时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Looks like we’re gonna have to let another pediatrician, huh? | 看样子是要换个儿科医生了? |
[00:03] | Didn’t we agree that we were seeing people? | 不是说好了各自能约会吗? |
[00:05] | You can keep dating him, but we have to get another doctor. | 你可以继续跟他约会 但必须另外找个医生 |
[00:10] | I’m gonna go to rehab, | – 爸爸 – 我会去戒酒 |
[00:11] | and we can get through this. As a family. | 我们能熬过去的 一家人齐心就行 |
[00:15] | – Hi. – I just want you to know | 告诉你一声 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna send in my college essay. | 我要寄大学申请论文了 |
[00:19] | I just don’t want you to freak out. | 事先告诉你 别到时候又说我 |
[00:20] | – No, no, no– – thank you so much | – 不 不 不 – 谢谢你 |
[00:21] | for doing everything you do here. | 为这个家牺牲那么多 |
[00:22] | Okay, I’m leaving. Good luck. | 我走了 好运 |
[00:24] | If you still want to have my baby, you can have it. | 如果孩子你们还想要 我同意 |
[00:30] | Okay, who wants chocolate chip pancakes? | 谁想要巧克力脆皮煎饼? |
[00:32] | Yummy yum! Hot and chocolaty. | 可好吃咯! 热腾腾的 甜甜的哦 |
[00:34] | I want some. Can I eat ’em in front of the TV? | 我要 能边看电视边吃吗? |
[00:36] | No, you may not eat them in front of the TV. | 不行 |
[00:38] | We’re having a very special breakfast | 我们要一起吃个特别的早餐 |
[00:40] | for a very special day. Eating them in front of the TV | – 因为今天很特别 – 边看电视边吃 |
[00:42] | would make it even more special. We’re eating together | – 会更加特别的 – 一家人一起吃 |
[00:43] | as a family, okay? | 作为一个家庭,好吗?
我知道我必须处理的 |
[00:44] | Whoa, are you having people over after we leave? | 我们上学去后 你们有客人来? |
[00:46] | No, this is for us, just the family. Have a seat. | 没 给大家准备的 坐吧 |
[00:48] | This is exactly the kind of crap | 我就知道会摊上这种烂事 |
[00:50] | that I knew I’d have to deal with. | 。 |
[00:51] | What happened, honey? What’s wrong? | 怎么了? 出什么事了? |
[00:53] | Oh, this very large, very expensive piece of equipment | 大型的 昂贵的仪器零部件 |
[00:56] | is supposed to be at the studio today between 11:00 and 2:00, | 该在今天11点2点之间抵达录音室 |
[00:58] | and these jackass moving guys say it supposed to be there | 那个混蛋货运小子却说 |
[01:00] | between 8:00 and 11:00. They’re there now. | 时间是8点到11点 那东西都到了 |
[01:01] | Okay, Adam. She can understand the word “jackass.” | 注意点 她听得懂的 |
[01:03] | – Oh, oh, honey, I’m so sorry. – No, she can’t. | – 亲爱的 爸爸说错话了 – 她能听懂个毛 |
[01:05] | These moving guys are aggravating your daddy. | 这些送货的把爸爸惹毛了 |
[01:06] | Yes, they have, and I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:08] | – It’s okay, daddy. – You’re not supposed to | – 没关心 爸爸 – 不要这样说话 |
[01:10] | talk to babies like that– it can lead to speech delay. | 小宝宝会照着学的 |
[01:11] | That’s what he did with you. | 看你就知道了 |
[01:12] | Haddie, not funny. | Haddie 少来啊 |
[01:14] | Honey, why is the table all set? | 亲爱的 这么隆重是干什么? |
[01:16] | Because we’re having a very special breakfast | 因为我们要吃个特别的早餐 |
[01:18] | for a very special day. | 今天很特别 |
[01:20] | – I– – Does anybody know | – 我 – 来吧 |
[01:21] | why it’s a very special day? Haddie, help me out. | – 谁知道为什么今天很特别? – Haddie 帮帮我 |
[01:23] | I wouldn’t know. It’s your question. | 找我干什么 她问你的 |
[01:24] | I don’t know what it is. What is it? | 不知道 今天什么日子? |
[01:25] | Nora’s turning 5-1/2-weeks old today. | Nora5半周大咯 |
[01:27] | That’s not a significant passage of time. | 这有什么重要的 |
[01:28] | Right. Max, it is, because Dr. Prestidge said | Max 这很重要 Prestidge医生说 |
[01:31] | that at 5 1/2 weeks, Nora can mix with the unwashed public, | 这个时间 Nora就可以待在有很多人的地方了 |
[01:34] | and so we’re having pancake breakfast. | 所以 要吃巧克力煎饼 |
[01:35] | – Good girl. – But honey, | – 好姑娘 – 亲爱的 |
[01:36] | I gotta get to work, I’m sorry. | 我要去上班了 抱歉 |
[01:38] | You mean you’re not gonna eat? I gotta go | – 你不吃了? – 要走了 |
[01:39] | meet these moving guys. I love you guys. | 去收货 爱大家哈 |
[01:40] | – Honey, we haven’t even– – See you later. I gotta go. | – 亲爱的 我们还没 – 回头见 走了 |
[01:41] | I gotta deal with this. I love you, honey. | 不能让人等啊 爱你 亲爱的 |
[01:42] | You, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:44] | Okay. Special day. Guess what? We’re all gonna eat together. | 特别的日子 我们要一起吃饭 |
[01:48] | Me, you, Haddie, and Nora. | 我 你 Haddie 还有Nora |
[01:50] | My three special kids on this special, special day. Okay? | 跟3个宝贝一起共享特别的日子 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry, that’s Jen. | 抱歉 Jen来了 |
[01:55] | I have to go to a student counsel meeting. | 学生会那边有事要处理 |
[01:57] | – Okay. All right. – Ooh, don’t cry. | – 好吧 走吧 – 别哭嘛 |
[01:58] | Please don’t cry. Bye, honey. | – 你真爱哭 – 再见 亲爱的 |
[01:59] | Now dad’s gone–can I just go eat in front of the TV? | 老爸走了 我能边看电视边吃吗? |
[02:02] | – Sure. Go ahead. – I’m just gonna go | – 好 去吧 – 至少我留下了 |
[02:03] | eat in front of the TV. | 在电视前吃饭。 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:06] | We’re gonna have some pancakes. | 我们娘俩吃煎饼咯 |
[02:09] | – ♪ I watch my own shadows ♪ – Just get fatter and fatter. | 长得胖胖的 |
[02:32] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[02:34] | It is not what it looks like. | 不是你看到的那样 |
[02:36] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 |
[02:38] | I know I’m slacking, but this power is greater than me. | 我偷懒了 但这家伙完全不管 |
[02:40] | I gotta eat. I do understand. | – 我就想吃 – 我明白啦 |
[02:42] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我帮你保密 |
[02:43] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[02:45] | – I had such crazy cravings. – Oh, right? | – 我那时也疯狂爱吃 – 是吗? |
[02:51] | Oh, my God, you’re eating Sushi. | 天 你在吃寿司啊 |
[02:53] | I know, 8:00 a.m. Sushi. So gross, right? | 是啦 早8点就吃 太闹心了 是吧? |
[02:57] | And yet, it’s so good. | 可感觉好好哦 |
[02:59] | Mmm! | 嗯! |
[03:02] | How’s it been? | 怎么样? |
[03:03] | Um, it’s harder than I thought it was gonna be. | 比我想的要难 |
[03:06] | – I almost bailed the first week. – Really? | – 差点第一周就落跑了 – 真的? |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:09] | Dr. Patrick did not tell me that. | Patrick医生没告诉我这个 |
[03:12] | You been talking to Dr. Patrick? | 你跟Patrick医生有联系? |
[03:13] | Yeah. I call him. | 嗯 我打给他的 |
[03:17] | Every day. | 每天都打 |
[03:18] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[03:20] | Well, he wouldn’t know, ’cause bailing on a program’s | 我肯定不会说的 落跑这种想法 |
[03:23] | not something you share with your counselor. | 肯定不会跟顾问分享的 |
[03:24] | Guess not. | 也是 |
[03:27] | So what made you stay? | 什么让你留下了? |
[03:30] | You. | 你 |
[03:33] | I mean, if I’m gonna be honest, | 如果说老实话 |
[03:35] | which they tell me is part of the recovery program, | 这是康复的一个过程 |
[03:38] | it was you, and I hated you for it. | 你也在内 我会恨你 |
[03:43] | Well, go ahead and hate me, | 那就恨吧 |
[03:46] | just stay sober. | 保持清醒就行 |
[03:50] | I know it’s gonna take a long time to earn your forgiveness, | 我知道要得到你的原谅 还需要很长的时间 |
[03:52] | but I’m gonna try. | 但我要努力去争取 |
[03:55] | ‘Cause I want this. | 因为我想要这样做 |
[03:57] | I mean, for the first time in my life, I want it. | 这是头一次 在我生命里 我想要某样东西 |
[04:03] | Hey, Jasmine, we’re a little early. | Jasmine 早到了 |
[04:05] | I gotta get to the studio. | 我要赶去录音室 |
[04:11] | Good morning. | 早 |
[04:12] | Uh, you remember Dr. Prestidge. Joe. | – 还记得Prestidge医生吧 |
[04:16] | I mean you can– you can just call me Joe. | 你 你叫我Joe就行了 |
[04:21] | Good mornin’, Jabbar. | 早上好 Jabbar |
[04:22] | Hi, Dr. Joe. | 早 Joe医生 |
[04:27] | [Bob Dylan’s Forever Young] | [Bob Dylan的永远年轻 i> |
[04:28] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ |
[04:30] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ |
[04:32] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿你永远为别人做♪ |
[04:35] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ |
[04:37] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ |
[04:40] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ |
[04:42] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ |
[04:44] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[04:46] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | 翻/校/轴: 皮塔 |
[04:49] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[04:52] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ |
[04:54] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[04:56] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ |
[04:59] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ |
[05:01] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ |
[05:03] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[05:06] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪你可以留下来♪ |
[05:08] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[05:09] | ♪ Parenthood 3×07 ♪ Forced Family Fun Original Air Date on November 1, 2011 | ♪父母身份3×07♪ Force Family Fun Original Air日期:2011年11月1日 |
[05:12] | == sync, corrected by elderman == | ==同步,已通过 elderman ==纠正 |
[05:23] | 20 minutes early! | 来早了20分钟哈! |
[05:24] | Oh. What a fun surprise– | 真是没想到啊 |
[05:26] | you’re early for the first time in your life. | 这辈子头一次早到 |
[05:28] | Otherwise Jabbar wouldn’t have had a chance | 否则Jabbar哪来的机会 |
[05:30] | to say hi to Dr. Joe. | 跟医生打招呼呢 |
[05:32] | Why is the doctor here? Do I have to get a shot? | 医生来这做什么? 要给我打针? |
[05:34] | No, no, sweet– | 不不 亲爱的 |
[05:35] | Yeah, does he have to get a shot? | 就是说 他要打针吗? |
[05:36] | – No, no. – No, I was actually | – 不不 – 其实 |
[05:37] | out of coffee, | 我没咖啡喝了 |
[05:38] | you know, at my house, and I hear | 家里的喝完了 |
[05:39] | your mom makes a really excellent cup. | 听说你妈冲得很好喝 |
[05:42] | – Mmm. – Oh, okay. | 这样啊 |
[05:43] | I’m gonna go play with my Lego bricks. | 我去搭积木了 |
[05:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:47] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[05:49] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[05:51] | And, uh, you know, my stuff’s in the– | 我的东西在 |
[05:53] | – Yeah, it’s in–it’s– – Yeah, that’s good, yeah. | – 嗯 在 在 – 那就好了 |
[05:54] | Through, uh…That. | 自己去 拿吧 |
[05:56] | Yeah. I’m gonna take off, too. | 嗯 那我也走了 |
[05:58] | – Crosby– | -克罗斯比- |
[05:59] | Yeah, I already got coffee, so… | 咖啡我买过了 所以说 |
[06:02] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[06:06] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[06:08] | Hey, what’s in the bag? | 包里面是什么? |
[06:09] | Uh, doctor stuff. | 医生的东西 |
[06:11] | Gauze, band-aids, stuff like that. | 纱布 创口贴 这些东西 |
[06:14] | – Can I see? – Um, | 我能看看吗? |
[06:15] | He’s– Dr. Joe’s in a hurry, sweetie. | 他 Joe医生赶时间 亲爱的 |
[06:17] | Hey, is that a Tonka truck? | 那是唐卡车吗? (福特公司产的一种大脚四驱皮卡车) |
[06:18] | I got it for my birthday. | 生日礼物哦 |
[06:19] | You know what? We have something similar | 我们医院有跟这长得很像的 但远不如这个帅气呢 |
[06:21] | down at the hospital, but nowhere nearly as cool. | 在医院下来,但是没有哪个地方比这更酷。 |
[06:23] | Does the truck bed raise and lower? | 车厢能升降吗? |
[06:25] | Yeah, you wanna see? | 嗯 要看吗? |
[06:31] | Yeah. Let’s see what this baby can do. | 当然啦 秀秀这家伙的能耐 |
[06:34] | – Ready? – Yeah. | – 来咯? – 来 |
[06:38] | – Okay, ready? – Ready. | – 好了? – 好了 |
[06:39] | – Dump it on the floor. – On the floor? | – 倒到地上 – 地上? |
[06:41] | That’s definitely an option. | 这个提议好天才 |
[06:43] | – Spicy tuna or California? – Tuna. | – 香辣黑鲔还是加州卷? – 金枪鱼 |
[06:46] | I–or was it California? I don’t even know. | 我 可能是加州 我哪分辨得出来 |
[06:48] | – It doesn’t matter. – Yeah, it does. | – 这没所谓吧 – 当然有所谓 |
[06:49] | California’s cooked. | 加州那种是熟的 |
[06:51] | No, but it’s crab. She shouldn’t be eating crab | 那是螃蟹 她不该吃的 |
[06:52] | in any form. – Are you sure? | – 什么类型都不行 – 是吗? |
[06:54] | – Cooked, raw. – Really? | – 熟的 生的 – 真的? |
[06:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:56] | I think so. | 对啊 |
[06:57] | I don’t know. I never ate it because The Little Mermaid. | 不知道 我从没吃过 因为我喜欢<小美人鱼> |
[07:00] | That dancing crab killed it for me. | 看到那跳舞的螃蟹就够了 |
[07:01] | Right. Sebastian? | 哦 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[07:02] | I thought that was a lobster. | 那不是龙虾吗? |
[07:03] | No, he’s a crab. | 不 是螃蟹 |
[07:05] | What about lobster? | 那龙虾呢? |
[07:06] | – He was a crab. – No–sorry–I’m on– | – 他是螃蟹 – 不 抱歉 我 |
[07:09] | can she eat lobster? | 她能吃龙虾吗? |
[07:10] | – Googling it. – Yeah. | – 搜下 – 嗯 |
[07:12] | Get on it. | 查吧 |
[07:17] | Yup. Parasites, high Mercury levels. | 寄生虫 银含量很高 |
[07:20] | Yeah, you gotta talk to her. | 嗯 你得找她谈谈 |
[07:21] | – Is that weird? – No, | – 不妥吧? – 不会啊 |
[07:23] | It’s not gonna be weird, unless you make it weird. | 注意下说话方式就好了 |
[07:24] | You just be casual. | 表现得随意一些 |
[07:28] | Okay, I can be casual. | 嗯 我可以的 |
[07:34] | Let’s go see what big brother’s doing. | 去看看哥哥在干什么 |
[07:36] | – Let’s go see. – there he is. | 走 他在那 |
[07:39] | Hi, Max. | 嗨,最大。 |
[07:43] | Hey, Max, | 嗨,麦克斯, |
[07:44] | honey, Nora and I are gonna watch a movie. | 亲爱的 我和Nora打算看碟 |
[07:46] | You want to watch with us? | 你要一起吗? |
[07:48] | No. Rodney’s shedding his skin. | 不了 Rodney在换皮呢 |
[07:50] | Oh, very cool. | 那很好嘛 |
[07:52] | Maybe we could watch with you. No. | – 干脆我们看这个吧 – 不要 |
[07:53] | Rodney doesn’t like crowds. | Rodney不喜欢围观 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:56] | – Excuse me. – Hey, | 打扰咯 |
[07:57] | there’s Haddie. – Hi. Whoa, hello. | – 看呀 是Haddie – 你好呀 |
[07:59] | – Hi. Hi, big sister. | – Hi. 姐姐好 |
[08:01] | We’re gonna watch Mouse Hunt. You wanna watch? | 我们要看<捕鼠记> 你看吗? |
[08:02] | Uh, I have to go study. | 我要去学习了 |
[08:04] | Okay, well, it’s a school night. | 明天还要上课诶 |
[08:06] | – Did you ask dad? – Yeah, dad said it’s fine. | – 你问过你爸了吗? – 问过了 他说可以 |
[08:08] | I just can’t really study when you’re making so much noise. | 你们吵吵嚷嚷的 我没办法看书了 |
[08:11] | Really? I didn’t think that was a problem. | 是吗? 不觉得啊 |
[08:13] | – She’s just, you know, a baby. – No, no. | – 她是个宝宝嘛 – 不是 不是 |
[08:14] | I just don’t wanna have to stress out | 我学西班牙语不喜欢有人打扰嘛 |
[08:16] | about studying Spanish. Okay. | 关于学习西班牙语。 好的。 |
[08:17] | – Adios! – Adios. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[08:22] | Hey, Adam. | 嘿,亚当。 |
[08:26] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[08:29] | – Honey. – Yeah? | – 亲爱的 – 嗯? |
[08:31] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事啊 |
[08:32] | – What are you doing? – Oh, it’s just this band | – 你干什么呢? – 就一乐队嘛 |
[08:33] | that Crosby’s trying to get. | Crosby想签下来 |
[08:35] | It feels like nails being driven directly into my head. | 那音乐就像往我脑子里钉钉子 |
[08:37] | Oh. Okay, did you know Haddie’s having trouble studying | Haddie说不能安心看书 |
[08:39] | because of the baby? – Yeah, yeah. | – 因为宝宝太吵了 – 嗯嗯 说过 |
[08:41] | She’s 17. She has her own life. I think she’s just looking– | 她都17了 有自己的生活了 她就 |
[08:43] | things have been a little chaotic around here. | 家里这些天确实比较乱 |
[08:44] | We need a family night. | 我们要来个家庭之夜 |
[08:45] | This family is completely disconnected. | 这个家都快散了 |
[08:47] | We’re never home at the same time, | 你起床 我睡觉 你睡觉 我起床的 |
[08:49] | and when we are, we’re all in different rooms, and it’s crazy. | 等大家都在家了吧 都在各自房间 这样哪行啊 |
[08:51] | – We need a family fun night. – A family fun night? | – 我们要来个家庭开心之夜 – 家庭开心之夜? |
[08:54] | – Fun night, damn it! – Okay, okay, all right. | – 开心之夜 你聋啦! – 好好好 行行行 |
[08:55] | Yeah. Okay? | 是的 好的? |
[08:56] | – Family fun night, I’m in. – Fun. | – 家庭开心之夜 算上我 – 对嘛 |
[08:58] | Lookin’ forward to it. | 好期待哦 |
[09:01] | Gonna have fun! | 要好好开心下! |
[09:09] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[09:10] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[09:12] | Oh, uh, your mother set out a plate for you. | 你妈给你留饭了 |
[09:14] | You found it, huh? Yeah. | – 看来你找到了 – 嗯 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[09:18] | Hey, uh, | 嘿,嗯, |
[09:21] | she said that you went and saw Seth, right? | 她说你去看Seth了 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:28] | She said you’re gonna go see him tomorrow. | 说你明天还要去 |
[09:30] | That right? You’re gonna keep seeing this guy? | 是吗? 你还要继续见他? |
[09:34] | How many times are you gonna go see him? | 你还要去看他多少次? |
[09:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:42] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的。 |
[09:44] | Well, don’t you think it’s time to set some boundaries, Sarah? | 是不是该划清界限啊? Sarah |
[09:48] | I mean, this is how it always starts. | 一般都该这样开始 |
[09:55] | I am setting boundaries. | 我有划清界限啊 |
[10:12] | Okay, Roy Orbison, let me check your mic level. | 罗伊·奥比森 试下麦克风音量 |
[10:15] | Say something. | 说话 |
[10:16] | What should I say? | 该说什么呢? |
[10:18] | Uh, maybe count to three? | 倒数三下吧? |
[10:20] | Or no, no. You know what? Tell me a joke. | 算了 还是说个笑话吧 |
[10:22] | – Knock knock. – Who’s there? | – 砰砰 – 谁啊? |
[10:24] | Says. | 我 |
[10:26] | Says who? | 你是谁? |
[10:27] | Says me, that’s who. | 我是我 |
[10:29] | That’s a pretty– it’s a pretty good joke. | 这个 这个笑话真冷 |
[10:31] | Dr. Joe taught it to me. | Joe医生说给我听的 |
[10:34] | – When’d he teach you that? – This morning. | – 什么时候的事? – 今天早上啊 |
[10:37] | I used to think he was scary, | 我原来觉得他挺吓人的 但不是诶 |
[10:38] | but he’s not. | 但他不是。 |
[10:40] | We filled up my truck with Lego bricks | 我们把积木装满了卡车车厢 |
[10:42] | and made it dump all over my Ewok Village. | 然后用这些把伊沃克村庄夷平啦 电子游戏[帝国战争] |
[10:45] | It was so funny. | 相当好玩哦 |
[10:51] | – You want to sing? – Okay. | – 唱几句吧? – 好 |
[10:52] | ♪ My name’s Jabbar, and I got good hair ♪ | ♪我叫Jabbar,头发很好♪ |
[10:58] | – Morning, Zoe. – What’s up? Usual? | – 早啊 Zoe – 你好 老样子? |
[11:00] | Yes, that would be awesome. Here. | 嗯 可以 给 |
[11:02] | – Uh, right. Okay. – I’m ready. | – 好的 – 想喝了 |
[11:03] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[11:04] | Uh, I’m fat. Thanks for asking. | 肥了 谢谢关心 |
[11:06] | You don’t look it at all. | 完全看不出来 |
[11:07] | And yourself? | 你呢? |
[11:09] | – I’m well, thank you. – Mm, that wasn’t believable. | – 我很好 谢谢 – 我不相信 |
[11:11] | Well, I do have to talk to you about something, though, | 我确实有些事想找你谈谈 |
[11:13] | and it’s kind of awkward, ’cause it’s about the baby. | 有点别扭 是孩子的事 |
[11:17] | – So you were eating Sushi. – I know, spicy tuna rolls. | – 你昨个在吃寿司 – 嗯 香辣黑鲔卷 |
[11:18] | So good. Yeah. | – 好好吃 – 嗯 |
[11:20] | Um, but you can’t do that when you’re pregnant. | 但你怀孕了 不可以吃那些的 |
[11:23] | What, eat lunch for breakfast? Illegal. | 把午饭当早饭吃了? |
[11:25] | Eat Sushi. | 我是说寿司 |
[11:29] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[11:30] | Cooked crab and lobster are apparently okay in moderation, | 煮熟的蟹肉和虾肉适量食用是可以的 |
[11:33] | but, like, super- super-moderation. | 但一定要少量 |
[11:35] | This is just according to what I googled. | 我上网搜索过了 |
[11:36] | And, um, raw fish, you know, | 生鱼嘛 |
[11:38] | it should be probably avoided entirely, | 就完全不能碰 |
[11:41] | and lobster, too, and the crab, just to be safe. | 生虾肉 生蟹肉都是 |
[11:43] | You googled my eating habits? | 我吃什么你都要搜啊? |
[11:45] | Well, I wanted to make sure that I was right | 跟你提这事之前 |
[11:46] | before I brought it up, you know? | 我想确认一下自己是对的 |
[11:48] | And Joel didn’t remember, so, yeah, I googled it, and– | Joel不记得了 所以 我就查了 |
[11:50] | And you talked to your husband about what I’m eating. | 我吃什么你还跟你老公说? |
[11:53] | Joel. | 乔尔。 |
[11:55] | – No, hey– – Joel the fish expert. | Joel是鱼类专家 |
[11:56] | This is coming out wrong. | 我这样的方式不对 |
[11:57] | Okay, we couldn’t even remember, you know, | 我们不可能完全知道 |
[11:59] | all the things that you are or aren’t supposed to eat, | 你该吃什么 不该吃什么 |
[12:02] | so we don’t blame you at all for not knowing. | 不该因为你不知道就怪你 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | And “blame” is the wrong word there. | 不该说怪你 |
[12:06] | Thanks. Next. | 谢了 下一个 |
[12:08] | Hi, what can I get for you? | 想喝什么? |
[12:09] | Decaf, please. | 低咖 |
[12:21] | Thanks for comin’ in. We’ll give you a call. | 谢谢你过来 等通知吧 |
[12:24] | Hey. | Hey. |
[12:26] | Pop, what are you doin’ here? Everything okay? | 老爸 你来这儿干什么? 没事儿吧? |
[12:28] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能谈下吗? |
[12:29] | Yeah. Just, uh, just give me one minute, okay? | 可以 多等一下 |
[12:31] | Bianca? Bianca. | Bianca? 是你是吧 |
[12:32] | Uh, just head right in there, and we’ll– | 先进去吧 我们 |
[12:35] | we’ll be right with you. | 我们一会聊 |
[12:36] | – What’s goin’ on? – Well, | – 说吧 – 这个 |
[12:38] | – Can we go… – Are you okay? | – 能去 – 没事吧? |
[12:39] | Yeah, kinda. | 没什么大事 |
[12:41] | You know, Sarah has been | Sarah最近一直都有去看Seth |
[12:43] | callin’ rehab every day to check up on, uh, Seth. | 每天都要进行康复,以检查一下,呃,塞思。 |
[12:47] | – Mm-hmm. – And, uh, | 而且 |
[12:49] | yesterday she went to see him. | 昨天还去了 |
[12:50] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 |
[12:51] | And it’s just… Scarin’ the hell out of me, son. | 让我很后怕 儿子 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:57] | I hear you, Dad. That’s, uh… | 我明白了 爸 这个 |
[13:01] | But you know, it’s her business. We gotta let her… | 这是她的事 必须让她 |
[13:03] | do her thing here. – No, it’s– | – 自己处理 – 不行 这 |
[13:05] | no, it’s really my business. | 不 这事儿我得管 |
[13:07] | It’s family business. | 事关我的家人 |
[13:09] | You know, she’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿啊 |
[13:11] | You think about it, if something like this | 要是Haddie发生这事儿 |
[13:13] | were to happen to Haddie. You know? | 你会怎么想? |
[13:15] | How would you feel? What would you do? | 你什么感觉? 你会怎么办? |
[13:18] | Son, it just tears your heart out, I’m tellin’ ya. | 儿子 那肯定会让你心碎的 |
[13:20] | This guy’s responsible… | 这家伙从来不管她会怎么样 |
[13:24] | for what happened to her. | 她发生了什么事。 |
[13:25] | I mean, that’s why she’s back here, | 所以她才跑回来 |
[13:27] | and she starts to get her life back together again, | 她这才刚开始找回自己的生活 |
[13:30] | you know, everything starts to seem to be copasetic, | 所有一切都开始变好 |
[13:32] | and then this guy shows back up again, | 谁知这家伙又出现了 |
[13:38] | and, um, | ,还有,嗯,
你知道 |
[13:39] | and I don’t know what to say. I’m doin’ all the wrong things. | 我不知道该怎么说 他们所有人都怪我 |
[13:44] | – So you talked to her. – I ta– | – 你找她说了 – 我 |
[13:46] | yeah, I talked to her, and she just kinda shut me out. | 嗯 是的 她不理 |
[13:49] | – You know. – What can I do for you? | 我能怎么做? |
[13:51] | Would you talk to her? | 找她说说啊 |
[13:56] | I don’t know if it’ll do any good, but I’ll talk to her. | 好 但不保证管用 |
[14:00] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢了 Adam |
[14:01] | – Thank you. – All right, Pop. | – 谢谢 – 客气 爸 |
[14:10] | You know some of these applications | 这些履历简直惨不忍睹 |
[14:12] | are lookin’ pretty grim, you know. | 看起来很冷酷。 |
[14:13] | We might want to start havin’ a serious conversation | 看来要重新考虑接待员的薪金了 |
[14:15] | about upping the receptionist’s salary. | 关于增加接待员的薪水。 |
[14:17] | Yeah. Whatever. | 你定吧 |
[14:19] | This isn’t a “yeah, whatever,” | 你这是什么态度啊 |
[14:20] | this is a serious business decision, okay? | 这对生意很重要 |
[14:22] | I’m gonna have to say something to Jasmine… | 我要跟Jasmine谈谈 |
[14:23] | And we have to pull money from somewhere else… | 我们要雇员工诶 |
[14:24] | Because what she did this morning, | 因为她今早做的事 |
[14:25] | – is the–you know, is– – we’re gonna have to | 我们要拿钱出来请人诶 |
[14:26] | pull money from someplace else– – a total violation | 有点太过分了 |
[14:28] | of the agreement we have. You’re not even | – 我们要商量啊 你都没听我说 – 你不也没听我说 |
[14:29] | listening to me. Well, maybe you’re not | 听我说。 好吧,也许你不是 |
[14:31] | listening to me. | 听我说。 |
[14:32] | This is serious. This is a big deal. | 我的事儿很重要 真的 |
[14:33] | – All right. – Okay? We had an agreement. | – 好吧 – 我们说好的 |
[14:35] | No significant others around Jabbar. | Jabbar的身边只能出现我们两个 |
[14:37] | – Mm-hmm. – So why is there a pediatrician | 那个儿科医生居然跟我的儿子 一起玩卡车 这算个什么意思? |
[14:38] | playing Tonka trucks with my son–it’s not cool. | 和我的儿子一起玩通卡卡车-这不酷。 |
[14:40] | Crosby, you were 20 minutes early. | Crosby 你早到了20分钟 |
[14:42] | If you’d gotten there on time, he could have been gone. | 你要是按时到 他肯定就走了 |
[14:43] | You know what, it is impossible for you | 你从来不站在我的角度想 |
[14:45] | to ever look at it from my point of view? | 从我的角度来看过它吗? |
[14:46] | You always gotta go straight to Jasmine. | 你每次都站Jasmine那一边 |
[14:48] | I’m tryin’ to look at the whole picture, okay? | 我是从全局看 |
[14:49] | I get it, okay? | 我明白 |
[14:50] | You guys are sharing custody, and that’s tough. | 你们分享监护权 这很难 |
[14:52] | And I’m just saying that she was probably just | 在那种情况下 她八成也尽力了 |
[14:54] | doin’ the best she could in an awkward situation. | 在尴尬的情况下尽力而为。 |
[14:56] | Hold on a sec. | 等下 |
[14:57] | You know, if I were late, that’s what you’d be | – 要是我迟到了 你又要怪我了 – 亲爱的 |
[14:59] | yellin’ at me about. Hey, honey. | 对我大喊。 嘿亲爱的 |
[15:00] | – Is that Kristina? – Hey–yes. | – 是Kristina吗? – 是 |
[15:01] | Run the situation by her. I guarantee she says it’s bogus. | 你问问她 我保证她骂你 |
[15:03] | I’m not gonna– hi, hold on, honey. | 我不会 等一下 亲爱的 |
[15:04] | I was told you were ready for me? | 你们准备好见我了? |
[15:05] | – Uh, Dottie? – Yeah, hi. | – 对 |
[15:06] | Hi, just please take a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna be back here in a minute. | 我一会就回来 |
[15:08] | My brother’s gonna start the interview, okay? | 我弟弟先跟你谈谈 |
[15:10] | Hi. Hi, I’m Dottie. Here’s my resume. | 你好 我是Dottie 这是我的履历 |
[15:12] | Oh. Um, | 哦。 嗯 |
[15:13] | I’m gonna be completely honest with you, | 跟你说实话 |
[15:16] | my brother usually handles the interview stuff, | 一般都是我哥来操办面试 |
[15:18] | so I’m not entirely sure what I’m supposed to do. | 我不太清楚要怎么面试人家 |
[15:20] | Well, you could just ask me some questions. | 你可以问我点问题 |
[15:26] | Okay. Yeah, um, | 好吧 |
[15:27] | all right, uh, here’s a question. | 好吧 问这个吧 |
[15:29] | Let’s say, hypothetically, you share custody | 假设下 你跟前未婚夫 |
[15:32] | of a six-year-old with your ex-fiance. | 共同抚养一个6岁的孩子 |
[15:34] | How do you handle that? | 你怎么办? |
[15:37] | Listen, I thought of an activity | 我想在家庭开心之夜 |
[15:39] | that we can all do as a family. | 找个活动 |
[15:40] | Family fun night, right. | 家人一起参加下 |
[15:41] | You know, it has to be really fun, | 一定要开心 否则就没意义了 |
[15:42] | or else no one’s gonna want to go. | 否则没人愿意去。 |
[15:43] | – So what do you say to bowling? – I say | – 打保龄球怎么样? – 要我说啊 |
[15:45] | – Max hates bowling. – Since when? | – Max不喜欢保龄球 – 什么时候的事儿? |
[15:48] | Well, since Chris Barnes won the PBA tour. | 巴恩斯赢了全美职保球王后 |
[15:50] | Who’s Chris–that doesn’t even make any sense. | 谁啊 这说不过去啊 |
[15:51] | – I don’t– – You’re right about that. | – 我不 – 你没错 |
[15:53] | Maybe we should try to reason with him. | 要不跟他讲讲理 |
[15:54] | Okay. Okay, what about the Arcade? | 好吧 游乐场呢? |
[15:55] | – He loves the Arcade. – Yeah, he loves it, | – 他喜欢那儿 – 话是没错啦 |
[15:57] | but Haddie would kill us. | 换Haddie要恼了 |
[15:58] | Okay. How about– | 好吧 要不 |
[16:00] | how ’bout ice skating? – Come on. | – 要不去滑冰吧? – 不是吧 |
[16:01] | – Ice skating’s so fun. – Kristina, a newborn on ice? | – 滑冰很有趣的 – 那宝宝怎么办? |
[16:03] | – You can’t do that. – You know what, honey, | – 不行 – 亲爱的 |
[16:04] | you’re not coming up with any brilliant ideas yourself– | 你自己也没想到什么好点子啊 |
[16:06] | Honey, listen, I’m gonna do the best that I can | 我会尽力去想的 但我 |
[16:07] | to come up with something, but I just– | 想出点什么,但我只是- |
[16:09] | I feel like maybe you’re right, you know, maybe it’s just | 我觉得你是对的 也许只是 |
[16:10] | too soon for us to find an activity that all of us | 时机问题 现在找不到一家人 |
[16:13] | can enjoy together, we should just wait. | 可以一起参加的活动 我们该等等 |
[16:14] | No, honey, Haddie’s gonna go off to college, | 不行 Haddie就要去上大学了 |
[16:16] | and we have a tiny little window right now, okay? | 这是我们最后的机会了 |
[16:18] | I want to do something as a family, so think of something, | 我要全家人一起聚一次 所以说 赶紧动脑子想 |
[16:20] | because this is happening, okay? | 一定要搞 |
[16:28] | – Hi. – Sarah. | -嗨。 – 莎拉。 |
[16:30] | – Hi. – Hi, you’re early. | 早到了嘛 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:33] | Um, for our date, you’re like– | 你来早了 你 |
[16:35] | I’m not quite ready yet. | 我还没搞好 |
[16:36] | I can’t go out with you tonight. | 今晚 不能出去了 |
[16:39] | I have to cancel. I’m so sorry. | 下次吧 对不起 |
[16:42] | It’s because of Seth. | 因为Seth |
[16:43] | He’s got some counseling session tonight | 今晚有小组讨论 |
[16:46] | he’s asked me to come to. | 他叫我去 |
[16:47] | I just think I should go. | 我觉得自己该去 |
[16:49] | – Okay. – He’s in such a fragile place. | – 好吧 – 他现在很脆弱 |
[16:53] | I–I couldn’t say no. | 我 我没法拒绝 |
[16:54] | – Okay. – I feel so bad, | – 好的 – 真对不起 |
[16:56] | I almost thought of making up a story, you know, | 我甚至想过要骗你 |
[16:59] | my cat got sick, or something, and then I thought, | 说我的猫病了 或者其他什么 但后来我想 |
[17:01] | “What am I doing? This is ridiculous.” I– | 我这是干什么? 可笑死了 我 |
[17:03] | That would’ve been a bad line, anyway, | 你以为我三岁小孩吧 |
[17:04] | ’cause I know you don’t have a cat, | 因为你没猫 |
[17:05] | so would’ve figured it out real quick. | 一下就能戳穿你 |
[17:06] | No, I would’ve had to get a cat, | 不会 我会先买条猫 |
[17:07] | and then poison it for it to be sick. | 然后给它下毒 让它生病 |
[17:10] | Wow, all right, well, how do– how are you feeling about that? | 你自己是个什么感觉? |
[17:14] | I mean, counseling session with– | 去参加这个讨论小组 |
[17:16] | I don’t know, I feel–it’s crazy, I–I’m worried about him, | 不知道 感觉 疯了 我 我担心他 |
[17:21] | and I’m, you know, I’m worried about.. | 我 我担心 |
[17:23] | you, and so I just feel overwhelmed, I guess. | 担心你 感觉自己快架不住了 |
[17:26] | I feel bad. No, you’re fine. | – 对不起 – 没事的 |
[17:28] | You don’t have to– – I feel bad. | – 对不起 – 你不用 |
[17:29] | To worry about me. I understand that this is | 不用担心我 我能理解 这是你现在的生活嘛 |
[17:31] | your life right now, and… – Mm-hmm. | 您现在的生活,还有…-嗯。 |
[17:34] | You never have to make up a story for me. | 你不用为了我绞尽脑汁编故事 |
[17:36] | It was better to tell me. | 最好还是说实话 |
[17:37] | It would have been a great dinner, and I had a surprise, | 还指望着晚餐给你惊喜呢 |
[17:40] | but– – no. | – 不过 – 不是吧 |
[17:41] | Um, but, uh, I hope tonight goes, um… | 我希望今晚 |
[17:47] | I don’t even know what adjective I’m lookin’ for. | 不知道该怎么说了 |
[17:50] | I hope tonight goes…too. | 我也希望 |
[17:55] | Um, and I want you to know that… | 我想告诉你 |
[18:00] | that you can’t keep canceling on me last minute. | 别总是搞到最后才取消约会 |
[18:04] | That’s… | 那样 |
[18:06] | that’s just not gonna be okay with me. | 那样我不能接受 |
[18:14] | – Well, did you say it conversationally, or lecture-y? | 叫你去谈 不是叫你去教育 |
[18:16] | I tried to keep it conversational, | 我试着谈啦 |
[18:18] | but words just kept pouring out of my mouth. | 但一说就收不住嘴了 |
[18:20] | Jules, I know I wasn’t there, but I have a strong feeling | 我不在场 但我可以肯定 |
[18:23] | you’re over-reacting. You know, | 你激动过头了 |
[18:24] | Zoe just probably needed time to process. | Zoe不过是需要时间来消化 |
[18:25] | Have you seen her since? | 这之后见过她吗? |
[18:27] | No, I’ve been hiding in my office. | 没 我躲办公室呢 |
[18:28] | I haven’t peed in like seven hours. | 我已经7小时都没上厕所了 |
[18:30] | Oh, as long as you’re not over-reacting. | 谁叫你那么激动 |
[18:31] | Joel, she had no idea that there are things | 她不知道那些东西 |
[18:33] | that you can’t eat–I don’t think she has anyone in her life | 是不该吃的 都没人告诉她这些 |
[18:36] | to tell her these things, to have these conversations. | 教她这些事情 |
[18:38] | Well, that’s why you had to say something, hon. | 所以你得告诉她啊 |
[18:39] | She was so hurt. She was so embarrassed. | 她难过死了 尴尬死了 |
[18:41] | – I know you feel bad. – Oh! | 我知道你内疚 |
[18:44] | Joel, what if she changes her mind? | 要是她改主意怎么办? |
[18:46] | Julia, it’s just– deep breaths, honey. | 深呼吸 亲爱的 |
[18:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:52] | All right. I’m acting crazy. | 好吧 是我过激了 |
[18:55] | I just don’t want to screw it up. | 我只是不想搞砸了 |
[18:57] | And I really, really have to pee. | 我真的想去尿尿 |
[18:59] | – Julia. – Yeah. | – 嗯 |
[19:01] | She needed to hear what you said. | 你说了该说的 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:07] | You know, I still got some pretty big issues | 我还有些事情 |
[19:09] | with some of the things that you guys | 你们认为我们该说的事 |
[19:11] | are teachin’ us around here, you know? | 我没说 |
[19:14] | I mean, I was in group last week, and, uh, | 上周 我参加一个小组 |
[19:18] | we started out just like always, tryin’ to one-up each other | 然后就跟平常一样嘛 一个个发言 |
[19:22] | with, you know, all the horrible things we’ve done, | 说说自己酒醉后干的傻事儿 |
[19:24] | and it’s my turn, and I give my laundry list of… | 到我说的时候 可以说是一长串 |
[19:29] | Forgotten birthdays, and, uh, you know, | 忘记家人的生日啊 |
[19:32] | all the times I didn’t come home, and… | 很久都不归家啊 |
[19:36] | You know, I–I even sold my kid’s baseball cards once | 我甚至卖了孩子的棒球卡去买毒品 |
[19:39] | for drug money. | 毒品钱。 |
[19:41] | I mean, you didn’t even know that. | 你之前都不知道 |
[19:42] | Sarah? | 莎拉? |
[19:43] | You want to talk about how that makes you feel? | 想说说感受吗? |
[19:45] | No. | 不想 |
[19:47] | – I’ll just listen. -Go on. | – 我听着好了 – 那你继续吧 |
[19:48] | I don’t know, anyway, after group | 会面结束后 |
[19:50] | we do this hand-holding deal | 我们要握着彼此的手 |
[19:52] | where we recite one of these rehab mantras. | 然后大声喊出口号 |
[19:54] | “We will not regret the past, | “不后悔过去” |
[19:55] | nor wish to shut the door on it.” | “坦诚面对自己” |
[19:57] | – Yeah, that’s the one. – Mmm. | 嗯 就这个 |
[19:58] | So I go back to my room, and my roommate, Bobby, | 我回房后 我室友 Bobby |
[20:00] | he’s not there, but the mail had come, because there’s a… | 他人不在 但信件什么的到了 |
[20:06] | card propped up on his nightstand. | 有个卡片在他床头柜摆着 |
[20:08] | It’s one of these crayon–crayon, you know, | 是蜡笔画的画 |
[20:13] | obviously his kid made it, and, uh, | 很明显是他孩子送的 |
[20:18] | you know, I sh– | 我 |
[20:20] | I shouldn’t have, but I opened it, and, uh, it said, | 我不应该打开的 但还是没忍住 |
[20:24] | “I miss you, Daddy. Get well soon, Daddy.” | 上面写着”我想你 爸爸 快好起来” |
[20:28] | And I looked at my nightstand, | 我转过头看着自己的床头柜 |
[20:30] | I’ve got a couple guitar picks there and some loose change, | 只有几个吉他拨片 一些零钱 |
[20:33] | and I know I don’t deserve anything else, | 我知道自己不配拥有什么 |
[20:36] | I mean, I know you gotta earn a card like the one Bobby’s got, | 想要Boddy的那种卡必须要自己争取 |
[20:42] | but it made me start thinkin’ about my kids, Amber and Srew, | 但这些让我开始想到自己的孩子 Amber和Drew |
[20:45] | especially Amber. | 特别是Amber |
[20:46] | Um, when she was Bobby’s kid’s age. | 当她跟Bobby的孩子一般大时 |
[20:50] | Do you remember, | 你记得吗? |
[20:52] | after her seventh birthday party, that night, | 在她7岁生日聚会后的那晚 |
[20:55] | when you finally got her to go to sleep? | 你终于把她哄睡着了 |
[20:57] | Do you remember what happened? | 后来出了什么事? |
[20:59] | It’s the first time I asked you to go to rehab. | 那是第一次我叫你去戒毒戒酒 |
[21:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:07] | And I shoulda gone. | 我那次就该去的 |
[21:13] | “We will not regret the past, | “不后悔过去” |
[21:16] | nor wish to shut the door on it.” | “坦诚面对自己” |
[21:17] | No way, man. | 我做不到 |
[21:19] | Uh-uh, Doc, I’m not buyin’ that. | 医生 我办不到 |
[21:22] | ‘Cause until the day I die, | 我会为了那晚没听老婆的话 |
[21:25] | I’m gonna regret not listening to my wife that night, | 后悔一辈子 |
[21:28] | because if I did, I’d have a different life. | 如果我当时听了 |
[21:32] | I’d have a better life. | 就会拥有更好的生活 |
[21:37] | Maybe we’d still be a family. | 说不定这个家不会散 |
[21:51] | – Did you want more? – Yes. | – 再来点? – 嗯 |
[21:53] | Is this tacky? Is this wrong, | 我这是不是扇自己嘴巴呢? |
[21:54] | that I’m guzzling wine | 一边喝着酒 |
[21:55] | as I talk about visiting rehab? | 一边说着自己刚探访在戒酒的前夫 |
[21:57] | I don’t think it is at all. | 乱说什么呢 |
[21:58] | Anyway, tell me about the session. | 给我说说吧 |
[21:59] | Oh, so he says, | 他说 |
[22:01] | if he’d gotten sober years ago, maybe we’d still be a family. | 如果几年前就听我的话 说不定这个家还不会散 |
[22:05] | You know what? I need, like, whiskey, or something harder. | 我要来点威士忌 喝点烈的 |
[22:08] | – He said that? – Yeah. | – 这是他说的? – 嗯 |
[22:09] | I mean, I can’t stop thinking about it, | 这些话一直在我脑子里转 |
[22:10] | ’cause that’s what I’ve always thought. | 这些年一直都在想 |
[22:11] | Maybe we would. But he didn’t. | 也许他说的对 但他没去 |
[22:14] | He didn’t get sober, | 没去戒酒 |
[22:15] | and he did terrible things, and for a long time I thought | 还做了很多傻事 很长一段时间我都在想 |
[22:20] | I would never love anybody again. | 我不可能再爱上任何人了 |
[22:24] | Does Mark know anything about this? | Mark知道这些事儿吗? |
[22:25] | You know, some. I just–I don’t want | 知道的不多 我 我不想 |
[22:27] | to talk about it all the time, which is hard, | 总是谈这个 毕竟不是好事儿 |
[22:29] | because it’s all I’m thinking about all the time. | 更何况我脑子里时刻都在想 |
[22:31] | So it makes me a bad girlfriend. | 我真是个差劲的女友 |
[22:33] | You’re an amazing ex-wife, though. | 但你是个很好的前妻 |
[22:34] | – Mmm. – No. | 不是 |
[22:35] | – Hmm. – No? Well, sorry. | 我不是那个意思 |
[22:37] | I mean that truly, you’re– you’re being supportive of Seth, | 你如此支持Seth |
[22:41] | it’s– it’s nice. | 非常 不错 |
[22:43] | But is it crazy to be supportive of Seth? | 但这样说不过去吧? |
[22:45] | Why am I supportive of Seth? | 为什么我要支持他? |
[22:47] | Can he really stay sober? | 他真能戒掉吗? |
[22:51] | I do have vodka in the freezer. | 冰箱里有威士忌诶 |
[22:52] | – Awesome. – Okay. | – 好极了 – 我去拿 |
[22:54] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[22:58] | Goo goo goo goo goo. | 咕咕咕咕。 |
[22:59] | Ooh. Ooh. | 哦。 哦 |
[23:01] | Honey, I have figured out the family-fun-night puzzle. | 亲爱的 家庭开心之夜的活动 我想好了 |
[23:04] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[23:05] | – We’ve got a newborn. – Yes? | – 我们有个宝宝 – 对 |
[23:07] | An 11-year-old with Asperger’s and a teenager, | 11岁的自闭症儿子 还有个青春期女儿 |
[23:09] | but one thing we can all enjoy… | 但有个事情我们可以一起做 |
[23:10] | – Is? – Two words. | – 是什么? – 2个字 |
[23:11] | – Okay. – Maybe one word, hyphenated. | – 说 – 也可以说是一个字 |
[23:12] | – Okay, what–what is it? – Mini golf. | – 你倒是说啊 – 迷你高尔夫 |
[23:16] | – Mini golf. | – Mini golf. – 这个呀 – 对呀 |
[23:18] | – I like it. – You like that? | – 我喜欢 – 是吗? |
[23:19] | – Yeah. – Come on. | – 嗯 – 好耶 |
[23:20] | – Hey. – Boom! | -嘿。 -oom! |
[23:21] | Wow, good idea. | 好主意 |
[23:23] | – Mini golf. | – Mini golf. – 迷你高尔夫 – 迷你高尔夫 |
[23:25] | I mean, is he getting out soon, or what? | 他会很快出来吗? |
[23:27] | Well, they keep him for a certain amount of time, | 要在里面待上一阵子 |
[23:30] | and then we’ll see, you know? | 之后再看 |
[23:32] | I mean, he might go through– – Well, okay, I guess– | – 他可能会 – 我是问 |
[23:34] | do you think he’s gonna get better, or not? | 你觉得他能变好吗? |
[23:36] | I mean, it’s not a disease. I mean, it’s not like the flu, | 这又不是病 又不像感冒 |
[23:38] | he’s not gonna get better… I’m sorry. | – 不是那种的 – 抱歉 |
[23:40] | But maybe he’ll stop making bad choices, and that’s– | 也许他不会再做蠢事 那 |
[23:42] | Well, actually, it is a disease. | 其实 这算是种病 |
[23:44] | Well, sure, but it’s also making choices, so– | 但也涉及到选择的问题 |
[23:46] | It is also making choices. He made the choice | 没错 他选了去戒酒 他做得很好 |
[23:47] | to go into rehab, he’s doing well. | 要康复,他很好。 |
[23:48] | Great, I’m just saying. | – 那很好 – 我想说 |
[23:49] | And I just wanted to tell you guys that. | 想让你们知道 |
[23:51] | I’ve been worried about him. | 我一直挺担心他 |
[23:52] | I figured you guys might be worried about him, | 我想你们可能也会 |
[23:55] | and I’m just letting you know that so far he’s doing okay, | 所以 就想告诉你们 到现在为止他挺好的 |
[23:58] | and thought you would like to know, | 知会你们一声 |
[24:00] | ’cause I’m gonna go see him later. | 因为我等会要去见他 |
[24:01] | Great. | 好 |
[24:06] | Well, tell him I said hi. | 带我问好 |
[24:12] | Yeah, me, too, I mean… | 也帮我带个好 |
[24:14] | Definitely. | 还用说嘛 |
[24:17] | That’ll make him feel really good, you guys. | 那他一定会很开心的 |
[24:32] | I micromanage. It’s what I do. | 我必须这样做 |
[24:34] | Oh, my God. Are you serious? | 天 你说真的啊? |
[24:36] | Look, I got the message loud and clear yesterday, okay? | 昨天你话已经说得很清楚了 |
[24:39] | I’m not gonna feed your baby raw fish. | 我不会再吃生鱼了 |
[24:40] | You got it. All right, boss? | 我明白了 行了不? 老板 |
[24:43] | Thanks. Zoe, | – 多谢赐教 |
[24:44] | I would’ve had that conversation with you, | 我不该没征得你的同意 |
[24:46] | regardless of our arrangement, okay? | 就冲到你面前跟你说那些话 |
[24:49] | I don’t know if anybody’s telling you these things, | 我不知道是否有人告诉你 |
[24:51] | and it’s just something that you needed to know. | 但你必须要知道这些事 |
[24:53] | – So, um, here. – What is that? | – 这个 给你 – 什么东西? |
[24:56] | It is chicken and roasted potatoes, | 鸡肉还有烤土豆 |
[24:59] | and a little kale. | 还有点甘蓝 |
[25:00] | What is kale? | 甘蓝是什么? |
[25:01] | It is a green, leafy vegetable, | 绿色蔬菜啊 |
[25:03] | and Joel says it’s a super food. | Joel说 这是优等植物 |
[25:04] | It’s really trendy right now, and it tastes good. | 现在人都吃 味道不错的 |
[25:08] | Is this some kind of bribe, or something? | 你是想收买我? |
[25:11] | Nope. You deserve to have someone make you a nice lunch. | 不 该有人给你做顿像样的午餐 |
[25:14] | Pregnancy is exhausting, and what you’re doing, emotionally, | 怀孕很折磨人的 而且让人情绪化 |
[25:17] | is– anyway, | 就 不说了 |
[25:19] | okay, I’m done, so… | 好了 就这些 |
[25:23] | You know, you also deserve to have someone make you | 也该有人给你做晚餐 要是明晚你想过来吃饭 |
[25:25] | a nice dinner, so if you want to come over tomorrow night… | 晚餐不错,所以如果您明天晚上想来… |
[25:34] | Um, also, plastic can’t go in the microwave, | 还有 塑料制品不能放微波炉 |
[25:36] | ’cause it releases the chemicals into the food– | 会释放化学物到食物里 |
[25:37] | Oh, my God, are you for real? | 天 你不是吧? |
[25:38] | You knew that one. Good. Okay. | 你知道啊 好耶 |
[25:40] | Going now. | 走了 |
[25:57] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[25:59] | – Who is it? – It’s Crosby. | – 谁啊? |
[26:00] | Door’s open. | 门没锁 |
[26:08] | Door’s open, didn’t you hear me? | 们开着呢 你聋啦? |
[26:10] | Well, I don’t want to surprise you. God knows who’s in here. | 我可不想吓到你 谁知道都有谁在 |
[26:12] | I’m alone. What’s up? | 就我一个 有事? |
[26:14] | Jabbar told me he spent the whole day playing trucks | Jabbar告诉我他跟那个医生 玩了一整天的卡车游戏 |
[26:16] | with Dr. Joe. All day? It was 15 minutes. | 就15分钟 |
[26:19] | Okay, well, even if it were five minutes. | 就算只有5分钟也不行 |
[26:21] | We had a deal, and you broke it. | 我们说好的 你没做到 |
[26:22] | The deal was that you drop him off at 7:30. | 我们说好了你在7点半送他回来 |
[26:25] | Oh, okay, I’ll just ignore all the times you bitched at me | 你这人还真难伺候 我迟到挨你骂 |
[26:26] | for being late. Now I’m early, and I’m in trouble. | 我早到了 还是给你骂 |
[26:28] | Maybe you should put a clock out in front of the door, | 你干脆在门上挂个钟吧 |
[26:30] | and I can just watch it tick, and then not– | 我好数着 |
[26:32] | You know what, you’re being irrational right now. | 你真是一点都不理智 |
[26:33] | I don’t want that guy around my kid, period! | 我不要那人围着我孩子转! |
[26:35] | Okay, now you’re not being irrational… | 看你自己满口胡言的 |
[26:37] | – Do you understand that? – You’re being insane. | – 你听清楚了吗? – 你发神经病吧 |
[26:38] | It was a short visit. No one got hurt. | 不就小玩了一下嘛 没人不愉快 |
[26:40] | I did! | 我不愉快! |
[26:41] | I got hurt. | 我不痛快 |
[26:42] | I have to listen to Jabbar talk about how fun it is | 听着自己的儿子说他跟别人 |
[26:44] | hanging with Dr. Joe? How hilarious it was | 玩的有多欢 这多可笑啊? |
[26:46] | when he dumped his blocks on his Ewoks? | 说他俩有多合拍 |
[26:48] | I don’t want to be replaced. | 我不想被取代 |
[26:52] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[26:57] | You’re right. We had a deal. | 你没错 我们说好的 |
[27:00] | I shouldn’t let Joe stay. | 我不该让Joe留下的 |
[27:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:06] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[27:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:18] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[27:19] | – Hi. – What’s up? | 在干什么? |
[27:21] | – Uh, nothing. – So– | 没什么 |
[27:23] | – sorry, just one second. – That’s all right. | – 抱歉 等一下 – 好的 |
[27:25] | I was just returning this toolbox. | 我就来还工具箱 |
[27:26] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah, I just borrowed | 找老爸借的 |
[27:28] | some tools for dad, we had some stuff at the studio | 录音室有点东西坏了 |
[27:29] | that was broken, and I had to fix it, so– | 需要修 所以 |
[27:30] | – You needed tools. – Yup. | – 你需要工具 – 嗯 |
[27:31] | – Yeah. – So how’s it goin’? | 最近怎么样? |
[27:33] | Oh, it’s terrible. I write something | 不好 我写了点东西 |
[27:35] | and I like it at night, and then I wake up in the morning, | 晚上看还挺好 第二天一早看 |
[27:37] | and it’s– I think it’s so stupid. | 就觉得好傻 |
[27:39] | – Yeah. – I guess that’s normal. | – 嗯 – 常有的事儿 |
[27:40] | Yeah, writing’s hard, especially when you’re– | 写作本来就不容易 热别是现在还 |
[27:43] | you’re probably distracted. | 你可能还有点分心 |
[27:46] | With Seth bein’ in rehab, and all. Right? | Seth不是在戒酒嘛 还有生活的事儿 |
[27:48] | How’s that goin’? | 他那边怎么样了? |
[27:51] | This is an ambush. | 你这太明显了吧 |
[27:53] | – It’s not an ambush. – There aren’t even really tools | – 哪里明显了 – 那里面都没 |
[27:55] | in that box, are they? Come on, Sarah. | – 工具吧? – 行了 Sarah |
[27:56] | – It’s like– | 就是 |
[27:57] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不相信你 |
[27:59] | Dad sent you. | 老爸派你来的 |
[28:00] | Right? | 对吧? |
[28:01] | – Yeah, dad sent me. – Yeah. | – 嗯 – 我说的吧 |
[28:03] | Look, he’s a meddler, he’s a pain in the ass, okay, | 他是爱管闲事 他是很烦人 |
[28:05] | but his heart’s in the right place. He’s worried about you. | 但他是出于好心 他担心你 |
[28:07] | That’s fine. Just tell him– just to stay out of it. | 我懂 你就告诉他别插手 |
[28:10] | I don’t think he can. | 恐怕不行 |
[28:12] | He’s worried about you, Sarah, and so am I. | 他担心你 Sarah 我也是 |
[28:14] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[28:16] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[28:18] | – All right. – Oh, boy. | – 好的 – 天啊 |
[28:20] | I’m gonna say something to you, okay? | 有些话我想说 |
[28:22] | This isn’t comin’ from dad. This is comin’ from me. | 不是老爸让我说的 是我自己想说 |
[28:23] | You need to be careful. | 你要谨慎 |
[28:25] | We’ve been down this road with Seth before, | 我们领教过Seth是什么人了 |
[28:27] | and we’ve seen where it leads, so… | 都知道结果是什么 |
[28:31] | Thank you, but haven’t been down this road before with Seth. | 谢谢 你们没领教过 |
[28:35] | I have been down this road, many, many times, | 是我领教过的 |
[28:38] | which is how I know, this time he is capable of change. | 所以我知道 这次他会变的 |
[28:42] | I believe that you really want that to be true, | 你心里确实希望这次能成功 我懂 |
[28:46] | but I don’t think Seth is ever gonna change the way that you | 但他那个人不可能变成 |
[28:49] | are hoping that he will or expecting him to. | 你期望之中的那种人 |
[28:51] | How do you know what I’m hoping or expecting? | 你怎么知道我期望他变成什么样? |
[28:53] | I just want something better to happen. | 我只是希望他变好 |
[28:55] | I–it’s like saying, you know, give up on Sarah, | 这就好像在说 不要管Sarah了 |
[28:58] | she hasn’t done anything yet with her life, | 她这辈子什么都没干成 |
[29:00] | give up on Amber, she had that rough patch last year, I– | 别管Amber了 去年她还没折腾够啊 |
[29:03] | how can I give up? I can’t give up. | 我怎能放弃? 办不到 |
[29:06] | He is capable of change. I believe that. I do. | 他能变 我相信这一点 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:11] | All right. | 行吧 |
[29:15] | Just don’t want to see you get hurt, that’s all. | 只是不想你难过伤心 |
[29:18] | Didn’t mean to offend you. Just tryin’ to look out for you, | 没想干涉你的事儿 只是关心 |
[29:21] | okay? | 好吗? |
[29:48] | I’m gonna go visit Seth. | 我要去看Seth |
[30:07] | Hey, if we rush, we can probably make the previews. | 要是动作快点 说不定我们能看上预告片哦 |
[30:11] | What are you doing? | 干什么呢? |
[30:12] | Yesterday I noticed that one of the tires was loose, | 昨天 我注意到有个带子松了 |
[30:15] | but, uh, I think I fixed it. | 但现在修好了 |
[30:19] | Yeah. Yeah, I got it. | 嗯 我修好了 |
[30:22] | All right, here we go. We’re excited. | 好 走 激动死了 |
[30:25] | – All right. – You’re welcome. | – 走了 – 不用谢 |
[30:26] | – Come on, babe. – Let’s go, let’s go. | – 来吧 宝贝们 – 赶紧的 快点 |
[30:27] | Mini golf is back on track. Load it up, guys. | 去打迷你高尔夫咯 都提起劲儿来 |
[30:29] | ♪ Meet me in the pouring… ♪ all right. | 好 |
[30:31] | – Here we go. – It’s not even dark | – 走 – 天都没黑 |
[30:32] | outside yet. Are you excited, buddy? | 你兴奋不 儿子? |
[30:33] | – Not yet. – Max? Are you excited? | – 是啊 – Max? 兴奋不? |
[30:34] | Well, I thought it was family fun night. | 不是家庭开心之”夜”嘛 |
[30:36] | – Load it up. – All right. | – 赶紧的 – 好类 |
[30:37] | – We’re havin’ fun now. – Come on, come on, come on. | – 找乐子去咯 – 快快快 |
[30:39] | Lock and load. First big family outing, | 对你来说是第一次家庭聚会哦 |
[30:40] | you’re gonna love this. | 包你喜欢 |
[30:41] | Wait, no, Nora’s in my seat. | 等下 不行 Nora坐了我的位子 |
[30:43] | Uh, no, your seat’s in the back now. | 不 你的座位现在是后面了 |
[30:45] | – You guys– – No, no, it’s not. | – 你们这 – 我不要 |
[30:46] | Max, this is your seat now, okay? | Max 现在你坐这儿 |
[30:47] | The person in the back has the highest chance of dying | 最后面的人死亡几率最大 |
[30:49] | in a car crash. – No, no, no, that’s not– | 别别 别乌鸦嘴 |
[30:50] | – Okay, well– – You have to do it. | – 好吧 这 – 你没得选 |
[30:52] | – Stop! Come on. – Oh, my God. | – 赶紧的 – 天啊 |
[30:53] | I’ll sit in the back. | 那我去后面 |
[30:55] | Hi, baby! | 宝贝! |
[30:57] | – Haddie. – You get the good seat. | – 你那儿是宝座哦 |
[31:00] | – Who’s excited? – I’m excited. | – 谁激动? – 我激动啊 |
[31:02] | – Are you? – You know why? | – 是吗? – 知道原因吗? |
[31:03] | – Why? – ‘Cause I love mini golf. | – 说说 – 因为我超爱迷你高尔夫 |
[31:06] | Okay, uh, so Haddie, | 告诉你 Haddie |
[31:09] | I’m getting a new video game for going mini golfing. | 去打迷你高尔夫 爸妈奖励我一款新游戏 |
[31:11] | Oh. Wow. | 哦。 哇。 比保龄球更 |
[31:13] | Max, it’s not about getting a video game, | Max 你能别扫兴嘛 |
[31:15] | it’s about getting to spend time with your family. | 这是一家人的欢聚时光 |
[31:16] | That’s right. Honey, this is way more fun | 没错 亲爱的 这比保龄球好多了 |
[31:18] | than bowling. | 。 |
[31:19] | – Let him go bowling. – Yeah, it’s mini golf! | – 去打保龄球好了 – 那还用说! |
[31:21] | It’s not even mini golf… Mini golf. | 这都不算迷你高尔夫 |
[31:22] | – We can’t go bowling, okay? – Why? | – 不去 – 为什么? |
[31:23] | Because we made a decision. | 因为我们做了决定 |
[31:25] | It’s unfair to your sisters, Max, okay? | 对你姐姐不公平 |
[31:27] | And we haven’t done this in so long, you know? | 而且好久没一家人聚聚了 |
[31:28] | I’m just saying that we don’t care, it’s not for me– | 你们别说的好像是为了我一样 |
[31:30] | Haddie, you’re not helping okay? | Haddie 别添乱 |
[31:31] | We made a decision to go play mini golf– | 我们决定去打迷你高尔夫 |
[31:32] | – Why don’t we just go bowling? – We’re not even | – 为什么不去打保龄? – 时间来得及啊 |
[31:34] | going to mini-golf. | 要去迷你高尔夫。 |
[31:35] | Oh, man, I knew this was a bad idea. | 天啊 那主意不好 |
[31:37] | Haddie, that doesn’t help, Haddie. | Haddie 别添乱 |
[31:38] | This was a great idea. | 那主意很好 |
[31:39] | I don’t know why everybody’s like– | 为什么你们都 |
[31:41] | I’m tryin’ to be positive here, okay? | 我这是往好的方面想 |
[31:42] | No, stop the car! | 不 停车! |
[31:43] | – What, this is– – Stop the car! | – 什么? 这 – 我叫你停车! |
[31:45] | – What’s wrong? What’s wrong? – Stop the car! | – 怎么了? – 给我停车! |
[31:49] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了? |
[31:50] | If nobody wants to go, then we’re not gonna go. | 要是你们都不想去 那就不去了 |
[31:51] | This is stupid. I mean, nobody wants to do this. | 真是够了 搞得好像就我想去 |
[31:53] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。 |
[31:56] | All you’ve been doing is whining and complaining. | 就听到你们一群人在抱怨 发牢骚 |
[31:57] | “I don’t want to go, I want to do this–“ | 说什么“我不想去 不是我想去” |
[31:59] | just take a breath and regroup, okay? | 深呼吸 重新安排一下 |
[32:00] | You regroup. You know what–screw this. | 你去安排吧 去你们的 |
[32:02] | – Hey, honey. – You regroup. | – 亲爱的 – 你们去吵吧 |
[32:03] | Regroup yourself. | 随便怎么吵 |
[32:04] | Guess what I’m doin’? I’m goin’ mini golfing. | 我要去打迷你高尔夫了 |
[32:07] | Get out of the car. Get out! Get out! Get out! | 下车 下车 都下去! |
[32:09] | Take a deep breath… | 你冷静点嘛 |
[32:10] | – Get out of the car! – All right, see you later. | – 都给我下车! – 好 回头见了 |
[32:12] | – Bye. Love you. Bye. – This is crazy. | – 再见 爱你 – 这都什么破事儿啊 |
[32:25] | Do you think she remembers | 她没忘记 |
[32:26] | that Nora’s still in the backseat? | Nora还在后座上吧? |
[32:28] | ♪ Ooh ooh ah whoa, whoa ♪ | ♪哦,哦,哇,哇♪ |
[32:31] | ♪ everybody, have you heard ♪ | ♪大家,你有没有听说过♪ |
[32:32] | ♪ have you heard ♪ | ♪您是否听说过♪ |
[32:34] | ♪ he’s gonna buy me a mockingbird ♪ | ♪他要给我买只知更鸟♪ |
[32:38] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[32:40] | Well– | 好吧- |
[32:42] | There’s an oldie but a goodie. | 有些年头了 不过照的不错啊 |
[32:44] | That’s a goodie. | 确实如此 |
[32:47] | It was so crazy. | 想想都觉得疯狂 |
[32:51] | You remember that little cottage on Bay Street? | 记得Bay大街那小房子不? |
[32:53] | We weren’t there very long, | 住的时间不长 |
[32:54] | but it was so cute. Oh, man. | 但好温馨啊 |
[32:56] | Why did we take a picture that day, though? | 那天为什么照相来着? |
[32:58] | That’s right after Amber lost her first tooth. | Amber第一次换牙嘛 |
[33:00] | – Was it? – Yeah, yeah, at, uh, | – 是吗? – 是啊 |
[33:01] | Alice’s Restaurant on, what, Old LA Honda. | 就在Alice饭馆嘛 老LA本田汽车销售点旁边嘛 |
[33:04] | Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. | 对 想起来了 |
[33:05] | Remember, she bit into a French fry? | 她咬了一口炸薯条 |
[33:06] | She had that bizarre fear of the tooth fairy. | 她怕死牙仙了 |
[33:09] | – What’d she say? – “Don’t let the crazy fairy | – 她说什么来着? – “不要让这个疯仙女偷我牙齿” |
[33:11] | Steal my teeth.” | 偷我的牙齿。” |
[33:15] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[33:18] | She slept with us for a couple weeks after– | 那之后吵着要跟我们睡 |
[33:20] | – Couple months after that. – Yeah. | – 好几个月有吧 – 嗯 |
[33:21] | So afraid. | 超级怕 |
[33:23] | – Wow, that’s– – oh, no, you keep it. | – 这还你 – 不 你收着吧 |
[33:27] | Really? | 真给我? |
[33:28] | Put it on your nightstand. | 放你床头柜上吧 |
[33:42] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[33:44] | You probably have to do arts and crafts, or something. | 你该去画画或者捏泥人了吧 |
[33:49] | You want to stay? | 你想留下不? |
[33:51] | I mean, if you don’t have any plans, | 要是你没安排的话 |
[33:53] | they lifted my restriction on visitations. | 现在我的限制没那么多了 |
[33:57] | We only get four channels in there, | 房间里只有4个频道 |
[33:58] | but they’re playin’ Vertigo tonight. | 但今晚能收到<惊魂记>哦 希区柯克的电影 |
[34:00] | Vertigo. | 真的呀 |
[34:02] | How many times have we seen Vertigo? | 我们一共看过多少次? |
[34:04] | Yeah, I think I have every line memorized. | 我估计每一句台词我都会背了 |
[34:07] | – Mm-hmm. – Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:09] | What do you say? You want to make a night of it? | 你说呢? 今晚一起看? |
[34:19] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[34:22] | – We’ll do it some other time. – Yes. | – 下次吧 – 好 |
[34:29] | Come here. | 来 |
[34:47] | I had two students, copy the exact same paper | 有两个学生从网上抄论文 |
[34:50] | – off the Internet. – No way. | – 抄一块儿去了 – 不是吧 |
[34:52] | And at least one of them | 当中有一个 |
[34:53] | had the sense to switch a couple of the words around, | 还知道要换点词组什么的 |
[34:55] | but, uh, the other one didn’t even bother. | 另一个就完全照搬了 |
[34:57] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[34:58] | See, this is why I’m afraid of the Internet. | 这就是我讨厌网络的原因 |
[35:00] | I’m a little bit afraid of the Internet, too. | 我也有点 |
[35:02] | I want to go back to just, like, the encyclopedia. | 真想回到过去 查字典的时代 |
[35:04] | Yeah, the cheating the old-fashioned way. | 嗯 老式的作弊方法 |
[35:06] | Yeah, cheating off of an actual book. | 嗯 做小抄 都要自己写 |
[35:07] | You have to actually write it down. | 您必须将其实际写下来。 |
[35:08] | Steal your mom’s paper, or something. | 或是偷老妈的论文 |
[35:10] | Your mom’s… | 你偷你妈的… |
[35:13] | Um, I, uh, | 我 |
[35:16] | I just have to say something. It’s not a horrible thing. | 我有话说 不是什么吓人的事儿 |
[35:19] | Don’t have to get nervous. I just have to say it, | 别紧张 但我要说 |
[35:22] | or, I’m– I’m gonna go crazy. | 否则我就要抓狂了 |
[35:24] | I–I’m– | 我 我 |
[35:27] | I’m glad that your ex is going to rehab. | 你前夫去戒酒 这是好事儿 |
[35:30] | I think that’s a huge thing. | 这是一件大事儿 |
[35:32] | It’s a colossal thing, it’s, uh, great. | 异常大的事儿 |
[35:35] | Um, but I just have to ask, is this– | 但我还是要问 这 |
[35:40] | is it something that I need to worry about? | 我有什么需要担心的吗? |
[35:43] | I mean, is Seth something that I need to worry about? | 我需要担心Seth那边吗? |
[35:47] | No. | 没有 |
[35:49] | No. | 哦 |
[35:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:52] | – Yes. – No. | – 哦 – 没有 |
[35:54] | Yes, no. | 对 没有 |
[35:55] | – Yes– – Yes, to–the answer is, “no.” | – 对 – 答案是 没有 |
[35:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:00] | Cool. | 行了 |
[36:03] | ♪ What love is ♪ | ♪爱是什么♪ |
[36:08] | Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. | 剪刀石头布 |
[36:11] | Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. | 剪刀石头布 |
[36:16] | How was mini golf? | 迷你高尔夫如何? |
[36:25] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[36:28] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事儿 别担心 |
[36:30] | I can do it. All right, all right. | – 我来吧 – 好 |
[36:38] | Paper, scissors, shoot. | 剪刀石头 |
[36:39] | Rock, paper, scissors– | 剪刀石头布 |
[36:40] | – Start over again. | 从头来 |
[36:44] | My little nugget. | 我的心头肉 |
[36:46] | Go night-night, okay? | 晚安 |
[36:49] | Go night-night. | 安安咯 |
[36:50] | I know, baby, I know. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[36:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:54] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[37:00] | You have a second? I just– | 有时间不? 我 |
[37:02] | I want to say sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:04] | Talked to Dad and Max. – Mm-hmm. | 跟爸和Max谈了 |
[37:07] | We’re sorry. | 是我们不对 |
[37:09] | You’re sorry. Honey, I left you in the middle of the street. | 你还道歉 亲爱的 我把你们丢大马路上了诶 |
[37:14] | Not my finest moment as a mom. | 做妈的怎么能这样 |
[37:16] | – Mm-hmm. – It felt good at the time, | 当时感觉挺好 |
[37:18] | but, um– – Well, yeah, you know, | – 但是 – 嗯 我们 |
[37:19] | we were being rude and disrespectful, too, so… | 我们很无礼嘛 又不尊重你 所以 |
[37:23] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[37:26] | – Well– – Have a seat. | – 那 – 坐吧 |
[37:27] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[37:30] | I was just– I don’t know. | 我只是 说不好 |
[37:31] | I’ve just been so excited about tonight. | 为今晚感到激动吧 |
[37:34] | You know, I’ve been trying to plan this thing this whole week, | 一整周都在安排这事儿 |
[37:36] | and I just– I guess I forced it. | 只能说 我强迫你们了 |
[37:39] | You know? I just really wanted this to be a special night. | 就想全家一起度过特别的一天 |
[37:44] | Kinda sad to think that, you know, | 这么想真悲哀 |
[37:46] | you’re gonna be leaving the house, | 你就要离开家了 |
[37:48] | and it’s gonna be a whole other dynamic. | 去见识世界了 |
[37:50] | Okay. | 就因为我要上大学 你就不开心了? |
[37:53] | You’re upset because I’m going to college? | 因为我要上大学,你难过吗? |
[37:55] | No, honey, I’m so excited and happy for you. | 不是 亲爱的 我激动着呢 |
[37:57] | I’m thrilled, and I’m so proud. | 开心死了 骄傲死了 |
[37:59] | I’m just–it makes me a little sad that you won’t | 只是看不到Nora慢慢长大 |
[38:02] | be able to see Nora grow up the same way | 有点伤感嘛 |
[38:04] | that you saw Max grow up, and I’m just– | 你是看着Max长大的 我只是 |
[38:05] | Mom, I’m gonna be here for summer, and for breaks. | 妈 有暑假啊 还有其他假期啊 |
[38:07] | I know, or maybe you’ll go to Paris, or you’ll go to Italy, | 我知道啊 但你有可能会去巴黎啊 意大利啊 旅游啊什么的 |
[38:11] | or intern in D.C., I don’t know. | 或者去首都实习啊 |
[38:13] | I just–I’m being a little selfish, is all. | 我有点自私了 |
[38:16] | No–I’m– | 你这人还没走呢 我就开始想你了 |
[38:17] | ‘Cause I’m already missing you. | ‘因为我已经想念你了。 |
[38:23] | – A lot. – Mom. | – 非常想 – 妈妈 |
[38:26] | – I know. – We still have a year. | 不还有一年嘛 |
[38:29] | I know, we have a year. | 嗯 还有一年 |
[38:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:42] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 |
[38:45] | Come here. | 来 抱抱 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry that I didn’t want to go mini golfing. | 抱歉我说不想去打迷你高尔夫 |
[39:05] | And I’m also sorry that I didn’t want to sit in the backseat. | 还有 抱歉我不想坐后座 |
[39:09] | And dad says he’s sorry that you’re losing it. | 老爸说 让你失控 他很抱歉 |
[39:18] | I’m sorry I’m psycho, honey. | 抱歉我发疯了 亲爱的 |
[39:20] | It’s cool. | 没事儿 |
[39:22] | We’re used to it. | 都习惯了 |
[39:23] | Great. | 那就好 |
[39:28] | Why are there four plates at the table? | 为什么多一双碗筷? |
[39:30] | – Your mom invited a friend. – Yes. | – 你妈请了位客人 – 嗯 |
[39:34] | I don’t think she’s coming, actually, | 可能她不会来了 |
[39:36] | but let’s eat. | 我们吃吧 |
[39:37] | This looks delicious, doesn’t it? | 看起来很可口吧? |
[39:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:44] | Maybe. | 可能是 |
[39:49] | [James Blake’s A Case of You] | [詹姆斯·布雷克(James Blake)的一个你的案子 i> |
[39:54] | – Hey, you made it. – Yeah, I did. | – 你来啦 – 嗯 |
[39:58] | – Great, come in. – Oh, thanks. | – 真好 进来 – 嗯 谢谢 |
[39:59] | I almost didn’t. Your kale was weird. | 差点就被你的甘蓝吓得不敢来了 |
[40:01] | – Oh, good. – It’s kale, right? | – 不错 – 是甘蓝吧? |
[40:02] | – Yeah, it was kale. – But, um, | – 嗯 是 – 不过 |
[40:04] | your chicken was good, so I was like, | 鸡肉很好吃 我就 |
[40:05] | “Oh, whatever, I’ll do dinner.” | 有饭不蹭白不蹭 |
[40:07] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴 |
[40:11] | Um, I’m happy to be here. | 我也是 |
[40:15] | ♪ And the blue TV screen light ♪ | ♪蓝色的电视屏幕点亮♪ |
[40:25] | ♪ I drew a map of Canada, oh,- hey.A ♪ | ♪我画了一张加拿大地图,哦,嘿。 |
[40:27] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[40:28] | Uh, where’s Jabbar? | Jabbar呢? |
[40:30] | Play date with Jensen. I was hoping that we could talk. | 在Jensen家玩 我们谈谈吧 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:35] | Sit, uh, sit down. | 坐吧 |
[40:41] | I want you to know that I heard everything you said, | 你说的 我都听进去了 |
[40:44] | and you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[40:45] | We do owe it to each other to have a conversation | 介绍约会对象给Jabbar认识前 |
[40:48] | before we bring Jabbar around anyone we’re dating. | 我们是要商量一下的 |
[40:53] | Well, good, I’m glad we’re on the same page. | 那就好 很高兴你明白这一点 |
[40:57] | I’m sorry I was so… | 很抱歉 我很 |
[41:00] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[41:01] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[41:06] | I think I’m ready to have that conversation. | 现在就是时候了 |
[41:10] | I think it’s getting more real with me and Joe, | 我和Joe是认真的 |
[41:14] | and I’d like Jabbar to get to know him. | 我想让Jabbar多了解他 |
[41:17] | ♪ But surely you touched mine ♪ | ♪但您肯定感动了我♪ |
[41:18] | ♪ ’cause part of you pours out of me ♪ | ♪因为你的一部分从我身上倾泻而出♪ |
[41:21] | ♪ in these lines from time to time ♪ | ♪不时出现在这些行中♪ |
[41:26] | ♪ you’re in my blood, you’re my holy wine ♪ | ♪你是我的血液,你是我的圣酒♪ |
[41:30] | ♪ you taste so bitter and so sweet ♪ | ♪你尝起来那么苦又甜♪ |
[41:33] | ♪ oh, I could drink a case of you, darling ♪ | ♪哦,亲爱的,我可以喝一箱你的♪ |
[41:40] | ♪ and I would still be on my feet ♪ | ♪我仍然会站起来♪ |
[41:43] | ♪ oh, I would still be on my feet ♪ | ♪哦,我还是会站起来♪ |
[41:50] | ♪ I met a woman, she had a mouth like yours ♪ | ♪我遇到一个女人,她的嘴像你一样♪ |
[41:53] | ♪ she knew your life ♪ | ♪她知道你的生活♪ |
[41:55] | ♪ she knew your devils and your deeds ♪ | ♪她知道你的魔鬼和事迹♪ |
[41:57] | ♪ and she said, “go to him, ♪ | ♪她说:“去找他吧♪ |
[42:00] | ♪ “stay with him if you can ♪ | ♪“如果可以,请和他在一起♪ |
[42:02] | ♪ but be prepared to bleed” ♪ | ♪但要准备流血“♪ |
[42:06] | ♪ you’re in my blood, you’re my holy wine ♪ | ♪你是我的血液,你是我的圣酒♪ |
[42:10] | ♪ you taste so bitter and so sweet ♪ | ♪你尝起来那么苦又甜♪ |
[42:13] | ♪ oh, I could drink a case of you, darling ♪ | 哦,亲爱的,我可以喝一箱你 |
[42:20] | ♪ and I would still be on my feet ♪ | ♪而且我仍然会站起来♪ |
[42:23] | ♪ oh, I would still be on my feet ♪ | ♪哦,我还是会站起来♪ |
[42:26] | == sync, corrected by elderman == | ==同步,已通过 elderman更正== |