时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | How do you exactly kiss someone? | 要怎么亲人啊? |
[00:02] | – Is it Amy? – Yeah. | – 是Amy吗? – 是 |
[00:03] | This application is looking pretty grim. | 申请的人五花八门的 |
[00:05] | You might wanna start having a serious conversation | 涨点薪水 找个像样儿的助理吧 |
[00:06] | about upping the receptionist’s salary. | 关于增加接待员的工资。 |
[00:08] | Jabar told me he spent the whole day playing trucks with Dr. Joe. | Jabar说 他一整天都在跟Joe医生玩卡车 |
[00:11] | It was a short visit. No one got hurt. | 就很短的时间 没人在意 |
[00:13] | I don’t want to be replaced. | 我不想被取代 |
[00:14] | You do owe it to each other to have a conversation before we… | 介绍约会对象给Jabbar前 我们是应该先商量一下的 |
[00:17] | Bring around anyone we’re dating. | 带上我们约会的人。 |
[00:19] | Is there anything that I need to worry about? | 我需要担心吗? |
[00:21] | No, I adore you. | 不需要 我喜欢你 |
[00:23] | Seth, you need help. | Seth 你需要帮助 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna regret not listening to my wife, cause if I did, we’d still be a family. | 我后悔没听老婆的话 否则这个家不会散 |
[00:31] | And what relevant experience do you have that qualifies you for this job? | 有做过类似工作的最近经历吗? |
[00:37] | Define “relevant experience.” | 什么叫”最近经历” |
[00:39] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[00:42] | I like music. | 我喜欢音乐 |
[00:43] | It’s a job answering the phone. | 这不就是个接电话的活儿嘛 |
[00:45] | Been doin’ that for my entire life. | 我前半辈子一直干这个 |
[00:47] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[00:48] | For starters, I know all the local bands. | 告诉你们哦 本地乐队我都认识 |
[00:51] | Tell us about your last job. | 你上份工作是做什么的 |
[00:52] | Why? What have you heard? | 为什么? 有流言吗? |
[00:53] | Where do you see yourself in two years? | 你对两年后的自己有什么期望? |
[00:55] | Look, I don’t even know where I’m goin’ after this meeting. | 这次面试后 我去哪儿都还没想好呢 |
[00:57] | Owning my own label. | 创业 |
[00:58] | Probably owning my own label. | 创业吧 |
[00:59] | Ultimately I’d really like to manage, | 我这人喜欢管理 终极目标嘛 |
[01:02] | so I’m hoping that I’ll be on track to do that. | 应该就是往这方面努力吧 |
[01:04] | Anything else you want to tell us? | 还有什么想说的吗? |
[01:05] | I don’t make coffee. | 我不负责泡咖啡 |
[01:07] | I’m gonna need the entire month of November off. | 整个11月份带薪休假 |
[01:09] | I’d like health care. You know, 401K. | 要医保 养老金 |
[01:11] | – Okay. – Great. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[01:12] | – This was great. – Yeah. | – 这想法不错 – 嗯 |
[01:13] | I guess just one more thing? | 还有一件事儿 |
[01:15] | Yeah, uh, why did you drop out? | 为什么退学? |
[01:17] | Honestly, because I knew in my heart | 说实话 在我心面 |
[01:19] | that I’d rather be at bottom of the hill three nights a week, | 我宁愿每周三个晚上做份底层工作 |
[01:23] | listening to the next great band than finishing my master’s, | 享受音乐带给我的快乐 这比读研究生有趣多了 |
[01:26] | and, um, as cheesy as it sounds, I think that life is just | 说出来很老套 但我觉得 |
[01:32] | way too short to do anything other than what you love. | 生命太短暂 要做自己喜欢的事儿 |
[01:36] | – Yeah. – [Laughs] | -是的。 -[笑] |
[01:38] | – Yeah, she was good. – Oh, she’s just good? | – 她不错 – 不错? |
[01:40] | You know, we got some other people we have to see, | 还有几个人要见 |
[01:41] | we’ve got other applicants lined up. | 申请表还一堆呢 |
[01:43] | Listen, she’s smart, she’s humble, | 听我说 她聪明又谦虚 |
[01:45] | she knows more about the music scene than I do, | 她比我还懂乐坛 |
[01:48] | so I don’t see what’s the problem. | 到底有什么问题啊 |
[01:49] | It’s a process, Crosby, we’ve gotta follow it through. | 这有步骤的 我们要做完每一步 |
[01:51] | Yeah, we just took a look at what’s out there. | 她就很好啊 |
[01:53] | What is your hesitation? | 你犹豫什么呢? |
[01:55] | – I… – Is it ’cause she’s hot? | – 我 – 因为她很漂亮? |
[01:56] | It’s ’cause she’s hot. | – 我说对了吧 – 我都没注意 |
[01:57] | I barely even noticed that she was hot. | 我什至几乎没有注意到她很热。 |
[01:59] | – Oh, you… you didn’t notice that she was hot? | 你 你没注意到她很靓? |
[02:01] | Did you have your eyes closed? [Laughs] | 你闭着眼面试的? |
[02:02] | Listen, it does not make us sleazy if we hire a pretty girl. | 怎么? 雇佣靓女就说明咱是流氓? |
[02:05] | And this is not the shoe industry, okay? | 这不是你过去的工作了 |
[02:07] | We have musicians in here. | 来这儿的都是音乐家 |
[02:09] | It would not kill us to have a little eye candy up front. | 有美女做前台是优势啊 |
[02:11] | I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that, okay? | 我就当没听见这些 |
[02:12] | I know it’s not the shoe industry. | 我知道这不是卖鞋子 |
[02:13] | Well, you’re already pretending | 你都装着没看见人家了 |
[02:15] | that you didn’t notice how hot she is, | 你没注意到她有多热,
怀孕后的 |
[02:16] | so why not pretend that, as well? | 干脆这也一起装没听见吧? |
[02:17] | All right, you know what? I admit it. She was attractive. | 我承认 行了吧 她很有吸引力 |
[02:18] | Okay? You happy? Oh, okay, good. | – 满意了? – 满意了 |
[02:21] | Here we go, now we’re speaking honestly. | 对嘛 要说实话嘛 |
[02:22] | Listen, is this a Kristina fear? | 是因为你怕老婆吗? |
[02:25] | You think she’s gonna be threatened, or something? | 她会感到威胁还是怎么? |
[02:27] | ‘Cause she’ll be fine. | 我想不会诶 |
[02:28] | Oh, really? And you know this how? | 是吗? 你怎么知道? |
[02:29] | ‘Cause you guys have been married for 20 years, | 你们都结婚20年了 |
[02:31] | and you’re somehow still hot for each other. | 依旧还有恋爱的感觉啊 |
[02:33] | It doesn’t make any sense, but… – yeah. | 我感觉超不可思议 |
[02:34] | – Or not? – Hmm? | 怎么? 不是? |
[02:36] | – What’s the matter? Things aren’t as… | – 怎么了? – 事情不是 |
[02:37] | – look, we’re just experiencing the usual dry spell | 她怀孕后 我们就一直处在无性期 没什么 这话题到此为止 |
[02:40] | after a pregnancy, okay? It’s no big deal. | ,好吗? 没什么大不了的。 |
[02:42] | Don’t have to talk about it anymore. | 不必再讨论了。 |
[02:43] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[02:46] | Maybe you need to seduce her. | 你使两招啊 |
[02:47] | I don’t need to seduce her, okay? | 我不需要出招 |
[02:49] | I’m just sayin’, you could make her a nice meal, | 你可以给她做顿饭 |
[02:51] | and put on music, and light candles. That’ll work. | 放点音乐 点上蜡烛 有用的哦 |
[02:53] | That’s not what this is about, Crosby. | 这都什么跟什么啊 |
[02:55] | You have no idea what this is. | 你完全不懂 |
[02:57] | This is about the sensitive time after having a baby, | 这是有了孩子之后的敏感时期 |
[03:00] | when the woman has been through so much, | 她经历过生产之后 |
[03:01] | the man can’t initiate things, okay? | 男人不该再给压力 |
[03:04] | She doesn’t feel attractive, he’s gotta be patient, | 女人失去了吸引力 男人要有耐心 |
[03:06] | it can go on for months. It’s just… | 要好几个月 |
[03:07] | – okay, I’m sorry I asked. | – 你完全体会不了哥的憋屈 – 好吧 算我没问 |
[03:08] | You don’t know what I’m up against here. | 你不知道我在这里要面对什么。 |
[03:09] | Back to Rachel. | 说回Rachel |
[03:10] | Are we gonna hire her? Yes or no? | 用不用她? 爽快点儿 |
[03:12] | Before you answer, let me warn you, | 你回答前 我还是要多一句嘴 |
[03:13] | we can’t rule her out, just because she’s attractive. | 不能因为她靓 就不用她 |
[03:15] | That’s illegal. [Laughs] | 这违法哦 |
[03:17] | And I do not want to end up in a lawsuit over this. | 我可不想惹官司 |
[03:18] | – Yeah, discrimination. – Exactly. | – 这算歧视 – 没错 |
[03:20] | – Against attractiveness. – Yup. | – 歧视漂亮的人 – 嗯 |
[03:21] | – Well… – It can go both ways. | – 所以咯 – 她确实可以告我们 |
[03:23] | Thank you for keeping us out of the courtroom. | 谢谢你让我们免受诉讼之灾 |
[03:24] | You’re welcome. | 客气 |
[03:26] | – Aw, brother. – But as far as… | 天啊 |
[03:28] | – I tell ya, I can’t keep track of… | 放哪儿去了呀 |
[03:30] | – you said four. – Two. | -您说了四句。 -两个 |
[03:31] | – Hey, guys. – This is not… [Laughs] | 你俩好啊 |
[03:33] | – Hey, Mr. braverman. – Hi, Amy. | – 爷爷好 – Amy好 |
[03:35] | Grandson. Hey. | – 外孙好 – 外公好 |
[03:38] | You haven’t seen my keys, have you? | 你们看见我钥匙了吗? |
[03:39] | Um, I don’t think so, no. | 没啊 没见啊 |
[03:42] | – Huh. – Did you take his keys? | 你拿了吗? |
[03:44] | – I didn’t take… I didn’t take your keys. | 我没 我没拿您的钥匙 |
[03:47] | – Hey, drew, did you invite Amy to the… to the party? | 我说 外孙 你请Amy去聚会了吗? |
[03:52] | – No, I… – No, what party? | – 没 我 – 什么聚会? |
[03:54] | – You didn’t tell her? – My uncles are opening | – 你没说? – 我的两个叔叔 |
[03:55] | a recording studio, and it’s… – A recording studio, yeah, | – 搞了个录音室 – 没错 |
[03:58] | on haight-ashbury, right? | 就在海特—黑什伯里区 20世纪60年代 曾为嬉皮士聚集吸毒的地方 |
[04:00] | There’s gonna be music, and food, and free bar. | 到时会有音乐 食物 免费酒水 |
[04:04] | Wait. I mean, forget that last part. | 慢着 最后那个不是给你们准备的 |
[04:06] | It’s gonna be a tough night, I mean, let’s be honest. | 肯定是吵闹的一晚 |
[04:08] | – It actually… it sounds pretty cool to me. | 说实话 我挺想去的 |
[04:11] | Do you want to go? Yeah! | – 你想去吗? – 想! |
[04:12] | – You want to… I mean… – Yeah, can we go? | – 你想 我 – 能去吗? |
[04:14] | – We can certainly go. I don’t know if it’s gonna be… | 当然可以 只是不知道会不会 |
[04:16] | – yeah, we’re goin’, okay. I’ll put you on the list, and… | 好类 我把你们写进名单里 |
[04:18] | – The list. – You’re in, | – 还有名单啊 – 你俩都算上 |
[04:19] | you’re gonna have a great time. There’s a list. | 肯定会很有趣的 |
[04:20] | We’re on the list. Whatever the list is. | 我们上名单咯 |
[04:22] | Well, you should invite your girlfriend to stuff, drew, | 你应该邀请女朋友的 |
[04:24] | come on, man. | 有点绅士样儿 |
[04:25] | And if you find my keys… | 要是看见了我的钥匙 |
[04:29] | – sorry, he’s… – No. | – 抱歉 他 – 没事儿 |
[04:30] | I didn’t say anything about this. | 抱歉我什么都没说 |
[04:32] | – It’s all good. – Good. | – 没关系 – 那就好 |
[04:36] | I guess we’re on the list. | 看来是要去了 |
[04:38] | ¶ Put your dreams away for now ¶ | ¶现在放下你的梦想¶ |
[04:41] | dude, you’re gonna break it. Let me do it. | 都要给你搞坏了 我来 |
[04:43] | Let me try it. | 我试试 |
[04:44] | Give it a little… a little love. | 稍微转一下 |
[04:45] | Ah, magic touch. | 上帝之手 |
[04:49] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[04:53] | [Sighing] Um… | [叹气]嗯… |
[04:57] | I think housekeeping skipped a room. | 看来清洁员要扣工资了 |
[04:59] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[05:00] | Yeah, I know it sucks, but it’s affordable. | 是挺乱 但我好歹能负担起 |
[05:03] | – Oh, wow. – Um… | -哦,哇。 嗯 |
[05:05] | Oh. Wow! Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:08] | – Yeah, I mean… [Laughs] | 嗯 |
[05:11] | Really? It’s so… it’s so far. | 真要住? 这太远了吧 |
[05:13] | Got a bus stop, right at the corner. | – 拐角就有巴士 – 好吧 |
[05:14] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的。 |
[05:15] | – [Sighs] – So what are you… | 你 |
[05:19] | what are you gonna do now? | 现在怎么办? |
[05:20] | I’m just going to, uh, you know, | 我要 |
[05:23] | take a few days and settle in, | 捣鼓几天 安顿下 |
[05:24] | and I got a couple numbers for group from, uh… | 我还要了很多号码 |
[05:27] | – for meetings? – Just ’cause I’m outta there | – 去参加小组? – 我人是出来了 |
[05:30] | doesn’t mean the work stops, right? | 不代表治疗就结束了 |
[05:33] | Right. | 对 |
[05:34] | Do you have anyone, you know, | 你有人 |
[05:36] | like one of the guys you can call? | – 你有人帮吗? – 没 |
[05:37] | – Uh, I don’t… nah. | -呃,我不…不。 |
[05:40] | That’s not a good idea. Right. | 这可不是好主意 |
[05:43] | – Well… – Come here. | 来 |
[05:44] | Thank you. [Laughs] | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[05:47] | Now I know what to get you for housewarming. | 我知道该送你什么乔迁礼物了 |
[05:49] | What? | 什么? |
[05:50] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[05:52] | I know… ’cause I’ll talk to you anyway. | 这事儿再说吧 |
[05:53] | I’ll talk to you later. Okay. | – 晚点说 – 好 |
[05:55] | – And I’ll have the kids call. – Yeah, yeah. | – 会让孩子给你打电话的 – 好 好 |
[05:56] | Say… say hey to drew and Amber and… | 代我向他们问好 |
[05:59] | I’ll call you. I will call you. | 我会给你打电话的 会的 |
[06:01] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好 – 嗯 |
[06:02] | You should get like a plastic bag for that, | 置办东西前 |
[06:06] | before you put anything… You think? [Laughs] | – 要买点塑料袋什么的 – 哦? |
[06:08] | Else on it, but okay, all right. | 清理下啊 好了 |
[06:10] | Okay, will do. Well, I’m proud of you. | – 为你骄傲 – 会清理的 |
[06:11] | Okay. | – 好了 – 好的 翻/校/轴: 疯子 |
[06:12] | – Okay. | – Okay. |
[07:14] | I guess I was just more surprised | 我大概就是相当吃惊吧 |
[07:16] | by the name of the motel, the Relapse Inn. | 因为那旅馆名 “重回邪道旅馆” |
[07:19] | [Laughter] Very funny. | 好名字 |
[07:21] | But please don’t worry, he’s gonna do great. | 不用担心 他会没事儿的 |
[07:23] | It’s just… it’s farther away than I wish it were, | 就是比我预计的远 |
[07:25] | and… and, uh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:29] | I mean, is it, like, gonna be detrimental to his recovery? | 会对他的康复有不好的影响吗? |
[07:32] | I mean, is he safe? Is there, like… | 那地儿安全不? 是不是 |
[07:34] | of cour… yes, honey, it’s, you know, | 安全 亲爱的 就 你知道的 |
[07:36] | he has a counselor… I don’t know. I don’t know. | 他有个咨询师 不知道 真的 |
[07:39] | I don’t think it’s the most helpful environment, | 肯定不是什么环境优美的地儿 |
[07:41] | so we’ll just hope for the… you know, hope for the best. | 所以说 只能 希望一切都好 |
[07:45] | – Do you want chips on this? – Yeah. | – 上面要薯片吗? – 要 |
[07:48] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[07:53] | Uh, this is gonna sound crazy, but… | 我要说疯话了 |
[07:57] | What if he stayed at my place? | 要不让他住我那儿? |
[08:00] | I mean, it’s closer, and maybe… | 很近 而且 |
[08:01] | Where would you stay? | 那你呢? |
[08:03] | I could stay here. | 回来住呗 |
[08:04] | If it’s helpful. Oh, Amber, you can’t do that. | – 能帮上忙就好啊 – 丫头 不用了 |
[08:06] | No, no, no. It’s your new place. | 不行 那是你的新家啊 |
[08:08] | Mom, it’s okay, you know, | 妈 没关系 |
[08:10] | if it’ll be helpful for you, and stuff. | 只要能帮上你就行 |
[08:12] | It’s totally okay. | 完全没问题 |
[08:24] | Okay, so I’m off. Uh, just a heads-up, | 我走了 就提个醒儿 |
[08:27] | we’re babysitting on Friday night. | 周五晚我们要当保姆 |
[08:28] | Mm. | 嗯。 |
[08:29] | Oh, Friday night, no, no, no. | 周五啊 不行 |
[08:33] | That’s the opening of… the launching out. | 录音室那天开张啊 |
[08:34] | – We gotta be there. – Adam asked us to baby-sit. | – 我们要去的 – 你儿子要我们看孩子 |
[08:37] | Yeah, but my gosh, this is a big night for Adam and Crosby, | 我知道 这是两儿子的大事儿啊 |
[08:40] | we gotta be there to support ’em. | 我们要去以示支持啊 |
[08:42] | We’re supporting them this way. | – 看孩子就是支持啊 – 不是吧 |
[08:43] | – We’re watching their kids. – Golly. | -我们在看他们的孩子。 -快活 |
[08:45] | – Yeah. – This is Haight-Ashbury, | – 是 – 嬉皮士诶 |
[08:47] | you know? | 你知道不? |
[08:48] | It’s your stomping grounds. You are Haight-Ashbury. | 那儿就是你的地盘 你就是最好的写照 |
[08:50] | Can’t they find somebody else? | 不能找别人吗? |
[08:52] | Well, you know, it’s Kristina’s first night | 他老婆第一次不用照顾孩子 所以 才找我们啊 |
[08:54] | away from the baby, so that’s why they asked us. | 远离婴儿,所以这就是他们问我们的原因。 |
[08:59] | I think we have to be helpful. | 去吧 |
[09:01] | So see ya. Uh… | 回头见 |
[09:03] | [Grunts] | [咕run声] |
[09:05] | I don’t get it. | 真搞不懂了 |
[09:08] | You ready to head out, buddy? | 准备好出门了不? |
[09:10] | Mmm… yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:11] | You want to pack up your markers? | 马克笔要带吗? |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:15] | What sweatshirt is… oh! | 好可爱的T恤啊 |
[09:18] | You got a Hogwarts academy sweatshirt? | 霍格沃茨的啊? |
[09:21] | – Yeah. – What are you, | – 嗯 – 你这是 |
[09:22] | – the coolest dude in the world? – No. | – 世界上最酷的帅哥吧? – 不是 |
[09:23] | I think I need one of these. Hey, | 我也想要 |
[09:25] | speakin’ of which, I was thinkin’, | 说到这儿 我想 |
[09:27] | tonight maybe we could order a couple gluten-free pizzas, | 今晚可以点些无麸质的匹萨 |
[09:29] | and then get through the rest of Goblet of Fire. | 然后看完<哈利波特和火焰杯> |
[09:31] | What do you say? | 你说呢? |
[09:32] | – I’m up to it. – You’re up to it? | – 完全同意 – 是吗? |
[09:34] | – Yeah. – I love Harry Potter. | – 嗯 – 我喜欢波特 |
[09:35] | Me, too. You know who else loves Harry Potter? | 我也是 还有谁也喜欢 你知道吗? |
[09:38] | – Jensen? – No. | – 不是 |
[09:39] | – Sydney? – Dr. Joe. | – Joe医生 |
[09:41] | Dr. Joe likes it. Well, most people do. | 他喜欢呀 很多人都喜欢啊 |
[09:44] | Is he readin’ all seven books like we are? | 7本书他都看过? |
[09:47] | No, he watches the movies. | 没 他只看电影 |
[09:48] | The other night we all watched. | 那晚 我们一起看的 |
[09:51] | Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. | <哈利波特和混血王子> |
[09:56] | Dr. Joe showed you The Half-blood Prince? | 他跟你一起看了<混血王子>? |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:01] | Well… [Sighs] | 这 |
[10:03] | Buddy, that’s like… that’s the book after the next book. | 儿子 这是最后一部诶 |
[10:05] | I know, but it was so awesome. | 我知道 好好看哦 |
[10:09] | Yup, that’s awesome. | 嗯 好看 |
[10:10] | All right, let’s get outta here. | 好了 走吧 |
[10:18] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[10:19] | Hey. Come in. | 进来 |
[10:23] | – Oh, cool place. – Thanks. | – 有范儿 – 谢了 |
[10:26] | Wow, look at you, you’re doin’ it. | 你真做到了 |
[10:28] | I mean, you’re on your own. Guess so. | – 自己的地儿 – 嗯 |
[10:30] | Shoulda seen my first place. | 该看看我当初的公寓 |
[10:31] | I shared this hell-hole with three guys, | 破房子还要跟3个人同住 |
[10:33] | and I had to sleep in a closet, literally. | 我就只能睡衣柜 不骗你 |
[10:34] | – Sounds fun. – I guess | – 挺好玩啊 – 估计现在 |
[10:36] | now that I think about it, I’m not doin’ much better, huh? | 还想着 不是什么好事儿吧? |
[10:38] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[10:40] | Uh, okay. So let’s see, | 好了 交代一下 |
[10:42] | here’s the keys. | 这是钥匙 |
[10:44] | This weird-looking one is for the dumpster outside downstairs. | 囧囧的 是开楼下垃圾筒的 |
[10:47] | Don’t forget to lock it, okay? Trust me. | 一定要记得锁 不能敞着 |
[10:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:51] | Um, you can have whatever’s in the kitchen. | 厨房的东西随便吃 |
[10:53] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[10:54] | Obviously, it’s not much. Looks like oatmeal, | 也快没了 只剩燕麦 |
[10:57] | some marinara, and some pop-tarts, so… | 海员沙司 果酱馅饼 |
[11:00] | Good luck with that. Um, the thermostat, | 吃好喝好 还有恒温槽 |
[11:03] | [laughs] It’s completely full of it, so don’t bother. | 都满了 不用管了 |
[11:06] | Oh, and the shower’s really leaky, | 浴室漏水很严重 |
[11:07] | so just make sure you turn it really hard to turn it off. | 一定要拧紧 |
[11:10] | Okay, I got it. Uh, lock the dumpster, | 好 明白了 锁好垃圾桶 |
[11:13] | uh, marinara, | 有吃的 |
[11:15] | forget the thermostat, and leaky shower. | 不要管恒温槽 拧紧水龙头 |
[11:18] | You got it. | 行了 |
[11:20] | Okay, well, I guess that’s it. | 好 就这么多 |
[11:22] | Um, I’m actually off to work, so see you later. | 我要去开工了 回头见 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:28] | Hey, Amber? | 丫头? |
[11:30] | Thanks, you just… you don’t know how much this means to me. | 谢谢 这对我意义重大 |
[11:36] | I’m doing this for mom, just so we’re clear. | 先说清楚 我是为了妈妈 |
[11:41] | See ya. | 回见 |
[11:50] | So cute. | 好可爱呀 |
[11:52] | Well, is it easier if I just deal with it? | 我来会不会好点? |
[11:54] | Max, no snacks, honey, we’re about to eat dinner. | Max 不许吃零食 要吃饭了 |
[11:56] | Yeah, yeah. [Baby coos] | 嗯嗯 |
[11:58] | You okay, Nora? | Nora 没事吧? |
[11:59] | Just give me one minute. Are you gonna stay for dinner? | – 等下 – 你留下吃晚饭不? |
[12:01] | Uh, well, no, I just popped by to see Adam. | 不了 就顺道过来找下儿子 |
[12:03] | Okay, well there’s plenty if you want. | 菜很多诶 |
[12:05] | [Baby talk] | [宝贝谈话] |
[12:07] | Mom, these are not mashing right. | 妈 这些都没烂 |
[12:09] | No, don’t mash them, it’s vegetables. | 别捣啊 是蔬菜 |
[12:11] | Ooh, boy, I think there’s been a problem over here, | 天啊 看来出问题了 |
[12:13] | oh, God, I smell it! | 天啊 我闻到了! |
[12:14] | Oh, hey, Kristina, Kristina… – Okay, I got it. | – 好 来了 |
[12:16] | There’s an accident goin’ on over here. | 宝宝拉屎了 |
[12:18] | Oh, poopie? Just a little poopie, huh? | 呀 拉便便啦 |
[12:20] | – Just… [Laughs] – Okay, honey, do mom a favor, | 亲爱的 来帮老妈一下 |
[12:21] | can you change her upstairs? I’m sorry. | – 能上楼换吗? – 抱歉 |
[12:22] | – Oh, yeah, okay. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 乖 |
[12:23] | Thank for that, honey. | 闺女 谢了 |
[12:24] | All right, what’s the emergency? | 好了 你找我什么事儿? |
[12:25] | – Hey, ho, I need you to… over here. | 来 过来说 |
[12:27] | – What? – On the Q.T. | – 什么? – 过来说 |
[12:28] | Honey, do Mom a favor? | 亲爱的 你帮我下 |
[12:29] | – What’s goin’ on? – Well, it’s kinda confidential. | – 怎么了? – 这算秘密 |
[12:31] | – Yeah? – Uh, look, | – 哦? – 我说 |
[12:32] | you know this whole thing… the babysittin’ thing, | 就帮你们照顾孩子那事儿 |
[12:34] | your mom says she wasn’t invited to the party, yeah, | 你妈觉得去不成聚会 |
[12:37] | she feels, uh, | 她感觉 |
[12:38] | well, a little hurt, a little upset… | 有点伤心 有些不开心 |
[12:40] | – what are you talkin’ about? – Well, she feels… shunned, | – 你说什么呢? – 她感觉被无视了 |
[12:42] | slighted… Shunned? I talked to her, | – 被忽略了 – 这 我跟她商量好了呀 |
[12:44] | she didn’t seem like she was interested in going at all. | 她一点都不想去 |
[12:46] | Well, you know, that’s how she is. | 哎哟 她就那样儿嘛 |
[12:48] | I mean, she makes a commitment, she follows through… | 答应的事儿 她就会 |
[12:49] | – she’s gonna watch the baby. | 她说会照顾孩子的 |
[12:50] | No, she follows through on stuff, | 她只是不想出尔反尔 |
[12:51] | but I think she really wants to go. | 但她其实很想去 |
[12:52] | I think her feelings are hurt, to tell you the truth, | 她不想说实话 怕你为难啊 |
[12:55] | is what happened. Wow, really? | – 真的哦 – 是吗? |
[12:56] | Yeah, I mean, she was a little upset, but you know how she is, | 确实有点不开心 你是知道她的 |
[12:59] | she’s gonna… – do you want me to talk to her? | – 她会 – 你要我去跟她谈谈? |
[13:01] | Get another babysitters, maybe. | 找别人看小孩好了 |
[13:03] | Yeah, I’ll… I’ll talk to Kristina. | 好 我跟老婆说说 |
[13:05] | I don’t want mom’s feelings to be hurt, I’ll talk to Kristina, | 我可不想伤了老妈的心 我来跟老婆说 |
[13:07] | and we’ll get a new babysitter. | 我们另外找个保姆 |
[13:08] | There you go. That’s all I’m askin’. Thank you. | 这就对啦 我就是这意思 谢谢 |
[13:10] | – Okay. – Appreciate it. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[13:13] | Okay, there you go. Phew! | 行了 搞定 |
[13:15] | Okay, see you later. | 回头见 |
[13:17] | So it’s Friday. Are you free on Friday | 周五你不正好没事儿嘛 |
[13:19] | to come to my brother’s opening party? | 来参加我弟弟的聚会咯? |
[13:20] | I’m not afraid. [Laughs] | 我不怕 |
[13:22] | You’re not afraid to meet my entire family? | 见我全家 你不怕? |
[13:24] | You don’t want to keep me under wraps any longer? | 不想再藏着我了? |
[13:26] | [Laughter] | [笑声] |
[13:27] | I have not been keeping you under wraps. | 我没有藏着你啊 |
[13:29] | I have been saving you from having to deal with… | 我这是帮你诶 免得你 |
[13:32] | – does… that’s Amber. – Hi! | 那是 Amber |
[13:34] | – Hey. – Hi, Amber. | Amber 你好 |
[13:36] | [Laughing] Hi, Mr. Cyr. | Cyr老师 你好 |
[13:38] | You know, you can call me Mark. | 叫Mark行啦 |
[13:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 可以? – 嗯 |
[13:41] | – You sure? – Yeah. | – 确定? – 嗯 |
[13:42] | – Maybe we should just jump right to “dad.” Is that… | 干脆直接叫你老爸好了 |
[13:44] | – oh, my God! – What? | – 苍天啊1 – 怎么啦? |
[13:45] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[13:46] | – Well? – What’s wrong with you? | 你抽风了吧? |
[13:47] | How was work, huh? | 工作怎么样? |
[13:49] | – Uh, work was inspirational. – Okay. | 工作很有意义啊 |
[13:52] | You know, every time you see someone’s eyes light up | 每次我递给客人一杯饮料 |
[13:54] | when you pass ’em that frothy beverage, | 都能看见他们眼睛一亮 |
[13:56] | it’s just… it’s like I’m giving a gift to myself, actually. | 就好像 送出了一件礼物 |
[13:59] | I feel it, I feel the magic. | 我懂 魔力饮料啊 |
[14:00] | – [Laughs] – It’s beautiful. | 美好极了 |
[14:01] | Do you want to pull up a chair, and sit and… | 搬个椅子 坐下聊聊 |
[14:03] | – just the three of us? – Come on. | – 就我们3个? – 好啦 |
[14:04] | No, I don’t think so. [Laughter] | 不了 不做电灯泡 |
[14:05] | I gotta go upstairs and get settled in anyway, so… | 我要上楼去拾掇一下了 |
[14:08] | – all right. – I’m gonna go to bed. | – 好 – 上去咯 |
[14:10] | – Okay, honey. – You kids have fun. | – 好 – 你们玩好 |
[14:11] | Both: All right. – Not too much fun. | – 好 – 别太过头哦 |
[14:13] | – You’re killing me. – Bye. | – 真有你的 – 拜 |
[14:15] | – Bye. – I’ll make you | – 拜 – 明早 |
[14:16] | a nice bowl of cereal in the morning. | 我给你做一大碗麦片粥哈 |
[14:18] | – [Laughing] Oh, great. – [Laughs] | 很好 |
[14:21] | Um, so what’s going on? | 这怎么回事? |
[14:24] | She’s staying here? Did she move back, or… | 她在这儿过夜? 回来住了? |
[14:26] | – sorry, I meant to tell you this. | 抱歉 应该早点告诉你的 |
[14:28] | Seth is staying at Amber’s place just for a little while. | Seth会在她的公寓里住一阵子 |
[14:33] | – Oh. I thought… I thought he was staying at a hotel. | 不是说在一间旅馆嘛 |
[14:36] | – He was, but it… it ended up looking more like | 本来是 但后来发现那地儿 |
[14:40] | the place you go to do drugs, and not the place | 就是吸毒的环境 而并非是 |
[14:43] | that helps you recover. Okay. | – 帮你康复的地儿 – 好吧 |
[14:45] | – I mean, he couldn’t stay here. – No, no. Yeah, that… | – 这儿他肯定不能待 – 对 对 嗯 |
[14:48] | no, it’s… I’m surprised that… that’s very generous of Amber. | 真没想到 Amber这孩子真大方 |
[14:52] | Yeah. So… | 嗯 |
[14:56] | The party… Yes. | – 聚会的事儿 – 嗯 |
[14:57] | Is gonna have everybody there, are you ready? | 全家都会去哦 你行不? |
[15:00] | – I’m… I’m in. [Chuckles] | 我 我去 |
[15:07] | Um… | 嗯… |
[15:13] | I cannot believe shit like that happens. | 真不敢相信会发生这种屁事儿 |
[15:16] | – Talkin’ about Potter-gate again, aren’t you? | 波特门事件是吧? |
[15:18] | You know what? Yeah, I am, and don’t call it that. | 别这样说 行不 |
[15:21] | Do you know how long it takes to read those books? | 读那些书花了多久 你知道吗? |
[15:23] | I know it’s not as important as your sex crisis at home, | 我知道这比不上你的性福 |
[15:26] | but it’s important to me. | 但这对我很重要 |
[15:27] | – Okay, one, that was uncalled-for, | 首先 这没必要 |
[15:29] | and two, Jasmine admitted wrong-doing, and apologized, | 其次 Jasmine承认并且道歉了 |
[15:32] | so what more do you want? | 你还想要什么? |
[15:33] | You know, you should really think about being her attorney. | 你干脆去当她律师好了 |
[15:36] | You know, you’re always takin’ her side, you should really… | 你总帮她讲话 |
[15:38] | – I’m not always taking her side, this… | 我哪有啊 |
[15:39] | – consider it. – Besides, this isn’t about | – 就嘴硬 – 而且 |
[15:41] | what Jasmine did or didn’t do, okay? | 这跟她做不做也没什么关系 |
[15:43] | This is about Dr. Joe, and you feeling he’s encroaching. | 这是Joe医生 是你觉得他过分了 |
[15:46] | And you know what? I think you gotta just rise above, | 要我说吧 你就别纠结了 |
[15:49] | and not just for Jabbar’s sake, but for your own. | 不为儿子 为自己想想 |
[15:50] | You’re just gonna make yourself miserable. | 你这样痛苦的不还是自己 |
[15:52] | Yeah, well I hate rising above. | 我讨厌纠结 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[16:01] | Oh, here, let me help. | 来 我帮您 |
[16:05] | – Hi. – Oh, he’s such a cutie. | 他真好看 |
[16:06] | – Oh, it’s a girl, but… – She, I’m sorry. | – 是女孩 – 抱歉 |
[16:09] | – [Baby babbles] – Say hi! | 问个好吧! |
[16:10] | Um, so how can I help you? | 有什么事儿吗? |
[16:13] | – We’re here to see Adam. – Okay. | – 我们来找Adam – 好 |
[16:15] | And this is regarding? | 请问您是? |
[16:18] | – Being his wife. I’m just here to say hi, and just… | 他太太 就过来打个招呼 |
[16:21] | – oh, my God, I am so sorry. – This is Nora. | – 天啊 真对不起 – 这是Nora |
[16:23] | It’s okay, who are you? Um, I’m Rachel. | – 没关系 你是谁? |
[16:24] | – Oh. – It’s my first day. | 今儿是我第一天上班 |
[16:26] | Here, let me help you. Um, | 我帮您 |
[16:28] | you want to take this, then? Yeah. | – 拿下这个吧 – 好 |
[16:30] | – Hey, honey. – Hey. | 老公 |
[16:32] | How are you? | 你好不? |
[16:33] | – My beautiful wife, huh? – Good, how are you? | – 美丽的老婆大人 – 嗯 你好吗? |
[16:36] | Say “Hi, Daddy.” | 跟爸爸问声好吧 |
[16:38] | “Hi, Daddy.” How are you doing, Nora? | – 爸爸好 – Nora 你好吗? |
[16:39] | How you doin’, sweetie? Good. | – 小丫头 你好不? – 好着呢 |
[16:41] | – We just came by to say hi. – Oh, great. | – 就过来打个招呼 – 不错 |
[16:42] | We were cooped up in the house, I was just like, | 老在家里待着好闷 |
[16:44] | “I gotta get out, I gotta get out.” | 我想 要出来一趟 |
[16:45] | Uh, honey, you just have a little bit of milk on your chin, | 老婆 脸上有个奶粉 |
[16:48] | and then a little spit-up in your hair. | 还有头发上也贱到了 |
[16:49] | – Oh, I will grab you water. – Oh, that’s okay, | – 我给你拿点水来 – 不用了啦 |
[16:52] | it happens, you know what? Thank you, Rachel. | – 常有的事儿 – Rachel 谢了 |
[16:53] | It’s totally fine. | 没什么问题 |
[16:54] | Seriously? What? | – 没搞错吧? – 什么? |
[16:56] | Your new hire. | 新招来的人 |
[16:58] | From t&s to t&a, honey, wow. | 老公 你自己看看 |
[16:59] | Honey, she wasn’t dressed like that at the interview. | 她来应聘时不是这个穿衣风格的 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God, you guys can afford to hire one employee, | 天啊 你们只能招一个人 |
[17:02] | and you hire… – She was dressed | – 就招来这么一个 – 她那时穿得 |
[17:04] | more conservatively, she was… – How old is she? | – 很中规中矩的 – 她多大啊? |
[17:05] | Kristina, she was really the best person for the job. | 老婆 她很适合干这份工作 |
[17:07] | – Adam, I believe you. – She’s very smart. She’s very… | – 老公 我信你 – 她很聪明 非常 |
[17:10] | – I just feel like it’s just a little weird | 就感觉怪怪的 有点怪 |
[17:11] | that she’s like, I mean, like a supermodel. | 她就像个模特 |
[17:13] | You know. What? | – 你懂吧 – 什么? |
[17:14] | – Just… she’s just… – Yeah, I know. | – 就 她就 – 嗯 懂了 |
[17:16] | Honey… honey, did you talk to my mom? | 老婆 你找妈妈了吗? |
[17:17] | I did, I did, and she said that everything covered, | 找了 她说一切没问题 |
[17:20] | the pitchers, the planters, the bowls… | 水罐 腰果 碗 |
[17:21] | – Great, awesome. – To save on some money for… | – 很好 – 考虑到房租嘛 |
[17:23] | yeah, the rentals, so… which is really kind of cool. | 她想得很周到 |
[17:25] | – Here. – Thank you, sweetheart. | – 给您 – 谢了 |
[17:27] | – Of course. – [Sighs] Wow, so, yeah. | – 不客气 – 好了 |
[17:29] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:31] | – And, um… – Yeah. | – 还有 – 嗯 |
[17:33] | – I also spoke with Sarah… – Oh, good, about the bartend… | – 我也找了Sarah – 嗯 就酒水那事儿 |
[17:35] | – and she said that, uh, she’s gonna get the bar… | 她说 这一块儿就交给她来 |
[17:37] | – hey, uh, Rachel, I’ll get that. | Rachel 我来就行了 |
[17:39] | Oh, no, it’s okay. I got it. | 没事儿 我能行 |
[17:41] | – That was unfortunate. – What? | – 真要命 – 什么? |
[17:43] | – Huh? – The bartender’s covered, | 酒水这一块儿也不用担心了 |
[17:44] | so… | 她 |
[17:46] | she’s gonna help out with that. | 她会搞定的 |
[17:47] | – Yeah. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 嗯 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[17:49] | – Okay. – She can get ’em for cheap. | – 好 – 不会要很多钱的 |
[17:50] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. – 好 – 嗯 |
[17:51] | That’s good. Good to save some money. | 很好 能省钱很好 |
[17:53] | – Real cheap. – Cheap, good. | – 非常便宜 – 那太好了 |
[17:55] | – We’re gonna go. I… – It’s a recording studio, | – 我们走了 我 – 这是录音室 |
[17:57] | honey, it’s not the shoe business. | 老婆 我不是日理万机的经理了 |
[17:58] | I don’t want to keep you, I just… | 我不想耽误你工作 |
[18:00] | I got a lot of stuff to do, I got a lot of stuff going on. | 我还有很多事情要做 |
[18:01] | – Okay, what do you gotta do? – No, I got it. | – 你倒是说说有什么事儿? – 我能行 |
[18:02] | Give me a kiss, come on. | 来亲亲 来啦 |
[18:03] | Honey. Oh. [Kiss] | 老婆 |
[18:05] | Okay. “Bye, Daddy.” | 跟爸爸说再见 |
[18:06] | I’ll see… I’ll see you, sweetie. Bye-bye. | 小宝宝 回头见哦 挥挥手 |
[18:07] | – “Have a good afternoon.” – All right. | – 下午愉快 – 好的 |
[18:09] | – Thank you, honey. – See you soon. | – 老婆 谢咯 – 回头见咯 |
[18:10] | – I’ll see you later, bye-bye. – Bye. | – 回头见 再见 – 再见 |
[18:11] | Oh. [Sighs] | 哦。 [叹气] |
[18:15] | Hey, I wanted to, um, say I’m sorry about | 我想为外公那天说的事儿 |
[18:19] | my grandfather the other day, [Laughing] Oh. | 跟你道个歉 |
[18:21] | I mean, I didn’t tell him you were my girlfriend, I just… | 我没告诉他你是我女友 |
[18:25] | I mean, he thinks he hears things, it’s just… | 他总是爱到处打听 |
[18:30] | – I mean, I was… – It’s… [Laughs] It’s okay. | – 我就 我 – 没事儿 |
[18:32] | I mean, I totally get it. We hang out a lot, so… | 我明白 我们整天都待一块儿 |
[18:35] | I understand why he got the wrong idea. | 我明白他为什么会那么想 |
[18:38] | Yeah, um, | 嗯 |
[18:41] | you know, actually I was thinking we could, I mean… | 要我说吧 我们可以 |
[18:46] | if we don’t want to confuse the elderly, I mean, | 不要让老人家迷惑嘛 要是你同意 |
[18:49] | we could just tell him that you are my girlfriend. | 我们可以告诉他 你是我女友 |
[18:53] | If you wanted. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[18:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 愿意 – 哦? |
[18:57] | I mea, well, we might as well, | 那我们也要 |
[18:59] | I mean, tell everyone, so no one… | 告诉所有人 这样就不会 |
[19:02] | – [Laughs] – Gets confused. [Laughs] | 有人迷惑了 |
[19:05] | – Okay. – Yeah? | – 好 – 行? |
[19:06] | – Yeah. – I mean, | – 行 – 我 |
[19:07] | I’m being dead serious. Me, too. | – 我可是很认真的诶 – 我也是 |
[19:09] | Great. [Laughs] Cool. | 那就好 太好了 |
[19:13] | Do you want to make out now? | 想亲亲吗? |
[19:14] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 想 – 好 |
[19:18] | We’ve got this great DJ, and I would love it | 会有很酷的DJ哦 我很喜欢的 |
[19:22] | if you and dad could both make it to the party Friday night. | 要是你和爸爸周五晚都来 |
[19:24] | Oh, that’s so great, we’d love to come, | – 那就太好了 – 我们是想去 |
[19:26] | but, you know, we’re more than happy to watch the kids, really. | 但更开心可以帮你照看孩子 |
[19:28] | Well, I… look, I know that’s the plan, | 嗯 我 我是提过这事儿 |
[19:29] | and I really appreciate it, | 我真的很感激 |
[19:30] | but it’s a big night for me and Crosby, | 但这对我和小弟来说很重要 |
[19:32] | we want our parents there to celebrate with us, | 我们希望自己的爸爸妈妈到场 |
[19:33] | and we can find a babysitter. | 保姆可以重新找嘛 |
[19:35] | We’ll get a babysitter. It’s all good. | 很好找的 没事儿的 |
[19:39] | – Really, Zeek? – What’s that? | – 老头 你不是吧? – 啊? 你说什么? |
[19:42] | – [Laughs] – What? | 啊? |
[19:43] | He told you I wanted to go to the party, right? | 他说我很想去的吧? |
[19:46] | Yeah. Wha… ? | 是啊 这 |
[19:47] | – What is wrong with you? – Well, I mean, | – 你脑子有病吧? – 这个 |
[19:49] | come on, it’s a big deal, everybody’s gonna be there. | 拜托 这是大事儿 全家人都要去 |
[19:52] | I think we should be there. Nobody’s gonna be there. | – 我们也该去 – 去你个大头鬼 |
[19:54] | We discussed this. | 我们不都说好了 |
[19:55] | – Well… – This isn’t just because | – 这 – 这是第一次 |
[19:56] | it’s Kristina’s first night away from the baby. | 不用儿媳妇看小孩儿 |
[19:59] | Now, I would feel more comfortable | 我更想跟宝宝待一起 |
[20:01] | if I was watching the baby, so if you want to go to the party, | 照顾她 要是你想去 |
[20:03] | go ahead. You go. | 那你自己去吧 |
[20:05] | I’m in. I’m goin’, then. Great, all right. | – 好啊 我去 耶 – 好 可以 |
[20:07] | – What? – Okay, so you’re comin’. | – 什么? – 那说好咯 |
[20:08] | Yeah, put me… yes, I’m in. [Dishes rattle] | 嗯 把我 对 我去 |
[20:10] | – Oh, sorry. I’m sorry. – Oh, my God. | – 抱歉 – 天啊 |
[20:11] | – Uh, listen… – Yeah, hey… | – 听着 – 嗯 |
[20:12] | – you are goin’, okay? – Uh-huh. | -你要走了,好吗? – 嗯。 |
[20:14] | – You’re going to the party? – Yeah. | – 你要去? – 嗯啊 |
[20:15] | And you’re gonna watch the kids. Okay? Great. | 你去看孩子嘛 |
[20:16] | – That’s great. – I’ll see ya. | – 太好了 – 回头见 |
[20:18] | Oh, no, you gotta put me on the list, Adam. | 儿子 把我写到名单上 |
[20:19] | There’s no list, dad, you just gotta show up. | 什么名单啊 你来不就行了 |
[20:20] | – Okay. – Oh, great. | – 好 – 真行 |
[20:23] | That’s great. You’re great. | 你真行 |
[20:27] | I know you could do it yourself, | 我知道你自己能行 |
[20:29] | but I brought you groceries. [Laughing] Oh, God. | 给你买了点生活用品 |
[20:31] | – Is that dumb? – No, it’s very good. | – 好俗气吧? – 没有 很贴心 |
[20:34] | – [Chuckles] – Thank you. | 谢了 |
[20:35] | I just wanted to have an excuse to check up on you. | 我就是找个借口来看你 |
[20:39] | Well, I appreciate it. | 真荣幸 |
[20:41] | – How’s it goin’? – Good. | – 感觉如何? – 很好 |
[20:43] | – What’d you do today? – Took a walk, and, uh, | – 今天做了什么? – 散了个步 |
[20:46] | did some reading and some yoga. | 看了点书 做了点瑜伽 |
[20:48] | No, you did not. | 不是吧 |
[20:50] | Oh, you d… oh, you did? | 真的啊? |
[20:51] | Can you please resist the urge to mock me? | 你就不能不取消我吗? |
[20:53] | No, no, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you did… | 没有 没有 抱歉 我真以为你 |
[20:54] | – like this? – Yeah, all that. | – 像这样? – 嗯 全套 |
[20:55] | – Is that something? – I did it all. | – 这也有? – 全都有啊 |
[20:56] | – The tree? – [Laughs] | 树也做了? |
[20:58] | – I can’t believe you did yoga! – Yeah, well, thank… | – 你还真练了瑜伽啊! – 嗯 谢谢你的嘲笑 |
[21:00] | – talked to drew. – Oh, you did? | – 还跟儿子聊了聊 – 是吗? |
[21:01] | Yeah, who’s this girl he’s hangin’ out with? | 嗯 他交往的女孩是谁啊? |
[21:03] | This Amy? I don’t… I know nothing. | 你说Amy? 我不 我不知道 |
[21:05] | She’s nice, and very sweet. They’re cute together. | 她很好 很漂亮 他们好配 |
[21:08] | But he doesn’t tell me. Well, ’cause you’re the mom. | – 但他什么都不告诉我 – 因为你是他妈 |
[21:10] | He’s 16, you’re gonna get name, rank, and serial number. | 他16了 当然不跟你说了 |
[21:12] | What’d you get out of him? | 你从他嘴里得知什么了? |
[21:13] | Oh, nothin’, just every hairy detail of his first kiss. | 没什么呀 就所有细节吧 初吻啊什么的 |
[21:18] | – Shut up. – Yeah. | – 扯吧你 – 没扯啊 |
[21:19] | I didn’t know any of that. | 我真是一点不知道诶 |
[21:21] | – Father/son kind of stuff. – No, tell me. | – 这事儿只能跟老爸说 – 放屁吧 说 |
[21:23] | – No way. – [Gasps] | 不说 |
[21:24] | [Laughing] Why you? [Laughs] | 为什么告诉你啊? |
[21:25] | – Tell me a hairy detail. – Ain’t gonna happen. | – 我要听细节 – 不 |
[21:27] | [Drawer collapses] Oh! | [抽屉塌陷]哦! |
[21:28] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[21:30] | Oh, God. [Laughs] | 天啊 |
[21:31] | – Are y… – It’s okay. | – 你 – 没事儿 |
[21:33] | Everything’s broken in here. Look at this. Ugh. | 这儿就没一件好东西 看呀 |
[21:35] | – Oh, man. [Sighs] – [Chuckles] | 天啊 |
[21:46] | What? | 什么东西? |
[21:48] | It’s a birthday card, from when she was eight. | 她8岁那年的生日卡 |
[21:51] | From who? | 谁给的? |
[21:53] | From me. Probably the only one I ever sent her. | 我 可能也只送过她这个 |
[21:56] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[21:59] | I can’t believe she still has that thing. | 她居然还留着 |
[22:02] | – I can. – [Sighs] | 必须留着啊 |
[22:06] | We would’ve made a great family, huh? | 本来可以幸福一家人的 |
[22:13] | I want to make this right. | 我愿意改过自新 |
[22:15] | Heh. | 嘿。 |
[22:38] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[22:50] | I’m so happy with Mark. It isn’t that | 我跟Mark在一起很开心 |
[22:53] | I’m… you know, I look at him and I think, “what am I, crazy?” | 我看着他 心想 我这是在干什么? |
[22:56] | I… [Laughs] I have the best thing I’ve ever had in my life. | 我已经拥有了最好的东西 |
[23:00] | Really. I mean, it’s not…About…Him. | 真的 这不是他的问题 |
[23:07] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[23:09] | To see Seth becoming the man I always thought he could be | 看着Seth变成了我理想中的样子 |
[23:15] | all those years, it is kind of moving. | 熬了这么多年 就感觉很激动 |
[23:22] | And I do picture it. | 我也会幻想 |
[23:26] | Mm. He’s the father of your children. | 他毕竟是孩子们的父亲嘛 |
[23:29] | It has to do with your whole sense of being a family again. | 肯定跟你希望家庭再次重聚有关 |
[23:33] | No, mom, I… I picture the two of us… | 妈 不是的 我想的是我们两个 |
[23:40] | Together. | 在一起 |
[23:45] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[23:48] | And then the timing is just so strange, | 但现在时机很不好 |
[23:50] | because I’ve never been happier. | 因为我现在相当开心 |
[23:54] | Mark keeps asking me if there’s anything to worry about, | Mark总问我 需不需要担心这事儿 |
[23:57] | and I keep saying no. I’m so happy with him. | 而我一直都说 没有 我很开心跟他在一起 |
[24:03] | Okay, yeah, give it a go. | 好吧,是的。 |
[24:08] | [Casts spell] | [施法咒语] |
[24:09] | [Cracking noise] Oh! | [刺耳的声音]哦! |
[24:11] | Oh. Oh. | 哦。 哦。 |
[24:15] | How do I look? Exceptionally ordinary. | 我看起来如何? 非常普通。 |
[24:19] | Brilliant. | 很棒。 |
[24:25] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[24:27] | Coffee? Hey, uh yeah, thank you. | – 要咖啡吗? – 好 谢谢 |
[24:29] | I just don’t understand what’s goin’ on, | 真搞不懂怎么回事儿 |
[24:30] | there should be printing. Hmm. | 应该打印啦 |
[24:31] | Is it connected to the router? | 连上路由器了吗? |
[24:33] | Uh, yeah… I think it is. | 应该连上啦 |
[24:35] | Here, let me try something. | 让我看看 |
[24:46] | Hmm, just one more second. All right. | – 稍微一下下 – 慢慢来 |
[24:49] | – Oh, hey. – Hey! | – 噢!嗨。 嘿! |
[24:50] | Shall I come back? | 来的不是时候? |
[24:51] | I didn’t realize you guys were partying. | 打扰到你们啦 |
[24:53] | – Uh, no. – We were just… | – 没啦 – 我们只是 |
[24:54] | – Gettin’ the printer… – I think, actually… | – 搞打印机呢 – 现在看下 |
[24:56] | – I think it should be working. – Oh, look at that. | – 应该在打印了 – 看呀 |
[24:58] | – We got it. It’s all working. – Oh. | 搞定啦 出来了 |
[24:59] | – You got it. – Yeah. | – 你搞定了 – 嗯 |
[25:00] | – Thank you, Rachel. – No problem. | – Rachel 谢谢 – 哪儿的话 |
[25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:03] | [Grunts] | [咕run声] |
[25:05] | Needed a little help there? Couldn’t figure out the printer? | 需要帮忙? 打印不出来? |
[25:08] | – [Laughs] – How’s your heart rate? | 心跳怎么样? |
[25:10] | – That’s… I’m fine. – Oh, really? | – 这 正常的很 – 哦 真的? |
[25:12] | – Yeah. – Yeah, you look flush. | – 嗯啊 – 脸都红了 |
[25:14] | You okay? | 没事儿吧? |
[25:15] | Crosby, knock it off. | Crosby 别闹了 |
[25:16] | That was a very compromising position. | 哎哟 这就投降啦 |
[25:17] | She came in here, she helped me out. | 她进来是帮忙的 |
[25:19] | I didn’t know what was goin’ on. Daddy! | – 我没想那么多 – 爸爸! |
[25:20] | It looked like she was helping you out. | – 看啊 – 就帮忙啊 |
[25:21] | Oh, look who’s here! [Laughs] Thank goodness! | – 谁来啦! – 他救了你! |
[25:23] | Hey! [Laughing] Hey, buddy. | 儿子 |
[25:24] | – Jabbar. – Hi, Uncle Adam. | – Adam叔叔好 |
[25:25] | – How you doin’, buddy? – You just saved Uncle Adam. | – 小伙子 你好 – 你是叔叔的救命恩人 |
[25:26] | – Mommy’s downstairs. – Oh, okay. | – 妈妈在楼下 – 好的 |
[25:28] | -Let’s go say good-bye to her. – Okay. | – 我们去到个别 – 好 |
[25:29] | – Hey, I watched Half-blood Prince. | 我看了<混血王子>哦 |
[25:31] | – You did? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 嗯 |
[25:32] | Cool. | 好样儿的 |
[25:33] | I can’t wait to talk about it with you. | 等不及想跟你讨论讨论了 |
[25:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:36] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[25:37] | – Oh, no, I’m not wearing this. – Why not? | – 不行 绝对不穿 – 怎么啦? |
[25:39] | – No way. – Kristina, let me see it. | – 门都没有 – 让我看看 |
[25:42] | [Sighs] Julia, it’s just… it’s not… it just doesn’t feel right. | 就 就好别扭 不是我风格 |
[25:46] | – Well… | 那 |
[25:47] | – Okay. – I don’t know, | – 好的 – 说不好 |
[25:49] | it’s just a little bit like… – Very pretty from the back. | – 就有点 – 从背后看不错啊 |
[25:51] | – The color’s pretty. – Uh-huh. | 颜色好亮 |
[25:53] | – But it… [Laughs] | 但 |
[25:54] | I just feel really self-conscious in it. | 就感觉穿着好难为情 |
[25:57] | – Why? – I just feel like | – 为什么啊? – 就感觉 |
[25:59] | it’s just not, like… – [Gasps] | 就感觉不 |
[26:00] | – I mean, looking… – Whoo! | 你看 |
[26:03] | – Stop it. – Your boobs are huge. | – 住嘴 – 波涛汹涌 |
[26:05] | They’re so huge. | 太大了 |
[26:06] | – It’s amazing. – Okay, that is why I don’t… | – 很好啊 – 这就是我不 |
[26:08] | I don’t want to wear this. – It’s wonderful. | – 我不想穿的原因 – 胸大很好啊 |
[26:09] | – It looks ridiculous. – It’s ridiculously hot. | – 看起来好荒唐 – 荒唐得冒泡泡 |
[26:11] | – Look at… look at yourself. – I look like Dolly parton. | – 自己照照镜子嘛 – 这就像Dolly Parton |
[26:13] | – No. [Laughs] – Yes, I do. It’s just… | – 乱说 – 就像 这 |
[26:15] | I’m, like, really uncomfortable in this. | 我这么穿真不舒服 |
[26:16] | – And I just… – Kristina, you look hot. | – 我就 – 你性感极了 |
[26:18] | I don’t even want to go tonight. | 今晚我都懒得去 |
[26:20] | I don’t want to leave Nora alone, and if I drink, | 不想丢下Nora 要是我喝酒了 |
[26:21] | – I’m gonna have to pump… – If? | – 我肯定会 – 要是? |
[26:23] | Yeah, pump and dump when I come home, | 回家来肯定会出洋相的 |
[26:25] | and it’s just like this big ordeal. | 就感觉是一场灾难 |
[26:26] | – Let me see… Kristina. – [Laughs] | 我看下 |
[26:27] | – Kristina. – It’s so terrible. | – 糟透了 |
[26:29] | Okay, we’re gonna be standing there | 我们会站在 |
[26:31] | next to 20-year-olds in size 0 little miniskirts and things. | 20岁出头 零号身材的骨头旁 |
[26:36] | – Great. – So you need to | – 没错 – 你需要 |
[26:37] | break out the big guns. | 拿出最好的状态 |
[26:42] | Hey, how cool was it when Harry went in that cave, | 哈里走进洞里 |
[26:45] | and the things came out of the pool? | 那东西从水池里出现 好酷哦 |
[26:46] | – Um, that was pretty cool. – Yeah. | – 是挺酷 – 嗯 |
[26:49] | Were you scared? I was… I was scared. | 吓到你了吗? 我是被吓到了 |
[26:51] | I was a little scared, not that much, though. | 有点点 不是很怕 |
[26:53] | Ooh, and then Bellatrix showed up at the Weasley house? | 贝拉特里克斯去韦斯利一家呢? |
[26:57] | [Videogame sounds] | [电子游戏声音] |
[26:58] | Daddy, I don’t want to talk about the movie anymore. | 爸爸 我不想聊电影了 |
[27:02] | [Sighs] Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:04] | I want to talk about football! | 我想聊橄榄球! |
[27:05] | Oh, really, you want to talk about football? | 是吗? 橄榄球啊? |
[27:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:09] | Now, that’s something I can talk about. | 我拿手的啊 |
[27:10] | I happen to be somewhat of an expert on football. | 我可是专家呢 |
[27:13] | – I’m going to a game. – What kind of game? | – 我要去看比赛 – 什么比赛? |
[27:16] | I’m going to a game with Dr. Joe. | 跟Joe医生一起 |
[27:18] | He got tickets. | 他买了票 |
[27:20] | We are going next Sunday. | 下周日去 |
[27:24] | – To a football game? – Yeah. | – 看橄榄球? – 嗯 |
[27:26] | You and Dr. Joe? | 你和Joe医生? |
[27:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:34] | You got a second? | 有时间吗? |
[27:35] | Crosby. Yeah. Dude, come on in. | Crosby 有 进来吧 |
[27:37] | Is everything okay? No, it’s not okay, Joe. | – 没事儿吧? – 有事儿 |
[27:40] | I’m fine with you datin’ Jasmine. That’s terrific. | 你跟Jasmine交往我不管 挺好的 |
[27:42] | But I need you to recognize that there are moments | 但我希望你明白 有些事情 |
[27:45] | I want to share with my son, me and him, not you and him. | 我想带他去做 你不行 |
[27:47] | Harry Potter? That was one of ’em, | <哈里波特> 这是第一个 |
[27:50] | but I don’t think you knew about that, so I let it go. | 但你可能不知道 我就算了 |
[27:52] | And now the football game? | 现在又来橄榄球? |
[27:54] | I am not letting you take him to his first football game. | 他头次看球绝对不能是你带着去 |
[27:57] | I deserve to be there with him. | 这机会是我的 |
[27:59] | I’m the one that gets to see his face light up | 他第一次看见场地 |
[28:01] | when he sees the field for the first time, | 脸上绽放的笑容应该属于我 |
[28:03] | and I’m the one who gets to relive that moment | 那个场面我会一辈子铭记 不是你 |
[28:06] | for the rest of my life, not you. | 在我的余生中,而不是你。 |
[28:08] | So I need you to respect that. | 我需要你尊重我的决定 |
[28:17] | [Door closes] | [关门] |
[28:25] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[28:26] | I just forgot my lipstick, and I have to go to this party, | 我忘了唇膏 但赶着去聚会 |
[28:29] | so can I get it really fast? Yeah. | – 我能拿下不? – 这叫什么话啊 |
[28:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:32] | – Wow, you look great. – Thanks. | – 你很漂亮呀 – 谢了 |
[28:37] | Hey, I tried to fix that shower head in there, | 我想帮你修莲蓬头来着 |
[28:39] | but it was beyond repair, | 但完全修不了 |
[28:40] | so I just swapped out the hardware. | 所以我就换了一个 |
[28:42] | I hope you don’t mind. Is that all right? | 希望你别介意 |
[28:44] | – Thanks. You didn’t have to do that, but… thanks. | 谢了 不用那么麻烦的 |
[28:46] | Well, it’s the least I could do. | 我也只能做到这些了 |
[28:47] | Got some good news, | 有好消息哦 |
[28:49] | I think I found a pretty great apartment downtown, | 我在市里找到了一间不错的公寓 |
[28:51] | not too far from your mom, | 离你妈那儿不远 |
[28:53] | and I got a lead on a job givin’ guitar lessons. | 吉他课的事儿也有了眉目 |
[28:56] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[28:58] | So you’re not gonna tour anymore? | 你不巡演了? |
[29:01] | – Well, no, that whole life is just… it’s not good for me. | 不了 那种生活对我没好处 |
[29:07] | I want to, you know, set down some roots, | 我想好好安顿下来 |
[29:11] | and, I don’t know, start over? | 重新开始 |
[29:14] | Good for you. | 挺好 |
[29:16] | Well, I gotta go, but, um, enjoy your ratatouille, or whatever. | 我走了 你慢慢做吧 |
[29:21] | Okay. Have fun at your party. | 玩得开心哟 |
[29:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:31] | Both: Hey! | 两者:嘿! |
[29:33] | I’ve never seen you without your guitar. | 你吉他老婆呢 |
[29:35] | – Hey, how are ya? – Hey, good. | – 你好吗? – 好 |
[29:36] | I hope you come record here. | 考虑考虑来这儿录音啊 |
[29:37] | How you doing? I’m Adam. | 你好 我是Adam |
[29:38] | I’m Crosby. | 我是Crosby |
[29:40] | – This not hot shot here. – That guy? | – 没人搭理他嘛 – 那个人 |
[29:41] | Some of your clients come in and record with us. | 你们的客户来过哦 |
[29:43] | …And, uh, played me some of your music, it was fantastic. | 音乐玩的很不错 大家都很开心 |
[29:45] | Okay? There you go. | 给你 |
[29:46] | Though you were gonna be dancing. | 虽然你会跳舞。 |
[29:47] | I cannot believe you made me wear this dress. | 我不敢相信你让我穿了这件衣服。 |
[29:49] | I look like a Hooters girl. No, you don’t. | 我看起来像个猫头鹰女孩。 不,你没有。 |
[29:50] | – Guys, um… – They wear hot pants. | – 我说 – 她们穿热裤 |
[29:53] | – Hey. – Sorry, um, this is… | 打扰了 这是 |
[29:56] | – this is my girlfriend, Amy. – Hi. | 这是我女友 叫Amy |
[29:58] | – [Laughs] Hi. – Cool. Good to see you. | 哎哟 真高兴见到你 |
[29:59] | – Hi, Amy. | – Hi, Amy. – Amy 嗨 – Amy 嗨 |
[30:01] | – Hi. – Nice to meet you. | – 你们好 – 幸会啊 |
[30:02] | – I’m aunt Julia. – I’m aunt Kristina. | – 我是Julia小姨 – 我是Kristina舅妈 |
[30:05] | I just had a baby. | 刚生了个娃 |
[30:06] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜呀 |
[30:08] | Well, we should probably get a drink, on that note, so… | 既然这样的话 那喝一杯吧 |
[30:10] | Okay. [Laughs] Nice to meet you. | 好 很高兴见到大家 |
[30:12] | – Nice to meet you. – Way to go, drew. | – 我们也是 – Drew不赖嘛 |
[30:13] | – Like, are you a musician, or… – um… | 你是搞音乐的还是 |
[30:16] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨。 嘿 |
[30:18] | – She’s 17. – That’s my dad. | – 她才17 – 他是我爸 |
[30:21] | Nice meeting you. | 以后再聊 |
[30:25] | – Hi. – Where is your boyfriend? | 你男友呢? |
[30:27] | Yeah, he’s here. He’s, uh, he’s over there. | 他来了 在那边 |
[30:30] | – Oh, my gosh. – Isn’t he so cute? | – 天 – 他是不是超级可爱? |
[30:32] | He’s really cute. | 可爱死了 |
[30:33] | Dad wanted to talk to him, and ask him some questions. | 爸说要找他聊聊 问几个问题 |
[30:35] | – Oh, no. – Uh-oh. | 完了 |
[30:37] | You know, when you guys first met, she was on the fence, | 你俩第一次见面 她还是扶着墙呢 |
[30:40] | – because, you know… – Ridin’ your little bike | – 因为 – 骑着你的小车 |
[30:41] | around the neighborhood… [Laughs] | 在附近转呢 |
[30:43] | When she’s learnin’ how to drive. | 学着如何能驾驭 |
[30:44] | I gave that bike away. | 那车是我送的 |
[30:45] | Whatever happened with that whole cell phone | 手机照片那事儿 |
[30:48] | picture scandal? You get sent | 你被叫到校长办公室了吧? |
[30:49] | to the principal’s office for that? | 到校长办公室吗? |
[30:50] | I did. Uh, that was embarrassing. | 嗯 太丢脸了 |
[30:52] | What happened with the cell phone? | 什么手机啊? |
[30:53] | Uh, he kissed Sarah, and some kids took a picture | 他亲了Sarah 被某个学生拍了照 |
[30:55] | – with a phone, and… – Yeah, it was… | – 用手机拍的 – 嗯 这个 |
[30:57] | – it kinda upset drew. Yeah, it’s cool. | 惹毛了Drew |
[30:58] | You kissed my daughter at school? | 你在学校门口亲了我闺女? |
[30:59] | Everyone was supposed to be in class. | 那会儿应该上课了 |
[31:00] | – These were two late comers. – Oh, hey. | 给两个迟到的学生逮着了 |
[31:02] | – Hey. – I made it. | 我来啦 |
[31:03] | – Yeah. – It’s awesome. | – 嗯 – 不错啊 |
[31:04] | Really, really nice. | 相当不赖啊 |
[31:05] | Yeah, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[31:07] | I mean, can you believe this place? | 看呀 相信不? |
[31:08] | You know what? I actually can. | 其实吧 我信 |
[31:10] | You probably don’t remember this, but when we first met | 你可能不记得了 我们第一次见面 |
[31:12] | you talked about opening your own studio. | 你就说过想自己开家录音室 |
[31:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 嗯 |
[31:16] | – I did. – You did. | – 我说的 – 没错 |
[31:18] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[31:19] | And here you are now, eight years later, holding court. | 转眼8年过去了 目标实现 |
[31:22] | – Yeah, I don’t know about holding court, but… [Laughs] | 这个现在还不好说 不过 |
[31:25] | You’re doin’ it. You done good, Crosby. | 你成功了 你做到了 |
[31:27] | You should be proud. Thank you. | – 了不起 – 谢谢 |
[31:29] | – You’re welcome. – I feel kinda proud. | – 客气 – 感觉是有点了不起 |
[31:31] | – You should be. – You want a drink? | – 应该的 – 喝点去? |
[31:33] | I’d love one. Thank you. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[31:34] | Does he look like he’s having a bad time? | 他是不是快不行了? |
[31:36] | No, he looks like he’s dealing with it well. | 哪有 看着挺好的 |
[31:38] | I think I maybe should go rescue him. | 我是不是该去救他下 |
[31:40] | – Like a peck? – Yeah, like a peck. | – 蜻蜓点水? – 嗯 就那种 |
[31:41] | They were so fast with the camera phone. | 他们出手好快 |
[31:42] | – Sarah, what were you kissing… – Hi, I have to talk to you | – Sarah 你亲 – 有话跟你说 |
[31:46] | about that very important topic that we were discussing. | 就我们说的那件很重要的事儿 |
[31:47] | – Oh! – I think you’ve | 你应该聊完了吧? |
[31:48] | had enough time here, right? [Laughs] | 在这里有足够的时间,对吗? [笑] |
[31:50] | No, he was enjoying talking to us. | 没呢 正聊得开心呢 |
[31:51] | – Okay, well, who wouldn’t? – I… I will. | – 谁不是呢? – 我 我会的 |
[31:53] | – Okay. – I’ll see you guys… | 那回头聊 |
[31:54] | [laughter] | [笑声] |
[31:56] | – They look happy. – Yeah. [Laughs] | – 他们看起来很开心呀 – 嗯 |
[32:00] | She deserves that. It’s good. | 她应得的 |
[32:07] | – Mmm. – You should try the dumplings. | 去吃点饺子吧 |
[32:09] | – They’re insane. – Oh, yeah? | – 超级棒 – 是吗? |
[32:11] | Did you have one? Yeah, I had a couple. | – 你尝过了? – 嗯 两个 |
[32:13] | – Did you? – Mm-hmm. | 是吗? |
[32:16] | They are, they’re crispy, yet tender. | 嗯 松脆可口 |
[32:19] | [Laughs] | [Laughs] Exactly. 没错 |
[32:21] | So how are you doin’? You like workin’… | 你怎么样? 喜欢为我丈夫 |
[32:23] | – Oh, I love it. – For my husband? | – 工作吗? – 嗯 喜欢 |
[32:25] | – Yeah. – He’s great, huh? | – 他不错吧 |
[32:26] | He is great. The guys are totally great, | 嗯 两个都超级棒 |
[32:28] | and it’s just, um, oh, I think you spilled something… | 你好像洒了点东西到 |
[32:33] | – Mmm? – On your dress. | 你衣服上 |
[32:34] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[32:37] | Oh, my God. No, I didn’t. Um, | 天啊 不是 这不是 |
[32:40] | I’m breast-feed… I’m leaking. | 我是母乳的 现在流出来了 |
[32:43] | Oh, here. Take my jacket. | 给 穿我的外套吧 |
[32:46] | Here. | 给你 |
[32:49] | Are those… I can borrow it for two seconds? | 这 我能借用? |
[32:52] | – Yeah, of course. – Thank you so much. | – 当然啦 – 谢谢了 |
[32:55] | No problem. | 客气 |
[32:58] | In the 60s this was here, and I actually met Grace Slick. | 60年代啊 我真见了Grace Slick 就跟这儿 |
[33:01] | Oh, wow. Grace who? | 他谁啊? |
[33:04] | Slick. Grace Slick, she, uh… | Slick Grace Slick 她 |
[33:07] | Jefferson Airplane? | 杰斐逊飞机乐队 |
[33:08] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[33:15] | Uh, [Clears throat] | 嗯,[清嗓子] |
[33:29] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[33:32] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[33:34] | – Hey. – There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[33:36] | What’s goin’ on? I was wondering what happened to you. | 怎么了? 还担心你怎么了呢 |
[33:37] | Oh, nothing, I was just, um, | 没事儿 就 |
[33:40] | standing next to that goddess that you hired, | 站在你雇的女神旁边 |
[33:42] | and I started leaking, and… | 发现自己溢奶了 |
[33:44] | Oh, what, breast milk? | 奶水? |
[33:46] | No, honey, oil. | 难不成还是油水啊 |
[33:47] | – [Laughs] Okay. – Yeah, breast milk. | – 好了 – 奶水 |
[33:49] | – Okay. – No, it’s not okay, Adam. | – 没事儿 – 有事儿 |
[33:50] | – It’s no big deal. – It was mortifying, okay? | – 没什么啊 – 很丢脸啊 |
[33:52] | It is a big deal to me. Okay. | 对我来说,这很重要。 好的。 |
[33:54] | I’m feeling insecure enough as it is, | – 对我来说有事儿 – 好吧 我就感觉惊慌失措 |
[33:56] | and being mixed in with all these people, | 在人群中都无所适从 |
[33:58] | I just like, I felt… [Shudders] – Okay. All right. | – 就感觉 – 好了 |
[34:00] | I’m good. | 我没事儿 |
[34:02] | I’m sorry, I just… | 对不起 我 |
[34:03] | – you don’t have to apologize, Kristina, I get it. | 老婆 傻样儿 道什么歉啊 我懂的 |
[34:06] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[34:07] | You know, for what it’s worth, though? | 不管这话有没有用吧 |
[34:08] | I think you are beautiful. | 我觉得你很美 |
[34:11] | – Well, you always say that. – I mean it. | – 你就说说 – 真心的 |
[34:14] | You mean it. | 是嘛 |
[34:15] | – Look at me. – I’m looking at you. | – 看着我 – 看着在 |
[34:17] | Kristina, if you could just see yourself | 老婆 你要是能看到 |
[34:19] | the way that I see you. You are so beautiful. | 我眼中的你 你就知道自己多美了 |
[34:22] | Absolutely beautiful. | 美艳动人 |
[34:27] | Thanks. You’re nice to me. | 谢谢 嘴真甜 |
[34:29] | And you know what else? You know what else? | 还有哦? 你知道吗? |
[34:31] | [Kiss] What? | 什么? |
[34:32] | Kristina, I am so horny for you. | 老婆 看到你我就把持不住 |
[34:35] | Oh, I don’t like that word. | 你流氓 |
[34:37] | – And I want you so bad. – Okay, okay, stop. | – 我很想要 – 行了 行了 |
[34:39] | – What? – [Laughs] | 怎么啦? |
[34:40] | – Come on. – Stop. | – 来嘛 – 不要 |
[34:41] | – You need some help with that? – Okay, no, I’ll get there. | – 要帮忙吗? – 不用 我自己能行 |
[34:42] | – You sure? – I’m just… yes. | – 确定? – 嗯 |
[34:44] | I want to get there, too. [Laughs] No, I know. | – 我想帮个忙 – 我知道 |
[34:45] | [Laughing] Stop. | 行啦 |
[34:48] | – You’re nice. – I love you, | – 你真好 – 我爱你 |
[34:49] | and you are beautiful to me. | 在我眼里 你很美丽 |
[34:51] | – You, too. – Okay. | – 你也很帅 – 嗯 |
[34:54] | – I’ll get there, I promise. – All right. | – 我会没事儿的 – 好 |
[34:55] | I’m just a little bit… I had some champagne. | 就有点 我喝了点酒 |
[34:58] | – Did you? – And I miss Nora. | – 是吗? – 我想宝宝了 |
[35:00] | I had thought it’d be easier, going out on a date. | 还以为出来透透气要好受点 |
[35:03] | It isn’t really a date. You know who else I miss? | – 可现在搞成这样 – 你知道我还想念什么? |
[35:04] | – Mmm? – You. | 你 |
[35:09] | I do. | 真的 |
[35:15] | Captain’s on board. | 船长登船了 |
[35:17] | Where are them rascals at? | 捣蛋鬼都在哪儿? |
[35:19] | – Hey! – Hi. | -嘿! 嗨 |
[35:20] | – Wow. – Hi, rascals. | 捣蛋鬼们 |
[35:21] | – Hi, Grandpa. – Hi, Grandpa! | – 爷爷 – 外公 |
[35:23] | Wow, you’re home early. How’d it go? | 回来得真早啊 怎么样? |
[35:25] | Heck with them. I’m gonna bring that party | 不管他们 我要在家继续 |
[35:26] | right over here. Yeah. Oh, no, Zeek. | – 聚会开始 – 老头 不 |
[35:28] | – Huh? – No, no, no. | 不行 |
[35:30] | The baby is sleeping. Wait a minute. | – 宝宝在睡了 – 我不管 |
[35:31] | Well, that’s Adam and Kristina’s problem, isn’t it? | 那是儿子和儿媳的问题了 |
[35:33] | [Jefferson Airplane’s somebody to love] | [杰斐逊飞机的爱的人] i> |
[35:34] | ¶ When the truth is found ¶ | ¶当发现真相时¶ |
[35:36] | ¶ to be lies ¶ | ¶是谎言¶ |
[35:39] | I don’t think I can stop. | 我是停不了了 |
[35:41] | ¶ And all the joy within you dies ¶ | ¶内在的所有欢乐消失了¶ |
[35:47] | ¶ don’t you want somebody to love ¶ | ¶你不想有人爱吗¶ |
[35:50] | ¶ don’t you need somebody to love ¶ | ¶你不需要有人爱吗¶ |
[35:54] | ¶ wouldn’t you love somebody to love ¶ | ¶你会爱一个人吗¶ |
[35:55] | Grandma, dance with me. Ready? Spin me. | 外婆 跟我一起跳 来 转个圈儿 |
[35:58] | Grandma, Grandpa’s got the fever like Uncle Adam. | 外婆 外公跟舅舅跳舞一个样儿 |
[36:00] | I’ve got the fever, that’s right. | 这是家族招牌姿势 |
[36:01] | ¶ Love, love ¶ | ¶爱情¶ |
[36:03] | ¶ ¶ | ¶¶ |
[36:05] | come on, Max! | Max 来啊! |
[36:08] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[36:11] | [Acoustic guitar] | [原声吉他] |
[36:13] | [Knocking on the door] | [敲门] |
[36:15] | Yeah? [Door opens] | 谁啊? |
[36:18] | – Hey. – Hey, honey. How was the party? | 闺女 聚会怎么样? |
[36:20] | It was good. It was fun, you know… | 不错 挺有趣的 |
[36:23] | Party. [Laughs] | 聚会嘛 |
[36:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[36:28] | Yeah, I’m okay. [Starts to sob] | 嗯 挺好的 |
[36:30] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[36:32] | Just… | 就是 |
[36:36] | I need your help on something. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[36:42] | Um, I just am struggling, because… | 我很矛盾 因为 |
[36:47] | You know, mom has been really happy the past couple months, | 老妈最近这几个月超级开心 |
[36:51] | and I haven’t seen that in a while, | 我好久没见她这样了 |
[36:53] | but now that you’re back, [Sobs] | 但现在你回来了 |
[36:56] | You can see that she still… | 你可以看到她还是 |
[37:02] | – And… – I get it. I’m… | – 就 – 我明白 |
[37:06] | I’m gettin’ in the way, aren’t I? | 我有点碍事了 |
[37:07] | [Crying] I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:11] | [Cries] | [哭声] |
[37:15] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[37:33] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[37:37] | You, uh, you here to record some tracks? | 你要来录唱片吗? |
[37:38] | Well, since you just barged right into my place of work, | 既然你在工作时间乱闯我的办公室 |
[37:41] | I figured I owed it to you to do the same. | 此仇不报非君子啊 |
[37:43] | Yeah, um, about that, I… I shouldn’t have… | 嗯 那事儿嘛 我不该 |
[37:45] | Listen, forget about it, | 我说 没关系 |
[37:46] | I just stopped by to give you these. | 我就路过 给你这个 |
[37:50] | Uh, you should take Jabbar. | 你带Jabbar去吧 |
[37:55] | I mean, there’s nothin’ like your first football game, right? | 第一次看球经历没任何事可比 |
[38:03] | Man, these are really good seats. | 这座位真好 |
[38:06] | I don’t know what to say, man, I… thank you. | 我都不知道说什么了 这 谢谢 |
[38:10] | – Sure. – That’s, um, crazy nice of you. | – 没事儿 – 你真是好心 |
[38:14] | Crosby, I, uh, | Crosby 我 |
[38:18] | listen, man, I understand where you’re comin’ from. | 我明白你的处境 |
[38:20] | I really do. | 真的 |
[38:21] | I do, but there’s something that you need to understand. | 但有些事儿你也需要理解 |
[38:23] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不是玩完了就走的人 |
[38:25] | I really like Jasmine | 我真的很喜欢Jasmine |
[38:27] | and Jabbar. | 还有Jabbar |
[38:28] | This is for real. | 真的 |
[38:29] | So, like it or not, I am going to be in your boy’s life. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我都会是他生命里的一部分 |
[38:38] | Hey, enjoy the game. | 好好看比赛 |
[38:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:44] | [Door closes] | [门关闭] |
[38:50] | [Catch the wind playing] | [追风 i>演奏] |
[38:53] | ¶ ¶ | ¶¶ |
[38:58] | ¶ in the chilly hours and minutes ¶ | ¶在寒冷的时光和分钟中¶ |
[39:01] | ¶ of uncertainty ¶ | 不确定性¶ |
[39:04] | ¶ I want to be in the warm heart of your loving mind ¶ | ¶我想成为您爱心的温暖之心¶ |
[39:12] | ¶ ¶ | ¶¶ |
[39:14] | ¶ to feel you all around me ¶ | ¶感觉到我周围的一切¶ |
[39:16] | hey. | 嘿。 |
[39:17] | [Laughs] Hey. | [笑]嘿。 |
[39:19] | ¶ And to take your hand, along the sand ¶ | ¶握紧你的手,沿着沙滩¶ |
[39:22] | you remember my cousin, Eric? | 还记得我表弟Eric吗? |
[39:24] | I wrote him a couple letters in rehab, and we started | 我戒酒时给他写过信 |
[39:27] | talkin’ on the phone again after all this time. | 现在用上电话了 一直都有联系 |
[39:29] | He offered me a job and a place to live. | 他愿意给我一份工作还有地方住 |
[39:34] | But it’s up in Tahoe. | 在塔霍 |
[39:35] | I know that’s a long way away, | 我知道离这儿不近 |
[39:37] | but I’m gonna get down here as much as I can. | 但我会尽可能多回来看你们的 |
[39:39] | Probably not a lot at first, but I will. | 可能最近不会 但我会的 |
[39:44] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[39:45] | [Sniffs] | [嗅探] |
[39:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:48] | ¶ For me to love you now would be the sweetest thing ¶ | 对我来说,现在爱你将是最甜蜜的事。 |
[39:54] | are you sure? | 确定? |
[39:56] | I just need a fresh start. Everybody gave up on me. | 我想重新开始 所有人都放弃我了 |
[40:01] | I gave up on me. You’re the only one who didn’t. | 我自己都是 你是唯一不肯罢手的 |
[40:04] | I never will. | 死磕到底 |
[40:07] | I love you, Sarah. | Sarah 我爱你 |
[40:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:11] | ¶ Dee Dee Dee Dee, Dee Dee Dee ¶ | ¶Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee¶ |
[40:17] | ¶ when rain has hung the leaves with tears ¶ | 当雨把眼泪挂在树叶上时 |
[40:21] | ¶ I want you near, to kill my fears… ¶ | ¶我要你靠近,消除我的恐惧…¶ |
[40:24] | – okay, I gotta go. – Yeah. | – 好了 我走了 – 嗯 |
[40:27] | ¶ To help me to leave all my blues behind ¶ | ¶为了帮助我把所有的忧郁抛在身后¶ |
[40:30] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:33] | ¶ For standing in your heart is where I want to be ¶ | ¶因为我想成为站在你心中的人¶ |
[40:40] | ¶ and long to be ¶ | ¶渴望成为¶ |
[40:42] | ¶ ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind ¶ | ¶啊,但我还是试着赶上风¶ |
[40:49] | – Hi. | – hi. |
[40:52] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[40:54] | – What are you doing? – What are you doing? | – 你干什么呢? – 该我问你吧? |
[40:58] | Nothing. | 没干什么 |
[41:03] | – Hi. – Mmm. | -嗨。 嗯 |
[41:05] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | – 你干什么呢? – 没干什么呀 |
[41:07] | ¶ I want you near to kill my fears ¶ | ¶我希望你能消除我的恐惧¶ |
[41:11] | honey. Honey. | 亲爱的。 蜜糖。 |
[41:17] | ¶ To help me leave all my blues behind ¶ | ¶为了帮助我把所有的忧郁抛在身后¶ |
[41:19] | ¶ for standing in your heart is where I want to be ¶ | 想要站在你的心里是我想要的 |
[41:25] | ¶ and long to be ¶ | ¶并且渴望成为¶ |
[41:27] | ¶ ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind ¶ | ¶啊,但我还是想赶上风¶ |
[41:34] | ¶ ¶ | ¶¶ |
[42:02] | [laughs] | [笑] |
[42:07] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[42:17] | ¶ Ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind ¶ | ¶啊,但我还是想赶上风吧¶ |