时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I have a kid. | 我有个儿子 |
[00:02] | His name is Jabbar. | 他叫乔巴 |
[00:03] | Hey, did you take the test? | 你做鉴定了没有 |
[00:04] | – The test? – The paternity test. | -鉴定 -亲子鉴定 |
[00:06] | I want to get a paternity test. | 我想做亲子鉴定 |
[00:08] | Um, I’m Mark Cyr, 11th-grade English. | 我是马克·西尔 十一年级的英语老师 |
[00:10] | My daughter’s teacher. | 我女儿的老师 |
[00:11] | You know what? I’m trying to impress you. | 我只是想给你留个好印象 |
[00:13] | I-I-it worked. | 看来你成功了 |
[00:14] | – You must be Julia. – This is Racquel. | -你一定是茱莉亚了 -这是拉克尔 |
[00:16] | – Hi. – You are so amazing. | -你好 -你真是太棒了 |
[00:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:39] | Honey, I have to wash Max’bandana. | 亲爱的 我得去洗麦克斯的方巾了 |
[00:42] | It’s filthy. | 他的方巾太脏了 |
[00:43] | If he’s gonna be a pirate, | 如果他要当海盗 |
[00:45] | At least he’s gonna be a clean pirate. | 起码也得是个干干净净的海盗 |
[00:46] | There is a ring around the neck. | 脖子上都有一圈污迹了 |
[00:48] | Oh, my god, and his behavior aide gonna be here | 天哪 他的行为治疗师 |
[00:50] | On 10 o’clock, and we both need | 十点就要来了 |
[00:51] | And we both need to be on the same page with all this stuff. | 这件事上 我们观点必须要一致 |
[00:53] | I have a thousand questions that I want to ask her, | 我有一大堆问题要问她 |
[00:54] | And you know what else? | 你知道吗 |
[00:56] | I forgot to tell you that Haddie has a Biology test, | 我忘了告诉你 海迪要考生物了 |
[00:58] | You know, and she has not even studied for it. | 她甚至连书都没碰过 |
[00:59] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[01:00] | Really getting me mad. | 真把我气疯了 |
[01:01] | She doesn’t even, like,care about it. | 她甚至不以为然 |
[01:03] | Hey, we just had morning sex. | 我们刚做完”早操” |
[01:04] | Like, free, bonus, | 应该不慌不忙 尽情享受 |
[01:06] | unadulterated, like, pre-kid morning sex. | 毫无羁绊 就像没有孩子时的”早操” |
[01:08] | It was nice. | 这次还不错 |
[01:09] | Nice? | 不错 |
[01:11] | It was, um– it was amazingly nice. | 这次 这次相当地不错 |
[01:12] | Amazingly nice? | 相当地不错 |
[01:14] | Yeah. Chop-chop let’s go. | 是啊 快点走啊 |
[01:16] | Just meet me downstairs. | 我在楼下等你 |
[01:22] | Nice? | 不错 |
[01:26] | Why does school start so early? | 学校为何这么早上课 |
[01:28] | 8:30, so dumb. | 八点半 蠢透了 |
[01:30] | And Monday. Why not start Tuesday? | 还偏是周一 就不能周二开始吗 |
[01:32] | Shouldn’t we be the ones complaining, no? | 应该是我们抱怨才对吧 |
[01:34] | Well, I’m just saying, why start on Monday? | 我只是说 为何要周一开始 |
[01:36] | – Why not start on Tuesday? – Can you pull over up here? | -为什么不是周二 -能在这儿停车吗 |
[01:37] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么 你什么意思 |
[01:38] | Just stop right here, please. | 就停在这儿 拜托 |
[01:39] | School’s over there. | 学校在前面 |
[01:42] | Are you kidding me? I’m so embarrassing | 你开玩笑吗 我丢你的人了 |
[01:44] | That I can’t drop you off in from of school? | 都不能送你上下学是吗 |
[01:45] | – Kind of. – Morning. | -有点 -早上好 |
[01:49] | Don’t Mondays suck? | 周一糟透了吧 |
[01:51] | I was just saying that. | 我刚刚正说这个呢 |
[01:52] | I literally just said that. That’s so weird. | 我刚才真的说了 这也太巧了吧 |
[01:55] | – I’ll see you in class. – Okay. | -教室见 -好的 |
[01:57] | Bye, Mr. Cyr. | 再见 西尔老师 |
[02:13] | We just lost our key witness in our Downey-Smith trial. | 我们刚失去了唐尼-斯密斯案的关键证人 |
[02:15] | – What are you doing here? – Don’t know what– | -你来这儿干吗 -不知道 |
[02:17] | I got the results of the paternity test. | 我拿到了亲子鉴定结果了 |
[02:19] | I didn’t really want to open it by myself. | 我实在不想自己打开 |
[02:22] | So maybe you could help out. | 所以也许你能帮帮我 |
[02:25] | That’s really sweet, and it’s also kind of pathetic. Here. | 真贴心 还有点可怜巴巴的 拿着 |
[02:29] | There’s no pictures of me at all in this whole office. | 整间办公室里没一张我的照片 |
[02:31] | You’re embarrass to have me in the family? | 作为你的家人 我给你丢脸了吗 |
[02:33] | Oh, by the way, I got you and Jabbar | 顺便说下 我把你和乔巴 |
[02:35] | Into Joel’s Wednesday play group. | 弄进乔尔周三的游戏小组了 |
[02:37] | Wait, you got us in? | 等等 你把我们弄进去了 |
[02:38] | There’s a three-month wait list. | 排队的话得等上三个月 |
[02:39] | For a playgroup? | 就为了个游戏小组 |
[02:40] | How long is this gonna take? | 这能花上多长时间 |
[02:42] | Come on, open it. | 快 打开 |
[02:44] | – Can’t we work up to it? – Can you–open it. | -我们就不能慢慢吗 -你能 打开 |
[02:46] | What are you–what are you in such a hurry for? | 你 你急什么 |
[02:48] | Are you afraid of being a father or not being a father? | 你是怕做父亲 还是怕做不了父亲 |
[02:50] | Yes, both. | 是 我都怕 |
[02:51] | – You’re a wimp. – You’re a tyrant. | -你这懦夫 -你这暴君 |
[02:53] | You’re welcome. Open it. | 不客气 打开吧 |
[03:15] | He’s mine. | 他是我儿子 |
[03:18] | I’m a father. | 我是个父亲了 |
[03:22] | So… So… | 那么 那么 |
[03:25] | Whoo, what,what– what do I do now? | 我现在怎么办 |
[03:27] | I mean, what’s supposed the–I got to buy a microwave | 我说 我该 买个微波炉 |
[03:32] | and move to the suburbs? | 然后搬去城郊吗 |
[03:35] | Oh, my god, we got to tell mom and dad. | 天哪 我们得告诉妈妈和爸爸 |
[03:38] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你得告诉他们 |
[03:40] | No, we’ll go together, you and I. | 不 我们一起去 你和我 |
[03:41] | Grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[03:42] | Growing means asking for help,which I’m doing. | 成熟就是懂得求助 正是我做的 |
[03:45] | Oh, that’s very mature of you,. | 你真是太成熟了 |
[03:46] | But also grow up and do it yourself. | 不过还是成熟点 而且自己搞定 |
[03:48] | I don’t think you’ve read one of those books. | 我觉得这些书你一本都没读过 |
[03:50] | I think that’s all for show. | 摆在这儿就是装装样子 |
[03:53] | You want to frame this for your office? | 你想把这个裱起来挂在办公室吗 |
[03:55] | Cause this might be the document that made me grow up. | 因为这份文件可能能让我成熟起来 |
[03:57] | It would look great here. | 放在这儿不错 |
[03:58] | I mean, I know you don’t want any pictures of me, | 我知道你不想要我的照片 |
[04:00] | So maybe just this. | 那么或许这个不错 |
[04:01] | You’ll be fine! | 你会没事的 |
[04:04] | Hi, I’m Gaby. | 你好 我是加比 |
[04:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:08] | I’m Max’s behavior aide. | 我是麦克斯的行为治疗师 |
[04:12] | – Comen in. – Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[04:21] | So how do you usually start with a kid like Max? | 像麦克斯这样的孩子 你一般怎么着手 |
[04:24] | Well, you guys tell me. | 你们来告诉我吧 |
[04:27] | What would be most helpful to get started with? | 从哪儿开始对他最有帮助 |
[04:29] | – Thank you. – Uh, honey? | -谢谢 -亲爱的 |
[04:31] | – Have a seat – What, uh–what do you think? | -请坐 -你 你怎么想 |
[04:32] | Oh, god, um… | 天哪 |
[04:34] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知道从哪儿开始好 |
[04:36] | There’s so many things. I mean… | 简直无从下手 我是说… |
[04:37] | Well, if there were a behavior of Max’s | 如果麦克斯有种行为 |
[04:39] | You could wave a wand and change, | 让你想挥挥魔棒就让他改掉 |
[04:41] | What would it be? | 你希望是什么 |
[04:42] | How much would a wand like that cost? | 这么一根魔棒得多少钱啊 |
[04:45] | Oh, gosh, in the mornings, | 天哪 每天早上 |
[04:47] | Takes him a really long time to get ready, | 他都要费上好长时间准备完毕 |
[04:49] | Like a really long time. | 很长时间 |
[04:51] | His diet– he’s got really limited diet. | 饮食 他很挑食 |
[04:53] | He only eats certain things cooked in certain ways. | 他只吃固定方法烹调的某些食物 |
[04:56] | Right, like, he’ll only eat egg if they’re cooked | 对 比如说 他只吃在橙色煎锅里 |
[04:58] | In the orange frying pan. | 煮熟的鸡蛋 |
[05:00] | That sort of behavior normal for a kid with Asperger’s? | 这种行为对亚斯伯格症患儿来说正常吗 |
