时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are auditions for Alvin Ailey, | 艾文·艾利的试演 |
[00:01] | You didn’t tell me they were in new york. | 你没告诉我他们在纽约 |
[00:03] | Everybody knows they’re in new york. | 所有人都知道他们在纽约啊 |
[00:05] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[00:06] | My dad is so far underwater on this thing. | 我爸现在资不抵债啊 |
[00:08] | The plan is to bundle your dad’s holdings | 我的计划是将你爸爸买的那栋楼 |
[00:10] | With a bunch of higher-end properties. | 和其他高端的房产捆绑 |
[00:11] | Your mother’s slipping away from me. | 你妈妈要离开我了 |
[00:13] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[00:14] | You know the truth? | 你知道事情真相吗 |
[00:15] | All I know is that | 我所知道的就是 |
[00:16] | She apparently she slept with the guy once. | 她显然和那个人睡过一次 |
[00:18] | But it’s over. | 不过那已经结束了 |
[00:19] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[00:20] | Amber told me to break up with Steve, | 安博叫我和史蒂夫分手 |
[00:22] | And then she had sex with him. | 然后她就和他上了床 |
[00:26] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[00:59] | Dad, that’s not– that’s not how you do it. | 爸爸 你那样做不对 |
[01:00] | That’s not– | 不是那样做的 |
[01:01] | Oh, excuse me, I think I know my way around | 不好意思 我想我知道怎么做 |
[01:03] | A cream cheese and jelly sandwich. | 奶油干酪加果冻三明治 |
[01:04] | You should watch mom do it. | 你该看看妈妈是怎么做的 |
[01:06] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[01:07] | You have to– you could learn from her. | 你应该 你可以跟妈妈学学 |
[01:08] | I will watch and learn. | 我会边看边学的 |
[01:10] | Learn from her. | 跟她学 |
[01:11] | Wait. This way. | 等等 这边 |
[01:13] | Watch mommy make it. You can learn from her. | 看看妈妈是怎么做的 你可以学一学 |
[01:15] | See, watch this. | 看这个 |
[01:17] | – Honey. – Watch this. | -亲爱的 -看这个 |
[01:21] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[01:22] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:24] | What did you do to your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[01:25] | – Nothing. – Honey, is that permanent? | -没什么 -亲爱的 是永久性的吗 |
[01:27] | It looks like a panther or, like– | 看起来像黑豹 |
[01:28] | I’m going to school. | 我要去学校了 |
[01:30] | Um, and I’m taking the bus to school today | 我今天坐公车去学校 |
[01:32] | And I’m late, so I have to go. | 我要迟到了 我得走了 |
[01:34] | Uh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on a second. | 等等 等等 等等 等一下 |
[01:36] | Honey, your hair is black. | 亲爱的 你的头发是黑色的 |
[01:37] | It kind of also looks like a– | 看起来也像一个 |
[01:39] | She looks like a vampire from twilight. | 她看起来像暮光之城里面的吸血鬼 |
[01:40] | Did you know about this? | 你知道怎么回事吗 |
[01:41] | I didn’t–no. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[01:42] | I didn’t tell her it was okay to do that. | 我没同意她这样做 |
[01:44] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[01:45] | Mom, I’m dead without this biology homework, seriously. | 妈 没有生物作业我就死定了 真的 |
[01:47] | I know, we’ll find it. Hey, that was the school. | 我知道 我们会找到的 那是学校 |
[01:49] | Uh, have you been cutting class? | 你是不是在逃课 |
[01:51] | What? That’s crazy. | 什么 那太疯狂了 |
[01:52] | Yeah, so where are you going now? | 没错 那你现在去哪 |
[01:54] | Uh, just going to school, of course. | 当然是去学校啊 |
[01:56] | Every day, like a good child. | 每天 像个好孩子一样 |
[01:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[01:59] | Amber, have you seen my homework? | 安博 你看见我的作业了吗 |
[02:00] | Nope. Sorry. | 没有 不好意思 |
[02:01] | Are you cutting– okay, bye. | 你是不是逃 好吧 拜拜 |
[02:03] | It’s definitely not in the kitchen. | 肯定不在厨房 |
[02:04] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[02:05] | I saw a bunch of papers on the sideboard. | 我看见餐柜上有一堆纸 |
[02:07] | – Seriously. – Uh-huh, I looked there, mom. | -真的吗 -妈妈 我看过那儿了 |
[02:08] | – Oh, I got it, I got it. – Are you serious? | -我找到了 找到了 -真的吗 |
[02:10] | I looked here a thousand times. | 我都在这儿找了无数遍了 |
[02:12] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[02:13] | It was just under that notebook. | 就在那个笔记本下面 |
[02:14] | I looked there a million times. What’s that? | 我在那儿找了好久 那是什么 |
[02:15] | Baseball? | 棒球吗 |
[02:17] | You trying out for baseball? | 你要参加棒球队的选拔吗 |
[02:18] | I don’t know. I mean, yeah, prob– | 我不知道 是的 可能吧 |
[02:20] | I don’t know. I was thinking about it. | 我不知道 我正在考虑 |
[02:21] | You were? I think that’s a great idea. | 是吗 我觉得这主意太棒了 |
[02:24] | Well, I mean, maybe I’ll ask uncle Adam | 也许可以问问亚当叔叔 |
[02:26] | To help me, like, train for it. | 叫他帮我 练习一下 |
[02:30] | What? Bad idea? | 怎么 这不好吗 |
[02:32] | No. I’ll call him. | 不 我会给他打电话 |
[02:33] | Okay. All right. We need to go. | 好的 我们得走了 |
[02:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:37] | Look at that. Mm. | 你看这个 |
[02:39] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[02:42] | Yes. Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[02:44] | Look at this, it’s raining. | 看这个 下雨咯 |
[02:45] | I’ll be there. | 我会到的 |
[02:46] | – Is that enough? – Nope. | -够了吗 -不够 |
[02:49] | Don’t–don’t worry about it at all. | 这个完全不用担心 |
[02:50] | Yes, I’ll–I’ll be there. | 是的 我会到的 |
[02:52] | Mm-hmm. No, don’t worry about it. | 不 不用担心 |
[02:55] | Okay? Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:00] | I’m in. | 我选上了 |
[03:01] | Come on! | 太好了 |
[03:02] | I’m in Alvin Ailey! | 我选进艾文·艾利了 |
[03:04] | I knew you’d do it. | 我就知道你行的 |
[03:08] | – Look at this. – Now, give me a hug. Yay. | -你看看 -来 给我个拥抱 |
[03:11] | Oh, I’m so proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[03:15] | I can’t believe it! | 我不敢相信 |
[03:16] | Ah! – Wow. So…New York. | 那么 要去纽约了 |
[03:19] | Yes. It means New York. | 是的 纽约 |
[03:25] | And, um, when do you have to go? | 你什么时候走 |
[03:28] | Uh, they want me there, uh, right away. | 他们要我立马就过去 |
[03:32] | Uh, right away when right away? | 立马是什么时候 |
[03:34] | Like Friday. | 星期五 |
[03:36] | Friday? | 星期五 |
[03:39] | Hey. I’m moving in. | 我搬进来了 |
[03:43] | Bad time? | 来的不是时候 |
[03:44] | – Grandpa! – Hey, Jabbar. | -爷爷 -乔巴 |
[03:47] | Oh, man. Oh, jeez, you’re heavy. | 天哪 你真重 |
[03:51] | Coming. | 来了 |
[03:55] | This door… | 这门 |
[03:57] | I was just looking for Adam just real quick. | 我就想找一下亚当 很快 |
[03:59] | Sure. | 行 |
[04:01] | Hey, Adam, honey? | 亚当 亲爱的 |
[04:03] | Sure, I’d love to come in. | 好吧 我很乐意进来 |
[04:04] | – What? – Come on in. | -什么事 -过来一下 |
[04:05] | Honey, your sister’s here. | 亲爱的 你妹妹来了 |
[04:06] | – Which one? – The old one. | -哪一个 -大的那个 |
[04:09] | Hey, are you– | 你 |
[04:10] | Just headed out the door. | 我正要出门 |
[04:11] | Oh, sorry. I just wanted to show you this. | 不好意思 我想给你看看这个 |
[04:12] | It was in Drew’s, um, homework– | 在德鲁的家庭作业里发现的 |
[04:14] | – Hey, that was my league. – I know. | -我以前就在这个联盟 -我知道 |
[04:15] | And he asked about you helping him for tryouts. | 他想让你帮助他参加选拔赛 |
[04:18] | And I think he’s kind of nervous about it. | 我觉得他有点紧张 |
[04:20] | But, um, I just was excited for him, you know, | 但 我为他感到高兴 你知道 |
