时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The tests showed that you have a condition | 测试表明您患有疾病 |
[00:03] | known as athrial fibrillation. | 称为房颤。 |
[00:05] | – It’s serious. – It can also lead to heart failure. | -严重。 -也可能导致心力衰竭。 |
[00:08] | I don’t think you should tell our kids right now. | 我不认为您现在应该告诉我们的孩子。 |
[00:11] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧。 是的 |
[00:13] | I’m in this relationship with a guy who’s younger, | 我和一个年轻人在一起, |
[00:15] | and I was wondering about having another baby. | ,我想知道是否要再生一个孩子。 |
[00:19] | Yes, biologically it is possible. | 是的,从生物学上讲是可能的。 |
[00:21] | Did you give me this job because you thought | 你给我这份工作是因为你以为 |
[00:23] | I would be good at it or because you want to sleep with me? | 我会擅长还是因为你想和我一起睡? |
[00:26] | You are smart and you think for yourself, | 你很聪明,可以自己考虑, |
[00:27] | that’s why I gave you the job. | 这就是为什么我给你这份工作。 |
[00:29] | And it’s why I kissed you. | 这就是为什么我亲吻你的原因。 |
[00:41] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[00:43] | I leave you alone for five seconds, | 我一个人呆了五秒钟, |
[00:45] | you’re shredding important documents again? | 您将再次粉碎重要文件吗? |
[00:46] | It’s like Watergate in here. | 就像这里的水门事件。 |
[00:47] | – Here, I’m sorry. – Thank you. | -对不起。 – 谢谢。 |
[00:49] | Sorry it took so long, I had to get cream from downstairs. | 对不起,花了很长时间,我不得不从楼下买奶油。 |
[00:50] | Is it bad? Wow. | 不好吗 哇。 |
[00:51] | It’s like real coffee beans were involved in making this. | 就像真正的咖啡豆参与其中一样。 |
[00:54] | – Listen, Saturday’s getting really, really busy and… | -听着,星期六变得非常非常繁忙,… |
[00:57] | – I need you to clear all my commitments this weekend, | -我需要您在本周末清除所有承诺, |
[00:59] | because I got invited by the Sacramento valley | 因为我受到萨克拉曼多山谷的邀请 |
[01:00] | small-business league to speak at their conference. | 小企业联盟在他们的会议上发言。 |
[01:03] | – Oh, okay. – In Sacramento. | -哦,好吧。 -在萨克拉曼多。 |
[01:06] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜。 – 谢谢。 |
[01:07] | – I will… – I need you to clear | -我会…-我需要你清除 |
[01:09] | your schedule as well. Huh. | 您的日程安排也是如此。 嗯 |
[01:11] | Yes, I need you there to help me. | 是的,我需要你在那里帮助我。 |
[01:13] | – Really? Hmm. – Yes. | -真的吗? 嗯 -是的 |
[01:14] | I am a disaster without you. | 没有你,我是一场灾难。 |
[01:16] | I see. | 我明白了。 |
[01:18] | And would this be strictly business? | 这绝对是生意吗? |
[01:23] | We will do the business first, | 我们将首先开展业务, |
[01:25] | and then if there’s any time left over, | ,然后如果还有剩余时间, |
[01:27] | we will just play it by ear. | 我们只是耳边玩。 |
[01:35] | We’ll take Gabe. | 我们带Gabe。 |
[01:37] | We’ll take Jessica. | 我们带杰西卡。 |
[01:38] | – Mm, Alyssa. – Rory. | -嗯,Alyssa。 -罗里 |
[01:41] | – Carlos. – We’ll take Ricky. | -卡洛斯。 -我们带里奇。 |
[01:47] | Why aren’t you picking me? | 你为什么不接我? |
[01:48] | Uh, Max, why don’t you play on Alan’s team? | 恩,马克斯,你为什么不加入艾伦的队伍? |
[01:49] | What? No, we’re all full. | 什么? 不,我们都吃饱了。 |
[01:50] | I’m just not going to play. | 我只是不想玩。 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry Max, but you have to play. | 对不起,麦克斯,但你必须玩。 |
[01:54] | Well, Micah doesn’t have to play. | 好吧,米卡不必玩。 |
[01:56] | Why can’t I just sit out with him? | 为什么我不能和他坐在一起? |
[01:58] | Max, Micah isn’t playing because Micah has a disability. | Max,Micah没有参加比赛,因为Micah患有残疾。 |
[02:01] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[02:03] | Well, I have a disability too. | 好吧,我也有残疾。 |
[02:04] | Yeah, I have asperger’s. | 是的,我有阿斯伯格的。 |
[02:18] | Um, you know what, I think there | 嗯,你知道吗,我想在那里 |
[02:19] | might be a little confusion here. | 在这里可能有点混乱。 |
[02:21] | Um, I’m here to pick up my allergy medication. | 嗯,我是来接过敏药的。 |
[02:23] | Braverman, right? | Braverman,对吗? |
[02:24] | – Yeah, Crosby braverman. – Oh. | -对,Crosby braverman。 哦 |
[02:27] | These are for Zeek braverman. | 这些是给Zeek braverman的。 |
[02:29] | Sorry about that. | 对不起。 |
[02:30] | These were called in a week ago, | 这些是一周前被称为 |
[02:31] | and he never picked them up. | ,他从没接过他们。 |
[02:33] | Oh, right, right, right. Well, that’s my dad. | 哦,对,对,对。 好吧,那是我爸爸。 |
[02:35] | Hey, can you tell me, what’s all that medication for? | 嘿,你能告诉我,那药是做什么用的? |
[02:39] | I can’t give you that information, sir. | 先生,我不能给你这个信息。 |
[02:40] | It would breech his confidentiality. Sorry. | 这会破坏他的机密性。 抱歉。 |
[02:43] | You know, I could Google it and just find out. | 你知道,我可以用Google搜索它,然后找出来。 |
[02:45] | Or you could just tell me what… | 或者你可以告诉我什么… |
[02:47] | – sir. – Okay. | -先生。 – 好的。 |
[02:49] | Just the cat allergy medicine, then. | 只是猫过敏药。 |
[02:52] | I am going to Google it, just so you know. | 我要去Google了,就知道了。 |
[02:53] | So I will find out. | 所以我会找出答案。 |
[02:57] | No, I’m good. | 不,我很好。 |
[02:58] | – You got it? – I got it. | -你明白了吗? – 我知道了。 |
[03:00] | But you know what I mean, though? Like… | 但是你知道我的意思吗? 喜欢… |
[03:03] | kids get lollipops. I didn’t get a lollipop. | 孩子得到棒棒糖。 我没有棒棒糖。 |
[03:05] | I didn’t get a sticker. | 我没有得到贴纸。 |
[03:07] | I didn’t get anything. You did great. | 我什么都没得到。 你做得很好。 |
[03:09] | I did great. | 我做得很好。 |
[03:10] | So, um, I know bed rest is not the most fun thing to hear, | 所以,嗯,我知道卧床休息不是最有趣的事情, |
[03:12] | but at least we know what to do | 但至少我们知道该怎么做 |
[03:14] | about your high blood pressure, so that’s good. | 关于您的高血压,这很好。 |
[03:16] | Oh, my God, you’re stressing out | 哦,天哪,你在紧张 |
[03:17] | because the doctor happened to mention | 因为医生碰巧提到
我很紧张的 |
[03:18] | that I’m stressed out. I’m not stressing out. | 。 我没有压力。 |
[03:20] | – Yes, you are. – I’m just thinking | -是的。 -我只是在想 |
[03:21] | it’ll be great to locate what it is that’s stressing you out | 找出让你感到压力的东西真是太好了 |
[03:23] | and fix it. Okay, well, let’s see. | 并修复它。 好吧,让我们看看。 |
[03:25] | I’m 81/2 months pregnant, | 我怀孕81/2个月, |
[03:26] | I have no boyfriend, no job, I’m confined to a futon, | 我没有男朋友,没有工作,我被限制在被褥中, |
[03:29] | and I have no idea when my life won’t suck. | 而且我不知道什么时候我的生活不会糟透了。 |
[03:32] | How about that? | 那呢? |
[03:33] | Well, I’m sure there are a couple things | 好吧,我敢肯定有几件事
我们可以解决的清单上的 |
[03:35] | on that list we can tackle though, you know? | ,您知道吗? |
[03:36] | You know what, your trying to control my stress | 你知道吗,你试图控制我的压力 |
[03:37] | is really stressing me out, okay? | 真的让我感到压力,好吗? |
[03:40] | – Oh. – Thanks, bye. | -哦。 – 谢谢再见。 |
[03:42] | So this is where you live? | 这就是您的住所? |
[03:44] | [Lock clicks] | [锁定点击次数] |
[03:47] | Hey, mom, can I borrow your toothpaste? | 嘿,妈妈,我可以借你的牙膏吗? |
[03:49] | – Mm-hmm. – Thanks. | -嗯。 – 谢谢。 |
[03:50] | Grandma out of toothpaste? | 奶奶用牙膏了吗 |
[03:52] | No, but it’s, like, natural. | 不,但这很自然。 |
[03:54] | Oh, gross, they should have less natural flavors | 哦,总的来说,它们应该少些天然的味道 |
[03:56] | like cupcake and cheeseburger and peanut butter | 像纸杯蛋糕,芝士汉堡和花生酱 |
[03:59] | would be a good flavor. | 将是一个很好的味道。 |
[04:02] | Um… Are you pregnant? | 嗯…你怀孕了吗? |
[04:05] | What? | 什么? |
[04:06] | – What is this? – Oh, my God. | -这是什么? – 哦,我的上帝。 |
[04:09] | Uh, I’m not pregnant, I’m not, it’s um… | 嗯,我没有怀孕,我没有,这是… |
[04:11] | that’s an ovulation kit… uh, test, it’s a… | 这是一个排卵药盒…呃,测试,这是… |
[04:14] | – for what? | -为了什么? |
[04:16] | It’s something that you use when you are trying | 这是您在尝试时使用的东西 |
[04:19] | to get pregnant. | 要怀孕。 |
[04:22] | – Um, why? I don’t… | -嗯,为什么? 我不… |
[04:25] | why are you trying to get pregnant? | 为什么要怀孕? |
[04:27] | That doesn’t make sense. | 没道理。 |
[04:29] | Well, I’m with somebody I love, and we’re serious. | 好吧,我和我爱的人在一起,我们很认真。 |
[04:33] | It’s the next natural step. | 这是自然的下一步。 |
[04:35] | Look, I didn’t want… – Yeah. | 看,我不要…-是的。 |
[04:37] | I would have talked to you about it, | 我会和你谈谈的, |
