时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Not pregnant! | 还是没有怀孕! |
[00:02] | – Oh hey… – ?? | – 好吧… – 我已经努力了4个月了 |
[00:04] | I can’t marry someone, who won’t let me make any decisions. | 我不能跟一个 不让我做任何决定的女人结婚 |
[00:08] | Okay? I’m starting to realize that you’re very controlling. | 我觉得你控制欲实在太强了 |
[00:11] | – Do you want this back? – I know that I screwed up. | – 你想要回戒指吗? – 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[00:12] | In a hundred different ways | 我知道我总是搞砸 |
[00:14] | a hundred different times. | |
[00:16] | I’m sorry. I want to be part | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[00:17] | of drew and Amber’s lives, whatever it takes. | 我希望能融入Drew和Amber的生活 不论付出多少都行 |
[00:19] | I remember specifically | 我还清楚记得 |
[00:21] | how things were at home when you were just a baby. | 你还是婴儿的时候 家里的混乱场面呢 |
[00:24] | I’m just saying that he’s changed now. | 他现在改变了 |
[00:26] | I talked to him. He’s different. | 我和他谈过 他与以前不一样了 |
[00:28] | Okay, honey, so far we have 12 rsvps. | 亲爱的 目前为止有12个回复了 |
[00:31] | I need to buy the ingredients for the cake. | 我要买做蛋糕的食材 |
[00:33] | I need to buy bug-themed stuff for goodie bags… | 买虫虫主题的礼物做回礼包 (生日派对小寿星送给参加者的礼物) |
[00:35] | I don’t know about that… | 给孩子们布置游戏屋… |
[00:36] | Organize a craft, and Joel and Julia said | 好在Joel和Julia说会做虫型饼干 |
[00:38] | that they’d make bug-shaped cookies, which is awesome. | 真是太贴心了 |
[00:40] | Why can’t we just buy | 为啥不干脆买点儿 |
[00:41] | bug-shaped cookies from somewhere? | 偏要自己做? |
[00:43] | Think about that sentence. | 瞧你说的傻话 |
[00:45] | It’s here! | 他来了! |
[00:47] | It’s here, and it’s awesome. | 他来了 酷毙了 |
[00:49] | What? | 啥啊? |
[00:51] | Look. Is that… That’s him. | 快看 那不是…就是他 |
[00:53] | That’s the bug guy, and he’s got a giant cricket | 是那个展示虫子的人 |
[00:56] | that moves on his truck. | 他车上有只巨大的蟋蟀 |
[00:58] | It’s so cool! Wow. | 真是太帅了! |
[01:00] | – Oh, my God. – It’s so cool. | – 天啊 – 真是太酷了 |
[01:01] | He’s right. Please, just be… | – 他说的对 – 拜托 不要… |
[01:04] | I’d really rather you didn’t. | 别那样做 |
[01:05] | – Honey. – Look at this! | – 亲爱的 – 快看啊! |
[01:06] | – Max, be careful. – Can you not touch that? | – Max 小心一点儿 – 不要碰它好吗? |
[01:08] | I’m Andy Fitzgerald | 我是Andy Fitzgerald |
[01:09] | from amazing Andy’s wonderful world of bugs. | 来自Andy的神奇虫虫世界 |
[01:12] | Adam… | 我是Adam… |
[01:13] | I have a few things I need to go over with you. | 有些细节问题 还要和你们商量 |
[01:16] | Mom! Dad! | 老爸! 老妈! |
[01:17] | Amazing Andy’s got a little attitude. | 神奇Andy很有性格呢 |
[01:18] | I love this car. | 我爱死这车了 |
[01:19] | Honey, can you get him out of there? | 亲爱的 你能把他带回来吗? |
[01:20] | – Let’s go. – So cool. | – 快回来 – 太帅了 |
[01:22] | Don’t touch the grasshopper. | 别碰那个蚱蜢 |
[01:23] | It’s a cricket, mom. | 妈妈 那是蟋蟀 |
[01:24] | – Well, whatever. – I love this guy. | – 好吧 |
[01:26] | [Door opens] | 管它是啥 – 我爱死这家伙了 |
[01:29] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 儿子 |
[01:30] | – Come on. – Hey, dad. | – 过来 – 爸爸 |
[01:31] | – Stop. – Hey. | – 别拉我 – 嗨 |
[01:34] | We’re gonna get some burgers at Oscar’s | 我们要去Oscar那吃点汉堡 |
[01:36] | and then check out some vinyl at amoeba. | 然后去Amoeba那看看唱片 |
[01:38] | Why don’t you… Why don’t you come with? | 要不你…要不你也来? |
[01:41] | No, I’m really… I’m busy. | 不了 我…我挺忙的 |
[01:43] | But have fun, drew. | 玩开心点儿 Drew |
[01:44] | Not tonight, but have fun. | 她今天没空 你们玩开心点儿 |
[01:46] | Hey, I’m gonna be at work, okay, | 我呢 一会儿要工作 |
[01:48] | so grandpa’s in charge. | 有事找姥爷 |
[01:49] | – Yeah. – Hey, have him back by 10:00, | – 好 – 10点前带他回来 |
[01:52] | all right, Seth? | 好吗 Seth? |
[01:53] | It’s a school night. | 明天还要上学呢 |
[01:54] | You got it, z. | 你说了算 Z |
[01:57] | You didn’t say hi, dad. | 你连个招呼都没打啊 |
[02:00] | [Engine starts] | 爸爸 |
[02:01] | – Does he mean 10:00 A.M.? – Uh, no. | – 他是说早上10点吗? – 当然不是啦 爸 |
[02:06] | It’s really good for him, you know, to see his dad. | 见到他父亲 对他是件好事 |
[02:08] | It really is. | 绝对是 |
[02:12] | Is it? I don’t know. I don’t know. | 是吗? |
[02:19] | ♪ ♪ [Cell phone ringing] | 我可不知道 |
[02:25] | What, Crosby? | Crosby 咋啦? |
[02:26] | This is stupid, okay? | 这太蠢了 不是吗? |
[02:28] | We are fighting over how to load a dishwasher. | 咱为了咋放洗碗机而吵架 |
[02:30] | Oh, so now it’s about the dishwasher? | 现在变成洗碗机的问题了? |
[02:32] | What about all that stuff you said? | 那你说过的那些算啥? |
[02:34] | People say mean stuff | 人们吵架时候总是口不择言 |
[02:36] | when they’re in the middle of a fight, okay? | |
[02:37] | It doesn’t mean we have | 并不意味着咱之间真有问题 |
[02:39] | an actual issue we need to work out. | |
[02:40] | You said that you couldn’t marry a woman like me. | 你亲口说 你不愿意和我这样的女人结婚 |
[02:42] | Yeah, in the middle of an argument. | 是的 但那是气话 |
[02:44] | You also said that I was controlling, | 你还说我是控制狂 |
[02:47] | you were disappearing, | 你渐渐没有存在感 |
[02:48] | and you don’t like my vision for our family. | 而且你不喜欢我对这个家的设想 |
[02:50] | You’re twisting my words right now. | 你这是在我曲解我的话 |
[02:52] | That is not how I feel about you. | 那不是我对你的真实想法 |
[02:53] | Well, then you shouldn’t have said it. | 那你就不该那么说 |
[02:55] | All right, well, you know what, | 好好好 跟你说 |
[02:58] | if I would have known that everything I said | 如果我早知道 我所说的一切 都会成为呈堂证供 |
[02:59] | was gonna be used against me, I would have had a lawyer there. | 我真该请个律师呢 |
[03:02] | Well, how about you call your sister then? | 好啊 |
[03:04] | ♪ I won’t cry, cry, cry ♪ | 那你不如 |
[03:08] | ♪ for you, baby ♪ | 给你的律师姐姐打个电话? |
[03:11] | There will be no deviating from scheduled show time. | 表演时间不能有任何变动 一切要按计划行事 |
[03:14] | – Mm-hmm. – No one is to come | 没问题 |
[03:16] | within ten feet of insects. | 任何人不得出现在虫虫3米之内 |
[03:20] | Outlets must be no more than 15 feet | 表演场地周围4.5米内必须有排水口 |
[03:22] | away from presentation area. | |
[03:24] | Outlets. Grounded outlets. | 就是接地的排水口 |
[03:28] | Minimum of two available outlets is mandatory. | 最少有2个可用的 |
[03:31] | I don’t think we have two outlets | 咱好像没有啊 |
[03:34] | that are 15 feet away… That’s a deal breaker. | – 非要在15英尺之内的话… – 那就不能表演了 |
[03:36] | No, yes, we do. Yes, we do. | 不是的 咱有 |
[03:38] | We have that one by the living room window | 起居室窗户那儿有一个 |
[03:39] | and then the one by the hose. That’s less than 15 feet. | 水龙头那儿也有一个 都在4.5米内 |
[03:41] | Really bad idea to have an outlet by a hose. | 把排水管放在水龙头边上 可不是啥好主意 |
[03:44] | – That’s what I said. – It came like that. | – 我也觉得 – 房子设计就是那样的 |
[03:46] | – It’s workable. – All right. | – 那好吧 可以 – 好的 |
[03:48] | Maximum number of party guests is 25. | 派对最多可以请25人 |
[03:50] | – Um… – Andy, I have | Andy 我有个大家庭 |
[03:53] | kind of a big family, and then his whole class | 而且他的同学都要来 |
[03:55] | is gonna be coming, so can you stretch that to 35 or so? | 你能把规模扩大到35人左右吗? |
[03:57] | Dad, stop making him mad. | 爸爸 别把他惹毛了 |
[03:58] | – No, no. – But it’s not your house. | – 不 不行 – 但这是我家 |
[04:00] | – Stop making him mad, dad. – Okay, 25 it is. | – 别惹他了 老爸 – 好吧 25就25 |
[04:02] | Finally, no clapping will be tolerated. | 最后 不许鼓掌 |
[04:05] | All right. There’s gonna be kids here. | 可是 有好多孩子 |
[04:08] | There’s gonna be clapping. | 孩子们一定会鼓掌的 |
[04:09] | Very bad for the bugs. | 鼓掌对虫虫们不好 |
[04:10] | Yeah, it really is terrible. It scrambles their brains. | 没错 对它们简直是灾难 会扰乱它们的大脑的 |
[04:13] | No clapping. We’ll make sure there’s no clapping. | 不鼓掌 我们会保证不鼓掌 |
[04:14] | I think we got it all covered. | 我们能搞定 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna use your bathroom. | 我想用一下洗手间 |
[04:17] | Yeah, it’s upstairs. | 没问题 在楼上 |
[04:19] | – There’s one right in the hall. – No, it’s upstairs. | – 门厅里就有厕所啊 |
[04:21] | Max. | – 不 要去楼上 |
[04:22] | Okay, this guy is so cool. | 太好了 这家伙太酷了 |
[04:24] | Did you see his bug portfolio? | 看到他的虫虫图集没? |
[04:25] | Oh, my… I’m gonna go get my beetle scrapbook | 天啊… |
[04:27] | and show it to him. | 我要去拿我的甲虫剪贴簿给他看 |
[04:32] | – He’s the weirdest person | |
[04:33] | I’ve ever met in my entire life. | 他真是我遇到的第一怪人 |
[04:34] | That’s an understatement. | – 这么说都是给他面子 |
[04:35] | – What are we gonna do? – There’s gonna be | – 那咱接下来咋办? – 我只能告诉你 |
[04:37] | a lot more than 25 people, I can tell you that. | 咱的人数肯定超标了 |
[04:38] | Oh, hell, yeah. I can’t imagine 25 people. | 可不是 只能请25人 |
[04:40] | It’s our house. He can’t tell us how many… | 可这是咱家 凭啥由他决定… |
[04:42] | This guy performed at Max’s school? | 在Max学校表演的是这家伙吗? |
[04:43] | Are you sure we got the right guy? | 不会找错人了吧? |
[04:44] | Yes. [Shower running] | 就是他 |
[04:48] | Honey, I don’t know that he is in the shower. | 亲爱的 我不能确定他在淋浴 |
[04:50] | Who would just go in someone’s shower? | 谁会跑去别人家淋浴啊? |
[04:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[04:56] | Andy, are you all right in there? | Andy 你没事吧? |
[04:58] | Yes. | 没事 |
[05:00] | It’s okay. I’m fine. [Muttering] | 我很好 |
[05:06] | What kind of a person goes into somebody’s shower | 这是哪门子人啊? |
[05:08] | in their house? | 跑别人家来用淋浴洗澡 |
[05:09] | Oh, my God, amazing Andy | 老天 |
[05:10] | is in my shower! | 神奇Andy在我家洗澡呢! |
[06:05] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, we need to stop. | 好了 好了 好了 停下来 |
[06:09] | – Do we? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[06:11] | ‘Cause we got to make a baby, | 因为我们想要个孩子 |
[06:13] | and you’re gonna blow the ingredients. | 而你要把材料弄没啦 |
[06:15] | That statement should turn me off, but, you know, it didn’t. | 这本该让我清醒的 但是完全没有诶 |
[06:18] | It doesn’t? [Laughs] | 这都没有? |
[06:19] | No. Oh, God. | 不 |
[06:22] | Joel. Joel, stop. | 天啊 |
[06:26] | Joel, Joel. | Joel, Joel. |
[06:28] | Come here. Okay. Okay. | 过来 好的 好的 |
[06:31] | I will be ovulating within 48 hours. | 48小时之内 我就到排卵期了 |
[06:33] | – Ooh. – Okay? | 好吗? |
[06:34] | You know the statistics. | 你知道那统计数据的 |
[06:36] | I love when you say statistics. | 我超爱你说这个词 |
[06:38] | Say it again. Oh, no. | – 再说一次 – 我才不 |
[06:40] | Okay. No, no. | 好了 够了 不要 |
[06:41] | No, no. Don’t, don’t, don’t. | 别别别 |
[06:43] | Don’t blow the sperm count. Okay? | 别浪费资源了 好吗? |
[06:45] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | You need to keep that gun loaded. | 你要给枪上好膛 |
[06:47] | You can’t discharge. | You can’t discharge 千万挺住 千万 |
[06:49] | 48 hours before I’m ovulating. | 在我排卵之前千万挺住 |
[06:51] | – I am listening to you. – Okay. | – 我听你的 – 好的 |
[06:53] | Oh, God. Think of our baby | 老天 想想咱的宝宝 |
[06:55] | waiting to be conceived. | 还在等待咱的创造呢 |
[06:56] | That’s a little mean. | 这么说太刻薄了 |
[06:58] | – It’s not mean. – That’s kind of cruel. | – 才不刻薄 – 是残忍 |
[07:00] | No, it’s nature. | 不 这是自然规律 |
[07:01] | I didn’t make the rules. | 规矩又不是我定的 |
[07:03] | Two more days. Okay? | 再等两天 好吗? |
[07:05] | – Okay. | – Okay. Bye. – 好的 – 好的 走啦 |
[07:07] | No funny business in the shower. | 淋浴时不许乱来 |
[07:08] | – No funny business. – Okay. | – 不乱来 – 好的 |
[07:11] | It’s gonna be a long two days. | 漫长的两天啊 |
[07:13] | I know. I love you. | 我知道 我爱你 |
[07:14] | I’ve got to ask you about your experience | 我想问问您有关神奇Andy |
[07:17] | with amazing Andy and his wonderful world of bugs. | 和他的表演的事 |
[07:19] | Oh, he does shows for us every year. | 他每年都为我们表演 |
[07:21] | He’s great. Really? | – 他很在行 |
[07:22] | Huh. | – 真的吗? |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:25] | You know he has asperger’s, right? | 他有自闭症 你知道的吧? |
[07:28] | No. What? | 不 啥? |
[07:31] | I… I didn’t know that. | 我…我真的不知道 |
[07:35] | It’s why we support his business. | 所以我们才这么支持他的生意 |
[07:37] | – Right. – And he’s quite good. | – 明白了 – 他非常优秀 |
[07:40] | – Yeah. – But I understand. | 但我知道 |
[07:42] | It’s a little different at a party at your house. | 在你家里举办这样的派对 有些不合时宜 |
[07:44] | I just don’t know if it’s gonna work. | 我只是不敢保证这事能办成 |
[07:46] | I mean, we’re gonna have all these kids there that… | 我是说 家里有一群孩子 |
[07:49] | Just do what you feel comfortable doing. | 怎么感觉舒服就怎么来吧 |
[07:54] | Wrote my name on the last one. | 名字写在最后了 |
[07:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | My six stickers? | 我的六张贴纸呢? |
[07:58] | No, I have your two stickers, Max. | Max 你这次只能得到两张 |
[08:00] | No, I’m supposed to get six stickers | 不 说好了给我六张的 |
[08:03] | for finishing my homework. No, we changed the rule. | – 只要我完成家庭作业 – 规则变了 |
[08:05] | Remember? Now that you’re getting older | 你忘了吗? 现在你长大了 |
[08:06] | and so grown up, we’re weaning you off the stickers. | 已经是大孩子了 咱要减少… |
[08:08] | That’s not fair. I finished my homework. | 这不公平 |
[08:10] | Max. | 我都做完作业了 |
[08:12] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[08:13] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[08:14] | Max. Getting upset’s not gonna change it. | Max 你就是再生气 我也不会多给你的 |
[08:17] | You get two stickers. | 只有两张 |
[08:18] | I don’t like this new rule, | 我讨厌这个新规定 |
[08:21] | and I don’t like you. | 我也讨厌你 |
[08:23] | It’s just… Max. | – 这太… |
[08:24] | – I just don’t… – Max. | – 我就是… |
[08:25] | It’s not fair. | 觉得这不公平 |
[08:27] | Why did you have to come here today? | 你为啥非得今天来? |
[08:28] | Why did you have to change the rule? | 你凭啥改变规则? |
[08:30] | You just ruin everything. | 你就是个扫把星 |
[08:32] | You’re actually… You’re an idiot. | 不过是个白痴 |
[08:34] | You’re an idiot. | 脑残 |
[08:35] | You just think that you’re helping me, | 你以为你在帮我 |
[08:37] | but it’s just… It’s a joke. | 说白了不过是个笑话 |
[08:39] | It’s… I haven’t learned one single thing from you. | 从你那儿 我啥都没学到 |
[08:42] | – Max. – Since you started coming here. | – 自从你来这儿 |
[08:44] | Max | Max. Stop it. |
[08:45] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – Max. | 住手 |
[08:46] | – Hey, hey. – You’re useless! | 你就是个废物 |
[08:48] | That is enough. Max. | Max 够了 |
[08:50] | – | – I don’t want you to be here. – Max. |
[08:51] | – Max. Hey, hey. – [Screaming indistinctly] | 我不想看到你 |
[08:53] | Holy crap. | 老天爷啊 |
[09:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[09:02] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[09:05] | You can’t be used to that. | 这种事咋可能习惯 |
[09:07] | Um… | |
[09:11] | What do you… Laundry? | 你来干啥 洗衣服吗? |
[09:13] | Yeah, I’m doing laundry. | 对 我正准备去洗 |
[09:15] | You’re not okay. I’m fine. Honestly. | – 你心里很堵得慌吧 – 真的没事 |
[09:17] | I don’t know why I’m doing this. | 我不知道自己为啥会这样 |
[09:18] | You want me to call Adam? | 要不我给Adam打电话吧 |
[09:20] | No, no, no, please, please. | 别 别 千万别打 |
[09:21] | I just need… I need to go back upstairs. | 我得回楼上休息会儿 |
[09:23] | Well, I’ll be here doing laundry for two hours | 好吧 这两个小时 我都会在这儿洗衣服 |
