时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Mark Cyr, 11th-grade English. | 马克·西尔 十一年级的英语老师 |
[00:01] | I just gave nicotine gum to my daughter’s teacher. | 我刚把尼古丁口香糖给了我女儿的老师 |
[00:05] | Will you go out with me? | 你愿意和我约会吗 |
[00:08] | Hi, I’m Gaby. | 你好 我是加比 |
[00:10] | Max’s behavior aide. | 麦克斯的行为治疗师 |
[00:11] | Just so nice To see max play with other kids. | 看到麦克斯能和其他孩子一起玩 真好 |
[00:14] | You make it seem so easy. | 你轻而易举就做到了 |
[00:15] | I have the results of the paternity test. | 我拿到亲子鉴定结果了 |
[00:17] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[00:20] | I’m a father. | 我是爸爸了 |
[00:23] | Hips up, heels down. | 提臀 脚跟着地 |
[00:26] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[00:27] | Back down to your knees, breathing in. | 膝盖着地 吸气 |
[00:30] | Now inhale. | 现在吸气 |
[00:32] | Arching your back up like a kitty cat. | 低头弓背 像小猫一样 |
[00:34] | And exhale. Sh. | 呼气 |
[00:37] | Extending out like a cow, moo. | 抬头提臀 像奶牛一样 |
[00:41] | Boy, you weren’t kidding, this yoga’s great. | 伙计 你说的没错 瑜伽真的很棒 |
[00:43] | Shh, you’re not supposed to talk. | 嘘 你不能说话 |
[00:45] | Oh, okay, I’ll stop talking. | 好吧 我不说了 |
[00:46] | And hips up in a downward facing dog. | 现在抬起臀部成下犬式 |
[00:52] | Crosby! You’re doing it wrong again. | 克罗斯比 你又做错了 |
[00:54] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. | 我发现了 |
[00:56] | How old is your son? | 你儿子几岁了 |
[00:57] | Oh, this is Jabbar, he’s five. | 这是乔巴 他五岁了 |
[00:59] | – I’m five, too. – I’m five and a half. | -我也五岁了 -我是五岁半 |
[01:02] | I’m five and three-quarters. | 我五岁又九个月了 |
[01:03] | Well, Jabbar… | 好吧 乔巴… |
[01:04] | I think this is what the yogis would call fate, hmm? | 我想这就是瑜珈信徒说的缘分 |
[01:07] | Would you boys like to come over for a play date? | 如果你爸爸愿意的话 |
[01:10] | If that’s okay with your dad. | 你们俩愿意过来一起玩吗 |
[01:13] | Yeah, we love play dates. | 我们喜欢一起玩 |
[01:15] | – Okay. – Great. | -好的 -很好 |
[01:17] | – Can’t wait. – Yeah, me neither. | -真等不及了 -我们也是 |
[01:22] | One more inhale. | 再次吸气 |
[01:24] | And exhale. Sh. | 呼气 |
[01:26] | – You have to breathe, Adam. – Almost there. | -你要呼吸 亚当 -快好了 |
[01:29] | – Breathe. – Almost there. | -呼吸 -快了 |
[01:30] | – Haddie! – What? | -海迪 -干吗 |
[01:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:35] | Honey, what about these for tomorrow? | 宝贝 明天穿这双如何 |
[01:37] | Look. These were in the goodwill. | 看 原打算捐了的 |
[01:39] | – No, mom. – They’re perfect. | -不 妈妈 -它们很完美 |
[01:40] | No, mom. Mom, you’re not serious. | 不行 妈妈 你不是认真的吧 |
[01:42] | Aunt Julia works in a real office. | 茱莉亚阿姨可是在正式的办公室里工作 |
[01:45] | I wore these to real places. | 我就是在正式场合穿它们的 |
[01:47] | What are you talking about? – | 你们在说什么 |
[01:48] | It’s career week, | 这周是职业周 |
[01:49] | And I get to take Monday off shadow somebody in the career of my choosing. | 周一 我跟一个我所选职业的人实习 |
[01:52] | What’s wrong with my career? | 我的职业有什么问题 |
[01:54] | I can’t really answer that if you want. | 即使你想知道我也不会说的 |
[01:59] | – Okay. – Got it! | -好吧 -搞定 |
[02:00] | – Good job, honey. – Got it, high five. | -干的好 宝贝 -搞定 击掌 |
[02:02] | Okay, all right, let’s do it. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[02:04] | – So cute. – No. | -真的很可爱 -不 |
[02:05] | – Here we go. – No. | -我们来吧 -不 |
[02:06] | This is one of those Braverman family fun things, | 这是布雷弗曼家族的娱乐活动之一 |
[02:09] | – And I’m not doing it. – Yes, it is. | -我不会干的 -是的 你得来 |
[02:10] | Well, I’m going to a movie at 5:00 with Steve, | 五点我要和史蒂夫看电影 |
[02:12] | And mom already gave me permission. | 妈妈已经答应了 |
[02:14] | – Sorry. – All right, you know what? | -抱歉 -好吧 你知道吗 |
[02:15] | It’s fine, we still have an hour. | 没问题 我们还有一小时 |
[02:17] | For Braverman family bonding. | 来进行布雷弗曼家庭聚会 |
[02:18] | You guys mount up, I’m gonna go get the boy. | 你们快点准备 我去叫麦克斯 |
[02:20] | Well, the boy still has 40 minutes left with Gabby. | 他还要和加比玩40分钟 |
[02:22] | – No, he doesn’t. – Uh, yeah, he does. | -不 他不会的 -他会的 |
[02:23] | It’s on a gigantic schedule in the kitchen, | 厨房里巨大的时间表上这么写的 |
[02:25] | – And it’s hard to miss. – I’m sorry, honey. | -很难忽略它 -对不起 宝贝 |
[02:27] | – We can do this another time. – It’s gonna be great. | -我们可以换个时间 -会很棒的 |
[02:29] | We got 20 minutes. We’re gonna go around the block. | 还有20分钟 我们要绕街区一圈 |
[02:32] | Honey, we can do this another time. | 宝贝 我们可以换个时间 |
[02:34] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么 |
[02:36] | He has to stick to that schedule. | 他得按着时间表来 |
[02:38] | I don’t think we should stop right now. | 我认为现在不该停下 |
[02:40] | You’re gonna get paid for the entire session. | 你还是可以拿完整的薪水 |
[02:42] | Come on, it’s an entire Sunday afternoon off. | 行了 整个周日下午都放假 |
[02:44] | I’m sure there are plenty of other things You’d rather be doing. | 我相信你有更多乐意做的事 |
[02:46] | We’re really making strides with the sticker system right now | 现在借助贴纸 我们已经大有进展 |
[02:49] | And I’d hate to derail all that hard– | 我讨厌被扰乱… |
[02:50] | – Gabby. – Gabby? | -加比 -加比 |
[02:51] | I finished math, can I have my spiderman stickers now? | 我做完数学了 我能得到蜘蛛侠贴纸了吗 |
[02:54] | How are you doing, pal? | 老弟 干得怎样 |
[02:56] | Actually, Max, the deal was | 实际上 麦克斯 我们说好 |
[02:58] | You finish math and reading, and you get your stickers. | 你完成数学和阅读 才能拿到贴纸 |
[03:01] | Okay, can we start reading then? | 好吧 我们能开始做阅读了吗 |
[03:05] | Get to it. | 去吧 |
[03:12] | Yeah. It’s nice. | 真不错 |
[03:13] | It’s nice to live here. | 能住这里真好 |
[03:15] | And of course, what 38-year-old woman | 当然 一个38岁的女人 |
[03:17] | Does not enjoy living at home with her parents? | 怎会不喜欢和她父母一起住呢 |
[03:19] | That’s a real… | 那是真的… |
[03:20] | Sounds fun. | 听着很意思 |
[03:23] | I just told you how old I am. | 我刚告诉了你我的年龄 |
[03:24] | That’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[03:26] | All right, I–you’re– | 没什么 我…你是… |
[03:27] | You have a daughter who’s a junior, | 你有一个上初中的女儿 |
[03:28] | I kind of assumed you didn’t have her when you were ten. | 我也能推测得到你不是十岁是就生了她 |
[03:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[03:33] | You wanna know actually what I was thinking just there? | 你想知道我刚才在想什么吗 |
[03:36] | – Yes. – You’ve had your arms crossed | -是的 -整个走路的过程中 |
[03:38] | For almost this entire walk, | 你一直双手交叉 |
[03:39] | And I really wanna hold your hand, | 而我真的很想牵你的手 |
[03:41] | But I don’t know how to do that when they’re like that. | 但我不知道我该怎么牵 |
[03:43] | Do I try to go for that one, or that–I mean, it’s… | 我是牵这只手呢还是那只 我是说… |
[03:45] | So I don’t know if– well, there you go. | 我不知道 好吧 这样很好 |
[03:48] | See, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我想说的 |
[03:49] | You’re–you’re so good. | 你真的很棒 |
[03:52] | I’ve got 12 years on you. | 我比你大了12岁 |
[03:54] | That’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[04:01] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, sorry. | -等等 -对不起 |
[04:02] | – No, I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. | -不 对不起 -对不起 |
[04:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:04] | I misread the hand-holding thing. | 我误解了牵手的意思 |
[04:05] | No, you didn’t. Come here. | 不 你没有 过来 |
[04:11] | It’s just, uh… | 只是… |
[04:14] | I just can’t stop thinking about Amber. | 我没有办法不顾忌安博 |
[04:17] | I lied to her today. | 今天我对她撒谎了 |
[04:19] | I was gonna tell her, | 我本想告诉她 |
[04:19] | And then she called me “Pulchritudinous.” | 但她对着我说”倾国倾城” |
[04:21] | And I got distracted. | 我就分心了 |
[04:25] | Oh, you think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很好笑 |
[04:26] | No, no, that means beautiful. | 不 不 那是美丽的意思 |
[04:27] | Pulchritudinous. | 美丽 |
[04:29] | – It’s one of her S.A.T. words. – It is? | -是S.A.T.的词汇[学术水平测验] -是吗 |
[04:31] | She used it appropriately, I’m proud of her. | 她用的很贴切 我很骄傲 |
[04:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | – Dumb. – No. | -文盲 -不 |
[04:39] | Here’s a thought about Amber. | 我有个主意 |
[04:40] | I think that we should take, like, a test run | 我想我们可以做个测试 |
[04:43] | Where we make out, and we just see how that goes. | 我们亲热看看 看看结果如何 |
[04:47] | Because it would be a total waste | 因为完全没有必要 |
[04:49] | If we told Amber and then it turns out that we actually repulse each other. | 若是我们告诉安博后却发现彼此并不合适 |
[04:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:22] | Nothing. | 什么也没 |
[05:23] | No chemistry, no spark, nothing. Just… | 没感应 没火花 什么都没 只是… |
[05:26] | Well, let me try it one more time. | 让我再试一次 |
[06:24] | Okay, I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[06:26] | I’m ready! | 我准备好了 |
[06:27] | – Oh, look at you! – I know. | -看看你 -我知道 |
[06:28] | – Do you like my hair? – Haddie, honey. | -你喜欢我的发型吗 -海迪 宝贝 |
[06:30] | You forgot your lunch. | 你忘了你的午餐 |
[06:32] | Um, it’s okay, aunt Julia said she’s taking me out. | 没事 茱莉娅阿姨会带我出去吃 |
[06:34] | – It’s egg salad. – Okay, morning, Kristina. | -鸡蛋沙拉 -早上好 克利斯蒂娜 |
[06:36] | We’re burning billable hours here so we gotta go. | 我们在浪费收费时间 得走了 |
[06:38] | Julia, thank you so much for doing this, | 茱莉亚 真的谢谢你 |
[06:40] | It’s so sweet of you. She’s so excited. | 你太贴心了 她很兴奋 |
[06:42] | – Oh, good. – Can I give you some money? | -很好 -我能拿点钱给你吗 |
[06:43] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[06:45] | No, I’m taking her out on the firm’s dime. | 不用 我带她出去吃 记在公司账上 |
[06:46] | Oh, if you’re sure, that’s great. | 如果你确定的话 那很好 |
[06:47] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[06:48] | – Thank her. – Uh-huh, I did. | -谢谢阿姨 -我说过了 |
[06:51] | – Be nice, be cordial– – Okay, I got it. | -要友好 热情 -知道了 |
[06:52] | Thanks, mom, bye. | 谢谢妈妈 再见 |
[06:53] | Thanks, Jules. | 谢谢 茱莉娅 |
[06:54] | – I gotta go, okay. – I know. | -我要走了 -我知道 |
[06:55] | Bye! | 再见 |
[06:59] | – This one. – Oh, come on. | -这一个 -加油 |
[07:01] | I know this one. | 我记得它 |
[07:02] | – Cogitate. – Cogitating. | -好好想想 -在想 |
[07:04] | It means to… | 它的意思是… |
[07:07] | – Not know the answer. – Ah! Come on. | -不记得了 -加油 |
[07:10] | – Amber! – I know. | -安博 -我知道 |
[07:12] | S.A.T.’s are in five days, | 离S.A.T.只有五天了 |
[07:13] | You gotta know all of these cold. | 这些冷门词你都得记下来 |
[07:15] | Ugh, “Noisy and difficult to control.” | “吵闹并很难控制” |
[07:17] | Huh, it’s weird, you forgot that one. | 奇怪 你怎么把这个忘了 |
[07:19] | Oh, that’s so funny. | 真可笑 |
[07:22] | I really am studying really hard. | 我学习真的很用功 |
[07:23] | I’m even using my words in everyday speech. | 我甚至在日常对话里用了这些词 |
[07:26] | You can call my mom and ask for corroboration if you please. | 要是你愿意 可以向我妈妈求证 |
[07:30] | Well, I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[07:31] | But I will ask you if you have your Ipod with you. | 但是我要问问你 带Ipod播放器了吗 |
[07:36] | No. | 没有 |
[07:37] | They’re not allowed on school grounds, so why would I– | 学校不允许带 我怎么会带呢 |
[07:39] | I know you’re packing, I saw you. | 我知道你带了 我看到了 |
[07:43] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:45] | Just because I miss one word, | 就因为我一个词没记住 |
[07:47] | I’m robbed of the only thing that provides distraction from this ordeal. | 就要没收煎熬中唯一可供我消遣的东西 |
[07:50] | No, I’m not punishing you. | 不 我不是惩罚你 |
[07:52] | In fact, I’ve been really impressed by how hard you’ve been working. | 其实 你的刻苦努力 令我印象深刻 |
[07:55] | So I got you a little present. | 所以我要给你个小礼物 |
[07:58] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[08:07] | You made me a playlist? | 你给我做了张播放列表 |
[08:12] | So for the next five days, | 在剩下的五天里 |
[08:14] | You are going to eat, sleep, and breathe the S.A.T.’s. | 你吃饭 睡觉 呼吸都要听考试单词 |
[08:18] | And this should help. | 这应该有帮助 |
[08:21] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[08:23] | And also take these. | 把这些也拿上 |
[08:26] | They’re very important. | 这至关重要 |
[08:28] | – All right. – Thank you. Great. | -好了 -谢谢 太好了 |
[08:30] | – Work on them. – I will. | -好好利用 -我会的 |
[08:32] | Don’t just let them collect dust. | 可别光放着积灰啊 |
[08:33] | – Okay. – I’ll see you tomorrow. | -好的 -明天见 |
[08:34] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[08:40] | – Welcome. – Oh, wow. What a dump. | -欢迎你们 -这哪像个家啊 |
[08:45] | I’m so sorry about this. | 真不好意思 |
[08:47] | The one perk of catching your husband with an h-o-o-k-e-r. | 把丈夫和”小姐”捉奸在床的福利之一 |
[08:52] | We have a pool. | 我家有个游泳池 |
[08:53] | Crosby has an ocean. | 克罗斯比还有大海呢 |
[08:56] | Oh, Jabbar, it’s not polite to brag. | 乔巴 吹牛可不礼貌 |
[08:58] | – It’s more of a marina than it is an ocean. – Oh, okay. | -只是小船坞 不是大海 -好吧 |
[09:03] | Milo, why don’t you go show Jabbar the tennis court? | 麦洛 怎么不带乔巴去网球场看看呢 |
[09:06] | Oh, the tennis courts. | 还有网球场啊 |
[09:08] | That’s–you know, I don’t know how competitive he’s gonna be. | 我不知道他打得怎么样 |
[09:11] | We don’t really have him on the country club circuit yet. | 我们还没让他参加过乡村俱乐部巡回赛呢 |
[09:14] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[09:15] | Milo can barely hold a racquet. | 麦洛连球拍都举不起来 |
[09:18] | My ex has this idea that he’s going to grow up to be a tennis star. | 我前夫打算让他长大后成为网球明星 |
[09:23] | So what about you and Jabbar’s mom? | 你和乔巴的妈妈怎么样 |
[09:26] | – Are you guys cool? – Yeah. Uh, we are. | -你们关系好吗 -是的 挺好的 |
[09:29] | It’s a funny story, actually. | 说来其实挺好笑的 |
[09:32] | – Crosby! – Yeah? | -克罗斯比 -怎么了 |
[09:32] | We’re playing tag, and you’re in! | 我们在玩捉人游戏 你也来 |
[09:34] | Oh, I’m in? Well, you better keep it moving then. | 我也玩 那你们最好别停下 |
[09:37] | Jump in the pool! | 跳进池子里 |
[09:43] | Jump in the pool, ah! | 跳进池子里 |
[09:48] | Wow, this looks good. | 看起来真不错 |
[09:50] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[09:52] | So when did you first realize that you wanted to be a lawyer? | 你何时第一次意识到自己想成为律师的 |
[09:55] | All right, I was in a Civil Rights class when I was at Stanford. | 是我在斯坦福大学上民权课时 |
[09:57] | Go cardinal, by the way. | 另外 去斯坦福的球队 |
[09:59] | Put that in your report, it’ll drive your cal dad nuts. | 把这写在报告上 会把你爸爸气疯的 |
[10:01] | Oh, my god, I will. | 天哪 我会的 |
[10:02] | I’m secretly a Stanford girl. | 我暗自决定要上斯坦福了 |
[10:04] | So…Civil Rights class. | 民权课 |
[10:07] | It was all about the fundamental rights that we have as citizens. | 讲授作为公民所拥有的基本权利 |
[10:10] | And the way that we’re all protected equally under the law. | 以及法律如何平等保护我们 |
[10:13] | And maybe it sounds corny, but it meant a lot to me. | 也许听来是陈词滥调 但对我意义重大 |
[10:16] | Aunt Julia, I had no idea that | 茱莉亚姑姑 我不知道 |
[10:17] | you did that kind of law. | 你从事的法律是这方面的 |
[10:22] | No, I don’t, actually. | 实际上 不是这方面的 |
[10:24] | Right now, anyway. | 至少现在不是 |
[10:26] | What kind of law do you do? | 你从事哪方面的法律 |
[10:27] | How do I explain it? | 该怎么解释呢 |
[10:29] | You’ve heard the term “Mergers and Acquisitions?” | 你听过”企业并购”这个词吗 |
[10:32] | My job deals with the legal implications. | 我从事相关的法律工作 |
[10:34] | Corporate strategy, corporate finance. | 企业战略 企业融资 |
[10:36] | It’s the buying, selling, and combining of companies. | 即买卖合并公司 |
[10:38] | At the end of the day, we can provide the acquired company with a buy-out package. | 最后我们会提供买断协议给被兼并的公司 |
[10:43] | Is it–is it a lot of money? | 是一大笔钱吗 |
[10:46] | Not if I do my job right. | 如果我干得出色 就不是 |
[10:49] | Wait…Maybe just– | 等等…也许… |
[10:50] | Don’t–don’t include that part. | 别写这部分 |
[10:52] | That’s–it’s more complicated than I just explained. | 这实际上比我刚才解释的更复杂 |
[10:55] | Than screwing some poor slob out of his retirement? | 比榨干退休的穷鬼还要复杂 |
[10:59] | What? | 什么 |
[11:01] | Pretty Woman! | “风月俏佳人” |
[11:02] | I was–I was quoting Julia Roberts. | 我在引用朱莉娅·罗伯茨的话 |
[11:05] | But don’t worry, I know that’s not what it’s really like. | 别担心 我知道并不是那样 |
[11:10] | I want chocolate. | 我想吃巧克力味的 |
[11:11] | You want chocolate or vanilla? | 你要巧克力味还是香草味 |
[11:13] | Vanilla. | 香草味 |
[11:14] | Vanilla. Okay. | 香草味 好的 |
[11:17] | Oh, it’s my brother. | 是我哥哥 |
[11:19] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:20] | Well, uh, a couple of things. | 几件事 |
[11:22] | Number one, | 第一 |
[11:23] | I have to cancel our weekly basketball game tonight. | 我得取消今晚的篮球周赛 |
[11:25] | I am sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[11:26] | And number two, | 第二 |
[11:27] | I need a recommendation for a hip restaurant. | 我要你推荐一个嬉皮风餐馆 |
[11:30] | One, that’s, like, the eighth time in a row you’ve cancelled the game. | 第一 这是你连续第八次取消了 |
[11:34] | So technically, | 所以严格来说 |
[11:35] | I don’t think we can refer to it as “Weekly” anymore. | 我认为已经不能称之为”周赛”了 |
[11:36] | Yeah, all right, jackass. | 好吧 混蛋 |
[11:38] | Listen, what kind of “hip” are we talking about? | 你说的是哪种嬉皮风旅馆 |
[11:39] | Anniversary hip, or guys out on the town hip? | 周年嬉皮庆 还是新手嬉皮游 |
[11:42] | No, it’s just these two retail clients are in from out of town, | 只是两个从别处来的零售商客户 |
[11:45] | And somebody has to show them a good time. | 得有人带他们去乐一下 |
[11:47] | I drew the short straw. | 我不幸抽中下签 |
[11:48] | Are you sure you’re the right guy for the job? | 你确定你适合这份工作吗 |
[11:50] | – Yeah, very funny. – Write this down. | -是啊 很有趣 -记下来 |
[11:51] | Take them to Casa Villa on San Pablo. | 带他们去圣巴布罗的卡萨维拉餐厅 |
[11:54] | – You’re gonna love it. – All right. | -你会喜欢的 -好的 |
[11:56] | Well, they’ll love it. | 他们会喜欢的 |
[11:58] | – You’ll tolerate it, okay? – Thanks. | – 你得忍受 -谢谢 |
[12:01] | Can we get two? | 能选两个吗 |
[12:02] | No, no, we’ll get it at the table. | 不 不 我们坐下后会有的 |
[12:03] | We’re good, we’re good. | 我们很好 很好 |
[12:05] | I’m Adam Braverman. | 我是亚当·布雷弗曼 |
[12:06] | You must be Cosby’s brother. | 你一定是克罗斯比的哥哥吧 |
[12:08] | – Yes. – I have a table for you guys. | -是的 -我为你们留了座位 |
[12:09] | – Okay. – Right this way, gentlemen. | -好的 -先生们 这边请 |
[12:11] | Yeah, it’s my wife, I’ll be right with you. | 我妻子打来的 一会儿就过去 |
[12:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:15] | Hey, honey, what’s up? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[12:17] | Hey, honey, can you get out of your dinner? | 亲爱的 你能不吃饭就回来吗 |
[12:19] | Uh, why–why, what? Something happened? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[12:21] | No, no, there’s a three-hour bug movie playing at the IMAX, | 没 有场三小时巨幕电影 讲虫子的 |
[12:24] | And Haddie took Max, so you know what that means? | 海迪带麦克斯去了 你知道什么意思吧 |
[12:29] | Look. You just queue up the Van Morrison? | 听着 你准备好范·莫里森的唱片 |
[12:30] | I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 我尽快赶回家 |
[12:32] | Oh, hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[12:34] | Kitten’s on the grill. | 我心如猫挠 |
[12:37] | Soon as I can. All right, bye. | 我尽快 好的 再见 |
[12:49] | Hi, hi, check? Check. | 结账 结账 |
[12:51] | You guys are good, right? | 你们玩得很开心 是吧 |
[12:52] | You’re all set? | 准备走了吗 |
[12:54] | Can we get one more round? | 能再来一轮吗 |
[12:55] | – One more. – Okay, one more round. | -再来一轮 -好 再来一轮 |
[12:56] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | Better make mine a virgin. | 最好给我来杯纯草莓台克利酒 |
[12:59] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -明白 -谢谢 |
[13:03] | Sorry, guys. Just…My wife. | 抱歉 伙计们 我妻子打来的 |
[13:11] | The, uh, the Margarita twins | “玛格丽特”兄弟 |
[13:12] | Are holding me hostage here. | 把我当人质扣在这儿了 |
[13:14] | But, uh, I’m doing the best I can. | 但我尽力了 |
[13:16] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[13:17] | Um, actually, I’m sorry, | 其实 很抱歉 |
[13:18] | But it was a false alarm, okay? | 刚才是虚假警报 |
[13:21] | Max had a meltdown during one of the trailers, | 看预告片时 麦克斯突然发脾气了 |
[13:23] | So they came home early. | 他们提前回家了 |
[13:24] | I’m just calling to see if you pick up | 我打电话只是问你能不能 |
[13:25] | Pick up some cornflakes on the way home. | 回来的时候顺便买点玉米片 |
[13:27] | Honey, we already have cornflakes. | 亲爱的 我们已经买了玉米片了 |
[13:28] | I got cornflakes, you got cornflakes. | 玉米片 玉米片 |
[13:30] | Honey, I know that, but I accidentally bought | 我知道 但是我不小心买了 |
[13:32] | The ones with strawberries, okay? | 有草莓的那种 |
[13:34] | Max said that they were the toads. | 麦克斯说它们是蛤蟆 |
[13:38] | Okay, I’ll pick up some cornflakes without toads in them. | 好 我会买没有蛤蟆的玉米片的 |
[13:42] | Bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[13:47] | And a virgin strawberry daiquiri for you, sir. | 先生 你的纯草莓台克利酒 |
[13:52] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[13:54] | – Another round! – Whoo! Another round! | -再来一轮 -再来一轮 |
[13:59] | – Just one. – Yeah. | -才一轮哦 -好的 |
[14:14] | Honey, how many margaritas did you have? | 亲爱的 你到底喝了多少玛格丽塔酒 |
[14:16] | – Just two. – Just two? | -两杯而已 -只喝了两杯 |
[14:18] | Aspirin’s in the cabinet, | 橱柜里有阿司匹林 |
[14:19] | And you might wanna put some pants on– | 你最好把裤子穿好… |
[14:20] | – I’m done. – Cause Gaby’s gonna be here any minute | -我吃完了 -因为加比随时会到 |
[14:22] | Wait, clean up your stuff. | 等等 把你的东西清干净 |
[14:23] | – Nope. – Max. | -我不 -麦克斯 |
[14:25] | I think Gaby might be calling in sick today. | 我想加比今天得打电话请病假了 |
[14:27] | Really? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[14:29] | Well, I saw her at the bar last night. | 我昨晚在酒吧看到她了 |
[14:32] | You saw Gaby at the bar last night? | 你昨晚在酒吧看到加比了 |
[14:34] | She’s not even old enough to drink, | 她连喝酒的年龄都没到 |
[14:36] | – How could you see her at– – Oh, yeah, she is. | -你怎么可能看到她在 -的确是她 |
[14:37] | And if two margaritas can do this to me, | 如果两杯玛格丽塔酒能把我摧残成这样 |
[14:39] | I can only imagine what ten tequila shots did to her last night. | 可想而知 她喝了十杯龙舌兰什么样子 |
[14:43] | What? | 什么 |
[14:44] | Sticker system Gaby was shooting tequila last night? | 贴纸加比昨晚猛灌龙舌兰酒吗 |
[14:46] | Oh, yeah, it was like a girls gone wild video. | 对 就跟”美女也疯狂”[电影]里一样 |
[14:48] | You know, I don’t know | 我都不知道 |
[14:50] | How she can spend all day dealing with kids like Max, | 她怎么能整天照顾麦克斯这样的孩子 |
[14:52] | And then just leave it all behind. | 然后马上就全都抛之脑后 |
[14:53] | Well, what do you think that she leaves here, and goes home, | 那你认为她离开这里回家之后 |
[14:56] | And thinks about Max all night? | 整晚想着麦克斯吗 |
[14:57] | I mean, she has a life, you know. | 我是说 她有自己的生活 |
