时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m not pregnant! | – 我没怀孕 |
[00:01] | Okay… | – 好吧 |
[00:03] | I’ve been trying for four months. | 都试了4个月了 |
[00:04] | It’s something called “intrauterine scarring.” | – 我患有子宫淤痕 |
[00:06] | What does that mean? | – 啥意思? |
[00:07] | I really wanted to have another baby. | 我真的很想再要一个 |
[00:09] | You were up all night writing. | 熬夜写东西啊 |
[00:11] | Your mother has written a play, and it’s fantastic. | 你妈写了个剧本 写得非常好哟 |
[00:14] | – Gillian t. Blount. – Do you want to be a writer? | – 这是Gilliam T. Blount – 你想当作家吗? |
[00:17] | – Yes. – I may be able to help you. | – 想啊 – 没准儿我能帮帮你 |
[00:19] | Tell me why you’re interested in going to Berkeley. | – 你为啥想上伯克利? |
[00:21] | It’s a great school. | – 那是名校啊 |
[00:23] | I spoke to the Dean of admissions today, | 我今天和招生主任谈过了 |
[00:25] | – and you didn’t get in. – Oh. | 你没被录取 |
[00:26] | What you did to me makes me sick. | 你的所作所为 |
[00:28] | What you did to our family makes me sick. | 伤害了我和家人 |
[00:30] | We are a family, and I will do anything | 咱是一家人 我发誓 |
[00:32] | to get you to forgive me, I swear. | 只要你肯原谅我 让我干啥都行 |
[00:38] | We met at a wedding… | 婚礼让我们相识 |
[00:41] | And I don’t know how, but… | 说不好是怎么一回事… |
[00:46] | I mean, I guess everyone gets lucky at a wedding. | 大概婚礼会给人带来好运吧 |
[00:49] | ♪ If I could write out my own dream ♪ | |
[00:52] | then this adorable five-year-old | 之后 |
[00:54] | shows up on my doorstep. | 5岁的儿子 突然出现在我门前 |
[00:56] | You know, this tall… | 大概这么高… |
[00:59] | And big, huge eyes, and this funny smile. | 大大的眼睛 灿烂的笑脸 |
[01:03] | So when I asked her to marry me, | 我求婚时 |
[01:04] | all I had was this plastic spider ring. | 只给了她 一枚塑料蜘蛛戒指 |
[01:07] | So apparently, there’s a right and wrong way | 装洗碗机也是很有讲究的 |
[01:09] | to load a dishwasher. And then she starts in with, | 于是 她就开始数落我 |
[01:12] | “you don’t ever want to make decisions,” | “你一点主见都没有 |
[01:13] | or, “you’re not a team player,” | 根本就不懂合作” |
[01:15] | or, “you can discipline your kid”… my kid! | “不会管教孩子” 我儿子诶! |
[01:17] | Her hair always smelled like chamomile and vanilla | 她的头发有股 甘菊和香草的味道 |
[01:20] | from her shampoo. | 洗发水的香味 |
[01:22] | So I bought a bottle so I could smell her. | 我也买了瓶 这样就能闻到了 |
[01:28] | This girl worked for my brother and all I remember | 那女孩是我侄子的辅导师 |
[01:31] | is orange juice flying everywhere. | 我只记得她发火扔东西 |
[01:33] | She won’t talk to me, won’t take my calls, | 不见我 不接电话 |
[01:35] | won’t answer emails. If it weren’t for Jabbar, | 不回邮件 要不是因为Jabbar |
[01:38] | I don’t think she would even… | 我估计她根本… |
[01:41] | Deal with me. | 不会再理我了 |
[01:42] | I just want to make everything right. | 我愿意改过 |
[01:44] | I want to get my family back, | 挽回我的家庭 |
[01:45] | and I want to be forgiven and make a home for us | 希望他们能原谅我 |
[01:49] | so we can all live in it together, you know? | 我想给他们一个家 |
[01:53] | What are these? Like, door prizes or something? | 这都是啥? 门奖? 聚会进门时派发的小礼物 |
[01:55] | They’re stars, and they’re gonna hang and twinkle. | 星星啊 挂起来后 |
[01:58] | It’s gonna be romantic. | 闪亮亮的 多浪漫啊 |
[01:59] | The theme is midnight in Paris. | 主题是午夜巴黎 |
[02:01] | [French accent] Aw, but of course, Paris. | 可不是 巴黎啊 |
[02:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:08] | [Giggles] Do you want to go? | 想去吗? |
[02:11] | – Go where? Paris? | |
[02:12] | Um… To prom. | 哪儿? |
[02:17] | Oh. | 巴黎? |
[02:18] | Mm. | – 毕业舞会啦 |
[02:22] | I just… | 我… |
[02:23] | I don’t think I’m a prom guy. | – 那不是我的菜诶 |
[02:26] | I think it’s gonna be really fun. | – 会很好玩的啦 |
[02:28] | And I think you’re gonna look really cute in a tuxedo. | 你穿小西服一定很帅 |
[02:33] | Does that sound stupid? | 这么说是不是很蠢? |
[02:36] | Haddie, I would be honored to be your prom date. | 能当你的男伴 我荣幸至极啊 |
[02:40] | – Okay. – Mm-hmm. | 好哇 |
[02:42] | – | – Great. – So. |
[02:44] | [Giggles] | 太棒了 |
[02:46] | – [Phone ringing] | |
[02:51] | [Laughing] | 说定啦 |
[02:52] | Yes, Julia, do you have a question? | – Julia小童鞋 |
[02:54] | Hi. | 有啥问题? – 好哇 |
[02:55] | – Wow. – I know. | 别笑话我了 |
[02:56] | It’s ridiculous. Thank you. | 是很傻 谢了啊 |
[02:57] | You’re a really lousy ice skater. | – 你滑冰水平还真差诶 |
[02:59] | No, I’m a good skater. | – 才没有呢 我很强的 |
[03:00] | I just had an incident. | 小意外而已 |
[03:01] | – I’m sorry, does it hurt? – Anyway. | – 真可怜 疼吗? |
[03:02] | No, it’s fine. Anyway, okay. | – 还好吧 好了 |
[03:04] | – These are for you. – Oh, thank you so much. | – 这些都是你的 – 太谢谢了 |
[03:06] | I go through paper very quickly now. | 我现在看资料可快了 |
[03:08] | Good, so what’s this producer guy do? | 不赖嘛 那制作人是干啥的? |
[03:10] | Oh, my gosh, he gives deadlines and support | 就是催稿+帮忙的 |
[03:12] | and makes you feel like the whole thing is for real. | 搞得还真像那么回事儿 |
[03:14] | – You know? – That’s good. | 很好嘛 |
[03:16] | We’ll see. So, how does this work | 还早呢 |
[03:17] | with baby-making, hmm? I’m just curious. | 你生个孩子 咋把手搞断了? |
[03:19] | [Giggles] Um, so far it’s been fun. | – 我好奇死了 |
[03:23] | [Both giggling] | – 挺好玩的呗 |
[03:25] | But… | 不过… |
[03:27] | Actually, since you brought it up, I talked to the doctor. | 既然你问了 我去看过医生了 |
[03:30] | And it’s going to be difficult for me | 想怀孕是很困难了 |
[03:32] | to conceive again. | |
[03:33] | – They always say that. – No. | – 这是套话 – 不 |
[03:35] | It’s really not in the cards. | 我的机会很渺茫了 |
[03:37] | – So… – What do you mean? | – 所以… – 啥意思? |
[03:38] | Ever? | 完全没机会了? |
[03:39] | It’s okay. | 没啥啦 |
[03:41] | – Oh, Julia. – No, it’s okay. | – 宝贝妹妹啊 – 别 真的没事 |
[03:43] | It’s totally fine. | 没事的 |
[03:45] | I was sad when I found out, of course. | 刚知道时 我也很伤心 |
[03:47] | But I’m so blessed. | 但上天待我不薄 |
[03:49] | I have the most amazing daughter | 我有世上最棒的女儿和老公 |
[03:51] | and the most amazing husband. | |
[03:53] | And I’m just gonna focus on the every day | – 三口之家也不错啊 |
[03:56] | – that I have with them. – Yeah. | – 没错 |
[03:58] | Well, yes. | 说得好 |
[04:00] | Focus on every day, ’cause before you know it, | 珍惜每一天 转眼间 |
[04:01] | they are applying to college and all grown up. | 孩子就要上大学去了 |
[04:04] | Right! Oh, my God, how’s Amber? | 对了! Amber咋样了? |
[04:06] | – Good. She’s good. – Okay, that’s really good. | – 很好啊 – 那就好 |
[04:08] | Okay, I’m glad to hear that. | 那我就放心了 |
[04:09] | I know how hard she was taking Berkeley. | 被伯克利毙了 |
[04:15] | Oh… | 她一定很难过 |
[04:24] | Wow. That’s really nice. | 这房子真不错 |
[04:26] | I think Jasmine would love it. | Jasmine一定会喜欢的 |
[04:29] | – Mm-hmm. | |
[04:30] | – How much is it? – They just cut the price. | – 多少钱? – 房主刚降了价 |
[04:33] | They bought another house already | 他们已经买了别的房子 |
[04:34] | and they need to move it. It’s down to 1.1. | 想赶紧出手 |
[04:37] | [Cell phone rings] Oh. | 现在是1.1W |
[04:38] | – Can I just take this? – Yeah. | – 抱歉 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 我接个电话 – 好 |
[04:41] | [Distantly] Hey, Nick. How are you? | 11W呀 |
[04:46] | Man: Nice. | |
[04:53] | Man: There ya go. | |
[05:06] | – Sorry about that. – Uh… | 真抱歉 |
[05:08] | How much is this one? | 那套房子多少钱? |
[05:12] | – 14’s wrong. – Really? | – 第14个错了 – 是吗? |
[05:14] | That’s what’s messing you up, yes. | 所以拼不出来 |
[05:16] | And that makes that “nostalgia” here. | 应该是”怀旧之情” |
[05:18] | Oh, God, it’s so hard. Such a big word. | 天啊 真难 真不常见 |
[05:21] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为啥不跟我说? |
[05:25] | Um… | |
[05:31] | I don’t know. | 说不上来 |
[05:33] | Sorry. I was gonna. | 对不起 |
[05:36] | And I just… | 我本来想说的 |
[05:38] | Chickened out. | 可… 还是说不出口 |
[05:41] | Just… I didn’t know how to bring it up with you. | 不知道该咋开口 |
[05:43] | [Sighs] | |
[05:44] | Bring what up? | 说啥啊? |
[05:48] | I didn’t get into Berkeley. | 我上不了伯克利 |
[05:55] | Did you think I would be mad? | 你怕我生气? |
[05:57] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[06:00] | Feeling… [Sighs] | 觉得很伤心 |
[06:04] | Sad about it, so I knew you’d be disappointed. | 你会很失望的 所以… |
[06:06] | – And I just… – I’m not disappointed… | 我不失望 |
[06:08] | In you. I’m disappointed for you. | 只是替你惋惜 |
[06:11] | – Oh, God. – I want to help you | 天啊 |
[06:12] | figure out what’s next. | 我帮你想想下一步要咋办 |
[06:14] | Mom. | 妈 |
[06:16] | This is exactly why I didn’t tell you. | 我不想告诉你 |
[06:18] | Because… | 就是因为… |
[06:19] | I’m not ready to make a plan for what to do next. | 我没想好以后要咋办 |
[06:22] | I’m not ready to think about it that way. | 我还没准备好 |
[06:24] | I’m feeling vulnerable and upset | 我现在伤心无助 |
[06:28] | and sensitive about it | 不想提起这事 |
[06:29] | and I don’t want advice or ideas. | 你也别给我建议 |
[06:31] | You know, I just want you to listen. | 你好好听我说 |
[06:32] | And I just can’t talk to you about it | 我不想谈这事儿 |
[06:36] | this way yet, okay? | 行吗? |
[06:37] | ‘Cause I’m still too hurt, okay? | 我伤心着呢 校/轴: 疯子 |
[06:50] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | |
[06:53] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | |
[06:55] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | |
[06:58] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | |
[07:00] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | |
[07:03] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | |
[07:05] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | |
[07:07] | ♪ forever young ♪ | |
[07:10] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | |
[07:12] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | |
[07:15] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | |
[07:17] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | |
[07:20] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | |
[07:22] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | |
[07:24] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | |
[07:26] | ♪ forever young ♪ | |
[07:29] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | |
[07:31] | ♪ forever young ♪ | |
[07:33] | sync by jabbberwock www.Addic7ed.Com | |
[07:43] | what’s wrong? What’s the problem? | – 咋啦? |
[07:46] | I wasn’t expecting this, okay? | 嘟着脸干啥? – 我可没想到这事儿 |
[07:47] | – And I don’t like it. – Honey, it’s prom. | – 我不喜欢这样 – 老公 毕业舞会嘛 |
[07:49] | Everybody wants to go to prom. | 孩子们都喜欢的 |
[07:50] | I didn’t think Alex would because he’s older, | – 没想到Alex这么大了还好这口 |
[07:53] | – but it’s… – Yeah, I was counting on that. | – 是啊 我就说呢 |
[07:55] | It’s not a big deal. | 没啥的 |
[07:56] | Honey, it is a big deal. | 老婆 这还没啥啊 |
[07:58] | It’s prom. | 毕业舞会=激情之夜 |
[07:59] | You know, the prom is about sex. | |
[08:00] | The prom is a parent and school-sanctioned | 家长和学校特许的大狂欢 |
[08:03] | – club med for teenagers. – Really? | |
[08:04] | Yeah, you know it, I know it, | – 真的吗? – 没错 你知我知 |
[08:06] | everybody who’s ever been to a prom knows it | 参加过的人都知道 |
[08:08] | and I thought we dodged this bullet. | 还以为闺女能逃过此劫 |
[08:09] | Well, we need to trust her. | – 咱得相信她啊 |
[08:10] | Honey, this isn’t about trust. | – 老婆问题不在这儿 |
[08:11] | This is about a room full of teenagers | 满屋子精力旺盛的小年轻 |
[08:13] | and runaway hormones causing them to lose control. | 被荷尔蒙操控无法自制啊 |
[08:15] | I know. I went to prom. | 我懂 我去过舞会 |
[08:18] | Yeah, I know you went to the prom. | 你这不是废话嘛 |
[08:26] | Oh, what about this? This is a lovely color. | 这个颜色挺咋样? |
[08:27] | – Do you like this one? – No. | – 喜欢吗? – 不喜欢 |
[08:29] | – That was a test. You passed. – Thank you. | – 品味测试过关 – 谢啦 |
[08:30] | Do you want to show your leg off like this? | – 想秀美腿不? – |
[08:32] | – They’re all bad. – What would you want to wear? | 这些不咋样 – 那你打算穿啥? |
[08:34] | – This is kinda cool. – Yeah, it’s okay. | – 这个还不错啊 – |
[08:36] | It’s a little froufy, isn’t it? | 是还好 – 太过了吧? |
[08:38] | Look at you, fashionista. | – 时尚达人发话了呢 |
[08:40] | What about your dress? What are you wearing to prom? | – 你打算穿啥去? |
[08:41] | I would not be caught dead going to prom. | – 我才不去呢 |
[08:43] | But I appreciate your asking. | 谢谢关心 – |
[08:44] | Why isn’t she going? It’s actually your prom. | 为啥不去? – |
[08:47] | – You’re a senior. – Because it doesn’t fit my… | 你是毕业生诶 – 这是秘密 |
[08:49] | – I couldn’t tell you. – Vibe. | – 不合我的调调啊 |
[08:50] | – Come on. – We could all go | – 去嘛 |
[08:51] | – and watch matching suits. – She’s scared. | – 搞个情侣三件套是吧 – 她是害怕 |
[08:52] | – What am I scared of? – Dancing. | – 我有啥可怕的? – 跳舞呗 |
[08:54] | And you think that’s why I wouldn’t go? | 就这破理由啊? |
[08:56] | Because I’m scared to dance? | 因为害怕跳舞? |
[08:57] | Why don’t you want to go? | 那为啥不去? |
[08:58] | – Dancing at prom in front of everybody? | |
[09:01] | She’s scared that we’re all gonna realize | 害怕在大家面前跳舞? – |
[09:03] | how beautiful she doesn’t want us to know that she is. | 怕咱识破她深藏的美貌 |
[09:06] | Mm, great reverse psychology. | 小样儿 还会用激将法了 |
[09:07] | – Flattery, I like it. – I’m just saying. | – 夸我呢 |
[09:09] | It would be fun to go… With you. | 我喜欢 – 一起去很有意思嘛 |
[09:12] | That is pretty nice of you to say, | 谢谢你这么说 |
[09:14] | and I appreciate it. | 万分感激 |
[09:15] | – But I just… – So you’ll come? | – 可是我还是… – 那就是去咯? |
[09:17] | What, so it’ll just be the three of us? | 去干啥? |
[09:19] | I can, like, pop in between you guys | 当电灯泡? |
[09:20] | – while you’re slow dancing? – No, you bring a date. | 你俩跳慢舞时 我在中间上蹿下跳? |
[09:22] | – Yeah. – Bring a date? | – 找个男伴嘛 – 男伴? |
[09:23] | Let’s see, which one of my angry, tattooed friends… | 我想想啊 我那群朋友 又暴躁 满是刺青… |
[09:26] | – Older, male friends. – Can I convince | – 年龄大点儿的 要男的 – 有谁会陪我去舞会呢? – Brandon有空呢 – 没错 社区中心那个! |
[09:28] | – to come with me to prom? – I mean, Brandon’s available. | |
[09:30] | Yeah, Brandon! Oh, from community center! | |
[09:32] | – Is he homeless? – No, he’s not homeless. | – 流浪汉? – 才不是 |
[09:35] | He’s got cute blonde hair. | 金发帅哥一枚哦 |
[09:37] | You’d like him. He’s funny. | 包你喜欢 他很风趣的 |
[09:38] | I think it’ll be fun. | 一定好玩 一起去啦 |
[09:39] | I think we should all go together | 一定好玩 一起去啦 |
[09:40] | and have a good time and take stupid pictures. | 拍点儿傻不拉叽的照片啊 |
[09:44] | It’ll be really fun. | – 肯定很有意思的 |
[09:45] | [Whispers] Right. | – 可不是嘛 |
[09:47] | I’ll think about it, is that okay? | 我考虑下 |
[09:49] | Is that enough? | 好不? 开心啦? |
[09:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:52] | They only took three Americans every year, | 每年只有3个名额给美国人 |
[09:54] | so it was a big honor, you know? | – 能进去实属不易 |
[09:56] | – It is. – I’m doing my first internship | – 那可不是 |
[09:57] | at the royal Shakespeare company, okay… | 我第一份实习是在 皇家莎士比亚剧团 英国著名剧团 |
[09:59] | Unbelievable. | 真炫啊 |
[10:01] | With sir Peter hall doiHamlet. | 当时 P.霍尔爵士导演的 <哈姆雷特>正在上映 剧团创立人 |
[10:02] | And every night, he would come to the box office, | 每晚他都会到售票处 |
[10:06] | and he would ask for the receipts for that night’s performance. | 询问票房情况 |
[10:09] | So one night, I took a deep breath, | 有一天 我深吸一口气 |
[10:12] | looked him in the eye, and said… | 看着他说道… |
[10:15] | “Why don’t you cut the soliloquy?” | “您为什么不去掉那些独白呢?” 啥? |
[10:17] | What? Wait, what? | 等等 你说了啥? |
[10:20] | You told him he should cut… | 你让他去掉”生存还是毁灭” |
[10:22] | – Both: “To be or not to be.” – Right. | |
[10:23] | – Out of Hamlet? – Right, right. | -那一段啊? |
[10:25] | [Laughing] | – 对啊 |
[10:26] | Well, now think about it. Just think about it. | 你仔细想想嘛 |
[10:28] | It stops the action of the play. | 它打断了剧本的节奏 |
[10:29] | I’ll bet you a $1,000 | 我跟你赌1000块 |
[10:31] | it was not in the original production, | 这话是后来加上的 |
[10:33] | because it has nothing to do with the rest of the story. | 它跟故事根本没关系嘛 |
[10:37] | And I said, “take it out, | 我就说 “去掉这句话” |
[10:39] | “and the scene moves like a railroad train. | “演出就会流畅很多的” |
[10:41] | Think about it.” And he says, | “您考虑下啊” |
[10:43] | “you’re fired.” [Giggles] | 然后他说 “你被开除了” |
[10:44] | – I bet he did. – He had thought about it. | – 那是当然 |
[10:46] | And… But a couple of hours later, | – 愣了一下才说的 可过了几个小时 |
[10:49] | he comes down and he looks at me and says, | 他跑来跟我说 |
[10:52] | “you may be right”. [Gasps] | “没准儿你说得对” |
[10:55] | And that’s the way I got my first directing job. | 我的第一份导演工作到手了 |
[10:59] | Oh, wow. | |
[11:01] | Wow. | |
[11:04] | So what? Why are you looking at me like that? | 然后呢? |
[11:06] | Because I’m gonna ask you to cut the first two scenes | 你为啥这么看着我? |
[11:09] | of the second act. | 我想让你把第二幕的前两场删掉 |
[11:11] | And you’re gonna want to fire me. | 你会跟他一样的 |
[11:13] | You’re crazy. You’re fired. | 疯了吧 你被开除了 |
[11:14] | No way. That is… that is the whole second act. | 没门儿 你干脆把第二幕全删掉得了 |
[11:17] | Think about it. Think about it. | 考虑下 |
[11:18] | Cut the first two scenes, read it, | 删了它们 |
[11:20] | and you’ll see everything you need is in there. | 你读读看 该在的东西都还在 |
[11:23] | But there’s… you don’t have all the information. | 那就不够具体了 |
[11:24] | – I’d have to rework the end of… – So? | – 还要改写… |
[11:26] | So? Rework it. | – 那又咋样? |
[11:27] | Okay. What is that, three days? | 改写好了 要多久? 3天? |
[11:29] | No. [Scoffs] | 不可能 |
[11:30] | For you, maybe. | 你3天能搞定 |
[11:32] | Sarah… | |
[11:33] | There is an opportunity that has arisen | 伯克利剧团要给你 |
[11:37] | that might give you a staged reading | 一个试演剧本的机会 – |
[11:41] | at the Berkeley theater company. | 不是吧 |
[11:44] | – No. – Yep. | – 千真万确 |
[11:46] | [Chuckles] Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | That’s really cool, but it’s not ready. | 真不错 但剧本还没写好啊 |
[11:50] | I should wait until it’s in better shape. | 该等到更加完整点 |
[11:52] | You could do these changes in three days. | 3天绝对没问题 |
[11:54] | I could if I didn’t have a family and a job. | 我要是孤家寡人 和无业游民就行 |
[11:57] | – | – And it’s close, but… – You know I can’t help |
[12:00] | but think what would happen | 不过也快了… |
[12:01] | – if you put all that energy you have | |
[12:04] | into this play. | 我在想… |
[12:07] | Sarah… | 要是你把全部的精力 都放在剧本上会咋样 |
[12:09] | I hate to be the one to tell you. | 我真是不想夸你 |
[12:11] | You have a gift. You really do. | 但你确实很有天赋 |
[12:14] | This is a great play. This play is you. | 这剧本很棒 它是你写的 |
[12:18] | For once in your life, let yourself come first. | 就这一次 |
[12:25] | [Doorbell rings] | 先己后人吧 |
[12:29] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[12:30] | – Your dad home? – Yeah. | – 你爸在家吗? – 在的 |
[12:37] | – Hey. – What are you doing here? | 你来干啥? |
[12:38] | What the hell do you want? | 又想咋样? |
[12:40] | Look, I know you’re probably sick of me saying it, | 我知道你都听烦了 |
[12:42] | but I’m so sorry. | 但我真的知道错了 |
[12:45] | And I hate that we’re not talking. | – 这么僵着 |
[12:47] | Okay. Is that it? | 我心里不是滋味儿 – 就这么多? |
[12:48] | – You done? – No, um… | – 说完了? – 没有… |
[12:50] | I wanted you to know that I’m thinking about | – 我打算买房了 |
[12:52] | – buying a house. – Great. | – 挺好啊 |
[12:54] | What do you want? You want to borrow some money? | 那你来这儿干啥? 借钱? |
[12:56] | Because you can’t. So you can go. | 没门儿 你可以走了 |
[12:57] | No, I don’t… I don’t want to borrow money. | 不是 我不是… 来借钱的 |
[12:59] | I know you’re pissed and I totally understand, | 你气坏了 我完全能理解 |
[13:02] | but you know… | 不过… |
[13:04] | Normally, you would’ve said maybe, | 要在平常 你大概会说 |
[13:05] | “that’s interesting, why now? | “真搞笑 为啥现在买?” |
[13:07] | You don’t have a fiancee or a son anymore.” | “未婚妻和儿子都不要你了” |
[13:09] | – Mm-hmm. – To which I would reply, | 对此我的回答是 |
[13:11] | “that’s how I’m gonna win them back.” | “我打算用这个方法挽回一切” |
[13:14] | Okay. Well, you really are an idiot. | 你还能再蠢一点嘛 |
[13:16] | You don’t think it’s a good idea? | 这方法不好? |
[13:18] | No, I don’t. You’re behaving like a child. | 好个屁 你咋这么幼稚 |
[13:20] | You cheated on your fiancee, and now you think that | 你以为在外风流快活后 |
[13:22] | going and buying a house is gonna make it all better? | 买个房子就能摆平一切? |
[13:24] | I mean, seriously? That’s your plan? | 这就是你想出来的方法? |
[13:27] | Actually, yeah, that’s the plan as of right now. | 眼下我也只能想到这个了 |
[13:30] | Well, that’s a stupid plan, okay? | 你有木有脑子? |
[13:31] | And it’s further proof to me | 从这件事就更能看出 |
[13:32] | that you are immature and irresponsible. | 你的不成熟 毫无责任感 |
[13:34] | Okay, you know what, I screwed up. | 对对对 我是搞砸了 |
[13:35] | – I cheated on my fiancee | |
[13:36] | and I ruined things here for you. | 和别的女人鬼混还连累了你 |
[13:37] | – You sure did. – And I’m sorry about that. | – 没错 |
[13:39] | But that doesn’t mean every single decision | 我为所有的事儿道歉 |
[13:40] | I make now is stupid or immature, all right? | 但你不能因为这样就认为我的 每个决定都很蠢和不成熟吧? |
[13:43] | – Have you ever made a mistake? – No. | – 你就没犯过错? – 没有 |
[13:44] | No, I haven’t, actually. I never have made a mistake. | 说老实话 |
[13:46] | Not like that, okay? | 就是没有 我才不会像你这么蠢 |
[13:48] | So go buy your house and make your life all better. | 去买吧 看你能不能挽回一切 |
[13:49] | – Okay, I’ll buy the house. – Good, go buy it. | – 好啊 这就买 – 行啊 赶紧的 |
[13:51] | – Great. – Okay. | – 好极了 – 非常好 |
[13:53] | – Fine. – Leave me out of it. | – 就这么定了 – 别烦我就成 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 不烦就不烦 |
[13:55] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢了 – 客气 |
[14:08] | See? It’s perfect. | 看吧? 很棒吧 |
[14:09] | I went to school for it. I’m not kidding. | 老爸可是学过的 不是吹牛哦 |
[14:11] | Oh, hey there, Tonya Harding. | 托尼亚-哈丁来咯 买凶打伤竞争对手南希-克里根 两者皆为花样滑冰选手 |
[14:13] | – I’m a really good skater. – Uh-huh. | 我滑冰可牛了好吧 |
[14:15] | Am I not a really good skater? | – 妈咪是个滑冰好手吧? |
[14:16] | No, you are a good skater. | – 对 可棒啦 |
[14:17] | – You only fell once. – I only fell once! | – 只摔倒过一次 – 米错! |
[14:19] | And it wasn’t even a bad fall. | 那次可不怪我 |
[14:21] | It was just some freak accident. | 给技术烂的人撞倒了而已 |
[14:23] | I gotta get checked out for osteoporosis. | 害得我被检查出骨质疏松 |
[14:25] | Hey, did my dad call about my old golf clubs for Syd? | 我爸来过电话吗? 说高尔夫球棒的事儿? |
[14:28] | I haven’t heard. | 没有啊 |
[14:29] | Well, Syd, do you know what we are doing today? | 丫头 猜猜今天要干啥? |
[14:32] | Today’s my playdate with Chloe. | 和Chloe约好了一起玩啊 |
[14:34] | Maybe just this once we can reschedule Chloe, | 要不今天就不去了 |
[14:37] | because I have something so special | 妈咪为你准备了很特别的计划哦 |
[14:39] | planned for you and me. | |
[14:40] | Well, I thought we had special time yesterday. | 昨天不是特别过了嘛 |
[14:43] | – And the day before that. – Right. | – 前天也是啊 – 是呀 是呀 |
[14:46] | Well, today we’re going to the zoo | 今天 |
[14:48] | because they have baby komodo dragons. | 咱要去动物园 看科莫多巨蜥的宝宝 |
[14:50] | Cool! | 好耶! |
[14:51] | – Get your bag, let’s go. – Okay. | – 拿上你的包 |
[14:55] | [Chuckles] | 准备出发咯 – 这就去 |
[15:01] | It’s a fact that things get out of control | 毕业舞会铁定会让人失控的 |
[15:03] | on prom night, and I’m just asking you to | |
[15:04] | – really talk to her, that’s all. – I did talk to her. | – 我只是希望你和她谈谈 – 谈过了呀 |
[15:06] | We went over the rules for prom night, | 规矩都定好了 |
[15:07] | and her curfew’s gonna be an hour later, | 她可以比平时晚回来一小时 |
[15:09] | – which is totally fine. – Honey… | – 不会有事的 – 老婆… |
[15:10] | – if she wants to go to an after-party, let her. | 要是舞会后她还想和 朋友聚一聚就随她咯 |
[15:12] | – “If” she wants to go to an after-party? | “要是她想和朋友再聚聚?” |
[15:13] | Honey, that’s being naive. | 老婆 别犯傻 |
[15:14] | – It’s not being naive. – It is being naive. | – 我没有 – 你就有 |
[15:16] | Honey, of course she’s gonna go to an after-party. | 她当然想疯晚点 |
[15:18] | – I laid out the rules. – I had sex with Michelle Mc Cann | – 规矩都说好了 – 我就是在毕业舞会上 |
[15:20] | – on prom night. – I know you did, okay? | – 和Michelle McCann发生关系的 – 这事儿我知道 |
[15:21] | Okay. | 知道还这样? |
[15:23] | But I hate to point it out to you. | 不过 |
[15:24] | Kids are gonna have sex no matter | 不用我来告诉你吧 孩子们迟早是要走到这一步的 |
[15:25] | if it’s prom night or not. | 这跟舞会没啥关系 |
[15:26] | – No, no, no, honey. – Yes, they are. | – 老婆 你不懂 – 谁说我不懂 |
[15:27] | It’s different. No, it’s not. You don’t understand. | 这不一样 你不明白 |
[15:28] | Do you know what I remember about my prom night? | 毕业舞会那晚给我的印象 你知道是啥? |
[15:30] | – What? – Nothing. | – 啥? – 没印象 |
[15:31] | Absolutely nothing. | 完全没印象 |
[15:33] | I don’t remember what her dress looked like. | 我不记得她穿了啥样的裙子 |
[15:34] | I don’t remember what color it was. | 是啥颜色 |
[15:36] | I don’t remember what her parents looked like. | 她父母长啥样儿 |
[15:37] | I don’t remember where I put the corsage. | 胸花戴哪儿了 |
[15:39] | – Oh, my God, okay. – Honey, I was like a zombie | – 噗噗噗 – 老婆 我就像个僵尸 |
[15:41] | with one directive… | 扑了过去… |
[15:42] | to get Michelle Mc Cann’s dress off. | 将她的衣服脱了个精光 – |
[15:44] | – Great. – I do remember one thing. | 给力 – 我就记得一件事儿 |
[15:46] | She had a dress with a slit up to here. | 她裙子上裂了条缝 |
[15:48] | – I know, I remember. – Up to here, honey. | – 我知道 – 在这儿啊 |
[15:49] | I saw the pictures, I know. | 我看到过照片 |
[15:50] | I’m down on my knees, taking off her garter belt. | 我弯下腰 扯下了她的束腰带 |
[15:52] | I don’t want to hear this right now. | 我不想听你说这些啦 |
[15:53] | I don’t want to hear what you’re saying. | 你现在说这个干啥啊 |
[15:54] | – Stop. – I want to make a point. | – 住嘴 – 为了让你明白啊 |
[15:56] | I want you to really talk to our daughter. | 你要跟女儿好好谈谈 |
[15:57] | Haddie is not Michelle Mc Cann, | 咱家闺女可不是Michelle McCann |
[15:59] | and I will talk to her. Thank you. | 我会让她注意的 |
[16:04] | [Footsteps approaching] – Hey. – Hi. | 有劳了 |
[16:07] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你聊聊吗? |
[16:08] | Ah. I would love to | 我是很乐意啊 |
[16:10] | but I’m working, | 可手上还有事儿 |
[16:12] | and I’ve been instructed to put myself first. | 最近我可能顾上别人了 |
[16:15] | Okay, could you put yourself first | 等咱谈完了 |
[16:18] | in, like, two minutes after we talk? | 你再这样做 行不? |
[16:20] | I tried to talk to Adam, but he hates my guts. | 本来想跟哥哥聊的 可他正眼都不瞧我 |
[16:23] | Sorry, Cros. | 小弟 抱歉 |
[16:25] | You did sleep with his child’s behavioral aide. | 你确实睡了他儿子的辅导老师 |
[16:27] | Yeah, it sounds so scandalous the way you say it. | 你说的好像天大的丑闻一般 |
[16:29] | No, I know. It’s definitely | 不 |
[16:30] | the way it sounds that was scandalous | 听起来是丑陋无比啦 |
[16:32] | ’cause doing it, no big deal. | 做出来就不丑了? |
[16:33] | Sarah, I’m not denying what a jerk I am. | 姐 我知道自己相当混蛋 |
[16:36] | I take full responsibility. | 我会承担后果的 |
[16:39] | I don’t know what else you’d like me to say. | 你还想要我咋样? |
[16:41] | I’m sorry. It just pisses me off. | 抱歉 |
[16:44] | Well, I… | 我挺烦这种事儿 我… |
[16:47] | I came over because | 我来这儿 |
[16:49] | I’m gonna sell the houseboat, | 是想告诉你 |
[16:50] | and I’m gonna use that money to put a down payment | 我打算卖了船屋 |
[16:53] | on a house in hopes that | 拿这笔钱作为一套房子的首付 |
[16:55] | Jasmine will want to come live in it with me. | 希望以此挽回Jasmine的心 |
[16:57] | What? | 啥? |
[16:59] | You’re gonna buy a house she’s never seen | 你要买一套她都没看过的房子 |
[17:02] | – to try to win her back? – Look, I don’t… | – 来挽回这份感情? – 我不知道… |
[17:04] | I don’t know what else to do. | 除此之外还能做什么 |
[17:05] | I would do anything. | 我愿意付出所有 |
[17:06] | If I thought she wanted an airplane, | 如果她想要一架飞机 |
[17:08] | I would figure out how to get her an airplane. | 我就会想法子给她搞来 |
[17:10] | So I thought maybe you could come by | 你能否来帮我参谋下 |
[17:12] | and give me, like, you know, a female’s perspective | 站在女性角度给我点意见 |
[17:14] | on whether she’ll think it’s cute or nice, | 看她是不是满意 |
[17:17] | and you know, if she would like it. | 看她是不是喜欢 |
[17:19] | I’ve never bought a house, | 姐从没买过房子 |
[17:21] | but I am a female. | 但我确实是个女人 |
[17:23] | So yes, I can do that. | 帮你看看去吧 |
[17:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | I don’t know if it’ll work, but it’s… | 不知道这一招行不行… |
[17:28] | it’s a grand gesture. | 但至少有所行动了 |
[17:30] | It’ll be great too if maybe, you know, | 要是二姐和姐夫能来 |
[17:33] | – Julia and Joel… – Yeah, and Adam. | – 就更好了… – 对 还有Adam |
[17:38] | I don’t think Adam’s ever gonna come over. | 我想他不会来的 |
[17:49] | Well, I’ll be there. | 反正我会去的 |
[17:53] | Hey, honey, I think we should try on the green one first. | 丫头 先试下绿色的吧 |
[17:56] | I’m trying on the purple one. | 我在穿紫色的啦 |
[17:57] | Found a little blue one that might work. | 找到件蓝色的 挺好看哟 |
[17:59] | – Okay. – It’s a lot shorter, | – 好的 – 有点短 |
[18:01] | but it’s still kinda cute and flirty. | 但挺俏皮可爱的 |
[18:02] | It’s a little short, though. | 太短了点哦 |
[18:04] | Hey, honey, did you guys talk about your plans | 丫头 |
[18:07] | for after prom? | 舞会后有啥安排? |
[18:09] | No, I said I would call you, right? | 如果有 我会电你的 |
[18:11] | I know, but I just… I need to know | 是啦 但我要知道… |
[18:12] | if any of your friends are getting hotel rooms, | 你们是否要去旅馆疯闹 |
[18:14] | so I know where to pick you up. | 我好知道去哪儿接你啊 |
[18:15] | Mom, no, they’re not, okay? | 妈 |
[18:17] | [Gasps] | 没有这事儿啦 |
[18:19] | Honey, you look stunning. | 丫头 你美极了 |
[18:21] | – No. – It is so pretty. | – 骗人 – 好漂亮 |
[18:22] | – I look like… – I didn’t think the purple | – 我看起来… |
[18:24] | would work, but it works with the jewels, | – 没想到紫色配上珍珠刺绣真好看 |
[18:25] | and it’s like a young Elizabeth Taylor. | 你看上去就像年轻的 伊丽莎白-泰勒 2011年3月23日去世 享年79岁 |
[18:27] | No, I don’t. I don’t like it. | 不行 我不喜欢 |
[18:28] | Are you and Alex talking about sex? | 你和Alex谈过性的问题吗? |
[18:32] | I just had to ask. | 我必须得问 |
[18:34] | No, mom. | 妈妈 没有 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | Okay, I just wondered. | 我只是不放心 |
[18:39] | Prom night is a cliche night to have sex, okay? | 在毕业舞会的晚上 做这事儿太俗气了 |
[18:42] | I agree. Honey, as a mom, I just | 没错 女儿 |
[18:43] | have to ask these questions, I’m sorry. | 作为母亲 我不得不问 |
[18:45] | Yeah, whatever. It’s cool. | 必须的 没关系 |
[18:47] | You look amazing. | 丫头 你美翻了 |
[18:48] | I mean, I’m not kidding. You look stunning. | 没开玩笑 魅力十足啊 |
[18:52] | I’m gonna try on something else. | 我要试试别的 |
[18:53] | All right. Try on the green. | 好的 试下绿的 |
[18:55] | The dark… | 深色的… |
[18:57] | I can…Bring it in. | 我可以… |
[19:02] | Okay. | 给你拿进去 |
[19:12] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[19:15] | This just in… I’m not cooking. | 不知哪儿冒出来的… |
[19:17] | I’m so surprised. | 我可没做饭 真是少见啊 |
[19:19] | pizza or truly terrible chinese? | Mediocre招牌匹萨 还是难吃的中国菜? |
[19:22] | Ooh, chinese, ’cause it’s the tongue twister. | 中国菜 |
[19:24] | [Chuckles] | 你故意的 |
[19:25] | What’s all this? | 这些是啥? |
[19:26] | Just a bunch of Nana’s old dresses. | 祖母的晚礼服 |
[19:29] | Oh, yeah? Aw. | 是吗? |
[19:30] | – What for? – Well…Don’t laugh. | – 干啥用? – 不许笑 |
[19:34] | Prom. | 毕业舞会 |
[19:36] | [Laughing] | |
[19:37] | See, I told you not to laugh in my face. | 都说了不许笑话我嘛 |
[19:40] | – You’re kidding! – I’m not kidding. | – 看玩笑吧! – 没有啊 |
[19:42] | I can explain, so if you’ll hold | 保持住这个笑容 |
[19:44] | your hysterical laughter until the end. | 直到我解释清楚 |
[19:46] | Haddie and her boyfriend are, like, begging me to go, | 表妹和她的男友 哭天喊地要我去 |
[19:49] | and so I thought it would be funny to go. | 我就想 去玩玩也无妨 |
[19:53] | And you know, whatever. Who is your date? | – 就这样啦 – 男伴是谁? |
[19:55] | I don’t know. Some guy that Alex knows | 不认识 救济中心的一个男生 |
[19:57] | from the community center. | 是Alex的朋友 |
[19:59] | You’re going to prom on a blind date! | 你要和陌生男孩一起去舞会咯! |
[20:01] | – It’s, like, 1954. – So weird. | – 搞得像1954年 – 感觉�逅懒� |
[20:04] | – It’s stupid. – I mean, it’s not stupid. | – 傻不拉叽的 – 乱说 |
[20:06] | I love it. I’m so excited! | 好得很! 老妈激动死了! |
[20:08] | I mean, of course it’s dumb, it’s dorky, it’s corny. | 好吧 确实有点傻气 兼俗气十足 |
[20:11] | – It is. – It’s prom. | – 就是嘛 – 毕业舞会就味道 |
[20:12] | But it’s a story you’ll always tell. | 但总是个不错的回忆啊 |
[20:15] | It’s an experience you won’t be sorry you had | 这是不容错过的一次经历 |
[20:19] | no matter if it’s good or bad. | 无论结果是好是坏 |
[20:20] | And it’s just a beautiful, sentimental way | 这是多么有情调又动人的方式 |
[20:24] | to say good-bye to high school | 和高中告别啊 |
[20:25] | and I love that you’re doing it. | 很高兴你愿意去 |
[20:30] | So what, are you gonna cut one of these up? | 你打算自己动手? |
[20:32] | Really, give it a pretty in pink kinda treatment? | 打扮成<红粉佳人>? 1986年 电影版 |
[20:35] | Don’t act like you haven’t seen it. | 别装着一副没看过的样子? |
[20:36] | You’re dating yourself. | |
[20:38] | Well, I hope you’re a ladies man, | 希望你女人缘不错 |
[20:39] | because this boat is a bit of a lure | 多数米女都抵挡不了 |
[20:42] | for attractive ladies. | 这间船屋的诱惑哦 |
[20:43] | – Sounds sweet. – It’s, uh… | – 炫 – 就像一艘 |
[20:45] | – Quite a vessel. – Sweet. | -小型泰坦尼克 – 炫 |
[20:47] | – Buckle up. – All right. | – 注意安全 – 好的 |
[20:48] | All right, man. | 伙计 好的 |
[20:50] | Um, what else? Oh. | 还有什么呢? 对了 |
[20:51] | I wouldn’t keep anything out here that rusts. | 东西放外面会生锈的 |
[20:53] | This mist is really damp. | 海边湿气相当严重的 |
[20:55] | And I’d keep the music down, | 音乐声也别太大 |
[20:57] | ’cause it travels over the water, | 会通过水中传播的 |
[20:59] | and the neighbors get angry. | 邻居会很生气的 |
[21:01] | – Okay. – I think that’s it. | – 好 – 就这么多 |
[21:04] | – All right. | – All right. – 好类 – 好类 |
[21:05] | Can I have my hand back now, or… | 别那么依依不舍啦… |
[21:07] | oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:09] | Okay, here are the keys. | 这是钥匙 |
[21:10] | Enjoy. | 祝开心 |
[21:12] | – And congratulations. – Thank you, Mr. Braverman. | – 恭贺乔迁 – 谢了 |
[21:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:32] | You haven’t finished your work! | – 你还没改完! |
[21:34] | I can’t finish… | – 我没法改完… |
[21:35] | you’ve got a character with no dignity. | 有个角色毫无尊严 |
[21:36] | You’ve gotta give Barry some dignity. | – 你得帮Barry找些回来 |
[21:38] | I will give Barry some dignity. | – 我会帮他把尊严找回来的 |
[21:40] | – I’ve been working on his dign… – I need the rewrite. | – 我一直都在帮他… – 我需要你的改写稿 |
[21:42] | – I need two… – You said two weeks! | – 给我… – 你要两周! |
[21:44] | – Tick-tock, tick-tock. – It’s my daughter’s prom! | – 时间就是金钱 – 今晚是我女儿的毕业舞会! |
[21:45] | Oh, prom! | 舞会个鬼! |
[21:47] | Prom! I hate that word. | 舞会个毛! 恨死这个词了 |
[21:49] | What do you want to be, a soccer mom? | 你想做个绝世好妈? 非常重视孩子的休闲活动 亲自开车接送小孩参加运动的母亲 |
[21:50] | I hate that word. Soccer mom. | 我恨死这个词了 |
[21:52] | What does that even mean? That’s the last thing I am. | 那是啥意思? 我才不是那样的 |
[21:54] | I’m a person who’s a mom | 我不过是个母亲 |
[21:55] | who’s trying to get some writing done. | 想写点东西出来 |
[21:57] | – Do you have kids? – No, no, I don’t have kids. | – 你有孩子吗? – 我没孩子 |
[21:59] | I have wives. I collect wives. | 倒是有很多老婆 我有这癖好 |
[22:02] | How wonderful. What number is that? | 真给力 那是几婚啊? |
[22:03] | This? Oh, that’s… | 这个? 这是… |
[22:07] | That’s the ring of my first wife. | 首婚 |
[22:16] | I take this seriously. | 我很看重这次机会 |
[22:19] | I’m killing myself over this thing. | 一直逼着自己克服所有困难 |
[22:21] | I’ve never worked so hard. [Chuckles] | 从没这么努力过 |
[22:22] | I will stay up all night tonight to finish | 今晚就是熬夜都会改好 |
[22:24] | what we started, but I have to go. | 但现在 我非走不可 |
[22:26] | – Have a great prom. – Oh, God. | – 玩得开心哈 – 噗 |
[22:28] | Have a wonderful prom. | 舞会一定会很精彩的 |
[22:30] | You don’t have a wonderful play. | 但你的剧就不一定了 |
[22:32] | – I have a life! – You don’t yet. | – 我也有生活! – 还轮不上你 |
[22:35] | Seat belts! | 系上安全带! |
[22:36] | Seat belts! | 安全带! |
[22:38] | So which dress did Haddie choose? | Haddie选了哪一件? |
[22:40] | The purple one? | 紫色的吗? |
[22:41] | She picked the, like, mauvey-taupey color one. | 她选了象牙色 |
[22:43] | – It’s cute. – Dad, what are you doing? | – 也还好 – 爸 你干啥? |
[22:44] | I told you, we’re not drinking tonight. | 说好了今晚不喝酒 |
[22:46] | – | – How come? – Because I told you, |
[22:47] | Alex is a recovering alcoholic. | 为啥? – |
[22:48] | – I bet she looks beautiful. – Yeah, well, | Alex还在治疗阶段 他能咋样? |
[22:50] | so what’s he gonna do, attack me and steal my beer? | 打倒我? 抢走啤酒? |
[22:52] | He’s the alcoholic, not me. | 他是酒鬼 我又不是 |
[22:53] | Did you talk to Crosby, by the way? | 你跟Crosby谈过了吗? |
[22:55] | No, I haven’t. Could you just back off? | – 没 |
[22:57] | – Back off? – It was just like yesterday | 你能别管吗? – |
[22:59] | that we went to your prom, Adam, remember? | 别管? 好像昨天才参加过 Adam的毕业舞会 |
[23:02] | With the beautiful Molly Mc Cann. | 你那个美丽的女伴Molly McCann |
[23:05] | Her name was Michelle, but… | 她叫Michelle… |
[23:06] | was it Michelle? | 是吗? |
[23:07] | – I thought it was Molly. – Molly Mc Cann. | – 我以为叫Molly – 你也做过蠢事 |
[23:09] | – Dad, really, do you mind? – He was so ga-ga over her. | – 爸 能别闹了吗? – 他完全被迷倒了 |
[23:11] | [Doorbell rings] I wonder what happened to her? | 真不知道她哪里好 |
[23:13] | – I wonder. – Do you mind? | – 我也是 |
[23:14] | – Well…Hey. – I didn’t miss it, did I? | – 别喝了 |
[23:16] | – No! – I’m late, I know. | – 我没错过吧? – 没! |
[23:18] | – Hi, how are you? – I’m good. | 我来迟了 最近好吗? |
[23:20] | I’m irrationally excited about this. | 挺好的 我不知道激动个啥 |
[23:22] | Good, so am I. | 太好了 我也一样 |
[23:23] | They’re upstairs getting ready. | – 她们还在楼上打扮 |
[23:24] | Okay. It’s all because of Haddie | – 好 – |
[23:26] | – that she’s even going. – Well, she wanted her to go. | Amber愿意去全归功于Haddie – 谁让她俩是姐妹呢 |
[23:28] | – I know, but she doesn’t… – Hey, Sarah! | – 我知道 但她… |
[23:29] | – Sister Sarah. – Yeah, I am too. | – 大姐来啦 – 是 我也是 |
[23:31] | Do you remember your prom? | 还记得你的毕业舞会吗? |
[23:33] | We were just talking about Adam’s prom. | 咱刚在聊Adam的舞会�迨� |
[23:34] | Yeah, just right down memory Lane. | 都已经说到Lane身上了 |
[23:36] | Do I remember my prom? I sang the prom theme with Seth. | 我的毕业舞会? 主题曲都是我和Seth合唱的 |
[23:38] | Love lifts us up where we belong. | “爱将你我擢升至倾心之地” 55届奥斯卡最佳歌曲 电影<军官与绅士>主题曲 |
[23:39] | – Where the eagles fly. – The eagles fly, you know? | – “那儿雄鹰展翅” – 雄鹰展翅哦? |
[23:41] | I like that song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[23:42] | Yes, and her hair was really up. | 那时她是爆炸头 |
[23:45] | Yeah. It was the ’80s, mom. | 老妈 那是80年代 |
[23:46] | We had to go big. | 爆炸头才叫潮 |
[23:47] | Looked like bride of frankenstein. | 就像科学怪人的新娘 |
[23:49] | Thanks. That’s what I was kinda going for. | 多谢 我就要那效果 |
[23:50] | [Doorbell rings] Kind of a Sheena Easton homage. | 有向席娜・伊斯顿致敬的味道 |
[23:52] | [Chatter continues] – Hi. – Hey. | 80年代英国天后 |
[23:56] | – Hey. – How you doing, Mr. Braverman? | Braverman先生 您好 |
[23:57] | – How are you, Alex? – How are you doing? | – Alex 你好 – 小伙子好 |
[23:58] | You look handsome in your tuxedo there. | 穿上西服很帅气嘛 |
[24:00] | – Thank you, thank you. – Hi. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[24:01] | – Brandon. – Brandon? | – 我是Brandon – 你好啊 |
[24:03] | I’m Adam Braverman, come on in. | 我是Adam |
[24:04] | Hey, there. I’m Sarah. | 请进吧 |
[24:06] | I’m Amber’s mom. | 我是Sarah Amber的妈妈 |
[24:07] | Whoa, whoa. [Laughing] | 我是Brandon |
[24:09] | – Nice to meet you. – So nice to meet you. | – 幸会 – 幸会 |
[24:11] | – Hey, how you doing? – Kristina. | – 你好啊 – 我是Kristina |
[24:12] | – Goodness, you look so nice. – Thank you. | – 你看起来帅呆了 – 谢谢 |
[24:14] | I’m Zeek Braverman, how do you do? | 我是Zeek |
[24:15] | Brandon. | 好呀 |
[24:16] | – Huh? – Brandon. | 我是Brandon |
[24:18] | – | – Brandon. – Yeah. |
[24:19] | – Brandon, Brandon. – [Chuckles] | 对 |
[24:20] | They’re gonna be down in a minute. | 女孩们马上就下来 |
[24:21] | Let me get a shot of you guys. | 给你俩拍张照 |
[24:23] | You guys get together. | 站到一块儿 |
[24:24] | Put your arm around each other there. | 把手搭在彼此的肩膀上 |
[24:25] | – Your heads together there. – Great. | – 就那样儿 – 很好 |
[24:27] | – Get you both there. – Ready? | – 看这边 – 准备好了? |
[24:28] | – Lucky girls, huh? – Cheese. | – 俩帅男啊 – 说”茄子” |
[24:29] | – Cheese. – Fantastic. | – 茄子 – 非常好 |
[24:31] | Look this way, Brandon. There you go. | Brandon 看这边 对啦 |
[24:33] | Very cute. I think you blinked. | 真可爱 你眨眼了 |
[24:35] | A little closer, little closer. | 靠近点 |
[24:36] | Alex You had your eyes closed there, Alex. | |
[24:38] | – Hey, we… – [Gasps] | 别眨眼啊 |
[24:40] | Holy mackerel! | 哇塞! |
[24:42] | Wow, look at this. You look very nice. | 看啊 女神驾到 |
[24:44] | – Oh, my gosh! – Let me capture that moment | – 我的神呀! – 好啦 好啦 |
[24:46] | – right there. – You girls look beautiful. | – 来一张 – 你俩太美了 |
[24:49] | – Wow! – You girls! | 美呆了 |
[24:50] | – This is as good as it gets. – You look very nice. | – 还成吧 – 已经很靓啦 |
[24:52] | – Let’s go for it. – Take some pictures. | – 大家一起来 – 照相咯 |
[24:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 好好好 |
[24:55] | How’s it going? Thanks. | 你好 谢谢 |
[24:56] | I kinda want to wear this, but I think it’s for you. | 我挺想带你这个的 |
[24:59] | We could trade off. [Giggles] | 那咱俩换咯 |
[25:01] | You are smokin’. You are amazing. | 你美呆了 我都无语了 |
[25:04] | Come here. | 来 转个圈 |
[25:05] | – [Giggles] – All right. | 好的 |
[25:07] | All right, you guys kinda group together? | 大伙儿全都站到一起 |
[25:08] | Just squish together there? | 靠紧一点 |
[25:10] | There you go. | 拍咯 |
[25:11] | – Get together. – Amber, look this way. | – 站近些 – Amber 看这边 |
[25:13] | – Where are we looking? – That’s good. | – 要看哪里? – 太好了 |
[25:14] | – Everybody say “prom.” – One, two, three. | – 所有人说”抢钱” |
[25:16] | – | – Cheese. – All: Prom. [Indistinct chatter] |
[25:35] | Yeah, it’s nice. Thank you. Stop it. | 茄子 |
[25:55] | – [Indistinct chatter continues] – Hi, mom. – Just… | |
[26:00] | just checking. [Laughing] | 抢钱 |
[26:07] | – Thank you. – Bye. | – 谢谢 – 瘪瘪 |
[26:08] | Love you too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[26:09] | Love you. [Giggles] | 爱你 |
[26:12] | – See ya. – Bye, I’ll see you later. | – 回见 – 晚点见 |
[26:13] | – Let’s go. – Young man… | – 走吧 – 年轻人… |
[26:14] | – Put it on straight. – Okay. | – 规矩点哦 |
[26:15] | – Enjoy yourself. – I will, I will. | – 会的 |
[26:17] | Straight and narrow. Sorry. | – 别乱来哦 – 抱歉 |
[26:19] | Brandon Have a great time, Brandon. Nice to meet you. | |
[26:22] | [Engine turns, car door closes] | 开心玩哦 很高兴认识你 |
[26:34] | Amber *** | 俩丫头都去咯 |
[26:36] | I practically fell out of my chair | 她说出这个消息时 |
[26:38] | when she said she wanted to go. | 我差点从椅子上摔下来 |
[26:40] | And with a guy she’s never met! | 还和一个不认识的男生一起! |
[26:42] | – Yeah. – Good for her. | – 是啊 |
[26:43] | They’ll have fun. | – 挺好的 |
[26:45] | Um…You know, Crosby came to see me. | 会玩得很开心的 小弟来找我了 |
[26:49] | – Well, good for him. – He wants us all | – 不错啊 – 他希望 |
[26:52] | to come look at the house tomorrow. | – 明天咱能去看看他选的房子 |
[26:53] | Yeah, I know. | – 我知道 |
[26:54] | Look, Sarah, we’re a bunch of adults. | 姐 |
[26:56] | I don’t know what we’re supposed to do here. | 咱都老大不小了 |
[26:57] | Help him pick out curtains? | 我真不知道要咋办 帮他选窗帘? |
[26:59] | Do him a favor and keep him from doing | 为了弥补上次做的蠢事儿 |
[27:01] | an incredibly stupid thing, which he’s doing in response | 就做另一件蠢事儿来替代 |
[27:03] | to another incredibly stupid thing that he did? | 又要咱帮他擦屁股? |
[27:05] | Which, by the way, can’t be undone. | 买了房也无济于事 |
[27:07] | So I don’t… I don’t care. | 我… 不想管了 |
[27:10] | So you’re not gonna come see the house tomorrow? | – 那你明天不来? |
[27:12] | No. | – 不来 |
[27:15] | Yeah, it might be a really stupid thing he’s doing. | 也许愚蠢至极 |
[27:17] | And it also might not work. | 或许也没啥用 |
[27:20] | Jasmine might never forgive him. | Jasmine可能也不会原谅他 |
[27:22] | But we don’t have that option. | 但这不是咱能说了算的 |
[27:26] | I hate what he did. | 他确实很过分 |
[27:27] | You don’t have to like it either. | 你可以不理他 |
[27:30] | You can be mad at him as long as you want. | 你想气多久都成 |
[27:35] | He’s…in pain and he needs us. | 他现在很痛苦 |
[27:38] | He’s our brother. | 很需要哥哥姐姐 |
[27:40] | Just show up. | 他终究是咱的弟弟 |
[27:51] | [Upbeat pop music] | 来一趟吧 |
[27:55] | – Okay, ready? – Ready. | – 准备好了? |
[27:57] | I’ll try not to fall, | – 好了 |
[27:58] | but you have to take me to the hospital if I do. | 我可不想摔着 要真摔了 你得送我去医院 |
[28:00] | – Okay. – Okay, ready? | 好 好了吗? |
[28:02] | – Oh, it’s gonna be a good one. – That was a great one. | – 一定拍得不错 – 肯定很好看的 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna put that up in my room. | 我要把它挂在房间里 |
[28:06] | – Write about it in my diary. – On the wall of shame. | – 还要写进日记里 – 挂在墙上被人笑话 |
[28:08] | Look at this, it’s so elegant. | 看啊 |
[28:09] | It’s like we’re really in Paris. | 装扮得很精致呢 |
[28:11] | – Oui, oui. – The music… | 就好像身在巴黎一般 |
[28:13] | [giggles] Can I take your coat? | 是呀 是呀 |
[28:14] | It’s a sweater. But, yeah, I guess. | 我帮你拿外套吧? 是毛衣啦 你拿着吧 |
[28:16] | Okay, what do I do with this now? | 那我要把它放哪儿呢? |
[28:18] | This is amazing. | |
[28:19] | These stars are amazing. | – 真是太棒了 – 星星真漂亮 |
[28:21] | It was a good touch. | – 点子不错 |
[28:23] | – Yeah. – They look beautiful. | – 对 |
[28:24] | Okay, thank you. | – 很亮哦 – 谢谢 |
[28:26] | You know what looks better than that? | 更好的是啥 你知道吗? |
[28:27] | What? | – 啥? |
[28:28] | You. | – 是你 |
[28:33] | You look okay. | – 这一身挺不错 |
[28:34] | Just… just okay? | – 不错? |
[28:36] | I mean, yeah, kind of. Like… | 对 有点… |
[28:39] | girl, I was born to rock this tux and you know it. | 承认吧 我穿上小西服酷毙了 |
[28:42] | Okay, well… oh, hey, guys. ♪ So good when you look like you should ♪ ♪ when you come out to play all the people say ♪ | 好吧… |
[28:49] | [doorbell rings] – Uh-oh. – Hi. – Here’s trouble. – Hey. | 你们好啊 |
[28:54] | – How are you? – Hey, buddy. | – 你们好啊 – 女婿好啊 |
[28:56] | Look at what I found in my garage. | 看我在车库里找到啥了 |
[28:58] | Look at that, it’s almost a full set. | 哇 装备齐全啊 |
[29:00] | Yeah, it is a full set. | 对啊 所有号都有 |
[29:02] | You guys want something to drink? | 要喝点啥吗? |
[29:04] | – Yeah, I’ll have a beer. – Bonjour! | – 来瓶啤酒吧 – 你好! |
[29:05] | – Hi. – Bonjour! | 你们好! |
[29:07] | – Bonjour. | – Bonjour. – 外公 外婆好 – 小鬼头好 |
[29:08] | Hey, Julia, look what I found in the garage. | 丫头 看我找到了啥 |
[29:10] | Oh, my God! Syd, are you excited? | 闺女 看呀 高兴吗? |
[29:14] | These are your new golf clubs! | 这是送你的高尔夫球杆哦! |
[29:16] | They were mine. | 原来是妈咪的 |
[29:17] | Oh. | |
[29:20] | We get to play golf together! | 咱可以一起打高尔夫啦! |
[29:21] | Well, you know, I will teach you, | 妈咪会教你的 |
[29:23] | – and you can play. – I don’t like golf. | – 这样你就会咯 – 伦家不喜欢啦 |
[29:25] | Oh, well, you haven’t tried it yet. | 你都还没试过呢 |
[29:26] | Well, it’s just that I don’t really want to play. | 伦家真的不喜欢啦 |
[29:30] | It’s gonna be our thing. | 这是咱母女俩的活动哟 |
[29:33] | The thing we do together. | |
[29:34] | I thought we were learning french. | 咱不是在学法语嘛 |
[29:37] | How many things do we have to do together? | 到底有多少事儿咱要一起啊? |
[29:46] | We don’t have to do too many. | 没你想的那么多啦 |
[29:59] | Joel… Hey, Joel… | |
[30:01] | What’s going on? | 咋回事? |
[30:08] | So Alex told me you play the bongos or… | Alex说你会玩手鼓… |
[30:11] | no, I don’t play the bongos. | 我可不会玩那个 |
[30:13] | – I play guitar, kind of. – Oh, guitar. | – 我会弹点吉他 – 吉他啊 |
[30:15] | – | – I don’t play that much… – Amber. |
[30:18] | – Hi. – Hey. | 也不是弹得很多… |
[30:20] | – How’s it going? – Do you know Tyler? | – 你好啊 – 认识Tyler吗? |
[30:22] | – Yeah, hey. – Brandon. | – 认识 你好 – 我是Brandon |
[30:24] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Hi, I’m Cassie. Hi. | – 幸会 |
[30:29] | I’ve been thinking about you like a lot recently. | – 我是Cassie |
[30:31] | We used to s.A.T. Tutor together, so… | 最近 我一直挺惦记你的 咱曾在一起上辅导课… |
[30:34] | – | – She slayed me at vocab. – It’s true. |
[30:36] | What ended up happening with that? | 她单词量大的惊人 – |
[30:38] | With vocab? | 没错 |
[30:39] | With college. | 眼下情况如何? 词汇量? |
[30:41] | Do you know where you’re going? | 大学啦 你被哪儿录取了? |
[30:43] | I’m being totally boring and going to Yale. | 要去耶鲁真是很无趣 |
[30:44] | My dad cried when I got my acceptance letter. | 接到录取通知书时 老爸哭得稀里哗啦 |
[30:47] | He’s, like, a total die-hard, so… | 他就一根筋… |
[30:49] | – But what about you? | |
[30:51] | I don’t know. | 你呢? |
[30:53] | – You, like, haven’t decided yet? | |
[30:54] | [Sighs] | 不知道 还没想好? |
[30:55] | This girl’s ridiculously smart. | 她聪明的要死 |
[30:57] | – She’s, like, stupid smart. – Actually, | – 让人嫉妒 – 实际上 |
[30:59] | it’s just that I didn’t get into college, | 我上不了大学了 |
[31:01] | to any of the places that I applied to. | 没被任何学校录取 |
[31:03] | So it’s not really that I haven’t chosen yet. | 不是我还没想好 |
[31:05] | It’s more that I don’t have any options | 是我根本都没得选 |
[31:07] | because I didn’t get in. | 因为没学校要我 |
[31:10] | Sorry to make it weird. | 抱歉把气氛搞紧张了 |
[31:12] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[31:14] | That’s… | 这样… |
[31:16] | that’s actually… you know, that’s so much better. | 其实这样更好啊 |
[31:18] | ‘Cause now you can, like, do whatever you want. | 你可以做自己喜欢的事儿啦 |
[31:21] | You know, like, the world is your oyster. | 随心所欲 |
[31:22] | Okay, cool. That was a great save. | 不错 反应挺快 |
[31:25] | I hope you have a great life at college | 祝你在大学里一切顺利 |
[31:27] | and a great time here at prom. | |
[31:29] | – Can we go? – Sure. | 在舞会玩得开心 – 咱走吧? – 好 |
[31:30] | See you. | 回见 |
[31:31] | – See you. | – See you. – 回见 – 回见 |
[31:34] | – Bye. – See you, bye. | – 瘪瘪 – 北北 |
[31:36] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[31:38] | I’m kinda feeling sick. I don’t know what it is. | 我有点不舒服 不知道咋搞的 – |
[31:40] | – You feel sick? – I don’t want to | 不舒服? – 我不想 |
[31:42] | make a big deal out of it, but I think I might have to go. | 小题大做 |
[31:44] | Just, like, my stomach hurts. | 不过我想先走了 我的胃有些疼 |
[31:45] | Are you sure? Are you okay? | 是吗? 没事吧? |
[31:46] | I’m okay. So I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? | 没事 明儿见 |
[31:48] | – Have a good time. – Yeah. | – 尽兴哈 – 好 |
[31:49] | – See you in a bit. – Feel better. | – 回头见 – 要快点好起来哦 |
[31:51] | – Thanks. – All right, dude. | – 谢谢 – 哥们 走咯 |
[31:56] | I don’t know. | 别问我 |
[32:14] | [Crying] [Darling I do by Landon Pigg and Lucy schwartz] | 还觉得蠢吗? |
[32:23] | ♪ | ♪ |
[32:33] | ♪ golden leaves looked brown to me ♪ | |
[32:39] | ♪ the world had less color without you ♪ | |
[32:44] | so…Do you think this is stupid? | |
[32:47] | Do you hate it like you thought? | 还是跟以前一样不喜欢? |
[32:50] | It was fun. | 感觉挺好的 |
[32:51] | I like seeing you all dressed up. So thank you for inviting me. | 我喜欢看你打扮得漂漂的 |
[32:56] | ♪ I know… ♪ um… | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[33:03] | You know how people kind of get rooms after? | 舞会后 |
[33:08] | Yeah. | 有些人会去开房哦 |
[33:09] | Uh…[Chuckles] | 嗯 |
[33:12] | Have you… Ever thought about that? | 你… |
[33:17] | Um… Well… | 有想过吗? |
[33:24] | You know what I think? | 我觉得吧 |
[33:27] | When the time is right… | 时候对了 |
[33:29] | We’re gonna know it. | 咱自然会知道 |
[33:31] | There is no rush. | 不着急 |
[33:34] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我会一直在这儿 |
[33:37] | ♪ They don’t see you like I do ♪ | |
[33:42] | ♪ darling I do ♪ | |
[33:44] | ♪ darling I do ♪ | |
[33:47] | ♪ see you ♪ | |
[33:51] | ♪ | ♪ |
[33:54] | ♪ darling I do ♪ | |
[33:57] | ♪ darling I do ♪ | |
[34:00] | ♪ I do ♪ | |
[34:02] | ♪ darling I do ♪ | |
[34:05] | ♪ darling I do ♪ | |
[34:08] | ♪ see you ♪ | |
[34:13] | [keys clicking] | |
[34:21] | [Door closes] | |
[34:24] | – Hi. – Hey. | |
[34:26] | You’re home early. | 回来这么早啊 |
[34:29] | – Yeah. – What happened? | – 对 – 咋了? |
[34:31] | Nothing. Uh…I just… | 没事 我… |
[34:34] | I don’t want to talk right now, okay? | 我现在不想说 行不? |
[34:35] | Oh, no! Are you okay? | 不! 你没事吧? |
[34:37] | I’m fine. I just… | 没事 只是… |
[34:39] | I just don’t want to talk, okay? | 我不想说 |
[34:40] | I just really don’t want to talk. | 可以不? |
[34:43] | Was everything okay with the date? | 我现在没心情 |
[34:45] | It’s not about that. | 约会不顺吗? 跟那没关系 |
[34:47] | It was fine. It’s just… | 约会很顺利 只是… |
[34:50] | This whole… | 这一切… |
[34:52] | This whole thing is not working. | 这一切都不行 |
[34:55] | Like… You know, | 我是说… |
[34:58] | going to high school and being a great student | 上高中 |
[35:01] | and going to prom and having a nice date | 做个好学生 |
[35:03] | and going to college. | 去毕业舞会 享受约会时光 |
[35:04] | Like, that’s just not working for me. | 再到去上大学 |
[35:06] | Oh, honey, you’re so smart. | 这一切都不适合我 |
[35:08] | It’s gonna look different tomorrow, you know? | 闺女 你很聪明的 明天一切都会不同的 |
[35:10] | – It’s just gonna feel… – Mom, can you just listen! | – 会感觉… – |
[35:12] | Really listen to what I’m saying, please! | 妈 听我说! 请你好好地听我说完! |
[35:15] | I am trying to communicate with you honestly here, okay? | 我这是在跟你说心里话 |
[35:18] | I did the best I could to do what you want me to do. | 我尽我所能去成为 你心中所想的女儿 |
[35:22] | I did the best that I could to be good in school, | 在学校里认真努力地学习 |
[35:25] | to go to college and take part in this high school life. | 为了上大学 我去高中上课 |
[35:30] | But it’s not working for me. | 但这些都不适合我 |
[35:31] | So I’m sorry, but I need to start doing | 对不起 但我要开始做一些 |
[35:33] | what feels good for me and trying to see if that works. | 自己喜欢的事儿看看会咋样 |
[35:36] | Because this whole thing | 因为这一切 |
[35:38] | of doing what you want me to do | 按你的要求做事 |
[35:40] | and what you suggest me to do | 听你的话去上课 |
[35:41] | and you trying to fix my problems, | 以此来解决我的问题 |
[35:43] | it’s not working. | 不管用 |
[35:44] | It’s not your life. It’s my life. | 这是我的人生 不是你的 |
[35:46] | And I need you to understand that I’m gonna start | 希望你能理解 我要自己 |
[35:48] | making my own decisions, whether you like them or not. | 做决定 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[35:50] | And that has to be okay with you, | 你必须要接受 |
[35:52] | because it’s who I am. | 因为这就是我 |
[35:54] | Okay? | 懂了? |
[36:15] | – | – Alex. – Yes? |
[36:19] | Remember when you were talking about, | 嗯? |
[36:22] | like, time? | 还记得咱刚才说的话吗? “时候对了”那句? |
[36:25] | – Yeah? – And, like, um… | – 嗯? – 就是… |
[36:28] | When the time is right, then… that we’ll know. | 时候对了 咱自然会知道 |
[36:34] | Yeah? | 咋了? |
[36:36] | I feel like right now is the right time. | 我觉得现在是时候了 |
[36:43] | Haddie | Haddie, I don’t want you to feel pressure |
[36:45] | just because, you know, it’s prom night | 我不希望你有压力 因为今晚是毕业舞会 |
[36:47] | and your friends got rooms. | – 你的朋友们都去开房了 |
[36:48] | No, I don’t. | – 不是 |
[36:49] | I feel… I feel like this is the right time. | 我只是觉得 现在是时候了 |
[36:52] | I feel good. | 我想要 |
[36:56] | – I feel good. – Okay. | – 我也想要 – 那不就好 |
[37:25] | Honey, I really starting to worry. | 老婆 我真的开始担心了 |
[37:27] | – Why? – Because she… | – 为啥? – 女儿… |
[37:29] | look, it’s four minutes until curfew. | 还有4分钟就到时间了 |
[37:30] | – She has four minutes. – I’m gonna give her a call. | – 不是还有4分钟嘛 – 我要给她打电话 |
[37:33] | – Just gonna make sure she’s… – Honey. | – 确定她没… – 老公 |
[37:34] | – What? – Stop panicking. | – 咋啦? – 少抽风 |
[37:35] | – I’m not panicking. – You are panicking. | – 我没抽风 – 你就是有 |
[37:37] | – | – I’m not. – Yes, you are. |
[37:39] | [Door opens] | 我没 |
[37:41] | Ah. | – 你有 |
[37:43] | See? | 看吧? |
[37:52] | Hey. | |
[37:54] | – Hey. – Hey, sweetie. | 丫头 |
[37:55] | – How’d it go? – Did you have a good time? | – 咋样? – 玩的开心吗? |
[37:58] | Yeah. | 开心 |
[37:59] | Yeah, it was really good. | 相当不错 |
[38:01] | Jenna was prom queen | Jenna当选了皇后 |
[38:04] | and the decorations looked really nice, so… | 所有的装饰都做得非常好… |
[38:08] | – Yeah, I’m gonna go to bed. – Great. | – 我去睡了 – 好 |
[38:10] | – I’m tired. – Okay. | – 好累 – 好 |
[38:11] | You can sleep in tomorrow if you want. | 明天你可以多睡会儿 |
[38:13] | Hey, thank you for making curfew. | 你能准时回来真好 |
[38:16] | Um…Thanks for the dress. | 谢谢你们给我买裙子 |
[38:18] | Both: You’re welcome. | 跟爸妈还客气啥 |
[38:27] | Feel better? | 高兴了? |
[38:28] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 高兴死了 |
[38:32] | – She’s a good girl. – Yes, she is. | – 真是个好姑娘 – 没错 |
[39:01] | For what it’s worth… | 不知道这样说管不管用… |
[39:04] | I’ve always wanted to play golf with you. | 我一直都想和你一起打高尔夫 |
[39:08] | [Sighs] | |
[39:09] | ♪ Someone ♪ | |
[39:13] | [crying] | |
[39:15] | ♪ Reaching for me now ♪ | |
[39:19] | I love you so much. | 我爱死你了 |
[39:24] | ♪ Through the dark ♪ | |
[39:30] | ♪ reaching for me now ♪ | |
[39:40] | ♪ you need ♪ | |
[39:43] | ♪ someone ♪ | |
[39:45] | ♪ to hear you when you sigh ♪ | |
[39:49] | [door closes] | |
[39:55] | ♪ Someone ♪ | |
[39:59] | ♪ to wipe away those tears you cry ♪ | |
[40:10] | wow, somebody really liked cats. | 上个主人真是爱猫 |
[40:12] | Moldy, even. | 都发霉了 |
[40:14] | Clearly, the windows have to come out. | – 窗户要向外开 |
[40:16] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[40:17] | That’s not too hard, though, is it? | 不难办到吧? |
[40:19] | No, I mean, it’s not too hard, | 这个不难 |
[40:21] | but when you add that to the kitchen cabinets | 但加上厨房橱柜和瓷砖 |
[40:24] | and the tiles and the aroma of alleged homicide, | 还有可能发生过谋杀案 |
[40:27] | – it’s not nothing, man. – All right. | – 就难说了 – 好吧 |
[40:29] | Cros, have you checked out | 小弟 |
[40:31] | this little house across the street? | 你看过对街的那套房了吗? |
[40:32] | – It’s really cute. – Yeah. | – 很不错诶 – 是啊 |
[40:34] | Obviously, if I could afford the perfect house | 要是有钱能买下它 |
[40:36] | across the street, I would’ve got that one. | 我早就毫不犹豫出手了 |
[40:38] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是蠢货 |
[40:40] | Cros, that’s not what I was saying at all. | 我不是那个意思啦 |
[40:42] | – This is a really sweet idea. – Such a nice idea. | – 这个办法很浪漫 – 相当不错的办法 |
[40:45] | It’s just it’s a lot of money | 只是要花很多钱 |
[40:46] | and a lot of responsibility. | 还要担很多责任 |
[40:48] | Well, I already bought this house, so… | 我已经买下它了 |
[40:54] | This one? | 这一套? |
[40:57] | Oh. | |
[40:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:01] | Oh, my God, I do not know what I was thinking. | 真不知道自己当时在想啥 |
[41:05] | I mean, actually I do. I was thinking, | 其实吧 我是知道的 |
[41:08] | “you know, I already wrecked my life, | “反正我的生活都一团糟了” |
[41:09] | “so I don’t really care if I wreck it worse | “无所谓再糟一点了” |
[41:11] | because you can’t really wreck it worse than totally.” | “反正都到了最坏地步了” |
[41:15] | – That’s not true. – There’s contingencies here. | – 乱说 – 这儿发生过意外 |
[41:17] | Yeah, the inspection might not go through. | – 审查可能也过不了关 |
[41:18] | – Not a chance. – Yeah. | – 肯定过不了 |
[41:20] | You can wiggle out of it during escrow. | 先交给相关部门代办好了 |
[41:22] | Yeah, well, I already sold the house boat. | 可我已经把船屋卖了 |
[41:27] | He did. | 效率 |
[41:28] | Wow. | |
[41:30] | – It seemed like a grown-up thing to do at the time. | 卖的那会儿感觉自己 在做一件挺成熟的事儿 |
[41:34] | Well, it was. | 说得没错 |
[41:36] | I mean, what kind of a grown-up guy | 成熟的人才不会住在船屋里 |
[41:38] | lives on a house boat? | |
[41:42] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[41:47] | I mean, not that this place isn’t a dump. | 这套房子简直糟透了 |
[41:49] | – Awful. – [Chuckles] | 相当差 |
[41:51] | [Laughing] | |
[41:54] | You think I can fix it? | 你觉得我能搞定吗? |
[41:58] | – No. – Okay. Great. | – 搞不定 – 好吧 |
[42:00] | I think we can fix it. | 咱兄妹几个一起才能搞定 |
[42:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:15] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啦 是啦 |
[42:16] | I bought a bad house. | 我看走眼啦 |
[42:17] | [Indistinct chatter] Sync by jabbberwock www.Addic7ed.Com | 买了套破房 |