[09:26] | if you need anything. | 需要帮忙的话尽管叫我 |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:37] | Kristina, how did we not see that this guy has asperger’s? | Kristina 咱咋就没看出来 那家伙有自闭症呢? |
[09:40] | Honey, I don’t know. | 宝贝 我也不知道 |
[09:42] | I felt like a total moron when she said that. | 她告诉我的时候我都傻了 |
[09:44] | I don’t know. I guess we’re just so used to thinking | 我也不知道咋回事 可能咱通常都觉得 |
[09:46] | about it in terms of kids. | 这是孩子才会得的病 |
[09:47] | – Uh-huh. – We forget they grow up. | 都忘了他们也会长大了 |
[09:48] | I know. | 对 |
[09:50] | – Oh, my God. – But they do. | – 天啊 – 但确实如此 |
[09:52] | They do grow up. | 他们是会长大的 |
[09:54] | All right, so what do you think? | 好了 那你觉得该咋办? |
[09:56] | Do you think that we should use this guy | 你觉得咱应该让他 |
[09:58] | for the birthday party or not? | 来生日派对吗? |
[09:59] | I mean, I feel like ethically… | 我觉得在道义上… |
[10:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:01] | I mean, it makes me really nervous. | 我一想就觉得很抓狂 |
[10:02] | – Mm-hmm. – Okay, we’re gonna have a house | 一屋子的孩子 |
[10:04] | full of autistic kids. | 个个都有自闭症 |
[10:05] | What if something goes wrong? | 如果出了岔子咋办? |
[10:07] | Not according to plan? He’s gonna lose it. | 如果事情不按计划来 他也会发病的 |
[10:09] | Look, honey, I’m thinking the same thing. | 亲爱的 我也想到了这些 |
[10:10] | I’m thinking the same thing. It sucks. | 我和你一样顾虑重重 确实麻烦 |
[10:12] | Right. So I don’t know what to do. | 所以我都手足无措了 |
[10:15] | I mean, I feel like a hypocrite | 但我又觉得自己是个伪君子 |
[10:17] | because, like, you know, what if one day | 想想将来有一天 |
[10:19] | Max wants to get a job and the people don’t hire him | Max也要找工作 而人们不愿意用他 |
[10:22] | because they’re nervous? | 就因为和他在一起时会感到抓狂 |
[10:23] | All right, look, we don’t have | 好了 在这个问题上 |
[10:25] | to be ethical superheroes about this. | 咱不必做道德楷模 |
[10:27] | No, we don’t. You’re right. | 好吧 听你的 |
[10:29] | I don’t… I don’t feel like we do. | 我也觉得咱没必要这样做 |
[10:30] | You know, I think we actually owe it to Max | 我觉得在这件事上 |
[10:33] | to trust our guts on this one. | Max相信咱 咱得对他负责 |
[10:35] | And as much as I want to feel comfortable | 虽然我也很想保持镇定 |
[10:36] | hiring a man with asperger’s | 让个自闭症患者 |
[10:38] | to entertain at my son’s birthday party, | 为咱儿子的生日派对服务 |
[10:39] | I really don’t. Okay. | 但我真的做不到 |
[10:41] | Then the answer’s no. No. | 所以咱不能用他 绝对不能 |
[10:45] | I could not do your job. | 你的工作我做不来 |
[10:48] | That sounds very stressful. | 听起来压力太大了 |
[10:49] | I don’t know. Just, I guess, between the kids | 我也不知道 我觉得自己 夹在孩子和他们自身需求中间 |
[10:52] | and their needs and their parents sometimes | 再加上孩子家长 |
[10:54] | can be a lot, and the criticism… | 感觉很难受 而且还会遭到指责 |
[10:57] | It just… it can sometimes feel a little thankless. | 有时候觉得根本没人领自己的情 |
[11:00] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[11:04] | But…I don’t know. | 但是 我也不知道咋说 |
[11:05] | It seems like it would be very isolating too. | 觉得你有点与世隔绝 |
[11:08] | Like, kind of lonely. | 或者说是有点孤单吧 |
[11:14] | Are we talking about my personal life now? | 你在说我的私生活吗? |
[11:16] | You’re not lonely. | 你不会是单身吧? |
[11:17] | That’s impossible. | 不可能啊 |
[11:19] | [Laughs] | |
[11:21] | Let’s not go there. | 别说这个了 |
[11:22] | Wait a minute. You’re lonely? | 等会儿 你真的是单身? |
[11:24] | ‘Cause I don’t believe it. [Laughs] | 我真的不敢相信 |
[11:26] | You only interact with blind people? | 你只和盲人打交道吗? |
[11:28] | Come on. | 好啦 |
[11:29] | Let’s talk about you. | 说说你吧 |
[11:30] | Why are you in the doghouse? | 你为啥被打入冷宫了? |
[11:33] | Um… | |
[11:34] | Apparently I shouldn’t be making any decisions, | 我不应该做决定 |
[11:38] | is what I’m gathering. | 这就是我最近的心得 |
[11:41] | How do you feel about that? | 那你咋想呢? |
[11:44] | Well, um, I don’t know. | 说不清楚 |
[11:48] | Maybe I shouldn’t be making decisions. | 没准我就是不该做决定吧 |
[11:50] | Why not? | 为啥? |
[11:52] | I don’t know. Do I strike you | 不知道 |
[11:54] | as someone that should be making a lot of decisions? | 难道在你看来 我像是很有决定权的人吗? |
[11:56] | I mean, you’re a smart guy. | 我是觉得你很聪明啊 |
[11:59] | You think so? | 是吗? |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[12:03] | You have a very kind opinion of me. | 你对我的印象不错嘛 |
[12:05] | And I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[12:09] | I’m just being honest. | 实话实说罢了 |
[12:15] | [Snorts] Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:17] | Ow. Careful. | 小心点儿 |
[12:19] | Don’t knock your teeth out. | 别把牙给碰掉了 |
[12:24] | – I should probably… – You got to go somewhere? | – 我得… – 去啥地方了? |
[12:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:30] | Um… | |
[12:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:37] | – Thank you. – Um… | 谢谢你才是 |
[12:42] | Do I… | 我… |
[13:07] | Okay when it ??, chill for 20 minutes, | 冷却二十分钟以后 |
[13:09] | then we need to put it on a board and… | 把面放在案板上 |
[13:11] | Okay, work it into shape. | 然后揉成型 |
[13:14] | It’s in shape. It’s in… | 已经有型了 而且 |
[13:18] | Great shape. | 形状很美 |
[13:20] | Good, so then we need | 很好 |
[13:21] | to work the dough | 咱还得继续揉面 |
[13:22] | until it comes together. What does that mean? | 直到都黏在一起 啥意思 |
[13:24] | It means the dough forms into a cohesive unit. | 就是说面得和成一团 |
[13:28] | And all the ingredients come together | 这样的话所有的佐料 才会充分融合 |
[13:32] | to do what nature intended flour and butter | 面粉 黄油和发酵粉 |
[13:36] | and baking soda to do. | 才能完成自然赋予它们的使命 |
[13:39] | Hey. | |
[13:42] | Are you okay over there? | 你没事吧? |
[13:44] | Am I okay? No. | 我没事吗? 咋可能啊 |
[13:46] | Julia No, Julia, I’m making love to dough. | |
[13:50] | ♪ From a bird’s eye view, you can see it ♪ ♪ it’s sublime and it’s absurd ♪ | 我在和面团爱爱呢 |
[13:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:59] | Mm. You pick the strangest times to say that. | 你现在说这句话太不合时宜了 |
[14:06] | It’s within the next 24 hours. | 就剩24个小时了 |
[14:08] | Yeah. Do you have to lean over? | 知道 你能别这么靠过来吗? |
[14:09] | Okay. Wow. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | All right. The clock is ticking, okay? | 时间在一分一秒过去呢 |
[14:13] | – Mm-hmm. – Hey. | |
[14:16] | I will make it so worth your wait. | 我一定会让你的等待 |
[14:18] | ♪ Love is a dirty word ♪ | 物超所值的 |
[14:23] | That’s not nice. | 你真不厚道 |
[14:24] | What you just did. | 刚才说那样的话 |
[14:27] | ♪ Love is a dirty word ♪ | |
[14:28] | [Indistinct muttering] | |
[14:30] | [Door shuts] Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:33] | Did we have an appointment? | 咱约好了吗? |
[14:36] | This is something I give to all the people that hire me. | 这个给你 每个雇佣我的人都有 |
[14:38] | It’s a smiling plush cricket. | 笑眯眯的长毛绒蟋蟀 |
[14:42] | Crickets can’t actually smile, though. | 虽然蟋蟀根本不会笑吧 |
[14:43] | That would be anthropomorphizing. | 只是种拟人的说法 |
[14:45] | But a thoughtful gift helps create repeat business. | 但一份贴心的小礼物能拉来回头客 |
[14:48] | That’s true, and it’s really cute and nice | 确实很贴心 真可爱 |
[14:50] | and smiling in its anthro… | 而且像人一样会微笑 |
[14:52] | Hey, honey. Hey. | 亲爱的 |
[14:53] | Andy, what are you doing here? | Andy 你为啥来了? |
[14:54] | I’m here to measure for the show Saturday. | 为星期六的表演做些测量工作 |
[14:56] | I always measure two days ahead. | 我通常都是提前两天做准备的 |
[14:57] | Uh… | |
[15:00] | I didn’t call him. | 我没给他打电话 |
[15:03] | – Honey, we talked about this. – I don’t know what to do. | – 宝贝 咱说好了的 – 我不知道该咋办 |
[15:04] | He brought us a plush cricket. | 他还送了咱长毛绒蟋蟀 |
[15:06] | Honey, he’s going in the house. | 他进屋子了 |
[15:07] | Okay, well, then do something. | 那跟进去啊 |
[15:08] | Hey. | |
[15:15] | – What is he doing? – He doesn’t look very happy. | – 他在干啥? – 看起来不太高兴 |
[15:17] | – What is that? – I don’t know. | – 那是啥? – 我也不知道 |
[15:18] | He doesn’t look happy. I have no idea, Max. | – 就是看着不咋高兴 – Max 我们也不清楚 |
[15:20] | Does this mean he’s not gonna do my party? | 他是不是不准备表演了? |
[15:21] | – Oh, no. – We don’t know. | – 不会的 – 我们也不知道 |
[15:23] | I don’t know what he’s doing. | 不知道他在干啥 |
[15:25] | – Max. – Are you gonna do my party? | – 你还会在我的派对上表演吗? |
[15:26] | – No. – Why? | – 不行了 – 为啥? |
[15:27] | Your yard has no sun protection. | 你们的院子没有阳光保护设施 |
[15:28] | My bugs will fry out here. | 我的虫子会被晒干的 |
[15:29] | We can do it inside. Can we do it inside? | 我们可以在屋子里面办 可以吗? |
[15:32] | We have to. It’s okay. | – 我们一定得在屋子里 – 好的 |
[15:33] | – We can do it inside. – Max, calm down. | – 可以在里面开 |
[15:35] | Andy, Andy, is it possible | – Max 冷静点 |
[15:37] | to do the show inside? | 可以在里面表演吗? |
[15:39] | – Let me take some measurements. – Yes! | – 我先测量下吧 – 好的! |
[15:41] | He’s taking measurements. – Whoo-hoo! | 他要测量一下! |
[15:43] | Adam, way too loud. I’m trying to work here. | Adam 这太吵了 我没法工作了 |
[15:48] | – Can’t fire him now. – I’m not. | – 咱不能把他炒了吗? – 我不干这事儿 |
[15:50] | You wanted to. You want me to grab this kit? | – 要炒自己去 – 要拿上这个工具箱吗? |
[15:52] | No, only I touch it. | 不 别碰我的东西 |
[15:58] | It’s gonna be great. | 肯定会很棒的 |
[16:10] | [Door shuts] | |
[16:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干啥? |
[16:18] | This fight is so pointless. | 这架吵得太没有意义了 |
[16:21] | I don’t know how it blew up to this point, | 我不知道为啥会变成这样 |
[16:24] | but I don’t know what’s happening. | 不知道咋回事 |
[16:26] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[16:30] | Did you just wake up and decide that you don’t like me anymore? | 你是不是一早起来发现不再爱我了? |
[16:32] | Or that I’m not worth working this out? | 还是解决这事不值得? |
[16:37] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[16:42] | Yeah, well, I don’t like having to explain to jabbar | 是啊 我也不喜欢跟Jabbar解释 |
[16:45] | why his father’s not home. | 为啥他爸爸不在家 |
[16:47] | Crosby, we have issues, | Crosby 咱之间有些问题 |
[16:52] | and we’re trying to overcome these issues | 咱试着去解决它们 |
[16:57] | because we want to be together. | 是因为咱想在一起 |
[17:00] | But just because we want it | 但只是因为咱想这样 |
[17:03] | doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do. | 并不代表这是对的 |
[17:07] | I think we need some time… | 我觉得咱需要点儿时间… |
[17:10] | To figure out what we really want. | 想想自己真正想要啥 |
[17:14] | I just want to make sure | 我只想确定 |
[17:17] | that I’m making the right decision | 我的决定是对的 |
[17:18] | for the right reasons. | 理由是对的 |
[17:21] | You should do the same. | 你也该想想 |
[17:32] | Well, that scares me. | 我很害怕 |
[17:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:45] | [Door closes, approaching footsteps] | |
[17:48] | Zeek. | |
[17:50] | How you doing? | 咋样啊? |
[17:52] | Good. | 还不错 |
[17:57] | You sober? | 没喝酒吧? |
[18:00] | Yeah. | 没 |
[18:01] | Yeah, I am. | 没喝了 |
[18:02] | Nine months. | 戒了9个月了 |
[18:04] | – Well, that’s a good thing. – Yeah. | – 好 好事 – 对 |
[18:06] | So, I mean, hey, you don’t have | 你不用在外面等drew |
[18:08] | to wait out here for drew. Come on inside. | 进去吧 |
[18:10] | No, thanks. I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 我很好 |
[18:12] | I’ll wait out here. | 我就在这儿等吧 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | Seth You know, Seth, I think what you’re doing, | |
[18:22] | it’s a good thing. | 我觉得你现在做的是对的 |
[18:24] | What’s that? Waiting out here? | 啥事? 在外面等? |
[18:26] | No. [Laughs] | 不是 |
[18:28] | No, you know, wanting to see your son. | 是等你的儿子 |
[18:30] | Wanting to see drew. I mean, he missed you. | 等着见Drew 他很想你 |
[18:33] | Look, zeek, you don’t have to do this. | Zeek 你不用这样 |
[18:35] | I mean, you don’t like me. | 你不喜欢我 |
[18:36] | And I don’t like you. | 我也不喜欢你 |
[18:37] | So let’s just be civil | Drew在的时候 |
[18:40] | to each other when drew’s around, | 咱就井水不犯河水 |
[18:42] | and, the rest of the time, let’s not talk, okay? | 其他时候就不用说话了 好吧? |
[18:49] | – All right, Seth. – All right. | – 好的 Seth – 好 |
[19:00] | I was just trying to be hospitable, Seth. | 我只想表现得好客点儿 |
[19:04] | Seth You know? | |
[19:05] | And there was a little bit of forgiveness in all that. | 有点儿原谅你 |
[19:07] | God, you’re unbelievable. | 天啊 你真是太不可思议了 |
[19:09] | I mean, you just… Zeek, you don’t change. | 你只是…Zeek 你还没变 |
[19:13] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[19:14] | So? What do you mean? | 所以呢? 你啥意思? |
[19:16] | It’s all about you, always. | 你总是想着自己 |
[19:21] | “I’m just trying to be hospitable. | “我想试着好客点儿 |
[19:23] | “Hey, come on in. You’re a good guy. | “嗨 |
[19:25] | [Muttering]” | 进来吧 你是个好人 |
[19:26] | You know, forget it. | 得了吧 |
[19:28] | Yeah, just trying to be friendly. | 我只是想友好点儿 |
[19:30] | – I know. – Hey, why is it you always take | – 我知道 – Seth 你为啥总把那些好事 |
[19:33] | something good, Seth, somebody trying to be compassionate, | 别人的好心 |
[19:36] | and you just turn it into crap? | 当成驴肝肺? |
[19:39] | Why do you do that? | 你为啥要这样? |
[19:42] | Wow, you sound like your daughter. | 这话听起来像你女儿说的呢 |
[19:43] | Hey. Let me tell you something. | 我警告你 |
[19:45] | You never talk about my daughter ever in front of me, | 永远不准在我面前说我女儿不是 |
[19:49] | do you understand that? | 明白了吗? |
[19:52] | And I think it’s great that you want to see drew. | 你想见Drew 这很好 |
[19:56] | But you harm that boy, | 但如果你敢伤害他 |
[19:58] | and I will shove that guitar so far down your throat, | 我会把吉他插进你喉咙里 |
[20:03] | you’ll be playing it with your tongue. | 让你用舌头弹 |
[20:08] | What are you doing? | 你干啥呢? |
[20:10] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吧? |
[20:12] | – It’s okay, drew. – What was that? | – 没事 Drew – 咋回事? |
[20:14] | No, it’s not okay. | 这可不好 |
[20:16] | – It’s all right. – Come on, dad. | – 没事 – 来吧 爸爸 |
[20:45] | You know, I reserved the cage for 5:30, | 我从5点半预约了这场地的 |
[20:48] | but they’re still in there. | 他们咋还在这儿 |
[20:49] | Hey, dad, did grandpa say something to you earlier | 爸爸 姥爷有说啥让你不开心的吗? |
[20:54] | that upset you? ‘Cause, if he did, | 如果有的话 |
[20:56] | like, don’t be offended by it or anything. | 不要介意 |
[20:58] | I mean, it’s just him. It’s just the way he acts. | 他就是这样 |
[21:00] | Hey, I know all about zeek. | 我了解Zeek |
[21:01] | All right? | 好吗? |
[21:03] | Where are you from? | 你从哪儿来的? |
[21:04] | What do you mean? | 啥意思? |
[21:06] | Well, you’re not like your mother, | 你不像你妈妈 |
[21:08] | and you’re better than me. | 也比我更优秀 |
[21:09] | That’s not true. | 你乱说 |
[21:13] | I’m sorry that I’m not everything I’m supposed to be. | 很抱歉 我不是个模范老爸 |
[21:18] | We are who we are. | 我们只是我们自己 |
[21:21] | It’s hard having people tell you that you don’t add up | 即使我们真的不靠谱 |
[21:25] | even if you don’t add up. | 被别人指责也很难接受 |
[21:28] | ♪ I’ll meet you someday ♪ | |
[21:31] | Hey, guys, come on, clear the cage. | 伙计 让地方吧 |
[21:33] | You’re ten minutes over. | 你们已经超了十分钟了 |
[21:34] | Whatever, dude. | 管你呢 |
[21:36] | – Man, come on. – Whatever, dude. | – 兄弟 别管他 – 那又怎样 老兄 |
[21:37] | I’m not worried about you, man. | 我才不管你呢 |
[21:39] | It’s fine. They’re just being jerks. | 没事 他们只是犯浑而已 |
[21:42] | Not to me and you, they’re not. | 对咱可不行 |
[21:43] | Yeah, okay. | |
[21:46] | Hey, what are you doing, man? | 你干啥啊 老兄? |
[21:47] | Let’s go, boys. | 快走开 |
[21:49] | Oh, let’s play a little baseball. | 来打棒球吧 |
[21:51] | [Overlapping chatter] | |
[21:56] | Look who’s tough guys now. | 现在看看谁是老大啊? |
[21:58] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 孩子 |
[21:59] | Okay, that was a little over the top. | 刚才有点儿过头了 |
[22:02] | Really, it wasn’t at all. | 一点儿也不 |
[22:04] | [Laughs] | |
[22:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:09] | Come on, son. | 来吧 儿子 |
[22:10] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你的身手 |
[22:11] | Hey, dad, you do add up. | 爸爸 |
[22:14] | Seriously. | 你真的很棒 我是认真的 |
[22:18] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:22] | All right, put one over that big green wall. | 好的 来个本垒打 |
[22:25] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了! |
[22:27] | Dad, just remember, there has to be | 爸爸 要记住 |
[22:29] | the same amount of each thing in each one. | 每个里面数目要一样 |
[22:31] | – Yes, Amy, yes. – I’m giving everybody one… | – 是的 Amy – 我给每个… |
[22:33] | We’re very excited. I’m making… | 我们很兴奋 |
[22:34] | The cupcakes are gluten-free. I’m making them myself. | 蛋糕是不含谷蛋白的 我亲自做的 (某些疾病患者对谷蛋白过敏) |
[22:37] | All gluten-free. Different varieties. | 不含谷蛋白 各种不同的 |
[22:39] | Everything. Okay? | 都准备好了 好吗? |
[22:40] | Yeah, we’re excited. | 我们很兴奋 |
[22:41] | Okay, we’ll see you tomorrow. Bye. | 好的 明天见 拜 |
[22:44] | These parents are crazy. She’s crazy. | 这些家长都疯了 她太疯狂了 |
[22:46] | That’s the third time she’s asked me | 这是她第三次问我 |
[22:47] | if the cake is gluten-free. | 蛋糕含不含谷蛋白了 |
[22:48] | Well, honey, they’re just trying | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[22:49] | to get their… What are you doing? | – 她们只是想… – 你们在干啥? |
[22:50] | – She’s giving me a tattoo. – No, no. | – 她在给我纹身 – 不不不 |
[22:52] | You guys, we only have a few of those tattoos. | 咱只有几个纹身了 |
[22:53] | Take it off. | 拿下来 |
[22:55] | Haddie, please take it… Do something, please. | Haddie 把它拿下来… 做些事儿 拜托了 |
[22:58] | You guys good in here? | 你们做得咋样? |
[22:59] | Everything good? You need more… | 还好吧? 还需要… |
[23:00] | You need more balls. | 再给你点儿球吧 (ball 还有睾丸的意思) |
[23:02] | No, no, we have plenty of balls. | 不 不 咱的就够用了 |
[23:04] | Don’t be a perv. Okay. | – 别说话跟个变态一样嘛 – 好的 |
[23:05] | Just holler if you need me. | 有事就喊我 |
[23:06] | It’s pretty good, huh? What do you think? | 很可爱吧? 觉得咋样? |
[23:09] | I think it’s pretty good. | 我觉得很棒 |
[23:11] | Hey, I’m really sorry about the end | 喝酒那天的事 |
[23:17] | of our Margarita drink. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:18] | I kind of crossed the line, I think. | 我觉得我越界了 |
[23:20] | No, I’m sorry too. | 没有 我也很抱歉 |
[23:22] | It’s mine. It’s not your fault. | – 我的错 – 不是你的责任 |
[23:23] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想啥 |
[23:26] | I mean, I love my girlfriend… | 我爱我女朋友… |
[23:29] | Absolutely. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[23:30] | And she’s your fiancee, by the way. | 她是你的未婚妻 |
[23:32] | And she’s amazing. | 她很赞的 |
[23:33] | And also I work here, | 而且我在这工作 |
[23:34] | and I don’t want to mess that up. | 我不想搞砸 |
[23:36] | And you don’t have to say anything. | 你不用解释 |
[23:37] | It’s | It’s fine. |
[23:43] | fine. Oh, my God. | |
[23:45] | [Chatter] | 这没啥的 |
[23:47] | Wow. Nice vest, holt. | 伙计 背心不赖啊 |
[23:49] | What, did you mug a Jonas brother? | 怎么 你抢劫了Jonas Brother吗? (流行摇滚乐队) |
[23:51] | Um, I don’t know who that is, so no. | 没有 我不知道他们是谁 |
[23:53] | Hey, you know, holt, | 跟你说 |
[23:55] | I heard that forever 21 is having a sale, | 我听说Forever21在打折 (美国青少年品牌 风格偏甜美) |
[23:58] | so, you know, go and pick up a nice purse | 去选个好看的钱包配这背心吧 |
[24:00] | for this. | |
[24:02] | Okay, it’s my dad’s, and he was on tour, | 是我爸爸的 |
[24:03] | and he gave it to me afterward. | 他巡回演出完了给我的 |
[24:05] | Oh, he was on tour. | 他在巡回演出 |
[24:06] | His dad was on tour. | 他爸爸在巡回演出呢 |
[24:07] | You know what, Arnie? | |
[24:12] | [Students shouting and cheering] | |
[24:16] | Hey, hey, hey. | |
[24:18] | Hey, get off me, man. | 放开我 小子 |
[24:19] | Get up. All right, my office. | 起来 |
[24:21] | Go now. Go. | 去我办公室 现在就去 |
[24:23] | They’re good, huh? | 做得不错吧? |
[24:24] | As long as you share. | 肯帮忙就行了 |
[24:26] | Yeah, they are good. | 是啊 很棒 |
[24:27] | – Give it here. – Mm. | 拿给我 |
[24:28] | – What? – I’m sorry, no offense. | – 咋了? – 对不起 没有冒犯的意思 |
[24:30] | – Are you choking? – I’m sorry. | – 你噎到了吗? – 不好意思 |
[24:32] | What? | 咋了? |
[24:33] | It just kind of… They taste weird. | 只是…这些味道太奇怪了 |
[24:36] | What… – They’re gluten-free. | – 这… – 它们不含谷蛋白 |
[24:38] | You know what, now it’s actually tasting better. | 现在感觉变好吃了 |
[24:39] | That’s Joel. | Joel发来的 |
[24:40] | Can you check and see what he wants? | 你能帮我看看 看他需要啥吗? |
[24:41] | I don’t want to taste it. | 我不想尝 |
[24:43] | You should have seen the face that you made | 你应该看看你当时的表情 |
[24:44] | when you tasted it. I’m not gonna taste it. | 我才不要尝呢 |
[24:46] | It tastes like sand with sugar in it. | 吃起来… |
[24:48] | What is it? Does he want something? | – 咋了? – 他需要啥吗? |
[24:50] | – He does want something. – What does he want? | – 他是有需要 – 他需要啥? |
[24:52] | – I can’t say it. – [Gasps] | 我说不出口 |
[24:53] | Ohh! I’m nervous. I’m sweating. | 我紧张了 都流汗了 |
[24:55] | What is happening? | 到底咋了? |
[24:57] | – Nothing. – Ready? “Julia, I can’t stop | – 没啥 – 准备好了吗? |
[25:00] | “thinking about your ass. | “Julia 我一直在想你的美臀 |
[25:02] | What are you wearing?” | 你现在穿着啥呢?” |
[25:04] | I know how to handle this, okay? | 我知道咋处理 好吗? |
[25:06] | No, no. You don’t understand | 不 不 你不懂 |
[25:07] | what the men… I’m gonna wipe this… | – 男人啊… – 我要把它删了… |
[25:08] | I’m wearing a giant muumuu… | 我穿着夏威夷长装 |
[25:10] | And a thong. | 丁字裤 |
[25:12] | – Oh, my… – And a thong. | – 天啊… – 还有丁字裤 |
[25:13] | They love that. With a bathrobe. | 他们最爱这个 再加上浴衣 |
[25:15] | – [Laughs] – Here. | 给你 |
[25:16] | – Thank you. – Write him back. | – 谢谢 |
[25:17] | [Cell phone rings] | – 回复他 |
[25:18] | Oh, my God. And now my phone. | – 天啊 |
[25:20] | Wonderful. | 换我的电话了 – 这下好了 |
[25:21] | Oh, that was the best thing ever. | 刚才的真是太棒了 |
[25:22] | Hello? I’m not making fun | 喂? |
[25:23] | of you at all. Thank you. | |
[25:24] | – Who? – It’s kind of amazing. | – 谁? – 你开心了吧 |
[25:25] | – It’s school. – I’m sorry. | – 学校打来的 – 对不起 |
[25:26] | I’m sorry. I can’t hear you. | 抱歉 我听不到你 |
[25:27] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[25:29] | I will be right there. I’m on my way. | 我立刻出发 马上就到 |
[25:30] | It’ll take me about 25 minutes. | 大概要花25分钟 |
[25:32] | Thank you. I have to go. | 谢谢 我得走了 |
[25:33] | It’s school. It’s Amber? | – 学校打来的 – Amber咋了? |
[25:35] | No. It’s drew. | 不是 是Drew |
[25:36] | – Is he okay? – I don’t know. | – 他没事吧? – 我不知道 |
[25:38] | I don’t know. I’ll call you. | 我不知道 我等下打给你 |
[25:41] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[25:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[25:47] | I’m waiting for you so we can go talk to the warden. | 我在等你 好跟”看守”谈谈啊 |
[25:49] | Who called you? They don’t have your number. | 谁打给你的? 他们没你电话啊 |
[25:50] | Drew called me. | Drew打的 |
[25:51] | He’s in the pokey right now. | 他现在在”号子”里呢 |
[25:53] | Oh. | |
[25:56] | As I was telling your husband outside briefly… | 我刚在外面跟你丈夫讲… |
[25:58] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. He’s not my husband. | 等下 不好意思 他不是我丈夫 |
[25:59] | I mean, he was my husband, but he’s not. | 曾经是 但现在不是了 |
[26:01] | But I’m a fulltime parent, you know, | 我是全职妈妈 |
[26:03] | who’s here all the time. | 我一直在这里 |
[26:04] | He’s… I mean, it doesn’t matter. | 可他…算了 |
[26:06] | Look, drew’s a great student, | 听着 Drew是个好孩子 |
[26:07] | and never been any problems before. | 从来没发生过任何问题 |
[26:09] | But, drew, if this ever happens again, | 但是 Drew 如果再发生这种事 |
[26:10] | I will not hesitate to suspend you. | 我会毫不犹豫地停你课 |
[26:13] | We understand. We totally… | 我们明白 我们完全… |
[26:16] | We all understand. | 我们都明白 |
[26:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:21] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[26:22] | Elbows in, hands up high. | 夹紧双肘 手举高 |
[26:24] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[26:25] | – Is it swollen? – I told you, kid, | – 肿了吗? – 孩子 我跟你说了 |
[26:26] | you get in the first lick, | 先下手为强 |
[26:28] | you’ll shut him up. The first? | 先下手? |
[26:29] | No, no, honey, the message is that we don’t fight. | 不 不 宝贝 咱不打架 |
[26:33] | – Oh, God, here it comes. – That don’t fight. | – 天啊 又来了 – 不打架 |
[26:34] | He almost just got kicked out of school. | 他差点被开除了 |
[26:35] | – He kicked a bully’s ass. – That’s not the point. | – 他把恶霸海扁了一顿 – 这不是重点 |
[26:37] | I did not almost get kicked out of school. | 我没有差点被开除 |
[26:39] | Just stop. You’re always trying to blame it on him. | 别说了 你老是怪他 |
[26:41] | It’s not his fault, okay? | 这不是他的错 好吧? |
[26:42] | I’m the one who punched the guy. | 打人的是我 |
[26:44] | Really, mom, I’m going home with dad. | 真的 妈妈 我和爸爸回去了 |
[26:46] | I’ll just see you at the house. | 等下家里见 |
[26:49] | – Get in there, kid. – Too much. | – 孩子 进去 – 太过了 |
[26:51] | Wear a seatbelt! | 扣好安全带! |
[26:55] | [Cell phone buzzing] | |
[27:01] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[27:03] | I’m so glad you called. | 我真高兴你打给我 |
[27:06] | Listen, I’m really sorry, | 听着 我真的很抱歉 |
[27:09] | but I got to take jabbar to the desert for a few days | 但我要把Jabbar带去沙漠几天 |
[27:12] | to visit my aunt. | 见见我的姨妈 |
[27:15] | Well, it’s Max’s birthday tomorrow. | 可明天是Max的生日 |
[27:19] | I know. I’m really sorry, | 我知道 我真的很抱歉 |
[27:21] | but my aunt hasn’t been feeling well, | 但我的姨妈身体不好 |
[27:24] | and my mom is going out to help her, | 我妈妈要去照顾她 |
[27:27] | and I’d like to go with her and bring jabbar. | 我想带着Jabbar和她一起去 |
[27:31] | He hasn’t seen his aunt in a long time. | 他也很久没见姨妈了 |
[27:36] | I don’t think that’s fair. | 我觉得这不公平 |
[27:38] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:40] | I know it’s always about the bravermans, | 我知道Braverman家总是优先 |
[27:42] | but jabbar’s aunt would really like to see him, | 但Jabbar的姨妈很想见他一面 |
[27:45] | and I’m taking him, so… | 我要带他去 所以… |
[27:47] | Jasmine, what is going on? | Jasmine 到底咋了? |
[27:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:55] | We need to get together and talk this out. | 咱需要一起讨论下 |
[27:59] | I don’t think you should go. | 我觉得你不应该去 |
[28:01] | I’m not ready for that right now, Crosby. | Crosby 我还没准备好要谈话 |
[28:06] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[28:22] | Kids, settle down over there. | 孩子们 |
[28:23] | I can do this. | 安静一下 |
[28:24] | Okay, no running. | 不准乱跑 |
[28:26] | Oh, no. Come on now. | 不 别这样 |
[28:27] | Don’t run through here. You guys. | 别跑来跑去 |
[28:29] | No, no, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[28:30] | You guys, the piñata’s for later. | 孩子们 等下才能玩皮纳塔 (彩饰陶罐 内装糖果) |
[28:32] | Later. Kyle. | 等下 Kyle |
[28:34] | We’re gonna wait on this, okay? | 等下才能玩 |
[28:36] | Hey. Hey, Adam! | 好吗? |
[28:38] | Adam! No. | – 不 |
[28:40] | You cheated. | 你作弊 |
[28:42] | You worried about jabbar? | 你在担心Jabbar吗? |
[28:44] | He’s not actually sick. | 他不是真的生病 |
[28:46] | Jasmine didn’t want to come, | Jasmine不想来 |
[28:48] | so she just took him to her aunt’s for the weekend. | 所以她才带他去阿姨家过周末 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[29:01] | Yeah, it’s just he’s always had sensitivity to noise, | 是啊 他一直对噪音敏感 |
[29:04] | so if there’s any way we could ask the kids | 所以能不能吹完蜡烛后 |
[29:07] | to not clap after the birthday candles. | 让孩子们不要鼓掌? |
[29:09] | – Okay. – That would be great, | – 好的 – 那就好了 |
[29:10] | because it’s any sudden loud noise, and he just goes berserk. | 因为如果突然有大的噪音 他就会发狂 |
[29:13] | – Absolutely. – Are these gluten-free then? | – 没问题 – 这些不含谷蛋白吧? |
[29:15] | The cupcakes? | 这些杯形蛋糕? |
[29:16] | Can I take one of the bugs off? | 我能把虫子拿掉吗? |
[29:18] | He doesn’t like bugs. | 他不喜欢虫子 |
[29:19] | – Are you Max’s mom? – I am. | – 你是Max的妈妈吗? – 是的 |
[29:21] | I need my pizza with just cheese. | 我的披萨只要奶酪 |
[29:23] | I’m his brother. | 我是他的哥哥 |
[29:24] | He likes his pizza with just cheese and no sauce. | 他只吃只有奶酪的披萨 不要酱汁 |
[29:27] | – Just cheese? – Just cheese. | – 只要奶酪? – 对 |
[29:29] | No sauce, no toppings, no spices, | 不要酱汁 不要配菜 不要调料 |
[29:30] | no pepperoni, just cheese. | 不要意式香肠 只要奶酪 |
[29:32] | Pineapples are okay. | 菠萝倒是可以 |
[29:34] | Just cheese pizza. | 只有奶酪的披萨 |
[29:35] | – You all right? – Mm-hmm. | 你没事吧? |
[29:37] | – Just cheese. – Hey, Henry, you know | – 只要奶酪的 |
[29:38] | what we’re gonna do? We’re gonna make | 你知道我们要干嘛吗? |
[29:39] | a very special pizza order | 我们现在要给你做个特别披萨 |
[29:40] | just for you right now, okay? | 好吗? |
[29:42] | All right, with just cheese. | 好的 |
[29:44] | [Doorbell rings] Uh… | 只放奶酪 |
[29:46] | There’s Andy. Okay. | – Andy来了 – 好的 |
[29:47] | My kid doesn’t eat cheese. | 我家孩子不吃奶酪 |
[29:53] | Howdy. | 嗨 |
[29:55] | Oh, hey, you must be the bug guy. | 你一定是那个展示虫子的人啦 |
[29:56] | I’m here to set up for the show. | 我是来给表演做准备的 |
[29:58] | Yeah, sure, come on in. | 好啊 没问题 进来吧 |
[30:00] | You need some help there? | 你要帮忙吗? |
[30:01] | I set up by myself. | 我自己准备 |
[30:02] | Okay. Wow, that’s a nice rig. | 好吧 装备真不错 |
[30:05] | I bet you get the ladybugs with that one, huh? | 靠这个抓了不少雌虫吧? |
[30:06] | – Ladybugs are hermaphroditic. – What’d you say? | – 瓢虫是雌雄同体的 – 你说啥? |
[30:09] | – Hello, Andy. – Yes, setting up. | – Andy 你好 |
[30:10] | [Door shuts] | – 是的 马上准备 |
[30:12] | – Hey. – Well, that guy’s kind of rude. | 那个男的有点粗鲁啊 |
[30:14] | Well, actually, dad, he has asperger’s. | 爸爸 实际上 他有自闭症 |
[30:16] | Oh, come on. No, he doesn’t. | 少来了 他才没有 |
[30:19] | Dad, he has asperger’s like Max. | 爸爸 他像Max一样有自闭症 |
[30:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[30:23] | And he’s got his own business there? | 他还有自己的事业啊? |
[30:25] | Yeah. It’s his own bug… | 是啊 是他自己的虫子… |
[30:26] | No touching the glossy display elements. | 不许碰这些光亮的展箱 |
[30:28] | Fingerprints. Fingerprints. Business. | 也算事业 |
[30:30] | That’s great. | 这太好了 |