[04:39] | but there are a lot of variables, you know. | 但是您知道很多变量。 |
[04:40] | I don’t know, I’m sorry, it’s just really weird. | 我不知道,对不起,这真的很奇怪。 |
[04:42] | Wait, wait, hey, hey, hey, wait. | 等待,等待,嘿,嘿,嘿,等待。 |
[04:44] | What do you think? I don’t know. | 您怎么看? 我不知道。 |
[04:45] | I don’t understand why you want another baby. | 我不明白你为什么想要另一个孩子。 |
[04:48] | It just doesn’t make sense to me. | 对我来说这没有意义。 |
[04:49] | I can’t see it. Well, honey, | 我看不到。 好吧,亲爱的, |
[04:50] | it’s a big shock and it’s brand-new, but… | 这是一个巨大的冲击,它是全新的,但是… |
[04:53] | – yeah, I mean, it’s just already have Amber and I. | -是的,我的意思是,我和我已经有了Amber。 |
[04:55] | I don’t understand why you’re going to… | 我不明白你为什么要… |
[04:57] | I mean, there’s not much to say. | 我的意思是,没什么好说的。 |
[04:59] | I mean, I guess, good luck or whatever. | 我是说,祝你好运或其他。 |
[05:04] | Oh, God. | 天哪。 |
[05:09] | ♪ may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿你的愿望成真♪ |
[05:11] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ |
[05:13] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ |
[05:16] | ♪may you build a ladder to the stars♪ | ♪愿你向天上造一个梯子♪ |
[05:18] | ♪and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ |
[05:20] | ♪ and may you stay forever young ♪ | ♪愿您永远年轻♪ |
[05:26] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ |
[05:28] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[05:30] | ♪may you always know the truth♪ | ♪也许你永远都知道真相♪ |
[05:33] | ♪and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[05:35] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ |
[05:38] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ |
[05:39] | ♪and may you stay forever young♪ | ♪愿你永远年轻♪ |
[05:45] | ♪may you stay forever young ♪ | ♪愿您永远年轻♪ |
[05:50] | sync and corrections by sp8ky www.Addic7ed.Com | sp8ky同步和更正www.Addic7ed.Com |
[05:54] | he just kept saying it’s, it’s weird, I don’t know | 他一直在说这很奇怪,我不知道 |
[05:57] | “it’s just so weird.” | “太奇怪了。” |
[05:59] | – Ah, well, I mean, it is… it is weird. | -嗯,我的意思是,这是…很奇怪。 |
[06:02] | Yeah, well, that’s what I thought later. | 是的,那是我后来的想法。 |
[06:03] | It is weird, because he has no idea | 很奇怪,因为他不知道 |
[06:05] | how close we’ve gotten. Right. | 我们离我们有多近。 对。 |
[06:08] | How fast things have gone, and now, of course, | 事情发展了多快,现在,当然, |
[06:09] | he doesn’t understand where we are. | 他不了解我们在哪里。 |
[06:12] | No, I mean, it’s sort of been my fault. | 不,我的意思是,这是我的错。 |
[06:14] | I’ve tried to keep my distance from him, | 我试图与他保持距离, |
[06:16] | especially after the whole photograph incident. | 特别是在整个照片事件之后。 |
[06:18] | Just, like, try not to embarrass him. | 只是,尽量不要让他难堪。 |
[06:20] | But maybe that was a mistake, maybe… | 但这也许是一个错误,也许… |
[06:23] | maybe now I should just take him out and say, | 也许现在我应该带他出去说, |
[06:26] | “hey, man, I’m not going anywhere, neither are you, | “嘿,老兄,我什么也不去,你也不是, |
[06:29] | so let’s talk it out.” | 所以让我们说出来。” |
[06:32] | Do you start all your best talks with, “hey, man”? | 您是从“嘿,伙计”开始所有精彩的谈话吗? |
[06:34] | Yeah, that’s the key. | 是的,这就是关键。 |
[06:35] | They’re like “whoa, this guy speaks my language.” | 他们就像“哇,这个家伙说我的语言。” |
[06:37] | You’re like the teenager whisperer. | 你就像少年的耳语。 |
[06:38] | – I am. – I can’t even believe you’re… | -我是。 -我什至不敢相信你… |
[06:39] | – hey, man. – Oh, wow. | -嘿,伙计。 -哇! |
[06:41] | And they just calm down immediately. | 他们马上就冷静下来。 |
[06:42] | Whoa, this guy… this guy’s hip. | 哇,这个家伙…这个家伙的臀部。 |
[06:44] | Would you take him out for a burger or something? | 你会带他出去吃汉堡吗? |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. | 是的,我认为这是个好主意。 |
[06:48] | – I think… I want him to feel like | -我想…我希望他感觉像 |
[06:51] | we’re all a family. | 我们都是一家人。 |
[06:57] | And we are. | 我们是。 |
[06:59] | [Both laughing] | [都笑] |
[07:02] | Oh, my God, it’s used for aneurysms and blood clots? | 哦,天哪,它用于动脉瘤和血块? |
[07:06] | I wonder if he had, like, a heart attack | 我想知道他是否患有心脏病 |
[07:08] | and didn’t tell us. | 并没有告诉我们。 |
[07:09] | Or he just hasn’t had time to talk to you | 或者他只是没时间和你说话 |
[07:11] | about why he’s taking it. | 关于他为什么要服用它。 |
[07:13] | Well, I think you’d find the time | 好吧,我想您会发现时间的 |
[07:14] | to tell everyone you’ve had a heart attack. | 告诉大家您心脏病发作。 |
[07:16] | You don’t know that he’s had a heart attack. | 你不知道他得了心脏病。 |
[07:18] | It’s just, he could be taking it for something | 只是,他可能会为了一些东西而接受它 |
[07:20] | completely minor, like… | 完全轻微,例如… |
[07:21] | – no, I bet it’s this… “antiphospholipid syndrome.” | -不,我敢打赌这就是…“抗磷脂综合症”。 |
[07:26] | Thane’s an auto-immune disease. | 塔那是一种自身免疫性疾病。 |
[07:28] | That could be worse than a heart attack. | 那可能比心脏病发作还糟。 |
[07:29] | Okay, you know what, this is the worst thing. | 好吧,你知道吗,这是最糟糕的事情。 |
[07:31] | They say you should never Google your symptoms. | 他们说您永远都不要Google征兆。 |
[07:35] | Wikipedia bad. | 维基百科不好。 |
[07:38] | – All right. – To relax. | -好吧。 – 放松。 |
[07:39] | It was a lot of pills. | 这是很多药。 |
[07:44] | I think it’s going to be okay. | 我认为会没事的。 |
[07:46] | [School bell rings] | [学校的钟声] |
[07:48] | [Horn honk] | [喇叭声] |
[07:50] | – Drew. – Oh, hey. | -提请。 – 噢!嗨。 |
[07:52] | You want a ride? | 你想搭车吗? |
[07:53] | – Oh, no, I’m fine, the bus stops, like, right there, so… | -哦,不,我很好,公交车站就在那儿,所以… |
[07:55] | – well, I mean, I’m going to the same place. | -好吧,我是说,我要去同一个地方。 |
[07:58] | – Yeah, I mean… – Come on. | -是的,我的意思是–来吧。 |
[08:00] | – Yeah, sure. – All right. | -是的,当然。 – 行。 |
[08:06] | All right. Here we go. | 好吧。 开始了。 |
[08:13] | So how was school today? | 那么今天学校怎么样? |
[08:15] | It was fine. | 很好 |
[08:17] | I know, uh, Mrs. Griscom really likes | 我知道,呃,格里斯科姆太太真的很喜欢
每年的这个时候 |
[08:20] | to pile on the homework this time of year, so… | 堆放作业,所以… |
[08:23] | – yeah, she really… big pile of work. | -是的,她真的…工作量很大。 |
[08:29] | Well, I was thinking maybe we could, uh, | 好吧,我在想也许我们可以吧, |
[08:31] | you know, go out and get a burger sometime, you know? | 你知道吗,出去吃汉堡,你知道吗? |
[08:35] | Just like a casual thing just get to know each other. | 就像偶然的事情一样,彼此了解。 |
[08:38] | Yeah, yeah, I feel like my mom told you | 是的,我觉得我妈妈告诉过你 |
[08:43] | specifically to ask me to get a burger. | 专门问我要汉堡。 |
[08:46] | – [Laughs] No, no, no, I… she… | -[笑]不,不,不,我…她… |
[08:47] | your mom did not put me up to this. | 你妈妈没有让我接受这个。 |
[08:50] | This is something I wanted to do just to sort of… | 这是我想做的事情,只是为了… |
[08:53] | Get to know you better, you know? I barely… | 更好地认识你,你知道吗? 我没多少(做一件事… |
[08:56] | – yeah, I guess. I mean, sure. | -是的,我想。 我的意思是 |
[08:58] | Some burgers, some milkshakes. | 一些汉堡,一些奶昔。 |
[09:00] | Just two dudes eating burgers, hanging out. | 两个家伙在吃汉堡,闲逛。 |
[09:05] | Yeah, pretty classic scenario. | 是的,非常经典的场景。 |
[09:07] | Well, cool, all right. | 好吧,酷,好吧。 |
[09:10] | Cool. | 凉。 |
[09:13] | Okay, here’s the surprise. | 好吧,这是惊喜。 |
[09:16] | My friend at my old firm called me | 我在老公司的朋友给我打电话 |
[09:18] | and she needs a new paralegal. | 并且她需要新的律师助理。 |
[09:20] | And I told her about you… | 我告诉她关于你的… |
[09:22] | – I really have no idea what that… | -我真的不知道那是什么… |
[09:26] | I don’t know what a paralegal does. | 我不知道律师助理的工作。 |
[09:27] | I don’t even… I don’t know anything about the law. | 我什至…我对法律一无所知。 |
[09:29] | I know, but you’re a smart girl, trust me. | 我知道,但是你是一个聪明的女孩,相信我。 |
[09:32] | You’re smarter than most of the paralegals I work with. | 您比我处理的大多数律师助理都聪明。 |
[09:34] | You can pick it up, quick. | 您可以快速拿起它。 |
[09:35] | But didn’t they, like, go to school | 但是他们不是喜欢上学吗 |
[09:36] | and they’re all going to apply for this job? | 他们都将申请这份工作? |
[09:38] | I have no experience. | 我没有经验。 |
[09:39] | I mean, I know how to make coffee. | 我的意思是,我知道如何煮咖啡。 |
[09:41] | Okay, I have a little bit of pull. | 好吧,我有点拉。 |
[09:43] | What, do you have connections? | 什么,您有联系吗? |
[09:45] | She’s my friend, I talked to her about you, | 她是我的朋友,我跟她谈到了你, |
[09:46] | and how special you are. | 以及你有多特别。 |
[09:47] | Pretty gangster of you. | 您的匪徒。 |
[09:48] | So if you’re interested, | 因此,如果您有兴趣, |
[09:51] | she needs the application by 6:00. | 她需要在6:00之前申请。 |
[09:53] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你可以做到。 |
[09:55] | I don’t even know what this means. | 我什至不知道这意味着什么。 |
[09:57] | Salary requirements? | 薪金要求? |
[09:59] | Oh, you can leave that blank. | 哦,您可以留空。 |
[10:00] | Actually, the salary is set at 48. | 实际上,薪水定为48。 |
[10:01] | 48 what? | 48什么? |
[10:03] | 48 grand. | 48宏大。 |
[10:05] | Holy balls, are you serious? | 圣洁的球,你是认真的吗? |
[10:08] | For no know-how of how to do this job? | 不知道如何完成这项工作? |
[10:11] | You can learn on the job, like I said. | 你可以像我说的那样在工作中学习。 |
[10:13] | Zoe, I know you can do this. | 佐伊,我知道你可以做到这一点。 |
[10:19] | Hey, goose. | 嘿,鹅。 |
[10:22] | Hey, mom. | 嘿,妈妈。 |
[10:23] | Is this a laundry visit or a food visit? | 这是洗衣服还是食物? |
[10:26] | Hey, I come over here all the time | 喂我一直都来这 |
[10:28] | when I don’t need anything. I resent that. | 当我不需要任何东西时。 我很讨厌。 |
[10:30] | Oh, it’s too bad, because there’s a cheesecake | 太糟糕了,因为有芝士蛋糕
在冰箱里 |
[10:32] | in the fridge. | 。 |
[10:34] | Um, I was actually hoping to talk to dad. | 嗯,我实际上是想和爸爸说话。 |
[10:35] | Is he around? | 他在附近吗? |
[10:37] | Just give him a good shake. | 给他一个很好的摇动。 |
[10:39] | He’ll wake up. | 他会醒来。 |
[10:44] | You know what, I’m going to let him rest. | 你知道吗,我要让他休息。 |
[10:46] | Uh, it’s probably better if I talk to you anyways. | 嗯,如果我还是和你说话可能会更好。 |
[10:48] | Oh, yeah, what’s up? | 哦,是的,怎么了? |
[10:49] | Well, I went to pick up my allergy medication | 好吧,我去买了抗过敏药 |
[10:53] | at the pharmacy, and they gave me a bunch | 在药房,他们给了我一堆 |
[10:55] | of dad’s pills by accident. | 爸爸的药是偶然的。 |
[10:57] | Warfarin? | 华法林? |
[10:59] | I googled that. It’s a very serious medication. | 我用谷歌搜索。 这是非常严重的药物。 |
[11:03] | Your dad doesn’t want you to worry. | 你爸爸不想让你担心。 |
[11:04] | And really, there’s nothing to worry about. | 实际上,没有什么可担心的。 |
[11:06] | It’s preventative more than anything. | 预防比什么都重要。 |
[11:08] | Well, but, for what, what happened? | 好吧,但是,为什么呢? |
[11:10] | Look, goose, I’d really like to talk to you about this, | 看,鹅,我真的很想和你谈谈, |
[11:13] | but dad was very specific about my not discussing | 但是爸爸对我的不讨论很具体 |
[11:15] | his health with you kids. | 他和你孩子的健康。 |
[11:17] | You know how private he is. | 你知道他有多私密。 |
[11:18] | He’s on an erectile dysfunction commercial. | 他在勃起功能障碍广告中。 |
[11:20] | I don’t think he can claim privacy | 我认为他不能要求隐私 |
[11:22] | as his number one priority any more. | 作为他的头等大事了。 |
[11:24] | Mom, you can tell me what’s going on. | 妈妈,你可以告诉我怎么回事。 |
[11:26] | I’m not 13 years old. | 我今年13岁。 |
[11:27] | I mean, if I need to be worried, | 我的意思是,如果我需要担心, |
[11:29] | then tell me I need to be worried and I’ll start helping… | 然后告诉我,我需要担心,我将开始帮助… |
[11:31] | – it’s just that your dad… | -就是你父亲… |
[11:34] | Wants to appear strong to you kids. | 想要对您的孩子显得坚强。 |
[11:37] | It’s important to him. – Mm-hmm. | 对他很重要。 嗯 |
[11:39] | And if there’s anything that turns out to be, | 如果有事实证明, |
[11:42] | you know, worrisome, I’ll let you know. | 你知道,令人担忧,我会让你知道。 |
[11:49] | [Clears throat] | [清嗓子] |
[11:55] | Look, Max, we’re just trying to understand | 看,麦克斯,我们只是想了解 |
[11:56] | why you don’t want to play… basketball’s | 为什么你不想玩…篮球 |
[11:58] | your favorite sport, you love playing with Alex. | 您最喜欢的运动,您喜欢与Alex一起玩。 |
[12:00] | I don’t like it the way they play it. | 我不喜欢他们的演奏方式。 |
[12:01] | There are too many kids on the team. | 团队中的孩子太多。 |
[12:03] | Well, it’s certainly different when everybody’s out there | 好吧,每个人都在那里的时候肯定会有所不同 |
[12:05] | on the court, but that can also make it really fun too. | 在球场上,但这也可以使其变得非常有趣。 |
[12:07] | That’s how you learn teamwork, working together. | 这就是您学习团队合作的方式。 |
[12:10] | You know, Micah probably has more fun | 你知道吗,弥迦可能更有趣 |
[12:11] | because he gets to play video games during basketball. | 因为他可以在篮球比赛中玩电子游戏。 |
[12:13] | Well, you get to play plenty of video games. | 好吧,您可以玩很多电子游戏。 |
[12:15] | – But he has this one where you’re, like, a knight and… | -但是他有一个像你这样的骑士,而… |
[12:16] | – we’re talking about basketball. | -我们在谈论篮球。 |
[12:18] | – You go around slaying dragons. – We’re not talking about… | -你到处屠杀龙。 -我们不是在说… |
[12:19] | we’re talking about basketball right now. | 我们现在正在谈论篮球。 |
[12:20] | You get to play plenty of video games, okay? | 您可以玩很多电子游戏,好吗? |
[12:22] | Well, you know what, I can’t play, | 好吧,你知道吗,我不会玩, |
[12:24] | ’cause I have a disability. | 因为我有残疾。 |
[12:25] | Okay, do not use that as an excuse. | 好吧,不要以此为借口。 |
[12:27] | Max, having asperger’s makes certain things challenging, | Max,拥有阿斯伯格干酪会使某些事情具有挑战性, |
[12:30] | but we know for a fact you’ve got a great lay-up, so… | 但我们知道事实上您的上篮很好,所以… |
[12:32] | – well, yeah, I know I have a good lay-up | -是的,我知道我的上篮很好 |
[12:34] | and I tell the other kids that, | ,我告诉其他孩子, |
[12:35] | but they still don’t pass me the ball. | 但他们仍然没有把球传给我。 |
[12:39] | – Oh. – Okay, look. | -哦。 -好的,看。 |
[12:40] | My P.E. Teacher says that if you | 我的体育 老师说,如果你 |
[12:42] | write her a note, she’ll let me skip. | 给她写个便条,她让我跳过。 |
[12:43] | It’s problem solved. | 问题解决了。 |
[12:46] | Well, Max, we don’t want you to sit out. | 好吧,马克斯,我们不希望您静坐。 |
[12:47] | We want you to feel included and… | 我们希望您感到被包容和… |
[12:49] | – you can play basketball, Max, you can. | -可以打篮球,麦克斯,可以。 |
[12:50] | But it’s the easiest solution. | 但这是最简单的解决方案。 |
[12:52] | It’s not. | 不是。 |
[12:53] | Look, if I’m so good at basketball, then… | 看,如果我太擅长篮球,那… |
[12:55] | Then why do I always get picked last? | 那为什么我总是总是被最后挑选? |
[13:02] | [Plastic clattering] | [塑料粉碎声] |
[13:05] | I don’t know, pal. | 我不知道,朋友。 |
[13:16] | Alright, Max remember basketball is all about | 好吧,马克斯(Max)记得篮球就是这样 |
[13:17] | working together, so I want you to try | 一起努力,所以我想让您尝试 |
[13:19] | and pass the ball two times before you take a shot, okay? | 并在发球前两次传球,好吗? |
[13:22] | Did you do anything this morning to limber up? | 今天早上你做了什么来使自己弯腰吗? |
[13:23] | – Yeah, I limbered up. – What’d you do? | -是的,我弯腰了。 -你做什么? |
[13:26] | Took a shower. | 洗澡了。 |
[13:27] | No, that doesn’t count as limbering up, dad. | 不,那不算傻,爸爸。 |
[13:29] | It does at my age, I’ll tell you. | 我会告诉你的。 |
[13:30] | Just pass that ball, all right? | 只是传球,好吗? |
[13:32] | Remember, if your teammate makes a basket, say, | 请记住,如果您的队友做了一个篮子,说, |
[13:33] | “good shot,” if they miss, “nice try.” | 如果他们错过了,那就“好尝试”。 |
[13:36] | – That doesn’t make any sense… – You’re a team. | -没有任何意义…-你是一个团队。 |
[13:37] | You’re a team of friends. | 你是一群朋友。 |
[13:39] | Can we just play basketball? | 我们可以打篮球吗? |
[13:41] | – Yeah, all right. – Wait, what are the teams? | -是的,好的。 -等一下,什么团队? |
[13:42] | – I want Max. | – I want Max. |
[13:43] | – I thought we’d do father-son, father-son. | -我以为我们会做父子,父子。 |
[13:45] | Uncle Crosby, no, he’s the best and you two are old. | 克罗斯比叔叔,不,他是最好的,你们两个都老了。 |
[13:48] | This kid is wise beyond his years. | 这个孩子超过他的年龄是明智的。 |
[13:50] | All right, pass, pass, pass, ready? | 好吧,通过,通过,通过,准备好了吗? |
[13:52] | The gauntlet has been thrown, so to speak. | 可以说是铁手套。 |
[13:53] | Pass it to Uncle Crosby. Good pass, all right. | 传递给克罗斯比叔叔。 好通行证,好的。 |
[13:55] | Hey, do me a favor, all right and pass a little | 嘿,帮我个忙,好吧,过一会儿 |
[13:57] | more than normal, I’m trying to teach him about teamwork. | 比平时更重要,我正在尝试教他有关团队合作的知识。 |
