时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – I want you to meet my granddaughter Haddie. | -我想让你见见我孙女海迪 |
[00:02] | Alex is the volunteer coordinator here. | 亚历克斯是这里的志愿者协调员 |
[00:06] | – I’m an alcoholic. | -我是个酒鬼 |
[00:07] | Romantic relationships just aren’t good for me right now. | 浪漫的感情现在不适合我 |
[00:12] | – It was a woman… Up north. | -是个女人 在北方 |
[00:15] | – Mom. | -妈妈 |
[00:16] | – I know that you cheated on mom. | -我知道你背叛了妈妈 |
[00:17] | How could you do that to her? | 你怎能对她那样 |
[00:19] | – We did it to each other, Adam. | -我们都做了对不起对方的事 亚当 |
[00:21] | – That’s Matthew. He’s amazing. | -那是马修 他人很好 |
[00:23] | I went back to Matthew’s place. | 我回马修家了 |
[00:24] | – And? | -然后呢 |
[00:29] | – How come you don’t know her password? | -你怎么能不知道她的密码 |
[00:31] | – How would I know her password? | -我怎么会知道她的密码 |
[00:32] | – Didn’t you overhear it once? | -你就一次都没偷听过吗 |
[00:34] | – I don’t understand how everything we do is wrong. | -我不明白我们怎么做都是不对的 |
[00:36] | – What are you guys doing? | -你们干什么呢 |
[00:38] | – I’m officially not a part of this. | -我可没参与 |
[00:39] | – They were trying to get me | -他们想让我 |
[00:41] | to look up your S.A.T. score. | 查一下你的SAT分数 |
[00:42] | – What? – What are you, a narc? | -什么 -你是侦探吗 |
[00:44] | – No, I’m not a narc. | -不 我才不是 |
[00:45] | – This is really a new low for you guys. | -你们可真丢人 |
[00:47] | – You got to tear off the band-aid, | -你必须得揭下伤疤 |
[00:49] | You know, see what’s underneath. | 看一下是否痊愈 |
[00:50] | – What is this? – You studied hard, | -这是什么 -你学习很努力 |
[00:52] | and we just want to be here for you. | 我们只是想给你打气 |
[00:54] | You got anything? | 你看到了吗 |
[00:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah, here it is. | -是的 -在这儿 |
[00:57] | All right, but we have to add these, though. | 好了 不过我们还得把这些加起来 |
[00:59] | – They don’t add it for you? | -他们没给你加吗 |
[01:01] | Okay, somebody add, somebody add. | 谁给加一下 |
[01:02] | – Do we have a calculator or…? | -我们有计算器或者… |
[01:04] | – 770, 775, 705. | -七百七 七百七十五 七百零五 |
[01:07] | – Okay, so you got to carry the three. | -你得把这三项加起来 |
[01:09] | – 2250. | -两千两百五 |
[01:10] | – 70– | -七百 |
[01:13] | – Huh? – 2250? | -多少 -两千两百五 |
[01:15] | – I said it once. – Really? | -我说过了 -是吗 |
[01:16] | – Wait. What? | -等等 什么 |
[01:18] | – 2400 is a perfect score, so… | -两千四是满分 所以… |
[01:20] | – Hang on. Wait. – Unbelievable. | -等会 等等 -难以置信 |
[01:22] | – It might be a mistake. | -肯定搞错了 |
[01:23] | – She apparently is a genius. | -她显然是个天才 |
[01:25] | – Oh, my god! No! | -天哪 不 |
[01:27] | – All right! Yeah! Come here. | -好了 到这来 |
[01:29] | – Literally brilliant. | -真是太聪明了 |
[01:34] | – Everyone, get off me! | -你们都放开我啦 |
[01:38] | – Yeah, Janet, a car pool sounds like a really good idea. | -珍妮特 拼车听起来是个好主意 |
[01:40] | I just–be careful, okay, buddy? | 我只是 小心点 好吗 伙计 |
[01:42] | I don’t know anything about an invitation. | 关于邀请函我一无所知 |
[01:44] | Which Emily– Berger, Martin? | 是哪个埃米莉 伯格家的还是马丁家的 |
[01:47] | Yeah, Max likes her. | 麦克斯喜欢她 |
[01:49] | Hey, bud, be careful. | 老兄 小心点 |
[01:51] | – Get a bowl. – I told you I need egg cartons. | -拿一个碗 -我给你说了我需要鸡蛋盒 |
[01:52] | – Yes, I’m gonna check his backpack, | -对 我要看下他的书包 |
[01:54] | and I’ll call you back. | 完了再回你电话 |
[01:54] | – What you got going on there, buddy? | -你在那儿干什么 伙计 |
[01:56] | Be careful with it. Hey, Max! | 小心点 麦克斯 |
[01:59] | – Oh, come on. | -拜托 |
[02:00] | – I need, uh, four egg cartons for green week. | -我需要为绿色周准备四个蛋盒 |
[02:02] | – I got it. – Thank you, honey. | -知道了 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[02:04] | – Max, can you give me that bowl? | -麦克斯 你能把那个碗递给我吗 |
[02:05] | – Hey, Max? – Max? | -嘿 麦克斯 -麦克斯 |
[02:07] | – Hey, babe, did you, by chance– | -宝贝 你有没有 偶然 |
[02:09] | Did you happen to get an invitation? | 收到了邀请函 |
[02:10] | – Emily Berger’s birthday party is this Saturday. | -这周六是埃米莉?伯格的生日派对 |
[02:13] | She didn’t invite me. | 她没邀请我 |
[02:14] | – You’re not invited? | -没邀请你吗 |
[02:16] | You guys are buddies, though. | 尽管如此 你们还是好朋友 |
[02:17] | You play in the yard all the time. | 你们总是一起在院子里玩 |
[02:18] | – She doesn’t really seem to like me anymore. | -她好像不再喜欢我了 |
[02:20] | – Look out, Max. Ahh. | -小心点 麦克斯 |
[02:23] | – Can we go to school now? – Yeah, yeah. | -我们现在能去学校吗 -行 行 |
[02:25] | I need to get these egg cartons there. | 我要把这些蛋盒拿到那儿去 |
[02:26] | – Here, go around it. Max… | -这里 绕过去 麦克斯 |
[02:28] | – Let’s go to school. | -咱们去学校吧 |
[02:33] | – I think maybe that the lesson here is | -我认为这个事的教训是 |
[02:35] | that if you’re playing tennis with Steve Jobs, | 如果你是和史蒂夫?乔布斯打网球 |
[02:37] | you let him win. | 那就让他赢 |
[02:38] | – I couldn’t. And lose the bragging rights? No. | -我做不到 输掉可以炫耀的机会 不行 |
[02:40] | – I’m sorry. I’m so sorry to interrupt. | -对不起 很抱歉打断你们 |
[02:42] | Um, Amber got 2250 on her S.A.T.S | 安博SAT考试得了两千两百五十分 |
[02:45] | 2250! | 两千两百五 |
[02:46] | – That is awesome. – It’s amazing. | -那太好了 -太棒了 |
[02:47] | I’m so excited, I didn’t know what to do, | 我太激动 都不知道该做什么了 |
[02:48] | so I just went and bought a bunch of doughnuts. | 所以我只是去买了一堆甜甜圈 |
[02:50] | – Hi, I’m Sarah. – This is my sister Sarah. | -我是莎拉 -这是我姐姐莎拉 |
[02:51] | – Nice to meet you. Would you like a doughnut? | -很高兴认识你 你想吃一个甜甜圈吗 |
[02:52] | She’s working with the design team–Carly Barow. | 她和设计团队一起工作 这是嘉莉? 贝柔 |
[02:55] | – My daughter’s just–you know, her grades aren’t great, so… | -我女儿只是 她的成绩不是很好 所以 |
[02:57] | – You must be talking about how I kicked your butt | -你肯定在说一个月前 |
[02:59] | all over the squash court a month ago? | 我在壁球场踢你屁股的事 |
[03:00] | – Not at all. I would never say that. | -根本不是 我永远都不会说的 |
[03:02] | You didn’t beat me. I beat you. | 你没打赢我 我赢了你 |
[03:04] | I don’t think so. Mmm! | 我可不这么想 |
[03:06] | – Look at you. – No, look at you. | -看看你 -不 看看你 |
[03:08] | – We should go talk in my office, yeah. | -我们应该去我办公室说 |
[03:09] | – Okay, please, yes. | -好的 请吧 |
[03:11] | It was nice to meet you. Congratulations. | 见到你很高兴 恭喜你 |
[03:12] | I’ll talk to you in a bit. | 我一会儿再跟你聊 |
[03:13] | – Great to see you, Carly. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 嘉莉 -我也是 |
[03:15] | – That is awesome– | -太了不起了 |
[03:17] | – Scorching score. – God, I know. | -高分啊 -老天 我知道 |
[03:18] | Have a doughnut. Don’t say no. | 吃个甜甜圈 别拒绝 |
[03:20] | – To celebrate Amber’s S.A.T. Score, of course. | -当然要为安博的SAT分数庆祝了 |
[03:22] | – Who is that? | -那是谁 |
[03:24] | – That’s just a friend of Gordon’s from college. | -戈登大学里的一个朋友 |
[03:26] | – Hmm, she’s tall. | -她很高 |
[03:42] | – Hey, babe. | -宝贝 |
[03:44] | – Hi. | -嗨 |
[03:46] | – How was art class? | -美术课怎么样 |
[03:48] | – It was good. | -还不错 |
[03:51] | It was, um… | 这个课 |
[03:52] | Really good, actually. | 很好 实际上 |
[03:55] | But, um, there’s something I have to tell you. | 但是 我必须得告诉你一些事 |
[03:59] | – The teacher who was scheduled to teach this course | -教这门课的老师 |
[04:01] | had a conflict and is not gonna be able | 时间上有点冲突 因此头几周 |
[04:04] | to be there for the first few sessions, | 没法给我们上课 |
[04:05] | and the substitute teacher is Matthew– | 而代课老师是马修 |
[04:09] | Matthew Boscalli. | 马修·博斯加利 |
[04:13] | So I just wanted to be open about it. | 我想在这件事上开诚布公 |
[04:17] | Of course, there’s nothing going on. | 当然 没事 |
[04:19] | – It’s all very professional. – Okay. | -课讲的很专业 -好的 |
[04:21] | Professional, huh? | 专业 是吗 |
[04:23] | Look, Zeek, I need to take this course. | 听着 奇克 我需要上这门课 |
[04:27] | It’s the only time all year they’re offering figure studies. | 这是一年里他们唯一一次教人物画 |
[04:30] | This is life drawing, you know, with live models. | 这次是人体素描 活生生的模特 |
[04:33] | It’s what I’ve been struggling with. | 这是我一直以来争取的 |
[04:34] | So I just didn’t want to hide anything, | 我不想隐瞒什么事 |
[04:37] | but at the same time, | 不过同时 |
[04:38] | I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it either. | 我也不想小题大做 |
[04:40] | So, um, I want to take the class, and, um… | 所以 我想上这个课 还有 |
[04:44] | And I’m gonna take the class, okay? | 我要上这个课 行吗 |
[04:47] | Yeah. | 行 |
[04:48] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[05:44] | Eureka! | 找到了 |
[05:46] | There’s gold in these hills. | 这些山里有金子 |
[05:48] | Whoa! Did you guys see that? | 你们看见了吗 |
[05:51] | That was intense. | 我很紧张 |
[05:53] | All right, guys, just a couple of technical things. | 好了 伙计们 只是些技术性的问题 |
[05:56] | We only have a few weeks… | 我们只有几个星期 |
[05:57] | – Hey, principal Taylor. – Thoughts? | -泰勒校长 -有什么想法吗 |
[06:00] | Oh, I’m just watching. | 我只是看看 |
[06:02] | Talk to your parents. | 和你们的父母说 |
[06:03] | Have them pretend to be the other characters, okay? | 让他们假扮成别的角色 好吗 |
[06:05] | – I think this one’s shaping up to be a real stinker. | -我想这出剧会极其烂的 |
[06:10] | – I have nothing against Joel, | -我不是针对乔尔 |
[06:11] | but he directed the play last year– | 但他去年导演的那部话剧 |
[06:13] | The longest 47 minutes of my life. | 是我人生中最长的47分钟 |
[06:18] | – Here’s a thought. | -想法来了 |
[06:19] | You’re a creative guy. You’re funny. | 你是个有创意的人 而且很有趣 |
[06:22] | Want to help out? | 想帮忙吗 |
[06:24] | Uh, with the play? | 话剧吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah, I… | 好啊 |
[06:27] | Hey, what do you guys think? | 你们觉得怎样 |
[06:31] | Yeah? Yeah, it’s a little rough. Right. | 有点混乱 对 |
[06:33] | Joel, I’ve just been talking to Crosby, | 乔尔 我刚在和克罗斯比谈 |
[06:36] | and he is eager to get involved | 他急着想加入 |
[06:39] | with our parent community here at Sycamore… | 我们西克莫学校的家长社区 |
[06:41] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[06:42] | And, um, pitch in. | 还有 做贡献 |
[06:44] | That sounds great. I believe in him. | 听起来不错 我相信他 |
[06:46] | What if crosby became your assistant director? | 如果克罗斯比当你的助理导演怎么样 |
[06:50] | That would be awesome. | 那肯定会很棒 |
[06:52] | You know, I have been dying | 你知道 自从我们见面后 |
[06:53] | to be your assistant since we met, so… | 我就渴望当你的助理了 所以 |
[06:56] | Perfect. Okay, cool. | 很好 不错 |
[06:57] | So, uh, we’ll talk about scheduling | 那么 我们谈谈日程表 |
[06:59] | and all that junk– awesome. | 和那些废物 太好了 |
[07:01] | I’m gonna get back to it. | 我要回去工作了 |
[07:02] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -好吧 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:06] | How about…? | 怎么样 |
[07:08] | I’m counting on you, kid. Spice it up. | 我就指望你了 孩子 弄得有意思点 |
[07:10] | Eureka! | 找到了 |
[07:12] | There’s golden in these hills. | 这些山里有金色的东西 |
[07:15] | Close enough, all right? | 很接近了 好吗 |
[07:26] | You have way too much time on your hands. | 你已经忙活了很长时间了 |
[07:29] | Excuse me. What do you mean? | 抱歉 这话什么意思 |
[07:31] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[07:32] | I’m just saying, all the labels | 我只是说 所有的标签 |
[07:33] | don’t have to be facing the exact same way. | 没必要都面对同一个方向 |
[07:35] | Yeah, but it’s convenient if they are. | 是的 但是如果这样的话会很方便 |
[07:37] | You can tell that it’s mexican stewed tomatoes. | 你能看出这是墨西哥煨蕃茄 |
[07:40] | Whenever you want to talk about O.C.D., | 如果你想找人谈谈强迫症的话 |
[07:42] | Let me know– I’m here for you, okay? | 跟我说好吗 我随时欢迎 |
[07:43] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[07:47] | What are you doing this week? | 你这周要做什么 |
[07:50] | This week, actually, I’m going to the library. | 这周我要去图书馆 |
[07:52] | I have a hot date with this guy from Romania. | 我和一个罗马尼亚人有个重要约会 |
[07:56] | We play scrabble… | 我们玩拼字游戏 |
[07:57] | Online? | 在线 |
[07:59] | Don’t talk to me like I’m the weird one. | 别说得好像我是怪人似的 |
[08:01] | That is weird. | 确实很奇怪 |
[08:02] | What about you– any big plans? | 你呢 有什么重大计划吗 |
[08:04] | Actually, this weird, weird guy at my school, | 学校里有个怪人 |
[08:07] | everybody’s gonna go to his house for a party. | 所有人都会去他家参加派对 |
[08:09] | He made a movie on his cell phone or something, | 他用手机上拍了一部电影什么的 |
[08:11] | and it’s not gonna be good, but it might be… | 不是很好 但有可能… |
[08:14] | It sounds very tempting and entertaining, | 听着很吸引人 而且有意思 |
[08:17] | but I think I’m gonna have to decline. | 不过我想我还是不去了 |
[08:20] | But thank you. | 还是要谢谢你 |
[08:21] | No, yeah. Anytime. | 不用 随时吩咐 |
[08:23] | Well, get back to–to work. | 好 继续工作 |
[08:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:26] | Just giving you something else to do. | 只是让你有些事做 |
[08:28] | You’re just, like, trying to be annoying. | 你好像想让人觉得你讨人厌 |
[08:37] | People listen in different ways. | 人们从不同的角度听 |
[08:40] | Your face doesn’t always read | 你的脸上不会总是写着 |
[08:43] | the way you might imagine. | 你所想的 |
[08:45] | That’s why it’s important | 这正是口头暗示 |
[08:48] | to have verbal cues. | 之所以重要的原因 |
[08:49] | – Can I…? – Think of it this way– | -我能 -这样想 |
[08:51] | – Can I say something here? – Sure. | -我能说点事吗 -可以 |
[08:55] | – I messed around. | -我弄得一团乱 |
[09:00] | I had an affair. | 我有过一段婚外情 |
[09:02] | But she did too. | 但是她也一样 |
[09:04] | She slept with somebody else. | 她和别人睡了 |
[09:07] | And now she wants to take an art class | 现在她想上的艺术课 |
[09:09] | from the guy that she slept with–same guy. | 教课的就是那个第三者 |
[09:12] | So, I don’t know, | 我不知道怎么办 |
[09:14] | why don’t we talk about that? | 我们为什么不谈谈这事 |
[09:18] | I told you about the class. | 我跟你说过上课的事了 |
[09:20] | I was open about it. | 我对此很坦白 |
[09:22] | I didn’t try to hide anything. | 我不想隐瞒任何事 |
[09:28] | I want you to drop it. | 我不想让你上那门课 |
[09:32] | Okay, Zeek, can you tell her why? | 好 奇克 你能告诉她原因吗 |
[09:36] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[09:37] | Uh, tell her how it makes you feel. | 告诉她你的感受 |
[09:51] | I’m hurt. | 我很伤心 |
[09:55] | I’m angry. I’m–I’m jealous. | 愤怒 还带点嫉妒 |
[09:59] | Okay. That’s a good job. | 做的不错 |
[10:07] | Camille, is there anything you’d like to say to Zeek? | 卡米尔 你有什么想对奇克说的吗 |
[10:18] | I understand how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[10:23] | I do. | 我能理解 |
[10:25] | And I will think about it. | 我会好好想想的 |
[10:35] | I mean, Miss Orkand specifically said | 我想说 奥肯小姐明确地告诉我 |
[10:38] | that Max and Emily get along, you know. | 麦克斯和埃米莉相处融洽 你知道的 |
[10:40] | They’re a perfect match for each other. | 他们简直就是天生一对 |
[10:42] | I was there. | 我知道 |
[10:43] | I mean, they sit at the same table together. | 他们共用一个桌子 |
[10:46] | They do their class projects together. | 一起完成课堂课题 |
[10:48] | – Yep. – They get along really well. | -是的 -他们相处得很好 |
[10:51] | I just think it’s weird that Emily’s mom | 我只是觉得埃米莉的妈妈竟然把他 |
[10:54] | would single him out like that, you know? | 排除在邀请名单之外 这太奇怪了 |
[10:59] | Maybe it’s just an oversight or something. | 可能这只是她的疏忽罢了 |
[11:04] | Maybe I should call her. | 或许我该给她打个电话 |
[11:05] | Let her know. | 让她知道我们的想法 |
[11:07] | – Kristina– – You know, mom to mom. | -克利斯蒂娜 -母亲间的谈话 |
[11:10] | It probably just got lost in the mail. | 有可能只是把邀请函给寄丢了 |
[11:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:16] | It happens. | 别管他了 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | – Honey? – Yeah? | -亲爱的 -怎么了 |
[11:33] | Can I come in and tell you how proud I am of you? | 我可以进去表达一下对你的骄傲之情吗 |
[11:35] | – I’d rather you didn’t. – Okay, thanks. | -我希望你别这么做 -好的 谢啦 |
[11:37] | Here you come. | 你还是进来了 |
[11:40] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[11:41] | can you just be happy for yourself? | 你能高兴点儿吗 |
[11:44] | I just don’t want to do this anymore. | 我只是不想再这么做了 |
[11:46] | Come on! Look at you. | 别这样 看看你 |
[11:47] | This time last year, | 去年的这个时候 |
[11:48] | who knew if you were even gonna take this test, | 谁能想到你竟然会参加这个测试 |
[11:50] | and now you’ve done so well. | 可是现在你做得太棒了 |
[11:51] | Thank you very much. That’s enough. | 非常感谢 别再说了 |
[11:53] | Listen, something happened at work today. | 听我说 今天上班的时候发生了些事 |
[11:55] | A woman came in | 一个女人来到我们办公室 |
[11:56] | who was a classmate of Gordon’s at Berkeley, | 她是戈登在伯克利的同学 |
[11:58] | and she’s still a really powerful alum there. | 她现在还是个颇有影响力的校友 |
[12:01] | Alum…nus. Alum…ni. | 校友[单数] 校友[复数] |
[12:03] | Anyway, I asked Gordon if she would sit down with you, | 不管了 我问戈登能否要她和你谈谈 |
[12:06] | and he said yes. | 他答应了 |
[12:07] | But why? Why would you do that? | 为什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[12:09] | Because it’s a connection, | 因为这是一种联系感情的方式 |
[12:11] | and–and if she likes you, | 况且如果她很喜欢你 |
[12:12] | maybe she can make a phone call | 也许她能够打个电话 |
[12:13] | or, you know, write a letter to somebody. | 或是 你知道的 给某人写封信 |
[12:15] | It’s just something that could be really helpful, | 这可是件对你帮助极大的事 |
[12:17] | and so I thought you’d sit down with her. | 所以我想你应该跟她谈谈 |
[12:23] | I don’t want to. | 我不去 |
[12:25] | It’s such an amazing opportunity. | 这可是个难得的机会 |
[12:27] | Don’t just say, “I don’t want to do it.” | 别说”我不想去” |
[12:29] | – I don’t want to do it. – Why? | -我不想去 -为什么 |
[12:31] | I don’t want to put myself in an uncomfortable position. | 我不想让自己感到不自在 |
[12:33] | Why is it uncomfortable? This is one meeting. | 为什么会不自在 只是见个面而已 |
[12:35] | Don’t say no to everything, okay? | 别轻易拒绝别人 知道吗 |
[12:36] | I have to go sit there and prove myself? | 我必须得去见她然后向她证明我自己吗 |
[12:38] | – Then I don’t want to. – It’s a great opportunity. | -我不想这么做 -这是个多好的机会 |
[12:39] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说起来轻松 |
[12:40] | You don’t have to go in there and try to prove yourself. | 因为你不用去向她努力证明你自己 |
[12:43] | – You always say no. – I don’t want to. | -你总是拒绝别人 -我不想去 |
[12:45] | No. | 不 |
[12:55] | All right, guys, I need you to focus up here. | 好了孩子们 我希望你们能认真做一次 |
[12:56] | Pay attention and really just try and get | 集中注意力 试试看背出 |
[12:59] | those lines out, okay, Jabbar? | 那些台词 好吗 乔巴 |
[13:01] | – Let’s hear it. – Eureka! | -开始 -找到了 |
[13:02] | There’s golden in those hills. | 这些山里有金子 |
[13:06] | Okay, that’s close enough. | 很好 差不多就这感觉 |
[13:08] | And, Sienna, do you know what happens right now? | 西耶那 你知道我们现在在干嘛吗 |
[13:13] | She says, “Does this look like gold?” | 你应该说”这个东西是金子吗” |
[13:16] | I don’t like that line. | 我不喜欢这句台词 |
[13:18] | You don’t– you don’t like that line? | 你不喜欢 你不喜欢这句词 |
[13:20] | Joel, I mean, even she knows it’s a bad line. | 乔尔听我说 连她都知道这句台词不好 |
[13:23] | Hey, take five. Let’s take ten. | 休息五分钟 算了 十分钟吧 |
[13:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:26] | This is– this is pretty slow going. | 这样的进度实在太慢了 |
[13:28] | It doesn’t seem to be getting there. | 我们甚至还没有开始 |
[13:30] | Yeah, it’s early. | 没关系 我们还有时间 |
[13:31] | They shouldn’t memorize these lines. | 你不应该要求他们死记硬背这些台词 |
[13:33] | They’re boring. | 他们都觉得这很无聊 |
[13:34] | They got to do something. | 他们得付出些努力 |
[13:35] | You know, what if I wrote something, | 不如让我来写些东西 怎么样 |
[13:38] | You know, something musical… Like a broadway? | 类似音乐剧的东西 就像百老汇那样 |
[13:41] | Yeah, you think that’s– | 好吧 你认为那 |
[13:42] | Hey! Do you guys like music? | 嘿 你们喜欢唱歌吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah! | 喜欢 |
[13:45] | – No… – See how excited they are? | -那可不行 -你没看到他们多兴奋吗 |
[13:47] | They haven’t been that excited since we started. | 从我们开始排练以来他们从没这么兴奋过 |
[13:49] | Yeah, Crosby, it’s just– | 克罗斯比 这只是 |
[13:51] | I’d love them to just memorize these lines first, | 我希望他们先把台词背好 |
[13:54] | and then we can think about adding something else. | 然后我们再想想可以加些什么 |
[13:55] | Okay, but do you like the music idea? | 好吧 你喜欢音乐剧这个主意吗 |
[13:57] | I–yeah, I think it’s a great idea, | 我 当然 这主意太棒了 |
[13:58] | Just time permitting. | 只要时间允许的话 |
[14:01] | All right, you’re the boss. | 好吧 你才是老大 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 很好 |
[14:04] | Did you see that explosion of enthusiasm? | 你看到他们的热情爆发了吧 |
[14:07] | Yes, I saw it. Noted. | 是的 我看到了 看到了 |
[14:08] | You guys like music? | 你们喜欢唱歌吗 |
[14:09] | Yeah! | 喜欢 |
[14:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:17] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[14:19] | Andie? | 安迪 |
[14:20] | – Yes. – Hi. How are you? | -什么事 -你好吗 |
[14:22] | I’m–I’m Max’s mom. I was just in the classroom. | 我是麦克斯的妈妈 我刚也在教室里 |
[14:25] | Yeah, Kristina, hi. | 克利斯蒂娜 你好 |
[14:26] | Hi. We met at “Back to school” Night. | 你好 我们在”返校”那晚见过了 |
[14:28] | Of course, sorry. | 当然 很抱歉 |
[14:29] | You know, Max didn’t get an invite | 你知道的 麦克斯没有被邀请 |
[14:31] | to Emily’s birthday party, | 去埃米莉的生日派对 |
[14:32] | so I was just wondering if, by chance, it was lost, | 所以我想知道是不是请帖寄丢了 |
[14:35] | or maybe it was an oversight? | 或者可能是您疏忽了 |
[14:39] | No. | 并不是 |
[14:43] | No? | 不是 |
[14:46] | Oh, no. | 噢 不是 |
[14:50] | It wasn’t. Oh, gosh. Um, okay. | 不是您的疏忽 老天 好吧 |
[14:52] | I guess I just don’t understand, | 我想你没搞清楚状况 |
[14:54] | because, you know, they’re in the same class together, | 你知道的 他们是同班同学 |
[14:56] | and they sort of have the same challenges and struggles, | 他们一起经历了各种挑战 付出了努力 |
[14:58] | and I…I feel like it’s a little cruel | 我认为把麦克斯排除在外对他来说 |
[15:01] | for max to be singled out like that. | 似乎有些残忍 |
[15:03] | Uh, well, it wasn’t just Max. | 好吧 不只有麦克斯 |
[15:06] | You know, there were two other kids in the class. | 班上还有两个同学也没被邀请 |
[15:09] | Emily specifically told us | 埃米莉特别交代我们 |
[15:12] | she doesn’t want them at her birthday. | 她不想在生日上见到他们 |
[15:14] | We didn’t mean for it to be cruel. | 我们不是有意要这么残忍 |
[15:15] | Well, it is cruel. It’s a little cruel. | 这很残忍 有点儿残忍 |
[15:17] | I mean, you know, the school says | 我想说 你知道的 老师们教导说 |
[15:19] | that if one kid is invited to a birthday party | 如果班上有一位同学被邀请到生日派对 |
[15:21] | that everybody should be invited. | 那么每个同学都应该被邀请 |
[15:22] | The handbook actually states | 手册上明确地写说 |
[15:24] | that if you don’t pass out invitations in class, | 如果你没有在班上公开发出邀请 |
[15:26] | then not everyone has to be included. | 就并不用照顾到每个人 |
[15:28] | The handbook does say that, but, I mean, | 手册确实这么说了 但是 我想说 |
[15:29] | the spirit of this school is inclusion, you know, | 这所学校的精神就是包容 你知道吗 |
[15:31] | and that’s basically all they ever talk about. | 他们每天都在谈论这个 |
[15:34] | Look, my husband and I talked about it. | 听我解释 我和我老公谈过这件事 |
[15:35] | We both feel that one day out of the year, | 我们都觉得每年只有这一次机会 |
[15:39] | One single day, Emily deserves to have | 仅仅在这一天 埃米莉才能拥有一个 |
[15:42] | exactly the kind of party that she wants. | 她真正想要的派对 |
[15:45] | She works… | 她学习 |
[15:48] | She works very hard to learn things | 她拼命地学习那些 |
[15:50] | that come easy for almost everyone else, | 对于其他同学来说很简单的知识 |
[15:52] | so I just want to listen to her. | 所以我希望能顺她的心意 |
[15:53] | And I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[15:55] | but as a mother of an aspy kid, | 但同样作为一个自闭儿童的妈妈 |
[15:56] | I would hope you can just understand that. | 我希望你能理解 |
[15:58] | I do, yeah. | 我能理解 |
[16:24] | Howdy, partner. | 你好 我的伙伴 |
[16:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:30] | All right, I got a question. | 好吧 我有个问题 |
[16:34] | Are you gonna be leaving that class | 你打算放弃那门由 |
[16:36] | taught by your fling or what? | 你艳遇教的课了吗 |
[16:45] | I’m not going to dignify that with an answer. | 对此问题我不予以答复 |
[16:49] | Okay, we got off to a bad start there. | 好吧 让我们换个开场白 |
[16:52] | How about, are you gonna drop the class? | 这么说怎么样 你打算退课吗 |
[17:04] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:14] | Yeah, I do. | 我相信你 |
[17:16] | Good… | 很好 |
[17:19] | Because this is about trust. | 因为这整件事都是由信任不足引起的 |
[17:23] | We have to start trusting each other again. | 我们必须重新信任对方 |
[17:26] | There’s absolutely nothing between me and Matthew, | 我和马修之间根本就没有什么 |
[17:31] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[17:34] | And, no, I don’t want to drop the class. | 还有 我并不想因此而退课 |
[17:37] | You know, I think this is something that you have to… | 你知道吗 我认为你应该 |
[17:41] | get past. | 学会释怀 |
[17:43] | We both do. | 我们都应该学会释怀 |
[17:50] | Yeah. Got it. | 当然 我明白了 |
[18:07] | Community center. | 社区中心 |
[18:09] | Uh, hey, is this Alex? | 是亚历克斯吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah. Hi. Haddie? | 我是 嗨 海迪 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[18:16] | Oh, you recognized my voice. Um, I’m just… | 你听出我的声音啦 我只是 |
[18:19] | actually, I’m at that weird guy’s party, | 事实上 我正在那个奇怪家伙的派对上 |
[18:22] | and I was just wondering, | 而我想知道 |
[18:24] | um, did I… | 我是不是 |
[18:26] | did I put down that I’m gonna come into work tomorrow? | 我是不是说过明天要去帮忙 |
[18:28] | I just wanted to be, uh, sure | 我只想确认一下 |
[18:30] | and that there was no confusion. | 别弄错了 |
[18:32] | Yeah. Let me, uh–let me check real quick. Hold on. | 让我 我马上查一下 别挂 |
[18:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:36] | – Yep, I got you down. – Oh, okay. | -好了 我把你记上了 -很好 |
[18:39] | Um, great, then I’ll just, uh, be there. | 很好 我明天会到的 |
[18:43] | You’re lucky too. | 你太幸运了 |
[18:44] | I have a huge compost pile out back | 我有一堆写满你名字 |
[18:46] | with your name written all over it. | 的超大肥料堆在房子后头 |
[18:47] | I know how much you like to get dirty. | 我知道你多喜欢这些脏东西 |
[18:49] | – Well, thank you. – I mean, dirt. | -好吧 谢谢 -我是说 杂物 |
[18:51] | You’re exaggerating a little bit. | 你有点儿夸张了 |
[18:52] | – Little bit. – Yeah. | -一点 -是的 |
[18:53] | Um, all right, uh… | 好吧 |
[18:56] | I’ll see you tomorrow, then. | 明天见 |
[18:58] | Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[19:00] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -再见 -拜 |
[19:09] | Is Bedouin real or a star wars thing? | 贝多因人真的存在吗还是真有星战呢 |
[19:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:12] | It was a stupid party. I wish I hadn’t gone. | 这真是个愚蠢的派对 我真希望我没去 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry the party was stupid, | 我为这个愚蠢的派对向你道歉 |
[19:15] | But I’m not sorry you had fun with your cousin. | 但你不也跟堂兄弟们玩得很开心吗 |
[19:17] | Me too. But do you want tea? | 是很开心 你想来点茶吗 |
[19:19] | Um, sure. | 当然 |
[19:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:21] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -来啦 |
[19:22] | – Hey, Amber. – Hey, do you want some tea? | -你好 安博 -你好 来点茶吗 |
[19:24] | Uh, yeah, please. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[19:26] | – Thanks, Amber. – Okay. | -安博 谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:27] | Um, so I’ll go get that, uh, book. | 我去拿那本书给你 |
[19:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | I hope pomegranate is okay. | 我希望这石榴茶你喜欢 |
[19:36] | It’s all we’ve got apparently. | 显然我们只有这种了 |
[19:38] | So your mom tells me | 你妈妈跟我说 |
[19:39] | that your S.A.T. Scores were off the charts. | 你的 S.A.T. 成绩破纪录了 |
[19:42] | – Yeah. – That’s great. | -恩 -太牛了 |
[19:44] | – Thank you. – Yeah… | -谢谢 -很棒 |
[19:46] | A regular prodigy. | 真是个天才 |
[19:50] | And, uh– and she also mentioned | 她还跟我提说 |
[19:52] | that you might want to talk | 希望能让你和 |
[19:53] | to my friend carly barow who went to Berkeley. | 我那个伯克利毕业的朋友见个面 |
[19:55] | – There it is. – There’s what? | -又来了 -什么又来了 |
[19:56] | Look at you bringing it up so casually. | 你看你说得如此轻松 |
[19:58] | – What? – This is ridiculous. | -什么 -真可笑 |
[19:59] | This is a setup. | 这就是一场阴谋 |
[20:00] | – It’s not a setup. – I’m being ambushed. | -这不是什么阴谋 -我中了你们的计 |
[20:02] | – No, you’re not. – Yes. | -不 你没有 -我有 |
[20:03] | Come on, look at you. You’re getting all nervous. | 拜托 看看你自己 你在紧张 |
[20:05] | This was orchestrated by my mother. | 这都是我妈妈精心策划的 |
[20:06] | No, no, no, this was not orchestrated. | 不不不 话不能这么说 |
[20:08] | Okay, that’s great, but it doesn’t change the fact | 好吧 很好 但这改变不了事实 |
[20:10] | that I don’t want to have this meeting. | 我不想参加这次见面 |
[20:11] | This isn’t a big deal to you? | 这对你来说不算什么吗 |
[20:12] | No, it’s not a big deal, okay? | 是的 没什么大不了 可以了吗 |
[20:14] | Okay, since it’s not a big deal, | 很好 既然这没什么 |
[20:16] | then why don’t you just go talk to this woman? | 那为什么你不愿跟这位女士谈谈呢 |
[20:18] | If it’s not a big deal, | 如果这没什么 |
[20:19] | why don’t I just not talk to her? | 为什么我就非要去跟她谈呢 |
[20:20] | Or if it’s not a big deal, | 换句话说 如果这没什么 |
[20:21] | why don’t you just sit down with a woman | 你为什么不愿和一位 |
[20:23] | who went to Berkeley, loved it, | 曾在伯克利读书 并且热爱它 |
[20:25] | and, you know, so you have a conversation. | 的女士坐下来聊聊呢 |
[20:26] | I just don’t want to. | 我就是不想 |
[20:28] | I don’t know why people keep pushing me to do it. | 我不知道你们为什么总逼我做这些事 |
[20:35] | – You don’t get it. – Listen… | -你不明白 -听我说 |
[20:36] | Every time there’s, like, a big thing like this, | 每一次有很重要的事 就像现在这样 |
[20:38] | I always mess it up, and I’m so tired of messing up. | 我总是会搞砸 我已经厌倦了做这种事 |
[20:41] | Amber… | 安博 |
[20:42] | Life will knock you down | 生活可以打击我们很多次 |
[20:44] | more times than you can possibly imagine. | 多到无法想象 |
[20:48] | Don’t knock yourself down. | 但我们千万不能被自己打倒 |
[20:53] | Don’t avoid feeling embarrassed | 也不要因为害怕失败 |
[20:55] | because you’re afraid something’s not gonna go well. | 而逃避难堪 |
[20:56] | – I’m not embarrassed. – So what if it doesn’t go well? | -我没有感到难堪 -那万一失败呢 |
[20:58] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[20:59] | Amber, you’re… A wonderful, talented, | 安博 你无与伦比 才华横溢 |
[21:03] | and really smart young woman… | 是个秀外慧中的好姑娘 |
[21:07] | All right? | 听到吗 |
[21:08] | Put yourself out there. | 努力一把 |
[21:10] | Give yourself a chance. | 给自己一次机会 |
[21:23] | The thing I resent is that your brother | 我最恨你弟的是他根本不知道 |
[21:24] | has no idea how much time it takes | 要花多少时间才能把 |
[21:26] | to put anything with kids together. | 小孩子活动举办起来 |
[21:28] | He’s just like, “Hey, let’s sing some songs. | 他就会说 我们一起唱歌吧 |
[21:30] | It’s no big deal.” | 这又没什么难的 |
[21:31] | Well, he’s new to the dynamic with kids. | 他对小孩好动的性格还不熟悉 |
[21:32] | And you know who’s gonna catch the heat | 到时候小孩们不守规矩 |
[21:34] | when the kids don’t know their lines? This guy. | 看谁会发飙 就是他 |
[21:35] | I’m sure he knows who’s the boss. | 我想他知道谁才是老大 |
[21:38] | Gonna be fine. | 会好的 |
[21:41] | I’m gonna rock this play. | 我要让这场戏大放异彩 |
[21:42] | I mean, this might be the first elementary-school play | 我想让它成为第一部赢得托尼戏剧奖的 |
[21:44] | that wins a Tony. | 小学话剧 |
[21:46] | That’s so cool that you’re taking this on. | 你能负责这个真是太好了 |
[21:48] | So is Joel cool with it? | 乔尔对这事没意见吧 |
[21:50] | Uh, well, the director is a bit defensive, | 他还是对我有点防范 |
[21:54] | but I think it’s gonna make us closer. | 不过这部剧能让我们关系更好些 |
[21:56] | Oh, hey, have you seen my box of harmonicas. | 你看到过我装口琴的箱子吗 |
[21:59] | Maybe in the front closet? | 会不会在前面柜子里 |
[22:00] | Because you know what takes a play | 知道啥能使一部剧水平从 |
[22:02] | from kind of good to, like, broadway good? | “还蛮好”提升到”超级好” |
[22:05] | Harmonicas! | 就是口琴 |
[22:07] | Dad, let’s go to school. | 爸爸 去上学啦 |
[22:09] | Um, okay, I’ll take you to school. | 好 我送你上学去 |
[22:11] | Oh, wait, one quick question. | 等一下 问个小问题 |
[22:12] | Um, who’s kicking ass at parenting | 谁很擅长带孩子 |
[22:14] | So that their fiancee can kick ass | 所以他的未婚妻才能到伯克利 |
[22:15] | as a visiting artist at Berkeley? | 当很牛逼的到访艺术家 |
[22:17] | – Who is that person? – That’s you. | -是谁这么有才呢 – 是你啦 |
[22:19] | – Oh, that’s me! – That’s you! | – 原来是我呀 – 是你 |
[22:23] | -Hug on mommy. – All right, uh… | -抱一下妈妈 -可以了 |
[22:25] | Have a good day at school. | 在学校开心点 |
[22:26] | – Okay. – We are off. | -好的 -我们出发啦 |
[22:28] | Dance your heart out. | 尽心跳舞 |
[22:29] | Got your backpack, shoes are tied, hair looks great. | 背了书包 鞋带系好了 发型也不错 |
[22:31] | – Yep, yep. – Let’s do it. | -好了好了 -我们走吧 |
[22:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:34] | Pick up the pace! | 快点走 |
[22:36] | You have a hat on. | 你还戴着帽子 |
[22:38] | I always have a hat on. | 我一直戴着帽子 |
[22:43] | Here you go, babe. | 给你这个 |
[22:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:59] | Emily, right? | 你叫埃米莉 对吧 |
[23:01] | Here you go. I brought you some more markers. | 给你 给你加些水彩笔 |
[23:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:04] | I’m Kristina. I’m Max’s mommy. | 我是麦克斯的妈妈 克利斯蒂娜 |
[23:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:11] | So I heard that you have a birthday coming up. | 我听说你快过生日了 |
[23:13] | Are you so excited? | 你激动吗 |
[23:15] | I’m having a party. | 我要办个派对 |
[23:17] | I didn’t invite Max. | 我没邀请麦克斯 |
[23:23] | Honey, was he…? Was he mean to you? | 宝贝 他是不是 对你不友好呀 |
[23:26] | He won’t lose. | 他输不起 |
[23:30] | I– what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:32] | Every time we play a game, | 每次我们做游戏 |
[23:34] | he gets really mad when he loses, | 只要他输了 他就很生气 |
[23:36] | says we have to play over and over again. | 要我们一直玩直到他赢为止 |
[23:39] | Sometimes I don’t want to, | 有些时候我不想玩 |
[23:41] | then he gets mad again. | 他又开始生气了 |
[23:44] | – Yeah, who likes that? – I don’t. | -这样谁会喜欢 -我不喜欢 |
[23:47] | So he can’t come to my party, | 所以他才不能来我的派对 |
[23:49] | ’cause we were going to play games. | 我们要做游戏的 |
[24:04] | Hi, I’m Carly. Nice to meet you. | 你好 我是卡莉 很高兴认识你 |
[24:05] | Hey, how are you? | 你好 很高兴 |
[24:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:07] | – What is that? – Please, you’re so dramatic. | -刚那是什么 -拜托 你太夸张了 |
[24:09] | – That is really too– – Showtime. | -刚真是太… -好戏开演 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry. It’s just funny that you actually said that. | 抱歉 不过听你说这个还真是搞笑 |
[24:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:15] | Gordon, who set the meeting up. | 这是戈登 是他帮忙安排见面的 |
[24:17] | Right. I appreciate it. How are you? | 是的 我很感激 你好 |
[24:18] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:19] | – What? – Firm. | -怎么了 -真有力 |
[24:21] | Well, yeah, I mean, it’s just a normal– | 这不过是个正常… |
[24:23] | I’m not gonna do this. Okay. | 我不会再做了 |
[24:24] | Why don’t we go into my office? | 到我办公室吧 |
[24:26] | We’ll talk to Carly there, please. | 在里面和卡莉谈吧 |
[24:27] | Uh, before you go, do you have any tips for her? | 进去前 你能给她些建议嘛 |
[24:29] | Maybe, you know, anything about carly she should know? | 关于卡莉 她需要知道些什么吗 |
[24:32] | Um, she loves the Rolling Stones. | 她爱滚石乐队 |
[24:35] | She loves the Rolling Stones. | 她爱滚石乐队 |
[24:36] | – I can’t use that. – Yes, you can! | -我用不上这个 -你能用的 |
[24:37] | How can you use that? It’s a college interview. | 这个我怎么用得上 这可是大学面试 |
[24:39] | Work that in. There you go. | 想办法用呀 进去吧 |
[24:42] | – Here we go. – Oh, no, right. | -是我们进去了 -哦对哦 |
[24:44] | All right, have fun. | 好吧 好好表现 |
[24:46] | – Just a minute, okay? – Bye-bye. | -就一会 -再见 |
[24:48] | Carly, this is my friend, Amber, | 卡莉 这是我朋友 安博 |
[24:50] | And we were hoping… | 我们希望… |
[24:57] | Hey, don’t just stand there. | 别傻站在那 |
[24:58] | Keep moving. Act normal, act normal. | 走动下 表现得正常点 |
[24:59] | Would you just take it easy? | 你就不能放松点吗 |
[25:01] | Tell me why you’re interested in going to Berkeley. | 和我说说你为什么想上伯克利 |
[25:03] | – It’s a great school. – Yeah. | -这学校很赞 -是的 |
[25:05] | I mean, I don’t know as well as you do, | 我可能不如你那般了解 |
[25:07] | but it’s supposed to be, you know, very nice. | 但 众所周知它很好 |
[25:10] | That’s why, you know, I would want to go. | 这就是我想上的原因 |
[25:13] | It is, yeah. | 这样啊 |
[25:19] | The Rolling Stones are so great. | 滚石乐队超棒的 |
[25:21] | – Oh, you like the Stones? – You think so too, right? | -你喜欢滚石 -你也这样觉得对吧 |
[25:23] | – Yeah, I’m a huge fan. – Who doesn’t? | -当然 我是狂热粉丝 -谁不是呢 |
[25:24] | Yeah, they’re awesome. | 他们超棒的 |
[25:27] | By the way, sorry about this whole thing, you know, | 对这整件事 我很抱歉 |
[25:31] | my mom asking you to do this, | 我妈妈请你来见我 |
[25:33] | ’cause, I mean, I guess you probably get that a lot, | 我想你也有很多这样的请求 |
[25:35] | being successful, | 事业成功 |
[25:37] | you know, people wanting your help | 别人就希望你 |
[25:38] | And making you, you know, meet their children, | 能和他们的孩子见面 |
[25:41] | and, uh, it’s just– | 只是 |
[25:42] | No, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 其实没关系的 |
[25:44] | Listen, if you never ask for what you want, | 如果你从未要求得到你想要的 |
[25:45] | you’ll never know if the answer’s gonna be yes or no. | 你也不会知道你终究能否得到 |
[25:48] | Got to take the risk. | 重要的是冒险尝试一下 |
[25:51] | Yeah. That makes sense. | 听上去很有道理 |
[25:54] | I-I’m just a little nervous. | 我只是有点紧张 |
[25:57] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[25:58] | It’s okay. You don’t need to be. | 没关系 没必要感到抱歉 |
[25:59] | It’s uncomfortable, ’cause I’m like, | 我有点不太适应 我在想 |
[26:01] | do I just be completely myself and, like, | 我要完全展现真我 还是 |
[26:03] | maybe say something that’s very stupid, which I’ve probably already done? | 或许说些我做过的蠢事情 |
[26:07] | or should I be, like, acting, like, very smart and mature, | 还是 我要表现得很聪明 很成熟 |
[26:10] | Or I–you know? I don’t know. | 你能理解吗 我不知道该怎么做 |
[26:12] | You just got to be yourself, which you’re doing adorably, | 你只要展现自己 你已经很惹人爱了 |
[26:14] | – and it’s fine. – Okay. | -这样就可以了 -好的 |
[26:16] | I bombed my first college interview. | 我搞砸了我第一次的大学面试 |
[26:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[26:18] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:20] | Well, I was afraid to show them that I cared, | 我不敢表明我对面试非常在乎 |
[26:22] | and, uh, so I acted way above it and too cool | 所以我就装酷装过头了 |
[26:24] | and kind of obnoxious, and it was a disaster. | 变得惹人厌 面试也毁了 |
[26:27] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:28] | ‘Cause the interviewer got up to go to the bathroom, | 因为我趁面试官上厕所时 |
[26:30] | and I looked at his little notebook | 偷看了他一直在涂涂写写的笔记本 |
[26:31] | that he’d been scribbling in to see what he was writing, | 看他到底写了什么 |
[26:33] | and he had simply written in all caps, “ANNOYING”. | 他只是全部大写地拼了”惹人厌”三个字 |
[26:35] | – That’s, like, the worst thing. – I know. | -这还真是糟糕 -我知道 |
[26:38] | I was, though. I was annoying. | 事实就是这样 那时我就是很惹人厌 |
[26:40] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | -后来你怎么做了 -啥也没做 |
[26:41] | He came back, and I continued acting cool | 他回来以后 我继续装酷 |
[26:43] | and finished the annoying interview. | 就这样完成了惹人厌的面试 |
[26:44] | You kept going? You stuck with it? | 你还继续 一直这样 |
[26:46] | I had to. | 我没办法 |
[26:47] | Yeah, well, I had to stay. | 没办法 我还得呆着 |
[26:49] | That’s amazing. That’s pretty extreme. | 真牛掰 太彪悍了 |
[26:51] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[26:53] | Well, I don’t think you’re annoying. | 我觉得你一点都不讨厌 |
[26:55] | – I just don’t see that. – Well, thank you. | -一点都没有 -谢谢 |
[26:58] | I don’t think you’re annoying either. | 我也没觉得你讨厌 |
[26:59] | Let’s wait till the end of the interview. | 我们就扯到面试结束吧 |
[27:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:03] | Okay, everybody, on the count of three, | 大伙听好 数三下 |
[27:07] | everyone’s gonna take your noisemaker | 每个人都拿出自己的乐器 |
[27:09] | and go crazy, all right? | 一起演奏 好吗 |
[27:12] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[27:44] | Hey. Excuse me. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[27:45] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[27:46] | You the guy that teaches | 你是那个在这里 |
[27:49] | that finger-painting class in there? | 教手指绘画的老师吗 |
[27:51] | Uh, figure drawing. | 是手指涂鸦 |
[27:53] | Yes, for the next couple weeks. | 对的 接下来几个礼拜都是我教 |
[27:55] | I’m Matthew. May I help you? | 我叫马修 有啥能帮你的 |
[27:59] | Right. I’m Zeek Braverman… | 好 我叫奇克·布雷弗曼 |
[28:02] | Camille’s husband. | 卡米尔的丈夫 |
[28:12] | I want you to stay away from my wife, Matthew. | 你离我老婆远点 马修 |
[28:17] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[28:19] | Yes. Sure, I get it. | 懂的 我会的 |
[28:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:31] | Andie? Is that you? | 安迪 是你吗 |
[28:33] | Oh, hey. How are you? | 你好 过得怎样 |
[28:35] | I’m not– I’m not stalking you. | 我没有跟踪你 |
[28:37] | I was here. It’s Kristina. | 我之前就在这 我是克利斯蒂娜 |
[28:38] | – How are you? – Hi. | -你好 -好 |
[28:40] | – Good? – Yeah. | -还不错嘛 -对 |
[28:42] | Listen, um, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[28:43] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[28:44] | I was thinking about something. | 我刚在想些事情 |
[28:46] | I-I know that, um, Max and Emily have some issues, okay? | 我了解到麦克斯和埃米莉有点心结 |
[28:49] | And I know that– that there are things | 我知道 这件事 |
[28:51] | that they need to work out, obviously. | 显然 他们需要解决 |
[28:53] | But I had a great idea. | 我有个想法 |
[28:55] | What if you guys, you and Emily, came over for a playdate | 你和埃米莉过来参加 |
[28:59] | with max and I? | 我和麦克斯的游戏之约 |
[29:00] | And they could, you know, log some hours | 他们可以一起玩个把钟头 |
[29:02] | and sort of see how it goes. | 看看事情有没有好转 |
[29:04] | I know Max has to work on being a sore loser and things like that. | 麦克斯在输不起和其他事上还有待改进 |
[29:07] | So I thought maybe if you guys came over, | 我想也许你们过来玩 |
[29:09] | we saw how it went, | 我们研究下怎么回事 |
[29:10] | and Max could maybe come to the party. | 麦克斯改正后还能去派对 |
[29:12] | – Okay, I am going to be honest. – Yeah. | -我和你实话实说吧 -好 |
[29:13] | I really don’t want to get into this again. | 我真的不想再搅和进去了 |
[29:15] | I know. I know that this is so awkward. | 我知道这很尴尬 |
[29:16] | Yeah, but you’re not getting the fact that I actually said no. | 你还没听明白吗 我在拒绝你 |
[29:19] | I know. I heard you say no. | 我知道 我听出来了 |
[29:20] | But what I’m saying is that | 但我要说的是 |
[29:21] | I think we need to help each other. | 我们应该互相帮助 |
[29:23] | I’m so sick of this whole “It takes a village” thing. | 我受够了这种”举全村之力”这种废话 |
[29:25] | Look, I’m in this community. I show up. I am here. | 我在这社区里 我出现了 我在这 |
[29:27] | You are, and I know that, | 对 你在 我知道 |
[29:28] | and I see that. | 我也看见了 |
[29:29] | You know, I know that you are | 我知道 就像我和我儿子一样 |
[29:31] | your daughter’s biggest advocate, as I am for my son. | 你是你女儿最大的发言人 |
[29:34] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t be pushing this hard. | 不然我也不会这么逼你 |
[29:37] | I mean, Andie, have you ever done something | 安迪 你做过像这般愚蠢 |
[29:40] | so stupid and–and asinine and desperate like this, | 顽固 不可救药的事吗 |
[29:45] | You know, just wanting to be a champion for your kid? | 而仅为了成为孩子心中的英雄 |
[29:49] | If you haven’t, then I’m really embarrassed, | 如果你没有 那是我丢人现眼了 |
[29:52] | and I will leave and walk away, | 我会自觉离开 |
[29:54] | and I won’t ask you again if Max can come to the party. | 不再问你麦克斯能否参加派对 |
[29:56] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[30:02] | I have done some crazy things for Emily. | 我为埃米莉也做过疯狂的事情 |
[30:04] | See? That’s good to know. | 真的 太好了 |
[30:06] | I just think it could be a wonderful thing, you know? | 我只想做一件美好的事情 |
[30:09] | I have this amazing behavioral aide. | 我有你这样的行动楷模呢 |
[30:10] | She’ll sit with them and– and facilitate the playdate | 她会和他们坐在一起 协助游戏之约 |
[30:13] | and have a great time, and you and I– | 尽享欢乐时光 你和我 |
[30:16] | we can talk or have sushi or something. | 我们也能聊聊 来点寿司什么的 |
[30:19] | I mean, it could be really fun. | 真的 真的会很好玩 |
[30:26] | Matthew? | 马修 |
[30:31] | Matthew? | 马修 |
[30:34] | Could you tell me what I’m doing wrong here with the hand? | 能不能告诉我这只手我是哪里没有处理好 |
[30:37] | It’s–I don’t know. | 只是 我不知道 |
[30:39] | It doesn’t look like anything that resembles a hand. | 它看起来一点都不像手 |
[30:42] | Camille, I think it’s better if we don’t talk. | 卡米尔 我觉得我们最好还是不要讲话比较好 |
[30:45] | About the drawing? | 关于素描吗 |
[30:47] | No, about anything. | 不 任何事 |
[30:49] | Your husband was very clear about that. | 你丈夫说得很清楚了 |
[30:54] | You talked to Zeek? | 你跟奇克谈过了 |
[30:56] | When? | 什么时候 |
[30:58] | I don’t want to be in the middle of anything, | 我不想介入任何事 |
[31:00] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[31:02] | Let’s agree that you’ll wait for the feedback on your work | 咱们说好,你会等你的作品反馈 |
[31:05] | Until Marcie returns to class, okay? | 直到玛西回来上课,可以吗 |
[31:14] | Yes, very good. | 是的 很好 |
[31:47] | – Hello? – Hey. | -哈啰 -嗨 |
[31:51] | – What are you doing right now? – Hey. | -你现在干吗呢 -嗨 |
[32:05] | – Got a minute? | -有时间吗 |
[32:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:08] | Uh, I just wanted to say thanks | 我想来谢谢你 |
[32:11] | For setting up that meeting with carly. | 安排跟卡莉见面的事儿 |
[32:15] | Carly, right. | 卡莉 是的 |
[32:16] | Thank you for making that happen. I… | 谢谢你这么做 我 |
[32:19] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[32:22] | No, it’s… It’s a big deal. | 不 这很有意义 |
[32:28] | I worry a lot, you know, that all the choices I made | 我很担心 你知道 我做的每一个选择 |
[32:31] | Haven’t helped my kids, and so… | 都没有帮到我的孩子们 所以 |
[32:35] | I want them to have possibilities. | 我希望他们能有前途 |
[32:38] | I want… Amber right now to have… | 我想让安博现在就拥有 |
[32:45] | Whatever she wants. | 任何她想得到的 |
[32:46] | Well, I-I think amber’s a really cool kid. | 我觉得安博真是一个很酷的孩子 |
[32:50] | – Yeah. – You know why? | -是啊 -知道为什么吗 |
[32:53] | ’cause you are an awesome mom. | 因为你是一个了不起的妈妈 |
[32:56] | I mean that. A sexy one too. | 我是认真的 同时也很性感 |
[33:03] | what are you doing tonight? | 今天晚上有什么安排 |
[33:05] | Me? | 我吗 |
[33:09] | – Dinner? – Okay. | -一起吃晚饭吧 -好啊 |
[33:11] | – Okay. – Great. | -好的 -太好了 |
[33:21] | – Anyway, it’s “Mobster.” – really? | -不管怎么说 这个就是”Mobster[歹徒]” -真的吗 |
[33:23] | You can’t use “Mobster,” ’cause “Rf” Is not a word. | 你不能用”Mobster” 因为 “Rf”并不是一个词 |
[33:26] | – Okay. – R-f is a word? | -好吧 -Rf是一个词吗 |
[33:28] | – Rf? – I– – All right. | -Rf吗 -我…好吧 |
[33:35] | – How about… – “Begaze.” – “Begaze.” | -Begaze 怎么样 -“Begaze.” – “Begaze.” |
[33:41] | – Mm-mm. Mm-mm. – What? | -嗯 嗯 -什么 |
[33:42] | “Begaze” Is not a word. | “Begaze”不是一个词 |
[33:44] | Are you jealous of my word? | 你是嫉妒我拼的词儿吗 |
[33:45] | I’m not jealous. | 我才不嫉妒呢 |
[33:46] | I’m just saying that there’s no such thing as “Begaze.” | 我只是说没有”begaze”这回事 |
[33:49] | Look at me for a second. | 看着我 |
[33:52] | See that, what you’re doing? | 看什么 你干吗 |
[33:54] | – You’re “Begazing.” – oh. | -你就是”Begazing” – 奥 |
[33:56] | You’re “Begazing.” | 你是”Bagazing” |
[33:58] | No thank you. | 不是 谢谢 |
[33:59] | – That’s–that’s–no way. – That’s what that is. | -那是 那是 不行 – 那就是这样的 |
[34:01] | No! That’s not fair! | 不 这不公平 |
[34:03] | I’m looking it up in the dictionary. | 我查查字典 |
[34:20] | – So what’d you say to him? – Say to who? | -你跟他说了什么 -跟谁 |
[34:23] | Yeah, don’t play dumb with me. | 好吧 不要跟我装聋作哑 |
[34:25] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你清楚我说的是谁 |
[34:28] | What did you say to my art teacher? | 你跟我的美术老师说了什么 |
[34:38] | I told him to stay away from my wife. | 我让他离我妻子远一点 |
[34:45] | And I told you nothing was going on. | 我也跟你说过什么都没有发生 |
[34:48] | Yeah, well… I wanted to tell him myself. | 是 我想自己告诉他 |
[34:56] | -It was so humiliating. – It’s humiliating for you? | -真丢脸 -这让你丢脸了吗 |
[35:04] | What do you think it is for me? | 你觉得这让我怎么样 |
[35:05] | It’s humiliating for me, camille! | 这让我感到耻辱 卡米尔 |
[35:09] | You ask me, | 你让我 |
[35:11] | And you ask me and ask me to share my feelings with you, | 你不断地让我跟你分享你的感受 |
[35:15] | And when I do, I tell you how I’m feeling! | 当我这么做了 我告诉你我的感受 |
[35:17] | This situation makes me feel like crap! | 这种情形让我觉得自己像个废物 |
[35:21] | And you say, “So what?” | 你居然说”那又怎样” |
[35:25] | So I went to your little portuguese pound cake, | 所以我去见了你的小情人 |
[35:28] | And I told him to stay away from what’s mine. | 我让他离我的女人远一点 |
[35:33] | – What’s yours? – You know what I mean. | -什么是你的 -你知道我的意思 |
[35:37] | yeah, I know what you mean. | 是的 我知道你的意思 |
[35:40] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我非常清楚你的意思 |
[35:44] | All this time in therapy! | 在治疗的这段时间里 |
[35:46] | Talk about change? | 一直说什么改变 |
[35:49] | You haven’t changed. | 你没变 |
[35:52] | You don’t change. You haven’t changed a bit. | 你没变 你一点都没变 |
[35:55] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -是吗 -是 真的 |
[36:17] | – What are you doing? – Reading. | -你干吗呢 -看书 |
[36:20] | – In the dark? – It’s not that dark. | -在这么黑的地方吗 -也不是那么黑啦 |
[36:23] | I should get a book light, though. | 虽然我应该弄个读书灯 |
[36:25] | – – it’s a good investment. | 这是个很好的投资 |
[36:28] | – What’s going on? – How was your dinner? | -怎么了 -晚餐怎么样 |
[36:30] | – Good. – This is cute. | -挺好的 -真可爱 |
[36:33] | Also, I just wanted to let you know | 另外 我想让你知道 |
[36:35] | That the whole carly meeting thing… | 整个关于跟卡莉见面的事 |
[36:39] | Was pretty good. | 非常好 |
[36:43] | Here’s the part where I tell you that if you cry, | 我要说的这部分如果让你哭了的话 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna have to discontinue the story immediately. | 我会立刻停下来 |
[36:48] | -Okay? – It’s like ice in there. | -可以吗 -这儿冷若冰霜 |
[36:51] | – Yeah. – I’m fine. | -是 -我没事 |
[36:52] | I think I’m gonna be all right. | 我觉得我会没事 |
[36:55] | I don’t know. I-I was nervous at first, | 我不知道 一开始我很紧张 |
[36:56] | Like–you know, like I didn’t belong there or something, | 就像 你知道 就像我不属于那儿之类的 |
[36:59] | And, like, I was gonna not do well | 而且 就觉得 我做不好 |
[37:02] | And disappoint you, and… | 会让你失望 |
[37:04] | Then, you know, I got in there, | 然后 你知道 当我到了那儿 |
[37:07] | and I was like, “I can do this.” | 我就像 “我可以做到” |
[37:08] | Like, we were kind of similar, | 我们其实差不多 |
[37:10] | And we were, like, on the same wavelength, | 我们 趣味相投 |
[37:12] | And it was surprising, | 真令人吃惊 |
[37:15] | And I just felt like, | 我只是觉得 |
[37:16] | “Okay, yeah, maybe I can– maybe I can do this. | 是的 也许我可以 也许我能做到 |
[37:19] | Maybe I can, you know, be smart and successful and…” | 也许我能变得聪明 成功 |
[37:24] | I don’t know. It felt good. | 我不知道 这感觉很好 |
[37:29] | So… | 所以 |
[37:32] | I know it was probably a big deal | 我知道这次会面 |
[37:33] | For you to get the meeting, | 可能对你来说很重要 |
[37:36] | And I just wanted to say thanks. | 我只想说谢谢 |
[37:38] | It meant a lot. | 这很有意义 |
[37:45] | – You’re welcome. – You’re crying. | -不客气 -你哭了 |
[37:50] | – You’re crying. – I did the best I could. | -你哭了 -我尽量控制了 |
[37:53] | oh, god, mom. Please. | 妈 拜托 |
[38:03] | No! | 不 |
[38:04] | Max, it looks like she might win this one. | 麦克斯 看起来她这局要赢了 |
[38:07] | Max, what do we say when someone else wins a game? | 麦克斯 当别人赢了游戏我们应该说什么 |
[38:09] | Nice game. | 精彩的比赛 |
[38:11] | Right, which might actually make you want to play again, | 没错 这其实让你想要再玩一局 |
[38:14] | right, Emily? | 对吗 埃米莉 |
[38:16] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[38:17] | They’re spicy. | 它们很辣 |
[38:19] | For, like, three years, | 差不多有三年 |
[38:21] | She was wearing the same pair of sweatpants | 她都穿着这条运动裤 |
[38:23] | Till, literally, they started to evaporate. | 不夸张的说 一直穿到都破了 |
[38:25] | And I have two older boys. | 我先是有了两个儿子 |
[38:27] | Finally, I had a girl, | 后来终于有了个女儿 |
[38:28] | And I could dress her up in these cute little dresses, | 我以为可以用这些可爱的小裙子打扮她 |
[38:30] | But, no, she just walked around | 但是 她总是穿着这运动裤走来走去 |
[38:31] | In those sweatpants looking like a homeless person. | 像个无家可归的人 |
[38:33] | Max wore a pirate costume for two years. | 麦克斯这件海盗服穿了两年 |
[38:35] | – Oh, my god. – Two years– | -我的天哪 -两年 |
[38:36] | Patch, everything, the whole thing. | 整个 到处都是补丁 |
[38:40] | It was cute, though. | 但是很可爱 |
[38:41] | – What about obsessions? – Mine or his? | -那癖好呢 -我的还是他的 |
[38:43] | – hmm, that was good. – Cheers. | -那真不错 -干杯 |
[38:49] | It’s good, right? I made this one myself. | 不错吧 我自己做的 |
[38:51] | – You did not. – Mm-hmm. | -真想不到 -嗯 |
[39:12] | Let’s take a break, guys. | 咱们休息一下吧 孩子们 |
[39:13] | Let’s just take a break, collect our thoughts. | 大家休息一下 回想一下 |
[39:18] | Good job, you guys! | 做得好 孩子们 |
[39:19] | Just, uh, go work on the set back there. | 到那边去休息吧 |
[39:21] | Uh, why did you stop it, man? | 为什么停下来 老兄 |
[39:22] | Magic was happening. | 奇迹就要发生了 |
[39:24] | Crosby, we got to– | 克罗斯比 我们得 |
[39:25] | We got to get back to the play, man. | 我们得回到话剧上 |
[39:27] | We got to get back to the play? Why? | 我们得回到话剧上 为什么 |
[39:30] | Because it’s the play. | 因为这是一个话剧 |
[39:31] | Because it’s what we came here to do. | 因为这就是我们来这儿的目的 |
[39:32] | Because they got to memorize their lines. | 因为他们得记住他们的台词 |
[39:34] | I mean, crosby, yesterday we spent rehearsal | 我是说 昨天我们已经花时间 |
[39:37] | blowing into harmonicas, and now you got them– | 彩排吹口琴 现在你还要他们… |
[39:39] | – I don’t know what this is. – It’s called music, Joel. | -我不知道这是什么 -这是音乐 乔尔 |
[39:42] | It’s also known as having fun. | 这也很有趣 |
[39:43] | What is cuter than little kids singing? | 还有什么比小朋友们唱歌更可爱的呢 |
[39:46] | Seriously, why would you not want them to sing? | 说真的 为什么你不想让他们唱歌 |
[39:48] | Because it’s the history of california. | 因为这是加利福尼亚的历史 |
[39:49] | Who cares about the history of cal– | 谁管它什么加利福尼亚的历史 |
[39:52] | Listen, principal taylor asked me to come here and spice it up. | 听着 泰勒校长让我来这儿增添点趣味 |
[39:54] | – That’s what I’m trying to do. – He what? | -这正是我要做的 -他什么 |
[39:56] | He told me to come in here | 他让我来这儿 |
[39:57] | And make sure this thing is good, | 确保进展顺利 |
[39:59] | And I’m trying to do that, | 我正试图这样做 |
[40:00] | But I’m not gonna do it | 但是我不打算把它 |
[40:01] | with the history of california. | 跟加利福尼亚的历史相结合 |
[40:02] | I got to use music and– – wow. | 我想用音乐 |
[40:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:08] | – All right. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. | -好吧 -等一下 |
[40:10] | Joel, you’re not leaving, are you? | 乔尔 你不是真的要走吧 |
[40:13] | Listen, man, | 听着 老兄 |
[40:13] | We’ll put the boring stuff back in too. | 我们也会把那无聊的部分加进来 |
[40:14] | You don’t like how I’m directing the play, Crosby, | 你不喜欢我指导这部剧 克罗斯比 |
[40:17] | That’s fine. You just–you know what? | 那好吧 你知道吗 |
[40:18] | You–you take it. That’s yours. | 你接手吧 这是你的了 |
[40:20] | You spice it up however you like. | 你想怎么样增加趣味都可以 |
[40:23] | Joel, I don’t dislike how you’re directing it. | 乔尔 我不是不喜欢你来导演 |
[40:25] | I dislike this. | 我只是不喜欢这个 |
[40:27] | Joel! | 乔尔 |
[40:35] | Places. | 就位吧 |
[40:37] | – You ready to head home? – Yeah. | -你准备回家了吗 -是的 |
[40:41] | Boy, those little bugs on the tomato plants– | 那些蕃茄苗上的臭虫 |
[40:45] | -Driving me crazy. – Yeah. | -让我快疯了 -是啊 |
[40:47] | – Tenacious little buggers. – I know. | -顽强的小臭虫 -我知道 |
[40:48] | I’ve tried every trick. | 我试过所有的方法 |
[40:50] | Yeah. Alex said, uh, last year | 亚历克斯说 去年 |
[40:51] | A bug that got into his shoe and went– | 一只臭虫钻进了他的鞋子 |
[40:54] | It was just a terrible story. | 然后就杯具了 |
[40:58] | You’ve been hanging out with alex quite a bit lately, | 你最近经常跟亚历克斯在一起 |
[41:01] | Haven’t you? | 是不是 |
[41:01] | – Yeah. – Really, you have. | -是啊 -真的 |
[41:05] | What’s going on there? | 那是怎么回事 |
[41:09] | – Can I tell you something? – Sure. | -我能告诉你一件事吗 -当然 |
[41:12] | And you’ll keep it just between us? | 你要保证这是我们之间的秘密 |
[41:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:21] | I like alex. | 我喜欢亚历克斯 |
[41:25] | I like coming here and seeing him here, | 我喜欢来这儿看见他 |
[41:29] | And he’s an amazing person. | 他真的是一个很棒的人 |
[41:33] | He’s, like– I mean, you know, | 他就像…你明白我的意思的吧 |
[41:35] | He’s had all this terrible stuff happen to him, | 他发生了那么多乱七八糟的事情 |
[41:38] | And he’s not bitter, | 却没有什么怨言 |
[41:41] | Which is unbelievable. | 真难以置信 |
[41:43] | Like, he… – he just is… A good guy. | 他其实 他只是 一个好人 |
[41:49] | I… I think it’s wonderful. | 我 我觉得这太棒了 |
[41:53] | It’s wonderful. | 真的很棒 |
[41:56] | Well, you introduced him to me, so thank you. | 那么 谢谢你把他介绍给我 |
[42:02] | You’re so beautiful. | 你那么美 |
[42:04] | You’re such a beautiful girl. | 你是一个美丽的女孩 |
[42:08] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[42:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah, look at us… | -是啊 -是的 看看我们 |
[42:17] | Getting all emotional over happy stuff, right? | 看我们乐得 |
[42:21] | Good stuff. | 多美好啊 |
[42:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:24] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |