时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | They weren’t officially booked, so… | 他们没被正式起诉 所以 |
[00:01] | It’s not gonna go on their records. | 不会留下案底的 |
[00:03] | Mom, It wasn’t my weed. | 妈妈 那不是我的大麻 |
[00:05] | I want you to know you made me mad, | 你快把我搞疯了 |
[00:06] | And you embarrassed me. | 令我无地自容 |
[00:08] | And it’s gonna be a long time before you earn my trust back. | 你想重获我的信任 得过上好久 |
[00:10] | I know you think Racquel is intense. | 我知道你认为拉克尔成天紧张兮兮的 |
[00:13] | She’s a great mom. | 但她是个好母亲 |
[00:14] | You don’t have to choose between being a mom | 你没必要非在工作和孩子之间 |
[00:16] | And having to work. | 二选一 |
[00:17] | You may not be there all the time, | 你没必要时刻寸步不离 |
[00:18] | But the time that you do have you can make that count. | 但你要珍惜在她身边的每一刻 |
[00:20] | It was mine, the pot. | 那东西是我的 那大麻 |
[00:22] | It was mine. | 是我的 |
[00:23] | Sorry for not being the girl that you thought I was. | 抱歉 没有达到你们对我的期望 |
[00:26] | What makes all this worth it? | 为孩子付出那么多到底是为了什么 |
[00:28] | What makes it worth it is the connection. | 因为你们之间的血缘关系 |
[00:31] | It’s a bond you feel. | 是一种内在的联系 |
[00:32] | Well, what if I don’t feel a connection? | 如果我感觉不到这种联系怎么办 |
[00:35] | You will. | 你会感觉到的 |
[00:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:46] | Oh, Crosby… | 噢 克罗斯比 |
[00:48] | That’s my mixing beaker. | 这是我的混合器 |
[00:50] | – yeah. – what do you mix in it? | -是啊 -你用来混合什么的 |
[00:53] | Oh, you know, frozen orange juice and stuff. | 就是冰冻橘汁之类的东西 |
[00:56] | It stinks. | 臭死了 |
[00:58] | Hey, uh, be careful out there stay close. | 嘿 在外面小心点 别走远了 |
[01:01] | Okay, are–are we done here, do you think? | 我们完成了吗 你觉得呢 |
[01:03] | Yeah, yeah, we are almost done. | 差不多快要完成了 |
[01:06] | You even know who these belong to? | 你大概都不记得这是谁的了吧 |
[01:08] | Of course. | 我当然记得 |
[01:10] | Um, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[01:11] | I think Kristina left them here. | 我觉得是克利斯蒂娜留在这儿的 |
[01:13] | Yeah, very funny. | 是啊 真有意思 |
[01:14] | Hey, I know we’re doing all this child proofing here, | 我知道我们这么做是为了孩子好 |
[01:15] | But are you sure you wouldn’t rather | 但你确定你宁愿睡在这儿 |
[01:19] | Have the sleepover at our house? | 也不要睡在家里吗 |
[01:21] | Oh, you don’t think I can handle it. | 噢 你觉得我处理不了这问题 |
[01:25] | You know what’s gonna be good for you? | 你知道怎么做对你比较好吗 |
[01:28] | You’re gonna get to have your son here with you | 你可以把你儿子接过来 |
[01:31] | And you get to watch him sleep | 然后你看着他入睡 |
[01:34] | And just see how innocent and vulnerable and– | 看看他是多么的无辜和脆弱 |
[01:37] | And peaceful? | 还有安详吗 |
[01:39] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[01:42] | Yeah, you know, | 你知道 |
[01:43] | I’ve dated some wild women, some real hellcats. | 我曾和一些狂野的女人在一起 真正的泼妇 |
[01:47] | But, you know, when they finally pass out, | 但等她们发泄完以后 |
[01:49] | It’s like they turn into these little kittens, | 她们似乎又变成了可爱的小猫咪 |
[01:53] | All purry and warm, and– | 纯洁 温暖 而又… |
[01:56] | So you know, I know what you’re talking about. | 所以 我知道你描述的是怎样一种感觉 |
[02:02] | I feel ya. | 我可以感受到 |
[02:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:05] | – Do you want something? – oh, no, no, no. | -你要来一些吗 -不 不 |
[02:07] | Oh, oh, sorry. I’m so sorry. | 噢 抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[02:08] | I’m just gonna have some of mine. | 我还是吃我自己的好了 |
[02:09] | Granddaughter, what are you doing? | 小孙女 你在干嘛呢 |
[02:11] | We’re, uh, dining. Would you like some? | 我们在进餐 你要来点吗 |
[02:14] | Aw, gee, thanks, no. | 老天啊 谢谢 算了吧 |
[02:15] | Uh, I’ve got something I have to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[02:17] | But appreciate it, really. Looks like fun. | 但谢谢你的好意 看上去很有趣 |
[02:19] | – Oh, hey, Kristina. – yeah? | -噢 克利斯蒂娜 -什么事 |
[02:21] | Could Haddie babysit for us tomorrow night? | 海迪明晚能帮我们照看小孩吗 |
[02:23] | ’cause our regular sitter has the flu. | 因为我们的保姆得了流感 |
[02:24] | Um, yeah, I don’t see why not. | 我想应该可以吧 |
[02:26] | Hey, Haddie… | 嘿 海迪 |
[02:28] | – Haddie! – what? | -海迪 -什么事 |
[02:29] | Can you, uh, babysit tomorrow night for aunt Julia? | 你明天晚上能帮茱莉亚姑姑照看小孩吗 |
[02:32] | Um, you know what, I would really like to but I… | 其实 我非常愿意效劳 但是 |
[02:37] | But you have plans? What? | 但你已经有安排了 是吗 |
[02:40] | – that’s fine, sweetie. – she doesn’t have any plans. | -没事的 亲爱的 -她根本没有安排 |
[02:42] | She has nothing to do. | 她整天无所事事 |
[02:43] | It’s not like she has to though. | 不能强迫她嘛 |
[02:44] | You know, well… | 你知道的 其实 |
[02:46] | What about Amber? | 安博怎么样 |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[02:53] | I mean, she’s sitting right there. | 我是说 她就坐在那儿呢 |
[02:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:56] | – That’s–that’s a great idea. – that’s a perfect idea. | -真是个好主意 -简直太完美了 |
[02:59] | Yeah, I hadn’t thought of that. | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[03:00] | That’s great. Yeah! | 真是太棒了 |
[03:01] | Okay, let me just ask her. | 好吧 我去问问她 |
[03:05] | Hey, do you wanna babysit for aunt Julia? | 嘿 你愿意为茱莉亚舅妈照看小孩吗 |
[03:08] | Hello? | 听见了吗 |
[03:11] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? | 嘿 你怎么回事 |
[03:13] | Aunt Julia wants you to babysit. | 茱莉亚舅妈希望你能帮忙照看小孩 |
[03:15] | Oh, so you’re waterboarding me? | 所以你就往我身上洒水吗 |
[03:16] | Aunt Julia wants you to babysit. | 茱莉亚舅妈希望你帮忙照看小孩 |
[03:18] | Okay, whoa, take it easy. | 好了 别这么激动 |
[03:20] | Yeah, sure. Why not? | 噢 当然可以 |
[03:22] | Yeah, yeah, no, I thought so. | 太好了 我想也是这样 |
[03:23] | Good, okay, she’d love to. | 好了 她愿意 |
[03:25] | – great. – great. | -太棒了 -太棒了 |
[03:26] | – smile. – thank you. Awesome. | -笑一个 -谢谢你 太好了 |
[03:27] | No prob. | 没问题 |
[03:28] | – great, problem solved. – yeah. | -太好了 问题成功解决 -是啊 |
[03:31] | Hey, go tell your brother that we’re ready to eat. | 去告诉你哥哥 我们准备开饭了 |
[03:33] | There’s no way I’m going near that bathroom | 他在洗手间里 我才不想靠近呢 |
[03:34] | While he’s in it, which is five times a day. | 他一天大概要进去5次 |
[03:37] | No, that’s an exaggeration. She’s exaggerating. | 不 这简直太夸张了 她夸张的而已 |
[03:39] | You do know what he’s doing in there, don’t ya? | 你知道他在里面干什么 是吧 |
[03:41] | Yes, he’s getting clean. | 当然了 他在清洗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, spankin’ clean. | 是啊 是该好好洗洗 |
[03:47] | He’s–he has, like, you know, he’s working on his hair. | 他在 你们知道的 他在弄自己的头发 |
