| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | So you’re saying that you’ll have a baby with me in three years? | 你要在三年内跟我生个孩子吗 | 
| [00:04] | Yeah | 没错 | 
| [00:04] | Crosby, who is this little fella? | 克罗斯比 这个小伙子是谁呀 | 
| [00:05] | I don’t know–one of the girls up front asked me to watch him. | 不知道 刚才有个女孩让我照顾他一下 | 
| [00:08] | Are you sure he’s yours? Because if he is, | 你确定他是你儿子吗 如果他真是 | 
| [00:10] | you have legal obligations, financial obligations. | 你就得担负起法律义务和经济义务 | 
| [00:13] | Max, you don’t have to play baseball, | 麦克斯 这个赛季之后 | 
| [00:14] | not after this season. | 你就可以不用再打棒球了 | 
| [00:16] | I’m not having any fun. | 一点意思都没有 | 
| [00:17] | AKA, Steve Williams. | 斯蒂夫·威廉姆斯 | 
| [00:19] | They’re facebook official. | 他们在facebook上公开了 | 
| [00:20] | Daddy, this is Steve. | 爸爸 这是斯蒂夫 | 
| [00:21] | Mr. Braverman, it’s really good to meet you, sir. | 布雷弗曼先生 很高兴见到您 | 
| [00:24] | What’s up? | 你好吗 | 
| [00:29] | Excuse me? Hi. | 打扰一下 | 
| [00:30] | Do you know where room 112 is? | 请问你知道一一二教室在哪吗 | 
| [00:31] | Sarah Braverman. | 莎拉·布雷弗曼 | 
| [00:33] | Uh, yeah, that’s me. | 没错 是我 | 
| [00:34] | Hi. I’m Arnold Lee. | 你好 我是阿诺德·李 | 
| [00:35] | My daughter Sylvia’s in A.P. Chem with Haddie. | 我女儿西尔维亚和海迪是化学班的同学 | 
| [00:38] | She raves about your daughter all the time, | 她总跟我们提起你女儿 | 
| [00:40] | and she says that she’s a genius. | 她说你女儿是个天才 | 
| [00:41] | Oh, you know what? Haddie’s my niece, actually. | 知道吗 实际上海迪是我侄女 | 
| [00:44] | um, my daughter’s Amber Holt. | 我的女儿是安博·霍特 | 
| [00:49] | Well, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [00:56] | Look, these aren’t in the blue bag, | 虽然这些不是蓝袋子装的 | 
| [00:57] | but these right here | 不过放在这里的这些 | 
| [00:58] | have the best salt-to-pepper ratio around. | 椒盐比例才是最好的 | 
| [01:00] | I don’t want those. | 我不想买那些 | 
| [01:01] | I want the ones in the blue bag. | 我想买蓝袋子装的那种 | 
| [01:03] | Any chance you saved the old bag? | 有没有没扔的旧包装 | 
| [01:04] | We just buy these and dump them in there. | 我们买了之后倒进去就好了 | 
| [01:05] | Honey, he can taste the difference. I’ve tried. | 亲爱的 他能尝出不同 我试过了 | 
| [01:10] | Don’t want to talk to him. Don’t want to talk to him. | 我不想搭理他 不想跟他说话 | 
| [01:10] | – Adam! – Walk this way. | -亚当 -走这边 | 
| [01:13] | Hank. | 汉克 | 
| [01:14] | Hey, how are you? | 最近怎么样 | 
| [01:15] | Doing what I can with these kids. | 还不是给这帮孩子们训练 | 
| [01:17] | You left some big cleats to fill. | 你最近麻烦很大吧 | 
| [01:18] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 我还不知道 | 
| [01:21] | Look, uh, Adam, I heard about your, uh… | 亚当 是这样 我听说了你的 | 
| [01:24] | You know, situation with Max and, uh… | 就是 麦克斯的情况 | 
| [01:27] | We were talking and thought maybe, you know– | 我们觉得以后 也许 | 
| [01:29] | – I found ’em! – Oh, good, honey. | -我找到了 -太好了 宝贝 | 
| [01:31] | – Oh, great, great. – That’s awesome. | -太棒了 -真是太棒了 | 
| [01:33] | Hey! We really miss you, big guy. | 我们都想你了 小伙子 | 
| [01:36] | We’d love to have you come back on the team, huh? | 我们都希望你能回棒球队打球 | 
| [01:39] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [01:40] | – Sure. – He’s not gonna– | -当然愿意 -他不想 | 
| [01:42] | I’ll go back on the team. | 我愿意回棒球队打球 | 
| [01:44] | All right. Can you bring it up top? | 太好了 你能让它再创辉煌吗 | 
| [01:49] | – We’ll see you. – Yeah, see you. | -再见 -再见 | 
| [01:50] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [02:00] | Is there any chance that’s nicotine gum? | 那个是尼古丁口香糖吗 | 
| [02:03] | Uh, good eye. | 好眼力 | 
| [02:05] | Yeah, can I? Do you mind? | 能不能 你介不介意 | 
| [02:06] | Of course, yes. It’s your lucky day, sure. | 当然 你今天运气真好 | 
| [02:08] | Thanks. I, uh… | 谢谢 | 
| [02:09] | I quit smoking seven years ago, | 我已经戒烟七年了 | 
| [02:11] | but the gum I can’t give up. | 但是戒不了这种口香糖 | 
| [02:12] | Ten years. | 我戒了十年了 | 
| [02:16] | Yeah, nothing like college prep day | 也只有大学预备日这天 | 
| [02:18] | to get me jonesin’ for nicotine. | 能把我搞得这么需要尼古丁了 | 
| [02:19] | I know, but standing under the breezeway, chewing gum, you know, | 我明白 但是站在走廊下嚼口香糖 | 
| [02:23] | doesn’t really have that, like, rebel feel. | 少了那么点叛逆少年的感觉 | 
| [02:26] | Well, you haven’t seen me blow a bubble yet. | 你还没看到我吹泡泡呢 | 
| [02:27] | Ohh! Yeah, it’s pretty cool. | 很酷的哦 | 
| [02:29] | So you have kids here, huh? | 你孩子在这读书吗 | 
| [02:31] | Did you have them when you were 12? | 难道你十二岁就有孩子了吗 | 
| [02:33] | No, I, um… I work here. | 不是 我在这工作 | 
| [02:35] | Um, Mark Cyr, 11th grade english. | 马克·西尔 十一年级的英语老师 | 
| [02:38] | Oh, I think I just gave nicotine gum | 我想 我刚把一粒尼古丁口香糖 | 
| [02:41] | to my daughter’s teacher. | 给了我女儿的老师 | 
| [02:43] | Amber. | 安博 | 
| [02:45] | Amber Holt? | 安博·霍特 | 
| [02:46] | Sorry. We’re working on the eye rolling, the attitude. | 抱歉 我正在努力让她别东张西望 | 
| [02:50] | There’s no eye rolling. She’s, uh– | 她没东张西望 她是 | 
| [02:53] | Amber’s actually one of my most engaged students. | 事实上安博是最专心听课的学生之一 | 
| [02:56] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -没错 | 
| [02:57] | What are the rest of them like? | 那其他学生呢 | 
| [02:59] | They’re a bunch of drug-addled losers, | 其余的都已经被毒品腐蚀 | 
| [03:00] | glazed eyes. | 双眼无神 | 
| [03:01] | No, no, they’re a good group of kids. | 不是 不是 他们是好孩子 | 
| [03:03] | You, though, you have to see | 你真该看看 | 
| [03:04] | the paper that she wrote on the sound and the fury. | 她写的那篇关于《喧哗与骚动》的论文 | 
| [03:06] | You will be blown away. | 你绝对会大吃一惊的 | 
| [03:07] | – Are you kidding? – No. | -你开玩笑的吧 -不是 | 
| [03:09] | It’s really, really good. | 写的真的很棒 | 
| [03:18] | I should probably go, though, | 在被学校开除之前 | 
| [03:20] | before the principal busts me. | 我最好还是赶紧进去 | 
| [03:21] | – Okay. – Thank you so much for the gum | -好的 -很感谢你的口香糖 | 
| [03:23] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [03:26] | Please be careful of the door. | 要小心这个门 | 
| [03:32] | All hail the conquering hero. | 欢迎我们英雄的凯旋 | 
| [03:35] | Hi, mommy. | 妈妈 | 
| [03:36] | Hi, sweet pea. | 小宝贝 | 
| [03:38] | Wow, that smells delicious, babe. | 光闻着就觉得好吃 亲爱的 | 
| [03:40] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 | 
| [03:42] | Hey, I thought you had a play date with Harmony today. | 我以为今天你跟哈玛妮约好一起玩呢 | 
| [03:44] | Yeah, she’s in my room. | 是啊 她在我房间里 | 
| [03:46] | We’re playing the princess and maid. | 我们在玩公主与仆人 | 
| [03:47] | How do you play? | 怎么玩 | 
| [03:48] | Well, Harmony’s the princess, and I’m the maid. | 哈玛妮扮公主 我扮仆人 | 
| [03:54] | How do you get to choose who’s the princess and who’s the maid? | 根据什么决定谁扮公主谁扮仆人的呢 | 
| [03:57] | Well, Harmony’s always the princess. | 哈玛妮一直就是扮公主的 | 
| [04:00] | And you’re always the maid? | 所以你一直都是扮仆人吗 | 
| [04:01] | No. Sometimes I’m the cook or the gardener. | 也不是 有时候我会扮厨师或者园丁 | 
| [04:04] | Oh, and sometimes, I’m the royal dresser. | 有时候 我也会扮演皇家梳妆台 | 
| [04:12] | Sweetie… | 宝贝 | 
| [04:13] | Princess Harmony needs something. | 哈玛妮公主在叫我 | 
| [04:15] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [04:21] | Don’t look at me. | 别看着我 | 
| [04:22] | I’m always the cook. | 我向来都是厨师 | 
| [04:25] | The good news is you’re in very good health. | 好消息就是 你的健康状况良好 | 
| [04:28] | Blood work looks fine, low blood pressure. | 血样检测结果很不错 有点低血压 | 
| [04:30] | Yeah, she works out all the time. | 她经常都得出差 | 
| [04:32] | Well, the only thing I’m concerned about | 我唯一担心的就是 | 
| [04:34] | are the slightly elevated fsh levels. | 卵泡刺激素有点过高 | 
| [04:36] | Fsh? | 卵泡刺激素 | 
| [04:37] | Follicle stimulating hormone. | 促卵胞成熟激素 | 
| [04:39] | The higher the level | 激素水平越高 | 
| [04:40] | the more difficulty we have in ovulating. | 排卵的难度也就越大 | 
| [04:42] | Am I infertile? | 我没有生育能力吗 | 
| [04:43] | No, no, nothing like that. | 不 不是这样 | 
| [04:45] | Okay, but I can still get pregnant within three years? | 但是我还是可以在三年之内怀孕 是吗 | 
| [04:47] | In thr–in three years? | 三年内 | 
| [04:48] | Well, given your fsh levels | 鉴于你的卵泡刺激素的水平 | 
| [04:50] | and the real decline in fertility | 以及三十四到三十七岁之间 | 
| [04:51] | that occurs between 34 and 37, | 生育能力会下降事实来看 | 
| [04:54] | I suggest you think about moving your timetable up. | 我建议你们提前你们的计划 | 
| [04:56] | Mm-hmm. Uh, by how much? | 提前多少 | 
| [04:59] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [04:59] | I think now would be a good time for us to start. | 我想现在是开始的最佳时机 | 
| [05:02] | Uh, you think now would be a good… | 你认为现在最适合 | 
| [05:58] | Hey, Adam, Max’s shirt’s hanging out. | 亚当 麦克斯的衣服没有扎到裤子里 | 
| [06:00] | Yeah. It’s okay, mom. | 没关系的 妈妈 | 
| [06:02] | Why doesn’t somebody tuck it back in? | 为什么总有人这样干呢 | 
| [06:04] | Mom, it’s fine. | 妈妈 没关系的 | 
| [06:05] | He’s fine. | 他很好 | 
| [06:06] | Better than my kid. | 比我孩子好多了 | 
| [06:07] | I have to tell him ten times a day | 我告诉他一万次了 | 
| [06:08] | to tie his laces. Huh. | 让他系好鞋带 | 
| [06:10] | Listen, uh, by the way, Adam, | 顺便跟你说一下 亚当 | 
| [06:13] | If you guys need anything, | 如果你们需要什么帮助的话就告诉我 | 
| [06:15] | help with meals, rides to school, anything. | 比如送饭 接送上学之类的 | 
| [06:17] | Thanks, Scott. | 史考特 谢谢你 | 
| [06:19] | We can still feed and clothe ourselves. | 我们还能解决自己的温饱问题 | 
| [06:21] | God, what a jackass. | 这人真讨厌 | 
| [06:26] | Can I go over to Steve’s house tonight? | 我今晚可以去史蒂夫家吗 | 
| [06:27] | Because Marjorie and Dale are making personal pizzas. | 因为马乔丽和戴尔正在亲自做披萨 | 
| [06:30] | No. No, we’re going over to grandma and grandpa’s for dinner. | 不行 我们要去爷爷奶奶家吃饭 | 
| [06:32] | You know that. | 你知道的 | 
| [06:33] | – Well, he can join us. – Who? | -那可以把他叫来 -谁 | 
| [06:35] | That’s okay. You don’t have to say that. | 没关系 你不用这么说 | 
| [06:37] | It’s a done deal. | 就这么决定了 | 
| [06:45] | Call it, Max! | 接住 麦克斯 | 
| [06:46] | Okay, okay! Call it! | 好 好 接住 | 
| [06:47] | I got it! Hey! | 我接到了 | 
| [06:48] | Call it, Max! | 接住 麦克斯 | 
| [06:52] | It’s okay, Max. You just have to stand there. | 没关系的 麦克斯 你站在一边就行了 | 
| [06:54] | That’s what coach said. | 教练说的 | 
| [07:00] | It’s okay. Good try! | 没关系 表现不错 | 
| [07:03] | Oh, no one told you. | 没人告诉过你吗 | 
| [07:05] | I like mine julienned with the fancy edges. | 我喜欢切丝的 带花边的那种 | 
| [07:07] | Hey, did you take the test? | 你做鉴定了没有 | 
| [07:08] | – The test? – The paternity test. | -鉴定 -亲子鉴定 | 
| [07:10] | – That one. – Oh, right, right. | -就是那个 -对 对 | 
| [07:12] | Okay, did you at least tell Katie about Jabbar? | 那你有没有跟凯蒂坦白乔巴这件事 | 
| [07:14] | No. It’s a bad time for her. | 没有 现在时机还未成熟 | 
| [07:16] | Her follicles are over stimulated. | 她的卵泡受了过度的刺激 | 
| [07:19] | Adam, you knew about this whole Jabbar thing? | 亚当 乔巴的事你从开始就知道 | 
| [07:21] | You didn’t tell him to get a paternity test? | 你难道没让他去做亲子鉴定吗 | 
| [07:23] | It’s his life. | 这是他的生活 | 
| [07:25] | I think he can get around to it when he is ready. | 他准备好时自然而然会去做的 | 
| [07:26] | But he’s a child, so… | 但他还是个小孩 | 
| [07:27] | She makes a really good point, Adam. | 她说的很对 亚当 | 
| [07:29] | You might have dropped the ball on this one. | 这次你一定要痛下决心 | 
| [07:31] | Crosby, I’m serious. | 克罗斯比 我是认真的 | 
| [07:33] | I’m–I’m–I’m really… | 我不得不说 | 
| [07:34] | You have to get the test. | 你得去做鉴定 | 
| [07:37] | Yes. There are serious financial | 否则会有很多财务上 | 
| [07:40] | and legal ramifications. | 和法律上的严重分歧的 | 
| [07:43] | You know, sometimes, you sound so much like a lawyer. | 知道吗 有时你听起来太像律师了 | 
| [07:48] | The water’s high, | 水面很高 | 
| [07:48] | So now you go under the arch. | 你得从拱门下走 | 
| [07:50] | Okay, so turn right and go under this arch, | 右转 穿过这拱门 | 
| [07:52] | – and the water’s coming, so… – Hey, Max. | -水就要涌上来了 -麦克斯 | 
| [07:53] | Watch out. He’s gonna blast you. | 小心 他要炸了你 | 
| [07:55] | – Yo, Max! – You can win. | -麦克斯 -你能赢的 | 
| [07:56] | Hey, Max, what do you say | 麦克斯 晚饭之前 | 
| [07:57] | we get a little practice in before dinner? | 来点练习如何 | 
| [07:58] | Make sure you’re ready the next time a pop-up comes your way. | 这样下次球过来时 你就能抢到了 | 
| [08:01] | He’s right behind you! | 他就在你身后 | 
| [08:02] | Uh, do you have an extra glove? | 你有多余的手套吗 | 
| [08:04] | Yeah, you can borrow mine. | 你可以用我的 | 
| [08:06] | Uh, hey, Max, want to go play baseball? | 麦克斯 想玩棒球吗 | 
| [08:08] | Cool. | 酷 | 
| [08:14] | All right, remember, two hands, Max. | 麦克斯 记住要用两只手 | 
| [08:17] | You can get it. All right. | 你可以接住的 | 
| [08:21] | Throw it over to Drew. | 把球扔给德鲁 | 
| [08:24] | All right, you want to stay in front of the ball, Drew. | 你得站在落点的前方 德鲁 | 
| [08:26] | All right, got it. Got it. | 明白了 | 
| [08:30] | You’ve got a good arm. | 手臂控制的很好 | 
| [08:31] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:33] | All right, remember, two hands, Max. | 麦克斯 记住用两只手 | 
| [08:38] | Two hands, Max. Two hands. | 两只手 麦克斯 用两只手 | 
| [08:39] | – I know! – All right. | -我知道了 -好吧 | 
| [08:41] | Hey, Max, come here. Throw me the ball. | 麦克斯 这里 把球扔给我 | 
| [08:44] | Watch. | 看着 | 
| [08:45] | See? When it goes into the glove, | 看到了吗 球落进手套后 | 
| [08:47] | Put your hand over it, | 用你的手护住它 | 
| [08:48] | So that it stays in the glove, all right? | 这样它就不会弹出去了 知道了吗 | 
| [08:51] | All right. Here we go. | 好吧 试试看 | 
| [08:55] | Like that? | 像这样吗 | 
| [08:56] | Just like that, Max. | 就是那样 麦克斯 | 
| [08:58] | Just like that. | 就是那样 | 
| [08:59] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [09:01] | Hi, honey. | 你好 亲爱的 | 
| [09:02] | Hi, Drew. | 德鲁 | 
| [09:06] | – Hey, dad. – Sir, Adam | -爸爸 -亚当先生你好 | 
| [09:14] | You know, I thought he was a loser | 他和海迪约会前 | 
| [09:15] | before he started dating Haddie. | 我觉得他一文不值 | 
| [09:20] | Oh, Amber. | 对了 安博 | 
| [09:22] | I hear you’re turning into quite the english scholar. | 我听说你最近对英文很感兴趣 | 
| [09:24] | How did you hear? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [09:25] | Was it the skywriter that my mom hired, | 是我妈雇了什么人来宣传吗 | 
| [09:27] | or was it the full-page ad she took out? | 还是她登了整版的广告 | 
| [09:29] | It was the billboard on san pablo, of course. | 这是个值得庆祝的好消息 | 
| [09:32] | Listen, don’t worry about that. | 听着 别担心 | 
| [09:33] | There’s nothing that travels faster | 没有什么比 | 
| [09:34] | than word of a Braverman’s accomplishments. | 布雷弗曼家的成就传的更快了 | 
| [09:36] | And, seriously, an “A” From mr. Cyr–nice going. | 说真的 西尔老师给的A 做的漂亮 | 
| [09:39] | Yeah. He supposed to be really hard. | 他真的很严格 | 
| [09:40] | Thanks, dude. | 谢谢 伙计们 | 
| [09:41] | Uh, Camille, this crisp is amazing. | 卡米尔 这些薯片太好吃了 | 
| [09:44] | Do I sense some nutmeg? | 是加了肉豆蔻吗 | 
| [09:46] | Yeah, Camille, what is it? | 是啊 卡米尔 加了什么 | 
| [09:48] | Very good. | 非常好 | 
| [09:49] | – “Camille”? – “Camille”? | -卡米尔 -卡米尔 | 
| [09:51] | It took me two years to call her that. | 我花了两年才敢那样称呼她 | 
| [09:52] | I still can’t. | 我还是不行 | 
| [09:53] | – Can I call her Camille? – No. | -我可以叫她卡米尔吗 -不行 | 
| [09:55] | He’s a keeper, huh? | 他总是那么保守 | 
| [09:56] | Hey, Cammie? | 卡米 | 
| [09:57] | Cam-cam, can we get a little vanilla ice cream, | 我们可以要点香草冰淇淋 | 
| [09:59] | go a la mode on this crisp? | 混在薯片里吗 | 
| [10:02] | I think he’s sweet. He seems like a nice guy. | 我觉得他很贴心 他是个不错的小伙子 | 
| [10:04] | Yeah, he does. | 真的 | 
| [10:05] | He’s cute. Definitely cute. | 他很可爱 真的很可爱 | 
| [10:07] | – He’s cute. – He’s really cute. | -很可爱 -他真的很可爱 | 
| [10:08] | Isn’t he? | 难道不是吗 | 
| [10:09] | No. No, no, no, no, it’s sick, okay? | 不 不 这太恶心了 好吗 | 
| [10:12] | She looks at him like some sort of doe-eyed Disney character. | 她看他的眼神就像卡通人物那样天真 | 
| [10:14] | Yeah, dude, that’s what teenage girls | 伙计 年轻女孩恋爱时 | 
| [10:15] | look like when they’re in love. | 都是这么含情脉脉的 | 
| [10:17] | – She’s not in love. – Yeah, well, you’re a moron. | -她没有恋爱 -是的 你这个蠢货 | 
| [10:20] | Do you remember Sarah with Seth when she first met him? | 你记得莎拉第一次见到塞斯时的样子吗 | 
| [10:22] | – Oh, my god. – “Oh, I just loved | -天啦 -我就是爱你 | 
| [10:23] | your cover of in your eye.” | 防备的眼神 | 
| [10:25] | Your solo totally kicked ass.” | 你那独一无二的翘臀 | 
| [10:27] | The hair flip. | 撩动的秀发 | 
| [10:28] | Yes, it was the flip. | 这的确很撩人 | 
| [10:29] | “Camille, this crisp is so delicious. | 卡米尔 薯片太好吃了 | 
| [10:32] | Is there nutmeg in it?” | 里面放了肉豆蔻吗 | 
| [10:33] | He’s just such a little– | 他就是有点 | 
| [10:34] | A little what? | 有点什么 | 
| [10:35] | You know, seriously, if just one girl | 说真的 如果有一个女孩 | 
| [10:37] | had actually had a crush on you, | 那样真正的爱过你之后 | 
| [10:39] | – you wouldn’t be freaking out. – I did. | -你就不会那么抓狂了 -我有过 | 
| [10:41] | Well, Crosby, | 克罗斯比 | 
| [10:42] | You seem to forget about Lisa Rainford, | 你好像忘了丽莎·雷恩福德 | 
| [10:44] | who stalked me my entire junior year. | 大三一整年她都在缠着我 | 
| [10:47] | I remember her sister Judy, | 我记得她的姐姐朱蒂 | 
| [10:49] | Who I snuck into the merry-go-round with | 我和她一起溜进蒂尔登公园 | 
| [10:50] | at Tilden park. | 玩过旋转木马 | 
| [10:51] | Oh, man, what a party. | 这还真是有意思 | 
| [10:53] | You hooked up in-in the merry-go-round? | 你们在旋转木马里乱搞吗 | 
| [10:55] | Yeah, I hooked up on the merry-go-round. | 是啊 我在旋转木马里幽会 | 
| [10:57] | How could you focus? Weren’t you afraid of getting arrested? | 你怎么做到的 难道不怕被捕吗 | 
| [10:59] | Wait a minute. You didn’t hook up on the merry-go-round? | 等等 你们都没在旋转木马里幽会过吗 | 
| [11:02] | Everybody hooked up on the merry-go-round, | 每个人都在那幽会过 | 
| [11:04] | – even Adam. – What? | -亚当都干过 -什么 | 
| [11:05] | Okay. Well, my fear of jail | 我对监狱的恐惧 | 
| [11:06] | outweighed my desire to hook up in a spinning cup. | 超过了我对在旋转杯里胡搞的渴望 | 
| [11:08] | What are you saying, I squandered my youth? | 你准备说什么 我虚度了青春吗 | 
| [11:10] | I was just a rule follower? | 我只不过是个乖小孩 | 
| [11:11] | I was just studying for stupid tests? | 天天只会为了愚蠢的测验而学习 是吗 | 
| [11:12] | I didn’t say that, but I agree with that. | 我没那么说 但我同意那个观点 | 
| [11:14] | I was just saying it was a good place to hook up. | 我只是说那是个幽会的好地方 | 
| [11:16] | Amber’s a really good writer. | 安博真是个好作家 | 
| [11:17] | – Really? – Yeah. You didn’t read this? | -真的 -是啊 你没读过吗 | 
| [11:20] | No, I just took the “A” at face value. | 没 我只是觉得A就能说明一切了 | 
| [11:22] | “The pivotal character, Caddy, is seen | 凯迪 那个主角 | 
| [11:24] | “only through the gaze of her brothers | 是通过她兄弟的视角展现的 | 
| [11:25] | “and only in silhouette, | 像个影子一样 | 
| [11:26] | “running, vanishing, forever elusive, | 奔跑 消失 难以捉摸 | 
| [11:29] | “forever out of reach, | 难以触及 | 
| [11:30] | a reflection of their desires.” | 折射出他们的欲望 | 
| [11:32] | – That was nice. – Yeah? You like that? | -真不错 -你喜欢吗 | 
| [11:33] | Whitman-esque. Yeah. | 惠特曼风格的 当然 | 
| [11:35] | Uh, wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [11:38] | This is not Amber’s paper. | 这不是安博的论文 | 
| [11:40] | This is my paper from high school. | 这是我高中的论文 | 
| [11:43] | Amber copied my paper! | 她抄袭了我的论文 | 
| [11:45] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:49] | That’s impossible. She got an “A.” | 不可能 她得了个A | 
| [11:50] | I copied the same paper three years later. | 我三年内抄了两遍那篇文章 | 
| [11:53] | Bitch. | 贱人 | 
| [11:55] | Hello! Wake up! | 给我起床 | 
| [11:57] | Wake up! | 起床 | 
| [11:59] | Look what I found in the attic! | 看看我在阁楼里发现了什么 | 
| [12:00] | Oh, it’s my old paper on the sound and the fury. | 是我原来那篇关于《喧哗与骚动》的论文 | 
| [12:04] | Are you kidding me with this? | 你在开什么玩笑 | 
| [12:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [12:07] | I’m sorry, it’s just that | 对不起 只不过 | 
| [12:08] | the book was so confusing, | 那本书真的太复杂了 | 
| [12:10] | and I just found that. | 我又碰巧发现了那个 | 
| [12:12] | It was just laying there, | 它就在那儿 | 
| [12:13] | and Mr. Cyr is really, really hard. | 而且西尔老师又那么的严厉 | 
| [12:15] | Well, I can only imagine then | 我只想知道 | 
| [12:16] | what his reaction is gonna be | 如果我告诉他这论文不是你写的 | 
| [12:18] | when I tell him that you did not write this paper. | 他会有什么反应 | 
| [12:20] | Wait, what? | 什么 等等 | 
| [12:21] | No, no, no, you can’t tell him. | 不 不 你不能告诉他 | 
| [12:23] | Can’t you just– | 你能不能 | 
| [12:24] | Can’t you just punish me, please? | 你能不能只惩罚我就算了 求你了 | 
| [12:25] | No, I can’t punish you, | 不 我不能 | 
| [12:26] | because I ran out of good punishments for you in Fresno. | 因为在夫勒斯诺 我用尽了所有惩罚措施 | 
| [12:28] | We’ll have to see what he comes up with. | 我们看看他会怎么处理 | 
| [12:30] | – Good night. – Wait! | -晚安 -等等 | 
| [12:40] | – Hi, there. – Hey | -你好 -你好 | 
| [12:42] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 | 
| [12:43] | I just needed to, um, talk to you today | 我今天得和你说点事 | 
| [12:46] | about Amber’s paper. | 是关于安博的论文的 | 
| [12:47] | Oh, cool. I’m glad you read it. | 我很高兴你读了论文 | 
| [12:49] | Yeah. Oh, yeah, I read it. | 是的 我读了 | 
| [12:51] | That’s one of the most original, | 这是我见过最原创 | 
| [12:52] | insightful papers I’ve ever read. | 最有见解的文章之一 | 
| [12:55] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [12:55] | Yeah. I mean, what she wrote about, um, | 是啊 她写的关于 | 
| [12:58] | Caddy’s evolution | 凯迪的转变 | 
| [12:59] | from a girl who loved climbing trees | 从一个爱爬树的女孩 | 
| [13:02] | to promiscuous teen, that was really moving. | 到一个滥交的青年 真的很感人 | 
| [13:04] | You didn’t find it, uh, over the top or misguided, | 你不会像一些老师想的那样 | 
| [13:07] | like another teacher might? | 觉得它太过了 会误导他人吗 | 
| [13:09] | No, no, I mean, I… | 不 不 我是说 | 
| [13:10] | I love it when my students think outside the box. | 我喜欢学生富有创造性的思维 | 
| [13:13] | It’s…It’s what makes the whole thing worth it. | 能这样做什么都值得 | 
| [13:17] | That and the free cafeteria food. | 那家餐馆的免费食物也是 | 
| [13:19] | God, is that good. | 好吃吗 | 
| [13:19] | – It’s so good. – With the ladle? | -太棒了 -用勺子了吗 | 
| [13:21] | I eat all my food out of ladles. | 我没用勺子就都吃光了 | 
| [13:24] | You know, there aren’t that many parents | 你知道吗 很少有父母 | 
| [13:25] | that take this kind of interest, | 关注这些方面 | 
| [13:26] | so no wonder Amber’s so special. | 难怪安博那么与众不同 | 
| [13:29] | She obviously gets it from you. | 显然 她是从你那里继承的 | 
| [13:33] | Um…Well, look, uh, | 好吧 听着 | 
| [13:36] | college applications are right around the corner, | 马上就要开始申请大学了 | 
| [13:38] | and if, uh… For what it’s worth, | 要是 无论是否有用 | 
| [13:40] | I’d love to write her a recommendation. | 我很愿意给她写推荐信 | 
| [13:42] | – I mean, really? – Yeah. | -是真的吗 -对 | 
| [13:45] | You think she could go to college? | 你觉得她能进大学吗 | 
| [13:46] | Yeah, no question. | 当然 绝对没问题 | 
| [13:50] | Is there anything else you want to talk to me about? | 还有什么事需要谈吗 | 
| [13:54] | No. | 没了 | 
| [13:56] | Well, nice to see you. | 那么 很高兴见到你 | 
| [13:57] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [13:58] | Oh, gosh, I am late for work. | 天哪 我上班要迟到了 | 
| [14:02] | Okay. | 没事 | 
| [14:03] | So…I will be going there. | 那么 我要走了 | 
| [14:06] | I’m a bartender at Whiskey Mike’s. | 我是迈克威士忌吧的调酒师 | 
| [14:09] | And why–why am I telling you that? | 为什么要告诉你这些呢 | 
| [14:11] | I guess, you know what? I’m trying to impress you. | 我觉得 我只是想给你留个好印象 | 
| [14:12] | Uh…It worked. | 看来你成功了 | 
| [14:14] | Okay. I’ll see you around, Sarah. | 行 回头见 莎拉 | 
| [14:15] | I hope so. I mean, okay, bye. | 希望吧 好 再见 | 
| [14:18] | Oh, can I try some? | 我能试试吗 | 
| [14:20] | Sure, sweetie. | 当然 甜心 | 
| [14:24] | Hey, you know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 | 
| [14:25] | Next time you and Harmony have a play date, | 下次你和哈玛妮一起玩的时候 | 
| [14:27] | you should be the princess. | 应该你来做公主 | 
| [14:29] | But I don’t even want to be the princess. | 可是我不想做公主 | 
| [14:32] | Well, you’ve never tried it. | 你都没有试过怎么知道 | 
| [14:35] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 | 
| [14:37] | And, you know, I bet you | 要知道 我打赌 | 
| [14:41] | Harmony would love to have a little break, too. | 哈玛妮也会愿意休息一下的 | 
| [14:43] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:45] | But I might kind of forget. | 不过我可能会忘了 | 
| [14:47] | Why don’t we come up with a code word, all right? | 要不我们找个暗号吧 好吗 | 
| [14:49] | To help you remember. | 帮助你记住这个 | 
| [14:51] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好的 -行 | 
| [14:53] | How about, um… | 就叫 | 
| [14:55] | – Tiara? – Okay. | -缇亚拉 -好 | 
| [14:58] | Tiara. | 缇亚拉 | 
| [15:01] | Good. | 好的 | 
| [15:02] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 | 
| [15:04] | What are you reading about? | 看什么书呢 | 
| [15:05] | Stink bugs. | 臭虫 | 
| [15:07] | Great. | 不错啊 | 
| [15:09] | Well, what do you say we head outside | 出去练会儿投球吧 | 
| [15:11] | and toss the ball around a little bit? | 你觉得怎样 | 
| [15:12] | No, thanks. | 不了 多谢 | 
| [15:19] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [15:20] | Oh, uh, hey, Adam. | 你好 亚当 | 
| [15:21] | It’s me, Drew. | 是我 德鲁 | 
| [15:22] | Oh, Drew. Hi. | 德鲁 你好 | 
| [15:23] | Hey, um, I just wanted to let you know | 我只是想和你说一下 | 
| [15:25] | you left your baseball gear here yesterday, so… | 昨天你把棒球装备忘在这里了 所以 | 
| [15:28] | Oh, okay. I’ll get it next time I come over. | 知道了 下次我去的时候再拿吧 | 
| [15:30] | Yeah. Uh, well… | 行 好吧 | 
| [15:32] | Also, I mean, if you want to practice again, | 另外 我说 要是你打算再练习的话 | 
| [15:35] | uh, today, I’m free. | 我今天有空 | 
| [15:38] | Oh, okay. | 好的 | 
| [15:39] | Uh, hey, Max, | 麦克斯 | 
| [15:41] | It’s Drew. | 是德鲁 | 
| [15:42] | He wants to know if you want to play some ball. | 他想问问你想玩球吗 | 
| [15:44] | Sure! | 好啊 | 
| [15:47] | All right, Drew, sounds like we got a plan. | 好的 德鲁 我们这就过去 | 
| [15:49] | All right, yeah. | 好的 | 
| [15:50] | Yeah, bye. | 好 再见 | 
| [15:54] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [16:00] | All right, ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [16:02] | All right, keep that glove down, now, all right? | 好了 把手套向下 好吗 | 
| [16:04] | Yeah. | 好了 | 
| [16:05] | Gotta remember to keep those knees bent now. | 记住 现在保持膝盖弯曲 | 
| [16:06] | Get that glove down. | 手套向下 | 
| [16:09] | Get it! Get it! | 接住 接住 | 
| [16:10] | Come on, Max! All right. | 来吧 麦克斯 好 | 
| [16:13] | Can I go get a drink of water? | 我能去喝点水吗 | 
| [16:14] | Yeah. Just hustle back, okay? | 去吧 快点回来 好吗 | 
| [16:18] | All right, Drew, you ready? | 德鲁 准备好了吗 | 
| [16:19] | Are–are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [16:21] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -准备好了 | 
| [16:22] | All right, let’s see what you got. | 好 让我看看你的本事 | 
| [16:25] | All right, pretend that didn’t happen, Drew. | 你什么都没看到 德鲁 | 
| [16:26] | – What was that? – Look away. | -那是什么 -别看 | 
| [16:28] | Pretend that didn’t happen, buddy. | 就当没发生 老弟 | 
| [16:32] | All right! | 太棒了 | 
| [16:33] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about! Good stop! | 这就是我说的 接得好 | 
| [16:34] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 | 
| [16:37] | Let’s see–are you ready? | 走着瞧 准备好了吗 | 
| [16:38] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你的本事 | 
| [16:39] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你的本事 | 
| [16:41] | Get under it! | 从下面接 | 
| [16:43] | Yeah! Nice! | 好极了 | 
| [16:45] | Come on. | 再来 | 
| [16:48] | Hey, you. | 你好 | 
| [16:49] | Just wondering why you didn’t come into work today. | 只是来看看你今天怎么没来上班 | 
| [16:52] | Oh, uh, they canceled the session. | 他们取消了录音 | 
| [16:54] | Yeah, but there’s still stuff to do, | 是呀 不过还是有其他事可做啊 | 
| [16:56] | and you usually stop by, and… | 你通常都会过来的 | 
| [16:58] | I was just sort of noticing | 我觉得好像 | 
| [16:59] | That maybe you’ve been laying a little low | 或许因为我们去见了热拉尔医生 | 
| [17:00] | since our visit with Dr. Gerard. | 所以你有点情绪低落 | 
| [17:04] | Have I? | 我有吗 | 
| [17:06] | But he kind of freaked me out, too. | 但他也把我吓坏了 | 
| [17:09] | Was it that he wants all three of us to have a kid together? | 是他说的我们三个一起要个孩子吗 | 
| [17:12] | Mm, god, I know. | 老天 我知道 | 
| [17:16] | But you know what, I’ve been thinking, | 但是我一直在想 | 
| [17:17] | And it’s not like three years is that far away. | 3年其实并没有那么长的 | 
| [17:20] | And, you know, we’re in a good place, right? | 要知道 我们状态不错 对吗 | 
| [17:26] | Yeah, we are. | 没错 | 
| [17:27] | And I know that’s not our deal, which I will honor. | 我明白这不是我一直坚持的原本计划 | 
| [17:32] | But there’s really nothing holding us back | 从现在开始没有什么能阻止我们 | 
| [17:35] | from starting right now, so if you’re willing, | 所以 要是你愿意的话 | 
| [17:38] | So am I. | 我也愿意 | 
| [17:48] | Well? What did he say? | 他说什么了 | 
| [17:49] | Was he mad? Was he upset? | 他生气吗 他难过吗 | 
| [17:51] | Was he sad? | 伤心吗 | 
| [17:52] | Well, what happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [17:57] | I didn’t tell him. | 我没告诉他 | 
| [17:58] | ‘Cause he’s so cool, right? | 因为他很酷 是吧 | 
| [17:59] | No, not ’cause he’s so cool. | 不是 不是因为他酷 | 
| [18:01] | Because he believes in you, | 因为他相信你 | 
| [18:02] | and for some stupid reason, so do I. | 为了些愚蠢的原因 我也一样 | 
| [18:06] | You better not let us down. | 你最好不要让我们失望 | 
| [18:08] | I totally won’t. | 绝对不会 | 
| [18:08] | You owe me a paper on the sound and the fury. | 你欠我篇论文 关于《喧哗与骚动》的 | 
| [18:11] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [18:12] | And it better be original and insightful and moving. | 最好是原创 有见解 还感人的 | 
| [18:15] | Hey. Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 | 
| [18:17] | I borrowed Drew for a little while. | 我借用了一下德鲁 | 
| [18:18] | Hey. That’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [18:20] | Hey, Drew, we’ll see you tomorrow | 德鲁 明天棒球场见 | 
| [18:20] | at the ballpark, a little batting practice. | 我们做击球练习 | 
| [18:22] | – Yep. – Here. | -好的 -接着 | 
| [18:26] | But it’s yours. | 不过这是你的啊 | 
| [18:27] | Well, just take good care of it, | 那就好好对待它 | 
| [18:29] | Keep it oiled. | 常上油 | 
| [18:33] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 | 
| [18:35] | – Bye, Drew. – Thanks. | -再见 德鲁 -谢谢 | 
| [18:37] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [18:43] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [18:51] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [18:51] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [18:53] | Um, Jabbar is actually out at a sleepover right now. | 其实 乔巴今晚去别处过夜了 | 
| [18:58] | Well, I actually came to talk to you, so… | 我其实是想来找你谈谈的 | 
| [19:01] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:05] | I want to get a paternity test, | 我想和乔巴 | 
| [19:07] | you know, for Jabbar. | 做亲子鉴定 | 
| [19:09] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:09] | Well, I’m just-I’m trying to make | 我只是 想试着 | 
| [19:11] | some big life decisions, and, uh, my little sister, | 做个人生的重大决定 我妹妹 | 
| [19:14] | who acts like she’s older than me, but isn’t– | 她虽然装的好像比我老 不过不是 | 
| [19:15] | Anyway, she’s a lawyer, | 不管了 她是个律师 | 
| [19:17] | and she says that I should know for sure. | 她说我应该去确认一下 | 
| [19:23] | So you think I’m lying? | 那么你觉得我撒谎了是吗 | 
| [19:24] | No, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 | 
| [19:25] | I just need to know exactly what my, uh… | 我就是想确定我的 | 
| [19:28] | What did she say? | 她说什么 | 
| [19:29] | Exactly what my responsibilities are, | 我的责任是什么 | 
| [19:32] | financially and legally speaking. | 经济上的和法律上的责任 | 
| [19:34] | I didn’t introduce you to him | 我介绍他给你认识 | 
| [19:36] | to try and hit you up for money | 不是想要你的钱 | 
| [19:38] | or to pull some scam or whatever it is | 也不是耍什么花招 或其它什么 | 
| [19:41] | you and your sister think I’m up to. | 你和你妹妹认为我想要的 | 
| [19:43] | I just wanted my son to know his father. That’s all. | 我就是想让我的儿子认识他爸爸 就这样 | 
| [19:46] | Yeah, I don’t-listen, um… | 对 我不是 听着 | 
| [19:48] | This was a mistake. | 这是个误会 | 
| [19:50] | Yeah, it was. | 没错 确实是 | 
| [19:51] | Can we just rewind and forget about this conversation? | 我们能从头开始 忘了刚才的对话吗 | 
| [19:53] | Actually, you just need to go, okay? | 事实上 你可以走了 好吗 | 
| [19:55] | All right. But, look, | 行 不过 听着 | 
| [19:57] | hey, wait. Jabbar and I– | 等等 乔巴和我 | 
| [19:58] | Are Jabbar and I still on for the zoo tomorrow? | 乔巴明天还能和我一起去动物园吗 | 
| [20:03] | I don’t think so. | 我想不行 | 
| [20:04] | You don’t think so? | 你认为不行吗 | 
| [20:06] | All right, that was… | 好吧 那 | 
| [20:07] | that was great. | 那好吧 | 
| [20:22] | I don’t know, it’s so random. | 我不知道 太随意了 | 
| [20:25] | – Hey, Haddie. – Mom? | -海迪 -妈妈 | 
| [20:27] | What’s up? Mom! | 出什么事了 妈妈 | 
| [20:28] | Whoa! Kristina, lookin’ good. | 克利斯蒂娜 你看起来真棒 | 
| [20:30] | Hey, Steve. | 你好 史蒂夫 | 
