时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | They gave me a budget for an assistant and I immediately thought of you. | 他们给了我一个助理预算,我立即想到了您。 |
[00:04] | – Bob Little, I’m Amber. – Hi. | -Bob Little,我是琥珀。 嗨 |
[00:06] | I’m not gonna let you down. | 我不会让你失望的。 |
[00:07] | The greatest joy you’ll ever feel in your life | 人生中最大的快乐 |
[00:10] | is the first time you’ll feel your baby in your arms. | 是您第一次感到怀抱中的婴儿。 |
[00:12] | It’s all getting so real huh? | 一切都变得如此真实吧? |
[00:15] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[00:16] | – It’s not a hook-up. | -这不是转播。 |
[00:17] | I actually, you know, I like this girl. | 我实际上,你知道,我喜欢这个女孩。 |
[00:21] | I could totally see having a baby with you. | 我完全可以看到有一个婴儿陪着你。 |
[00:24] | You said you wanted to have a baby | 你说过要生个孩子 |
[00:26] | and then we never talked about it again. | 然后我们再也没有谈论它。 |
[00:32] | You know, I think you’re underestimating | 你知道,我认为你在低估 |
[00:34] | how cool this new analog equipment is, | 这种新的模拟设备多么酷, |
[00:35] | we have to get it. | 我们必须得到它。 |
[00:37] | I’m sure it’s very cool, but we can’t afford it right now. | 我敢肯定它很酷,但是我们现在买不起。 |
[00:39] | You know, we haven’t even paid off that renovation. | 您知道,我们甚至还没有付清那笔翻新费用。 |
[00:41] | Well, then we’ll put it on a credit card. | 好吧,然后我们将其放入信用卡中。 |
[00:43] | Putting anything on a credit card… we can’t | 在信用卡上放任何东西…我们不能 |
[00:44] | go into any more debt until we start turning a profit. | 再举债,直到我们开始盈利。 |
[00:46] | It’s an investment, you got to spend money to make money. | 这是一项投资,您必须花钱才能赚钱。 |
[00:48] | You’re underestimating how much money we have. | 您低估了我们有多少钱。 |
[00:49] | Where you going? Come on, record store. | 你要去哪里? 来吧,唱片店。 |
[00:51] | We gotta go back… | 我们得回去… |
[00:52] | [rock music playing] | [摇滚音乐播放] |
[00:58] | dude, you’re not authorized to… | 老兄,您无权… |
[01:00] | Crosby, what’s up man? How are you? | 克罗斯比,男人怎么了? 你好吗? |
[01:02] | Good, this is Brent. | 好,这是布伦特。 |
[01:03] | He was the second best sound engineer over at Bayview. | 他是Bayview的第二好的音响工程师。 |
[01:06] | Oh, because you were the best. | 哦,因为你是最好的。 |
[01:08] | But now, you’re probably the best. | 但现在,您可能是最好的。 |
[01:09] | Right, it’s so cute to say. | 对,说的太可爱了。 |
[01:10] | How you doing? Adam, I’m his partner. | 你好吗? 亚当,我是他的伴侣。 |
[01:11] | Good, Adam. Nice to meet you. | 好,亚当。 很高兴见到你。 |
[01:13] | – Business partner and brother. – Right. | -商业伙伴和兄弟。 – 对。 |
[01:14] | Oh, uh, luncheonette, right? Yeah. | 哦,午餐吧,对吧? 是的 |
[01:15] | – How’s it going? – Good. | – 怎么样了? 很好 |
[01:16] | Oh, so much better than Bayview. | 哦,比Bayview好得多。 |
[01:19] | – No sid. – Yeah. | -没有sid。 -是的 |
[01:20] | How’s sid, everyone still hate him? | sid,每个人还恨他吗? |
[01:25] | But, you know, we’re busy so… | 但是,您知道,我们很忙,所以… |
[01:26] | – that’s cool. – But you know what? | -太酷了。 -但是你知道吗? |
[01:27] | Actually, I got to get going. | 实际上,我必须走了。 |
[01:30] | The guys from dawes are coming down | 来自道斯的家伙们倒下了 |
[01:31] | they want to look at the new set-up and all that. | 他们想看看新的设置以及所有这些。 |
[01:33] | Oh, cool. | 哦,酷。 |
[01:34] | Sid wants me to seduce them, which… | 西德要我勾引他们,这… |
[01:35] | seduce them? | 勾引他们? |
[01:37] | Yeah, I don’t know what that means. | 是的,我不知道那是什么意思。 |
[01:38] | I didn’t know they were in town. | 我不知道他们在城里。 |
[01:39] | – Yeah, yeah. – Say, “hi,” to Griffin | -是的。 -对格里芬说“嗨” |
[01:40] | and Taylor, those guys are… | 和泰勒,那些家伙是… |
[01:41] | – oh, you know those guys? – Yeah, little bit. | -哦,你认识那些家伙吗? -是的,一点点。 |
[01:43] | How do you know them? | 你怎么知道他们? |
[01:44] | Then you got to give me some pointers on how to seduce them. | 然后,您必须给我一些如何勾引他们的指示。 |
[01:46] | Oh, they’re super laid back. | 哦,他们超级悠闲。 |
[01:47] | You just be yourself, they’ll love you. | 你只是做你自己,他们会爱你的。 |
[01:49] | All right, cool man, it was really great seeing you. | 好吧,很酷的人,见到你真是太好了。 |
[01:52] | And if you need a better sound engineer when things get going, | 如果事情进展时您需要更好的音响工程师, |
[01:54] | definitely give me a call, that jackass has got my number. | 肯定给我打了电话,那个公驴知道了我的电话。 |
[01:57] | I probably will, because I’m a little dissatisfied | 我可能会的,因为我有些不满意 |
[01:59] | with the guy I have right now. | 和我现在有的那个家伙。 |
[02:00] | All right, guys, see you later. | 好吧,伙计们,待会儿见。 |
[02:02] | Take care. | 照顾自己。 |
[02:03] | So, what’s the deal? | 那怎么了? |
[02:04] | You know dawes? | 你知道道斯吗? |
[02:05] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t text with the guys, | 是的,我的意思是,我不跟这些人发短信, |
[02:06] | but I know them. | 但我认识他们。 |
[02:08] | You know, we have to try to seduce them. | 你知道,我们必须设法勾引他们。 |
[02:13] | Amber, I’m just going to go ahead and cut to chase here. | 琥珀色,我将继续前进并切入此处。 |
[02:15] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[02:18] | You can’t be my assistant any longer. | 你不能再当我的助手。 |
[02:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[02:22] | I’m sorry, I don’t… I don’t understand. | 对不起,我不…我不明白。 |
[02:25] | You got a promotion. | 你升职了。 |
[02:27] | You got a big, fat, juicy promotion. | 您获得了丰厚,多汁的丰厚收益。 |
[02:30] | Bob wants you to be his assistant. | 鲍勃希望你成为他的助手。 |
[02:31] | I am not even joking. | 我什至没有在开玩笑。 |
[02:32] | I am so insanely proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲。 |
[02:34] | Uh, whoa. | 恩,哇。 |
[02:35] | I’m so excited, I’m coming over to give you a hug. | 我很兴奋,我过来给你一个拥抱。 |
[02:37] | – Hug? Okay, I’m just… – I know this is totally | -拥抱吗? 好吧,我只是…-我知道这完全是 |
[02:38] | unprofessional, but come here. | 不专业,但请过来。 |
[02:40] | I’m so proud of you. Great. | 我为你感到骄傲。 大。 |
[02:41] | – I’m so happy. – Hey. | -我很高兴。 嘿 |
[02:42] | I’m guessing Kristina told you the news. | 我猜克里斯蒂娜告诉了你这个消息。 |
[02:44] | I did. | 我做到了。 |
[02:45] | Yeah, thank you, I’m surprised, I’m… | 是的,谢谢,我很惊讶,我… |
[02:48] | don’t be surprised, you’ve earned it. | 别惊讶,您已经赢得了它。 |
[02:49] | Yes, you did. | 是的,你做到了。 |
[02:52] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[02:54] | Here you go. | 你去。 |
[02:59] | Oh, hello. | 哦,你好。 |
[03:01] | I want to name my baby brother “Andy.” | 我想给小弟弟起个名字“安迪”。 |
[03:05] | What do you think his name should be? | 您认为他的名字应该是什么? |
[03:10] | I don’t know, Syd. | 我不知道,赛德。 |
[03:11] | Do you think my baby brother can sleep in my room | 你以为我的小弟弟可以在我的房间里睡觉 |
[03:13] | sometimes or will he always sleep in your room? | 有时还是他会一直在你的房间里睡觉? |
[03:17] | – You guys good? – Yep. | -你们好吗? -是的 |
[03:20] | Good, dinner’s almost ready. | 好,晚餐快到了。 |
[03:24] | Here’s your tea, | 这是你的茶, |
[03:25] | and here’s some more of my special… | 还有更多我的特别… |
[03:31] | well, wait until you see the backyard. | 好吧,等到看到后院。 |
[03:33] | Whoa! A pool? | 哇! 一个游泳池? |
[03:35] | You know something else? | 你还知道其他吗? |
[03:36] | It’s in this amazing neighborhood, Jasmine. | 就在这个令人惊叹的社区,茉莉花。 |
[03:38] | I mean, right at the end of a cul-de-sac just… | 我的意思是,就在死胡同的尽头… |
[03:40] | I mean, seriously I kept waiting for some kid to ride by | 我的意思是说,我一直在认真地等待着一个小孩子骑行 |
[03:42] | with E.T. In his bike basket. | 与E.T. 在他的自行车篮里。 |
[03:45] | And you know something else? | 还有其他事情吗? |
[03:46] | What? | 什么? |
[03:48] | It would be a great place for a kid to grow up. | 这将是一个长大的孩子的好地方。 |
[03:55] | Move in with me, Jasmine. | 茉莉,和我一起住。 |
[04:00] | I shocked you. | 我震惊了你。 |
[04:02] | You’re shocked, your eyes are big | 你很震惊,你的眼睛很大 |
[04:04] | and you’re shocked. | ,您感到震惊。 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[04:17] | Listen, I know it’s fast, okay, I do. | 听着,我知道很快,好吧,我知道。 |
[04:19] | But, I don’t care. | 但是,我不在乎。 |
[04:22] | This is something that I’ve been thinking about a lot. | 这是我一直在考虑的事情。 |
[04:26] | Every time I go look at a house, okay, | 每次我去看房子,好吧, |
[04:28] | I imagine you in it. | 我想你在里面。 |
[04:30] | You, me, Jabbar. | 你,我,贾巴尔。 |
[04:32] | And I want you to know that I’m ready for this. | 而且我想让你知道我已经为此做好了准备。 |
[04:33] | I mean, so ready, in fact, I’ve never been more sure | 我的意思是说,准备好了,事实上,我从未如此确定 |
[04:37] | about being ready for something in my life, baby. | 关于为我一生中的事情做好准备,宝贝。 |
[04:43] | I just need you to say yes. | 我只需要你说是。 |
[04:52] | [Bob Dylan’s forever young] | [Bob Dylan的永远年轻] i> |
[05:36] | sync and corrections by sp8ky www.Addic7ed.Com | sp8ky同步和更正www.Addic7ed.Com |
[05:42] | show me more. | 给我展示更多。 |
[05:44] | That’s don. | 那是唐。 |
[05:45] | He’s the one who’s getting married. | 他是要结婚的人。 |
[05:46] | – Great, don, got it. – So you’ll meet him. | -太好了,明白了。 -所以你会见到他。 |
[05:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[05:50] | All right, we’ll get to me. | 好吧,我们会去找我。 |
[05:51] | But the purpose of this whole thing is to show you | 但是,整个过程的目的是向您展示 |
[05:54] | who you’ll be meeting this weekend at the engagement… | 你本周末在订婚聚会上见谁… |
[05:57] | oh! [Laughing] | 哦! [笑] |
[06:01] | Oh, God, I knew this was going to happen. | 哦,天哪,我知道这将会发生。 |
[06:03] | Let me see. | 让我看看。 |
[06:04] | Look at your little outfit. | 看你的小衣服。 |
[06:06] | Don’t call it a little outfit. | 不要称它为小衣服。 |
[06:07] | – Aw, you look so cute. – Look at that man costume. | -噢,你看起来好可爱。 -看那个男人的服装。 |
[06:09] | No, I mean, you look very strong and very tough. | 不,我的意思是,你看上去很强壮也很坚强。 |
[06:12] | Yeah, it’s manly, it’s intimidating. | 是的,这很男子气,令人生畏。 |
[06:13] | – A little pale. – Thanks. | -有点苍白。 – 谢谢。 |
[06:16] | I believed you that time. | 我那时相信你。 |
[06:19] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[06:21] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[06:26] | Okay, okay, you can see my picture. | 好吧,好吧,你可以看到我的照片。 |
[06:29] | Oh, gosh, it’s one of the worst ever. | 哦,天哪,这是有史以来最糟糕的情况之一。 |
[06:33] | It’s on this page, there it is. | 在此页面上,在那里。 |
[06:35] | – Aww. – I picked out that jacket. | -噢! -我选了那件外套。 |
[06:38] | The thing is, you look exactly the same. | 问题是,您看起来完全一样。 |
[06:42] | – No, I don’t. – Yes you do. | -不,我不知道。 – 是的你是。 |
[06:43] | – No, I don’t. – And then I can see | -不,我不知道。 -然后我可以看到 |
[06:45] | it’s taken you ten years just to grow this in that much. | 要花这么多时间才花了十年的时间。 |
[06:48] | But besides that, you look exactly the same, wow. | 但除此之外,您看起来完全一样,哇。 |
[06:50] | I look like a completely different person. | 我看起来像一个完全不同的人。 |
[06:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么。 |
[06:54] | Let me see your superlatives. | 让我看看你的最高级。 |
[06:55] | “Best eyes.” I don’t know who… | “最好的眼睛。” 我不知道是谁 |
[06:59] | obviously. Oh, here’s your quote, | 明显。 哦,这是你的报价, |
[07:01] | “and now before us, lie deserts of vast eternity.” | “现在摆在我们面前的是永恒的沙漠。” |
[07:06] | That’s pretty. | 很漂亮。 |
[07:08] | That’s from an Andrew marvel poem, I ripped it off. | 这是安德鲁奇妙的诗,我把它撕掉了。 |
[07:13] | – I like it. – I… thanks. | -我喜欢。 -我…谢谢 |
[07:15] | – Cutest couple. – Yeah. | -最可爱的一对。 -是的 |
[07:18] | – With Kirsten Mattai. – Kirsten, yeah. | -和Kirsten Mattai在一起。 -Kirsten,是的。 |
[07:20] | Oh, sorry, Kirsten. | 哦,对不起,克尔斯滕。 |
[07:21] | No, no, that’s all right, no, no, that’s fine. | 不,不,没关系,不,不,很好。 |
[07:23] | Dude, let’s see her. | 杜德,让我们看看她。 |
[07:25] | Uh, okay, let’s see. | 嗯,好吧,让我们看看。 |
[07:30] | – Where? – There she is. | -在哪里? – 她在这里。 |
[07:32] | Oh, hmm. | 哦,嗯。 |
[07:34] | Yeah, so, anyway, that’s Kirsten. | 是的,无论如何,那是Kirsten。 |
[07:38] | It’s a shame about her face, because it’s not pretty. | 她的脸很漂亮,很可耻,因为它不漂亮。 |
[07:42] | And it’s not gorgeous. | 而且不漂亮。 |
[07:45] | Well, you’re right, not as pretty as you, definitely. | 好吧,你是对的,绝对不像你那么漂亮。 |
[07:48] | How long were you guys… it was a long one, right? | 你们多久了……那是一个很长的吧? |
[07:51] | Uh, it was six years, yup. | 嗯,是六年了,是的。 |
[07:53] | – Six years? – Yeah. | -六年? -是的 |
[07:54] | I thought it was just high school. | 我以为那只是高中。 |
[07:56] | No, junior, senior year, then all through college. | 不,大三,大三,然后都是大学。 |
[07:58] | And then that was enough. | 然后就足够了。 |
[08:01] | Yeah, no, she was, like, my only serious girlfriend, | 是的,不,她是我唯一的认真女友, |
[08:04] | um, until you. | 嗯,直到你。 |
[08:06] | And then you guys will get a chance to meet this weekend. | 然后你们将有机会在这个周末见面。 |
[08:09] | Won’t that be so much fun and not awkward at all. | 不会那么有趣,一点也不尴尬。 |
[08:12] | No, it will be, I’m excited to meet her. | 不,会的,我很高兴见到她。 |
[08:14] | Is that one of those things that you’re… | 那是你其中的一件事吗… |
[08:16] | utilizing sarcasm again? | 再次利用讽刺? |
[08:18] | No, I’m excited to meet her. | 不,很高兴见到她。 |
[08:20] | – You are? – Yeah. | -你是吗? -是的 |
[08:21] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的。 |
[08:22] | Why don’t you show me some wrestling moves | 你为什么不给我看一些摔角动作 |
[08:24] | so I can pin her when I see her! | 所以我看到她时可以把她钉住! |
[08:26] | – Let’s see. – Wrestle a bit? All right. | -让我们看看。 -搏斗一下? 行。 |
[08:28] | Oh, pin me, oh, I can’t move. | 哦,别住我,哦,我不能动。 |
[08:31] | [Laughing] | [笑] |
[08:32] | [Cello playing] | [播放中] |
[08:47] | Okay, I’m going to spice this up, | 好吧,我要给它加香料 |
[08:50] | make a little psychedelic version. | 做些迷幻的版本。 |
[08:51] | Should I be frightened? | 我应该害怕吗? |
[08:52] | – You’re going to like it. – Okay. | -您会喜欢的。 – 好的。 |
[08:54] | Hey, I want to talk to you about this dawes thing. | 嗨,我想和您谈谈这件令人毛骨悚然的事情。 |
[08:56] | What dawes thing? | 戴斯什么事? |
[08:57] | Well, I was online and I read a bunch of interviews, | 好吧,我在线上,我读了很多访谈, |
[08:59] | and these guys were inspired by a lot of the folk… | ,这些人的灵感来自很多人。 |
[09:02] | apparently my brother wants to have a conversation. | 很明显,我的兄弟想和他交谈。 |
[09:03] | – Hey, lily, sorry. – Just bear with us. | -嘿,百合,对不起。 -忍受我们。 |
[09:05] | Bob Dylan, Crosby, stills, Nash and young, and I think | Bob Dylan,Crosby,剧照,Nash和年轻,我认为 |
[09:07] | they would love vibe here at the luncheonette. | 他们会喜欢这里的午餐小餐。 |
[09:09] | – Uh, of course they would. – Well let’s get them in here. | -嗯,他们当然会的。 -好吧,让他们进入这里。 |
[09:11] | Everyone would love the vibe here, we have a great studio. | 每个人都喜欢这里的氛围,我们有一个很棒的工作室。 |
[09:12] | Well, let’s get them in here, let’s make it happen. | 好吧,让我们把它们放在这里,让它实现。 |
[09:14] | I don’t know them, know them. | 我不认识他们,认识他们。 |
[09:15] | I’ve only met them a couple times. | 我只见过他们几次。 |
[09:16] | Well, that’s enough of a relationship to reach out. | 好吧,建立联系就足够了。 |
[09:18] | – Okay. – Crosby, the initial buzz | -好的。 -Crosby,最初的话题 |
[09:20] | in this place is going to wear off | 在这个地方要消耗掉 |
[09:21] | and then where are we going to be? | 然后我们要去哪里? |
[09:22] | We got to be proactive, we got to get new clients in here. | 我们必须积极主动,我们必须在这里吸引新客户。 |
[09:24] | Well, I’m with a client, right now. | 好吧,我现在正在和一位客户在一起。 |
[09:25] | I can see that. | 我可以看到。 |
[09:26] | Well, is she even paying for the time? | 好吧,她甚至还花时间吗? |
[09:28] | Yes, in a sense, she is paying for the time. | 是的,从某种意义上说,她是在付出时间。 |
[09:30] | Yeah, well, in a sense doesn’t pay the bills, all right? | 是的,从某种意义上说,不付账单,好吗? |
[09:32] | I want you to reach out, okay? | 我要你伸出手,好吗? |
[09:33] | – Okay, mm-hmm. – All right, great. | -好的,嗯。 -好吧,太好了。 |
[09:35] | Thanks, coach. | 谢谢教练。 |
[09:37] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[09:38] | I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready. | 我不知道我是否会准备好。 |
[09:40] | Let’s do it. | 让我们开始吧。 |
[09:43] | [Psychedelic violin remix] | [迷幻小提琴混音] |
[09:47] | Stop. Shut it down. | 停下来。 关掉它。 |
[09:49] | It’s music from the future. | 是未来的音乐。 |
[09:51] | You did such a great job at the fundraiser, I, uh… | 您在筹款活动中做得非常出色,我,呃… |
[09:55] | I figured you would be the perfect person | 我想你会是完美的人 |
[09:58] | for this, uh, kind of insane project. | 为此,这是一个疯狂的项目。 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[10:03] | Yeah, basically I take notes on conversations | 是的,基本上我会在对话中做笔记 |
[10:06] | I’ve had with people. Oh. | 我和人在一起。 哦。 |
[10:10] | Yeah, what we’ve talked about, what’s important to them, | 是的,我们所说的,对他们来说重要的是, |
[10:13] | you know, anything that’s kind of relevant. | 你知道,任何与之相关的事情。 |
[10:17] | This is kind of creepy to you, but I meet so many people | 这对您来说有点令人毛骨悚然,但我遇到了很多人 |
[10:20] | that it’s kind of become a necessity. | 成为一种必需品。 |
[10:21] | And now I’m, like, completely overwhelmed. | 现在,我就像完全不知所措。 |
[10:24] | – Yeah. – I could use some focus. | -是的。 -我可以集中精力。 |
[10:26] | Or somebody to transcribe it or something like that. | 或有人抄录它或类似的东西。 |
[10:28] | Yeah, sure, um, I could do that. | 是的,当然,我可以做到。 |
[10:31] | I could also, like, load them onto your phone or something… | 我也可以将它们加载到您的手机或其他东西上… |
[10:34] | that would be great. | 那很好啊。 |
[10:35] | If you can read my chicken scratch handwriting, | 如果您能阅读我的鸡刮手迹, |
[10:38] | go to the races. Let’s see, um, “James Stodder, | 参加比赛。 让我们来看看,“詹姆斯·斯托德(James Stodder), |
[10:40] | “head of the zone five neighborhood council, | “区域五邻里委员会的负责人, |
[10:43] | “thinks the giants are underrated this season, | “认为本赛季巨人被低估了, |
[10:45] | especially Pablo sandoval.” Ain’t it the truth. | 特别是Pablo sandoval。” |
[10:48] | Now, while you might think this is irrelevant, | 现在,尽管您可能认为这无关紧要, |
[10:50] | you know, people, they like to be remembered. | 你知道,人们,他们喜欢被人记住。 |
[10:53] | Next time I see James stoddard, | 下次我看到James stoddard时, |
[10:56] | I will let him know that he was right about sandoval. | 我会让他知道他对桑多瓦尔的看法是正确的。 |
[10:59] | – Aka panda. – Panda. | -又名熊猫。 -熊猫 |
[11:01] | – I’ll put that in. – Yes, thank you. | -我将其放入。-是的,谢谢。 |
[11:04] | Is this, like, politician skeevy or… | 这是政客skeevy还是… |
[11:05] | no, I mean, it is, but just enough. | 不,我的意思是,但是足够了。 |
[11:08] | Actually I was just worrying about what stupid thing | 其实我只是在担心什么愚蠢的事情 |
[11:12] | I said that’s going to make it on my post-it. | 我说过要贴在我的贴子上。 |
[11:14] | No, no, Amber you’re not in here because these are people | 不,不,琥珀色,您不在这里,因为这些人
否则我会忘记的 |
[11:16] | that I’d otherwise forget. | 。 |
[11:19] | You’re not in that category. | 您不在该类别中。 |
[11:22] | [Telephone ringing] | [电话铃响] |
[11:27] | – Oh, that’s me. – First one, good luck. | -哦,是我。 -第一个,祝你好运。 |
[11:29] | All right, here we go. | 好吧,我们开始。 |
[11:33] | Bob little’s office, this is Amber speaking. | Bob little的办公室,这是Amber说话。 |
[11:35] | That’s nice. | 很好。 |
[11:37] | Uh, let me check if he’s available, please hold. | 恩,让我检查一下他是否有空,请稍等。 |
[11:41] | I don’t know how to tell you this, | 我不知道该如何告诉你, |
[11:43] | but it’s your mom. | 但是是你妈妈。 |
[11:46] | Well, this is totally embarrassing. | 好吧,这完全令人尴尬。 |
[11:51] | I’m going to give you some privacy. | 我要给你一些隐私。 |
[11:52] | No, please do not, she’s just calling, | 不,请不要,她只是在打电话, |
[11:54] | I’m sure, to nag me for something. | 我敢肯定,na我一下。 |
[11:56] | If I make a…[Mock choke] | 如果我做… [嘲笑] |
[11:58] | You will have a very important meeting, yes. | 您将召开一次非常重要的会议,是的。 |
[12:00] | You got it. | 你明白了。 |
[12:02] | Mom, how you doing? | 妈妈,你好吗? |
[12:04] | You know, I have not called grandma, but I can | 你知道,我还没有打电话给奶奶,但是我可以 |
[12:07] | assure you that I will be doing it before the end of the day. | 向您保证,我将在一天结束之前这样做。 |
[12:11] | [Whistling] | [吹口哨] |
[12:13] | Okay, here you are. Thank you. | 好,你来了。 谢谢。 |
[12:17] | Okay, what did you want to talk to me about? | 好吧,您想和我谈什么? |
[12:22] | Uh, Joe asked me to move in with him. | 哦,乔要我和他一起住。 |
[12:31] | That’s, uh, that’s pretty big. | 那是很大。 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[12:36] | Uh, what about Jabbar? | 嗯,贾巴尔(Jabbar)呢? |
[12:38] | Obviously that’s something you and I need to discuss. | 显然,这是您和我需要讨论的问题。 |
[12:44] | Are you asking my permission or… | 您是要我的同意还是… |
[12:45] | no, no. | 不,不。 |
[12:47] | Just opening it up for discussion. | 只是开放讨论。 |
[12:52] | Well, that’s a… a lot of change, you know. | 好吧,这是…很多变化,您知道的。 |
[12:55] | We have moved him around a whole lot, the last year. | 去年,我们已经将他调动了很多。 |
[13:01] | My opinion, I… you know, I don’t know. | 我的看法,我…你知道,我不知道。 |
[13:05] | Yeah, I… I hear you. | 是的,我…我听到了你的声音。 |
[13:09] | But the house is in the Berkeley hills, | 但是房子在伯克利山丘上, |
[13:12] | so he’d still be close to his friends and to school | 所以他仍然和他的朋友们以及学校很近 |
[13:16] | and the house is actually right up the street | 房子实际上就在街上 |
[13:18] | from that great park with, you know, soccer… | 那个很棒的公园里有足球…… |
[13:19] | so you already found a house? | 所以你已经找到房子了? |
[13:21] | Why are we even having this conversation? | 我们为什么还要进行这场对话? |
[13:23] | Well, I didn’t find the house, Joe found the house. | 好吧,我没有找到房子,乔找到了房子。 |
[13:25] | And I haven’t said yes yet. | 而且我还没有同意。 |
[13:27] | He’s been looking to buy for a while. | 他一直在寻找购买机会。 |
[13:29] | And whether or not I’m included in this house | 以及我是否包括在这个房子里 |
[13:32] | is still up for discussion, that’s why I’m here. | 仍在讨论中,这就是为什么我在这里。 |
[13:34] | Because I didn’t want to make a decision | 因为我不想做决定 |
[13:35] | without talking to you first. | ,无需先与您交谈。 |
[13:36] | Well, you know, you could have started by saying, | 好吧,您知道,您可能会说: |
[13:38] | “we found a house.” | “我们找到了房子。” |
[13:40] | Because you did find a house, right? You guys… | 因为您确实找到了房子,对吗? 你们… |
[13:41] | Crosby, I’m just trying to have an adult conversation | 克罗斯比,我只是想和成人聊天 |
[13:43] | here about this. | 这里关于这个。 |
[13:44] | That’s all. Okay, okay. | 就这样。 好吧好吧。 |
[13:49] | That’s fine. | 很好。 |
[13:50] | Look, I know this is a lot to process. | 看,我知道要处理的事情很多。 |
[13:51] | So, take some time, think about it, | 所以,花点时间考虑一下, |
[13:53] | I’ll do the same, | 我会照做, |
[13:55] | and we’ll come back together in a couple of days. | ,我们将在几天后再聚在一起。 |
[13:58] | And talk about it, okay? | 再说吧,好吗? |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[14:07] | So is it, uh, is it nice, the house? | 恩,房子好吗? |
[14:13] | It’s, um… it’s nice. | 是的,嗯…很好。 |
[14:34] | You’re not Zoey. | 你不是佐伊。 |
[14:35] | Gus. What can I get you? | 古斯 我能给你什么? |
[14:37] | Where’s Zoey? | 佐伊在哪里? |
[14:39] | Oh, you mean the girl that had the job before me. | 哦,你的意思是那个在我之前工作的女孩。 |
[14:41] | No idea. | 不知道。 |
[14:42] | All I know is I’m your regular coffee guy, now. | 我所知道的是,我现在是您的常客。 |
[14:46] | So do you want anything? | 那么你想要什么吗? |
[14:48] | No, no, thank you. | 不,不,谢谢。 |
[14:57] | [Music playing through headphones] | [通过耳机播放音乐] |
[15:01] | – Hey. – Oh, my God! | -嘿。 – 哦,我的上帝! |
[15:03] | You scared the pants off of me. | 你吓坏了我。 |
[15:05] | Listen, I am sorry. | 听着,对不起。 |
[15:07] | I didn’t even know you were still here. | 我什至不知道你还在这里。 |
[15:08] | Well, you know, when it’s quiet | 好吧,你知道,什么时候安静 |
[15:10] | and late at night, it seems like the only | 和深夜,似乎是唯一的 |
[15:11] | time I can ever get any work done. | 时间我可以完成任何工作。 |
[15:14] | – My heart. – I didn’t mean to scare you. | -我的心。 我不是故意要吓you你的 |
[15:15] | What was so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[15:17] | Just all of these notes. I mean, they’re really funny. | 只是所有这些笔记。 我的意思是,他们真的很有趣。 |
[15:22] | It’s amazing. | 太奇妙了。 |
[15:24] | I feel like I can see the world through your eyes. | 我觉得我可以通过你的眼睛看到世界。 |
[15:27] | Like, this… but this guy look, | 喜欢这个…但是这个家伙看起来 |
[15:29] | afraid of jacuzzis. | 害怕按摩浴缸。 |
[15:31] | I mean, what is there to be afraid of? | 我的意思是,有什么好怕的? |
[15:33] | Getting overly relaxed? | 过度放松? |
[15:35] | A lot of chlorine in those sorts of things. | 这些东西中含有大量的氯。 |
[15:36] | – Ah, yes, germs. – I don’t even remember | -嗯,是细菌。 -我什至不记得 |
[15:38] | meeting that guy. | 遇见那个家伙。 |
[15:39] | What? How could you forget about jacuzzi guy? | 什么? 你怎么会忘记按摩浴缸的家伙? |
[15:41] | Yeah, well, you know, they all kind of… | 是的,恩,你知道的,他们都是… |
[15:43] | Blend together. | 融合在一起。 |
[15:46] | Like in a jacuzzi. | 就像在按摩浴缸中一样。 |
[15:48] | Well, if you don’t remember jacuzzi guy, | 好吧,如果您不记得按摩浴缸的家伙, |
[15:50] | there is absolutely no way you remember meeting me. | 你绝对没有办法认识我。 |
[15:53] | Oh… | 哦… |
[15:57] | I remember meeting you. | 我记得见过你。 |
[16:02] | It was right over there by the copy machine. | 复印机就在那边。 |
[16:06] | It was a Thursday morning, it was your first day. | 这是星期四的早晨,这是您的第一天。 |
[16:09] | I think you were wearing something | 我想你在穿东西 |
[16:11] | a bit more professional than you are now. | 比您现在更专业。 |
[16:15] | You were giving me a pretty hard time about | 你给我一个很艰难的时期 |
[16:17] | trying to get in a few quick copies in between | 试图在两者之间获取一些快速副本 |
[16:19] | your major copying session. | 您的主要复制会话。 |
[16:22] | – Mm-hmm. | -嗯。 |
[16:24] | – See, no notes for you. – Mm-hmm. | -看,没有给您的笔记。 嗯 |
[16:29] | I think I also remember talking a lot, | 我想我也记得很多话, |
[16:31] | because I get a little chatty when I get nervous. | 因为紧张的时候我会有点健谈。 |
[16:35] | Why were you nervous? | 你为什么紧张? |
[16:37] | Because… | 因为… |
[16:40] | I get nervous… | 我很紧张… |
[16:42] | Around you. | 在你周围。 |
[16:46] | And I just feel the need | 我只是觉得有需要 |
[16:47] | to keep talking and talking and… | 继续交谈和交谈… |
[17:12] | well, mystery solved. | 好吧,谜团解决了。 |
[17:15] | Yeah, I mean, at least she left a note. | 是的,我的意思是,至少她留下了笔记。 |
[17:18] | Yeah, such economy with words. | 是的,这种经济的话。 |
[17:20] | Julia, you want to talk about this? | 朱莉娅,你想谈谈这个吗? |
[17:22] | No, there’s nothing to talk about. She moved out. | 不,没有什么可谈的。 她搬了出去。 |
[17:25] | And we have our room back. | 我们有房间了。 |
[17:26] | Nice to have the space. | 很高兴有空间。 |
[17:31] | – Hon. – Yeah. | -先生 -是的 |
[17:33] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的。 |
[17:35] | No, it’s not going to be okay. | 不,这不会好起来的。 |
[17:39] | Joel, she moved out. She quit her job. | 乔尔,她搬了出去。 她辞掉了工作。 |
[17:42] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那样做? |
[17:44] | I don’t know, maybe she just needed some separation. | 我不知道,也许她只是需要一些分隔。 |
[17:46] | You know, maybe she needed to make peace with this decision. | 你知道,也许她需要与这个决定达成和解。 |
[17:49] | She wants to keep the baby. She’s freaking out. | 她想保留孩子。 她吓坏了。 |
[18:02] | – It’s okay. – [Crying] | -没关系。 -[哭泣] |
[18:07] | It turns out that dawes is checking into | 事实证明,dawes正在检查 |
[18:09] | the Chamberlain hotel. | 张伯伦酒店。 |
[18:11] | Dawes is checking… how do you know | 道斯正在检查…你怎么知道
道斯正在入住张伯伦饭店的 |
[18:13] | that dawes is checking into the Chamberlain hotel? | ? |
[18:14] | Fan tweeted about it. | 范对此发了推文。 |
[18:16] | Listen. That’s pretty creepy. | 听着。 那真是令人毛骨悚然。 |
[18:18] | Yeah, well, it’s good intel for us. | 是的,对我们来说,这是很好的信息。 |
[18:19] | Just listen to me, okay, you told me | 听我说,好吧,你告诉我 |
[18:21] | that you’re not comfortable calling them. | 你不习惯打电话给他们。 |
[18:22] | But I figure, you’re probably comfortable enough | 但我想,你可能足够舒服 |
[18:24] | for us to stage a random bump-in | 让我们进行随机闯入 |
[18:26] | at the hip bar there at the Chamberlain. | 在张伯伦的臀部酒吧。 |
[18:27] | What do you say? | 你怎么说? |
[18:29] | And then, you’re joking, this is a joke? | 然后,你在开玩笑,这是在开玩笑吗? |
[18:30] | What, do you have a better idea? | 什么,您有更好的主意吗? |
[18:32] | We’ve got to keep the business moving here. | 我们必须保持业务在这里发展。 |
[18:34] | Yeah, uh, respect their privacy. | 是的,嗯,尊重他们的隐私。 |
[18:35] | That’s a good start for a working relationship. | 这是一段良好工作关系的良好开端。 |
[18:36] | Crosby, come on, man, this is just about doing business. | Crosby,拜托,伙计,这只是在做生意。 |
[18:38] | That’s all this is. This isn’t… | 这就是全部。 不是啊 |
[18:39] | I don’t want to do business like this. | 我不想这样做生意。 |
[18:41] | You know what the problem is? | 你知道是什么问题吗? |
[18:42] | You don’t have any business experience. | 您没有任何业务经验。 |
[18:43] | You have to go after clients. I did not go to wharton, okay? | 你必须去追求客户。 我没有去沃顿,好吗? |
[18:45] | But I’ve played monopoly, and I don’t remember | 但是我玩过垄断,我不记得了 |
[18:46] | a square on the board that says | 黑板上的方块写着 |
[18:48] | “stalk future clients” | “跟踪未来的客户” |
[18:49] | or “screw over ex-bosses.” | 或“拧过前老板”。 |
[18:52] | Monopoly is a game. This is real business. | 垄断是一种游戏。 这是真实的生意。 |
[18:55] | We are going after a client, okay? | 我们要去找客户,好吗? |
[18:57] | It is sink or swim time for us, and I am tossing | 对我们来说是下沉或游泳的时间,我在折腾 |
[18:59] | and turning over this stuff every night. | 每天晚上把这些东西交出来。 |
[19:00] | I’ve got a daughter who’s going away to college. | 我有一个要去上大学的女儿。 |
[19:02] | I’ve got a son with special needs, I got a baby… | 我有一个有特殊需要的儿子,我有一个孩子… |
[19:04] | I got to keep this business going and make money. | 我必须继续开展这项业务并赚钱。 |
[19:06] | This place isn’t going to succeed on its own, Crosby. | 这个地方,克罗斯比(Crosby)不会成功。 |
[19:08] | Okay? We have to make it succeed. | 好吗? 我们必须使它成功。 |
[19:11] | Do you get that? Yeah. | 你明白了吗? 是的 |
[19:12] | You got to man up. You’re a co-owner in this business. | 你得起来了。 您是这项业务的共同所有人。 |
[19:14] | Start acting like it. | 开始表现出来。 |
[19:25] | Hey, hi, good morning, how are you? | 嗨,嗨,早上好,你好吗? |
[19:27] | – Hey, sunshine. – Just going to jump | -嘿,阳光。 -只是要跳 |
[19:28] | right in to work here. How you doing? | 马上在这里工作。 你好吗? |
[19:30] | Fine, yeah, just fine, you know. | 很好,是的,你知道。 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I heard your first day went wonderfully well. | 是的,我听说您的第一天过得很好。 |
[19:34] | Bob said that you did some amazing things for him, | 鲍勃说,你为他做了一些了不起的事情, |
[19:36] | so I’m really happy to hear that. | 所以我很高兴听到这一消息。 |
[19:39] | I was a little bit uneasy at first, but I think | 起初我有点不安,但我认为 |
[19:41] | it’s going to work out great. | 效果很好。 |
[19:42] | – Great. – Yeah. | 太好了 -是的 |
[19:44] | – Good morning, Kristina. – Good morning, how are you? | -早上好,克里斯蒂娜。 – 早上好你好吗? |
[19:45] | – Amber. – Hi. | -琥珀色。 嗨 |
[19:47] | Doing okay. | 很好。 |
[19:50] | Great. | 太好了。 |
[19:53] | Sounds good. So, you need anything? | 听起来不错。 所以,您需要什么吗? |
[19:54] | Are you good? | 你好吗? |
[19:56] | – I should be just fine. – Okay. | -我应该很好。 – 好的。 |
[19:57] | Keep up the good work. All right. | 继续努力。 行。 |
[20:06] | How about this? | 这个怎么样? |
[20:09] | Let’s see. | 让我们看看。 |
[20:12] | Huh? A little red? | 嗯? 有点红? |
[20:14] | Turn around, turn around, turn around. | 转身,转身,转身。 |
[20:15] | – I never wear red. – It’s cute. | -我从不穿红色。 – 它真可爱。 |
[20:17] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah, is it lace? | -是吗? -哦,是的吗? |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[20:20] | That works for an engagement party | 对于订婚派对很有效 |
[20:21] | no, no, this isn’t for the engagement party, | 不,不,这不是给订婚方的, |
[20:23] | this would be for drinks. | 这将是饮料。 |
[20:24] | – Oh. – For drinks tonight. | -哦。 -今晚喝酒。 |
[20:26] | You know what? It’s too much. | 你知道吗? 太多了。 |
[20:27] | It makes me hot. I don’t like it. | 这让我很热。 我不喜欢 |
[20:30] | Huh, for drinks, what’s the big deal? | 喝点什么,有什么大不了的? |
[20:33] | Because, mom, I’m meeting his friends for the first time. | 因为,妈妈,我是第一次见到他的朋友们。 |
[20:36] | So? | 那么? |
[20:37] | Well, it’s a big deal, I just… | 好吧,这很重要,我只是… |
[20:38] | you know, want to look… I want to look nice. | 你知道,想看…我想看起来不错。 |
[20:41] | You’re great the way you are, just be yourself. | 你的样子很棒,就做你自己。 |
[20:43] | Mom, I’m not great the way I am, | 妈妈,我的状态不佳, |
[20:45] | all I do is just wear black, and it’s not… | 我所做的只是穿黑色衣服,不是… |
[20:46] | be yourself. You’re a beautiful woman. | 做你自己。 你是一个美丽的女人。 |
[20:48] | You always look beautiful, mark loves you the way you are, | 你总是看起来很美,马克爱你的样子, |
[20:51] | they’re going to love you that way too. | 他们也会那样爱你。 |
[20:52] | Such a big deal out of it. | 这么大的事情。 |
[20:54] | Mom, it is a big deal, this is… | 妈妈,这很重要,这是… |
[20:55] | what? | 什么? |
[20:57] | A serious relationship. | 认真的关系。 |
[21:01] | Are you guys talking about getting married? | 你们在谈论结婚吗? |
[21:04] | We’re talking about lots of things. | 我们在谈论很多事情。 |
[21:10] | What other things? | 还有什么呢? |
[21:11] | You know. | 你知道。 |
[21:12] | No, I don’t know. What? | 不,我不知道。 什么? |
[21:16] | Are you guys talking about having a baby? | 你们在谈论要生孩子吗? |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[21:22] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[21:25] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[21:28] | [Soft rock music] | [软摇滚音乐] |
[21:34] | see, it’s a Hawaiian theme. | 看,这是夏威夷主题。 |
[21:37] | The disco ball is as well. | 迪斯科球也是。 |
[21:38] | – Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. | -恩,恩,恩 |
[21:42] | – Where are they? – Mark! Look at this guy. | – 他们在哪? 马克! 看看这个家伙。 |
[21:44] | Mark the shark from menlo park! | 标记来自门洛帕克的鲨鱼! |
[21:47] | [Overlapping chatter, laughter] | [Over不休,欢笑] |
[21:49] | This is, uh, this is Sarah. | 这是,这是莎拉。 |
[21:50] | – Hi. All: Hi, Sarah. | 嗨 全部:嗨,莎拉。 |
[21:52] | – How are you? – Wow. | -你好吗? – 哇。 |
[21:54] | Oh, sorry, this is Tai. | 哦,对不起,这是Tai。 |
[21:56] | – Nice to meet you. – Hi. | -很高兴认识你。 嗨 |
[21:57] | – Nikki, Nate, Justin. – Hi, Sarah. | -妮基,内特,贾斯汀。 -嗨,莎拉。 |
[21:59] | – Hi, Justin? – Yes. | -嗨,贾斯汀? -是的 |
[22:00] | Wow, what a grip. Mitch and Kirsten. | 哇,真抓地力。 米奇和克尔斯滕。 |
[22:03] | – Oh, hi. – Hey. | -哦,嗨。 嘿 |
[22:04] | Kirsten. | Kirsten。 |
[22:06] | Oh, I’ve heard so much about you, | 哦,我听说过很多关于你的事, |
[22:07] | nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too. | 很高兴见到你。 也很高兴见到你。 |
[22:08] | Hi, everybody, all right. | 大家好 |
[22:11] | – You guys look good too. – Nice sweater, buddy. | -你们看起来也不错。 -好毛衣,哥们。 |
[22:13] | Who picked that one out? Sorry we’re a little late. | 谁选了那个? 抱歉,我们来晚了。 |
[22:16] | [Overlapping greetings] | [重叠的问候] |
[22:20] | All right, Sarah, get comfortable. | 好吧,莎拉,舒服点。 |
[22:21] | Because we’re going to tell you some great shark tales. | 因为我们要告诉您一些很棒的鲨鱼故事。 |
[22:25] | – Oh, yeah. – I’m sure. | – 哦耶。 – 我确定。 |
[22:27] | Don’t worry, mark was like the sweetest. | 别担心,马克最甜蜜。 |
[22:28] | I should have told you, I’m mark the shark. | 我应该告诉过你,我为鲨鱼留下了印记。 |
[22:31] | Least rebellious guy ever. Justin’s got nothing. | 叛逆者最少。 贾斯汀一无所有。 |
[22:33] | [Indistinguishable chatter] | [chat不清] |
[22:36] | Uh, it’s good to see you. | ,,很高兴见到你。 |
[22:37] | Thank you so much for that Christmas card | 非常感谢您的圣诞贺卡 |
[22:39] | by the way, that looks amazing. | 顺便说一句,真是太神奇了。 |
[22:41] | I can’t believe you finally did it. | 我不敢相信你终于做到了。 |
[22:42] | – It was life-changing. – Yeah, he’s from, uh, | -改变了生活。 -是的,他来自,嗯, |
[22:44] | Oakland, he grew up there. Yeah, I can’t even imagine. | 奥克兰,他在那里长大。 是的,我什至无法想象。 |
[22:47] | – What was life-changing? – Kirsten, sorry… | -改变人生的是什么? -Kirsten,对不起… |
[22:49] | Kirsten spent all year training to hike mount Kilimanjaro. | 克尔斯滕(Kirsten)全年接受训练,以远足乞力马扎罗山。 |
[22:52] | Just the… that’s what you… for a year? | 就是…那就是你…一年吗? |
[22:54] | That’s amazing. Yeah. | 太神奇了。 是的 |
[22:55] | Yeah, yeah, it was incredible. | 是的,这太不可思议了。 |
[22:56] | 19,341 feet. | 19,341英尺。 |
[22:58] | Wow, that’s very, very tall. | 哇,那非常非常高。 |
[23:01] | Yeah, you guys should try it sometime. | 是的,你们应该在某个时候尝试一下。 |
[23:02] | I mean, it was just unbelievable. | 我的意思是,这简直令人难以置信。 |
[23:04] | – I’ve been meaning to try… – we’ll train for a year then… | -我一直想尝试…-然后我们将训练一年… |
[23:08] | no, but what about you? | 不,那你呢? |
[23:10] | Are you still going to do Machu Picchu? | 你还在做马丘比丘吗? |
[23:13] | – Yes, one day, so… – what are you talking about? | -是的,有一天,所以–您在说什么? |
[23:14] | Uh, Machu Picchu. One day I will do it. | 恩,马丘比丘。 有一天我会做到的。 |
[23:17] | But as far as now, I still have a bunch | 但到目前为止,我仍然有一堆 |
[23:19] | of student loans and things like that, so… | 学生贷款之类的东西,所以… |
[23:21] | – I hear you. – Not yet, but one day. | -我听到了你的声音。 -还没有,但是有一天。 |
[23:23] | You know, you’re the only person I know | 你知道,你是我认识的唯一一个人 |
[23:25] | who’s actually doing what they set out to do. | 谁在实际执行他们打算要做的事情。 |
[23:27] | Did mark tell you he’s wanted to be a teacher | 马克告诉你他想当老师吗 |
[23:29] | ever since kindergarten? No. | 从幼儿园开始? 没有。 |
[23:31] | I mean, who knows what they want to do | 我的意思是,谁知道他们想做什么 |
[23:32] | in their life in kindergarten? | 在幼儿园生活? |
[23:34] | – Mark does, lucky. – I’m a boring guy. | -马克很幸运。 -我很无聊。 |
[23:37] | Both: You’re not boring. – Oh. | 两者:你不无聊。 哦 |
[23:41] | How did you two meet? | 你们两个是怎么见面的? |
[23:43] | I mean, you would have to consider it | 我的意思是,您必须考虑一下 |
[23:44] | a little bit of a scandal. Yeah, it was. | 有点丑闻。 是的,是的。 |
[23:47] | [Surprised reactions] | [惊讶的反应] |
[23:49] | It was at the time a little bit. | 当时有点。 |
[23:50] | Mark was my daughter’s teacher her sophomore year. | 马克(Mark)是大二那年我女儿的老师。 |
[23:54] | And now she’s graduated high school. | 现在她毕业了高中。 |
[23:56] | – Whoa. – Very cool. | -哇。 – 很酷。 |
[23:57] | – My son is a junior. – Two kids. | -我儿子大三。 -两个孩子。 |
[23:58] | – Two kids. – I don’t teach him though. | -两个孩子。 -我不教他。 |
[24:00] | I teach his girlfriend. | 我教他的女朋友。 |
[24:01] | That’s so great, you have kids. | 太好了,您有孩子。 |
[24:02] | – Yeah. – It’s great. | -是的。 – 这很棒。 |
[24:04] | It can be great. | 可能很棒。 |
[24:05] | My older sister just had a baby. | 我姐姐刚生了一个孩子。 |
[24:06] | – That’s right. – What? | -是的。 – 什么? |
[24:08] | My older sister just had a baby. | 我姐姐刚生了一个孩子。 |
[24:09] | – Congratulations. – Oh, really? | -恭喜。 – 真的吗? |
[24:12] | So, what did she have? | 那么,她有什么? |
[24:13] | She had a girl. | 她有一个女孩。 |
[24:15] | Because you get one or the other. | 因为你得到了另一个。 |
[24:19] | Do you ever see Dave around any more? | 你再见过戴夫吗? |
[24:21] | He totally dropped off. No. | 他完全下车了。 没有。 |
[24:38] | What do you have going on on that phone? | 那手机怎么了? |
[24:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[24:43] | I’m texting Justin and he’s stupid. | 我在给贾斯汀发短信,他很傻。 |
[24:47] | But he says he likes you a lot. | 但是他说他非常喜欢你。 |
[24:49] | – Oh. – Mm-hmm. | -哦。 嗯 |
[24:51] | Did I get good reviews last night? | 我昨晚收到好评吗? |
[24:53] | You passed the test, well, like there was any doubt. | 您通过了测试,好吧,就像有任何疑问一样。 |
[24:56] | They were nice. | 他们很好。 |
[24:58] | They are nice, very good folks. | 他们是好人,非常好人。 |
[25:01] | It’s so funny, | 真好笑, |
[25:03] | all the things that I don’t know. | 所有我不知道的东西。 |
[25:06] | Like what? Shark tales? | 喜欢什么? 鲨鱼的故事? |
[25:08] | Like you have always wanted to climb Machu Picchu. | 就像您一直想爬马丘比丘一样。 |
[25:12] | Oh, yeah that was just this… | 哦,是的,这就是… |
[25:15] | something I said once. | 我曾经说过一句话。 |
[25:17] | In high-school, we were studying the incas, | 在高中时,我们正在研究印加人, |
[25:20] | and I just thought it would be cool to see those ruins. | 而且我只是认为看到那些废墟会很酷。 |
[25:22] | It would. | 会的。 |
[25:25] | What else is on your list? | 您的清单上还有什么? |
[25:27] | Mmm…Lots of things. | 嗯…很多东西。 |
[25:29] | There’s a lot of things I want to see. | 我想看很多东西。 |
[25:32] | I always wanted to go to Morocco. | 我一直想去摩洛哥。 |
[25:35] | I read somewhere that Jack kerouac always wrote | 我读过杰克·克鲁瓦(Jack kerouac)经常写的地方 |
[25:39] | at the same bar in Morocco. | 在摩洛哥的同一家酒吧。 |
[25:41] | And I thought, I want to go there, | 我想,我想去那里, |
[25:44] | sit and write, see what that feels like. | 坐着写字,看看感觉如何。 |
[25:48] | Did you go? | 你去了吗? |
[25:50] | No. | 不。 |
[25:53] | Besides going to Mexico once on spring break, | 除了春假一次去墨西哥, |
[25:58] | I haven’t really… | 我还没有… |
[26:00] | Been anywhere. | 到过任何地方。 |
[26:04] | Well, then it sounds like we have some traveling to do. | 好吧,这听起来像是我们需要做一些旅行。 |
[26:08] | [Phone buzzes] | [手机嗡嗡声] |
[26:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[26:15] | Justin is an idiot. | 贾斯汀是个白痴。 |
[26:18] | Oh, also, Bob asked me to give you some notes | 哦,鲍勃还请我给你一些笔记
在你的演讲稿上 |
[26:20] | on your draft of his speech, is that weird for you? | ,这对你来说很奇怪吗? |
[26:22] | No, it’s not weird. | 不,这并不奇怪。 |
[26:24] | You’re working for him now, so… | 您正在为他工作,所以… |
[26:25] | don’t be mad. | 别生气。 |
[26:26] | – Wow, hey. – Uh, that’s weird. | -哇,嘿。 -嗯,很奇怪。 |
[26:30] | Who knows, weird. Somebody got some flowers. | 谁知道,很奇怪。 有人送了花。 |
[26:32] | – Yeah, who cares, whatever. – Who are they from? | -是的,谁在乎。 -他们是谁? |
[26:34] | I don’t know, just one of those weirdoes. | 我不知道,只是那些怪异者之一。 |
[26:35] | Well, why don’t you open the card? | 好吧,为什么不打开卡? |
[26:36] | No, I’ll do it later. | 不,我稍后再说。 |
[26:38] | I’m going to go through these notes first, okay? | 我要先阅读这些注释,好吗? |
[26:39] | – I’m opening it. – No, no, no. | -我正在打开它。 – 不不不。 |
[26:41] | Aunt Kristina, please don’t. | 克里斯蒂娜姨妈,请不要。 |
[26:42] | – I never get flowers. – Please, please I don’t… | -我从不开花。 -拜托,拜托,我不要… |
[26:45] | wow. They’re from Bob. | 哇。 他们来自鲍勃。 |
[26:51] | I’m just kidding, they’re from your mom. | 我只是在开玩笑,它们来自你妈妈。 |
[26:53] | [Chuckles] | [笑声] |
[26:55] | Aww, she’s so proud of you. | 噢,她为你感到骄傲。 |
[26:56] | – That was funny. – I know, I am funny. | -真有趣。 -我知道,我很有趣。 |
[26:59] | Here, let me take your photo. | 在这里,我来给你照相。 |
[27:01] | So I can send it to her. | 所以我可以寄给她。 |
[27:02] | Sometimes when you hire a florist, | 有时当您雇用花店时, |
[27:04] | you never know what you’re going to get. | 你永远都不知道会得到什么。 |
[27:05] | Ready? Come closer. | 准备? 靠近点。 |
[27:07] | Say cheese. | 说奶酪。 |
[27:09] | Cheese. | 奶酪。 |
[27:10] | [Buzzing] | [嗡嗡声] |
[27:14] | – Zoey, hi. – Hey. | -佐伊,嗨。 嘿 |
[27:16] | Where are you? Are you all right? | 你在哪里? 你没事儿吧? |
[27:18] | Look, I’m really sorry I fell off the grid. | 看,我真的很抱歉我掉线了。 |
[27:20] | I’ve just been dealing with some stuff and, um, | 我刚刚在处理一些东西,嗯, |
[27:22] | I was having some pains so I went to the doctor. | 我有些痛苦,所以去看了医生。 |
[27:26] | What… what happened? Is everything okay? | 怎么了 一切都好吗? |
[27:29] | I have something called, “an incompetent cervix.” | 我有一个叫做“不称职的子宫颈”的东西。 |
[27:33] | Pretty great, right? | 太好了吧? |
[27:34] | Even my cervix is incompetent. | 即使我的子宫颈也无能。 |
[27:36] | He put me on bed rest, so I had to quit my job | 他让我卧床休息,所以我不得不辞职。 |
[27:40] | and now I’m just trying to figure everything out, so… | 现在我只是想弄清楚所有事情,所以… |
[27:42] | is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗? |
[27:44] | No, no, I can… I got it. | 不,不,我可以…我明白了。 |
[27:46] | I just had to apply for disability | 我只需要申请残疾 |
[27:47] | and do all the paperwork and… | 并完成所有文书工作并… |
[27:49] | yeah, I can… I can help you with that. | 是的,我可以…我可以帮助您。 |
[27:50] | No, it’s okay. | 不,没关系。 |
[27:51] | I can handle it. | 我可以处理。 |
[27:55] | – Okay. – Anyway, I’m going to go. | -好的。 -无论如何,我要走了。 |
[27:57] | I should go, okay? | 我应该走了,好吗? |
[27:58] | Well, Zoey, Zoey, um, just | 好吧,Zoey,Zoey,嗯,只是 |
[28:00] | why did you decide to move out? | 你为什么决定搬出去? |
[28:03] | Um, I mean, you’re eight months pregnant, | 嗯,我的意思是,您已经怀孕八个月了, |
[28:05] | and, you know, it can’t be easy | 而且,你知道,这并不容易 |
[28:08] | to deal with roommates and rent. | 处理室友并租房。 |
[28:10] | Actually, my roommates are really great | 其实我的室友真的很棒 |
[28:12] | and I’m going to pay my rent with my disability, so… | 而且我要支付我的残障租金,所以… |
[28:14] | you know, I’m just going to start | 你知道,我要开始了 |
[28:16] | taking care of myself for a change. | 照顾好自己,要有所改变。 |
[28:18] | – Right, well… – but I’ll see you around. | -好吧…-但我会再见。 |
[28:21] | – I gotta go. – Zoey, Zoey… | -我得走了。 -Zoey,Zoey … |
[28:29] | how does it feel? Tell me everything. | 感觉如何? 告诉我一切。 |
[28:31] | It’s just a promotion, mom. | 妈妈,这只是促销。 |
[28:33] | No, it’s not, uh… did you get the flowers? | 不,不是,呃…你有花吗? |
[28:36] | They’re very nice, I’m looking at them right now. | 它们非常好,我正在看它们。 |
[28:40] | You didn’t have to do that, mom. | 妈妈,您不必这样做。 |
[28:42] | Come on, Kristina said she’d never seen | 来吧,克里斯蒂娜说她从未见过 |
[28:44] | anybody get promoted that fast. | 任何人都能得到如此快速的提升。 |
[28:45] | I’m so… am so impressed. | 我是如此…印象深刻。 |
[28:46] | It’s honestly not a big deal, okay? | 老实说没什么大不了的,好吗? |
[28:48] | It’s just lucky. | 真幸运。 |
[28:49] | Honey, you’re special, take that in, okay? | 亲爱的,你很特别,请接受,好吗? |
[28:55] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[28:59] | Amber. | 琥珀色。 |
[29:02] | Yeah, uh, hi, sorry. | 是的,嗯,对不起。 |
[29:03] | I’m just right in the middle of something right now, | 我正好在某件事的中间, |
[29:07] | can I call you back later? | 我可以稍后再打给您吗? |
[29:08] | I totally understand. Please memo me later. | 我完全理解。 请稍后再记录我。 |
[29:12] | – Okay, um, love you. – I love you too, yay! | -好的,恩,爱你。 -我也爱你,耶! |
[29:16] | Amber, congrats on the new position. | 琥珀色,恭喜您担任新职位。 |
[29:20] | – Thanks. – Bob wants to see you | – 谢谢。 -鲍勃想见你 |
[29:22] | in his office. | 在他的办公室。 |
[29:23] | Oh, um, you know, I was actually just leaving. | 哦,嗯,你知道,我实际上正要离开。 |
[29:28] | Um, I’m feeling really sick. | 嗯,我真的好恶心。 |
[29:31] | So could you just tell him | 所以你能告诉他
我必须回家的 |
[29:33] | that I had to go home? | ? |
[29:36] | Yeah, okay. | 是的,好的。 |
[29:47] | Why don’t you take it easy? | 你为什么不放松呢? |
[29:50] | I’m loosening up. | 我在放松。 |
[29:52] | Can I get another one of these? | 我可以再拿一个吗? |
[29:53] | – Yeah. – Thank you so much. | -是的。 – 非常感谢。 |
[29:53] | Scotch. | 苏格兰威士忌。 |
[29:56] | Oh, showtime. | 哦,放映时间。 |
[29:58] | All right, listen, I know you don’t want | 好吧,听着,我知道你不想 |
[29:59] | to do this, all right, so thank you. | 为此,很好,谢谢。 |
[30:00] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[30:02] | Go get them. | 去拿吧。 |
[30:08] | Oh, hey. | 哦,嘿。 |
[30:09] | Taylor, right? Hey, man, yeah. | 泰勒,对吗? 嘿,是的。 |
[30:11] | Crosby, right, yeah. | 克罗斯比,对,是的。 |
[30:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, Griffin. | 是的,是的,格里芬。 |
[30:13] | This is Tay and wylie. | 这是Tay和wylie。 |
[30:15] | Hey, guys. How’s it going? | 嘿,伙计们。 怎么样了? |
[30:16] | Nice to meet you, I’m a huge fan. | 很高兴认识你,我是一个忠实的粉丝。 |
[30:17] | – Thank you. – Your band is so great. | -谢谢。 -你的乐队很棒。 |
[30:20] | Um, what are you guys doing here? | 嗯,你们在这里做什么? |
[30:21] | Just checking out the scene. | 只是检查现场。 |
[30:23] | You’re with, uh, Bayview recording studios, right? | 您在,Bayview录音室,对吧? |
[30:26] | Oh, God, no, uh, I left a few months ago. | 哦,上帝,不,呃,几个月前我离开了。 |
[30:28] | Not a good place? | 不是一个好地方吗? |
[30:29] | Well, uh, you know, it wasn’t for me. | 好吧,嗯,你知道,这不是给我的。 |
[30:32] | It was not a good fit. | 这不是一个很好的选择。 |
[30:33] | It’s pretty corporate over there. | 那边相当公司。 |
[30:34] | They, uh, you know, weren’t great with fans, | 他们,呃,你知道,在歌迷方面并不好, |
[30:37] | all about the bottom-line. | 全部关于底线。 |
[30:38] | I didn’t love it, so I started my own place, actually. | 我不喜欢它,所以实际上我开始了自己的地方。 |
[30:43] | Why, what’s, uh…? | 为什么,什么,呃…? |
[30:44] | We’re actually considering recording there. | 我们实际上正在考虑在那儿录音。 |
[30:46] | Oh, okay, well, that’s awkward. | 哦,好吧,那很尴尬。 |
[30:48] | I take it back then. | 那我拿回来。 |
[30:50] | Well, what’s the deal over there? | 好吧,那边有什么事? |
[30:51] | Because we’re, like, minutes away | 因为我们距离我们只有几分钟的路程 |
[30:53] | from signing the dotted line. | 从虚线上签名。 |
[30:54] | Yeah, we checked it out yesterday. | 是的,我们昨天检查了一下。 |
[30:55] | We met with an engineer named, uh, Brent, is he good? | 我们遇到了一个叫布伦特的工程师,他好吗? |
[31:00] | Um, Brent. He’s a… | 恩,布伦特 他是个… |
[31:06] | he’s a… he’s a really good engineer. | 他是…他是一个非常好的工程师。 |
[31:09] | He’s, you know, he’s a good friend of mine. | 他是我的好朋友。 |
[31:12] | He’ll do a great job, I think. | 我认为他会做得很好。 |
[31:14] | Well, good luck with it. | 好吧,祝你好运。 |
[31:15] | I’m going to get back to my brother. | 我要回哥哥了。 |
[31:17] | – All right, man. – Great seeing you guys. | -好吧,伙计。 -很高兴见到你们。 |
[31:19] | What the hell was that all about? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[31:22] | How’d it go? I can’t do it. | 怎么样了? 我做不到 |
[31:25] | They met Brent and they like him and now… | 他们遇到了布伦特,他们喜欢他,现在… |
[31:26] | it’s okay, let’s get the check, let’s get out of here. | 没关系,让我们去检查,让我们离开这里。 |
[31:28] | All right, thank you for doing that. | 好吧,谢谢你这样做。 |
[31:30] | Excuse me. Hey, guys. | 对不起。 大家好。 |
[31:32] | Hey, I don’t mean to bug you guys. | 嘿,我不是要打扰你们。 |
[31:34] | Um, but it seemed like maybe there was something | 嗯,但似乎有些东西 |
[31:36] | you weren’t saying back there. | 你不是在那儿说。 |
[31:37] | Which I respect, not talking trash another studio. | 我尊重,没有在谈论另一个工作室。 |
[31:40] | But this album’s really important to us. | 但是这张专辑对我们来说真的很重要。 |
[31:42] | We were wondering if we could maybe buy you a drink. | 我们想知道是否可以给您买一杯饮料。 |
[31:44] | Uh… | 呃… |
[31:47] | Hey, how you doing? I’m Adam. | 嘿,你好吗? 我是亚当。 |
[31:48] | – Taylor. – I’m Crosby’s business partner. | -泰勒。 -我是克罗斯比的商业伙伴。 |
[31:50] | How you doing? I’m a big fan, guys. | 你好吗? 各位,我是忠实粉丝。 |
[31:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[31:52] | Yeah, we got time for a quick one. | 是的,我们有时间快速介绍一下。 |
[31:53] | Let’s close out this check and grab a table, all right? | 让我们结束这张支票并拿一张桌子,好吗? |
[31:56] | All right. [Gulps] | 好吧。 [咕lp声] |
[31:59] | [Knock on door] | [敲门] |
[32:02] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[32:04] | I, uh, I heard you weren’t feeling well. | 我,嗯,听说您身体不舒服。 |
[32:07] | So I thought I’d bring some soup. | 所以我想带些汤。 |
[32:13] | I don’t know if I can… | 我不知道我能不能… |
[32:17] | Do this… | 这样做… |
[32:20] | And work for you. | 为您服务。 |
[32:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[32:25] | You know, my aunt gave me this incredible opportunity, | 你知道,我姑姑给了我这个难得的机会, |
[32:29] | and I have to be careful. Amber. | ,我必须要小心。 琥珀色。 |
[32:31] | Also, I have to ask you. | 另外,我必须问你。 |
[32:34] | Did you give me this job | 你给我这份工作了吗 |
[32:36] | because you thought I would be good at it, | 因为您认为我会擅长, |
[32:38] | or because you want to sleep with me? | 还是因为您想和我一起睡觉? |
[32:46] | You are smart and you are funny | 你很聪明,你很有趣 |
[32:49] | and you think for yourself. | ,然后您自己考虑。 |
[32:50] | That’s why I gave you the job, Amber. | 这就是为什么我给你这份工作,琥珀。 |
[32:54] | And to be honest, that’s why I kissed you. | 老实说,这就是我亲吻你的原因。 |
[32:59] | You are tough, | 你很坚强, |
[33:03] | but you have this vulnerability about you | 但是你有这个弱点 |
[33:06] | that is just incredible. | 真是不可思议。 |
[33:11] | So I hope you will come back to work. | 因此,我希望您能重新工作。 |
[33:14] | And not walk away from this. | 而且不要走开。 |
[33:26] | Try the soup. | 试试汤。 |
[33:30] | [Door opens] | [门打开] |
[33:38] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[33:40] | You did it. | 你做到了。 |
[33:42] | – Uh-oh. | -哦,哦。 |
[33:44] | You made it. | 你做到了。 |
[33:46] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等待,等待,等待,等待,等待,等待,等待,等待。 |
[33:47] | Did you take a cab? What… | 你坐出租车吗? 什么… |
[33:48] | oh, you’re coming here? Here, no, don’t get up. | 哦,你要来这里吗? 在这里,不,不要起床。 |
[33:50] | Here, how about… oh, yes, please. | 在这里,怎么样…哦,是的,请。 |
[33:52] | – Much better. – Oh, I like this. | -好多了。 -我喜欢 |
[33:55] | Yeah, I take it tonight didn’t go so well. | 是的,我今晚不顺利。 |
[33:59] | No, we did a good… | 不,我们做得很好… |
[34:01] | we got dawes. Ah. | 我们有道威。 啊。 |
[34:04] | Victory is ours. | 胜利是我们的。 |
[34:06] | Did you take Bart here? | 你把巴特带到这里了吗? |
[34:08] | Hey, I’m sorry you had to do something | 嘿,对不起,您不得不做点什么 |
[34:09] | that made you feel uncomfortable. | 让您感到不舒服。 |
[34:12] | Hmm. It’s okay. | 嗯。 没关系。 |
[34:16] | It’s just part of being an adult. | 这只是成人的一部分。 |
[34:18] | You know, you have to do things that you don’t want to do. | 您知道,您必须做不想做的事情。 |
[34:21] | Like, horrible things. | 像恐怖的事情。 |
[34:26] | Like drink scotch. You know, | 喜欢喝苏格兰威士忌。 你懂, |
[34:28] | when you’re an adult, you have to drink scotch, and it sucks. | 成年时,必须喝苏格兰威士忌,而且很烂。 |
[34:31] | – It sucks. – And so does… | -很烂 -也是… |
[34:34] | so does selling your friends out, that sucks. | 卖掉你的朋友也很糟糕。 |
[34:37] | Pretending you don’t care your ex-fiancee’s moving in | 假装您不在乎前未婚妻的住所 |
[34:41] | with her boyfriend sucks, it all sucks, really. | 和她的男朋友很烂,真的很烂。 |
[34:46] | Jasmine’s moving in with Joe? | 茉莉和乔一起搬家吗? |
[34:49] | Yeah, it’s not going to last, I know it. | 是的,这不会持续下去,我知道。 |
[34:53] | So original, Joe too, he bought her a house. | 乔也很原始,他给她买了房子。 |
[34:55] | I mean, is… is… I hope he bought insurance, | 我的意思是……是……我希望他买了保险, |
[34:59] | because I bought her a house before | 因为我以前给她买了房子 |
[35:01] | and she still broke my heart. | 她仍然伤了我的心。 |
[35:04] | So, good luck, Joe. | 所以,祝你好运,乔。 |
[35:11] | You’re really nice, lilly. | 你真的很好,莉莉。 |
[35:18] | Since I saw you this morning, I’ve been reading up | 自从今天早上见到你以来,我一直在读书 |
[35:20] | on kerouac because I, um… | 因为我,嗯… |
[35:23] | you told me he spent some time in Morocco and | 你告诉我他在摩洛哥待了一段时间 |
[35:26] | embarrassingly enough, as an English teacher, | 令人尴尬的是,作为一名英语老师, |
[35:28] | I did not know that. | 我不知道。 |
[35:30] | But then, I found out that William S. Burroughs | 但是后来,我发现威廉·伯劳斯 |
[35:32] | lived in Morocco too, did you know that? | 也住在摩洛哥,你知道吗? |
[35:35] | I did. | 我做到了。 |
[35:39] | We should do that. | 我们应该这样做。 |
[35:40] | Just leave the country for a year, | 离开国家一年, |
[35:42] | be an expat for awhile, we could go to Morocco | 待一会儿,我们可以去摩洛哥 |
[35:46] | and rent a cheap, little apartment. | 并租一个便宜的小公寓。 |
[35:48] | And you could work on your writing. | 而且您可以进行写作。 |
[35:49] | I could, uh, I don’t know. | 我可以,嗯,我不知道。 |
[35:51] | Can you pull the car over? | 你能把车停下来吗? |
[35:52] | Can you pull over? | 你可以停下来吗? |
[35:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. You okay? | 是的,是的。 你还好吗 |
[36:03] | Sarah, what’s going on? | 莎拉,这是怎么回事? |
[36:09] | You’re making me nervous. | 你让我感到紧张。 |
[36:14] | I’m 40. | 我40岁。 |
[36:17] | – I-I know. | -我知道。 |
[36:20] | I’m afraid if we wait, | 恐怕我们等一下, |
[36:23] | it’ll be too late. | 为时已晚。 |
[36:28] | If we want a baby, we have to do it now. | 如果我们想要一个孩子,我们必须立即做。 |
[36:33] | And I don’t want to put that pressure on you. | 而且我不想对您施加压力。 |
[36:37] | I don’t want to feel like I’m wrecking your dreams. | 我不想感到我在破坏你的梦想。 |
[36:42] | You’re not. | 你不是。 |
[36:43] | You should go to Morocco if you want to go. | 如果你想去摩洛哥。 |
[36:46] | I don’t need to go to Morocco, I just was… | 我不需要去摩洛哥,我只是… |
[36:54] | I’m… I’m ready. | 我准备好了。 |
[36:57] | I don’t need to do any of that other stuff. | 我不需要做其他任何事情。 |
[36:59] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[37:03] | And if we have to have a baby now, | 如果我们现在必须要生一个孩子, |
[37:05] | then let’s do it. | 然后做吧。 |
[37:11] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗? – 好的。 |
[37:15] | Maybe not right now. | 也许现在不行。 |
[37:45] | – hi. – Good morning, Amber. | -嗨。 -早上好,琥珀。 |
[37:47] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[37:49] | I’m good. | 我很好。 |
[37:50] | Good enough to dive right back in? | 足以潜水回来了吗? |
[37:54] | Absolutely. | 绝对。 |
[38:15] | thought you were supposed to be on bed rest? | 以为你应该在床上休息? |
[38:20] | Yeah, well, my assistant took the day off. | 是的,我的助手请了一天假。 |
[38:23] | What are you going to do, right? | 你打算做什么,对吗? |
[38:24] | – Here. – Oh, I got it, it’s fine. | -在这里。 -知道了,很好。 |
[38:26] | No, no, that’s all right, come on. | 不,不,没关系,来吧。 |
[38:32] | So, I guess Julia told you | 所以,我想茱莉亚告诉过你
关于不称职的子宫颈的事情 |
[38:35] | about the incompetent cervix thing? | |
[38:37] | But seriously, I’m fine, you know. | 但认真的说,我很好,你知道。 |
[38:40] | So, thanks for stopping by. | 因此,感谢您的光临。 |
[38:41] | Hey, look, look. | 嘿,看,看。 |
[38:43] | Julia doesn’t know I’m here. | 朱莉娅不知道我在这里。 |
[38:46] | But there’s a question I got to ask you. | 但是我有一个问题要问你。 |
[38:49] | And my wife’s too scared to, | 我太太太害怕了 |
[38:51] | but I’m too scared not to. | 但是我太害怕了。 |
[38:56] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[38:58] | Are you changing your mind about the baby? | 您是否正在改变对婴儿的想法? |
[39:02] | – No. – No? | -不-不? |
[39:05] | – No. – You’re sure? Just be honest. | -不-确定吗? 老实说。 |
[39:10] | It’s going to be hard, but if, I mean, | 很难,但是如果我是说, |
[39:12] | if we could go much further into this, my wife is just | 如果我们可以进一步讲,我的妻子只是 |
[39:15] | going to… it’s going to tear her apart, Zoey. | 要去…它将把她撕裂,佐伊。 |
[39:21] | Okay, well, I’m not changing my mind. | 好吧,我没有改变主意。 |
[39:24] | Okay, then what is it? What is it? | 好吧,那是什么? 它是什么? |
[39:25] | Why’d you move out? | 你为什么搬出去? |
[39:29] | Because I need my own space. | 因为我需要自己的空间。 |
[39:32] | This is why I wanted a closed adoption | 这就是为什么我想要封闭收养
首先, |
[39:34] | in the first place, and I told her that. | ,我告诉她。 |
[39:36] | I need my own space. I need to be separate. | 我需要自己的空间。 我需要分开。 |
[39:38] | The baby’s going to come and then what? | 婴儿要来了,然后呢? |
[39:44] | – I understand. – Do you? | -我明白。 – 你做? |
[39:47] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你还好吗? |
[39:48] | I’m fine. | 我很好。 |
[39:51] | Here, just… here’s some… | 这里,只是…这里一些… |
[39:53] | here’s 30 bucks. | 这是30美元。 |
[39:54] | I don’t need your money, okay? | 我不需要你的钱,好吗? |
[39:55] | Just take it anyway, would you? | 还是随便拿吧,好吗? |
[39:59] | I’m going to be fine. I promise. | 我会没事的。 我承诺。 |
[40:08] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[40:09] | Hey, how are you, little man? | 嘿,你好吗,小矮人? |
[40:12] | Good. | 好。 |
[40:13] | How are you, little man’s mom? | 你好吗,小矮人的妈妈? |
[40:15] | I’m good, you mind if I come in for a minute? | 我很好,你介意我进来一会吗? |
[40:17] | Yeah, you don’t have to ask. Come on in. | 是的,您不必问。 进来。 |
[40:20] | Sweetie, can you go play so I can talk to your dad? | 亲爱的,你可以去玩,这样我可以和你父亲说话吗? |
[40:22] | Okay, mommy. | 好,妈妈。 |
[40:26] | House looks good. | 房子看起来不错。 |
[40:28] | Thank you, I, uh, finally got around to decorating it. | 谢谢,我,嗯,终于开始装饰它了。 |
[40:31] | Or rather, my mom decorated it. | 或者,我妈妈装饰了它。 |
[40:33] | Same difference… I can’t take credit for the throw pillows. | 同样的区别…我不能相信枕头。 |
[40:36] | Those are nice. Pottery barn? | 很好。 陶谷仓? |
[40:39] | You know, I’m not sure. | 你知道,我不确定。 |
[40:42] | Is that what you came over to talk about, pottery barn? | 那是您来谈论的话题,陶谷仓吗? |
[40:45] | – No. – What’s up? | -否-怎么了? |
[40:48] | I want to move in with him. | 我想和他一起住。 |
[40:54] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[40:58] | Okay? | 好的? |
[41:00] | Yeah, okay. | 好的。 |
[41:03] | Anything else? | 还要别的吗? |
[41:05] | Um, congratulations. | 嗯恭喜 |
[41:08] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是那个意思 |
[41:09] | Look, you know how I feel about yanking Jabbar around. | 看,你知道我对Jabbar的想法。 |
[41:14] | So, if you’re saying it’s serious, I trust you. | 因此,如果您说的很严重,我相信您。 |
[41:17] | Uh, we still have some work left to do. | 嗯,我们还有很多工作要做。 |
[41:20] | There’s a 30-day escrow, so I was thinking about | 有30天的托管期,所以我在考虑 |
[41:22] | holding off on telling him | 推迟告诉他 |
[41:23] | until we’re closer to the move-in date. | ,直到我们接近入住日期为止。 |
[41:25] | You know how hard it is for him to process things | 你知道他处理事情有多难 |
[41:27] | until they’re happening. Right. | 直到它们发生。 对。 |
[41:29] | That’s a good idea. | 这是一个好主意。 |
[41:32] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的。 – 行。 |
[41:34] | Well, thanks for, uh, being mature about this. | 好,谢谢,嗯,对此很成熟。 |
[41:39] | You’re wel… oh, I have something for you. | 你很高兴…哦,我有东西要给你。 |
[41:41] | Hold on one second. | 等一下。 |
[41:55] | Is this a door knob? | 这是门把手吗? |
[41:58] | Yeah, but these are the ends of a ballet bar that I found. | 是的,但这就是我发现的芭蕾棒的末端。 |
[42:03] | I made it for you when I was redoing the house | 我重做房子时是为你做的 |
[42:08] | but, um, I never got around to putting it on the door. | 但是,嗯,我从来没有绕过它。 |
[42:10] | So, if you like it… I love it. | 所以,如果您喜欢…我喜欢它。 |
[42:15] | Well, think of it as a housewarming gift. | 好吧,把它当作乔迁礼物。 |
[42:18] | Sync and corrections by sp8ky | 通过sp8ky进行同步和更正 |