[05:03] | The orange frying pan is new. | 橙色煎锅是个新名堂 |
[05:04] | Oh, it’s weird, even for a kid with Asperger’s. | 这真奇怪 亚斯伯格患儿都没这癖好 |
[05:07] | – Great. – And he has tan–tantrums, | -好极了 -他会突然大动肝火 |
[05:10] | Temper tantrums, sometimes severe. | 脾气突然发作 有时勃然大怒 |
[05:13] | I don’t know if I’d call them sever | 我不知道算不算勃然大怒 |
[05:15] | – Biting, the fish tank. – All right. | -咬人 鱼缸事件 -好吧 |
[05:17] | – There was incident. – Okay. | -是个暴力事件 -好吧 |
[05:19] | Okay, tell me– how’s he doing socially? | 好 说说他交际方面怎么样 |
[05:21] | Does he have a lot of friends? Does he have playdates? | 他朋友多吗 有玩伴吗 |
[05:26] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[05:29] | Max doesn’t really have any friends. | 麦克斯没有朋友 |
[05:35] | Okay. Why don’t we start there? | 好吧 那我们就从这儿开始吧 |
[05:40] | That’s good. | 好主意 |
[06:32] | The horn lizard can squirt blood from attacks. | 冠角蜥能喷血躲避攻击 |
[06:35] | The armadillo lizard can curl itself up into a tight ball | 犰狳蜥能卷曲成一团 |
[06:37] | To protect itself from attack. | 保护自己不受攻击 |
[06:39] | The sungazer lizard has spikes that cover its whole body. | 巨型环尾蜥全身布满刺突 |
[06:42] | And lots of lizards can change colors. | 很多蜥蜴都能变色 |
[06:44] | That’s very cool, Max. | 麦克斯 太酷了 |
[06:46] | So we’ve been doing what you want for 20 minutes. | 我们这二十分钟都在做你想做的事 |
[06:49] | It’s time to try one of my games. | 该玩玩我的游戏了 |
[06:50] | No way. | 不行 |
[06:52] | Hey, Max, be polite. | 麦克斯 要有礼貌 |
[06:53] | Max, you get to choose whichever one you want. | 麦克斯 你想玩什么可以自己选 |
[06:56] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:57] | He doesn’t like board games at all. | 他一点都不喜欢玩桌面游戏 |
[06:58] | – Okay. – We’ve tried. | -好吧 -我们试过 |
[06:59] | When you make a deal, | 要是有约在先 |
[07:01] | He has to hold up his end of the bargain | 他就必须遵守诺言 |
[07:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:04] | All right, Max, | 好了 麦克斯 |
[07:05] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[07:09] | Cool. | 酷 |
[07:09] | This is the deal, okay. | 约定是这样的 好吗 |
[07:11] | Every minute you play one of these games, | 这些游戏 你每玩一分钟 |
[07:13] | you get a sticker. | 就能得到一个贴纸 |
[07:14] | I have a whole bunch of them in my bag here, all right? | 我包里可有一大堆呢 知道吗 |
[07:17] | So you get up to 20 stickers, cash them in, | 积满20张贴纸 你可以兑换 |
[07:20] | you get the book. What do you say? | 得到这本书 你觉得怎样 |
[07:23] | How about I get the book first, | 不如这样 你先给我书 |
[07:26] | then we play the game. | 再玩游戏怎么样 |
[07:28] | I know how you feel, ’cause you know what? | 我了解你的心情 你知道吗 |
[07:30] | I used to always want my dessert before my dinner, | 我以前总想在饭前吃点心 |
[07:33] | and it always turned out I had to have my veggies first, | 但每次还是得先吃蔬菜 |
[07:36] | So… | 那 |
[07:38] | Forget it, then. | 那算了 |
[07:39] | Max! Honey, you know what? | 麦克斯 宝贝 这样吧 |
[07:42] | – Why don’t we go get a cookie? – Yeah, sure | -我们去吃饼干吧 -好啊 |
[07:43] | No, no, no cookies. You got to stick with the plan. | 不 不能吃饼干 你得按计划来 |
[07:46] | – Okay. – You gotta be firm. Okay? | -好吧 -你得强硬一点 好吗 |
[07:48] | – I’m sorry. – Okay. | -不好意思 -好的 |
[07:49] | Max, no cookie today. | 麦克斯 今天不能吃饼干 |
[07:50] | – The reward is the book. – I want the book. | -奖品就是那本书 -我要那本书 |
[07:52] | So we’re gonna have to play a game. | 那我们就得玩游戏 |
[07:53] | No. I want the book. | 不 我要那本书 |
[07:55] | When he has that tone… when he has that tone | 当他用那种语气说话 那种语气 |
[07:57] | All bets are off. He’s gonna lose it. | 就意味着没得商量 他会发脾气的 |
[08:01] | Listen, Max, nothing here is gonna change | 麦克斯 听着 你做什么都没用 |
[08:03] | Unless you put Guacamole back in the cage. | 除非你把瓜卡莫利放回笼子 |
[08:07] | You make the choice. | 你自己决定 |
[08:12] | Sorry, Guacamole. | 对不起 瓜卡莫利 |
[08:20] | Okay, let’s pick a game. | 好了 让我们来选一个游戏吧 |
[08:31] | Hey, Amber, what’s up? | 安博 有事吗 |
[08:33] | I was just wondering, um… | 我只是想知道… |
[08:36] | I know I didn’t seem very excited about it in class, | 我知道 课堂上我不是很感兴趣的样子 |
[08:39] | I was just wondering if–if you were still trying | 我只是想知道 你是不是还在 |
[08:42] | To get people to join that weird literary magazine thing,The Spectrum? | 找人一起搞那个怪异文学杂志”波谱”吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah, yeah. Are you intereed? | 对 你有兴趣吗 |
[08:49] | I mean, sure, I guess, cause I have to have, like, extracurricular acvities anyway, | 当然 无论如何我都得参加课外活动 |
[08:54] | So I might as well, like, right? | 所以还是选一个喜欢的好了 对吧 |
[08:55] | Well, with a passionate plea like that, how can I say no? | 如此盛情请求 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[08:59] | Uh, yeah, that’s– that great. | 当然可以 太棒了 |
[09:00] | That’s fantastic. | 很好 |
[09:01] | So I guess the next step is we are formatting | 我想接下来要做的就是 |
[09:04] | Tomorrow after school in the computer lab. | 明天放学以后一起去机房排版 |
[09:06] | – So just go there. – Cool. | -那就明天机房见了 -没问题 |
[09:08] | Formatting in computer labs. | 在机房排版 |
[09:11] | And here I thought it would be nerdy and lame. | 我想应该会挺无聊挺囧的 |
[09:13] | Not at all. | 绝对不会 |
[09:15] | And then we’re gonna be foot noting and end noting, | 接着我们会忙着做脚注写注释 |
[09:17] | And it’s gonna be so cool. | 肯定会很有意思的 |
[09:19] | – Great. – Bunch of cool people. | -太好了 -很不错的一群人 |
[09:21] | You have chalk on your… | 有粉笔灰粘在你的… |
[09:25] | It’s an occupational hazard. I put it the on purpose. | 这算是职业病了 其实我故意的 |
[09:28] | Okay. Bye | 再见 |
[09:31] | -All right, see you around. – Bye-bye. | -好的 明天见 -再见喽 |
[09:32] | Thanks, Amber. | 谢谢 安博 |
[09:37] | This is new. | 这是新的 |
[09:39] | Has it been washed before? | 以前有洗过吗 |
[09:41] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[09:43] | Well, I should wash it separately. | 我该把这个和别的分开洗 |
[09:45] | No, you can wash it with all the other tees. | 没关系 可以和别的一起洗 |
[09:46] | Well, it’s red, you know. | 这是红色的 你知道的 |
[09:47] | It’ll bleed if it hasn’t been washed before. | 如果是第一次洗 会掉色的 |
[09:49] | All right, well, if you don’t mind, | 好吧 如果你不介意的话 |
[09:51] | – Then I guess that’s– – I don’t mind. | -我想那样… -我不介意 |
[09:52] | – Better. – Okay. | -会比较好 -好的 |
[09:53] | Jeez, didn’t you do, | 老天 上个星期 |
[09:54] | Like, eight loads here last week? | 你不是在这洗了 像是8筒衣服了吗 |
[09:56] | Jeez, get in a fight with a leaf blower? | 老天 和鼓风机较劲吗 |
[09:57] | He just wants to visit us, and this ia good excuse. | 他就是想看看我们 这是个好借口 |
[10:01] | Hey, I’m glad you’re both here. | 很高兴你们俩都在这 |
[10:05] | There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 我正好想告诉你们一件事 |
[10:07] | S-somebody’s come into my life recently. | 我的生活中最近出现了一个人 |
[10:09] | Oh, boy, here we go again. | 又来了 |
[10:10] | What happened to Katie? | 你和凯蒂怎么了 |
[10:12] | She was a nice girl, Katie. | 她是个好女孩 凯蒂 |
[10:14] | Yeah, nothing happened to Katie | 凯蒂没事 |
[10:15] | You know this is kind of serious. | 这是件很严肃的事 |
[10:18] | Well, isn’t it always serious | 这种事向来很严肃 不是吗 |
[10:20] | For the first week and a half | 仅仅是最开始的一周半时间里 |
[10:24] | I’m so glad I can entertain you. | 真高兴能让你们调侃我 |
[10:25] | Oh, come on, we’re only joking. | 拜托 我们只是开玩笑而已 |
[10:28] | Uh, tell us all about her. | 跟我们说说她吧 |
[10:35] | You know what? I got run to the studio. | 是这样的 我得赶去工作室一趟 |
[10:38] | I’ll tell you when I get through with that. | 我搞定这件事以后再跟你们说 |
[11:00] | Ooh, sorry sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:02] | Can you grab them in the corner? | 你能把这些拿到角落去吗 |
[11:05] | What…what’ll you have? | 你想喝点什么 |
[11:06] | Um, I’m–I’m okay | 不用了 |
[11:07] | Um, c-can we talk for just one second, | 我们能单独聊会儿吗 |
[11:11] | Maybe, over here? | 那边行吗 |
[11:13] | – Yeah. – Sorry. | -好的 -不好意思 |
[11:14] | – No, no. – One second. | -不用 -一会儿就好 |
[11:15] | – Is, uh…? – Very short. | -是不是 -不用多久 |
[11:17] | Is everything okay with Amber? | 安博没出什么事吧 |
[11:19] | Uh, no, yeah, she’s fine. | 没有没有 她很好 |
[11:20] | No, I’m actually– I’m here on my own behalf. | 实际上 我是为我自己来的 |
[11:22] | I just, uh, wanted to… say– | 我只是想…说 |
[11:27] | And, uh, this is really lame | 这真的很囧 |
[11:29] | And probably embarrassing for me, | 还让我有点尴尬 |
[11:31] | But, um, I’m gonna say it | 但是 我还是要说 |
[11:33] | I, um… really like you, and– | 我…喜欢你 |
[11:37] | Hey, Sarah, can I get another drink down here, please? | 莎拉 请再给我来一杯好吗 |
[11:40] | Just one second. I’m sorry. | 等一下就好 不好意思 |
[11:42] | – Go on. – No, that fine. | -继续吧 -没关系的 |
[11:43] | You know, I’ve been thinking about you, um, since we met, | 自从遇见你 我就没法忘怀 |
[11:45] | And you just– you make me laugh, | 你让我开怀大笑 |
[11:47] | And you make me feel good. | 让我感觉很开心 |
[11:49] | – And I just feel like there’s something that … – Sarah. | -我觉得我们之间 -莎拉 |
[11:51] | I’ll tell you in a second… | 我一会儿再跟你说 |
[11:53] | – Ok. Okay. Thank you. – After you take care of your customer. | -好的 谢谢 -你先招呼客人吧 |
[11:56] | Yes, yes another one? | 好的 好的 再来一杯是吧 |
[11:58] | That’s on the house. Okay | 这杯免费 |
[11:59] | Enjoy that. Yeah. | 慢慢享用 |
[12:07] | I just sense that there’s this connection, | 我觉得我们之间有种联系 |
[12:09] | Even though, you know, I… Whatever. | 即使 你知道 诸如此类 |
[12:14] | Fall asleep when you try to count to my age? | 数我的年龄数到睡着 |
[12:17] | No, no, despite that, | 不 不是 撇开年龄 |
[12:19] | Um, I… teach your daughter. | 我是你女儿的老师 |
[12:23] | I have a daughter? | 因为我有女儿吗 |
[12:28] | So I-I-I wanted to give you this. | 我想把这个给你 |
[12:32] | And I know that texting is the thing that most of the kids are doing nowadays, | 我知道现在的小孩子都是发短信的 |
[12:37] | But I think there’s something more romantic about, um, pen and paper. | 不过我觉得有时候用纸和笔会更浪漫 |
[12:41] | Uh, but don’t open it right now. | 但是现在别打开 |
[12:44] | Uh, I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[12:49] | It was nice to see you. And just follow the directions. | 很高兴见到你 按照提示来 |
[12:52] | – All right, teach. – All– all right. | -没问题 老师 -好的 |
[12:55] | I am gonna go. I like your seahorse. | 我走了 我喜欢你的海马项链 |
[12:57] | Thanks. Nice to “See horse” You. | 谢谢 很高兴见到你 |
[13:01] | Hey, Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[13:04] | – Okay. – You forgot the ice. | -来了 -你忘记加冰了 |
[13:05] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:16] | Ice, ice. | 冰块 冰块 |
[13:22] | You’re asking for my advice? | 你在问我意见 |
[13:24] | – It’s true. – Wow, this is so great. | -是的 -真太好了 |
[13:27] | – I know. – You never come to me. | -我知道 -你从不找我的 |
[13:32] | There’a first for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 |
[13:33] | What’s next? You asking me for advice? | 接着呢 你问我意见吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:37] | Oh, sorry, go. What is it? | 不好意思 继续 怎么了 |
[13:38] | I met someone. | 我遇见了某个人 |
[13:43] | He’s, uh–he’s great. | 他 他很好 |
[13:44] | He’s Amber’s teacher, | 他是安博的老师 |
[13:46] | And, um, he’s kind of young. | 而且他还挺年轻 |
[13:50] | Is he legal? | 他到了合法年龄了吧 |
[13:51] | – Age? – Yeah. | -年龄 -是啊 |
[13:52] | Yeah. He’s 26 | 他二十六岁了 |
[13:55] | – Gross. – Oh, okay. | -你真恶心 -明白了 |
[13:57] | Oh, he’s married. | 那他肯定结婚了 |
[13:58] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[13:59] | Then what are you asking me about? | 那你要我给你什么意见 |
[14:01] | You’re–you’re all systems go, is that it? | 没有任何问题 不是吗 |
[14:02] | Do you not see and the subtlety in the situation? | 你就没想过其中的微妙关系吗 |
[14:04] | What about Amber? | 安博怎么办 |
[14:04] | The guy’s younger than Julia. | 那个人比茱莉亚还年轻 |
[14:06] | He’s young than me by a lot. | 他比我年轻一大截 |
[14:11] | – You want to say yes. – I do? | -你想答应他 -我有吗 |
[14:14] | That’s why you’re asking me. | 所以你跑来问我的意见 |
[14:15] | If you wanted to say no, | 要是你不想答应他 |
[14:17] | You’d ask Dudley do-right or Judge Julia. | 你就会去问王牌骑警或茱莉亚法官 |
[14:19] | – You don’t think it’s weird? – No way. | -你不觉得这很怪吗 -绝不会 |
[14:20] | – No rules. – No. | -没有离经叛道吗 -没有 |
[14:22] | I don’t read a rulebook. | 我可不在乎那些条条框框 |
[14:24] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[14:25] | – Yeah. – I feel much better. | -不客气 -我觉得轻松多了 |
[14:27] | This went pretty good. | 我的意见不错吧 |
[14:28] | – I know. – Right? | -是啊 -对吧 |
[14:29] | – For a try run? – Pretty good. | -作为尝试 -很不错 |
[14:31] | Maybe I’ll start asking you all kinds of advice. | 或许我该开始征求你的各种意见了 |
[14:33] | So, you know, anytime you want advice… | 随时欢迎 |
[14:35] | Oh, realy? All right. Okay. | 真的吗 好吧 |
[14:37] | – Yeah. – And just, you know, | -好的 -还有件事 |
[14:39] | Maybe to make it even, | 作为答谢 |
[14:40] | I’m just throwing this out here, | 我正打算公开这件事 |
[14:42] | But what if you came with me | 不过要是你和我一起 |
[14:44] | To tell mom and dad about Jabbar? | 告诉爸妈乔巴的事 怎样 |
[14:45] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[14:47] | Wait, then you owe me one, something else. | 总之你欠我个人情 迟早要还 |
[14:50] | – Think about it. – Okay. | -考虑一下 -好吧 |
[14:51] | – Okay. – Thanks for your advice. | -好的 -谢谢你的意见 |
[14:53] | – Tell them yourself, you freak. – Eat. Yeah. | -白痴 你自己去跟他们说 -吃吧 |
[14:54] | The standard-issue gun in the military is the M4A1. | 军用标准枪支是M4A1 |
[14:58] | Now, that’s one of the most famous assault rifles, there is also… | 现在那是最著名的突击步枪之一 还有 |
[15:01] | This is, this is great. | 这 这很好 |
[15:02] | I canceled a meeting to find out | 我取消了会议来这里 发现 |
[15:04] | That we’re paying $30 an hour for a babysitter. | 我们每小时花30美金 就雇了个保姆 |
[15:06] | This is costing us lot of money Kristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 这太贵了 |
[15:08] | – I know. I understand. – That’s all. | -我知道 我明白 -就只是这样 |
[15:10] | I just want to see some results, that’s all. | 我只是想看见些成效 |
[15:11] | Well, do you have a gun? | 你有枪吗 |
[15:12] | I not have a gun, Max. | 麦克斯 我没有枪 |
[15:14] | Well, if you were gonna get a gun, the–the AK-47 is the best | 如果你想买枪 AK-47是最好的 |
[15:16] | This is great. | 很不错 |
[15:18] | She’s playing ball with him and looking up the hill. | 她陪他玩球 还看看山头 |
[15:20] | Max, it looks like that girl over there | 麦克斯 看起来那个女孩 |
[15:22] | Wants to play four square– | 想和我们一起玩扔球游戏 |
[15:24] | – 0ver there by the tree. – Why? | -她就站在树旁 -干嘛 |
[15:25] | Why don’t you go ask her if she wants to play? | 不如你去问她是不是想和我们玩 |
[15:27] | I’ll just play with you. | 我只和你玩就好 |
[15:29] | – Actually… – I’ll just play with you. | -事实上 -我只想和你玩 |
[15:31] | No. | 不行 |
[15:32] | She’s gonna try to get him to play with that kid… | 她想让他和那个孩子一起玩 |
[15:33] | – Right. – That girl by the tree. | -是的 -站在树旁的女孩 |
[15:34] | – Good luck. – Yeah. | -祝她好运 -是啊 |
[15:36] | – A blizzard’s coming in later today too. – Right. | -今晚可不会太平了 -没错 |
[15:38] | And you get a lizard on the way home. | 回家的路上你能得到个蜥蜴 |
[15:40] | What kind of lizard? | 什么样的蜥蜴 |
[15:41] | Any lizard you want. | 什么样的都行 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:46] | You know how many times I’ve tried this? | 你知道我试过多少次吗 |
[15:48] | Remember, look her in the eye, okay? | 记着 看着她的眼睛 知道吗 |
[15:51] | Don’t forget to give her a smile. | 别忘了对她笑 |
[15:53] | Hi, I’m Max. | 你好 我是麦克斯 |
[15:54] | I’m Jessica. | 我叫杰西卡 |
[16:01] | Do you want to play four square? | 你想玩扔球游戏吗 |
[16:03] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[16:06] | – I did it. – You’ll get it. | -我照做了 -你会得到的 |
[16:08] | You’ll get your lizard. | 你的蜥蜴 |
[16:14] | Well, how about that? | 会怎样呢 |
[16:24] | Hey, you know, she just got lucky. | 她不过运气好而已 |
[16:28] | No, she didn’t. | 她不是单靠运气 |
[16:31] | Sweetie… | 宝贝儿 |
[16:40] | The dragon is hungry! | 巨龙要吃人啦 |
[16:44] | Isn’t he amazing? | 他很棒吧 |
[16:46] | All kids should have a male role model like Joel. | 所有孩子都该有个乔尔这样的男性榜样 |
[16:49] | Yeah, he’s really great with them. | 他和孩子们很玩得来 是吧 |
[16:51] | It’s a gift. | 这是天赋 |
[16:53] | He’s like a rock star. | 他就像个摇滚巨星 |
[16:54] | Big-time. | 绝对一流 |
[17:00] | It looks like the princess has some ants | 看来公主为你们准备了许多蚂蚁 |
[17:02] | On a log for all of you. | 放在原木上 |
[17:03] | Look what Joel made everybody. | 大家看看乔尔做了什么 |
[17:04] | Who wants some of those? | 谁想要点心 |
[17:07] | – Okay Okay. – There they are. | -好啦 好啦 -在那里 |
[17:09] | – You wanna do that? – Oh, absolutely. | -你来分吗 -当然 |
[17:11] | – Do you need anything – I’m good, I’good. | -需要帮忙吗 -应付得来 |
[17:14] | Oh, look at this. | 看啊 |
[17:15] | She’s the president of his fan club here. | 她简直是他的粉丝俱乐部主席 |
[17:18] | – You okay? You okay? – I think so. | -你还好吗 没事吗 -没事 |
[17:26] | He’s having a ball. | 他在玩球 |
[17:28] | I just–I don’t know how you did it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[17:31] | I mean, I’ve been trying to do this for so long, | 我一直都在尝试 |
[17:34] | And I’m… | 而且 |
[17:35] | I’m just amazed. | 我很佩服 |
[17:38] | Do you want a snack– an apple or something? | 你要吃点零食吗 来个苹果或什么的 |
[17:40] | – I have tons. – How are you? | -这吃的不少 -你还好吗 |
[17:43] | How am I? | 我吗 |
[17:44] | – Yeah, how are you doing? – I’m good. | -是的 你过得好吗 -我很好 |
[17:46] | – But I mean, like.. – I’m good, I promise. | -但我是说… -我很好 放心 |
[17:51] | It’s just so nice to see Max play with other kids, you know. | 看到麦克斯能和其他孩子一起玩 真好 |
[17:56] | And you helped him do it. | 多亏了你 |
[17:57] | You did. | 你的功劳 |
[18:01] | None of this is easy, you know. | 这很不容易 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry. I just feel like a loser. | 抱歉 我觉得自己很失败 |
[18:05] | I feel like a total loser. | 失败透了 |
[18:07] | I’ve been trying to do this for so long, | 我一直试着想做成的事 |
[18:09] | And you make it seem so easy. | 你轻而易举就做到了 |
[18:12] | – I mean, just watching. – It’s not. | -至少看起来是这样 -这并不容易 |
[18:15] | It’s hard, and I only work with him a few hours a day. | 其实很难 因为我每天只和他相处几小时 |
[18:19] | This is your life you know? | 但这是你的生活 |
[18:22] | I don’t know how you do it. | 不知你是怎么做到的 |
[18:24] | I know. I– well, that’s what nobody gets. | 我知道 没人能理解 |
[18:27] | I try to explain… | 我试着解释… |
[18:29] | Just the worry– the worry never goes away. | 我很担心…我的担心从没停止过 |
[18:33] | Like, I-I find myself up late at night | 像是 深夜我发现自己还醒着 |
[18:35] | Just worrying about Max, and… | 为麦克斯担心… |
[18:37] | Is there something we should have tried? | 是不是有什么我们该试却没有试的 |
[18:40] | Something we should try? | 我们还应该试着做什么 |
[18:42] | When I’m not worried about him, | 不为他担心的时候 |
[18:43] | I’m worried about the fact that I’m not worried about Haddie. | 我会为不担心海迪而忧虑 |
[18:46] | When I’m not worried about Haddie– | 不为海迪担心的时候… |
[18:47] | It’s just like it never stops, you know? | 总之这种担心没法停下来 |
[18:50] | Adam and I– maybe we get a-a chance | 我和亚当极少有机会 |
[18:52] | To spend some time alone, just together… | 单独相处 |
[18:54] | – Yeah. – Some miracle chance. | -是啊 -这机会太罕见了 |
[18:56] | It’s like I cannot stop worrying enough | 像是有操不完的心 |
[18:58] | To enjoy anything– | 没心情干别的… |
[19:00] | Anything, like a movie | 比如看个电影 |
[19:01] | Or a nice dinner or sex, if… | 或共进晚餐 温存一番 如果 |
[19:05] | My god, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t– | 天啊 抱歉 我不该… |
[19:07] | – No, no, no, no. – I’m so sorry. | -没关系 -我很抱歉 |
[19:09] | – It’s okay. – Don’t tell him I said that. | -没关系 -不要告诉他我说了这些 |
[19:11] | – I won’t. – ’cause he does satisfy me… | -我会保密 -因为他确实满足我了 |
[19:13] | – I’m sure he does. – a lot. | -我相信他确实是 -很多 |
[19:15] | He’s got a good one. | 他很棒 |
[19:19] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[19:21] | Never mind. | 别介意 |
[19:23] | Listen, you need to relax. | 你需要放松 |
[19:25] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[19:26] | Honestly, you’re too hard on yoursf. | 老实说 你对自己太苛刻了 |
[19:28] | You need to just cut yourself some slack and relax. | 对自己宽容些 放松下来 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:34] | Okay, then I’m gonna go Hawaii, | 我要去夏威夷度假 |
[19:37] | And you can raise my son. | 你来养育我的孩子 |
[19:38] | I’ll babysit. What about that? | 我来做保姆 如何 |
[19:40] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I don’t think that they’re gonna spring anything on you. | 我想他们不会对你提出任何新的证据了 |
[19:47] | The deposition is now set for Thursday morning. | 法庭作证已经定在周四上午 |
[19:49] | And, we’re gonna go over all of it at the briefing beforehand. | 我们会在案情摘要中再重温一遍 |
[19:54] | – Thank you. – You know what | -谢谢 -这样吧 |
[19:55] | Can–can I call you back about this? | 我稍后再给你电话 行吗 |
[19:56] | Just give me a couple minutes. | 给我几分钟 |
[19:58] | Something has come up in the family. | 家里有点事 |
[19:59] | I-I will call you right back. | 我一会儿给你打回去 |
[20:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:04] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[20:05] | The playgroup… | 游戏小组的事 |
[20:06] | – Yeah? – Was inspirational. | -怎么了 -鼓舞人心啊 |
[20:08] | I mean, wow. | 棒极了 |
[20:09] | Your husband is a rock star. | 你老公简直是个摇滚明星 |
[20:12] | He is, isn’t he? | 是啊 |
[20:14] | I mean, no disrespect to dad, | 不是说爸爸坏话 |
[20:17] | But it’s like I finally have a role model now, | 但我现在终于找到榜样了 |
[20:19] | You know, someone I want to be like as a dad | 我想成为像他一样的父亲 |
[20:22] | Oh, my god. Adam’s a good dad. | 天啊 亚当也是个好父亲 |
[20:25] | Well, yeah, he’s a great dad, but he’s not a rock star. | 他是个好父亲 但他不是摇滚明星 |
[20:28] | Joel… | 乔尔 |
[20:29] | on the other hand. | 另一方面 |
[20:30] | Wait, okay, what do you mean by rock star? | 等等 摇滚明星是什么意思 |
[20:32] | Well, he’s worshipd. | 受人仰慕 |
[20:33] | – Oh, yeah. – Like a deity. | -哦 是的 -像神一样 |
[20:35] | Yeah, the kids love him. | 是 孩子们超爱他 |
[20:37] | Well, not just t kids, believe me. | 不止是孩子们 相信我 |
[20:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:43] | Nothing. | 没什么意思 |
[20:43] | No, no, you said “worshipped.” Who worships him? | 不 不对 你说了”仰慕” 谁仰慕他 |
[20:45] | You know, the, um | 你知道的 就是 |
[20:48] | The–the kids | 就是孩子们 |
[20:49] | And–and the two gay dads, Timmy and Tony,whatever, | 还有两个同性恋爸爸 迪米和托尼什么的 |
[20:52] | – And me. – Yeah. | -还有我 -是吗 |
[20:53] | – And the other moms. – Which other moms? | -还有其他妈妈 -哪些其他妈妈 |
[20:55] | – All the other moms. – All the other moms? | -所有其他妈妈 -所有其他妈妈吗 |
[20:57] | Well, no, not all of them. | 不 不是所有 |
[20:59] | Raquel? Is it Racquel? | 拉克尔 是拉克尔吗 |
[21:01] | I really couldn’t say. | 我真的不知道 |
[21:02] | Oh, you’re such a bad liar. | 你谎撒真烂 |
[21:04] | I know | 我知道 |
[21:05] | – So–so come on – Listen. | -那你就说啊 -听着 |
[21:08] | – So–so what is she like when I’m not around? | -我不在的时候她做了什么 |
[21:10] | I– look, I don’t know. | 我 听着 我真的不知道 |
[21:14] | Does she flirt? | 她卖弄风骚了吗 |
[21:15] | Well, you know, | 你知道 |
[21:16] | How does one define flirting these days? | 现在怎么样算卖弄风骚 |
[21:18] | Gazing, smiling, touching, smiling again, | 凝视 微笑 碰触 然后再微笑 |
[21:21] | Providing multiple beverages. | 问他喝哪种饮料 |
[21:22] | – Check. – Yeah? | -全中 -真的 |
[21:24] | Yeah, and ants on a log. | 是的 还有甜点 |
[21:25] | But it’s totally harmless. I mean, Joel would never | 不过完全没用 我是说 乔尔绝不会 |
[21:28] | No, I know. It’s fine. It’s–it’s complety fine. | 我知道 没关系 完全没关系 |
[21:31] | – Okay, good. – So give me details. | -那就好 -那么告诉我细节 |
[21:35] | Ok, I-I don’t real want to go down this road with you. | 我真的不想和你再聊这个了 |
[21:38] | I’m new to the playgroup. | 我是游戏组的新人 |
[21:40] | And it’s just, like, the first rule of playgroup | 游戏组的第一条规则 |
[21:42] | Is there is no playgroup. | 就是玩好就忘 |
[21:45] | You’re gonna have to find another source. | 你得问别人了 |
[21:49] | That’s cool. I got what I need, Crosby | 很好 我得到我想要的了 克罗斯比 |
[21:50] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:51] | I’ve never played that. | 我从没玩过那个 |
[21:52] | – Yeah, it not that hard to play, though. – It’s not? | -不过没你想的那么难 -没有吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah, I mean, he’s actually pretty good at it. | 对 我是说 他很擅长玩那个 |
[21:55] | – Can you teach me? – Hey, sorry I’m late. | -你能教我吗 -抱歉回来晚了 |
[21:59] | – Come on. – There’s no way. | -来吧 -不可能 |
[22:00] | He did. I swear to God. | 是真的 我对天发誓 |
[22:03] | – Hi,honey.- Hi. | -亲爱的 -嗨 |
[22:08] | Yeah dad? | 爸爸 |
[22:09] | – Yeah – Um, is it okay if I go over to Jenna’s? | -怎么 -我能去詹娜家吗 |
[22:11] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[22:12] | – Okay, thanks. – Hey, buddy. | -好的 谢啦 -嘿 伙计 |
[22:14] | I played with a girl at the park today, | 我今天在公园和一个女孩一起玩 |
[22:16] | And so I got a lizard, and tomorrow I’m gonna get bugs. | 所以我得到了一只蜥蜴 明天我会得到甲虫 |
[22:18] | – That’s great. – He did so good. | -那太棒了 -他今天太棒了 |
[22:23] | – Good day? – Very good day. | -过得愉快吗 -非常愉快 |
[22:25] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[22:26] | And, uh, everything’s working out? | 一切顺利吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah, everything’s good. | 是的 一切都很好 |
[22:29] | Got a plan for tomorrow? | 计划好明天做什么了吗 |
[22:31] | Should I get some more of those index cards? | 我要不要去多买点那种索引卡片 |
[22:32] | – Sure. – Okay, perfect. | -好呀 -好的 非常好 |
[22:34] | Everything is progressing all right? | 进展的顺利吗 |
[22:35] | Yes. Everhing going great. | 是的 一切都很好 |
[22:36] | – You guys just need to relax. – Thank you so much. | -你们俩只需要放轻松 -太谢谢你了 |
[22:39] | – You’re welcome. – You’re a gem. | -别客气 -你是天使 |
[22:40] | You relax tonight. You got relax. | 你今晚放松 你需要放松 |
[22:43] | All right? | 好不好 |
[22:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:46] | – Thank you. – Mum’s the word. | -谢谢 -别说出去哦 |
[22:47] | – Bye. – She’s working out great. | -再见 -她做的很好 |
[22:50] | I mean, it looks like everything’s getting a lot better. | 我是说 看起来一切都好了很多 |
[22:52] | Oh, yes, they went so much better, | 是的 一切都好多了 |
[22:54] | You don’t even understand. | 你可能都没法想象 |
[22:56] | – Oh, my gosh. – Oh. | -我的天哪 -哦 |
[23:01] | Wow, that early-morning shoulder massage is paying off. | 看来早上的肩膀按摩现在有回报了 |
[23:04] | Honey, Max played with this little girl for hours | 亲爱的 麦克斯和那个小女孩玩了几个小时 |
[23:07] | And hours. | 又几个小时 |
[23:10] | Is that what’s making you all frisky | 所以你现在如此风骚 |
[23:11] | Max’s playdate? | 因为麦克斯有玩伴了 |
[23:12] | About this there’s anything wrong with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[23:15] | No, no, I — I was so wrong about her. | 不 不 我 我以前误会她了 |
[23:16] | I mean, she is, like, the best thing ever. | 我是说 她简直是神赐的 |
[23:19] | I can’t even–oh, she’s great. | 我甚至不能…她太棒了 |
[23:21] | – Yeah? – She’s great. | -是吗 -她太棒了 |
[23:24] | What was that lile wink-wink, nudge-nudge all about? | 你们那个眨眨眼 推推手是什么意思 |
[23:27] | Where? | 哪个 |
[23:27] | You know, the little “Just relax tonight” | 那句”今晚放松” |
[23:29] | And the little | 还有配套的那个 |
[23:31] | Wink she gave you there. | 冲你眨眨眼的动作 |
[23:31] | Just had a little– had a little meltdown earlier, | 只是早上有点情绪低落 |
[23:34] | Nothing big. | 不是什么大问题 |
[23:36] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:37] | I just, you know, | 我只是有点 |
[23:39] | Sort of ended up unloading on Gaby about how stress I am | 有点滔滔不绝得倾吐我的压力有多大 |
[23:42] | we are | 我们的压力 |
[23:42] | And how worried I am all the time | 还有我一刻不停的担心 |
[23:44] | And how sometimes, you know, it’s hard for us to connect | 还有有时候我们在某些事上 |
[23:48] | In certain ways, | 交流困难 |
[23:50] | And she was really helpful. | 她帮了我很多 |
[23:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[23:52] | How when we have | 当我们有些时候在一起 |
[23:54] | Certain times together and I can’t relax. | 我没法放松 |
[23:57] | Kristina, we’re keeping our private life private, right? | 克利斯蒂娜 我们要保持隐私的 对吧 |
[23:59] | You’re not talking to her about sex. | 你不能和她说上床的事 |
[24:00] | Honey, of course. | 亲爱的 那是当然 |
[24:02] | kristina, are you talking to her about our sex life? | 克利斯蒂娜 你跟她聊了我们的性生活吗 |
[24:04] | It’s a natural thing. | 很自然而然的啊 |
[24:05] | It was–it came up once, and it was just it. | 当时 刚好提到了一次 就那样 |
[24:09] | She brought it up. | 她提起来的 |
[24:09] | Well, what–what exaly are you telling her? | 好吧 你到底怎么和她说的 |
[24:12] | I mean you’re not saying that you are not enjoying it. | 我是说 你不会跟她说你没有享受到吧 |
[24:13] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[24:15] | Why would I tell her that? | 我为什么要告诉她那个 |
[24:16] | That’s so dumb. | 那太傻了 |
[24:18] | But I mean, you are, aren’t you? | 可我的意思是 你享受的 对吗 |
[24:19] | I mean, you’ve been enjoying it. | 我是说 你一直很享受的 |
[24:20] | – Will you relax – I’m relaxed. | -放松好吗 -我很放松 |
[24:23] | – Yes, I’m enjoying it – uh-huh. You’re satisfied? | -是 我很享受 -你满足吗 |
[24:25] | A lot. Yes. | 非常满足 |
[24:27] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -确定 |
[24:29] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:30] | – Feeling sexy. – When’d you tell her? | -很性感 -你什么时候跟她说的 |
[24:31] | What’d I tell her when? | 什么什么时候 |
[24:34] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 怎么了 干嘛那样看着我 |
[24:36] | I’m starting to get sweaty. What? | 我都开始冒冷汗了 怎么了 |
[24:38] | Have you–have you been | 你是不是 是不是一直 |
[24:41] | Faking it? | 假装高潮 |
[24:45] | Well, that doesn’t look good. | 看来你是假装了 |
[24:46] | – I did not say that. – No, clearly. | -我没那么说 -不 很明显 |
[24:48] | – I did not say that. – Clearly you have been. | -我没那么说 -很明显你假装了 |
[24:50] | Why would you that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[24:51] | Honey, once in a while, I do. | 亲爱的 可能曾经有过几次假装 |
[24:53] | You know, I do’t– I don’t want you to think | 我不想 我不想你认为 |
[24:54] | I don’want you to fake it. I want you to have, | 我不想你假装高潮 我希望你确实感觉到 |
[24:56] | – You know, healthy – I don’t want you to think | -非常愉悦的高潮 -我不想你认为 |
[24:58] | That I don’t appreciate the effort. | 我对你做的努力毫无感激 |
[24:59] | The effort? What, like it’s a science project? | 努力什么 难道上床是个科学项目吗 |
[25:01] | Cause you do a good job | 因为你技术很好 |
[25:02] | I don’t need you to comfort me by faking it | 我不需要你为了安慰我而假装高潮 |
[25:04] | Honey, I feel good. | 亲爱的 我确实感觉很好 |
[25:05] | Why don’t you sit down and eat? | 为什么不坐下来吃点东西 |
[25:06] | Or drink? Drink. Why don’t you drink something? | 或者喝点什么 对 为什么不喝点什么呢 |
[25:08] | Why would you tell her about that? | 你为什么跟她说那些 |
[25:10] | I–she listened to me, and she opened up. | 我 她倾听我说话 然后就敞开心扉了 |
[25:13] | So just now, I mean, just this | 所以刚才 我是说 |
[25:15] | You were faking it just before. | 你之前是在假装高潮 |
[25:16] | Honey, understande something. | 亲爱的 理解理解我 |
[25:18] | I feel better today than I have felt in so long. | 很久以来我都没像今天这样感觉如此好了 |
[25:20] | What about that time after the John Stewart daily show? | 看完约翰·斯图尔特每日脱口秀的那次呢 |
[25:23] | That was pretty intense. That was the real deal, right? | 那次相当激烈的 那次是真爽 对吧 |
[25:26] | I mean, you weren’t faking it then, were you? | 你那次没有假装吧 是吗 |
[25:28] | – No. I swear. – You sure? | -没有 我发誓 -你确定 |
[25:34] | I just–you know, I want to be able to know | 我只是希望能知道 |
[25:36] | That you’re really satisfied. | 你是真的很开心很满足 |
[25:45] | Whoa. You’re home early. | 你回来早了 |
[25:46] | I am. | 是的 |
[25:52] | Crosby said he had a good time the playdate. | 克罗斯比说他在游戏组玩得很愉快 |
[25:55] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, it was fun. | 是的 很好玩 |
[25:57] | He called you a rock star. | 他称你为摇滚明星 |
[25:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:01] | Crosby said something nice about me, hu | 克罗斯比夸我了 |
[26:04] | That’s a first. | 破天荒的 |
[26:05] | In fact, he used the word “Worshipped.” | 事实上 他用了仰慕这个词 |
[26:12] | Why does that not sound like a good thing? | 为什么听起来不像是好事 |
[26:23] | Did Racquel hit on you? | 拉克尔对你有意思吗 |
[26:26] | Is that what Crosby said? | 克罗斯比跟你这么说的吗 |
[26:27] | He didn’t have it I inferred. | 他没说 我推测的 |
[26:29] | No, she did not hit on me. | 没有 她对我没有意思 |
[26:33] | She didn’t, I swear. Julia | 她没有 我发誓 茱莉亚 |
[26:35] | so you’re saying I have nothing to worry about? | 那么你的意思是没什么可担心 |
[26:37] | There’s nothing to worry about? | 不用担心吗 |
[26:37] | – Yeah. – She didn’t hit on you. | -没错 -她对你没意思 |
[26:39] | – No. – She’s never hit on you? | -不 -她从未对你有意思吗 |
[26:43] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[26:52] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[26:53] | A couple months ago, she got a little, um… | 几个月前 她有点… |
[26:58] | And I shut it down… | 我彻底地… |
[27:00] | Totally. | 拒绝了她 |
[27:01] | And that was it. | 就这样 |
[27:04] | How could she– how could–you’re a father. | 她怎么能 你是有孩子的人 |
[27:07] | Our daughters are best friends. | 我们的孩子还是好朋友 |
[27:09] | How did she– what did she do? | 她怎么 她做了什么 |
[27:11] | Her husband was out of town on work. | 她丈夫出差工作 |
[27:13] | You were working late. | 你工作到很晚 |
[27:14] | The girls fell asleep. | 孩子们睡着了 |
[27:16] | And, I guess she started talking to me | 然后 她开始和我聊天 |
[27:18] | About troubles in her marriage, | 关于她婚姻中出现的问题 |
[27:21] | And I listened, | 我倾听了 |
[27:23] | And she… | 然后她… |
[27:25] | She misinterpreted. | 她会错意了 |
[27:27] | – And… – And what? | -然后 -然后什么 |
[27:35] | She kissed you. | 她吻了你 |
[27:39] | Joel, did she kiss you? | 乔尔 她吻你了吗 |
[27:40] | She tried. I stopped it. | 她想要吻 我阻止了 |
[27:44] | End of story. | 就完了 |
[27:54] | How come you didn’t tell me? | 你怎么能瞒着我 |
[27:57] | I didn’t want thing to get weird. | 我不想让事情变得难堪 |
[27:58] | I thought I was insane for being jealous of her. | 我还认为我嫉妒她是我不可理喻 |
[28:01] | You let me think that I was insane. | 你让我觉得自己不可理喻 |
[28:03] | Harmony is Sydney’s best friend, Julia. | 哈玛妮是西德尼最好的朋友 茱莉亚 |
[28:06] | And you’re using our daughter as your excuse for not telling me? | 而你就用女儿做借口不告诉我吗 |
[28:09] | yeah, because it’s the truth. | 对 因为这是事实 |
[28:19] | Okay. | 行 |
[28:25] | I don’t want that woman in our lives. | 我不想再看到这个女人出现 |
[28:28] | – Oh, come on, Julia – Is that too much to ask? | -行了 茱莉亚 -这个要求很过分吗 |
[28:33] | You take away Racquel, you take away Harmony | 你把拉克尔弄走 也就把哈玛妮弄走 |
[28:36] | And our daughter is left without her best friend. | 我们的女儿就失去了最好的朋友 |
[28:38] | Our daughter is five years old, | 我们的女儿才5岁 |
[28:39] | And she will make new friends, right? | 她很快会交新朋友的 不是吗 |
[28:40] | – Come on. – What if | -行了 -你怎么想 |
[28:42] | I was at work every day with a guy who hit on me? | 若我上班的地方也有个男人对我有意思 |
[28:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:00] | So, um… | 那么… |
[29:02] | Do you want to tell Sydney, or should I? | 你告诉西德尼 还是我来 |
[29:05] | I’ll tell her. | 我会和她说的 |
[29:17] | I’ll tell her tomorrow. | 我明天和她说 |
[29:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:28] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 |
[29:39] | Hi. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:40] | Nothing. What are you doing? | 没什么 你在干吗 |
[29:41] | Dropping this stuff off for dad. | 给爸爸送这个来 |
[29:42] | – Oh, yeah? – Where is everybody? | -是吗 -其他人呢 |
[29:44] | Oh, god, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:45] | Crosby went somewhere with mom and dad, | 克罗斯比和爸爸妈妈一起去什么地方了 |
[29:47] | And Drew’s avoiding me like always, | 德鲁和往常一样躲着我 |
[29:48] | And Amber’s really, really late coming home from school. | 还有安博放学回来非常非常晚 |
[29:50] | And she’s probably smoking or drinking or… | 她可能在抽烟或喝酒或 |
[29:54] | Stealing something. I don’t know, so… | 偷东西 我不知道 所以… |
[29:57] | Have you faked an orgasm? | 你假装过高潮吗 |
[29:59] | What? | 什么 |
[29:59] | Just address the question, please. | 你直接回答问题就好 |
[30:00] | I don’t know that it’s a question I want to answer. | 我不知道我想不想回答这个问题 |
[30:02] | You’re my sister. | 你是我妹妹 |
[30:03] | Just answer the question, would you? | 你能不能就回答问题 |
[30:04] | No, I haven’t had to. | 没有 没有必要 |
[30:08] | Cool. | 酷 |
[30:12] | Wait, wa, why–why are you asking? | 等等 为什么 为什么你要问 |
[30:13] | No reason. | 没什么原因 |
[30:15] | Oh, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[30:16] | All right, I’m out of here. | 行 我走了 |
[30:18] | Unless–, no, wait. I’m just kidding. | 除非… 别 等等 我就是开个玩笑 |
[30:20] | Of course I have. | 当然我假装过 |
[30:21] | And–and if someone in your life has, that’s okay too. | 若你生活中有人有过 也很正常 |
[30:23] | – Well, you have? – Yes, of course. | -那么 你有过 -对 当然 |
[30:25] | – Everybody has. – well, when? | -大家都有 -什么时候 |
[30:26] | I don’t know. A couple different times. | 不记得了 有过几次 |
[30:27] | – Why? – A couple different reasons. | -为什么 -不同的原因 |
[30:28] | Well, can you name them? | 能说来听听吗 |
[30:29] | I mean, I don’t– I just don’t get it. | 我是说 我不是 我就是不理解 |
[30:33] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[30:35] | We don’t want you to feel bad. | 我们不想让你难过 |
