时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We’d like to make you an offer to buy the luncheonette. | 我们想买下你们的录音室 |
[00:03] | I am not selling. | 我不卖 |
[00:05] | – What if we up that offer? – Oh God don’t. | – 我要是再加到这个数字呢 – 天啊 不要 |
[00:07] | What about that? | 这个价格怎么样 |
[00:09] | Our son is coming. | 我们的儿子就要出生啦 |
[00:20] | Do you understand how this looks? | 这看起来像什么 你知道吗 |
[00:22] | Crosby Braverman, I’ve always loved you. | Crosby Braverman 我一直都爱着你 |
[00:23] | I never stopped loving you. Will you still marry me? | 从未停止过 你愿意娶我吗 |
[00:26] | – Yes, I will marry you. – Yeah? | – 当然 我愿意 – 是吗 |
[01:00] | ♪ to go away for quite a while ♪ | ♪要离开很长一段时间♪ |
[01:05] | ♪ if that is what will make you smile ♪ | ♪如果那会让你微笑♪ |
[01:08] | ♪ is something I will gladly do ♪ | ♪我会很乐意做♪ |
[01:12] | ♪ because I am in love with you ♪. | ♪因为我爱上了你♪。 |
[01:16] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[01:17] | Lily, hey, hey. | Lily 别走 |
[01:20] | This is not fair to you, and I’m sorry. | 这对你不公平 我对不起你 |
[01:22] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[01:24] | ♪ that is what it’s going to take ♪. | ♪这就是需要的♪。 |
[01:27] | – I’m really sorry. – No, don’t. | – 真的对不起 – 别说了 别 |
[01:29] | ♪ what it’s going to take ♪ | ♪将会发生什么♪ |
[01:42] | – we’re getting married! – Aah! No! | – 我们要结婚啦 – 不是吧 |
[01:44] | – Yes! – Oh, congratulations. | – 是的 – 恭喜 |
[01:47] | What is going on? | 怎么啦 |
[01:48] | – Finally. – Hey, what happened? | – 终于结婚咯 – 出啥事儿了 |
[01:51] | My mom and dad are getting married. | 妈妈和爸爸要结婚了 |
[01:53] | No way. | 买糕的 |
[01:55] | What are you talking about? How did that happen? | 我没听错吧 什么事儿促成的 |
[01:56] | – Camping! – Camping, of course! | – 野营 – 野营啊 难怪 |
[01:58] | We went on this… | 我们 |
[02:00] | we went on this camping trip, | 我们一起去野营 |
[02:02] | and I realized how much I love this man here, | 让我意识到自己很爱这个男人 |
[02:04] | and that, no matter what happened, | 不管发生什么事儿 |
[02:06] | I want to spend the rest of my life with him. | 我都想跟他度过余生 |
[02:08] | – That is so sweet. – You…Realized it? | – 好浪漫哦 – 你意识到的 |
[02:11] | – Yes. – Yeah, dad. | – 嗯 – 老爸 人家姑娘向你儿子求婚的 |
[02:12] | She proposed to me. | – 嗯 – 老爸 人家姑娘向你儿子求婚的 嗯 赶紧办了吧 |
[02:13] | Yeah, we want to do it right away. | 人家姑娘向你儿子求婚的 嗯 赶紧办了吧 |
[02:15] | – This summer? – No. | – 今年夏天吧 – 不 |
[02:17] | Well, no, actually, we were thinking later this week. | 我们的想法是 这周末 |
[02:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 – 这周啊 – 上帝啊 |
[02:20] | – This week? – Oh, my God. | 嗯 – 这周啊 – 上帝啊 |
[02:21] | Well, I mean, we’ll have a big party in a couple months, | 当然了 几个月之后要补办一个喜宴 |
[02:23] | but we’re gonna go down to city hall this week. | 但这周我们就去市政厅登记 |
[02:25] | Uh, no. No. | 不用啊 |
[02:26] | Let’s do it here. What do you say? | 就在这儿办嘛 怎么样 |
[02:28] | – Yeah. – Are you sure? | – 嗯 – 你们不介意吗 |
[02:29] | – Right here. Yeah. – This seems like a… | – 就在这儿办 – 这里有点 不是 在外面的院子里 |
[02:30] | oh, no. We could do it outside. | – 就在这儿办 – 这里有点 不是 在外面的院子里 |
[02:32] | We still have to talk to Renee about that, | 还要告诉我妈妈呢 |
[02:34] | but, yeah, I mean, I think… | 不过 可以啊 |
[02:35] | it’ll work. | 这里办挺好的 |
[02:37] | Well, in my mind it’s settled. | 就这么说定了 |
[02:38] | Let’s go have some champagne. We’ll have a toast. | 走 来点香槟 庆祝一下 |
[02:40] | Okay, I’ll get the champagne. | 好 我去拿 |
[02:43] | So a family wedding is quite a big event. | 家庭婚礼是个大事儿哦 |
[02:46] | Oh, gosh, I’m just so excited. | 天啊 我好激动哦 |
[02:48] | You know what a lot of people do in preparation for a wedding? | 很多人都会在婚礼前做一件事儿 |
[02:50] | – What? – Shower. | – 什么 – 洗澡 |
[02:52] | That’s funny. | 哈哈哈 |
[02:54] | Because you think I’m dirty? | 你认为我很久没洗澡了 |
[02:55] | No, no. I know you are. | 不是认为 是知道 好吧 没错 |
[02:56] | Okay. Yes. Uh… | 不是认为 是知道 好吧 没错 |
[02:58] | And I understand, I mean, you’re going through something… | 你这段时间经历了不少 我知道 |
[03:00] | I’m going through something. | 确实如此 |
[03:01] | Yeah, clearly it’s not my finest hour. | 很显然 这不是我想要的经历 |
[03:04] | Have you talked to him? | 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[03:06] | – No…I haven’t. – Why not? | – 没 – 为什么 |
[03:08] | Because… What am I gonna say? | 我要说什么呢 |
[03:10] | He’s called me. I just… | 他打过电话 我 |
[03:12] | I don’t know if I can work there | 去那儿工作 而且继续跟他交往 |
[03:16] | and still be with him, and I… | 我不知道自己能否做到 |
[03:19] | maybe you have to pick one. | 看来你要做个选择了 |
[03:21] | Yeah, therein lies the problem. | 是啊 愁死我了 |
[03:23] | I mean, he’s a… he’s a pretty cool guy. | 他是个很不错的男人 |
[03:27] | So… Well… | 所以 |
[03:29] | That’s pretty rare. | 这种人很少哦 |
[03:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:33] | ♪ special kind of sadness ♪ | ♪一种特殊的悲伤♪ |
[03:37] | ♪ you got that tragic set of charms ♪ | ♪你得到了那场悲惨的咒语♪ |
[03:41] | ♪ that only comes from time spent in Los Angeles ♪ | ♪只来自在洛杉矶度过的时光♪ |
[03:46] | ♪ makes me wanna wrap you ♪ | ♪让我想包裹你♪ |
[03:49] | ♪ in my arms ♪ | ♪在我的怀里♪ |
[03:52] | hey. | 嘿。 |
[03:54] | Dude, you just scared the crap out of me. | 卧槽 你吓死我了 |
[03:57] | You should announce yourself before you… | 进来之前先打个招呼 |
[03:59] | I didn’t get a chance to tell you earlier | 没找到机会告诉你 |
[04:01] | that I met with Richard gilchrist | 你去野营时 我见了Gilchris |
[04:02] | while you were away. | 当你不在的时候。 |
[04:07] | You met with… | 你去见了 |
[04:09] | Gilchrist while I was away. | 我不在的时候 你见了Gilchrist |
[04:11] | Yeah, he called me, | 嗯 他打给我 |
[04:12] | and he wanted to meet, said right away, so… | 说想立刻见面 |
[04:15] | look, the important thing is he upped the offer, | 重要的是他加了价 |
[04:17] | and I think that we should discuss it. | 我们该谈谈 |
[04:20] | Look… | 我就走了一天而已 |
[04:21] | I was away for one day. | 我离开了一天。 |
[04:24] | He more than doubled the offer. | 翻了两倍都不止 |
[04:30] | I want to sell. | 我想卖 |
[04:40] | I’m getting married this week. | 我这礼拜就要结婚了 |
[04:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:51] | As everybody knows, in 72 hours, | 大家都知道了吧 72小时后 |
[04:53] | we’re having a very big wedding here. | 我们要举行一个大型的家庭婚礼 |
[04:57] | I need everybody’s undivided attention. Okay. | 所有人都必须给我一心一意配合 |
[04:59] | – Undivided. – Here we go. | – 一心一意 – 开始分配 |
[05:01] | Now, thanks to Renee and Camille, | 感谢Renee和Camille |
[05:02] | we have a crackerjack list of wedding assignments. | 关于婚礼的任务 每个人都有份儿 |
[05:06] | Thank you very much, ladies. Here we go. | 非常感谢你们 现在听好了 |
[05:08] | Julia. Sir! | – 在 |
[05:09] | Honey, you are in charge of cake. | 丫头 你负责蛋糕 |
[05:11] | – Mmm. – Yum. | 流口水了 |
[05:13] | – On it, boss. – Oh, it’s a good one. | – 好的 长官 – 这任务好 |
[05:14] | And you gotta make it big enough | 大概有40个人要吃 要做大哦 |
[05:15] | for 40 people, sweetheart. | 大概有40个人要吃 要做大哦 |
[05:17] | Actually, it’s more like 57. | 其实 是57个人以上 |
[05:19] | Wait, how did we get to 57? | 等下 怎么变成57了 |
[05:21] | The church group. | 教堂的朋友啊 |
[05:22] | The whole church? | 你把整个教堂的人都请来了吧 |
[05:23] | The church has to be up in here. | 反正教堂的人都是要来的 |
[05:25] | Shh! Hey. | 嘘! 嘿。 |
[05:26] | Hey, hey. Amy. Amy, Amy. | 嘿,嘿。 艾米 艾米,艾米。 亲爱的, |
[05:28] | Could I separate you and drew for just a second? | 能等一会再亲我的外孙吗 |
[05:30] | You guys are gonna be on | 你们要负责宾客的礼物 |
[05:32] | the Jordan almond wedding favors. | 彩色糖衣杏仁 |
[05:34] | – Ooh, yay. – Sarah. | – 好 |
[05:36] | – I’m Sarah! – You are on | – Sarah在这儿! – 你负责采集玫瑰花瓣 |
[05:37] | a rose-petal duty, my darling. | 玫瑰花瓣的职责。
单身聚会的 |
[05:39] | – Oh, nice one. Wait. What is rose-petal duty? | 我喜欢 等下 什么叫采集玫瑰花瓣 |
[05:42] | – The rose-petal path that the bride and groom go down. | 就是把玫瑰花瓣洒在 新郎新娘要穿过的路上 |
[05:43] | Bummer. That’s the embarrassing job. | 不是吧 这烂任务 |
[05:45] | Joel, Joel, are you paying attention? | Joel 你在听我说话吗 |
[05:46] | – Yes, sir. – In deference to our partial | – 在听呢 – 考虑到我们的犹太祖先 |
[05:48] | Jewish ancestry, you will be making the chuppa. | 你的任务就是制作”菜棚” |
[05:52] | It’s “khuppa,” dad. It’s not even Jewish. | 那叫”彩棚” 不是犹太文啦 |
[05:54] | Why do we keep pretending we’re even… | 你怎么老是想跟犹太 |
[05:55] | well, the “hoopa.” “Huppa.” | 新人要站在彩棚下面嘛 |
[05:57] | I’ll make them both. | 好好好 不管是什么 我都做 |
[05:59] | Great, all right. Adam! | 好女婿 大儿子 作为伴郎 你要安排好单身派对 |
[06:00] | As best man, you are in charge | 好女婿 大儿子 作为伴郎 你要安排好单身派对 |
[06:02] | of the bachelor party. | 。 |
[06:04] | I need you to keep watching over, | 还要看好弟弟 别让他出事儿 |
[06:05] | make sure he’s safe and sound. | 确保他安然无sound。 |
[06:06] | – Will do. – All right? | – 没问题 – 行吧 |
[06:08] | There’s, um, actually been a change in the wedding party. | 这个部分有点变动 |
[06:10] | So, uh, Billy’s in town. | Billy来了 |
[06:12] | He’s gonna be the best man. | 我要他做伴郎 |
[06:13] | I’ll tell him about the bachelor party. | 我会叫他去安排派对的 |
[06:15] | – What? – Who’s Billy? | – 什么 – 他是谁啊 |
[06:17] | – Billy? – Seriously, I’m not joking. | – Billy是谁? – 我没开玩笑 |
[06:20] | Come on, Crosby. | 你不是吧 |
[06:22] | Yeah, well, you weren’t being very best manly, | 你最近表现怎么样 自己清楚 |
[06:24] | so I replaced you with someone who is up for the job. | 我只好找个更加适合当伴郎的人了 |
[06:26] | Oh, my God, are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[06:28] | – Don’t do this right now. – Wait, is this real? | – 能别现在说这个吗 – 等下 是真的吗 |
[06:29] | You wanna talk about this, we can talk about this, | 你想谈的话 我们可以谈 |
[06:30] | but let’s not talk about it here. | 但别在这里说 出去说不好嘛 |
[06:31] | Let’s take it outside. | 但别在这里说 出去说不好嘛 不要 要说就在这里说 |
[06:33] | No, let’s talk about it right here | 出去说不好嘛 不要 要说就在这里说 |
[06:34] | if you wanna talk about it. | 不要 要说就在这里说 |
[06:35] | Yeah, I’m sure they would all love to hear about it. | 让大家都听一听 评评理 |
[06:37] | What the hell’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事儿啊 |
[06:39] | What the hell is going on… Adam met behind my back | 他背着我 去跟人谈判 要卖了录音室 |
[06:41] | and negotiated to sell the luncheonette. | 并商定出售午餐。 |
[06:43] | I didn’t try to sell the luncheonette. | 我没有这样说 |
[06:44] | That is not even how it happened. | 事情根本不是这么回事儿 |
[06:46] | Well, how did it happen, and how would you know? | 那是怎么回事儿 你怎么知道的 |
[06:47] | Are you a partner? Excuse me? | – 你是他同伙吗 – 你说什么 |
[06:49] | Are you the one who told him to take the money? | 是不是你叫他卖的 |
[06:50] | ‘Cause that’s so important! I did not! | – 给他洗脑 说钱很重要 – 我没有 |
[06:52] | Do not talk to my wife like that! | 不许这样跟你嫂子说话 |
[06:54] | Billy’s gonna be the best man. Just move on. | Billy是伴郎 就这样定了 |
[06:56] | Fine. You know, Billy’s an idiot, | 行啊 他就是个蠢货 |
[06:58] | just like you, so it should work out perfectly. | 跟你一样 所以 你们是绝配 |
[06:59] | Oh, really? He may be an idiot, | 是吗 也许他是蠢货 |
[07:01] | but he’s never screwed me over, okay? | 但他不会出卖我 |
[07:02] | – I didn’t screw you over! – Someone flashes money | – 我没有出卖你 – 人家拿着钞票 |
[07:04] | in front of your face, and then everything changes? | 在你面前甩啊甩 你就受不了了 |
[07:05] | How do you live with yourself? | 你活成这样够可悲的 别 妈妈 我什么都没做 |
[07:06] | Do not… mom, I didn’t do anything! | 你活成这样够可悲的 别 妈妈 我什么都没做 |
[07:08] | It’s all him! It is all him! | 都是他 都是他 |
[07:10] | You didn’t do anything because I met behind your back? | 你背着我 还说是我的错 真要脸 |
[07:12] | No, I think you met behind my back. | 你还不是一样 都没给我机会 |
[07:13] | Do not speak to me like this in front of my family. | 就在大家面前这样说我 |
[07:16] | Then why don’t you just leave? | 那你干嘛不走人呢 走就走 |
[07:17] | You know what? We will. | 那你干嘛不走人呢 走就走 丫头 儿子 老婆 我们走 |
[07:18] | Haddie, Max, Kristina, let’s get going. | 走就走 丫头 儿子 老婆 我们走 |
[07:19] | Let’s get out of here. All right? | 回家 |
[07:21] | Yeah, we’re leaving. I’ll see you later. | 我们走了 |
[07:22] | – You know what? – Oh…Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:25] | – Honey… – Did that just happen? | 不要这样吧 |
[07:27] | You like that?! | 你喜欢吗 喜欢 太爽了 |
[07:28] | Yeah, oh, that was real good. | 你喜欢吗 喜欢 太爽了 这真是 太好了 |
[07:29] | Oh, man, that was real… just great! | 喜欢 太爽了 这真是 太好了 |
[07:35] | Let’s go. | 行啦 |
[07:37] | Crosby. | 克罗斯比。 |
[07:39] | – Hey, hey, hey! – Ow! | -嘿,嘿,嘿! -哇! |
[07:40] | Let him go! | 放开! |
[07:44] | Adam! Let him go. Let him go. | Adam! 放手 放手 |
[07:47] | ♪ may God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ |
[07:50] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ |
[07:53] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ |
[07:55] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ |
[07:57] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ |
[08:00] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ |
[08:02] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ |
[08:04] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[08:07] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ |
[08:10] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[08:12] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ |
[08:14] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[08:17] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ |
[08:19] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ |
[08:21] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ |
[08:24] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[08:26] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪你可以留下来♪ |
[08:28] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪
sp8ky对www.Addic7ed.Com进行的 |
[08:30] | sync and corrections by sp8ky for www.Addic7ed.Com | 同步和更正 |
[08:40] | this is tough. | 不好过啊 |
[08:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:46] | I’m so sorry, Joel. | 真遗憾 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | Thanks, Camille. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[08:52] | This is what we were worried was gonna happen, | 就害怕出这个事儿 |
[08:56] | what we were hoping wouldn’t. | 真是怕什么来什么 |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:00] | I just want to put my arms around her, | 真想抱抱她 |
[09:02] | but… | 但是 |
[09:04] | You know Julia. | 你了解她的 |
[09:07] | I’m worried that she needs her space. | 也许给她空间就好 |
[09:09] | I… and sometimes I just don’t know what to do. | 有时 我真不知道怎么做才好 |
[09:15] | You guys don’t have to do this, you know. | 你们不需要做这些的 |
[09:19] | Got it? | 知道吗 |
[09:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事儿 |
[09:30] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[09:32] | It’s wedding week. You just gotta keep me busy. | 婚礼周 让我忙起来就好 |
[09:35] | Yeah, you got it. | 嗯 会的 |
[09:37] | No problem. | 保证不让你闲着 |
[09:42] | Yeah, I mean, 8,000. We could make it an even 10,000. | 要不干脆就一万块吧 |
[09:45] | For the trail legacy level. | 用于路径旧式级别。
此广告系列的 |
[09:46] | Then we could have a company sponsor to match it. | 正好算是公司赞助 |
[09:49] | 10,000? | 你同意了 |
[09:50] | Yep, think big. | 嗯 这样想就对了 |
[09:52] | Vote little. | 嗯 这样想就对了 支持Little |
[09:54] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[09:55] | You have a great day. Bye-bye. | 太好了 祝你今天愉快 再见 |
[09:59] | Kristina, we need to talk. | Kristina 我们谈谈 |
[10:01] | Yes, we do. I just got you $10,000 more | 嗯 刚又给你找了一万元赞助费 |
[10:04] | for this campaign. | 。 |
[10:05] | This is a pretty good system I’ve come up with. | 我想出的这个办法真有效 |
[10:07] | Kristina, we still work together. | 我们一起共事 |
[10:10] | We’re 15 feet away, and you’re sending me emails. | 办公室就隔几步路 你却给我发电邮 |
[10:13] | Yes, I am. | 嗯 |
[10:16] | Bob, look, I’m just gonna be honest with you, okay? | Bob 我跟你说实话 |
[10:19] | I think that you’re… you’re a great politician, | 你是个杰出的政客 |
[10:21] | and I think that we have a great shot | 拿下这场选举几乎不成问题 |
[10:23] | at winning this election. | 拿下这场选举几乎不成问题 |
[10:24] | I do, but… | 真的 但是 |
[10:28] | I don’t trust you any more. | 我无法再信任你了 |
[10:30] | I just don’t, I mean, | 没办法 |
[10:31] | everything that happened with Amber in Sacramento… | 在萨克拉门托发生的事儿 |
[10:34] | and it’s really hard to look at you face-to-face | 真得让我很难面对你 |
[10:36] | every single day, and… | 每天都很难熬 |
[10:38] | and lie about it. That I will not do. | 每天都很难熬 要我说谎 我可办不到 |
[10:40] | I put my little girl in day care to come work for you, | 我把小女儿放托儿所 跑来为你工作 |
[10:42] | and I like my job, I really do, but this is… | 我喜欢这份工作 真的 可是 |
[10:47] | Amber’s my niece. | Amber是我侄女啊 |
[10:49] | Kristina, we’ve known each other for a long time. | 我们认识彼此很久了吧 |
[10:50] | You know I’m not a bad guy. | 我为人不坏 这你知道 |
[10:52] | Now, forgive me that I’ve developed feelings | 我对一个有能力 聪明 漂亮的年轻女孩动了心 |
[10:55] | for a capable, smart, beautiful, young woman | 是你把她带进我的生活的 |
[10:58] | whom you put into my life | 我很抱歉自己这样 |
[11:00] | because you trusted her and you believed in her. | 我很抱歉自己这样 因为你相信她 |
[11:03] | So I hope you’ll be able to accept that and move on, | 所以 我希望你接受我的道歉 然后继续工作 |
[11:06] | because I need you on this campaign. | 因为我的竞选没你不行 |
[11:12] | Those are your favorite muffins | 这是你最喜欢吃的松饼 |
[11:14] | from golden’s bakery. | Golden’s甜品店买的 |
[11:18] | They’re delicious. | 非常好吃 |
[11:25] | – So they’re getting married? – Yep. | – 他们要结婚 – 嗯 |
[11:27] | – That’s crazy. – Yeah. | – 真疯狂 – 嗯 |
[11:29] | I love that. | 我喜欢疯狂 |
[11:31] | Uh, where are they doing it? | 在哪儿办 |
[11:33] | Uh, at the house in the backyard. | 家里 后院 |
[11:36] | – Very nice. – Yeah. | – 不错 – 嗯 |
[11:38] | Will you be my date? | 你做我的男伴吧 |
[11:39] | Yes, please. | 你做我的男伴吧 当然咯 |
[11:42] | I just thought it would be cool to have, | 如果换了我 这么快要结婚 |
[11:44] | if you’re gonna do a last-minute wedding, | 肯定选在爱尔 |
[11:45] | have it in Ireland. | 肯定选在爱尔 |
[11:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[11:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:50] | It’s so romantic out there. | 爱尔兰浪漫啊 |
[11:52] | Home of Thomas Moore and van morrison. | 托马斯·摩尔(诗人)和 范·莫里森(歌手)的家乡啊 |
[11:55] | How would you get everybody, you know, there? | 那你要怎么把大家伙儿都搞过去 |
[11:57] | Let’s say there’s a baby. Is there… the baby… | 要是还有个宝宝呢 |
[12:00] | baby can come. | 可以啊 |
[12:01] | Strap on the back. – Uh-huh. | 可以啊 捆在身上 |
[12:03] | – Or carry-on. – Yeah. | 或者背着 |
[12:05] | It changes, you know. | 会有变化的 |
[12:06] | Being able to do something last-minute, you know? | 会有变化的 在那样的情况下 |
[12:09] | It’s not like that for a while. | 不会那么顺利的 |
[12:13] | – Yeah. No, I-I… | 不是 我是说 |
[12:14] | and it’s possible that I, you know, | 不是 我是说 也有可能 |
[12:17] | won’t get pregnant, you know? | 我可能怀不上宝宝 |
[12:21] | No, you will get pregnant. | 别乱想 可以怀上的 |
[12:23] | Look, I was saying that I think | 我刚只是说爱尔兰是个浪漫的地方 |
[12:27] | Ireland is a cool, romantic place. | 爱尔兰是一个凉爽浪漫的地方。 |
[12:30] | But we could just go there. Mm. | 我们可以去 |
[12:32] | Just take our baby and go there. | 带上宝宝一起去 |
[12:35] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[12:38] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 我马上回来 好 |
[12:45] | So dad was winning, right? | 爸爸赢了 对吧 |
[12:47] | – He doesn’t seem pleased. – No, ’cause he was… | – 可好像不开心 – 没有 因为他 |
[12:49] | guys, we’re not gonna discuss it, okay? | 咱能不说这事儿吗 |
[12:51] | No, then Uncle Crosby was on top of him. | 后来舅舅骑在爸爸身上 |
[12:52] | Neither one of them won, because they both lost track | 后来舅舅骑在爸爸身上 谁都没赢 因为他们没控制住自己 |
[12:54] | of their emotions and acted like children. | 表现得像个小孩子 |
[12:56] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这不符合逻辑啊 |
[12:58] | – Thanks for the help. – Both people can’t lose. | 这不符合逻辑啊 – 你别毁我啦 – 总得有个人赢啊 |
[13:00] | Stop… stop it! You stop fighting. | 住手 别打了 不许打架 |
[13:02] | That is not what we learn here, okay? | 这不是你们该学的 |
[13:04] | Yes, it is. Dad just did it. | 这不是你们该学的 爸爸不就打架了 |
[13:05] | – Grandpa! – Hey, honey, how you doing? | 爸爸不就打架了 – 爷爷 – 孙女 你好 |
