| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | You’re funny. You’re pretty. | 你好有趣。 你很漂亮。 | 
| [00:04] | You’re nice. I like talking to you. | 你很好。 我喜欢跟你谈话。 | 
| [00:07] | Let’s move in together. | 让我们一起搬进去。 | 
| [00:08] | I’m running for student council president. | 我正在竞选学生会主席。 | 
| [00:11] | I am going to get the school board | 我要去学校董事会 | 
| [00:12] | to bring back the vending machine. | 带回自动售货机。 | 
| [00:13] | – Zeek Braverman. – Ryan York. | -Zeek Braverman。 -瑞安·约克(Ryan York)。 | 
| [00:15] | So you were in Afghanistan, right? | 所以你在阿富汗,对吗? | 
| [00:17] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [00:18] | You’ll need to tell us that your focus | 您需要告诉我们您的重点 | 
| [00:19] | is 100% on your clients. | 是您客户的100%。 | 
| [00:21] | I quit. | 我辞职了。 | 
| [00:23] | I went to the doctor for my yearly mammogram. | 我去看医生做我的年度乳房X光照片。 | 
| [00:25] | They found something… They found a small tumor. | 他们发现了一些东西…他们发现了一个小肿瘤。 | 
| [00:32] | I love you all so much. | 我非常爱你们。 | 
| [00:33] | There’s something that I need to tell you. | 我有件事要告诉你。 | 
| [00:39] | Mama, if you wanna sit down… | 妈妈,如果你想坐下… | 
| [00:41] | can you please go sit down? | 你能坐下吗? | 
| [00:43] | You’re making me nervous… I’m saying you can sit down, | 你让我紧张…我是说你可以坐下, | 
| [00:44] | and I’ll do the work. I need my personal space, | ,我来做。 我需要我的个人空间 | 
| [00:46] | Haddie, I’m totally fine. | 哈迪,我很好。 | 
| [00:47] | Well, I’m here to help you, and you need | 好吧,我在这里是为了帮助您,您需要 | 
| [00:49] | to give me something to do. | 给我一些事情。 | 
| [00:51] | – Give your dad a hug. – Yeah, give me a hug. | -拥抱你爸爸。 -是的,给我一个拥抱。 | 
| [00:52] | No. Like, I can do anything that you don’t wanna do, | 不,我可以做你不想做的任何事情, | 
| [00:55] | like, take Nora to school, or… Honey, I promise you, | 例如,带Nora上学,或者…亲爱的,我向你保证, | 
| [00:59] | I’m totally fine. What I want you to focus on | 我很好。 我要你专注 | 
| [01:01] | is your makeup work, okay? You’ve already missed a week | 你的化妆工作好吗? 你已经错过了一个星期 上课的 | 
| [01:03] | of class, and that’s freaking me out… | ,这让我感到震惊… | 
| [01:05] | no, a week doesn’t matter. | 不,一个星期没关系。 | 
| [01:06] | I could take a semester off, and it wouldn’t matter. | 我可以放一学期,没关系。 | 
| [01:08] | You’re not taking a semester off. | 您不休学期。 | 
| [01:09] | Maybe I should do that. | 也许我应该那样做。 | 
| [01:10] | Okay, Haddie, we appreciate the offer. | 好吧,哈迪,我们非常感谢。 | 
| [01:12] | It’s not necessary. I’m not gonna take it | 没必要。 我不会接受 | 
| [01:14] | as a “no,” as a closed subject. | 作为“否”,作为封闭的主题。 | 
| [01:16] | You can’t just say no. I’m gonna be fine, okay? | 你不能说不。 我会没事的,好吗? | 
| [01:18] | Dr. Bedsloe is really optimistic. | Bedsloe博士真的很乐观。 | 
| [01:20] | Don’t say “no.” We need options for things | 不要说“不”。 我们需要事情的选择 | 
| [01:22] | that can happen. Semester’s taken off. | 可能会发生。 学期开始了。 | 
| [01:24] | Haddie, why is this in my seat? | 哈迪,这为什么在我的座位上? | 
| [01:26] | – Max, please. – Max, I’ll pick that up | -拜托了。 -马克斯,我接 | 
| [01:28] | because I’m helpful. Just because you’re home | 因为我有帮助。 只因为你在家 | 
| [01:29] | doesn’t mean you can steal my seat. | 并不意味着你可以偷我的位子。 | 
| [01:31] | Okay, just a second, Max. I wanna remind you | 好吧,一秒钟,麦克斯。 我想提醒你 | 
| [01:33] | that on Wednesday, your mother and I | 在星期三,你妈妈和我 | 
| [01:34] | are gonna be in the hospital all day. | 整天要住院。 | 
| [01:35] | Grandma and grandpa are gonna drop you off, | 奶奶和爷爷要送你下车, | 
| [01:36] | pick you up from school. All right, tell him | 从学校接你。 好吧告诉他 | 
| [01:38] | pick me up at 4:30, not 3:30. | 在4:30而非3:30接我。 | 
| [01:40] | – How come? – Why is that? | -怎么了? – 这是为什么? | 
| [01:41] | Well, because it’s gonna take them a long time | 好吧,因为要花很长时间 | 
| [01:43] | to count the votes. | 计算票数。 | 
| [01:44] | And I wanna be there right when I’m made president. | 当我当总统时,我想在那里。 | 
| [01:46] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. The election is on Wednesday? | 等待,等待,等待,等待,等待。 选举是在星期三吗? | 
| [01:48] | How did we not know this? I don’t know. | 我们怎么不知道呢? 我不知道。 | 
| [01:49] | We’ll… We miss fourth period | 我们会…我们错过了第四期 | 
| [01:51] | so that all the candidates can give their speeches, | ,以便所有候选人都能发表演讲, | 
| [01:52] | and I’m last up, which I think gives me an edge | ,我是最后一位,我认为这给了我优势 | 
| [01:54] | because I’m gonna be the last thing people hear | 因为我将成为人们听到的最后一件事 | 
| [01:56] | before they go to vote. | 在他们去投票之前。 | 
| [01:57] | You’re doing a speech? | 你在演讲吗? | 
| [01:58] | Yes, I am. No, I don’t want this bacon now. | 是的,我是。 不,我现在不要这种培根。 | 
| [02:00] | I’m gonna get some cereal. Okay, sounds | 我要去吃些麦片。 好,听起来 | 
| [02:02] | like a good idea, bud. | 像个好主意,芽。 | 
| [02:03] | Why did you make me change the surgery date? | 为什么让我更改手术日期? | 
| [02:05] | We could’ve been there. I didn’t make you | 我们应该去过那里。 我没让你 | 
| [02:06] | change the surgery date. I did not. | 更改手术日期。 我没有。 | 
| [02:13] | – Hey. | – Hey. | 
| [02:16] | – How’s it goin’? – Hey, listen. | -怎么样了? – 嘿!听着。 | 
| [02:17] | I’m just finishing up these contracts | 我刚完成这些合同 | 
| [02:18] | for that band common rotation, so all you’re gonna | 那个乐队的共同旋转,所以你会 | 
| [02:19] | have to do is hand them to their manager | 要做的就是将他们交给他们的经理 | 
| [02:21] | when he walks through the door, okay? | 当他走进门时,好吗? | 
| [02:22] | – Okay, perfect. – All right. | -好的,完美。 – 行。 | 
| [02:24] | – What else? – Uh, nothin’. | -还有什么? -没什么。 | 
| [02:26] | I’m just trying to get all this done | 我只是想把所有事情都做好 | 
| [02:27] | because I don’t wanna be obsessing about work | 因为我不想迷恋工作 | 
| [02:29] | when I’m waiting for Kristina to get out of surgery, | 当我等待克里斯蒂娜(Kristina)离开手术时, | 
| [02:31] | you know? – Right. Okay. | 你知道吗? – 对。 好的。 | 
| [02:32] | Can I help you with anything? | 我可以帮您什么吗? | 
| [02:35] | No. I’m all right. | 不,我很好。 | 
| [02:37] | What’s goin’ on back here? | 后面怎么了? | 
| [02:40] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [02:42] | Yep. | 是的。 | 
| [02:44] | – What are you doin’? – Well, you’re carryin’ a lot | -你在做什么? -好吧,你带很多东西 | 
| [02:45] | of stress back here. Yeah, I am. | 压力回到这里。 对我是。 | 
| [02:47] | There’s like six or seven knots just right | 大概有六个或七个结 | 
| [02:49] | in this area right here. It’s really common for guys. | 在此区域。 对于男人来说,这确实很普遍。 | 
| [02:51] | They get really stressed out, and they start… | 他们感到非常压力,然后开始… | 
| [02:54] | right, ow, okay, can you… can you… can you stop? | 好的,可以,可以…可以…可以停止吗? | 
| [02:56] | Okay. Can you stop? | 好的。 你可以停下来吗? | 
| [02:58] | And then let me just get in here really quick. | 然后让我很快进入这里。 | 
| [02:59] | – Ow! – You feel that? | -哇! -你有感觉吗? | 
| [03:00] | – Crosby, God! Get off! – Fine! | -克罗斯比,天哪! 下车! -好! | 
| [03:03] | I’m just tryin’ to help. | 我只是想提供帮助。 | 
| [03:04] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧。 谢谢。 | 
| [03:07] | What can I do to alleviate some of this stress for ya? | 我该怎么做才能减轻您的压力? | 
| [03:09] | Never touch me again. Let’s start with that. | 再也不会碰我。 让我们开始吧。 | 
| [03:12] | Okay. Uh, but seriously, | 好吧。 嗯,但是很认真 | 
| [03:13] | is there anything I can… I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗? | 
| [03:15] | Listen, Crosby, I really appreciate it, | 听着,克罗斯比,我真的很感激, | 
| [03:17] | but I’ve got nothing for you to do. | 但我无事可做。 | 
| [03:18] | Okay, well, Julie is makin’ quinoa muffins, | 好吧,朱莉是麦奎奴亚藜松饼, | 
| [03:20] | and mom and dad are watchin’ the kids, | 和爸爸妈妈在看着孩子们, | 
| [03:22] | and I’m doin’ nothing, so I… you know, | 而且我什么都没干,所以我…你知道, | 
| [03:24] | I feel a little guilty… All right, listen to me. | 我有点内……好吧,听我说。 | 
| [03:25] | Since you offered… Otis. You could take Otis | 既然您愿意提供…奥的斯。 你可以带奥的斯 | 
| [03:28] | to the dog park. He’s been really neglected. | 到狗公园。 他真的被人忽视了。 | 
| [03:29] | That’d be great. Yeah. | 那简直太好了。 是的 | 
| [03:30] | Adam, that’s like a little kid favor. | 亚当,那就像是小孩的宠爱。 | 
| [03:33] | That’s what you’d give a little kid… | 那就是你要给一个小孩… | 
| [03:34] | no, it’s not. This is the family dog. | 不,不是。 这是家养的狗。 | 
| [03:35] | I want a man-sized favor. | 我想要一个男人般的忙。 | 
| [03:37] | I wanna do something substantial for you guys. | 我想为你们做一些重要的事情。 | 
| [03:39] | I don’t have any… everything’s covered. | 我没有任何东西…涵盖了所有内容。 | 
| [03:42] | Okay, I will take the dog to the dog park, | 好吧,我带狗去狗公园, | 
| [03:45] | but I wanna do at least one thing | 但我想至少做一件事 | 
| [03:46] | that Kristina will remember. | 克里斯蒂娜会记得的。 | 
| [03:49] | – I don’t have anything. – Ooh! | -我什么都没有。 哦! | 
| [03:51] | I overheard you telling Amber that you’re gonna order | 我听不到你告诉琥珀要点菜 | 