[04:24] | To see him get interested in something, | 看到他对一件事感兴趣 |
[04:25] | So I didn’t know if– | 所以 不知道是否 |
[04:26] | Adam, can you open that? I can’t open that. | 亚当 帮我开一下这个 我打不开了 |
[04:28] | I know you guys are busy. | 我知道你们都很忙 |
[04:30] | Oh, what do you got, that Easy Clean? | 那是什么 易洁净吗 |
[04:31] | I love that stuff. | 我喜欢那东西 |
[04:32] | It really gets out all the, uh–okay. So– | 它的确可以把所有的 好的 那么 |
[04:35] | – It’s not a problem, okay? – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[04:36] | Thanks, Kristina. | 谢了 克利斯蒂娜 |
[04:37] | Great seeing you guys. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[04:40] | All right, tell Drew I’m looking forward to it, okay? | 告诉德鲁我很期待 好吗 |
[04:42] | Just tell Drew. | 告诉德鲁 |
[04:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:10] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[06:12] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[06:15] | I just wanted to talk to you about Amber. | 我想跟你谈谈安博 |
[06:18] | Um, yes. I… | 好的 我 |
[06:22] | I know she missed the last couple of days. | 我知道最近几天她逃课了 |
[06:23] | I was gonna call you. | 我正要给你打电话 |
[06:25] | I just feel worried about her and wanted to ask you, | 我很担心她 想问问你 |
[06:28] | ’cause she does so well with you. | 因为她跟你相处得很好 |
[06:29] | You know, I don’t want her to, | 我不想让她 |
[06:35] | Um…Unravel. | 崩溃 |
[06:37] | How are–how are you doing with all this? | 经历这些事 你还好吧 |
[06:39] | I mean, it can’t be easy. | 我是说 很不容易吧 |
[06:43] | No, it’s, um… | 没有 |
[06:45] | You know, it’s just all made me think that– | 只是我觉得… |
[06:49] | I think coming here might have been a mistake. | 我觉得也许搬回来这儿是个错误 |
[06:51] | Um, it was a mess where we were, | 我们过去一团糟 |
[06:54] | But it didn’t affect so many people | 但也没有影响到那么多的人 |
[06:57] | And it didn’t disrupt the family. | 也没影响到整个家庭 |
[07:00] | I think we’re better on our own, | 我们最好还是独自生活 |
[07:03] | And so… | 所以… |
[07:09] | We should move on and… | 我们该离开这里… |
[07:12] | Make a mess someplace new. | 去别的地方制造麻烦 |
[07:19] | Think that’s actually what I came to tell you today. | 我想这就是我今天要跟你说的 |
[07:26] | ’cause… | 因为… |
[07:29] | ’cause I missed your face. | 因为我想念你 |
[07:34] | So… | 那 |
[07:37] | Uh, Sarah, um… | 莎拉 |
[07:43] | Sarah, look. | 莎拉 听着 |
[07:44] | For what it’s worth, I–I… | 无论如何 我 |
[07:47] | I don’t think that running away from your problems | 我认为逃避问题 |
[07:50] | Is–is the answer. | 不是答案 |
[07:52] | I think that you’re doing a great job with Amber. | 我认为你在安博的事上处理得很好 |
[07:56] | I think you’re an incredible mother, | 你是个了不起的母亲 |
[07:58] | And I think she’s gonna do just fine here, | 她会在这里过的很好 |
[08:02] | And, um, I don’t think that you should leave. | 我觉得你们不应该离开 |
[08:12] | Please don’t leave. | 别离开 |
[08:21] | This coat’s screaming chick magnet to me. | 这件外套太吸引人了 |
[08:24] | Isn’t that cool Max gave you all this stuff? | 麦克斯给你的这些东西 很酷吧 |
[08:26] | Yep. Does it always rain in New York? | 是的 纽约经常下雨吗 |
[08:29] | Well, not always. | 也不是经常啦 |
[08:31] | I don’t think I’m gonna like it. | 我觉得我不会喜欢那儿的 |
[08:32] | Oh, you’re gonna love it. | 你会爱上它的 |
[08:34] | It’s the greatest city in the world. | 那是世界上最好的城市 |
[08:35] | Do they have bagels like at bagel city? | 那里会有百吉饼吗 就像百吉饼天地那样 |
[08:37] | Do they have bagels? | 有百吉饼吗 |
[08:40] | Dude, New York has the best bagels anywhere. | 老弟 纽约有世上最好的百吉饼 |
[08:42] | They’re hot and fresh | 很热很新鲜 |
[08:43] | And you can smell them everywhere on the streets. | 在街上任何一个角落都能闻到他们的香味 |
[08:45] | You’re gonna be smiling all day long. | 你一整天都会很开心的 |
[08:52] | So how come I call you Crosby? | 我为什么要叫你克罗斯比呢 |
[08:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:58] | I could call you daddy. Right? | 我可以叫你爸爸的 对吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah, of course. | 当然行啦 |
[09:03] | I mean, it’s up to you, but I would like that. | 这看你 但我希望你叫我爸爸 |
[09:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:08] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[09:11] | How about we go tackle this city, | 不如今天好好逛逛 |
[09:14] | Just a couple of dudes | 就几个人 |
[09:15] | In search of a science center and some pizza. | 探访科学中心 寻找美味比萨 |
[09:16] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:18] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -好的 |
[09:25] | I just don’t understand it. | 我就是不能理解 |
[09:26] | We–we want to understand why you did it. | 我们想知道你为什么这么做 |
[09:28] | That’s all. I’m just asking that. | 只是这样 我只是问问 |
[09:30] | And I keep telling you, there’s nothing to understand. | 我一直和你们说 没什么要理解的 |
[09:32] | Something I’ve never seen before. | 这是我从没见到的事 |
[09:33] | I think your mother’s just concerned | 你妈妈只是担心 |
[09:35] | That you’re trying to be somebody you’re not. | 你正试图变成与你自己完全不同的人 |
[09:36] | – Exactly. – Well, don’t worry. | -没错 -不用担心 |
[09:38] | We got a call from school today. | 学校今天打来电话 |
[09:39] | You ditched chemistry. – | 你翘了化学课 |
[09:41] | You’ve never ditched a class before, Haddie. Ever. | 海迪 你以前从不逃课的 从来都不 |
[09:43] | Why did you ditch chem? | 你为什么不去上化学课 |
[09:44] | We weren’t doing anything. | 我们什么也没做 |
[09:44] | Are Amber and Steve in your class? | 安博和史蒂夫和你同班吗 |
[09:46] | Is everything that I do now | 是不是现在我做什么事 |
[09:48] | Gonna be defined by Amber and Steve? | 都要扯到他俩 |
[09:50] | Is that why you did it? | 所以你才染发吗 |
[09:51] | This has nothing to do with Amber and Steve, then. | 那么这和安博和史蒂夫没有关系 |
[09:53] | – Nothing at all? – You know what? | -一点关系都没有吗 -你知道吗 |
[09:55] | No, it doesn’t. And even if it did, | 没有 即使有 |
[09:56] | You don’t get to act like you know everything about me. | 你们也不用表现得好像对我了如指掌 |
[09:58] | I was your age once, | 我也像你那么大过 |
[10:00] | And I’ve been through this stuff before. | 我也经历过类似的事 |
[10:02] | I just wanted to dye my hair | 我想染头发 |
[10:04] | Because I don’t like my hair color, okay? | 只是因为我不喜欢它的颜色 可以了吗 |
[10:05] | – Okay. – Okay, that’s fine. | -好吧 -很好 |
[10:07] | – Thank you. Can I go? – That’s fair. | -谢谢 我可以走了吗 -这很公平 |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:12] | Honey, I– | 亲爱的 我 |
[10:13] | I can’t believe that this is happening. | 我不敢相信 |
[10:15] | Like, what is going on here? | 这到底怎么了 |
[10:16] | What–what do you think is going on here? | 你觉得是怎么了 |
[10:18] | She’s just completely shut down. | 她完全封闭了自己 |
[10:19] | I mean, she’s dying her hair black. | 她把头发染成了黑色 |
[10:21] | I don’t recognize her literally. | 我都认不出她了 |
[10:22] | She’s very bright. | 她很聪明 |
[10:23] | I think she’s gonna be just fine. | 我想她会好起来的 |
[10:24] | She’s just a teenager. | 她只不过是个十来岁的小女孩 |
[10:26] | She’s going through some growing pains. | 总是要经历些成长的痛的 |
[10:27] | How do you know that? She’s a teenage girl. | 你怎么知道 她还是个小女生 |
[10:28] | You don’t know what teenage girls go though, okay? | 你不知道这个年纪的女孩会经历什么 |
[10:30] | – I was one. – No, I don’t, okay? | -我曾经是 -对 我不是 |