[14:59] | That’s what I do. | 我真这么想 |
[15:01] | That’s her. | 她来了 |
[15:02] | – Put your pants on. – Yep. | -把你裤子穿上 -好 |
[15:03] | Come on, let’s check it out. | 快来 我们看看 |
[15:04] | – Honey, no. – I wanna see how she looks. | -亲爱的 别 -我想看看她的状态 |
[15:06] | I don’t want her around Max in case she’s looking like– | 我不想让她和麦克斯一起 万一她看着… |
[15:09] | Like you? | 像你一样 |
[15:11] | I did reading, math, and writing. | 我看了书 做了数学题 还写了字 |
[15:13] | Can I have my stickers now? | 能给我贴纸了吗 |
[15:15] | Do I get a “Good morning” First? | 我有听见”早上好”吗 |
[15:17] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:18] | Do I get an extra sticker for that? | 我能得到额外的贴纸吗 |
[15:20] | I get an extra sticker. | 我要额外的贴纸 |
[15:22] | Have you been outside yet? It’s gorgeous. | 你们出去看了吗 太漂亮了 |
[15:23] | Yeah, sure is. | 当然 |
[15:25] | – See you later. – Bye. | -一会儿见 -拜 |
[15:27] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[15:28] | She looks like a mess. | 她看起来真是糟糕啊 |
[15:30] | She looks wrecked, honey. | 她看起来很憔悴 亲爱的 |
[15:31] | Very funny. | 真有意思 |
[15:34] | You’re not wearing pants. | 你没穿裤子 |
[15:36] | – That’s correct. – Hey, Had. | -没错 -海迪 |
[15:38] | Hey, how was your career day with Julia? | 你和茱莉亚的职业日怎么样 |
[15:39] | Oh, my god, it was really amazing. | 简直太棒了 |
[15:41] | It’s so nice to have this, | 很高兴能见到 |
[15:43] | Like, female professional that I can look up to, you know? | 我敬仰的那种职业女性 |
[15:47] | Mm-hmm, that’s great, honey. | 那太棒了 宝贝 |
[15:49] | Oh, my god, there’s this guy, | 有个男的 |
[15:50] | His name’s, like, Ross or something– | 好像是叫罗斯还是什么的… |
[15:52] | I don’t know. As far as I can tell, | 我记不太清了 据我所知 |
[15:53] | His entire job is just to get aunt Julia a latte | 他所有的工作就是在茱莉亚阿姨 |
[15:55] | whenever she wants. | 在任何想喝拿铁的时候给她端一杯拿铁 |
[15:57] | Wow, latte guy. | 拿铁男 |
[15:58] | That would be so cool. | 那太酷了 |
[15:59] | You should’ve seen the way that everybody just respected her. | 你们真该看看所有人都敬佩她的样子 |
[16:02] | It’s like–like, her secretary is a dude first of all. | 就像是 首先 她的秘书是个男的 |
[16:06] | And everybody calls her “Ms. Braverman.” | 所有人都叫她布雷弗曼夫人 |
[16:09] | It’s like she’s her own powerful woman, you know? | 就像她是那种主宰自己的女人 |
[16:12] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[16:13] | She took me out to lunch at this, | 她还带我去了个 |
[16:15] | Like, really expensive place. | 很高档的地方吃了午餐 |
[16:18] | It was the best meal I have ever had. | 这是我吃过的最好的一餐饭了 |
[16:20] | This is the world’s largest knot. | 这个是世界上最大的死结了 |
[16:22] | Hey, sweetie, come here. | 亲爱的 过来 |
[16:24] | You know, haddie really got me thinking | 海迪让我开始思考 |
[16:25] | About why I got into law. | 我走进法律界的原因 |
[16:27] | – Yeah? – Do you remember | -是吗 -你还记得 |
[16:29] | What I used to say in school all the time? | 我在学校的时候经常说的话吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah, that you wanted to make partner by 30? | 当然 你要在三十岁前成为合伙人 |
[16:33] | No, I said that once. | 不是 我说过一次 |
[16:34] | No, I said that once I paid off my student loans, | 在我还清助学贷款的时候说过 |
[16:37] | I would go to work for legal aid. | 我要投身于法律援助 |
[16:38] | Yeah, you said that once. | 对 你是说过一次 |
[16:41] | And if I recall, it was after a Al Gore rally. | 我回忆的话 是在阿尔·戈尔的集会后 |
[16:44] | All right, sweet pea, you are officially dressed. | 好了 小宝贝 你的衣服穿好了 |
[16:46] | Go get your backpack. | 去拿你的背包吧 |
[16:48] | Um, what is this about? | 你心里在想什么 |
[16:50] | Well, I got into the law to use it to help people, | 我踏足法律界的初衷是想帮助别人 |
[16:52] | And all I’m doing | 而我现在做的却是 |
[16:53] | Is helping big companies crush little companies. | 在帮助大公司挤垮小公司 |
[16:56] | You love crushing little companies. | 你喜欢挤垮小公司 |
[16:58] | I kn–I know, but what kind of person loves that? | 我知道 但什么样的人会喜欢干这个 |
[17:07] | Frank, I’m sorry. I’m here. | 弗兰克 不好意思 我来了 |
[17:09] | Traffic was terrible. | 交通状况太糟糕了 |
[17:11] | This…Came for you. | 这个 是给你的 |
[17:20] | No one’s ever sent me flowers at work before. | 从未有人送花到我上班的地方呢 |
[17:23] | Probably comes with not having an office. | 也许是因为没有办公室的缘故 |
[17:28] | “Pulchritudinous?” | “倾国倾城”吗 |
[17:30] | It means beautiful. | 就是漂亮的意思 |
[17:38] | So wait a minute… | 等一下… |
[17:40] | How young is young? | 多年轻才叫年轻 |
[17:41] | Like, you were saying he was young, but… | 你说他很年轻 但是 |
[17:43] | How young is he? | 他到底有多年轻 |
[17:44] | You know, like, 29. | 就是二十九岁的样子 |
[17:46] | – Well, that’s not too bad. – No, he’s 26. | -那也还好啦 -不是 他二十六 |
[17:47] | – I don’t know why I’m lying. – 26? | -我不知道我干嘛要撒谎 -二十六岁 |
[17:49] | – Yeah. – That’s not bad. | -没错 -那也还好啦 |
[17:50] | – That’s 12 years. – It’s 11 years. | -差十二岁呢 -是十一岁 |
[17:52] | It’s 11 years, and eight months. | 十一岁零八个月 |
[17:54] | – No, this is a good thing. – That’s a great thing. | -这是件好事 -这是件好事 |
[17:57] | And he’s Amber’s– he’s Amber’s English teacher? | 他还是安博的英语老师 |
[17:59] | – Yeah. – I know. | -是的 -我知道 |
[18:01] | So what? You should just go for it. | 那又怎么样 你尽管去爱吧 |
[18:02] | Good, go for it. | 对 尽管去吧 |
[18:04] | – Yeah? – I think it’s great, you know? | -真的 -我觉得很棒 知道吗 |
[18:06] | – I love it. – You’re both adults. | -我喜欢 -你们都是成年人 |
[18:07] | And he’s sort of an adult. | 他也能算作成年人了 |
[18:11] | He’s an adult. | 他是成年人 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry, hold on. Wait, is he hot? | 抱歉 慢着 等等 他正点吗 |
[18:14] | Yes, okay. I mean, that’s not the point. | 是 但那不是重点 |
[18:16] | No, I’m checking. | 不是 我就核实一下 |
[18:17] | He’s scruffy, like– | 他有点不修边幅 就像… |
[18:17] | He looks like Mark Ruffalo, kind of. | 他长得有点像马克·鲁弗洛 |
[18:19] | I love Mark Ruffalo. | 我喜欢马克·鲁弗洛 |
[18:21] | He is so cute. | 他很可爱的 |
[18:22] | I say you hit that. | 我说你被电到了 |
[18:24] | – Uh, did you? – I did. | -你有被电到吗 -有 |
[18:27] | Now that we’ve established that you’re gonna hit that. | 现在我们确定你要跟他上床了 |
[18:29] | – I am? Oh, wow. – Uh-huh, you are. | -我会吗 -你会 |
[18:31] | And I have a pertinent question. | 我还有个相关问题 |
[18:34] | You’re making a first impression, | 你要留下第一印象 |
[18:35] | You don’t want to scare him away with, like, a chia pet. | 你不想像个草头娃娃那样把他吓跑 |
[18:38] | Okay, Mark– | 好吧 马克… |
[18:39] | – Kristina! – What? | -克利斯蒂娜 -干嘛 |
[18:40] | Why is it that every time we have one of these family get-togethers, | 为什么每次我们三家聚在一起的时候 |
[18:44] | It turns into a to-do list for me? | 我就有干不完的事 |
[18:46] | Is that what you have? | 你就一定要这么想吗 |
[18:47] | Crosby thinks changing the oil is optional. | 克罗斯比认为换不换油箱都无所谓 |
[18:49] | A square hair? | 那是平头吗 |
[18:50] | A landing strip for somebody’s airplane. | 某人的飞机跑道 |
[18:55] | – What is going on? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[18:57] | What’s going on? What are you talking about? | 怎么了 你们聊什么呢 |
[18:58] | Sarah’s having sex with Amber’s English teacher. | 莎拉和安博的英语老师上床了 |
[19:00] | Not yet, not yet, don’t tell. | 还没有呢 别告诉他 |
[19:01] | What’s up with that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:03] | I just have a date. I’m not–I’m have a date. | 我只是开始约会了 没有 只是约会 |
[19:06] | Just a strategy session. | 现在是战略研讨会 |
[19:07] | So we’re preparing. | 我们正在做准备 |
[19:09] | – Adam, please. – All right. | -亚当 拜托 -好的 |
[19:11] | – I just have a date…have a date. – He is a nice gay. | -我只是约会…约会 -他不错哦 |
[19:14] | Haven’t touched his pickle yet. | 我还没碰过他的那个呢 |
[19:15] | Which reminds me. | 这倒提醒我了 |
[19:16] | I’m gonna wash my hands. | 我得去洗下手 |
[19:18] | I’m supposed to pick up the girls tomorrow night. | 我明天晚上本来要去接女孩儿们的 |
[19:19] | But if I see him, I can’t. | 可如果要见他 我就接不了 |
[19:21] | – Can anybody help me? – I can’t do it. | -有谁能帮我吗 -我不行 |
[19:22] | I have to be here with Max and Gaby, I’m sorry. | 我得在家陪着麦克斯和加比 抱歉 |
[19:24] | – He can. – What? | -他可以 -什么 |
[19:26] | – I just can’t. – Oh, Adam can do it. | -我不行 -亚当可以的 |
[19:28] | – Yeah. – You just need a break. | -对 -你需要休息休息 |
[19:30] | – Can Adam do it? – Yes. | -亚当可以吗 -可以 |
[19:31] | – Thank you, Adam. – See you later. | -谢谢你 亚当 -待会见 |
[19:32] | – Adam can do it! – Seriously, I wanna know | -亚当可以去的 -说真的 我想知道 |
[19:34] | What you’ve got going on down here. | 到底发生了些什么事 |
[19:44] | Looks like you guys had a big day, huh? | 看起来你们俩忙活了一天 |
[19:46] | – Oh, it was colossal. – Oh, good. | -今天太棒了 -太好了 |
[19:48] | Hey, if you’re cool with it, | 如果你同意的话 |
[19:49] | I would love to have another colossal day with him tomorrow. | 我很想明天再和他好好玩一天 |
[19:54] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好啊 -真的 |
[19:55] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是啊 -太好了 |
[19:56] | – Cool. – Thank you. | -很好 -谢谢 |
[19:59] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -好的 -来吧 |
[20:04] | – Okay, can you– – I got him. | -好的 你能不能… -我接住他了 |
[20:20] | Where’s my plane? | 我的飞机呢 |
[20:21] | – Here. – It’s right here, | -在这儿 -就在这儿 |
[20:22] | It’s right here. | 就在这儿 |
[20:25] | – Are we good? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[20:26] | Oh, his backpack. His backpack. | 还有他的背包 他的背包 |
[20:35] | Uh, I should put it on you. | 得给你背上了 |
[20:41] | No, no, it’s all right. | 没事 没事 好了 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:44] | Can you put that– | 你能不能把手… |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:54] | – All right. – All right. | -好的 -好的 |
[20:56] | – Good night. – Drive safe. | -晚安 -开车小心 |
[21:07] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:08] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[21:14] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[21:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:19] | What? Oh… | 什么 |
[21:20] | These are just old work files. | 只是些以前的工作文件 |
[21:23] | I saw how excited You got with aunt Julia for career day, | 我看到你跟茱莉亚姨妈参加职业日非常激动 |
[21:26] | So I got sort of nostalgic, and… | 让我有点怀旧了… |
[21:28] | Right, weren’t you, | 对了 你以前是 |
[21:30] | like, a councilman’s assistant? | 议员助理对吗 |
[21:32] | No, a legislative deputy. | 不是 是立法代表 |
[21:34] | I’ll show you my name. “kristina Braverman, | 给你看我的名字 克利斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼 |
[21:36] | Legislative deputy to councilman member.” | 议员立法代表 |
[21:39] | So these are the minutes that I proposed to council. | 这些是我向委员会提出的建议备忘录 |
[21:42] | I was trying to reduce the number of roadside billboards | 我当时正试图减少 |
[21:44] | At that time. | 路边广告牌的数量 |
[21:45] | Okay, so, like– you stopped there | 那么 就是说…你制止 |
[21:47] | From being too many billboards. | 出现过多的广告牌 |
[21:49] | Exactly, because they would block the views. | 完全正确 因为它们会阻挡视线 |
[21:52] | – Right. – So I had to stop it. | -是的 -所以我必须制止 |
[21:53] | – Cool – yeah. | -不错 -是啊 |
[21:56] | It passed. | 通过了 |
[21:57] | This ordinance passed. | 这条法令通过了 |
[21:59] | – Good for you. – Good for us. | -你真不错 -我们都很不错 |
[22:03] | That’s me. | 找我的 |
[22:04] | – That–what– – later. | -那个… -等会儿说 |
[22:05] | – Okay. – Have a good day. | -好的 -过的顺利 |
[22:06] | Honey, what about your lunch? | 宝贝 你的午饭 |
[22:07] | – Hey, hon. – Hi. | -亲爱的 -早 |
[22:09] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -还好吗 -我很好 |
[22:10] | – What are you doing? – I want eggs today. | -你在做什么 -我今天想吃鸡蛋 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:17] | We can do eggs. | 我们做鸡蛋吃 |
[22:23] | Watch out, a goblin’s coming through! | 注意 妖怪来啦 |
[22:31] | – Question. – Yes? | -提问 -什么 |
[22:32] | What’s with hasselhoff? | 那帅哥干嘛用的 |
[22:35] | Well, safety first. | 安全第一 |
[22:37] | Besides… | 另外… |
[22:38] | He can help watch the kids while you… | 在你帮我准备点心的时候 |
[22:41] | Help me fix a snack. | 他可以帮着照看孩子 |
[22:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[22:47] | Jabbar’s not a great swimmer, | 乔巴游的不好 |
[22:48] | I think I might stay in here with him. | 我想我还是留下来陪着他 |
[22:50] | No, I’ll get in the pool with the boys. | 不用 我会下水陪孩子们玩 |
[22:51] | It’s probably fine. | 没问题的 |
[22:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | Here we go. Come on, dude. | 我来了 过来 孩子们 |
[23:02] | – Right up here. – They look happy. | -就在这 -他们看起来很开心 |
[23:04] | – They’re playing. – Yeah. | -他们在玩耍 -是的 |
[23:06] | – That’s what kids do. – Everyone’s happy. | -孩子都是那样 -每个人都很开心 |
[23:07] | Right. | 是的 |
[23:28] | Oh, my god, I can’t. I can’t. | 上帝 我不能 我不能 |
[23:30] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[23:32] | Yes, you can. | 可以 你行的 |
[23:33] | No, I mean– yeah, I can. | 不 我是说 当然我是行的 |
[23:35] | But I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 但是 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[23:38] | But listen, hold–hold on. | 听着 等等 |
[23:39] | I just– speaking as a parent, | 我觉得…作为一名家长 |
[23:42] | I don’t know if I’m com– | 我不知道我是不是… |
[23:43] | I don’t know if I’m comfortable with this scenario. | 我不知道这种情况我能不能适应 |
[23:45] | What scenario? | 什么情况 |
[23:48] | Well, the scenario where the– | 这种情况就是… |
[23:52] | Where our kids are down in the pool. | 我们的孩子在下面的泳池里 |
[23:54] | And then we’re up here. | 而我们在上面 |
[23:57] | You know what, I can’t. | 你明白的 我不能 |
[23:59] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[24:02] | You’re serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[24:08] | Oh, all right. | 那好吧 |
[24:10] | I’m gonna need a minute. | 给我一分钟时间 |
[24:16] | Hey, where’s Haddie? | 海迪呢 |
[24:18] | Um, she’s at steve’s. | 她去史蒂夫家了 |
[24:20] | Can I still get a ride, | 我还能上车吗 |
[24:22] | Or should I hitch one from a creepy stranger? | 还是我要勾搭一个猥琐的陌生人送我回家 |
[24:28] | How was school? How was school? | 学校怎么样 学校怎么样 |
[24:30] | – It was fine. – Yeah? | -挺好啊 -是吗 |
[24:31] | Yep. | 是的 |
[24:33] | If you wanna listen to music | 如果你想听音乐的话 |
[24:34] | This car has an excellent sound system. | 这车有超棒的音响设备 |
[24:35] | No, no, no. | 不用了 不用 |
[24:36] | Watch this, it’s got an ipod docking station. | 看这里 这车有Ipod的接口 |
[24:38] | – Okay, uncle Adam. – Let’s check it. | -好的 亚当叔叔 -我们听听看 |
[24:40] | Loquacious. | 喋喋不休的 |
[24:42] | Very talkative, garrulous. | 非常多话 唠叨的 |
[24:44] | As in “Principal Grayson is extremely loquacious.” | 造句 格瑞森校长极其唠叨 |
[24:49] | What are you, studying? | 你在学习吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah, I’m studying. I know it’s hard to believe. | 是的 我在学习 我知道这让人难以置信 |
[24:53] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[24:55] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[24:56] | Okay, I have the S.A.T.’s on Saturday. | 好吧 我这周六要考S.A.T. |
[24:58] | – Cool. – Yeah. | -厉害 -是 |
[24:59] | And so my English teacher made me a mix tape | 所以我的英语老师给我录了点杂集 |
[25:02] | To help me study. | 帮助我学习 |
[25:04] | That’s pretty dedicated. Is he a good guy? | 这真是太乐于助人了 他人很好吗 |
[25:07] | Yeah, he’s– he’s a really good guy. | 是的 他是个非常好的人 |
[25:10] | Actually, he’s cool. | 真的 他很棒 |
[25:11] | He really–he cares if I do well or not, so. | 他…他关心我做得好与不好 |
[25:18] | – What? – Nothing, nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 没事 |
[25:20] | That’s great. That’s great. | 那很好 那很好 |
[25:22] | I’m really happy about that. | 我很高兴他这么做 |
[25:23] | Can we listen to something else? | 我们能听听别的吗 |
[25:24] | Sure. Actually, I’ve got something right here. | 当然 实际上 我这儿有好东西 |
[25:26] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[25:27] | You like Van Halen? | 你喜欢范·海伦吗[重金属乐队] |
[25:39] | – It’s so nice. – Thanks. | -这儿真棒 -谢谢 |
[25:51] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[25:53] | The sound and the fury. | 《喧嚣与躁动》 |
[25:55] | – One of my favorites. – Yes, I know. | -我的最爱之一 -我知道 |
[25:57] | – I have seen this before. – Yes, I know you have. | -我看过这本书 -我知道 |
[26:01] | Do you want something to drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[26:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[26:06] | So then what is this? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:08] | Like, the English teacher’s version of | 这是不是英语老师特有的 |
[26:11] | “Hey, baby, come over to my apartment. | “宝贝 来我的公寓 |
[26:13] | I’ll show you my etchings,” Huh? | 我给你看看我的铜版画”[有诱惑之意] |
[26:15] | No, um. That’s my… | 不是 那是我的… |
[26:18] | That’s my copy from high school. | 那是我高中时候买的 |
[26:22] | And if you turn to page 47, | 如果你翻到第47页的话 |
[26:24] | You’ll see what paragraph I highlighted | 你会看到在我17岁时标注的 |
[26:27] | When I was 17 years old. | 我最喜欢的一段 |
[26:28] | That’s what I wanted to show you. | 那才是我想让你看的地方 |
[26:41] | “Caddy got the box, | “卡迪拿着盒子 |
[26:42] | And set it on the floor, | 放到了地上 |
[26:44] | And opened it. It was full of stars.” | 然后打开了它 里面全是星星” |
[26:49] | “When I was still, they were still. | “当我静止的时候 他们也是静止的 |
[26:51] | “When I moved, they glinted and sparkled. | 我一动 它们就开始闪闪发光 |
[26:57] | I hushed.” | 我安静下来了” |
[27:08] | That’s what I wrote my paper about. | 我的论文写的就是这个主题 |
[27:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:10] | – That Amber plagiarized. – I know. | -让安博给剽窃去了 -我知道 |
[27:14] | So tell me that that isn’t weird. | 告诉我这不算诡异对吧 |
[27:16] | – It’s weird. – Yeah. | -很诡异 -是的 |
[27:18] | Two people from two different high schools. | 来自不同高中的两个人 |
[27:20] | – Hundreds of miles– – Decades apart. | -相距数百里 -相差十几年 |
[27:23] | That we pinpointed the exact same paragraph | 而我们居然都在那本书里标注了 |
[27:26] | in that book. | 完全相同的段落 |
[27:28] | – That’s a little weird. – That is weird. | -这才是有些怪怪的 -是挺怪的 |
[27:31] | That’s so weird. | 真是太怪了 |
[27:32] | – But I love that part, it’s… – I know. | -但我喜欢那一段… -我知道 |
[27:35] | The box of stars is such a good metaphor for Caddy. | 满盒的星星对卡迪来说是个非常好的比喻 |
[27:38] | Yeah. Bright and–and burning. | 是的 明亮而又火热 |
[27:42] | But she’s closed off in a dark, claustrophobic place. | 可她却被困在了一个黑暗幽闭的地方 |
[27:48] | But she’s lighting up everybody around her. | 不过她却照亮了身边的每个人 |
[28:15] | Seduced me with the Sound and the Fury. | 居然用《喧嚣与躁动》来勾引我 |
[28:18] | It works every time. | 可每次都会成功 |
[28:30] | – Here you go, sir. – Thank you. | -这是你的 先生 -谢谢 |
[28:32] | Hey. | 早 |
[28:35] | Hi, can I have a chocolate milkshake, please? | 请给我来一杯巧克力奶昔 |
[28:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:40] | – Hi. – Hey. | -早 -早 |
[28:41] | Why so early? | 为什么要这么早 |
[28:43] | I just– I’ve been trying to squeeze | 我这一周都在试着挤出点时间来 |
[28:44] | In this walk with Christina all week. | 好和克利斯蒂娜一起去散会步 |
[28:45] | And just that simple act requires that I get to work early, | 所以我就需要早点去上班 |
[28:47] | So I can get home early | 这样我才能 |
[28:48] | Before Gaby’s done working with Max. | 在加比陪护完麦克斯之前回到家里 |
[28:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:52] | Here’s what I wanna talk about. | 我是想和你谈谈 |
[28:54] | I’ve been thinking about | 我一直都在想 |
[28:55] | this whole thing with you and Amber’s teacher. | 你和安博的老师约会这件事情 |
[28:58] | His name is Mark. | 他的名字叫马克 |
[29:00] | Well, I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 好吧 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[29:02] | – Well… – Thank you. | -好吧… -谢谢 |
[29:04] | Thank you for the unwanted advice. | 谢谢你的不忠听的建议 |
[29:07] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[29:08] | Is that why we got up so early? | 这就是我们这么早起的原因吗 |
[29:10] | – For you to tell me– – Sarah, listen. | -就为了你好告诉我… -莎拉 听着 |
[29:12] | That I shouldn’t be happy? – When I gave Amber a ride home | 我就不该开心些吗 -我昨晚 |
[29:14] | Last night, it was pretty clear to me, | 接安博回家的时候 我敢肯定 |
[29:16] | she has a major crush on the guy. | 她暗恋上她的老师了 |
[29:20] | No, she doesn’t. | 不会 她才没有 |
[29:22] | Yes, she does. | 是的 她有 |
[29:23] | You remember when you were in high school | 你还记得你在高中的时候 |
[29:25] | And you had that crush on Mr. Livitsky? | 也曾爱上过里维斯基老师吗 |
[29:26] | How would you have felt | 如果妈妈和里维斯基老师上床 |
[29:28] | If mom slept with Mr. Livitsky? | 你会感觉如何 |
[29:28] | – Oh, gross! – Yeah, exactly. | -太恶心了 -没错 正是如此 |
[29:30] | No, Adam, it’s different. | 不 亚当 这不一样的 |
[29:32] | Mom was married. | 妈妈结婚了 |
[29:32] | – It’s not different. – And mom was mom. | -一样的 -妈妈就是妈妈 |
[29:35] | Sarah. Look, | 莎拉 听着 |
[29:38] | I just don’t want to see you fall into another… | 我只是不想看到你再次陷入… |
[29:40] | – Another failure? – No. You know what? | -另一场失败吗 -不是 你知道吗 |
[29:42] | Cause nothing I do ever works out. | 因为我做什么都会失败 |
[29:45] | No, no, no. You know what? Never mind, never mind. Stop it. | 不 你知道吗 算了 别说了 |
[29:46] | Forget about it. | 忘了吧 |
[29:48] | I just– I see Amber happier, | 我只是…我看到安博比以前开心 |
[29:49] | I see her engaged. | 我看她开始好好学习了 |
[29:51] | And I don’t wanna see her backslide, that’s all. | 我不想看到她倒退过去 就是这样 |
[29:52] | I see those things. | 我也看到这些情况了 |
[29:53] | You’re not the only good parent. | 不光只有你才是好父母 |
[29:57] | Okay, wow. | 好吧 |
[29:58] | Well, all I’m asking you to do is just– | 好吧 我只是想让你… |
[30:01] | just think about it before you do anything. | 在做任何事情之前先想清楚 |
[30:07] | I gotta go. Enjoy your milkshake. | 我得走了 好好享用你的奶昔吧 |
[30:17] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[30:18] | – Hello. – Hey, what’s up? | -你好 -什么事 |
[30:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:29] | Why are you being weird? | 你为什么表现的这么奇怪 |
[30:30] | I’m not being weird. | 我才不怪呢 |
[30:31] | I just came into your–to… | 我就是想进来… |
[30:33] | – Did somebody die? – Nobody died. | -有人死了吗 -没有人死 |
[30:37] | I… met somebody. | 我…在和别人约会了 |
[30:44] | That’s great. | 挺好的 |
[30:45] | But wait, there’s more. | 不过等下 还有些想说的 |
[30:48] | It’s somebody you know. | 是你认识的一个人 |
[30:49] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[30:52] | It’s, um… your teacher. | 是你的老师 |
[30:57] | Mr. Cyr. | 西尔老师 |
[31:00] | Mr. Cyr. | 西尔老师 |
[31:02] | Yeah, well, I guessed it wasn’t Mrs. Hasbrook. | 是的 我想肯定不会是哈斯布鲁克老师了 |
[31:06] | No, not with those orthopedic shoes. | 不是 没有那些矫形鞋啦 |
[31:09] | I mean, you like him, right? | 我是说 你喜欢他 是吗 |
[31:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:12] | I know, I–I just wasn’t sure. | 我知道 我就是不能肯定 |
[31:17] | It’s great. I said it was great. | 很棒 我说了这很棒 |
[31:19] | Just a couple times, you know. | 才出去过几次 |
[31:20] | I didn’t– it wasn’t– | 我没…没有… |
[31:22] | I just wanted to make sure there was something… | 我想要确定一下我们之间有感情… |
[31:24] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈这事吗 |
[31:25] | No, no, I just wanna study. | 不 不 我只想学习会 |
[31:49] | Hey, I’m home! | 我回来啦 |
[31:51] | – Hi. – Kristina. | -嗨 -克利斯蒂娜 |
[31:53] | – Yes, Adam. – Get your shoes. | -怎么 亚当 -穿上谢 |
[31:55] | Why? | 做什么 |
[31:56] | Cause we’re gonna go for a walk, come on. | 因为我们要去散散步 快点 |
[31:58] | Come on, I’m home early from work, | 快点 我这么早下班回家 |
[31:59] | The trash bins are in, | 家里就像个垃圾桶 |
[32:00] | And Max is with Gaby for another half hour. | 麦克斯还要和加比在一起呆上一个小时 |
[32:02] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 快走啦 |
[32:03] | Oh, no, honey, he’s not. | 不 亲爱的 他不会的 |
[32:04] | She leaves early on thursdays, | 她周四会提早离开 |
[32:04] | You forgot I told you. | 你忘了吗 我告诉过你的 |
[32:05] | No, no, no, I planned this. | 不是吧 我都计划好了啊 |
[32:07] | I’ll see you guys later. | 再见 大家 |
[32:08] | – Bye, Gaby. – Bye. | -再见 加比 -再见 |
[32:09] | Hey, Gaby. | 加比 |
[32:10] | What do you think about making a little overtime today? | 你今天愿意加一会班吗 |
[32:13] | Oh, I can’t, | 不行 |
[32:14] | I have another family at 7:00. | 我七点还要去另一个家庭 |
[32:15] | Well, look, that’s not for another two hours. | 听着 不是说让你再干两个小时 |
[32:17] | I’m just looking for one, it’s perfect. | 我只需要一个小时就足够了 就完美了 |
[32:19] | Right, it’s just really important | 但是 能够休息一会 |
[32:20] | That I take a break and have time to myself. | 有自己的时间对我来说是非常重要的 |
[32:23] | I hope you understand. | 希望你们能够理解 |
[32:24] | We understand completely. | 我们完全理解你 |
[32:26] | Thank you so much for today, and we’ll see you tomorrow. | 今天真是太感谢你了 明天见吧 |
[32:28] | – See you tomorrow. – See you tomorrow. | -明天见 -明天见 |
[32:29] | Oh, I’ll call you later about… | 晚点我会打电话给你说那件事的… |
[32:31] | – Oh, yes. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你 |
[32:32] | – Okay, bye. -Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[32:34] | She’s so great. | -她真是太棒了 |
[32:35] | – That’s great, yeah. – She’s amazing. | -挺好的 是的 -她真是太优秀了 |
[32:37] | Yeah, that’s great that she gets some time to herself. | 她能有些属于自己的时间是挺好的 |
[32:38] | Maybe she can make | 说不定她又能去和 |
[32:39] | Another date with jose cuervo. | 金快活[龙舌兰酒生产商]约会了 |
[32:40] | – Oh, god, Adam, come on. – It’s good | -天哪 亚当 得了吧 -你对她 |
[32:41] | You’re being so supportive of her, that’s good. | 那么支持也是非常好的 挺好 |
[32:42] | – What are you talking about? – Nothing. | -你在说什么啊 -没什么 |
[32:43] | You know what? Just forget it. | 你知道吗 还是算了吧 |
[32:45] | – I’m gonna go check on Max. – Okay, he’s fine. | -我去看看麦克斯吧 -他好着呢 |
[32:46] | And he’s not the one I’m worried about right now. | 我现在并不担心他 |
[32:48] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[32:49] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[32:50] | Honey, you’re all wound up, okay? | 亲爱的 你紧张兮兮的 |
[32:52] | It means that you need to take some time for yourself. | 你需要给自己留点时间 |
[32:54] | Gaby’s right, | 加比说的对 |
[32:55] | if you don’t take time for yourself, | 如果你不给自己留点时间的话 |
[32:57] | You’re gonna snap. You’re already snapping. | 你会崩溃的 你已经崩溃了 |
[32:59] | Don’t do that, we have a system set up. | 别那样做 我们有规矩的 |
[33:00] | If Max cleans up his toys, | 如果麦克斯收拾了他的玩具 |
[33:01] | He gets a sticker. | 他就能得到一张贴纸 |
[33:03] | Okay, I’ll just live like this. | 好吧 我不收拾了 |
[33:04] | And when exactly am I supposed to schedule | 那我什么时候才能把”我的时间” |
[33:07] | This “Me time” For myself? | 排上时间表呢 |
[33:08] | Adam, I don’t know. | 亚当 我不知道 |
[33:10] | You know, maybe we can put it on the dry erase board. | 或许我们可以在写字板上写出来 |
[33:12] | The dry erase board doesn’t accurately reflect the time suck | 写字板并不能反映出我为家庭和工作 |
[33:15] | That is my family and my job. | 所付出的精确时间 |
[33:16] | Hey, they are adults and they will manage. | 他们成人了 能管好自己 |
[33:17] | I don’t know how it works, | 我倒没看出来 |
[33:19] | but it seems like everybody else has a life. | 不过看上去其他人都有自己的生活 |
[33:20] | You know, Crosby’s got a life, | 你知道 克罗斯比有他的生活 |
[33:21] | Sarah moves back home to have a new life, | 莎拉搬回家来开始新生活 |
[33:22] | Even Gaby’s got a life. | 甚至就连加比也有自己的生活 |
[33:24] | – You have a life. – I don’t have a life. | -你也有你的生活啊 -我没有生活 |
[33:25] | Yeah, I don’t have a life, Christina. | 我没有生活 克利斯蒂娜 |
[33:27] | I have a schedule. | 我有的只是一张时间表而已 |
[33:28] | You have a life. | 你有生活的 |
[33:29] | How do you think that makes me feel? | 你有没有想过你那样说我是什么感觉 |
[33:31] | You have a schedule… | 你有张时间表… |
[33:32] | Kristina, this isn’t about you. | 克利斯蒂娜 这和你无关 |
[33:33] | – Then why is– – I feel like | -那为什么… -我觉得 |
[33:34] | Everybody’s treating me | 所有人都把我当做个 |
[33:36] | Like a damn household appliance all the time. | 该死的家用电器来对待 |
[33:37] | Oh, you too? | 你是这么觉得的吗 |
[33:38] | Maybe it’s about I’d like to | 也许我就只想和我的妻子 |
[33:39] | Go for a walk with my wife, | 一起出去散散步 |
[33:40] | But I can’t because Crosby needs to consult with me | 但我却不能因为克罗斯比总是要向我询问 |
[33:42] | About Jabbar, | 关于乔巴的事情 |
[33:43] | Or Katie, or Sarah. | 或者是凯蒂的事情 又或者莎拉的事情 |
[33:44] | Or you know, her kids need a father figure. | 你知道 她的孩子需要一个父亲 |
[33:46] | How am I supposed to say no to that? | 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[33:47] | – I don’t know. – And then my own kids. | -我不知道 -然后是我自己的孩子们 |
[33:49] | Trying to get Haddie involved with family time. | 想让海迪参与家庭活动 |
[33:51] | Or Max–god, | 还有麦克斯 天哪 |
[33:52] | I wish I knew what to do for Max. | 真希望我知道该拿麦克斯怎么办 |
[33:53] | Stop. | 够了 |
[33:54] | – Or behavioral aid. – Maybe what you need to do. | -还有行为治疗师 -或许你该做的 |
[33:55] | Maybe what you need to do is take a break. | 你该做的就是休息 |
[33:57] | – I can’t take a break! – Yes, you can take a break. | -我不能休息 -不 你能休息 |
[34:00] | Take a break. | 休息一下 |
[34:16] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[34:26] | You know, in two years, Amber’s gonna be graduated, | 你知道 两年后 安博就要毕业了 |
[34:31] | And you’re gonna be, um, 30. | 而你就30岁了 |
[34:34] | You know, almost 30. | 差不多要30岁 |
[34:37] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[34:40] | I think that maybe that’s the time that we should go out next. | 我想或许那时我们再出去约会 |
[34:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:44] | Wait, what, what…? | 等等 什么 什么… |
[34:45] | I’m asking you to go out with me. | 我在约你出去 |
[34:47] | In two years? | 在两年后吗 |
[34:50] | Are you–did you just break up with me? | 你…你是不是在和我分手 |
[34:55] | This is just the best I can do. | 我只能做到这样 |
[34:56] | Whoa, Sarah, Sarah, I don’t understand. | 莎拉 莎拉 我不明白 |
[34:58] | – This is working. – No. | -一切进展顺利 -不 |
[35:00] | This is not the part of my life that is supposed to be working. | 这不是我生活中该进展顺利的那部分 |
[35:02] | I moved here to take care of my family | 我搬到这里 照顾家人 |
[35:05] | And I’m doing a terrible job. | 我干着一份糟糕的工作 |
[35:06] | I’m sorry, but for now I just, | 抱歉 但眼下 我就是 |
[35:10] | I can’t think of anything else to do. | 我想不到其它可做的 |
[35:11] | Wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[35:14] | Wait, I don’t want to wait two years for this. | 等一下 我不想等两年 |
[35:17] | Do you? | 你想吗 |
[35:19] | Then don’t, okay? | 那么就别等了 好吗 |
[35:21] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[35:23] | Sarah, I… I really like you. | 莎拉 我…我真的很喜欢你 |
[35:26] | I…I really like you. | 我…我真的很喜欢你 |
[35:27] | No, I really like you. I really like you. | 不 我真的喜欢你 我真的喜欢你 |
[35:30] | Okay, so it– | 行 那么… |
[35:35] | Wait, wait. Sarah, Sarah. | 等等 等等 莎拉 莎拉 |
[35:39] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[36:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:07] | Hi, good morning! | 早上好 |
[36:10] | Do you want some coffee? I made some coffee. | 要咖啡吗 我准备了咖啡 |
[36:12] | It’s a big day. | 今天是个重要的日子 |
[36:13] | Come on, take some coffee for the road. | 来吧 带点咖啡上路 |
[36:14] | And honey, I know you don’t normally eat breakfast, | 亲爱的 我知道你通常不吃早饭的 |
[36:16] | But just today you might consider this. | 不过就今天 你考虑一下 |
[36:20] | It’s got all kinds of magic energy and stuff in it. | 里面蕴含各种能量 |
[36:24] | And just put that in your bag, you know? | 就把它放在你包里 |
[36:26] | I’ve made these– well, I didn’t make them. | 我做了这些…好吧 其实不是我做的 |
[36:27] | But you know, you have to use a number two pencil, | 但你知道 你得用2号铅笔 |
[36:29] | Cause if you use another– you know this probably– | 因为要是用了别的…你大概已经知道… |
[36:31] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[36:32] | – If you don’t– you gotta– | 要是你不…你打算… |
[36:35] | Amber. Amber. | 安博 安博 |
[36:37] | Amber! | 安博 |
[36:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:03] | – Hey, Crosby. – Hey, buddy. | -克洛斯比 -老兄 |
[37:05] | Sweetie, I want you to wait here for me, okay? | 宝贝 在这里等我 好吗 |
[37:07] | I need to talk to Crosby. | 我要和克洛斯比谈谈 |
[37:08] | – But can I go? – No, stay here. | -我能去吗 -不行 待在这里 |
[37:10] | – But he’s there. – Stay here. | -不过他在那里 -待在这里 |
[37:11] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[37:14] | Everything all right? | 一切顺利吗 |
[37:15] | When you ask to spend time with Jabbar, | 当你提出和乔巴一起出去的时候 |
[37:18] | I kind of expect you to spend time with Jabbar. | 我还期待你真的花时间和乔巴相处 |
[37:20] | I did. | 我确实花时间了 |
[37:23] | You’re busted. | 你别装了 |
[37:24] | He told me about your play date. | 他告诉我游戏时的事情了 |
[37:26] | Well, I don’t know what he told you, but– | 我不知道他告诉你什么了 不过… |
[37:27] | Our son is not chick bait, Crosby, come on! | 我们儿子不是诱饵 克洛斯比 行了 |
[37:30] | – Nothing happened. – Really? | -什么都没发生 -真的吗 |
[37:32] | No, I mean, it was about to happen. | 不是 我是说 快要发生了 |
[37:34] | – But I stopped it. – You stopped it? | -但我打住了 -你打住了吗 |
[37:36] | Yeah, I had a crisis of conscience. | 对 我那时受到良心谴责 |
[37:37] | And I mean, it was kind of a big life moment, actually. | 我是说 这确实是生命中的一个重要时刻 |
[37:40] | I’m really glad that you had a valuable learning experience | 当你把我们5岁的儿子一人留在游泳池时 |
[37:43] | While leaving our five-year-old son alone in the pool. | 我很高兴你学到了宝贵的一课 |
[37:45] | – What’s wrong with you? – Whoa, hey, Jasmine. | -你到底有什么毛病 -贾斯敏 |
[37:47] | I wanna be the guy you thought I was. | 我想成为你心目中的那个人 |
[37:50] | – Be it. – Well, I’m trying. | -那就做啊 -我在努力 |
[37:56] | Mommy, am I gonna stay with Crosby today? | 妈妈 我今天能和克洛斯比在一起吗 |
[37:58] | Not today, sweetie, not today. | 今天不行 宝贝 今天不行 |
[38:00] | – Why? – Bye, buddy. | -为什么 -再见 老兄 |
[38:01] | Look, I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快会再见的 |
[38:06] | If you want something, ask me. | 要是你想要什么 就问我 |
[38:08] | That’s what people do, they use their words. | 这才是正常人的做法 用语言 |
[38:10] | They don’t use telepathy or something. | 而不是用心灵感应什么的 |
[38:12] | It’s just this look that she does all the time. | 她一直摆的这个表情 |
[38:15] | And I’m sure you’ve seen it. | 我肯定你也已经见过了 |
[38:17] | Haddie, I want you to look around here. | 海迪 我要你看看周围 |
[38:21] | See this play structure and all this landscaping, | 看看这里的游戏设施 整体景观 |
[38:24] | And these benches here? | 还有这些长凳 |
[38:25] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[38:27] | Well, this company that built this building | 这家公司建了这栋楼 |
[38:29] | Wanted to use every inch of this land to put up offices. | 想要将每寸土地用于办公室 |
[38:32] | And your mother stepped in and fought them. | 你妈妈介入了 和他们斗争 |
[38:35] | Got them to put up $200,000 to build this little park. | 让他们拿出20万 建了这个小公园 |
[38:40] | Without her, this wouldn’t be here. | 没有她 就没有这个公园 |
[38:46] | That’s so Erin Brockovich of her. | 她还真有点”永不妥协”的作风 |
[38:54] | Well, now you know what your mother used to do. | 现在你知道你母亲过去都做些什么了 |
[39:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:08] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[39:10] | Coming out here with your dad today. | 今天和你爸爸一起出来 |
[39:12] | I know there are other things you’d rather be doing with your Saturday. | 我知道 周六你宁愿做其它事情 |
[39:16] | – No, there aren’t. – No? | -不 没有 -没有吗 |
[39:18] | – Nope. – Yeah, that’s what I thought. | -不 -我就是这么想的 |
[39:21] | – That’s what I thought. – Yep. | -我就是这么想的 -没错 |
[39:33] | Steve? | 史蒂夫吗 |
[39:35] | He was just supposed to call me if basketball got out early. | 我们说好若篮球赛结束得早 他给我打电话 |
[39:38] | We were gonna hang out, but it’s fine. | 我们本打算一起出去 不过没事 |
[39:40] | I’m gonna tell him that I can’t, that I’m busy. | 我告诉他我没空 我很忙 |
[39:44] | No. Go. | 不 去吧 |
[39:45] | – Have a good time. – No, dad, it’s fine. | -玩得开心 -不 爸爸 没事的 |
[39:47] | I don’t mind, I don’t mind. | 我不介意 不介意 |
[39:47] | Please, Haddie, go. | 海迪 去吧 |
[39:48] | Be 15. | 做15岁孩子该做的 |
[39:50] | Just be a good girl. | 要做个好女孩 |
[39:52] | – Are you sure? – I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[39:54] | Okay, thanks, dad. | 多谢啦 爸爸 |
[39:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:59] | hi! Oh, my–no! | 你好 天哪 不 |
[40:01] | No way! | 不可能 |
[40:06] | Yeah! No, no, no, no, yeah. | 行 不 不 不 行 |
[40:09] | I’m coming over right now. Okay, bye. | 我现在过来 好的 再见 |
[40:42] | I can’t believe you drove all the way from Fresno. | 真不敢相信你大老远从弗雷斯诺开车过来 |
[40:48] | – I’m here now, okay? – Okay. | -我在这里了 好吗 -好的 |
[40:49] | – How was your test? – Um, I didn’t go. | -考试怎么样 -我没去 |
[40:52] | – You didn’t take– – no. | -你没参加… -没 |
[40:54] | What do you care? Let’s go. | 你在乎些什么 我们走 |
[40:55] | – Where are we going? – Anywhere. | -我们去哪里 -随便什么地方 |
[40:57] | Let’s just drive, okay? | 开车 好吗 |
[41:10] | A deca and sugar-free and… latte | 无咖啡因无糖拿铁 |
[41:13] | Oh, you guys! | 你们 |
[41:15] | – Hey, Steve. – Hey. | -你好 斯蒂夫 -你好 |
[41:17] | Honey, this is really sweet of you. | 亲爱的 你们太体贴了 |
[41:19] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[41:19] | We stopped by Peet’s, | 我们去了皮兹咖啡 |
[41:20] | And I didn’t know if you’d want your regular. | 我不知道你是否还想要普通咖啡 |
[41:22] | It’s not really a big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[41:23] | It is a big deal, thank you. | 是个大事 谢谢 |
[41:25] | Did you know the sugar-free syrups | 你知道无糖糖浆对你而言 |
[41:28] | Are worse for you than the regular ones? | 比普通的更糟吗 |
[41:30] | Well, there’s a bunch of sites on it. | 有好多网站都有介绍 |
[41:32] | I can send you the link, or, you know, whatever. | 我可以发给你些链接 或者 随你便 |
[41:35] | Wait, where are you going? | 慢着 你们去哪里 |
[41:36] | We’re just gonna hang out in my room. | 我们正打算去我的房间 |
[41:37] | – No, Haddie. Haddie – what? | -不行 海迪 海迪 -什么 |
[41:38] | Keep the door open, please. | 麻烦把门开着 |
[41:40] | – Of course. – Where’s your dad? | -当然 -你爸爸在哪里 |
[41:41] | Oh, I don’t know, we split up like three hours ago. | 我不知道 大概3小时前我们分开的 |
[41:45] | What? | 什么 |