[13:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh, and keep an eye on dad. | 是的,是的,哦,继续注意爸爸。 |
[14:01] | – Why? – Does his coloring | -为什么? -他的着色吗 |
[14:02] | look a little weird to you? | 你看起来有点怪吗? |
[14:03] | Hey, can we just get going, please? | 嘿,我们可以走了吗? |
[14:05] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got it, you ready? | 是的,是的,我们知道了,准备好了吗? |
[14:06] | All right. May we start? | 好吧。 我们可以开始吗? |
[14:07] | All right, ball in, ball in. | 好吧,打进去,打进去。 |
[14:09] | – Ooh, chatty. – Oh! | -哦,健谈。 -哦! |
[14:11] | All right, Max, pass it off, pass it back to Crosby. | 好吧,麦克斯,把它传下来,传给克罗斯比。 |
[14:14] | – I’m open, pass it back. – Pass it to Uncle Crosby. | -我打开了,把它传回来。 -交给克罗斯比叔叔。 |
[14:16] | – You can’t do that. – Pass it back… | -你不能那样做。 -传回来… |
[14:18] | all right, good shot, Max. – Flagrant foul. | 好的,射门好,Max。 -公然犯规。 |
[14:20] | Whenever I pass, I never get the ball back. | 每当我传球时,我就再也回不到球。 |
[14:22] | Now, Max, I’m going to pass to you, check it with me. | 现在,麦克斯,我要交给你,和我一起检查一下。 |
[14:24] | Come on, come here. No, I don’t get | 过来,过来。 不,我不明白 |
[14:25] | the ball back when I pass. | 我传球时球后退。 |
[14:27] | Ah, jeez. | 啊,老兄。 |
[14:30] | – The old give and go. – Whoa! | -旧的让步。 -哇! |
[14:33] | Passing sucks. | 传球糟透了。 |
[14:34] | Put it up, pop, put it up! | 放好,弹出,放好! |
[14:37] | Yeah! Thank you, very much. | 是的 非常感谢你。 |
[14:39] | All right, pop, go, run it, run it. | 好吧,弹出,运行,运行它。 |
[14:42] | Yeah, all right, come on. | 是的,好的,来吧。 |
[14:45] | All right. You all right? | 好吧。 你没事吧? |
[14:47] | Yeah, I’m fine. Jeez, I’m fine, let’s go. | 是的,我很好。 哎呀,我很好,走吧。 |
[14:50] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[14:54] | You got it, pop. | 你明白了,流行。 |
[14:57] | Good one, pop, nice. You good? | 好一个,流行,很好。 好吗 |
[14:59] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的。 – 行。 |
[15:00] | – Go with it. – Yeah. | -去吧。 -是的 |
[15:03] | You know what, hey, | 你知道吗,嘿, |
[15:04] | let’s take, like, a five-minute water break. | 让我们休息五分钟。 |
[15:06] | Yeah, okay, sounds good. Yeah, I’m pretty thirsty. | 是的,听起来不错。 是的,我很口渴。 |
[15:09] | – Dad, water. – Huh? | -爸爸,水。 -嗯? |
[15:11] | Hey, hey, hey, come on, shoot, okay, ready? | 嘿,嘿,嘿,来吧,开枪,好了,准备好了吗? |
[15:14] | Dad. | 爸爸。 |
[15:20] | Whew! | 哇! |
[15:33] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[15:34] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的,我很好。 |
[15:35] | Just can’t get more… my breath. | 不能再得到更多……我的呼吸。 |
[15:38] | You’re out of breath? | 你气喘吁吁吗? |
[15:40] | [Breathing hard] | [呼吸困难] |
[15:43] | I just want to catch my breath. | 我只想屏息。 |
[15:44] | I’m not going to be having a little conversation. | 我不会再聊了。 |
[15:47] | – Well, I’m just… do I need to call a doctor? | -好吧,我只是…我需要打电话给医生吗? |
[15:50] | Is all I’m asking. Oh, for God’s sake, | 是我要问的。 哦,看在上帝的份上, |
[15:51] | “call a doctor.” I’m being serious. | “打电话给医生。” 我是认真的。 |
[15:53] | I’m just out of breath, Crosby, would you just shut up? | 克罗斯比,我气喘吁吁,你闭嘴吗? |
[15:55] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[15:56] | Nothing’s going on. | 没事。 |
[15:58] | Okay, I went to the pharmacy to get my prescription, | 好吧,我去药房开了药, |
[16:00] | and they gave me four of yours. Oh, come on. | 他们给了我四个。 哦,拜托 |
[16:02] | All right, so I know that you’re taking | 好吧,我知道你要带 |
[16:03] | a bunch of pills, and then I asked mom | 一堆药,然后我问妈妈 |
[16:05] | and she won’t tell me anything, but clearly she’s scared. | 她什么也不会告诉我,但显然她很害怕。 |
[16:07] | Yeah, well, your mother, all she does is worry. | 是的,很好,你妈妈,她所做的只是担心。 |
[16:09] | All right, you shouldn’t have said anything. | 好吧,你不应该说什么。 |
[16:11] | You shouldn’t have… you know, Crosby, | 你不应该……你知道,克罗斯比, |
[16:12] | just leave it alone, will you? | 别管它,对吗? |
[16:13] | Whatever you do, don’t tell Adam, all right? | 无论您做什么,都不要告诉亚当,好吗? |
[16:15] | God almighty. | 全能的上帝。 |
[16:16] | – You have nothing going on? – Nothing. | -你什么都没发生? – 没有。 |
[16:18] | They prescribed you pills for nothing? | 他们给你开了药吗? |
[16:19] | Oh, come on. | 哦,快点。 |
[16:24] | [Whistles] | [吹口哨] |
[16:26] | – Cute. – Cool, right? | -好可爱 -酷吧? |
[16:27] | – Mm-hmm. – Thank you. | -嗯。 – 谢谢。 |
[16:29] | Very Rihanna. | 非常蕾哈娜。 |
[16:31] | Okay, that’s not exactly a ringing endorsement. | 好吧,这并非完全是赞同。 |
[16:33] | – Super work-appropriate. | -超级适合工作。 |
[16:36] | That’s funny. | 真有趣。 |
[16:38] | It’s really not that big of a deal. | 真的没什么大不了的。 |
[16:39] | I just want to look nice. | 我只是想看起来不错。 |
[16:41] | Try to get me to a formal occasion. | 尝试使我参加一个正式场合。 |
[16:43] | This is what I’ve got. | 这就是我所拥有的。 |
[16:45] | You can’t avoid being super sexy. | 你无法避免变得超级性感。 |
[16:46] | – That’s funny, can’t help it. – No. | -很好笑,无能为力。 -不 |
[16:50] | I don’t even know if I’m going to wear these or not yet. | 我什至不知道我是否要穿这些衣服。 |
[16:51] | I just am bringing a bunch of stuff. | 我只是带了很多东西。 |
[16:52] | – Mm-hmm. Either these or these. | -嗯。 这些或这些。 |
[16:56] | – Or others. – For what? | -或其他。 – 为了什么? |
[16:57] | Are you guys… is there, like, | 你们…在那里,就像, |
[16:58] | a bunch of you clubbing afterwards or something? | 一群人后来泡吧? |
[17:01] | – No. – Who are you dressing for? | -不-你要为谁穿衣服? |
[17:03] | Bunch of sexy interns? Bunch of work people. | 一堆性感的实习生? 一群工作的人。 |
[17:05] | No, no sexy interns this time. Just… just me and Bob. | 不,这次没有性感的实习生。 只是…只有我和鲍勃。 |
[17:10] | – Just you and Bob? – Yeah. | -只有你和鲍勃? -是的 |
[17:12] | I mean, I’m his assistant so, you know, | 我的意思是,我是他的助手,所以, |
[17:14] | I got to assist him. | 我要协助他。 |
[17:17] | – Mm-hmm. | -嗯。 |
[17:19] | Whew! | 哇! |
[17:21] | He’s cute, right? | 他很可爱,对吧? |
[17:24] | He’s, like, young too. | 他也很年轻。 |
[17:27] | Do you want to, like, hook up with him? | 你想和他勾搭吗? |
[17:32] | Haddie, why would you even say that? | 哈迪,你为什么还要这么说? |
[17:35] | – I don’t know, it could be… – Of course not, please don’t. | -我不知道,可能是…-当然不是,请不要。 |
[17:37] | He’s young. He’s at least young. | 他还年轻。 他至少还年轻。 |
[17:39] | Haddie, it’s not funny, you know, he’s my boss. | 哈迪,这很可笑,你知道,他是我的老板。 |
[17:41] | So please, you know, don’t go making those kinds of jokes | 所以请你不要开这些玩笑 |
[17:45] | to your, like, mom and stuff. | 像你这样的妈妈和其他东西。 |
[17:47] | Just forget that completely, okay? | 完全忘记,好吗? |
[17:49] | All right, yeah, forgotten. | 好吧,是的,被遗忘了。 |
[17:52] | Just don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 甚至不知道您在说什么。 |
[18:01] | Hey, Max, could you turn that off please? | 嗨,麦克斯,你能把它关掉吗? |
[18:03] | I just want to talk to you for one minute. | 我只想和你谈一分钟。 |
[18:06] | – Can I have one more level? – No. | -我还能再上一层吗? -不 |
[18:07] | I want you to just pause it for a second. | 我要你暂停一秒钟。 |
[18:10] | – It’s paused. – Thank you. | -已暂停。 – 谢谢。 |
[18:12] | Did you have fun playing basketball with Uncle Crosby | 你和克罗斯比叔叔一起打篮球有乐趣吗 |
[18:14] | and grandpa Zeek today? | 和祖父Zeek今天? |
[18:16] | – Yeah. – Good, well, you were | -是的 -好,好,你当时 |
[18:18] | really great at the passing when you were focused. | 专注时真的很棒。 |
[18:19] | And I just want you to remember that | 我只想让你记住 |
[18:21] | when you go to P.E. Class tomorrow. | 上体育课时 明天上课。 |
[18:23] | Please don’t make me play. | 请不要让我玩。 |
[18:24] | Max, I just want you to try, that’s all, just try. | Max,我只想让您尝试,仅此而已。 |
[18:26] | Your mother and I want to see you have fun | 我和你妈妈想看看你玩得开心 |
[18:28] | playing basketball again. That’s all this is. | 再打篮球。 仅此而已。 |
[18:29] | Well, I can’t have fun if I’m playing with those losers. | 好吧,如果我和那些失败者一起玩,我将无法获得乐趣。 |
[18:31] | All right, Max, we don’t call other kids losers, okay? | 好吧,马克斯,我们别称其他孩子为输家,好吗? |
[18:33] | Why not? They call me a loser. | 为什么不呢? 他们称我为失败者。 |
[18:35] | Who calls you a loser? | 谁称你为失败者? |
[18:37] | – Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Victor, Carlos, Louise… | -加百利,迈克尔,拉斐尔,维克多,卡洛斯,路易丝… |
[18:40] | – all right, Max, listen to me, you’re not a loser. | -好吧,马克斯,听我说,你不是失败者。 |
[18:43] | – Gabe, Gavin, Jessica… – Okay? You’re awesome. | -加布,加文,杰西卡…-好吗? 你真棒。 |
[18:45] | You’re an amazing kid with a super jump shot, all right? | 你是一个出色的孩子,拥有超级跳投,好吗? |
[18:47] | Hey, Max… | 嗨,Max … |
[18:50] | You’re not a loser, all right? | 你不是失败者,好吗? |
[18:52] | Those kids are losers. | 那些孩子是失败者。 |
[18:54] | But, wait, you just said it’s not okay | 但是,等等,你只是说那不好 |
[18:56] | to call someone a loser. Yeah, I know I did, Max. | 称某人为失败者。 是的,我知道我做到了,马克斯。 |
[18:57] | First you said it’s not okay to call people losers, | 首先,您说不能将人们称为失败者, |
[18:59] | and now you’re calling them losers. | ,现在您称他们为失败者。 |
[19:00] | I know, I’m sorry, Max, sorry. | 我知道,对不起,麦克斯,对不起。 |
[19:02] | – So since they are losers, I shouldn’t… | -因为他们是失败者,所以我不应该… |
[19:03] | it’s not fun to play with them, so just let me skip for one day. | 和他们一起玩并不有趣,所以让我跳过一天。 |
[19:07] | One day. | 一天。 |
[19:11] | Okay, pal, just one day. | 好吧,朋友,只有一天。 |
[19:13] | – One day. – Okay? | -一天。 – 好的? |
[19:15] | One day. | 一天。 |
[19:21] | I know. You don’t have to say anything. | 我知道。 你不用说什么 |
[19:24] | You shouldn’t have called those kids losers. | 您不应该称这些孩子为失败者。 |
[19:26] | – I know. – They’re not losers. | -我知道。 -他们不是失败者。 |
[19:28] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[19:29] | They’re jackasses. | 他们是笨蛋。 |
[19:38] | It took three chapters, | 花了三章, |
[19:41] | but that tyrant finally went down. | 但是那个暴君终于倒下了。 |
[19:47] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[19:49] | Mia just called, and Zoe never turned in her application. | Mia刚刚打电话来,而Zoe从未打开她的申请。 |
[19:53] | Oh, you’re kidding me. | 哦,你在跟我开玩笑。 |
[19:57] | Nope, they gave her the benefit of the doubt. | 不,他们给了她怀疑的好处。 |
[19:58] | They waited till 7:45. – Hon, I’m so sorry. | 他们等到7:45。 -抱歉 |
[20:01] | I know you had your heart set on her getting that job. | 我知道你对她获得这份工作充满信心。 |
[20:04] | I wanted this for her, I did, but, I mean, | 我想要她,我想要,但是,我的意思是, |
[20:07] | they had to go with somebody else, obviously. | 他们显然必须和其他人一起去。 |
[20:08] | Right. | 对。 |
[20:09] | But it was hers for the taking. | 但这是她的。 |
[20:11] | It was perfect for her. | 对她来说很完美。 |
[20:13] | All she had to do was send it in. | 她所要做的就是把它寄出去。 |
[20:16] | I really don’t understand… what is she thinking? | 我真的不明白…她在想什么? |
[20:18] | I know, honey, | 我知道,宝贝, |
[20:21] | this baby’s coming soon, okay, and… | 这个孩子很快就要来了,好吧… |
[20:28] | Eventually we’re going to have to cut ties with Zoe. | 最终,我们将不得不与佐伊建立联系。 |
[20:32] | You know? Yeah. | 你懂? 是的 |
[20:35] | I do… I do know that. | 我知道我知道 |
[20:36] | But I’m trying to set her up for that point, | 但我想为此设定她, |
[20:38] | instead of just throwing her to the wolves when… | 而不是在…时把她扔给狼群 |
[20:40] | – well, honey, it comes to a point where, I mean, | -亲爱的,我的意思是, |
[20:42] | she’s going to have to make her own decisions. | 她将不得不做出自己的决定。 |
[20:45] | Maybe she doesn’t want to feel indebted to us. | 也许她不想对我们负债累累。 |
[20:48] | I mean, especially if she’s changing her mind | 我的意思是,尤其是当她改变主意时
关于婴儿的 |
[20:50] | about the baby, that’s… that would make more sense. | ,那……会更有意义。 |
[20:52] | Honey, you cat do that. | 亲爱的,你就是猫。 |
[20:54] | You can’t go down this road every single time | 你不能每次都走这条路 |
[20:56] | Zoe changes her mind, okay? | 佐伊改变了主意,好吗? |
[20:59] | And…You just have to be prepared | 还有…你只需要做好准备 |
[21:02] | for whatever decision she makes. | 无论她做出什么决定。 |
[21:29] | No, you can’t put that there. You’ll miss the zombie. | 不,你不能把它放在那里。 您会想念僵尸的。 |
[21:31] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的。 |
[21:35] | I’m not supposed to tell other people | 我不应该告诉其他人 |
[21:37] | when they’re doing something wrong. | 当他们做错事时。 |
[21:39] | I’m very sorry, Micah. | 非常抱歉,米卡。 |
[21:41] | It’s okay. I was going to miss the zombie. | 没关系。 我想念僵尸。 |
[21:47] | Do you want to try mine? | 您想尝试我的吗? |
[21:49] | Even though it’s my favorite game in the whole world. | 即使这是我全世界最喜欢的游戏。 |
[21:54] | Here, let’s trade. | 在这里,让我们交易。 |
[21:55] | Okay, press down and then “a” if you want to start a new game. | 好吧,如果您要开始新游戏,请先按“ a”。 |
[21:59] | – Okay, press start and then “a” if you want… | -好的,如果需要,请按开始,然后按“ a”。 |
[22:01] | – yeah, yeah, I’ve played it before. | -是的,是的,我以前玩过。 |
[22:09] | I should probably try and say something funny now, | 我现在应该尝试说些有趣的话, |
[22:11] | but I’m not really sure how to do that. | 但我不太确定该怎么做。 |
[22:14] | It’s okay. I don’t like to joke that much. | 没关系。 我不太喜欢开玩笑。 |
[22:17] | Me either. | 我也是。 |
[22:18] | I’ve always been kind of a serious kid. | 我一直是个认真的孩子。 |
[22:21] | I like being serious too. | 我也很认真。 |
[22:24] | Cool. | 酷。 |
[22:28] | Cool. | 酷。 |
[22:32] | ♪even better when they wake up♪ | ♪醒来时会更好♪ |
[22:34] | ♪tomorrow | ♪明天 |
[22:36] | it’s been such an honor to talk | 谈话真是一种荣幸 |
[22:37] | and to meet so many of you all this evening. | 整个晚上见到你们很多人。 |
[22:40] | Small business is the heart and soul of our economy. | 小型企业是我们经济的心脏和灵魂。 |
[22:43] | So this room, more than any other room in the state, | 因此,这个房间比该州的其他任何房间都多, |
[22:45] | represents our potential for an economic recovery. | 代表我们的经济复苏潜力。 |
[22:48] | Thank you all so much for coming out this evening. | 非常感谢大家今天晚上出来。 |
[22:50] | It has been a pleasure to have you here. | 很高兴有你在这里。 |
[22:56] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢。 |
[22:58] | Bob. | 鲍勃。 |
[22:59] | – Fuentes. – Mr. Fuentes. | -Fuentes。 -富恩特斯先生。 |
[23:02] | Good to see you, sir. | 先生,很高兴见到你。 |
[23:03] | Yes, how is the almond farm going? | 是的,杏仁农场过得怎么样? |
[23:04] | I’m glad to hear it. Thanks so much for coming out. | 我很高兴听到它。 非常感谢您的光临。 |
[23:09] | Hey, wait, wait wait. | 嘿,等等,等等。 |
[23:11] | I just want to give you some cash, you know? | 我只想给你一些现金,知道吗? |
[23:13] | In case he tries to stiff you with the bill. | 万一他想用帐单使你僵硬。 |
[23:15] | Thank you, yeah. | 谢谢,是的。 |
[23:16] | So, where are you guys going? | 那么,你们要去哪里? |
[23:18] | I don’t know, we’ll see, I guess. | 我不知道,我们会知道的。 |
[23:19] | Wait, what are you going to talk about? | 等等,你要说什么? |
[23:20] | Me? You’re going to talk about me? | 我吗? 你要谈论我吗? |
[23:22] | Yeah, we’re going to talk about you. | 是的,我们将谈论您。 |
[23:23] | Okay, books, or baseball guy stuff. | 好吧,书籍或棒球家伙的东西。 |
[23:25] | – Books and you. – Give him a chance, okay? | -书和你。 -给他机会,好吗? |
[23:26] | Don’t… | 不要… |
[23:28] | ♪ and then we see | ♪然后我们看到 |
[23:31] | ♪these moments are the only gifts we need♪ | ♪这些时刻是我们唯一需要的礼物♪ |
[23:39] | oh, sit, sit, sit. No, I got it. | 哦,坐,坐,坐。 不,我明白了。 |
[23:42] | Pop this stuff in the fridge. | 将此东西放入冰箱。 |
[23:48] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[23:51] | I meant to say thanks for recommending me | 我的意思是感谢您推荐我 |
[23:55] | for that job, but I decided not to take it. | 从事这项工作,但我决定不参加。 |
[23:59] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[24:01] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[24:05] | Just wasn’t for me, you know? | 只是不适合我,你知道吗? |
[24:08] | Besides, I don’t really think it’s my thing | 此外,我真的不认为这是我的事 |
[24:11] | to wear nylons every day. | 每天都要穿尼龙。 |
[24:14] | – Right. – Not my style, you know? | – 对。 -不是我的风格,你知道吗? |
[24:18] | But I just… I don’t want you to be disappointed. | 但是我只是…我不想让你失望。 |
[24:20] | I mean, it was super nice of you, | 我的意思是,你真好, |
[24:22] | and I really appreciate it. | ,我真的很感激。 |
[24:24] | So thanks for sticking your neck out. | 感谢您伸出脖子。 |
[24:26] | – It’s fine. – Okay. | -很好。 – 好的。 |
[24:32] | Okay, Zoe, it’s not fine. | 好吧,佐伊,这不好。 |
[24:33] | Actually I am disappointed. I don’t understand. | 其实我很失望。 我不明白 |
[24:35] | I don’t understand why you wouldn’t take that job. | 我不明白你为什么不接受这份工作。 |
[24:37] | – I don’t know, I just… it’s not for me, so… | -我不知道,我只是…不适合我,所以… |
[24:41] | – look around here. | -在这里看看。 |
[24:42] | You can do something about this. | 您可以为此做些事情。 |
[24:45] | – You have to do it, though. – About what? | -不过,您必须这样做。 – 关于什么? |
[24:48] | About your situation, about your life. | 关于你的处境,关于你的生活。 |
[24:51] | – My situation? – You can make it better. | -我的情况? -可以做得更好。 |
[24:53] | Yeah, it’s possible to change things. | 是的,有可能改变。 |
[24:56] | – Nothing about my situation… – It’s pretty easy… | -我的情况没什么…-这很容易… |
[24:58] | – If you stop resisting. – Is hurting your baby, okay? | -如果您停止抵抗。 -在伤害你的孩子,好吗? |
[25:01] | – I’m not worried about… | 我不担心 |
[25:03] | – I’m eating right, I’m resting, | -我吃得很好,我正在休息, |
[25:04] | and that’s all you need to worry about. | ,这就是您需要担心的。 |
[25:06] | Zoe, you know that that’s not all that I’m worried about. | 佐伊,你知道那不是我担心的全部。 |
[25:09] | – So… – You have to know | -所以…-你必须知道
到现在为止我更担心的是 |
[25:10] | that I’m worried about more than that by now. | 。 |
[25:12] | I know exactly what you’re worried about. | 我完全知道您在担心什么。 |
[25:13] | You’re worried that the baby’s going to come out dumb like me. | 你担心婴儿会像我一样笨。 |
[25:15] | – I’m not… oh, my God. | -我不是…哦,天哪。 |
[25:17] | That’s what you’re really worried about. | 那就是你真正担心的。 |
[25:18] | You’re not dumb, but would you stop acting like it? | 你不是傻瓜,但是你会停止像这样吗? |
[25:20] | This was easy. It’s not that easy. | 这很容易。 它不是那么容易。 |
[25:22] | This job had your name on it, waiting for you. | 这份工作有你的名字,正在等你。 |
[25:23] | How dare you say it’s that easy? | 你怎么敢这么简单? |
[25:25] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢? |
[25:26] | I arranged it. It was setup for you. | 我安排了。 它是为您设置的。 |
[25:28] | You “arranged it”? You think can just | 您“安排了”吗? 你认为可以 |
[25:29] | come in here and arrange everything from my life, right? | 来这里整理我一生的一切吧? |
[25:31] | You buy some organic crap groceries, | 你买一些有机杂货, |
[25:34] | and you bring it in and you fix everything. | ,然后将其带入并修复所有问题。 |
[25:36] | So, when you leave, everything’s going to be fine, right? | 所以,当您离开时,一切都会好起来的,对吗? |
[25:39] | Well, guess what, I don’t even have a high school diploma. | 好吧,你猜怎么着,我什至没有高中文凭。 |
[25:42] | It says, right there on the application, | 它说,就在应用程序上, |
[25:44] | “high school diploma required.” | “需要高中文凭。” |
[25:46] | So how easy are things looking now? | 那么,现在看来情况有多容易? |
[26:03] | – Mama? – Mm-hmm? | -妈妈? -嗯? |
[26:06] | Um…Never mind. | 嗯…没关系。 |
[26:09] | Honey, I’m up. I’m just resting my eyes. | 老公我起来了 我只是休息一下。 |
[26:11] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[26:13] | I don’t know if I’m just freaking out about nothing. | 我不知道我是不是吓倒了。 |
[26:17] | How do you feel about Bob little? | 你对鲍勃一点感觉如何? |
[26:19] | Like, do you think he’s a good person? | 喜欢,你认为他是一个好人吗? |
[26:22] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗? |
[26:23] | Yeah, haddie, I work for the man. | 是的,哈迪,我为那个男人工作。 |
[26:25] | Of course I think he’s a good person. | 当然,我认为他是一个好人。 |
[26:26] | I mean, I think he’s a great politician and he’s just… | 我的意思是,我认为他是一位伟大的政治家,而他只是… |
[26:29] | what are you getting at? What? | 你在干什么 什么? |
[26:31] | Oh, God, I bet I probably sound crazy right now. | 哦,天哪,我敢打赌我现在可能听起来很疯狂。 |
[26:35] | – You don’t, what? – And this might be off. | -你不知道吗? -可能关闭了。 |
[26:37] | But, Amber, I just don’t want her to make any bad decisions. | 但是,琥珀,我只是不想让她做出任何错误的决定。 |
[26:41] | And maybe she would listen to you if she’s doing anything. | 如果她在做什么,也许她会听你的。 |
[26:44] | Okay, what are you talking about right now? | 好吧,你现在在说什么? |
[26:46] | I just… we went from there to there. | 我只是…我们从那里到那里。 |
[26:47] | Well, she was packing for this trip, | 好吧,她正在打包这次旅行, |
[26:49] | and she was bringing, like, pretty sexy clothes. | ,她穿着漂亮的性感衣服。 |
[26:56] | What are you doing? Nothing. | 你在做什么? 没有。 |
[26:59] | Never mind. – What’s with the… mom. | 没关系。 -妈妈怎么了 |
[27:00] | – I’ll be back. – What are you doing? Mom. | -我会回来的。 – 你在做什么? 妈妈。 |
[27:02] | Uh, I have a mom. | 呃,我有妈妈。 |
[27:04] | – I hope so. – I have a dad somewhere. | -希望如此。 我在某个地方有爸爸 |
[27:05] | And I have a brother named drew. | 还有一个兄弟叫德鲁。 |
[27:09] | He’s very sweet, very sensitive. | 他非常可爱,非常敏感。 |
[27:12] | – Yes. – Actually he just | -是的。 -其实他只是 |
[27:13] | text messaged me earlier to tell me that | 文字早些时候告诉我说 |
[27:15] | apparently my mom is having a baby. | 显然我妈妈正在生孩子。 |
[27:19] | Or wants to with her new boyfriend. | 还是想和她的新男友在一起。 |
[27:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[27:23] | – So that would be a half-sibling then, | -那将是一个半兄弟姐妹,
你将要拥有的 |
[27:24] | that you’re going to have? Yes. | ? 是。 |
[27:26] | I guess. Exciting. | 我猜。 令人兴奋。 |
[27:27] | Is it going to look like me? Half. | 看起来像我吗? 半。 |
[27:29] | Half of its face will look like me? | 一半的脸看起来像我吗? |
[27:31] | – I’ve got quite a few of those half-siblings. | -我有很多同父异母的兄弟姐妹。 |
[27:33] | – Oh, yeah? – Half of whom, I really like. | – 哦耶? -我真的很喜欢其中的一半。 |
[27:34] | That’s funny. | 真有趣。 |
[27:36] | The other half, well, not so much. | 另一半,不是很多。 |
[27:37] | Yeah, not so much. | 是的,不是很多。 |
[27:39] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了。 |
[27:41] | Yeah, me too. It’s fun. | 是的,我也是。 很有趣。 |
[27:42] | You’re making me look like I’m a political rock star, | 你让我看起来像我是一位政治摇滚明星, |
[27:45] | coming here with somebody like you. | 和你这样的人一起来这里。 |
[27:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[27:49] | I’m glad I could help. | 很高兴能为您提供帮助。 |
[27:51] | [Cell phone rings] | [手机响] |
[27:52] | Need to get that? | 需要得到那? |
[27:54] | Um, no. | 嗯,不。 |
[27:57] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |
[27:59] | I am sure. | 我确定。 |
[28:05] | we’re good. | 我们很好。 |
[28:12] | ♪ hey hey | ♪嘿嘿 |
[28:22] | it good? | 好吗? |
[28:23] | Yeah, it’s pretty good. | 是的,很好。 |
[28:29] | So I heard you went on a school trip. | 所以我听说你去上学了。 |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[28:36] | How was that? | 怎么样? |
[28:37] | It was fine, I guess. | 很好,我想。 |
[28:48] | So, um, I get the sense | 所以,嗯,我懂了 |
[28:52] | that small talk isn’t your favorite thing. | 闲聊不是您最喜欢的事。 |
[28:55] | – Yeah. – Um…[Clears throat] | -是的。 -嗯… [清嗓子] |
[28:58] | So, uh, I know that your mom talked to you | 所以,嗯,我知道你妈妈跟你说话了 |
[29:02] | about us having a baby. | 关于我们生孩子。 |
[29:06] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[29:08] | And, um, | 而且,嗯, |
[29:10] | I know that’s a…Quite a big thing to… | 我知道那是…非常大的事情… |
[29:14] | – yeah, it’s… I don’t know, I mean, we talked about it | -是的…我不知道,我是说,我们谈论过 |
[29:17] | already, you know, it’s just an uncomfortable situation. | 已经知道,这只是一个令人不舒服的情况。 |
[29:21] | It just makes me feel a little weird. | 这让我感到有些奇怪。 |
[29:24] | I’m sorry. Okay. No. | 对不起。 好的。 没有。 |
[29:25] | You don’t have to be sorry. | 您不必后悔。 |
[29:26] | But I want you to tell me all those things, | 但是我要你告诉我所有这些事情, |
[29:28] | that it makes you uncomfortable. | 它使您不舒服。 |
[29:30] | I want you to be direct with me. | 我希望你与我保持直接联系。 |
[29:32] | I’m gonna be in your life. Yeah. | 我会在你的生活中。 是的 |
[29:34] | We’re going to have some kind of relationship. | 我们将有某种关系。 |
[29:36] | And it can be a bad relationship or no relationship, | 可能是不好的关系,也可能是没有关系, |
[29:39] | but I hope it’s neither of those. | 但我希望两者都不是。 |
[29:41] | So I want us to be able to be direct with each other | 所以我希望我们能够彼此直接相处 |
[29:43] | and tell each other what’s going on. | 并告诉对方发生了什么事。 |
[29:45] | Because otherwise, I just get one-word answers | 因为否则我只会得到一个单词的答案 |
[29:46] | and I don’t know what you’re thinking. | 而且我不知道你在想什么。 |
[29:48] | – I’m sorry. – And then I second-guess | -对不起。 -然后我再次猜测 |
[29:49] | everything… not for you to apologize. | 一切…不对不起。 |
[29:51] | – It’s just a weird situation. – So tell me about it. | -这只是一个奇怪的情况。 -告诉我。 |
[29:53] | I don’t understand why you don’t understand that. | 我不明白你为什么不明白。 |
[29:54] | It’s just uncomfortable. I do understand | 真不舒服。 我明白 |
[29:55] | that it’s weird, but I want you to tell me | 这很奇怪,但是我想让你告诉我 |
[29:58] | exactly how you feel about it. You can tell me anything. | 您的感受如何。 你什么都可以告诉我。 |
[30:00] | This is your opportunity to tell me you hate me, | 这是你告诉我你恨我的机会, |
[30:01] | tell me, I’m a, you know… – I don’t hate you. | 告诉我,我是,你知道…-我不讨厌你。 |
[30:03] | That’s not it. It’s just, you know, | 不是。 只是,你知道, |
[30:05] | I don’t understand why everyone pretends, like, | 我不明白为什么每个人都假装喜欢 |
[30:07] | it’s not a big deal when it is. | 没什么大不了的。 |
[30:09] | You know, it’s a huge… it’s a huge deal. | 你知道,这是一个巨大的…这是一个巨大的交易。 |
[30:14] | And it just makes me feel weird, you know, | 而且这让我感到很奇怪, |
[30:16] | and I have to see you at school, | 而且我必须在学校见你, |
[30:18] | and you’re significantly younger than her. | ,您比她年轻得多。 |
[30:21] | And it’s just, all of it, as a whole, I’m sorry. | 抱歉,这只是全部。 |
[30:25] | I mean, you know, it’s like, it hurts, you know. | 我的意思是,你知道,那就像,很痛,你知道。 |
[30:28] | It feels like she’s just going to go off | 好像她要走了 |
[30:31] | and start some new family with you or something. | 并与您或其他人结成新家庭。 |
[30:33] | You know, and it hurts. | 你知道,而且很痛。 |
[30:38] | – Okay, drew, I… | -好吧,提请,我… |
[30:41] | she’s not trying to start a new family, all right? | 她不是要建立新家庭,好吗? |
[30:43] | – That’s what it feels like, so… | -就是这种感觉,所以… |
[30:53] | – drew. | -画了。 |
[30:58] | Drew… | 提… |
[31:06] | drew. | 画了。 |
[31:12] | Right, well… | 好吧… |
[31:14] | – thanks. | -谢谢。 |
[31:15] | Thanks for doing that. | 感谢您这样做。 |
[31:21] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[31:24] | How was dinner? | 晚餐怎么样? |
[31:26] | It was fine. | 很好。 |
[31:28] | Oh, no, what happened? | 哦,不,怎么了? |
[31:30] | Uh… Uh, well… | 呃…嗯… |
[31:34] | I got him to open up. | 我让他开放。 |
[31:37] | Um, and he told me how he really feels. | 恩,他告诉了我他的真实感受。 |
[31:43] | Yeah, it was… – What did he say? | 是的…-他说了什么? |
[31:48] | – Um, I think maybe you should just talk to him or… | -嗯,我想也许您应该和他谈谈,或者… |
[31:52] | about it. I… | 关于它。 一世… |
[31:55] | I guess I’m not the teenager whisperer that I thought I was. | 我想我不是我以为是的少年低语者。 |
[32:01] | But, um, he’s a really incredible kid, though. | 但是,他是一个非常不可思议的孩子。 |
[32:14] | [Knock at door] | [敲门] |
[32:18] | Hi, Liz, um, probably think I’m crazy | 嗨,丽兹,嗯,可能觉得我疯了 |
[32:21] | for coming back right now, but I… | 现在回来,但我… |
[32:22] | – Julia, she doesn’t want to talk to you. | -朱莉娅,她不想和你说话。 |
[32:24] | I think you should go. | 我想你应该去。 |
[32:28] | I’m going, but could you just make sure that she gets these? | 我要走了,但是你能确保她能得到这些吗? |
[32:32] | Please. What? | 请。 什么? |
[32:33] | – Oh. – What is that? | -哦。 – 那是什么? |
[32:35] | Thanks. Sorry. | 谢谢。 抱歉。 |
[32:38] | What? | 什么? |
[32:41] | G.E.D. Flash cards. | G.E.D. 闪存卡。 |
[32:43] | Um, I know you don’t want me in your life right now, | 嗯,我知道你现在不想要我, |
[32:46] | but I don’t know how to do that, so… | 但我不知道该怎么做,所以… |
[32:50] | Call me if you want to practice. | 如果你想练习,给我打电话。 |
[32:52] | I’m really good at that kind of thing. | 我真的很擅长这种事情。 |
[32:58] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[33:31] | [Knock at door] | [敲门] |
[33:37] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[33:39] | Hold on one sec. | 保持一秒钟。 |
[33:46] | – Kristina, hey. – Hello, Bob. | -克里斯蒂娜,嘿。 -你好,鲍勃。 |
[33:49] | What are you doing in Sacramento? | 您在萨克拉曼多正在做什么? |
[33:50] | Amber? | 琥珀色? |
[33:52] | Hi, aunt Kristina. What are you doing here? | 嗨,克里斯蒂娜姨妈。 你在这里做什么? |
[33:55] | It’s pretty late. Is everything okay? | 已经很晚了。 一切都好吗? |
[33:58] | Um, what is going on right now? | 嗯,这是怎么回事? |
[34:00] | Do you understand how this looks? | 你知道这看起来如何吗? |
[34:02] | Aunt Kristina, can you calm down? | 克里斯蒂娜姨妈,你能冷静一下吗? |
[34:03] | – It doesn’t look very good. – Kristina, just a moment, | -看起来不太好。 -克里斯蒂娜,片刻, |
[34:05] | we’re two adults here who had a nice, | 我们是两个成年人,他们相处融洽, |
[34:06] | long, hard day at work, and now we’re having a drink. | 漫长而辛苦的一天,现在我们正在喝一杯。 |
[34:07] | – Uh-huh, she’s 19, you’re 28. | -恩,她19岁,你28岁。 |
[34:09] | Do you understand that we’re in the middle of a campaign | 您了解我们正在竞选中吗 |
[34:10] | and we’re working together, do you get that? | ,我们正在共同努力,您明白吗? |
[34:12] | – It would be really cool if this doesn’t… | -如果不是这样,那真的很酷… |
[34:13] | – Bobby, shut up. You should probably leave. | -鲍比,闭嘴。 你应该走了。 |
[34:14] | – Excuse me, just before this whole thing spirals… | -对不起,就在这一切转瞬即逝之前… |
[34:16] | – you should probably leave. | -您可能应该离开。 |
[34:17] | It is not a big deal, aunt Kristina, I’m an adult. | 没什么大不了的,克里斯蒂娜姨妈,我是成年人。 |
[34:19] | Please stop talking to me. Just get out. | 请停止跟我说话。 快出去 |
[34:21] | We’ll talk in the car. I will deal with it, okay? | 我们在车里聊天。 我会处理的,好吗? |
[34:23] | I’m going to go ahead and pack up your lingerie. | 我要继续整理你的内衣。 |
[34:25] | I’m trying to remain calm right now. | 我现在想保持冷静。 |
[34:26] | – I know you’re upset. – I’m trying to remain calm. | -我知道你很伤心。 -我想保持冷静。 |
[34:28] | – I will explain the whole thing to you. We have… | -我将向您解释整个过程。 我们有… |
[34:30] | – Amber, I’m extremely disappointed right now. | -琥珀色,我现在非常失望。 |
[34:35] | This is my fault. Go get dressed. Go. | 这是我的错。 去穿衣服 走。 |
[34:38] | [Sniffles] | [嗅探器] |
[34:39] | Come on, I have to get home to Nora. | 来吧,我必须回到诺拉。 |
[34:41] | [Zippers squealing] | [尖叫的拉链] |
[34:47] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[34:51] | – hey. | -嘿。 |
[34:54] | Hey, I was just coming to talk to you. | 嘿,我只是来和你说话。 |
[34:56] | – I’m going to go to Amy’s so… | -我要去艾米的… |
[34:57] | – no, honey, hey, hey. | -不,亲爱的,嘿,嘿。 |
[34:59] | What? | 什么? |
[35:00] | It’s too late to go to Amy’s tonight. | 今晚去艾米去为时已晚。 |
[35:02] | – Why? – Because it’s 10:00. | -为什么? -因为是10:00。 |
[35:04] | – All right. – What happened? | -好吧。 – 发生了什么? |
[35:07] | – Nothing. I know he told you what happened… | -没事。 我知道他告诉你发生了什么事 |
[35:10] | – he didn’t tell me. He said you should tell me. | -他没有告诉我。 他说你应该告诉我。 |
[35:12] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[35:13] | Mom, nothing, I mean… | 妈妈,没什么,我的意思是… |
[35:16] | – did you guys… | -你们… |
[35:17] | – I cried in front of him, all right, I cried. | -我在他面前哭了,好吧,我哭了。 |
[35:20] | So it was very embarrassing. | 因此非常尴尬。 |
[35:23] | I don’t know, I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不知道,我不想谈论它。 |
[35:25] | Can I just at least go outside or something? | 我至少可以出门吗? |
[35:27] | Why did you cry, drew? | 为什么你哭了,画了? |
[35:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[35:33] | It’s just a weird situation, and he kept pushing me. | 这只是一个奇怪的情况,他一直逼着我。 |
[35:36] | And he’s trying to be close to me, and it’s just not… | 而且他正试图靠近我,但事实并非如此…… |
[35:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[35:42] | I don’t know, mom. | 我不知道,妈妈。 |
[35:43] | Have you even told dad about this? | 你有没有告诉过爸爸? |
[35:45] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[35:47] | – no, I haven’t told anybody, you… | -不,我没有告诉任何人,你… |
[35:49] | but… but I will. – I just… | 但是…但是我会的。 – 我只是… |
[35:53] | – why… why dad? – I thought that maybe | -为什么…为什么爸爸? -我想也许 |
[35:55] | when dad got better, | 爸爸好起来后, |
[35:57] | you guys would get together or something. | 你们会聚在一起的。 |
[36:01] | And I know it’s stupid, but… | 而且我知道这很愚蠢,但是… |
[36:02] | – it’s not stupid. | -这并不愚蠢。 |
[36:07] | Can I just go outside? | 我可以出去吗? |
[36:26] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[36:32] | I’ve decided to let you be a baby about this | 我决定让你成为这个孩子 |
[36:36] | and keep all this to yourself. | 并将所有这些都保留给自己。 |
[36:39] | I’m not going to bug you any more about what’s going on. | 我不会再纠缠您发生了什么事。 |
[36:43] | And I apologize for getting into your business. | 很抱歉进入您的公司。 |
[36:50] | That it? | 那吗? |
[36:51] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是的,就是这样。 |
[36:53] | Okay. [Click] | 好吧。 [点击] |
[36:55] | [Game stops] | [游戏停止] |
[36:59] | Okay, here’s the deal, son. | 好,这是交易,儿子。 |
[37:04] | I went to the doctor for a checkup. | 我去看医生了。 |
[37:07] | And he says, “Mr. braverman, you have” | 他说:“布雷弗曼先生,你有” |
[37:10] | “this condition called ‘atrial fibrillation.'” | “这种情况称为“房颤”。” |
[37:14] | irregular heartbeat. | 心律不齐。 |
[37:17] | And, uh, Crosby, I gotta tell you, | 而且,克罗斯比,我得告诉你, |
[37:21] | it just scared the hell out of me. | 吓到我了。 |
[37:22] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[37:25] | And I didn’t want anybody to know. | 而且我不想让任何人知道。 |
[37:28] | That’s all, so… | 就是这样,所以… |
[37:32] | Well, it scared me too. | 好吧,它也吓到我了。 |
[37:36] | You know, I saw all those pills and, um, | 你知道,我看到了所有这些药丸,嗯, |
[37:42] | I don’t know, I don’t like the idea of you getting older. | 我不知道,我不喜欢你变老的想法。 |
[37:44] | I don’t want you to. | 我不要你。 |
[37:46] | I don’t want you to go anywhere. | 我不要你去任何地方。 |
[37:48] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我什么都不会去。 |
[37:50] | Okay, all right. | 好吧,好的。 |
[37:53] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢您告诉我。 |
[37:59] | Okay. I love you, Crosby. | 好吧。 我爱你,克罗斯比。 |
[38:05] | Now, did the doctor say that this was like | 现在,医生是否说这就像 |
[38:07] | a hereditary condition? | 遗传病? |
[38:09] | Because you and I share a very similar frame. | 因为您和我共享一个非常相似的框架。 |
[38:11] | [Both chuckling] | [都笑了] |
[38:13] | You got it? | 你明白了吗? |
[38:15] | – I think it’s “adrift”. – It’s not. | -我认为这是“广告”。 – 不是。 |
[38:16] | – It’s “adrift”. – No, “drafty”. | -是“ adrift”。 -不,“草稿”。 |
[38:18] | It’s not “drafty”. It’s “drafty”. | 不是“草稿”。 是“草稿”。 |
[38:20] | Hey, Max, I was thinking about shooting | 嗨,马克斯,我当时正在考虑拍摄 |
[38:21] | some hoops at the park, what do you say? | 公园里有一些篮球,你怎么说? |
[38:23] | Okay, so my bedroom door is 34 inches wide. | 好,所以我的卧室门宽34英寸。 |
[38:24] | Is that wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair? | 足够宽以容纳轮椅吗? |
[38:26] | Because Micah’s pulling into the driveway. | 因为Micah驶入车道。 |
[38:29] | Both: Who’s Micah? | 两者:谁是弥迦? |
[38:30] | He’s my friend from school. | 他是我学校的朋友。 |
[38:32] | – Uh… – That’s great. | -恩-太好了。 |
[38:33] | [Doorbell rings] Oh, there he is. | [门铃响起]哦,他在那里。 |
[38:34] | Friend from school. That’s good. | 学校的朋友。 那很好。 |
[38:36] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[38:39] | – Okay, hon. – Let’s go meet Micah. | -好的,老兄。 -去见米迦吧。 |
[38:41] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[38:43] | The video game I was telling you about is this way. | 我告诉你的电子游戏就是这种方式。 |
[38:45] | – Oh, that’s so cool. – Hi, Micah. | -哦,太酷了。 -嗨,米卡。 |
[38:47] | Hey, Micah, I’m Max’s dad, Adam. | 嘿,米卡,我是麦克斯的父亲,亚当。 |
[38:49] | – Nice to meet you, Adam. – I’m Kristina. | -很高兴认识你,亚当。 -我是克里斯蒂娜。 |
[38:50] | – Nice to meet you. – How are you? Doug. | -很高兴认识你。 – 你好吗? 道格 |
[38:52] | Uh, Adam. Pleased to meet you. | 呃,亚当。 很高兴见到你。 |
[38:53] | – Come on in. – Oh, thank you. | -快进来-谢谢 |
[38:54] | – It’s so nice to meet you. – Thanks so much. | -认识你真高兴。 – 非常感谢。 |
[38:56] | We are so thrilled | 我们好激动
麦克斯今天邀请米卡来到这里的 |
[38:57] | that Max invited Micah over here today. | 。 |
[39:00] | – Yeah, of course. – Well, good, we’re happy | -是的,当然。 -好吧,我们很高兴 |
[39:01] | to have him here. Actually we have, uh, | 让他在这里。 其实我们有 |
[39:03] | just a couple of things to go over with you guys, | 你们要解决的几件事, |
[39:04] | just special instructions. | 只是特殊说明。 |
[39:05] | I went ahead and I wrote them down for you. | 我继续前进,并为您写下了它们。 |
[39:06] | Micah has spina bifida, so he needs a little extra help. | 米卡(Micah)患有脊柱裂,因此他需要一些额外的帮助。 |
[39:10] | You know, it’s not just the chair, | 你知道,不仅是椅子, |
[39:11] | it’s a couple more things. | 还有两件事。 |
[39:13] | We’re so sorry. We know it’s a lot to ask. | 非常抱歉。 我们知道有很多问题要问。 |
[39:15] | – It’s okay. – Again, I got to say | -没关系。 -再说一次 |
[39:16] | how grateful we are that Micah’s got a friend. | 我们对米迦有一个朋友感到非常感谢。 |
[39:19] | He’s never had a friend before. | 他以前从未有过朋友。 |
[39:23] | It’s all right, sweetheart, it’s okay. | 没关系,亲爱的,没关系。 |
[39:25] | Well, we are really happy that Micah’s here | 好吧,我们很高兴Micah在这里 |
[39:27] | and that Max has got a new friend too. | 而且Max也有了一个新朋友。 |
[39:30] | – It’ll be fun. – Yeah. | – 那一定会很好玩。 -是的 |
[39:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[39:33] | So don’t worry about it. We got him. | 所以不用担心。 抓到他了。 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[39:37] | [Ian britt’s the shape of us ] | [伊恩·布里特(Ian Britt)的我们的形状 i>] |
[39:45] | ♪ we’ve found a space to name our own♪ | ♪我们找到了一个命名自己的空间♪ |
[39:52] | ♪ and there ain’t no need to fret or fuss ♪ | ♪无需烦恼或大惊小怪♪ |
[39:58] | ♪ we’ve got all the strength we need♪ | ♪我们拥有所需的全部力量♪ |
[40:00] | ♪in the shape of us | ♪以我们的形态 |
[40:03] | ♪in the shape of us, mm mm mm ♪ | ♪在我们的形状中,毫米毫米毫米♪ |
[40:13] | ♪ and I know you’ve had it tough♪ | ♪我知道你很难受♪ |
[40:19] | ♪your road’s been bumpy and rough ♪ | ♪您的道路崎bump崎rough♪ |
[40:25] | ♪but say good-bye to a world ♪ | ♪与世界告别♪
你曾经知道的 |
[40:27] | ♪ that you once knew | ♪ |
[40:32] | ♪ I have every faith in me and you ♪ | ♪我对我和你都有信心♪ |
[40:36] | [cell phone rings] | [手机响] |
[40:46] | – Hey, Sarah braverman. – Hi. | -嘿,莎拉·布拉弗曼。 嗨 |
[40:51] | It’s been a while. | 已经有一段时间了。 |
[40:52] | Yeah, it has. | 是的,它有。 |
[40:55] | How are you, Seth? | 你好,塞思? |
[40:57] | I’m good. Hey, listen to this. | 我很好。 嘿,听这个。 |
[40:59] | You know what that is? I can’t imagine. | 你知道那是什么吗? 我无法想象 |
[41:01] | That’s my 90-day chip. | 那是我90天的筹码。 |
[41:04] | Oh, no way. | 哦,没办法。 |
[41:06] | Yeah, 90 days, clean and sober. | 是的,90天,干净清醒。 |
[41:07] | You believe it? | 你相信吗? |
[41:08] | Yes, I can. | 是的,我可以。 |
[41:10] | Wow, good for you, so… | 哇,对你有好处,所以… |
[41:14] | Okay, I know your voice. | 好吧,我知道你的声音。 |
[41:16] | There’s some nervousness there, what’s up? | 那里有些紧张,怎么了? |
[41:18] | Oh, God. | 天哪。 |
[41:20] | You know, I, uh… – Come on, what is it? | 你知道,我,呃…-来吧,这是什么? |
[41:23] | It’s really about drew. | 真的是关于提请。 |
[41:25] | What’s the matter with him? | 他怎么了? |
[41:26] | Well, um, I think he might call you | 好吧,嗯,我想他可能会打给你 |
[41:29] | and, um, things with mark are getting serious, | ,嗯,带有标记的事物越来越严重, |
[41:33] | and so…We’re trying to have a baby. | 所以…我们正试图要一个孩子。 |
[41:44] | Wow, jeez. | 哇,真是的 |
[41:48] | You’re gonna try to have a baby, wow, that’s… | 您将要想要一个孩子,哇,那是… |
[41:51] | that’s a… that’s great. | 那是…很棒。 |
[41:54] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[41:56] | Yeah, yeah that is. | 是的,是的。 |
[41:58] | It’s wild but… why not? | 狂野,但是…为什么不呢? |
[42:01] | Yeah, I think that’d be great. | 是的,我认为那太好了。 |
[42:05] | Do the kids know? | 孩子们知道吗? |
[42:10] | Just drew. And… | 刚画。 和… |
[42:14] | I don’t know… He got really upset. | 我不知道…他真的很难过。 |
[42:22] | I think he’d love to talk to you. | 我想他很想和你说话。 |
[42:25] | I bet you he’s taking it hard, huh? | 我敢打赌,他正在努力,对吧? |
[42:28] | Yeah, you know him. | 是的,你认识他。 |
[42:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |