时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My daughter, Haddie Braverman, | 我的乖女儿海迪·布雷弗曼 |
[00:01] | Is running for junior-class president. | 正筹备竞选班长 |
[00:04] | This is why I didn’t want to tell you about the campaign. | 这就是我不想告诉你我参加竞选的原因 |
[00:06] | I’m trying to give you some campaign strategies that I– | 我只是想教给你一些竞选技巧 |
[00:07] | Yeah, and I’m saying I don’t care | 是呀 我说了我不在乎 |
[00:09] | about your campaign strategies! | 你的竞选技巧 |
[00:11] | I want to do it on my own. | 我要自己做 |
[00:12] | Mike this is Sarah | 迈克 这是萨拉 |
[00:13] | she’s our new intern. | 她是我们的新实习生 |
[00:14] | – Hi. – Sarah, this is Mike. | -嗨 -萨拉 这是迈克 |
[00:15] | Is that your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友吗 |
[00:16] | No, he’s just a guy from work. | 不是 只是个同事 |
[00:18] | I’ve been, uh, chosen to join a tour company. | 我被选中加入巡演 |
[00:21] | – The european tour? – Yeah. | -欧洲巡演吗 -对 |
[00:23] | – What about Jabbar? – He should stay out here. | -那乔巴怎么办 -他应该留在这 |
[00:25] | And he can live with my mom. | 他可以和我妈妈一起住 |
[00:27] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[00:33] | Okay, honey, why do we wind up with so much crap? | 亲爱的 我们哪来这么多没用的废物 |
[00:36] | – It’s endless. – That’s not crap. | -没完没了 -那不是废物 |
[00:38] | We just have to start throwing more stuff out. | 我们得多扔掉些东西 |
[00:39] | For every one thing that comes into the house, | 家里每多一样东西 |
[00:41] | something else has to go out. No. | 现有的东西中就得淘汰一件 不要 |
[00:42] | Sounds good. I’m looking at this calendar, | 听起来不错 我正在看日程安排 |
[00:44] | and nothing is making sense. | 完全行不通 |
[00:46] | I can’t, like, figure this out. I’ve overbooked things. | 我…弄不清了 我安排不过来了 |
[00:48] | Is there any way that you can take Max on Tuesday | 你周二能不能带麦克斯 |
[00:50] | to Dr. Pelikan at 4:00? | 去看帕利甘医生 4点 |
[00:52] | Honey, you know how hard it is for me to take off early. | 亲爱的 你知道我早下班很难 |
[00:54] | I know, but I have to meet with the O.T., okay? | 我知道 但是我要去见康复治疗师 |
[00:56] | They put Max with somebody completely incompetent, | 他们让麦克斯和完全无行为能力的一起 |
[00:58] | and I don’t want him going with that person. | 我不想他跟那个人一起治疗 |
[01:00] | – It’s just– – All right, fine. | -就是… -好吧 行 |
[01:01] | – Yeah? Okay, perfect. – I can take him. | -真的吗 太好了 -我送他去 |
[01:02] | But if I have to leave work early on Tuesday, | 但是如果我周二得早下班 |
[01:04] | then you’re gonna have to cover Haddie’s school night | 那你周三就要照顾海迪的上学夜 |
[01:06] | on Wednesday, so I can work late. | 我要加班 |
[01:07] | Okay, but what about your son? | 行 但是你儿子怎么办 |
[01:08] | Have your daughter watch him. | 让你女儿照看他 |
[01:10] | She’s got the election. She has to focus. | 她要竞选了 她得集中精力 |
[01:13] | All right, let me crack this thing. | 好吧 我试试 |
[01:14] | -It makes no sense. – Let me look. Let me look. | -这行不通 -我看看 我看看 |
[01:16] | see? | 看到没 |
[01:17] | Hey, mom and dad’s washer broke. | 爸妈的洗衣机坏了 |
[01:19] | Do you guys mind if I do a load? | 不介意我洗一锅吧 |
[01:20] | No, no, no, make yourself at home. | 不不 你自便 |
[01:22] | – Is that your schedule? – Yeah. | -那是你们的日程表吗 -对 |
[01:23] | Put basketball on there. | 把篮球也排上 |
[01:25] | You haven’t played in, like, three months. | 我们有三个月没打了 |
[01:26] | Yeah, I’ll pencil it in. It’s just that simple. | 对 我拿笔写上 就那么简单 |
[01:28] | I am going for a walk right now with Suze Lessing. | 我得去跟苏斯·莱辛一起散步了 |
[01:29] | – Why? – Why? To exercise. | -为什么 -什么为什么 锻炼啊 |
[01:31] | – All right. – I love you. | -好吧 -我爱你 |
[01:33] | I just thought we were gonna throw more of this stuff away. | 我觉得我们应该多扔掉些废物 |
[01:35] | I need new insoles too. | 我还需要新鞋垫 |
[01:36] | My shoes are not working correctly. | 我的鞋穿着不得劲 |
[01:38] | I love you. Bye, Crosby. | 我爱你 再见 克罗斯比 |
[01:44] | Yeah? You want to check this out? | 什么事 想听听吗 |
[01:46] | – What? – It’s the Henry Clay people. | -什么 -亨利·克雷的乐队 |
[01:48] | I just mixed this. | 我刚完成混音 |
[01:50] | Coming out next week. | 下周上市 |
[01:51] | We’re having a listening party at the studio tomorrow. | 我们明天要在录音室开个试听聚会 |
[01:53] | – You should come. – Yeah, I work on Mond– | -你来吧 -我星期一要上… |
[01:56] | – What? – I work on Monday. | -什么 -我星期一要上班 |
[01:57] | – Yeah, yeah. – What are you doing? | -对对 -你在干吗 |
[01:58] | It’s at 4:00 p.m. There’s an open bar– | 下午4点 有畅饮酒吧 |
[02:00] | Why don’t you come? | 你为什么不来 |
[02:01] | I can’t make it. What are you doing? | 我去不了 你在干吗 |
[02:02] | – I’m doing laundry. – What are you doing here? | -我在洗衣服 -你怎么在这 |
[02:04] | Where’s Jabbar? | 乔巴呢 |
[02:05] | Oh, uh, he’s with Renee at the movies. | 他跟蕾妮看电影去了 |
[02:07] | And you’re okay with that? | 你觉得没问题吗 |
[02:08] | Yeah, he gets to watch a cartoon movie, | 对 他能看卡通电影 |
[02:10] | And I get to watch the niners. | 我能看49人队的比赛 |
[02:12] | It’s kind of a win-win, don’t you think? | 两全其美 你不觉得吗 |
[02:14] | Yeah, yeah, that’s great. | 对 对 很好 |
[02:15] | Uh, you know what? Whatever. He’s your kid. | 无所谓 反正他是你儿子 |
[02:17] | You know, there was a lot less judgment | 知道吗 在爸妈家洗衣服时 |
[02:20] | When I did my laundry at mom and dad’s. | 我可没受到这么多指责 |
[02:21] | Hey, don’t–don’t overload that, I’m serious. | 别放太多 我说真的 |
[02:23] | What do you mean don’t– | 什么意思 别… |
[02:24] | You got the diesel truck of washing machines. | 你有个动力十足的洗衣机 |
[02:26] | You got to test this thing. | 你得检验一下 |
[02:27] | How do you think mom and dad’s washer broke in the first place? | 你觉得爸妈的洗衣机是怎么坏的 |
[02:29] | ’cause they didn’t push it. | 因为他们没有充分利用它 |
[02:31] | You got to lean into these things. | 你要相信它们 |
[02:32] | They want to make you proud. | 它们想让你引以为傲 |
[02:34] | Don’t overload the washer. | 别让洗衣机超载 |
[02:35] | If that thing breaks, you’re paying for it. | 如果它坏了 你得赔钱 |
[02:36] | I’m gonna overload it. | 我就要让它超载 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna put shoes in it, too, and boots– | 我要把鞋放进去 还有靴子 |
[02:39] | Work boots. | 工作靴 |
[02:40] | – All right, you. – Jules… | -好吧 你 -茱莉 |
[02:42] | Check this out. – Hi. | -来看看 |
[02:44] | – I just need some assistance. – Okay. | -我需要点帮助 -好的 |
[02:47] | If you could, uh, lock me in here. | 帮我锁上 |
[02:50] | – All right? – Okay. | -行吗 -好的 |
[02:53] | – Let’s go with that one. – You sure? | -我们来锁上这个 -你确定吗 |
[02:55] | – You can’t go any tighter? – No, I don’t– | -还能再紧点吗 -不 不能 |
[02:57] | – Ow, sorry. – It’s no big deal to me. | -对不起 -没什么大不了 |
[02:59] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[03:00] | Right, there’s no way I’m getting out of this, right? | 好了 我不可能出来 对吧 |
[03:03] | – Uh, no. – I’m sealed in. | -不可能 -我被锁住了 |
[03:05] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好的 |
[03:10] | Blast. | 晕 |
[03:13] | Okay, you know what? This is… | 知道吗 这… |
[03:15] | All right, it– okay, just– | 好的 没事 只是… |
[03:18] | What is all this about? | 这是干什么 |
[03:19] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[03:20] | It’s hobby day at Sydney’s school. | 是为了西德尼学校的爱好日 |
[03:22] | – Just get a– – Oh, and magic is your hobby? | -刚得到 -魔变术是你的爱好吗 |
[03:24] | – It is now, yeah. Mm-hmm. – Why? | -现在是 对 -为什么呢 |
[03:27] | ’cause I don’t have a hobby, Jules. | 因为我没有爱好 茱莉 |
[03:29] | So you’re pretending to have a hobby? | 所以你就假装有个爱好吗 |
[03:32] | Do you want to do hobby day? | 你想去参加爱好日吗 |
[03:34] | ’cause I just spent three hours looking online | 我花了三个小时在网上 |
[03:36] | how to make this crap work. | 研究怎么玩这个破烂儿 |
[03:37] | – No. – No? | -不想 -不想吗 |
[03:39] | No. | 不想 |
[03:40] | “To conclude, I think I am the best candidate | “最后 我认为我是班长的最佳人选 |
[03:42] | “for junior-class president, because I will listen to you, | 因为我倾听你们的心声 |
[03:44] | “and I have lots of good ideas for community service, | 而且我对社区服务有很多好创意 |
[03:47] | like a magazine drive and collecting canned foods. | 比如杂志促销 募集罐装食品等 |
[03:49] | “I’m responsible and committed, and I will be approachable. | 我认真负责 忠于承诺 平易近人 |
[03:53] | “My door is always open, and I will fight for you. | 我的大门永远敞开 为你们而战 |
[03:55] | So remember, vote Haddie”– stop texting and listen to me. | 记住 投海迪” 别发短信 听着 |
[03:58] | “So remember, vote Haddie Braverman | “记住 投海迪·布雷弗曼一票 |
[04:00] | for junior-class president. Thank you very much.” | 选她当班长 非常感谢” |
[04:02] | Are you gonna do that? | 你要做这个动作吗 |
[04:04] | No, but what do you think? | 不 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:05] | – It’s, uh… – You don’t. | -这个… -你不喜欢 |
[04:08] | – You’re not into it. – Well, I mean… | – 没有引起你的注意 -我是说 |
[04:10] | I’m taking a nap, but I don’t think | 我开了个小差 但是 |
[04:13] | that necessarily means that it’s bad. | 不一定代表不好 |
[04:14] | – I’m sorry. – Right. | -对不起 -好吧 |
[04:16] | – It’s not–it’s not bad. – It’s not good. | -不 不坏 -也不好 |
[04:17] | – It just sounds like my grandmother wrote it. – Okay. | -只是听起来像我姥姥写的 -好吧 |
[04:21] | So what parts–what’s specifically wrong with it? | 那哪部分 哪里不对 |
[04:24] | I need to have a doughnut. I can’t deal with this. | 我得吃个甜甜圈 我应付不来 |
[04:26] | First of all, pizza parties? | 首先 来个披萨聚会 |
[04:27] | What? We have pizza parties. | 怎么啦 我们有过披萨聚会呀 |
[04:28] | How old are we? No. | 我们多大啦 不行 |
[04:30] | You got to grab them and hook them, | 你得牢牢抓住他们的注意力 |
[04:32] | you know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[04:32] | You got to do something to make them remember you, | 我得做点让人印象深刻的事 |
[04:34] | Like, you know, wear a funny hat. | 比如说 戴个滑稽的帽子 |
[04:36] | Wear a funny hat? | 戴个滑稽的帽子 |
[04:37] | You know, have that be your thing. | 让它成为你的符号 |
[04:39] | Remember that guy, Scott Sussman? | 记得那个家伙吗 史考特·苏斯曼 |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[04:41] | He puts “The ‘stud’ in student council?” | 他号称 “公鸡中的战斗机” |
[04:43] | Right, I don’t think that’s funny. | 对 我不觉得那有意思 |
[04:44] | – It’s amazing. – It’s not studen– | -这很棒 -那不是什么公鸡 |
[04:45] | Because the word “Stud” Is in the word “Student.” | 因为”战斗机”里也有个”鸡” |
[04:47] | It doesn’t make sense. | 那说不通 |
[04:49] | You pronounce it wrong, and then the whole thing | 你喊错了口号 那你就 |
[04:51] | goes out the window. | 永远没机会了 |
[04:52] | It’s lazy, is really what it is. | 这是投机取巧 |
[04:54] | The point is, the guy got elected. | 重点是 他被选上了 |
[04:57] | I see what you’re saying. Okay. | 我明白你的意思了 好吧 |
[05:00] | Well, is this the anaphase? | 这是分裂后期吗 |
[05:02] | – Uh, it looks like the ana– – what is the order? | -看起来像后… -顺序是什么 |
[05:04] | Well, okay, I think that goes there. | 好的 我想应该这样 |
[05:06] | All right, so just keep it. | 好的 那就留下它 |
[05:07] | Yeah, let’s put it back. – | 恩 我们把它放回去 |
[05:08] | You got it? All right, I’ll do it. | 你行吗 我来吧 |
[05:12] | These need to be switched? | 这些需要转换一下吗 |
[05:14] | You have something here. | 你这里有东西 |
[05:17] | – Okay, so what– – you’re spying again. | -好了 再干吗 -你又偷看 |
[05:20] | – I’m not spying. – Yeah, you are. | -我没偷看 -你有 |
[05:22] | No, I’m just looking. | 没有 我只是看看 |
[05:23] | Mom, the girl likes him, you know? | 妈妈 那女孩喜欢他 知道吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah, like… like that. | 对 像这样 |
[05:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:29] | They’re doing a science project together. | 他们一起做一个科学小课题 |
[05:31] | Because she asked to be his lab partner. | 因为她主动要求做他的实验搭档 |
[05:35] | She likes him, and he does not know what to do. | 她喜欢他 他不知如何是好 |
[05:38] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[05:43] | Hey, how’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[05:45] | Uh, good. We think we’ve figured out mitosis, so… | 很好 我想我们明白了有丝分裂 |
[05:48] | Well, I hope there’s a cure for that. | 希望能有办法治疗 |
[05:52] | Do you need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[05:54] | Did–did you want some lemonade or, um, cookies or…? | 想要点柠檬汽水 或者饼干什么的 |
[05:59] | Yeah, if this were, like, 1950. | 想 要是现在是1950年的话 |
[06:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:02] | Well, perhaps I’ll bring you a martini and some pot. | 也许该给你们来杯马蒂尼还有大麻 |
[06:05] | I was just kidding. | 我开玩笑 |
[06:06] | That’s–you should not do drugs or drink. | 你们不应该嗑药 喝酒 |
[06:09] | Uh, you know, stay in school. | 你知道 呆在学校 |
[06:12] | – Don’t cut your own bangs– – we’re already in school. | -不要自己剪刘海 -我们在上学呢 |
[06:14] | These are just a few of my mottos. | 这些是我的几个信条 |
[06:15] | Okay, fine. I’ll, uh, see you later. | 好的 回头见 |
[06:21] | She’s, like, a pain in the ass. | 她可真讨厌 |
[06:23] | – I don’t know… – It’s okay. | -我不知道 -没事 |
[06:24] | She’s actually kind of funny. | 她很有意思 |
[06:26] | – Funny? – Yeah. | -有意思吗 -恩 |
[07:15] | I woke up one morning, and I realized | 一天早上我醒来 突然意识到 |
[07:18] | Phil and I were boring. | 菲尔和我很无聊 |
[07:19] | Phil and I were never boring. | 菲尔和我以前从不无聊 |
[07:21] | We did it all–you know, kayaking, dance classes, | 我们什么都尝试过 划船 跳舞课 |
[07:24] | – Tantric sex. – Tantric sex? | -谭催式性爱 -谭催式性爱吗 [传自古印度,一种通过精神与肉体契合、冥想与呼吸配合,以达到性高潮的性爱技巧] |
[07:26] | – Did you? – Oh, yeah! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[07:28] | – Wow. – Oh, Kristina, we’re wild. | -哇 -克里斯蒂娜 我们很狂野 |
[07:29] | – That’s crazy. – Wild. | -真疯狂 -狂野 |
[07:31] | And then with Noel, you know, there was just so much worrying | 后来有了诺亚 你知道 好多操心事 |
[07:33] | – And so much work and… – Yeah. | -好多活 -是呀 |
[07:35] | Well, you guys know how it is, | 你们知道的 |
[07:36] | with the school stuff and the doctor visits | 学校的事 看医生 |
[07:38] | and constantly juggling a million different things | 不停地处理成千上万种不同的事 |
[07:40] | and always arguing about it, you think to yourself– | 不断争吵 你自己想 |
[07:43] | You know, you realize you stop making time for each other, | 你知道 发现没有时间留给彼此了 |
[07:46] | Stop making time for yourselves, | 没有时间留给自己了 |
[07:47] | And you think you’re not gonna be one of those 80%. | 你以为 你不会成为那80% |
[07:50] | It’s not gonna be you, you know? | 不会是你 知道吗 |
[07:51] | 80% what? | 什么80% |
[07:52] | Oh, you never heard that statistic? | 你没听说过这个统计结果吗 |
[07:54] | – No. – Oh, yeah. | -没有 -哦 |
[07:55] | 80% of marriages with a child with autism | 80%有自闭症孩子的父母 |
[07:59] | end in divorce. | 最后都会离婚 |
[08:01] | – Are you kidding? – No, no. | -你开玩笑吧 -没有 没有 |
[08:03] | Our marriage counselor told us. | 我们的婚姻咨询师告诉我们的 |
[08:05] | It’s, like a stone-cold fact. | 这是坚如磐石的事实 |
[08:07] | Oh, god, I’m scaring you. | 天啊 我吓着你了 |
[08:09] | No, I just never heard that before. | 没有 我只是从没听说过 |
[08:11] | Oh, I’m sorry, Kristina. I’m an idiot. | 对不起 克利斯蒂娜 我是个白痴 |
[08:13] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[08:14] | You and Adam are totally different. | 你和亚当完全不一样 |
[08:15] | You’re, like, this great couple. | 你们是完美的夫妻 |
[08:17] | We should go out. | 我们应该出去 |
[08:19] | What do you mean “We should go out”? | 一起出去 什么意思 |
[08:21] | Well, I mean, our date night has completely evaporated. | 我是说 我们的约会之夜完全蒸发了 |
[08:24] | Yeah, I don’t like that term “Date night.” | 我不太喜欢”约会之夜”这个词 |
[08:27] | That’s okay. You can call it whatever you want. | 没关系 叫什么随你便 |
[08:28] | I want it back. I think we should go out. | 我想恢复 我觉得我们应该出去 |
[08:30] | When you say, “Date night,” I feel like there’s pressure. | 你一说”约会之夜” 我就觉得有压力 |
[08:33] | It’s like we’re screwed before we even get out of the gate. | 感觉像是还没出门 就已经搞砸了 |
[08:35] | Okay, that’s fine. | 没事 没问题的 |
[08:36] | But let’s do it, Thursday night. | 但是我们应该这么做 周四晚上吧 |
[08:38] | Honey, this is a crazy week. I can’t. | 亲爱的 这周忙疯了 我没时间 |
[08:39] | Why is it crazy? | 为什么忙疯了 |
[08:41] | Because of everything I got going on at work. | 因为工作中的每一件事情 |
[08:42] | I can’t do it this week. | 这周不行 |
[08:44] | Adam, every week is crazy, | 亚当 每周都忙疯了 |
[08:46] | but if we don’t set aside time for each other, | 但是如果我们不为对方留出时间 |
[08:48] | nobody else is gonna do it. | 没有人会的 |
[08:50] | Let’s do it. I can get Haddie to babysit. | 我们出去吧 我可以让海迪当临时保姆 |
[08:51] | – Thursday. – Okay. | -周四 -好吧 |
[08:53] | Great, awesome. | 太好了 太棒了 |
[08:55] | We’ll go to Pedro’s. | 我们去佩德罗餐厅 |
[08:58] | Pedro’s. | 佩德罗餐厅吗 |
[08:59] | Pedro’s is fun. | 佩德罗餐厅不错 |
[09:00] | I thought we liked Pedro’s. | 我们不是喜欢佩德罗餐厅吗 |
[09:01] | Pedro’s is sort of, like, | 佩德罗餐厅就是吃玉米卷 |
[09:03] | a taco and margarita place. | 喝玛格丽塔酒的地方 |
[09:04] | I want a real date, | 我想要个真正的约会 |
[09:05] | like a date date, Adam, | 正式约会 亚当 |
[09:06] | You know, where we get dressed up and connect. | 你知道的 我们盛装出席 彼此结合 |
[09:10] | Connect? | 结合 |
[09:13] | See, now I like that word. | 恩 我喜欢这个词 |
[09:15] | I wasn’t talking about just sex, | 我不是只是说性 |
[09:16] | I meant, like, a real date, | 我是说 真正的约会 |
[09:18] | Adam–I’m serious. | 亚当 我是认真的 |
[09:19] | We’re on. | 说好了 |
[09:21] | – Thursday night? – Thursday night. | -星期四晚 -星期四晚 |
[09:23] | – Reclaim it. – Date night. | -重复一遍 -约会之夜 |
[09:24] | Date night. | 约会之夜 |
[09:26] | I am so excited. | 我好兴奋 |
[09:30] | Thanks. I’m running to the office. | 谢谢 我要赶去单位 |
[09:32] | – I’ll see you next time. – Talk to you. | -回见 -再聊 |
[09:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:35] | Check this out. If you like that, | 看这个 如果你喜欢刚才那个 |
[09:37] | you’ll love this. | 你就一定会爱上这个 |
[09:38] | Whatever you do, don’t try this at home. | 无论如何 别在自己家里干 |
[09:40] | Always go to your grandmother’s house. | 要干也得去奶奶家干 |
[09:51] | Hi. Um, fine. | 我很好 |
[09:53] | But you’re gonna need a new hobby. | 不过 看来你需要一个新的爱好 |
[09:58] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[10:01] | How was your day? | 今天怎么样 |
[10:02] | It was fine. How was your day? | 不错 你呢 |
[10:05] | It was good, really good. | 很好 非常好 |
[10:07] | Oh, hey, um, can you babysit on Thursday? | 周四晚能帮我们照看孩子吗 |
[10:10] | Dad and I are gonna go out. | 我和爸爸要出去 |
[10:11] | – Why are you going out? – Just ’cause. | -出去干嘛 -因为 |
[10:13] | he’s taking me out on a date. | 你爸爸要带我出去约会 |
[10:16] | So can you? | 可以吗 |
[10:17] | – Uh, yeah. I guess so. – Great. Thank you. | -应该行 -太好了 谢谢 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry about telling you | 之前跟你说 |
[10:26] | I didn’t want you to be on my campaign. | 我不需要你掺和我的竞选 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry that I was pushy and obnoxious, and I– | 我之前热心过头而且搞得不愉快 |
[10:33] | – It’s okay. – Sorry. | -没事 -抱歉 |
[10:34] | So…Now my speech is not good, | 现在 我的演讲稿写得不怎样 |
[10:37] | and Amber hates it. | 安博讨厌它 |
[10:38] | – Well, that’s rude. – And I don’t know what to do. | -真没礼貌 -我也不知道该怎么办 |
[10:40] | And I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[10:45] | I will help you. | 我肯定帮你 |
[10:49] | Okay. Great. | 太好了 |
[11:12] | Bottoms up. One, two… | 干了 一 二… |
[11:15] | Looks like you’re out. I’m the new guitar player. | 看来你出局了 我是新的吉他手 |
[11:17] | Vote. He’s out of the band, right? | 来投票 他被乐队踢出局了 对吧 |
[11:22] | Oh, crap, it my mother-in-law. | 糟了 是我岳母 |
[11:25] | – What, you’re married? – Okay, coach… | -什么 你已婚 -教练 |
[11:28] | Keep the party going. I’ll be right back. | 派对继续 我去去就来 |
[11:30] | I have a favor. I’m on my way to the doctor’s, | 我想请你帮个忙 我现在得去医生那 |
[11:34] | And he’s running late, so can you pick up Jabbar? | 他会弄到比较晚 你可以去接乔巴吗 |
[11:36] | Um, right– right now, Jabbar? | 现在吗 接乔巴 |
[11:40] | He’s at story hour | 他现在林肯儿童活动中心 |
[11:41] | at the Lincoln child development center, | 听故事会 |
[11:43] | right there on Alameda. Can you help me out? | 就在阿拉梅达街那边 能帮我去接他吗 |
[11:46] | Um, yeah, yeah. I can help you out. | 当然 我帮你去接他 |
[11:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:51] | What’s all that music? | 这音乐是怎么回事 |
[11:53] | I’m–I’m at work. It’s, um, work music. | 我在工作 我在做的音乐 |
[11:56] | But I totally got you covered. | 我帮你搞定 |
[11:58] | So, um, he’s my kid, and I got it. | 他是我儿子 有我在呢 |
[12:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:02] | No, no, no. I’ll be there. | 当然 我会去接的 |
[12:04] | And then you go– go to the doctor’s appointment, | 你去看医生吧 |
[12:08] | ’cause it’s very important, and I got him. | 那很重要 我会搞定的 |
[12:11] | Okay? Bye-bye. | 放心好吗 拜拜 |
[12:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 我放心 |
[12:20] | Braverman residence? | 布雷弗曼家 |
[12:22] | Hey, Kristina, is Adam there? | 克利斯蒂娜 亚当在吗 |
[12:24] | – Uh, it’s Gaby. – Oh, um, hi, Gaby. | -我是加比 -你好 加比 |
[12:27] | – It’s Crosby. – Yeah, I know. | -我是克罗斯比 -我知道 |
[12:29] | Adam’s still at work, and Kristina’s upstairs, | 亚当还在上班 克利斯蒂娜在楼上 |
[12:32] | And Haddie actually just went out to CVS | 海迪刚去了CVS[美国零售商] |
[12:34] | to pick up a poster board, | 取她的海报板 |
[12:35] | and I was actually on my way out to pilates. | 而我正要去练普拉提 |
[12:37] | That was a lot of information. | 好多事啊 |
[12:39] | Do you want to talk to Kristina? | 你想跟克利斯蒂娜通话吗 |
[12:42] | No, no, no, don’t put her on, please. | 不 不用让她接了 |
[12:44] | Could, um… | 你能… |
[12:47] | Are you drunk? | 你是不是醉了 |
[12:50] | You ever go to the drive-in in this car? | 你开这辆车有没有去过免下车餐馆 |
[12:55] | – This is stupid. – I’m fine. | -这真傻 -我很好 |
[12:58] | Where are my altoids, by the way? | 我的薄荷口香糖呢 |
[12:59] | Why–why don’t I just go in there and get him myself? | 为什么不让我进去把他接出来 |
[13:02] | You barely know Jabbar. | 你不了解乔巴 |
[13:04] | Don’t you know about stranger danger? | 听说过危险怪叔叔吗 |
[13:07] | He won’t even come to you. | 他绝对不会跟你走的 |
[13:09] | What is he doing here? | 他来这干嘛 |
[13:11] | – Who is he? – Jasmine’s brother. | -他是谁 -贾斯敏的哥哥 |
[13:13] | – Will you hold that? – No, no, no. | -你帮我拿一下 -别 别 |
[13:15] | Crosby, wait. Crosby, I don’t think– | 克罗斯比 等一下 我觉得… |
[13:17] | Yo, hey, sudoku. | 嗨 “数独兄” |
[13:18] | What are you–whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing, man? | 你来这干嘛 |
[13:22] | I’m going to get Jabbar. | 我来接乔巴 |
[13:24] | No, no, I’m here. Your mom called me. | 但我已经来了 你妈妈打电话叫我来的 |
[13:25] | Yeah, then she called me, | 是啊 但之后她又打给我 |
[13:27] | and she said you sounded drunk. | 她说你听着像喝醉了 |
[13:28] | That’s ridiculous, dude. I’m not drunk. | 胡说八道 老兄 我没醉 |
[13:30] | Dude, I can smell the booze from here, all right? | 老兄 我在这就能闻到你的酒味 |
[13:32] | You can smell the booze from there? | 你站那就能闻到我的酒味吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah. Who’s that girl right there? | 是的 那个女孩是谁 |
[13:36] | That’s Gaby. She’s a friend of mine. | 那是加比 我的一个朋友 |
[13:38] | We’re gonna pick him up– – yeah. | 我们来接他 |
[13:39] | So, hey, hey, you can just go about your business– | 你去忙你的吧 |
[13:41] | Don’t touch me, man. Do not touch me. | 别碰我 不要碰我 |
[13:42] | We’re here to pick up Jabbar, so you can just– | 我们来接乔巴 你可以… |
[13:45] | Hey, hey, I’m talk– I’m talking to you, man. | 我在和你说话呢 |
[13:48] | Don’t you ever put your hands on me again, all right? | 绝对不要再碰我 听到没有 |
[13:50] | Hold on a second. Hold on a second. | 等一下 等一下 |
[13:51] | – You want to do this, huh? – Okay, okay. | -你想这么干 是吗 -好 行了 |
[13:53] | I’m gonna get him out of here. | 我马上带他走 |
[13:55] | Crosby, let’s go. | 克罗斯比 我们走 |
[13:56] | Sober up, dude. | 醒醒酒吧 老兄 |
[13:56] | Okay, go inside. You’re just the uncle, dude. | 去吧 你不过是舅舅而已 |
[13:59] | – Crosby, let it go. – I’m the dad. | -克罗斯比 算了 -我才是爸爸 |
[14:01] | Crosby, let it go. | 克罗斯比 让他去吧 |
[14:03] | You don’t want Jabbar to see you like this, let’s go. | 你也不想乔巴看到你这样 走吧 |
[14:05] | – Did you see that? – Come on, let’s go. | -你看到吗 -走吧 我们走 |
[14:07] | – He just pushed me. – I saw. | -是他先推我的 -我看到了 |
[14:20] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:22] | Hey, you. | 是你啊 |
[14:24] | What you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[14:25] | Now I’m looking for the women’s turbo shock 1,000 flyer. | 我在找一双女士气垫鞋 |
[14:28] | It has a gel insole and promotes world peace. | 有凝胶鞋垫 促进世界和平的那双 |
[14:33] | Three rows down over that way. | 那条道再过去三排 |
[14:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:37] | But the shoes are over there, | 鞋子在那边 |
[14:40] | and you are over here. | 不过你在这边 |
[14:42] | So… | 所以… |
[14:45] | I just wanted to say thanks for the other night. | 那天晚上的事我想谢谢你 |
[14:47] | – Yeah, I had a great time. – You did? | -那晚我很愉快 -真的吗 |
[14:49] | – Yeah. – It was really cool. | -是的 -真的很棒哦 |
[14:50] | – So thanks. – Cool. | -谢谢啦 -小事 |
[14:51] | You want to go out sometime with me? | 有空的话愿意和我一起出去吗 |
[14:54] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[14:59] | Sorry, that was totally inappropriate and, uh… | 抱歉 我真是乱来 |
[15:01] | – Weird. – Completely awesome. | -很古怪吧 -超级棒 |
[15:02] | Oh, okay. Good. Okay. | 好啦 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna leave now before I get run over. | 在我被撞之前还是赶快离开吧 |
[15:18] | What if I bring in some home videos? | 要是我带些家庭录像呢 |
[15:21] | You know? | 你看如何 |
[15:23] | That’d be a pretty good presentation. | 好好地展示一番 |
[15:26] | Are you talking about hobby day still? | 你还在惦记着爱好日的事吗 |
[15:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can’t help it. | 是啊 是啊 我无法克制 |
[15:31] | I’m, like, the opposite of the world’s most interesting man. | 我就像是全宇宙最无趣的人 |
[15:33] | – I have no life. – No, you have me, | -我没有自己的生活 -不 你有我 |
[15:35] | And you have Syd– that’s plenty. | 你有西德 这已经很多了 |
[15:39] | – For hobby day? – Okay, all right. | -这对爱好日有帮助吗 -好吧 |
[15:40] | Okay, let’s think about this. | 我们来好好想想 |
[15:44] | Adam used to collect stamps. | 亚当过去集邮 |
[15:46] | Sarah used to collect those little ceramic horses… | 莎拉过去搜集那些陶制的小马 |
[15:50] | – I’m not doing ceramic horses. – I know. | -我可不弄那些陶制小马 -我知道 |
[15:51] | Though, how about this? | 这个如何 |
[15:53] | The toy rockets that dad and Crosby used to set off– | 爸爸和克罗斯比以前一起发射的玩具火箭 |
[15:56] | Those are cool. | 那些很不错 |
[15:57] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[15:59] | – Toy rockets– That’s not bad. | -玩具火箭 那还行 |
[16:01] | – It’s a good idea. – Yeah. | -是个好主意 -同意 |
[16:03] | What about baby-making? | 那么”造人”呢 |
[16:05] | Does that count as a hobby? | 这算是个爱好吗 |
[16:07] | We could do some of that. | 我们可以做些… |
[16:09] | I don’t know if technically it counts as a hobby, | 我不知道这能否称得上是爱好 |
[16:12] | But it would be one hell of a presentation. | 不过这个展示起来可真要命 |
[16:15] | Can you imagine Mrs. Brewster’s face? | 你能想象布鲁斯特夫人的表情吗 |
[16:17] | Scandal in the kindergarten, news at 6:00. | 晨间新闻 幼儿园丑闻 |
[16:21] | Daddy, I can’t find my Phineas and Ferb. | 爸爸 我找不到飞哥与小佛了 |
[16:27] | She’s like a silent ninja. | 她怎么走路像个忍者 |
[16:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:35] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[16:46] | What do you want, Crosby? | 你想干什么 克罗斯比 |
[16:48] | I’m looking for Jabbar. | 我在找乔巴 |
[16:49] | Mom took him to the park already. | 妈妈已经带他去公园了 |
[16:51] | You normally walk into people’s houses uninvited? | 你总是没受邀请就往别人家乱闯的吗 |
[16:54] | Uh, yeah, when my son lives in them. | 如果我儿子住在那户人家 是的 |
[16:56] | Do you normally do your laundry at mommy’s? | 你总在你妈妈家洗衣服的吗 |
[16:59] | My machine is broken. What about it? | 我的洗衣机坏了 你有意见吗 |
[17:02] | That’s pretty lame. | 借口真烂 |
[17:03] | Where do you do your laundry? | 你在哪里洗衣服 |
[17:04] | That’s none of your bus– you know what, dude? | 不关你的事 知道吗 老兄 |
[17:06] | Not that I have to explain myself to you, | 不是我想要解释什么 |
[17:09] | But the girl last night… | 那天那个女孩 |
[17:12] | That’s my autistic nephew’s behavioral aide. | 是我患有自闭症的侄子的行为治疗师 |
[17:14] | There’s nothing going on between us. | 我们之间什么也没有 |
[17:16] | When your mom called, I was in the middle of celebrating | 你妈妈打给我的时候 我正在庆祝 |
[17:18] | finishing a big album, and I was in no position to drive, | 完成了一张大碟 那时我不能驾车 |
[17:21] | So I called my brother’s house. | 所以我打到我哥哥家 |
[17:22] | She picked up, offered to drive me. | 她接了电话 愿意载我过去 |
[17:24] | I said, “Fine.” | 我就说”那好” |
[17:25] | – That’s all that happened. – Okay, whatever. | -事情就是这样 -好的 随便 |
[17:27] | No, no, not “Whatever.” | 这不能”随便” |
[17:28] | I was off the clock. | 昨天轮到你妈妈带乔巴 |
[17:29] | It was your mom’s day with Jabbar yesterday. | 所以我松懈了 |
[17:31] | And if I knew she was gonna need me, | 如果我知道她需要我帮助 |
[17:32] | I wouldn’t have been drinking. | 我绝不会喝酒的 |
[17:34] | I wouldn’t have even been at the party. | 我也绝不会去那个派对 |
[17:35] | You’re worried that I’m gonna go tell Jasmine. | 你担心我会告诉贾斯敏 |
[17:37] | You can do whatever you want to do. | 你想怎么做都可以 |
[17:40] | I mean, that would be totally uncool, | 不过就是不太上道 |
[17:42] | So I wouldn’t put it past you, but go crazy. | 所以我不会放过你 尽管说去吧 |
[17:44] | Okay, you know what I think, Crosby? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 克罗斯比 |
[17:45] | If you really want to be a father, | 如果你真的有做父亲的自觉 |
[17:47] | You’d know you’re never off the clock. | 你就绝不会松懈警觉 |
[17:52] | Yes, Thursday night we’re on. That sounds really good. | 周四晚我们没问题 听着很好 |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:57] | All right, I’ll talk to you then. | 那好 稍后再谈 |
[17:58] | Bye. | 拜 |
[17:59] | – Hi, how are you? – Hey. | -你好吗 -嗨 |
[18:01] | I’m just looking for Amber. Is she here? | 我在找安博 她在吗 |
[18:04] | Oh, Haddie, have you met Holly? | 海迪 你还没见过霍莉吧 |
[18:07] | No. Hi. | 没 你好 |
[18:08] | We’re working on a project thing. | 我们在做一个科学小课题 |
[18:10] | I’m telling all my junior friends to vote for you. | 我让我的低年级朋友选你了 |
[18:13] | Thanks. Cool. | 谢谢啦 |
[18:15] | See you. | 回头见 |
[18:18] | – She seems nice. – That’s Holly. | -你看起来不错 -那就是霍莉 |
[18:20] | – That’s weird. – Day two. | -你真奇怪 -第二天 |
[18:23] | Ah? Can you feel the heat? | 如何 你感觉到他们之间的热度了吗 |
[18:24] | Uh, yeah. It’s palpable. | 很明显啊 |
[18:27] | I’m just looking for Amber for… | 我就像找安博… |
[18:29] | Um, I redid my speech, and I wanted her to read it. | 我重写了我的演讲稿 想让她看看 |
[18:33] | Well, I’m here. I could look at it. | 我在这 不如让我看看吧 |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[18:38] | Yeah, please. Yes. | 何不呢 |
[18:39] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:40] | Yeah, maybe you’ll be able | 也许你会有 |
[18:42] | to give me a fresh perspective. | 不一样的视角 |
[18:44] | Let’s see. | 让我们瞧瞧 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry I’m so late. | 抱歉我这么晚 |
[18:51] | – It’s just… – It’s okay. | -实在是… -没事 |
[18:53] | – It was a crazy day. – Did you get anything to eat? | -今天真够呛的 -你吃过了吗 |
[18:55] | Yeah, I had some crap at work. | 在公司随便吃了点 |
[18:57] | Gordon was calling me all day long from Menlo Park. | 戈登在门洛帕克参加一个投资者会议 |
[19:00] | He’s at this investor conference… | 他一直打电话给我 |
[19:02] | Asking me how I can cut costs. | 问我如何削减成本 |
[19:04] | I’m going over the cost reports, and I’m trying to figure out | 我研究成本报告 试图 |
[19:06] | what to do, and it’s not pretty. | 想出个解决方案来 那可不简单 |
[19:08] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[19:10] | Hey, listen, about Thursday… | 听着 周四的事 |
[19:13] | Uh-huh? | 如何 |
[19:15] | I was just wondering if you’d be willing | 我想如果可以的话 |
[19:17] | to move it by one week to next Thursday. | 能延期至下周四吗 |
[19:19] | It would make things a lot easier for me. | 这样能让我稍微轻松点 |
[19:23] | – Sure. – I know you want to go out. | -没问题 -我明白你想出去 |
[19:25] | – That’s fine. – And I do too. | -没事 -我也想 |
[19:26] | No, absolutely, 100%. Whatever you need. | 百分百支持你 |
[19:31] | This is exactly what she said would happen. | 她就说这势必会发生 |
[19:33] | Who? | 谁说的 |
[19:34] | This is how we become one of the 80%. | 我们就是这样变成那80%的夫妻 |
[19:36] | What’s going on with you? What are you talking about? | 你怎么了 还有你在说些什么 |
[19:37] | – What’s 80%? – Suze Lessing. | -什么80% -苏斯·莱辛说的 |
[19:38] | – Suze lessing? – Suze Lessing told today | -苏斯·莱辛 -苏斯·莱辛今天说的 |
[19:40] | that 80% of couples that have children with autism | 80%有自闭儿童的夫妻 |
[19:43] | end up getting divorced | 最终以离婚收场 |
[19:44] | Because they don’t spend enough time together. | 因为他们花在彼此身上的时间太少 |
[19:46] | This is all about Suze Lessing? | 全都是因为苏斯·莱辛吗 |
[19:47] | It’s not about Suze Lessing, okay? | 不关苏斯·莱辛的事好吗 |
[19:49] | Her therapist told her this statistic. | 她的心理医生告诉她这个数据 |
[19:50] | It’s a true thing. | 这是事实 |
[19:52] | Maybe there’s a reason those two kooks are in therapy. | 看来他们两疯子接受心理治疗是有原因的 |
[19:53] | They’re not kooks, honey. | 他们不是疯子 亲爱的 |
[19:55] | They’re not connecting, okay? | 他们缺乏交流 |
[19:56] | Honey, we are not Phil and Suze Lessing. | 亲爱的 我们跟菲尔和苏斯不同 |
[19:58] | I’m just asking for one night. | 我就想出去约会一晚 |
[20:01] | That’s all I was asking for was just for one night. | 就这一晚 我想要出去 |
[20:04] | Okay. I see that this is important to you, | 好了 我知道这对你很重要 |
[20:07] | and we’re gonna go out this Thursday. | 我们这周四晚出去约会 |
[20:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:16] | Hey. We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[20:17] | I can’t find my phone. | 我找不到我的手机 |
[20:18] | – Oh, no. – Yes. | -不是吧 -没错 找不着了 |
[20:21] | Okay. What do you have today? | 嗯 今天什么安排 |
[20:23] | Do you have your science project? | 要做科学小课题吗 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:26] | Will be working on it with your lab partner? | 和你的实验伙伴一起吗 |
[20:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:31] | Again. Wow. | 又和她一起 |
[20:32] | She is my lab partner, so it makes sense. | 因为她是我的实验伙伴 |
[20:35] | You know, I think she likes you. | 知道吗 我觉得她喜欢你 |
[20:37] | No, doubt that. | 不 不可能 |
[20:40] | Oh, okay. | 哦 那好吧 |
[20:42] | I think you like her too. | 我觉得你也喜欢她 |
[20:45] | Is it embarrassing? | 不好意思了吗 |
[20:46] | I’m not embarrassed. It’s just–I don’t– | 我没有不好意思 只是 我没 |
[20:50] | I mean, I got an “A” In science last year, | 我是说 去年我的科学课得了”A” |
[20:51] | and she got a “D.” | 她得了”D” |
[20:53] | So she’s obviously just trying to get a good grade. | 所以她和我一起很明显是想提高成绩 |
[20:55] | I don’t think so. | 我可不那么认为 |
[20:57] | You know, girls like it when a guy makes the first move. | 听着 女人喜欢男人主动点 |
[21:03] | This is a really weird conversation. | 简直莫名其妙 |
[21:05] | I’m serious, honey | 我是认真的 亲爱的 |
[21:06] | the way she talks to you, | 她和你说话的方式 |
[21:07] | and, you know, touches you unnecessarily, | 还有 你也知道 故意碰你 |
[21:10] | laughs at all your jokes– not that they’re not funny. | 你一说笑话她就笑 不是说笑话不好笑 |
[21:12] | “Whoo! Science! You know so much about science!” | “喔 科学 你懂得真多真厉害” |
[21:14] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[21:16] | Don’t be afraid to act on it… | 别害怕回应她 |
[21:19] | In a, you know, reasonable way. | 你知道 适当的回应 |
[21:21] | This is too weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[21:22] | This is the weirdest conversation we’ve ever had. | 这是我们之间最莫名其妙的一次对话 |
[21:24] | Honey, look at you. You’re amazing. | 亲爱的 照照镜子 你太棒了 |
[21:26] | Who could not love you? | 谁能不爱你呢 |
[21:27] | Huh? I ask you, who? | 啊 我问你 谁能 |
[21:29] | Amber…Maybe. | 安博 可能 |
[21:42] | Okay, honey, hit me. | 好了 亲爱的 说吧 |
[21:43] | Okay, so it’s either | 好的 两个选择 |
[21:44] | Harbor cafe at 7:30 or Bastide’s at 8:00. | 7:30港湾咖啡或者8:00在巴斯帝 |
[21:47] | Harbor cafe sounds good. | 港湾咖啡听起来不错 |
[21:48] | Harbor cafe? Really? | 港湾咖啡 真的吗 |
[21:50] | Well, Bastide got 4 1/2 stars. | 巴斯帝酒店是4星半哦 |
[21:51] | Honey, just you pick. | 亲爱的 你挑吧 |
[21:52] | If you’re happy, I’m happy, okay? | 你喜欢的我也喜欢 好吗 |
[21:54] | Look, I got to go over these cost reports, okay? | 我得看这些成本报告了 好吗 |
[21:56] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 拜拜 |
[21:59] | Bastide. | 巴斯帝酒店 |
[22:00] | What’s up, butterbean? | 怎么了 我们的拳王”奶油豆” |
[22:02] | You already know about that? | 你已经知道了 |
[22:04] | – How? – Yeah, Gaby talked to Kristina. | -怎么会 -加比告诉了克利斯蒂娜 |
[22:06] | Gab | 加比 |
[22:07] | yeah, Gaby, Kristina, Adam. | 真不错 加比 克利斯蒂娜 亚当 |
[22:08] | I didn’t realize she was like that. | 我没想到她这么八卦 |
[22:09] | You can’t trust anyone. Look at this. | 谁也不能信 看看这个 |
[22:11] | – What? – Two missed calls from Jasmine. | -什么 -两个贾思敏的未接来电 |
[22:14] | Yeah, so? | 嗯 所以呢 |
[22:15] | I think Sekou ratted me out already. | 我想我已经被塞科出卖了 |
[22:16] | And for the record, I don’t know | 而且 必须明确指出 |
[22:18] | what Gaby reported back to kristina, | 我不知道加比怎么和克利斯蒂娜说的 |
[22:20] | but I would have mopped the floor with him. | 不过我可以揍得他趴在地上 |
[22:21] | Oh, you would, huh? | 哦 你会吗 |
[22:22] | Yeah, well, uh, did you call her back yet? | 没错 你回她电话了吗 |
[22:24] | No, I didn’t call her back. What am I gonna say to her? | 没有 没打回去 我要和她怎么说 |
[22:27] | You’re gonna tell her the truth. | 你要和她说实话 |
[22:28] | You’re gonna tell her | 你要告诉她 |
[22:29] | that you got drunk in the middle of the afternoon, | 你大下午的喝醉了 |
[22:30] | that you copped a ride from our ultra-hot behavioral aide | 搭了我家火辣家庭教师的车 |
[22:33] | So you could pick up your son, | 这样你就能接儿子了 |
[22:34] | and then you got beat up by her little brother. | 然后你被她的弟弟痛打了一顿 |
[22:35] | – I didn’t get beat up. – She’ll understand. | -我没有被痛打 -她会理解的 |
[22:36] | I did not get beat up, okay? | 我没有被痛打 好吗 |
[22:39] | I’ll tell you what, you want my advice? | 听着 你想听我的建议吗 |
[22:40] | Yeah, I want your advice. | 没错 我需要你的建议 |
[22:41] | – Step one–apologize to Renee. – For what? | -首先 向蕾妮道歉 -凭什么 |
[22:42] | – I didn’t do anything. – That’s just– | -我什么也没做 -那只是 |
[22:44] | You know what? You’re a man, that’s what men do. | 听着 你是个男人的话就该那么做 |
[22:45] | We apologize. I mean, I say three “I’m sorrys” | 男人承担责任 我是说 每天起床 |
[22:47] | when I get out of bed in the morning, okay? | 我就会说三遍对不起 |
[22:49] | And quit half-assing your dad gig. | 然后别再当半吊子爸爸了 |
[22:50] | Wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[22:51] | I am not half-assing my dad gig. | 我不是个半吊子爸爸 |
[22:53] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么要那么说 |
[22:54] | Listen, Crosby, you’re pissed off | 听着 克罗斯比 |
[22:56] | about the whole custody situation with Jabbar. | 对于乔巴的监护这件事你一肚子的火 |
[22:58] | I get that, okay? | 我理解 好吗 |
[23:00] | But quit trying to sell it to yourself | 但是别再那么想了 |
[23:02] | like it’s a good thing and go do something about it. | 把这件事往好的方向想 然后做点什么 |
[23:05] | These engines are still good. | 这些引擎还能用 |
[23:08] | I think all you’re gonna need are some igniters. | 我觉得你只需要几个点火器 |
[23:10] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:14] | That is the Estes big daddy. | 那是艾斯特司老爹 |
[23:16] | I can’t believe we never shot that off. | 真不敢相信我们居然没发射它 |
[23:19] | It’s humungous. | 真大 |
[23:21] | Oh, beautiful, isn’t it? | 很棒 对吧 |
[23:23] | It’s got the E9-4 engine, single stage, | 它上面装了E9-4引擎 单级的 |
[23:25] | 895 feet of altitude. | 能达到895英尺高 |
[23:29] | It’s got a dual-parachute recovery module. | 有双降落伞回收系统 |
[23:32] | Beautiful. | 真棒 |
[23:35] | I can’t shoot that off. | 我不能发射它 |
[23:38] | – How come? – Oh, I don’t know. | -怎么会 -哦 我不知道 |
[23:40] | Um, maybe a school hazard. | 我怕发生学校事故 |
[23:41] | I don’t want to burn the school down, so… | 我不想把学校给点了 所以 |
[23:43] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[23:44] | You want to make a good impression, don’t you? | 你想要留下个好印象 不是吗 |
[23:46] | So what is the problem? | 问题出在哪呢 |
[23:47] | That would do it– blowing up the school. | 那倒是个好印象 炸飞学校 |
[23:50] | The problem is I don’t know anything about this stuff. | 问题是我对这玩意儿一无所知 |
[23:54] | – I do. – No. | -我知道 -不是吧 |
[23:56] | – I’ll show you. – No, no. | -我演示给你看 -不 不用 |
[23:57] | That’s not the point, Zeek. | 那不是重点 奇克 |
[24:01] | I don’t–I don’t have a hobby | 我 我没有爱好 |
[24:03] | Because I don’t– I don’t have a– | 因为我没有 我没有 |
[24:05] | I don’t have a life. | 我没有自己的生活 |
[24:07] | Now, what the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[24:10] | My whole life is–is Sydney, Zeek. | 我的生活就是围着西德尼转 奇克 |
[24:13] | I mean, I-I wake her up, | 我是说 我每天叫醒她 |
[24:14] | I get her ready for school, I take her, | 帮她做好上学的准备 送她去学校 |
[24:16] | and then I do laundry, | 然后我清洗衣服 |
[24:17] | and then I pick her up from school. | 再然后我接她放学 |
[24:19] | It’s dinner, bath, bedtime, | 接着是晚餐 洗澡 睡觉 |
[24:20] | and then wake up the next morning, | 日复一日 |
[24:21] | I do it all over again. | 不断的这么重复着 |
[24:23] | It’s just–that’s– that’s my job, you know? | 那些 那些就是我的工作 你明白吗 |
[24:26] | And now apparently my job is to be the cool dad | 而现在很明显我的工作是扮演酷老爹 |
[24:28] | with a cool hobby to impress all her friends. | 有着酷酷的拿手活 给她的朋友好印象 |
[24:31] | So I mean, what am I gonna do? | 所以我在说的是 我要怎么做 |
[24:33] | I’m gonna show ’em how to use fabric softener properly? | 给他们展示怎么正确使用衣物柔顺剂吗 |
[24:37] | Joel, I mean, really, | 乔 我说 真心地 |
[24:39] | These kids are kindergarteners, all right? | 这些是幼儿园小朋友 好吗 |
[24:41] | You could light your own fart, | 就算你放个屁点着了 |
[24:43] | and they’d think you were Einstein. | 他们也会觉得你是爱因斯坦 |
[24:44] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 拜托 |
[24:45] | I know. It’s not about the kids. | 我明白 不是因为这些孩子 |
[24:47] | It’s just– – well–I mean, you know… | 只是 我是说 你知道 |
[24:50] | You are making way too big a deal out of this whole thing. | 你想得太多了 |
[24:53] | All you got to do is find something you like to do | 你只需要做你喜欢做的事 |
[24:56] | and then just have fun doing it. | 然后享受那个过程 |
[24:57] | It’s not life or death, for pete’s sake. | 天哪 又不是生死攸关 |
[24:59] | You’re not involved in, like, marriage counseling | 你又不像我和卡米尔 |
[25:01] | like I am with Camille. | 要参加婚姻咨询 |
[25:03] | All my kids are raised. They got their own problems. | 我的孩子都长大了 他们有自己的问题 |
[25:05] | But I got real problems going on out there. | 但我眼下有真正的棘手问题要处理 |
[25:07] | Okay? | 行了吗 |
[25:08] | Now, I am going to go to the hobby shop. | 现在 我要去模型商店 |
[25:11] | Take it easy. God. | 放轻松 上帝啊 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:16] | And I promise I’m gonna figure out a way | 我保证我会想办法 |
[25:18] | to explain all this to Jabbar and make sure he knows | 和乔巴解释这一切 让他明白 |
[25:21] | it’s not okay to fight. | 打架是不对的 |
[25:23] | Don’t worry about it. He doesn’t know. | 别担心 他不知道 |
[25:25] | Didn’t Sekou tell him? | 塞科没告诉他吗 |
[25:28] | I’m sure he wanted to, | 我保证他想说的 |
[25:30] | but he knows that I would have been all over his behind. | 不过他知道如果那么做我会一直唠叨他 |
[25:36] | I, um–I thought he would have… | 我 我以为他会 |
[25:40] | Thank you, Renee. | 谢谢你 蕾妮 |
[25:42] | You’re welcome. Come here. Help me. | 不客气 过来 帮个手 |
[25:46] | No stems, quarter-inch pieces. | 不要梗子 切成四分之一英寸 |
[25:49] | – Okay? – Okay. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[25:50] | No stems, quarter-inch pieces. | 不要梗子 切成四分之一英寸 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:53] | The situation’s tough, you know, | 处境很艰难 你知道 |
[25:54] | with Jasmine out of town. | 贾思敏不在的日子里 |
[25:56] | I think we’re all just trying to do the right thing… | 我想我们都只是在做正确的事情 |
[25:59] | You see, that’s not how I see it. | 我不是那么想的 |
[26:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:05] | Well, I love my daughter, would do anything for her, | 我爱我的女儿 我愿意为她做任何事 |
[26:09] | but what I see happening with my grandson | 可我觉得我外孙身上发生的一切 |
[26:11] | is not good. | 不是好事 |
[26:14] | – Well,Jasmine’s a great mom. – Now, don’t get me wrong. | -贾思敏是个好妈妈 -别想岔了 |
[26:17] | I know she’s doing the best she can. | 我知道她尽了全力 |
[26:19] | But the truth is, | 可事实是 |
[26:21] | she’s been dragging that poor boy all over creation– | 那可怜的孩子跟着她满世界转悠 |
[26:24] | Summers in New York, | 夏天在纽约 |
[26:25] | Then she moves him back here, and she goes to Europe. | 然后她搬回这里 然后她又去了欧洲 |
[26:28] | It’s not good. | 这样不好 |
[26:30] | Yeah, well, it’s her dream. | 嗯 那是她的梦想 |
[26:33] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[26:34] | And it’s not good for the child. | 但这样对孩子不好 |
[26:36] | So you need to figure it out. | 所以需要你来解决 |
[26:39] | I can’t just– I can’t make her do anything. | 我不能 我不能强迫她做什么 |
[26:43] | No, when I say you, I don’t mean you. | 不 我说你的时候 我不是指你 |
[26:46] | I mean the both of you together. | 我是说你们俩 |
[26:47] | Children need stability. | 孩子需要稳定的生活 |
[26:50] | Now, I know it’s modern and fashionable | 我明白 现在追求各自生活 |
[26:54] | to live your separate lives and split time with your kids, | 抽时间陪孩子 是种时髦 |
[26:56] | but I think that is a bunch of bull twinking. | 不过我觉得那是胡扯 |
[26:58] | That boy needs his mama and his daddy. | 孩子需要他的妈妈爸爸 |
[27:04] | So either you know what or get off the pot. | 要么搞清楚这点要么别占着位子 |
[27:07] | Poop? Poop or get off the pot? | 拉屎 别占着茅坑不拉屎 |
[27:10] | Is that what you’re…? | 你是说 |
[27:12] | – You know what I mean. – I know what you mean. | -你知道我的意思 -我知道你的意思 |
[27:17] | Which one is the metaphase, and which one is the anaphase? | 哪一个是分裂中期 哪一个是分裂后期 |
[27:19] | This is meta– they’re actually on the back. | 这是中期 其实后背写了 |
[27:21] | Oh, I should have read it. | 哦 我该看看的 |
[27:24] | Where’d the glue stick go? | 胶棒跑哪去了 |
[27:26] | Could you just, like– here, could you hold that? | 能不能 给你 帮我拿着 |
[27:28] | – Yes. – Oh, here it is. | -好的 -哦 找到了 |
[27:30] | Okay, got it. | 好了 拿到了 |
[27:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:39] | Me? Yeah. Yeah, totally, uh, fine. | 我 当然 完全没事 |
[27:42] | Uh, metaphase. | 分裂中期 |
[27:44] | All right, just… | 好的 |
[27:58] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:59] | Oh, my god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[28:01] | Oh, my god, | 哦 我的上帝啊 |
[28:02] | Holly, I’m so, so, so–I’m so sorry. | 霍莉 对 对不起 |
[28:04] | – I can’t even look at– – oh, my god. | -我没法正视你 – 哦 上帝啊 |
[28:07] | I thought you were, like, giving me this sign. | 我以为你在 暗示我什么 |
[28:09] | No. | 没有 |
[28:10] | – I got to go. – Wait, Drew– | -我得走了 -等等 德鲁 |
[28:12] | Holly, I can’t go. This is my house. | 霍莉 我不能走 这里是我家 |
[28:13] | – Can you just go? – Drew, I’m so sorry. | -你能离开吗 -德鲁 真的很抱歉 |
[28:15] | I like you. No, I do. | 我喜欢你 真的 我喜欢你 |
[28:16] | – You don’t have to say this. – You’re smart. | -你不用勉强说这些 -你很聪明 |
[28:18] | Seriously, just please go. | 真的 求求你了 走吧 |
[28:19] | – I thought we were just doing– – Will you please go? | -我以为我们只是在 -你能离开吗 |
[28:37] | Okay, everybody, now, you ready? | 好啊 各位 准备好了吗 |
[28:38] | This last one is really special. | 最后这个真的非常特别 |
[28:41] | It’s an eagle silver dollar minted in 1796. | 这是一枚1796年制造的鹰银币 |
[28:46] | That’s over 200 years ago. | 有超过200年的历史了 |
[28:50] | Can we touch it? | 能让我们摸摸吗 |
[28:51] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[28:52] | Your fingers might mess it up. | 你的手可能会把它弄脏 |
[28:54] | It’s worth over $30,000. | 它的价值超过三万美金 |
[28:55] | Why, thank you very much, mr. Fitts. | 非常感谢你 斐茨先生 |
[28:58] | Wasn’t that great, everybody? | 大家说 是不是很棒呀 |
[29:00] | Thank you, Mr. Fitts. | 谢谢你 斐茨先生 |
[29:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:03] | The next presentation is by Sydney’s father. | 下一个展示的是西德尼的爸爸 |
[29:07] | Can we say, “Good afternoon, mr. Graham”? | 大家一起说”下午好 格雷姆先生” |
[29:09] | Good afternoon, Mr. Graham. | 下午好 格雷姆先生 |
[29:14] | Hi. Good afternoon, guys. | 嗨 下午好 伙计们 |
[29:17] | What’s in the box? | 箱子里是什么 |
[29:19] | Let me ask you this. | 我来问问你们 |
[29:20] | Do you guys like wood? | 你们喜欢木头吗 |
[29:30] | How about these pants? | 这条裤子怎么样 |
[29:31] | No, I like these clothes that I have. | 不 我喜欢我现在穿的 |
[29:34] | If you try these on, | 如果你穿上这条裤子 |
[29:35] | – I’ll give you a sticker. – One pair. | -我就给你一张贴纸 -一条 |
[29:37] | One pair. | 一条 |
[29:39] | Just one. | 就一条 |
[29:41] | – It’s working. – Hey, uncle Crosby. | -有用 -嘿 克罗斯比叔叔 |
[29:43] | – Hey. – It’s frustrating. | -嘿 -太让人沮丧了 |
[29:44] | I’m just, uh, here to get my laundry. | 我只是 来拿我洗的衣服的 |
[29:46] | Oh, and, mom, by “One pair,” | 哦 对了妈妈 “一条” |
[29:48] | I mean you only get one pair per sticker. | 的意思是每张贴纸一条裤子 |
[29:50] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[29:52] | So if you want me to try on another pair, | 所以如果想让我试另一条的话 |
[29:54] | you have to give me another sticker. | 你得再给我一张贴纸 |
[29:58] | I wanted to say sorry about what happened the other day. | 我想为之前的事向你道歉 |
[30:02] | That was not my finest parenting hour. | 那不是我的最佳爸爸状态 |
[30:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:06] | I feel like I should apologize. | 我觉得我应该道歉 |
[30:07] | I shouldn’t have told Kristina. I’m sorry. | 我不应该告诉克里斯蒂娜 对不起 |
[30:09] | She sort of got it out of me, you know? | 那些话就像是被她套出来的 你明白吗 |
[30:12] | She’s like a cold war interrogator, yeah. | 她就像是冷战时期的审讯员 明白 |
[30:16] | Um, hey, can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[30:19] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[30:22] | Do you think I’m half-assing my gig as a dad | 如果我让乔巴呆在他外婆家的话 |
[30:25] | if I let Jabbar live at his grandma’s? | 你觉得我是个半吊子爸爸吗 |
[30:30] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[30:32] | Is that like a weird therapy trick, | 那是不是种治疗花招啊 |
[30:35] | where you answer a question with a question? | 用一个问题来回答另一个问题 |
[30:37] | Kind of sort of. | 算是吧 |
[30:39] | And if you’re good, you might get a sticker. | 而且如果你乖的话 就给一张贴纸 |
[30:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:46] | Look, I want what’s best for Jabbar, | 我想给乔巴最好的 |
[30:48] | and he loves Renee, and, you know, | 他喜欢蕾妮 |
[30:50] | She’s really good at taking care of him. | 她确实很会照顾乔巴 |
[30:52] | And it’s what Jasmine wants, | 而且这正是贾思敏所希望的 |
[30:55] | But… | 但是… |
[30:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:59] | It doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对 |
[31:02] | Yeah, exactly. | 对对对 就是这样 |
[31:03] | I mean, I love him to death, so, you know, | 我是说 我非常疼爱乔巴 |
[31:08] | Maybe I should just step up and take on the whole enchilada. | 也许我应该站出来 承担所有的责任 |
[31:12] | Okay, so what’s the problem? | 那到底有什么问题 |
[31:15] | Well, the problem is– | 问题是 |
[31:17] | and I hope this doesn’t shock you… | 希望说出来别吓到你了 |
[31:19] | but I’m a bit of a screw-up. | 我有些混乱了 |
[31:21] | And to be totally honest, | 说实话 |
[31:23] | I kind of like my freedom. | 我喜欢自由的感觉 |
[31:25] | Then I think, “Man, how selfish. | 然后我就想 这也太自私了吧 |
[31:28] | What kind of dad doesn’t want to be with his kid all the time?” | 哪个爸爸不想成天陪着自己的孩子 |
[31:30] | Then I go, | 然后我又想 |
[31:31] | “Oh, maybe the kind that will fall asleep while he’s swimming” | 也许那种爸爸在孩子游泳的时候睡着了 |
[31:36] | “r forget to pick him up at soccer practice or,” | 或是忘了去接在球场训练的儿子 |
[31:36] | “you know, feeds him the wrong type of lactaid–“ | 也许喂错了奶粉 |
[31:39] | Crosby? | 克罗斯比 |
[31:40] | I know. I’m all over the place. | 我知道我就是那样的爸爸 |
[31:42] | No, I just– | 不 我只是 |
[31:44] | I think you’d be a great full-time dad. | 我觉得你会是一个非常棒的全职爸爸 |
[31:50] | For real? | 真的 |
[31:52] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[31:56] | No way. Who did this? | 不会吧 谁做的这个 |
[31:59] | Was that you? That is super cool. | 是你吗 太酷了 |
[32:02] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[32:03] | More paper? Okay, I’ll be right back. | 还要纸吗 好的 马上过来 |
[32:04] | Oh, that’s cool, guys. | 太酷了 伙计们 |
[32:06] | Hey, is this going on the front of that? | 是要把这个放在上面吗 |
[32:09] | You know what you can do? | 你知道怎么做吧 |
[32:12] | You guys needs more? | 你们还要吗 |
[32:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:15] | Okay, brilliant. | 好了 天才 |
[32:17] | Are you free next week? | 你下周还有空吗 |
[32:20] | They’re kind of into it, right? | 看来他们很喜欢这个 对吧 |
[32:23] | I’m making the hamster. | 我要给仓鼠做房子 |
[32:25] | His name is Ernie. | 他叫尔尼 |
[32:27] | – That’s a good name. – Your dad is awesome. | -好名字 -你爸爸太棒了 |
[32:30] | I Know. | 我知道 |
[32:35] | Honey, I need you to put down the game and eat. | 宝贝 把游戏放下 吃点东西 |
[32:37] | I can’t. Peas got on the macaroni. | 我不吃 通心粉上有豆子 |
[32:39] | Ugh, babe, it’s fine. | 宝贝 没关系的 |
[32:40] | – You need to eat your supper. – No, it’s not! | -你得吃晚饭啊 -不 不吃 |
[32:42] | Peas got on the macaroni. | 通心粉上有豆子 |
[32:43] | I just told you it’s not fine. | 我说过 这个不行 |
[32:44] | Where’s your father? | 你爸爸呢 |
[32:46] | He’s probably working. | 大概在工作 |
[32:47] | He said he has to do cost reports. | 他说他要做成本报告 |
[32:49] | – Hey, mom, can I – what? Wait. | -妈妈 我能否 -什么 等等 |
[32:51] | – What are you – Do you like my dress? | -你要 -我的裙子怎么样 |
[32:52] | Oh, you know what? I wanted to talk | 你知道吗 我想 |
[32:53] | to you about your speech. I think you should add in | 跟你谈谈你的演讲稿 我觉得你该 |
[32:55] | that you were room rep in eighth grade. | 加上你在八年级的时候是学生代表 |
[32:57] | I think it’s a phenomenal idea. | 我觉得这个点子很不错 |
[32:58] | Uh-huh. Right. | 是的 |
[33:00] | That just wouldn’t really fit into my speech. | 不过放进演讲里不大合适 |
[33:01] | Yes, it would. | 不会的 合适的 |
[33:03] | Right, well, | 是的 不过 |
[33:04] | aunt Sarah and I replaced that part with a joke. | 我和莎拉姑姑把那段换成了一个笑话 |
[33:06] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[33:07] | Um, nothing. It’s not a big deal. | 没什么啊 没什么大不了的 |
[33:09] | – Aunt Sarah? – It was just funnier that way. | -莎拉姑姑 -这样改更有趣些 |
[33:11] | Honey, the speech was perfect. | 亲爱的 这个演讲稿非常完美 |
[33:13] | – I have to go. – Where are you going? | -我要走了 -你要去哪儿 |
[33:15] | Uh, a basketball game, and they’re announcing | 一场篮球比赛 他们要宣布 |
[33:17] | the candidates, and it’s required. | 候选人名单 必须到场 |
[33:18] | Otherwise–I didn’t know. | 不然的话 我不知道 |
[33:19] | You’re not going because you’re babysitting. | 你要照顾弟弟 不能走 |
[33:21] | No, I have to go. That’s why I’m all dressed up. | 不 我必须去 所以才穿得这么正式 |
[33:22] | No, I can stay by myself. | 我可以自己照顾自己 |
[33:24] | There’s someone honking in the driveway. | 有人在外面按喇叭 |
[33:26] | Hey, why is our babysitter heading out the front door? | 怎么我们的保姆在往外走 |
[33:28] | – Haddie! – Because they’re announcing her | -海迪 -因为他们要在中场休息时 |
[33:29] | at halftime with the candidates. | 宣布她为候选人 |
[33:31] | I don’t know. I told her she had to do it, | 我不知道 我告诉她得留下照顾弟弟的 |
[33:33] | and she’s a snot. | 她蛮不讲理 |
[33:34] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[33:35] | What do you mean? We’re not going out, honey. | 你说呢 我们去不了 亲爱的 |
[33:36] | – This is too hard. – No. No, no, no, no. | -太难了 -不 不 不 不 |
[33:37] | We are going out. | 我们要去约会 |
[33:39] | Okay, who’s gonna baby-sit? | 那谁来当保姆 |
[33:40] | First of all, you look beautiful. | 首先 你今晚很漂亮 |
[33:42] | I am going to call my mom and dad. | 我给我爸妈打电话 |
[33:44] | Well, thank you. Your dad and your mom? | 谢谢 你爸妈 |
[33:46] | Your dad takes, like, four hours to leave the house. | 你爸爸可是要花4个小时准备才能出门的 |
[33:48] | I will tell them to hurry. We are going out. | 我叫他们快点 我们要去约会 |
[33:54] | It’s not Bastide, but it’s something. | 这不是巴斯帝餐厅 但是挺不错的 |
[33:57] | I know, but we’re here. | 我知道 来都来了 |
[33:58] | Everybody looks like they’re having a good time. | 每个人都玩的挺高兴的 |
[33:59] | – It’s kitschy, it’s fun. – It’s good. | -很别致 很有意思 -不错 |
[34:00] | I just wanted everything to be perfect. | 我只是想一切都很完美 |
[34:02] | It is perfect, okay? | 这很完美了 对吧 |
[34:04] | We’re alone. We’re together. You look beautiful. | 就我们俩人 你看起来这么漂亮 |
[34:07] | Braverman? Party of two? | 布雷弗曼 两个人吗 |
[34:08] | – Right here. – That’s us. | -就在这儿 -就我们俩 |
[34:10] | That’s cute. | 太好了 |
[34:12] | Welcome to the Swanky Crab. | 欢迎来到香蟹居 |
[34:16] | Stanky crab. | 什么烂蟹居 |
[34:21] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -我的天 -怎么 |
[34:23] | – Nothing. – Wait, wait, whoa. | -没什么 -等等 等等 |
[34:28] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[34:29] | What’s up, Mike? | 怎么回事 迈克 |
[34:31] | Adam. Look it, Kristina. | 亚当 还有 克利斯蒂娜 |
[34:32] | – It’s Mike from work. – How’s it going, Mike? | -公司里的迈克 -你好啊 迈克 |
[34:35] | – What’s up, boss man? – Hello. | -你好 老板 -你好 |
[34:37] | So we were– that’s so crazy. | 这真是 太疯狂了 |
[34:39] | We were just about to order | 我们正要点餐 |
[34:40] | Right here at this table. | 就在这张桌子吧 |
[34:42] | Should I set your places over here? | 那就安排你们坐那里吧 |
[34:45] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[34:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:50] | Yeah, great. | 很好 |
[34:55] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[34:57] | My sweet angel, how are ya? | 我的天使 你好吗 |
[35:00] | Good, dad. Morning, mom. | 很好 爸爸 妈妈 早上好 |
[35:02] | Morning, Drew. | 早上好 德鲁 |
[35:03] | Morning, sweetie. | 早上好 甜心 |
[35:05] | Whoo! Look at that shirt. | 看看那T恤 |
[35:08] | You never wear that. | 没见你穿过 |
[35:09] | Is it something special for someone special? | 为某个特别的人特意打扮的吧 |
[35:12] | Um, uh, no, mom, it’s not. | 不 妈妈 不是 |
[35:16] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[35:20] | Drew, honey. | 德鲁 亲爱的 |
[35:21] | – Drew. – Oh, my god, mom, what? | -德鲁 -天哪 妈妈 怎么了 |
[35:24] | Well, talk to me, okay? | 跟我谈谈 好吗 |
[35:25] | – Don’t just leave. – Look… | -别转身就走 -听着… |
[35:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:28] | Everything, okay, mom? | 所有事 妈妈 |
[35:30] | Your advice, Holly– she– | 你的建议 霍莉她 |
[35:32] | I tried to kiss her, okay? | 我去吻她 |
[35:33] | And she totally rejected me. | 她将我拒之门外 |
[35:35] | – Now she hates me. – Oh, honey, I’m sorry. | -现在她讨厌我 -亲爱的 很抱歉 |
[35:37] | Look, I don’t care, mom, if you’re sorry, | 听着 你抱不抱歉 我不在乎 |
[35:38] | Honestly, because, look, I’ve told you | 事实上 以为 我跟你说过 |
[35:41] | I don’t want your advice. | 我不需要你的建议 |
[35:43] | I don’t know how many times | 不知道跟你 |
[35:44] | I’ve told you that, and you just keep | 说了多少次 你老是 |
[35:45] | telling me things, and I don’t know what to do with it. | 不停地跟我说 我不知道怎么办 |
[35:48] | Well, I’m your mother. I was trying to help. | 我是你妈妈 我只是想帮你 |
[35:49] | Look, I don’t care if you’re trying to help, okay? | 我不在乎你帮不帮忙 |
[35:52] | You know, you messed this up. What I need’s my dad. | 你把这一切搞砸了 我需要的是我爸爸 |
[35:54] | And you screwed that up for me. | 而这也是你搞砸的 |
[35:57] | I don’t need your help, okay? | 我不需要你帮忙 明白了吗 |
[36:15] | Dad’s gonna launch the rocket. | 爸爸要发射火箭了 |
[36:16] | We might need you to call the fire department. | 也许你得呼叫消防队 |
[36:35] | Jimmy Koop asked me to the eighth-grade dance. | 吉姆·库普邀请我去八年级舞会 |
[36:38] | He was really smart… | 他非常聪明 |
[36:41] | Skinny, like you. | 身材修长 跟你一样 |
[36:43] | I was so excited. | 我非常激动 |
[36:45] | He said he’d meet me there. | 他说到时候来见我 |
[36:47] | And I stood out in front of the gym… | 我就站在体育馆外面 |
[36:50] | And waited. | 等啊 |
[36:54] | And I waited. | 等啊 |
[36:55] | And I waited. | 一直等 |
[36:58] | And he never showed up. | 而他却没有出现 |
[37:03] | When dad came to pick me up, I was crying and crying. | 当我爸爸来接我的时候 我不停地哭 |
[37:07] | And he said… | 然后他说 |
[37:10] | “Sweetheart, boys are like buses. | 甜心 男孩就像公共汽车 |
[37:15] | If you miss one, there’s another one coming.” | 来了又去 去了又来 |
[37:25] | Hey, mom… | 妈妈 |
[37:28] | I know it wasn’t your fault dad left. | 我知道爸爸的离开不是你的错 |
[37:30] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不应该那样说 |
[37:34] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没事 宝贝 |
[37:38] | I miss him sometimes too. | 有时我也会想他 |
[37:53] | Is your foot getting bigger? | 你的脚是不是长大了 |
[37:56] | No, no, I already know how to tie my shoes. | 不 不 我知道怎么系鞋带了 |
[37:58] | Oh, you want to tie it? | 你想自己系吗 |
[38:00] | All right, let’s see it. | 好吧 我看看 |
[38:05] | – Hello. – Oh, my god. | -你们好 -我的天 |
[38:08] | Mommy’s home. | 妈妈回来了 |
[38:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[38:13] | I missed you. | 我想你们了 |
[38:18] | You’re supposed– aren’t you supposed | 你不是应该 应该 |
[38:20] | to be in Holland? | 在荷兰的吗 |
[38:21] | – In Brussels. – In Brussels. | -布鲁塞尔 -布鲁塞尔 |
[38:22] | Is everything all right? | 没出什么事吧 |
[38:24] | Um, well, I… | 我… |
[38:27] | Did you get in a fight with somebody? | 你是不是跟人吵架了 |
[38:28] | No. | 没有 |
[38:30] | I left the company. | 我离开那家公司了 |
[38:33] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[38:34] | How come? | 为什么 |
[38:37] | Well, you know, I just always thought | 我一直在想 |
[38:39] | that it was everything that I wanted, | 这是我想要的一切 |
[38:41] | and for two hours every night during performances, | 每晚表演的那两个小时里 |
[38:44] | It was amazing, and it was wonderful. | 感觉太好了 非常棒 |
[38:46] | But the rest of the time was living out of suitcases | 但其他舞台以外的时间里 |
[38:49] | and feeling sad and lonely | 只有忧伤和寂寞 |
[38:50] | and missing my family. | 我想我的家人 |
[38:52] | You missed your family? | 想你的家人 |
[38:54] | – A lot. – Missing me? | -非常想 -想我吗 |
[38:56] | Yeah, you. | 是的 想你 |
[38:58] | We missed you. | 我们都想你 |
[39:03] | I made my decision. Here I am. | 我做了个决定 就回来了 |
[39:05] | Wait a minute. You’re here here. | 等一下 你回来了 |
[39:09] | You’re not going back to– you’re here for good? | 你不回去了 永远留下来 |
[39:10] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. | 是的 我就是这样想的 |
[39:12] | What? | 什么 |
[39:16] | – Oh, yes. – So what’s up? | -是的 -怎么回事 |
[39:19] | You guys going somewhere? What’s going on? | 你们要去哪里吗 有什么事吗 |
[39:20] | Grandpa’s having a big party. | 爷爷要开个大派对 |
[39:22] | Oh, he is, is he? | 是吗 |
[39:24] | It’s, uh, like, a family thing for Haddie. | 是的 为海迪庆祝 |
[39:27] | She won student-council president or something. | 她当了学生会主席什么的 |
[39:30] | Good for her. What are we waiting for? | 太好了 那我们还等什么 |
[39:32] | – Let’s get your sn. – Mom, I learned | -快穿上鞋子 -妈妈 我学会 |
[39:33] | how to tie my shoes. | 怎么样系鞋带了 |
[39:34] | You taught him how to tie his shoes? | 你教他系鞋带 |
[39:36] | Yeah, whatever. | 是啊 这有什么 |
[39:37] | We know how to tie our shoes now– | 我知道怎么系鞋带了 |
[39:39] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[39:41] | Come here. Get up here. | 过来 过来 |
[39:44] | We like you. We’re happy you’re home. | 你回家 我们太高兴了 |
[39:51] | “And I will make your ideas happen,” | 我要把你们的想法变为现实 |
[39:53] | “starting with removing the ban on freak dancing” | 首先废除怪谬舞会禁令 |
[39:56] | “and getting better food in the snack shop.” | 改善快餐店伙食 |
[39:58] | “Anyways, vote for me.” | 不管怎样 投我一票吧 |
[40:00] | “I’Haddie Bravean.” | 我是海迪·布雷弗曼 |
[40:01] | “I want to be your president.” | 我想成为你们的主席 |
[40:02] | “Si, se puede.” | 如果可以的话 |
[40:03] | And then I threw candy into the audience. | 然后我就向观众撒糖 |
[40:05] | Go, Haddie! | 加油 海迪 |
[40:06] | That’s very good. Did you write that? | 太棒了 你写的吗 |
[40:08] | Uh, yeah, yeah, like, five minutes before. | 是的 上台5分钟前写的 |
[40:11] | I was just stressed out. | 我当时紧张死了 |
[40:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:14] | Haddie, I am very proud of you, | 海迪 我太为你感到自豪了 |
[40:16] | not just because you won, | 不仅因为你赢了 |
[40:16] | but because of how you conducted yourself. | 还因为你知道如何自我引导 |
[40:18] | All right, mostly because you won. | 当然 主要还是因为你赢了 |
[40:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[40:22] | Cheers. There you go. | 干杯 加油 |
[40:24] | I forgot the cake at Primo’s. | 我忘了去布里莫西点屋取蛋糕了 |
[40:26] | – You did? – I didn’t pick it up. | -你忘了 -我忘了拿 |
[40:27] | – Daddy, help her. – We can’t have a celebration | -爸爸 帮帮忙 -没有蛋糕 |
[40:29] | – without a cake. – Haddie, I forgot the cake. | -怎么庆祝 -海迪 我忘了取蛋糕 |
[40:30] | We’re gonna go get your cake. | 我们去拿蛋糕 |
[40:31] | We got to go to Primo’s. | 我们去布里莫西点屋 |
[40:33] | Mom forgot the cake. | 妈妈别管蛋糕了 |
[40:39] | Honey, you missed the turn. | 亲爱的 你忘了转弯了 |
[40:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:01] | 9 8 7 6 5 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, | |
[41:05] | 4 3 2 1 4, 3, 2, 1. |