时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Haddie, | 海迪 |
[00:01] | Can I talk to you for one second about steve? | 我能跟你说件事吗 关于史蒂夫 |
[00:03] | – What? – I slept with him. | -怎么了 -我跟他睡了 |
[00:05] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[00:07] | I know he was having some financial trouble. | 我知道他经济上有点麻烦 |
[00:09] | He went completely upside down | 在那处地产投资上 |
[00:10] | On this real estate investment. | 他完全搞砸了 |
[00:11] | What? Why didn’t he at least tell mom? | 什么 他至少应该告诉妈妈吧 |
[00:13] | This is, uh, what family is all about. | 这就是家庭的意义 |
[00:17] | More lies, huh? | 更多的谎言 |
[00:18] | I know that you cheated on mom. | 我知道你背叛了妈妈 |
[00:20] | There’s a lot of lying been going on for a lot of years. | 他已经欺骗我好几年了 |
[00:23] | That’s matthew. He’s amazing. | 那是马修 他太棒了 |
[00:25] | You look absolutely stunning. | 你看上去魅力无穷 |
[00:27] | Bye, darling. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[00:31] | Be careful. Steer’s from behind, see? | 小心 我从后面控制方向盘 |
[00:32] | Yup. Hey, so these are sorted by style, | 好 这些鞋子按款式分类 |
[00:34] | Then by size, right? | 然后再按鞋码分类 对吧 |
[00:36] | That is correct. | 正确 |
[00:36] | Hey, why is that size 8 with | 怎么8码的和 |
[00:37] | Those 9s and 9 1/2s? | 9码的还有9码半的混在一起 |
[00:38] | 13s and 12s and 8s, | 13码 12码和8码 |
[00:40] | They were all mixed up. | 都混在一起了 |
[00:41] | Well, that would fall into the category of human error. | 那属于人类失误 |
[00:43] | Hmm. Hey, why do people go to stores to buy sneakers? | 为什么人们要去商店买运动鞋 |
[00:46] | Why don’t people just come here? | 为什么不来这儿 |
[00:47] | Well, people like to have a choice between different brands, you know? | 人们喜欢在各种品牌中选择 知道吗 |
[00:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:51] | These are all good questions, max, | 问的很好 麦克斯 |
[00:52] | But I want to show you something really cool, okay? | 不过我要给你看样超酷的东西 |
[00:54] | Now check this out, okay? | 来看看这个 |
[00:55] | What does that look like to you? | 你觉得它看起来怎么样 |
[00:56] | It’s a sneaker. | 就是一双运动鞋 |
[00:57] | Well, this is not just any sneaker, max. | 麦克斯 这可不是一般的运动鞋 |
[00:59] | Do you see this in the back? See that light lighting up? | 你看到后面这个东西了吗 是不是亮了 |
[01:00] | This shoe counts your steps. | 这种鞋能计算你走了多少步 |
[01:02] | And this little doohickey back here in the heel, | 脚后跟这个小小的装置 |
[01:04] | Just pull that out. That is an SD card. | 把它拔出来 是张记忆卡 |
[01:05] | You can plug that into a computer, | 你可以把它插进电脑 |
[01:07] | And it tells you how many steps you’ve taken, | 你就能知道走了多少步 |
[01:08] | Whether you’re running, walking, whatever. | 不管是跑还是走 |
[01:10] | – Jogging? – Jogging too. | -慢跑呢 -慢跑也可以 |
[01:11] | We call it the accelerometer. | 我们把它叫做加速计 |
[01:12] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[01:13] | Hey, maybe we could use this | 或许我们可以穿这双鞋 |
[01:14] | For the autism walk on Sunday. | 参加星期天的孤独症竞走活动 |
[01:16] | We could walk all week with these. | 我们可以一星期都穿着 |
[01:17] | Probably get a lot more miles that way, | 或许这样能积累更多里程数 |
[01:19] | Come in first, and win. | 第一个到达 赢得比赛 |
[01:20] | Max, that is truly an inspired idea. | 麦克斯 这真是个有创意的想法 |
[01:22] | That’s using the old noodle. | 脑瓜子不错啊 |
[01:23] | What noodle? | 什么瓜子 |
[01:25] | Noodle in your head. | 就是你的脑袋 |
[01:26] | There’s not a noodle in my head. | 我脑袋里没有瓜子 |
[01:27] | It’s just my brain. | 只有我的大脑 |
[01:29] | You’re correct. | 你说的对 |
[01:30] | Check it out, everyone. | 大家都过来看看 |
[01:31] | Check it out. | 过来看看 |
[01:33] | Okay, what’s the family emergency here? | 行 出了什么家庭紧急事件了 |
[01:35] | Could you just give me a second? | 能给我一点时间吗 |
[01:36] | Don’t throw mine. Seriously. | 别扔我的 我说真的 |
[01:37] | Introducing a new line of running shoes. | 给你们介绍新款跑鞋 |
[01:39] | Are these retro to the ’90s? | 这些是90年代的复古款吗 |
[01:41] | – Are they all so pink? – I picked the pink. | -怎么都是粉红色的 -我选的粉红色 |
[01:42] | Now, the great thing about these shoes | 听着 这鞋最棒的地方就是 |
[01:45] | Is that they actually count your mileage as you walk. | 它可以在你走路的时候计算你的里程 |
[01:50] | Wow, so they have the same technology | 那他们用的技术 |
[01:51] | As the nikes did five years ago. | 和五年前耐克用的是一样的咯 |
[01:53] | That’s amazing. | 真太棒了 |
[01:54] | Why do you have to do that? | 你非要这么做吗 |
[01:55] | I’m making a presentation. | 我正在做产品展示呢 |
[01:56] | – Can I just present? – Sorry, sorry. | -我能做个展示吗 -不好意思 |
[01:58] | Hold force, son. I am listening. | 继续 儿子 我在听 |
[01:59] | I’m listening, dad. | 我在听 爸爸 |
[02:01] | All right, | 好吧 |
[02:01] | The Autism Speaks walk is this Sunday, | 孤独症呼吁组织的竞走比赛就本周日举行 |
[02:03] | And our very own Max had the brilliant idea | 我们亲爱的麦克斯有个非常棒的主意 |
[02:05] | Of using these shoes to count our mileage. | 就是用这种鞋来计算我们的里程数 |
[02:07] | So we are giving our shoes away to all the teams, | 我们将鞋分发给所有的队伍 |
[02:10] | So they can rack up their mileage as they walk. | 这样就可以在竞走过程中累计里程数 |
[02:12] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[02:14] | And the winner gets a trophy! | 获胜者会得到一个奖杯 |
[02:17] | A trophy! | 奖杯 |
[02:18] | We’re all gonna walk… | 我们都要参加竞走 |
[02:19] | I thought this would be a really nice, | 我觉得这将是一件美好 |
[02:22] | Positive thing for the family to do together, you know? | 而又积极向上的事 适合全家一起做 |
[02:25] | Team Braverman. | 布雷弗曼队 |
[02:26] | Team Braverman. | 布雷弗曼队 |
[02:28] | Okay, everybody, grab your sneakers, put ’em on. | 好了 所有人拿上运动鞋 穿好 |
[02:30] | Let’s walk for those kids with autism. | 让我们为那些孤独症儿童参加竞走比赛 |
[02:32] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[02:33] | All right. | 好 |
[02:35] | He doesn’t know? | 他不知道吗 |
[02:37] | I guess not. | 我想是的 |
[02:39] | All right. | 好 |
[02:41] | All right. | 好 |
[02:53] | Oh, god. There she is. | 天 她在那边 |
[02:56] | Well, let’s walk past her. | 我们从她身旁走过 |
[02:57] | – Bitch. – Excuse me? | -婊子 -你说什么 |
[02:59] | – You heard me. – Whoa, tough guys. Cool. | -你听见了 -一群刁蛮的小妞 酷 |
[03:02] | I like your gym shorts. You look really athletic. | 我喜欢你的运动短裤 你看着挺健壮的 |
[03:03] | Yeah, they’re pants. So close, though. | 这是长裤 不过接近了 |
[03:05] | Shorts are usually shorter. | 短裤一般来说要短些 |
[03:06] | How can you sleep with your cousin’s boyfriend? | 你怎么能和你表妹的男朋友睡觉 |
[03:08] | I don’t think that’s any of your business, sweetheart. | 我认为这不关你们的事 甜心们 |
[03:10] | It’s my business. | 关我的事 |
[03:11] | I know it’s your business, | 我知道这事跟你有关 |
[03:13] | And I told you I would talk to you about this privately, | 我告诉过你我会私下和你讨论这件事 |
[03:14] | But I’m not gonna do it in front of these bitches. | 但我不会在这群婊子面前跟你讨论 |
[03:16] | I don’t even know who these people are. | 我都不知道这些都是什么人 |
[03:18] | Excuse me? These are my friends. | 你说什么 她们是我的朋友 |
[03:20] | – Oh, your friends… – Yeah, these are my friends. | -你的朋友 -是的 我的朋友 |
[03:22] | They didn’t sleep with my boyfriend! | 她们可没有跟我的男朋友睡过觉 |
[03:23] | Okay, you want to know why? | 好吧 你想知道为什么 |
[03:25] | You want to just talk about this here in front of everything? | 你想当着所有人的面说这件事 |
[03:27] | Here’s why. Because I had a connection with him | 这就是原因 我跟他之间有感觉 |
[03:29] | That you didn’t have. | 而你没有 |
[03:30] | And I’m sorry. I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 对不起你 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry, but that’s the way that it is! | 对不起 但事情就是这样的 |
[03:36] | It sucks, and I’m sorry. | 这是很不爽 对不起 |
[03:38] | A connection? You slut. | 有感觉 你这个荡妇 |
[03:45] | Don’t throw things at me. | 别拿东西泼我 |
[03:46] | You guys, stop. | 你们给我住手 |
[03:47] | Don’t throw things at me! | 别拿东西泼我 |
[03:50] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 住手 |
[03:52] | Do not push me! | 别推我 |
[04:01] | Girls! Hey! Break it up. | 姑娘们 放开 |
[04:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:04] | With me now. Come here. | 跟我来 过来 |
[04:06] | Leave me alone! | 别管我 |
[04:20] | And amber’s doing really great. | 安博一直表现不错 |
[04:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:23] | Normally, we would suspend both students for fighting, | 通常我们会对打架的双方都做停学处理 |
[04:25] | So we just need to make sure that this never happens again. | 所以我们要你们保证这种事再也不会发生 |
[04:28] | Never. Never. | 不会了 不会了 |
[04:29] | Definitely not. Ever. | 绝对不会了 |
[04:31] | Promise. | 保证 |
[04:32] | All right, well, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你们 |
[04:33] | Terribly sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[04:35] | Terribly sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[04:36] | Okay, let’s go. Come on. | 我们走吧 走吧 |
[04:37] | Haddie. | 海迪 |
[04:38] | Another great day… | 多美好的一天 |
[04:39] | Please don’t start. | 别说了 |
[04:41] | – What is going on? – Let’s go. | -发生什么事了 -我们走 |
[04:42] | I don’t want to talk about it right now. | 我现在不想说 |
[04:44] | I would actually like… | 我其实在想 |
[04:45] | Well, I don’t want to talk about it right now, okay? | 我现在不想说这个 行吗 |
[04:47] | While we’re all standing here. | 既然大家都在这儿 |
[04:50] | Tell me right now what happened. | 现在就告诉我发生了什么事 |
[04:51] | Just ask amber. | 问安博 |
[04:53] | Why don’t you take responsibility for your actions? | 你为什么不对你的行为负责 |
[04:58] | Haddie, I want you to tell me what happened right now. | 海迪 我要你马上告诉我发生什么事了 |
[05:03] | Haddie, don’t. Please. | 海迪 别说 求你 |
[05:04] | Stop! | 住口 |
[05:05] | Amber told me to break up with Steve. | 安博叫我和史蒂夫分手 |
[05:08] | And then… | 然后 |
[05:09] | She had sex with him. | 她就和他上了床 |
[05:12] | What? | 什么 |
[05:15] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[05:17] | Don’t. It’s more complicated than that. | 不是 事情比这个复杂得多 |
[05:18] | – Is that true? – It didn’t happen that way! | -是这样的吗 -事情不是这样的 |
[05:20] | – Yeah, it did. – Oh, my god. | -是的 就是这样的 -我的天 |
[05:23] | – Please, let’s go. – This is gross. | -我们走吧 -恶心 |
[05:25] | Kristina, I’m gonna talk to Amber. | 克利斯蒂娜 我会和安博谈谈 |
[05:26] | That’d be super. Thanks. | 那实在是太好了 谢谢 |
[05:34] | I’m really sorry. Uh… | 实在很抱歉 |
[05:37] | Listen, uh, we’re the adults, | 听着 我们都是成年人 |
[05:39] | So let’s, uh, set a good example | 我们要做好榜样 |
[05:41] | And not make this any worse, all right? | 别把事情搞得更糟 好吧 |
[05:44] | How could it get any worse? | 还能更糟吗 |
[05:46] | – Adam? – I’m coming! | -亚当 -我来了 |
[05:47] | – Mom! – I’m coming! | -妈妈 -我来了 |
[05:48] | – I am coming. – I don’t like that tone. | -我来了 -我不喜欢你那语气 |
[05:49] | – Really? – I’m coming. | -是吗 -我来了 |
[06:42] | – He’s out. – Oh, good. | -他出去了 -太好了 |
[06:44] | Finally. | 终于 |
[06:45] | It’s my turn. | 该轮到我了 |
[06:47] | Get in here. I was about to die from loneliness. | 快进来 我都要寂寞死了 |
[06:50] | – Get in here. – Here I am. | -快进来 -我来了 |
[06:52] | Hurry. | 快 |
[07:00] | What? | 什么 |
[07:01] | – Um, I saw something today. – What? | -今天我看了一些东西 -什么 |
[07:04] | – On the learning channel. – Really? | -在学习频道 -真的吗 |
[07:06] | – Very extreme. – Really? | -太有挑战了 -是吗 |
[07:08] | I would like to try it. | 我想试一试 |
[07:09] | And I think since you’re a professional dancer and… | 我想既然你是个专业的舞蹈家 |
[07:11] | And what are you? | 你呢 |
[07:13] | A professional choreographer. | 专业的舞蹈编排师 |
[07:15] | Really? I didn’t know you were a choreographer. | 是吗 我怎么不知道你是个舞蹈编排师 |
[07:30] | What? What? What? | 怎么 怎么 怎么 |
[07:31] | What is it? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[07:32] | – What’d I hurt? – My back. My back. | -我伤到你了吗 -我的背 我的背 |
[07:34] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:36] | Um, hey, do you knock? | 你敲门了吗 |
[07:37] | Okay, are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:40] | I have an audition on Friday. | 星期五我有个面试 |
[07:41] | Okay. I’m gonna get ice. | 好 我去拿点冰来 |
[07:43] | And heat. Everything. Okay? | 还有热水袋 所有东西 好吗 |
[07:45] | I’ll be your servant. | 我会做你的佣人 |
[07:48] | Let’s go get mommy some ice, okay? | 我们去给妈妈拿点冰 好吗 |
[07:49] | Is she gonna be all right? | 她没事的吧 |
[07:50] | Oh, I’m okay, honey. | 宝贝 我没事 |
[07:51] | How’d she hurt her back? | 她怎么会伤到自己的背 |
[07:53] | I think she was jumping on the bed or something. | 我想她在床上蹦蹦跳跳或什么的 |
[07:54] | But– | 但是 |
[07:55] | It’s not that hard. | 没有那么难的 |
[07:56] | Oh, mom. Come on, now. | 妈妈 快嘛 就现在 |
[07:59] | Your soup is incredible. I need all the secrets. | 你做的汤超棒 我要所有的秘方 |
[08:01] | Oh, secrets. | 没有秘方 |
[08:02] | Why this sudden interest in my chicken soup? | 怎么突然对我的鸡汤这么感兴趣 |
[08:04] | Oh, I’m on the Angel Committee at the school. | 我现在在学校的天使委员会 |
[08:06] | What’s the Angel Committee? | 什么天使委员会 |
[08:07] | It’s, um, if a parent at the school has, you know, an injury | 就是 如果学生的家长受了伤 |
[08:12] | Or an illness or an operation, | 生病 或者做手术 |
[08:13] | Some kind of hardship, | 遇到一些困难 |
[08:14] | Then the Angel Committee is called upon | 天使委员会就会给予帮助 |
[08:16] | To help, you know, bring meals or whatever. | 给他们带点饭之类的 |
[08:19] | That’s a lovely thing. | 真有爱心 |
[08:21] | Isn’t it? | 可不是吗 |
[08:22] | What made you sign up for that? | 你怎么会想起加入这个 |
[08:24] | What, it’s a– it’s a surprise? | 怎么 这很不可思议吗 |
[08:27] | It’s really so hard to believe? | 这真的那么难让人相信吗 |
[08:28] | It’s a surprise that I’m an angel? | 我是个天使让人很惊讶吗 |
[08:31] | No. | 不是的 |
[08:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | Joel signed me up. | 乔尔帮我报名的 |
[08:36] | I thought so. | 我料到了 |
[08:38] | You… | 你真是 |
[08:39] | Oh, you’ll be great. | 你会很出色的 |
[08:44] | So I, uh, dad, have you spoke to him? | 那么 我 爸爸 你和他谈过了吗 |
[08:57] | Well, if there’s anything else that I can do, | 如果有什么我可以做的 |
[08:59] | Or any of the other kids… | 或者他们可以 |
[09:01] | Sweetie, this is not up to you to fix, | 宝贝 这件事你管不了 |
[09:03] | Or your brothers and sisters. | 你的哥哥姐姐也管不了 |
[09:04] | This is up to your father and I to fix | 这件事只有我和你爸爸才能解决 |
[09:05] | If it can be fixed. | 如果可以解决的话 |
[09:07] | I know. I’m just asking. | 我知道 我只不过问问 |
[09:08] | I know, but it puts pressure on me. | 我知道 但它让我很有压力 |
[09:10] | To make it work. | 解决这事很难 |
[09:11] | And that doesn’t help. Pressure’s never helpful. | 这没有帮助 施压从来不会有用 |
[09:14] | Right. We don’t have to talk about it. I’m sorry. | 好吧 我们别谈这个了 抱歉 |
[09:16] | – Thank you. – Okay. Okay. | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[09:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:20] | So you think dad’ll move back in soon? | 你觉得爸爸很快就会搬回来吗 |
[09:25] | No. | 不 |
[09:28] | No, sweetie, I don’t. | 宝贝 我不觉得 |
[09:36] | So some schmuck with half a car | 昨晚有个蠢货开着辆破车 |
[09:38] | Delivered an easel to your mother last night. | 送了个画架到你妈妈那里 |
[09:41] | Do you know anything about that? | 你知道吗 |
[09:42] | Uh-uh. What do you think about these shoes? | 你觉得这鞋怎样 |
[09:44] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[09:45] | – What? – His name is Matthew. | -什么 -他叫马修 |
[09:47] | It’s mom’s art teacher. | 是妈妈的美术老师 |
[09:48] | – Yeah. – You didn’t answer my question. | -是的 -你也没回答我的问题 |
[09:50] | What about these shoes? | 这双鞋怎么样 |
[09:51] | Do you think they’re comfortable? | 你觉得舒服吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah, they’re comfortable, kind of… | 还蛮舒服的 |
[09:53] | We got a new composite sole. | 我们弄到了新的复合鞋底 |
[09:55] | It’s a little stiffer, but they last longer. | 有点硬 但是更耐穿 |
[09:56] | Now, they got this chip in there, right? | 现在 有了芯片 |
[09:58] | If I walk backwards, do I reduce the miles? | 如果我倒着走 会倒扣吗 |
[10:00] | No, you don’t. Come on. | 不会的 够了 |
[10:02] | Hey, I want you to find out about this guy, Adam, | 我要你查查这家伙 亚当 |
[10:04] | This art teacher guy. | 这个所谓的美术老师 |
[10:05] | We’re actually learning about it. | 我们还在学习了解中 |
[10:08] | I didn’t know there was a walk for autism. | 我不知道有为了孤独症儿童的竞走活动 |
[10:10] | And so Max had this idea. | 麦克斯有了这个主意 |
[10:13] | So when we got involved with it, he didn’t… | 当我们参与时 他不知道 |
[10:16] | Adam and I really haven’t told him that he… | 亚当和我实际上还没有告诉他 |
[10:21] | He doesn’t really know that he has anything wrong, | 他还不知道自己有问题 |
[10:25] | And so it kills me, because I sort of… | 这让我很煎熬 因为我有点 |
[10:28] | I feel like I’m lying to him… | 我觉得我在欺骗他 |
[10:31] | By not telling him anything, and, um… | 向他隐瞒 还有 |
[10:35] | He’s just so happy to be a part of this whole thing, | 参与这整件事让他真的很开心 |
[10:37] | And now I’m going, “Why didn’t I tell him? | 我现在在想 为什么没告诉他 |
[10:40] | Why haven’t I told him?” | 为什么还没告诉他 |
[10:42] | Well, there’s no perfect answer to the question | 在何时告诉孩子的问题上 |
[10:45] | Of when do you tell a child. | 没有完美的答案 |
[10:48] | It’s different for every kid. | 每个孩子都不同 |
[10:49] | So I’m not doing anything wrong. | 那么我没有做错 |
[10:51] | No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[10:52] | And I think it’s important to not burden Max with information | 我觉得这点很重要 不要让麦克斯承受 |
[10:57] | That he’s not going to be able to process just yet. | 他还无法处理的信息 |
[11:00] | So how do kids start to notice that they’re different? | 那孩子什么时候会注意到他们不同呢 |
[11:03] | What–what are some of the signs that I should be looking for? | 有没有什么迹象我该注意的 |
[11:06] | Well, as they get older, | 当他们大点时 |
[11:08] | It really becomes more of a challenge socially. | 更多地表现为社交方面的困难 |
[11:11] | Like… | 比如 |
[11:12] | The complexities of a sleepover. | 在外面过夜的复杂状况 |
[11:16] | Social interactions in a situation like summer camp. | 特定情况下的互动 比如夏令营 |
[11:20] | So he’ll never be able to go to camp, | 所以他永远不能去露营 |
[11:22] | Have a sleepover, or… | 享受过夜派对 或者 |
[11:24] | No, the challenges are just going to be greater. | 不 只是困难会大些 |
[11:28] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[11:30] | This just gets more fun, doesn’t it? | 会越来越有趣的 对吗 |
[11:33] | If you can, | 如果可以的话 |
[11:34] | Just try not to worry about it right now. | 现在别那么担心 |
[11:37] | When it’s time to talk to him about it, | 当时机成熟 可以和他谈 |
[11:39] | You’re gonna know. | 你会知道的 |
[11:41] | Max is going to tell you. | 麦克斯会告诉你的 |
[11:51] | Whore | 婊子 |
[12:05] | You want me to get some paint? | 你想要我拿点油漆吗 |
[12:08] | Nah. Screw ’em. | 去她们的 |
[12:10] | We’ll just leave it up. | 别管它 |
[12:12] | Screw ’em all. | 去她们的 |
[12:16] | Look, don’t tell mom, okay? | 别告诉妈妈 好吗 |
[12:19] | Seriously, she’s gonna freak out. | 说真的 她会疯的 |
[12:20] | Promise? | 答应我 |
[12:21] | Yeah. Yeah, I promise. | 好的 我保证 |
[12:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:32] | Drew took this picture. | 德鲁拍的这张照片 |
[12:34] | – Can you believe that? – Ah, jeez. | -你能相信吗 -天啦 |
[12:36] | – No, I can’t. – That is unacceptable. | -不能 -这太难以接受了 |
[12:37] | I’m sorry, you guys. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:38] | You think that Haddie did this? | 你觉得是海迪做的吗 |
[12:41] | Uh, well, yeah, I mean… | 是的 我想 |
[12:44] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:45] | Look, Sarah, I can’t believe | 莎拉 我不能相信 |
[12:47] | That Haddie had anything to do with that. I can’t. | 海迪和这件事有关 我做不到 |
[12:50] | I mean, she feels betrayed, | 她觉得被背叛了 |
[12:51] | But she would never do something like that | 但是她绝不会做这样的事的 |
[12:53] | No matter what happened, no matter how bad this is. | 无论发生什么 无论有多糟糕 |
[12:55] | Uh, well, I don’t know who else would have done it. | 我不知道还有谁会这么做 |
[12:58] | The girls are really upset, you know? | 女孩们真的很令人不安 |
[12:59] | And boyfriends will come and go, | 男朋友也会换的 |
[13:01] | But this is Amber’s reputation at a new school, | 但这是安博在新学校里的名誉 |
[13:05] | And it’s just kind of a big deal. | 这很严重 |
[13:06] | I know that Haddie didn’t have anything to do with this, | 我相信海迪和这件事无关 |
[13:08] | But we will talk to her. Okay? | 但我们会和她谈谈的 好吗 |
[13:09] | I can’t believe we’re having this conversation. | 真不敢相信我们居然在谈论这个 |
[13:11] | I mean, Amber slept with Steve. | 安博和史蒂夫上床了 |
[13:12] | You guys are forgetting something | 你们是不是忘了 |
[13:14] | Really important right now. | 什么重要的事 |
[13:15] | No, Amber slept with Steve, | 不 安博和史蒂夫上床了 |
[13:16] | And we’re standing around trying to help Amber through it? | 我们却在帮她开脱 |
[13:18] | We’re not trying to help Amber through anything. | 我们没有帮她开脱 |
[13:20] | Amber made a mistake, and she apologized and… | 安博是错了 但她道歉了 |
[13:22] | So she apologized? | 她道歉了吗 |
[13:23] | Okay, that’s fine. Wow, she apologized. | 好吧 她道歉了 |
[13:26] | So you just apologize, you do whatever you want, | 所以不管你做了什么 道个歉就好了 |
[13:28] | You say, “Ooh, I’m sorry. I made a big mistake…” | 你只要说 “对不起 我做错了” |
[13:31] | Is it so impossible to imagine | 让你想象下海迪不是那么完美 |
[13:32] | That Haddie isn’t perfect? | 就那么难吗 |
[13:33] | Or is it just so easy | 还是每次都把错 |
[13:34] | To blame everything on Amber every time? | 赖在安博身上就那么容易 |
[13:38] | Hey, hey, hey, | 女士们 |
[13:39] | We’re not gonna help anything by arguing, you guys. | 争论帮不了任何忙 |
[13:41] | Listen. Sarah, listen to me. | 莎拉 听我说 |
[13:42] | Please imagine if somebody wrote “Whore” | 请你想一下 如果有人在海迪 |
[13:44] | On Haddie’s locker! | 的柜子上写婊子 |
[13:45] | It wouldn’t happen, because she’s not. | 那不会发生 因为她不是 |
[13:46] | Oh, and Amber is a whore? | 所以安博是婊子咯 |
[13:48] | Why don’t we try to behave like adults? | 为什么不表现的成熟点 |
[13:51] | We will speak to Haddie about the locker, okay? | 我们会和海迪说柜子的事的 好吗 |
[13:54] | I’m sure she didn’t have anything to do with this, | 我确信她和此事无关 |
[13:55] | But we will talk to her. | 但是我们会和她谈的 |
[13:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:02] | I’m sorry, Kristina. I’m really sorry. | 克利斯蒂娜 真的很抱歉 |
[14:04] | I’m really sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[14:05] | Honestly. | 我说真的 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:14] | Now, if Kristina and Sarah did mix it up, | 如果克利斯蒂娜和莎拉真的杠上了 |
[14:16] | Who do you think wins that fight? | 你觉得谁会赢 |
[14:18] | Because Kristina’s got reach, | 克利斯蒂娜有援手 |
[14:19] | But Sarah is very scrappy. | 但是莎拉很好斗 |
[14:21] | She’s a Fresno bartender, | 她可是弗雷斯诺酒保出身 |
[14:23] | And they got to be ready to throw down at the drop of a hat. | 她们随时都会大打出手 |
[14:26] | Now, I got to tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[14:27] | I would like a ring-side seat | 我可要好好看看 |
[14:29] | To that cat fight. | 这场好戏 |
[14:30] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个蠢货 |
[14:32] | Well, anyway, Kristina is outraged | 不管怎样 克利斯蒂娜对 |
[14:34] | About the whole betrayal, | 安博的背叛很生气 |
[14:35] | So I have to deal with that. | 我得解决这件事 |
[14:36] | And, uh, how does papa bear feel about all this? | 那好脾气的爸爸怎么想呢 |
[14:38] | Major headline for me– | 大标题是 |
[14:39] | Haddie didn’t have sex. | 海迪还没有做爱 |
[14:41] | Good headline. | 好标题 |
[14:42] | Headline number two | 标题二 |
[14:43] | Is she didn’t have sex with Steve. | 她没和史蒂夫做爱 |
[14:44] | You know, I don’t want her first time to be– | 我可不想她的第一次给 |
[14:46] | Oh, there’ll be one too. | 会有第一次的 |
[14:46] | Thanks a lot for that. | 真太谢谢了 |
[14:47] | Well, anyway, I don’t want it to be a bad experience | 我不想她的第一次是和一个会伤她心的人 |
[14:49] | With some guy who’d go break her heart, you know? | 成为一次糟糕的经历 |
[14:51] | So I just want the whole thing to blow over, | 我只想事情过去 |
[14:53] | Have things return to normal, | 一切回归正常 |
[14:54] | So we can focus on important things like sneaker mileage. | 我们可以回归正题 比如运动鞋里程数 |
[14:57] | Team Braverman. Come on. | 布雷弗曼之队 加油 |
[15:00] | Team Braverman. | 布雷弗曼之队 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:18] | So you’re Sydney’s mom? | 你是西德尼的妈妈吗 |
[15:20] | Right. | 是的 |
[15:21] | And you’re, um, Jonah’s mom, right? | 你是乔纳的妈妈 是吧 |
[15:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:24] | Courtesy of the Angel Committee. | 这是天使委员会的心意 |
[15:27] | I am such an emotional wreck, so–I’m… | 我是个很情绪化的人 所以 |
[15:31] | And you brought soup, and this is great, because– | 你带来了汤 真的太好了 |
[15:34] | Oh, shouldn’t lift. – Oh. | 我不该举东西的 |
[15:35] | I’m having such a hard time swallowing, | 我最近无法吞咽 |
[15:37] | So this is good. | 这真的太好了 |
[15:38] | Oh, my gosh. I’m sorry. | 糟糕 我很抱歉 |
[15:40] | Um, what kind of surgery did you have? | 你做了什么手术 |
[15:42] | Oh, no one told you? | 没人告诉你吗 |
[15:45] | I got new boobs. | 我有了新乳房了 |
[15:47] | Boobs! | 乳房 |
[15:50] | Wow, yeah. You got breast augmentation. | 你隆胸了 |
[15:53] | Aren’t they unbelievable? | 是不是很不可思议 |
[15:55] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[15:56] | I mean, they’re just– | 它们真的 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:58] | Do you want to check ’em out? | 你想摸摸吗 |
[15:59] | Oh, I don’t. No. | 不用了 |
[16:01] | Will you? You have to. | 你愿意吗 你得试试 |
[16:02] | – No, I… – Don’t be shy. Right there. | -不用了 -别害羞 就在这 |
[16:04] | Oh. Is that the perkiest thing | 这是不是你人生感受过 |
[16:06] | You’ve ever felt in your life, or what? | 最有活力的东西了 |
[16:07] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:08] | They’re my boobs! | 它们是我的乳房了 |
[16:09] | Uh, yeah. Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[16:12] | We got to hurry, because even if Aunt Julia, | 我们要快点了 即使茱莉亚姑姑 |
[16:14] | If she’s walking around her office… | 她在她的办公室四处走动 |
[16:16] | Adam braverman! Hiya, Max. | 亚当·布雷弗曼 嗨 麦克斯 |
[16:18] | – Hey. – Hi, Phil. | -嗨 -你好 菲尔 |
[16:19] | Are you guys walking for autism too? | 你们也在为孤独症竞走吗 |
[16:20] | Oh, yes, we are. | 是啊 |
[16:21] | My dad’s company made the shoes. | 这鞋子是我爸爸公司做的 |
[16:23] | Oh, I smell a conflict of interest. | 我嗅到了一丝公私利益冲突的味道哦 |
[16:24] | The mileage is all counted by a neutral party. | 里程是由中立组织计算的 |
[16:26] | – He’s kidding. – Yeah, I’m just joking. | -他开玩笑的 -嗯 说笑而已 |
[16:28] | But we are gonna win, | 但是我们肯定会赢的 |
[16:29] | Because I have my whole recumbent bicycling club | 因为我让斜靠自行车俱乐部的人 |
[16:31] | In your sneakers. | 都穿上你的运动鞋了 |
[16:32] | No, well, that’s not gonna do much, | 不 那没用的 |
[16:33] | Cause they cycle. They don’t walk. | 因为他们骑车 不是走路 |
[16:34] | Yeah, but you still rack up the miles. | 但那也是算里程的 |
[16:36] | Yeah, they’re relentless too. | 没错 他们也是一刻不停的 |
[16:37] | We are a driven people! | 我们是极速竞赛者 |
[16:39] | You know, Noel really wants the trophy. | 知道吗 诺亚真的很想得到奖品 |
[16:40] | Oh, yeah, so does Max. | 麦克斯也是 |
[16:41] | Oh, yeah, we’re gonna get it. | 没错 我们会得到奖品的 |
[16:43] | Max, that may or may not happen. | 麦克斯 那可不一定哦 |
[16:45] | What time do you go to bed, Max? | 麦克斯 你什么时候上床睡觉 |
[16:46] | 8:00. | 八点 |
[16:47] | What time’s your dad go to sleep? | 那你爸爸什么时候睡觉呢 |
[16:48] | – Dad? – Around midnight. | -爸爸 -大概十二点 |
[16:49] | Max, Phil goes to sleep at 4:00 in the morning. | 麦克斯 菲尔早上四点才睡觉 |
[16:51] | – What? – It’s true. | -什么 -真的 |
[16:53] | He exists on three hours’ sleep. | 他睡三个小时就够了 |
[16:54] | He’s like a machine. | 就像个机器 |
[16:55] | And I walk until the moment I hit the bed. | 而且只有我睡觉的时候才会停止走 |
[16:57] | Sometimes I even sleepwalk. | 有时候我还会梦游呢 |
[16:58] | He does. | 真的 |
[16:59] | Dad, we got to get going. | 爸爸 我们该走了 |
[17:00] | From the time you go to bed, that’s 15 miles. | 从你睡觉到现在 才十五英里 |
[17:02] | – Good luck, okay? – We’ll see you Sunday. | -祝你们好运了 -周日见了 |
[17:04] | – Bye. – Let’s go, let’s go. | -再见 -快走 快走 |
[17:07] | Grotty! | 真难看 |
[17:08] | Honey, I don’t know about this Chinatown cure. | 亲爱的 我对中医不太了解 |
[17:11] | Dr. Ting is a genius. | 丁医生是个天才 |
[17:12] | Think that’s probably a loose interpretation of the word “Doctor.” | 可能根本就算不上”医生” |
[17:15] | Please just make sure you mix it correctly, all right? | 拜托你注意别调错了 好吗 |
[17:17] | – It has to be exact. – Oh, my god. | -必须得准确 -天哪 |
[17:18] | – What? – There are seahorses in here. | -怎么 -这里面居然还有海马 |
[17:20] | There’s not seahorses in there. | 这里面没海马 |
[17:22] | These aren’t seahorses? | 这些难道不是海马吗 |
[17:23] | Okay, they’re seahorses, but it’s fine. | 好 是海马 但是没事的 |
[17:25] | – It’s fine? – He knows what he’s doing… | -没事吗 -他知道他在干嘛 |
[17:27] | He’s cleaning out his aquarium, is what he’s doing. | 他在清理自己的鱼缸 这就是他干的 |
[17:29] | He cured me of the flu in 12 hours. | 他曾经在十二小时内治好了我的流感 |
[17:30] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道他在干什么 |
[17:32] | Well, I’m not making you tea with seahorses. | 我不会用海马给你泡茶的 |
[17:33] | These could be on the endangered species list… | 这些说不定是濒临灭绝的动物 |
[17:35] | I thought you were supposed to be my servant. | 你好像是我佣人吧 |
[17:37] | – Yeah. – All right, then serve, | -是啊 -行 那就做事吧 |
[17:38] | And pour the tea please. | 麻烦你倒茶 |
[17:39] | All right, I’ll be your servant. | 好 我做你佣人 |
[17:41] | I’ll make you seahorse tea. | 我给你泡海马茶 |
[17:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:45] | Listen, if you start speaking in tongues | 你喝了这个之后 |
[17:46] | After you drink this, | 要是开始讲不清话了 |
[17:47] | Am I gonna be able to get ahold of Dr. Ting? | 我要不要联系丁医生 |
[17:50] | Does he use a phone? | 他有电话吗 |
[17:54] | Dig in. | 喝吧 别客气 |
[17:56] | Do you want a fork for that seahorse? | 你要个叉子来吃那只海马吗 |
[18:02] | You want to tell me what happened? | 你愿意告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[18:05] | You know what happened. | 你知道是怎么回事 |
[18:07] | Not from you, I don’t. | 但是还没听你说 |
[18:10] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[18:13] | There’s a difference. | 当然有区别 |
[18:18] | My love. What happened? | 我的宝贝 到底发生了什么 |
[18:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:26] | I feel like there must be something really wrong with me. | 我觉得我肯定有毛病 |
[18:30] | Cause it seems so terrible. | 太吓人了 |
[18:31] | It seems like the worst thing I could have done. | 这好像是我做过最错的事了 |
[18:35] | There’s something wrong. | 真有问题了 |
[18:38] | But also, like, I really like him, mom. | 但是 妈妈 我真的喜欢他 |
[18:41] | I really like him so much. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[18:44] | And it sucks cause of the situation, | 现在的情况把事情搞得很糟糕 |
[18:47] | But I didn’t just do it, | 但我不是做就做了 |
[18:49] | You know, like it wasn’t, like, not a big deal. | 你知道 就像是 没什么大不了一样 |
[18:51] | It was a big deal. It just sucks. | 这是件大事 很糟糕 |
[18:54] | And there’s nothing wrong with you. | 这不是你的错 |
[18:56] | There’s nothing wrong with you. | 不是你的错 |
[18:58] | Sorry I messed everything up. | 对不起 我把所有事都搞砸了 |
[19:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[19:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[19:16] | What did you do to Lucy Estman? | 你把露西·伊士曼怎么了 |
[19:18] | What? What did I do? | 什么 我做了什么 |
[19:20] | She told Amy Popcheck that you gave her attitude. | 她和艾米·珀切说你给她脸色看了 |
[19:23] | What? | 什么 |
[19:24] | And Amy Popcheck proceeded to tell every parent at school. | 艾米·珀切打算告诉学校的所有家长 |
[19:27] | I spent three hours that I took off work | 我放下工作不管 花了三个小时 |
[19:30] | Taking care of a woman with a boob job? | 去关心一个隆胸的女人吗 |
[19:32] | Is it true that you gave her fake soup? | 你给她的汤是假的 是吗 |
[19:36] | Fake? | 假的 |
[19:38] | No. | 才没有 |
[19:39] | – No? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[19:41] | Apparently, she requested only home-cooked food, | 很明显 她要求的是家常菜肴 |
[19:44] | And, um, she found a receipt floating in the soup. | 但是她发现汤里还飘着一张收据 |
[19:48] | That’s weird, right? | 很奇怪吧 |
[19:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[19:52] | That’s not an ingredient. | 那肯定不是原料 |
[19:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | I got a lot on my plate. | 我很忙 |
[19:58] | I’m really supposed to help Lucy Estman | 我真该帮露西·伊士曼 |
[20:00] | Regenerate from her breast augmentation? | 从隆胸手术中重生吗 |
[20:03] | Sweetheart, I had to go pick up Syd at school today, | 宝贝 我今天不得不去学校接西德尼 |
[20:05] | And I got a lot of cold stares. | 遭受到了很多冷眼 |
[20:06] | Icy. Frigid. Okay? | 很冷漠 冷酷那种 |
[20:09] | So just do me a favor. | 就当帮我个忙 |
[20:11] | As absurd as this is, just… | 虽然荒谬至极 但 |
[20:14] | Would you please…? | 你能不能 |
[20:15] | I mean, I’m still in the middle of this thing with my folks. | 我仍忙于处理父母的事 |
[20:19] | They’re… | 他们 |
[20:25] | Soup? | 还要做汤吗 |
[20:27] | Soup. | 还要做汤 |
[20:29] | For you. Not for her. | 是为了你 不是为她 |
[20:32] | Good gracious. | 老天啊 |
[20:36] | Breakfast is served. | 早餐来喽 |
[20:37] | I’m liking this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[20:39] | And look what I found. | 猜我找到了什么 |
[20:42] | Little article about Alvin Ailey. | 一小篇关于艾文·艾利的文章 |
[20:45] | Says here they’re looking for a very specific dancer, | 这里说 他们在找一个很特别的舞者 |
[20:48] | One by the name of Jasmine Trussell. | 这个舞者叫做贾思敏·杜鲁赛尔 |
[20:51] | You know, you, um, | 要知道 你 |
[20:53] | You didn’t tell me they were in New York. | 你没告诉我他们在纽约 |
[20:58] | Everybody knows they’re in new york. | 所有人都知道他们在纽约啊 |
[21:00] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[21:01] | Don’t you think that’s, you know, | 你不觉得 |
[21:03] | Something we should…talk about? | 我们应该聊聊这个吗 |
[21:06] | There’s nothing really to talk about. | 没什么好聊的 |
[21:08] | I’m not gonna get it. | 我肯定做不到 |
[21:09] | Okay, well, what if you do get it? | 如果你做到了呢 |
[21:11] | Well, I’m not. | 不会的 |
[21:12] | Okay, but in some crazy world where you get it, | 但是在一个疯狂的世界里 你做到了 |
[21:14] | Then what happens? | 那会怎么样 |
[21:15] | I’m not gonna get it. It’s a long shot. | 我做不到的 机会太渺茫了 |
[21:17] | Really. | 真的 |
[21:17] | The only reason why I’m doing this | 我这么做只是因为 |
[21:19] | Is to see if I still have what it takes. | 我想看看我还有没有成功的可能性 |
[21:29] | Can I get one of your, uh, | 你能不能给我 |
[21:31] | Wonderful foot massages? | 来个脚底按摩 |
[21:34] | Well, they don’t have these foot massages in New York. | 纽约可享受不到脚底按摩 |
[21:39] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[21:40] | Massage. | 按摩 |
[21:44] | It’s part of my back therapy. | 这是我背部治疗的一部分 |
[21:45] | Okay, well, I’m gonna have a lawyer look at my contract. | 好吧 我得让律师看看我的合同 |
[21:49] | Think you might be exploiting your servant. | 我觉得你在剥削你的佣人 |
[21:59] | This tastes real. | 这次味道像是真的 |
[22:01] | I heard you complained to the school about my soup, | 听说你跟学校抱怨了我做的汤 |
[22:03] | So there you go. | 所以啊 好好品尝吧 |
[22:05] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:06] | I mean, that was hardly homemade. | 那不可能是家里做出来的 |
[22:08] | I have to be careful with processed foods. | 我不得不对加工食品很小心 |
[22:10] | Especially since my surgery. | 特别是手术以后 |
[22:13] | Okay, you had elective surgery. | 你做了个可做可不做的手术 |
[22:16] | That’s completely fine with me that you wanted bigger breasts, | 我完全能接受 你想要更大的胸 |
[22:18] | But I don’t see how that justifies | 但是我不认为这是 |
[22:19] | Asking parents at the school for help. | 去请求学校家长帮助的正当理由 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry. I think that’s ludicrous. | 抱歉 我认为这很荒唐 |
[22:21] | – Okay, see, you know what… – I’m sorry. | -知道吗 -抱歉 |
[22:23] | I knew you had an attitude. | 我知道你有意见 |
[22:24] | You have an attitude. | 你有意见 |
[22:25] | You are prejudiced against small-breasted women. | 你对胸小的女人有偏见 |
[22:28] | I knew it. | 我知道了 |
[22:29] | I’m gonna go now. | 我该走了 |
[22:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:31] | We’re not all endowed, you know, naturally, like you are. | 我们并非都如你们一样天生丽质的 |
[22:34] | Okay, I have a real crisis at home to deal with. | 我家真的还有事要处理 |
[22:36] | My parents are splitting up, so… | 我父母要离婚 所以 |
[22:39] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[22:42] | I’m so sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[22:44] | No, that, um…that just slipped out. | 不是 只是不小心说漏嘴了 |
[22:46] | That’s not… | 不是 |
[22:49] | They’re fine. | 他们挺好的 |
[22:49] | Did your dad have an affair? | 你爸有外遇吗 |
[22:52] | No. | 没有 |
[22:54] | My husband left me for a younger woman. | 我丈夫为了个年轻女人离开了我 |
[22:59] | Sorry. I had no idea. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[23:10] | Is that, um, why you… | 这就是 为什么你 |
[23:13] | Oh, supersized? | 弄超大号的 |
[23:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:15] | Sort of. | 有点吧 |
[23:19] | It’s just so hard for a woman my age | 对于我这个年纪的女人来说 |
[23:20] | To put herself out there. | 重新开始真的不容易 |
[23:22] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[23:26] | Imagine what it’s got to be like for your mom. | 想想对你妈妈来说会是什么感觉 |
[23:38] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[23:40] | We only have one more day. | 我们只有一天时间了 |
[23:41] | Why isn’t everyone walking? | 为什么大家都不走呢 |
[23:42] | Be right there. | 待在那 |
[23:43] | All right. Coming. | 好了 来了 |
[23:45] | Man, he really wants that trophy. | 亲爱的 他真的很想要那个奖品 |
[23:47] | He’s obsessed. | 他简直就是为之着迷 |
[23:48] | Yeah, I know, and we’re competing against Phil Lessing, | 我知道 而且我们在跟菲尔·莱辛竞争 |
[23:50] | And the man has no life and needs no sleep. | 那人没有业余生活 不用睡觉 |
[23:51] | No kidding. | 明摆着 |
[23:53] | Honey, I, um… | 亲爱的 我 |
[23:56] | I met with Dr. Pelikan about Max, | 我找帕利甘医生聊了麦克斯的事 |
[23:58] | About when to talk to him about everything. | 关于我们该什么时候告诉他实情的事 |
[24:00] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah, and he said that we’ll know when the time is right. | 他说时机到了 我们会知道的 |
[24:03] | He said that we’d know? | 他说我们会知道吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah. Like Max will start asking questions. | 是啊 就像麦克斯会开始问些问题 |
[24:06] | I mean, I…I don’t understand. | 我的意思是 我不明白 |
[24:07] | I don’t get it. It was not comforting at all. | 我不明白 让人太不放心了 |
[24:09] | That’s not very helpful. | 不是很有帮助 |
[24:10] | No, it wasn’t very helpful at all. | 不 是完全没帮助 |
[24:11] | I mean, he’s the doctor, and I’m– | 他是医生 我 |
[24:13] | What’s wrong with you people? This is the last day. | 你们怎么回事 今天是最后一天了 |
[24:16] | We have to beat the Lessings, | 我们必须打败莱辛一家 |
[24:18] | Because Phil Lessing doesn’t sleep. | 因为菲尔·莱辛说他不睡觉 |
[24:21] | He said that to me to my face. | 他当着我的面说的 |
[24:22] | To my face! | 当着我的面 |
[24:24] | I got to meet grandpa. We got to go. | 我去接爷爷 我们出发 |
[24:25] | Okay, listen, honey, we’ll figure this out. | 听我说 亲爱的 我们会解决的 |
[24:26] | – Okay? I love you. – Guys, come on! | -好吗 我爱你 -伙计们 快点 |
[24:28] | All right, we’re coming. | 好啦 来了 |
[24:29] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 走啦 走啦 走啦 |
[24:37] | Oh, look, it’s the whole. | 看那 荡妇来了 |
[24:39] | Hey, whole. | 喂 荡妇 |
[24:45] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[24:53] | Amber. | 安博 |
[24:55] | Amber. | 安博 |
[24:57] | – Dude, I gotta take care of this.- All right. | -伙计 我得去看看她 -去吧 |
[24:59] | See, I–I don’t even know why he still goes after her. | 看见了吗 我都不知道他怎么还在追她 |
[25:02] | You have to stop doing that. | 别再那么做了 |
[25:04] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么也没做 |
[25:05] | Yeah, you did. | 不 你们做了 |
[25:06] | You just–you’re so mean. | 你们 你们也太过分了 |
[25:09] | This isn’t about your guys’ little joke, | 这不是你们的那些 |
[25:11] | And, like, making people feel bad. | 让别人不舒服的小玩笑 |
[25:12] | – This is about my family. – Sorry. | -这是我的家事 -抱歉 |
[25:14] | Calm down. | 放轻松 |
[25:15] | No, I have to deal with all of this stuff at home, okay? | 不 这件事让我自己在家处理 好吗 |
[25:17] | So stop. | 别那么做了 |
[25:30] | Can I sit next to you? | 能坐你旁边吗 |
[25:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:38] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:39] | No, I’m not all right. | 不 我有事 |
[25:41] | I’m not okay. I’m not…Fine. | 我不好 一点也不好 |
[25:43] | I’m not good. I’m not anything. | 我不开心 我什么都不 |
[25:44] | I can’t…Do anything here. | 在这儿 我什么也做不了 |
[25:47] | I can’t even exist without getting made fun of | 我只要一出现就会被取笑 |
[25:49] | Or called a name or pushed around, and I’m just… | 起外号或者被推搡 我 |
[25:52] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:54] | Like, I–I don’t want to put you through this. | 我 我不想让你经历这些 |
[25:57] | I feel so responsible for all of this. | 我觉得我该为此负责 |
[25:59] | No, I know, but it’s fine. | 不 我明白 没关系 |
[26:00] | It’s not your fault. It’s– | 这不是你的错 |
[26:01] | I mean, like, I deserve it. | 我是说 是我活该 |
[26:03] | I get it. I get that I deserve it. | 我知道 我知道我是活该 |
[26:04] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[26:06] | Look, Amber, I’m so sorry. | 安博 真的很抱歉 |
[26:11] | And, I mean, I’ll do anything to fix the situation. | 我愿意做任何事来弥补 |
[26:21] | I’ve been thinking about you every second. | 我脑子里全都是你 |
[26:25] | Really? | 真的 |
[26:26] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[26:28] | Really have. | 每时每刻 |
[26:45] | Hey, Sarah, it’s Adam. | 莎拉 我是亚当 |
[26:46] | Look, I’m just double-checking | 我只是再确认一下 |
[26:47] | To make sure that what I told dad, | 该怎么和爸爸说 |
[26:49] | That the art guy’s not involved with mom, | 那个搞艺术的和妈妈没关系 |
[26:51] | That that’s the truth, right? | 那是事实 对吧 |
[26:52] | All I can tell you is what she told me, you know? | 我只能告诉你她告诉我的 知道吗 |
[26:54] | She’s not, uh, seeing him. | 她没和他约会 |
[26:56] | Okay. Great. Thanks. | 好的 很好 谢啦 |
[26:57] | – Adam. – Yep? | -亚当 -什么 |
[26:58] | All right, telling you everything I know, | 好吧 我把我知道的都告诉你 |
[27:00] | They slept together once. | 他们睡过一次 |
[27:04] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 在 |
[27:07] | Uh, I’m here. | 我在 |
[27:09] | Oh, waving at me. | 爸冲我招手呢 |
[27:09] | Oh, okay. All right, then go. | 好的 那快去吧 |
[27:11] | Talk to you later. | 回头再说 |
[27:12] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜 |
[27:15] | Morning! | 早安 |
[27:17] | Well, it’s a good thing you got here. | 你终于来了 |
[27:19] | I was starting to cramp up. | 我都要抽筋了 |
[27:22] | Come on, kid. | 快点儿 孩子 |
[27:23] | Dad, you want to take it easy? It’s a long hill. | 爸 你不想慢慢来吗 这个上坡很长 |
[27:25] | Come on, babe. | 加油 宝贝 |
[27:27] | Dial it up. | 跟上 |
[27:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:29] | Okay. Come on. | 加油 |
[27:36] | – Oh, god. – You all right? | -上帝啊 -你还好吗 |
[27:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:44] | Dad? | 爸 |
[27:47] | Adam, your mother’s slipping away from me. | 亚当 你妈妈要离开我了 |
[27:52] | I don’t know– I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道 我不知道该怎么做 |
[28:00] | Well, why don’t you start by just trying to talk to her? | 为什么不先试着和她谈谈呢 |
[28:03] | She’s giving sneakers to that guy. | 她把运动鞋给那个男人了 |
[28:06] | You know what’s going on? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[28:08] | You know the truth? | 你知道事情真相吗 |
[28:11] | Come on. I need to know. | 拜托 我必须知道 |
[28:12] | I can’t operate without… | 我不能盲目行动 |
[28:17] | Look, all I know is that | 我所知道的就是 |
[28:21] | She apparently slept with the guy once, | 她显然和那个人睡过一次 |
[28:23] | But it’s over. | 不过那已经结束了 |
[28:24] | It’s over | 结束了 |
[28:34] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[28:35] | All right, there you go. | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[28:36] | See, now I don’t have to think like I’m a crazy man. | 看 现在我就不用像个疯子似地瞎猜了 |
[28:44] | Well, thank you for being honest with me. | 谢谢你对我说实话 |
[28:57] | You know, a wise man once told me | 知道吗 曾经有一个聪明人跟我说 |
[29:01] | That we always have to forgive each other | 我们要学会原谅彼此 |
[29:02] | And not get hung up on the past. | 不要太执着于过去 |
[29:10] | Team Braverman. | 布雷弗曼队 |
[29:13] | Yep. | 没错 |
[29:19] | You want to know something, man? | 知道吗 伙计 |
[29:20] | You are a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[29:23] | Hero. | 英雄 |
[29:25] | I don’t know how you do what you do. | 我不知道你都是怎么办到的 |
[29:26] | What are you talking about? The fundraiser? | 你在说什么 筹集资金吗 |
[29:28] | No, fixing everybody. | 不 拯救所有人 |
[29:33] | Not like I try to fix everybody. | 我没有拯救所有人 |
[29:34] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你有 |
[29:35] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[29:36] | Yeah, it’s in your nature. | 那是你的天性 |
[29:38] | You fix people. | 你拯救大家 |
[29:40] | You’re the fixer upper. | 你是为大家收拾残局的那个人 |
[29:43] | Make me sound like I’m a meddler. | 说得我好像很爱管闲事一样 |
[29:46] | Well, it’s bordering on meddling. | 确实接近管闲事 |
[29:48] | When you were a kid, you were always fixing stuff. | 小的时候 你就喜欢修理东西 |
[29:50] | Stuff didn’t need fixing, you were fixing. | 不需要修理的东西 你也修 |
[29:52] | – Give me a hand up. – All right, all right. Great. | -拉一把 -好的 好的 |
[29:53] | – Here. – No, I can do it. | -给 -不用 我可以 |
[29:55] | What are you doing? | 搞什么啊 |
[29:56] | You just asked me to help you up. | 你刚让我拉你一把 |
[29:57] | – I can get up. – All right. | -我能站起来 -好吧 |
[29:58] | If I need your help, I’ll ask for it. | 如果我要你帮忙 我会说的 |
[30:02] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[30:03] | Okay. Come on! | 好的 加油 |
[30:41] | You’re gonna get it, mommy. | 你会成功的 妈妈 |
[30:43] | I’m so nervous. | 我太紧张了 |
[30:44] | Are you kidding? Look at these hacks. | 你开玩笑吧 看看这些群魔乱舞的人 |
[30:46] | You got this. | 你一定行 |
[30:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:53] | All right, ready for the next group. | 好了 下一组准备 |
[30:54] | That’s me. That’s me. That’s me. | 到我了 到我了 到我了 |
[30:56] | That’s you? All right. Kill it. | 到你了 去吧 给他们点颜色看看 |
[31:04] | I think you’re right, buddy. | 我想你是对的 老弟 |
[31:05] | I think she’s gonna get it. | 我想她会成功的 |
[31:06] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[31:10] | Can’t take it. I can’t take it. I can’t take it. | 受不了了 受不了了 我受不了了 |
[31:12] | I can’t take it. Haddie? Honey. | 我受不了了 海迪 亲爱的 |
[31:15] | – What? – Please turn down the music. | -什么 -把音乐关小点好吗 |
[31:17] | – It’s on ’cause she’s crying. – What? | -她放音乐是因为她在哭 -什么 |
[31:19] | I listened outside of her door. | 我在她门外听到了 |
[31:21] | Hey, can I walk outside… | 我能不能出去 |
[31:22] | It’s the music. Haddie? | 那是音乐声 海迪 |
[31:23] | May I come in? I know you want your privacy. | 我能进来吗 我知道你想要私人空间 |
[31:25] | Max go downstairs. We’ll be right down. | 麦克斯 下楼去 我们马上下来 |
[31:27] | Haddie. | 海迪 |
[31:29] | Haddie, we’re trying very hard to respect your privacy here. | 海迪 我们尽可能的尊重你的隐私了 |
[31:31] | Can you please open the door? | 拜托你能不能开个门 |
[31:32] | Haddie! Haddie! | 海迪 海迪 |
[31:34] | Max, get out. | 麦克斯 出去 |
[31:36] | We’ve only got one more day. | 我们只剩一天了 |
[31:37] | We got to walk, walk, walk. | 我们得走 走 走 |
[31:38] | Come on. We got to walk. | 快点 我们要去竞走 |
[31:39] | Mom! We got to walk! | 妈妈 我们要去竞走 |
[31:41] | We got to get her to walk! | 我们得让她去竞走 |
[31:42] | Do I get a sticker out of it? | 我能得一枚贴纸吗 |
[31:43] | This is so loud. | 声音太大了 |
[31:44] | I love Neil Diamond or whoever this is, | 我爱尼尔·戴蒙德 不管这是谁唱的 |
[31:46] | But it’s just loud. | 声音太大了 |
[31:48] | I was gonna turn it down in a second. | 我本来马上就要把声音调小了 |
[31:50] | It’s okay. It’s all right. It’s soothing. | 好了 没事了 安静了 |
[31:53] | Listen, Haddie, I can’t– | 听着 海迪 我不能 |
[31:54] | I can’t have you wallowing in here all day. | 我不能让你整天在这里沉溺于悲伤 |
[31:55] | I’m not wallowing in here all day. | 我没有整天在这里沉溺于悲伤 |
[31:57] | Torture us with the loud music. | 用刺耳的音乐折磨我们 |
[31:58] | I’m not torturing you. | 我没有折磨你们 |
[32:00] | You kind of are, honey. | 某种意义上是的 亲爱的 |
[32:01] | I’ll tell you what, let’s put on your shoes, | 听我跟你说 穿上你的鞋子 |
[32:02] | And let’s go log in some miles for autism. | 一起为孤独症的孩子走几英里 |
[32:04] | I don’t want– and, by the way, | 我不想去 还有 |
[32:05] | I’m not going to the walk tomorrow if Amber’s going. | 明天的竞走 安博去的话我就不去 |
[32:09] | Haddie, these two things are completely unrelated, okay? | 海迪 这完全是两码事 好吗 |
[32:12] | You’re going on the walk tomorrow. | 你明天要去参加竞走 |
[32:14] | Your dad’s worked really hard on this, | 你爸爸为了这次活动付出了很多 |
[32:15] | And so has Max. | 麦克斯也是 |
[32:16] | You can’t disappoint them, honey. | 你不能让他们失望 亲爱的 |
[32:18] | – Oh, you guys. – What? | -你们 -什么 |
[32:20] | Amber’s a liar, okay? | 安博是个骗子 好吗 |
[32:22] | I saw her kissing Steve at school. | 在学校 我看见她吻史蒂夫了 |
[32:24] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[32:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[32:28] | She was– they were kissing? | 她在 他们在接吻 |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:31] | What a little… | 真是个小 |
[32:33] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[32:34] | Okay, you don’t have to go. | 好的 你不用去了 |
[32:36] | Haddie, that’s horrible. | 海迪 那太可怕了 |
[32:38] | – Yeah, it’s horrible. – And I’m sorry. | -是 很可怕 -我很难过 |
[32:39] | Kristina, can you let me talk to her, please? | 克利斯蒂娜 能让我和她聊聊吗 |
[32:41] | Yes. Go talk to her. I’m sorry. | 好 和她聊吧 对不起 |
[32:42] | Might not seem fair for me to ask you to rise above this | 我让你克服这件事明天来参加比赛 |
[32:45] | And show up tomorrow, | 或许不太公平 |
[32:46] | But I want you to. | 可我真的希望你能去 |
[32:47] | I’m not going if Amber’s going. | 安博去的话我就不去 |
[32:49] | Okay, we understand that. We understand that. | 好的 我们完全理解 完全理解 |
[32:51] | No, I don’t–no, I don’t understand, kristina. | 不 我不理解 克利斯蒂娜 |
[32:53] | Listen to me for a second. | 听我一句话 |
[32:54] | And one day we’re all gonna get old, | 有一天我们都会变老 |
[32:56] | And one of us is gonna be gone, | 我们中的一个会离开 |
[32:57] | And we’re gonna regret every single day | 到那时我们就会后悔 |
[32:59] | That we didn’t spend loving each other. | 没有珍惜每一天来爱着彼此 |
[33:00] | Okay, you know what, honey? | 好了 亲爱的 |
[33:01] | Can you step outside for a second, please? | 你能跟我到外面去一下吗 |
[33:03] | Just for one moment. | 就一会儿 |
[33:04] | I just want to talk to you about one thing. | 我只是想和你说个事情 |
[33:05] | – Sure. – Just one thing, okay? | -当然可以 -就一件事 好吗 |
[33:11] | Do you want to call your sister, or should I do it? | 是你打电话给你妹妹还是我来 |
[33:13] | Because Amber is not going. | 因为安博明天不能去了 |
[33:14] | She’s not going. | 她不能去 |
[33:14] | What, are you delivering me an ultimatum? | 怎么 你是在给我下最后通牒吗 |
[33:16] | Yep. Sure I am. Deal with it. | 是 当然 搞定这件事 |
[33:17] | Well, I am not gonna do that to my family. | 我不会那样对待我的家人的 |
[33:18] | I’m not gonna un-invite my family. | 我不会不让我的家人来的 |
[33:19] | Adam, we are your family. | 亚当 我们才是你的家人 |
[33:20] | We are your family. | 我们才是你的家人 |
[33:21] | Okay, listen. I want to make a unilateral decision here. | 好吧 我想自己做这个决定好吗 |
[33:24] | I want this to be my call. | 这件事 我说了算 |
[33:25] | I want Haddie to go and I want Amber to go. | 我要海迪去 我要安博也去 |
[33:26] | Okay, fine. Then you know what? | 行 没问题 但是 |
[33:27] | You tell her that, Adam. | 你自己去跟她说 亚当 |
[33:29] | You tell your daughter that. | 你自己跟你女儿说 |
[33:30] | Okay, I will. | 行 我会的 |
[33:31] | One big happy freakin’ family. | 一大家子怪物 |
[33:33] | All right. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:34] | Super. | 超级怪物 |
[33:40] | Haddie, can you sit up for me, please? | 海迪 能坐起来吗 |
[33:46] | I know this is hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[33:47] | And I know how hurt you must feel. | 我也知道你觉得很受伤 |
[33:49] | Then why aren’t you on my side? | 那你为什么不站在我这边 |
[33:51] | I am on your side. | 我在你这边呀 |
[33:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:54] | Your mother and I spoke, | 我和你妈妈谈过了 |
[33:55] | And she agreed that this is my call, | 她同意由我决定 |
[33:57] | Because tomorrow is my shindig. | 因为明天是我的活动 |
[33:58] | And I know you’re gonna roll your eyes, | 我知道你不屑一顾 |
[34:00] | But asking you to do this is being on your side. | 但是让你这么做就是站在你这边 |
[34:03] | In a bigger way. | 长远看 |
[34:05] | Haddie, you can’t go through life | 海迪 在你的人生中 |
[34:09] | Allowing your pain to dictate how you behave. | 你不能让痛苦影响你的表现 |
[34:12] | It’s easy to sit here in your bedroom | 坐在你的房间里 |
[34:13] | And wallow in your hurt feelings. | 沉溺于悲伤的情绪中 很容易 |
[34:16] | It’s hard to rise above it. | 而勇敢站起来要难得多 |
[34:18] | This isn’t about you. It’s not about Amber. | 这不是为了你 不是为了安博 |
[34:20] | This is about Max. | 这是为了麦克斯 |
[34:22] | I’m not gonna force you to go, | 我不会逼你去的 |
[34:23] | But I’m asking you to do this for me. | 但是我希望你为了我去 |
[34:28] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[34:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:38] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:51] | Come on! I’m not kidding! | 拜托 不开玩笑 |
[34:53] | We’re late! Let’s go! | 我们晚了 快走 |
[34:54] | All right. Stop yelling. I’m not going. | 好啦 别喊啦 我不去 |
[34:56] | – Why isn’t your shirt on? – Because I’m not going. | -你为什么没穿队服 -因为我不去 |
[34:58] | – Put your team shirt on. – No, I’m not going. | -穿上你的队服 -不 我不去 |
[34:59] | You can’t make me go. | 你不能逼我去 |
[35:01] | I thought you just said, “I’m not going.” | 你刚刚是说不去吗 |
[35:02] | Not physically, not emotionally, not mentally. | 身体上 情绪上 精神上 |
[35:04] | Not in any way. | 无论怎样我都不去 |
[35:06] | Hi! Let’s go! | 喂 快走 |
[35:07] | Wait, you’re not going? | 慢着 你不去吗 |
[35:09] | Listen, nobody wants me there. | 听着 没人想要我去 |
[35:10] | No, I’m not going either now. | 不行 那么现在我也不去了 |
[35:11] | Put on your–what?/ | 穿上你的 什么 |
[35:12] | – What? – I’m, like, her wingman. | -什么 -我就像她的助威团 |
[35:14] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[35:15] | No, you’re uncle Adam’s wingman. | 你是亚当叔叔的助威团 |
[35:17] | You guys, please don’t do this. | 孩子们 别这么做 |
[35:19] | We have to go, okay? | 我们得走了 好吗 |
[35:22] | You can’t do this to me now! | 你不能这样对我 |
[35:23] | We all have to go as a family and have a good time! | 我们全家都得去 还要玩个痛快 |
[35:26] | Get your cute red shirt on and get in the car! | 穿上可爱的红T恤 上车 |
[35:29] | We look so embarrassing. | 我们看起来真傻 |
[35:31] | Hey. Hello, everybody. | 好啦 大家 |
[35:32] | Guess what? We’re not going. | 听着 我们不去了 |
[35:34] | You fought the good fight, but we’re staying home. | 你已经争取了 但是我们要呆在家里 |
[35:37] | Mom. | 妈 |
[35:38] | Sweetie, sometimes being the perfect parent | 亲爱的 有时候为了当个完美的父母 |
[35:40] | Just isn’t worth the blood on the floor, you know? | 做出那么大的牺牲并不值得 知道吗 |
[35:42] | And I don’t feel like dealing with your father right now, anyways. | 而且我现在也不想看见你爸爸 |
[35:45] | So I’ll call Adam. | 所以我给亚当打电话 |
[35:47] | He’ll understand. And I’m gonna make waffles. | 他会理解的 然后我要做些华夫饼 |
[35:50] | You guys in? | 你们来吗 |
[35:51] | – Yeah, definitely. – Yeah. | -恩 当然 -恩 |
[35:58] | Can you make pancakes too? | 那你做薄饼吗 |
[36:11] | – Want your sausage? – No. | -来跟香肠吗 -不 |
[36:12] | You’re done? Okay. | 你吃完了吗 好吧 |
[36:15] | Should have brought sunscreen. | 应该带上防晒的 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry. Are you getting burned? | 真抱歉 你晒伤了吗 |
[36:18] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[36:19] | Well, now Julia’s not coming | 茱莉亚不来了 |
[36:21] | Because she’s taking care of Lucy Essman. | 因为她要照顾露西·伊士曼 |
[36:22] | But why is your mom not here? | 你妈为什么没来呀 |
[36:23] | Well, she’s supposed to be showing up with Sarah and the kids, | 她应该跟萨拉和孩子们 一起来的 |
[36:26] | But apparently they can’t be bothered. | 但是显然她们不想劳这个神 |
[36:29] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[36:32] | We’re here. | 但是我们在这呀 |
[36:33] | I know. Thank you. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 谢谢 |
[36:35] | I hope we win. I hope we win. | 我希望我们能赢 我希望我们能赢 |
[36:36] | Yeah, I hope you win too, bud. | 恩 伙计 我也希望你能赢 |
[36:37] | I just wish the rest of the family could be here with us. | 我只是希望其他人也能在这里 |
[36:39] | Their mileage is counted. | 他们的里程数也算的 |
[36:41] | That’s what matters. | 那才是关键 |
[36:42] | Yup, that’s all that matters. | 是呀 那才是关键 |
[36:43] | – That’s it. – Let’s go. | -好啦 -出发 |
[36:44] | Well, good morning. How is everyone today? | 早上好 大家好吗 |
[36:50] | Well, welcome to the eighth annual | 欢迎参加第八届年度海湾区竞走 |
[36:52] | Bay area walk now for autism speaks walkathon, | 今年是为了孤独症呼吁组织竞走筹款 |
[36:54] | To help change the future for those who struggle | 这次活动旨在帮助那些 |
[36:57] | With autism spectrum disorders. | 孤独症儿童改变未来 |
[37:03] | And I’m proud to announce that this year’s winner is… | 我荣幸的宣布 今年的冠军是 |
[37:09] | Team “Braverman.” | 布雷弗曼队 |
[37:11] | – Yes! Braverman! – Braverman! | -太棒了 布雷弗曼 -布雷弗曼 |
[37:13] | – Yeah! – Braverman! | -太棒了 -布雷弗曼 |
[37:14] | It’s bra–braverman. | 是布雷弗曼 |
[37:18] | Good effort. Good effort. | 干得好 干得好 |
[37:21] | Awesome! | 好极了 |
[37:28] | We’ve got the trophy! | 我们得到奖杯啦 |
[37:29] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[37:30] | Adam Braverman, | 亚当·布雷弗曼 |
[37:31] | we honor you and TNS footwear | 我们感谢你和TNS鞋业 |
[37:32] | For your unique contribution to this year’s walk. | 对本年度比赛的特殊贡献 |
[37:35] | The funds you raised will help so many | 你募集的资金会帮助很多人 |
[37:37] | Achieve their goals. | 实现他们的目标 |
[37:38] | So let’s hear it for Team Braverman. | 让我们为布雷弗曼队欢呼 |
[37:43] | I just want to thank everybody | 我想感谢所有 |
[37:44] | Who got out there on the road and participated. | 参加这次活动的人 |
[37:47] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[37:50] | This is for my son, Max. | 这是为了我的儿子 麦克斯 |
[38:06] | I was just about to call you. | 我刚要给你打电话 |
[38:07] | Where were you? | 你们没来 |
[38:12] | You know, like, Amber. | 你知道 安博她 |
[38:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:15] | Well, we won, by the way. | 对了 我们赢了 |
[38:16] | – Oh, my god. – Yeah. Isn’t that great? | -天啊 -是啊 很棒吧 |
[38:18] | And autism speaks wanted everybody to have a certificate. | 孤独症呼吁组织给每人都发了证书 |
[38:20] | They were really appreciative. Here. | 他们非常感激 给你 |
[38:25] | You know, Sarah, I had to work so unbelievably hard | 知道吗 萨拉 我今天费了好大的劲 |
[38:27] | To get my family there today. | 才让我的家人都去了 |
[38:29] | I forced Haddie to go, knowing that amber was gonna be there. | 我强迫海迪去的 她不愿见到安博 |
[38:32] | She hates me. You guys couldn’t even show up. | 她恨我 你们甚至都没露面 |
[38:34] | I worked so unbelievably hard | 我也费了好大的劲 |
[38:36] | To try to get my family to be there, | 想让我的家人们一起去 |
[38:37] | And I failed and you succeeded. | 我失败了 你成功了 |
[38:39] | -It’s no big surprise. – Oh, god. | -没什么值得惊讶的 -天啊 |
[38:40] | Look, we had a ridiculous fight, | 我们吵得不可开交 |
[38:43] | And mom just said, “Don’t go,” And I agreed. | 然后妈妈就说别去了 我同意了 |
[38:46] | Oh, so it’s mom’s fault that you couldn’t make it there? | 这么说你没去成是妈妈的错啦 |
[38:54] | Amber lied. | 安博说谎了 |
[38:57] | She’s still seeing steve. | 她还在和史蒂夫约会 |
[39:00] | Haddie walked in on them kissing at school. | 海迪撞见她们在学校接吻 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:16] | Oh, Adam, I’m so tired of being the problem. | 亚当 我好厌烦总当个麻烦 |
[39:19] | Well, do something about it. | 那就做点什么 |
[39:20] | Well, I’m just beginning to feel | 我开始觉得 |
[39:22] | Like maybe we should just move back, you know? | 也许我们应该搬回去 |
[39:24] | Maybe this whole thing was just a big mistake. | 可能整件事就是个错误 |
[39:30] | No, I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[39:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:55] | Oh, sweetie, it’s wonderful. | 亲爱的 太棒了 |
[39:57] | It is? | 是吗 |
[39:59] | It’s really, really good. | 恩 非常非常棒 |
[40:00] | It’s not– – not yours. | 这不是你做的 |
[40:01] | Not mine. | 不是我做的 |
[40:02] | No, but it’s every bit as good. | 但是同样很好喝 |
[40:06] | Good. | 太好了 |
[40:07] | But you did something. | 但是你加了什么 |
[40:10] | – Is that cumin? – It’s cumin. | -小茴香吗 -对 小茴香 |
[40:12] | You little devil. | 你这个鬼精灵 |
[40:13] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[40:14] | It’s–it’s very interesting. | 这很有意思 |
[40:17] | And, no, it works. It works. | 这样也不错 不错 |
[40:19] | – This really is good. – Thank you. | -这真的很不错 -谢谢 |
[40:21] | I never would have thought of it, but… | 我永远也想不到 |
[40:25] | Oh. Okay, I guess that’s enough, huh? | 好啦 我想够了 |
[40:32] | Mom, I don’t know. | 妈妈 我不知道 |
[40:33] | I guess I’m being kind of selfish. | 我想我可能有点自私 |
[40:35] | It scares me, the idea of you guys not being together. | 想到你们不在一起了 我就害怕 |
[40:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:44] | But I want to… | 但是我想 |
[40:46] | Want to be there for you. | 想要在你身边 |
[40:48] | I want to help you. | 我想帮帮你 |
[40:49] | You know, it can’t be easy. | 你知道 这不容易 |
[40:56] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[40:58] | Means the world to me. | 有这句话就够了 |
[41:02] | See? You are an angel. | 你看 你就是个天使 |
[41:07] | My angel. | 我的天使 |
[41:10] | Let’s have some more soup. | 我们再喝点汤吧 |
[41:15] | Are there noodles in the bottom? | 底下还有面条吗 |
[41:16] | Yeah, dig for the noodles. There they are. | 对 往下捞面条 捞到啦 |
[41:18] | Oh, the twisty ones. | 螺旋形的 |
[41:21] | How about right up there where that ant is? | 放在蚂蚁那儿怎么样 |
[41:22] | ‘Cause that doesn’t really go with all those airplanes. | 跟那些飞机不相配 |
[41:24] | No, no, ’cause then it blocks out the sailboat painting. | 不是 挡住那幅帆船的画了 |
[41:28] | Okay. How about right up here on your dresser? | 好吧 那放在你的梳妆台上怎么样 |
[41:31] | Uh, no, because then it’ll block the hand painting. | 不 那就挡住那幅手绘了 |
[41:33] | Okay. How about right up here? | 好吧 这上面怎么样 |
[41:34] | That won’t block anything if I take those down, right? | 我把那些拿下来就不会挡住任何东西了 |
[41:36] | Right here? | 这里 |
[41:36] | Oh, you gonna try and put it up there | 你试试把它放到那里上面 |
[41:39] | Need some help? Here we go. I got it. | 需要帮忙吗 我拿住了 |
[41:42] | Flip it. Flip it. | 转一下 转一下 |
[41:43] | – All right? – So I can see the plaque. | -行吗 -我就能看到名牌了 |
[41:44] | – Right on. – Yeah. | -好了 -恩 |
[41:46] | “Eighth annual bay area | “第八届年度海湾区 |
[41:47] | Walk now for autism speaks walkathon.” | 孤独症呼吁组织竞走筹款” |
[41:49] | First place. How about that? | 第一名 怎么样 |
[41:51] | Hey, why did we give the money to autism? | 我们为什么要把钱捐给孤独症 |
[41:56] | Plenty of other charities. | 还有很多其他慈善组织 |
[42:01] | Well, they had the best trophy. | 他们的奖杯最棒 |
[42:04] | That is a cool trophy. | 这奖杯确实很酷 |
[42:08] | I don’t think any of the other charities have better trophies. | 我觉得没有其他慈善组织能有更好的了 |
[42:11] | We wouldn’t have that trophy | 要不是你想到那个鞋的主意 |
[42:12] | Unless you thought of that idea about the shoes. | 我们就拿不到这个奖杯 |
[42:13] | Well, I wouldn’t have thought about the idea of the shoes | 要是你们公司没生产这些鞋 |
[42:15] | If your company hadn’t made them. | 我也想不到这个主意 |
[42:17] | This is true. We’re a good team. | 没错 我们是一个团队 |