时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Hi, dad. | 前情: 爸爸好 |
[00:01] | – He’s changed now. -I remember how things were at home. | – 他已经变了 – 我记得当时有多糟 |
[00:05] | It’s really good for him, you know, to see his dad. | 和他爸相处对他是有好处的 |
[00:07] | – It really is. – Is it? I don’t know. | – 真的 – 是吗? 我保留意见 |
[00:09] | I wrote this one with my ex-wife. | 这首歌是我和前妻一起谱写的 |
[00:11] | That’s all I’m gonna say about that. | 剩下的你们自己想吧 |
[00:13] | I can’t marry someone | 我无法和不让我做决定的人结婚 |
[00:14] | who will not let me make any decisions. | |
[00:16] | I’m starting to realize that you are very controlling. | 你原来是个控制狂 |
[00:19] | – Want this back? – Why are you in the doghouse? | – 你想拿回戒指? – 你为啥又住回船屋了? |
[00:21] | Apparently, I’m… I shouldn’t be making any decisions. | 算是对我不该做决定的惩罚吧 |
[00:23] | She’s your fiancée, by the way. | 而且 她是你未婚妻 |
[00:25] | Also, I work here, and I don’t want to mess that up. â?I left while you were sleeping â? â?while Abraham shaped your sigh â? â?never loved you less â? â?never loved you more â? | 而我还在这儿工作 |
[00:49] | â?as when Sirius hung in the sky â? â?a memory is a liar â? â?was I â? [Door closes] â?A woman to never see you again â? â?or am I dreaming asleep by your side? â? | 我不想搞得一团糟 |
[01:18] | [Overlapping chatter] Hey, everybody! | 大伙们! |
[01:20] | – He’s so confident… – Good job. | – 他好自信… – 好样的 |
[01:22] | Who is ready for my famous pancakes? | 准备好吃我的招牌煎饼了吗? |
[01:25] | – Hey, honey. – Hey. | – 老公 – 好呀 |
[01:26] | – Hey, Mr. Braverman. – Alex, how are you? | – Braverman先生 你好 – Alex 你也好 |
[01:29] | How you doing? Max, I got one more trick to show you, | Max 我还有个技巧要教你 |
[01:31] | but you got to say hi to your dad first. | 但你要先跟你爸打个招呼 |
[01:32] | – Hey, dad! – Hi, honey. | – 爸爸好! – 老公 |
[01:34] | – Hi. – The trick is… | 你要轻轻地假装投出去 |
[01:35] | You got to lightly toss it and then pop it off your forearm. | 然后用胳膊垫回来 |
[01:38] | It’s a fake pass. It’s a trick. | 这叫假传 是个技巧 |
[01:39] | It’s like that. That’s it. | 就像这样 对啦 |
[01:40] | Thanks for going to the market. | 辛苦你跑一趟啦 |
[01:42] | He’s here again. | – 他又粗现了 |
[01:44] | Okay. | – 好吧 |
[01:46] | Honey, I mean, you know… | 老婆 我的意思是… |
[01:48] | He’s been here every day this week, | 这一周他每天都来 |
[01:49] | and it’s Sunday, you know? | 今天是周末诶 |
[01:51] | It’s my pancake-making day. It’s family time. | 煎饼日应该只有家里人嘛 |
[01:52] | You need to relax. I’m sorry, okay? | 你放松 我道歉 好不? |
[01:54] | – I’m relaxed. – It’s my fault. | – 我很放松 – 是我的错 |
[01:56] | – I said it was okay. – Oh, okay. | – 我同意他来的 – 那就是说 |
[01:57] | So he’s just gonna be here now all the time. | 他一时半会儿还不会走咯 |
[01:59] | I mean, look at him. | 你自己看啊 |
[02:00] | Isn’t he doing so great with Max? | 他和Max相处得多好啊? |
[02:01] | He’s teaching him basketball tricks. | 他在教儿子篮球技巧 |
[02:03] | I don’t know how to do that. They’re enjoying each other. | 这点我可办不到 他们玩得多开心啊 |
[02:05] | – Haddie’s really happy… – He’s in my chair. | – 女儿也很开心… – 他做了我的椅子 |
[02:07] | That’s not your chair, and you know that. | 乱说 椅子又没有名字 |
[02:10] | He’s been playing with him all morning. | 儿子都和他玩一早上咯 |
[02:11] | I mean, this is amazing. | 这很了不起哦 |
[02:13] | What if he joins a basketball team? | 要是儿子能加入篮球队呢? |
[02:14] | He hasn’t said one word about bugs all morning. | 一早上 他连”虫子”二字提都没提 |
[02:16] | I feel like I’ve been let out of a really bad prison. | 我感觉像是终于刑满释放 |
[02:18] | Um, hey, it’s okay that Alex is here, right? | 爸 Alex可以在这儿待着吧? |
[02:21] | Yeah. It’s fine. | 行 木问题 |
[02:23] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好耶 – 米错 |
[02:24] | Uh, do you have that basketball game today? | 你今天有球赛吧? |
[02:26] | Yeah, I do. Why? | 对啊 咋了? |
[02:28] | You could invite Alex. | 那就叫上Alex一起呗 |
[02:31] | To my basketball game? | 邀请他来参赛? |
[02:32] | – I mean… – Honey. | – 我是说… – 宝贝闺女 |
[02:34] | What? Anybody can play, right? | 咋了? 谁都可以参加的吧? |
[02:36] | He’s really good. It’ll be fun. | 他很厉害的 会很有趣的哦 |
[02:37] | And you guys can, like, get to know each other. | 你们也可以相互多了解下嘛 |
[02:41] | – Adam, you want to try it? – Uh, no, I’m good. | – Adam 来试下? – 不了 |
[02:44] | Okay, I’m gonna just say it, ’cause nobody else is. | 好吧 既然都不愿意提 那我来说 |
[02:47] | You know, where’s drew? | 正太小弟去哪儿了? |
[02:48] | Why did we let drew go out to breakfast with that guy? | 为啥你同意他和那个人去吃早餐? |
[02:50] | – That guy is your father. – Well… | – 那个人是你爸 – 介个嘛… |
[02:52] | They went to breakfast. You weren’t invited. | 就因为你这副德行才没请你去 |
[02:54] | I don’t want to go. | 伦家不稀罕 |
[02:56] | We’re here bonding as a family, you know, | 早餐就该和家人一起吃 能促进感情 |
[02:57] | – and he’s not here. – I’m sorry. | – 他却溜了 – 抱歉 |
[02:58] | It’s the first time I’ve ever heard you | 这是第一次从你嘴巴里蹦出 |
[03:00] | talk about family-bonding time. | 和家人吃饭能促进感情的话 |
[03:02] | Are you gonna make fun of me now for it? | 你是不是又要调戏我? |
[03:04] | No, honey, I’m just saying… | 宝贝丫头 不是 我只是说说… |
[03:07] | – Hey, everybody. – Hey. | – 大家好 – 你好 |
[03:12] | Camille, I haven’t seen you yet. | Camille 好久不见 |
[03:14] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很美 |
[03:15] | Hi, Seth. | Seth 你好 |
[03:18] | Hey, Seth. Thanks for bringing him back. | Seth 你好 多谢你载他回来 |
[03:20] | No problem. | 应该的 |
[03:25] | Hi, sweetheart. | 丫头 你好啊 |
[03:28] | Drew told me how you kicked ass the other night | 我听你弟弟说 |
[03:30] | at that songwriting thing at the open mic. | 公演那晚你棒翻了 |
[03:32] | – Amazing. – Please, I wouldn’t say | – 相当棒哦 – 低调低调 |
[03:33] | – that I, you know, “kicked ass.” – It was very good. | – 也米有啦 – 非常棒的 |
[03:35] | Everybody in the audience was a Braverman. | 我是老王卖瓜 家里人自然夸 |
[03:37] | Those are the worst people to have in the audience. | 世界上最糟糕的观众 |
[03:39] | – That’s not even true. – It was pretty true. | – 才不是真的 – 就是真的 |
[03:41] | Hey, Bravermans are tough critics, trust me. | Braverman家是有名的刻薄嘴 |
[03:43] | Anyway, I got this for you. | 对了 这个送你 |
[03:46] | What? | 这是啥? |
[03:48] | It’s just an old beat-around guitar, | 一把老旧的木吉他 |
[03:50] | but it’s got a great sound. | 但弦音很赞 |
[03:51] | I put these really light strings on it, | 我上了些材质很轻的弦 |
[03:53] | so you can play all day, doesn’t hurt your fingers. | 弹多久都不会伤手指 |
[03:55] | Writes… writes great songs, this one. | 用它能写出好歌哦 |
[03:58] | Um… | |
[04:01] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 挺酷的 |
[04:03] | Thanks. Uh… | 谢了 |
[04:05] | Well, I’m gonna… Do stuff upstairs. | 我要去楼上收拾收拾… |
[04:08] | So just call me when they’re ready, okay? | 早餐做好了喊我哦? |
[04:13] | See you. | 回见 |
[04:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | She’ll look at it later. I’m sure she’ll love it. | 她迟些会打开的 一定会爱不释手 |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:25] | â?May God bless and keep you always â? | |
[04:28] | â?and may your wishes all come true â? | |
[04:31] | â?may you always do for others â? | |
[04:33] | â?and let others do for you â? | |
[04:35] | â?may you build a ladder to the stars â? | |
[04:38] | â?and climb on every rung â? | |
[04:40] | â?and may you stay â? | |
[04:42] | â?forever young â? | |
[04:45] | â?may you grow up to be righteous â? | |
[04:48] | â?may you grow up to be true â? | |
[04:50] | â?may you always know the truth â? | |
[04:52] | â?and see the lights surrounding you â? | |
[04:55] | â?may you always be courageous â? | |
[04:57] | â?stand upright and be strong â? | |
[04:59] | â?and may you stay â? | |
[05:01] | â?forever young â? | |
[05:04] | â?may you stay â? | |
[05:06] | â?forever young â? | |
[05:18] | What’s the matter, bug? | 小不点儿 咋了? |
[05:19] | Yeah. Why aren’t you eating? | 对呀 咋不吃饭? |
[05:22] | Is this chicken? | 这是鸡肉吧? |
[05:23] | – Mm-hmm. – Is chicken meat? | 鸡肉是肉吧? |
[05:25] | Mm, yes, chicken is meat. | 对 |
[05:27] | Mm-hmm. | 米错 |
[05:28] | Well, then I can’t eat it. | 那我就不吃了 |
[05:31] | Why? | 为啥? |
[05:34] | I’m a vegetarian. | 我是素食主义者 |
[05:38] | – Um… | – Um… |
[05:39] | But you’re not a vegetarian, | 瞎说 你才不是 |
[05:42] | because you love chicken. | 你超爱鸡肉的 |
[05:43] | – Love it. – I don’t love it anymore. | – 大爱哦 – 现在不爱了 |
[05:45] | – Huh. – Honey, um… | 闺女… |
[05:47] | Meat is… uh, it has a lot of protein in it, | 肉里面含有丰富的蛋白质 |
[05:50] | and humans need protein, and you’re human. | 是人体的必需品 而你是人类哦 |
[05:53] | Sweetie, where’d you get the idea to be a vegetarian? | 宝贝 你要吃素是跟谁学的? |
[05:55] | Ella. She’s a vegetarian. | Ella 她就只吃素 |
[05:56] | Her whole family is vegetarians. | 她全家都是哦 |
[05:59] | I’m not gonna eat chicken. It’s unhealthy and mean. | 我以后不吃鸡肉了 不环保也不人道 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | Well, bug, | 小鬼灵精 |
[06:06] | I would like you to eat your chicken, please. | 妈妈希望你能把鸡肉吃掉 |
[06:08] | – Thank you. – Uh-uh. | 万分感谢 |
[06:10] | No way. | 木有可能 |
[06:13] | – This is a bad system. – It’s not bad, Max. | – 这规则没劲儿透了 – Max 没有的事儿 |
[06:15] | – It’s just different. – But with this, | – 只是与以往不同 – 但按照这个来做 |
[06:17] | I have to do more chores, | 我要做更多的家务活 |
[06:19] | and even if I do absolutely perfect, | 就算我完成得很出色 |
[06:21] | I still earn the same amount of TV time. | 一周看电视的时间还是没增加啊 |
[06:23] | Max, you’re gonna make a great lawyer. | Max 你长大后不当律师就可惜了 |
[06:24] | I think we should still have [Doorbell rings] | – 我觉得还应该 – 非常棒的律师 |
[06:26] | The same amount of opportunities… | 有相同的机会… |
[06:28] | – Okay. I’ll think about it. – But have it five points, | – 好 让我考虑下 – 然后以5分来算 |
[06:30] | – like Gaby said. – Okay, Max… | – 像Gaby说的那样 – Max 好吧… |
[06:31] | – Max, how about this? – Coming. | – 要不这样吧 – 来了 |
[06:32] | If you earn eight out of ten stickers over the week, | 如果你这周能拿到8张贴纸 |
[06:35] | – you will get a bonus… – Hi. | – 就可以获得奖励… – 好啊 |
[06:36] | Hey! Come in. | 好呀! 请进 |
[06:38] | – Thanks. – How are you? | – 谢谢 – 最近好吗? |
[06:40] | – I’m good. – Good. Good to see you. | – 挺好的 – 那就好 很高兴看见你 |
[06:41] | Come on, we’re just working on Max’s sticker system. | 来看看 咱正在商议 Max获得贴纸的规则 |
[06:45] | You have to go over that with your mom. | 这你得跟你妈妈商量 |
[06:47] | Kristina, I just want to apologize. | Kristina 我是来道歉的 |
[06:48] | I feel so terrible for missing Max’s birthday party. | 没能出席Max的生日聚会真抱歉 |
[06:51] | What do you mean? Jabbar was sick. | 干嘛这样说? Jabbar病了嘛 |
[06:52] | It’s okay. It’s so not a big deal. | 没事啦 又不是啥大事 |
[06:54] | – No, he wasn’t sick. – Oh. | 他没生病 我撒谎了 |
[06:56] | It was because of what’s going on between me and Crosby. | 其实是因为我跟Cros 最近发生了一些事儿 |
[06:59] | – Is everything okay? – Well, we had an argument, | – 你俩没事吧? – 咱大吵了一架 |
[07:01] | and he’s been staying on the boat. | 他这段时间都住在船屋 |
[07:03] | I’m sorry. What happened? | 真糟糕 到底咋了? |
[07:04] | I don’t even know what happened, | 我也搞不清 |
[07:06] | and I don’t know if it’s, like, these huge issues | 不知道这是否很严重 |
[07:09] | or if we’re just having cold feet. | 还是婚期临近 让我们害怕了 |
[07:10] | – I don’t know what’s going on. – Gaby! | – 我也不知道这是咋了 |
[07:12] | [Claps] Why can’t I discuss this with you? | 为啥不能和你商量? |
[07:15] | Because, Max, I’m not your mom. | Max 因为我不是你妈妈 |
[07:17] | It doesn’t matter. Well… okay, first of all… | 没关系啊 好吧 首先… |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | We love you so much. We love Jabbar. | 我们爱你 也爱Jabbar |
[07:23] | – Oh, thank you. – You’re family. | – 感激不尽 – 家里人不见外 |
[07:25] | – Thank you. – Instead of sunny-side up… | – 谢谢 |
[07:27] | Just a little hiccup. You know? | – 这只是你们幸福生活的小插曲 |
[07:28] | You guys are having a hiccup. It’s no big deal. | 不是啥大事儿 很快会过去的 |
[07:30] | I mean, it’s… it sucks right now… | 可是… |
[07:34] | Gaby! | 现在没人愿意让步 |
[07:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:37] | [Bass heavy pop song] | |
[07:41] | â? | â? 不是吧? |
[08:04] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[08:06] | – You sure? – I’m good. | – 确定? – 我没事 |
[08:07] | Is this the menstrual cramps? | 你大姨妈来了? |
[08:09] | You want your walker? | 你需要轮椅吗? |
[08:11] | Way to run the floor, man. | 伙计 快攻啊 |
[08:13] | â? | â? |
[08:18] | – Whoo! – Good defense, y’all. | 守得漂亮! |
[08:29] | [Men shouting] | |
[08:32] | I’ll take it. | 我来吧 |
[08:34] | Think you can try and focus a little bit more out there? | 你在场上能专心点吗? |
[08:37] | [Laughs] Yeah… | 还有脸说我 |
[08:38] | If I was the one that got taken to school by Alex. [Laughing] | 被打得屁滚尿流的人是你 |
[08:45] | So you moved out, huh? | 你搬出来住了? |
[08:47] | Back on the houseboat? | 又住回船屋了? |
[08:49] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪儿听来的? |
[08:51] | Jasmine talked to Kristina. | Jasmine跟Kristina说了 |
[08:53] | – What’s going on? – Jasmine told Kristina? | – 你俩咋了? – 她告诉Kristina了? |
[08:55] | Yeah. I thought we talked about all this the other day. | 对 我以前是咋和你说的 |
[08:58] | – Yeah. – I just hate to see you | – 是是是 – 我讨厌看到你 |
[09:00] | throw away the very best thing | 对生活赐予你的幸福不屑一顾 |
[09:01] | that’s ever happened to you in your life | |
[09:03] | because you feel like she’s a little bit | – 她不就是有点强势嘛 |
[09:04] | – controlling right now. – Maybe you can take | – 你先听我给你解释下 |
[09:06] | a little time-out from your judgment. | 别那么快就开始骂我 |
[09:08] | – I am not judging you, Crosby. – Yes, you are. | – 小弟 我没骂你 – 你这还不叫骂 |
[09:09] | – I am looking out for you… – Yes, you are judging me! | – 我是为你好… – 你就是在骂我! |
[09:11] | – No, I am not judging you! – You always judge me, man! | – 我没有! – 你一天不骂我不高兴! |
[09:13] | You’re always looking at me like I’m the idiot | 在你心里 我就是个蠢货 |
[09:15] | that’s always screwing up! | 总是成事不足败事有余! |
[09:16] | I’m sorry I’m not perfect like you, okay? | 对不起 我没你那么完美 行了吧? |
[09:18] | It must be so frustrating! | 让你失望了! |
[09:20] | Would you keep your voice down for a second? | 你能小声点吗? |
[09:22] | Oh, yeah, heaven forbid | 对哦 |
[09:23] | I scream on the basketball court! | 我不可以在篮球场大叫! |
[09:25] | – Is that a mistake too? – It’s a part of growing up. | – 我又做错了? – 你能成熟点嘛 |
[09:28] | – Seriously, you’re gonna leave? – No, I’m fake leaving. | – 不是吧 你要走? – 不走 我吓唬你的 |
[09:37] | Hey, Amber. | 姐 |
[09:40] | Can you please stop being so rude to dad? | 你能别对爸爸那么过分吗? |
[09:43] | Whoa. | |
[09:45] | Don’t just come in here | 你少进来我房间 |
[09:46] | and say something like that to me. | 然后这个态度跟我说话 |
[09:48] | Well, it’s true. Every time he tries to talk to you, | 本来嘛 每次他想和你聊聊 |
[09:50] | you’re so rude to him, | 你都很过分 |
[09:52] | you don’t even give him a chance whatsoever… | 你都不给他机会… |
[09:53] | Do you know what I think is rude? | 你知道啥叫过分? |
[09:54] | I think it’s rude to leave your family. | 抛妻弃子才叫过分 |
[09:57] | I think it’s rude to ditch them | 因为自己应付不来 |
[09:58] | because you don’t want to deal with it | 就抛弃咱不管啊 |
[09:59] | and then rude to come back here | 现在突然出现 |
[10:00] | and just act like everything’s fine. | 假装啥都没发生这也很过分 |
[10:02] | You’re entitled to your opinion, okay? | 你有发表观点的权利 行了吧? |
[10:03] | It’s not an opinion. It’s what actually happened. | 这不是观点 这是事实 |
[10:05] | And that’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 这也是我一直想和你说的 |
[10:07] | – He left us! – I understand that! | – 他抛弃了咱! – 我知道! |
[10:09] | I get it! But he’s here right now. | 我很清楚! 但他现在回来了 |
[10:11] | This is what I’ve been trying to tell you | 这是我一而再再而三 |
[10:13] | – over and over again… – He’s trying to be with us… | – 和你强调的一点… – 他想融入我们的生活… |
[10:15] | Oh, he’s really trying, isn’t he? | 他在不断地努力 不是吗? |
[10:16] | He’s trying to make things better. | 他只是想收买我们 |
[10:18] | He brought me this beautiful guitar. | 他给我买了这个吉他 |
[10:20] | Do you want to know how much this guitar is worth? | 你知道多少钱吗? |
[10:22] | It doesn’t matter how much it’s worth! | 这和多少钱没关系! |
[10:24] | 42 big ones! That’s how much it’s worth! | 4200刀! 这把吉他! |
[10:25] | It doesn’t matter how much it’s worth whatsoever! | 这和钱没关系! |
[10:27] | Yeah, it does, because I’m gonna sell it | 当然有关系 因为我要卖了它 |
[10:29] | – because I don’t want it! – He’s had that for 20 years! | – 我根本不想要! – 这把吉他跟了爸爸20年! |
[10:30] | I don’t care! I don’t want it in my house! | 干我屁事! 我不想要! |
[10:32] | – I don’t want to look at it! – Please, please. | – 我不想看到它! – 求你了 求你了 |
[10:34] | Just don’t push him away. | 别把他赶走 |
[10:40] | I’m not trying to push him away, but… | 我没有 可是… |
[10:43] | He’s gonna leave. | 他不会留下的 |
[10:47] | He’s gonna leave again, and you’re gonna get hurt. | 他终归还是要走的 到时候你就伤心吧 |
[10:50] | I can handle myself. | 你用不着担心我 |
[10:54] | [Doorbell rings] | |
[10:57] | Hey! | 你好! |
[10:58] | – Hi. – Gaby. | – 你好 |
[11:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:02] | – Um… – Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[11:04] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[11:05] | – That’s okay. – You all right? | – 没关系 – 你还好吧? |
[11:07] | You need to come in and sit down? | 要进来坐吗? |
[11:09] | Um, I-I can’t really stay long. | 我不能久留 |
[11:10] | I just… God, this is really hard. | 真难开口 |
[11:14] | But I wanted to tell you guys in person. | 但我想亲自告诉你们 |
[11:16] | Something has come up, something personal, | 发生了些事儿 是我自己的事儿 |
[11:19] | and, um… | 所以… |
[11:22] | I’m not gonna be able to work with Max anymore. | 我不能再继续辅导Max了 |
[11:27] | I’m really sorry. I know it’s really sudden. | 真的很抱歉 我知道这很突然 |
[11:30] | And I made you guys a list of other aides and… | 这个是我推荐的辅导师名单… |
[11:32] | Wait, no, I’m sorry, Gaby. What happened? | Gaby 对不起 等一下 到底出啥事儿了? |
[11:35] | Something happened. | – 肯定有事 |
[11:36] | I just… I really can’t… | – 我没法… |
[11:38] | – Uh… – I’m… | 我…. |
[11:39] | Is this immediate? | – 刻不容缓? |
[11:41] | Unfortunately, yes, it is. | – 你说对了 |
[11:43] | And I’m really sorry. Please forgive me. | 真对不起 请原谅我 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:06] | – Daddy’s here! – Hey. | – 爸爸来咯! – 宝贝儿子 |
[12:08] | How are you? You ready to go to the movies? | 准备好去看电影了吗? |
[12:09] | Yeah. Grandma just got me a new baseball mitt. | 对 外婆买了个新棒球手套给我 |
[12:12] | Oh, cool. I want to see. | 哇 给我看看呗 |
[12:13] | – Come here! – Okay. | – 来! – 好的 |
[12:15] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 好啊 – 你好 |
[12:17] | Hey, um, Crosby, do you want to stay for a minute? | Crosby 留下来坐一会? |
[12:21] | I can make some coffee. | 我来煮点咖啡 |
[12:23] | Uh, we’re kind of late to the movie, so… | 电影就快开场了… |
[12:24] | I think we should get going. | 该出发了 |
[12:26] | Look-it. Isn’t it awesome? | 看 帅气吧 |
[12:27] | It’s cool. Yeah. | 非常帅气 |
[12:28] | And I got a binoculars too. | 还买了个望远镜哦 |
[12:31] | You got binoculars? What are you gonna look at? | 望远镜啊? 你在看啥呢? |
[12:33] | Crosby Hey, Crosby, I think that we should talk | |
[12:34] | about what’s going on. | 咱该好好谈一谈 |
[12:36] | The silence thing isn’t doing anyone any good. | 这样冷战下去对谁都不好 |
[12:39] | Uh, yeah. Okay. | 可以 |
[12:41] | – Good. – Uh, now? | – 好 – 现在? |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[12:45] | Um… | |
[12:46] | I’m just kind of in Jabbar mode, | 可这会儿我要带Jabbar出门啊 |
[12:48] | and we’ve got, like, 20 minutes to get to the movies, so… | 还有20分钟电影就开始了… |
[12:51] | Maybe we’ll do it… You ready, buddy? | 要不晚点好了… 准备好了吗? |
[12:53] | Yeah. I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[12:55] | I’m ready. | 开路吧 |
[12:56] | Give me a hug. | Give me a hug. 给妈妈一个拥抱 |
[12:58] | – All right, have fun. – Okay. | – 好吧 玩得开心哟 – 好的 |
[13:00] | So I’ll call you, and then… | 我会给你打电话的… |
[13:02] | Uh, we’ll set up a time to talk. | 然后约个时间谈谈 |
[13:04] | – Come on, dad. – All right, good-bye. | – 爸爸快点 |
[13:07] | [Door closes] | – 来了 拜 |
[13:09] | – We have more questions like… – No! No, no, no, no! | – 还有更多的问题… – 不! 不! 不! 不! 不! |
[13:12] | – You have to drink it. – …Start watching television. | – 你必须喝了它 – 到了看电视的时间了… |
[13:15] | – Smoothies? – Uh, no, thank you. | – 要冰沙吗? – 不了 谢谢 |
[13:17] | – You’re not listening to me. – I want to watch my shows. | – 你不听话 – 我要看电视 |
[13:19] | – I’m missing cash cab. – Honey, it doesn’t matter. | – <财运的士>都开始放了 – 放了就放了 投资不大收拾奇高 兼具 规则 运气 知识 体验四要素 堪称典范 |
[13:21] | You can’t cash in your stickers | 你要是不做完作业 |
[13:22] | until your homework is finished. | 就别想拿到贴纸 |
[13:23] | You didn’t start the homework on time. | 你没按时叫我写作业 |
[13:25] | – Gaby always did. – Okay, Gaby’s not here, Max. | – Gaby就很守时 – Max Gaby走了 |
[13:28] | – We’re doing my rules right now. – Well, your rules suck! | – 现在要按我的规则来 – 你的规则烂透了! |
[13:31] | [Doorbell rings] Hey. Do not speak | – 不许这样和妈妈说话 |
[13:32] | – to your mother that way. – Thank you very much. | – 非常感谢 |
[13:34] | Your mother… And do not turn on the television! | 你妈妈… 不许开电视! |
[13:36] | – I’m not missing cash cab! – This has been going on | – 我不能错过<财运的士>! – 他这样吵吵闹闹 |
[13:38] | – for 20 minutes, by the way. – I want you to think about | – 都已经持续20分钟了 – 我要你想清楚 |
[13:40] | – whether or not this is worth it. – It is worth it! | – 这样做值不值得 – 值得! |
[13:41] | I think you’re gonna find out that it’s not. | 事后的惩罚绝对让你不好受 |
[13:43] | How can I find out something that’s not true? | 都还没惩罚我咋知道好不好受? |
[13:44] | – Can I talk to you for one… – Crosby, it’s not a good time. | – 我能和你谈下… |
[13:47] | I just want to say sorry about… | – Crosby 我现在没空 |
[13:49] | – Listen… – Blowing up. | – 听着… – 不该发脾气 |
[13:50] | Crosby, it’s all fine. | Crosby 没关系 |
[13:52] | – I’m really sorry… – Listen to me. | – 真抱歉… – 听我说 |
[13:53] | I cannot deal with this right now, okay? | 现在我没空谈这个 |
[13:56] | Gaby quit. He’s having a meltdown. | Gaby辞职了 Max要失控了 |
[13:57] | – I’ve got to deal with it. – Gaby quit? | – 我现在得处理这事儿 – Gaby辞职了? |
[13:59] | Yeah. She gave no notice, just split. | 对 她没提前打招呼 直接就走了 |
[14:00] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为啥? – 不知道 |
[14:01] | – She said personal reasons. – Three… | – 她说是私事儿 |
[14:04] | – No! – That’s it. | – 不! – 好了 |
[14:05] | – You cannot do that! – I got to deal with this. | – 你不能这样! – 我没空招呼你了 |
[14:07] | – Max… – That’s unacceptable! | – 无法接受! |
[14:09] | – Hey, Max, what about the… – [Screaming] No! No! | – Max 要不… – 不! 不! 不! |
[14:11] | – Stop throwing things. – No! | – 不许扔东西 – 不! |
[14:13] | Let me go! [Overlapping shouting] | 放开我! |
[14:16] | – It’s not fair! – Settle down! | – 不公平! |
[14:19] | [Knock at door] | – 冷静点! |
[14:24] | – You quit? – Oh, Crosby. | – 你辞职了? – 是你啊 Crosby |
[14:25] | – How could you quit? – I was at the house. | – 你咋能辞职? – 那天我在他家 |
[14:28] | And Jasmine came over, and it’s just too much. | Jasmine来了 我感觉压力好大 |
[14:29] | Okay. Well, you got to go back and fix it. | 你得回去补救 |
[14:31] | – Fix it? – Yes! All hell | – 补救? – 对啊! |
[14:32] | is breaking loose over there. You’ve got to go back. | 那里现在都大暴乱了 你必须要回去 |
[14:35] | Listen, if Max suffers because of something we did, | 要是Max因为我俩所做的事儿受苦 |
[14:36] | I’m never gonna be able to forgive myself for that. | 那我这辈子都不会原谅自己 |
[14:38] | They’ll find someone else, Crosby. | Crosby 他们会找到新辅导师的 |
[14:39] | Okay, they’re not gonna find anyone else! | 找不到的! |
[14:41] | You have to go back and say it was a mistake. | 你得回去告诉他们这是个误会 |
[14:42] | – I can’t! – Why? | – 不行! – 为啥? |
[14:44] | Because I like you! | 因为我喜欢你! |
[14:56] | Well… | 这… |
[14:58] | We can’t. | 没可能的 |
[15:04] | Crosby Bye, Crosby. | |
[15:16] | [Doorbell rings] | 拜 |
[15:18] | Oh, hello. | 二老好 |
[15:20] | Hey. Ace babysitting company at your service. | 顶级保姆驾到 |
[15:22] | Wow. Look at you. You look terrific. | 看看你 真漂亮 |
[15:24] | Thanks. Why the partners | 谢谢 |
[15:26] | insist on taking the associates to dinner | 合伙人非让我带家属去吃饭 |
[15:28] | on a weeknight is beyond me. | 还不是周末 杀了我一个措手不及 |
[15:29] | But what is this, mom? Is this lasagna that you made? | 妈 这是啥? 你做的意面? |
[15:32] | – Yeah. – Oh, my goodness. | – 对啊 – 不是吧 |
[15:34] | I know how much Sydney loves it, so… | 我知道外孙女喜欢吃嘛 |
[15:36] | – We all do. – Oh, you’re amazing. | – 就做咯 – 你好贴心 |
[15:37] | But she’s not gonna eat it. | 可惜她不会吃的 |
[15:39] | What? What do you mean? | 啥? 啥意思? |
[15:40] | Why? [Groans] | 为啥? |
[15:43] | – Okay. – It’s her favorite. | – 好吧 – 这是她的最爱呀 |
[15:45] | – I know. – Our daughter is… | – 我知道 – 咱家小鬼头… |
[15:48] | A vegetarian. | 要做个素食者 |
[15:50] | – She’s a what? – What? | – 啥? – 啥? |
[15:52] | [Chuckling] Jeez. | 亲娘啊 |
[15:54] | I know. I should have called you. | 我应该给你打个电话的 |
[15:55] | I didn’t realize you were gonna cook. | 没想到你会带吃的来 |
[15:57] | Since when? | 啥时候变的? |
[15:58] | Oh, come on. Hey, now, that’s ridiculous. | 拜托 这太可笑了 |
[16:00] | Dad, you know what? It is a valid choice. | 爸 这是她自己的选择 |
[16:03] | And we are being supportive of it. | 我和老公决定支持她 |
[16:05] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的? – 对 |
[16:06] | Hi, grandma! | 外婆! |
[16:07] | Hey, granddaughter! | 外孙女! |
[16:09] | – There she is! – How you doing? | – 她来啦! – 你好啊 |
[16:11] | You’re gonna have some lasagna, aren’t you? | 今晚吃意面 好吧? |
[16:14] | Um, not if it has meat. | 里面有肉 我就不吃了 |
[16:16] | Well, yeah, but see, your grandmother, | 你看哦 那可是你外婆 |
[16:18] | she slaved all day making your favorite meal for you. | 花了一整天的时间 很辛苦做出来的哦 |
[16:21] | Uh, it’s just that… | 可是… |
[16:25] | I don’t eat meat anymore. | 伦家不吃肉了嘛 |
[16:27] | Uh-huh. | |
[16:28] | Now, listen here, granddaughter, | 小乖乖 听外公说哦 |
[16:30] | your grandmother worked very hard, | 外婆是特别为你做的诶 |
[16:32] | made it specially for you. | 下了不少功夫哦 |
[16:33] | Now, you don’t want to hurt my wife’s feelings, | 你也不想伤外婆的心吧? |
[16:36] | – now, do you? – Dad? | – 对不对? – 爸 |
[16:37] | – Huh? – Just go… | 你… |
[16:39] | Go easy on my daughter. | 别逼她嘛 |
[16:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:42] | Right. | 行 |
[16:43] | Guess what. | 听好 |
[16:45] | Once in Vietnam, I ate dog. | 在越南的时候 我吃过狗肉哦 |
[16:47] | – Zeek! – A dog? | – 狗肉? |
[16:48] | – Yeah. – Zeek… | – 对 |
[16:50] | – An actual dog? – No, not an actual dog. | – 真狗肉? – 外公吓你呢 |
[16:53] | Don’t… There’s no dog. | 别… 没有的事儿 |
[16:55] | Hey, come on, I was a guest, you know? | 是人家请我吃的 |
[16:57] | It would have been rude not to. | 不吃很不礼貌的 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna fix you whatever your parents want me to fix you. | 外婆会按照你爹妈的指示来做的 |
[17:02] | Hah! Uh! | |
[17:03] | Ow! | |
[17:04] | I mean to go right there and get it! | 我是要切这里 剁剁剁! |
[17:10] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 好呀 – 好 |
[17:11] | Thought I’d bring him back. | 我把他送回来了 |
[17:12] | Um, come in, if you want. | 进来吧 |
[17:14] | – Is Zeek here? – No, he’s… | – Zeek在? – 不在… |
[17:15] | Babysitting for Julia… You’re safe. | 他去照顾Syd了 安啦 |
[17:18] | What are you doing to the chicken? | 你剁鸡干啥? |
[17:19] | I have to go to work in a little, and so… | 我一会儿要去上班… |
[17:22] | I thought I’d make you guys dinner. | 想给你们做个晚饭呗 |
[17:24] | – Mom and dad aren’t here. – It doesn’t look the same. | – 爸妈都去了 – 看起来不像啊 |
[17:27] | Well, I mean, whatever. It’s chicken. | 我不用善待死鸡吧 |
[17:29] | I have to chop it one more time… Watch this. | 还要再剁一下… 看好了 |
[17:31] | [Thud] See? It’s almost off. | 看 就快剁开了 |
[17:33] | – [Chuckling] – Yeah. | 米错 |
[17:34] | Your mom is an excellent cook. | 你妈是个烹饪好手 |
[17:36] | You’re right. | 米错 |
[17:37] | They call her Sarah Boyardee, right? | 她就是大厨Boyardee呀 |
[17:39] | You know what? I have a very, very big knife. | 拿大刀的是我 说话注意点儿 |
[17:41] | I’m trying something… to learn something new. | 我最近想学点新玩意… |
[17:43] | Do you mind if I… Give you a hand there? | 介意我来搭把手吗? |
[17:46] | Oh, speaking of excellent cooks… | 说到烹饪好手… |
[17:47] | I know my way around a chicken. | 我知道一个剁肉的好方法 |
[17:49] | – Son, come watch and learn. – Since when? | – 儿子 看好了 – 啥时你会做菜了? |
[17:51] | I developed an interest in a few things, like cooking. | 我学了不少有趣的事儿 煮饭烧菜也是其中之一 |
[17:54] | Really? Look at you, | 真的? 哎哟 |
[17:56] | developing interests in things. | 学了不少趣事儿啊 |
[17:58] | Do you guys want to… | 你们想… |
[18:00] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 好啊 – 好啊 |
[18:01] | I’m making dinner, | 我在做晚饭 |
[18:02] | which, you know, we could really use your help. | 你可以来帮帮忙 |
[18:04] | Dad knows how to cut the chicken, actually, | 你爸都会切鸡肉咯 |
[18:06] | – but, um, come help. – I don’t want to see this. | – 一起做啊 – 我不想看了 |
[18:09] | Come join us just for a minute? | 来嘛 一起啊? |
[18:11] | Mm, no. That’s cool. | 不了 你们做吧 |
[18:13] | You just keep… Poking that chicken, | 您继续切你的鸡肉吧 |
[18:15] | whatever you’re doing. | |
[18:17] | Hey, um, Amber, | 姐 |
[18:18] | dad’s taking me to Alcatraz on Friday. | 爸爸周五带我去恶魔岛 旧金山的头号景点 |
[18:21] | I feel like you should come. | 你也一起来吧 |
[18:23] | – Oh, yeah! – I can’t, ’cause… | – 对呀! – 不了… |
[18:25] | Come on, sweetheart. | 女儿 一起去吧 |
[18:26] | I know how much you love Alcatraz. | 我知道你很喜欢恶魔岛的 |
[18:28] | No. Yeah. No, you know what? You’re right. | 不 好吧 你说的对 |
[18:31] | Maybe I will come, ’cause I love it. | 我也许会去的 因为我很喜欢嘛 |
[18:34] | How’s the, uh… | 吉他… |
[18:36] | – How’s the guitar working out? – Oh, the guitar. | – 用得还好吧? – 对了 吉他 |
[18:38] | Yes, I meant to tell you. | 我正想告诉你呢 |
[18:39] | The only thing is, is that it doesn’t sound good, | 它的弦音难听死了 |
[18:41] | um, and I don’t want it. | 我不想要了 |
[18:43] | So if you want it, you should take it back, | 你要是想要可以拿回去 |
[18:45] | – or I’m gonna sell it, okay? – Amber… | – 否则我就卖了 |
[18:47] | – You don’t have to be rude. – Oh, and the other thing is… | – 别那么过分 – 还有件事儿… |
[18:49] | I actually can’t go to Alcatraz, | 我去不了恶魔岛了 |
[18:51] | because I get sick on boats, which, you know, | 因为我晕船 |
[18:53] | is something that everybody that knows me knows. | 这件事认识我的人都知道 |
[18:55] | Um, but, you know, I just forget that | 但我忘了你只是个陌生人 |
[18:58] | it’s basically like we’re strangers, so… | |
[19:00] | Sweetheart, I’m just trying to… | 女儿 我只是想… |
[19:02] | Stop calling me that. I don’t even know you. | 别叫我女儿 我几乎不认识你 |
[19:04] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你一点都不了解我 |
[19:06] | – Amber… – You can’t just waltz in here | – 你别想轻易地走进咱的生活 |
[19:08] | after all this time and act like everything is fine | 假装好像啥事都没发生 |
[19:10] | and just, like, buy us a burger | 别以为买个汉堡 |
[19:12] | and, like, give me a crappy guitar, | 送我一个破吉他 |
[19:14] | and everything’s just gonna be fine again. | 所有的事就可以过去了 |
[19:16] | You know, and I guess it works. | 不过 也算小有所成啊 |
[19:18] | I guess it works on everybody but me. | 除了我 所有人对你都很友好嘛 |
[19:19] | I guess I’m the only person that, you know, | 我可能是唯一不相信你的人 |
[19:21] | has a problem with it, but I’m sorry, | 抱歉了 |
[19:23] | but I can’t forget the fact | 但我忘不掉 |
[19:24] | that you didn’t come to my birthdays | 你答应了帮我庆生 |
[19:26] | when you promised that you would! | 最后食言! |
[19:28] | And you didn’t take me out all the times | 你答应了带我出去玩 |
[19:30] | that you promised that you would! | 最后食言! |
[19:32] | And you were not there for me when I really needed you. | 在我需要你的时候不见踪影 |
[19:35] | And so I have trouble believing that you’ve changed, | 所以我不相信”你已经变了” |
[19:37] | because I’ve heard it all before. | 这句话我听够了 |
[19:40] | And I’m sorry, but I look at you, | 抱歉 你在我眼中 |
[19:41] | and I just see the same loser who let me down. | 还是那个让我失望透顶的窝囊废 |
[19:50] | Look, I’m sorry, dad. She just gets that way. | 爸爸 对不起 她就这副德行 |
[19:52] | She goes off on us all the time too, so… | 对咱也一样大吼大叫… |
[19:58] | I shouldn’t be here right now. | 我还是先走了 |
[20:01] | You don’t have to go. | 别走嘛 |
[20:03] | Buddy, I’ll call you about Alcatraz. | 儿子 恶魔岛的事儿 我会电你的 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:07] | – Okay. – | – Okay. |
[20:15] | [Door closes] | 好吧 – 好的 |
[20:18] | Look, mom, you… | 妈… |
[20:19] | Why do you just sit here and let her yell at him? | 你就这样任由她朝爸吼? |
[20:21] | You didn’t protect him whatsoever! | 你都不为他讲话! |
[20:23] | I mean, she won’t even give him a chance. | 她都不给爸一个机会 |
[20:25] | He’s trying! | 他在努力了! |
[20:42] | You don’t like it, do you? | 你不喜欢? |
[20:44] | Not very much. | 不太喜欢 |
[20:47] | I’ll just have dessert. | 我还是直接吃甜点吧 |
[20:51] | Well, young lady, | 小屁孩 |
[20:53] | your grandmother has now prepared two dinners for you. | 外婆都为你做了2顿饭了 |
[20:58] | Try a little more of the seitan. | 吃点面筋吧 |
[21:01] | “Satan”? | “撒旦”? |
[21:02] | Seitan. | 面筋 |
[21:04] | Oh. | |
[21:05] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[21:10] | Granddaughter, | 外孙女 |
[21:11] | you are gonna have to eat | 这两个 |
[21:15] | one or the other… | 你选一个吧 |
[21:19] | Or you’re not gonna get up from the table. | 否则你就别想下桌子 |
[21:40] | [Plate clatters] | |
[21:44] | [Background chatter, mellow rock music plays] | |
[21:45] | Ahem. There you go. Thank you. | 给你 谢谢 |
[21:56] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 好呀 – 好啊 |
[21:58] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[22:01] | – Want a drink? – Yes. Pitcher of gin, please. | – 要喝酒吗? |
[22:04] | [Chuckles sarcastically] | – 来一瓶松子酒 |
[22:05] | Well… | 好吧… |
[22:08] | Amber kicked my ass. | Amber骂了我一顿 |
[22:09] | Yeah, well, you deserved it. | 对 你活该 |
[22:10] | She’s got your genes. | 她真像你 |
[22:14] | Listen, I, uh… | 听我说… |
[22:17] | I got a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[22:19] | This club up in Seattle, | 西雅图有个俱乐部 |
[22:21] | they offered us a very sweet deal on a gig, | 邀请我们去演出 |
[22:23] | and the band wants to take it. | 乐队想接下这活儿 |
[22:26] | Yes. | 米错 |
[22:27] | Anyway, I got to back-burner the whole Alcatraz trip. | 恶魔岛之行不得不改期了 |
[22:29] | Alcatraz. | 没错 |
[22:34] | Mm-hmm. Well… | 这个嘛… |
[22:38] | I’m sure drew will understand, you know. | 儿子会理解的 |
[22:41] | Maybe you guys could just hit the batting cages again, | 你们可以再去棒球练习场 |
[22:43] | you know, and beat some people up, | 找点人来揍揍 |
[22:45] | for old time’s sake? [Laughs] | 跟上次一样? |
[22:47] | We’re gonna leave in the morning, | 一早就得走 |
[22:49] | ’cause we want to get an early start. | 乐队希望能准备充分点 |
[22:51] | Tomorrow morning? | 明早就走? |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:54] | So could you… Tell the kids for me? | 你能带我转述下吗? |
[23:06] | – Sure. – Thank you. | – 可以 – 谢了 |
[23:09] | Excuse me, bartender, another beer? | 酒保 麻烦你再来一杯 |
[23:12] | Looks like you’re pretty busy, so… | 看来你也挺忙的… |
[23:13] | Um, I had a great time. | 这段时间我很开心 |
[23:16] | – It was good to see you. – Mm-hmm. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[23:18] | You take care. | 保重 |
[23:23] | – | – And, um… – I’ll see you later. |
[23:27] | [Glasses clattering loudly] | 还有… |
[23:39] | [Thunder rumbles] | – 回头见 |
[23:43] | Hey. | 等下 |
[23:51] | I have spent so much of my life blaming you, Seth. | Seth 我花了很久在心里怨你 |
[23:55] | I have blamed you for the fact that… | 我快40岁了还在做酒保都怨你 |
[23:59] | I’m almost 40 years old, and I still tend bar. | |
[24:02] | And I could even tell you all the reasons | 我可以详尽道来为啥这是你的错 |
[24:04] | and explain to you exactly why it’s your fault. | |
[24:08] | When drew sits up in his room, | 儿子在他的房间里彻夜不眠 |
[24:11] | doesn’t say a word to me for weeks, | 几周都不跟我说一句话 |
[24:14] | just hides away, I blame you. | 总是躲着我 这个也怨你 |
[24:17] | And I shouldn’t. I really shouldn’t. | 但我不该这样做 真的 |
[24:20] | It does no one any good. | 埋怨你对谁都没好处 |
[24:25] | But I can blame you for going to Seattle | 可如果你去西雅图不跟孩子道别 |
[24:28] | without saying good-bye to your children yourself. | 我一定会埋怨你 |
[24:31] | I can blame you for that, and I will. | 我肯定会 |
[24:32] | I will blame you for years. | 一直埋怨下去 |
[24:35] | And sadly, part of me gets off on it. | 可悲的是 这让我感觉很好 |
[24:37] | I love having something to blame you for, | 我喜欢能揪住你的小辫子怨你 |
[24:39] | because then it lets me off the hook. | 这样就可以推卸责任了 |
[24:43] | And I don’t want to be let off the hook… | 但我不想这样做… |
[24:48] | Not anymore. | 再也不想了 |
[24:55] | So you will be there tomorrow morning | 所以 你明早必须过来 |
[24:57] | before they go to school | 在孩子们上学前 |
[24:58] | to say good-bye to your children. | 亲自跟他们告别 |
[25:00] | You will be there. | 必须要来 |
[25:05] | They leave at 8:00. | 他们8点出门 |
[25:10] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[25:29] | [Soft piano notes playing] | |
[25:32] | â? | â? |
[25:48] | It’s really hard for me to apologize. | 让我开口道歉是挺不容易的 |
[25:53] | – You don’t have to apologize. – Yeah, I do… | – 你不必道歉 – 当然要… |
[25:58] | For keeping Jabbar from that party. | 撒谎没让Jabbar去生日会 |
[26:00] | [Piano note plays] | |
[26:02] | Jasmine, you didn’t do anything. | Jasmine 你没做啥 |
[26:04] | I did. I’m sorry… | 我有 对不起… |
[26:06] | You don’t owe me an apology, okay? | 你没有对不起我 |
[26:07] | I was so stupid. | 我犯蠢了 |
[26:09] | You don’t have to say sorry to me. | 你不必道歉 |
[26:10] | Why do you think you were stupid? | 你犯啥蠢了? |
[26:13] | What do you mean by… what do you… | 啥意思? |
[26:15] | – Why do you… – You know, I been drinking… | – 为啥… |
[26:17] | [Clears throat] Tonight, so I don’t… | – 今晚我喝了很多酒… |
[26:19] | This might not be the best time for us to… | 不是谈话的好时机 |
[26:24] | Have this conversation right now. | |
[26:27] | [Clears throat] | |
[26:29] | Hey… | |
[26:32] | Crosby? | |
[26:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:38] | You can’t even look at me? | 这你都不敢? |
[26:41] | Why do you think you were stupid? | 你犯啥蠢了? |
[26:44] | What did you do? | 你干了啥? |
[26:48] | I made a mistake. | 我做错事儿了 |
[26:51] | What kind of mistake? | 啥错? |
[26:52] | [Sighs] I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[26:55] | You don’t know? | 说不好? |
[26:57] | Don’t lie to me. | 少撒谎 |
[26:59] | I slept with someone. | 我睡了别人 |
[27:07] | It was… | 这… |
[27:11] | Stupid, and, uh, you know, | 蠢透了 |
[27:13] | I don’t… [Clears throat] | 我不该… |
[27:15] | Have an excuse other than | 让这种事在咱闹翻的时候发生 |
[27:16] | this happened while we were going through our thing, | |
[27:19] | and I just kind of collapsed emotionally, | 一时没把持住自己 |
[27:21] | – and then I did the worst thing… – Who was it? | – 就做了最糟… – 她是谁? |
[27:25] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[27:26] | It’s not important. | 不重要是吧 |
[27:28] | So why did you do it? | 那你为啥还要做? |
[27:30] | Sweetie, listen, i… it was… It was one time, | 宝贝 听着 只是一夜情 |
[27:33] | and it will never, ever happen again. | 再也不会发生了 |
[27:35] | I swear, I will never do anything like that again, okay? | 我发誓 再也不会做这种事了 |
[27:39] | I am so sorry… | 很对不起… |
[27:41] | Get off of me. | 别碰我 |
[27:42] | – Get off of me. – I just… I need to know | – 别碰我 – 我要知道… |
[27:44] | that you’re not… hold on. Listen… | 你不… 等下 听我说… |
[27:45] | Get off of me, you asshole! | 混蛋 拿开你的脏手! |
[27:48] | That’s how you… | 这就是你… |
[27:49] | – Jasmine… – You’re such an idiot! | – 你个蠢货! |
[27:51] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 是这样的 |
[27:53] | Hey, please don’t walk out of here. | 求你别走 |
[27:55] | No! Don’t tell me what to do! | 闭嘴! 你没资格命令我! |
[27:57] | You know what? | 你就该活得生不如死! |
[27:58] | You don’t deserve anything good in your life… | |
[28:01] | Nothing! | 生不如死! |
[28:02] | I’ll never forgive you for this. | 我永远都不会原谅你 |
[28:28] | Hello. | 老爷子 好呀 |
[28:29] | – Hey, honey, how you doing? – I’m well. | – 亲爱的 你好吗? – 我很好 |
[28:31] | – How are you? – Good. | – 你呢? – 也不错 |
[28:32] | Good. So thanks again for watching Syd. | 那就好 谢谢你照看Syd |
[28:35] | No problem. I tell you, that little girl is a pip. | 客气 她真是个小美女 |
[28:37] | Yes, she is. | 米错 |
[28:39] | So did everything go okay? | 没发生啥事儿吧? |
[28:41] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 没啊 – 没? |
[28:44] | Why? She say something? | 咋了? 她说有事? |
[28:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:47] | She might have mentioned something | 她就随口提了下 |
[28:50] | about you tried to force her to eat meat? | 说你强迫她吃肉 |
[28:52] | Oh, please. No. That’s not how it went down. | 没有的事儿 |
[28:55] | – Well, how did it go down? – Well, I told her | – 那是咋样? – 我告诉她 |
[28:57] | she couldn’t get up from the table | 必须要二选一 |
[28:58] | unless he had something to eat, | 才能离开餐桌 |
[29:00] | and I didn’t care if it was lasagna | 吃意面也好 |
[29:01] | or that “Satan” crapola. | 啃”撒旦”也好 |
[29:03] | But rules are rules. | 规矩就是规矩 |
[29:06] | Dad, I have to say, | 爸 我得说 |
[29:07] | I really wish you hadn’t done that. | 真希望你没这样做 |
[29:09] | Well, honey, I got to tell you, you know, | 亲爱的 我要告诉你 |
[29:11] | she’s got to learn that there’s a set of rules | 她必须学会跟其他人一样守规矩 |
[29:13] | that everybody has to follow. | |
[29:14] | Well, I don’t want to squelch her spirit. | 我不想打压她的想法 |
[29:16] | She wants to attempt this vegetarianism thing, and… | 她想尝试只吃素食… |
[29:20] | Come on, sweetheart, squelch her spirit? | 丫头 拜托 打压她的想法? |
[29:22] | I mean, my God, she’s six years old. | 她才6岁啊 |
[29:24] | – You can’t let her run the show. – Okay, I just… | – 不能啥都她说了算吧 – 好吧 我只是说… |
[29:26] | I feel that when you do something like that, | 你这样做 |
[29:29] | it undermines me as a parent. | 让我相当被动 |
[29:30] | Oh, jeez, you know, maybe… | 天哟 也许… |
[29:32] | Hold on. Julia… | Julia 慢着… |
[29:34] | You know, your father doesn’t always make the best choices, | 你爸不太会做好决定 |
[29:38] | but he does what he does out of love. | 但他的初衷都是因为爱 |
[29:41] | No one is trying to squelch anyone’s spirit. | 没人想要打压谁 |
[29:46] | – We love Sydney to pieces. – I know. | – 咱爱外孙女 – 我懂 |
[29:49] | – You know that. – Yeah. | – 你明白 – 对 |
[29:51] | But your father’s right. | 你爸是对的 |
[29:52] | You can’t let her feel like she has all the power. | 你不能让她觉得可以为所欲为 |
[29:56] | It’s backwards. | 会适得其反 |
[29:58] | And it’s not doing her any good. | 对她没好处 |
[30:02] | I love you so much. That’s why I’m here. | 因为舍不得你 所以我才来这儿 |
[30:05] | I know that I can be overbearing, | 我有时是比较蛮横 |
[30:07] | and I keep going over in my head | 我也一直在脑中回想 |
[30:09] | how many times I’ve second-guessed you | 我对你给Max的安排课程 |
[30:11] | about Max’s curriculum. | 嚼了不少舌根 |
[30:12] | And I am so sorry, and I’m wrong. | – 很抱歉 我错了 – 不不不 |
[30:14] | No, no, it’s true. It’s only because I… | 真的 只不过因为… |
[30:16] | Because you love Max so much. | – 你很爱Max |
[30:18] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[30:20] | And I do too. I love your son. | 我也是 我也爱他 |
[30:22] | I do. | 真的 |
[30:24] | Then I don’t understand why you’re leaving. | 那我就搞不懂了 为啥你要走 |
[30:27] | I mean, you’re not moving away, right? | 你不是要搬家 对吧? |
[30:30] | You’re not quitting this business. | 也不是要改行 |
[30:32] | – No. – I mean, | – 对 – 如果… |
[30:33] | if there’s something going on in your personal life, I… | 你生活中有啥难处… |
[30:35] | I can help you figure it out, Gaby, | Gaby 我可以帮你想想办法 |
[30:37] | and I’m here for you. | 会尽力帮你的 |
[30:39] | If you need to take a break | 如果你想休息一阵 |
[30:40] | or just take a little leave of absence… | 想请几天假 |
[30:43] | But it’s just… it’s so… | 只是… 现在… |
[30:46] | [Voice breaking] You’ve helped my son so much, | 你真的帮了很大的忙 |
[30:48] | and I’m… | 而我… |
[30:50] | I’m at a loss. | 真是不知所错了 |
[30:57] | I didn’t leave because of you or Max, | 我离开和你跟Max无关 |
[30:59] | who I do love. | 我爱你们 |
[31:01] | Then why? Why did you leave? I’m… | 那为啥要走? |
[31:08] | It’s okay. | 说吧 |
[31:09] | Mm. Um… | 没事的 |
[31:14] | I-I left… | 我离开… |
[31:18] | The birthday party the other night with Crosby | 是因为生日会那天和Crosby |
[31:21] | and it… | 发生了… |
[31:24] | It got complicated. | 一些很复杂的事情 |
[31:32] | Cros… | |
[31:36] | – Complicated, oh. – I’m so sorry. | – 复杂的事儿 – 对不起 |
[31:38] | – I’m so sorry. – Hmm. | 很抱歉 |
[31:43] | We got a couple dates in the Midwest | 中西部都发来了邀请函 |
[31:45] | in Wyoming and Montana. | 怀俄明 蒙大拿等等 |
[31:48] | It’s turning into, like, a little mini tour. | 就好像一个小型的巡演 |
[31:49] | That sounds cool. | 真不错 |
[31:51] | Well… | 那个… |
[31:53] | Next time I’m in town? | 等我回来再约? |
[31:55] | – Of course. – I mean, ’cause we were | – 好的 |
[31:57] | gonna do the Alcatraz thing and… | – 我是说恶魔岛的事 |
[31:58] | – I know. – Okay. | – 我知道 – 好 |
[32:04] | It was fantastic. I… | 这段时间我过得很棒 |
[32:07] | – I had the best time. – Me too. | – 生命里最棒的几天 – 我也是 |
[32:11] | You’re a great young man. | 你是个了不起的年轻人 |
[32:13] | I’m really proud of you, son. | 儿子 你让我很骄傲 |
[32:29] | – And, Amber, I… – Look, I… | – 我… |
[32:32] | Just, like, about what I said, you know, | 我说的那些话… |
[32:34] | – I wasn’t trying to… – No. Everything you said… | – 不是要… – 你说的每一句… |
[32:37] | Was true. | 都没有错 |
[32:40] | You got every right to say that. | 你完全有权那样说 |
[32:44] | And I’m sorry. | 爸爸对不起你 |
[32:47] | You’re beautiful. | 你很美 |
[32:50] | And maybe one day I’ll be lucky enough | 希望有天能有机会 |
[32:52] | to hear your beautiful voice. | 听到你美丽的声音 |
[32:54] | Guess we’ll see, right? | 希望如此咯? |
[33:04] | Don’t forget the light-gauge strings on the guitar, the tens, ’cause… You can play all night. â?Hear â? â?hear the noise that moves so soft â? | 别忘了勤练吉他哦 |
[33:21] | â?and slow â? â?that’s the sound â? â?of freshly fallen snow â? â?your love is gold â? â?your love is gold â? | 现在弹多久都不伤手咯 |
[33:34] | â? | â? |
[33:39] | â?it seems… â? | |
[33:42] | So how was that? | 咋样? |
[33:44] | It was good. Thank you. | 挺好 |
[33:49] | â?To bang upon these drums that we have â? | 谢谢你 |
[33:52] | I was thinking about you all last night. | 昨晚我一直在想你说的话 |
[33:56] | All the things that you haven’t gotten to do | 那些你没机会去做的事 |
[33:58] | or… That you haven’t done yet, | 和那些还没做的事 |
[34:01] | and it doesn’t matter, | 都没啥大不了 |
[34:04] | because you’re the talent. | 因为你很聪明 |
[34:07] | [Sighs] You’re like magic. | 你很神奇的 |
[34:09] | And I remember all those songs that we wrote together. | 那些咱一起写的歌 |
[34:15] | They’re my best ones. | 都是最动听的 |
[34:20] | Yep, ’cause they’re the deepest. | 真的 因为很深情 |
[34:24] | I’m just… I’m just a guitar player. | 我只是个弹吉他的 |
[34:27] | You’re the artist. | 你才是艺术家 |
[34:29] | So don’t… don’t let yourself get in the way of that, okay? | 别让任何事阻止你前进 好吗? |
[34:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:40] | – I’m glad you came. – Thanks. | – 你能来真好 – 谢谢 |
[34:48] | Our kids are beautiful. | 孩子都很漂亮哦 |
[34:49] | Mm-hmm. | |
[34:54] | And that’s all you. | 完全是因为你 |
[34:56] | You did all that. | 都是你的功劳 |
[34:58] | I mean, you took on that burden. | 抗下了这么重的负担 |
[35:04] | It’s not always a burden. Sometimes it’s… | 不能说是负担吧 有时候… |
[35:07] | More like a privilege. | 更像是一种荣幸 |
[35:10] | â?From the inside of my mouth â? | |
[35:14] | â?and the slow migration south â? | |
[35:18] | â?and it’s not to be denied â? | |
[35:22] | â?it’s not to be denied â? | |
[35:27] | â?oh oh oh â? | |
[35:30] | â?ooh ooh ooh â? | |
[35:33] | â?oh oh oh â? | |
[35:43] | [Machine hums] | |
[35:51] | What? | 咋了? |
[35:56] | You know what felt really good? | 你知道啥让我感觉很棒吗? |
[35:58] | What? | 啥? |
[36:03] | You… | 你… |
[36:05] | Having my back before. | 站在我这边 |
[36:09] | Well, you were… | 这个嘛… |
[36:12] | You were sort of right. | 你是对的嘛 |
[36:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:37] | I’m gonna kiss you now, Millie. | Millie 我要吻你咯 |
[36:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:08] | [Breathing heavily] Oh… | |
[37:10] | Oh… | |
[37:30] | Hey, honey. | 老婆 |
[37:32] | [Sighs] Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉回来晚了 |
[37:34] | Cory dragged me into the office for another creative meeting. | Cory拽我去了他的办公室 开了一个突发奇想的会议 |
[37:37] | I am starving. | 饿死我啦 |
[37:42] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[37:45] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话跟你说 |
[37:47] | What is it? | 啥? |
[37:51] | Ahem. | |
[37:56] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[38:06] | Hey. | 我说 |
[38:13] | I’m sorry that I pushed dad away. | 对不起 我赶走了爸爸 |
[38:22] | I… | 我… |
[38:24] | Didn’t have to yell at him or say those things, | 没必要非得大吼大叫 说那些刻薄的话 |
[38:27] | and I know that it was important to you | 我也知道跟他相处 |
[38:29] | to have a relationship with him, and… | 对你来说很重要… |
[38:32] | You tried to talk to me, and I didn’t listen. | 你跟我说过 我却没有听进去 |
[38:34] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:42] | Amber… | |
[38:45] | If he was a real dad, | 如果他真想当个爸 |
[38:46] | nothing you did could have made him leave. | 没啥能赶走他 |
[38:50] | I know it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[39:03] | We’ll always have mom. | 咱不是还有老妈嘛 |
[39:06] | [Both chuckling] | |
[39:09] | Yeah. | 米错 |
[39:15] | And we’ll always have each other. | 还有彼此 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 米错 |
[39:25] | Hey, do you want to know something? | 告诉你点事儿 |
[39:26] | What? | 啥? |
[39:28] | Um, I learned that song that dad played at the show. | 爸爸唱的那首歌我学会了 |
[39:31] | – No way. – Yeah. | – 少吹牛 – 真的哦 |
[39:33] | Do you want to hear it? | 想听吗? |
[39:37] | [Soft guitar music] | |
[39:40] | â? | â? |
[39:43] | â?small fingers â? | |
[39:45] | â?small toes â? | |
[39:48] | â?your forehead â? | |
[39:51] | â?my nose â? | |
[39:53] | â?I see you â? | |
[39:56] | â?no matter how far away you are â? | |
[39:59] | â?from me â? | |
[40:01] | â?tonight â? | |
[40:03] | â?it’s all right â? | |
[40:05] | â? | â? |
[40:10] | â?small wonder â? | |
[40:13] | â?small lips â? | |
[40:15] | â?your hands on â? | |
[40:19] | â?my hips â? | |
[40:21] | â?I see you â? | |
[40:23] | â?no matter how far away you are â? | |
[40:26] | â?from me â? | |
[40:28] | â?tonight â? | |
[40:29] | â?it’s all right â? | |
[40:55] | â? | â? |
[40:57] | Listen, honey, I got to do something about this. | 亲爱的 我一定要收拾他 |
[40:58] | – I’m going over there. – What is that gonna solve? | – 我要去找他 – 这样就能解决问题了? |
[41:01] | It’s gonna solve my desire to punch my brother in the face! | 最起码能缓解一下 我想海扁他一顿的欲望 |
[41:03] | – That’s what it’s gonna solve. – I can’t believe | – 我实在忍不住了 – 真不敢相信 |
[41:05] | – that he would do this. – He’s the most selfish person | – 他会做出这种事 – 他是我见识过的 |
[41:07] | – I’ve ever met in my life. – I know, but I think we need | – 最自私的人 – 我明白 |
[41:09] | to calm down, take a minute. [Knock at door] | 不过咱要冷静点儿 |
[41:13] | Um… | |
[41:14] | – Can I talk to you guys? – You know what, Crosby? | – 能和你们谈谈吗? – Crosby 听我说 |
[41:16] | I don’t think it’s a good time right now, okay? | 现在不是时候 |
[41:18] | You want to have a talk? Go ahead, talk. | 你想谈 好啊 谈吧 |
[41:20] | Go ahead! What the hell is wrong with you? | 说话啊! 你有啥毛病? |
[41:21] | – Why would you do this? – Adam. | – 干啥做这种事? |
[41:23] | – So you… you already know? – Oh, God. | – 你们知道啦? – 亲娘啊 |
[41:25] | – I’m so sorry. I did not mean… – You know what? | – 抱歉 我不是故意… – 你给我听清楚 |
[41:26] | – Get out of my house… – Honey. | – 滚出去… – 老公 |
[41:28] | Before I do something I’m gonna regret later. | 在我做出会后悔的事之前滚出去 |
[41:30] | I’m sorry. I did not mean for any of this to happen. | 对不起 我也不想这样的 |
[41:32] | – Well, you never do, do you? – That’s not fair. | – 你也不想? – 太不公平了 |
[41:33] | I have changed over the last year, | 我都改过自新整整一年了 |
[41:35] | – and I’ve proved that I’m not… – How have you changed? | – 一直努力证明我不是… – 你改过了? |
[41:37] | I don’t give a damn what you think you’ve proven | 我不在乎你去年花了多少心思证明 |
[41:39] | about yourself over the last year. | |
[41:40] | You’re selfish, Crosby. | Crosby 你就是个自私鬼 |
[41:42] | That’s what you’ve proven time and time again! | 这一点你再次用行动证明了! |
[41:43] | I was upset about Jasmine. | 我当时很气Jasmine |
[41:45] | I’m sorry I had a connection with Gaby. | 很抱歉我和Gaby扯上了关系 |
[41:47] | – I did not plan… – He had a connection with Gaby. | – 不是计划好的… – 扯上了关系 |
[41:50] | It’s the same connection you have with every woman. | 你和每个女人都扯上了关系 |
[41:52] | – It’s just sex! – Number one, you’re wrong. | – 那就是性关系! – 第一 你错了 |
[41:54] | Number two, I know you’re worried about losing | 第二 你是担心会失去保姆 |
[41:56] | your babysitter, but I lost my fiancée, okay? | 可我失去了未婚妻 懂吗? |
[41:58] | And I may have lost my son, so I didn’t come out unscathed! | 还有可能要失去儿子 我也伤得惨不忍睹! |
[42:01] | – She wasn’t our babysitter. – What don’t you understand | – 她不是保姆 – 你咋就不懂 |
[42:02] | about this… She’s not a babysitter! | 她不是保姆! |
[42:04] | She’s a behavioral aide for your nephew! | 她是你侄子的行为辅导师 |
[42:06] | He’s got Asperger’s! What don’t you get about that? | 你侄子有自闭症! 你不知道吗? |
[42:08] | Get it in your thick skull your nephew has Asperger’s! | 给我牢牢记住了 Max有自闭症! |
[42:13] | I have Asperger’s? | 我有自闭症? |
[42:21] | What is Asperger’s? | 那是啥? |
[42:25] | Sync by alex1969 www.Addic7ed.Com |