| [03:52] | her favorite takeout on the day of the surgery. | 在手术当天她最喜欢的外卖。 | 
| [03:54] | Do you want me to do that? I’ll order from there, | 您要我这样做吗? 我从那儿点菜 | 
| [03:56] | and then I’ll pick it up and bring it… | 然后我将其拿起并拿来… | 
| [03:57] | – You know what? – You just let me handle it? | -你知道吗? -你让我处理吗? | 
| [03:59] | That’s really thoughtful. That’d be a big help. | 真的很周到。 那将是很大的帮助。 | 
| [04:00] | They don’t deliver. LA Bernadette. | 他们不送。 LA Bernadette。 | 
| [04:02] | – LA Bernadette. – And you gotta get us the food | -LA Bernadette。 -你要给我们食物 | 
| [04:05] | by 6:00, because Kristina has to finish eating by 8:00. | 到6:00,因为克里斯蒂娜必须在8:00之前吃完饭。 | 
| [04:06] | 6:00 P.M. okay. Don’t even think about this again. | 下午6:00 好的。 甚至不必再考虑这一点。 | 
| [04:10] | This is all gonna happen, all right? | 这一切都会发生,好吗? | 
| [04:12] | Thanks, Crosby. I do appreciate it. | 谢谢,克罗斯比。 我很感激。 | 
| [04:14] | Thanks for givin’ me something. | 谢谢你给我点东西。 | 
| [04:20] | – ♪ whoo ♪ | -♪喔♪ | 
| [04:21] | ♪ she’s got stickers on her locker ♪ | ♪她的储物柜上贴有贴纸♪ | 
| [04:25] | ♪ and the boys’ numbers there in magic Marker ♪ | ♪和男孩的数字在魔法标记中♪ | 
| [04:28] | ♪ I’m hungry and the hunger will linger ♪ | ♪我饿了,饥饿会流连忘返♪ | 
| [04:30] | What? | 什么? | 
| [04:32] | – Are… are you sick? – No. | -生病了吗? -不 | 
| [04:34] | Then why aren’t you packing? It’s moving day. | 那你为什么不打包呢? 这是移动的一天。 | 
| [04:36] | Mark’s gonna be here with the truck | 马克要和卡车一起在这里 | 
| [04:37] | in, like, 20 minutes, sweetie. Let’s go. | 在20分钟内,亲爱的 我们走吧。 | 
| [04:39] | All right, well, I need more time than 20 minutes. | 好吧,我需要的时间超过20分钟。 | 
| [04:41] | You need more time? You don’t have any more time. | 需要更多时间吗? 您没有更多时间了。 | 
| [04:43] | What do you need help with… Okay, mom. | 您需要什么帮助…好的,妈妈。 | 
| [04:44] | I don’t know how to do this. I don’t know what to pack. | 我不知道该怎么做。 我不知道要打包什么。 | 
| [04:46] | How do I wrap this up? | 我该如何包装? | 
| [04:48] | Isn’t it all just gonna get smashed in the… | 难道不是所有事情都会被粉碎吗… | 
| [04:49] | do you wrap… do you wrap Charlie? | 你包裹…你包裹查理吗? | 
| [04:52] | H-how do you wrap Charlie? | H-你怎么包裹查理? | 
| [04:54] | – Yes. – Honey, you just put maybe | -是的。 -亲爱的,你只是放了 | 
| [04:55] | a nice little soft… No, but it-now… | 漂亮的小软弹…不,但是现在… | 
| [04:57] | he’ll be fine, because I’m gonna put lots… | 他会没事的,因为我要放很多东西… | 
| [04:59] | is it not gonna get smashed in the…? | 不会被砸在…上吗? | 
| [05:00] | No, sweetie. We’re not going that far. | 不,亲爱的 我们不会走那么远。 | 
| [05:02] | Come on. Why are we going at all? | 加油。 我们为什么要去呢? | 
| [05:04] | The truck is by the hour, okay? | 卡车按小时,好吗? | 
| [05:05] | I took the day off of work. Why can’t I just stay here? | 我请假一天。 为什么我不能只待在这里? | 
| [05:08] | Drew, we talked about this, all right? | 德鲁,我们谈到了,好吗? | 
| [05:10] | We’re all gonna live together | 我们都会一起生活 | 
| [05:12] | as a big, happy family… Okay, what if I don’t want | 作为一个幸福的大家庭…好吧,如果我不想 | 
| [05:15] | to do that mom? Drew, remember | 做那个妈妈? 提请记住 | 
| [05:17] | when we came here to grandma and grandpa’s, | 当我们来到祖母和爷爷的家时, | 
| [05:18] | and you didn’t wanna come, and it turned out | 而你不想来,结果 | 
| [05:20] | to be the best thing we ever did? | 是我们做过的最好的事情? | 
| [05:21] | Exactly, so why are we leaving? | 正确,那我们为什么要走? | 
| [05:22] | – Trust me. – I don’t wanna go. | -相信我。 -我不想去。 | 
| [05:25] | Sarah! Truck’s here! | 莎拉! 卡车在这里! | 
| [05:27] | I’ll be right there! | 我会在那里! | 
| [05:33] | Look, honey, we’ll talk about this in the car, okay? | 看,亲爱的,我们将在车上谈论这个,好吗? | 
| [05:36] | Just go as fast as you can. All right. | 尽可能快地走。 行。 | 
| [05:38] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 嗨。 你在这里做什么? | 
| [05:41] | Hey. I know you’re not sick. | 嘿。 我知道你没病 | 
| [05:43] | Uh, well, I’m not sick, but I… you know, | 嗯,我没病,但是我…你知道, | 
| [05:46] | I took a sick day. It’s all right. It’s okay. | 我病了一天。 没关系。 没关系。 | 
| [05:47] | Yeah, I’m not mad, not mad. I don’t blame ya. | 是的,我没有生气,没有生气。 我不怪你。 | 
| [05:50] | You know, you’re weirded out about the… | 你知道,你对…感到很奇怪 | 
| [05:51] | – Oh. – That, uh, regrettable thing | -哦。 -嗯,令人遗憾的事情 我做过的 | 
| [05:54] | that I did. I don’t even wanna | 。 我什至不想 | 
| [05:55] | say it out loud, ’cause I feel like a jackass? | 大声说出来,因为我感觉像个公驴吗? | 
| [05:58] | Look, just don’t quit because I was stupid, all right? | 看,只是别因为我愚蠢而退出,好吗? | 
| [06:02] | Oh, my God. I’m not quitting. | 哦,我的上帝。 我不辞职 | 
| [06:04] | I’m not quitting. I’m, uh… I’m moving. | 我不辞职。 我,嗯…我要走了。 | 
| [06:08] | M… moving in… – Oh! | M …搬来…-哦! | 
| [06:10] | – With, uh, Mark… – Hi, honey… | -和,呃,马克…-嗨,亲爱的… | 
| [06:12] | and, uh, Drew, and… so I just took a day to move. | ,恩,德鲁,等等…所以我只花了一天的时间就搬走了。 | 
| [06:18] | – How’s it going? – Yeah. We’re… hi. | -最近怎么样? -是的 我们…嗨 | 
| [06:21] | Hank just, uh… I got the-you want the… | 汉克,嗯…我明白了-你想要… | 
| [06:23] | you want the Dolly? I was gonna give her the Dolly | 您想要多莉吗? 我要给她多莉 | 
| [06:25] | to, uh, to help you move. I don’t know if you… | ,以帮助您移动。 不知道你是否 | 
| [06:28] | yeah, I’ll get it. I got it right in the van. | 是的,我会明白的。 我在面包车上弄对了。 | 
| [06:30] | Thanks. That was nice of him. | 谢谢。 那对他很好。 | 
| [06:32] | – See ya. – Hey! Hey, hey! | -再见。 嘿! 嘿,嘿! | 
| [06:34] | Camera guy, give me a hand with this, would ya? | 摄像头的家伙,帮我忙吧? | 
| [06:37] | Don’t forget to use your legs ’cause, you know, | 不要忘记用腿,因为, | 
| [06:38] | your age, your back… Where are we goin’ with it? | 您的年龄,您的后背…我们要去哪里呢? | 
| [06:40] | We’re goin’ over to this u-haul thing. | 我们要继续做这件事。 | 
| [06:42] | There, mom, it’s my clothes. | 那里,妈妈,是我的衣服。 | 
| [06:44] | You’re kidding? Hey, Mark. | 你在开玩笑吗? 嘿,马克。 | 
| [06:48] | Don’t… hey! | 不要…嘿! | 
| [06:50] | Drew. Oh, my God. | 提请。 哦,我的上帝。 | 
| [06:54] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ | 
| [06:56] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ | 
| [06:59] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ | 
| [07:01] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ | 
| [07:04] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ | 
| [07:06] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ | 
| [07:08] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [07:11] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [07:13] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ | 
| [07:16] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ | 
| [07:18] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ | 
| [07:21] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ | 
| [07:23] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ | 
| [07:26] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ | 
| [07:28] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [07:30] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [07:33] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [07:35] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [07:37] | == sync, corrected by Martzy == www.Addic7ed.Com | ==同步,由Martzy更正== www.Addic7ed.Com | 
| [07:39] | all right. Looks like you guys are all set. | 好吧。 看起来你们都准备好了。 | 
| [07:41] | So this is your copy. | 这是您的副本。 | 
| [07:43] | Just take it home and make sure all, | 只要把它带回家,并确保所有一切, | 
| [07:44] | like, the billing stuff and the address stuff | ,例如帐单资料和地址资料 | 
| [07:46] | is right, all right? | 对,对吗? | 
| [07:47] | Cool. All right, take it easy. | 酷。 好吧,放轻松。 | 
| [07:56] | Hey. | 嘿。 | 
| [07:57] | – Hi. – Do you remember me? | -嗨。 – 你还记得我吗? | 
| [07:58] | Yes. My… my grandpa’s friend. | 是的。 我…我爷爷的朋友。 | 
| [08:01] | Right. Ryan. | 对。 瑞安 | 
| [08:04] | Ryan, hi. Amber. | 瑞安,嗨。 琥珀色。 | 
| [08:05] | Uh, so, this is, uh… this is the place you work? | 呃,这就是,呃…这是您工作的地方? | 
| [08:08] | – Yeah. – It’s, uh, it’s every bit | -是的。 -恩,这很重要 | 
| [08:11] | as nifty as Zeek said it was. | 就像Zeek所说的那样漂亮。 | 
| [08:12] | Nifty. That’s his favorite. | 漂亮。 那是他的最爱。 | 
| [08:14] | “You should go by and see where my granddaughter works. | “你应该过去看看我孙女在哪里工作。 | 
| [08:16] | A real nifty outfit they got goin’ on.” | 他们穿上了真正的漂亮衣服。” | 
| [08:18] | Well, it is a nifty outfit. | 好吧,这是一个漂亮的衣服。 | 
| [08:20] | Uh, well, cool. Um… | 恩,很好。 嗯… | 
| [08:23] | are you interested in music? | 您对音乐感兴趣吗? | 
| [08:26] | Uh, I’m interested in you. | 嗯,我对你感兴趣。 | 
| [08:30] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [08:32] | That’s very direct. | 这很直接。 | 
| [08:34] | Is that, like, a soldier thing? | 那是士兵的事情吗? | 
| [08:36] | Uh, no. | 嗯不 | 
| [08:38] | I’m incredibly nervous, and if I don’t | 我非常紧张,如果不这样做 | 
| [08:39] | just cowboy up, then I’m gonna lose my nerve, | 只是牛仔,然后我会不知所措, | 
| [08:42] | so, uh… | 所以… | 
| [08:45] | would you go out with me sometime? | 你会和我一起出去吗? | 
| [08:50] | Yeah. I guess. | 是的。 我猜。 | 
| [08:52] | Nifty. | 漂亮。 | 
| [09:02] | Hey, bud. | 嗨,蓓蕾。 | 
| [09:06] | What ya doin’? | 你在干什么? | 
| [09:10] | So I just… I wanted to talk to you about tomorrow. | 所以我只是…我想和你谈谈明天。 | 
| [09:12] | Um, dad and I are so incredibly bummed | 嗯,爸爸和我是如此难以置信 | 
| [09:16] | that we’re gonna miss your speech. | 我们会想念您的演讲的。 | 
| [09:17] | You have no idea. – It’s okay. | 你不知道。 – 没关系。 | 
| [09:19] | You couldn’t vote anyway. | 反正你不能投票。 | 
| [09:21] | That’s true. We can’t vote, | 是的。 我们不能投票, | 
| [09:22] | but I really wanted to be there to support you. | 但我真的很想在那里支持您。 | 
| [09:25] | Have you thought about what you want to say to the kids? | 您是否想过要对孩子说些什么? | 
| [09:28] | Do you have your note cards all done? | 您的笔记卡都完成了吗? | 
| [09:31] | Things like that? What you wanna get across… | 像这样的东西? 您想了解的内容… | 
| [09:34] | – Yep. – To the student body? | -是的。 -对学生身体? | 
| [09:35] | Great. | 太好了。 | 
| [09:36] | Well, if you want, I mean, I’d love to hear it. | 好吧,如果您想要的话,我的意思是,我很想听听。 | 
| [09:38] | I would love to hear it. I could give you | 我很想听听。 我可以给你 | 
| [09:40] | some positive feedback, or I can just read it myself. | 一些积极的反馈意见,或者我自己也可以阅读。 | 
| [09:43] | You don’t have to recite it to me | 你不必背诵给我 | 
| [09:44] | in case you get nervous… It’s not written down. | 万一您感到紧张…还没有写下来。 | 
| [09:46] | It’s in my head. | 在我脑海中。 | 
| [09:48] | It’s a speech. What’s in your… | 这是一场演讲。 你里面有什么 | 
| [09:51] | you did… Nothing’s… | 你做了…没事… | 
| [09:53] | you didn’t write anything down at all? | 你什么都没写下来? | 
| [09:55] | – Nope. – Max? | -不。 -最大? | 
| [09:59] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [10:00] | Hey, buddy, | 嗨,哥们, | 
| [10:03] | sometimes, when you get up there, | 有时,当您站起来时, | 
| [10:06] | you think you have it in your head, | 您认为自己已经掌握了, | 
| [10:07] | and I know this from experience. | ,我从经验中知道这一点。 | 
| [10:10] | You get a little flustered, and you see the crowd, | 你有些慌张,看到人群, | 
| [10:12] | and you may get a little nervous. | ,您可能会有点紧张。 | 
| [10:14] | And people are noisy and very rude. | 人们很吵而且很无礼。 | 
| [10:16] | They don’t give you the courtesy of getting your point across. | 他们没有礼貌地表达您的观点。 | 
| [10:19] | So I think maybe you should write it down. | 所以我想也许你应该把它写下来。 | 
| [10:24] | So what do you say? | 那你怎么说呢? | 
| [10:25] | I don’t want to talk about my speech anymore. | 我不想再谈论我的演讲了。 | 
| [10:28] | Will you write down your notes? | 您会写下笔记吗? | 
| [10:29] | I can help you write them. I wrote for Bob little. | 我可以帮你写。 我为鲍勃写的很少。 | 
| [10:32] | He didn’t win. | 他没有赢。 | 
| [10:37] | No, he didn’t. | 不,他没有。 | 
| [10:40] | This’ll be nice, don’t you think? | 很好,你不觉得吗? | 
| [10:42] | We got some more stuff cleared out, | 我们还清理了一些东西, | 
| [10:44] | and it’s a little bigger than your room at grandma’s. | ,它比您奶奶的房间大一点。 | 
| [10:47] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [10:49] | Do you need help unpacking? | 您需要打开包装的帮助吗? | 
| [10:50] | We have one dresser here. | 我们这里有一个梳妆台。 | 
| [10:51] | No, I’m not unpacking. | 不,我没有开箱。 | 
| [10:53] | I’m just looking for a sweatshirt. | 我只是在寻找运动衫。 | 
| [10:54] | I was gonna go out. | 我要出去了。 | 
| [10:55] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [10:57] | Uh, it’s our first night here, | 恩,这是我们在这里的第一个夜晚, | 
| [11:00] | and we were sort of thinking… Hey. | ,我们当时在想…嘿。 | 
| [11:02] | We’d all hang out. | 我们都会闲逛。 | 
| [11:03] | – How’s it all going? – Good. | -一切都好吗? 很好 | 
| [11:04] | It’s fine. | 很好。 | 
| [11:05] | I cleaned out a drawer in the bathroom | 我在浴室里清理了一个抽屉 | 
| [11:07] | so that can be yours, and… | 这样可以成为您的,并且… | 
| [11:10] | – we each have a drawer. – That’s fine. | -我们每个人都有一个抽屉。 – 没关系。 | 
| [11:11] | I’ll just keep it all in here. | 我将全部保留在这里。 | 
| [11:12] | And also, I found the drill. | 而且,我找到了演习。 | 
| [11:14] | So if you need help hanging anything… | 因此,如果您需要帮助挂任何东西… | 
| [11:16] | great… or taking anything down, | 太好了…或者把任何东西都记下来 | 
| [11:18] | like the gas chart. – Oh, yeah. | 就像煤气表一样。 – 哦耶。 | 
| [11:19] | You don’t need that German gas poster. | 您不需要那张德国天然气海报。 | 
| [11:21] | If you don’t like it. If you like it, | 如果您不喜欢它。 如果你喜欢的话 | 
| [11:23] | that’s… that can stay. | 那是…可以留下来。 | 
| [11:24] | Mom, can I borrow the car? | 妈妈,我可以借车吗? | 
| [11:26] | Honey, it’s our first night. | 亲爱的,这是我们的第一个晚上。 | 
| [11:28] | We were gonna order some food and, | 我们要点食物, | 
| [11:30] | you know, be together. | 你知道,在一起。 | 
| [11:31] | I already made plans, like… | 我已经制定了计划,例如… | 
| [11:33] | okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [11:34] | Do you want to eat before we… | 你想在我们之前吃饭吗? | 
| [11:35] | we go, or… No, we’re going to eat. | 我们去了,或者…不,我们要去吃饭。 | 
| [11:37] | And don’t worry about the car. | 不用担心汽车。 | 
| [11:40] | I’ll just get someone to pick me up. | 我会找人来接我。 | 
| [11:41] | Hey… | 嘿… | 
| [11:43] | Drew… | 提… | 
| [11:46] | Drew. | 提请。 | 
| [11:48] | – What, mom? – Drew! | -妈妈? -德鲁! | 
| [11:50] | Someone can drive me. It’s fine. | 有人可以开车送我。 没关系。 | 
| [11:52] | Honey, I’m sorry if this doesn’t feel good to you. | 亲爱的,对不起,如果您觉得这样不好。 | 
| [11:54] | It’s just new, you know? You’ll… it’ll… | 这是新的,你知道吗? 你会…会… | 
| [11:56] | – yeah. – Mark loves you. | -是的 -马克爱你。 | 
| [11:58] | And… and… All right, I mean, | 还有…而且…好吧,我的意思是, | 
| [11:59] | it has nothing to do with Mark. | 与Mark无关。 | 
| [12:00] | He’s great. He’s super nice. | 他很棒。 他超级好。 | 
| [12:03] | It’s just… like, you pick up and move me | 只是…就像,你拿起并移动我 | 
| [12:06] | in the middle of my senior year, | 在我高三的中期, | 
| [12:07] | and, you know, I’m gonna be moving again soon. | ,而且,您知道,我很快就会再次搬家。 | 
| [12:09] | And, it just sucks. | 而且,它很烂。 | 
| [12:11] | Now I live with Mr. Cyr, like a teacher. | 现在,我像老师一样与Cyr先生住在一起。 | 
| [12:13] | He’s not Mr. Cyr. He’s gonna be your stepfather. | 他不是西尔先生。 他将成为你的继父。 | 
| [12:15] | And this way, when you come back from college, | 这样,当你从大学回来时, | 
| [12:18] | this will already feel like home, you know? | 这已经像家一样,你知道吗? | 
| [12:20] | Okay, you didn’t think about that | 好吧,你没想到 | 
| [12:22] | when you first made this decision, you know. | 首次做出此决定时,您知道。 | 
| [12:23] | – Yes, I did. – Now you’re piecing it together | -是的,我做到了。 -现在,您将其拼接在一起 | 
| [12:25] | but. I thought you would be happy. | 但是。 我以为你会幸福的。 | 
| [12:26] | You know? – No, you literally | 你知道吗? -不,你真的 | 
| [12:28] | made the decision and told me that I’m moving. | 做出了决定,并告诉我我要搬家。 | 
| [12:30] | Like, you didn’t even think about me at all. | 就像,你甚至根本没有想过我。 | 
| [12:40] | Hey. Listen, I spoke to Adam this morning. | 嗨。 听着,我今天早上和亚当说话。 | 
| [12:41] | And he said that he’d prefer not to have a big crowd | 他说,他不想有很多人 明天在候车室 | 
| [12:43] | in the waiting room tomorrow. | 。 | 
| [12:45] | So I’ve made up a schedule for all of us. | 因此,我为大家制定了时间表。 | 
| [12:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? | 
| [12:49] | Uh, I am at the dog park being super helpful | 恩,我在狗狗公园里非常有帮助 | 
| [12:53] | and walking Otis. | 和奥的斯走。 | 
| [12:54] | I’m also picking up some pre-surgery dinner. | 我也在做一些手术前晚餐。 | 
| [12:56] | Good for you. | 对你有好处。 | 
| [12:58] | Okay, so do you want the 6:00 to 8:00 A.M. shift, | 好吧,您想要早上6:00到8:00吗? 转移, | 
| [13:00] | the 8:00 to 10:00 A.M., or the 10:00 to noon? | 上午8:00到10:00,还是中午10:00? | 
| [13:02] | After 12:00, the rotation starts over. | 12:00之后,轮换开始。 | 
| [13:04] | Are you kidding me? Two-hour shifts? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗? 两小时一班? | 
| [13:07] | I’m not doing that. | 我没有那样做。 | 
| [13:08] | Well, it’s what Adam wants. | 好吧,这就是亚当想要的。 | 
| [13:09] | So which one do you want? | 那你想要哪一个? | 
| [13:11] | You know what? This is crap. | 你知道吗? 这是废话 | 
| [13:12] | I’m just gonna be there the entire time | 我只会一直在那儿 | 
| [13:14] | and they’re gonna have to deal with it. | ,他们将不得不处理它。 | 
| [13:15] | Crosby, that’s really sweet of you, | 克罗斯比,你真好, | 
| [13:16] | but that just means I’m gonna give you | 但这只是意味着我要给你 | 
| [13:18] | whichever one Sarah doesn’t want, | 莎拉不想要的任何东西, | 
| [13:19] | so let me conference her in. | 所以让我和她见面。 | 
| [13:20] | I don’t know how to do that from home, I don’t think. | 我不知道怎么在家中做。 | 
| [13:23] | What? | 什么? | 
| [13:25] | No… whoa! Whoa! | 不…哇! 哇! | 
| [13:26] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不,不,不,不,不,不! | 
| [13:36] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [13:37] | Do you need help with something? Hey, um… | 您需要某些帮助吗? 喂嗯 | 
| [13:40] | yeah. How does this work, exactly? | 是的。 究竟如何运作? | 
| [13:43] | Oh! I don’t… I don’t have cable. | 哦! 我没有…我没有电缆。 | 
| [13:46] | What? | 什么? | 
| [13:47] | – Uh… – For real? | -呃…-是真的吗? | 
| [13:49] | Yeah. Heh, yeah. | 是的。 嗯是的 | 
| [13:51] | I know, it’s super lame. I had it for a little while, | 我知道,这太super脚了。 我有一阵子 | 
| [13:53] | but I wasn’t reading any of my books, | 但我没有读书 | 
| [13:55] | and I was watching a whole bunch of nothing. | ,我什么也没看。 | 
| [13:56] | So I felt like I was better off without it. | 所以我觉得没有它我会更好。 | 
| [13:58] | But I do have a DVD player. Uh, if you want, I… | 但是我确实有DVD播放器。 呃,如果你想,我… | 
| [14:01] | it’s fine, I can just, you know, read a book, | 很好,我可以读一本书, | 
| [14:04] | like you said. | 就像你说的那样。 | 
| [14:06] | Hey, um… | 嘿,嗯… | 
| [14:09] | if… if there’s anything I can do to… | 如果…如果有什么我可以做的… | 
| [14:11] | to help make you more comfortable. | 使您更舒适。 | 
| [14:14] | If you need something for your room, | 如果您的房间需要东西, | 
| [14:15] | or if you just want some more privacy. | ,或者如果您只想获得更多隐私。 | 
| [14:18] | Yeah, privacy’s probably good, so… | 是的,隐私可能很好,所以… | 
| [14:21] | okay. All right, cool. | 好吧。 好吧,酷。 | 
| [14:23] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [14:33] | Hey. Uh… | 嗨。 嗯… | 
| [14:35] | – Hey. – Crosby called. | -嘿。 -Crosby打电话。 | 
| [14:36] | Apparently there was some incident with Otis. | 显然与奥的斯有事。 | 
| [14:39] | What do you mean an incident with Otis? | 您是说与Otis发生的事件是什么意思? | 
| [14:41] | What happened? I’m sure he’s fine, honey. | 发生了什么? 我确定他很好,亲爱的。 | 
| [14:43] | Crosby said he was gonna “totes handle it,” | 克罗斯比说他要“手提袋处理”, | 
| [14:45] | uh, but… I don’t know what that means. | 呃,但是…我不知道那是什么意思。 | 
| [14:46] | Dinner might be a little late. | 晚饭可能会晚一点。 | 
| [14:47] | “Totes handle it.” Wait… this… okay, over here. | “手提袋可以处理。” 等待…这个…好吧,在这里。 | 
| [14:49] | What do you think so far? | 到目前为止您怎么看? | 
| [14:50] | I think it looks great. | 我认为它看起来很棒。 | 
| [14:51] | Good, I haven’t used this… | 好,我没用过… | 
| [14:52] | you look really pretty. | 你看起来真的很漂亮。 | 
| [14:54] | You’re using the good plates. Thank you. | 您正在使用优质盘子。 谢谢。 | 
| [14:55] | Yeah, and I’m using the good silverware | 是的,我正在使用优质的银器 | 
| [14:57] | we haven’t used in ages, | 我们已经好久没有使用了, | 
| [14:58] | so I thought I might as well pull it out | 所以我想最好把它拔出来 | 
| [15:00] | and, you know, have some fun with it. | ,而且,您会发现一些乐趣。 | 
| [15:01] | Sort of seize the moment. | 有点抓紧时间。 | 
| [15:02] | Can I give you a hand with those napkins? | 我可以帮你拿那些餐巾纸吗? | 
| [15:03] | – Nope, I got it. – Okay. | -不,我明白了。 – 好的。 | 
| [15:05] | Everything’s under control. I just… | 一切都在掌控之中。 我只是… | 
| [15:07] | Want to sort of take my mind off of things. | 想要把我的事放开。 | 
| [15:09] | That one needs a fork, but… | 那需要一把叉子,但是… | 
| [15:13] | So I wanted to ask you a question. | 所以我想问你一个问题。 | 
| [15:15] | What? | 什么? | 
| [15:16] | Okay, well, I talked to Max about his speech. | 好吧,我和马克斯谈了他的演讲。 | 
| [15:19] | – And? – Turns out | -还有吗? -结果 | 
| [15:21] | he has nothing prepared. | 他没有准备。 | 
| [15:23] | Like, Adam, zero. | 亚当,零。 | 
| [15:24] | He didn’t write down a stinkin’ thing. | 他没有写下臭的东西。 | 
| [15:26] | Okay. I will… I will deal with him after dinner. | 好的。 我会…晚饭后我会处理他的。 | 
| [15:28] | All right? We’ll make sure he has something for tomorrow. | 好吗? 我们将确保他明天有东西。 | 
| [15:30] | Okay. I have another idea. | 好吧。 我有另一个主意。 | 
| [15:33] | – Hmm. – What if, after you | -嗯。 -如果在您之后 | 
| [15:34] | check me in at the hospital, | 在医院检查我, | 
| [15:36] | you whiz over there really quickly, | 你很快就在那儿飞来飞去, | 
| [15:38] | and check on him, make sure he’s good. | 检查他,确保他很好。 | 
| [15:41] | – Kristina, I can’t. – I am out to lunch. | -克里斯蒂娜,我不能。 我出去吃午饭 | 
| [15:42] | I’m drugged up. I’m unconscious, babe. | 我被吸毒了。 我昏迷了,宝贝 | 
| [15:45] | I can’t leave you at the hospital. | 我不能把你留在医院。 | 
| [15:46] | You’re just gonna be sitting in the waiting room, | 你只是要坐在候车室, | 
| [15:47] | reading a magazine, so… | 阅读杂志,所以… | 
| [15:48] | maybe my dad can go. | 也许我父亲可以去。 | 
| [15:49] | – Your dad? – What? | -你爸爸? – 什么? | 
| [15:51] | – Lord knows what… – No, I’ll do it. | -上帝知道…-不,我愿意。 | 
| [16:00] | – Thank you, Haddie. – Thank you. | -谢谢哈迪。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [16:05] | – So how long have you been… – So you’re from… | -你来多久了…-你来自… | 
| [16:07] | I’m sorry. You go. You go ahead. | 对不起。 你走。 您先走。 | 
| [16:10] | Uh, no, I was just gonna… | 呃,不,我只是… | 
| [16:13] | how long have you worked with your uncles? | 和叔叔一起工作多久了? | 
| [16:15] | Oh, um… | 哦,嗯… | 
| [16:16] | Not that long. | 没那么长。 | 
| [16:17] | A little while. Yeah, but it’s fun. | 一会儿。 是的,但是很有趣。 | 
| [16:19] | – Cool. – Um… | -酷。 嗯 | 
| [16:20] | Before that, actually, I worked with my aunt | 在此之前,我实际上是和姑姑一起工作的 | 
| [16:23] | on a… on an election. | 在…选举中。 | 
| [16:24] | – Oh, nice. – Yeah, heh. | -哦,很好。 -是的,嘿。 | 
| [16:26] | Uh, we lost. | 呃,我们输了。 | 
| [16:28] | But that’s not the point. | 但这不是重点。 | 
| [16:29] | The journey was amazing. It was really fun and, | 旅途真是太神奇了。 真的很有趣, | 
| [16:33] | you know, um, | 你知道,嗯, | 
| [16:35] | we just worked well together and stuff, so… | 我们在一起工作得很好,所以… | 
| [16:38] | you must be really close. | 你一定很亲近。 | 
| [16:40] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [16:44] | That’s nice. | 很好。 | 
| [16:46] | So… | 所以… | 
| [16:48] | What are we gonna get? | 我们会得到什么? | 
| [16:51] | I hope you don’t feel like | 我希望你不会觉得 | 
| [16:52] | you had to go out on a date with me. | 你必须和我约会。 | 
| [16:54] | Like, it would be rude to your grandpa or something | 就像,这对你爷爷或其他任何东西都是无礼的 | 
| [16:56] | if you said no. | 如果你说不。 | 
| [16:58] | No, Ryan, I don’t feel like that. | 不,瑞安,我不喜欢那样。 | 
| [17:01] | It just kind of seems like… | 好像… | 
| [17:03] | You’re not really into it. | 你不是很喜欢它。 | 
| [17:04] | Which is… which is totally fine. | 那是…完全没问题。 | 
| [17:05] | No. God. | 没有神。 | 
| [17:07] | It’s not that. | 不是那样。 | 
| [17:09] | Um… | 嗯… | 
| [17:11] | I think I’m feeling distracted | 我觉得我分心 | 
| [17:13] | because it’s, uh, | 因为它是 | 
| [17:15] | it’s my aunt’s, like, surgery thingy tomorrow. | 这是我姑姑的手术,明天很麻烦。 | 
| [17:19] | – Oh. – I was just thinking about her. | -哦。 -我只是在想她。 | 
| [17:20] | And then I just realized that I think I’ve been | 然后我才意识到我一直在 | 
| [17:23] | not really dealing with it, and… | 没有真正处理它,并且… | 
| [17:25] | I actually feel kind of scared, | 我真的有点害怕 | 
| [17:27] | ’cause I don’t really know what’s gonna happen and… | ‘因为我真的不知道会发生什么,然后… | 
| [17:30] | I’m sorry, I’m getting emotional… | 对不起,我很激动… | 
| [17:32] | – No, here. – On our first… | -不,在这里。 -第一个… | 
| [17:34] | first date, so that’s not good. | 第一次约会,所以不好。 | 
| [17:36] | I understand if this is just too heavy | 我知道这是否太重了 | 
| [17:40] | and you’d rather not… | 而且您不想… | 
| [17:42] | oh, no. No, no. | 哦,不。 不,不。 | 
| [17:43] | I mean, if you want to go home, | 我的意思是,如果你想回家, | 
| [17:45] | I will take you home right now. | 我马上带你回家 | 
| [17:47] | But I… but it’s not… it’s not too heavy. | 但是我…但是不是…它不太重。 | 
| [17:49] | You know, I would love to buy you a burrito | 你知道,我很想给你买卷饼 | 
| [17:52] | and talk some more about your aunt. | 并进一步谈论您的姨妈。 | 
| [17:54] | If that’s okay. | 如果可以的话。 | 
| [17:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 | 
| [17:58] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她? | 
| [18:01] | That was funny. | 真有趣。 | 
| [18:02] | What’s she like? | 她是什么样的人? | 
| [18:04] | Ah… | 啊… | 
| [18:05] | She’s great. | 她很棒。 | 
| [18:07] | My mom’s always trying to get me to get | 我妈妈一直想让我得到 | 
| [18:09] | a stronger lock, but, you know, | 更强大的锁,但是,你知道, | 
| [18:10] | this one does the trick, so… | 这个可以解决问题,所以… | 
| [18:15] | Uh… Okay. | 呃…好吧。 | 
| [18:16] | Well… | 好吧… | 
| [18:18] | That was great. Thank you. | 太好了。 谢谢。 | 
| [18:19] | – Yeah. – It was really helpful too. | -是的。 -真的也很有帮助。 | 
| [18:22] | I’m really glad that we could get together. | 我很高兴我们能聚在一起。 | 
| [18:27] | Um… Do you wanna come in? | 嗯…你想进来吗? | 
| [18:30] | II think I better get going. | 我认为我最好走了。 | 
| [18:34] | Oh. Okay. | 哦。 好的。 | 
| [18:36] | Yeah, I mean, I… | 是的,我是说… | 
| [18:38] | Should sleep. | 应该睡觉。 | 
| [18:40] | Because sleeping’s important. | 因为睡觉很重要。 | 
| [18:41] | – Yeah, me too. – So… | -是的,我也是。 -所以… | 
| [18:43] | Well, I’ll be thinking about your aunt tomorrow. | 好吧,明天我会考虑你的姨妈的。 | 
| [18:47] | Good night. | 晚安。 | 
| [18:48] | Good night. | 晚安。 | 
| [19:03] | Maybe we should call Uncle Crosby again. | 也许我们应该再给克罗斯比叔叔打电话。 | 
| [19:05] | He said he was gonna be here in ten minutes. | 他说他会在十分钟内到这儿。 | 
| [19:06] | Yeah, he said that a half hour ago. | 是的,他说是半小时前。 | 
| [19:08] | Haddie, he knows that your mother | 哈迪,他知道你妈妈 | 
| [19:10] | can’t eat or drink anything after 8:00. | 8:00之后不能进食或饮水。 | 
| [19:12] | So he’ll be here. – Okay. | 所以他会在这里。 – 好的。 | 
| [19:13] | You know, if you eat something before your surgery, | 你知道,如果你在手术前吃东西, | 
| [19:14] | you can throw up in your breathing tube | 你可以吐在呼吸管里 | 
| [19:16] | and then inhale it into your lungs. | 然后将其吸入肺部。 | 
| [19:17] | Max… Stop. | Max …停止。 | 
| [19:18] | If that ever happens to you, | 如果您遇到过这种情况, | 
| [19:19] | it’s 100% death rate. Okay, stop. | 这是100%的死亡率。 好吧,停下 | 
| [19:21] | – Max, that’s enough. – Great. Why would you say that? | -最多,足够了。 太好了 你怎么会那么说? | 
| [19:23] | – There’s no way to save them. – Why would you say that? | -无法保存它们。 – 你怎么会那么说? | 
| [19:25] | I am gonna call Crosby. | 我要打电话给克罗斯比。 | 
| [19:26] | I’m gonna make myself a sandwich. | 我要给自己做一个三明治。 | 
| [19:27] | This is getting kind of silly. | 这越来越傻了。 | 
| [19:29] | I want them to eat, you know? | 我要他们吃饭,你知道吗? | 
| [19:30] | ‘Cause, like, they’ve been sitting here for so long. | ‘因为,他们在这里坐了这么久。 | 
| [19:33] | I’m sure it’ll be… | 我确定会… | 
| [19:34] | there’s still 23 quinoi muffins in the fridge. | 冰箱里还有23个奎尼松饼。 | 
| [19:36] | I don’t know why you guys aren’t eating those. | 我不知道你们为什么不吃那些。 | 
| [19:38] | You told aunt Julia they were good. | 你告诉茱莉亚姨妈他们很好。 | 
| [19:48] | Oh, come on. | 哦,快点。 | 
| [19:59] | You need help? | 您需要帮助吗? | 
| [20:02] | Here. | 这里。 | 
| [20:04] | I got it. | 我明白了。 | 
| [20:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [20:20] | I’ll get it. | 我会明白的。 | 
| [20:24] | – Otis! No! – I’m sorry, I… | -奥的斯! 没有! -对不起,我… | 
| [20:25] | what’s that thing around your head? | 你脑海里有什么事? | 
| [20:27] | Otis! | 奥的斯! | 
| [20:28] | – I’m so sorry. – What did you do to him? | -对不起。 -你对他做了什么? | 
| [20:30] | The wait at the vet took forever. | 在兽医那里的等待花了很长时间。 | 
| [20:31] | And now I’m late with this. | 现在我迟到了。 | 
| [20:32] | – Why would you… – What the hell happened? | -为什么要…-到底发生了什么? | 
| [20:34] | – How could you do this? – It’s two stitches. | -您怎么做? -两针。 | 
| [20:35] | He said he’s gonna be fine in a couple days. | 他说几天后会没事的。 | 
| [20:36] | He’s got scars. Oh, my God. | 他有伤疤。 哦,我的上帝。 | 
| [20:38] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [20:39] | Max, he’s gonna be okay. He’s gonna be okay. | 马克斯,他会没事的。 他会没事的。 | 
| [20:41] | I totally blew it. I’m sorry. | 我完全炸毁了。 对不起。 | 
| [20:43] | – You didn’t blow anything. – All right, we gotta eat. | -你什么都没吹。 -好吧,我们得吃饭。 | 
| [20:44] | I’m gonna get this ready. What do you want? | 我准备好了。 你想要什么? | 
| [20:46] | I got it. It’s all right, it’s all right. | 我明白了。 没关系,没关系。 | 
| [20:47] | – All right. – Otis. | -好吧。 -奥的斯。 | 
| [20:49] | Thank you so much for bringing everything. | 非常感谢您带来一切。 | 
| [20:51] | – I’m sorry. – That’s okay. | -对不起。 – 没关系。 | 
| [20:53] | Do a good job tomorrow. | 明天做好。 | 
| [20:56] | I will. | 我会的。 | 
| [20:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [21:01] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的。 | 
| [21:07] | Okay. | 好的。 | 
| [21:08] | Now let’s give this bunny a night-night kiss. | 现在,让我们给这个兔子一个深夜的吻。 | 
| [21:10] | Here, bunny. | 来兔子 | 
| [21:12] | Night-night kiss. | 夜夜之吻。 | 
| [21:13] | Mwah. | 嗯 | 
| [21:14] | Mwah. | 嗯 | 
| [21:16] | Now, Nora, | 现在,诺拉, | 
| [21:18] | mama’s gonna put you back in, okay? | 妈妈会把你放回去的,好吗? | 
| [21:21] | Let’s go night-night. | 夜夜吧。 | 
| [21:22] | – Mama. | 妈妈 | 
| [21:24] | – Mama loves you, okay? – Mommy? | -妈妈爱你,好吗? – 妈妈? | 
| [21:26] | I know, I know, I know, I know. | 我知道,我知道,我知道,我知道。 | 
| [21:31] | Mommy loves you. | 妈妈爱你。 | 
| [21:53] | Right. Yeah. | 对。 是的 | 
| [21:54] | That’s what I was thinking too. | 那也是我的想法。 | 
| [21:56] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [21:58] | – Um… – Hi. | -嗯…-嗨 | 
| [22:00] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了。 谢谢。 | 
| [22:01] | Then I will just talk to you later. | 那我稍后再和您谈谈。 | 
| [22:03] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢。 再见 | 
| [22:07] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? | 
| [22:08] | Um, to the Dean’s office at Cornell. | 嗯,到康奈尔大学的教务长办公室。 | 
| [22:12] | And, uh, they were actually being really helpful | 而且,实际上他们真的很有帮助 | 
| [22:14] | and really understanding. About? | 真的很了解。 关于? | 
| [22:17] | It’s the kind of situation happens a lot, actually, um… | 这种情况经常发生,嗯… | 
| [22:20] | – okay, hold on a second. – The thing is… | -好的,稍等片刻。 – 事情是… | 
| [22:22] | we’ve talked about this, Haddie. | 我们已经讨论过了,哈迪。 | 
| [22:23] | – I know, but hang on, just… – You’re going back to school. | -我知道,但是等一下–你要回学校了。 | 
| [22:25] | Just hang on. Just listen. | 等一下。 听就是了。 | 
| [22:26] | We can get the whole first semester refunded. | 我们可以退还整个第一学期的费用。 | 
| [22:29] | Like, because it’s a medical issue. | 喜欢,因为这是医疗问题。 | 
| [22:31] | It includes housing… Can you please tell her… | 包括住房…你能告诉她… | 
| [22:32] | and that means that I can just go into spring semester… | 那意味着我可以上春季学期… | 
| [22:36] | – Haddie… – No, absolutely not. | -哈迪…-不,绝对不是。 | 
| [22:37] | – It’s fine. – It’s nice of you to offer, | -很好。 -很高兴为您提供, | 
| [22:38] | but you’re staying in school. | 但您仍在上学。 | 
| [22:39] | I’m going to be fine. | 我会没事的。 | 
| [22:41] | This is a minor operation, okay? | 这是次要的操作,好吗? | 
| [22:42] | – It’s a very small tumor. – Sure. | -这是一个很小的肿瘤。 好的 | 
| [22:44] | I told you what the doctor said. | 我告诉你医生怎么说。 | 
| [22:45] | There’s, like, a lot of stuff that has to get done | 有很多事情要做 | 
| [22:47] | around here that would. – I know. | 在这附近。 – 我知道。 | 
| [22:48] | But I’m gonna be fine. Be nice to have help with. | 但我会没事的。 很高兴获得帮助。 | 
| [22:49] | Haddie, I am going to be fine. | 哈迪,我会没事的。 | 
| [22:51] | Okay, listen, you know what? | 好吧,听着,你知道吗? | 
| [22:52] | We can talk about this later. | 我们稍后可以讨论。 | 
| [22:53] | They told us not to be late, honey. | 他们告诉我们不要迟到,亲爱的。 | 
| [22:55] | We gotta get going. I know, I know. | 我们得走了。 我知道我知道。 | 
| [22:56] | I just wanted to… I’m just gonna… | 我只是想…我要… | 
| [22:59] | okay, we’ll discuss this later. | 好的,我们稍后再讨论。 | 
| [23:01] | Um, as for today, | 嗯,今天 | 
| [23:02] | Max has his speech. | 马克斯讲话。 | 
| [23:05] | Make sure that he wears a clean t-shirt, | 确保他穿着干净的T恤, | 
| [23:06] | because he’s gonna be in front of all those kids, | 因为他将在所有这些孩子面前, | 
| [23:08] | and, like, I don’t want him… | 而且,例如,我不要他… | 
| [23:10] | Wearing that same ratty t-shirt. | 穿着那件破烂的T恤。 | 
| [23:13] | It’s so… | 就是这样… | 
| [23:14] | I love you. | 我爱你。 | 
| [23:18] | I love you. And we’re gonna be fine. | 我爱你。 而且我们会没事的。 | 
| [23:21] | – Mm-hmm. – Okay. | -嗯。 – 好的。 | 
| [23:23] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗? – 好的。 | 
| [23:25] | Bye. | 再见。 | 
| [23:46] | – Hi. Good morning. – Hey. | -嗨。 早上好。 嘿 | 
| [23:47] | What’s up? How are you? | 这是怎么回事? 你好吗? | 
| [23:50] | Gettin’ chilly out there. | 那里冷得要命。 | 
| [23:52] | Latte, extra hot today. | 拿铁,今天特别热。 | 
| [23:54] | Caffeine, right? | 咖啡因,对吗? | 
| [23:55] | – Yes. – Double sugar? | -是的。 -双糖? | 
| [23:57] | – There’s all the fixins. – Yeah. | -有所有的修补程序。 -是的 | 
| [23:59] | I’m gonna need that later. | 我以后需要。 | 
| [24:01] | – I feel a crash comin’. – You do? | -我感觉崩溃了。 – 你做? | 
| [24:03] | Ah, I’ll be all right. | 啊,我会没事的。 | 
| [24:04] | Hey, how’d the move go? | 嘿,此举怎么样? | 
| [24:05] | Good. Just, you know, moving. | 好。 只是,你知道,动。 | 
| [24:07] | How about Drew? Boy, what was up with him? | 德鲁怎么样? 男孩,他怎么了? | 
| [24:10] | I thought I was grumpy. | 我以为我很脾气。 | 
| [24:13] | He almost took a bush out there. | 他差点把灌木丛拿出来。 | 
| [24:14] | Yeah, he did. | 是的,他做到了。 | 
| [24:15] | We had talked about different dates, | 我们讨论了不同的日期, | 
| [24:17] | and he didn’t like the one we picked, so… | 他不喜欢我们挑选的那个,所以… | 
| [24:19] | What happened? You move that up on him? | 发生了什么事? 你向他求婚吗? | 
| [24:22] | Yeah, we moved it up. | 是的,我们将其向上移动。 | 
| [24:25] | Just, uh… | 只是… | 
| [24:27] | You know, just seemed like a good time. | 你知道,似乎是个好时机。 | 
| [24:35] | Hey, uh… | 嘿… | 
| [24:37] | Did… it didn’t have anything to do with… | 确实…与…无关 | 
| [24:40] | with what I did, right? | 我所做的对吧? | 
| [24:43] | No. | 不。 | 
| [24:47] | Okay, good. | 好,很好。 | 
| [24:49] | All right. Well, that’s good. | 好吧。 好吧,那很好。 | 
| [24:52] | You’re gonna do billing today, right? | 您今天要开帐单吧? | 
| [24:54] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [24:56] | We’re gonna need some cash. | 我们需要一些现金。 | 
| [25:05] | Are you not teaching first period today? | 您今天不教第一节课吗? | 
| [25:08] | Oh, no, Mrs. Griscom is covering my morning classes | 哦,不,格里斯科姆夫人正在讲我的早班 | 
| [25:11] | so I can wait for the cable guy. | 所以我可以等那个电缆专家。 | 
| [25:13] | You’re getting cable? | 你要接电缆吗? | 
| [25:15] | Yep. | 是的。 | 
| [25:16] | We are getting cable. | 我们正在接电缆。 | 
| [25:21] | All righty, well… | 好吧… | 
| [25:23] | I gotta get the bus. | 我要坐公共汽车。 | 
| [25:25] | All right. Have a good one. | 好吧。 祝你有个好的一天。 | 
| [25:28] | Well, I’m really glad we got here at the crack of dawn. | 好吧,我很高兴我们在破晓时分来到这里。 | 
| [25:30] | It’s very helpful to sit around here | 坐在这里非常有帮助 | 
| [25:32] | and think about surgery for hours. | 考虑数小时的手术。 | 
| [25:34] | Doesn’t make any sense. It’s protocol, honey. | 没有任何意义。 是协议,亲爱的 | 
| [25:35] | I know. | 我知道。 | 
| [25:37] | What can I get you? You want another magazine? | 我能给你什么? 你要另一本杂志吗? | 
| [25:39] | I’ve read them all. | 我看完了 | 
| [25:41] | IPhone? Wanna have a little… | iPhone? 想有一点… | 
| [25:44] | little tournament? | 小比赛? | 
| [25:45] | – No. – Huh? | -不-是吗? | 
| [25:47] | – No? – You’re so weird. | -不? -你好奇怪 | 
| [25:49] | – I’m just trying. – I know, I know. | -我正在尝试。 – 我知道我知道。 | 
| [25:50] | – I’m just… – I know. | -我只是…-我知道。 | 
| [25:52] | Thirsty. | 口渴。 | 
| [25:53] | What are we gonna do about Haddie? | 我们将如何处理Haddie? | 
| [25:55] | She’s going back to school. | 她要回学校了。 | 
| [25:57] | – Right? Back to school. – Yeah. | -对吗? 回到学校。 -是的 | 
| [25:58] | All right, good. | 好吧,很好。 | 
| [25:59] | That’s all. | 就这样。 | 
| [26:01] | Wish we could call and find out how Max is doing. | 希望我们能打电话来看看Max的情况。 | 
| [26:04] | – I’ll call him later, okay? – Will you text her? | -我待会再打给他,好吗? -你会发短信给她吗? | 
| [26:07] | When you finish this, I’m gonna let you know | 完成此操作后,我会让你知道 | 
| [26:08] | what’s going on. – Yes. | 发生了什么事。 -是的 | 
| [26:09] | All right, we gotta get this moving. | 好吧,我们得继续前进。 | 
| [26:10] | I’m gonna go find a nurse. I know. | 我要去找护士。 我知道。 | 
| [26:14] | – Hi. | – Hi. | 
| [26:15] | Mrs. Braverman, we’re ready for you. | Braverman夫人,我们已为您准备好。 | 
| [26:16] | And we’re ready for you. | 我们已经为您准备好了。 | 
| [26:17] | I’ll take you into the O.R. | 我带你进入O.R. | 
| [26:19] | Mr. Braverman, an orderly will show you to the waiting room. | 布雷弗曼先生,有秩序的会带您到候诊室。 | 
| [26:21] | I can’t go to the O.R.? | 我不能去O.R.? | 
| [26:22] | I’m sorry. They don’t allow that. | 对不起。 他们不允许这样做。 | 
| [26:24] | – Oh. – I thought… | -哦。 – 我想… | 
| [26:27] | why don’t I give you two a minute? | 我为什么不给你两分钟? | 
| [26:33] | I guess this is it. | 我猜就是这样。 | 
| [26:35] | Yeah. Okay. | 是的。 好的。 | 
| [26:39] | I’ve been so impatient. | 我一直很不耐烦。 | 
| [26:40] | Now I don’t want to let you go. | 现在,我不想让你离开。 | 
| [26:45] | Kristina, you’re gonna be fine. | 克里斯蒂娜,你会没事的。 | 
| [26:46] | – I know. – You know that? | -我知道。 – 你知道的? | 
| [26:49] | Strong. So strong. | 坚强。 好强大。 | 
| [26:54] | – Let’s just get it done. – I love you so much. | -让我们完成它。 – 我那么爱你。 | 
| [26:55] | I love you too. | 我也爱你。 | 
| [26:57] | – Will you eat, please? – I will. | -请吃饭吗? – 我会。 | 
| [26:59] | – Eat something. – I will. | -吃点东西。 – 我会。 | 
| [27:00] | Do you want me to get you something for after? | 您想让我为您找点东西吗? | 
| [27:02] | – What do you want? – A burger. | -您想要什么? -一个汉堡。 | 
| [27:03] | – Burger. – Big, fat, juicy… | -汉堡。 -大,胖,多汁… | 
| [27:05] | Cheeseburger. – All right. | 芝士汉堡。 – 行。 | 
| [27:07] | With cheese. | 配奶酪。 | 
| [27:09] | Okay, a cheeseburger. | 好吧,一个芝士汉堡。 | 
| [27:39] | Two minutes longer than last time. | 比上次长两分钟。 | 
| [27:42] | Ah. | 啊。 | 
| [27:45] | You want something? | 你想要什么吗? | 
| [27:46] | They have tea and stuff over here. | 他们这里有茶和东西。 | 
| [27:47] | – No, I’m okay. – Okay. | -不,我很好。 – 好的。 | 
| [27:49] | Tea. Everybody’s been offering me tea. | 茶。 每个人都在给我喝茶。 | 
| [27:51] | It’s funny. | 很有趣。 | 
| [27:52] | It’s soothing, maybe? I don’t know. | 舒缓吧? 我不知道。 | 
| [27:54] | Hey, listen, I didn’t really | 嘿,听着,我不是真的 | 
| [27:57] | take a close look at this before. | 在此之前仔细看看。 | 
| [27:58] | I want you to make sure | 我要你确保 | 
| [28:00] | to thank Cindy and Victor for me, okay? | 感谢辛迪和维克多给我,好吗? | 
| [28:02] | ‘Cause I’ll probably forget. It’s nice, it’s real nice. | ‘因为我可能会忘记。 很好,真的很好。 | 
| [28:04] | I’ll make sure Kristina sees it. | 我将确保Kristina看到它。 | 
| [28:05] | – So thank ’em. – I will do that. | -谢谢。 – 我去做。 | 
| [28:08] | Actually, Joel made it, so I will thank him for you. | 实际上,乔尔做到了,所以我将感谢他。 | 
| [28:12] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -哦。 -是的 | 
| [28:13] | – Nice work, Joel. – Yes. | -做得好,乔尔。 -是的 | 
| [28:16] | The stay-at-home parent thing, | 待在家里的父母的东西, | 
| [28:17] | the full-time thing… | 全职… | 
| [28:19] | harder than I thought. | 比我想的要难。 | 
| [28:21] | Right, mom and dad told me you quit. | 对,爸爸妈妈告诉我你辞职了。 | 
| [28:24] | – Yeah. – God, that’s a big deal. | -是的。 -天哪,这很重要。 | 
| [28:26] | I’m sorry I haven’t called. I’ve just been… | 对不起,我还没打电话。 我刚来过 | 
| [28:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系。 | 
| [28:30] | Um… This is a big deal. | 嗯…这很重要。 | 
| [28:32] | So we don’t have to talk about my thing. | 因此,我们不必谈论我的事情。 | 
| [28:35] | Ah. | 啊。 | 
| [28:44] | What was that, like, 45 seconds? | 那是什么,像45秒? | 
| [28:45] | Mmhmm. Little under a minute. | 嗯。 不到一分钟。 | 
| [28:55] | You know, Max, | 马克斯, | 
| [28:57] | there are actually some qualities about you | 实际上你有一些素质 | 
| [28:59] | that would make you a good president. | 那会让你当好总统。 | 
| [29:01] | I know. | 我知道。 | 
| [29:03] | Like, you’re super tenacious, | 喜欢,你超级顽强, | 
| [29:05] | and you’re funny. | ,你很有趣。 | 
| [29:07] | What do you mean by tenacious? | 顽强是什么意思? | 
| [29:09] | Um, I mean you don’t give up on things. | 嗯,我是说你不放弃任何事情。 | 
| [29:12] | You’re persistent, and if you believe in something, | 你很执着,如果你相信某件事, | 
| [29:14] | you follow through. | 您继续。 | 
| [29:15] | And, also… | 还有… | 
| [29:17] | You have a good memory. | 您记性很好。 | 
| [29:19] | – Uh-huh. – It’s like really scary good. | -恩。 -真的好可怕。 | 
| [29:21] | – I know, right? – Do you remember your speech? | -我知道,对吧? -你还记得你的演讲吗? | 
| [29:23] | Of course I do… you just said I have a good memory. | 当然可以。您只是说我有一个美好的回忆。 | 
| [29:25] | Yeah. You’re right. Sorry. | 是的。 你是对的。 抱歉。 | 
| [29:27] | I’m gonna go join the other candidates now. | 我现在要去参加其他候选人。 | 
| [29:29] | – Okay. Good luck. – Yep. | -好的。 祝好运。 -是的 | 
| [29:32] | And, Max… Um, if you… | 而且,如果您… | 
| [29:35] | Happen to get nervous, | 变得紧张起来, | 
| [29:37] | just look at me, and I will give you a big thumbs up. | 看着我,我会给你一个大赞。 | 
| [29:40] | I won’t get nervous. | 我不会紧张。 | 
| [29:41] | – Okay. If you do… – I won’t. | -好的。 如果你这样做-我不会。 | 
| [29:43] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [29:50] | Is there an Adam ward? | 有亚当病房吗? | 
| [29:54] | – Finally. – The surgeon… | -最后。 -外科医生… | 
| [29:56] | – False alarm. – Yeah. | -错误警报。 -是的 | 
| [29:58] | We were here two hours before them. | 我们比他们早两个小时在这里。 | 
| [30:00] | Oh, thank you, doctor. | 哦,谢谢你,医生。 | 
| [30:02] | Looks like they’re getting good news. | 看起来他们是个好消息。 | 
| [30:03] | Yeah, well, good for them. | 是的,对他们有好处。 | 
| [30:05] | God. | 天哪。 | 
| [30:07] | I could lose my mind. | 我可能会失去理智。 | 
| [30:12] | Do you want some tea? | 你要喝茶吗? | 
| [30:15] | No, I don’t want tea. | 不,我不要茶。 | 
| [30:17] | Why does everybody keep asking me if I want tea? | 为什么每个人都不断问我是否要喝茶? | 
| [30:18] | – I don’t know. – Since when have been | -我不知道。 -从什么时候开始 喝茶的 | 
| [30:19] | a tea drinker? I don’t like tea. | ? 我不喜欢喝茶 | 
| [30:21] | I hate tea. I didn’t know anybody else | 我讨厌茶。 我不认识别人 | 
| [30:22] | asked you if you want tea… how about coffee? | 问您是否要喝茶…咖啡怎么样? | 
| [30:23] | I’m sorry. I don’t want coffee either. | 对不起。 我也不想要咖啡。 | 
| [30:24] | All right? I’m sorry. | 好吗? 对不起。 | 
| [30:29] | You know, if you could just do something to help me | 你知道,如果你能做些什么来帮助我 | 
| [30:31] | take my mind off it? | 放开我的思绪吗? | 
| [30:32] | Tell me what’s going on with you. | 告诉我你怎么了。 | 
| [30:35] | – Really? – Yeah. Amber, Drew, whatever. | -真的吗? -是的 琥珀,德鲁,随便。 | 
| [30:36] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? | 
| [30:40] | Uh, okay. | 嗯,好的。 | 
| [30:42] | Um… | 嗯… | 
| [30:44] | Hank kissed me. | 汉克吻了我。 | 
| [30:45] | The photographer Hank? | 摄影师汉克? | 
| [30:47] | – Shuh. At work. – What? | -嘘。 工作中。 – 什么? | 
| [30:48] | Yes. I just… You never know. | 是。 我只是…你永远不知道。 | 
| [30:52] | Okay, well, this is good. Give me some more. | 好吧,这很好。 再给我一些。 | 
| [30:53] | – Really? – What happened? | -真的吗? – 发生了什么? | 
| [30:55] | We were in the darkroom, and we’re, like, developing. | 我们在暗室里,我们正在成长。 | 
| [30:58] | In the darkroom? What, are you in seventh grade. | 在暗房里? 什么,你七年级了。 | 
| [30:59] | Shut up. No. | 闭嘴。 没有。 | 
| [31:01] | – Did you kiss him back? – Ew! No. | -你吻了他吗? -w! 没有。 | 
| [31:02] | I mean, not “ew,” but no. | 我的意思是,不是“ ew”,而是不。 | 
| [31:04] | I mean, I didn’t recoil in horror | 我的意思是,我没有在恐怖中退缩 | 
| [31:07] | or anything, but I… | 等等,但是我… | 
| [31:09] | Do you like the guy? | 你喜欢这个人吗? | 
| [31:10] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不。 | 
| [31:11] | You sure? | 你确定吗? | 
| [31:13] | It just made me feel… | 这让我感到… | 
| [31:14] | there’s no generation gap there. | 那里没有代沟。 | 
| [31:17] | Yes, there is. He’s way older than me. | 是的,有。 他比我大。 | 
| [31:19] | – Shut up. – What? | -闭嘴。 – 什么? | 
| [31:20] | I don’t… just… I feel weird, | 我不是…只是…我觉得很奇怪, | 
| [31:22] | because it made me… | 因为它让我… | 
| [31:24] | Jump on the moving in with Mark thing. | 与Mark一起前进。 | 
| [31:27] | I mean, it didn’t make me do that, | 我的意思是,这并没有使我这样做, | 
| [31:29] | but it stirred something up, I guess. | 但我想它激起了一些事情。 | 
| [31:30] | – And… – Uh-huh. | -还有…-恩 | 
| [31:32] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么。 | 
| [31:34] | Well, you should do what… | 好吧,你应该做什么… | 
| [31:37] | Feels good. | 感觉很好。 | 
| [31:38] | Life is short. | 生命短暂。 | 
| [31:44] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [31:45] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿。 嗨 | 
| [31:47] | I tried to leave. Then what happened? | 我试图离开。 那怎么了 | 
| [31:48] | Then I couldn’t. | 然后我不能。 | 
| [31:49] | She was in the lobby when I got here. | 我到这里时她在大厅。 | 
| [31:51] | Look, I know you didn’t want a full house. | 看,我知道你不想要满屋子。 | 
| [31:53] | I’m sorry I’m early, but I love Kristina too, | 对不起,我还早,但我也爱克里斯蒂娜, | 
| [31:56] | so I will hang out in the cafeteria or whatever, | 所以我会在自助餐厅或其他地方闲逛, | 
| [31:58] | but I’m not leaving the hospital. | 但我没有离开医院。 | 
| [32:00] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 | 
| [32:02] | I sort of wish you weren’t here. | 我有点希望你不在。 | 
| [32:04] | I understand that. | 我明白。 | 
| [32:05] | Can I get you some barbecued potato chips | 我可以给你一些烤土豆片吗 | 
| [32:07] | or some tea or something? | 还是一些茶或其他东西? | 
| [32:09] | Tea? | 茶? | 
| [32:10] | – Oh… – No. | -哦-不 | 
| [32:11] | – What? – I didn’t say anything. | -什么? -我什么也没说。 | 
| [32:13] | – I… – What happened? | -我…-怎么了? | 
| [32:14] | So, once again, if elected student council president, | 因此,再次,如果当选学生会主席, | 
| [32:17] | I’ll make sure your voice is heard | 我会确保听到您的声音 | 
| [32:19] | here at cedar knoll middle school. | 在雪松丘诺中学。 | 
| [32:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [32:32] | I’m Max Braverman. | 我是Max Braverman。 | 
| [32:52] | – Shh. – I’m Max Braverman, | -嘘。 -我是Max Braverman, | 
| [32:53] | and I’m running for student council president. | ,我正在竞选学生会主席。 | 
| [32:56] | If elected as president, | 如果当选为总统, | 
| [32:58] | then I will bring back the vending machines | 然后我将自动售货机带回 | 
| [33:01] | that used to be in our school. | 那曾经在我们学校 | 
| [33:03] | And that’s why you should vote for me. | 这就是为什么你应该投票给我。 | 
| [33:22] | Also, I’m very tenacious. | 另外,我非常顽强。 | 
| [33:24] | It means being very persistent. | 这意味着非常执着。 | 
| [33:28] | I’m like this because I have something called Asperger’s. | 我之所以这样,是因为我有一个叫做Asperger的东西。 | 
| [33:33] | Having Asperger’s makes some things very difficult for me, | 拥有阿斯伯格(Asperger’s)对我来说有些困难, | 
| [33:37] | like looking people in the eye | 就像看着人一样 | 
| [33:39] | or saying hello, | 或打招呼, | 
| [33:40] | so I don’t do those things very often. | 所以我不经常做那些事。 | 
| [33:43] | Some things also come very easily to me | 有些事情对我来说也很容易 | 
| [33:46] | because I have Asperger’s, | 因为我有阿斯伯格(Asperger), | 
| [33:47] | like being smart and remembering almost everything. | 喜欢聪明,几乎记得所有事情。 | 
| [33:51] | Also, it means being tenacious, | 而且,这意味着坚韧, | 
| [33:54] | and so I will be tenacious about the vending machines. | ,所以我将在自动售货机方面保持顽强。 | 
| [33:57] | Another thing about Asperger’s | 关于阿斯伯格的另一件事 | 
| [34:00] | is that I always keep my promises, | 是我始终信守诺言, | 
| [34:01] | so when I tell you that I will bring back the vending machines, | 因此,当我告诉您我将带回自动售货机时, | 
| [34:04] | you can believe me. | 你可以相信我。 | 
| [34:05] | Some people say that having Asperger’s | 有人说阿斯伯格的 | 
| [34:08] | can sometimes be a bad thing, | 有时可能是一件坏事, | 
| [34:09] | but I’m glad I have it, | 但我很高兴有它, | 
| [34:11] | because I think it’s my greatest strength. | 因为我认为这是我最大的优势。 | 
| [34:15] | Vending machines! Hell, yeah, Max! | 自动售货机! 地狱,是的,麦克斯! | 
| [34:38] | Kristina. | 克里斯蒂娜。 | 
| [34:42] | She’s gonna be nauseated for a little while. | 她会被恶心一会儿。 | 
| [34:44] | – Okay. – Ohh. | -好的。 哦 | 
| [34:47] | Kristina. | 克里斯蒂娜。 | 
| [34:52] | I’m here. I’m right here. | 我在这。 我在这里。 | 
| [34:55] | How did it go? | 怎么样了? | 
| [34:57] | The surgery went absolutely perfectly. | 手术进行得非常完美。 | 
| [34:59] | Honey, how did Max do? | 亲爱的,马克斯怎么办? | 
| [35:04] | He do okay? | 他行吗? | 
| [35:05] | He won. | 他赢了。 | 
| [35:08] | He won the election. | 他赢得了选举。 | 
| [35:13] | Honey, our son is the new president | 亲爱的,我们的儿子是新任总统 雪松诺尔中学的 | 
| [35:15] | at cedar knoll middle school. | 。 | 
| [35:18] | God help us all. | 上帝帮助我们所有人。 | 
| [35:21] | These drugs are good. | 这些药物很好。 | 
| [35:25] | He won. | 他赢了。 | 
| [35:26] | – Your son is the president. – He won. | -您的儿子是总统。 – 他赢了。 | 
| [35:27] | It’s every mother’s dream. | 这是每个母亲的梦想。 | 
| [35:34] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨。 嘿 | 
| [35:35] | – Can I come in? – Mm-hmm. | -我可以进来吗? 嗯 | 
| [35:37] | How’s aunt Kristina? | 克里斯蒂娜姨妈怎么样? | 
| [35:39] | Uh… The surgery went well, | 嗯…手术进展顺利, | 
| [35:41] | and we need a few more days to get the results, | 我们还需要几天时间才能得到结果, | 
| [35:44] | but… They’re feeling good. | 但是…他们感觉很好。 | 
| [35:46] | That’s good, at least. | 至少好。 | 
| [35:48] | It looks nice in here. | 在这里看起来不错。 | 
| [35:49] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [35:51] | Move it. Uhh. | 移动它。 嗯 | 
| [35:53] | I did think about you, | 我确实在想你, | 
| [35:55] | but I didn’t think about how many times we’ve moved, | 但是我没想过我们搬了多少次, | 
| [35:58] | and I didn’t think about where you are | ,我没想过你在哪里 | 
| [36:00] | in your senior year, | 在你大四的时候 | 
| [36:02] | and I didn’t think about | ,我没想到 | 
| [36:04] | what the kids would say at school. | 孩子们在学校会说些什么。 | 
| [36:08] | So I’m sorry for all the things | 所以我为所有事情感到抱歉 我没想到的 | 
| [36:10] | that I didn’t think about. | 。 | 
| [36:14] | If this doesn’t work out, | 如果无法解决, | 
| [36:15] | and you want to move back to grandma and grandpa’s, | ,您想回到祖母和爷爷的身边, | 
| [36:19] | you know, let’s talk about it. | 你知道,让我们谈谈。 | 
| [36:20] | Let’s figure something out. | 让我们想一想。 | 
| [36:23] | – All right. – All right? | – 行。 – 行? | 
| [36:26] | I want you to have a good senior year. | 我希望你度过一个快乐的高年级。 | 
| [36:29] | Listen, um, Mark is out there watching cable. | 听着,嗯,马克在那儿看电缆。 | 
| [36:33] | He has no idea what he’s doing. | 他不知道自己在做什么。 | 
| [36:35] | That’s a big problem. I gotta get in there. | 这是个大问题。 我得进去。 | 
| [36:38] | – Let’s go. – That’s pretty bad. | -走吧。 -太糟糕了。 | 
| [36:46] | This is awesome. | 太好了。 | 
| [36:47] | I’m never reading another book again. | 我再也不会读另一本书了。 | 
| [36:49] | – Great. – There’s no time. | -太好了。 -没有时间了。 | 
| [36:56] | – Come in. – Hello? | -进来-你好 | 
| [36:58] | – Hi. | – Hi. | 
| [37:01] | Hey, I didn’t know you’d be here. | 嘿,我不知道你会来这里。 | 
| [37:04] | I was just gonna leave… I live here. | 我正要离开…我住在这里。 | 
| [37:06] | I was just gonna leave these here, | 我只是要把这些留在这里, | 
| [37:07] | ’cause I was thinking about your aunt today and… | ‘因为我今天在想你的姨妈… | 
| [37:09] | oh, wow, well, thank you. | 哦,哇,谢谢。 | 
| [37:11] | Um, that’s really nice. | 嗯,真是太好了。 | 
| [37:13] | I’ll give them to her tomorrow | 明天我会送给她的 | 
| [37:14] | when she gets home from the hospital. | 当她从医院回家时。 | 
| [37:16] | No, no, um, they’re not for her. | 不,不,嗯,他们不适合她。 | 
| [37:19] | Although, I don’t know why I didn’t think about that. | 虽然,我不知道为什么我没有考虑这一点。 | 
| [37:21] | But, um… | 但是… | 
| [37:22] | and now it seems really creepy | ,现在看来真令人毛骨悚然 | 
| [37:24] | that I’m just showing up at your house, | 我刚出现在你家, | 
| [37:25] | but these are for you. | 但是这些是给你的。 | 
| [37:27] | Oh, uh, they’re beautiful. | 哦,他们很漂亮。 | 
| [37:32] | I’m… | 我是… | 
| [37:35] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点困惑。 | 
| [37:37] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [37:39] | Just about, like, how you feel about me. | 只是,就像,你对我的感受。 | 
| [37:41] | Or… I don’t know, I just… | 或者…我不知道,我只是… | 
| [37:43] | I can’t stop thinking about you, since… | 我不能停止想你,因为… | 
| [37:44] | That… now that sounds creepy. | 那…现在听起来令人毛骨悚然。 | 
| [37:47] | No, stop. | 不,停下。 | 
| [37:49] | Obviously I am thinking about you. | 显然我在想你。 | 
| [37:51] | But, you know, I mean, I don’t know. | 但是,你知道,我的意思是,我不知道。 | 
| [37:54] | I invited you in and you… you said no. | 我邀请您加入,您…您说不。 | 
| [37:57] | And, I mean, I’ve never had a guy say no before. | 而且,我的意思是,我从来没有一个人说过不。 | 
| [38:00] | I mean, not that it’s a plethora of in and out, | 我的意思是,不是说输入输出太多, | 
| [38:02] | but it’s… you know, I’m just… No, I… | 但这是…你知道,我只是…不,我… | 
| [38:04] | – so… – Yeah. | -所以…-是的 | 
| [38:05] | Listen, um, | 听着,嗯, | 
| [38:08] | I really like you, Amber. | 我真的很喜欢你,琥珀。 | 
| [38:10] | I just… | 我只是… | 
| [38:13] | I don’t wanna screw it up, | 我不想搞砸, | 
| [38:14] | so I’d… I just would like to take a little time… | 所以我想…我只想花一点时间… | 
| [38:18] | take it a little slow, if that’s cool. | 如果凉爽的话,慢慢来。 | 
| [38:25] | Of course. | 当然。 | 
| [38:27] | Okay, cool. | 好吧,酷。 | 
| [38:28] | Well, so, then | 好吧,那么 | 
| [38:30] | maybe I’ll call you next time. | 也许我下次再打给您。 | 
| [38:31] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [38:34] | All right, well, have a good night. | 好吧,晚上好。 | 
| [38:41] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [38:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [38:46] | Good night. | 晚安。 | 
| [38:51] | All right, cowboy, off to bed. | 好吧,牛仔,下床睡觉。 | 
| [38:55] | I’ll wrap you up like a burrito. | 我会像卷饼一样把你包裹起来。 | 
| [39:00] | Hey, you know that praying thing you do? | 嘿,你知道你在做祈祷吗? | 
| [39:02] | Uhhuh. | 恩。 | 
| [39:04] | You think you might be willing | 您认为您可能愿意 | 
| [39:05] | to show me how it works? | 告诉我它是如何工作的? | 
| [39:07] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [39:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 | 
| [39:09] | I promise to re-burrito you. | 我保证会再给你墨西哥卷饼。 | 
| [39:12] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [39:15] | Oh, good, okay, I’m already on my knees. | 哦,很好,好吧,我已经屈膝了。 | 
| [39:17] | Cross my fingers like this? | 像这样用手指交叉吗? | 
| [39:19] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah, okay. | -嗯。 – 好的。 | 
| [39:20] | You start by saying, “dear, God.” | 您首先说:“亲爱的上帝。” | 
| [39:22] | Then you talk to him | 然后你和他说话 | 
| [39:24] | like you’re talking to a friend. | 就像您在和朋友聊天一样。 | 
| [39:26] | Oh, wow, that’s so informal. | 哦,哇,那太非正式了。 | 
| [39:28] | You just, “dear God,” and then… | 您只是“亲爱的上帝”,然后… | 
| [39:30] | – mm-hmm. – Okay. | -毫米-毫米。 – 好的。 | 
| [39:31] | Um… hmm. | 嗯…嗯。 | 
| [39:33] | Dear God, um, | 亲爱的上帝,嗯, | 
| [39:37] | I know we don’t know each other all that well, | 我知道我们彼此之间不太了解, | 
| [39:39] | but you’re really tight with my son, so… | 但是你和我儿子真的很紧,所以… | 
| [39:43] | um, well, Jabbar’s aunt, | 嗯,贾巴尔的姑姑, | 
| [39:47] | or my sister-in-law, has cancer… | 或我的sister子得了癌症… | 
| [39:51] | he already knows that. | 他已经知道了。 | 
| [39:53] | Oh, right. Oh, yeah. Okay, duh. | 啊对。 哦耶。 知道了 | 
| [39:55] | Yeah, so if you could look out for her | 是的,所以如果你可以照顾她 | 
| [39:58] | and… and my brother Adam, you know, it would… | 和…还有我的兄弟亚当(Adam),那会… | 
| [40:02] | I’d really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激。 | 
| [40:03] | Oh, and also please help. | 哦,也请帮忙。 | 
| [40:05] | Max’s dog Otis feel better | Max的狗Otis感觉好多了 | 
| [40:06] | and get the cone off his head. | 然后把锥从他的头上移开。 | 
| [40:08] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [40:09] | – Uh, amen to that. – Amen. | -嗯, -阿们 | 
| [40:11] | So the surgery went very well. | 因此手术进行得非常顺利。 | 
| [40:13] | Her margins are clear, so the cancer | 她的利润很明显,所以癌症 | 
| [40:15] | in your breast is gone. | 在你的乳房不见了。 | 
| [40:17] | – That… – Good. | – 那么好。 | 
| [40:18] | Is amazing. I’m so thankful. | 是惊人的。 我很感激 | 
| [40:20] | And the scarring will fade away. | 而且疤痕将消失。 | 
| [40:21] | Oh, yeah, I don’t care what it looks like, | 哦,是的,我不在乎它的外观, | 
| [40:23] | as long as… as long as it’s out, right? | 只要…只要它出来,对不对? | 
| [40:25] | Good. Good, that’s important. | 好。 好,那很重要。 | 
| [40:26] | Uh, Kristina, unfortunately, | 呃,克里斯蒂娜,很不幸, | 
| [40:28] | one of the nodes that we removed has cancer. | 我们移除的一个淋巴结患有癌症。 | 
| [40:31] | And it’s just in one of the nodes, which is good. | 而且就在其中一个节点中,这很好。 | 
| [40:33] | So it spread? | 这样传播了吗? | 
| [40:35] | What we discovered was… was very small. | 我们发现的是…很小。 | 
| [40:37] | But it’s obviously a concern. | 但这显然是一个问题。 | 
| [40:39] | Now we also analyzed the tumor | 现在我们还分析了肿瘤 我们从您的乳房中取出的 | 
| [40:41] | that we removed from your breast. | 。 | 
| [40:42] | And we found that the type of cancer you have | 我们发现您患有的癌症类型 | 
| [40:44] | is more aggressive than we originally thought. | 比我们原先的想法更具侵略性。 | 
| [40:46] | Your cancer is what we call her-2/neu amplified. | 您的癌症就是我们所说的她2 / neu扩增。 | 
| [40:49] | Her2-? | Her2-? | 
| [40:50] | Now her-2/neu amplified. | 现在her-2 / neu放大了。 | 
| [40:51] | You just said that the cancer was gone. | 您刚才说癌症已经消失了。 | 
| [40:54] | Yes, it just means | 是的,这只是意味着 | 
| [40:55] | that we need to treat the cancer differently. | 我们需要以不同的方式治疗癌症。 | 
| [40:58] | Now we have a treatment that has proven to be | 现在我们已经有一种治疗方法被证明是 | 
| [41:00] | very effective. – Great. | 非常有效。 太好了 | 
| [41:02] | And we still have a very good chance of cure. | 而且我们仍然有很好的治愈机会。 | 
| [41:04] | – I’m sorry, treatment? – Will it go away? | -对不起,治疗吗? -会消失吗? | 
| [41:05] | Are you saying that she’s gonna need chemotherapy? | 您是说她需要化疗吗? | 
| [41:07] | Well, obviously this is not what we wanted to see. | 好吧,显然这不是我们想要看到的。 | 
| [41:10] | Um, I’ve sent the results to your oncologist. | 嗯,我已经将结果发送给了您的肿瘤科医生。 | 
| [41:12] | And when you get together with him, | 当你和他在一起时, | 
| [41:14] | he can go over with you more specifically | 他可以更具体地和您一起走 | 
| [41:16] | your options and the timing. | 您的选择和时机。 | 
| [41:17] | Let me give you my cell phone number. | 让我给你我的手机号码。 | 
| [41:20] | I know this is a lot of information | 我知道这是很多信息 | 
| [41:22] | to take in all at once. | 一次吸收。 | 
| [41:23] | You call me anytime for any questions. | 您随时可以致电询问我任何问题。 | 
| [41:30] | Here you go. | 你去。 | 
| [41:31] | – You’re back. – Hey. | -您回来了。 嘿 | 
| [41:32] | – Hi, honey. – Hi. | -嗨,亲爱的 嗨 | 
| [41:35] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说? | 
| [41:36] | – Um… – Everything is… | -嗯…-一切都… | 
| [41:39] | do you wanna say it? – Yeah. | 你想说吗? -是的 | 
| [41:40] | – Everything’s great. – Cancer’s gone, yep. | -一切都很好。 -癌症消失了,是的。 | 
| [41:42] | All the margins are clear. Clean bill of health, so… | 所有边距都是清楚的。 清洁健康单,所以… | 
| [41:44] | yep, we just have a couple follow-ups, that’s it. | 是的,我们只进行了几次跟进。 | 
| [41:47] | Follow-ups for…? | …的后续行动? | 
| [41:48] | Just check-up, make sure | 只需检查一下,确保 | 
| [41:50] | everything’s good, steady. Yeah. | 一切都很好,稳定。 是的 | 
| [41:52] | Just to make sure that I’m feeling better. | 只是为了确保我感觉好些。 | 
| [41:54] | And other than that… Your mother is… | 除此之外…您的母亲是… | 
| [41:55] | – I am 100% cancer-free. – Yeah. | -我100%无癌症。 -是的 | 
| [41:57] | How about that? | 那个怎么样? | 
| [41:58] | I told you, you need to stop worrying. | 我告诉过您,您无需再担心了。 | 
| [42:01] | And we’re gonna get you back to school. | 而且我们会让您回到学校。 | 
| [42:02] | Gotta get you a flight back to New York. | 要带您飞往纽约。 | 
| [42:03] | Thank you for helping so much this week. | 感谢您本周的帮助。 | 
| [42:05] | – Can, um… – Yes, you can hug me. | -可以,嗯…-是的,你可以抱抱我。 | 
| [42:07] | – Give me a hug. – Okay. | -给我一个拥抱。 – 好的。 | 
| [42:08] | Give me a hug. | 给我一个拥抱。 | 
| [42:10] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 | 
| [42:12] | – Oh, my God. – I love you, kiddo. | – 哦,我的上帝。 -我爱你,孩子 | 
| [42:14] | I love you too. | 我也爱你。 | 
| [42:17] | – So relieved. – Uh-huh. | -松了口气。 – 嗯。 | 
| [42:21] | == sync, corrected by Martzy == www.Addic7ed.Com | ==同步,由Martzy更正== www.Addic7ed.Com |