[30:37] | – God, this is just horrible. – it’s not horrible. | -天哪 太可怕了 -这不可怕 |
[30:38] | – What, are you all in on this? – It’s not horrible. | -什么 你们都赞同这个吗 -这个不可怕 |
[30:40] | We’re not all in on it. | 我们不是完全赞同这个 |
[30:41] | She shouldn’t have told you, first of all. | 首先 她就不该告诉你 |
[30:43] | That breaks the code right there. | 破坏了默认约定 |
[30:44] | Well, how am I supposed to tell? | 那我该怎么分辨 |
[30:45] | You can’t tell, honey. It’s fake. | 你分辨不出的 亲爱的 那是装出来的 |
[30:48] | – Sorry. – Well, I don’t get it. | -对不起 -我不明白 |
[30:50] | I really don’t get it. I mean, why fake it at all? | 我真的不明白 我是说 为什么要装呢 |
[30:52] | ‘Cause it’s too long to explain it at the moment. | 因为太费时间 当时没法解释 |
[30:54] | It’s like you just kind of, you know, | 就是有点 你知道 |
[30:56] | Put on a happy face and just, you know, better luck next time. | 摆张笑脸 然后祝你下次好运 |
[31:00] | But it’s a lie. It’s an act. | 但这是撒谎 是演戏 |
[31:02] | Yeah, but it’s not a lie. | 这不是谎言 |
[31:03] | It is an act, | 只是种假装 |
[31:04] | But it’s an act of–of something positive. | 但是 是表现出希望 |
[31:06] | It’s–it’s an act of generosity. | 是表现出宽容 |
[31:08] | It’s a gift. | 是种奖赏 |
[31:10] | – A gift? – Yes. | -奖赏吗 -对 |
[31:11] | How–how is faking it a gift? | 假装怎么会是奖赏了 |
[31:12] | Because it says to you, | 因为那是告诉你 |
[31:14] | “Thank you so much for trying. | “多谢尝试” |
[31:16] | “Please come again soon.” | “请下次再来” |
[31:18] | “Come again as soon as you possibly”– | “尽快再来” |
[31:22] | Uh, okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢了 |
[31:23] | Just tell dad shoes, light bulbs… | 就告诉爸爸 鞋子 灯泡… |
[31:23] | So come back again next time, | 那么 下次再来 |
[31:25] | And I’ll just give him those. Okay. | 我就给他这些 好的 |
[31:28] | – Where have you been? – School. | -你去哪里了 -学校 |
[31:30] | where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[31:31] | Just tell me | 告诉我 |
[31:32] | I was seriously at school this time. | 这次我真的在学校 |
[31:33] | – Doing what? – Extra-credit stuff. | -干什么 -额外学分的事 |
[31:36] | I was, uh, | 如果你非得要知道的话 |
[31:37] | Formatting in the computer lab, if you must know. | 我在机房排版 |
[31:39] | I don’t even understand that. What does that mean? | 我压根不明白 这是什么意思 |
[31:40] | It’s extra credit for school, okay? | 是学校的额外学分课程 明白吗 |
[31:43] | – Mr. Cyr, my English teacher. – For Mr. Cyr? | -西尔老师 我的英语老师 -为了西尔老师吗 |
[31:45] | – Yeah. – Oh, that’s great. | -没错 -太好了 |
[31:47] | – Yeah. – Extra credit, that’s good. | -是啊 -额外学分 很好 |
[31:49] | – Yeah, no big deal. – No, I know. | -对 没什么大不了的 -对 我明白 |
[31:51] | I’m just–I’m… | 我就是 我… |
[31:53] | I-I-I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[31:54] | You know, extra credit, that’s extra. | 要知道 额外学分 是额外附加的 |
[31:56] | – Okay. – You don’t have to do that. | -行了 -你本可以不参加的 |
[31:58] | – Don’t be weird. – I’m not weird. | -不要古古怪怪的 -我没有古怪 |
[32:13] | It’s complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[32:20] | – Little scoop of ice cream. – Right. | -一小勺冰淇淋 -好 |
[32:22] | – You know, like… – You want it 50/50. | -你知道 像是 -你想一人一半 |
[32:24] | – No, no, at least 50/50. – Yeah, yeah | -不 至少一半 -对 没错 |
[32:26] | Maybe even more ice cream. | 或许更多冰淇淋 |
[32:28] | – Pretty good. – Hey, this is on me. | -不错 -我请客 |
[32:30] | I got–I got this. I got this one. | 我来 我来请 这次我请 |
[32:33] | That’s unprecedented. | 史无前例啊 |
[32:34] | It’s my way of saying thank you | 以此表达我对你们的感谢 |
[32:36] | For all the nice things you guys do for me. | 为了所有你们为我做的 |
[32:38] | That’s very sweet of you. | 你太体贴了 |
[32:40] | Oh, man, this is embarrassing. | 老天 这太令人难堪了 |
[32:42] | Can you float me 40… dad, dad. | 能借我40吗 爸爸 |
[32:45] | I’m kidding. I’m–I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 我开玩笑的 |
[32:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah, I have it. | 我有 |
[32:49] | Listen, you know, th-the care packages and the laundry | 听着 吃的东西和洗干净的衣服 |
[32:52] | And the boat repairs, | 还有修船的费用 |
[32:53] | I know you think I take it for granted, | 我知道你们认为我把它们当成理所当然的 |
[32:55] | But I don’t. I appreciate it. | 但其实我很感激 |
[32:57] | I really do. | 真心诚意地 |
[33:02] | You feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:03] | Yeah. I feel great. | 我很好 |
[33:06] | I also want to say that I’m not gonna be such a burden anymore to your guys. | 我还想说 我不想再成为你们的负担了 |
[33:10] | Well, I wouldn’t say you’ve been a burden. | 谁说你是个负担了 |
[33:14] | Define burden. | 定义一下负担 |
[33:16] | I’ve been working more hours, | 我延长了工作时间 |
[33:17] | And I’ve been–I’ve been putting away some cash. | 我还…我还存了些钱 |
[33:19] | I’m preparing for, uh… | 我在为… |
[33:22] | The next stage in my life. | 我下个阶段的生活做准备 |
[33:24] | Crosby, you’re starting to scare the hell out me. | 克罗斯比 你快吓死我了 |
[33:27] | Us, actually. | 吓到我们两个了 |
[33:28] | It’s not bad. It’s a–it’s a good thing. | 这不是坏事 是…是个好事 |
[33:31] | It’s–it’s a really good thing. | 是…是个真正的好事 |
[33:33] | You know, people would say it’s a great thing. | 人们都称这是很棒的事情 |
[33:38] | Uh, I have a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[33:41] | – You what? – I’m a father. | -你什么 -我是爸爸了 |
[33:45] | So you and crazy Katie hit the jackpot, then, right? | 就是说你和疯狂凯蒂中奖了 是吗 |
[33:49] | No, no, it’s not– It’s not crazy Katie, | 不 不是凯蒂的孩子 |
[33:52] | And you shouldn’t call her that. | 你不该那么叫她 |
[33:53] | – That’s a little rough. – Well, you call her that. | -那不怎么礼貌 -是你那么叫她的 |
[33:55] | It’s another woman from a few years ago | 是几年前我认识的一个女人 |
[33:57] | Who’s a dancer. | 她是个舞者 |
[33:59] | And she was touring the bay area, | 她来到海湾旅游 |
[34:01] | And we had some fun. | 我们玩的很开心 |
[34:05] | And you know how I feel about dancers. | 你知道我对舞者总是很痴狂 |
[34:07] | – She’s an exotic– – No, she doesn’t dance with a pole. | -她是那种舞者吗 – 不 她不是跳钢管舞的 |
[34:09] | She’s like–you know, ballet. | 她是跳芭蕾的 |
[34:10] | Anyways, look, I didn’t know she got pregnant. | 总之 我当时并不知道她怀孕了 |
[34:14] | And then she showed up a few months ago with a boy. | 直到几个月前 她带着一个男孩出现了 |
[34:18] | Uh, he– he’s five years old. | 他现在五岁了 |
[34:26] | And you– you’re serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[34:28] | – Yeah. Yes. – You’re sure he’s yours? | -是的 -你确定他是你的儿子 |
[34:31] | I mean, you’ve had the test and everything? | 你做过测试或者其它的吗 |
[34:33] | Yeah, I’m sure he’s mine. | 是的 我确定他是我的儿子 |
[34:34] | He’s, um–he’s amazing. | 他很不可思议 |
[34:37] | I mean, you’re– you’re gonna love him. | 你们会爱上他的 |
[34:39] | He’s really great. | 他真的很棒 |
[34:43] | Crosby… | 克罗斯比 |
[34:46] | You’re a dad. | 你做爸爸了 |
[34:48] | I know it’s–it’s crazy, | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[34:49] | But, uh, I’m really taking this thing seriously. | 但我是很认真地对待这件事情 |
[34:53] | That’s what I meant about a new stage in my life. | 这就是我所说的人生新阶段 |
[34:55] | Like, I– this is me now– | 这就是现在的我 |
[34:57] | Crosby, the dad. | 作为一个父亲的克罗斯比 |
[34:58] | And I’m gonna be more responsible and independent. | 我会更负责任 更加独立 |
[35:02] | Mom, please say something. | 妈妈 求您说点什么 |
[35:04] | – You look like you’re gonna… – Does he look like you? | -你看起来像要… -他长的像你吗 |
[35:07] | Cause you were just the cutest kid ever. | 因为你是我们最可爱的孩子 |
[35:10] | He–he looks– yeah, he looks like me. | 他长的很像我 |
[35:14] | I’m just so happy for you, | 我太为你高兴了 |
[35:16] | For all of us. | 为我们所有人 |
[35:18] | When do we get to meet him? | 我们什么时候可以见到他 |
[35:20] | I’ll ask his mom when he has some free time. | 我问问他妈妈他什么时候有空 |
[35:22] | – What’s his name? – Jabbar. | -他叫什么 -乔巴 |
[35:23] | Jabb–Jabbar? | 乔…乔巴 |
[35:25] | – Yeah, Jabbar. – Jabbar. | -是的 乔巴 -乔巴 |
[35:27] | – Jabbar. – What kind of name is Jabbar? | -乔巴 -这是个什么名字 |
[35:29] | What the hell kind of name is Zeek? | 那奇克又算是什么名字 |
[35:31] | It doesn’t matter. The name doesn’t matter. | 这没什么 名字不是问题 |
[35:32] | What’s his last name? Is it Braverman? | 他姓什么 姓布雷弗曼吗 |
[35:34] | It better be Braverman. | 最好姓布雷弗曼 |
[35:36] | Jabbar Braverman? | 乔巴·布雷弗曼 |
[35:37] | I’m working on that. | 我正在办 |
[35:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:41] | You’re a daddy. | 你是个爸爸了 |
[35:43] | – I can’t believe it. – I know. Me neither. | -真不敢相信 -我知道 我也不敢相信呢 |
[36:02] | Hi. I-I-I was just–I’ve been thinking about the note. | 你好 我一直在想纸条的事 |
[36:07] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我明白 对不起 |
[36:08] | No need to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[36:09] | I think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[36:10] | Maybe it was a little… too complicated. | 这可能是有点复杂 |
[36:14] | I mean, three options is a lot of options. | 三个选项太多了 |
[36:19] | That’s overwhelming. | 有点让人不知所措 |
[36:21] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[36:25] | I’m just not good with multiple choice. | 多选题一向不是我的强项 |
[36:27] | No, no, no, this is. This is my fault. | 不 不 不 这是我的问题 |
[36:29] | I mean, these choices are ridiculous. | 这些选项太可笑了 |
[36:32] | Maybe. What the hell’s that? | 也许 这算什么 |
[36:33] | That’s not a real choice. | 这根本不算是个选项 |
[36:35] | Confusing. | 太让人困惑了 |
[36:36] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道当时在想什么 |
[36:37] | I was just trying to write something. | 只是想写点什么 |
[36:39] | So I was thinking that I should just be more direct, um… | 我想下一次 |
[36:43] | Next time. | 我应该直接点 |
[37:00] | Will you go out with me? | 你愿意和我约会吗 |
[37:20] | That is the correct answer. | 这是正确答案 |
[37:26] | Okay, I-I won’t interrupt you anymore. | 我不会再打扰你了 |
[37:45] | – You ready, buddy? – Let’s go. Let’s go. | -准备好了吗 -走吧 走吧 |
[37:50] | – Hey, guys. – Oh, they’re here. | -你们好 -他们来了 |
[37:54] | We’re here. | 我们在这 |
[38:05] | This is Jabbar | 这是乔巴 |
[38:07] | – Jabbar. – Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Braverman. | -乔巴 -你好 布雷弗曼先生 布雷弗曼太太 |
[38:12] | He has your smile. | 他遗传了你的笑容 |
[38:15] | This is grandma Camille. | 这是卡米尔奶奶 |
[38:18] | – Hello, Jabbar. – And that tall sucker | -你好 乔巴 -那位高个老头 |
[38:20] | – Is grandpa Zeek. – Jabbar, how are you? | -是奇克爷爷 -乔巴 你好吗 |
[38:22] | Hey, you got a good handshake. | 你握的很有力 |
[38:25] | You can call me grandma. | 你可以叫我奶奶 |
[38:26] | – Okay. – Come here. You hungry? | -好的 -过来 你饿了吗 |
[38:30] | We’re barbecuing. | 我们在烧烤 |
[38:32] | We’re gonna grill some chicken. | 我们要烤点鸡肉 |
[38:38] | – What do you think? – Oh, boy. | -你觉得如何 -孩子 |
[38:40] | It’s really hard to put it into words. | 真的难以用言语表达 |
[38:41] | Yeah.I bet. | 我也这么觉得 |
[38:43] | Would you mind if I borrowed your toothbrush? | 你介意我借用你的牙刷吗 |
[38:45] | Why? Why do you need my toothbrush? | 为什么 你为什么要我的牙刷 |
[38:47] | Oh, I ran out of eggs this morning, | 今天早上我发现蛋吃完了 |
[38:49] | So I ate my gym sock. | 我就把我的运动袜给吃了 |
[38:51] | Your gym sock? | 你的运动袜 |
[38:54] | That’s amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[38:55] | He looks so grown-up. | 他真的长大了 |
[38:59] | Yeah. Who’d have thought? | 是啊 谁会想到呢 |
[39:01] | I got it from my grandpa. | 我从我祖父那拿来的 |
[39:02] | Well, who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[39:03] | Orville redensocker’s. | 穿红袜子的奥维尔鸭子 |
[39:07] | Now, if you don’t eat popcorn, what do you eat? | 如果你不吃爆米花 那你吃什么 |
[39:09] | I like the softer foods–pears, plums, toothpaste. | 我想吃点软的东西 比如梨 李子 牙膏 |
[39:13] | Toothpaste? Who eats toothpaste? | 牙膏 谁会吃牙膏 |
[39:14] | All the people with great breath | 所有口气清新的人 |
[39:16] | – Are eating toothpaste. – This is amazing. | -都吃牙膏 -这太不可思议了 |
[39:18] | Oh, would you look at that? | 你看看那 |
[39:19] | Does that just melt your heart or what? | 简直要把你的心都化了 |
[39:21] | You know, I was thinking of signing Harmony up | 你知道吗 我正打算给哈玛妮 |
[39:23] | For a pottery class. | 报一个陶艺班 |
[39:25] | You know, working with the clay, | 接触粘土 |
[39:26] | It just grounds you to the earth. | 会让你感受到大地的气息 |
[39:30] | They’re not hard to get. | 他们并不是很难搞到 |
[39:32] | There’s no credit check? | 没有信用调查吗 |
[39:38] | Maybe the girls can do it together. | 也许她俩可以一起去 |
[39:40] | Oh, Harmony would love that. | 哈玛妮会很乐意的 |
[39:41] | Yeah, I’m sure Sydney would too. | 我想西德尼也会很高兴的 |
[39:55] | – My name is… – Okay, close your eyes. | -我叫 -好了 闭上眼睛 |
[39:58] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[39:58] | That was my mouth, but okay. | 那是我的嘴 也关上了 |
[40:00] | All right, open them now. | 好了 睁开吧 |
[40:06] | Oh, you still have that? | 你们还留着这玩意 |
[40:08] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[40:08] | That was your dad’s when he was your age. | 这是你爸爸像你这么大时玩的 |
[40:11] | It’s for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[40:12] | You bet you. Hop on. | 答对了 上来吧 |
[40:14] | Maybe your dad’ll teach you some tricks on it. | 也许你爸爸可以教你几招 |
[40:16] | Yeah, but I don’t want you doing any wheelies, | 但是我可不想你玩什么特技 |
[40:18] | Cause your dad broke three teeth and a lot of brain cells. | 你老爸曾因此丢了三颗牙还脑袋开花 |
[40:21] | Don’t remind me. | 别让我想起那事 |
[40:24] | – Can you do this? -Yeah | -你会玩吗 -会的 |
[40:25] | – You already know how? – Yeah. | -你知道怎么骑吗 -是的 |
[40:27] | Okay. I’m gonna help you out | 好的 我会把你带到 |
[40:28] | – To the street, all right? – Easy does it. | -街道上 好吗 -慢慢来 |
[40:32] | Hey, you look good on that. | 你看起来很熟练 |
[40:34] | Grandpa, grandma, you watching | 爷爷奶奶 你们在看吗 |
[40:36] | – We’re watching. – Okay. | -我们在看 -好的 |
[40:37] | – All right, you ready? – Yeah. | -好的 准备好了吗 -是的 |
[40:39] | All right, let’s do it. | 好的 来了 |
[40:41] | Pedaling. | 使劲踏 |
[40:42] | Come on, Jabbar. | 加油 乔巴 |
[41:03] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[41:12] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[41:15] | That definitely beat the time after the daily show. | 这次绝对比每日脱口秀那次爽 |
[41:20] | And the time after Leno. | 也比雷诺今夜秀那次爽 |
[41:23] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[41:36] | Oh, man. | 爱死你了 |
[41:47] | So I’m just gonna say that felt like… | 我想说这次是真的… |
[41:50] | The real deal. | 很爽了吧 |
[41:52] | – Am I right? – Yeah. You’re right. | -我说的对吗 -你说对了 |
[41:55] | Yep. You are right. | 你说的太对了 |
[41:59] | But even if it wasn’t, you’d probably say that it was. | 但是即使不是 你也会说是的 |
[42:03] | But it was the real deal, honey. | 但是这次真的很棒 亲爱的 |
[42:05] | – It was. – Definitely? | -真的 -真的吗 |
[42:07] | – Yes. Uh-huh. – Definitely definitely? | -是的 -绝对真的吗 |
[42:09] | Adam, I haven’t felt this relaxed in two months. | 亚当 两个月来我都没这么轻松过了 |
[42:14] | Please don’t ruin it. | 请不要糟蹋了这氛围好吗 |