时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Why can I just stay here? | 为什么我只能待在这里? |
[00:02] | We’re all gonna live together as a big happy family. | 我们都将作为一个幸福的大家庭生活在一起。 |
[00:04] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想走。 |
[00:07] | Kristina, unfortunately, | 克里斯蒂娜,很不幸, |
[00:08] | one of the nodes that we removed has cancer. | 我们移除的一个淋巴结患有癌症。 |
[00:10] | – I’m sorry… treatment. – Will it go away? | -很抱歉…治疗。 -会消失吗? |
[00:11] | Do you say that’s she’s gonna need chemotherapy? | 你说那是她需要化疗吗? |
[00:15] | – Hey. You remember me? – Hi. | -嘿。 你记得我? 嗨 |
[00:16] | – My grandpa’s friend. – Right. | -我爷爷的朋友。 – 对。 |
[00:18] | Would you go out with me sometime? | 你有时间和我一起出去吗? |
[00:19] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[00:20] | I met a guy this summer. | 今年夏天我认识一个人。 |
[00:23] | What, are you, like, breaking up with me or something? | 你喜欢和我分手吗? |
[00:25] | I still want to be friends. | 我仍然想成为朋友。 |
[00:29] | Look, for the record, | 看一下, |
[00:31] | I really think this is an awful idea. | 我真的认为这是一个糟糕的主意。 |
[00:33] | Yes, I know you think this is a bad idea. | 是的,我知道您认为这是个坏主意。 |
[00:35] | I’m serious. It’s terrible. | 我是认真的。 它是可怕的。 |
[00:36] | I mean, what are you even thinking? | 我的意思是,你什至在想什么? |
[00:37] | You know, she’s sick. | 你知道,她病了。 |
[00:39] | It’s just a nice, like, get-well basket. | 这是一个很好的,像个健康篮。 |
[00:43] | – You’re her ex-boyfriend. – I know. | -你是她的前男友。 – 我知道。 |
[00:44] | – Why are you giving her… – But I’m trying | -你为什么给她…-但是我在努力 |
[00:45] | not to be her ex-boyfriend. That’s the whole point. | 不要成为她的前男友。 这就是重点。 |
[00:47] | This is not the way to do it. | 这不是这样做的方法。 |
[00:49] | She’s gonna think that it’s creepy and… and sad. | 她会以为这是令人毛骨悚然的……而难过。 |
[00:52] | I mean, what is this stuff even? This is her house. That one. | 我的意思是,这东西甚至是什么? 这是她的房子。 那个。 |
[00:55] | I don’t want to talk about it. Like tea, and like, | 我不想讨论这件事。 像茶一样, |
[00:56] | a filtering water bottle? | 过滤水瓶吗? |
[00:58] | Where did you even get this? I got it from aunt Kristina. | 你甚至从哪儿得到的? 我从克里斯蒂娜姨妈那里得到的。 |
[00:59] | She got a bunch of baskets and told me I could take it. | 她有一堆篮子,告诉我我可以拿走。 |
[01:03] | Wait a second, I’m sorry. | 等一下,对不起。 |
[01:04] | You’re re-gifting a cancer patient’s… | 您在重新赠予癌症患者的… |
[01:06] | Yes, I know it sounds bad, but she told me to take it. | 是的,我知道这听起来很糟糕,但是她告诉我服用。 |
[01:08] | Gift basket to your ex-girlfriend | 给你前女友的礼物篮 |
[01:09] | who doesn’t even want you to come over. | 甚至都不希望您过来。 |
[01:13] | – Oh, my gosh. – Please don’t do it. | – 天啊。 -请不要这样做。 |
[01:15] | We can have lunch. Just wait here for me. | 我们可以吃午餐。 请在这里等我。 |
[01:35] | Um… | 嗯… |
[01:37] | Go, go, go, go, go. What happened? | 走,走,走,走,走。 发生了什么? |
[01:39] | What the hell? I don’t know what happened. | 到底是什么? 我不知道发生了什么 |
[01:41] | – I don’t know. – Oh, my God. | -我不知道。 – 哦,我的上帝。 |
[01:42] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[01:47] | All right. Hey, Max. | 好吧。 嘿,Max。 |
[01:48] | This is the third time. I’m asking you nicely. | 这是第三次了。 我很好地问你。 |
[01:50] | Please take Otis for a walk. | 请带奥的斯散步。 |
[01:51] | – I’m busy, dad. – Put the video game down. | -爸爸,我很忙。 -放下视频游戏。 |
[01:52] | Do I have to take that away from you? | 我必须把那个从你身边拿走吗? |
[01:53] | No, you don’t, actually. | 不,实际上您不是。 |
[01:55] | Max, when we got this dog, | 最大,当我们得到这只狗时, |
[01:56] | you promised that you would help take care of him. | 您答应过要照顾他。 |
[01:58] | I am taking care of him. I’m petting him. | 我在照顾他。 我在抚摸他。 |
[01:59] | Giving him love and affection. | 给他爱与关怀。 |
[02:01] | You know what? Cut the crap, Max. | 你知道吗? 废话少说 |
[02:02] | That’s of huge importance right now. | 现在这非常重要。 |
[02:03] | Get outside and take the dog out for a walk now. | 出去带狗去散步。 |
[02:05] | Good morning. | 早上好。 |
[02:06] | – Hi. – What’s going on? | -嗨。 – 这是怎么回事? |
[02:07] | Good morning. Nothing, nothing. | 早上好。 没事没事。 |
[02:09] | Everything’s great, honey. Everything’s just fine. | 一切都很好,亲爱的。 一切都很好。 |
[02:10] | – Honey. – We got it all under control. | -亲爱的。 -我们一切都在掌控之中。 |
[02:11] | – Max. – All under control. | -最高 -全部在控制之下。 |
[02:12] | If your dad asked you to take Otis out, | 如果你父亲要你带Otis出去, |
[02:13] | you need to take Otis out. Max, Otis! | 你需要把奥的斯带出去。 马克斯,奥蒂斯! |
[02:15] | – You wanted this dog… – What? | -您想要这只狗…-什么? |
[02:16] | – Oh, geez. – He’s peeing on the floor. | -天哪。 -他在地板上撒尿。 |
[02:17] | – I cannot watch this right now. – Outside, outside, outside. | -我现在无法观看。 -外面,外面,外面。 |
[02:18] | – Honey. – Oh, look at that. | -亲爱的。 -哦,看那个。 |
[02:20] | And he’s all done peeing. Max, you gotta listen, okay? | 他都撒尿了。 麦克斯,你得听,好吗? |
[02:22] | We could just get him a litter box or something. | 我们可以给他一个垃圾箱之类的东西。 |
[02:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Honey, just… | 不,不,不,不,不,不。 亲爱的… |
[02:25] | I got everything, okay? You’re doing too much. | 我什么都有,好吗? 你做得太多了 |
[02:26] | It’s not a big deal. I’ve got this | 没什么大不了的。 我有这个 |
[02:27] | taken care of. You’re overdoing it. | 照顾。 你太过分了。 |
[02:29] | The eggs are burning. Look out. | 鸡蛋在燃烧。 当心。 |
[02:30] | I can’t eat those now. They’re too burnt. | 我现在不能吃那些。 他们太烧了。 |
[02:32] | Adam, you don’t need to do all of this. | 亚当,您不需要做所有这一切。 |
[02:34] | Listen, honey, I got it under control. | 听着,亲爱的,我控制住了它。 |
[02:36] | – Okay. – Dad, I also asked | -好的。 -爸爸,我也问过 |
[02:37] | for sunny-side up. | 朝阳。 |
[02:38] | Eat. Listen, I talked to my mom. | 吃。 听着,我跟妈妈说话。 |
[02:39] | She said she can be here at 9:00 A.M. tomorrow. | 她说她可以在上午9:00在这里 明天。 |
[02:41] | Okay? No. Actually, you know what? | 好吗? 不,实际上,你知道吗? |
[02:43] | I talked to my mother, | 我跟妈妈说话, |
[02:44] | and she may be able to come now. | ,她也许现在就可以来。 |
[02:46] | I just talked to her on the phone. | 我刚刚在电话里跟她说话。 |
[02:47] | So I think she’s gonna probably be able to come. | 所以我认为她可能会来。 |
[02:49] | She’s gonna really try hard, so grandma might come. | 她真的会努力的,所以奶奶可能会来。 |
[02:53] | She said she may be able to be here. | 她说她也许可以在这里。 i> |
[02:55] | Yes. Honey, she’s got a lot on her plate. | 是的。 亲爱的,她盘子里有很多东西。 |
[02:56] | Until then, my mother will be here. | 在那之前,我的母亲将在这里。 |
[02:58] | It’s not necessary. I can handle this. | 没必要。 我可以应付这个。 |
[03:00] | Honey, you just had surgery. You’re gonna have chemotherapy. | 亲爱的,你刚做手术。 你要去化疗。 |
[03:02] | You need help. I don’t need help. | 您需要帮助。 我不需要帮助 |
[03:04] | You’re not supposed to lift anything. | 你不应该举起任何东西。 |
[03:05] | You’re not even supposed to lift Nora right now. | 您甚至现在都不应该举起Nora。 |
[03:07] | – You can’t drive. Okay? – Mmhmm. | -你不能开车。 好的? 嗯 |
[03:09] | Like it or not, you’re gonna need some backup, okay? | 喜欢还是不喜欢,您需要一些备份,好吗? |
[03:11] | Look what I got for you here. | 看看我在这里为您得到了什么。 |
[03:12] | – What is that? – This is pure health. | – 那是什么? -这是纯健康。 |
[03:15] | It’s got kale and carrots and calcium. | 里面有羽衣甘蓝,胡萝卜和钙。 |
[03:17] | Powder protein, powder everything. | 粉状蛋白,粉状一切。 |
[03:18] | The doctor said to put some agave syrup in there | 医生说在那儿放一些龙舌兰糖浆 |
[03:20] | so that it’s nice and sweet. Whey protein’s one of the most | ,这样又好又甜。 乳清蛋白是最乳清蛋白之一 |
[03:21] | disgusting things I’ve ever had. Like I said, | 我曾经经历过的令人作呕的事情。 就像我说的, |
[03:22] | we’re in this together. | 我们在一起。 |
[03:24] | You’re gonna have it, I’m gonna have it. | 你要拥有它,我要拥有它。 |
[03:25] | Solidarity. | 团结。 |
[03:26] | Ready? Down the hatch. | 准备? 下舱口。 |
[03:31] | It’s good. | 很好。 |
[03:32] | – That is good. – Mm-mmm. | -很好。 -嗯-嗯 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[03:39] | One, two, three. Panthers! | 一,二,三。 黑豹! |
[03:45] | Hey, big guy. | 嘿,大个子。 |
[03:46] | – Hey. – Good hustle out there. | -嘿。 -好忙。 |
[03:48] | – Thanks. – Want some grapes? | -谢谢。 -想要些葡萄吗? |
[03:50] | Sure. | 当然可以。 |
[03:52] | Way to run down those grounders. | 击倒那些地面的方法。 |
[03:53] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的。 谢谢。 |
[03:56] | Hey, what’s… what’s going on over there? | 嘿,那是什么…那是怎么回事? |
[03:58] | I don’t know. I think they’re just going | 我不知道。 我想他们要走了 |
[04:00] | to Leo’s house or something like that. | 到狮子座的房子或类似的东西。 |
[04:02] | I thought you were friends with Leo. | 我以为你是狮子座的朋友。 |
[04:04] | I never said that. | 我从没说过。 |
[04:06] | Well, do you want me to go talk to them? | 好吧,你要我和他们说话吗? |
[04:07] | I’m sure they would love to have you. | 我确定他们会想拥有你。 |
[04:08] | No, it’s… it’s okay. | 不,没关系。 |
[04:10] | Victor, I’m sure if they knew you were free… | 维克多,我确定他们是否知道您有空… |
[04:12] | Can we please go now? | 我们可以现在走吗? |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[04:32] | Okay, back seat, buddy. | 好吧,后座,哥们。 |
[04:35] | – Am I winning? – This… | -我赢了吗? – 这个… |
[04:36] | You’re… you’re killing me right now. | 你是…你正在杀了我。 |
[04:38] | – Tell me I’m winning. – And just for that reason, | -告诉我我赢了。 -正因为如此, |
[04:39] | I want you to maintain your handicap. | 我希望你保持自己的弱点。 |
[04:41] | Okay, I don’t need charity. | 好吧,我不需要慈善。 |
[04:42] | By putting you super close. | 让您超级亲近。 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna bank it off that wall over there. | 我要把那笔钱放在那边的那堵墙上。 |
[04:46] | – The bank. Okay. – Mm-hmm. The old bank shot. | -银行。 好的。 嗯 老银行开枪。 |
[04:48] | This is a technical golfing term. | 这是一个技术性的高尔夫术语。 |
[04:49] | That’s right. I’m doing good. | 是的。 我很好。 |
[04:51] | Let me just get in the zone. Hang on. | 让我进入区域。 不挂断。 |
[04:52] | Amber, do not let these eyes distract you. | 琥珀色,不要让这些眼睛分散您的注意力。 |
[04:54] | All right, here we go. | 好吧,我们开始。 |
[04:56] | Got to give it enough power. Let’s see it. | 得到足够的力量。 让我们来看看它。 |
[04:58] | – Ooh! – Oh, crap. | -哦! -哎呀 |
[05:00] | – Oh, my God. Are you okay? – Yeah. | -天哪。 你还好吗? -是的 |
[05:02] | – Did I hit you? – No. | -我打你了吗? -不 |
[05:05] | I’m gonna give you a mulligan. | 我要给你一个mulligan。 |
[05:07] | That’s golf speak for a do-over. | 那是高尔夫的重演。 |
[05:09] | – A mulligan? – A mulligan. | -mulligan? -mulligan。 |
[05:11] | That’s what they call it. How do you know that? | 那就是他们所说的。 你怎么知道? |
[05:13] | What am I even doing? Is this right? | 我什至在做什么? 这是正确的吗? |
[05:15] | Well, the grip is… | 好吧,抓地力是… |
[05:17] | Just hold it… oh, gosh. | 只要抓住它…哦,天哪。 |
[05:20] | – Okay. Give me the thumbs. | – Okay. |
[05:23] | Ease up the thumbs. | 竖起大拇指。 |
[05:48] | ♪ I should have built better walls ♪ | ♪我应该建造更好的墙壁♪ |
[05:52] | ♪ or slept in my clothes | ♪或睡在我的衣服上 |
[05:55] | ♪ so if I see you again | ♪所以如果我再见到你 |
[05:59] | Amber, I still think that we should take it slow. | 琥珀色,我仍然认为我们应该慢慢来。 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[06:06] | ♪ And I will leave my gun at home ♪ | ♪我会把枪留在家里♪ |
[06:09] | ♪ I don’t want love | ♪我不要爱 |
[06:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[06:26] | Yeah. You? | 是的。 您? |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[06:32] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ |
[06:35] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ |
[06:37] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ |
[06:40] | ♪ and let others do for you | ♪让别人为你做 |
[06:42] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿你为星星搭建一个阶梯♪ |
[06:45] | ♪ and climb on every rung | ♪爬上每一个梯级 |
[06:47] | ♪ and may you stay | ♪,愿你留下 |
[06:49] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[06:52] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ |
[06:54] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[06:57] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ |
[06:59] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[07:01] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ |
[07:04] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直,坚强♪ |
[07:06] | ♪ and may you stay | ♪,愿你留下 |
[07:08] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[07:11] | ♪ may you stay | ♪你可以留下 |
[07:13] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[07:24] | hey. | 嘿。 |
[07:25] | I was just on my way to Kristina’s. | 我正要去克里斯蒂娜的路上。 |
[07:27] | I thought you were at the studio today. | 我以为你今天在演播室。 |
[07:28] | Yeah. No, I’m on my way. | 是的。 不,我在路上。 |
[07:30] | I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for doing this | 我只是想停下来说声谢谢 |
[07:32] | and also just to check to make sure you got my email. | ,也只是检查以确保您收到了我的电子邮件。 |
[07:34] | Yeah, I got the email. | 是的,我收到了电子邮件。 |
[07:36] | – Okay? Got the diet? – Yes. | -好吗? 有节食吗? -是的 |
[07:37] | Low sugar, low caffeine, high fiber. | 低糖,低咖啡因,高纤维。 |
[07:38] | – Yeah, I got it. – Okay, ’cause that’s… | -是的,我明白了。 -好的,因为那是… |
[07:39] | She’s got to stick to that regimen, | 她必须坚持那个疗程, |
[07:41] | and she’s not always gonna want to, so you gotta… | 而且她并不总是想要,所以你得… |
[07:42] | – I’m on it. – Stay on her a little bit. | -我在。 -稍微留一点。 |
[07:43] | And she’s not gonna want help, but she needs help. | 她不会想要帮助,但她需要帮助。 |
[07:45] | – I got… I got the email. – Okay, all right. | -我收到了…我收到了电子邮件。 -好的,好的。 |
[07:47] | And here are her keys. She can’t drive. | 这是她的钥匙。 她不会开车。 |
[07:49] | She’s gonna try to drive. Don’t let her drive. | 她要开车。 不要让她开车。 |
[07:51] | – And please use our van… – Adam. | -请使用我们的货车…-亚当。 |
[07:52] | To go get the groceries and take Nora with you | 要去买杂货,和娜拉一起去 |
[07:53] | so she can get some rest. What? | 这样她可以休息了。 什么? |
[07:55] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的。 |
[07:56] | All right, I know. | 好吧,我知道。 |
[07:58] | I’m just freaking out, mom. I love you. | 妈我吓坏了 我爱你。 |
[08:01] | – I love you too. – Thank you. Okay. | -我也爱你。 – 谢谢。 好的。 |
[08:03] | All right. I’ll see you. | 好吧。 我见 |
[08:05] | Ah! Thanks. | 啊! 谢谢。 |
[08:27] | Good morning. | 早上好。 |
[08:28] | Good morning. | 早上好。 |
[08:46] | What are those? | 那是什么? |
[08:49] | It’s what two tours in Afghanistan’ll get you. | 这就是在阿富汗的两次旅行都能带您到这里。 |
[08:59] | I completely forgot. It’s my mom. | 我完全忘记了。 是我妈妈 |
[09:02] | Your mother? | 你的妈妈? |
[09:03] | – I’m hungry! – Hang on! | -我饿了! – 不挂断! |
[09:05] | Don’t worry about it. She’s more than cool. | 不用担心。 她很酷。 |
[09:07] | It’s just I told her | 只是我告诉她 |
[09:08] | I would have breakfast with her this morning, | 今天早上我和她一起吃早餐, |
[09:10] | and I forgot. You better be ready. | ,我忘了。 你最好准备好。 |
[09:11] | – Do you want me to leave? – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | -您要我离开吗? -哦,不,不,不,不,不。 |
[09:13] | – Should I… I should probably… – No, no, no. | -我应该…我应该…-不,不,不。 |
[09:14] | – It’s fine. – Okay. | -很好。 – 好的。 |
[09:15] | I’m just gonna tell her | 我只是要告诉她 |
[09:16] | I’m gonna do it a different day, okay? | 我要改天了,好吗? |
[09:17] | I’ll be back. Just stay here. | 我会回来的。 就待在这里。 |
[09:19] | – Okay. – I’m gonna use my key. | -好的。 -我要用我的钥匙。 |
[09:20] | Hey, hang on, mom. | 嘿,等等,妈妈。 |
[09:21] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[09:22] | And you have no pants on. | 而且你没有裤子。 |
[09:24] | – Yes. I know. It’s… – Gonna be a problem. | -是的。 我知道。 是…-会是个问题。 |
[09:26] | Well, I-I can’t go. I can’t go today. | 好吧,我-我走不了。 我今天不能去。 |
[09:29] | I have been waiting all week for pancakes. | 我整周都在等薄煎饼。 |
[09:30] | I am sorry. | 对不起。 |
[09:31] | The line at Huck’s is getting long, | 哈克的台词越来越长, |
[09:33] | and I want pancakes. Mom, I cannot go today. Okay? | ,我要薄煎饼。 妈我今天不能去 好的? |
[09:34] | Why are we whispering? | 我们为什么窃窃私语? |
[09:35] | Just, I can’t… | 只是,我不能… |
[09:36] | Because… | 因为… |
[09:38] | please be quiet. | 请保持安静。 |
[09:39] | – Stop. – Who do you have in there? | -停止。 -那边有谁? |
[09:40] | Mom, nothing. Just stop. | 妈没事 停下来。 |
[09:42] | If you’re gonna cancel breakfast, | 如果您要取消早餐, |
[09:43] | you have to give me facts. | 你必须给我事实。 |
[09:44] | You robbed me of my breakfast time. | 你抢了我的早餐时间。 |
[09:45] | I’ve been kind of, like, seeing him. | 我有点喜欢见他。 |
[09:46] | – Really? – Yes, it’s different. | -真的吗? -是的,不一样。 |
[09:49] | I really like this guy. | 我真的很喜欢这个人。 |
[09:51] | – Really? – Yes, a lot, okay? | -真的吗? -是的,很多吗? |
[09:53] | – So please. – Who is it? | -所以请。 – 是谁呀? |
[09:55] | I can’t talk about this now. He’s inside. | 我现在不能谈论这个。 他在里面 |
[09:56] | Talk about it. You give me some facts. | 谈论它。 你给我一些事实。 |
[09:58] | Or I’m gonna come in. | 或者我要进来。 |
[09:59] | Stop! Okay. You met him. | 停下! 好的。 你遇见了他。 |
[10:01] | – I did? Who? – Yes, so be quiet. | -我知道吗? WHO? -是的,所以要安静。 |
[10:02] | That’s enough. Isn’t that enough? | 就足够了。 这还不够吗? |
[10:04] | – Who? – At a baseball game. | -谁? -在棒球比赛中。 |
[10:06] | – The army guy? – Shh! | -军人? -嘘! |
[10:08] | – Grandpa’s friend? – Don’t call him the army guy. | -爷爷的朋友? -不要称他为军人。 |
[10:10] | – Well, what’s his name? – His name is Ryan. | -他叫什么名字? -他叫瑞安。 |
[10:12] | – Hey, grandpa likes him. – I know. I really like him too. | -嘿,爷爷喜欢他。 – 我知道。 我也很喜欢他 |
[10:14] | Listen, you have to go. | 听着,你得走了。 |
[10:16] | – No, I’m excited. – Please, just… | -不,我很兴奋。 -请… |
[10:17] | – Introduce me. – No. | -介绍我。 -不 |
[10:18] | – Please get out here. – Good-bye. | -请离开这里。 – 再见。 |
[10:20] | I love you. Bye, Ryan! | 我爱你。 再见,瑞安! |
[10:21] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[10:33] | – Uh… – That’s my mom. | -恩-那是我妈妈 |
[10:35] | You stole my shirt so I… | 你偷了我的衬衫所以我… |
[10:45] | Hey, Crosby. | 嗨,克罗斯比。 |
[10:46] | Crosby! | 克罗斯比! |
[10:47] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[10:52] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[10:53] | – Hey. – What the hell’s going on? | -嘿。 -到底是怎么回事? |
[10:55] | I’m gone for a couple of days. The place is a disaster area. | 我走了几天。 这个地方是灾区。 |
[10:57] | Good morning to you too. | 早上好。 |
[10:59] | What, is this a joke? What happened? | 这是什么玩笑吗? 发生了什么? |
[11:00] | The Dave ray trio happened. | 戴夫雷三重奏发生了。 |
[11:02] | Those jazz nerds, they know how to party, man. | 那些爵士书呆子,他们知道如何聚会,伙计。 |
[11:04] | They turned into gremlins last night. | 昨晚他们变成了妖精。 |
[11:06] | – Where’s Amber? – Amber texted me. | -琥珀在哪里? -琥珀给我发短信。 |
[11:07] | She overslept. | 她睡过头了。 |
[11:09] | I told her just to show up at lunch. | 我告诉她只是去吃午饭。 |
[11:10] | And it’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的。 |
[11:11] | Oh, it’s fine for her to come in late in the day | 哦,她可以迟到 |
[11:13] | and then just gonna sit here. | 然后就坐在这里。 |
[11:14] | – It’s fine. – Crosby, that is unacceptable! | – 没关系。 -克罗斯比,这是不可接受的! |
[11:16] | You can’t let her skate by ’cause she’s a family member. | 你不能让她滑冰,因为她是家庭成员。 |
[11:18] | – Okay. I’m sorry. – You know what? | -好的。 对不起。 – 你知道吗? |
[11:20] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – I want you to come down here. | -对不起。 对不起。 -我要你下来。 |
[11:21] | – You’re right. – And I want you to help me | -你是对的。 -我要你帮我 |
[11:22] | clean this. Look at that. | 清理这个。 看那个。 |
[11:24] | That’s real nice, isn’t it? | 真的很好,不是吗? |
[11:26] | Tell you what. You clean it up. | 告诉你。 你收拾一下 |
[11:28] | – I will clean it up. – Okay, all right? | -我会清理的。 -好的,好吗? |
[11:30] | I will. | 我会。 |
[11:33] | Leave it. I’ll get that too. | 离开吧。 我也会明白的 |
[11:42] | Camille, you don’t have to do all of that. | 卡米尔,你不必做所有的事情。 |
[11:45] | You can leave it. Oh, that’s okay. | 您可以离开它。 哦,没关系。 |
[11:47] | I don’t mind. I mean, I’m here to help. | 我不在乎。 我的意思是,我在这里为您提供帮助。 |
[11:49] | I know, but it’s actually Max’s job. | 我知道,但这实际上是Max的工作。 |
[11:52] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[11:53] | Hewe’re on a whole sticker system | Hewe在整个贴纸系统上 |
[11:55] | so it sort of gives him incentive to do… | 所以有点激励他去做… |
[11:58] | – Of course. – You know. | – 当然。 – 你懂。 |
[11:59] | – Yeah. – But thanks. | -是的。 -但是,谢谢。 |
[12:00] | Okay. So can I get you anything? | 好吧。 那我能给你什么吗? |
[12:02] | How about a big jug of wine? | 大罐酒怎么样? |
[12:03] | Should hit the spot right about now. | 应该马上就到现场。 |
[12:05] | – Yeah, you wish. – I know. | -是的,你希望。 – 我知道。 |
[12:06] | It’s just sort of ironic I can’t have any alcohol | 有点讽刺,我不能喝酒 |
[12:08] | considering I’m about to pump poison into my body | 考虑到我即将向体内注入毒药
在接下来的几天中 |
[12:10] | in the next couple of days. | 。 |
[12:12] | You know, I have a friend | 你知道,我有一个朋友
最近经历化学疗法的 |
[12:14] | who recently went through chemo. Oh, yeah? How are they doing? | 。 哦耶? 他们怎么样 |
[12:17] | – She’s doing great. – Really? | -她做得很好。 -真的吗? |
[12:19] | – 18 months now, cancer-free. – That’s great. | -现在已有18个月,没有癌症。 – 那很棒。 |
[12:21] | So but anyway, she said that | 所以无论如何,她说 |
[12:22] | it’s best not to think of it as poison | 最好不要认为它是毒药 |
[12:25] | but more like a platoon of soldiers | 但更像是一排士兵
进入你血液的 |
[12:29] | that have entered your blood stream to… | … |
[12:30] | Fight the enemy… – Disease. | 与敌人战斗…-疾病。 |
[12:34] | I’ve read all the pamphlets. | 我已经看了所有的小册子。 |
[12:40] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这个。 |
[12:41] | The whole reason I got him involved in baseball | 我让他参与棒球运动的全部原因 |
[12:43] | was so he could make some friends. | 是这样,他可以结交一些朋友。 |
[12:44] | – I know. – How could they not invite him? | -我知道。 -他们怎么不能邀请他? |
[12:46] | He’s new. Kids have groups, cliques. | 他是新来的。 孩子们有团体,团体。 |
[12:49] | I’m sure he’ll, you know, invited soon. | 我确定他会尽快邀请您。 |
[12:50] | You don’t think it’s because he’s… | 你不认为这是因为他是… |
[12:53] | – He’s what? – Be-because… | -他是什么? -因为… |
[12:55] | – because he’s Latino? – Yes, because… | -因为他是拉丁裔? – 是的,因为… |
[12:56] | I don’t know, because kids are weird. | 我不知道,因为孩子很奇怪。 |
[12:57] | And maybe… I just wish one of their parents | 也许…我只希望他们的父母之一 |
[13:00] | would have thought to invite him. | 本来想邀请他的。 |
[13:10] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么? – 没有。 |
[13:11] | Hey, bud. | 嗨,蓓蕾。 |
[13:12] | Your mom and I were just talking that you know, | 你和我妈妈只是在说你知道, |
[13:14] | you haven’t had anybody over to the house yet. | 您还没有人去过这所房子。 |
[13:16] | You think maybe you might want to, you know, | 您认为也许您想, |
[13:19] | have a buddy over for a playdate or… | 找一个朋友约会或… |
[13:21] | Playdate? Isn’t that for, like, for little kids? | 播放日期? 那不是像小孩一样吗? |
[13:23] | – Oh, yeah. No. – Oh, yeah, no. It is. | -哦,是的。 不-哦,是的 它是。 |
[13:24] | So not a playdate. A hang-out. | 所以不是播放日期。 环聊。 |
[13:25] | – Hang-out. – Yeah. | -环聊。 -是的 |
[13:26] | – Would you be into that? – Sure. | -你会喜欢吗? 好的 |
[13:28] | – Great. – Cool. | -太好了。 太好了 |
[13:31] | – Who should we invite? – Maybe Miguel. | -我们应该邀请谁? -也许Miguel。 |
[13:33] | – Okay. – I don’t know Miguel. | -好的。 -我不认识Miguel。 |
[13:35] | Which one’s… Is he on the baseball team? | 哪个…他在棒球队吗? |
[13:36] | No, he used to live in the apartment above mine. | 不,他曾经住在我上面的公寓里。 |
