| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | You will be granted more time to prove | 你将有更多的时间 | 
| [00:03] | that all the six races of the galaxy | 银河系所有六个种族 | 
| [00:05] | deserve to continue their existence. | 都值得继续存活 | 
| [00:07] | You have everything you need. | 你需要的一切都有了 | 
| [00:10] | Help me find my brother. | 帮我找到我兄弟 | 
| [00:11] | – What the hell is he doing on Zatar? – You look ridiculous. | -他去扎塔干什么 -你看起来很可笑 | 
| [00:14] | Your wife wasn’t the spy. | 你妻子不是间谍 | 
| [00:17] | I was. | 我才是 | 
| [00:34] | I should have known you would never step down from CIS. | 我早该想到你不会从中情局辞职 | 
| [00:39] | But even I didn’t think you’d kill your own wife | 但即使是我 也没想到你会杀自己的妻子 | 
| [00:42] | to save your job. | 来保住你的职位 | 
| [00:44] | I killed Laura | 我杀劳拉 | 
| [00:45] | because you convinced me she was a spy for the Zatarians. | 是因为你告诉我 她是扎塔的间谍 | 
| [00:48] | I wanted to spare her the pain and shame of a trial, | 我不想让她承受审判的痛苦和耻辱 | 
| [00:51] | trotted out before a war-weary Earth, out for blood. | 受到破损严重的地球的激烈报复 | 
| [00:55] | So, that’s how you justify it. | 这就是你的借口 | 
| [00:56] | You not only betrayed me, | 你不仅背叛了我 | 
| [00:58] | you betrayed the entire Confederacy. | 你背叛了整个联盟 | 
| [01:00] | And why not? | 有何不可 | 
| [01:02] | EarthCom is weak. | 地球网很弱 | 
| [01:04] | Since you absconded on the Dauntless, | 自从你潜逃到无畏号上 | 
| [01:06] | the Outer Rim colonies are on the verge of open rebellion. | 外环星域殖民地正处于叛乱的边缘 | 
| [01:10] | The Sumi are moving in to annex half the sector, | 苏米人要吞并半个扇区 | 
| [01:13] | and Earth can’t do a thing to stop it. | 而地球却无能为力 | 
| [01:16] | There may not be a galaxy, | 如果你不放我走的话 | 
| [01:18] | or anything else to control for that matter, if you don’t let me go. | 到时候就没有星系可以争了 | 
| [01:21] | Falling back on the old chestnut of the mythical super-race | 又是神话中超级种族 | 
| [01:26] | that’s going to wipe us all from existence. | 会把我们完全抹去的老一套 | 
| [01:28] | You need to listen to me– | 你得听我说 | 
| [01:29] | No, you need to listen to me. | 不 你得听我说 | 
| [01:33] | We’ve searched this ship from stem to stern, | 我们把飞船搜了个遍 | 
| [01:35] | and still there is no sign of your niece Jax | 还是没有你侄女杰克斯 | 
| [01:38] | and her band of merry mutineers. | 和她那群叛徒的踪迹 | 
| [01:40] | I need to know where they’ve gone. | 他们去哪了 | 
| [01:43] | I’d rather not say, if it’s all the same to you. | 既然你不在意我说的话 那我还是不说了 | 
| [01:46] | Your arrogance is infuriating, Osborn. | 你太傲慢了 奥斯本 | 
| [01:49] | Yes. You’re not the first person to say that. | 你不是第一个这么说的人 | 
| [01:52] | So, what happens now? We return to Earth, | 现在怎么着 我们回地球 | 
| [01:54] | you hold a sham trial and imprison me for the rest of my natural life? | 你搞个假审判 把我关一辈子吗 | 
| [01:57] | Nothing so mundane. | 这太套路了 | 
| [02:00] | No, we’re headed to the Blockade Line in the Ipcress system. | 不 我们要前往伊普克雷斯星系的封锁线 | 
| [02:04] | You’re going to stop the Sumi going to war? | 你要阻止苏米人开战吗 | 
| [02:06] | On the contrary, | 恰恰相反 | 
| [02:08] | I’ll be there to start one. | 我要开战 | 
| [02:10] | Or should I say, you are. | 应该说 是你来开战 | 
| [02:13] | Me? | 我 | 
| [02:16] | Now I know you’re crazy. | 你真是疯了 | 
| [02:18] | This ship, under complete computer control, will destroy the Sumi flagship. | 这艘飞船将在电脑控制下摧毁苏米旗舰 | 
| [02:25] | Once that happens… | 一旦成功 | 
| [02:27] | war is inevitable. | 战争就不可避免 | 
| [02:30] | Now before I leave you | 在我把你 | 
| [02:32] | on the Dauntless for your final mission for EarthCom, | 留在无畏号执行地球网的最后任务之前 | 
| [02:36] | I will ask you one last time: | 我再问你最后一次 | 
| [02:39] | where is Jax Zhou? | 杰克斯·周在哪 | 
| [02:43] | 贝莎号 货物运输船 运输途中 | |
| [02:59] | Hello, my friends! | 朋友们好啊 | 
| [03:06] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [03:09] | I’m glad you got our message. | 还好你收到了我们的信息 | 
| [03:10] | – You saved our collective butts. – Again. | -你救了我们 -又一次 | 
| [03:15] | And who are these two fine, young ladies? | 这两位美女是谁 | 
| [03:20] | Zazie Nichols. | 扎奇·尼科尔斯 | 
| [03:20] | Zazie Nichols. | 扎奇·尼科尔斯 | 
| [03:24] | Hi, um, I’m Jax. | 我是杰克斯 | 
| [03:25] | Thank you so much for your help, Captain Scantron. | 非常感谢你的帮助 斯坎特隆舰长 | 
| [03:27] | Well, for you, anything. | 乐意效劳 | 
| [03:29] | – Oh, and, please, call me Captain Roy. – Okay. | -请叫我罗伊舰长 -好的 | 
| [03:33] | Everybody on Earth this good-looking? | 地球人都这么好看吗 | 
| [03:36] | Oh, and speaking of good-looking, where’s my main man Xander? | 说到好看 大帅哥桑德尔呢 | 
| [03:40] | I really wish I knew. | 我也想知道 | 
| [03:52] | What’s my sister doing on Zatar? | 我姐妹在扎塔做什么 | 
| [03:55] | At least now I know where Zion is. | 至少现在我知道锡安在哪了 | 
| [03:57] | What I cannot understand is | 我不明白的是 | 
| [03:58] | what is Bey Tuhran doing here | 贝·图兰为什么会在这里 | 
| [03:59] | conspiring with the Zatarians and your sister. | 和扎塔人还有你姐妹密谋 | 
| [04:02] | I say we find out, and then we shoot them all. | 先查清楚 然后把他们全杀了 | 
| [04:09] | Isn’t that…? | 那不是 | 
| [04:13] | Admiral Meredith Lucas. | 梅瑞狄斯·卢卡斯舰队司令 | 
| [04:29] | So, where we headed? | 我们要去哪 | 
| [04:31] | Asmodeus 6. | 阿斯莫德乌斯6号星 | 
| [04:33] | Asmodeus 6? | 阿斯莫德乌斯6号星 | 
| [04:35] | Why would you wanna head out to that big speck of nothing? | 你为什么要去那个荒凉的地方 | 
| [04:37] | You’ll just have to accept my word that it’s urgent, | 我只能说情况很紧急 | 
| [04:39] | and we need to get there as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快赶到那里 | 
| [04:41] | Got it. | 明白 | 
| [04:42] | It’ll be about 28 hours to make the trip there. | 到那里要28个小时 | 
| [04:45] | In the meantime, I’ve prepared quarters for all of you, | 与此同时 我为你们准备了房间 | 
| [04:47] | and dinner will be served at 1700. | 晚餐17点开始 | 
| [04:50] | Sounds yummy. We’ll grab a shave and a shower | 太棒了 我们去刮个胡子 洗个澡 | 
| [04:52] | and see you in, like, what, ten minutes? | 10分钟后见 | 
| [04:55] | Make that 30. | 还是30分钟吧 | 
| [04:56] | Dude! | 伙计 | 
| [05:00] | Is it that bad? | 有这么难闻吗 | 
| [05:02] | Damn it. | 靠 | 
| [05:07] | What does Meredith Lucas have to do with all this? | 梅瑞狄斯·卢卡斯和这一切有什么关系 | 
| [05:09] | I don’t know… yet. | 暂时还不知道 | 
| [05:12] | She’s on the move. | 她走了 | 
| [05:13] | Let’s follow her and find out what she’s up to, | 我们跟踪她 看看她想干什么 | 
| [05:15] | – and then we’ll shoot her. – Wait! | -然后杀了她 -等一下 | 
| [05:17] | We can follow her, | 我们可以跟踪她 | 
| [05:17] | – but we’re not shooting anyone. – Don’t be so sure. | -但我们不能杀人 -别那么肯定 | 
| [05:19] | These things always end in shooting. Trust me. You coming? | 这种事总是以杀人收场 相信我 你来吗 | 
| [05:22] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有个计划 | 
| [05:30] | Step aside, Zatarian. | 让开 扎塔人 | 
| [05:33] | I think it’s time that you and I had a little chat, Cordelia. | 我们该谈谈了 科迪丽亚 | 
| [05:37] | Drop it. | 放下 | 
| [05:45] | Now, talk or bleed. | 要么开口 要么流血 | 
| [05:47] | Well, this is a new look on you. | 新造型啊 | 
| [05:51] | Like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [05:52] | You were saying? | 你说什么 | 
| [05:55] | If there’s one thing we all learned from Daddy, | 如果说我们从老爸身上学到了什么 | 
| [05:58] | it’s that “There’s no profit in peace.” | 那就是”和平没有利益” | 
| [06:01] | So, you wanted to incriminate Father and Parallax | 你想指控父亲和视差 | 
| [06:04] | for illegally shipping weapons to the Sumi pirates. Why? | 非法向苏米海盗运送武器 为什么 | 
| [06:07] | Well, so Daddy can go back to prison where he belongs. | 这样老爸就可以回监狱了 | 
| [06:11] | And I can have Parallax all to myself. | 视差就归我了 | 
| [06:14] | Not Regan, not you. | 不是里根 不是你 | 
| [06:18] | Me. | 是我 | 
| [06:19] | See, Daddy never took me seriously, | 老爸从来都不把我当回事 | 
| [06:22] | but he’ll always remember I was the daughter that outplayed him. | 但他会永远记得我才是打败他的女儿 | 
| [06:26] | And what about the clones? | 那克隆人呢 | 
| [06:27] | What do they have to do with all this? | 他们跟这一切有什么关系 | 
| [06:29] | Bey Tuhran will use the threat of the Sumi pirates | 贝·图兰会利用苏米海盗的威胁 | 
| [06:31] | to declare independence for the Outer Rim from Earth. | 宣布外环星域从地球独立 | 
| [06:34] | And while Earth and the Sumi go to war over the colonies… | 当地球和苏米人为争夺殖民地而开战时 | 
| [06:37] | Parallax will supply the weapons, | 视差会提供武器 | 
| [06:39] | with the only real winner being… | 真正的赢家就是 | 
| [06:41] | The Zatarians. They’ll watch everything burn, | 扎塔人 他们会看着一切被毁 | 
| [06:44] | while they use the time to rebuild their fleet. | 并且利用这段时间重建他们的舰队 | 
| [06:46] | Yes. Jax was right. | 是的 杰克斯说得对 | 
| [06:49] | You’re not just a pretty face after all. | 看来你也不是中看不中用 | 
| [06:51] | Do you have any idea how many people will die | 你知道就因为你们父女矛盾 | 
| [06:53] | so that you can work on your daddy issues, Cordelia? | 有多少人会死吗 科迪丽亚 | 
| [06:57] | You can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs… | 有失才有得 | 
| [07:01] | Xander. | 桑德尔 | 
| [07:05] | Drop the weapon, EarthCom. | 放下武器 地球网 | 
| [07:12] | Parting is such sweet sorrow, dear sister. | 离别是如此甜蜜的悲伤 亲爱的姐妹 | 
| [07:28] | We have to get her to a medic, Tuhran! | 我们得带她去看医生 图兰 | 
| [07:30] | You presume I care. | 你以为我在乎吗 | 
| [07:32] | All I want is the money | 我只想拿到 | 
| [07:33] | Cordelia and the Zatarians owe me | 科迪丽亚和扎塔人欠我的 | 
| [07:36] | for destabilizing the Confederacy. | 破坏邦联稳定的报酬 | 
| [07:38] | So, this is all about money for you? | 所以你做这一切只是为了钱吗 | 
| [07:40] | It usually is. | 通常是的 | 
| [07:43] | But killing you will be an exception. | 但杀了你是例外 | 
| [07:46] | I’m happy to do that for free. | 我很乐意免费杀你 | 
| [07:47] | Then I’m sorry to disappoint you. | 那我很抱歉 让你失望了 | 
| [08:01] | I thought I’d never see you again, Zion. | 我以为再也见不到你了 锡安 | 
| [08:04] | And you won’t. | 这就是你们的最后一面 | 
| [08:17] | I appreciate you coming to rescue me, | 谢谢你来救我 | 
| [08:19] | but there’s no way we can escape Zatar. | 但我们逃不出扎塔的手掌心 | 
| [08:21] | Cordelia alerted Salazen to your presence. | 科迪丽亚告诉萨拉赞你来了 | 
| [08:23] | They’ll be guards everywhere. | 到处都有守卫 | 
| [08:25] | I think you should let us worry about that. | 这个就让我们来操心吧 | 
| [08:30] | Take care of it. | 别弄坏了 | 
| [08:40] | So, let me see if I can get this right. | 看我说得对不对 | 
| [08:43] | The entire fate of the universe | 整个宇宙的命运 | 
| [08:45] | depends on you getting to Asmodeus 6 | 就看你能不能到达阿斯莫德乌斯6号星 | 
| [08:48] | so that you can convince an ancient alien super-race | 说服一个古老的外星超级种族 | 
| [08:51] | that our universe should keep on trucking. | 我们的宇宙应该继续存活 | 
| [08:54] | Pretty much. Yeah. | 差不多吧 | 
| [08:56] | How you going to do that? | 你打算怎么做 | 
| [08:58] | I’m still working on that. | 我还在想办法 | 
| [09:02] | You know, Roy, this Gorkorp was divine, right? | 罗伊 这顿大餐真是太棒了 | 
| [09:05] | I mean, the only time I’ve ever had it prepared this well | 我上次吃到这么好吃的大餐 | 
| [09:07] | was by a Cronin chef out on the Free Worlds of Ausix. | 还是一位奥西克斯自由世界的克罗宁厨师做的 | 
| [09:10] | I mean, that was something. | 太了不起了 | 
| [09:11] | It’s funny you should say that, | 说来有趣 | 
| [09:13] | because my first mate, my personal chef, | 因为我的大副 私人厨师 | 
| [09:15] | – and my sister is– – A Cronin. | -我妹妹就是 -克罗宁人 | 
| [09:18] | Anyone for dessert? | 有人想吃甜点吗 | 
| [09:24] | I have you all to thank | 这么多年了 | 
| [09:25] | for Bertha and I reconnecting after all these years. | 我和贝莎重逢 真的要感谢你们 | 
| [09:28] | After seeing Xander with his big bro, | 看到桑德尔和他哥 | 
| [09:31] | I finally realized that I needed to reach out to her | 我终于意识到我要联系她 | 
| [09:35] | and make amends myself. | 弥补自己的过错 | 
| [09:36] | And I have you to thank as well. | 我也要感谢你们 | 
| [09:37] | I mean, it’s great spending time with my brother again. | 能和我哥在一起真好 | 
| [09:42] | Hey, y’all looking very confused. | 你们看起来很困惑啊 | 
| [09:46] | Well, obviously, she’s adopted. | 很明显 她是领养的 | 
| [09:49] | No kidding. | 可不是嘛 | 
| [09:50] | – No kidding. – Roy, uh, saved my life as an infant. | -可不是嘛 -罗伊小时候救过我的命 | 
| [09:54] | His family was terraformers, | 他的家族是造地者 | 
| [09:55] | working on what they thought was a deserted planet. | 他们以为那是个荒芜的星球 | 
| [09:58] | He was playing out with friends as a child | 他小时候和朋友一起玩耍的时候 | 
| [10:00] | and he found my egg. | 发现了我的蛋 | 
| [10:03] | I could have been killed. | 我差点就没命了 | 
| [10:05] | But, he took my egg and hid it and brought me home with him. | 但他把我的蛋藏了起来 把我带回家了 | 
| [10:08] | Didn’t even tell his parents until I was born. | 我出生前 他都没告诉他父母 | 
| [10:12] | But if it wasn’t for him, | 如果不是因为他 | 
| [10:14] | I would have never hatched. | 我就不会孵化了 | 
| [10:15] | Which would have sucked because when she’s not working for me, | 那就太可惜了 因为她不为我工作的时候 | 
| [10:19] | she’s helping displaced orphans find new homes around the galaxy. | 就会帮助无家可归的孤儿在星系寻找新家 | 
| [10:25] | You have everything you need. | 你需要的一切都有了 | 
| [10:32] | This can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 | 
| [10:33] | I don’t think so either. | 我也觉得 | 
| [10:34] | The Pandora has always stood before the Ancients, | 每次都是潘多拉面对古人 | 
| [10:36] | and now, she won’t be alone. | 现在她不是一个人了 | 
| [10:38] | No. It has to be me and only me. | 不 必须是我 只能是我 | 
| [10:40] | I do not agree. You have a Zatarian, | 我不同意 你有一个扎塔人 | 
| [10:42] | a human, and now a Cronin. | 一个人类 现在还有一个克罗宁人 | 
| [10:45] | We can all stand with you and make the plea for survival together. | 我们可以和你一起为生存而抗争 | 
| [10:48] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 | 
| [10:50] | – Why? – You know what happened to Matta. | -为什么 -你知道玛塔的事 | 
| [10:52] | I can’t put the rest of your lives at risk like that. | 我不能让你们陷入那样的危险 | 
| [10:55] | If you fail… | 如果你失败了 | 
| [10:57] | we’re all going to die anyway. | 反正我们都会死 | 
| [11:02] | And also, | 还有 | 
| [11:04] | it is not your decision to make. | 这不是你的决定 | 
| [11:06] | It is ours. | 是我们的决定 | 
| [11:14] | Xander, where are we? | 桑德尔 我们在哪 | 
| [11:16] | We’re home. | 我们到家了 | 
| [11:19] | Mum’s been living on her own. | 妈妈一直一个人住 | 
| [11:24] | Mum? | 妈 | 
| [11:27] | Zion? | 锡安 | 
| [11:29] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 | 
| [11:31] | Yeah, Mum. It’s Zion. | 是的 妈 是锡安 | 
| [11:36] | Xander? | 桑德尔 | 
| [11:40] | I’m so glad to have you home again, son. | 你回来就好 儿子 | 
| [11:43] | Both of you! | 你们俩都回来了 | 
| [11:50] | My friend’s hurt, Mum. | 我朋友受伤了 妈 | 
| [11:51] | I need to help her right away. | 我得帮助她 | 
| [12:00] | They told me you were never coming back. | 他们说你再也不会回来了 | 
| [12:03] | It’s okay, Mother. | 没事的 妈妈 | 
| [12:04] | I’m home now, | 我回来了 | 
| [12:16] | 地球和苏米封锁线 伊普克雷斯星系 | |
| [12:32] | Welcome to the bridge. | 欢迎来到舰桥 | 
| [12:34] | You’ve just been given a battlefield promotion. | 你获得了战场晋升 | 
| [12:36] | You’re not seriously going ahead with this insane plan of yours. | 你不会真的要实施你的疯狂计划吧 | 
| [12:39] | No. You are. | 不 是你来实施 | 
| [12:43] | And what about Shral? | 什拉尔呢 | 
| [12:44] | He’ll be coming with me. | 他和我一起走 | 
| [12:45] | His job is not finished yet. | 他的任务还没完成 | 
| [12:50] | Donovan! | 多诺万 | 
| [12:52] | Donovan, what’s going on? | 多诺万 怎么回事 | 
| [12:54] | Donovan! | 多诺万 | 
| [13:04] | Finish patching me up so I can do what must be done. | 帮我包扎一下 让我做该做的事 | 
| [13:07] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [13:09] | You need to give me the weapon | 把武器给我 | 
| [13:10] | so I can destroy the Ancients before they destroy us. | 这样我就能在古人毁灭我们之前消灭他们 | 
| [13:14] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会这么做的 | 
| [13:16] | Isn’t it obvious that I need to be the one to do this? | 难道还不够明显吗 我必须亲自动手 | 
| [13:19] | Don’t be naive. | 别天真了 | 
| [13:20] | We might not even have to | 如果杰克斯成功了 | 
| [13:21] | use it against the Ancients if Jax is successful. | 我们就根本不需要它来对付古人了 | 
| [13:23] | Now who’s being naive? | 现在是谁太天真了 | 
| [13:26] | You think Jax can save us? | 你相信杰克斯能救我们吗 | 
| [13:28] | I don’t think so. | 我不相信 | 
| [13:30] | And I don’t think you do either. | 我觉得你也不相信 | 
| [13:32] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [13:33] | I’ll get Zion to look after you. | 我会让锡安照顾你的 | 
| [13:35] | You’ll be okay, Tierney. | 没事的 蒂尔尼 | 
| [13:36] | You’re a survivor. | 你命很大的 | 
| [13:38] | No, please. Please, don’t do that, | 不 拜托 拜托别这样 | 
| [13:40] | you’re gonna rip the micro-sutures | 这样会撕开微缝合线 | 
| [13:41] | and start bleeding again, please. | 继续流血的 拜托 | 
| [13:46] | I wasn’t always this way, you know. | 我以前不是这样的 | 
| [13:50] | Growing up… | 成长过程中 | 
| [13:52] | I received nothing but scorn and ridicule | 我从我的父亲和姐妹那里 | 
| [13:55] | from my sisters and my father. | 得到的只有嘲笑 | 
| [13:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [13:59] | Harlan couldn’t even tolerate me being around him. | 哈伦甚至无法忍受我在他身边 | 
| [14:05] | I was his third daughter, and all he ever wanted was a son. | 我是他的三女儿 他只想要个儿子 | 
| [14:12] | I was a disappointment from the moment I was born. | 我一出生就让人失望 | 
| [14:16] | So I ran away to Hypatia | 所以我跑去希帕提娅 | 
| [14:17] | to learn the ways of the Syndicate. | 学习财团的运作方式 | 
| [14:21] | I learned from the women there that I could change. | 我从那里的女人那里学到 我可以改变 | 
| [14:24] | I could… be something different, | 我可以 与众不同 | 
| [14:27] | Someone different. | 成为不一样的人 | 
| [14:30] | They showed me several bodies and I picked a new one. | 她们给我看了几个身体 我挑了一个新的 | 
| [14:34] | This body. | 这个身体 | 
| [14:38] | The scared, pitiable, | 害怕 可怜 | 
| [14:40] | fragile Odessa died that day. | 脆弱的奥德萨在那天死了 | 
| [14:44] | And Tierney was born. | 蒂尔尼出生了 | 
| [14:48] | Or so I thought. | 至少我是这么想的 | 
| [14:51] | But she’s still with me, | 但她还在我体内 | 
| [14:53] | every day, clawing to get out. | 每天都想挣脱出来 | 
| [14:58] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 | 
| [14:59] | Because I became something that day that I wasn’t, | 因为那天我变成了另一个人 | 
| [15:02] | and I’ve always regretted it. | 我一直很后悔 | 
| [15:08] | Something to keep in mind as you prepare to commit genocide. | 在你准备进行种族灭绝时要牢记这点 | 
| [15:16] | Good luck, Xander. | 祝你好运 桑德尔 | 
| [15:33] | You cannot do this, Admiral. | 你不能这么做 舰队司令 | 
| [15:36] | On the contrary, I’m very certain I can. | 恰恰相反 我当然可以 | 
| [15:39] | The computer aboard the Dauntless is programmed, | 无畏号上的电脑已经编程完毕 | 
| [15:42] | the auto-pilot is set, | 自动驾驶已设定 | 
| [15:44] | and Donovan Osborn, | 多诺万·奥斯本 | 
| [15:46] | who spent his entire career in CIS trying to avert wars, | 他整个职业生涯都在中情局努力避免战争 | 
| [15:50] | is about to be responsible for starting one. | 马上就要发起战争了 | 
| [15:53] | This is Fleet Admiral Donovan Osborn. | 我是多诺万·奥斯本舰队司令 | 
| [15:55] | Disable all weapons systems. | 关闭所有武器系统 | 
| [15:57] | Unable to comply. | 无法服从 | 
| [15:58] | I repeat, this is Fleet Admiral Donovan Osborn. | 重复 我是多诺万·奥斯本舰队司令 | 
| [16:01] | You’re about to launch an illegal attack on a Sumi vessel. | 你马上要对苏米船只发动非法袭击 | 
| [16:03] | Disable all weapons. | 解除所有武器 | 
| [16:04] | – Unable to comply. – To bloody comply. On whose authority? | -无法服从 -服从命令 谁下的命令 | 
| [16:07] | Admiral Meredith Lucas. | 梅瑞狄斯·卢卡斯舰队司令 | 
| [16:09] | Torpedoes armed. Preparing to fire. | 鱼雷已装载 准备开火 | 
| [16:11] | No. No! | 不 不 | 
| [16:13] | Disengage! | 脱离战斗 | 
| [16:15] | I repeat, disengage! | 重复 脱离战斗 | 
| [16:32] | Computer, did I do that? | 电脑 是我干的吗 | 
| [16:38] | Harlan? | 哈伦 | 
| [16:39] | How did you gain control of this ship? | 你是怎么控制这艘船的 | 
| [16:41] | Donovan. Well, it looks like you’re in a bit of a pickle. | 多诺万 看来你有麻烦了 | 
| [16:45] | This ship is rigged to unleash holy hell on the Sumi flagship, | 这艘船全副武装 即将袭击苏米旗舰 | 
| [16:48] | armed for bear, and about to start an interstellar war. | 准备发动星际战争 | 
| [16:51] | Ah, yes, Admiral Lucas doesn’t care for you very much. | 是的 卢卡斯舰队司令不是很喜欢你 | 
| [16:55] | I can’t say I blame her. | 我不怪她 | 
| [16:56] | I don’t have time for this. I need your help, Harlan. | 我没时间跟你耗 我需要你的帮助 哈伦 | 
| [17:01] | – Do you want to regain control of the Dauntless? – How? | -你想夺回无畏号的控制权吗 -怎么做 | 
| [17:04] | Well, I built and designed that ship for EarthCom. | 那艘飞船是我为地球网设计并制造的 | 
| [17:06] | You don’t think I wouldn’t build a trapdoor into the A.I.? | 你以为我不会在人工智能里建个暗门吗 | 
| [17:09] | Good show, Harlan. | 干得漂亮 哈伦 | 
| [17:10] | Oh, no. Don’t thank me just yet. | 不 先别谢我 | 
| [17:14] | If I help you, | 如果我帮你 | 
| [17:16] | you’ll be in my debt. | 你就欠我一个人情 | 
| [17:17] | And what exactly do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 | 
| [17:19] | I want you to come and work for me again. | 我想让你继续为我工作 | 
| [17:22] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [17:23] | Well, there was a time when that was all you ever wanted. | 你曾经不是很想为我工作吗 | 
| [17:26] | Until I realized all you cared about was power and money. | 直到我发现你只在乎权力和金钱 | 
| [17:29] | Well, that’s the deal. | 就这么说定了 | 
| [17:31] | I help you and you help me. | 我帮你 你也帮我 | 
| [17:33] | Or else, you burn, my old friend. | 否则你就会被烧死 我的老朋友 | 
| [17:37] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [17:39] | I will accept your proposition. | 我接受你的提议 | 
| [17:40] | Wonderful. | 太好了 | 
| [17:43] | Good luck, Donovan. | 祝你好运 多诺万 | 
| [17:47] | Good luck to us all, Harlan. | 祝我们好运 哈伦 | 
| [17:51] | All systems compliant. | 所有系统正常 | 
| [17:54] | I have complete control of the ship. | 我已经完全控制了飞船 | 
| [18:02] | What the hell? Where is Osborn going? | 搞什么 奥斯本要去哪 | 
| [18:04] | How did he regain control? | 他是怎么恢复控制的 | 
| [18:07] | Well, it looks like you underestimated Donovan yet again, Admiral. | 看来你又低估多诺万了 舰队司令 | 
| [18:22] | Glad to see you made it, Uncle. | 很高兴你来了 叔叔 | 
| [18:24] | You too. It was touch and go for a while there. | 我也是 之前真的很危险 | 
| [18:26] | We need to get to the surface immediately. | 我们得马上到地面上去 | 
| [18:28] | – We’re really running out of time. – “We”? | -我们真的没时间了 -我们 | 
| [18:30] | Uh, me, Jett, Ralen, and… Bertha. | 我 杰特 瑞伦 还有贝莎 | 
| [18:34] | Bertha. | 贝莎 | 
| [18:35] | – Hello, sir. – Hello. | -你好 先生 -你好 | 
| [18:40] | Roy Scantron. | 罗伊·斯坎特隆 | 
| [18:41] | But you can call me “Captain Roy”. | 但你可以叫我罗伊舰长 | 
| [18:43] | I’m a big fan. | 我是你的铁粉 | 
| [18:44] | Well, pleased to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [18:46] | Jett, you really don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. | 杰特 如果你不愿意 真的没必要这么做 | 
| [18:48] | No, Jax. I want to do this. | 不 杰克斯 我愿意 | 
| [18:51] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 | 
| [18:53] | Proximity alert. | 接近警报 | 
| [18:55] | A Sumi battlecruiser has just entered the system. | 一艘苏米巡洋舰刚刚进入星系 | 
| [18:59] | They must have followed me from the Blockade Line. | 他们肯定是从封锁线开始跟踪我的 | 
| [19:01] | They’re on a direct-course intercept for our position. | 他们想拦截我们 | 
| [19:03] | Arming all weapons and raising the shields. | 启动所有武器 激活护盾 | 
| [19:05] | I have acquired a target lock on the Sumi vessel. | 我锁定了苏米人的飞船 | 
| [19:08] | Prepared to fire. | 准备开火 | 
| [19:10] | On my command– | 听我命令 | 
| [19:11] | – Belay that order. – Yes, Captain. | -无视那个命令 -遵命 舰长 | 
| [19:16] | Hail that Sumi vessel. | 接通那个苏米飞船 | 
| [19:22] | You came? | 你来了 | 
| [19:24] | Seems I can’t say no to you. | 看来我还是无法拒绝你 | 
| [19:27] | I’m sending you coordinates now. | 我把坐标发给你 | 
| [19:28] | Meet me on the surface. Come on. | 地面见 | 
| [19:45] | Oh, my sister. | 我的姐妹 | 
| [19:48] | I’m so happy to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [19:49] | And you, I. | 我也是 | 
| [19:51] | Are you gonna finally tell me why I’m here? | 你要告诉我 为什么我会在这里了吗 | 
| [19:55] | Xander! | 桑德尔 | 
| [19:57] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 | 
| [19:59] | It is very agreeable to see you again, my friend. | 很高兴再次见到你 我的朋友 | 
| [20:01] | Sorry I’m late for the party. | 抱歉我来晚了 | 
| [20:04] | I have been so worried about you. | 我很担心你 | 
| [20:07] | I’ve been worried about you, as well. | 我也很担心你 | 
| [20:11] | I assume we have a plan? | 我们已经有计划了吧 | 
| [20:15] | I think– I know | 我想 | 
| [20:18] | that we have everything that we need now. | 我们现在拥有了所需的一切 | 
| [20:22] | That’s what I needed to hear. | 我就指着这句话呢 | 
| [20:27] | Get her inside the cave! Now! | 带她进洞里 快点 | 
| [20:34] | Do you have eyes on the shooter? | 你看到枪手了吗 | 
| [20:35] | No. Sending up a drone. | 没有 派无人机看看 | 
| [20:39] | That’s Admiral Meredith Lucas. | 梅瑞狄斯·卢卡斯舰队司令 | 
| [20:45] | I don’t believe the admiral will trouble us anymore. | 舰队司令应该不会再来打扰我们了 | 
| [20:56] | I thought things would be… | 我以为事情会 | 
| [21:01] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [21:03] | Why did… | 为什么 | 
| [21:06] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 | 
| [21:08] | Stay with me, Aleka. Stay with me, please. | 撑住 阿莱卡 撑住 拜托 | 
| [21:11] | Please, don’t go. I need you. | 别离开我 我需要你 | 
| [21:16] | She’s gone. | 她死了 | 
| [21:43] | I thought the reprieve from the Ancients would grant me | 我以为从古人那里获得缓刑 | 
| [21:46] | enough time to find a reason to save the universe. | 能让我有足够的时间 找到拯救宇宙的理由 | 
| [21:50] | I thought I could change the worlds. | 我以为我能改变世界 | 
| [21:53] | I was wrong. | 我错了 | 
| [21:54] | You weren’t wrong, Jax. | 你没错 杰克斯 | 
| [21:57] | Tell that to Matta. | 这话跟玛塔说去 | 
| [21:59] | Tell that to Aleka. | 跟阿莱卡说去 | 
| [22:01] | They’re both dead because I foolishly believed | 她们都死了 因为我愚蠢地相信人类 | 
| [22:04] | humanity could change after millennia of brutal wars and conflict. | 经历了数千年的残酷战争和冲突 可能会改变 | 
| [22:09] | The other Pandora, the one my uncle put in a box, | 我叔叔放进盒子里的另一个潘多拉 | 
| [22:11] | told me this day would come, and she was right. | 告诉我这一天会来 她是对的 | 
| [22:14] | The only thing that’s necessary for evil to triumph | 只有好人袖手旁观 | 
| [22:19] | is that good people do nothing. | 邪恶才会得逞 | 
| [22:21] | You remember that? You learned it in school. | 你还记得吗 你在学校学的 | 
| [22:22] | Aleka could have changed Sumi forever, | 阿莱卡本来可以永远改变苏米 | 
| [22:26] | and now she’s dead on some distant alien planet | 现在她死在某个遥远的外星星球上 | 
| [22:28] | and it’s my fault. | 这都是我的错 | 
| [22:29] | – Jax, you can’t lose hope now. – You did! | -杰克斯 你现在不能失去希望 -你好意思说 | 
| [22:33] | Where were you when I needed you? | 我需要你的时候你在哪 | 
| [22:37] | You ran away. | 你逃走了 | 
| [22:38] | From me, from your crew, from everything. | 远离我 远离你的船员 远离一切 | 
| [22:41] | Believe me when I say that I didn’t have a choice. | 相信我 我当时别无选择 | 
| [22:43] | There’s always a choice. | 总会有选择的 | 
| [22:46] | And I’ve made mine. | 我也做出了选择 | 
| [22:49] | Jax, you can’t. | 杰克斯 不行 | 
| [22:50] | Billions of lives depend on what you do next. | 数十亿条生命取决于你接下来要做什么 | 
| [22:53] | I can’t hide from the Ancients anymore, Xander. | 我不能再逃避古人了 桑德尔 | 
| [22:57] | And I can’t hide from myself. | 我无法逃避自己 | 
| [23:01] | No! | 不 | 
| [23:09] | Professor Osborn, this is Captain Duvall. | 奥斯本教授 我是杜瓦尔舰长 | 
| [23:11] | I need you to go to Deck 5, Cabin 42 | 立刻去5号甲板42号船舱 | 
