什么注定会失败 | 
| [32:25] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [32:26] | Even if their plan was destined to fail, | 即使她们的计划注定要失败 | 
| [32:29] | then it’s down to Jax to save us all from the Ancients. | 那就只能靠杰克斯从古人手里拯救我们了 | 
| [32:34] | Not necessarily, | 不一定 | 
| [32:36] | my dear Captain Duvall. | 亲爱的杜瓦尔舰长 | 
| [32:38] | There’s an alternative for which… | 还有一种选择 | 
| [32:41] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [32:46] | We can destroy them first. | 我们可以先摧毁他们 | 
| [33:13] | You know, Cap, I think we really need to talk. | 舰长 我们真的需要谈谈 | 
| [33:15] | The Ancients, Pandoras, universal Armageddon? Seriously?! | 古人 潘多拉 世界末日 不是吧 | 
| [33:18] | Now is definitely not the time. | 现在不是时候 | 
| [33:19] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 | 
| [33:22] | Where Eve Zhou tried to save the worlds. | 伊芙·周试图拯救世界的地方 | 
| [33:24] | – Ralen! – Relax, he’s not dead. Just… unconscious. | -瑞伦 -别紧张 他没死 只是昏过去了 | 
| [33:30] | I would never hurt Ralen. | 我不会伤害瑞伦的 | 
| [33:31] | Oh, really? Because you did kidnap an infant. | 真的吗 你连婴儿都会绑架 | 
| [33:34] | Not to mention what you did to Jax. | 更不用说你对杰克斯做了什么 | 
| [33:36] | We’re all dead if we don’t do something to stop the Ancients | 如果我们不阻止古人和最终审判 | 
| [33:38] | and the final judgment. | 我们都得死 | 
| [33:56] | Maybe it’s not too late. | 也许还不算太迟 | 
| [33:58] | Maybe we can explain to Bloom the nature of love. | 也许我们可以向布鲁姆解释一下爱的本质 | 
| [34:03] | It can start wars, but it can end them too. | 它可以引发战争 也可以结束战争 | 
| [34:05] | Try telling that to Helen of Troy. | 这话你跟”红颜祸水”说吧 | 
| [34:09] | Bloom, no! | 布鲁姆 不 | 
| [34:35] | You killed them! | 你杀了她们 | 
| [34:36] | All of them. | 所有人 | 
| [34:37] | No, no. Of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 | 
| [34:39] | The truth this time, Mother! | 告诉我真相吧 妈妈 | 
| [34:41] | Yeah, I think it’s time you told her the truth, Zazie. | 是啊 是时候告诉她真相了 扎奇 | 
| [34:44] | Starting with who her real mother is. | 先说说她真正的母亲吧 | 
| [34:49] | We tried so many times to clone Jax in the lab but… | 我们在实验室克隆过很多次杰克斯 但是 | 
| [34:54] | every time there were… variations. | 每次都会 变异 | 
| [34:58] | What are you saying, Zaz? | 你什么意思 扎奇 | 
| [35:00] | They died. | 她们都死了 | 
| [35:02] | We made life in a test tube and they came out as monsters. | 我们在试管里创造了生命 她们变成了怪物 | 
| [35:06] | They were living beings, | 她们是活人 | 
| [35:08] | They were living beings, and you killed them! | 她们是活人 是你杀了她们 | 
| [35:11] | We learned what we could so we could try again. | 我们从中不断学习 然后继续实验 | 
| [35:14] | How many? | 多少人 | 
| [35:16] | – Please, Bloom, I never– – How many, Mother?! | -求你了 布鲁姆 我没有 -多少人 妈妈 | 
| [35:19] | We theorized that there may be an intangibility factor. | 我们推测可能有一个无法掌握的因素 | 
| [35:22] | Something we couldn’t control. | 我们无法控制 | 
| [35:25] | Perhaps, only from a Pandora, | 也许只有潘多拉 | 
| [35:27] | can a Pandora be made. | 才能创造潘多拉 | 
| [35:28] | So, Zazie secretly inseminated Jax | 所以扎奇悄悄地用转基因胚胎 | 
| [35:32] | with a genetically modified embryo. | 给杰克斯授精 | 
| [35:34] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [35:35] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:36] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [35:37] | I–I am not a monster. I am a girl! | 我不是怪物 我是女孩 | 
| [35:40] | I am a real girl! You told me I was made with love. | 我是真正的女孩 你说过 我是爱情的结晶 | 
| [35:44] | Please, Bloom, I never– | 布鲁姆 我绝对不 | 
| [35:46] | Bloom! | 布鲁姆 | 
| [35:50] | Bloom. Bloom, when I told you that you were real, | 布鲁姆 布鲁姆 我说过你是真实存在的 | 
| [35:52] | that wasn’t a lie. You are the child of the woman I love. | 那不是谎言 你是我爱的女人的孩子 | 
| [35:55] | That means that we’re a family, Bloom. We’re a family. | 所以我们是一家人 布鲁姆 我们是一家人 | 
| [35:57] | We’re all family, Bloom. | 我们都是一家人 布鲁姆 | 
| [35:59] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 | 
| [36:01] | – No! – Xander, these portals are unstable. | -不 -桑德尔 这些传送门很不稳定 | 
| [36:05] | We need to get out of here now! | 我们得立刻离开这里 | 
| [36:07] | I’m not leaving without Bloom. | 我不会丢下布鲁姆的 | 
| [36:08] | Then you can die here with her. | 那你和她一起死吧 | 
| [36:10] | Bloom, you can come with us. | 布鲁姆 和我们一起走吧 | 
| [36:13] | You can feel what it’s like to be a real human. | 你可以成为真正的人类 | 
| [36:15] | You can feel real love. | 你可以感受到真爱 | 
| [36:17] | Please, come with me, Bloom. | 拜托 跟我走吧 布鲁姆 | 
| [36:27] | “I never knew before what such a love that you have made me feel was. | 我从来不知道你让我感觉到的爱是什么 | 
| [36:32] | I did not believe in it. | 我原来不相信 | 
| [36:33] | My fancy was afraid of it, | 我的幻想害怕它 | 
| [36:36] | lest it should burn me up.” | 害怕被它烧死 | 
| [36:42] | Bloom! | 布鲁姆 | 
| [36:45] | Where did she go?! | 她去哪儿了 | 
| [36:47] | Cap, Zaz needs medical attention right away. | 舰长 扎奇需要马上就医 | 
| [36:50] | Tierney, you need to get us out of here right now. | 蒂尔尼 赶紧把我们弄出去 | 
| [36:53] | Traveling through dimensions can be quite painful, | 维度穿越是相当痛苦的 | 
| [36:55] | but I can get us all home. | 但我可以带大家回家 | 
| [36:57] | And then Captain Duvall, you and I need to talk. | 杜瓦尔舰长 咱俩回头要好好谈谈 | 
| [37:09] | Where’s my uncle? You said that he’d be here. | 我叔叔呢 你说他会来的 | 
| [37:11] | He will be. Don’t worry. | 他会来的 别担心 | 
| [37:13] | I told him it was most urgent, | 我告诉他事情很紧急 | 
| [37:14] | that you need to meet him in person. | 你要亲自见他 | 
| [37:16] | Martin! | 马丁 | 
| [37:18] | You know how dangerous it is to meet during the day like this. | 你知道像这样在白天见面有多危险啊 | 
| [37:22] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 | 
| [37:24] | It’s Bloom, my daughter. She’s been kidnapped. | 布鲁姆 我女儿被绑架了 | 
| [37:27] | – What? By who? – Donovan Osborn! | -什么 是谁干的 -多诺万·奥斯本 | 
| [37:28] | You’re under arrest! Take him! | 你被捕了 抓住他 | 
| [37:34] | They followed you here. | 他们跟踪你过来的 | 
| [37:35] | We’ve been following Professor Shral for several days. | 我们跟踪什拉尔教授好几天了 | 
| [37:38] | We suspected he might eventually lead us to you. | 我们猜到他迟早会帮我们找到你的 | 
| [37:41] | And as co-conspirators harboring a wanted fugitive, | 你们窝藏通缉逃犯 | 
| [37:44] | you two are under arrest as well. Take them. | 你们俩也被捕了 把他们带走 | 
| [37:47] | No, no, no! No, no, no! I have to find my daughter! | 不 不 不 我要找我的女儿 | 
| [37:49] | I have to find my daughter! Please, please! | 我要找我的女儿 求你了 求你了 | 
| [37:51] | I have to find my daughter! | 我要找我的女儿 | 
| [37:55] | Please! | 求你了 | 
| [38:06] | Do you think there’s any way we can find her? | 你觉得我们有办法找到她吗 | 
| [38:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:10] | Bloom could be anywhere in any dimension. | 布鲁姆可能在任何维度的任何地方 | 
| [38:15] | It’s impossible to know what this Pandora’s abilities are. | 我根本不知道这个潘多拉的能力是什么 | 
| [38:20] | I’m out. | 我走了 | 
| [38:21] | Jett? | 杰特 | 
| [38:24] | Do you think they’ll give me a second chance? | 你觉得他们会给我第二次机会吗 | 
| [38:29] | If you’re sincere about wanting it, | 如果你真的想要第二次机会 | 
| [38:31] | Jax and her friends will give it to you. | 杰克斯和她的朋友会给你的 | 
| [38:35] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [38:37] | Because they did for me. | 因为他们给了我第二次机会 | 
| [38:39] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 | 
| [38:48] | Welcome home, Zazie. | 欢迎回家 扎奇 | 
| [38:52] | Jax, are you– | 杰克斯 你 | 
| [39:09] | This is for my mother. | 这是给我妈妈的 | 
| [39:11] | My real mother, the one that I never met. | 真正的妈妈 我没见过的那个 | 
| [39:15] | Don’t be mad at Zazie. | 别生扎奇的气 | 
| [39:16] | She was only ever doing what she thought was right, | 她只是做了 她觉得正确的事 | 
| [39:18] | but I want you to know that I know my place in this universe now. | 但我想告诉你 我知道我在这个宇宙中的位置了 | 
| [39:24] | And I’ve lived such an amazing life | 从你把我抱在怀里的那一刻起 | 
| [39:27] | from the very first moment that you held me in your arms. | 我就过着如此美妙的生活 | 
| [39:33] | There is so much potential for love in this world, | 这个世界有很多爱值得被发现 | 
| [39:36] | and believe it or not, you taught me that. | 不管你信不信 这是你教我的 | 
| [39:40] | Watching you fail, | 看着你失败 | 
| [39:42] | and succeed and persevere, | 成功还有坚持 | 
| [39:44] | it really showed me what true love was. | 让我明白了什么是真爱 | 
| [39:52] | And the value of life, all life. | 所有生命的价值 | 
| [39:55] | And friendship. | 还有友谊 | 
| [40:00] | Especially, friendship. | 尤其是友谊 | 
| [40:13] | For you, Tommy boy. Here, Atria, the usual. | 你的 汤米 阿特丽亚 老样子 | 
| [40:15] | And– And new girl… | 新来的女孩 | 
| [40:20] | I have no doubts | 我坚信 | 
| [40:21] | that you will be the one to convince the Ancients | 你会说服古人 | 
| [40:23] | to spare our universe. | 拯救我们的宇宙 | 
| [40:26] | Nor should you. | 你也要坚信 | 
| [40:30] | I know your heart, Mother. | 我了解你的内心 妈妈 | 
| [40:33] | I know you’ll be the one to save us all. | 我知道你会拯救我们所有人的 | 
| [40:44] | You have to let me out. | 放我出去 | 
| [40:46] | Please, please, you have to let me out! | 求你了 求你了 放我出去 | 
| [40:47] | I have to find my daughter! | 我要找我的女儿 | 
| [40:49] | I have to find my daughter! | 我要找我的女儿 | 
| [40:51] | I have to find my daughter! | 我要找我的女儿 |