| [20:32] | Um, you know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [20:33] | Haddie has to log off the computer. | 海迪得关电脑睡觉了 | 
| [20:35] | Oh, yeah. No problemo. | 行 没问题 | 
| [20:36] | Uh, ttyl. | 回头聊 | 
| [20:39] | You know the rule. No computer after 10:00. | 你知道规矩 十点以后不能玩电脑 | 
| [20:41] | No, actually, you guys said the phone. | 不 事实上 你们说的是不能用电话 | 
| [20:43] | I don’t think that the Braverman taliban | 我不记得布雷弗曼塔利班政权 | 
| [20:45] | Has outlawed the computer. | 也取缔了电脑 | 
| [20:46] | Okay, whatever. | 好好 随便你 | 
| [20:48] | You broke the spirit of the rule, | 你超时用电脑破坏了 | 
| [20:50] | Of the phone, with the computer. | 定规矩的初衷 | 
| [20:51] | Whatever. | 随便 | 
| [20:53] | Haddie, do not walk away from me | 海迪 在我跟你讲话的时候 | 
| [20:55] | When I’m talking to you. | 不准走开 | 
| [20:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:57] | You know what? Maybe you guys could learn | 知道吗 或许你们可以学学 | 
| [20:58] | A few parenting tips from Steve’s parents. | 人家史蒂夫的父母是怎么对待孩子的 | 
| [21:01] | Rule number one being | 第一条规矩 | 
| [21:01] | Give your kids just a little bit of privacy. | 给你的孩子一点点私人空间 | 
| [21:05] | Hey, you know what, Haddie? | 知道吗 海迪 | 
| [21:08] | – You all right? – No, I’m not. | -你还好么 -不 不好 | 
| [21:09] | I hate Steve’s parents. | 我讨厌史蒂夫的父母 | 
| [21:11] | I hate them. | 我讨厌他们 | 
| [21:15] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [21:16] | Hey, did you talk to Jasmine | 你和贾斯敏 | 
| [21:17] | About the paternity test? | 说了亲子鉴定的事吗 | 
| [21:19] | Hey. Yeah, I did, | 是的 我说了 | 
| [21:20] | And, man, it went great. | 而且 进展不错 | 
| [21:22] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [21:22] | You want me to set up an appointment | 要不要我帮你约个时间 | 
| [21:23] | With my guy for you and Jabbar? | 你 乔巴和我的人见个面 | 
| [21:25] | Oh, no, you don’t have to go to all that trouble, | 不 不用麻烦你了 | 
| [21:27] | Because thanks to you telling me how to live my life, | 多亏了你对我生活的指手划脚 | 
| [21:29] | Jasmine now thinks I’m a giant jackass | 贾斯敏现在觉得我是个超级混蛋 | 
| [21:31] | And doesn’t want me anywhere near Jabbar. | 而且不允许我靠近乔巴 | 
| [21:33] | Oh, and katie’s going off the pill tomorrow, too, | 还有凯蒂明天开始停止服避孕药了 | 
| [21:35] | So that’s great news. | 以上就是好消息 | 
| [21:37] | Well, I don’t know how all of that | 我不明白怎么好像全部 | 
| [21:39] | Is exactly my fault, | 都成了我的错 | 
| [21:40] | But don’t you think that that’s suspicious | 可你不觉得很可疑吗 | 
| [21:42] | That Jasmine freaked out when you brought up the test? | 贾斯敏听到你要做鉴定反应那么大 | 
| [21:44] | Yeah, or maybe it’s because | 或许是因为 | 
| [21:46] | I basically called her a liar. | 我这么问是在暗示她撒谎 | 
| [21:47] | You just want to know the truth. | 你只是想知道真相 | 
| [21:49] | Yeah, and she said I was the father. | 是 而她也说过了我是孩子他爸 | 
| [21:50] | And then refused to let you corroborate that. | 而又不让你证实那点 | 
| [21:53] | “Corroborate”? | 证实 | 
| [21:54] | Did you just really use that word | 你刚刚真的在这么日常的对话中 | 
| [21:56] | In a normal conversation? | 用了那个词吗 | 
| [21:57] | Cros, just find something | 克罗斯 找点什么 | 
| [21:58] | That has Jabbar’s DNA on it. | 有乔巴DNA的东西就好 | 
| [22:00] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 | 
| [22:01] | Just–just find a comb | 只要 只需要找个梳子 | 
| [22:03] | With a few strands of hair, | 上面有几根头发 | 
| [22:05] | A tissue, a cup he drank out of. | 一点皮肤组织 他喝过的杯子 | 
| [22:07] | All right? A sample of saliva or hair, | 一点唾液或者头发的样本 好吗 | 
| [22:09] | And my guy will run the test. | 我的人会帮你做鉴定 | 
| [22:14] | And then we know for sure? | 然后我们就能确定了吗 | 
| [22:17] | And then you’ll know for sure. | 然后我们就能确定 | 
| [22:18] | And the longer you wait, | 你等得越久 | 
| [22:19] | The harder it’s gonna be to find out, | 越难接受结果 | 
| [22:21] | No matter which way it goes. | 不管是哪种结果 | 
| [22:27] | Pot roast. | 炖牛肉 | 
| [22:28] | Just so you know… Yeah. | 只是想让你知道 | 
| [22:29] | Today, on me. | 今天 我请 | 
| [22:32] | Break a decades-old tradition? Why start now? | 打破几十年的传统 为什么从今天开始 | 
| [22:35] | I’m trying to be nice, | 我想对你好点 | 
| [22:36] | Cause you’re being so nice about Drew. | 因为你最近对德鲁太好了 | 
| [22:38] | You kiddin’ me? I should be thanking you. | 你开玩笑吗 应该是我谢谢你 | 
| [22:39] | He’s a great kid. | 他是个超棒的孩子 | 
| [22:40] | Seriously, thank you. | 真的 谢谢你 | 
| [22:43] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [22:45] | Tell you what, if you really want to thank me, | 告诉你吧 如果你真的想要谢谢我 | 
| [22:47] | You can help me figure out what to do | 你可以帮我想想 | 
| [22:48] | About yo-yo and Haddie. | 嘻哈男孩和海迪的事 | 
| [22:49] | He’s just constantly touching her. | 他最近频繁接触她 | 
| [22:51] | Uch. I don’t know. Don’t ask me. | 我不知道 别问我 | 
| [22:52] | Amber just makes out in a car | 安博在车里和人亲热 | 
| [22:53] | Like a normal teenager. | 像一般青少年那样 | 
| [22:55] | I swear, this kid’s got, | 我发誓 这个孩子 | 
| [22:56] | like, eight hands. | 就像有八只手 | 
| [22:56] | Well, maybe it’s a compliment, you know. | 或许那是种赞美 | 
| [22:58] | He’s showing you how comfortable he feels around you. | 他让你知道他在你身边感觉多舒服 | 
| [22:59] | Well, that is exactly the opposite | 而我希望他感受到的 | 
| [23:01] | Of how I want him to feel. | 却是舒服的反义词 | 
| [23:03] | He’s like gropey groperson. | 他就像只八爪鱼 | 
| [23:04] | Hey, maybe the more they do it in public, | 或许他们在公开场合做得越多 | 
| [23:06] | The less they do it in private. | 私下里就做得越少呀 | 
| [23:08] | – It’s just a theory. – It’s not helping. | -那只是个理论 -不管用 | 
| [23:10] | Hey, where’s Crosby? | 克罗斯比呢 | 
| [23:10] | I keep calling him, and he doesn’t call me back. | 我一直打给他 他都没回我 | 
| [23:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [23:14] | Just busy doing Crosby stuff, I guess. | 只是在忙克罗斯比的事吧 | 
| [23:15] | Like what? | 比如 | 
| [23:17] | There’s nothing going on. | 什么也没有 | 
| [23:18] | You’re the worst liar. | 你真不会撒谎 | 
| [23:19] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 | 
| [23:21] | This is big news, okay? | 这是个大新闻 知道吗 | 
| [23:24] | Crosby has a son. | 克罗斯比有个儿子 | 
| [23:25] | Pfft! Shut up. | 去 少来 | 
| [23:27] | I thought you were actually telling me something. | 我还以为你真的要跟我说什么 | 
| [23:28] | I’m serious. Listen to me. | 我是认真的 听我说 | 
| [23:30] | He has a five-year-old boy named Jabbar. | 他有个五岁的儿子叫乔巴 | 
| [23:33] | There’s no way you could make up that name. | 不可能 名字你编的吧 | 
| [23:34] | I’m serious. He has a little boy, okay? | 我是认真的 他有个小男孩 明白吗 | 
| [23:36] | – Since when? – Since five years ago. | -从什么时候 -五年前 | 
| [23:37] | No, since when have you known? | 不 我是说你什么时候知道的 | 
| [23:39] | Oh, couple weeks. | 几周前 | 
| [23:40] | A couple weeks? | 几周前 | 
| [23:41] | Don’t make it about the fact | 别纠结于 | 
| [23:42] | That you haven’t known until now. | 你才刚刚知道 | 
| [23:42] | How could you keep that from me? | 你怎么能瞒着我 | 
| [23:44] | You’re the worst liar in the family. | 你是全家撒谎最烂的 | 
| [23:46] | He asked me not to tell anybody. | 他请我不要告诉任何人 | 
| [23:47] | And you actually did that? | 然后你还照办了 | 
| [23:49] | I can’t believe you’ve known this. | 我不敢相信你早知道了 | 
| [23:50] | Would you get over it? You know now. | 好了 别想了 你现在知道了 | 
| [23:52] | Can’t believe you didn’t tell me. | 简直不敢相信你竟没告诉我 | 
| [23:53] | Don’t hit me. | 不是我的错 | 
| [23:55] | And I got the organic kiwis. | 我还带了有机猕猴桃 | 
| [23:57] | Harmony won’t eat the conventionally grown ones. | 哈玛妮不吃非有机食物 | 
| [24:03] | Pomegranate juice? | 来点石榴汁吗 | 
| [24:04] | Oh, no, thanks. I’m fine. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [24:05] | Sydney,Tiara. | 西德尼 缇亚拉 | 
| [24:11] | Um, Harmony? | 哈玛妮 | 
| [24:14] | Can I try to be the princess this time? | 这次能让我当公主吗 | 
| [24:17] | But I’m always the princess. | 可我一直都是公主 | 
| [24:22] | But maybe I can try being the princess this time. | 可或许这次我能试试当公主 | 
| [24:25] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:28] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 | 
| [24:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:32] | Maybe you want to tell your subjects there’s a ball. | 或许你想说你的主题是有个舞会 | 
| [24:36] | Um, there’s gonna be a ball. | 要举办一个舞会 | 
| [24:37] | I don’t want to go to a ball. | 我不想去舞会 | 
| [24:39] | Balls are boring. | 舞会很无聊 | 
| [24:40] | Yeah, I thought so, too. | 是的 我也这么认为 | 
| [24:43] | Hey, do you know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [24:44] | I think the maid’s really a queen | 我认为女仆其实是皇后 | 
| [24:46] | Who’s been working undercover, | 她一直都秘密活动 | 
| [24:48] | And now she’s staging a coup. | 现在她政变了 | 
| [24:50] | How do you know what a coup is? | 你怎么会知道政变是什么 | 
| [24:51] | My mom told me that’s what happened in Thailand | 我妈妈告诉我泰国现在正经历政变 | 
| [24:53] | When everyone got tired of the king. | 发生在所有人都讨厌国王的时候 | 
| [24:56] | She’s fascinated by southeast asia. | 她对东南亚很着迷 | 
| [24:58] | Oh. She “Couped” Me, mommy, | 她”政变”了我 妈妈 | 
| [25:00] | And I didn’t even want to be the princess! | 而且我一点也不想当公主 | 
| [25:02] | It’s okay, sweetie, I know. | 没事 宝贝 我明白 | 
| [25:03] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [25:04] | We can’t make our children | 我们不能强迫我们的孩子 | 
| [25:05] | Into people they’re not. | 违背他们的本性 | 
| [25:06] | Thanks. That’s very | 谢谢 那真是太 | 
| [25:09] | Buddhist. | 有佛理了 | 
| [25:12] | Hey, has anybody seen the | 有人看见 | 
| [25:15] | The bat? | 球棒了吗 | 
| [25:16] | What’s up, Adam? | 你好 亚当 | 
| [25:17] | We’re just watching a movie. | 我们正在看电影 | 
| [25:18] | Oh. Well, don’t you guys have any | 好的 你们难道没什么 | 
| [25:22] | Homework to do? | 作业要做吗 | 
| [25:24] | Nope, all done. | 没有 全做完了 | 
| [25:28] | Hey, have either of you seen a baseball | 你们有谁看见一个棒球 | 
| [25:30] | Here on the sofa? | 在沙发上吗 | 
| [25:31] | No. No. | 没 没 | 
| [25:32] | You sure? ’cause I could swear | 你确定吗 因为我确信 | 
| [25:34] | – Dad, what are you doing? – I’m sorry. | -爸爸 你在做什么 -对不起 | 
| [25:36] | I just-you can’t play baseball without the ball. | 只是没有球的话就打不了棒球 | 
| [25:39] | So I just can’t find it. | 所以我找不到球了 | 
| [25:41] | I guess I must have left it in the car. | 我猜肯定落在车里了 | 
| [25:43] | Hmm. So | 那么 | 
| [25:49] | Yeah. All right, Max, let’s get in the car. | 好吧 麦克斯 我们上车 | 
| [25:52] | It’s time to go play some ball. | 打球时间到了 | 
| [25:53] | But today is Saturday. | 但今天是星期六 | 
| [25:56] | You promised me last week | 你上星期答应我了 | 
| [25:58] | That we could go to yogurtland on Saturday. | 星期六我们去酸奶天地 | 
| [26:00] | Well, today, we are working | 可是 今天 我们约好 | 
| [26:01] | On our batting with Drew. | 和德鲁一起打棒球 | 
| [26:02] | – But it’s Saturday. – Yeah, I know. | -可是今天是星球六 -是 我知道 | 
| [26:04] | We’re supposed to go today. | 我们应该今天去 | 
| [26:06] | You said we were going | 你说的星期六 | 
| [26:07] | To yogurtland on Saturday! | 我们去酸奶天地 | 
| [26:09] | Listen, Max, we can go after | 听着 麦克斯 我们可以打完后去 | 
| [26:10] | They’re gonna be closed! | 那时就关门了 | 
| [26:11] | Look, Max, okay, look, if you can just hold off | 听着 麦克斯 好吧 如果你能延迟 | 
| [26:13] | You said we were going today! | 你说了今天去的 | 
| [26:15] | Listen, okay? | 听话 好吗 | 
| [26:16] | You said we were going to yogurtland on Saturday! | 你说过我们星期六去酸奶天地 | 
| [26:18] | Hey, Adam, if you want, | 亚当 如果你愿意 | 
| [26:19] | I could totally take him. | 我可以带他去 | 
| [26:25] | I’ll take him. | 我可以带他去 | 
| [26:28] | All right, Max, come on, let’s, uh | 好吧 麦克斯 来吧 我们 | 
| [26:32] | Let’s go to yogurtland. Come on. | 我们去酸奶天地 走吧 | 
| [26:34] | Kristina? | 克利斯蒂娜 | 
| [26:46] | Hey, Drew, it’s uncle Adam, listen, | 德鲁 是亚当叔叔 听着 | 
| [26:47] | We’re not gonna be able to make practice today. | 今天我们没法练球了 | 
| [26:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [26:50] | Yeah, okay. | 没事 | 
| [26:51] | It’s just, I promised Max | 因为 我答应麦克斯 | 
| [26:52] | We were gonna have yogurt today, and… | 今天我们去吃酸奶的 另外 | 
| [26:54] | – Dad! – It’s a long story. | -爸爸 -说来话长 | 
| [26:55] | Yeah, it’s fine. We can just, uh… | 明白 没事 我们能 | 
| [26:57] | You’re passing it! Dad! | 开过头了 爸爸 | 
| [26:58] | I have to park. | 我得找地方停车 | 
| [26:59] | You just missed a spot, dad, right there! | 你刚错过一个车位 爸爸 就在那里 | 
| [27:01] | – Drew, I gotta go. – Right there! | -德鲁 我要挂了 -就在那里 | 
| [27:02] | I’m sor–I’m gonna have to call you later. | 我很抱歉 我回头给你打电话 | 
| [27:13] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [27:14] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [27:16] | How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [27:16] | Great. Glad you could make it. | 很好 很高兴你能来 | 
| [27:18] | Oh, and pass up an opportunity for free pancakes? | 错过免费薄饼吗 | 
| [27:20] | Are you crazy? | 你当我傻了吗 | 
| [27:21] | – Well, I don’t know about that. – Thank you. | -我不知道那事 -谢谢 | 
| [27:24] | Wait, you’re reneging already on the pancakes? | 等等 薄饼的事 你已经想反悔了吗 | 
| [27:25] | We’ll just see. | 走着瞧 | 
| [27:27] | Well, let me see, I’ll tell you. | 我想想 再告诉你 | 
| [27:29] | What’s new with you? | 你最近有什么新鲜事吗 | 
| [27:32] | – Mm, nothing. – Nothing? | -没有 -没有吗 | 
| [27:36] | Oh, my god. | 老天 | 
| [27:38] | Julia told you that I have a son. | 茱莉亚告诉你我有个儿子的事了 | 
| [27:40] | Julia knows? | 茱莉亚也知道吗 | 
| [27:41] | Adam told you? | 亚当告诉你的吗 | 
| [27:42] | Julia knows? | 连茱莉亚也知道 | 
| [27:43] | Just–you know- | 你知道 | 
| [27:44] | I’m the last to know? | 我是最后一个知道的吗 | 
| [27:45] | – I mean -I’m sorry, okay? | -我是说 -对不起 行吗 | 
| [27:48] | I–I’ve just–it’s kind of a major situation | 我觉得 这是件大事 | 
| [27:50] | And, I don’t know, a bit of a conundrum. | 我不知道 有点不知所措 | 
| [27:52] | You’re right. | 没错 | 
| [27:53] | And, normally, I would tell you. | 通常 我会告诉你的 | 
| [27:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [27:55] | I’m sorry. Congratulations. | 对不起 恭喜了 | 
| [27:58] | I mean, is it a congratulations? | 是该恭喜的吗 | 
| [28:00] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 没错 没错 | 
| [28:01] | I mean, at first, no, but, yeah. | 一开始并不好 后来感到不错 | 
| [28:04] | Yeah, I like him. | 对 我喜欢他 | 
| [28:05] | You do like him? | 你真的喜欢他吗 | 
| [28:05] | – Yeah. You will, too. – That’s lucky. | -对 你也会的 -运气不错啊 | 
| [28:07] | I know. Well, he could have been a dud. | 我明白 不过 他也可能是个冒牌货 | 
| [28:10] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 | 
| [28:11] | – Yeah. – What’s he like? | -没错 -他长什么样 | 
| [28:12] | Um, he’s really sweet, | 很可爱 | 
| [28:15] | And he’s kind of quiet, | 有点安静 | 
| [28:17] | And he’s got a really cute smile, | 还有 他笑起来很讨人喜欢 | 
| [28:20] | And he’s got really cute, curly hair. | 他还有非常可爱的卷发 | 
| [28:23] | I know. It’s the worst. | 这是最要命的 | 
| [28:26] | – Yeah. – Did you tell Katie? | -对 -你和凯蒂说了吗 | 
| [28:29] | – Mm, no. – No? | -没 -还没有吗 | 
| [28:29] | No. | 没 | 
| [28:31] | What about the can of sperm and Katie? | 那罐精子和凯蒂的事怎么办 | 
| [28:32] | No, you gotta tell her. You’re all grown up now. | 不行 你得告诉她 你们都是成年人了 | 
| [28:34] | Yeah, there’s no canister of sperm anymore. | 没错 精子罐已经不复存在 | 
| [28:36] | She wants my kid, like, now. | 她想要我的孩子 现在 | 
| [28:39] | Then you’re really gonna have to tell her. | 那么 你真的得告诉她 | 
| [28:41] | Mm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [28:42] | Crosby, you guys are talking about having a child, | 克罗斯比 你们在商量要个孩子 | 
| [28:45] | And you have one already. | 而你已经有了一个 | 
| [28:46] | You have to tell her. | 你必须告诉她 | 
| [28:47] | Look, what if I tell her | 听着 要是我和她说了 | 
| [28:48] | And then she doesn’t want anything to do with me? | 她要和我一刀两断怎么办 | 
| [28:52] | You gotta leave that up to her, you know. | 你得让她做决定 | 
| [28:55] | You have to do the right thing. | 你必须做正确的事 | 
| [28:58] | I don’t really want these anymore. | 我吃不下去了 | 
| [29:04] | One chocolate with only yellow M&Ms, | 一个巧克力只加黄色M&Ms | 
| [29:07] | And one nonfat sugar-free heath bar | 再来一份脱脂无糖巧克力太妃棒 | 
| [29:10] | With extra Oreo. | 外加一份奥利奥 | 
| [29:12] | Yes, I am fully aware of the irony of my order, | 没错 我完全清楚我点的有多讽刺 | 
| [29:14] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [29:14] | Don’t make fun. | 不准取笑我 | 
| [29:16] | Steve, you’re telling me that you seriously | 史蒂夫 你是说真的 | 
| [29:17] | Just didn’t like the movie? | 不喜欢这部电影吗 | 
| [29:18] | It shouldn’t be called “Love Actually”. | 就不该叫做”真爱至上” | 
| [29:20] | It should be called “Lame Actually”. | 应该叫做”真的很挫” | 
| [29:21] | It was just a bunch of people | 就是一帮人 | 
| [29:22] | Gazing at each other longingly. | 充满渴望地凝视彼此 | 
| [29:23] | It–it was totally romantic. | 这真的很浪漫啊 | 
| [29:26] | No, it was totally superficial. | 不 这完全就是肤浅 | 
| [29:28] | I can’t believe you couldn’t see that. | 我不敢相信你居然看不出来 | 
| [29:30] | I can’t believe that you’re just being such a jerk right now. | 我不敢相信 你现在简直就是混蛋一个 | 
| [29:34] | Oh, really? I’m a jerk? | 真的吗 我是混蛋吗 | 
| [29:35] | How am I being a jerk | 我怎么变混蛋了 | 
| [29:36] | By having my own opinion? | 就因为我有自己的见解吗 | 
| [29:37] | My bad. | 我的错 | 
| [29:39] | Okay, you know what? Your bad? | 行了 你听着 你的错 | 
| [29:41] | You can leave. | 你可以走了 | 
| [29:43] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好吧 -好吧 | 
| [29:49] | Haddie? | 海迪 | 
| [29:51] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [29:52] | Yeah, um… | 还好 | 
| [29:54] | We’re just, um… | 我们就是 | 
| [29:56] | He–he just… | 他就是 | 
| [30:00] | He’s just not who I thought he was. | 他就是不像我以为的那样 | 
| [30:04] | Oh, Haddie. | 海迪 | 
| [30:09] | Crap. | 胡闹 | 
| [30:10] | This might be the best moment of my life. | 这可能是我一生中最棒的时刻 | 
| [30:16] | You’re rotten. | 你没救了 | 
| [30:19] | So how did “Operation dethrone Harmony” Go? | 那个”废黜哈玛妮行动”进行得如何 | 
| [30:22] | It was a disaster. | 完败 | 
| [30:23] | Yeah? Harmony wouldn’t abdicate? | 是吗 哈玛妮不肯退位吗 | 
| [30:25] | No, Sydney hated being the princess. | 不是 西德尼讨厌做公主 | 
| [30:27] | Well, there’s nothing wrong with staying a member of the proletariat. | 决定继续做下层阶级的一员没什么不对的 | 
| [30:31] | It’s my fault, too. | 也是我的错 | 
| [30:32] | I made her do it. | 我强迫她做的 | 
| [30:34] | I’m such a control freak, aren’t I? | 我就是个控制狂 不是吗 | 
| [30:37] | All right, this is where you say, “No, you’re not. | 好吧 这里你该说”不 你不是” | 
| [30:39] | “You were just trying to teach your daughter | “你就是想试着教你女儿” | 
| [30:40] | To stand up for herself.” | “如何坚持自己立场” | 
| [30:42] | Does telling me exactly what I should say | 告诉我该说什么 | 
| [30:43] | Make you feel like less of a control freak? | 是否让你觉得不那么有控制欲了吗 | 
| [30:46] | All right, fine. Fine. | 好吧 行 行 | 
| [30:47] | This is who I am. I am going to accept it. | 这就是我 我打算接受现实 | 
| [30:49] | I’m a control freak. | 我是个控制狂 | 
| [30:50] | I don’t do anything spontaneous, | 我不会冲动地做一些事情 | 
| [30:51] | Like hook up on a merry-go-round in Tilden Park. | 比如在蒂尔登公园旋转木马上和人幽会 | 
| [30:53] | That’s still bothering you? | 你还在想那件事吗 | 
| [30:55] | Aw, come on! | 行了 | 
| [30:57] | Come on, you’re very crazy. | 行了 你很疯狂的 | 
| [30:59] | You do crazy stuff. | 你做过很多疯狂事情 | 
| [31:01] | I do? | 我做过吗 | 
| [31:02] | Yes, yes. | 对 没错 | 
| [31:03] | We’re very wild. | 我们很狂野 | 
| [31:05] | We went on that river rafting trip. | 我们去漂流 | 
| [31:07] | Remember, there were rapids? | 记得吗 那里有湍流 | 
| [31:09] | There weren’t rapids. | 没有湍流 | 
| [31:10] | There weren’t rapids, but there was a current. | 没有湍流 不过有水流 | 
| [31:13] | You know, there was a very strong current. | 你知道 很强的水流 | 
| [31:17] | I’m gonna go check for a pulse. | 我得去检查下脉搏 | 
| [31:19] | Come on! No! Co– | 行了 不 | 
| [31:21] | We went on a parasailing trip for our honeymoon. | 蜜月的时候 我们去玩了水上滑翔伞 | 
| [31:23] | That was-well, I went on it, | 那个不错 我上去了 | 
| [31:25] | But you were right on the shore, | 不过你就在岸边 | 
| [31:27] | Cheering me on. | 给我加油 | 
| [31:33] | No, thanks, I got it. | 不 谢谢 我明白 | 
| [31:34] | You know, if you’re gonna make me read this incomprehensible book, | 要是你真打算逼我读这本晦涩的书 | 
| [31:37] | The least you could do would be to ask Luke Skywalker to turn down the volume! | 至少请你能让卢克·天行者把音量关小 | 
| [31:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗 | 
| [31:43] | I thought you were playing ball with uncle Adam. | 我以为你和亚当叔叔练球呢 | 
| [31:46] | Yeah, he canceled. | 没错 他取消了 | 
| [31:47] | I don’t know, he had to take Max | 我不清楚 他得带麦克斯 | 
| [31:49] | To get ice cream or something. I don’t know. | 去吃冰淇淋什么的 不知道 | 
| [31:52] | Ice cream? | 冰淇淋吗 | 
| [31:54] | What do you mean? You guys had a plan. | 你什么意思 你们两个约好的 | 
| [31:56] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 对 我不清楚 | 
| [32:09] | Well, what about | 丢弃大量雌激素于海湾 | 
| [32:12] | The environmental implications of dumping this much estrogen into the bay? | 对环境会有何影响吗 | 
| [32:14] | Don’t worry. It’s very low dosage. | 别担心 剂量很低 | 
| [32:16] | Okay, good-bye to all the devices and barriers | 好吧 和所有器具 障碍说再见吧 | 
| [32:20] | And hormones that I’ve been using all these years | 还有我这些年一直在用的 | 
| [32:24] | to avoid getting pregnant, | 避孕激素 | 
| [32:26] | And hello to– | 欢迎 | 
| [32:28] | Cross my fingers, I hope I’m not jinxing anything– | 好运到来 我希望没有带厄运给任何东西 | 
| [32:31] | A little mini katie-crosby being. | 迷你小凯蒂-克洛斯比 | 
| [32:35] | Uh, listen, before you throw this into the bay | 听着 在你把这个扔进海湾 | 
| [32:38] | and sterilize all the fish, | 让所有鱼儿绝育前 | 
| [32:40] | I gotta tell you something. | 我有些事要告诉你 | 
| [32:45] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 | 
| [32:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:48] | I–I have-I have a son. | 我 我有 有个儿子 | 
| [32:49] | I had a fling 5 1/2 years ago with his mother, | 5年半前 我和孩子他妈有过一腿 | 
| [32:52] | And a month and half ago, | 然后 1个半月前 | 
| [32:54] | She moved back to Berkeley | 她搬回到伯克利 | 
| [32:55] | And introduced me to him. | 把我介绍给了他 | 
| [32:57] | His name’s Jabbar. | 他叫乔巴 | 
| [33:02] | I’m really sorry I didn’t tell you about it. | 我很抱歉没有告诉你 | 
| [33:04] | You know, I was just trying to get to know him, | 你知道 我就是想了解他 | 
| [33:06] | And I didn’t know when the right time– | 而且我不知道什么时候合适… | 
| [33:08] | Was this the little boy that you brought to the studio? | 是那个你带到录音室的小男孩吗 | 
| [33:11] | Yes, that was him. | 对 就是他 | 
| [33:15] | You didn’t introduce him to me. | 你没有介绍我们认识 | 
| [33:19] | No, I–I did not. | 对 我没有 | 
| [33:20] | I didn’t introduce him to you. | 我没有介绍你们认识 | 
| [33:21] | You know, it was-it was confusing. | 要知道 这很让人困惑 | 
| [33:23] | Well, I’m sure it was confusing, | 我相信是很困惑 | 
| [33:25] | But you’ve also been sneaking around | 不过 你老是偷偷摸摸 | 
| [33:27] | And hiding him and–and– | 隐瞒他的存在 还 还 | 
| [33:29] | And keeping him from me for over a month. | 一个多月来 避免让我见到他 | 
| [33:31] | I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you right off the bat, | 我很抱歉没有立刻告诉你 | 
| [33:33] | But, you’ve been a little bit psycho with this whole baby thing. | 但你最近对孩子的事反应有点神经质 | 
| [33:34] | Oh, psycho? | 神经质吗 | 
| [33:36] | That’s what you call wanting to have a baby is? | 你觉得要小孩很神经质吗 | 
| [33:37] | Because I thought that was something that we both really wanted. | 我还以为那是我们的共同愿望 | 
| [33:42] | I didn’t mean to s– | 我不是这个意思 | 
| [33:43] | No, you know, I can’t keep pushing you. | 够了 我不能一直逼你 | 
| [33:45] | It’s not fair to either of us. | 这对我们都不公平 | 
| [33:56] | You can’t answer the question why you blew Drew off? | 你不能解释一下为什么放德鲁鸽子吗 | 
| [33:59] | Well, it’s not that simple, Sarah. | 这不是那么容易解释的 莎拉 | 
| [34:00] | It’s not that hard, Adam. | 也没那么困难 亚当 | 
| [34:02] | You said you’d meet him at the baseball diamond, | 你说了在棒球场和他见面 | 
| [34:03] | just meet him at the baseball diamond. | 那就准时赴约啊 | 
| [34:05] | Look, at some point in the distant past, | 听着 很久以前的某个时候 | 
| [34:08] | I had promised Max | 我答应了麦克斯 | 
| [34:09] | that I would take him to Yogurtland this afternoon. | 今天下午会带他去酸奶天地 | 
| [34:12] | I forgot about it, he didn’t. | 我早忘了这件事 但他记着 | 
| [34:14] | And you can’t just change plans on Max, | 对麦克斯可不能临时变卦 | 
| [34:16] | because he falls apart. | 他会崩溃的 | 
| [34:18] | He’s not the only kid who has been dealt a rough hand. | 麦克斯可不是唯一一个被爽约的孩子 | 
| [34:22] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [34:23] | All Drew has done his whole life | 德鲁的这一生 | 
| [34:24] | Is sit around and wait for his father to show up. | 都是在无所事事的等他的父亲出现 | 
| [34:27] | Wait for him at school, | 在学校也等 | 
| [34:29] | Wait for him after soccer, | 足球赛后也等 | 
| [34:30] | Wait for him on whole weekends that were his weekends to take them, | 等着轮到他父亲接他过周末 | 