[10:32] | I admit that I don’t, but I think that she’s gonna be fine. | 我承认我不懂 但我相信她会好的 |
[10:34] | Now listen. I’m gonna be late for Drew. | 听着 我和德鲁约好了 要迟了 |
[10:35] | Okay? I have to go meet him. | 我得去见他了 |
[10:37] | What? Late for Drew? Why? | 什么 去见德鲁 为什么 |
[10:39] | Yeah, I promised him I’d help him with his baseball tryouts. | 我答应帮他训练棒球参加选拔的 |
[10:41] | Oh. That’s so awesome, honey. | 这太贴心了 宝贝 |
[10:44] | Really? | 真要这样吗 |
[10:45] | Why don’t you focus on our family right now? | 眼下 你为什么不多操心我们家的问题 |
[10:48] | I’m just saying. | 只是说说 |
[10:59] | Uh, nice sky. | 天空很美 |
[11:02] | Mom, I don’t know what’s exactly, uh, | 妈妈 我不知道你和爸爸之间到底 |
[11:05] | What’s going on, you know, right now with you and dad | 发生了什么 现在 你和爸爸 |
[11:08] | Or that guy Matthew, not that it’s any of my business. | 或者还有那个叫马修的 都不关我的事 |
[11:11] | Well, um, it kind of isn’t your business, | 是不该你操心的 |
[11:15] | But, um, nothing’s going on and I told him, uh, | 不过什么事都没有 我也和他说了 |
[11:18] | That’s not happening anymore. | 不会再发生了 |
[11:21] | Okay. I don’t know. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[11:22] | Dad just said he was at the house, so– | 爸爸只说那男人在家里 |
[11:24] | That’s the thing about your father. | 这是你爸爸的问题 |
[11:26] | He talks to everybody but me. | 他对所有人说 除了我 |
[11:28] | Look, uh, Julia’s having that guy Timm | 茱莉亚邀请那个叫蒂姆的 |
[11:31] | Over to her house for dinner to talk to dad | 去她家吃饭 和爸爸谈谈 |
[11:33] | About the property. | 那处房产的事 |
[11:34] | I think you should be there too. | 我认为你也该参加的 |
[11:36] | Well, I should be there. But why didn’t he invite me? | 我应该参加 但他为什么不邀请我 |
[11:38] | You see? That’s what I’m talking about. | 看见没有 这就是我要说的 |
[11:40] | I don’t know, mom. | 我不明白 妈妈 |
[11:41] | If you sit around waiting for him to invite you | 如果你只是干坐着 等着他来请你 |
[11:42] | Or call you or tell you what to do, | 或者给你打电话 或者让你做什么 |
[11:44] | You could be waiting forever. | 你可能得等一辈子 |
[11:45] | I mean, don’t be a victim, you know? | 不要成为一个受害者 |
[11:46] | Just…Do something. | 做点什么 |
[11:48] | You don’t need an invitation to your own life. | 是你的人生 不需要别人请的 |
[11:53] | You are absolutely right. | 你说的太对了 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:59] | And I’m really glad I taught you that. | 我很高兴我教了你那些 |
[12:20] | Oh! Oh, my god, the piano’s breaking. | 天啦 钢琴要坏了 |
[12:22] | You got your sea legs now, right? | 你已经不晕船了 是吗 |
[12:24] | – Your skin looks great out here. – Thank you. | -你脸色看起来真不错 -谢谢 |
[12:27] | And your hair’s got kind of some body now– | 头发也很有型 |
[12:29] | That salt air. | 还有淡淡的咸味 |
[12:32] | Thank you very much. Ah! | 非常感谢 |
[12:34] | I could not get Adam to drink one beer with me– | 我都没法说服亚当和我喝杯啤酒 |
[12:38] | No way. If he drinks too much, | 别想了 如果他喝多了 |
[12:40] | The stick might fall out of his ass. | 会被打屁股的 |
[12:41] | That’s the good stuff. | 这是好东西 |
[12:44] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:45] | Ah! This is what it’s all about. | 太爽了 |
[12:47] | It was nice like this I-in Saigon. | 就像我在西贡时一样 |
[12:49] | There was this cute little thing, | 有个可爱的小女人 |
[12:52] | And she had the tightest little– | 她有着最紧致的 |
[12:55] | Dad, I don’t need to know all the details. | 爸爸 我不需要知道细节 |
[13:00] | Oh, my god, I’m feeling so sick! | 天啦 我觉得好恶心 |
[13:08] | Oh, that’s it. | 太爽了 |
[13:09] | You want another beer, or are you gonna– | 你想再来瓶啤酒么吗 或者你想要 |
[13:12] | you liquor befor a beer? | 喝啤酒前先来点烈酒 |
[13:14] | I don’t even know what I’m saying | 最近几天 |
[13:16] | Half the time these days. | 我总是语无伦次 |
[13:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:22] | Your mother’s gonna forgive me, you know. | 你妈妈会原谅我的 |
[13:25] | She’s got to. | 她会的 |
[13:27] | Yeah, this thing’s gonna blow over, right? I mean– | 一切都会过去的 |
[13:29] | Hell, yeah. | 是的 |
[13:31] | Julia’ll fix all the real estate stuff, | 茱莉亚会把不动产问题解决的 |
[13:32] | And then you’ll be right back. | 然后你就能回来了 |
[13:35] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[13:38] | Crosby, this whole thing here with Jasmine | 克罗斯比 贾斯敏的那件事 |
[13:42] | Going to New York and taking Jabbar, | 把乔巴一起带到纽约去 |
[13:44] | You can’t let that– you gotta put your foot down. | 你不能让它发生 你要阻止它 |
[13:45] | She can’t be taking your son– | 她不能带走你的儿子 |
[13:48] | Dad, I don’t think you understand the whole story– | 爸爸 你不了解所有事 |
[13:51] | They’ve got dance troupes here– | 这里也有舞蹈团的 |
[13:53] | What do you know about dancing? | 你懂舞蹈吗 |
[13:55] | You don’t know anything about dancing. | 你完全不了解 |
[13:57] | I’ll tell you one thing I do know, Crosby. | 我告诉你我知道什么 克罗斯比 |
[13:58] | You gotta be there for your kid. | 你得和你的孩子在一起 |
[13:59] | He’s your son. | 他是你的儿子 |
[14:02] | And you can’t let him slip away from you. | 你不能让别人带走他 |
[14:07] | You have to man up here, Crosby. | 做个男人 克罗斯比 |
[14:15] | You remember Andrea Sokolov? | 你们还记得安德里亚·索可洛夫吗 |
[14:17] | You remember her? | 记得她吗 |
[14:18] | She dyed her hair black my junior year. | 我高三时 她也把头发染成黑色 |
[14:20] | Oh, right. | 记起来了 |
[14:21] | And then she turned into a tigress, like, overnight. | 一夜间她就变成了只母老虎 |
[14:23] | – Overnight. – Well, thanks for that. | -一夜之间 -谢谢提醒 |
[14:24] | She’s was open for business. | 她开始接客了 |
[14:26] | – That was what that signified. – Oh, god. | -这才是事情的关键 -天呐 |
[14:27] | It’s a teenage thing. | 这就是小孩子做的事 |
[14:29] | There’s a lot worse things she could be doing. | 还有很多更严重的事 |
[14:30] | No, it’s entirely innocuous. It’s–it’s a phase, right? | 这完全无伤大雅 只不过是个阶段 |
[14:33] | She’s gonna grow out of it. | 她会从中成长的 |
[14:34] | Well, tell that to Andrea’s parents. | 和安德里亚的父母说吧 |
[14:35] | She’s riding a pole | 她现在是钢管舞女郎 |
[14:36] | At the strip club by the bowling alley. | 在保龄球馆旁的那个脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[14:37] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[14:38] | You need to get her hair back to its natural color. | 你得让她把头发染回去 |
[14:39] | Or she’s gonna become a stripper. | 要不她会成脱衣舞娘的 |
[14:41] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[14:42] | Hey, what happened to your taillight? | 你的尾灯怎么了 |
[14:43] | I don’t know, some guy must have just smacked into it. | 不知道 一定是有人撞了我的车 |
[14:45] | Just drove off, didn’t leave a note, nothing. | 然后就那样开走了 连个条也不留 |
[14:47] | That’s unconscionable. | 过分 |
[14:48] | Yeah, society’s coming apart at the seams. | 是啊 这社会要垮了 |
[14:50] | Hey, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:51] | It is unconscionable, because how difficult is it | 这是很过分 因为对自己的行为负责 |
[14:54] | To take responsibility for your actions, you know? | 有那么困难吗 |
[14:55] | You bust somebody’s taillight, step up to the plate. | 你撞坏了人家的尾灯 就该有点行动 |
[14:58] | Anybody could do that. | 谁都可以做到 |
[14:59] | – You okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[15:00] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[15:03] | I was drinking last night with Zeek. | 我昨晚和奇克喝酒了 |
[15:05] | Zeek? They’ve both gone insane. | 奇克 他们都疯了 |
[15:06] | – Just you and dad? – Bottomless pit. | -就你和爸爸吗 -无底深渊 |
[15:08] | Wait, okay, what’s happening with mom and dad? | 等等 妈妈和爸爸到底怎么了 |
[15:09] | ’cause I was at the house yesterday. | 我昨天去妈妈那里 |
[15:10] | She was very weird. | 她表现的很奇怪 |
[15:12] | She was very negative about them getting back together. | 她对他们复合的事很抵触 |
[15:14] | I don’t understand what she’s so upset about. | 我不知道她为了什么生气 |
[15:16] | Yeah, it feels like there’s something else. | 好像还有什么不为人知的事 |
[15:18] | Are you catching this? | 看到了吗 |
[15:20] | What was that look? | 那表情是什么意思 |
[15:22] | With the secret– | 有什么秘密 |
[15:23] | Do you guys have a secret or something? | 你们知道什么秘密吗 |
[15:25] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[15:26] | Dad had an affair. | 爸曾经出轨过 |
[15:30] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -拜托 |
[15:31] | I wouldn’t joke about that. | 我不会拿这种事开玩笑 |
[15:32] | Dad had an affair? | 爸有过婚外情吗 |
[15:34] | We’re not screwing with you. | 我们不会骗你们 |
[15:34] | I wouldn’t lie about this, okay? | 我不会拿这件事骗你们 |
[15:36] | It happened many years ago. | 很多年前的事了 |
[15:39] | I cannot believe he did that to her. | 不敢相信他居然这样对她 |
[15:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:44] | By the way, I’m sorry, | 顺便跟你说一下 很抱歉 |
[15:45] | But I can’t practice with Drew tonight. | 但是我今晚不能陪德鲁练习了 |
[15:47] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[15:48] | Kristina…I’ve got stuff to do at the house. | 克利斯蒂娜 家里还有点事要做 |
[15:51] | Just try and keep the peace, all right? | 你们尽量和平相处 好吗 |
[15:53] | Don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 不用担心 |
[15:54] | – Sorry. – No. I’m sorry. | -抱歉 -不 该抱歉的是我 |
[15:57] | Mom, I can barely look at you. | 妈 我几乎看不到你了 |
[15:59] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[16:00] | What are you doing? Don’t hit me. | 你们干嘛呢 别打到我了 |
[16:01] | We’re playing baseball. | 我们在打棒球 |
[16:03] | Yeah, but, I mean, | 是 但是 我是说 |
[16:04] | You don’t know anything about…sports at all. | 你对体育运动 一窍不通 |
[16:05] | – Are you ready? – Does it matter. | -准备好了吗 -没关系啊 |
[16:06] | What’s to know? You throw it, you catch it. | 有什么要知道的 就是一个扔一个接嘛 |
[16:08] | Adam couldn’t make it. | 亚当抽不出时间 |
[16:08] | Why couldn’t he make it? | 他为什么抽不出时间 |
[16:09] | I don’t know. He just couldn’t. | 不知道 他就是没时间 |
[16:11] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[16:12] | – Sorry. – It’s because of me. | -抱歉 -是因为我 |
[16:13] | Did that get you on the leg? | 有没有打到你的腿 |
[16:14] | It was because of me. | 是因为我 |
[16:15] | I don’t know why it was. | 我不懂这跟你有什么关系 |
[16:16] | I’m sure they think that, you know, | 我可以肯定他们是这么想的 你知道的 |
[16:18] | Haddie dyed her hair black because of me too. | 海迪把她头发染黑也是因为我 |
[16:19] | Haddie dyed her hair black. | 海迪把头发染黑了 |
[16:21] | I mean, what isn’t your fault? | 我是说 跟你有什么关系 |
[16:23] | Yeah, I know. Everything is… | 我知道 所有事都 |
[16:24] | Can we please not do this right now? | 我们现在能不聊这事吗 |
[16:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:27] | She dyed her hair black because she’s mad at me… | 她把头发染黑是因为生我的气 |
[16:29] | Well, I mean, then maybe you should have | 那好 我是说 或许在做那件事之前 |
[16:31] | Thought about what you did before, you know? I mean… | 你就该先想想 我是说 |
[16:34] | Really? You’re saying this now? | 是吗 你现在要这么说吗 |
[16:36] | – No, I’m not… – I’ve talked to you about this. | -我不是 -我之前跟你谈过 |
[16:37] | I know, I feel bad. I know, I know. | 我知道 我觉得很难过 我懂 |
[16:38] | I feel bad. | 我才很难过 |
[16:40] | I’m just tired of you whining about it. | 我只是厌烦了你总抱怨这件事 |
[16:41] | It’s like, you know, do something about it. | 就像 你知道的 做些什么吧 |
[16:42] | We’re just trying to play a nice game for a second. | 我们只是想好好打场球而已 |
[16:44] | I’m just trying to live my life… You don’t know what it’s like. | 我只是想过我的生活 你什么都不知道 |
[16:45] | All right, seriously… | 好了 说真的 |
[16:46] | I’ve done everything I can for you guys. | 我已经为你们做了所有能做的事了 |
[16:47] | I’ve moved you back here, and I didn’t want to come here. | 我带你们搬回来 我本来不想来的 |
[16:49] | – Is that what this is about? – No. | -就是因为这个吗 -不是 |
[16:50] | It’s one thing if you’re miserable. | 你觉得痛苦是一码事 |
[16:52] | It’s another thing if you bring us all down with you. | 但拉着我们跟你一起痛苦就是另外一码事 |
[16:54] | So I’m just asking, just think one step beyond, | 所以我请你 请你目光放长远些 |
[16:57] | “Oh, this feels good.” | “这感觉不错” |
[16:58] | That’s what I’m asking you to do! | 这就是我希望你做的 |
[17:09] | Amber. | 安博 |
[17:16] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[17:18] | Is that the school again? | 又是学校打来的吗 |
[17:20] | Yeah. A lot of red tape in New York. | 是的 纽约的手续很繁琐 |
[17:23] | Well, how long is it gonna take to enrolling? | 入学登记要弄多久 |
[17:26] | Um, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:28] | It’ll…work out. | 会搞定的 |
[17:31] | We need to talk about the plan. | 我们得谈谈之后的打算 |
[17:33] | The plan? | 什么打算 |
[17:34] | Me and Jabbar. | 我和乔巴 |
[17:37] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:39] | Like I don’t want him to think | 我不想让他觉得 |
[17:41] | That he’s gonna lose me. | 他会失去我 |
[17:45] | Well, you’ll come visit. A lot of visits. | 你会来看我们 经常来 |
[17:50] | Yeah, I’ll visit. | 当然 我会来 |
[17:52] | And, um, you can have phone dates, | 你们可以经常打电话联系 |
[17:54] | Like, every Sunday. | 例如 每周日 |
[17:58] | Or every day. | 或者每天 |
[18:01] | Yeah. If it’s possible. | 没错 如果可能的话 |
[18:09] | Jasmine, it’s really important to me | 贾斯敏 对我而言很重要的是 |
[18:10] | That you’re being clear with him | 你得和他说清楚 |
[18:11] | About why you guys are going to New York | 为什么你们要去纽约 |
[18:13] | And why I can’t just move there with you. | 还有为什么我不能跟你们一起去 |
[18:15] | I don’t want him to think that I abandoned you guys. | 我不想让他以为我抛弃了你们 |
[18:18] | I want him to know that you guys… | 我希望他知道 你们 |
[18:35] | Hey, Crosby. | 克罗斯比 |
[18:37] | Pull up a chair. | 搬把椅子过来 |
[18:38] | The game’s getting good here. | 比赛正打得激烈呢 |
[18:44] | You talk to Jasmine? | 你跟贾思敏谈过了吗 |
[18:47] | Yeah, we talked. | 嗯 我们谈了 |
[18:49] | We got a plan. | 我们有计划了 |
[18:52] | What is the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[18:57] | The plan is they’re moving to New York, | 就是他们搬去纽约 |
[19:00] | And I’m gonna visit | 而我会去看乔巴 |
[19:01] | And talk to Jabbar on the phone. | 也会经常给乔巴打电话 |
[19:06] | Well, that sounds like it’s good for her. | 听起来对她很有利啊 |
[19:12] | Yeah, okay. I’m turning in. | 嗯 那好 我去睡觉了 |
[19:15] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[19:25] | You know, you got a lot of nerve | 关于贾思敏这件事 |
[19:28] | Giving me advice about Jasmine | 你给我忠告 你很有胆量啊 |
[19:29] | After what you did to mom. | 特别是在你对妈做出那种事之后 |
[19:32] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[19:34] | You screwed up. | 是你搞砸了的 |
[19:36] | Dad, you screwed up with mom. | 爸 你搞砸了你和妈的婚姻 |
[19:38] | And she did nothing. | 而她什么都没做 |
[19:42] | Well, Crosby, it’s pretty complicated. | 克罗斯比 这件事很复杂 |
[19:45] | Is it? Is it super-complicated? | 是吗 是不是超级复杂啊 |
[19:47] | I think I can figure it out. | 我想我能搞明白 |
[19:48] | She stood by you for 40 years. | 她在你身边陪了你四十年 |
[19:52] | You can’t just sit here and drink beer | 你不能就坐在这喝着啤酒 |
[19:53] | And listen to the radio | 听着收音机 |
[19:55] | And think she’s gonna come over here and beg you to come home. | 还想着她会过来求你回去 |
[19:57] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[19:59] | You are going to lose her. | 你就要失去她了 |
[20:01] | Do you get that? | 你明白吗 |
[20:04] | You need to take your own advice and fight for her. | 你该听听你自己的忠告 去争取她 |
[20:08] | You be a man, dad. | 你该像个男人一点 爸 |
[20:41] | It’s your mother. | 是你妈妈 |
[20:44] | I brought you some coffee. | 我给你泡了点咖啡 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry about what I said, okay? | 我为我今天说的话跟你道歉 好吗 |
[20:53] | You don’t bring everybody down, you know? | 你没有让大家都痛苦 知道吗 |
[20:57] | You…you bring everybody up. | 你 你让大家变得积极向上 |
[21:03] | Up with people. | 积极与人相处 |
[21:06] | This coffee is going to bring you up | 这杯咖啡会让你觉得好点的 |
[21:08] | The way you bring me up | 就像每天我看见你甜美的脸 |
[21:12] | When I see your sweet face every day. | 就让我觉得好点一样 |
[21:37] | Hey, I called, but nobody answered. | 我打过电话来 但是没人接 |
[21:38] | Do you mind if I, uh, come in? | 你介不介意 我进来 |
[21:40] | I just was looking for a number for Steve | 我只是想来找找史蒂夫的号码 |
[21:41] | If you have it, please? | 如果你有的话 |
[21:43] | I think I…Steve who? | 我想想我 哪个史蒂夫 |
[21:44] | Oh, Haddie’s boyfriend? | 海迪的男朋友吗 |
[21:45] | – Yeah, Steve. -Steve. | -嗯 史蒂夫 -史蒂夫 |
[21:46] | Yeah, I think so. I didn’t hear that you called. | 我应该有 我没听见电话响 |
[21:48] | Okay, do you have the number, Kristina? | 你有他的号码吗 克里斯蒂娜 |
[21:50] | Did you call my cell phone? | 你打的我手机吗 |
[21:52] | And the house phone, but anyway, | 还打了你家电话 但是总之 |
[21:54] | I’m just looking for the number, | 我只是想来问问号码 |
[21:55] | If it’s not too much trouble. | 如果不是很麻烦的话 |
[21:56] | No, it’s not too much trouble at all. | 不 一点都不麻烦 |
[21:57] | If it’s a giant problem, maybe… | 如果问题很大的话 或许 |
[21:59] | It’s not a problem, Sarah. | 没问题 莎拉 |
[22:00] | I’m trying to help you. | 我正准备帮你找呢 |
[22:01] | I’m trying to be polite and kind | 我只是想礼貌和善一点 |
[22:02] | And not say something right now that I’m gonna regret later. | 尽量不说可能会让我后悔的话 |
[22:08] | – What’s going on? – Hi, honey. | -怎么了 -亲爱的 |
[22:09] | Oh, um, I’m finding Steve’s number. | 我在找史蒂夫的电话号码 |
[22:11] | For Sarah. | 帮莎拉找 |
[22:12] | What do you need Steve’s number for? | 你要史蒂夫的号码干嘛 |
[22:15] | Amber’s missing. | 安博不见了 |
[22:22] | – Hi. – Oh, hi, Adam. | -你好 -你好 亚当 |
[22:23] | Honey, Adam Braverman’s here. | 亲爱的 亚当·布雷弗曼来了 |
[22:25] | Hi, listen, sorry to bother you, | 是这样 不好意思打扰你们 |
[22:27] | But we have an urgent situation on our hands here. | 但眼下我们有件棘手的事 |
[22:29] | – My daughter is missing. – Who is your, uh, daughter? | -我女儿不见了 -谁是你女儿啊 |
[22:32] | This is my sister. | 这位是我妹妹 |
[22:33] | My daughter is Amber Holt. | 我女儿是安博·霍特 |
[22:34] | My niece. | 我侄女 |
[22:35] | We don’t know who Amber Holt is. | 我们不认识安博·霍特 |
[22:36] | Well, that’s weird because, um, your son certainly knows who she is. | 真奇怪 因为你们儿子肯定认识她 |
[22:39] | – Oh, hi, Steve. – Hi. | -你好 史蒂夫 -你好 |
[22:40] | Have you heard from Amber? | 你有安博的消息吗 |
[22:41] | No. I tried calling her. | 没有 我试过给她打电话 |
[22:43] | Would somebody please tell me what’s going on here? | 有人能告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[22:45] | Sure, I’d love to. | 当然 我来说吧 |
[22:46] | Um, Steve tried to pressure Haddie, my brother’s daughter, | 史蒂夫曾试图逼迫海迪 我哥的女儿 |
[22:49] | Into sleeping with him, | 跟他上床 |
[22:51] | And then when she wouldn’t sleep with him, | 然而当她不愿意和他上床之后 |
[22:52] | He slept with my daughter instead, | 他转而跟我女儿上床了 |
[22:53] | And now she’s missing. | 现在她不见了 |
[22:55] | Wait, what are they talking about? | 等等 他们在说什么啊 |
[22:56] | Steve, I want you to go upstairs. | 史蒂夫 你上楼去 |
[22:58] | – No, I’m not going upstairs. – What’s she talking about? | -不 我不上去 -她在说什么啊 |
[23:01] | – Have you seen her? – Is she all right? | -你见过她吗 -她没事吧 |
[23:04] | She’s missing. Thanks for your concern. | 她失踪了 谢谢你们关心 |
[23:05] | Wait a minute…could someone please tell me what’s going on here? | 等等 有人能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[23:08] | Because it sounds like you’re blaming Steve | 因为听起来你们似乎将你女儿的离家出走 |
[23:09] | For your daughter running away… | 归咎于史蒂夫 |
[23:11] | Oh! That’s interesting. | 那还真是有意思了 |
[23:12] | No, no one is blaming Steve. | 没有 没人怪罪史蒂夫 |
[23:13] | In fact, the entire school is calling my daughter a whore, | 事实是 全学校的人都叫我女儿妓女 |
[23:16] | And Steve just comes up smelling like a rose. | 而史蒂夫却面不改色心不跳 |
[23:18] | – I’m sorry. – Can I just say something? | -不好意思 -我能说句话吗 |
[23:19] | – I told you to go upstairs. – Dad, listen. | -我叫你上楼去 -爸爸 听着 |
[23:22] | Mrs. Holt, Mr. Braverman, | 霍特夫人 布雷弗曼先生 |
[23:24] | I…I love your daughter. | 我爱你女儿 |
[23:24] | – Oh, you do, do you? – You love? | -你承认了 是吧 -你爱 |
[23:27] | I thought you loved Haddie. | 我以为你爱的是海迪 |
[23:28] | You’ve got a funny way of showing your affection, you know that? | 知道吗 你表达情感的方式真是奇特 |
[23:30] | Hey, hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[23:32] | You’ve got both these girls feeling miserable. | 你让两个女孩都为你伤心 |
[23:33] | You are lucky, you didn’t have sex with my daughter… | 算你运气 没跟我女儿上床 |
[23:36] | – Adam, Adam! – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | -亚当 亚当 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[23:38] | I forget that Fresno is so industrial. | 我都忘了弗雷斯诺市是工业城市了 |
[23:39] | How could you forget? | 你怎么能忘 |
[23:41] | You used to visit all the time. | 你以前不是经常来吗 |
[23:42] | Oh, yeah, I know, you can’t keep me away from | 那当然 谁也别想阻止我来 |
[23:44] | The raisin capital of the world. | 世界葡萄酒之都 |
[23:45] | Oh, no, no, no. Careful. | 哦 是 是 是 注意 |
[23:47] | It’s right up here. | 就是这儿 |
[23:49] | Never thought | 从没想过有一天 |
[23:50] | I’d hope to find the two of them together. | 我会希望看到他们两个在一起 |
[23:51] | Careful. Watch the hippie. | 小心 小心那些嬉皮士 |
[23:53] | All right, where should I park? | 好了 车停哪 |
[23:54] | Right over there. | 就停那边 |
[23:57] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很漂亮吧 |
[23:59] | This is where my daughter wanted to live. | 我女儿想要住在这样的地方 |
[24:01] | This place gives me the willies. | 这地方让我毛骨悚然 |
[24:04] | Well, I think we found them. | 我想我们找到他们了 |
[24:06] | Listen, Sarah, I think I should probably | 听着 莎拉 我想我最好还是 |
[24:07] | Hang back on this one. | 回避 |
[24:08] | What is wrong with you? You’re the muscle. Man up. | 你怎么了 你是个男人 男人一点 |
[24:10] | Cover your eyes. Come on. | 闭上眼睛 快点 |
[24:12] | Amber! | 安博 |
[24:15] | It’s your moth– oh, it’s open. | 我是你妈 哦 门没关 |
[24:16] | Okay, we’re going in on three. | 好的 我们数到三进去 |
[24:17] | All right, okay, I’m with you. | 好吧 我跟着你 |
[24:18] | – Okay? – All right, yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[24:19] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[24:21] | It’s your mother. I need you to come home. | 我是你妈妈 我要你回家 |
[24:23] | – Mrs. Braverman! – Oh, my god. Oh, shoot. | -布雷弗曼太太 -上帝啊 该死 |
[24:25] | Who are you? Who are you? | 你们是谁 你们是谁 |
[24:26] | We are so sorry. Where’s Amber? | 我们很抱歉 安博在哪 |
[24:28] | I’m Amber’s uncle. Sorry. | 我是安博的舅舅 抱歉 |
[24:28] | I’m really sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[24:29] | Does that look like Amber? | 她看起来像安博吗 |
[24:30] | This is a brand-new girl. Where’s Amber? | 这是个新人 安博在哪 |
[24:32] | I haven’t seen Amber in weeks. | 我已经几周没见过安博了 |
[24:33] | Well, that’s what I wanted to know. | 那正是我想知道的 |
[24:35] | I’m so sorry. But, you know. | 我很抱歉 不过 |
[24:37] | You’re very pretty, uh– – yeah. | 你非常漂亮 |
[24:38] | – Okay. – Let’s go. All right. | -好了 -我们走 |
[24:40] | Close the door! | 关门 |
[24:42] | Oh, really? Close the door? | 什么 说真的 要关门吗 |
[24:43] | Oh, my god, you’re the politest person I know. | 上帝啊 你是我认识的人里最有礼貌的 |
[24:48] | Hey, Amber, it’s mom again. Again. | 安博 还是 还是妈妈 |
[24:50] | And, um, I’m just, uh, still looking for you | 我 我还在找你 |
[24:54] | With uncle Adam. | 和亚当舅舅一起 |
[24:56] | Um, and I do wish you would call me, um… | 我很希望你能打给我 |
[25:01] | We stopped by Damien’s house, | 我们去了达米安那里 |
[25:03] | So that made me feel a whole lot better, but, um, | 他说没见过你让我感觉好了很多 但 |
[25:05] | Somewhat holding it together. | 坚持住 冷静别做傻事 |
[25:07] | Um, we’d love to hear from you. | 我们很希望能接到你的电话 |
[25:09] | And, uh, and I love you. | 还有 我爱你 |
[25:15] | I love that. Julie, did you make that yourself? | 我喜欢那个 朱莉 你自己做的吗 |
[25:17] | Yeah. Three coffees and two teas coming in here. | 是 三杯咖啡两杯茶来啦 |
[25:21] | Thanks, Jules. | 谢谢 朱莉 |
[25:23] | Thanks, Jules. | 谢谢 朱莉 |
[25:24] | Of course, dad. | 应该的 爸爸 |
[25:30] | You tried to take her to Paris one time. | 你有一次企图带她去巴黎 |
[25:34] | Yes, he did. | 没错 |
[25:37] | It was, uh, business-related. | 那是因为 工作的关系 |
[25:39] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[25:40] | So what is the deal with the two Ms in Timm? | 那么你名字里的两个M怎么读呢 |
[25:45] | You say it twice? Timm-Timm. | 你读两次吗 蒂姆蒂姆 |
[25:46] | You’re just coming at me– | 你是冲我来的 |
[25:47] | Okay, why don’t we talk about the property? | 好了 不如我们聊聊房产的事 |
[25:50] | You were saying something a little earlier about timing? | 你早些时候说了些关于时机的事 |
[25:52] | – Right, right, yeah. – All right. | -没错 没错 -好的 |
[25:54] | Um, look, Zeek, I’m a straight shooter | 奇克 我是个有话直说的人 |
[25:56] | And I sense you are too. | 我看你也是 |
[25:58] | So I’m just gonna, you know… | 所以我就 直说了 |
[26:02] | This investment is a textbook example | 这个投资就是个教科书案例 |
[26:04] | Of timing and market wrong, okay? | 有关时机和市场把握错误的典型 |
[26:05] | I mean, the property’s a money sucking hole. | 我是说 那处房产就是一个吸钱的黑洞 |
[26:07] | And now we have to dig you out as best we can. | 现在我们要尽可能的把你拉出来 |
[26:10] | – I see. – Yeah. | -我明白了 -很好 |
[26:11] | You know, you’re gonna take a little haircut. | 你得做点折让[剪发在经济学意为折让] |
[26:13] | Really… Like a buzz cut, | 是吗 是剪个寸头 |
[26:15] | Or I gotta shave it? | 还是要剃光 |
[26:18] | I had a mohawk once. | 我剪过一次莫西干头 |
[26:19] | You have any pictures of that? | 你有照片吗 |
[26:21] | No, that was in Vietnam. You ever hear of Vietnam? | 没有 那时我在越南 你知道越南吗 |
[26:24] | Dad. | 爸 |
[26:25] | Uh, can you pass that down? | 能递过去吗 |
[26:26] | Let’s, uh– here. Take a look at it. | 让我们 这里 看看这个 |
[26:28] | Our investment group can roll this into a securitized fund | 我们投资集团可以把这个整合进信托基金 |
[26:29] | That an entrepreneur like yourself has no access to. | 这是像你这样的企业家无法办到的 |
[26:33] | – And the advantages of that– – just give me a sec. | -那么做的好处在于 -等等 |
[26:35] | Oh, yeah, yeah, fine. | 当然 当然 好的 |
[26:37] | If I’m going too quickly for you, | 如果我说的太快了 |
[26:38] | Just, I’ll, you know– | 只要 我要 你知道 |
[26:40] | Young man… | 年轻人 |
[26:43] | Do not patronize me. | 不要以恩人自居 |
[26:45] | Dad. Let’s– | 爸 我们 |
[26:47] | I’m not trying to patronize you. | 我没有自以为是你的恩人 |
[26:48] | – Let’s just focus. – Timm, Timm… | -我们继续吧 -蒂姆 蒂姆 |
[26:49] | Timm, Timm, Timm… I’m upset, all right? | 蒂姆 蒂姆 我搞砸了 好吗 |
[26:51] | I mean, hell, | 我是说 见鬼 |
[26:53] | The whole world’s in a toilet | 整个世界经济都一团糟 |
[26:54] | And a lot of people are upset. | 很多人都搞砸了 |
[26:55] | – No, I know, believe me. – But, um, | -是 我知道 相信我 -可是 |
[26:57] | And this is just me being a straight shooter. | 我这么说是因为我有话直说 |
[27:00] | Don’t insult my intelligence. | 不要侮辱我的智商 |
[27:03] | Zeek, that is the last thing– | 奇克 我绝不会 |
[27:04] | You’re a businessman, right? | 你是个商人 对吧 |
[27:05] | You see an opportunity, a little weakness, | 你发现一个机会 一点破绽 |
[27:08] | You’re gonna go right in there and exploit it. | 你会毫不犹豫的利用它 |
[27:10] | Zeek, I– | 奇克 我 |
[27:11] | And the rest is window dressing. | 剩下的就是装装样子 |
[27:13] | I mean, hell, man, you’re going for the jugular. | 我的意思是 伙计 你是直扑咽喉的 |
[27:14] | Zeek. That’s not– | 奇克 那不是 |
[27:16] | I’m not a CEO of a hedge fund, right? | 我不是对冲基金的首席执行官 是吧 |
[27:19] | I don’t own a bank, I’m just a regular guy. | 我没有自己的银行 我只是个普通人 |
[27:22] | But you wanna know something, Timm, with two Ms? | 不过你知道吗 蒂姆 两个M的蒂姆 |
[27:27] | I consider myself too big to fail! | 我自认为我年纪大到不能倒 |
[27:42] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[27:46] | It’s that stupid taillight. | 是那个该死的尾灯 |
[27:48] | – Just have everything ready. – Okay. I’m sorry. | -准备好所有的东西 -好 很抱歉 |
[27:51] | – I got it. – Okay, just give it to me. | -好了 -好的 给我就好 |
[27:54] | Hi. Hi, officer. | 你好 长官 |
[27:55] | Listen, um, I’m really sorry about that taillight, | 关于尾灯我真的很抱歉 |
[27:57] | But some idiot, you know, broke it | 不知道哪个傻瓜撞坏了它 |
[27:59] | And I haven’t had a chance to fix it. | 我还没机会去修理 |
[28:00] | But my sister’s daughter is missing, | 可是我妹妹的女儿不见了 |
[28:01] | And we’re out looking for her, | 我们现在在找她 |
[28:02] | So if you could just give us a break… | 所以能不能请你给我们点时间 |
[28:04] | Yes. I’m gonna need your license and registration,Please. | 好的 请出示你的驾照和行驶证 |
[28:05] | All right, well, here you go. | 好的 在这里 |
[28:07] | Here’s my license, my registration, | 这是我的驾照和行驶证 |
[28:08] | And here is my insurance card. | 这是我的保险卡 |
[28:10] | – All right. – All right. | -好的 -好的 |
[28:11] | – Back in a minute. – All right, thank you. | -很快回来 -好的 谢谢你 |
[28:19] | It was me. | 是我 |
[28:20] | What? | 什么 |
[28:24] | It was me. I… | 是我 我 |
[28:26] | I hit your car. | 我撞了你的车 |
[28:28] | What? | 什么 |
[28:30] | Why the hell wouldn’t you tell me that? | 你为什么不早点告诉我 |
[28:33] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么问题 |
[28:35] | I don’t know. I paniced. | 我不知道 我慌了 |
[28:37] | I, uh, I couldn’t tell you one more bad thing. | 我 我没法再告诉你坏消息了 |
[28:39] | How do you expect your children to behave honorably… | 你自己这样又怎能期望孩子能处事得体呢 |
[28:40] | I didn’t want to disappoint you again! | 我不想再让你失望了 |
[28:41] | If you don’t behave honorably? | 如果你不能处事得体 |
[28:43] | Well, now we know where she gets it from. | 现在我们知道她是遗传的谁的了 |
[28:45] | Can you just keep it down? | 你能小点声吗 |
[28:52] | Every day since this has happened, | 事情发生以后的每一天 |
[28:54] | All I can think of is it was a mistake coming here, | 我脑子里想的都是搬来这里是个错误 |
[28:58] | And we should move back. | 我们应该搬回去 |
[29:04] | Oh, my god. Amber. | 上帝啊 是安博 |
[29:06] | Mom. Mom, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 妈 妈 对不起 对不起 |
[29:10] | I don’t even know what to say to you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[29:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[29:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:13] | I’m at a truck stop in Gilroy. | 我在吉尔罗伊的一个卡车休息站 |
[29:15] | How did you get there? | 你怎么去那儿了 |
[29:16] | I-I hitchhiked. | 我 我搭便车了 |
[29:17] | – Oh, I’m gonna kill you. – I know, I know. | -我要杀了你 -我知道 我知道 |
[29:19] | – Oh, my god. – Mom, I know. | -我的上帝啊 -妈 我知道 |
[29:20] | Please, just come and get me. | 拜托了 来接我吧 |
[29:21] | Tell me, what’s the address? | 告诉我地址 |
[29:23] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:24] | I don’t know what the address is. Um– | 我不知道地址是什么 |
[29:25] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[29:26] | She’s at a truck stop in Gilroy. | 她在吉尔罗伊的一个卡车休息站 |
[29:28] | Mom, please, just come and get me. | 妈 拜托你 快来接我 |
[29:30] | We’re not that far from there. | 我们离那不是太远 |
[29:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:34] | – She’s okay, she’s okay. – Yeah? All right. | -她没事 她没事 -是吗 好的 |
[29:36] | – She’s okay. – Well, let’s go get her. | -她没事 -我们去接她 |
[29:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:47] | Gilroy? Honey, is she okay? | 吉尔罗伊 亲爱的 她还好吗 |
[29:50] | Uh, yeah, I think so. | 是 我想她没事 |
[29:51] | Um, so anyway, we’re on our way, | 我们已经在路上了 |
[29:54] | But I just wanted to let you know | 我只是想跟你说一下 |
[29:55] | We’re gonna probably be pretty late. | 我们可能会搞到很晚 |
[29:57] | No, no, no, let me– let me meet you there. | 不用 让我 让我去那里和你们会合 |
[29:58] | I’m closer, it’s– it’s easy. | 我更近 到那里容易 |
[29:59] | Oh, honey, you don’t have to do that– | 亲爱的 你不用那么做 |
[30:01] | Honey, I do have to do it. | 亲爱的 我要那么做 |
[30:01] | She’s my niece. | 她是我的外甥女 |
[30:02] | Haddie can watch Max. It’s not a big deal. | 海迪可以照看麦克斯 没什么大不了的 |
[30:04] | – I’ll just meet you there. – Okay. | -我到那和你会合 -好的 |
[30:05] | Who’s on the phone? | 谁的电话 |
[30:06] | It’s dad. They found Amber. | 是爸爸 他们找到安博了 |
[30:08] | She’s in Gilroy, or something like that. | 她在吉尔罗伊的什么地方 |
[30:09] | – I’m gonna go get her, okay? – Can I come with you? | -我要去接她 好吗 -我能一起吗 |
[30:11] | Honey, you have to stay here with Max. | 亲爱的 你要留下来陪麦克斯 |
[30:12] | Mom. Please. | 妈 拜托你 |
[30:15] | Okay. Fine. | 好的 好吧 |
[30:16] | We can drop Max to grandma’s house. | 我们可以送麦克斯去奶奶家 |
[30:17] | Just grab your jacket. We gotta go. | 穿上外套 我们走 |
[30:18] | We’ll take Max to grandma’s. Come on. | 把麦克斯送到奶奶家 快点 |
[30:26] | – I don’t believe that. – What? | -我真不敢相信 -什么 |
[30:28] | Your old boyfriend trying to take me to the cleaners, | 你的前男友想骗光我的钱 |
[30:30] | -That’s what. – Dad. | -那算什么 -爸 |
[30:32] | You just blew off someone that can help you. | 你刚赶走了能帮你的人 |
[30:34] | Hey, you know, that wasn’t a serious offer. | 你知道 那个报价根本不是当真的 |
[30:36] | – That was a serious offer. – It was not a serious– | -那是个当真的报价 -那不是 |
[30:40] | He’s trying to help us. | 他想帮我们 |
[30:41] | You know what he was doing here? | 你知道他在这里干什么吗 |
[30:43] | I’ll tell you what he was doing here. | 我来告诉你 他在干什么 |
[30:44] | He wants to get in your pants. | 他想和你上床 |
[30:47] | That’s what it’s all about. I mean, I can tell. | 这就是原因 我能看出来 |
[30:49] | Julie, you’re gonna have to be careful. | 朱莉 你得小心点 |
[30:51] | Dad! You and your stupid pride. | 爸爸 你和你那愚蠢的自尊心 |
[30:54] | Do you not see what you’re doing? | 你还不明白你在干什么吗 |
[30:56] | You could lose everything. | 你会失去所有的东西 |
[30:58] | You could lose the house, you could lose mom. | 你会失去房子 失去妈妈 |
[31:01] | Okay, I’m sorry that I’m yelling at you, | 好吧 很抱歉我冲你喊了 |
[31:04] | But I don’t wanna see that happen | 但我不愿看见那样的事发生 |
[31:06] | Because I love you! | 因为我爱你 |
[31:09] | Oh, no, no. Sweetheart, look. | 不不不 亲爱的 听着 |
[31:13] | Please. Don’t worry about me. | 放松 不用为我担心 |
[31:18] | I’m your father. | 我是你爸爸 |
[31:20] | Now, I’ve been around a lot longer than you have. | 我经历的比你多多了 |
[31:22] | I’m gonna be okay. I’m still ticking. | 我会没事的 我还好着呢 |
[31:25] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[31:27] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[31:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:57] | Um, I just needed a change. | 我只是需要做点改变 |
[32:01] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:02] | I mean, with my hair. | 我是说我的头发 |
[32:05] | I understand, I just don’t– | 我理解 我只是有点 |
[32:07] | I don’t underst– I mean, it’s fine. | 有点不明白 我是说 没关系 |
[32:11] | Just something had to change, you know? | 就是必须改变点什么 你明白吗 |
[32:12] | Like something had to. | 像是 必须改变什么 |
[32:14] | But–but why? | 但 但是为什么 |
[32:16] | I mean, why do you feel like it had to change? | 为什么你觉得必须改变 |
[32:20] | Because, uh, | 因为 |
[32:22] | I was really bored with myself. | 我对自己非常厌烦 |
[32:26] | Because, like, everything I did was predictable | 因为无论我做什么 都是意料之中的 |
[32:29] | And was, like, this person | 就像 就像一个人 |
[32:33] | Who everybody thought they knew. | 所有的人都觉得他们了解他 |
[32:37] | – Haddie. – I don’t know. | -海迪 -我不知道 |
[32:38] | I mean, when Amber came here, she was like… | 当安博来这里的时候 她是那么 |
[32:43] | She’s really different, you know? | 她是那么与众不同 你知道吗 |
[32:46] | She’s free and… I don’t know. | 她无拘无束 我也说不清 |
[32:50] | I hate her for what she did with Steve, | 我恨她 因为她和史蒂夫的事 |
[32:52] | But I’m– I wanna be more like her. | 但是 我想像她一样 |
[32:55] | You’re so perfect the way that you are. | 你现在这样就很完美 |
[32:57] | Why would you wanna become somebody else? | 你为什么想成为别人呢 |
[32:59] | It kills me to see you… | 看你悲观[与黑色同词]成这样 |
[33:02] | To dark like this. | 我很难受 |
[33:03] | When I was your age, | 当我像你这么大时 |
[33:05] | I was pressured into many things that I regret. | 我被迫做了许多现在很后悔的事情 |
[33:08] | By my friends, by boys, and people that I… | 受迫于我的朋友 男孩 还有我以为 |
[33:12] | Thought I trusted, and I don’t want that for you. | 可以信任的人 我不想你也经历那些 |
[33:15] | But I want you to talk to me about these things always. | 我希望你经常跟我说说这些事情 |
[33:21] | I know you know already about Steve. | 我知道你已经知道史蒂夫的事了 |
[33:23] | I do. I know. | 是的 我知道了 |
[33:25] | – I’m not ready. – Mm-mm. | -我没准备好 -恩 |
[33:28] | I know I’m not ready, okay? | 我知道我没准备好 |
[33:30] | You’re not ready. | 你没准备好 |
[33:32] | 15, you’re not ready– | 15岁 你还不应该 |
[33:33] | I know you know that, and I’m so proud of you for– | 我知道你明白的 我很为你骄傲 |
[33:36] | For standing up for yourself and not doing that. | 能够坚持主见 没有那么做 |
[33:39] | Sorry about not telling you I was gonna dye my hair. | 抱歉没告诉你我要染头发 |
[33:42] | Honey, I– I kind of like it. | 亲爱的 我还挺喜欢的 |
[33:44] | It’s really cute. | 很可爱 |
[33:46] | – Thanks. – It’s really cute. | -谢谢 -真的很可爱 |
[33:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:48] | You just scared me so much. | 你吓死我了 |
[35:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:01] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[36:04] | When I was your age, | 当我像你这么大时 |
[36:07] | I slept with my cousin’s boyfriend. | 我跟表姐的男朋友睡了 |
[36:11] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[36:13] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[36:14] | I didn’t do that. | 我没那么做 |
[36:17] | I smoked and drank a lot. That’s why you’re so short. | 不过我抽烟酗酒 所以你才长得这么矮 |
[36:21] | You know, you try to act so tough, | 你知道 你努力表现得很坚强 |
[36:22] | But I just know who you are, | 但是我了解你 |
[36:25] | And I want you to know I see you. | 我想让你知道 我了解你 |
[36:28] | I see how smart you are | 我知道你多么得聪明 |
[36:30] | And how funny you are | 多么风趣 |
[36:32] | And how brave you are, | 多么勇敢 |
[36:35] | And I’m just so proud of you. | 我以你为傲 |
[36:37] | And I’m just so glad that you’re my kid. | 我好高兴你是我的孩子 |
[36:42] | Thanks for coming for me. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[36:45] | I’m really glad you’re my mom. | 我也很高兴你是我妈妈 |
[36:54] | My god, I can’t take it. | 天啊 我受不了了 |
[36:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:57] | We really gotta get it together. | 我们得振作起来 |
[37:08] | You know what kind of plane you’re flying on today? | 你知道你今天要坐什么飞机吗 |
[37:11] | A boeing 767. | 波音767 |
[37:14] | There’s 3 million parts on it, | 它有300万个零件 |
[37:15] | And it takes 800 companies to make all those parts. | 动用了800个公司制造全部零件 |
[37:18] | And each one costs 150 million bucks. | 每架飞机价值1.5亿美元 |
[37:21] | How come you know so much about airplanes? | 你怎么这么了解飞机 |
[37:24] | ’cause I love airplanes. | 因为我喜欢飞机 |
[37:25] | I have since I was a kid. | 我还是孩子时就喜欢 |
[37:28] | You’re just like me, daddy. | 你跟我一样 爸爸 |
[37:33] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[37:36] | Sweetie. Finish your cereal. | 宝贝 吃完你的麦片 |
[37:38] | Uh, taxi’s gonna be here any second. | 出租车马上就来了 |
[37:39] | – All right, mommy. – Hey, can I talk to you? | -好的 妈妈 -我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[37:41] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 恩 恩 |
[37:42] | Um, just finishing packing my suitcase, so… | 我得打包好我的行李 所以 |
[37:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:46] | You’ll make sure the movers don’t miss anything. | 你得确保搬运途中不会丢东西 |
[37:50] | And, uh, a couple of those boxes up there are fragile, | 那上面有几个箱子不大结实 |
[37:53] | So make sure they are– | 确保它们不会 |
[37:54] | Right, okay. Hey, can we talk? | 好的 好的 我们能谈谈吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah, yeah, I’m listening. | 恩 恩 我听着呢 |
[37:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:58] | Oh, the taxi’s here. | 出租车来了 |
[38:00] | You know what, he’ll wait. | 没事 他会等着的 |
[38:01] | – Jasmine. Jasmine. – What? | -贾思敏 贾思敏 -什么 |
[38:02] | Well, can you stop packing for one second? | 你能先停一下吗 |
[38:05] | I hate my dad right now for what he did to my mom. | 我现在恨我爸 因为他伤害了我妈 |
[38:08] | But he was a great dad. | 但他是个很棒的爸爸 |
[38:11] | You know, he was always making me laugh | 你知道吗 他总能逗我笑 |
[38:13] | And taking me places, | 为我着想 |
[38:14] | And he smiled every time he saw me. | 每次看见我 他都是笑着的 |
[38:17] | And he thought I was funny, | 他认为我很有趣 |
[38:19] | And he could never stay mad at me | 他从来不会一直生我的气 |
[38:21] | Because he loved me so much. | 因为他非常爱我 |
[38:30] | The point I’m trying to make is | 我想说的是 |
[38:33] | I can’t imagine who I would be without him. | 我没法想象 没有他我会是什么样 |
[38:38] | And I want Jabbar to have that. | 我希望乔巴也能拥有这些 |
[38:43] | I don’t wanna be rational. | 我不想太理智了 |
[38:45] | I wanna be irrational. | 我想要冲动一次 |
[38:46] | I wanna come with you to New York right now, | 我想现在就跟你一起去纽约 |
[38:49] | Get in the cab, buy a ticket, and go. | 坐上出租车 买张票 出发 |
[38:54] | What about your family? | 那你的家人怎么办 |
[39:01] | Jasmine, you are my family. | 贾思敏 你们就是我的家人 |
[39:07] | What are you thinking right now? | 你在想什么呢 |
[39:11] | Uh, I’m thinking that… | 我在想 |
[39:16] | You’re a constant surprise. | 你总是给人惊喜 |
[39:32] | Bring it outside. | 来吧 |
[39:37] | Look at this kid. | 看这孩子 |
[39:38] | Like the ghost of Catfish Hunter, ma. | 就像鲶鱼杭特附体一样 妈 |
[39:40] | All right, one more time. Come on. | 好的 再来 加油 |
[39:43] | Pitching the Fresno fastball. | 投个弗雷斯诺快球 |
[39:46] | It’s Drew Holt. | 这是德鲁·霍特 |
[40:03] | Camille. | 卡米尔 |
[40:05] | – Camille. – What? | -卡米尔 -干吗 |
[40:07] | It’s the boy’s tryout. | 今天是他的选拔赛 |
[40:10] | Well, you go to the tryout, then. | 那你就去选拔赛吧 |
[40:13] | I’m staying here. | 我要呆在这 |
[40:14] | They can come back after, and I’ll make them lunch. | 等他们回来 我给他们做午饭 |
[40:17] | They can tell me about it. | 听他们给我讲 |
[40:20] | I’d like us to go together. | 我希望我们一起去 |
[40:21] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[40:26] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[40:28] | Now, look, I want you back. | 听着 我想跟你和好 |
[40:31] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[40:33] | And I just have to have some room… | 我需要有些空间 |
[40:39] | To find out who I am. | 重新认识自己 |
[40:41] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道自己是谁 |
[40:43] | I love being a mother. | 我喜欢做一个母亲 |
[40:47] | And for a good deal of the time, | 还有很长的一段时间里 |
[40:48] | I loved being a wife. | 我也曾喜欢做一个妻子 |
[40:49] | But I just feel like I got swallowed up somewhere. | 但是我觉得我在哪里被淹没了 |
[40:54] | And that’s why you did what you did. | 所以你对我做了那样的事 |
[40:56] | ’cause… | 因为 |
[40:58] | You looked at me and you couldn’t see me anymore. | 你看着我 视若无睹 |
[41:02] | I see you now. | 我现在看得到你了 |
[41:03] | Because you’re scared. | 因为你害怕了 |
[41:08] | Camille. | 卡米尔 |
[41:10] | I wanna spend the rest of the time that we have together | 我想跟你一起共度余生 |
[41:17] | Making our lives good. | 让我们的生活更好 |
[41:22] | I’m gonna sing now. | 我要开始唱了 |
[41:25] | – Oh, no, you’re not. – Yeah. | -不要 -要 |
[41:27] | You are not. Oh–oh– | 不要 |
[41:30] | – Yeah. – Oh, for god’s sake, Zeek. | -要 -天啊 奇克 |
[41:33] | Woke up this morning and I’m feeling fine. | 早上醒来 我感觉很好 |
[41:39] | I’ve got something very special on my mind. | 脑海中一直有个身影萦绕 |
[41:45] | There’s a pretty girl in the neighborhood. | 小区里有个可爱的姑娘 |
[41:51] | Something tells me I’m into something good. | 我有种感觉 我的好运来了 |
[41:58] | Something tells me I’m into something good. | 我有种感觉 我的好运来了 |
[42:04] | She’s kind of girl who’s not too shy. | 她是那种不太害羞的女孩 |
[42:10] | And I can tell that I’m her kind of guy. | 我觉得我就是她喜欢的男孩 |
[42:16] | She dances real close to me like I hoped she would | 她如我所愿 在我身边起舞 |
[42:22] | Something tells me I’m into something good. | 我有种感觉 我的好运来了 |
[42:29] | Something tells me I’m into something good. | 我有种感觉 我的好运来了 |