时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There was a guy who worked for me for two years | 有一个男人为我工作了两年 |
[00:03] | he never said anything. | 他什么也没说。 |
[00:04] | I didn’t know anything about his personal life. | 我对他的个人生活一无所知。 |
[00:06] | I miss that guy. | 我想念那个家伙。 |
[00:07] | I’m not that guy. | 我不是那个家伙。 |
[00:09] | He’s a very weird, grumpy guy. | 他是一个很怪异,脾气暴躁的人。 |
[00:11] | Who knows if it will even work out. | 谁知道它是否还能解决。 |
[00:12] | I have a doctor appointment, | 我有个医生预约, |
[00:13] | so I’ll just meet you guys there. | 所以我会在那里见你们。 |
[00:14] | Christina Braverman? | 克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼(Christina Braverman)? |
[00:30] | All right, so they said the vending machine | 好吧,所以他们说自动贩卖机 |
[00:33] | was in the hall near the water fountain. | 在喷泉附近的大厅里。 |
[00:36] | Doritos, baby. | Doritos,宝贝。 |
[00:38] | Now, skittles cost 75 cents, and I’ve got $5, | 现在,吃喝玩乐的成本是75美分,我有5美元, |
[00:40] | so I’m definitely getting two packets of those, | 因此,我肯定会得到其中的两包, |
[00:42] | and then something else. | ,然后是其他内容。 |
[00:43] | This is great. | 太好了。 |
[00:44] | I can get whatever I want, and no one can say no to me. | 我可以得到我想要的任何东西,没有人可以对我说不。 |
[00:48] | Wait, this is where the water fountain is. | 等等,这是饮水机在哪里。 |
[00:51] | – Where’s the vending machine? – They took it away last June. | -自动售货机在哪里? -去年六月他们拿走了它。 |
[00:56] | – No. – Aw, man. | -否-天哪 |
[00:59] | No. No, it’s not fair! | 不,这不公平! |
[01:02] | No. | 不。 |
[01:03] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平! |
[01:05] | How could they do… | 他们怎么办… |
[01:11] | No. Man, chill out. | 不,男人,冷静一下。 |
[01:19] | Well, I am so glad I’ve had the chance to check out | 好吧,我很高兴我有机会退房 |
[01:22] | the 2007 December issue of woman’s day. | 2007年12月的《妇女节》。 |
[01:26] | I feel like I’ve rediscovered my holiday spirit. | 我觉得我已经重新发现了我的度假精神。 |
[01:30] | I now know five amazing ways to reuse gift wrap. | 我现在知道重用礼品包装纸的五种惊人方法。 |
[01:34] | Well, it’s official… | 好吧,这是官方的… |
[01:35] | our appointment was two hours ago. | 我们的约会是两个小时前。 |
[01:37] | Yup. | 是的。 |
[01:38] | – Can you believe that? – Yeah, I know. | -你相信吗? – 是的,我知道。 |
[01:41] | I mean, what kind of a way is that to run a practice? | 我的意思是,这是一种什么样的练习方式? |
[01:43] | I don’t know, Adam. It’s just the way it is. | 我不知道,亚当。 就是这样。 |
[01:45] | It’s a crappy way to run a practice. | 这是进行练习的糟糕方法。 |
[01:46] | It’s crap, okay? It’s crap. | 废话,好吗? 废话 |
[01:49] | It’s your first time, right? | 这是您的第一次吧? |
[01:51] | New kid on the cancer block? | 新来的孩子患上癌症? |
[01:54] | Your hair’s a dead giveaway. | 你的头发已经死了。 |
[01:59] | – Oh. – I’m Gwen chambers. | -哦。 -我是Gwen Chambers。 |
[02:01] | – Hi, I’m Kristina. – Nice to meet you. | -嗨,我叫克里斯蒂娜。 – 很高兴见到你。 |
[02:03] | – This is my husband Adam. – Hi. How are you? | -这是我的丈夫亚当。 嗨 你好吗? |
[02:05] | – Nice to meet you. | – Nice to meet you. |
[02:07] | So what stage? | 那么什么阶段? |
[02:08] | – I’m sorry? – What stage? | – 对不起? -什么阶段? |
[02:10] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦,我不知道。 |
[02:12] | We’re just here for the first time. | 我们是第一次来这里。 |
[02:13] | – Oh, I was 2b. – I’m not 2b. | -哦,我是2b。 -我不是2b。 |
[02:16] | Oh! That is the question. | 哦! 就是那个问题。 |
[02:17] | That’s funny. | 真有趣。 |
[02:19] | I had to do a lumpectomy, chemo, and radiation. | 我必须做一次肿块切除术,化学疗法和放射疗法。 |
[02:21] | The triple crown. Hello medical marijuana, huh? | 三冠王冠。 你好医用大麻,对吗? |
[02:24] | – Hm. – Wow. | -嗯。 – 哇。 |
[02:25] | – Gwen chambers? – Oh. One sec, Carmen. | -Gwen Chambers? 哦 一秒钟,卡门。 |
[02:27] | Listen, all this really messes with your head. | 听着,这一切真让你头晕。 |
[02:30] | You’re gonna get really confused, really fast. | 您会非常困惑,非常快。 |
[02:32] | Call me. Seriously. That’s nice. Okay. | 给我打电话。 说真的 真好。 好的。 |
[02:34] | Don’t worry, I won’t try to get you to take shots | 别担心,我不会尝试让您拍照 |
[02:36] | of wheatgrass. | 小麦草。 |
[02:37] | That crap made me more nauseous than the chemo. | 那个废话使我比化学人更恶心。 |
[02:39] | I’ll bet. | 我敢打赌。 |
[02:41] | Thank you. Have a good visit. | 谢谢。 祝您访问愉快。 |
[02:46] | I can’t imagine why her husband stopped showing up. | 我无法想象为什么她的丈夫不再出现。 |
[02:50] | Adam. | 亚当。 |
[02:54] | I know you’ve probably never met a pirate before. | 我知道您以前可能从未见过海盗。 |
[02:55] | – I’ve got cancer just like you. – Stop. | -我和你一样都得了癌症。 – 停止。 |
[02:57] | – What? – You’re just rotten. | -什么? -你真烂。 |
[03:01] | I know that this is, like, really last minute. | 我知道这确实是最后一刻。 |
[03:03] | – Yeah. – But we’re desperate. | -是的。 -但是我们很绝望。 |
[03:04] | Our wedding photographer, who we booked a year ago… | 我们一年前预订的婚礼摄影师… |
[03:08] | hello… has west nile virus. | 你好…患有西尼罗河病毒。 |
[03:10] | Oh, my… sorry, it’s not funny at all. | 哦,我…对不起,一点都不好笑。 |
[03:12] | It’s just you hear about it. No. I know. | 只是您听说过。 不,我知道 |
[03:14] | It’s real. | 是真实的。 |
[03:15] | And our wedding is less than a week away, so… | 而且我们的婚礼还不到一周,所以… |
[03:17] | – oh. – Bad timing on our part. | -哦。 -我们的时机不好。 |
[03:19] | Right. According to the books, we’re free, so we’ll… Hank! | 对。 根据这些书,我们是自由的,所以我们……汉克! |
[03:21] | This is Dan and Carrie. Hello. | 这是Dan和Carrie。 你好。 |
[03:23] | And they’re getting married on Saturday, and they are looking | 他们在星期六结婚,他们正在寻找 |
[03:26] | for a photographer… Hi. | 摄影师…嗨。 |
[03:27] | For their wedding. | 为了他们的婚礼。 |
[03:28] | I heard that you did journalistic style? | 我听说你是新闻工作者吗? |
[03:30] | – Oh, um… – Journalistic? | -哦,嗯…-新闻报道? |
[03:31] | Yes. Well, he can do so many different styles. | 是的。 好吧,他可以做很多不同的风格。 |
[03:34] | He’s so talented. | 他太有才了。 |
[03:36] | And, um, so what kind of things were you looking for? | 而且,嗯,您在寻找什么样的东西? |
[03:38] | Well, we really want something that’s more kind of… | 好吧,我们真的想要一种更… |
[03:41] | – slice of life. – Yeah, candid. | -生活的一部分。 -坦率的 |
[03:42] | So, like, pictures of me getting ready | 所以,像我准备的照片 |
[03:44] | before the ceremony… Oh! | 仪式前…哦! |
[03:45] | And then the ceremony when we, like, release the doves. | 然后当我们喜欢释放鸽子时举行的仪式。 |
[03:48] | – Doves! – Yeah. | -鸽子! -是的 |
[03:50] | – Hank, could we do that? – Yeah. | -汉克,我们能做到吗? -是的 |
[03:51] | Big wedding, huh? | 大婚礼,是吗? |
[03:52] | I’ve been on the paleo diet for, like, eight months. | 我已经接受古饮食了八个月。 |
[03:54] | I mean, obviously it works. I just… you know. | 我的意思是,显然可以。 我只是…你知道。 |
[03:56] | Babe, you look amazing. | 宝贝,你看起来很棒。 |
[03:57] | Well, you better believe I want my picture taken. | 好吧,你最好相信我要拍照。 |
[03:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:00] | You know, I’m actually booked on Saturday. | 你知道,我实际上是在星期六预订的。 |
[04:01] | No, we’re… sorry, he’s wrong. We’re free. We’re free. | 不,我们很抱歉,他错了。 是免费的。 是免费的。 |
[04:03] | Nope. | 不。 |
[04:04] | – Sorry. What do we have? – It’s not in the book. | -对不起。 我们有什么? -不在书中。 |
[04:07] | I’m taking a personal day on Saturday. | 我在星期六度过个人的一天。 |
[04:11] | Can it… can it be another day | 可以…可以再过一天 |
[04:13] | for your person? | 适合您的人吗? |
[04:14] | It’s a “me” day. | 今天是“我”的一天。 |
[04:15] | I can’t. It’s a… | 我不能 它是… |
[04:16] | – it’s a “me” day? – It’s a “me” day! | -今天是“我”的一天? -今天是“我”的一天! |
[04:19] | It’s for me. That’s the day that me wants it, so… | 是给我的。 那是我想要的日子,所以… |
[04:23] | Hey, look, I’m sorry. | 嘿,对不起。 |
[04:24] | I can’t take your wedding photos. | 我不能为你拍结婚照。 |
[04:25] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起。 |
[04:26] | Even if we were, like, to pay extra? | 即使我们愿意支付额外费用? |
[04:28] | – Baby, let’s go, come on. – I’m so sorry. | -宝贝,走吧,来吧。 – 我很抱歉。 |
[04:29] | – We’re really desperate. – Don’t worry about it. | -我们真的很绝望。 -不用担心。 |
[04:30] | – If it changes, please call me. – Come on. | -如果有变化,请给我打电话。 – 来吧。 |
[04:36] | Seriously? | 认真吗? |
[04:38] | I don’t do weddings. | 我不参加婚礼。 |
[04:42] | I need help here. | 我在这里需要帮助。 |
[04:46] | So yeah, there was a vending machine | 是的,有一台自动售货机
去年在学校里 |
[04:47] | in the school last year, but they took it out. | ,但是他们把它拿出来了。 |
[04:49] | Max, give it up. They took the vending machine. | 最大,放弃。 他们拿着自动贩卖机。 |
[04:51] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平。 |
[04:53] | You’re gonna have to learn life is not fair. | 你将不得不学习生活是不公平的。 |
[04:55] | Oh, damn, crap, hell! | 哦,该死,废话,地狱! |
[05:00] | – Why are you being so loud? – Well, that was our turn. | -你为什么这么大声? -轮到我们了。 |
