时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Listen, principal Taylor asked me | 听着 泰勒校长让我 |
[00:01] | to come here and spice it up, | 来这帮忙把话剧弄得好玩点 |
[00:02] | and that’s what I’m trying to do. | 我一直在试着这么做 |
[00:03] | You don’t like how I’m directing the play, | 你不喜欢我导演话剧的方式 |
[00:05] | Crosby, that’s fine. | 克罗斯比 那没关系 |
[00:06] | You spice it up however you like. | 你爱怎么弄就怎么弄吧 |
[00:07] | Have you met uncle Adam’s boss? | 你见过亚当叔叔的老板了吗 |
[00:09] | Mother’s boyfriend or whatever? | 妈妈的男朋友还是谁 |
[00:11] | He’s actually okay. | 他其实还不错 |
[00:12] | Think they’re, like, having sex? | 我想他们做爱了吧 |
[00:13] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们遇到问题了 |
[00:14] | Gordon wants me to fire seven people | 戈登想让我辞掉七个人 |
[00:15] | so we don’t go under. | 这样我们才不至于破产 |
[00:17] | What did you say to my art teacher? | 你和我的美术老师说什么了 |
[00:19] | I went to your little portuguese pound cake | 我去见了你的葡萄牙小情人 |
[00:22] | and I told him to stay away from what’s mine. | 让他离我的女人远点 |
[00:25] | All this time in therapy, | 治疗的这段时间 |
[00:27] | you haven’t changed. | 你没有变 |
[00:28] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变 |
[00:44] | Dear god. | 老天啊 |
[00:46] | Ah, there’s my girl. | 我孙女来啦 |
[00:47] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[00:49] | Thanks. This is quite the battle zone. | 谢谢 这儿真是一片硝烟弥漫 |
[00:52] | Yeah, thank you so much for being my sous chef today. | 是啊 谢谢你今天来当我的二厨 |
[00:54] | Well, I didn’t have much of a choice. | 我没太多选择的余地 |
[00:56] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[00:57] | I could have had anybody help me. | 本来有人会来帮我 |
[00:58] | I had a lot of offers. | 我有很多选择 |
[01:00] | Yeah, now you’re just buttering me up. | 对 可你现在却在恭维我 |
[01:01] | No, it’s because you know what you’re doing | 不是 因为你知道该做什么 |
[01:03] | and you’re good under pressure and, most importantly of all, | 而且你不畏惧压力 最重要的是 |
[01:05] | you do what I say. | 你听我的话 |
[01:07] | There it is. | 这倒是 |
[01:08] | It’s gonna be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[01:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:11] | Okay, so now let’s go over the plan. | 好吧 那现在我们先看一下计划 |
[01:14] | This is–this is just the food assignments. | 这是 食物分配 |
[01:16] | Here is the oven schedule. | 这儿有烤箱的使用时间 |
[01:17] | – There’s an oven schedule? – Absolutely. | -烤箱的使用时间 -当然 |
[01:19] | We only have one oven. So you have to have a schedule. | 我们只有一个烤箱 所以必须按计划来 |
[01:21] | So, okay, the turkey just went in. | 那么 好吧 火鸡刚刚放进去 |
[01:24] | It comes out at 11:00. | 十一点的时候就好了 |
[01:25] | Then the squash goes in and the sweet potatoes. | 接着是南瓜和甘薯 |
[01:29] | Renee, I am so excited you’re joining us. | 蕾妮 你能加入我们真是太好了 |
[01:33] | You have not lived until you’ve experienced | 没经历过布雷弗曼家的感恩节 |
[01:35] | a braverman thanksgiving. | 那你真算是白活了 |
[01:37] | Well, thank you for inviting me, Crosby. | 谢谢你能邀请我 克罗斯比 |
[01:39] | Is it gonna be fun? | 会有趣吗 |
[01:40] | It’s gonna be the best time | 这将会是你一生中 |
[01:42] | you ever had in your life. | 最美好的时光 |
[01:43] | We’re gonna eat till we almost throw up, | 我们要吃到吐 |
[01:44] | and then we’re gonna get on the football field | 然后我们就去足球场 |
[01:46] | and smash into each other. | 较量较量 |
[01:47] | Jabbar, we might not be there for the game. | 乔巴 我们可能没办法参与比赛了 |
[01:49] | – That’s not true. – Ma, come on. | -这不是真的 -拜托 |
[01:50] | Honey, we might not– we might not still be there. | 宝贝 我们可能不会一直在那儿 |
[01:52] | No, you have to be there for the football game. | 不 你必须待到足球比赛结束 |
[01:54] | Oh, whoa, you made pie? | 哇 你做了馅饼 |
[01:57] | You sound like that’s a bad thing. | 你的语气听起来像是觉得那很难吃 |
[02:00] | Don’t tell me you don’t like pie. | 别告诉我你不喜欢馅饼 |
[02:01] | I like pie. | 我喜欢 |
[02:02] | It’s just my mom made a list, | 我妈妈列了一个清单 |
[02:04] | and I think you were supposed to make stuffing. | 所以我想你应该会做馅 |
[02:07] | I know. I saw the list. | 我知道 我看见单子了 |
[02:09] | There’s the stuffing. Here’s pie. | 馅在这儿 还有馅饼 |
[02:11] | But, um, here’s the thing, | 但是 有一个问题 |
[02:13] | my sister was officially on pie duty per the list. | 按照清单 应该是我姐姐负责馅饼 |
[02:17] | And she gets a little intense during thanksgiving. | 在感恩节期间她都会有点紧张 |
[02:21] | Crosby, it’s thanksgiving. | 克罗斯比 这可是感恩节 |
[02:23] | This is our family tradition. | 这是我们的家族传统 |
[02:25] | We always have sweet potato pie and mincemeat. | 我们一直都有甘薯馅饼和甜馅的 |
[02:27] | – Is that a problem? – That is not a problem. | -这有什么问题吗 -没问题 |
[02:30] | The more pies, the merrier. – | 馅饼越多 大家就越高兴 |
[02:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:35] | Snoopy coming down the street. | 史努比上街了 |
[02:37] | Oh, and woodstock, I see, is not far behind. | 还有 伍德斯托克音乐节也近在眼前 |
[02:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:41] | Mommy, we can’t hear! | 妈妈 我们听不见了 |
[02:43] | Sorry, sweetheart, it’s just one more minute. | 对不起 甜心 几分钟就好 |
[02:45] | It’s huge. | 太大了 |
[02:47] | – I can’t believe he has, like– – oh, come on. | -我不能相信他 -拜托 |
[02:48] | – It’s–it’s a balloon though. – Yeah. | -虽然它只是个气球 -对啊 |
[02:51] | It’s so high. | 好高啊 |
[02:53] | Mommy, look. It’s Snoopy. | 妈妈 快看 是史努比 |
[02:55] | That’s awesome, sweetheart. Lemon juice. | 太棒了 甜心 柠檬汁 |
[02:57] | – Not even looking. – Lemon juice. Lemon juice. | -你都不看一眼 -柠檬汁 柠檬汁 |
[02:59] | – I’m looking sweetheart. – I’m hungry. | -我在看 -我饿了 |
[03:00] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[03:02] | Can you give me a second here ’cause I– | 你能给我点时间吗 因为我 |
[03:03] | oh, Sydney! | 哦 西德尼 |
[03:06] | – Oh, boy. – I didn’t mean to. | -天啊 -我不是故意的 |
[03:08] | – No, you just– – It’s not my fault. | -不 你只是 -不是我的错 |
[03:10] | You can’t distract me when I’m working. | 我在忙的时候你不能分散我的注意力 |
[03:12] | That was my rum raisin. | 那是我的葡萄干朗姆酒馅饼 |
[03:15] | – I didn’t mean to. – Okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | -我不是有意的 -好吧 没关系 |
[03:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:18] | Uh, you know, we still got the apple. | 你知道 我们还有苹果馅饼 |
[03:20] | Mom’s gonna kill me. | 妈妈会杀了我的 |
[03:21] | – I’m gonna… – Okay. | -我要… -好吧 |
[03:25] | Okay. You guys go, okay? I got this. | 你们走吧 好吗 我要弄这个 |
[03:28] | – Yep. – Let’s go, sweetheart. | -好 -我们走吧 宝贝 |
[03:32] | Ah, the holidays. Let’s go. Come on. | 假日 我们走 快点 |
[03:38] | Hey, Adam, thanks for coming in | 亚当 谢谢你能在 |
[03:41] | on thanksgiving. | 感恩节过来 |
[03:42] | There’s something I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[03:45] | Yeah, what’s going on, Gordon? | 好啊 怎么回事 戈登 |
[03:47] | Um… | 嗯 |
[03:49] | I’ve decided to sell the company. | 我决定卖掉公司 |
[03:53] | Okay, listen, Gordon, I know that things have been rough | 听着 戈登 我知道现在处境很艰难 |
[03:57] | and you’ve been thinking about selling the company for– | 而且你也一直在想要不要卖掉公司 |
[03:59] | It’s sold. Last night. | 已经卖了 就在昨晚 |
[04:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:06] | So you just talked to these guys and then you just… | 所以你和这些人谈了 然后你就 |
[04:09] | Sold the company in one night? | 一晚上的功夫就把公司卖了 |
[04:11] | Obviously not. | 很显然不是 |
[04:13] | – It closed last night. – Right. Right. | -昨晚关门大吉了 -好吧 好吧 |
[04:15] | Because this has been in the works for months. | 因为这件事已经运作了好几个月 |
[04:18] | That’s why you had me fire those seven people | 这就是你让我炒掉那七个人的原因 |
[04:19] | to make the company more attractive for a sale. | 为了让公司的卖价更高 |
[04:21] | – It’s my company. – Yeah, it is your company. | -这是我的公司 -对 是你的公司 |
[04:23] | And, you know what, I’ve been working here for 15 years– | 而且 你知道吗 我在这工作了十五年 |
[04:25] | For over 15 years. | 比十五年还多 |
[04:26] | And even though I don’t have a stake in the company, | 即使我没有公司的股份 |
[04:28] | which, you know what, my mistake years ago, | 你知道吗 这是很多年前我犯的错 |
[04:31] | but I would think that I would at least | 但我想我至少应该 |
[04:32] | be in the loop on something like this. | 能提早知道你的计划 |
[04:34] | Well, that’s not how it worked out. | 这不是解决问题的方法 |
[04:36] | – Did you tell anybody else? – No. | -你告诉别人了吗 -还没有 |
[04:37] | – Tell Sarah? – Nobody. | -那莎拉呢 -谁都没说 |
[04:40] | It’s totally confidential until the deal’s announced. | 交易公开前是绝对保密的 |
[04:42] | I didn’t want it to get out on the street | 我不想把这个消息泄露出去 |
[04:44] | and have you find out from somebody else. | 然后让你从别人那知道 |
[04:45] | I wanted you to hear it from me. | 我想让你听我亲口说 |
[04:46] | I figured that I at least owed you that. | 我认为这是我欠你的 |
[04:49] | And I also didn’t want it to be, you know, | 我也不想让事情变成这样 你知道 |
[04:51] | Awkward later. | 之后会很尴尬的 |
[04:54] | – Later? – At dinner. | -之后 -晚餐的时候 |
[04:57] | Uh, what dinner? My family’s dinner? | 什么晚餐 我的家庭聚会吗 |
[05:00] | Thanksgiving. | 感恩节晚餐 |
[05:01] | Sarah invited me over for than– | 莎拉邀请我去 |
[05:06] | Yeah. Sarah invited me over for thanksgiving. | 莎拉邀请我一起过感恩节 |
[05:08] | She told me she was going to tell you. | 她跟我说她会告诉你的 |
[05:09] | No, she didn’t tell me. I didn’t know about that. | 没有 她没告诉我 我不知道这事 |
[05:11] | Well, I was invited. | 我受邀了 |
[05:12] | So, uh, if that’s it… | 那么 如果是那样 |
[05:15] | Listen, I’m really hoping that we can still be friends. | 听着 我真心希望我们还会是朋友 |
[05:29] | Hey, Gordon, I would really appreciate it | 戈登 如果你不来参加 |
[05:32] | if you wouldn’t come to my family’s | 我家的感恩节聚餐的话 |
[05:34] | thanksgiving dinner. | 我会很感激你的 |
[05:36] | Well, your family’s expecting me. | 你的家人希望我去 |
[05:40] | Well, Monday morning, | 星期一早上 |
[05:42] | I’m gonna have to come here and face our staff | 我会来这里见我们的员工 |
[05:44] | and let them know the company’s been sold, | 并且告诉他们公司被卖了 |
[05:46] | ’cause I know you’re not gonna handle that. | 因为我知道你不会管这档子事的 |
[05:48] | So I would like to have my holiday | 所以我现在只想和我的家人 |
[05:50] | with my family. | 一起过节 |
[05:53] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[06:43] | Honey, I don’t– I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我不 对不起 |
[06:45] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[06:46] | Just–this is– we’re gonna be fine. | 只是 这是 我们都会没事的 |
[06:48] | We’re gonna be fine. It’s just– | 我们会没事的 只是 |
[06:50] | – You know what… – Why would he do that? | -你知道吗 -他怎么会那样做 |
[06:52] | I am not gonna let this ruin our day. | 我不会让这件事毁了我们的节日 |
[06:53] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:54] | And we are gonna have a happy thanksgiving. | 我们会有一个快乐的感恩节 |
[06:56] | Yes, we are. | 是的 我们会的 |
[06:58] | Mom, dad, look. Look. | 妈妈 爸爸 快看 |
[06:59] | Haddie helped me make a spreadsheet for all the– | 海迪帮我做了张 |
[07:01] | for the thanksgiving football stuff. | 感恩节足球赛数据表 |
[07:03] | – Look. – Hey. | -看看 -嘿 |
[07:03] | – Hey. – The turkey bowl. | -嘿 -火鸡杯足球赛 |
[07:06] | – Now we’re talking. – That’s right. | -我们来说说吧 -好的 |
[07:07] | …Passes and runs. | 传球 运球 |
[07:08] | That’s very cool, Max. | 太酷了 麦克斯 |
[07:09] | And that’s very nice of your sister to help you. | 你姐姐能帮你真是太好了 |
[07:11] | – Very, very nice. – No big deal. | -很好 -没什么大不了的 |
[07:12] | Do you need help cooking or cutting this cantaloupe? | 你需要帮忙做饭或是削哈密瓜吗 |
[07:17] | – Yeah. You want to help me? – Yeah. What? | -是的 你想帮我 -当然 怎么了 |
[07:19] | Nothing, you just seem like you’re | 没什么 你这几天看起来 |
[07:20] | in a really good mood these days. | 心情很好啊 |
[07:21] | Makes me happy. | 让我很开心 |
[07:22] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[07:24] | Is it just because I’m cutting cantaloupe | 就因为我在感恩节 |
[07:25] | on thanksgiving? | 削哈密瓜吗 |
[07:26] | Well, that and five days of no sarcasm. | 还有 五天没讽刺我了 |
[07:29] | You know what, don’t jinx it. She’s helping. | 别诅咒了 她在帮忙 |
[07:32] | I just can’t think of anything. | 我只是一点儿都想不起来了 |
[07:33] | – This is unprecedented here. – All right. | -这真是史无前例啊 -好吧 |
[07:35] | Let’s check out these stats. | 我们来看一下这些数据 |
[07:37] | Your taste buds just aren’t developed yet. | 你的味蕾还没发育好 |
[07:38] | – Happy thanksgiving. – Hi, happy thanksgiving. | -感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐 |
[07:41] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[07:42] | It already smells sooo good. | 闻起来真是太太香了 |
[07:43] | Whoa. No, no, no. Uh-uh. | 不 不要 |
[07:44] | Sweetie, will you pass me that herb mixture? | 宝贝 你能把那瓶草药混合剂递给我吗 |
[07:46] | – Never mind, I got it. – Yuck. Gross. | -算了 我自己拿 -太恶心了 |
[07:47] | – Where’s dad? – Um, in the barn. | -爸爸在哪 -车库里 |
[07:50] | Avoiding helping out. | 逃避帮忙 |
[07:51] | I wanted to ask you guys something. | 我想问你们点事 |
[07:54] | Um, you know, my friend gordon didn’t have anything to do | 你知道 我朋友戈登感恩节没事可干 |
[07:57] | for thanksgiving so I said it would probably be okay | 所以我说如果他来加入我们 |
[07:59] | if he came to ours. | 应该没问题 |
[08:02] | That’s okay? | 行吗 |
[08:05] | – Sure. – Mom. Come on. | -当然 -妈妈 拜托 |
[08:07] | No, no, uh, | 不是 |
[08:08] | I’ll just, uh, adjust the seating arrangement. | 我要调整一下座位安排 |
[08:12] | We’ll squeeze him in, right? You like him. | 我们得把他加进来 对吗 你喜欢他 |
[08:14] | Oh, love him. What a sweetheart. | 爱死他了 太讨人喜欢了 |
[08:17] | I’d marry him myself if I could. | 如果可以的话我愿意嫁给他 |
[08:18] | He’s really looking forward to meeting you. | 他真的很想见你 |
[08:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:22] | It’s just kind of weird. It’s uncle Adam’s boss. | 有点奇怪 他可是亚当叔叔的老板 |
[08:26] | He’s a nice guy. He’s my boss too. | 他人很好 他也是我的老板 |
[08:27] | – Still weird. – I know. Um… | -还是很怪 -我知道 |
[08:30] | Yeah, well, I’ll just make, um, I’ll just make | 好吧 我会再做 |
[08:33] | another place card. | 一个席位牌 |
[08:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | I just had to get out of the kitchen. | 我刚刚从厨房出来 |
[08:38] | – It’s crazy. – Oh, yeah. | -太疯狂了 -是啊 |
[08:40] | The hens are clucking, huh? | 母鸡们在咯咯叫 是吗 |
[08:42] | Here, you can pump this football up. | 这里 你可以给这个球充气 |
[08:45] | There’s the pump. Have at it. | 泵在这里 开始吧 |
[08:51] | Hey, uh, Drew, | 德鲁 |
[08:54] | Can I, uh, can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗 |
[08:57] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好啊 -是吗 |
[08:59] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -可以 -好吧 |
[09:01] | It’s, uh, it’s kind of like, uh, man to man, you know? | 这有点像男人之间的谈话 你明白吗 |
[09:05] | It’s gotta be confidential. | 一定要保密 |
[09:07] | But I need you to be very honest. | 但我希望你能诚实地回答 |
[09:08] | – Yeah, I will. – Okay. | -我会的 -那好 |
[09:10] | Let’s say that you had a girlfriend. | 如果你有一个女朋友 |
[09:12] | – I don’t. But yeah. | -我没有 但是算有吧 |
[09:13] | – It’s hypothetical. – Okay. | -是个假设 -好的 |
[09:15] | Let’s say that you had a girlfriend | 如果说你有一个女朋友 |
[09:17] | and the girlfriend cheated on you. | 她背叛了你 |
[09:21] | But, uh, you found out about it. | 但是 被你发现了 |
[09:24] | And you were mad. – Yeah. | 你很生气 -嗯 |
[09:26] | But you figured out a way to work through it, | 不过你想到了一个办法来解决这个问题 |
[09:29] | You know, where you could stay together. | 能让你们还在一起 |
[09:31] | – Mm-hmm. – You with me so far? | -嗯 -你能跟上我吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[09:34] | Anyway, she wants to take an art class. | 总之 你女朋友 |
[09:36] | – Your girlfriend. – Okay. | -她想上一个美术班 -是的 |
[09:38] | And she wants to take it from the guy she cheated with. | 而且是那个第三者教的课 |
[09:44] | So what would you do? | 那么你会怎么做 |
[09:45] | Would you swallow your pride? | 你会放下你的自尊心吗 |
[09:47] | I mean, just let it go? | 我是说 随她去 |
[09:48] | Or would you go talk to the…guy…man to man? | 还是你会和那个男人谈谈 男人间的对话 |
[09:54] | I think you should talk to him. Definitely. | 我认为你绝对应该和他谈谈 |
[09:58] | – Right. – Yeah. | -对 -是 |
[10:00] | I mean, you don’t him seducing her | 我的意思是 不一定是他用 |
[10:03] | with his bad hotel art. | 那套烂伎俩勾引的她 |
[10:08] | – Right. – Yeah. | -对啊 -是 |
[10:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:13] | You know, I thought that’s why you were out here. | 我想这就是你到这来的原因 |
[10:16] | Avoiding grandma, right? | 避开奶奶 对吗 |
[10:21] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[10:22] | Stand back. Oh! – Whoo-hoo. | 往后退 |
[10:24] | She’s been looking forward to this part. | 她一直很期待这部分 |
[10:26] | Teenager with a blowtorch. It’s a great idea. | 青少年手持喷灯 真是个好点子 |
[10:29] | – Hey-o! A-team’s here. – Happy Thanksgiving. | -先锋部队来啦 -感恩节快乐 |
[10:36] | Oh, somebody’s in a suit. | 这西装太帅了 |
[10:38] | So where is that outspoken husband of yours? | 你那个直肠子的丈夫去哪儿啦 |
[10:42] | Zeek? He’s out in the barn getting drunk as usual. | 奇克 肯定跟往常一样醉倒在车库里了 |
[10:45] | He’s not. That’s a joke. | 没有 她在开玩笑呢 |
[10:46] | Um, mom, Renee made stuffing, | 老妈 蕾妮做了些馅料 |
[10:50] | uh, which was on the list. | 跟你单子里列的一样 |
[10:52] | And then also made some– a couple pies. | 她还做了些 一些派 |
[10:55] | Sweet potato. Mincemeat. | 甘薯派 甜馅 |
[10:56] | It’s like our family tradition. | 这就跟我们家的传统一样 |
[10:58] | So we have one of everything. | 我们可真是万事俱备啦 |
[11:01] | Yay. Okay. | 太棒了 |
[11:03] | So I hope you have another apron. | 我希望你还有另一件围裙 |
[11:04] | Here, honey. | 亲爱的 帮我拿下 |
[11:06] | Um, no. These are our only aprons today. | 不用了 今天有我们两个就足够了 |
[11:09] | Well, there’s no way I’m just gonna stand around | 那可不行 我可不能就这么干站着 |
[11:11] | and watch so, uh… | 看着你们做 |
[11:13] | No, you’re gonna go in the next room and relax. | 不 你去房间里休息一下吧 |
[11:15] | Look, apron’s coming off. | 看 我都不用穿围裙了 |
[11:17] | Everything’s pretty much done. | 这里几乎快弄好了 |
[11:18] | She won’t let anybody help. | 她不会让任何人插手的 |
[11:20] | – You’re sure? – Let’s go see the garden, mom. | -真的吗 -妈 我们去花园看看吧 |
[11:22] | No, I mean, it’s pretty spectacular. | 是的 去看看吧 确实很壮观 |
[11:24] | The gardern is gorgeous. You do want to see it. | 他们的花园棒极了 绝对值得一看 |
[11:26] | Grandma! Grandma, we’re here! | 奶奶 奶奶 我们来啦 |
[11:28] | Are the M&M’s out yet? | 你买了M&M’s巧克力了吗 |
[11:29] | There they are. There they are. | 它们在这儿呢 在这儿呢 |
[11:31] | – Hey. – Happy Thanksgiving. | -嗨 -感恩节快乐 |
[11:32] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Hey. | -感恩节快乐 -嘿 |
[11:33] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[11:34] | – You look beautiful. – Hi. | -你真是美极了 -嗨 |
[11:36] | No, you’re cracked. | 不 你疯了吗 |
[11:38] | We can’t seat Adam and Gordon next to each other | 我们不能让亚当和戈登坐一块儿 |
[11:41] | because they will bore everyone | 他们俩的共同话题只有工作和我 |
[11:42] | with their talk of, you know, work and me. | 会让大家无聊死的 |
[11:45] | I don’t want to be sitting across from Joel | 我不想坐在乔尔对面 |
[11:46] | because he thinks I stole the play from him. | 因为他认为我抢了他的剧 |
[11:49] | Move Joel. Put Renee here. | 那就换掉乔尔 让蕾妮坐这儿 |
[11:51] | You and Jasmine down on the end. | 你和贾思敏坐到桌尾 |
[11:52] | I want Renee to have a good time. | 我想让蕾妮能好好放松下 |
[11:53] | I can’t sit her with surly teenagers. | 不能让她跟那帮小屁孩坐一块儿 |
[11:55] | – We need more– – Ooh. Kristina. | -我们还要些 -克利斯蒂娜 |
[11:58] | Oh, she could sit anywhere. | 她随便坐哪都行 |
[11:58] | We use her as a buffer. | 她跟谁坐都没有问题 |
[11:59] | She’s Switzerland. | 她对谁都没偏见 |
[12:00] | Yeah, can we clone her | 我们可以把她克隆了 |
[12:02] | and sit her next to all the difficult people? | 插在那些麻烦的人中间吗 |
[12:03] | Wow, what are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么呢 |
[12:04] | – We need to clone her. – Oh, nothing. | -我们要克隆她 -没事 |
[12:06] | – Nothing. – Oh, place card police. | -没事 -在安排座位卡呢 |
[12:08] | You guys are busted. I’m going to tell mom. | 你们完蛋了 我要去跟妈说 |
[12:10] | Just making sure everyone’s name’s spelled right. | 我们只是在确认大家的名字都拼对没 |
[12:12] | Does that say Gordon? | 那上面写的是戈登吗 |
[12:13] | This? Yes. | 这个吗 是的 |
[12:14] | Oh, I forgot to tell you, | 我忘了跟你说 |
[12:16] | Gordon’s coming to Thanksgiving. | 戈登来跟我们一起过节 |
[12:18] | Yeah, Sarah, I don’t think he’s coming. | 好吧 莎拉 我想他不会过来了 |
[12:20] | No, no, I invited him last night. | 不可能 我昨晚邀请他来的 |
[12:21] | I just forgot to tell you. Sorry. | 我只是忘了跟你说 抱歉 |
[12:23] | And I spoke with him more recently and I… | 在那之后我还跟他说过话 而我 |
[12:27] | asked him not to come. | 我让他不要过来了 |
[12:28] | Oh, Adam, why would you do that? | 亚当 你怎么能这么做 |
[12:30] | Things have been really intense at work | 工作上的事太烦了 |
[12:31] | and I don’t want to spend my Thanksgiving with the guy. | 我实在不想跟这家伙一起过感恩节 |
[12:33] | It’s not your Thanksgiving. | 这不是你一个人的感恩节 |
[12:34] | It’s just, you know, he’s my date. | 这是 你知道的 我在跟他约会 |
[12:36] | – Can’t you put that– – God, here we go. | -你不能这么做 -天 又来了 |
[12:38] | – What are you looking at? – Look, Gord in a Porsche today | -你子看什么 -看 戈登开了辆保时捷来 |
[12:39] | It’s a Porsche Panamera S. Are you seeing this, guys? | 一辆保时捷跑车 你们看到了吗 |
[12:42] | Hmm. In a Porsche. I don’t know who that could be. | 一辆保时捷 那还会是谁呢 |
[12:46] | – Well, it’s not my Porsche. – It’s not? | -那可不是我的保时捷 -不是吗 |
[12:48] | – No. – I wonder whose it is. | -不是 -让我想想会是谁呢 |
[12:51] | Boy, this is a tough one. | 哥们 这可真是个难题 |
[12:52] | I don’t know if I’m supposed to be hoping | 我都不知道我是该希望 |
[12:53] | it is him or not him. | 是他或不是他 |
[12:57] | My mother can be tough. | 我老妈有点儿难搞 |
[12:59] | But flattery will get you everywhere. | 但是会恭维的人到哪儿都吃香 |
[13:01] | Tell her you like her green bean casserole | 告诉她你喜欢她做的绿豆煲 |
[13:03] | and you’ll be in. | 她绝对会喜欢你的 |
[13:04] | Got it. | 了解 |
[13:05] | Hey, what happened with Adam? | 你和亚当怎么了 |
[13:06] | He told me this morning you weren’t coming. | 他说今早你说不来了 |
[13:08] | – I was worried. – It’s no big deal. | -我有点儿担心 -没事儿 |
[13:11] | – I’m here, right. – Yes, you are. | -我这不是来了吗 -那是 |
[13:14] | Look at you. You’re here. | 看到你了 你在这儿 |
[13:20] | All right, but, you know, | 好吧 但你知道的 |
[13:21] | it’s nice to Sarah to not be alone | 有个人陪莎拉一起过节 |
[13:22] | for once on the holidays. | 不是挺好的嘛 |
[13:23] | You got to think about that, right? | 你也是这么想的 对吧 |
[13:25] | Yeah, I know that. | 是的 我知道 |
[13:26] | But there’s a lot of stuff going on at work | 但是我还有一堆的活要干 |
[13:27] | I don’t really want to talk about. | 我真的不想再谈这件事了 |
[13:29] | And now, I just don’t want him here. | 我只知道我不想在这儿见到他 |
[13:30] | Hey, I got this for you. | 我带了这个给你 |
[13:32] | – You got me sparkling cider? – Yeah. | -你要给我这瓶苹果汽酒 -是的 |
[13:34] | You guys are still trying to have a baby, right? | 你们还在努力造人 是吧 |
[13:36] | Yes, thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[13:38] | It’s not a Braverman Thanksgiving | 但要是没点酒 |
[13:39] | without a little wine. | 就不能叫布雷弗曼家的感恩节了 |
[13:40] | Gonna be a red wine if you didn’t have any. | 如果没有这个来点红酒也行 |
[13:42] | – Thank you, I hope. – More Scotch. | -太谢谢了 -再来点苏格兰威士忌 |
[13:43] | Your brother’s an idiot. | 你弟弟真是个笨蛋 |
[13:44] | Cut the guy some slack, would you? | 放他一马吧 行吗 |
[13:45] | He’s just trying to impress his future brother-in-law. | 他只是想给他的姐夫留个好印象 |
[13:47] | And, actually, I think this is about the quest | 事实上我认为原因在于 |
[13:49] | for the kindergarten play. | 那场幼儿园的戏剧演出 |
[13:50] | It’s kind of a battle royale. | 弄得像场圣战似的 |
[13:51] | – Really? – The kindergarten play. | -真的吗 -幼儿园戏剧演出 |
[13:52] | You have a little tiff with Cros? | 你为了这个跟克罗斯吵架了 |
[13:54] | Yeah, baby thinks that Crosby’s stolen it from him. | 宝贝认为克罗斯比抢走了这次演出 |
[13:56] | Oh, drama. | 真戏剧性 |
[13:57] | Baby thinks that Crosby stolen it from him. | 宝贝认为克罗斯比抢走了这次演出 |
[13:58] | Thank you, honey. | 谢啦 亲爱的 |
[13:59] | That didn’t make me sound petty at all. | 这样显得我没那么小气 |
[14:01] | Tell you what, you guys can settle this | 跟你说 你们可以在 |
[14:03] | on the football field, all right? Haddie, come here! | 足球场上分个胜负 海迪 过来 |
[14:05] | It’s time for us to come up | 是时候研究下 |
[14:06] | with some of those trick plays. | 我们的战术了 |
[14:07] | Statue of liberty play. | 自由女神战术 |
[14:08] | I’m gonna make a round. I’m gonna make a round. | 我得出去一趟 得出去一趟 |
[14:10] | Boy, daddy’s little tomboy has just grown up so fast. | 兄弟 爸爸的假小子好快长大了 |
[14:13] | All right, save it for the theater, Sondheim. | 得了 留这话给你的戏吧 桑德海姆 |
[14:15] | Hey, would you slow down? | 你能慢点走吗 |
[14:17] | You’re not even listening to me. | 你根本就没在听我说 |
[14:19] | No, I am listening, Crosby, I mean, good god. | 我在听呢 克罗斯比 老天呐 |
[14:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:22] | I gotta tell you, I love you. | 我必须告诉你 我很爱你 |
[14:25] | You’re my son. | 你是我的儿子 |
[14:27] | And I would give you my kidney if I could. | 如果可以的话我甚至愿意给你我的肾 |
[14:29] | But you’re not carving the Thanksgiving turkey. | 但还轮不到你来切感恩节火鸡 |
[14:32] | Do you know what I’m dealing with right now? | 你知道我为什么要这么做吗 |
[14:34] | Renee thinks I’m some irresponsible kid. | 蕾妮认为我是个不负责任的人 |
[14:37] | And I–listen, dad, I gotta be the man of the house. | 我 听我说爸 我想成为这家的支柱 |
[14:41] | Well, so get your own house. | 那你自己组建个家庭吧 |
[14:42] | Wait, hey, what is the big deal? | 等等 这到底有什么大不了的 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[14:46] | What’s the big deal? | 这有什么大不了的 |
[14:48] | Son, a man has a certain relationship | 儿子 一个男人的感恩节火鸡 |
[14:51] | with his Thanksgiving bird. | 对于他来说意义重大 |
[14:53] | Okay, I don’t know what to call it exactly. | 好吧 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[14:56] | And plus I paid for the damn thing, | 况且这东西是我出钱买的 |
[14:58] | So I’m carving it. | 所以该由我来动手 |
[14:59] | Whoa, hey, hey, dad, I will reimburse you | 好吧 老爹 我付钱给你 |
[15:03] | for the special relationship you have with your bird. | 就当买下那只火鸡对你的意义 |
[15:07] | What are they, like, $0.80 a pound or something? | 八十美分一磅够了吗 |
[15:10] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[15:11] | How deep are you into this bird? | 你到底是有多喜欢这只鸡 |
[15:13] | Oh, gosh, you don’t have to do that. | 老天呐 你根本没必要这么做 |
[15:16] | Really? I mean, you really want to do it? | 你说真的吗 你真的想这么做 |
[15:19] | I know it’s stupid, but I–yeah. | 我知道这看起来很蠢 但我 是的 |
[15:22] | All right. You can carve my bird. | 好吧 我的火鸡就交给你了 |
[15:26] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[15:28] | Thank you. | 太谢谢了 |
[15:32] | And, um, Renee’s gonna want to hear some kind of a prayer | 还有 蕾妮想在吃饭前 |
[15:35] | before dinner starts. | 进行次祈祷 |
[15:36] | Something religious or old testament. | 就是些宗教或是旧约什么的 |
[15:39] | I don’t know. Something. | 我也不清楚 之类的吧 |
[15:41] | Just a heads up. | 先跟你说声 |
[15:48] | You two are slaving away in here. | 你们两个今天都耗在这儿了 |
[15:49] | – Yeah. – It’s getting close now. | -是啊 -就快弄完了 |
[15:51] | – Need help with anything? – No. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用了 |
[15:52] | – No, I think we’re okay. – All right. | -不用了 还算忙得过来 -好吧 |
[15:54] | I’m just going to pop this in for a little bit. | 我只是想要热一下这个 |
[15:56] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where do you think you’re going? | 停停停 你要干嘛 |
[15:58] | It needs to start heating so we can– | 我想热一下这个 这样我们就 |
[16:00] | No, no. I’ve been told about you. | 那可不行 老实跟你说吧 |
[16:01] | There’s an oven schedule, my friend. | 朋友 我们有个烤箱时间安排表 |
[16:03] | Yeah, there’s an oven schedule. | 她说的没错 烤箱的时间都安排好了 |
[16:05] | Okay, so I’m on it for later. | 好吧 那我晚点儿再弄 |
[16:07] | Yeah, we’ll squeeze you in. | 我们会帮你安排的 |
[16:09] | – Can I have a squeezer? – No, sweetie. | -能给我跟火腿肠吗 -不行 亲爱的 |
[16:10] | It’s almost time to eat. | 我们就要吃饭了 |
[16:11] | But Max is having them. | 可是麦克斯就在吃 |
[16:13] | I don’t want you to ruin your appetite, okay? | 我可不想你破坏胃口 |
[16:15] | Mommy, I’m hungry. | 马麻 我肚子饿了 |
[16:16] | And why can’t I have one if Max is having one? | 为什么麦克斯能吃我就不可以呢 |
[16:18] | It doesn’t matter what Max is doing. | 麦克斯在做什么跟你有什么关系 |
[16:19] | It’s not fair. I want a squeezer. | 这不公平 我也要吃火腿肠 |
[16:32] | You’re welcome, sweetie. | 不客气 甜心 |
[16:37] | Gotta choose your battles, right? | 总有一边要妥协 对吧 |
[16:46] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:52] | I know. Just say hi really quick. | 我知道 打个招呼而已 很快的 |
[16:53] | Um, Gordon, hey, I just wanted you to… | 戈登 我想让你… |
[16:56] | – Hey. – This is Drew. | -嘿 -这是德鲁 |
[16:57] | – Drew, how’s it going? – Nice to meet you. | -德鲁 你好吗 -很高兴见到你 |
[16:59] | All right, pleasure to meet you too. | 我也是 很高兴见到你 |
[17:01] | What’s going on? How’s school? | 过得怎样 在学校里还好吗 |
[17:02] | – Um, it’s fine. – Really? | -还行吧 -真的吗 |
[17:04] | You, uh, you playing ball? | 你玩什么球吗 |
[17:07] | – No, just school. – You did though. | -没 都在学习 -你不是打过嘛 |
[17:09] | You played baseball. Hey, oh, look. | 你不是打过棒球嘛 那个 |
[17:11] | It’s mom’s meatballs. | 那是老妈做的肉丸吧 |
[17:13] | They are meatballs. | 没错 是肉丸 |
[17:14] | Well, I gotta– gotta go find grandpa. | 我得去找找外公 |
[17:19] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好吧 |
[17:23] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[17:25] | – How are you? – Good to see you. | -你好吗 -见到你真好 |
[17:26] | – You look gorgeous. – Nice to see you. | -你看上去美呆了 -真高兴见到你 |
[17:28] | Oh, thanks. Your hair looks good. | 谢了 你今天的发型不错 |
[17:29] | So…I know what happened with the company. | 我听说了你们公司的事 |
[17:33] | I–yeah, I would imagine you would. | 我想你应该听说了 |
[17:35] | I just hope that you made the right decision. | 希望你这个决定是正确的 |
[17:38] | I-I think I did. | 我想是的 |
[17:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:46] | – He just wants to change– – Excuse me for one second. | -他只是想改变一下 -抱歉打断一下 |
[17:48] | Hey, Max, can you please remember to share? | 麦克斯 记住要学会与人分享 |
[17:50] | – No. I don’t like sharing. – Max. | -我不喜欢分享 -麦克斯 |
[17:52] | – It’s not fun. – Share with the younger kids. | -分享真无趣 -跟弟弟妹妹们一起玩 |
[17:54] | – No, I’m not sharing. – Sorry. | -我才不要 -抱歉 |
[17:56] | Gentlemen, ladies, I’ve been asked to invite you in. | 先生们女士们 我受人之托请你们过去 |
[17:59] | What is this I hear about you carving up | 我怎么听说是由你 |
[18:01] | the Thanksgiving Day turkey? | 来切感恩节火鸡 |
[18:02] | – What’s up? – Yeah? What about it? | -怎么回事 -是的 这又怎么了吗 |
[18:04] | Well, that’s my job. | 好吧 那可是我的活 |
[18:06] | Technically, I think it’s dad’s job. | 准确的说 那是老爹的活 |
[18:07] | Yes. Well, in the event that the patriarch | 没错 但是当一家之主 |
[18:09] | can’t perform his carving duty, | 不能完成这项任务时 |
[18:11] | I’m pretty sure that falls to the eldest son, | 我非常肯定应该由长子来接手 |
[18:12] | which would be me. | 也就是我 |
[18:14] | Mm-hmm. Thanks for the hierarchy lesson. | 恩恩 谢谢你这番等级论 |
[18:16] | It’s, like, law. | 这是法则 |
[18:17] | If we were having this dinner in the 1300s, | 如果我们是在十四世纪吃这餐晚饭 |
[18:19] | yeah, that would probably make sense. | 你这么说或许还能说得通 |
[18:21] | You’re messing with the universe. | 你把长幼次序都打乱了 |
[18:22] | Crosby taking over something. | 克罗斯比竟然开始接手这事了 |
[18:23] | That is shocking. | 吓到我了 |
[18:24] | – Yeah. – Crosby. | -没错 -克罗斯比 |
[18:26] | Oh, come on, goose, I asked you to call everybody together. | 拜托 我不是让你把所有人都叫过来吗 |
[18:28] | Yeah, I’m trying, okay? They’re not listening. | 我在叫呢 但他们不听我的 |
[18:31] | Have you seen your dad? Can’t find him anywhere. | 看到你老爹了吗 我到处都找不到他 |
[18:34] | She asked you to call everybody to dinner. | 她让你去叫所有人吃饭 |
[18:35] | Would you do that, please? | 你可以去了吗 |
[18:37] | You are such a disappointment to her. | 你太让她失望了 |
[18:38] | You put me in a bad position. | 都是你俩害的 |
[18:40] | Seriously, I don’t know why you’re her favorite. | 说真的 我真不明白他怎么那么得宠 |
[18:44] | – Hey. – Still avoiding grandma? | -嘿 -还在躲着外婆吗 |
[18:47] | Was that a yes? | 你承认了吗 |
[18:49] | Well, I’d like to use your computer | 我想用下你的电脑 |
[18:51] | ’cause I gotta find a prayer. | 我查一下祷告的事 |
[18:54] | – Is that okay? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[19:00] | – So who are you avoiding? – What do you mean? | -你又在躲着谁呢 -你什么意思 |
[19:03] | Everybody’s downstairs having fun and here you are. | 人人都在楼下玩得正嗨 而你却在这里 |
[19:05] | Mr. Solitary. | 孤独先生 |
[19:07] | I don’t know. It’s just mom with that guy. | 我也不清楚 也许是老妈和那个人吧 |
[19:10] | – Gordon? – Yeah. | -戈登 -嗯 |
[19:13] | – Don’t you think it’s weird? – I don’t know. | -你不觉得很奇怪吗 -我不知道 |
[19:15] | He seems like a nice guy. | 他看上去人挺好的 |
[19:16] | I mean, you want your mom to be happy, don’t you? | 你希望你的妈妈过得幸福 对吧 |
[19:18] | I don’t know. She barely even told us he was coming. | 我不知道 她甚至没跟我们说他要过来 |
[19:20] | And now he’s here and it’s all about, you know, | 然后他就来了 就好像 |
[19:24] | she brought some guy with her– I don’t know. | 她突然带个人回来 我也不知道怎么说 |
[19:26] | It’s Thanksgiving, you know. | 今天可是感恩节 |
[19:28] | It’s supposed to be about family, | 应该是跟家人团聚的日子 |
[19:29] | not who she’s dating. | 而不是和约会的对象 |
[19:42] | Does this have anything to do with your dad? | 你这么想是因为你爸吧 |
[19:45] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我也说不好 也许吧 |
[19:54] | Gosh, Drew, you know, your dad, Seth, | 天呐 德鲁 你的父亲 塞斯 |
[19:58] | he gets a bad rap around this house a lot, you know. | 他在这个家里的口碑很差 这你知道的 |
[20:01] | And I–I’m the worst offender. | 我实在是无意冒犯 |
[20:04] | I’m–I’m sorry, you know? I owe you an apology. | 对不起 我必须向你道歉 |
[20:07] | – It’s just not right. – It’s okay. | -我这么说并不对 -没事 |
[20:09] | No, it’s not okay. He’s your father. | 怎么会没事 他可是你的父亲 |
[20:12] | And you have a right to miss him | 你会想他是应该的 |
[20:13] | and you have a right to love him. | 你爱他也是应该的 |
[20:16] | There’s no shame in that. | 这没什么好不好意思的 |
[20:18] | You know, grandson, let me tell you something, | 你知道吗 乖孙 我跟你说 |
[20:21] | you are an extraordinary young man. | 你是个与众不同的青年 |
[20:25] | There’s a depth to you that’s just truly remarkable | 和其他同龄人相比 你要有深度得多 |
[20:29] | For someone of your age. | 对你这样年纪的孩子来说 |
[20:33] | I’m there for you if you need me, you know. | 需要帮忙的话 尽管找我好了 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | I can still do that, can’t I? | 我还能摸摸你的头吧 |
[20:47] | Go for it. | 随便了 |
[20:51] | Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system. | 您的来电将被转至语音信箱 |
[20:56] | Yeah, uh, seth, zeek braverman here. | 塞斯 我是奇克·布雷弗曼 |
[21:01] | Listen, uh, you’re not there, | 你暂时接不了电话 |
[21:03] | so I’m gonna leave a message. | 我只好留言了 |
[21:06] | You know, last time you and I talked, | 上次我们的谈话 |
[21:09] | uh, didn’t go so well, | 好像并不愉快 |
[21:10] | and we don’t have the greatest history together, | 以前我们的关系也不怎么样 |
[21:12] | so, uh, I’m gonna ask you for a favor. | 不过 我还是想请你做件事 |
[21:17] | You need to call your son, Seth. | 塞斯 给你儿子打个电话吧 |
[21:20] | He misses you. And it’s thanksgiving, you know? | 他很想你 今天是感恩节 |
[21:26] | So please, would you give him a call? | 给他打个电话 好吗 |
[21:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:40] | toast. | 祝酒 |
[21:41] | Yeah. Can I have your attention for just a second? | 大家听我说两句 |
[21:47] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你想做啥 |
[21:49] | – I’m going to say a prayer. – Saying a prayer? | -我要做祷告 -祷告 |
[21:52] | Yeah. I thought we’d say a prayer. | 对的 大家一起来祷告吧 |
[21:53] | – Seriously? – That’s a good idea. | -真的吗 -好主意 |
[21:55] | Could everybody please stand and let’s say a prayer here? | 大家都起身祷告吧 |
[21:59] | – Come on, this is nice. – Thanksgiving. Come on. | -挺好的 -感恩节嘛 来吧 |
[22:01] | We’re gonna say a prayer. Julia, stand up. | 我们来祷告 茱莉亚 起立 |
[22:05] | – Hold hands with me. – Why are we standing? | -拉着我的手 -我们干嘛要站着 |
[22:06] | – I don’t know. – Why are we standing? | -不知道 -我们干嘛要站着 |
[22:08] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始了 |
[22:09] | Hey, uh, uh, well, dear father, | 仁慈的上帝 |
[22:12] | I know we don’t talk much, but it’s a special day. | 我们平时交流不多 但今天很特别 |
[22:16] | I am a grateful, grateful man | 此刻 我虔诚地感恩 |
[22:19] | for my lovely wife Camille. | 让我拥有我的爱妻 卡米尔 |
[22:22] | I thank you for this food. | 感谢有这么多美味的食物 |
[22:23] | And please bless the hands that prepared it. | 请您保佑我爱妻勤劳的双手 |
[22:26] | And I want to thank you for this wonderful, | 感谢您让我拥有 |
[22:29] | beautiful family, | 如此美满的家庭 |
[22:30] | and incredibly beautiful children, and a wonderful grandkids, | 和如此可爱的子孙们 |
[22:34] | and the new people here today that–that we accept | 还有今天来参加聚会的新朋友 |
[22:37] | into our home and into our hearts. | 我们很真诚地接纳你们 |
[22:39] | And again, thank you for your love, | 再一次 感谢您对我们的关爱 |
[22:42] | and protection, and guidance. | 呵护 和引导 |
[22:44] | Please watch over my son, Crosby, | 请您留神我的儿子 克罗斯比 |
[22:47] | so he doesn’t mangle my $200 butterball turkey. | 别让他毁了我两百美刀买的的肥美火鸡 |
[22:53] | It’s zeek braverman. | 我是奇克·布雷弗曼 |
[22:55] | Over and out. Thank you. Amen. | 愿主保佑 阿门 |
[22:56] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[23:03] | Hold on a second. I want to go left. | 等等 我要从左边开切 |
[23:05] | I was wondering, why this year? | 今年怎么是你切 |
[23:07] | It seems too soon. | 这也太早了点吧 |
[23:10] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:16] | Sorry, we… | 抱歉 |
[23:23] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天呐 |
[23:40] | Hey, gordo, tell me something, | 戈登 和我说说你的事吧 |
[23:42] | now what happened to that clicker shoe idea? | 你的定位鞋进展得如何了 |
[23:44] | Come on, dad, can we please? | 老爸 我们不谈这行不 |
[23:45] | It was a great idea though. | 那可是个好点子啊 |
[23:47] | I mean, it’s not dead, is it? | 不会没戏了吧 |
[23:48] | It was a great idea. Terrific idea. | 那确实是个好点子 极好的点子 |
[23:52] | But like many great ideas, sometimes– | 但就像很多好点子一样 |
[23:53] | you know what, it’s just–it didn’t test well, | 有时测试的结果不理想 |
[23:55] | so we had to shelve it. | 所以只能搁置了 |
[23:56] | And I just–you know, it’s thanksgiving. | 而且 今天可是感恩节呢 |
[23:58] | Can we not talk about work? | 我们不谈工作行吗 |
[23:59] | Not about work, Adam. This is about Sarah. | 无关工作 亚当 我们谈谈莎拉 |
[24:01] | Dad, let’s not talk about sarah. | 爸 也不要谈我啦 |
[24:02] | Hey, um, where’s the golden turkey? | 金色火鸡在哪 |
[24:04] | Oh, thank you. Mom, mom, where’s the golden turkey? | 多谢救场 老妈 金色火鸡呢 |
[24:07] | What’s that? | 那是啥东西 |
[24:09] | It’s the mvp award for the best player | 那是橄榄球比赛中 |
[24:10] | In the football game. | 最佳球手的奖品 |
[24:11] | Yeah, who’s the reigning champ? | 谁是卫冕冠军 |
[24:13] | It’s Haddie two years in a row. | 海迪 都蝉联两年了 |
[24:14] | She got 87% of the first-place votes. | 上次她夺得了87%的支持率 |
[24:17] | My little secret weapon. Right there. Secret weapon. | 我的秘密武器 大家看那儿 |
[24:20] | Not a secret if everybody knows it. | 我们都知道 还秘密呢 |
[24:21] | wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[24:22] | – Not mine. – Excuse me one second. | -也不是我 -抱歉 失陪一下 |
[24:24] | I just have to take this call. I apologize. | 抱歉 我必须接一下 |
[24:27] | – Just–it’s important. – That’s okay. | -很重要的电话 -没关系 |
[24:29] | – Sorry. Food’s delicious. – Money never sleeps. | -抱歉 菜很美味 -钱赚不完的啦 |
[24:31] | You got to buy low and sell high. | 要低买高卖 |
[24:34] | Why don’t you return that shirt from the matador | 你干脆把身上那件斗牛士衬衫还回去得了 |
[24:37] | It’s a really important phone call | 那确实个重要电话 |
[24:38] | From the hair gel trade association. | 发胶供应商打来的 |
[24:42] | Can everyone, um, be more thankful | 大家就不能为彼此 |
[24:45] | For…Each other? | 心存一点感激 |
[24:46] | I’m so thankful that he got a phone call. | 感谢上帝 让他的电话响起 |
[24:48] | Sarah, honey, he’s a lot better | 莎拉 他比你以前 |
[24:49] | than some of those doozies you used to bring around. | 带回来的男友强多了 |
[24:52] | Tell me about it. | 说说看 |
[24:53] | Sorry, the bravermans, we like to weigh in, you know. | 抱歉 我们家都喜欢打嘴仗 |
[24:56] | Just remind me not to leave the table. | 提醒我别离开桌子 |
[24:57] | Remember that stripper that crosby brought one holiday? | 还记得克罗斯比那次带回的舞女吗 |
[25:01] | She was not a stripper. She was a massage therapist. | 她才不是舞女 她是按摩师 |
[25:03] | – Oh, that’s right. – A healer. She was a healer. | -好吧 -她是个理疗师 理疗师 |
[25:05] | She was an exotic massage therapist. | 一个异域风情的按摩师 |
[25:06] | oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[25:08] | Is he just getting another call? | 他又有电话来吗 |
[25:09] | Whose is that? Crosby? | 是谁 克罗斯比 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry. It’s dad. It’s dad. | 抱歉 是我爸 |
[25:16] | Hey, yeah. | 是我 |
[25:23] | It’s delicious. | 真好吃 |
[25:25] | I don’t know what goes into making a mincemeat pie, | 我不知道水果派是用什么做的 |
[25:26] | but this is absolutely fabulous. Delicious, Camille. | 不过口味真是好啊 卡米尔 |
[25:29] | Actually, Renee made the mincemeat pie. | 其实这些水果派是蕾妮做的 |
[25:32] | And the sweet potato too. – This is sweet potato? | -这些甘薯也是 -这是甘薯吗 |
[25:34] | – I thought it was pumpkin. – It’s really good. | -我还以为是南瓜 -味道真好 |
[25:36] | You know, I want to try some of your rum raisin. | 我想尝一下你做的朗姆葡萄干馅饼 |
[25:39] | It’s got booze in it, yeah? | 里面有酒汁吧 |
[25:40] | Oh, cros, it does, but don’t–don’t do that. | 是的 克罗斯 但你还是别尝的好 |
[25:42] | Spare yourself. It’s a disaster. | 饶了你自己吧 那很难吃 |
[25:45] | No, it’s not, Julia. | 不会啊 茱莉亚 |
[25:46] | I got some. It’s very good, honey. | 我吃了些 挺不错的 宝贝 |
[25:48] | Well, rum raisin is really a very ambitious choice. | 朗姆葡萄干馅饼其实挺难做的 |
[25:51] | You know, I’m amazed that you even attempted it. | 你愿意尝试去做 我已经很吃惊了 |
[25:54] | Yeah. Oh, Amber, hey, dad wants to talk to you. | 安博 老爸想和你说话 |
[25:57] | Okay, well, you can tell him I’ll call him back. | 你和他说 我过会儿打给他 |
[26:00] | Amber. – He just wants to say hi. | 安博 他只是想打个招呼 |
[26:02] | I said that I’d call him back, okay? | 我说了我会打过去的 |
[26:05] | Hey, yeah, she doesn’t want to talk right now. | 她现在不是很想听电话 |
[26:07] | – Mommy, can I have oreos? – No, sweetie, not now. | -妈咪 我想吃奥利奥 -现在不行 |
[26:11] | – But Max is having them. – Well, max– | -但麦克斯现在在吃啊 -麦克斯他 |
[26:13] | Just–let’s not worry about what max is doing. | 别去管麦克斯做什么 |
[26:15] | Why can’t I have oreos? | 我干嘛不能吃奥利奥 |
[26:16] | Sweetie, because I said no | 宝贝 因为我说了不 |
[26:18] | And because we worked really hard making these pies. | 大家辛辛苦苦地做了这些派 |
[26:20] | – Julia… – Mom, leave me alone, please. | -茱莉亚 -老妈 让我自己来管 |
[26:23] | Just–syd, if you want dessert, you’re having pie, okay? | 西德尼 如果你要吃甜点 就吃派 |
[26:28] | That’s all. Just–you understand that? | 就这样 听明白吗 |
[26:31] | Um, I am going to go too. | 我也要走了 |
[26:34] | – Whoa, whoa, where are you going? | -你要去哪啊 |
[26:36] | Yeah, where are you going? | 就是 去哪呢 |
[26:37] | I’m going down to the food bank. | 我要去食物救济站 |
[26:38] | -I’m volunteering. – Did you know about this? | -我是志愿者 -你知道这回事吗 |
[26:39] | – I didn’t know about this. – It’s not a big deal. | -我哪里知道 -也不是啥大事 |
[26:41] | -It’s fine. – What about the football game? | -没关系的啦 -那橄榄球比赛怎么办 |
[26:43] | – The secret weapon. – It’s fine. | -你可是秘密武器啊 -没关系啦 |
[26:44] | I’m just going to miss it this year. | 今年我不准备参加了 |
[26:45] | I mean, I’m going to help charity. | 我要去帮忙做慈善 |
[26:47] | And Amber’s not even playing. | 而且安博都不参加比赛了 |
[26:48] | Hey, come on, I’ve been at it | 我从早上五点开始 |
[26:49] | since 5 o’clock in the morning. | 就一直在忙活 |
[26:50] | Don’t you think I deserve a break? | 我就不能休息一下吗 |
[26:51] | Okay, hold on a second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[26:53] | You are not leaving the family thanksgiving dinner. | 这是感恩节家庭晚宴 你不能走 |
[26:55] | Actually, you know, | 其实 |
[26:56] | thanksgiving is the busiest day of the year | 每年的感恩节 |
[26:58] | at the food bank. | 往往是食物救济站最忙的时候 |
[27:00] | You know, we’re not just going to get up | 晚饭才吃到一半 |
[27:02] | in the middle of thanksgiving dinner | 我们怎么好离开 |
[27:03] | and give you a ride into Oakland, okay? | 再开车送你到奥克兰呢 |
[27:05] | I didn’t ask you to. | 我没叫你送啊 |
[27:06] | I’m taking the bus and it leaves in seven minutes. | 我坐公交车 七分钟后就有一班 |
[27:08] | – You have a bus schedule? – Okay. Okay. | -你有班车时间表啊 -好吧 好吧 |
[27:09] | All right, you know what, you’re doing a good thing. | 行 你也是在做好事 |
[27:11] | – Fine. Go. Whatever. – You sure? | -去吧 -你确定吗 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[27:14] | Okay, honey, call me as soon as you’re done. | 亲爱的 做完就打我电话 |
[27:15] | You’re not taking the bus home late. | 晚上坐公车回来可不安全 |
[27:17] | – Okay. – Be careful. | -好的 -自己小心 |
[27:18] | I’m gonna miss you. Gosh darn it. | 我会想你的 |
[27:19] | I think that’ll be my cue as well. | 我也要动身走了 |
[27:22] | I, um, told a friend I would stop by for dessert | 我跟朋友讲好 要顺道去他家 |
[27:23] | on the way home. | 吃些甜点 |
[27:25] | Well, you know, the football really is the best part. | 比赛可是感恩节最精彩的部分哦 |
[27:27] | You know, I promised a friend I’d stop in. | 可是我都跟朋友讲好了 |
[27:29] | Look, the man wants to go, let him go. | 他想走 就让他走吧 |
[27:31] | Hey, Gordo, I mean, you’re not intimidated | 戈登 你不是怕了吧 |
[27:33] | By what may take place on the old gridiron, are you? | 怕在球场上应付不来 |
[27:36] | All right, dad, come on. | 得了 老爸 |
[27:38] | I played a little football back in the day. | 我以前也打过橄榄球的 |
[27:40] | St. Mark’s lions. Class of ’83. Outside linebacker. | 圣马可雄狮队 83届的 外线卫 |
[27:42] | Really? ’cause I didn’t know that you played football. | 真的吗 我怎么不知道 |
[27:45] | You never asked. | 你又没问过 |
[27:46] | You don’t look like a linebacker. | 你的体型看上去不像外线卫 |
[27:49] | – How would you know? – I’ve played a little football. | -你怎么知道 -我也打过橄榄球 |
[27:52] | Okay, so I’m liking this. | 真有趣 |
[27:54] | Why don’t we take this out to the field itself | 要不我们去球场打一场 |
[27:56] | And then, uh, have some fun. | 玩玩看 |
[27:58] | I’m liking this. | 肯定很有趣 |
[28:02] | Oh, she’s over there. | 她在那儿 |
[28:03] | She’s over playing, yeah. | 她都开始玩了 |
[28:05] | What else? What did he say? | 还有呢 他说了什么 |
[28:07] | Where is he? – I don’t know, mom. | 他在哪 -我不知道 老妈 |
[28:09] | He’s on tour. He’s on the road. | 他在巡回演出 他在途中 |
[28:11] | Well, at least he remembered a holiday, huh? | 至少他还记得今天是感恩节 |
[28:15] | – Yeah. – And what else? | -恩 -还说了什么 |
[28:18] | Just the same as usual, mom, I don’t know. | 和往常一样嘛 我不知道 |
[28:21] | I mean… – Well, what do you mean? | 什么嘛 |
[28:22] | What’s usual? – Are you trying to get me to– | 什么叫和往常差不多 |
[28:24] | I don’t know what you’re trying to get me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[28:25] | I’m not trying to get you to do anything. | 我只是问问啊 |
[28:27] | I didn’t tell him about Gordon or anything | 我没告诉他戈登的事 啥都没说 |
[28:28] | If that’s what you’re trying to imply. | 这就是你暗示我的问题吧 |
[28:30] | It’s not what I’m trying to imply. | 我不想问这些 |
[28:31] | I haven’t talked to him in a while | 只是最近没怎么和你爸联系 |
[28:32] | And–I’m glad he called, okay? | 很高兴他打电话来了 |
[28:35] | – Yeah. Me too. – I’m glad he called. | -我也是 -很高兴 |
[28:36] | Come on, let’s play. | 来吧 打球吧 |
[28:39] | Little braverman 101, sister-in-law to sister-in-law: | 我们可是姐妹了 跟你讲啊 |
[28:41] | They take this game really, really seriously. | 他们对待这场比赛可是相当认真 |
[28:43] | – Make sure you stretch out. – We are. | -要充分热身哦 -正在热身呢 |
[28:45] | – I’m doing it. I’m doing it. – Stretch it out. | -我就在热身 -热热身 |
[28:47] | – Okay? Limber up. – I’m stretching. | -舒展一下 -我在热身 |
[28:49] | They are committed and they’re crazy, okay? | 他们会发疯一样地全力以赴 懂吗 |
[28:50] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[28:52] | Now, the kids like to run around and have fun. | 孩子们就喜欢乱跑 完全是在瞎玩 |
[28:54] | Zeek is completely off limits. | 奇克是禁区 |
[28:55] | You cannot touch him. He’s neutral, okay? | 不能碰他 他是中立的 懂吗 |
[28:57] | Everybody else is fair game. You take them down. | 其他人都要守规则 你要把他们放倒 |
[29:00] | Take them down. Okay? – Right on. | -放倒他们 -明白 |
[29:02] | – And we keep score. – I would hope so. | -我们还要计分 -再好不过啊 |
[29:04] | Okay, I will take jasmine and jabbar. | 好 我选贾斯敏和乔巴 |
[29:08] | Why? ’cause they’re black? | 为啥 因为他们是黑人吗 |
[29:10] | Uh, no, dad, because Jasmine’s a dancer | 不 因为贾斯敏是跳舞的 |
[29:12] | And she’s athletic. | 而且她很有运动细胞 |
[29:14] | And because Jabbar’s a super fine stud. | 乔巴则是个精力十足的男子汉 |
[29:15] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[29:16] | I got the young buck and the lovely julia. | 那我就选这位年轻人和茱莉亚吧 |
[29:18] | Let’s bring it. | 加入咱们吧 |
[29:19] | – All right. – All right. The young buck. | -好吧 -好吧 年轻人 |
[29:22] | Let’s get it on! | 比赛开始 |
[29:28] | Turkey! Thanksgiving! Rum raisin! | 火鸡 感恩节 朗姆葡萄干馅饼 |
[29:33] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[29:38] | G. Gordon liddy. | 戈登·里迪 |
[29:41] | Behind. | 躲到我后面 |
[29:42] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[29:47] | Touchdown! | 触地得分 |
[29:52] | Jasmine’s our man! Yes! | 贾斯敏真棒 |
[29:55] | Einstein, she’s on the other team. | 笨蛋 她是对方的 |
[29:58] | – I got no ball. – Oh, the fake out. | -我拿球了 -假动作 |
[30:00] | Get her. Get her. Get her. | 抓住她 |
[30:05] | Touch football. | 碰到球了 |
[30:07] | Are you allowed to play on your cycle? | 月经来了还能打球吗 |
[30:08] | – That’s funny. – Go. | -真好笑 -上 |
[30:09] | Whoa, whoa, where are you going? | 想往哪走 |
[30:11] | Which way are you going? Ah. | 往哪边走呢 |
[30:14] | ’cause you have shoes on. That’s it. | 穿着鞋就不行了吧 |
[30:15] | Yeah, maybe you stop dressing like a hobbit… | 别弄得像嬉皮士一样儿 |
[30:17] | That’s nice of your mother to loan you | 你妈可真好 借钱给你买运动裤 |
[30:19] | That nice sweatpants suit. | 真合身 |
[30:20] | Forgot the ball back there, son. | 别想拿到球了 孩子 |
[30:21] | If you need your mommy, you’re a commie. | 你要是找你老妈帮忙 你就是共产党 |
[30:24] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[30:26] | You all right? You getting tired? | 你还行吗 累了吧 |
[30:29] | Alka-seltzer, gin fizz, I got to take a whiz. | 是骡子是马 拿出来溜溜 |
[30:35] | No, no, no. I got him. | 不 不 不 不 我盯住他了 |
[30:42] | You lost something over there, pal. | 你在那边丢了什么东西 |
[30:44] | – Who’s your jock? – Watch him. Watch him. | -谁是你的队员 -盯着他 盯着他 |
[30:45] | He’s going deep. He’s going deep. | 他切入了 他切入了 |
[30:46] | Go! | 快跑 |
[30:51] | Hey, hey, listen, | 听着 |
[30:52] | I got a stepladder at home in my garage | 如果你需要的话 |
[30:53] | If you need it. | 我家车库里有个折叠梯 |
[30:55] | Little separation. | 稍微休息一下 |
[30:57] | Guys, it’s 35 to 35. | 各位 现在是35比35 |
[30:59] | This is the last play of the game. | 这是最后一局 |
[31:01] | Guys, it’s 35 to 35. | 各位 现在是35比35 |
[31:03] | 35-35. We got to stop them here. | 35比35 我们不能让他们得分了 |
[31:05] | Yeah, I want the ball. | 是啊 把球给我 |
[31:06] | Guys, also–also, | 各位 另外 另外 |
[31:07] | If you don’t score, it’s a tie. | 如果你们不得分的话 就是平局了 |
[31:09] | Yeah, thanks, max. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 麦克斯 非常感谢 |
[31:11] | Well, we don’t care about tying, right? | 那么 我们不在乎再试一下 对吗 |
[31:12] | – No, we don’t. – Jasmine over here. | -没错 我们不在乎 – 贾斯敏在那儿 |
[31:15] | Cross, go to the end zone, okay? | 克罗斯 去后防区可以吧 |
[31:17] | I’ll wind up over there. | 我要在那里结束 |
[31:18] | Okay, what about me? | 好 那我呢 |
[31:19] | – All right, decoy. – What about me? | -好吧 你做诱饵 -那我呢 |
[31:21] | A decoy for his decoy. | 你做他诱饵的诱饵 |
[31:22] | Listen, sonny, I’m gonna toss it high. | 我会把球高高抛起 |
[31:24] | – So you go up and get it. – Good. All right. | -所以你要跳起来抓住它 -好的 |
[31:26] | – Break! – Hike! | -突破 -开球 |
[31:27] | – Big win. – Team up. Every team on three. | -大胜 -集合 全队数三下 |
[31:29] | 1, 2, 3. | 一二三 |
[31:31] | Blue banana. Poopy diaper. | 蓝香蕉 屎尿布 |
[31:34] | Mao tse tung. Go! | 毛泽东 开始 |
[31:38] | It’s going to adam! It’s going to adam! | 到亚当那了 到亚当那了 |
[31:41] | Go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[31:43] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[31:45] | – Out! Out of bounds! – That was a catch. | – 越界 -得分 |
[31:48] | Stepped out. | 越界了 |
[31:49] | You know what, it was at least a do-over | 你知道吗 应该再来一次 |
[31:50] | Because crosby was doing a little holding. | 因为克洛斯比有点儿拉人犯规 |
[31:52] | – Do-over? – It’s a catch. Touchdown. | -再来一次 -触地得分 |
[31:54] | – You guys. – This is a turkey bowl. | -你们这些家伙 -这是火鸡碗 |
[31:56] | – You making the rules now? – Adam. | -现在是你说了算吗 -亚当 |
[31:57] | Hey, hey, you guys. You guys, come on. | 各位 各位 拜托 |
[31:59] | It’s a turkey bowl. You’re calling penalties? | 这是火鸡杯 你们叫处罚吗 |
[32:01] | Easy, easy, easy. It’s just a game. | 冷静 冷静 这只是个游戏 |
[32:03] | It doesn’t matter. I don’t care. | 没关系 我不在意 |
[32:04] | That’s a big surprise | 那真是意外啊 |
[32:05] | ’cause you don’t care about anything, do you? | 因为你什么事儿都不在乎 是不是 |
[32:07] | You don’t care about this game. | 你不在乎这个比赛 |
[32:08] | He doesn’t care about our family. | 他不在乎我们的家庭 |
[32:09] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[32:10] | Doesn’t care about thanksgiving. | 不在乎感恩节 |
[32:11] | He sold the company, sarah, last night! | 他把公司卖了 莎拉 就是昨天晚上 |
[32:25] | Why wouldn’t you tell anybody? | 你为什么不告诉任何人 |
[32:26] | I didn’t want to worry anybody | 我不想让任何人担心 |
[32:28] | Because these types of deals fall apart all the time. | 因为这类交易总是容易谈崩 |
[32:31] | Not even adam? Not even me? | 连亚当也隐瞒吗 连我也隐瞒吗 |
[32:32] | Are you worried about your job? | 你是在担心你的工作吗 |
[32:34] | ’cause I can get you 100 more just like it in a heartbeat. | 我马上就可以帮你找到一百个这样的工作 |
[32:36] | I work for my brother. He helped me. | 我为我哥哥工作 是他帮了我 |
[32:41] | I know he did. | 我知道他帮了你 |
[32:45] | I just feel like you could have been better. | 我觉得你不是那么差劲的 |
[32:49] | The truth is is that this | 事实上 |
[32:50] | Is something I have thought about for a while. | 有些事我要考虑一下 |
[32:52] | It’s–it’s business, | 这是 这是生意 |
[32:53] | And it’s something that I needed to do, | 这是我必须要做的事 |
[32:55] | And your brother, he’s always gonna land on his feet. | 而你哥哥 他太循规蹈矩 |
[32:59] | We’ll…Miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[33:03] | Well, I want to talk to you about that. | 我想告诉你 |
[33:06] | I care about you, okay? | 我很在乎你 好吗 |
[33:07] | And I need to go away for a little while. | 我得离开一段时间 |
[33:09] | I need to rethink things and travel | 我需要思考一些事情 去旅行 |
[33:11] | And figure out what’s next for me, | 弄清楚我接下来要做什么 |
[33:13] | But I really do want us to stay connected. | 但是我真的希望我们能保持联系 |
[33:16] | I thought maybe you could meet me on the road | 我想你也许你会在途中找到我 |
[33:18] | And we could continue to spend time together. | 我们可以继续一起度过一段时间 |
[33:21] | – I–I can’t do that. – I understand. | -我 我不能这样做 -我理解 |
[33:34] | Thank you for, uh, having me to your home on thanksgiving. | 谢谢你 邀请我来你家过感恩节 |
[33:37] | I had a great time. | 我过的很开心 |
[33:45] | See you later. | 再见了 |
[34:02] | Hey, you hungry again? I’ll make you a plate. | 嗨 你又饿了吗 我再给你拿一盘 |
[34:04] | There’s a lot of good stuff left. | 还剩不少好东西 |
[34:06] | No, I just came to apologize for earlier. | 不 我只是来为之前的事道歉 |
[34:08] | I–you know, with sydney. | 我 你知道 关于西德尼 |
[34:11] | I don’t know. I just shouldn’t be taking it out on all of you. | 我不知道 我只是不应该发泄在你们身上 |
[34:14] | Well, don’t worry about it. | 好吧 不用担心这个 |
[34:15] | The holidays are nothing if not stressful. | 没有压力就不是节日了 |
[34:18] | I was so looking forward to having this day with her | 我真的很期待跟她一起度过这一天 |
[34:20] | Without my cell phone and everything, | 不用理睬手机和所有的东西 |
[34:22] | And I just–I blew it, ’cause my mind | 我只是 给搞砸了 因为我满脑子 |
[34:24] | Was on those stupid pies, | 都是那个愚蠢的派 |
[34:26] | Trying to get them perfect, | 想要把它们做得完美 |
[34:28] | Which I obviously did not do. | 事实上我显然做不到 |
[34:33] | The pies were fine. | 这些派还好 |
[34:37] | Look at your face. | 看看你的脸 |
[34:40] | I certainly didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 我真的没想要伤害你的感情 |
[34:42] | I know, you never do, | 我知道 你从来不想 |
[34:43] | But you set the bar pretty high. | 但是你把标准定的太高了 |
[34:49] | Just–I know you think I spoil her. | 只是 我知道你觉得我太宠她了 |
[34:52] | But, you know, when you work all day, | 但是 你知道 当你工作了一整天 |
[34:54] | You come home, | 当你回到家 |
[34:56] | you want things to be just good and happy, | 你希望所有的事都会是美好幸福的 |
[34:59] | And have it be right. | 而且是正确的 |
[35:03] | I want to have it be all… | 我希望所有… |
[35:05] | You know? Julia, | 你知道吗 朱莉亚 |
[35:12] | My beautiful girl. | 我美丽的女儿 |
[35:14] | I love you so much. | 我是多么爱你 |
[35:16] | And I admire you so much. | 多么为你自豪 |
[35:22] | You’re an amazing mom. | 你是一个了不起的妈妈 |
[35:25] | So stop beating yourself up, okay? | 所以不要再苛责自己了好吗 |
[35:29] | – Okay? Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 好吗 -好的 |
[35:38] | That’s pretty good. | 那太好了 |
[35:40] | How’s your dad doing? | 你爸怎么样 |
[35:43] | Uh, he’s fine, I guess. | 我想他还好 |
[35:51] | Wow, wasn’t that something, that happened out there today? | 那边今天是不是发生了什么事 |
[35:54] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[35:55] | Two guys going at it? Jeez. | 两个家伙杠上了吗 天哪 |
[35:57] | Well, I think, well, yeah, | 我想是的 |
[35:59] | I think uncle adam could have taken him. Do you? | 我觉得亚当舅舅能赢他的 你觉得呢 |
[36:01] | Yeah. Well, if he couldn’t, I would have. | 是啊 如果他不能 我也会的 |
[36:05] | Would have been fun to watch. | 那就有好戏看了 |
[36:06] | I loved every minute of it myself. | 我珍惜我自己的每一分钟 |
[36:08] | I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[36:10] | There’s something about fights. | 关于打架 |
[36:11] | They’re just fun to watch. | 只是看着有意思 |
[36:12] | Oh, yeah. Fun to be in. | 参与也很有趣 |
[36:16] | Go ahead. | 试一下 |
[36:17] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你是认真的吗 -是啊 |
[36:20] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[36:22] | If you tell your mother, you’re dead. | 如果你告诉你妈 你就死定了 |
[36:25] | Promise I won’t. | 我保证不会的 |
[36:35] | – Yeah. – Oh, my gosh. | -是啊 -我的天哪 |
[36:39] | Nothing like it. | 感觉很特别 |
[36:40] | That’ll put hair on your chest. | 男人一点儿 |
[36:42] | – It’s really bad. Yeah? – Yeah. | -真糟糕 是吗 -是的 |
[36:45] | Ugh. Look at this. | 看看这些 |
[36:48] | How you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:51] | Oh…I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该从哪下手 |
[36:55] | Well, you shouldn’t have to start. | 你不必开始了 |
[36:56] | I mean, you did everything else, right? | 我是说 你其它的都做了 对吗 |
[36:58] | Ugh. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way. | 不幸的是 并不是那样的 |
[37:01] | Well, we should make it work that way. | 那么 我们得找到解决办法 |
[37:04] | You do everything around here. | 你做了这里的每一件事 |
[37:06] | You know, little things and big things and… | 你知道 大事儿小事儿 |
[37:09] | I don’t know, I never see you get thanked, | 我不知道 我从没见你得到过感谢 |
[37:13] | so, anyway, you know, | 所以 不管怎么说 你知道 |
[37:14] | from me to you, | 从我开始 |
[37:15] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[37:17] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[37:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:24] | And, you know, for what it’s worth, | 你知道 这是值得的 |
[37:27] | I know that pop really appreciates it too. | 我想爷爷也是很感激的 |
[37:30] | Um, I know he doesn’t really articulate it, | 我知道他没有真正表达出来 |
[37:33] | You know, well, or… I don’t know. | 你知道 那么 或者 我不知道 |
[37:36] | It just seems to me like he’s emotionally incapable. | 只是在我看来他比较情绪化 |
[37:40] | But, you know, | 但是你知道 |
[37:42] | I can tell that he really cares. | 我可以说他是真的很在乎 |
[37:45] | So, anyway, you know, | 所以 不管怎么说 你知道 |
[37:51] | why don’t you… Take this and just, I don’t know, | 你为什么不 拿着这个 我不知道 |
[37:52] | Go do whatever you want, you know? | 去做任何你想做的 |
[37:55] | Take a break. Get out of here. | 休息一下 离开这儿 |
[37:59] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[38:01] | Somebody else will do this. | 其他人会做的 |
[38:02] | You deserve it. | 你值得这样 |
[38:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:08] | I’m gonna take you up on that. | 我会接受你的建议 |
[38:19] | That was amazing. | 那太棒了 |
[38:21] | Yeah, well, I couldn’t have done it without you. | 是啊 嗯 没有你我完成不了 |
[38:23] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[38:24] | Thank you, but I’m sure you would have been fine. | 谢谢 不过我确定你会好的 |
[38:27] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[38:28] | I mean… best thanksgiving. | 我是说 这是最棒的感恩节 |
[38:32] | Stupid thing to say, but… | 说起来有点儿傻 但是 |
[38:34] | Well, thanks for coming. | 嗯 谢谢你能来 |
[38:35] | Uh, are your parents cool with you being here? | 你父母觉得你在这儿可以吗 |
[38:38] | You know, it is thanksgiving. | 你知道 今天是感恩节 |
[38:40] | Yeah. Um, I mean, I had dinner with them at home, | 是的 我是说 我跟他们在家吃了晚饭 |
[38:43] | So… It’s fine. | 所以 没关系 |
[38:44] | – Okay. – Good night. | -好的 -晚安 |
[38:49] | Right. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[39:04] | Can I have another piece of pie when we get home? | 我们到家后我能再吃一块派吗 |
[39:06] | Oh, max, honey, you’ve already had two. | 麦克斯 亲爱的 你已经吃了两片了 |
[39:08] | That’s enough. | 足够了 |
[39:09] | So? Do you remember last year? | 所以呢 你还记得去年吗 |
[39:10] | Do you remember last year | 你记得去年吗 |
[39:11] | When I ate that whole chocolate cake? | 我吃完了整个巧克力蛋糕 |
[39:13] | And what happened? You got sick. | 后来怎么样了 你病了 |
[39:14] | No, I didn’t. No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 不 我没有 |
[39:16] | We’ll see. Okay, we’ll see. | 再说吧 好吗 再说吧 |
[39:28] | – Good night. – Yeah, good night. Oh, my god. | – 晚安 – 晚安 我的天 |
[39:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:35] | – Uh, hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[39:45] | You didn’t call me or text me. | 你没有给我打电话或者发短信 |
[39:47] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[39:49] | Kid? Man? | 男孩还是男人 |
[39:51] | Um, he–grandma introduced me to him. | 他是奶奶介绍我认识的 |
[39:54] | He’s really– – his name’s alex. | 他真的 他叫埃里克斯 |
[39:57] | Alex. | 埃里克斯 |
[39:58] | – All right, should we go? – Yep. | -好了 我们可以进去了吗 -好的 |
[40:05] | Don’t you want to say “I told you so”? | 你不想说”我早跟你说过”吗 |
[40:10] | Nope. | 不 |
[40:10] | I had no way of knowing, you know? | 我是不可能知道的 你知道吗 |
[40:13] | He’s…Feels pretty confident that you’re gonna keep your job. | 他 有信心你能保住工作 |
[40:18] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[40:20] | – Well, that’s a good thing, right? – Yup. | -这是好事儿 对吗 -是 |
[40:26] | Look at these brown nosers. | 看看这俩拍马屁的人 |
[40:28] | What are you guys, gunning for a promotion? | 你们这些家伙 想得到什么好处吗 |
[40:30] | Yes, I’m running for president of thanksgiving. | 是的 我想要感恩节礼物 |
[40:32] | Why don’t you grab a towel? | 你为什么不擦一下碗 |
[40:34] | Okay. You want me to tackle this, | 好吧 你想让我做这个吗 |
[40:35] | uh, disaster? | 呃 不怕杯具吗 |
[40:36] | Hey, that was a pretty eventful thanksgiving, huh? | 这个感恩节真是个多事之秋 对吧 |
[40:38] | Lot of fireworks. | 火药味很浓啊 |
[40:39] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[40:40] | Adam taking on his boss mano-a-mano, | 亚当跟他的老板肉搏一场 |
[40:43] | You breaking up with your boss, | 你跟你的老板分手了 |
[40:45] | And young julia making the world’s worst pie. | 年轻的朱莉亚做了世界上最糟糕的派 |
[40:48] | Worst pie ever. | 有史以来最糟糕的派 |
[40:49] | It was the worst. | 它的确是最糟糕的 |
[40:49] | And crosby, well, actually, | 至于克罗斯比 嗯 事实上 |
[40:51] | I kind of sailed effortlessly through this thanksgiving | 我似乎是平安的度过了这个感恩节 |
[40:54] | With my future in-laws and my real family, | 跟我未来的还有现在的家人们 |
[40:56] | And I’m still getting married. | 而且我还是要结婚了 |
[40:57] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[40:58] | And I carved that turkey like a samurai. | 而且我还像武士那样切了火鸡 |
[41:00] | Very humble too. | 也非常谦卑 |
[41:02] | Yeah. You know what would make this clean up really cool? | 你知道什么能使清扫工作酷起来吗 |
[41:04] | – What? – A little music. | -什么 -一点音乐 |
[41:09] | Why don’t you start the dishes? | 你来刷盘子吧 |
[41:10] | I’ll start the dishes. In a minute. | 我会刷盘子的 等一下 |
[41:14] | Yes. Yes. What is that? | 是的 是的 那是什么 |
[41:16] | Somebody’s temperature’s rising. | 有人体温要升高了 |
[41:18] | Where’s fever? | 激情在哪里 |
[41:19] | What? Who’s the party pooper? | 什么 看谁那么扫兴 |
[41:20] | Let’s go. Come on. – Fever! | 来吧 拜托 兴奋起来 |
[41:25] | It’s a slow roll, but when he breaks it out, oh! | 这是轻摇滚 但是他一旦爆发 |
[41:28] | Hey, millie, can I ask you a question here? | 嗨 米莉 我能问你个问题吗 |
[41:32] | How much longer are you gonna be mad at me? | 你还要生我的气到什么时候 |
[41:35] | I’m trying so hard not to be. | 我正在努力 |
[41:43] | At least we did something right, huh? | 至少我们做对了一些事 对吗 |
[41:46] | – Yeah. – Sprinkler. | -是啊 -洒水器 |