时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There’s this investment property that I want you to see | 有项房产投资 我想让你看看 |
[00:02] | How the hell was I supposed to know | 我该死的怎么会知道 |
[00:04] | There was gonna be a bubble? | 会有泡沫经济 |
[00:05] | Does this mean you might lose the house? | 你会因此失去房子吗 |
[00:07] | You have to tell mom. | 你得告诉妈妈 |
[00:08] | Daddy,this is Steve. | 爸爸 这是史蒂夫 |
[00:10] | He’s just constantly touching her. | 他最近频繁接触她 |
[00:12] | I swear, this kid’s got, like, eight hands. | 我发誓 这个孩子 就像有八只手 |
[00:14] | I would like to go out to dinner with you. | 我想和你一起出去吃饭 |
[00:16] | – You want to do that? – Yes. | -想一起去吗 -好 |
[00:23] | Mommy, mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[00:24] | Jabbar, Jabbar, Jabbar, Jabbar, Jabbar, Jabbar. | 乔巴 乔巴 乔巴 乔巴 |
[00:27] | Mommy, mommy. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[00:30] | Not there! You gotta go the window | 不是那儿 从窗子出去 |
[00:32] | Mom, are you in there? | 妈妈 你在里面吗 |
[00:34] | One second, honey. | 等一等 宝贝 |
[00:36] | Hurry, hurry, hurry. | 快点 快点 |
[00:38] | Mommy will be right there. | 妈妈就来 |
[00:40] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[00:42] | No, just hurry up. | 动作快点 |
[00:44] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[00:47] | Go, hurry. | 快走 快 |
[01:02] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:03] | Okay, Max, his name is Noel, | 麦克斯 他叫诺尔 |
[01:05] | And he’s a real interesting kid. | 是个很有趣的小朋友 |
[01:09] | And, you know, you might– you might like him. | 你也许会喜欢上他的 |
[01:10] | You know, maybe he could become a friend. | 也许他会成为你的朋友 |
[01:12] | Why do I need a friend? | 我为什么需要朋友 |
[01:13] | – You don’t need a friend. – ‘Cause friends are fun. | -你不是需要朋友 -有朋友才好玩 |
[01:15] | Can you give me a reason why friends are fun? | 为什么有朋友才好玩 能给我个理由吗 |
[01:18] | They’re fun because they’re friends. | 好玩是因为他们是你的朋友 |
[01:20] | And friends are friends. | 朋友就是朋友 |
[01:22] | In order to be a friend, you have to have a friend. | 要成为一个朋友 你就得先有个朋友 |
[01:24] | You know what, let’s just try to have a good time. | 不管怎么说 大家玩高兴点 |
[01:27] | It’s all about a low center of gravity. | 关键是要把重心放低就行 |
[01:29] | Here, give it a shot. | 来 试一试 |
[01:31] | – Oh, that’s all right. – No, go on. | -不用了 -没事 来吧 |
[01:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:35] | The most amazing physcal therapist for Noel comes to the house, | 对诺尔来说最棒的理治师来到家里 |
[01:37] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[01:38] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[01:40] | Am I talking too much about Noel? | 我是不是说了太多关于诺尔的事 |
[01:42] | I try to think about other things, but it’s just that | 我想说点别的 但是 |
[01:43] | I love him so much, you know what I mean? | 我实在太爱他了 你懂我的意思吧 |
[01:45] | – Yeah, I know. – It’s just so good for him. | -我懂 -这对他来说简直太好了 |
[01:47] | – ‘Cause he doesn’t get a lot of– – Hey, honey? | -因为他没有太多的 -亲爱的 |
[01:49] | Um, can you go check on the kids for a minute? | 你去看看孩子们好吗 |
[01:50] | Yeah, yeah. Uh-huh, I’m on it. | 好的 我就去 |
[01:52] | Hey, guys, how’s it going? | 孩子们 玩得怎么样 |
[01:57] | Can you get him to stop hugging me? | 能不能叫他别抱我了 |
[01:58] | Uh, Noel, Noel, Noel. Could– | 诺尔 诺尔 诺尔 |
[02:00] | Let’s roll around, let’s roll around. | 我们来打个滚 打个滚 |
[02:03] | He loves rolling around. | 他就爱打滚 |
[02:05] | Oh, yeah. Well, hey, that looks like fun. | 看起来很有趣嘛 |
[02:07] | You want to roll around, Max? | 你想打滚吗 麦克斯 |
[02:08] | Oh, god, he’s such a good boy. | 他真是个好孩子 |
[02:09] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[02:11] | I borrowed another recumbent so we can go biking later. | 我还借了一辆躺骑车 我们待会一起骑 |
[02:13] | Philly! Philly! Where did you find that? | 菲利 你从哪儿找来的 |
[02:16] | From Jim. | 向吉姆借的 |
[02:18] | You know, Max is not feeling so great. | 麦克斯现在不大舒服 |
[02:20] | – I think he’s– – Oh, really? | -我想他 -是吗 |
[02:21] | – A little– – Is it diarrhea? | -有点 -是不是痢疾 |
[02:23] | Noel had diarrhea a couple weeks ago. | 诺尔几个星期前也得了痢疾 |
[02:25] | He did. | 是的 |
[02:26] | Oh, well, we should probably go. | 我想我们得走了 |
[02:29] | It’s okay. You know, we can do it another time. | 没关系 我们下次再玩 |
[02:30] | Time to go. | 走咯 |
[02:31] | Definitely. | 那是当然 |
[02:33] | – It’s okay. Got it. – Rain check on the recumbent. | -没关系 理解 -我们改天去骑车 |
[02:36] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[02:38] | – Thanks for the nuts. – You’re so welcome. | -谢谢你的坚果 -别那么客气 |
[02:40] | – Noel, say good-bye. – Bye! | -诺尔 跟他们说再见 -再见 |
[02:43] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[02:49] | – Yeah, all right, bye. | -好的 没关系 再见 |
[02:52] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[02:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:55] | Greg Davis quit. Sydney’s coach. | 格瑞戈·达维斯不干了 西德尼的教练 |
[02:57] | He’s got some new project at work or some crap. | 说他工作上有新项目 狗屁借口 |
[03:01] | That happens. | 这种事常有的啦 |
[03:02] | Not three days before the season starts, | 但不是在还有三天赛季就要开始的时候 |
[03:05] | Leaving all the kids in the lurch. | 撇下这群孩子不管吧 |
[03:06] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[03:07] | The work thing, by the way, utterly bogus. | 说什么工作上的事 纯粹是胡编 |
[03:09] | Totally. | 绝对是 |
[03:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:12] | Greg Davis is hyper-competitive. | 格瑞戈·达维斯太好胜 |
[03:14] | He just wants to coach the stars. | 他只想训练那些精英们 |
[03:16] | He doesn’t want to coach the loser team. | 他才不想给这个败者队当教练 |
[03:18] | Syd’s on the loser team? | 西德尼分在败者队吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah. Athletically challenged. | 是啊 体育不好 |
[03:21] | She doesn’t need that kind of energy around her anyway. | 话说回来 她不需要那种能力 |
[03:24] | She’s better off without it. This is a good thing. | 不这样更好 是件好事 |
[03:25] | I agree. She needs some kind of energy, Julia. | 是的 但她需要某种能力 茱莉亚 |
[03:27] | They have to have a coach. | 他们得有个教练 |
[03:30] | Well, how about if I do it? | 那我来怎么样 |
[03:36] | What? | 什么 |
[03:37] | Oh, you’re serious? Okay. | 你说真的吗 好啊 |
[03:40] | Yeah, well, why not? | 是呀 为什么不能 |
[03:42] | And you don’t think it’s gonna be an issue with the– | 可你有没有想过会有个问题 |
[03:43] | What? | 什么 |
[03:45] | You know, with the team if they may not– | 这支队伍可能不会 |
[03:47] | – Win? – That’s it, yeah. | -赢吗 -对 是的 |
[03:49] | We both know you hate to lose. | 我俩都知道你不愿失败 |
[03:52] | Yeah, I would love to coach a team of rejects. | 我愿意给一支被放弃的球队当教练 |
[03:55] | – Sure you would. – Of losers. Yeah. | -你当然愿意 -败者队 |
[03:56] | – You know why? – No. | -知道为什么吗 -不知道 |
[03:57] | Because it pisses me off that the world | 他们就这样给人们划分等级 |
[03:59] | Is divided up that way– at five years old? | 这太让人气愤了 他们才5岁啊 |
[04:01] | No. | 不 |
[04:03] | I’m not just saying, “Okay, I’ll do it.” | 我不会只是说”好吧 我来做” |
[04:04] | No. You’re getting right in there. | 你一定会搞得像模像样的 |
[04:05] | I am gonna give these kids a great coaching experience | 我会给这帮孩子一次超级棒的训练经历 |
[04:08] | That isn’t about winning. | 无关输赢 |
[04:10] | – Right. No, no. – Yes. | -对 没错 -是的 |
[04:11] | It wouldn’t be, with you. God, no. | 只要你在 那是肯定的 绝对 |
[04:12] | It’s gonna be about having a good time. Yep. | 只要孩子们玩的开心 |
[04:14] | Hey, Syd, | 西德尼 |
[04:16] | Guess who’s gonna be your new soccer coach this season. | 猜猜谁会是你们这个赛季的新教练 |
[04:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:25] | Hi there, I am looking for the practically new laptop | 你好 我想找款九成新的笔记本电脑 |
[04:27] | At the low, low price. | 最最便宜的 |
[04:29] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[04:32] | That would be this one. | 就是这款了 |
[04:35] | That’s, like, ten years old. | 这个好像都用了10年了 |
[04:37] | Ten years? How can you tell? | 十年 你怎么看的出来 |
[04:41] | What do you mean? It’s huge. | 你看不出吗 这么笨重 |
[04:43] | Newer computers are slimmer. | 新的电脑要轻薄的多 |
[04:45] | It’s just–it’s like a bait and switch. | 简直是挂羊头卖狗肉 |
[04:48] | Well, that one’s a year old, | 那个只用了一年 |
[04:49] | But if your son wants you to see something slimmer, fine. | 不过你儿子想给你找个薄点的 可以 |
[04:53] | I told you, just look on craigslist. | 我说过 上craigslist网看看就行了 |
[04:55] | How’s your mother gonna look on craigslist | 你妈妈没有电脑 |
[04:57] | If she doesn’t have a computer? | 怎么上craigslist网 |
[05:00] | Excuse me, can I see these? | 不好意思 我能不能看看这个 |
[05:01] | The cuff links with the “Z” On them? | 就是上面有”Z”的那对袖扣 |
[05:08] | That’s incredible. | 不可思议 |
[05:10] | Do you know where these came from? | 你知道这是哪儿来的吗 |
[05:11] | I don’t remember, honestly, but they’re very nice. | 记不得了 说实话 非常漂亮的一对 |
[05:14] | Very elegant. You like them? | 很优雅 你喜欢它们 |
[05:16] | Hey, mom, I think that one up there | 妈妈 我觉得上面那个 |
[05:18] | Has maybe a possibility for running photoshop. | 大概可以运行photoshop |
[05:21] | Would you mind if I took a picture of these? | 你不介意我拍张照吧 |
[05:23] | – Sure. – Thank u. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[05:24] | Isn’t the computer more important than these cuff links? | 难道这些袖扣比电脑还重要 |
[05:28] | Yeah. It’s just weird. | 是的 太奇怪了 |
[05:30] | You know, your grandfather has a pair just like these. | 你外公也有一对这样的 |
[05:34] | I mean, exactly. | 一模一样 |
[06:27] | Yeah, who we just saw, because his thumbs were like this. | 刚才我们看到的那个人 拇指是这样的 |
[06:30] | Like, no, like, they were– it was on one hand. | 就像 就像长在一只手上 |
[06:33] | Really? Like, miniature, like? | 是吗 难道是袖珍型的 |
[06:34] | Yeah, but I think that’s what used to happen. | 不过我觉得以前就有这样的 |
[06:39] | Amber. | 安博 |
[06:40] | What, do you work here or something? | 你在这儿上班么 |
[06:42] | Yeah, you know, serving the ruling class. | 是的 为上流人士服务 |
[06:44] | As usual. | 和往常一样 |
[06:45] | So can I get you guys something? | 你们来点什么吗 |
[06:47] | Uh, how about two beers? Is that cool? | 两杯啤酒怎么样 行吗 |
[06:52] | Steve, don’t, like, put her on the spot. | 史蒂夫 别为难她 |
[06:54] | Unbelievable, Steve. | 不敢相信 史蒂夫 |
[06:56] | You know, you got a lot of nerve, | 你们真是大胆 |
[06:58] | You kids, coming in here. | 跑到这个地方来 |
[07:01] | Just this once, okay, guys? | 仅此一次 知道吗 |
[07:02] | – You’re amazing. Thank you. – I know. | -你太好了 谢谢 -我知道 |
[07:04] | – I’ll see you in a sec. – Be careful. | -待会见 -小心点 |
[07:05] | Do you want me to pay for that? | 要我付钱吗 |
[07:07] | No, it’s fine, dude. I got it. | 不 没关系 我知道 |
[07:08] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[07:10] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[07:10] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:11] | He said we should have a picnic on the golf course, | 他说我们该在高尔夫球场野餐 |
[07:14] | Which is kind of cute. | 很有意思的 |
[07:15] | Why would you have a picnic on the golf course? | 为什么要在高尔夫球场野餐 |
[07:17] | That’s kind of weird, isn’t it? | 这有点奇怪 不是吗 |
[07:18] | – It’s probably code for, like– – What? | -可能是种暗号 比如 -什么 |
[07:20] | Doing it. | 那事儿 |
[07:22] | I’m serious. I think it’s, like, a thing. | 我说真的 我觉得就是那意思 |
[07:24] | ‘Cause I saw couples going out there | 我见过有些情侣来这儿 |
[07:25] | With, like, blankets and bottles and stuff. | 带着毯子 瓶子之类的东西 |
[07:27] | You know what? He probably doesn’t even know about it. | 他可能压根儿不知道这个 |
[07:29] | It’s probably, like, | 这大概只是 |
[07:30] | An urban legend or something like that. | 像个都市传说或者其它的 |
[07:32] | – You think? – Yeah. You know? | -你这么觉得 -是的 要知道 |
[07:38] | Yeah, that’s a blanket. | 那的确是张毯子 |
[07:40] | That’s a blanket in that bag. | 包里有张毯子 |
[07:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:44] | Hey, dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[07:45] | I’m on my way to recharge my batteries. | 我急着给我的电池充电 |
[07:46] | Dad, dad, dad, wait. | 爸爸 爸爸 等等 |
[07:47] | Do you still have your cuff links that you had? | 你的那对袖扣还在吗 |
[07:49] | Those black ones with the gold “Z” On them? | 那对刻着金色”Z”的黑色袖扣 |
[07:53] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[07:54] | I was at a pawn shop the other day, | 那天我在当铺 |
[07:57] | And I swear I saw ones | 我发誓 看到一对 |
[07:58] | That looked exactly like yours. | 和你的一模一样的袖扣 |
[08:01] | Well, what were you doing in a pawn shop? | 你去当铺干吗 |
[08:03] | I’m looking for a laptop for my photoshop class. | 我在为我的图像处理课找台电脑 |
[08:05] | But do you still have ’em? Look, I took a picture. | 你那对还在吗 看 我照了张照片 |
[08:08] | They’re exactly the same, I swear. | 一模一样 我发誓 |
[08:13] | Oh, there could be, like, a thousand of those. | 这样的袖扣多着去了 |
[08:15] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[08:16] | I don’t know, dad. Do you still have yours? | 我难以理解 爸爸 那对袖扣还在吗 |
[08:19] | – I mean– – Ah, a pawn shop. | -我是说 -当铺 |
[08:21] | That figures. | 那就讲的通了 |
[08:24] | Don’t tell your mom, but I, uh, I did lose ’em. | 别告诉你妈妈 但我的确把它们弄丢了 |
[08:28] | I lost ’em at the gym about six months ago. | 大概六个月前 我在健身房弄丢的 |
[08:30] | Promise me you’re not gonna tell her. Promise? | 答应我不要告诉她 好吗 |
[08:34] | – Yeah, I promise. – Okay. | -我答应 -很好 |
[08:35] | – Okay. – Promise what? | -好的 -答应什么 |
[08:38] | I won’t tell you | 我不会告诉你 |
[08:39] | Dad’s been drinking out of the carton again. | 爸爸又直接拿着果汁盒喝了 |
[08:42] | Barbarian. | 野蛮人 |
[08:45] | You rat. | 小兔崽子 |
[08:55] | A host is someone who has a friend over. | 主人就是有朋友来访的人 |
[08:58] | That is exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[09:00] | And do you know what the first rule of being a good host is? | 你知道当一个好主人的首要任务是什么吗 |
[09:02] | – Sharing. – That’s right, sharing. | -分享 -答对了 分享 |
[09:04] | And also letting your guest choose what they want to do. | 同时也让客人选择他们想做的事 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:10] | So these people, the Genatasios, are coming over, | 那么 基纳塔西欧一家会过来玩 |
[09:12] | And they have a son David right around your age. | 他们有个儿子叫大卫 和你差不多大 |
[09:15] | And I work with David’s dad. | 我和大卫的爸爸一起工作 |
[09:18] | So, I mean, it would be nice | 我是说 如果能好好相处 |
[09:19] | If we all did our best to get along. | 那会是很好的事 |
[09:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:22] | So let’s say you and David are playing with your bugs, | 如果说你和大卫在玩你的虫子 |
[09:24] | And David decides that, you know, | 但是大卫觉得 |
[09:26] | He doesn’t want to play with your bugs anymore. | 他不想再玩你的虫子了 |
[09:28] | He wants to play basketball. What are you gonna do? | 他想玩篮球 你会怎么做 |
[09:29] | – Play basketball. – Right, right. | -玩篮球 -很好 很好 |
[09:33] | – Even if you want to– – Still play with bugs. | -即使你还是 -想玩虫子 |
[09:36] | Exactly. Okay? | 就是这样 好吗 |
[09:38] | Can we stop talking about this now? | 我们能不能不说这个了 |
[09:40] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:42] | You owe me a sticker for this. | 你欠我一张贴纸 |
[09:44] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[09:52] | This is awesome, Brian. | 这太棒了 布莱恩 |
[09:55] | Hey, team, this season, a miracle is going to happen. | 队员们 这个赛季 有个奇迹会发生 |
[09:59] | We are going to win every single game. | 我们要赢下每场比赛 |
[10:03] | No, we’re not. | 我们做不到 |
[10:05] | We are, because we will define winning | 我们可以 因为赢的标准不再是 |
[10:07] | Not by what’s on the scoreboard | 计分板上的数字 |
[10:08] | But by each of us getting better at our special skills, | 而是我们的技术进步了多少 |
[10:11] | By putting them together into a team, | 是将进步融入队伍整体之中 |
[10:14] | And by having fun while we’re doing it. | 是我们在过程中享受了多少快乐 |
[10:17] | Okay, let’s give Brian a hand. | 给布莱恩点掌声 |
[10:21] | Good work. | 做的漂亮 |
[10:22] | Is there anyone else that has a special skill they want to share? | 还有谁要展示下特殊技艺吗 |
[10:25] | – I do. – Okay. | -我 -好的 |
[10:38] | Okay, Marcus. That– that looked difficult. | 很好 马库斯 那看起来挺难的 |
[10:56] | Look, Haddie, I– I don’t want to force you | 海迪 我不想勉强你 |
[10:58] | Into anything that you don’t want to do. | 做你不愿意做的事 |
[11:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry for being weird tonight. | 我为今晚的古怪表现道歉 |
[11:06] | No, it’s– it’s cool. | 不 这没事 |
[11:08] | We can, uh, we can try for next week. | 我们可以下周再试试 |
[11:12] | Well, that’s what we talked about. | 我们谈过的 |
[11:15] | You said– what you indicated– | 你说过 你暗示的 |
[11:18] | Are you telling me that I led you on? | 你是说是我误导你了吗 |
[11:21] | No. | 不 |
[11:22] | No, I’m saying– | 不 我只是说 |
[11:23] | I’m saying I care about you. | 我想说我在乎你 |
[11:26] | So whenever you’re ready, I’ll wait. | 无论你何时准备好 我都会等的 |
[11:29] | – Steve. – What? | -史蒂夫 -怎么了 |
[11:31] | I–I’m not going to just, like, ripen | 我不会就和水果一样 |
[11:35] | like a piece of fruit. | 等等就会熟的 |
[11:37] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[11:39] | I don’t–I don’t think that this whole thing is working. | 我不觉得这整件事发展顺利 |
[11:43] | What whole thing? What are you talking about? | 什么整件事 你在说什么 |
[11:47] | Like us. | 比如我们 |
[11:51] | Why would you even say that? | 你为什么要那么说 |
[11:52] | I mean, you’re just upset, obviously, right now, and– | 我知道你只是不安 很明显 现在 |
[11:55] | I’m upset. I’m not just upset. | 我是不安 但我不是”只是不安” |
[11:59] | So one minute we’re going from almost having sex | 那么 一分钟前 我们差点要做爱 |
[12:01] | To what, a breakup? | 现在就要分手吗 |
[12:06] | – Steve. – What is your deal? | -史蒂夫 -你在想什么 |
[12:07] | Steve. Okay, listen. I care about you. | 史蒂夫 听着 我很在乎你 |
[12:11] | I really do, a lot. | 我真的 很在乎 |
[12:12] | I just–I–I feel like | 我只是觉得 |
[12:15] | This is what I have to do right now. | 这是我现在该做的 |
[12:22] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:46] | – You okay? – Yeah, perfect. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[12:51] | Haddie. | 海迪 |
[12:53] | Honey, that outlet upstairs is– | 海迪 楼上的出口 |
[12:54] | Are you okay, babe? She’s not okay. | 你还好吗 宝贝 她不好 |
[12:56] | Hey, did you talk to her? | 你和她谈了吗 |
[12:57] | Did you find out why they broke up? | 你知道他们为什么分手吗 |
[12:58] | I don’t know, honey. They just did. | 我不知道 亲爱的 他们就是分了 |
[13:00] | That’s all I could get out of her. | 这是我唯一能从她口里套出来的 |
[13:01] | Well, was it him? Was it her? | 是他 还是她提的 |
[13:03] | I mean, who broke up with who here? | 谁提出分手的 |
[13:04] | – She broke up with him. – Good. | -她提出分手的 -很好 |
[13:08] | What? That’s good, isn’t it? | 怎么了 这很好 不是吗 |
[13:09] | – How is that good? – I don’t know. | -哪里好了 -我不知道 |
[13:11] | I feel really bad for both of them. | 我为他俩都感到可惜 |
[13:12] | They were really cute together, you know? | 他俩在一起真的很可爱 知道吗 |
[13:14] | Hey, don’t forget, the Genatasios are coming over tonight. | 别忘了 基纳塔西欧一家今晚要过来 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I know, you’ve reminded me, like, 16 times. | 我知道 你已经提醒了我16遍了 |
[13:19] | Why is that? Let’s see. | 为什么 让我想想 |
[13:21] | Do I embarrass you socially? | 社交方面 我让你难堪了吗 |
[13:22] | Hey, hey, I just think | 嘿 我只是在想 |
[13:24] | That we’re really gonna get along with these people, okay? | 我们要和他们好好相处 知道吗 |
[13:25] | Max could have a new friend in David. | 麦克斯会有个新朋友的 大卫 |
[13:27] | You know, these people are cool. | 他们真的很酷 |
[13:28] | You know, they have potential to become top five friends here. | 他们有可能会成为这里排名前五的朋友 |
[13:31] | – Top five. – Yeah. Mm-hmm. | -前五 -好吧 |
[13:32] | Top five friends. That’s pretty cool, honey. | 排名前五的朋友 那真的很酷 宝贝 |
[13:34] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[13:38] | I’m going to the market. You need anything? | 我要去超市 你要带点什么吗 |
[13:42] | Mm-hmm, could you get me a six-pack | 你能给我带六罐 |
[13:43] | Of a different kind of intelligence? | 各种各样的智慧吗 |
[13:45] | Okay. What kind would you like? | 好的 你喜欢什么样的 |
[13:47] | I don’t know. Just some kind that I don’t have. | 我不知道 就要我没有的 |
[13:49] | Whatever kind it takes to do this. | 任何一种可以搞定这个的 |
[13:51] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[13:52] | The professor already gave me an incomplete, | 教授刚给我了个”未完成” |
[13:54] | And that was just out of the kindness of his heart. | 那已经是他的格外仁慈了 |
[13:55] | – Is this the manual? – Mm-hmm. | -这是使用手册吗 -是的 |
[13:59] | Have you started reading it? | 你开始看了吗 |
[14:00] | I mean, look at it. It’s so big. | 你看看 这是多么巨大的工程 |
[14:02] | It’s like, in a foreign language. | 就像用外语写的一样 |
[14:04] | Well, if you don’t start, you’re never gonna succeed. | 如果你不开始 你永远不会成功 |
[14:10] | I think you’re afraid of trying. | 我想你只是害怕尝试 |
[14:13] | Now I’m afraid of trying? | 现在 我害怕尝试吗 |
[14:15] | You always said in high school, I was afraid of failing. | 我高中时你总说 我害怕失败 |
[14:17] | I mean, which is it? | 到底是哪个 |
[14:21] | It’s your life. | 这是你自己的人生 |
[14:22] | Well, I’m just saying, mom. | 我只是随便说说 妈妈 |
[14:24] | You know, what do you know about failure? | 你知道什么是失败吗 |
[14:26] | I’m acquainted with failure. | 我再熟悉不过了 |
[14:28] | No, mom, real failure. | 不 妈妈 真正的失败 |
[14:29] | Not like, | 不是那种 |
[14:30] | oh, my organic pastry dough didn’t rise. | 哦 我的有机酥皮面团没发起来 |
[14:31] | I mean, real failure. | 我是说 真正的失败 |
[14:41] | Sure you don’t need anything? | 确定不需要任何东西吗 |
[14:45] | – Hey, mom, just kidding. – I know. | -妈妈 只是个玩笑 -我知道 |
[14:48] | – Mom. – Bye-bye. | -妈妈 -再见 |
[14:53] | I mean, we’re outside, and it sounds really nice and sexy, | 我们在外面 听起来真的很甜蜜很性感 |
[14:56] | But it was cold, and there was, like, a rock | 但是很冷 像是块石头 |
[14:59] | Digging into my back. | 戳着我的背部 |
[15:00] | Oh, dude, yeah. There you go, man. | 伙计 你看你 |
[15:02] | You don’t want that. It’s a bad vibe. | 你不想要那个 气氛不好 |
[15:03] | Amber, that’s not what it was. | 安博 不是那样的 |
[15:05] | Like, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[15:06] | I just–I want it to be working, | 我就是…我想要事情顺利发展的 |
[15:08] | But it wasn’t and, like, it just wasn’t good. | 但是没有 反正就是不好 |
[15:13] | – So you broke– – Dude, watch it. | -所以你和他分了 -伙计 看着点 |
[15:18] | I know. Unbelievable. But–so you broke up with him? | 难以置信 所以你和他分手了 |
[15:21] | Basically. | 基本上如此 |
[15:22] | It was like I wasn’t even with a person anymore. | 就像我甚至不是和一个人在一起 |
[15:25] | I was with a stupid cliche. | 而是和一堆愚蠢的陈词滥调 |
[15:27] | Dude, I’m so sorry, but believe me, | 我真的很遗憾 但是相信我 |
[15:29] | If there’s one thing I know, | 我只知道 |
[15:30] | You don’t want to cash in your v chip | 你不想把你的第一次 |
[15:32] | With a cliche or a jerk or a douche. | 给一个满嘴套话的人或傻瓜笨蛋 |
[15:36] | So I guess that rules out Steve. | 那么 我想史蒂夫出局了 |
[15:40] | You did the right thing for sure, man. | 毫无疑问 你做的很对 |
[15:42] | – Really? – 100%. | -真的 -百分之百 |
[15:45] | Okay. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:47] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[15:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:54] | I was in here the other day. | 我几天前来过这儿 |
[15:56] | I don’t know if you remember. | 不知道你还记不记得 |
[15:57] | I was looking at the cuff links. | 我当时看到了一对袖扣 |
[15:59] | Couldn’t resist them, huh? | 忍不住想买了是吧 |
[16:01] | Well, actually, I, um, | 实际上 我 |
[16:04] | I would really like to know who brought those in. | 我很想知道是谁把它们卖到这来的 |
[16:07] | I can’t tell you that. | 无可奉告 |
[16:09] | No, you said that the other day. | 你那天也这么说过 |
[16:10] | I understand. Believe me. | 我理解 真的 |
[16:11] | But, see, | 但是 是这样 |
[16:12] | My dad thinks they might have been stolen from his gym. | 我爸爸觉得它们是在健身房被偷了 |
[16:15] | Lady, it’s policy. | 女士 这是规矩 |
[16:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:21] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[16:24] | Jewelry. | 珠宝类 |
[16:27] | Cuff links. | 袖扣 |
[16:31] | That item was pawned by Zeek Braverman. | 这对袖扣是奇克·布雷弗曼典当的 |
[16:37] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸 |
[16:41] | Well, look, he had some other items. | 他还当了些其他物件 |
[16:45] | I was gonna put them out today. | 我今天本来打算把它们拿出来的 |
[16:48] | Uh, it’s probably a cash flow thing. | 可能是因为资金周转之类的问题 |
[16:53] | Uh, he’ll be back for them. | 他会来赎回它们的 |
[16:56] | – How much? – $400. | -多少钱 -四百美元 |
[17:14] | That’s it. That’s it, guys. | 就是这样 就是这样 孩子们 |
[17:16] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[17:32] | Good game, guys. Huddle up. | 好样的 孩子们 集合 |
[17:36] | Huddle up, huddle up. | 集合 集合 |
[17:37] | That was a good game. | 大家踢得不错 |
[17:39] | We’re gonna have practice again, | 我们还要继续练习 |
[17:42] | I love your kids. | 我好喜欢你这群孩子们 |
[17:43] | They are so cute. | 他们太可爱了 |
[17:44] | Oh, well, if you came here scouting, | 如果你是来挖墙脚的话 |
[17:46] | Forget about it. | 那就免谈了 |
[17:47] | No, I-I came to see | 不是 我是来看看 |
[17:48] | If you wanted to take one of my players. | 你要不要挑一个我的队员 |
[17:50] | We have so many good players. | 我们有很多好队员的 |
[17:51] | If you take one, it would, | 你要是挑一个的话 |
[17:52] | You know, make the game more fun for everyone. | 对大家来说 比赛会更有趣味性的 |
[18:16] | Namaste. | 客气了[合十礼 表示问候] |
[18:18] | If you’re not interested in the ghost spider, | 你要是对鬼蜘蛛没兴趣的话 |
[18:21] | We could look at weevil snout beetles. | 那我们来看看象鼻虫吧 |
[18:23] | Weevil snout beetles are part of the largest family | 象鼻虫属于动物王国里 |
[18:25] | In the animal kingdom. | 最大的家族 |
[18:26] | There are over 2,500 species in southern Africa alone. | 仅非洲南部就有两千五百种以上的象鼻虫 |
[18:32] | Premature, but I did it then. | 不成熟 但我以前也做过 |
[18:36] | I just want you guys to know | 我只是让你们知道 |
[18:37] | the things I’m about to do with this bleu cheese | 我马上要用蓝纹奶酪做的 |
[18:39] | Should probably be illegal. | 可能是违法的哟 |
[18:40] | Fiendish. | 棘手啊 |
[18:44] | Let it caramelize. | 让它焦糖化 |
[18:48] | Hey, Max, what’s up? | 麦克斯 怎么啦 |
[18:49] | I asked if he wanted to play with other bugs. | 我问了他 要不要玩玩其它虫子 |
[18:52] | Uh, you guys, I’m–I’m sorry, | 真是不好意思 |
[18:55] | But David says that he’s not feeling so well. | 但是大卫说他不太舒服 |
[18:58] | Head or tummy? | 头还是肚子不舒服 |
[19:00] | – Cause we have… – Ah, no, no, no, no. | -我们有… -不用不用 |
[19:01] | It’s okay. It’s just… | 没事的 只是 |
[19:02] | If he’s contagious, | 如果他会传染的话 |
[19:03] | You know what they say about the first 24 hours, | 你知道人家说头二十四个小时要怎样的 |
[19:05] | And we should probably… | 我们也许得… |
[19:05] | Babe, we just…we just got here. | 宝贝儿 我们刚到这儿 |
[19:07] | The food, I mean, it looks delicious. | 那些吃的看起来味道不错 |
[19:10] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[19:13] | We’re gonna make it another day. | 那我们下次再聚吧 |
[19:14] | – Yep. – Okay. | -嗯 -好吧 |
[19:16] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry. | 太不好意思了 |
[19:22] | I hope it wasn’t something that I cooked. | 希望不是被我做的那些吃的弄的 |
[19:23] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[19:24] | It happens, you know kids. | 碰巧而已 小孩嘛 就是这样 |
[19:26] | – All right, bye. – Bye. Thanks. | -那好吧 再见 -再见 谢了 |
[19:28] | – Thank you very much. – See ya. | -太谢谢了 -再见 |
[19:29] | – Thank you. – It looks delicious. | -谢了 -看起来味道不错 |
[19:31] | Max, you want me to look at some bugs with you? | 麦克斯 想要我跟你一起看看虫子吗 |
[19:32] | Your shoelace, buddy. | 你的鞋带 |
[19:39] | – That kid was not sick. – I know. | -那个孩子没生病 -我知道 |
[19:42] | You know, I can’t believe they would just leave like that. | 你知道 真不敢相信他们就那样走了 |
[19:46] | You know, we hadn’t even brought out the damn apple crisp yet. | 我们连苹果酥都还没拿出来 |
[19:48] | You made apple crisp. | 你做了苹果酥 |
[19:49] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[19:50] | We did the same thing to the Lessings, remember? | 别忘了 我们对莱辛家也做过同样的事 |
[19:52] | Same thing. | 一模一样 |
[19:54] | Well, look, so what? | 那又怎样 |
[19:55] | Now we’re relegated to the short bus? | 我们现在就属于残障人士了吗 |
[19:57] | We have to hang out with people like the Lessings | 我们只好和莱辛家那样的人一起玩 |
[19:59] | Instead of cool people like the Genatasios? | 而非基纳塔西欧家这类受欢迎的人吗 |
[20:01] | Well, maybe it’s not about us right now, okay? | 也许现在不是关于我们俩 |
[20:03] | Maybe it’s about Max. | 也许是关于麦克斯 |
[20:06] | Well, can’t it be about us just a little bit? | 就不能跟我们有一点关系吗 |
[20:09] | Little bit? | 就一点 |
[20:14] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:17] | Round three? | 第三轮吗 |
[20:20] | I’m gonna need to hydrate or something before. | 那之前我得去喝点水之类的 |
[20:22] | No. | 不是 |
[20:23] | That’s not what you were talking about? | 你不是在说这个吗 |
[20:24] | No, I was not talking about that. | 不是 我没说这个 |
[20:26] | I meant about your sister asking about Jabbar | 我是说你妹妹要乔巴 |
[20:30] | Playing on the soccer team. | 加入足球队的事 |
[20:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:34] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[20:35] | I have to pee, but when I get back, | 我要尿尿了 我回来之后 |
[20:37] | I would love to talk about this with you. | 就跟你讨论这个 |
[20:48] | Crosby. | 克罗斯比 |
[20:51] | Uh, you tired? | 你很累了 |
[20:57] | Okay, uh, you’re…you’re still sleeping. | 你…还在睡觉 |
[21:00] | – This…this is a dream. – It is? | -这…是在做梦 -是做梦吗 |
[21:02] | Yeah. I’m not really here. | 嗯 我不是真的在这儿 |
[21:05] | It’s just a fun dream. | 这只是个有趣的梦 |
[21:08] | Okay. Okay, Crosby. | 好吧 好吧 克罗斯比 |
[21:13] | Should I go back to bed | 我是不是应该回到床上 |
[21:14] | And make believe I didn’t see you? | 然后假装没看到你 |
[21:15] | Yes, that’s a good plan. | 对 这是个好计划 |
[21:34] | Don’t take all those. Those are my favorite. | 别都吃了 那些是我最喜欢的 |
[21:38] | Have you talked to Haddie? | 你和海迪聊过了吗 |
[21:40] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[21:41] | Look, she broke up with me. | 她跟我分手了 |
[21:44] | Were you pressuring her, perhaps? | 可能是 你给她压力了 |
[21:45] | No, I wasn’t pressuring her. | 没有 我没给她压力 |
[21:47] | I just wanted it to be special. | 我只是想要特别一点 |
[21:52] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you. | 那我不知道该跟你说什么了 |
[21:55] | Maybe it wasn’t the right time for her or something. | 也许对她来说时机还不对 |
[21:57] | Well, so she did talk to you. | 看来 她的确跟你说了 |
[22:00] | Yes, she talked to me. | 没错 她跟我聊过 |
[22:03] | I told her she should just do | 我跟她说 现在她只需要做 |
[22:04] | Whatever she felt was right in the moment, you know? | 她觉得对的事就行了 |
[22:08] | So are you feeling more heartbroken | 你现在的感受是更多伤心呢 |
[22:10] | Or are you feeling rejected? | 还是觉得被拒绝了 |
[22:12] | I guess a little bit of both. | 我想都有点吧 |
[22:15] | They’re, uh…they’re pretty inseparable. | 它们通常形影相随的 |
[22:17] | I wouldn’t say they’re inseparable. | 我就不这么觉得 |
[22:19] | I mean, heartbroken, to me, | 对我来说 伤心似乎是 |
[22:21] | Seems like you’re more sad about what happened, you know? | 更多的对发生的事感到难过 |
[22:23] | Like, that you can’t be with a person anymore. | 例如 你不能再继续和某人在一起了 |
[22:26] | But rejected is more, like, you’re taking it personally | 但是被拒绝就更像是针对个人 |
[22:29] | And you’re mad, you know? | 你会很生气 明白了吗 |
[22:32] | Where did, uh…where did all this wisdom come from? | 这些至理名言是从哪听来的 |
[22:35] | From Fresno, of course. | 当然是从弗雷斯诺 |
[22:38] | The wisdom capital of the world? | 那个世界智慧之都吗 |
[22:39] | Ah, yes, you’ve heard of it. | 没错 你听说过啊 |
[22:43] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:44] | Well, my mom’s kind of crazy. | 我妈有点疯 |
[22:46] | Ish. | 或多或少 |
[22:47] | And my dad really wasn’t around very much, | 而我爸也不经常在我身边 |
[22:49] | So I guess you just kind of have to figure stuff out for yourself, | 所以我估计当你这样长大 |
[22:53] | When you’re raised like that, you know? | 你就不得不自己搞明白一些事 |
[22:56] | What about your parents? What are they like? | 你父母呢 他们是什么样的人 |
[22:59] | They’re pretty normal, and, oh, | 很平常的人 |
[23:03] | There’s my dad, actually, as we speak. | 说起这个 那个就是我爸爸 |
[23:05] | Really, that’s him? | 是吗 那是他 |
[23:06] | Actually, yeah.This last year, my dad got diagnosed with M.S. | 没错 去年我爸被诊断有多发性硬化症 |
[23:10] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[23:11] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:13] | I haven’t really told anyone that. | 我没有跟别人说过 |
[23:14] | – But… – Well, I’ll keep it a secret. | -但是… -我不会告诉别人的 |
[23:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[23:19] | Do you see him limping? | 你看见他走路一跛一跛的没 |
[23:22] | – I can’t tell. – No? | -我看不出来 -没有吗 |
[23:24] | Do you know what I read? | 知道我读到过什么吗 |
[23:26] | I read that, um, people with M.S. | 我读到 患多发性硬化症的人 |
[23:28] | Sometimes like to go horseback riding, I guess, | 有时喜欢骑马 我记得是 |
[23:31] | Cause it, like, stimulates their muscles or something. | 因为那可以刺激他们的肌肉什么的 |
[23:34] | -I don’t know. – Well, that’s cool. | -我也不知道 -不错 |
[23:36] | I don’t think he’ll be going horseback riding anytime soon. | 我想他最近没有去骑马的打算 |
[23:38] | But that’s– – well, it was worth a shot. | 不过那 值得一试 |
[23:40] | No, thanks. | 谢了 不用了 |
[23:42] | So can you maybe pass a message on to Haddie for me? | 能不能帮我给海迪带个话 |
[23:47] | Dude, no way. | 哥们儿 没门 |
[23:48] | No. You’ve got to deal with your own stuff. | 不行 自己的事自己解决 |
[23:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[23:59] | What do you mean when you say “Everything”? | 什么叫”所有东西” |
[24:01] | Well, I mean, I couldn’t see every piece, | 我是说 虽然我没看全 |
[24:03] | But I saw his gold watch and his coin collection– | 可我看见了他的金表和硬币收藏 |
[24:06] | And that baseball that Reggie Jackson signed. | 还有那个有雷吉·杰克逊签名的棒球 |
[24:07] | Wait a minute, | 等等 你是说77届全明星赛上 |
[24:08] | The Reggie Jackson home run ball from ’77? | 雷吉·杰克逊本垒打的那个棒球吗 |
[24:09] | – Yes. – He pawned that? | -没错 -他当了那个球 |
[24:10] | Do you have those in an 8 1/2? They’re cute. | 那款鞋有40的吗 很好看 |
[24:13] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[24:14] | Well, look, I know he was having some financial trouble. | 听着 我知道他经济上有点麻烦 |
[24:16] | – You do? – Yeah. | -你知道 -是 |
[24:18] | Do you remember that trip I took with him up north | 你还记得那次我带他北上 |
[24:19] | To look at that real estate? | 去看不动产的事吗 |
[24:20] | No. | 不记得了 |
[24:21] | Well, I did, and anyway, | 我记得 反正当时 |
[24:23] | He apparently went completely upside down | 很显然在那处地产投资上 |
[24:24] | In this real estate investment. | 他完全搞砸了 |
[24:25] | What? Why didn’t you tell me that? | 什么 为什么不告诉我 |
[24:27] | I don’t know. It was private. | 我不知道 那是他的隐私 |
[24:28] | It was–you know, he was embarrassed about it, | 他 你知道 他很尴尬的 |
[24:30] | And I, you know– | 而且我 你也知道 |
[24:31] | Well, why didn’t he at least tell mom? | 他至少应该告诉妈妈吧 |
[24:32] | Well, he was supposed to tell mom. | 他是该告诉妈妈的 |
[24:34] | I made him promise. I guess that maybe he hasn’t. | 他答应我了 我想大概他还没说 |
[24:36] | Adam, how bad do you think it is? | 亚当 你觉得情况有多糟 |
[24:39] | It’s bad enough for him | 糟到足以让他 |
[24:40] | To sell the Reggie Jackson ball. | 当掉雷吉·杰克逊的签名棒球了 |
[24:42] | Which I wanted to be mine, eventually. | 我希望那个球最终是归我的 |
[24:44] | Oh, my god. It’s not really about your heirlooms. | 上帝啊 这不是关于传家宝的事 |
[24:46] | I have to figure out how to get that back. | 我得想办法把球拿回来 |
[24:47] | That’s a valuable baseball. | 那是个价值连城的棒球 |
[24:47] | Okay, but–it’s–what are we gonna do in the meantime? | 行 可 这事 我们现在要怎么做 |
[24:49] | What about mom? | 妈妈那边呢 |
[24:51] | I think you should tell her. | 我觉得应该由你告诉她 |
[24:53] | You should tell her. | 应该由你告诉她 |
[24:54] | – Why should I tell her? – Because you’re the oldest. | -为什么是我 -因为你是老大 |
[24:56] | Ooh, is that a hiking boot? | 那是双健行靴吗 |
[24:59] | I mean, I don’t hike yet, but I might, | 虽然目前我不远足 不过以后可能 |
[25:01] | Now that I have the shoes. | 现在我有了远足的鞋了 |
[25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:03] | All right, here we go. | 好的 我们到啦 |
[25:06] | Get on in there. | 去站队 |
[25:07] | Go get ’em. | 去吧 加油 |
[25:09] | Hey, get in there, sweetie. | 站到队伍里 宝贝 |
[25:15] | Eight minutes late to practice. | 练习迟到了八分钟 |
[25:16] | Your player forgot her lucky barrette, | 你的小运动员忘了戴她的幸运发夹 |
[25:17] | And we had to run home to get it, so… | 我们得跑回家拿 所以 |
[25:21] | What’s, uh, what’s Jabbar doing out there? | 乔 乔巴在这儿做什么 |
[25:23] | Oh, I didn’t tell you? | 我没告诉你吗 |
[25:24] | No. | 没有 |
[25:25] | Cros begged me to let him play, so– | 克罗斯求我让乔巴参加 所以 |
[25:29] | Really? | 真的 |
[25:31] | If you’ll excuse me, I have some self-esteem to build. | 如果你不介意 我得去给孩子们打打气 |
[25:33] | Oh, I’ll just hold this for you. | 我会帮你端着这个的 |
[25:35] | – Thank you. – Coach. | -谢谢 -教练 |
[25:38] | Wave to the freak. | 跟怪人打招呼 |
[25:43] | Who are you calling a freak? | 你叫谁怪人 |
[25:44] | You’re the freak. | 你才是怪人 |
[25:45] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思啊 |
[25:47] | I’ve never had a maniacal smile like that. | 我从没有像她那种疯狂的笑容 |
[25:49] | No, but you only tried to brainwash our son. | 是没有 你只是试图给你儿子洗脑 |
[25:52] | – Brainwash? – Yes, brainwash. | -洗脑 -对 洗脑 |
[25:55] | I merely made a suggestion, all right? | 我只是给了他点启发好吧 |
[25:58] | It wasn’t an ideal situation. | 当时情况所迫 |
[25:59] | Right. | 没错 |
[26:01] | Well, I have a suggestion. | 我有个提议 |
[26:04] | No more fooling around. Period. | 暂时不要乱搞了 |
[26:09] | S-so that’s what you think we’ve been doing | 那么说你认为我们两个 |
[26:12] | Is fooling around? | 是在乱搞 |
[26:15] | I don’t know. What would you call it? | 我不知道 你觉得是什么 |
[26:19] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:27] | What can I get for you? | 点点什么 |
[26:32] | A sad guy sandwich? | 一份”伤心男人三明治”吗 |
[26:34] | I mean, really, you look like | 说真的 你现在的样子 |
[26:35] | I’m gonna have to fish you out of the pond later. | 像是等会我要去池塘里捞你 |
[26:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:39] | Hey, you’re not gonna believe this, though. | 你不会相信这个的 |
[26:40] | – What? – My Dad was, uh– he was interested | -什么 -我爸爸 他对骑马那套 |
[26:43] | In the whole horseback riding thing. | 非常感兴趣 |
[26:44] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[26:46] | That’s so cool and weird. | 那真棒而且怪怪的 |
[26:51] | I’ve been thinking about this whole thing with, um, with Haddie. | 我一直在想我和海迪之间的事情 |
[26:57] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[26:59] | I was a real jerk. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[27:02] | Really? How? | 真的吗 怎么会 |
[27:06] | I-I-I feel like I kept making appointments with her | 我 我觉得我一直约她出去 |
[27:09] | To lose my virginity. | 是为了破自己的处 |
[27:12] | You’re a virgin? | 你是个处男吗 |
[27:14] | Can you drown me now, please? | 能淹死我吗 拜托了 |
[27:16] | Yeah. I think I have to. | 没错 我是得那么做 |
[27:18] | We have a very strict “No virgins” policy here. | 我们有严格的”处男不得入内”的规矩 |
[27:20] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[27:21] | Well, I’ll leave soon. | 好吧 我马上走 |
[27:23] | So, what else? | 继续 |
[27:26] | You know, the whole thing you said | 你知道 你说的那些关于 |
[27:27] | About, you know, feeling in the moment, | 当时感受的话 |
[27:29] | I wasn’t feeling in the moment at all. | 我自己都完全没有感觉 |
[27:33] | Why would she? | 她又怎么会有呢 |
[27:36] | I thought you were the guy. | 我以为你会是她的真命天子 |
[27:38] | Can’t you just feel in the moment whenever you want? | 难道你想要什么时 感觉不到吗 |
[27:43] | Well, what I’m feeling now | 我现在感觉到的 |
[27:46] | Isn’t what I was feeling with her. | 和跟她在一起时不一样 |
[27:52] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[27:59] | How long have you known about this? | 你知道多久了 |
[28:01] | The pawn shop? Just– | 当铺的事吗 只有… |
[28:03] | No, the real estate situation. | 不 买房产的这件事 |
[28:05] | I’ve known for a couple weeks. | 我知道几周了 |
[28:07] | He didn’t tell me either. | 他也没告诉我 |
[28:08] | Why does it matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[28:09] | It mat–it’s just– | 有关系 那是 |
[28:10] | It’s very important information that I’d like to have. | 那是非常重要的事 我会很想知道 |
[28:17] | – It doesn’t matter now. – All right. | -现在没关系了 -好吧 |
[28:19] | – Okay? Don’t be all– – No, I understand. | -好吗 别这样 -知道 我理解 |
[28:20] | – Come on. – Julia. | -拜托 -茱莉亚 |
[28:21] | Are they gonna lose the house? | 他们会失去房子吗 |
[28:23] | No, we’re not gonna let that happen. | 不会 我们不会让那事发生 |
[28:24] | Is dad gonna have to get a job? | 爸得找份工作吗 |
[28:26] | We don’t know, we don’t know. | 不知道 不知道 |
[28:27] | How has he not told Mom? | 他怎么能不告诉妈妈 |
[28:29] | Look, I was trying to give him some time | 听着 我本来是想给他点时间 |
[28:31] | To tell Mom, and he hasn’t done it. | 告诉妈妈的 但他没那么做 |
[28:33] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[28:35] | We were thinking that tomorrow | 我们打算明天 |
[28:35] | We could all have dinner over at mom and dad’s house, | 去妈妈爸爸家吃晚餐 |
[28:37] | Just the six of us. | 只有我们六个 |
[28:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:41] | It makes me uncomfortable, but I will be there. | 我会觉得不舒服 不过我会去的 |
[30:08] | So I want them to win, all right? | 我希望他们赢 行了吧 |
[30:11] | I’m a horrible person. | 我是个可怕的人 |
[30:12] | Losing sucks. Is that what you want to hear? | 输很不爽 你是想听这个吧 |
[30:26] | This is the worst, Adam. | 这是最恶心的 亚当 |
[30:27] | It sounds like Dr. Phil wrote this. | 听起来就像菲尔医生写的 |
[30:29] | “We love you, Dad. | 爸爸 我们爱你 |
[30:31] | “You’ve always been there for us, | 你总是支持我们 |
[30:32] | “And we want you to know | 我们希望你明白 |
[30:34] | We’re here for you unconditionally.” | 我们也无条件地支持你 |
[30:36] | – That sounds good. – I was just brainstorming. | -听起来不错 -突发的灵感 |
[30:37] | It was a lame brainstorm. | 那是个蹩脚的灵感 |
[30:38] | You expressed the sentiment correctly. | 你的感情表达很恰到好处 |
[30:40] | Well, you want to read it? | 你想读吗 |
[30:41] | You think it’s– the sentiment’s so great? | 你觉得 感情抒发的很好吗 |
[30:43] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[30:44] | You misspelled “Unconditionally.” | 你拼错了”无条件地” |
[30:45] | Dad is in trouble. | 爸有麻烦了 |
[30:47] | Yeah, you did. It says “Unconditionally” With one l. | 是 你拼错了 你少写了一个L |
[30:49] | Can we take this seriously? | 我们能认真点吗 |
[30:50] | You shouldn’t be giving Crosby lines. | 你不应该让克罗斯比读 |
[30:52] | You’re not taking this seriously. | 你没认真对待这事 |
[30:53] | I could do this much better. | 我能做的比你们好多了 |
[30:54] | Okay, you guys, you guys, listen to me. | 好了 伙计们 听我说 |
[30:55] | Hey, when I bring up the economy, | 当我提到”经济”时 |
[30:58] | Just follow my lead, Okay? | 顺着我的话题深入 好吗 |
[30:59] | – Okay, good. – Okay. | -好的 很好 -好的 |
[31:00] | The economy’s the cue, right? | “经济”是提示 对吧 |
[31:02] | Listen, before we take off, | 等等 出发前 |
[31:04] | Why do you guys get to sit up front? | 我想问为什么总是你们两个坐前排 |
[31:05] | Wow, let’s deal with that. | 很好 我们来解决这个 |
[31:06] | He is taller than either of you. | 他比你们两个都高 |
[31:08] | Did you hear, Julia? | 听到茱莉亚的话了吗 |
[31:09] | I’m considerably taller than you, Sarah. | 我比你高得多 莎拉 |
[31:10] | You’ve always been taller than us. | 你一直比我们个子高 |
[31:11] | And we’ve always been older than you. | 我们一直都比你们年纪大 |
[31:13] | And the one thing we get is to sit up in the front, | 我们得到的唯一的好处就是坐在前排 |
[31:14] | But you know what, tonight? | 不过你知道吗 今晚 |
[31:16] | – We’re late already, we’re late already. | 我们已经晚了 我们已经晚了 |
[31:17] | – Let’s switch. – We’re late already, we’re– | -我们换换 -我们已经晚啦 |
[31:18] | Hey! We’re late already. | 好啦 我们已经晚啦 |
[31:19] | Listen, my back and knees are already over. | 听着 我已经腰酸背疼了 |
[31:21] | We’re late already. Can we get back in the car? | 我们已经晚啦 我们能回到车里来吗 |
[31:22] | Can we just be united on this? | 我们能团结一次吗 |
[31:24] | Fine, but I’m not saying “Unconditionally.” | 好吧 但是我不会说”无条件的” |
[31:54] | Look at you. I can’t believe you’re here. | 看看你 你怎么来了 |
[31:57] | – You’re wearing sunglasses. – Do you like them? | -还带了太阳镜 -你喜欢吗 |
[31:59] | – It’s nighttime. – You don’t like anything. | -现在是晚上了 -你什么都不喜欢 |
[32:00] | You’re all dressed up. | 你可真是盛装出席啊 |
[32:01] | Here, I have some extra of these. | 我这还有些多余的 |
[32:03] | Oh, wow. Look at you. Thank you. | 看看你 谢谢 |
[32:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:06] | Can you believe this? It’s like a horrible nightmare. | 你能相信吗 这可真是场噩梦啊 |
[32:09] | Tell me that your parents forced you to come. | 我猜是你父母逼你来的吧 |
[32:12] | Or they paid you or something. | 要不就是他们给你钱了 |
[32:12] | Yeah, they did, a little bit. | 是啊 他们给了一点 |
[32:13] | But I also heard you were gonna be here too, | 而且我听说你也会在这 |
[32:16] | So of course… | 所以我就… |
[32:18] | That’s not good. That is not a good reason. | 这不好 不是个好理由 |
[32:19] | Well, I came for the dancing, of course, too. | 好吧 我当然也是来跳舞的 |
[32:21] | – You came for the dancing? – Yeah. | -你是来跳舞的吗 -是啊 |
[32:24] | I almost believe you, except that you’re not dancing. | 要不是你没在跳舞 我就差点相信你了 |
[32:26] | You’re just standing out here by yourself. | 你一个人站在外面呢 |
[32:28] | Well, I don’t know why we can’t dance out here… | 我们为什么不在外面跳舞呢 |
[32:32] | If you’d like. | 要是你愿意的话 |
[32:34] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[32:35] | I guess I hadn’t thought about that. | 我想还没考虑过这事 |
[32:40] | I guess this isn’t so bad, right? | 也不算太糟吧 |
[32:45] | I think it’s pretty bad. | 我觉得挺糟的 |
[32:47] | See, Amber, that’s what I like about you. | 安博 这正是我喜欢你的地方 |
[32:50] | – That I do bad things? – No, of course not. | -喜欢我做错事吗 -当然不是 |
[32:53] | – You’re honest. – I’m honest. | -我喜欢你的直率 -我的直率 |
[32:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:05] | You know what? I like soccer. | 知道吗 我喜欢足球 |
[33:07] | I think we’re gonna give it a shot. | 我觉得我们应该试试 |
[33:08] | I mean–I mean– – uhh! Soccer’s so boring. | 我觉得 足球好无聊 |
[33:10] | Hey, I was kind of thinking maybe we could | 我在想也许除了聊孩子 |
[33:12] | Talk about something besides our–our kids. | 我们还能聊点别的 |
[33:16] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[33:17] | This pasta is dynamite, mom. | 这个意大利面太棒了 妈妈 |
[33:20] | Did you put potato chips in it? | 这里面放薯条了吗 |
[33:21] | – I mean, it’s pretty awesome. – Yeah. | -太好吃了 -是啊 |
[33:23] | It’s amazing you can continue to throw these meals together, | 真不容易 你们现在还能继续举办聚餐 |
[33:27] | Given the…Economy. | 在这种经济状况下 |
[33:32] | With everyone struggling to make ends meet, you know? | 你知道 现在大家都在勉强维持生计 |
[33:36] | I know I am. | 我知道我是 |
[33:38] | You know, how are you– how are you guys? | 你们怎么样 |
[33:39] | You’ve always been here for us, | 你们一直是我们的坚强后盾 |
[33:41] | And we want you to know | 我们想告诉你们 |
[33:42] | That we’ll always be there for you… | 我们也会是你们的后盾 |
[33:46] | Totally. | 全心全意的 |
[33:48] | And completely. | 完全的 |
[33:49] | Unconditionally. | 无条件的 |
[33:50] | Um, yeah, absolutely. | 恩 绝对的 |
[33:51] | Oh, goose, that was sweet. | 天啊 你们真体贴 |
[33:54] | Hmm, yeah. Yeah, that’s sweet. | 是啊 真体贴 |
[33:57] | Very sweet. | 非常体贴 |
[33:59] | Too sweet. | 太体贴了 |
[34:02] | Well, you guys have an agenda for this little soiree, right? | 你们事先串好词了 对吧 |
[34:06] | I’m guessing money, am I right? | 我猜是钱的事 对吧 |
[34:10] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是啊 -恩 |
[34:11] | Okay, you’re worried about money | 你们担心你们孩子 |
[34:15] | For your kids’ college education, right? | 上大学的钱 对吗 |
[34:17] | – Oh, not–well– – no, dad, we’re– | -不 -不是的 爸 |
[34:20] | Actually, we’re worried about your guys’ future. | 其实我们是担心你们两个未来的生活 |
[34:25] | Our future? | 我们未来的生活 |
[34:28] | You know, financially. | 你知道 经济上 |
[34:30] | Staying solvent in an economic– | 能够还清债务 |
[34:33] | Stop now. | 停 |
[34:34] | Why would you be worried about our future? | 你们为什么要担心我们未来的生活 |
[34:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:56] | You found out about the cuff links? | 你发现那对袖扣的事了吗 |
[35:00] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[35:04] | What about the cuff links? | 袖扣怎么了 |
[35:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:21] | This is, uh, | 这就是 |
[35:23] | What family is all about, isn’t it? | 这就是家庭的意义 不是吗 |
[35:31] | I made a bad investment. | 我做了笔糟糕的投资 |
[35:38] | That property up north? | 北方的那个投资吗 |
[35:42] | It went south. | 市值直线下降 |
[35:46] | And the interest rate on the loan went north. | 而贷款利率直线上升 |
[35:48] | Way north. | 太高了 |
[35:52] | So what does this mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[35:54] | It means that I had to scramble around yo make the payments, | 意味着我必须努力还款 |
[35:56] | And so I ended up, you know, | 所以最终我只能 |
[36:01] | Selling some of my personal items. | 变卖一些我的收藏了 |
[36:05] | And, uh, we’ve got some financial problems, | 我们有点经济问题了 |
[36:10] | Some issues there. | 有点麻烦 |
[36:12] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[36:16] | More lies, huh? | 更多的谎言 |
[36:19] | Look, Camille. | 卡米尔 |
[36:21] | Mom, we’re here to help you, you know, any way we can. | 妈 我们会帮忙的 任何我们能做的 |
[36:25] | That’s what we’re here for. That’s what this is about. | 我们就是为这个来的 |
[36:28] | This isn’t just about money, is it, Zeek? | 这不仅仅是钱的事 对吗 奇克 |
[36:38] | Well, I-I don’t want to continue with this right now, | 好啦 我现在不想谈这个 |
[36:42] | But, um… | 但是 |
[36:45] | You’re all so sweet. | 你们真体贴 |
[36:46] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:47] | Look, we can, uh– | 我们可以 |
[36:49] | – Mom. – I got it. | -妈妈 -我去吧 |
[36:52] | Adam has a point… | 亚当的意思是 |
[37:05] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:11] | Dad? | 爸 |
[37:22] | Mom, can I come in? | 妈妈 我能进去吗 |
[37:27] | Mom, let me talk to you. | 妈妈 让我跟你说两句话吧 |
[38:09] | – Good night, Pele. – Night. | -晚安 小贝利 -晚安 |
[38:11] | Good night, sweetie. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[38:14] | Are you sleeping over? | 今晚你在这睡吗 |
[38:16] | Uh, not tonight. | 今晚不 |
[38:34] | It’s, uh–it’s not fooling around. | 这不是鬼混 |
[38:36] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[38:38] | What we’ve been doing, that’s– | 我们的事 |
[38:41] | It’s not fooling around. | 那不是鬼混 |
[38:42] | I’ve done a lot of research on that topic, | 我好好研究了一下这个话题 |
[38:44] | And I want to be with you, Jasmine. | 我想跟你在一起 贾思敏 |
[38:52] | Cros, you’ve been through a lot | 克罗斯 今晚你父母的事 |
[38:55] | With your parents and everything tonight. | 已经够你累的了 |
[38:58] | Let’s just give it some time. | 给点时间 慢慢来 |
[39:02] | Let’s see. | 看看会怎样 |
[39:10] | Crosby? | 克罗斯比 |
[39:13] | You want to have a sleepover? | 想来个通宵派对吗 |
[39:17] | – Yeah. I like sleepovers. – You do? | -好呀 我喜欢通宵派对 -是吗 |
[39:20] | – Yeah. – Yeah, so do I. | -是呀 -我也是 |
[39:21] | They’re like my favorite. | 那是我最喜欢的事之一 |
[39:22] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[39:25] | I didn’t bring any jammies, though. | 不过我不带睡衣裤 |
[39:28] | You don’t need any. | 你不需要 |
[39:32] | Mom, thank you so much for this computer. | 妈妈 谢谢你的计算机 |
[39:34] | I cannot tell you how it’s helping me. | 它帮了大忙了 |
[39:37] | I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚很抱歉 |
[39:39] | Mom, please, don’t worry. | 妈妈 别担心 |
[39:41] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[39:43] | We’ve had money problems before, | 我们以前经历过经济危机 |
[39:45] | And we’ll have them again. | 现在又要经历一次了 |
[39:46] | What I care about is that your father | 我在乎的是你爸爸 |
[39:48] | Doesn’t respect me enough to tell me what’s going on. | 根本不尊重我 都不告诉我发生的事 |
[39:51] | Oh, mom, it’s– you know how he is. | 妈妈 你知道他就是那样的人 |
[39:54] | I’m sure he just doesn’t want to worry you, you know? | 他只是不想让你担心 你知道的 |
[39:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:58] | There’s been a lot of lying going on for a lot of years, | 他已经欺骗我好几年了 |
[40:00] | And not just about money. | 不仅仅是钱的事 |
[40:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:08] | There was a woman up north. | 他在北边还有个女人 |
[40:12] | Oh, mom. | 天啊 妈妈 |
[40:18] | I covered for him. | 我一直帮他隐瞒着 |
[40:22] | I’ve been covering for him for years, | 我为他隐瞒了好几年了 |
[40:25] | Telling myself that I was doing it for you kids | 告诉自己我是为了你们 |
[40:28] | And, you know, it’s only partly true. | 你知道 只有几分是真的 |
[40:32] | So I– I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:34] | I just couldn’t, | 我不知道为什么 |
[40:37] | For some reason, confront him about it. | 就是没法跟他当面对质 |
[40:41] | So I let it go. | 所以我只能这样 |
[40:46] | I just let it go. | 睁只眼闭只眼 |
[40:49] | And now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[40:52] | Mom. | 妈 |
[40:55] | Don’t tell the others about it, okay? | 别告诉他们几个 好吗 |
[41:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:06] | So how’s it going? | 学的怎么样啦 |
[41:07] | No, no, don’t. It’s nothing. | 不不不 没弄好呢 |
[41:09] | I’m not done. It’s–I’m just–for class. | 我还没弄好呢 只是交作业的 |
[41:24] | See? I told you you could do it. | 你看 我说你能行的 |
[42:10] | Hey, sonny. | 嗨 儿子 |
[42:12] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[42:18] | Well, are you gonna let me in or what? | 你到底让不让我进去啊 |
[42:23] | – Come on in. – All right. | -进来进来 -好吧 |