时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey Gordon, nobody’s phoning it in. | 戈登 没人敷衍了事 |
[00:02] | You are an essential part of this company | 你是这个公司的顶梁柱 |
[00:04] | and we’re in trouble. | 我们现在有麻烦了 |
[00:05] | U spend all your time at this Kelsey’s house. | 你整天待在凯尔茜家 |
[00:07] | I mean, I wanted you to make a friend, but come on. | 我是想让你交个朋友 不过 |
[00:08] | We’re all just crazy about Amber, by the way. | 我们都很喜欢安博 |
[00:10] | You were just great tonight. | 你今晚太棒了 |
[00:12] | That part that Kelsey said, that thing about | 凯尔茜说的 |
[00:13] | me being your boyfriend– | 说我是你的男朋友 |
[00:15] | I didn’t completely hate the sound of that. | 我并不是完全讨厌她那么说 |
[00:17] | If we’re gonna have another baby, Julia, | 茱莉亚 如果我们再要一个孩子的话 |
[00:19] | there has to be room for me. | 得给我些空间 |
[00:20] | You can’t be the one making all the plans | 不能总是你在做决定 |
[00:22] | and I just can’t be the “Yes” Man. | 我不能总当好好先生 |
[00:24] | Jasmine, I’ve done some pretty awesome things in my life, | 贾思敏 我这辈子做了不少很棒的事情 |
[00:26] | but nothing would be as awesome as marrying you. | 但没有什么能比得上娶你 |
[00:29] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:32] | We have some really exciting news. | 我们有些惊人消息要宣布 |
[00:35] | You might want to sit down for this. | 你先坐好了 |
[00:38] | – Should I tell him? – Yeah, tell him. | -我能说了吗 -说吧 |
[00:40] | Mommy and daddy are getting married. | 妈妈和爸爸要结婚了 |
[00:42] | Isn’t that exciting? | 开心吗 |
[00:44] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了 |
[00:50] | Do you– do you know what a wedding is? | 你知道婚礼是什么吗 |
[00:51] | When you get married? | 就是你结婚的时候 |
[00:52] | Right. Exactly. | 对 |
[00:54] | And there’s a cake. | 有蛋糕 |
[00:55] | Oh, man, there’s a huge cake. | 会有个超级大的蛋糕 |
[00:56] | Like, a four-tier cake. | 一个四层蛋糕 |
[00:58] | I like cake. | 我喜欢蛋糕 |
[00:59] | Do you have any questions? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[01:03] | Can I go play until we have to leave for school? | 上学前我还能再玩会吗 |
[01:06] | Sure you can. | 当然可以 |
[01:08] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[01:13] | Well, that was disappointing. | 真有点失望 |
[01:16] | It’s like a total non-event. | 他好像完全事不关己 |
[01:18] | Babe, he’s six and a boy. | 亲爱的 他才是个六岁的男孩 |
[01:21] | Weddings aren’t high on his list of thrills. | 婚礼不会让他有什么兴奋的感觉 |
[01:27] | – Grounded? – Yeah. | -禁闭吗 -是的 |
[01:29] | You went to a college party across the Bay. | 你跟我说去凯尔茜家 |
[01:30] | You told me you were going to be at Kelsey’s house, | 但实际上你们却去了海湾对面的大学生派对 |
[01:32] | – so you’re grounded. – Right, I get it. | -所以你被关禁闭了 -好 我懂了 |
[01:32] | We’ve been through this before though. | 又不是没经历过 |
[01:34] | What does that mean exactly? | 到底限制我些什么 |
[01:35] | Come home and do your homework | 回家 乖乖做功课 |
[01:36] | and you have a miserable time for three days. | 痛苦地度过这三天 |
[01:38] | Why would I be grounded when I did the right thing? | 为什么我做了正确的事还要被关禁闭 |
[01:41] | I mean, what was I supposed to do in that situation? | 在那种情况你说我该怎么做 |
[01:44] | Was I not incredibly responsible and awesome? | 我不负责任吗 |
[01:46] | Yeah, you were responsible when your friend got drunk | 你朋友喝醉的时候你表现得很负责 |
[01:48] | and you did the right thing in calling me, | 你打给我也是正确的选择 |
[01:50] | but you lied to me. | 但你对我撒谎了 |
[01:51] | That’s why you’re grounded. | 这就是禁闭的原因 |
[01:52] | – Has she told her mom yet? – I don’t know. | -她告诉她妈妈了吗 -我不知道 |
[01:53] | It’s not my business. It’s not your business. | 不关我的事 也不关你的事 |
[01:55] | Amber, she was fished out of a pool. | 安博 她从泳池中被救出 |
[01:57] | She threw up in a car. | 她在车里狂吐 |
[01:58] | – Mom, I get it. – She was really drunk. | -妈 我明白 -她酩酊大醉 |
[02:00] | I’m sure you’ve made worse mistakes than that. | 我想你犯过比这更严重的错 |
[02:01] | Her mother needs to know and if she doesn’t tell her, I will. | 她妈妈得知道 如果她自己不说 我会去说 |
[02:03] | Mom? Mom? Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:04] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[02:05] | – Can you just listen? – Come eat in here. | -你能听我说吗 -来这里吃 |
[02:07] | Can you just– can you just listen? Okay. | 你能听我说吗 |
[02:10] | So today, we’re gonna demo. | 今天 我们来示范一下 |
[02:12] | That’s where we take these big, huge hammers | 我们用巨大的榔头 |
[02:15] | and we smash the whole bathroom to pieces. | 把整个浴室拆毁 |
[02:20] | – It’s awesome. – That sounds fun. | -超级棒 -听起来很有趣 |
[02:22] | It is fun. | 是很有趣 |
[02:23] | Then we’ll get started on the remodel. | 然后我们开始重建 |
[02:25] | We’re gonna add new tile, | 铺上新的瓷砖 |
[02:26] | put in a bathtub, maybe a shower. | 装上浴缸 或者一个淋浴房 |
[02:28] | Check out these fixtures I got. | 看看那这些装置 |
[02:30] | These are awesome. | 非常惊人 |
[02:31] | Feel how heavy that is. | 感受一下它的重量 |
[02:36] | It is fancy. Yes. | 是很炫 |
[02:39] | We are actually running ahead of schedule today. | 今天我们比计划提前了 |
[02:42] | We’re only going to be five minutes late to school today. | 到学校只会迟到五分钟而已 |
[02:45] | And you, you can’t be late to the job site. | 你可不能迟到工作地点 |
[02:47] | Get out of here. | 快出门 |
[02:48] | – Do you need this? – Yep, yep. | -需要这个吗 -是的 |
[02:51] | – Thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[02:52] | I got it covered. | 有我顶着呢 |
[02:53] | Kick their construction asses! | 让他们瞧瞧你的厉害 |
[02:54] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[02:55] | Love you! Bye! | 我也爱你 |
[02:57] | That is how marriage works. | 这就是婚姻的真谛 |
[03:01] | Give and take. | 互相迁就 |
[03:07] | Good morning, Mary. | 早 玛丽 |
[03:08] | Morning, Adam. | 早 亚当 |
[03:11] | – Gordon. – Hey, I need to talk to you. | -戈登 -我得和你谈谈 |
[03:15] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[03:16] | Listen, Gordon, if, uh… | 听着 戈登 如果 |
[03:20] | This is about my sister Sarah, I’d really rather | 是关于我妹妹萨拉的 |
[03:22] | stay out of it, you know? | 我希望置身事外 好吗 |
[03:23] | This has nothing to do with Sarah | 不是关于萨拉的事 |
[03:24] | except for the fact that she works for this company. | 不过她也为这家公司工作 |
[03:26] | Oh, good. | 好 |
[03:27] | What’s up? | 说吧 |
[03:29] | I’ve been looking at the books | 我一直在看帐目 |
[03:31] | and the numbers just don’t add up. | 数字对不起来 |
[03:33] | I can’t make it work. | 我补救不了了 |
[03:35] | Look, Gordon, I know we’re looking for | 戈登 我知道我们在寻找转机 |
[03:37] | a turnaround here, but I really believe | 我对春季产品线 |
[03:38] | in the spring line. | 充满信心 |
[03:39] | We’re just about to test | 我们马上要 |
[03:40] | this shoe clicker thing. | 对定位鞋测试了 |
[03:42] | – We’re about to test that. – Listen to me, Adam. | -我们马上要进行测试了 -听着 亚当 |
[03:43] | Adam, Adam, Adam. | 亚当 亚当 亚当 |
[03:44] | We’re never gonna make it to spring. | 我们等不到春季了 |
[03:46] | What are you talking about, Gordon? | 你在说什么呀 戈登 |
[03:47] | I need immediate layoffs, like, yesterday. | 我需要立即进行裁员 |
[03:49] | Six or seven people at least. | 至少六到七个人 |
[03:50] | Gordon, just keep it down for a second, all right? | 戈登 小声一点 好吗 |
[03:52] | What do you mean we need to lay off seven people? | 裁掉七个人 什么意思 |
[03:54] | That’s a significant amount of our workforce. | 对我们的人力资源来说 七个人不算少 |
[03:55] | – I know that. – What’s going on here? | -我知道 -到底怎么回事 |
[03:58] | I’ve got a meeting in L.A. Today | 今天我在洛杉矶有个会议 |
[04:00] | with a potential investor who could save our asses, | 有个潜在投资者与会 他能挽救公司 |
[04:02] | but if he doesn’t come through, you’ve got to figure out | 但如果行不通的话 你就得想想 |
[04:04] | where we’re cutting. | 我们该裁掉哪个部门了 |
[04:05] | Listen, Gordon, I don’t know exactly | 听着 戈登 我不清楚 |
[04:07] | what’s going on here, but I don’t want to be alone | 现在这里情况如何 但我不想一个人 |
[04:09] | in choosing who gets to keep and who gets to lose | 决定别人的 |
[04:11] | their job here. | 生死存亡 |
[04:12] | Adam, you know this group better than I do. | 亚当 你比我更了解这个团队 |
[04:15] | Better than anyone, in fact. | 比任何人都了解 |
[04:18] | You’re better at this than me. | 这点你比我强 |
[04:19] | Yeah, at what? Firing people? | 哪点比你强 炒人吗 |
[04:23] | Just do me a favor. Yeah? | 帮我个忙吧 |
[04:25] | Come up with a list. | 准备个名单 |
[05:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:39] | Hey, oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[05:40] | I just woke up early. | 我早起了而已 |
[06:03] | Looking for me? | 在找我吗 |
[06:04] | Did you, uh, get my text? | 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[06:07] | If I had, I wouldn’t be wearing this. | 如果收到了 我就不会穿这样了 |
[06:08] | You look pretty cute. | 你看起来很可爱 |
[06:11] | No. Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:13] | It’s, uh– it’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:15] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:16] | Had a…Fun time the other night. | 那晚我很开心 |
[06:20] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[06:21] | Anytime you need help rescuing | 如果下次还需要 |
[06:22] | some drunk teenagers who want | 拯救某些醉酒青少年 |
[06:23] | to barf in the back of my car, | 并且呕吐在我车上 |
[06:24] | I am at your service. | 我愿为您效劳 |
[06:26] | That was amazing how you saved that girl. | 你真了不起 救了那个女孩 |
[06:30] | So about the text– | 那条短信说的是 |
[06:33] | I’ve got to go to L.A. On some business. | 我要去洛杉矶出差 |
[06:35] | I’ve got some stuff to do there. | 那里有些事要处理 |
[06:37] | And I know it’s a little bit short notice, | 我知道这个提议有点太仓促了 |
[06:39] | but I was wondering if you, you know, | 我想你是否愿意 |
[06:41] | want to come along. | 和我一起去 |
[06:42] | You’re kidding. Yeah. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:44] | I would love to. | 我很乐意 |
[06:45] | – Couple of days in L.A. – When? | -在洛杉矶待几天 -什么时候 |
[06:47] | Now. | 现在 |
[06:48] | – Now? – Yes, right now. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[06:51] | Got this incredible suite at the montage in Beverly Hills. | 在比佛利山庄的蒙太奇酒店订了一间套房 |
[06:53] | It’s got this amazing spa in it. | 有无与伦比的温泉浴场 |
[06:55] | I really just think it’s important for us | 我觉得多花时间相处 |
[06:57] | to, you know, spend some time with each other. | 对我们来说真的非常重要 |
[07:01] | God. | 天哪 |
[07:03] | It’s like the best offer I’ve had ever. | 这真是我有生以来收到最棒的邀约 |
[07:09] | Yeah, listen I, um–I can’t. | 听着 不过不行 |
[07:11] | I can’t do it. | 不行 |
[07:12] | I understand. If you change your mind, | 我明白 如果改变主意了 |
[07:14] | you can call me anytime. | 任何时候欢迎致电 |
[07:15] | Thanks for the offer. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[07:22] | I’ll give you a call. Okay. | 再联系 |
[07:25] | Whoa, whoa. Wait. Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[07:26] | I forgot all about– these are for you. | 我差点忘了 这个给你 |
[07:28] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[07:30] | Thank you. Wow. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:33] | Bye. Bye. | 再见 |
[07:45] | – So here we are. – This is it? | -我们到了 -就是这里吗 |
[07:46] | This is the volunteering place? | 这里就是志愿者服务的地方吗 |
[07:48] | This is it. Hey, Terry. | 就是这里 特丽 |
[07:49] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[07:51] | Hey, this is great. | 这里真棒 |
[07:52] | This is, like, perfect for my college application. | 这对我申请大学太有用了 |
[07:56] | And, like, hang out with you and helping people. | 和你待在一起 帮助别人 |
[07:59] | Is that girl homeless? | 那是无家可归的人吗 |
[08:02] | Don’t get too excited. | 别高兴得太早 |
[08:04] | We’re making sandwiches today. | 我们今天要做三明治 |
[08:07] | Hey, well, you know? Make a sandwich. | 知道吗 做三明治 |
[08:09] | That’s something. | 这也很重要 |
[08:11] | Do something. | 做些实事 |
[08:12] | That’s my girl. | 我的乖女孩 |
[08:15] | Some peas? | 要些豆子吗 |
[08:17] | Enjoy. | 好胃口 |
[08:18] | Hey, Camille. | 卡米尔 |
[08:20] | Oh, Alex. Good. | 亚历克斯 太好了 |
[08:21] | I was looking for you. | 我正在找你 |
[08:23] | I want you to meet my granddaughter Haddie. | 想让你见见我孙女海迪 |
[08:25] | She’s gonna be working with us for a few months | 她会和我一起工作几个月 |
[08:27] | doing community service. | 做些社区服务 |
[08:28] | Alex is the, uh, volunteer coordinator here. | 亚历克斯是这里的志愿者协调员 |
[08:31] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[08:32] | Nice to meet you. Uh, sorry. | 很高兴见到你 抱歉 |
[08:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:36] | Thanks for letting me be a part of this, I guess. | 谢谢你让我加入 |
[08:38] | You know, it’s important work that I think you guys are doing | 我觉得你们所作的非常伟大 |
[08:41] | and I feel–I feel good being part of it, so thanks. | 我觉得能加入非常骄傲 谢谢 |
[08:44] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[08:46] | You can drop off those community service papers next time. | 下次你可以把那些社区服务的表格交给我 |
[08:49] | I’ll sign for your hours. | 我会帮你的服务时间签字 |
[08:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[08:53] | There you go. There you go. | 给 给 |
[08:55] | Adam. Hey. | 亚当 |
[08:57] | We didn’t get your picks for the football pool yet, man. | 我们还没收到你选的足球彩票 |
[09:00] | Yeah, uh, just, you know, count me in | 算我一个 |
[09:02] | and I’ll get you later. | 待会给你 |
[09:03] | Got you. | 好的 |
[09:05] | – Hi, Adam. – Hey, Mary. | – 亚当 -玛丽 |
[09:06] | Hey, Jenny’s costume worked out great for Halloween. | 詹尼的万圣节服装大获好评 |
[09:08] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:09] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. Hey, after you. | 那就好 你先请 |
[09:10] | Thank you. All that worry for nothing. | 谢谢 之前的担心看来是多余了 |
[09:14] | I’ll show you the pictures later. | 稍后给你看照片 |
[09:15] | Okay, well, I look forward to it. | 好的 非常期待 |
[09:19] | We need to get the deposition from the Manfried corporation | 我们得拿到曼弗莱德公司的证言 |
[09:21] | in order to determine your liability | 以此来确定你的责任 |
[09:23] | or lack thereof. | 或者渎职 |
[09:28] | I’m–I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[09:32] | This is–this is an emergency phone call. | 这是个紧急联系电话 |
[09:34] | I need to take this. Uh– | 我必须得接一下 |
[09:35] | excuse me one–one moment. | 稍等我一会 |
[09:37] | Hi. Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[09:38] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[09:39] | Oh, God, sorry. No. | 抱歉 |
[09:41] | I meant we had an emergency at work. | 我是指我们在工作的地方发生了紧急情况 |
[09:42] | Well, what is it? | 什么事啊 |
[09:44] | Well, we found a burst pipe, | 这里有根水管爆裂了 |
[09:46] | so we got wood rot, we got mold. | 所以木头都腐烂了 发霉了 |
[09:47] | It’s, like, a FEMA situation. | 可以说情况紧急到 |
[09:49] | Over there on the corner. | 联邦应急管理局都要出动了 |
[09:50] | Take a look at the mold. Yeah. | 看一下发霉的地方 |
[09:52] | So anyway, we’ve got to bring in some fans. | 所以我们得弄些电扇进来 |
[09:53] | We got to replace some beams. | 更换一些横梁 |
[09:55] | It’s just not pretty. | 反正很遭就是了 |
[09:58] | That is the emergency? | 这就是紧急情况吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:02] | It sounds awful. | 听着可真糟 |
[10:04] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[10:06] | Is there any way you could pick up Syd today? | 今天你能接西德放学吗 |
[10:07] | If I duck out here, we’re gonna fall way behind. | 如果我离开的话 我们的进度会严重拖后 |
[10:10] | We only got two of us today. | 今天我们只有两个人了 |
[10:11] | – Joel– – I know. I know. | -乔尔 -我知道 我知道 |
[10:12] | Believe me, hon, I know. | 我也不想 亲爱的 |
[10:14] | It’s just I’m really jammed up here. | 我今天真的走不了 |
[10:15] | I have the partners in my office right now | 我的合伙人现正在我办公室 |
[10:17] | for a meeting. | 开会 |
[10:18] | I cannot– | 我不能 |
[10:20] | please. Please, Jules. | 求你了 |
[10:21] | You’d be saving my ass here. Come on. | 只有你能救我了 |
[10:24] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[10:27] | You’re an amazing woman. | 你真是神奇女侠 |
[10:28] | Thank you. I love you. | 谢谢 爱你 |
[10:37] | Just in your own time. | 在你的世界里 |
[10:39] | She has to get to know you as a person. | 她得把你当个人看 |
[10:40] | She’s not– I didn’t know. | 她不是…我不知道 |
[10:41] | Hi, Amber. | 安博 |
[10:43] | Hi, Kelsey. You’re grounded. | 凯尔茜 你被关禁闭了 |
[10:44] | You can’t have friends over. | 所以不能留朋友在这 |
[10:46] | Mom, can you just give us one minute? | 你能给我们一分钟吗 |
[10:47] | It’s very important. | 非常重要 |
[10:48] | You’re killing me. | 你真是烦人 |
[10:49] | No, I’m– no offense. | 不是针对你 |
[10:51] | Just, no, no– | 别 别 |
[10:52] | okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:53] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你谈一下吗 |
[10:54] | Yes. | 可以 |
[10:56] | Look, I’m sorry. I just got home. | 我很抱歉 我刚回来 |
[10:58] | My feet are killing me. | 我脚疼死了 |
[11:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:01] | Listen, she cannot tell her mom yet. | 听着 她不能告诉她妈妈 |
[11:02] | – Oh, no. – Listen! | -不是吧 -听下去 |
[11:03] | Her mom will kill her if she tells her | 如果她告诉她妈妈 |
[11:05] | in the wrong way or if she tells her right away. | 她妈妈会杀了她的 |
[11:07] | It’s a big problem. | 问题很严重 |
[11:08] | They don’t have the kind relationship | 她们不像我们 |
[11:10] | that we have. | 如此关系融洽 |
[11:11] | Like, we can talk to each other about stuff. | 我们可以彼此分享 |
[11:13] | Like, even though we fight, you know, you know me | 就算我们吵架 |
[11:15] | as a person and we, like, respect each other and stuff, | 你对我平等对待 我们互相尊重 |
[11:17] | and they don’t have that and she’s, like, | 她们不是这样的 |
[11:19] | gonna get in a lot of trouble. Okay. | 她会有很大麻烦的 |
[11:20] | It’s gonna be a big deal. Okay. | 这是件大事 |
[11:22] | I’m just–okay? | 好吧 我不说 |
[11:23] | Yeah, you’re a good friend. | 你是个忠心的朋友 |
[11:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:31] | Max, Haddie, dinner! | 麦克斯 海迪 吃饭了 |
[11:33] | – How you doing, honey? – Good. | -还好吗 亲爱的 -不错 |
[11:35] | Guess what I made. | 猜我做了什么 |
[11:36] | Looks like pork chops. | 应该是猪排 |
[11:37] | You’re right. And salad. | 答对了 还有色拉 |
[11:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:42] | I have to fire seven people. | 我得裁掉七个人 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:49] | I have to fire seven people. | 我得炒掉七个人 |
[11:51] | The company is not doing well at all | 公司经营不善 |
[11:53] | and Gordon wants me to fire seven people | 戈登为了保住公司不破产 |
[11:55] | so we don’t go under. | 要让我炒掉七个人 |
[11:56] | Oh, my God, honey. I mean, it– | 天哪 |
[11:57] | look, don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[11:59] | It’s nothing to be afraid of. | 不要害怕 |
[12:00] | I mean, we’ll be okay. | 我们会渡过的 |
[12:01] | Yeah, we’ll be okay. We’ll be okay. | 我们没事 我们没事 |
[12:03] | What about everybody else? | 那其他人呢 |
[12:04] | I mean, who are you gonna let go? | 你准备炒谁 |
[12:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:07] | – I’m making a list in my head. – Who? | -我在盘算着几个人 -谁 |
[12:09] | Honey, can we please not do this? | 不要这样 |
[12:10] | Tell me, please. Just tell me. | 告诉我 告诉我吧 |
[12:12] | – I know all these people. – Bill. Accounting. | -我认识所有员工 -会计部的比尔 |
[12:13] | Bill? Honey, you can’t fire bill. | 比尔 你不能炒了他 |
[12:15] | He has a girl that just went off to college. | 他女儿才刚上大学 |
[12:16] | I know he does, but everybody’s got something. | 我知道 但每个人家里总会有些情况 |
[12:18] | Jack Gillman just bought a house. | 杰克·吉尔曼刚买了房 |
[12:20] | Ari’s going through a divorce and, you know, | 阿莉正在办离婚 |
[12:22] | Manny’s kid is blind. | 曼尼的孩子眼瞎 |
[12:24] | I mean, everybody’s got something. | 每个人或多或少都有些事 |
[12:25] | Manny’s kid is not– did you just make that up? | 曼尼的孩子才不…是你自己编的吗 |
[12:27] | – Manny’s kid is blind? – No. | -曼尼的孩子眼瞎 -当然不是 |
[12:29] | Why would I make up that Manny’s kid is blind? | 我干嘛要乱说他孩子眼瞎 |
[12:30] | I knew he wore glasses, but I don’t think he’s blind. | 我知道他戴眼镜 但我不觉得他是瞎了 |
[12:32] | He’s legally blind. Ugh! | 在法定上他的确是瞎了 |
[12:33] | – I need a beer. – Forget the beer. | -我得来点啤酒 -别喝啤酒了 |
[12:34] | We need to get wrecked. | 我们得弄得看起来惨不忍睹点 |
[12:35] | What does getting wrecked mean? | 惨不忍睹是什么意思 |
[12:37] | It’s just an expression, Max. | 这只是种表达方式 |
[12:38] | Are we gonna go to a wrecking room? | 我们要去一个被摧毁的房间吗 |
[12:39] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[12:41] | Actually, nobody’s gonna get wrecked. | 没有人会变惨 |
[12:42] | Let’s just sit down and have dinner, okay? | 我们坐下吃饭好吗 |
[12:44] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[12:46] | It’s not like– | 不是的 |
[12:47] | Is a wrecking ball gonna come in and go– | 是起重机的锤子砸进来 |
[12:54] | I’m not everyone’s mother. | 我不是所有人的妈 |
[12:57] | I’m–you know, I did the best I could | 我只是尽力做到最好 |
[12:59] | And if she wants to tell her own mother | 如果她想自己告诉她的母亲 |
[13:02] | And that helps Amber keep her friendship, | 而且也能帮安博维系这段友谊 |
[13:04] | then, you know… That’s okay. | 何乐而不为呢 |
[13:08] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[13:09] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[13:11] | Right, mom? | 妈妈 你说呢 |
[13:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:14] | These are the tough decisions. | 艰难的决定啊 |
[13:16] | Mom, what does that mean? | 妈妈 这是什么意思 |
[13:23] | Dad, what does she mean? | 爸爸 她这是什么意思 |
[13:25] | I agree with you 100%, honey. | 我完全支持你 亲爱的 |
[13:27] | She’s not my daughter, you know? | 她不是我女儿 |
[13:33] | Hello? | 有人在听吗 |
[13:34] | Oh, it sounds to me like Amber’s the one | 我听着像是安博 |
[13:37] | making this decision. | 做了所有的决定 |
[13:38] | Mother, she definitely is not, | 妈妈 不是的 |
[13:41] | But you know what a tough time we have | 不过 你也知道我们曾经关系僵持 |
[13:43] | And I–I’m just trying to let her grow up a little bit. | 我在试着让她成长 |
[13:46] | And, you know, she had a good– some good points. | 而且有些时候她的确说的在理 |
[13:49] | You know, teenage girls can be very convincing. | 你也知道青春期少女是很有说服力的 |
[13:51] | You don’t have to tell me. | 这不用你告诉我 |
[13:54] | But this is really serious. | 不过这件事很严重 |
[13:56] | You know, and I don’t even want to think about | 我根本不敢想象 |
[13:58] | what could happen if she tried driving in that condition. | 要是她在那种情况下驾车会发生什么 |
[14:02] | And you have to think about what you would want | 如果情况互换的话 |
[14:06] | If the situation was reversed, you know? | 你会怎么想 |
[14:09] | If it was Amber. | 如果当事人是安博的话 |
[14:14] | Okay, my lady. | 我的女王 |
[14:16] | Here they come. | 来了 |
[14:18] | Joel’s world famous pegs and eggs | 为您呈上 |
[14:20] | Delivered straight to you. | 乔尔的著名煎蛋 |
[14:23] | Yum. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:25] | – What’s this? – This is a school project. | -这是什么 -是个学习任务 |
[14:27] | She has to build the Eiffel Tower out of popsicle sticks. | 她得用冰棒棍子搭起一座艾菲尔铁塔 |
[14:29] | Ugh, you mean I have to. Mm-Hmm. | 最后还不是得我来做 |
[14:31] | This is how teachers get back at parents, you know? | 老师就是这样报复家长的 |
[14:33] | Homework like this. | 用这种作业 |
[14:34] | Hey, thank you again for yesterday. | 再谢谢你昨天的救场 |
[14:37] | You’re welcome. We did it. | 不客气 我们做到了 |
[14:39] | Yes, we did! Go team! | 我们做到了 伟大的团队 |
[14:41] | Although I was up till 1:00 A.M. playing catch-up. | 尽管我加班直到凌晨1点才睡 |
[14:43] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么办呢 |
[14:44] | You are awesome. | 你真棒 |
[14:46] | Uh, so today, you think, um, | 那么今天 西德放学后 |
[14:49] | I could drop Syd off with you after school? | 我可不可以把她送到你那去 |
[14:51] | Um… I don’t think | 我想那样 |
[14:54] | that’s gonna work. | 行不通 |
[14:56] | I can’t take her to the work site with me. | 我不能带她去我干活的地方 |
[14:57] | You know kids and power tools. | 电动工具对孩子来说 |
[14:58] | Probably not the best combo. | 太危险了 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:01] | So I’m gonna pack her bag full of games | 我会帮她带上一些游戏 |
[15:03] | And some books and, uh, her leapster, | 几本书 还有她的学习机 |
[15:05] | And with any luck, you won’t even notice | 如果运气好的话 你根本不会注意到 |
[15:07] | that she’s there. She’ll be so content. | 她的存在 她会很自得其乐的 |
[15:10] | Honey, I can’t have her in my office at the firm. | 亲爱的 我不能带她去公司 |
[15:11] | That’s a disaster. | 那简直是灾难 |
[15:17] | Well– | 这样啊 |
[15:21] | okay. Fine. | 好吧 我同意 |
[15:22] | I have a conference call with New York. | 本来和纽约有一场电话会议 |
[15:24] | I will move it. I have client meetings. | 我会重新安排时间 本来有个客户会议 |
[15:25] | – I will move them. – Great. | -我也会重新安排 -太棒了 |
[15:26] | And I will just stay in my office all day | 我就一整天待在办公室里 |
[15:29] | red-lining contracts and they’ll have to understand that | 阅读合同 他们会理解的 |
[15:31] | because I’m a mother with a child and these things happen. | 因为我是一个母亲 这种情况时有发生 |
[15:33] | These things happen. | 时有发生 |
[15:35] | – You sure? – I’m–I’m sure. I’m sure. | -你确定行吗 -我确定 |
[15:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:38] | I love you. All right. | 我爱你 |
[15:39] | – Kick butt. – Will do. | -好好干 -知道啦 |
[15:41] | Sydney! | 西德尼 |
[15:45] | Look at it, Jensen. | 看啊 詹森 |
[15:49] | Ha-ha. Cool. | 真酷 |
[15:51] | I want to drive that. | 我想驾驶这个 |
[15:53] | It’s a command station in space. | 这是个宇宙空间指挥站 |
[15:55] | You can’t drive it. | 你不能驾驶 |
[15:56] | You can’t drive a command station? | 你不能驾驶一个指挥站吗 |
[15:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | We need more blue pieces. | 我们需要更多蓝色的 |
[16:00] | Yeah, get ’em for the command center. | 指挥中心需要 |
[16:03] | You got to have blue pieces. | 你要蓝色的 |
[16:08] | Jensen, can I ask you a question? | 詹森 我能问你个问题吗 |
[16:13] | Jensen, if your parents were getting married, | 詹森 如果你父母要结婚了 |
[16:16] | Wouldn’t you be excited? | 你会不会很兴奋 |
[16:17] | My mom and dad are married. | 我妈妈和爸爸本来就结婚了 |
[16:20] | Right, right, yeah. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[16:22] | Um, but let’s say they weren’t married. | 假如他们之前没结婚 |
[16:24] | Wouldn’t you think that would be | 如果现在他们要结婚了 |
[16:25] | like the coolest thing in the world if they got married? | 你不觉得这是全世界最酷的事吗 |
[16:27] | You’re nuts. | 你脑子坏了 |
[16:30] | You think I’m– | 你说我 |
[16:31] | I got more blue pieces. | 我又拿了点蓝色的 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | All right, I’m gonna– | 我去 |
[16:39] | Say, “Bye.” | 说”再见” |
[16:40] | All right, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[16:46] | – Hi, Sarah. – Hi. | -萨拉 -嗨 |
[16:47] | I’m so glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:48] | – It’s Jennifer. – No, I know. | -我是詹尼弗 -我知道 |
[16:50] | It’s–I guess Kelsey talked to you. | 我想凯尔茜已经跟你说过了吧 |
[16:52] | Amber left it at our place, so. | 安博把它忘在我们家了 |
[16:56] | Just thought I’d swing by. | 我想顺道送过来 |
[16:57] | You’re right on the way to pilates. | 我去练普拉提 正好路过你家 |
[16:59] | Oh, her iPod. | 她的Ipod |
[17:01] | Thank you for Halloween, by the way. | 顺便 万圣节的事 谢谢你 |
[17:04] | I–I–I’m glad she told you. | 我很高兴她跟你说了 |
[17:06] | She had such a good time. | 她过得很愉快 |
[17:09] | All those costumes. | 那些道具服 |
[17:11] | It sounds like so much fun. | 听起来真有意思 |
[17:13] | Your dad was Lady Gaga? | 你爸爸穿成Lady Gaga |
[17:15] | I mean, I’ve got to see the pictures. | 我一定得看看那些照片 |
[17:18] | Oh, that’s so great. | 真的很不错 |
[17:19] | We don’t do Halloween. Oh. | 我们不过万圣节 |
[17:21] | I don’t eat sugar, so. | 我不吃糖 所以 |
[17:22] | What’s the point? | 何必呢 |
[17:24] | You know, uh… | 你知道吗 |
[17:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:29] | I thought she would have told you by now. | 我以为她已经跟你说过了 |
[17:31] | Um, the girls were not here for Halloween. | 万圣节那晚女孩们不在我家 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[17:35] | They went to a fraternity party across the Bay… | 他们去了湖对面的一个联谊舞会 |
[17:37] | What? | 什么 |
[17:39] | And, um, Kelsey actually got really drunk. | 凯尔茜喝得酩酊大醉 |
[17:41] | Amber called from the party and I went and picked ’em up. | 安博打电话来让我去接他们 |
[17:44] | Kelsey really wanted to tell you herself. | 凯尔茜真的很想自己告诉你 |
[17:45] | Well, she didn’t. | 显然她没有 |
[17:50] | That does not sound like Kelsey. | 那不像是凯尔茜会做的事情 |
[17:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[17:54] | It didn’t seem like her first beer, | 看起来她不像是第一次喝酒 |
[17:57] | but, you know, they’re teenagers. | 不过他们是青少年嘛 |
[17:58] | Oh, she’s never done anything like that before. | 她之前从没这么干过 |
[18:01] | Okay, well, I don’t know. I mean– | 我不清楚 |
[18:02] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:28] | Don’t worry. Poverty’s not contagious. | 不用担心 贫穷是不会传染的 |
[18:33] | I know. I know. | 我当然知道 |
[18:35] | Uh…I spilled– | 我把 |
[18:38] | A trash bag broke on me outside actually | 一个垃圾袋弄破了 |
[18:40] | And it’s not a big deal, you know? | 没什么大不了了 |
[18:41] | I don’t care if trash breaks on me. | 我不介意垃圾翻在我身上 |
[18:43] | I cleaned it all up. | 我全都弄干净了 |
[18:44] | Like, I cleaned it up. It’s no big deal. | 我弄干净了 没什么 |
[18:46] | Oh, you heard of double-bagging, right? | 听说过双层袋包扎吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:49] | Try it. | 不妨一试 |
[18:57] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:10] | – What happened? – Why? Why? | -发生什么了 -为什么 为什么 |
[19:12] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[19:13] | Why would you tell after you promised? Why? | 你答应了我为什么还要说出去 为什么 |
[19:18] | Honey, she told me what Kelsey had said. | 亲爱的 她告诉了我凯尔茜跟她说的 |
[19:21] | It was an enormous lie. | 那是个巨大的谎言 |
[19:23] | I couldn’t play along. | 我听不下去了 |
[19:24] | Of course she’s gonna lie about it. | 她当然得撒谎 |
[19:26] | She can’t tell her the truth yet. | 她不能告诉她实话 |
[19:28] | I would have had to lie to. Well, I’m sorry. | 我原该撒谎的 我很抱歉 |
[19:29] | I really needed you to not say anything, mom, | 我真的希望你不要说的 妈妈 |
[19:32] | Because now she won’t let me hang out with Kelsey anymore. | 现在她不让凯尔茜跟我玩了 |
[19:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:36] | She said that everything is my fault. | 她觉得一切错在我 |
[19:38] | She said that I am the problem… | 我才是问题根源 |
[19:39] | What? | 什么 |
[19:41] | And that I’m a bad influence and that Kelsey’s | 是我把凯尔茜带坏了 |
[19:42] | not allowed to hang out with me anymore. | 我们不能一起玩了 |
[19:44] | – Honey, no. – Yes, mom. | -亲爱的 不是吧 -是的 妈妈 |
[19:46] | Please listen. I’ll call her. I’ll fix it. | 听着 我会打电话给她 向她解释 |
[19:48] | You can’t, mom. It doesn’t matter. | 不用了 无所谓了 |
[19:49] | She won’t listen and so now I don’t get | 她不会听的 |
[19:51] | to hang out with my one friend here. | 我再也不能和我唯一的朋友玩了 |
[19:53] | My one friend and I’m all alone | 我孤独一人 |
[19:56] | And it just sucks, mom. | 真他妈难受 |
[19:58] | I thought I could trust you. | 我还以为可以信任你 |
[19:59] | I’m very, very disappointed with you. | 我对你极其 极其失望 |
[20:12] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[20:19] | It’s not gonna happen, Adam. | 事情黄了 亚当 |
[20:20] | Did you figure out who we’re gonna cut? | 决定炒谁了吗 |
[20:21] | Uh, yeah, listen. | 听着 |
[20:24] | Gordon, I’ve been thinking. | 戈登 我一直在想 |
[20:26] | We can be more creative about these layoffs. | 裁员这件事我们能处理得更有创意 |
[20:29] | Braverman, listen. | 布雷弗曼 听着 |
[20:30] | No, just listen to me for a second, Gordon. | 戈登 你先听一下 |
[20:32] | Instead of layoffs, we can furlough. | 我们可以用休假代替裁员 |
[20:33] | We can have four-day work weeks, | 我们可以实行每周四个工作日 |
[20:35] | Three-day work weeks for some people, if necessary. | 必要的话 部分人每周三个工作日 |
[20:37] | The big companies do this. | 很多大公司都这样做 |
[20:38] | State governments do this. It’s been proven to work. | 州政府也这么做 实践证明有效 |
[20:41] | Listen, Adam, how can I be more clear, okay? | 听着 亚当 还要我怎么说你才明白 |
[20:42] | This isn’t some creative assignment, okay? | 这不是什么创意比拼 |
[20:45] | I need to fire seven people. | 我需要裁掉7个人 |
[20:47] | Look…These are people, okay? | 这些是人 |
[20:50] | That we have worked with for 15 years. | 我们共同工作15年的同事 |
[20:52] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[20:54] | Stop thinking. Just do it, okay? | 不要再胡思乱想了 速战速决 好吗 |
[20:56] | You need me to come up there and hold your hand? | 你要我回去和你一起面对吗 |
[21:00] | No, Gordon. Thank you. | 不了 戈登 谢谢 |
[21:02] | I’ll handle it. | 我会搞定的 |
[21:04] | All right. Good-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[21:06] | – Hey, I’m going on a– – Can’t you knock? | -我正要去 -不会敲门吗 |
[21:13] | Come in. | 进来 |
[21:15] | Coffee run. Do you want anything? | 我正要去买咖啡 你要些什么吗 |
[21:17] | ‘Cause it sure seems like you do. | 你看起来肯定需要些什么 |
[21:18] | Yes, I would love a coffee. Thank you. | 我要一杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[21:20] | Hey, um, Gordon asked me out. | 戈登约我出去 |
[21:23] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do, but, you know, | 我不知道如何抉择 |
[21:25] | Just checking it with you. | 想和你商量下 |
[21:29] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[21:31] | I guess it’s not. | 看来是不行了 |
[21:34] | What’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[21:35] | He’s a little… Prick! | 他是个…混球 |
[21:38] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[21:39] | I thought you guys liked each other. | 我还以为你们彼此欣赏呢 |
[21:40] | Why so harsh? | 干嘛这么不留情面 |
[21:41] | Listen, Sarah, I’ve known this guy | 听着 萨拉 |
[21:42] | a lot longer than you have, okay? | 我认识他的时间比你长很久 |
[21:44] | Okay, well, you know him differently | 你了解的他和我不同 |
[21:45] | and I’m getting to know him outside work, you know? | 我要在工作之外了解他 |
[21:48] | So maybe we just have had different experiences? | 可能我们的见解会不同 |
[21:50] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t know who’d be | 我也不知道 |
[21:51] | the better judge of his character. | 谁对他的人格判断更准确 |
[21:52] | I mean, the guy who he’s used, | 是被他利用 |
[21:53] | abused, and lied to for 15 years, | 蹂躏 欺骗了15年的家伙呢 |
[21:55] | or the latest girl he’s trying to get in bed. | 还是他最近想上的女人 |
[21:57] | – I don’t know. – Thanks. | -我不清楚 -多谢了 |
[21:58] | – It’s a tough call. – It’s such a compliment. | -这是个艰难的选择 -真是个赞美啊 |
[21:59] | Sarah, I’m sorry, okay? | 萨拉 我很抱歉 |
[22:01] | I’m really sorry, but if anybody doesn’t know | 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:03] | this guy, it’s you. | 你确实不了解那家伙 |
[22:05] | All right, well, I’m gonna make my own decisions. | 好吧 我自己做决定 |
[22:07] | But for you, I’m gonna decide decaf. | 不过对你 我决定帮你买无咖啡因的 |
[22:11] | Oh, okay. Great, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:12] | ‘Cause I think you’re a little worked up. | 因为我觉得你有点神经紧张 |
[22:13] | Yeah, mm-Hmm. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[22:17] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[22:20] | Hey, Jules! In here. | 在这里 茱莉 |
[22:21] | – How you doing, baby? – Hi, dad. | -宝贝 怎么样 -嗨 爸爸 |
[22:23] | Come on in. Pop a squat. | 过来 |
[22:25] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[22:26] | Sydney here’s just teaching me the fine art of checkers. | 西德尼在教我下棋呢 |
[22:29] | Where’s Joel? | 乔尔在哪 |
[22:30] | Oh, Joel is still at the job site. | 乔尔还在工作的地方 |
[22:31] | You know he’s slammed. Poor guy. | 他正忙得不可开交 可怜的家伙 |
[22:33] | He called in a panic and because Camille | 他慌慌张张打电话来 |
[22:35] | is curing homelessness at the community center, | 卡米尔正在社区中心照顾无家可归者 |
[22:39] | I showed up like a knight in shining armor | 我的出现犹如穿着盔甲的骑士 |
[22:41] | to be on Sydney duty. | 来照顾西德尼 |
[22:42] | – He brought his horse. – I did. | -他带来了他的马 -是的 |
[22:44] | It’s right outside. | 就在外面 |
[22:45] | – What is this? – That’s dinner. | -这是神马 -晚餐 |
[22:48] | And you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[22:49] | It is really good, mommy. | 很好吃 妈妈 |
[22:50] | You should try some. | 你该尝一下 |
[22:51] | Greasy goodness. Right, grandpa? | 油腻的美味 是吗 外公 |
[22:55] | very greasy. Goes down easy. | 非常油腻 有助消化 |
[22:56] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:00] | Hey, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[23:01] | My buddy says that Joel is doing | 我兄弟说乔尔干得非常棒 |
[23:03] | such a great job, he may want him | 他想要他 |
[23:05] | to remodel his whole house. | 重建整座屋子 |
[23:06] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[23:07] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[23:09] | I am very proud of my son-in-law. | 我真为我的女婿自豪 |
[23:11] | Sure you don’t want a soda? | 确定不要苏打水吗 |
[23:13] | I want you to know this is not easy for me. | 我想让你知道这对我来说也实属不易 |
[23:16] | It’s not easy at all. | 是非常艰难 |
[23:19] | But the truth is that this company | 但公司现在的情况是 |
[23:21] | has not made the profits we hoped it would. | 盈利达不到我们的预期 |
[23:23] | In fact, we’re–we’re way in the red. | 其实是我们一直在亏损 |
[23:28] | And so I’m afraid I’m gonna have to lay you off. | 所以我恐怕得请你离职 |
[23:34] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:35] | I feel terrible about this | 我也不乐意见到此发生 |
[23:36] | and just want you to kwow how much | 但是需要让你知道 |
[23:37] | I valued your working here. | 你在这里的工作价值甚高 |
[23:40] | Okay, honey, that was really, really good. | 亲爱的 很好 |
[23:44] | But you can’t start crying | 但你不能快要哭出来的样子 |
[23:45] | I wasn’t crying. | 我没有 |
[23:47] | No, dad, mom is right. | 爸爸 妈妈是对的 |
[23:48] | You can’t ask somebody to take care of you emotionally | 你不能在要炒掉他们的时候 |
[23:50] | when you’re firing them. | 还指望他们来顾及你的感受 |
[23:51] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我没有 |
[23:53] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | That is what I’m doing. | 我有 |
[23:57] | You know, for a teenager, honey, sometimes you’re– | 对于一个青少年来说 你有时候 |
[23:59] | you’re pretty wise. | 真是聪明过头 |
[24:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:02] | There is this guy at the food bank | 食物银行有个 |
[24:05] | that I’m working at. | 一起工作的家伙 |
[24:06] | He treats me like I’m an idiot | 他对我的态度好像我是个白痴 |
[24:07] | teenie bopper with, like, a bleeding heart. | 新潮小丫头 有着一颗受伤的心 |
[24:10] | Dad, like, even if I am… It’s rude. | 就算我是白痴 他这样也太无礼了 |
[24:14] | – That is rude. – Well, you’re not. | -是很无礼 -你不是白痴 |
[24:16] | It’s, like, subtle though. He’s so good at it. | 尽管这种情绪不很明显 他很擅长 |
[24:18] | – That’s the worst kind. – It is. | -这是最糟糕的了 -正是 |
[24:20] | He’s the worst. | 他是最糟糕的那种 |
[24:22] | And, like, just respect the people you’re around. | 就像只尊重你身边的人 |
[24:24] | Yeah, well, listen. | 听着 |
[24:25] | If you really feel like he’s being, | 如果你真的讨厌 |
[24:27] | you know, derisive with the laughter, | 他的冷嘲热讽 |
[24:28] | you should call him on it. | 你该跟他当面说清楚 |
[24:30] | I’d punch him in the groin. Yeah. | 我会朝他肚子来一拳 |
[24:32] | Kick him where it counts. | 踢他一顿 |
[24:34] | Get him right in the– | 正中他的… |
[24:37] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[25:08] | You built the Eiffel Tower. | 你建成了艾菲尔铁塔 |
[25:10] | Had to get done, didn’t it? | 逼不得已啊 不是吗 |
[25:12] | Look at you. | 看看你呀 |
[25:13] | You rock. | 真厉害 |
[25:16] | Although you built it a little too good, if you ask me, | 不过说起来 我觉得你搭得有点太好了 |
[25:20] | but thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[25:23] | She at least, uh, go down easy tonight? | 她今晚挺消停不是吗 |
[25:26] | It was, um, 6 books, 3 songs, | 6本书 3首歌 |
[25:28] | and an I-o-u for 20 minutes of computer time. | 外加”欠你20分钟电脑时间”才搞定她 |
[25:31] | Yeah, that’s a lot. | 那真是多啊 |
[25:36] | Hey, how’d it go with, uh, Zeek? | 奇克怎样 |
[25:38] | I’d really rather not talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[25:42] | Are you pissed because I called your dad in? | 我叫你爸来 你生气了吗 |
[25:45] | No, I–no, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[25:48] | Ah? Just, yeah, whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[25:50] | ‘Cause when you say it’s fine, | 你说没事的时候 |
[25:51] | you make it sound like it’s actually not fine. | 总是听起来像”怎么可能没事” |
[25:53] | Babe! | 亲爱的 |
[25:55] | Up until 20 minutes o, I was building | 20分钟前 我还在 |
[25:56] | a tiny lattice tower out of popsicle sticks | 用冰棍棒子和胶水 |
[25:58] | and a glue gun. | 搭一个铁塔 |
[25:59] | Now I need to get this brief written | 现在 我必须完成这份 |
[26:01] | for the head of litigation. | 给法务部负责人的摘要 |
[26:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:19] | I proposed to Jasmine. | 我向贾思敏求婚了 |
[26:21] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[26:22] | Open up. | 开门 |
[26:27] | Big news, huh? | 大消息吧 |
[26:29] | Worth opening the door for. | 值得大晚上为我开门 |
[26:31] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[26:33] | Wait. She said yes, right? | 等等 她说了”我愿意” 对吧 |
[26:34] | Oh, yeah. Cheers. | 没错 干杯 |
[26:36] | Congratulations. I am, uh, beside myself. | 恭喜 我 高兴的要疯了 |
[26:38] | You didn’t see that coming, did you? | 你没想到 对吧 |
[26:40] | Can’t believe my little brother’s gonna take the plunge. | 不敢相信我的小弟弟会决定成家 |
[26:44] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[26:46] | No. | 没有 |
[26:48] | I’m–this–I’m good. | 我 这 我没事 |
[26:52] | Jabbar doesn’t seem to get it though, | 乔巴貌似没明白这件事 |
[26:53] | which is kind of weird. | 有点怪怪的 |
[26:55] | What do you mean he doesn’t get it? | 什么叫他没明白 |
[26:56] | Well, I just expected him to be really excited | 我原以为他会非常激动 |
[26:58] | when I told him like, “Whoo! Fireworks!” | 就像当我告诉他 “哇 看烟花” |
[27:00] | And happily ever after, | 他一定会欢天喜地的 |
[27:02] | but he doesn’t really care. | 但他对我们结婚不怎么在意 |
[27:05] | He’s six. | 他才六岁 |
[27:06] | Yeah, that’s, | 没错 那也是 |
[27:10] | that’s exactly what Jasmine said. | 贾思敏也这么说 |
[27:14] | But, uh, I don’t know. | 可 我不知道 |
[27:15] | I was real excited to tell him and he just– | 我迫不及待的告诉他 可他只是 |
[27:17] | you know, he didn’t– | 你知道 他没有 |
[27:18] | – Crosby, are you okay? – Yeah. | -克罗斯比 你没事吧 -没事 |
[27:20] | I think he was part of why I did it. | 我之所以求婚有一部分原因是为了他 |
[27:22] | Well, how big a part? | 多大部分 |
[27:26] | Pretty big part. | 挺大部分 |
[27:29] | Dude, I don’t know, man. | 伙计 我不知道 |
[27:31] | It happened so fast. Yep, right. | 一切都发生的太快了 |
[27:32] | It was like I just felt this immense pressure building | 就像是我感觉到了那种庞大的压力 |
[27:36] | and then there was this moment and then | 然后在那么一个时刻 |
[27:37] | I kind of t swept up in it and then all of a sudden | 我有点神魂颠倒 然后突然间 |
[27:39] | I’m asking and she’s saying yes and then– | 我就在求婚 然后她同意 然后 |
[27:42] | I just–maybe–I don’t know if it’s that | 我只是 可能 我不知道是不是 |
[27:43] | or I’m afraid that maybe my life is gonna change | 或许我是在害怕生活发生改变 |
[27:46] | and I’m not ready for that. | 而我还没准备好 |
[27:47] | It’s completely natural to be having some doubts. | 有一些迷惑是很正常的事 |
[27:50] | So the proposal was unplanned, all right? | 求婚这事儿完全不在计划之中 对吧 |
[27:52] | Everything with you and Jasmine and Jabbar | 你和贾思敏还有乔巴的一切 |
[27:55] | has been unplanned. | 都不是按计划来的 |
[27:56] | I mean, you backed into it, | 我的意思是 你先上车后买票 |
[27:58] | but it’s really worked out, right? | 但结果很好 不是吗 |
[27:59] | Jasmine– she’s great, right? | 贾思敏 她很棒 不是吗 |
[28:02] | Yeah, she’s, like, perfect. | 没错 她 她就像是完美的 |
[28:04] | You got a great family, right? | 你有一个幸福的家庭 不是吗 |
[28:06] | She is good and he is great. | 一个好妻子一个好儿子 |
[28:12] | And… So you just think it’s nerves? | 所以你觉得我只是精神紧张咯 |
[28:16] | Yeah, I think so. | 没错 我觉得是 |
[28:18] | And I think it’s natural. I do. | 而且我觉得那很正常 真的 |
[28:21] | You think so? | 你这么想么 |
[28:23] | I do. | 我是这么想的 |
[28:25] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[28:26] | I do. | 真的 |
[28:29] | Stop saying, “I do.” | 别再说 “真的”了[和我愿意相同] |
[28:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[28:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:06] | This is it. | 就是今天了 |
[29:18] | Love you, honey. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[29:19] | Love you too. Good luck. | 我也爱你 祝你好运 |
[29:22] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天开心 |
[29:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:33] | Oh, one of my guys screwed up some wiring | 哦 我们的一个伙计把电路排线搞砸 |
[29:36] | and if I don’t get in and fix it, | 如果我不赶去解决问题 |
[29:37] | the client’s new radiant floor will just be a floor. | 客户的新辐射采暖地面就只是普通地面了 |
[29:39] | So you’re leaving right now. | 所以你现在就要走了 |
[29:41] | I wrote you a note. | 我给你留了个条子 |
[29:42] | Ye, and there’s some coffee over there. | 我煮了点咖啡放在那边 |
[29:44] | Babe, you can’t leave right now. | 亲爱的 你不能现在就走 |
[29:45] | I have to make that conference call to New York and I just– | 我得和纽约那边电话会议 我得 |
[29:47] | I know. I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[29:49] | But I just got to get in early on this, Jules. | 但我真的得马上就走 茱莉亚 |
[29:53] | Babe, I can’t do this. | 亲爱的 我做不到 |
[29:55] | What can’t you do? | 你做不到什么 |
[29:58] | I mean, I’m leaving work early, I’m coming home, | 我是说 我要早起上班 我下班回家 |
[30:00] | I’m working all hours of the night. | 我整晚得工作 |
[30:01] | You’re not even here. | 而你却不在家 |
[30:02] | My dad’s here feeding our child crap a– | 我爸爸给我们的孩子吃垃圾食品 |
[30:04] | It’s not–it’s one night. | 不是 只是那一个晚上 |
[30:05] | It wasn’t that bad. You know what? | 没有你想的那么糟 知道吗 |
[30:08] | It’s been a hard week, but we’re gonna get through it. | 这周大家都不容易 但我们会处理好的 |
[30:10] | We’re right at the tail end there. | 这周马上就要过去了 |
[30:12] | What about the next one? | 那下一周呢 |
[30:14] | My dad told me this guy wants to hire you again. | 我爸跟我说那个人想再雇你 |
[30:15] | Are you gonna do it? | 你要怎么做呢 |
[30:16] | You know, I don’t– | 你知道 我不 |
[30:17] | I’m only focused on this job. | 我只关心这次的工作 |
[30:19] | I’m just trying to get through this job. | 我只想把这次的工作做好 |
[30:20] | Okay, listen, I know we said there needs to be | 好吧 听着 我知道我们讨论过 |
[30:23] | more room for you, especially if we’re going to have | 要给你更多的空间 特别是如果我们 |
[30:24] | a second child, but I need to understand– | 要第二个孩子的话 但我得弄明白 |
[30:27] | you know, is this what that looks like? | 这就是你说的更多空间吗 |
[30:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:30] | Because I don’t know if we can manage it. | 因为我不知道我们能不能做到 |
[30:31] | I don’t know how that works. How can we manage this? | 我不知道该怎么办 我们怎么做得到 |
[30:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:34] | I don’t know, but we’ll figure it out, okay? | 我不知道 但我们会有办法的 好吗 |
[30:36] | We need to discuss– we need to discuss this. | 我们得谈谈 我们得谈谈 |
[30:38] | Can we–oh, my God. Yes, yeah, okay. | 能不能 上帝啊 好吧 来吧 |
[30:39] | Let’s discuss this. We just need to discuss . | 我们谈谈 只要好好谈谈 |
[30:41] | Yeah, let’s talk about this. | 没错 应该谈谈了 |
[30:44] | You don’t want me to work ever. | 你根本就不想我工作 |
[30:46] | Oh, give me some credit, Joel. | 拜托你对我有点信心 乔 |
[30:48] | I moved mountains | 我任劳任怨 |
[30:49] | I moved mountains you for years, Julia, | 我为你任劳任怨多年 茱莉亚 |
[30:51] | and this is one week I’m asking from you. | 我只要你帮我这一个星期 |
[30:53] | I’m not trying to be ungrateful. | 我不是个忘恩负义的人 |
[30:55] | I’m just trying to face reality here. | 我只是想面对现实 |
[30:56] | Okay, what reality is that? Just spit it out. | 好啊 什么现实 尽管说吧 |
[30:58] | The reality is that you’re working all hours of the night. | 现实是你整晚都在工作 |
[31:00] | – I’m working mad hours. – Yes. | -我整天的工作 -没错 |
[31:03] | There’s no one watching our child. | 谁来照顾我们的孩子 |
[31:04] | – Don’t get so dramatic. – I mean– | -别说得那么严重 -我是说 |
[31:06] | There’s plenty of people to take care of our kid. | 有大把的人能照顾我们的孩子 |
[31:08] | We got a family to take– | 我们有家人能 |
[31:09] | – What am I – Just supposed to leave a deposition… | -要我怎 -难道要我辞职吗 |
[31:10] | What are you getting at? | 你什么意思 |
[31:11] | I’m billing $600 an hour for | 我每个小时赚600美金 |
[31:13] | so you grout some guy’s bathroom? | 就为了让你去给别人家的浴室刷水泥吗 |
[31:20] | No, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[31:22] | I mean, if it’s, um– | 没错 如果 |
[31:25] | If it’s about whose time is worth more, you win. | 如果这是关于谁的时间更值钱 你赢了 |
[31:27] | No, that’s not– | 不 我不是 |
[31:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:30] | – Hi, baby. – Hey, babe. | -嗨 宝贝儿 -嗨 宝贝儿 |
[31:33] | Are you and daddy fighting? | 你和爸爸在吵架吗 |
[31:35] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 |
[31:37] | Nah, we’re just having a conversation here. | 没有 我们只是在聊天 |
[31:40] | Just talking. | 只是聊聊 |
[31:41] | Just a little louder than normal. | 只是声音有点大 |
[31:46] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[31:47] | I’m trying to be practical. | 我只是想实际点 |
[31:49] | I–I mean– | 我 我是说 |
[32:00] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[32:03] | Hey, it’s okay. | 爸爸妈妈没事的 |
[32:12] | Have you heard from Kelsey? | 你和凯尔茜有联系吗 |
[32:16] | Um, yeah, briefly. | 呃 有联系 |
[32:18] | She just–she told her mom, but, you know– | 她告诉了她妈妈 不过 你知道 |
[32:21] | She confessed everything, but it just doesn’t matter, | 她都招了 但已经没用了 |
[32:23] | ‘Cause her mom would still blame me, so. | 因为她妈妈仍然怪我 所以 |
[32:25] | That’s terrible. | 那太过分了 |
[32:27] | That’s real–it’s outrageous. | 那真的 太过分了 |
[32:29] | Really not fair. | 非常不公平 |
[32:31] | I’m sure she’ll come around. | 我相信她会想明白的 |
[32:33] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[32:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:48] | I know you’re feeling lonely. | 我知道你觉得很孤单 |
[32:51] | I understand what that feels like. | 我明白你的感受 |
[33:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:07] | She was a little weird anyway. | 她本来就怪怪的 |
[33:09] | Let’s face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[33:13] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[33:15] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[33:18] | No, mom. Don’t touch me. | 别 妈 别碰我 |
[33:20] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[33:22] | This is enough. | 够啦 |
[33:23] | Why does it always have to be this way with you? | 为什么你老是要碰我 |
[33:28] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嗨 你来干什么 |
[33:31] | I came to help. | 我来帮你 |
[33:33] | To do this with you. | 一起做这件事 |
[33:40] | Is that Glenfiddich 18 I smell? | 闻起来是格兰菲迪18年陈酿 |
[33:43] | Very astute. | 好鼻子啊 |
[33:46] | 24, actually. | 其实是 24年 |
[33:48] | Listen, Gordon, you don’t have to do this, all right? | 听着 戈登 你不用这么做 好吗 |
[33:49] | You can go home. I can handle it. | 你回去吧 我自己能解决 |
[33:51] | I don’t know how this happened. | 我不知道怎么会是这个结果 |
[33:53] | – I just – Yeah. | -我只是 -我明白 |
[33:56] | I’m so sorry. I really am, Adam. | 我很抱歉 真的 亚当 |
[33:58] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[34:01] | I mean, it’s just not fair for me | 我只是觉得 让你一个人承担这些 |
[34:02] | to lay all this on you, right? | 对你很不公平 不是吗 |
[34:05] | You know, it’s… | 你知道 |
[34:09] | not gonna be helpful for you to appear so emotionally undone | 在解雇员工时 自己的情绪都没整理好 |
[34:13] | when you’re firing people, you know? | 是帮不上忙的 明白吗 |
[34:15] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[34:16] | you can’t ask them to take care of you emotionally. | 你不能让被你解雇的人照顾你的情绪 |
[34:20] | It’s okay, Gordon. | 没事的 戈登 |
[34:23] | You always handle everything. | 你总是处理所有的事 |
[34:34] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[34:37] | You’re right. | 说的没错 |
[34:41] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢谢你 亚当 |
[34:43] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[34:55] | Uh, can you help me fix this, | 呃 能帮我修修这个吗 |
[34:58] | whisk on the big mixer guy? | 搅拌器上的这个东西 |
[35:01] | Or you could just read the directions on the side. | 或者你可以读读旁边的说明书 |
[35:04] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[35:08] | Would you please stop talking to me like I’m an idiot? | 能不能请你别把我当成傻子 |
[35:10] | I don’t think you’re an idiot. | 我没把你当傻子啊 |
[35:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:15] | Then what do you think I am? | 那你把我当成什么 |
[35:17] | Do you think that I am a loser | 你是不是觉得我是个窝囊废 |
[35:20] | because I come here and I care and I try | 因为我来了关心了努力了 |
[35:22] | or do you just think that I’m | 还是你只把我当成一个 |
[35:24] | a privileged little white girl? | 有优越感的白人小女孩 |
[35:26] | Are you not getting enough attention? | 你是不是没有得到足够的关注啊 |
[35:28] | I have no idea what you’re talking about right now. | 我完全不知道你刚才在说什么 |
[35:33] | Um, well, I come here every day | 好吧 我天天来这里 |
[35:35] | and I give 100% and you sit there and you judge me | 我全心全意的付出 而你坐在那里 |
[35:39] | and you don’t even know me. | 根本不了解我就枉下判断 |
[35:41] | Yes, I do. | 不 我都知道 |
[35:42] | Kids like you come through here all the time. | 像你这样的人在这里来了又去 |
[35:44] | They think it looks good on a college application. | 他们觉得来帮忙能给他们的大学申请加分 |
[35:49] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 没错 |
[35:51] | So I want to go to college. | 我是想上大学 |
[35:52] | Is that a terrible thing? | 难道那有错吗 |
[35:54] | Does that make me a bad person? | 那让我成了坏人了吗 |
[35:56] | No, it doesn’t, but you’re here for a week, | 没 没有 但你只来这里帮忙一周 |
[35:57] | maybe two and then you’re gone. | 或者两周 然后你就走了 |
[35:59] | I guess you all seem kind of… | 我觉得你们这种人对我来说 |
[36:02] | lightweight to me sometimes. | 基本无足轻重 |
[36:03] | No offense, but it’s hard enough | 没别的意思 没有这些人员更替 |
[36:05] | for me running this place without all that turnover. | 对我来说 要运营这个地方已经够难了 |
[36:09] | So I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:12] | You’re just here and you’re completely selfless | 你来这里帮忙是因为你那么大公无私 |
[36:14] | and this isn’t a career path for you | 而不是因为这是你的职业 |
[36:16] | and you don’t want this to be your job? | 你也不想把这事当成是工作咯 |
[36:18] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的一点都没错 |
[36:20] | It’s my job. I get paid. | 这是我的工作 我有薪水 |
[36:22] | It’s a career I’m interested in. | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[36:24] | Okay, great. Thank you. Good to know. | 好的 很好 谢谢你告诉我 |
[36:26] | Mostly because my family used to eat here. | 因为我的家人以前在这里吃饭 |
[36:28] | This place probably saved my life. | 这里可以说是我的救命恩人 |
[36:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:38] | Can you just fix the mixer? | 你能修好这个搅拌器吗 |
[36:42] | Yeah, I know. That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我知道 我这就去 |
[36:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:04] | – Hey, Mary. – Hi. | -嗨 玛丽 -嗨 |
[37:06] | Um, could you come in my office for a second? | 能来我办公室一下吗 |
[37:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:14] | After you. | 你先请 |
[37:20] | Go ahead. Take a seat. | 请吧 坐吧 |
[37:28] | How was L.A.? | 洛杉矶的事怎样了 |
[37:30] | I’ve had better days. | 不提也罢 |
[37:32] | Oh, what’s wrong? | 哦 出什么事了 |
[37:34] | Well, we have to, um… fire a few people. | 我们得 解雇几个人 |
[37:38] | Adam’s taking care of it now. | 亚当正在办这件事 |
[37:42] | Oh. And do you have to– | 哦 那你得 |
[37:44] | I mean, as the boss– | 我是说 你是老板 |
[37:48] | Who would you rather have fire you, right? | 谁会解雇你呀 是吧 |
[37:54] | Your brother’s a good man, Sarah. | 你哥哥是个好人 莎拉 |
[37:56] | One of the best. | 最好的人 |
[37:58] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[38:01] | I’ll talk to you later. | 一会儿再聊 |
[38:33] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[38:39] | Got yourself a few coffees there, huh? | 给自己弄了几杯咖啡呀 |
[38:42] | Listen, I’m sorry for snapping at you the other day. | 听着 我很抱歉那天我乱发脾气 |
[38:44] | It’s just, uh, you caught me at a bad time. | 只是 因为你来的不是时候 |
[38:47] | – Don’t worry about it. – All right. | -没关系 -好的 |
[38:49] | There probably isn’t, but is there anything | 我想可能没有 不过还是问一句 |
[38:51] | I can do for you today? | 今天我能帮你做什么吗 |
[38:54] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我很好 |
[38:56] | Adam, you should fire me. | 亚当 你应该解雇我 |
[38:57] | I’ll make it really easy on you. | 解雇我对你来说简单很多 |
[39:00] | You don’t really make enough for it to pay off, | 你的工资太少 解雇你也没什么好处 |
[39:01] | so your job is safe. | 所以你的工作保住了 |
[39:03] | Really, Adam, if there’s anything, you know? | 真的 亚当 有没有什么事我能 |
[39:06] | Shoulder to cry on. | 比如借个肩膀给你 |
[39:09] | Pizza delivery. | 送披萨 |
[39:10] | Thank you. I’m good. | 谢谢你 我没事 |
[39:13] | Just ask, okay? | 只要你一句话 好吗 |
[39:21] | It’s decaf. | 不含咖啡因 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:39] | Well, oh, hey, guys. | 哦 嗨 伙计们 |
[39:41] | Hi, daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[39:42] | Hey, sweetheart. | 嗨 小甜心 |
[39:43] | This looks beautiful. | 这里真是太美了 |
[39:46] | Check it out. | 看看啊 |
[39:48] | Um, did you bring a change of clothes? | 你把换洗衣服带来了吗 |
[39:49] | Yeah, it’s in the car. Let me grab it for you. | 带来了 在车里 我帮你拿 |
[39:51] | No, I got it. | 不用了 |
[39:52] | Babe. | 亲爱的 |
[39:55] | This is incredible. | 这里真的很棒 |
[39:57] | You did good, daddy. | 你好厉害哦 爸爸 |
[39:58] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 宝贝儿 |
[39:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:02] | Um, you know… | 你知道 |
[40:06] | I just want us both to be happy. | 我只是希望我们两个人都开心 |
[40:14] | Yeah, I know. I know you do. | 我知道 我明白 |
[40:17] | Um, okay, I’ll be back soon. | 好了 我一会儿回来 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:25] | All right, sir, I am leaving. | 好了 先生 我要走了 |
[40:27] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:29] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[40:30] | Hey, can you try to be on time tomorrow? | 嘿 你明天能准时点吗 |
[40:32] | You were a little late today. | 你今天迟到了一点 |
[40:34] | Well, you should dock my pay. | 那你应该扣我的工钱 |
[40:56] | Hey, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[40:59] | – How you doing? – I’m all right. | -怎么样 -没事 |
[41:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:02] | Missed you. | 我想你 |
[41:03] | Missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[41:06] | Well, I did it. | 我做到了 |
[41:09] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:11] | Want a drink? | 喝一杯吗 |
[41:17] | Yes, we should. | 嗯 必须的 |
[41:24] | – Thanks, honey. – Doesn’t it smell delicious? | -谢谢你 亲爱的 -闻起来真香啊 |
[41:28] | Uh, parents, siblings, | 呃 父母们 兄弟姐妹们 |
[41:31] | nieces, nephews, uh, I have– | 侄子 侄女们 呃 我 |
[41:34] | or rather, we have an announcement to make. | 不应该是 我们要宣布一件事 |
[41:38] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚啦 |
[41:46] | All right. | 不错 |
[41:51] | Jasmine, welcome to crazy town. | 贾思敏 欢迎加入疯狂之家 |
[41:55] | Love you, my brother. | 我爱你 弟弟 |
[41:58] | Grandpa said I get to wear a tuxedo. | 爷爷说我可以穿礼服 |
[42:00] | What? | 真的吗 |
[42:04] | Oh, you’re excited now? | 哦 小家伙你现在激动了 |
[42:07] | I just never thought this day would come. | 我从没想过会有这样一天 |
[42:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 |