时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’ve always loved you, I never stopped loving you. | 我一直都深爱着你 我无时无刻不在爱你 |
[00:03] | Will you still marry me? | 你还愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:04] | – Yes, I will marry you. – Yeah? | – 是的 我愿意 – 真的吗 |
[00:09] | I just have to tell you that I got into Cornell. | 我必须得告诉你 我考上了康奈尔大学 |
[00:11] | Haddie, congratulations. That’s fantastic. | 海蒂 祝贺你 太棒了 |
[00:13] | – I’m so proud. I really am. – Thank you. | – 我很为你骄傲 真的 – 谢谢 |
[00:15] | His mother’s been incarcerated. | 他妈妈进了监狱 |
[00:16] | She’s released the rights of her child | 她已经放弃了 |
[00:18] | to keep him out of the foster system. | 那孩子的抚养权 |
[00:20] | This is Victor. | 这是维克托 |
[00:22] | Hi. | 您们好 |
[00:23] | Sarah Braverman, will you marry me? | 萨拉·布雷弗曼 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:33] | Lyla Hershfeld. | 莱拉·赫菲尔德 |
[00:37] | Mom, you are not seriously comparing | 妈 你对莱拉·赫菲尔德的关心 |
[00:40] | my relationship with Mark to Lyla Hershfeld. | 胜过了我和马克的事 |
[00:42] | Crosby swore she was the one. | 克罗斯比曾发誓说 她就是他命中注定的那个人 |
[00:44] | And they broke up two weeks later. | 然而两周后他们却分手了 |
[00:46] | Yet there she is for all eternity in our family picture. | 但是她还能永远存于我们的全家福中 |
[00:49] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[00:51] | They were 24. She wore a crop top. | 他们当时才24岁 她穿着露腹短上衣 |
[00:52] | Anyone could have seen that coming. | 任何人都会为此心动啊 |
[00:53] | Mark and I are engaged. | 马克和我都订婚了 |
[00:55] | Uhhuh, yeah. Where’s the ring? | 哦 是吗 订婚戒指呢 |
[00:56] | – We’re working on it. – Yeah. | – 我们正在努力啊 – 好吧 |
[00:57] | You guys, be careful. | 您们两个小心点啊 |
[00:58] | – Drew… – Yeah. | – 德鲁 – 嗯 |
[00:59] | – Amy likes you just the way you are. – Mom, please. | – 艾米只是用你爱她的方式爱你 – 妈 求你了 |
[01:01] | Sarah, would you not distract him? | 萨拉 你能不要分散他的注意力吗 |
[01:03] | He’s starting to bulk up for Amy’s homecoming, all right? | 为了艾米的回归 他已经开始逐渐懂事了 好吗 |
[01:05] | – So how’s the job hunt coming? – Great, dad, great. | – 你找到工作了吗 – 非常好 爸 棒极了 |
[01:07] | – Really? – No, dad. | – 真的吗 – 不好 爸 |
[01:08] | I’m trying to transition out of bartending. | 我不打算做调酒了 |
[01:10] | – It’s rough out there. – Five more. | – 那里竞争太激烈了 – 再做五个 |
[01:11] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 求你了 |
[01:13] | Family only, that’s the policy. | 家庭至上 这是家规 |
[01:14] | You can thank your brother Crosby for that. | 这你可以感谢你的弟弟克罗斯比 |
[01:23] | Brought a creamer, sweetie. | 拿个奶油分离器来 宝贝 |
[01:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:41] | Hey, honey, I made brunch. | 嘿 宝贝 我做了早午餐 |
[01:43] | I made French toast and bacon. | 我烤了法国吐司面包和培根 |
[01:46] | It’s well-done, the way you like it. | 做得很好 你会喜欢的 |
[01:47] | You remember that I said I was gonna make brunch? | 你还记得我跟你说过我要做早午餐的吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah, I’m good with this, Julia. | 记得 我不用了 茱莉亚 |
[01:51] | Hey, your mom has spent a lot of time | 嘿 你妈妈花了很长时间 |
[01:52] | – putting this stuff together. – That’s fine. | – 才做了这些吃的 – 没关系的 |
[01:55] | Um, sweetie. | 呃 亲爱的 |
[01:59] | Victor, I would really appreciate it if you didn’t… | 维克托 我会很高兴如果你没有… |
[02:03] | when you’re done watching the show, | 如果西德妮在你的时候 |
[02:04] | if you didn’t watch it when Sydney’s around, okay? | 你可以不看电视的话 我会很感激你的 好吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah, cool. | 好的 行 |
[02:09] | How come he gets to watch TV? | 他为什么都能看电视 |
[02:10] | Syd! | 西德 |
[02:11] | – Well, it’s not fair. – Come here. | – 这不公平 – 过来这边 |
[02:13] | And how come he gets to eat in front of the TV, too? | 他为什么还能在电视机前吃饭呢 |
[02:15] | Sydney, it’s brunch. Come here. | 西德妮 过来吃饭了 快过来 |
[02:17] | Syd, Syd. | 西德妮 西德妮 |
[02:23] | I don’t wanna go all the way to burger and pie. | 我不想吃汉堡和馅饼 |
[02:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说的是什么话呢 |
[02:27] | Burger and pie is our place. We love burger and pie. | 汉堡和馅饼无可替代 我们都爱吃汉堡和馅饼 |
[02:29] | – When I was eight years old. – Yeah, honey. | – 我8岁的时候才爱吃这些 – 好吧 亲爱的 |
[02:31] | Do you remember that time she leaned over the backseat | 你还记得 那个时候她斜靠在后座 |
[02:32] | and was like, “I know, let’s go to burger and pie.” | 就像是在说 我知道 我们去吃汉堡和馅饼吧 |
[02:35] | I was eight and I don’t care. | 我当时才8岁 我现在不关心这些 |
[02:36] | I have to spend time with my friends. | 我必须花时间和我的朋友们聚聚 |
[02:38] | This is the last week. | 这是最后一周 |
[02:39] | – Let’s all go. – Stop! | – 我们一道去吧 – 别唱了 |
[02:40] | – To burger and pie. – Stop! | – 一起去吃汉堡和馅饼 – 停下 |
[02:42] | It’s the last week before I leave. | 我离开之前就剩这最后一周了 |
[02:43] | Exactly, it’s time to spend with family. | 确实如此 这正该是和家人一起共度时光吧 |
[02:45] | Honey, look, I know that there’s a lot to do, | 亲爱的 瞧瞧 我知道还有很多事要做 |
[02:46] | which I was thinking we should meet before burger and pie, | 我曾也想在去吃汉堡和馅饼之前 我们先该好好谈谈 |
[02:49] | get your winter coat… just listen. | 拿上你的大衣 听话 |
[02:50] | – No. – That’s a great idea, honey. | – 不要 – 那是个好主意 亲爱的 |
[02:52] | – Get it out of the way. – I can’t. I don’t need a coat. | – 你别插手 – 我不要 我不需要大衣 |
[02:54] | Do you know how cold it is there? | 你知道这里有多冷吗 |
[02:55] | Every other day, I’m with the grandparents | 每隔一天 我都要去跟祖父母 |
[02:57] | or with the aunts or some… or it’s a dumb photo shoot. | 或者是阿姨或是其他人聚聚 再或是拍点无声的照片 |
[02:59] | I need time on my own… | 我想有自己的时间 |
[03:00] | It’s not a dumb photo shoot. | 这可不是一场无声的照片拍摄 |
[03:02] | – With my friends. – Okay? It’s really not. | – 和朋友们待在一起 – 明白吗 不是那样的 |
[03:03] | All of your grandparents, everybody wants to see you. | 你的祖父母 你的叔叔阿姨们 |
[03:05] | – Your aunts and uncles, okay? – It’s fine. | – 他们每人都想见你 好吗 – 不见也没关系的 |
[03:07] | Everyone’s getting together for you. | 每人都想跟你一起聚聚 |
[03:08] | And I also think that you should schedule some time for Max. | 我想你在日程表上也该尽可能地安排些时间给麦克斯吧 |
[03:11] | I thought that’s what burger and pie was. | 吃汉堡和馅饼的时间就是啊 |
[03:12] | No, burger and pie is family time. | 不是的 吃汉堡和馅饼是家庭时间 |
[03:14] | I want you and Max to have a little time together. | 我想让你和麦克斯能有点时间相处 |
[03:15] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会那么做的 |
[03:17] | You have no idea, those east coast winters are brutal. | 你真的不知道 东海岸冬季可是很冷的 |
[03:19] | – Ugh. – Maybe that’s the reason | – 呃 – 或许那就是为什么 |
[03:20] | that everyone at Cornell kills themselves. | 人人都会在科内尔自杀的原因 |
[03:22] | – Wind whips in your face. – Oh, my God. | – 风抽打着你的脸 – 天呐 |
[03:23] | – That’s not true, Max. – Yeah, it is dad. | – 那不是真的 麦克斯 – 是的 就是这样的 爸 |
[03:24] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | – 不是这样 – 就是这样的 |
[03:26] | – I saw it online. – It’s a rumor. | – 我在网上看到过 – 那是谣言 |
[03:27] | – People there jump off every winter. – Hey, can we stop? | – 每个冬天那里的人都会跳海自杀 – 嘿 我们能暂停一下么 |
[03:29] | – Your sister’s not gonna jump off a bridge. – Oh, my god. | – 你的姐姐就不会跳河自杀 – 我的天呐 |
[03:31] | I’ll jump off a bridge if I stay here. | 要是我再多待一秒 我就会纵身跳下去 |
[03:32] | – You need a coat. – That doesn’t make any sense. | – 你该穿件大衣 – 那样一点用也没有 |
[03:33] | – Exactly. – Exactly. | – 没错 – 没错 |
[03:35] | ♪ All I want ♪ | ♪ 我所期望的 ♪ |
[03:38] | ♪ Is someone ♪ | ♪ 就是有人 ♪ |
[03:39] | ♪ Someone I can hold on ♪ | 有人能支持我 ♪ |
[03:43] | ♪ Someone I can count on ♪ | ♪ 有人能让我依靠 ♪ |
[03:45] | ♪ Someone to dance with me ♪ | ♪ 有人能与我共舞 ♪ |
[03:52] | ♪ All I want ♪ | ♪ 我所期望的 ♪ |
[03:55] | ♪ Is someone ♪ | ♪ 就是有人 ♪ |
[03:57] | ♪ Someone I can hold on ♪ | ♪ 有人能支持我 ♪ |
[04:00] | ♪ Someone I can count on ♪ | ♪ 有人能让我依靠 ♪ |
[04:03] | ♪ Someone to dance with me ♪ | ♪ 有人能与我共舞 ♪ |
[04:08] | Sorry to interrupt the jam. | 抱歉打断你们 |
[04:10] | But I have lunch options. | 但是拿来了午餐菜单 |
[04:11] | Oh, look who it is, my favorite item | 哦 看看这是谁来了 我最爱的 |
[04:13] | – on the luncheonette menu. – Yes-is me? | – 速食餐厅菜单 – 是我吗 |
[04:15] | – You. – I am? | – 是你 – 我吗 |
[04:16] | – Yes. – Gosh. | – 是的 – 天呐 |
[04:18] | It’s not Crosby? I mean, he’s pretty tasty. | 不是克罗斯比吗 他看起来相当诱人呢 |
[04:19] | Yeah, Crosby’s pretty tasty, but yeah. | 的确 克罗斯比确实相当诱人 不过 |
[04:21] | – I think you got him beat. – Thank you. | – 我想你能打败他的 – 谢谢你 |
[04:23] | All right. Let’s see. | 好吧 我们拭目以待吧 |
[04:24] | Just make sure you write your name next to it | 确保你在它的旁边写上名字 |
[04:26] | because otherwise, I won’t know whose is which. | 因为不然的话 我会分不清谁是谁 |
[04:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | Yeah, all right. | 恩 好的 |
[04:31] | That looks like a pretty good order. | 这看起来事情都井井有条 |
[04:32] | – Yeah? – Yeah, see if you approve. | – 是吗 – 是 你看看有没什么问题 |
[04:39] | Very good choice. | 不错的选择 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:44] | For you? | 你们呢 |
[04:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:57] | I’m here to leave a deposit | 我是来给布雷弗曼的全家福 |
[04:58] | for the Braverman family portrait. | 交押金的 |
[05:00] | You can put it on the table. Thank you. | 你就放在桌上吧 谢谢 |
[05:02] | – Over here? Okay. – Yeah. | – 那边吗 好的 – 对 |
[05:03] | You won’t forget, though, right? | 但是 你不会忘的吧 |
[05:04] | My mother doesn’t trust me with this. | 本来此事我妈就对我不放心 |
[05:06] | It’s such a big group to get together. | 那么一大家子人要拍 |
[05:07] | It’s, like, 17 or 18 of us, we’re not sure. | 可能有17个或者是18个人 现在还不能确定 |
[05:09] | In fact, can I ask your opinion actually, | 我能问一下你的意见吗 |
[05:11] | as the family portrait guy? | 按说未婚妻能作为全家福的成员 |
[05:12] | Do fiancee normally get included in the family portrait? | 被包含在全家福中吗 |
[05:15] | I don’t really care. | 我根本不在乎 |
[05:17] | 17 or 18… I don’t charge by the head, | 17或是18个 我对此无需费神 |
[05:20] | so it’s totally up to you. | 所以这完全取决于你 |
[05:21] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 嗯 |
[05:23] | All right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[05:30] | Help wanted, huh? | 你这儿招聘员工 是吗 |
[05:34] | – Yeah. – Is that for real? | – 没错 – 真的吗 |
[05:35] | I mean, it’s just so retro, you know, | 我是说 你知道的 这方法有点复古 |
[05:36] | – now with the Internet. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 现在都是互联网招聘 – 是 是的 |
[05:38] | I mean, did you put it up and forget it was there…? | 还是说你放过招聘信息但是把它忘了是吗 |
[05:39] | It’s real. I have it on the Internet also. | 这是真的 我也在互联网上登过消息 |
[05:41] | You never know when a genius is gonna walk by. | 你永远都不知一个天才什么时候才走 |
[05:44] | Uh, speaking of which, I, um… | 嗯 说到这个 我 嗯 |
[05:46] | I’m actually looking for a job. | 我实际上正在找工作 |
[05:47] | – What’s the job? – Do you have experience? | – 工作是什么 – 你有经验吗 |
[05:48] | – I do. – ‘Cause I need someone | – 当然有 – 因为我只需要有人 |
[05:50] | with photography experience only, so… | 有过拍照经验 所以 |
[05:51] | Yeah, of course. My experience is from | 嗯 当然 我不久之前就有经验 |
[05:53] | a while ago. I worked in graphics and, uh, | 我以前做过制图 还有… |
[05:55] | you know, mostly on actual film photography. | 你知道的 实际上大部分都是胶片摄影 |
[05:57] | The whole digital thing, not so much. | 数字化的东西其实没那么多 |
[05:58] | Well, can you set up a shoot? | 那你能架设好拍摄场景吗 |
[06:00] | Change a lens, load a memory card, adjust the lights? | 调整镜头 装内存卡 调节光感度会吗 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I can. | 我会 |
[06:07] | You worked in film? | 你在电影行业工作过吗 |
[06:09] | – Yeah, uh, film mainly. – That’s a plus. | – 是的 电影为主 – 这是个优势 |
[06:11] | That’s, uh… I like film. | 这… 我喜欢电影 |
[06:15] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[06:24] | – All right. – All right? | – 好吧 – 可以吗 |
[06:26] | I can interview for the job? | 我能面试这份工作吗 |
[06:28] | I’ll see you tomorrow at 2:30. | 明天下午2点半过来 |
[06:30] | You have a job tomorrow? | 你明天也要上班吗 |
[06:31] | – Mm-hmm. – That’s amazing. | – 嗯哼 – 真是太棒了 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God. What’s the pay? | 我的天呐 工资是多少 |
[06:34] | I mean, should we discuss the… | 我是说 我们要讨论讨论… |
[06:35] | Let’s see how you do tomorrow. | 那得让我看看你明天的表现如何 |
[06:36] | – Oh, okay. – We’ll figure it out. | – 好吧 – 我们会解决好的 |
[06:37] | It’s a trial period. I respect that. | 会有一个试用期 我尊重这一点 |
[06:39] | I understand that. Thank you so much. | 我明白的 太谢谢你了 |
[06:41] | – I’m Sarah, by the way. – Hank. | – 随便说一下 我叫萨拉 – 我是汉克 |
[06:42] | Hank, this is amazing. | 汉克 太棒了 |
[06:44] | This is, like, meant to be. | 这就像是 命中注定 |
[06:45] | – Don’t you think? – Oh, we shall see. | – 你不觉得吗 – 哦 那就拭目以待吧 |
[06:46] | – Should I take the sign down? – No, leave it. | – 我要把招聘信息拿下来吗 – 不用 不用管它 |
[06:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | I have a good feeling about this. | 我对此有很好的预感 |
[06:50] | – Thanks, Hank. – See you tomorrow. | – 谢了 汉克 – 明天见 |
[06:51] | 2.30, yeah. | 下午两点半 |
[07:42] | All right, now this is Guacamole. | 好了 现在这位叫果酱 |
[07:44] | He was my first lizard. | 我的第一只蜥蜴 |
[07:46] | And as you can see, he’s still alive. | 正如你所见 他还是活着的 |
[07:47] | – Can I hold him? – No, it’s too risky. | – 我能抱他吗 – 不行 这样太危险了 |
[07:49] | You don’t know anything about him. | 你对他一无所知 |
[07:51] | And I really don’t know much about you. | 而且关于你 我也知之甚少 |
[07:52] | Sydney and Jabbar are different. | 你与西德妮和乔巴截然不同 |
[07:54] | I let them hold him sometimes. Like, I can trust them. | 有时我就能让他们抱下他 我能信任他们 |
[07:57] | They’ve been around longer. | 我跟他们相处得更久 |
[07:59] | I mean, technically you’re my cousin, | 虽然严格说来你是我的表弟 |
[08:01] | but you’re adopted, so it’s different. | 但你是收养的 所以跟亲表弟的待遇不同 |
[08:03] | I mean, you’re not really even part of the family yet. | 你根本还不是家族一份子 |
[08:06] | Let’s put him back. | 我先把他放回笼子 |
[08:08] | Now let us see my Guinea pig Rupert. | 现在我们来看看我的天竺鼠鲁伯特 |
[08:11] | Okay, Max. | 好的 麦克斯 |
[08:13] | I just can’t believe that he hired you | 我简直不敢相信 他竟然在你 |
[08:14] | and expects you to go on a photo shoot tomorrow | 毫无经验的情况下聘用了你 |
[08:16] | – with no experience. – Well… | – 还让你明天去照相 – 这个嘛… |
[08:17] | – That’s crazy. – He doesn’t exactly know | – 这太荒唐了 – 他其实并不知道 |
[08:19] | – I have no experience. – You lied? | – 我没有经验 – 你说谎了 |
[08:21] | You’ve never lied in a job interview? | 你在找工作时就从不撒谎吗 |
[08:24] | Of course you haven’t. God, I don’t know. | 你当然没有 天呐 我不知道 |
[08:27] | Anyway, he’s a very weird, grumpy guy. | 总之 他为人古怪 脾气暴躁 |
[08:30] | Who knows if it’ll even work out? | 谁知道这样还是不是管用呢 |
[08:32] | Well, I, um… I look forward to meeting him | 好吧 我 嗯…我期望能在全家福中 |
[08:34] | at the big family portrait. | 见到他的身影 |
[08:40] | What, are you choking on that awkward segue? | 怎么 你被那种尴尬的接话呛到了吗 |
[08:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:45] | I pride myself on my awkward segues. | 我对我那尴尬的接话感到自豪 |
[08:48] | Um, did you, um… did you talk to your mom about it? | 你…你跟你妈谈过我们的事了吗 |
[08:52] | – Of course. – Okay. | – 当然谈过了 – 好吧 |
[08:54] | Look, it was an old girlfriend of Crosby’s | 我跟你说 就是克罗斯比的前女友 |
[08:56] | who wrecked it for all of us. | 破坏了我们所有人的和谐关系 |
[08:57] | My mother will not change her mind. I tried. | 我妈心意已决 我已经尽力了 |
[08:59] | Okay. It’s just a weird policy. | 没事 还真是个奇怪的家规 |
[09:03] | I mean… Just makes me feel like. | 我是说…这让我觉得… |
[09:06] | I-I’m not a part of your guys’ family… | 我…我不是你们家一份子… |
[09:08] | – Oh, my God. – Even though we’re engaged and… | – 天呐 – 尽管我们已经订婚了… |
[09:09] | You’re part of the family. | 你是我们家的一份子 |
[09:11] | It’s a dumb rule. | 这条规矩真是太傻了 |
[09:12] | You’ll be in the picture next year. | 明年你就能照全家福了 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | Did you fight for me? | 你为我争取过了吗 |
[09:18] | Oh, honey, I didn’t realize it was so important.I-I mean, | 亲爱的 我没有意识到它这么重要 |
[09:22] | I kind of didn’t want to get | 我不想陷入 |
[09:23] | into a whole thing with her, so… | 跟我妈闹僵的境地 所以… |
[09:24] | – Oh, okay. – I’m sorry. | – 好吧 – 抱歉 |
[09:29] | So Kristina wasn’t even in the picture until they were… | 那克里斯蒂娜也是在结婚之后才出… |
[09:31] | – No. – Okay, okay, okay. | – 别这样 – 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[09:33] | – Good night, grandma. – Oh, I love you, sweetie. | – 晚安 外婆 – 我爱你 宝贝 |
[09:36] | – I love you, too. – Give me a kiss. | – 我也爱你 – 吻我一下 |
[09:37] | – Brush your teeth. – Mm. | – 去刷牙吧 – 嗯 |
[09:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:40] | – Oh, thanks, mom. – I could eat him with a spoon. | – 谢了 妈 – 我能一勺子吃了他 |
[09:43] | Mm-hmm, he’s yummy. | 嗯 他可可口了 |
[09:45] | Yeah, and spiritual. | 是的 还很纯洁 |
[09:47] | – He is. – And… and… and prayerful. | – 他确实是 – 还…还…还很虔诚 |
[09:52] | Mom, we noticed that Jabbar has been praying. | 妈 我们发现乔巴一直在做祷告 |
[09:54] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 噢 那太好了 |
[09:56] | It is. It is. | 是的 是的 |
[09:59] | Yeah, um, we were just a little bit curious. | 对 嗯 我们对此有点好奇 |
[10:02] | He told us that you explained… | 他告诉我们说你给他解释说… |
[10:04] | God and heaven and praying to him. | 上帝与天堂诚恳地为他祈祷 |
[10:10] | Yes, and? | 没错 还有呢 |
[10:12] | And we want him to know about religion. | 我们只是想让他了解自己所信仰的宗教 |
[10:13] | Absolutely, he must. | 显而易见 他必须得明白 |
[10:15] | Hmm. Well, must he? | 嗯 他必须吗 |
[10:17] | – I mean, other than its historical context. – Crosby… | – 除了它的历史背景之外 – 克罗斯比 |
[10:20] | Well, I guess what I’m getting at is, | 我想我想说的是 |
[10:22] | you know, when you had your children, | 你以前有自己的小孩时 |
[10:23] | I can’t imagine you would have been thrilled | 我不能想象您会感谢您的母亲 |
[10:25] | with your mother just bestowing all of her religious ideals | 来帮您赠与宗教信念 |
[10:29] | onto your children. | 给您自己的孩子 |
[10:31] | And we feel like maybe that’s more our job as the parents. | 我们觉得这或许更该是我们做父母要的工作 |
[10:34] | Mom, we know it came from a good place. | 妈 我们知道你的出发点是好的 |
[10:37] | It’s just that, you know, | 只是 你也知道的 |
[10:38] | I don’t even go to church any more really, | 我现在甚至都已经不去教堂了 |
[10:40] | – so… – Oh, I definitely know that. | – 所以… – 这事儿我倒是知道 |
[10:42] | And we may not feel exactly the same as you. | 我们虽然跟你想法不一样 |
[10:46] | We think that maybe it’s better | 但我们认为 |
[10:48] | for you to just let us handle | 让我们来处理乔巴的 |
[10:50] | talking to Jabbar about the big questions. | 这件大事或许会更好 |
[10:56] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[10:57] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:59] | Um, just out of curiosity, | 出于好奇 |
[11:03] | what are you planning to say to him? | 你们打算跟他说些什么呢 |
[11:07] | And what is your belief system? | 你们的信仰派别是什么 |
[11:11] | What’s your doctrine? | 还有你们的教条呢 |
[11:15] | Our doctrine… | 我们的教条 |
[11:20] | Don’t you think the boy deserves | 你们不认为那孩子 |
[11:21] | just a little bit of clarity on the subject? | 在这方面值得得到更清晰的引导吗 |
[11:32] | – You’re awesome. – Shut up. | – 你太厉害了 – 住口啦 |
[11:35] | – I’m serious. – Shut up. | – 我说真的 – 别瞎说了 |
[11:37] | Here, you said you could play guitar. | 给你 你说过你会弹吉他的 |
[11:40] | – Play me something. – No, no, no. | – 为我奏一曲吧 – 不不不 |
[11:41] | – No, come on, come on. – No, don’t. | – 不 来嘛 来嘛 – 不 不要 |
[11:43] | – This is so embarrassing. – No, it’s not. | – 这样太尴尬了 – 不尴尬啊 |
[11:45] | You’re a professional musician. | 你是个专业乐手 |
[11:47] | It’s gonna sound very bad. | 我弹的很烂的 |
[11:48] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 来嘛 来嘛 来嘛 |
[11:49] | Please, I wanna hear you. | 拜托了 我想听你弹吉他 |
[11:52] | Okay, here, you know what? | 好吧 给我 你想听什么 |
[11:54] | Actually, I do have a little something… | 实际上 我是会弹几首… |
[11:56] | All right, let’s hear this ditty. | 好的 我么来听听你弹的歌 |
[11:57] | I’ve been working on, if you want to hear it. | 若是你想听的话 我会一直努力弹的 |
[11:58] | – All right, ready? – Yeah. | – 好的 准备好了吗 -是的 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:01] | Um, let me see how it goes. It goes… | 嗯 让我想想调儿 是这样… |
[12:03] | Yeah, I think it’s this. | 嗯 我想是这样的吧 |
[12:05] | It goes… | 这样… |
[12:06] | ♪ All I want is someone. Is someone ♪ | ♪ 我所期望的 就是有人 ♪ |
[12:10] | Nice. | 很好 |
[12:11] | – Didn’t see that coming, huh? – That’s good. | – 都没想到会是这首歌 是吗 – 很好嘛 |
[12:12] | ♪ All I want is someone. Is someone ♪ | -♪ 我所期望的 就是有人 ♪ |
[12:15] | wait, here’s the best part. | 等等 接下来是最棒的部分 |
[12:16] | – F… – I don’t know it. | – F调… – 我不知道 |
[12:17] | – ♪ Someone I can hold on. ♪ – Someone I can ♪ | – ♪ 有人能支持我 ♪ – ♪ 有人能 ♪ |
[12:19] | ♪ Someone… ♪ | ♪ 有人 ♪ |
[12:23] | – It needs a little work, right? – Sounds good. | – 还需要练习 对吧 – 听起来不错 |
[12:24] | Sounds good. See? I picked it up. | 听起来不错 瞧 我又记起旋律了 |
[12:26] | – Yeah, you’re good. – ♪ All I want is someone ♪ | – 嗯 你做的很好 – ♪ 我所期望的就是有人 ♪ |
[12:29] | do you want me to take the low? | 要我帮你唱低音部分吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[12:31] | ♪ All I want ♪ | ♪ 我所期望的 ♪ |
[12:33] | ♪ Is someone I can | ♪ 就是有人 |
[12:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:42] | – Good night, Chicago. – Good night, Cincinnati. | – 晚安 芝加哥 – 晚安 辛辛那提 |
[12:44] | Oh, nice. | 太好了 |
[12:46] | Dang. | 讨厌啦 |
[12:47] | – That was really good. – Thank you. | – 弹得真的很棒 – 谢谢 |
[13:07] | Okay, I’m gonna shoot right here. | 好了 我想在这儿摄影 |
[13:08] | – Okay. – Let’s start with the 2470 | – 好的 – 用2470镜头 |
[13:10] | and the canon 5d. | 跟佳能5d相机 |
[13:12] | – The… which one? – And get the hasselblad ready | – 用…哪一个 – 同时准备好哈苏相机 |
[13:13] | in case I feel inspired | 万一我有了灵感 |
[13:14] | to, you know, shoot some medium format. | 还可以拍摄些中画幅照片 |
[13:16] | – So, the… – 2470. | – 那…那个 – 2470镜头 |
[13:17] | First is… okay. | 第一样是…好的 |
[13:19] | Mr. Rizzoli, hi. We spoke on the phone. | 里佐利先生 您好 我们在电话你谈过的 |
[13:21] | I’m Trish. Nice to meet you. Oh, hey. | 我叫崔西 很高兴见到你 嘿 |
[13:23] | Thank you so much for doing this on such short notice. | 非常感谢您能在如此紧急的情况下为我做这些 |
[13:25] | I’ve heard such amazing things about your work. | 我听说了你还有很多很棒的工作要做 |
[13:26] | Well, let’s just hope I don’t screw it up too much. | 只希望我不要搞砸太多 |
[13:28] | Oh, no, it will be perfect. | 不会的 这会很完美的 |
[13:30] | But it’s just a hard time for my family, | 但对我的家庭来说 这是个一个非常时期 |
[13:31] | – so thank you. – Okay. | – 所以麻烦你了 – 没问题 |
[13:36] | It’s not a good time for the family? | 现在拍全家福不是一个好时机吗 |
[13:39] | Oh, we just lost my father. | 我们刚失去了父亲 |
[13:41] | Oh, my gosh, you’re kidding me. | 天啦 你在开玩笑吧 |
[13:43] | – That’s… I’m so sorry. – Thank you. | – 真是…节哀顺变 – 谢谢 |
[13:45] | The family is just spread out and we’re finally all together, | 我的家庭成员散居各处 我们好不容易聚在了一起 |
[13:48] | so we just wanted a picture, you know. | 所以我们就想照张全家福 |
[13:49] | It’s a beautiful way to honor him. | 真是一种怀念他的美好方式 |
[13:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:52] | And if there’s anything we can do, if you want us… | 如果有什么我们能帮得上忙的 要是你想我们… |
[13:54] | – Thank you. – To stop and take a break or… | – 谢谢 – 停下来让你们休息一下或是… |
[13:56] | Oh, no, no, no more crying. | 不不不 不会再哭泣了 |
[13:57] | – Of course. – Okay. | – 当然 – 好的 |
[13:58] | But thank you for understanding. | 但是感谢你能明白 |
[14:01] | I think it’s actually a nice jacket. | 我觉得这真的是件漂亮的夹克 |
[14:02] | – And it fits me. It is the right… – I think actually… | – 这件蛮适合我的 这件衣服正合… – 我觉得其实… |
[14:04] | – It’s look good. – I’m hungry. Let’s just order. | – 看起来很好看 – 我饿了 我们点餐吧 |
[14:05] | – Let’s just order. – Haddie, you know, | – 点餐吧 – 海蒂 你知道的 |
[14:06] | if you don’t like it, we can exchange it. | 若是你不喜欢 我们可以去换的 |
[14:08] | Thank you. Thanks for going… | 谢谢 谢谢你… |
[14:09] | – I’m just telling you. – It’s fine, you did a good job. | – 我只想告诉你 – 很好 你做的很好 |
[14:11] | You know, I just wanna go back to look for Guacamole. | 我只是想回去找找鳄梨酱 |
[14:12] | – Why,what happened to Guacamole? – This is why | 为什么 鳄梨酱怎么了吗 – 这就是为什么 |
[14:14] | you need to go shopping. | 我们需要去购物的原因 |
[14:14] | – He was stolen. – Nothing happened to Guacamole. | – 他被人偷了 – 鳄梨酱什么事也没有 |
[14:15] | – He was not stolen. – We don’t know that. | – 他没有被偷 – 我们还不能确定 |
[14:16] | Well, who would steal Guacamole? | 那谁会偷鳄梨酱呢 |
[14:17] | – Victor. – Victor? | – 维克托 – 维克托吗 |
[14:18] | Oh, my goodness. Victor would not… | 噢 我的上帝啊 维克托不会 |
[14:20] | – Why do think that Victor stole Guacamole? – …steal guacamole, | – 为什么你会认为是维克托偷走了鳄梨酱 – 偷了鳄梨酱 |
[14:21] | sweetheart, okay? | 宝贝儿 好吗 |
[14:22] | Okay, it’s because… Mom called us out for a snack. | 好了 那是因为 妈叫我们出来吃便饭 |
[14:24] | I said that I liked it, like, five times, mom. | 我说过我喜欢这件衣服 我说了五次了 妈 |
[14:26] | And he was up there alone with Guacamole. | 只有他独自一人和鳄梨酱在一起 |
[14:28] | When I got back up, my lizard was gone. | 当我回去的时候 我的蜥蜴就不见了 |
[14:29] | – Mom. – Max! | – 妈 – 麦克斯 |
[14:30] | – Whoa, hey! – Where is that waitress? | – 哇 嘿 – 服务生去哪里了 |
[14:32] | – I’m starving. – Keep your voice down, okay? | – 我快饿死了 – 小声点 好吗 |
[14:35] | – Hi. – Hey. | 你们好 嘿 |
[14:36] | Can I get you guys started with a drink? | 要我帮你们拿点饮料吗 |
[14:37] | Uh, no, we’re ready to order. | 呃 不了 我们准备好点餐了 |
[14:39] | And we’re starving because you’re very slow | 因为你们太慢我们都快饿死了 |
[14:41] | – and your service is terrible. – Max, that’s not polite. | – 你们的服务态度太差了 – 麦克斯 你太没礼貌了 |
[14:42] | I want a torpedo burger with no onions | 我要一个不加洋葱的鱼雷汉堡 |
[14:44] | and extra, extra, extra bacon… just tons of bacon. | 附加附加 特大号的培根 很多培根 |
[14:47] | I’m so sorry, we don’t have the torpedo burger any more. | 抱歉 我们没有供应的鱼雷汉堡没有了 |
[14:49] | – No, that’s ridiculous. – Um, uh… | – 没有 这太荒谬了 – 嗯 呃… |
[14:51] | What? | 什么 |
[14:52] | Well, a lot of people who liked the torpedo burger | 还有很多喜欢吃鱼雷汉堡的人 |
[14:54] | – like the slim Mickey. – I don’t want… | – 都喜欢点 slim Mickey – 我不想要… |
[14:56] | – Okay. – a slim Mickey! | – 好吧 – 什么slim Mickey |
[14:57] | – Can you… – I want a torpedo burger! | – 你需要… – 我要一份鱼雷汉堡 |
[14:59] | Listen to me, we’re gonna make a torpedo burger. | 听我说 我们需要一个鱼雷汉堡 |
[15:00] | You have a hot dog bun, right? | 你要一份热狗面包 是吗 |
[15:02] | It’s not… it doesn’t make… you know, I’m leaving. | 这不…这并不会使…算了 我走了 |
[15:04] | – I’m making a… – We’re not leaving. | – 我正在做一个 – 我们不离开 |
[15:04] | Uhuhuh-uh. Max, sit down. | 麦克斯 坐下 |
[15:06] | Your sister leaves in three days… | 你姐姐三天后就要走了 |
[15:07] | – get off of me! – Hey, hey, hey! | – 别碰我 – 嘿嘿嘿 |
[15:08] | – Let’s just go then. – You sit down. | – 我们就走吧 – 你坐下 |
[15:10] | You’re not helping matters at all. | 你现在根本没帮上忙 |
[15:11] | – Your sister is leaving in three days. – Chill out, okay? | – 你姐姐这三天内就要走了 – 冷静 好吗 |
[15:13] | We’re here to celebrate her before she leaves forever. | 在她永远离开之前 我们来这儿是为了纪念 |
[15:15] | – I don’t care. – You understand me? | – 我不在乎 – 你明白我的话吗 |
[15:16] | Please turn around. This is not your family, okay? | 请转过去 这不是你们的家人 好吗 |
[15:18] | – Guacamole is missing. – You stop texting. | – 鳄梨酱失踪了 – 不许再发短信了你 |
[15:19] | I’m not. | 我没有发 |
[15:20] | – You aren’t even paying… – we’re here to celebrate you. | – 你根本没有… – 我们来这儿是为你庆祝的 |
[15:27] | Fill the gap… between purple and red and white, there’s… | 在紫色与红色和白色之间站近点 还有 … |
[15:29] | – Okay. – Space it up, space it up. | – 好了 – 站近点 站近点 |
[15:30] | Okay, between Heather and Trish and Jackie, you mean? | 好的 你是说 在希瑟与崔西和杰克之间吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah. Crew cut kid, you gotta smile. | 是的 平头小子 你得笑起来 |
[15:33] | – Jack, I’m a funny clown. – Okay, good. | – 杰克 我是一个滑稽的小丑 – 好 很好 |
[15:35] | Okay, good, good, good. Right here. | 好好好好 看这边 |
[15:36] | Right here. Get out of the way. | 在这里 别挡住了 |
[15:37] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[15:38] | Okay. Right here, guys. | 嗯 大家都看这里 |
[15:39] | – Cute. – You know what? | – 很可爱哦 – 你知道吗 |
[15:40] | – Give me the 7200. Okay. | – 给我拿下7200镜头 – 好 |
[15:42] | This is good. This is golden hour. | 太好了 现在正是黄金一小时 |
[15:43] | – Hurry up. – Golden hour. | – 得抓紧时间 – 黄金一小时 |
[15:44] | We only have one hour left. | 我们只剩一个小时了 |
[15:45] | No, we don’t. That’s an expression. | 不 不是这样的 这只是一种表达方式而已 |
[15:47] | We got a couple of minutes. | 我们只有几分钟时间 |
[15:48] | – Hurry up. – Right. No, duh. | – 快点 – 好吧 不是啊 真是 |
[15:49] | Duh. | 切 |
[15:50] | The camera, I need the camera, too! | 相机 我也还需要相机 |
[15:52] | Right. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:53] | All right, hold on. Stay right there, guys. | 好 别动 大家呆在那儿别动 |
[15:54] | This is good. | 这样很好 |
[15:55] | All right. We need to bounce now. | 好吧 我们现在需要反光板 |
[15:56] | We need bounce, come on. The round thing? | 我们需要反光板 快点 那个圆圆的东西吗 |
[15:58] | – Yeah, the round thing. – Okay, it’s coming. | – 是的 圆形的 – 好的 来了 |
[16:00] | Here you go. Give me the camera. | 你去那里 给我相机 |
[16:02] | Okay, you want me to take that? | 要我接手那个吗 |
[16:03] | – Give me that. – Okay. | – 给我那个 – 好 |
[16:04] | All right. We need fill, fill, fill. | 好的 我们需要补光补光补光 |
[16:07] | – We need fill. – George, his name is George. | – 我们需要补光 – 乔治 他叫乔治 |
[16:08] | No, we… fill, put it there. | 不 我们…补光 把它放在那里 |
[16:13] | Okay. Here it comes, you guys. | 好了 马上就好 各位 |
[16:15] | – What are you… – I don’t know how it… | – 你干… – 我不知道怎样… |
[16:17] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 这回完蛋了 |
[16:19] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天呐 |
[16:23] | – The sun’s gone. – Sorry. | – 太阳下山了 – 抱歉 |
[16:26] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[16:29] | Thank you, everybody. | 谢谢 各位 |
[16:37] | Good job, everybody. | 做得好 各位 |
[16:41] | He prayed a few times is that so terrible? | 他就祷告了那么几次 有那么糟糕吗 |
[16:43] | Hey, you’re the one that said they dragged you to church | 嘿 你就是那个整个童年 |
[16:45] | your whole childhood and now you don’t even believe in it. | 都被他们拽进教堂去的其中一员 现在你甚至都不信教了 |
[16:47] | Yeah, I don’t believe in church. | 是 我不信教 |
[16:49] | That’s different than believing in God. | 那和信仰上帝是不同的 |
[16:51] | Oh, so you believe in God? | 那你相信上帝吗 |
[16:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:55] | It was a big comfort to me when I was a kid. | 当我还是个孩子时 它对我来说是个安慰 |
[16:57] | And it wasn’t about God or church. | 这不关上帝和教堂的事 |
[17:00] | – It was about community. – Yeah, I mean… | – 它关乎社会 – 是 我想说的是… |
[17:02] | yeah, it’s a community of people with the same belief. | 嗯 拥有同样信念的人们所处的社会 |
[17:04] | If you don’t have that belief, | 如果你没有那种信念 |
[17:05] | you’re not gonna be a part of that community. | 你也不会成为社会的一部分 |
[17:06] | And I don’t want my son to be a part of some club | 我可不想让我儿子进入一个 |
[17:08] | that I’m not a member of. | 我都不在的社会 |
[17:09] | I mean, maybe that’s selfish, but… | 或许那太自私了 但是… |
[17:11] | – Maybe a little. – Well, maybe a little. | – 或许有点吧 – 好吧 或许有点自私 |
[17:14] | – Mm-hmm. – Boom! Boom! | – 嗯嗯 – 砰 砰 |
[17:15] | – Boom! Boom! Boom! Oh! | – 砰 砰 砰 – 哦 |
[17:18] | Hi, mom. Hi, dad. | 你好 妈妈 你好 爸爸 |
[17:19] | Here’s the lord’s soldier right now. | 现在你是上帝的士兵 |
[17:23] | – His lizard is missing? – Yeah, his lizard is missing. | – 他的蜥蜴不见了吗 – 是的 他的蜥蜴不见了 |
[17:25] | I… it happens all the time. | 我…这是常有的事 |
[17:26] | It probably just got out of its cage | 它或许从笼中逃出去了 |
[17:28] | and it’s hiding in a laundry basket or something. | 然后它躲在洗衣筐里或是什么地方 |
[17:30] | I hate to be bothering you with this. | 我真不想因为此事烦你 |
[17:32] | You don’t think that Victor… | 你不会认为是维克托干的… |
[17:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[17:35] | It’s just when they had playdate together, | 只是当时他们一起玩耍 |
[17:37] | Max said that, you know, after he and Victor were playing, | 麦克斯说在他和维克托玩了以后 |
[17:39] | it was missing. I know that he didn’t take it. | 它就不见了 我知道肯定不是他拿的 |
[17:41] | Well, I know how much those lizards mean to Max. | 好吧 我知道这些蜥蜴对麦克斯来说很重要 |
[17:44] | Like I said, it happens all the time. | 就像我说的 这是常有的事 |
[17:46] | It’s just the playdate together, it’s missing. It’s silly. | 只是一起玩耍 然后蜥蜴不在了 这太傻了 |
[17:49] | But… Look, I’m embarrassed to even have called you, so… | 但是…打给你说这些我都觉得很尴尬 所以… |
[17:52] | No, no. Kristina, it’s fine. | 不 不会 克里斯蒂娜 这没关系 |
[17:55] | I will ask Victor if he knows anything | 我会问问维克托 看他是不是知道什么 |
[17:57] | or if he saw it and I’ll let you know. | 如果他说了什么 我会告诉你的 |
[18:00] | Okay. Thanks, Jules. | 好的 谢谢 茱尔斯 |
[18:09] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 需要我帮忙吗 |
[18:10] | Hi, yeah, I’m looking for Nick. | 你好 好的 我在找尼克 |
[18:12] | For Nick? | 找尼克吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah, I’m surprising him with these muffins. | 是的 我做了些松饼 想给他一个惊喜 |
[18:16] | It’s our half-year anniversary. | 今天是我们认识的半周年纪念日 |
[18:20] | Wow! That’s great. | 哇 那真是太好了 |
[18:24] | I’m gonna take you right to him. | 我带你去见他的 |
[18:25] | – Come with me. – Great. | – 跟我来 – 太好了 |
[18:27] | – So muffins, huh? – Yeah. | – 松饼 是吧 – 是的 |
[18:29] | Wow, lucky guy. | 哇 幸运的家伙 |
[18:32] | Hey, Nick, look who I found. | 嘿 尼克 看看我发现的是谁 |
[18:34] | – Chelsea, hi. – Happy six-month anniversary. | – 切尔西 嗨 – 半年纪念日快乐 |
[18:37] | – Yay. – Oh, that’s right. | – 耶 – 哦 没错 |
[18:38] | What a nice surprise. | 多么好的惊喜啊 |
[18:41] | – Hey, Amber. – Enjoy your muffins. | – 嘿 安博 – 享受你的松饼吧 |
[18:44] | Would you run up to the hardware store and grab a plunger? | 你能跑去五金店买个活塞回来吗 |
[18:46] | Look, I’ll go in a minute. Just… | 我一会就去 只是… |
[18:49] | What’s the matter? | 出了什么事 |
[19:01] | – Hey. – What are you doing here? | – 嘿 – 你来这儿干嘛 |
[19:04] | What do you mean what am I doing here? | 什么叫我来这儿干嘛 |
[19:05] | We said 10:00, right? | 我们说过十点上班 对吗 |
[19:06] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[19:09] | What? | 什么 |
[19:10] | You’re fired. You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 你被解雇了 |
[19:11] | It wasn’t obvious you were fired yesterday with… | 很明显你昨天就被我解雇了 因为… |
[19:13] | How can I be fired? It was one day. | 我怎么能被解雇呢 那才一天啊 |
[19:16] | I mean, look, okay. | 我是想说 好吧 |
[19:18] | It wasn’t perfect. It was my first day. | 昨天是不完美 昨天是我第一天上班 |
[19:20] | I was nervous. I might have, you know, | 我很紧张 你知道的 |
[19:22] | exaggerated slightly how much experience I have, | 我或许稍微夸张地说了我有很多经验 |
[19:24] | – No, you have no experience. – but…No, I don’t have none. | – 不 你没有经验 – 但是…不 我并不是一无所知 |
[19:26] | So, don’t even… don’t even say that. | 所以 什么都不要 什么都不要说了 |
[19:27] | – Hold on. No, no, no. – No, you have nothing. | – 等一下 不不不行 – 不 你什么经验都没有 |
[19:27] | – Don’t even… no, no, no. – No. Stop it. | – 什么都不要 别别别说了 – 别说了 住口 |
[19:28] | Nada, okay? You lied. | 别说了 好吗 你说谎了 |
[19:30] | – I didn’t lie completely… – Yeah, you blatantly lied… | – 我完全没说谎 – 是的 你显然说谎说… |
[19:32] | Uh, no. | 呃 我没有 |
[19:33] | And you ruined my best shot. | 你毁了我绝佳的摄影时机 |
[19:35] | Oh, no, what, your golden hour? | 不是吧 什么 你的黄金时刻吗 |
[19:37] | You got a million shots of that family that were beautiful. | 那家的全家福你照的那么多次 每次都很漂亮 |
[19:39] | – Here’s what I’m talking about. – If you do not let that go… | – 我正是说的这个 – 就算你没错过良机… |
[19:41] | – See. – What? | – 你自己看 – 什么 |
[19:41] | You have no respect for light. | 你一点不注重光线 |
[19:42] | I do have respect for light. | 我注重了光线 |
[19:43] | It was one shot out of, like, 300 gorgeous shots. | 那个镜头拍出来 简直就是300个华丽的美景重叠交织 |
[19:47] | And I mean, what did you expect, you know, | 我是说 经过你的精心选景后 |
[19:48] | with your elaborate screening process? | 你期望的是什么 |
[19:50] | Like, you didn’t even know my first name. | 你甚至都不知道我的名字 |
[19:51] | Why didn’t… why didn’t you fire me yesterday? | 为什么不…为什么昨天不解雇我 |
[19:54] | I needed somebody to help me load the van. | 我需要有人帮我把那些工具装上车 |
[19:58] | Oh. | 噢 |
[19:59] | Just it’s… this is not the job for you, | 只是…这工作不适合你 |
[20:04] | so you’re fired, all right? | 所以你被解雇了 好吗 |
[20:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:07] | Can I at least get my day’s pay? | 至少我能拿到我一天的报酬吗 |
[20:12] | Well, what do you think you earned? | 那你认为你挣到了多少呢 |
[20:16] | We explored our spiritual side back in the ’60s. | 在60年代 我们探索着精神背面 |
[20:20] | – Oh, oh, okay. – Yes. | – 噢 噢 好吧 – 是的 |
[20:22] | Great. What did you… what did you do? | 太棒了 您在…您在做什么 |
[20:24] | Um, well, I lived and worked on a commune. | 嗯 我当时在一个公社里工作生活 |
[20:28] | Wow! | 哇 |
[20:30] | I did not know that. | 我从不知道 |
[20:32] | And, um, we were Buddhists for a while. | 那么 嗯 我们当时暂时信了佛教 |
[20:35] | We joined the Buddhist temple. | 我们参加了一间佛教徒的寺庙 |
[20:38] | You were a Buddhist? | 你曾是一个佛教徒吗 |
[20:40] | What? I can be zen. | 怎么了 我能打禅的 |
[20:42] | And there was that tantric thing that we did. | 那是我们做的佛教密宗的活动礼教 |
[20:45] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 没错 |
[20:47] | Ai yi yi. Mom, listen. | 妈 听我说 |
[20:48] | Here’s what I’m trying to get at. | 这正是我努力想要弄清楚的 |
[20:51] | You know, what did you… what did you take away | 你知道 你做了什么…你做了什么才使你远离了 |
[20:53] | from of all of this experimentation? | 这些所有你亲身体验过信仰过宗教呢 |
[20:55] | Um, well, I think we both realized | 嗯 好吧 我想我们都意识到了 |
[20:58] | that we were more invested in this world | 我们把精力更多的投入到这边的世界 |
[21:00] | and that if God exists at all, | 如果上帝真的存在 |
[21:03] | he’s right here in our family. You know, in this house. | 他就在我们家身边 你知道的 就在这间房子里 |
[21:07] | Okay. But, you know, where do you think we go when we die, | 好吧 但是 当我们死去的时候 你觉得我们会去哪里吗 |
[21:09] | or, you know, what started life? | 或者 你知道 生命开始于什么 |
[21:12] | How do you answer those questions? | 你怎么样回答这些问题 |
[21:14] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不…我不知道 |
[21:17] | And even if I did, how would that help you? | 即使我回答得了 那些答案能帮到你吗 |
[21:19] | Isn’t this something that you have to discover for yourself? | 这些事不就是 你自己亲自必须去发现答案的吗 |
[21:27] | Hey, come on. I mean, jeez, we gave you baseball. | 嘿 拜托 天呐 我们不是给你棒球吗 |
[21:30] | Hm. Thank you for that. | 嗯 谢谢你给我棒球 |
[21:36] | But you know, things happen. | 但是你知道 事已至此 |
[21:39] | So it’s fine if, you know, you happened to take it | 那么 你明白的 若是你把它拿了出来 |
[21:41] | and then forget to put it back in the cage. | 然后忘记把它放回笼子 说实话就没事了 |
[21:43] | – And it’s not a big deal. – Yeah, not a problem. | – 这不是什么大问题 – 是的 不是问题 |
[21:46] | – We just need to know. – Yeah. | – 我们只需知道真相就好 – 是的 |
[21:49] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[21:50] | I didn’t take his stupid lizard. | 我没拿他那白痴蜥蜴 |
[21:53] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[21:54] | Well, that’s all we needed to know. | 我们就是想知道这个 |
[21:55] | Great. Okay. | 太好了 好吧 |
[21:59] | Victor, I also just wanted to know | 维克托 我只想知道 |
[22:03] | how it’s going for you here, overall. | 你在这儿的总体感觉怎么样 |
[22:06] | It’s fine. | 感觉很好 |
[22:09] | Good. Well, you know, if you need anything, | 很好 你知道的 如果你需要什么 |
[22:12] | you know that we’re here for you. | 直接跟我们说就是了 |
[22:14] | – Right? – Yeah. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[22:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:21] | Did you know that | 你知道 |
[22:22] | thousands of family pets are reported missing annually, | 每年成千上万的家庭宠物都被报道说失踪了 |
[22:25] | and metropolitan zoos have seen a rise | 城市动物园都见证了 |
[22:28] | in theft attempts of exotic animals. | 窃取珍奇动物犯罪率的上升 |
[22:30] | Max, I don’t want to talk about your stolen lizard. | 麦克斯 我不想谈论关于你被偷的蜥蜴 |
[22:33] | I’m gonna miss you, Max… | 我会很想念你的 麦克斯 |
[22:36] | A lot, all the time. | 非常想念 一直都会 |
[22:39] | I’m gonna miss how you’re really honest | 我想念你的是如何诚实对我 |
[22:43] | and how you always say exactly what you think about things | 如何总是能准确地说出你的想法 |
[22:46] | and how you always know exactly how you feel about things. | 你如何总是能准确地知道你的感觉 |
[22:49] | It’s a really rare quality. | 那真是一种珍贵的品质 |
[22:51] | – I’m gonna miss it. – Okay. | – 我会很怀恋它 – 好的 |
[22:57] | – I got you a present. – Did you? | – 我有个礼物给你 – 是吗 |
[22:59] | Ooh, now he’s interested. | 噢 现在他感兴趣了 |
[23:01] | Yup! | 没错 |
[23:03] | – It’s a weighted blanket. – Oh, goodness. | – 是个加重的毯子 – 噢 天呐 |
[23:06] | I read about it online. | 我在网上读到的 |
[23:09] | Um, it’s 25 pounds, and apparently, | 它有25磅 而且据我所知 |
[23:10] | a lot of people with Asperger’s find them comforting. | 很多患有艾斯伯格综合症的人找到了他们的安慰 |
[23:14] | – So… You wanna try it? – Sure. | – 那…你想不想试试 – 当然要 |
[23:30] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[23:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:34] | Great. | 太好了 |
[23:38] | All right, I will, um, leave you alone. | 好吧 我…让你一个人呆一会 |
[23:47] | I love you, Max. | 我爱你 麦克斯 |
[23:54] | Max, I said I love you. | 麦克斯 我说我爱你 |
[23:56] | Yeah. Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[23:58] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[24:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:08] | You waiting up for Haddie again? | 你又在等海蒂吗 |
[24:10] | No. | 没有 |
[24:11] | No? What are you doing? | 没有吗 那你在做什么 |
[24:14] | – I’m reading. – Mm-hmm. | – 我在看书 – 嗯哼 |
[24:18] | I’m pathetic. | 我太可怜了 |
[24:20] | I’m pathetic. | 我太可怜了 |
[24:21] | I don’t know why I’m waiting up for her. | 我不知道为什么我要等她 |
[24:23] | She’s gonna come home, she’s gonna say two words to me, | 她回到家 就对我说两个字 |
[24:25] | and she’s gonna go upstairs. | 然后就上楼了 |
[24:26] | Why don’t you just come to bed, huh? | 你为什么不去睡觉呢 嗯 |
[24:29] | I just had the best week planned for us, you know. | 你知道的 我精心地为我们相处的最后一周做了计划 |
[24:31] | We were gonna do so many fun things. | 我们本可以去做很多有趣的事 |
[24:34] | We were gonna go shopping together, and we’d hang out, | 我们本可以一起去逛街 然后一起出去 |
[24:36] | and we’d gossip, and… | 然后一起八卦 然后… |
[24:37] | Just didn’t turn out like that at all. | 与之前那样截然不同 |
[24:40] | It was like, she couldn’t fit me into her schedule, | 就好像是 她的计划中不适合有我在 |
[24:42] | so it’s like… She went to see her friends. | 就像是… 她去见她的朋友了 |
[24:44] | – You got her a good coat. – I like the coat. | – 你给了她件质地好的大衣 – 我喜欢那件大衣 |
[24:45] | – A nice, warm coat. – It is a nice warm coat. | – 很好很温暖的大衣 – 是件好看又暖和的大衣 |
[24:47] | It’s gonna be cold. | 天气会很冷的 |
[24:48] | And the whole thing at the burger and pie instant… | 整件事在去吃汉堡和馅饼那瞬间就… |
[24:50] | that whole thing was a fiasco. | 整件事都是一团糟 |
[24:52] | – Yup. – Who takes that off the menu? | – 对啊 – 是谁取消做汉堡的 |
[24:55] | I don’t know. It’s a good burger. | 我不知道 汉堡很好吃 |
[24:56] | – It’s a great burger. – I know. | – 汉堡非常好吃 – 我知道 |
[24:59] | I don’t understand it. | 我不能理解取消汉堡这件事 |
[25:05] | She’s never gonna live here again. | 她再也不会呆在家里了 |
[25:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:12] | Well, she’ll come over for holidays. | 放假期间她会回家的 |
[25:15] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[25:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:25] | You wanna get drunk? | 你想大醉一场吗 |
[25:31] | Kill it. | 喝光它 |
[25:33] | Down the hatch. Dump it down. | 干杯 把烦恼事抛到九霄云外 |
[25:35] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[25:47] | Get off… G-guacamole! | 下去 鳄鳄梨酱 |
[25:50] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[25:52] | Today is the big day, huh? | 今天可是个大日子 嗯 |
[25:54] | Amy comes back from camp. | 艾米要从训练营回来了 |
[25:55] | Yeah, she actually pushed back the return three days, so… | 是啊 其实她推后了三天才会回来 所以… |
[26:00] | – She did? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[26:02] | – Again? – Yeah. | – 再说一次 – 是的 |
[26:05] | Huh. Did she say why? | 她有说原因吗 |
[26:07] | No, it’s kind of hard to reach her out there. | 没有 她在那里好像有事缠身 |
[26:10] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我也不知道为什么晚回 |
[26:12] | She seems kind of, like, distant or something. | 她好像…就像是…对我含糊其辞之类的 |
[26:14] | Well, grandson, I’ll tell you something. | 嗯 外孙啊 我告诉你吧 |
[26:16] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[26:18] | I’ve seen the way that girl looks at you. | 我早就注意到到 那个女孩看你的眼神 |
[26:20] | She loves to be around you. | 她喜欢待在你身边 |
[26:22] | You’ve got no worries there, as far as I can see. | 据我来看 你没什么可担心的 |
[26:24] | As you soon you start, you know, bulking up, | 一旦你开始这么想 变强壮点 |
[26:26] | putting on some weight, it’ll be… hoo-hoo. | 继续锻炼身体 那将是… |
[26:29] | Zeek’s famous protein drink is sure to bulk you up. | 奇克牌著名蛋白饮料保证你身强体壮 |
[26:34] | Drink up. | 喝完 |
[26:38] | I tell you what, I need 30 more reps | 我告诉你 我需要你在以前的身体上 |
[26:40] | from you on the old bicep curls, huh. | 练出超过30块强健的肌肉 |
[26:42] | Atta boy. | 好小子 |
[26:43] | ♪ I’m tired of waking up and feeling so lonely ♪ | ♪ 醒来感觉很身心俱疲 孤独无助♪ |
[26:46] | ♪ I guess I should’ve listened when you sat down and told me ♪ | ♪ 我想 当你曾坐下来和我谈心时 我本该好好听你诉说♪ |
[26:50] | ♪ So give me one more day♪ | ♪ 所以请多给我一天时间 ♪ |
[26:53] | ♪ Give me one more night ♪ | ♪ 就请多给我一晚时间 ♪ |
[26:55] | ♪ Today’s our day ♪ | ♪ 今天是我们的纪念日 ♪ |
[26:59] | ♪ Let’s forget about everyone else ♪ | ♪ 让我们抛开他人 ♪ |
[27:01] | ♪ And everything else ♪ | ♪ 放下一切 ♪ |
[27:09] | Can you believe what a prick this guy is? | 你能相信这家伙有多混蛋吗 |
[27:12] | Yeah, he’s the worst. | 嗯 他是最没品了 |
[27:13] | Comes in here and seduces Amber, | 跑到这里来 还勾引了安博 |
[27:15] | it turns out he’s got a serious girlfriend. | 结果他却有个正式的女友 |
[27:17] | Acts like nothing happened. Real Casanova, right? | 然后表现的若无其事 真是个卡萨诺瓦一样的风流之辈 对吧 |
[27:20] | – Right. – Who pulls crap like that? | – 没错 – 谁会老玩那样的把戏 |
[27:22] | – Musicians. – Yeah, musicians. | – 音乐人 – 没错 音乐人 |
[27:24] | Even ones you wouldn’t think, like Kenny G and stuff. | 即使是你意想不到的人也会那样 比如说肯尼·吉 |
[27:27] | You know what? I don’t want him recording here any more. | 你知道吗 我不想让他再在我们这儿录音了 |
[27:28] | – What? – I want him out. | – 什么 – 我想要他滚出去 |
[27:31] | You’re serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[27:32] | – Yeah, I’m serious. – You want them out? | – 当然 我很认真 – 你想要他们离开 |
[27:33] | I knew I shouldn’t have told you about Amber. | 我就知道我本不该告诉你安博的事 |
[27:35] | She’s 20 years old. She’s an adult. | 她20岁了 她是个成年人 |
[27:37] | You can’t get involved like this. | 不能趟这浑水 |
[27:39] | So what? So, what, are we gonna just sit back | 那又怎么样 那么我们要怎样作壁上观 |
[27:41] | and let somebody take advantage of her | 让别人利用她 |
[27:42] | without doing anything about it? | 就对此事还袖手旁观吗 |
[27:43] | – I don’t think so. – Yes. | – 我可不这样想 – 没错 |
[27:44] | You know what? That’s it. | 你知道吗 我受够了 |
[27:45] | Hey, guys, excuse me. | 嘿 伙计们 打扰一下 |
[27:46] | – I want you… – He’s a paying customer. | – 我要你们… – 他是一位赞助商 |
[27:47] | To pack it up and get out. | 收拾好东西 滚出去 |
[27:49] | – What? – We’re done here. | – 什么 – 我们的合约结束了 |
[27:50] | – We are done. – You’re overreacting. | – 我们结束了 – 你有点小题大做了 |
[27:52] | You know what… You’re done. | 你知道吗 我们结束了 |
[27:54] | You’re not touching that thing any more. | 你别再搅和这件事了 |
[27:55] | – Listen, what are you… – Hey. | – 听着 你做什… – 嘿 |
[27:56] | – Adam! – Guys, I’m serious. | – 亚当 – 伙计们 我很郑重地告诉你们 |
[27:58] | – Unplug it and get out. – Why, man? | – 拔掉电线 然后滚出去 – 为什么 老兄 |
[28:00] | – We don’t want you here. Okay? – Oh, my God. | – 我们这里不需要你们 好吗 – 噢 我的天呐 |
[28:01] | Everybody, out. You, get out. | 大家 出去 你 出去 |
[28:03] | – Adam! – You know what you did. | – 亚当 – 你做了什么自己心里清楚 |
[28:04] | You don’t have to listen to him. | 你们没必要听他的 |
[28:06] | – Hey! – How is she gonna learn a lesson | – 嘿 – 如果你赶他出去了 |
[28:08] | if you throw him out? | 她要怎么从中学到教训 |
[28:09] | You don’t have a daughter, all right? | 你自己没有女儿 好吗 |
[28:26] | Hey, Mark. | 嘿 马克 |
[28:28] | – Hi. – You know, Sarah’s not here. | – 您好 – 萨拉现在不在 |
[28:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:32] | I actually… I was wondering if I could talk to you. | 其实我…我在想不知是否能和你谈一谈 |
[28:34] | Oh. What’s up? | 噢 怎么了 |
[28:35] | Well, Camille… | 卡米尔 |
[28:40] | Sarah and I are engaged, as you know, | 你是知道的 萨拉和我一件订婚了 |
[28:44] | and I think I… Should be | 我想…我应该 |
[28:47] | in the family portrait with you guys. | 能和您的家人一起照全家福 |
[28:50] | Oh, Mark, you’re so sweet. | 噢 马克 你真的很好 |
[28:53] | And we all think you’re wonderful, we really do. | 我们所有人都觉得你很出色 真的 |
[28:55] | It’s just that, you know, | 只是 你知道的 |
[28:57] | sometimes life doesn’t work out the way we expect it to. | 但生活有时不尽人意 不能如愿以藏 |
[29:01] | ‘Cause I-I know that I don’t have a ring yet, or… | 因为我…我知道 我买不起求婚戒指 不然… |
[29:03] | It’s not about the ring. | 与戒指无关 |
[29:05] | Well, and I know that we haven’t set a… | 好吧 我知道我们还没确定… |
[29:07] | – Um, hey, Zeek. – Hey, Mark. | – 嘿 奇克 – 嘿 马克 |
[29:10] | I know we haven’t set a wedding date yet, | 我知道我们的婚礼日期还没定 |
[29:11] | but Drew is graduating this year and we didn’t want | 但是德鲁今年就要毕业了 我们并不想 |
[29:13] | to rush into it until… before that. | 在那之前急急忙忙地… |
[29:15] | – Well, right. – But it is going to happen. | – 对 – 但我们总会走到这一步 |
[29:18] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 您好 – 嗨 |
[29:21] | You know, I’m not going anywhere. | 你知道的 我哪里也不去 |
[29:23] | I’m in love with her. | 我爱她 |
[29:24] | And I respect family policy, | 我也尊重你们的家规 |
[29:28] | but I-I am a part of your family. | 但是我…我是您家的一员 |
[29:31] | And I’m proud to be a part of your family. | 而且能成为您家的一员令我很自豪 |
[29:36] | I guess I want you to be proud of it, too. | 我想我也能让你对此感到骄傲 |
[29:42] | Max, what are you doing? Max, are you serious? | 麦克斯 你在做什么 麦克斯 不是吧你 |
[29:44] | Max! Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[29:46] | Do not touch my stuff. | 别碰我的东西 |
[29:47] | – I’m looking for Guacamole. – Stop! | – 我在找鳄梨酱 – 住手 |
[29:48] | I have to pack this up again. | 我必须重新收拾这些 |
[29:50] | – This is my stuff. – Hey, hey. | – 这是我的东西 – 嘿 嘿 |
[29:51] | What’s going on in here? | 这儿出什么事了 |
[29:52] | I’m trying to find all the possible… | 我在尽我的努力… |
[29:53] | Max is looking for his stupid lizard. | 麦克斯在找他那白痴蜥蜴 |
[29:55] | Look at my room. I’ll make more later. | 看看我的房间 我之后又得收拾了 |
[29:56] | He lost his lizard, okay. This can be repacked. | 他丢了他的蜥蜴 房间是可以收拾好的 |
[29:58] | – Just l’ll talk to him. – Oh, great. | – 我会和他谈谈的 – 噢 太好了 |
[30:00] | I’m sure that that’s really gonna help. | 我确信那真的会很有帮助的 |
[30:01] | – Don’t, it’s fine. – Hey, Haddie, | – 不用了 没事了 – 嘿 海蒂 |
[30:02] | just take a breath. I’m packing up. | 深呼吸一下 我现在就收拾 |
[30:04] | – No, it’s fine. – Lose the attitude, okay? | – 不用 没事了 – 消消气 好吗 |
[30:05] | – You’re overreacting. – Don’t… stop. | – 你太小题大做了 – 不要 停下 |
[30:06] | Stop. Stop! I’ll clean it when I get back. | 住手 别说了 回来后我来收拾 |
[30:07] | Well, where exactly do you think you’re going? | 那你到底想去哪儿 |
[30:09] | Look, your grandparents are throwing | 听着 你的祖父母为了 |
[30:11] | a going away party for you, okay? Get back here. | 举行了一个欢送会 知道吗 回来吧 |
[30:13] | This entire party is for you, okay? | 整个晚会都是精心为你准备的 知道吗 |
[30:15] | You’ve known about it all week. | 这一周你都知道这事 |
[30:16] | You don’t just waltz in whenever you want. | 你不可能随心所欲地想怎样就怎样 |
[30:17] | This party is not for me. | 举办聚会不是为了我 |
[30:19] | None of this week has been for me. | 这周没有一样是为我准备的 |
[30:21] | I need to get out and have a second of space. | 我需要出去走走 一个人待会 |
[30:24] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[30:24] | We’ll repack all this together, okay? | 我们会一起收拾这些 好吗 |
[30:26] | Fine, don’t come at all. Don’t show up at all. | 那好 干脆别回来了 你就别露面了 |
[30:27] | – Come on, honey. Honey. – Great, I won’t! | – 别这样 亲爱的 – 这样再好不过了 我不会回来的 |
[30:28] | And by the way, I had my bonding time with Max | 而且顺便一提 我和麦克斯的感情联络时间 |
[30:30] | and it went really great, and we’re closer than ever, | 感觉真的很好 我们比以前更亲近了 |
[30:33] | and he’s totally normal. | 他这人完全正常 |
[30:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:48] | I’m saying hi, you know, so it’s not too awkward. | 我在跟你打招呼 这样感觉不会太尴尬 |
[30:52] | Um, might be a little late for that. | 或许现在说这些有点迟了 |
[30:56] | We’ll just get a little bit more, just right on top here. | 我们还需要点时间 就在右边 |
[30:59] | My hair is fine. | 我的头发没问题 |
[31:03] | Well… | 好吧 |
[31:05] | – Boys. – Yeah. | – 男孩子啊 – 是啊 |
[31:07] | Here, I’ll take this out for you. | 给我吧 我帮你拿出去吧 |
[31:12] | She better show up. | 她最好露面 |
[31:14] | She better show after we made all these cupcakes. | 我们做了所有这么多蛋糕 她最好能露面 |
[31:15] | This party is for her, and everybody came… | 这个聚会是为她办的 每个人都会来… |
[31:16] | Hey, how did you handle the God topic with | 嘿 你怎样处理安伯和德鲁 |
[31:18] | Amber and Drew? | 关于神的问题的 |
[31:20] | Which God topic? | 那个神 |
[31:22] | Well, we were raised in a spiritual vacuum, | 我们都在信仰危机中长大的 |
[31:24] | so what did you pass on to your kids? | 那你给你的孩子们传递了什么呢 |
[31:25] | Oh, Crosby, come on, let it go. | 噢 克罗斯比 拜托 别再纠结那个了 |
[31:27] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[31:28] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[31:29] | I knocked and I rang, but I didn’t think… | 我敲了门 打了电话 但是我不认为… |
[31:31] | What is this? | 是怎么回事 |
[31:32] | Are you kidding me? What? | 开玩笑的吧 什么 |
[31:34] | I had to wait eight years to get in the family picture. | 我等了8年才被允许照全家福 |
[31:36] | Yeah, I had to marry his ass to get in. | 没错 我也是必须嫁给他之后才能照的 |
[31:38] | She made us wait until our three-year anniversary. | 她都让我们等待了三个纪念日才照全家福 |
[31:40] | – He found a loophole! – This is unacceptable. | – 他找到了个漏洞 – 这太不公平了 |
[31:42] | You guys exaggerate so bad. | 你们两个啊 夸张得过分了啊 |
[31:44] | – Who’s that guy? – Aunt Sarah’s fiance. | – 那家伙是谁 – 莎拉姑姑的未婚夫 |
[31:48] | Huh. | 哈 |
[31:52] | What is he, 6? | 他多大了 6岁 |
[31:53] | He is 29. | 他29了 |
[31:56] | Yeah, that’s a little dark, Mark. | 是的 那个有点太黑了 马克 |
[31:58] | You’re a little weird. | 你有点古怪 |
[31:59] | – Yep. – I like you. | – 对 – 我喜欢你 |
[32:02] | I don’t know if I like you yet. | 我不知道我现在是否喜欢你 |
[32:07] | Maybe some black over here. | 加点黑色的在这边 |
[32:10] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second, outside? | 嘿 我能和你谈谈吗 去外面 |
[32:12] | – Uh, yeah. – Okay. | – 行 – 好吧 |
[32:14] | – A rich, full blue. – But his is… | – 很华美 全蓝 – 但是他… |
[32:17] | A Navy blue. | 海军蓝 |
[32:19] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[32:20] | – What’s up? Go ahead. – Uh… | – 什么事 继续说吧 – 呃 |
[32:24] | Um, did you tell the band | 你有让乐队 |
[32:26] | that they couldn’t record at the studio any more? | 不许在录音棚里继续录歌吗 |
[32:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:29] | Look, I didn’t think that Nick behaved in | 听我说 我不觉得尼克 |
[32:31] | an honorable fashion, okay? | 能表现出体面的时尚感 好吗 |
[32:32] | Okay, sergeant. I appreciate it. | 好吧 中士 我很感激你 |
[32:35] | But we are at a recording studio. | 但我们在一个录音棚工作 |
[32:37] | – Yup! – It’s rock and roll. | – 没错 – 而且那可是摇滚乐 |
[32:38] | It’s… I understand it… | 这个…我明白 |
[32:39] | listen, Amber, it was my decision, | 听着 安博 这是我的决定 |
[32:40] | and I’m not gonna stand by | 我不会袖手旁观 |
[32:41] | and let somebody take advantage of you. | 不会让其他人利用你的 |
[32:42] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好吧 |
[32:44] | Uh, that’s noble, but I wasn’t being taken advantage of. | 嗯 这种行为很高尚 但是我没有被利用 |
[32:47] | I was a willing participant, very willing, okay. | 我是自愿的 非常自愿 好吗 |
[32:50] | And I’m sorry, but you can’t jump into something like that. | 我很抱歉 但是你不能像那样搅和进来 |
[32:53] | That guy was a jerk! | 那个家伙是个混蛋 |
[32:54] | Regardless if whether he was a jerk, I’m fine. | 不管他是不是个混蛋 我都没事了 |
[32:56] | And you threw away good business for no reason… | 但你却无缘无故地错失好商业的良机… |
[32:59] | – It’s not about business. – Because I’m totally fine. | – 这与生意无关 – 因为我完全没事 |
[33:00] | Well, it should be. | 应该得没事 |
[33:02] | It’s gotta be, because I’m your employee now. | 必须没事 因为我现在是你的员工 |
[33:04] | And you have to start treating me as an adult, because I am. | 你必须开始像对待成年人一样对待我 因为我就是个成年人 |
[33:09] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[33:12] | I can see how that would… | 我知道那会多… |
[33:17] | I just… I feel protective. | 我只是…我很想保护你 |
[33:18] | I don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我不想看到你受伤 |
[33:20] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[33:25] | Uncle Adam… I understand. | 亚当舅舅 我明白 |
[33:29] | I really do. | 真的明白 |
[33:31] | But can you please do your best | 但是拜托你能尽量地 |
[33:34] | to treat me like a normal employee? | 像对待一个正常的员工一样对待我吗 |
[33:36] | I will try. I am sorry if I embarrassed you. | 我会试试看的 要是让你难堪了 我很抱歉 |
[33:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:42] | Well, I’m glad you called this meeting. | 好吧 我很高兴你能召开这个会议 |
[33:45] | Me too. Thank you, sir. | 我也是 谢谢 长官 |
[33:46] | – I will see you at work. – I will see you there. | – 公司再见 – 不见不散 |
[33:48] | All right, show up on time. | 好吧 按时上班 |
[34:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:13] | It’s too loud in there. | 这儿太吵了 |
[34:17] | – Yeah, they’re crazy. – A little bit. | – 是啊 他们都疯了 – 有点吧 |
[34:37] | They’re kind of irreplaceable, though. | 但是他们还是无可取代的 |
[34:42] | Ooh, baby. | 噢 宝贝 |
[34:47] | It’s my girl. | 这是我好妹妹 |
[34:49] | Hey, Haddie. | 嘿 海蒂 |
[34:50] | I got her, guys. I got her. | 我抓住她了 大伙儿 我抓住她了 |
[34:54] | – Get in here. – She’s really late. | – 进去吧 – 她来的真晚了 |
[34:56] | That’s my girl. | 这是我妹妹 |
[35:01] | Okay, everybody, let’s get together and get this photo now. | 好了 各位 我们现在一起去拍全家福吧 |
[35:03] | – Honey. – Hm? | – 亲爱的 – 嗯 |
[35:06] | That’s our baby. | 那是我们的孩子 |
[35:10] | It’s a good time right now, guys, okay? | 现在是个好时间 各位 准备好了吗 |
[35:13] | – Okay. – Perfect. | – 好了 – 非常好 |
[35:14] | – Bigger smile, though. – Let’s go right now. | – 不过还要笑得更灿烂点 – 我们现在开拍了 |
[35:16] | – We are ready. – Okay, Maxy is good in here? | – 我们准备好了 – 好吧 麦克斯这里还好吗 |
[35:19] | He’s good in here behind the grandparents? | 他站在爷爷奶奶身后如何 |
[35:20] | – Okay. – Let’s go right here, guys. | – 好吧 – 大家看这边 各位 |
[35:23] | Guys, right here. Why don’t we do this? | 各位 这边 我们为何不这样做呢 |
[35:25] | All right, pretend you like each other. | 好吧 假设你喜欢对方 |
[35:52] | Oh, that’s beautiful. | 照得真漂亮 |
[35:53] | – Yeah, you’re quite a crew. – Yeah. | – 是啊 你是个相当好的工作人员 – 嗯 |
[35:56] | I can’t believe you got everybody. | 我不敢相信你拍了所有人 |
[35:57] | See, that kid will never look at the damn lens. | 看到没 那个孩子从不看那该死的镜头 |
[35:59] | – Yeah. – Hm. | – 是的 – 嗯 |
[36:01] | You did pretty good. That’s Max. | 你拍得非常好 那个是麦克斯 |
[36:02] | He has Asperger’s. | 他有艾斯伯格综合征 |
[36:04] | – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯哼 |
[36:06] | I knew something was up. | 我就觉得事情有点不对劲 |
[36:08] | Good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[36:10] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[36:13] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[36:14] | God, these are great. I could look at them all day, | 天呐 这些拍得太好了 我能看着他们看一整天 |
[36:16] | but I should get these to the family. | 但我该把这些拿回家了 |
[36:20] | If anyone can possibly agree on one, | 要是大家一致同意哪一张的话 |
[36:22] | – we’ll…We’ll let you know. – Yeah, let me know. | – 我们会…我们会告诉你的 – 嗯 就告诉我 |
[36:24] | Yeah. Thank you. They’re really, really, great. | 谢谢你 这些照片真的 真的 拍得很好 |
[36:26] | And I appreciate it. | 我很感激你 |
[36:28] | – All right. – So, thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢你了 |
[36:32] | you know, if it doesn’t work out between you and junior, | 要是这些照片不能让你和那年轻人达成一致 |
[36:34] | And you can tell your mom, | 你可以告诉你妈 |
[36:35] | I could just Photoshop him out for a small minimal cost. | 我可以花低成本将其PS一下 |
[36:38] | – Thank you, thank you so much. – Yeah, yeah. | – 谢谢你的建议 非常感谢 – 嗯 嗯 |
[36:40] | I’m sure she’ll be very happy to hear that. | 我相信她听到这个会很开心的 |
[36:42] | – That’s all right. – Mm-hmm. | – 没关系 – 嗯哼 |
[36:43] | He’s a good guy, right? Where did you meet him? | 他这人不错 对吧 你是在哪儿遇到他吗 |
[36:44] | Is he a “Make-a-wish” Kid? | 他是个淘气的孩子吗 |
[36:46] | That’s good. That’s funny. | 呵呵 真好笑 |
[36:47] | – Was he trick or treating or something? – Hey, enjoy yourself. | – 他使用了什么戏法把你给迷住的 – 嘿 祝你过得愉快 |
[36:48] | There’s a lot of material there. | 你还有很多事要做呢 |
[36:50] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[36:52] | Anyway, look, I was gonna call you. | 对了 我之前正准备给你打电话呢 |
[36:54] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[36:56] | Um… | 嗯 |
[36:57] | Turns out the people at the shoot, | 事实证明 那天拍照时的人 |
[36:59] | they liked you. | 他们都喜欢你 |
[37:02] | They, um, made a big stink about it. | 他们…把这事大肆宣扬 |
[37:05] | So it turns out you’re good at the schmooze. | 所以事实证明 你很擅长与人沟通交流 |
[37:08] | And I hate talking to clients. Truly, I hate it. | 我讨厌跟客户交谈 真的 我很不喜欢 |
[37:12] | I get a little sick in my stomach sometimes. | 有时候我都觉得有点恶心 |
[37:16] | Yeah, so that’s why I was gonna call you. | 那就是为何我要给你打电话 |
[37:19] | You’re not as awful as I originally thought. | 你不像我当初认为的那么糟糕 |
[37:22] | I’m sorry, is this… Some sort of | 我很抱歉 这是…所谓的 |
[37:26] | twisted job offer? | 逆转的工作机会吗 |
[37:28] | You’ve gotta learn about photography, too. | 你还是得学会摄影技术 |
[37:29] | Yukking it up with clients, | 跟顾客嘻嘻哈哈的互动 |
[37:31] | you smile… “Hey, give me a hug”… | 你面带微笑 跟他们说 嘿 给我个拥抱 |
[37:33] | that’s not gonna cut it, I can assure you that. | 这个我可以向你保证 你不用做出改变 |
[37:35] | I…I will learn. | 我…我会学的 |
[37:38] | Well, I’ll call you, then. | 好吧 待会我会打给你的 |
[37:39] | Let’s see how it goes. | 我们看看情况再说 |
[37:42] | All right, go. Get the hell out of here. | 好了 走吧 赶快离开这儿 |
[37:43] | – Thank you S… thank you. – All right. | – 非常谢… 谢谢 – 好吧 |
[37:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:58] | – You’re back. – Yeah. | – 你回来了 – 是的 |
[37:59] | – I can’t believe it. – I’m back. | – 简直难以相信的 – 我回来了 |
[38:02] | Oh, my God. I missed you so much. | 哦 我的天呐 我好想你啊 |
[38:09] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[38:13] | I can’t believe you’re back. | 我不敢相信你回来了 |
[38:15] | Do you wanna go inside or something? | 你想进屋吗 |
[38:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:21] | Mm! | 嗯 |
[38:22] | Shooting star. Did you see it? | 流星 你看到了吗 |
[38:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 看到了 看到了 |
[38:25] | Oh, man. Did you make a wish? | 天呐 你许愿了吗 |
[38:26] | Yeah. | 许了 |
[38:27] | All right, well, don’t tell me what it was. | 好吧 不要告诉我许的什么 |
[38:30] | Hey, when I saw you praying the other day, | 嘿 前几天我看你在祈祷 |
[38:33] | – what were you praying about? – Different things. | – 你在祈祷什么呢 – 跟刚才不一样的愿 |
[38:36] | Different things. What kind of things? | 不同的愿 是什么呢 |
[38:38] | Like, I tell him that… To watch over my family, | 我告诉他…好好照顾一下我的家人 |
[38:44] | for us all to be happy and stay together as a family. | 让我们就像正真的一家人一样开心地生活在一起 |
[38:47] | Ooh, that’s nice. That’s nice. | 非常好 非常好 |
[38:49] | And a motorcycle and an Xbox. | 还想一辆摩托车和一台游戏机 |
[38:51] | A motor… you can’t drive a motorcycle. | 一辆摩托 你还不能骑摩托车 |
[38:53] | – When I get older. – Oh, when you get older. | – 我长大后就可以 – 长大后就可以了 |
[38:56] | All right, those are good things. | 好吧 这些都是好事 |
[38:59] | Well, I know grandma told you what she believes in, | 我知道奶奶告诉了你她的信仰 |
[39:03] | about God and religion. | 就是有关上帝的宗教信仰 |
[39:05] | And I thought maybe I should tell you what I believe. | 我想或许我该告诉你我信仰什么 |
[39:07] | – Do you wanna hear it? – Okay, daddy. | – 你想听吗 – 想 爸爸 |
[39:11] | Well, I believe in you. | 好吧 我相信的是你 |
[39:14] | You’re my number one guy. Okay? | 你是我放在第一位的人 知道吗 |
[39:17] | And I believe in your mom | 我相信的是你妈妈 |
[39:20] | and all of our family, | 还有我们整个家 |
[39:22] | my mom and dad and my brothers and sisters. | 我的父母兄弟姐妹 |
[39:25] | And um, sometimes… | 有时候 |
[39:29] | Like on a night like tonight, | 就像今晚一样 |
[39:31] | when I’m sitting under the stars with my son, | 当我和我的儿子坐在月光之下时 |
[39:35] | eating delicious cookies, I think… | 吃着美味的蛋糕 我觉得… |
[39:37] | I’m pretty blessed. | 我非常幸福 |
[39:42] | I’m blessed by something, you know. | 我被什么东西祝福着 |
[39:45] | Me too, daddy. | 我也是 爸爸 |
[39:53] | Mm, what’s that thing that’s moving? | 那个移动东西的是什么 |
[39:56] | – Is that another shooting star? – That’s an airplane. | – 是另一颗流星吗 – 那是飞机信号灯 |
[39:59] | – Ohh. – Mm-hmm. | – 噢 – 嗯哼 |
[40:03] | I just need him to feel like we believe in him. | 我只是需要他感受到我们相信他 |
[40:09] | It’s been five months, Julia. | 已经5个月了 茱莉亚 |
[40:11] | You can’t keep walking on eggshells around this boy. | 你不能在这个还在身边如履薄冰 |
[40:15] | Everything I’ve read says that, right now, | 我所看的所有书都在说 当前情况下 |
[40:18] | our job is to make him feel loved, | 我们的工作就是让他感觉到被爱 |
[40:20] | trusted, and like he’s part of this family. | 信任他 把他当作是家庭的一部分 |
[40:23] | Yeah, and the way you do that is treat him like family. | 名词 你所做的就是想家人一样对待他 |
[40:25] | Not asking him about this is like… | 对此事不予以过问更像是… |
[40:28] | is treating him like a guest. | 接待客人一样 |
[40:33] | God. | 天呐 |
[40:35] | Joel… | 乔 |
[40:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:43] | I feel like I’m waiting to fall in love with our son. | 我感觉我在等待着爱上我们的儿子 |
[41:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:08] | Um, you have everything? Your boarding pass, your ID. | 嗯 你东西都带齐了吗 你的登记卡 身份证 |
[41:12] | Yeah. Yep! | 是的 带齐了 |
[41:14] | – You got enough cash? – Yeah. | – 钱带够了吗 – 够了 |
[41:15] | – You know what? Just in case. – Yeah, give her an extra $20. | – 你知道吗 以防万一 – 多给她20美金 |
[41:16] | In case you need cab fare or something… | 万一你需要一辆出租车或别的什么 |
[41:17] | And I packed your snacks in your bag. | 我给你的包里准备了点零食 |
[41:18] | – Just take it all. – Thanks. | – 全部带上吧 – 谢谢 |
[41:20] | – Just take all of it. – Okay. | – 全部带上 – 好的 |
[41:22] | All right. | 行 |
[41:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:25] | I love you. Just call us when you land. | 我爱你 到之后给我们打个电话 |
[41:27] | Got it. Bye. | 知道了 拜 |
[41:29] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[41:33] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好了 – 好了 |
[41:34] | – Okay. – See you all. | – 好吧 – 再见了 你们 |
[41:38] | Hi. | 你好 |