| [23:13] | and bring down the contents of that room to me immediately. | 把房间里的东西拿给我 | 
| [23:16] | What is it, Xander? | 什么东西 桑德尔 | 
| [23:17] | You’ll know when you see it. | 你看到就知道了 | 
| [23:19] | We’re gonna need it now. | 我们现在需要它 | 
| [23:27] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 | 
| [23:28] | I did what I had to do, Ralen. The plan wouldn’t have worked. | 我只能这么做 瑞伦 计划不会成功的 | 
| [23:31] | She won’t let the universe be destroyed! Jax can still save us! | 她不会让宇宙毁灭的 杰克斯还能救我们 | 
| [23:34] | The Ancients wouldn’t have believed her. Jax lost her faith. | 古人不会相信她的 杰克斯失去了信仰 | 
| [23:38] | I will ask you again, Captain what do you intend to do? | 我再问你一遍 舰长 你打算怎么做 | 
| [23:41] | I intend to go to the Ancients myself. | 我打算亲自去找古人 | 
| [23:44] | And when I’m there, | 等我找到了 | 
| [23:46] | I’ll release this. | 我就释放这个 | 
| [23:49] | You’re going to use the anti-matter weapon to destroy them? | 你要用反物质武器摧毁他们吗 | 
| [23:52] | How do you even know that that will work? | 你怎么知道这玩意有用 | 
| [23:54] | This is our only choice, Ralen. | 这是我们唯一的选择 瑞伦 | 
| [23:56] | It’s what Jax’s mother was planning from the very beginning. | 杰克斯的母亲一开始的计划就是这样 | 
| [23:58] | Eve? How do you know this? | 伊芙 你怎么知道的 | 
| [24:00] | Why would you believe her?! | 你为什么要相信她 | 
| [24:01] | I don’t have time to explain this to you, Ralen. | 我没时间跟你解释 瑞伦 | 
| [24:04] | I am your commanding officer and these are my orders. | 我是你的指挥官 这是我的命令 | 
| [24:06] | I am sorry, Ralen, but this is the way that it has to be. | 抱歉 瑞伦 但是只能这样了 | 
| [24:10] | I am sorry too, Captain. | 我也很抱歉 舰长 | 
| [24:12] | I will not let you continue | 我不会再让你继续 | 
| [24:14] | with this ill-advised course of action any longer. | 这种不明智的行为了 | 
| [24:22] | Ralen, what the hell are you doing? | 瑞伦 你在干什么 | 
| [24:23] | This is not your concern, Jett! | 这不关你的事 杰特 | 
| [24:25] | It’s very much my concern! You just hit the captain! | 这就是我的事 你打了舰长 | 
| [24:28] | Get out of my way, Jett. | 让开 杰特 | 
| [24:31] | I can’t do that. | 不行 | 
| [24:32] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 对不起 伙计 | 
| [24:34] | Don’t. | 别动 | 
| [24:36] | Captain Duvall, stop! | 杜瓦尔舰长 站住 | 
| [24:39] | Deep down, you know I’m right, Ralen. | 你心里知道我是对的 瑞伦 | 
| [24:41] | I know no such thing. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:50] | Not another step, Captain. | 别动 舰长 | 
| [24:53] | You will hand me the plasma weapon, very, very carefully. | 把等离子武器非常小心地递给我 | 
| [25:07] | Thank you, Professor. | 谢谢 教授 | 
| [25:09] | Did you bring it? | 你拿来了吗 | 
| [25:11] | Indeed I did. | 是的 | 
| [25:13] | I assume you had no choice. | 看来你别无选择了 | 
| [25:16] | None whatsoever. | 确实 | 
| [25:17] | I never wanted this for you, Xander. | 我没想让你掺和这件事 桑德尔 | 
| [25:21] | The consequences of our actions are not easy to live with. | 我们这种行为的后果很严重 | 
| [25:26] | Take it from someone who knows. | 我经历过 | 
| [25:29] | We need to get Jax inside before she wakes up. | 我们得在杰克斯醒来前把她弄进去 | 
| [25:44] | Xander? | 桑德尔 | 
| [25:50] | You were the best I ever trained. | 你是我最优秀的学生 | 
| [25:53] | – If I was too hard on you, it was because– – I know, Professor. | -如果我对你太苛刻 是因为 -我知道 教授 | 
| [25:58] | Just go. | 走吧 | 
| [26:00] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [26:01] | I have a date with the Ancients. | 我要去找古人了 | 
| [26:14] | If you could prevent what happened, would you? | 如果你能阻止这一切 你会阻止吗 | 
| [26:18] | Save Jax from having her faith shattered. | 避免杰克斯的信仰被击垮 | 
| [26:21] | Of–of course, I would. | 我当然会 | 
| [26:24] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [26:26] | Even if you would need to pay a very high price. | 即使你会付出很高的代价 | 
| [26:30] | Any price. | 任何代价 | 
| [26:33] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [26:49] | My sister. | 我的姐妹 | 
| [26:51] | We’ve traveled back in time. | 我们回到了过去 | 
| [26:54] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 | 
| [27:02] | – I am so happy to see you. – And I, you. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 | 
| [27:06] | Are you finally gonna tell me why I’m here? | 你要告诉我 为什么我会在这里了吗 | 
| [27:09] | Xander? | 桑德尔 | 
| [27:10] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [27:12] | Get into the cave! Get in the cave! | 快进洞 快进洞 | 
| [27:20] | Where have you been? What the hell is going on? | 你去哪里了 怎么回事 | 
| [27:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 | 
| [27:24] | What matters is that I’m here now, | 重要的是我现在在这里 | 
| [27:26] | and it’s time for you to embrace your destiny. | 是时候接受你的命运了 | 
| [27:37] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [27:53] | I see you got our message, Pandora. | 看来你收到我们的信息了 潘多拉 | 
| [27:55] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [27:57] | And now, you will receive ours. | 现在我们有信息要告诉你 | 
| [27:59] | Then, by all means, | 没问题 | 
| [28:02] | please, follow me. | 请跟我来 | 
| [28:17] | I am here to plead for the survival of our universe. | 我是来为我们的宇宙求情的 | 
| [28:20] | And do you truly believe that it is worthy? | 你真的认为这个宇宙值得存活吗 | 
| [28:23] | Don’t ask me. Ask them. | 别问我 问他们吧 | 
| [28:29] | When I first met Jett, a human, last year, | 去年我第一次见到杰特 一个人类 | 
| [28:34] | he was selfish. He only ever thought of himself. | 他很自私 只考虑自己 | 
| [28:38] | But he changed, and now I am honored to call him a friend. | 但他变了 现在我很荣幸能作为他的朋友 | 
| [28:42] | I was so afraid, all the time, | 我一直很害怕 | 
| [28:45] | of letting my friends see the real me. | 让朋友们看到真正的我 | 
| [28:48] | But then I learned it takes real courage to be who you truly are. | 但后来我明白了 做真正的自己需要很大的勇气 | 
| [28:53] | The Cronin feared other cultures, | 克罗宁惧怕其他文化 | 
| [28:57] | but if it hadn’t been for a human, I wouldn’t be here right now. | 但如果不是因为人类 我也不会在这里 | 
| [29:01] | It was a human’s empathy and compassion | 一个人类对于完全不同种族的 | 
| [29:03] | for a race completely different than his own | 同理心和同情心 | 
| [29:05] | and his unconditional love that saved my life. | 和他无条件的爱拯救了我 | 
| [29:08] | And now, I do the same for other species, | 现在 我也在为其他物种做同样的事 | 
| [29:12] | having learned from the example of my brother. | 因为我哥给我做了一个好榜样 | 
| [29:14] | We’re all brothers and sisters under the skin. | 我们骨子里都是兄弟姐妹 | 
| [29:18] | Humans and Sumi have much that divides us, | 人类和苏米人有很多不同之处 | 
| [29:21] | but together, Jax and I have realized there’s even more | 但我和杰克斯意识到 恰恰是因为这样 | 
| [29:23] | that brings us together. | 反而让我们互相吸引 | 
| [29:25] | It is what we have in common that transcends our differences. | 我们的共同点超越了我们的差异 | 
| [29:30] | I gave up everything, | 我放弃了一切 | 
| [29:33] | my family, my world, | 我的家人 我的世界 | 
| [29:36] | because I believe in every fiber of my being | 因为我全身心相信 | 
| [29:39] | that what Jax says is true. | 杰克斯说的是真的 | 
| [29:41] | That all races can live together in peace. | 所有种族都能和平共处 | 
| [29:45] | That the future can be better than the present. | 未来可以比现在更好 | 
| [29:48] | But to do this, | 但是如果要实现 | 
| [29:50] | we must all work tirelessly every day | 我们必须每天不懈努力 | 
| [29:53] | to make the worlds we dream of possible. | 让我们梦想的世界成为可能 | 
| [29:55] | None of these races will ever achieve perfection, | 这些种族无法达到完美 | 
| [29:58] | but it’s the constant striving to be better | 但正是这种不断的努力 | 
| [30:01] | that makes them worthy of existence. | 让他们有存在的价值 | 
| [30:04] | All of them are capable of change. | 他们都有能力改变 | 
| [30:07] | Even if not today, tomorrow. | 即使不是今天 明天也会改变 | 
| [30:25] | Well done, Pandora. | 干得好 潘多拉 | 
| [30:29] | We agree. They have all that they need. | 我们都同意了 他们需要的一切都有了 | 
| [30:32] | The Pandora’s job is now finished. | 潘多拉的任务完成了 | 
| [30:35] | What does that mean, “finished”? | “完成”是什么意思 | 
| [30:38] | This universe has been judged and found… worthy. | 这个宇宙的审判是 值得存活 | 
| [30:45] | We believe that all of your races | 我们相信你们所有种族 | 
| [30:47] | can achieve peaceful co-existence in time. | 早晚可以和平共处 | 
| [30:52] | In a millennium or so, | 一千年以后吧 | 
| [30:54] | we shall return to validate our decision, | 我们会回来证实我们的决定 | 
| [30:58] | but until then we shall abide by this verdict. | 但在那之前 我们必须遵守这个裁决 | 
| [31:01] | And what does that mean for the Pandora? | 这对潘多拉来说 意味着什么 | 
| [31:05] | She will stay here with us. | 她和我们待在一起 | 
| [31:08] | But she’s a human. | 但她是人类 | 
| [31:10] | She doesn’t belong here. She belongs with us. | 她不属于这里 她属于我们 | 
| [31:12] | Did you not agree to make any sacrifice to save your universe? | 你不同意为了拯救你的宇宙做出牺牲吗 | 
| [31:19] | Xander! Xander, no. | 桑德尔 桑德尔 不行 | 
| [31:20] | Ralen, you know better than anyone what they’re planning on doing. | 瑞伦 你比任何人都清楚他们的计划 | 
| [31:25] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [31:26] | Matta did what she had to do. | 玛塔做了她应该做的 | 
| [31:30] | I accept that decision now. | 我接受了这个决定 | 
| [31:32] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 | 
| [31:33] | Now, you must let Jax do what she needs to do. | 你必须让杰克斯做她该做的事 | 
| [31:37] | This is what she was born to do. | 这是她的使命 | 
| [31:50] | I can’t let you go, Jax. | 我不能放你走 杰克斯 | 
| [31:54] | This is the way it has to be. | 只能这样了 | 
| [32:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [32:23] | Goodbye, Xander. | 再见 桑德尔 | 
| [32:41] | Jax? | 杰克斯 | 
| [33:00] | I loved her too. | 我也爱她 | 
| [33:05] | And to honor her memory, | 为了纪念她 | 
| [33:07] | I will return to Sumi to continue my work to unite our races, | 我会回到苏米继续我的工作 团结我们的种族 | 
| [33:12] | and make Sumix a world where all are free to choose their own path. | 让苏米克斯成为人人都能自由选择的世界 | 
| [33:17] | It’s what Jax would have wanted. | 这是杰克斯的愿望 | 
| [33:20] | I know you can do it. | 我知道你可以的 | 
| [33:23] | Jax believed in you. | 杰克斯相信你 | 
| [33:26] | So do I. | 我也一样 | 
| [33:47] | You’re all under arrest. | 你们都被捕了 | 
| [33:50] | If anyone should be under arrest here, Admiral, it’s you. | 如果有人应该被逮捕 那也是你 舰队司令 | 
| [33:53] | Do what she says, Xander. | 照她说的做 桑德尔 | 
| [33:54] | Don’t give her an excuse to shoot you. | 别让她找借口朝你开枪 | 
| [33:56] | Who said anything about an excuse? | 谁说要找借口了 | 
| [33:59] | Not me. | 反正不是我 | 
| [34:00] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 | 
| [34:50] | Ralen, get everybody back to the Kubrick. | 瑞伦 带大家回库布里克号 | 
| [34:52] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们得马上离开这里 | 
| [34:55] | – Professor, don’t. – After what she’s done? | -教授 别开枪 -她做了那么多坏事 | 
| [34:59] | If you kill her, | 如果你杀了她 | 
| [34:59] | it’ll be on your conscience for the rest of your life. | 下半辈子都会良心不安 | 
| [35:01] | I’ve done it before. | 我已经体验过了 | 
| [35:03] | It’s not what Jax would’ve wanted. | 这不是杰克斯想要的 | 
| [35:09] | By the time she wakes up, we’ll be long gone. | 等她醒来 我们早就走了 | 
| [35:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [35:19] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 | 
| [35:22] | That wasn’t a request, it was an order, Ralen. | 这不是请求 是命令 瑞伦 | 
| [35:31] | The portals didn’t just let you travel through space. | 你不仅可以通过传送门穿越空间 | 
| [35:34] | They let you travel through time as well. | 还能穿越时间 | 
| [35:38] | You are special. | 你很特别 | 
| [35:41] | You are special… Bloom. | 你很特别 布鲁姆 | 
| [35:45] | I’ve watched you and Jax for a long time, | 我观察你和杰克斯很久了 | 
| [35:47] | and I inherited many of her memories | 我继承了她的很多记忆 | 
| [35:50] | and even some of her feelings. | 甚至她的某些感觉 | 
| [35:53] | She loved you, you know. | 她爱你 | 
| [35:55] | Even when you thought she didn’t. | 即使你以为她不爱你 | 
| [35:58] | It was always you. | 她一直都很爱你 | 
| [36:00] | I feel like I’ve lost a part of myself. | 我感觉我的心缺了一块 | 
| [36:05] | I would have done anything to protect her, but in the end… | 我愿意尽我所能去保护她 但最终 | 
| [36:08] | I couldn’t save her. | 我却救不了她 | 
| [36:10] | You did save her. | 你救了她 | 
| [36:12] | And she saved everyone. | 她救了所有人 | 
| [36:14] | In time, you will learn to accept that. | 总有一天 你会接受的 | 
| [36:19] | Where are you gonna go now? | 你现在要去哪 | 
| [36:21] | I mean, you’re welcome to come with us. | 你可以跟我们一起回去 | 
| [36:23] | Thank you, Xander. | 谢谢你 桑德尔 | 
| [36:24] | Maybe one day, but Earth is no longer my home. | 以后吧 但地球已经不是我的家了 | 
| [36:27] | I belong to the stars. | 我属于群星 | 
| [36:30] | What about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [36:33] | I’ve followed orders for almost all of my life. | 我这辈子几乎都在服从命令 | 
| [36:37] | I suppose maybe now it’s time for me to find out | 我想现在是时候让我知道除了我自己 | 
| [36:39] | what life is like with no one to follow except myself. | 没人追随的生活是什么样的了 | 
| [36:51] | Hey, if you ever need help again, | 如果你们还需要帮助 | 
| [36:53] | you know where to find me. | 知道去哪找我吧 | 
| [36:54] | Let’s hope we do not. | 希望不用了 | 
| [36:56] | But you will. | 但你会的 | 
| [36:58] | Just, uh, take good care of Zazie, okay? | 好好照顾扎奇 好吗 | 
| [37:00] | Oh, you don’t need to worry about that. | 这你就不用担心了 | 
| [37:02] | She’s in good hands with us. | 我们会照顾好她的 | 
| [37:03] | And I’ll be back at the Academy in the fall. | 秋天我就回学院 | 
| [37:05] | I’ll see you all then. | 到时候见 | 
| [37:07] | Take care now. | 保重 | 
| [37:12] | Where do you think you’re going, Professor? | 你要去哪 教授 | 
| [37:14] | I made a promise to Harlan Fried that I need to keep. | 我答应了哈伦·弗里德一件事 我必须信守承诺 | 
| [37:17] | And you’re still certain about that, are you? | 你现在还是这么想的吗 | 
| [37:19] | I’ll need his help to free Shral. | 我需要他帮我解救什拉尔 | 
| [37:21] | I gave him my word. | 我答应了他 | 
| [37:23] | While that may not mean much to a man like Harlan, | 虽然承诺对哈伦这样的人来说没什么意义 | 
| [37:25] | it means a great deal to me. | 但是对我来说很重要 | 
| [37:27] | I understand… Admiral. | 我明白 舰队司令 | 
| [37:34] | Captain. | 舰长 | 
| [37:42] | Captain. | 舰长 | 
| [37:47] | Like Matta, Jax did what she had to do. | 和玛塔一样 杰克斯也是迫不得已 | 
| [37:52] | She would want you to know that. | 她希望你能明白 | 
| [37:56] | I understand, Ralen. | 我明白 瑞伦 | 
| [38:00] | That it doesn’t mean that I have to like it. | 但我还是很难过 | 
| [38:18] | There’s one thing that troubles me. | 有一件事我一直想不通 | 
| [38:22] | What’s that, Jett? | 什么事 杰特 | 
| [38:24] | How did Admiral Lucas know where to find us? | 卢卡斯舰队司令怎么知道我们在哪里 | 
| [38:45] | What is this all about, Salazen? | 这是干什么 萨拉赞 | 
| [38:47] | I demand to see the Earth ambassador! | 我要见地球大使 | 
| [38:50] | It is good to have you back with us. | 你能回来真是太好了 | 
| [38:57] | Welcome, Captain Duvall. | 欢迎 杜瓦尔舰长 | 
| [39:15] | Jax? | 杰克斯 | 
| [39:19] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 | 
| [39:22] | I barely made it aboard before the portal collapsed. | 我在传送门坍塌之前上了船 | 
| [39:25] | The entire portal system is gone. | 整个传送门系统都没了 | 
| [39:27] | Permanently, by the looks of it. | 看起来是永久性的 | 
| [39:31] | So, I assume you were successful in stopping the Ancients. | 所以你成功阻止了古人 | 
| [39:34] | For now. | 只是暂时的 | 
| [39:38] | So, do you mind telling me why you are here? | 能告诉我 你为什么来这里吗 | 
| [39:40] | When the portal closed, I lost contact with my mother. | 传送门关闭后 我和我母亲失去了联系 | 
| [39:44] | I need your help to find Eve. | 我需要你帮我找伊芙 | 
| [39:47] | Captain, we need you on the bridge immediately. | 舰长 赶紧来舰桥 | 
| [39:49] | What is it, Ralen? | 怎么了 瑞伦 | 
| [39:52] | I think you should see this for yourself. | 你自己来看看吧 | 
| [40:00] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [40:01] | Look. | 你看 | 
| [40:03] | Captain Xander Duvall, | 桑德尔·杜瓦尔舰长 | 
| [40:05] | on the orders of the President of the Earth Confederacy, | 根据地球联盟总统的命令 | 
| [40:08] | you’re all under arrest… | 你们都被捕了 | 
| [40:13] | …and are hereby ordered to turn over the fugitive, Ralen, | 并立刻将逃犯瑞伦 | 
| [40:17] | to the Zatarians immediately. | 交给扎塔 | 
| [40:22] | There is nowhere left for you to run, son. | 你无处可逃了 儿子 | 
| [40:25] | It’s time to come home. | 该回家了 | 
| [40:28] | If you do not stand down, you will be destroyed. | 如果你不放弃抵抗 就会被摧毁 | 
| [40:34] | What do we do now, Cap? | 我们现在怎么办 舰长 | 
| [40:42] | – We resist… – Until we can’t. | -我们抵抗 -到底 |