时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | What is going on right now? | 现在是个什么情况 |
[00:02] | – We’re two adults here. – I will explain the whole thing to you later. | – 我们是成年人了 – 我会跟你解释清楚的 |
[00:05] | I’m extremely disappointed right now. | 我对你失望透了 |
[00:08] | There’s a question I got to ask you. | 我有个问题必须要问 |
[00:09] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[00:11] | Are you changing your mind about the baby? | 你是不是不想把孩子给我们了 |
[00:13] | No. | 没有 |
[00:14] | Every time I go look at a house, | 每次我走进一间屋子 |
[00:16] | okay, I imagine you in it. | 就想象你在里面的样子 |
[00:18] | You, me, Jabbar. | 你 我 Jabbar |
[00:20] | I want to move in with him. | 我想搬去跟他住 |
[00:23] | The house is actually right up the street from that great park | 房子旁边就有个很棒的公园 |
[00:26] | with…You know… – So you already found a house. | 你们房子都找好啦 |
[00:29] | So exciting! | 好激动啊 好 |
[00:31] | [Laughs] Okay. | 好 直着走 直走 |
[00:32] | Keep going straight, keep going straight. | 好 直着走 直走 好 |
[00:33] | Okay. | 直着走 直走 好 |
[00:35] | – All right, all right, now we can just… | 好了 好了 这样 往左去一点点 |
[00:36] | a little bit to the right. – Uh-huh, uh-huh. | 好了 好了 这样 往左去一点点 |
[00:38] | All right, I got you. | 没事儿 有我呢 这边有点挤 |
[00:39] | There’s a little tight squeeze here. | 没事儿 有我呢 这边有点挤 |
[00:41] | – Uh-huh. – To the left, left, left. | 往左 左边 |
[00:42] | Whoa! | 往左 左边 – 准备好了 – 嗯 |
[00:43] | – Okay, you ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了 – 嗯 – 确定准备好了 – 赶紧的 |
[00:44] | – You ready? You ready? – Yeah. Aah! | – 准备好了 – 嗯 – 确定准备好了 – 赶紧的 嗒嗒 |
[00:46] | Boom! Check it out. | – 确定准备好了 – 赶紧的 嗒嗒 |
[00:48] | – Whoa. – I know, right? | 你看吧 |
[00:51] | – You… you just put this all together? | 你自己搭的啊 |
[00:53] | – Yeah. – You did all this? | – 嗯 – 就你一个人 嗯 请进吧 |
[00:54] | – Yeah, step inside. – Wow. | – 嗯 – 就你一个人 嗯 请进吧 |
[00:56] | – Okay. – I like this. | 我好喜欢 |
[00:58] | Yeah, now, it’s got these dual doors, right? | 我好喜欢 这里有双层门 |
[01:01] | For cross-ventilation. – Okay, mm-hmm. | 保持空气通畅 让屋里保持凉快 |
[01:02] | Keeps it cool. | 保持空气通畅 让屋里保持凉快 |
[01:03] | So I open up the back door, | 让屋里保持凉快 我打开后门 |
[01:06] | and on the porch was a box that I’d never seen before. | 门口放着一个我从未见过的盒子 |
[01:10] | And I opened up the box, and there was this note, | 我打开它 里面有张条儿 |
[01:15] | and I read the note, | 条儿上写着 |
[01:19] | and it said… | 它说… |
[01:21] | [Yelling] “What’s gonna happen to me?” | “你的死期到啦” |
[01:22] | Aah! [Giggling] | “你的死期到啦” – 无聊 – 什么 去野营的时候不要说这个故事 |
[01:28] | Why? | 为什么啊 因为你儿子还有他同学才7岁 |
[01:29] | Because they’re seven years old! | 为什么啊 因为你儿子还有他同学才7岁 |
[01:30] | It’s “g” rated. There’s not even any swearing. | 因为你儿子还有他同学才7岁 又不恐怖 都没有脏话 |
[01:32] | No. | 又不恐怖 都没有脏话 |
[01:33] | So are you gonna be putting this tent up by yourself, | 到时候你是自己搭呢 |
[01:35] | or you think Crosby knows how to do that? | 还是你前夫来搭啊 |
[01:39] | You know you don’t have to worry. | 你别担心啦 |
[01:40] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 你别担心啦 没什么可担心的 |
[01:42] | I’m not worried about you spending | 你和前夫要在帐篷里度过一晚 |
[01:44] | the night in a tent with your ex. | 与前夫在帐篷里过夜。 |
[01:47] | Why would I be worried? [Laughs] | 我为什么要担心啊 |
[01:50] | Well, I’ll be fine. Okay. | – 好啦 好啦 – 嗯 |
[01:53] | I love you. I love you too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[01:58] | Please don’t break my tent. | 千万别把我的帐篷搞坏了 |
[01:59] | Don’t do it. I’m not gonna break | – 求你了 – 一个破帐篷还唧唧歪歪的 安啦 |
[02:01] | your stupid tent, okay? Okay. | 你愚蠢的帐篷,好吗? 好的。 |
[02:06] | You know where you should be, Sarah Braverman? | 该去哪儿 你知道吗 |
[02:10] | Uh, I think you should be in New York City. | 去纽约 |
[02:12] | Mm. | 嗯。 |
[02:13] | I think you should move | 你该跟我一起搬去纽约 |
[02:16] | to New York City with me. | 和我一起去纽约市。 |
[02:23] | What? | 什么 |
[02:25] | Yep. You heard me. | 什么 你听到了 |
[02:32] | I think that we should move to New York, | 我们该搬去纽约 你去剧院工作 |
[02:35] | and you work on your plays. | ,您便会继续努力。 |
[02:37] | That’s where all the theater is, | 那里剧院很多的 |
[02:39] | and I think it would be good for you, | 这样对你的发展很有利 |
[02:40] | and… and we could just do it. | 这样对你的发展很有利 我们应该去 |
[02:44] | But we’re planning to have a baby. | 但我们不是要孩子吗 |
[02:48] | Yes, we are, and they allow babies in New York now. | 纽约允许生孩子的 |
[02:50] | – No, they don’t. – Yeah, they do. | – 不允许 – 可以的 |
[02:51] | I think it passed in the last election. | 上次选举时就通过了这项法案 |
[02:53] | Oh? What about the children that I have? | 上次选举时就通过了这项法案 那我另外两个孩子呢 |
[02:56] | Those children? | 他们啊 |
[02:58] | Well, I’ve thought about everything. | 我都考虑好了 |
[03:01] | We wait until drew graduates, and we take that time | 我们等到Drew毕业 计划下 接着我就申请休假 就这样 |
[03:05] | to plan for it, and I get a sabbatical. | 计划,我得到了放假。 |
[03:09] | That’s what we do. | 这就是我们的工作。
坐在尘土里多年的 |
[03:10] | We just… Move to New York City? | 就这么搬去纽约 |
[03:14] | We just move to New York City. | 就这么搬去纽约 |
[03:22] | The luncheonette is a little piece of history | 那件录音室就是一段历史 只不过被埋没了 |
[03:24] | that sat in the dust for years. | 。 |
[03:26] | You guys come along and resurrected it. | 你们接手后 可谓风生水起啊 |
[03:28] | I gotta tell you, we’re all blown away | 令所有人大吃一惊 |
[03:30] | by how that place is taking off. | 那个地方如何起飞。 |
[03:31] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢了 |
[03:33] | – We’re pretty blown away too, when we walk in… | – 谢谢 – 谢了 我们自己也这样觉得 |
[03:34] | – thank you very much, kind words. | 我们自己也这样觉得 非常感谢 |
[03:35] | – Yeah. – How long have you been | 非常感谢 你们公司做了多少年音乐了 |
[03:37] | the head of west coast recording? | 西海岸负责人录音? |
[03:39] | – 12 years. – Wow. | 12年了 |
[03:40] | Well, I hope we’re around for 12 years. | 12年了 希望我们也能做那久 |
[03:41] | Yeah, longer than that. | 希望我们也能做那久 要比我还久才行哦 |
[03:43] | You guys have caught the eye | 要比我还久才行哦 你们在业界已经吸引了很多音乐人 |
[03:45] | of the players in this business, to the extent that | 此业务中的参与者, |
[03:47] | we’d like to make you an offer | 因此 我们想出个价买下”便餐” |
[03:49] | to buy the luncheonette. | 买午餐。 |
[03:52] | – You want to buy the lu… [Laughs] | 你想买 |
[03:54] | – [Chuckles] – That’s really flattering, | 真荣幸 |
[03:56] | but, uh, we’re… it’s not for sale. | 真荣幸 但是 录音室不出售 |
[03:57] | Um, I’m sorry, I’m very unprepared for that. | 但是 录音室不出售 还真没想到啊 |
[03:59] | You want to buy it? Yeah, yeah. | – 你想买下我们的录音室啊 – 嗯 |
[04:00] | – Yeah, but that… but that… but thank you. | – 你想买下我们的录音室啊 – 嗯 不过 谢谢你 |
[04:03] | We figured you’d feel that way, | 我们也猜到是这个结果 |
[04:04] | but I wanted to meet you anyway | 我们也猜到是这个结果 但还是想见你们一面 |
[04:05] | just to see the two guys who pulled this off. | 但还是想见你们一面 看看到底是何方神圣能做得如此出色 |
[04:09] | – Here we are, right? – It’s… it’s not for sale. | – 现在见到啦 – 我们不卖的 |
[04:11] | And since we’re all here, | 既然大家都坐在这儿了 |
[04:12] | why don’t you let me show you this offer? | 既然大家都坐在这儿了 还是让我给你们看下价钱吧 |
[04:13] | – It… it… please, that’s really… | 还是让我给你们看下价钱吧 这 这真的 |
[04:15] | it’s not necessary. As my brother said, | 这 这真的 没必要了 我弟弟说了 |
[04:16] | the luncheonette is not for sale. | 没必要了 我弟弟说了 我们是不会卖的 |
[04:17] | – Yeah. – I hear you, I get it. | 我们是不会卖的 我听见了 很清楚 |
[04:19] | But let me show it to you, so I can go back | 但给我个机会 这样我也好回去汇报 |
[04:22] | and tell my guys that I did my job. | 告诉我我做的工作。 |
[04:24] | – All right. – Now understand, | – 好吧 – 听好了 |
[04:25] | we would cover all your start-up costs | – 好吧 – 听好了 所有初始的成本都由我们负担 |
[04:27] | and assume your lease. – Mm-hmm. | 租金也不例外 |
[04:31] | – This is your take-away. | 这是我们的出价 |
[04:37] | Uh. | 呃。 |
[04:39] | – You can touch it. – [Laughs] | 你可以拿去看 |
[04:40] | – [Laughs] – I’m sorry, um… | 你可以拿去看 抱歉 |
[04:42] | Wow. Uh, wow. | 哇。 嗯哇 |
[04:45] | – Yeah. – Uh, I… uh… | -是的。 -呃… |
[04:46] | – that’s so… – Yeah. | – 这 – 嗯 |
[04:48] | Flattering, thank you. That makes us feel great. | – 这 – 嗯 受宠若惊啊 谢谢 感觉很棒 |
[04:51] | But not in a million years, you know. | 但它是无价之宝 |
[04:54] | We love it so much. | 我们爱它 |
[04:57] | As my brother said, | 我弟弟说了 |
[04:58] | the luncheonette is not for sale. | 我弟弟说了 我们不会卖的 |
[05:00] | – Thank you, though. – Not for sale? | 我们不会卖的 – 不卖啊 – 多谢了 |
[05:01] | Nope. | – 不卖啊 – 多谢了 不卖 |
[05:11] | [Melancholy music] | [忧郁的音乐] |
[05:14] | ♪ | |
[05:20] | [breathing heavily] | [沉重地呼吸] |
[05:34] | [Phone ringing] | [电话铃声] |
[05:40] | – Is it me? – No, it’s me. | – 是我的手机吗 – 不是 是我的 |
[05:42] | [Phone ringing] | [电话铃声] |
[05:44] | Zoe, hey. | Zoe啊 |
[05:45] | I’m in the dairy section, and my water just broke. | Zoe啊 我在日配区(保质期很短的食物区) 发现羊水破了 |
[05:50] | Are you having contractions? | 有宫缩出现吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah, but they’re just little ones. | 有 但反应不大 |
[05:54] | It feels like a stomachache. | 有 但反应不大 就感觉好像是胃疼 |
[05:56] | I thought it was a stomachache. | 我以为是胃疼 |
[05:58] | Okay, where are you? I’m gonna come get you. | 我以为是胃疼 你在哪儿 我去找你 |
[06:01] | I’m at Sam’s market on third. | 在第三大街的Sam’s超市 |
[06:04] | Okay, don’t move, all right? I’m coming right now. | 好 哪儿都别去 我这就过来 |
[06:06] | Everything’s gonna be okay. Okay? | 不会有事儿的 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:10] | Can you come soon, please? | 你能快点来不 |
[06:13] | I’m coming right now. Right now. | 这就出发 马上出发 |
[06:14] | – Okay. – Okay, bye. | 这就出发 马上出发 – 好 – 一会儿见 |
[06:18] | Oh, my God. You want me to go pick her up? | 要我去吗 |
[06:19] | No, no, no. I’m going to get her. | 要我去吗 不用 我去 |
[06:20] | – You sure? – Yeah, you stay here with Syd. | 不用 我去 – 你行吗 – 行 你在家陪女儿 |
[06:22] | I think she’s gonna want me at the hospital. | – 你行吗 – 行 你在家陪女儿 她肯定希望我在医院陪她 |
[06:23] | I’ll call you as soon as we get there. | 她肯定希望我在医院陪她 我到了就给你电话 |
[06:25] | – And there’s your bag… here’s your bag, your purse. | 我到了就给你电话 拿上你的包 在那边 |
[06:27] | – Okay. – Hey. | 拿上你的包 在那边 好 |
[06:28] | Yeah? | 好 怎么了 |
[06:29] | Our son is coming. | 怎么了 我们的儿子要出生了 |
[06:33] | Our son is coming. [Laughs] | 没错 |
[06:36] | [Both laugh] | [两个都笑] |
[06:39] | ♪ may God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ |
[06:42] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ |
[06:44] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ |
[06:47] | ♪ and let others do for you | ♪让别人为你做 |
[06:49] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ |
[06:52] | ♪ and climb on every rung | ♪爬上每一个梯级 |
[06:54] | ♪ and may you stay | ♪,愿你留下 |
[06:56] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[06:59] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ |
[07:01] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[07:04] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ |
[07:06] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[07:08] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ |
[07:11] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ |
[07:13] | ♪ and may you stay | ♪,愿你留下 |
[07:15] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[07:18] | ♪ may you stay | ♪你可以留下 |
[07:20] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻
sp8ky对www.Addic7ed.Com进行的 |
[07:24] | sync and corrections by sp8ky for www.Addic7ed.Com | 同步和更正 |
[07:31] | oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[07:32] | [Laughs] Hi. | 我就说听见动静儿了 你干什么呢 |
[07:34] | I thought I heard something. What are you doing? | 我就说听见动静儿了 你干什么呢 |
[07:36] | Um, laundry. | 洗衣服啊 为什么 |
[07:38] | Why? | 为什么 因为衣服脏了啊 |
[07:39] | – Because my clothes were dirty, so… | 因为衣服脏了啊 |
[07:41] | – it’s the middle of the day, I mean. | 我是说 现在可是大白天 – 难道你今天休假啊 – 不是 |
[07:43] | Did you get the day off? Right. Uh, no, I didn’t. | – 难道你今天休假啊 – 不是 |
[07:47] | Um, I don’t work there any more. Oh. | 我不在那儿工作了 |
[07:50] | Oh, no. Oh, honey. It’s fine, it’s not a problem. | – 不是吧 – 没事儿的 真遗憾 当然有事儿 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry. It is a problem. | 真遗憾 当然有事儿 老妈 够了啊 这是我的选择 |
[07:52] | Mom, stop, please, it’s not. It was my choice. | 真遗憾 当然有事儿 老妈 够了啊 这是我的选择 |
[07:55] | Okay? Don’t… – It was your choice? | 你的选择 – 嗯 – 你辞职了 |
[07:56] | – Yes, it was my choice. – You quit? | – 嗯 – 你辞职了 我不想干了 |
[07:57] | I did not want to work there any more. | 我不想干了 为什么啊 你不挺喜欢那工作的嘛 |
[07:58] | – Amber, wh… why? You loved it there. | 为什么啊 你不挺喜欢那工作的嘛 不适合我呗 |
[08:00] | Because it wasn’t the right fit for me. | 不适合我呗 – 哪里不适合了 – 就是不适合了 |
[08:01] | – What wasn’t the right fit? – It just wasn’t. | – 哪里不适合了 – 就是不适合了 到底怎么回事儿 |
[08:02] | It just wasn’t. I… – Honey, what happened? | 到底怎么回事儿 – 我不想为它耗费精力和时间了 – 你不是干得好好的嘛 |
[08:03] | – I don’t want to get into it. – You did fit in. | – 我不想为它耗费精力和时间了 – 你不是干得好好的嘛 没法投入了 晚点再说吧 |
[08:05] | Don’t want to get into it. We’ll talk soon. | 没法投入了 晚点再说吧 |
[08:12] | Okay, we got Graham crackers, the marshmallows, | 全麦酥饼有了 棉花糖有了 |
[08:15] | the chocolate… we got a lot of chocolate. | 巧克力 也有了 提灯 小斧头都带了 |
[08:16] | – Lantern, the hatchet… – We got… | 提灯 小斧头都带了 |
[08:19] | what do we need a hatchet for? | 你要小斧头做什么 万一要砍点树枝 起火用啊 |
[08:21] | In case we got to bring down on, you know, | 万一要砍点树枝 起火用啊 |
[08:23] | some tree branches, get the fire going. | 一些树枝,把火扑灭。
关于露营的 |
[08:25] | All right, we got pillows, blankets, flashlights. | 枕头 毯子 手电筒都有了 |
[08:29] | Oh, and Joe brought his tent over, just in case. | Joe把他的帐篷送来了 以防万一 |
[08:32] | In case of what? | 以防万一什么 |
[08:34] | In case that tent doesn’t work. | 万一你那个帐篷不能用啊 你所有的杆子都带齐了吧 |
[08:36] | Do you have all the poles for it? | 你所有的杆子都带齐了吧 – 这帐篷 – 嗯 |
[08:37] | – This tent? – Yeah. | – 这帐篷 – 嗯 听好了 肯尼迪家族拥有海厄尼斯港 |
[08:39] | – Listen to me, the Kennedys… they have hyannis port. | 听好了 肯尼迪家族拥有海厄尼斯港 |
[08:41] | We, the Bravermans, have this tent. | 我们家拥有这个帐篷 你不用担心杆子 |
[08:43] | You don’t need to worry about the poles. | 你不用担心杆子 这是非常好的野营装备 |
[08:44] | This is a very, very nice piece of camping equipment. | 这是非常好的野营装备 |
[08:47] | Family members of mine have been conceived in here. | 我家好几个孩子就出自这个帐篷 |
[08:49] | – [Laughs] – You don’t even know | 你根本不懂野营 看你头发就知道 |
[08:50] | about camping. That hair doesn’t camp. | 。 那根头发不扎。 |
[08:53] | – Yes, this hair does, okay? – Oh, really? | – 我野营时你还不知道在哪儿呢 – 是吗 我可是个女童子军 当然野过营 |
[08:54] | I was a girl scout, and we went camping. | 我可是个女童子军 当然野过营 |
[08:56] | – Oh, you went camping? – Yeah, we did. | – 你去过 – 嗯 |
[08:58] | – Where at, super 8? – [Sighs] | 哪儿 大富翁里面吧 |
[09:00] | Wait, um, there’s only one pillow. | 等下 就一个枕头啊 |
[09:02] | Yeah, that’s because I’m not sleeping over. | 嗯 我不跟你们一起过夜 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna come back. | 我要回来 |
[09:06] | You’re not sleeping in the tent with us? | 你不跟我们一起过夜 |
[09:09] | No, I was just gonna go, hang out for a little bit, | 嗯 我去一下 玩一玩 |
[09:11] | and come back, you know, just spend the evening there. | 然后就回来 在家里睡 |
[09:13] | – Oh, okay. I thought… all right. | 好吧 我以为 行吧 |
[09:16] | – Yeah, I just figured that, you know, the two of you… | 我想了下 你们爷俩 |
[09:18] | – okay. – You know, you don’t really | – 应该不需要我在那里多事儿吧 – 好吧 这样挺好的 |
[09:20] | need me there. Yeah, well, it’ll be great. | 你帮我拿一下这些吧 |
[09:21] | You want to help me carry some of this stuff? | 你帮我拿一下这些吧 嗯 |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:24] | Well, I’ll carry the light stuff. | 我拿轻的 你帮我拿下平底锅什么的吧 |
[09:26] | Maybe grab the skillets and stuff? | 你帮我拿下平底锅什么的吧 |
[09:27] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[09:28] | [Door opens] | 拿到了 没有吗 |
[09:30] | Yeah, yeah? No. | 拿到了 没有吗 |
[09:32] | Oh, yes! [Chuckles] | 太棒啦 |
[09:35] | – Yes, is that cherry? – It’s cherry. | – 是樱桃味的吗 – 嗯 |
[09:37] | Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢 |
[09:39] | – You’re welcome. – [Growls] | 客气 我从护士的购物车上偷的 |
[09:40] | – I stole this off of the nurses’ cart for you, so… | 我从护士的购物车上偷的 |
[09:43] | – [laughing] You? – Yeah, hush. | – 就你 – 嗯 嘘 樱桃我的最爱 谢谢你 |
[09:44] | Cherry. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 樱桃我的最爱 谢谢你 |
[09:46] | Mmm. | 嗯。 |
[09:49] | [Sighs] [Laughs] | [叹] [笑] |
[09:51] | This is amazing. | 真好吃 为什么生产的时候不给吃东西啊 |
[09:52] | Why don’t they let you eat during labor? | 为什么生产的时候不给吃东西啊 – 我都饿死了 – 我明白 |
[09:53] | I feel so weak. I know. | – 我都饿死了 – 我明白 |
[09:56] | It’s in case there’s, you know, | 就是怕出现紧急情况啊 |
[09:57] | any reason for an emergency surgery. | 任何紧急手术原因。 |
[10:00] | You don’t want to choke during anesthesia. | 防止你在麻醉的时候窒息 |
[10:02] | Okay… You are gonna be fine. | 没事儿 你不会有事儿的 |
[10:05] | This baby’s gonna come out the old-fashioned way. | 宝宝会顺利出生的 |
[10:08] | Eat your icee. | 吃你的冰沙吧 – 没错 – 快吃 |
[10:09] | – Yeah, enjoy the icee. – Come on. | – 没错 – 快吃 |
[10:11] | Gonna go in emergency surgery. Just enjoy your icee. | 马上就要动手术了 赶紧吃了冰沙 |
[10:14] | Joel stole, like, ten of those for me | 我当时生女儿的时候 Joel偷了10个这个给我吃 |
[10:16] | when I was having Sydney. | Joel偷了10个这个给我吃 真的啊 |
[10:17] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | Joel偷了10个这个给我吃 真的啊 Joel偷的? |
[10:18] | – [Laughing] Joel? – Mm-hmm. | Joel偷的? |
[10:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[10:24] | Joel seems like he’d be, like, a really good guy to have | 出了这种状况 最希望的就是 有他那样一个男人在身边吧 |
[10:26] | in this situation. | 他很厉害 你会希望他在 |
[10:28] | He was amazing. He was. | 他很厉害 你会希望他在 |
[10:31] | Was it just you guys? | 就你们俩吗 开什么玩笑 我全家都在 |
[10:33] | Are you kidding me? My crazy family? | 开什么玩笑 我全家都在 |
[10:36] | It was like a revolving door in here. | 这扇门就跟自动旋转门一样 |
[10:38] | – [Chuckles] – Seriously. | 是真的 有那么一瞬间 |
[10:39] | At one point, I swear, there were | 有那么一瞬间 我感觉有一大群人在房间里 |
[10:41] | a dozen people in here, | 我感觉有一大群人在房间里 在我翘着大腿对着他们的时候 |
[10:42] | and everyone just thinks that I’m supposed to be fine | 在我翘着大腿对着他们的时候 |
[10:44] | with having my knees pointed at opposite continents, | 没有一个人觉得我会有事儿 |
[10:47] | with all of them and just the sheet. | 和所有的人,只是表。 |
[10:50] | Ew. [Laughs] | 这就是我的家人 |
[10:52] | But that’s the Bravermans, you know? | 这就是我的家人 |
[10:54] | Try and keep ’em out. | 如影随形 |
[11:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:04] | I never even told my mom and my sister I was pregnant. | 我没告诉我妈和我妹这件事儿 |
[11:12] | I just… | 我 |
[11:18] | since I wasn’t keeping it, | 我决定不要这个孩子后 就觉得没必要说了 |
[11:19] | I didn’t think there was a point. | 我决定不要这个孩子后 就觉得没必要说了 |
[11:28] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好了 时间到了 该进待产室了 |
[11:33] | It’s time. We’re gonna move you into the delivery room now. | 时间到了 该进待产室了 |
[11:36] | No. | 不要 |
[11:38] | – You’ll be fine. It’s okay. – No, I’m not ready. | – 没事儿的 你不会有事儿的 – 不要 我还没准备好 |
[11:40] | I’m not ready. Please, no. | 求你了 不要 – 我能不能留在这儿 – 你不会有事儿的 |
[11:42] | Please, can I just stay here? Zoe, hey, hey, it’s okay. | – 我能不能留在这儿 – 你不会有事儿的 |
[11:43] | I don’t want to go. | I don’t want to go. 我不想去 不想啊 |
[11:46] | Well, Amber quit. What happened? | Amber辞职了 到底怎么回事儿 |
[11:48] | – She… okay, um… | 她 |
[11:52] | She told you she quit? | 她说自己辞职了 |
[11:54] | – Oh, was she fired? – No, no, no, no. | – 难道是被解雇的啊 – 不是 不是 |
[11:56] | I… no, she wasn’t fired. | 她没有被解雇 |
[11:58] | What happened? | 那怎么了 – 你能关上门吗 – 抱歉 好的 |
[11:59] | – Can you close the door? – Oh, sorry, yeah. | – 你能关上门吗 – 抱歉 好的 |
[12:01] | Um… | 嗯… |
[12:05] | – Oh, gosh. What is it? – Okay. | 天啊 发生了什么 |
[12:07] | This is gonna be very awkward to say to you. | 这事儿要我来跟你说还真难为情 |
[12:09] | Amber, um… Amber and Bob were about to have an affair. | Amber和Bob差点发生了奸情 |
[12:15] | Bob little, her boss. | Bob Little 她的上司 |
[12:17] | – Is he married? – The candidate. | – 候选人 – 他结婚啦 |
[12:20] | – No, he’s not married. – Oh. | 没有 |
[12:22] | When you said, “affair,” I thought… | 你刚说”奸情” 我还以为 |
[12:24] | – yeah, they were on a… – That’s not… | 他们一起外出公干 |
[12:25] | they were just about to… – Business trip. | 他们正要…-商务旅行。 |
[12:27] | They were on the verge. They were on a business trip… | 差点就发生了 |
[12:29] | – Oh, God. – Up in Sacramento. | 就在萨克拉门托 |
[12:30] | Yeah. | 就在萨克拉门托 因为我女儿透露了点消息 |
[12:31] | And I went up there because Haddie | 因为我女儿透露了点消息 |
[12:33] | had tipped me off with some information. | 所以我就赶过去了 – 我到了那儿 – 等一下 |
[12:35] | – Wait. – So I went up there, just… | – 我到了那儿 – 等一下 |
[12:37] | I know, I know, and I went in… – No, no, I’m sorry, wait. | – 不是 你等一下 – 我进了门 |
[12:39] | – And I saw them half-undressed, so I took her home… | 我看见他们都衣冠不整 |
[12:42] | – Wait, because… – And now she won’t | – 所以我带她回来了 – 你停一停 她自己不来上班的 我都要崩溃了 |
[12:43] | come back to work, and I’m devastated for her. | – 所以我带她回来了 – 你停一停 她自己不来上班的 我都要崩溃了 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand the problem. | 抱歉 我不知道问题在哪儿 |
[12:49] | – I’m s… | -我是… |
[12:50] | – so they like each other? – I don’t… no. | 他们喜欢对方吗 |
[12:52] | Sarah, I went there to stop it. | Sarah 我去阻止了这一切 |
[12:54] | We’re in the middle of a campaign, | 我们这在竞选呢 我那是保护她 |
[12:55] | and I’m trying to protect Amber. | 我们这在竞选呢 我那是保护她 他跟别人约会 竞选就会出问题吗 |
[12:56] | So the campaign is in trouble | 我那是保护她 他跟别人约会 竞选就会出问题吗 |
[12:57] | if he goes on a date with somebody? | 他跟别人约会 竞选就会出问题吗 |
[12:59] | I don’t understand. You shouldn’t date your boss. | – 我不太懂 – 你不该跟你的上司交往 |
[13:01] | She didn’t do anything wrong at work. | 她工作上又没犯错 会跟工作混淆在一起 公私不分的 |
[13:02] | It’s all intertwined. It’s all intermingled. | 会跟工作混淆在一起 公私不分的 |
[13:04] | No, no, it’s not. It’s not. | 不会 不会的 |
[13:05] | – Sarah, he’s 28 years old… – If she’s gonna learn | – Sarah 他28可 – 如果跟上司约会 这件事儿是不对的 |
[13:07] | that it’s not right to date your boss, | – Sarah 他28可 – 如果跟上司约会 这件事儿是不对的 也该由她自己来认识 |
[13:08] | she’s gonna learn it on her own. | 也该由她自己来认识 |
[13:09] | I didn’t want her to make a mistake, okay? | 我不想她犯错 |
[13:11] | I don’t want her to make a mistake, either. | 我也一样 – 我是她妈妈 – 你小声点 |
[13:13] | I’m her mother. Please keep your voice down. | 我也一样 – 我是她妈妈 – 你小声点 |
[13:14] | She’s got to make her own mistakes, doesn’t she? | 有些苦头必须要吃过 她才能懂 你小声一点 |
[13:15] | Lower your voice, please. | 有些苦头必须要吃过 她才能懂 你小声一点 – 对不起 – 你走吧 |
[13:16] | – I’m sorry. – You should probably leave. | 你小声一点 – 对不起 – 你走吧 |
[13:18] | I think what you meant to say was, “thank you so much” | 你应该说的话是 “谢谢你” |
[13:20] | for looking out for my daughter,” | “照看好了我的女儿” 如果换了Haddie 我会希望你跟我一样 |
[13:21] | because if it were Haddie, I would hope to God | “照看好了我的女儿” 如果换了Haddie 我会希望你跟我一样 |
[13:23] | you’d do the same thing for me, okay? | 你会为我做同样的事情,好吗? |
[13:25] | I’m at work right now. | 我还有工作要做 |
