时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey, how’d that, uh, job interview go? | 你的面试如何 |
[00:02] | Great. Fantastic. | 不错 很棒 |
[00:03] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[00:04] | You know what you should invent? | 你知道你应该发明什么吗 |
[00:06] | Like, a shoe lojack, a beeper thing, you know, | 定位鞋 像呼机那样 |
[00:08] | Uh, I was thinking about…a kids shoe with a clicker. | 我在考虑 带遥控的童鞋 |
[00:11] | It beeps. You find it– | 一按就响 你就找到了 |
[00:12] | That’s great. I love it. It’s brill. | 这太棒了 我喜欢 棒极了 |
[00:13] | It was my idea. | 那是我的想法 |
[00:14] | And I feel like you just kind of took it. | 我感觉好像你就那么拿走用了 |
[00:16] | Hey, gordon, nobody’s phoning it in. | 戈登 没人敷衍了事 |
[00:18] | You are an essential part of this company, okay? | 你是这个公司的顶梁柱 知道吗 |
[00:20] | And we’re in trouble. | 我们现在有麻烦了 |
[00:22] | Gordon’s the boss, and you’re just a serf, son. | 戈登是老板 你只是个奴隶 儿子 |
[00:24] | You know what happens to serfs. They get beheaded. | 你知道奴隶的命运 就是被斩首 |
[00:26] | I’d like to offer you a job. | 我想给你份工作 |
[00:29] | Come on! | 加油 |
[00:30] | I’m in, I’m in, I’m in! | 我入选了 我入选了 |
[00:33] | – New york. – Yes. | -纽约 -是的 |
[00:36] | – I miss you guys. – Miss you. | -我想你们 -想你 |
[00:38] | Yeah? You sure? | 真的吗 你确定吗 |
[00:39] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我确定 |
[00:42] | This is gonna be fine, right? | 会顺利的 对吧 |
[00:45] | Yep. | 对 |
[00:46] | What, you don’t think? | 什么 你不这么认为吗 |
[00:47] | You don’t think it’s gonna be fine? | 你不认为会很顺利吗 |
[00:48] | Honey, I just said everything’s gonna be fine. | 亲爱的 我说了都会很顺利的 |
[00:50] | Well, you didn’t sound very convincing. | 听起来没什么说服力 |
[00:52] | Oh, my god, giving sarah a job is a great idea. | 天啊 给莎拉一份工作是个好主意 |
[00:55] | – It’s gonna work out. – Yeah, I mean, she’s smart. | -会成功的 -是啊 她很聪明 |
[00:57] | She’s talented, she knows it’s my territory. | 有天赋 她知道那是我的地盘 |
[00:58] | She’s gonna respect that, right? | 她会尊重我的 对吧 |
[00:59] | 100%. | 当然 |
[01:03] | You’re all fidgety. | 你太不安了 |
[01:04] | – I’m not fidgety. – You are fidgety. | -我没有不安 -你有 |
[01:06] | – You’re, like, fidgety. – I’m not fidgety. | -你太…太不安了 -我没不安 |
[01:08] | Go get in your car, grab a latte. | 上车 喝杯拿铁 |
[01:10] | Get your muffin. Have your morning routine. | 吃块松饼 像往常一样 |
[01:12] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[01:12] | Honey, why is Suze Lessing walking up | 亲爱的 为什么苏斯·莱辛 |
[01:14] | to our front door at 7:30 in the morning? | 早上七点半 在朝我们家走 |
[01:16] | – What? – Suze lessing. | -什么 -苏斯·莱辛 |
[01:18] | She has that look. | 她脸上带着那种表情 |
[01:20] | What look? | 什么表情 |
[01:20] | That look like she wants something from us. | 有求于我们的表情 |
[01:23] | Listen, you’re gonna have to deal with this. | 听着 你来应付这个 |
[01:24] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班 |
[01:28] | Hello. Good morning. I can’t walk in my shoes. | 早上好 穿着这鞋我不会走路 |
[01:30] | Will you hold that for one second? | 能帮我拿一下吗 |
[01:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[01:31] | I feel like I just need something to cover up, you know. | 我觉得我应该套点什么 |
[01:33] | The blazer, but it’s good on its own. | 宽松的运动服 但这个单独穿比较好 |
[01:35] | – You look great. – Fabulous. | -你看起很棒 -棒极了 |
[01:37] | So, what, you’re working at uncle adam’s, | 就是说 你要去亚当叔叔那工作了 |
[01:39] | But you’re still working at the bar? | 但你还在酒吧工作 |
[01:41] | Yeah, but it’s just temporary. | 对 但那只是暂时的 |
[01:42] | And grandma and grandpa will look after you. | 爷爷奶奶会照顾你们的 |
[01:44] | Not that you need babysitting, but, you know, | 不是说你们需要人照顾 |
[01:46] | Just make sure they do something. | 只是让他们有事可做 |
[01:47] | It’s cool. Take it easy. | 没问题 淡定 |
[01:48] | Hey, if you need help with your math, | 如果你需要有人给你辅导数学 |
[01:50] | Just call aunt julia, ’cause, disturbingly, | 给你茱莉亚姨妈打电话 |
[01:51] | She remembers everything from high school. | 她记得高中的所有东西 |
[01:53] | I remember math. I can help her with– | 我记得数学 我可以给她辅导… |
[01:54] | It’s changed, mom. It’s different now. | 课程改了 妈妈 跟以前不一样 |
[01:55] | It’s not the same math. You know what? | 跟以前的数学不一样了 知道吗 |
[01:57] | We got your back, sweetheart. | 我们支持你 亲爱的 |
[01:58] | Can’t even drink this ’cause I’m just too… | 我喝不下 因为我太… |
[01:59] | – Take it easy. – Nervous. | -放松 -好紧张 |
[02:00] | Okay! I’m gonna do it. | 好吧 我要去了 |
[02:01] | – Here I go. – Okay. | -出发 -好的 |
[02:03] | Make it happen. Bye! | 实现梦想 再见 |
[02:05] | – Bye. Good luck. – Good luck! | -再见 祝你好运 -好运 |
[02:10] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | Just need the keys and my wallet, that’s all. | 只需要我的钥匙和钱包 就够了 |
[02:13] | Okay, love you! Bye! | 好的 爱你们 再见 |
[02:15] | All right, bug, you have a good day, all right? | 好了 宝贝 玩的愉快 好吗 |
[02:16] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[02:18] | – Love you. – Love you! | -爱你 -爱你 |
[02:23] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[02:24] | Well, hello. | 你好 |
[02:25] | You’re Sydney’s mom. | 你是西德尼的妈妈 |
[02:27] | Yes, I am. And who are you? | 对 我是 你是谁呢 |
[02:28] | I’m Amy, and I want to have a play date with sydney. | 我是艾米 我想跟西德尼一起玩 |
[02:31] | You do? Well, great. | 是吗 太好了 |
[02:34] | How’s tomorrow, after school? | 明天 放学后怎么样 |
[02:37] | Um, tomorrow… | 明天… |
[02:39] | I don’t see why not. | 我看行 |
[02:40] | So we’re on? | 那我们说好了 |
[02:42] | We’re on. | 我们说好了 |
[02:43] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:56] | There he is, there he is, there he is! | 他在那 他在那 他在那 |
[03:02] | Buddy, come here! | 小伙子 过来 |
[03:04] | Oh, I’m so happy to see you! | 见到你真高兴 |
[03:06] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[03:12] | – Nice outfit. – Thank you. | -衣服不错 -谢谢 |
[03:14] | ’80s, isn’t it? | 80年代风 对吧 |
[03:20] | – I missed you. – I missed you too. | -我好想你 -我也好想你 |
[03:22] | I can’t wait to talk to you in private. | 我等不及要和你单独聊聊了 |
[03:25] | I need to talk to you too. | 我也要跟你 |
[03:26] | in private. | 单独聊聊 |
[03:28] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[03:30] | Buddy, how come you smell so good? | 小伙子 你闻起来好香 |
[03:33] | I took a bath. | 我洗了个澡 |
[03:34] | You took a bath? | 你洗澡了 |
[03:36] | You must have woke up so early to take a bath. | 那你肯定很早起床洗澡了 |
[03:38] | All right, just remember, this is an internship. | 好的 只要记住 这是实习期 |
[03:40] | So expectations low. | 所以别期望太高 |
[03:42] | What do you mean? Whose expectations? | 什么意思 谁的期望 |
[03:43] | – My expectations? – Your expectations. | -我的期望吗 -你的期望 |
[03:45] | Everybody’s expectations. | 所有人的期望 |
[03:46] | It’s a terrible pep talk. | 这一点也不鼓舞人心 |
[03:46] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会做得很棒的 |
[03:47] | I’m not gonna do great. It’s a bad mistake. | 我做不好 这是个错误决定 |
[03:49] | It’s a dumb idea. | 这是个蠢主意 |
[03:50] | Listen to me. You’re gonna do great. | 听我说 你会做得很棒 |
[03:51] | I don’t even know what I’m supposed to be doing great at. | 我都不知道我应该干什么 |
[03:53] | Look, all you gotta do is go with the flow. | 你就顺其自然 |
[03:55] | Just listen and learn. That’s it. | 只要倾听和学习就行了 |
[03:56] | Listen and learn. | 倾听和学习 |
[03:57] | – Yeah. – Okay, I can do that. | -对 -好的 我能做到 |
[03:58] | – Okay. After you. – Okay. Oh, hey. | -好的 你先进 -好的 嗨 |
[04:02] | Hey, everybody. Good morning. | 嗨 大家早上好 |
[04:04] | I’d like to introduce you to Sarah Braverman. | 我给大家介绍一下萨拉·布雷弗曼 |
[04:07] | This is my sister, obviously. | 这是我妹妹 |
[04:08] | She’s the intern that I told you about. | 她就是我跟大家说过的实习生 |
[04:09] | This is Eddie, he’s the head of our design team. | 这是埃迪 我们设计团队的头儿 |
[04:11] | He’s gonna introduce everybody and get you started. | 他会给你介绍大家 帮你开始工作 |
[04:13] | – Okay. – All right? | -好的 -好吗 |
[04:14] | Have a good day. – Thanks. | -祝你顺利 -谢谢 |
[04:20] | Anyone ever heard of nepotism? | 听说过裙带关系吗 |
[04:22] | ’cause I sure have. | 我绝对听说过 |
[04:23] | I’m just kidding, that’s– well, I’m not kidding. | 开玩笑而已 不过也是事实 |
[04:25] | But anyway… | 但是 不管怎样… |
[05:17] | It’s okay. Here. | 没事的 给 |
[05:19] | It’s really hot, okay? | 很烫 小心 |
[05:20] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:24] | I don’t–I don’t know how it happened. | 我不..不知道怎么回事 |
[05:26] | I was just a day like any other day, | 起初跟平常一样 |
[05:28] | And then, the next thing I know, we’re getting divorced. | 突然 我们就要离婚了 |
[05:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:31] | He says I’m obsessed… With Noel. | 他说我只关注诺亚 |
[05:34] | I mean, of course I’m obsessed. | 我当然关注 |
[05:35] | Who isn’t obsessed? | 我们不都是这样吗 |
[05:37] | I mean, does he think that I want to spend every waking hour | 我是说 难道我很想把所有时间 |
[05:40] | focusing on getting Noel through the day? | 都花在陪着诺亚吗 |
[05:43] | – Anything Adam and I can do? – Oh, god! | -有什么我和亚当能帮忙的吗 -天啊 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:46] | and Noel doesn’t know yet! | 诺亚还不知道 |
[05:48] | I can’t figure out how to tell him | 我不知道该怎么告诉他 |
[05:50] | And neither can phil and… | 菲尔也不知道该怎么办 |
[05:52] | He’s such a good dad. | 他真是个好爸爸 |
[05:53] | I mean, he’s– he loves Noel so much. | 我是说 他很爱诺亚 |
[05:55] | – And I’m so mad at him! – Yeah. | -我好生他的气 -是啊 |
[06:00] | – What can I do to help you? – Oh, god. | -我能帮上忙吗 -天啊 |
[06:02] | I want to help you. I want to. | 我想帮你 我想 |
[06:03] | I have a meeting with Noel’s teacher after school, | 放学后我要见诺亚的老师 |
[06:05] | And then I have a board meeting after that. | 然后还有个董事会 |
[06:07] | Why don’t I pick him up? | 那我去接诺亚吧 |
[06:08] | – No. No. – I’ll pick noel up, of course. | -不 不 -我去接诺亚 |
[06:09] | – No. – Suze… | -不要 -苏斯… |
[06:11] | Let me. | 让我去吧 |
[06:14] | I could drop him off, maybe? | 我把他送到你这 可以吗 |
[06:16] | -Is that okay? – Absolutely. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[06:17] | Oh, thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[06:19] | It’s okay. I’m so sorry. | 没关系 我很抱歉 |
[06:21] | Want your tea? | 想喝茶吗 |
[06:22] | – Yes. – It’s hot. | -恩 -太烫了 |
[06:23] | It’s too hot. Nothing works. | 太烫了 所有事都不顺 |
[06:26] | Oh, god, I’m sorry. I can cool it down. | 天啊 对不起 我可以让它变凉 |
[06:33] | I haven’t even been here that long. | 我才来没多久 |
[06:35] | I’m doing so well. | 我已经做得很好了 |
[06:36] | It’s like those lame brains | 好像这些笨蛋 |
[06:37] | Didn’t even know anything about shoes. | 根本不知道怎么做鞋 |
[06:38] | – Hey, Sarah. Sarah. – ’cause I’m telling them a thing or two. | -萨拉 萨拉 -我还教了他们点 |
[06:39] | what? | 什么 |
[06:40] | I want you to meet Gordon Flint. | 我给你介绍戈登·弗林特 |
[06:42] | He’s the founder and president of t&s. | 他是T&S的创始人兼总裁 |
[06:44] | – This is my sister Sarah. – Oh, my god. | -这是我妹妹萨拉 -天啊 |
[06:46] | You, uh, were saying? | 你刚才说什么 |
[06:48] | I–I have a terrible self-esteem, | 我很没自信 |
[06:51] | And it causes me to overcompensate. | 所以我需要心理补偿 |
[06:52] | The design team is awesome, truly. | 设计团队棒极了 真的 |
[06:54] | I–I know. I…Hired them. | 我知道 是我雇的他们 |
[06:56] | Yes, I’m sure you did. | 当然 当然是你 |
[06:58] | There’s so–good– well done. | 很好 棒极了 |
[06:59] | Okay, I don’t know why I came in here, | 好了 我忘了我为什么过来 |
[07:02] | But, um, I am gonna–oh! | 但是 我要…对了 |
[07:04] | I wanted to say thank you so much | 我想谢谢你 |
[07:06] | For this opportunity to work here. | 给我一个来这工作的机会 |
[07:08] | And thank you so much for signing off on me. | 谢谢你签字同意 |
[07:12] | I-I didn’t sign off on you yet. | 我还没签字呢 |
[07:18] | Just–I’m just kidding. | 只是开玩笑 |
[07:19] | That was like a mini heart attack. | 差点吓得我心脏病发 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | I’m gonna–I better get back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[07:25] | – Bye. – Okay, all right. | -再见 -好的 |
[07:28] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:29] | Oh…Nice to meet you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[07:51] | Huh? Come here. | 过来 |
[07:56] | Look at that. | 看看呀 |
[07:57] | It’s comin’ right along. | 真不错 |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:00] | Yes, indeed. | 真的不错 |
[08:03] | Gettin’ a little warm there. | 好温暖呀 |
[08:04] | I know. There are kids present. | 我知道 孩子在呢 |
[08:07] | Yes, indeed. | 恩 是呀 |
[08:08] | Hey, did you make a play date for sydney | 你是不是替西德尼约了 |
[08:09] | With Amy Gardener? | 艾米·加德纳一起玩 |
[08:10] | No, Amy G. Scheduled a play date with me. | 不是 是艾米跟我约的 |
[08:13] | Yeah? Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[08:14] | We’re gonna have to cancel that. | 我们得取消它 |
[08:16] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[08:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:17] | Well, Amy G. was mean to Isabel, | 因为艾米对伊莎贝尔不好 |
[08:19] | Who’s Ashley’s sister, | 而伊莎贝尔是艾希礼的妹妹 |
[08:20] | And, uh, if Amy G. has a play date with Sydney, | 如果艾米跟西德尼一起玩 |
[08:22] | Then it’s just gonna be a whole thing | 那她们最后 |
[08:24] | Where they actually… Fight. | 肯定会打起来 |
[08:27] | And Ashley and Sydney, whew, they are best friends. | 艾希礼和西德尼是好朋友 |
[08:30] | Uh, I thought Harmony and sydney were best friends. | 西德尼不是跟哈玛妮是好朋友吗 |
[08:32] | Oh, a lot has changed over the summer. | 一个夏天能改变很多 |
[08:36] | Um, I can’t believe that girl Amy | 我很难相信 艾米那孩子 |
[08:37] | would be mean to anyone. | 会对别人不好 |
[08:39] | Believe it. | 相信吧 |
[08:41] | Well, syd, you know what? | 西德 知道吗 |
[08:42] | She seemed like a really nice girl. | 她看起来是个很不错的小姑娘 |
[08:43] | Maybe she messed up. | 也许是误会一场 |
[08:44] | You wanna give her a second shot, | 你想再给她一次机会 |
[08:46] | See how it goes? | 看看结果如何吗 |
[08:47] | You might end up being friends. | 也许你们会成为朋友 |
[08:48] | Listen, mom, Ashley’s going to hate me. | 妈妈 艾希礼会恨我的 |
[08:51] | And then I won’t have any friends. | 那我就没有朋友了 |
[08:53] | Please, mommy, don’t make me. | 拜托 妈妈 别逼我 |
[08:57] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[09:12] | Make yourself at home. | 就当在家一样 |
[09:13] | You’re out of mustard. You need more. | 芥末没了 多买点 |
[09:15] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[09:17] | – Hey, buddy. – You’re out of mustard. | -嗨 小伙 -芥末没有了 |
[09:19] | Did you get enough to eat? | 吃的够吗 |
[09:20] | Do you want a bag? | 需要个包吗 |
[09:21] | No. | 不 |
[09:24] | Honey, why is Noel Lessing in our house? | 亲爱的 为什么诺亚·莱辛在我们家 |
[09:29] | Suze and Phil are getting separated. | 苏斯和菲尔分居了 |
[09:31] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[09:32] | Yeah. He doesn’t know yet, so I offered to help. | 对 孩子还不知道 所以我提出要帮忙 |
[09:34] | What are they planning on doing with him? | 他们打算怎么安置孩子 |
[09:36] | I don’t know, honey. I have no idea. | 我不知道 亲爱的 不知道 |
[09:38] | She’s a mess. A complete mess. | 她现在一团乱 狼狈不堪 |
[09:40] | It’s really sad. | 真糟糕 |
[09:43] | Oh, how was your day | 你今天如何 |
[09:44] | With your new employee? | 新雇员怎么样 |
[09:46] | Uh, it was actually good. | 很不错 |
[09:48] | Uh…She met Gordon. Gordon seemed to like her, so– | 她遇见了戈登 看起来戈登很喜欢她 |
[09:51] | Oh, wow. She already met gordon. | 哇 她这么快就见到戈登了 |
[09:53] | Ah, she just walked into my office. | 她直接进来我办公室 |
[09:55] | She just walked in? That’s kind of weird. | 她就这样闯进你办公室 这有点怪 |
[09:57] | I don’t think she meant to. | 我想她也是无心的吧 |
[09:57] | No, she should knock, though. | 当然 但她至少应该先敲门吧 |
[09:59] | What time is Suze coming to get Noel? | 苏斯什么时候来接诺亚 |
[10:00] | I don’t know, I left a message on her cell phone. | 不知道 我给她手机留了言 |
[10:02] | I have no idea. I’m not gonna– | 我不知道 我没打算… |
[10:03] | She just dropped him off and didn’t say | 她就把他送过来 |
[10:05] | What time she was gonna come back to get him? | 没说什么时候来接他吗 |
[10:06] | She just got separated. I’m not gonna hound her. | 她刚分居 我不想烦她 |
[10:07] | Okay. Well, where are the kids? | 好吧 孩子们呢 |
[10:09] | ’cause we gotta get over to my mom and dad’s | 我们该去我爸妈那了 |
[10:10] | For the Jasmine/Jabbar thing. | 迎接贾斯敏和乔巴他们 |
[10:11] | They are upstairs. | 他们在楼上 |
[10:13] | Hiding. | 藏着呢 |
[10:26] | You don’t get to eat potato chips in the car. | 在车上不能吃薯条 |
[10:28] | Why does he get to eat in the car, and I don’t? | 为什么他能在车上吃薯条 而我不能 |
[10:30] | Why does he get to– | 为什么他能… |
[10:31] | Because Noel’s parents let him eat chips in the car, | 因为诺亚的父母允许他在车里吃薯条 |
[10:33] | and I want him to feel at home. | 我想让他像在家里一样 |
[10:35] | No, that’s not fair! Why? | 不行 那不公平 凭什么 |
[10:36] | – Honey, it’s okay. – They’re my chips. | -宝贝 没什么 -那是我的薯条 |
[10:38] | Well, it doesn’t matter if they’re your chips. | 跟是不是你的薯条没关系 |
[10:39] | – It’s a rule. – Guys… | -这是规矩 -孩子们 |
[10:40] | – Honey… – Stop it! | -亲爱的 -停下来 |
[10:42] | They’re my chips. | 那是我的薯片 |
[10:43] | That guy’s singing. | 哪个家伙在唱歌 |
[10:44] | Yeah? That’s Ray Lamontagne. He’s great. | 雷拉蒙太奇 他很厉害 |
[10:46] | He can’t sing. | 他唱得不行 |
[10:48] | Uh, I’ll turn him down. | 我开小声点 |
[10:50] | Off would be better. | 关掉最好 |
[10:51] | – Stop eating. – Turning it off. | -不许吃了 -关了它 |
[10:52] | – Off! – Turning it off! | -关了 -关了 |
[10:53] | – Off! – Turning it off! | -关了 -关了 |
[10:54] | – Adam, off. – It’s off. | -亚当 关了它 -关了 |
[10:56] | – Stop. – No. | -快停下 -不 |
[10:57] | Stop eating them. | 不许吃了 |
[10:59] | – Max! – What? | -麦克斯 -干嘛 |
[11:01] | Tell him to stop! | 让他停下 |
[11:02] | You’re pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[11:06] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[11:06] | Tell him to stop, mom! | 让他停下 妈妈 |
[11:08] | Have a chip, Max. | 来一片吧 麦克斯 |
[11:11] | Okay, you guys ready? Cover your cards. | 准备好了吗 把你们的牌盖上 |
[11:12] | The first three are called the flop. | 前三张是翻牌局 |
[11:15] | Okay? Now we’re gonna share these three cards. | 我们要分了这三张 |
[11:17] | Hey, you guys, it’s the last one from the basement, okay? | 伙计们 这可是最后一瓶了 |
[11:20] | So slow down. | 慢点喝 |
[11:23] | Hey, boss. | 老板 |
[11:25] | Please don’t call me that. Seriously. | 别这么叫我 说真的 |
[11:27] | – Okay. Chief… – Oh, god. | -好吧 长官 -天哪 |
[11:29] | Can you pick me up tomorrow? | 明天你能顺便带下我吗 |
[11:30] | Because the car’s giving me trouble again. | 我的车又坏了 |
[11:31] | Yeah, I know, no problem. | 知道了 没问题 |
[11:33] | Be glad to. | 很乐意 |
[11:34] | – Yeah? – Yeah. Save a tree, right? | -是吗 -当然 节省开支嘛 是吧 |
[11:35] | – Okay. – Mom, mom, mom. | -好吧 -妈妈 |
[11:37] | – What? – Can you check this out? | -怎么了 -你能试下这个吗 |
[11:38] | That’s pretty. Where’d we get those? | 看起来很漂亮 哪买的 |
[11:40] | I made it. Ta-da! | 我做的 |
[11:41] | – No, you didn’t. – Yes, she did. | -不是吧 -是她做的 |
[11:42] | You didn’t make that. | 你做不出这个 |
[11:43] | – You know you didn’t. – She’s a pretty good cook. | -你知道你做不出的 -她可是个厉害的厨师 |
[11:46] | – I have abilities. – I am surprised. | -我有天赋 -我很吃惊 |
[11:47] | We don’t cook. We’re not cooking. | 我们从来不做饭的 |
[11:49] | Because you don’t know what you’re doing. | 那是因为你不会 |
[11:50] | Sometimes talent skips a generation. | 有时候天赋是隔代相传的 |
[11:52] | Wow, nanny taught you. Wow. | 看来是外婆教你的啊 |
[11:55] | – Hey, mom. – Hi. Wait, whoa! | -嗨 妈妈 -等等 |
[11:56] | Hey! What is that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:58] | Uh, grandpa and I are building a bird hatchery. | 外公和我要去盖一个鸟窝 |
[12:00] | – A what, now? – Bird hatchery. | -一个什么 现在吗 -鸟窝 |
[12:01] | Hey, did you guys do your homework and everything? | 你们把作业和其他事都做完了吗 |
[12:04] | Sarah, your mother and I are all over the homework thing. | 莎拉 你妈妈和我可从来不关心什么作业 |
[12:06] | My gosh, we raised four kids, by golly. | 我们可是带大了四个孩子啊 |
[12:08] | Three of them turned out pretty good. | 至少三个成长的非常出色 |
[12:13] | Bird hatchery? | 鸟窝 |
[12:15] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:15] | Who’s gonna be the big winner? | 谁会成为大赢家呢 |
[12:17] | Excuse me, fellas. | 不好意思 |
[12:19] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[12:20] | Wait, Crosby, we’re not done with the hand yet. | 等等 克罗斯比 我们这局还没玩完呢 |
[12:22] | Yeah, um, okay, you can finish without me, all right? | 是的 好吧 你们没我也能玩 |
[12:24] | You be the dealer? | 你来当发牌的行吗 |
[12:26] | No, no, you don’t look at everyone’s… | 你不能看其他人的牌 |
[12:28] | You’re in charge. | 你来负责 |
[12:31] | It’s a secret spot. | 这是个秘密窝点 |
[12:32] | – Where are we going? – Come over here. | -我们要去哪 -过来 |
[12:43] | Mmm, you’re really into it. | 你可真是轻车熟路啊 |
[12:45] | I used to bring girls back here when I was 14. | 我14岁时常把女生带到这 |
[12:55] | – Listen. – What? | -听着 -怎么了 |
[12:59] | This long-distance relationship thing | 远距离恋爱 |
[13:01] | Is for the birds. | 最适合鸟类 |
[13:02] | And I think I’m… Ready to move to New York | 我想我已经准备好搬去纽约了 |
[13:05] | To be with you guys. | 和你们在一起 |
[13:07] | You know, no pressure. I’ll get my own place. | 不要有压力 我会自己找住的地方 |
[13:09] | But I’ll be close, | 但会在你们附近 |
[13:11] | And I can help with Jabbar. | 我可以照顾乔巴 |
[13:12] | And I think it’ll be… | 我想这会… |
[13:15] | What’s that look? | 这是什么表情 |
[13:17] | Well…I’ve got something to tell you. | 我有点事要和你说 |
[13:21] | I’ve been, uh, chosen | 我被选中 |
[13:23] | To join the tour company. | 加入一个巡演公司 |
[13:25] | The touring company for– | 这个公司是在… |
[13:26] | The euro– the european tour? | 欧洲的那个吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:32] | Um…When? | 什么时候 |
[13:34] | – Now. – You’re kidding. | -马上 -不是吧 |
[13:37] | – That’s why– – for real? Now? | -所以我… -你说真的吗 马上 |
[13:38] | That’s why I came back, because I’m gonna have to– | 所以我才回来 因为我要… |
[13:40] | – You just moved to New York. – I know. | -你才刚去纽约 -我知道 |
[13:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:45] | And now you’re going to Europe? | 你现在又要去欧洲 |
[13:46] | And then what? China? | 然后呢 中国 |
[13:47] | Dance along the Great Wall, the moon? | 去长城上跳舞 然后去月球 |
[13:50] | – Crosby– – what about Jabbar? | -克罗斯比 -那乔巴怎么办 |
[13:52] | I’m thinking that… He should stay out here. | 我想他该待在这… |
[13:55] | And he can live with my mom. | 他可以和我妈妈一起住 |
[13:59] | You think he should live with your mom? | 你觉得他要和你妈妈一起住 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:01] | Why would he stay with your ma? | 为什么他要和你妈妈一起住 |
[14:02] | He should stay with me. | 他应该和我待一起 |
[14:05] | – Really? – Yeah, he–I’m– | -真的 -当然 我是… |
[14:07] | I’m his dad. He should stay with me. | 我是他爸爸 他当然该和我一起 |
[14:09] | It’s a lot to take on, Crosby. | 没有那么简单 克罗斯比 |
[14:10] | This is not a night or two. It’s four weeks. | 这不是一两天 这可是四周 |
[14:13] | Listen, don’t do that. | 听我说 别那样 |
[14:15] | It’s already hard enough that you’re going away. | 你要离开已经够难受的了 |
[14:19] | It’ll be fine. I can do it. | 不会有问题的 我可以做到 |
[14:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:23] | He’ll come stay with me. | 他和我一起住 |
[14:25] | We’re gonna have an amazing time. | 我们会过的很好的 |
[14:27] | We’ll skype you every night. | 每天都会和你语音聊天 |
[14:28] | And then you can dance your way through Europe. | 你可以在欧洲发展你的事业 |
[14:32] | And it’ll go quick. | 很快就会过去了 |
[14:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[14:35] | Yeah, I promise. | 是的 我保证 |
[14:38] | But just, he’s– he’ll stay with me, though. | 只要他和我在一起 |
[14:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:48] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[14:51] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[14:52] | I know! I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming. | 来了 来了 |
[14:54] | Then come on. | 快点 |
[14:57] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:58] | Uh, you know, I actually pick up at berkeley coffee. | 我会去伯克利咖啡店买咖啡 |
[15:00] | So I don’t need. Well.. | 所以我不需要 好吧… |
[15:01] | Today I saved you, like, $12. | 我今天可帮你省了12美刀 |
[15:03] | That’s my special blend coffee. | 这可是我的特制混合咖啡 |
[15:06] | You’re gonna love these, I’m gonna put on later. | 你会喜欢的 我一会再穿上它 |
[15:08] | Gorgeous to look at. Comfortable to wear. | 看起来美美的 穿的可舒服了 |
[15:09] | What, are you planning on | 你不会打算 |
[15:10] | Spending the night at the office? | 在办公室里过夜吧 |
[15:11] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[15:12] | Look, the kids made me lunch. | 听着 孩子们帮我做了午餐 |
[15:13] | I think they actually miss me… | 在我离家工作24小时后 |
[15:14] | From being gone 24 hours a day. | 看来他们确实很想我 |
[15:16] | That’s really sweet. | 真贴心 |
[15:17] | Can you hold these so I can back out of here? | 你能帮我拿下 我要倒车出去了 |
[15:18] | Okay. One second. | 好的 等一秒钟 |
[15:19] | What is this we’re listening to? | 这是什么音乐 |
[15:21] | – This is Ray Lamontagne. – Oh, it’s nice. | -雷拉蒙太奇 -唱的不错 |
[15:23] | – But can we listen to– – It’s great, isn’t it? | -但我们能不能换个… -这很棒 不是吗 |
[15:24] | Well, actually– – | 说真的… |
[15:25] | – I don’t think I– – Can you just take these? | -我不这么觉得 -你不能拿一下吗 |
[15:27] | – Just put it here. – See, this is not gonna work. | -放这就好 -放不下 |
[15:28] | It doesn’t– you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:30] | Fine. Let’s just go. | 好吧 就这么走吧 |
[15:30] | So here’s what I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[15:32] | I feel like the design team is not thinking big enough. | 我觉得设计组想法还比较保守 |
[15:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:35] | Just not thinking modern enough and hip enough, | 他们想的不够时尚 不够潮 |
[15:37] | And I–I just want to keep brainstorming. | 我想保持群思广义 |
[15:39] | – Sarah, it’s gonna be fine. – No, no, no, no. | -莎拉 现在这样很好 -不 不 |
[15:41] | But listen, so what if it had a personalized– | 听着 但是如果我们可以提供个性化… |
[15:44] | – Oh, my god! – It’s strong, right? | -天哪 这什么咖啡啊 -很浓 对吧 |
[15:45] | Like on those greeting cards, | 就像那些贺卡 |
[15:47] | Where you can make your own recording. | 你可以写上你自己的话 |
[15:49] | I’m just saying let’s think bigger– | 我只是说我们可以多想想… |
[15:50] | I have to stop at berkeley coffee, okay? | 我得在伯克利咖啡店停一下 好吗 |
[15:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:58] | – Mom… – I got you. | -妈妈 -我知道 |
[16:00] | – Hi, Sidney’s mom. – Hi, Amy! | -阿姨好 -你好 艾米 |
[16:03] | I’m looking forward to this afternoon. | 我很期待下午的聚会 |
[16:05] | Yes, indeed. | 可不是嘛 |
[16:07] | Bye, honey. Mwah! | 拜拜 宝贝 |
[16:11] | – So I’m– – Sydney’s mom. | -我是… -西德尼的妈妈 |
[16:12] | – Yes. Julia. – Cynthia. | -茱莉亚 -我是辛西娅 |
[16:13] | So nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[16:14] | Amy is really looking forward to– | 艾米相当期待下午的… |
[16:16] | So I’m gonna have to cancel | 我们不得不取消 |
[16:18] | The play date for this afternoon. | 下午的聚会 |
[16:19] | Oh, why? | 为什么 |
[16:20] | Well, the situation with Isabel, I guess. | 有些难言之隐 |
[16:23] | What situation? | 什么难言之隐 |
[16:24] | I don’t know about any situation. | 我不知道有什么情况 |
[16:26] | Okay, so… | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[16:28] | Apparently, there was some bad blood | 看起来 艾米和伊莎贝尔 |
[16:29] | Between Amy and Isabel, | 之间有点纠葛 |
[16:31] | And Isabel is Ashley’s sister, so… | 伊莎贝尔是艾希礼的妹妹 所以… |
[16:34] | Bad blood? What are you talking about? | 纠葛 你在说什么 |
[16:35] | Everybody loves Amy. | 大家都喜欢艾米 |
[16:39] | Yeah…Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[16:41] | I mean, I know I do. | 我很清楚 |
[16:42] | No, listen…I get it. | 不 我明白了 |
[16:44] | I’m so glad you understand. | 很高兴你能理解 |
[16:46] | I understand exactly. | 完全理解 |
[16:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:50] | Well, I’m–I’m glad we got the chance to… | 我很高兴我们有机会可以… |
[17:07] | Hello, Adam’s sister. | 你好 亚当的妹妹 |
[17:09] | Hi. Sarah. | 你好 我叫莎拉 |
[17:11] | Sarah. Right. | 莎拉 对的 |
[17:15] | Is that, uh, chocolate pudding? | 那是巧克力布丁吗 |
[17:17] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[17:19] | I will give you my entire, | 我愿意拿我所有的 |
[17:21] | Personally prepared by my nutritionist, | 我的营养学家亲自准备的 |
[17:23] | Gluten-free, vegan lunch | 无谷胶的素食午餐 |
[17:25] | For just one bite of that chocolate pudding. | 来换你的一口巧克力布丁 |
[17:29] | – No, thanks. – I’ll give you a raise. | -不用了 谢谢 -我会升你的职 |
[17:31] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:32] | No, but… Come on, please. | 假的 但是 拜托了 |
[17:35] | Have a heart. | 发发慈悲 |
[17:36] | Mmm, oh, it’s so delicious. | 可好吃了 |
[17:39] | You’re not gonna go there. | 你不会这么残忍的 |
[17:41] | You know what I like about chocolate pudding? | 你知道我喜欢巧克力布丁什么吗 |
[17:45] | Everything. | 一切 |
[17:47] | You know what I love about tofu | 你知道我喜欢豆腐什么吗 |
[17:48] | Shaped like a burger and heavier than a brick? | 做成汉堡包的形状 而且比砖头还重 |
[17:52] | – Nothing. – Nothing, precisely. | -不喜欢 -说的对 |
[17:55] | Excellent for the colon. | 对结肠很有帮助 |
[17:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:00] | You need this more than I do. | 你比我更需要这个 |
[18:01] | – No. – Yeah. | -不 -真的 |
[18:02] | – Really? – Take it. | -真的 -拿去吧 |
[18:04] | This is not some kind of… | 这不是什么 |
[18:05] | Trick, is it? | 玩笑 对吧 |
[18:06] | I don’t have another spoon. | 我没勺子了 |
[18:08] | That’s okay. I’ll just use yours. | 没事 我用你的就好 |
[18:09] | – Really? – Think that’s gonna stop me? | -真的 -你以为那样就能阻止我吗 |
[18:12] | You, my lady, | 你真是个 |
[18:13] | Are a kind and decent woman. | 仁慈而又得体的女人 |
[18:21] | You can’t tell my nutritionist. | 你可不能告诉我的营养师 |
[18:22] | Here, have a little taste. | 尝尝吧 |
[18:23] | No, seriously, I don’t want– | 不了 我可不想 |
[18:24] | – I can’t double dip. – I just did. | -我可不要咽别人的口水 -我就是这样的 |
[18:29] | – Adam. – Yeah? | -亚当 -怎么了 |
[18:30] | What’s doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:31] | Just grabbing my lunch. | 来拿我的午餐 |
[18:32] | – Cool. – Join us. | -不错 -一起吧 |
[18:34] | Yeah, we got pudding. | 我们有布丁 |
[18:35] | – Pudding? Really? – Yeah. | -布丁 不是吧 -是的 |
[18:37] | You have enough pudding to go around? | 你的布丁还够吗 |
[18:38] | – Excuse me, Adam. – Yeah? | -不好意思 亚当 -怎么了 |
[18:40] | Phil lessing’s here to see you. | 菲尔·莱辛等着见你 |
[18:41] | – Phil is here? – Yeah. | -菲尔来了 -是的 |
[18:42] | Do you want me to tell him– | 需不需要让他… |
[18:43] | No, I’ll… | 不用了… |
[18:45] | Who’s phil? | 谁是菲尔 |
[18:46] | Ah, he’s a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[18:47] | Phil has an autistic kid too, | 菲尔也有个得自闭症的小孩 |
[18:48] | And so the kids play together. | 孩子们一起玩 |
[18:50] | Phil’s marriage is kind of falling apart. | 菲尔的婚姻有点问题 |
[18:51] | So Adam and Kristina have been watching Phil’s kid… | 所以亚当他们帮忙照看他的孩子 |
[18:54] | He’s a friend. | 他是一个朋友 |
[18:56] | I’ll take a rain check on that pudding. | 你欠我一份布丁 |
[18:59] | More for me. | 欠我更多 |
[19:05] | Oh, you might want to do something | 你得想想怎么解决 |
[19:07] | About that lighter fluid there. | 这些打火机油 |
[19:09] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[19:11] | Should stow that somewhere. | 得把它们弄到别处去 |
[19:23] | Where’s Jabbar’s room? | 乔巴的房间在哪 |
[19:24] | Oh, it’s just the one room. | 这只有一个房间 |
[19:26] | It’s pretty cozy. | 很舒服 |
[19:28] | Yeah, tour is only for four weeks, mom. | 巡演只有四周 妈妈 |
[19:30] | Well, I’m just curious, where’s the boy going to sleep? | 我只是好奇 他到底要睡在哪里 |
[19:33] | Well, in the past, he’s slept there. | 过去他是睡这的 |
[19:35] | Here? On this rickety chair? | 这里 在这张晃晃悠悠的椅子上 |
[19:38] | Well, it’s a couch. | 这是一个沙发 |
[19:40] | And it’s more comfortable than it looks. | 其实它还蛮舒服的 |
[19:42] | But I have been thinking about getting a sleeping bag, | 我在想去买个睡袋 |
[19:45] | Maybe, for me, | 给我用的 |
[19:46] | And then putting Jabbar on the full-size bed. | 这样乔巴就可以睡床上了 |
[19:51] | Trust me, mom. It’s gonna be fine. | 相信我 妈妈 不会有问题的 |
[19:53] | It’s gonna be just fine. | 这样挺好的 |
[19:54] | Whatever you say, honey. | 只能依你了 宝贝 |
[19:56] | Just know that he’s got a bed at my place | 如果有什么问题 |
[19:58] | If it doesn’t work out. | 他就得过来和我住 |
[20:02] | Well, let’s have some waffles, huh? | 好吧 我们去吃点华夫饼干吧 |
[20:05] | So how would you go about telling Max | 你会怎么告诉麦克斯 |
[20:08] | That you and Kristina were separated? | 你和克利斯蒂娜分居了 |
[20:11] | Well, Phil, I don’t think that Cristina and I would– | 菲尔 我觉得克利斯蒂娜和我不会… |
[20:13] | Neither did I, my friend. Neither did I. | 我原来也不觉得 |
[20:15] | And then, bam! It just happens. | 但是 就是发生了 |
[20:18] | Suze goes to sleep talking about Noel | 苏斯每天睡前说的是诺亚 |
[20:21] | And wakes up feeding him. | 醒来忙前忙后地照顾他 |
[20:22] | Spends all day driving around to the therapies. | 整天带他看医生 |
[20:25] | And by the time she gets home at night, it’s just… | 等晚上终于回家了 已经… |
[20:29] | I love him. I love him to death. | 我爱诺亚 我爱他至深 |
[20:31] | It’s just that there is no “Us” Left. | 只是我和苏斯已经没有”共同生活”了 |
[20:35] | Can I confide in you, Adam? | 我能跟你吐露心声吗 亚当 |
[20:36] | Well, Phil, I think it might be best– | 菲尔 我想最好… |
[20:37] | Do you remember our pink cards | 我们的索引卡片系统里面 |
[20:39] | From our index card system? | 你还记得有张粉红卡片吗 |
[20:41] | Vaguely. | 有点印象 |
[20:41] | Our sex cards. | 这是我们的房事卡片 |
[20:43] | We used to call the pink ones our “Fornicards.” | 以前我们管粉红色的叫”夜之卡” |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:47] | That was before they started piling up. | 现在它们已经开始积压了 |
[20:51] | Unused. | 不再用了 |
[20:56] | Oh, really? Oh. | 是吗 |
[21:01] | Hey, Phil, I’m gonna get you some peppermint tea, okay? | 菲尔 我帮你泡杯薄荷茶 好吗 |
[21:03] | That’ll make you feel better. Okay? | 喝杯茶会感觉好些的 好吗 |
[21:06] | – Adam… – And I–yeah? | -亚当 -怎么了 |
[21:10] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[21:15] | Hey there. | 没事的 |
[21:16] | You’re gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[21:17] | Okay? Let me just, uh… | 好吗 让我… |
[21:19] | Let me–let me just– | 让我去… |
[21:21] | I’m gonna get your tea. Okay? | 我去帮你泡杯茶 好吗 |
[21:22] | – I’ll be right back. – I’d prefer coffee. | -马上回来 -我更喜欢咖啡 |
[21:24] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[21:25] | – With a little cream. – Sugar? | -加一点奶油 -要糖吗 |
[21:27] | – A little sugar. – Okay. | -一点点 -好的 |
[21:28] | – Hey… – Yeah? | -嘿 -怎么了 |
[21:29] | Do you guys have an espresso machine? | 你们这儿有浓缩咖啡机吗 |
[21:31] | Yes, we do. | 有啊 |
[21:33] | – Espresso? – Cappuccino. | -浓缩咖啡吗 -卡布奇诺 |
[21:36] | Cappuccino. | 卡布奇诺 |
[21:37] | Soy milk. | 加豆奶 |
[21:40] | Wow, I never knew about the tantrums. | 我从没听说过他会大发雷霆 |
[21:41] | I know. Well most of the time, | 我知道 不过大部分时间 |
[21:43] | Max is a really sweet kid. | 麦克斯是个非常温和的孩子 |
[21:44] | – It’s just once in a while– – sounds pretty intense. | -只是有时候 -听起来很严重 |
[21:46] | Yeah, it gets a little blown up. | 是的 有时候脾气非常暴躁 |
[21:48] | – Hey, yo. – Hi! | -嘿 -嗨 |
[21:51] | How’s your buddy Phil? | 你的兄弟菲尔怎样了 |
[21:52] | Uh, he’s fine. | 他没事了 |
[21:55] | – Divorce is tough. – Yeah. | -离婚很痛苦 -确实 |
[21:59] | Just, uh, making him a little cappuccino. | 我来帮他冲杯卡布奇诺 |
[22:01] | – Nice. – Hey, you missed out, buddy. | -好主意 -你错过了 伙计 |
[22:03] | Pudding and potato chips for lunch. | 午餐吃了布丁加薯片 |
[22:04] | And you better not tell my nutritionist. | 你最好别向我的营养师告密 |
[22:07] | You promised. | 你保证过的 |
[22:08] | That lady sounds too scary. | 你那位营养师女士听起来很恐怖 |
[22:10] | All right, I gotta get back to work. | 好啦 我要回去工作了 |
[22:11] | My boss is gonna be mad at me. | 我上司会发火的 |
[22:12] | – Yeah, look out. – Both of ’em. | -当心 -我两名上司都要发火了 |
[22:14] | Look out! | 当心喽 |
[22:15] | Hey…Thanks… For sharing. | 谢谢你的午餐 |
[22:18] | Of course, yeah. | 不客气 |
[22:19] | It was fun. See ya. | 很开心呀 一会儿见 |
[22:21] | Okay, see you guys. | 好的 一会儿见伙计们 |
[22:26] | Your sister…Is awesome. | 你妹妹太赞了 |
[22:34] | awesome. | 太赞了 |
[22:47] | – Matt. – Yeah? | -马特 -啥事 |
[22:48] | Do you want to try one where the drums come in | 想不想再来一遍 |
[22:50] | – Just a hair later? – Yeah, let’s do it. | -这次鼓点稍微晚点进入 -好的 来吧 |
[22:51] | All right, cool. | 很好 |
[22:52] | 1 2 3 4 one, two, three, four. | |
[22:56] | *I was with you when the war began* | *我们在一起时 战役打响* |
[23:04] | *A war with you my memory ran* | *和你的战争 记忆飞奔* |
[23:09] | I think I’m a genius. | 我真是个天才 |
[23:10] | *When I kept you tucked away* | *当我把你隐藏* |
[23:16] | Oh, my god. | 哦 老天 |
[23:20] | Miss me? | 想我了 |
[23:20] | I did. | 想了 |
[23:22] | Couldn’t stay away for a whole day. | 耐不住一整天不见我的寂寞吧 |
[23:23] | I couldn’t. Good band. | 耐不住 乐队不错 |
[23:25] | Right? They’re really good. | 是吧 他们非常棒 |
[23:27] | What’s going on? | 有事吗 |
[23:31] | Just my mother. | 我妈妈她 |
[23:33] | Buggin’ me. | 一直烦我 |
[23:35] | Imagine that. | 可以想象 |
[23:37] | She thinks that, uh, Jabbar | 她认为乔巴 |
[23:40] | Will be better off staying with her. | 住在她那儿比较好 |
[23:43] | Oh, I’m so shocked to hear that. | 听她这么说我还真是震惊啊 |
[23:45] | She’s so obsessed about that boat. | 她对那条船很不满意 |
[23:47] | Really, I didn’t get that impression | 是吗 她来我家吃华夫饼的时候 |
[23:49] | When she was over for waffles. | 我怎么没看出来 |
[23:50] | She doesn’t like the boat? | 她不喜欢我的船吗 |
[23:51] | No, she does not like the boat. | 对 她不喜欢那条船 |
[23:53] | And she’s got this whole thing that, you know, | 而且她有一整套的理论 你知道 |
[23:56] | Like he’s stayed with her before long-term, | 比如乔巴还是常住在她那儿 |
[23:58] | And he’s only stayed with you for, like, a night or two. | 偶尔到你那儿去住 一两个晚上 |
[24:01] | So she’s… | 这么说她… |
[24:02] | Then you reminded her that I was his father | 你提醒她我是乔巴的爸爸了吧 |
[24:05] | And that wasn’t really any of her concern? | 这事跟她完全没关系 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 我说了 |
[24:16] | *It’s been years since I saw you last* | *已经几年未见到你* |
[24:23] | How do you feel? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:26] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -如何 |
[24:29] | I feel like it’s something to discuss. | 我觉得应该好好商量一下 |
[24:35] | Meaning… | 意思是… |
[24:35] | Meaning I don’t think my mother’s completely wrong. | 我认为我妈妈不是一点道理也没有 |
[24:39] | Right. See, I’m asking you how you feel, | 我在问你怎么想 |
[24:42] | And you keep saying, | 而你一直不停的说 |
[24:42] | “My mother this,” And “My mother this.” | “我妈妈这样” “我妈妈那样” |
[24:44] | I didn’t have a kid with your mom! | 和我生儿子的又不是你妈 |
[24:46] | Okay, I–I think that he’d be better off with her. | 好吧 我认为乔巴住我妈那儿更好 |
[24:50] | No, I mean, he’s got his own room there. | 我是说 在那儿他可以有自己的房间 |
[24:51] | He’s comfortable. | 会住的很舒服 |
[24:53] | He’s known his grandmother his whole life. | 他从小就和外祖母长大的 |
[24:54] | Yeah, well, I’m his dad. | 没错 可我是他爸爸 |
[24:56] | And…You’ll see him every day, crosby. | 对 你每天都能见到他的 克罗斯比 |
[24:58] | Oh, is that what you guys decided, | 哦 这就是你们的决定吗 |
[25:00] | That I can see him every day? | 决定我可以每天去探望他 |
[25:01] | You and your mom figured this out? | 你和你妈妈想出了这个法子吗 |
[25:03] | I don’t think, legally, you guys can just | 我不认为 法律上 你们可以 |
[25:05] | Make all these decisions without asking me. | 不征求我的同意做这样的决定 |
[25:07] | No, no, no. We’re not gonna go there. | 不 不 不 我们不谈法律 |
[25:08] | It’s an element in this. You can’t just– | 那是无法避免的 你们不能 |
[25:09] | No, it’s not an element. | 不 那没有必要 |
[25:10] | It’s not– has nothing to do– | 没有 这事儿和法律没有… |
[25:12] | No one’s talking about your rights! | 没人想要干涉你的权利 |
[25:14] | It has nothing to do with that. | 这事儿和你的权利没有任何关系 |
[25:15] | I just wanna do what’s best for Jabbar. | 我只是尽可能的为乔巴考虑 |
[25:16] | You think going to Europe for six weeks | 在你心里 你去欧洲六周 |
[25:18] | Is what’s best for Jabbar? | 就是所谓的为乔巴考虑吗 |
[25:20] | That–what parenting magazine did that come from? | 你从哪本育儿杂志上学来的 |
[25:22] | First of all, get your facts right. | 第一 搞搞清楚 |
[25:23] | It’s four weeks, not six. | 是四周 不是六周 |
[25:25] | Oh, it’s four weeks. That’s so much better. | 原来只有四周啊 比六周好太多了 |
[25:26] | And I’m not going Europe on some vacation, | 还有 我不是去欧洲度假的 |
[25:27] | Like I’m going to backpack through Europe | 我不是要去欧洲潇洒远足 |
[25:29] | And dump my kid over here. | 把儿子抛在这里 |
[25:30] | Is that what I’m doing? | 我是要那么做吗 |
[25:31] | Well, you’re not going to cure cancer! | 没错 你不是去治疗癌症的 |
[25:33] | You know what? I’m not even… | 你听着 我简直 |
[25:34] | This is crazy. You know what? | 真是疯了 知道吗 |
[25:36] | Actually, he’s staying with my mother, | 事实上 乔巴要住在我妈妈那儿 |
[25:38] | so deal with it. | 接受吧 |
[25:38] | Well, we’ll see what Julia thinks about that. | 好啊 我们听听茱莉亚怎么看这件事 |
[25:40] | I don’t care about what your sister has to say! | 我才不管你妹妹怎么说 |
[25:42] | Are you kidding me? You wanna get your sister? | 你开玩笑吗 你要去找你妹妹 |
[25:44] | Really? That’s what you’re gonna take it to? | 是吗 你打算把这件事搞到你妹妹那里 |
[25:45] | – No, I– – see what I come back with. | -不 我… -等着瞧 |
[25:47] | – Go get your sister! – I didn’t mea… | -找你妹妹去吧 -我不是… |
[25:52] | Hey, Crosby, how was that take, man? | 克罗斯比 刚才那段怎么样 |
[25:54] | I gotta be honest, dude. | 老实说 伙计 |
[25:55] | I didn’t hear that last take. | 刚才那段我没听 |
[26:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:04] | I mean, what would you do if someone was telling you | 如果有人跟你说他们不想你儿子跟你住 |
[26:06] | They didn’t want your son to live with you? | 你会怎么做 |
[26:08] | Well, I don’t think | 我不认为 |
[26:09] | That I would ever find myself in that position. | 我有一天会遇到那样的情况 |
[26:11] | Well, that sounds judgmental. | 这话听起来有点主观臆断 |
[26:12] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪了 |
[26:13] | I need input. | 我需要建议 |
[26:15] | I had a meeting. | 我开了个会 |
[26:16] | What do you mean, you had a meeting? | 你在说什么 你开什么会 |
[26:17] | I mean–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:18] | They just brought me along to the thing about the logo. | 他们刚才让我去参加了个什么商标的会 |
[26:20] | – The logo meeting? – Who cares about the logo? | -商标会议 -谁关心商标啊 |
[26:22] | Listen, Jasmine’s taking off for four weeks, | 听我说 贾思敏要出国四周 |
[26:24] | And she wants Jabbar to stay with her mom. | 她想让乔巴住在她妈妈那里 |
[26:27] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[26:28] | I mean, that’s not right, is it? | 那是不对的 对吧 |
[26:29] | I mean, I should have a say in this, don’t you think? | 我对这事应该有发言权 你们不觉得吗 |
[26:31] | Of course you should have a say. | 你当然有发言权 |
[26:32] | Don’t I have a right? Right? | 我难道没有权利吗 |
[26:33] | I don’t know what your rights are. | 我不知道你的权利是什么 |
[26:34] | You should call Julia, I mean, just to know– | 你应该给茱莉亚打个电话 问问看 |
[26:35] | I think that’s an excellent idea. | 我觉得是个好主意 |
[26:36] | – Let’s call her. – By the way, it’s tremendous | -打给她 -顺便说一句 |
[26:38] | That you two are working together now. | 你们俩一起工作真是太棒了 |
[26:39] | It really saves me a lot of time. | 省了我不少时间 |
[26:40] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[26:41] | What was the meeting about the logo? | 商标会议开得怎么样 |
[26:42] | – Lookit, you’re gonna call. – All right, all right. | -喂 你要打电话 -好吧 好吧 |
[26:44] | Call Julia. | 打给茱莉亚 |
[26:45] | Gotta break up your relaxation face. | 你得严肃点 |
[26:47] | I’m tired. | 累死我了 |
[26:49] | Hi, Julia braverman, please. | 你好 我找茱莉亚 |
[26:50] | No, put her on the video conference. | 把她接到视讯会议 |
[26:51] | Video conference is awesome. | 视讯会议超棒的 |
[26:53] | You guys have video conference? | 你们这儿有视讯会议吗 |
[26:54] | And then you can talk to her in the computer. | 然后你就可以用电脑跟她说话了 |
[26:56] | – Like in tron. – It’s her brother Adam. | -就像在《电子争霸战》[科幻电影] -我是她哥哥亚当 |
[26:57] | – Dick tracy. – Put her on. | -还有《至尊神探》里那样[电影] -让她接一下 |
[26:58] | Guys, guys. | 伙计们 |
[26:59] | No, I understand. Thanks. Okay, bye. | 不 我理解 谢谢 好的 再见 |
[27:02] | Uh, she’s in a very important conference call | 她正在接一个非常重要的会议电话 |
[27:04] | – And cannot be disturbed. – Oh, give me a break. | -不方便接电话 -饶了我吧 |
[27:06] | That’s pretty offensive. The three of us? | 挺没礼貌的 我们三个 |
[27:08] | But listen, here’s what you gotta do. | 听着 你要做的是 |
[27:09] | You gotta talk to Jasmine, and you have to let her know | 和贾思敏好好聊聊 你要让她明白 |
[27:11] | That she doesn’t have the right to make unilateral decisions | 她离开这段时间里 |
[27:13] | About where and with whom Jabbar is gonna live | 乔巴住哪和谁住这件事上 |
[27:15] | While she’s away. | 她没权利单方面做决定 |
[27:16] | There’s gotta be a dialog. | 你们要好好商量 |
[27:17] | Unilateral, I like that. | 单方面 我喜欢这个词 |
[27:18] | And you have to be ready to, you know, | 而你要做好准备 你知道 |
[27:19] | Put your money where your mouth is and– | 光说不做假把式 |
[27:21] | What does that mean? What are you saying? | 那是什么意思 你在说什么 |
[27:22] | Like maybe get an apartment | 比如买间公寓 |
[27:23] | Instead of having him on the boat. | 别让他一直住在船上 |
[27:24] | Yeah, well, I can’t do that | 那可不是 |
[27:25] | Between right now and tomorrow. | 一两天就能做到的事 |
[27:27] | So are you saying– – I just mean are you ready? | 你是不是 我是说你准备好了吗 |
[27:29] | She’s just asking you if you think that | 她只是让你好好想想 |
[27:31] | That’s what’s best for Jabbar. | 到底怎样做对乔巴最好 |
[27:32] | I think that that’s the question you have to ask yourself. | 我想这个问题你要好好问问自己 |
[27:33] | Wait, so you don’t think he should be with me, either? | 等等 这么说你们也觉得他不该和我住 |
[27:35] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我可没那么说 |
[27:36] | That’s what you guys are both– | 你们两个人都是 |
[27:37] | I’m saying you should take some time and think about it. | 我说的是你应该花点时间好好想想 |
[27:41] | I should take some time. | 花点时间 |
[27:44] | – All right. – Somewhere else. | -好吧 -去别处想 |
[27:46] | ’cause, believe it or not, | 不管怎么说 |
[27:46] | This is actually a place of business, | 这里是办公场所 |
[27:48] | And I have work to do. | 而且我有工作要做 |
[27:48] | I’m not getting in the way of your work | 我不会妨碍到你工作的 |
[27:50] | With your leg up on the desk while I’m thinking. | 你办你的公 我想我的事 |
[27:52] | I’m sure you can manage both things. | 我相信你能两者兼顾的 |
[27:54] | All right, okay, you sit there and think, | 好吧 你坐在这里想你的 |
[27:56] | And I’ll get back to work and find out | 我要回去工作 |
[27:57] | Just exactly what the hell is going on | 搞清楚到底那个商标会议 |
[27:59] | With the logo meeting. | 是怎么回事 |
[28:00] | See what I’m dealing with? | 看见我的处境了吧 |
[28:01] | He’s so tense here, all day. | 他一整天都这么紧张 |
[28:04] | I’ve been reviewing a mental transcript of the conversation, | 我一直在回顾我们谈话的精神誉本 |
[28:07] | And, in retrospect, I believe that my comments | 根据回忆 我相信我的评价 |
[28:09] | Were not only appropriate, | 不仅仅是恰当的 |
[28:10] | But they were entirely justified. | 而且是完全合理的 |
[28:11] | Julia, you essentially told this mom | 茱莉亚 本质上你是跟那位妈妈说 |
[28:14] | That her daughter has issues. | 她的女儿有问题 |
[28:15] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[28:16] | You’re twisting my words, counselor. | 你在曲解我的证词 辩方律师 |
[28:18] | Oh, no, please. Not with the legal talk. | 拜托 别再用律师口气了 |
[28:19] | – Freaks me out. – All right…Babe. | -吓到我了 -好的 亲爱的 |
[28:22] | I was just trying to help Sydney | 我只是和那女人说实话 |
[28:24] | Out of this whole play date thing | 来帮西德尼 |
[28:25] | By being honest with the woman, | 摆脱游戏约会这档子事 |
[28:27] | And she goes and writes me this angry email. | 她走后给我写了封充满了愤怒的邮件 |
[28:29] | Well, what exactly did you say to her? | 你到底和她说什么了 |
[28:30] | – I said nothing. – Nothing? | -我什么也没说 -什么也没说吗 |
[28:32] | Maybe I said something about there being bad blood | 可能我提到过仇恨 |
[28:34] | Between amy g. And isabel. | 艾米和伊莎贝尔关系不好 |
[28:36] | Bad–you said bad blood? | 你说了仇恨吗 |
[28:39] | what is this, the godfather? | 你以为你在演教父吗 |
[28:40] | That’s what you told me. Is that not the truth? | 不是你跟我这么说的吗 难道不是吗 |
[28:42] | Sweetheart, Amy g’s mom is a powerhouse. | 亲爱的 艾米的妈妈可不是一般人 |
[28:44] | She’s the president of the parents’ association. | 她是家长协会的主席 |
[28:46] | So fix this, or the whole mothers mafia | 所以你要和她和好 要不然”妈妈党” |
[28:49] | Will prevent our daughter ever having a play date | 会让我们女儿再也没有游戏约会 |
[28:51] | Ever again. | 再也没有 |
[28:52] | Okay, how do I fix it? | 好吧 我要怎么和好 |
[28:53] | Uh, tell her you were wrong. | 跟她说你错了 |
[28:54] | I’m not wrong. | 我没错 |
[28:55] | I will not compromise my integrity. | 我的正义是决不妥协的 |
[28:56] | Okay, well, you can keep your integrity, | 好吧 那你就抱着你的正义吧 |
[28:58] | And our daughter will end up bitter and lonely. | 我们的女儿只好孤独苦涩的活着了 |
[29:00] | If that’s what you want. | 这是你想要的结果吗 |
[29:03] | These are five-year-olds. | 这些小鬼只有五岁 |
[29:06] | I can’t believe their social politics | 我不敢相信他们的社交政治 |
[29:07] | Are this complicated. | 会这么复杂 |
[29:08] | Welcome to my hell. | 欢迎来到我的地狱 |
[29:15] | All right, pick me up tomorrow? | 好啦 明天来接我好吗 |
[29:16] | – Yeah. – Okay, thanks. | -好的 -好的 谢谢 |
[29:17] | Bye! | 拜 |
[29:19] | Oh, hey, Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[29:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:22] | – Forgot your coffee mugs. – Thank you. | -你忘了你的咖啡杯 -谢谢 |
[29:25] | – Okay, see ya. – Hey, you know… | -好的 再见 -你知道吗 |
[29:27] | I was thinking it actually might be better | 我想其实我们别再拼车上班 |
[29:29] | For us not to carpool anymore. | 可能会更好 |
[29:31] | You really hate my coffee? | 你真的那么讨厌我的咖啡 |
[29:33] | No, no, no. No, it’s just–it’s– | 不 不 不 只是… |
[29:34] | It’s the only time of the day that I get to be by myself. | 只是那是我一天里唯一的独处时光 |
[29:37] | – Nothing personal. – I understand. | -没别的意思 -我理解 |
[29:38] | – No, I really do understand. – Okay. | -我真的完全理解 -好的 |
[29:40] | Okay, I’ll meet you there tomorrow. | 好的 明天公司见 |
[29:41] | – Thanks. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[29:43] | Hey, uh, Sarah, if, uh… | 莎拉 如果… |
[29:48] | Also, I just want to ask you not to talk about… | 还有 我希望你不要告诉公司里的人 |
[29:50] | Max or my personal life at work. | 麦克斯或者我私生活的事 |
[29:52] | Yeah. I didn’t–I mean– | 好的 我不是 我是说… |
[29:54] | I didn’t mean to get into it, you know. | 我不是故意说起那个的 你知道 |
[29:55] | Just Phil lessing– – yeah, I know. | 只是菲尔·莱辛来了 你明白的 |
[29:56] | You don’t have to explain yourself. | 你不用解释什么 |
[29:57] | – Just don’t do it. – I didn’t know it was a secret. | -那样做就行了 -我不知道这是个秘密 |
[29:59] | It’s not a secret, sarah, it’s my personal life, | 这不是秘密 这是我的私人生活 |
[30:01] | And I should be able to choose how and when | 应该由我来决定怎么样 |
[30:03] | I want to talk about it. | 什么时候来谈论这件事 |
[30:04] | If you have any other things you’d like to decide | 如果还有其他事需要你自行决定 |
[30:06] | When and how you talk about them, | 何时以何种方式来谈论 |
[30:07] | Just give me a head’s up, just let me know, just so– | 给我使个眼神 让我知道 |
[30:09] | It’s not something I should have to ask you for. | 我并没有让你说这些事 |
[30:13] | You should just respect my privacy. | 你应该尊重我的隐私 |
[30:14] | Oh, god, adam, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 天哪 亚当 明天见 |
[30:16] | And I also don’t think you should be | 我还觉得你不应该 |
[30:17] | Spending quite so much time with gordon. | 跟戈登单独待那么久 |
[30:22] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:26] | Sarah, I mean, you had lunch with him | 莎拉 我是说 你今天跟他吃午饭 |
[30:27] | For 77 minutes today. | 吃了77分钟 |
[30:29] | Oh, my god, you timed our lunch? | 天哪 你还给我们计时了 |
[30:31] | I think he might be getting the wrong idea. | 我想他在打坏主意 |
[30:33] | Getting the wrong idea? | 打坏主意 |
[30:34] | Adam, what are you talking about? | 亚当 你在说什么 |
[30:35] | You’re just really chatty. | 你话太多了 |
[30:37] | You were flirting with the guy. | 你在跟他调情 |
[30:38] | I wasn’t being chatty and flirty. | 我没有话多 没有调情 |
[30:39] | I have a personality. I had pudding and– | 这是我的个性 我只是在吃布丁… |
[30:41] | Look, it’s a different kind of workplace, okay? | 听着 这种工作场合是不同的 知道吗 |
[30:43] | It’s not a bar. | 这不是酒吧 |
[30:44] | Ooh! Don’t say that to me! | 别跟我说这个 |
[30:46] | I know it’s not a bar. | 我知道不是酒吧 |
[30:47] | You don’t have to tell me it’s not a bar. | 你没必要告诉我这不是酒吧 |
[30:49] | I know how to conduct myself outside of a bar! | 我知道出了酒吧后该怎么自持 |
[30:51] | This guy is a dog! | 这家伙是个混球 |
[30:52] | He’s not a good guy for you to get involved with! | 他对你来说不是个好人 |
[30:54] | …By myself, for myself! I don’t need your help! | 我自己的事自己做主 我不需要你帮忙 |
[30:56] | It’s your second day on the job! | 这才是你工作第二天 |
[30:57] | You shouldn’t be hanging out for an hour and a half– | 你不能花一个半小时闲聊 |
[31:00] | 77 minutes! It was only 77 minutes. | 77分钟 77分钟而已 |
[31:03] | I don’t even understand this. | 这点我就不明白了 |
[31:04] | It just feels like you regret doing this at all. | 感觉你在后悔了 |
[31:07] | Well, don’t make me regret it. | 别让我后悔 |
[31:09] | Okay, I won’t make you regret it. | 行 我不会让你后悔 |
[31:11] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[31:12] | That’s a big surprise. | 这是个大大的惊喜 |
[31:13] | Quitting is definitely the answer. | 辞职最好不过了 |
[31:15] | You can send my my $29 check or whatever you’re paying me | 你把我的29美刀实习薪水 |
[31:17] | For this great internship in the mail. | 或者你看着给点 邮寄给我 |
[31:18] | Okay, quitter. Nothin’ new. | 好 半途而废 见怪不怪了 |
[31:20] | – I quit! – There you go, be a quitter. | -我辞职 -尽管走 懦夫 |
[31:27] | Great. | 很好 |
[31:34] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:35] | I think star is wrong here, though. | 我觉得这里填”star”不对 |
[31:37] | – The one across is– – you’re right. | -横的这一个是… -你是对的 |
[31:39] | Hi! I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[31:41] | Three down. Three down. | 竖着第三排 竖着第三排 |
[31:42] | Cane. He used a cane. | 手杖 他用的是手杖 |
[31:46] | Take the cane and go like that. | 拿着手杖 就这样 |
[31:47] | I’m gonna lightly pencil it in. | 我用铅笔轻轻填上 |
[31:48] | Hi, I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[31:50] | Just a minute. I’m serving. | 一分钟 我发球 |
[31:52] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[31:53] | I feel like those backpacks haven’t been opened. | 那些书包都还没有打开 |
[31:56] | Did anyone do anything, huh? | 你们没有做功课吗 |
[31:58] | Hey, um, do you want me to help you start | 妈妈 要不要我帮你 |
[32:00] | – Something for dinner, mom? – Damn it. | -弄晚饭 -该死 |
[32:01] | No, we ate already. | 不用了 我们吃过了 |
[32:04] | Okay. Hey, did you order contact lenses, you know? | 你定了隐形眼镜了吗 |
[32:07] | I will, mom, I promise. Please. | 我会的 妈妈 我保证 |
[32:08] | Well, baretta’s right. | 填”baretta”是对的 |
[32:10] | Hey, you know, people need to get things done, okay? | 总要有人把该做的事做了 好吧 |
[32:12] | It can’t just all be crossword puzzles and pac-man! | 别只顾玩字谜 吃豆小精灵 |
[32:15] | You have to actually do things, okay? | 把该做事的做了 好吗 |
[32:17] | And do your homework. Okay? | 做你们的家庭作业去 |
[32:23] | Pac-man? | 吃豆小精灵 |
[32:24] | pac-man. | 吃豆小精灵 |
[32:26] | – Pac-man! – Where did she– | -吃豆小精灵 -哪门子… |
[32:27] | Where did she come up with that? | 哪门子的吃豆小精灵 |
[32:31] | – Who’s serving? – Yours. | -该谁发球 -该你 |
[32:32] | Mine? | 该我 |
[32:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:36] | Just had a really bad day. | 今天太糟糕了 |
[32:40] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:43] | Gonna go kill myself. | 我去自杀了 |
[32:46] | Nothing. Not even here. | 算了 没意思 |
[33:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:31] | – Yeah, I’m just– – hiding? | -我只是 -躲一下 |
[33:34] | You wanna be alone? | 你想一个人待会吗 |
[33:36] | – No. – Are you sure? | -不想 -你确定 |
[33:37] | All right, I’m getting in. | 那好 我进来了 |
[33:43] | I like this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[33:47] | Why is there a trampoline in our living room? | 客厅里怎么会有一张蹦床 |
[33:50] | Noel needs the stimulation. | 诺亚需要刺激作用 |
[33:54] | Is there an end to it? | 什么时候才是个头啊 |
[33:56] | To what? | 什么 |
[33:57] | To Noel lessing being in our house | 不想每次下班回家 |
[33:59] | When I come home from work? | 都看到诺亚在我们家 |
[34:01] | Honey, I don’t know what to say. | 亲爱的 我不知道怎么说 |
[34:03] | I mean, suze’s in a lot of pain. | 苏斯现在很痛苦 |
[34:05] | I’ve tried to say no, but I can’t. | 我本想拒绝的 可说不出口 |
[34:07] | It’s just not in me, and…I’m sorry. | 我做不到 我很抱歉 |
[34:10] | You have a big heart. | 你太善良了 |
[34:11] | Bigger than mine. | 比我善良 |
[34:13] | I don’t know about that. You hired your sister. | 我怎么不觉得 你给了你妹妹工作 |
[34:15] | – Something I wouldn’t do. – She quit. 109 00:34:17,287 –> 00:34:18,403 She quit? Why? | -我可不会这么做 -她辞职了 辞职了 为什么 |
[34:18] | Because I criticized her for having a two-hour lunch | 因为我批评她不该跟戈登吃两小时的午饭 |
[34:20] | With gordon, and then talking to him about max. | 让她不要乱说麦克斯的事 |
[34:26] | Maybe that’s better, then, she quit, you know? | 她辞职了 也许更好 不是吗 |
[34:28] | I don’t know, I just, you know, | 我不知道 我只是 |
[34:29] | Maybe I shouldn’t have hired sarah. | 也许我根本不应该聘用她 |
[34:30] | I just, I did it because I was feeling guilty. | 我这样做是因为我觉得内疚 |
[34:32] | Honey, she is your sister. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 她是你妹妹 没事的 |
[34:35] | You know, you were just being you. | 你只是做了你该做的 |
[34:37] | Just you’re kind and compassionate. | 你只是善良 有同情心 |
[34:41] | And generous and… | 慷慨 并且… |
[34:42] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[34:43] | No. | 不是 |
[34:46] | I was gonna say… | 我要说的是… |
[34:47] | sexy. | 性感 |
[34:53] | We should make out. | 我们应该亲热一下 |
[34:54] | You want do? | 你想吗 |
[35:01] | Kristina, | 克利斯蒂娜 |
[35:05] | Noel was wondering if you have any more | 诺亚在问你还有没有 |
[35:07] | Of the pasta salad? | 通心粉沙拉 |
[35:08] | yesh, Let me get it. | 有 我去拿吧 |
[35:10] | Oh, no, you know, I can get it myself. | 不用了 我去就行了 |
[35:11] | Um– – no, it’s fine. | 没事 我去吧 |
[35:13] | I can get it. Just tell me where it is. | 我去拿 告诉我在哪里 |
[35:17] | It’s on the second shelf… | 在第二层架子上 |
[35:19] | Next to the mayo, behind the pickles. | 蛋黄酱旁边 泡菜后面 |
[35:21] | What’s going on in here? Hi, guys. | 你们在做什么呢 |
[35:23] | You know what? Get a room. | 不如找间房吧 |
[35:26] | for reals. | 说真的哦 |
[35:26] | Okay. Oh, honey. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[35:28] | My god. | 我的天 |
[35:29] | That kid is a bottomless pit. | 那孩子真是个无底洞 |
[35:32] | Gotta break it up a little so that the… | 把它稍微弄碎一点 |
[35:36] | The roots… | 这样根部就… |
[35:37] | Yeah, and then you… | 是的 然后你… |
[35:38] | Then you just kind of pack it in. | 就把它栽进去 |
[35:40] | daddy! | 爸爸 |
[35:41] | Hey, buddy! | 小子 |
[35:43] | You gardening? | 在种花啊 |
[35:45] | Hello, crosby. | 你好 克罗斯比 |
[35:49] | Hi, Renee. | 你好 蕾妮 |
[35:49] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[35:51] | – Good. | -很好 |
[35:53] | Jabbar, let’s go get some lemonade. | 乔巴 我们去拿点柠檬汁 |
[35:55] | Lemonade! | 柠檬汁 |
[36:06] | So…I thought about it. | 我好好地考虑了一下 |
[36:09] | And… | 我… |
[36:11] | I really want jabbar to stay with me. | 我确实想让乔巴跟我在一起 |
[36:15] | But I can see how it’s probably better for him here. | 不过他在这里可能会过的更好 |
[36:19] | Till I get…An apartment or something, at least. | 至少等我有间公寓什么的 |
[36:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:27] | But I’m worried you… | 但是我担心… |
[36:29] | You’re pulling away. | 你要离开我了 |
[36:30] | This feels like something I’ve done to people. | 就像我以前离开别人一样 |
[36:34] | Are you pulling away from me? | 你是不是要离开我了 |
[36:36] | No, I’m not pulling away from you. | 不 我不会离开你 |
[36:40] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[36:42] | You’re really cute. | 你太可爱了 |
[36:45] | It’s the motorcycle. | 是这个摩托车 |
[36:46] | – Is it? – Yeah, I’m just a six. | -是吗 -是的 我只有六岁 |
[36:48] | But with the motorcycle, I’m an eight. | 但是有了摩托车 我就8岁了 |
[37:10] | I want that! | 我要那个 |
[37:16] | so you told amy g.’s mom | 所以你跟艾米的妈妈说 |
[37:18] | That amy p. Was actually the problem. | 问题出在另一个艾米的身上 |
[37:20] | I just talked to amy p.’s mom, | 我刚跟另一个艾米的妈妈谈了谈 |
[37:22] | And she was, um, not happy. | 她很不高兴 |
[37:24] | Give it time. It’ll blow over. | 耐心点 会过去的 |
[37:28] | And besides, there are three amys, right? | 另外 还有三个叫艾米的 不是吗 |
[37:31] | So they can blame it on the other one. | 所以他们可以把罪怪在另一个身上 |
[37:33] | What happens when we run out of amys? | 要是把所有艾米都用完了怎么办 |
[37:38] | You…Will think of something. | 那就该你想办法了 |
[37:43] | You said that so seductively. | 你说这话的时候真诱惑 |
[37:46] | Clever girl. | 真聪明 |
[37:52] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[37:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:00] | Listen, I’m sorry. I overreacted. | 对不起 我那天反应过度了 |
[38:02] | Okay, so I apologize. | 我为此道歉 |
[38:06] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:07] | I overreacted too. It’s okay. | 我也反应过度了 没事 |
[38:08] | It’s really not okay, because… | 实际上并不好 因为… |
[38:11] | Things have not been great at work, as you know, | 你知道的 工作上的事不是很顺利 |
[38:13] | And I took it out on you. | 而我却发泄到你身上 |
[38:16] | It’s just I feel all this pressure at work | 我工作上很多压力 |
[38:18] | Because of gordon, and I just– | 因为戈登 如果… |
[38:20] | If he knew how much time I spent thinking about Max | 他知道我花了多少时间想麦克斯的事 |
[38:23] | And asperger’s and… | 以及埃斯伯格综合症… |
[38:25] | Kristina, haddie, mom, dad, | 还有克利斯蒂娜 海迪 妈妈 爸爸 |
[38:27] | You, jabbar, crosby, all of that, you know, | 你 乔巴 克罗斯比 因为这些 |
[38:30] | He would probably fire me. | 他可能炒我鱿鱼 |
[38:31] | He’s not gonna fire you. | 他不会炒你鱿鱼的 |
[38:33] | He likes you. You’re indispensable to him. | 他欣赏你 他需要你 |
[38:35] | Did he say that to you? | 他这样跟你说的吗 |
[38:36] | Well, he implied it in 77 minutes. | 他在那77分钟里暗示过 |
[38:40] | No, no. Nobody’s indispensable. | 不会的 没有谁离不开谁 |
[38:41] | Not these days. Not in this economy, so… | 在当今社会不会 在这样一个经济社会不会… |
[38:43] | Adam, you’re too hard on yourself. | 亚当 你对自己太苛刻了 |
[38:45] | Relax, don’t worry. | 放松点 别担心 |
[38:46] | You do such a good job. – | 你的工作做得很好 |
[38:51] | So, come on, you’re not really quitting. | 来吧 你并不是真正要辞职 |
[38:52] | So…Let’s go. | 一起走吧 |
[38:55] | yes, I am quitting. | 是的 我要辞职 |
[38:56] | I don’t want to make things harder for you. | 我不想把事情搞得复杂 |
[38:58] | Sarah, listen to me. Okay? | 莎拉 听着 |
[38:59] | Look at me. I want you there. | 看着我 我需要你 |
[39:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:10] | what? | 什么 |
[39:11] | I do, I really do. I want you there. | 真的 我真的需要你 |
[39:12] | You don’t really believe that. | 你自己都不相信 |
[39:13] | You couldn’t even really say it. | 你并不是发自内心的 |
[39:15] | I’m working on it. – | 我不是试着这样做嘛 |
[39:16] | So come on, will you get dressed? | 那走吧 还不快去穿衣服 |
[39:18] | Let’s go to work. | 我们一起去上班 |
[39:19] | – Really? – Yeah. Come on. | -真的吗 -是的 走吧 |
[39:20] | This is such a good idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[39:22] | You will not regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[39:23] | Because I was just getting started. | 因为我已经开始起飞了 |
[39:25] | I mean, I was just getting in a groove, you know? | 我是说 我正处于最佳状态 |
[39:27] | And, um, listen, I won’t do any of the stuff | 听着 我再也不会做那些事 |
[39:29] | That was bugging you, okay? | 来烦你了 好吧 |
[39:30] | I won’t talk about your personal life. | 我不会再跟别人说你的私生活 |
[39:31] | Oh, but you’re gonna have to take me to work | 不过这一周 你得每天 |
[39:33] | Every day this week, okay, | 送我去公司 |
[39:33] | Because the car is in the shop, | 因为我的车还在店里 |
[39:35] | And, um, can we play some different music? | 可不可以放点其他音乐 |
[39:37] | Hey, that’s ray lamontagne, okay? | 那是雷拉蒙太奇 |
[39:39] | The man’s a genius. | 这人是个天才 |
[39:40] | That’s what we listen to in my car. | 我的车里就听这个音乐 |
[39:41] | Like, can’t we have a little, like, you know, | 我们可不可以听点 |
[39:42] | Something snappier? | 有动感的 |
[39:43] | Get dressed, okay? We’re late. | 快穿衣服 好吗 我们已经迟到了 |
[39:45] | Okay, I’m hurrying. I’m hurrying. | 好的 我很快的 很快的 |
[39:46] | – God. – You’re the best! | -天哪 -你是最棒的 |
[39:51] | I gave you the pediatrician’s number, right? | 我把儿科医生的电话给你了吧 |
[39:54] | Yes, you did. | 是的 给我了 |
[39:59] | Okay, buddy. | 好了 儿子 |
[40:01] | We’re gonna talk every day, twice a day, okay? | 我们每天都会通话 一天两次 好吗 |
[40:04] | Why can’t I come? | 我为什么不能去 |
[40:06] | You can’t come, honey. | 亲爱的 你不能去 |
[40:07] | You have to stay with your grandma and your dad. | 你得和外婆和爸爸一起 |
[40:10] | All right, give me a hug. | 好了 来抱一个 |
[40:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:18] | Last call. | 最后通知 |
[40:19] | Now boarding all… All sections. | 所有乘客请登机 |
[40:23] | All rows are now boarding. | 所有通道开始登机 |
[40:25] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[40:26] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[40:30] | It’s okay. We’ll be fine. | 没事的 我们会很好的 |
[40:32] | You’ll shine. | 你会大放光彩的 |
[40:37] | Have fun. | 开心点 |
[40:51] | You wanna go get some waffles on the way home, | 你是想在回家途中吃华夫饼 |
[40:53] | Or you wanna wait till we get home? | 还是回家再吃 |
[40:56] | Both. | 都想 |
[41:09] | Hello! I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[41:47] | And Max’s solo. | 麦克斯独唱 |
[41:49] | – Hey, Noel. – And Noel’s solo. | -诺亚 -诺亚独唱 |
[41:54] | Oh, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[41:54] | Your mom said you do a great russian accent. | 你妈妈说你的俄罗斯腔很重哦 |
[41:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yes, I can. | 是的 是的 是的 我可以 |
[41:58] | How come you don’t have to eat your string beans? | 为什么你可以不吃菜豆 |
[42:00] | ’cause I don’t want to. | 因为我不想吃 |
[42:00] | Why doesn’t he have to eat his string beans? | 为什么他可以不用吃菜豆 |
[42:02] | Well, because noel’s our guest. | 因为诺亚是我们的客人 |
[42:08] | Thought you said dad wasn’t coming. | 你说爸爸不会来的 |
[42:10] | Scooch over, would you? | 坐过去一点 好吗 |
[42:11] | – Hi, adam. – How are you, Noel? | -你好 亚当 -你好吗 诺亚 |
[42:13] | – I’m good. – You’re good? | -我很好 -很好 |