时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I gonna start making my own decisions. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[00:02] | Whether you like them or not. | 现在起我都要自己作主 |
[00:03] | I’m sorry I had an affair.I screwed up. | 对不起我出轨了 是我搞砸这一切 |
[00:06] | I want you to feel free to move on with your life. | 我希望你能放下 开始自己的新生活 |
[00:09] | – I’m an alcoholic.- She’s 16 years old. | – 我是个酒鬼 – 她已经十六岁了 |
[00:10] | She’s having sex and there’s nothing I can do about it. | 她要跟别人上床这我管不了 |
[00:12] | I forgot what this was like. | 我都忘了这是什么感觉了 |
[00:14] | I want another baby. I wanna adopt. | 我还想要个孩子 我想去领养一个 |
[00:17] | – Are you firing me?- I’m letting you go. | – 你是要炒我鱿鱼吗 – 我是在还你自由 |
[00:19] | Adam, I’m pregnant. | 亚当 我怀孕了 |
[00:20] | Kristina,I just lost my job. | 克里斯蒂娜 我才刚被解雇啊 |
[00:22] | Hey, I don’t know.You’re not mad? | 我也不知道会这样 你没生气吧 |
[00:24] | No, I’m not mad at all. | 没有 我一点也没生气 |
[00:26] | Okay, we’re having a baby. | 好吧 我们又要有孩子了 |
[00:44] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[00:52] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[00:53] | Let’s go potty. | 我们去嘘嘘 |
[00:58] | You all right, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[00:59] | Yup. | 还好 |
[01:00] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[01:01] | This baby’s pushing on my bladder | 你根本想不到 |
[01:03] | like you wouldn’t believe. | 这小家伙简直快要让我尿失禁了 |
[01:04] | I need an adult diaper. | 我得穿成人尿布了 |
[01:05] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[01:09] | All right,Max, here you go. | 好了 麦克斯 给 |
[01:12] | We got huevos braveros here for you. | 我为你做了勇敢者煎蛋 |
[01:15] | Wasn’t necessarily where you died. | 你死在哪儿不重要 |
[01:16] | Max, eat your eggs. | 麦克斯 吃你的蛋 |
[01:17] | Uh, no,these eggs aren’t good. | 不 这蛋不好吃 |
[01:18] | Mom has the good eggs. | 妈做的蛋才好吃 |
[01:20] | Max, my eggs are the same eggs as mom’s eggs. | 麦克斯 我跟你妈妈做的鸡蛋是一样的 |
[01:21] | – No, they’re not. – Yes, they are. | – 不 不一样 – 是一样的 |
[01:22] | ‘Cause mom is mom and you are you | 因为妈是妈 而你是你 |
[01:24] | and so you can’t make them the exact same way. | 所以你不可能跟她做得完全一样 |
[01:25] | Just try them and find out. | 你先尝尝再说吧 |
[01:26] | – I’ll get it. – Oh, it’s Alex! | – 我去开 – 是亚历克斯 |
[01:27] | Yeah, I know.That’s my boyfriend, not yours. | 我知道 他是我男朋友 不是你的 |
[01:28] | Great work,I appreciate it. | 你做的很好 我很感谢你 |
[01:29] | Yeah, okay, so you’re having them collated– | 嗯 那你已经把提案 电子表格 |
[01:31] | the proposal, the spreadsheet, everything, right? | 以及其他所有东西都核对好了 是吗? |
[01:33] | – This guy’s awesome. Okay, bye Glenn. – Everything good? | – 这家伙太棒了 好 再见 格伦 – 还顺利吧 |
[01:35] | Everything is great. | 一切都很顺利 |
[01:36] | – He said that your eggs are better. – I’m starving. | – 他说你煎的蛋更好 – 我快饿死啦 |
[01:37] | He wouldn’t eat them. | 他不吃我做的 |
[01:38] | They’re good, right? | 挺好吃的 对吧 |
[01:39] | Maybe, just cook them a little bit longer. | 多煎一会儿就好吃了 |
[01:40] | – It’ll be all dry. – All right. | – 那样会煎干的 – 好吧 |
[01:41] | He likes them dry. | 他喜欢干的 |
[01:42] | How are you doing, Mr. Braverman. | 你好吗 布雷弗曼先生 |
[01:43] | Very well, Alex, how are you? | 我很好 亚历克斯 你呢 |
[01:44] | – I’m doing great. – Good. | – 还行 – 那就好 |
[01:46] | Have you heard anything back from those job interviews yet? | 你那些面试给你回信了吗 |
[01:48] | – Not yet. – Man, just keep looking. | – 还没呢 – 继续加油 |
[01:49] | – Oh, I will. – There’s jobs out there. | – 我会的 – 外面到处都有工作 |
[01:50] | – He knows, he’s good. – Did you check on the Internet? | – 他知道的 你放心吧 – 试过网上找工作吗 |
[01:51] | – Craigslist? Keep the fight up. – He’s got it, yes, let’s go. | – 试试Craigslist网站 继续努力啊 – 他知道了 我们走啦 |
[01:53] | I will, | 我会的 |
[01:54] | – I will, every day. – I know. | – 每天都会努力的 – 我知道 |
[01:55] | – How do I look? – You look beautiful. | – 我看起来如何 – 很非常漂亮 |
[01:56] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[01:57] | Okay, I’m kinda nervous because I have a big meeting | 好吧 今天有个重要会议 所以搞得我有点紧张 |
[01:59] | with the city council today and this developer | 市议会今天也要来 这个开发商 |
[02:00] | is trying to squash my esplanade. | 他想要挤占我的滨海大道 |
[02:02] | It’s not gonna happen. | 我不会让他得逞的 |
[02:02] | No. He doesn’t know who he’s dealing with. | 就是 也不看看他竞争对手是谁 |
[02:04] | No, I just feel like I haven’t talked to you in two days. | 我觉得我们这两天都没好好聊聊天了 |
[02:05] | – Honey, it’s all right. – There’s so much going on. | – 亲爱的 这没关系 – 我有太多事要处理了 |
[02:06] | You’re working, you’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 而且你还有工作要做嘛 |
[02:07] | – Today, don’t forget. – Yeah. | – 今天啊 别忘了 – 嗯 |
[02:08] | – Max’s social skills meeting. – At 2:00. | – 麦克斯的社交技能会 – 两点钟 |
[02:10] | – Exactly. – I’m on it. | – 没错 – 我记着呢 |
[02:11] | – No ice cream. – It was one time. | – 不准再买冰淇淋 – 就一次而已 |
[02:12] | – It won’t happen again. – Okay also, | – 不会再买了 -那就好 衣服别忘了送去… |
[02:14] | – the dry cleaning. – Dry cleaning. I got it. | – 干洗 – 干洗嘛 我知道了 |
[02:15] | – I love you. – All right, have a good day. | – 爱你 – 好了 祝你顺利 |
[02:16] | All right? | 好吗 |
[02:17] | Oh, uh, sorry. I’m gonna shave. | 对不起 我马上就去刮 |
[02:19] | That’s–that’s okay. | 没…没事 |
[02:20] | It’s just a little scritchidy-scratchidy. | 只是有一点痒痒的 |
[02:22] | – Bye honey. – Bye. All right, bye-bye. | – 再见 亲爱的 – 再见 好吧 拜拜 |
[02:23] | Oh, dad. | 对了 爸 |
[02:23] | – I left my clothes in the dryer. – OK. | – 我把我衣服放在烘干机里了 – 好 |
[02:25] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[02:26] | – Keep strong. – Thank you. | – 加油啊 – 谢谢 |
[02:27] | – I’ll bring home the ground chuck. – Will do. | – 我会把牛绞肉带回来的 – 我会的 |
[02:30] | We’re really solid, but we can also be kinda funky. | 我们对音乐品味专一但丝毫却不落伍 |
[02:33] | We love the classics | 我们爱古典乐 |
[02:35] | but you’ll also hear Lady Gaga in this house. | 你同样能在这听到 Lady Gaga 的歌 |
[02:37] | The Beatles and– | 披头士的也有 还有… |
[02:38] | Oh, love the Gaga. | 喜欢Gaga |
[02:40] | – Lady Gaga. – Born This Way. | – Lady Gaga – 《天生如此》 |
[02:41] | I’m trying to interject some personality into this. | 我想在这里头表现点个性出来 |
[02:43] | – This is personality? – Let me start over. | – 这是个性 – 再来一遍吧 |
[02:45] | Honey, we already have a great adoption video. | 亲爱的 我们为领养拍的视频已经够好了 |
[02:48] | All right? | 好吗 |
[02:49] | We’re going to get a baby on our own. | 我们自己能有孩子的 |
[02:51] | We don’t need Lady Gaga. | 不需要什么Lady Gaga |
[02:52] | We haven’t had a single interview in six months. | 我们有半年没接到通知了 |
[02:54] | We need Gaga. | 我们还是需要Gaga |
[02:58] | Sarah, lookie here. | 萨拉 看呐 |
[03:01] | I got you an early birthday present. | 我提前给你送上生日礼物了 |
[03:03] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[03:05] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:07] | That is a genuine gesture of love, sweetheart. | 这是我对你最真诚的爱啊 亲爱的 |
[03:09] | Good one, daddy. | 你真有眼光 爸 |
[03:10] | Very, very funny. | 真有趣啊 |
[03:12] | You know, everybody… | 你们知道吗 |
[03:13] | I just wanna tell you that I am not afraid of turning 40. | 我告诉你们 我一点儿也不怕到了40岁 |
[03:17] | In fact, I’m really excited about it. | 事实上 我反而有些兴奋 |
[03:19] | I’m gonna look 40 in the face and say, you know, | 也许我脸上会有40岁的痕迹 但是我会对40岁说 |
[03:22] | “Hi 40, this is gonna be the best decade ever.” | 你好40岁,接下来这十年将会是有史以来最好的十年 |
[03:25] | It’s gonna be the decade of Sarah. | 这是属于萨拉的十年 |
[03:26] | It’s gonna be the–you know. | 这将是…你懂的 |
[03:28] | You’re struggling with turning 40? | 你是在跟40岁作斗争吗 |
[03:29] | – Yeah, you think? Yes. – No, I’m not struggling. | – 对 你也这么觉得啊 – 不 我没有作斗争 |
[03:31] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[03:32] | – It’s a brutal transition. – It’s not brutal. | – 这是个残忍的过度 – 一点儿也不残忍 |
[03:34] | It’s my birthday. | 这可是我生日诶 |
[03:35] | Anyway, I have some goodish news though. | 我有个好消息要告诉你们 |
[03:37] | I think I might have found a place. | 我觉得可能找到了一个地方 |
[03:40] | – For what? – For me to live in. | – 干嘛用的 – 我住的啊 |
[03:43] | – An apartment. – Whoa. | – 一个公寓 – 哇 |
[03:45] | Amber’s moving out. | 安博要搬出去住了 |
[03:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[03:47] | That’s so sudden. | 这也太突然了吧 |
[03:48] | It had to happen sometime. | 迟早要搬的 |
[03:49] | This is kinda what people do. | 大家不都是这样吗 |
[03:51] | They move out, I mean… | 我是说 大家都会搬出去 |
[03:53] | – Not all people. – I moved out, Dad. | – 不是所有人都要搬出去 – 我搬出去了 爸 |
[03:56] | – I just came back. – Where is it? | – 只是现在又搬回来了而已 – 你说的那房子在哪儿 |
[03:57] | It’s on Franklin, | 在富兰克林街 |
[03:58] | like, a couple blocks from, like, Evans. | 离伊万斯街就隔着几个街区 |
[04:00] | Oh, yeah. | 是吗 |
[04:01] | That’s not far from the homeless shelter. | 那地方离收容所不远 |
[04:02] | Amber, that’s kinda, like,the crack district, isn’t it? | 安博 那儿很多坏人的吧 |
[04:04] | No. It’s not that bad. | 不 没那么糟糕 |
[04:06] | Well, it’ll go with the haircut anyway. | 不过那应该会和你的发型很搭 |
[04:08] | It’s actually an up and coming neighborhood now, you know? | 其实那儿马上要开发成居民区了 你知道吗 |
[04:10] | Artists have moved in. | 现在有很多艺术家住那儿 |
[04:12] | – There’s an art gallery there now, I think. – Yeah. | – 我觉得那里现在就是个艺术画廊 – 没错 |
[04:13] | I think, in a couple of years that’s going to be | 我觉得再过几年 那里的居民区 |
[04:15] | a very cool neighborhood. | 一定会发展得很好的 |
[04:16] | – I’m ahead of the curve. – Well, what’s the place like? | – 我可是目光长远啊 – 那个公寓如何 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna see it today,so I’ll let you know. | 我今天去看 看完之后会告诉你的 |
[04:19] | – Well, let me go with you. – Do I have a choice? | – 那我跟你一起去看吧 – 我能拒绝吗 |
[04:23] | – No. – Great. | – 不能 – 好吧 |
[04:30] | Morning, Gail. That’s a good-looking cardigan. | 早上好 盖尔 羊毛衫看起来真不错 |
[04:32] | I think I have the same one. | 我好像也有这么一件 |
[04:36] | Look who it is. | 看那是谁来了 |
[04:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:40] | – Hey, right on time. – Yeah. | – 嘿 你可真准时 – 是啊 |
[04:41] | Jabbar, your mom’s here, buddy. | 乔巴 你妈妈来了 |
[04:44] | How’d it go? | 他最近怎么样 |
[04:46] | Um, it was good. | 挺不错的 |
[04:47] | – Yeah? – He fell asleep by 8:30. | – 是吗 – 他八点半就睡了 |
[04:49] | But I took him to Dr. Weiss and he said he might have to | 不过我把他带到维斯医生那 医生说 |
[04:50] | take out his molar to make room | 他也许要拔掉他的臼齿 |
[04:52] | for the new tooth that’s poking through. | 给新牙腾出空间 |
[04:54] | Yeesh, thanks for taking him. | 多谢你照顾他 |
[04:55] | – Hi mommy. – Hey, sweetie. | – 嗨 妈妈 – 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[04:57] | All right, buddy. I’ll see you Tuesday. | 好了 儿子 我们周二再见吧 |
[04:58] | – Okay. – Unh! | – 好的 – 嗯 |
[04:59] | All aboard. | 上车吧 |
[05:01] | Where’s my kiss? Where’s my kiss? Mwah! | 我的亲亲呢 给我的亲亲呢 |
[05:04] | Okay, um,I will see you guys on Tuesday. | 好了 周二再见 |
[05:09] | – Tuesday, yeah.- Okay. | – 周二见 – 好 |
[05:13] | Bye, daddy.I love you. | 再见 爸爸 我爱你 |
[05:14] | I’m gonna miss you. Love you too, buddy. | 我会想你的 我也爱你 儿子 |
[05:15] | I already miss you. Okay. | 我现在就想你了 好吧 |
[05:19] | Bye, daddy. | 拜拜 爸爸 |
[05:32] | It’s my baby mama. | 那是我孩子他妈 |
[05:46] | Oh, honey, don’t worry. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[05:47] | – We’ll find something– – I love it! | – 我们能找到更… – 我喜欢这 |
[05:50] | – What? – It’s perfect. | – 什么 – 太完美了 |
[05:51] | I mean, look at how cool this is. | 你看这儿多酷啊 |
[05:53] | No, Amber– | 不 安博 |
[05:54] | – I mean, I know it’s not perfect now. – You’re teasing me. | – 我知道现在不够完美 – 你逗我呢吧 |
[05:56] | But seriously,just think about the potential. | 但是说真的 你想想这蕴藏多大发展潜力啊 |
[05:57] | – I mean– – There’s no potential. | – 我觉得… – 这哪有什么潜力 |
[05:59] | It would be amazing,with some paint and stuff. | 要是加点画作什么的 一定很赞 |
[06:00] | Honey, paint couldn’t get the four inches of filth. | 亲爱的 这四寸厚的灰尘能画啥啊 |
[06:03] | Look! A sky light! | 看啊 还有天窗呢 |
[06:04] | Honey, this is like a scene from Shutter Island. | 亲爱的 这儿阴森得跟《禁闭岛》的场景似的 |
[06:06] | – This is not a place to live. – Come on, that’s very funny. | – 这根本就不是人住的地儿 – 拜托 这很好玩耶 |
[06:07] | Don’t sit on that,don’t sit on that! | 别坐上去 别坐上去 |
[06:10] | There’s like a cloud that came up. | 灰飞的跟乌云似的 |
[06:11] | – Oh, God! – Excuse me, calm down. | – 天呐 – 你冷静点好吗 |
[06:12] | Let’s not cry about it, it’s– | 别哭哭啼啼的,这只不过… |
[06:14] | – I love it so much.- Oh, Amber, you know what? | – 我是真的很喜欢这儿啊 – 你知道吗 安博 |
[06:16] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[06:17] | It’s a young artist’s loft, you know? | 这地方是一个青年艺术家的 你知道吗 |
[06:18] | Just one point.There’s–there’s no kitchen. | 我就说一点 这儿…这儿连厨房都没有 |
[06:21] | This–this is a kitchen. What–what do I need? | 这…这就是厨房啊 还需要其他的吗 |
[06:23] | Wait a minute,I’m sorry. | 等等 不好意思 |
[06:24] | This is a kitchen or that’s a kitchen? | 你是说这是厨房 还是这是厨房 |
[06:25] | – That’s cold and that’s hot. – Well, you know, there’s no sink. | – 那儿做冷盘 那儿煮热菜 – 这儿连个洗碗池都没有 |
[06:27] | So it’s got everything I need. | 我需要的这儿已经都有了 |
[06:28] | Somebody’s stuff is still here. | 不知道谁的东西还扔在这儿的 |
[06:29] | I mean look just– just try to imagine it. | 你…你能不能站在我的角度想想 |
[06:31] | It’s amazing and it’s everything that I want. | 这儿很棒 需要的东西都一应俱全了 |
[06:34] | – I really, really, really love it, yes. – Really? | – 我真的真的真的很喜欢这儿 真的 – 真的吗 |
[06:36] | Can you just try not to be negative about it | 你能不能不要把这地方想的那么糟糕 |
[06:38] | for one second because I really, really love it. | 至少我是真的很喜欢这儿的 |
[06:40] | – Okay. – I wanna live here. | – 好吧 – 我想住在这儿 |
[06:42] | I’m gonna try. | 我尽量吧 |
[06:46] | I love it. | 我爱这儿 |
[07:34] | I don’t remember the lines being this long. | 我可不记得以前要排这么长的队 |
[07:35] | What? Stop complaining, old man. | 你说什么 您老人家就别抱怨啦 |
[07:39] | Did you just call me old? | 你刚刚是叫我什么 老人家? |
[07:40] | I’m just feeling nervous | 我觉得很紧张 |
[07:41] | because I feel like I’m torturing you. | 因为我总感觉自己是在折磨你似的 |
[07:42] | – Is this bad? – No, it’s not torture. | – 有这么糟吗 – 我可没说是折磨 |
[07:44] | I’m feeling tortured because this line is taking forever. | 我是觉得很受折磨 因为这个队伍没完没了的 |
[07:47] | – Speed it up. – Stop. | – 快一点 – 别喊了 |
[07:47] | – Yeah, speed it up. – Alex, what is wrong with you? | – 就是 前面的快点 – 亚历克斯 你脑子出什么毛病了 |
[07:49] | – Haddie?- I thought we were making jokes. | – 海蒂 – 我以为我们只是在开玩笑而已 |
[07:50] | – Oh my God! – Hi. | – 天呐 – 嗨 |
[07:52] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[07:54] | – I mean, good. How are you. – Great, we’ll never leave now. | – 挺好的 你呢 – 这下好了 这下真的走不了了 |
[07:55] | I can’t believe we’re seniors. | 真不敢相信我们已经高中了 |
[07:57] | From seventh grade to this? No, there’s no way. | 从七年级到现在 简直不敢相信 |
[07:59] | Hey, Max. Hey, Alex. | 你们好啊 麦克斯 亚历克斯 |
[08:00] | – Hey. How are you doing? – Doing good. | – 你好 你近来还好吗 – 还不错 |
[08:02] | Um, so, did you get the emails about the party | 对了 你收到扎克发邀请 |
[08:04] | at Zach’s this Saturday? | 让周六去他家参加派对的邮件了吗 |
[08:05] | Yes. | 收到了 |
[08:06] | The first party of senior year is gonna be amazing. | 高中的第一个派对肯定棒极了 |
[08:07] | Amazing, it’s gonna be good, right? | 肯定感觉很棒对吧 |
[08:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:10] | Yeah. Yeah.It’s going to be great. | 对 对 肯定会很棒的 |
[08:11] | He doesn’t really like parties. | 他压根就不喜欢派对 |
[08:13] | I liked them when I was in high school. | 我在高中的时候还是挺喜欢的 |
[08:14] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:15] | Is there gonna be alcohol at the party? | 派对上会有酒吗 |
[08:17] | – Max! – Most definitely not, no. | – 麦克斯 – 应该是没有的 |
[08:19] | It’s a great question. | 问得好 |
[08:20] | Because if there is,then Alex shouldn’t go | 如果有的话 就不能让亚历克斯去了 |
[08:21] | ’cause he’s an alcoholic. | 因为他是个酒鬼 |
[08:25] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:26] | Wait, just–Max is just looking out for me, okay? | 别急 麦克斯也是为我好 好吗 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | Look, I’ll go to the party. I’ll be there. | 好啦 我会去参加那派对的 我会去的 |
[08:32] | All right, cool, yeah. | 好吧 很好 |
[08:33] | Yeah, well, it was great seeing you and, I’ll– | 那好 很高兴见到你们 那就… |
[08:35] | – Yeah, you too. – I’ll see you Saturday. | – 嗯 我也是 – 那就下周二见了 |
[08:36] | – Okay. – See ya. | – 好 – 回头见 |
[08:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:51] | ♪ Brother bought a coconut, he bought it for a dime | ♪ 哥哥有一角硬币 买了一个椰子 |
[08:54] | ♪ his sister had another one she paid it for the lime | ♪ 姐姐用另一角硬币 买了一个酸橙 |
[08:58] | ♪ she put the lime in the coconut | ♪ 姐姐把酸橙放进椰子里 |
[09:00] | ♪ she drank them both up | ♪ 一起喝下去 |
[09:01] | ♪ she put the lime in the coconut | ♪ 姐姐把酸橙放进椰子里 |
[09:04] | ♪ she drank them both up | ♪ 一起喝下去 |
[09:05] | ♪ she put the lime in the coconut | ♪ 姐姐把酸橙放进椰子里 |
[09:07] | ♪ she drank them both up | ♪ 一起喝下去 |
[09:09] | ♪ she put the lime in the coconut | ♪ 姐姐把酸橙放进椰子里 |
[09:10] | ♪ she drank them both up | ♪ 一起喝下去 |
[09:12] | ♪ she put the lime in the coconut | ♪ 姐姐把酸橙放进椰子里 |
[09:14] | ♪ she called the doctor woke ’em up | ♪ 姐姐吵醒了医生 |
[09:16] | ♪ said doctor ain’t there nothin’ I can take | ♪ 告诉医生这里没有东西可拿了 |
[09:19] | ♪ doctor now let me get this straight | ♪ 医生让我们弄清楚 |
[09:22] | You’re looking for another can of hairspray, Michael. | 你要找的不是这瓶发胶 迈克尔 |
[09:24] | Look in the glove compartment. | 你去手套箱里找找 |
[09:26] | ♪ Put the lime in the coconut | ♪ 姐姐把酸橙放进椰子里 |
[09:28] | ♪ drink them both down | ♪ 一起喝下去 |
[09:29] | ♪ put the lime in the coconut, call me in the morning | ♪ 姐姐把酸橙放进椰子里 叫我早上喝 |
[09:36] | ♪ I say ooh, to relieve your belly ache | ♪ 我说 哦 缓解腹痛 |
[09:39] | ♪ you say all ooh, ain’t there nothing I can take | ♪ 你也说 哦 这里没有东西可拿了 |
[09:43] | ♪ I said ooh, to relieve your belly ache | ♪ 我说 哦 缓解腹痛 |
[09:46] | ♪ you say yaah, ain’t there nothing I can take | ♪ 你说 这里没有东西可拿了 |
[09:53] | ♪ I said doctor, ain’t there nothing I can take | ♪ 我说医生 这里没有东西可拿了 |
[09:56] | Hello? Yes, this is Adam Braverman. | 你好 是的 我是亚当·布雷弗曼 |
[09:57] | Oh! Hi Paul! Yeah. | 保罗啊 你好 |
[09:58] | No, of course I remember sending you my resume. | 我当然记得给你发了简历 |
[10:00] | Yes, I am still available. | 是的 我还没找到工作 |
[10:02] | Tomorrow at 4:00, what–you know what? | 明天下午四点吗 我说啊 |
[10:04] | Just let me check my schedule, hold on one second. | 请稍等 我查下我日程表 |
[10:10] | Paul, you know what, I got to juggle | 不好意思啊 保罗 我明天有些琐事 |
[10:12] | a few things around but I can be there. | 不过我会去的 |
[10:13] | I’ll see you tomorrow at 4:00. | 那明天下午四点见 |
[10:15] | I’m looking forward to meeting you too. | 我也期待与您见面 |
[10:16] | I love beverages, and you know, they need to be distributed. | 我喜欢饮料 它们应该配送到各个地方 |
[10:18] | I’m–I’m–no, I’m just joking around. | 我…我…不 我只是开个玩笑 |
[10:21] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:27] | All right. | 太好了 |
[10:31] | – Hi Zoe! How are you? – Amazing, wonderful. | – 嗨 佐伊 最近怎么样 – 很好 很不错 |
[10:35] | Um, gosh, I should go decaf.Oh, I need some caffeine though. | 该死 本来不该碰咖啡因的 但是又需要它 |
[10:39] | I’m feeling so laggy, that afternoon thing, you know. | 我觉得很疲惫 你知道的 一到下午就这样 |
[10:42] | I’m exhausted. | 累死了 |
[10:43] | – Um, let’s do caf double– no, no, you know, | 那…双份咖啡… 不 不 |
[10:46] | okay, half caf, sold. | 好吧 半份咖啡 |
[10:48] | Okay! Good, great, thanks for bringing me into that. | 好吧 很好 多谢你给我提醒 |
[10:53] | Oh my God, are you pregnant? | 天呐 你怀孕了吗 |
[10:55] | No, I just had a really big burrito for lunch, | 没有 我只是午饭吃太多了 |
[10:58] | so I’m pregnant, yeah. | 对 我是怀孕了 |
[11:01] | Well, congratulations. That’s amazing. | 那恭喜了 真是太好了 |
[11:03] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[11:04] | I just have babies on the brain | 我也有想要个孩子的念头 |
[11:05] | because my husband and I have been trying for a second, | 因为我和我丈夫都想要二胎 |
[11:07] | you know, so, I probably wouldn’t even notice– | 所以我可能就不会注意到… |
[11:09] | $1.50. | 一块五 |
[11:11] | – Yeah, great, thanks. – Um, keep the change. | – 谢谢 – 不用找了 |
[11:13] | Oh! I can go to college, thanks. | 我有钱上大学了诶 谢了 |
[11:17] | Do you know what you’re having? | 你知道你怀的是男孩女孩吗 |
[11:19] | Oh, it’s, um, a human baby, so, I’m pretty excited. | 是个…人类小孩 所以我很兴奋 |
[11:25] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[11:27] | Amber, are you in here? Hey! | 安博 你在这儿吗 嘿 |
[11:30] | Um, you left this out on the table. | 你把这个落在桌子上了 |
[11:31] | They’re holding your diploma | 你因为没还图书馆的书 |
[11:32] | because of overdue library books? | 所以还没拿到毕业证吗 |
[11:34] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[11:35] | Yes, I know. | 我知道了 |
[11:36] | Amber, you should get your diploma. | 安博 你该去争取你的毕业证 |
[11:37] | We should take care of this. | 不能不重视这个啊 |
[11:38] | I mean, it’s not really that important. | 我觉得这不是真的那么重要 |
[11:40] | I mean, it’s just a piece of paper, right? | 它只是张纸而已 不是吗 |
[11:41] | – It doesn’t even matter. – It’s not important? | – 这没什么重要的 – 这不重要 |
[11:43] | It’s your diploma from high school. | 这可是你高中毕业证啊 |
[11:45] | – At least I graduated. – Oh, God. | – 反正我毕业了 – 天呐 |
[11:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:48] | This will fit that apartment perfectly. | 这个应该和公寓很配 |
[11:50] | – What apartment? – The apartment that we saw. | – 什么公寓 – 就是我们一起去看的那公寓啊 |
[11:51] | The sinkless apartment? | 你说那个连洗碗池都没有的鬼地方? |
[11:53] | – That’s the one! – You’re not living there. | – 就是那儿 -你可不能住那儿啊 |
[11:54] | Let’s keep looking. | 我们再去其他地方找找 |
[11:55] | I beg to differ. I took it. | 我可不同意 我就要它了 |
[11:57] | – No, you didn’t. – I took it–yes, I did. | – 不行啊 – 我就要它 嗯 |
[11:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:00] | Because three other people wanted it, | 因为另外三个人也想要它 |
[12:01] | and I didn’t want to lose it. | 我可不希望错过它 |
[12:03] | So, I drove back and put down a deposit. | 所以我又开回去付了押金 |
[12:05] | Okay, when is this move happening? | 好吧 那你打算什么时候搬进去 |
[12:08] | I move in at the end of the week. | 我这周末就打算住进去了 |
[12:11] | Amber, I don’t understand what you’re doing. | 安博 我实在是不能理解你 |
[12:13] | If you like the apartment, fine, | 你要是喜欢那公寓 没问题 |
[12:15] | but you know, it wasn’t that long ago | 但是你还记得吗 不久前 |
[12:18] | that you were not in a very good place | 你状态还不是很好 |
[12:19] | and it just feels like things are moving very quickly | 让人感觉这一切发生太快 |
[12:20] | and haphazard and–and scary. | 太随意了 还有点吓人 |
[12:22] | Okay, okay–I get it.Okay? | 好了好了 我知道了 好吗 |
[12:24] | But I just gotta get out of here. | 但是我必须搬出去 |
[12:26] | – Why? – Okay? | – 为什么 – 好吗 |
[12:27] | What’s so bad about living here? | 住在这儿有什么不好的吗 |
[12:29] | Because I feel like I disappointed everybody, | 因为我觉得我让大家失望了 |
[12:31] | and I feel suffocated, and I want my own space. | 我觉得我没有自由 我想要有自己的空间 |
[12:34] | – Okay. – I need space now, okay? | – 好吧 – 现在就给我点空间 好吗 |
[12:36] | That’s the way, that it is, okay? | 事情就是这样 明白吗 |
[12:38] | – Okay. – Great. | – 嗯 – 那就好 |
[12:43] | So there’s about five to ten days of travel | 在这工作大概有五到十天的时间要出差 |
[12:46] | to deal with the regional distributors, | 跟地区分销商处理些事务 |
[12:48] | Spokane, Tacoma, Idaho Falls, is that an issue? | 要去斯波坎市 塔科马港 爱达荷福尔斯 有什么问题吗 |
[12:51] | Nope, nope, I can travel. | 没有 没有 出差不是问题 |
[12:52] | Uh-huh.You saw the salary? | 你看到我给的薪水了吗 |
[12:54] | I did. | 看到了 |
[12:56] | And it’s certainly less than what I’m accustomed to, | 它真的比我过去的薪水少得多 |
[12:58] | but I can make that work. | 不过我还能接受 |
[12:59] | I see you were a senior executive at T&S. | 简历上说你是T&S的高管 |
[13:03] | Yeah, C.O.O. | 是的 首席运营官 |
[13:04] | C.O.O. | 首席运营官 |
[13:06] | But you realize the position here at R & B is much different. | 但你要知道这儿和你原来的职业大不相同 |
[13:10] | I do, I do, I understand. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:11] | And I’m ready to start out there, and… | 我已经准备好在这儿重新开始了 |
[13:15] | You know, we’ll see what happens. | 请您拭目以待 |
[13:16] | I’m a very creative guy, | 我是个很有创造力的人 |
[13:17] | I had a lot of– | 我有很多… |
[13:18] | – Yeah, um, look, Adam. – Yeah. | – 好了 好了 亚当 – 嗯 |
[13:20] | This is not a creative position. | 这个职位不需要什么创造力 |
[13:25] | It’s getting the beverages into the stores | 你只要让各家店购进这种饮料 |
[13:26] | and getting paid for them. | 然后领你的薪水就好了 |
[13:29] | That’s the job. | 这就是你的工作 |
[13:32] | Right, yeah. | 好吧 行 |
[13:35] | No, I get it. | 我知道了 |
[13:37] | I do. | 真的明白了 |
[13:39] | And I’m ready to make this transition. | 我已经为我的转变做好准备了 |
[13:42] | This is where I’m at in my life, | 这是我的必经之路 |
[13:44] | and I’m ready for it. | 我已经做好准备迎接它了 |
[13:45] | So you just have to tell me what I have to do | 你只需要告诉我该做什么才能得到这份工作 |
[13:46] | to get the job, and I’m ready to go. | 我会做好准备的 |
[13:53] | – I have checked the library. – Yeah? | – 我已经检查过图书馆了 – 是吗 |
[13:55] | I’m just getting very frustrated because all I want | 真叫人郁闷 我只希望您给我我女儿的毕业证 |
[13:57] | is my daughter’s diploma, her high school diploma. | 给我她高中毕业证 |
[14:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:00] | – That she worked so hard for. – I’m sure she did. | – 她已经这么努力了 – 我相信她很努力 |
[14:02] | And completed all of her classes. | 她完成了所有的学业 |
[14:04] | It was just these pesky library books | 但就是这些图书馆的破书 |
[14:05] | that were standing in the way now. | 阻碍了她毕业的道路 |
[14:06] | Yeah, but I can’t release the diploma | 我知道 但是我不能就这样给您她的毕业证 |
[14:08] | until the books are returned. | 除非她把书还回来了 |
[14:10] | Which I understand, | 我理解 我觉得– |
[14:10] | – They belong to the school. – Which I think we talked about. | – 这些书是学校的 – 我觉得我们可以商量商量 |
[14:12] | No, I know, and she has returned the books now | 我知道 而且她现在已经把书还回来了 |
[14:13] | which I– -Mrs. Pollino. | 我觉得…波里诺女士 |
[14:14] | – That’s what they all say. – What? No, no, no,it wasn’t like a lie. | – 他们都这么说 – 什么 不不不 我没骗你 |
[14:17] | It was actual books that– | 真的 书已经– |
[14:19] | There’s a lock on the account.She didn’t even care about the diploma. | – 她账号上有密码 – 她甚至一点都不在乎这毕业证 |
[14:21] | I understand that there’s a lock on the account. | 我知道她账号上有密码 |
[14:22] | But Mrs. Pollino said if you just picked up the phone | 但是波里诺夫人说了 如果你拿起电话 |
[14:24] | and called her that then she can check, make sure– | 打给她说明 她就能检查一下 确保– |
[14:26] | Oh, you know, it doesn’t matter who I talk to. | 你知道吗 我跟谁谈都无济于事 |
[14:27] | If it doesn’t show up in the computer– | 如果电脑里面没有记录的话… |
[14:29] | That is so insane. | 这也太荒唐了 |
[14:30] | I can’t give out the diploma. | 我不能给您她的毕业证 |
[14:31] | Because the person put that information in the computer | 是人把信息输入电脑的 |
[14:32] | – so change the information in the computer. – I know. | – 所以请你修改一下电脑里的信息 – 我知道 |
[14:34] | So I’m just asking you if you could pick up the phone | 我就希望你能拿起电话 |
[14:35] | and call Mrs. Pollino and then it | 给波里诺女士打个电话 |
[14:37] | will be in the computer and then you can release it! | 记录就会在电脑里了 你就能发毕业证了 |
[14:38] | What is happening? What’s–what’s happening? | 发生什么了 你怎么走了 |
[14:40] | – Oh, I’m taking my lunch. – Right now? | – 我该吃午饭了 – 现在吗 |
[14:41] | Right now. | 就是现在 |
[14:42] | No one seems to care about my daughter’s diploma! | 看来没人关心我女儿的毕业证 |
[14:44] | – Sarah. – Hi. | – 萨拉 – 嗨 |
[14:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:47] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[14:50] | – Hi, Sharon. – Hey, Mark. | – 嗨 莎伦 – 马克 |
[14:52] | We take our lunch breaks very seriously over here, | 我们很看重午休时间的 |
[14:54] | but I’m on mine. | 我也在午休 |
[14:55] | Would you like to have a coffee with me? | 一起去喝杯咖啡怎么样 |
[14:57] | – Are you free? – Coffee? Um, yes. | – 你有空吗 – 喝咖啡吗 有空 |
[15:01] | – Yeah? – Sure. | – 确定吗 – 是的 |
[15:03] | All right, or actually maybe for you chamomile, | 好吧 也许该给你来些菊花茶消消火 |
[15:06] | something like that. | 或者其他什么的 |
[15:06] | – For me? – Yeah. | – 给我 – 是的 |
[15:07] | – Do I seem tense? – No, you just don’t seem tired. | – 我看起来很紧张吗 – 不 你只是看上去不累 |
[15:10] | Well anyway, it’s a huge pay-cut, it’s a huge step-down, | 总之 现在薪水和地位都不如从前啊 |
[15:12] | but, you know, it’s something. | 但是 你知道吗 这个样子 |
[15:14] | A couple of months ago I wouldn’t even considered it. | 放在几个月前我连想都不敢想 |
[15:15] | Shows you how fast things can change. | 你看这世界变化多快 |
[15:17] | You sound really excited about the opportunity. | 你好像为这个机遇兴奋的啊 |
[15:21] | – You guys good? – Yeah. | – 你们挺好的吧 – 是的 |
[15:23] | So that was pretty awesome the other night. | 那天晚上真的好棒 |
[15:27] | Yeah, I was, uh– it was very awesome. | 是啊 我那时…真的不错 |
[15:31] | So when do I get to see you again? | 那我们什么时候再见面 |
[15:33] | – Soon. – Really? | – 很快 – 真的吗 |
[15:33] | Because you said you were gonna call | 因为你说你那晚说会打电话的 |
[15:35] | the other night, remember? | 还记得吗 |
[15:37] | Yes, and then I was working | 记得 不过后来太忙了 |
[15:40] | but I’m gonna call you tonight | 不过我今晚本来要打你电话的 |
[15:41] | and we’re gonna make a plan. | 然后定一个计划 |
[15:42] | Okay, great, I like that. | 是吗 真不错 我喜欢这样 |
[15:44] | – Okay, cool. – Okay. | – 好吧 就这样 – 好吧 |
[15:48] | – Really? – She asked a lot of questions. | – 真的吗 – 她问太多问题了 |
[15:50] | I’m running out of things to say so I’m sorry | 我快没话可说了 对不起 |
[15:52] | I brought you into it. | 把你牵扯进来了 |
[15:53] | You know, I see what’s gonna happen to you. | 我知道你接下来会怎么样 |
[15:54] | You’re not gonna call her, and now you’re gonna | 你不会打她电话的 而且你害的我 |
[15:55] | ruin the pancake house for me. | 以后都不敢在这吃煎饼了 |
[15:56] | I got this under control. | 放心我有分寸 |
[15:57] | Like I don’t have enough problems. | 好像嫌我麻烦还不够多似的 |
[15:59] | Listen, actually I have something serious to talk about. | 听着 其实我有很重要的事情要跟你说 |
[16:00] | What, Sandy? | 什么事 关于珊迪的吗 |
[16:01] | Have you ever heard of the Luncheonette? | 你听说过那个速食餐厅吗 |
[16:02] | No, is that the place we’re all gonna have to go | 没 是因为珊迪 我们以后 |
[16:04] | – because of Sandy? – No, that’s not the place we’re gonna go. | – 就该去那里了吗 – 不是的 不是我们要去的地方 |
[16:06] | It’s the most famous recording studio in Northern California. | 那是加利福尼亚州北部最出名的录音棚 |
[16:08] | – And it came up for lease. – And? | – 现在空出来了 – 然后呢 |
[16:11] | We should go in to business together, you and me. | 我们俩该一起去做生意的 |
[16:12] | Think about that. | 想想看吧 |
[16:13] | It’s in the cosmos, all of a sudden you have this job. | 这是上天的安排 突然间你有了这样的工作 |
[16:15] | – Oh no. – It’s so stable and then– | – 不 – 很稳定 而且… |
[16:17] | – No, no, no. – And then this comes up? | – 不不不 – 然后这个机会突然出现了 |
[16:18] | I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[16:19] | You would be the perfect right brain to my left brain. | 你就是我的左膀右臂啊 |
[16:21] | Crosby, do you even know what a business plan is? | 克劳斯比 你知道什么叫商业计划吗 |
[16:23] | I haven’t figured all that out yet. | 我还在研究 |
[16:24] | What kind of initial income do you anticipate? | 你估计第一桶金有多少 |
[16:26] | I don’t know exactly, but a lot. | 我不确定 不过一定会有很多 |
[16:27] | You gotta have a business plan. | 你该制定个商业计划 |
[16:28] | You gonna be organized. | 得有计划的做事 |
[16:29] | You can’t just stumble into this. | 不能这么一头扎进去 |
[16:31] | Listen, I have relationships with bands. | 听着 我和乐队有些交情 |
[16:34] | Mm-hm. | 嗯哼 |
[16:35] | They love me and they hate my boss. | 他们喜欢我 不过讨厌我的上司 |
[16:36] | If I started my own studio, they would all follow me over in a second. | 如果我自己开了录音棚 他们都会跟我走的 |
[16:40] | And that’s built-in clientele. | 那是铁杆追随者 |
[16:41] | What do you think of that business plan? | 你觉得这计划怎么样 |
[16:43] | – Do you have that in writing? – I have it in fist bumps. | – 你有书面计划了吗 – 我在头脑里有了 |
[16:45] | Listen to me Crosby, take it from me. | 你听我说 克劳斯比 |
[16:47] | Keep your job, okay? | 老老实实做你现在的工作 好吗 |
[16:48] | Keep your job. | 继续好好干 |
[16:50] | Hey, talk to you tonight. | 嘿 今晚聊 |
[16:52] | – Yup, absolutely. – Thank you, Sandy. | – 当然 没问题 – 谢谢你 珊迪 |
[16:54] | There you go. | 给你 |
[16:59] | Zoe, hi. Um, how’s your Thursday? | 佐伊 嗨 周四怎么样 |
[17:03] | – Phenomenal. – Great, I will have the usual. | – 很不错 – 那就好 我要老一套 |
[17:05] | – You want it in that? – Um… | – 你想直接扎进去喝吗 – 嗯… |
[17:09] | You know what, can I just talk to you for a second? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[17:13] | – All right, yeah. – Um… | – 好的 – 嗯… |
[17:17] | I would like to apologize for yesterday. | 我想为昨天的事向你道歉 |
[17:18] | That was presumptuous of me | 我冒犯了你 |
[17:20] | and, um, I overstepped my boundaries. | 我多管闲事了 |
[17:23] | Perhaps I just got excited, you know, so–but… | 也许我只是太兴奋了 所以… |
[17:25] | You know what? It’s–you’re–that’s fine. | 你知道吗 我没事的 |
[17:27] | – It’s cool. – Okay. | – 那就好 – 好吧 |
[17:28] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[17:31] | You know, I’d– the truth is | 其实…其实我 |
[17:33] | I don’t really know what to say about it | 真的不知道该说什么 |
[17:36] | because I’m not keeping it, | 因为我没打算留着它 |
[17:39] | so it’s just kind of easier not to think about it. | 所以不要想它最好 |
[17:44] | – You know what I mean? – Yeah. | – 你知道我的意思吗 – 是的 |
[17:47] | Um… | 嗯… |
[17:48] | Anyway, I’m getting your coffee. | 总之 我先给你倒杯咖啡吧 |
[17:58] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:00] | The diploma just became important to me | 她的毕业证对我来说真的很重要 |
[18:03] | because it didn’t seem important to her. | 因为看起来她不在乎这个 |
[18:04] | And I’ve wanted something better for her. | 我想她过得更好 |
[18:07] | Like college. | 比如说上大学 |
[18:08] | Well, I don’t wanna pressure her, | 当然 我不想给她压力 |
[18:10] | I just thought she’d be in a different place. | 我只是觉得她不该像现在这样 |
[18:13] | Well, I see a lot of kids come through here | 我见过很多孩子来到这儿 |
[18:15] | and they graduate and they go right to college, | 他们毕业后直接上了大学 |
[18:17] | and they’re not even close to being ready for it. | 但是他们甚至都没准备好 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:23] | And Amber will go to college. | 安博一定会上大学的 |
[18:25] | – You think? – Yeah. | – 你真的这样觉得吗 – 是的 |
[18:27] | And when she goes, she’ll be ready to go | 当她出发时 她会已经准备好了的 |
[18:31] | and she’s gonna do great things. | 而且她将有不菲的成就 |
[18:33] | And I know it’s hard to think of it like this now, | 我知道现在这样一定很难受 |
[18:36] | but I think that this, waiting for her | 不过我觉得 等待她的 |
[18:39] | is a blessing in disguise. | 是风雨过后的彩虹 |
[18:43] | – Do you? – Yes. | – 你真的这样想吗 – 是的 |
[18:47] | Sometimes you just have to believe…. | 有一些事你不得不信 |
[18:51] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[18:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[18:59] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:03] | – Uh… – I’m sorry. | – 呃… – 对不起 |
[19:05] | No…No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[19:06] | – I was– – no. | – 我刚刚只是… – 不 |
[19:07] | I just wasn’t expecting it. | 我没想这样的 |
[19:08] | – That’s why I said… -Why would you? | – 所以我才会… – 你为什么会这么惊讶 |
[19:09] | – It was so weird. – It wasn’t weird. | – 这感觉太奇怪了 – 一点也不奇怪 |
[19:10] | No, it wasn’t weird at all, I– | 不 这一点也不奇怪 我… |
[19:12] | – You know what, I’m sorry. – I don’t know why I said– | – 对不起 – – 我也不知道我为什么会说… |
[19:13] | It just came out of nowhere. | 也不知道从何说起 |
[19:14] | And it’s– I’m turning 40 this week. | 我这周就要四十岁了 |
[19:15] | – Oh! Happy– – No, it’s okay. | – 哦 生日快… – 不 没什么 |
[19:18] | But I think maybe I’m having some more issues than I thought. | 但是也许我的麻烦比我想象的要多 |
[19:21] | – I’m having some troubles. – Uh, I– | – 我有麻烦 – 我… |
[19:22] | I didn’t think I had any problem with it | 我以为我不会介意 |
[19:24] | but I think I’m– I was acting out, | 但是我觉得 我表现出的 |
[19:25] | you know, how people do, but… | 你知道的 就像大多数人那样 但… |
[19:26] | No. | 不 |
[19:27] | Let’s pretend it never happened. | 假装这一切没发生过吧 |
[19:29] | Can we do that? Can we just like never speak of this again? | 可以吗 再也不要提这事儿了好吗 |
[19:31] | I was– I shouldn’t have said “whoa.” | 我 我不该大惊小怪发出“哇”的声音 |
[19:32] | All right, yeah. All right, but–thanks. | 没关系 但是 谢谢你 |
[19:33] | But nice to see you. Thanks for the coffee. | 很高兴见你 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[19:42] | Over a 1,000 teens die each year | 每年有超过1000个青少年 |
[19:45] | from car accidents involving drunk driving. | 因为醉酒驾车导致车祸而死亡 |
[19:47] | Okay, Max. | 好了 麦克斯 |
[19:48] | Oh, and almost 90% of alcoholics will relapse | 而且将近90%的酒鬼在真正清醒之前 |
[19:50] | at least once before reaching sobriety. | 至少都会再复发一次 |
[19:53] | I really don’t think you should go to this party, Alex. | 我真的觉得你不该去参加派对 亚历克斯 |
[19:55] | I think you’re being insensitive, | 你也太敏感了 |
[19:56] | and I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. | 我觉得你自己都不知道你现在在讲什么 |
[19:58] | Stop talking. | 别再说了 |
[19:59] | Well, I know there’s alcohol at high school parties. | 我知道高中派对有酒 |
[20:01] | I watch Friday Night Lights. | 我有看“胜利之光”这个节目 |
[20:02] | Oh, I forgot that you know everything. | 哦 我忘了你什么都知道了 |
[20:04] | I love you, Max, I love you. | 我爱你 麦克斯 我爱你 |
[20:05] | I wish I was as honest with myself as you. | 真希望我刚才能像你这样坦白面对自己 |
[20:08] | Hey, you’re going 20 miles under the speed limit. | 嘿 你时速20迈 低于最低限速了 |
[20:10] | – You need to go faster. – What does that mean? | – 你得开快点 – 什么意思 |
[20:11] | It means if I was being honest with myself, | 意思是 如果我诚实面对自己 |
[20:13] | I wouldn’t be going to this party. | 我就不会去参加这派对了 |
[20:17] | Okay, I knew you didn’t want to go. | 好啦 我知道你本不想去 |
[20:19] | I knew it meant a lot to you, so that’s why I’m going. | 我知道那对你很重要 所以我还是得去 |
[20:22] | It’s–what? It doesn’t mean anything to me. | 它…什么 这派对对我来说根本不算什么 |
[20:25] | I don’t care, it’s just a stupid party. | 我不在乎的 这不过是个愚蠢的派对 |
[20:26] | If you don’t think it’s a good idea, | 如果你不想去 |
[20:28] | we don’t have to go. | 我们就不一定要去 |
[20:29] | It’s just–I think it’ll be a dumb move for me | 只是我觉得 对于我来说 |
[20:32] | to go to a high school party | 去参加高中派对显得很傻 |
[20:34] | where I don’t want to be at anyway. | 我本来就不想去 |
[20:36] | I don’t want to be flakey and I just told everybody | 我不想疯疯癫癫的 而且我刚告诉大家 |
[20:38] | that I was gonna go. | 我会去 |
[20:40] | And the party is tomorrow. | 而且派对就在明天 |
[20:41] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[20:44] | No, seriously, go. | 不 说真的 去吧 |
[20:47] | So how about we do this? | 要不这样吧 |
[20:48] | How about I’ll pick you up after the party | 派对之后我去接你吧 怎么样 |
[20:50] | and we’ll just hang out afterwards. | 然后再一起去逛逛 |
[20:53] | Yeah, okay. | 好 行 |
[21:02] | Toothbrush! Aftershave! | 刷牙 漱口 |
[21:03] | Bar of soap! Hike! | 肥皂 远足 |
[21:05] | Terrible hike! | 该死的远足 |
[21:08] | Yeah! | 很好 |
[21:09] | Oh, yeah! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Let’s go! | 哦 好的 啊哈 啊哈 走吧 |
[21:11] | Touchdown, touchdown! | 触地得分 触地得分 |
[21:12] | All right, QB, let’s see what you got. | 好的 四分卫 让我看看你有什么能耐 |
[21:13] | 39, 38, 430, hut-hut! | 39 38 430阵型 开球绐四分卫 |
[21:16] | Go for it, go for it! | 快追球 追球 |
[21:19] | Are you kidding me? Come on! | 你在逗我吗 拜托 |
[21:21] | Who were you throwing it to? | 你扔给谁呢 |
[21:22] | – You. – Go get it. | – 你 – 去捡回来 |
[21:23] | – You. – You threw it. | – 你去 – 你扔的你捡 |
[21:25] | – You. – I didn’t throw it over there. | – 你去捡 – 我可没扔那去 |
[21:30] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到它了 |
[21:31] | Well, keep looking, it’s in there. | 继续找 它在那儿呢 |
[21:33] | – I don’t see it. – It didn’t vanish. | – 我没看到它 – 它又不会凭空消失 |
[21:36] | Crosby, Crosby, Crosby. | 克劳斯比 克劳斯比 克劳斯比 |
[21:40] | I am so sorry couldn’t call you the other night. | 对不起啊 我那天晚上没打你电话 |
[21:43] | I couldn’t– I was in a session | 我没办法…我当时要开会 |
[21:45] | that went really late and I– | 会议到很晚 所以我… |
[21:46] | Crosby, we should talk. | 克劳斯比 我们该谈谈 |
[21:47] | I feel like we have this | 我觉得我们 |
[21:49] | incredible connection between us. | 非常来电 |
[21:51] | Don’t you feel that? | 你不觉得吗 |
[21:52] | Yeah, it’s a strong connection. | 是啊 很有同感 |
[21:55] | Yeah, but something’s holding you back though, | 是这样 但是一些事又让你退缩 |
[21:57] | and I don’t want to just walk away from this | 而我又不想就这么 |
[21:58] | without trying to figure out what’s keeping you | 在找出什么原因使你退却 |
[22:00] | from moving forward, I–we just– | 之前退出 我…我们… |
[22:02] | – I found it. – Hey. | – 我找到啦 – 嘿 |
[22:04] | Hey, who’s this little guy? | 嘿 这小家伙是谁啊 |
[22:06] | This is my son, Jabbar. | 这是我儿子 乔巴 |
[22:09] | Oh, my God. You’re a dad? | 哦 天呐 你是个父亲 |
[22:11] | Yup. | 是的 |
[22:15] | So, that’s why you didn’t call the other night? | 所以你那天晚上没给我打电话 |
[22:16] | Because you’re a father? | 因为你是个父亲 |
[22:19] | Yup. | 是的 |
[22:22] | It’s–we get really busy and, you know. | 只是…我们真的很忙 |
[22:24] | – I gotta focus on– – Oh, my God. | – 我不得不专心… – 哦 天呐 |
[22:29] | – Hi, Jabbar. – Hi. | – 你好 乔巴 – 你好 |
[22:30] | Hi, I’m Sandy. I’m your dad’s special friend. | 嗨 我叫珊迪 我是你父亲的一个特别的朋友 |
[22:34] | Oh. | 噢 |
[22:45] | You’re up. | 你起来了 |
[22:47] | Yup. | 是的 |
[22:48] | Again, huh? | 又在忙 |
[22:50] | – Yeah. – Honey, what you doing? | – 是啊 – 亲爱的 你在干什么呢 |
[22:51] | Crosby had this crazy idea to take over | 克劳斯比有个疯狂的念头 |
[22:53] | this old recording studio. | 想要接手一个旧的录音棚 |
[22:54] | So I’m just running some numbers. | 所以我在算算需要多少钱 |
[22:56] | – A recording studio? – Yup. | – 一个录音棚? – 是的 |
[22:58] | Isn’t the music industry kind of imploding? | 现在音乐行业不是急速膨胀么 |
[23:01] | Yeah, I don’t know. It’s interesting. | 是啊 我也不晓得 这很有趣 |
[23:03] | – Yeah? – Mm. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[23:04] | Why don’t you go upstairs, okay? | 为什么不上楼去 |
[23:09] | I will in a minute. | 马上就来 |
[23:11] | Honey, they’re gonna call you about that job. | 亲爱的 他们会打电话让你去上班的 |
[23:14] | – They’d be so crazy not to. – Well, I hope so. | – 不打的话他们简直是丧心病狂了 – 好啦 我也希望这样 |
[23:16] | I’m getting worried, you know? | 我越来越担心了 你知道吗 |
[23:17] | I mean, I can’t believe the timing. | 我意思是 我不相信这个时机 |
[23:22] | It’s great. | 会没事的 |
[23:25] | Well, I have some, sort of good news. | 我有一些 算是好消息吧 |
[23:28] | What’s that? | 什么消息 |
[23:28] | They’ve asked me to stay on and they’ve offered me | 他们要我留下 还提供了我 |
[23:31] | a full-time position. | 一个全职职位 |
[23:33] | – What did you tell them? – They took me to lunch. | – 你跟他们说了什么 – 他们邀我吃了顿午饭 |
[23:36] | They said, “Kristina, you’re doing such a great job.” | 他们说 “克里斯蒂娜 你工作做得很出色” |
[23:38] | You told them yes. | 你答应他们了 |
[23:40] | I felt like I had to say yes in the moment. | 我觉得我在那种情况下不得不答应 |
[23:41] | But you didn’t need to say yes in the moment. | 但是你没必要那么快答应他们啊 |
[23:43] | You could’ve said “I need to discuss this with my family.” | 你该跟他们说“我要跟我家人商量一下” |
[23:45] | I’m telling you right now. I’m discussing. | 我现在在跟你说啊 我现在不是在跟你商量吗 |
[23:47] | Why are you being so discouraging? | 你干嘛这幅沮丧的样子 |
[23:49] | We need the money, Adam. We don’t have– | 我们需要钱 亚当 我们没有… |
[23:50] | I know we need the money, Kristina. | 我知道我们需要钱 克里斯蒂娜 |
[23:52] | It’s a lot less money than we need. | 但是这点钱根本入不敷出 |
[23:53] | I’m sure it’s like, I don’t know, | 我觉得这点钱 |
[23:55] | 25% of what we need. | 大概只够1/4 |
[23:56] | It’s 25% more than what we’re making right now, okay? | 1/4也比我们现在赚的多 不是吗 |
[23:57] | Our savings is almost gone. | 我们的存款几乎要用完了 |
[23:59] | Our cushion’s nil. I’m not–I’m just saying– | 我们一穷二白了 我没有… 我只是说… |
[24:01] | – What? It’s my fault? – It’s not. | – 什么 这是我的错吗 – 不是 |
[24:02] | Kristina, I’m the one | 克里斯蒂娜 我才该是那个 |
[24:03] | who’s supposed to be taking care of us. | 负责照顾我们的人 |
[24:05] | Hey, shh. | 嘿 嘘 |
[24:05] | I’m the one who’s supposed o be providing for the family. | 我该是那个负责养家糊口的人好吗 |
[24:07] | And you are, you do. | 你是 你有在努力 |
[24:08] | – I just want to help. -Do you have any idea what that | – 我只是想帮忙啊 – 你知道我现在这样 |
[24:09] | feels like for me not to be able to do that right now? | 做任何都无济于事的感觉吗 |
[24:11] | Do you have any idea what that feels like? | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[24:13] | I do, I get it. I just want to help. | 我知道 我知道 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:15] | That’s all I want to do. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:19] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[24:28] | – Let me flip those, please. – No, no, no, no. | – 让我翻这个吧 拜托了 – 不不不不 |
[24:31] | And you never flip another man’s burger. | 绝对不要翻别人的肉饼 |
[24:34] | That’s for starters. | 那是初学者才会干的事 |
[24:40] | Excellent, now we’re talking. | 漂亮 现在才像样嘛 |
[24:44] | Just like Jackson Pollock. | 就像杰克逊·波洛克一样 |
[24:47] | Wow, looks really good, guys. | 哇 看起来真的很棒 |
[24:51] | These brownies are great. | 这些巧克力蛋糕很不错 |
[24:53] | Yeah. There’s a jar of pickles on the fridge. | 嗯 冰箱里还有泡菜 |
[24:55] | Oh, I look up and she’s just standing there. | 我一抬头她就站在那儿了 |
[24:57] | Wait, this is at your house? | 等等 你是说在你家 |
[24:58] | – She came to your house? – Yeah. | – 她去你家了? – 是的 |
[24:59] | Yeah, she came by unannounced. | 对 她就那么不请自来 |
[25:01] | – Just popped in. – Oh, Crosby. | – 一下子就出现了 – 克劳斯比啊 |
[25:02] | And then she met Jabbar and used the word “special friend.” | 接着她见到乔巴 然后用了“特别的朋友”这个词 |
[25:05] | – No. – No, she didn’t. | – 不会吧 – 不是吧 她不会的吧 |
[25:06] | Crosby, that’s going to ruin the Pancake House for us. | 克劳斯比 这简直是让我们以后去不了煎饼屋了 |
[25:09] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[25:10] | Hey, I’m eyeing the gal from Pizza Hut. | 嘿 我看上了一个必胜客的姑娘 |
[25:12] | We’re good, okay? | 我们没什么问题 好吗 |
[25:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:14] | – Hi! – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[25:15] | – Look who’s here. – Two hours late. | – 瞧瞧是谁来了 – 迟到两小时啦 |
[25:16] | – Yeah. – Careful. | – 嗯 – 当心点 |
[25:17] | – That’s a cute car. – Better late than never. | – 真是部漂亮的车 – 总比没来好 |
[25:19] | – Check it out. – I know, it’s cute. | – 来看看 – 我知道啦 很漂亮 |
[25:20] | – Mom and dad helped. – Hey. | – 爸妈帮忙了 – 嘿 |
[25:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[25:23] | Sorry I’m late, Happy Birthday. | 不好意思来晚了 生日快乐 |
[25:24] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[25:25] | Sorry I had some errands to run. | 对不起我先前有些事要忙 |
[25:26] | – Okay. – I’m sorry about that. | – 没事 – 真对不起 |
[25:27] | Well, dad was trying to hold the grill for you. | 爸爸本来想留着烤肉给你的 |
[25:28] | – But everybody got hungry. – That’s cool. | – 不过大家都饿了 – 挺好的 |
[25:30] | I actually ate already too, so whatever. | 我其实也吃过了 所以没什么啦 |
[25:32] | We’re going to eat really soon though | 我们狼吞虎咽的 |
[25:33] | with the rest of us, so… | 看着这些美味 于是就… |
[25:34] | Okay, yeah, cool, this is fine. | 好啦 挺好的 没事 |
[25:36] | Sorry, everybody just got hungry. | 对不起 大家都饿了才吃掉的 |
[25:38] | Yeah, we’ve been waiting and so this is like– | 嗯 我们都饿了 所以… |
[25:40] | – Yeah, I got it. – Yeah, you know ping-pong. | – 好啦 我知道了 – 你也知道打乒乓球 |
[25:42] | It’ll make you hungry. Believe me, I’m getting that. | 等待会让你感觉饿 相信我 我感觉得出来 |
[25:43] | Getting the vibe. | 感同身受 |
[25:44] | I don’t mean to be– but she could’ve, like, | 我本来没打算… 她本可以 |
[25:46] | texted or, you know, something. | 发条消息之类的 |
[25:48] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[26:01] | Haddie! You made it! | 海蒂 你来啦 |
[26:03] | – Hi! – Oh! | – 嗨 – 噢 |
[26:06] | I’m so happy to see you. Okay, it’s time to do shots. | 见到你真开心 好了 该去干杯了 |
[26:08] | – What? – Yup. We gotta loosen you up. | – 什么 – 是的 该让你放松放松 |
[26:10] | So soon? | 这么早 |
[26:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:12] | Since Alex, I never seen you. | 自从你跟亚历克斯在一起之后我都没见到你 |
[26:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:14] | You guys were in your cocoon all summer. | 你们俩这个暑假都黏在一起 |
[26:16] | Time for us to spend time together. | 现在轮到我们在一起了 |
[26:19] | My angel, my baby. I’m so happy you’re here. | 我的天使 我的宝贝 见到你来真好 |
[26:24] | – I’m happy to be here. – Okay, to all of us. | – 我也很开心能来 – 好啦 敬我们所有人一杯 |
[26:26] | We’ve known each other since seventh grade. | 我们从七年级就相识了 |
[26:28] | – Sixth grade. – Since six grade. | – 是六年级 – 自从六年级开始 |
[26:30] | – I know! – Okay, sixth grade. | – 我知道啦 – 好啦 六年级 |
[26:33] | Hey. Welcome to mi casa. | 嘿 欢迎来到我家 |
[26:35] | – You guys taking shots? – Yes. | – 你们在碰杯吗 – 是的 |
[26:37] | Only if you’re taking a shot. | 除非你也来干一杯 |
[26:39] | – Oh! – Look at the party! | – 噢 – 瞧瞧这派对 |
[26:41] | – This is to our senior year. – Senior year. | – 这杯是为我们升学而干 – 为升学干杯 |
[26:44] | Best year of our lives ever. | 一生中最美的时光 |
[26:46] | – Doing it all together. – Okay. | – 我们在一起度过 – 好 |
[26:48] | Try to do this. | 我尽量喝下去 |
[26:50] | You gotta slurp it down. | 你要一口喝下 |
[26:53] | Another one? | 再来一杯吗 |
[27:00] | I can’t believe I’m going to be left here. | 难以置信我要被留在这了 |
[27:02] | I know, but the bus goes right by my place. | 我知道 不过公交车会从我这经过 |
[27:04] | – Is that your third beer? – Come over all the time. | – 这是你喝的第三瓶啤酒吗 – 你随时都要过来 |
[27:05] | It’ll be like our place. | 那地方就是属于我们俩的 |
[27:07] | Oh, my God, it’s like spring break for you. | 哦 天呐 你就像放了春假一样 |
[27:08] | Hey, let me ask you something. | 嘿 我问你些问题吧 |
[27:09] | If this recording studio is so great, | 如果那录音棚真那么好 |
[27:11] | then why is it been sitting for lease | 那么它为什么会被闲置了 |
[27:12] | for four months? | 至少四个月 |
[27:14] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道这事的 |
[27:15] | I looked it up on the computer. | 我在网上查了下它的资料 |
[27:18] | – You know what that is? – Yeah. | – 你知道这是怎么回事吗 – 是的 |
[27:20] | Well, I would think because the real estate market– | 好吧 我觉得是因为楼市的原因 |
[27:23] | you know, people are afraid to jump in. | 你知道的 人们不敢贸然下手 |
[27:25] | Well, probably for good reason. | 好吧 也许算个好理由 |
[27:26] | I mean, why spend big money on a recording studio | 为什么要花那么多钱在一个录音棚上 |
[27:28] | when you can do everything from your living room couch. | 既然你在客厅沙发上一样能做那些事 |
[27:30] | – Look– – why? | – 听着 – 为什么呢 |
[27:31] | There’s a lot more to making music | 做音乐不是在电脑上 |
[27:33] | than pushing buttons on a computer, all right? | 按几下键盘就了事的 懂吗 |
[27:35] | The White Albumwasn’t made on a computer. | 《白色专辑》不是在电脑上做的 |
[27:37] | Sticky Fingerswasn’t made on a computer. | 《脏手指》不是在电脑上做的 |
[27:39] | Artists, they need a– they need an environment | 艺术家们 他们需要…他们需要一个环境 |
[27:41] | to be inspired by. | 来激发灵感 |
[27:42] | Believe me,when you see this place | 相信我 当你看见这地方 |
[27:44] | you’re gonna know what I’m talking about. | 你就该知道我讲的多有道理了 |
[27:46] | Yeah, well,you know what I think? | 好吧 你知道我想做什么吗 |
[27:47] | Mm? | 嗯 |
[27:49] | I think I’m gonna dance tonight. | 我想我今晚要跳舞 |
[27:50] | – Oh. – Oh, no. | -哦 -哦 不 |
[27:52] | – It’s starting. – The fever. | – 开始吧 – 狂热舞 |
[27:53] | – It’s starting. – The fever is in the house. | – 开始吧 – 这屋子里有人要跳狂热舞 |
[27:54] | So, yeah. | 是的 |
[27:56] | So, what–you attacked him? | 然后怎样…你亲了他 |
[27:58] | I can’t even explain it. | 我不知道该解释 |
[27:59] | I still don’t even know what happened. | 我仍不知道发生了什么 |
[28:01] | I kissed him like a– | 我亲了他就像… |
[28:02] | like a starving person who saw a sandwich. | 就像一个饥饿的人看到了三明治 |
[28:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:06] | But I think he likes you, honestly, | 不过我认为他喜欢你 亲爱的 |
[28:07] | so maybe it’s not a bad thing at all. | 所以这根本不是件坏事 |
[28:09] | – Look at those two. – Yeah. | -瞧那两个 -嗯 |
[28:11] | He’s gonna be lost without her. | 她不在 他会伤心的 |
[28:14] | It’s really nice they have each other. | 他们拥有彼此这非常好 |
[28:15] | I really want Sydney to have a little brother. | 我这想让西德妮有一个小弟弟 |
[28:17] | Or little sister. | 或一个小妹妹也行 |
[28:20] | She will one day. | 她会有那么一天的 |
[28:21] | The latte girl at work is pregnant, | 在我上班地方有个卖咖啡的女孩怀孕了 |
[28:24] | and I really want to ask her if I can buy her baby. | 我真的想问他我是否可以买下他的孩子 |
[28:28] | That sounds kind of insane. | 那听起来太荒唐了 |
[28:30] | No, no, it’s not insane. | 不 不 一点都不荒唐 |
[28:31] | I mean, she sells coffee, you know. | 我指的是 她买咖啡 你知道的 |
[28:33] | So probably she’d sell her baby. | 或许她也卖孩子 |
[28:34] | That’s–that was my reasoning. | 那是… 那是我的推断 |
[28:36] | That was exactly my line. | 我确实这么想的 |
[28:38] | Stop looking– I’m confiding in you. | 别看了… 我相信你 |
[28:40] | Be nice. | 会好的 |
[28:43] | Oh boy. | 哦 天呐 |
[28:44] | Kristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[28:46] | Yeah, I need to pee again. | 对 我又要小便 |
[28:49] | I think I’m going to set a record. | 我想我要要创纪录了 |
[28:50] | I’ll tell you, it’s just crazy. | 我跟你说 要疯了 |
[28:52] | Kristina Anne Nicholas-Braverman. | 克里斯蒂娜·安妮·尼古拉·布雷弗曼 |
[28:55] | I love you and I’m going to get a job. | 我爱你 我会找到工作的 |
[28:58] | – You’re plastered. – And I’m okay if you work. | – 你喝多了 – 你工作了我会很好 |
[29:01] | I’m okay if you don’t work. | 你不工作我也会很好 |
[29:04] | We will figure it out. | 我们会搞定的 |
[29:05] | I’m just so happy we’re having a baby. | 我很高兴我们要有宝宝了 |
[29:07] | I thought we were done, and I am so happy we’re not. | 我以为我们完了 但我很高兴我们没有 |
[29:09] | And you can stay mad at me | 你可以继续对我发脾气 |
[29:11] | but I’m not going to stay mad at you. | 但是我不会继续对你发脾气 |
[29:16] | You had a third beer, didn’t you? | 你喝了三瓶啤酒 是不是 |
[29:17] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[29:22] | Mm, beer tastes good. | 嗯 啤酒味道很棒 |
[29:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, steady-yee-yee-yee. | 悠着点儿 |
[29:29] | – Oh! Hey. – Hey. | -哦 嘿 -嘿 |
[29:31] | – Did you feel that? – Oh, hey, yeah. | -你感觉到了么 -哦 嘿 是的 |
[29:32] | – Hey! Baby’s kicking! – Just a kick. | -嘿 宝宝踢我了 -只踢了一下 |
[29:33] | Uh, Max, Jabbar, Sydney, come here. | 麦克斯 乔巴 西德妮 快过来 |
[29:35] | – You wanna feel this? – It was a big one. | – 你们想感觉一下吗 – 踢得很厉害的 |
[29:37] | – Come on in here Max. – Here, gently, okay? See? | -来到这来 麦克斯 – 过来 小心点 好吗 明白吗 |
[29:40] | – That was huge. – Did you feel that one? | – 这是个大大的拥抱 – 你感觉到了么 |
[29:42] | It, like, flipped. Like a back handspring. | 好像在翻滚 好像在后手翻 |
[29:44] | – Is it a boy or a girl? – He punched my hand. | – 是男宝还是女宝 – 他踢了我手一下 |
[29:53] | ♪ Pump it up | ♪ 尽情摇摆 |
[29:56] | ♪ until you can feel it | ♪ 畅享此刻 |
[29:58] | ♪ pump it up | ♪ 尽情摇摆 |
[29:59] | ♪ when you don’t really need it | ♪ 不要害羞 |
[30:09] | ♪ Pump it up | ♪ 尽情摇摆 |
[30:10] | ♪ until you can feel it | ♪ 畅享此刻 |
[30:12] | ♪ pump it up | ♪ 尽情摇摆 |
[30:13] | when you don’t really need it | ♪ 不要害羞 |
[30:17] | ♪ don’t really need it | ♪ 不要害羞 |
[30:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:20] | What? | 什么事 |
[30:22] | – I love you so much. – What are you doing? | – 我好爱你 – 你没事吧 |
[30:23] | Happy Birthday. I have to go. | 生日快乐 我们得走了 |
[30:24] | – No! No! No! – I have to. | – 不不不 – 我必须走了 |
[30:25] | It’s too early, we haven’t even danced. | 太早了 我们还没跳完舞呢 |
[30:27] | But I told you I was going to leave earlier. | 但我跟你说了 我得早点走 |
[30:28] | No! | 不 |
[30:29] | I love you, I love you, I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 |
[30:30] | – Okay. – Have a great party. | – 好吧 – 派对很棒 |
[30:31] | Bye, you guys! Love you! | 拜拜 各位 爱你们 |
[30:33] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[30:42] | Wait! | 等下 |
[30:44] | Wait, I have to take these off. | 等下 我得把鞋脱了 |
[30:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:46] | Listen, can’t you just stay through the cake? | 你不留下吃口蛋糕么 |
[30:49] | We’re gonna have the cake. | 我们就要吃了蛋糕 |
[30:51] | – Mom, I know. But I got to go, I made plans. – Why? | – 妈 我知道 但是我得走了 我还有事 – 为什么 |
[30:53] | I have to. | 我得走了 |
[30:54] | I stayed as long as I could. | 我都尽量多呆了 |
[30:55] | Why did you make plans? I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇为什么你有这么多事 |
[30:57] | – It’s–you know. – I’m sorry. | – 这…你知道的 – 我很抱歉 |
[30:58] | I didn’t know this was gonna go all night. | 我不知道你们要开一整晚 |
[31:00] | Well, of course it’s going to go all night | 当然要一整晚 |
[31:01] | and we’re having a dance party. | 我们这是个舞蹈派对 |
[31:02] | It’s a dance party. I know. | 舞蹈派对 我知道 |
[31:04] | – Is that what put you off? – The dance party didn’t help. | – 所以你就走了 – 跟舞蹈聚没关系 |
[31:05] | But, you know, I have to go–I gotta go get– | 但是…我必须要走 我得去… |
[31:06] | Why do you have to go? Are you meeting people? | 为什么你要走 你要见谁么 |
[31:07] | – What are you doing? – Because I have to go get the key. | – 你要干嘛去 – 因为我得拿钥匙 |
[31:09] | You’re going to get the key right now? | 你非要现在拿钥匙吗 |
[31:10] | Why can’t you just get it tomorrow? | 为什么你不明天拿呢 |
[31:12] | Because I said I would tonight and I’m excited. | 因为我说我要今晚去 而且我很兴奋 |
[31:14] | – It’s my apartment. – Well, it’s my birthday. | – 那是我的公寓 – 可这是我的生日 |
[31:16] | It’s my 40th birthday and I’m excited. | 这是我四十岁生日 我也很兴奋 |
[31:18] | Why isn’t that a bigger deal? | 你为什么不觉得这更重要 |
[31:20] | I didn’t know you were going to freak out at me about this. | 我不知道你要拿那件事跟我发脾气 |
[31:22] | I’m not freaking out, it’s just really inconsiderate. | 我没有跟你发脾气 只是你太不为我考虑了 |
[31:24] | – It’s just really not nice. – Why are you– | – 只是这么做不好 – 为什么你… |
[31:26] | It’s not like there’s 1,000 people in there | 这不像是里面有1000人 |
[31:27] | and my daughter’s the first one to leave? | 我女儿却要第一个走吗 |
[31:28] | You’re riding me with all this stuff. | 你什么事都怨我 |
[31:29] | It’s just feels terrible. | 这样感觉糟透了 |
[31:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:35] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[31:38] | And I feel so dumb | 我会感到寂寞的 |
[31:39] | because, you know, I want you to move on. | 因为我想让你向前看 |
[31:42] | That’s what you’re supposed to do. | 就应该让你做你想做的事 |
[31:44] | But I’m really going to miss you a lot. | 但我真的会很想念你的 |
[31:53] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[31:55] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[31:56] | Don’t, like, feel sorry for me, I’m fine. | 不要对我感到抱歉 我很好 |
[31:58] | – Okay. – I’m just 40, you know. | – 好的 – 我只是40岁了而已 |
[31:59] | Just try to keep it together, I know it’s hard. | 同时要保持冷静 我知道这很难 |
[32:01] | In theory, the best years of my life are in front of me. | 理论上 现在是我生命中最好的年华 |
[32:02] | You look great, very good outfit tonight. | 你很漂亮 今晚派对办的也很棒 |
[32:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:49] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你还好么 – 好呀 |
[32:53] | Haddie, what is wrong with you? | 海蒂 你怎么了 |
[32:54] | Hi, will you meet my friends? | 嗨 你要见见我的朋友么 |
[32:56] | Because they’re really excited to meet you. | 他们真的很想见你 |
[32:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:58] | And you don’t ever talk to them. | 你没跟他们说过话 |
[32:59] | – Hi! – Hi, how are you guys doing? | – 嗨 – 嗨 你们过得怎么样 |
[33:00] | You want a drink, man? Have a drink. | 要来一杯么 兄弟 来一杯吧 |
[33:01] | No, no that’s quite all right. | 不不 不用了 |
[33:04] | – No, no. – No, he’s okay. | – 不 不 – 不 他不用 |
[33:05] | Can you guys excuse us for one second? | 能失陪一下么 |
[33:06] | – He doesn’t need any alcohol. – Can you come here, sorry. | – 他滴酒不沾 – 你能来下么 抱歉 |
[33:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[33:11] | Hey, just get it together. | 嘿 让我们一起吧 |
[33:12] | Hey, get it together. | 嘿 让我们一起吧 |
[33:14] | – Why are you so mad? – Are you okay? I’m not mad. | – 为什么你这么生气 – 你还好吧 我没有生气 |
[33:16] | Okay, listen, I’m a little mad. | 好吧 听着 我是有点生气 |
[33:17] | You knew I was coming to get you and you’re drunk. | 你知道我来送你 你却喝醉了 |
[33:19] | – I’m not drunk. – Look at you. | – 我没醉 – 看看你 |
[33:20] | Can we just stay for five minutes? | 我们再呆五分钟吧 |
[33:22] | Look, I’m taking you home. Come on, I’m taking you home. | 我要送你回家 来吧 我送接你回家 |
[33:23] | Hey, hey, hey, uh, excuse me, is there a problem here? | 抱歉 有什么需要帮助么 |
[33:25] | No, everything’s cool, everything’s fine. | 不 我们都很清醒 我们都很好 |
[33:26] | I’m just taking her home. | 我只是要送她回家 |
[33:28] | – Haddie, are you okay? – Yes, I’m okay. | – 海蒂 你还好吧 -是的 我很好 |
[33:30] | She’s great. She just needs to go home. | 她很好 她只是要回家了 |
[33:31] | Look, maybe you should go. | 听着 或许你该走了 |
[33:33] | I’m her boyfriend, I’m taking her home. | 我是她男朋友 我得带她回家 |
[33:34] | No, you’re upsetting her, you should go. | 不 你在烦她 你必须走 |
[33:35] | – Listen, she is drunk. – I’m not, I’m not. | – 听着 她喝醉了 – 我没醉 我没醉 |
[33:37] | I’m not leaving her here. This is my house, okay? | 我不会让她离开这里 这是我的家 好吗 |
[33:38] | – That’s great. – I don’t know you. | – 好吧 – 我不认识你 |
[33:39] | I’ve never met you. | 我从没见过你 |
[33:41] | So I’m asking you to leave, all right? | 所以我让你离开 明白吗 |
[33:42] | She’s drunk, I’m taking her right now. | 她喝多了 我现在得带她回家 |
[33:43] | No, you need to go right now. | 不 你需要马上走 |
[33:45] | – Just–don’t touch me. – No, now I will. | – 不要碰我 – 不 我就碰了 |
[33:47] | – Just don’t touch me, man. – I’m asking you to leave, man. | – 不要碰我 老兄 – 我要你离开 老兄 |
[33:48] | – Just don’t touch me again. – Now, will you leave– | – 不要再碰我了 – 现在 你能给我离开… |
[33:55] | Not smart, dude! | 你可惹错人了 老兄 |
[33:58] | Man, get away from me. Don’t touch me. | 老兄 离我远点 不要碰我 |
[34:12] | Officers? Officers? I don’t know, um… | 警官 警官 我不知道 |
[34:18] | Wait. Will you guys wait? | 等等 你们等下可以么 |
[34:20] | Will you guys wait? | 你们等下可以么 |
[34:21] | This is my boyfriend and I can explain the situation. | 这是我的男朋友 我要解释下这件事 |
[34:26] | Will you listen to me please? | 请听我说好么 |
[34:27] | Because he didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没做错任何事 |
[34:29] | I don’t know what else I can do. | 我不知道我能做什么 |
[34:52] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[34:53] | All right, buddy. Oh my God, you look so tired. | 好吧 宝贝 我的天哪 你看起来好疲倦啊 |
[34:55] | – Did you have fun? – Yeah. | – 玩的开心吗 – 开心 |
[34:57] | – Yeah? – Can I go to sleep now, mommy? | – 是吗 – 我现在可以睡觉了么 妈妈 |
[34:59] | Of course you can. | 当然了 |
[35:00] | I’ll be right there to tuck you in. | 我会给你盖被子 |
[35:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:05] | So, uh, Jabbar told me that | 那个 乔巴跟我说 |
[35:09] | he met your special friend. | 你有个特别的朋友 |
[35:12] | Yeah. Well, listen, um– | 好吧 听着 嗯… |
[35:14] | I just thought that we were gonna discuss it | 我想我们要谈谈了 |
[35:15] | before we introduce himto her? | 在我们把他介绍给她之前 |
[35:17] | Look, it’s not–it wasn’t like that. | 听着 不是… 不是这样的 |
[35:19] | It didn’t–this is not somebody | 不是… 我没想把谁 |
[35:21] | I wanna introduce Jabbar to, okay? | 介绍给乔巴认识 |
[35:23] | She just stopped by, it was not planned. | 她只是恰巧路过 不是特意要那么做的 |
[35:25] | – It’s just a casual– – Hmm. | – 这只是个临时的… – 嗯 |
[35:28] | Arrangement or sorts. | 决定 |
[35:30] | All right, well… | 好吧 好吧… |
[35:33] | I just think in the future you could be a little more | 我还以为有他在的时候 |
[35:34] | careful about who you hook up with for his sake. | 你能收敛点 |
[35:39] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[35:41] | So, I’m just, uh, I’m not suppose to date, | 所以我应该…我不该去约会 |
[35:44] | I should just sit at home patiently and– | 而是应该耐心的呆在家并且… |
[35:47] | No, that’s not–no, of course you should date. | 不 不是这个意思 当然你可以去约会 |
[35:49] | I’m dating. | 我就在约会 |
[35:53] | I didn’t realize that. | 我没有意识到那个 |
[35:57] | – I am starting to. – Hmm. | – 我已经开始约会了 – 嗯 |
[36:02] | – Well, have fun and I’ll– – Thanks. | – 好吧 玩得开心点 我要… – 谢谢 |
[36:04] | Yeah, I’ll talk to you later. | 好 我晚点再跟你谈 |
[36:14] | – It’s crazy. – Mm-hm. | – 太疯狂了 – 嗯哼 |
[36:16] | – This is crazy, right? – It is crazy. | – 真是太荒唐了 对吧 – 是很荒唐 |
[36:19] | – Buying a latte girl’s baby? – Mm-hmm. | – 买小女孩的小孩 – 嗯哼 |
[36:22] | I should not even be thinking about it. | 我甚至都不该想 |
[36:23] | You should not even be thinking about it. | 你甚至都不该想 |
[36:27] | I’m thinking about it. | 我正想着呢 |
[36:33] | – Yup. – Don’t get it. | – 嗯 – 不要管它了 |
[36:34] | – Let me just see. – No. | – 我去看看是谁 – 不 |
[36:35] | Let me just see who it is. | 我来看看是谁 |
[36:37] | – It’s a Braverman, honey. – It’s a Braverman. It’s Haddie. | – 是布雷弗曼打来的 亲爱的 – 确实是姓布雷弗曼的 是海蒂 |
[36:40] | Haddie? What? | 海蒂 什么 |
[36:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:48] | Okay, where are you right now? | 好吧 你现在在哪儿 |
[36:53] | Thanks for bailing me out. | 谢谢你把我保释出来 |
[36:56] | I’ll pay you back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快还你钱的 |
[36:57] | I just–I just don’t have it right now. | 我只是… 我只是现在没有钱 |
[36:59] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 哦 别担心这个 |
[37:02] | Uh, I have to tell you though, | 我必须需要告诉你 |
[37:03] | Alex, this is not over. | 亚历克斯 这事还没结束 |
[37:06] | The parents of the kid that you hit | 你打的那个孩子的父母 |
[37:09] | intend to press charges. | 打算起诉你 |
[37:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:15] | Listen, I think it’s gonna be okay. | 听着 一切都会过去的 |
[37:18] | You didn’t seriously injure him, and it’s your first offense. | 你没有严重伤他 而且你第一次打架 |
[37:21] | And you’re a sympathetic defendant, so… | 你是一个值得同情的被告 所以… |
[37:23] | Yeah, it’s not… | 是 可这不是… |
[37:28] | It’s not my first offense. | 这不是我第一次打架 |
[37:39] | Julia, you can’t tell Haddie, please. | 茱莉亚 你不能跟海蒂说 求你了 |
[37:47] | Do you want to tell me more about that? | 你不想再跟我说些什么吗 |
[37:57] | I don’t know how you got all those candles on this cake. | 我真不知道你这么把这些糖果放到蛋糕上的 |
[38:02] | I’m just thinking about my 40th birthday party. | 我只是想到了我40岁那年的生日聚会 |
[38:05] | – Oh yeah. – Yeah, do you remember it? | – 嗯 -是的 你还记得吗 |
[38:07] | Mm-hmm, that was fun. | 嗯哼 挺有意思的 |
[38:09] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗 – 嗯哼 |
[38:12] | What do you remember about it? | 你还记得什么 |
[38:13] | Um, it was here, right? | 就在这儿 对吧 |
[38:15] | It was right out– right out in the yard. | 大家是从… 是从院子里进来的 |
[38:16] | You looked beautiful. | 你看起来美极了 |
[38:18] | Oh, boy, you lie so bad. | 得了吧 你牛皮吹大了 |
[38:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:21] | You don’t remember it because you weren’t there. | 你不可能记得的 因为你根本就不在 |
[38:24] | – You missed it. – What do you mean? Where was I? | – 你错过了 – 你说什么 那我在哪儿 |
[38:27] | Was that… | 我是… |
[38:28] | With Charlie Greg? | 和查理·葛瑞格在一起吗 |
[38:30] | Was that–? | 我是… |
[38:33] | All I could think about that whole night | 关于那一晚我能想到的 |
[38:35] | was you on the back of that motorcycle | 是你在摩托车后座上 |
[38:37] | going around those hairpin turns in Big Sur. | 绕着大瑟尔的弯道奔驰 |
[38:39] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[38:41] | That was really stupid. | 真够傻的 |
[38:42] | That was the worst birthday party of my life. | 那是我有生以来最糟的一次生日聚会 |
[38:43] | Oh…Well, I wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings, | 哦…好吧 我并不想伤你感情 |
[38:46] | I just, you know, I wanted to have fun, I guess. | 我想我只是…我只想玩的开心 |
[38:55] | Don’t worry too much about her. | 不用太担心她 |
[38:56] | You know, she’s gonna make mistakes. | 她也会犯错误 |
[38:59] | Just like you did. | 就像你曾经那样 |
[39:00] | She may even make the same mistakes that you did. | 她也会犯你曾经犯的那些错误 |
[39:05] | But Amber’s gonna land on her feet. | 但是安博要用她的双手开拓未来 |
[39:10] | Like, I need to take this with me. | 我不想拿我和她做比较 |
[39:13] | – The whole thing? – Mm-hm, yeah, and this too. | – 这整件事吗 – 嗯哼 是的 这也是 |
[39:17] | You know, I’ve got a long night ahead of me | 我想我得度过一个 |
[39:20] | just enjoying not having my daughter, | 女儿不在身边的夜晚了 |
[39:23] | you know, asking me for advice | 她也得问一下我的意见啊 |
[39:25] | like she always does. | 就像她以前那样 |
[39:27] | It was a real nice party, mom, thanks. | 这真是一个很棒的派对 谢谢 妈妈 |
[39:28] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[39:35] | Happy 40th birthday, Mom. | 40岁生日快乐 妈妈 |
[39:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:40] | Belated. | 迟来的祝福 |
[39:43] | You still look great. | 你看起来仍旧那么美 |
[39:45] | Yeah, right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[40:03] | What do you think? | 你在想什么 |
[40:05] | – Isn’t this amazing? – Yeah. | – 不是很令人吃惊吗 – 嗯 |
[40:06] | It used to be a pharmacy and a luncheonette in the 40s. | 在40世纪 它曾经是个药房和吃便餐的地方。 |
[40:08] | – See this Rx right here? – Yup. | – 看到这个处方了吗 – 嗯 |
[40:10] | Then a bunch of hippies started squatting here in the 60s, | 随后 到了60世纪 一群嬉皮士呆在这里 |
[40:13] | hanging out and doing drugs. | 混日子 吸毒 |
[40:14] | These carpets have more spilled drugs on them | 洒在地毯上的毒粉 |
[40:15] | than a Rolling Stones tour bus. | 比一个滚石乐队的巡演巴士还多。 |
[40:20] | Then one night Jerry Garcia wandered in– | 一天晚上杰瑞·迦西亚在这里散步… |
[40:22] | He fell in love with the place. | 他爱上了这里 |
[40:23] | The acoustics, the vibe–next thing you know, | 爱上了这里的音响效果 气氛… 接下来你知道的 |
[40:25] | The Grateful Dead are recording here. | 感恩死这个乐队就是在这里录音的 |
[40:26] | Then Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, | 然后詹妮斯·乔普林 吉米·亨德里克斯 |
[40:28] | Neil Young has recorded here. | 尼尔·杨 他们都在这里录音过 |
[40:29] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你啊 |
[40:31] | Musicians, they love the history of this place. | 音乐人他们都喜欢这里的历史 |
[40:32] | Look at the recording studio. | 看看这件录音室 |
[40:41] | I mean, it’s like the Smithsonian in here, right? | 这里就像史密森尼博物馆 对吧 |
[40:43] | I mean, who knows who played that drum, | 谁知道谁在这里打过鼓 |
[40:44] | or that sitar, | 或是弹过锡塔尔琴 |
[40:46] | sang in that microphone. | 手握麦克风唱过歌 |
[40:48] | I mean, this is–this is sacred ground. | 我是说 这真是…这真是神圣之地 |
[40:51] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:55] | They offered me that job. | 他们给了我那份工作 |
[40:58] | And? | 然后呢 |
[41:00] | And it’s a job. | 那是份工作 |
[41:01] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[41:02] | Which I need. desperately. | 我们要的是什么 拼搏 |
[41:03] | Adam. We have a chance to work somewhere that we love. | 亚当 我们有个机会在我们都热爱的地方工作 |
[41:07] | I mean, remember when we were kids. | 还记得我们还是小屁孩的时候么 |
[41:09] | We used to talk about how cool it would be if we worked at Six Flags. | 我们谈论过 我们要是在六面旗工作 那得酷毙了 |
[41:11] | And we got paid to work the roller coasters. | 我们既能有份工作养家 还能坐过山车 |
[41:14] | That’s this opportunity. | 这就是机会呀 |
[41:16] | I want to do this. | 我想要这么做 |
[41:19] | And I don’t want to do it without you. | 我不想没有你一个人来做 |
[41:40] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[41:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:43] | Hi? | 嗨 |
[41:44] | Um… | 嗯… |
[41:47] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[41:50] | Those are the restraining orders. | 这是法院制止令吗 |
[41:51] | No. | 不是 |
[41:56] | Oh. | 哦 |
[41:58] | I-I stole it. | 我…我偷的 |
[42:01] | You stole Amber’s diploma? | 你偷了安博r的学位证书 |
[42:03] | Yes. I did. | 是的 |
[42:07] | It was the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done. | 这是我做过最危险的事 |
[42:09] | It’s beautiful. | 干得漂亮 |
[42:11] | It is. | 是的 |
[42:13] | – You want some cake? – Yes. I would love some cake. | – 你想来些蛋糕么 – 好的 我喜欢蛋糕 |
[42:17] | Happy Birthday, Sarah. | 生日快乐 萨拉 |
[42:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:27] | It’s nice, right. | 太棒了 |
[42:28] | I love it. | 我喜欢吃这个 |