时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Well, look, I know he was having some financial trouble. | 听着 我知道他经济上有点麻烦 |
[00:03] | – You do? – Yeah. | -你知道 -是 |
[00:04] | He apparently went completely upside down | 很显然在那处地产投资上 |
[00:06] | In this real estate investment. | 他完全搞砸了 |
[00:07] | What? | 什么 |
[00:08] | There’s been a lot of lying going on for a lot of years, | 他已经欺骗我好几年了 |
[00:11] | And not just about money. | 不仅仅是钱的事 |
[00:12] | There was a woman | 他有其他女人 |
[00:15] | Hey, sonny. | 嗨 儿子 |
[00:16] | Well, are you gonna let me in or what? | 你到底让不让我进去啊 |
[00:18] | I don’t–I don’t think that this whole thing is working. | 我不觉得这整件事发展顺利 |
[00:21] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[00:23] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[00:24] | I’ve been thinking about this whole thing with haddie. | 我一直在想关于我和海迪的事 |
[00:25] | What I’m feeling now | 而我现在的感觉 |
[00:27] | Isn’t what I was feeling with her. | 和跟她在一起时不一样 |
[00:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[00:45] | Oh, my god. Steve, get up. | 老天 快起来 史蒂夫 |
[00:47] | Get up. Put your clothes on. | 起来 把衣服穿上 |
[00:49] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[00:50] | I don’t understand. What’s wrong? | 我不明白 怎么了 |
[00:51] | If you tell anybody about this, I will kill you. | 如果你把这事儿告诉别人 我饶不了你 |
[00:53] | Do you understand? I will kill you. | 明白吗 我饶不了你 |
[00:54] | Amber, what is wrong? | 安博 这又怎么了 |
[00:55] | What do you think is wrong? | 你说怎么了 |
[00:56] | You’re, you’re Haddie’s boyfriend. | 你 你是海迪的男朋友 |
[00:58] | I’m not Haddie’s boyfriend. She dumped me. | 我不是海迪的男朋友 她都把我甩了 |
[01:00] | It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter. | 我不管 我不管 |
[01:01] | I’m her cousin. I can’t believe I did this. | 我是她表姐 真不敢相信我会这样做 |
[01:03] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. | -这没什么的 -不 不行的 |
[01:04] | Look, can’t we just talk about this? | 我们好好谈谈行不 |
[01:05] | No, we cannot talk about it. | 不 我们不能谈这件事 |
[01:07] | We can’t talk about anything, | 我们没什么好谈 |
[01:08] | Because there’s no “We,” Okay? | 因为没有”我们” 明白吗 |
[01:10] | Last night… | 昨天晚上 |
[01:11] | I know you felt it too. | 我知道你有感觉的 |
[01:13] | It doesn’t matter. I can’t do this. | 那无关紧要 我不能这么做 |
[01:15] | This, this was a mistake. | 这 这是个错误 |
[01:16] | I can’t, I can’t do this with you. | 我不能 不能跟你这么做 |
[01:18] | Amber. | 安博 |
[01:22] | Don’t move your glass. Keep your glass still. | 别晃杯子 把它拿好了 |
[01:24] | Haddie. Put that away for me. | 海迪 把那个给我拿开 |
[01:27] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – Mom! | -对不起 对不起 -妈妈 |
[01:30] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[01:31] | Morning, grandpa. | 早上好 外公 |
[01:32] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[01:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:35] | Morning, dad. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[01:37] | – Coffee. – Do you want some fruit? | -咖啡 -来点水果吗 |
[01:38] | You sleep all right? | 睡得好吗 |
[01:40] | Oh, there was this chirping in my head all night. | 整个晚上 我耳边一直有这种唧唧声 |
[01:42] | Oh, that– those were my crickets. | 那是我的蟋蟀 |
[01:44] | – Really? – Yep. | -是吗 -是的 |
[01:47] | That’s an interesting pet. | 那可真是个有趣的宠物 |
[01:48] | Did you just put the milk away? | 你是不是把牛奶拿走了 |
[01:50] | Yeah. Okay. | 是的 |
[01:51] | Oh, man, what the heck is this stuff? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[01:53] | It’s hazelnut. | 是榛子 |
[01:54] | – Hazelnut? – Yeah, it’s good. | -榛子 -是的 味道不错的 |
[01:58] | – I can get you something else. – That’s alright. | -我给你拿点其他的 -不用了 |
[02:00] | So where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[02:01] | Uh, I’m gonna go to the corner. | 我去街角 |
[02:02] | I’m gonna get some coffee and some doughnuts. | 喝点咖啡 吃点面包圈 |
[02:04] | Doughnuts? I want doughnuts. | 面包圈 我要吃面包圈 |
[02:05] | – No. – Max, you can’t have doughnuts. | -不 -麦克斯 你不能吃面包圈 |
[02:07] | He gets to have doughnuts and I don’t? | 他要去吃面包圈 我就不能 |
[02:08] | – Max. – Max. | -麦克斯 -麦克斯 |
[02:10] | – That’s not fair. – Here, have some fruit. | -不公平 -来 吃点水果 |
[02:11] | – Because I get doughnuts– – Max, shut up. | -我就要吃面包圈 -麦克斯 闭嘴 |
[02:12] | We heard you say that. We heard you. | 我们都听到了 听到了 |
[02:15] | Why don’t you eat some fruit. | 你就吃点水果吧 |
[02:16] | Why does he get doughnuts? | 为什么他能去吃面包圈 |
[02:17] | – I don’t get doughnuts! – Max. | -我就不能吃 -麦克斯 |
[02:18] | So grandma and grandpa had a fight, | 外公和外婆吵架了 |
[02:20] | You know, like people do. It’s not a big deal. | 不过这没什么大不了 人之常情 |
[02:22] | Well, like, what kind of fight? | 为什么吵架 |
[02:24] | I don’t know, honey. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[02:25] | But, uh, grandpa’s gonna stay with uncle Adam for a couple of days. | 不过 外公要在亚当舅舅那儿住几天 |
[02:28] | What happened? I don’t understand. | 发生什么事了 我没搞懂 |
[02:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:31] | Let’s just be extra, super nice to grandma, okay? | 我们要对外婆格外地好 好吗 |
[02:33] | Do you want a real done one or a not done one? | 你要软一点的还是酥一点的 |
[02:34] | I– just choose, I don’t care. | 我选 无所谓 |
[02:36] | Here. Take one of each. Hi, honey. | 来 一样一个 亲爱的 |
[02:38] | You’re home early. | 这么早回来 |
[02:39] | Yeah, well, you know, Kayla was snoring, | 是的 凯拉老是打呼 |
[02:41] | So I couldn’t, I couldn’t sleep. | 我 我睡不着 |
[02:43] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[02:44] | Listen, um, grandma and grandpa had a fight– | 听着 外公和外婆吵架了 |
[02:46] | Okay, well, we’ll, we’ll talk later, okay? | 行了 行了 我们晚点再说好吗 |
[02:47] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[02:51] | Hey, mom. Look, I made pancakes. | 妈 我做了薄饼 |
[02:54] | Yeah, they’re, they’re really good, actually. | 是的 非常好吃 真的 |
[02:55] | I can’t. I have painting class. | 我不吃了 我要上绘画课 |
[02:58] | Uh, but you know what? | 对了 你知道 |
[03:00] | Uh, you know how I’ve been talking about | 我之前一直在说 |
[03:02] | Turning the attic into my art studio? | 要把阁楼改为我的美术工作室 |
[03:05] | Yeah. I’m finally gonna do it. | 我现在就要这么做了 |
[03:05] | – Now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[03:06] | And there’s a lot of junk up there. | 那上面堆满了杂物 |
[03:08] | Junk. Mom, that’s– | 杂物 妈 那是 |
[03:09] | All of our childhood stuff is up there. | 那全是我们童年留下的东西 |
[03:10] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna have to go through it | 对 你得去整理一下 |
[03:12] | And see what you want. | 看看有没有想要的 |
[03:13] | And ask your brothers and your sister | 再问问你的兄弟姐妹们 |
[03:15] | If they’ll go through it too. | 看看他们有没有什么要整理的 |
[03:16] | Anything that’s important to them, | 有什么重要的东西 |
[03:17] | They should take home, ’cause whatever’s left, | 他们应拿回家 你知道 我会把所有 |
[03:20] | I’m gonna, you know, either give away or burn. | 剩下的东西都扔了 或者烧了 |
[03:24] | Burn? | 烧了 |
[03:26] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:30] | My dad is so far underwater on this thing. | 我爸现在资不抵债啊 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I was looking at those. | 是的 我也在看 |
[03:34] | It’s just– it’s quite a hole. | 简直是个无底洞 |
[03:37] | How are you doing with your parents? | 你父母现在怎么样 |
[03:39] | Um…They’ll be fine. | 他们会好起来的 |
[03:42] | It’s just, you know, the whole thing started | 他们之所以会这样 |
[03:43] | Because he went upside down on a bad investment, | 因为我爸在这次投资上完全搞砸 |
[03:46] | Which a lot of people do, I might add. | 不过 很多人都遭遇过这种情况 |
[03:48] | All I have to do is help him dig his way out | 我要做的就是帮他找个出路 |
[03:49] | And he’ll patch things up with mom in no time. | 他和妈妈很快就会和好的 |
[03:52] | Babe, I looked at the value of the land | 亲爱的 我看了这块地和 |
[03:53] | And the buildings. | 这些房子的价值 |
[03:55] | I–I don’t know how you, you dig him out of that. | 我不知道你怎么帮他找出路 |
[03:59] | Well… That’s actually what I, | 是啊 这正是我要 |
[04:02] | What I need to talk to you about. | 跟你商量的事 |
[04:03] | I was thinking of calling Timm. | 我在想给蒂姆打电话 |
[04:08] | I know Timm’s not your favorite person. | 我知道你不喜欢这人 |
[04:10] | Not even close. | 何止是不喜欢 |
[04:10] | But he knows real estate. | 但是他了解房地产 |
[04:12] | Well, I know real estate, Julie. | 我也了解房地产啊 茱莉 |
[04:13] | I was a contractor. | 我曾是个承包商 |
[04:15] | No, I know, but, you know, he’s a fund manager. | 我知道 但是他是基金管理人 |
[04:16] | He has a ton of connections. This is his job. | 他有大量人脉 这是他的工作 |
[04:19] | Timm. | 蒂姆 |
[04:22] | Timmmmm. | 蒂姆姆姆姆 |
[04:24] | Okay, so he has two “M”S in his name. | 是的 他名字里有两个”M” |
[04:26] | Let’s keep it in perspective here. | 别念出来好不好 |
[04:27] | I ammmm. | 我没有有有有 |
[04:30] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[04:31] | The guy tried to steal you from me. | 这家伙曾试图把你从我身边夺走 |
[04:32] | I mean, what do you want? | 你想怎么办 |
[04:34] | It’s for my dad. | 是为了我爸 |
[04:42] | I’ll do it for himmmm. | 就算是为了他他他他 |
[04:43] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:44] | – But not for Timmmmm. – Cut it out. | -不是为了蒂姆姆姆姆 -行了 |
[04:55] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[04:57] | It’s not the large super collider. | 这不是超级碰撞机 |
[05:00] | I don’t think you realize this, | 我想你还不知道 |
[05:01] | But I have the perfect system. | 我有一套完美的体系 |
[05:04] | Every other weekend, I would drop my dirty clothes off | 每隔一个周末 我会带着我的脏衣服 |
[05:07] | At mom and dad’s, then have tea with her, | 去爸爸妈妈家 然后陪妈妈喝茶 |
[05:09] | Watch the game with him, and then magically | 和爸爸一起看比赛 然后神奇的是 |
[05:12] | At the end of all that, | 到了最后 |
[05:13] | My clothes would be folded and clean. | 我的衣服就干干净净地叠好了 |
[05:15] | And how long did this go on for? | 这样持续了多久 |
[05:17] | 14 years. | 14年 |
[05:20] | But now that they’re in this fight, | 但现在他们正在吵架 |
[05:21] | I can’t even stop by there ’cause it’s too stressful. | 气氛紧张 我都不敢去他们家 |
[05:24] | So perfect system– pfft. | 所以我的完美体系 噗 没了 |
[05:27] | – It’s a real tragedy. – Right? It’s a bummer. | -真是悲剧啊 -是吗 真倒霉 |
[05:30] | Okay, so, um, you know about separating colors, right? | 好 你知道要把不同颜色衣物分开吧 |
[05:34] | Well, clearly I don’t know how to separate colors. | 确切地说 我不知道怎么分 |
[05:38] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[05:39] | Why are you trying to segregate my laundry? | 为什么要把我的衣服分开 |
[05:43] | Don’t freak out. | 别着急 |
[05:44] | This– look, this is good news, okay? | 这是个好消息 知道吗 |
[05:46] | We just have to figure out how we can amp up production | 我们就是要想办法尽快 |
[05:48] | On the summer line as fast as we can. | 增加夏季新产品的产量 |
[05:51] | All right, uh… | 好吗 |
[05:53] | Look, the–look, the samples for the summer line | 听着 夏季新产品的样品 |
[05:56] | Have practically sold out at every store we sent them to, | 在我们所有的试点商店都脱销了 |
[05:59] | So we can make up a lot of lost money here. | 所以这样就可以弥补损失的那部分钱 |
[06:04] | All right, well, just– look, get those guys on it. | 好的 听着 让他们去办这件事 |
[06:07] | Uh, you know what, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我待会儿再打给你 |
[06:09] | All right? Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[06:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:18] | Sorry, I just came to ask you a question and, uh, | 不好意思 本来有事要问你 结果 |
[06:21] | I didn’t mean to– | 我不是有意的 |
[06:23] | Sarah, what’s happening? What’s going on? | 莎拉 发生什么事了 怎么了 |
[06:27] | You wanna know why mom was so upset last night? | 你知道为什么妈妈昨晚发那么大的脾气吗 |
[06:31] | I mean, it’s because dad didn’t tell her about | 我知道是因为爸爸 |
[06:33] | The investments, the bad investments he made. | 没有告诉她投资的事 他投资失败的事 |
[06:39] | Adam, dad cheated on mom. | 亚当 爸爸出轨了 |
[06:42] | And she made me promise not to tell, but I, | 妈妈要我为她保密 |
[06:45] | I just can’t handle it. | 可我就是做不到 |
[06:49] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[06:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:52] | Sometime before we came back from fresno, | 可能是在我们从弗雷斯诺回来之前 |
[06:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:54] | It’s over now, but, you know, | 现在都结束了 但是 |
[06:56] | That’s what happened and that’s why they’re so upset. | 事情就是这样 所以他们闹得才这么僵 |
[07:00] | But she made me promise not to tell | 妈妈叫我保证不告诉其他人 |
[07:02] | And now you have to promise not to tell, okay? | 现在你要保证不告诉任何人 知道吗 |
[07:05] | All right, I promise. | 好的 我保证 |
[07:15] | God, that son of a bitch. | 真是个混蛋 |
[08:02] | That son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[08:03] | I mean, how could he do this to her, how? | 他怎么会这样对她 怎么会 |
[08:05] | I don’t know, the same reason any other guy | 我不知道 和那些背叛妻子的人 |
[08:07] | Does it to their wife, you know? | 有着同样的理由 |
[08:09] | Low self-esteem. | 缺乏自尊 |
[08:10] | They take those little blue pills | 或是吃了让他们精力旺盛的 |
[08:11] | That make their things go– | 蓝色小药丸 |
[08:13] | It’s not genetic, okay? | 这不会遗传的 好吗 |
[08:14] | ’cause I would never ever… Do that to you. | 因为我绝对不会 那样对你 |
[08:17] | I didn’t even think of that. | 我压根儿就没想过 |
[08:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:20] | Okay, well, of course, I would never. | 我绝对不会的 |
[08:22] | I hope not. | 希望如此 |
[08:24] | No, I know that you wouldn’t. | 不 我知道你不会的 |
[08:26] | I just | 我只是 |
[08:27] | – It makes me sick. – It makes me sick, honey. | -这让我恶心 -也让我恶心 宝贝 |
[08:29] | This is awkward too, | 这也太尴尬了 |
[08:30] | Because he’s in our house right now. | 他现在就住我们家里 |
[08:31] | Yeah, I know. | 是呀 我知道 |
[08:32] | But I won’t say anything. | 但我什么也不会说 |
[08:33] | I won’t act weird around him. | 不会在他面前表现得很奇怪 |
[08:34] | – Yeah, we can’t, okay? – I won’t. | -我们不能 好吗 -我不会的 |
[08:35] | I’ll pretend that everything’s normal. | 我会装作一起都很正常 |
[08:37] | I can’t have this confrontation with him right now. | 我现在无法面对他 |
[08:39] | Are you gonna say something to Julia or Crosby or anybody? | 你打算和茱莉亚或克罗斯比或其他人说吗 |
[08:41] | – I don’t think so. – Oh, my god. | -我想不会 -天啦 |
[08:43] | – No, I don’t know. – This is crazy. | -我不知道 -这太疯狂了 |
[08:52] | Oh, come on. | 别啊 |
[08:54] | Hey, Amber. Hi. | 嗨 安博 |
[08:57] | Can we talk about what happened? | 我们可以谈谈发生的事吗 |
[08:59] | No. | 不行 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | It sometimes gets stuck. I mean, you– | 有时候会卡住 我是说 你 |
[09:05] | Look, stop. You have to stop, okay? | 停止 你得停止 好吗 |
[09:07] | Please, seriously. Leave me alone. Stop. | 拜托了 真的 让我静静 停止 |
[09:17] | So I called Timm. | 所以我打给蒂姆 |
[09:19] | Master of the universe Timm? | 宇宙之主蒂姆吗 |
[09:20] | Timmberwolf? X-timm? Timm-dog? | 大灰狼蒂姆 X战警蒂姆 阔佬蒂姆 |
[09:23] | Yeah, Timm. | 是的 蒂姆 |
[09:24] | And he and I are meeting for second lunch. | 他和我会在第二午餐时见 |
[09:26] | – What’s a second lunch? – You know– | -什么是第二午餐 -你知道 |
[09:27] | It’s something you do when you don’t wear shorts to work. | 那是你穿正装去上班时干的事 |
[09:30] | – That’s sociopathic. – Thank you. | -简直是反社会 -谢谢 |
[09:32] | Are you guys hearing this crap? Second lunch? | 你们听过这种胡扯吗 第二午餐 |
[09:33] | You believing this? Second lunch? | 你们相信吗 第二午餐 |
[09:35] | Okay, when Timm puts his real estate acumen | 一旦蒂姆开始运用他对房地产的独到眼光 |
[09:36] | To work on this, we will not have a problem. | 来解决这件事 我们就会脱离困境的 |
[09:38] | We will have a fix. | 问题就会解决 |
[09:39] | Mom and dad will get back together. | 妈妈和爸爸会重新在一起 |
[09:41] | End. You’re welcome. | 完毕 不用谢 |
[09:43] | And I won’t have to do my laundry anymore. | 我就再也不用自己洗衣服了 |
[09:45] | All will be right in the world. | 一切都会恢复正常 |
[09:46] | How’s mom? | 妈妈怎么样 |
[09:48] | She’s, uh, uh, fine. She’s a little fragile. | 她很好 就是有点脆弱 |
[09:51] | She’s all right. | 她没事 |
[09:54] | Mm. Mm. How about dad? | 爸爸怎么样 |
[09:59] | Well, he’s himself. | 他还是老样子 |
[10:01] | You’re saying it like you’re not sure, | 你说的好像你不确定一样 |
[10:02] | But you guys are still living together, yeah? | 不过你们还是住在一起 是吧 |
[10:04] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[10:05] | Anyway, listen, mom wants everybody | 听着 妈妈让所有人 |
[10:07] | To come get their stuff out of the attic, okay? | 把自己放在阁楼的东西拿走 |
[10:08] | So if there’s anything in there you want, | 如果有什么想要的 |
[10:10] | Take it, otherwise she’s gonna throw it out. | 赶紧拿走 要不她会扔掉的 |
[10:11] | Well, what, is that her way of getting back at dad? | 这就是她争取让爸爸回心转意的办法吗 |
[10:14] | What would that have to do with dad? | 这和爸爸有什么关系 |
[10:15] | Cause what he did is unbelievable. | 他干的实在难以置信 |
[10:18] | Did you guys both wake up | 你俩今天一大早 |
[10:19] | On the wrong side of the bed this morning? | 心情就都不好吗 |
[10:20] | – He shouldn’t have lied. – Okay– | -他不该撒谎 -好吧 |
[10:22] | – What? – He was embarrassed, okay? | -怎么了 -他很为难 好吗 |
[10:24] | Half the country’s underwater financially. | 到处都在闹金融危机 |
[10:26] | It’s not like he did it on purpose. | 他又不是故意的 |
[10:27] | When you say “Everything,” | 当你说”所有东西”时 |
[10:30] | You don’t mean the piano. | 没有包括那架钢琴吧 |
[10:32] | What do you think, Crosby? | 你觉得呢 克罗斯比 |
[10:33] | Everything. Everything. | 所有东西 所有东西 |
[10:34] | Yeah, well, I learned how to play on that piano. | 好吧 我就是靠它学会弹钢琴的 |
[10:37] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[10:37] | It says W.M. Schaum & sons on the keys. | 那键盘里有很多美好的故事 |
[10:39] | I mean, I spent a lot of time. | 我是说 我花了大量的时间 |
[10:40] | I need that piano. | 我需要那架钢琴 |
[10:41] | When did you become so sentimental? | 你什么时候变得那么重感情了 |
[10:43] | I bet you haven’t thought about that piano in 15 years. | 我打赌你15年没想起过那架钢琴了 |
[10:45] | I can tell you I’m thinking about it right now | 我能告诉你我现在正想着它 |
[10:47] | And I don’t want you guys in there getting your hands on it before I– | 我不想你们在我到之前碰它 |
[10:50] | Can I ask you how you’re gonna put a piano in a houseboat? | 我能问下你怎么把琴放到你的船屋里去 |
[10:53] | What are you, the zoning commission? | 你是谁 城市规划委员会的吗 |
[10:54] | What do you care? | 你管那么多干吗 |
[10:55] | That’s the least of our worries. | 我们最不操心的就是这个 |
[10:56] | – All right, anyway. – What does that mean? | -好吧 随便 -那是什么意思 |
[10:58] | Nothing. Just come get your stuff. | 没什么 抓紧来拿你们的东西吧 |
[10:59] | – Adam. – What? | -亚当 -怎么了 |
[11:01] | I will solve dad’s financial problems, Adam. | 我会解决爸爸的财务问题的 亚当 |
[11:04] | I’ve got this. I will. | 我来搞定 我会做到的 |
[11:06] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[11:08] | Hey, Haddie. | 嗨 海迪 |
[11:10] | – How was school? – It was fine. | -学校怎么样 -很好 |
[11:15] | Hey, you want a virgin screwdriver? | 你要来点冰橙汁吗 |
[11:18] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[11:22] | Hey, sweetheart, I know things are tough, | 宝贝 我知道境况艰难 |
[11:24] | So you hang in there, all right? | 你不会泄气的 对吧 |
[11:26] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 是的 |
[11:28] | And good for you for resisting | 你反抗是对的 |
[11:30] | When that boy, you know, | 当那个男孩 你知道 |
[11:32] | Was trying to get you to have intercourse with him. | 想让你和他上床 |
[11:37] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[11:42] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | Thanks, grandpa. | 谢谢 爷爷 |
[11:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:51] | Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s the matter? | 等等 怎么了 |
[11:52] | What’s wrong? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 哪里不对了 |
[11:54] | – Grandpa. – Oh, honey, I’m sorry. | -是爷爷 -宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[11:56] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:57] | Nothing, okay? | 没什么 |
[11:59] | I’m just gonna be alone, all right? | 我只想一个人呆呆 好吗 |
[12:01] | Uh-uh. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:02] | You’ve been spending way too much time alone. | 你独处的时间太长了 |
[12:03] | I’m starting to get worried a little bit. | 我有点担心了 |
[12:05] | – Mom. It’s fine. – No, it’s not fine. | -妈妈 没事 -不 有事 |
[12:07] | Haddie, why don’t you have a– | 海迪 为什么不 |
[12:09] | Okay, don’t gross out at the word– | 好吧 别觉得那个俗气 |
[12:12] | But a good old-fashioned slumber party. | 来个传统的睡衣派对吧 |
[12:15] | You know, invite some girls over. | 你知道 请些女孩过来 |
[12:16] | It’d be really fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[12:17] | We could make muddy buddies. No, not fun? | 我们可以玩些趣味竞赛 不好玩吗 |
[12:19] | I don’t know. Are you being serious? | 我不知道 你是认真的吗 |
[12:21] | Maybe I’ll make hanky pankies. | 或者玩点小把戏 |
[12:22] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[12:23] | We’ll have fun, we’ll do the ouija board– | 我们会很开心的 还可以做个通灵板 |
[12:24] | – Mom, stop. – What? | -妈妈 停下 -怎么了 |
[12:26] | No? | 不要吗 |
[12:28] | I don’t know, would you really do that? | 我不知道 你真要那么做吗 |
[12:30] | Yes. I am. I want you to do this. | 是的 我想你这么做 |
[12:32] | I wanna do this for you. You just… | 我想为你这么做 你真的 |
[12:34] | You’re so down. | 你太低沉了 |
[12:37] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -好的 |
[12:39] | – Thanks. – I’ll get you some “Michis.” | -谢谢 -我给你弄点”米薯” |
[12:41] | – Mochi. – Mochi. | -麻薯 -麻薯 |
[12:45] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:47] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[12:50] | It’s my bunny. My cotton ball bunny. | 这是我的兔子 我的棉兔娃娃 |
[12:53] | Do you think mom would torch that? | 你觉得妈妈会烧了它吗 |
[12:55] | She would, right? She’d torch it in a second. | 她会的 她会毫不留情地烧了它 |
[12:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:58] | I mean, how the hell did they get this thing in here? | 他们是怎么把这东西弄上来的 |
[13:02] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:03] | I mean, did they assemble it in here? | 他们是在这里组装的吗 |
[13:05] | I don’t know. How would you get it out? | 我不知道 你要怎么弄出去 |
[13:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:10] | Put it through the window with a real strong rope? | 用根粗绳子从窗户吊出去吗 |
[13:12] | The whole point of having parents | 有父母的好处 |
[13:13] | Is to keep your crap in their attic. | 就是可以把你的东西放在他们的阁楼里 |
[13:15] | Mom wants this space, Crosby. | 妈妈想要用这地方 克罗斯比 |
[13:17] | I think we should be respectful of that. | 我想我们得尊重她 |
[13:19] | You don’t think that this is about something else | 你不觉得这是因为其他事吗 |
[13:21] | And not really about the space? | 而不是真的想要用这个地方 |
[13:22] | Why are you being so sentimental about this anyway? | 你怎么搞得这么多愁善感的 |
[13:24] | You’ve not even been up here in ten years. | 你已经有十年没来了 |
[13:26] | I’m not feeling sentimental. I’m feeling pragmatic. | 我不是多愁善感的 我是务实 |
[13:29] | I’m pragmatically preserving | 我很务实的在保护 |
[13:32] | This important piece of our family’s history. | 我们家族历史的重要部分 |
[13:35] | And you know– mom! | 你知道吗 妈妈 |
[13:37] | – No, no, no, no. – Mom. | -别 别 别 -妈妈 |
[13:39] | – Hey, Cros, no. – Mom! | -克罗斯比 别 -妈妈 |
[13:40] | – Leave–ooh. – Mom. Mom. | -让她 哦 -妈妈 妈妈 |
[13:44] | Mom, I’m sorry, | 妈妈 对不起 |
[13:45] | But you’re gonna have to rethink this art studio idea. | 你得重新考虑下画室的主意 |
[13:48] | Why don’t you paint in the backyard, | 你为什么不在后院里画呢 |
[13:50] | The great outdoors? | 在室外 |
[13:51] | That’s what Matisse did and every– | 马蒂斯就是那样的 每天 |
[13:53] | You know, all the greats. | 所有美好的事 |
[13:55] | I’m not positive about Matisse, | 我不是很喜欢马蒂斯 |
[13:57] | But I think– | 但我觉得 |
[13:57] | I do know that some artists did. | 我知道一些艺术家的确这么做的 |
[13:59] | But listen. | 但是听着 |
[14:00] | I can’t make a decision about the stuff in the attic. | 我没法决定拿走哪些东西 |
[14:03] | It’s, it’s too hard. | 这太难了 |
[14:04] | Well, I know it’s painful, goose, | 我知道这很痛苦 小傻瓜 |
[14:05] | But you kids are at the point where you have your own homes. | 但是你们都有自己的家了 |
[14:08] | Well. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | Or working toward having your own homes, | 或者努力拥有自己的家 |
[14:11] | And I can’t make these decisions for you. | 我不能替你们做这些决定 |
[14:13] | You’re gonna have to decide for yourself | 你们得自己拿主意 |
[14:15] | What’s important to you. | 什么对你们是重要的 |
[14:16] | Well, it’s all important. | 它们都很重要 |
[14:18] | Change is healthy. | 改变是好事 |
[14:20] | No, it’s not. That’s an urban legend. | 不 不是的 那只是个传说 |
[14:22] | Sometimes you just have to make a choice. | 有时你不得不做出抉择 |
[14:26] | There are no good snacks in this house. | 家里没可口的点心 |
[14:28] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:29] | “Sometimes you just have to make a choice.” | 有时你不得不做出抉择 |
[14:31] | Do you think she’s talking about dad and her? | 你觉得她是在说爸爸和她吗 |
[14:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:34] | Well, how serious is this? | 到底有多严重 |
[14:36] | What am I, a mind reader? I don’t know. | 你以为我是读心者吗 我不知道 |
[14:39] | Well, you’re supposed to– | 你应该 |
[14:40] | You’re, you’re on site, okay? | 你就在现场 |
[14:41] | You’re our eyes and ears to the situation. | 你可是我们的耳目 |
[14:44] | Well, I reject this. Entirely. | 我坚决反对 |
[14:47] | – That’ll help. – I do, for real. | -你还真帮忙 -我当真的 |
[14:49] | They’re gonna work it out like they always do. | 他们会像往常一样解决问题 |
[14:51] | End of story. | 结束 |
[14:54] | Totally, I hope so. | 真希望如此 |
[14:59] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[15:00] | How you had lunch with the guy to talk about your father’s investment | 你是为了你父亲投资的事和他一起吃饭 |
[15:03] | And never talked about it. | 结果怎么会只字未谈 |
[15:04] | It’s just like I said. | 我刚才说了 |
[15:06] | It got cut short for that conference call | 刚开始不久就被他那个东京的 |
[15:07] | He had with Tokyo. | 电话会议给打断了 |
[15:09] | Okay, so there’s not going to be another lunch? | 所以还要有一次午餐咯 |
[15:11] | I’m sorry, I know. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:12] | I’m, I’m really– I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:14] | – Tokyo. What a jerk. – But what are you gonna do? | -东京 真见鬼 -那你要怎么办 |
[15:16] | He’s a jerk because he has a conference call | 就因为他有个东京的电话会议 |
[15:18] | With someone in Tokyo? | 他就是混蛋吗 |
[15:19] | Hey, I’m allowed to not like people. | 我有权利不喜欢他们 |
[15:21] | Just like you never liked Stacy. | 就好像你不喜欢史黛西一样 |
[15:23] | – Well, she’s not likable. – She is likable. | -她不惹人喜欢 -她惹人喜欢 |
[15:25] | She had that weird– that thing, | 她有时候很古怪 |
[15:29] | That tall girl way of walking around. | 那种高个女孩走路的样子 |
[15:31] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[15:33] | So arrogant. | 超傲慢的 |
[15:34] | All right, well, we’ll have him over for dinner. | 好吧 我们请他过来吃饭 |
[15:37] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行不行不行 |
[15:38] | – What? I’ll behave. – No, no, no. | -什么 我会乖乖的 -不行不行 |
[15:40] | As long as he does. | 只要他不轻举妄动 |
[15:44] | You would do that? | 你愿意这么做吗 |
[15:46] | Your dad needs help, | 你爸需要帮忙 |
[15:47] | And he’s been so kind to me over the years, | 这些年来他对我也挺好 |
[15:50] | What with the eunuch jokes. | 说说太监笑话 |
[15:51] | I figure it’s the least I could do. | 我想至少这个是我能做的 |
[15:54] | So you’d do this for me? | 就是说你是为我这么做的喽 |
[15:56] | – Yes. – Yes? | -是的 -是吗 |
[15:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:59] | If only he knew how much of a eunuch you’re not. | 该让他知道你多不”太监”才好呢 |
[16:05] | Let’s tell him. | 那我们告诉他啊 |
[16:09] | No. Let’s keep it our little secret. | 别了 让这个成为我们的小秘密吧 |
[16:11] | Okay, that’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[16:13] | Hey, just because people don’t normally | 就因为人们通常不会 |
[16:16] | Put pianos on houseboats doesn’t mean | 把钢琴放在船屋上 并不意味着 |
[16:17] | It’s not a good idea, all right? | 这不是个好主意啊 对吧 |
[16:20] | I’m an innovator. Hold that. | 我是个革新家 拿着 |
[16:21] | I’m like the first guy | 我可能是第一个 |
[16:22] | To bring a microwave on a houseboat. | 把微波炉带上船屋的人 |
[16:24] | They probably said that guy was crazy. | 别人可能要说这人疯了 |
[16:25] | Right, but a microwave weighs ten pounds. | 是 但是一个微波炉是十磅重 |
[16:28] | And a piano weighs six million. | 而钢琴就有六百万那么重 |
[16:31] | Six million? | 六百万啊 |
[16:33] | I find that hard to believe. | 真是太难以置信了 |
[16:34] | I think it’s 600, | 我想大概是六百 |
[16:36] | Which is well within the carrying capacity of this vessel. | 这个重量这艘船还是承受得起的 |
[16:39] | Besides, if there’s too much weight, | 如果太重了的话 |
[16:40] | I’ll just start hanging out with tinier people like you. | 我就只好开始和跟你一样的小不点玩了 |
[16:42] | Like little miniature, | 像你一样小小的 |
[16:43] | Tiny little curly-haired miniature people! | 瘦瘦小小的 小卷毛 |
[16:48] | Why don’t you store it at Adam’s? | 为何不放在亚当那儿让他保管 |
[16:51] | I can’t really do that to him. | 我不能那么做 |
[16:52] | He’s already storing my dad. | 他已经在保管我爸了 |
[16:53] | Well, if, uh, you’re not willing to give it up, | 如果你不想放弃的话 |
[16:56] | Then there’s only one other option. | 还有另一个选择 |
[16:57] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[16:59] | You’re gonna need a bigger boat, mate! | 你得弄条大点的船 老兄 |
[17:03] | Is that from Jaws? You did Quint. | 那是<大白鲨>里的吗 你是昆特 |
[17:06] | And it’s Ray Scheider’s line. | 这是雷·施奈德的台词 |
[17:11] | Actually, it’s Roy Scheider’s line, but… | 其实是罗伊·施奈德的台词 不过 |
[17:13] | Right, Roy Scheider’s line. | 对 罗伊·施奈德的台词 |
[17:16] | What I do know is that dinner is ready, | 晚饭做好喽 |
[17:18] | So why don’t you come sit down, sit down. | 你们赶紧来坐好 坐好 |
[17:21] | All right. Hot pot, hot pot. | 好的 小心烫 小心烫 |
[17:25] | This is really nice. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[17:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:30] | It is nice, huh? | 很棒是吧 |
[17:31] | – Really nice. – Not too much cheese. | -真的很棒 -别吃太多奶酪 |
[17:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:35] | Yeah, it is. | 嗯 的确 |
[17:39] | Really nice. | 很棒 |
[17:43] | You’ve got four guys out there, pass the ball. | 外围有四个人呢 传球 |
[17:45] | There you go. He’s open. | 就是这样 没人防守 |
[17:49] | What the hell is… | 搞什么鬼… |
[17:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:54] | Wait a minute. What the hell? | 等等 怎么搞的 |
[17:56] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[17:58] | – Sit down, grandpa. – Adam! | -坐吧 爷爷 -亚当 |
[18:00] | Adam! Come here a minute. | 亚当 快过来 |
[18:01] | Your TV’s all screwed up. | 你家电视疯了 |
[18:03] | The cartoon thing came on. | 动画片突然蹦出来了 |
[18:05] | Calm down. | 别激动 |
[18:06] | I had the game on | 我本来在看球 |
[18:07] | And the cartoons show up. | 然后动画片突然蹦出来了 |
[18:08] | – It’s Spongebob. – Oh. Okay, relax. | -是海绵宝宝 -别紧张 |
[18:10] | Spongebob? | 海绵宝宝 |
[18:11] | Let’s talk about it in the other room, okay? | 我们去其他房间谈谈吧 |
[18:12] | What? | 什么 |
[18:13] | We’ll explain it to you in here. | 我们来跟您解释清楚 |
[18:14] | I’ll explain it to you. | 我跟你解释一下 |
[18:15] | Yay, it’s spongebob. | 海绵宝宝 |
[18:17] | – Come on. – Have a seat. | -过来吧 -请坐 |
[18:21] | Dad, come on. Look. | 爸 过来 是这样 |
[18:22] | Dad, I know you wanna watch your game. | 爸 我知道你想看球赛 |
[18:27] | But we have to limit Max’s TV time. | 但是我们得限制麦克斯看电视的时间 |
[18:29] | Yes, and it has to be predictable for him. | 没错 而且要让他形成习惯 |
[18:31] | Okay, so the thing is set to switch to Spongebob exactly at 7:00. | 所以每天七点准时调到海绵宝宝 |
[18:35] | It stays on for the length of the show, | 动画片演完之后 |
[18:37] | Then it turns itself off. | 就会自动停止 |
[18:38] | It’s locked in. | 是被锁定的 |
[18:39] | All right, and ever since we set up the DVR like this, | 自从我们这样设定了数字录像机 |
[18:41] | We haven’t had a single fight about the TV. | 我们就没为再为电视的事争执过 |
[18:42] | – Not one problem. – All right? | -完全没有问题 -好吗 |
[18:44] | It’s good. It’s good for Max. | 是为了麦克斯好 |
[18:49] | There are no exceptions, I mean, | 没有例外 我是说 |
[18:50] | Even for overtimes or something? | 即使额外时间之类的也不行吗 |
[18:52] | Hey, if you don’t like it here… | 如果你在这里不满意的话 |
[18:56] | Is it…you wanna play it that way? | 你是 你想这么搞是吧 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:00] | Is that how…okay. | 是这样 那好吧 |
[19:01] | Fine, then I’ll just listen to my game on the radio | 好吧 那我去楼上 |
[19:04] | That I have upstairs… | 用收音机来听比赛好了 |
[19:06] | Me and the crickets. | 我和蟋蟀们 |
[19:08] | Those other insects that are up there. | 还有上面的其他昆虫们 |
[19:14] | – I’m gonna kill him. – I’m gonna kill him first. | -真想杀了他 -我会先动手 |
[19:20] | So my mom had this idea | 我妈有个挺傻 |
[19:22] | And it’s stupid but could also be really fun. | 但是又挺有意思的主意 |
[19:26] | Um, we’re having a slumber party. | 我们要举行一个睡衣晚会 |
[19:30] | It could be fun. | 肯定会很好玩 |
[19:32] | It’s me, uh, Tisha, Kayla, Grace, | 有我 蒂莎 凯拉和格蕾丝 |
[19:34] | And I really want you to come. | 我很希望你能来 |
[19:35] | – It’s tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚吗 -嗯 |
[19:38] | I have, uh, an algebra test. | 我有代数考试 |
[19:39] | No way. You have to be there. | 别啊 你一定得来 |
[19:42] | Seriously, when you make fun of Steve, | 说实话 你拿史蒂夫寻开心的时候 |
[19:43] | It makes me feel so much better. | 让我觉得好受多了 |
[19:46] | Please? | 来吧 |
[19:49] | Okay. Yeah, of course. | 那好吧 没问题 |
[19:51] | I’ll totally be there. | 我肯定会到的 |
[19:52] | Great. I’ll see you. | 太好了 到时候见 |
[19:59] | You know, I’m not sure | 我不确定 |
[20:00] | That I’m in the market to move in, you know, any time soon. | 我短期内会不会搬进来 |
[20:03] | I just saw the open house sign and… | 我只是看到售屋开放日的广告 然后就 |
[20:07] | So it’s two bedrooms, one bath. | 这套房子有两间卧房一个浴室 |
[20:10] | Do you think a piano would fit through that door? | 你觉得钢琴能过得了这扇门吗 |
[20:12] | Upright or grand? | 立式钢琴还是三角钢琴 |
[20:13] | Well, it’s not Elton John’s piano. | 不是艾尔顿·约翰用的那种 |
[20:15] | It’s my upright. | 是我的立式钢琴 |
[20:17] | Uh, my guess is it would, yeah. | 那应该没问题 |
[20:19] | – It would. – I think so. | -可以吧 -我想是的 |
[20:23] | How about the schools? | 那周边的学校情况呢 |
[20:23] | Are they any good? | 学校好吗 |
[20:25] | Very, yeah. | 非常好 |
[20:26] | Best test scores in the east bay, actually. | 是东湾这边测试成绩最好的 |
[20:28] | Um, do you have a family? | 你有家室吗 |
[20:30] | Uh, yeah, you know, it’s, uh, complicated. | 嗯 情况挺复杂的 |
[20:34] | But, um, I did recently acquire a son. | 不过我最近的确有了个儿子 |
[20:38] | He’s, uh, he’s really cute. | 他很可爱的 |
[20:39] | You wanna see some pictures? | 你想看看他照片吗 |
[20:40] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然 |
[20:44] | That’s him, and then that’s his mom. | 这是他 这个是他妈妈 |
[20:48] | – Oh, nice family. – Yeah, they are, huh? | -很幸福的一家啊 -是吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:51] | So is it just the three of you or… | 那就是说只有你们三个还是 |
[20:53] | Um, yeah. Probably. | 是的 应该是 |
[20:58] | Uh, but the piano’s a definite, though. | 当然钢琴是肯定有的 |
[21:00] | So, you know, the rest is kind of a work in progress. | 其他的都还在进行中 |
[21:04] | Okay, well, uh, through here, | 好的 穿过这儿 |
[21:06] | We’ve got a full dining room. | 我们看到的就是完整餐厅了 |
[21:08] | It’s really cozy, a lot of natural sunlight. | 很惬意 自然采光很好 |
[21:11] | And, uh, in here, full kitchen, | 这里是完整的厨房 |
[21:13] | Dishwasher, garbage disposal, and, uh, | 有洗碗机 垃圾处理机 还有 |
[21:16] | Over here, a washer/dryer. | 这里 洗衣机和烘干机 |
[21:19] | Ooh, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[21:20] | I know how to operate these. | 我会用这个 |
[21:24] | Max, lookie here. | 麦克斯 看看这里 |
[21:27] | You could have one of these, you know? | 你可以买一只哦 |
[21:28] | You could call him Skipper. | 你可以叫它船长 |
[21:30] | He looks like a skipper, doesn’t he? | 他看起来挺像船长的 是吧 |
[21:32] | I think I like this tortoise. | 我喜欢这个乌龟 |
[21:34] | What? | 什么 |
[21:35] | I don’t know. He doesn’t… | 我不知道 他不太… |
[21:39] | Not very good-looking. | 不太好看 |
[21:41] | All they do is move their head in and out and… | 它们就只会伸伸脑袋然后再缩回去 |
[21:43] | You might as well get a green rock. | 你还不如买个绿石头 |
[21:45] | I like him. He’s thinking. | 我喜欢他 他在思考 |
[21:47] | Do you like the name miles? | 你觉得迈尔斯这个名字怎么样 |
[21:48] | – Miles? – Yeah, miles. | -迈尔斯吗 -对 迈尔斯 |
[21:50] | Can you help me remember exactly when and why | 你记得我是什么时候为了什么 |
[21:52] | This pet promise was made. | 答应他买宠物的 |
[21:54] | Last Tuesday, his progress report. | 上星期二 他的进展报告 |
[21:56] | No tantrums. | 没有发脾气 |
[21:57] | So we promised him that we’d get him… | 所以我们答应他我们给他买 |
[21:58] | Right, right, right, right. Great. | 没错 没错 |
[22:00] | Max wants a turtle. | 麦克斯想买海龟 |
[22:01] | Tortoise. | 是乌龟 |
[22:03] | – His name is miles. – Excellent choice. | -他叫迈尔斯 -选得不错 |
[22:04] | He’s cute. | 很可爱呀 |
[22:06] | Low maintenance choice. | 不用太费力照看的选择 |
[22:07] | – Nothing. – Don’t say anything. | -没什么 -什么都别说 |
[22:08] | Nothing. We like the tortoise. | 没什么 我们喜欢乌龟 |
[22:10] | He’s cute. | 他很可爱 |
[22:11] | – Hey, mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -嗯 |
[22:13] | Do you wanna order something like pizza? | 你想叫点披萨什么的吗 |
[22:15] | I just saw somebody eating it on TV. | 我看到电视上有人吃 |
[22:17] | It looks so good. | 看起来味道不错 |
[22:18] | Okay, that’s gonna be a little formal for pizza. | 你这身装扮吃披萨有点过于正式了 |
[22:19] | Yes, I’m going out tonight. | 没错 我今晚要出去 |
[22:21] | Didn’t I tell you? | 我没告诉你吗 |
[22:22] | Oh, no. Really? You look great. | 没有 真的吗 你看起来太棒了 |
[22:24] | – Where are you going? – Really? | -你要去哪 -是吗 |
[22:25] | You think for, for an art show opening? | 你觉得穿这身去艺术展览开幕式怎么样 |
[22:28] | My whole painting class is going. | 整个绘画班都会去 |
[22:30] | Okay. | 那好 |
[22:31] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都不记得上次 |
[22:33] | I got all dressed up to go out. | 盛装出去是什么时候了 |
[22:34] | Ah, me neither. Hey, can I come? | 我也是 我能去吗 |
[22:38] | – Seriously? – Yeah, I’d love to come. | -你说真的 -是啊 我想去 |
[22:40] | I love art. Girls’ night out? | 我爱艺术 女士狂欢夜 |
[22:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:45] | Of course. Go get dressed. | 当然 去换衣服吧 |
[22:46] | Oh, no, I am dressed. | 不用 我穿好了 |
[22:48] | No, really dressed. | 不是 穿正式点 |
[22:57] | – A porsche. – I love you. | -保时捷啊 -我爱你 |
[22:59] | – 45 minutes late. – I love you so much. | -迟到了四十五分钟 -我超爱你 |
[23:01] | – Yes, you do. Okay. – All right. Okay. | -嗯 是的 那好 -好的 |
[23:07] | – Yeah, you get it… – Okay. | -你来开门吧 -好 |
[23:11] | There he is. | 他来啦 |
[23:13] | Worst dinner guest ever, right? | 我恐怕是最差劲的客人了 是吧 |
[23:14] | No, of course not. Come in. | 不会 当然不是 进来吧 |
[23:15] | I’m 40 minutes late. I’m so sorry. | 我迟到了40分钟 真抱歉 |
[23:17] | Good to see you. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 很高兴见到你 |
[23:18] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[23:19] | – Good to see you, man. – You look great. | -很高兴见到你 -你看起来不错 |
[23:21] | Look at the arms, the hair. | 看看这胳膊 这发型 |
[23:23] | Guy’s like a rock star. | 这家伙像个摇滚明星 |
[23:24] | Boy. Okay. Thanks, I guess. | 好吧 伙计 谢谢你 |
[23:26] | Ah, thing is, they, they say it’s gonna be a ten-minute phone call. | 他们开始说只是在电话里聊10分钟就行 |
[23:29] | You’re not just dotting the “I”S, crossing the “T”S. | 不仅仅是一丝不苟的详谈 |
[23:31] | Then suddenly they want to reopen all the deal points | 然后突然他们想重谈合同的全部细节 |
[23:32] | We spent the last six months grinding them on. | 我们和他们纠缠了六个月 |
[23:34] | – That’s the worst. – Yeah, that sucks. | -那是最糟的 -对 太糟糕了 |
[23:37] | Bet you’re glad you don’t have to deal with | 我打赌你在庆幸自己不用 |
[23:39] | Crap like that, huh, Joel? | 处理这种烂摊子了 对吧乔尔 |
[23:42] | Stay-at-home dad. | 家庭妇男 |
[23:45] | Man. What do I have to do to get that job? | 老兄 我怎么才能找到和你一样的工作 |
[23:48] | Seriously, though, it’s honorable, what you do. | 我是认真的 你所做的值得尊敬 |
[23:51] | This is a little something I picked up | 这是上个月我去托斯卡纳的一个小葡萄园 |
[23:52] | In Tuscany, little vineyard last month. | 带回来的小礼物 |
[23:55] | You shouldn’t have. | 你太客气了 |
[23:56] | This is the whole place, or– | 这就是全貌了 还是 |
[23:57] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[23:59] | Well, you know, there’s the second floor. | 不过 楼上还有一层 |
[24:01] | But should we have some wine? | 喝杯葡萄酒吗 |
[24:03] | – Wine would be awesome. – Your, your call, absolutely. | -这主意太棒了 -悉听尊便 |
[24:06] | Let’s start with our poor wine, | 先喝我们的平民葡萄酒 |
[24:07] | And then we’ll move on to this Tuscany. | 然后再开这瓶托斯卡纳 |
[24:09] | Save this for a special occasion. | 留到特殊的日子再喝 |
[24:13] | – Dad? – Hey, sweetheart. | -爸 -甜心 |
[24:17] | Boy, you look nice. | 孩子 你真美 |
[24:18] | Thanks. You scared me. | 谢了 你吓了我一跳 |
[24:20] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[24:22] | Oh, well, you know, just getting some clothes. | 只是来拿几件衣服 |
[24:27] | So how’s your mom? | 你妈妈还好吗 |
[24:29] | You know, fine. She’s keeping busy. | 挺好的 她不让自己闲下来 |
[24:34] | You would not believe what I am going through | 我在你哥哥家过的是什么日子 |
[24:35] | At your brother’s house. | 说出来你都不信 |
[24:37] | You know that eight-year-old kid runs the joint? | 你知道他那个不让人省心的八岁小子吧 |
[24:40] | And the girl’s virginity’s hanging by a thread. | 还有那个贞操岌岌可危的丫头 |
[24:42] | Adam, Adam can’t even watch a basketball game with me– | 亚当 亚当甚至不能和我一起看场篮球 |
[24:54] | Boy, you look beautiful. | 宝贝 你太美了 |
[25:02] | So, uh, where are you girls off to, the cotillion? | 两位美女要去哪里 舞会吗 |
[25:07] | No, well, we’re going to an art gallery opening. | 不是 我们要去参加一个画廊的开幕 |
[25:12] | My whole class is going. | 我们全班都去 |
[25:20] | Uh, Millie, can I– | 米莉 我能 |
[25:21] | We’d better get going. | 我们得走了 |
[25:27] | – Sarah? – Dad. | -莎拉 -爸爸 |
[25:29] | Yeah, okay, I’m coming. Okay, bye. | 好吧 我来了 再见 |
[25:31] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[25:37] | Have a good time. | 玩的愉快 |
[25:46] | That’s Ingrid. In the kimono. | 那个穿和服的是英格丽 |
[25:48] | She’s all about daffodils. | 她满脑子都是水仙花 |
[25:50] | She sneaks them into all her paintings. | 她偷偷地把水仙花画在她所有的画里 |
[25:52] | And that’s Harvey there, with the bushy hair | 那个是哈维 头发浓密 |
[25:54] | And the orthopedics shoes. | 穿矫形鞋的那个 |
[25:55] | Yeah, he’s obsessed with african masks. | 他沉迷于非洲面具 |
[25:57] | That’s all he paints. | 他只画那些面具 |
[25:59] | That’s Matthew. | 那是马修 |
[26:01] | Oh, that’s your teacher? | 那是你的老师吗 |
[26:02] | He’s amazing. | 他太棒了 |
[26:04] | True art has just entered the room. | 一件真正的艺术品刚走进这个房间 |
[26:06] | Oh, he always does that. | 他总是那么做 |
[26:07] | You look absolutely stunning. | 你看上去魅力无穷 |
[26:10] | Really? I do? Thank you. | 真的吗 谢谢你 |
[26:13] | Is this Sarah? | 这位是莎拉吗 |
[26:14] | – Hi. How are you? – Glad to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴认识你 |
[26:16] | Do you know how talented your mother is? | 你知道你的母亲多么有才华吗 |
[26:19] | He’s saying that because you’re here. | 他那么说是因为你在这儿 |
[26:21] | No. Really. | 不 我是说真的 |
[26:23] | Can I steal your mother away for a bit? | 我能把你母亲偷走一会儿吗 |
[26:24] | Oh, he’s– he’s gonna steal me away. | 他要 他要偷走我 |
[26:27] | Okay. Well, steal, steal, steal. | 好的 偷 偷 偷 |
[26:36] | So the plan is to bundle your dad’s holdings | 我的计划是将你爸爸买的那栋楼 |
[26:38] | With a bunch of higher-end properties– | 和其他高端的房产捆绑 |
[26:40] | Bundling is when we package a less attractive investment | 捆绑是指我们把不那么吸引人的投资项目 |
[26:43] | With some blue chips, so as to– | 和一些热门投资打包在一起 这样 |
[26:44] | I understand what bundling… | 我知道捆绑的意思 |
[26:47] | Well, uh, then we call the, uh, the Keppler group. | 然后我们找科普勒集团 |
[26:50] | They’ll, uh– they’re wired up to a big pile of china money. | 他们会 他们有一大笔中国的资金 |
[26:52] | Keppler buys the bundle, | 科普勒买下这个投资组合 |
[26:54] | Which buys out your dad. | 也就买断了你爸爸的房产 |
[26:55] | And he comes away with maybe 40 cents on the dollar, | 他一美元投资大概能收回40美分 |
[26:57] | But hey, it’s a hell of a lot better than 0 cent, right? | 这比血本无归好多了 对吧 |
[27:00] | And the keppler guys, why are they into it? | 那些科普勒的人 为什么会感兴趣 |
[27:01] | They owe me a favor for keeping their name | 他们欠我个人情 没有我 |
[27:03] | Out of the papers during the whole T.A.R.P. mess. | 他们公司就会出现在TRAP名单上了 |
[27:06] | T.A.R.P. Stands for, uh, troubled asset relief program. | TARP代表不良资产救助计划 |
[27:10] | Excuse me, this one– I gotta take this one. | 抱歉 这个电话 我得接这个 |
[27:12] | Dana, what’s going on, brother? | 达纳 怎么了 老兄 |
[27:14] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[27:19] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[27:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:29] | – Unbelievable. – Excuse me? | -难以置信 -什么 |
[27:32] | Oh, I’m sorry, not you. It’s– | 不好意思 不是说你 |
[27:34] | I mean, I get it, you know? | 我说 我能理解的 你知道 |
[27:35] | You’re hurt, you want revenge, but that, this– | 你受伤了 想要报复 可这 |
[27:39] | Who, who are we talking about? | 你在说谁啊 |
[27:41] | It’s my mother. It’s my– | 我妈妈 |
[27:42] | That little lady with the necklace is my mother, | 那个戴项链的娇小女士是我妈妈 |
[27:44] | And the guy she’s talking to is her art teacher. | 和她说话的那个是她的美术老师 |
[27:46] | Oh, they make a cute couple. | 他们真是天生一对 |
[27:49] | They’re not a couple. | 他们不是一对 |
[27:50] | That woman is a grandmother. | 那个女人已经做奶奶了 |
[27:53] | Look at her flirting and giggling. | 看看她 卖弄风情还咯咯笑 |
[27:54] | It’s like she’s in the sex and the city movie. | 她以为她在演欲望都市吗 |
[27:56] | Oh, I’m so looking forward to seeing that sequel. | 我迫不及待想看那部剧的续集了 |
[27:58] | Well, so am I, I’m not dead inside. | 我也是啊 我也不是铁石心肠 |
[27:59] | But the fact is, that guy’s a home wrecker. | 但事实是 那个男人是个小三 |
[28:02] | I am gonna go and look at some art. | 我要去看看画了 |
[28:11] | – Take it. – Oh, yeah, I did. | -拍了 -啊 拍下了 |
[28:13] | We’ll put a cat on it, but, like, it’ll look better– | 我们可以加只猫在里面 看起来会更好 |
[28:16] | Since when do you like Death Cab? | 你什么时候开始喜欢”死亡出租车”了 |
[28:18] | Who burned this? | 谁录的这张碟 |
[28:19] | Oh, um…nobody. | 没人 |
[28:21] | I just have to return that to somebody. | 我得把它还给别人 |
[28:23] | To who? To Steve? | 还给谁 史蒂夫吗 |
[28:25] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[28:28] | Tisha. | 蒂莎 |
[28:31] | It was an accident. | 不小心的 |
[28:33] | Steve is a douche. | 史蒂夫是个令人厌恶的家伙 |
[28:35] | He is. | 没错 |
[28:36] | The decemberists, is this one his too? | 十二月诗人 这张也是他的 |
[28:38] | No, it’s not. I love them. | 不 那张不是 我喜欢他们 |
[28:42] | – Do it. – Do it. | -毁了它 -毁了它 |
[28:43] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:44] | He was a total jerk to you, come on. | 他就是个混蛋 那样对你 毁吧 |
[28:45] | – Break it. – He totally deserves it. | -毁了它 -他罪有应得 |
[28:46] | Do you think I should, Amber? | 你觉得呢 安博 |
[28:51] | Whatever you want. | 你想怎么做就怎么做 |
[28:53] | – Do it. – Do it. | -做吧 -做吧 |
[28:58] | Everybody take one. | 一人拿一张 |
[28:58] | – That feels so good. – Come on, Amber. | -感觉真好 -来吧 安博 |
[29:06] | Yeah, break it. | 毁了它 |
[29:19] | – Miles is missing. – What? | -迈尔斯不见了 -什么 |
[29:21] | Uh, I went to say good night to him | 我去跟他说晚安 |
[29:23] | And he wasn’t– he ran away! | 他不见了 他跑了 |
[29:26] | Did you check eight inches away from where you left him? | 你仔细找过放他的地方了吗 |
[29:28] | – What are we going to do? – Okay, he’s not in his room. | -我们该怎么办 -他不在他的小屋里 |
[29:31] | I don’t know where the heck this thing is. | 我不知道那个鬼东西跑哪去了 |
[29:32] | It just disappeared. | 消失了 |
[29:34] | All right, listen to me. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 听我说 我们会找到它的 |
[29:35] | You go look around the house with mom. | 你和妈妈在房子里找 |
[29:37] | Grandpa and I’ll look outside, okay? | 爷爷和我去外面找 好不好 |
[29:39] | We’ll get Haddie and her friends to help. | 我们去找海迪和她的朋友来帮忙 |
[29:40] | Okay, well, see, I– | 好的 看见了吧 |
[29:42] | Son, this is where a dog would come in handy, right? | 儿子 这就是养狗的好处 |
[29:47] | You go, | 你说 |
[29:48] | “Here, Skipper. Here boy.” | “过来 船长 到这儿来” |
[29:50] | And your dog comes. | 狗就过来了 |
[29:52] | You do that to a turtle, nothing. | 你跟只海龟试试 没反应 |
[29:55] | I’m gonna get us some flashlights. | 我去找几支手电来 |
[30:01] | De kooning gets a royalty | 每次有人看这幅画 |
[30:02] | Every time someone looks at that. | 德·库宁都能得一笔版税 |
[30:05] | That’s an art joke I actually get. | 我知道那是个艺术笑话 |
[30:07] | It’s funny. We’re gonna go. | 很有趣 我们要走了 |
[30:10] | You’re gonna– | 你们要 |
[30:12] | Friend of mine has a gallery in Oakland | 我的朋友在奥克兰有个画廊 |
[30:13] | And they’re also having an opening tonight. | 他们那里今晚也开幕 |
[30:16] | But it’s a few notches down on the pretentious meter. | 可那里离这边有一段距离 |
[30:18] | Okay. Well, where is it? I’ll, I’ll join you. | 好吧 在哪 我和你们一起去 |
[30:20] | Oh, no, no. Not necessary. | 不用 不用 没必要的 |
[30:23] | But, mom, how are you gonna get home? | 可 妈妈 你怎么回来啊 |
[30:26] | Do you want me to come get you later? | 要不要我等会儿去接你 |
[30:27] | Well, Matthew will give me a ride home. | 马修会送我回家的 |
[30:29] | – Yeah, no problem. Sure. – Oh, sure. | -没问题 当然 -当然 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:34] | – Well, have fun. – Yes. | -玩的愉快 -好的 |
[30:36] | – Bye, darling. – Okay. | -宝贝再见 -再见 |
[30:39] | Bye, Sarah. | 再见 莎拉 |
[30:40] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[30:54] | Well, we could be out here all night | 我们可能要整晚 |
[30:55] | Looking for the turtle. | 在这里找海龟了 |
[30:56] | Wait a second. I think I got him. | 等等 我看见他了 |
[31:00] | Boy, if that’s him, | 孩子 如果那个是他 |
[31:01] | I’m gonna enter him into a marathon. | 我就跟他跑马拉松比赛 |
[31:07] | Hey, look, Adam, why don’t you and me | 你看 亚当 不如我们俩个 |
[31:09] | Go to the pet store, we’ll get a golden retriever | 去宠物商店 买一只黄金猎犬 |
[31:11] | And he can find a turtle? | 然后它能帮我们找到海龟 |
[31:12] | Stop with the damn dog. | 别再说什么狗了 |
[31:14] | Well, I mean, you really ought to get Max | 我说 你应该给麦克斯 |
[31:15] | A real pet, Adam. | 买一只真正的宠物 亚当 |
[31:17] | Oh, my god, would you shut up? | 上帝啊 你能不能闭嘴 |
[31:20] | Do you think I don’t know w you’re here? | 你以为我不知道你为什么在这儿吗 |
[31:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:23] | I know that you cheated on mom. | 我知道你背叛了妈妈 |
[31:25] | What? | 你说什么 |
[31:26] | You heard me. | 你听到我说的了 |
[31:29] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的 |
[31:30] | Well, does it matter? | 谁说的重要吗 |
[31:35] | That’s none of your damn business, son. | 那不关你屁事 儿子 |
[31:37] | Well, how could you do that to her? | 你怎么能那样对她 |
[31:39] | We did it to each other, Adam. | 我和她彼此彼此 亚当 |
[31:41] | It takes two to tango. | 一个巴掌拍不响 |
[31:43] | Well, that’s a load of crap, you son of a bitch. | 一派胡言 你这混蛋 |
[31:45] | Oh, no, it’s not that simple, son. | 儿子 不是你想的那么简单 |
[31:48] | Really? Really? | 是吗 是吗 |
[31:49] | You’re gonna blame mom for screwing around with some other woman? | 你和别的女人鬼混是妈妈的错吗 |
[31:52] | Hey, let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[31:55] | When you’ve been married 46 years, | 等你也结婚46年的时候 |
[31:57] | You come and talk to me. | 你才有资格说我 |
[31:59] | Until then, you just back the hell off. | 否则 你给我闪远点 |
[32:21] | Oh, my gosh. Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[32:24] | Worse than I remembered. Way worse. | 比我记忆中的更坏 坏多了 |
[32:26] | I know, he’s a means to an end. | 我知道 他只是来帮忙的 |
[32:31] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[32:37] | We’re done with that guy. | 我们不需要他 |
[32:41] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思啊 |
[32:42] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[32:45] | Joel, don’t let baggage from a million years ago | 乔尔 别让一万年前的包袱 |
[32:47] | Become a factor in what’s happening right now. | 成为现在的负担 |
[32:49] | Julia, this isn’t about baggage. | 茱莉亚 这不是包袱 |
[32:51] | This is about him bundling money. | 我是说他在圈钱 |
[32:53] | Like all the crooks who got this country | 就像其他那些骗子一样 |
[32:55] | Into the whole mess it’s in, it’s just– | 让这个国家一片混乱 |
[32:56] | Look. Timm is not a criminal. | 蒂姆不是罪犯 |
[32:58] | We could find somebody better. | 我们能找到更好的人 |
[33:00] | – Who? – To help your dad. | -谁 -能帮你爸爸的人 |
[33:01] | Somebody who’s not such a scumbag. | 找个不像他这么卑鄙的 |
[33:02] | For starters, me. | 比如说 我 |
[33:04] | I can, I can drive out, | 我可以开车过去 |
[33:06] | I can take a look at the property, | 看看那处地产 |
[33:08] | Evaluate it, maybe there’s some way I can | 评估一下 也许我能找到什么办法 |
[33:10] | Do some work on it, uh, bring the value up. | 整修一下 让它升值 |
[33:12] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[33:13] | We’re not putting anything more into this. | 我们不能再往那里砸钱了 |
[33:14] | That’s throwing good money after bad. | 那就是拿钱打水漂 |
[33:16] | You don’t have a say in this. | 这事你说了不算 |
[33:20] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[33:23] | You know I’ve been over the numbers. | 你知道我已经查了全部账目 |
[33:26] | And I’ve been over them and the hole is huge. | 我仔细看过了 那是个大窟窿 |
[33:30] | And there’s no one who will do us this kind of massive favor | 没人能像蒂姆说要做的那样 |
[33:33] | That Timm’s talking about doing. | 帮我们的大忙了 |
[33:36] | The crisis is huge. | 这个危机很严重 |
[33:37] | My parents’ marriage is in the balance. | 我爸妈的婚姻就维系在此了 |
[33:40] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[33:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:00] | Max kind of looks like a turtle. | 麦克斯看起来很像只海龟 |
[34:02] | – I can see that. – Or like–I mean, a tortoise. | -我看也是 -或者像只乌龟 |
[34:05] | I don’t know. I don’t know which one it is. | 我不知道应该是哪一个 |
[34:07] | Yeah, I don’t really know the difference. | 是啊 我也分不清有什么区别 |
[34:08] | – Yeah. – Same snappy little face. | -是啊 -都是漂亮的小瘦脸 |
[34:10] | I know. Which is like Max’s face, you know? | 哪个更像麦克斯的脸呢 |
[34:12] | Like every day– | 像每天– |
[34:13] | Haddie. Can I talk to you for one second? | 海迪 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[34:18] | About steve. | 关于史蒂夫 |
[34:19] | Oh, my god. I know. | 天啊 我知道 |
[34:21] | I saw you guys talking in the cafeteria. | 我看见你们在餐厅说话 |
[34:23] | He prob– did he say something weird, | 他可能 他说什么奇怪的话了吗 |
[34:25] | Because he makes jokes, and, like– | 他爱说笑话 |
[34:27] | Haddie, it’s not that. | 海迪 不是的 |
[34:30] | What? What? | 那是什么 怎么了 |
[34:33] | No, I just– | 不是 我 |
[34:36] | This is hard. | 这太难了 |
[34:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:40] | I–I slept, I slept with him. | 我跟他睡了 |
[34:45] | Ha ha. | 哈 哈 |
[34:46] | I don’t know, I don’t know, | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[34:48] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么了 |
[34:50] | I don’t know what happened, Haddie. | 我不知道怎么回事 海迪 |
[34:52] | Uh, it was an accident. I, I messed up. | 那是个意外 我搞砸了 |
[34:55] | I, I was drinking and he was being nice, | 我喝多了 他很体贴 |
[34:58] | And I just– something is wrong with me. | 我 我大脑短路了 |
[35:01] | I’m sorry. I wish I could take it back. | 我很抱歉 我希望那没发生 |
[35:03] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[35:05] | And I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[35:08] | Please try to– – can you just– | 你能 你能不能 |
[35:10] | Can you, can you stop… Talking? | 你能不能 别说了 |
[35:12] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[35:13] | Please, please don’t be mad at me. | 别生我的气 |
[35:15] | Please don’t be mad at me. I’m so sorry. | 别生我的气 我很抱歉 |
[35:18] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[35:24] | Max, Max. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[35:26] | We are going to find Miles. | 我们会找到迈尔斯的 |
[35:27] | -No, we’re not! – I promise. | -不 我们找不到了 -我保证 |
[35:29] | You can’t promise because you don’t know where he is! | 你不能保证 因为你根本不知道他在哪 |
[35:32] | You’re right, you’re right, I can’t. | 你说得对 你说得对 我不能 |
[35:34] | But look, Max, a tortoise is never really lost | 麦克斯 乌龟不会走丢了的 |
[35:37] | Because a tortoise carries its house on its back, right? | 因为乌龟自己背着房子呢 对吧 |
[35:40] | Hey. Max. | 好啦 麦克斯 |
[35:43] | Hey. Max. | 好啦 麦克斯 |
[35:44] | Hey. Max. | 好啦 麦克斯 |
[35:46] | Max. Max. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[35:49] | You’re gonna be all right. Okay? | 会没事的 好吗 |
[35:52] | All right? | 好吗 |
[35:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:09] | You waited up. | 你在等我 |
[36:13] | Revenge, huh, for all those nights | 报复吧 为了以前那些 |
[36:15] | I made you wait up? | 等我的晚上 |
[36:17] | Yeah, right. | 恩 对 |
[36:18] | There aren’t enough nights in the year. | 一整年的晚上还不够呢 |
[36:19] | – Mom. – What? | -妈 -恩 |
[36:20] | – How was it? – Oh, it was fun. | -玩的怎么样 -很有意思 |
[36:22] | -We had a really good time. – What did you do? | -我们过得很愉快 -你们干什么了 |
[36:26] | Well, um, we went to the– | 我们去了 |
[36:27] | The other art show. | 另一个艺术展 |
[36:29] | You would not believe how bad the art was. | 你都想不到有多差 |
[36:31] | It was like someone threw up all over the canvas. | 就像有人吐在油画布上了 |
[36:33] | We got out of there in about five minutes. | 我们呆了5分钟就出来了 |
[36:35] | And we went to, um, uh, a bar. | 我们去了个酒吧 |
[36:38] | It was a pub. Irish pub. | 是个爱尔兰酒吧 |
[36:39] | We had irish coffee. And, uh, it was nice. | 我们喝了杯爱尔兰咖啡 很不错 |
[36:43] | There was a, there was a band there | 那还有 还有个乐队 |
[36:45] | That wasn’t so great. | 不过不怎么样 |
[36:46] | So we left there and we went back to Matthew’s place. | 所以我们就出来了 回了马修家 |
[36:49] | And, um, he made us a fire | 他生了火 |
[36:52] | And, uh, served us some pork. | 端来了些猪肉 |
[36:55] | And we talked, and, um… | 我们聊了会 然后 |
[37:04] | And? | 然后 |
[37:26] | Go stop. | 走 停 |
[37:28] | I’m losing it. | 我抬不动啦 |
[37:29] | No, no, no, no. Braverman, come on. Dig deep. | 不行 不行 大家加油 再往下点 |
[37:31] | No, I can’t. All right, easy. Easy. | 我不行了 好吧 慢点 慢点 |
[37:33] | Oh, god, oh, god, I’m losing it. | 天啊 天啊 我抬不动啦 |
[37:34] | – Come on, dig deep. – Oh, oh, god. | -加油 再往下点 -天啊 |
[37:37] | Well, you know what, that’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[37:39] | This is a priceless instrument. | 这乐器很贵的 |
[37:40] | Hey, hey, nephew of mine, don’t encourage him. | 我的外甥啊 别纵容他 |
[37:43] | All right, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 对不起 |
[37:45] | He’s not the one who’s making his nephew carry a piano down the stairs. | 他可没有让他的外甥帮忙扛钢琴 |
[37:47] | Exactly, exactly. | 就是 就是 |
[37:48] | All right, hold on. | 好吧 坚持 |
[37:49] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 坚持 坚持 坚持 |
[37:50] | – Just – Do you need me to get it? | -等等 -用我帮忙抬着吗 |
[37:51] | Yeah, would you just grab this? | 恩 你能先抓着这吗 |
[37:53] | Okay, all right, I got it. | 好的 好了 我抓住了 |
[37:54] | – Okay. – You got it? | -好了 -你抓住了吗 |
[37:56] | – I’m holding it, yeah. – Just gotta get this– | -恩 我抓着呢 -我得先热个身 |
[37:59] | Oh. Oh, Don Rickles is here. | 哇 哇 唐·里克斯 |
[38:01] | The first time you’ve ever made a joke, | 你头一次开玩笑 |
[38:02] | And you decide to do it when I’m holding a piano. | 非要在我抬着钢琴的时候吗 |
[38:04] | It felt pretty good. | 感觉好极了 |
[38:05] | – You know what? – What? | -我跟你们说 -什么 |
[38:06] | I’m never asking you guys to help me | 我再也不会让你们帮我 |
[38:08] | Move anything ever again. | 搬任何东西了 |
[38:10] | – You promise? – Excellent. | -你保证吗 -太好了 |
[38:11] | Come on, let’s go, go, go, go, go! | 好啦 快快快 |
[38:14] | Keep the momentum. Go, go, go, go, go! | 一鼓作气 快快快 |
[38:15] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[38:20] | I like this picture, mommy. | 我喜欢这张照片 妈妈 |
[38:22] | You look like a princess. | 你看起来像个公主 |
[38:24] | Oh, yeah, that’s prom. | 恩 那是在舞会上 |
[38:26] | Is that daddy? | 那是爸爸吗 |
[38:27] | No, sweetie, look at it. | 不是的 乖乖 好好看看 |
[38:30] | It’s my friend, timm. | 那是我的朋友 蒂姆 |
[38:33] | Timmmmm. | 蒂姆姆 |
[38:38] | – Come on back. – Come on back. | -过来 -过来 |
[38:39] | Let’s pull. You’re up. | 我们拉 你到上面 |
[38:42] | So where’s Haddie? | 海迪去哪了 |
[38:44] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[38:45] | That’s it? You got that right angle? | 好了吗 角度对吗 |
[38:46] | – Yup. – Come on back. | -恩 -过来 |
[38:48] | Up, up, up, up, up, up, up, push. | 上上上上 推 |
[38:51] | I actually did something. Thanks. | 我做到啦 谢谢 |
[38:55] | And you said it couldn’t be done. | 你还说不可能 |
[38:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:59] | To thank you for your not-so-heroic efforts, | 为了感谢你们不怎么仗义的帮忙 |
[39:02] | I present to you solace, a mexican serenade. | 我给你们演奏一曲墨西哥小夜曲 |
[39:06] | – No! – No! | -不要 -不要 |
[39:08] | Play something else. | 弹点别的吧 |
[39:10] | Well, what’s wrong with that one? | 那首怎么啦 |
[39:11] | Oh, it’s a song he played for his sixth grade recital. | 那是他六年级演奏会弹的曲子 |
[39:14] | We’ve heard it like 10,000 times. | 我们都听了一万遍了 |
[39:15] | – Ten million. – I wanna hear it. | -千万遍 -我想听 |
[39:17] | It’s gonna bring me back in time to a very unattractive hairdo. | 让我回到那个发型很糟的时候 |
[39:20] | Keeps getting better and better, doesn’t it? | 越来越好了 对吧 |
[39:21] | Aw. It sounds good. | 啊 听着不错 |
[39:24] | It’s not as awful as I remember it. | 不像我记得那么差 |
[39:26] | Oh, some songs never get old, right? | 有些歌永远都不会老 对吧 |
[39:29] | Except that one. | 除了那个 |
[39:30] | Except for this one, that’s right. | 除了这一个就对了 |
[39:31] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[39:33] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[39:35] | – Go ahead, Joel. – May I? | -来吧 乔尔 -请 |
[39:36] | Yeah, give Jasmine a whirl. | 带贾斯敏跳一圈 |
[39:38] | Oh, here we go, yes. | 一起来吧 |
[39:40] | Joel! Joel, let’s keep a little distance. | 乔尔 乔尔 保持点距离 |
[39:44] | I’ll do a– I’ll just do a– | 我要来个 我要来个 |
[39:45] | – Do I get a dip? – Yeah. | -我也要来吗 -当然啦 |
[39:47] | You know who’s a good dancer. | 知道谁跳得最好吗 |
[39:51] | Aunt Sarah. | 莎拉姑妈 |
[39:52] | She hates to do it, but once she gets started, | 她不喜欢跳 可是一旦她跳起来 |
[39:54] | Boy, there’s nothing stopping her. | 谁也拦不住她了 |
[40:40] | Look who’s the hero. | 英雄来啦 |
[40:43] | -Where did you find him? – He was in my shoe. | -在哪找到他的 -在我鞋里 |
[40:46] | They don’t have a very good sense of smell. | 他们鼻子不怎么好用 |
[40:48] | Well, Max is gonna be thrilled. | 麦克斯肯定会很兴奋的 |
[40:50] | Why don’t you go give it to him? | 何不你去给他呢 |
[40:52] | Oh, no, here, you give it to him. | 不 给你 你给他吧 |
[40:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:56] | Here, buddy. | 嘿 小东西 |
[41:00] | You know something, sonny, | 你知道吗 儿子 |
[41:03] | You’re ten times the father I ever was. | 你这个爸爸比我强十倍 |
[41:05] | – That’s not true. – Yes, it is. | -没有啦 -不 你有 |
[41:08] | Five times maybe. | 可能有五倍吧 |
[41:11] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[41:12] | – Miles! – Grandpa found him. | -迈尔斯 -你爷爷找到他的 |
[41:14] | Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[41:21] | I think your mom’s gonna forgive me. | 我想你妈妈会原谅我的 |
[41:25] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[41:29] | But then again, I haven’t been married for 46 years. | 不过重申一遍 我还没有结婚46年 |