时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Something has come up, | |
[00:19] | and I’m not gonna be able to work with Max anymore. | |
[00:21] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你脑子抽风了吧? |
[00:22] | – Why would you… – I know you’re worried | – 为啥你要… – 我知道你担心 |
[00:24] | – about losing your babysitter! – She’s not a babysitter! | – 会失去保姆! – 她不是保姆! |
[00:26] | She’s a behavioral aide for your nephew. | 她是行为辅导师 |
[00:27] | He’s got asperger’s! | 你侄子有艾斯伯格症 |
[00:29] | I have asperger’s? | 我有艾斯伯格症?* |
[00:33] | Well, what’s asperger’s? | 艾斯伯格症是啥? |
[00:38] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[00:42] | Max, asperger’s is a form of autism. | 它是自闭症的一种 |
[00:46] | What’s autism? | 自闭症又是啥? |
[00:50] | People who have autism are called autistic and… | 患有自闭症状的人…. |
[00:54] | Yep. | 是的 |
[00:55] | But some people have disabilities, Max, and… | 儿子 有些人会有生理缺陷 |
[00:57] | Well, it’s not really a disability. | – 这不是生理缺陷 |
[00:58] | It’s not a disability. | – 不是指身体上有啥伤残 |
[01:00] | – It’s a syndrome. | – It’s a syndrome. – 只是一种并发症 – 只是并发症而已 |
[01:01] | Your brain… it just works a little bit differently | 你的小脑袋瓜运转的方式 |
[01:04] | than other people’s. | 和别的小朋友不太一样 |
[01:05] | Yeah, it… yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[01:07] | It just… It processes things… | 它处理事情的… |
[01:08] | You’re just wired differently than everyone else. | 它的线路和别人不同 |
[01:11] | But I don’t have wires inside of me. | 但我身体里又没有线路 |
[01:12] | No, you don’t. It’s just an expression. | 对 就是举个例子 |
[01:14] | I have muscles, and I have capillaries, | 我有肌肉 毛细血管 |
[01:16] | and I have nerve endings, and I have blood, | 还有神经末梢 |
[01:19] | and I have bone. | 血液 以及骨骼 |
[01:20] | Yep, and they all work perfectly. | 没错 这些都没问题 |
[01:23] | We just all have tough stuff that we have to deal with | 每个人都有不同的困难要面对 |
[01:27] | in this world, and for you, asperger’s… | 对你来说 |
[01:30] | It’s just one of those tough things. Mm-hmm. | 艾斯伯格症就是其中之一 |
[01:33] | And nobody’s sure why it happens or… | 没人知道为啥会发生… |
[01:34] | And no matter how tough it seems, | 不管它有多难克服 |
[01:36] | you just have to know that your mother and I, | 爸妈会一直爱你 |
[01:38] | we love you… hey… And we are here for you, | 帮你 |
[01:40] | and we always will be. | – 直到永远 |
[01:41] | Always. | – 不离不弃 |
[01:43] | Do you want… | 儿子 你… |
[01:45] | Do you have any questions, honey? | 还有问题吗? |
[01:47] | Or… | 还是… |
[01:50] | Do you guys have asperger’s? | 你们有吗? |
[01:57] | Un-uh. | |
[01:59] | – Daddy and I don’t have it. – Does haddie? | – 没有 – 那姐姐呢? |
[02:02] | No, haddie doesn’t have it either. | 也没有 |
[02:05] | Just me. | 就我有 |
[02:12] | Max, we love you so much, honey… | 宝贝儿子 我们都很爱你… |
[02:15] | So much. | 非常爱你 |
[02:16] | Can I go up to my room now? | – 我能回房间了吗? |
[02:18] | Sure, you can go ahead. You can go up to your room. | – 可以 回房去吧 |
[02:23] | Honey, it’s okay. | – 老婆 |
[02:24] | No, just stop. Stop. | 没事的 – 别说了 |
[02:26] | Just… just please. | 别说了 |
[02:28] | – Kristina, I’m sorry. – I’m not mad at you. | – 老婆 对不起 – 我不是气你 |
[02:36] | Hi, mom. | 老妈早啊 |
[02:38] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 早啊 – 早呀 |
[02:40] | Hey, look at you. | – 哟 |
[02:41] | Yeah? | 看看你 – 咋了? |
[02:42] | You look great, all bright-eyed. | – 两眼放光啊 |
[02:46] | Well, I was up all night. | – 我一夜没睡嘛 |
[02:49] | You were up all night? | 一夜没睡? |
[02:51] | Writing, just like when you were in high school… | 写东西啊 |
[02:53] | My little poet. | 跟高中一个样 小诗人 |
[02:54] | – Oh, yeah. – Poems? | – 米错 – 诗? |
[02:57] | – Oh, no. – Short stories? | – 错 |
[02:59] | Uh… | – 短篇小说? |
[03:00] | Journal? What? What? | – 日记? – 不是啦 |
[03:01] | Oh, no. I don’t know. | – 啥呀? – 我也说不好 |
[03:03] | It’s, uh… | – 是… |
[03:05] | What? | – 啥? |
[03:06] | I don’t know. | 讲不好 |
[03:08] | Nothing like this has ever happened before, you know? | 以前从没发生过诶 |
[03:10] | It just… | 就是… |
[03:12] | I just started, and it came out, and I don’t know what it is. | 开了个头就一发不可收拾了 我也不知道这算啥 |
[03:16] | I don’t know what it is… I guess a story. | 说不清楚… 算个故事吧 |
[03:18] | It’s not… I mean, it’s not magic. | 不是… 幻想出来的 |
[03:20] | It’s just a story. | 是个真实的故事 |
[03:21] | It sounds great. | – 听起来不错哟 |
[03:22] | Maybe. We’ll see. | – 也许吧 希望如此咯 |
[03:24] | I’d love to read it. | 我非常想拜读一下 |
[03:26] | Uh… Can I? | 行不? |
[03:29] | Um, it’s not in order, and it doesn’t feel… | 这还不是正稿 感觉还没… |
[03:32] | I think maybe I’m not ready. | 还没准备好呢 |
[03:34] | Oh. Oh, well… | |
[03:36] | – But I’ll let you know. – Okay. | – 准备好了告诉你 – 好 |
[03:39] | When I am, you’ll be the… | 到那时 |
[03:40] | You know, one of the first to… | 你肯定是第一个… |
[03:42] | Bye. | 回见 |
[03:48] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[03:52] | Uh-uh. Get away. | 闪边去 |
[03:55] | Sweetie, can… Can we talk for one second? | 宝贝 能谈下吗? |
[03:56] | – No. No. – Just give me… | – 不能 – 就… |
[03:58] | I just want one minute, okay? | 给我一分钟 行不? |
[04:00] | – Get away. Move. – Hold on. | – 走开啦 – 等一下 |
[04:01] | – Will you please just… – Get off… get off the door! | – 求求你给我… – 放手! 松开门! |
[04:04] | Sweetie! | 宝贝! |
[04:31] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 亲娘啊 |
[04:32] | No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[04:34] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[04:35] | – Did you lose something? – Oh, my God. Hi. | – 你丢了东西吗? – 噗 好啊 |
[04:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:39] | Uh, I-is this your technique for breaking in? | 这就是你私闯民宅的招数? |
[04:43] | ‘Cause I’m a little disappointed. | – 我挺失望的诶 |
[04:44] | It’s not what you think. | – 完全不是这回事儿 |
[04:45] | Well, I’m… I’m just guessing. | 我说说而已 |
[04:46] | It’s not often I find women kneeling outside my door. | 女生跪在我屋子外面 的场景可不咋常见呀 |
[04:49] | This is kind of a “dear diary” day for me. | – 简直是我的幸运日呀 |
[04:51] | Listen, look, | – 先听我说哈 |
[04:53] | for the record, I was trying to get something back, | 我只想拿回刚塞进去的东西 |
[04:54] | okay, that I put under there. | |
[04:56] | So this is not, like, stealing or snooping or anything. | – 不是偷东西 偷窥的 |
[04:59] | No, no. Y-you’re just blushing. | – 对对对 你脸红咯 |
[05:04] | Oh, my God. | 亲娘啊 |
[05:06] | Hi. | |
[05:07] | Hi. | |
[05:09] | Um… | |
[05:12] | I’m just gonna get into my apartment. | 我进屋去咯 |
[05:13] | Oh, this is your apartment? | – 这是你家啊? |
[05:15] | – Oh, yeah. Yeah. – Oh. | – 对呀 对呀 |
[05:16] | That’s so… | – 这简直… |
[05:18] | Such a coincidence. | – 太巧了吧 |
[05:19] | I’ll just take that, and I’ll, uh, see you later. | 我要把这个拿回来 先走咯 |
[05:22] | You’re not… you’re not gonna tell me what it is? | 你不打算告诉我那是啥? |
[05:24] | – Oh, no, no. – Way to amp up the mystery. | – 对 – 要是这样放你走 |
[05:26] | I’ll just never know why I saw | 我就永远都不知道 |
[05:28] | Sarah braverman kneeling outside my door. | 为啥Sarah Braverman 跪在我门前啦 |
[05:30] | Fine. Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:32] | Um… I just… | 好吧 |
[05:34] | I wrote this thing, and I don’t know what it is. | 我写了点东西 也不知道算啥 |
[05:36] | It just kind of came out of me, and I didn’t sleep, | 突然有了灵感 就彻夜奋笔疾书 |
[05:39] | and it felt really great, and then I was seized | 我觉得写得不错 |
[05:41] | with this idea that I-I-I wanted someone to read it, | 就想 找个人来帮我看一下 |
[05:45] | and I thought of you. | 接着就想到了你 |
[05:47] | Oh. | |
[05:49] | And then when I put it under your door, | 所以才塞进了你的门缝 |
[05:50] | the feeling of wanting someone to read it | 可突然就后悔了 |
[05:52] | was immediately replaced by intense regret | |
[05:54] | and deep, deep shame. | 感觉好难为情 |
[05:55] | Um, so that’s the story, | 只是个故事啦 |
[05:57] | and now I’ll just let you go about your day. | 还是不麻烦你了 |
[05:59] | – I would love to read it. – What? | – 我想看看 – 啥? |
[06:00] | I-I-I’d love to read it. | 我很乐意看看 |
[06:02] | I’d be honored. | 这是我的荣幸啊 |
[06:03] | Are… really? | – 真的? |
[06:06] | Yeah, absolutely. | – 真的 |
[06:07] | – Are you sure? – I’m sure. | – 你确定? – 确定 |
[06:08] | I mean… no. It’s, like, I wrote it, | 这… 可是我写的诶 |
[06:10] | so chances are… whoo! Smelly. | 会… 又臭又长的哦 |
[06:12] | Yeah, I’m sure. I know. Everything you do is terrible. | 米错 你经手之事无一不惨淡收场 |
[06:14] | Can I… can I read it? | 给我… 看看吧? |
[06:16] | Um, yes. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | – Yes, you can. – Thank you. | – 看吧 – 谢谢 |
[06:20] | I, uh… I think… Yeah, I think this is good. | 我觉得… 这样挺好 |
[06:24] | This is really wonderful. Thank you. | 非常好 谢谢你 |
[06:26] | – Fantastic. – Anytime. | – 乐意效劳 – 太好了 |
[06:27] | It is fantastic. | 确实如此 |
[06:29] | And it’s good to see you. | – 见到你很高兴 |
[06:30] | It’s good to see you. | – 我也是 |
[06:34] | All right… I’ll get started right away. | 好吧… 我读书去也 |
[06:38] | – All right, bye. – Bye. | – 好 回见 – 回头见咯 |
[06:43] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | |
[06:46] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | |
[06:49] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | |
[06:51] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | |
[06:53] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | |
[06:56] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | |
[06:58] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | |
[07:01] | ♪ forever young ♪ | |
[07:03] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | |
[07:06] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | |
[07:08] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | |
[07:10] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | |
[07:13] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | |
[07:15] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | |
[07:18] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | |
[07:20] | ♪ forever young ♪ | |
[07:22] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | |
[07:25] | ♪ forever young ♪ | |
[07:28] | Sync by jabbberwock www.Addic7ed.Com | |
[07:31] | so, you called it a “disability”? | 你说这是”生理缺陷”? |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:39] | Look, I’m sure that that’s not what I was supposed to do, | 我没想这么说的 |
[07:41] | but I was caught completely off guard. | 当时根本没时间反应 |
[07:43] | Max just overheard my brother and I shouting at each other. | Max听到我和我弟在吵架 |
[07:46] | He’s standing there in the staircase. | 他就站在楼梯上 |
[07:48] | You know, the right words | 那时我正在气头上 |
[07:49] | weren’t exactly rolling off my tongue. | 就说错了话 |
[07:50] | I don’t mean to sound judgmental. | 我不是指责你 |
[07:52] | I just want to understand what Max heard. | 只想知道Max听到了什么 |
[07:54] | Who knows what he hears? | 不知道他听到多少 |
[07:56] | What else did you say to him? | 你还跟他说了什么? |
[08:00] | I said that he was wired differently. | 我说 |
[08:03] | You know? | 他想问题的方式与众不同 |
[08:04] | I told him we loved him, and I knew | 我告诉他 我们都爱他 |
[08:06] | that it was a tough situation. | 还说这是一件很困难的事儿 |
[08:07] | What the hell are you supposed to say to him? | 还能说什么? |
[08:09] | Well, you want to be simple, | 你希望用简单 |
[08:12] | descriptive, upbeat. | 平淡的叙述 以及乐观的态度 |
[08:15] | Emphasize some positive aspects of having asperger’s. | 强调这个病的积极方面 |
[08:18] | Oh, yeah, the positive aspects of asperger’s. | 是呀 病还有积极方面哦 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry those weren’t occurring to me in the moment. | 真可惜那时我没想到 |
[08:22] | I mean, is this seriously your advice… to be upbeat? | 这就是你的建议? 乐观? |
[08:25] | It’s a suggestion that I believe helps, yes. | 我认为这是有用的建议 |
[08:27] | Well, I’m sorry. It was an emotional situation. | 抱歉 当时完全控制不住情绪 |
[08:29] | – I was doing the best I could. – I understand. | – 我尽力了 – 我明白 |
[08:30] | I mean, Kristina was crying. It was late. | 我老婆哭了 那时也不早了 |
[08:32] | – I’d just finished… – Wait a minute. | – 我… – 等一下 |
[08:33] | Shouting that he had asperger’s. | 大吼着说他有自闭症 |
[08:34] | I didn’t know he was there. | 根本没看到他下楼来了 |
[08:35] | Kristina, you cried? | Kristina 你哭了? |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:40] | I cried. | 没错 |
[08:42] | – Wait a minute. – I cried. | – 等等 – 我哭了 |
[08:44] | Are you really getting judgmental | 因为她很难过 |
[08:45] | because she was feeling emotional? | 你就怪她? |
[08:47] | – It’s okay, honey. – No, of course not. | – 老公 没关系的 – 当然不是了 |
[08:48] | It’s completely natural. | 这再平常不过了 |
[08:50] | I promise you I’m not being judgmental. | 我没有指责任何人 |
[08:51] | I-I’m looking for something that I think will help. | 只是想找一些有帮助的东西 |
[08:54] | Are you saying that I shouldn’t have cried? | 你认为我不该哭? |
[08:56] | I mean, I didn’t really plan on it. | 我也不想那样的 |
[08:58] | Crying implies that having asperger’s | 哭泣暗示患有自闭症 |
[09:00] | is something to mourn, right? | 是一件让人忧伤的事 |
[09:02] | We want to be sending a message that Max is like everyone else. | 我们希望Max知道 他和所有人一样 |
[09:05] | He has his strengths. He has his challenges. | 有优势 有挑战 |
[09:08] | Asperger’s is a part of that. | 自闭症是其中之一 |
[09:09] | Okay, great. All right, well, she cried. | 好的 好的 她哭了 |
[09:11] | I called it a “disability.” We blew it. | 我说他有”生理缺陷” 我们搞砸了 |
[09:13] | I think that’s clear. So what do we do now? | 行了吧 现在该怎么办? |
[09:15] | Well, I’m not sure. | 让我想想 |
[09:21] | I mean, you got to be joking! | 你搞笑吧! |
[09:23] | I mean, are you… seriously, this is your advice? | 你说真的? 这就是你的建议? |
[09:25] | I mean, are we the only parents | 我们真是第一对把这事儿 |
[09:26] | to have ever screwed up this badly? | 处理得相当糟糕的夫妻? |
[09:28] | I think you should try for a redo with Max. | 你们要重新给Max解释一次 |
[09:31] | What is this? | – 这是什么? |
[09:33] | That is a script. | – 流程术语 |
[09:35] | It’s a blueprint for you to talk to your child | 按照这个大纲来跟孩子解释 |
[09:37] | about this diagnosis. | |
[09:40] | So you should read it together, | 你俩要一起读完它 |
[09:42] | mainly because I think you both need to be on the same page | 再跟Max谈论他的病之前 |
[09:45] | before you talk to Max about his autism again. | 最重要的就是必须达成共识 |
[09:49] | So take some time. Take a few days. | 慢慢来 花几天时间 |
[09:52] | Really study it. | 好好研究一下 |
[09:53] | Practice. | 练习一下 |
[09:56] | Practice. | 练习 |
[09:58] | I know you both want the best for Max. I do too. | 你们想尽力帮Max 我也一样 |
[10:00] | This is an important transition for him. | 现阶段对他来说是个 很重要的转折点 |
[10:04] | He’s going to need you. | 他需要你们 |
[10:09] | I just feel like you’re not on board with this at all. | 我觉得你不太赞成这样做 |
