| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | You still wanna have my baby, you can have it. | 如果孩子你还想要 我同意 | 
| [00:03] | People pay a lot of money for a baby these days. | 这年头 收养个小孩都要烧钱的 | 
| [00:05] | I can’t give you money for the baby, Zoe. | 我不可能给你钱买孩子 | 
| [00:06] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [00:08] | I know that you’re working very hard, | 我知道你工作辛苦 | 
| [00:10] | but you’re going to have to figure something else out. | 但自己要想点出路了 | 
| [00:12] | She kissed me, I told you about it. | 她亲了我 我告诉你了 | 
| [00:13] | You asked me to fire her, I tried to fire her, | 你叫我解雇她 我试了 | 
| [00:16] | I couldn’t go through with it, | 可我办不到 | 
| [00:17] | I felt like her feelings were hurt. | 这样她会伤心的 | 
| [00:18] | – Hey, can we talk? – I decided to go back to work. | – 能聊聊吗? – 我要重新去上班 | 
| [00:20] | I understand where you’re coming from, | 我知道你是什么意思 | 
| [00:22] | but I’m not going anywhere. | 但我哪儿都不会去 | 
| [00:23] | I really like Jasmine and Jabbar. | 我真的很喜欢Jasmine和Jabbar | 
| [00:25] | – This is for real. – I think you should go. | – 我是认真的 – 你该走了 | 
| [00:48] | ♪ On a boat, on my sailing ship ♪ | ♪在船上,在我的帆船上♪ | 
| [00:52] | ♪ on my own, far away from it ♪ | ♪独自一人,远离它♪ | 
| [00:55] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [00:58] | ♪ But don’t give me this ♪ | ♪但是不要给我这个♪ | 
| [01:00] | ♪ I’ll pass if that’s okay ♪ | ♪如果可以的话我会通过♪ | 
| [01:04] | Mm, Crosby, Crosby, Crosby, get up, get up. | Crosby Crosby 起来 赶紧的 | 
| [01:07] | Come on. You gotta go. | 快 你得走了 | 
| [01:09] | – What is it? – You gotta go now. | – 怎么啦? – 你得走了 | 
| [01:11] | – Get up now! – What’s happening? | – 赶紧起来! – 怎么回事儿? | 
| [01:12] | – You gotta go. – Oh, boy, this happened. | – 你赶紧走 – 天啊 要命了 | 
| [01:14] | My mother is dropping Jabbar off at 7:30. | 我妈妈7点半要送儿子过来 | 
| [01:15] | That means you got seven minutes to get up and get out of bed. | 你只有7分钟全速起床来 | 
| [01:18] | Come on. | 快 | 
| [01:20] | She’s never been late for anything in her life. | 她从来不迟到 | 
| [01:21] | – You wanna talk about– – Obviously we’ll talk about it. | – 你想谈 – 会谈的 | 
| [01:23] | We can’t talk about it right now. | 但现在不行 | 
| [01:24] | We got no time. Get up. | 没时间了 赶紧的 | 
| [01:25] | Okay, okay, I’m going. I’m going. | 好好 我走 我走 | 
| [01:26] | Oh, man. | 天啊 | 
| [01:27] | Do you–are you– is everything okay? | 你 你还好吧? | 
| [01:29] | No, everything is not okay! | 不好 不好极了! | 
| [01:30] | Okay, I’m coming. Hold on. | 好吧 我来了 等下 | 
| [01:32] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 | 
| [01:33] | – Come on! – Okay, okay. | – 快! – 好好 | 
| [01:34] | I’m coming. I’m coming, coming, coming. | 来了 来了 来了 | 
| [01:36] | – All right, um– – Here, here, here. | – 好 – 给给给 | 
| [01:40] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 走走走 | 
| [01:41] | Um…okay, Jasmine, uh– | 嗯…好吧,茉莉花,呃- | 
| [01:44] | Yeah, I know, I know, we’ll talk. | 嗯 我懂 我懂 会谈的 | 
| [01:46] | We’ll talk later. | 迟些谈 | 
| [01:47] | ♪ Rave on ♪ | ♪狂欢♪ | 
| [01:51] | ♪ rave on ♪ | ♪狂欢♪ | 
| [02:01] | – Hey. – Hmm. | -嘿。 嗯 | 
| [02:03] | I was just coming over here to see if you needed anything, | 我过来看看你有没有什么需要的 | 
| [02:05] | but you’re all set. | 但看来是不需要了 | 
| [02:07] | – So Peet’s. – Yup. | – 嗯 | 
| [02:08] | They’re good. | 他们家好喝不? | 
| [02:09] | I thought it might be easier | 给大家点空间 | 
| [02:10] | if we gave each other some space for a little while. | 这样对彼此都好 | 
| [02:14] | Yeah, I…I get that. | 嗯 我明白 | 
| [02:17] | Great. | 那就好 | 
| [02:18] | I mean, I totally understand if–if you and Joel | 你和Joel需要时间思考 | 
| [02:22] | need time to think about it. | 我完全理解 | 
| [02:23] | I get it, so I understand. No problem. | 我明白 慢慢想 | 
| [02:26] | Zoe… | 佐伊… | 
| [02:28] | There’s nothing for us to think about. | 我们没什么好想的 | 
| [02:32] | What you’re asking is not going to happen. | 你们的要求是不可能的 | 
| [02:36] | We don’t need time to think about it, | 我们不需要时间去思考 | 
| [02:38] | we need time to get over it. | 我们只需要时间忘记 | 
| [02:42] | Would you just shut the door behind you? | 能帮忙关上门吗? | 
| [02:44] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [02:47] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好 – 嗯 | 
| [03:10] | So what’s going on with Jasmine and Dr. Prestidge? | Jasmine和Prestidge医生怎么了? | 
| [03:13] | We’ll–we’ll get to that, | 现在还不知道 | 
| [03:15] | but what’s with the frostiness going on | 你和嫂子怎么冷战了? | 
| [03:17] | with you and the old lady? | 和你和老太太? | 
| [03:20] | – Uh-oh. – Hey. | -哦,哦。 嘿 | 
| [03:21] | – Hi. – Hey, ladies. | 美女们 | 
| [03:22] | Who’s more appealing than this? | 谁能比这位更美呢? | 
| [03:25] | – No one. – Nobody. | – 没人 – 没人 | 
| [03:26] | You’re giving the wrong message. | 你能说正事儿嘛 | 
| [03:27] | It’s not a big deal at all. | 别关注不该关注的 | 
| [03:29] | I’m just– | 我 | 
| [03:32] | Amber needs a job. She needs some work. | Amber需要一份工作 找个兼职 | 
| [03:34] | Do you guys have anything at the studio that she could do? | 录音室有什么需要帮忙的吗? | 
| [03:37] | – Would that have been nice. – She’s needing some money. | – 她需要赚点外快 – 这不是很好嘛 | 
| [03:39] | – I love music. – She’s so very musical. | – 我喜欢音乐 – 她很懂音乐 | 
| [03:40] | Can you blame me? | 你能怪我吗? | 
| [03:42] | Yeah, we already have an assistant. | 我们已经有了个助理了 | 
| [03:44] | I mean, we would love to have you but– | 很想让你来 但是 | 
| [03:46] | Your dad wants to give a speech here. | 你爸想说点事儿 | 
| [03:49] | Okay. Be right there, pop. | 好 这就来 | 
| [03:50] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢? | 
| [03:52] | Amber’s looking for work, but we–you know– | Amber想找工作 但我们 | 
| [03:56] | If you had an assistant? | 你们有助理了? | 
| [03:57] | Yeah, you guys have a great assistant. | 可不是嘛 助理可好了 | 
| [03:59] | Actually, I’m working on a campaign. | 我在搞竞选的事儿 | 
| [04:01] | And maybe I can get you onboard. | 要不我帮你吧 | 
| [04:03] | I don’t know if there’s any openings. | 我不知道有没有合适的职位 | 
| [04:05] | Bobby Little– he’s running for city council. | Bobby 他在市议会工作 | 
| [04:07] | This guy–he used to be her intern. | 原来是你舅妈的实习生 | 
| [04:08] | We called him “Little Bobby Little.” | 我们叫他”小小Bobby” | 
| [04:09] | You called him “Little Bobby Little.” | 是你这样叫他 | 
| [04:11] | – Oh, wow. – I think you would be | – 你能做得很好的 – 来吧 都过来 | 
| [04:12] | – great at that. – Come here. Come. | -很棒。 – 过来。 来。 | 
| [04:15] | – Come on! – We’re ready… | – 赶紧的! – 我们准备好了 | 
| [04:16] | Yeah. I just want to say a few words. | 我有些话要说 | 
| [04:19] | – Nothing, no big deal. – I think that would be great. | – 不是什么大事儿 – 我觉得很好啊 | 
| [04:21] | What are you doing? ‘Cause I can’t hire her, | 你干什么呢? 就因为我不能用她 | 
| [04:23] | – now you’re going to hire her? – No, you have an assistant. | – 你就要用她? – 你有助理了嘛 | 
| [04:24] | If you would have fired Rachel, you’d have a spot open. | 你要是炒了Rachel 不就有空缺了 | 
| [04:27] | But you didn’t, so I’m going to try. | 但你没有 那就我来咯 | 
| [04:29] | – Adam? – Yeah, sorry. | – 嗯 来了 | 
| [04:31] | – Sorry, Pop. – Where’s mom? | – 抱歉 – 妈妈呢? | 
| [04:32] | You know, at my age, you start thinking | 在我这年纪 基本上 | 
| [04:34] | well, there just couldn’t be any more surprises, | 是与惊喜无缘了 | 
| [04:37] | – but, uh… – Dad. | – 但是 – 爸爸 | 
| [04:38] | – Well, no. – The break is on–this is it. | – 别 – 开始了 开始了 | 
| [04:41] | – Yeah. – Quiet, quiet, quiet, quiet! | – 好样的 – 安静! | 
| [04:45] | – Whoo! – Shh. | -哇! 嘘 | 
| [04:46] | Are you worried about a storm? | “你担心有暴风雨?” | 
| [04:48] | Nope. Looks like clear skies ahead. | 不会 晴空万里啊 | 
| [04:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 | 
| [04:56] | A lot of life left in me. | 这辈子我错过了很多美好 | 
| [05:03] | – Whoa! – Eew! | -哇! -ew! | 
| [05:06] | Holy–you’re not afraid of no storm. | 天啊 你才不怕暴风雨呢 | 
| [05:17] | I need you to take Max to school in the morning. | 明早你送儿子上学吧 | 
| [05:19] | I have to stop by the office. | 我要去办公室 | 
| [05:21] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [05:24] | I thought you didn’t start work until Monday. | 不是说下星期一才开始嘛 | 
| [05:27] | I don’t, but Bob wants me to meet the team, so… | 不是工作 Bob让我先去见见同事 | 
| [05:30] | All right. | 哦 | 
| [05:34] | How long are you going to be mad at me? | 你还要生气多久? | 
| [05:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [05:45] | Hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [05:54] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑,让你永远♪ | 
| [05:57] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ | 
| [06:00] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ | 
| [06:02] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ | 
| [06:04] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ | 
| [06:07] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ | 
| [06:09] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [06:12] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [06:14] | ♪ May you grow up to be righteous ♪ | 翻/校/轴: 疯子 | 
| [06:17] | ♪ may you grow up to be True ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ | 
| [06:19] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你总是知道真相♪ | 
| [06:21] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ | 
| [06:24] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ | 
| [06:26] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ | 
| [06:29] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [06:31] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [06:33] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪你可以留下来♪ | 
| [06:36] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [06:43] | Hey, we would totally hire Amber if we had the money. | 要是有钱 侄女我们肯定要 | 
| [06:47] | I would love to have her working here. | 我超想她来这儿工作 | 
| [06:48] | I think it’d be really fun. | 肯定会很有趣的 | 
| [06:50] | Don’t you think it’d be so great | 有了她 有了音乐 | 
| [06:51] | – with her music and everything? – No, it would. | – 不是更好吗? – 对啊 就说啊 | 
| [06:53] | But she needs money, and we’re not in a position to pay her. | 但要给工资啊 没空缺给她了嘛 | 
| [06:56] | I don’t know how much money she’s going to make | 去竞选帮忙不知道有没有钱赚 | 
| [06:57] | on a campaign, but– | 在竞选中,但是- | 
| [07:01] | Well, maybe it will lead to something. | 骑驴找马好了 | 
| [07:02] | – Yeah. – I think it was cool, though, | – 嗯 – 挺不赖的 | 
| [07:03] | – of Kristina to offer, right? – I thought it was cool too. | – 嫂子愿意主动帮忙 – 可不是嘛 | 
| [07:06] | So speaking of Amber, uh, trying to get a job, | 说到Amber 想找一份工作 | 
| [07:10] | I slept with Jasmine the other day. | 那天我跟Jasmine滚床单了 | 
| [07:16] | Oops. | 哎呀。 | 
| [07:18] | I was hoping that maybe you’ve done the same thing with Seth | 你是不是也跟Seth之间 发生过此类乌龙事件 | 
| [07:20] | and could advise me on said situation. | 可以给我点建议什么的 | 
| [07:24] | Has that ever happened? | 你们有过吗? | 
| [07:25] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [07:26] | That’s a yes? | 那就是有咯? | 
| [07:28] | Good, so this is something that happens. | 那就好 就说明我不是奇葩 | 
| [07:30] | Pe-people do this. | 有人会这样 | 
| [07:31] | It’s the mother of your child, you know. | 毕竟她是孩子的妈啊 | 
| [07:34] | It’s a pretty special connection. | 你们之间可能有种特别的感觉 | 
| [07:36] | Yeah… | 嗯 | 
| [07:37] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 好复杂哦 | 
| [07:39] | You know, we were telling Jabbar that we weren’t getting married, | 才告诉儿子我们不会结婚了 | 
| [07:42] | and it was kind of sad. | 有点伤感 | 
| [07:45] | We were–we were both sad. | 我们都很伤感 | 
| [07:46] | And then we started drinking wine, and– | 之后我们就开始喝酒 | 
| [07:49] | and then… | 接着就 | 
| [07:50] | – You know. – I know. | – 你懂的 – 我懂的 | 
| [07:52] | I haven’t talked to her. | 还没跟她谈 | 
| [07:53] | I don’t really know what I’m supposed to say to her. | 真不知道该说什么 | 
| [07:55] | Do you think this is going to make everything different? | 这会让事情有所变化吗? | 
| [07:57] | It depends on whether or not | 这就要看你了 | 
| [08:00] | you want everything to be different. | 想不想让事情有所不同 | 
| [08:05] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [08:09] | What if I don’t know? | 要是我不知道呢? | 
| [08:18] | So you did the Embarcadero yesterday? | 因此,您昨天做了Embarcadero吗? | 
| [08:21] | And you were on today? | 你今天在吗? | 
| [08:23] | Can you call representative Porter | 你能打电话给波特代表吗 | 
| [08:24] | to make sure that he’s on board? | 以确保他在船上? | 
| [08:26] | Terrific. All right, great. Ah… | 棒极了。 好吧,太好了 啊… | 
| [08:28] | Kristina! | 克里斯蒂娜! | 
| [08:29] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [08:32] | – Hey. – Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了! | 
| [08:33] | How are you? | 你好吗? | 
| [08:34] | Ready to hit the ground running? | 准备好了吗? | 
| [08:36] | So nice to see you. Wow, you look great. | 真高兴见到你 小样儿不赖嘛 | 
| [08:37] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [08:39] | Grown up. | 长大了嘛 | 
| [08:40] | Donna, can you send Kristina my calendar, | Donna 把我的日程表传给Kristina | 
| [08:41] | get her set up with everything that she needs, | 满足她的一切需要 | 
| [08:43] | and get her directions to the S.E.I.U. meeting tomorrow? | 给她说下明天 服务业雇员国际工会的会议 | 
| [08:45] | – Anything you need. – Oh. | 好类 | 
| [08:46] | – I’m Kristina. – Hi, Donna. | – 我是Kristina – 我是Donna | 
| [08:48] | The meeting’s here, and the notes for the meeting | 会议就在这儿举行 会议事项在你桌子上了 | 
| [08:49] | are on your desk. | 在您的书桌上。 | 
| [08:50] | Well, you probably don’t need directions for the meeting. | 会议的事儿看来已经说完了 | 
| [08:52] | There’s a meeting here tomorrow? | 明天这儿有会? | 
| [08:53] | Yes, oh, crap. Did you not get a call? | 天啊 你没接到电话? | 
| [08:55] | – I didn’t get a call. – I’m sorry, is this a problem? | – 没 – 抱歉 有问题吗? | 
| [08:57] | I’m actually taking my son to the dinosaur exhibit. | 明天我要带儿子去 | 
| [09:00] | Tomorrow’s Saturday, so I thought I would be off. | 恐龙展 我以为没事儿呢 | 
| [09:02] | – I am so sorry. – That’s okay. | – 真抱歉 – 没事儿 | 
| [09:03] | Donna, will you please go yell at somebody? | Donna 去教训下没传达消息的人 | 
| [09:05] | Yes, I’m so sorry, we’re still trying to work out the kinks. | 抱歉 还是有些新人不懂这些 | 
| [09:07] | Heads are going to roll for this. | 这下要完蛋了 | 
| [09:09] | Don’t make any heads roll. | 没什么完蛋的 | 
| [09:10] | – I promise you. – It’s fine. | 没关系的 | 
| [09:12] | Please tell me you can make this meeting tomorrow. | 拜托告诉我 你明天可以来 | 
| [09:14] | I don’t have to tell you what an endorsement from the S.E.I.U. | 有工会的支持是多重要 | 
| [09:16] | – would mean to us. – I know. I will be here. | – 不用我说了吧 – 嗯 我会来的 | 
| [09:18] | – I need you on this. – I’m here, I’m here for you. | – 我需要你来 – 来来 我来 | 
| [09:20] | – Okay? – Okay, Good. | – 行了吧? – 太好了 | 
| [09:21] | – Come on. – We’re going to win this. | – 加油 – 我们一定会赢的 | 
| [09:23] | – Come on, Donna. – Yeah. | – Donna 赶紧的 – 加油 | 
| [09:24] | Donna, get her the info. Kristina, let’s go. | Donna 给她拿纪要 Kristina 我们走 | 
| [09:26] | – Yes. – Come on, let’s go up here. | – 好的 – 来 这儿 | 
| [09:27] | There’s–okay. Winner, I’m–I’m coming. | 那 好的 我来了 | 
| [09:32] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨。 嘿 | 
| [09:34] | – I think I need to quit. – Why is that? | – 我想辞职 – 为什么? | 
| [09:36] | – Have you broken something? – No. | – 你打碎了杯子? – 没 | 
| [09:38] | I really hoped that everything would blow over, | 本希望时间能冲淡一切 | 
| [09:40] | but it’s not. At all. | 但完全没有 | 
| [09:41] | I feel like I just ruined everything | 因为一次酒醉之举 | 
| [09:43] | over one drunk mistake. | 我就毁了一切 | 
| [09:46] | So you want to throw it all away over one drunk mistake. | 所以你就想逃跑了 | 
| [09:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [09:51] | I don’t know what other choice I have. | 还能有什么选择 | 
| [09:53] | I think life might go on. You’re not quitting. | 生活还在继续啊 我不同意你辞职 | 
| [09:56] | – Really? – Yes, really. | – 真的? – 嗯 | 
| [09:58] | It’s going to blow over. | 会过去的 | 
| [09:59] | You just have to give it a little time. | 给自己一点时间 | 
| [10:00] | Between, you and me, it’s not even about Adam. | 我在这儿跟你说 别担心Adam | 
| [10:03] | It’s stuff he’s dealing with at home with his wife. | 他和妻子的事儿就让他们去处理 | 
| [10:05] | – His wife knows? – Yes, his wife knows. | – 他妻子知道了? – 嗯 | 
| [10:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [10:09] | Despite my advice not to tell her. | 他不听我劝 非要告诉她 | 
| [10:11] | – She must hate me. – Yeah, she probably does. | – 她肯定恨死我了 – 嗯 八成是 | 
| [10:14] | But, hey, she hated me two months ago. | 但2个月前她还恨我呢 | 
| [10:16] | I mean, she really wanted to kill me. | 想杀我的心都有了 | 
| [10:18] | And now she seems to like me. | 现在呢 估计都喜欢上我了 | 
| [10:20] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 嗯 | 
| [10:22] | How’d you get her to forgive you? | 你怎么获得她原谅的? | 
| [10:24] | – I delivered her baby. – Oh. | 我帮她接生的 | 
| [10:26] | That might not be an option for you, | 可能不适合你这么做 | 
| [10:27] | so you might have to think of something different. | 看来你要另想办法了 | 
| [10:32] | I feel so stupid. | 我简直傻透了 | 
| [10:36] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [10:39] | You don’t need to feel stupid. | 不要那么想 | 
| [10:41] | You’re a good person. You screwed up. | 你是个好人 把事儿搞砸了 | 
| [10:44] | You made a mistake. You’re human. | 犯错了 说明你是人 | 
| [10:46] | – That’s what we do. – Okay. | – 其他人不都这样 – 好吧 | 
| [10:49] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 客气 | 
| [10:51] | Now go work. Yeah? | 去工作吧 | 
| [10:53] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 | 
| [10:56] | – Chop chop? – Okay. | – 赶紧的 – 好类 | 
| [11:15] | – Hey. – Hi, kiddo. | 侄女 | 
| [11:17] | – How’s it going? – Good. | – 你好不? – 好着呢 | 
| [11:20] | – Working hard? – Oh, yeah. | – 埋头苦干呀? – 嗯 | 
| [11:21] | – It’s freezing out there. – Yeah, it’s crazy, I know. | – 外面冷死了 – 冷疯了都 | 
| [11:24] | What’s for special today? | 今日之选是什么? | 
| [11:25] | Ohh, we have, uh… | 有 | 
| [11:27] | I’m fighting a little bit of a cold. | 我跟寒冷在战斗呢 | 
| [11:28] | Some lovely coffee or lovely tea. | 来点咖啡 或者茶 | 
| [11:30] | Yeah, those are sort of– those are our specialties here. | 这些就是今日之选 | 
| [11:33] | – All right. – How’s it going? | – 好吧 – 你怎么样? | 
| [11:34] | Very good, very great. Everything’s awesome. | 很好 非常好 一切都好极了 | 
| [11:37] | Did you come here to break the news gently to me? | 你是要来告诉我坏消息的吗? | 
| [11:40] | No job, stuck here forever? | 没工作 只能一辈子待在这儿了? | 
| [11:42] | Actually, it’s the complete opposite. | 其实 完全相反 | 
| [11:44] | Uh, I’m coming to tell you that there is one job available. | 我过来告诉你 有个空缺 | 
| [11:46] | I’ll take it. | 我干 | 
| [11:48] | – Really? – You don’t know what it is. | 你都还不知道是什么工作呢 | 
| [11:49] | I don’t care I just got to get out of here. | 管不了了 我就想逃离这里 | 
| [11:51] | How would you like to be my assistant? | 你做我助理 行不? | 
| [11:52] | They gave me a budget for an assistant, | 他们给了我预算 可以请个助理 | 
| [11:54] | and I immediately thought of you. | 我立马就想到了你 | 
| [11:56] | – I want you to work with me. – Oh, my gosh, wow. | – 我希望你过来帮我 – 天啊 | 
| [11:58] | It’s a lot of work, Amber. I’m not going to lie. | Amber 工作量很大 这个我不骗你 | 
| [12:00] | I mean, you have to be up with me in the mornings, | 早上必须早起 | 
| [12:02] | very early sometimes. | 有时候会超早 | 
| [12:03] | You’re not going to sleep a lot, | 睡眠时间会减少 | 
| [12:04] | you’re going to be running errands nonstop. | 每天都手脚不停 | 
| [12:06] | You’re going to be sitting in on meetings, | 还要参加各种会议 | 
| [12:07] | – writing copy for the press. – Oh, my gosh. | – 为记者会写文案 – 天啊 | 
| [12:09] | I know, it sounds intense because it is. | 听起来工作很紧张 实际也是如此 | 
| [12:10] | But I just think that this could be so great for you. | 我就觉得这对你是个很好的机会 | 
| [12:13] | – I know you can do this. – Wow. | 我知道你能行 | 
| [12:14] | I–it sounds great. I’m– | 听起来很棒 | 
| [12:17] | Yeah, but? | 是吧? | 
| [12:20] | I-I’m–I’m scared. | 我有点怕 | 
| [12:22] | I mean, let’s be honest, | 说老实话 | 
| [12:25] | I–I don’t have the best track record | 上回帮小姨 你也知道 | 
| [12:28] | when it comes to family business, | 最后是个什么结果 | 
| [12:29] | and I don’t want to let you down. | 我不想让你失望 | 
| [12:31] | Amber, stop, stop, you’re not going to let me down, okay? | Ambe 打住 你不会让我失望的 | 
| [12:33] | I think that you’re smart, I think that you’re resourceful, | 你聪明 机智 | 
| [12:35] | I think that you have this amazing ability | 你有本事去跟任何人交流 | 
| [12:37] | to talk to anybody. | 与任何人交谈。 | 
| [12:38] | You’re like a diamond in the rough. | 就是石头堆里的一颗金子 | 
| [12:40] | I think you need to give yourself more credit. | 你要有点自信 | 
| [12:43] | Honey, the way that you were with Max– | 你帮Max那事儿 | 
| [12:45] | I’ll never forget that. | 我永远都不会忘 | 
| [12:47] | So, what do you say? | 你怎么说? | 
| [12:49] | – Yes. – Yes? | – 好 – 好? | 
| [12:50] | So 9:00 A.M. Monday morning. | 周一早上9点 | 
| [12:51] | I’ll be there. | 我会出现的 | 
| [12:54] | – Okay. – Gotcha. | – 好 – 一定 | 
| [12:56] | Hey, um… | 嘿,嗯… | 
| [12:58] | thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [13:03] | – Bye. – Work hard. | – 再见 – 加油 | 
| [13:10] | Max, honey, | 马克斯,亲爱的, | 
| [13:12] | I am so bummed that I won’t be able to see | 真难过明天不能陪你一起 | 
| [13:13] | the dinosaurs tomorrow with you. | 去看恐龙了 | 
| [13:15] | And I’m so sorry– | 对不起 | 
| [13:16] | Well, there are no actual dinosaurs. | 又不是真恐龙 | 
| [13:17] | – They’re extinct. – Right, I know. | – 他们都灭绝了 – 嗯 我知道 | 
| [13:19] | – They just have the bones. – That’s very true. | – 只有化石 – 对的 | 
| [13:21] | Very true. | 没错 | 
| [13:22] | Are you upset that I’m not going? | 我不去 你生气不? | 
| [13:23] | Well, no, ’cause dad can take me. | 不啊 老爸带我去一样 | 
| [13:24] | I’m super excited to see the tyrannosaurus. | 我超级兴奋 可以见到暴龙了 | 
| [13:27] | I’m so excited for you. I heard it’s amazing. | 我替你兴奋 听说相当壮观 | 
| [13:29] | Yeah, it’s going to be cool. Dad! | 嗯 会很棒的 爸! | 
| [13:30] | Yeah? Hey. | 嗯? | 
| [13:31] | Okay, so the museum says to expect crowds | 博物馆说了怕观赏的人太多 | 
| [13:34] | and, you know, delays in lines, | 晚到的人就必须排队 | 
| [13:36] | so what we should do is We should get there early. | 干脆我们去早一点吧 | 
| [13:37] | Probably before it opens– | 没开门前就该到 | 
| [13:39] | I got Chinese food because I was at the office late. | 我买了中式快餐 因为工作迟了 | 
| [13:41] | Just give me one second, Max. | 儿子 等一下 | 
| [13:43] | That’s okay. I love Chinese. Thank you. | 行 我喜欢中国菜 谢谢 | 
| [13:44] | – You’re welcome. – I can take all that out. | – 不客气 – 我来拿 | 
| [13:45] | I got it. | 不用 | 
| [13:47] | Max, just let me talk to your mom for one second. | 儿子 让我跟你妈说下话 | 
| [13:48] | Honey, I have to go in to work tomorrow. | 我明天要去工作 | 
| [13:50] | There are some people who want to check out the studio. | 有人想来录音室看看 | 
| [13:52] | They can only come in tomorrow. | 只能明天来 | 
| [13:53] | No, no, you’re not working tomorrow. | 不行 你明天不能工作 | 
| [13:55] | No, you can’t work tomorrow because tomorrow is Saturday. | 不行 明天是周六诶 | 
| [13:57] | And I know that I said I was going to go, | 我知道答应过你 | 
| [13:58] | but I can’t– | 但不行 | 
| [13:59] | No, dad, we’re going to the museum tomorrow! | 不行 明天一定要去博物馆! | 
| [14:00] | Okay, Max. Listen to mom. | 好了 儿子 听妈妈说 | 
| [14:02] | I need you to calm down and take a deep breath. | 冷静一下 然后深呼吸 | 
| [14:05] | – I–no! We’re– – Max… | – 不! | 
| [14:06] | – What’s going on? – We can’t– | 我们不能 | 
| [14:07] | we’re going to go tomorrow! | 明天一定要去! | 
| [14:09] | Plans change, and this is one of those times. | 计划有变 这是生活中的常事儿 | 
| [14:10] | – And we’ll work through– – We have to go! | – 再想办法就 – 必须要去! | 
| [14:13] | I wanted to go too. Why is he so upset? | 我也想去啊 为什么他这么生气? | 
| [14:14] | He never cares whether I go or not. | 他从来不在乎我的想法 | 
| [14:15] | It’s not about you, Adam, okay? | 跟你无关 | 
| [14:17] | I have to work tomorrow, therefore, | 我明天要工作 这么一来 | 
| [14:18] | no one can take him to the museum. | 就没人带他去了 | 
| [14:19] | – Since when? – That is what this is about. | – 什么时候的事儿? – 所以他才会生气 | 
| [14:21] | – Since– – This is news to me. | – 这 – 我刚知道 | 
| [14:22] | I have a meeting tomorrow. It was just called. | 我明天有会 刚接到的电话 | 
| [14:24] | I can’t control it. | 我没法改期 | 
| [14:25] | Well, a heads-up would have been nice. | 事先跟我说下总行吧 | 
| [14:26] | What, should I have called your secretary? | 怎么? 该给你的秘书打个电话? | 
| [14:29] | – Very funny. – Should have given her a ring. | – 真搞笑 – 该跟她汇报一下 | 
| [14:31] | I would have just appreciated a heads-up, that’s all. | 我就希望你提前说下 没其他的 | 
| [14:32] | Oh, okay. Next time I will call her. | 好 下次我打给她 | 
| [14:33] | Um, don’t worry, I got this. I’ll figure it out. | 别担心 这事儿我来处理 | 
| [14:35] | – Okay. – Yup, got it. | – 好 – 交给我 | 
| [14:37] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [14:49] | – Mm-mm. – Haddie, come on. | Haddie 求你了 | 
| [14:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:52] | Haddie, we wouldn’t be asking if we weren’t desperate. | 要不是没办法了也不会找你嘛 | 
| [14:53] | I understand. | 我知道啊 | 
| [14:55] | I’ve done it so many times, but I can’t. | 都帮过你们多少回了 不行 | 
| [14:57] | I’ve gone through all the Bravermans, | 全家人我们都找过了 | 
| [14:58] | your grandmother–everybody. | 你外婆 都找了一圈了 | 
| [14:59] | And you’re the best at babysitting Max. | 你是最好的人选了 | 
| [15:00] | Yeah, I just have a giant– | 我就是太好欺 | 
| [15:02] | Why don’t you just think real hard about something | 你好好想想 有没有什么东西 | 
| [15:03] | you’ve always wanted from us and just shoot for the moon. | 你超级想要的 直接说就好 | 
| [15:05] | – What? – Go for it. | – 什么? – 说吧 | 
| [15:07] | Okay. Give me a car. | 好 我要车 | 
| [15:09] | A car– tell you what. | 车 这样吧 | 
| [15:10] | I’ll meet you halfway. | 我们折中一下 | 
| [15:12] | – $10 an hour. – That’s not halfway. | – 一小时付你10元 – 这叫折中啊 | 
| [15:13] | Just stop. Stop, stop, stop. | 停 停 停 | 
| [15:15] | No money is exchanging hands right now, okay? | 都一家人还说钱啊 | 
| [15:17] | Tomorrow you’re going to watch your brother. | 明天你必须看着弟弟 | 
| [15:18] | Only your brother. | 照顾好他 | 
| [15:19] | I’ll make sure that Nora’s covered. | 小妹交给我 | 
| [15:21] | I’ll also make sure he leaves you alone while you’re studying. | 我也保证你学习时 他不会来烦你 | 
| [15:23] | This is not a negotiation. You got it? | 没得商量 明白了? | 
| [15:24] | – Okay. – Done? | – 好 – 懂了? | 
| [15:26] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 嗯 – 好 | 
| [15:27] | God. | 天啊 | 
| [15:31] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 超级感谢你 | 
| [15:32] | I really appreciate it. You’re a lifesaver. | 真是谢谢 你就是救命恩人啊 | 
| [15:34] | This is so last-minute, I know. | 这有点突然 我懂 | 
| [15:36] | Are you kidding? It’s my pleasure. | 说什么呢 我很乐意 | 
| [15:38] | Everything’s in here– her bottles, her nook, | 所有都在这儿了 奶瓶 | 
| [15:39] | and all of her play toys are in there. | 玩具都在袋子里 | 
| [15:40] | – I can’t nurse her. – Diapers– | – 我没法给她喂奶 – 尿布啊 | 
| [15:42] | She’s still on… | 她还是 | 
| [15:43] | – breast milk. – Okay. | – 母乳 – 好的 | 
| [15:45] | Yes, you don’t have to worry about that. | 你不用担心这个啦 | 
| [15:46] | I don’t– I can’t provide that. | 我反正是喂不了 | 
| [15:48] | I didn’t think so. Here you go. | – 没奶喂 – 给你吧 | 
| [15:49] | – Aw. – Say hi, Aunt Sarah. | Sarah姑姑 | 
| [15:50] | She’s sleepy, sleepy, sleep. | 她睡了 | 
| [15:52] | She fell asleep in the car. | 在车里就睡了 | 
| [15:54] | – She’s so tired. – Look at her. | – 她好累 – 看呀 | 
| [15:55] | I know, that’s the outfit you got her. | 外套还是你买的哦 | 
| [15:57] | Yeah, I like a jean jacket on a baby. | 宝宝的牛仔外套 | 
| [15:59] | – What can I say? – You have style. | – 我能怎么说呢? – 你有品位嘛 | 
| [16:01] | Thank you for taking care of Amber. | 谢谢照顾Amber | 
| [16:03] | – She’s so excited. – Oh, my God, did she tell you? | – 她超级兴奋 – 她告诉你了? | 
| [16:05] | I’m so excited that she’s going to do it. | 她愿意做 我才兴奋呢 | 
| [16:07] | I–at first, she was, like, “I am not sure,” | 一开始她还挺犹豫的 | 
| [16:10] | – and she was hesitant, but– – She’s just nervous. | – 但后来 – 她只是紧张了 | 
| [16:12] | – But she’ll be fine. – Yeah. | – 她不会有事儿的 – 嗯 | 
| [16:14] | I believe in her, so… | 我相信她 | 
| [16:15] | Well, I don’t want you to worry. | 事先给你提个醒儿 | 
| [16:17] | Mark’s coming over later. He’ll help out and call you | Mark过会就来 他会帮忙 | 
| [16:19] | if anything– | 要是你 | 
| [16:20] | I’m no worried at all. I’m not. | 我完全不担心 | 
| [16:22] | I promise you I’m not worried. | 真的 不担心 | 
| [16:24] | I remember the first day I left Amber. | 我还记得第一次丢下Amber | 
| [16:26] | It’s tough, you know, so I don’t want you to feel– | 感觉好纠结 我就不希望你也 | 
| [16:30] | It’s a little tough, I mean, I feel a little guilty, but… | 是很纠结 我有点内疚 | 
| [16:35] | I’m lying, actually. | 其实我才不呢 | 
| [16:37] | – I am so excited to go to work. – Get out of here. | – 我超级想去工作 – 赶紧走吧 | 
| [16:39] | And be around other people, other adults. | 就想跟人说话 成年人 | 
| [16:42] | And I dressed up, I mean– | 我还打扮了 | 
| [16:44] | – You look great. – Thank you. | – 看起来不错 – 谢谢 | 
| [16:45] | Live it up. Go, don’t worry. | 赶紧去吧 别担心 | 
| [16:48] | Thank you for taking care of my baby. | 谢谢你帮忙 | 
| [16:49] | Thank you for taking care of my baby. | 也谢谢你帮忙 | 
| [16:52] | You’re welcome. Call me for anything, okay? | 不客气 有事儿打电话 | 
| [16:55] | – Have fun. – Thank you, I will. | – 好好工作 – 谢谢 我会的 | 
| [16:57] | Say, “Bye” to Mommy. | 跟妈妈说再见吧 | 
| [17:00] | – Bye. – Okay, call me. | 再见 有事儿打电话 | 
| [17:02] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [17:05] | Haddie. | 哈迪。 违背了诺言的 | 
| [17:06] | No. | 不 | 
| [17:07] | – I figured it out. – No! | – 我想出来了 – 不! | 
| [17:08] | Come on, no, look. | 来 看 | 
| [17:09] | – Max! – Okay, so here, look. | – 好了嘛 来看 | 
| [17:11] | What did I tell you five minutes ago? | 5分钟前 我怎么跟你说的? | 
| [17:12] | Take the number 18 bus to Alston.. | 坐18路车去Alston | 
| [17:13] | I’m still studying. | 我还在学习呢 | 
| [17:14] | And walk one half block up Shattuck, | 然后走半个街区到Shattuck | 
| [17:15] | then we take the downtown Berkeley B.A.R.T. | 然后乘坐市区捷运 | 
| [17:17] | to the Embarcadero station, and then we transfer | 到Embarcadero站下 接着搭地铁 | 
| [17:18] | – to the Municipal. – Get out of my room. | – 到Municipal – 出去啦 | 
| [17:20] | And from there, we just take it… | 从那儿 我们只要 | 
| [17:21] | – I’m sorry. – …five miles to the museum. | – 抱歉 – 走5公里就到了 | 
| [17:23] | I need to have just an hour more. | 我还需要一个小时 | 
| [17:25] | – No. – What did I tell you? | – 不行 – 我怎么跟你说的? | 
| [17:26] | We’re not going to the museum. | 我们不去博物馆 | 
| [17:28] | We’re just hanging out at home tonight. | 今晚就待在家 | 
| [17:30] | No, Haddie, this isn’t fair. | 姐 不 这不公平 | 
| [17:31] | Mom and dad are the ones | 是妈妈和爸爸不守承诺 | 
| [17:32] | that broke their promise, | , | 
| [17:33] | so why am I being punished? | 为什么最后被惩罚的是我? | 
| [17:35] | I don’t know. Why am I being punished? | 不知道 你怎么不想想我? | 
| [17:36] | You’re not being punished. I am. | 你没有 我才是 | 
| [17:37] | I’m not getting to go to the museum. | 我去不了博物馆了 | 
| [17:38] | Max, I’m sorry. | 小弟 我很抱歉 | 
| [17:40] | You could easily take me to the museum. | 你带我去嘛 很简单的 | 
| [17:41] | Mom and dad are both working. I have to study! | 妈妈和爸爸都要工作 而我要学习! | 
| [17:42] | No, but we can’t. No, this isn’t fair. | 不嘛 这太不公平了 | 
| [17:45] | – Max, you need to get out. – This isn’t fair. | – Max 回房去啦 – 这不公平 | 
| [17:46] | You need to get out of my room. | 出去啦 | 
| [17:48] | I’m sorry. It’s not fair to me either. | 抱歉 这对我也不公平 | 
| [17:49] | – Haddie, this isn’t fair! – Bye-bye. | – Haddie 这不公平! – 再见 | 
| [17:53] | Crazy. | 疯狂。 | 
| [17:55] | Crazy. | Crazy… | 
| [17:57] | Yeah, we’ve got most of them working on Telegraph Hill– | 大多数都在电报山 | 
| [17:59] | I can go over that with you late– | 我晚点可以跟你一起去 | 
| [18:00] | Oh, hold on one second, Bob. This is my husband. | 等下 我丈夫打来的 | 
| [18:03] | I’m gonna take it real quick, okay? | 我很快就来 | 
| [18:04] | – Do it. – Thanks. Be right there. | – 接吧 – 谢谢 马上来 | 
| [18:06] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了? | 
| [18:08] | Kristina, hi, it’s Rachel. | Kristina 你好 我是Rachel | 
| [18:10] | Am I catching you at a bad time? | 现在说话方面吗? | 
| [18:15] | It’s not a great time, Rachel. What? | 是不太方便 怎么了? | 
| [18:17] | I’m sorry to call you on the weekend. | 抱歉周末打给你 | 
| [18:19] | I’m sure you’re really busy with the kids. | 你肯定忙着照顾孩子吧 | 
| [18:21] | Actually, I’m working. | 不 我在工作 | 
| [18:22] | Is Adam okay? Does he need something? | Adam有事儿吗? 是他找我吗? | 
| [18:24] | What? What’s going on? | 出什么事儿了? | 
| [18:25] | No. I just–I– | 不是 我 | 
| [18:27] | I can call you back when it’s a better time. | 等你有空了 我再给你打吧 | 
| [18:29] | – Rachel, what is it? – I just wanted to say | – Rachel 到底怎么了? – 我就想说 | 
| [18:31] | that I’m really, really sorry, | 真的 非常抱歉 | 
| [18:33] | and I know that you’re upset with Adam | 我知道你生Adam的气 | 
| [18:35] | and you really shouldn’t be. | 但这真的不怪他 | 
| [18:36] | He absolutely did nothing wrong. | 他什么都没做错 | 
| [18:38] | It’s completely my fault, | 安全是我的错 | 
| [18:39] | and I have no excuses for my bad behavior, | 对此我不解释 全都怪我 | 
| [18:41] | and I am so, so, so sorry. | 我非常 非常抱歉 | 
| [18:43] | Okay, I have to go. | 好了 我挂了 | 
| [18:58] | – Good? – Yeah. | – 没事儿吧?- – 没 | 
| [19:02] | All righty. | 好了 | 
| [19:04] | Yes. | 开始 | 
| [19:05] | You remember Sally and Barney? | 记得Sally和Barney吗? | 
| [19:07] | – I do. – Here, baby. Here, baby. | – 记得 – 来来来 | 
| [19:09] | That pacifier is not working. No, I– | 该奶嘴不起作用。 不,我- | 
| [19:11] | – That’s okay… – What’s wrong? | – 这样挺好 – 怎么啦? | 
| [19:13] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [19:15] | Snot doesn’t make it look good. | 鼻涕还好看啊 | 
| [19:19] | ♪ Holding hands when she’s mad at me ♪ | ♪当她生我的气时手牵着手♪ | 
| [19:21] | ♪ ’cause she don’t wanna go ♪ Do that with me. | ♪因为她不想去♪跟我一起做。 | 
| [19:25] | ♪ I met her in anthropology ♪ | ♪我在人类学上认识了她♪ | 
| [19:27] | ♪ purple boots and her golden dreams ♪ | ♪紫色靴子和她的金色梦想♪ | 
| [19:30] | ♪ standing there like a Tennessee queen ♪ | ♪像田纳西女王一样站在那里♪ | 
| [19:32] | You don’t hurt the baby! | 别伤着孩子了! | 
| [19:34] | ♪ Singing oh oh ♪ | ♪唱歌哦哦♪ | 
| [19:37] | ♪ won’t you help me sing this song ♪ | ♪你不会帮我唱这首歌吗♪ | 
| [19:39] | ♪ singing ee ee ♪ ♪ What’s that? ♪ | ♪唱歌ee ee♪♪那是什么? ♪ | 
| [19:43] | ♪ She don’t ever want to go to sleep ♪ | ♪她永远不想睡觉♪ | 
| [19:44] | – I’m serious. – ♪ Singin’ Hey, mama ♪ | -我是认真的。 -♪Singin’Hey,妈妈♪ | 
| [19:47] | ♪ hey hey mama ♪ | ♪嘿嘿妈妈♪ | 
| [19:48] | ♪ Hey, don’t want no drama, oh oh ♪ | ♪嘿,不要戏剧,哦,哦,♪ | 
| [19:52] | – See? We did all right. – ♪ Oh oh oh oh ♪ | 看吧 我们做的不错 | 
| [19:55] | Max, I’m taking a break. | Max 我要休息下 | 
| [19:58] | What’s going on? | 你干什么呢? | 
| [20:02] | Max… | 最大… | 
| [20:04] | Oh, little Maxy. | 小弟 | 
| [20:06] | Max? | 最大? | 
| [20:08] | Max, you hear me? | 听见没? | 
| [20:10] | I’m calling your name. | 姐姐叫你呢 | 
| [20:13] | Max, what the heck? | Max 你人呢? | 
| [20:19] | Begin by asking a yes-or-no question | 首先问是或否问题 有关其他玩家角色的 | 
| [20:21] | about the other player’s character. | 。 | 
| [20:22] | – Max? – …Character’s personality… | -最大? -…人物的个性… | 
| [20:27] | Max! Where are you? | Max! 你在哪儿? | 
| [20:56] | I’d have to ask my brother, | 我要问下我弟弟 | 
| [20:57] | but I think if you guys are willing to pay the rate, | 但如果你们对这价格无意间 | 
| [20:59] | he could be agreeable to being available | 他应该同意给你们一天时间 | 
| [21:01] | for 24 hours a day. | 每天24小时。 | 
| [21:02] | Come on in. | 进来 | 
| [21:03] | I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 | 
| [21:04] | Your daughter’s on the phone. She says it’s urgent. | 你女儿打来的 说是急事儿 | 
| [21:06] | Okay. One second, guys. | 好 等我下 | 
| [21:10] | Haddie, you okay? | 丫头 怎么了? | 
| [21:14] | I cannot believe this, Haddie! How could you let this happen? | 真是不敢相信 怎么会发生这事儿? | 
| [21:16] | I said I’m sorry. Can you please not yell? | 我说了抱歉了 能别吼吗? | 
| [21:18] | I’m scared. I’m sorry. | 我也怕 对不起 | 
| [21:20] | I’m not–I’m not yelling. | 我没吼 | 
| [21:21] | Okay, listen, you just got to stay at the house | 你就待在家 | 
| [21:23] | and make sure that you’re there | 防止Max回来或者打电话来 | 
| [21:24] | in case Max comes home or calls | 万一Max回家或打电话 我曾经举行过的 | 
| [21:26] | – or anybody calls, okay? – Okay. | – 或者其他人打来 – 好 | 
| [21:28] | I’m gonna go to the museum. | 我去博物馆 | 
| [21:29] | – Okay, the police are here. – Haddie, wait. | – 好 警察到了 – 等下 | 
| [21:31] | You got to let ’em know that he’s autistic | 你要告诉他们Max有自闭症 | 
| [21:32] | and that he’s gonna behave erratically | 会有突发行为 | 
| [21:33] | and that he’s not used to being alone. | 不习惯独自一人 | 
| [21:35] | – You got that? – I know. | – 记住了? – 嗯 | 
| [21:36] | – Do you hear me? – I know. | – 听懂了? – 懂了 | 
| [21:37] | – Haddie. – Okay. I will. | – 我会的 | 
| [21:39] | – I’ll tell them. – Okay. | – 我会说的 – 嗯 | 
| [21:40] | Bye. Hi. | 再见 | 
| [21:43] | Call Kristina. | 打给Kristina | 
| [21:45] | Calling Crosby. | 正在打给Crosby | 
| [21:47] | Call Kristina. | 打给Kristina | 
| [21:50] | Calling dry cleaner’s. | 正在打给干洗店 | 
| [21:52] | Oh, my God! Call Kristina. | 你猪头吧! 打给Kristina | 
| [21:55] | You and mom have fun last night? | 你和妈妈昨晚开心不? | 
| [21:56] | Uh-huh. We watched Nemo. | 我们看了<尼莫> | 
| [21:58] | Ooh. Nemo, that’s a good one. | 是嘛 那部电影不错哦 | 
| [22:01] | But mom didn’t see the end. | 但妈妈没看结尾 | 
| [22:03] | She had to go to her room, because she got too sad. | 她回房了 因为伤心了 | 
| [22:05] | Well, it’s kind of a sad movie. | 是比较伤心啊 | 
| [22:07] | I guess. | 嗯 | 
| [22:10] | I wasn’t supposed to tell you | 我不该跟你讲的 | 
| [22:12] | that she was crying. | 她哭了 | 
| [22:15] | Can we get ice cream? | 能吃冰淇淋吗/ | 
| [22:18] | Yeah. Only if you beat me there first. | 你先到就买 | 
| [22:20] | Oh, yes. Oh! Ow! | 好 | 
| [22:22] | Oh, buddy. Are you okay? | 儿子 没事儿吧? | 
| [22:23] | – Ow! – What happened? | 怎么了? | 
| [22:24] | Your wrist? | 伤着手腕了? | 
| [22:26] | Hold on, hold on. Just hold it still. | 等下 等下 撑住啊 | 
| [22:28] | It hurts. | 好疼啊 | 
| [22:30] | Hey, you hear anything? | 有消息不? | 
| [22:31] | No, nothing. | 没 | 
| [22:32] | So you didn’t find him? | 你没找到他? | 
| [22:34] | No, I went through the entire | 没 前前后后找了5遍 | 
| [22:35] | I talked to every security guard. Nothing. | 问了所有保安 一无所获 | 
| [22:38] | Listen, can you think of anything else that he said? | 他还说了什么 你记得吗? | 
| [22:40] | Is there any other place that he might be? | 说了其他什么地方吗? | 
| [22:41] | – Can you think of anything? – Um… | 想一想 | 
| [22:44] | No. I mean, I don’t know. | 没 我不知道 | 
| [22:46] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 爸爸 对不起 | 
| [22:47] | It’s okay, all right? | 没关系 | 
| [22:48] | We’re gonna find him. | 会找到他的 | 
| [22:49] | I didn’t think that he was just gonna leave. | 我没想到他会自己走 | 
| [22:51] | Just stay put, all right? | 待在家 | 
| [22:52] | I’ll be home in a little bit. I love you. | 我马上回来 爱你 | 
| [23:02] | This is officially the littlest baby | 这是我抱过的最小的真娃娃了 | 
| [23:04] | that I have ever held. | 。 | 
| [23:05] | – This is? – Mm-hmm. | 是吗? | 
| [23:06] | This one right here. | 就是她 | 
| [23:08] | Wow. | 哇。 | 
| [23:10] | I mean, not that I’ve held | 也不是说我抱过很多其他小孩啦 | 
| [23:13] | too many babies. | 太多婴儿。 | 
| [23:14] | None of my friends have them yet. | 我朋友都还没生呢 | 
| [23:19] | I had two by your age. | 在你这么大时 我生了俩 | 
| [23:22] | That’s true. | 嗯 | 
| [23:25] | I am falling behind. | 我落后了 | 
| [23:28] | Slackin’. | 我懈怠了 | 
| [23:29] | I’m a late bloomer. | 发育迟 | 
| [23:32] | Ohh. | 哦。 | 
| [23:34] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [23:36] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [23:39] | Don’t–that’s my nose. | 别 那是我鼻子 | 
| [23:42] | So here’s what I’m thinking– | 我在想啊 | 
| [23:44] | the park, the one with the big, honkin’ slide? | 那个公园 有滑滑梯的那个 | 
| [23:46] | – Yeah. – Then library for story hour. | – 嗯 – 之后去图书馆看故事书 | 
| [23:49] | – Park and story hour? – Yeah. | – 公园 然后故事书? – 嗯 | 
| [23:52] | – It’s on. – Yes! | – 走着 – 好! | 
| [23:53] | Coming! | 来了! | 
| [23:55] | Who is it? | 谁啊? | 
| [23:58] | – Hey. – Hi, Zoe. | -嘿。 -嗨,佐伊。 | 
| [24:00] | What’s up, pretty girl? | 小美女 你好啊 | 
| [24:01] | Give me just a minute, okay? | 等我一下下 | 
| [24:03] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 嗯 | 
| [24:06] | – Hi. – I don’t want her to see you. | 我不想让她见你 | 
| [24:08] | It’s, you know, a little hard to explain. | 因为要解释一大堆 | 
| [24:10] | Well, I just came to tell you that Troy is not a bad guy. | 我就是来告诉你 Troy不是坏人 | 
| [24:14] | Zoe… | 佐伊… | 
| [24:17] | I haven’t had | 我没有你这样的安逸生活 | 
| [24:18] | what you would call a cushy life, okay? | 你会称之为轻松的生活,好吗? | 
| [24:20] | And Troy just thinks that this could finally make | Troy就觉得这样我能生活得好一些 | 
| [24:23] | things easier for me. | 事情对我来说比较容易。 | 
| [24:24] | I know it looks like he’s being a huge jerk, | 他是表现得像个不知廉耻的混蛋 | 
| [24:27] | but it’s just ’cause he really loves me. | 只是出于爱我 | 
| [24:29] | You know? | 你知道吗? | 
| [24:30] | All right. | 嗯 | 
| [24:35] | You’ve been so nice to me. | 你一直对我很好 | 
| [24:40] | And you’re this amazing woman | 你很棒 | 
| [24:43] | that’s done all these amazing things, | 做的事情也很棒 | 
| [24:44] | and I’m just some pathetic girl | 而我只是个可怜的女孩 | 
| [24:46] | that listens to whatever her boyfriend | 对自己的男友言听计从 | 
| [24:48] | tells her to do, right? | 告诉她要做,对吧? Cal游戏的 | 
| [24:49] | No, Zoe. | 不 | 
| [24:50] | You’re not pathetic. | 你不可怜 | 
| [24:52] | You’re strong. | 你很坚强 | 
| [24:53] | You’re probably stronger than you know. | 你自己可能都没意识到 | 
| [24:56] | But right now I have to take my daughter to the park. | 但眼下我要带女儿去公园了 | 
| [25:03] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [25:05] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [25:08] | I would have been a great mother to your baby. | 你的孩子本可以有个很好的妈妈 | 
| [25:13] | No, we don’t have any idea where he might be right now, | 我们不知道他如今在哪儿 | 
| [25:15] | but, if you hear anything, just please give me a call back. | 要是你有消息 给我个电话 | 
| [25:18] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [25:19] | I found this picture of Max | 我找到一张Max的照片 | 
| [25:21] | in the sweatshirt he was wearing. | 他今天就穿着这件毛衣 | 
| [25:22] | – Who were you talking to? – Great. | – 好的 – 你跟谁讲电话? | 
| [25:25] | The police asked me to call all of Max’s friends, | 警察叫我打电话给所有Max的朋友 | 
| [25:27] | and since he doesn’t have any friends, | 但他根本没有朋友 | 
| [25:29] | I’m just going down the list of his class | 我就只好打班上同学的电话 | 
| [25:31] | and calling all those households. | 打给他们的家长 | 
| [25:33] | And now I’m gonna try your mother. | 现在是你妈 | 
| [25:35] | Again. | 继续打 | 
| [25:38] | To go do all the drinking | 跟所有大学学生 | 
| [25:40] | – with the college students. – I knew you were | – 一起喝酒 – 我就知道 | 
| [25:42] | gonna say that. I was gonna say that too. | 你也要说这个 | 
| [25:48] | And it goes straight to voice mail. | 还是留言信箱 | 
| [25:49] | I can’t believe this. | 真是够了 | 
| [26:31] | Walk 1/2 block up Shattuck to downtown Berkeley B.A.R.T. | 走半个街区到Shattuck 然后坐捷运 | 
| [26:43] | Excuse me, sir. | Excuse me, sir. 先生 打扰一下 | 
| [26:45] | My name is Max Braverman, and I’m looking | 我叫Max Braverman 我在找 | 
| [26:47] | for the downtown Berkeley B.A.R.T. station. | 捷运入口 | 
| [26:49] | You got any money? | 你有钱吗? | 
| [26:53] | Hey, hey, watch it, man. | 看着路 | 
| [27:13] | Hey, little man. | 小伙子 | 
| [27:14] | How you doing? Hey. | 你怎么啦? | 
| [27:15] | It hurts. | 好痛 | 
| [27:17] | I know, but we’re gonna get you fixed up. | 我知道 医生叔叔看看啊 | 
| [27:19] | Sorry about the wait, man. | 抱歉让你等 | 
| [27:22] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我已经尽快赶来了 | 
| [27:23] | I was coming down from the Cal game, | 看比赛去了 | 
| [27:25] | and traffic on the Embarcadero was a nightmare. | Embarcadero那一块的交通 让人想死的心都有了 | 
| [27:27] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗? | 
| [27:29] | We were up 14-9 when I left. | 我走的时候 14比9领先 | 
| [27:32] | You left in the middle of a Cal game | 你比赛都不看了 | 
| [27:34] | to come down here? | 赶过来了? | 
| [27:35] | That’s… | 那 | 
| [27:37] | That was really nice. | 那还真是好心 | 
| [27:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:40] | This sure is a beauty. | 确实如此 | 
| [27:42] | Dad, it hurts. | 爸爸 好痛 | 
| [27:44] | – I know. He’s gonna fix it. – Take my hand. | – 我知道 医生会治好的 – 握住我的手 | 
| [27:45] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 | 
| [27:47] | Now give me a squeeze every time it hurts, okay? | 每次疼就握住我的手 | 
| [27:50] | Now, if it hurts really bad, | 要是相当疼 | 
| [27:52] | squeeeeze really hard. | 那就紧紧握住我的手 | 
| [27:53] | All right? | 好吗? | 
| [27:56] | Psst, what kind of ice cream did you get? | 你吃到了那种冰淇淋? | 
| [27:59] | – A snow cone. – Nice. | – 雪锥型 – 不错 | 
| [28:01] | My Dad didn’t let me eat it. | 我爸爸没让我吃 | 
| [28:02] | He made me put it on my wrist. | 他给我敷在手腕上了 | 
| [28:04] | That’s cause your Dad’s a really smart guy, | 你爸爸很聪明 | 
| [28:05] | because he did the exact right thing. | 他做对了 | 
| [28:08] | Now I want you to keep ice on your wrist | 接下来了一天 | 
| [28:09] | for the next 24 hours, okay? | 都要拿冰敷手 | 
| [28:11] | 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off. | 敷20分钟 晾20分钟 | 
| [28:13] | So it’s not broken? | 没断? | 
| [28:15] | It’s just a minor sprain. | 就小小扭伤了下 | 
| [28:16] | But I am gonna send you guys home with some real ice packs | 我给你们找些冰袋 | 
| [28:18] | so you can save the ice cream for your tummy. | 冰淇淋就可以留着吃啦 | 
| [28:22] | I know where the ice packs are. | 我知道冰袋在哪儿 | 
| [28:23] | – Can I get them? – Yeah, go for it. | – 我能去拿吗? – 可以 去吧 | 
| [28:34] | Jasmine and Jabbar have spent, you know, | Jasmine和Jabbar有几天下午 | 
| [28:35] | a few afternoons here, so… | 都在这儿玩的 所以 | 
| [28:37] | He likes to help me out. | 他喜欢帮忙 | 
| [28:38] | Yeah. He’s a good helper. | 嗯 他是个能手 | 
| [28:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [28:44] | I really can’t believe you left in the middle | 你居然比赛都不看了 | 
| [28:46] | of a Cal game. | 。 | 
| [28:48] | I mean, that’s… | 这 | 
| [28:49] | You do that for all your patients? | 你对所有的病人都这样? | 
| [28:51] | Well, I wouldn’t ordinarily leave a seat | 通常情况下 | 
| [28:54] | on the 50-yard line in the second quarter. | 我可不会把那么好的位置丢掉 | 
| [28:57] | But he’s worth it. | 但他值得 | 
| [29:03] | You know whose job would be perfect? | 你知道谁来干最好吗? | 
| [29:04] | I cannot do that. I will get in trouble. | 我不行 会惹麻烦的 | 
| [29:06] | That is not happening. | 不行 不行 | 
| [29:08] | Forget it. | 别乱来 | 
| [29:09] | Kristina, it’s Adam again. | Kristina 还是我 Adam | 
| [29:11] | I am starting to get worried about you too. | 现在我都开始担心你了 | 
| [29:13] | Could you please give me a call back? | 能给我回个电话吗? | 
| [29:14] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 | 
| [29:17] | Okay, here’s what we have so far, Mr. Braverman… | Braverman先生 我要告诉你 | 
| [29:19] | We’re all set. | 都搞定了 | 
| [29:21] | I’m way too old for that. | 我太老了啦 | 
| [29:23] | – She’s on it, guys. – Bobby, I’m not doing that. | – 就她了 – 我不干 | 
| [29:25] | You’re on it. | 你必须干 | 
| [29:26] | – Don’t let him do it. – No. | 不是吧 | 
| [29:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [29:38] | We have a squad car on the way, and like I said… | 一辆巡逻车已经上路了 | 
| [29:39] | Excuse me. | 等一下 | 
| [29:40] | – Hey. – Adam. | -嘿。 – 亚当。 | 
| [29:42] | He’s all right. Metro cop found him in Oakland | 他没事 警察在奥克兰找到他了 | 
| [29:44] | walking around, and they’re gonna bring him home. | 就在大街上瞎晃 正在回来的路上 | 
| [29:46] | Found who? | 找到谁了? | 
| [29:47] | Max. | |
| [29:49] | Look, honey, I’ll explain everything later, okay? | 我晚点跟你解释 | 
| [29:52] | Just come home. | 你回家来就好 | 
| [30:01] | Yeah, well, my phone was off for one meeting. | 嗯 我开会把手机打静音了 | 
| [30:03] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [30:04] | I mean, you could have… you could have texted me or– | 你可以发短信给我啊 | 
| [30:07] | Let’s just try and stay calm and give him some space, | 我们就淡定点 别责怪他先 | 
| [30:09] | all right? | 行不? | 
| [30:10] | Try not to smother him. | 别把他吃了 | 
| [30:12] | I’m not gonna smother him. | 我不会的 | 
| [30:14] | I just want him home, | 回家就好 | 
| [30:16] | and I’m just gonna make sure he’s okay. | 就想确保他回来了 | 
| [30:18] | – Hey, look who’s home. – Hi, honey. | – 看谁回来啦 – 儿子 | 
| [30:20] | – I got to ride in a cop car. – Yeah. | – 我必须上警车 – 嗯 | 
| [30:21] | Pretty fun. | 真是好玩 | 
| [30:23] | Welcome home to the adventurer. | 冒险归来哈 | 
| [30:24] | I’m gonna go to my room now. | 我回房了 | 
| [30:25] | Well, how about we all just hang out here, | 要不都在院子里待一会儿 | 
| [30:27] | you can tell us about your adventure? | 你说说这一路都怎么过来的? | 
| [30:28] | – Are you okay? – No, I got to feed my lizard. | – 你还好吧? – 不 我要喂蜥蜴 | 
| [30:30] | – Okay. – You don’t want to tell us | – 好吧 – 你上了警车 | 
| [30:31] | about the ride in the police car? | 不想告诉我们怎么回事儿吗? | 
| [30:33] | No, ’cause I have to feed my lizard. | 不 我要喂蜥蜴 | 
| [30:34] | – Are you hungry, honey? – Are you serious? | – 你饿吗? – 你们不是吧? | 
| [30:35] | We’re not gonna have a conversation about this? | 这事儿就这么过去了? | 
| [30:37] | Haddie, please, not right now. | Haddie 现在别说 | 
| [30:38] | Let him feed his lizard. | 让他去喂蜥蜴吧 | 
| [30:39] | You two are not gonna talk to him? | 你们不跟他谈谈吗? | 
| [30:40] | Honey, just let him be. He’s been through a lot today. | 让他静一静吧 一天够他受的了 | 
| [30:42] | No, that’s not fair. | 不行 太不公平了吧 | 
| [30:43] | – No, Max, stop. – Let him be. | – Max 你站住 – 让他去吧 | 
| [30:44] | Max. | |
| [30:48] | Max, do you understand what happened today? | 你知道今天发生了什么吗? | 
| [30:51] | Well, I wanted to go to the museum. | 我想去博物馆 | 
| [30:54] | Yes. Um, we know. | 嗯 我们知道 | 
| [30:57] | And when you just wanted to leave | 你就这么一走了之 | 
| [31:01] | and didn’t say anything, do you understand | 什么都不说 你知不知道 | 
| [31:02] | that we had to spend our entire day | 我们花了整整一天的时间 | 
| [31:03] | worrying about you and wondering where you are? | 担心你 想知道你去了哪里 | 
| [31:07] | Well, I didn’t go to the museum. | 我没去成博物馆 | 
| [31:08] | I didn’t get to go to the museum. | 没找到 | 
| [31:09] | Okay. Okay. | 好 | 
| [31:11] | Well, do you get that? | 你明白我的意思吗? | 
| [31:13] | Do you care? | 你都不在乎? | 
| [31:15] | Max, can you look at your sister? | Max 能看着你姐吗? | 
| [31:16] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗? | 
| [31:17] | No, you don’t care, | 不 你不在乎 | 
| [31:19] | ’cause you never care. | 你永远都不会 | 
| [31:21] | Of cour– like… | 当然了 | 
| [31:22] | – Haddie. – No. | – 不 | 
| [31:23] | What, no! This isn’t fair. | 怎么? 这不公平 | 
| [31:24] | Max, you have to think about other people. | Max 你必须要考虑下别人的感受 | 
| [31:27] | You only think about yourself! | 你就只会想到你自己! | 
| [31:30] | I mean, what am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? | 
| [31:32] | Everything becomes so hard! | 这都急死人了! | 
| [31:34] | Why? Like, why don’t you think about anybody but yourself? | 你怎么就只想到自己? | 
| [31:38] | – Haddie. – It’s so hard! | – 这太难了! | 
| [31:39] | It’s not fair. | 太不公平了! | 
| [31:41] | We try so hard to make things normal, | 我们努力让一切正常 | 
| [31:43] | and it’s just not. | 但就是不行 | 
| [31:47] | Is she gonna get in trouble for yelling? | 她大喊大叫 你们要惩罚她不? | 
| [31:52] | I’m gonna go feed Guacamole. | 我去喂Guacamole | 
| [31:53] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [32:04] | Haddie. | 哈迪。 | 
| [32:05] | I know. I’m in trouble. | 我知道 我有麻烦了 | 
| [32:08] | No. No, you’re not in trouble. | 不 你没有 | 
| [32:10] | I’m really sorry. | 真抱歉 | 
| [32:12] | Can you scoot over? | 能过去点吗? | 
| [32:13] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 | 
| [32:15] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lose Max. | 我没想过把弟弟弄丢 | 
| [32:17] | And I can’t yell at him for something | 我不该对他大喊大叫的 | 
| [32:20] | that’s not in his control. | 这事儿他控制不了 | 
| [32:23] | What happened today wasn’t your fault, Haddie. | 丫头 今天的事儿不是你的错 | 
| [32:25] | If anything, your mother and I should have… | 要是我和你妈 | 
| [32:29] | done a better job rescheduling for Max. | 能跟他商量好改期 | 
| [32:32] | You were upset, and you’ve got a right to be upset. | 你生气 你有权利这样 | 
| [32:37] | You handle a lot, Haddie, | 你承受了很多 | 
| [32:38] | and you handle it really well. | 你应对的很好 | 
| [32:39] | And sometimes your mother and I forget how hard it is on you. | 有时我和你妈会忘 这对你有多难 | 
| [32:42] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [32:45] | – It’s fine. – No, it’s not fine. | – 我没事儿 – 不 | 
| [32:50] | I guess it’s not fine, but it is the way that it is, | 我是有事儿 可又能怎么样呢 | 
| [32:52] | right, so… | 所以说 | 
| [32:55] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [32:59] | I’m sorry it’s hard. | 很抱歉让你受苦了 | 
| [33:01] | I mean, I know it’s not his fault, but… | 我知道这不是他的错 | 
| [33:05] | it just sucks a little. | 但就是让人觉得难以接受 | 
| [33:07] | Yeah, it does. | 嗯 是的 | 
| [33:15] | Come here. | 来 | 
| [33:32] | I’m very proud of you, you know that? | 爸爸为你骄傲 | 
| [33:56] | You okay? | 你没事儿吧? | 
| [34:10] | Hey. | 嘿。 | 
| [34:13] | We’re gonna figure this out, okay? | 我们会想出办法的 | 
| [34:16] | If we’re both gonna be working, we have to. | 要是都上班 就必须想办法 | 
| [34:19] | Just got to communicate better and… | 要好好交流 | 
| [34:22] | we’re a team, right? | 我们要合作 | 
| [34:26] | Yup. | 嗯 | 
| [34:27] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [34:29] | Adam, we almost lost a kid today. | Adam 今天我们差点丢了一孩子 | 
| [34:32] | I mean… | 我 | 
| [34:33] | how is this… | 这个 | 
| [34:35] | We did lose a kid today. | 确实丢了 | 
| [34:36] | We did lose a kid today. | 嗯 | 
| [34:40] | And it was my fault. | 是我的错 | 
| [34:42] | Yes, it was. | 是我的错 | 
| [34:43] | No, Kristina. | 不 | 
| [34:47] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 | 
| [34:48] | Honey, I had my phone on silent | 我把电话调静音 | 
| [34:50] | because I was mad at you. | 是因为生你的气 | 
| [34:52] | It’s my fault. Okay? | 是我的错 | 
| [34:54] | – I’m his mother. – Well, I think you had a right | – 我是他妈妈 – 你有权生气 | 
| [34:56] | to be mad. I said I’d fire her | 你让我炒了她 | 
| [34:58] | and I didn’t, so I’m sorry. | 我没有 对不起 | 
| [35:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [35:04] | I’m sorry too. | 我也对不起 | 
| [35:08] | I don’t like fighting with you. | 我不想跟你吵架 | 
| [35:11] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [35:17] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 | 
| [35:23] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 | 
| [35:25] | – I love you. – I love you more. | – 我爱你 – 我更爱你 | 
| [35:48] | You know, when Jabbar hurt his wrist yesterday, | 昨天儿子伤着手腕时 | 
| [35:51] | Dr. Joe was at a football game. | Joe医生当时正在看比赛 | 
| [35:53] | Like, in the middle of the game at the 50-yard line. | 那么好的座位 那么好的比赛 | 
| [35:57] | And he came to help Jabbar. | 但他跑来给儿子看病了 | 
| [36:00] | Which was really nice. It was super nice. | 他人太好了 非常好 | 
| [36:05] | And he treats Jabbar really well. | 他对儿子真的很好 | 
| [36:09] | And I’m guessing that he treats you the same. | 我猜他对你也一样 | 
| [36:14] | He does. | 嗯 | 
| [36:15] | And you deserve that. | 你值得被这样对待 | 
| [36:20] | No, I don’t. | 我不值得 | 
| [36:21] | Yes, you do. | 你值得 | 
| [36:23] | – No, I don’t. – Yeah, you do. | – 我不值得 – 你值得 | 
| [36:24] | No. How? I’m doing the same thing | 你背叛了我 | 
| [36:26] | you did to me. | 现在我背叛了他 | 
| [36:28] | I can’t believe I’m about to put him through that. | 我居然会这样对他 | 
| [36:33] | Well, then, don’t. | 那就不要啊 | 
| [36:35] | – Not say anything? – I mean, it’s your decision, | – 什么都不说? – 这事儿你说了算 | 
| [36:37] | but, speaking from experience, | 我只是说经验教训 | 
| [36:40] | I don’t think you should lose everything you have | 你没必要失去一切 | 
| [36:42] | for something that shouldn’t happen in the first place. | 为了某些根本就不该发生的事儿 | 
| [36:50] | There’s always gonna be a part of me that loves you. | 我肯定还是有那么一些爱着你的 | 
| [36:54] | That’s just how it is. | 我也不去否认 | 
| [36:57] | But I’m really sorry that that part | 但我真的很抱歉 | 
| [37:01] | keeps doing horrible things to you. | 那样的我总是给你带来麻烦 | 
| [37:08] | You don’t deserve that. | 这些不该发生在你身上 | 
| [37:14] | You deserve better. | 你值得好好被爱 | 
| [37:38] | Hi, the luncheonette. This is Rachel. | 你好 这里是便餐 我是Rachel | 
| [37:40] | Hi, Rachel, it’s Kristina Braverman, | Rachel 你好 我是Kristina | 
| [37:42] | Adam’s wife. | Adam的太太 | 
| [37:43] | Hi, Mrs. Braverman. | Braverman太太 您好 | 
| [37:46] | Um, Adam isn’t in. | Adam不在 | 
| [37:48] | I know. I’m actually calling to talk to you. | 我知道 我打来是找你的 | 
| [37:52] | That thing that you did with my husband– | 你和我丈夫之间发生的事儿 | 
| [37:54] | not cool. Don’t ever do it again. | 相当不好 别再那样做了 | 
| [37:57] | You got it? | 明白了吗? | 
| [38:00] | I will not ever. | 不会了 | 
| [38:02] | Ever again. | 永远不会 | 
| [38:03] | Good. Then I guess we’re good. | 好 那就没事儿了 | 
| [38:06] | Have a great day, Rachel. | 祝你今天愉快 | 
| [38:19] | What are we doing today? | 今天做什么? | 
| [38:21] | Um, we could do lots of stuff. | 很多事儿可以做啊 | 
| [38:25] | We could sit on the couch all day. | 在沙发上窝一整天也可以啊 | 
| [38:28] | We could sit over there all day. | 或者在那边坐一整天也可以 | 
| [38:30] | I’m so tired. | 我累死了 | 
| [38:34] | Aw. | 噢。 | 
| [38:37] | It was fun, though. | 但确实挺好玩的 | 
| [38:39] | It was really fun. | 非常好玩 | 
| [38:42] | I don’t know if I ever showed you this video. | 不知道有没有给你看过 | 
| [38:44] | Oh, my God. Are you kidding me? | 天啊 你搞笑吧? | 
| [38:46] | Look who’s up? | 看这是谁啊? | 
| [38:47] | Nora, look how pretty you are. | Nora 你看你有多美 | 
| [38:49] | Who’s that? Do you see right here? | 那是谁啊? 看见了吗? | 
| [38:51] | I’m serious. I wasn’t joking around. | 我是认真的 我没开玩笑 | 
| [38:52] | You see right here. Who’s that? | 你看见了吗? 那是谁啊? | 
| [38:54] | Aw. | 噢。 | 
| [38:56] | She’s concerned. It’s me. | 她很担心。 是我。 | 
| [38:59] | I’ll cut out the scary… | 把这个恐怖的删了吧 | 
| [39:00] | I could totally see having a baby with you. | 我们俩要是有孩子估计也是这样 | 
| [39:08] | Um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [39:10] | Is that a weird– I didn’t… | 这话说的 我 | 
| [39:14] | I just said that out loud. | 我居然说出来了 | 
| [39:16] | I’m–I’m really tired. | 看来真是累坏了 | 
| [39:18] | And I’m not thinking about what I’m saying. | 嘴巴乱跑火车了 | 
| [39:22] | I’m sorry. I–my brain usually filters | 抱歉 脑子平常够用的时候 | 
| [39:24] | that stuff out. Did that– | 是不会说这些 | 
| [39:26] | Are you freaked out? Scale of one to ten, | 你吓坏了吧? 1到10 哪个级别? | 
| [39:28] | how badly are you freaked out? | 你到底受到了多大的惊吓? | 
| [39:32] | You can be honest. | 实话实说 | 
| [39:39] | Two. | 二。 | 
| [39:43] | Two where one is low and ten is high? | 1是低 10算高吧? | 
| [39:46] | Then regular… | 就平常 | 
| [39:49] | two. | 那还好嘛 | 
| [39:51] | Two. | 是还好 | 
| [39:52] | ♪ Remember we said we were gonna live forever ♪ | ♪还记得我们说过我们将永远活着♪ | 
| [39:59] | ♪ and we would paint over the writing on the wall ♪ | ♪我们会在墙上的文字上绘画♪ | 
| [40:05] | ♪ but she said some said too we’re blind ♪ | ♪但她说有些人也说我们是瞎子♪ | 
| [40:09] | ♪ and wake up to find ♪ | ♪醒来找到♪ | 
| [40:12] | ♪ we are only human after all ♪ | ♪我们毕竟只是人类♪ | 
| [40:18] | ♪ we are only human after all ♪ | ♪我们毕竟只是人类♪ | 
| [40:54] | ♪ starin’ out across the lake ♪ | ♪凝视着整个湖面♪ | 
| [41:00] | ♪ the horizon’s turning red ♪ | ♪天边红了♪ | 
| [41:04] | ♪ and gray ♪ | ♪和灰色♪ | 
| [41:07] | ♪ watch the waves as they fall ♪ | ♪看着海浪落下♪ | 
| [41:13] | ♪ I got dreams like ♪ | ♪我有像♪的梦想 | 
| [41:15] | I told him I didn’t agree with him, | 我说不同意他的做法 | 
| [41:18] | and we got into a huge fight, and he told me not to come home. | 我们大吵了一架 他叫我别回家了 | 
| [41:21] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我没别的地儿可去了 | 
| [41:23] | – Zoe. – I can’t promise you | – 我不能保证 | 
| [41:26] | he’s ever gonna come around. | 他会想通 | 
| [41:28] | He’s really mad at me. | 他很生气 | 
| [41:30] | I don’t think he’s ever gonna sign those papers. | 他可能不会签那些文件 | 
| [41:33] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen to the baby. | 我不知道孩子会怎么样 | 
| [41:37] | Zoe, just come in. | Zoe 先进来吧 | 
| [41:44] | ♪ We are only human after all ♪ | ♪我们毕竟只是人类♪ | 
| [41:50] | ♪ we are only human ♪ | ♪我们只是人类♪ |