| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | My water just broke. | 我的羊水破了 | 
| [00:04] | Beautiful baby girl. | 美丽的姑娘 | 
| [00:06] | This is Nora. | 这是Nora | 
| [00:09] | I hardly know her, and I asked her for her baby. | 我都不怎么了解她 就找她要宝宝 | 
| [00:11] | Okay, what’s going on? | 怎么了? | 
| [00:12] | We’re going to the hospital. | 走 去医院 | 
| [00:13] | You’re really nice. | 你真是好人 | 
| [00:15] | If you still–if you still want to have my baby, | 如果宝宝你还想要 | 
| [00:17] | you can have it. | 我同意 | 
| [00:18] | Back in town, huh? | 回来了哈? | 
| [00:20] | You’re drunk. What happened? | 你醉了 怎么了? | 
| [00:21] | I quit the band. | 不玩乐队了 | 
| [00:23] | Get the hell outta here! | 给老子滚! | 
| [00:25] | Seth? Oh, no. | Seth? 不 | 
| [00:27] | Okay. | 你来啦 | 
| [00:34] | Just… | – 怎么搞的? – 就 | 
| [00:37] | Dumb bar fight. | 在酒吧掐架了 | 
| [00:39] | Who gets in a dumb bar fight anymore? | 这年头还有人在酒吧打架啊? | 
| [00:42] | You’re not 18. I know. | – 你都不是小孩了 – 我知道 | 
| [00:45] | Oh, thank you for taking care of me. | 谢谢你照顾我 | 
| [00:50] | You’re always looking out for me, huh? | 我没少让你操心哈? | 
| [00:59] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:02] | When is this gonna stop? | 什么时候我才能不操心? | 
| [01:03] | It’s just a stupid bar fight. | 只是在酒吧被人扁了 | 
| [01:06] | No, no, no. | 不是 | 
| [01:08] | This… | 我是说 | 
| [01:10] | This whole thing’s got to stop. | 这一切都必须停止 | 
| [01:14] | No, don’t smoke. Don’t smoke in the house. | 不要 别在屋里抽 | 
| [01:22] | [Melancholy music] | [忧郁的音乐] | 
| [01:26] | Hey, are the kids here? | 孩子在不? | 
| [01:27] | I’d like to take ’em to breakfast or something. | 我想带他们去吃早饭 | 
| [01:33] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吧? | 
| [01:36] | I mean, are they here, | 他们在吧 | 
| [01:37] | or did they eat already? | 还没吃早饭吧? | 
| [01:39] | Do you know what you look like? | 你知道自己现在什么样吗? | 
| [01:44] | Seth, you need help. | Seth 你需要帮助 | 
| [01:48] | [Sighs] Yeah, you’re right. | 嗯 说得对 | 
| [01:50] | I gotta go. | 我走了 | 
| [01:52] | Wait, do you know that? | 等下 你清楚吗? | 
| [01:58] | Do you know how many years I’ve been cleaning you up? | 多少年来都是我在帮你收拾烂摊子 | 
| [02:05] | If you don’t get help, | 要是你不去寻求帮助 | 
| [02:07] | you can’t see these children anymore. | 就别再想见孩子了 | 
| [02:12] | If I have to get a restraining order, | 如果你逼我去搞个禁止令 | 
| [02:14] | that’s what I will do. Will you just calm down? | – 我会的 – 你能冷静点不? | 
| [02:16] | No, I will not calm down. Your life is a mess. | 还叫我冷静 | 
| [02:17] | Look at yourself. Your life is a mess, | 看看你自己 你的生活一团糟啊 | 
| [02:19] | and I’m done picking up after you. | 我不想再给你擦屁股了 | 
| [02:20] | Why don’t you see what I see? | 你怎么就不明白呢? | 
| [02:23] | You’re bleeding, and you want | 脸上伤口在流血 | 
| [02:24] | to take your children to breakfast? | 你还要带孩子去吃早饭? | 
| [02:26] | You have to go to rehab, | 把酒戒了 | 
| [02:28] | or you’re not seeing them again. | 否则就别想见孩子了 | 
| [02:29] | That’s it. I’m done. | 就这样 说完了 | 
| [02:52] | [Peaceful music] | [和平音乐] | 
| [02:55] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [03:11] | I love this band. | 我喜欢这乐队 | 
| [03:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [03:14] | Yeah, they’re sort of, like–like the Decemberists | 有点像[十二月党] (俄勒冈州波特兰的独立摇滚乐队) | 
| [03:18] | meets Wild Horses. | 在唱 | 
| [03:20] | I can see that. | 有点这感 | 
| [03:22] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [03:29] | Hey, I, um, I sort of rammed my shoulder | 那天我不小心撞到肩膀了 疼死了 | 
| [03:33] | the other day. It’s really killing me. | 前几天。 真是杀了我。 | 
| [03:36] | Would you mind… | 你能不能 | 
| [03:40] | – Rubbing it? – Yeah. Yeah, sure. | – 帮我揉揉? – 可以 | 
| [03:42] | Um, yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [03:45] | Yeah, it’s just… | 就在 | 
| [03:46] | Like, right here. | 这儿 | 
| [03:48] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [03:49] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [04:05] | Um… | 嗯… | 
| [04:08] | Yeah, I should– I should get you | 我该给你拿点 | 
| [04:12] | aspirin or something. | 阿司匹林什么的 | 
| [04:14] | I wouldn’t want you… | 严重了就不好了 | 
| [04:21] | Ah…[mutters]. | 啊… [喃喃自语]。 | 
| [04:23] | All right, there they are! | 好啦 来啦 | 
| [04:25] | [Laughs] | [笑] | 
| [04:27] | Hey, welcome home, Nora Braverman. | 欢迎回家 Nora Braverman | 
| [04:31] | You sweetheart. | 小宝贝 | 
| [04:32] | – How was it? – Oh, and there’s mom. | – 怎么了? – 这是妈妈 | 
| [04:33] | Hey, mom. How you doing? | 妈妈 感觉如何? | 
| [04:34] | – Say hi. – No. No, Zeek. | – 打个招呼吧 – 不了 Zeek | 
| [04:36] | I got to take a shower. I’m smelly. | 我要去洗澡 身上都难闻死了 | 
| [04:38] | It’s okay. Big smile. There’s dad. | – 先这样吧 – 笑笑嘛 这是爸爸 | 
| [04:40] | – Hey. – Here’s dad. | – 好呀 – 这是爸爸哦 | 
| [04:41] | [Overlapping statements] | [重叠语句] | 
| [04:43] | Let mom get her in. Max, Max. | 让妈妈把她送进去 Max | 
| [04:44] | Hey, Max, you want to help me, honey? | Max 你想帮我吗 亲爱的? | 
| [04:46] | Good job. | 好样的 | 
| [04:48] | Hi, sweetheart. | 小宝贝 | 
| [04:49] | Just give her one second, sweets. | 让她休息下吧 | 
| [04:51] | I want to hold her. No, I want to hold her now. | 我想抱她 现在就想 | 
| [04:53] | You can hold her in a moment, okay? | 等一会吧 | 
| [04:54] | You guys said I could hold her. | 你们说了我能抱的 | 
| [04:56] | Honey, you’re gonna hold her in a second. | 亲爱的 一会儿就让你抱 | 
| [04:57] | Let’s go get something out of the car. | 我们去车里拿东西吧 | 
| [04:59] | Can you grab the balloons and my purse? | 能把气球和我的包拿来吗? | 
| [05:01] | Okay, purse, balloons, plants. | 好 包 气球 植物 | 
| [05:03] | Got it. Wow, you know, Adam… | – 这就去 | 
| [05:04] | That’s okay. | 好的 | 
| [05:05] | She looks just like you. | 她长得真像你 | 
| [05:06] | – Do you think? – Gosh, what a shame. | – 真的? – 这下惨了 | 
| [05:08] | She doesn’t look anything like you. | 她一点不像你 | 
| [05:09] | That’s for sure. Just joking. | – 这是肯定的 – 开玩笑啦 | 
| [05:11] | Where is she? | 她人呢? | 
| [05:13] | Oh, there she is. Here’s the little girl. | 在这啊 小宝贝在这呢 | 
| [05:15] | I’ve known you longer than your dad has. | 我比你老爸先见到你哦 | 
| [05:19] | All right, knock it off. | 好了 行了 | 
| [05:20] | Give it a rest. | 消停下吧 | 
| [05:22] | – Hey, Adam. – What? | – 怎么? | 
| [05:24] | Can I talk to you about something real quick? | 我有话跟你说 | 
| [05:25] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [05:29] | She’s smiling at me. | 她在朝我笑呢 | 
| [05:31] | What, is something wrong? | 怎么 有事? | 
| [05:32] | Jerry Ragavoy is dead. | Jerry Ragavoy死了 | 
| [05:35] | Oh, my God, I’m sorry. | 天 真遗憾 | 
| [05:36] | Well, you don’t need to be sorry. | 不需要啦 | 
| [05:38] | – I don’t know him. – Who is he? | – 我不认识他 – 他谁啊? | 
| [05:39] | You don’t know who Jerry– | 你不知道他 | 
| [05:41] | he’s a huge songwriter. | 一位伟大的创作歌手 | 
| [05:42] | Really, really epic. Okay. | – 很厉害的 – 好吧 | 
| [05:44] | You know, you’re in the music industry now, | 你现在可是搞音乐的 | 
| [05:46] | you might want to learn this stuff eventually. | 赶紧去补补课 | 
| [05:47] | – All right. – So a bunch of artists | – 好吧 – 一大帮音乐家 | 
| [05:49] | are gonna do a tribute album, and one of them | 都会录制一张纪念专辑 其中一个想在我们的录音室做 | 
| [05:50] | wants to record at our studio. | 想在我们的工作室录制。 Cee Lo Green的 | 
| [05:51] | Really? That’s great. Well, who? | 真的? 那很好啊 谁? | 
| [05:53] | God, I hope you know this name. | 天 希望这人你认识 | 
| [05:55] | Cee Lo Green. | Cee Lo Green([功夫熊猫]主题曲) | 
| [05:56] | Cee Lo– yeah. | 他啊 | 
| [05:58] | – Cee Lo Green. – Oh, good, good, good. | – 当然认识啦 – 很好 非常好 | 
| [05:59] | Forget you. Yeah, Forget You. | – 没错 | 
| [06:00] | You got it. Dude. | – 说对了 – 拜托 | 
| [06:01] | – Yeah, dude. – This is awesome. | – 可以嘛 – 这太好了 | 
| [06:03] | I know. But… | 我知道 但是 | 
| [06:05] | – We’re not ready. – No. | – 我们还没准备好 – 对 | 
| [06:06] | Nowhere close to ready. | 完全没准备好 | 
| [06:07] | That’s what I told the guy, | 我也是这么告诉他的 | 
| [06:09] | but I wanted to come here and clear it | 就想过来先跟你说一下 | 
| [06:10] | with you before I told the guy no. | 然后再拒绝他 | 
| [06:12] | No, no, no, no, you can’t say no. | 不行 不能拒绝他 | 
| [06:13] | But we’re not ready. You just said it. | 但不行啊 你刚不也说了 | 
| [06:15] | No, no, we’re not ready, but we’re gonna be ready. | 现在是不行 但马上就行了 | 
| [06:16] | We have to seize the day. | 必须抓住机会 | 
| [06:17] | This is something that could put us on the map. | 这事能把生意带上正轨 | 
| [06:19] | Okay, Crosby, we can do this. | Crosby 我们能行 | 
| [06:21] | Okay? You remember the lemonade stand? | 还记得汽水摊吗? | 
| [06:22] | Remember that? We kicked butt. | 记得不? 可牛了 | 
| [06:24] | It was winter. We have to get him | 那还是冬天 必须请他 | 
| [06:25] | in the recording studio– – I love your enthusiasm. | – 来录音室 – 我喜欢你这股劲 | 
| [06:27] | We haven’t done one thing– – we will devote ourselves 24/7. | – 到现在一笔生意都没 – 必须全身心投入 | 
| [06:30] | I can do this. You just tell me | 我可以 你刚才说了 | 
| [06:31] | what needs to be done, I will get it done. | 我明白自己要做些什么 | 
| [06:33] | If there’s one thing I know how to do, it’s work. | 现在我唯一能搞定的事就是工作了 | 
| [06:34] | – You just brought a baby home. – I know. | – 你孩子才刚出生 – 我知道 | 
| [06:35] | Okay, but this is an opportunity from the Gods. | 但这是天赐的机会 | 
| [06:38] | We do this for the baby. | 这么做是为了孩子 | 
| [06:39] | We’re doing it for the whole Braverman family. | 为了整个家庭 | 
| [06:41] | Come on, man. This is amazing. | 打起精神来 这相当好 | 
| [06:43] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好 – 嗯? | 
| [06:45] | – Okay. – It’s a big deal. | – 好 – 这是大单子 | 
| [06:46] | – I will try. – This is amazing. | – 我试试 – 太好了 | 
| [06:49] | – Hey, everybody– – No, no, no, no, no. | – 各位 – 别别 | 
| [06:50] | There’s no need to tell them. Relax. Relax. | 不需要告诉他们 你淡定点 | 
| [06:52] | Everybody, this is amazing. Okay? | 各位 这太好了 | 
| [06:54] | Crosby here has arranged | Crosby找来了Cee Lo Green | 
| [06:57] | for Cee Lo Green… | … | 
| [06:59] | – Oh, wow. – To record at our studio. | 到我们的录音室制作专辑 | 
| [07:01] | – No, no, no, maybe. – Who’s Cee Lo Green? | – 还没定呢 – 他是谁? | 
| [07:03] | That’s wonderful Braverman news. | 这真是好消息 | 
| [07:06] | – That’s really cool. – Come on. Let’s get a shot. | – 非常好 – 来 喝点酒 | 
| [07:07] | I’m excited. | 我激动死了 | 
| [07:08] | I’m so tired. | 我累死了 | 
| [07:10] | My sons got their first client. | 儿子们迎来了第一位客户 | 
| [07:12] | Nora Braverman’s home. | Nora Braverman到家了 | 
| [07:13] | Everybody got to squeeze in a little bit. | 大家靠紧一点 | 
| [07:15] | Two, three… I love it. | 二,三…我喜欢。 | 
| [07:18] | Cee lo! All: Cee Lo Green. | Cee lo! 全部:Cee Lo Green。 | 
| [07:21] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ | 
| [07:24] | ♪ may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿你的愿望成真♪ | 
| [07:27] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ | 
| [07:29] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ | 
| [07:31] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ | 
| [07:34] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ | 
| [07:36] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [07:38] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [07:41] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | 翻/校/轴: 皮塔 | 
| [07:44] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ | 
| [07:46] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ | 
| [07:48] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ | 
| [07:50] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ | 
| [07:53] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直,坚强♪ | 
| [07:56] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [07:58] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [08:00] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪你可以留下来♪ | 
| [08:02] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [08:04] | ♪ Parenthood 3×06 ♪ Tales From the Luncheonette Original Air Date on October 18, 2011 | ♪父母身份3×06♪午餐会上的故事原始播出日期为2011年10月18日 | 
| [08:06] | == sync, corrected by elderman == | ==同步,已通过 elderman ==纠正 | 
| [08:08] | Kenny. Kenny. Listen, I appreciate that | Kenny 听着 谢谢 | 
| [08:10] | but tomorrow’s still not soon enough, okay? | 当明天还是迟了 | 
| [08:12] | We really need to get that piano in there | 今天就要把钢琴搞来 | 
| [08:14] | by the end of today. All right? | 到今天结束。 行? 我得到的 | 
| [08:16] | Yeah. No, I can hold. | 嗯 没事 我等着 | 
| [08:18] | Happy to hold. Okay. | 等着挺好 | 
| [08:19] | – Hey, babe. – Hey. | 宝贝 | 
| [08:20] | Honey, I thought you guys had a piano. | 亲爱的 我以为你们有钢琴呢 | 
| [08:22] | We do. We have an upright, | 有是有 但是立式的 | 
| [08:23] | but we need a baby grand. It’s a totally different sound. | 我们要三角的 音是完全不同的 | 
| [08:25] | Hey, where is that box of Welsh Spring Water | 我买的威尔士矿泉水呢? | 
| [08:27] | that I got? Remember those? | ? 还记得那些吗? | 
| [08:28] | It’s by the back door. | 门后面 | 
| [08:29] | That stuff is really expensive. | 那东西真贵 | 
| [08:30] | I was looking at the price tag. | 我还以为自己看错价格了 | 
| [08:31] | Yeah, well, you know, here’s the deal, honey. | 亲爱的 你听我说 | 
| [08:33] | You know, it’s just, I’m trying to be hip, cutting-edge. | 我只是想潮一些 搞得高端些 | 
| [08:35] | We’re gonna make all the money back. | 会赚回来的 | 
| [08:36] | It’s an investment. Yup. | – 付出才有回报嘛 – 好吧 | 
| [08:37] | Okay, hello, good morning. | 早上好啊 | 
| [08:38] | I’m going to school. Hi. | 我要去学校了 | 
| [08:40] | I just want you to know | 说一下哈 | 
| [08:41] | I’m gonna send in my college essay. | 我会把大学申请论文交了 | 
| [08:43] | I just don’t want you to freak out later. | 不想吓着你 | 
| [08:45] | No, you can’t do that. I have to look at it first | 不行 交上去前 | 
| [08:46] | before you send it out. Do you have time | – 先给我看看 – 你有时间吗? | 
| [08:47] | to do that? Of course I have time. | 当然有 | 
| [08:48] | Ah, I got to get those speakers! | 啊,我得请那些发言人! | 
| [08:50] | That’s great, honey. Thank you so much | 太好了 亲爱的 谢谢你 | 
| [08:51] | for doing that for her. Then I’ll print it out | 那我就把它打出来吧 | 
| [08:53] | for you, uh, I don’t know, when I get home. | 等我放学回家后吧 | 
| [08:54] | Just print it out and leave it either on my bed | 打出来 放我床边 | 
| [08:56] | or down here. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 或楼下这里 – 嗯 | 
| [08:57] | – Bye. – Do you want to take this? | – 再见 – 这个要吗? | 
| [08:58] | All right, we got the piano. | 钢琴到手 | 
| [09:00] | – Yay. – I am off to conquer worlds. | – 太好了 – 我要去统治世界了 | 
| [09:02] | Okay? All right. Very exciting. | 为你激动哦 | 
| [09:03] | I don’t know when I’m gonna be back. | 不知道几点能回来 | 
| [09:05] | It might be days. | 可能要几天哦 | 
| [09:06] | Okay, I’m leaving. Good luck. | 我走了 好运哈 | 
| [09:08] | Tell Cee Lo what’s up. Love you. | – 跟Cee Lo问个好 – 爱你哦 | 
| [09:09] | Thank you so much for doing everything you do here. | 谢谢你为这个家做这么多事 | 
| [09:10] | I’m happy to see you like this. | 看到你这么有干劲真好 | 
| [09:12] | …Little one. Mwah. | 小宝贝也亲下 | 
| [09:13] | You’re a Saint. I am so happy to do it. | – 你真伟大 – 乐意效劳 | 
| [09:15] | Hey, honey, I love ya. | 亲爱的 我爱你 | 
| [09:16] | Proud of you. | 为你骄傲哦 | 
| [09:18] | [Laughs] | [笑] | 
| [09:19] | [Nora fusses] | [诺拉大惊小怪] | 
| [09:27] | Joel and I are adopting a baby. | 我和Joel要领养一个孩子 | 
| [09:30] | [Cheers] Told you. | 我说的吧 | 
| [09:31] | [Laughter] | [笑声] | 
| [09:32] | You were right on. | 你说对了 | 
| [09:34] | I owe her 50 bucks. | 输了50块 | 
| [09:36] | You know I’m gonna collect. That is so cool. | 我会找你要的哦 这太好了 | 
| [09:38] | That’s better than a promotion. | 比升值更好 | 
| [09:40] | Is it born yet? | – 宝宝出生了吗? – 还没 他 | 
| [09:42] | No, he’s… | 不,他是… | 
| [09:43] | Both: He? It’s a boy. | – 他? – 是男孩 | 
| [09:44] | It’s a boy. | 是男孩啊 | 
| [09:46] | Deliver in a few months. | 几个月后就会出生 | 
| [09:48] | So the agency finally came through. | 代理机构那边总算有回应了哈 | 
| [09:49] | Um, no. | 不是 | 
| [09:51] | The agency was not quite very helpful at all. | 跟他们没关系 | 
| [09:54] | – You switched agencies. – No. | – 换了一家? – 没 | 
| [09:56] | How’d you get hooked up with the baby then? | 那你们怎么找到宝宝的? | 
| [09:58] | Um… | 嗯… | 
| [10:00] | There is a young woman who works at my office | 我办公的地方有个年轻的女孩 | 
| [10:04] | who is pregnant. | 怀孕了 | 
| [10:05] | She actually– she works at the coffee cart. | 她是给我们送咖啡的 | 
| [10:07] | And she is not keeping the baby. | 孩子她不想要 | 
| [10:10] | And we are adopting it. | 所以 我们领养过来 | 
| [10:12] | – Wow. – So it’s pretty amazing. | 这样非常好 | 
| [10:14] | – A coffee cart. – You’re getting a baby | – 卖咖啡的 – 你们要这人的孩子啊 | 
| [10:15] | from a coffee cart. | 来自咖啡车。 | 
| [10:16] | Do you know her? | – 你们了解她吗? – 我们 | 
| [10:18] | You know what, we– | 你知道吗,我们- | 
| [10:19] | Yes. | 了解 | 
| [10:20] | Typically in situations like this, | 领养这一回事 | 
| [10:22] | you don’t really know anything about the parents at all. | 一般都不可能知道父母的全部情况 | 
| [10:24] | – Right. – But the agency knows. | – 没错 – 但代理机构知道 | 
| [10:26] | Usually. I mean, they know something. | 他们会查 | 
| [10:28] | They have a background. | 会做个背景的大概了解 | 
| [10:29] | – Right. – Seems a little weird, | 对 这事感觉好怪 | 
| [10:31] | though, doesn’t it? | ,不是吗? | 
| [10:33] | – It’s different. – It’s not weird. | – 这是不同的 – 哪里怪啊 | 
| [10:35] | Well, do you have a contract with her or something? | 有合同吗? | 
| [10:36] | – No. – But you have an agreement. | – 没 – 口头上说好了 | 
| [10:38] | – Yeah. – Yeah, yeah. | – 嗯 – 嗯 | 
| [10:39] | She’s agreed to let us adopt her child. | 她同意我们领养 | 
| [10:42] | Lovely girl. We’ve had her over here. | 不错的女孩 在我们家还过了一夜 | 
| [10:44] | She ask you for money? | – 她找你们要钱了吗? – 没 我们 | 
| [10:46] | No. We… | 不,我们 | 
| [10:47] | We’re covering her medical expenses, | 医疗费用由我们支付 | 
| [10:49] | which is obviously in our best interest. | 这才是我们最关心的 | 
| [10:52] | And you’re sure that she’s pregnant? | 你们确定她怀上了? | 
| [10:53] | – Yeah. – What’s that supposed to mean? | – 嗯 – 这话什么意思? | 
| [10:56] | That’s a valid question. | 问这个很正常 | 
| [10:58] | She’s definitely pregnant. | 肯定怀了 | 
| [10:59] | – She’s definitely– – Okay– | – 她绝对 – 好吧 | 
| [11:00] | I’ve been to the hospital with her. | 我陪她去过医院 | 
| [11:02] | It’s stuff you got to ask, you know. | 这些情况你都要问 | 
| [11:04] | No, we have asked. | 都问过了 | 
| [11:05] | We’re taking care of it. | 这些都在处理之中 | 
| [11:08] | So… | 所以… | 
| [11:14] | – What? – What is that? | – 怎么? – 那是什么? | 
| [11:16] | – What? – Feels like paper. | – 什么? – 感觉像纸 | 
| [11:18] | [Gasps] Busted. | 抓到你了吧 | 
| [11:20] | You’ve been smoking? | 最近抽烟了? | 
| [11:21] | Is this a new playwright? | 新剧作家? | 
| [11:23] | I can quit anytime I want. | 我戒很容易的 | 
| [11:25] | Smoking in bed, that’s pretty serious. | 睡觉前还抽 看来问题严重啊 | 
| [11:27] | They’re not mine. | 不是我的 | 
| [11:29] | So… | 所以 | 
| [11:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? | 
| [11:32] | It’s… | 是 | 
| [11:34] | Whose are they? | 那是谁的? | 
| [11:36] | They’re Seth’s. | Seth的 | 
| [11:38] | – Um… – Let me explain. | 我解释下 | 
| [11:40] | Yeah, what do you mean? | 嗯 说吧 | 
| [11:43] | I was gonna tell you this, and we just got distracted. | 本来想说的 后来就亲热上了 | 
| [11:47] | He got– he was very drunk. | 他 他喝醉了 | 
| [11:49] | He got in a fight. He called me. | 后来跟人打架了 就打了电话给我 | 
| [11:50] | I went to get him. | 我就过去了 | 
| [11:52] | And he just– I just brought him back here | 他就 我就带他回家了 | 
| [11:53] | for a couple of hours. And he slept here, | – 待了一小会 – 他就睡这了 | 
| [11:55] | and where did you sleep? | 你睡哪的? | 
| [11:56] | It was just to sober up, | 是为了给他醒酒 | 
| [11:58] | and I slept here in my clothes. | 我也睡在这 | 
| [11:59] | – Next to him. – Only for a couple of hours. | – 在他旁边 – 就几小时而已 | 
| [12:00] | Yeah. Okay. | – 嗯 – 好吧 | 
| [12:03] | Is there something going on with you guys? | 你们之间没事吧? | 
| [12:05] | Oh, my God, no. | 天 没有 | 
| [12:07] | You need to tell me. You can just tell me anything. | 你要说实话 | 
| [12:10] | No. | 没有 | 
| [12:13] | I’m done… | 我不会 | 
| [12:15] | Helping him. | 帮他了 | 
| [12:19] | The fact that your ex-husband | 你前夫 | 
| [12:21] | slept here and you slept there | 睡在这边 你睡在那边 | 
| [12:23] | and there’s cigarettes– | 这还有烟蒂 | 
| [12:24] | even as a trusting person, | 就算我很愿意相信你 | 
| [12:27] | just a little hard for me not to get bumped by that. | 这事对我来说也有点难接受 | 
| [12:30] | I adore you. | 我喜欢你 | 
| [12:36] | I wouldn’t… | 我不会 | 
| [12:41] | – Show me the place. – Yeah. | – 带我转一圈 – 好 | 
| [12:42] | This is the main studio. Yup. | – 这是主录音室 – 嗯 | 
| [12:45] | A lot of history here. | 充满了历史啊 | 
| [12:46] | – Smell that? – Yes. | – 闻到吗? – 嗯 | 
| [12:47] | It smell like Jerry Garcia’s socks | Jerry Garcia的臭袜子(演奏大师) | 
| [12:49] | kind of in the air here. | 味大的熏人 | 
| [12:51] | Yeah. You know, it’s awesome, | 嗯 这太棒了 | 
| [12:53] | and I really, really love this place, man. | 我真的很喜欢这里 | 
| [12:55] | You know, I’m gonna tell you something cool. | 说点酷的 | 
| [12:57] | Janis Joplin herself recorded in this very room. | Janis Joplin就在这屋子里录音的 | 
| [12:59] | – Really? – Yup. | – 真的? – 嗯 | 
| [13:01] | I mean, we’re gonna record upstairs, | 我们在楼上录音 | 
| [13:02] | which is also a great space. | 那里也非常不错 | 
| [13:03] | This room isn’t set yet. | 这屋子还没搞好 | 
| [13:05] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 | 
| [13:06] | I want to record in here. | 要在这间屋子录音 | 
| [13:08] | It’s Janis. | 是Janis诶 | 
| [13:09] | Don’t you feel it? | 感觉不到吗? | 
| [13:10] | It’s perfect. | 完美之地 | 
| [13:12] | Well, do you want to check upstairs out | 去楼上看看呗 | 
| [13:13] | and see if– – it won’t be necessary. | – 然后 – 没必要了 | 
| [13:15] | – ‘Cause that one’s really– – Nah, nah, nah. | – 那一间 – 不不不 | 
| [13:16] | Nah, nah. The spirit of Janis in the room | Janis的灵魂说不定还常回来呢 | 
| [13:18] | while he recording? Come on, man. | 在他录音的时候? 来吧,伙计 | 
| [13:20] | That’s that fire right there. | That’s that fire right there. – 就这了 – 就这了 | 
| [13:22] | That’s that fire. Both: Fire. | – 就这了 – 这 | 
| [13:23] | – Fire. | – Fire. – 这 – 这 | 
| [13:25] | Adam knows what I’m talking about. | Adam懂我 | 
| [13:26] | – Fire. – By Wednesday? | 周三? | 
| [13:27] | Yeah. We can get this ready. | 嗯 能搞定的 | 
| [13:29] | Sure. Uh-huh. – I was thinking | – 没问题的 – 我在想啊 | 
| [13:30] | that we’d record on tape to get that classic feel. | 在磁带上录以找寻经典的感觉 | 
| [13:33] | – Sweet. Tape it is. – Yeah, man, I love tape. | – 不错 录磁带 – 嗯 我喜欢 | 
| [13:35] | I love tape, but, you know, if you want | 我爱磁带 但如果你们愿意 | 
| [13:36] | to cut and paste– just throwing it out there. | 想剪贴 扔出去 | 
| [13:38] | Dude, dude, dude, this is Cee Lo, man. | 伙计 这可是Cee Lo | 
| [13:40] | He going to hit you with a couple straight takes | 他会打的你家都不认识 | 
| [13:41] | all the way through, and we good, all right? | 一路走来,我们很好,好吗? | 
| [13:43] | – Tell ’em again. – You guys can handle that? | – 再说一遍 – 你们能搞定? | 
| [13:44] | – It’s Cee Lo, man. – We can handle it. | – 他可是Cee Lo – 能搞定 | 
| [13:46] | What’s my name? Cee Lo. | – 我是谁? | 
| [13:47] | What’s my name? [Overlapping statements] | 我是谁? | 
| [13:49] | [Laughter] | [笑声] | 
| [13:52] | All right. Girls, Southern Comfort, | 好了 女孩 美酒 | 
| [13:54] | incense, turkey burgers, | 烧香 火腿汉堡 | 
| [13:56] | chicken wings, drumlets… | 鸡翅 鸡腿 | 
| [13:58] | Oh, man. | 天 | 
| [14:01] | You know, I got to admit, | 我要说 | 
| [14:03] | I was a little starstruck. | 我刚才就像个追星族 | 
| [14:05] | I mean, Cee Lo Green was here. | Cee Lo Green来啦 | 
| [14:06] | – Cee Lo Green– – Really, you were starstruck? | – 你是追星族? | 
| [14:07] | I couldn’t tell. I mean, 48 hours to get | 看不出诶 48小时怎么搞定一切? | 
| [14:09] | this whole room wired up? | 这整个房间连起来了吗? | 
| [14:10] | We gotta get some pictures of him in the lobby. | 要在走廊搞点他的海报 | 
| [14:12] | Are you kidding? | 你抽了吧? | 
| [14:13] | This two-inch machine is 60 years old. | 这家伙都60岁了 | 
| [14:16] | Well, isn’t that exactly what they’re looking for? | 他们要的就是这个啊 | 
| [14:18] | They’re looking for this right here. | 这种感觉 | 
| [14:20] | All right, this is what’s gonna deliver that classic sound– | 这就是他们说的那种经典之声 | 
| [14:22] | You can’t just will this to work. | 不是你希望能行就可以的 | 
| [14:23] | All right? I’ve done it. | 我是行家 | 
| [14:25] | I know what I’m talking about. All right. Take a breath. | – 你该听我的 – 好了 淡定 | 
| [14:26] | All right? | 好吗? | 
| [14:27] | We have to give the customer what he wants. | 客户就是上帝 | 
| [14:29] | If Cee Lo wants it, we give it to him, | Cee Lo想这样 就这样办 这样他就会带着满意离开 | 
| [14:31] | because he’s got to walk out of this place loving it. | 因为他必须走出这个爱它的地方。 | 
| [14:33] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 | 
| [14:36] | All right, so what do you need me to do? | 我该做什么? 列个单子好了 | 
| [14:38] | Let’s make a list. Prioritize. | 让我们做一个清单。 优先排序。 | 
| [14:39] | What’s the first thing that has to happen? | 首先要干什么? | 
| [14:41] | Start tearing down Studio “A”. | 先把A录音室给拆了 | 
| [14:43] | All right, I’m on it. | 好 这就办 | 
| [14:46] | Oh, my God. | 天 | 
| [14:48] | Let’s go. | 开工咯 | 
| [14:53] | ♪ Where do we go from here ♪ | ♪我们从这里去哪里♪ | 
| [14:56] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [14:58] | ♪ where do we go ♪ | ♪我们要去哪里♪ | 
| [14:59] | You know what, actually don’t tear cables | 我说啊 别把线给拆了 | 
| [15:02] | out of anything. I’ll do it. | 算了吧 还是我来吧 | 
| [15:04] | [Keys clicking] | [按键点击] | 
| [15:05] | ♪ Is it real ♪ | ♪是真的♪ | 
| [15:08] | ♪ or just something we think we know ♪ | ♪或我们认为我们知道的某些东西♪ | 
| [15:12] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [15:14] | [Sighs] | [叹气] | 
| [15:17] | You’re right. | 你是对的 | 
| [15:18] | ♪ ‘Cause if it’s the same as yesterday ♪ | ♪因为与昨天相同 | 
| [15:20] | ♪ you know I’m out ♪ | ♪你知道我出去了♪ | 
| [15:22] | I want to get help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [15:26] | I’ll go to rehab. | 我会去戒酒 | 
| [15:29] | ♪ Because, because ♪ | ♪因为,因为♪ | 
| [15:32] | Whatever it takes. | 做什么都行 | 
| [15:34] | ♪ Our paths they cross ♪ | ♪我们穿越的道路♪ | 
| [15:39] | ♪ yesterday was hard ♪ | ♪昨天辛苦了♪ | 
| [15:42] | ♪ on all of us ♪ | ♪对我们所有人来说♪ | 
| [15:44] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [15:48] | ♪ on all of us ♪ | ♪对我们所有人来说♪ | 
| [15:50] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [15:54] | Okay. | Okay. 好了 好了 | 
| [16:10] | [Footsteps] | [脚步] | 
| [16:17] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [16:19] | Hi. | 嗨。 | 
| [16:20] | Wait, why are these out? | 等下 怎么又把这些翻出来了? | 
| [16:23] | I thought we were done with these. | 不是都不用了嘛 | 
| [16:25] | Um, yeah, I’m just looking again | 嗯 我就想再看一遍 | 
| [16:27] | at how the agencies screen the mothers. | 代理机构是怎么筛选母亲的 | 
| [16:30] | Does this have anything to do with your dad? | 是因为你爸说的那些话吧? | 
| [16:32] | ‘Cause you know how he gets, honey. | 他一向这样 亲爱的 | 
| [16:33] | I know how he gets, but he had some valid points… | 他确实挺能影响人的 但他的话也很有理啊 | 
| [16:36] | – Okay. – Actually, so… | 所以 | 
| [16:38] | You know, all the points that he brought up | 他提到的那些 | 
| [16:41] | are points that we actually already covered, so… | 都是我们已经问过的 所以 | 
| [16:44] | I just don’t want to– | 我只是不想 | 
| [16:47] | I don’t want to regret anything. | 只是不想后悔 | 
| [16:49] | I don’t want to do anything stupid. | 这件事上可不能犯傻 | 
| [16:51] | Okay, well, you’re not stupid. | 瞎说什么 你那么聪明的人 | 
| [16:53] | I’m not stupid. | 还有我呢 | 
| [16:54] | We’re not going to do anything stupid. | 蠢事不会发生在我们身上 | 
| [17:01] | I’m gonna get dressed. | 我去换衣服 | 
| [17:04] | [Sighs] | [叹气] | 
| [17:12] | I’m gonna apologize in advance | 在说请求前 我先道个歉 | 
| [17:14] | for asking this. | 问这个。 | 
| [17:15] | Oh, my God. | 天 | 
| [17:16] | I can’t give you drugs. | 姐可没毒品给你 | 
| [17:18] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [17:20] | Um… | 嗯… | 
| [17:22] | How do you exactly… | 亲亲有什么 | 
| [17:26] | Kiss someone? | 技巧? | 
| [17:28] | [Laughs] | [笑] | 
| [17:31] | – I should just leave. – This is so exciting. | – 我还是走吧 – 我激动死了 | 
| [17:33] | – I should just go. – Wait, w-wait. | – 我闪了 – 等一下 | 
| [17:35] | – Is it Amy? – Yeah. | – 是Amy吧? – 嗯 | 
| [17:36] | You’re gonna kiss Amy on the mouth. | 你要亲人家啦 | 
| [17:39] | – Yes. – I’m so excited. | – 嗯 – 姐激动死了 | 
| [17:41] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:42] | I mean, is she into it? | 她有这想法吗? | 
| [17:44] | Like, have there been moments that you feel– | 出现过这样的机会 | 
| [17:46] | – I feel like yes. – Wow. | 对 有 | 
| [17:47] | But I can’t– I mean, I’m not positive. | 但不是我主动的 | 
| [17:49] | Okay, all right, all right. Calm down, calm down. | 好吧 淡定 | 
| [17:50] | How do I gauge what’s happening? | 这事要怎么判定啊? | 
| [17:51] | Okay, I can help you with this. | 我能帮上忙 | 
| [17:53] | All right, I appreciate this. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [17:54] | So, first, you know, go kind of, like, | 首先 要这样 | 
| [17:57] | sit next to her or something. – Uh-huh. | 坐在她身边 | 
| [17:58] | And put like your leg next to her leg. | 把你的腿放她的腿边 | 
| [18:00] | You know, like, so it’s touching a little bit. | 有接触这样子 | 
| [18:01] | – Man, I can’t… – What? You come to me, | – 我做不到 – 什么? 你跑来找我 | 
| [18:04] | you ask me, I’m telling you. | 问了 我这正教你呢 | 
| [18:06] | Just listen. | 好好听着 | 
| [18:07] | So just, like, if she doesn’t move her leg, | 要是她没动 | 
| [18:09] | then she’s probably into it, okay? | 就说明她不抗拒 | 
| [18:11] | So phase two is, you know, you’re sitting | 第二种呢 就是你坐在她旁边 然后你给她一个眼神 | 
| [18:13] | next to her, and you just kind of want | 在她旁边,而你只是想 | 
| [18:15] | to give her a look. | 给她看看。 | 
| [18:17] | You know, and you just kind of keep | 你要一直看着她眼睛 要是她不躲闪的话 | 
| [18:19] | her eye contact, and, if she doesn’t look away, | 她的目光接触,如果她不移开视线, | 
| [18:22] | you just kind of… | 你就可以 | 
| [18:25] | No. I can’t. | 不行 我不行 | 
| [18:26] | Come on. | 不是吧 | 
| [18:28] | – Oh, man. – I know. I’m sorry. | – 天 – 对不起 | 
| [18:29] | It’s a lot easier than it seems. | 比想的要简单的多 | 
| [18:31] | Honestly. | 说实话 | 
| [18:32] | I’m sure she wants to kiss you. | 她肯定想亲你 | 
| [18:34] | And I’m sure it’s gonna be great. | 这绝对会很美好的 | 
| [18:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:40] | No problem. | 客气 | 
| [18:42] | All right, so how many times | 他一共戒过多少次? | 
| [18:43] | has he tried to get clean? | 他试图弄干净吗? | 
| [18:44] | I don’t know. A lot. | 不知道 很多次了吧 | 
| [18:46] | – This is different. – How? Why? | – 这次不一样 – 怎么个不一样法? | 
| [18:49] | Because every other time he’s tried to get sober, | 以前他想戒酒时 | 
| [18:53] | he has tried to do it by himself. | 都是自己折腾 | 
| [18:55] | This time, he’s saying he wants help. | 这一次他会去相关机构 | 
| [18:57] | He’s going to rehab. | 会去戒酒所什么的 | 
| [18:59] | Oh, man, why aren’t we throwing him a party? | 天 给他搞个聚会 好不? | 
| [19:01] | Okay. | 行了 | 
| [19:02] | Well, it is– it is different. | 这确实有点不同 | 
| [19:03] | Sarah, he’s playing you. | Sarah 他耍你呢 | 
| [19:05] | – He’s not. – Well, that’s not fair. | – 他没有 – 别这样说 | 
| [19:07] | Come on. Let’s just listen. | 先听她说完嘛 | 
| [19:08] | You know, I don’t even owe you an explanation, okay? | 其实我没必要跟你们解释 | 
| [19:11] | He’s made a decision for himself | 他做了决定 为自己 | 
| [19:13] | for his family. | 为他的家人 | 
| [19:14] | He’s looked into places. | 他已经去找了 | 
| [19:16] | He would be there today, | 找到今天就过去 | 
| [19:17] | but there’s a waiting list | 但这种地方 | 
| [19:18] | at the state facility, | 肯定还要排队 | 
| [19:20] | and the private facilities are expensive, | 而私人那种又比较贵 | 
| [19:21] | and he’s figuring that out. | 但他自己会想办法的 | 
| [19:23] | Hey, here it comes. | 我就知道 | 
| [19:24] | Here it is. What is here? | – 我就说吧 – 你说什么了? | 
| [19:25] | What is coming? | 你什么意思? | 
| [19:26] | He’s working you for money. | 他想找你要钱 | 
| [19:27] | He’s not working me for money. | 他不是 | 
| [19:29] | Oh, honey, please. | 亲爱的 行了 | 
| [19:30] | Sarah, my God. | Sarah 天 | 
| [19:32] | Your loser ex-husband shows up | 你那个窝囊废前夫过了那么久 | 
| [19:34] | after all this time… That’s nice. | – 才跑来找你 – 你真会说话 | 
| [19:35] | And, what, he decides he’s got to clean up | 怎么? 他决心要洗心革面 | 
| [19:37] | his act, but, oh, there’s a problem. | 但有个问题 | 
| [19:39] | “I need some money.” | “我需要钱” | 
| [19:40] | So where’s he gonna get it from? | 那钱要从哪来呢? | 
| [19:43] | – Gotta come from you. – He has not asked me | – 从你这来 – 他没找我要钱 | 
| [19:45] | for one penny. | 提都没提 | 
| [19:46] | – Not yet. – I’m done with this. | – 还没到时候 – 不说了 | 
| [19:47] | So… | 就这样吧 | 
| [19:50] | And you know what, Dad? | 老爸 我告诉你 | 
| [19:52] | Actually, I don’t care if you believe in him or not, | 说心底话 你相不相信他我不在乎 | 
| [19:55] | because I do. | 我相信他就行了 | 
| [19:56] | I believe he can change. | 我相信他会变 | 
| [19:59] | I really do. | 真的 | 
| [20:04] | [Door shuts] | [门关闭] | 
| [20:08] | Damn it. | 你真是的 | 
| [20:14] | Don’t give her any money, Camille. | 别给她钱 Camille | 
| [20:16] | I don’t have any money. | 我想给也没钱给啊 | 
| [20:24] | Hello? | 有人不? | 
| [20:28] | Hellooo? | 有米有人啊? | 
| [20:36] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [20:37] | Mama. | 妈妈 | 
| [20:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [20:45] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [20:51] | [Snoring] | [打nor] | 
| [21:09] | Have ’em put all the drumming equipment | 把所有鼓设备 | 
| [21:10] | right over here in the corner. | 都放这个角落吧 | 
| [21:12] | All right, you got it? | 你能行? | 
| [21:13] | Great. Hey. | 很好 | 
| [21:15] | The load in. We’re getting there, aren’t we? | 都齐了 就快准备好了嘛 | 
| [21:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [21:18] | We’re gonna be there right as they walk in to record. | 他们过来时差不多才能搞好 | 
| [21:22] | I don’t think this was such a good idea, man. | 这办法可不怎么靠谱 | 
| [21:24] | Hey, it was the only idea. | 这是唯一的办法 | 
| [21:25] | Or we could have told ’em we weren’t ready. | 也可以说我们没准备好啊 | 
| [21:28] | Well, we’re gonna be ready. We have to be ready. | 会准备好的 必须要准备好 | 
| [21:31] | Look, this isn’t a job that a monkey can do, you know. | 这不是什么开玩笑的工作 | 
| [21:32] | I have to be present. I have to make decisions | 我需要到场 做很多决定 | 
| [21:34] | and be mindful, you know. | 要小心行事 | 
| [21:36] | I need to be awake. I know. | – 要清醒 – 我知道 | 
| [21:38] | And we’re gonna get all this stuff done, | 这些都不成问题 | 
| [21:39] | get a sound check in, so you can get | 然后试试音 这样你就可以休息了 | 
| [21:41] | some rest before you got to do your thing tomorrow. | 这样明天就不会耽误工作了 | 
| [21:43] | Okay? Hey. | 行吧? | 
| [21:44] | Honey, how are ya? | 亲爱的 怎么样? | 
| [21:46] | Is everything okay? Hey. | 没事吧? | 
| [21:47] | How are you? I’m just… | 我就 | 
| [21:50] | Just checking in. | 打个电话问问 | 
| [21:51] | Everything’s fine. I just… | 没事 我只是 | 
| [21:53] | wanted to say that we miss you. | 想告诉你 我们很想你 | 
| [21:55] | Oh, I miss you too. | 我也想你 | 
| [21:57] | How’s our little Nora? | 小Nora怎么样? | 
| [21:58] | [Giggles] She’s great. | 她很好 | 
| [22:01] | She’s hungry. She just ate again. | 饿了 刚又喂了 | 
| [22:02] | She’s pooping a lot. | 总是吃完就拉 | 
| [22:05] | So do you think you’ll be able | 你今晚回来吗? 还是? | 
| [22:07] | to come home at all tonight or…? | 今晚或…全部回家? | 
| [22:08] | Uh, no. Honey, it’s not gonna happen. | 不行 亲爱的 赶不回来 | 
| [22:12] | We’re gonna be setting up until they get here. | 要留下来处理事情 | 
| [22:14] | You know, I got a lot to do, | 有很多事要做 | 
| [22:16] | and I got to be here for Crosby, so… | 必须留下 | 
| [22:19] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:20] | No problem. I just called | 没事 我就想说 | 
| [22:22] | to say that I love you and that everything’s great. | 我爱你 一切都很好 | 
| [22:26] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [22:28] | Hey, you just tell Nora that I’m doing this for her, | 你告诉Nora 老爸是为了她才卖命工作的 | 
| [22:30] | okay? She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 | 
| [22:32] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [22:34] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [22:35] | Good night. | 再见 | 
| [22:38] | [Beep] | [嘟] | 
| [22:40] | [Sighs] | [叹气] | 
| [22:49] | [Sighs] | [叹气] | 
| [22:54] | Okay. Here we go. Here we go. | 好 开始吧 | 
| [22:56] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [22:57] | And we mark that. | 把这搞好 | 
| [22:59] | Okay. You all set? | – 好了 – 行了? | 
| [23:01] | Yup. Ragavoy tribute, take nine, | 嗯 Ragavoy纪念歌曲 第9次实录 | 
| [23:04] | Cee Lo Green. | Cee Lo Green。 | 
| [23:05] | All right, this is the one. | 好 就它了 | 
| [23:06] | One, two, three. | 一二三。 | 
| [23:08] | Ah. | 啊。 | 
| [23:09] | [Janis Joplin’s Piece of My Heart] | [Janis Joplin的我的心] i> | 
| [23:12] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [23:25] | ♪ I want you to come on ♪ | ♪我要你加油♪ | 
| [23:27] | ♪ come on, come on ♪ | ♪来吧,来吧♪ | 
| [23:30] | ♪ come on ♪ | ♪来吧♪ | 
| [23:32] | [Clears throat] | [清嗓子] | 
| [23:34] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 | 
| [23:35] | There a problem? | 有问题吗? | 
| [23:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to switch | 嗯 换个麦克风 这声音不好 | 
| [23:38] | this old microphone out. I don’t like how it sounds. | 这个老话筒出来了。 我不喜欢这听起来。 | 
| [23:41] | Uh, happy to do that. | 好 没问题 | 
| [23:43] | It sounds great in here, though. | 在我们这边听效果挺好 | 
| [23:45] | Yeah, awesome. You were shredding it. | 嗯 超级棒 有撕吼的感觉 | 
| [23:46] | It’s on fire, burning like a torch. | 相当有力 掷地有声 | 
| [23:49] | I mean, that’s cool, but it’s got | 那不错 但我要自己听也觉得好 | 
| [23:50] | to sound good to me, guys. | 听起来对我很好,伙计们。 | 
| [23:53] | I hear what you’re saying, Cee Lo. | 明白了 Cee Lo | 
| [23:54] | – Thank you. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好的 | 
| [23:55] | You know, I’ll switch it right now. | 现在就换 | 
| [23:57] | Yeah, it definitely sounded thin. | 没有穿透力 | 
| [24:00] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [24:02] | Said it sounded kind of thin? | 没什么穿透力? | 
| [24:03] | – Yeah. – It sounded good, but yeah. | – 嗯 – 听着挺好啊 | 
| [24:07] | Okay, I’m gonna just see if he needs a hand here. | 我去看看他要不要帮忙 | 
| [24:13] | Hey, this is all normal, right? | 这事常有吧? | 
| [24:15] | I mean, it’s cool, right? | 没事吧? | 
| [24:16] | I don’t know what to tell you, okay? | 不知道怎么告诉你 | 
| [24:17] | Maybe this is normal for him. Maybe it’s not. | 也许这对他来说常有 也许不是 | 
| [24:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [24:20] | So this is not normal? | 不常有? | 
| [24:21] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:24] | Here we go. | 换上 | 
| [24:30] | – Hey, Haddie. – Hi. | -嘿,哈迪。 嗨 | 
| [24:33] | Did you take your college essay back? | 大学申请论文带回来没? | 
| [24:35] | Yeah, I took it back. | 带了啊 | 
| [24:36] | Oh, well, I wanted to read it. | 我想看看 | 
| [24:38] | I took it ’cause you were sleeping on it. | 我拿走了 因为你拿它当垫被了 | 
| [24:41] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [24:44] | Honey, I’m so tired. | 亲爱的 我太累了 | 
| [24:46] | I’m telling you, I’m sleep-deprived. | 完全睡眠不足 | 
| [24:48] | You cannot take that personally. | 不是故意的 | 
| [24:50] | No. I’m not taking it personally. | 这些我都知道 | 
| [24:51] | I know you’re really tired. | 你很累 | 
| [24:52] | Uh, that’s why I didn’t ask you to do it. | 所以我才不想给你增加负担 | 
| [24:55] | I understand, but, Haddie, I want to read it. | 我懂 不过 我想看看 | 
| [24:58] | You know that I want to read it, right? | 你知道的 | 
| [24:59] | [Nora crying] | [诺拉哭泣] | 
| [25:02] | – Yeah, I know– – It’s not a big deal. | – 嗯 知道 – 没事的 | 
| [25:04] | There’s a lot of stuff going on right now, | 现在家里那么多事 | 
| [25:07] | and we don’t necessarily have time to do everything | 没时间搞这些了 | 
| [25:10] | we’d like to do. | 我们想做。 | 
| [25:11] | I’m gonna get to it. You’ve got to understand that. | 我会看的 你必须谅解一下 | 
| [25:13] | I’m gonna go to the library, okay? | 我去图书馆了 | 
| [25:23] | [Groans] | [咕ro声] | 
| [25:30] | ♪ You know you got it ♪ | ♪你知道你知道的♪ | 
| [25:34] | ♪ if it makes you feel good ♪ | ♪如果能让您感觉良好♪ | 
| [25:39] | – That was great. – Yeah! | – 非常好 – 没错! | 
| [25:46] | Let’s take five. | 休息5分钟 | 
| [25:50] | Let’s go talk to him, man. | 去谈谈 | 
| [25:59] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [26:00] | What’s going on? I thought that sounded great. | 怎么了? 不是挺好嘛 我要是观众 肯定喜欢 | 
| [26:02] | I mean, if I’m the audience, that was stellar. | 我的意思是,如果我是听众,那就太好了。 | 
| [26:04] | I don’t think we have to go again. | 不需要再来一遍了 | 
| [26:06] | I mean, he nailed that from top to bottom. | 从头到尾可谓一气呵成 | 
| [26:08] | But they got to have another conference. | 但还要商量 | 
| [26:10] | Is this normal for them to– | 这对他们来说是常事 | 
| [26:11] | Can you stop asking me if everything is normal? | 这是不是常事 那是不是常事 你能别问了吗? | 
| [26:14] | I need you to get out of here so I can work, okay? | 你出去吧 我好专心干活 | 
| [26:16] | Please! | 赶紧的! | 
| [26:17] | I’m just trying to help out. | 我这不是想帮忙嘛 | 
| [26:19] | I’m trying to understand what’s going on. | 我这不是想知道到底怎么回事嘛 | 
| [26:22] | Hey. We’re gonna go again. | 再来一遍 | 
| [26:24] | I just– I got some stuff to do. | 我 我有点事 | 
| [26:26] | Excuse me. | Excuse me. 失陪了 | 
| [26:30] | – We’re going again? – Yeah, we’ll go again. | – 再来? – 嗯 | 
| [26:33] | Ragavoy tribute, take 29. | 第29次实录 | 
| [26:36] | 29. Cee Lo Green. | 29. Cee Lo Green。 | 
| [26:39] | I’m so embarrassed. | 好丢脸 | 
| [26:45] | But I just don’t know who else to ask. | 可我没别人可问了 | 
| [26:48] | And I did look into the state facilities, you know. | 我找过相关机构了 | 
| [26:51] | – Yeah. – And there’s such | – 嗯 – 要等好长时间 我真觉得 | 
| [26:53] | a long waiting list, and I really do feel | 漫长的等待名单,我的确感到 | 
| [26:56] | like he’s ready, you know. | 他准备好了 | 
| [26:58] | He’s so ready to change. | 他准备好做出改变了 | 
| [27:00] | He’s so full of hope, | 满心期望的 | 
| [27:04] | and, I mean, he wants to change, you know. | 他想改 | 
| [27:06] | He really wants to be there for them. | 他希望自己能让孩子依靠 | 
| [27:08] | And who else does he have, you know? | 他还有谁呢? | 
| [27:10] | And, what, I’m supposed to watch him go to jail | 难道要我看着他坐牢吗? | 
| [27:12] | or worse? No. | – 或者可能更糟 – 是不该 | 
| [27:13] | Yeah, no. | 当然不应该 | 
| [27:16] | I mean, he’s their dad. | 他是孩子们的父亲啊 | 
| [27:21] | We’re gonna–we’re gonna figure something out. | 我们 我们来想办法 | 
| [27:25] | Don’t say yes if you don’t want to, really. | 要是不行 就别答应 真的 | 
| [27:28] | Don’t feel like you have to do this right now. | 别觉得自己有义务帮我 | 
| [27:29] | No, it’s important. | 不 这事很重要 | 
| [27:31] | It’s important. I get it. | 非常重要 我心里有数 | 
| [27:33] | Of course I’ll help. | 我当然会帮你 | 
| [27:35] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 | 
| [27:36] | Of course. | 哪的话 | 
| [27:44] | This is a disaster. | 简直是个灾难 | 
| [27:47] | They are conferring in there | 他们在协商呢 | 
| [27:49] | and wanted to do that without me there. | 还要私下里谈 | 
| [27:54] | Crosby, we can’t do that again. | Crosby 不能再这样了 | 
| [27:56] | We can’t lose it in front of the clients, okay? | 不可以在客户面前失态 | 
| [27:58] | And you can’t kick me out of the control booth. | 你不能把我赶出控制间 | 
| [28:00] | Okay, you know what, that’s the least | 这不是我们现在该担心的 | 
| [28:01] | of our worries right now. | 我们现在的担心。 | 
| [28:03] | Well, maybe to you, but to me, it’s of vital concern, okay? | 对我来说 这就是我现在担心的 | 
| [28:05] | We are business partners. We’re not just brothers, okay? | 我们是生意搭档 不仅仅是兄弟 | 
| [28:07] | – We can’t bring that– – Look, you got to be sensitive. | – 不能把两者 – 听着 你得有点反应 | 
| [28:09] | We are failing in there. Do you understand that? | 这都到了生死关头了 你还说那个 | 
| [28:11] | You need to see what’s going on here. | 你自己过来看看 | 
| [28:21] | I don’t know, man. He hasn’t liked a single take. | 没有一次他是满意的 | 
| [28:23] | I don’t know what’s wrong. | 不知道哪出错了 | 
| [28:25] | You know, I’ve done this 100 times. | 这行我混了这么久 | 
| [28:26] | Maybe it’s not you. Maybe it’s them. | 也许不是你 是他们的问题 | 
| [28:33] | You guys taking a little break? | 要去休息下? | 
| [28:35] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [28:37] | We’re done for the day. | 今天就到这吧 | 
| [28:41] | See you tomorrow. | 明儿见 | 
| [28:42] | We’ll be in touch. | 到时联系 | 
| [28:48] | Well, I think we were probably just fired. | 我们被炒了 | 
| [29:06] | ♪ then we ♪ | ♪然后我们♪ | 
| [29:08] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [29:09] | – Mark. – Yeah? | – 嗯? | 
| [29:11] | Seth’s gonna go into rehab, he told me. | Seth会去戒酒所 他告诉我的 | 
| [29:15] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [29:17] | Um… | 嗯… 为他们 | 
| [29:19] | Well, that’s good. | 这是好事 | 
| [29:21] | That’s great. Yeah. | – 非常好 – 嗯 | 
| [29:22] | And great for your kids too. | 对孩子来说也是好事 | 
| [29:24] | Yeah, I think he’s really trying to be there | 嗯 他真的很努力想做个好爸爸 | 
| [29:26] | for them. | 。 | 
| [29:28] | What does that mean? For you, I mean? | 你说这些是什么意思? | 
| [29:31] | Is he trying to be there for you too? | 他也要回到你身边吗? | 
| [29:35] | I’ll see him through it. | 我会见他 帮他 | 
| [29:38] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [29:41] | What do you think of that? | 你有什么想法? | 
| [29:44] | I don’t know. I understand why you… | 不知道 我理解为什么你 | 
| [29:48] | need to get involved, and I-I mean, | 你要插手 我 我是说 | 
| [29:52] | I would expect nothing less of you. | 这也是你该做的 | 
| [29:56] | But? | 但是? | 
| [29:59] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 | 
| [30:22] | Good morning. | 早 | 
| [30:23] | Good morning. | 早 | 
| [30:25] | Well, what’s the word? Are we fired yet? | 你昨天怎么说来着? 我们被炒了? | 
| [30:28] | Yeah, I don’t think they’re coming back, Adam. | 嗯 他们应该不会回来了 Adam | 
| [30:34] | That how they do it? They just don’t show up? | 他们就这样? 不出现就算完了? | 
| [30:36] | Is that how we’re gonna get fired? | 我们就是这样得知被炒? | 
| [30:38] | No, maybe they’ll call us | 不 可能会来电话 | 
| [30:39] | or they’ll probably just send an assistant down | 或者派个助理来 | 
| [30:41] | to grab all their equipment. | 拿走所有的设备 | 
| [30:43] | I mean– I mean, ugh. | 我是说 | 
| [30:47] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? | 
| [30:50] | Oh, man. | 天 | 
| [30:54] | All right, well, | 好吧 | 
| [30:57] | so that’s it then. | 那就这样了 | 
| [31:01] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [31:03] | I feel like I let you down and your whole family | 感觉自己让你和家人失望了 | 
| [31:07] | and the new baby. [Mutters] | 还有宝宝 | 
| [31:09] | We’ll get other musicians in here to record. | 会找到下一个客户来录音的 | 
| [31:12] | We weren’t ready. | 以前没准备好 | 
| [31:15] | But you know what we did? | 但你知道我们做到了什么? | 
| [31:17] | We gave it our all. | 我们全力以赴了 | 
| [31:19] | And that’s all anybody can do ever. | 每个人都可以做到 | 
| [31:22] | Learn from your mistakes. | 从失败中吸取教训 | 
| [31:25] | We hit a little bump. | 在哪摔倒在哪爬起来 | 
| [31:28] | – What’s this? – Well, I got this | – 这是什么? – 我买的 | 
| [31:30] | so that we could toast wrapping up this job. | 为了庆祝生意红火的 | 
| [31:33] | Guess we’re just having it a little earlier | 提前一点庆祝也可以啊 | 
| [31:35] | than I thought we would. | 比我想的要多。 | 
| [31:38] | To the lemonade stand. | 敬汽水摊 | 
| [31:39] | To the Luncheonette. | 敬便餐录音室 | 
| [31:41] | Yo. | 哟。 | 
| [31:43] | – Good morning. – Hi. | 早上好啊 | 
| [31:45] | – What’s up, guys? – How are ya? | – 好吗? – 好呀 | 
| [31:46] | – All right. – You guys ready | – 很好 – 准备好 | 
| [31:47] | to hit it again? Any time you want. | – 再来一次吗? – 随时都可以 | 
| [31:49] | We’re ready to go. Yesterday was kind of | – 准备好了 – 昨天有点 | 
| [31:51] | like a suck ass day, man. Yeah. | – 不太顺利啊 – 嗯 | 
| [31:52] | [Overlapping statements] | [重叠语句] | 
| [31:53] | I was kind of caught up in trying | 总想着找Janis的感觉 | 
| [31:55] | to do it like Janis, | 像Janis那样做, | 
| [31:56] | and I really wasn’t feeling that. | 但真没找着 | 
| [31:58] | But I found this other approach to it. | 但我想了一个接近这感觉的办法 | 
| [31:59] | Erma Franklin’s version. | 用Erma Franklin的版本 | 
| [32:01] | – Have you ever heard that? – Yeah, yeah. | – 听过吗? – 听过 | 
| [32:03] | – It’s a little more soul. – Exactly. | – 有点灵魂乐的感觉 – 没错 | 
| [32:05] | – Yeah, yeah. – It’s my thing, | – 对吧 – 正好是我擅长的 | 
| [32:06] | so we’ll try that today. | 今天就试这个 | 
| [32:08] | – That’s gonna be good. – All right, cool, | – 会很好听的 – 好 行 | 
| [32:09] | so I’ll see y’all in there. Yeah. | – 里面见 – 好 | 
| [32:10] | – All right. Cool. – Peace. | – 行 – 好类 | 
| [32:11] | Good to see you, gentlemen. | 很高兴见到你们 | 
| [32:16] | – Oh, man. Listen to me. – Yeah. | – 听我说 – 说 | 
| [32:18] | Don’t worry about my family here ever, okay? | 别担心我家人 | 
| [32:22] | We are business partners here. That is not your responsibility. | 我们是生意伙伴 他们不是你的责任 | 
| [32:24] | You just got to go in there and make great music. | 你就进去把音乐做好就成了 | 
| [32:28] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [32:29] | All right. Kick ass. | 好 搞定他们 | 
| [32:37] | Yeah, hold on. | 稍微等下 | 
| [32:39] | Hey, Adam. Yeah. | – 嗯 | 
| [32:40] | I need you, man. | 你来一下 | 
| [32:49] | – [Grumbles] – Oh. | -[咕r]-哦。 | 
| [32:51] | No way. She’s really out, right? | 不可能吧 她睡着啦 | 
| [32:53] | She is knocked out. | 完全睡过去了 | 
| [32:54] | – Hey. – Hi. | 嘿 嗨 | 
| [32:56] | – Oh, wait a minute – She’s asleep. | – 等下 – 她睡了 | 
| [32:57] | I got to propose a toast here if you don’t mind. | 我要说两句 别介意 | 
| [33:01] | – Get ready. – Kristina and Nora. | – 准备 准备 – 敬Kristina和Nora | 
| [33:02] | Okay, they’re not here. | 虽然她们不在 | 
| [33:04] | And to Adam and Crosby and their new business venture. | 还有Adam和Crosby 祝他们生意兴隆 | 
| [33:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [33:10] | And to the rest of ’em. | 还有其他所有人 | 
| [33:11] | There’s other people, but they’re irrelevant. | 干脆带上全世界人好了 | 
| [33:12] | [Laughter] | [笑声] | 
| [33:14] | Thank you for dinner in advance. | 谢谢邀请我们来吃饭 | 
| [33:16] | – You’re welcome. Oh. – I didn’t know | – 客气 – 还要敬酒给缺席的人啊 | 
| [33:17] | about the absent people toast. | 关于缺席的人敬酒。 | 
| [33:19] | Yeah. That’s a whole side of him… | 是的。 那是他的一面… | 
| [33:21] | So Sydney was really, really wiped out. | Sydney真就睡了啊 | 
| [33:24] | I’m so hungry. | 我饿死了 | 
| [33:25] | – By the way… – It’s softball. | – 我说一下啊 – 打垒球累了嘛 | 
| [33:27] | She told me about the thing, | 她告诉我了 | 
| [33:29] | and we are happy, more than happy, | 我们很开心 乐于言表 | 
| [33:31] | to help out. Oh. Yeah. | 帮住你 | 
| [33:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯嗯 | 
| [33:35] | – Anyway, we’re… – What? | – 不管怎么说 – 什么? | 
| [33:39] | Huh? | 嗯? | 
| [33:41] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [33:42] | Nothing, Mom. Nothing. | 没事 妈妈 没事 | 
| [33:43] | It’s a secret. Is it a secret? | 是秘密? 不能说? | 
| [33:45] | Seems like it. | 看起来是哦 | 
| [33:46] | Come on. | 说啦 | 
| [33:47] | Oh, there is something going on. | 肯定有事啦 | 
| [33:49] | What’s happening? This is junior high. | – 到底怎么了? – 感觉回到了初中 | 
| [33:50] | No, I want to know what’s going on. | 我想知道 | 
| [33:51] | What’s up? | 说吧 | 
| [33:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [33:54] | Mom and Dad, | 爸 妈 | 
| [33:55] | Joel and Julia are giving me money | Joel和Julia借钱给我 | 
| [33:57] | to put Seth in rehab. | 让Seth进戒毒所 | 
| [34:03] | Are you kidding? | 搞笑吧? | 
| [34:06] | No. | 没有 | 
| [34:11] | Why? I mean…wait a minute. | 为什么啊? 我说 等一下 | 
| [34:14] | Dad, this is how I’m handling it. | 爸 这就是我想的办法 | 
| [34:16] | What the hell did he ever do for you? | 你上辈子欠他啊? | 
| [34:18] | You’re kidding, right? | 你们搞笑吧? | 
| [34:21] | I mean, after we talked, Sarah. This is what you’re– | 我们不是都谈过了嘛 Sarah 你不是说 | 
| [34:24] | he didn’t ask you for money? | 他没找你要钱吗? | 
| [34:25] | Julia, you can’t give this guy money. | Julia 别借这家伙钱 | 
| [34:27] | Zeek. | Zeek。 | 
| [34:29] | That’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [34:34] | I respect that you’re trying to protect your family. | 你想保护家人 我尊重这一点 | 
| [34:37] | I understand that. I do. | 我能理解 真的 | 
| [34:40] | But you have to respect the decision | 但你必须要尊重 | 
| [34:42] | that my sister-in-law made here. | 我小姨子的决定 | 
| [34:46] | You raised two smart, wonderful girls. | 你养了两个聪明 美丽的女儿 | 
| [34:50] | And this one, I mean, she’s opened her heart here. | 这个女儿 有一颗宽大的心 | 
| [34:54] | And anytime you do that, it’s the right choice. | 只要你是想帮人 都是正确的选择 | 
| [34:58] | And, you know what, even if you’re not comfortable with it, | 就算你看不惯 | 
| [35:04] | we’re gonna give money to whoever we want. | 我们有权借任何人钱 | 
| [35:08] | And we’re gonna adopt from whomever we want | 我们有权领养任何人的孩子 | 
| [35:14] | however we want. | 用什么方法都行 | 
| [35:19] | And you’re gonna have to be okay with that. | 你必须接受 | 
| [35:26] | ♪ You’re out on the street ♪ | ♪你在街上♪ | 
| [35:29] | ♪ looking good ♪ | ♪看起来不错♪ | 
| [35:31] | ♪ looking real good, baby ♪ | ♪看起来真不错,宝贝♪ | 
| [35:33] | ♪ and you know deep down in your heart ♪ | ♪你知道你内心深处的♪ | 
| [35:35] | ♪ that it ain’t right ♪ | ♪不正确♪ | 
| [35:37] | ♪ oh, you ain’t right, darling ♪ | ♪哦,你不对,亲爱的♪ | 
| [35:39] | ♪ but you never, never, never hear me ♪ | ♪但是你永远也永远不会听到我的声音♪ | 
| [35:41] | ♪ when I cry at night ♪ | ♪当我晚上哭泣时♪ | 
| [35:43] | ♪ ooh ♪ | ♪哦♪ | 
| [35:44] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [35:45] | ♪ I tell myself ♪ | ♪我告诉自己♪ | 
| [35:47] | ♪ that I can no longer stand the pain ♪ | ♪我再也受不了了♪ | 
| [35:51] | ♪ but when you hold me in your arms ♪ | ♪但是当你抱住我的时候♪ | 
| [35:54] | ♪ I sing it all over again ♪ | ♪我又唱了一遍♪ | 
| [35:57] | ♪ I want you to come on ♪ | ♪我要你加油♪ | 
| [35:59] | ♪ come on ♪ | ♪来吧♪ | 
| [36:01] | ♪ come on, baby ♪ | ♪来吧,宝贝♪ | 
| [36:04] | ♪ take it ♪ | ♪接受♪ | 
| [36:05] | ♪ take another little piece of my heart, now, baby ♪ | ♪现在,让我的心再动一动,宝贝♪ | 
| [36:09] | ♪ and break it ♪ | ♪打破它♪ | 
| [36:10] | ♪ break another little bit ♪ | ♪再打破一点♪ | 
| [36:12] | ♪ of my heart now, honey ♪ | 我心中的♪亲爱的♪ | 
| [36:14] | ♪ hey ♪ ♪ have a ♪ | ♪嘿♪♪ | 
| [36:16] | ♪ have another little piece of my heart now, baby ♪ | ♪宝贝,我现在再有一点心动♪ | 
| [36:21] | ♪ you know you got it ♪ | ♪你知道你知道的♪ | 
| [36:24] | ♪ if it makes you feel good ♪ | ♪如果能让您感觉良好♪ | 
| [36:27] | ♪ take it ♪ | ♪接受♪ | 
| [36:28] | ♪ take another little piece ♪ | ♪再拍一小片♪ 宝贝,现在我的心 | 
| [36:29] | ♪ of my heart now, baby ♪ | ♪ | 
| [36:32] | ♪ have a ♪ | ♪有一个♪ | 
| [36:34] | ♪ have another little piece ♪ | ♪再来一小块♪ 宝贝,现在我的心 | 
| [36:35] | ♪ of my heart now, baby ♪ | ♪ | 
| [36:38] | ♪ and take it ♪ | ♪接受它♪ | 
| [36:39] | ♪ take another little piece ♪ | ♪再拍一小片♪ 宝贝,现在我的心 | 
| [36:41] | ♪ of my heart now, baby ♪ | ♪ | 
| [36:44] | ♪ have a ♪ | ♪有一个♪ | 
| [36:46] | ♪ have another little piece of my heart now, baby ♪ | ♪宝贝,我现在再有一点心动♪ | 
| [36:49] | ♪ take it ♪ | ♪接受♪ | 
| [36:51] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [36:53] | ♪ take a little piece of me ♪ | ♪带我一小块♪ | 
| [36:56] | ♪ have a ♪ | ♪有一个♪ | 
| [36:57] | ♪ break my heart again ♪ | ♪再次伤心♪ | 
| [37:00] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [37:02] | ♪ you know you got it ♪ | ♪你知道你知道的♪ | 
| [37:04] | ♪ if it makes you feel good ♪ | ♪如果能让您感觉良好♪ | 
| [37:07] | ♪ yeah ♪ | ♪是的♪ | 
| [37:10] | [Applause] Ah. | [鼓掌]嗯。 | 
| [37:11] | Great. | 太好了。 | 
| [37:12] | [Cheers and applause] | [欢呼和掌声] | 
| [37:14] | Come on. | 加油。 | 
| [37:16] | Yeah, we got that. | 搞定咯 | 
| [37:27] | Nora, come on, burp, honey. | Nora 来吧 打个嗝 亲爱的 | 
| [37:28] | Can you burp? [Murmurs] | 会吗? | 
| [37:37] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [37:39] | Hi. | 嗨。 | 
| [37:41] | – You’re up. – I’m up. | – 你起来啦 – 嗯 | 
| [37:43] | – I’m sort of up. – Ah. | 还没睡醒呢 | 
| [37:46] | I’m finally finished. | 总算搞完了 | 
| [37:49] | Honey, it was great. | 亲爱的 一切都棒极了 | 
| [37:51] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [37:52] | – She didn’t burp. – I got her. | – 她没打嗝 – 我接住了 | 
| [37:53] | So try to get her to burp a little bit. | 让她赶紧打嗝 | 
| [37:55] | – Honey, it was fantastic. – Good job. | – 亲爱的 太不可思了 – 干得不错 | 
| [37:56] | I think this recording studio is going to work, you know. | 这录音室绝对能成 | 
| [37:58] | – I think so. – All right. | – 嗯 – 好吧 | 
| [38:00] | – I gotta go lay down. – All right. I got her. | – 我要去躺一会 – 好 我来搞她 | 
| [38:01] | – I got to lay down. – Oh. | 我要睡个回笼觉 | 
| [38:04] | Just for a little bit. | 就一会 | 
| [38:06] | I got her honey. Get some rest. | 我搞定 你休息吧 | 
| [38:12] | Come on. | 赶紧的 | 
| [38:15] | – [Burps] – Ah. | -[打ps]-啊。 | 
| [38:17] | There we go. | 这就对了嘛 | 
| [38:18] | You mind if I use this? | 我用下你不介意吧? | 
| [38:23] | See if we can get some sleep, huh? | 我们一起睡一会吧 | 
| [38:24] | ♪ And you can’t live ♪ | ♪你无法生存♪ | 
| [38:28] | ♪ for dying ♪ | ♪快死了♪ | 
| [38:32] | ♪ that running is running ♪ | ♪跑步正在跑步♪ | 
| [38:36] | ♪ and there’s no rest ♪ | ♪没有休息♪ | 
| [38:39] | ♪ for the weary ♪ | ♪为疲倦的♪ | 
| [38:42] | Haddie. | 哈迪。 | 
| [38:45] | [Laughs] | [笑] | 
| [38:47] | Mm-hmm. I’m awake. I’m just laying here. | 我醒了 躺着在而已 | 
| [38:49] | [Sighs] | [叹气] | 
| [38:52] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [38:56] | ♪ they rise with me ♪ | ♪他们和我一起起来♪ | 
| [39:00] | ♪ and fall with me ♪ | ♪和我一起堕落♪ | 
| [39:02] | I read your essay. | 我看了你的论文 | 
| [39:05] | We don’t have to talk about it. | 没必要聊这个啦 | 
| [39:06] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 | 
| [39:08] | It’s awesome. | 写得很好 | 
| [39:09] | It’s really, really awesome. | 真的非常好 | 
| [39:14] | [Laughs] I’m glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 | 
| [39:17] | You should be really proud of yourself. | 你该为自己自豪哦 | 
| [39:18] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:20] | I feel good about myself. | 感觉不赖 | 
| [39:22] | Do you have notes? | 有什么建议吗? | 
| [39:23] | I don’t really have any notes. | 还真没有 | 
| [39:26] | – No. – Not a note. | – 没有啊 – 嗯 | 
| [39:28] | Not even one. It’s that good. | 一个都没 你就写得这么好 | 
| [39:33] | I’m sorry it took me so long to read it, you know. | 抱歉耽搁了这么久才读完 | 
| [39:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [39:39] | Sorry that I got upset. | 抱歉耍小性子了 | 
| [39:40] | I guess I just miss you a little bit. | 想你在我身边的日子了 | 
| [39:45] | I miss you too, kiddo. | 我也一样 孩子 | 
| [39:50] | Oh, babe. | 宝贝 | 
| [39:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [39:56] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [40:00] | A lot. | 非常爱 | 
| [40:02] | [Speaks indistinctly] | [含糊其词] | 
| [40:04] | – ♪ Good-bye, little sky ♪ | -♪再见,小小的天空♪ | 
| [40:06] | The alarm didn’t go off yet, right? | 闹钟还没想吧? | 
| [40:09] | A few more minutes. | 多眯一会 | 
| [40:13] | [Indistinct chatter] | [In不清] | 
| [40:18] | – Do you like mango? – I hope. | – 你喜欢芒果? – 希望吧 | 
| [40:20] | I’ve never actually eaten it, so… | 从来没吃过 | 
| [40:22] | My mom’s allergic to mango. | 我妈对芒果过敏 | 
| [40:23] | I mean, I’m not. | 我可以吃 | 
| [40:25] | Should we– do we want these? | 要加这些吗? | 
| [40:27] | I don’t know. Do you like blueberries? | 不知道 你喜欢蓝莓吗? | 
| [40:29] | I mean, we may as well, right? | 也许会啊 | 
| [40:30] | Just for the color. Yes. | – 就当是为了外观好了 – 嗯 | 
| [40:32] | – All right. – That’s gonna be | – 好的 – 这会是一大杯蓝色的奶昔哦 | 
| [40:34] | one big, blue smoothie. | 一大块蓝色冰沙。 | 
| [40:35] | – Yeah. – Okay, so we have blueberries, | – 嗯 – 有蓝莓 | 
| [40:38] | bananas, mango, yogurt, | 香蕉 芒果 酸奶 | 
| [40:40] | and we need… | 还需要 | 
| [40:42] | A bowl of fresh strawberries. | 一大碗新鲜的草莓 | 
| [40:49] | ♪ I won’t tell a soul ♪ | ♪我不会告诉灵魂的♪ | 
| [40:53] | ♪ I won’t shed a tear ♪ | ♪我不会流泪♪ | 
| [40:57] | ♪ and we’ll drive soft and steady ♪ | ♪我们会稳步前进♪ | 
| [41:01] | ♪ till the sun gives in ♪ | ♪直到太阳降临♪ | 
| [41:04] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [41:06] | ♪ I’ll keep you warm ♪ | ♪我会让你温暖♪ | 
| [41:09] | ♪ till the sun gives in ♪ | 直到太阳降临 | 
| [41:11] | This can’t be about me. She can’t get me in trouble. | 肯定不是找我麻烦 | 
| [41:12] | I don’t even live here. | 我都不住这 | 
| [41:13] | I mean, I am nervous, though. | 但还是有点紧张 | 
| [41:15] | What did you do, you perv? Nothing. | – 你干了什么? 小捣蛋鬼 – 没干什么呀 | 
| [41:16] | Did you do something wrong? | 是不是犯错了? | 
| [41:17] | Hey, I made eye contact, took your advice. | 我看了她的眼睛 采纳了你的意见 | 
| [41:22] | – How did it go? – It went well. | – 结果? – 很不错 | 
| [41:24] | – Did you get a kiss? – To say the least. Yeah. | – 亲亲啦? – 差不多吧 | 
| [41:26] | My little brother got a big kiss. | 我的萌小弟拿下了一个大亲亲 | 
| [41:28] | Maybe that’s what she called the meeting for. | 说不定她找我们来就是为这事 | 
| [41:31] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [41:33] | Hi, son. | 儿子 | 
| [41:36] | [Sighs] | [叹气] | 
| [41:37] | It’s been a long time coming. | 有很长一段时间了 | 
| [41:41] | I know that, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 | 
| [41:46] | But your mom’s helped me come to an important decision | 在你们母亲的帮助下 我做了一个人生很重要的决定 | 
| [41:49] | in my life, | 在我生命中, | 
| [41:51] | and I want to tell you about it. | 我想亲口告诉你们 | 
| [41:54] | I’m gonna go to rehab, | 我会去戒酒 | 
| [41:56] | and I know it’s gonna be a long, hard road. | 这会是一条很长 很难走的路 | 
| [42:01] | It’s gonna be difficult. | 异常艰巨 | 
| [42:04] | But I’m gonna do it. | 但我会去 | 
| [42:09] | And I need your support. | 我需要你们的支持 | 
| [42:14] | And we can get through this. | 作为一家人 | 
| [42:19] | As a family. | 我们能熬过去的 | 
| [42:21] | ♪ The rising tide ♪ | ♪涨潮♪ | 
| [42:26] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [42:27] | ♪ the rising tide ♪ | ♪涨潮♪ | 
| [42:30] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [42:33] | == sync, corrected by elderman == | ==同步,已通过 elderman更正== |