[13:08] | – Say, “it’s me!” – Grandson. | – 稀客啊 – 孙子 你也好 |
[13:10] | I didn’t know he was coming over for dinner. | 他没说来吃饭啊 |
[13:11] | Do you want some dinner? Hey, pop. | 他没说来吃饭啊 – 要一起吃点吗 – 爸爸好 |
[13:13] | – Adam. – How you doing? | – 要一起吃点吗 – 爸爸好 – 儿子好 – 你好 |
[13:14] | – Good. How are you? – We’re good. | – 儿子好 – 你好 – 好 你也好 – 嗯 都很好 |
[13:15] | We’re just making some beef bourguignon. | – 好 你也好 – 嗯 都很好 我们在做勃艮第牛肉 |
[13:17] | – Ooh. – We’re peaceful here. | 我们可没吵架哦 |
[13:19] | – Beef bourguign… what? – Beef stew. | 我们可没吵架哦 做红烩牛肉吧 |
[13:20] | Hey, Adam, can I talk to you for a second? | 做红烩牛肉吧 儿子 能跟你单独聊下吗 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were coming. | 抱歉 不知道你要来 |
[13:23] | – Yeah. – I would’ve made stew. | 抱歉 不知道你要来 要是知道就做红烩牛肉了 |
[13:25] | I’ll finish up. | 我一个人可以的 |
[13:29] | Does dad get a consequence for fighting with Uncle Crosby? | 爸爸和舅舅打架会挨罚吗 |
[13:31] | ‘Cause I think he should, ’cause I got a consequence | 我和Jabbar打架就挨罚了 |
[13:33] | for fighting with Jabbar. | 我和Jabbar打架就挨罚了 |
[13:36] | All right, what do you want to talk about? | 好了 你说吧 |
[13:38] | Well, your brother’s getting married | – 你弟弟48小时之后就要结婚了 – 我知道 |
[13:39] | in less than 48 hours. I’m well aware. | – 你弟弟48小时之后就要结婚了 – 我知道 |
[13:41] | I really don’t want the two of you arguing | 我真是不想看到 |
[13:43] | during the week he’s gonna get married. | 你俩在这节骨眼上吵架 |
[13:45] | Well, I don’t either, but it was his decision | 我也不想啊 但是他非要这样 |
[13:46] | to announce to the entire family that I’m no longer his best man. | 当着全家人的面说不要我当伴郎 |
[13:49] | Well, you went behind his back to meet with that guy. | 那你确实是背着他去见了那个人 |
[13:51] | You know what? This is our business, all right? | 这是生意上的事儿 |
[13:52] | You don’t need to be involved. | 你不该插手 |
[13:53] | All of a sudden, I am involved. | 你不该插手 但你们把我拽进来了 不是吗 |
[13:55] | I mean, my God, I had a world federation wrestling match | 但你们把我拽进来了 不是吗 在我的客厅里大打出手 |
[13:57] | in my living room, for Pete’s sake. | 在我的客厅里,为了皮特的缘故。 |
[13:59] | – Well, I’m sorry about that. – Adam, Adam, please. | – 那件事儿我很抱歉 – 儿子 |
[14:00] | Listen. Just listen to me! You know what? | 听我说 |
[14:02] | We got a significant… Would you listen to me | 听我说 – 现在不是 – 你能不能住嘴 |
[14:04] | for a minute? | 一分钟? |
[14:05] | I need you to make up with him. | 去跟他和解 |
[14:06] | We don’t want that crazy bastard Billy… | 去跟他和解 那个煞笔Billy绝对不能出现 |
[14:09] | you guys sound like you’re fighting. | 你们是不是要打架啊 |
[14:10] | – We’re not fighting. – If you’re fighting, | – 没有 – 要是的话 |
[14:11] | mom’s got some salsa in the kitchen. | – 没有 – 要是的话 厨房里有妈妈做的拉调味汁 |
[14:13] | – We’re fine, Max. – No, it’s not a fight. | 厨房里有妈妈做的拉调味汁 – 我们没事儿 – 我们挺好的 |
[14:15] | Hey, do you have a new pet or something? | 你是不是有了个新宠物 |
[14:17] | Yes, I have a bearded dragon. | 嗯 一只松狮蜥 |
[14:18] | It’s upstairs. Do you wanna see it? | 嗯 一只松狮蜥 在楼上 你想看吗 |
[14:19] | Yes, I’d like to see the bearded dragon. | 在楼上 你想看吗 嗯 去瞅瞅 |
[14:21] | – Yeah, you should check it out. – Let’s go. | 嗯 去瞅瞅 – 好 那就来吧 – 我们走 |
[14:22] | Fix it, please. Grandpa, let’s go! | – 好 那就来吧 – 我们走 – 搞定这件事儿 – 爷爷 走啦 |
[14:24] | You wanna see it, let’s see it. | 要看就快点 |
[14:42] | Have I ever told you how much I love | 你把碗筷放进洗碗机的摸样 |
[14:44] | the way you load a dishwasher? | 太动人了 我有跟你说过吗 |
[14:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[14:48] | ‘Cause if you’re not happy with it, I can… | 要是你不喜欢 我可以改 |
[14:50] | I can change it… No, it’s perfect. | – 我可以 – 不 别改 |
[14:52] | – If that’s better for you. – No, it’s so good. | – 只要你能喜欢 – 我非常喜欢 |
[14:56] | Hey, I hope you’re not bummed about my mother | 我妈请了那么多人来 |
[14:58] | doubling the size of the wedding. | 希望你别生气哦 |
[14:59] | Um, I had nothing to do with that. | 希望你别生气哦 我一开始真不知道 |
[15:01] | No, no, no. | 没关系 |
[15:02] | The more church folks and relatives, the better. | 没关系 教友和亲戚来的越多越好 |
[15:04] | – You sure? – Yeah. | 教友和亲戚来的越多越好 – 真这么想 – 嗯 |
[15:05] | Okay. | – 真这么想 – 嗯 那就好 |
[15:06] | Now what’s going on with you and your brother? | 你跟你哥到底怎么了 |
[15:08] | You mean other than the fistfight | 为什么掐架 |
[15:11] | and me replacing him as best man? | 以及不要他做伴郎吗 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Yeah, other than that. | 嗯 为什么 |
[15:14] | That’s pretty much all the developments. | 嗯 为什么 基本上没什么特别的原因啊 |
[15:15] | Come on, babe, you need to figure that out. | 基本上没什么特别的原因啊 宝贝 行啦 赶紧想通吧 |
[15:16] | You can’t be arguing with your brother | 宝贝 行啦 赶紧想通吧 结婚的大喜日子 |
[15:18] | on your wedding day. | 结婚的大喜日子 不要吵架了 |
[15:19] | Okay, well, you go fix him, | 不要吵架了 那你去敲醒他 |
[15:20] | and I’ll stop fighting with him. | 那你去敲醒他 我就不跟他吵了 |
[15:21] | This is the same cycle we’ve always been in, | 我就不跟他吵了 从小到大都是这样 |
[15:23] | where he’s right and I’m wrong. | 永远都是他对我错 |
[15:24] | No matter what I do, he’s right. | 永远都是他对我错 不管我做什么 他都是对的 |
[15:26] | I mean, it was my idea | 是我要开录音室的 不是他 |
[15:28] | to start the luncheonette, not his. | 开始吃午餐,不是他的。 |
[15:30] | I’m the reason that we have this thing | 有我才有现在 |
[15:31] | that’s worth millions, okay, not him. | 有我才有现在 录音室发展得如此好 是因为我 |
[15:33] | Yet somehow, he still doesn’t see me as his equal. | 但他还是觉得自己是老大 |
[15:36] | Baby, you are taking this way too personal. | 你这说的好像他针对你一样 |
[15:38] | It’s not personal. It’s business. | 他没有 这是生意 |
[15:40] | Your brother wants to be in a business, | 你哥想这样做生意 |
[15:42] | and you want to be in thbusiness. | 而你想那样做 |
[15:43] | And maybe it’s not the same thing, but… | 而你想那样做 也许想法不一样 |
[15:47] | It’s not personal. | 但他不是针对你 |
[15:49] | He’s still your brother. | 但他不是针对你 怎么说他都是你哥啊 |
[16:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:10] | I think I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[16:14] | – Y-yeah, me… me too. | 我也是 |
[16:19] | Should I get, like… | 那我是不是 |
[16:20] | – Yes. – Stuff? Okay. | 那我是不是 – 是 – 要拿套套了 好 |
[16:27] | Meet up on the weekend or… | 周末聚会或… |
[16:28] | who is that? | 谁啊 |
[16:35] | No. | 不 |
[16:37] | Make her wait. | 让她等一下 |
[16:38] | Honey, I’m not gonna… | 让她等一下 老婆 我 |
[16:41] | Julia, just… just… honey, come on. | Julia 就 老婆 算了 |
[16:44] | No, Joel, I need to talk to her. | Joel 我要跟她说清楚 |
[16:46] | Zoe. | 等一下 |
[16:53] | Is that your mom? | 那是你妈妈吗 |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:58] | That’s good. | 嗯 挺好 |
[17:00] | She’s helping. | 她能帮你 |
[17:02] | Troy? | Troy也在? |
[17:04] | No Troy. | Troy也在? 没找他 |
[17:06] | Good. | 那就好 |
[17:11] | – I didn’t know. – Um… | 我事先不知道 |
[17:15] | I… I swear to you I didn’t know | 真的 我真不知道自己会这样 |
[17:18] | until he was born. | 直到他出生。 |
[17:20] | And I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:23] | – ♪ I don’t know ♪ – How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[17:26] | – ♪ how deep ♪ – He’s beautiful. | 他很迷人 |
[17:32] | ♪ the well runs ♪. | ♪井井井有♪。 |
[17:35] | Julia… | 我想告诉你 |
[17:36] | ♪ in my heart ♪ | 我想告诉你 |
[17:40] | you changed my life. | 你改变了我的生活 |
[17:42] | ♪ drop another penny ♪ | ♪再丢一分钱♪ |
[17:48] | ♪ in the dark ♪ | ♪在黑暗中♪ |
[18:00] | ♪ I don’t know ♪ | ♪我不知道♪ |
[18:03] | ♪ how far ♪ | ♪多远♪ |
[18:08] | ♪ my tired legs can walk ♪ | ♪我疲惫的双腿可以走路♪ |
[18:10] | – Hi. | – hi. |
[18:13] | I’m glad you’re alive. Yeah, sorry I didn’t call. | – 真高兴你还活着 – 抱歉没给你电话 |
[18:15] | What, is your brother getting married in a couple days? | 就因为你弟马上就要结婚了 |
[18:17] | Um, I’m glad you’re here. I need to ask you | 很高兴你来了 我有事儿问你 |
[18:19] | a serious question about expiration dates. | 很严重的问题 是关于保质期的 |
[18:21] | These are just them covering their bases, right? | 只是为了通过检查 对吧 |
[18:23] | They don’t actually go bad? | 不会真的变坏吧 |
[18:25] | All right. You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[18:27] | Mm, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:32] | You okay? | 怎么了 你没事儿吧 |
[18:35] | What’s wrong? | 到底怎么了 |
[18:42] | Sarah. Hmm? | 莎拉。 嗯? |
[18:43] | What are you thinking about? | 你想什么呢 |
[18:51] | I was… | 我 |
[18:55] | Up all night. | 一夜没睡 |
[18:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:03] | Honey, what if I can’t have children? | 要是我怀不上孩子了呢 |
[19:08] | Then we… then we can’t have them. | 那就 那就不要了呗 |
[19:12] | ♪ I don’t know ♪. | ♪我不知道♪。 |
[19:15] | I’m not sure I want to… | 我不想 |
[19:17] | Have any more. | 再要了 |
[19:19] | I mean, I want to… | 我想为了你 |
[19:21] | – ♪ my hopes have ♪ – For you. | 生孩子 |
[19:24] | ♪ flown themselves ♪ | ♪自己飞翔♪ |
[19:26] | but I’m not sure it’s the right thing for me. | 但对我来说 这可能不是件好事儿 |
[19:30] | I… I thought… I thought you were… | 我以为 原来不是说好了嘛 |
[19:33] | I’m sorry, I thought you were sure. | 对不起,我以为你确定。 |
[19:34] | I… I thought I was too. | 我也以为自己想好了 |
[19:36] | ♪ signal to the sky ♪ | ♪向天空发出信号♪ |
[19:40] | well… | 那 |
[19:42] | Then, uh… | 那 |
[19:45] | then I don’t… I don’t have to have kids. | 不要了 我就不要孩子了 |
[19:46] | Don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[19:49] | I don’t. I don’t need that. | 我不需要孩子 |
[19:52] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[19:54] | I mean, you don’t know, you know? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[19:58] | And ten years from now, | 再过十年 |
[20:00] | it may be too late to… Change your mind. | 改主意可能都晚了 |
[20:03] | I don’t care, I love… I love you, | 我不在乎 我爱你 |
[20:05] | and you love me, and that’s… that’s all that matters. | 你爱我 这样就够了 |
[20:08] | No, it’s not. | 不够 |
[20:09] | ♪ if I find ♪. | 不够 |
[20:11] | I couldn’t take that away from you. | 我不能这样对你 |
[20:15] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[20:19] | So are you breaking up with me? | 你是在跟我分手吗 |
[20:29] | I’m sorry. | I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起 |
[20:32] | It’s better that I do it now. | 长痛不如短痛 |
[20:34] | You know? | 对不起 |
[20:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[20:57] | *** | 我们想放宽领养条件 |
[20:59] | um, just any qualification can go. | 没有条件限制 |
[21:03] | Great, well, that definitely accelerates the process. | 好 这样的话可以加快进程 |
[21:07] | All races, ethnicities, boy, girl. | 所有种族的 男孩 女孩 |
[21:10] | We’re open. | 都可以 |
[21:12] | We just want a baby. | 我们就想要个孩子 |
[21:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[21:18] | May I talk to you about one other option? | 还有个选择 你们想知道吗 |
[21:22] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 还有吗 – 嗯 |
[21:25] | Do you know what a sky baby is? | 天降宝宝 听过吗 |
[21:28] | – Uh, no. – No. | – 没 – 没 |
[21:30] | Sometimes a mother hasn’t made arrangements in advance | 就是说 一位母亲没有想过要送养 |
[21:33] | to have her child adopted, | 自己的孩子 |
[21:34] | and so that can happen really suddenly. | 自己的孩子 但会有突发情况 |
[21:37] | Would you be open to that? | 你们能接受吗 |
[21:39] | – Yeah. – Yeah, definitely. | – 可以 – 能 |
[21:41] | Yeah. | – 可以 – 能 |
[21:45] | Uh, I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[21:47] | In these situations, | 这种情况下 |
[21:50] | is it ever possible that they… | 是不是有可能 |
[21:52] | Take the child back from you? | 还可以把孩子要回去 |
[21:57] | Honestly? Yes, that can happen. | 老实说 有可能 |
[22:00] | It’s rare. | 但情况极少 |
[22:02] | But…it is something you need to know. | 但情况极少 但这个你们需要知道 |
[22:06] | Um, we’re ready for anything at this point. | 现在这个时候 我们什么情况都准备好面对了 |
[22:19] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[22:23] | Look, I’ve, um… I’ve thought about it, | 我想过了 |
[22:25] | and I can’t make you | 我不能阻止你离开 |
[22:27] | want to work at the luncheonette forever. | 希望永远在午餐会上工作。 |
[22:29] | So you have my blessing to sell it. | 要是你想卖 |
[22:31] | You know, if you want to call Richard and take the offer, | 那就打电话接受吧 |
[22:33] | then… | 我不会有意见 |
[22:35] | Feel free. | 放心吧。 |
[22:40] | Uh… | 呃… |
[22:43] | Crosby, listen. | 听我说 |
[22:51] | I’m really sorry I went behind your back. | 很抱歉背着你见了他 |
[22:54] | Can we…At least have a couple beers | 能坐下喝几杯好好聊聊吗 |
[22:58] | and talk this thing through? | 并把这个东西讲完吗? |
[23:00] | Well, there’s nothing really to talk about. | 没什么好聊的了 |
[23:01] | You know? | 婚礼上见吧 |
[23:03] | I’ll… I’ll see you at the wed… | 婚礼上见吧 |
[23:04] | I told you to stay in the car. | 不是叫你在车里等吗 |
[23:05] | It was either that or crap on the front lawn. | 不是叫你在车里等吗 你简直就是废话 |
[23:07] | I’m not in high school any more. | 你以为还是高中啊 |
[23:09] | What’s up, buddy? How you doing, little guy? | 你以为还是高中啊 小伙子 你好啊 |
[23:11] | What’s up little guy? Hi, buddy. | 小混球 你好啊 |
[23:12] | Yeah, he’s a girl. | 小混球 你好啊 他是女孩 |
[23:14] | Cool. Hey, um, I just want to say thanks again | 他是女孩 哎呀 我想再次表示下感谢 |
[23:16] | for abdicating the old throne there. | 把宝座让给我 |
[23:18] | You know what I mean? Yeah. | – 你懂的 – 嗯 |
[23:20] | All right, Crosballs, you ready, bro? | 好了 大混球 你准备好了吗 |
[23:22] | Bachelor party time. Bachelor party! | 单身派对开始咯 |
[23:24] | I mean, come on. | 你不是吧 |
[23:25] | – Sorry, my bad. – Yeah, it’s his… | 你不是吧 – 抱歉 我的错 – 这可是他 |
[23:27] | All right, have a good time, guys. | 玩的开心点 |
[23:28] | – I’ll see you in the car… – Hey… | 玩的开心点 车里见 |
[23:29] | Can I use the crapper real quick? | 车里见 能用下厕所吗 |
[23:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 不是吧 – 是的 |
[23:33] | What? Yeah, go ahead. | 去吧 去吧 |
[23:34] | – Thanks. – Make it quick. | 去吧 去吧 – 谢了 – 搞快点 |
[23:35] | Appreciate it. No, no, no. | – 谢了 – 搞快点 非常感谢 |
[23:36] | I’m on it. Oh, man! | 非常感谢 这就完 |
[23:44] | ♪ when the rain is blowing in ♪ | ♪在下雨的时候♪ |
[23:48] | ♪ your face ♪ | ♪你的脸♪ |
[23:50] | ♪ and the whole world ♪ | ♪和整个世界♪ |
[23:53] | ♪ is on your case ♪ | ♪在您的情况下♪ |
[23:57] | ♪ I can offer you ♪ | ♪我可以为您提供♪ |
[23:59] | ♪ a warm embrace ♪ | ♪热情的拥抱♪ |
[24:03] | ♪ to make you feel my love ♪ | ♪让你感受到我的爱♪ |
[24:09] | ♪ when the evening shadows ♪ | ♪当傍晚的影子♪ |
[24:11] | ♪ and the stars appear ♪ | ♪星星出现♪ |
[24:14] | ♪ whoa oh ♪ | ♪哇哦♪ |
[24:15] | ♪ and there is no one there ♪ | ♪那里没有人♪ |
[24:18] | ♪ to dry your tears ♪ | ♪擦干眼泪♪ |
[24:20] | ♪ dry your tears ♪ | ♪擦干眼泪♪ |
[24:22] | ♪ I could hold you ♪ | ♪我可以抱住你♪ |
[24:24] | ♪ for a million years ♪ | ♪一百万年了♪ |
[24:28] | ♪ to make you feel my love ♪ | ♪让你感受到我的爱♪ |
[24:34] | ♪ I know you haven’t ♪ | ♪我知道你还没有♪ |
[24:36] | ♪ made your mind up yet ♪ | ♪让您下定决心♪ |
[24:39] | ♪ oh ho ♪ | ♪呵呵♪ |
[24:40] | ♪ but I would never ♪ | ♪但我永远不会♪ |
[24:43] | ♪ do you wrong ♪ | ♪你做错了♪ |
[24:47] | ♪ I’ve known it from the moment ♪ | ♪从那一刻起我就知道了♪
我们见过的 |
[24:50] | ♪ that we met ooh ♪ | ♪ |
[24:54] | ♪ no doubt in my mind ♪ | ♪无疑在我心中♪ |
[24:55] | ♪ where you belong ♪ | ♪你所属的地方 |
[25:00] | ♪ I’d go hungry ♪ | ♪我会饿♪ |
[25:02] | ♪ I’d go black and blue ♪ | ♪我会变成黑色和蓝色♪ |
[25:07] | ♪ I’d go crawling down ♪ | ♪我要爬下去♪ |
[25:08] | ♪ the Avenue ♪ | ♪大道♪ |
[25:12] | ♪ no, there’s nothing ♪ | ♪不,没有任何东西♪ |
[25:14] | ♪ that I wouldn’t do ♪ | ♪我不会做的♪ |
[25:18] | ♪ to make you feel my love ♪ | ♪让你感受到我的爱♪ |
[25:25] | ♪ the storms are raging ♪ | ♪狂风汹涌♪ |
[25:27] | ♪ on the rolling sea ♪ | ♪在起伏的海上♪ |
[25:31] | ♪ and on the highway of regret ♪ | ♪在遗憾的高速公路上♪ |
[25:37] | ♪ the winds of change are blowing ♪ | ♪变革之风在吹来♪ |
[25:40] | ♪ wild and free ♪ | ♪狂野而自由♪ |
[25:44] | ♪ you ain’t seen nothin’ like me yet ♪ | ♪您还没有看到像我这样的人♪ |
[25:50] | ♪ I could make you happy ♪ | ♪我可以让你开心♪ |
[25:52] | ♪ make your dreams come true ♪ | ♪让梦想成真♪ |
[25:57] | ♪ nothin’ that I wouldn’t do ♪ | ♪没什么我不会做的♪ |
[26:03] | ♪ go to the ends of the earth ♪ | ♪走到天涯海角♪ |
[26:07] | ♪ for you ♪ | ♪给你♪ |
[26:09] | ♪ to make you feel my love ♪ | ♪让你感受到我的爱♪ |
[26:18] | ♪ party rock is in the house tonight ♪ | ♪派对摇滚今晚在屋子里♪ |
[26:21] | ♪ everybody just have a good time ♪ | ♪每个人都玩得开心♪ |
[26:25] | ♪ and we gonna make you lose your mind ♪ | ♪我们会让你失去理智♪ |
[26:29] | ♪ everybody just have a good good good time ♪ | ♪每个人都有美好的美好时光♪ |
[26:34] | ♪ oh oh ♪ | ♪哦哦♪ |
[26:37] | ♪ oh oh ♪ | ♪哦哦♪ |
[26:39] | ♪ I can feel it, babe ♪ | ♪宝贝,我能感觉到♪ |
[26:41] | ♪ oh oh ♪ | ♪哦哦♪ |
[26:42] | ♪ what’s your answer ♪ | ♪你的答案是什么♪ |
[26:46] | ♪ what’s your answer ♪ | ♪你的答案是什么♪ |
[26:49] | – Dance with your dad? – Okay. We go out here? | – 跟老爸跳支舞吧 – 好 我们来这边吧 |
[26:56] | – Haddie. – Yes? | – 丫头 – 怎么 |
[26:58] | You don’t have to be worried about Cornell any more. | 不用担心大学学费的事儿了 |
[27:03] | It’s all gonna be fine. | 都解决了 |
[27:05] | I wasn’t worried. | 我没担心啊 |
[27:07] | Oh, yeah, well, me neither. | 好吧 我也没担心 |
[27:13] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[27:17] | I love you, kid. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[27:19] | – Are you drunk? – No. | – 你喝醉了吧 – 没有 |
[27:21] | A little bit? | 有那么一点吧 |
[27:23] | Not at all… haven’t had anything to drink. | 有那么一点吧 完全没有 滴酒未沾 |
[27:25] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:45] | – Sarah bear. – ♪ as time goes on ♪ | 小可爱Sarah |
[27:50] | What? You haven’t called me that in a million years. | 干嘛 你好多年都没这么叫我了 |
[27:54] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[27:57] | What happened to mark? | Mark人呢? |
[28:00] | ♪ to me ♪ | ♪对我来说♪ |
[28:02] | we broke up. It’s… I didn’t want anybody to know. | 我们分手了 我不想其他人知道 |
[28:05] | ♪ and now ♪ | ♪现在♪ |
[28:07] | hmm. | 嗯。 |
[28:08] | ♪ now that you’re here ♪ | ♪现在您在这里♪ |
[28:10] | you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[28:13] | ♪ promise your love ♪ | ♪答应你的爱♪
我已经等过的 |
[28:17] | ♪ that I’ve waited ♪ | ♪ |
[28:19] | we heard about Cornell. That’s so exciting. | 我们听说你考上康奈尔的事儿了 |
[28:21] | – So exciting. – Mm-hmm, I know. | – 好开心 – 嗯 |
[28:23] | Kristina, you and Adam must be so proud. | Kristina 你和丈夫一定很骄傲 |
[28:25] | We are. We’re gonna miss her, though. | 当然 我们会想念她的 |
[28:29] | ♪ I’m so hot for her ♪ | ♪我为她着迷♪ |
[28:30] | ooh. Damn, woman. | 美女 |
[28:32] | You still look every bit as fine | 你还是那么迷人 |
[28:34] | as you did the day I met you. | 你还是那么迷人 跟我第一次见你一个样儿 |
[28:37] | It’s still there, isn’t it? | 还在吧 是不是还在 |
[28:39] | The chemistry. Is that what it is? | – 我们之间的火花 – 是吗 |
[28:42] | God, I’ve been wondering what that feeling I had was. | 我还在想那到底是什么呢 |
[28:46] | You wanna get out of here? | 跟我走吧 |
[28:48] | You know, I would, but, um… | 跟我走吧 我是想啊 但是 |
[28:50] | It’s my brother’s wedding, so… | 今天我弟弟结婚啊 |
[28:51] | ♪ I’m so hot for her ♪. | 今天我弟弟结婚啊 |
[28:53] | – I think no for tonight. – Nah, nah… | 今晚就算了吧 |
[28:55] | Very, very charming offer, though. | 很有诱惑力的提议 |
[28:57] | Check back with you later. | 回头见吧 |
[29:02] | ♪ yeah, tried rewiring her ♪ | ♪是的,尝试为她重新布线♪ |
[29:05] | ♪ tried ref iring her ♪ | ♪尝试介绍她♪ |
[29:07] | ♪ I think her engine is permanently stalled ♪ | ♪我认为她的引擎永久失速了♪ |
[29:10] | ♪ she’s so cold, she’s so ♪ | ♪她好冷,她好♪ |
[29:12] | – what is it? – I tasted it. | – 是什么 – 我尝了一口 |
[29:13] | It’s chocolate and rosewater frosting. | – 是什么 – 我尝了一口 是巧克力还有玫瑰冰水 |
[29:15] | – Ooh. – And are we ever gonna get it? | 还能吃上吗 |
[29:17] | It’s getting late. Are we gonna | – 都好玩了 还能吃到嘴吗 – 可以啊 |
[29:18] | cut that thing open? Yeah, yeah. | – 都好玩了 还能吃到嘴吗 – 可以啊 |
[29:20] | Dig into that? | 你特别喜欢吧 |
[29:22] | Oh, look at… | 看呀 |
[29:26] | My hubby. | 我丈夫 |
[29:29] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[29:39] | – ♪ for so long ♪ – Um… | -♪这么长时间♪-嗯… |
[29:41] | Do you wanna go to my room? | 去我房间吧 |
[29:44] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | 嗯 |
[29:46] | ♪ that a star would guide you my way ♪ | ♪星星会指引您前进♪ |
[29:52] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[29:58] | So did you talk to gilchrist? | 你跟Gilchrist谈过了吗 |
[30:00] | – I did. – You did? | – 嗯 – 谈过啦 |
[30:02] | – Yeah. – So it’s… it’s all done. | – 嗯 – 谈过啦 – 嗯 – 那都搞定咯 |
[30:05] | Well, there’s… | 嗯 这个 |
[30:07] | Paperwork. We gotta make it legal. | 还有些文件要签 走下法律程序 |
[30:09] | But, basically, yeah, it’s done. | 基本上没什么问题了 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[30:14] | – Cros… – No, no, you know. | 那就好 不 别说了 |
[30:16] | I shouldn’t have even brought up business | 我不想在婚礼的时候谈生意 |
[30:17] | at the wedding. | 我不想在婚礼的时候谈生意 |
[30:18] | I wasn’t gonna do that, so I apologize. | 不是谈事儿的场合 我道歉 |
[30:20] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 就不该多嘴问你 |
[30:22] | – Crosby. – Yeah? | – 小弟 – 怎么 |
[30:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 同喜 |
[30:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[30:42] | ♪ I been waiting ♪ | ♪我一直在等♪ |
[30:48] | ♪ all my life ♪ | ♪一辈子♪ |
[30:51] | ♪ for this feelin’ ♪ | ♪ |
[30:54] | ♪ to be mine ♪ | ♪是我的♪ |
[31:02] | ♪ no more searchin’ ♪ | ♪不再搜索♪ |
[31:07] | ♪ no more cryin’ ♪ | ♪不再哭泣♪ |
[31:11] | ♪ for this feelin’ ♪ | ♪ |
[31:14] | ♪ surely is mine ♪ | ♪肯定是我的♪ |
[31:21] | ♪ ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪哦哦哦♪ |
[31:25] | ♪ ooh ooh ♪ | ♪哦哦♪ |
[31:31] | ♪ ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪哦哦♪ |
[31:35] | ♪ ooh ooh ooh ♪ | ♪哦哦♪ |
[31:40] | ♪ ’cause you ♪ | ♪因为你♪ |
[31:43] | ♪ make my heart go wild ♪ | ♪让我发狂♪ |
[31:48] | ♪ set the sun on fire ♪ | ♪放火烧♪ |
[31:53] | ♪ set the sun on fire ♪. | ♪放火烧♪。 |
[31:56] | Jasmine, you have always been there for me | Jasmine 你一直都在我身边 |
[32:00] | and in more ways than I care to mention, | 照顾着我 次多到我不能在此一一说明 |
[32:03] | especially with mom standing right there. | 特别是在妈妈找我茬儿的时候 |
[32:05] | I’m so happy for you, to see your dreams come true. | 很开心见到你的梦想成真 |
[32:08] | My man, Crosby… | 小舅子 |
[32:13] | We’ve definitely tussled. | 一开始我们都看对方不爽 |
[32:14] | But, uh, we’re cool now. | 不过 现在是一家人了 |
[32:17] | And Jabbar’s in good hands. | Jabbar也有了一个完整的家 |
[32:19] | We straight? We good? | 我们是兄弟了 对吧 |
[32:21] | – Yeah. – Okay, cool. | – 嗯 – 那就好 |
[32:22] | To the bride, to the groom. Congratulations. | 敬新娘 新郎 恭喜他们 |
[32:26] | – Cheers. | – Cheers. 干杯 |
[32:27] | – Cheers. – Hear, hear! | 干杯 现在 |
[32:29] | Okay, so now I’m supposed to hand it off to the best man, | 有请伴郎上台为我们说两句 |
[32:32] | Billy garner. | Billy Garner 在不 |
[32:34] | Billy! | Billy呢 |
[32:36] | Billy. | Billy呢 Billy 你在哪儿 |
[32:37] | Billy! | Billy 你在哪儿 Billy 人呢 |
[32:38] | Billy! | Billy 人呢 Billy 出来 |
[32:39] | – Billy. – Bill… | Billy 出来 伴郎 |
[32:40] | – Billy? – Oh, wow. | 伴郎 伴郎呢 |
[32:42] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:43] | There he is. He, uh… | 好吧 他在那儿 |
[32:45] | he’s enjoyed the evening a little too much, | 搞得好像今晚是他的婚礼一样 |
[32:46] | and he’s over there sleeping it off, so… | 疯过头了 都睡着了 |
[32:48] | I’m gonna hand it back over to the dj, | 还是让DJ继续放歌 大家跳舞吧 |
[32:50] | and we can just keep this party rolling. | 婚礼还没结束哦 |
[32:53] | Okay? Thank you. Oh. | 我说两句 谢谢 |
[32:56] | Okay, cool. | 好 来吧 |
[32:58] | Hi, I’m… I’m, uh, | 大家好 我是 |
[32:59] | Crosby’s older brother Adam. | Crosby的大哥 我叫Adam |
[33:03] | Uh, Crosby, uh, is a unique character, | 我弟弟是个与众不同的人 |
[33:07] | and he’s taken a lot of flack over the years | 这么多年来 他一直被家里人念叨 |
[33:09] | for a lot of different things. | 因为做了很多糗事儿 |
[33:11] | Uh, for letting his mom do his laundry well into his 30s. | 因为做了很多糗事儿 都30岁了 还不断往母亲家里跑 要妈妈给他洗衣服 |
[33:14] | Being careless, | 粗枝大叶的 |
[33:16] | when borrowing things from his brothers and sisters | 借了兄弟姐妹的东西 |
[33:18] | and forgetting where they are | 忘记摆在哪里 |
[33:20] | and borrowing money and not paying it back. | 借了钱也不还 |
[33:22] | – Such a nice toast, thanks. – Ah, I know. | – 你还真会夸我 – 谁说不是呢 |
[33:23] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[33:25] | But he’s a great guy. | 抱歉了 但他是个好人 |
[33:27] | And I was lucky enough this year | 但他是个好人 我很幸运 今年能跟他一起共事 |
[33:29] | to go into business with him. | 我很幸运 今年能跟他一起共事 |
[33:30] | And because of all those things, | 因为以往他不好的历史 |
[33:32] | I told my wife, she looked at me like | 因为以往他不好的历史 当我告诉太太要跟他一起做生意 |
[33:34] | I was out of my mind. | 当我告诉太太要跟他一起做生意 她看着我就好像我在说疯话 |
[33:35] | But, uh, the business did very well. | 她看着我就好像我在说疯话 但生意进行得很顺利 |
[33:39] | So well, in fact, that we got an offer recently… | 不骗大家 有人出高价要收购我们 |
[33:42] | a huge offer from someone to buy the business from us. | 某人向我们购买业务的巨大报价。 |
[33:48] | Last couple years have been really tough | 过去几年 我的生活很艰难 |
[33:51] | for me, my family. | 过去几年 我的生活很艰难 我的家人也跟着受苦 |
[33:52] | I lost my job, and… | 我的家人也跟着受苦 我失去了工作 |
[33:54] | Boy, this business came along at a great time. | 这个录音室来得正是时候 |
[33:57] | And, uh, this offer, | 现在有了这个出价 |
[33:59] | boy, it’s… it’s an offer that changed my life. | 这个价格能改变我的生活 |
[34:04] | Standing here looking at my brother | 站在这里 看着我弟弟 |
[34:07] | and the rest of my family… | 还有我的家里人 |
[34:08] | ♪ last night you were in my dreams ♪. | 还有我的家里人 |
[34:12] | I don’t want my life to change. | 我觉得自己不想改变 |
[34:14] | ‘Cause not only do I have three wonderful kids | 我觉得自己不想改变 不仅因为我有三个无与伦比的孩子 |
[34:17] | and a perfect wife… | 和一个完美的太太 |
[34:18] | ♪ and I woke up ♪. | 和一个完美的太太 |
[34:20] | I get to go to work every day | 我还能每天跟弟弟一起工作 |
[34:23] | with my brother Crosby. | 和我的兄弟克罗斯比。 |
[34:25] | ♪ oh, heart and bones ♪ | ♪哦,心和骨头♪ |
[34:26] | and every day, he makes me laugh | 每一天 他都能让我快乐 |
[34:29] | about life, about myself, | 让我自嘲 |
[34:31] | and I don’t know what I’d do without that. | 让我自嘲 我不知道改变了这些要怎么过下去 |
[34:34] | So, uh… | 我不知道改变了这些要怎么过下去 因此 |
[34:36] | Believe it or not, this is how I got the offer. | 不管你们信不信 这是出价 |
[34:38] | I got it on a napkin, originally. | 不管你们信不信 这是出价 写在餐巾上 |
[34:39] | Here it is. | 写在餐巾上 就在这儿 |
[34:41] | And here’s what I think about this life-changing offer. | 就在这儿 对于这个能改变我生活的出价 我现在要这样对待它 |
[34:51] | Well, what’s Billy gonna do? | 那Billy怎么办 |
[34:52] | I already decided to go into business with him. | 那Billy怎么办 我已经决定要跟他合伙了 |
[34:55] | I love you. Thank you. | 我爱你 谢谢 |
[35:00] | Hey, congratulations, Crosby and Jasmine. | 恭喜Crosby和Jasmine |
[35:02] | ♪ oh, heart and bones ♪ | ♪哦,心和骨头♪ |
[35:10] | ♪ you can’t touch this ♪. | ♪您无法触摸♪。 |
[35:12] | I understand. Now? | 我知道 现在吗 |
[35:14] | – ♪ can’t touch this ♪ – Right now? | 我知道 现在吗 现在啊 |
[35:17] | ♪ break it down ♪. | ♪分解吧。 |
[35:18] | I’m going to the bar! Do you want anything? | 我去拿酒 |
[35:21] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[35:23] | Where have you guys been? | 你们跑哪儿去了 |
[35:24] | Uh, it was super, super loud. | 你们跑哪儿去了 外面太吵了 |
[35:25] | I just had to go to the bathroom. | 外面太吵了 我去厕所了 |
[35:26] | – Uh, – what? Super, su- what? D. | 外面太吵了 我去厕所了 什么 |
[35:28] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, are you? | 什么 – 你没事儿吧 – 没啊 你呢 |
[35:30] | Yeah. Why are you all sweaty? | – 你没事儿吧 – 没啊 你呢 没事儿 你们怎么一身汗啊 |
[35:32] | Ow. Um… | 没事儿 你们怎么一身汗啊 |
[35:33] | the lights look so gorgeous. Don’t they? | 灯好好看哦 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 灯好好看哦 |
[35:37] | – They do. – Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:40] | – Okay. | – Okay. |
[35:42] | ♪ can’t touch this ♪ | ♪不能碰到这个♪ |
[35:45] | ♪ we outta here ♪ | ♪我们不在这里♪ |
[35:46] | ♪ can’t touch this ♪ | ♪不能碰到这个♪ |
[35:50] | hey. | 嘿。 |
[35:52] | Hey, Amber. | 你来啦 |
[35:58] | Sorry I haven’t called you back. | 抱歉没给你回电话 |
[36:03] | Just been… | 就 |
[36:04] | Trying to figure stuff out, you know? | 就 想一个人静一静 把事情想清楚 |
[36:11] | And I want you to know that | 我想告诉你 |
[36:13] | I like you so much. | 我想告诉你 我非常喜欢你 |
[36:15] | I think you are incredible, | 我非常喜欢你 你很了不起 |
[36:17] | and I want to be with you. | 你很了不起 我想跟你在一起 |
[36:21] | Um… | 嗯… |
[36:23] | But… | 但是 |
[36:25] | I feel like my whole life, | 但是 我感觉活到现在 |
[36:27] | I’ve… | 我 |
[36:30] | Been making decisions based on emotions | 都在用情绪做决定 |
[36:33] | and not really paying attention | 没有好好想过什么对我是有益的 |
[36:35] | to what is good for me. | 对我有什么好处。 |
[36:37] | I can’t… I can’t work here | 我不能在这里工作 |
[36:40] | and be with you. | 然后又跟你在一起 |
[36:43] | It’s… it’s too much. I can’t do it. | 这太乱了 我办不到 |
[36:45] | And so I have to somehow now ask you | 所以 现在我必须问你 |
[36:50] | if I can work here, | 如果我在这里工作 |
[36:52] | um, as your assistant. | 做你的助手 |
[36:56] | And… | 还有… |
[36:59] | Just your assistant. Amber… | 只做你的助手行不行 |
[37:01] | You have a job here. | 只做你的助手行不行 这个问题是多余的 |
[37:06] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[37:08] | And I’m disappointed… | – 是吗 – 嗯 我很遗憾我们不能在一起 |
[37:19] | But… | 但是 |
[37:23] | Be a privilege to have you come back… | 你能回来工作 我就已经很满足了 |
[37:26] | As my assistant. | 作为我的助手。 |
[37:31] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗? – 好的。 |
[37:46] | ♪ be my witness ♪ | ♪做我的见证♪ |
[37:49] | yeah. Don’t get dizzy. | 别转晕咯 |
[37:53] | Pretty. | 不错 |
[37:55] | – Sarah. Hey. – Hey. | 不错 我说 Sarah |
[37:57] | – Hey, Sarah. – Uh, hi. | 我说 Sarah |
[37:58] | – I’ve been looking for you. – I’ve been looking for you. | – 我一直在找你 – 我也一样啊 |
[38:00] | I want to get a drink. You go this way. | 我想去喝一杯 你走这边 |
[38:02] | I’ll go that way. I’ll meet you. | 我想去喝一杯 你走这边 我走这边 那边见 |
[38:03] | – All right. – Okay. | 我走这边 那边见 好 |
[38:07] | Billy, seriously, I… | Billy 我跟你说 |
[38:08] | hi. | Billy 我跟你说 |
[38:16] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[38:20] | ♪ would you go there ♪ | ♪你会去那里吗♪ |
[38:21] | um… | 嗯… |
[38:23] | ♪ if I go there too ♪. | ♪如果我也去那里♪ |
[38:25] | I think I made a tactical… | – 我想今天战术用错了 – 是我的错 |
[38:27] | – No, it’s me. – Error with you. | – 我想今天战术用错了 – 是我的错 |
[38:29] | – No, it’s not. I-I think… | 不是 我想 |
[38:32] | I think we skipped over something | 当我们决定要孩子的时候 |
[38:34] | when we started talking about having a baby. | 当我们决定要孩子的时候 忽略了一些事情 |
[38:36] | And, uh, the truth is that I… | 事情之一就是 |
[38:40] | I wanna be with you. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[38:44] | And I also… you know, | 当然了 |
[38:46] | I would like…Children, | 当然了 我想要孩子 |
[38:48] | but… | 不过 |
[38:50] | People who want to be together… | 不过 两个想要在一起的人 |
[38:53] | They make a decision to… | 做决定 |
[38:58] | To be together. | 是为了能继续在一起 |
[38:59] | And then… and then they see, | 是为了能继续在一起 做完决定之后再看 |
[39:01] | and then life brings what it brings, | 做完决定之后再看 生活会给他们带来什么 |
[39:03] | but at least they’re together. | 生活会给他们带来什么 但不管是什么 至少两个还在一起 |
[39:06] | And, um, | 也就是说 |
[39:09] | that’s… | 这 |
[39:11] | That’s where we belong. | 这 我们也应该是这样 |
[39:15] | And I wanna… | 我想 |
[39:17] | I wanna do this right. | 我想 我想一次成功 |
[39:19] | And… | 而且 |
[39:21] | I wanna take it one step at a time | 而且 我想一步一个脚印稳当点走下去 |
[39:23] | but in the right order. | 我想一步一个脚印稳当点走下去 按照顺序来 |
[39:29] | So… | 所以 |
[39:32] | Sarah Braverman, | Sarah Braverman女士 |
[39:35] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[39:45] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[39:51] | ♪ are you ready, yeah ♪ | ♪准备好了,是的♪ |
[39:55] | ♪ are you ready, yeah ♪ Wow! | 老婆请 |
[39:58] | – ♪ to be happy ♪ – Bye, buddy! | 儿子 再见! |
[40:01] | You be good! | 走好 |
[40:02] | Oh! | 走好 |
[40:06] | ♪ are you ready, yeah ♪ | ♪准备好了,是的♪ |
[40:09] | ♪ are you ready, yeah ♪ | ♪准备好了,是的♪ |
[40:12] | ♪ to be happy ♪ | ♪要快乐♪ |
[40:19] | ♪ are you ready, yeah ♪ | ♪准备好了,是的♪ |
[40:23] | ♪ are you ready, yeah ♪ | ♪准备好了,是的♪ |
[40:26] | ♪ to be happy ♪ | ♪要快乐♪ |
[40:40] | – Hey. – Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[40:41] | What’s the, uh… what’s the situation? | 怎么 怎么回事儿 |
[40:44] | His mother’s been incarcerated. | 他妈妈被监禁了 |
[40:46] | She’s released the rights of her child | 他妈妈被监禁了 她不想孩子被送去福利机构 |
[40:48] | to keep him out of the foster system. | 她不想孩子被送去福利机构 就给了我们这个权利 |
[40:49] | I can tell you more later, but what I need from you now | 就给了我们这个权利 晚点我再详细告诉你们 但现在你们要给我答复 |
[40:52] | is a verbal confirmation | 是口头确认 |
[40:54] | that this is something you want to do. | 这是你们想要的 |
[40:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:59] | Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[41:16] | This is Victor. | 这是Victor |
[41:18] | Hi. | 这是Victor 你们好 |
[41:21] | Hi, Victor, I’m… I’m Joel. | 你好 Victor 我是Joel |
[41:24] | And this is Julia. | 这是Julia |
[41:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[41:36] | Do you want to come inside? | 想进屋吗 |
[41:39] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[41:41] | All right. | 嗯 好的 |
[41:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:48] | This way. | 这边走 |
[41:51] | Hey, Victor, are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[41:53] | A little bit. | 你饿了吗 有一点 |
[41:55] | All right. We can… | 有一点 好 那 |
[41:58] | we can deal with that. | 我们弄点吃的 |
[42:19] | ♪ da da da da ♪ | ♪是是是是♪ |
[42:24] | sync and corrections by sp8ky for www.Addic7ed.Com | sp8ky对www.Addic7ed.Com进行同步和更正 |
[42:27] | ♪ da da ♪ | ♪是的♪ |