[03:50] | He’s got like, different products. | 他喜欢用不同的美发产品 |
[03:50] | I do that too. | 我也喜欢那么做 |
[03:51] | – for long times. – yeah. | -为了持久定型 -是啊 |
[03:52] | – hi, honey. – hi. | -嗨 宝贝 -嗨 |
[03:54] | – hey, Drew. – good morning. | -嘿 德鲁 -早上好 |
[03:58] | Hey, bud, how was the shower? | 老兄 沐浴感觉怎么样 |
[04:00] | Your hair looks cute. | 你头发看上去很可爱 |
[04:05] | Honey, does Crosby know that I know about Jabbar? | 亲爱的 克罗斯比知道我知道他儿子的事吗 |
[04:08] | Well, I think he assumes I tell you everything. | 我想他以为我什么事都会告诉你的 |
[04:10] | Why would he assume that? | 他为什么会那样想 |
[04:11] | He hasn’t even told Katie he has a son yet. | 他甚至都还没告诉凯蒂他有了个儿子 |
[04:13] | Well, I think Crosby assumes I’m not like him. | 我想克罗斯比一定认为我跟他不一样 |
[04:15] | Mm-hmm, I think Crosby assumes correctly, | 我觉得他想得很正确 |
[04:17] | Which is why he should not be making jokes | 所以他不应该拿他船屋里的那件内裤 |
[04:19] | About my underpants being in his houseboat. | 来开我的玩笑 |
[04:21] | Weirdo. | 真是个怪人 |
[04:22] | You mean crotchless panties? | 你是说那条丁字裤吗 |
[04:24] | Ick, so… | 真恶心 |
[04:27] | Wait a–honey. | 等等 亲爱的 |
[04:29] | Where did this– $220? | 这怎么有 220美元 |
[04:33] | – Look at that. – it’s Haddie’s cell. | -你快看看 -是海迪的手机费 |
[04:35] | Yeah, she’s racked up, like, a gazillion minutes on this thing. | 她的话费 突然之间暴增 |
[04:39] | Yeah, to one number over and over again. | 不断和同一个号码保持通话往来 |
[04:41] | She’s sleeping over at Leslie’s. Please call her. | 她现在在Leslie家过夜 赶紧打给她 |
[04:42] | This is not acceptable. | 这太让人无法接受了 |
[04:45] | I–I don’t even recognize this number. | 我都不认识这号码 |
[04:46] | She’s never called this number before. | 她之前从没打过 |
[04:49] | Who is this? | 是谁的 |
[04:52] | All right, she’s not picking up. | 她没接 |
[04:55] | Who are you calling now? | 你现在给谁打电话 |
[04:56] | I’m gonna call the mystery number | 我要打给神秘号码 |
[04:58] | And find out who this belongs to. | 看看这到底是谁的电话 |
[04:59] | Okay, well, put it on speaker I wanna hear it. | 打开免提 我想听听 |
[05:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:09] | What’s up? | 嘛事 |
[05:12] | – Okay, you dialed wrong. – I did not dial wrong. | -你打错了 -我没打错 |
[05:15] | Let me try. You had to have dialed wrong. | 我来打 你一定打错了 |
[05:16] | All right, here. There you go. | 好吧 给你 |
[05:17] | Try if you’re– go ahead. | 看你能不能拨对 打吧 |
[05:28] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:19] | Honey, wait a second. | 亲爱的 等一下 |
[06:20] | I just think that we should let her explain herself | 我觉得在擅闯她房间之前 |
[06:22] | before breaking into her room. | 应该给她个解释的机会 |
[06:24] | Well, wait–wait a minute, her room is on our house, | 等一下 她的房间也算是我们家的 |
[06:26] | so technically we’re not breaking into anything. | 严格来说 并不算是擅闯 |
[06:28] | She’s 15 years old. | 她已经15岁了 |
[06:30] | Besides, what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. | 而且 只要我们不说 她就不会知道 |
[06:31] | Right, just us. | 好吧 你知我知 |
[06:34] | – Go ahead. – No, you go ahead. | -进去吧 -不 你先进去 |
[06:35] | – All right. – You wanted to do this. | -好吧 -你真要这么做 |
[06:37] | All right, okay, we’ll just get in and get out, all right? | 好吧 我们看看就出去 好吗 |
[06:38] | Get in and get out. Let’s do it. | 看看就出去 进去吧 |
[06:41] | What exactly are we looking for? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[06:43] | I don’t know, anything that smells like yo-yo. | 我不知道 找和神秘电话相关的东西 |
[06:45] | Smells like yo-yo. | 相关的东西 |
[06:48] | Okay, um, hey, what about– | 要么 |
[06:49] | What about her computer? | 看看她的电脑 |
[06:51] | Her facebook page, what about that? | 看她Facebook的页面 如何 |
[06:53] | – Good idea. – Okay. | -好主意 -好的 |
[06:55] | All right. | 看吧 |
[06:57] | I don’t know her password. | 我不知道密码 |
[06:58] | – Oh, I used to know it. – All right. | -我原来知道 -好极了 |
[07:01] | – Haddiedaddy. – Really? That’s sweet. | -海迪老爸 -真是这个吗 真贴心 |
[07:05] | She was 12… | 是她12岁时设的密码 |
[07:07] | And she’s changed it. | 现在她换了 |
[07:09] | I don’t know. | 我猜不到 |
[07:17] | Can I shower in here? | 我能在这里洗个澡吗 |
[07:18] | The masturbatorium is occupied. | 浴室让自慰狂占领了 |
[07:20] | Please, will you give him a break, | 别总揪着他不放 |
[07:22] | Please, not shame your brother? | 不要让你弟弟觉得无地自容 |
[07:24] | He’s 14, okay? He has needs. | 他14岁了 他也有需求的 |
[07:27] | I think I know pretty much everything there is to know | 我想我对于14岁男孩的需求 |
[07:29] | about 14-year-old boys and their needs. | 足够了解 |
[07:31] | Thank you for that. | 多谢理解 |
[07:32] | Aunt Julia called. I don’t have to babysit. | 茱莉亚阿姨来电话 说我不用看孩子了 |
[07:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:38] | Well,what did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[07:40] | What was the reason? | 什么原因 |
[07:41] | – Who cares? – I care. | -谁在乎这个 -我在乎 |
[07:44] | I’m gonna shower. | 我要洗澡了 |
[07:46] | She didn’t give any reason at all? | 她什么理由都没说吗 |
[07:48] | She didn’t postpone? Did she… | 她没有改日子吗 她… |
[07:51] | Hello? | 你在听吗 |
[07:58] | So I heard the kid proofing went well. | 我听说你和孩子相处的不错 |
[08:00] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[08:01] | You even found something of mine? | 听说你还找到些我的东西 |
[08:05] | Least I didn’t mention your special mixing beaker. | 至少我没提你那特制混合器 |
[08:07] | What mixing beaker? | 混合器是什么 |
[08:08] | – Okay, look, I got it. – What? | -打开了 -什么 |
[08:09] | – Haddieho. – Haddieho? | -嘿 海迪 -嘿 海迪 |
[08:12] | That–that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[08:13] | Says she’s in a relationship. | 上面说她在谈恋爱 |
[08:15] | Has been for a month. | 都谈了一个月了 |
[08:17] | – A month. – Is that him? | -一个月了 -是这小子吗 |
[08:18] | – Is that him? – Must be. | -是他吗 -肯定是 |
[08:20] | Yo-yo. | 那个神秘电话 |
[08:22] | A.K.A. Steve Williams. | 他叫斯蒂夫·威廉姆斯 |
[08:25] | He’s a junior at Haddie’s high school. | 他是海迪高中高二的学生 |
[08:26] | – Junior. – What else? What else? | -高一 -还有什么 |
[08:28] | – What else? – Well, he’s got a rap sheet. | -还有什么 -他有犯罪前科 |
[08:30] | – That’s not funny. – It’s not even close. | -这可不好笑 -还不止这些呢 |
[08:32] | Okay, look, they’re facebook official. | 好了 听着 他们在Facebook上公开了关系 |
[08:34] | They’re not eloping to Vegas. | 又不是要去赌城私奔 |
[08:36] | Facebook official? | 在Facebook上公开关系 |
[08:38] | It’s not a suicide pact, they’re just dating. | 又不是自杀约定 他们只是在约会 |
[08:42] | How much masturbating is too much? | 自慰多少次算太过火 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[08:45] | For– for Drew? | 我是替德鲁问的 |
[08:48] | He’s in the bathroom, like, a lot. | 他常呆在卫生间里 |
[08:51] | Like, six or seven times a day. | 一天要去六七次 |
[08:52] | That–look, Sarah, that’s totally normal, okay? | 莎拉 那很正常 知道吗 |
[08:54] | -So… – Is it too much? | -别担心 -会不会太多 |
[08:55] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[08:56] | Look, I’ve got problems of my own, okay? | 听我说 我自己麻烦也不小 |
[08:58] | Haddie has a boyfriend. | 海迪有男朋友了 |
[08:59] | Of course Haddie’s got a boyfriend. | 那有什么稀奇 |
[09:00] | She’s 15, she’s cute, adam. Don’t be a dork. | 她15岁了 又那么可爱 别犯傻了 |
[09:02] | Yeah, okay, and you know what? | 是啊 你还不知道 |
[09:03] | They’re facebook official, and–and, you know, | 他们都在Facebook上公开了 |
[09:05] | She hasn’t said anything to kristina and I about it. | 可对我和克里斯蒂娜却只字未提 |
[09:07] | Well, of course she doesn’t talk to you about it. | 她当然不会对你提起 |
[09:09] | That’s not a problem. | 这不算什么问题 |
[09:10] | I’ve got a kid who I’m afraid might injure himself. | 现在有个孩子 我担心他伤到自己 |
[09:13] | It’s the one time I could actually use some help | 此时此刻我确实需要他那位不给我回电的 |
[09:16] | from his lame father who won’t call me back. | 无能老爸的帮助 |
[09:18] | You know, with Amber, she got her period, | 安博来例假的时候 |
[09:20] | I said, “You okay?” | 我问 你还好吗 |
[09:21] | She said, “Screw you.” | 她说 你少操心 |
[09:23] | She was fine, but him I just… | 她还好办 但他 |
[09:25] | So… | 所以 |
[09:26] | I can’t be the man for him, you know? | 我不能变成个男人指导他 |
[09:28] | You’re asking me to talk to him about it. | 你想让我跟他谈谈 |
[09:30] | Oh, god, Adam, would you? | 亚当 可以吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah, absolutely. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[09:33] | Just don’t make him feel weird, okay? | 别让他感觉不自在 |
[09:35] | He’s just so sensitive. | 他相当敏感 |
[09:36] | Just tell him that it’s normal | 告诉他 这是正常的 |
[09:38] | or almost normal and he’s becoming a man. | 或者大概正常 他要长成大人了 |
[09:41] | I’m gonna welcome him to the club. | 我和他在俱乐部见 |
[09:42] | – Yeah. – All that stuff. | -好的 -都会和他谈 |
[09:43] | Just be positive and encourage him | 积极地鼓励他 |
[09:46] | to express himself in other ways too, you know? | 让他换个方式释放压力 |
[09:48] | What, like, downloading porn? | 比如下载色情片吗 |
[09:50] | – Oh, god. – That’s outside the shower. | -好啦 -那样就不用在洗手间了 |
[09:54] | – Sarah. – oh, yeah, good. | -莎拉 -太好啦 |
[09:55] | Glad I got– we need to talk here. | 碰到你真好 我们得谈谈 |
[09:57] | Okay, I gotta get to work, dad. | 爸爸 我得上班 |
[09:58] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:59] | Well–well, honey, are you aware | 宝贝儿 你觉不觉得 |
[10:00] | that we’re in the middle of a drought? | 我们快进入干旱期了 |
[10:03] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[10:04] | Well, somebody in the house is using an awful lot of water. | 家里有人大量用水 |
[10:08] | Oh, yeah, that. | 是吗 |
[10:10] | So from an environmental standpoint, | 从环保的观点来看 |
[10:12] | I was thinking, uh, we need to do something. | 我觉得 我们该采取行动了 |
[10:14] | Yeah, I’m as green as the next person, dad. | 爸爸 我也是环保人士 |
[10:16] | But he’s a 14-year-old boy, | 但是他只是个十四岁的孩子 |
[10:17] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[10:18] | That’s why I would like to talk to him | 所以我想跟他谈谈 |
[10:20] | Mano a mano. | 男人间的对话 |
[10:22] | Oh no, | 不行 |
[10:23] | I still bear the emotional scars of the little talk we had when I was a kid. | 我到现在都没摆脱小时候那次谈话的阴影 |
[10:28] | And that was a long, long time ago. | 虽然那已经是很久之前的事了 |
[10:30] | Don’t say anything to him, please. | 千万别跟他说 求你了 |
[10:32] | Well, sweetheart, this is not women’s work. | 那好吧 宝贝 但这不是女人该做的 |
[10:34] | Yeah, way to be progressive, dad. | 世界是进步的 爸爸 |
[10:36] | Come on, honey, I’m a grandfather, | 别这样 宝贝 我是他外公 |
[10:37] | That’s what grandfathers are for. | 这是外公的职责 |
[10:39] | Send me in there. | 让我来管这件事吧 |
[10:40] | Dad, thank you so much for this…offer, | 爸 我很感谢你的援手 |
[10:43] | But under no circumstances are you to talk to drew about the… | 但是拜托你千万不要跟他提及 |
[10:47] | Masturbation. | 手淫 |
[10:49] | Don’t talk to him about it, okay? | 答应我别跟他说 好吗 |
[10:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:51] | Well, honey, it’s perfectly natural. | 宝贝 其实这很正常 |
[10:52] | I mean, even I on occasion still– | 我是说 就算是我偶尔也会 |
[10:56] | I’m not obsessively. | 我没上瘾 |
[11:00] | Permission to come aboard. | 允许登船 |
[11:02] | Oh, no. Pirates. Arrg! | 啊呀 是海盗 |
[11:05] | What’s up, sleepover buddy? | 怎么 要在这过夜啦 |
[11:07] | – nothing. – nothing? | -没怎么 -没怎么 |
[11:08] | You ready for this? | 那你准备好了吗 |
[11:10] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:13] | I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this, Crosby. | 太感谢你能这么做了 克罗斯比 |
[11:15] | Are you kidding? I’m fired up. | 开什么玩笑 我期待很久了 |
[11:16] | I should be thanking you. | 我应该谢谢你才是 |
[11:18] | Oh, can I get a hug? Can I get a hug? | 来让我抱抱 让我抱抱 |
[11:21] | You be good, okay? | 你要乖乖的 好不好 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:24] | So, uh, I’m available 24/7 | 我时刻都是有空的 |
[11:28] | Except for the two hours that I’ll be dancing | 除开我要跳舞的那两个小时 |
[11:31] | So if anything, if you need me, | 所以如果有任何需要我的地方 |
[11:33] | Just call me, I’ll be here–anything. | 尽管给我打电话就是了 |
[11:35] | You don’t need to worry, like, I– | 你不用担心 |
[11:36] | I baby proofed the– crap out of this place. | 我保证他不会把这里弄乱的 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 那行 |
[11:42] | Nothing’s gonna go wrong, right, Jabbar? | 你会好好的 是吧 乔巴 |
[11:45] | He knows, safety first here. | 他知道的 安全第一嘛 |
[11:49] | You’re a doll. | 你太贴心了 |
[11:51] | – Thank you. – thank you. | -谢谢你 -我谢谢你才是 |
[11:52] | – Thank you. – Have fun. | -谢谢啦 -玩得开心 |
[11:53] | Okay, no girls allowed. | 我不会叫女孩过来的 |
[11:56] | – Bye. – Ew, gross. | -再见喽 -放心吧 |
[11:59] | Cheese or pepperoni? | 想吃奶酪还是意大利香肠 |
[12:01] | Pepperoni. | 意大利香肠 |
[12:02] | Pepperoni. | 意大利香肠是吧 |
[12:04] | Your cell phone bill was over $200 this month. | 你这个月的手机费超过了两百块 |
[12:07] | – you’re kidding. – no. | -开玩笑吧你 -真的 |
[12:08] | – I had no idea. – that’s over 1,000 minutes. | -我不知道 -那可是一千多分钟啊 |
[12:11] | Okay, well, I’ll pay you guys back. | 好吧 我会把钱还给你们的 |
[12:13] | I’ll babysit, I’ll do chores, | 我会去看孩子 打零工 |
[12:15] | You know, whatever it takes. | 用尽一切办法 |
[12:16] | That’s, like, 18 hours in one month. | 一个月打十八个小时电话 |
[12:18] | To one number. One number. | 给一个号码 同一个号码 |
[12:19] | Steve Williams? | 史蒂夫·威廉姆斯吗 |
[12:23] | How do you guys know that? | 你们怎么会知道 |
[12:26] | Well, when we couldn’t reach you, | 我们找不到你的时候 |
[12:28] | We called his number. | 我们给他打了电话 |
[12:29] | You guys talked to steve? | 你们跟史蒂夫通过话了 |
[12:31] | No, we did not talk to him. | 没有 我们没有跟他通话 |
[12:32] | We just heard his voice. We heard his voice. | 我们只是听见他的声音 听见声音而已 |
[12:36] | So how do you know his name? | 那你们怎么知道他名字的 |
[12:40] | – We have our ways. – What ways? | -我们自有办法 -什么办法 |
[12:43] | – What did you guys do? – we went on your computer. | -你们干了什么 -我们开了你的电脑 |
[12:45] | Your facebook page. | 看了你的Facebook |
[12:47] | No, you didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[12:49] | you guys broke into my room | 你们闯进了我的房间 |
[12:52] | And you hacked into my computer? | 还侵入了我的电脑 |
[12:55] | Wait a second, missy. | 等等 |
[12:56] | You have no right to get angry with us. | 你不能生我们的气 |
[12:58] | You have been going out with this boy | 你跟这个男孩谈了一个月的恋爱 |
[13:00] | For over a month without telling us. | 却没有告诉我们 |
[13:01] | Okay, who cares, homeland security? | 那又怎么样 谁在乎啊 国土安全局吗 |
[13:03] | What you guys did is illegal. | 你们的行为是违法的 |
[13:05] | You can’t do that. | 你们不能那么做 |
[13:06] | It’s a violation of…everything. | 你们的行为违反了 一切 |
[13:09] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不是不是这样 |
[13:10] | Hey, what, you’re facebook official. | 喂 你自己在Facebook公开的 |
[13:12] | Right. | 是 |
[13:13] | That’s right, you go up to your room | 那就对了 你快回房间去 |
[13:15] | Because you’re grounded. | 因为你被禁足了 |
[13:16] | – Grounded. – Ya vol! Mein fuhrer! | -禁足 -遵命 元首 |
[13:57] | How did you know that I was here on a Sunday? | 你怎么知道我星期天会在这 |
[13:59] | Oh, I– I was talking to Joel | 我 我问了乔尔 |
[14:00] | And I’m on my way to work, so… | 我上班路过 所以 |
[14:02] | I’m so busy, it’s insane, | 我都要忙疯了 |
[14:05] | Is that why you canceled Amber? | 所以你不让安博照顾你孩子了 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:10] | Yeah, uh, if they had their way, I would never get to see Sydney, | 如果还这么忙 我就再没机会见到西德尼了 |
[14:14] | Let alone have a date night. | 更别提晚上约个会了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, ’cause Joel said you canceled because, um, | 因为乔尔说你取消是因为 |
[14:18] | She doesn’t know the area. | 她不知道地点 |
[14:22] | Yeah, well, I mean, it was a combination of that and the work, you know. | 这个决定 是基于那个原因和工作这两点 |
[14:28] | She was really disappointed. | 她很失落 |
[14:31] | She was? | 她会这么想 |
[14:33] | She thinks that you don’t think | 她觉得你认为 |
[14:34] | She’s responsible or capable. | 她没有责任感和能力 |
[14:37] | She didn’t sound disappointed | 她当时听起来不是很失落啊 |
[14:39] | When I talked to her. | 我跟她谈的时候 |
[14:41] | She was, she was really disappointed, | 她真的很失落 |
[14:42] | ’cause, you know, back in Fresno | 因为 你知道的 说到弗雷斯诺 |
[14:43] | She was a really popular babysitter. | 她的确是个很好的保姆 |
[14:45] | Everybody called her. She was the go-to girl. | 所有人都这么说 她可以随传随到 |
[14:48] | I did not know that. | 我之前不知道这事 |
[14:51] | Well, now you do. | 那现在你知道了 |
[14:56] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[15:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:05] | Don’t apologize to me. | 你该和她道歉才对 |
[15:23] | How’s it going, Drew? | 一切都好吧 德鲁 |
[15:27] | Aw, grandpa made me do the same thing | 你外公以前也让我做过这事 |
[15:31] | When I was your age. | 我还是你这么大的时候 |
[15:32] | Wash his old truck. Sucks. | 他让我帮他洗那旧卡车 太烦人了 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[15:37] | – How’s everything else? – Good. | -其他的都还顺利吗 -挺好的 |
[15:43] | Yeah, I hated washing the old truck. | 我以前是挺讨厌洗那辆旧卡车的 |
[15:47] | But there was something I really enjoyed doing | 不过我像你这么大时 |
[15:49] | When I was your age. | 我还是挺喜欢做一些事的 |
[15:51] | Oh, yeah? What? | 是吗 哪些事 |
[15:52] | And it’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么感到羞耻的 |
[15:54] | It’s totally natural. | 这完全很正常 |
[15:56] | You know, Woody Allen said, uh, | 你知道Woody Allen说过 |
[15:58] | “Masturbation is having sex with somebody you love.” | “自慰就是跟你喜欢的人做爱” |
[16:00] | What? Did my mom ask you to talk to me about this? | 什么 难道是我妈叫你跟我谈这些的吗 |
[16:02] | No, no, I mean, she may have mentioned it. | 不是的 我是说她可能提过这事 |
[16:04] | But I wanted to talk to you about it | 不过是我想跟你谈谈这事 |
[16:06] | Because, Drew, it’s totally normal, okay? | 德鲁 这很正常 |
[16:08] | And I wanna make sure you don’t feel weird about it | 我想确保你不会不自在 |
[16:11] | And we can just, you know, air it out. | 我们可以敞开来说 |
[16:15] | Air it out? | 敞开说 |
[16:16] | Well, you know, I just wanted to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[16:17] | There’s no stigma attached to it, | 没侮辱你 |
[16:19] | Like, hair growing on your palms. | 就像 你手掌里长毛这种事 |
[16:20] | Yeah, yeah, can we just not talk | 我们不要谈这个了好吗 |
[16:21] | and just say we did? | 你跟她说我们谈过了就好 |
[16:22] | Yeah, but I– | 好 不过我 |
[16:24] | I just wanted you to know that you can | 我只是想让你知道 |
[16:26] | Talk to me about anything, all right? | 你可以跟我说任何事 好吗 |
[16:28] | Like, pimples, girls, birth control. | 比如粉刺 女孩 避孕什么的 |
[16:31] | You know about rubbers, right? Prophylactics? | 你知道橡胶套 对吧 避孕的 |
[16:33] | Look, we can just not talk too, right? | 我们也不要说这个 好吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah! Yeah, absolutely. | 好 好 绝对不说 |
[16:37] | No big deal. | 这没什么 |
[16:39] | Okay, well, you just, uh, you keep up the good work. | 那你再接再厉 |
[16:41] | With the washing the truck, I mean, | 我是说 继续洗卡车 |
[16:43] | Not the–or–or the other thing too if you want, | 不是指 或者 其他你想做的事 |
[16:45] | ’cause, uh… | 因为… |
[16:47] | All right, I’m glad we had this talk. | 好了 很高兴能和你谈话 |
[16:53] | All right, all right, I had no choice. | 唉 我别无选择 |
[16:56] | Sarah started asking about other nights | 莎拉开始问起还有没有什么时候 |
[16:58] | Amber could babysit and I couldn’t think of | 需要安博照顾孩子 而我想不起来 |
[17:00] | Anything else to say. | 有什么别的可说 |
[17:02] | So mea culpa. I totally blew it. | 我的错 我完全搞砸了 |
[17:04] | Oh, oh, no, it’s fine. I blew it too. | 不 没事的 我也搞砸了 |
[17:06] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[17:08] | We should never have canceled in the first place. | 我们当初就不应该取消 |
[17:12] | Wait, so now we trust Amber. | 等等 那我们现在相信安博 |
[17:14] | She is a very experienced babysitter. | 她是个很有经验的保姆 |
[17:17] | Yeah, says your sister. | 是 那是你姐姐说的 |
[17:19] | I trust my sister. | 我相信我姐姐 |
[17:21] | Oh, geez, I’m sorry. I forgot the cardinal rule. | 天呐 对不起 我忘了基本原则 |
[17:23] | Only a braverman can criticize another braverman. | 只有布雷弗曼家的才能评论布雷弗曼家的 |
[17:26] | All right, you’re right. | 好了 你是对的 |
[17:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:29] | That’s a– that’s a total double standard. | 那完全是个双重标准 |
[17:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:31] | One about which we can do nothing. | 可我们对此无能为力啊 |
[17:36] | Hey, so what are we gonna do? | 那我们要怎么做呢 |
[17:37] | I was thinking that we should call Amber | 我在想给安博打个电话 |
[17:39] | And see if she can still come over tonight. | 看她今晚还能不能过来 |
[17:41] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[17:42] | No, but I’m optimistic. | 不 不过我很乐观 |
[17:44] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也是 |
[17:47] | – Good. – Good, date night. | -不错 -不错 约会之夜 |
[17:50] | So how did it go? What happened? | 那后来呢 后来怎么了 |
[17:52] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[17:53] | – I did okay, considering. – Really? | -其实我做的还不错 -真的吗 |
[17:56] | You didn’t use the word though, did you? | 但是你没用”手淫”那词吧 |
[17:59] | Why? | 为啥这么问 |
[18:00] | Because it’s just so clinical. | 因为那词听起来太像跟病人说的了 |
[18:02] | You know? Masturbate. | 你知道 手淫 |
[18:05] | Uh, you think it’s time to let haddie out of her room? | 你认为现在他该搬出她房间了吗 |
[18:07] | It’s against the rules to eat peanut butter | 爸爸 从瓶子里挖花生酱吃 |
[18:08] | Out of the jar, dad. | 可是违反规则的 |
[18:11] | You are absolutely right, buddy. | 你完全正确 伙计 |
[18:12] | – You’re right. – Does that mean I can? | -你说的对 -那是不是说我也能 |
[18:14] | No, that means that dad cannot. | 不 是你的爸爸不能这么干 |
[18:16] | He cannot. You broke the rule. | 他不能 你违规了 |
[18:17] | I–I broke the rule. | 我违规了 |
[18:19] | – He broke the rule. – I broke the rule. | -他违规 – 我违规 |
[18:20] | Hey, you know what, can you do me a favor? | 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[18:22] | Can you tell your sister to come downstairs? | 你能叫你姐姐下楼吗 |
[18:24] | No. | 不 |
[18:27] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[18:28] | Cause she’s not upstairs. | 因为她不在楼上 |
[18:30] | Yeah, she is, honey. She’s in her room. | 她在 宝贝 她在她的房间里 |
[18:32] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不在 |
[18:46] | Yo-yo lives here? | 嘻哈小子住在这吗 |
[18:48] | Honey, don’t judge a book by its cover. | 亲爱的 不要以貌取人 |
[18:50] | You can cook meth anywhere.I told you that. | 我说过 你在哪都能加工兴奋剂 |
[18:53] | – I’m out. – uh, Kristina. Kristina! | -我走了 -克利斯蒂娜 克利斯蒂娜 |
[18:54] | You’re Adam Braverman. | 你是亚当·布雷弗曼 |
[18:55] | And you must be Kristina and Max. | 那你们一定就是克利斯蒂娜与麦克斯 |
[19:00] | Yeah, Haddie’s shown us pictures. | 海迪给我们看了照片 |
[19:02] | Yeah, we know, we’ve heard all about you. | 我们知道 我们听过关于你们的一切 |
[19:04] | Uh, Max, stay close, buddy. | 麦克斯 过来 伙计 |
[19:05] | – He’s okay. – It’s fine. | -他没事 -没事的 |
[19:07] | Hi, good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:09] | We’ve heard all about you. | 我们听说过关于你们的一切 |
[19:11] | You have? | 是吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah, we just love her to death. | 我们只是太爱她了 |
[19:14] | Oh, so, uh, she’s not– | 那她不在 |
[19:16] | Here? No, no, neither is Stevie. | 这里吗 不 两个都不是Stevie |
[19:19] | Would you like to come in? | 你们要不要进来 |
[19:20] | Seeing as how we are facebook officially related. | 因为我们已经在Facebook上公开为亲家了 |
[19:22] | – Yeah, there’s that. – no, thank you. | -哪有 -不 谢谢 |
[19:24] | Thank you. That’s nice. | 谢谢 太好了 |
[19:25] | Max, please don’t pull the petals off the flowers. | 麦克斯 不要扯花瓣 |
[19:28] | Oh, no, no, it’s okay. It’s fine. | 没关系 不要紧 |
[19:29] | We understand, Haddie’s, uh, told us about the situation. | 我们明白 海迪 告诉过我们这个情况 |
[19:33] | The what? | 什么 |
[19:36] | The situation with Max. | 麦克斯的情况 |
[19:37] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这干嘛 |
[19:41] | Uh, well, you know, it’s funny, | 你知道 挺有趣的 |
[19:43] | We were just in the– | 我们只是来 |
[19:44] | Checking us out? | 看看我们 |
[19:45] | – I get it. I get it. – Yes. Yeah. | -我懂了 我懂了 -是的 |
[19:46] | – You caught me. – I understand. | -被你发现了 -我理解 |
[19:48] | You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[19:50] | If I had a daughter, I’d wanna know where she’s | 要是我有女儿 我也想知道 |
[19:51] | Spending her time too. | 她在哪耗着 |
[19:52] | – You’re doing the right thing. – yeah, that’s all. | -你做的对 -就是这样 |
[19:54] | – It’s fine, don’t worry. – yeah, okay. | -没事的 不要担心 -好吧 |
[19:55] | Okay, you are the one that should be pissed. | 你才是那个该生气的人 |
[19:57] | They were way out of line. | 他们太离谱了 |
[19:59] | So then, what do I do when they start | 那么 当他们又要盘问时 |
[20:01] | Interrogating me again? | 我要怎么做 |
[20:03] | Well, first you have to acknowledge | 首先 你得明白 |
[20:05] | Where they’re coming from. | 他们的初衷 |
[20:06] | It’s their job to make your life miserable. | 他们的任务就是将你的生活变得凄惨 |
[20:08] | Okay, so what’s my job? | 好吧 那我的任务呢 |
[20:11] | To keep them out of your personal life | 阻止他们介入你的私生活 |
[20:12] | For as long as humanly possible, | 时间越长越好 |
[20:14] | Which isn’t gonna be easy. | 不过这不会很容易 |
[20:15] | They’re–they’re like termites. They’re relentless. | 他们像白蚁一样 很无情 |
[20:18] | So then what can I do to make them stop? | 我怎样做才能让他们停止 |
[20:22] | Deception. Misinformation. | 欺骗 误导 |
[20:25] | You flat out lie to their face if you have to. | 你得竭尽全力地学会去撒谎 |
[20:27] | Although that does tend to backfire. | 虽然这也许会适得其反 |
[20:30] | Really gets them riled up. | 会激怒他们 |
[20:32] | Just remember, they brought this on themselves. | 但记住 这是他们自找的 |
[20:50] | Thanks for responding to my A.P.B. | 谢谢你回复了我的通缉令 |
[20:52] | No problem. How are you? | 这没什么 你怎么样 |
[20:53] | – Great. – Yeah? | -很好 -真的 |
[20:55] | You know what you’re gonna say? | 你想好要说什么了吗 |
[20:57] | Uh, how about, “Get the hell in the car”? | 滚到车里 怎么样 |
[20:59] | Great opener. | 不错的开场 |
[21:01] | But after that, what’s your plan? | 但你的计划是什么 |
[21:02] | – What are you gonna do? – I don’t have a plan, Sarah. | -你打算怎么做 -我没有计划 莎拉 |
[21:04] | No? Have you met this guy? | 没有 你见过那家伙了吗 |
[21:06] | No, I just heard his voice on the phone. | 没 我只在电话里听过他的声音 |
[21:07] | He’s one of these “Yo, yo, yo” Guys. | 他是一个喊着”呦呦”的家伙 |
[21:09] | – That’s bad. – Yeah, got that. | -那糟透了 -是啊 发现了 |
[21:12] | Do you think they’re having sex? | 你觉得他们上床了吗 |
[21:14] | Haddie is 15. | 海迪才十五岁 |
[21:15] | Amber was 15 when she hooked up with Damien. | 安博和Damien混在一起时也才15岁 |
[21:18] | – And they were– – Yes, they were. | -他们 -是的 他们做了 |
[21:20] | She wanted to move in with him and start their lives together. | 她还想搬去和他一起生活 |
[21:24] | Well, I don’t think Haddie’s there yet. | 我觉得海迪还没到那个程度 |
[21:26] | I mean, I’m sure she’s not. | 我很确信她没有 |
[21:27] | – So…positive, in fact. – Okay, okay. | -所以乐观点 -好吧 |
[21:31] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[21:32] | But it’s right around the corner | 但是事情很紧迫 |
[21:34] | And you have to do everything you can | 你要尽你一切力量 |
[21:36] | To postpone it. | 去推迟它发生 |
[21:38] | Do you know how to do that? | 你知道要怎么办吗 |
[21:40] | No, what do you suggest? | 不知道 有什么建议吗 |
[21:41] | My god, you have to shut them down. | 天啦 你要让他们分开 |
[21:43] | No phone, no email, no computer, | 不许电话 不许发邮件 不许用电脑 |
[21:45] | No texting, no leaving the house, | 不许发短信 不许离开家 |
[21:47] | No nothing, and then when that fails, | 什么都不许 如果这还不行 |
[21:49] | You just go to plan B. | 你只能执行B计划 |
[21:50] | – Which is what? – Move. | -那是什么 -搬家 |
[21:53] | Thanks for that. | 多谢了 |
[21:56] | Welcome to my world, brother. | 欢迎来到我的世界 哥哥 |
[22:01] | I cannot believe you would just sneak out like that. | 我简直不敢相信你就那样溜出去了 |
[22:04] | I cannot believe that you would hack into my computer. | 我也不能相信你们居然黑了我的电脑 |
[22:06] | I hacked into your computer | 我黑了你的电脑 |
[22:08] | To find out what’s going on with you. | 是想知道你到底怎么了 |
[22:09] | What if I don’t want you to know what’s going on with me? | 如果我不想让你们知道发生了什么事呢 |
[22:12] | I don’t care, Haddie, I’m your father. | 我不管 海迪 我是你的父亲 |
[22:13] | I have a right to know. | 我有权利知道 |
[22:15] | I have a right to my privacy. | 我有我的隐私权 |
[22:16] | not in my house, you don’t. | 在我的地盘 你别想 |
[22:18] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[22:19] | Maybe it’s different over at Steve’s house | 也许史蒂夫家的情况不同 |
[22:20] | With Marjorie and Dale. | 在马乔里和戴尔的教导下 |
[22:26] | You didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[22:27] | Oh, where did you think we’d go | 你以为我们发现你不在时 |
[22:28] | When we couldn’t find out where you were? | 还会去哪找你 |
[22:30] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[22:31] | We were worried about you, Haddie. | 我们很担心你 海迪 |
[22:33] | Oh–oh, my god. | 哦 天啦 |
[22:36] | They knew everything about us, | 他们知道我们一切 |
[22:37] | And we didn’t even know they existed. | 我们却连他们的存在都不知道 |
[22:40] | How do you think that felt? | 你觉得那是什么滋味 |
[22:46] | Probably as bad as it feels finding out that | 也许和你发现 |
[22:48] | Your parents have no respect for your privacy. | 你父母一点都不尊重你的隐私一样糟 |
[22:50] | Fine, you know what, that’s it. | 好吧 你知道吗 就这样了 |
[22:51] | No more cell phone, no more texting. | 不许打电话 不许发短信 |
[22:53] | You go to school. You come home from school. | 只许去学校 一放学就要回家 |
[22:55] | That’s the way it’s gonna be. | 只有这样了 |
[22:56] | – You have to be kidding me. – I am not kidding. | -你在开什么玩笑 -我没有开玩笑 |
[22:57] | Do I look like I’m kidding? | 我像在开玩笑吗 |
[23:13] | And last but not least is poison control center so… | 最后但最不希望的一项是中毒控制中心 |
[23:16] | – Think I got it. – great. Okay. | -我明白了 -很好 |
[23:18] | Oh, um, and we’re good | 你不介意 |
[23:22] | With the whole scheduling snafu? | 我们重新调整了安排吧 |
[23:24] | Yeah, it was, like, not a big deal at all. | 这没什么 |
[23:27] | Your mom said you were pretty upset. | 你妈妈说你很难过 |
[23:29] | She did? | 她那么说 |
[23:36] | I probably overreacted or something. | 我可能反应过度了 |
[23:38] | Great. | 太好了 |
[23:44] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[23:46] | – Amber! – Hi, come here. | -安博 -过来 |
[23:48] | Huh, all right, where should we go? | 好吧 我们去哪玩 |
[23:49] | – Over there. – Okay, let’s go. | -那 -好吧 走吧 |
[23:57] | Okay, so, um, I guess we’re off. | 我想我们该走了 |
[24:00] | Okay, have fun. | 好的 好好玩 |
[24:08] | Oh, um, I have my cell phone and it’s on. | 我随身带着电话 会一直开着机 |
[24:11] | So I do too if you, you know, | 我也是 如果有什么事 |
[24:13] | Got any reason to call. | 尽管打来 |
[24:14] | Okay, see you later. Have fun. | 好吧 一会见 好好玩 |
[24:17] | All right, you guys have fun. | 好吧 你们好好玩 |
[24:18] | Not too much fun. | 也别玩得太过火 |
[24:20] | – Got it. – All right. | -知道了 -好吧 |
[24:27] | Are they always like that? | 他们一直是这样吗 |
[24:29] | Always. | 一直是 |
[24:37] | Do it some more. | 再来 |
[24:41] | More! | 再来 |
[24:48] | I could always talk to Haddie. | 我和海迪一直沟通的很好 |
[24:50] | Always. | 一直 |
[24:53] | Honey, rebelling, it’s– | 亲爱的 叛逆 |
[24:55] | It’s just pa of growing up, you know? | 是成长的一部分 知道吗 |
[25:01] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[25:04] | She doesn’t hate you. | 她没有讨厌你 |
[25:05] | She loves you more than anybody else | 她比这世上的任何人都爱你 |
[25:08] | In this entire world and you know it. | 你知道这点 |
[25:10] | Do I? Do I really? | 是吗 真的 |
[25:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:14] | But honey, that’s not gonna last forever, you know? | 亲爱的 不会永远这样的 知道吗 |
[25:16] | She’s gonna grow up, she’s gonna fall in love. | 她会长大 她会恋爱 |
[25:19] | For real. | 我说真的 |
[25:20] | No, not with that kid yo-yo, she’s not. | 和那个嘻哈小子 就不算恋爱 |
[25:27] | Well, you know, if it’s any consolation, | 如果要说什么安慰的话 |
[25:33] | You’ll always be the most important man | 你永远是我生命中 |
[25:35] | In my life. | 最重要的男人 |
[25:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:48] | How do you like your dogs– | 你想你的热狗 |
[25:49] | Medium, well done, or burnt to a crisp? | 适中 全熟 还是烤的脆点 |
[25:55] | Uh-oh, we got a problem there? | 出了什么问题 |
[25:57] | It’s stuck. | 它卡住了 |
[25:59] | Well, why’d you put your thumb in the can? | 你为什么把你大拇指放到罐子里 |
[26:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:05] | All right, well, let me take a gander here. | 让我来看一看吧 |
[26:08] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:09] | Wow, that’s really in there, isn’t it? | 喔 还真卡的很紧啊 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | Hey, I know just the thing. | 啊 我知道怎么办了 |
[26:14] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[26:16] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[26:17] | – One, two, three! – Ow, it stings! | -一 二 三 -啊 疼 |
[26:21] | Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 哦 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[26:22] | Um, okay, we got a little blood here. | 嗯 好吧 出了点血 |
[26:24] | Um, nothing to be concerned about. | 嗯 没什么好担心的 |
[26:28] | I can’t feel my thumb. | 我拇指没感觉了 |
[26:30] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[26:32] | Okay, um. Okay, | 好吧 呃 好的 |
[26:38] | Oh, I am so ready for this. | 哦 我迫不及待了 |
[26:40] | – Joel! – keep walking–keep–keep | -乔尔 -走 走 走 |
[26:44] | Joelski! | 乔尔斯基 |
[26:47] | – Hi. – Raquel. | -嗨 -拉克尔 |
[26:51] | Of all the jin joints in all the world. | 真是太巧了 |
[26:55] | Hi, girl. | 嗨 美女 |
[26:57] | Hey, Douglas, good to see you. | 嘿 道格拉斯 很高兴遇见你 |
[26:58] | – Harmony, hi. – hi. | -哈默妮 嗨 -嗨 |
[27:00] | And this is Douglas, my husband. | 这位是道格拉斯 我丈夫 |
[27:02] | Come, sit, join us. | 过来坐吧 一起吧 |
[27:03] | Oh, thank you, um | 啊 谢谢 嗯 |
[27:05] | That’s really sweet, | 那太好了 |
[27:06] | But we’re actually on, uh, date night. | 不过实际上我们 呃 在过二人世界 |
[27:07] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[27:11] | I–I work so much. | 我 我工作太忙了 |
[27:12] | I can’t stand to leave Harmony alone with a babysitter. | 我不放心把哈默妮留给保姆 |
[27:15] | Oh, sure, sure. That’s commendable. – Right. | 啊 当然 当然 |
[27:18] | We’re actually– you guys enjoy, | 我们实际上 你们慢用 |
[27:20] | All three of you | 你们三位 |
[27:21] | And we’ll, uh, we’ll see you later. | 我们 呃 一会儿见 |
[27:22] | – Nice meeting you. – Enjoy. | -很高兴遇见你 -过得愉快 |
[27:24] | Bye. | 拜 |
[27:26] | What are the odds? | 这是什么孽缘 |
[27:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:31] | Hang in there, buddy. You’re doing great. | 坚持住 伙计 你做的很棒 |
[27:33] | Pick up. | 接电话 |
[27:36] | Pick up. | 接电话 |
[27:47] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:48] | That’s all right. Plan b. | 没关系 计划B |
[27:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:53] | Oh, buddy, it’s–it’s not your fault. | 哦 伙计 这不是你的错 |
[27:56] | Come on! | 接啊 |
[27:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:07] | Oh, hi. Sorry, you scared me. | 哦 嗨 对不起 你吓到我了 |
[28:11] | Don’t worry, it’s my sister’s house. | 别担心 这是我妹妹的家 |
[28:13] | And I’m– we’re playing a game. | 我们正在玩游戏 |
[28:15] | Okay, have a good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[28:25] | – Can you do it like that? – Of course. | -你能那么做吗 -当然 |
[28:43] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:45] | Pick up. | 接电话 |
[28:46] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[28:50] | No, but not Doug, not Dougie, Douglas? | 不叫他道格 不叫道吉 叫道格拉斯吗 |
[28:53] | He’s a semiotics professor. | 他是个符号学教授 |
[28:55] | Okay, well | 好吧 |
[28:57] | She’s eating bouillabaisse, Joel. | 她在吃法式炖鱼 乔尔 |
[28:59] | What kind of kid eats bouillabaisse? | 什么样的孩子会吃那种东西 |
[29:00] | Oh, man, you are so bad. | 噢 老兄 你太刻薄了 |
[29:02] | But, I mean, | 可是 我是说 |
[29:03] | Sydney won’t even eat my mac and cheese. | 西德尼连我做的烤奶酪通心粉都不吃 |
[29:05] | Crosby? | 克劳斯比吗 |
[29:09] | What hospital? | 什么医院 |
[29:11] | Date of birth? | 出生日期 |
[29:12] | Um, uh, five. | 呃 呃 五岁 |
[29:16] | He’s five. | 他五岁 |
[29:18] | Address? | 住址 |
[29:20] | – Mine or– – His. | -我的还是 -他的 |
[29:23] | It’s–it’s complicated, so | 这 这很复杂 所以 |
[29:25] | Oh, thank god. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[29:28] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[29:29] | This is jabbar. | 他是乔巴 |
[29:35] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[29:46] | You forgot your, uh, biology text book. | 你忘了你的 呃 生物课本 |
[29:50] | So–well, I figured you might need it. | 所以 呃 我想你可能要用 |
[29:53] | wow, that’s so considerate of you. | 喔 你真是太体贴了 |
[29:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:56] | Hey, you know what’s funny? | 嘿 你知道有趣的是什么吗 |
[29:57] | For a second, I thought maybe you | 有一瞬间 我还想也许 |
[29:59] | Were checking up on me. | 你是来查岗的 |
[30:02] | Maybe afraid that I was gonna raid the liquor cabinet. | 可能怕我会违法喝酒 |
[30:04] | You have no proof of that. | 你没证据那么说 |
[30:05] | You lied to aunt julia. | 你对茱莉亚姨妈撒谎 |
[30:07] | You said that I was upset because I couldn’t babysit. | 你说我因为不能照看小孩觉得很伤心 |
[30:11] | Yeah, ’cause I know you wanted the money. | 是 那是因为我知道你想要报酬 |
[30:13] | Really? Really? | 真的么 真的么 |
[30:15] | It had nothing to do with you trying to prove yourself | 完全没有你想要证明自己的意思吗 |
[30:17] | to aunt Julia? | 向茱莉亚姨妈 |
[30:20] | What? | 什么 |
[30:21] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[30:22] | Just don’t use me next time, okay? | 下次不要再利用我了 可以吗 |
[30:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:27] | Yeah, she just makes me feel a little insecure. | 是 她的确让我觉得有点没安全感 |
[30:31] | – A little? – Yeah. | -有点 -是 |
[30:32] | A little, like, you know, | 有点 就好像 知道么 |
[30:34] | I’m the world’s worst mother | 我是这个世界上最差的母亲 |
[30:35] | And a complete failure at life. | 而且是一个彻底的生活失败者 |
[30:37] | Like that kind of little. | 就是那种有点儿 |
[30:43] | Hey, Sydney, | 嘿 西德尼 |
[30:44] | Do you wanna show aunt Sarah what we’ve been working on? | 想不想给莎拉姨妈看看我们都做了什么 |
[30:47] | – Okay. – Check it out. | -好吧 -看看吧 |
[30:50] | Do you remember when we were living in that crappy motel | 记得我们住在那个巨烂的汽车旅馆时吗 |
[30:53] | After you split up with dad, | 你和爸爸决裂了 |
[30:55] | And we had no money and no toys, | 我们没钱也没玩具 |
[30:57] | No nothing? | 什么都没有么 |
[31:00] | No. | 不记得 |
[31:02] | Okay, well, I did. | 好吧 我记得 |
[31:09] | Here. | 过来 |
[31:17] | You made paper turtles. | 你折了纸海龟 |
[31:24] | Amber taught me. | 安博教我的 |
[31:29] | You know who taught Amber how to do this? | 你知道是谁教安博折这个的吗 |
[31:32] | She told me you did. | 她告诉我是你 |
[31:36] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[31:49] | How about I make us some drinks? | 我去弄点喝的怎样 |
[31:51] | They got a really nice selection over there. | 他们这儿真有不少好东西 |
[32:06] | See this? | 看到了吗 |
[32:07] | This is slither cream. | 这是滑脱膏 |
[32:11] | Anything that’s stuck gets unstuck. | 任何卡住的东西都会松开 |
[32:14] | All right, there we go. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[32:15] | All you have to do is close your eyes. | 你要做的就是闭上眼睛 |
[32:17] | All right, take a deep breath | 很好 深呼吸 |
[32:20] | And say the magic words. | 然后说咒语 |
[32:23] | Slippery, slither, slime. | 滑溜溜 滑脱脱 嗞溜儿 |
[32:25] | Slippery, slither, slime. | 滑溜溜 滑脱脱 嗞溜儿 |
[32:27] | – Oh, presto! – Oh, you got it! | -哦 太棒了 -哦 你办到了 |
[32:30] | – It worked! – Come on! | -显灵了 -真棒 |
[32:31] | It really worked! | 成功了 |
[32:47] | Do you think nailing Haddie’s window shut was going too far? | 你觉得把海迪的窗户钉死是不是过分了 |
[32:51] | Please tell me you were not thinking about that earlier. | 别告诉我你刚刚一直在琢磨这个 |