[13:40] | Oh, you… | 哦,你… |
[13:41] | You mean in the old neighborhood. | 你的意思是在旧社区。 |
[13:43] | Yeah. He’s cool. | 是的。 他很酷。 |
[13:45] | Yeah, well, we’ll look into it. | 是的,很好,我们会调查一下。 |
[13:47] | Great. | 太好了。 |
[13:53] | Can we do that? | 我们能做到吗? |
[13:57] | Well, these are job prospects courtesy of the V.A. | 好吧,这些都是V.A.提供的工作机会。 |
[14:03] | Here you go. | 干得好。 |
[14:04] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿,你知道吗? |
[14:05] | You could put in an application in here. | 您可以在此处放入一个应用程序。 |
[14:07] | Amber used to work here. She liked it. | 琥珀曾经在这里工作。 她喜欢它。 |
[14:08] | She’ll put in a good word for you. | 她会为您说一个好话。 |
[14:10] | You’re really invested | 你真的很投入 |
[14:11] | in my employment situation, I see. | 在我的就业情况中,我明白了。 |
[14:13] | Yeah, I mean, it’s… | 是的,我是说… |
[14:14] | It’s just great to have somewhere to go | 拥有一个可以去的地方真是太好了 |
[14:16] | in the morning or a reason to get up. | 还是早上起床的原因。 |
[14:19] | Just makes you feel better about yourself. | 会让您对自己感觉更好。 |
[14:21] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我,我知道。 |
[14:23] | Okay, I’ll… I’ll take a look. | 好吧,我…看一下。 |
[14:25] | Sprinkler technician, | 洒水技术员, |
[14:26] | Berlin-miro landscape architecture. | 柏林米罗风景建筑。 |
[14:28] | Starting salary… | 起薪… |
[14:29] | Wow, that’s low. | 哇,太低了。 |
[14:32] | Yeah, well, okay. That’s not a good one there. | 是的,好的。 那不是一个好人。 |
[14:33] | But check out the other ones. | 但是看看其他的。 |
[14:34] | Uh, Norell family farms, irrigation consultant | 恩,诺雷尔家庭农场,灌溉顾问 |
[14:37] | for mid-sized wheat farm. | 用于中型小麦农场。 |
[14:40] | Wheat. | 小麦。 |
[14:42] | Kid from Wyoming… | 来自怀俄明州的孩子… |
[14:44] | Must know something about wheat. | 必须对小麦有所了解。 |
[14:47] | Yeah, I do know a little something | 是的,我确实知道一些 |
[14:48] | about planting wheat, but not from Wyoming. | 关于种植小麦,但不是来自怀俄明州。 |
[14:50] | Yeah, where? | 是的,在哪里? |
[14:51] | Well, one of my jobs in Afghanistan | 好吧,我在阿富汗的工作之一 |
[14:53] | was to talk to the local farmers there. | 是和当地的农民交谈。 |
[14:55] | We’d offer them seeds, fertilizer, better irrigation. | 我们会为他们提供种子,肥料和更好的灌溉。 |
[14:58] | Try to gain their trust, you know. | 努力赢得他们的信任,你知道。 |
[14:59] | Win the hearts and minds. | 赢得人心。 |
[15:01] | And then, you know, we wanted them eventually | 然后,您知道,我们最终希望他们 |
[15:04] | to switch out their opium plants for wheat crops. | 将他们的鸦片种植转作小麦作物。 |
[15:06] | Mmhmm. How’d it work out? | 嗯。 效果如何? |
[15:08] | It didn’t always work out so good. | 效果并不总是那么好。 |
[15:12] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[15:16] | We met this one opium farmer outside of Marjah, | 我们在玛雅(Marjah)以外认识了一位鸦片农民, |
[15:19] | and we worked on this guy for a while. | ,我们在这个家伙上工作了一段时间。 |
[15:23] | And then finally he agreed to plant the wheat. | 然后他终于同意种小麦。 |
[15:25] | A couple of weeks after we helped him | 我们帮助他几周后 |
[15:28] | switch out the poppy plants, | 换下罂粟植物, |
[15:32] | he was killed. | 他被杀了。 |
[15:36] | Uh, I guess they were sending | 嗯,我想他们正在发送 |
[15:39] | a message to the rest of the farmers. | 给其余农民的信息。 |
[15:43] | Oh. That’s tough. | 哦。 太难了 |
[15:46] | We killed that guy, Zeek. | 我们杀了那个家伙,Zeek。 |
[15:49] | We didn’t drop any bombs or pull any trigger, | 我们没有投下炸弹或扣动扳机, |
[15:51] | but we killed that guy. | 但是我们杀了那个家伙。 |
[16:06] | I don’t know where it is. | 我不知道它在哪里。 |
[16:07] | Try again up here. | 在这里重试。 |
[16:12] | Can I get something for you? | 我可以帮您拿点东西吗? |
[16:14] | I was just looking for the chamomile tea. | 我只是在寻找洋甘菊茶。 |
[16:16] | – It’s up here. – Oh. | -在这里。 哦 |
[16:17] | – It probably… – I moved it. I’m sorry. | -大概…-我搬了 对不起。 |
[16:20] | You know, I figured with your stitches, | 你知道,我想通了你的缝线, |
[16:22] | you know, you wouldn’t be able to reach. | 您知道,您将无法到达。 |
[16:23] | Thank you very much, Camille. | 非常感谢你,卡米尔。 |
[16:24] | – That’s great. – Sure. | -太好了。 好的 |
[16:26] | And I’ll get the water. Thank you. | 我去拿水。 谢谢。 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[16:30] | Is that sugar? | 那是糖吗? |
[16:35] | I don’t have stevia here. I don’t usually use it. | 我这里没有甜叶菊。 我通常不使用它。 |
[16:37] | Well, it’s actually good for you. | 好吧,这实际上对您有好处。 |
[16:39] | Stevia, it’s a nutrient. | 甜叶菊,它是一种营养。 |
[16:41] | It’s only one scoop. Okay. | 这只是一个独家新闻。 好的。 |
[16:42] | – Is that your door? – You’re right. That’s my door. | -那是你的门吗? – 你是对的。 那是我的门。 |
[16:44] | – I’ll get it. – Okay-no, no, no. | -我知道了。 -好的,不,不。 |
[16:45] | I’ve got it. | I’ve got it. |
[16:48] | – Oh, hi. – Hi, we’re the lessings, | -哦,嗨。 -嗨,我们是大家 |
[16:50] | Adam and Kristina’s friend’s. Of course you are. | 亚当和克里斯蒂娜的朋友的。 当然可以 |
[16:51] | I remember you. She knows who we are. | 我记得你。 她知道我们是谁。 |
[16:53] | Camille, where is she? | 卡米尔,她在哪里? |
[16:55] | Where’s our girl? | 我们的女孩呢 |
[16:56] | Stop it, Phil. He does this. | 别这样,菲尔。 他做到了。 |
[16:57] | He’s excited because she’s like family to us. | 他很兴奋,因为她就像我们的家人一样。 |
[16:59] | It’s okay. Come in. Kris? | 没关系。 进来吧,克里斯? |
[17:02] | Oh. Hey. | 哦。 嘿。 |
[17:03] | – Hi. – Thanks for that, Camille. | -嗨。 -谢谢,卡米尔。 |
[17:05] | – Sure. – Sorry to barge in like this. | -好的。 -很抱歉这样闯入。 |
[17:06] | We wanted to see how you were doing. | 我们想看看您的情况如何。 |
[17:07] | I’m good. I’m home. | 我很好。 我在家。 |
[17:09] | Oh, and you brought a chicken. We’re here for you, Kristina. | 哦,你带来了一只鸡。 克里斯蒂娜,我们在这里为您服务。 |
[17:12] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢。 |
[17:13] | This is… this is beautiful. | 这是…这很漂亮。 |
[17:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[17:16] | Let’s see where I’m gonna put… | 让我们看看我要放哪里… |
[17:17] | – Okay. – Oh, you got a few. | -好的。 -哦,有几个。 |
[17:18] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢。 是的 |
[17:19] | A lot of chicken. | 很多鸡。 |
[17:21] | – It’s good. – Thank you. Yeah. | -很好。 – 谢谢。 是的 |
[17:22] | You know. Good to see you. | 你懂。 很高兴见到你。 |
[17:25] | – Everything good? – Yeah. | -一切都很好? -是的 |
[17:26] | I’m glad to see you’re back together. | 很高兴见到你又回来了。 |
[17:27] | Oh, yeah, well, we’re in counseling, you know. | 哦,是的,我们正在辅导中。 |
[17:29] | – Sex therapy. – Can’t have that… | -性疗法。 -不能… |
[17:31] | – That’s very important. – It is. | -非常重要。 – 它是。 |
[17:33] | So you know what, I actually… | 所以你知道吗,我实际上… |
[17:36] | It’s her naptime, and I wish | 现在是她午睡,我希望 |
[17:38] | I could stay and visit longer. | 我可以停留更长的时间。 |
[17:39] | And thank you for… Oh, I’ll do that, kris. | 谢谢你……哦,克里斯,我会做到的。 |
[17:40] | – I’m gonna take her up. – No, I’ve got her. | -我要接她。 -不,我有她。 |
[17:42] | – Camille, I got it. – Visit with your friends. | -卡米尔,明白了。 -与您的朋友一起参观。 |
[17:44] | – Thank you. – No, really, of course. | -谢谢。 -不,当然可以。 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[17:47] | You stay, visit with your friends. | 你留下来,和你的朋友一起拜访。 |
[17:49] | – Thank you. – Say “bye-bye.” | -谢谢。 -说“再见”。 |
[17:50] | – Bye. – Bye, honey. | -再见 – 再见,宝贝。 |
[17:51] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样了? |
[17:52] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好。 我很好。 |
[17:54] | I mean, this as a surprise… | 我的意思是,这很令人惊讶… |
[17:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[17:57] | Oh, Suze. It’s okay. | 哦Suze。 没关系。 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry. I told myself I wasn’t gonna do this. | 对不起。 我告诉自己我不会这样做。 |
[18:01] | – Aww, it’s okay. – I’m sorry. | -噢,没关系。 – 对不起。 |
[18:02] | Oh! I’m a… | 哦! 我是一个… |
[18:04] | A little sore. | 有点疼。 |
[18:05] | – Oh, my God. – It’s okay. | -天哪。 – 没关系。 |
[18:07] | – Oh, my… I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -哦,我…对不起。 – 没关系。 |
[18:08] | – Just a-a gentle, gentle hug. – Okay. | -只是一个温柔的拥抱。 – 好的。 |
[18:11] | Be careful. Don’t touch her. | 小心点。 别碰她 |
[18:13] | Can I get you a tea or something? | 我可以给你泡茶吗? |
[18:14] | You guys want anything to eat? | 你们要吃东西吗? |
[18:15] | – It’s just not right. – I would love a tea, actually. | -这是不对的。 -实际上,我想喝茶。 |
[18:17] | Want some chicken? Why don’t you have a seat? | 要一些鸡肉吗? 你怎么没有座位 |
[18:18] | Okay? Do you have English breakfast? | 好吗? 你有英式早餐吗? |
[18:24] | I just spoke to the social worker. | 我刚刚和社会工作者交谈。 |
[18:25] | And? | 和? |
[18:27] | And she doesn’t think it’s a good idea. | 而且她认为这不是一个好主意。 |
[18:28] | She thinks we should keep working on | 她认为我们应该继续努力 |
[18:30] | establishing him here. | 在这里建立他。 |
[18:32] | Not open up old wounds. | 不能打开旧伤口。 |
[18:34] | Which is what we expected, so no Miguel. | 这就是我们所期望的,所以没有Miguel。 |
[18:38] | – No. – What? | -不-什么? |
[18:40] | I think we should do it anyway. | 我认为我们还是应该这样做。 |
[18:41] | I think that it would be really good. | 我认为那真的很好。 |
[18:43] | Honey, the social worker said it’s a bad idea. | 亲爱的,社工说,这是个坏主意。 |
[18:45] | She didn’t say we couldn’t do it. | 她没有说我们做不到。 |
[18:46] | Are you “lawyering” me? | 你在“律师”我吗? |
[18:48] | Is that what this is? | 那是什么吗? |
[18:49] | I’m Victor’s mom-ing you. | 我是维克多的妈妈。 |
[18:50] | And I think that my opinion should weigh | 而且我认为我的意见应该具有影响力 |
[18:51] | as much as hers. | 和她一样多。 |
[18:53] | We should be helping Victor establish new friendships. | 我们应该帮助维克多建立新的友谊。 |
[18:55] | That’s what we should be doing right now. | 那就是我们现在应该做的。 |
[18:56] | I know, but he needs a friend right now. | 我知道,但是他现在需要一个朋友。 |
[18:59] | He just needs a friend. | 他只需要一个朋友。 |
[19:00] | He’s gonna make friends. He just… | 他要交朋友。 他只是… |
[19:02] | Babe, he was really pretty heartbroken. | 宝贝,他真的很伤心。 |
[19:03] | You should have seen it when they left him out. | 当他们把他拒之门外时,您应该已经看到了。 |
[19:07] | I’m telling you he needs this. | 我告诉你他需要这个。 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[19:17] | Good to see you. Okay, Brian. Take care. | 很高兴见到你。 好的,布莱恩。 照顾自己。 |
[19:19] | – Yeah. – Dad. | -是的 爸爸 |
[19:20] | Sarah. Good heavens. | 莎拉。 我的妈呀。 |
[19:22] | – Hi, how are you? – So Sarah Braverman. | -嗨,你好吗? -Sarah Braverman。 |
[19:24] | – Give me a kiss. – Mwah. | -给我一个吻。 嗯 |
[19:25] | Hi, sweetheart. What are you doing here? | 嗨,亲爱的。 你在这里做什么? |
[19:27] | Well, I wanted to see where you work, | 好吧,我想看看你在哪里工作, |
[19:28] | and also mark and I have all these doubles of things | 并标记,我拥有所有这些双打的东西 |
[19:31] | now that we moved in together. Hey, wait a minute. | 现在我们一起住了。 嘿等一下 |
[19:33] | – Coffeemaker and stuff. – Thank you, honey. | -咖啡壶和其他东西。 – 谢谢亲爱的。 |
[19:34] | Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. I want you to meet somebody. | Sammy Sammy Sammy 我要你见一个人。 |
[19:37] | This is my daughter, Sarah Braverman. | 这是我的女儿Sarah Braverman。 |
[19:39] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 嗨,很高兴认识你。 |
[19:40] | Sammy was a pilot. He got shot down. | 萨米(Sammy)是一名飞行员。 他被击落。 |
[19:41] | Sarah, hi. | 莎拉,你好。 |
[19:42] | Well, we hear a ton about you around here. | 好吧,我们在这附近听到很多关于您的信息。 |
[19:43] | Young fiance and the kids. That-yeah. | 年轻的未婚夫和孩子们。 是的。 |
[19:46] | – She’s pretty though, huh? – Oh, yes. | -虽然很漂亮,对吧? -是的 |
[19:48] | – Hey, Zach. – Nice to meet you. | -嘿,扎克。 – 很高兴见到你。 |
[19:50] | Zach. I want you to meet somebody. | 扎克 我要你见一个人。 |
[19:51] | Zach’s a world war ii vet. | Zach是第二次世界大战的兽医。 |
[19:52] | Well, hi, there, honey. | 好吧,嗨,亲爱的。 |
[19:54] | – Hi, there. – Okay, that’s good. | -嗨,在那里。 – 嗯,很好。 |
[19:55] | He’s a ladies man. | 他是位女士。 |
[19:58] | And then… Henry! Henry, look. | 然后……亨利! 亨利,看。 |
[19:59] | – This is my daughter, Sarah. – Hi. | -这是我的女儿莎拉。 嗨 |
[20:01] | Your dad doesn’t know crap about the game of baseball. | 你的父亲不知道棒球比赛。 |
[20:03] | – But he’s cool. – Hey, hey, hey. | -但他很酷。 – 嘿嘿嘿。 |
[20:05] | Thanks, Henry. That was really nice. | 谢谢,亨利。 那真的很好。 |
[20:07] | – Yeah. – You’re like the mayor. | -是的。 -你就像市长。 |
[20:08] | – Yeah. – That’s so cool. | -是的。 – 这太酷了。 |
[20:10] | Hey, is Ryan here? | 嘿,瑞安在吗? |
[20:12] | – No. Why? – Oh. Hmm. | -不,为什么? 哦 嗯 |
[20:14] | Well, he’s, you know, Amber’s new flame. | 好吧,他是琥珀的新火焰。 |
[20:17] | Thought I’d check him out. | 以为我会检查他的。 |
[20:19] | Amber’s new flame? | 琥珀的新火焰? |
[20:21] | Yeah, he and Amber started dating after… | 是的,他和琥珀在…之后开始约会。 |
[20:23] | I guess they hit it off at the baseball field. | 我想他们在棒球场上成功了。 |
[20:25] | He didn’t tell you? They’ve been seeing… | 他没告诉你吗? 他们一直在看… |
[20:26] | No, we just had lunch together, Ryan… | 不,我们只是一起吃了午饭,瑞安… |
[20:28] | He didn’t say anything, and we talked about Amber. | 他什么也没说,我们谈论了琥珀。 |
[20:31] | He didn’t tell me. | 他没有告诉我。 |
[20:33] | Well, you’re an intimidating guy. | 好吧,你是一个令人生畏的家伙。 |
[20:36] | You like him though, right, dad? | 不过你喜欢他,对吧,爸爸? |
[20:38] | It’s, uh… Yeah, um… | 是的,嗯。。。 |
[20:41] | let me show you my office, honey. Come here. | 让我告诉你我的办公室,亲爱的。 过来。 |
[20:43] | Well, how exactly is she driving you crazy? | 好吧,她到底让你发疯了吗? |
[20:44] | She’s a hovercraft. | 她是气垫船。 |
[20:46] | She’s in the kitchen. She’s moving everything around | 她在厨房里。 她正在四处移动 |
[20:48] | in the house. She’s so frustrating to me. | 在房子里。 她对我很沮丧。 |
[20:50] | Oh, by way, the lessings stopped by today, | 哦,顺便说一句,今天的教训停止了, |
[20:52] | and they brought a chicken. Another chicken. | 他们带来了一只鸡。 另一只鸡。 |
[20:54] | They stayed for 2 1/2 hours. | 他们住了2 1/2小时。 |
[20:55] | She took Nora upstairs while I had to sit downstairs | 她把娜拉带到楼上,而我不得不坐在楼下 |
[20:58] | and entertain them. | 并且招待他们。 |
[20:59] | I had to make Phil Lessing tea. | 我不得不泡菲莱辛茶。 |
[21:00] | It’s just so frustrating. I don’t know what to do. | 真令人沮丧。 我不知道该怎么办。 |
[21:02] | I feel like a prisoner in my own home. | 我感到自己家中的囚徒。 |
[21:05] | Oh, sorry. Listen, I’ll… I’ll talk to her. | 哦,对不起。 听着,我会…和她说话。 |
[21:06] | I just… I don’t want you to do that, okay? | 我只是…我不希望你那样做,好吗? |
[21:09] | I mean, look. She’s fine, she’s helpful. | 我的意思是,看。 她很好,乐于助人。 |
[21:12] | She’s trying to be there for me. I just… | 她正在努力为我服务。 我只是… |
[21:15] | It’s frustrating to me, honey, | 亲爱的,这让我很沮丧, |
[21:17] | because I don’t like being taken care of. | 因为我不喜欢被照顾。 |
[21:19] | Okay? I’m not used to it. | 好的? 我不习惯。 |
[21:20] | I want to take care of people. And I feel just… | 我想照顾人。 我觉得… |
[21:22] | I just… I feel helpless right now. | 我只是…我现在感到无助。 |
[21:25] | – You know? – Oh, honey. | -你知道吗? – 噢,亲爱的。 |
[21:26] | Just I wish… | 我只是希望… |
[21:30] | What is it, hon? Go ahead. | 什么事,老兄? 前进。 |
[21:32] | I want to be able to pick up my baby. | 我希望能够接我的孩子。 |
[21:34] | I want to be able to take her upstairs | 我想能够带她上楼 |
[21:36] | and read her a book at nap time. | 并在午睡时给她读书。 |
[21:38] | I want to be able to not eat this crappy food | 我要不要吃这种烂食物 |
[21:41] | that’s making me feel yucky and supposed to be healthy for me, | 这让我感到讨厌,对我来说应该很健康, |
[21:44] | okay? And I want my mom. | 好吗? 而且我要我妈妈。 |
[21:46] | I want my own mom to consider me important enough | 我希望自己的妈妈认为我足够重要 |
[21:48] | to get on a plane and come here to see me. | 登上飞机过来找我。 |
[21:52] | And I know I sound like I’m complaining right now, | 而且我知道我现在好像在抱怨, |
[21:54] | but I just sometimes wish that things were back to normal. | 但我有时只是希望情况恢复正常。 |
[21:59] | And I wish that I could just crawl up in a ball | 我希望我可以爬上一个球 |
[22:01] | and cry over it, but I can’t because… | 哭泣,但我不能因为… |
[22:05] | Because your mother’s here. | 因为你妈妈在这 |
[22:10] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉。 |
[22:12] | – I’m sor… – Krissy? | -我很抱歉…-Krissy? |
[22:14] | Um, I gotta go. I’m fine. | 嗯,我得走了。 我很好。 |
[22:17] | I’m just having a moment. I love you. | 我只是一会儿。 我爱你。 |
[22:19] | All right, love you too. Bye. | 好吧,也爱你。 再见 |
[22:59] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[23:01] | You are alive. Not dying. | 你还活着。 不死。 |
[23:03] | I hadn’t seen you at school, so I just assumed | 我在学校没见过你,所以我假设 |
[23:06] | – you were sick and… – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你生病了…-是的,我很好。 |
[23:08] | I’m actually going in today, so… | 我今天实际上要去,所以… |
[23:09] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,是吗? |
[23:10] | Thank you for the basket, by the way. | 顺便说一句,谢谢你的购物篮。 |
[23:12] | – Oh, yeah. – That was really sweet. | -哦,是的。 -真是太好了。 |
[23:14] | I just kind of left it. | 我有点离开了。 |
[23:15] | – But I’m glad you got it. – Yeah. | -但我很高兴你明白了。 -是的 |
[23:17] | You know, I should finish getting ready. | 你知道,我应该做好准备。 |
[23:19] | Yeah, I just wanted to say hey, and… | 是的,我只是想说嘿,然后… |
[23:21] | Who’s there, Ames? | 谁在那儿,艾姆斯? |
[23:23] | – It’s just my friend, Drew. – Oh, right. | -只是我的朋友,德鲁。 – 啊对。 |
[23:25] | You know, I heard a lot about you. | 你知道,我听说过很多关于你的事情。 |
[23:26] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[23:28] | – This is Jake. – Hey. | -这是杰克。 嘿 |
[23:33] | Ah, so senior year, huh? | 啊,那么高年级,是吗? |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[23:35] | Man, I wish I was still a senior. | 男人,我希望我还是大四。 |
[23:36] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. I love college. | 我的意思是,不要误会我的意思。 我爱大学。 |
[23:38] | But senior year is a special kind of awesome. | 但是,高年级是一种特别的很棒。 |
[23:40] | I envy you, dude. Oh, wow. Thanks. | 我羡慕你,老兄 哦,哇 谢谢。 |
[23:43] | I’ll just see you at school. Okay. | 我在学校见。 好的。 |
[23:46] | Hey, you know, I just dropped by to take Ames to school. | 嘿,你知道,我刚到埃姆斯学校去了。 |
[23:49] | We can give you a ride if you want. | 如果您愿意,我们可以载您一程。 |
[23:52] | It’s-it’s fine. | 很好。 |
[23:54] | – I have my bike, so… – You sure? | -我有我的自行车,所以…-你确定吗? |
[23:56] | Yeah. I’ll see you there. | 是的。 我会在那里见你。 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[24:25] | I was thinking it’d be a good idea | 我在想这是个好主意 |
[24:27] | if I took Syd out so, you know, Miguel and Victor | 如果我把赛德带出去的话,米格尔和维克多 |
[24:29] | could have some time alone. | 可能会有一些时间独自一人。 |
[24:30] | That sound like a good idea? | 听起来是个好主意? |
[24:32] | Yeah. Yeah, definitely. | 是的。 是的,当然。 |
[24:35] | Oh, this is it. This one. | 哦,就是这样。 这个。 |
[24:41] | Yeah, here we go. | 是的,我们走了。 |
[24:46] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[24:52] | Hey, you must be Miguel. | 嘿,你一定是Miguel。 |
[24:54] | I’m Joel. It’s good to meet you, buddy. | 我是乔尔。 见到你很高兴,伙计。 |
[24:58] | – There he is. – Hey. | – 他在那。 嘿 |
[25:02] | The radio’s not working again? | 收音机再次无法工作? |
[25:03] | Jiminy Christmas. Twice in two days. | Jiminy圣诞节。 在两天内两次。 |
[25:06] | I think I saw less of you when you lived here. | 我想当你住在这里时,我很少见到你。 |
[25:07] | Well, I-I know how much you miss me, so… | 好吧,我-我知道你有多想我,所以… |
[25:09] | Well, I kind of miss Drew a little more. | 好吧,我有点想念Drew。 |
[25:11] | Thanks, dad. Appreciate it. | 谢谢,爸爸。 欣赏它。 |
[25:14] | Hey, there wasn’t anything else about Ryan and Amber | 嘿,关于瑞安(Ryan)和安伯(Amber)别无其他
你想告诉我的 |
[25:17] | that you wanted to tell me, was there? | 在吗? |
[25:19] | I feel like something was a little off. | 我觉得有些事了。 |
[25:21] | No, well, I… | 不,我… |
[25:23] | Yeah, he just didn’t tell me he was dating my granddaughter. | 是的,他只是没有告诉我他正在和我的孙女约会。 |
[25:26] | That kind of was screwed up. | 这种事情搞砸了。 |
[25:28] | Uhoh. | 哦。 |
[25:30] | That’s it, though? | 就是这样吗? |
[25:31] | Nothing else to worry about? | 不用担心吗? |
[25:33] | Damn it. This isn’t the right tool. | 该死。 这不是正确的工具。 |
[25:35] | Ouch. | 哎呀。 |
[25:36] | – What’d I do with that? – Dad. | -我该怎么办? 爸爸 |
[25:43] | I don’t know, Sarah. | 我不知道,莎拉。 |
[25:46] | I mean, the kid just got back from Afghanistan. | 我的意思是,这孩子刚从阿富汗回来。 |
[25:48] | You know, he’s been in a war. Got a lot of stuff going on. | 你知道,他一直在战斗。 发生了很多事情。 |
[25:53] | That’s normal. I mean… | 正常。 我的意思是… |
[25:55] | I was the same way when I got back. | 我回来的时候是一样的。 |
[25:59] | Just gonna take some time to get some balance in his life. | 会花一些时间来平衡自己的生活。 |
[26:07] | Well, you know when you’re going through it, | 好吧,您知道自己正在经历什么, |
[26:09] | it’s usually the people you love | 通常是您所爱的人 |
[26:12] | and the ones that are closest to you | 还有离你最近的
受伤害最大的 |
[26:14] | that get hurt the most. That’s… | 。 那是… |
[26:21] | He’s a good kid, Sarah. | 他是个好孩子,莎拉。 |
[26:45] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[26:47] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[26:53] | Gracias. | Gracias。 i> |
[27:06] | Yeah, I know, mom. I understand. | 是的,我知道,妈妈。 我明白。 |
[27:12] | Yeah, if Roy has a kidney stone, | 是的,如果罗伊有肾结石, |
[27:14] | I mean, those can be pretty painful. | 我的意思是,这些可能会很痛苦。 |
[27:17] | So it’s probably not the best time | 所以这可能不是最佳时机 |
[27:20] | for you to be out of town. | 让您出门在外。 |
[27:23] | Sure. I’ll just… I’ll let you know. | 当然可以。 我只是…我会让你知道。 |
[27:25] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[27:27] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[27:32] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗? |
[27:34] | Yeah. It’s just bad timing. | 是的。 时机不好。 |
[27:38] | You know, it turns out my mom’s not gonna be able to… | 你知道,原来我妈妈不能… |
[27:42] | To get out here right now. | 立即离开这里。 |
[27:43] | But she just wanted to say | 但她只是想说 |
[27:45] | thank you so much for covering for her. | 非常感谢您为她遮盖。 |
[27:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[27:51] | I know how much you wanted her to come. | 我知道你要她来多少。 |
[27:53] | It’s fine. | 很好。 |
[27:54] | I mean, it’s not a surprise. | 我的意思是,这并不奇怪。 |
[27:56] | She’s been like this for as long as I can remember. | 只要我记得,她就一直这样。 |
[27:58] | You know. | 你知道。 |
[27:59] | I mean, I… | 我的意思是,我… |
[28:01] | I wanted her to want to be here. | 我希望她想来这里。 |
[28:09] | You know what? I’m actually… | 你知道吗? 我其实是 |
[28:10] | I’d like to go get Max. | 我想去买Max。 |
[28:12] | Oh, no, I was just going to pick him up now. | 哦,不,我现在要去接他。 |
[28:14] | It’s fine. | 很好。 |
[28:15] | Honestly, I’ve been cooped up | 老实说,我已经被抓了
在这所房子里 |
[28:16] | in this house for a week. | 一个星期。 |
[28:17] | And I just… I’m… I’m just wanting to get out. | 我只是…我是…我只是想下车。 |
[28:20] | And you think you’re okay to drive? | 而且您认为自己可以开车吗? |
[28:22] | Camille, I’m completely fine. Okay? | 卡米尔,我很好。 好的? |
[28:26] | I’m able to pick up my daughter, | 我可以接我的女儿, |
[28:27] | I’m able to pick up my son from school. | 我可以从学校接儿子。 |
[28:29] | I can make my own tea. | 我可以自己煮茶。 |
[28:30] | I know how to take care of everything. | 我知道如何照顾一切。 |
[28:32] | Just… can I have the keys? | 只是…我可以拿钥匙吗? |
[28:34] | Of course. | 当然。 |
[29:01] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿。 嗨 |
[29:05] | Look, I’m really sorry about earlier. | 看,我真的很抱歉。 |
[29:07] | That was really awkward for all of us. | 这对我们所有人来说真的很尴尬。 |
[29:10] | Yeah, was that your camp friend? | 是的,那是你的阵营朋友吗? |
[29:12] | Um, well, we kind of met there. | 嗯,好吧,我们在那里见面了。 |
[29:14] | Was he like a lifeguard or something? | 他像救生员一样吗? |
[29:19] | Isn’t he, like, embarrassed? | 他不是很尴尬吗? |
[29:21] | He’s like a college guy dating some high school girl. | 他就像一个大学约会的高中女生。 |
[29:24] | I mean, he looks like 30. I don’t understand. | 我的意思是,他看起来像30岁。我不明白。 |
[29:27] | Isn’t it illegal also on top of it? | 在上面还不是非法的吗? |
[29:29] | – Wow. Really? – It probably is illegal. | -哇。 真? -可能是非法的。 |
[29:31] | Drew, I’m sorry. | 德鲁,对不起。 |
[29:32] | And I mean, I know that this morning | 我的意思是,我知道今天早上 |
[29:34] | was probably really hard for you. | 对你来说可能真的很难。 |
[29:35] | All right, whatever. | 好吧,随便 |
[29:36] | Don’t give me that, all right? | 不给我,好吗? |
[29:38] | Enough bad stuff is happening to me. | 足够多的坏事正在发生在我身上。 |
[29:40] | I’m pretty much used to it at this point, so… | 我现在已经很习惯了,所以… |
[29:41] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么? 你什么意思? |
[29:43] | Nothing. My mom decided to move in with Mr. Cyr. | 没有。 我妈妈决定和西尔先生住在一起。 |
[29:46] | So you know, now I live with him | 所以你知道,现在我和他住在一起 |
[29:48] | in this two-bedroom apartment, | 在这个两居室的公寓里 |
[29:49] | and we found out my aunt has cancer. | 我们发现我姨妈得了癌症。 |
[29:51] | – What? – Yeah, my aunt Kristina. | – 什么? -是的,我的克里斯蒂娜姨妈。 |
[29:54] | She has cancer, so it’s serious. | 她得了癌症,所以很严重。 |
[29:56] | And the basket that I gave you was her cancer basket. | 我给你的篮子是她的癌症篮子。 |
[30:01] | So you can thank her for that one. | 因此,您可以为此感谢她。 |
[30:02] | I gotta go. Whatever. | 我要走了。 随你。 |
[30:11] | – Surprise. – You’re driving. | -惊喜 -你在开车。 |
[30:14] | Yup. | 对。 |
[30:15] | You’re not supposed to be driving. | 你不应该开车。 |
[30:17] | – Dad said. – I know. | -爸爸说。 – 我知道。 |
[30:22] | – And you’re eating ice cream. – Mm-hmm. | -而且您正在吃冰淇淋。 嗯 |
[30:24] | Dad says you’re not supposed to do that either. | 爸爸说你也不应该那样做。 |
[30:30] | That’s an it’s-it sandwich treat. | 这是三明治三明治。 |
[30:32] | Here’s how this is gonna go down. | 这是怎么回事。 |
[30:34] | You did not see me eat this ice cream cone. | 你没看到我吃这个蛋卷冰淇淋。 |
[30:36] | And you did not see me driving. | 而且您没有看到我开车。 |
[30:38] | – Are you listening? – Yeah. | – 你在听么? -是的 |
[30:40] | What happens here stays here. Okay? | 这里发生的事情留在这里。 好的? |
[30:42] | – So it’s like in Vegas? – Kind of. | -就像在拉斯维加斯一样吗? – 有点儿。 |
[30:45] | And if dad asks, grandma picked you up. | 如果爸爸问,奶奶接了你。 |
[30:47] | I did not pick you up. | 我没有接你。 |
[30:48] | You got it? | 你明白了吗? |
[30:50] | What do I get if I say that? | 如果我这么说我会得到什么? |
[31:19] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿。 嗨 |
[31:22] | So, how’d it go? | 那么,怎么样了? |
[31:24] | Really, really well. | 真的,真的很好。 |
[31:27] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[31:29] | Yeah. It was kind of amazing, actually. | 是的。 实际上,这真是太神奇了。 |
[31:32] | He was so happy. | 他真高兴。 |
[31:33] | I mean, he was like a different kid. | 我的意思是,他就像一个不同的孩子。 |
[31:37] | He was so engaged, and he was having… | 他太订婚了,他有… |
[31:40] | He was having a wonderful time. It was really something. | 他过得很愉快。 真的是这样 |
[31:47] | What? | 什么? |
[31:52] | But I wish that we could bring that out in him. | 但我希望我们能把他带出来。 |
[31:55] | I wish that we could make him that happy. | 我希望我们能让他那么高兴。 |
[31:59] | I really thought that we were making progress… | 我真的以为我们正在进步… |
[32:01] | We are, honey. | 我们是,亲爱的。 |
[32:02] | We are. | 我们是。 |
[32:03] | But it’s not enough. | 但这还不够。 |
[32:06] | There’s a whole world inside him. | 他的整个世界。 |
[32:09] | We’re just not getting in there. | 我们只是不进去。 |
[32:11] | And I want to see that version of him. | 而且我想看看他的那个版本。 |
[32:15] | All the time. | 一直。 |
[32:18] | We will. | 我们会。 |
[32:28] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[32:29] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里做什么? |
[32:31] | Um, uh, Kristina went to sleep early, | 嗯,克里斯蒂娜早睡了, |
[32:34] | and mom and dad are watching Max and Nora. | 和爸爸妈妈在看Max和Nora。 |
[32:36] | So I just wanted to catch up, you know. You know what? | 所以我只是想赶上,你知道。 你知道吗? |
[32:38] | I have some questions here for you | 我在这里有一些问题要问你 |
[32:39] | about these bookings and expenses right here. | 关于这些预订和费用的信息就在这里。 |
[32:41] | Can you take a look at those for me? | 能帮我看看那些吗? |
[32:42] | – Adam. – What? | -亚当。 – 什么? |
[32:44] | Could you do me a favor | 能帮我个忙么 |
[32:45] | and just stand up for a second? | ,然后站起来一秒钟? |
[32:46] | You need to look at these. | 您需要查看这些。 |
[32:47] | I will look at those tomorrow, | 我明天看那些, |
[32:48] | but you need to stand up right now. | ,但您需要立即站起来。 |
[32:49] | We need to go out to a bar and get you a cocktail. | 我们需要去酒吧喝一杯鸡尾酒。 |
[32:52] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不。 |
[32:53] | That is the last thing I need to do. | 那是我要做的最后一件事。 |
[32:54] | Have you looked at yourself recently? | 最近看过自己吗? |
[32:55] | No, I have not. | 不我没有。 |
[32:56] | You’re a man who’s in desperate need | 你是一个迫切需要的人
鸡尾酒的 |
[32:57] | of a cocktail. Let’s go, now. | 。 现在走吧。 |
[32:58] | I’m on a no-alcohol diet. | 我不喝酒。 |
[33:00] | I’m in solidarity with Kristina right now. | 我现在声援克里斯蒂娜。 |
[33:02] | Okay? So I’m not… I’m not going out to a bar. | 好吗? 所以我不是…我不会去酒吧。 |
[33:03] | I promise you she will never find out. | 我向你保证,她将永远不会找到答案。 |
[33:05] | And all this stuff will be waiting for you tomorrow. | 所有这些东西明天将等你。 |
[33:07] | – You can do it then. Okay? – No. | -然后就可以做到。 好的? -不 |
[33:09] | I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. | 我会告诉你我该怎么办。 |
[33:10] | – What? – One-time offer only. | -什么? -仅提供一次。 |
[33:13] | I will pay. | 我会付款。 |
[33:15] | It’s that serious. | 就是这么严重。 |
[33:18] | – Do I really look that bad? – Yes. | -我真的看起来那么糟糕吗? -是的 |
[33:20] | I try to help out Kristina by having mom come over, | 我尝试让妈妈过来帮助克里斯蒂娜, |
[33:22] | and then she gets upset, and I gotta go call mom. | 然后她生气了,我得去给妈妈打电话。 |
[33:25] | And say, “listen, we want you to stop moving stuff | 然后说,“听着,我们要您停止移动东西 |
[33:26] | around the cupboard.” Hey, my friend. Two beers. | 在橱柜周围。”嘿,我的朋友。两杯啤酒。 |
[33:28] | Excuse me. | 对不起。 |
[33:31] | And you know, I can hear hurt feelings on the phone. | 而且您知道,我可以在电话中听到受伤的感觉。 |
[33:32] | She gets all quiet. I’m just saying, “mom, | 她变得很安静。 我只是说,“妈妈, |
[33:34] | “we appreciate what you’re doing, | “我们感谢您在做什么, |
[33:35] | but we just don’t want you moving stuff around the house.” | 但是我们只是不希望您在房子里四处移动东西。” |
[33:37] | You know. It’s all it’s… | 你知道。 就是全部… |
[33:39] | Excuse me. Could you please stop bumping into me? | 对不起。 你能停止撞到我吗? |
[33:41] | – It’s crowded. – Well, it’s not that crowded. | -拥挤。 -好吧,那不是那么拥挤。 |
[33:42] | – So why don’t you relax? – I’m not bumping into you. | -那你为什么不放松呢? -我不是撞到你。 |
[33:45] | – Jerk. – Oh, I’m the jerk? | -混蛋 -我是混蛋? |
[33:47] | Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 好吧,哇,哇,哇。 嘿,哇,哇,哇。 |
[33:48] | Just try being a little more considerate. | 尝试多体贴一点。 |
[33:49] | Go back to your oktoberfest there with your beer Stein. | 和啤酒斯坦一起回到那里的慕尼黑啤酒节。 |
[33:51] | Let’s go down here. | 让我们在这里下去。 |
[33:52] | People are really starting to piss me off. | 人们真的开始惹我生气。 |
[33:54] | Okay. Here we go. Here’s two stools. | 好吧。 开始了。 这是两个凳子。 |
[33:56] | Walk out of my house the other day, | 前几天走出我家, |
[33:58] | going to the car, the neighbor comes up to me, | 上车,邻居来找我, |
[34:00] | says, “Adam, I just want you to remember | 说:“亚当,我只想让你记住 |
[34:01] | God only gives you what you can handle.” | 上帝只给您您能应付的。” |
[34:03] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼? |
[34:05] | Is that supposed to help me watch my wife suffer? | 那应该帮助我看着我的妻子受苦吗? |
[34:13] | She starts chemotherapy tomorrow. | 她明天开始化疗。 |
[34:19] | You should see these women after they’ve been in chemo. | 这些女人在接受化疗后应该会见。 |
[34:27] | They look like ghosts. | 他们看起来像鬼。 |
[34:32] | Just, man, the thought of Kristina having to… | 只是,伙计,克里斯蒂娜的想法必须… |
[34:37] | Go through that is… | 通过那是… |
[34:42] | It’s scary. | 太可怕了。 |
[34:46] | It’s really scary, Cros. | 真的很吓人,Cros。 |
[35:26] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨,哥们。 |
[35:27] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[35:29] | What are you doing up? | 你在干什么? |
[35:31] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[35:33] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着。 |
[35:36] | – You okay? – Mm-hmm. | -你知道吗? 嗯 |
[35:41] | Is there anything you want to talk about? | 您想谈什么吗? |
[35:46] | You should go back to sleep. | 你应该回去睡觉。 |
[35:50] | – Okay. | – Okay. |
[35:56] | ♪ You wouldn’t tear love above for us ♪ | ♪你不会为我们撕碎爱情♪ |
[36:04] | ♪ stand by the door in your red dress ♪ | ♪穿着红色连衣裙站在门口♪ |
[36:10] | ♪ you’re just a little girl | ♪你只是一个小女孩 |
[36:14] | ♪ hiding in the dark | ♪躲在黑暗中 |
[36:17] | ♪ tell me, how does it feel ♪ | ♪告诉我,感觉如何♪ |
[36:20] | ♪ lights go off | ♪灯熄灭 |
[36:23] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[36:24] | I was just writing you this number. | 我只是在给你写这个号码。 |
[36:26] | This is the main desk | 这是主办公桌 |
[36:27] | ’cause we can’t have our cell phones | ‘因为我们无法拥有手机 |
[36:28] | in the treatment room, so call us there. | 在治疗室里,所以给我们打电话。 |
[36:30] | I’m gonna put the car seat in your car | 我要把汽车座椅放到你的车里 |
[36:31] | in case you and Nora want to go someplace. | 万一您和Nora想去某个地方。 |
[36:33] | Uh, good idea. | 嗯,好主意。 |
[36:35] | – Good morning. – Hey. | -早上好。 嘿 |
[36:37] | Good morning. How are you? Good. | 早上好。 你好吗? 好。 |
[36:39] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[36:40] | I’m feeling ready to go. | 我已经准备好出发了。 |
[36:43] | Adam made pancakes if you’re hungry. | 如果您饿了,亚当会做煎饼。 |
[36:44] | Oh, I ate. Thanks. Maybe coffee later. | 哦,我吃了。 谢谢。 也许以后再喝咖啡。 |
[36:47] | Yeah. There’s plenty of coffee. | 是的。 有很多咖啡。 |
[36:49] | Um, I brought you something. | 嗯,我给你带来了一些东西。 |
[36:51] | Remember I told you about my friend | 还记得我跟你说过我的朋友吗 |
[36:54] | who had just gone through chemo? | 刚刚经历过化学治疗的人? |
[36:56] | She gave me this to give to you. | 她把这个给了我。 |
[36:58] | Her aunt who had been through the same thing | 她的阿姨经历过同样的事情 |
[37:01] | gave it to her. | 给了她 |
[37:03] | So it’s been passed from person to person. | 所以它已经在人与人之间传递了。 |
[37:07] | And you will be the seventh person | 你将成为第七人称 |
[37:09] | to wear this during chemo. | 在化疗期间穿这个。 |
[37:12] | I understand it gets really cold. | 我知道天气真的很冷。 |
[37:14] | And that’s warm and cozy. It’s also… | 那温暖而舒适。 这也是… |
[37:18] | It goes on and off real easy. | 它的运行非常简单。 |
[37:20] | You know, just in case. | 你知道,以防万一。 |
[37:23] | This is really thoughtful. Thank you. | 这真的很周到。 谢谢。 |
[37:30] | Kristina. | 克里斯蒂娜。 |
[37:33] | You know when Adam first brought you home | 你知道亚当什么时候带你回家 |
[37:38] | to meet me, | 认识我, |
[37:40] | I really didn’t think you were right for him. | 我真的不认为你适合他。 |
[37:42] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[37:46] | I’ve never been so happy | 我从来没有这么开心过 |
[37:48] | to be so wrong about anyone. | 对任何人都这么错。 |
[37:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[37:55] | And I know I’m not your mom. | 而且我知道我不是你妈妈。 |
[37:58] | I would never try to replace her. | 我永远不会尝试取代她。 |
[38:01] | But I love you, Krissy. | 但是我爱你,Krissy。 |
[38:03] | I’m here for you. | 我在这里等你。 |
[38:07] | I’d do anything for you. | 我会为您做任何事情。 |
[38:11] | Anything. | 一切。 |
[38:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[38:33] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[38:35] | Sorry to just show up like this. | 很抱歉这样出现。 |
[38:37] | I called your cell phone, but you didn’t answer. | 我打过你的手机,但你没接。 |
[38:39] | Yeah. Um, sorry. | 是的。 嗯对不起 |
[38:41] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[38:45] | Um… | 嗯… |
[38:46] | Sure, Amy. | 当然,艾米。 |
[38:50] | Wow. So this is where Mr. Cyr lives. | 哇。 这就是西尔先生住的地方。 |
[38:54] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[38:56] | All of my friends would die if they knew I was in here. | 如果所有朋友知道我在这里,他们都会丧命。 |
[38:58] | They’re all in love with him. | 他们都爱上了他。 |
[38:59] | Yup. Everyone. | 是的。 大家。 |
[39:01] | Everybody loves him. | 每个人都爱他。 |
[39:03] | I-I just want to say I’m sorry | 我-我只想说对不起 |
[39:05] | really quick about everything. | 真的很快。 |
[39:06] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没关系。 我知道了。 |
[39:10] | And Drew, if you need space, | 德鲁,如果您需要空间, |
[39:13] | just tell me. | 告诉我。 |
[39:16] | I mean, I would really like to be friends. | 我的意思是,我真的很想成为朋友。 |
[39:18] | But if you don’t, I understand. | 但是,如果您不了解,我就会理解。 |
[39:21] | And anyway, I just | 无论如何,我只是 |
[39:25] | well, I was just stopping by ’cause I wanted to tell you | 好吧,我只是停下来,因为我想告诉你 |
[39:28] | that I’m really sorry about your aunt. | 我真的很抱歉你姨妈 |
[39:30] | Oh. Yeah, thanks. | 哦。 是的,谢谢。 |
[39:34] | It’s so horrible. | 太恐怖了。 |
[39:35] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会好起来吗? |
[39:37] | I mean, I hope so. | 我的意思是,我希望如此。 |
[39:40] | We all hope so. | 我们都希望如此。 |
[39:46] | Um… | 嗯… |
[39:49] | You know, it’s like I… | 你知道,就像我… |
[39:51] | like, I feel like I should do something. | 喜欢,我觉得我应该做点什么。 |
[39:54] | You know, like, you know, I feel like | 你知道,就像,你知道,我觉得 |
[39:56] | I want to help somehow. | 我想以某种方式提供帮助。 |
[39:59] | But I don’t know how to. | 但我不知道该怎么办。 |
[40:00] | There’s nothing for me to do, you know. | 你知道我没什么可做的。 |
[40:03] | And I just kind of feel guilty. | 而且我感到内。 |
[40:08] | Drew. | 提请。 |
[40:09] | Look, you’re… you’re amazing, and… | 看,你是……你很棒,…… |
[40:15] | You’ll find a way. | 您会找到方法的。 |
[40:20] | It’s just so upsetting, you know. | 真令人沮丧,你知道。 |
[40:23] | She’s starting chemo today. | 她今天开始放化疗。 |
[40:32] | ♪ Oh, are you scared to wear your heart ♪ | ♪哦,你怕你伤心吗♪ |
[40:35] | ♪ out on your sleeve | ♪在你的袖子上 |
[40:38] | ♪ ’cause I’m scared the bomb gonna take me away ♪ | ♪因为我很害怕炸弹会把我带走♪ |
[40:45] | ♪ oh, but I really don’t know ♪ | ♪哦,但我真的不知道♪ |
[40:48] | ♪ what I got to say | ♪我要说什么 |
[40:52] | ♪ oh oh, well | ♪哦哦,很好 |
[40:55] | un hombre. | 同志 i> |
[40:57] | Hombre. | Hombre。 i> |
[41:02] | Nino. | 尼诺。 i> |
[41:03] | Un nino. | Un nino。 i> |
[41:05] | ♪ Oh oh oh | ♪哦哦哦 |
[41:08] | ♪ well, that’s just why | ♪那就是为什么 |
[41:10] | ♪ you and me | ♪你和我 |
[41:13] | ♪ ’cause I’m scared | ♪因为我很害怕 |
[41:15] | ♪ the storm’s gonna take me away ♪ | ♪暴风雨将我带走♪ |
[41:20] | ♪ oh, but I really don’t know ♪ | ♪哦,但我真的不知道♪ |
[41:23] | ♪ whahat I’ve got to say | ♪我要说的话 |
[41:26] | ♪ oh | ♪哦 |
[41:29] | ♪ ah ah | ♪啊啊 |
[41:32] | ♪ you you ain’t alone ♪ | ♪你并不孤单♪ |
[41:37] | ♪ just let me be | ♪让我成为 |
[41:40] | ♪ your ticket home | ♪你的票回家 |
[41:45] | ♪ you you ain’t alone ♪ | ♪你并不孤单♪ |
[41:49] | ♪ just let me be | ♪让我成为 |
[41:52] | ♪ your ticket home | ♪你的票回家 |
[41:59] | ♪ just let me be | ♪让我成为 |
[42:02] | ♪ your ticket home | ♪你的票回家 |
[42:05] | ♪ ooh | ♪哦 |
[42:08] | ♪ you ain’t alone | ♪你并不孤单 |
[42:11] | ♪ just let me be | ♪就让我成为 |
[42:13] | ♪ your ticket home | ♪你的票回家 |
[42:18] | ♪ ooh | ♪哦 |
[42:27] | == sync, corrected by Martzy == www.Addic7ed.Com | ==同步,由Martzy更正== www.Addic7ed.Com |