[05:02] | Hey, don’t tell your parents I said any of that, all right? | 嘿,不要告诉你的父母我说过这些,好吗? |
[05:05] | Hold on here, fellas. | 等一下,伙计们。 |
[05:07] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[05:14] | – Busted! – Huh? | -爆破! -嗯? |
[05:17] | Oh, crap. Damn it. | 哦,废话。 该死的。 |
[05:20] | – You have to pull over. – Yeah, that’s what I’m doing | -你必须停下来。 -是的,这就是我在做的 |
[05:22] | is pulling over. Oh. | 停了下来。 哦。 |
[05:25] | Oh, damn it. | 哦,该死。 |
[05:30] | – What’s so bad about this? – Oh, he’s a young guy. | -这有什么不好的? -哦,他是年轻人。 |
[05:32] | Why is that bad? | 为什么不好? |
[05:34] | It’s bad because he doesn’t have any patience, I bet you. | 不好,因为他没有耐心,我敢打赌。 |
[05:36] | License and registration, please. | 请许可和注册。 |
[05:37] | Hi. Yeah, so what’s the problem here, officer? | 嗨。 是的,官员,这是什么问题? |
[05:41] | Could I have your license and registration, sir? | 先生,能给我您的驾照和注册信息吗? |
[05:43] | – Yeah, I’m getting it. – Are we in trouble? | -是的,我明白了。 -我们有麻烦吗? |
[05:44] | No, honey, everything’s fine. | 不,亲爱的,一切都很好。 |
[05:48] | There you go. | 妳去 |
[05:52] | Sir, are you aware that your driver’s license expired | 先生,您知道您的驾照过期了吗 |
[05:54] | more than a year ago? | 一年多以前? |
[05:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[05:57] | Oh, that’s a mistake. | 哦,那是一个错误。 |
[05:59] | Hey, listen, officer, I’m with my grandkids. | 嘿,听着,军官,我和孙子们在一起。 |
[06:00] | I mean, you can see that. | 我的意思是,您可以看到。 |
[06:02] | Couldn’t you just give me a warning this time? | 这次您能不能只给我一个警告? |
[06:05] | Maybe? | 也许? |
[06:07] | What, are you writing the ticket already? | 什么,你已经在写票了吗? |
[06:09] | Hey, uh, let me handle this. Sir, get back inside your car. | 嘿,让我处理一下。 先生,回到车内。 |
[06:12] | Yeah, no… I just wanna talk to you, | 是的,不…我只想和你说话, |
[06:14] | just for one second. Do you hear me, sir? | 仅一秒钟。 先生,你听到了吗? |
[06:16] | Get back inside your car right now, sir. | 先生,现在回到车内。 |
[06:18] | I don’t think you heard me! I… I… | 我不认为您听到了我的声音! 我…我… |
[06:19] | – you’re not listening to me. – Wha… ow! Hey! Easy! | -您没有在听我的话。 -哇…哇! 嘿! 简单! |
[06:22] | Grandpa! Do you hear me? No! No! No! | 爷爷! 你听到我了吗? 没有! 没有! 没有! |
[06:23] | It’s all right, kids! Just eat your ice cream, kids! | 没关系,孩子们! 孩子们,只吃冰淇淋吧! |
[06:25] | I’m staying still. What, I’m gonna run? | 我不动 什么我要跑吗 |
[06:28] | Damn. | 该死。 |
[06:30] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ |
[06:32] | ♪ And may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ |
[06:35] | ♪ May you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为别人做♪ |
[06:37] | ♪ And let others do for you ♪ | ♪让其他人为您效劳♪ |
[06:40] | ♪ May you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿你为星星搭建一个阶梯♪ |
[06:42] | ♪ And climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ |
[06:45] | ♪ And may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下来♪ |
[06:47] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[06:49] | ♪ May you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪愿你长大成义♪ |
[06:52] | ♪ May you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[06:54] | ♪ May you always know the truth ♪ | ♪愿您永远知道真相♪ |
[06:57] | ♪ And see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[06:59] | ♪ May you always be courageous ♪ | ♪愿你永远勇敢♪ |
[07:02] | ♪ Stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ |
[07:04] | ♪ And may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下来♪ |
[07:06] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[07:09] | ♪ May you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ |
[07:11] | ♪ Forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[07:15] | Sync and corrections by Tony for www.Addic7ed.Com | Tony对www.Addic7ed.Com进行的同步和更正 |
[07:28] | When can we get her in? | 什么时候可以让她进来? |
[07:33] | We have… | 我们有… |
[07:35] | Morning of the 26th. | 26日上午。 |
[07:37] | Good. That works. | 好。 这样可行。 |
[07:38] | You can cover up now, Mrs. Braverman. | Braverman夫人,您现在可以掩盖。 |
[07:41] | Mrs. Braverman, I understand that your oncologist | Braverman夫人,我了解您的肿瘤科医生 |
[07:44] | is Dr. Gardner? | 是加德纳博士吗? |
[07:46] | Yeah, um, we just met him, so I mean, I guess he is. | 是的,嗯,我们刚遇到他,所以我的意思是,我想他是。 |
[07:50] | He said that your practice was the place to go, | 他说,练习是你去的地方, |
[07:52] | and if his wife had cancer, he’d send her to you. | 如果他的妻子得了癌症,他会把她送给你。 |
[07:54] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 |
[07:56] | Hey, listen, doctor, if there’s anything you could | 嘿,听着,医生,有什么可以的 |
[07:57] | tell us now, you know, we’ve been in the dark. | 现在告诉我们,你知道,我们一直处于黑暗中。 |
[07:58] | We’ve been waiting outside for 21/2 hours. | 我们已经在外面等了21/2个小时。 |
[07:59] | We’d appreciate it. | 非常感谢。 |
[08:01] | What? It’s fine. | 什么? 没关系。 |
[08:02] | – I’m just trying to find out… – We’re here now. | -我只是想找出…-我们现在在这里。 |
[08:04] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. Well, let’s make sure | 是的 嗯 好吧,让我们确保 |
[08:05] | we get all the results back first | 我们先返回所有结果 |
[08:07] | before we jump to conclusions. | 在得出结论之前。 |
[08:08] | I need the results on the braca asap. | 我需要尽快获得结果。 |
[08:11] | Yeah. Well, call the geneticist | 是的 好吧,叫遗传学家 |
[08:13] | at city of hope and tell him | 在希望之城告诉他 |
[08:14] | I need it. | 我需要它。 |
[08:16] | – What is he doing? – I don’t know. | – 他在做什么? – 我不知道。 |
[08:17] | All right, Mrs. Braverman. | 好吧,布拉夫曼太太。 |
[08:19] | Your cancer is 1.6 centimeters, and is located | 您的癌症只有1.6厘米,位于 |
[08:22] | in the lower outer quadrant of your left breast, | 在您左乳房的下象限, |
[08:24] | near the chest wall. | 在胸壁附近。 |
[08:26] | There’s no evidence of cancer elsewhere in the breast. | 没有证据表明乳房其他部位有癌症。 |
[08:28] | Okay, 1.6 centimeters. That seems… | 好吧,1.6厘米。 那看起来… |
[08:31] | – it’s a small tumor. – Good. | -这是一个小肿瘤。 很好 |
[08:32] | Good, so she may not need chemo. | 好,所以她可能不需要化疗。 |
[08:34] | Well, we don’t know yet. | 好吧,我们还不知道。 |
[08:36] | The size of the tumor is just one of the characteristics | 肿瘤的大小只是特征之一 |
[08:37] | we look at. | 我们看。 |
[08:38] | A small tumor can be very aggressive. | 小肿瘤可能非常具有侵略性。 |
[08:40] | We need to know more about the character of the cancer. | 我们需要更多地了解癌症的特征。 |
[08:41] | That will affect our treatment. | 那会影响我们的治疗。 |
[08:43] | Regardless, we need to do a lumpectomy. | 无论如何,我们都需要做一次乳房切除术。 |
[08:47] | A lumpectomy. That means what? | 肿块切除术。 那是什么意思 |
[08:49] | We surgically remove the cancer | 我们通过手术切除了癌症 |
[08:50] | while preserving the breast. | 同时保留乳房。 |
[08:52] | So there’s surgery involved right off the bat. | 因此,马上就要进行手术了。 |
[08:55] | You’ll have a scar. | 你会伤疤的。 |
[08:56] | There will be a slight to moderate disfigurement. | 会出现轻微到中度的毁容。 |
[08:58] | Yeah. I don’t care about the scar or any of that. | 是的。 我不在乎疤痕或其他任何问题。 |
[09:02] | If there’s any… Okay. | 如果有…好吧。 |
[09:03] | If my breast looks weird. I don’t care. | 如果我的乳房看起来很奇怪。 我不在乎 |
[09:04] | I just want the cancer out, you know. | 我只想把癌症消灭,你知道。 |
[09:06] | Mrs. Braverman. I’m really very good. | 布莱弗曼夫人。 我真的很好 |
[09:08] | I’ll give you a good result. | 我会给你一个好的结果。 |
[09:09] | Now when we do the lumpectomy, we will also remove | 现在,当我们进行肿块切除术时,我们还将移除 |
[09:12] | two sentinel lymph nodes from your arm pit. | 腋窝有两个前哨淋巴结。 |
[09:15] | We’ll analyze the nodes, and that will tell us | 我们将分析节点,这将告诉我们 |
[09:16] | whether or not the cancer has spread | 癌症是否扩散 |
[09:18] | to your lymphatic system. | 到您的淋巴系统。 |
[09:21] | And if it has spread… | 如果已经传播了… |
[09:22] | Well, depending on the level of involvement, | 好吧,取决于参与程度, |
[09:25] | we need to consider doing another procedure | 我们需要考虑执行其他程序 |
[09:27] | to take out more. | 拿出更多。 |
[09:28] | It will also mean that you’ll need chemotherapy. | 这也意味着您需要化疗。 |
[09:31] | Wait, if it spreads to the lymphatic system… | 等一下,如果它扩散到淋巴系统… |
[09:33] | I mean, is there another way of doing this, other options? | 我的意思是,还有其他选择吗? |
[09:35] | Or is this… | 或者这是… |
[09:36] | I just told you what I think you need to do. | 我刚刚告诉您我认为您需要做的事情。 |
[09:38] | Right. | 对。 |
[09:39] | Well, we just found out about this, like, less than | 好吧,我们只是发现了这一点,比 |
[09:41] | a week ago. | 一周前。 |
[09:42] | I mean, so we don’t know what we’re doing. | 我的意思是说,所以我们不知道我们在做什么。 |
[09:44] | Mrs. Braverman, a lumpectomy performed | Braverman夫人,进行了一次乳房切除术 |
[09:45] | sooner rather than later, offers the best chance | 尽早提供最好的机会
缓解的 |
[09:48] | of remission. | 。 |
[09:49] | And I have an opening Friday the 26th at… | 我26号星期五在…开幕 |
[09:51] | – eight. – Eight A.M. | -八。 -上午八点 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[09:57] | Doctor, I just… Yeah? | 医生,我只是…是吗? |
[10:00] | No! He’s your cousin. | 不! 他是你堂兄 |
[10:01] | He does not know how to read a pathology report. | 他不知道如何阅读病理报告。 |
[10:03] | He’s also a veterinarian. | 他也是兽医。 |
[10:05] | Let me read the report, all right? | 让我阅读报告,好吗? |
[10:07] | Let him take care of your dog. | 让他照顾你的狗。 |
[10:08] | I’m working for a crazy person. | 我正在为一个疯狂的人工作。 |
[10:11] | What am I washing these? Yes, please. | 我在洗这些东西吗? 是的,请。 |
[10:12] | – With soap? – No. Just rinse them. | -有肥皂吗? -不行,只需冲洗即可。 |
[10:14] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑。 |
[10:15] | He’s presented with a huge payday. | 他的薪水很丰厚。 |
[10:17] | A wedding. Which seems a perfectly normal thing | 一场婚礼。 这似乎是很正常的事情 |
[10:19] | for a photographer to do. | 供摄影师使用。 |
[10:20] | But no. He doesn’t do weddings. | 但是没有。 他不参加婚礼。 |
[10:22] | Like that’s somehow beneath him. He made the bride cry. | 像这样在他下面。 他让新娘哭了。 |
[10:25] | He’s really getting under your skin, huh? | 他真的很喜欢你,对吧? |
[10:27] | Well, he’s really insulting and difficult to work for. | 好吧,他确实很侮辱并且很难工作。 |
[10:30] | You should convince him to do it. | 您应该说服他去做。 |
[10:32] | I can’t imagine how I would do that. | 我无法想象我会怎么做。 |
[10:34] | Here, look. | 在这里,看看。 |
[10:35] | I don’t want to do a wedding. | 我不想参加婚礼。 |
[10:36] | Wait, that’s him? | 等一下,是他吗? |
[10:38] | – Yeah. I’m being him. – Okay, much less charming. | -是的。 我是他 -好的,别那么迷人了。 |
[10:39] | You have to be much more angry, and you don’t like women. | 你必须生气得多,而且你不喜欢女人。 |
[10:42] | I don’t like to do weddings. | 我不喜欢做婚礼。 |
[10:43] | – Nice. – I don’t like anything. | -很好。 我什么都不喜欢 |
[10:45] | But, Hank, you should do weddings. | 但是,汉克,你应该参加婚礼。 |
[10:46] | You’d make so much money. I don’t like money. | 你会赚很多钱。 我不喜欢钱 |
[10:49] | I don’t believe in it. I don’t know. | 我不相信。 我不知道。 |
[10:51] | – Close enough. – Okay. | – 足够近。 – 好的。 |
[10:52] | Okay, but I am an assistant, and I could use | 好的,但是我是助手,可以使用 |
[10:56] | some valuable experience. | 一些宝贵的经验。 |
[10:57] | – But I don’t care about you. – That’s true. | -但我不在乎你。 – 确实如此。 |
[11:01] | Well, you know, you were rude to these people | 好吧,你知道,你对这些人无礼 |
[11:03] | and they’ll go tell their friends, | ,他们会告诉他们的朋友, |
[11:04] | and that’s really bad for business, and you’re | 那真的对企业不利,而你
当您与所有人交谈时, |
[11:05] | incredibly patronizing when you talk to everyone, | 令人难以置信的光顾, |
[11:07] | especially me. | 特别是我。 |
[11:11] | I think I’ve realized what bothers me the most. | 我想我已经意识到最困扰我的是。 |
[11:14] | You’re insulting and patronizing to me. | 你在侮辱我。 |
[11:15] | I wish you would be nicer. | 我希望你会更好。 |
[11:19] | And Hank’s heart grew two sizes that day. | 那天,汉克的心长了两个大小。 |
[11:21] | – It did? – I think so. | -是吗? – 我认同。 |
[11:23] | Did I get you? | 我明白了吗? |
[11:24] | I thought you were very reasonable, yeah. | 我以为你很合理,是的。 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[11:26] | – I don’t understand, he was… – Wait, was he speeding? | -我不明白,他在…-等一下,他在超速吗? |
[11:28] | Was he driving really fast? He was awesome. | 他开得真的快吗? 他很棒。 |
[11:29] | It was riding in the back of a police car. | 它骑在警车的后面。 |
[11:31] | – Great. Back of a police car. – That is exciting. | -太好了。 后面的警车。 -太好了。 |
[11:33] | It was kind of a cool adventure, really. | 真的,这是一次很酷的冒险。 |
[11:35] | That he was on. | 他在。 |
[11:36] | Please don’t act like this is nothing. | 请不要这样行事。 |
[11:38] | – I’m just trying to… – This is silly. | -我只是想…-这很傻。 |
[11:39] | I don’t understand what’s going on right now. | 我不明白现在发生了什么。 |
[11:40] | There he is. Dad! What the hell happened? | 他在那里。 爸! 到底发生了什么? |
[11:43] | Some overzealous cop is trying to fill | 一些狂热的警察试图填补 |
[11:45] | his weekly quota of tickets. | 他的每周门票配额。 |
[11:46] | That’s what the hell happened. | 那就是发生了什么事。 |
[11:48] | Okay, Zeek, let’s try and keep calm, okay? | 好吧,Zeek,让我们保持冷静,好吗? |
[11:51] | They got no oversight and no accountability | 他们没有监督,也没有责任 |
[11:53] | in this place. | 在这个地方。 |
[11:54] | – Dad! – I ought to sue! | -爸爸! -我应该起诉! |
[11:55] | Hey, whoa. Jeez! | 嘿,哇。 真是的 |
[11:56] | Let’s get outta here before they arrest him again. | 让我们离开这里,然后他们再次逮捕他。 |
[11:57] | How could they arrest him again? | 他们怎么能再次逮捕他? |
[11:58] | He hasn’t broken any laws. | 他没有违反任何法律。 |
[12:00] | I’m saying I think he made a bad call. | 我是说我认为他打错了电话。 |
[12:01] | I really don’t appreciate the fact | 我真的不喜欢这个事实 |
[12:03] | that he was yelling in front of the kids. | 他在孩子们面前大喊大叫。 |
[12:04] | Right. | 对。 |
[12:05] | But he’s gonna retake his driver’s test, pay his fine. | 但是他要重新参加驾驶考试,并支付罚款。 |
[12:07] | End of story. | 故事的结尾。 |
[12:08] | Yeah, well hopefully that’s the end of the story. | 是的,希望故事到此结束。 |
[12:09] | But maybe not. | 但也许不是。 |
[12:10] | Maybe there’s a reason why | 也许是有原因的 |
[12:12] | he’s let his license expire by a year. | 他让自己的许可证过期一年。 |
[12:14] | I’m just praying he’s not delinquent on his smog test. | 我只是在祈祷他的烟雾测试没有违约。 |
[12:17] | – I know. God. – Should he be driving? | -我知道。 神。 -他应该开车吗? |
[12:19] | – Julia, come on. – I think he’s fine. | -朱莉娅,拜托。 -我觉得他很好。 |
[12:21] | Just one poorly timed u-turn, I think. | 我想只是一个时间不正确的掉头。 |
[12:23] | – I think he’s fine. – He’s driving our kids around. | -我认为他很好。 -他开着我们的孩子。 |
[12:26] | Making illegal u-turns. | 进行非法掉头。 |
[12:27] | I’d be more worried about Amber driving your kids around. | 我会更担心Amber会带孩子走动。 |
[12:29] | And he is on heart medication. | 而且他正在服用心脏药物。 |
[12:30] | I don’t know if that’s impairing… | 我不知道这是否会削弱… |
[12:31] | – With his what now? – What? | -他现在怎么办? – 什么? |
[12:33] | – Motor control or something. – What heart medication? | -马达控制或其他功能。 -用什么心脏药? |
[12:35] | – He’s not on heart medication. – It’s not a big deal. | -他没有服用心脏药物。 – 没什么大不了的。 |
[12:36] | He just had a really small heart episode last year. | 去年他的心脏发作很小。 |
[12:39] | – He had a heart attack? – Dad had a heart attack? | -他心脏病发作了? -爸爸心脏病了吗? |
[12:43] | Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 好吧。 哇,哇,哇。 |
[12:44] | He did not have a heart attack, okay? | 他没有心脏病,好吗? |
[12:46] | He had some fluttering, he’s now on medicine that is… | 他有些扑朔迷离,现在正在服用… |
[12:49] | how did you not tell us this about the fluttering? | 您是怎么不告诉我们有关飘动的? |
[12:51] | I don’t… because he asked me not to… | 我不…因为他要我不要… |
[12:53] | so he is on something. | 所以他在某事上。 |
[12:54] | That’s not what we’re talking about, okay? | 那不是我们在说的,好吗? |
[12:55] | This is about dad driving without a license. | 这是关于无证驾驶的父亲。 |
[12:57] | I’m only suggesting maybe this very mild medication he’s on | 我只是在暗示他正在服用这种非常温和的药物 |
[13:00] | could be impairing his driving. | 可能会影响他的驾驶。 |
[13:02] | Well, maybe he needs to not be driving on the medication. | 好吧,也许他不需要开车服药。 |
[13:05] | This is entirely relevant. | 这是完全相关的。 |
[13:06] | But again, don’t you think he would know | 但是,你难道你不认为他会知道吗 |
[13:09] | if he needs to be not driving? | 是否需要不开车? |
[13:10] | Well, maybe that’s why he’s not taking the test again. | 好吧,也许这就是为什么他不再参加考试了。 |
[13:11] | That’s my point. | 这就是我的意思。 |
[13:12] | But he wouldn’t put the kids in the car | 但是他不会把孩子们放在车里 |
[13:14] | if he’s on some medication that’s making him drowsy | 如果他正在服药使他昏昏欲睡 |
[13:15] | or whatever. | 或其他。 |
[13:16] | I would hope not, | 我希望不会, |
[13:17] | but, Adam, would you let him drive Nora? | 但是,亚当,你能让他开车去诺拉吗? |
[13:19] | Uh, I don’t know. I gotta go. | 嗯,我不知道。 我要走了。 |
[13:21] | I’ll see you later. | 我待会见。 |
[13:24] | – What? – All right. | -什么? – 行。 |
[13:26] | So Max was calling it a low-speed chase, | 因此,马克斯称其为低速追逐, |
[13:28] | which I think probably offended your dad, | 我认为这可能冒犯了您的父亲, |
[13:31] | but it was really hilarious. | 但是真的很热闹。 |
[13:34] | Hey, Kristina. Can I say something? | 嗨,克里斯蒂娜。 我能说些什么? |
[13:36] | Yes. | 是。 |
[13:39] | I really didn’t like that doctor. | 我真的不喜欢那个医生。 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[13:45] | I didn’t like the way he made you wait. | 我不喜欢他让你等待的方式。 |
[13:46] | I didn’t like the way he answered his phone | 我不喜欢他接电话的方式 |
[13:48] | every time it rang when he was supposed to be focused on you. | 每当他本该专注于你时,它就会响起。 |
[13:50] | I feel like he’s distracted. | 我觉得他分心了。 |
[13:53] | And I want somebody who’s going to be sensitive | 而且我想要一个敏感的人 |
[13:55] | to what you’re going through. | 您正在经历的事情。 |
[13:56] | Obviously, honey, it’s your call. | 显然,亲爱的,这是你的电话。 |
[13:58] | But I just feel like we should find the right person. | 但是我只是觉得我们应该找到合适的人。 |
[13:59] | The person who’s going to nip this thing in the bud | 要把这个东西压在萌芽状态的人 |
[14:01] | and take care of you. | 照顾好你。 |
[14:03] | I know, but honey he also said that we shouldn’t wait, so… | 我知道,但是亲爱的他还说我们不应该等,所以… |
[14:04] | I know and I agree. | 我知道,我也同意。 |
[14:06] | We should make an appointment for surgery so that we don’t | 我们应该预约手术,这样我们就不会 |
[14:07] | lose the date. | 失去约会。 |
[14:08] | But we should get another opinion quickly. | 但是我们应该尽快得到另一种意见。 |
[14:09] | Okay. That’s fine. | 好的。 没关系。 |
[14:12] | That’s fine. Okay. All right. | 很好。 好的。 行。 |
[14:13] | Honey, just trying to do the right thing here. | 亲爱的,只是想在这里做正确的事。 |
[14:15] | – I know. I know. – You’re gonna be okay. | -我知道。 我知道。 -你会没事的。 |
[14:17] | Hey. You’re gonna be okay. | 嗨。 你会没事的。 |
[14:38] | – Unbelievable. – Hey. | -难以置信。 嘿 |
[14:40] | – Hey. – I have some calls for you. | -嘿。 -我有电话给你。 |
[14:41] | – Here. – Thanks. | -在这里。 – 谢谢。 |
[14:43] | Oh, uh, I just heard that the band | 哦,我刚刚听说乐队 |
[14:45] | that we missed the meeting for the other day | 我们错过了前一天的会议 |
[14:47] | uh, they just booked at west end, so… | 嗯,他们刚订了西区,所以… |
[14:50] | – So we just lost them. – Uh, yeah. | – 因此,我们刚刚失去了他们。 -恩 |
[14:52] | Nobody covered for me, and we just lost them. | 没人覆盖了我,我们只是失去了他们。 |
[14:55] | Yeah. Well I… you weren’t answering your phone, | 是的。 恩,我…你没接电话, |
[14:57] | and Crosby was in a recording session | 和Crosby正在进行录音 |
[14:59] | so, you know, I didn’t… | 所以,你知道,我没有… |
[15:00] | well you should have just | 好吧,你应该刚刚 |
[15:01] | pulled Crosby out of the session, Amber. | 克罗斯比退出了会议,琥珀色。 |
[15:02] | Well, I didn’t know that | 好吧,我不知道 |
[15:03] | I mean, you specifically told me I’m never to go into a session. | 我的意思是,您明确地告诉过我,我永远也不会参加会议。 |
[15:05] | Okay, well now I’m telling you that if somebody wants to | 好吧,现在我告诉您,如果有人想 |
[15:07] | book our studio for four weeks, that you go and you get Crosby | 预订我们的工作室四个星期,您就可以得到克罗斯比
会话结束时 |
[15:10] | out of a session, okay? | ,好吗? |
[15:12] | We lost $10,000. | 我们损失了10,000美元。 |
[15:13] | Okay, I… | 好吧,我… |
[15:15] | Why does it smell like burnt coffee in here? | 为什么闻起来像这里的烧咖啡? |
[15:18] | Because I burned some earlier… | 因为我早点烧了… |
[15:20] | all right, well can you deal with that? | 好吧,你能解决这个问题吗? |
[15:21] | And can you please find a place to put all these magazines | 而且您能找到一个放置所有这些杂志的地方吗?
遍布整个地方的 |
[15:25] | that are lying all over the place? | ? |
[15:26] | Stack them up so it doesn’t look like coyotes | 把它们堆起来,看起来不像土狼 |
[15:29] | have been scavenging through a doctor’s office? | 一直在通过医生的办公室清理吗? |
[15:31] | Crosby! | 克罗斯比! |
[15:35] | Could you believe John? | 你能相信约翰吗? |
[15:37] | He was just mouthing off in front of the entire class | 他只是在全班同学面前开口 |
[15:39] | to our teacher. | 给我们的老师。 |
[15:40] | It was just crazy. | 真是疯了。 |
[15:41] | Did you know there used to be a vending machine | 您知道曾经有一台自动售货机吗
饮水机旁的 |
[15:42] | by the water fountain? | ? |
[15:43] | Yeah. There was one last year. | 是的。 去年有一个。 |
[15:46] | Okay, so you used to be able to buy candy | 好,所以你以前可以买糖果 |
[15:47] | anytime you wanted. | 随时随地。 |
[15:48] | Not during class, obviously, | 显然不是在上课时, |
[15:50] | but recess, before school, after school. | 但在放学前,放学后放假。 |
[15:51] | You can’t do that now. Those days are gone. | 您现在不能这样做。 那些日子已经一去不复返了。 |
[15:53] | Max, let’s go. | 马克斯,走吧。 |
[15:55] | It seems unfair that there are hundreds, | 似乎有数百个是不公平的, |
[15:57] | probably thousands of kids who got to have skittles | 可能有成千上万个吃喝玩乐的孩子 |
[16:00] | anytime they wanted. | 他们想要的任何时候。 |
[16:01] | We’re new students coming into the school | 我们是新来的学生 |
[16:02] | and we don’t have that. | ,而我们没有。 |
[16:04] | It’s obviously unfair. | 这显然是不公平的。 |
[16:05] | Right. Good luck with that. | 对。 祝你好运。 |
[16:07] | It has nothing to do with luck. | 与运气无关。 |
[16:09] | We need to find a way to get the school | 我们需要找到一种方法去上学 |
[16:11] | top bring back the vending machine! | 顶部带回自动售货机! |
[16:15] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[16:16] | So before we start, would you like water? Tea? | 因此,在我们开始之前,您要喝水吗? 茶? |
[16:20] | Anything? | 有什么事吗? |
[16:22] | – Uh, wow. Um, no. – I’ll have a beer. | -恩,哇。 不。 -我要喝啤酒。 |
[16:24] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑。 |
[16:26] | – Nothing for me. Thanks. – I’m just nervous. Sorry. | -对我来说没什么。 谢谢。 -我只是紧张。 抱歉。 |
[16:28] | It’s okay. No, thank you. | 没关系。 不,谢谢。 |
[16:30] | So I familiarized myself | 所以我熟悉了自己 |
[16:32] | with your tests and medical records this morning. | 今天早上带您的检查和病历。 |
[16:36] | Right. | 对。 |
[16:37] | How are you doing? | 你好吗? |
[16:41] | I mean, it’s overwhelming, but I figure a lot of women | 我的意思是压倒性的,但是我认为很多女性 |
[16:44] | deal with it, so it’s fine. | 处理它,所以很好。 |
[16:46] | Like, it’s… And so many women do. | 就像…有很多女人一样。 |
[16:49] | But I’m here to make it less overwhelming for you. | 但是我在这里是为了让您不至于感到沮丧。 |
[16:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[16:53] | Let’s discuss the best course of action. | 让我们讨论最佳的行动方案。 |
[16:56] | I believe a lumpectomy would be the right course of action, | 我相信,进行肿块切除术是正确的做法, |
[17:00] | but it’s not the only way to go. | ,但这不是唯一的方法。 |
[17:03] | The research shows that with surgery, | 研究表明,通过手术, |
[17:05] | followed by radiation, | 然后是辐射, |
[17:07] | our chance of cure is the same as the mastectomy. | 我们治愈的机会与乳房切除术相同。 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[17:12] | Look, I see you recovering. | 看,我看到你正在康复。 |
[17:16] | You’re gonna come back from this. | 您将从这里回来。 |
[17:18] | It’s gonna be a tough year… | 将会是艰难的一年… |
[17:21] | But you’re gonna make it. | 但是你会成功的。 |
[17:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[17:32] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[17:35] | I was wondering if I could talk to you. | 我想知道是否可以和您交谈。 |
[17:36] | Oh, that can’t be good. | 哦,那不是很好。 |
[17:38] | Listen, it’s none of my business if you want | 听着,这跟我无关 |
[17:40] | to tank your business, but if you could possibly | 破坏您的业务,但如果可以的话 |
[17:42] | speak more respectfully to me, that would be great. | 更恭敬地对我说话,那太好了。 |
[17:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[17:47] | Sorry. It’s just a small thing. | 对不起。 这只是一件小事。 |
[17:48] | It’s just… I don’t know if you’re aware of… | 只是…我不知道你是否知道… |
[17:50] | I’m just talking about how you talk to me. | 我只是在谈论你如何跟我说话。 |
[17:52] | Yeah. No, I mean… what do you mean, | 是的。 不,我的意思是…你的意思是, |
[17:54] | “tanking my business”? | “给我做生意”? |
[17:55] | Well, I mean, you know. Just turning everything down. | 好吧,我的意思是,你知道。 只是拒绝一切。 |
[18:00] | This is about the wedding thing again, right? | 这又是关于婚礼的事,对吧? |
[18:02] | For example, yeah. It is about the wedding. | 例如,是的。 关于婚礼。 |
[18:03] | I don’t do weddings. Just on principle. | 我不参加婚礼。 只是原则上。 |
[18:05] | Okay. It’s a principle I don’t understand. | 好吧。 这是我不明白的原则。 |
[18:06] | Look, weddings are hassles. It’s mothers and bridesmaids. | 看,婚礼很麻烦。 是母亲和伴娘。 |
[18:11] | And everybody’s drunk, and if I have to see | 每个人都喝醉了,如果我必须看 |
[18:13] | another chicken dance, I’m gonna kill everybody, okay? | 另一个鸡舞,我要杀死所有人,好吗? |
[18:16] | It’s doves crapping all over the place, it’s just… | 鸽子遍布各处,只是… |
[18:19] | it’s horrible. | 这太可怕了。 |
[18:20] | That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. | 那是我听过的最疯狂的事情。 |
[18:21] | A wedding is supposed to be the most beautiful day | 婚礼应该是最美丽的一天 |
[18:23] | in a couple’s life. | 在夫妻生活中 |
[18:24] | I think it’s just your attitude. That is my attitude! | 我认为这只是你的态度。 那是我的态度! |
[18:26] | – Right. – Wedding’s suck. | -对。 -婚礼很烂。 |
[18:27] | So I don’t do them. | 所以我不这样做。 |
[18:29] | I just don’t understand why you seem to take pride | 我只是不明白你为什么感到骄傲 |
[18:31] | in pushing people away. | 将人们推开。 |
[18:32] | And business. | 和生意。 |
[18:33] | Look, I don’t have to take every job. | 看,我不必承担所有工作。 |
[18:35] | – You don’t take any job! – You don’t take any job. | -您不从事任何工作! -你没工作。 |
[18:36] | We’ve got a date book full of empty pages. | 我们有一个充满空白页面的日期簿。 |
[18:38] | You know what I think? I think you are a true artist, | 你知道我的想法吗? 我认为你是一位真正的艺术家, |
[18:42] | but you’re afraid that if you’re an artist | 但您担心如果您是艺术家 |
[18:44] | who’s also a guy who shoots weddings, | 也是拍摄婚礼的人, |
[18:46] | then somehow you’re a failure. | 那么您就失败了。 |
[18:50] | That’s what you think that I think I am? | 那就是你以为我是我的意思吗? |
[18:52] | A failure? | 失败了吗? |
[18:53] | No, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不。 |
[18:55] | I, uh… | 我,呃… |
[18:56] | ‘Cause that would make you a failure’s assistant. | 因为那会使你成为失败者的助手。 |
[18:59] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[19:01] | Look, you know, my only point was I think you should have | 你知道,我唯一的意思是我认为你应该有 |
[19:04] | done the wedding. | 完成了婚礼。 |
[19:06] | I thought your point was how I talked to you. | 我以为你的意思是我和你说话的方式。 |
[19:08] | That too. | 也是。 |
[19:11] | Oh, I can guess what this is all about. | 哦,我可以猜到这是怎么回事。 |
[19:14] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[19:15] | One of my grandkids ratted me out, right? | 我的一个孙子把我赶出来了,对吧? |
[19:16] | – Well… – No. | -好吧-不 |
[19:17] | No, what? | 不,什么? |
[19:19] | I was unlawfully detained by the way. | 顺便说一句,我被非法拘留了。 |
[19:20] | I’m pretty sure it was legal to pull you over. | 我很确定将您带走是合法的。 |
[19:22] | Arrested for making an illegal u-turn. | 因非法掉头而被捕。 |
[19:24] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[19:25] | Then you got lippy with the cop. | 然后,你变得傻乎乎的警察。 |
[19:26] | Lippy? Yeah, lippy. | 胖吗? 是的,胖乎乎的 |
[19:28] | Well, I may have used some inappropriate language. | 好吧,我可能使用了一些不合适的语言。 |
[19:30] | In the heat of the moment, I may have. | 在此刻,我可能有。 |
[19:31] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[19:32] | You know, language your kids are gonna hear | 你知道,你的孩子会听的语言 |
[19:34] | when they get out in the world, you know? | 当他们走出世界时,你知道吗? |
[19:35] | They’re gonna hear those kinds of words. | 他们会听到那些话的。 |
[19:37] | I mean, it’s adult language. | 我的意思是,这是成人语言。 |
[19:38] | Actually that’s not what we’re here to talk to you about. | 实际上,这不是我们在这里与您讨论的内容。 |
[19:40] | It’s not? | 不是吗? |
[19:41] | What we came to talk to you about was | 我们来跟您谈的是 |
[19:43] | your driving with an expired license. | 您的驾照过期。 |
[19:46] | Yeah, the plates expired. | 是的,盘子已经过期。 |
[19:47] | No, your license was expired by over a year. | 不,您的许可证已过期一年以上。 |
[19:50] | – Oh, yeah. I forgot. – You forgot, okay. | -哦,是的。 我忘了。 -你忘了,好吧。 |
[19:52] | – To renew it. – For a year, dad? | -更新。 -一年了,爸爸? |
[19:54] | I guess. | 我猜。 |
[19:55] | That’s the way it looks. | 就是这样。 |
[19:56] | – You forgot. – Yeah, it slipped my mind. | -你忘了。 -是的,它让我忘了。 |
[19:58] | – So you’re not avoiding it. – What are you implying, Julia? | -因此,您不会回避它。 -你的意思是朱莉娅? |
[20:01] | Just a year. | 仅仅一年 |
[20:03] | – The district attorney is now… – I was just asking. | -现在是地方检察官…-我只是在问。 |
[20:05] | – Yeah? – I’m just asking, okay? | -是吗? -我只是问,好吗? |
[20:06] | We’re only bringing this up because, you know, | 我们之所以提出这一点,是因为, |
[20:08] | our kids were in the car and it ended up being a bit of a… | 我们的孩子在车里,结果有点像… |
[20:11] | oh, come on. | 哦,快点。 |
[20:12] | Let me tell you something. Hold on. | 让我告诉你一些事。 坚持,稍等。 |
[20:15] | I mean, do you really think that I would ever | 我的意思是,您真的认为我会 |
[20:17] | put the grandkids in danger? | 使孙辈处于危险之中? |
[20:18] | Do you think…? No, dad, that’s not… | 你认为…? 不,爸爸,那不是… |
[20:20] | – honestly do you think that… – That’s not what we’re saying. | -老实说,您认为…-这不是我们要说的。 |
[20:21] | Well, I would assume not. | 好吧,我认为不是。 |
[20:23] | But it is what brought us to this point here. | 但这就是我们到这里为止的原因。 |
[20:27] | We’re just all a little concerned here. | 我们在这里有点关心。 |
[20:28] | – With your driving our kids. – That’s all this is. | -随着您的开车,我们的孩子们。 -这就是全部。 |
[20:30] | Hm. | 嗯。 |
[20:31] | So you’ve been talking behind my back. | 所以你一直在背后说我的话。 |
[20:33] | You were handcuffed in front of the grandkids for some… | 你在孙子们面前被戴上手铐了… |
[20:35] | oh, for God… | 哦,上帝啊 |
[20:45] | Well, I hope you’re proud of yourselves. | 好吧,我希望你为自己感到骄傲。 |
[20:47] | No, mom, we just felt the topic | 不,妈妈,我们只是觉得这个话题 |
[20:48] | needed to be addressed, so… | 需要解决,所以… |
[20:50] | – He’s not an invalid. – No, clearly. | -他不是无效的人。 -不,很明显。 |
[20:52] | He’s not ready to be put out to pasture. | 他还没准备好放牧去牧场。 |
[20:56] | He’s not there yet. He’s not even close. | 他还没到。 他甚至都没有。 |
[20:58] | You know, he forgot to send in his renewal. | 你知道,他忘了寄续约。 |
[21:00] | Big deal. | 没关系。 |
[21:04] | Shame on you. | 你太无耻了。 |
[21:08] | Oh, my goodness. I mean… | 哦,天哪。 我的意思是… |
[21:23] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[21:24] | I don’t want to talk about it, Sonny. | 我不想谈论它,桑尼。 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[21:31] | And I’m pissed at all of you. That’s why I left. | 而且我很生气。 那就是我离开的原因。 |
[21:33] | I just want to calm down. | 我只是想冷静一下。 |
[21:35] | I’d just like a few minutes to myself. | 我只想几分钟。 |
[21:42] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[21:56] | I know about your heart condition, dad. | 爸爸,我知道你的心脏状况。 |
[22:07] | Adam, I’m gonna be all right, okay? | 亚当,我会没事的,好吗? |
[22:21] | Then again, you never know what’s gonna happen, do you? | 再说一次,你永远不知道会发生什么,是吗? |
[22:30] | I guess not. | 我想不是。 |
[22:44] | He’s really talented and I get the thing of wanting | 他真的很有才华,我得到了想要的东西 |
[22:48] | to be true to your art or whatever, | 忠于您的艺术或其他事物, |
[22:50] | but it’s just such a waste. | 但这真是浪费。 |
[22:52] | There’s just so much potential there, you know? | 那里潜力无限,您知道吗? |
[22:55] | And, like, he could be an artist and run a successful business. | 而且,他可以成为一名艺术家并经营成功。 |
[22:57] | Do you see what I’m doing? | 你看到我在做什么吗? |
[22:59] | I’m eating ice cream straight out of the container… | 我正在直接从容器中吃冰淇淋… |
[23:01] | that’s how I know that you’re upset. | 这就是我知道你难过的原因。 |
[23:03] | – I know. – I can tell. | -我知道。 我知道了 |
[23:04] | But this is a cliche, you realize. | 但这是陈词滥调,您知道。 |
[23:06] | And I’m just perpetuating it. Here, switch with me. | 而且我只是永久保留。 在这里,和我一起切换。 |
[23:08] | Okay, perfect. | 好,完美。 |
[23:09] | I feel really good. | 我感觉真的很好。 |
[23:12] | It just… it matters to me. Mmhm. | 只是…对我来说很重要。 嗯 |
[23:16] | And I want it to matter to him. | 我希望这对他很重要。 |
[23:19] | I totally… | 我完全… |
[23:21] | Get that. | 明白了。 |
[23:24] | Do you feel like talking about something else? | 您是否想谈论其他事情? |
[23:28] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[23:30] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的。 -是的 |
[23:33] | Sorry. No, no. No. | 对不起。 不,不。 没有。 |
[23:34] | This ice cream is delicious. See? | 这个冰淇淋真好吃。 看到? |
[23:49] | So this site says that if vending machines… | 所以这个网站说如果自动售货机… |
[23:52] | Hey! Hey, girls. | 嘿! 嘿女孩。 |
[23:55] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[23:56] | Da-da! | 大哒! |
[23:57] | Honey, you’re not searching for anything | 亲爱的,您什么都没有搜索 |
[23:59] | you’re not supposed to be searching for, are you? | 您不应该搜寻,是吗? |
[24:00] | Nope. | 不。 |
[24:01] | Dr. Haryana specifically said not to do that. | Haryana博士明确表示不这样做。 |
[24:03] | – I’m not. – We gotta stay positive. | -我不是。 -我们要保持积极。 |
[24:05] | Do everything we can. | 尽我们所能。 |
[24:06] | We can’t put negative things in our minds. | 我们不能把负面的事情放在脑海中。 |
[24:07] | I’m not being negative. | 我不是负面的。 |
[24:09] | I’m just looking and researching, okay? | 我只是在寻找和研究,好吗? |
[24:12] | It’s nothing. Hey. | 没事。 嘿。 |
[24:13] | Hey, buddy. How you doing? | 嗨,哥们。 你好吗? |
[24:15] | You ready for a snack? I wanna go home. | 你准备好吃零食了吗? 我想回家。 |
[24:19] | – Oh. Okay. – Did something happen? | -哦。 好的。 – 发生了什么事吗? |
[24:21] | I just… Wanna go home. | 我只是…想回家。 |
[24:24] | Can you call my mom? Sure. | 你能给我妈妈打电话吗? 当然。 |
[24:26] | Honey, did you and Max get into a fight? | 老公,你和麦克斯吵架了吗? |
[24:29] | Or was he being rude? | 还是他很粗鲁? |
[24:30] | Because if he was I can go talk to him. | 因为如果他是我,我可以和他谈谈。 |
[24:32] | Max just won’t stop talking about the vending machine. | Max不会停止谈论自动售货机。 |
[24:37] | We’re not playing anything. Okay. | 我们什么都没玩。 好的。 |
[24:38] | – Why don’t I go talk to him. – I got this, honey. | -我为什么不和他说话。 -我知道了,亲爱的。 |
[24:40] | You stay here and rest, okay? I got it, all right? | 你留在这里休息,好吗? 我知道了,好吗? |
[24:41] | Honey, I can do that. It’s fine. | 亲爱的,我可以做到。 没关系。 |
[24:43] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的。 |
[24:47] | – Mrs. Braverman? – Yeah, bud. | -Braverman太太? -是的,芽 |
[24:51] | Have you ever thought about putting skittles | 您是否曾经考虑过吃喝玩乐
麦克斯的饭盒里的 |
[24:53] | in Max’s lunchbox? | ? |
[24:55] | Because he’s seriously obsessed. | 因为他很着迷。 |
[25:00] | You are approaching a rail road crossing | 您正在接近铁路道口 |
[25:02] | with no warning devices. | 没有警告装置。 |
[25:04] | You are unable to see 400 feet down the track. | 您看不到轨道下方400英尺。 |
[25:07] | What is your speed limit? | 您的速度限制是多少? |
[25:08] | 15 Miles an hour. | 每小时15英里。 |
[25:10] | – Right. – Yes! | – 对。 -是的! |
[25:12] | Once again. | 再一次。 |
[25:13] | Man, I am gonna ace this, and I’m gonna send the score | 男人,我要胜出,我要发送分数 |
[25:15] | to that gestapo ss storm trooper that arrested me. | 那把我逮捕的gestapo ss突击队士兵。 |
[25:19] | Well, it was ageism, that much is clear. | 好吧,这是年龄歧视,这很明显。 |
[25:22] | – Yeah. – Sweetie, careful. | -是的。 亲爱的,小心点。 |
[25:23] | You wanna stay two whole car lengths | 您想保留两个整车长度 |
[25:25] | behind the car in front of you. | 在您前面的汽车后面。 |
[25:26] | – Yeah, I got it. – Okay. | -是的,我明白了。 – 好的。 |
[25:29] | Remember when you were teaching Crosby how to drive? | 还记得您在教Crosby时如何开车吗? |
[25:31] | – Oh, please. – He had some nerve. | -拜托。 -他有些紧张。 |
[25:33] | He couldn’t tell left from right. | 他无法从右向左说。 |
[25:35] | That was the first indication there was a problem | 这是出现问题的第一个迹象 |
[25:36] | with the kid. | 和孩子在一起。 |
[25:37] | Really. Some nerve being critical of you. | 真的。 有些神经批评你。 |
[25:39] | – Or how about Sarah? – Yeah, how about Sarah? | -莎拉呢? -是的,莎拉呢? |
[25:41] | How many accidents did she have her junior year? | 她大三时发生了几次意外? |
[25:43] | Three. Four. | 三。 四。 |
[25:45] | I think. | 我认为。 |
[25:47] | I remember our insurance went through the roof. | 我记得我们的保险是冒顶的。 |
[25:48] | You’re telling me. | 你在告诉我。 |
[25:50] | You know, there’s a flashing red light coming up. | 您知道,有一个闪烁的红灯发出。 |
[25:51] | You have to stop. | 你必须停下来。 |
[25:52] | No matter what. | 无论如何。 |
[25:54] | That’s an automatic fail if you don’t. | 如果您不这样做,那将是自动失败。 |
[25:55] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[25:56] | It’s in the vision. I got it. | 在视野中。 我知道了。 |
[26:01] | Hey, uh, you wanna maybe pull over | 嘿,你可能想把车停下来
在这些小巷之一的 |
[26:05] | in one of these little side streets | |
[26:06] | and park? | 和公园? |
[26:08] | I mean, do a little smooching? | 我的意思是,有一点点欺骗吗? |
[26:12] | Just relax me | 让我放松 |
[26:14] | before I get into the grind of the test. | 在我开始测试之前。 |
[26:23] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[26:24] | – Hey. – What are you doing here still? | -嘿。 -你还在这里做什么? |
[26:26] | Just trying to get this freaking burned coffee smell | 只是想获得这种怪异的咖啡味 |
[26:30] | out of the kitchen. | 从厨房出来。 |
[26:32] | I just cannot do it. | 我就是做不到。 |
[26:33] | Every time I think I’ve got it out, I just… | 每当我想把它弄出来的时候,我就… |
[26:35] | I catch another little breeze of it, | 我又轻而易举地 |
[26:37] | and it’s just driving me freaking crazy. | 而且这只是让我发疯。 |
[26:38] | Hey, it’s quarter to ten. | 嘿,四分之一到十。 |
[26:40] | You’re really freaking out about a burnt coffee smell | 你真的很害怕咖啡的味道 |
[26:43] | right now? | 现在吗? |
[26:45] | Uncle Adam got really stressed out at me | 亚当叔叔真的对我感到压力 |
[26:47] | the other day because I burned coffee, | 前几天因为我烧咖啡, |
[26:49] | and then the magazines weren’t organized, and… | 然后杂志没有整理好,然后… |
[26:51] | I don’t know, I just really want to have it | 我不知道,我真的很想拥有它 |
[26:53] | taken care of and show him I can get the job done. | 照顾好,让他知道我可以完成工作。 |
[26:57] | That’s just Adam being Adam. He does that. | 那只是亚当就是亚当。 他做到了。 |
[26:59] | Maybe the reason I’m not doing well | 也许是我表现不佳的原因 |
[27:01] | is because I’m not doing anything creative, | 是因为我没有做任何有创意的事情, |
[27:03] | and that’s, like, the only thing I’m good at is, | 那就是我唯一擅长的是 |
[27:04] | like, helping out with music stuff, and… | 喜欢,提供音乐帮助,以及… |
[27:07] | you’re good at burning coffee. | 你擅长煮咖啡。 |
[27:09] | Very few people can do that, you know, with these things. | 很少有人可以通过这些事情来做到这一点。 |
[27:11] | I mean, they… they pretty much go on their own, I think. | 我的意思是,他们…我认为他们几乎是独立发展的。 |
[27:14] | Listen, tomorrow, when the tri-tones come up | 听,明天三音调出现时 |
[27:17] | for their session, why don’t you come into the booth, | 参加他们的会议,你为什么不来展位, |
[27:19] | and I’ll show you the ropes. | ,我将向您展示绳索。 |
[27:21] | No, you don’t have to do that… | 不,您不必这样做… |
[27:22] | yeah, start your apprenticeship. | 是的,开始学徒制。 |
[27:23] | Well, I know I don’t have to do that. | 好吧,我知道我不必这样做。 |
[27:24] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[27:25] | I own half of this dump, believe it or not. | 我拥有这个转储的一半,信不信由你。 |
[27:26] | I would like you | 我想要你 |
[27:28] | to come up to the booth, and I would like you | 来到展位,我想要你 |
[27:29] | to be my apprentice, ’cause I’d like to kick back | 做我的徒弟,因为我想回去 |
[27:32] | and watch you do some of the work, | 看着你做一些工作, |
[27:33] | ’cause Adam’s not learnin’, okay? | ‘因为亚当不学习’,好吗? |
[27:36] | – Great, yeah. Thank you. – Okay. | -很好,是的。 谢谢。 – 好的。 |
[27:37] | And let this thing with Adam just roll off your back. | 让这件事和亚当一起滚下来。 |
[27:39] | He’s crazy, okay, and he goes through these little moods, | 他疯了,好吧,他经历了这些小小的情绪, |
[27:41] | but I’m sure it’s nothing serious, okay? | 但我确定这没什么大不了的,好吗? |
[27:44] | – Okay. Thank you. – All right. Go home! | -好的。 谢谢。 – 行。 回家! |
[27:46] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[27:59] | ♪ Tell me what I want to hear ♪ | ♪告诉我我想听的声音♪ |
[28:03] | ♪ Tell me there’s nothing to fear ♪ | ♪告诉我没有什么可害怕的♪ |
[28:07] | ♪ Tell me that I lose my head ♪ | ♪告诉我我迷失了头♪ |
[28:10] | ♪ So listen to my heart instead ♪ | ♪那就听听我的心吧♪ |
[28:16] | ♪ When I’m held in the arms ♪ | ♪被抱在怀里时♪ |
[28:23] | ♪ Of this waking fear ♪ | ♪惊醒的恐惧♪ |
[28:30] | ♪ When I am ♪ | ♪当我在♪ |
[28:34] | ♪ In the arms ♪ | ♪怀抱中♪ |
[28:38] | ♪ Can you find me ♪ | ♪你能找到我吗♪ |
[28:42] | ♪ Dear ♪ | ♪亲爱的♪ |
[28:45] | ♪ When I am ♪ | ♪当我在♪ |
[28:49] | ♪ In the arms ♪ | ♪怀抱中♪ |
[28:53] | ♪ Of this waking fear ♪ | ♪这种清醒的恐惧♪ |
[28:57] | Kristina? | 克里斯蒂娜? |
[29:00] | Hey, how ’bout we, uh, watch a movie? | 嘿,我们怎么样,看电影? |
[29:03] | That sound good? Yep. | 听起来不错? 是的 |
[29:06] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去。 |
[29:08] | ♪ Can you find me ♪ | ♪你能找到我吗♪ |
[29:12] | ♪ Dear ♪ | ♪亲爱的♪ |
[29:22] | Toss it back. | 把它扔回来。 |
[29:25] | So have you been enjoying having Micah come over? | 那么,您是否一直喜欢弥迦来? |
[29:27] | Sometimes. | 有时。 |
[29:29] | Yeah? Well, he seems like a good friend. | 是吗? 好吧,他似乎是个好朋友。 |
[29:33] | Yeah, but it’s annoying | 是的,但是很烦人 |
[29:34] | when he wants to do something boring. | 当他想做一些无聊的事情时。 |
[29:37] | Yeah, you know, I, uh, wanted to talk to you about that. | 是的,你知道,我,嗯,想和你谈谈。 |
[29:41] | What, about doing something boring? | 那无聊的事呢? |
[29:43] | Just about how friends compromise. | 关于朋友如何妥协。 |
[29:45] | If you’re playing video games, taking turns. | 如果您正在玩电子游戏,请轮流玩。 |
[29:47] | If you’re spending time with a friend | 如果您要与朋友共度时光 |
[29:48] | how you take turns doing what interests your friend | 您如何轮流做您的朋友感兴趣的事情 |
[29:51] | and then what interests you. | ,然后您感兴趣的是什么。 |
[29:55] | Did you talk to the principal about the vending machine? | 您是否与校长谈论自动售货机? |
[29:59] | Max, I really want you to hear | 马克斯,我真的很想让你听到 |
[30:00] | what I’m saying to you about having a friend, | 我对您说的有一个朋友, |
[30:02] | ’cause I think Micah is a great one. | ‘因为我认为米迦真棒。 |
[30:03] | Do you hear what I’m saying to you | 你听到我对你说的话吗 |
[30:04] | about taking turns? | 关于轮流? |
[30:07] | Max? | 最大? |
[30:09] | Max? Yep, all right. | 最大? 是的,好的。 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[30:14] | So are you or are you not gonna call the school | 那你还是不给学校打电话 |
[30:16] | about the vending machine? | 关于自动贩卖机? |
[30:19] | Max, I know the vending machine | 最大,我知道自动售货机 |
[30:20] | is a disappointment, okay, but you’ve gotta stop | 令人失望,好的,但是您必须停止 |
[30:22] | talking about it… It’s not fair. | 在谈论它…这不公平。 |
[30:23] | All the time, especially at school… | 一直都是,特别是在学校里… |
[30:24] | it’s not fair. | 这不公平。 |
[30:25] | I know it’s not. | 我知道不是。 |
[30:27] | Okay? I know it’s not. | 好吗? 我知道不是。 |
[30:29] | Well, there’s a cycle. | 好吧,有一个周期。 |
[30:34] | For chemo? | 要化学吗? |
[30:36] | No. Actually, for how everybody treats you. | 不。实际上,因为每个人都如何对待您。 |
[30:40] | First, everybody you know in your whole life | 首先,您一生中认识的每个人 |
[30:42] | and a bunch of people you don’t know | 和一群你不认识的人 |
[30:44] | are gonna pay way too much attention to you | 会过多地关注你 |
[30:46] | and the phone’s gonna ring so much | 和手机响了这么多 |
[30:48] | till you wanna shoot yourself. | 直到你想自杀为止。 |
[30:49] | And then, a little while after that, | 然后,过了一会儿, |
[30:51] | people, they go back to their own lives, | 人,他们回到自己的生活, |
[30:53] | their own problems, and that’s when you find out. | 自己的问题,那就是当您发现问题时。 |
[30:56] | That’s when you find out who your real friends are. | 那是您找出真正的朋友是谁的时候。 |
[31:00] | Yeah, well, I haven’t really told | 是的,我还没有真正告诉过 |
[31:01] | any of my friends, or… | 我的任何一个朋友,或者… |
[31:02] | My family doesn’t know it. | 我的家人不知道。 |
[31:05] | It’s just Adam, so… | 只是亚当,所以… |
[31:06] | and here’s how it’s gonna go with your husband | 这就是和你丈夫在一起的方式
顺便说一句,非常可爱的 |
[31:08] | who is very cute, by the way. Thank you. | 。 谢谢。 |
[31:10] | Oh, yeah. He’s got that protective lion thing going. | 哦耶。 他有保护狮子的事情。 |
[31:12] | – He does. – Yeah. | -他做到了。 -是的 |
[31:13] | Yeah, he’s gonna wanna solve everything. | 是的,他想解决所有问题。 |
[31:15] | He’s gonna really wanna take charge, | 他真的很想负责, |
[31:17] | and he’s gonna tell you to stay off the Internet. | ,他会告诉你不要上网。 |
[31:19] | He’ll freak out every time there’s a left turn, | 每当左转弯时,他都会吓到, |
[31:21] | and there are a lot. | 还有很多。 |
[31:23] | He’s gonna have a friggin’ heart attack | 他会发牢骚
所有等待中的 |
[31:25] | over all the waiting. There’s so much waiting, | 。 有这么多的等待, |
[31:27] | and he can’t have a heart attack, | 他不能心脏病发作 |
[31:29] | ’cause you’re gonna need him. | ‘因为您需要他。 |
[31:31] | Yeah, I am gonna need him. | 是的,我需要他。 |
[31:33] | Have you scheduled your surgery yet? | 您已安排好手术了吗? |
[31:36] | No, not yet. I’m just… | 不,还没有。 我只是… |
[31:38] | what are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[31:40] | I didn’t really like Dr. Bedsloe. | 我不是很喜欢Bedsloe博士。 |
[31:41] | I thought he was kind of… Really? | 我以为他有点…真的吗? |
[31:43] | Yeah, kind of rude, and… | 是的,有点粗鲁,而且… |
[31:45] | he saved my life. | 他救了我的命。 |
[31:48] | What didn’t you like about him? | 你不喜欢他什么? |
[31:50] | When we were there for my appointment, | 当我们去约会时, |
[31:51] | he took two phone calls within, like, five minutes | 他在五分钟内打了两个电话
我们中的 |
[31:54] | of us being there. It was just dismissive… | 在那。 只是不屑一顾… |
[31:55] | you know who he’s talking to? | 你知道他在跟谁说话吗? |
[31:57] | His patients. | 他的病人。 |
[31:59] | I mean, he gives you his cell phone number, | 我的意思是,他给你他的手机号码, |
[32:01] | and he answers it every time. | ,他每次都会回答。 |
[32:03] | Honey, listen, you don’t need a friend. | 亲爱的,听着,你不需要朋友。 |
[32:05] | You need a doctor. He’s not there | 您需要医生。 他不在那里 |
[32:06] | to make you happy. He’s there to cure you. | 让你开心。 他在那里帮你治病。 |
[32:08] | I must’ve called him a thousand times | 我一定打过他一千遍 |
[32:10] | the three days before my surgery. | 我手术前三天。 |
[32:12] | He answered the phone every time. | 他每次都接电话。 |
[32:13] | He never once screened my calls. | 他从来没有筛选过我的电话。 |
[32:15] | Yeah, I just feel like I need more information. | 是的,我只是觉得我需要更多信息。 |
[32:17] | Like, maybe there’s a better doctor, or… | 喜欢,也许有更好的医生,或者… |
[32:19] | I really think you have all the information | 我真的认为您拥有所有信息
您需要的 |
[32:22] | that you need. You really do. | 。 你真的是 |
[32:24] | I think you need to get it the hell out, okay? | 我认为您需要解决这个问题,好吗? |
[32:28] | Don’t waste time. | 不要浪费时间。 |
[32:33] | And I, uh… | 我,呃… |
[32:36] | I also feel like I’m kinda scared, you know? | 我也觉得我有点害怕,你知道吗? |
[32:38] | Of course. | 当然。 |
[32:40] | I feel like I can talk to you. I don’t even know you. | 我觉得我可以和你说话。 我什至都不认识你 |
[32:44] | It’s like you’re a stranger, but I can’t really… | 就像你是一个陌生人,但我真的不能… |
[32:47] | I can’t really talk to my husband. | 我真的不能和我丈夫说话。 |
[32:51] | Yeah, why do you feel like you can’t talk to him? | 是的,你为什么觉得自己不能和他说话? |
[32:53] | Because he is so positive. | 因为他是如此积极。 |
[32:55] | He’s like this relentlessly positive person | 他就像这个无情的积极人 |
[32:58] | who can fix everything and make everything better, | 谁能解决所有问题并改善一切, |
[33:02] | and it’s like… That’s-that is a good man | 就像…那是个好男人 |
[33:05] | who wants to protect you from anything bad happening, | 谁想要保护您免受任何不利影响, |
[33:06] | and here’s the thing. | 这就是事情。 |
[33:09] | The bad thing is already happening. | 坏事已经发生了。 |
[33:14] | Right. | 对。 |
[33:24] | – Hi. – Yeah, hi. | -嗨。 -是的,嗨。 |
[33:25] | Can you get ready in like, uh, five minutes? | 你能在五分钟之内准备好吗? |
[33:28] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[33:29] | Location shoot. | 拍摄地点。 |
[33:31] | For the wedding thing. | 用于婚礼。 |
[33:33] | It’s at the hillcrest country club. | 在希尔克雷斯特乡村俱乐部。 |
[33:34] | The wedding? | 婚礼吗? |
[33:37] | Yeah, can you get ready? | 是的,你准备好了吗? |
[33:42] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[33:44] | You don’t have anything else you’d like to say to me? | 您还有什么想对我说的吗? |
[33:49] | Bring a sweater or something. It’s gonna run late… | 带一件毛衣或其他东西。 会迟到… |
[33:50] | great, oh… that’s what I wanted, uh-huh, okay. | 太好了,哦…那就是我想要的,嗯,好吧。 |
[33:52] | – It’s inside, but… – Seriously… | -在里面,但是…-认真… |
[33:54] | hey, hey. | 嘿,嘿。 |
[33:56] | – Yeah? – You got anything to eat, | -是吗? -你有东西要吃 |
[33:58] | ’cause I’m starving… Oh, my God. | ‘因为我饿了…哦,天哪。 |
[33:59] | You got a granola bar or somethin’? | 你有格兰诺拉麦片棒或其他东西吗? |
[34:01] | – No, I don’t have anything… – I just feel like… | -不,我什么都没有…-我只是觉得… |
[34:02] | there’s no full kitchen in here. | 这里没有完整的厨房。 |
[34:04] | Isn’t a fig Newton laying around or somethin’? | 无花果牛顿不在附近吗? |
[34:05] | I have time to make you a snack… | 我有时间给你做点心… |
[34:06] | whatever, whatever, let’s go. | 随便,随便吧。 |
[34:09] | I’m gonna sugar crash. Seriously. Unbelievable. | 我要崩溃了。 说真的 难以置信的。 |
[34:11] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信。 |
[34:12] | Wait, I… hold on. | 等一下,我…等等。 |
[34:14] | I didn’t even lock the… oh, God. | 我什至都没有锁住……哦,天哪。 |
[34:16] | Here we go. You really have to lock that? | 开始了。 您真的必须锁定它吗? |
[34:19] | Well… | 好… |
[34:20] | – Amber! – Yo. | -琥珀! -哟 |
[34:22] | – Hey. – Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 – 嘿,怎么了? |
[34:24] | Listen, I need you to pick up Max for me | 听着,我需要你帮我接麦克斯 |
[34:26] | from school at 3:45, okay… – No, no, no. | 从3:45放学,好吧–不,不,不。 |
[34:28] | But you have to be there early, | 但是你必须早点到那里 |
[34:29] | so you’re there when he comes out… | 所以他出来的时候你在那里… |
[34:30] | Uncle Adam, I can’t do it today. | 亚当叔叔,我今天不能这样做。 |
[34:31] | – What? – I already told Crosby | – 什么? -我已经告诉过克罗斯比了 |
[34:33] | I’d help him in his session with the tri-tones today, | 今天,他会用三音帮助他, |
[34:34] | and he’s gonna show me stuff on the board… | 并且他要给我展示黑板上的东西… |
[34:35] | you’re gonna have to do it another day. | 您将不得不改天。 |
[34:36] | I need you to pick up Max. | 我需要你接麦克斯。 |
[34:37] | 3:45. Get there early. | 3:45。 早点到那里。 |
[34:43] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我可以再聊一秒钟吗? |
[34:45] | What? | 什么? |
[34:48] | Um, I love working here. | 嗯,我喜欢在这里工作。 |
[34:52] | I love it, okay? Okay. | 我喜欢,好吗? 好的。 |
[34:53] | Um, but I sort of feel like you’ve been treating me | 嗯,但我有点像你一直在对待我
像你星期五的女孩一样 |
[34:57] | like your girl Friday, you know? | ,你知道吗? |
[35:00] | “Do the dishes, and clean up the kitchen, | “洗碗,收拾厨房, |
[35:02] | and, you know, don’t say anything.” | ,而且,您什么也没说。” |
[35:04] | I mean, I’m happy to help you with whatever you need, | 我的意思是,很高兴为您提供所需的帮助, |
[35:07] | but I can really be a valuable asset here, | 但我真的可以成为这里的宝贵资产, |
[35:11] | and I wanna be a part of the team. | ,我想成为团队的一员。 |
[35:15] | And I kinda feel like you’ve been | 而且我有点像你去过 |
[35:17] | blowing me off a little bit lately. | 最近让我有点生气。 |
[35:22] | Cancan you sit down for a second? | 你能坐下一秒钟吗? |
[35:29] | You’re right, you’re right, about all of it. | 对的,对的,对的,对的。 |
[35:42] | Kristina… | 克里斯蒂娜… |
[35:46] | Kristina’s sick. | 克里斯蒂娜生病了。 |
[35:51] | And, uh, I’m… | 而且,呃… |
[35:55] | Sorry that I’ve been acting like a jerk. | 对不起,我一直表现得像个混蛋。 |
[35:58] | I’m just distracted, | 我只是分心, |
[36:00] | and, uh, that’s what’s goin’ on. | ,嗯,这就是继续。 |
[36:07] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[36:08] | what do you mean sick? | 你什么意思生病了? |
[36:11] | I can’t give you all the details. | 我无法提供所有细节。 |
[36:12] | You’re the first person I’m telling, so… | 你是我告诉的第一个人,所以… |
[36:17] | Sorry some of this stuff is gonna fall on you, | 对不起,其中一些东西会落在你身上, |
[36:19] | but I’m gonna keep asking you | 但我会继续问你 |
[36:20] | to do some of these things for me | 为我做这些事情 |
[36:21] | because I’m gonna need your help. | 因为我需要您的帮助。 |
[36:28] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的。 – 行。 |
[36:39] | Max-a-roonie! | Max-a-roonie! |
[36:40] | Hey, dude. | 嘿,伙计。 |
[36:42] | – What are you doing here? – I’m your ride today. | -您在这里做什么? -今天是你。 |
[36:45] | Well, mom usually picks me up at school. | 好吧,妈妈通常在学校接我。 |
[36:47] | – I know, but… – Sometimes, it’s my dad, | -我知道,但是…-有时是我爸爸, |
[36:49] | but even that’s rare. It’s almost always my mom. | 但那是罕见的。 几乎总是我妈妈。 |
[36:51] | Okay. Well, I’m your ride today, | 好吧。 好吧,我今天就是你 |
[36:52] | so jump on in. Here we go. | 所以跳进去。开始。 |
[36:54] | – Where is my mom? – Well, she’s busy right now, | -我妈妈在哪里? -好吧,她现在很忙, |
[36:57] | but, uh, you’ll see her in a little bit, okay? | 但是,呃,你会再见到她,好吗? |
[37:00] | I had something important to talk to her about today. | 今天我有重要的事情要跟她谈。 |
[37:02] | You did? | 你做到了吗? |
[37:03] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[37:05] | Well, I’m all ears. | 好吧,我全是耳朵。 |
[37:07] | What does that mean? What does “all ears” mean? | 是什么意思? “全耳”是什么意思? |
[37:09] | Um, just means I’m listening. | 嗯,就是我在听。 |
[37:12] | Cool. | 酷。 |
[37:14] | Anyways, you used to be able to buy candy anytime you want, | 无论如何,您曾经可以随时随地购买糖果, |
[37:17] | not during class, obviously, but before school, | 显然,不是在上课时,而是在上学之前,
放学后的 |
[37:18] | after school, recess. Yeah. | ,休息。 是的 |
[37:29] | Zeek. | Zeek。 |
[37:32] | – Hey. – How’d it go? | -嘿。 -怎么样了? |
[37:33] | Oh, well, it went. | 哦,很好。 |
[37:35] | What do you mean? | 是什么意思? |
[37:37] | Well, they took two points off | 好吧,他们得了两分 |
[37:39] | ’cause I didn’t adjust my rearview mirror. | 因为我没有调整后视镜。 |
[37:43] | I only got 98%. | 我只有98%。 |
[37:46] | Oh! Gotcha. You… | 哦! 知道了 您… |
[37:49] | he said I had the best three-point turn he’d ever seen. | 他说我有他见过的最好的三分球。 |
[37:53] | Well, I could’ve told him that. | 好吧,我本可以告诉他的。 |
[37:54] | Mm. | 嗯。 |
[38:03] | Here, this is not horrible. | 在这里,这并不可怕。 |
[38:05] | Great. Thank you so much. | 太好了。 非常感谢。 |
[38:07] | Thought they would, like, go chintzy on this, | 以为他们会对此感到疯狂, |
[38:08] | but they didn’t. | 但他们没有。 |
[38:13] | All right, that was our wedding. | 好吧,那是我们的婚礼。 |
[38:14] | Good job. | 做得好。 |
[38:17] | – It went okay. – Yeah, see? | -没关系。 -是的,看到了吗? |
[38:21] | I’m proud of you. Congratulations. | 我为你感到骄傲。 恭喜你 |
[38:23] | – Yeah. – All right, thank you. | -是的。 – 好哒。谢谢你们。 |
[38:25] | Look at the people. Look at them, the kids. | 看人民。 看着他们,孩子们。 |
[38:28] | They’re so happy with their little wedding… | 他们对自己的小婚礼感到很高兴… |
[38:30] | – They are your kids, right? – Situation. | -他们是你的孩子,对吧? -情况。 |
[38:32] | So young. They are young. | 很年轻。 他们还年轻。 |
[38:34] | Very young. | 很年轻。 |
[38:35] | They’re whole little life ahead of ’em. | 他们是他们之前的一生。 |
[38:38] | You think the world’s your oyster? | 您认为世界是您的牡蛎吗? |
[38:40] | You’re wrong. | 你错了。 |
[38:43] | That’d be horrible, to just the end the night, | 太可怕了,直到深夜, |
[38:46] | “listen, here’s what’s gonna happen…” | “听着,这将会发生…” |
[38:47] | Mm. | 嗯。 |
[38:49] | Meanwhile, I was probably younger than that | 同时,我可能比那还年轻 |
[38:50] | when I got married. | 我结婚时。 |
[38:53] | Oh, yeah, me too. | 哦,是的,我也是。 |
[38:56] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[38:59] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[39:03] | Maybe that’s why you don’t like weddings? | 也许这就是为什么你不喜欢婚礼吗? |
[39:08] | It’s a factor. | 这是一个因素。 |
[39:10] | Okay. Fair enough. | 好吧。 很公平。 |
[39:13] | Well, I thought I was gonna be married forever. | 好吧,我以为我会永远结婚。 |
[39:17] | Well, of course, that’s how you always think, right? | 好吧,那当然是您一直以来的想法,对吗? |
[39:19] | That’s what I thought. | 那就是我的想法。 |
[39:22] | And now, you’re gonna do it again, right? | 现在,您要再做一次,对吗? |
[39:24] | Yeah, but this is different. | 是的,但这是不同的。 |
[39:25] | This time, I am gonna be married forever. | 这一次,我将永远结婚。 |
[39:32] | It does happen, you know? | 确实发生了,你知道吗? |
[39:34] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[39:36] | It might happen for them. I hope it does. | 对他们来说可能会发生。 我希望能。 |
[39:38] | I hope it happens for them. | 希望对他们来说会发生。 |
[39:40] | How’s the bride? | 新娘怎么样? |
[39:43] | Me too. | 我也是。 |
[39:46] | Here… here’s to them. | 这里…给他们。 |
[39:49] | Come on, we did a wedding. | 来吧,我们做了一个婚礼。 |
[39:59] | Oh, my God, honey, I gotta get a new cd | 噢,天哪,亲爱的,我得一张新CD |
[40:02] | to put Nora to sleep. | 让Nora入睡。 |
[40:03] | Those songs are driving me nuts. | 这些歌使我发疯。 |
[40:08] | – Hey, Adam. – Yeah? | -嘿,亚当。 -是吗? |
[40:10] | Um, can I talk to you a second? | 嗯,我可以再说一遍吗? |
[40:14] | Yeah, sure. | 是的,当然。 |
[40:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[40:21] | I wanna go to Dr. Bedsloe. | 我想去Bedsloe博士。 |
[40:24] | Honey, really? The guy who made us wait | 亲爱的,真的吗? 让我们等待的家伙 |
[40:26] | for two hours, and then gave us two minutes | 两个小时,然后给了我们两分钟
交谈中断的 |
[40:28] | of interrupted conversation… I’ve done my research. | …我已经完成了研究。 |
[40:31] | I’ve considered all of my options, | 我已经考虑了所有选择, |
[40:33] | and I want Dr. Bedsloe to do my surgery. | ,我希望Bedsloe博士进行手术。 |
[40:36] | Honey, obviously, it’s your call, okay? | 亲爱的,显然是你的电话,好吗? |
[40:37] | I just want you to have the best care possible… | 我只希望您能得到最好的照顾… |
[40:39] | – I’m going to. – I feel like you should | -我要去。 -我觉得你应该 |
[40:40] | at least talk to Dr. Haryana… Adam. | 至少与哈里亚纳邦医生交谈…亚当。 |
[40:42] | – What? – I trust him. | – 什么? – 我相信他。 |
[40:45] | Okay. Well, then, you know what? | 好吧。 那么,你知道吗? |
[40:46] | That’s what we’re gonna do. It’s like Dr. Haryana said. | 那就是我们要做的。 就像哈里亚纳邦博士说的那样。 |
[40:48] | If you feel something positive, go with it. | 如果您感到积极的事情,那就去吧。 |
[40:50] | Just, you gotta stay positive… And I’m scared. | 只是,你要保持乐观……我很害怕。 |
[40:54] | Okay, that’s okay that you’re scared. | 好吧,没关系,你很害怕。 |
[40:55] | – Please, stop. – What? | -请停下来。 – 什么? |
[40:56] | Adam. | 亚当。 |
[40:58] | I know that you’re trying to make | 我知道您正在尝试 |
[41:01] | everything okay for me. | 一切对我来说还可以。 |
[41:04] | You always have our whole lives. | 你永远拥有我们的一生。 |
[41:08] | And I love you so much for that, | 我为此非常爱你, |
[41:10] | but you have to let me be scared. | 但你必须让我感到害怕。 |
[41:18] | I wanna be able to come to you | 我想来找你 |
[41:20] | and just say, “Adam, I’m… I’m really scared today,” | 然后说,“亚当,我…我今天真的很害怕,” |
[41:23] | and I just want you to hear it. | ,我只想让您听到。 |
[41:25] | I don’t want you to tell me to think positive | 我不想让你告诉我要积极 |
[41:27] | or to… that everything is gonna be great, | 或……一切都会很好, |
[41:33] | ’cause right now, I’m not sure | 因为现在,我不确定
将会是 |
[41:34] | that it’s going to be. | 。 |
[41:38] | And I just want to be able | 而且我只想能够 |
[41:41] | to feel scared. | 感到害怕。 |
[41:45] | That’s just what I need from you right now. | 那正是我现在需要您提供的。 |
[41:50] | Okay. I can do that. | 好吧。 我可以的 |
[41:53] | – I love you. – I love you too, so much. | -我爱你。 – 我也非常爱你。 |
[41:59] | Kristina, I’m sorry. I’m not gonna let you down. | 克里斯蒂娜,对不起。 我不会让你失望的。 |
[42:01] | – Oh, honey… – I’ve got news! | -哦,亲爱的…-我有消息! |
[42:03] | I’m running for student council president. | 我正在竞选学生会主席。 |
[42:06] | I’m going to win. I’m going to get elected. | 我要赢了。 我要当选。 |
[42:08] | I am going to get the school board | 我要去学校董事会 |
[42:09] | to bring back the vending machine. | 带回自动售货机。 |
[42:11] | Are you excited? | 你兴奋吗? |
[42:13] | Yes! | 是的! |
[42:15] | Uh, yeah. | 恩,是的。 |
[42:18] | I… | 我… |
[42:21] | Sync and corrections by Tony for www.Addic7ed.Com | Tony对www.Addic7ed.Com进行的同步和更正 |