[32:55] | No, of course not. Don’t be ridiculous. | 当然没有了 别说笑了 |
[32:57] | -Adam. – It just occurred to me. | -亚当 -我才想到的 |
[32:59] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:15] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡着了 |
[33:20] | So… | 那么 |
[33:24] | Are you sure he’s yours? | 你确定他是你儿子吗 |
[33:26] | Why, ’cause he stuck his finger in a can? | 为什么这么问 因为他把指头塞进拉罐了吗 |
[33:29] | Because if he is, you have obligations. | 如果他是 你就得担负起各种义务 |
[33:33] | Legal obligations. Financial obligations. | 法律义务 经济义务 |
[33:35] | Have you thought about that? | 你考虑过这些问题吗 |
[33:38] | You were really great back there in the E.R. | 你刚刚在急诊室里的表现真是棒极了 |
[33:41] | Cros, this can be a big deal, okay? | 克罗斯比 这是很重要的问题 好吗 |
[33:44] | I’m not kidding. | 我没在开玩笑 |
[33:46] | You’re an amazing mom. | 你是个了不起的母亲 |
[33:50] | I am? | 是吗 |
[33:51] | Yeah. Like, 100%. | 是啊 百分之百是 |
[33:59] | Thanks. Thanks for calling me. | 谢谢 谢谢你想到给我打电话 |
[34:01] | I would have thought you would’ve called Adam or Sarah first. | 我以为你会首先找亚当或莎拉帮忙 |
[34:05] | Aw, those deadbeats? I mean, come on. | 那些游手好闲的人吗 得了吧 |
[34:39] | When my father found out that I was dating, | 当我爸爸发现我在约会时 |
[34:41] | he nearly had a heart attack. | 他差点没气出心脏病 |
[34:43] | – I mean– – How old were you? | -我是说 -你那时多大 |
[34:45] | Oh, 16. | 16岁 |
[34:48] | Trevor Dunn. | 那人叫特雷福·杜恩 |
[34:50] | He wore a puka shell necklace. | 他戴着普克贝壳项链 |
[34:51] | He was real tan. | 晒得黝黑 |
[34:53] | Okay, um, did your dad nail your window shut? | 好吧 你爸爸也把你的窗户钉死了吗 |
[34:57] | Honey, my dad was nothing like yours. | 宝贝儿 我的爸爸一点儿也比不上你的 |
[35:00] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:03] | The point is, is when it comes dads | 我要说的是 当爸爸们 |
[35:05] | and their daughters dating, | 遇到女儿们谈恋爱的问题 |
[35:06] | it’s–it’s, like, it’s primordial. | 他们会表现出本能的一面 |
[35:08] | It’s like that lizard part of their brain kicks in and they just– | 就像是非理性的那部分脑子操控了他们 |
[35:10] | Okay, so basically, dad can’t help himself? | 好吧 也就是说 爸爸控制不住自己 |
[35:13] | Right. Yeah. | 是的 就是这样 |
[35:15] | Just like you can’t. | 就像你不能控制自己恋爱一样 |
[35:16] | So dad’s just gonna hate Steve | 那么爸爸会一直讨厌史蒂夫 |
[35:19] | no matter how awesome he is? | 无论史蒂夫有多讨人喜欢吗 |
[35:20] | No, no, I didn’t say that. | 不 不会 我没那么说 |
[35:21] | I think that he’ll come around eventually | 我觉得他最终会想通的 |
[35:24] | if he’s as awesome as you say he is. | 如果史蒂夫真像你说的那么讨人喜欢 |
[35:25] | He is. | 他的确是 |
[35:26] | He is. | 他的确是 |
[35:32] | You have to promise me though, | 不过你得向我保证 |
[35:33] | no more sneaking around. | 别再偷偷摸摸的跑出去了 |
[35:36] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好的 我很抱歉 |
[35:41] | How mad is dad? | 爸爸有多生气 |
[35:45] | You know, honey, | 你知道吗 宝贝儿 |
[35:46] | I think he’s– i think he’s more scared than anything. | 我觉得他只是被吓坏了 |
[35:49] | Of what? | 他怕什么 |
[35:52] | Of losing you. | 怕失去你 |
[36:14] | Hey, Drew. | 嘿 德鲁 |
[36:16] | – What? – Coming in. | -搞什么 -我进来了 |
[36:17] | Hey, no, no, no! I’m still in here. | 别进来 我还在洗澡 |
[36:19] | So, kiddo, we need to talk about some water conservation. | 小子 我们需要谈谈用水的问题 |
[36:23] | What? Now? I don’t– | 什么 现在吗 我不 |
[36:25] | Well, you know, your uncles have the same problem. | 知道吗 你舅舅们也经历过同样的问题 |
[36:29] | Adam was the worst. | 亚当情况比较严重 |
[36:31] | I think he was gonna set some kind of record. | 我觉得他都要创造某种世界纪录了 |
[36:32] | I almost called Guinness. | 那时我差点给吉尼斯打电话 |
[36:33] | Can we just– not right now? | 我们能换个时间谈吗 |
[36:36] | When it comes to testosterone, | 说到睾丸素 |
[36:38] | the Braverman men are blessed with an abundance of riches, son. | 布雷弗曼家的男人都幸运的过剩了 |
[36:43] | – Grandpa. – Pride! | -姥爷 -这是值得骄傲的 |
[36:44] | Pride and glory is what you should be feeling, son, | 你应该感到自豪与光荣 小子 |
[36:48] | at the bounty of the Braverman libido. | 对布雷弗曼家族超强的性欲而自豪 |
[36:52] | You know what libido is? | 你知道什么是性欲吧 |
[36:53] | Oh, my god, please, not right now. | 天呐 拜托 别再说了 |
[36:56] | But even a Braverman, | 但就算是布雷弗曼家的人 |
[36:57] | nay, especially a Braverman | 不 尤其是布雷弗曼家的人 |
[37:01] | needs to learn to control these gifts. | 必须学会如何控制这种天赋 |
[37:04] | What I’m talking about here is moderation. | 我想说的就是要适度 |
[37:08] | I mean, golly sakes, you know, | 我是说 天呐 你知道吗 |
[37:11] | I remember what it was like. | 我现在还记得那时是什么感觉 |
[37:13] | I was on R&R in Bangkok, you know? | 我那时在曼谷休假 |
[37:15] | And, of course, I went a little nuts– | 然后我开始犯傻 |
[37:20] | How’d it go? | 跳舞顺利吗 |
[37:21] | – I rocked it. – Oh, good. | -我赢了 -太好了 |
[37:23] | I couldn’t have done it with out you. | 没你我还真没法取胜 |
[37:24] | Oh, well, I’m glad you kicked ass. | 很高兴你打败了他们 |
[37:26] | How did everything go here? | 你们还好吧 |
[37:27] | – He’s still sleeping. – Okay. | -他还在睡觉 -好的 |
[37:35] | What happen to his thumb? | 他的大拇指怎么了 |
[37:37] | It was a fishing accident. | 只是钓鱼时的小事故 |
[38:00] | Am I still your favorite man in the world? | 我仍是世上你最喜爱的男人吗 |
[38:04] | I gotta get the salad done though, babe. | 我得把沙拉做好 亲爱的 |
[38:06] | I promised your mom. | 我答应过你妈妈的 |
[38:08] | Really? ’cause I’m still feeling kinda sad. | 是吗 但我还有点难过 |
[38:12] | Okay, stop it. | 好了 停 |
[38:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:16] | Any news on the yo-yo front? | 有嘻哈小子的最新消息吗 |
[38:20] | I wanna show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[38:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:30] | How long have they been like that? | 他们玩了多久了 |
[38:32] | About an hour. | 大约一个小时 |
[38:52] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna say anything | 别担心 我不会和你谈什么的 |
[38:55] | About anything. | 什么都不谈 |
[38:59] | – You promise? – Yeah. | -你保证 -是的 |
[39:07] | All right, I’ll take it up. | 好吧 我也加入 |
[39:08] | I’ll take it up. | 我也来 |
[39:10] | All right. | 来吧 |
[39:14] | Put it up! | 防住他 |
[39:28] | Hey, you said I shouldn’t talk to him, right? | 你说过我不应该和他谈 对吧 |
[39:38] | What can I say? You’re the man, dad. | 我还能说什么呢 你是最棒的 老爸 |
[39:40] | Uh-huh. I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 我没听清 |
[39:42] | Hey, Syd! Sydney, look at this! | 西德尼 看这儿 |
[39:46] | Wow, do it again, grandpa. | 哇 再做一次 姥爷 |
[39:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:54] | Daddy, this is Steve. | 爸爸 这是史蒂夫 |
[41:08] | Mr. Braverman, it’s, uh, | 布雷弗曼先生 |
[41:09] | it’s really good to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[41:17] | What’s up. | 你好吗 |