[13:27] | Wet wipes. | 消毒纸巾 |
[13:29] | ♪ gotta have wet wipes on a camping trip ♪ | 消毒纸巾 |
[13:33] | – hey. | – Hey. – 聊几句吧 – 说 |
[13:34] | – Could we talk? – Uh, yeah. | – 聊几句吧 – 说 |
[13:36] | I’m leaving in a second, but what is it? | 我马上要走 怎么了 我想跟你谈谈那个出价 |
[13:37] | Yeah. Uh, I just want to talk about that offer. | 我马上要走 怎么了 我想跟你谈谈那个出价 |
[13:40] | – Yeah, that was crazy, huh? – Yeah, that is a lot of money. | – 好高的价格 – 嗯 好多钱 |
[13:44] | Yeah, lot of money. | 没错 |
[13:49] | And what? | 怎么了 |
[13:50] | And I fully understand that you don’t want to sell. | 我完全明白为什么你不想卖 |
[13:53] | But I feel like we at least need to discuss it. | 但我觉得还是需要讨论下 |
[13:56] | Uh, there’s nothing to discuss. | 没什么好讨论的 |
[13:58] | Well, that’s not entirely the case. | 话不是这样说吧 |
[14:00] | There is something to discuss because I’m a partner, | 我是合伙人啊 |
[14:02] | and I want to discuss it. Okay. | 我想谈谈 我不想谈 |
[14:04] | Well, I don’t want to discuss it. | 我想谈谈 我不想谈 |
[14:06] | – Crosby. Hey! – What? | – Crosby 站住 – 干嘛啊? |
[14:08] | Well, that is not cool. | 你这样可不好 |
[14:10] | – Oh, that’s not cool? – Uh-uh. | 不好就不好 |
[14:12] | What is cool, Adam? Putting a price tag on my dream? | 什么叫好 兜售我的梦想就好吗 |
[14:14] | Oh, come on, you can’t just throw your “dream” out there. | 你不用搬出梦想这一套吧 |
[14:16] | This is a business, and we’re business partners, | 这是生意 我们是生意搭档 |
[14:19] | and I would like to discuss this. | 我想谈一谈而已 |
[14:20] | What do you want to talk about? You want to sell? | 我想谈一谈而已 为什么要谈 你想卖吗 |
[14:22] | You want to sell a place we just built with our own hands? | 为什么要谈 你想卖吗 你想卖掉自己亲手创造的地方吗 |
[14:24] | – I might. – It’s not gonna happen! | – 也许 – 门都没有 |
[14:26] | Okay? This discussion’s over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[14:27] | All right, wow. Well, this is very mature. | 你真是一点都不成熟 |
[14:30] | Maturity has nothing to do with this, okay? | 成熟跟这事儿有个屁关系啊 |
[14:31] | You know how stupid it would be if we sold right now? | 你知道现在卖掉有多蠢吗 |
[14:35] | I mean, why do you think they want to buy it? | 他们为什么想买 你想过吗 |
[14:36] | Because we’re doing great and they’re afraid of us. | 他们为什么想买 你想过吗 因为我们现在势头正盛 他们害怕了 |
[14:38] | It’s not stupid, and they’re not afraid of us, | 这想法不蠢 他们也没害怕 |
[14:40] | Crosby, all right? Do you have any idea | 你知不知道能拿到100万的价格 是多不容易的一件事儿 |
[14:41] | how difficult it would be for us to clear a $1 million here? | 你知不知道能拿到100万的价格 是多不容易的一件事儿 |
[14:44] | Do you? I don’t care about $1 million. | 我不在乎 |
[14:45] | Okay? Oh, you don’t? | 你不在乎钱吗 |
[14:47] | I love this place. I thought you loved it too. | 你不在乎钱吗 我爱这里 我以为你也是 |
[14:48] | I thought we were gonna work here until we were done! | 我爱这里 我以为你也是 我以为我们会干到干不动的那天 |
[14:50] | I love it here too, Crosby, but I have financial problems | 我是爱这里 但我现在手头拮据 |
[14:53] | I don’t know how to solve, and you know this. | 我不知道怎么解决 这事儿你清楚 |
[14:55] | All right? I’ve put my family through hell, | 我把全家的命都堵上了 |
[14:57] | I burned through our savings putting this place together, | 我把全家的命都堵上了 拿出全部的积蓄搭建起这个录音室 |
[14:59] | and now you’re trying to unilaterally decide | 现在你却想单方面地做决定 |
[15:01] | what we’re doing, and it’s not gonna go down that way. | 我告诉你这是不可能的 我不卖 |
[15:02] | I’m not selling. | 我告诉你这是不可能的 我不卖 |
[15:05] | Just stay here and try to have a talk with me about it! | 你别走 我们好好谈谈 不行吗 |
[15:08] | Thanks a lot. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[15:19] | [Grunts] Boom! Uh. | [咕run声] oom! 嗯 |
[15:22] | Now, that’s a tent. Come on, right? | 看吧 帐篷搭好了 |
[15:24] | Huh? | 为什么不平啊 是斜的 |
[15:25] | Why is it lopsided? It’s lopsided. | 为什么不平啊 是斜的 |
[15:28] | Huh. | 可能少了个跟杠子 |
[15:30] | Maybe I’m missing a pole or something. | 可能少了个跟杠子 你不是所有的杠子都带了嘛 |
[15:32] | – Oh, missing… I thought you had all the poles. | 你不是所有的杠子都带了嘛 |
[15:34] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | 真是好好笑哦 |
[15:36] | You… it’s very funny, huh? – Yes, yes, yes. | 真是好好笑哦 是是是 杠子警察 |
[15:38] | I think it’s very funny. The pole police. | 是是是 杠子警察 我捣鼓捣鼓 |
[15:39] | – [Laughs] – I’ll figure it out. | 我捣鼓捣鼓 把旁边都系紧一点吧 |
[15:41] | I’ll just tighten some stuff. [Sighs] | 把旁边都系紧一点吧 |
[15:45] | Um, what about the tape? What happens if it rains? | 那个胶带呢 下雨不会漏吧 |
[15:50] | It’s duct tape. | 那是布基胶带 不会漏水的 |
[15:52] | It’s not gonna go through duct tape. | 不会漏水的 – 是吗 – 对啊 很神奇的 |
[15:53] | – Really? – Yes, this is magic tape. | – 是吗 – 对啊 很神奇的 要不用Joe的吧 |
[15:55] | I mean, I can just get Joe’s tent. | 要不用Joe的吧 就在我后车厢里 是个全新的 |
[15:58] | It’s in the back of my car. It’s brand-new. | 就在我后车厢里 是个全新的 我可不想睡在另一个男人的帐篷里 |
[15:59] | Look, I don’t want to sleep in another man’s tent. | 我可不想睡在另一个男人的帐篷里 |
[16:02] | It’s weird. | 感觉不舒服 |
[16:08] | How’s everything been at the luncheonette? | 录音室最近怎么样 很好 但我哥想卖了它 |
[16:10] | Oh, it’s great, except for Adam wants to sell it. | 很好 但我哥想卖了它 |
[16:12] | What? Why? | 啊 为什么啊 有人出价100万 |
[16:13] | We got an offer for $1 million. | 有人出价100万 那么多钱啊 真不少啊 |
[16:16] | $1 million? That’s amazing. | 那么多钱啊 真不少啊 你认为我该卖 |
[16:18] | What, do you think I should sell it too? | 你认为我该卖 |
[16:20] | No. | 不是 那个地方对你意义重大 |
[16:22] | I know how much that place means to you, | 那个地方对你意义重大 是不能用金钱去衡量的 |
[16:24] | and you can’t put a price on something like that. | 是不能用金钱去衡量的 就好像家一样 |
[16:26] | It’s like your home. | 就好像家一样 永远都不该卖 |
[16:28] | I don’t think you should ever sell it. | 永远都不该卖 |
[16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[16:34] | [Phone rings] | [电话响] |
[16:37] | Hello? | 未 Adam 我是Richard Gilchrist |
[16:39] | Adam Braverman, it’s Richard gilchrist, | Adam 我是Richard Gilchrist |
[16:41] | the man who’s trying to make you a millionaire. | 那个想助你成为百万富翁的人 看来我还是会继续穷追猛打啊 |
[16:43] | I got to chase you down to follow up on this offer… | 看来我还是会继续穷追猛打啊 Gilchrist 你好 听我说 |
[16:45] | – gilchrist, hi, how are you? Uh, yeah, well, listen. | Gilchrist 你好 听我说 我们很感激 |
[16:47] | We really appreciated that offer, | 我们很感激 但看样子我们是不会卖的 |
[16:48] | but it still looks like we’re not gonna sell. | 但看样子我们是不会卖的 看样子啊 |
[16:51] | So… “Looks like”? | 看样子啊 我不想骗你 |
[16:52] | – Listen, I’m not gonna… I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不想骗你 我和弟弟谈过 但他 |
[16:55] | We, uh… we talked about it, and my brother’s just… | 我和弟弟谈过 但他 |
[17:00] | he’s very adamant. He does not want to sell. | 他很固执 就是不想卖 |
[17:04] | But it sounds like you might. | 但听得出来 你想卖 |
[17:07] | I was thinking about it, | 我确实想过 但这无关紧要了 |
[17:08] | honestly, but that’s beside the point. | 但这无关紧要了 |
[17:11] | The point is… It is not gonna happen. | 重点是 交易不可能发生 |
[17:14] | Listen, why don’t you come meet me for a drink tonight? | 要不今晚出来喝一杯吧 9点钟我会在Dalton’s |
[17:15] | I’ll be back at Dalton’s around 9:00. | 9点钟我会在Dalton’s 不行 我弟今晚来不了 |
[17:17] | I can’t do that. Crosby’s not available tonight. | 不行 我弟今晚来不了 |
[17:19] | So just come by yourself. | 那就你一个人来 |
[17:22] | I can’t do that. That’s not how I do business. | 不行 这不是我做生意的风格 |
[17:24] | He’s my business partner. He’s my brother. | 他是我的生意搭档 而且是我弟 我不能这样对他 |
[17:25] | I won’t do that to him. | 我不能这样对他 行啦 你这个烂好人 |
[17:26] | Oh, jeez, Braverman, come on. You’re such a good guy. | 行啦 你这个烂好人 |
[17:30] | Calm down. We’re in the same business. | 淡定 我们是同行 |
[17:32] | We’re gonna go out, have a drink. | 只是出来喝杯东西而已 又不会被捉奸在床 放轻松 |
[17:34] | Everybody’s pants are gonna stay on, relax. | 又不会被捉奸在床 放轻松 |
[17:37] | [Laughs] All right. | 好吧 好 这样说可以 |
[17:39] | All right. All right, I can do this. | 好 这样说可以 9点见吧 |
[17:41] | I’ll see you at Dalton’s at 9:00, right? | 9点见吧 |
[17:43] | All right, I’ll see you there. | 好 到时候见 嗯 挂了 |
[17:45] | All right, bye. | 嗯 挂了 |
[17:46] | [Phone keypad beeps] | [手机键盘蜂鸣声] |
[17:50] | – [Groaning] – Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 吸气 呼气 Zoe 呼吸 |
[17:52] | Zoe, breathe. | Zoe 呼吸 |
[17:54] | It’s gonna end, okay? I promise. | 会过去的 |
[17:58] | Oh! [Breathing heavily] | 哦! [喘着粗气] |
[18:00] | Ow! Ow. Keep breathing, okay? | 继续保持呼吸 |
[18:04] | Just… all right. Okay. | 好了 好的 |
[18:07] | You didn’t say it was gonna hurt like this, | 你没说会这么疼的 你应该告诉我的 |
[18:08] | and you should have told me. | 你应该告诉我的 找不到合适的词儿 |
[18:10] | There’s really nothing to compare it to. | 找不到合适的词儿 – 抱歉 – “会疼的要了你的命” |
[18:12] | I’m sorry… – How about “hell on earth”? | – 抱歉 – “会疼的要了你的命” |
[18:15] | How about that? Okay. | 这词儿合适 |
[18:17] | [Sobs] | 我会死的 |
[18:19] | [Whispering] I’m gonna die. | 我会死的 我会疼死的 |
[18:20] | It’s gonna kill me, and I’m gonna die. | 我会疼死的 – 你听着 – 我会死的 |
[18:22] | – Zoe. – I’m gonna die. | – 你听着 – 我会死的 |
[18:25] | Listen to me, you’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 我不行 |
[18:27] | I can’t do this. | 我不行 你行的 |
[18:28] | You can do this. | 你行的 我知道你行 |
[18:30] | I know you, and I promise, | 我知道你行 |
[18:33] | it’s not gonna kill you, okay? | 这不会要了你命的 |
[18:37] | You’re really brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[18:41] | [Choked up] You’re so brave. | 非常勇敢 |
[18:50] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[18:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:01] | Me too, sweetie. | 我也爱你 |
[19:04] | [Cries] | [哭声] |
[19:15] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨。 嘿 |
[19:18] | – May I come in? – Yeah. | – 能进来吗 – 可以 请进吧 |
[19:20] | – Yeah? – Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[19:22] | How you doing? All right. How are you doing? | – 你还好吧 – 嗯 你呢 |
[19:24] | – Just whipping up a new dish. – Oh, yeah? | – 在捣鼓一道新菜呢 – 是吗 |
[19:27] | Chicken Paprikash. | 茴香鸡肉 不知道是不是这个名字 |
[19:29] | I don’t even know if that’s how you say it | 不知道是不是这个名字 但想尝试下 |
[19:30] | but a little experiment, I guess. | 但想尝试下 |
[19:33] | How’s it going? Listen, I’m sorry. | – 怎么样 – 对不起 – 是我该道歉 – 是我啦 |
[19:35] | – I am so sorry. – I know, I’m really sorry. | – 是我该道歉 – 是我啦 居然发生了那样的事儿 |
[19:36] | I can’t believe that that happened. | 居然发生了那样的事儿 我真不应该去那儿 |
[19:38] | It was just insane, there was no reason for it to go there. | 我真不应该去那儿 最近生活里太多事儿了 |
[19:39] | I’ve just had so much stuff going on. | 最近生活里太多事儿了 – Sarah 我小题大做了 – 没有 |
[19:40] | – Sarah, I overreacted. – No, it was… | – Sarah 我小题大做了 – 没有 – 有 – 你那样做很好 |
[19:42] | – I did. – Wonderful what you did. | – 有 – 你那样做很好 很有正义感 很勇敢 |
[19:43] | It was heroic and brave… I should never | 很有正义感 很勇敢 我就不该去那儿 |
[19:45] | have driven there to Sacramento. | 我就不该去那儿 我很谢谢你那么做 |
[19:46] | And I was thankful, actually, | 我很谢谢你那么做 但最近我很担心孩子们 |
[19:47] | but, you know, I’ve had this worry lately about the kids… | 但最近我很担心孩子们 一直都没什么胃口 |
[19:49] | I’ve been sick to my stomach, you know? | 一直都没什么胃口 因为我在考虑搬去纽约 |
[19:51] | Because I’m thinking of maybe moving to New York. | 因为我在考虑搬去纽约 |
[19:54] | – Wait, wait, wait, I just… | 等一下 等等 |
[19:57] | have a seat, first of all, and back it up. | 坐下 说回刚才 – 你要搬去纽约 – 还没想好 |
[19:58] | You’re gonna move to New York. No, I don’t know. | – 你要搬去纽约 – 还没想好 什么时候 |
[20:00] | When are you gonna move to New York? | 什么时候 我和Mark聊过这个设想 |
[20:02] | Well, mark and I were talking about this fantasy, | 我和Mark聊过这个设想 |
[20:05] | you know, of going to New York after drew graduates | 等儿子毕业就去 正好他过去上大学 |
[20:06] | and hopefully goes to college. | 正好他过去上大学 我可以写剧本 我有认识的制片人在那儿 |
[20:08] | And I could write, and I know a producer there, | 我可以写剧本 我有认识的制片人在那儿 |
[20:11] | and mark’s always wanted to teach there. | Mark也想去纽约教书 所以 我在考虑 |
[20:12] | And so it’s on my mind, | 所以 我在考虑 但我心里一直放不下的就是孩子 |
[20:14] | and all I can think about is, “are the kids okay? | 但我心里一直放不下的就是孩子 |
[20:16] | Are they going to be okay?” | 会担心他们会不会有事儿 |
[20:18] | Sarah, go to New York. | Sarah 去吧 写剧本去 生活区 去见识见识 |
[20:20] | Write plays, live together, live in a brownstone, | 写剧本去 生活区 去见识见识 |
[20:23] | and the kids are gonna be fine. | 孩子们不会有事儿的 女儿会把你视为榜样 |
[20:24] | Amber will look up to you | 女儿会把你视为榜样 她会觉得这是世上最棒的事儿 |
[20:25] | and think it’s the greatest thing in the world. | 她会觉得这是世上最棒的事儿 她会非常尊敬你 |
[20:27] | And she’ll have the utmost respect for you. | 她会非常尊敬你 至于儿子嘛 |
[20:29] | And drew… well, drew… | 至于儿子嘛 谁知道他一天到晚在想什么 |
[20:30] | who knows what he’s thinking half the time? | 谁知道他一天到晚在想什么 但我觉得你应该去 |
[20:31] | But I think you should do it. | 但我觉得你应该去 开心就行 你应该开心 |
[20:33] | Just be happy, okay? You deserve it. | 开心就行 你应该开心 |
[20:36] | Go to New York. | 去纽约吧 |
[20:38] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[20:43] | – Wow. – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Crosby, I don’t know how you think that marshmallow’s | Crosby 你那个棉花糖离火那么远 |
[20:48] | gonna get hot that far away from the flame. | 怎么可能烤得熟啊 |
[20:50] | You know, you worry about your own marshmallow, all right? | 你担心自己的棉花糖就行了 |
[20:53] | I got the supreme technique right here. | 我可是烤棉花糖的高手 要是离火太近 会烧着的 |
[20:55] | If you get it as close as yours is, it’s gonna burn. | 要是离火太近 会烧着的 但外面烤焦一点好吃啊 |
[20:56] | Yeah, but a little burn on the outside is good. | 但外面烤焦一点好吃啊 |
[21:00] | So the inside… get it nice and soft. | 而且里面会很软 口感很好 |
[21:02] | – What do you… what do you think? | 儿子 你说呢 你觉得谁说的对 |
[21:04] | You think… who’s doing this right? | 你觉得谁说的对 – 我和你 – 你自己 |
[21:05] | – Me and you. – You? | – 我和你 – 你自己 还有你 |
[21:06] | And you. | 还有你 他上过野营课程的哦 他是权威 |
[21:07] | Yeah, he’s the one who took camping classes, he knows. | 他上过野营课程的哦 他是权威 我也知道 我曾经是女童子军呢 |
[21:09] | I know how to camp. I was a girl scout, remember? | 我也知道 我曾经是女童子军呢 – 是吗 – 当然 |
[21:11] | – Oh, really? – Yeah, I know | – 是吗 – 当然 我知道怎么烤棉花糖 |
[21:12] | how to roast marshmallows. That’s right, that’s right. | 我知道怎么烤棉花糖 – 我清楚得很 – 烧着啦 |
[21:13] | – I know what I’m doing. – It’s on fire! | – 我清楚得很 – 烧着啦 – 烧糊了 – 赶紧吹了 |
[21:15] | – Fire, fire! – Blow it out. | – 烧糊了 – 赶紧吹了 |
[21:18] | Look at that thing. Oh, it looks nasty. | 看呀 黑乎乎的 |
[21:20] | – I meant to do that. – [Laughing] Yeah. | 我就是要糊的 – 你难道还要吃啊 – 嗯 |
[21:22] | Oh, you’re gonna eat that now? I am. | – 你难道还要吃啊 – 嗯 是吗 那吃给我看 |
[21:24] | Oh, really? I want to see this. | 是吗 那吃给我看 吃咯 |
[21:25] | – Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. – Oh, here we go. | 吃咯 怎么啦 |
[21:26] | – Aah! – What? | 怎么啦 你都干了什么 |
[21:27] | – Ow! – What did you do? | 你都干了什么 |
[21:29] | Oh, God, did you just burn your hand? | 天啊 你烫伤了吧 我看看 |
[21:31] | Let me see, let me see. [Groans] | 我看看 真烫伤了 |
[21:33] | – Ooh. – Oh, you really did it, huh? | 真烫伤了 |
[21:35] | Yeah, that’s, like, a first-degree burn. | 一级烫伤 不对 二级更靠谱一点 |
[21:37] | Maybe second-degree burn. | 不对 二级更靠谱一点 我老师的车里有急救箱 |
[21:38] | There’s first aid in my teacher’s car. | 我老师的车里有急救箱 |
[21:40] | Oh, no, we’re not gonna use that. | 不用 我带了家族急救箱 |
[21:42] | We got a Braverman first-aid kit. | 我带了家族急救箱 走 我去给你包扎 |
[21:43] | Let’s go. I’ll fix you up. | 走 我去给你包扎 |
[21:45] | – Stay here. – Yeah, yeah. | – 你留在这儿 – 嗯嗯 别去树林里 |
[21:46] | Don’t go out in the woods or anything. | 别去树林里 有熊出没哦 |
[21:47] | There’s grizzly bears out there. | 有熊出没哦 你就是唬人的 |
[21:48] | That’s not gonna happen. | 你就是唬人的 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:57] | Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. | 嗯,嗯。 |
[21:59] | Give me a little space here. | 手指过去一点 |
[22:01] | Oh, yeah. There we go. | 嗯 对啦 |
[22:04] | You got to respect this kit. | 你可要对这个急救箱保持敬仰 |
[22:06] | That’s the Braverman kit. [Laughs] | 那可是我家族的急救箱 |
[22:08] | Ooh, look at that clean cut. | 我要剪了 好的 你拿住 |
[22:10] | All right, hold that. | 好的 你拿住 |
[22:12] | Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:18] | Uh-huh. | 就像在包曲棍球杆 |
[22:20] | Just like taping a hockey stick. | 就像在包曲棍球杆 |
[22:22] | [Laughs] | 好了 |
[22:23] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[22:32] | Okay, there’s that. | 行了 等下 等等 |
[22:34] | Hold on. Hold, hold, hold. | 等下 等等 |
[22:36] | Make this look less wonky. | 弄得紧一点 |
[22:41] | What’s the matter, you don’t like it? | 怎么了 你不喜欢啊 |
[22:45] | No, it’s good. | 没有 很好 |
[22:48] | What’s the matter? | 那怎么了 |
[22:52] | I got to tell Jabbar about moving in with Joe. | 我要跟儿子说搬去和Joe住的事儿了 |
[22:55] | I-I haven’t yet. | 我还没说 |
[23:01] | Do you think he doesn’t want to move in there? | 你觉得他不想搬吗 |
[23:03] | I just think it’s gonna be different for him. | 对他来说很不一样吧 |
[23:06] | It’s a big change, you know? | 生活中的一个大变化 |
[23:09] | Now it’s all official. | 现在就要发生了 |
[23:11] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[23:15] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[23:24] | He’s a lucky guy. | 幸运的人 |
[23:27] | That’s for sure. | 这一点我能肯定 |
[23:29] | I’m gonna check on the boy. | 我去看看儿子 好 谢谢 |
[23:31] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[23:45] | ♪ | |
[23:48] | ♪ | |
[23:50] | ♪ | |
[23:51] | ♪ | |
[24:03] | [knock at the door] | [敲门声] |
[24:06] | – Hey. – Hi. | 听起来不错 |
[24:07] | That sounded great. | 听起来不错 谢谢 抱歉家里很乱 |
[24:09] | Thanks. Sorry it’s messy right now. | 谢谢 抱歉家里很乱 |
[24:13] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 我打了很多次电话给你 |
[24:14] | I tried to call a lot, | 我打了很多次电话给你 |
[24:17] | and I emailed you a few times. | 还给你发了电邮 |
[24:19] | Amber, I, um… | 我 |
[24:23] | I’m really sorry | 发生在萨克拉门托的事儿 我很抱歉 |
[24:25] | for how everything happened in Sacramento. | 真的 |
[24:27] | I really am. | 真的 我不是想给你难堪 |
[24:28] | I didn’t mean to embarrass you, | 我不是想给你难堪 跑去骂你 我很抱歉 |
[24:30] | and I’m sorry that I made a scene, | 跑去骂你 我很抱歉 |
[24:32] | but I’m not sorry about why I did it. | 但我不会为我这么做的初衷道歉 我只是不希望你出事儿 |
[24:34] | I just want to make sure that you’re okay. | 我只是不希望你出事儿 |
[24:37] | [Sighs] | 没有 我 |
[24:38] | – No, I… | 没有 我 |
[24:41] | look, I understand. To be honest, I… | 说实话 我懂 |
[24:47] | I get why you did what you did. | 我明白你做这事儿是因为什么 |
[24:49] | I just feel confused about… | 我就感觉很迷茫 |
[24:54] | What to do and where I… | 不知道该做什么 该去哪儿 我不想你就这样放弃 |
[24:55] | – I just don’t want to see you give up. | 我不想你就这样放弃 回来工作吧 |
[24:57] | I want you to come back to work. | 回来工作吧 |
[25:01] | [Sighs] | Amber 我在你这么大时 |
[25:02] | Amber, when I was your age, | Amber 我在你这么大时 做了很多现在很后悔的决定 |
[25:03] | I made some really stupid decisions that I regret. | 做了很多现在很后悔的决定 |
[25:08] | I know that I’m your aunt, but I understand. | 我是你舅妈 但我真的明白 |
[25:11] | I do, and I’m here for you. | 我会一直在你身边的 |
[25:14] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:20] | [Strumming guitar] | [弹吉他] |
[25:27] | Okay. [Sighs] | 好吧。 [叹气] |
[25:34] | All: ♪ we’re together, right or wrong ♪ | 全部:♪我们在一起,对还是错♪ |
[25:38] | ♪ where you go, I’ll tag along ♪ | ♪你去哪儿,我会一起走的 |
[25:42] | ♪ remember me. | ♪记得我。 |
[25:44] | I’m the one. | 我是那个。 |
[25:45] | All: ♪ I’m the one who loves you ♪ | 全部:♪我是爱你的人♪ |
[25:50] | ♪ remember me | ♪记得我 |
[25:53] | ♪ I’m the one who loves you ♪ | ♪我是爱你的人♪ |
[25:55] | [squeals] | [尖叫声] |
[25:57] | All: ♪ remember me | 全部:♪记住我 |
[26:01] | ♪ I’m the one who loves you ♪ | ♪我是爱你的人♪ |
[26:05] | [wailing and chirping] | [哀鸣] |
[26:09] | Hey, keep it down in there a little, Braverman! | 你们一家小声点哦 |
[26:11] | [Laughter] | 人家要把咱们赶出去啦 |
[26:13] | Shh! We’re gonna get kicked out | 人家要把咱们赶出去啦 |
[26:14] | of the class camp trip. | – 疯啦 疯啦 – 好啦 儿子 |
[26:16] | – You’re crazy. – All right, buddy, | – 疯啦 疯啦 – 好啦 儿子 该闭上眼睡觉咯 |
[26:17] | let’s get some shut-eye. – All right. | 该闭上眼睡觉咯 你说呢 |
[26:18] | What do you say? | 你说呢 野营就是睡在山上 |
[26:19] | That’s what they do on the trail. | 野营就是睡在山上 我也该走了 |
[26:21] | And it is time for me to go. | 我也该走了 |
[26:24] | Why do you have to go, mom? | 一定要走吗 我们说好的啊 我要走的啊 |
[26:26] | Honey, we talked about this. You know why I have to go. | 我们说好的啊 我要走的啊 |
[26:29] | I know we talked about it, | 我知道 但是我还是没搞明白 |
[26:30] | but I really don’t understand it. | 但是我还是没搞明白 |
[26:32] | So can you please stay? | 要不留下来吧 |
[26:35] | It’s so much fun. I want you to be here. | 我们一家人在一起多有趣啊 妈咪 我希望你留下 好吗 |
[26:38] | Please, mom? | 拜托,妈妈? |
[26:41] | – I can’t refuse that. – How can you? | – 我怎么能说不啊 – 就是嘛 |
[26:43] | – Okay, fine. – Yeah. | – 好 留下 – 嗯 好啦 好啦 |
[26:45] | – Come on, come on. – Whoo! | 好啦 好啦 你用甜言蜜语留住了她 |
[26:46] | – [Sing-song] You sweet-talked her. | 你用甜言蜜语留住了她 |
[26:49] | All right, get in there with your mom. | 好啦 跟妈妈一起进被窝吧 |
[26:52] | All right, good night. | 好啦 晚安吧 |
[27:00] | [Chuckles] | [笑声] |
[27:02] | Lenny Kravitz’s first album. – Mm-hmm. | 蓝尼·克罗维兹的第一张专辑 天啊 他进录音室完全不穿鞋 |
[27:04] | Oh, my God, I couldn’t get him to wear shoes in the studio. | 天啊 他进录音室完全不穿鞋 |
[27:06] | Really? | 真的啊 就是不穿 那个味儿哦 |
[27:08] | – Never would wear shoes, and feet smell like… | 就是不穿 那个味儿哦 |
[27:10] | you understand what I’m saying? – Mm-hmm. | 你懂吧 |
[27:12] | [Laughter] I get it. | 我懂的 大多数人看到我的出价就闭着眼卖了 |
[27:14] | You know, most people would’ve jumped at that first offer. | 大多数人看到我的出价就闭着眼卖了 |
[27:17] | Yeah, well, you can take it from me. | 我也想闭着眼卖啊 但我弟不是大多数人 |
[27:18] | Crosby’s not “most people.” Mm. | 但我弟不是大多数人 我这里就不把你当外人了 |
[27:20] | You know, I’m gonna drop my poker face here for a second. | 我这里就不把你当外人了 |
[27:22] | Doesn’t really matter ’cause we’re not taking it, | 也无所谓了 因为我们不会卖的 |
[27:25] | but I want to tell you what a damn impressive offer that was. | 但我想说 那个价钱真是个天价 |
[27:27] | We thought it was. | 公司也是这样想的 |
[27:30] | Apparently we don’t know as much as we thought. | 看来想得还是不够啊 我有个问题 |
[27:32] | Ah. Let me ask you a question. | 我有个问题 |
[27:35] | Shoot. | 问 |
[27:37] | Why is the luncheonette worth so much to you? | 我们的录音室怎么会值那么多钱 |
[27:40] | I know we’re doing okay. | 我们确实进展顺利 可能抢了一点市场份额 |
[27:41] | I know that we probably cut into your business a little bit, | 可能抢了一点市场份额 |
[27:43] | but west coast recording is huge. | 但你们是大公司啊 |
[27:46] | Yeah, we’re huge, but there’s a cache to that place. | 没错 但那个地方是个宝藏 |
[27:49] | That’s why you’ve gotten all the press. | 所以 你们才会被关注 嗯 |
[27:50] | Right. | 嗯 这不是说我们自己能盖一个出来 |
[27:51] | It’s not like we can go out and build our own | 这不是说我们自己能盖一个出来 那个地方跟具有历史意义 |
[27:53] | because it’s all tied into the history of that building. | 那个地方跟具有历史意义 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 这种东西你是没法重新发明的 |
[27:56] | You can’t reinvent something like that. | 这种东西你是没法重新发明的 |
[27:58] | All right. I got it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[28:01] | You basically offered us $1 million because it’s cool. | 你们出价那么高 是因为那地方很酷 |
[28:04] | Yes, we offered you $1 million because it’s cool… | 完全没错 |
[28:06] | And one of a kind. | 那儿是独一无二 |
[28:10] | What if we upped our offer? | 如果我们再加点钱呢 |
[28:12] | – Oh, God, don’t. Please. – [Laughs] | 天啊 别这样对我 |
[28:14] | Walking away from the initial offer was painful enough. | 拒绝了那100万 我已经够痛苦的了 |
[28:16] | What’s an offer that would make your brother budge, hmm? | 出个什么价 你弟才肯卖呢 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry, I’m not okay having this conversation. | 抱歉 这个话题我们不该谈的 就是说说嘛 淡定 |
[28:22] | We’re just talking, Braverman. Chill. | 就是说说嘛 淡定 |
[28:24] | – All right. – God, you crack me up, man. | – 好吧 – 笑死我了 |
[28:28] | Well, I’m glad I could provide you with some amusement. | 真高兴我能把你逗乐 |
[28:31] | I’ve done my research, man. | 我做过调查了 |
[28:33] | I know you ran t&s shoes for 17 years. | 你在T&S工作了17年 |
[28:36] | I also know that you understand | 意外的收获在生意圈儿里 可不是每天都会发生的 |
[28:38] | what a windfall in business is | 可不是每天都会发生的 这种事儿很少有的 |
[28:40] | and how rare they are. | 这种事儿很少有的 |
[28:42] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime offer, | 这是一生只会碰到一次的机会 |
[28:44] | and it will change your life. | 它会完全改变你的生活 |
[28:47] | I know that, and I can’t make this call on my own. | 我懂 但我不能单独决定 |
[28:53] | [Sighs] What about that? | 这个价钱怎么样 |
[28:56] | Just look at it. | 看看嘛 |
[29:00] | Just look at it. | 低头看看 |
[29:08] | You can’t be serious. | 开国际玩笑吧 没有 我很认真 |
[29:10] | I am, Adam. I’m dead serious. | 没有 我很认真 |
[29:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:24] | Think I’m gonna have to… | 那我回去 |
[29:27] | Try to talk my brother into it. | 劝劝我弟弟 握个手 说定了 |
[29:29] | Will you shake on that? | 握个手 说定了 |
[29:36] | Well, all right. | 嗯 |
[29:38] | [Soft rock music] | [软摇滚音乐] |
[29:41] | ♪ | |
[29:49] | [inaudible dialogue] | [听不清的对话] |
[29:53] | [Screaming] | [尖叫] |
[29:55] | – Push, good. – Good, good, good, good. | – 用力 用力 – 很好 很好 |
[29:58] | [Continues screaming] | [继续尖叫] |
[30:00] | – Yes, yes, yes. – Good job. | – 对啦 对啦 – 好样的 |
[30:01] | There we go. | There we go. 好了 好了 |
[30:03] | [Baby crying] | [婴儿哭] |
[30:06] | – You did so good. – Where is he? | – 你做得很棒 – 他在哪儿 |
[30:08] | Is he okay? | Is he okay? 他没事儿吧 他还好吧 |
[30:09] | He okay? | 他还好吧 他是个非常迷人的小男生 |
[30:11] | He’s a beautiful baby boy. | 他是个非常迷人的小男生 |
[30:13] | Beautiful and healthy. He’s perfect. | 迷人而且健康 完美无缺 |
[30:15] | – [Sighs] – Zoe, you want to hold him? | Zoe 你想抱抱他吗 |
[30:18] | [Panting] | [喘气] |
[30:21] | I don’t want to hold him. | 不想 |
[30:24] | [Baby continues crying] | [婴儿继续哭泣] |
[30:54] | Sarah? | Sarah 在不 |
[30:56] | – Hi. | – Hi. 你来干啥 |
[30:58] | What are you doing? | 你来干啥 来个夜晚野餐 |
[30:59] | I thought we could have a little night picnic. | 来个夜晚野餐 |
[31:01] | Ooh. | 哦。 |
[31:02] | [Chuckles] | 夜晚野餐有什么好吃的没 |
[31:04] | – Did you get really good night-picnic snacks? | 夜晚野餐有什么好吃的没 – 夹克很帅嘛 – 谢了 |
[31:07] | – Hey, cool jacket. – Hey, thanks. | – 夹克很帅嘛 – 谢了 – 看着很不错 – 我男友留下的 |
[31:08] | – Looks so good. – My boyfriend left it over. | – 看着很不错 – 我男友留下的 那他一定是个帅气的家伙 |
[31:11] | – He must be a cool guy. – [Chuckles] | 那他一定是个帅气的家伙 |
[31:14] | Wow, what did you get? | 都有什么啊 – 奶酪啊 – 还有酒 |
[31:15] | Cheese! Wine, cheese. | – 奶酪啊 – 还有酒 – 谢谢 – 客气 |
[31:18] | – Thanks. – Absolutely. | – 谢谢 – 客气 |
[31:21] | So I called this producer who helped me | 我给去年帮我看剧本的制片人 |
[31:24] | with the reading last year. | 打了电话 就是那个在纽约剧院里的制片人 |
[31:26] | – Yeah. – Producer of the theater… | 就是那个在纽约剧院里的制片人 |
[31:27] | W-who’s in New York now. – Mm-hmm. | 他非常热心 |
[31:29] | And, uh, he was really enthusiastic, | 他非常热心 他很肯定能帮得上我 |
[31:31] | and he was, you know, very confident | 他很肯定能帮得上我 |
[31:34] | that he could help me, you know, get something started. | 他可以帮助我,开始吧。 |
[31:37] | – W-in New York? | 在纽约 – 嗯 – 那太好了 |
[31:38] | – Yeah. – Wow, cool. | – 嗯 – 那太好了 |
[31:41] | – Yeah, made me feel good. – Yeah, that’s incredible. | – 嗯 感觉不错 – 真是太好了 |
[31:45] | So you’re… this is real. You’re taking it seriously. | 那就是说 这事儿定了 你是认真的 |
[31:49] | – Yeah. – Me too. | – 嗯 – 我也一样 |
[31:52] | I mean, we’re talking about a year from now, | 我们说的是一年后的事儿 还不知道那时候孩子会在哪儿 |
[31:54] | and I don’t know where the kids are gonna be then, you know? | 还不知道那时候孩子会在哪儿 |
[31:58] | Right. | 嗯 特别是发生了这一切后 Drew肯定不好搞定 |
[32:00] | And drew especially, given everything. | 特别是发生了这一切后 Drew肯定不好搞定 |
[32:02] | Right. Yeah, me neither. | 嗯 我们一定会让孩子们明白的 |
[32:04] | No, I… w-we will… we will make sure | 我们一定会让孩子们明白的 |
[32:07] | that both of your kids feel okay with it | 在此之前不做任何决定 |
[32:10] | before we make any decisions. Yewe will. | 在此之前不做任何决定 |
[32:13] | Yes, we will. | 嗯 好 你膝盖上是法国长棍吗 |
[32:15] | [Chuckles] Is that a baguette in your lap, | 你膝盖上是法国长棍吗 |
[32:17] | or are you just happy to see me? | 还是你看见我很开心 是法国长棍啦 |
[32:19] | It is a baguette in my lap. | 是法国长棍啦 而且我看见你当然很开心 |
[32:22] | And I am happy to see you. | 而且我看见你当然很开心 接着我就要亲你咯 |
[32:23] | And I’m going to kiss you. | 接着我就要亲你咯 你真是个绅士 |
[32:25] | – Thanks for the heads-up. [Chuckles] | 你真是个绅士 |
[32:28] | [Nada surf’s when I was young] | [Nada冲浪的我小时候] i> |
[32:31] | ♪ | |
[32:33] | ♪ it’s amazing how much time ♪ | ♪多少时间真是太神奇了♪ |
[32:36] | ♪ love saves you at first ♪ | ♪爱首先会拯救您♪ |
[32:40] | ♪ when you rediscover | ♪当你重新发现 |
[32:42] | ♪ your reason | ♪你的理由 |
[32:45] | ♪ to work | ♪上班 |
[32:46] | ♪ and your aimless dreaming | ♪和你漫无目的的梦 |
[32:48] | ♪ has found a target | ♪找到了目标 |
[32:52] | ♪ and normalize and greet | ♪正常化并打招呼 |
[32:56] | ♪ all function return | ♪所有功能返回 |
[32:57] | [tent unzips] | [帐篷解压] |
[33:01] | ♪ came home early quarter to two ♪ | ♪一季度早到两点回家♪ |
[33:04] | ♪ I don’t need more wine | ♪我不需要更多的酒 |
[33:06] | ♪ I’m coming for you | ♪我为你而来 |
[33:10] | hey. | 怎么啦 |
[33:11] | – Hey. – What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 是因为我告诉儿子Joe的事儿 |
[33:13] | Is it…Because of me telling Jabbar about Joe | 是因为我告诉儿子Joe的事儿 |
[33:16] | or because I told you about that? | 还是因为我对你说了 抱歉 我不该说的 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have even said anything. | 抱歉 我不该说的 我没想毁了这个晚上的 |
[33:20] | I didn’t want to ruin tonight. | 我没想毁了这个晚上的 你没有 |
[33:22] | You didn’t ruin anything. | 你没有 |
[33:25] | I did a year ago. | 是我一年前毁了一切 |
[33:28] | I had this beautiful family, and I ruined it. | 曾经那么一个美满的家庭让我毁了 |
[33:32] | And I couldn’t fix it, and it’s too late. | 我没法挽救 一切都太迟了 |
[33:38] | I wish I could go back in time | 真希望能回到过去 没做那件傻事儿 |
[33:39] | and not be stupid. | 没做那件傻事儿 |
[33:43] | I can’t. | 现在没机会了 |
[33:45] | ♪ came home early quarter to two ♪ | ♪一季度早到两点回家♪ |
[33:50] | – we just… | 我们 我们需要熬过这一关 |
[33:51] | we just have to get through this part. | 我们需要熬过这一关 |
[33:57] | Well… | 好吧… |
[34:01] | This part hurts. | 这一关让我很伤心 我知道 |
[34:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:08] | Come here. | 来 |
[34:15] | ♪ | |
[34:22] | you excited? | 激动吗 – 嗯 – 我也是 |
[34:24] | – Yeah. – Me too! | – 嗯 – 我也是 弟弟会喜欢我帮他挑的长颈鹿吗 |
[34:25] | Do you think my baby brother | 弟弟会喜欢我帮他挑的长颈鹿吗 |
[34:26] | will like the giraffe that I got him? | 他肯定会喜欢的 |
[34:28] | Oh, I think he’s going to love it. | 他肯定会喜欢的 希望自己还没忘这个怎么用 |
[34:30] | I hope I remember how to use this thing. | 希望自己还没忘这个怎么用 你能行的 |
[34:31] | [Chuckles] You will. | 你能行的 我记得怎么用 – 是吗 – 爸爸 |
[34:33] | I totally remember how to use it. | 我记得怎么用 – 是吗 – 爸爸 |
[34:34] | – Oh, you do? – And you know what, daddy? | – 是吗 – 爸爸 回家的路上 我坐后面看着弟弟 |
[34:36] | I can be the one to watch him | 回家的路上 我坐后面看着弟弟 |
[34:37] | in the backseat while you drive home. | – 再好不过了 – 嗯 |
[34:38] | – That would be perfect. – Yep. | – 再好不过了 – 嗯 – 这计划不错 – 谁都不许跟我抢 |
[34:40] | – That sounds like a plan. – I pull duty. | – 这计划不错 – 谁都不许跟我抢 好 |
[34:41] | [Laughs] Okay. | 好 我去把这个送给Zoe |
[34:43] | Hey, um, I’m going to just drop these off to Zoe, | 我去把这个送给Zoe |
[34:46] | and maybe we shouldn’t bombard her. | 你们就先不要去了 在这里等一等 |
[34:48] | So why don’t you guys hang out here for a couple minutes? | 在这里等一等 然后去婴儿房 就可以看见儿子啦 |
[34:50] | And then meet me in the nursery, and then we can meet our son. | 然后去婴儿房 就可以看见儿子啦 |
[34:53] | You can meet him! [Squeals] | 你就可以见到他啦 |
[34:56] | Okay. [Clears throat] | 好 来 我们走 |
[34:57] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[35:04] | Oh, hi. Hi. | Zoe呢? |
[35:06] | Um, where’s Zoe? | Zoe呢? |
[35:09] | Uh, she took a walk down the hall. | 去走廊散步了 – 很快就会回来的 – 好 她还好吧 |
[35:10] | She should be right back. Great, okay. She’s okay? | – 很快就会回来的 – 好 她还好吧 |
[35:13] | Yeah, she’s doing great. | 嗯 好得很 今天就能出院了 |
[35:14] | She’ll be able to check out today. | 今天就能出院了 能否请你帮个忙 |
[35:16] | Um, would you do me a favor | 能否请你帮个忙 把这些花给她 |
[35:18] | and make sure that she gets these? | 把这些花给她 – 可以 – 谢谢 |
[35:19] | – Sure. – Thank you. | – 可以 – 谢谢 我是Julia 收养她孩子的人 |
[35:21] | I’m Julia. I’m adopting her baby. | 我是Julia 收养她孩子的人 – 这样啊 – 嗯 |
[35:23] | [Chuckles] Yeah. Okay, yeah. | – 这样啊 – 嗯 |
[35:25] | Um, I’m going to run to the nursery. | 我去婴儿房了 |
[35:29] | We get to take the baby home. | 带宝宝回家 – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[35:30] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 好 再见 |
[35:32] | – All right, bye-bye. | 好 再见 |
[35:35] | [Babies crying] | [婴儿哭泣] |
[35:50] | [Baby crying] | [婴儿哭] |
[35:53] | Aw. | 噢。 |
[35:54] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘。 |
[35:57] | [Melancholy music] | [忧郁的音乐] |
[36:50] | [Elevator bell dings] All righty. | 好嘞 |
[36:53] | There we go. There she is. | 到啦 妈妈来咯 宝宝呢 |
[36:55] | Where’s the baby? | 宝宝呢 婴儿房还没开门 |
[36:56] | Um, the nursery isn’t quite open yet. | 婴儿房还没开门 |
[37:01] | Um… Okay. | 这样啊 你带她去楼下喝点热巧克力吧 |
[37:02] | Think you could take her downstairs | 你带她去楼下喝点热巧克力吧 |
[37:03] | for a hot chocolate or something? | 是宝宝 |
[37:04] | – Yeah. Is the baby… | 是宝宝 |
[37:08] | – the baby’s fine. – Okay. | 宝宝没事儿 不过 |
[37:09] | – But it’s… | 不过 |
[37:12] | – ♪ the Atlantic was born today ♪ | -♪大西洋今天诞生了♪ |
[37:15] | – it’s… it’s not… | 这事儿 |
[37:17] | – ♪ and I’ll tell you how | -♪我会告诉你 |
[37:19] | [weeps] | [哭泣] |
[37:23] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[37:27] | ♪ the clouds above opened up ♪ | ♪乌云笼罩♪ |
[37:32] | ♪ and let it out | ♪让它出来 |
[37:36] | [sighs] | [叹息] |
[37:40] | [Sobbing] | [哭泣] |
[37:41] | ♪ I was standing on the surface ♪ | ♪我站在地上♪ |
[37:45] | ♪ of a perforated sphere | 穿孔球的♪ |
[37:48] | ♪ when the water | ♪当水 |
[37:51] | ♪ filled every hole | ♪充满了每个洞 |
[37:56] | ♪ and thousands upon thousands ♪ | ♪和成千上万的♪ |
[38:00] | ♪ made an ocean, making islands ♪ | ♪造就了海洋,造就了岛屿♪ |
[38:04] | ♪ where no | ♪那里没有 |
[38:06] | ♪ island should go | ♪岛应该去 |
[38:10] | ♪ oh no | ♪哦不 |
[38:13] | ♪ | |
[38:18] | [groans] | [gro吟] |
[38:20] | Oh, my God. It’s raining. | 天啊 下雨啦 – 什么 – 有水 |
[38:21] | – What? – There’s water c… | – 什么 – 有水 漏水了 起来 起来 |
[38:23] | we’re taking on water. Get up, get up, get up, get up. | 漏水了 起来 起来 赶紧的 都起来 |
[38:24] | Ooh. Get up, get up, get up. | 赶紧的 都起来 – 水啊 – 嗯 |
[38:26] | – Water? – Yeah. | – 水啊 – 嗯 都起来 |
[38:27] | Get up, get up, get up, get up. | 都起来 – 天啊 倾盆大雨啊 – 什么 |
[38:28] | Oh, my God, it’s pouring. What? | – 天啊 倾盆大雨啊 – 什么 |
[38:32] | – It’s pouring! – Get up, get up. | – 下好大啊 – 起来吧 |
[38:35] | – [Laughs] – Oh! | -[笑]-哦! |
[38:37] | I thought it wasn’t supposed to rain! | 你不是说不漏水嘛 这个嘛 |
[38:39] | – Yeah, well, it’s… – [Screams] | 这个嘛 – 把所有杠子都拔了 – 进去 进去 |
[38:40] | – Pull everything up. – Get inside. Get inside. | – 把所有杠子都拔了 – 进去 进去 我去把木桩卸掉 |
[38:42] | Yeah. I’ll take down the stakes. | 我去把木桩卸掉 |
[38:44] | ♪ those people were overjoyed ♪ | ♪这些人喜出望外♪ |
[38:49] | ♪ they took to their boats ♪ | ♪他们上船了♪ |
[38:52] | – hey. – Hi. | -嘿。 嗨 |
[38:53] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up. | 抱歉吵醒你 没事儿吧 |
[38:55] | Is everything okay? Hi. | 没事儿吧 |
[38:59] | – Is it a bad time? – No. | – 来得不是时候吧 – 没有 |
[39:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:03] | ♪ I thought it less like a lake ♪ | ♪我以为它不像湖了♪ |
[39:05] | ♪ and more like a moat | ♪更像护城河 |
[39:15] | ♪ the rhythm of my footsteps ♪ | ♪我脚步的节奏♪ |
[39:18] | ♪ crossing flatlands to your door ♪ | ♪穿越平地到你的门♪ |
[39:22] | ♪ have been silenced | ♪已经沉默了 |
[39:25] | ♪ forevermore | ♪永远 |
[39:30] | ♪ and the distance is quite simply ♪ | ♪距离很简单♪ |
[39:34] | ♪ much too far for me to row ♪ | ♪对我来说行得太远了♪ |
[39:38] | – [choked up] I just don’t… | 我 |
[39:40] | I just don’t really want to talk about it. | 我不想说话 |
[39:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:48] | I just wanted to see my mom, you know? | 只是想妈妈了 |
[39:56] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[40:02] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[40:06] | I missed you. | 想你 |
[40:08] | Missed you. | 想你 |
[40:10] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[40:11] | ♪ I need you so much closer ♪ | ♪我非常需要你♪ |
[40:18] | – whoo! – Okay. | 好了 |
[40:21] | Bye, daddy. That was so much fun. | 爸爸再见 昨天很棒 我爱你 儿子 |
[40:22] | I love you, buddy. | 我爱你 儿子 赶紧上车 别湿透了 |
[40:23] | Get in before your underwear gets wet. | 我爱你 儿子 赶紧上车 别湿透了 |
[40:27] | Hey, thanks for coming. It meant so much to him. | 谢谢你过来 对儿子意义重大 |
[40:29] | Yeah, I think it did too. | 嗯 没错 好吧 |
[40:31] | Okay, and, um, you know, | 好吧 |
[40:34] | Joe is a really great guy, | Joe是个很好的人 |
[40:36] | and you don’t need to worry about telling Jabbar. | 你可以跟儿子直说 |
[40:38] | He’s gonna be fine. Okay. | – 他会没事儿的 – 好 |
[40:40] | Okay. | 好吧 – 谢谢 – 嗯 走了 |
[40:41] | – Thanks. – Yeah. All right. | 好吧 – 谢谢 – 嗯 走了 |
[40:45] | [Thunder booms] | [雷鸣声] |
[40:47] | [Panting] | [喘气] |
[40:51] | You got your seat belt on? | 安全带系了吗 好 |
[40:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:03] | ♪ I need you so much closer ♪ | ♪我非常需要你♪ |
[41:10] | ♪ I need you so much closer ♪ | ♪我需要你这么近♪ |
[41:18] | ♪ I need you so much closer ♪ | ♪我需要你这么近♪ |
[41:21] | wait. Stay here. | 等下 在车里别动 |
[41:23] | I forgot to tell your dad something. | 我有事儿忘了跟你爸说 |
[41:25] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[41:26] | ♪ I need you so much closer ♪ | ♪我需要你这么近♪ |
[41:30] | ♪ | |
[41:33] | – what? – I love you. | – 怎么了 – 我爱你 |
[41:34] | I’ve always loved you. I never stopped loving you. | 一直都爱你 从来没有停止过 |
[41:36] | And… and I don’t want to live with anybody else. | 我不想跟别人住在一起 |
[41:39] | And I know that we argue all the time, and we fight. | 我知道 我们总是吵架 |
[41:41] | And… and I’m bossy and controlling and you’re… | 我喜欢发号施令 控制欲强 |
[41:43] | well, you’re you, but… | 而你 永远都那个样子 但是 |
[41:45] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[41:48] | I love our family, and I want to be with you. | 我爱我们这个家 我想跟你在一起 |
[41:52] | Crosby Braverman, | Crosby Braverman, |
[41:55] | I want to be your wife. | 我想成为你的妻子 |
[41:57] | Will you still marry me? | 你还愿意娶我吗 |
[42:00] | Yes, I will marry you. | 愿意 当然愿意 |
[42:02] | You will? | 是吗 |
[42:03] | Yes! | 当然 |