| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | – Amber’s moving out. – It’s so sudden. | – Amber要搬出去了 – 太突然了吧 | 
| [00:02] | What people do. They move out. | 不能总赖在家里吧 | 
| [00:03] | Not all people. | 有人就是啊 | 
| [00:05] | Mommy and daddy are getting married. | 妈妈和爸爸要结婚咯 | 
| [00:06] | – Isn’t that exciting? – I slept with someone. | – 不激动吗? – 我出轨了 | 
| [00:08] | I’ll never forgive you for this. | 我永远不会原谅你 | 
| [00:10] | How’d you get hooked up with the baby? | 那你怎么找到宝宝的? | 
| [00:11] | There is a young woman. | 有个年轻的女人 | 
| [00:13] | She works at the coffee cart. | 在我们公司送咖啡 | 
| [00:14] | Do you have a contract with her or something? | 你们跟她有合同吗? | 
| [00:16] | – No. – But you have an agreement? | – 没 – 但你们说好了? | 
| [00:18] | You’re a really good boss. I don’t mean to be such a… | 你真是个好老板 我不想做一个 | 
| [00:22] | You gonna be okay? | 你没事儿吧? | 
| [00:26] | Whoa. | 哇 | 
| [00:27] | I can’t. | 我不能 | 
| [00:31] | [Obel Just So] | [Obel 就这样] i> | 
| [00:34] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [00:36] | ♪ black turns beat me bright ♪ | ♪黑色转弯使我明亮♪ | 
| [00:42] | ♪ turning on the light ♪ | ♪开灯♪ | 
| [00:44] | You know, maybe we should just dig in. | 要不我们先吃吧 | 
| [00:47] | Why don’t we wait five more minutes? | 要不再多等个5分钟吧? | 
| [00:49] | I can try him again. | 我再打一个吧 | 
| [00:50] | I’ll just try him again. | 再联系下他 | 
| [00:52] | ♪ You hear somebody say ♪ | ♪你听到有人说♪ | 
| [00:54] | ♪ we need you right away ♪ | ♪我们马上就需要您♪ | 
| [01:00] | Hey. How close are you? | 你还有多久到? | 
| [01:04] | I know, but they made breakfast for us. | 我知道 但他们做了早饭等我们啊 | 
| [01:07] | No, I know, but… | 不 我知道 但是 | 
| [01:09] | That’s not really an excuse, Troy. | Troy 你这借口太烂了吧 | 
| [01:10] | Look, but what I’m– | 听着 我这儿 | 
| [01:12] | okay, love you too. | 好吧 我也爱你 | 
| [01:14] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 | 
| [01:18] | He got called into work, so… | 他赶着去开工 所以 | 
| [01:21] | So–but he said he’s really sorry. | 他要我说声抱歉 | 
| [01:23] | We can reschedule. | 下次再约吧 | 
| [01:24] | – It’s more for us. – That’s fine, let’s, um… | – 有的吃了 – 没事儿 就 | 
| [01:27] | Let’s get this party started. | 开吃好了 | 
| [01:28] | We both want you to have the baby. | 我们都想把孩子给你们 | 
| [01:30] | Okay? He’s gonna sign the papers. | 他会签字的 | 
| [01:32] | I really don’t want you to worry about that. | 你们完全不需要担心 | 
| [01:35] | Okay? | 好吗? | 
| [01:40] | – Good. – If you can just pass that. | – 那就好 – 帮忙拿一下吧 | 
| [01:41] | – French toast. – That’s the one. | – 法式土司 – 嗯 就它 | 
| [01:43] | That’s the one. | 没错 | 
| [01:46] | She kissed you? | 她亲了你? | 
| [01:49] | – You? – Yeah. | – 你? – 嗯 | 
| [01:50] | She kissed you? | 她亲了你? | 
| [01:51] | Yes. Why is this so shocking to you? | 是啊 你怎么那么吃惊? | 
| [01:53] | Ohh. | 哦。 | 
| [01:55] | Well, one, because it’s you. | 第一 因为对象是你 | 
| [01:57] | And, I mean, I kind of thought she had a crush on me. | 第二 我以为她看上我了呢 | 
| [02:00] | Oh, I see, I see. It’s about you. | 我懂了 原来是这样 | 
| [02:01] | – You’re jealous. – Holy can of fish. | – 你吃醋了 – 天啊 | 
| [02:02] | That’s what this is about. | 你吃醋了 对吧 | 
| [02:03] | – It’s gonna become about you. – No, no. | – 就你最吃香了 – 不不 | 
| [02:05] | Believe me, I’m not jealous. | 我才没有吃醋 | 
| [02:06] | I’m elated right now. This is fantastic. | 我激动死了 这太好了 | 
| [02:07] | ‘Cause you had lectured me | 你先前还教育我来着 | 
| [02:08] | about flirting with her, | 不要跟她眉来眼去的 | 
| [02:10] | and then you kissed her. – She kissed me, Crosby. | – 最后自己亲了人家 – 是她主动的好吧 | 
| [02:11] | Listen to me. I didn’t kiss her. | 你挺清楚了 是她凑上来的 | 
| [02:13] | Okay? She kissed your neck | 她亲了你脖子 | 
| [02:15] | or your lips? – Crosby, can you just– | – 还是嘴巴? – 老弟 你 | 
| [02:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [02:17] | This is very exciting. | 我太激动了 | 
| [02:18] | – Christmas came early. – Listen to me. | – 圣诞节提前到来啦 – 你听我说 | 
| [02:19] | – Yes. – Should I or should I not | – 你说 – 我是告诉 还是不告诉 | 
| [02:20] | tell Kristina? | 你嫂子? | 
| [02:21] | Well, yeah, of course tell Kristina. | 当然要告诉了 | 
| [02:23] | She’s gonna love this story. | 她肯定会喜欢的 | 
| [02:24] | You can walk her through why you were | 你可以给她好好解释下 你怎么去了人家的公寓 | 
| [02:25] | at her place | 在她的地方 | 
| [02:26] | and how soft her lips were | 还有她的嘴唇有多柔软 是不是你被唤起了之类 | 
| [02:28] | and whether or not you got aroused downstairs. | 以及是否在楼下引起您的注意。 婴儿后,关于她自己的 | 
| [02:31] | And she’s probably feeling great | 她眼下估计特自满呢 给你添了个娃什么的 | 
| [02:32] | about herself right now post-baby, | , | 
| [02:34] | so I think this will go over great. | 我觉得这事儿肯定没问题 | 
| [02:36] | But you’ll be guilt-free and then she’ll spiral | 这样一来 你就解脱了 换她被黑暗和忧郁吞噬 | 
| [02:38] | into a dark, deep depression. | 陷入了黑暗,深沉的沮丧之中。 | 
| [02:39] | So you’re telling me I shouldn’t tell her? | 那就是说 我不该告诉她? | 
| [02:40] | Of course that’s what I’m telling you. | 你这不废话嘛 | 
| [02:43] | Look, I tell Kristina everything. | 我跟老婆之间没秘密 | 
| [02:44] | You should not tell her this. | 这个绝对不能说 | 
| [02:46] | I don’t know if I can not tell her, though. | 这个我把握不好诶 | 
| [02:49] | Was it awesome? | 感觉爽不? | 
| [02:51] | What? God, this is not the point. | 这不是重点好吧 | 
| [02:52] | Okay? I am trying to figure this out. | 我这都一头包了 | 
| [02:54] | I can’t… Hey, Rachel. | 我没法 Rachel | 
| [02:56] | – Hi. – Oh, wow, look who it is. | 看谁来啦 | 
| [02:58] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [03:01] | – This looks delicious. – Thanks, Rachel. | – 这看起来好好吃哦 – Rachel 谢谢了 | 
| [03:02] | Let’s make some space here for you. | 我给你腾点位置出来 | 
| [03:04] | Okay, we got it. That’s his. | – 我们来就行了 – 那是他的 | 
| [03:06] | We got it. | 放下可以了 | 
| [03:08] | Why don’t you pop the lid off for him? | 你帮他杯盖拧开呗? | 
| [03:10] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good. | 行了 行了 我来 | 
| [03:12] | – Great. – Oh, sorry. | – 太赞了 – 对不起 | 
| [03:13] | – That’s okay. – All right. | – 没事儿 – 好了 | 
| [03:15] | You want any– you want any of this? | 你要吗? | 
| [03:16] | Oh, no, no, I’m good. | 不了 我不饿 | 
| [03:17] | – Thank you, Rachel. – You’re welcome. | – Rachel 谢谢 – 不客气 | 
| [03:19] | Okay, you’re welcome. | 谢谢你了 | 
| [03:23] | This is fantastic. | 这简直就是看电视剧嘛 | 
| [03:29] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [03:32] | ♪ Well, there’s a bite on my neck ♪ | ♪好吧,我的脖子上被咬了♪ | 
| [03:36] | ♪ ’cause Charlotte’s not doing her job ♪ | ♪因为夏洛特没有做她的工作♪ | 
| [03:40] | ♪ there’s a stain on my shirt ♪ | ♪我的衬衫上有污渍了♪ | 
| [03:45] | ♪ ’cause so busy working at all ♪ | ♪’因为工作如此忙碌♪ | 
| [03:48] | ♪ these silly little things keep raining down on me ♪ | ♪这些愚蠢的小事不断在我身上下雨♪ | 
| [03:54] | ♪ when will I be free ♪ | ♪我什么时候有空♪ | 
| [03:57] | ♪ I don’t know, I don’t know ♪ | ♪我不知道,我不知道♪ | 
| [04:07] | ♪ there’s a bite on my neck ♪ | ♪我的脖子被咬住了♪ | 
| [04:12] | ♪ ’cause Charlotte’s not doing her job ♪ | ♪因为夏洛特没有做她的工作♪ | 
| [04:19] | ♪ now ♪ | ♪现在♪ | 
| [04:27] | Hello. | 好呀 | 
| [04:29] | Ooh. Does he have homework? | 有作业吗? | 
| [04:31] | Yeah, math and science. | 有 数学 科学 | 
| [04:33] | Hey, Jabbar, how was school? | 儿子 学校一切都好吧? | 
| [04:34] | Miss Lee told us | Lee老师告诉我们 | 
| [04:36] | she’s getting married. | 她要结婚了 | 
| [04:37] | Oh, good for her. | 那太好了 | 
| [04:39] | Oh, hey, he loved the peanut butter and jelly | 他喜欢在无麦面包上 | 
| [04:40] | on the wheatless bread. – Ooh! | 涂上花生酱和果胶 | 
| [04:41] | Mm-hmm. It’s a real bingo. | 非常爱吃 | 
| [04:43] | Yeah, that’ll make lunches easier now. | 午餐问题解决了 | 
| [04:45] | When she gets married, she’s changing her name | 她结婚后要改姓了 | 
| [04:47] | to Mrs. Bishop. | Bishop太太 | 
| [04:48] | Okay. | 哦 | 
| [04:50] | When are you guys getting married? | 你们什么时候结婚? | 
| [04:58] | Sweetie, your dad and I don’t live together anymore. | 儿子 我和你爸已经分居了 | 
| [05:00] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [05:01] | But when are you getting married? | 那你们什么时候结婚呢? | 
| [05:09] | ♪ Parenthood 3×10 ♪ Mr. Honesty Original Air Date on November 22, 2011 | ♪父母身份3×10♪先生。 2011年11月22日诚实原始航空约会 | 
| [05:13] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ | 
| [05:15] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ | 
| [05:18] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ | 
| [05:20] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ | 
| [05:23] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ | 
| [05:25] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ | 
| [05:28] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [05:30] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [05:32] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | 翻/校/轴: 疯子 | 
| [05:35] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ | 
| [05:37] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ | 
| [05:40] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ | 
| [05:42] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ | 
| [05:45] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直,坚强♪ | 
| [05:47] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [05:49] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [05:52] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪你可以留下来♪ | 
| [05:54] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [05:55] | == sync, corrected by elderman == | ==同步,已通过 elderman ==纠正 | 
| [06:03] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [06:04] | I have this week’s bills for you to sign. | 这周的账单 需要你签字 | 
| [06:06] | – Great. Thank you. – And the good news | – 好 谢谢 – 有好消息 | 
| [06:08] | is the check from the Cee Lo session finally got here, so… | Cee Lo的支票到了 | 
| [06:11] | – Oh. – Our first paycheck. | 第一笔收入哦 | 
| [06:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [06:15] | Thank you. That is good news. | 谢谢 确实是好消息 | 
| [06:17] | Okay. Thank you, Rachel. | 谢谢了 | 
| [06:19] | Um… | 嗯… | 
| [06:22] | Adam, about the other night… | Adam 那晚的事儿 | 
| [06:24] | Rachel, I’m sorry, I don’t want to talk about it. | 抱歉 我不想谈 | 
| [06:37] | Okay, isn’t this a bit stalkerish? | 这是不是有点跟踪的味道? | 
| [06:39] | No, this is research. | 不 这是研究 | 
| [06:41] | – Stalkery? – I got him. | – 跟踪狂? – 找到他了 | 
| [06:42] | Troy Quinn, The Mission, San Francisco. | Troy Quinn 住在旧金山 | 
| [06:45] | Boyfriend to Zoe DeHaven. | Zoe DeHaven的男友 | 
| [06:46] | There we go. | 看呀 | 
| [06:47] | – Oh, look, he’s cute. – Yeah. | – 他挺帅 – 嗯 | 
| [06:49] | Well, good. Oh, my God, he’s really cute. | 太好了 他相当帅 | 
| [06:50] | What is he doing working at a convenience store? | 怎么就在便利店谋生啊? | 
| [06:52] | – Yeah. – He could model. Or strip. | – 就是啊 – 可以去当模特啊 跳脱衣舞啊 | 
| [06:54] | – Ooh. – What? | 什么? | 
| [06:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [06:56] | Wow. My wife picturing our birth father stripping. | 我老婆居然意淫养子之父跳脱衣舞 | 
| [06:59] | That’s a little weird for me, honey. | 老婆 这太诡异了吧 | 
| [07:01] | I just–I see what she sees in him. | 我是以女友的眼光看他好吧 | 
| [07:02] | – Okay, focus here. – On the surface. | – 好吧 注意力集中 – 只是那么一说 | 
| [07:03] | – Focus. – Right, let’s find out | – 注意 – 找找看 | 
| [07:04] | about the rest of him. – We’ve got a task at hand. | – 其他信息 – 先办要事 | 
| [07:05] | – Jury’s still out. – Yeah. | – 先别下定论 – 嗯 | 
| [07:07] | – Fan of world cup soccer. – That’s good. | – 喜欢足球世界杯 – 不错 | 
| [07:08] | – Yeah? – Okay, beach, movies. | – 嗯 – 还喜欢海滩 电影 | 
| [07:09] | – Death metal. – Yikes. | 死亡金属 | 
| [07:11] | – Boy. – No favorite books. | – 天啊 – 不喜欢看书 | 
| [07:12] | Oh, well, we’ll have an illiterate headbanger. | 就是个不识字的 喜欢随着 重金属音乐摇头晃脑的傻子 | 
| [07:14] | That’s okay. But a pretty one. | – 这没什么 – 但长得好看呀 | 
| [07:16] | – Yeah. Okay. – Hello. | 你夸够了吧 | 
| [07:18] | You know what? We got to meet this kid. | 我们得见见他 | 
| [07:20] | It’s one thing to have Zoe on board, | Zoe同意了只成了一半 | 
| [07:23] | but, until Troy Quinn is ready | Troy Quinn签合同前 一切都可能是一场空 | 
| [07:25] | to sign the papers, we’re just wasting our time. | 在文件上签字,我们只是在浪费时间。 | 
| [07:28] | – That’s true. – Yeah, so… | – 没错 – 所以 | 
| [07:30] | – What are you gonna do? – Well, I want to go– | – 你打算怎么办? – 我想 | 
| [07:31] | I want to go meet this kid, you know, talk to him. | 直接找他去 跟他聊聊 | 
| [07:33] | What, are you gonna take the papers over there? | 你要把合同带着啊? | 
| [07:35] | No, I’m not gonna take the– | 我当然不会那样啦 | 
| [07:37] | I’m just gonna meet him at his work. | 我就想去他工作的地方看看 | 
| [07:39] | That is stalking. | 那就是跟踪 | 
| [07:40] | I mean– – it’s a little awkward, | – 我的意思是 – 是有点怪啦 | 
| [07:43] | but aren’t you gonna feel better once we have the green light? | 要是人家同意了 你会感觉好些不? | 
| [07:45] | Yes, in light of the fact | 会 毕竟嘛 | 
| [07:47] | that I asked someone I work with for her baby. | 我找了一个为公司工作的人要孩子 | 
| [07:49] | This is half that crazy, what you did. | 这还算不上全疯 | 
| [07:51] | – So give me this. – Bye. | – 来亲下吧 – 再见 | 
| [07:53] | Wait, one more. | 等下 再来下 | 
| [07:57] | Yeah. Yeah, all right. | 嗯 好了 | 
| [07:59] | I gotta go. Come on. | 我得走了 | 
| [08:00] | Oh, get out of here. | 赶紧闪吧 | 
| [08:01] | – I’ve got things to do. – Oh, yeah. | – 还有事儿要做呢 – 嗯 | 
| [08:02] | I can’t be here making out with you all day. | 不能一整天都在这儿跟你亲热 | 
| [08:04] | I got work to do. Get outta here. | 姐也有工作哦 你赶紧走 | 
| [08:10] | Okay. | 好的。 自己 | 
| [08:15] | – Come in. – Hello. | – 请进 – 好呀 | 
| [08:17] | – Hey. | – Hey. | 
| [08:18] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗? | 
| [08:19] | Or two or three? | 抽点时间聊下? | 
| [08:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [08:21] | This place is looking groovier every week. | 这地儿给你整的每周都更古怪了 | 
| [08:23] | – I like it. – Why, thank you? | – 不过我喜欢 – 真太谢谢了 | 
| [08:25] | What’s happening with the young man? | 小伙子怎么着了? | 
| [08:27] | Did he bring up the marriage thing again? | 又提结婚的事儿了? | 
| [08:29] | No, he didn’t, thank God. | 没 谢天谢地 | 
| [08:31] | When he said that, it just killed me. | 他那么说的时候 我都愣住了 | 
| [08:33] | – Yeah, that was rough. – I thought, when we told him | – 嗯 有点晕 – 我以为告诉他 | 
| [08:35] | you were gonna move out, that he would just… | 你搬出去了 他就会 | 
| [08:37] | Connect the dots? | 自己想明白? | 
| [08:38] | – Yeah. – I don’t know if he’s | – 嗯 – 不知道他是否 | 
| [08:39] | as bright as we originally thought. | 有我们所想的那么聪明 | 
| [08:41] | – No, he’s not. – I’m worried. | – 确实诶 – 我很担心诶 | 
| [08:43] | I thought he’d just figure it out like Santa Claus. | 我以为他会琢磨出来呢 就好像不信圣诞老人一样 | 
| [08:46] | Wait a minute, he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus? | 等下 他不相信有圣诞老人? | 
| [08:49] | Christmas is ruined. | 圣诞节毁了 | 
| [08:50] | No, no, no. No, I mean, you know | 不是 不是 | 
| [08:51] | how kids just one day | 就有一天孩子们总会明白 | 
| [08:53] | figure it out on their own? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | – 这些事儿是不存在的嘛 – 哦 这样啊 嗯 对 | 
| [08:55] | You know, and I figured he’d eventually get that, you know, | 我以为他最终会明白 | 
| [08:58] | we weren’t getting married. | 我们不会结婚了 | 
| [09:05] | So do you think he’s going to figure that out | – 你觉得他自己能琢磨出来不? – 不行 | 
| [09:07] | on his own? – No. | ? -不 | 
| [09:09] | He’s really confused. | 他完全糊涂了 | 
| [09:12] | And I don’t think it’s good for him | 总是让他抱着这些念想 | 
| [09:14] | to keep hoping for something | 对他来说也不是什么好事儿 | 
| [09:16] | that’s not gonna happen. | 毕竟永远不会发生了 | 
| [09:19] | So I think that you and I should sit him down | 我和你该跟他一起坐下 | 
| [09:21] | and tell him the truth. – Mm-hmm. | 告诉他这件事儿 | 
| [09:24] | Well, um… I think you’re right, | 你说得没错 | 
| [09:29] | and I think it’s going to suck. | 肯定会比较难办 | 
| [09:30] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. – 对 – 嗯 | 
| [09:33] | So maybe we have your mom do it. | 要不就让你妈妈来说吧 | 
| [09:38] | She loves giving bad news. | 她最爱坏消息了 | 
| [09:40] | It’s her specialty. | 她最拿手了 | 
| [09:47] | – Uh, yeah. – It’s the landlord. Open up. | – 谁啊 – 房东 开门 | 
| [09:50] | Uh, I’m in– I’m–I–can you come back later? | 我这 我 你能晚点来不? | 
| [09:55] | – I’m kind of busy. – Come on. | – 我有事儿呢 – 开门 | 
| [09:57] | Coming. | 来了 | 
| [09:59] | – Today. – I’m coming. I’m coming. | – 到日子了 – 来了 来了 | 
| [10:01] | – Hi. How are you? | – Hi. 你好吗? | 
| [10:04] | I’m fine. How are you? | 很好 你呢? | 
| [10:05] | – I’m really good. – Good. | – 非常好 – 那就好 | 
| [10:07] | – How’s the kids? – You’re $140 short. | – 孩子还好不? – 你少我140块 | 
| [10:08] | – Oh, no, no, no. – Last month | – 没有吧 – 上个月 | 
| [10:09] | you were two weeks late. | 你迟了2周 | 
| [10:11] | That was the exception. | 已经给你开了后门了 | 
| [10:12] | Get the $140 to me tomorrow, or you are out. | 明天把钱补上 否则就搬走 | 
| [10:15] | W-w-w-w-whoa. | W-w-w-w-whoa。 | 
| [10:16] | I can’t get it to you, you know, tomorrow. | 明天我没法给你 | 
| [10:19] | Tomorrow. No ifs, buts, or ands. | 就明天 别废话 | 
| [10:23] | No, none? None of them? | 不能宽容下? | 
| [10:24] | – Hasta la vista. – Ha-ha, baby. | – 再见 – 瘪瘪 | 
| [10:28] | Hey, hon, thinking about doing a cleanse. | 我想来次大清洗 | 
| [10:33] | I got this book today, and I’m really thinking | 今天拿到了这本书 让我开始思考 | 
| [10:35] | about just getting all the toxins out of my system | 该把体内的毒素都清理下了 | 
| [10:37] | and, like, trying to lose the rest of the baby weight. | 还想着要把肥肉给减一减 | 
| [10:40] | I think I can do it while I’m breast-feeding, | 虽然还在母乳 但我想自己可以 | 
| [10:42] | but I have to check with my doc. | 但先要跟医生商量下 | 
| [10:44] | Rachel kissed me. | Rachel亲了我 | 
| [10:47] | After I went into The Luncheonette the other night | 就我去了录音室那晚 | 
| [10:49] | when Crosby said it was urgent, | 就Crosby说有急事儿找我那次 | 
| [10:51] | and it was after the math warriors tournament. | 就看完奥术比赛之后 | 
| [10:54] | It was just out of the blue. She just kissed me. | 完全没料到 她就凑上来了 | 
| [10:56] | It was weird. | 感觉好怪 | 
| [10:58] | It was that night that I went into The Luncheonette. | 就我去了录音室的那晚 | 
| [11:02] | I debated whether to tell you because it didn’t mean anything, | 我很矛盾是不是要告诉你 因为我真没把这当回事儿 | 
| [11:05] | so I didn’t want to upset you, | 我不想让你多心 | 
| [11:06] | but ultimately I want to be honest. | 但最后 还是决定跟你坦白 | 
| [11:08] | So… | 所以说 | 
| [11:10] | Rachel, the girl that you worked with, kissed you? | 就那个为你工作的女孩 亲了你? | 
| [11:13] | – On the lips? – Yes. | – 亲嘴上了? – 嗯 | 
| [11:14] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [11:16] | – Did you kiss her back? – No, no, of course not. | – 你回应了吗? – 没 当然没了 | 
| [11:19] | No, I pushed her off, you know. | 我推开她了 | 
| [11:21] | She kissed me, and I pushed her off | 她凑上来 我就推开她了 | 
| [11:22] | and I let her know that that is inappropriate. | 并且告诉她 这样做不对 | 
| [11:25] | You okay? | 你没事儿吧? | 
| [11:27] | I assume she’s leaving, right? | 那她要走咯? | 
| [11:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [11:33] | Yeah. | 必须开除她 | 
| [11:41] | ♪ Love ♪ | ♪爱♪ | 
| [11:42] | ♪ I’ll be your moonlit night ♪ | ♪我将成为你月光下的夜晚♪ | 
| [11:45] | ♪ so you’ll have ♪ | ♪所以你会有♪ | 
| [11:47] | ♪ a life in the sun ♪ | ♪阳光下的生活♪ | 
| [11:51] | So? | 怎么样? | 
| [11:53] | I like that, but I think I like the ukulele more. | 喜欢 但用尤克里里琴感觉更好 | 
| [11:57] | I think we should record one with the ukulele | 用那个录一个看看 | 
| [11:59] | and then you can listen and see what you think. | 这样你自己可以听听 找下感觉 | 
| [12:00] | – Sound good? – Mm-hmm. | 可以不? | 
| [12:01] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 | 
| [12:07] | – Hey. | – Hey. | 
| [12:11] | Hey, Landon, you’re good anytime you want. | Landon 你准备好就开始 | 
| [12:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了? | 
| [12:22] | What is it? | 什么事儿? | 
| [12:23] | We have to fire Rachel. | 我们要解雇Rachel | 
| [12:28] | Why? | 为什么啊? | 
| [12:29] | ♪ Child, my heart skips a beat ♪ | ♪孩子,我的心跳跳动♪ | 
| [12:32] | I told Kristina. | 我跟你嫂子说了 | 
| [12:34] | Uh-huh. | 恩。 | 
| [12:35] | And she… | 她 | 
| [12:37] | I told you not to tell her. | 不是叫你别说嘛 | 
| [12:38] | I know you told me not to tell her, | 我知道 | 
| [12:39] | but I told her. – What did I say? | – 但我说了嘛 – 你没长耳朵是吧? | 
| [12:40] | I knew this would be the outcome. | 我就知道是这个结果 | 
| [12:42] | Kristina overreacted, and now I got to deal with it. | 我老婆激动了嘛 现在我要处理啦 | 
| [12:44] | – By firing Rachel? – I don’t have a choice. | – 就是解雇她? – 我没得选啊 | 
| [12:46] | Someone who’s competent and hardworking | 她很能干 又愿意吃苦 | 
| [12:48] | and affordable? I know this. I know this. | – 还那么便宜 – 我知道 | 
| [12:50] | So she gets hurt. I mean, you had to have played | 那不就人家女孩倒霉嘛 你总要担点责任吧? | 
| [12:52] | some role in this. | 在这方面有些作用。 | 
| [12:54] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思? | 
| [12:55] | I’m saying you must have flirted with her. | 你肯定是让人家误会啦 | 
| [12:56] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做好吧 | 
| [12:57] | I was not flirting with her. | 我没让她误会 | 
| [12:58] | Don’t say that I was, okay, | 你别乱说 | 
| [12:59] | ’cause Kristina will go off the deep end. | 要不然我老婆肯定要追究 | 
| [13:00] | Well, I find it very hard to believe | 那我就是没办法相信嘛 | 
| [13:02] | that a hot young girl just attacked | 人家一妙龄少女会主动 | 
| [13:03] | an old dude, I’m sorry. | 贴上你这个老叔叔 抱歉 | 
| [13:04] | – Old dude? – I find that very difficult– | – 老叔叔? – 这很不可思 | 
| [13:06] | You know what, here’s what happened. | 我告诉你事实是怎么样的 | 
| [13:07] | You’re an old dude compared to her. | 你跟她比是很老嘛 | 
| [13:08] | We had a heart-to-heart, I expressed to her | 我们谈了一次心 我告诉她 | 
| [13:10] | that I felt she didn’t need to trade on her looks | 没必要出卖色相去获取什么 | 
| [13:12] | so much, that she’s a smart girl, | 我说她很聪明 | 
| [13:13] | she doesn’t need to dress like that all the time. | 她不需要穿得那么性感 | 
| [13:15] | – Adam. – That’s all I said. | – 我就这么说的 | 
| [13:16] | You told her she was beautiful on the inside. | 你这不就等于告诉人家 她是内在美嘛 | 
| [13:18] | Are you kidding me? | 你搞没搞错啊? | 
| [13:19] | What young girl’s not gonna respond to that? | 年轻姑娘怎么能抵挡住这些夸奖? | 
| [13:22] | So it’s my fault? | 这还成我的错了? | 
| [13:23] | I’m just saying you started it, | 是你开的头 | 
| [13:24] | so you can’t now fire her for something– | 不能因此就炒她鱿鱼 | 
| [13:27] | I don’t want to fire her. I have to fire her. | 我也不想啊 没办法啊 | 
| [13:28] | I’m just trying to keep the peace at home. | 我只是想避免家里发生战争 | 
| [13:30] | ♪ Like I want to, little darlin’ ♪ | ♪小宝贝,就像我想要的♪ | 
| [13:33] | ♪ ’cause you know ♪ | ♪因为你知道♪ | 
| [13:35] | Well, it doesn’t seem right that to clean up | 就为了自己的生活清净 | 
| [13:37] | your side of the street you’ve got to dump all over hers. | 就不管不顾她的生活 | 
| [13:40] | I just don’t feel like that’s right. | 我觉得这样好没品 | 
| [13:41] | Can you just help me out? Can you get behind this? | 你就不能帮我下? 支持我下? | 
| [13:43] | Can you support me in this? | 拉你大哥一把? | 
| [13:44] | ♪ I do lo-oo-ve you ♪ | ♪我爱你♪ | 
| [13:47] | Yes, as long as you admit that you were wrong. | 可以 但你要承认你错了 | 
| [13:50] | – Why is this so important… – ♪ I am dyin’ ♪ | 这就那么重要 | 
| [13:53] | ♪ just for you ♪ I want you to acknowledge | 我就想你认识到 | 
| [13:56] | that you did something wrong for once. | 你也做错过事情 | 
| [13:58] | And now this girl has to be fired about it. | 搞得现在要炒了这女孩 | 
| [14:00] | Maybe my wife overreacted, but I didn’t do anything wrong. | 是我老婆激动了 跟我有什么关系 | 
| [14:02] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [14:04] | That was really good, Landon. | Landon 刚才唱得真好 | 
| [14:06] | – That was really cool. – Thank you. | – 非常厉害 – 谢谢 | 
| [14:07] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [14:20] | Hey, are you Troy? | 你好 你是Troy? | 
| [14:22] | I’m Troy. Can I help you? | 我是 有事儿吗? | 
| [14:24] | Uh, yeah, I’m Joel Graham. | 有 我是Joel Graham | 
| [14:26] | I’m Julia’s husband. | Julia的丈夫 | 
| [14:28] | – Julia Graham. – I’m sorry. | – 不懂你说什么 | 
| [14:32] | My wife works at the law firm with Zoe. | 我太太在律师事务所工作 Zoe也在 | 
| [14:35] | We’re adopting your… | 我们要收养你们的 | 
| [14:38] | I know exactly who you are. | 现在我知道你是谁了 | 
| [14:40] | – Oh, good. – I wanted to apologize | – 那就好 – 很抱歉 | 
| [14:41] | for standing you up the other day as well. | 那天没去吃早餐 | 
| [14:43] | I’m sorry. Troy. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:44] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [14:46] | No, she talks about you all the time. | 她简直就是三句不离你们 | 
| [14:48] | Yeah, we think the world of her. | 嗯 我们也常想到她 | 
| [14:49] | So anyway, I know | 话说 我知道这样挺尴尬的 | 
| [14:50] | it’s kind of an awkward thing, | 这有点尴尬, | 
| [14:52] | but I just wanted to kind of get things out in the open | 但我就想过来把话说明白了 | 
| [14:54] | if you had any questions or whatnot. | 要是你有什么问题 或者其他什么 | 
| [14:56] | You know, we just wanted to, | 我们就是想 | 
| [14:57] | uh, make sure that you guys | 确定你们 | 
| [14:59] | are as comfortable as possible with us. | 不会对这事儿感到不舒服 | 
| [15:01] | You know. | 就这样 | 
| [15:02] | You really want this baby bad, huh? | 看来你真的很想要这个孩子 | 
| [15:06] | Uh… | 呃… | 
| [15:08] | You know, I have six brothers and sisters. | 我家有6个兄弟姐妹 | 
| [15:12] | Six of ’em. | 整整6个 | 
| [15:13] | You can have any one you want. | 你想要谁都行 | 
| [15:15] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [15:16] | Wow, that is generous. Uh… | 你还真是大方 | 
| [15:20] | Hey, would you, um, would you have dinner with us? | 能来跟我们吃个晚饭不? | 
| [15:25] | You and Zoe? | 你和Zoe一起来? | 
| [15:27] | Who’s cooking? | 谁做饭? | 
| [15:29] | I am. | 我 | 
| [15:30] | Oh, she’s got you wanting a baby and cooking? | 你老婆让你做饭还想让你收养孩子? | 
| [15:34] | Don’t give Zoe any ideas. | 千万别把Zoe也带成这样 | 
| [15:36] | How’s Saturday? | 周六怎么样? | 
| [15:40] | I like steak. | 我喜欢牛排 | 
| [15:42] | Steak it is. | 那我就做牛排 | 
| [15:46] | Okay, hey, nice to meet you. | 幸会 | 
| [15:48] | Nice to meet you too. | 幸会 | 
| [15:49] | – We’ll see you Saturday. – See ya. | – 周六见 – 嗯 | 
| [16:12] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 别别别啊 | 
| [16:18] | No. Oh, my God. | 别啊 天啊 | 
| [16:20] | Come on, move it, lady! | 小姐 走啊! | 
| [16:21] | That’s great. Yeah, okay. | 这下好了 行啦 | 
| [16:23] | Maybe you could just go around me,. | 你不能绕着过啊 | 
| [16:25] | This is ridiculous. | 真是邪了门了 | 
| [16:27] | – Nice car. – Yes. How are you? | – 车子很炫 – 那是 | 
| [16:29] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 不好意思了 | 
| [16:30] | I don’t know– ooh. | 我不知道 | 
| [16:34] | Oh, God, what is this? | 天啊 这是什么? | 
| [16:35] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to do. | 抱歉 我凌乱了 | 
| [16:39] | I’m sorry. Funny. | 抱歉 好好笑是吧 | 
| [16:40] | Very funny. Yeah. | 非常好笑 没错 | 
| [16:42] | Glad you’re having fun. | 真高兴你乐了 | 
| [16:46] | Do I push it? | 要我推啊? | 
| [16:48] | I’m trying to fix it! | 我想办法呢! | 
| [16:50] | Sorry. I don’t… | 抱歉 我不 | 
| [16:57] | Listen, you know families come in all kinds of combinations. | 家庭有很多种组合的 | 
| [17:01] | Jabbar, you know, some kids have parents | 儿子 很多孩子的父母是同种人 就像Sydney和Max | 
| [17:03] | who are the same color like Sydney and Max. | 像悉尼和马克斯一样的颜色。 | 
| [17:06] | And some parents have different colors, | 还有人的父母是不同种人 | 
| [17:07] | like you guys. – Yeah, you know, more flavor. | – 就像你们俩 – 对 多元化嘛 | 
| [17:10] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [17:12] | And you know some kids | 还有些孩子的父母是 | 
| [17:13] | who have one mommy and one daddy | 一个妈妈和一个爸爸 | 
| [17:15] | and some who have two mommies or two daddies. | 又有一些是两个妈妈或两个爸爸 | 
| [17:19] | Like Jensen? | 就像Jensen? | 
| [17:20] | Right. Just like Jensen. | 嗯 没错 | 
| [17:22] | – Jensen has? – Yeah. | – Jensen有 – 对 | 
| [17:23] | – Oh. – Yeah. | 哦 -是的 | 
| [17:24] | But what we’re talking about now | 但我们现在说的是 | 
| [17:26] | is that some families have moms and dads | 有些家庭的爸爸和妈妈 | 
| [17:28] | that are married and live under the same roof… | 结婚了 生活在一个屋檐下 | 
| [17:32] | And some kids have parents who aren’t married | 有些呢 没有结婚 | 
| [17:34] | and live under different roofs. | 不住在一起 | 
| [17:36] | But, you know, that doesn’t mean they can’t be as happy | 但这并不代表他们不会像 | 
| [17:40] | as the other families. | 别的家庭一样幸福哦 | 
| [17:42] | Well, you know mom and I have decided | 你知道 我和你妈决定 | 
| [17:47] | to not live together and be friends, right? | 不住在一起 只做朋友 | 
| [17:53] | So that also means | 那也就是说 | 
| [17:55] | that there won’t be a wedding like we planned. | 我们不会像原计划那样结婚了 | 
| [17:58] | But you said you were gonna get married | 但你们不是说过要结婚的嘛 | 
| [18:03] | and I was gonna wear a suit and be in the wedding | 我还可以穿西装 参加婚礼 | 
| [18:06] | and I would get to hold the ring. | 而且我还能拿着戒指 | 
| [18:10] | Yeah, well, you’re right. | 嗯 话是没错 | 
| [18:12] | We did tell you that. | 我们是说过 | 
| [18:13] | And we’re really sorry. | 爸爸和妈妈很抱歉 | 
| [18:15] | We’re really sorry. | 真的 | 
| [18:17] | We shouldn’t have told you those things | 在没确定前 | 
| [18:18] | until we were 150% sure. | 真不该告诉你的 | 
| [18:21] | So you’re never, ever gonna get married? | 那你们永远都不会结婚了? | 
| [18:32] | No. | 嗯 | 
| [18:33] | – No. – Are you sure? | – 不会了 – 你们确定? | 
| [18:36] | Yeah. | – 嗯 – 嗯 | 
| [18:42] | I wish we were under-the-same-roof family. | 真希望我们是住同一屋檐下的家庭 | 
| [18:52] | [Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata plays] | [贝多芬的月光奏鸣曲 i> 戏剧] i> | 
| [18:55] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [19:43] | Rachel. | 雷切尔。 | 
| [19:44] | Hi. Sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [19:46] | Um…I couldn’t resist. | 看到就想弹 | 
| [19:48] | Rachel, what happened | Rachel 那晚发生的事儿很不合适 | 
| [19:51] | the other night was totally inappropriate, | 前一天晚上完全不合适, | 
| [19:54] | and I can’t let that happen again. | 不能再出现了 | 
| [19:57] | I like you, you do a great job here, | 我喜欢你 你在这儿干得不错 | 
| [20:01] | but I’m gonna have to… | 但我不得不 | 
| [20:07] | Let you know that I will not hesitate | 告诉你 如果再有此类事件发生 | 
| [20:10] | to let you go if anything like that happens again. | 我不会心慈手软 | 
| [20:17] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [20:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:38] | So I think that the Galápagos giant tortoise | 加拉巴哥斯巨龟 | 
| [20:40] | in some ways is like dad. | 有点像老爸咯 | 
| [20:42] | – That’s why. – Interesting. | – 就这样 – 有意思 | 
| [20:44] | I am going to go get dessert. | 我去拿甜品 | 
| [20:47] | Hey, don’t make fun of your brother. | 不许嘲笑你弟弟 | 
| [20:48] | Hey, if you’re gonna get a popsicle, | 你想吃冰棒的话 | 
| [20:49] | please use a napkin, Max. I will use a napkin. | – 用餐巾啊 – 好 | 
| [20:51] | Look in on Nora for us, please, Haddie. | 丫头 帮忙照顾下小妹妹 | 
| [20:53] | You got it. | 好类 | 
| [20:56] | Honey, that was delicious. Thank you. | 老婆 晚饭很好吃 谢谢 | 
| [20:58] | I’m gonna clear these plates. | 我来清理吧 | 
| [21:00] | How was work today? | 今天工作如何? | 
| [21:02] | Uh… | 呃… | 
| [21:03] | It was good, you know. | 很好 | 
| [21:05] | Crosby found this great sandwich shop | Crosby在街角找到了一家 | 
| [21:06] | around the corner, make their own bread. | 很棒的三明治店铺 | 
| [21:08] | It’s real good. | 非常好 | 
| [21:09] | Anyone kiss anyone? | 有人亲亲不? | 
| [21:13] | Yeah. Yeah, we all kissed each other. | 亲了 我们抱着往死了里亲的 | 
| [21:16] | So how’d she take it? | 她怎么样? | 
| [21:20] | You know… | 就 | 
| [21:22] | Way those things go. | 就那个样子呗 | 
| [21:23] | Was she upset? | 生气了吗? | 
| [21:27] | Yeah. She was upset. | 嗯 生气了 | 
| [21:39] | Hey, grandma. | 外婆 | 
| [21:42] | Hey, you know, your mom’s not here. | 你妈妈不在诶 | 
| [21:44] | She’s working tonight. | 她今晚上班 | 
| [21:45] | Yes, I know. | 嗯 我知道 | 
| [21:47] | I’m actually here | 我过来 | 
| [21:50] | to see you. | 是看你的 | 
| [21:52] | Uh-oh. I’m not sure that sounds so good. | 这下又有好事儿了 | 
| [21:54] | What’s up? Hey. What? | – 怎么了? – 干嘛啦? | 
| [21:55] | A girl can’t come visit her grandma | 外甥女就不能来看看外婆啊 | 
| [21:58] | for a fun… | 很有趣… | 
| [22:00] | What’s up? | 怎么回事儿? | 
| [22:05] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [22:07] | Um… | 嗯… | 
| [22:09] | This is terribly embarrassing. | 这太丢脸了 | 
| [22:10] | I feel ashamed to have to ask, | 跟你开口让我觉得太羞愧了 | 
| [22:14] | and just know that I would only ask | 但如果不是很棘手 | 
| [22:19] | if I really, really needed it. | 我是绝对不会开口的 | 
| [22:21] | Um, I’m having a bit of money trouble. | 我手头有些紧 | 
| [22:27] | I just can’t make it all add up. | 我没法凑够 | 
| [22:30] | – And– – How much? | – 那么 – 要多少? | 
| [22:32] | Well, the sort of emergency number is about 140. | 救命的数字是140块 | 
| [22:38] | But I could– – how much do you really need? | – 但我可以 – 你要多少? | 
| [22:43] | It’s a big number. | 很多 | 
| [22:46] | It’s about $400. | 大概400快 | 
| [22:49] | I know. It’s a lot. | 我知道这不是小数目 | 
| [22:51] | I don’t even know where it’s going. | 我都不知道该何去何从了 | 
| [22:52] | You know, gas money, and nobody tips anymore. | 油钱啊什么的 都没人给小费了 | 
| [22:56] | And food and rent, and I’m just trying to make it. | 还有食物和房租 我很努力在赚了 | 
| [23:00] | And I’m doing everything that I can, | 尽了一切努力 | 
| [23:01] | but it’s not quite… | 但还是不够 | 
| [23:03] | balanced yet. | 维持收支平衡 | 
| [23:05] | And I promise you I will pay you back. | 我保证会还你的 | 
| [23:07] | I promise. | 真的 | 
| [23:08] | I’m stuck, though. | 我没辙了 | 
| [23:13] | Well, you know, I’ve been in this situation myself | 你外婆我也有过这样的经历 | 
| [23:17] | more than a couple of times, so… | 可以说有很多次 | 
| [23:20] | Tell you what I’m gonna do. | 我呢 会这样做 | 
| [23:23] | I’m gonna lend you the $400, okay, | 借你400块 | 
| [23:26] | but it’s a one-time thing. – Yes. | – 但只有这一次 – 嗯 | 
| [23:28] | – I know that you’re working – Of course. | 我知道你工作很辛苦 | 
| [23:30] | very hard, but it’s not cutting it. | 但不能拿这个当借口 | 
| [23:33] | So obviously you’re going to have | 明显你需要想想出路 | 
| [23:35] | to figure something else out. | 找出别的东西。 | 
| [23:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [23:39] | And you’re a smart girl. | 你是个聪明的孩子 | 
| [23:42] | You will. | 你可以的 | 
| [23:46] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [24:01] | No, hey, no, no, no. | 别 别啊 | 
| [24:03] | – What? – What are you doing? | – 怎么啦? – 你这是干什么? | 
| [24:04] | Here. Give me those. Give me those. | 给我 都给我 | 
| [24:05] | What? What? | 什么? 什么啊? | 
| [24:06] | Going in the wrong place. | 你放错地儿了 | 
| [24:08] | I invite you here for screw sorting, | 你来就会添乱 | 
| [24:10] | and you screw it all up. I mean, come on. | 真是不赖 | 
| [24:12] | I’m trying to do it right. | 我也想做对啊 | 
| [24:13] | Just leave it alone, leave it alone. | 你别搞了 别搞了 | 
| [24:14] | I didn’t know they were– | 我不知道该 | 
| [24:15] | It’s not rocket science here, Crosby. | 儿子 这又不是叫你研发火箭 | 
| [24:17] | What’s wrong? What’s going on here? | 怎么了? 出什么事儿了? | 
| [24:20] | – Where are you at? – I think–I was just thinking | – 你魂儿哪去了? – 我想事儿呢 | 
| [24:22] | about something else– – what are you thinking about? | – 别的事儿 – 想什么? | 
| [24:24] | Um, something at home. | 家里的事儿啊 | 
| [24:29] | Like what? | 比如? | 
| [24:30] | Well, Jabbar asked Jasmine and I when we were getting married | 儿子问我和Jasmine什么时候结婚 | 
| [24:33] | the other day, and he was really confused. | 前几天 他看起来完全糊涂了 | 
| [24:37] | So we sat him down and explained to him | 我们就坐下给他解释啊 | 
| [24:40] | that we weren’t getting married, | 说我们不会结婚了 | 
| [24:41] | and he was just really disappointed | 他就 就感觉他很失望嘛 | 
| [24:45] | and… | 那 | 
| [24:48] | I don’t know. I think I… | 说不好 我就 | 
| [24:51] | It was kind of the first time it hit me | 这恐怕是第一次吧 | 
| [24:52] | that, you know, when I cheated on Jasmine, | 感觉自己的出轨行为 | 
| [24:55] | it wasn’t that just I lost her, | 不仅是失去了她 | 
| [24:57] | you know, I ruined his chance | 还毁了儿子拥有一个家庭的机会 | 
| [24:59] | at having a real family. | 有一个真正的家庭。 | 
| [25:02] | The fact that he can’t have that because of me, | 这完全都是因为我 | 
| [25:04] | it’s… | 这 | 
| [25:06] | I just feel like a crummy dad, | 觉得自己是个不称职的父亲 | 
| [25:07] | and that’s what I was thinking about. | 我就在想这个 | 
| [25:09] | No, you don’t say that, son. | 儿子 别这么说 | 
| [25:11] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 | 
| [25:13] | I mean, you’re… | 你 | 
| [25:16] | You are a great father. | 你是个很棒的老爸 | 
| [25:19] | I mean, my gosh, look what you’ve– | 看看你 | 
| [25:22] | look what you’ve done with that little guy. | 看看你为儿子树立的榜样 | 
| [25:24] | I mean, Jabbar, Crosby, he looks up to you. | 你儿子崇拜你 | 
| [25:27] | I mean, he worships the ground you walk on. | 他可以算是你的粉丝了 | 
| [25:29] | I watch him. | 我都能看见 | 
| [25:30] | Jiminy Christmas, you’re his hero. | 你就是他的英雄 | 
| [25:33] | You know? He loves you. | 他爱你 | 
| [25:35] | You’re the man in his life. | 你是他父亲 | 
| [25:37] | That’s a gift to Jabbar. | 是他收到的好礼 | 
| [25:39] | And he loves you. | 你儿子爱你 | 
| [25:41] | So don’t say you’re a bad father. | 别说你自己不是个好父亲 | 
| [25:45] | You’re doing just fine, son. | 你做的很好 | 
| [25:48] | Gigglegigglegigglegiggle! | Gigglegigglegigglegiggle! | 
| [25:50] | Pbbbbbbbbtttt! | Pbbbbbbbbtttt! | 
| [25:54] | Daddy said you were laughing, but I didn’t believe him. | 爸爸说你笑了 但我不信 | 
| [25:56] | And you giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle. | 你笑了 笑了 笑了 笑了 | 
| [25:58] | You’re cracking up. | 咧嘴咯 | 
| [25:59] | Let’s call daddy at work, okay? | 我们给上班的爸爸去个电话吧? | 
| [26:01] | You want to? Mm-hmm. | 想吗? | 
| [26:03] | Let’s call dada. | Let’s call dada. 我们来打电话 | 
| [26:06] | Dada’s so busy, busy, busy, busy. | 爸爸可忙了 | 
| [26:13] | You want to giggle for dada? | 想给爸爸笑一个不? | 
| [26:15] | You want to giggle for dada? | 想给爸爸笑一个不? | 
| [26:16] | Hello, The Luncheonette, this is Rachel. | 您好 这里是便餐 我是Rachel | 
| [26:20] | Hello? | 有人吗? | 
| [26:23] | Hello. | 您好 | 
| [26:37] | She read Underpants and… | 她给我读了”内裤” | 
| [26:39] | Captain Underpants. | “内裤超人” | 
| [26:40] | Captain Underpants and sang one song. | “内裤超人” 然后唱了一首歌 | 
| [26:43] | Oh, really? She read you Captain Underpants? | 是吗? 她读了? | 
| [26:46] | Wow, you got a pretty good mom there. | 你妈妈真不赖 | 
| [26:47] | – Thanks. – Well, how about this? | – 谢谢 – 这样吧 | 
| [26:49] | How about we sing a song together | 我们一起唱首歌 | 
| [26:51] | and then you go to bed? – What are you gonna sing? | – 然后你睡觉 – 你要唱什么? | 
| [26:53] | Well, I want you to pick. | 你来选吧 | 
| [26:54] | Row, Row, Row Your Boat? | <划啊 划啊 划小船>怎么样? | 
| [26:56] | Uh, yeah, that sounds good to me. | 好 就唱它 | 
| [26:58] | I like when we all used to sing that in the car. | 我喜欢过去一起在车里唱它的感觉 | 
| [27:01] | Hold on one second. Are you guys snuggling? | 等一下 你俩现在都在床上? | 
| [27:03] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [27:04] | I’m pretty jealous. | 我吃醋了 | 
| [27:07] | Okay, you ready? | 你准备好了? | 
| [27:08] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 嗯 – 好 | 
| [27:09] | Good, you go first | 好 你先来 | 
| [27:10] | and then your dad and then me. | 然后你爸 然后我 | 
| [27:12] | – Okay. – One, two, three. | – 好 | 
| [27:14] | ♪ Row, row, row your boat ♪ | ♪划船划船♪ | 
| [27:16] | ♪ gently down the stream ♪ ♪ row, row, row your boat ♪ | ♪顺流而下♪♪一行一行地划船♪ | 
| [27:19] | – ♪ merrily, merrily, merrily ♪ – ♪ gently down the stream ♪ | -♪快乐,快乐,快乐♪-♪顺流而下♪ | 
| [27:21] | – ♪ life is but a dream ♪ – ♪ merrily, merrily, merrily ♪ | -♪人生只是一场梦♪-♪欢乐,愉快,快乐♪ | 
| [27:23] | ♪ life is but a dream ♪ | ♪人生只是一场梦♪ | 
| [27:26] | ♪ row, row, rowing of the boats ♪ | ♪划船,划船,划船♪ | 
| [27:27] | – Did he say doily? – ♪ up and down the streams ♪ | -他有话说吗? -♪溪流上下♪ | 
| [27:30] | ♪ merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ♪ | ♪快乐,快乐,快乐,快乐♪ | 
| [27:32] | ♪ let’s eat krispy kremes ♪ | ♪让我们一起吃脆皮kremes♪ | 
| [27:34] | I love you, nerd. | 呆儿子 我爱你 | 
| [27:35] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [27:37] | Okay, good night. | 好 晚安 | 
| [27:40] | Night, Daddy. | 爸爸 晚安 | 
| [27:49] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 我们居然在做这个 | 
| [27:50] | What do you mean you can’t believe it? | 什么意思? | 
| [27:52] | The expense tracker. It’s exactly what you need. | 账本 你最需要了 | 
| [27:54] | Well, I can’t believe grandma told you about this. | 外婆居然告诉你了 | 
| [27:55] | This is, like, exactly what I was trying to avoid. | 我就是不想你知道 | 
| [27:58] | I don’t want to do some weird online schemes | 我可不想填什么单子 | 
| [28:01] | that you do. – Schemes? | – 好老掉牙 – 老掉牙? | 
| [28:02] | This is Suz-e Orman. | 这可是Suz-e Orman | 
| [28:03] | I think it’s Suze, right? | 是Suze吧? | 
| [28:05] | No, no, it’s Suz-e. She doesn’t need the I. | 不 不是 她是理财大王 | 
| [28:07] | That’s how she saves money. | 最会存钱了 | 
| [28:08] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 | 
| [28:09] | – Okay, look– – Just get down to business. | – 听着 – 你直说吧 | 
| [28:11] | Here’s a list of expenses– | 这是一个开销单 | 
| [28:13] | lunch fees, school uniforms– | 午餐费用 校服 | 
| [28:14] | – Sport team uniforms… – You don’t have that. | – 运动服 – 你没运动服 | 
| [28:15] | All right, here we go. Take-home pay. | 好吧 看这个 税后工资 | 
| [28:18] | What is it? I don’t know. | – 是什么? – 不知道 | 
| [28:20] | Okay. Unemployment, | 事业保险 | 
| [28:22] | Social Security, dividends, | 社会保险 红利 | 
| [28:23] | pensions, retirement plan… | 养老金 退休计划 | 
| [28:24] | – Oh, no. – Rental. What is your rent? | – 不是吧 – 租金 你的租金多少? | 
| [28:25] | Oh, God, I don’t know. I don’t know. | 天啊 不知道 不知道 | 
| [28:26] | I don’t know. Mom, mom, mom, stop. | 妈妈 停下 | 
| [28:28] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想做这个 | 
| [28:29] | This is not working. I don’t know any of this. | 不管用 根本用不上 | 
| [28:31] | This is for people that, like, have a plan | 这是有计划的人需要的 | 
| [28:34] | and they know what is going on with their lives | 知道生活去向的人才用得上 | 
| [28:37] | and they do other things. | 他们可以做很多事情 | 
| [28:38] | I just come here and work every day | 我只是每天来这儿干活 | 
| [28:42] | as hard as I can, and I’m like– | 很努力 我 | 
| [28:44] | still don’t have enough money to do anything. | 我没有余钱做其他事儿 | 
| [28:46] | And, you know, I don’t have, like, a goal | 我没 没目标 | 
| [28:49] | or a plan or anything that I’m, like, working towards. | 或者计划 努力的方向啊什么的 | 
| [28:52] | So I don’t know how this is gonna get better. | 我不知道要怎么把生活变好 | 
| [29:00] | Well, let’s find you a goal. | 那就找目标 | 
| [29:04] | And make a plan. | 指定计划 | 
| [29:08] | We’ll think of something. | 我们一起想 | 
| [29:10] | Look at you. | 看看你 | 
| [29:12] | You’re doing so good. | 你做得很好了 | 
| [29:14] | Look at this. The piping cup? | 看这儿 咖啡店 | 
| [29:16] | Are you kidding me? People would kill for this job. | 开玩笑吧? 多少人抢破头了 想来这儿工作 | 
| [29:18] | Yeah, thank you. | 是啦 是啦 谢谢 | 
| [29:19] | You’re like the queen of coffee. | 你就是咖啡皇后 | 
| [29:20] | Mm-hmm. Right. | 嗯 | 
| [29:21] | – Appreciate it. – We’ll figure something out. | – 谢谢 – 我们能想出来的 | 
| [29:25] | We have, like, every Brazilian known to man in there. | 所有支持巴西的 | 
| [29:27] | And they’re, like, running through the hall– | 都跑出来 经过大厅 | 
| [29:30] | Hey, babe, remember when Brazil scored that goal | 宝贝 记得巴西队踢进的那个球嘛 | 
| [29:32] | and there were, like, all the crazy Brazilians | 他们都是疯狂的巴西球迷 | 
| [29:34] | running through the hallways and they’re–lalalaaaah! | 跑到大厅里大喊 | 
| [29:37] | – Do you remember that? – How could you forget? | – 记得吗? – 怎么可能忘? | 
| [29:38] | That was a good game. | 那场球不错 | 
| [29:40] | – That was a good game. | – That was a good game. – 好球啊 – 嗯 | 
| [29:41] | – Yeah, we DVR’d it. – We did. We did. | – 我们录下来了 – 嗯 | 
| [29:43] | We maybe should have watched it live. | 应该看直播的 | 
| [29:46] | I think I was on at, like, 3:00 a.m. here. | 因为凌晨3点才放嘛 | 
| [29:47] | Julia coaches her daughter’s soccer team. | 朱莉娅(Julia)指导女儿的足球队。 | 
| [29:51] | – Nice. – I mean, they’re seven, so… | – 不错 – 她们都是7岁的小孩 | 
| [29:54] | It’s kind of– it’s controlled chaos. | 其实就是个管理混乱的劳力 | 
| [29:57] | I try to instill in them the love of the game. | 我就想让她们慢慢喜欢上足球 | 
| [30:02] | You know, Troy’s an Oakland native. | Troy是奥克兰人噢 | 
| [30:06] | – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hmm. | 是吗? | 
| [30:08] | Not this particular neighborhood, but not far. | 不是很近 但也不远 | 
| [30:12] | Yeah, we’re kind of up in the boonies here. | 我们算是同乡哦 | 
| [30:15] | Yeah, I wouldn’t call this the boonies. | 应该不算穷乡僻壤 | 
| [30:17] | It’s a little off the beaten path, I guess. | 人烟稀少吧 | 
| [30:22] | This steak is really good. | 牛排真好吃 | 
| [30:24] | It’s really good. | 非常好吃 | 
| [30:25] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 | 
| [30:28] | Zoe is psyched you guys want the baby. | 你们想要孩子 Zoe开心死了 | 
| [30:30] | She speaks very highly of the both of you, | 对你们 她是满口夸 | 
| [30:33] | and I can see why she signed those papers so quickly. | 我现在明白为什么 她一下就把合同签了 | 
| [30:36] | – Oh, thank you. – Thanks, man. | – 谢谢 – 谢了 | 
| [30:38] | I guess we just felt maybe it was a bit too quick. | 可能就是太快了 | 
| [30:44] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [30:45] | We’d like to change some of the terms. | 我们想改几项条款 | 
| [30:46] | No. We don’t want to change any of the terms. | 不 我们不想 | 
| [30:49] | We just– well, Troy looked into it, | Troy看了一下 | 
| [30:51] | and we just have a few questions. | 我们就有几个问题 | 
| [30:53] | You’ve been covering her medical expenses. | 你们负担她的医疗费用 | 
| [30:56] | And that’s been amazing, it’s been really helpful. | 这样很好 帮了很大的忙 | 
| [30:58] | – Yeah. – But Zoe’s gonna be carrying | – 嗯 – 但她要怀胎十月啊 | 
| [31:01] | around this baby for nine months. | 这个婴儿呆了九个月。 | 
| [31:02] | – Mm-hmm. – I mean, that’s almost a year | 整整一年的时间 | 
| [31:04] | out of her– out of our lives. | 从她的身上-我们的生活。 交付它的 | 
| [31:06] | Okay. | 嗯 | 
| [31:08] | She’s gonna go through the trauma | 但生下来就要送人 她心里肯定不好受 | 
| [31:09] | of delivering it. | 。 | 
| [31:10] | Right. I don’t know | 嗯 不知道我们是否表达清楚了 | 
| [31:11] | if we’ve really fully expressed | 如果我们真的完全表达了 | 
| [31:14] | how grateful we are for this. | 我们很感激 | 
| [31:16] | You know, it’s the most incredible gift | 简直就是上天赐所赐 | 
| [31:19] | that anyone could ever give us, | 拥有这个孩子就是奇迹 | 
| [31:21] | and we really consider that we’re so lucky. | 我们认为自己很幸运 | 
| [31:23] | And we’re so happy. | 也相当幸福 | 
| [31:25] | – We’re so super psyched– – What I’m getting at | – 我们也是一样 – 我想说的是 | 
| [31:28] | is people pay a lot of money for a baby these days. | 现在收养孩子要很多钱 | 
| [31:30] | A girl Zoe’s age can get up to 30k just for an egg. | 像Zoe这个年纪的可以拿3万块 | 
| [31:37] | Um, Troy, if you’re asking for what | Troy 要是你问你的是 | 
| [31:40] | I think you’re asking, | 我认为的那个问题 | 
| [31:42] | I have to tell you that, in the state of California, | 我必须告诉你 在加州 | 
| [31:45] | it’s illegal to pay a biological parent | 用钱去买其他人的孩子的行为 | 
| [31:49] | for their child. – Aren’t you a lawyer? | – 是犯法的? – 你不是律师吗? | 
| [31:50] | – Yes. – Right, so they pay you | – 我是 – 那你不就是拿钱 | 
| [31:52] | to work around the laws, no? – I always thought Troy should– | 钻法律空子的吗? | 
| [31:53] | – No. | 不是 | 
| [31:55] | Troy, my wife’s job is actually to uphold the law. | Troy 我太太的工作是守法 | 
| [31:58] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗? | 
| [31:59] | It’s to make sure | 她要确保 | 
| [32:00] | that people aren’t treated unfairly. | 人们都平等相待 | 
| [32:01] | So, when you come into our house | 所以 你来我们家 | 
| [32:03] | and you try to coerce us– | 想强迫我们 | 
| [32:05] | We’re not trying to coerce– let me just say, | 没有 没有的事儿 | 
| [32:07] | this is such a misunderstanding. | 这是个误会 | 
| [32:08] | That’s not what we’re doing. We would never do that. | 我们不是那个意思 我们不会这样 | 
| [32:10] | It just–it feels to me like it’s a little one-sided. | 我就感觉 好像就你们说了算 | 
| [32:14] | You guys have laid out your terms, | 你们列出一系列条款 | 
| [32:16] | you’re getting everything you want, | 你们拿到了想要的 | 
| [32:17] | you’re doing pretty well for yourselves. | 为你们的利益着想 | 
| [32:19] | I think it’s only fair Zoe and I get to say | 我和Zoe也有想要的 | 
| [32:23] | what we feel works for us. | 说出来才算公平吧 | 
| [32:34] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [32:38] | Oh, Troy, come on. Sit down. | Troy 行了 坐下 | 
| [32:41] | They made dinner. | 晚餐都做好了 | 
| [32:42] | Can we–can we sit and talk about this? | 能坐下好好商量不? | 
| [32:44] | Thank you for the steak. It was great. | 谢谢你们的牛排 很好吃 | 
| [32:46] | Troy, just sit down. Come on. | Troy 坐下 | 
| [32:48] | – We should talk about it. – We’re going. | – 好好谈谈嘛 – 我们走 | 
| [32:51] | Thank you for having us, and you know where to find us. | 谢谢你们的招待 你们知道怎么联系我们 | 
| [32:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [33:19] | Hey. | 嘿。 | 
| [33:23] | All the kids asleep? | 孩子们都睡了? | 
| [33:24] | – Yup. – All right. | – 嗯 – 好 | 
| [33:26] | – How was your day? – It was okay. | – 今天如何? – 不错 | 
| [33:27] | How are you doing? I’m good. | – 你呢? – 好着呢 | 
| [33:28] | – Mwah. – Just a little tired. | 有点累 | 
| [33:32] | You have a good day? You all right? | – 你过得不错吧? – 你没事儿吧? | 
| [33:34] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [33:36] | Hey, I want to talk– | 我想 | 
| [33:38] | I actually called the studio today. | 我今天给录音室打电话了 | 
| [33:39] | You weren’t there, | 你不在 | 
| [33:41] | so Rachel answered. – Right. | – Rachel接的 – 嗯 | 
| [33:43] | I’m really hoping, Adam, | 我真心希望 | 
| [33:45] | that you have a great explanation– | 你有个好解释 | 
| [33:48] | – It’s a complicated situation. – ‘Cause I’m trying | – 这很复杂 – 因为我 | 
| [33:49] | so desperately to give you the benefit of the doubt | 已经竭尽全力在帮你找理由了 | 
| [33:50] | on this, I really am. | 真的 | 
| [33:51] | I’ve been thinking about it all day. | 我都想了一天了 | 
| [33:53] | – Can you just let me explain? – Try to explain. | – 能听我解释吗? – 说吧 | 
| [33:54] | I just–I would really love to hear | 我真是想听听 | 
| [33:56] | what you have to say right now. | 你到底想怎么解释 | 
| [33:57] | I talked to Crosby about it. | 我跟小弟谈过 | 
| [33:59] | – Uh-huh. – And after thinking about… | 思考过后 | 
| [34:01] | Crosby? Why does Crosby have to know any of this? | Crosby? 为什么要他知道? | 
| [34:05] | Can you just stay here– | 你能别走 | 
| [34:06] | Just don’t touch me for a second, please. | 别碰我 | 
| [34:07] | – Just don’t. – All right. | – 放手 – 好 | 
| [34:09] | I want to hear what you have to say. | 我想听你解释 | 
| [34:10] | But I’m so sick to my stomach | 但我感到恶心 | 
| [34:12] | right now because you lied. | 因为你说谎了 | 
| [34:13] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 | 
| [34:15] | I went out of my way to tell you about this. | 我鼓起了很大勇气才说的 | 
| [34:18] | Adam, why did you tell me about it? | 你干什么要告诉我? | 
| [34:19] | Wait a second, why did you tell me about it? | 等下 为什么你要告诉我? | 
| [34:21] | Listen to me, I went to the studio | 听着 我去了录音室 | 
| [34:24] | because Crosby said | 因为小弟说 | 
| [34:25] | that something was urgent, I got there. | 有急事儿 等我到了 | 
| [34:27] | He just wanted to celebrate finishing | 他就想着庆祝搞定了 | 
| [34:28] | Arty Party and booking the studio for a month. | Arty Party 还有 拿到了一个月的租赁合同 | 
| [34:30] | – That’s all it was. – Oh, good. | – 就是这样 – 真好 | 
| [34:31] | You guys were celebrating. | 你们在庆祝啊 | 
| [34:33] | He broke out some Tequila… | 他开了一瓶龙舌兰 | 
| [34:34] | You were drinking together? | 你们一起喝酒了? | 
| [34:35] | I had one drink. | 我就喝了一杯 | 
| [34:37] | Crosby and Rachel had too much to drink. | Crosby和Rachel喝了很多 | 
| [34:38] | I wasn’t drunk. I didn’t kiss her. | 我没喝醉 我没亲她 | 
| [34:40] | – She kissed me. – Did you stop the kiss? | – 她主动的 – 你阻止她了吗? | 
| [34:43] | Yes. | 阻止了 | 
| [34:44] | How? | 怎么阻止的? | 
| [34:45] | How did you do that? What did you do? | 怎么做的? 你做了什么? | 
| [34:47] | You drove her home… Go ahead, I want to hear this. | 你开车送她回家 继续 我想听听 | 
| [34:49] | – It was raining. – Okay. | – 那天在下雨 – 嗯 | 
| [34:52] | You know, Kristina, | 克里斯蒂娜,你知道, | 
| [34:54] | this is a difficult thing for me to explain, okay? | 这事儿太难解释了 | 
| [34:55] | – Really? – Yeah, it is. | – 是吗? – 嗯 | 
| [34:57] | It’s very difficult. It was raining… | 非常难 那天在下雨 | 
| [34:58] | It’s a really difficult thing for me– | 对我来说也很难 | 
| [35:00] | I had had a conversation with her about the way she dressed, | 我找她谈过着装的问题 | 
| [35:02] | that she didn’t have to dress so provocatively. | 让她别穿得那么性感 | 
| [35:04] | Do you like the way that she dresses, Adam? | 你喜欢她穿的性感吗? | 
| [35:05] | Is that what this is about? | 这才是重点吧? | 
| [35:06] | Please don’t put words in my mouth. | 别硬说是我说的 | 
| [35:08] | No, I’m not. Why are you keeping her there? | 我没有 你为什么要留下她? | 
| [35:09] | It doesn’t make any sense to me. | 我就搞不懂了 | 
| [35:10] | I’m just– I don’t understand it. | 我就搞不明白 | 
| [35:12] | I tried to fire her, okay? | 我想解雇她来着 | 
| [35:14] | I couldn’t… | 我不能 | 
| [35:16] | Just let me finish, all right? | 让我先说完 好吧? | 
| [35:18] | I’m listening. | 听着呢 | 
| [35:19] | They were drinking, okay? | 他们在喝酒 | 
| [35:21] | I didn’t want another Gaby situation on my hands. | 我可不想再发生Gaby的事儿 | 
| [35:23] | It was raining outside. | 外面下着雨 | 
| [35:24] | I wanted to take– I thought the right thing | 我想送 我认为这没错 | 
| [35:25] | to do was to take the young girl home. | 送一个年轻的女孩安全回家 | 
| [35:27] | She was drunk. Did you get out of the car? | – 她喝醉了 – 你下车了吗? | 
| [35:29] | Yes, I did. I got out of the car, | 下了 | 
| [35:31] | I walked her to her door– | 我送她到门口 | 
| [35:32] | You walked her to her door? | 你送她到门口? | 
| [35:34] | – She’s 26 years old. – It was raining. | – 她26岁呀 – 在下雨嘛 | 
| [35:35] | It doesn’t matter if it’s raining. | 跟雨有毛关系啊 | 
| [35:37] | What, is she gonna slip– | 怎么? 你还怕她摔着 | 
| [35:38] | She lives in a dodgy neighborhood. | 她住的地儿治安很不好 | 
| [35:39] | I was trying to do the right thing. | 我认为这个没错啊 | 
| [35:40] | This is ridiculous. | 这简直太扯淡了 | 
| [35:41] | Kristina, I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做啊 | 
| [35:43] | You kissed another woman. | 你亲了其他女人 | 
| [35:44] | I didn’t kiss another woman. | 我没有 | 
| [35:46] | She kissed me, Kristina. Listen to me. | 她亲了我 | 
| [35:47] | Okay? | 好吗? | 
| [35:49] | She kissed me, okay? | 是她亲了我 | 
| [35:51] | I stopped the kiss. | 我阻止她了 | 
| [35:52] | I came home. | 回到家来 | 
| [35:54] | – Kristina– – Are you attracted to her? | – 你喜欢她吗? | 
| [35:56] | No, I am not attracted to her. | 不喜欢 没有的事儿 | 
| [36:00] | Adam, tell me the truth. | Adam 说实话 | 
| [36:01] | Are you attracted to her? | 你觉得她吸引人吗? | 
| [36:05] | What do you want me to say, Kristina? | 你想我怎么说? | 
| [36:08] | She’s an attractive girl. Yes, I find her attractive. | 她很有吸引力 我觉得她很性感 | 
| [36:11] | I don’t want a relationship with her. | 但我不想跟她发展啊 | 
| [36:12] | I didn’t pursue her. I didn’t kiss her. | 我没追她 我没亲她 | 
| [36:14] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 | 
| [36:17] | Are you attracted to me? | 你喜欢我吗? | 
| [36:24] | Yes, Kristina, of course I’m attracted to you. | 喜欢 当然喜欢了 | 
| [36:27] | No, just don’t touch me. Please don’t touch me. | 不 不要碰我 别过来 | 
| [36:29] | I can’t. This is how we become one of the 80%. | 不行 我们怎么也会变成80%之一 | 
| [36:32] | No, how we become one of the 80% is by not– | 我们怎么会成为 | 
| [36:34] | I don’t you to touch me right now! | 我希望你现在别碰我! | 
| [36:38] | Okay? | 懂了吗? | 
| [36:40] | You’re making this really difficult. | 你真是不可理喻 | 
| [36:41] | I’m not, Adam. | 我没有 | 
| [36:42] | Any other woman would say | 任何其他女人 | 
| [36:43] | the same thing right now. | 都会说同样的话 | 
| [36:45] | Kristina, she kissed me. | Kristina 她亲了我 | 
| [36:47] | I told you about it. | 我都告诉你了 | 
| [36:48] | You asked me to fire her, I tried to fire her, | 你叫我炒了她 我试过了 | 
| [36:49] | I couldn’t go through with it, | 但我办不到 | 
| [36:51] | I felt like her feelings were hurt– | 这样她会伤心的 | 
| [36:52] | “Her feelings were hurt”? | “她会伤心的”? | 
| [36:53] | Oh, God, I’m so happy | 天啊 我太开心了 | 
| [36:54] | that you care so much about her feelings. | 你那么在乎她的感受 | 
| [36:59] | Kristina, can you stay in the room? | Kristina 你能别走吗? | 
| [37:01] | I’ve done everything for you every single time | 每次你需要我给你支持时 | 
| [37:03] | you need support, emotionally, anything. | 我都义无反顾 | 
| [37:06] | I’m home every single day | 我每天在家 | 
| [37:07] | making the kids’ calendars… | 给孩子们安排好生活 | 
| [37:09] | – I know. – Doing the cleaning, | – 我知道 – 洗衣 | 
| [37:10] | the cooking, everything. | 做饭 做家务 | 
| [37:12] | I’m Mrs. Braverman. | 我是你太太 | 
| [37:14] | I have my husband’s back always. | 作为丈夫的你应该支持我 | 
| [37:17] | Not anymore. | 看来变了 | 
| [37:18] | – Kristina. – I’m done. | – 我说完了 | 
| [37:35] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿。 嗨 | 
| [37:37] | Um, just saying good night. | 就来道声晚安 | 
| [37:39] | – I’m leaving, so… – Oh. | 我要走了 所以 | 
| [37:41] | Well, good night. | 嗯 晚安 | 
| [37:45] | Okay, so you hate me now, right? | 你现在恨我了吧 | 
| [37:47] | You hate me. | 对吧 | 
| [37:49] | No. I don’t hate you. | 没 没恨你 | 
| [37:52] | Do you hate Troy? | 恨Troy? | 
| [37:55] | No, I just didn’t get the chance to know him very well. | 不 只是没机会多了解下他 | 
| [37:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [38:01] | You know, he’s such a good guy. | 他是个好人 | 
| [38:03] | He’s a really good guy. | 真的 | 
| [38:08] | And he’s just looking out for me. | 他只是为我着想 | 
| [38:14] | Look, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 | 
| [38:20] | Well, I can’t give you money for the baby, Zoe. | 我不可能给你钱买孩子的 | 
| [38:30] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [38:34] | Yeah, good night. | 晚安 | 
| [38:47] | He left Cinnamon at my house. | 他把Cinnamon丢我家了 | 
| [38:50] | I know sometimes he has a hard time sleeping without him, so… | 有时没了它 他就睡不着 所以 | 
| [38:53] | Thank you. You didn’t have to do that. | 谢谢 太麻烦了 | 
| [38:55] | Can I give it to him? | 我给他 行不? | 
| [38:57] | Oh, he’s at my mom’s house tonight | 他今晚在我妈妈家 | 
| [38:59] | ’cause I had a late class, so… – Oh. | 因为我有课 所以 | 
| [39:01] | Well, the truth is, I think he sleeps fine | 其实吧 没它 他照样能睡 | 
| [39:03] | without Cinnamon. I just wanted to see him. | 我只是想见见他 | 
| [39:05] | So you can give it to him. | 你拿给他吧 | 
| [39:08] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [39:11] | Did we mess up? | 我们是不是搞砸了? | 
| [39:13] | I’m worried that we, like, ruined him. | 我担心 我们毁了他 | 
| [39:15] | Yeah, I think we messed up. | 嗯 我想是吧 | 
| [39:17] | But I think we’re gonna mess up, | 估计他到18岁前 | 
| [39:18] | like a thousand more times before he’s 18. | 还有得折腾 | 
| [39:20] | I don’t think you should get | 你就别纠结这一次啦 | 
| [39:22] | too spun out about this one. | 太喜欢这个了。 你喜欢的 | 
| [39:23] | – Okay. – And my dad | – 嗯 – 我爸 | 
| [39:25] | happened to tell me that he thinks | 告诉我 他觉得 | 
| [39:27] | we’re incredible parents. | 我们是很棒的父母 | 
| [39:28] | – What? – Yeah. | – 啊? – 是啊 | 
| [39:30] | And you know what a tough judge he is. | 你也知道他老人家嘴多厉害啦 | 
| [39:31] | Yeah. Okay. | – 嗯 – 好吧 | 
| [39:33] | – Yeah. – I feel a little better now. | – 就说咯 – 我感觉好多了 | 
| [39:35] | You know, I opened up that bottle of Cab | 我开了一瓶你喜欢的酒哦 | 
| [39:39] | that you like. | 。 | 
| [39:40] | You want to join me for a drink? | 留下喝一杯? | 
| [39:42] | Yeah, I want to join you for a drink. | 好 喝一杯 | 
| [39:44] | – Oh. – It’s free, right? | 不要钱吧? | 
| [39:46] | No, it’s actually $5 a glass. | 要 5块一杯 | 
| [39:47] | – Totally worth it. I’ll pay. – I’ll waive it. | – 值啊 我给 – 我要加价 | 
| [39:49] | – I’ll pay $10. – You seem so excited. | – 我给你10块 – 你好激动哦 | 
| [39:51] | You’re so excited. | 那么激动哦 | 
| [39:53] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [39:56] | Hey, can we talk? | 能聊聊吗? | 
| [39:57] | I’ve decided to go back to work. | 我要重新去上班 | 
| [40:02] | – Kristina– – I’ve been thinking | – 我一直在想 | 
| [40:03] | about our conversation the other day, | 那天说的话 | 
| [40:05] | and I’m always willing to do what’s best for you | 我一直都在为你牺牲 | 
| [40:07] | and what’s best for the family, | 为这个家牺牲 | 
| [40:09] | and I’ve decided to do what’s best for me. | 现在我要想想自己了 | 
| [40:14] | And I don’t want to have a conversation about it. | 这事儿没得商量 | 
| [40:19] | Not right now. | 特别是现在 | 
| [40:23] | Who’s the biggest girl? | 谁是最大的女孩? | 
| [40:25] | Who’s mommy’s big girl? | 谁是妈妈的大女孩? | 
| [40:39] | – Mm, that’s lovely. – What are you doing? | – 真不错 – 你干什么呢? | 
| [40:41] | Makes me want to hear a little Kenneth G. | 让我想听Kenneth G了 | 
| [40:42] | A little Ken G. Kenny G? | 不是吧你? | 
| [40:44] | A little Ken G. | 小肯G。 | 
| [40:46] | I propose a toast | 我要说一段 | 
| [40:48] | to subpar parenting skills. | 还有待提高的为人父母技巧 | 
| [40:50] | Okay. Cheers. | 好 干杯 | 
| [40:53] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [40:56] | To Dr. Joe. | 敬Joe医生 | 
| [40:57] | To Dr. Joe. | 嗯 | 
| [41:00] | Why Dr. Joe? | 为什么敬他? | 
| [41:02] | This make me feel like Dr. Joe. | 我就感觉这像他 | 
| [41:03] | Like this is something he would do… | 感觉他会这样做 | 
| [41:06] | Listen to adult contemporary music. | 听成人时代的乐曲 (一种音乐风格的名字) | 
| [41:08] | He doesn’t do that. | 他没有啦 | 
| [41:09] | Does he listen to adult contemporary? | 他不听成人时代? | 
| [41:11] | Not all the time. | 不怎么听 | 
| [41:12] | No, he doesn’t do that. | 不 不听 不听 | 
| [41:15] | – All right. All right. – He doesn’t do that. | – 好吧 好吧 – 他不听的 | 
| [41:17] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [41:19] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [41:20] | – To Tuff. – Oh. | 敬Tuff | 
| [41:22] | Oh, Tuff. Here we go, Tuff. | 噢,凝灰岩。 我们走了,凝灰岩。 | 
| [41:25] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [41:27] | Tuff. | 凝灰岩。 | 
| [41:29] | I think the last time I saw her | 你上次见她 | 
| [41:32] | was when you saw her. | 就是我最后一次见她 | 
| [41:33] | Oh, that’s tough. | 真够搞的 | 
| [41:34] | – Hee hee. – Ha ha. | – 嘻嘻。 – 哈哈。 | 
| [41:36] | Oh, that’s right. You’re funny. | 没错 你有幽默感嘛 | 
| [41:38] | – I forgot. – Yeah, I can be. | – 我都忘了 – 我想就可以啊 | 
| [41:40] | – I remember now. – Sometimes. | – 现在记得了 – 有时候会哦 | 
| [41:44] | ♪ I can be your lover, I can be your friend ♪ | ♪我可以成为你的爱人,我可以成为你的朋友♪ | 
| [41:48] | I think you should go. | 你该走了 | 
| [41:50] | ♪ That you just wanna hear ♪ | ♪你只是想听听♪ | 
| [41:53] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [41:54] | ♪ cause my heart’s full of love ♪ | ♪让我的心充满爱意♪ | 
| [41:58] | ♪ yeah, my heart’s full of love ♪ | ♪是的,我的心充满了爱♪ | 
| [42:02] | ♪ yeah, my heart’s full of love ♪ | ♪是的,我的心充满了爱♪ | 
| [42:04] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [42:08] | ♪ ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪哦哦哦♪ | 
| [42:12] | ♪ ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪哦哦哦哦♪ | 
| [42:16] | ♪ ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪哦哦哦哦♪ | 
| [42:19] | ♪ ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪哦哦哦哦♪ | 
| [42:22] | == sync, corrected by elderman == | ==同步,已通过 elderman更正== |