| [34:34] | And he would never show up! | 但那男人从来就不曾出现 | 
| [34:35] | And the last thing he needs is another half-assed father figure! | 现在他最不需要的就是另一个不称职的父辈 | 
| [34:38] | Half-assed– | 不称职… | 
| [34:47] | I would have loved to have gone to the ballpark this afternoon. | 下午我本是很想去棒球场的 | 
| [34:51] | It was because of your son | 首先正是因为你儿子 | 
| [34:52] | That I got to go to the ballpark in the first place. | 我开始去棒球场练习了 | 
| [34:53] | And these last few days have been great, | 前些天我过得很棒 | 
| [34:56] | Playing ball with those boys. | 和孩子们玩棒球 | 
| [34:57] | It was almost like… Max didn’t have a “Situation.” | 感觉就像 麦克斯没出状况 | 
| [35:05] | And that is what was so hard about this afternoon. | 所以今天下午我也很为难的 | 
| [35:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [35:23] | Last couple of days… | 前些天 | 
| [35:29] | It was almost like Drew had a father… | 德鲁也像有了父亲 | 
| [35:33] | Thanks to you. | 这都是你的功劳 | 
| [35:39] | He’s a good ballplayer. | 他棒球打的不错 | 
| [35:41] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [35:48] | Prepare to be whisked away. | 准备好被我拐走 | 
| [35:51] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [35:52] | Your mother is watching Sydney tonight. | 今晚你妈妈帮忙照看西德尼 | 
| [35:54] | I have a brief due in the morning. | 我明早有个简报要做 | 
| [35:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [35:56] | I’ve got it all under control so you don’t have to. | 我已经替你搞定了 | 
| [35:59] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 | 
| [36:02] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [36:09] | They’re closed. | 门锁上了 | 
| [36:10] | Yeah, that’s the point, Jules. | 要的就是这个效果 茱莉 | 
| [36:12] | That way we have the whole pool to ourselves. | 这样一来我们可以单独使用游泳池 | 
| [36:15] | But that’s trespassing. | 但那是非法侵入 | 
| [36:17] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [36:18] | No, I mean, it’s a misdemeanor. | 这是不正当行为啊 | 
| [36:19] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 | 
| [36:20] | They could charge us with breaking and entering. | 他们可以起诉我们强行进入公共场所 | 
| [36:22] | They could. They probably could. | 也许会 只是也许 | 
| [36:23] | We would get into a lot of trouble, wouldn’t we? | 我们也许会有大麻烦 是吧 | 
| [36:25] | Here, come on. | 来 站上来 | 
| [36:27] | Right there. | 这里 | 
| [36:28] | Come on, Braverman. | 来吧 布雷弗曼 | 
| [36:29] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [36:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:42] | Amber didn’t drive you to drink, did she? | 安博没有把你逼到需要戒酒消愁吧 | 
| [36:44] | Oh, no, no. | 没有 | 
| [36:45] | No, not exactly. | 不是那样的 | 
| [36:46] | But, um, I will have a beer. | 我想喝啤酒 | 
| [36:48] | Yeah. Something in an ale? | 有麦芽酒之类的吗 | 
| [36:50] | Sure. | 当然有 | 
| [36:51] | I’m gonna have to see your I.D., though. | 我得先看看你的身份证 | 
| [36:53] | Bar policy. | 酒吧的规定 | 
| [36:56] | Oh, okay. | 没问题 | 
| [36:59] | Huh. Oh, really? | 真的让我看吗 | 
| [37:01] | Please don’t hold the eyebrow piercing against me. | 请别因为那个眉环对我抱有偏见 | 
| [37:04] | It was a drunken college dare. | 只是几个醉酒大学生的真心话大冒险 | 
| [37:08] | 1983. | 你是1983年的 | 
| [37:11] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [37:14] | So, uh, Amber told me about the paper. | 安博告诉我那篇论文的事了 | 
| [37:18] | Oh, she did? | 是吗 | 
| [37:21] | I’m really impressed. I couldn’t tell you. | 我很意外 我都没法告诉你 | 
| [37:23] | And her new paper wasn’t half bad, either. | 她新写的一篇也还不错 | 
| [37:26] | Doesn’t seem like something that came off the internet, does it? | 看上去不像是从网上下载的吧 | 
| [37:28] | No, no, no, it sounded just like Amber. | 不 看上去就是安博的原创 | 
| [37:31] | There’s not a lot of downloaded papers | 网上的诗歌里 | 
| [37:32] | that use the word “Suck” With such frequency. | 可没出现那么多的”糟透了” | 
| [37:36] | Wow, that’s great. | 太好了 | 
| [37:38] | I’m proud of her. | 我为她骄傲 | 
| [37:39] | Of course, it wasn’t nearly as captivating | 当然 不过和第一篇相比 | 
| [37:43] | And insightful as that first paper. | 没有那么吸引眼球和具有洞察力 | 
| [37:54] | So an eyebrow piercing. Hmm. | 眉环是吧 | 
| [37:58] | Hmm. Begs the question, tattoos? | 我忍不住想问 你有纹身吗 | 
| [38:01] | No, no tattoos. | 不 没纹身 | 
| [38:15] | Jabbar left this at my place last time, | 这是上次乔巴落在我那儿的 | 
| [38:17] | and I was gonna take it to my sister’s DNA guy, | 本来打算拿给我姐姐找人做DNA测试 | 
| [38:19] | but then I thought, Jabbar’s oral hygiene | 但后来我考虑到乔巴的口腔卫生 | 
| [38:23] | Is a lot more important than that, so… | 比测试重要多了 | 
| [38:30] | I get it. | 我明白了 | 
| [38:31] | I get it. | 我明白了 | 
| [38:32] | You know, we don’t really know each other very well, | 我们的确还不怎么了解对方 | 
| [38:35] | and I just dropped this thing right on your lap. | 我却直接把孩子带到你面前 | 
| [38:38] | You have every right to want to know for sure. | 你有权确定真相 | 
| [38:43] | Yeah. I know for sure. | 我能肯定的 | 
| [38:45] | I know, | 我知道 | 
| [38:47] | But let’s just take the test anyway. | 还是去做测试吧 | 
| [38:49] | Let’s make your annoying sister happy. | 让你烦人的姐姐高兴一下 | 
| [38:53] | That’s impossible, but… | 那基本很难 但 | 
| [38:55] | – We can try. – We can try. | -我们可以试试 -试试吧 | 
| [38:57] | If they prosecute me for trespassing with criminal intent, | 如果他们起诉我有犯罪意图非法侵入 | 
| [39:00] | That’s considered a felony. | 那就成了重罪 | 
| [39:02] | I could be disbarred. | 我也许会被取消律师资格 | 
| [39:03] | I don’t even want to think | 我都不敢去想 | 
| [39:06] | About what kind of fine or jail time that entails. | 我会遭到怎样的罚款 或是蹲多久监狱 | 
| [39:09] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会去想 | 
| [39:10] | You would have to go back to work. | 你得重新回去工作 | 
| [39:11] | Which would mean there’s no one to watch Sydney, | 这样一来就没人能照顾西德尼了 | 
| [39:13] | because I’m in jail. | 因为我会在监狱里 | 
| [39:15] | So, um, no. | 不 | 
| [39:16] | No. No, no, no, no! | 不 不不不不 | 
| [39:28] | Chocolate chip pancakes? | 巧克力碎片薄饼 | 
| [39:31] | I’m just trying to, you know, cheer Haddie up | 我只是想让海迪高兴一下 | 
| [39:33] | After everything that happened with Steve yesterday. | 考虑到昨天她和史蒂夫闹矛盾了 | 
| [39:35] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [39:37] | Stop. | 行了 | 
| [39:40] | Seems to be taking it pretty well. | 看来处理的不错 | 
| [39:43] | – Hey, Haddie. – Morning. | -海迪 -早上好 | 
| [39:45] | Hi. | 早 | 
| [39:47] | Who are you texting? | 你在和谁发短信 | 
| [39:48] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 | 
| [39:50] | I know. He totally admitted that he was wrong about love actually. | 他承认自己对”真爱至上”的看法是错误的 | 
| [39:56] | Oh. Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [39:57] | Mm-hmm. The movie really shut him down | 那部电影让他受惊了 | 
| [39:58] | because he’s been afraid to care about somebody | 他害怕像马克关心凯拉·纳塔利那样 | 
| [40:00] | The way that Mark cares about Keira Knightley, | 去关心别人 | 
| [40:02] | Like, till now, | 至少是迄今为止 | 
| [40:03] | And he was just masking his vulnerability with cynicism. | 于是他用冷嘲热讽来掩饰自己的脆弱 | 
| [40:10] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 | 
| [40:11] | I know. That’s cute. | 我知道 是很可爱 | 
| [40:12] | He’s really sensitive. | 他很感性的 | 
| [40:16] | That’s nice. | 真不错 | 
| [40:19] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 | 
| [40:20] | What? What is it? | 什么 说什么了 | 
| [40:22] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么了 | 
| [40:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [40:26] | All right, well, what are we gonna do about this? | 好吧 这样的情况我们该怎么处理 | 
| [40:27] | – Nothing. – Nothing? | -不用处理 -不用处理吗 | 
| [40:28] | Nothing. It is what it is, | 我们什么也不用做 他们光明正大的 | 
| [40:29] | and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们没什么可干涉的 | 
| [40:34] | Well, can I still hate the guy? | 那我还能继续讨厌那小子吗 | 
| [40:39] | Okay, pay attention, Max. | 好了 集中注意力 麦克斯 | 
| [40:40] | Come on, Max. | 加油 麦克斯 | 
| [40:45] | Max, please. | 求你了 麦克斯 | 
| [40:49] | Get under it! | 站准位置 | 
| [40:51] | Come on, Max. | 加油 麦克斯 | 
| [40:52] | – Got it! – I got it! | -我来 -我来接 | 
| [41:02] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [41:05] | Good grab, Max! Good grab! | 接得太棒了 麦克斯 太棒了 | 
| [41:29] | Drew. | 德鲁 | 
| [41:35] | Aw, come on. | 来吧 |