时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey honey, did you find the diaper bag yet? | 老婆 你找到尿布袋没? |
[00:02] | I didn’t find it, I packed it this morning. | 没 我今早装起来了 |
[00:05] | – Listen, honey we’re not going to get very far | 要是找不到 |
[00:07] | – on this roadtrip without a diaper bag, so let’s find it. -I agree | – 这趟公路之行走不了多远的 – 我知道 |
[00:08] | can you please turn that down for mom? | 能把声音关小点吗? |
[00:10] | It’s so loud. Did he pack his bag? | 好吵啊 他收拾好了吗? |
[00:11] | – Max, volume. Uh, I don’t know. Max, did you pack your bag? | 儿子 关小点 你行李收拾好没? |
[00:14] | – I hate the week after the holidays. | 节过完后的一周真是让人心烦 |
[00:16] | There’s so much chaos. There’s no structure. | 家里乱作一团 生活全部乱套 |
[00:17] | There’s candy everywhere. There’s toys around… | 糖果一地都是 玩具就 |
[00:18] | Max, please! Please, I’m begging you. | – 儿子 小声点! – 老婆 厨房找了没? |
[00:20] | – Honey, did you look in the kitchen? | -亲爱的,你在厨房看吗? |
[00:22] | – It’s not in the kitchen, okay? | 不可能在厨房好吧 |
[00:24] | Why would I put it in the kitchen? | 我怎么会放那儿呢? |
[00:25] | So what? There’s no… – Oh, God! | – 怎么? 这儿没 – 天啊! |
[00:26] | – Ow! – Sorry, ooh! | 对不起 |
[00:27] | – Adam, you know what? – Honey, listen. | – Adam 你 – 老婆 |
[00:28] | You seem a little overwhelmed. Can you just take a breath? | 你淡定点嘛 深呼个吸 好吗? |
[00:31] | All right, I’m sorry. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 抱歉 |
[00:32] | – I am a little bit overwhelmed. | 我怎么能淡定啊 |
[00:34] | Why would your dad plan this trip to go see your grandmother? | 为什么你爸非要搞这个公路旅行? |
[00:36] | He doesn’t even like his mother. – It’s her birthday. | – 他不是他妈合不来嘛 – 奶奶过生日嘛 |
[00:37] | Hey, that’s a little harsh, okay? | 是临时决定的 没错 |
[00:39] | Everybody loves their mother. I’m gonna look in the kitchen. | 但那终归是他妈 我去厨房找找 |
[00:41] | – He doesn’t like his mother. | 他根本不喜欢他妈 |
[00:42] | [Loud grunting on tv] Max! | [电视上大声咕unt] Max! |
[00:45] | [Baby crying] | [婴儿哭] |
[00:46] | [Shirley Ellis’ the nitty gritty] | [Shirley Ellis的坚韧不拔的人 i> |
[00:49] | – ♪ Some will learn to shout it ♪ | -♪有些人会学会喊它♪ |
[00:51] | ♪ some won’t | ♪有些人不会 |
[00:53] | ♪ but sooner or later, baby, here’s a ditty ♪ | ♪但是迟早,宝贝,这是一个小小的♪ |
[00:55] | – Oh, my gosh! | 老天个爷! |
[00:56] | That feels so good. | 超级爽 |
[00:58] | – Yes! | 没错! |
[01:00] | Oh, oh! – See? | 看? |
[01:01] | [Laughter] | [笑声] |
[01:02] | – Yes, yes, yes. – All right, okay, okay. | – 就这样 对啦 – 好了 好啦 |
[01:04] | – We’re saying now that I have 24 hours | 要我一天之内写完这个? |
[01:06] | to get this brief written? | 撰写此简短摘要? |
[01:07] | No, no, no, no, I-I will do it. I will do it. | 不用 不用 我来写 交给我 |
[01:09] | I’m just going out of town, | 我只是要出城 |
[01:10] | so I’ll have to do it on the road. | 路上写吧 |
[01:12] | Okay, thank you. That’s fine, bye. | 好 谢谢 没事儿 再见 |
[01:14] | – You sure we’re not underpacked? | 里面不需要再包一层了? |
[01:16] | – [Scoffs] – Your dad called again. | 你爸又来电话了 |
[01:18] | – Yeah. – He wants us on the road | – 嗯 – 要我们今早9点准时出发 |
[01:19] | at 0900 this morning, on the dot. | 在今天早上0900点 |
[01:22] | – Sweetie, it’s time to go. Are you ready? | 丫头 该走了 你好了没? |
[01:25] | He freaks out about grandma. I don’t know what it is. | 他超怕外婆 原因不详 |
[01:29] | – But it’s right there. You can’t just grab it? | 不就在那边嘛 你不能伸手够一下? |
[01:32] | – Max, honey, it’s time to wrap it up, let’s go. | 儿子 赶紧的 走了 |
[01:34] | – There. – I’m almost done. | – 给 – 就快完了 |
[01:35] | – No, you’re done now. Max? | 现在就关掉 听到没? |
[01:38] | [Grunting] | [咕run声] |
[01:39] | Max. | |
[01:42] | Max, we’re leaving. – I said, “I’m almost done.” | – 该走了 – 就快好了嘛 |
[01:43] | [Grunting on TV continues] | [电视上的声音继续播放] |
[01:46] | Five more. | 再杀5个 |
[01:48] | One more. Wait. | 最后一个 等一下啊 |
[01:51] | No! – We’re done. | – 不! – 完了 |
[01:52] | – Do you realize what you just did? | 你知道自己做了什么吗? |
[01:54] | – Don’t yell at me. | 不许跟妈妈吼 |
[01:55] | – I’ve been working on that level for days. | 为了过那一关 我都奋斗好几天了 |
[01:57] | – Stop yelling. – Days! | – 不许吼 – 几天啊! |
[01:59] | I just lost everything! | 现在什么都没了! |
[02:00] | – Stop it. It doesn’t matter. | 住口 这不就游戏嘛 |
[02:01] | I’ve been telling you for the past hour | 我都念叨好几个小时了 |
[02:03] | to turn it off, and you’ve not listened to me once. | 叫你关掉 你不听 |
[02:05] | – You’re such a bitch! – Do not th… | – 你个贱人! – 不许甩 |
[02:08] | What did you just say to me? – You’re such a bitch! | – 你刚骂我什么? – 贱人! |
[02:10] | – Okay, that is it! | 你够了啊! |
[02:13] | You are being punished! You’re punished. | 你等着接受惩罚吧! |
[02:15] | – Oh, yeah, right. – You’re… | – 好啊 来啊 – 你 |
[02:17] | – Like last Saturday, when you said I wouldn’t be able | 就跟上周六一样 你说我不能 去看电影 因为你完全忘记了 |
[02:18] | to go to the movies, and then you totally forgot… | 去看电影,然后您完全忘记了… |
[02:19] | – That is… – And we ended up going anyway? | – 那个 – 最后还不是去了? |
[02:21] | – I am… you… You’re not going on this trip. | 我 你 旅行你别去了 |
[02:24] | – What? – Get upstairs now! | – 什么? – 上楼去! |
[02:25] | You’re not going on this trip. That’s it. | 这次公路之行你别想参加了 |
[02:27] | – This is so unfair! – Don’t throw stuff at me. | – 太不公平了! – 不许拿东西砸我 |
[02:29] | – I hate you! – I’ll say what’s fair | – 我恨你! – 公不公平 |
[02:31] | and what’s not fair. I’m the mom. | 我说了算 我是你妈 |
[02:32] | It’s fair. | 这样很公平 |
[02:37] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[02:41] | – [Sighs] Come on, Camille. | 老婆 快点 |
[02:42] | Can we hurry it up a little? We got a schedule here. | 行不? 要按照时间表来 |
[02:45] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[02:48] | – You’re pacing. | 你来回转什么啊 |
[02:49] | – I’m not pacing. | 哪有 |
[02:54] | – [Coffeepot clatters] Sweetie? | 老公 |
[02:55] | – Mm. | -嗯。 |
[02:57] | – Um, before we drag your entire family on this trip, | 在全家倾巢出动前 |
[02:59] | are you sure that you want to go through with this? | 我最后问你一遍 你确定要去? |
[03:03] | – Aw, come on. It’s my mom’s 86th birthday. | 我老妈86高寿啊 |
[03:04] | Hell, yeah, I want to go through… | 当然要去 |
[03:05] | – Yeah, I know, but we didn’t go to her 85th birthday… | 我知道 但去年不也没去嘛 |
[03:09] | Or her 84th birthday, | 还有前年 |
[03:11] | or her 77th birthday, or her… | 几年了 都没去了 |
[03:14] | – Well, I mean, come on. I… she has a fall, | 她这次不是摔了嘛 |
[03:15] | she hurts herself, I don’t know. | 受伤了嘛 |
[03:17] | You know, I just thought, you know… | 所以我就想 |
[03:20] | – Yeah, I… Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我明白 |
[03:22] | – Look, I… I’m going to go | 我去固定下卡车上的行李 |
[03:24] | check the tires on the truck, all right? | 检查卡车上的轮胎,好吗? |
[03:27] | – It’ll be fine. | 没事儿的 |
[03:29] | [Door opens and closes] | [门打开和关闭] |
[03:32] | – I found the diaper bag… Okay, he has to go. | 我找到尿布袋了 他必须去 |
[03:35] | – He’s not going. – You have to go. | – 不行 – 还有你 |
[03:36] | Nora has to go. We all have to go. | Nora也是 全家都要去 |
[03:37] | – I’m not going, and Nora’s definitely not going | 我不去 Nora是绝对不可能去的 |
[03:39] | unless, of course, you can nurse, which I don’t see… | 除非你能照顾好她 这个我可 |
[03:41] | – All right, listen to me. I think this is extreme. | 听我说 这惩罚有点过头了吧 |
[03:44] | – Your son called me a bitch. | 你儿子骂我贱人 |
[03:47] | He called me a bitch tw… Twice. | 2次诶 2次 |
[03:49] | – I understand that, and I’m sorry, okay? | 我知道 抱歉 |
[03:50] | – It’s not cool. | 太没大没小了 |
[03:51] | – I’m sure he didn’t mean it, | 他肯定不是有意的 |
[03:52] | and I wanna come up with a solution here. | 找个方法解决不行嘛 |
[03:53] | – I don’t care if he meant it or not… | 我不管他是有意还是无意 |
[03:55] | – Well, why, of all punishments, did you choose this? | 那为什么你非要这么惩罚他? |
[03:57] | – Because it just came out of my mouth, okay? | 因为当时我就那么说的 |
[03:58] | I need to follow through on this. | 言出必行 |
[03:59] | – Well, can we think creatively? | 能发挥点主观能动性? |
[04:00] | Come up with a different punishment? | – 找个别的法子? – 你说怎么着? |
[04:01] | – Creatively what? | -富有创意的是什么? |
[04:02] | – Maybe just issue him a warning? | 给他个警告什么的? |
[04:03] | This is so important to my dad. | 这事儿对我爸真的很重要 |
[04:05] | – His happiness is more important than me | 为了让他开心 我就必须示弱? |
[04:06] | following through on a punishment? | 受到惩罚吗? |
[04:07] | – That’s not what I’m saying. – What about our family? | – 我不是那意思 – 你让儿子怎么看我? |
[04:08] | I need to stick to my guns on this, okay? | 这事儿我要说到做到 |
[04:11] | I warn him all the time, and it’s meaningless. | 警告他很多次了 完全没用 |
[04:13] | – [Sighs] I get it. | 我懂 |
[04:16] | Just my dad’s gonna freak. | 我爸要毛了 |
[04:19] | – I mean, look at it this way. | 这么看好了 |
[04:20] | You’re gonna have fun with haddie, right? | 你可以跟女儿好好相处下啊 |
[04:21] | Some bonding time? – Yeah, be kinda nice. | – 加深下父女之情 – 嗯 这话倒是没错 |
[04:25] | – I’m really sorry, honey. | 老公 非常对不起 |
[04:27] | [Metal adjuster clicking] | [金属调节器点击] |
[04:29] | – Now, hold on. [Clears throat] | 等下 |
[04:31] | – Boy, make sure you strap that thing down good and tight now. | 一定要捆结实咯 |
[04:35] | – Well, I want it tight. I want it solid. | 我也想绑紧一点啊 |
[04:37] | I don’t want anybody stealing it. | 可不想被人偷了 |
[04:38] | – I don’t think we actually have to worry | 偷是不会有人偷的啦 |
[04:40] | about this being stolen, you know? | 关于这被偷了,你知道吗? |
[04:41] | – Yeah, lovely as it is. | 就是 不是说它不好看哈 |
[04:43] | [Horn honks] | [鸣笛声] |
[04:45] | – Hey, Adam’s here! All right, all right. | Adam到了! 好了 齐了 |
[04:47] | Millie, yeah, get the talkies and the maps. | 老婆 把对讲机和地图拿上 |
[04:50] | Come on, everybody. Let’s go. | 好了 大伙儿 出发咯 |
[04:51] | Joel, hey, hey, yeah. – Hey. | 乔尔,嘿,嘿,是的。 嘿 |
[04:53] | – Drew. – Good morning. | – 早啊 |
[04:55] | – Hey. – Hey, you guys. Come on, g… | 你们几个 |
[04:56] | Where’s the baby? Where’s Kristina? | 宝宝呢? 你老婆呢? |
[04:58] | – Uh, they couldn’t make it, dad, sorry. | 他们去不成了 老爸 抱歉哈 |
[05:01] | – What, are they sick? | 怎么了? 病了? |
[05:03] | – It’s the blue one… – Let’s go. | -是蓝色的…-走吧。 |
[05:05] | – No, uh, just… Max got into it with Kristina. | – 没 – 儿子跟老婆吵架了 |
[05:08] | And she felt like she needed to give him a punishment, | 她非要惩罚他 |
[05:11] | and that’s gonna be not going on the trip. | 也就是不让他参加旅行 |
[05:12] | – Well, maybe I should call… – But she’s gotta stay home | – 那要不我去个电话 – 反正她都要在家的 |
[05:13] | with the baby too, all right? | 照顾宝宝嘛 是吧? |
[05:15] | – Can I call? – No. | – 我能打给她吗? – 别了 |
[05:16] | – But, Adam, it’s my mom’s 86th birthday, you know? | 儿子 这是我老娘86岁生日啊 |
[05:19] | – Dad, I know it is, I know. – That’s a little insane here. | – 我知道 – 这太荒唐了吧 |
[05:21] | All right? – It’s not insane, dad. | 也不至于吧 |
[05:23] | This is what we have to do for Max sometimes. | 有时候儿子确实需要治 |
[05:24] | – Maybe we should stop by on the way out of here… | 要不就顺路过去一趟 |
[05:26] | – We can’t reach Max about his behavior | 小孩子犯错了 |
[05:27] | unless there are consequences, okay? | 当然需要惩罚 |
[05:28] | So it has to go down this way. | 必须这样办 |
[05:29] | I’ve gotta be supportive of her, all right? | 这种事儿 我要站老婆一边 |
[05:31] | Can you just respect that, please? | 请你尊重下 好吗? |
[05:33] | – See, um, the walkies. – Right, okay. | – 对讲机来了 – 好好好 |
[05:34] | One of these per car. Thank you, Camille. | 一车一机 谢谢 |
[05:36] | – Okay. | 好 |
[05:37] | – All right, please don’t lose these. | 千万别搞丢了 |
[05:39] | – Next car. – It’d be hard to. | – 下一个 – 这都能丢啊 |
[05:40] | – I’m passenger… navigator. – The route of travel | 旅行路线用黄色加亮了 |
[05:41] | is highlighted in yellow. | 以黄色突出显示。 |
[05:43] | There are menus included in the packet, | 文件袋里有菜单 |
[05:46] | ’cause we’re gonna be stopping at Cindy’s diner for lunch. | 我们要在Cindy’s吃午饭 |
[05:49] | Exit 127. So everybody can fill out their little order form. | 127号出口处 大家都填好订餐表 这样就不用等了 |
[05:52] | [Overlapping chatter] We don’t have to wait around | [重叠的聊天声]我们不必等待 |
[05:54] | for that ’cause it takes forever with the little ones, okay? | 孩子总拿不定主意吃什么 到时候可就惨了 |
[05:57] | – Is this like a paper GPS? – S… now, the walkie-talkies. | – 这就相当于纸质定位系统吧? – 下面说对讲机 |
[06:00] | Let me explain something. – Do they still work? | – 你们都听好 – 还能用吗? |
[06:02] | – L… they do, and listen up, all right? | 当然 听我说 |
[06:05] | These are mission-specific use only. | 重要事件才可以用 |
[06:09] | – Okay. – They’re not toys. | – 好的 – 不是给你们玩的 |
[06:10] | Don’t fool around with them. | 别拿来聊天 |
[06:11] | – Can we just use the cell phones… | – 那能用手机吗? – 不行 |
[06:13] | – No. – That we all have? | -不-我们都有吗? |
[06:14] | – You can’t use cell phones | 女婿 你开车还玩手机啊 |
[06:15] | while you’re driving, Joel. | 开车时,乔尔。 |
[06:16] | – Come on, Joel. – Joel. | – Joel 就是说嘛 – Joel 有点公德心 |
[06:18] | – Sorry, it’s a stupid question, guys. | 抱歉 我不该问的 |
[06:21] | – If everything goes according to schedule, | 如果一切能顺利按计划进行 |
[06:23] | we should be at the motel in Bakersfield by 1900. | 晚7点就能到Bakersfield的旅馆了 |
[06:26] | – I don’t have my flak jacket. | 我没带避弹衣 |
[06:27] | We’re going into a combat zone? What’s going on? | 那儿可是战区 怎么啦? |
[06:30] | [Laughter] | [笑声] |
[06:32] | – Does anybody have to pee? | 还有人需要上厕所吗? |
[06:34] | – No, sir. No, sir. – No. | – 不需要 长官 – 不需要 |
[06:35] | – Do you have to pee, jabbar? – No, sir. | – Jabbar 你要嘘嘘吗? – 不需要 长官 |
[06:37] | – Sydney, do you have to pee? – No, do you? | – Sydney 你呢? – 不要 长官你要不要? |
[06:39] | – All right, is everybody ready to go? | 好的 大家都准备好了吧? |
[06:41] | Let’s all have a safe trip. | 上路以后 安全第一 |
[06:42] | Hey, obey the speed limit. Obey all traffic laws. | 遵守限速规定 遵守交通规则 |
[06:46] | I don’t want anybody busted. – Obey the speed limit. | 别给我闹个拘留所事件 |
[06:48] | – Let’s get on the road now. | 现在出发上路吧 |
[06:49] | [Cheering] | [欢呼] |
[06:52] | [Horns honking] | [鸣笛声] |
[06:55] | [Graffiti6’s goodbye Geoffrey drake] | [Graffiti6的再见Geoffrey德雷克] i> |
[06:58] | ♪ | |
[07:03] | – ♪ may God bless and keep you always ♪ | -♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ |
[07:06] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ |
[07:08] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿你永远为别人做♪ |
[07:11] | ♪ and let others do for you | ♪让别人为你做 |
[07:13] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ |
[07:16] | ♪ and climb on every rung | ♪爬上每一个梯级 |
[07:18] | ♪ and may you stay | ♪,愿你留下 |
[07:20] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[07:23] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ |
[07:25] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[07:28] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ |
[07:30] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[07:32] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ |
[07:35] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ |
[07:37] | ♪ and may you stay | ♪,愿你留下 |
[07:39] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[07:42] | ♪ may you stay | ♪你可以留下 |
[07:44] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[07:49] | sync and corrected by sp8ky www.Addic7ed.Com | 由sp8ky www.Addic7ed.Com同步和纠正 |
[07:54] | – ♪ we were born in silence ♪ | -♪我们出生于寂静之中♪ |
[07:57] | ♪ there’s nothing | ♪什么都没有 |
[08:00] | ♪ and no one to blame ♪ | ♪没人责怪♪ |
[08:02] | ♪ | |
[08:07] | ♪ soon we learn to fight ♪ | ♪我们很快就会学会战斗♪ |
[08:10] | ♪ or die trying | ♪或死于尝试 |
[08:14] | ♪ so my father said | ♪所以我父亲说 |
[08:16] | ♪ yeah right | ♪是的,对 |
[08:18] | [cell phone chimes] | [手机铃声] |
[08:20] | ♪ ‘Cause all I wanted was a little love ♪ | ♪因为我想要的只是一点爱♪ |
[08:23] | ♪ and tenderness yeah ♪ | ♪和柔情♪ |
[08:25] | – Where do you think you want to study, haddie? | 丫头 你想去哪儿上学? |
[08:26] | – Uh, what? I don’t know, dad. | 什么? 不知道 |
[08:30] | – College. – I don’t know. | – 大学啊 – 没想呢 |
[08:32] | – You know what, you’re gonna have | 你肯定是要去上大学的啊 |
[08:33] | the time of your life in college, guaranteed. | 保证您在大学期间的生活。 |
[08:36] | – [Chuckles] – Who are you texting? | 你跟谁短信呢? |
[08:38] | – Caroline? – Caroline. – Caroline? | -卡罗琳? – 卡罗琳。 – 卡罗琳? |
[08:41] | She’s a smart girl. | 她是个聪明的姑娘 |
[08:43] | Does she know where she’s going to college yet? | 她想好去哪儿念书了吗? |
[08:45] | – Uh…[Sighs] Um, I don’t know. | 没说 |
[08:48] | [Phone chimes, haddie giggles] | [电话铃声,哈迪咯咯笑] |
[08:51] | – ♪ Chicken bones, ice cream cones ♪ | -♪鸡骨头,蛋卷冰淇淋♪ |
[08:53] | ♪ that’s what makes the world go round ♪ | ♪这就是使世界运转的原因♪ |
[08:55] | ♪ lizard feet, trick or treat ♪ | ♪蜥蜴脚,捣蛋♪ |
[08:57] | ♪ that’s what makes the world go round ♪ | ♪这就是使世界运转的原因♪ |
[08:59] | ♪ tippy toes | ♪脚尖的脚趾 |
[09:02] | ♪ that’s what makes the world go round ♪ | ♪这就是使世界运转的原因♪ |
[09:03] | ♪ happy leg da da da ♪ | ♪快乐的腿 |
[09:05] | ♪ that’s what makes the world go round ♪ | ♪这就是使世界运转的原因♪ |
[09:07] | – Okay! Hey, hey. Guys, guys, guys. | 我说 你们几个 孩子王 孩子们 |
[09:08] | Guys, okay, we’re gonna take a little break. | 消停下 |
[09:10] | Just a little break from the music. | 先别听音乐了 |
[09:11] | – Yeah. | 好主意 |
[09:13] | – I have to write this brief. Thank you. | 我还要写诉讼要点呢 |
[09:15] | – It doesn’t look very brief. | 是要点 不是要文 |
[09:16] | – [Giggles] – [Laughs] I love legal jokes. | 开律师玩笑最好笑了 |
[09:19] | They’re so good. – I love legal jokes. | – 非常好笑 – 我也喜欢 |
[09:20] | – You’re so funny. [Giggles] | 你真可爱 |
[09:22] | – [Laughing] Hi, Crosby. | -[笑]嗨,克罗斯比。 |
[09:24] | That’s all I could think of to say. | 我真想不出还能说什么 |
[09:26] | – Hi, mission-specific communications only. | 不许用来闲聊 |
[09:30] | Thank you so much. – Red leader. | 谢谢 红队长 [战机编号] |
[09:31] | Uh, this is night wing. Over and out. | 我是夜鹰 完毕 |
[09:33] | – [Laughs] Night wing. That’s good. | 蝙蝠侠是吧 不错 |
[09:35] | – Right? That’s good, right? – That sounds like | – 是吧? – 感觉 |
[09:36] | a mission title. – Do you have one that you want? | – 像那么回事儿 – 你也想一个? |
[09:38] | I ch… I call night wing. – What is yours? | 你呢? |
[09:39] | Drew, what is your… What is your handle? | Drew 你是什么? |
[09:42] | – Just think of one, anything random… celebrity or something. | 就随便想一个 有名的 没名的 |
[09:45] | What is it? | 想出来没? |
[09:47] | – I… I don’t know, guys. – All right, well… | – 不知道 – 好吧 |
[09:49] | – Hey, it’s not that hard. – Somebody is not | – 没那么难吧 – 有人心不在焉哦 |
[09:50] | part of the mission at all. | 任务的一部分。 |
[09:52] | – Just choose a celeb, ugh. – Fine then. | – 就选个有名的呗 – 好吧 |
[09:53] | You’re gonna be captain kangaroo. | 你就叫袋鼠船长吧 [芝麻街] |
[09:55] | – Captain kangaroo. – You have no say. | – 袋鼠船长 – 你没发言权 |
[10:03] | – Nora, what should we do today, huh? | Nora 今天我们做什么呢? |
[10:05] | We did all of our chores. | 家务事都干完了 |
[10:07] | We could have a little girl day. – [Coos] | 要不就你说了算吧 |
[10:08] | If you want, we can do our toes, we can do a pedicure. | 你要是愿意 我们就来美个脚趾甲 |
[10:12] | – This sucks! | 太郁闷了! |
[10:13] | This is totally unfair! | 太不公平了! |
[10:16] | – Well, you shouldn’t have said what you said. | 谁让你出言不逊的 |
[10:17] | – You could’ve given me a different punishment! | 你就不能换个方式惩罚我啊! |
[10:19] | – You shouldn’t have said what you said, okay? | 谁叫你开口说脏话 |
[10:21] | – You are so mean! | 你真可恶! |
[10:23] | You are the meanest woman in the world. | 你是世界上最可恶的女人 |
[10:26] | I cannot believe how mean you are. | 可恶的超过我的想象 |
[10:27] | – Stop yelling at me. | 不许对我吼 |
[10:28] | – I wish you weren’t my mother. | 真希望你不是我妈 |
[10:30] | I’m never talking to you again. | 我永远不要跟你说话了 |
[10:31] | – Good, let’s start right now. | 好 现在就开始哈 |
[10:34] | You’re talking to me, right? | 你会跟我说话的吧? |
[10:37] | Hi, goo goo ga ga. | 嗨,goo goo ga ga。 |
[10:39] | – Well, I just hope that you don’t let this | 我只希望别为这个毁了这趟旅行 |
[10:42] | ruin the trip for you. | 为您破坏旅程。 |
[10:43] | – Well, it just seemed like such a mean thing to do. | 就感觉这也太可恶了吧 |
[10:46] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[10:47] | – Well, you know, I’ve heard you say any number of times | 你自己还不是说过千百回 |
[10:51] | that, uh, they need to set boundaries with Max. | 让他们要严加管教Max |
[10:54] | – Yeah, but not on my time. | 我是说过 但她真会挑时候啊 |
[10:57] | My gosh, all I wanted was for the whole braverman clan | 我就希望自己的整个大家族 |
[11:01] | to be there and for my mom to meet them and… | 能去那儿 见见我妈和其他亲戚 |
[11:04] | – Yeah, I know. – Everybody to be together. | – 我知道 – 大伙儿一起 |
[11:05] | That’s all. | 就这么简单 |
[11:07] | – Yeah, I just don’t want to see you disappointed…Again. | 我只是不想你再次 失望 |
[11:10] | I mean, every time that you have anything at all | 每次为你妈搞得大张旗鼓的 |
[11:13] | to do with your mother, you wind up disappointed. | 到最后她都不领情 |
[11:14] | – Okay, okay, okay, okay. Just… | 好了 好了 行了 |
[11:15] | – And I have to talk you down. | 最后还不是我来安慰你 |
[11:17] | – Don’t psychoanalyze me, please. | 能别来心理医生那一套吗? |
[11:19] | All right? | 好吗? |
[11:24] | – You know something about grandma blanche? | 你对奶奶了解多少? |
[11:26] | – Uh… | -呃… |
[11:27] | – Terrible cook. | 菜做得难吃 |
[11:28] | – Wow. – Awful. | 超级难吃 |
[11:31] | I mean, she’d make this lasagna that… | 她能把意面整得 |
[11:32] | I mean, this stuff was God-awful, | 简直就无法入口 |
[11:34] | and we would have to eat that for days. | 还非逼着我们吃好几天 |
[11:35] | The leftovers. | 剩的来回热 |
[11:38] | And we would go, and we’d sneak other food, you know? | 每回去 都要偷偷搞点别的吃 |
[11:40] | Giant bowls of cereal. | 超大碗的燕麦粥 |
[11:43] | – Oh, yeah? The lasagna was bad? | 是吗? 意面那么难吃? |
[11:45] | – Just days and days. | 每天都如此 |
[11:47] | Yeah, it was real bad. | 嗯 相当难吃 |
[11:49] | [Phone chimes] | [手机铃声] |
[11:51] | – She did not like your dad | 她不喜欢你爸 |
[11:53] | and not for the obvious reasons… | 还不是普通人那些理由 |
[11:56] | Not ’cause she thought he was high or anything. | 不是因为他高什么的 |
[11:58] | He had these jeans she didn’t like. | 她不喜欢你爸的那些牛仔裤 |
[12:00] | They had holes in them, and she thought that was disrespectful | 因为上面有洞 她觉得不得体 |
[12:03] | to show up to her house. | 不该穿进她家 |
[12:05] | – Oh, no. – Yeah. | – 不是吧 – 嗯 |
[12:06] | – She’s not gonna like me. | 那她肯定不会喜欢我的 |
[12:07] | – Aw…You’re right. – [Laughs] | 你说的没错 |
[12:10] | – I can’t believe dad wrangled us into going to see grandma. | 老爸居然逼我们去见奶奶 |
[12:12] | You know she used to cut my hair every time I’d visit her, | 以前每次去 她都要给我剪头发 |
[12:16] | give me these terrible haircuts? | 就跟扣了个钵儿剪出来的一样 |
[12:17] | She’s pure evil. | 就一邪恶的老巫婆 |
[12:19] | – She sounds evil. – She’s not… | – 听起来像 – 她不是 |
[12:20] | Grandma blanche is not evil. | Blanche外婆不是巫婆 |
[12:23] | You know what, every time I won a spelling bee, | 每次我拼字比赛赢了 |
[12:25] | she gave me 5 bucks. | 她就会给我5块钱 |
[12:26] | – Aw. – It was really sweet. | 她人很好的 |
[12:28] | – So as long as you’re capable of winning a spelling bee, | 只要你不输 |
[12:31] | she will love you. | 她就会爱你 |
[12:33] | Yeah, that’s not evil at all. | 难怪她在你心里不是巫婆 |
[12:35] | Right, Joel? | 姐夫 是吧? |
[12:38] | – Ugh, I don’t know her, so. | 我不太了解她诶 这个 |
[12:40] | [Kitty, Daisy, & Lewis’ I’m coming home] | [凯蒂,黛西和刘易斯的我要回家了 i> |
[12:43] | ♪ | |
[12:53] | – ♪ I’m going home | -♪我要回家了 |
[12:57] | ♪ well it won’t be long | ♪不会太久 |
[13:00] | ♪ I didn’t do you wrong | ♪我没看错 |
[13:03] | ♪ so you waiting | ♪等你 |
[13:05] | ♪ gonna weep and moan | ♪会哭泣而mo吟 |
[13:07] | ♪ | |
[13:10] | – All right, who wants to order a couple of monte cristos | – 谁想点些基督山三明治尝尝? – 你不是吧 |
[13:12] | just to taste? – You get it. | 只是为了品尝? – 你懂了。 |
[13:13] | – If you want it a heart attack in a bottle. | 你想发心脏病啊 |
[13:14] | [Overlapping chatter] | [chat不休] |
[13:18] | – Nah, the Philly cheeseburger. | 奶酪汉堡 |
[13:20] | – What about the fiesta salad? | 要不吃节日沙拉? |
[13:23] | – Sydney, how about fruit salad? | Sydney 吃水果沙拉吧? |
[13:25] | – Hold it. | 停 |
[13:26] | Hold it just one second. I mean, come on. | 都闭嘴 都别说了 |
[13:29] | I gave you menus. | 菜单早就给了 |
[13:30] | Everybody should know what they want. Let’s order. | 应该都选好了啊 直接点呗 |
[13:32] | – Well, dad, we don’t know what everybody else is getting… | – 爸 可大家没有交流过啊 – 淡定点 又不是军事演习 |
[13:33] | – Relax. We’re not on maneuvers. | -放松。 我们没有回旋。 |
[13:35] | We’re trying to figure out what we’re gonna eat. | 大家不都在想嘛 |
[13:36] | [Overlapping chatter] | [Over不休] |
[13:38] | – Who got the strawberry limeades? | 谁要的草莓酸橙汽水? |
[13:39] | – Okay, well, I tell you what, somebody order me | 好吧 我先说 帮我点个火鸡汉堡 我去下洗手间 |
[13:41] | a Turkey burger, I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 一个土耳其汉堡,我要去洗手间。 |
[13:44] | – You got it. You want salad… – Yeah, please. | – 好的 要沙拉 – 嗯 麻烦了 |
[13:46] | – I’m gonna have a Reuben. – Mm-hmm. | 我要一份鲁宾三明治 |
[13:49] | – I’m gonna have extra slaw and extra dressing. | 双份卷心菜色拉和调味汁 可以不? |
[13:50] | Is that possible? | 那可能吗?
卡车上的 |
[13:51] | – Got you, you bet. | 没问题 |
[13:52] | – And the gentleman who just left us… | 还有刚才走开的那一位 |
[13:53] | – Will you do me a favor and just keep your eye on the chair | 你能帮忙看着卡车上的椅子吗? |
[13:56] | in the truck, please? | ,好吗? |
[13:57] | – You want me to stare at the chair while… | 你想让我一直盯着啊 |
[13:58] | – I don’t want you to stare. | 不用一直盯着 |
[13:59] | I want you to just make sure nobody steals the damn chair. | 就看有没有人想打椅子的主意 |
[14:02] | All right? God, I’m just asking you to do a favor. | 你猪啊? 不就让你看一会儿东西嘛 |
[14:04] | Can you do that? | 行不? |
[14:05] | – I won’t take my eyes off it. – Yeah, thanks. | – 交给我的眼睛吧 – 嗯 谢了 |
[14:08] | – Maybe I want a eggs Benedict. | – 我来一个班尼迪克蛋吧 – 老爹心情很不错喔 |
[14:09] | – Well, he is in a lovely mood. | -好吧,他心情愉快。 |
[14:12] | – You know, son, I gotta tell you something. | 儿子 我告诉你 |
[14:13] | I’m having a hard time with your whole family not being here. | 你家没来全 我还在纠结 |
[14:16] | – Oh, God, dad, you you mind? I’m a little busy back here. | 老爸 你不是吧? 我这儿蹲坑呢 |
[14:17] | – No, I understand, you know, | 不是 我能理解 |
[14:19] | you got your hands full with Max and everything. | Max的情况确实很麻烦 |
[14:21] | My gosh, I respect that, but did you have to throw | 这个我晓得 但你就非得 在全家旅行前搞这一出? |
[14:24] | the gauntlet down just before our big family trip, | 就在我们大家庭旅行即将来临之际, |
[14:26] | for Pete’s sake? – Hey, dad, you know what? | 老爸 我告诉你 |
[14:29] | It’s done, so let’s just drop it, okay? | 都已经这样了 能不提了吗? |
[14:31] | – Well, tell me something, Adam. | 我问你答哈 |
[14:32] | Did the baby do anything? | 宝宝做错什么了吗? |
[14:34] | ‘Cause how come the baby can’t be here? | 为什么她也不能来? |
[14:35] | Why didn’t the baby… – God, dad, please, | – 为什么 – 爸 求你了 |
[14:36] | just let it go. | 别纠结了 |
[14:37] | – Why don’t you call up Kristina on the phone? | 为什么不给你老婆打个电话? |
[14:40] | Just tell her, j… Put your foot down. | 告诉她你的立场 |
[14:42] | – Oh, that’s just perfect. – Huh? | 你可真会说 |
[14:43] | Just put your foot down, Adam. | 要坚定自己的立场 |
[14:45] | – Uh, because it’s not 1950, dad. | 老爸 现在已经不是1950年了 |
[14:46] | I don’t “put my foot down” with Kristina. | 跟老婆之间没必要较真儿 |
[14:48] | – Well, you should be putting your foot down. | 你本来就该表达自己的观点 |
[14:51] | – Would you just stop and give me a break, okay? | 你别管了 让我歇会儿 行不? 这是我家里的事儿 |
[14:55] | This is my family. | 这是我的家人。 |
[14:57] | I’m happy to be here for you, | 你要我来 我来了 |
[14:58] | and I am sorry if you’re disappointed, | 但你要这样失望 那我也没办法 |
[14:59] | but Kristina had to make a tough decision with Max, | 但我老婆必须严厉管教Max |
[15:01] | and we’re gonna stick with it, all right? | 我觉得这没错 淡定接受吧 |
[15:02] | Settle down. | 安顿下来。 |
[15:04] | – I’m settled. | 我淡定着呢 |
[15:08] | [Door closes] | [门关闭] |
[15:11] | – He’ll be fine. | 他没事儿的 |
[15:12] | He’ll be fine once we get to his mom’s. | 到他母亲那儿就好了 |
[15:14] | You know, it’s just now he’s got the… you know, the anxiety. | 现在 他就 有点 有点焦虑 |
[15:18] | – Is he worried about her ’cause she fell? | 就因为她摔倒了 所以他担心? |
[15:20] | – No, it’s the… it’s his whole thing with his mom. | 就他跟他母亲之间的那些事儿呗 |
[15:23] | Well, he didn’t have the kind of parents that you kids have. | 他可不像你们 有这么好的父母 |
[15:25] | – Smoking hot? – What kind is that? | – 超级萌Q组合? – 你说什么呢? |
[15:27] | – Smoking hot parents? – [Laughs] | 超级萌Q爹妈组合啊 |
[15:28] | – No, supportive. | 不是 支持孩子的爹妈 |
[15:30] | When he was a young man, he had a lot of dreams. | 他年轻时有很多梦想 |
[15:33] | There were things he wanted to do and be and… | 有很多想做的事儿 还有以后打算做什么样的人 |
[15:34] | – Like what? – Like being an actor. | – 比如呢? – 比如想做个演员 |
[15:37] | – Aww. – And you know what she said | 他把这事儿告诉他妈后 你们知道她说了什么? |
[15:39] | to him when he told her he wanted to be an actor? | 当他告诉她他想当演员时对他说? |
[15:42] | – What? | 什么? |
[15:43] | – She said, “and what makes you think you’re so special?” | “你凭什么觉得自己有这儿本事?” |
[15:46] | And he was special. | 他以前很有本事儿 |
[15:48] | And he is special, | 现在依旧如此 |
[15:49] | but he still hears her voice in his head, even now. | 但这个否定的声音 就一直在他脑子里转 |
[15:52] | You know, and the… I think, in some ways, | 我想 很多情况下 |
[15:55] | he still is, um, seeking her approval. | 他还是希望得到她的肯定 |
[15:58] | – Uh, whose approval? – The w-waitress’. | – 谁的肯定? – 服务员 |
[16:02] | – The extra slaw. – Talking about my mom, huh? | – 双份卷心菜沙拉 – 在说我妈吧? |
[16:04] | – Dad, it’s no big deal. We were just talking about how | 老爸 没说什么啦 就是在聊 |
[16:06] | maybe you shouldn’t worry so much | 你也许不需要太在乎奶奶怎么想 |
[16:07] | about what grandma thinks, that’s all. | 关于奶奶的想法,仅此而已。 |
[16:09] | – Yeah, we don’t worry about what you two think, | 对 我们就不在乎你们二老怎么想 |
[16:10] | and look at us. | 看看你的孩子们 |
[16:12] | We’re all, uh, smashing successes. | 那都是相当的成功啊 |
[16:13] | – Yeah, clearly. – [Chuckles] | 就是嘛 |
[16:14] | – Besides, grandma’s, uh… She’s a little bit bonkers. | 再说了 奶奶有点疯癫 |
[16:16] | You shouldn’t let her opinion inform you about anything. | 不该让她的话影响到你 |
[16:19] | – “Bonkers”? I mean, she’s your grandma. | 疯癫? 她是你奶奶 |
[16:21] | How about a little respect here, Crosby? | – 你能尊重一点她老人家不? – 那么说都算是客气的了 |
[16:22] | – I thought I was being nice about it. | -我以为我很好。 |
[16:24] | – Just a little bit. Just tone it down a little. | 稍微有点礼貌吧 |
[16:25] | – It’s cute. It’s like a sitcom. | 真搞笑 好像在看情景喜剧 |
[16:27] | – It isn’t even Chris… | 这简直不 |
[16:28] | – It’s bonkers grandma. – Guys… | – 疯癫外婆 – 我说 |
[16:30] | – Then what are you… | 你们 |
[16:32] | – Where the hell is the chair? | 卧槽 椅子呢? |
[16:35] | – Oh, my God. – [Gasps] | 天啊 |
[16:36] | – I can’t believe anyone would steal that. | 居然真有人偷啊 |
[16:38] | – Aw, come on, is this a joke? | 不是吧 开玩笑吧? |
[16:39] | Are you kidding me? | 耍我呢吧? |
[16:40] | Well, where the hell is the chair? | 椅子呢? 我勒个去 |
[16:43] | I told you to keep your eyes on it, and it’s gone! | 不是叫你盯着嘛 现在没了! |
[16:45] | – I looked at my menu and it was gone! | 我不就看了下菜单嘛 |
[16:48] | They couldn’t have gotten far. It’s a 600-pound recliner. | 肯定还没走远 有500多斤呢 |
[16:52] | – This is not funny! | 不好笑! |
[16:53] | [Overlapping chatter and laughter] | [重叠的笑声] |
[17:01] | I can’t believe she’s making me | 她居然要我开后半程 |
[17:03] | drive the rest of the way. | 继续前进。 |
[17:04] | It just doesn’t seem fair somehow. | 这太不公平了 |
[17:06] | [Sighs] – At least you didn’t | 至少你不用亲眼目睹 |
[17:08] | have to see her having sex with Mr. Cyr. | 她跟Cyr老师爱爱吧 |
[17:12] | Yeah. – You’re not serious. | – 没错 – 骗人 |
[17:13] | – Absolutely, yes. I’m dead serious. | – 骗你个大头鬼 – 天啊 不是吧 |
[17:14] | – Oh, my God. No. | – 哦,我的上帝。 没有。 |
[17:16] | – I, like, went to get a cd from the guesthouse | 我是去客房拿CD的 |
[17:17] | and walked in on… yeah. – [Gasps] No. | – 正好撞见 – 不是吧 |
[17:20] | Ew. [Gasps] – And I can’t even | 现在我都不知道怎么面对老妈了 |
[17:21] | hardly make eye contact. | 几乎没有眼神交流。 |
[17:23] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | – 天啊 – 所以咯 |
[17:24] | – That’s why you’re mad and angry this whole trip. | 难怪你这一路都不说话 很郁闷 |
[17:26] | – And she is coming, so… – Okay. | – 她回来咯 – 好吧 |
[17:27] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait, please, no. | – 等下 等下 – 别说了 |
[17:30] | – Oh, my God, grandpa is losing it. | 天啊 外公发火啦 |
[17:32] | – [Chuckles] – Hey, can I move this? | 我能调下座位吗? |
[17:34] | – You bet, yeah. Oh, wow, okay. | 行 你调 |
[17:36] | – [Sighs] Thank you. My back is killing me. | 谢谢 我的背疼死了 |
[17:39] | [Sighs] Let’s go. | 出发 |
[17:42] | – Okay. | 好 |
[17:43] | [Country music] | [乡村音乐] |
[17:46] | ♪ | |
[17:49] | – 900 bucks right out the window, huh? | 900块就这样没了 |
[17:53] | What am I gonna get my mom? | 那我妈那儿怎么交代? |
[17:54] | Happy 86th birthday, ma. | 妈妈 86岁生日快乐 |
[17:57] | Here’s, uh, some fuzzy dice, huh? | 这是送您的茸毛骰子 |
[18:01] | How about a baseball cap or a… A switchblade? | 要不来个棒球或者弹簧小折刀? |
[18:05] | How about that? [Scoffs] | 怎么样? |
[18:07] | – Or one of those great little cigarette lighters | 要不就买个炫的打火机 |
[18:09] | that have the eagle on them? | 上面有老鹰图案的那种? |
[18:11] | [Cell phone ringtone plays] | [手机铃声播放] |
[18:13] | – [Gasps] | -[鬼] |
[18:16] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[18:18] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[18:21] | Ah, uh, no. | 没 |
[18:22] | I’m in the car with the kids. | 我跟孩子们在车里 |
[18:24] | [Clears throat] Hi. Mark says hi. | Mark跟你们打招呼 |
[18:27] | They say hi back. What? | 他们也跟你问好呢 什么? |
[18:30] | No. | 不 |
[18:34] | [Chuckles] I am familiar with that, uh, position in, uh, | 我对那个位置很熟悉 |
[18:37] | the c… In the congress. | 在国会那儿 |
[18:42] | I… Uh… | 我 |
[18:44] | [Chuckles] Stop. I will… | 别说啦 我会 |
[18:48] | I’m gonna talk to you later. | 晚点再打给你 |
[18:51] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[18:52] | [Chuckles] | [笑声] |
[18:55] | – ♪ Hook a ride all night long ♪ | -♪整夜骑车♪ |
[19:00] | [Plastic clinking together] | [塑料叮当响] |
[19:07] | – Hmm. | -嗯。 |
[19:08] | – I cleaned my room. | 我把房间打扫干净了 |
[19:10] | – It looks amazing. | 看起来很整洁 |
[19:12] | You did a really good job. | 做得非常好 |
[19:14] | – Can we go on the trip now? | 现在能上路了吗? |
[19:17] | – No, buddy. | 不行 |
[19:20] | I’m… I’m sorry. We can’t. | 抱歉 不行 |
[19:34] | – Dad, let me get $10. | 爸 给我10块钱 |
[19:36] | – For what? | 买什么? |
[19:37] | – Uh, for this ’70s cd over there. | 70年代的那张CD |
[19:39] | It looks funny and weird. We can listen to it in the car. | 看起来有趣又诡异 可以在车上听 |
[19:42] | – Oh, yeah, sure. Let me give you some money, | 嗯 好 我给你钱 |
[19:44] | so you can do something else besides talk to me on this trip. | 这样上路后你就能玩你的 不用理会我了 |
[19:47] | – Uh, is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗? |
[19:49] | – You know what, if I have to explain it to you, | 这样说你都不懂 |
[19:51] | it’s not worth talking about. How much do you want? | 就没必要废话了 要多少? |
[19:54] | – [Scoffs] Okay, I don’t know, | 好吧 是这样 |
[19:56] | but it sounds kind of childish. I don’t know… | 说起来你很幼稚诶 |
[19:58] | – Well, it quite possibly is childish, haddie. | 你说的一点没错 |
[20:00] | I’m sure it’s not nearly as adult or as engrossing | 专心致志跟你的朋友Caroline互短 |
[20:02] | as texting your friend Caroline for hours | 听泰勒·斯威福特上千遍 |
[20:04] | or listening to Taylor swift for the 1,400th time. | 这些就一点都不幼稚了啊 |
[20:06] | – Okay, whoa. I… are you… Is this a serious fight? | – 我们这是在吵架吗? – 没错 是的 |
[20:08] | – Yeah, I’m serious. | -是的,我很认真。 |
[20:10] | I thought it’d be nice to talk to you. | 我还以为能跟你聊聊 |
[20:11] | You haven’t said two words to me this entire trip. | 可全程你不知道可说了超过2句话 |
[20:12] | – Uh, yeah, I have. What are… | 当然有啊 |
[20:14] | – No, you haven’t. – Oh, my God. | – 你没 – 天啊 |
[20:15] | – Not about anything important or real, you know? | 重要的话一句没说 |
[20:17] | – You want to be having serious, heavy conversations? | 你旅行还要跟我严肃对话啊? |
[20:19] | I’m just trying to have fun. | 我只是想享受这份轻松啊 |
[20:20] | – I’m just trying to have fun too. | 我也一样啊 |
[20:21] | I thought it would be fun to talk to my daughter | 跟你聊天就很轻松啊 |
[20:22] | six months before she goes away to college, | 还有半年你就要离开家上大学去了 |
[20:23] | but I guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[20:24] | – [Scoffs] – Here’s $20. | 给 这是20块 |
[20:26] | – Oh. – Knock yourself out. | 赶紧消失 |
[20:27] | – Thanks for the guilt trip. | 我内疚了 你爽了吧 |
[20:32] | – I like this one, but I like the other one better. | 这个我喜欢 但更喜欢另一个 |
[20:34] | – All right, the other one it is. | 好吧 那就买更喜欢的这个吧 |
[20:35] | – All right. | 好 |
[20:36] | – I think she’ll like it. | 她会喜欢的哦 |
[20:42] | – Hey. | -嘿。 |
[20:43] | Do you think my mom would like this? | 这个送我妈 怎么样? |
[20:48] | – I think it would look really pretty on her. | 她戴起来一定很好看 |
[20:53] | – Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[21:02] | – Look at this. What is this for, my hair? | 看这个 干什么用的? 抹头发的? |
[21:03] | – No, don’t touch that. – Okay. | – 不 别碰 – 好吧 |
[21:04] | – Ew, I don’t know, it’s a… – Do you like our hats? | – 不知道 这 – 喜欢我们的帽子吗? |
[21:06] | Look, I got us matching hats. | 这能跟帽子配 |
[21:07] | – Oh, cute. – Aw. | 很萌 |
[21:09] | – Doesn’t seem to have cheered him up very much. | 他还是没被我们逗乐诶 |
[21:12] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么啦? |
[21:13] | – Well, you know. | 这个嘛 |
[21:15] | I don’t know. [Chuckles] | 不知道 |
[21:17] | – What? | 怎么啦? |
[21:23] | – He, uh, walked in on, um, you and Mr. Cyr, | 他撞见你跟Cyr老师 |
[21:28] | uh, having a private meeting | 在客房开私人会议 |
[21:32] | in the guesthouse. | 在旅馆里。 |
[21:33] | – What? | 什么? |
[21:34] | – An intimate union of bodies. | 合二为一 |
[21:38] | – [Chuckles] Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:39] | [Gasps] Oh, no! – Mm-hmm. | 不是吧! |
[21:42] | – No, no. – Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. | 不要啊 不要啊 |
[21:43] | – Not this morning, no, no. – Yes, this morning. | – 不是今天早上吧 – 就是今天早上咯 |
[21:45] | It’s horrible. It’s the worst thing ever. | – 太恐怖了 好恶心哦 – 不不不 你不明白啊 |
[21:46] | – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You don’t understand, okay? | -哦,不,不,不,不,不。 你不明白,好吗? |
[21:48] | – It’s so terrible for… Even for me to think about… | 我想想都觉得 别 你离我远点 |
[21:49] | – Even for me, please. | -即使是我,也请。 |
[21:51] | – And I’m, like, enlightened, and it’s horrible. | 我是很开放的都觉得恶心 |
[21:52] | It’s… he’s really upset. – What do I do? | – 他很不安 – 我怎么办? |
[21:53] | – I don’t know. I don’t know how to… | 不知道 不知道你该 |
[21:55] | How to fix this. This is a serious issue. | 怎么弥补 这事儿闹大了 |
[21:58] | I don’t know what you’re gonna do. | 帮不了你 |
[21:59] | – [Sighs] | -[叹气] |
[22:11] | – I made dinner. | 我做了晚饭 |
[22:17] | – Wow. | -哇。 |
[22:26] | It looks really good, Max. | 看起来很不错哦 |
[22:30] | Really delicious. | 好可口的样子 |
[22:35] | – I gotta tell you something. | 我要告诉你 |
[22:37] | I don’t think I’m feeling very good, I mean… | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[22:38] | – Why don’t you go lie down? – I don’t want to lie down. | – 你要去躺下不? – 不要 |
[22:41] | I mean, I still gotta call my mother and tell her | 我还是要打给我妈 告诉她 |
[22:43] | that half the family isn’t coming. | 全家只来了一半儿 |
[22:44] | – Why are you harping on this? – Oh, my God. | – 你怎么还喋喋不休呢? – 天啊 |
[22:46] | I can’t believe you can’t let it go. | 你真是没完了 |
[22:48] | [Overlapping chatter] | [chat不休] |
[22:50] | You can’t let it go. – No, no, I gotta say something. | 就是不行 我要说些话 |
[22:51] | Adam, this is from the heart. | Adam 心底的话 |
[22:52] | I mean, I ask so little of you, son. | 我都没要你干什么 |
[22:55] | – Dad! – I ask so little of all of you. | – 爸爸! – 对你们要求都不多 |
[22:57] | – Really? Are you joking? – Okay. | – 真的? 你开玩笑吧? – 好了 |
[23:00] | Let’s talk about something else. | 聊点别的吧 |
[23:02] | – Dad, you got us piled in these cars like sharecroppers, | 老爸 你就跟佃农一样 把我们像稻草一样堆进车里 |
[23:05] | traipsing all around the state, | 拖着大家从这个州到那个州 |
[23:06] | and we’re doing that for you, and you’re mad. | 孩子们为你都这样了 你还生气 |
[23:08] | This is insane. – Oh, yeah, well, the only thing | – 你疯了吧 – 我不就叫你们一起 |
[23:09] | I asked you to do was just go up | 我要你做的就是上去 |
[23:10] | and visit my mother on her 86th birthday. | 去给我妈贺寿嘛 |
[23:11] | – What the hell you think we’re doing here? | 我们现在不就在路上吗? |
[23:12] | – Then all of a sudden you think it’s a war crime | 但你们突然搞的好像犯罪一样 |
[23:14] | or something like that. – Dad, it’s not a war crime. | 爸 我们哪有啊 |
[23:16] | It’s just that w… – Yeah. | 只是 |
[23:17] | – It was kind of out of the blue, not a whole lot of notice. | 有点突然 没事先通知 |
[23:19] | And so we all worked really hard | 大家都很努力了 |
[23:21] | to get our schedules arranged to be here. | 调整了自己的日程表 这才上路 |
[23:23] | – So all of a sudden, it’s like you guys | 所以说 你们是帮了我一个大忙咯 |
[23:24] | are doing me this giant favor. | 在帮我这个忙。 |
[23:26] | – No, sweetie, that’s not what she said. | 老头子 她不是那个意思 |
[23:27] | – That’s… – No, that is what she said. | 她就是那个意思 |
[23:29] | I gotta tell you something. You know, really. | 我告诉你们 这话一定要说 |
[23:32] | You guys… You really just… | 你们 真的 |
[23:35] | You suck. | 很扫兴 |
[23:41] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[23:46] | [Chair slides] | [主席幻灯片] |
[23:50] | – Mom. | 妈 |
[24:00] | Just hold it straight and then wait when you… | 只需将它伸直,然后等到您… |
[24:03] | – He checked out a while ago. | 他很早就退房了 |
[24:04] | Maybe, like, before 8:00. | 8点前 |
[24:06] | [Bell rings] – Truck’s not there. | 卡车没了 |
[24:08] | – He checked out. – Thanks, Joel. | – 他退房了 – 谢谢 |
[24:09] | Uh, did… did he say where he was going? | 他 他说了要去哪儿吗? |
[24:11] | – I don’t usually ask people | 一般客人退房 我不会多嘴问这些 |
[24:12] | where they’re going when they check out. | 退房时要去的地方。 |
[24:14] | – Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:16] | – Neither of them are answering their cell phones. | 他们两个都不接电话 |
[24:17] | – How do I do this? – You got it. | – 我怎么样? – 干得好 |
[24:19] | [Cell phone ringing] – No, don’t answer that. | 别接 |
[24:23] | – Really? – Yeah, really. Really. | – 不接? – 当然了 |
[24:24] | – Oh, come on. – No, I don’t want them | – 行啦 – 我不要他们来了 |
[24:26] | coming along on this trip anymore. | 即将来此旅行。 |
[24:28] | Heck with it. | 不管他们了 |
[24:30] | I don’t want them thinking that I made them do it. | 别搞得好像是我逼他们来的一样 |
[24:32] | And then that’s not what this is supposed to be about, Camille. | 那这件事儿还有个毛意义啊 |
[24:35] | My God, let them learn a lesson, for crying out loud. | 让他们好好被教训一顿吧 |
[24:45] | – It really… It’s so typical of dad. | 这真的 完全就是老爸的手笔 |
[24:47] | Selfish. – It’s so manipulative. | – 自私 – 控制狂 |
[24:48] | – I don’t like being told I suck. | 居然说我们扫兴 |
[24:49] | I know that for sure. | 我听了很不爽 |
[24:50] | – And now we’re supposed to feel guilty. | 现在我们还要内疚 |
[24:52] | – Yeah. – But I don’t feel guilty. | – 就是 – 但我没这感觉 |
[24:54] | – No, I don’t feel guilty. | 我一样 |
[24:55] | – I don’t. I just feel annoyed. | 我就感觉很烦 |
[24:56] | – Yeah. – I feel guilty about the chair. | – 没错 – 椅子的事儿怪我 |
[24:58] | I really blew it on that one. – Well, that… | – 确实没盯住 – 这个 |
[24:59] | You should feel bad. – Yeah, you should. | – 绝对怨你 – 嗯 是的 |
[25:01] | – He did ask me to watch it. – Well, what are we doing? | – 他叫我看着的 – 我们怎么办? |
[25:03] | – Well, let’s just do what we’re supposed to do, and let’s… | 做应该做的吧 |
[25:04] | Let’s put our tails between our legs | 夹着尾巴 |
[25:05] | and get up there and apologize. | 赶上去道个歉呗 |
[25:06] | – That’s exactly what he wants us to do. | 那不是正中老爸下怀 |
[25:07] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们又没做错什么 |
[25:08] | What do we have to apologize for? | 有什么好道歉的? |
[25:09] | We shouldn’t have to feel bad. – I know, but… | – 不是我们该难过诶 – 我知道 不过 |
[25:11] | – Okay, you know, I left half my family behind, | 我还丢下了家里人呢 |
[25:13] | so I could do this for him. Where’s the appreciation? | 就是为了他 他感激了没? |
[25:15] | – You’re not gonna get appreciation. | 他不会感激你的 |
[25:16] | – You’re never gonna get appreciation. | 永远不会 |
[25:18] | – And that’s why we shouldn’t go along and give into this stunt. | 所以我们怎么可以追上去 |
[25:21] | I-it’s like saying, “you win.” | 这就好比对他说”你赢了” |
[25:22] | – Well, what about grandma? | 那外婆呢? |
[25:23] | – Personally, she doesn’t approve of me. | 其实 她一点不喜欢我 |
[25:25] | I know that because she said to dad, “I don’t approve of Sarah,” | 因为她跟老爸说了 “我不喜欢Sarah” |
[25:28] | and then he told me, so… | 他告诉我了 |
[25:29] | – I say we don’t follow them. | 要我说 不追 |
[25:35] | – Let’s go home. – That feels good. | – 我们回家 – 想法挺好 |
[25:36] | I like it. – Let’s stop at that split pea… | 这主意好 中途停下喝碗豆荚汤 |
[25:38] | – Wow, really? – Come on, buddy. | – 真走? – 儿子 来 |
[25:39] | We’re going home. | 我们回家咯 |
[25:52] | – Hi, bud. | 儿子 |
[25:58] | You hungry? | 饿不? |
[26:00] | – No. | 不饿 |
[26:04] | – Do you want me to help you unpack your bag? | 要我帮你把行李拿出来吗? |
[26:09] | – [Sighs] | -[叹气]
像这样的 |
[26:14] | – Careful. – [Grunts] | 小心 |
[26:15] | – Careful, careful. | 慢点 |
[26:22] | – So buddy, what kind of a lesson did we learn | 那么说说吧 你从这次事件中 |
[26:25] | from all of this? | 学到了什么? |
[26:26] | – I can’t call you names. – Right. | – 我不能骂人 – 嗯 |
[26:29] | Ever. – Ever. | – 骂人不对 – 嗯 |
[26:30] | – Especially that name. It’s not a nice name. | 特别还是一些非常不好的字眼 |
[26:33] | What is this, buddy? | 这是什么? |
[26:35] | – It was for mama blanche. | 给曾祖母的 |
[26:38] | Last time I saw her, she said she liked bugs and things | 上次见她 知道她喜欢虫子 |
[26:41] | like that, so… | ,所以… |
[26:45] | [Rattling] | [抢劫] |
[26:52] | How do you fold a shirt? | 怎么折衬衫? |
[27:04] | [Rock music] | [摇滚音乐] |
[27:07] | – ♪ If you’d imagine | -♪如果你想像 |
[27:08] | ♪ the music so real | ♪音乐如此真实 |
[27:11] | [song volume decreases] | [歌曲音量降低] |
[27:13] | – I’m sorry that I wasn’t paying attention to you. | 抱歉先前没好好听你说话 |
[27:18] | – That’s all right. I was tired. | 没关系 我当时比较疲惫 |
[27:19] | I overreacted. It’s okay. | 有点强人所难 没事儿 |
[27:22] | – I just also was thinking that… | 我当时也在想 |
[27:26] | I’m just so used to being able to hang out with you… | 我只是习惯了跟你在一起 |
[27:30] | Whenever. | 很多时候都是 |
[27:32] | I don’t think about not seeing you, | 我没想过 等我上大学后 |
[27:35] | like when I’m going to school… How that’s gonna change. | 等生活起了变化 就见不到你 |
[27:39] | ‘Cause it’s scary to think that I’m gonna be, like, | 因为我害怕这样想 |
[27:43] | an adult, and you have to take things seriously. | 怕长大 怕负责任 |
[27:46] | And it’s scary, right? | 很吓人 |
[27:48] | You’re just my dad. | 你就是我爸爸 |
[27:51] | I’m so used to having you around. | 我只是习惯了你在身边 |
[27:54] | So I just want you to know that I am having fun with you. | 这一路跟你一起 我很开心 |
[28:06] | – Well, I want you to know that I think you are | 爸爸想说 你是个出色的年轻女士 |
[28:08] | an amazing young woman. | 一个了不起的年轻女子。 |
[28:12] | I do. It’s true. | 真的 我真这样想 |
[28:15] | – This is how you feel about your parents, right? | 这就应该是孩子对父母的感觉吧? |
[28:26] | [Blinker clicks] | [眨眼次数] |
[28:30] | – Oh, God. – What is happening? | 怎么啦? |
[28:33] | – I’m feeling guilty. | 我内疚了 |
[28:35] | – Oh, God. – Yes. | – 天啊 – 这就对了 |
[28:36] | – Okay, you? – Yeah, I feel pretty lousy. | – 你呢? – 同感 |
[28:38] | I mean, big, big, guilt, so… – Is it wrong that I don’t feel | – 非常内疚 – 那我没感觉 |
[28:41] | anything at all? – Yes, that is wrong. | – 是不是很不孝? – 你说对了 |
[28:43] | – Let’s go. – You might not be human. | – 你可能不是人 – 我们走 |
[28:45] | – Let’s get a speeding ticket again. | 再来张罚单吧 |
[28:46] | [Engines start] | [引擎启动] |
[29:10] | – Why isn’t she answering the door? | 怎么没人应门? |
[29:13] | – Maybe she can’t hear it. | 可能没听见吧 |
[29:15] | – Well, she can hear. | 她耳朵没坏 |
[29:16] | I mean, her ears are just fine. | 能听见的 |
[29:18] | It’s her hips, you know, could be sold for parts, | 她伤的是屁股 |
[29:20] | but she can hear good. | 耳朵是好的 |
[29:23] | Mom! | 妈! |
[29:24] | You think something happened? | 是不是出事儿了? |
[29:26] | – Maybe there’s a window open. | 看可有开着的窗户 |
[29:29] | – Mom! | 妈! |
[29:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:32] | Mom! – Hey. | 妈! |
[29:34] | – All right, this is it. Mom! | 闹够了啊 妈! |
[29:37] | I’m coming in. | 我进来咯 |
[29:39] | [Grunts] | [咕run声] |
[29:43] | – Mom? | 妈? |
[29:45] | – Mom! Hey! | 妈! |
[29:47] | – Mom? – Mom! | – 妈? – 妈! |
[29:49] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[29:51] | Hello? | 有人不? |
[29:56] | She’s not here. | 没人诶 |
[29:59] | – No, today’s Tuesday. | 不是吧 今天是周二 |
[30:00] | Right? “Bridge club, 1:30.” | 对吧? “桥牌俱乐部 1点30” |
[30:04] | – What? | 什么? |
[30:05] | – She has bridge club. | 她去俱乐部了 |
[30:07] | – She scheduled a bridge game the day we arrive? | 我们今天到 她还安排别的事儿了? |
[30:10] | – Well, I m… – And we… | 我们 |
[30:11] | We drive hundreds of Miles, we go through hell to get here, | 这么大老远折腾了一路才到这儿 |
[30:14] | and she scheduled a bridge game? I mean, that damn woman. | 她居然去打牌了? 这个天杀的女人 |
[30:17] | – I’m sure it’s… It’s every Tuesday at 1:30. | 我想每个周二她都去的吧 |
[30:18] | She’s old. | 她老了嘛 |
[30:20] | – Well, so am I, damn it. I mean, come on. | 卧槽 我也老了好吧 |
[30:23] | It’s just… You know what? | 这 好吧 |
[30:25] | I’m through with this. I’m done. | 我搞够了 见鬼去吧 |
[30:26] | Finished. I’m out of here. I am so finished! | 就这样吧 我走了 去死吧她! |
[30:29] | Knows we’re coming. Why the hell… | 明知道我们会来 居然还 |
[30:32] | – Surprise! We’re here! | 惊喜吧! 我们来啦! |
[30:35] | – Where’s mama blanche? I have a present for her. | 曾祖母Blanche呢? 我有礼物送 |
[30:37] | – Whoa, Max. We flew down to surprise everybody, | 我们飞过来的 给大家一个惊喜 |
[30:40] | so I thought it would be… – You deserve a medal, | – 这样就可以 – 应该发你一个勋章 |
[30:42] | flying with a three-month-old. | 带着3个月大的宝宝搭飞机 |
[30:43] | – Thank you. I had a beer on the plane, | 谢谢 我在飞机上的一瓶啤酒 |
[30:45] | so that helped a little bit. | 帮了我不少忙 |
[30:47] | Where did everybody go? What happened? | 其他人呢? |
[30:48] | – Oh, you wanna know what happened? | 你想知道? |
[30:49] | – Yeah. – Oh, I’ll tell you | – 嗯 – 我告诉你 |
[30:50] | what happened. – Okay. | 发生了什么事。 – 好的。 |
[30:52] | – Come here. | 过来 |
[30:53] | [Grunts] Well, um… | 是这样 |
[30:56] | Kristina, the deal is… | 克里斯蒂娜,这笔交易是… |
[30:59] | [Sighs] I look at my life, and I’m thinking, you know, | 我看着自己的这一辈子 然后想 |
[31:02] | what really matters, and, I mean, | 什么才是真正重要的 |
[31:04] | you got the memories and all that. | 你拥有了回忆 |
[31:05] | Yeah, that’s great. | 嗯 这很棒 |
[31:07] | But the whole purpose is family. | 但最重要的 还是家庭 |
[31:10] | I mean, that’s really what I want it to be about, | 这才是我最想要的 |
[31:14] | and I wanted the kids to come with me to visit my mom. | 我想孩子们一起跟我来看妈妈 |
[31:17] | And, uh, they were kind of reluctant, so I got angry. | 但他们都很不情愿 我就发火了 |
[31:20] | I got mad at them and just completely drove them away. | 大发雷霆 然后丢下他们就走了 |
[31:23] | And, uh, pretty much just screwed… | 基本上可以说 |
[31:25] | I… I just pretty much screwed the whole thing up. | 我毁了这一趟旅行 |
[31:27] | That’s the bottom line. | 全都毁了 |
[31:32] | – [Sighs] Zeek, come on. | Zeek 别这样 |
[31:36] | Are you kidding? | 开始么玩笑? |
[31:37] | You’re kidding. – Mm. | 说笑吧 |
[31:39] | – You didn’t screw anything up. | 你没毁了这趟拜访 |
[31:42] | I mean, I can say this, because, | 我这样说 是因为 |
[31:47] | well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[31:49] | coming from a family that’s really lacking, and… | 我还给你添乱 |
[31:53] | You should be very proud | 你应该感到骄傲的 |
[31:56] | of yourself and this family. | 为你自己 还有这个大家庭 |
[32:00] | You and Camille have created this wonderful and weird | 你和Camille创造了这么一个 美好 诡异 |
[32:05] | and crazy… [Chuckles] | 疯狂 |
[32:07] | Great family. | 伟大的家庭 |
[32:11] | And I’m so lucky to be a part of it. | 我很幸运是其中一员 |
[32:13] | I can’t tell you. | 无法言表 |
[32:15] | You know, you’ve always treated me like a daughter. | 你一直都拿我当女儿看 |
[32:18] | And you’ve always been there for me, | 你一直都支持我 |
[32:20] | and I want to thank you for that. | 我想为此谢谢你 |
[32:24] | So thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[32:28] | You’re a good dad… – Really? | – 你是个好父亲 – 真的? |
[32:29] | – And a good man. Mm-hmm. | 还是个好人 |
[32:32] | – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:35] | [Soft rock music] | [软摇滚音乐] |
[32:38] | [Horn honks] | [鸣笛声] |
[32:43] | – Hi. – Ma! | 妈! |
[32:44] | – I’m gonna get Camille. | 我去找Camille |
[32:46] | – Zeek. – Hi. | -Zeek。 嗨 |
[32:47] | Here, let me help you. | 来 我扶你 |
[32:48] | – I’m okay. – Are you sure? | – 没事儿 – 能行? |
[32:50] | – Yeah. – Look who’s here. | 嗯 |
[32:51] | – Hey, ma. – Oh, that’s it. | – 妈 – 看 |
[32:53] | – How are you? – Good. | – 还好吧? – 好得很啊 |
[32:55] | – Look who’s here. | 看谁来啦 |
[32:56] | – Look, Millie. – Mom. | – Millie 看 – 妈 |
[32:58] | You look wonderful. – Camille… | – 你看起来真不错 |
[33:01] | You look lovely. – Thank you. | – 你看起来很美丽 – 谢谢 |
[33:03] | Happy, Happy Birthday. – Happy Birthday. | – 生日快乐 – 生日快乐 |
[33:05] | – Thank you. – What happened? | – 谢谢 – 怎么回事儿? |
[33:07] | I mean, what did you do? Forget we were coming? | 你忘了我们要来? |
[33:09] | – No, I knew you wouldn’t be here till now. | 没啊 我掐着点呢 |
[33:11] | The traffic’s a bitch in the afternoon. | 但下午交通犯贱嘛 |
[33:13] | [Horns honking] | [鸣笛声] |
[33:14] | – See? – Oh, my gosh, look. | – 看? – 天啊 看呀 |
[33:16] | – Can you get the gift out of the car? | 把礼物拿上 行不? |
[33:19] | Grandma, hey! Uh! | 奶奶! |
[33:20] | How you doing? Sorry I’m late. | 您好不? 抱歉迟到啦 |
[33:22] | Honey? – Surprise! | – 老婆? – 惊喜! |
[33:24] | – Happy Birthday. So glad to see you. | 生日快乐 很高兴看见您 |
[33:26] | We had to stop with the kids and it was just crazy. | 孩子们事儿多 一路走走停停的 |
[33:27] | – Hi, honey. I’m sorry. | 老公 对不起 |
[33:29] | [Overlapping chatter] | [chat不休] |
[33:32] | – Happy Birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[33:34] | – Aw, you’re happy to see me? | 见到我 开心不? |
[33:35] | I spent $500 on plane fare, so… | 机票我花了500大洋 |
[33:37] | – Thank you, honey, I’m so glad you’re here. | 老婆 谢谢 你能来太好了 |
[33:38] | – You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[33:39] | – I don’t even know everybody. | 还有人我不认识呢 |
[33:41] | – Okay, we got a whole crew down here. | 我们一大家人都来咯 |
[33:43] | – Oh! – You just lost a tooth? | 你刚掉了一颗牙? |
[33:46] | – See, they all showed up. They all wanted to be with you. | 看吧 孩子们都来了 心里都是支持你的 |
[33:50] | – Haddie! – Hi! | -哈迪! -嗨! |
[33:53] | – Sorry for everything, pop. | 爸 对不起 |
[33:57] | – You’re a good kid, Adam. | Adam 你是个好孩子 |
[34:01] | – Remember Sydney? She’s grown a lot. | 记得Sydney吗? 她长了不少哦 |
[34:04] | Do you remember your grandma blanche? | 记得曾祖母不? |
[34:05] | [Overlapping chatter] | [chat不休] |
[34:15] | Goodness this is something. | 这到底是个什么东西呀 |
[34:17] | Looks like you like it. | 看起来你喜欢哦 |
[34:18] | – Oh, this is beautiful. Julia, thank you. | 这个很漂亮 Julia 谢谢你 |
[34:21] | That’s so useful. | 很有用 |
[34:24] | – Grams. – Yes. | – 奶奶 – 嗯 |
[34:26] | – That’s from me. – Okay. | – 这是我送您的 – 好 |
[34:28] | What is this? | 这 是 什 么? |
[34:31] | – Uh, what you’re looking at there is an egg cooker | 你看到的是个煮蛋器 |
[34:34] | for poached eggs. | 去壳煮蛋哦 |
[34:36] | It’s got a timer on there | 上面有个计时器 |
[34:37] | so that your eggs won’t be runny. | 这样鸡蛋就能煮的刚刚好 |
[34:39] | – Oh. | -哦。 |
[34:41] | I haven’t eaten eggs in years. | 我都多少年不吃鸡蛋了 |
[34:44] | That will be interesting. | 肯定很好玩 |
[34:45] | – [Chuckles] – She doesn’t eat eggs, Crosby. | Crosby 她不需要蛋 |
[34:47] | – Do mine next. – Okay. | – 下个拆我的吧 – 好 |
[34:48] | – Open it. – Okay. | – 打开来 – 好 |
[34:49] | Open it? – And then you can open this. | 你可以打开了 |
[34:51] | – [Laughs] – Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:56] | Here we go. This is so exciting. | 开啦 真激动 |
[35:01] | It’s a snow globe. | 水晶球啊 |
[35:07] | – Yay, I love snow globes. I love that one. | 嗯 我喜欢 很喜欢 |
[35:10] | That was the best one in the store. | 是商店里最漂亮的 |
[35:11] | – Look at that. – Snowy! | – 看呀 – 下雪咯! |
[35:15] | – I picked that out. – Snow. | – 我选的哦 – 雪花呀 |
[35:18] | – Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:20] | – Hey, will you come out in the car with me? | 你能出来一下不? 帮我一把? |
[35:22] | I need some help carrying something. | 要拿点东西 |
[35:24] | – I remember when we got that. | 我记得那时候 |
[35:25] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 嗯 – 很好 |
[35:27] | – It’s just… you know, it’s a really heavy thing. | 东西太沉了 所以 |
[35:30] | I don’t really have anything for you to carry. | 我没东西要你拿 |
[35:31] | I just want to talk this out with you. | 我就想把事儿说清楚 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry you saw whatever… You know, whatever it was. | 抱歉让你看到那一幕 |
[35:36] | – No, no. – I know. | – 不要啊 – 我知道 |
[35:37] | I don’t wanna bother you about it, and I… | 我不想说的 |
[35:40] | I feel like we can’t even talk normally. | 但我们都不能正常交流了 |
[35:41] | I mean, I… I remember, | 我 我记得 |
[35:43] | in junior high, I saw my teacher buying | 上初中时 我看到老师 |
[35:46] | 1/5 of vodka, and you know, I thought that was bad. | 买了伏特加 我觉得他恶劣极了 |
[35:49] | And this is much, much worse. – Yeah, of course. | – 但我这事儿要更加恶劣 – 嗯 当然 |
[35:51] | You didn’t see teacher having sex with mom, okay? | 你没看到老师和妈妈爱爱 |
[35:54] | It’s different and bad. | 差别大了 阴影可大了 |
[35:56] | – Look, drew, people are just people, okay? | 儿子 人就是人嘛 |
[35:58] | I’m a person, and you’re a person. | 我是 你是 |
[36:00] | And you know, some of the people things that I do | 我做的都是人做的事儿 |
[36:02] | you’ll think about someday or something, and you know, | 总有一天 你也要那什么的 |
[36:06] | you’re… you know, I know I’m your mom, but I’m also a… | 我知道我是母亲 但我也是 |
[36:08] | I’m a person. | 一个人 |
[36:09] | – It’s just like moms don’t have sex, and so… | 就好像妈妈不爱爱 |
[36:11] | – I know, but at… On the other hand, | 我知道 但 另一方面 |
[36:14] | here you are, so… – Yes, I’m aware. | – 你明白 – 嗯 |
[36:16] | I’m aware, so, yeah. | 我明白 行了 |
[36:20] | – I guess maybe you need more time. | 可能需要给你多点时间 |
[36:23] | – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:26] | – [Sighs] Well, can you… | 你 |
[36:31] | Can we at least try to enjoy the rest of the trip and… | 你能在接下来的时间里好好玩 |
[36:33] | – Yeah. Should we just go back in? | 好 我们进去吧? |
[36:34] | – Can I give you a h… Hug? | 能抱我一下不? |
[36:37] | – Listen, tomorrow it’ll be better. | 明天就没事儿了 |
[36:38] | – Too soon? – Yeah. | – 现在不行? – 嗯 |
[36:40] | – Thanks for having this conversation. | 谢谢你跟我谈话 |
[36:44] | That’s not a good handshake. | 这样握手可不对 |
[36:45] | It’s very limp. – Yeah. | – 有力无气的 – 嗯 |
[36:48] | – [Sighs] | -[叹气] |
[36:51] | – No more sugar. You’re gonna get pinworms. | 不许吃甜食了 会有蛲虫的 |
[36:52] | – Hey, you’re gonna drop it. – Max, stop it, okay? | – 你放手 – 你住手 |
[36:54] | Go play with your cousins, please. | 去跟弟弟妹妹玩 |
[36:56] | It’s, like, gritty. | 就像砂砾一样。 |
[36:57] | – So how have you been, grandma blanche? | 外婆 你过得如何? |
[36:59] | – Oh, just fine. – Yeah? | – 不错 – 是吗? |
[37:01] | – Yeah, I’m very independent. | 嗯 很独立 |
[37:03] | Don’t need much fussing over. | 关心太多 我受不了 |
[37:04] | Course, it would be nice to see certain people | 时不时见一些亲戚朋友 |
[37:07] | a little more often. | 还是非常好的 |
[37:10] | – We’re here now, mom. | 妈 我们这不是来了 |
[37:12] | – Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:14] | – But, um, did you enjoy your party and your awesome gifts? | 你喜欢这个聚会和我们送的礼物吗? |
[37:20] | – Oh, yes. They were great. | 当然 一切都很棒 |
[37:22] | Of course, zeek forgot and had to pick me up a hat | 当然 Zeek忘了买礼物 只好在路上的商店里 |
[37:25] | at the tourist stop on the way here. | 随便挑了顶帽子送我 |
[37:27] | He was always forgetful. | 他就是这么健忘 |
[37:30] | Bit of a wanderer. | 迷迷糊糊的 |
[37:31] | Maybe that’s why he never stayed in one business | 所以什么事儿都干不长 |
[37:34] | very long, always moving from place to place. | 总是一份工作接着一份工作换 |
[37:37] | – You know, he’s here, grandma. He can hear you. | 奶奶 他在哦 他能听见你说的哦 |
[37:41] | – It’s okay, son. | 没事儿 |
[37:42] | Give it a rest. It’s not worth it. | 让她说吧 别吵了 没必要 |
[37:47] | – You know, he bought you a really nice recliner | 他给你买了一个非常漂亮的椅子 |
[37:50] | for your birthday, and he went to a lot of trouble | 作为你的生日礼物 为了绑上车 |
[37:53] | to put it in the back of his truck and rope it down. | 可是费了九牛二虎之力 |
[37:55] | And then I was supposed to watch over it, and it was stolen. | 而我是负责看着的 但它被偷了 |
[37:58] | And it’s my fault, not his. | 是我的错 不是老爸的错 |
[38:03] | – [Sighs] | -[叹气] |
[38:06] | [Door slides open] | [门滑道打开] |
[38:10] | [Dog barking] | [狗叫声] |
[38:19] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[38:21] | – What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[38:22] | – It’s nothing, ma. | 没事儿 |
[38:28] | – Crosby told me about the chair. | Crosby跟我说了椅子的事儿 |
[38:30] | Don’t worry about it. | 算了 |
[38:32] | What am I gonna do with a big recliner anyway? | 我要那东西也没用啊 |
[38:36] | – It’s not the chair. | 不是椅子的事儿 |
[38:39] | – Well, what is it then? | 那是什么事儿? |
[38:41] | – [Sighs] | -[叹气] |
[38:44] | You know what I told my kids | 我每天都跟孩子说什么 |
[38:48] | every day of their lives? | 你知道吗? |
[38:51] | I mean, all four of them, | 不管我生气 沮丧或者怎样 |
[38:52] | whether I was angry or frustrated or sad or whatever, | 我都会告诉他们一句话 |
[38:58] | you know what I told them every day? | 你知道是什么吗? |
[39:01] | “I love you.” | “我爱你们” |
[39:09] | I wanted it to be clear to them. | 我想直接一些 |
[39:12] | That’s why I told them. | 所以我说出来 |
[39:17] | Then you hurt your hip, and, um, suddenly I thought, | 之后你伤了屁股 我就想 |
[39:20] | jeez, I gotta get those kids up there. | 我得带上孩子们过来 |
[39:27] | Ma, they are the best thing that I have done… | 妈妈 他们是我这一生中 |
[39:31] | With my life… | 最成功的地方 |
[39:34] | And I wanted you to see that. | 我希望让你看看 |
[39:42] | – They are beautiful. | 他们都很好 |
[39:48] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:59] | – [Sighs] | -[叹气] |
[40:02] | I love you, zeek. | 儿子 我爱你 |
[40:07] | Of course I do. | 肯定的嘛 |
[40:09] | You’re my baby. | 你是我孩子啊 |
[40:13] | [Soft rock music] | [软摇滚音乐] |
[40:16] | ♪ | |
[40:44] | – ♪ dry your eyes and sleep ♪ | -♪睁大眼睛睡觉♪ |
[40:49] | ♪ you’re the swear I’ll keep ♪ | ♪你是我发誓的誓言♪ |
[40:54] | ♪ honey you’ll be safe ♪ | ♪亲爱的你会很安全的♪ |
[40:58] | ♪ here with me | ♪和我在一起 |
[41:04] | ♪ honey I’ll try | ♪亲爱的我会尽力 |
[41:06] | ♪ | |
[41:08] | Sync and corrected by sp8ky www.Addic7ed.Com | 通过sp8ky进行同步和更正www.Addic7ed.Com |