[10:11] | You’re damn right I’m not on board, honey. | 老婆 你说对了 |
[10:13] | I mean, we go to him for help, | 咱去找他帮忙 |
[10:15] | and his advice is to feed our son a bunch of positive spin. | 他的建议就是让咱说 一堆漂亮话给儿子听 |
[10:17] | Mm-hmm. That’s not what he meant at all. | 他根本不是这意思 |
[10:19] | That is what he meant. | 他就是这意思 |
[10:20] | Let’s look at the script together. | 咱来看看大纲的内容 |
[10:21] | Let’s break it down. Go ahead. | 一条条来 |
[10:23] | “Qualities and difficulties of those with asperger’s. | “艾斯伯格症的特质兼难处” |
[10:25] | Quality… determined.” | “特质-坚定” |
[10:26] | – That’s a positive thing. – All right. | – 这是积极的一面 – 好吧 |
[10:28] | – “Difficulty… making friends.” – Mm-hmm. | “难处-交朋友” |
[10:31] | “Quality… Humorous in a unique way.” | “特质-独树一帜的幽默感” |
[10:34] | Meaning no one gets his jokes. | 意思就是讲笑话铁定冷场 |
[10:35] | “Quality… exceptional at remembering things | “特质-超凡的记忆能力” |
[10:39] | that others can’t.” | |
[10:40] | Things that other people don’t care about… bugs. | 记的东西都没人在乎 虫子而已 |
[10:43] | The life span of a particular insect | 一只稀有昆虫的寿命 |
[10:44] | or the wingspan of a flying cockroach. | 一只飞行蟑螂的翼幅 |
[10:46] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊? |
[10:48] | – That’s what that means. – I ca… I care. | – 都是废话 – 我在乎啊 |
[10:49] | “Difficulty… reading other people’s cues.” | “难处-无法领会他人的暗示” |
[10:53] | I think this is a good start. | 这是个不错的开始 |
[10:54] | – This is helpful. – Well, I don’t. | – 这些很有帮助 – 我觉得没啥用 |
[10:57] | I think it’s a bunch of positive language. | 只不过说得好听点 |
[10:59] | That’s all it is. | 别无其他 |
[11:00] | It’s a lie. | 这是骗人 |
[11:05] | Can I bring my dress-up clothes | 我能带上漂漂的衣服 |
[11:07] | to the sleepover with jabbar? | 去Jabbar家过夜吗? |
[11:10] | Um… | |
[11:12] | Gosh, sweetie, I don’t know if we’re gonna be able | 宝贝 |
[11:15] | to have that sleepover with jabbar. | 这计划还没完全定下来诶 |
[11:17] | No, no, no, no. You guys said that you were having | 不嘛 不嘛 说好了嘛 |
[11:19] | an anniversary for love, and that meant | 你们去庆祝结婚纪念日 |
[11:22] | that I got to have a sleepover. | 我去Jabbar家里过夜嘛 |
[11:24] | I know that’s what I said, sweetie, and… | 宝贝 我是这样说过… |
[11:25] | – Syd, head upstairs. – I meant it. | – 闺女 上楼去 – 我也希望啊 |
[11:27] | Get your shoes on. Find your backpack. | 穿上鞋 拿上书包 |
[11:29] | We’ll figure out all the sleepover details later. | 咱迟些再讨论细节 |
[11:30] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗? – 好吧 |
[11:32] | But I really, really want to have a sleepover. | 但伦家真的很想去过夜啦 |
[11:34] | Okay, so do we. | 知道啦 咱也希望你能去 |
[11:36] | We really do. We do, sweetie. | 宝贝丫头 真的 |
[11:38] | I promise. | 妈咪保证 |
[11:39] | The one time we’re able to actually have | 一年就这么一次 |
[11:42] | an anniversary date, just us, the one time… | 庆祝结婚纪念日 可以过两人世界 |
[11:45] | I know, babe. I know. | 老公 我懂 |
[11:46] | But if we cancel with her, won’t it look | 要是咱取消过夜计划 |
[11:48] | like we’re taking Crosby’s side in the whole thing? | 就等于站Crosby这边了 对不? |
[11:50] | – Will it? – It might. | – 是吗? – 对呀 |
[11:52] | I don’t want to take sides. | 我不想站任何一边 |
[11:53] | He’s my brother, but he’s screwed up. | 他是我弟 但他太混蛋了 |
[11:55] | Is that an understatement, or are you just being literal? | 你是说他还是说他做的事儿? |
[11:57] | Hmm. | |
[11:59] | Okay, we should cancel, right? | 好吧 取消吧? |
[12:01] | – Yep. – Yes. | – 取消 – 好的 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | – Here we go. | 打咯 |
[12:10] | I mean, what do you even say? | 我要咋说呢? |
[12:12] | “Sorry about your betrayal.” | “多谢你劈腿” |
[12:16] | – That’s terrible. – Sorry. I’m just… | – 这太刻薄了 – 抱歉 我… |
[12:18] | I was really looking forward to taking you out | 老婆 我真得很想带你出去 |
[12:20] | on an anniversary date, honey. | 庆祝结婚纪念日 |
[12:21] | Eight years. | 八年啦 |
[12:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:25] | I know. | 我了解 |
[12:33] | Max? | |
[12:34] | Mm-hmm? | |
[12:37] | – Buddy? – What? | – 儿子? – 干啥? |
[12:39] | Is there anything you want to talk about? | – 你有没有啥想说的? |
[12:42] | Nope. | – 没 |
[12:44] | – Are you sure? | |
[12:47] | Yep. | 确定? |
[12:48] | – Hey. – Okay. | – 对 |
[12:50] | Morning, everybody. | 大家早啊 |
[12:52] | Hey. | |
[12:55] | You all right? | 没事吧? |
[12:58] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[13:01] | All right, listen, hey, Max, I got to take off to work. | 儿子 爸爸去上班咯 |
[13:03] | You have a good day, okay, buddy? | 祝你开心 好吗? |
[13:05] | – Okay. – Honey, come on. | – 好 – 老婆来一下 |
[13:06] | I’ll be right back, buddy. | 儿子 妈妈去去就来 |
[13:10] | Look, what’s the problem? He looks fine. | 咋了啊? 他挺好的啊 |
[13:12] | He looks how he always looks. | 没啥好不好 他平时就这样 |
[13:14] | I just think that maybe we should bring this up again | 要不咱再和他谈一次 |
[13:16] | and give him the chance to talk about it. | 也给他个机会说一说 |
[13:17] | I don’t want to upset him. | 我不想让他不开心 |
[13:19] | He’s processing it in his own way. | 他在用自己的方式处理这个问题 |
[13:20] | I’m not interested in memorizing a bunch of facts | 我不想把事实裹上一层糖衣 |
[13:22] | that have been polished up to make it sound | 说给他听 |
[13:23] | like he’s won something. | 让他感觉好像很幸运 |
[13:24] | I’m not saying that we should do that. | 我不是要你这样做 |
[13:26] | I’m saying that we should just talk to him. | 只是应该跟他谈谈 |
[13:27] | Look, I got to go to work, okay? | 我要去上班了 |
[13:29] | Can we talk about this later, please? | 咱迟些再说 行不? |
[13:31] | – Yeah. – I love you. | – 好吧 – 我爱你 |
[13:43] | Buddy? | 儿子啊 |
[13:45] | I feel like if I could, you know, | 如果她愿意跟我谈谈 |
[13:48] | get her to talk to me… | |
[13:51] | Or get her to look at me and then talk to me… | 面对面坐下来好好说说… |
[13:54] | – This is the plan? – I could maybe make it right. | – 这就是你的想法? – 也许还能弥补 |
[13:56] | W-what do you think? | 你们觉得呢? |
[13:58] | I-I don’t even know what to say. | 我不知道说啥 |
[14:01] | Nobody knows what to say. You’re an ass. | 所有人都无语了 你就是个混球 |
[14:03] | – That’s the fact. – I have got to fix this. | – 这是事实 – 我要想办法解决 |
[14:05] | – It’s the worst thing. – It’s not… | – 糟糕透顶 – 这不是… |
[14:07] | I mean, it’s the worst thing. | 最糟糕的事儿 |
[14:08] | It’s the hardest thing to recover from. | 这种事儿就是心头一道疤啊 |
[14:09] | I’m sorry. It’s just true. | 抱歉 这是实话 |
[14:11] | I think you can fix it. I don’t know how. | 解决办法肯定有 但我不知道是啥 |
[14:13] | Well, I have to fix it, because I love jabbar, | 我必须要解决这事儿 因为我爱Jabbar |
[14:15] | and I love Jasmine, so what are my options? | 也爱Jasmine |
[14:16] | I think you can. | 给点建议啊? |
[14:18] | I don’t know what they are, but I think it’s possible. | 我不知道 |
[14:20] | Hey. | 也许还有机会 |
[14:24] | You didn’t say he was gonna be here. | 他咋在这儿 |
[14:27] | Hey, Adam! Adam! | 哥哥! Adam! |
[14:30] | Will you… hey! | 你能… 喂! |
[14:31] | Will you please let me apologize? | 求你给我个机会道歉 行不? |
[14:33] | I was an idiot, okay? I was selfish. | 我犯蠢了 我太自私了 |
[14:36] | Are you really gonna act | 你就非要对我的道歉听而不闻? |
[14:38] | like you can’t hear me saying “sorry”? | |
[14:39] | Crosby, I don’t care that you’re sorry. | Crosby 道歉有屁用 |
[14:41] | I just don’t care, all right? | 我不在乎 懂吗? |
[14:43] | I’m busy trying to look after my son, | 我照顾儿子和家庭都忙不过来了 |
[14:45] | trying to look after my family. | |
[14:47] | You’re not even on my radar. | 根本没工夫理你 |
[15:04] | There you go, third round. Tell ’em to enjoy lunch. | 给你 第三轮咯 祝他们吃得开心 |
[15:06] | You know my motto… Shots pay the rent, baby. | 我的至理名言: 不想流落街头 就要给力卖酒 |
[15:08] | Hey, Lou, what are you doing here? | Lou 你咋来了? |
[15:09] | I thought you had to sleep all day like a bat. | 你不是昼伏夜出嘛 |
[15:11] | Uh, Danny quit. | Danny辞职了 |
[15:12] | Oh, I worked with him Saturday night. | 周六晚上还看到他了呢 |
[15:14] | – Quit on Sunday. – Why? | – 周日辞了 – 为啥? |
[15:16] | On to New York. He’s got a dream. | 去纽约追梦啦 |
[15:17] | – I don’t know. – Well, so now what happens? | – 我哪知道 – 那现在呢? |
[15:19] | You just take all the shifts? | 你上全天班? |
[15:21] | Well, until shanahan finds another manager. | 没错 在新经理上任之前 |
[15:23] | And he better do it soon, | Shanahan最好快点找一个 |
[15:24] | because these doubles are killing me. | 这样没日没夜准会要了我的命 |
[15:26] | Hey. | |
[15:28] | What about me? | 我咋样? |
[15:30] | Well, what about you? | 啥意思? |
[15:32] | You know, to be the new manager. | 我想做新经理 |
[15:34] | You haven’t been here that long. | 你在这儿的时间还太短 |
[15:36] | I’ve been here over a year, you know, off and on. | 断断续续都快做一年啦 |
[15:39] | – I need some consistency. – No, I could be consistent. | – 我要长期固定的人 – 我可以坚持的呀 |
[15:41] | What, are you jonesing to manage a bar? | 你对管理酒吧有兴趣? |
[15:45] | I’m, you know, thinking about my future. | 我要考虑未来啊 |
[15:48] | Here? | 在这儿? |
[15:49] | Lou I don’t know, Lou. | |
[15:51] | I mean, I dreamed of being an artist or a writer | 我想做个艺术家或作家 |
[15:54] | or something, but I mean, come on. | 或者别的 可你看吧 |
[15:56] | I got to pay the rent, you know? | 我还要付房租 |
[15:57] | What do you got, a line of people outside? | 你现在又没有人 不是吗? |
[15:59] | – Just put in a good word for me. – No. | – 帮我说说好话 – 确实没人选 |
[16:01] | Okay, I’ll tell him you’re interested, all right? | 好吧 我会告诉老板的 行了吧? |
[16:02] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[16:04] | Hit me. Don’t leave me hanging. | 来嘛 对个拳 |
[16:05] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[16:06] | I’ll be in the office. Sell some more shots. | 我就在办公室 加油卖酒 |
[16:14] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[16:15] | I have a Jasmine trussell on the line for you. | Jasmine Trussell找您 |
[16:18] | Should I take a message? | 让她留言? |
[16:19] | No, uh, put her through. Thanks. | 不 接进来 谢谢 |
[16:23] | Hey, Julia. It’s Jasmine. | Julia 你好 我是Jasmine |
[16:25] | Hi, Jasmine. | Jasmine 你好啊 |
[16:26] | I… | 我… |
[16:28] | I just wanted to call and find out if we’re still on | 我打个电话问问你过夜的事儿 |
[16:31] | for the sleepover tomorrow. | |
[16:32] | Yeah, I-I was actually gonna call you too. | 我也正想给你打电话呢 |
[16:35] | So… | 那… |
[16:37] | Are we still on? | 计划照旧? |
[16:38] | Yeah. I-I hope so. | 对啊 我希望啊 |
[16:41] | Jabbar is pretty amped up about it. | Jabbar对此可是兴奋不已 |
[16:44] | Yeah, so is Sydney. | Sydney也一样 |
[16:45] | I just… you know? | 我… |
[16:48] | As long as you’re okay with it. | 只要你觉得没问题就行 |
[16:50] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没问题 |
[16:53] | And… and I’m okay. | 而且… 我也没事 |
[16:55] | Everything’s okay. | 一切都挺好的 |
[16:57] | And, um… | 那啥… |
[17:00] | We’d really love for Sydney to come, so… | 咱都盼着Sydney能来… |
[17:03] | Well, we would love that too. | 她也很乐意去 |
[17:05] | Good. | 那就好 |
[17:06] | Is 4:00 too early? | 4点会不会太早了? |
[17:08] | 4:00 is great. | 不早 可以 |
[17:10] | All right, see you then. | 好 到时见 |
[17:12] | Okay, bye. ♪ While the others start to disagree ♪ ♪ gonna turn it around ♪ ♪ for moving grounds ♪ | 好 |
[17:28] | ♪ and if I should come to be relieved ♪ ♪ would it be without you? ♪ ♪ would it be without you? ♪ | 拜 |
[17:47] | – Hi. – Mom, dad, hi. | – 你们好呀 – 老爸 老妈 |
[17:49] | – Come on in. – How are you? | – 请进 – 你们好吗? |
[17:51] | Good. How are you? | 还好 你们呢? |
[17:52] | – I’m good. – Hey. | 我挺好 |
[17:53] | Hey. Is everything all right? | 没啥事吧? |
[17:54] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:56] | Well, you know, your sister told us what happened. | 你姐告诉咱了 |
[17:58] | What exactly did she tell you? | 她说啥了? |
[18:01] | With Crosby and the stuff, you know? | Crosby干的好事儿呗 |
[18:03] | Yeah, pretty much everything. | 基本上全都说了 |
[18:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:06] | Why don’t you guys come on in and sit down? | 进来吧 坐下说 |
[18:07] | Um, how… how are you doing? | 你们… 没啥事儿吧? |
[18:10] | We’re, uh, you know… We’re all doing okay. | 咱挺好的 |
[18:14] | – We’re good. – Yeah. | – 还不错 – 对 |
[18:16] | So how’s… How’s my grandson doing? | 那我孙子呢? |
[18:19] | Tough to say. | 不好说 |
[18:21] | He’s working through things in his own way, | 他用自己的方式和节奏在应对 |
[18:23] | at his own pace. | |
[18:24] | So maybe it was for the best, then. | 也许这样最好 |
[18:27] | Well, I don’t know | 我也说不清 |
[18:28] | that I’d exactly put it that way, but… | |
[18:30] | He was gonna find out about it, | 他早晚是要知道的 |
[18:31] | so sooner’s better than later. | 早知道更好 |
[18:33] | You know, dad, I got to say, | 老爸 |
[18:35] | I’m having a tough time sitting here listening to you try to put a positive spin on this. | 听你说这些让我感觉不舒服 |
[18:38] | You know, Gaby has been working for us | Gaby都辅导Max一年了 |
[18:40] | for over a year trying to gain Max’s trust, | 一直努力获得他的信任 |
[18:42] | and she quit because of Crosby. | 因为Crosby 她辞职了 |
[18:44] | So we’re not looking at this | 所以 |
[18:45] | like some sort of awesome development. | 眼下不是啥巨大的进展 |
[18:47] | Do you guys want any coffee or anything? | 要喝点咖啡啥的吗? |
[18:49] | No, thank you. Have you talked to your brother? | 不用了 谢谢 你和你弟谈过了吗? |
[18:51] | No. | 没 |
[18:52] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 现在还不是时候 |
[18:54] | You should talk to him, don’t you think? | 你该去和他谈谈 你说呢? |
[18:56] | Blood is thicker than water. Come on. | 血浓于水 好歹是兄弟啊 |
[18:58] | I mean, he… he made a mistake. | 他确实犯错了 |
[19:01] | It was a really bad thing he did, | 做了一件很过分的事儿 |
[19:03] | but he needs to talk to you. | 但他需要跟你聊聊 |
[19:06] | You’re his brother. | 你咋说都是他哥啊 |
[19:08] | Is this why you came over here? | 你们来这儿就是为个? |
[19:11] | You came over here to get me to… to talk to Crosby? | 让我去跟Crosby谈谈? |
[19:13] | Is that what this is? | 是吗? |
[19:14] | Do you know why he’s irresponsible? | 为啥他这么不负责任? |
[19:15] | It’s because of you. Both of you are to blame | 这都怪你们 |
[19:16] | for letting him get away with everything, | 总是护着他 |
[19:18] | for letting him off the hook for everything. | 让他推卸责任 |
[19:19] | Year after year, you make excuses for him. | 年复一年 就会帮他找借口 |
[19:21] | You do his laundry. You lend him money. | 帮他洗衣 借钱给他 |
[19:23] | You… you bail him out. He’s a grown man! | 还捞他出狱 他是个成年人了! |
[19:25] | It’s not my responsibility to make him | 我没义务去安慰他! |
[19:26] | feel better about this! | |
[19:28] | You know, I’m spending all my energy | 我费尽心思在收拾他搞的残局 |
[19:29] | trying to clean up this mess that Crosby made. | |
[19:31] | He cheated on his fiancée. It directly affected Max. | 他对自己的未婚妻不忠 直接伤害到了他的侄子 |
[19:33] | And I don’t care if he didn’t mean to hurt anybody. | 他是有心的也好 无意的也罢 |
[19:36] | He did, just like he always does! | 关键是他还是老样子! |
[19:37] | He’s selfish. | 自私鬼一个 |
[19:38] | And for you, of all people, | 你俩竟然同情他真是不可思议 |
[19:40] | to sympathize with that is unbelievable to me. | |
[19:43] | Honey? | 老公? |
[19:45] | Honey? | 老公啊? |
[19:52] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[19:55] | And one, two, three, and four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[19:58] | Shoulders, head, spiral walk. | 动肩 转头 交叉步 |
[20:00] | And one, two, three, and four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[20:02] | five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[20:05] | And one, two, three, and four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[20:06] | Hey. | Hey. |
[20:08] | Can I have, like, a second of your time? | 能耽误你一点时间吗? |
[20:10] | I’m in the middle of class right now. | 我在上课呢 |
[20:11] | Okay, well, it’s important. | 但这很重要 |
[20:15] | You… you have to talk to me. | 你必须跟我谈谈 |
[20:19] | Listen… | 听我说… |
[20:20] | Don’t you dare tell me what I have to do. | 你还有脸告诉我该咋做 |
[20:22] | – I just want, for one second… – No, no. | – 给我几分钟… – 门都没有 |
[20:23] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[20:25] | You know I’m barely holding on right now? | 我都快撑不下去了 |
[20:27] | Do you understand that? Do you? | 你知道吗? 你懂吗? |
[20:29] | What you did to me makes me sick. | 你所做的事儿让我恶心 |
[20:31] | What you did to our family makes me sick. | 你对这个家造成的伤害让我恶心 |
[20:33] | I don’t even want to look at you. | 我看着你就作呕 |
[20:34] | Don’t come here again. | 别再来了 |
[20:36] | Don’t come here again. | 别再来找我 |
[20:43] | Okay, Max, let’s boogie. | 儿子 行动起来 |
[20:45] | We’re late. | 要迟到了 |
[20:46] | Why isn’t mom taking me to school? | 为啥不是妈妈送我? |
[20:48] | Because she has to run an errand with haddie. | 她和你姐去办事了 |
[20:51] | These are the wrong shoes. | 这双鞋不对 |
[20:52] | Max, we don’t have time, okay? | 儿子 咱没时间了 |
[20:53] | – I want to wear my blue shoes. – Just put those on. | – 我要穿蓝色的那双 – 穿这双就好 |
[20:55] | – Put those on. – No. | – 穿上 – 不 |
[20:56] | – I need to put my blue shoes on. – Max, these are fine. | – 我要蓝色的 – Max 这双挺好 |
[20:58] | – I want you to put these on. – No! | – 给我穿上 – 不! |
[21:00] | – I need to put my blue shoes on! – Put the black shoes on. | – 我必须穿蓝色的! – 把黑色这双穿上 |
[21:01] | You don’t need the blue shoes. | 没必要非穿蓝色的 |
[21:03] | I need to put my blue shoes on. | 我就要穿蓝鞋 |
[21:04] | All right, fine. We’ll find the blue shoes. | 好好好 那就找蓝鞋穿 |
[21:06] | – You want to help me? – No. | – 帮我一起找? – 不 |
[21:07] | Max, you’re telling me that you… | 儿子 你告诉我… |
[21:09] | All right, here they are. Look at that. | 好啦 找到了 看吧 |
[21:10] | Here are your blue shoes. | 蓝色的球鞋 |
[21:22] | Max, what if I told you | 儿子 |
[21:23] | you didn’t have to go to school today? | 要不今天别去学校了 |
[21:25] | But I do. It’s Thursday. | 要去 今天是周四 |
[21:26] | You don’t. | 别去了 |
[21:27] | You don’t have to go to school today. | 不一定非要去啊 |
[21:29] | Yes, I do. It’s Thursday. | 要去 周四要上课 |
[21:31] | What if, instead of going to school, | 咱不去上课了 |
[21:32] | you and I go to galaxy point park | 去银河游乐园玩吧 |
[21:34] | and ride roller coasters all day long? | 做一整天的过山车咋样? |
[21:35] | Just you and me. How’s that for a surprise? | 就咱爷俩 这个惊喜咋样? |
[21:38] | – Come on. – I don’t like surprises. | – 一起去疯一疯 – 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:43] | Remember the velocerator… | 听说过极速U型弯道吧 (过山车的一种轨道) |
[21:45] | Scariest, fastest ride in all of northern California? | 加州北部最骇人 最快的过山车 |
[21:48] | Yeah, I know. It says so on the poster. | 知道 明信片上有 |
[21:49] | That was your favorite. | 那可是你的最爱哦 |
[21:51] | You wanted to ride that, like, a dozen times. | 你巴不得坐个一百次哦 |
[21:52] | It’s the one on the mobius track, right? | 搭在莫比乌斯轨道上的? |
[21:53] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:55] | The one that goes forwards and backwards? | 前翻加后翻都有的? |
[21:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:57] | Can we go on it more than once? | 能多坐几次吗? |
[21:59] | We can go on the velocerator as many times as you want. | 你想做多少次都行 |
[22:01] | We’ll only break for meals, okay? | 中途停下来吃个饭就成 你看呢? |
[22:02] | We will go on the velocerator till the park closes. | 一直玩到游乐园关门 |
[22:04] | You may never want to go on the velocerator again. | 玩到你以后碰都不想碰为止 |
[22:06] | What do you say? | 好不好? |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:10] | – Yes! | – Yes! – 太棒了! – 太棒了! |
[22:11] | – All right! – Awesome! | – 开路! – 给力! |
[22:17] | So, Louis tells me you are interested in management. | Louis说你想管理酒吧 |
[22:18] | – Definitely. – Why? | – 对 – 为啥? |
[22:19] | Why? Have you never seen cheers? | 为啥? 你看过<干杯酒吧>吗? 82年上映的电视剧 共11季 |
[22:22] | Okay? | 是吧? |
[22:23] | What looks better than, uh, you know, Ted Danson’s job? | 还有谁的工作比Ted Danson更棒? |
[22:26] | Well, Ted Danson was the owner. | 他可是老板诶 |
[22:27] | Right. | 对哦 |
[22:29] | That’s up next. | 那是下一个的目标 |
[22:30] | No, seriously, I, um… | 没有啦 说真的哦 |
[22:32] | You know, I’ve just spent a lot of time being a bartender, | 我也做了很长时间酒保啦 |
[22:35] | and, uh, I think I’d be good at it. | 做得也不错啊 |
[22:36] | I’m looking to expand. | 想再挖掘一下自己的潜力 |
[22:38] | Okay, but you do know | 你该知道经理的收入 |
[22:39] | that it pays about 30% less than bartending, right? | 要比酒保要少30%吧? |
[22:41] | – No. – Yeah. | – 不知道 – 是嘛 |
[22:43] | Yeah, managers, they don’t take home tips. | 经理没有小费的 |
[22:45] | So you actually get a salary. | 都是拿固定工资的 |
[22:47] | And I can guarantee your current take-home pay | 绝对没有你现在的小费拿的多哦 |
[22:49] | is gonna get hit pretty hard. | |
[22:50] | Um, huh. | |
[22:52] | – Can I make an observation? – Yeah. | – 我多个嘴啊 – 说吧 |
[22:55] | The customers… They all love you, okay? | 来喝酒的人都喜欢你 |
[22:56] | And as far as I’m concerned, | 在我这里 |
[22:58] | you can work as many shifts as you want, okay? | 你想轮几个班都可以 行不? |
[23:00] | Yes, maybe sometimes you’re a little erratic, whatever. | 有时 你是比较古怪 |
[23:03] | You don’t bring me drama, and I love that. | 但你从不搞事儿 这点我很欣赏 |
[23:06] | But I don’t think you should be a manager. | 但经理这个职位不适合你 |
[23:09] | You know, and I’d hate to see you get burnt out | 我不想半年后看到因为 |
[23:11] | after six months ’cause, you know, you hate scheduling everybody’s shifts. | 排轮班表而焦头烂额的你 |
[23:15] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. – 好吧 – 好的 |
[23:17] | Well, thanks, Pete. | Pete 谢谢你 |
[23:19] | Come to me anytime. | 有事儿尽管说 |
[23:24] | – It’s this way, dad. – Are you sure? | – 爸 这边走 – 你确定? |
[23:27] | Yes. No, but first we have to ride… | – 确定 – 第一个该坐… |
[23:29] | No. Dad! First we have to ride the fury… | 不! 第一个要做<狂暴者> |
[23:34] | Excuse me. What are you selling here? | 打扰了 你这儿卖的是什么? |
[23:35] | – Hey, honey. | – Hey, honey. Hi. – 老婆 – 老公 |
[23:37] | – Can you hear me? – Yeah. I’m right here. | – 能听见我说话吗? – 可以啊 |
[23:40] | Where are you? I can barely hear you. | 你在哪儿? 我都听不到你说话 |
[23:41] | I am at galaxy point park. | 银河游乐园 |
[23:43] | You’re what? | 啥? |
[23:45] | Max and I are playing hooky today, | 今天我和儿子 一个翘班 一个翘课 |
[23:46] | so we came out to galaxy point. | 到游乐场来玩啦 |
[23:47] | We’re gonna ride the velocerator. | 咱要做极速过山车 |
[23:49] | Hey, Max, stay close to me. What? | – 儿子 别乱跑 – 你说啥? |
[23:51] | Okay, Adam, I don’t think that that’s such a good idea. | 老公 这可不是个好主意 |
[23:53] | I know, honey, but we’re having a fantastic time, okay? | 老婆 我懂 但我俩玩得很开心啊 |
[23:56] | – Max. – I need $6. | – 6块钱 |
[23:57] | I say this out of love, but you’ve gone rogue. | 你是出于爱他 但这个有点过火 |
[23:59] | – Adam. – Yeah? | – 老公 – 啥? |
[24:01] | Honey, listen, it’s just one day, okay? | 老婆 就这一天 行不? |
[24:02] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是啥大事 |
[24:04] | It is a big deal. We have to stick with the plan. | 当然是大事 咱得按照计划来 |
[24:06] | Dr. pelican said to stick with his routine, | Pelican医生说了 要按规矩来 |
[24:08] | and this is not his routine. | 你这是在破坏规矩 |
[24:09] | Kristina, you and I have been parents | 老婆 |
[24:10] | for the exact same amount of time, okay? | 咱当爹当妈都那么久了 |
[24:12] | Everything is gonna be just fine. | 不会有事的 |
[24:14] | It’s under control. Don’t worry, all right? | 一切尽在掌握 别担心 好吗? |
[24:16] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 拜 |
[24:17] | – Hello? – All right! | – 老公? – 好吃吧! |
[24:29] | That is so cool! | 太酷了! |
[24:31] | Hey, did you know that the sidewinder… | 你知道吗? |
[24:33] | Is an inverted element on a roller coaster | 过山车是以两侧不同的对倒力 |
[24:35] | where it makes a 90-degree turn while the train is inverted? | 带着整个车子翻转成90度的哦 |
[24:38] | I did not know that. | 现在才知道 |
[24:39] | And the fastest coaster in the world is in abu dhabi. | 世界上最快的过山车在阿布扎比 |
[24:41] | It goes from zero to 150 Miles an hour | 4秒钟之内 |
[24:44] | in four seconds. | 就能冲上150米/时 |
[24:45] | Wow. That is fast. | 那可很快 |
[24:47] | If you sit in the front, | 如果你坐在前排 |
[24:48] | you have to wear protective goggles. | 必须要带护目镜 |
[24:50] | It’s gonna be awesome! | 会超炫的哦! |
[24:51] | Whoo! | |
[24:52] | I just can’t wait. I can’t wait. | 等不及啦 |
[24:54] | I can’t wait, | I can’t wait, |
[24:57] | – Hey. – Hi! | I can’t wait. 一秒钟都不想等啦 |
[24:59] | – Hey. – Hey, honey. | – 阿姨 你好 – 乖宝 你好 |
[25:01] | Hey, jabbar, Sydney’s here. | 儿子 |
[25:03] | Hi, Sydney. | Sydney来啦 |
[25:04] | Hi. I got a new pretty eraser. | 爸爸给我买了个新橡皮哦 |
[25:06] | Oh, you guys look great. | 哇 穿得这么隆重呀 |
[25:07] | – Aw, thanks. – Thank you. | – 多谢夸奖 – 谢谢 |
[25:08] | Is there a special occasion? | 庆祝啥重要的日子? |
[25:10] | Uh, it is officially our eighth… | 咱八… |
[25:12] | Eighth day eating no sugar. | 八天没有吃甜食了 |
[25:14] | – Wow. – Yeah. | 对哦 |
[25:17] | So we’re celebrating. | 要出去庆祝一下 |
[25:18] | We’re going to a raw-food restaurant. | 今晚会是个饕餮之夜 |
[25:20] | Mmm. Yes. | 是的 |
[25:21] | That’s… that’s really hard. | 肯定很难熬吧 |
[25:22] | – Yes. – Good for you guys. | – 没错 – 这样挺好 |
[25:24] | I think it’s the first date we’ve had on a weekday | 这可是丫头出生后 |
[25:26] | since, uh, before Sydney was born. | 咱的第一个周末约会 |
[25:27] | No, that’s an exaggeration. | 这话有点儿夸张 |
[25:28] | No, I don’t think I am exaggerating. | 哪有啊 |
[25:30] | – Yeah, you are, babe. – Well, regardless, thank you. | – 老公 你别瞎掰了 – 无论如何 谢谢了 |
[25:32] | – This… this is fantastic. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你照顾她 – 不客气 |
[25:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:35] | All right, well, I’ll pick her up first thing in the morning? | 明天一早咱就过来接她 |
[25:38] | You know, anytime. I’m not working tomorrow, so… | 随便啥时候 我明天请假了… |
[25:41] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[25:45] | Jasmine. | |
[25:46] | I’m fine. | I’m fine. I’m fine. 我没事 |
[25:48] | I’m fine. | 没关系的 |
[25:53] | Hey, guys, who wants to play hide-and-seek | 孩子们 谁想玩躲猫猫? |
[25:56] | – Israeli army style? – Come here. Come here. | – 以色列军队那种的哦? – 过来 来来 |
[25:58] | – I do. – Yes? | – 我想玩 – 是吗? |
[25:59] | All right, here it is… | 好 这样啊… |
[26:00] | – I’m sorry. – No, don’t be sorry. | – 对不起 – 不用道歉 |
[26:02] | – Are you kidding me? – You guys should go. | – 开啥玩笑? – 你们去玩吧 |
[26:03] | I’m fine. I’ll be okay. | 我一会儿就好了 |
[26:05] | Hey, we are here now. Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 咱不去了 |
[26:07] | We can… we can hang out. | 留下来陪你吧 |
[26:08] | No, but you look so pretty. | 可你打扮得这样漂亮 |
[26:10] | And I-I thought this was a special occasion for you two. | 一定是为了啥盛大的节日吧 |
[26:12] | No, we we’re just gonna go eat. | 没啦 出门吃顿便饭而已 |
[26:14] | – Really? – Don’t worry about it. | – 真的? – 别担心了 |
[26:15] | We can go eat anytime. | 下次再去也可以啊 |
[26:16] | Okay, uh, who here wants some pizza? | 好吧 谁想吃披萨? |
[26:18] | What do you guys like on it… Brussels sprouts? | 披萨里面要加汤菜头吗? (一种植物 类似卷心菜) |
[26:20] | – Thanks. – Of course. | – 谢谢 – 别这样说 |
[26:22] | You don’t like brussels sprouts? That’s weird. | 不喜欢? 嘴巴真叼 |
[26:28] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信哇 |
[26:29] | We’re actually on the velocerator. | 咱真坐上了极速过山车 |
[26:32] | – We’re on it. – All right. | – 坐上咯 – 好了 |
[26:34] | – This is gonna be great. – Yes, yes it is. | – 会超级棒的 – 米错 |
[26:36] | It’s gonna be really cool. | 会无敌酷的 |
[26:37] | All right, let’s make sure we keep | 好了 |
[26:39] | our hands and arms inside at all times. | 记得不要把手和胳膊伸出去 |
[26:40] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[26:42] | Why isn’t it going? | 为啥还不动? |
[26:43] | Well, there’s a few more people have to get on… | 还有其他人要上来啊… |
[26:45] | No, it should be going by now. | 不 现在应该开动了 |
[26:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[26:49] | We’re sorry, but the velocerator needs repairs | 抱歉 由于需要进行检修 |
[26:52] | and will be closed for the rest of the day. | 极速将不再对游客进行开放 |
[26:57] | What? | – 欢迎您下回再来 – 啥? |
[26:58] | Okay, listen, Max, this is something we didn’t plan on, | 儿子 听着 我不知道会这样 |
[27:01] | but we have to get off the ride now. | 但现在咱必须下去了 |
[27:03] | No, we don’t. You said we would ride the velocerator | 我不 你说了 咱可以坐这个 |
[27:05] | as many times as I wanted. | 无论多少次都行 |
[27:07] | I know I did, but they have to make repairs. | 我是说了 但人家要检修啊 |
[27:08] | No, you took me out of school | 不 |
[27:10] | so that we could come here and ride the velocerator. | 你让我翘课 带我来这里玩 |
[27:12] | We changed everything about the day | 咱为了能来这儿玩过山车 |
[27:15] | to come here and ride this. | 改变了所有的事情 |
[27:16] | No, we have to ride it! | 必须要玩! |
[27:18] | There’s another ride right over there. | 那边还有别的过山车 |
[27:20] | No, I don’t want another ride! | 不 我不想坐别的! |
[27:22] | I want to ride the velocerator! | 我只想坐极速! |
[27:24] | – It’s not fair! It’s not fair! – Max, hey, hey, hey. | – 不公平! |
[27:27] | It’s not fair! | 不公平! |
[27:28] | Max! Excuse me. | Max! Max 借过 儿子 |
[27:30] | – | – It’s not fair! – Max! |
[27:32] | Aah! | 不公平! |
[27:33] | Max, hey. Excuse me. | Max 借过一下 |
[27:35] | Max. Max, hey, hey, hey. | 儿子 儿子 |
[27:36] | It’s not fair! You promised! | 不公平! |
[27:37] | – Max, it’s okay, all right? – You promised… | – Max 没事 没事 – 你答应过的… |
[27:40] | We would go on the velocerator as many times as I wanted! | 我想坐多少次都可以! |
[27:44] | It broke down. I can’t… hey, Max! | 它坏掉了 我没法… 儿子! |
[27:47] | You said! | 你说过的! |
[27:49] | Aah! | |
[27:53] | You’re okay. | You’re okay. |
[28:05] | Hey. | 没事了 没事了 |
[28:06] | Uh, what are you doing on my boat? | 你上老子的船干啥? |
[28:08] | Come on, sir, could you just lower the music | 先生 |
[28:09] | a little bit, please, huh? | 请你把音乐关小点 好吗? |
[28:11] | It’s been going all night. | 你都放了一个晚上了 |
[28:12] | I don’t think I invited you on my boat. | 老子没请你上船吧 |
[28:14] | Hey, other people live here. | 还有别人住在这儿 |
[28:15] | How about just a little bit of consideration? | 你不能只顾自己高兴吧? |
[28:17] | No, no, there are other people in this world, yeah. | 是是是 世上还有别人 |
[28:19] | Why don’t you turn your ass around | 从老子的船上滚下去 |
[28:21] | and go back to your boat? | |
[28:22] | You don’t need to talk to me like that. | 你没必要这样说话 |
[28:23] | I think you’re on my boat, so I think I’ll talk to you | 老子想咋说就咋说 |
[28:25] | how I want! Get off my boat! | 滚下老子的船! |
[28:30] | Come on, mouth. Come on. | 让你嘴贱 来啊 |
[28:53] | I paid your bail. | 我保你出来的 |
[28:59] | I messed up. | 我的错 |
[29:00] | Yeah, you did. | 说得没错 |
[29:04] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[29:07] | I really messed up. | 我真的错了 |
[29:22] | He’s asleep. | 他睡了 |
[29:25] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[29:26] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[29:30] | I’m sorry, Kristina. | 老婆 对不起 |
[29:32] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我脑子犯浑了 |
[29:37] | You were thinking | 你想带儿子出去好好玩玩而已 |
[29:38] | you wanted to have a good time with your son | |
[29:40] | and connect with him, and you did. You did. | 想和他增进感情 你做到啦 |
[29:43] | I was just trying to get him out of the house, | 我是想送他去上课 |
[29:44] | and he had to have his particular pair of shoes, | 他非要吵着要蓝色的鞋子 |
[29:46] | and I… | 我就… |
[29:48] | I didn’t want him to feel limited, you know? | 我不想让他觉得受到限制 |
[29:52] | And I… | 我… |
[29:54] | I just wanted to forget about everything | 我只想把烦心事都抛到脑后 |
[29:56] | for one damn day, you know? | 就这一天好好出去玩玩 |
[29:57] | And show him that we could go out and have a happy memory. | 让他知道咱爷俩可以 拥有一个美好的回忆 |
[30:01] | It’s okay, honey. | 老公 没关系的 |
[30:03] | You know, I just didn’t want him to feel so alone. | 我不想让他感觉孤单 |
[30:06] | He had fun. | 他玩得很好 |
[30:08] | ♪ Why am I not strong? ♪ | |
[30:12] | Here. | 过来 |
[30:18] | Anyway, I think you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:19] | I think that we should… | 咱应该… |
[30:22] | Try to talk to him again about his asperger’s. | 和他再谈一次艾斯伯格症 |
[30:25] | Okay. I think that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[30:28] | We can use the pelican script… | 就按照那个大纲来吧… |
[30:33] | – As a guide. | 做个参考而已 |
[30:35] | – Okay, as a guide. | 好 听你的 |
[30:40] | You’re a great dad. | 你是个好父亲 |
[30:42] | I have my moments. | 时好时坏吧 |
[30:44] | You’re a great dad. | 你是个很棒的父亲 |
[30:48] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[30:59] | – Sarah, hi. – Aah! | Sarah 你好啊 |
[31:00] | – Oh, hi. – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 吓死我了! 你干啥呢? |
[31:01] | I’m sorry. I was… I was about to knock on the door. | 对不起 我刚想敲门的 |
[31:03] | I didn’t get there. | 还没来得及 |
[31:04] | This is not the door where you knock. | 这不是你该敲的门 |
[31:06] | That is the door. | 那边才是正门 |
[31:07] | I don’t know which door is the right door. | 你家门太多了 我没分清楚 |
[31:09] | This coming from the cat burglar outside my apartment. | 你不是还偷偷摸摸趴在我门前嘛 |
[31:11] | The cat burglar worked during the day… that’s not scary. | 那是大白天诶 不会吓到别人 |
[31:13] | You know, I get a little freaked out in the daytime. | 你可是吓到我了 |
[31:15] | I came by to return your reading material. | 我过来还你手稿 |
[31:19] | Oh. | |
[31:21] | I’m… I’m sorry. I should have called. | 对不起 该先打个电话的 |
[31:24] | I just, um… | 我… |
[31:26] | – I just thought I’d… – No. | – 我应该… – 没事 |
[31:28] | I don’t know… Just come by. | 不知道… 就这样过来了 |
[31:30] | It’s not really any fun to talk about writing over the phone. | 电话里可能说不清楚 |
[31:32] | Right. This is gonna be a lot of fun. | 对 说得对 |
[31:34] | I can tell. So have a seat. | 我懂的 过来坐吧 |
[31:36] | This is good. Um, so… | 这儿挺好的… |
[31:39] | So let me just save you. | 你不用觉得为难 |
[31:40] | Uh, if I remember how this goes, | 我知道大致流程 |
[31:42] | is you start off with two or three kind of generic, | 你会先说两三句普通 |
[31:44] | positive comments about my writing, | 又带一些鼓励的话 |
[31:46] | you know, to make me feel good about myself. | 为了照顾我的情绪 |
[31:48] | And then you follow those up | 接着你会说一些尖酸刻薄的评语 |
[31:49] | with two or three super-specific criticisms | |
[31:52] | which are so soul crushing, | 我会觉得你说得很在理 |
[31:53] | because I realize in that moment how true they are, | 从而瞬间就崩溃了 |
[31:56] | so if you want to just skip to those, | 如果你想速战速决也行 |
[31:58] | that’s fine, ’cause I probably won’t remember | 反正那些鼓励的话 |
[31:59] | the positive comments by that time anyway, | 也没多大的意义 |
[32:01] | provided there are any, which may be too hopeful. | 有时候那些话反而帮倒忙 |
[32:05] | What? | 咋了? |
[32:06] | Nothing. You just, uh… | 没事… |
[32:08] | You just reduced my life’s work as an English teacher, | 你把英文老师的工作 精简归纳得相当窘迫 |
[32:11] | so I’m feeling a-a little unnerved. | 我感觉人生失去了意义 |
[32:13] | – Oh, God. – I’ll get over it. | – 神呀 – 没事啦 |
[32:14] | No, no, I’m sorry. I’m an idiot. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 我真笨 抱歉 |
[32:16] | – No, it was impressive. – I’m just a little nervous. | – 没事 说得很棒 – 我有点紧张 |
[32:18] | But I can take it, so I’m glad you came. | 我可以接受的 很高兴你能来 |
[32:19] | Thank you. Go ahead, whatever you have to say. | 谢谢 说吧 |
[32:22] | Okay. Are you sure? Yes. | – 说咯? – 说 |
[32:23] | Okay. So, uh, well, firstly… | 好的 首先… |
[32:26] | Oh, I’m sorry. I just don’t want to be in this chair, | 抱歉 我不想坐这里 |
[32:29] | ’cause it just is not… I just want to sit… | 这儿不舒服… |
[32:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:32] | I just want to be so I can really… | 这样的话可以… |
[32:33] | Yeah. This is a good place for you. | 坐这儿挺好 |
[32:35] | Um, so my main impression is that it’s not a story. | 这篇文章给我的印象不像是故事 |
[32:39] | Okay. I know. No, no, no, listen. | – 好吧 我知道了 – 不不不 听我说 |
[32:40] | Sarah. Sarah, shut up. | Sarah 别说话 |
[32:42] | – Please, shut up. – No, I can’t. | – 别说话 – 别说了 |
[32:44] | It just… It came out like, “blah.” | 它就是一堆废话 |
[32:45] | Sarah, please, stop, stop, stop. | Sarah 停下 别说话 |
[32:47] | I didn’t say it was bad. It’s not… it’s not a story. | 我没说写得不好 这不是故事 |
[32:49] | It’s more of a play, okay? | 更像一个剧本 |
[32:51] | Your characters are… Are fresh. | 你笔下的人物很鲜明 |
[32:53] | Their voices are… Are crystal clear, | 剧中的对话异常生动 |
[32:56] | and all of the action is told through the dialogue, | 牵动着角色的一举一动 |
[32:59] | which, incidentally, is incredibly funny. | 而且 内容非常有趣 |
[33:02] | – It is? – Yeah, it is. | – 是吗? – 是 |
[33:05] | Now, I-I-I do have two criticisms. | 我确实有两条评语 |
[33:08] | So the first one is your handwriting’s readable, | 第一 你的字写得还算可以 |
[33:11] | but I think for your next draft, | 但我建议你最好用电脑打字 |
[33:12] | you should actually type your work. | |
[33:14] | Type it. Yeah. Okay, and? | 打字 好 还有呢? |
[33:16] | And, two, you have to finish it. | 第二 写完它 |
[33:19] | You need act two. | 加上第二幕 |
[33:23] | And, um… | 就… |
[33:26] | And that’s it. | 这么多啦 |
[33:30] | That’s it? | 没了? |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 没了 |
[33:34] | It’s really, really good. | 写得非常非常精彩 |
[33:38] | So… | 那啥… |
[33:42] | Congratulations, Sarah braverman. | Sarah Braverman 恭喜咯 |
[33:44] | You are a playwright. | 你是个剧作家 |
[33:51] | Was it hard to do? | 写得困难吗? |
[33:53] | Um, no, I mean, that’s the thing. | 不难 就因为这样 |
[33:55] | It just kind of… | 感觉有点… |
[34:00] | No. | 可以说是信手拈来 |
[34:02] | – No. – Wow. | |
[34:06] | So just… I’m sorry. Just to be clear. | 抱歉 问一下哦 |
[34:12] | You liked it? | 你喜欢? |
[34:14] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[34:15] | I really did. | 真的 |
[34:19] | That’s just… | 这… |
[34:23] | It’s beautifully written. | 写得很优美 |
[34:30] | Well, I guess I’ll, uh… | 那先这样吧 |
[34:33] | I’ll see you around, Sarah. | Sarah 回头见 |
[34:36] | I’ll see you around, mark. | Mark 回头见 |
[34:39] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[34:52] | Hey. | |
[35:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:05] | You’re… you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:44] | So buddy, do you remember last year | 儿子 还记得去年 |
[35:46] | when you went to occupational therapy | 你去职业理疗师那儿的事儿吗? |
[35:48] | to get more comfortable in your body? | |
[35:50] | – Remember that? – Mm-hmm. | 记得吗? |
[35:52] | And you know how you’ve been working with Gaby | 而你和Gaby也相处了很长时间 |
[35:54] | and she’s been helping you learn how to play with other kids? | 她一直都在教你如何 跟别的小朋友相处? |
[35:57] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[35:59] | Well, you’ve been working so hard at these things | 你要学习这些事情 |
[36:02] | because you have asperger’s syndrome. | 是因为你有艾斯伯格症 |
[36:04] | You guys already told me that. | 这个你们已经说过了 |
[36:07] | – Right. – Yeah. | – 对 – 是的 |
[36:09] | Yeah, we did, but what we haven’t had the chance to do | 咱告诉你了 但还没告诉你 |
[36:13] | is to tell you about all the special abilities | 患有此症的人有哪些特殊的能力 |
[36:15] | that people with asperger’s have… | |
[36:18] | Like, for example, you have an amazing memory. | 你会有超棒的记忆力 |
[36:22] | And you have read every book ever written about pirates. | 你读完了所有关于海盗的书 |
[36:27] | And you’re passionate about insects. | 你对虫子无比感兴趣 |
[36:29] | You’ve always been able to memorize every fact | 可以记住关于它们的一切事儿 |
[36:31] | about every insect. | |
[36:33] | And that’s all because of the asperger’s. | 这些都是因为艾斯伯格症 |
[36:36] | But there are some things | 不过 还有一些事儿 |
[36:38] | that are a little bit more challenging for you as well. | 对你来说是挑战 |
[36:41] | You know, like you had to learn to remember | 当别人和你说话的时候 |
[36:43] | to look into people’s eyes when they’re talking to you | 你必须要学会看着别人 |
[36:46] | or to smile at someone | 当你第一次见到别人时 |
[36:48] | when you meet them for the first time | 要懂得学会微笑 |
[36:51] | or to stay calm if somebody has a different idea than you. | 如果别人和你意见不同 要冷静 |
[36:55] | And, you know, sometimes these things | 这些事对别的小朋友来说很简单 |
[36:57] | come a little bit easier to other kids, | |
[36:59] | but you’ve really had to work at them. | 但你要去学才能掌握 |
[37:01] | And we know how hard you’ve worked to learn them. | 爸妈知道你已经很努力在学了 |
[37:04] | You’re a rock star. | 你非常了不起 |
[37:09] | Will I always have it? | 这些会跟随我一辈子吗? |
[37:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:19] | Yeah, you will always have an amazing memory, | 你的记忆力会一直都这么好 |
[37:22] | and you will always be passionate | 对你感兴趣的东西热情不减 |
[37:23] | about the things that you’re interested in. | |
[37:25] | And those social skills that your mom mentioned, | 而妈妈刚才提到的社交礼仪 |
[37:28] | those will always be things | 也需要你一直提醒自己去做 |
[37:29] | that you just have to remind yourself about. | |
[37:31] | I actually have a couple of books here | 这儿有些关于自闭症的书 |
[37:33] | dad and I have been reading that talk about autism, | 我和你爸一直都在看 |
[37:36] | and this one here was actually written by a boy | 这本是一个比你大几岁的男孩 |
[37:39] | who’s a couple years older than you | 写出来的 |
[37:40] | who has asperger’s syndrome. | 他也有艾斯伯格症 |
[37:43] | It’s a really interesting book, | 内容非常有趣哦 |
[37:44] | and, uh, we will sit and read these with you if you want. | 如果你愿意 |
[37:47] | Or if you want to read them by yourself | 我们一起看 |
[37:49] | and ask us questions. | 有不懂的地方也可以问 |
[37:51] | We’re learning together, all of us. | 爸妈陪你一起学 |
[37:53] | So this is all new for us too. | 我俩也不太懂 |
[37:57] | We’re proud of you, Max. | 儿子 你是我们的骄傲 |
[37:59] | – So proud. – Every day. | – 没错 – 一直都是 |
[38:04] | I want to go play bug war online. | 我想玩<虫虫大作战> |
[38:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:10] | – Go ahead. – Okay. | – 去吧 – 可以 |
[38:11] | – 30 minutes. – 45. | – 玩30分钟 – 45分钟嘛 |
[38:14] | – 30. – Fine. | – 半小时 – 好吧 |
[38:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:25] | – Well. – I didn’t cry. | – 好啦 – 我没哭哦 |
[38:30] | You did a good job. | 做的很棒 |
[38:31] | You did such a good job. I’m so proud of you. | 你也是 你是我的骄傲 |
[38:35] | You’re a good mom, great mom. | 你是个非常棒的母亲 |
[38:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:39] | I didn’t cry. | 我没哭哦 |
[38:42] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[38:43] | What? | 啥? |
[38:46] | Bam, out of the place. | 嘣 出局 |
[38:48] | You knocked me out. | 你把我踢出局啦 |
[38:50] | I don’t know why I play with you. | 真不该跟你玩的 |
[38:52] | Sorry. Two sorries. | 赢你2盘 抱歉咯 |
[38:54] | I think you cheat. | 你肯定作弊了 |
[38:57] | Mm-hmm. | |
[38:59] | Mommy says you need to stay here | 妈妈说你住在这里 |
[39:01] | because you’re working on the boat. | 是因为要在船上工作 |
[39:04] | Um… | |
[39:06] | Yeah. That’s what’s happening. | 对 是这样的 |
[39:08] | When will you be done and come home? | 那你啥时候能忙完回家? |
[39:12] | Well, it’s gonna be a while, buddy. | 可能还要一段时间 |
[39:15] | Uh, I have a lot of work to do. | 有很多的事儿要做 |
[39:21] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛咋搞的? |
[39:24] | Well, what do you think happened? | 你觉得呢? |
[39:25] | Punch, punch, punch. | 打架了吧 |
[39:28] | I’m gonna punch, punch you. | 我要揍扁你啦 |
[39:44] | Hi. | |
[39:46] | I need to, uh… | 我要… |
[39:49] | Tell you something. | 和你说点事儿 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:59] | I will never cheat on you. | 我永远都不会对你不忠 |
[40:02] | Joel. | 老公 |
[40:03] | Honey, you know, we’ve been through so much, | 老婆 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[40:07] | and… | 而且… |
[40:09] | We’re gonna go through so much more, you know, | 以后还有更多要一起共渡 |
[40:12] | good and bad. | 好事儿 坏事儿 |
[40:14] | We’re just… we’re gonna go through everything. | 我们会克服所有难关 |
[40:21] | And I will never… | 而我永远… |
[40:24] | I will never cheat on you. | 都不会背叛你的 |
[40:27] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[41:18] | ‘”Heard the news?” He said. | |
[41:20] | “There’s nothing else being talked about | |
[41:22] | “all along the riverbank. | |
[41:25] | “Toad went up to town by an early train this morning, | |
[41:28] | and he’s ordered a very large and very expensive motor car.”‘ | |
[41:37] | Max? | |
[41:57] | “The mole had long wanted | |
[41:59] | “to make the acquaintance of the badger. | |
[42:01] | But whenever he mentioned his wish to…” | |
[42:06] | He always found himself put off.” | 停播两周 See U in 2 Weeks |