[30:31] | Yeah, I hope so, ’cause there’s only | 是啊 希望如此 |
[30:32] | about a million ways this could go wrong | 因为这派对出乱子的可能已经够多了 |
[30:34] | and send this entire party into a giant group meltdown. | |
[30:36] | So… Oh, God! | – 所以嘛 – 天啊 |
[30:37] | Yeah, honey. | 来了 宝贝 |
[30:38] | Fingerprints. | Fingerprints. 注意指纹 指纹 |
[30:39] | No touching. | No touching. 别碰 别碰 |
[30:40] | Gaby, it’s amazing Andy, | Gaby 神奇Andy来了 |
[30:42] | and he’s… He’s amazing. | 而且他…他真神奇 |
[30:44] | Please, no audience yet. | 拜托了 别看了 |
[30:45] | I’ve never seen some of these before. | 这儿有些我从来没见过 |
[30:47] | Too soon for audience. | Too soon for audience. 参观还早呢 还早呢 |
[30:50] | All right, everyone must leave. | 好吧 大家先离开 |
[30:52] | I’m setting up the performance space. | 我在准备表演场地 |
[30:54] | You need a little help there? | 需要帮助吗? |
[30:55] | I’m good. | I’m good. 我没事 我没事 |
[30:57] | Are you sure? I can just grab some of this stuff over here… | 你确定吗? 我可以帮你搬这个… |
[30:59] | All audience members, leave the auditorium, please. | 所有观众 请离开观众席 |
[31:01] | Don’t worry about it, Andy. I got it. | Andy 别担心 我来 |
[31:04] | Joel, you can’t fool around here. | Joel 别在这儿乱玩 |
[31:05] | No touch… Don’t touch anything. | 不许碰…不许碰任何东西 |
[31:06] | Come on. I got it. | 来吧 我好了 |
[31:07] | Joel, baby, hi, hi. | Joel 宝贝 |
[31:08] | Come here. I got to tell you something. | 过来 我得跟你说点儿事 |
[31:10] | – Uh-huh. – Hey. Pay attention. | 听好了 |
[31:12] | – Yes. – I just took the test. | – 好的 – 我刚去测试了 |
[31:14] | I’m ovovulating. Wait, are you serious? | – 我在排卵了 – 等等 你说真的吗? |
[31:16] | – Yes. Oh, yes. – Wait. | – 是的 是的 – 等等 |
[31:19] | Um… So tonight’s the night. | 所以 今晚决胜负 |
[31:21] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的? – 对 |
[31:22] | Mm. Can right now be the night? | 不如现在就去吧? |
[31:25] | Really? Right now? | 现在? |
[31:27] | It’s a long time before the bug show. | 离昆虫秀开始还早的很呢 |
[31:30] | We can’t do this. | 你说真的啊 |
[31:35] | – Thanks, honey. – Are you good? | – 谢谢 甜心 – 还好吗? |
[31:37] | – I’m good. – Do you need anything? | – 没事 – 你需要些啥吗? |
[31:38] | Just got a little headache. | 不 只是有点头痛 |
[31:39] | I’m trying to get him moving, so… | 我想和他说说 |
[31:41] | Hey, Andy. | |
[31:42] | Yes. | 在 |
[31:44] | Looks great. Everything looks amazing. | 一切都有序的进行中呢 |
[31:46] | Listen, a couple of the kids have to leave | 有几个孩子可能 |
[31:49] | a little bit early, so I was wondering, | 要早一点离开 所以我想说 |
[31:51] | I know we said we’d start at 2:00, | 我也知道说好了在2点开始 |
[31:52] | but is there any way we could start 15 minutes early? | 但能否早个15分钟开始呢? |
[31:55] | We said we’d start at 2:00. It’s not 2:00. | 说好2点开始 就是2点 |
[31:57] | – I know. But I-I’m sorry | 我知道 |
[32:00] | that I’ve changed things up on you. | 抱歉要改变你的时间 |
[32:02] | I just… I really want to show these kids your show | 我真的很想让这些孩子看看你的表演 |
[32:04] | ’cause they’re so excited to see it. | 他们都很兴奋 |
[32:05] | No, I don’t want to do that. | 不 我不想这样 |
[32:11] | – Okay. – Hey. | 好吧 |
[32:13] | You know what, we don’t have to. | 那就不要改动了 |
[32:14] | Something I can help you out with? | 要帮忙吗? |
[32:16] | I’m just… He… I asked him | 我只是想让他早点开始表演 |
[32:19] | to start early, and he doesn’t want to start early, | 但他不肯 |
[32:21] | so… I think I’ve upset him. | 可能我惹他生气了 |
[32:23] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[32:24] | You okay? Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[32:25] | – Okay. – I’ve just got a headache. | – 好 – 只是有点头痛 |
[32:26] | I’m gonna give it a shot. | 让我来试试 |
[32:29] | Hey, Andy. | |
[32:31] | I was just wondering if maybe | 我想问问 |
[32:33] | you’ve ever had to start a party | 你以前有没有试过 |
[32:35] | early or late before in the past. | 提早或者推迟演出呢? |
[32:37] | Yes, on November 16th, | 有 在11月6号 |
[32:39] | I started a quarter of an hour late | 我推迟了15分钟 |
[32:42] | because I had to go home and get the centipede I had forgot. | 因为忘了带蜈蚣 要回家拿 |
[32:43] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[32:45] | How’d that turn out? | 那最后怎么样? |
[32:47] | Everything okay? It was okay. | – 演出成功吗? – 成功了 |
[32:49] | It was late. Right. | – 但推迟了啊 – 对 |
[32:51] | But everything was okay. | 但也没影响啊 |
[32:53] | Okay, so what do you say maybe we try that again. | 那咱这次也试试吧 |
[32:55] | Let’s start a little bit early, and I bet you | 提早一点点开始 我肯定 |
[32:58] | it turns out okay just like the last one. | 这次也会像上次那样成功的 |
[32:59] | But I don’t like to do that, because the contract says 2:00. | 但我不想那样 合同上说的是2点 |
[33:02] | Right. Absolutely. | 没错 |
[33:04] | But sometimes things change… And I need time to get ready. | – 但计划赶不上变化啊 – 我也需要时间准备 |
[33:06] | And you have to help people out. | 而且你可以帮人家一个忙 |
[33:07] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[33:08] | I’ll let you get ready. | 我会让你准备好的 |
[33:09] | What do you say? | 怎么样? |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:13] | Thank you, Andy. Okay. | 谢谢你 Andy |
[33:20] | Do I have something on my face? | 我脸上有东西? |
[33:22] | You rule. | 你真行 |
[33:23] | – I rule? Thank you. – Yeah. | 是吗? |
[33:25] | You’re pretty cool yourself. | 谢谢 你也蛮酷的 |
[33:38] | – Oh, God. – Oh, my God. | – 天啊 |
[33:39] | – Okay. – Kristina, hi. | – 天啊 |
[33:41] | Hi. I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[33:43] | I’m sorry. No, I’m ovulating. | – 抱歉 – 我在排卵期 |
[33:45] | We’re trying to make a baby. I understand. | – 我们想生个小孩 – 我明白 |
[33:46] | It’s okay. It’s no problem. | 没事 没问题的 |
[33:48] | I just came to get some aspirin. | 我只是来拿些阿司匹林 |
[33:49] | Just keep doing what you’re doing. | 你们继续吧 |
[33:51] | Do you want to use the bed? | 你们要用床吗? |
[33:53] | No. That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[33:54] | – That’s very generous. – I’m gonna just go. | – 你真大方 – 我先走了 |
[33:55] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[33:56] | All right, this is the part | 你得把我介绍给观众 |
[33:57] | where you present me to the audience. | |
[33:59] | – Okay. – You have to read this speech. | – 好 – 你要读这一段 |
[34:00] | No, read it to me. | 读给我听 |
[34:02] | Okay, all right, “welcome, ladies and gentlemen, | 好吧 “先生和女士们 |
[34:04] | boys and girls. It is my deepest pleasure…” | 各位孩子们 我很荣幸…” |
[34:07] | That’s gonna be good, but you need to be way louder. | 不错 但要大声点 |
[34:08] | And you can hold it in one hand, and then your other hand | 一个手拿着 |
[34:10] | can be like a pointer. | 另一个手可以这样 四处指一下 |
[34:12] | – Okay, okay, you ready? – Yes. | – 准备好了吗? – 是的 |
[34:13] | – All right. Okay. | – All right. – 好的 – 好 |
[34:14] | No, I go back there. | 不 我站后面 |
[34:16] | You go in front. All right. Okay. | – 你在前面 – 好的 |
[34:18] | All right. Oh, here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[34:20] | Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, | 先生和女士们 |
[34:22] | boys and girls. | 各位孩子 欢迎你们 |
[34:24] | It is my deepest pleasure to present | 我很荣幸能为你们介绍 |
[34:25] | a man who knows so much about bugs… | 这位先生… |
[34:29] | Bugs of all kinds. | 博览众虫的先生 |
[34:32] | Then it says here this next part is sung to the tune | 下一部分要跟着 |
[34:35] | of three blind mice. | “三只瞎老鼠”的调子唱(儿歌名) |
[34:36] | – Keep going. – Okay, okay. | – 继续 – 好的 |
[34:38] | [Half-singing] ♪ kids, take a seat ♪ | 孩子们 坐好啦 |
[34:39] | ♪ and be entertained ♪ | 让神奇Andy |
[34:40] | ♪ by the amazing Andy ♪ | 给你们带来欢乐 |
[34:42] | ♪ amazing Andy ♪ | 神奇Andy |
[34:44] | ♪ now remember your manners ♪ | 要守规矩 |
[34:46] | ♪ and sit very still ♪ | 乖乖坐好 |
[34:48] | ♪ and please don’t clap ♪ | 请不要鼓掌 |
[34:49] | ♪ please don’t clap ♪ | 请不要鼓掌 |
[34:51] | ♪ we’re going to start right now, right now ♪ | 现在就要开始了 |
[34:53] | ♪ we’re going to start right now ♪ | 我们现在就要开始了 |
[34:55] | ♪ start right now ♪ | 要开始了 |
[34:57] | ♪ start right now ♪ | 要开始了 |
[34:59] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[35:03] | Guys, guys, no clapping. | 不要鼓掌 |
[35:04] | Welcome. I am the amazing Andy. | 我就是神奇Andy |
[35:07] | And I want to welcome you | 欢迎你们来到 |
[35:09] | to amazing Andy’s wonderful world of bugs. | Andy的神奇虫虫世界 |
[35:12] | When I say the word “bug,” | 当我说到 “虫子” |
[35:14] | you think of something creepy and scary. | 你们会想到一些 恐怖和令人害怕的东西 |
[35:17] | – Right? – Ha. | – 对吧? – 对 |
[35:20] | I’ll have to have that back. It’s part of the show. | 还给我吧 那是演出的道具 |
[35:23] | I’d like everybody to be very still and quiet. | 希望大家能保持镇静 |
[35:27] | [Kids talking softly] | 不要乱动 |
[35:29] | This is the largest spider in my collection. | 这是我收藏里最大的蜘蛛 |
[35:31] | What you may not know | 你们可能不知道在北美洲的 |
[35:33] | is that on your own continent | |
[35:34] | of north America… There are over 30 species. | – 大陆上 – 就有超过30个种类 |
[35:36] | There are as many as 30 species. | 就有30个种类 |
[35:39] | And some of them have toxic bites. | 有一些还是有毒的 |
[35:40] | Exactly. No comments from the audience, please. | 对 观众请不要擅自发表评论 |
[35:43] | I hope he doesn’t get away and join you in the audience. | 希望它不会爬下去和你们一起看表演 |
[35:46] | [Laughs] Andy. | |
[35:48] | – I hope he does. – How’s it going? | – 我倒希望它爬下来 – 咋样? |
[35:50] | It’s going very well. | – 很不错 |
[35:51] | Good. | – 好 |
[35:53] | Amazing Andy is actually… | 神奇Andy真的是… |
[35:54] | You see, it’s much bigger than the cockroaches | 看 比你家的蟑螂大很多 |
[35:56] | at your house, which I hope you don’t have any. | 但我希望你家没有蟑螂 |
[35:58] | – Quite amazing. – Mm. | …很神奇 |
[36:01] | That’s the Madagascar hissing cockroach. | 是马达加斯加发声蟑螂 |
[36:02] | This is a Madagascar hissing cockroach. | 这是马达加斯加发声蟑螂 |
[36:05] | When he’s threatened, he can squeeze air out | 当它受威胁时 它们会通过外骨骼 |
[36:09] | through their exoskeleton. It makes a loud… | 挤压空气 造成很响的 |
[36:10] | – Hissing sound. – [Hisses] | 嘶嘶声 |
[36:12] | [All gasping] | |
[36:13] | That’s not what it sounds like at all. | 才不是这样的声音呢 |
[36:14] | It’s more like a… | 应该是这样 |
[36:16] | This is the best bug show I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过这么好的昆虫秀 |
[36:19] | This is a preserved specimen | 这是一个独角仙的标本 |
[36:20] | of the Hercules beetle. | |
[36:22] | Have you heard of that? You can tell this is a male, | 听说过吗? 这是个雄性 |
[36:23] | ’cause it has this long horn on the front of it. | 因为它头上有长角 |
[36:27] | – What’s up? – Nothing. | – 咋啦? – 没啥 |
[36:31] | They were just banging in the bathroom. | 他们在浴室干啪啪啪的事情 |
[36:32] | – Who? – Joel and Julia were having sex | – 谁? – Joel和Julia在咱浴室做爱 |
[36:34] | in our bathroom. Honey, don’t. | 亲爱的 |
[36:35] | Don’t embarrass them. | 别让他们难堪 |
[36:36] | That’s the equivalent of a human being | 相当于一个人举起两台谢尔曼坦克 |
[36:39] | lifting up two sherman tanks up in the air. | (一台约重30吨) |
[36:43] | All: Wow. It’s kind of exciting, though. | 要是能在Max的生日上 |
[36:45] | I mean, you know, what if a child is conceived | 孕育出一个孩子 |
[36:47] | on Max’s birthday. | 那也是件好事啊 |
[36:49] | I think I’ll just have a sip of coffee right now. | 让我喝口咖啡吧 |
[36:51] | Oh, no! It’s not coffee. | 这不是咖啡 |
[36:58] | Mixing up all those ingredients in there… | 加上这里的各种因素 |
[37:00] | – Mm-hmm. | |
[37:02] | Seeing what comes out. | 会产生啥效果呢 |
[37:04] | One perfect kid. | 一个完美的孩子吧 |
[37:08] | Who wants to shake? | 谁想握手? |
[37:09] | [Children screaming] How do you do? | 你好吗? |
[37:10] | How do you do? | How do you do? 你好吗? |
[37:24] | Andy | Andy. Thank you very much. |
[37:26] | You really made the party. | 谢谢你 |
[37:29] | It was amazing. | 演出很棒 很精彩 |
[37:30] | Bugs are great. | 昆虫是好东西 |
[37:32] | Yeah, well, it wasn’t just the bugs. | 不止是昆虫 |
[37:34] | You’re really good at what you do. | 你对自己的工作很在行 |
[37:35] | It’s also great that you are doing something | 能从事自己爱好的事业 |
[37:39] | that you love to do. | 也是件很棒的事 |
[37:40] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. – 是的 – 对 |
[37:44] | Sorry, I’m in your way. | 抱歉 |
[37:48] | Uh… | 挡到你了 |
[37:52] | So you really like this? | 你真的喜欢这一切吗? |
[37:54] | Your job? | 工作? |
[37:57] | Your life? What you do? | 生活? 你所做的事? |
[38:02] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗? |
[38:04] | Yeah, sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[38:07] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗? |
[38:10] | Yeah. | |
[38:13] | Sometimes. | 开心啊 有时吧 |
[38:19] | Uh, do you want me to give you a hand? | 要帮忙不? |
[38:21] | No, I break down by myself. | 不 我自己来吧 |
[38:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:28] | [Laughs] | |
[38:30] | So, as far as bug parties go, | 看过昆虫秀后 |
[38:31] | where would you rank that one? | 你给他排第几名? |
[38:33] | Oh, top ten, easy. | 前十名吧 |
[38:34] | – Top ten? – Yeah. | – 前十? – 对啊 |
[38:36] | How many bug parties have you been to? | 你看过多少场昆虫秀啊? |
[38:38] | – I’ve been to quite a few. – Really? | – 不少呢 – 真的吗? |
[38:40] | That was my first. | 这是我第一次看呢 |
[38:41] | Wow. | |
[38:42] | Yeah. | |
[38:43] | You got to get out more. | 你得多出来玩玩啊 |
[38:44] | – I know. I do. – Huh. | 我知道 |
[38:47] | I’m missing all these bug parties. | 我错过了那么多昆虫秀啊 |
[38:48] | You are. | 是的 |
[38:49] | [Laughter] | |
[38:53] | Well… | |
[38:54] | I guess I’ll see you later. | 迟些见了 |
[38:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:19] | Hey. | |
[39:22] | [Sighs] Wow. | |
[39:26] | We have great kids. | 咱的孩子很棒 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:38] | I just… | 我…我想谢谢你 |
[39:42] | I want to… I just want to thank you | |
[39:45] | for not poisoning the well. | 没有说我坏话 |
[39:51] | That would have been very easy to do, so… | 其实那是轻而易举的事情 |
[39:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:03] | You know, um… | |
[40:08] | I actually think it was good… | 我其实认为Drew做的事都挺好的 |
[40:11] | Everything that happened with drew, | |
[40:15] | the fight, the punch. | 跟人打架啊啥的 |
[40:16] | You know, you with him, | 当他和你一起时 |
[40:19] | he really responds to you. | 他有在和你交流 |
[40:21] | It’s really… You mean a lot to him. | 你对他来说很重要 |
[40:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:33] | Amber might take a little longer. | Amber需要的时间可能更长些 |
[40:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:37] | You still write songs now and then? | 还有在写歌吗? |
[40:42] | [Laughs] | |
[40:45] | Not really. No. No. | 没有了 |
[40:50] | You should. You’re really good at it. | 你应该继续写的 你写得很好 |
[40:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:57] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:58] | I’ll see you. [Clears throat] | 再见 |
[41:17] | – | – Hey. |
[41:19] | Hey. [Clears throat] | |
[41:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:44] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |