时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Of course, Will. – ?? | – 我是Cory Smith – 我的新老板啊 |
[00:01] | We’re going to be going for an extremely youth-oriented product. | 但咱要开发一款 完全面向年轻人的产品 |
[00:05] | And it is going to get radical. | 绝对不同凡响 |
[00:07] | Wait. | 等等 我来 我来 |
[00:07] | I got it, I got it. | 等等 我来 我来 |
[00:09] | When you regain our trust, you can have your door back. | 要想要回你的门 你得先获得我们的信任 |
[00:11] | You guys have gone crazy. | 你们太过分了 |
[00:13] | If things are gonna work out between us, | 但要是咱俩想继续下去 |
[00:14] | you got to make things right with your folks. | 你得跟你爸妈说清楚 |
[00:16] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[00:18] | When you tell a teenage girl that she can’t have something, | 你越是阻止她干啥事 她就偏是去干啥事 |
[00:20] | she’s gonna want it even more. | – 你知道的嘛 |
[00:21] | I mean, you know that. Right. | – 对啊 |
[00:23] | What’s going on? | 咋回事啊? |
[00:24] | Can I stay here for a while? | 我能在这儿住一段时间吗? |
[00:26] | How long a while? | 一段时间是多久? |
[00:27] | College. | 上大学为止 |
[00:34] | Hey, maximo, look at this. | Maximo 看看这个 |
[00:37] | You remember this? | 还记得吗? |
[00:39] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, I do. | 记得 记得啊 |
[00:40] | Your dad caught a trout with this baby | 第一次去野营时 |
[00:42] | on his first camping experience. | 你老爸就用这玩意儿抓到了一条鳟鱼 |
[00:44] | You ready to catch some fish, Max? | Max 准备好去抓大鱼啦? |
[00:46] | Not really. | 还没 |
[00:47] | Oh, come on, just wait till we get out there. | 拜托 等咱到那儿了再说 |
[00:49] | It’s gonna be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[00:50] | Tell him it’s gonna be fun, Adam. | Adam 跟他说会很好玩的 |
[00:51] | Max, it’s gonna be fun. | Max 会很好玩的 |
[00:52] | Tell him more enthusiastically. | 有激情点儿啊 |
[00:54] | – It’s gonna be fun, Max. – Yeah, it’s gonna be fun. | – Max 会很好玩的 – 没错 |
[00:55] | It’s part of the whole | 这可是咱Braverman家男人 |
[00:57] | braverman male-bonding camping experience. | 联络感情的野营哦 |
[01:00] | You know, we get to catch our… Catch our dinner | 咱可以去…去抓鱼 |
[01:02] | and cook it on a fire | 再放火上烤来吃 |
[01:03] | and sleep under the stars. | 还能睡在漫天繁星下哦 |
[01:05] | Max Huh? You ready to do some bonding, Max? | |
[01:07] | – Uh-huh. | 准备好联络感情啦? |
[01:08] | It’s gonna be one of the five best moments | 乖孙子 这将是你这辈子 |
[01:11] | of your life, grandson. Yep. | – 五大精彩体验之一啊 – 没错 |
[01:13] | You know, grandma’s making | 奶奶在做巧克力华夫饼 |
[01:14] | her waffles with the chocolate chips, | |
[01:15] | so I’m gonna go inside. All right, go ahead. | – 我要进去了 – 好吧 去吧 |
[01:19] | Listen, dad, about the fishing… | 爸 钓鱼的事… |
[01:21] | I just want you to understand, you know, | 你得明白 |
[01:23] | it’s a long time for him to be sitting down and waiting, | 要他坐下来耐心等着可不容易 |
[01:25] | and Max likes things to happen right away. | Max喜欢做立竿见影的事情 |
[01:27] | Oh, he’s gonna be fine, son. He’s gonna be fine. | 儿子 没事的 不会有事的 |
[01:29] | You and Kristina… You worry too much. | 你和Kristina…担心过度了 |
[01:31] | Listen, dad, we just… | 爸 我们只是… |
[01:32] | We just want you to have a successful trip, okay? | 想让你这趟玩得开心 好吧? |
[01:34] | So that’s… | 所以… |
[01:36] | Why Kristina put this together for you. | Kristina给你准备了这个 |
[01:39] | If you could just give it a read. | 拿去读一读吧 |
[01:41] | Now, what the hell is this? | 这是啥玩意儿啊? |
[01:43] | It’s just a set of, you know, guidelines | 就是一些指导 |
[01:45] | to help you and Max have a successful trip. | 好让你和Max能玩得开心 |
[01:48] | Oh, now, I don’t need an instruction manual | 儿子 我就带孙子去露一晚的营 |
[01:50] | to take my grandson camping for one night, son. | 用不着指导手册吧 |
[01:52] | Actually, you do. | 其实完全用得着 |
[01:54] | – Huh. – Okay? | 好吧? |
[01:55] | Well, worry not, my son. | 儿子啊 别担心了 |
[01:58] | Worry I will, my father. | 老爸啊 不担心才怪呢 |
[02:05] | Oh, boy. This is worse than I thought. | 天啊 比我想的还糟糕 |
[02:07] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[02:09] | Oh, my God, it’s scented. | 天啊 还带香味 |
[02:11] | Yeah. [Laughing] | 确实 |
[02:12] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[02:14] | Oh! Julia. | |
[02:15] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[02:17] | She’s such a sweetheart | 她要给我办个订婚派对 |
[02:18] | for throwing me an engagement party, | 实在太贴心了 |
[02:20] | but I have to admit, | 但我得承认 |
[02:21] | she kind of scares me a little bit. | 我有点儿被吓到了 |
[02:23] | – Oh, Julia scares you. – Yeah. | – Julia吓到你了 – 是啊 |
[02:24] | I’ve never heard that before. | 这我可没听说过 |
[02:26] | “Passed hors d’oeuvres, formal dinner, | “头盘 |
[02:28] | party games”? | 正餐 派对游戏”? |
[02:29] | Embossed invitation? | 压花请柬? |
[02:30] | There’s only gonna be, like, five people there. | 估计也就只有五个人去而已 |
[02:32] | I mean, isn’t this a bit much? | 是不是有点儿过了? |
[02:33] | I mean, I’m appreciative for her doing this for me, | 她能这么做 我是很感激 |
[02:36] | but I’m fine with pizza. | 但叫比萨饼来吃就好啦 |
[02:37] | I’m simple. I don’t need a big to-do. | 我喜欢简简单单 不用这么大动声势 |
[02:39] | You understand this party isn’t about you, right? | 你明白这派对不是为了你吧? |
[02:42] | Yeah, it is. | 当然是为了我 |
[02:43] | It’s the braver-women inviting me into their tribe. | 这是Braverman家女人们 欢迎我的加入啊 |
[02:47] | No, no, this… | 不不… |
[02:48] | This party’s about Julia proving something. | 是Julia要向大家证明点儿东西 |
[02:50] | Proving what? | 证明啥啊? |
[02:51] | Well, that’s not clear just yet, | 这还不知道 |
[02:52] | but believe me, she’s out to prove something. | 但相信我 她就是为了这个 |
[02:58] | Enough is enough, right? | 这下总够了吧? |
[03:00] | It’s been two days, and I want her home. | 已经两天了 我想让她回来 |
[03:02] | This is ridiculous. Yeah. | – 实在太过分了 – 没错 |
[03:05] | But we can’t just drag her home. | 但咱又不能把她硬拽回来 |
[03:07] | Why not? | 为啥不能? |
[03:08] | ‘Cause she’ll just leave again. | 因为那样的话 她会再出走的啊 |
[03:10] | I’m sure your mom’s having one big party over there. | 你妈妈肯定在办大派对呢 |
[03:14] | Kristina, come on, you know, | Kristina 拜托了 |
[03:16] | my mom’s not on haddie’s side here. | 你知道我妈也不支持Haddie的 |
[03:17] | Oh, yes, she is. | 才没有 |
[03:19] | She really is. | 她就是支持的 |
[03:22] | Look, Kristina, I just… | Kristina 我只是… |
[03:23] | I don’t want to show up there | 不想跑过去 |
[03:24] | and make things worse by forcing the issue. | 逼她回来 却把事情搞得更糟 |
[03:26] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我只是这个意思而已 |
[03:28] | Okay, well, she’s 16. | 好吧 她才十六岁 |
[03:30] | She’s our daughter, and I want her home. | 是咱的女儿 |
[03:32] | ♪ I’m not a ghost in this town ♪ | 我想叫她回家来 |
[03:34] | All right. [Doorbell rings] | 好吧 |
[03:41] | What’s with the doorbell? | 干啥还按门铃? |
[03:42] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[03:44] | Uh, thanks, but we’re, uh… | 谢了 但我们… |
[03:47] | We’re here to talk to haddie, | 是想来跟Haddie聊聊的 |
[03:49] | privately, if you wouldn’t mind. | 要是你不介意的话 单独聊聊 |
[03:50] | Sure, I’ll get her. | 没问题 我去叫她 |
[03:52] | – Thanks, mom. – Thank you. | – 妈 谢了 – 谢谢 |
[03:54] | Awkward. | 尴尬了 |
[04:05] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[04:06] | Can we talk to you? | 能聊聊吗? |
[04:08] | Privately, outside? | 就咱仨 到外面吧? |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:20] | We want you to come home. | 我们想你回家来 |
[04:22] | Well, you know my condition. | 你们知道我的条件啊 |
[04:24] | Haddie, come on, we’re your parents, okay? | Haddie 别这样 我们是你父母啊 |
[04:26] | We’re not here to negotiate. Absolutely not. | – 我们不是来这儿跟你谈判的 – 没错 |
[04:27] | Well, I’m not gonna come home until I can see Alex. | 不让我见Alex 我就不回家 |
[04:31] | Haddie, I know that you think you’re an adult | Haddie 我知道你觉得自己是大人了 |
[04:32] | and you can make up your own mind about things. | 啥事都能自己拿主意 |
[04:34] | But you’re not. You’re 16. | 可你还不是 你才十六岁 |
[04:35] | And you live in our house. Absolutely. | – 何况你还住在我们房子的里 – 没错 |
[04:37] | Well, not right now. That’s why I’m not there. | 可我现在没住啊 就因为这个 |
[04:40] | You’re acting like a baby. | 别跟个小孩一样 |
[04:42] | You’re not gonna date Alex acting like this. | 你这样 我们不会让你和Alex约会的 |
[04:44] | This is ridiculous. | 太没道理了 |
[04:45] | Dad? | 爸? |
[04:46] | Yeah? | 咋啦? |
[04:47] | Is this the way that you feel | Alex找你谈过之后 |
[04:49] | after Alex went to talk to you? | 你的想法还是这样? |
[04:54] | I like Alex, okay? | 我挺喜欢Alex的 明白? |
[04:57] | I don’t think | 可我觉得和他恋爱不合适 |
[04:58] | it’s an appropriate relationship for you, | |
[04:59] | and I think that staying here is a stunt. | 而且你住在这里也不好 |
[05:01] | Why don’t we have a conversation | 咱为啥不谈谈 |
[05:02] | about what it is that makes you uncomfortable about Alex? | 你为啥看不上Alex呢? |
[05:05] | We had a conversation | 我俩谈过了 |
[05:06] | about what makes us uncomfortable about Alex. | |
[05:08] | But we can get past it | 咱能说明白的 |
[05:09] | if you just talk about it and don’t just… | 只要你们能心平气和地谈 而不是… |
[05:10] | You’re 16 years old. You’re a junior in high school. | 你才十六岁 才上高三 |
[05:12] | He’s 19. He lives in an apartment. | 他已经十九岁了 自己住 |
[05:13] | What about him being black? | 他是黑人呢? |
[05:14] | That has nothing to do with it, okay? | 跟这没关系 明白吗? |
[05:16] | Please don’t ever bring that up again. | 别再提这个了 |
[05:17] | We’re not racist, okay? | 我们可没有种族歧视 明白? |
[05:19] | – Well, then… – You’re 16. | – 好吧… – 你才十六岁 |
[05:21] | He’s 19, okay? | 可他已经十九了 |
[05:22] | I mean, I’ve heard this before. | 这话我听过了 |
[05:24] | He’s an alcoholic, and you’re not an alcoholic. | 他还酗酒 你可没有 |
[05:27] | Stop saying things that are just wrong with him. | 别再误会他了 |
[05:29] | This is somebody that I care about | 我喜欢他 |
[05:30] | that I want to be with. | 想和他在一起 |
[05:33] | [Sighs] | |
[05:35] | You want to be with him? | 你想和他在一起? |
[05:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:38] | More than you want to be with us? | 超过想和我们在一起吗? |
[05:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:43] | There’s nothing else to say. | 那没啥可说的了 |
[05:45] | I agree. | 我也觉得 |
[05:48] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[05:51] | [Door opens] | |
[05:53] | [Door slams] | |
[06:42] | Performance… excellent. | 工作表现…优秀 |
[06:44] | Friendliness… great. | 待人接物…很棒 |
[06:45] | Productivity… excellent. | 工作效率…优秀 |
[06:47] | Timeliness… sporadic. | 时间观念…还可以 |
[06:48] | – Sporadic? – What? | – 还可以? – 咋啦? |
[06:50] | But I’m almost always on time. | 可我基本上都准时啊 |
[06:51] | Almost always is not always on time. | 基本上准时可不是准时 |
[06:53] | Sarah Listen, Sarah, you’re the one | |
[06:54] | who requested a performance review, | 是你要求业绩评估的 |
[06:56] | which we don’t normally do for interns. | 通常我们是不给实习生做的 |
[06:58] | No, I know, but I need a good performance review. | 我知道 但我想要的是评价很高的啊 |
[06:59] | I’m trying to get a raise here, you know. | 你知道的 我想看能不能升个职 |
[07:01] | Do you have any idea how much Berkeley costs a year? | 你知道上伯克利一年要花多少钱吗? |
[07:04] | Yeah, it’s like 25 grand a year with room and board. | 包括食宿大概一年两万五千 |
[07:06] | Okay, you know how much of that | 好吧 |
[07:07] | I have saved for Amber’s college education? | 你知道我才给Amber 存了多少学费吗? |
[07:09] | Sarah Listen, Sarah, I had to fire | |
[07:10] | a quarter of the workforce here. | 听我说 我裁掉了四分之一的工人 |
[07:12] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[07:13] | Shouldn’t those of us who made the cut | 咱这些没被裁掉的 |
[07:15] | be celebrated? | 不是应该庆祝一下吗? |
[07:17] | Too soon? Yeah. | – 还不到时候? – 对 |
[07:19] | Listen, Sarah, even if we could give you a raise, | Sarah 就算能给你升职 |
[07:22] | which we can’t, I’m in bizarro-land | 其实估计没可能 |
[07:24] | with this guy here, okay? | 我可是跟这家伙漫游怪境呢 你明白吗? |
[07:26] | I mean, my plate is full enough | 光是阻止”出错小弟”搞砸这公司 |
[07:28] | trying to keep boy blunder from sinking the ship. | 就够我焦头烂额了 |
[07:29] | – What is he doing? – I don’t know. | – 他在干啥? – 不知道 |
[07:31] | What is he… Oh, hey. | 他是… |
[07:34] | What is that? | 那是啥意思? |
[07:36] | Is that “rock on”? | 是说”加油”吗? |
[07:38] | This is “hang loose.” That’s “rock on.” | 那是”一切正常” |
[07:40] | Oh. [Jazz music playing] | 这才是”加油” |
[07:44] | [Exhales deeply] Okay, you know what? | 好了 跟你说 |
[07:47] | You and Adam and Crosby | 你 Adam和Crosby |
[07:49] | can stay out drinking till after midnight. | 可以彻夜喝酒了 |
[07:51] | You know, have fun, ’cause the girls are gonna be having fun… | 好好玩 因为我们可是会很开心的… |
[07:53] | – If we must. – Here. | – 一定要去的话 |
[07:54] | – Uh-huh. | 好吧 – 拿着 |
[07:56] | Oh, gosh, this is so important to me. | 天啊 这事对我太重要了 |
[07:58] | Clearly. We still got two days, hon. | 很明显嘛 亲爱的 还有两天呢 |
[08:00] | [Sighs] I just… I want it to be awesome. | 我只是…想把派对办好 |
[08:02] | It will be, honey. | 会的 |
[08:03] | I know. I just… I want them to leave and say, | 我知道 我是想… 等派对结束后 她们会说 |
[08:06] | “I can’t believe I ever thought | “真不敢相信 我之前还想着 |
[08:08] | that it was not gonna be fun at Julia’s.” | 在Julia家一定会很无聊” |
[08:09] | I’m sure they don’t think that. | 她们不会这么想的 |
[08:11] | I know. I’m sure they don’t. | 我知道 这我很确定 |
[08:13] | And yet, they go to mom and dad’s, | 可是她们会去爸妈家 |
[08:15] | and they go to Adam and Kristina’s, | 去Adam和Kristina家 |
[08:16] | and they don’t come here. | 却不来咱家 |
[08:18] | Well, it’s probably ’cause we’re kind of out of the way. | 没准因为咱住得远呢 |
[08:20] | No, let’s be honest. | 不是 说实话 |
[08:21] | They need to know that it’s fun here. | 得让他们明白咱这儿也不无聊 |
[08:23] | – It is fun here. – It’s fun here. | – 一点儿也不啊 – 一点儿也不 |
[08:24] | – It’s tons of fun here. – It is. | – 咱家多有意思啊 – 当然啦 |
[08:25] | – You, me, a six-year-old. | 你 我 还有个六岁小萝莉 |
[08:27] | I have hors d’oeuvres for the living room | 我准备在起居室上头盘 |
[08:29] | and then a sit-down dinner. – You do. | – 然后再坐下吃正餐 – 真的啊 |
[08:31] | And then I have party games. | 然后还有派对游戏 |
[08:32] | Oh re… Party games? | 真的…派对游戏? |
[08:33] | – Mm-hmm. – You don’t think that sounds | – 你不觉得这有点儿…? |
[08:35] | a little, uh…? What? | – 有点儿啥? |
[08:37] | Uh, just planned. | 太刻意了 |
[08:41] | It won’t feel planned. | 不会的 |
[08:43] | It’s gonna… It’s gonna flow nicely | 我会让派对…很随意的 |
[08:45] | and feel very natural and fun. Yeah. | – 自然又有趣 – 好吧 |
[08:46] | And a good party needs structure. | 好的派对总要计划的啊 |
[08:49] | – Mm. – Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:57] | Kristina. [Chuckles] | |
[08:59] | Hi. Oh, hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[09:01] | Um, can I come in? | 能进去吗? |
[09:03] | – Of course. – Thank you. | – 当然 – 谢谢啦 |
[09:04] | I just, um… | 我… |
[09:05] | I wanted to drop off some clothes for haddie. | 想来给Haddie送点儿衣服 |
[09:07] | – Oh. – Yeah. | 对呀 |
[09:09] | I’m sure she’s borrowing all of Amber’s. | 她肯定一直借Amber的穿吧 |
[09:10] | Good idea. She’ll be happy to see those. | 不错 她一定会很高兴的 |
[09:12] | Yeah. I also want to give you, um, some money. | 对呀 我还想给你点儿钱 |
[09:15] | – Oh, no, no. – I’m sure she’s been eating you | – 不不不 – 她肯定吃了你不少东西 |
[09:17] | out of house and home. No. | 不用 |
[09:18] | – So just a couple bucks. – No, I’m not taking it. | – 就一点儿钱而已 – 不 我不要 |
[09:22] | But could we talk | 咱能谈谈吗? |
[09:23] | just for a minute? | |
[09:25] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[09:29] | We’re both on the same side here, you know. | 你知道的 我和你是一边的 |
[09:31] | Right? | 对吧? |
[09:33] | We both just want what’s best for haddie. | 咱都是为Haddie好 |
[09:35] | – I know. I-I do. | 我知道 真的 |
[09:37] | We both do. I’m just… I’m upset at her, | 咱都是 我只是…很生气 |
[09:39] | and I’m taking it out on you, and I don’t mean to. | 才冲着你发脾气 我不是故意的 |
[09:41] | I don’t. It’s okay, really. | 真的 没事 真的没事 |
[09:43] | – Okay. – Don’t worry about it. | – 好吧 – 别放在心上了 |
[09:44] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[09:45] | I just think that | 我只是在想 |
[09:49] | you might be choosing the wrong battle here. | 你可能没找对对象 |
[09:53] | Okay, Camille, I don’t want to get into this again. | Camille 好吧 我不想再谈这个 |
[09:56] | Well, I just don’t think it’s gonna do any good to tell haddie | 我觉得告诉Haddie她不能见Alex |
[09:59] | that she can’t see Alex, you know. | 也不见得有啥好处 |
[10:00] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | She’s falling in love with him. | 她爱上他了 |
[10:03] | That’s what’s happening. | 就是这样 |
[10:05] | I mean, you can like it or not, | 喜不喜欢是你的事 |
[10:07] | but you can’t tell her to not feel what she’s feeling. | 但你不能阻止她对人有感觉啊 |
[10:09] | – Mm-hmm. | |
[10:10] | Camille, thank you so much, okay? | Camille 真是谢谢你 |
[10:13] | But I’ve got it covered. | 但这事我来搞定 |
[10:16] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好吧 – 好吧? |
[10:19] | So please make sure she gets those clothes and… | 麻烦你把衣服给她吧… |
[10:32] | Your mother can be so condescending. | 你老妈还真能装 |
[10:36] | I know how my mother can be, Kristina. | Kristina 我知道我妈啥样 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:39] | I mean, whose side is she on, you know? | 她到底是站哪边儿的啊? |
[10:41] | It’s like, help us out here, Camille. | Camille 来帮帮我们啊 |
[10:42] | I don’t think there are any sides here, Kristina. | Kristina 根本没有哪一边儿 |
[10:44] | I think that my mother | 我妈只是支持下自己的孙女 |
[10:45] | is just trying to be supportive of her granddaughter. | |
[10:47] | – Mm-hmm. – And she knows Alex well | 而且她在救济中心工作过 |
[10:48] | from working at the soup kitchen, | 很了解Alex |
[10:50] | so maybe she has a valid point of view. | 没准她说得对 |
[10:52] | I know that she knows Alex, okay? | 我知道她认识Alex |
[10:54] | But I know that he’s an alcoholic, okay? | 但我还知道他酗酒啊 |
[10:56] | And he’s 19, and he lives by himself. | 他还已经十九岁了 自己住 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I know he’s an alcoholic too, | 是 我也知道他酗酒 |
[10:59] | and I know he has his own apartment. | 还知道他自己住 |
[11:01] | We’ve been through all this, okay? | 咱已经说过这些了 好吧? |
[11:02] | We’ve been through our list of pros and cons | 咱已经列了清单 |
[11:03] | on the list that we made, you know. | 商量了所有利弊 |
[11:05] | I understand that. What are you saying? | 我知道啊 你想说啥? |
[11:08] | Maybe we made a mistake. | 没准儿是咱错了 |
[11:11] | Okay, go on. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | Go ahead. | 继续说啊 |
[11:16] | I like him. | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[11:18] | You like him? | 你喜欢他? |
[11:19] | – Yeah. – That’s great. | – 对 – 好极了 |
[11:21] | You spend ten minutes with him at your office. | 你就在办公室里跟他谈了十分钟 |
[11:23] | He comes by, and now you like him. | 他随便串串门 你就喜欢他了 |
[11:24] | This doesn’t make any sense to me. | 我真不明白 |
[11:26] | Kristina, I don’t want to have an argument, okay? | Kristina 我不是想跟你吵 |
[11:27] | I’m not having an argument, okay? | 我也没跟你吵啊 |
[11:29] | I’m just saying, he has integrity. He’s polite. | 我就是说他很正直 也有礼貌 |
[11:31] | He’s smart. He’s honest. I like him. | 聪明又诚实 我喜欢他 |
[11:33] | That’s amazing. Maybe you guys can be pals. | 好极了 你俩变成铁哥们儿算了 |
[11:35] | Maybe you can be friends and hang out… | 做做朋友 |
[11:37] | Kristina. | 一起去玩儿… |
[11:39] | I feel like we made this decision, | 我觉得咱做这个决定 |
[11:40] | and now we’ve just got our heels dug in. | 现在咱变得更加顽固了 |
[11:42] | We’re trying to save face, | 只想保住脸面 |
[11:44] | and I think we’re making a mistake, okay? | 我觉得咱可能做错的 |
[11:45] | You’re wrong. I know where this is headed, honey. | 亲爱的 你想错了 我对咱的目的十分清楚 |
[11:47] | They’re at two different stages in their lives right now, okay? | 他俩正处于人生的不同阶段 |
[11:49] | She’s gonna start spending the night, okay? | 慢慢地 她就会留下过夜 |
[11:52] | She’s gonna start sleeping over there. | 住在他那儿 |
[11:53] | She’s gonna start having sex with him, | 然后就会跟他发生关系 |
[11:55] | and we’re gonna lose her to this guy | 这个咱俩都不认识的男人 |
[11:57] | that we don’t even really know. | 就会偷走女儿了 |
[11:58] | Gonna start having sex? | 发生关系? |
[11:59] | Kristina, you got to wake up here, okay? | Kristina 醒醒吧 |
[12:00] | Exactly what you’re afraid of is what’s gonna happen. | 你害怕的事就要发生啦 |
[12:02] | We’re gonna lose her. | 咱就要失去女儿了 |
[12:03] | We just lost her for three or four days | 这三四天她住在我父母家 |
[12:05] | over at my parents’ house. Adam… | |
[12:06] | There’s no telling what’s gonna happen | 还不知道等她十八岁会发生啥呢 |
[12:08] | when she turns 18. You’re right. | 说得对 |
[12:10] | We can lose her. | 咱真的会失去她的 |
[12:13] | [Door slams] | |
[12:22] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:23] | – Hi. Want one of these? – Yeah. | – 嗨 喝咖啡吗? – 好啊 |
[12:25] | I have one that says “Adam.” | 有杯上面写了”Adam” |
[12:26] | Do you want that one? Yeah, I do. | – 想要吗? – 想啊 |
[12:28] | It’s got my name on it. | 写了我名字呢 |
[12:30] | She got off to school okay this morning, | 早上她乖乖去上学了 |
[12:32] | just so you know. | 跟你说一声 |
[12:33] | – I wasn’t worried. – All right. | – 我才没担心呢 – 好吧 |
[12:35] | How’d she seem? | 她表现咋样? |
[12:39] | Like a teenager. | 就跟十几岁小孩一样啊 |
[12:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[12:42] | – That’s disturbing. – I know. | – 真恼人 – 我明白 |
[12:43] | Adam, don’t worry, you know. | Adam 别担心 |
[12:44] | Think of how many times I disappeared, I mean… | 想想我出走过的次数… |
[12:46] | Well, don’t think about that. Yeah. | – 还是别想了 – 对啊 |
[12:48] | I don’t want to think about that. | 我可不想想那些事 |
[12:51] | Is there anything I can do? | 有啥我能帮上忙的? |
[12:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[12:53] | Just don’t make it too comfortable for her. | 别让她太好过了 |
[12:55] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不会的 |
[12:56] | Got her sleeping in a room with Amber. | 让她跟Amber住一个房间 |
[12:58] | No one can survive that. | 没人受得了的 |
[13:00] | [Laughs] Yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[13:02] | [Sighs] | |
[13:04] | It’s what we get | 这就是养个坚强独立孩子的下场啊 |
[13:05] | for raising strong, independent girls. | |
[13:07] | So it’s our fault? | 那这是咱的错啦? |
[13:09] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:10] | Should have crushed their spirits | 当初应该趁有机会 |
[13:11] | while we had the chance. | 就从意志上压垮他们的 |
[13:12] | Ah, blew it. | 别提啦 |
[13:13] | We’re bad parents. | 咱都是不称职的家长 |
[13:18] | [Sighs deeply] | |
[13:19] | – Here. – Huh? | 好啦 |
[13:20] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 不用这样的 |
[13:22] | I have a drawer all cleared out for you. | 我特地为了你清理出一个抽屉呢 |
[13:23] | It’s cool. Look, I got all this room. | 你真好 整个房间都是我的 |
[13:25] | Besides, now I can steal your sweaters, like this one. | 何况现在我还能偷穿你的衣服了 比如这件 |
[13:27] | – I love that sweater. – Me too. | – 我爱死它了 – 我也是 |
[13:30] | So… | 那… |
[13:32] | Obviously, having you here | 很明显 你能住在这儿 |
[13:34] | is the happiest thing that’s ever happened to me | 是我这辈子最开心的事儿了 |
[13:36] | in my whole life, but I’m just curious. | 但我就是好奇 |
[13:39] | How long do you think it’s actually gonna be | 你觉得你能在这儿待多久? |
[13:40] | till you go back? | |
[13:42] | I mean, until my parents change their minds about Alex. | 到我爸妈对Alex改观之后吧 |
[13:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:49] | And are you gonna be, like, seeing Alex | 那你这段时间 |
[13:51] | during this time or…? | 会和Alex见面吗? |
[13:52] | Well, he won’t see me | 我爸妈没同意之前 |
[13:54] | until they do change their minds, so… | 他不会见我的 |
[13:56] | So you’re not talking to your parents | 那你是为了一个不理你的男生 |
[14:00] | for a guy that won’t talk to you. | 不理你家人咯 |
[14:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:03] | Okay, it’s not great. Well… | 这可不咋好 |
[14:06] | [Gasps] Oh, no. | 不要吧 |
[14:07] | – Ew. | – Ew. |
[14:09] | – It’s so manipulative. | – It’s so manipulative. – 真是逼人太甚啊 – 可不是 |
[14:13] | But it’s also kind of sweet. | 不过挺贴心的 |
[14:15] | They’re pretty cool. | 他们挺酷的 |
[14:17] | I don’t know, dad. | 爸 这我可说不好 |
[14:18] | I don’t think it’s… Ooh! Ah! | 我不觉得… |
[14:20] | Ha ha ha. | |
[14:21] | This it? No. | – 这个? – 不行 |
[14:23] | That’s the last time I lend my Coleman stove to anybody. | 我再也不借烧烤炉给别人了 |
[14:27] | – Hey. – | – Hey. |
[14:28] | Oh… | 嗨 – 嗨 |
[14:30] | The future Mrs. braverman. | 未来的Braverman太太 |
[14:32] | [Laughing] | |
[14:34] | So I hear you’re taking Max camping. | 听说你要带Max去野营啦 |
[14:36] | Yes, I am. | 是啊 |
[14:37] | And jabbar’s gonna be next. | 下一个就轮到Jabbar了 |
[14:39] | What about Sydney? | 那Sydney呢? |
[14:41] | No, Sydney is a girl. | 不行 Sydney是女孩啊 |
[14:47] | What? Girls don’t camp? | 啥意思? 女孩不能去吗? |
[14:49] | – No, honey, see this is a male-bonding thing. | 亲爱的 是这样的 这是咱家男人联络感情 |
[14:51] | It’s traditional. | 是传统哦 |
[14:52] | This, like, goes back to the original braverman hunter-gatherers. | 能上溯到Braverman家猎采的时期呢 |
[14:56] | That is sexist and absurd. | 性别歧视 奇怪死了 |
[15:00] | Yes, it is… [Clears throat] Indeed. | 是 这是…确实 |
[15:02] | – Well… – [Laughs] | 这么说… |
[15:04] | Luckily, we had a boy, so… | 幸运的是 咱家孩子是男孩… |
[15:06] | Okay, on that note, I’m gonna leave now | 好吧 这样的话 |
[15:09] | and go teach my class. Okay. | – 我要去上课了 – 好的 |
[15:11] | And I’m gonna leave you cavemen to it. | 你们这些穴居人去忙吧 |
[15:13] | [Grunting like an ape] | |
[15:15] | – Bye. | – Bye. – 拜 – 拜 |
[15:17] | Well, I love a woman that speaks her mind. | 我喜欢有话直说的女人 |
[15:19] | – Mm-hmm. – Sonny, she is a keeper. | 儿子 她可不是那样啊 |
[15:21] | Well, thank you. | 谢了 |
[15:23] | So, dad… | 老爸… |
[15:25] | You’re 100% on this Max camping trip? | 你一定要带Max去野营吗? |
[15:28] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:30] | You’re not gonna lecture me | 你该不会也要跟我讲自闭症的事吧? |
[15:32] | about this asperger’s thing too, are you? | |
[15:34] | – Well, have you seen Max have a full-fledged meltdown? | 你见过Max完全崩溃的样子吗? |
[15:36] | How much worse could it be than yours? | 他能比你严重多少啊? |
[15:39] | I didn’t have tantrums. | 我可不会突然暴躁啊 |
[15:43] | Well, you were a terror, Crosby. | Crosby 可你也挺麻烦的 |
[15:45] | No, you have me confused with one of your other kids. | 不 你把我跟其他人搞混了 |
[15:47] | – Maybe it was Sarah. – Uh-huh. | 估计是Sarah吧 |
[15:49] | – Yeah. – Listen, dad, | – 是呀 – 爸 听我说 |
[15:51] | what I’m trying to tell you is | 我是想跟你说 |
[15:52] | this is a totally different ball game. | 现在情况完全不同 |
[16:01] | Excuse me, Cory? | Cory 打扰一下 |
[16:02] | Do you have a minute? Uh… | 有时间吗? |
[16:05] | Just really quick. | 就一小会儿 |
[16:07] | Um, I just wanted to give you this. | 给你这个 |
[16:08] | It’s an evaluation of me. | 是我的自我评估 |
[16:13] | And… do you mind? | 介意我坐下吗? |
[16:14] | Please. | 别客气 |
[16:16] | Um, I just wanted to educate you about, | 我想跟你讲讲 |
[16:18] | you know, who I am. | 我是谁 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:21] | And I guess what I’m here to do | 我来这儿是想看能不能升职 |
[16:24] | is to ask you for a raise. | |
[16:29] | Let me just tell you, um… | 跟你说… |
[16:31] | I mean, I’ve been an intern for a while, | 我已经做了一段时间的实习 |
[16:33] | and, um, also my daughter’s applying to college, | 加上我女儿正要申请大学 |
[16:35] | and it’s really expensive. | 学费可不便宜 |
[16:37] | I totally get that you need to pay | 我完全明白 |
[16:40] | for your daughter’s education. | 你要给女儿付学费 |
[16:42] | [Chuckling] Thank you. Oh, my God, because… | 谢谢 天啊 因为… |
[16:45] | But I don’t think so. | 但我无能为力 |
[16:46] | You… no, so just you don’t think… | 你…不 你觉得… |
[16:48] | It’s just not the right time. | 现在不是时候 |
[16:51] | When is the right time? | 那啥时候才是啊? |
[16:56] | I honestly don’t know. | 这我真的不知道 |
[16:58] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[17:00] | Um, well… | 那么… |
[17:03] | It’s just that, uh, you know, I’m just an intern here, | 可我只是公司的小实习 |
[17:06] | and if I’m not gonna advance | 要是不能升职 |
[17:10] | or make any money, you know, what am I doing here? | 又赚不到钱 我还在这儿干啥呢? |
[17:13] | What are you doing here? | 那你在这儿是干啥的? |
[17:15] | Oh, well, I designed this shoe, see, | 我设计鞋子啊 |
[17:16] | that clicked… It didn’t work. | 那个感应的…就是卖得并不好 |
[17:18] | But, um, I thought, you know, I would try | 但我想…我可以尝试一下 |
[17:20] | this kind of design out and, you know, | |
[17:23] | see if it… if I… If it was a good fit. | 看看…它…有没有效果啊 |
[17:25] | Was it? | 有效果吗? |
[17:26] | Yeah, I mean, you know, | 有啊 |
[17:27] | it’s not everything I want, but, um… | 虽然不尽如人意 但是… |
[17:29] | Well, what do you want? | 好吧 你到底想要干啥? |
[17:30] | – In life? – Yeah. | – 我这辈子吗? – 对 |
[17:32] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:34] | I mean, I want to make money doing something I love. | 我想要做自己喜欢的 养活自己 |
[17:35] | – You totally should. – Yeah, I totally should. | – 好主意啊 – 可不是 |
[17:37] | But you can’t just go doing, you know, what you want to do. | 但我不能想做啥就放手去做啊 |
[17:40] | Why not? | 为啥啊? |
[17:41] | [Scoffs] Well, I mean, I’ve tried that, | 我有试过 |
[17:42] | and I haven’t… you know, I haven’t found the… | 可我还…没找到…我喜欢做的事 |
[17:45] | You know, I haven’t found it yet, so… | |
[17:47] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:50] | But… so, okay. | 但…好吧 |
[17:52] | But so it’s not here is what you’re saying. | 你是说在这儿不行啊 |
[17:56] | Maybe not. | 没错 |
[18:00] | [Car horn honks] | |
[18:01] | – Okay, Max, you ready? – No. | – 到了 Max 准备好了吗? – 没有 |
[18:03] | I don’t want to do this. I’m not excited about it. | 我不想去 我觉得不好玩 |
[18:04] | It’s gonna be really exciting. | 肯定会很好玩的 |
[18:06] | No, it’s not gonna be really exciting. | 不 肯定很没劲 |
[18:08] | Yes, it is. | 不会的 |
[18:09] | It’s gonna be so much fun. | 肯定很有意思 |
[18:10] | No, it’s not. It’s not gonna be any fun. | 不 肯定很无聊 |
[18:12] | – I promise you. – Hey, hey! | 我跟你保证 |
[18:13] | Can I look for bugs now? | 我现在能找些虫子吗? |
[18:14] | Okay, Max, you ready for the camping trip? | Max 你准备好去野营了没? |
[18:16] | – Yes, he is. – Yeah. | – 他准备好了 – 好啊 |
[18:17] | – It’s gonna be great. – That-a-boy. | – 肯定会很好玩 – 乖孙子啊 |
[18:19] | Hey, Kristina, I want you to know something. | Kristina 跟你说件事情 |
[18:21] | – What? – I read the instruction manual | – 咋啦? – 我看了你的指导手册 |
[18:23] | cover to cover. Okay, good. | – 从头到尾看了下 – 很好啊 |
[18:25] | I am now in the know. | 现在已经都清楚了 |
[18:26] | Okay, that’s excellent. What about his meals? | 很好 那吃的呢? |
[18:28] | How are you planning on dealing with meals? | 打算吃啥呢? |
[18:30] | The meals are gonna be fish for dinner | 晚餐准备吃鱼 |
[18:31] | and probably steak and eggs for breakfast. | 早餐可能吃牛排和鸡蛋 |
[18:33] | Yeah, no, the fish he won’t do. | 好吧 不过他不吃鱼 |
[18:35] | He won’t do the fish, | 他不喜欢吃鱼 |
[18:36] | and steak he will only do really well done. | 而且只吃很熟的牛排 |
[18:38] | If it’s pink, he’s not gonna eat it, | 如果牛排太生 他也不吃 |
[18:39] | and the eggs… They can only be cooked | 鸡蛋的话… |
[18:40] | in the orange frying pan at home. | 只吃家里橙色的平底锅做的 |
[18:42] | – Yeah. – This was all on the… | – 好 – 这都已经写在… |
[18:43] | Instruction manual. Okay, well, see, Kristina, | – 手册里了 – 是的 这样吧 Kristina |
[18:45] | let me tell you something. | 我跟你说下 |
[18:46] | When men go into the woods, things happen. | 男人一到户外 自然而然地 |
[18:50] | We go into a survival mode. | 就开始幸存者模式 |
[18:53] | We’re gonna be just fine. | 不会出事的 |
[18:54] | – Mm. – Don’t you worry. | 不用担心 |
[18:55] | [Cell phone rings] That’s the… | |
[18:56] | – Aw, man. – Ugh. | |
[18:58] | – Hello? – Hey, dad, | – 喂? – 喂 爸 |
[18:59] | did you remember to bring those bug books | 记得带那些有关昆虫的书了吗? |
[19:01] | that I gave you for Max | 我让你带给Max的那些 |
[19:02] | so he can have some time to himself to read? | 这样有时间的话他能自己看看 |
[19:05] | Hey, son, let me tell you something. | 儿子 我觉得… |
[19:08] | What? | 啥? |
[19:09] | You and your wife are insane. | 你和你老婆真是有毛病 |
[19:11] | Well, do you have them or not? | 好吧 那你带那些书了吗? |
[19:12] | – Yeah, I got the bug books. – You do? | – 带上了 – 真带了? |
[19:14] | Hey, Max. All set for your big adventure? | 嗨 Max 准备好要去大冒险了? |
[19:17] | – Max, get up. Listen to me. – Hi, Kristina. | – Max 起来 听我说 – 嗨 Kristina |
[19:18] | – Hey, Camille. – Hey, listen to me. | – 嗨 Camille – 听我说 |
[19:21] | I want you to have a good time, okay? | 玩得开心点 好不? |
[19:23] | Because grandpa never took me camping, | 因为爷爷从没带我去野营过 |
[19:24] | so appreciate it, okay? | 要知道感激 知道不? |
[19:26] | Okay. There we go. | 好了 |
[19:29] | Both: Pshew! | 来 |
[19:31] | I don’t want to go. You go. | 我不想去 你去呗 |
[19:32] | Come on, Max. Come on. | 过来 Max 过来 |
[19:33] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[19:35] | – Everything all right? – Yeah. | – 还好吗? – 还好 |
[19:36] | – Need anything? – Nope. | – 缺啥不? – 不缺 |
[19:37] | – Your brother misses you. – Thanks for the clothes. | – 你弟弟很想你 – 谢谢带衣服给我 |
[19:40] | She okay? | 她还好吗? |
[19:41] | [Horn honks] Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | Bye, buddy. | 儿子再见 |
[19:45] | – Adios, amigos! – Okay, have fun. | – 再见 朋友们!(西班牙语) – 好 玩得开心点儿 |
[19:47] | Just drive safely, all right, pop? | 老爸 |
[19:48] | [Tires squealing] | 开车小心点儿 |
[19:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:51] | Oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[19:53] | Bye. | 拜 |
[20:10] | – Oh. – Are you allright? | 你还好吗? |
[20:12] | I don’t know, honey. | 宝贝 我不知道 |
[20:13] | Something just came over me. | 我好像有点儿不舒服 |
[20:15] | I’m like… | 有点儿… |
[20:17] | Can you feel my forehead… | 能摸下我额头不? |
[20:19] | – Yeah. – Just for a second? | – 好啊 – 摸一下 |
[20:20] | Like, I’m… It’s all pain. | 头好痛 |
[20:22] | – Let’s see. – Like, right here. | 我看下 |
[20:24] | Oh, yeah. Ooh, I don’t want to get too close, | 我可不想靠你太近 |
[20:26] | ’cause you’ve definitely got a bad case | 很明显 你病得很严重 |
[20:29] | of “I don’t want to go to this party-itis.” | “我可不想去派对综合症” |
[20:30] | A severe case. Okay, you know what? | – 很严重 – 好吧 我跟你说 |
[20:32] | – What? – I don’t want to go. | – 啥? – 我就是不想去 |
[20:34] | I can’t go there and act like everything’s okay. | 我不想去那儿 还要假装若无其事 |
[20:37] | Okay? Julia will understand. It’s fine. | 行不? Julia会理解的 没啥的 |
[20:39] | Oh, yeah. Come on, I mean, it’s Julia. | 对 没错 不是Julia组织的嘛 |
[20:40] | I mean, she’s the most easygoing person in the world. | 世界上最好相处的人啊 |
[20:44] | Honey, haddie looked so happy. | 宝贝 Haddie看起来很开心 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:48] | [Cell phone rings] | |
[20:51] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[20:53] | – Who is that? – Hey. Hello? | – 谁啊? – 喂 你好? |
[20:55] | – Zeek? – What’s up? | – 啥事啊? |
[20:56] | Is Max okay? | Max没事吧? |
[20:57] | – Yeah. – Is it Julia? | – 好 – 是Julia吗? |
[20:59] | The party’s canceled, isn’t it? | 派对取消了 是不? |
[21:01] | No, I get it, I think. | 不 我知道了 |
[21:02] | I bet the party’s canceled. | 肯定是说派对取消了 |
[21:03] | I don’t have to go. Okay, all right. | – 我就不用去了 – 好的 没事 |
[21:04] | No, it’s not a problem. | 不 这不是问题 |
[21:06] | I will be there as soon as I can, okay? | 我立马过去 好不? |
[21:07] | All right, bye. Who was that? | – 没关系 再见 – 谁打来的? |
[21:08] | That was Cory from work. | 公司的Cory |
[21:10] | He wants me to come to the office immediately. | 他让我赶快去公司 |
[21:11] | – It’s Saturday. Why are you… – Yeah, I know. | – 今天是星期六 为啥非得去? – 我知道 |
[21:12] | Because he says he’s figured it all out. | 因为他说他全想明白了 |
[21:14] | Figured what out? | 想明白啥啊? |
[21:16] | Shoes. | 鞋子 |
[21:18] | Hey, Max, come here | Max 过来 |
[21:20] | and help me set up the tent, will you? | 帮我搭帐篷 |
[21:22] | And then we can go fishing. | 弄好了咱就去钓鱼 |
[21:23] | You said we could look for bugs. | 你说咱可以找虫子的 |
[21:25] | Yeah, but I think we should get the camp ready | 是啊 |
[21:27] | while we still have light here, grandson. | 但咱得趁着天亮 先搭好帐篷 |
[21:29] | I want to look for bugs now, though. | 但我现在就想找虫子 |
[21:31] | Well, maximo, I could really use your help over here. | Maximo 你得过来帮我 |
[21:34] | Come on, now. We’re a team. | 快过来 咱可是个团队 |
[21:36] | If we’re a team, then how about we look for bugs first, | 咱是个团队啊 |
[21:38] | then set up the tent? | 那能不能先找虫子再搭帐篷? |
[21:43] | Why can’t we eat anything? | 我们为啥不能先吃啊? |
[21:45] | Because I’m sure she’ll be here any minute, | 她一会儿就到啦 |
[21:46] | and then she gets to see… We can’t eat that? | 然后她就会看到… |
[21:48] | How beautifully it’s all presented. | 这些摆得有多好看 |
[21:49] | – What about that? – Not getting anything yet. | 这个呢? |
[21:51] | Jules, can I get a little more? | Jules 再给我点儿行吗? |
[21:53] | – Yeah. Is it minty enough? – It’s delicious. | – 薄荷味不够浓吗? – 很好吃 |
[21:55] | Did Crosby tell you about all her food allergies and stuff? | Crosby告诉过你她吃对啥过敏吗? |
[21:57] | – What? – Dairy, nuts, shellfish. | – 啥? – 奶制品 坚果和贝类 |
[22:00] | Are you kidding? I made… | 开玩笑的吧? 我做了… |
[22:02] | Okay, I made crab cakes. Lemons, limes. | – 蟹饼 – 柠檬 酸橙 |
[22:04] | That’s everything. | 都是这类东西 |
[22:05] | That’s dairy. She’s got something, I think. | 这是奶制品 |
[22:08] | [Laughing] | 总有点儿她能吃的吧 |
[22:09] | It’s just so easy. | 骗她真是容易 |
[22:11] | It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. | 小菜一碟啊 |
[22:12] | You’re a bad, bad person. | 你真是坏透了 |
[22:14] | It looks really good. I can’t wait to eat. | 看起来好好吃 我快忍不住了 |
[22:15] | Yeah, it’s delicious. I don’t deserve that. | – 确实很美味 – 别老骗我 |
[22:18] | Is it always like this? Am I always that gullible? | 我一直都是这样吗? 这么容易上当? |
[22:19] | It’s just like… | 就像… |
[22:21] | Haddie’s doing well, you know, so don’t worry. | Haddie一切都好 别担心了 |
[22:23] | I know it’s crazy, but she’s doing great. | 我知道听起来有点别扭 但她表现不错 |
[22:25] | Thanks. Thanks for, um, | 谢谢 谢谢你们… |
[22:27] | you know, looking out for her. Appreciate it. | 这么照顾她 我们很感激 |
[22:29] | – I’ve been there. – Yeah. | – 我也经历过 – 那就好 |
[22:32] | You know, if I told you how many times | 如果我告诉你们 |
[22:34] | this one here ran away from home… | 这位离家出走过多少次 |
[22:36] | – Mom. – You wouldn’t believe it. | – 妈 – 你们肯定不会相信 |
[22:37] | – Not this one. – Not that one. | – 不是我 – 不是她 |
[22:39] | You managed somehow to make me feel | 你成功地让我觉得 |
[22:40] | like a really rotten mother, you know? | 我是个非常不称职的母亲 |
[22:43] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[22:44] | Well, I don’t really feel like a rotten mother, | 我不觉得自己不称职 |
[22:47] | but sorry you felt like that. | 很抱歉给你这种错觉 |
[22:50] | I didn’t mean you. I was talking about me. | 我没说你 我说我自己呢 |
[22:53] | Mm. | 好吧 |
[22:56] | Can we just talk about something different, you know? | 我们能不能换个话题? |
[22:58] | I’d kind of like to take the night off | 我希望这个晚上轻松一点 |
[23:00] | from thinking about my teenage daughter and her problems. | 不去想我那个未成年的女儿 和她惹的麻烦 |
[23:02] | Let’s not talk about any kids at all. | 咱别再提孩子了 |
[23:03] | Absolutely. This is carefree night. | – 绝对不提 – 今天是放松之夜 |
[23:06] | [Doorbell rings] This is ladies’ night. | 也是女士之夜 |
[23:08] | We’re gonna have girls’ night. | 今晚是女人的天下 |
[23:09] | Let’s make… Hello, hello! | 你们好 |
[23:11] | – Hi! – Hey, ladies. | – 你好啊 – 大家好啊 |
[23:12] | – There she is, the bride-to-be! | 这个准新娘终于来了 |
[23:15] | Of course, the lady of the hour. | 当然了 今天只有女孩子们 |
[23:18] | Hello! | 嗨 |
[23:19] | Hello. Everyone looks gorgeous. | 你好 大家气色都不错嘛 |
[23:22] | – Okay, so the bride-to-be has to wear this! | 那么准新娘一定得带上这个 |
[23:25] | Oh, wow. | 天啊 |
[23:27] | – It’s your party! – I’ll just put it… | – 这可是为你准备的派对 – 我现在就带上 |
[23:29] | Uh, I need a mirror to put it on. | 但是得有个镜子 |
[23:30] | After you have a drink. | 还是先来喝一杯吧 |
[23:32] | – And a drink. – A drink. | – 喝一杯 – 当然要喝 |
[23:33] | – Yes. Yes, yes, yes. – I made mojitos. | – 好耶好耶 – 我准备了门吉托酒(一种鸡尾酒) |
[23:36] | – And they’re good. – They are good, right? | – 好喝得不得了 |
[23:37] | Yeah. | – 确实好喝 |
[23:39] | We also have red wine, white wine. | 我们还准备了红酒和白酒 |
[23:41] | – Oh, I’m coming. – Okay, do you want a mojito? | – 我来啦 – 你要门吉托吗? |
[23:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:49] | Hey. You wanted to talk to me? | 嗨 你想跟我谈谈? |
[23:51] | I figured it out. | 我想明白了 |
[23:52] | You figured what out… Cold fusion? | 想明白啥 冷聚变? |
[23:55] | [Pen clatters] | (常温常压的核聚变 尚在假说阶段) |
[23:56] | No. | 不是 |
[23:57] | I figured out what to do with the company. | 我知道公司下一步该啥发展了 |
[23:59] | Oh, okay. What, uh… | 好吧 那… |
[24:01] | What’s, uh… what’s all this? | 那这都是啥? |
[24:03] | All right, check it out. This is where we started. | 你看看 咱是从这儿起步的 |
[24:05] | One store on university Avenue | 在University大道开了第一家店 |
[24:07] | with one shoe… One brilliant, brilliant design. | 只卖一种款式的鞋子 那款超赞 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I know, I was there. | 我知道 当时我在场 |
[24:12] | I know you were, man. | 我知道你在 |
[24:13] | I know you were. | 我知道 |
[24:14] | And then we expanded. | 然后我们开始扩大规模 |
[24:16] | Two stores, three stores yep. | – 两家 三家 – 没错 |
[24:19] | Then we started selling to chain stores. | 接着在连锁商店出售 |
[24:21] | Then there’s the online store, right? | 后来开了网店 对吧? |
[24:23] | The t&s cross-trainer. – Yeah. | – T&S多功能鞋 – 对 |
[24:25] | The t&s air Walker. | T&S气垫鞋 |
[24:26] | Yeah, well, you know, we were diversifying | 对 |
[24:27] | the product line at the time. | 当时我们实行了产品多样化 |
[24:29] | – And we wiped out, dude. – It was a big seller. | – 老兄 然后我们就垮了啊 – 那款鞋卖得很好 |
[24:31] | Who cares? | 那又有啥用 |
[24:32] | We lost the magic. | 我们放弃了拳头产品 |
[24:34] | Gimmicks, man… | 花招… |
[24:36] | Gimmicks, they’re just… Oh, I can’t stand them. | 现在这些都是花招 我真是受不了了 |
[24:41] | When I bought my first pair of t&s shoes, | 我第一次买T&S鞋的时候 |
[24:43] | I was like, “yes, this is me. | 真的觉得它就是我要找的鞋子 |
[24:47] | This is who I am.” | 也是最适合我的鞋子 |
[24:48] | And look at us now. | 但是再看看现在 |
[24:50] | Look at what we’ve become… | 看看咱成啥样了 |
[24:53] | Just gimmicks… | 都是花招 |
[24:54] | – Uh-huh. [Wrapper crinkles] | |
[24:56] | – And clutter. – Okay. | – 还乱七八糟的 – 好吧 |
[24:57] | We totally lost our way, man. | 老兄 |
[25:00] | Mmm. [Wrapper crinkles] | 咱完全迷失方向了 |
[25:03] | Edible? | 要吃吗? (Edible可作名词 可食用大麻) |
[25:05] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[25:07] | In 1999, I bought my first pair | 九九年我买了我第一双T&S冲浪鞋 |
[25:09] | of t&s surf-riders, | |
[25:11] | the best damn sandal ever made, man. | 那真是史上最好的凉鞋 |
[25:12] | Agreed. That was a great shoe. | 那款鞋子确实不错 |
[25:14] | It was a great shoe. | 相当不错啊 |
[25:17] | One shoe… One shoe, dude… | 老兄 一款 只要做出一款 |
[25:20] | That is our mission. – Mm-hmm. | 这就是咱的使命 |
[25:22] | Well, you know, Cory, | Cory 是这样 |
[25:26] | that’s just not the way this business | 现在这种模式已经不管用了 |
[25:28] | really works anymore. | |
[25:29] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[25:30] | It’s what made t&s great. | 这款鞋让咱们公司声名大振 |
[25:32] | It’ll be what makes it great again. | 也必定会让公司东山再起 |
[25:39] | – Something to think about. – I know. | – 还有件事得考虑 – 我知道 |
[25:42] | By the time jabbar goes to college, | 到Jabbar上大学的时候 |
[25:43] | who knows how expensive it’ll be? | 还不知道得多贵呢 |
[25:45] | Oh, that’s what I’m dealing with right now. | 现在我正头疼这事呢 |
[25:46] | I quit my job with Adam | 我辞了Adam那边的工作 |
[25:48] | because I make more in tips at the bar. | 因为在酒吧能赚到更多小费 |
[25:49] | It’s not my dream, but what are you gonna do? | 这不是我的梦想 但又能咋办呢? |
[25:52] | Well, now you have time to pursue your dream. | 现在你有时间去实现梦想啦 |
[25:54] | Oh, okay, mom. | 好吧 老妈 |
[25:55] | – Okay. – I’ll do that between shifts. | 我也只有倒班的时候去实现了 |
[25:56] | I was thinking before dessert | 咱吃甜点和打开礼物之前 |
[25:58] | and before we open your presents, | |
[25:59] | we would play this game. | 先玩玩这个游戏吧 |
[26:01] | “Table topics… | “桌边话题…聊天好帮手” |
[26:02] | Questions to start great conversations.” | |
[26:04] | So let’s go to the table. | 那咱去桌边… |
[26:06] | Wait, we’re at the table, and we have topics. | 等等 我们本来就在桌边讨论话题呢 |
[26:08] | Yes, but we’re done with dinner, | 但咱已经吃过饭了啊 |
[26:10] | and we’re gonna go to that table. | 本来就要过那边去 |
[26:11] | We’re having a conversation. | 我们正说话呢 |
[26:12] | And this is gonna be another different, fun conversation. | 但那个不一样 而且很有意思 |
[26:14] | Oh! A different, fun one, okay. | 不一样而且有意思 那好吧 |
[26:16] | Come on, let’s go. It will be fun. | 来嘛来嘛 肯定很好玩儿 |
[26:18] | – Oh, my goodness. – “Table topics.” | – 我的天啊 – 桌边话题 |
[26:20] | Can’t wait. | 等不及啦 |
[26:22] | Jules Uh, hey, Jules, you know what? | |
[26:24] | I’m actually gonna head out. I’ve… I’m… | 我得走了 我有点… |
[26:26] | – Oh, Kristina. – I’m so tired. | – 我很累 |
[26:28] | I’ve had just a really long week, and I’m… | 这个漫长的星期好不容易熬过去了 |
[26:30] | I’m sorry. You’re missing dessert. | – 真不好意思 – 那你不吃甜点了 |
[26:32] | I know. Save me some. | 我知道 给我留点儿 |
[26:33] | Let her go. | 让她走吧 |
[26:34] | [Whispering] She has a lot on her mind. | 她现在心事重重的 |
[26:37] | I’m sorry. What, Camille? I… | Camille 不好意思 你说啥? |
[26:39] | Did you say something? | 你刚才说啥了? |
[26:41] | ‘Cause I’m… | 我好像… |
[26:43] | [Normal voice] I just said you have a lot on your mind, | 我就说你现在有心事 |
[26:45] | and if you want to go, you should be able to go. | 你想走的话就走好了 |
[26:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:50] | Dinner was delicious. | 晚饭很可口 |
[26:52] | I’ll see ya. | 改天见 |
[26:57] | [Door opens, closes] | |
[27:01] | – No, you got to go in that half-pipe. | 不 你得爬上那个半管 |
[27:03] | You got to go in from the top. | 你从上边进去 |
[27:04] | [Doorbell rings] Yeah, I saw the barrel. | 我看见桶啦 |
[27:06] | If you go over… Hit pause. | 如果你过去的话…先暂停下 |
[27:07] | [Knock at door] If you Ollie it, | 如果你翱骊过去 |
[27:09] | you get extra points. | 会加分的 (一种滑板动作) |
[27:10] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[27:12] | I just got called into the office. | 刚才老板叫我去办公室 |
[27:13] | It was a total ambush. It was unbelievable. | 突然找我 真不敢相信 |
[27:16] | But it was pretty mind-blowing too, | 但挺让人耳目一新的 |
[27:17] | because you remember that boss that I have | 你们记得我老板吧? |
[27:18] | who I think is an idiot, but he… | 我觉得他就是个白痴 |
[27:20] | You don’t remember that guy? | 你不记得他了? |
[27:21] | Well, he’s not an idiot. | 好吧 他没那么白痴 |
[27:22] | I mean, he is, but he’s not. | 我意思是 他确实是个白痴 但表现得不怎么像 |
[27:24] | He’s got all these wacked-out charts | 他弄了好多奇怪的表格 |
[27:26] | and mumbo jumbo drawn all over his office walls. | 在他办公室的墙上胡写乱画 |
[27:28] | It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever | 刚开始听着完全没有头绪 |
[27:30] | until, bam, it hits me like a rainbow. | 可”砰”的一下 我恍然大悟了 |
[27:32] | You know? You know how you always think | 就像你一直觉得草是绿的 |
[27:34] | the grass is greener, but you get there, and it’s not? | 但到眼前时 却发现自己错了? |
[27:36] | Well, he’s right. He’s right. | 他是对的 他说对了 |
[27:38] | – Hit you like a rainbow? – Yeah, he’s right. | – 恍然大悟啊? – 他是对的 |
[27:41] | The grass is greener when we get back to basics at t&s, okay? | 公司回到原点 就会发现那儿的草其实更绿 |
[27:44] | Although one shoe, which is what he wants to do, | 他想专做一款鞋子 |
[27:46] | that’s insane. | 虽然听起来很疯狂 |
[27:47] | That in-sane… | 太疯狂了 |
[27:50] | One shoe. | 只做一款鞋 |
[27:51] | But we do have to get back to the core, you know, | 但言归正传 |
[27:53] | of what t&s is, you know what I’m saying? | 咱得知道T&S到底是啥 |
[27:54] | Let me take a look at your eyes. | 让我看看你的眼睛 |
[27:55] | Ow, God! | 天啊 |
[27:57] | Double rainbow, let me look at your eyes. | 还恍然大悟 我看看你眼睛 |
[27:59] | What are you doing to my face? | 你要干啥啊? |
[28:00] | What have you consumed? You’re… | 你吃了点儿啥啊? 你… |
[28:02] | You’re wasted, right? | 你吸毒啦? |
[28:03] | No, I’m not. | 没有啊 |
[28:05] | Listen, you’re… Are you stoned? | 那你嗑药了? |
[28:06] | Come on, please, Crosby. | 得了吧 Crosby |
[28:08] | Is it… What is that? | 这是啥啊? |
[28:09] | Can I have that? Hey! Where did you get this? | – 还给我 – 哪来的? |
[28:11] | My boss gave it to me. | 老板给我的 |
[28:12] | – Your boss gave you this? – Yeah. | – 你老板给你的? – 是的 |
[28:14] | Your boss gave you a lollipop. | 你老板给你棒棒糖吃 |
[28:15] | Yeah, it’s tangerine. | 还是橘子味的 |
[28:16] | – You see this? – It’s tangerine. | – 瞧见没? – 橘子味的 |
[28:18] | Joel, taste it. It’s tangerine. | Joel 尝尝 |
[28:19] | I’m not gonna taste it. | 我才不要 |
[28:20] | Adam, do you know what an edible is? | Adam 你知道可食用大麻是啥吗? |
[28:23] | I know what an edible complex is. | 我知道可食用复合物是啥 |
[28:26] | [Laughing] | |
[28:28] | [Laughing] | |
[28:29] | Joel got it. | Joel明白了 |
[28:31] | You don’t even… You’re… | 你不…你… |
[28:33] | Buddy, you’re… | 伙计 你… |
[28:34] | You’re high. | 你是嗨上了 |
[28:37] | Edible marijuana… That’s what this is. | 这就是可食用大麻… |
[28:39] | This is medicinal marijuana, | 就是医用大麻 |
[28:41] | and I don’t think you… He drugged me? | – 我觉得… – 他给我下药了 |
[28:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:44] | Seriously, he slipped me a Mickey? | 他真的给我下药了? |
[28:46] | I’m high. You’re high. | – 我是嗨上了啊 |
[28:50] | [Laughing] | – 对 |
[29:14] | Why am I the only one that thinks | 为啥只有我觉得总有一天会出这事? |
[29:16] | that this is an accident waiting to happen? | |
[29:20] | You don’t. | 你不觉得 |
[29:22] | Adam doesn’t. | Adam也不觉得 |
[29:25] | Haddie definitely doesn’t. | Haddie肯定不觉得 |
[29:30] | I just know in my gut, Camille, | Camille 我的直觉告诉我 |
[29:32] | that I’m right about this. | 我是对的 |
[29:34] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[29:40] | I just… | 我只是… |
[29:46] | [Crying] | 我带Adam来过这儿 还带Crosby和Drew来过 |
[30:03] | And now you, grandson. | 现在轮到乖孙子你啦 |
[30:07] | And every time I’m up here, it’s just so beautiful. | 这儿总是那么美 |
[30:14] | I wish that my life had that kind of clarity. | 要是我的生活也这样清晰就好了 |
[30:24] | When I got back from Vietnam, | 从越南回来 |
[30:26] | my life was a mess. | 生活就变得一团糟 |
[30:28] | I was a mess. | 我自己也是 |
[30:31] | Your grandmother… She hung in there, though. | 你奶奶却一直坚持着 |
[30:37] | She just loved me, and… | 她很爱我 |
[30:41] | She wouldn’t let me go. | 她不会放开我的 |
[30:45] | I think she saved my life. | 是她救了我啊 |
[30:48] | Have we done everything we’re supposed to do? | 要做的事都做完了吗? |
[30:53] | We haven’t had our hot chocolate yet. | 咱还没喝热巧克力呢 |
[30:55] | You said if I wasn’t having a good time, | 你说过要我觉得无趣 |
[30:57] | I could go home. | 就可以回家 |
[30:59] | – You’re not having a good time? – No. | – 你觉得无趣吗? – 是的 |
[31:02] | That’s probably my fault. | 估计是我的错吧 |
[31:04] | I talk too much. | 我话太多了 |
[31:05] | I just really want to go home. | 我真的很想回家 |
[31:08] | Well, we got to finish the marshmallows, | 咱的棉花糖还没吃完呢 |
[31:10] | and we’re gonna count the stars. | 我们还可以数星星 |
[31:11] | I’m done with the marshmallows. | 我不想吃棉花糖了 |
[31:13] | What about counting the stars? | 数星星呢? |
[31:15] | I just want to go home! Now! | 我只想回家 现在就回 |
[31:18] | I want to go home. | I want to go home. 我要回家 我要回家 |
[31:21] | – Hey, Max. – I want to go home! | – 我要回家 |
[31:22] | I want to go home! | 我要回家! |
[31:23] | I want to go home! | I want to go home! 我要回家! 我要回家! |
[31:25] | – Max! – I want to go home! | – 我要回家! |
[31:27] | I want to go home! | I want to go home! 我要回家! 我要回家! |
[31:29] | I want | I want to go home! |
[31:31] | to go home! I want to go home! | |
[31:34] | What historical time period would you love to live in? | 你想回到从前哪个时代? |
[31:36] | That one’s so boring. | 这太无趣了 |
[31:38] | Anything? A step up. Let’s… | 快说 快说… |
[31:40] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[31:41] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[31:42] | Got room for two more in the game? | 还有我俩的位置吗? |
[31:44] | Hi. I’m so sorry that I ruined your party. | 抱歉 我差点毁了你派对 |
[31:46] | I hope I didn’t ruin it. | 希望我没有毁了它 |
[31:47] | You didn’t ruin anything, girl. Sit down. | 没有啦 快坐下 |
[31:49] | – Can I play? – Have a seat! | – 我能加入吗? – 坐下吧 |
[31:51] | We’ve been having fun. | 我们玩得正高兴呢 |
[31:53] | Okay, here’s the next question. Ready? | 好了 下一个问题 准备好了吗? |
[31:54] | If you could bring one fashion accessory | 如果你只能带一样时尚配饰 |
[31:56] | to a desert island, what would it be? | 去一个荒岛上 你会带啥? |
[31:57] | A phone to call somebody | 电话 |
[31:59] | to get me off the desert island. | 打给其他人带我离开 |
[32:00] | Why would you need | 去荒岛带时尚配饰干啥? |
[32:02] | a fashion accessory on a desert island? | |
[32:03] | – I don’t know. – I’d bring a six-pack. | – 不知道 – 我会带半打饮料吧 |
[32:05] | I’m gonna do an eyelash curler. | 我要睫毛夹 |
[32:07] | See, eyelash curler. Jasmine’s playing the game. | 睫毛夹 Jasmine才是认真在玩儿呢 |
[32:10] | An eyelash curler. | 睫毛夹 |
[32:12] | Uh, hey, ladies. [Door closes] | 嗨 大家好 |
[32:15] | Hey, the boys are here. | 他们来了 |
[32:16] | – Hey, uh… – What are you doing here? | 你们咋来了? |
[32:18] | You can’t be here. I know we can’t, but… | – 你们不该来的 – 我知道 |
[32:20] | Well, babe. What is happening? | 咋回事? |
[32:21] | – You okay? – Hi. | – 你还好吧? – 嗨 |
[32:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[32:23] | Oh, God, can you get them out of here, please? | 你们能离开这儿吗? |
[32:26] | Is everything okay? | 没出啥事吧? |
[32:27] | – You look beautiful. – Thank you. | – 你真漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[32:29] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 咋回事? |
[32:31] | Why are you… Nothin’. | 没事 |
[32:33] | This is not supposed to happen right now. | 不该这样的啊 |
[32:34] | Everything is not all right. | 一切都不正常 |
[32:35] | – It’s not all right? – It’s not. | – 都不正常? – 对 |
[32:37] | I mean, everybody’s fine… | 我的意思是 大家都很好 |
[32:38] | – Okay. – As in safe. | – 好吧 – 都好好的 |
[32:39] | Just hold me. | 抱抱我 |
[32:41] | – Honey, what’s wrong? – Just for a second. | – 亲爱的 咋了啊? – 一会儿就好 |
[32:43] | – Are you okay? – Is he okay? | – 你咋了? – 他还好吧? |
[32:44] | – Ohh! – He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[32:46] | He’s beyond fine. | 好得不行啊 |
[32:47] | – Adam! – I’m so confused. | – 我被搞晕了 |
[32:49] | Okay, that’s for the guests of the party. | 那是派对上吃的 |
[32:50] | [Mouth full] I’m just hungry, Julia. | Julia 我很饿 |
[32:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:56] | Honey, I’m scared. Of what? | – 宝贝 我好害怕 – 怕啥啊? |
[32:58] | Of us just splitting apart at the seams. | 怕咱会分开 |
[33:00] | We’ve never disagreed about anything like this before. | 咱从没这样意见不合过 |
[33:04] | He… he’s a little more paranoid than normal. | 他是有点儿妄想狂了 |
[33:07] | – Yeah. – Why? | – 对 – 为啥啊? |
[33:08] | [Whispering] Because he’s… he’s baked. | 他嗨高了 |
[33:10] | ‘Cause I’m baked. | 没错 |
[33:12] | – You’re stoned? – [Laughing] | 你嗑药了? |
[33:15] | – I feel like I’m on grass. – My boss drugged me. | – 我觉得好像自己嗑药一样 – 我老板给我下药了 |
[33:17] | – Huh? – My boss drugged me. | 我老板下的药 |
[33:19] | – I’m not surprised. – And I wanted to see you. | – 完全可以理解 – 我想见你 |
[33:21] | So then my friends brought me here. | 所以他们带我来这儿了 |
[33:22] | I mean, they’re my brother and my brother-in-law. | 他们是我弟弟和妹夫嘛 |
[33:25] | – That’s so flattering. – That’s so sweet. | 真贴心啊 |
[33:26] | Julia, these are really good. | Julia 这真好吃 |
[33:28] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:29] | Do you have any more? | 还有吗? |
[33:30] | – No, I don’t. – These are delish! | – 没了 – 太好吃了 |
[33:31] | Come on, Julia! | 拜托了 Julia! |
[33:33] | Did you make them? Yes. | – 是你做的? – 是啊 |
[33:34] | You’re a good cook. | 厨艺不错 |
[33:35] | – In the kitchen. – Ah, the kitchen! | – 厨房里有 – 厨房里啊 |
[33:37] | – Whoo! – Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[33:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[33:41] | Hi. How’s your party? | 嗨 玩得开心吗? |
[33:42] | Fabulous. | 开心死了 |
[33:43] | – Ohh! – Okay, no. | 别 |
[33:45] | Adam Oh, Adam, no, that’s not for you! | |
[33:47] | Oh! | 别 不是给你吃的 |
[33:48] | You guys, these crab cakes are orgasmic. | 这蟹饼太棒了 |
[33:51] | Thank you. I worked really hard on those, but… | 谢谢 我做了很久的 |
[33:53] | Hey, Tory… Cory told me you quit. | Tory…Cory说你辞职了 |
[33:56] | Ugh. I… yeah. | 对 |
[33:57] | I just want you to know that I support | 不管你干啥 |
[33:59] | whatever you choose to do next, ’cause you are like the great wandering braverman, | 我都支持你 |
[34:02] | and I love you, okay? | 我爱你 |
[34:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Who wants pizza? | 谁想吃比萨? |
[34:07] | Okay, why don’t you guys take Adam home | 你们带他回家吧 |
[34:09] | and order some pizza? | 然后订个比萨吃 |
[34:11] | Because if you happened to read the embossed invitation, | 因为请帖上有写仅限女性啊 |
[34:12] | this is… this is a female-only evening. | |
[34:15] | This event is girls only. Julia, look at him. | – 这是女士之夜啊 – Julia 你看他 |
[34:17] | Julia, I am never leaving this kitchen. | Julia 我不会离开厨房的 |
[34:20] | I am hungry, and this is the best food ever. | 我饿了 |
[34:23] | [David bowie’s let’s dance] | 这儿有好吃的 |
[34:25] | – Uh-oh! Braverman favorite pastime! | Braverman家最爱的消遣哦 |
[34:29] | It’s time to open presents. | 去拆礼物吧 |
[34:31] | Oh, no! Oh, chippendales. | – 不要啊 – Chippendales啊(美脱衣舞男团体) |
[34:33] | Oh, no, be my boyfriend, mom, let’s go. | 当我的舞伴 妈 咱也来 |
[34:37] | This is so weird. | 太诡异了 |
[34:39] | – Get it. – Are you… | 你… |
[34:42] | I’m not dancing. Here you go. | 我不跳舞 给你吃 |
[34:44] | You are so weird. | 你太诡异了 |
[34:46] | Who are you? | 你谁啊? |
[34:47] | Princess Leia. | Leia公主 |
[34:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | (出自<星际大战>) |
[34:50] | My crotch is vibrating. | 我的裤裆在动 |
[34:51] | – Honey, it’s your phone. – Honey. | – 宝贝 是你的手机响了 – 宝贝 |
[34:53] | There’s nothing vibrating here. | 哪有东西在震动 |
[34:54] | I got… I got it. | 知道了 |
[34:56] | Ay, yi, yi. | |
[34:58] | Holy crap, it’s dad. | 天啊 是爸爸 |
[34:59] | I’m gonna answer this. Honey, I should talk to him. | 我来接 宝贝 我得和他谈谈 |
[35:02] | No, honey. I’ve got it, I’ve got it. | 不 亲爱的 我来 |
[35:03] | I’ve got it, I’m okay. I’ve got it. | 我来接 我没事 |
[35:05] | Hey, can we turn down the music? | 先把音乐关小点儿吧? |
[35:06] | It’s dad. It’s probably about Max. | – 爸打来的 – 可能是Max有事 |
[35:09] | Hold on, hold on, okay. [Ringing continues] | 等等 等等 |
[35:11] | You shouldn’t let him answer it. | 你不该让他接的 |
[35:12] | – I know I shouldn’t. – Hello. | – 我知道 – 你好 |
[35:14] | Hey, Sonny. Oh, boy, do we have a problem. | 儿子啊 有点儿麻烦 |
[35:16] | – What? – Max wants to come home. | – 咋了? – Max想回家 |
[35:18] | Well, what’s the problem? | 咋回事? |
[35:19] | Well, look, kid, I did everything | 好吧 |
[35:22] | he wanted to do, all right? | 他想干啥 我们就干啥 |
[35:23] | I mean, we got here, he wanted to look for bugs | 一到这儿 他不搭帐篷就想找虫子 |
[35:25] | before we pitched the tent… I did that. | 我照做了 |
[35:27] | He wanted to have the marshmallows | 还没数星星 |
[35:28] | before we counted the stars… I did that. | 就想吃棉花糖 我也照做 |
[35:30] | Come on, I’ve done everything he wanted to do. | 我尽力了 |
[35:32] | Yeah. Dad, you gave him his paycheck | 爸 |
[35:34] | before he did his work. | 你这是先奖励后做事 |
[35:35] | You have to do it the other way around. | 你得反着来 |
[35:37] | Okay, don’t tell me. | 好吧 别跟我说 |
[35:38] | That’s in Kristina’s instruction manual, isn’t it? | Kristina都写进那本小册子了 |
[35:40] | Yeah. You have to read that manual right now. | 你得马上读一读 |
[35:41] | I want to talk to Max. Cover to cover. | – 我想和Max说说 – 从头到尾都要读 |
[35:43] | I told him that. Yeah, sure. | – 我跟他说了 – 好吧 |
[35:44] | Max, your dad wants to talk to you. | Max 你爸找你 |
[35:48] | There you go. | 给你 |
[35:51] | – Hey, Max. – Uh-huh? | |
[35:52] | Hey, buddy, what’s the problem? | 有啥问题吗? |
[35:54] | – I-I just really want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[35:56] | – [Whispers] Wants to go home. – Oh, honey, then let him. | – 他想回家 – 亲爱的 让他回来吧 |
[35:59] | Let him. I’ll go pick him up. | 我去接他 |
[36:02] | Max, I tell you what. | Max 我跟你说 |
[36:04] | If you want to come home, you absolutely can. | 如果你真想回家 也可以 |
[36:06] | But if you do, | – 没错 – 但要是你回来了 |
[36:09] | you’re gonna miss something really special. | 你会错过很多美妙的事的 |
[36:11] | What? | 比如说? |
[36:13] | In the morning | 早晨醒来 |
[36:15] | when the sun comes up on the creek, | 当阳光洒在河面上 |
[36:17] | all the lacewings come out… | 成千上万只的草蛉飞舞着 |
[36:19] | Hundreds of them, thousands. | |
[36:21] | And do you still have that specimen jar with you, | 妈妈帮你打包的标本瓶你带了吗? |
[36:23] | the one that mom packed for you? | |
[36:25] | – Yeah, I’ve got it. – Okay. | – 带着呢 – 好的 |
[36:26] | Do you want to collect some, | 你不想收集几只吗? |
[36:27] | put them in a jar, and then bring them home? | 放在罐子里带回来? |
[36:29] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 想啊 – 好的 |
[36:31] | Well, the decision is yours, | 你自己决定吧 |
[36:32] | but I know I would really like to see | 我是很想看看你带回来的小生灵的 |
[36:34] | a couple of those bad boys. | |
[36:41] | Okay, we can stay. | 好吧 咱就待这儿吧 |
[37:46] | I’m so excited to see him. | 好激动啊 |
[37:47] | [Horn honks] Hey! | 嗨 |
[37:48] | – Hi, guys. – Whoo-hoo. All right. | – 嗨 – 好吧 |
[37:50] | Max. Hey. | -嗨 |
[37:53] | Hi, buddy. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[37:54] | Look. I caught 40 of ’em. | 看 我抓了四十只 |
[37:55] | – Really? You did it. – 40? Wow. | – 真的吗? – 四十只? |
[37:57] | – All right. – What are these called? | – 很好 – 他们叫啥啊? |
[37:59] | – Lacewings. | – Lacewings. – 草蛉 – 草蛉 |
[38:00] | – Lacewings? – Yes. | – 草蛉? – 对 |
[38:01] | They’re like little grasshoppers. | 长得像蚂蚱一样 |
[38:02] | No, no, they’re not like grasshoppers at all. | 不 不 一点也不像 |
[38:05] | Okay, let’s get you inside and get you cleaned up. | 好吧 你进去洗洗干净吧 |
[38:06] | No, I don’t want to get cleaned up. | 我才不想洗呢 |
[38:08] | – Max, they look great. – Say thanks to grandpa. | – Max 太棒了 – 跟爷爷说谢谢 |
[38:10] | Thanks, grandpa. [Door opens, closes] | 谢谢爷爷 |
[38:11] | – Mm-hmm. | |
[38:15] | Well, grandpa? | 爷爷 |
[38:17] | [Laughs] | |
[38:18] | You did it. You took Max camping. | 你做到了 你带Max去野营了 |
[38:20] | Yeah, yeah, I sure did. | 那是当然 |
[38:22] | Had a few hiccups there. | 虽然有点儿小问题 |
[38:24] | – Mm-hmm. | |
[38:26] | Thanks for the assist. | 多谢帮忙 |
[38:28] | That’s what I’m here for. | 乐意效劳啊 |
[38:32] | Man… | 天啊 |
[38:35] | I got a better idea of what you and Kristina go through. | 我更加理解你和Kristina所经历的了 |
[38:40] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[38:42] | he can be a handful, that’s for sure. | 他有时很让人头疼的 这是肯定的 |
[38:45] | That’s why we sent that instruction manual along. | 所以才给你本小册子嘛 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:51] | Hope you guys had a good time. | 希望你们过得愉快 |
[38:54] | He’s a wonderful boy. | 他是个很好的孩子 |
[39:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:16] | – Hey, Adam? – Yeah? | – 咋啦? |
[39:18] | Haddie’s… | Haddie回来了 |
[39:23] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[39:25] | Uh, thanks for bringing my clothes over. | 谢谢你帮我把衣服拿过来 |
[39:28] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[39:35] | Uh, okay, well, I… | 好吧 我… |
[39:37] | I feel really stupid about telling you | 我说我选Alex而不是你们 |
[39:39] | that I choose Alex over you. | 太傻了 |
[39:41] | It’s ridiculous. I mean… | 太荒谬了 |
[39:43] | It’s okay. It’s fine. | 没事 没事的 |
[39:45] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[39:47] | I miss you. | 我想你们 |
[39:48] | I’m sorry. I’m really sorry | 对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[39:50] | that I said some mean and stupid things to you, | 我说了那些蠢话 |
[39:55] | but also, you know, you guys have to know | 但是 你们得明白 |
[39:58] | that you’re wrong about Alex. | Alex不是像你们想的那样 |
[40:00] | And I am not sorry that I moved out, | 我也不后悔搬出去住 |
[40:05] | and I want you to know that I’m gonna stay at grandma and grandpa’s | 我来告诉你们 |
[40:09] | officially. [Mellow rock music] ♪ ♪ | 我要正式住在爷爷奶奶家了 |
[40:27] | Well, the young sportsman is asleep. | 小闹腾睡着了 |
[40:29] | Mm. | |
[40:31] | Mrs. trussel, look at this. | 性感女神啊 看看你 |
[40:34] | Well, well, where did this come from? | 从哪儿来的啊? |
[40:36] | Just one of my gifts that I didn’t get a chance | 是昨天晚上没能拆开的礼物啊 |
[40:38] | to open last night. | |
[40:39] | – Oh, boy. – Mm-hmm. | 天啊 |
[40:40] | Do you have any more that you want to show me? | 还有其他的给我看吗? |
[40:42] | – Oh, yeah. – Ooh, can I see? | – 当然 – 我能看看吗? |
[40:44] | Shall I do a little lingerie fashion show for you? | 要来场内衣秀吗? |
[40:47] | Yes, please. | 好啊 |
[40:49] | ♪ ♪ | 来吧 |
[40:55] | All right. You ready? | 好了 准备好了吗? |
[40:57] | Life is good. | 生活真美好 |
[40:58] | Mmm! Mm-hmm. | |
[41:00] | I’m feeling it. | 我感觉到了 |
[41:01] | Mmm! Delicious. | – 这件呢? – 太棒了 |
[41:05] | And how about this one? | 这个咋样? |
[41:06] | Yeah, that color makes your whatever pop. | 不错 |
[41:10] | [Laughing] | 这个颜色会显得胸很挺哦 |
[41:11] | All right. | 好啦 |
[41:13] | ♪ ♪ | |
[41:23] | Hey. | |
[41:24] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[41:27] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[41:28] | ♪ ♪ | |
[41:33] | You know, my mom… | 我妈妈十六岁就和我爸爸私奔了 |
[41:34] | Ran away with my dad when she was 16. | |
[41:39] | Yeah, I forget she was that young. | 我都忘了她那时那么年轻 |
[41:44] | He made her so miserable every single day of her life. | 她后来过得非常凄惨 |
[41:48] | Haddie is not gonna run off | Haddie不会和Alex私奔去结婚的 |
[41:51] | and get married to Alex. | |
[41:53] | You don’t know that, honey. | 亲爱的 这你也不知道 |
[41:56] | You should see how she looks at him. | 你没看到她看他的眼神 |
[41:58] | You have no idea. | 你不会懂的 |
[41:59] | Kristina | Kristina, we’re not gonna lose our daughter. |
[42:02] | Okay? | 我们不会失去她的 好吗? |
[42:08] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知道咋办 |
[42:09] | I don’t know what to do right now. | 我不知道现在该咋办了 |
[42:11] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[42:16] | All I know is I miss our little girl, | 我只知道我很想她 |
[42:18] | and I want her to come home. | 想让她回家 |
[42:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |