时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I mean, we’re just studying, right? | 我是说 我们只是学习 对吧 |
[00:02] | We’re not trying to flirt with our s.A.T. tutor? | 不是要跟我们的SAT老师调情 对吧 |
[00:05] | It’s making me feel like I’m crashing a date | 这让我觉得自己像是你和霍华德 |
[00:06] | with you and Howard. | 之间的大灯泡 |
[00:08] | This is kind of how I hoped it would be. | 这正是我的希望 |
[00:15] | I should give you back this ring | 我应该把这个戒指还给你 |
[00:17] | before you lose it. | 别给你弄丢了 |
[00:18] | I’m really touched. I’m so excited. | 我很感动 很兴奋 |
[00:20] | I didn’t suggest you for the booth job. | 我没有推荐你去参展 |
[00:22] | What do you mean? Gordon said that you did. | 什么意思 戈登说你推荐了 |
[00:24] | He usually has an ulterior motive. | 他总是有不可告人的目的 |
[00:26] | You really don’t get how amazing you are, do you? | 你是真的不知道自己有多棒 对吧 |
[00:36] | Hey, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[00:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[00:39] | Being festive. | 筹备节日 |
[00:40] | Honey, orange is for doctor appointments, | 亲爱的 桔红色是用来标记医生预约的 |
[00:43] | not for Halloween. | 不是用来标记万圣节的 |
[00:44] | You know what? I was thinking, | 知道吗 我在想 |
[00:45] | – Speaking of that, that– – Purple. | -说到这 -用紫色 |
[00:47] | Look, I know that usually we stay home on Halloween, | 我知道我们通常都呆在家里过万圣节 |
[00:49] | but I was thinking maybe this year | 但是今年 我想 |
[00:51] | we’d try taking Max over to my parents’ house. | 我们应该尝试带麦克斯去我父母家 |
[00:55] | You’re not serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[00:56] | There’s no– – it’s Halloween. | 这是万圣节 |
[00:58] | Go ahead. Ask him. | 试试 问他 |
[00:59] | Hey, Max, uh, you know how we usually at stay home | 麦克斯 我们以前都在家 |
[01:01] | on–on Halloween? | 过万圣节 对吧 |
[01:03] | I was thinking that maybe this year, | 今年 我想 |
[01:04] | we’d go over to grandpa and grandma’s. | 我们该去爷爷奶奶家 |
[01:06] | I do not want to. | 我不想去 |
[01:08] | It’s so much fun. | 很有意思的 |
[01:09] | – Could you open this? – You get to dress up in a– | -你能打开这个吗 -你可以打扮成 |
[01:11] | Honey, it’s okay. You don’t have to go. | 宝贝 没事 你可以不去的 |
[01:12] | I want to go trick-or-treating. | 我想玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[01:13] | It was just an idea. | 那只是个想法 |
[01:14] | I want to go trick-or-treating. | 我想玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[01:16] | – Really? – Max, honey… | -真的吗 -麦克斯 宝贝 |
[01:17] | You’ve never been trick-or-treating. | 你从没玩过”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[01:18] | He was trick-or-treating once. | 他玩过一次 |
[01:20] | When he was 18 months old. | 他18个月大的时候 |
[01:22] | Max, are you sure you want to go trick-or-treating? | 麦克斯 你真想玩”不给糖就捣蛋”吗 |
[01:24] | – Well, you get candy… – Really? | -会得到糖果的 -真的吗 |
[01:25] | For just going up to a door and asking. | 只要走到门口要就行了 |
[01:27] | Yes, you do. That is correct. | 对 是这样的 没错 |
[01:29] | – Hold on. – And it’s so… | -等等 -这很… |
[01:30] | You walk up to a door, you knock. | 你走到门口 敲门 |
[01:31] | You can dress up however you want to dress up. | 你可以爱穿什么就穿什么 |
[01:33] | You can pick your own costume. You could be a pirate. | 你可以自己挑衣服 你可以穿成海盗 |
[01:35] | I want to be a cockroach. | 我想穿成蟑螂 |
[01:37] | Or a cockroach. | 蟑螂也行 |
[01:38] | Come on, Syd! | 快点 西德 |
[01:40] | Mommy, I know what I want to be for Halloween. | 妈咪 我知道万圣节想穿什么了 |
[01:42] | You do? Here, work with me. | 是吗 来帮忙 |
[01:44] | What do you want to be? | 你想穿成什么 |
[01:45] | I want to be a beauty queen. | 我想穿成选美冠军 |
[01:47] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[01:49] | I want to be Miss California. | 我想当加利福尼亚小姐 |
[01:51] | Sweetie… | 宝贝 |
[01:53] | Why don’t you want to be a ladybug… | 为什么不想打扮成瓢虫呢 |
[01:55] | Like you were last year? That was so cute. | 就像你去年那样 多可爱呀 |
[01:57] | Here, can you put that on? | 来 戴上这个 |
[01:59] | I was a ladybug when I was little. | 我小的时候穿成瓢虫 |
[02:00] | I think you’re still pretty little. | 我觉得你还小着呢 |
[02:03] | Mommy, stop. | 妈咪 停 |
[02:05] | I’m not little. | 我不小了 |
[02:06] | And I want to be Miss California. | 我想穿成加利福尼亚小姐那样 |
[02:09] | Okay. Why don’t we discuss it later? | 好吧 这事我们以后再讨论 |
[02:12] | No, mom, I know what I want. | 不 妈妈 我知道我想要什么 |
[02:14] | I want to be Miss California. | 我想当加利福尼亚小姐 |
[02:16] | Okay, we’re gonna think about it, | 好吧 我们会考虑的 |
[02:17] | And then… | 然后 |
[02:19] | We’ll discuss it later. | 我们再讨论 |
[02:21] | Is your grandpa excited enough | 你觉得你爷爷对万圣节 |
[02:23] | about Halloween, you think? | 的兴致够高吗 |
[02:24] | – Yeah, I know. – Good morning. | -我知道 -早上好 |
[02:26] | It’s so tight, I can’t even breathe. | 太紧了 我都喘不上气了 |
[02:27] | – Can you help me– – You look really hot. | -能帮我… -你看起来很辣 |
[02:29] | Bet it’s for that forklift-operator guy, huh? | 一定是为了那个叉车操作员 对吧 |
[02:31] | Oh, well, actually, that’s sort of over. | 事实上 我们算是没戏了 |
[02:33] | – Who’s forklift guy? – No, it’s done. | -谁是叉车男 -不 没戏了 |
[02:36] | Well, you’re dressing for someone. | 不管怎样 你是为了某人盛装打扮 |
[02:37] | Guess what. | 猜我找到什么了 |
[02:39] | I found my zombie arm. | 我找到我的僵尸手臂了 |
[02:41] | Gosh, cool. | 天啊 酷 |
[02:44] | – Look at all of this. – Hey, can I see the leg? | -看看这些 -我能看看这条腿吗 |
[02:45] | – Can I see the leg? – Yeah. | -我能看看那条腿吗 -当然 |
[02:46] | We got three days till Halloween. | 离万圣节还有三天 |
[02:48] | That means we are behind. | 我们已经落后了 |
[02:50] | – Behind the neighbors or– – Nobody make any plans. | -落后于邻居还是 -没人做计划 |
[02:52] | All right? I want all hands on deck here. | 好吗 我要集合所有人来帮忙 |
[02:54] | We are gonna scare the piss | 今年 我们要把邻居小孩们 |
[02:55] | out of the neighborhood kids this year. | 吓得屁滚尿流 |
[02:57] | Oh, Zeek, we’re not scaring the piss out of anybody. | 奇克 我们谁也不吓唬 |
[03:00] | Amber would like to scare the piss | 安博会想要把邻居小孩们 |
[03:01] | out of the neighborhood kids. | 吓得屁滚尿流 |
[03:03] | I do. That’s right up my alley, but I can’t. | 对 这很合我胃口 但是我不能 |
[03:04] | I have to go to Kelsey’s mom’s benefit thing. | 我要去凯尔茜妈妈的慈善晚宴什么的 |
[03:07] | Uh, Sarah, you tell Amber | 萨拉 你告诉安博 |
[03:09] | that she’s got to spend Halloween with her family. | 她应该跟家人一起过万圣节 |
[03:11] | I’m really sorry, dad. | 我很抱歉 爸爸 |
[03:12] | It’s probably a bad time to tell you. | 这时候告诉你时机不好 |
[03:14] | But I can’t be there either, | 不过我也不在家 |
[03:16] | Um, ’cause I got to work at the bar. | 因为我要到酒吧上班 |
[03:17] | Wait a minute. Honey… | 等等 亲爱的 |
[03:19] | Sweetheart, this is important to me. | 亲爱的 这对我很重要 |
[03:21] | Dad, I don’t make money at this day job. | 爸爸 我白班的工作不挣钱 |
[03:22] | And, you know, it’s a big night for tips. | 而且 那天小费会很多的 |
[03:24] | So, um–but I’ll be wearing a costume. | 所以 但是我会穿万圣节服装 |
[03:25] | So will I. I will too. | 我也会穿 我也会穿 |
[03:27] | – Hey, we’ll send pictures. – Yeah, we will. | -我们给你发照片 -对 发照片 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:39] | I guess it’s just you and me, kid. | 看来只剩我们俩了 孩子 |
[03:42] | Don’t you want to at least go inside | 你不想进去 |
[03:44] | and see what it’s like? | 参观一下吗 |
[03:45] | What time will you pick me up? | 你们什么时候来接我 |
[03:47] | Buddy, you’re gonna be having so much fun, | 伙计 你会玩得很开心 |
[03:49] | you’re not even gonna want us to come by. | 以至于都不希望我们来接你 |
[03:52] | 2:30, right on the dot. | 2:30 准时来 |
[03:54] | What if I don’t feel good? | 要是我不舒服怎么办 |
[03:55] | Could I come home sooner? | 我能早点回家吗 |
[04:00] | Dude, this is incredible. | 伙计 这太不可思议了 |
[04:03] | – How did you do this? – Do what? | -你怎么做的 -做什么 |
[04:05] | Do what? You have the best cubby in the whole class. | 做什么了 你的格子是全班最好的 |
[04:07] | It’s blue, your favorite color. | 蓝色的 你最喜欢的颜色 |
[04:09] | It’s at waist level, so you don’t hurt your back | 正好在腰的高度 这样你放书包时 |
[04:11] | when you’re putting your pack in there. | 就不会伤到腰 |
[04:12] | Did you pay someone off to get it? | 你给人钱换来的吗 |
[04:14] | – I didn’t. – Maybe you’re just lucky. | -我没有 -可能你就是很幸运 |
[04:17] | You want to give it a shot? Let’s see it. | 你想试试看吗 我们试试 |
[04:24] | Are you new? | 你是新来的吗 |
[04:25] | Do you want to see the class pet? | 你想看看我们班的宠物吗 |
[04:28] | His name is Marvin, and he eats crickets. | 他叫马文 他吃蟋蟀 |
[04:31] | Sometimes he leaves their heads. | 有时 他会留下它们的头 |
[04:35] | – Okay. – Bye, buddy. | -好的 -拜拜 伙计 |
[04:37] | – Have a good day. – Okay. | -玩的愉快 -好的 |
[04:41] | – They were holding hands… – That is so cute. | -他们牵着手 -真可爱 |
[04:44] | The little guy with glasses. | 戴眼镜的小朋友 |
[05:03] | Hi. I was… | 嗨 我在… |
[05:05] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[05:06] | Good. You? | 很好 你呢 |
[05:08] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[05:18] | Sarah, I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 萨拉 我正想告诉你 |
[05:24] | The specs on the mx-20 are late, | mx-20的计算说明晚了 |
[05:26] | And, you know, that’s your responsibility. | 要知道 那是你的责任 |
[05:28] | And I need you to have the design team | 我要你让设计部 |
[05:29] | have that on my desk no later than tomorrow, okay? | 在明天前把那个放到我桌子上 行吗 |
[05:34] | Right. | 好的 |
[05:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:27] | Halloween can be a very challenging holiday | 对这些孩子来说 万圣节是个 |
[06:30] | – for these kids, honestly. – Exactly. | -颇具挑战性的节日 -确实 |
[06:32] | – It’s no question. – Okay, so… | -毫无疑问 -明白 所以 |
[06:34] | We just never go out in the world? | 我们永远不走出门 进入现实世界吗 |
[06:36] | We just sequester ourselves in our house? | 我们就这样总是把自己关在家里吗 |
[06:37] | What would you say would be the biggest challenges | 你觉得对麦克斯来说 过万圣节最大的 |
[06:40] | for Max with Halloween? | 挑战是什么 |
[06:42] | – Candles. – Candles? | -蜡烛 -蜡烛 |
[06:43] | – The people. – Fire. | -人群 -火 |
[06:45] | – The scary costumes. – He’s uncomfortable with fire. | -可怕的服装 -他害怕火 |
[06:47] | But he has– | 不过他 |
[06:48] | That is a massive understatement. | 你们太小看他了 |
[06:49] | This is important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[06:51] | – Right. – This is our family’s holiday. | -好吧 -这是我们的家庭节日 |
[06:53] | That’s because your family’s insane. | 那是因为你们家都疯了 |
[06:55] | It’s one holiday | 这是我们仅剩的 |
[06:57] | that we have where there isn’t any family drama. | 不会上演家庭闹剧的节日了 |
[06:59] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[07:00] | And I would like my son to be a part of it. | 我希望我的儿子也能参与其中 |
[07:02] | Actually, guess what. | 事实上 知道吗 |
[07:03] | Okay, a few years ago, I celebrated Halloween. | 几年前 我过万圣节 |
[07:06] | I didn’t want Max to feel left out. | 我不希望麦克斯感觉受冷落 |
[07:08] | So we sort of made a game out of it, okay? | 我们算是创造了个游戏 对吧 |
[07:11] | We turned off all the lights. | 我们把灯都关掉 |
[07:12] | And we hid from all the trick-or-treaters. | 躲开所有’不给糖就捣乱’的孩子 |
[07:15] | We went upstairs, and we played a game of monopoly | 我们到楼上 打着手电筒 |
[07:17] | with the flashlight. | 玩大富翁 |
[07:18] | All right, doc, listen, | 好吧 医生 听着 |
[07:20] | Bottom line– do we, or don’t we? | 底线 我们做还是不做 |
[07:22] | You know, if Max wants to try this, | 你知道 如果麦克斯想尝试 |
[07:25] | Why don’t you follow his lead, hmm? | 你们何不听他的 |
[07:27] | – All right. – Are you kidding? | -好的 -你开玩笑吧 |
[07:30] | He’s never done this before. | 他以前从来没玩过 |
[07:32] | And I understand, | 我理解 |
[07:33] | and your concerns are completely valid. | 你的担心是有道理的 |
[07:35] | But if Max is truly motivated to try this, | 但如果麦克斯真的想尝试 |
[07:38] | that’s an opportunity that you don’t want to pass by. | 这是个你不想错过的机会 |
[07:41] | I think the key to this is preparation. | 我认为关键在于准备充分 |
[07:44] | Preview for Max as much as you possibly can. | 尽量给麦克斯多做几次模拟练习 |
[07:47] | Let him know exactly what he’s going to be getting into | 让他提前知道 |
[07:50] | – ahead of time. – All right. | -事情会如何进展 -好的 |
[07:52] | Keep it small. | 规模小点 |
[07:54] | I think, probably best just the three of you… | 我认为 最好只有你们三个人 |
[07:57] | – This year. – All right. | -今年 -好的 |
[08:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:01] | Let’s go for it– come on–as a family. | 我们开动吧 加油 做为一家人 |
[08:04] | – Okay. – Okay, it’s gonna be great. | -好的 -好的 会很棒的 |
[08:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:08] | We’re gonna go trick-or-treating. | 我们玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | This place is amazing. | 这地方太棒了 |
[08:17] | Ooh, I can put a vegetable garden out there. | 我可以在那弄片菜地 |
[08:20] | No, you don’t want to put a vegetable garden. | 不 你不想弄片菜地 |
[08:22] | – Yeah, I do. – No, ’cause then it’ll just– | -不 我想 -你不想 因为 |
[08:24] | The dog will run through it and mess it all up, | 狗会跑过来 弄得一片狼藉 |
[08:27] | and then we’ll have to clean it all up. | 然后我们还得清理 |
[08:29] | – What dog? – A dog. | -什么狗 -一只狗 |
[08:31] | You know, you–you– a new place, | 你知道 你 新地方 |
[08:33] | A big–big lab maybe named Marley or something. | 一个很大的拉布拉多犬 叫马雷什么的 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I don’t–I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:39] | Because I’m a cat person. | 因为我喜欢猫 |
[08:41] | Grody. You’re a cat person? | 天 你喜欢猫吗 |
[08:42] | – Yeah. – Cats suck. | -对 -猫不好 |
[08:44] | They’re always licking themselves. | 他们总是舔自己 |
[08:46] | They’re narcissistic. They’re kind of O.C.D. | 他们很自恋 有点强迫症的样子 |
[08:49] | Dogs are way better. We got to get a dog. | 狗就好多了 我们要养条狗 |
[08:53] | “We”? | “我们” |
[08:56] | You just said “We.” | 你刚说”我们” |
[08:59] | You said we should– | 你说我们应该 |
[09:00] | – No, I said– – “We got to get a dog.” | -没 我说 -“我们应该养条狗” |
[09:02] | I said you got to get a dog. | 我说你应该养条狗 |
[09:03] | No, I’m pretty sure I heard you say “We.” | 不 我很确定你说的是”我们” |
[09:06] | Hmm, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[09:08] | I think I said “You,” | 我认为我说的是”你” |
[09:10] | Meaning you and Jabbar, should get a… | 说的是你和乔巴 应该养 |
[09:13] | What’s happening behind this door? | 这扇门后是什么 |
[09:17] | You said, “We,” weirdo. | 你说的”我们” 怪人 |
[09:23] | Okay, Max, I want you to look at this. | 好了 麦克斯 我想让你看看这个 |
[09:24] | This is a ball, but it’s really, on Halloween night, | 这是个球 但是万圣节晚上 |
[09:26] | going to be a jack-o’-lantern | 将会是一盏南瓜灯 |
[09:28] | filled with fire and candles, okay? | 里面填着蜡烛和火 明白吗 |
[09:30] | And there’s gonna be people around, loud noises– | 周围会有很多人 很多噪音 |
[09:31] | Well, the thing– the thing– | 那个 这个东西 |
[09:33] | – People are gonna be– – I don’t get it! | -人们会 -我不明白 |
[09:34] | I don’t get it. I don’t want a trick. | 我不明白 我不想捣乱 |
[09:35] | So shouldn’t I just say “Treat,” | 我不能只说”给糖果”吗 |
[09:37] | Or just, like, “Give me candy”? | 或者只说”给我糖” |
[09:39] | Well, yeah, but, honey, I didn’t make up the rules. | 可是 亲爱的 不是我定的规矩 |
[09:40] | I just know what it takes to get a mini-snickers or– | 我只知道这样做能得到小士力架 或者 |
[09:43] | But what if someone gives me an almond joy? | 要是别人给我杏仁糖怎么办 |
[09:44] | Do I have to take it? | 我得收下吗 |
[09:46] | Well, yeah, you take it, and you’re polite about it, | 对 你要收下 要礼貌 |
[09:48] | But you can bring it home, and maybe dad’ll eat it. | 不过你可以带回家 或许你爸爸会吃的 |
[09:50] | He likes coconut. | 他喜欢椰蓉的 |
[09:51] | Coconut looks like the saliva | 椰蓉看上就像埋伏虫为了麻痹猎物 |
[09:52] | an ambush bug secretes in order to immobilize its prey. | 而分泌的唾沫一样 |
[09:55] | It’s disgusting– who would want to eat saliva | 真恶心 谁会想吃 |
[09:57] | in order to immobilize– | 为了麻痹动物分泌的唾液 |
[09:58] | Your dad. He loves it. Okay, now we’re here. | 你爸爸 他喜欢 好吧 我们到了 |
[10:01] | Knock on the door– | 敲门 |
[10:02] | Okay, go. Knock. | 好了 走 敲门 |
[10:04] | There’s no doorbell, so when that– | 没有门铃 所以 |
[10:05] | Just knock, hard. | 敲 使劲 |
[10:07] | There might be an “Old person” inside. | 里面可能是个”老人” |
[10:09] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[10:11] | Okay, and we step back. That’s good. That’s good. | 好了 退后 好了 好了 |
[10:13] | Oh, happy hallow’s eve. | 万圣节快乐 |
[10:14] | Oh, hi, old lady. | 嗨 老妇人 |
[10:17] | What a cute costume. What are you? | 多可爱的服装啊 你是什么 |
[10:19] | What do you say? | 你说什么 |
[10:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | No, you don’t say “Thank you” yet. | 不 还不到说谢谢的时候 |
[10:23] | You say… | 你说 |
[10:26] | Trick or treat! Argh! | 不给糖就捣乱 啊 |
[10:28] | Ohh. Ooh, scary! | 哎呀 好吓人 |
[10:30] | Take a piece of candy. | 拿块糖吧 |
[10:31] | Thank you. I love necco wafers. | 谢谢 我喜欢奈克威化 |
[10:32] | We put this in the bag, | 把这个放到袋子里 |
[10:33] | and we don’t eat it till we get home, | 回到家才能吃 |
[10:35] | – ’cause I have to check it. – Just the one piece. | -因为我要检查 -就拿一块 |
[10:36] | Young man, would you like a candy piece? | 年轻人 你想要块糖吗 |
[10:38] | – What do you say? – Thank you. | -你说什么 -谢谢 |
[10:40] | No, you say– | 不对 你说 |
[10:42] | Max, if you don’t say, “Trick or treat,” | 麦克斯 如果你不说”不给糖就捣乱” |
[10:44] | I can’t give you candy. | 我不能给你糖 |
[10:45] | But even if I say, “Trick or treat,” | 但是即使我说”不给糖就捣乱” |
[10:46] | it’s not really Halloween, so I won’t get candy. | 今天也不是真的万圣节 我也得不到糖 |
[10:48] | And even if it was Halloween, there’s nothing in that bowl. | 即使是万圣节 碗里也没有糖 |
[10:51] | – It’s true. We’re pretending. – It’s just air. | -没错 我们在假装 -只有空气 |
[10:52] | Except you’re practicing, okay? | 我们在练习 好吗 |
[10:54] | There’s nothing in this bowl. | 碗里什么也没有 |
[10:56] | Does anyone else have to practice? | 别人需要练习吗 |
[10:57] | – No. – Did you? | -不需要 -你呢 |
[10:59] | – No. – Why are you making me practice | -不需要 -既然别人都不练习 |
[11:00] | when no one else has to practice? | 你们为什么让我练习 |
[11:01] | It’s just because we’re practicing, Max. | 因为我们在练习 麦克斯 |
[11:04] | – Ten stickers! – You get one sticker, | -10张贴画 -1张贴画 |
[11:06] | and that’s enough. | 就足够了 |
[11:09] | Sorry, mom. I just– | 对不起 妈妈 我只是… |
[11:10] | I never know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[11:12] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[11:16] | It’s gonna be great. | 会很棒的 |
[11:18] | Okay, this–this is what we need to get verified– | 好吧 这个有待证实 |
[11:22] | Hey! Turns out the berkeley coffee near me | 原来我附近的伯克利咖啡 |
[11:25] | is the berkeley coffee near you. | 就是你附近的伯克利咖啡呀 |
[11:26] | I kissed my boss. | 我亲了我老板 |
[11:32] | Excuse us. Thank you. | 稍等一下 谢谢 |
[11:34] | Hi. Latte? | 嗨 拿铁 |
[11:36] | And come in. | 进来 |
[11:38] | Julia, I’m sure you have | 茱莉亚 我知道 |
[11:40] | a million more important things to do, | 你有的是更重要的事要做 |
[11:41] | but I’m in the process of ruining my future. | 但是我的将来就要毁了 |
[11:43] | Can you help? | 你能帮我吗 |
[11:45] | Oh, here, uh, Eric in accounting usually gets something good. | 这杯 财务部的埃里克总会受优待 |
[11:47] | Okay, you kissed Gordon? | 行了 你亲了戈登 |
[11:49] | – Yes, I did. – How–how– | -是的 -你怎么 |
[11:50] | My boss, Adam’s boss, | 我的老板 亚当的老板 |
[11:52] | The boss, you know? | 大老板 你知道吗 |
[11:53] | He was sexy and appealing. | 他很性感 有魅力 |
[11:54] | And he’s got the hair that’s, like, slicked back, | 他的头发 很顺地向后梳 |
[11:56] | except for when it flops forward. | 偶尔掉到前面 |
[11:57] | Oh, Sarah… | 萨拉 |
[11:59] | I was powerless to stop myself. | 我拦不住自己 |
[12:00] | He made me feel smart. | 他让我觉得自己很聪明 |
[12:01] | He made me feel like I was doing a good job. | 让我觉得我干得很不错 |
[12:03] | He–he made me feel like, for a minute, | 有那么一秒 他让我觉得 |
[12:06] | maybe I could be with the successful, good-looking guy. | 也许我能跟一个既成功又帅气的男人约会 |
[12:09] | – You can. – No, I can’t, Julia. | -你可以的 -不 不行 茱莉亚 |
[12:11] | Yes, you can. | 你能的 |
[12:11] | No, those guys like you, okay? | 不 那些人喜欢你 明白么 |
[12:13] | They–they will kiss me in the parking lot | 他们只是在停车场亲我 |
[12:15] | and then never call me. | 然后再也不会打电话给我 |
[12:17] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry. | 小可怜 |
[12:23] | I saw him at work today. | 我今天上班见到他了 |
[12:26] | He ignored me. | 他完全无视我 |
[12:30] | Okay, I-I hate to quote mom here, | 我不得不引用妈妈说过的话 |
[12:33] | But, you know, what she told us in high school. | 你记得我们高中时她告诉我们什么吗 |
[12:37] | You can get pregnant in a hot tub | 即使你不做爱 |
[12:39] | even if you don’t have sex? | 在浴缸里也会怀孕吗 |
[12:41] | – What? – Hmm? | -什么 -不是么 |
[12:43] | She said that? | 她说过那个吗 |
[12:44] | Maybe we got different talks. | 可能我们的谈话内容不一样 |
[12:45] | What did she say to you? | 她跟你说什么 |
[12:46] | She said, “Boys are dumb.” | 她说”男孩都很傻” |
[12:47] | Oh, that one. | 哦 那个 |
[12:48] | Yes, boys are dumb… | 对 男孩都很傻 |
[12:50] | Well, especially the ones I pick. | 尤其是我选的那些 |
[12:51] | One minute, please. Thank you. | 等一分钟 谢谢 |
[12:54] | Boys are dumb. Okay? | 男孩都很傻 知道吗 |
[12:55] | It’s not you. It’s not, okay? | 不是你的原因 不是你 知道吗 |
[12:57] | I can’t ever show my face there again. | 我没脸去那上班了 |
[13:00] | I acted like an idiot. | 我像个白痴 |
[13:02] | What you’re going to do | 你要做的是 |
[13:04] | is go back in there with your head held high. | 昂首挺胸地回去 |
[13:07] | And you’re gon give Eric in accounting his latte. | 把财务部的艾瑞克的拿铁给他 |
[13:09] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -要 |
[13:11] | You’re gonna hold your head high | 你要昂首挺胸 |
[13:12] | – No. – Let’s–let’s do this. | -不行 -要的 要的 |
[13:14] | And you’re not gonna let that jerk ruin your career, okay? | 不能让那个混蛋毁了你的事业 知道吗 |
[13:17] | My career. | 我的事业 |
[13:18] | Julia, uh, I’m an intern | 茱莉亚 我只是个实习生 |
[13:19] | And, uh, don’t really have a career. | 没什么事业可言 |
[13:22] | This is your shot. Take it. | 这是你的机会 抓住它 |
[13:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:27] | – You’re right. – Okay. | -你说得对 -对 |
[13:30] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[13:32] | Head up. | 昂首挺胸 |
[13:33] | Thanks, dude. | 多谢 姐们 |
[13:35] | – Yeah, dude. – Sorry. Hi. Sorry. | -没事 姐们 -抱歉 对不起 |
[13:38] | Hello. Come in. | 你们好 进来 |
[13:46] | All right, let me– let me take you back here. | 行 让我 让我回到前面 |
[13:48] | Focus, okay. | 集中注意力 好吗 |
[13:49] | Let me take you back to the beginning on this. | 跟着我从头开始 |
[13:51] | In 1963, I don’t know if you know this… | 1963年 我不知道你是否清楚 |
[13:54] | – Oh, I love this story. – But the United States | -喔 我喜欢这个故事 -美国 |
[13:56] | passed an amendment to the fair labor standards act | 政府通过修改公平劳动标准法 |
[13:59] | that gave women equality in the workplace. | 赋予女性同等的工作待遇 |
[14:01] | That’s–that’s so exciting. | 很 很振奋人心 |
[14:04] | That was progress. That was… | 那是一大进步 而这个 |
[14:06] | important and– and this… | 是很重要的 是 |
[14:09] | is–is just kind of… | 是 是种 |
[14:10] | I like it because it’s pink, | 我喜欢这个是因为是粉粉的 |
[14:12] | and that’s my favorite color. | 也是我最喜欢的颜色 |
[14:14] | – That’s true. – Yeah. | -没错 -是啊 |
[14:16] | But it kind of– it goes against everything | 不过有点 有点和 |
[14:19] | that–that we as women have been struggling against | 我们女性近50年来努力争取的目标 |
[14:22] | for the last 50 years. | 背道而驰了 |
[14:23] | You know, it’s… | 你知道 这 |
[14:26] | It’s, uh–it’s… | 这个 嗯 这个 |
[14:28] | It’s way too cold to be wearing that in October. | 10月里这么穿 太冷了 |
[14:31] | I mean, look-it, there’s, like, no sleeves on that, hon. | 我是说 看看 亲爱的 都没袖子 |
[14:34] | Miss California wears a fur coat. | 加利福尼亚小姐穿裘皮大衣的 |
[14:36] | I’ll wear that. | 我穿那个 |
[14:37] | I can’t–I can’t… | 我不能 不能 |
[14:39] | argue with… | 反对 |
[14:41] | I really, really, really, really, really, really want it. | 我真的真的真的真的很想要 |
[14:44] | Um, I’m gonna discuss it with your father. | 嗯 我得和你爸爸谈谈这事 |
[14:46] | Fur coat. | 裘皮大衣 |
[14:47] | Did she– she said fur coat. | 她真的那么说了吗 裘皮大衣 |
[14:48] | – Yeah. – That’s what she said? | -没错 -她就是这么说的吗 |
[14:50] | That’s… | 那可 |
[14:52] | I failed her, Joel. | 乔 我太失败了 |
[14:54] | And when it’s my turn to be student of the week, | 等轮到我当每周学生的时候 |
[14:56] | I get to bring Marvin home for the whole weekend. | 我就可以把马文带回家过周末 |
[15:00] | What exactly is Marvin? | 马文到底是什么 |
[15:02] | Okay, he’s this big. He has scales. | 听着 他这么大 长着鳞片 |
[15:04] | Oh, he has scales? | 哦 他有鳞片吗 |
[15:06] | Well, one of the places we saw… | 那个 我们看过的一套房子里 |
[15:09] | has a great play room that I’m sure Marvin would love. | 有个很大的游戏室 我确信马文会喜欢 |
[15:12] | You still thinking about that one… | 你还在考虑那套么 |
[15:14] | – With the smell? – Yeah. | -都是味儿的那套 -是啊 |
[15:16] | – That one? – What smell? | -那套吗 -什么味儿 |
[15:18] | You know, that funky smell. It’s kind of hard to describe. | 你知道 臭臭的 不太好描述 |
[15:20] | It was like canned soup or something. | 像是罐头汤之类的 |
[15:22] | Buddy, you want to live in a place | 伙计 你想住在闻着像 |
[15:24] | -that smells like broccoli soup? – Nuh-uh. | -花椰菜汤的地方么 -不要 |
[15:26] | Yeah, who would? | 就是 谁愿意呢 |
[15:29] | Hey, Jabbar, I hear the, uh, sailboat on the corner | 乔巴 我听说 转角的帆船 |
[15:32] | is decorated like a pirate ship for Halloween. | 为了万圣节 被打扮得像海盗船一样 |
[15:36] | I bet you if you go on deck, you can see it. | 我打赌 你要是站上甲板就能看到 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[15:43] | – But stay on the deck, okay? – Okay. | -但是就呆在甲板上 好吗 -好的 |
[15:49] | All right. What’s going on? | 行了 怎么回事 |
[15:51] | – Hmm? – What’s going on? | -什么 发生什么事了 |
[15:53] | Well, what’s going on is I don’t like that place. | 好吧 我就是不喜欢那个房子 |
[15:56] | I think it’s standard and boring. | 我觉得呆板无趣 |
[15:58] | I like it. | 可我喜欢 |
[16:00] | It’s close to the bart. It’s convenient. | 靠近地铁 很方便 |
[16:01] | Well, I thought you liked the place with the garden. | 那好 我以为你喜欢那套带花园的 |
[16:03] | I do, I do. | 我喜欢 是喜欢 |
[16:04] | But it’s, like, $500 more than I can afford. | 但比起我能承受的价格 高了500元 |
[16:07] | Well, I don’t want you to make a decision | 那好 我不想你以后后悔现在的决定 |
[16:08] | You’re gonna regret, you know. | 你会后悔的 |
[16:15] | The place with the garden is so much… | 有花园的那套 |
[16:18] | Nicer. | 好太多了 |
[16:19] | Well… | 这样的话 |
[16:20] | It’s–it’s my decision to make. | 是我的决定 我做主 |
[16:23] | It’s my place… | 是我的住处 |
[16:25] | Right? | 不是么 |
[16:28] | Yeah, right. | 是 你说得对 |
[16:39] | I’m gonna go check on him. | 我去看看孩子怎么样了 |
[16:47] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:48] | – Got a minute? – I got a conference call. | -有时间么 -我要开电话会议 |
[16:50] | Uh, you know what? Never mind. | 嗯 你知道么 算了 |
[16:52] | Come on in. I-I’ve got a minute. | 进来吧 我 我有时间 |
[16:54] | What’s doing? | 什么事 |
[16:56] | These are the specs you asked for. | 这是你要的计算说明 |
[16:58] | We went over them, and I think you’ll be pleased. | 我们检查过了 我觉得你会满意的 |
[16:59] | Terrific. Great. | 棒极了 |
[17:03] | What else? | 还有事么 |
[17:04] | Uh, just quickly, I was wondering, uh, | 嗯 小事 我就是在想 |
[17:06] | if Bob Ingomar’s order came in yet, | 鲍勃·伊格玛的订单是否到了 |
[17:08] | You know, from the convention. | 你知道 就是展销会的那个 |
[17:10] | He just seemed pleased– | 他看着很满意 |
[17:11] | Sarah, that’s not how it works. | 莎拉 事情没那么简单 |
[17:13] | It’s a process– negotiations, you know. | 是有程序的 磋商 你懂的 |
[17:16] | It’s not like it happens all of a sudden, poof, the very next day. | 并不是第二天就能全部搞定的 |
[17:19] | Of course, yeah. Duh. | 当然 没错 |
[17:21] | But as soon as there’s something to report, | 但是要是有进展的话 |
[17:22] | you’ll be the first to know, | 当我向全公司发出备忘录的时候 |
[17:24] | when I send out the company-wide memo. | 你会是第一个知道的 |
[17:25] | Okay. Thanks. | 行 谢谢 |
[17:30] | I’m sorry, um, but… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[17:33] | After everything you said to me… | 在你和我说了那些话后 |
[17:35] | Really? The company-wide memo? | 真的吗 得等面向全公司的备忘录吗 |
[17:39] | I’m confused. Is–is there a problem? | 我糊涂了 有什么问题吗 |
[17:41] | No, I just feel like you’re–you’re being weird. | 没有 我就是觉得 你有点古怪 |
[17:43] | I’m–I’m running my company. | 我 我在经营我的公司 |
[17:45] | Yes, but we kissed. | 没错 但我们接吻了 |
[17:50] | – We kissed, yeah. – In a parking lot. | -我们接吻了 没错 -在停车场 |
[17:52] | Yeah, and it was fantastic. | 对 感觉好极了 |
[17:54] | And now… | 而现在 |
[17:56] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:57] | You want to know what’s gonna happen next? | 你想知道接下去会发生什么吗 |
[18:00] | No, please. | 不用 |
[18:02] | Yeah, sort of. | 对 有点 |
[18:03] | And you’d like to talk about it right now? | 你想现在谈么 |
[18:05] | No, no, no. I-I don’t know. | 不 不用 我不知道 |
[18:08] | Sarah, look, I– | 莎拉 听着 我 |
[18:10] | I think you’re a wonderful, lovely woman. | 我觉得你是个优秀 可爱的女人 |
[18:13] | Okay. Never mind. Forget it. | 行了 算了 别说了 |
[18:14] | No, that’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[18:16] | No, no, no. Wait, wait. Hear me out. | 不 不要 慢着 听我说完 |
[18:17] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[18:18] | You know, I’ve got a conference call | 要知道 我还有个电话会议 |
[18:20] | that I’m three minutes late for, and, you know, to be honest… | 我已经迟到3分钟了 而你 老实说 |
[18:22] | Please be honest. | 请说实话 |
[18:23] | Be honest. Um… | 实话 |
[18:25] | We have very different lifestyles. | 我们的生活方式迥然不同 |
[18:28] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[18:29] | That means that, uh, you have kids, | 就是说 你有孩子 |
[18:32] | And I have a boat. | 而我 有条船 |
[18:34] | Having a boat is a lifestyle? | 有条船也算是生活方式么 |
[18:36] | We’re acting like teenagers. | 我们就像是十几岁的小孩子 |
[18:38] | No, no, no, maybe I’m not teenager enough for you. | 不对 或许对你而言我还不够幼稚 |
[18:40] | Well, you know, that’s not fair. | 你知道 这样说不公平 |
[18:42] | Hey, please. Sarah, please. | 嗨 求你 莎拉 求你 |
[18:43] | Okay, you know what? You’re right. | 算了 你知道么 你说得对 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry. Let’s forget it. | 我很抱歉 这事就算了吧 |
[18:46] | Let’s forget the whole thing ever happened. | 忘记所有发生过的事情 |
[18:48] | I really like my job. That’s what matters. | 我真的很喜欢我的工作 这才是重要的 |
[18:50] | Let’s just forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[18:51] | – I… – I’m fine. | -我 -我没事 |
[18:53] | I’ll wait for the memo. | 我会等着备忘录的 |
[18:59] | Well, I trust that your father | 我相信你爸爸 |
[19:01] | has explained to you | 已经和你解释过 |
[19:03] | the importance of the Braverman Halloween. | 布雷弗曼家万圣节的重要性了 |
[19:08] | I mean, sure, it’s about decorating the yard | 我是说 当然 要装饰前院 |
[19:11] | and scaring the hell out of the obnoxious neighbor twits. | 把可恶的邻居吓得屁滚尿流 |
[19:17] | But it’s a lot more than that, really… | 但还不止这些 真的 |
[19:21] | to me. | 对我而言 |
[19:24] | Halloween was the last holiday | 万圣节是我和你奶奶一起 |
[19:27] | that your grandmother and I got to spend together | 在我被分配去军事基地前 |
[19:29] | before I shipped off to basic. | 共度的最后一个节日 |
[19:32] | You know what that is? | 你知道那是什么么 |
[19:35] | Army training. | 军事训练 |
[19:37] | Fort Benning, Georgia– ah, there’s a total hellhole. | 本宁堡 乔治亚州 完全是个地狱 |
[19:43] | That’s a story for another time, yeah. | 这里头的故事另说了 |
[19:47] | The point is that Camille and I spent that Halloween | 重点是 卡米尔和我欢度万圣节 |
[19:50] | like it was christmas, new year’s, and easter… | 如同圣诞节 新年 复活节 |
[19:55] | All wrapped up together. | 所有节日放在一起 |
[19:59] | Oh, Max, we had a time. | 麦克斯 我们曾有过艰苦的时候 |
[20:05] | So I missed a few holidays after that, | 那以后 我错过了几个节日 |
[20:07] | But, see, I always had… | 不过 你看 我总是 |
[20:10] | the memory of that Halloween. | 记得那个万圣节 |
[20:15] | And that’s why it’s special. | 所以 万圣节很特别 |
[20:18] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:19] | – What is it? – For you. | -是什么 -给你的 |
[20:24] | Your grandma made it for you. | 你奶奶给你做的 |
[20:26] | Your dad has one just like it, Haddie too. | 你爸爸也有个一样的 海迪也有 |
[20:29] | Now you got one. | 现在你也有了 |
[20:30] | Do you think I’ll be able to get enough candy to fill it? | 你觉得我能要到足够多的糖装满它么 |
[20:33] | Oh, Max, we are sure as hell gonna try. | 麦克斯 我们无疑得试试 |
[20:35] | I’m gonna go test out how much it can fit. | 我得去看看它能装多少 |
[20:38] | Hey, bud. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[20:50] | Okay, we’ve got the Ehrins, | 好了 搞定艾林家了 |
[20:52] | the Hendersons, and the Carpenters. | 还有亨德森家 卡朋特家 |
[20:53] | They’re all on board | 他们都同意 |
[20:54] | to use the safety sticks for their jack-o’-lanterns. | 在南瓜灯里使用安全闪光棒 |
[20:56] | Great, and I spoke with the Guggenheims, | 太好了 我和古根海姆家说过了 |
[20:57] | So that’s taken care of. | 那么他家也搞定了 |
[20:58] | – Perfect, uh-huh. – All right? | -完美 嗯 -没事么 |
[20:59] | – Great. – Awesome. | -太好了 -棒极了 |
[21:00] | Awesome. Good job. | 棒极了 干得好 |
[21:02] | Hey, look at that dog. | 嗨 看看那只狗 |
[21:03] | Look how cute you are. | 太可爱了 |
[21:06] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[21:07] | – This is Morgan. – Hi, Morgan. | -他叫摩根 -你好呀 摩根 |
[21:10] | Um, do you live around here? | 你住附近么 |
[21:12] | I do. I’m, uh, just around the corner here, on Sycamore… | 对 我 就住在街角 西克莫街 |
[21:15] | – Okay. – Oh. | -好啊 -哦 |
[21:16] | The one with the doghouse in the front… | 门前有个狗屋的那家 |
[21:18] | – Perfect. – Morgan’s headquarters. | -太好了 -摩根的大本营 |
[21:20] | I love, love, love Sycamore. | 我爱死西克莫街了 |
[21:22] | Wow, are you cute. | 好可爱啊 |
[21:23] | Well, listen, my husband and I are out walking | 那个 听着 我和我丈夫 |
[21:24] | and just–we’re passing these out to neighbors | 就是 我们在派发这个 |
[21:27] | to maybe put in their jack-o’-lanterns this year | 今年或许可以用这个点南瓜灯 |
[21:28] | instead of candles. | 而不是蜡烛 |
[21:29] | – My son’s afraid of fire. – Oh. | -我儿子害怕火 -噢 是么 |
[21:31] | Yeah, we have orange, and we have yellow. | 是啊 我们有橙色的 黄色的 |
[21:33] | – Yeah. – He has asperger’s. | -是嘛 -他有阿斯伯格综合症 |
[21:34] | And I don’t even know why he wants to go trick-or-treating. | 我也不明白他为何要玩不给糖就捣乱游戏 |
[21:36] | – Okay. – But he just wants to go. | -是么 -不过他就是想玩 |
[21:38] | So if you wouldn’t mind putting these | 所以 要是你不介意的话 |
[21:39] | in your jack-o’-lantern instead of… | 把这个放在你的南瓜灯里 别用 |
[21:41] | Yeah, I-I could put ’em in the pumpkin. | 没事 我 我可以把它们放在南瓜里 |
[21:44] | They’re okay for the dog? | 对狗安全吧 |
[21:46] | Even better for the dog. | 对狗更好 |
[21:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[21:48] | – It’s not fire. – All right. | -不是火焰 -好的 |
[21:49] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -多谢 |
[21:50] | Come on, Mac daddy. | 来吧 迈克老爹 |
[21:52] | See ya, Mac daddy. | 回见 迈克老爹 |
[21:53] | Okay, daddy-o. | 好嘞 |
[21:54] | Honey, I don’t know how we’re gonna do all this. | 亲爱的 我不知道我们是否能完成这个 |
[21:56] | This is impossible. There’s a house over there that I don’t– | 根本不可能 那个有个房子 我不 |
[21:57] | Can we just pause for a second and note the absurdity | 我们能否就停一下 想想这有多荒唐 |
[21:59] | of trying to completely remove fire from Halloween? | 企图将万圣节里的火焰都给去了 |
[22:02] | Okay, well, you know what? | 好吧 你知道么 |
[22:03] | Let’s stay home, then. Well play monopoly again. | 我们还是呆在家里 还是玩大富翁 |
[22:04] | That was fun. | 那很有趣 |
[22:05] | You know, I forgot to tell you | 听着 我忘了告诉你 |
[22:07] | that Julia called, and she and Joel | 茱莉亚打电话来 说她和乔 |
[22:08] | are gonna bring Sydney over. | 要带西德尼过来 |
[22:10] | And then Crosby got wind of it, so they’re gonna come over too. | 后来克罗斯比听到风声 他们也要过来 |
[22:12] | Honey, they can’t. | 亲爱的 不行 |
[22:13] | Dr. Pelikan specifically said to keep the group small. | 帕利甘医生特别强调的 人少才好 |
[22:16] | Yeah, they’re all trying to be supportive of Max, okay? | 没错 但是他们都是想帮麦克斯 |
[22:18] | What am I supposed to say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[22:19] | Anyway, the point is that my whole family’s | 不管怎样 关键是我全家 |
[22:21] | gonna go, and I just… | 都要去 我只是 |
[22:22] | I feel really guilty about not being there, you know? | 我觉得很内疚去不了 你懂么 |
[22:24] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[22:26] | Hello? Are you listening to me, guy? | 嗨 你在听我说话么 |
[22:28] | Um, yes, yes. | 在听 在听 |
[22:30] | Okay, your family has some psychotic love of Halloween. | 好吧 你们家对万圣节有点变态的狂热 |
[22:32] | – That’s what I said. – In other news… | -就是我说的 -还有件事 |
[22:35] | Oh. Joy. | 哦 开心啊 |
[22:37] | Howard has invited us to a frat party. | 霍华德邀请我们去参加兄弟会的聚会 |
[22:39] | -That’s… – Awesome? | -那个 -棒极了 不是么 |
[22:42] | – So exciting. – Awesome, yes. | -太振奋了 -棒极了 |
[22:43] | – Where is it? – It’s across the bay. | -在哪里 -湖那边 |
[22:45] | – And it’s gonna be incredible. – No, we’re not going. | -会很棒的 -不行 我们不去 |
[22:46] | And we are totally going. | 不 我们要去 |
[22:48] | – No, we’re not going. – So, um… | -我们不去 -那么 |
[22:49] | I’m not going across the bay | 我不会去湖那边 |
[22:50] | to a frat party with Howard–no. | 和霍华德一起参加兄弟会聚会的 不去 |
[22:52] | Yeah. Why do you say it like that? | 是么 你为何这么说 |
[22:54] | Because it’s gonna be amazing. | 那会很精彩的 |
[22:58] | You know how… | 你知道 |
[22:59] | We’ve talked about… | 我们谈过的 |
[23:03] | It’s wrong to judge people by the way that they look, right? | 以貌取人是不对的 对么 |
[23:06] | And do you know how beauty contestants are judged? | 你知道选美比赛是怎么进行的么 |
[23:10] | Talent, swimsuit, and interview. | 才艺 泳装 还有问答 |
[23:14] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:19] | Well, mostly they’re judged by how they look. | 不过 总体而言他们还是以貌取人 |
[23:22] | And that’s wrong, so… | 那样是不对的 所以 |
[23:25] | All I’m saying is we do still have your ladybug costume… | 我要说的就是 我们还留着你的瓢虫服 |
[23:28] | You know, in–in the case that you decide | 你知道 万一 你决定 |
[23:30] | You have moral issues with what you’re wearing. | 你的打扮在道德上存在争议 |
[23:34] | Okay, um, why don’t we– | 好了 我们何不 |
[23:36] | Why don’t we just put this on, sweetie? | 我们何不把这个戴上 小甜心 |
[23:37] | Let’s see how it looks with the– with the tiara thing. | 看看戴上皇冠怎样 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:44] | Okay. | 行 |
[23:48] | There’s my– okay, let’s take a… | 这是我的 行了 我们拍个照 |
[23:50] | Even with the hand. Now, look at that. | 还有手势 看看这个 |
[23:53] | Cheese. | 笑 |
[23:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:58] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[23:59] | Ah, martini for the panda. You thought I forgot. | 给熊猫的马蒂尼 你以为我忘了么 |
[24:04] | I’ll take those, thank you. | 我来拿那些 谢谢 |
[24:06] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[24:11] | – What are you doing here? – Can you talk? | -你在这里干什么 -能说句话么 |
[24:13] | Um, not really. | 怕是不行 |
[24:15] | – I’ll have a beer. – Okay. | -给我来杯啤酒 -行 |
[24:19] | You’re completely right about me– | 关于我 你说的没错 |
[24:21] | Everything you said. | 你说的全部 |
[24:23] | – Huh? – I only date younger women. | -是么 -我只和年轻女性约会 |
[24:25] | The kid thing was always a deal breaker. | 一旦说到孩子的事情就坏事 |
[24:27] | And then there’s the fact that I am your boss. | 另外 还有个事实就是我是你老板 |
[24:29] | We are a terrible idea. | 我们约会是个非常糟糕的主意 |
[24:32] | Well, thank you so much for coming here to… | 那样的话 非常感谢你到这里来 |
[24:36] | tell me that. | 告诉我 |
[24:39] | I-I’ll have another one. Please, another beer. | 我 我再来一杯 请再来一杯 |
[24:42] | Hey, uh, Count… | 嗨 康特爵士 |
[24:44] | That one’s for you. One more, please. | 这杯给你 请再来一杯 |
[24:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:48] | There’s nothing I can do about my age, you know? | 要知道 我的年纪 我无能为力 |
[24:52] | And, um, the kids I’d happily give up, | 还有 孩子的事 我会很乐意放弃 |
[24:55] | But I really like my job, so… | 但是我真的很喜欢我的工作 所以 |
[24:58] | We’re at an impasse. | 我们还是算了 |
[25:02] | Then I’ll have another beer, okay? | 那么我再来一杯啤酒 好么 |
[25:05] | Sweetheart, this is for you. | 甜心 这个给你 |
[25:07] | And another and another and another– | 再来一杯 再再来一杯 再再再 |
[25:09] | However many it takes to get you to understand | 无论多少 只要能让你明白 |
[25:12] | that even though you are absolutely wrong for me, | 尽管你对我的看法完全错了 |
[25:16] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我还是无法停止想念你 |
[25:18] | Gordon… | 戈登 |
[25:20] | My boss… | 我的老板 |
[25:22] | Maybe it’s the cat suit. | 或许只是因为我的小野猫装 |
[25:24] | You’ll–you’ll get over it. | 你会 你会忘记的 |
[25:26] | I love it when people say no to me. | 我喜欢人们对我说不的时候 |
[25:30] | I’m just gonna stick around for a while, | 我会在这里呆会儿的 |
[25:31] | if it’s okay with you. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[25:41] | Okay, guys, Halloween 101– | 好了 伙计们 万圣节须知 |
[25:43] | I’ve got the map out right here. | 我准备了地图 |
[25:44] | From Sycamore, right here– are you guys listening? | 从西克莫街开始 这里 你们在听么 |
[25:47] | – Yeah. – Anybody listening? | -在听 -有人在听么 |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 在听 |
[25:49] | We’re gonna make a right onto oak street. | 我们再右转到橡树街 |
[25:50] | Honey, I’m fine, really. | 亲爱的 我没事 真的 |
[25:51] | We’re gonna cut through the park to avoid elm street. | 我们会穿过公园 避开榆树街 |
[25:53] | Under no circumstances are we to go down elm. | 我们绝不走榆树街 |
[25:56] | – You got it? – Okay. | -明白么 -明白 |
[25:57] | There’s a really scary house on elm street. | 榆树街上有栋非常可怕的房子 |
[25:59] | It is quite literally a nightmare on elm street. | 绝对的榆树街梦魇 |
[26:04] | Come on, I know that this seems insane, | 来吧 我知道这有点疯狂 |
[26:06] | but we’re just trying to help out Max. | 但我们就是想帮麦克斯 |
[26:07] | No, yeah, we’re 1,000% behind you. | 没错 我们绝对跟着你 |
[26:10] | Whatever route we need to take is absolutely fine. | 你走哪条路都没问题 |
[26:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:13] | I just want the kids to have fun too, though. | 我只是希望孩子们能玩得开心 |
[26:14] | I want Jabbar to have fun. | 我希望乔巴玩得开心 |
[26:15] | Honey, glow sticks. | 亲爱的 闪光棒 |
[26:16] | Max is afraid of fire. | 麦克斯害怕火 |
[26:17] | Okay, I got all of these light sticks here, | 没问题 全部闪光棒都在这里 |
[26:18] | Because I wanted people to pass them out. | 我想大家分发它们 |
[26:20] | Max is really afraid of candles and… | 麦克斯非常害怕蜡烛 |
[26:22] | Fire, generally. | 总的来说 怕火 |
[26:23] | They’ll have plenty of candy. | 他们会有足够的蜡烛 |
[26:24] | Come on, let’s get going. | 来吧 我们出发 |
[26:25] | What’s the holdup? | 怎么停下了 |
[26:27] | Jeez, let’s go. Come on. | 老天 走吧 来吧 |
[26:28] | – I’m ready. – The kids are waiting. | -我准备好了 -孩子们等着呢 |
[26:30] | – Come on. – Okay. | -来吧 -好 |
[26:31] | – Um, all right. – Hey! | -好了 -嗨 |
[26:32] | Oh, no Braverman left behind. | 布雷弗曼家的没人能落下 |
[26:37] | – Miss you. – There he is! | -想你 -他来了 |
[26:39] | There’s my favorite jedi knight. | 我最爱的绝地武士 |
[26:43] | Wait, now, hold up. Wait for your… | 等等 现在停下 等等你的 |
[26:45] | How’s it going? You having a good time? | 进展如何 开心么 |
[26:47] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -开心 -真的开心么 |
[26:48] | Why do you keep asking me that? | 为何不停这么问我 |
[26:50] | Don’t have to ask you again. | 不用再问了 |
[26:52] | Okay, be careful. Let’s see. | 好的 小心 我们看看 |
[26:54] | 664 sycamore– whoo, here we go. | 西克莫街664号 我们来了 |
[26:56] | Is that on– is that on the official list? | 那个是在单子上的么 |
[26:58] | It is on the official list. | 是在单子上的 |
[26:59] | Here we are– lady with green hair. | 我们来了 绿发女士 |
[27:01] | – All right. – Okay, Max, | -好吧 -好的 麦克斯 |
[27:02] | When you get up there, ring the doorbell, | 你上去后 摁门铃 |
[27:04] | Say, “Thank you, trick or treat.” | 说 ‘谢谢 不给糖就捣乱’ |
[27:06] | And tell ’em what you are. You’re a cockroach. | 然后告诉他们你打扮成什么 你是蟑螂 |
[27:08] | – Honey, honey… – What? | -亲爱的 亲爱的 -什么 |
[27:09] | – He’s fine. Relax. – I’m relaxed. | -他没事 放松 -我放松了 |
[27:11] | You know what helps me relax, | 你知道什么能帮我放松 |
[27:12] | – You telling me to relax. – Trick or treat! | -你告诉我放松 -不给糖就捣乱 |
[27:16] | Banana butt, let’s go. | 大香蕉 我们走 |
[27:18] | I’m going as fast as I can. I’m in a banana suit. | 我走得够快了 我穿着香蕉服呢 |
[27:19] | Did I drop my– | 我有没有丢了我的 |
[27:21] | Why did you wear that thing? Oh, my god. | 你干嘛穿那个 老天 |
[27:22] | – It’s funny! – Hi. | -有趣啊 -你好 |
[27:24] | It’s not cute. Sorry. | 一点都不可爱 借过 |
[27:28] | Come on. Seriously. | 跟上 快点 |
[27:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:32] | We’re looking for Howard. Do you know him? | 我们在找霍华德 你认识他吗 |
[27:34] | Yeah, I’m sure he’s around here somewhere. | 当然 我肯定他在这附近 |
[27:35] | Come on in. Come on. | 进来吧 来吧 |
[27:37] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[27:37] | Let me go get you something real quick. | 让我飞奔过去帮你们拿点吃的 |
[27:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:40] | He was cute. | 他真可爱 |
[27:41] | You should, um, ask him about his major | 等他回来 你应该 跟他搭搭讪 |
[27:43] | or something. When he comes back. | 问问他什么专业的 |
[27:44] | I can’t flirt in a banana suit. | 我不能穿成香蕉样子跟人调情 |
[27:45] | I told you to wear something different. | 我告诉过你别穿这件 |
[27:47] | That guy is disgusting. | 那个家伙很猥琐 |
[27:48] | Banana suit, seriously. Come on. | 香蕉装 你穿香蕉装 拜托 |
[27:50] | Let’s go on a fun tour of the house. | 不如我们四处转转 |
[27:53] | We could get some smokes and a–and a drink. | 我们可以抽几根烟 喝一杯 |
[27:55] | – Okay, weirdo. – Come on. | -好吧 怪人 -来吧 |
[27:59] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天啊 |
[28:02] | Okay. Okay, buddy. Come on. | 好了 好了 伙计 来吧 |
[28:03] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[28:05] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让让 |
[28:07] | So we’ve seen, like, four places | 为她和乔巴搬家 我们已经 |
[28:08] | for her and Jabbar to move into. | 看了有四处房子了 |
[28:12] | Well, how does that make you feel? | 这样 那你有什么感觉呢 |
[28:14] | Do you feel like you want to move in with them? | 是不是想和他们一起搬进去 |
[28:17] | Well, yeah, course. | 对 没错 当然 |
[28:19] | A part of me does, you know. | 内心中有一部分确实这么想 你明白的 |
[28:21] | I’m going to all these houses with her, | 我和她一起看房子 |
[28:23] | and I want to be a part of all that. | 我希望搬去和他们一起住 |
[28:24] | But at the same time, | 可同时 |
[28:27] | I’ll be sitting at another house looking at the yard | 让我坐在新房子里看着院子 |
[28:29] | and the pantry and all the other crap | 看着食品橱 所有那些你和克里斯蒂娜 |
[28:31] | – you and Kristina have. – And that scares you? | -有的乱七八糟的东西 -吓着你了 |
[28:33] | Well, all of a sudden, it’s like ten years in the future, | 然后 突然 就像十年过去了 |
[28:35] | and I’m you. | 我就成了你 |
[28:37] | And it’s daunting. | 让人泄气 |
[28:39] | – I mean, no offense. – Yeah | -没别的意思 -我知道 |
[28:41] | Say, “Trick or treat.” | 说”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[28:43] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[28:46] | So what | 那么 |
[28:48] | Did you talk to Jasmine about it, how you feel? | 你跟贾思敏谈过了吗 你的感受 |
[28:51] | Nope. | 没有 |
[28:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:53] | What do you expect her to do, read your mind? | 你希望她怎么做 用读心术了解你吗 |
[28:55] | Well, yeah. It would help. | 要能那样就好了 |
[28:57] | I’m emotionally stunted. | 我有情感障碍 |
[28:59] | I blame dad. | 我归咎于爸 |
[29:00] | Really? I always blamed mom. | 是吗 我一直怪妈妈 |
[29:02] | I think she played a role too | 我想在这个事情上 |
[29:04] | in this whole package. | 她也脱不了干系 |
[29:05] | Crosby, honestly, | 克罗斯比 说真的 |
[29:06] | I don’t get you sometimes. | 有时候我真搞不懂你 |
[29:07] | You got this incredible kid, | 你有一个那么好的儿子 |
[29:08] | you got this beautiful girl, | 一个那么漂亮的女人 |
[29:09] | who, you know, none of us can, for the life of us, | 我们这些人一辈子都搞不明白 |
[29:11] | figure out why she’s so in love with you. | 这个女人为什么会那么爱你 |
[29:12] | What’s the problem? | 还有什么问题呢 |
[29:14] | I don’t know, man– it’s just, you know, | 我不知道 伙计 只是 |
[29:16] | She moved back and forth to New York, and | 她搬去纽约有搬回来 而且 |
[29:19] | I don’t know how I feel. | 我不知道我的感受是什么 |
[29:20] | How did–how did you know, you know, with Kristina | 你怎么 怎么知道 跟克里斯蒂娜 |
[29:23] | when it was the time? | 是时候了 |
[29:31] | I just felt it. | 我就是感觉到了 |
[29:33] | We were at this game, eating… | 我们在看比赛 吃着东西 |
[29:36] | cheese fries, | 起司薯条 |
[29:38] | And | 然后 |
[29:42] | she looked at me, smiled… | 她看着我 笑了 |
[29:45] | And bam, I… | 然后突然 我 |
[29:50] | didn’t want to eat cheese fries with anybody but her, | 不想和除了她之外的任何人吃起司薯条了 |
[29:52] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[29:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:59] | You don’t even eat cheese fries, though, anymore. | 你甚至都不再吃起司薯条了 |
[30:01] | Don’t miss the boat. | 别错过了 |
[30:02] | You’re like the cholesterol cops now. | 你现在就像是监督胆固醇的警察 |
[30:04] | Don’t miss the boat, all right? | 别错过了 好吗 |
[30:05] | I eat metaphorical cheese fries now. | 我现在吃打比方的起司薯条 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:13] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[30:15] | Awesome techno. | 技术真牛 |
[30:16] | Really, not driving me crazy at all. | 说真的 居然一点都没让我抓狂 |
[30:21] | Hi. What? Talk louder. | 嗨 什么 大点声 |
[30:24] | No. | 不 |
[30:26] | Oh, Amber. | 哦 安博 |
[30:28] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[30:30] | God, I have no idea where that is | 上帝 我根本不知道那是哪里 |
[30:33] | text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[30:34] | All right, I’ll be there soon. | 好的 我马上去 |
[30:35] | Hey, when do you get off? | 你什么时候下班 |
[30:36] | Bobby, can I get my purse? | 鲍比 递我下钱包 |
[30:37] | I’ll call you guys later and fill you in. | 等下打给你再细说 |
[30:39] | Thanks. Just cover for me. | 谢谢 帮我顶个班 |
[30:40] | – What’s going on? – Uh, kids. | -怎么了 -呃 孩子 |
[30:42] | You don’t like ’em, remember? | 你不喜欢孩子 记得吗 |
[30:43] | Wait, wait. You seem like you’re upset. | 等等 等等 你看起来很着急 |
[30:45] | I am upset. | 我是很着急 |
[30:46] | My daughter’s with her supposedly perfect friend, | 我女儿和她被认为是完美的闺密在一起 |
[30:47] | who got so drunk, she can’t drive her home. | 她闺密喝醉了 她没法带她回来 |
[30:49] | So now I have to go find them | 所以现在我得去一个 |
[30:50] | at some party across the bay. | 在湖对面某处的派对找她们 |
[30:51] | I’ll take you. Let me drive you. | 我带你去 我开车送你 |
[30:53] | Take–I don’t even know where I’m going. | 送我 我甚至都不知道要去哪里 |
[30:54] | I barely even know the city that well. | 我对这个城市基本不熟悉 |
[30:56] | Look, come on. I’ve got a super-fast car. | 听着 没事的 我有辆超快的车 |
[30:57] | I’m a super-fast driver. | 我是个急速车手 |
[30:59] | I’ll get you there in a flash, | 电光火石之间 我们就到了 |
[31:00] | As long as I don’t get us killed. | 只要我没害死了我们两个 |
[31:01] | Come on, we’ll go for some after-hours sushi. | 走吧 我们可以吃点夜宵寿司 |
[31:03] | It’s gonna be hot. | 会很不错的 |
[31:04] | No, I want to go to the haunted house! | 不 我要去那个鬼屋 |
[31:07] | Kristina, I thought that we were gonna take | 克里斯蒂娜 我以为我们要 |
[31:09] | the kids through the park. | 带孩子穿过公园 |
[31:11] | That was the plan. | 计划上是那样 |
[31:13] | Exactly, that was the plan. What happened? | 没错 那是计划 怎么了 |
[31:15] | Some of the kids wanted to head up to the big house. | 有孩子想去那个恐怖大房子 |
[31:17] | You know what we’re gonna do, Max? | 知道我们该怎么做吗 麦克斯 |
[31:19] | You know what? We’re not gonna go up there. | 知道吗 我们不会去那栋房子的 |
[31:20] | No, no– if the little kids can go, | 不 不 如果比我小的孩子能去 |
[31:22] | then so can I. I can too! | 那我也能 我也能 |
[31:23] | Max, it’s just there are a lot of candles up there, okay? | 麦克斯 那上面有很多蜡烛 知道吗 |
[31:27] | And we know how you feel about candles, so… | 我们知道你对蜡烛的感觉 所以 |
[31:29] | Well, what’s wrong with candles? | 蜡烛怎么了 |
[31:31] | Hold it, hold it, hold it | 停下 停下 停下 |
[31:33] | kids, kids, | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[31:34] | Come here a sec. Huddle up here. | 过来一下下 聚到一起来 |
[31:35] | No, if the little kids want to go to the haunted house, | 不 如果比我小的孩子能去鬼屋 |
[31:37] | If they can, then I can too. | 如果他们可以 那我也可以 |
[31:39] | Okay, I think we should just go home. | 好了 我想我们应该直接回家 |
[31:41] | Let’s call it a night. Let’s go. | 今晚就这样了 走吧 |
[31:43] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[31:44] | If the little kids can do this, then so can I! | 如果比我小的孩子可以做到 我也可以 |
[31:47] | If the little kids can, then so can I. | 如果小孩子可以 我也可以 |
[31:49] | Okay, you know what, Max? You’re right. | 好吧 听着 麦克斯 你说的没错 |
[31:51] | You know what? Max is right, everybody. | 听到了吗 各位 麦克斯没错 |
[31:53] | Let’s all go to the haunted house together. | 我们一起去鬼屋吧 |
[31:55] | – Is that the plan? – Let’s go. | -这是计划吗 -我们走 |
[31:57] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[32:00] | Just head on up there. You all right? | 朝前走就行了 你没事吧 |
[32:01] | – The dead man has spoken. – Hey, listen up. | -死人开口啦 -嘿 听着 |
[32:13] | That is a party girl! | 她是交际花 |
[32:17] | That is a party girl. | 她是交际花 |
[32:18] | party girl! Party girl! | 交际花 交际花 |
[32:20] | – Amber – Party girl! | -安博 -交际花 |
[32:22] | – Party girl! Party girl! – Amber! | -交际花 交际花 -安博 |
[32:23] | Here, here. The banana. | 这里 这里 香蕉 |
[32:25] | My god. | 我的上帝 |
[32:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[32:28] | She’s wasted. She’s just, like, in the pool. | 她醉倒了 她 她 到池子里去了 |
[32:30] | – Where is she? – She won’t get out. | -她在哪 -她不肯出来 |
[32:31] | In the pool? | 在泳池里 |
[32:33] | – Yes. – Oh, god. | -没错 -哦 上帝 |
[32:34] | – Is she–okay, just… – Please, I want to go home. | -她还好吗 -我想回家 |
[32:36] | I’m Gordon. | 我是戈登 |
[32:38] | Amber. | 安博 |
[32:39] | Pleasure. | 很高兴认识你 |
[32:40] | Kelsey, it’s Sarah. Hey. | 凯尔茜 是我 莎拉 |
[32:42] | Hi, Sarah. | 嗨 莎拉 |
[32:43] | Hi, it’s Amber’s mom. | 嗨 我是安博的妈妈 |
[32:45] | Come get out of the pool. Let us take you home. | 上来吧 我带你回家 |
[32:47] | Kelsey, please get out of the pool. | 凯尔茜 拜托从池子上出来吧 |
[32:49] | You’re making a fool of yourself. | 你简直就是在自取其辱 |
[32:51] | – Shut up! – Uh, Kelsey, honey… | -闭嘴 -凯尔茜 亲爱的 |
[32:53] | You got to be cold in there. | 你在里面会着凉的 |
[32:54] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -打断一下 -怎么了 |
[32:56] | – Hold that for me. – Okay. | -帮我拿着 -好的 |
[32:57] | Kelsey, sweetie, | 凯尔茜 宝贝儿 |
[32:59] | Just come up here, and let’s talk about it. | 到上面来 我们谈谈心 |
[33:01] | It’s just a boy. It’s no big deal. | 只是个男人 没什么大不了的 |
[33:03] | – He’s an idiot. – He’s probably an idiot. | -他是个傻子 -估计他是个傻子 |
[33:05] | – Let’s go home, okay? – Yeah, we’ll have fun. | -我们回家好吗 -会很开心的 |
[33:08] | It’ll be really fun. | 会很开心的 |
[33:09] | Don’t get out! Don’t get out! | 别出来 别出来 |
[33:12] | Don’t get out! Don’t get out! | 别出来 别出来 |
[33:15] | Here we go, honey. | 我们走吧 亲爱的 |
[33:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:23] | Wow, he’s kind of amazing. | 哇哦 他真不错 |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:35] | Just give us a couple more seconds, guys. | 再给我们几分钟时间 伙计们 |
[33:38] | None of the other parents are going up. | 别人的爸爸妈妈都不跟着 |
[33:40] | I’m–I’m going alone. | 我 我也要自己去 |
[33:42] | Right, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[33:43] | – Just let him do his thing. – Honey… | -让他按自己想的去做吧 -亲爱的 |
[33:45] | Honey, this is not a good idea. | 亲爱的 这不是个好主意 |
[33:46] | – Okay. All right. – There are candles everywhere. | -好吧 好吧 -上面到处都是蜡烛 |
[33:49] | It’s all good. It’s all clear. | 没事了 没事了 |
[33:50] | – Buddy… – All right, guys, have fun. | -伙计 -孩子们 玩的开心 |
[33:53] | Max, I will be right here for you. | 麦克斯 我会一直在这里看着你 |
[33:55] | I will not move. | 不会走开的 |
[33:56] | We’ll be right here, Max. | 我们就在这儿 麦克斯 |
[33:57] | Come on, Max. Let’s go! | 来吧 麦克斯 我们走 |
[33:59] | – Don’t run. – This is a terrible idea– | -别跑 -这是个糟糕的主意 |
[34:01] | – Horrible idea. – Listen, either way, | -恐怖的主意 -听着 不管去不去 |
[34:03] | there was a chance of a meltdown, okay? | 他都可能会崩溃 好吗 |
[34:05] | No, but he’s gonna completely lose it. | 不 但他肯定会失败的 |
[34:06] | All right, look… | 好的 看啊 |
[34:08] | He’s still heading up there. | 他仍然在前进 |
[34:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:14] | Squeeze my hand. Hold it. | 牵着我的手 别放开 |
[34:15] | – Hold it tighter. – I’m holding your hand. | -抓紧点 -我正牵着你的手 |
[34:18] | Come on, buddy. | 加油 伙计 |
[34:34] | – Thank you! – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[34:57] | – Mom, dad! – Yeah, yep? Right here. | -妈妈 爸爸 -怎么了 在这儿 |
[34:59] | – Mom! Dad! – What? | -妈妈 爸爸 -怎么了 |
[35:01] | – Mom! – What? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[35:02] | Look what I got. I got… | 看看我拿到什么了 我拿到 |
[35:04] | What do you got? | 你拿到什么了 |
[35:05] | Look, I got a spider ring. | 看啊 我拿到蜘蛛戒指了 |
[35:06] | Look, the head’s kind of like a black widow | 看啊 它的头有点像黑寡妇 |
[35:08] | But the body’s more like a parson spider. | 不过身子更像牧师蜘蛛 |
[35:09] | – He got a spider ring. – All right. | -他拿到了个蜘蛛戒指 -好吧 |
[35:12] | Come on. Show grandpa and grandma your spider ring. | 去吧 给爷爷奶奶看看你的蜘蛛戒指 |
[35:14] | – You got a spider ring! – That’s pretty cool, Max. | -你有蜘蛛戒指 -那真棒 麦克斯 |
[35:16] | – Next house. – Did you get another one? | -下一家 -还有一个吗 |
[35:18] | Let’s go. Next house. | 走吧 下一家 |
[35:19] | Off he goes. | 他走了 |
[35:20] | I just had a heart attack. | 我刚才都要得心脏病了 |
[35:21] | Yeah, right? | 是吧 |
[35:23] | He’s a Braverman. | 他是布雷弗曼家的人 |
[35:24] | Oh, my god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[35:29] | You were right about Howard. | 你对霍华德的评价没错 |
[35:31] | He’s such a douche. | 他是个十足的傻子 |
[35:33] | I know. It’s that name. | 我知道 你看他的名字 |
[35:36] | You can’t trust a guy named Howard. | 你不能相信叫霍华德的男人 |
[35:37] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[35:39] | Feelin’ okay? | 好点了吗 |
[35:40] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我太丢人了 |
[35:42] | Oh, no, don’t– don’t worry about it. | 哦 别 别担心 |
[35:43] | I’ve totally been there. | 我也是这么过来的 |
[35:45] | I’m sorry I threw up in your boyfriend’s beemer. | 很抱歉我吐在你男朋友的车里了 |
[35:48] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:50] | Good as new. | 焕然一新 |
[35:52] | I feel terrible. | 我觉得很抱歉 |
[35:55] | Is the car okay? | 车子没事吧 |
[35:57] | I-it’s a lease. I got another month. | 这是租的 我还有一个月时间 |
[36:00] | How about your suede jacket? | 你山羊皮的夹克呢 |
[36:02] | I’m just glad she’s okay. | 我很高兴她没事 |
[36:04] | Thank you. I mean, really. | 谢谢你 真的 |
[36:05] | You were just great tonight. | 你今晚真是太棒了 |
[36:09] | Oh, it was nothing. | 哦 没什么 |
[36:10] | No, I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[36:11] | for a guy who says he’s not into kids, | 对一个说自己不喜欢孩子的男人来说 |
[36:13] | you’re really good with them. | 你真的和孩子相处的很好 |
[36:17] | Not really– just… | 不是那样的 只是 |
[36:19] | Good with, uh, drunk women. | 我对付醉酒的女人很拿手 |
[36:27] | My ex. | 我前任 |
[36:37] | This is my life. | 这就是我的生活 |
[36:39] | I live with my parents. | 我和父母同住 |
[36:41] | – I like it. – Thanks. | -我喜欢 -谢谢 |
[36:43] | My son is very quiet and withdrawn | 我的儿子非常的安静内向 |
[36:45] | And–and really needs me, but he acts like he doesn’t. | 然后 他很需要我 但他假装不需要 |
[36:47] | And, uh… My daughter, | 然后还有 我女儿 |
[36:49] | You’ve–you’ve met. | 你 你已经见过了 |
[36:51] | It’s–it’s kind of freaky. | 她 她有点怪怪的 |
[36:52] | You know, it, um, oddly… | 你知道 呃 很奇怪 |
[36:57] | Doesn’t freak me out. | 没吓到我 |
[36:59] | It doesn’t? | 没有吗 |
[37:01] | It terrifies me. | 吓到我了 |
[37:03] | Maybe a little bit. | 可能有一点点 |
[37:06] | But, you know, what that– what’s that girl’s name again? | 可 你知道 那个女孩叫什么来着 |
[37:08] | – Kelsey. – Kelsey said that thing | -凯尔茜 -凯尔茜说的 |
[37:10] | about me being your boyfriend… | 说我是你的男朋友 |
[37:13] | I didn’t completely hate the sound of that. | 我并不是完全讨厌她那么说 |
[37:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:22] | I didn’t hate it either. | 我也不讨厌 |
[37:28] | If I were to kiss you again, | 如果我再吻你的话 |
[37:29] | you wouldn’t get… | 你会不会 |
[37:31] | weird on me or ignore me at work | 在公司对我怪怪的或者当我不存在 |
[37:33] | or pretend like it never happened, would you? | 又或者假装这一切没有发生过 |
[37:37] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[37:51] | That was a terrifying glimpse into our future. | 那是对我们未来的恐怖一瞥 |
[37:55] | Yeah, I don’t think– we–we got a couple years | 不 我不认为 我们还有几年时间 |
[37:58] | until we have to worry about her actually wearing makeup. | 几年之后我们再担心她的打扮问题 |
[38:01] | It’s coming, right? It’s coming. | 就要来了 对吧 就要来了 |
[38:03] | Yeah, and there’s not a damn thing we can do to stop it. | 没错 而且我们无法阻止它的到来 |
[38:06] | Can you promise me something? | 你能向我保证吗 |
[38:07] | Promise me that with the next one, time will slow down. | 保证下一个孩子 时间会慢慢来 |
[38:09] | It will–it will actually… | 会 会真正地 |
[38:12] | slow down. | 慢下来 |
[38:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:15] | You just lied to me, didn’t you? | 你刚才撒谎了 对吧 |
[38:17] | – Yes. – Yes, you did. | -是 -没错 你撒谎了 |
[38:24] | I just don’t want the little-kid phase to be over. | 我只是不希望她的小孩期这么快过去 |
[38:26] | It’s too fast. | 太快了 |
[38:28] | I know. | 我明白 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:34] | I love candy! | 我爱糖果 |
[38:35] | I love chocolate! | 我爱巧克力 |
[38:37] | This is my favorite holiday! | 这是我最爱的节日 |
[38:56] | You look sexy. | 你真性感 |
[38:57] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[39:00] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[39:01] | Pretty much like I hit a home run. | 很可能我打出了一个全垒打 |
[39:06] | – Really? – I’ll tell you what. | -认真的吗 -我跟你说 |
[39:08] | Next year, if you want, | 明年 如果你想的话 |
[39:10] | we can play flashlight monopoly. | 我们可以打着手电筒玩大富翁 |
[39:11] | – No way. – Why not? | -没门 -为什么 |
[39:13] | Cause we’re officially | 因为现在我们 |
[39:14] | A trick-or-treating family now, honey. | 是不给糖就捣蛋的家庭了 亲爱的 |
[39:16] | – Oh, yeah. – Max had so much fun. | -哦 没错 -麦克斯玩的那么开心 |
[39:18] | I’m not going back to that. | 我不要回去玩那个了 |
[39:20] | I am so tired, I can’t even remember | 我太累了 甚至忘记了 |
[39:22] | if I gave the speech or if I just did it in my head. | 有没有对你说过还是我脑子里说来着 |
[39:25] | All right, it goes something like this. | 啊 对了 大概是这样 |
[39:28] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[39:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:31] | And I want to thank you for everything you did | 我想谢谢你为了让今晚成真 |
[39:33] | to make tonight work. | 所做的一切 |
[39:35] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[39:37] | And I want to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[39:39] | for the safety lights, | 谢谢你那些安全蜡烛 |
[39:40] | for the maps, | 谢谢你的地图 |
[39:42] | for harassing all the neighbors, | 谢谢你挨家挨户打扰邻居 |
[39:43] | for putting up with my family | 容忍我的家人 |
[39:45] | and putting up with me, and… | 容忍我 |
[39:48] | I just want to thank you for all the planning, you know, | 我只是想为这全部的计划谢谢你 |
[39:50] | and the fact that you were willing to go see | 还有你愿意和我去 |
[39:52] | Dr. Pelikan and go along with it. | 见帕利甘医生并支持我的想法 |
[39:55] | And, honestly, I don’t know how you make everything work | 说实话 我不知道你怎么办到这一切的 |
[39:57] | All the time, but you do– you’re amazing. | 一直以来 但你做到了 你太棒了 |
[40:00] | So I got you a little something. | 所以我想给你点东西 |
[40:06] | It’s the last one. | 这是最后一颗 |
[40:09] | Honey, that’s very sweet. Thank you. | 亲爱的 真贴心 谢谢 |
[40:12] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[40:15] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:17] | This was really sweet of you. | 你真的很贴心 |
[40:19] | And I hate Halloween. | 我讨厌万圣节 |
[40:23] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[40:24] | It’s every cotton swab’s favorite candy. | 这是”棉签仙子”最爱的糖果 |
[40:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:31] | You stealing from our kid? | 你偷我们儿子的糖吃 |
[40:33] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[40:35] | Ah, this is my favorite part of Halloween. | 没错 这是万圣节我最爱的部分了 |
[40:38] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[40:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:47] | I got chocolate on my face? | 我脸上有巧克力吗 |
[40:48] | You do. | 没错 |
[40:51] | You look super cute, though. | 超级可爱的 不过 |
[40:55] | I can’t think of anything I’d rather be doing | 我想不到这个世界上 |
[40:57] | than sitting on the floor with you, | 有比和你坐在地板上偷 |
[40:58] | pillaging our son’s candy. | 我们儿子的糖果更好的事情了 |
[41:02] | Yeah, me too. | 没错 我也是 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry I got weird during the house hunting. | 很抱歉在找房子的事情上我表现的不好 |
[41:11] | I just–what I should have said to you is that… | 我 我早就该对你说的是 |
[41:15] | I don’t want you guys to me into a house without me. | 我不希望你们搬去没有我的房子 |
[41:18] | I want in. | 我想加入 |
[41:20] | I don’t want to live without you. | 我不想过没有你的生活 |
[41:31] | Come here. Hop up on your knees. | 过来 起来 |
[41:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:40] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:42] | I think I’m– I’m going– | 我想 我要 |
[41:44] | Well, no, I’m definitely gonna… | 不 我绝对要 |
[41:50] | Jasmine… | 贾思敏 |
[41:53] | AKA Pocahontas… | 又名 波卡洪塔斯 |
[41:55] | I’ve done some pretty awesome things in my life– | 我这辈子做了不少很棒的事情 |
[41:57] | Jumped helicopters, the snake river canyon– | 直升机跳伞 蛇河峡谷 |
[42:00] | But nothing would be as awesome | 但没有什么能比得上 |
[42:02] | as marrying you. | 娶你 |
[42:05] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |