时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Hey. – Can I come in? | 嘿 – 我能进来吗? |
[00:01] | I wanted to tell you that I’m really sorry | 我想告诉你,我真的很抱歉
关于你姑姑的 |
[00:03] | about your aunt. | 。 |
[00:04] | Why didn’t you work late on the night | 你为什么不熬夜
愚蠢的棒球比赛的 |
[00:05] | of the stupid baseball game | |
[00:07] | instead of on my recital? | 而不是我的独奏会? |
[00:09] | I don’t want to screw it up. | 我不想搞砸。 |
[00:11] | I just would like to take a little time, | 我只想花一点时间, |
[00:12] | take it a little slow. | 慢一点。 |
[00:14] | You like him, though, right, dad? | 你喜欢他吗,对吧,爸爸? |
[00:16] | I mean, the kid just got back from Afghanistan. | 我的意思是,这孩子刚从阿富汗回来。 |
[00:18] | You know, when you’re going through it, | 你知道,当你经历它的时候, |
[00:19] | it’s the ones that are closest to you | 是最接近您的人
受伤害最大的 |
[00:21] | that get hurt the most. | 。 |
[00:22] | You should see these women | 你应该看到这些女人
经历过化学治疗后的 |
[00:24] | after they’ve been in chemo. | 。 |
[00:25] | The thought of Kristina having to go | 克里斯蒂娜必须去的想法 |
[00:27] | through that is… Scary. | 通过那是…可怕。 |
[00:31] | You kept this from me | 你不让我看 |
[00:33] | because you know it’s crazy. | 因为您知道这很疯狂。 |
[00:34] | I didn’t keep this from you. | 我没有把这个保留给你。 |
[00:35] | – Honey, you just had chemo. – It just came up. | -亲爱的,你刚刚化疗。 -刚出现。 |
[00:36] | Three days ago, Adam. | 三天前,亚当。 |
[00:37] | I’m totally fine. | 我很好。 |
[00:40] | Just fine. You know, you’re supposed | 很好。 你知道,你应该 |
[00:41] | to take it easy, and, as much as I love Micah, | 放轻松,就我所爱的弥迦一样, |
[00:43] | taking care of a kid in a wheelchair | 坐在轮椅上照顾一个孩子 |
[00:44] | over the weekend’s not taking it easy. | 周末不容易。 |
[00:45] | Okay, what was I supposed to say to these people? | 好吧,我该对这些人说什么? |
[00:47] | They were in a pickle, okay? | 他们在泡菜里,好吗? |
[00:48] | – Well, you say no. – I can’t say no. | -好吧,你说不。 -我不能拒绝。 |
[00:50] | Yeah, you do. You say, “I wish I could help you, | 是的,你知道。 你说:“我希望我能帮助你, |
[00:51] | but I can’t right now because I have cancer.” | 但由于我患有癌症,我现在不能。” |
[00:53] | I can’t say that to them. | 我不能对他们说。 |
[00:54] | They don’t know that I have cancer. | 他们不知道我得了癌症。 |
[00:55] | They would feel awful. | 他们会感到可怕。 |
[00:56] | Well, who cares if they feel awful? | 好吧,谁在乎他们是否感到可怕? |
[00:58] | Adam. | 亚当。 |
[00:59] | Oh, look at that. They’re here already. | 哦,看那个。 他们已经在这里了。 |
[01:00] | – I’ll… it’s gonna be fine… – How about that? | -我会…会没事的…-那怎么样? |
[01:02] | And fine. Just relax. | 很好。 放轻松。 |
[01:04] | I need you to be on board with me, okay? | 我需要你和我在一起,好吗? |
[01:05] | Max is excited about the sleepover. | Max对过夜感到兴奋。 |
[01:08] | Wipe the scowl off your face. | 抹去脸上的皱纹。 |
[01:11] | Don’t get funny. | 别逗。 |
[01:14] | Hey. – How’s it going? | 嘿。 – 怎么样了? |
[01:16] | – Oh, Kristina, thank you. – Of course. | -哦,克里斯蒂娜,谢谢。 – 当然。 |
[01:18] | I really appreciate this one, Adam. | 亚当,我真的很感激。 |
[01:20] | Not a problem. | Not a problem. |
[01:21] | Let me take that from you. Hi, buddy. | 让我从你那拿走。 嗨兄弟。 |
[01:23] | Did you get some new wheels? | 你有一些新的轮子吗? |
[01:25] | – Looking good. – Hey, Micah. | -很好看。 -嘿,米卡。 |
[01:26] | Shake her up. There we go. | 摇她起来。 好了 |
[01:27] | You’re looking good, buddy. You excited? | 您看上去很好,伙计。 你激动了吗? |
[01:29] | – Hi, Max! – Look at Otis. | -嗨,麦克斯! -看奥的斯。 |
[01:31] | He’s grown like a foot exactly. | 他正像脚一样长大。 |
[01:32] | – Come on, let’s go. – No way. | -来吧,走吧。 – 没门。 |
[01:33] | All right, Micah, have fun, buddy. | 好吧,米卡,很开心,哥们。 |
[01:34] | We’re so sorry, | 很抱歉, |
[01:35] | but we’re running a little bit late. | ,但是我们要晚一点了。 |
[01:37] | Everything’s packed. | 一切都收拾好了。 |
[01:38] | His medicine is in this bag. | 他的药在这个袋子里。 |
[01:41] | I got it. | I got it. |
[01:42] | – Okay, we know the drill. – Great. | -好的,我们知道了。 太好了 |
[01:45] | You guys have a great time. | 你们度过了愉快的时光。 |
[01:47] | – Where are you headed? – We’re so jealous. | -你要去哪里? -我们很嫉妒。 |
[01:48] | Vegas. Yeah. | 维加斯。 是的 |
[01:50] | We’ve been waiting for this. Vegas. | 我们一直在等待。 拉斯维加斯。 |
[01:51] | Looking forward to this for a long time, huh? | 期待了很久,对吧? |
[01:53] | You know what they say about Vegas? | 你知道他们怎么说维加斯吗? |
[01:55] | What happens there, stays there, right? | 在那里发生了什么,呆在那里,对不对? |
[01:56] | Am I right? Is that what they say? | 我说的对吗? 那是他们说的吗? |
[01:58] | Always. | 总是。 |
[01:59] | So true. That is so fun. | 如此。 真好玩。 |
[02:01] | – Yeah. – You guys should go. | -是的 -你们应该去。 |
[02:02] | We have this under control. | 我们对此有所控制。 |
[02:04] | – Yeah, have fun. – You guys are life savers. | -是的,玩得开心。 -你们是救命的人。 |
[02:05] | – Thank you. – You bet. | -谢谢。 -你打赌 |
[02:06] | – Thanks so much. – Have fun. | -非常感谢。 – 玩得开心。 |
[02:08] | – We’ll see you. – Go play some roulette. | -我们再见。 -去玩轮盘吧。 |
[02:09] | – Bye, guys. – Oh, thank you. | -再见,伙计们。 – 哦谢谢。 |
[02:11] | Bye. Have fun, guys. | 再见。 玩得开心,伙计们。 |
[02:14] | Okay. So that was the big emergency, huh, Vegas? | 好吧。 那是大紧急情况,呵呵,维加斯? |
[02:17] | Honey, I didn’t know they were going to Vegas. | 亲爱的,我不知道他们要去拉斯维加斯。 |
[02:18] | – You didn’t know? – Okay? I’m sorry. | -你不知道吗? – 好的? 对不起。 |
[02:20] | You didn’t know that we had to be there for them | 你不知道我们必须在那里 |
[02:22] | for their big weekend of sin? | 因为他们度过了一个重大的罪恶周末? |
[02:23] | Oh, my God. Calm down, okay? | 天哪。 冷静点好吗 |
[02:25] | What? I’d like to go to Vegas. | 什么? 我想去拉斯维加斯。 |
[02:26] | Do you remember what happened | 你还记得发生了什么事 |
[02:27] | last time we went to Vegas? | 上次我们去拉斯维加斯吗? |
[02:29] | Yeah. That’s why I want to go again. | 是的。 这就是为什么我想再去一次。 |
[02:40] | Time to get up. Rise and shine. | 该起床了。 兴衰。 |
[02:42] | No, no, no, no, no. Mama, it’s Saturday. | 不,不,不,不,不。 妈妈今天是星期六 |
[02:45] | I know. I let you sleep in. | 我知道。 我让你睡。 |
[02:46] | No, go away, go away, go away, | 不,走开,走开,走开, |
[02:47] | go away, please? | 走开,好吗? |
[02:48] | It’s almost 9:00, | 快到了9:00, |
[02:49] | and I’ve been up for three hours. | ,我已经三个小时了。 |
[02:51] | I need your help. Did you stay up | 我需要你的帮助。 你熬夜了吗 |
[02:53] | till 3:00 in the morning? No. | 直到凌晨3:00? 没有。 |
[02:54] | – No, I didn’t. – What do you need my help with? | -不,我没有。 -您需要我的帮助吗? |
[02:55] | The party. | 聚会。 |
[02:56] | – What par… – The party. | -什么…-派对。 |
[02:58] | Oh, my… That’s this weekend? | 哦,我…这是这个周末? |
[03:01] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 |
[03:03] | Yes, we’re gonna have 18 parents from sycamore here | 是的,我们要在美国梧桐有18个父母 |
[03:05] | expecting an authentic Italian dinner. | 希望品尝地道的意大利晚餐。 |
[03:07] | No, no, no, I don’t want them | 不,不,不,我不要他们 |
[03:08] | to have Italian dinner at our house. | 在我们家吃意大利晚餐。 |
[03:10] | Too late. I need you | 太晚了。 我需要你 |
[03:11] | to go by the party place and pick up | 到聚会地点去接 |
[03:13] | the rental chairs. | 出租椅子。 |
[03:14] | I don’t even know these people, okay? | 我什至不认识这些人,好吗? |
[03:16] | I don’t have time to see the people I want to see. | 我没有时间去见我想见的人。 |
[03:18] | They haven’t even been vetted. | 他们甚至都没有经过审核。 |
[03:20] | They could be animals. | 他们可能是动物。 |
[03:21] | And you’ve invited ’em into our house, | 您已邀请他们进入我们的房子, |
[03:22] | and they’re gonna tear the place apart, all right? | 他们会把这个地方拆开,好吗? |
[03:24] | Come on. Get it together. | 来吧。 把它收集起来。 |
[03:26] | Go pick up the chairs, | 去拿起椅子, |
[03:27] | take Jabbar with you so he’ll be out of my hair, | 带上贾巴尔,让他摆脱我的头发, |
[03:30] | and, um, it’ll be fun. | ,嗯,这会很有趣。 |
[03:32] | I promise. | 我保证。 |
[03:33] | Isn’t he old enough to send him? | 他还不够大就可以送他吗? |
[03:35] | – Nope. – With a little basket on his… | -不。 -在他的小篮子… |
[03:37] | Get up. | 起床。 |
[03:43] | Three, two, one, panthers. | 三,二,一豹。 |
[03:46] | – He played so good. – You said we would be done | -他打得很好。 -你说我们会完成的 |
[03:49] | an hour ago. Syd, your brother got | 一个小时前。 赛德,你哥哥 |
[03:51] | to pitch the last inning, and we won. | 投了最后一局,我们赢了。 |
[03:53] | That’s huge. I want to go skating. | 巨大。 我想溜冰。 |
[03:54] | – Hey, guys. – We will be. | -大家好。 – 我们将会。 |
[03:56] | We’re going right now, okay? | 我们要走了,好吗? |
[03:57] | Nice job, Eric. | 干得好,埃里克。 |
[03:59] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[04:01] | What a stud. | 真是棒极了。 |
[04:02] | Chase and Emmett are going out for burgers and shakes. | Chase和Emmett出去吃汉堡和奶昔。 |
[04:04] | – Can I go? – They invited you? | – 我可以去吗? -他们邀请你了吗? |
[04:05] | Yeah, all of us. Can we go? | 是的,我们所有人。 我们可以去吗 |
[04:07] | Yes. – Sounds great, honey. | 是的。 -听起来不错,亲爱的 |
[04:08] | Okay, great, so you guys can just follow us, | 好吧,太好了,你们可以跟随我们, |
[04:11] | and I’ll ride with them. – Okay. | ,我会和他们一起骑。 – 好的。 |
[04:14] | I don’t want burgers. | 我不要汉堡。 |
[04:17] | Oh, sweetie. Okay, we’ll make it fast. | 哦,亲爱的。 好吧,我们会尽快。 |
[04:18] | You said we were going skating. | 你说我们要滑冰。 |
[04:21] | I know, Syd, | 我知道,Syd, |
[04:22] | but your brother’s excited about celebrating, | 但是你弟弟很高兴庆祝 |
[04:24] | so we’re gonna go to lunch, | 所以我们要去吃午餐, |
[04:26] | have a good time, and then we can go do something else, okay? | 玩得开心,然后我们可以去做点其他事情,好吗? |
[04:28] | – Come on. – Fast. | -加油。 快 |
[04:30] | – Super fast. – Come on, come on. | -超级快。 – 好啦好啦。 |
[04:31] | – It’ll be good. – Let’s go. | -很好。 – 我们走吧。 |
[04:33] | – You hungry? – Come on. | -你饿了吗? – 来吧。 |
[04:34] | Milkshakes! | 奶昔! |
[04:37] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨。 嘿 |
[04:39] | Come in. | 进来吧。 |
[04:41] | You don’t have to knock. | 您不必敲门。 |
[04:42] | Good morning. If you’re here to pick me up | 早上好。 如果你来接我 |
[04:44] | for dinner, it’s about 12 1/2 hours too early. | 吃晚饭,现在还早12.5个小时。 |
[04:46] | I’m sorry. I can’t make it to dinner. | 对不起。 我不能吃晚饭。 |
[04:48] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -哦。 -是的 |
[04:50] | What’s up? Sit down. | 怎么了? 坐下。 |
[04:51] | Well, it’s just this thing came up | 好吧,只是这件事出现了 |
[04:55] | last minute, and I’m gonna have | 最后一刻,我要 |
[04:57] | to take a trip down to Bakersfield. | 去贝克斯菲尔德旅行。 |
[04:58] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[05:00] | Is that all you can give me? | 那是你能给我的吗? |
[05:02] | A mysterious Bakersfield awaits kind of thing? | 神秘的贝克斯菲尔德在等什么呢? |
[05:06] | No, it’s just a last-minute… it’s a… | 不,这只是最后一分钟…这是… |
[05:11] | iIt’s… it’s a funeral. | i …是葬礼。 |
[05:12] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[05:15] | It’s one of the… one of the guys from my old unit. | 这是…之一…我以前的单位的家伙。 |
[05:19] | – Ryan. – So everyone’s kind of… | -瑞安。 -所以每个人都… |
[05:22] | I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 对不起。 你还好吗? |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[05:26] | Yeah, so I’ll make it up to you. | 是的,我会根据你的意愿来弥补的。 |
[05:30] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[05:31] | Okay? Sorry. | 好吗? 抱歉。 |
[05:36] | Would you want me to go with you? | 你要我和你一起去吗? |
[05:38] | I mean, | 我的意思是, |
[05:41] | I genuinely love road trips, | 我真的很喜欢公路旅行, |
[05:43] | and I’m also pretty fond of you. | 而且我也很喜欢你。 |
[05:47] | And I think it could be fun. | 我认为这可能很有趣。 |
[05:50] | Not fun. | 不好玩。 |
[05:52] | But, you know, just nice | 但是,你知道,很好 |
[05:54] | to be together, and I… | 在一起,我… |
[05:57] | If you wanted that, | 如果您愿意, |
[05:59] | I’m here. | 我在这里。 |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[06:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[06:12] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[06:21] | Drew? | 提请 |
[06:24] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗? |
[06:26] | Hey. Oh, my God. | 嗨。 哦,我的上帝。 |
[06:28] | – What the hell? – Oh, sorry. | -什么鬼? – 哦对不起。 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry. I didn’t… | 对不起。 我没有 |
[06:34] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ |
[06:37] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ |
[06:39] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ |
[06:41] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ |
[06:44] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿你为星星搭建一个阶梯♪ |
[06:46] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ |
[06:49] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ |
[06:51] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[06:54] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ |
[06:56] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[06:58] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ |
[07:01] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[07:03] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ |
[07:06] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直,坚强♪ |
[07:08] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ |
[07:10] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[07:13] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪你可以留下来♪ |
[07:15] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[07:17] | == sync, corrected by Martzy == www.Addic7ed.Com | ==同步,由Martzy更正== www.Addic7ed.Com |
[07:20] | – Victor is awesome! – Yeah! | -维克多棒极了! -是的! |
[07:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[07:23] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[07:23] | These are our fries. | 这些是我们的薯条。 |
[07:25] | Why don’t you go buy your own? | 你为什么不自己买? |
[07:27] | He was on the Yankees, right? | 他在洋基队上,对吗? |
[07:28] | – No. – No, we just adopted our son. | -不-不,我们只是收养了儿子。 |
[07:31] | Okay, go order more. That’s the power of money. | 好吧,去点菜吧。 这就是金钱的力量。 |
[07:33] | I’m sure he didn’t play last year. | 我确定他去年没有参加比赛。 |
[07:35] | Why don’t you go order more? That’s so cool. | 为什么不去订购更多? 这太酷了。 |
[07:37] | It is. Pardon me for just one sec. | 是的。 请原谅我一秒钟。 |
[07:38] | Oh, sure. | 哦,是的。 |
[07:40] | Hey, hey, hey, what’s happening? | 嘿,嘿,嘿,发生了什么事? |
[07:42] | Make her stop. These are our fries. | 让她停下来。 这些是我们的薯条。 |
[07:43] | I just want some chili fries. | 我只想要一些辣椒薯条。 |
[07:44] | Okay, well, so we can get some chili fries. | 好吧,所以我们可以吃一些辣椒薯条。 |
[07:46] | Just let your brother eat fries with his friends. | 让你的兄弟和他的朋友一起吃薯条。 |
[07:47] | He’s not my brother. | 他不是我的兄弟。 |
[07:48] | Sydney. | 悉尼。 |
[07:50] | Just go away. These are our fries, okay? | 就走开。 这些是我们的薯条,好吗? |
[07:51] | Hey, Syd. Hey, Sydney. | 嗨,Syd。 嘿,悉尼。 |
[07:52] | – You ruin everything! – Sydney, we are | -你毁了一切! -悉尼,我们是 |
[07:55] | not going ice skating. I don’t care anymore. | 不会滑冰。 我不在乎了 |
[07:57] | I hate you so… it’s not fair! | 我恨你,这不公平! |
[08:00] | He doesn’t let me do anything. | 他不让我做任何事。 |
[08:02] | – Let’s go outside. – It’s not! | -我们出去吧。 – 不是! |
[08:03] | – Calm down. – Just let me .. | -冷静点。 -让我.. |
[08:06] | Is she adopted too? | 她也被收养了吗? |
[08:17] | – Bye. | – Bye. |
[08:25] | Look, I’m really sorry about that. | 看,我对此感到非常抱歉。 |
[08:27] | Dude, I’m sorry too. | 杜德,我也很抱歉。 |
[08:29] | Yeah, I thought you were monitoring the S.A.T. | 是的,我以为您在监视S.A.T. |
[08:31] | Yes, I was. I got off a little early. | 是的,我是。 我早点下车了。 |
[08:34] | Um, wait. Just wait a second, Drew. | 嗯,等等。 请稍等,德鲁。 |
[08:37] | I just need to talk to you. | 我只需要和你谈谈。 |
[08:38] | I know that I’m not your dad, but I just want | 我知道我不是你的父亲,但我只想 |
[08:41] | to make sure, just between you and me, | 以确保在你我之间 |
[08:44] | are you… you’re being smart? | 你…你很聪明吗? |
[08:48] | Yeah. | Yeah. |
[08:51] | – Okay, you’re wearing condoms… – Yes. | -好的,您戴着安全套…-是的。 |
[08:52] | Yes. That’s what’s smart. | 是的。 那很聪明。 |
[08:55] | I thought that’s what you meant, yeah. | 我以为那是你的意思,是的。 |
[08:57] | Good. And is Amy on the pill? | 好。 艾米在吃药吗? |
[09:02] | Or is… That’s no one’s business. | 或者是……那不是人的事。 |
[09:05] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了。 |
[09:06] | Well, you kind of made it | 好吧,你做到了 |
[09:07] | my business when you had sex in my house. | 当你在我家做爱时我的事。 |
[09:09] | If she got pregnant, I’m accountable. | 如果她怀孕了,我要负责。 |
[09:11] | I’m sorry. Look, she has a prescription. | 对不起。 看,她有处方。 |
[09:14] | – She hasn’t decided. – Okay. | -她还没有决定。 – 好的。 |
[09:15] | So, no, not right now. | 所以,不,不是现在。 |
[09:16] | Well, if she does go on the pill, | 好吧,如果她确实服用了避孕药, |
[09:19] | you might start to wonder what it feels like | 您可能会开始想知道它的感觉 |
[09:22] | without a condom or something. | 没有避孕套之类的东西。 |
[09:23] | Do you wear condoms every time or just sometimes? | 您是否每次都戴安全套? |
[09:25] | – Yes, every time. – Okay. | -是的,每次。 – 好的。 |
[09:26] | ‘Cause, you know, I don’t know… | ‘因为,我不知道… |
[09:29] | I don’t really know her that well, | 我不太了解她, |
[09:30] | but there are STD’s, and has Amy been with other guys? | 但是有性病,艾米和其他人在一起吗? |
[09:33] | She’s been with one other guy. | 她和另一个男人在一起。 |
[09:35] | If that’s what you needed to know. | 如果那是您需要知道的。 |
[09:36] | I’m sure it’s fine. It’s no judgment on her. | 我确定可以。 这不是对她的判断。 |
[09:38] | There are just… you can still get STD’s. | 只是…您仍然可以获得性病。 |
[09:40] | If you get one, you contract it for life. | 如果你得到一个,就终其一生。 |
[09:42] | You have to tell every other… | 你必须互相告诉… |
[09:44] | – I know. – Partner. Okay. | -我知道。 -伙伴。 好的。 |
[09:46] | Like, will you not… | 喜欢,你不会… |
[09:49] | Will you not tell my mom? | 你不告诉我妈妈吗? |
[09:52] | Um… | 嗯… |
[09:55] | Like, I know. I get it. | 喜欢,我知道。 我知道了。 |
[09:58] | But please? | 但是请? |
[10:02] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[10:04] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的。 – 好的。 |
[10:07] | Thanks. I’m sorry, seriously. | 谢谢。 对不起,是真的。 |
[10:08] | No, no. No problem. | 不,不。 没问题。 |
[10:09] | Just keep… you know, keep being responsible | 保持…你知道,保持负责任 |
[10:12] | and, you know… – Yeah. | 而且,您知道…-是的。 |
[10:14] | Umm, ‘kay. | 嗯,好 |
[10:21] | So… | 所以… |
[10:25] | Your friend, what was his name? | 您的朋友,他叫什么名字? |
[10:29] | Evan. | 伊万。 |
[10:30] | Were you guys close? | 你们关闭了吗? |
[10:31] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[10:36] | So, I mean, do you even know what happened? | 所以,我的意思是,你甚至知道发生了什么事吗? |
[10:39] | Or, I mean, was he, like, over there and… | 或者,我的意思是,他在那边,然后… |
[10:42] | No. It happened here. | 不。发生在这里。 |
[10:45] | It happened here? | 发生在这里吗? |
[10:47] | Yeah, it was an accident. | 是的,这是一个意外。 |
[10:58] | So, at this rate, we should be there in six days? | 那么,以这个速度,我们应该在六天内到那里吗? |
[11:02] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我会尽快。 |
[11:05] | You said we were taking a car. | 你说过我们在开车。 |
[11:09] | That’s very, very rude, | 非常非常无礼, |
[11:11] | if you must know. | (如果您必须知道)。 |
[11:12] | Just enjoy the ride. | 享受旅程。 |
[11:23] | I’m almost done with this, okay? | 我差不多完成了,好吗? |
[11:26] | Mom, where are those nachos? | 妈妈,那些玉米片在哪里? |
[11:27] | Hey, Max, okay, we’re working on it. | 嗨,麦克斯,好吧,我们正在努力。 |
[11:28] | – We’re hungry. – We’re just cleaning up. | -我们饿了。 -我们正在清理。 |
[11:31] | Otis is peeing on the carpet. | 奥的斯(Otis)在地毯上撒尿。 |
[11:34] | Max, if he starts peeing… | Max,如果他开始撒尿… |
[11:36] | You know what, honey… pick him up, Max. | 你知道吗,亲爱的…接他,马克斯。 |
[11:37] | Don’t worry. I got it, honey. | 别担心。 我知道了,亲爱的。 |
[11:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:41] | He’s already peeing on the carpet. | 他已经在地毯上撒尿了。 |
[11:42] | – I got it. – Honey, I can do that. | – 我知道了。 -亲爱的,我能做到。 |
[11:43] | I got it. I got it, honey. Are you okay? | 我明白了。 我知道了,亲爱的。 你还好吗? |
[11:44] | – I’m good. – All right. | -我很好。 – 行。 |
[11:46] | Otis. | 奥的斯。 |
[11:47] | Max, you can’t just sit there | 马克斯,你不能只是坐在那里 |
[11:49] | and play your game, okay? | 玩游戏,好吗? |
[11:50] | Max, up here. Come on. | Max,在这里。 来吧。 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[11:53] | Hit him with a rolled-up newspaper | 用卷起的报纸打他 |
[11:54] | and then stick his nose in it too. | 然后把鼻子伸进去 |
[11:56] | – No, we’re not… – That’s what my grandpa does. | -不,我们不是…-那是我爷爷所做的。 |
[11:57] | Okay, no, no. | 好吧,不,不。 |
[11:59] | Okay, um… | 好吧,嗯… |
[12:04] | Take responsibility for the dog. | 对狗负责。 |
[12:05] | – Honey… – He’s already done. | -亲爱的…-他已经做完了。 |
[12:06] | No, no, take the dog outside. | 不,不,把狗带到外面。 |
[12:08] | Honey, are you okay? What’s going on? | 亲爱的,你还好吗? 这是怎么回事? |
[12:09] | I’m going upstairs for a second. | 我要上楼一秒钟。 |
[12:10] | I’m not feeling so good. | 我感觉不太好。 |
[12:11] | You’re okay, Nora. You’re okay. | 你还好,诺拉。 你还好。 |
[12:12] | What is it, honey? You all right? | 是什么,亲爱的? 你没事吧? |
[12:13] | – Mm-hmm. – Kristina. | -嗯。 -克里斯蒂娜。 |
[12:15] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[12:16] | Oh, God. | 天哪。 |
[12:18] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好吧。 你还好。 |
[12:21] | You’re okay. | 你还好。 |
[12:22] | Okay, honey, I got this. | 好吧,亲爱的,我明白了。 |
[12:24] | Can you make it to the bedroom? | 你能到卧室吗? |
[12:25] | Okay. Come on, let’s go. | 好吧。 来吧,走吧 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起,亲爱的。 |
[12:28] | I’m gonna walk with you. Don’t be sorry. | 我要和你一起走。 不要后悔 |
[12:29] | You’re okay. | 你还好。 |
[12:30] | Be right there, Nora. | 就在那儿,娜拉。 |
[12:32] | – You’re okay. – Nora, shut up. | -很好。 -诺拉,闭嘴。 |
[12:33] | Max. | |
[12:35] | I can… just go. I got it. | 我可以…走吧。 我知道了。 |
[12:37] | Honey, just let me make sure you get upstairs safe. | 亲爱的,请让我确保您上楼安全。 |
[12:38] | I’m fine. I just had to get that out. | 我很好。 我只是不得不把它弄出来。 |
[12:40] | Okay. You got it, honey? | 好吧。 你明白了,亲爱的? |
[12:41] | I’m good. | 我很好。 |
[12:48] | This’ll be a 43-yard field goal attempt | 这是43码射门得分 |
[12:50] | for Kurt Bailey. | 代表Kurt Bailey。 |
[12:52] | He should go for it. | 他应该去做。 |
[12:55] | 43-yard field goal. | 43码射门得分。 |
[12:57] | Oh, my God, it’s a fake, it’s a fake, | 天哪,这是假的,这是假的, |
[12:58] | it’s a fake. Oh, my God. | 这是假的。 哦,我的上帝。 |
[13:00] | He’s getting into the end zone. | 他正在进入尽头区域。 |
[13:02] | They just faked a field goal. | 他们只是伪造了射门得分。 |
[13:03] | – Did you see that? – No. | -您看到了吗? -不 |
[13:04] | I didn’t realize it takes 30 minutes | 我没有意识到这需要30分钟 |
[13:06] | to wrap five napkin things. | 包裹五个餐巾纸东西。 |
[13:08] | What? Here, I’m just done now. | 什么? 在这里,我现在就完成了。 |
[13:11] | – Look. – Good. | -看。 很好 |
[13:12] | – Finito. – Okay, good. | -Finito。 – 好的。 |
[13:13] | Now I need you to go to the store. | 现在我需要你去商店。 |
[13:15] | I need some sparkling lemonade and flowers. | 我需要一些波光粼粼的柠檬水和鲜花。 |
[13:16] | Right now? I got to go to the store right now? | 现在吗? 我现在要去商店吗? |
[13:18] | The party’s not till tomorrow. Honey, the game is on. | 派对要到明天才开始。 亲爱的,游戏开始了。 |
[13:21] | Sweetie, I’m watching… I’m watching that. | 亲爱的,我在看…我在看。 |
[13:22] | I don’t care about the game. I need you to go now. | 我不在乎游戏。 我现在要你走。 |
[13:26] | You know what, you’re right. | 你知道吗,你是对的。 |
[13:28] | Tomorrow’s ruined. We might as well ruin today too. | 明天毁了。 我们今天也可能毁了。 |
[13:30] | Let’s make it a whole crapshoot | 让我们做一个完整的总结 |
[13:32] | for the whole weekend. | 整个周末 |
[13:34] | You know what, this isn’t fair. | 你知道吗,这不公平。 |
[13:35] | You want everyone to think that you’re such the great parent, | 您希望每个人都认为您是如此伟大的父母, |
[13:37] | but you won’t do the work. | 但您不会做的工作。 |
[13:38] | – Oh. – You’re a freeloader. | -哦。 -你是一个空载者。 |
[13:40] | – Oh, oh, I’m a freeloader? – Yes, you are. | -哦,哦,我是自由装卸者? – 是的,你是。 |
[13:41] | – Really? You know what you are? – What? | -真的吗? 你知道你是什么吗? – 什么? |
[13:42] | – You’re a dictator. – Oh, please. | -你是独裁者。 – 哦拜托。 |
[13:44] | Yeah, a dictator of my time. | 是的,我这个时代的独裁者。 |
[13:45] | Have you failed to notice | 你有没有注意到 |
[13:46] | that I’ve been basically working two jobs | 我基本上一直在做两个工作 |
[13:47] | since Adam left? – Yes, Crosby. | 自从亚当离开? -是的,克罗斯比。 |
[13:49] | That’s why I only asked you to do a couple things. | 这就是为什么我只要求您做几件事。 |
[13:51] | You can’t even do that. Okay, I worked till 3:00 | 你甚至都做不到。 好吧,我一直工作到3:00 |
[13:52] | in the morning last night, and I worked till 4:00 | 昨天晚上我工作到4:00 |
[13:53] | in the morning the night before that. | 在那之前的早晨。 |
[13:55] | This weekend, it’s all I got, | 这个周末,这就是我所拥有的, |
[13:56] | and you’ve over-scheduled me to hang out | 你已经安排我去玩了 |
[13:57] | with people I don’t even like. | 和我什至不喜欢的人在一起。 |
[13:58] | It’s one stupid weekend. | 这是一个愚蠢的周末。 |
[13:59] | Yeah, my stupid weekend. | 是的,我这个愚蠢的周末。 |
[14:01] | It was your idea. | 是你的主意。 |
[14:02] | Oh! It was my idea? | 哦! 是我的主意吗? |
[14:04] | – You wanted to do this. – Okay. | -您想这样做。 – 好的。 |
[14:05] | Yeah, that sounds like me. | 是的,听起来像我。 |
[14:06] | Yeah. Let’s have strangers over. | 是的。 让陌生人过来。 |
[14:12] | Why doesn’t anybody eat the kale? | 为什么没人吃羽衣甘蓝? |
[14:14] | – I don’t know. – Hey, can I borrow the car? | – 我不知道。 -嘿,我可以借车吗? |
[14:15] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[14:17] | Um, just to a friend’s. | 嗯,只是给朋友的。 |
[14:21] | – What friend’s? – Um, Amy. | -什么朋友? 嗯艾米 |
[14:24] | We, like, got back together kind of, so… | 我们就像回到了一起,所以… |
[14:28] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -哦,真的吗? -是的 |
[14:29] | Since… since when? | 从…什么时候开始? |
[14:31] | It’s pretty recent. | 这是最近的事。 |
[14:33] | – Here. Take my car. – Oh. | -在这里。 坐我的车。 哦 |
[14:35] | Great. | 大。 |
[14:37] | – Thank you. – Just one scratch, | -谢谢。 -只要擦一下, |
[14:38] | and you’re dead. Right? That’s the… | ,你死定了。 对? 那是… |
[14:39] | Is that good news, I guess? | 那是个好消息吗? |
[14:41] | That’s good news, right? | 这是个好消息,对吧? |
[14:42] | – Yeah. – Wait, I want | -是的。 -等等,我要 |
[14:43] | to know the story. | 知道故事。 |
[14:45] | I’ll tell you later. | 我稍后再告诉你。 |
[14:46] | – I’ll tell you later. – When? | -我待会再告诉你。 – 什么时候? |
[14:47] | It’s a long story. Tonight. | 说来话长。 今晚。 |
[14:48] | – Have fun. – Be careful. | -玩得开心。 – 小心。 |
[14:50] | When did he and Amy get back together? | 他和艾米什么时候回来? |
[14:53] | What happened to the guy… the summer camp guy, I wonder? | 那家伙怎么了…夏令营的家伙,我想知道吗? |
[14:56] | The which wha… | 哪… |
[14:57] | Amy liked another guy. | 艾米喜欢另一个人。 |
[15:00] | Oh, that… Yeah, I don’t know. | 哦,那…是的,我不知道。 |
[15:01] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么。 |
[15:03] | The hell with that guy. I never met that guy. | 和那个家伙在一起。 我从没见过那个家伙。 |
[15:05] | – You didn’t? – No. | -不是吗? -不 |
[15:06] | You never met the guy that Amy went to summer camp with? | 你从未遇到过艾米和他一起去夏令营的那个人吗? |
[15:08] | – No, I never met… – What… | -不,我从未见过…-什么… |
[15:11] | – God. – Have you committed a murder? | -天哪。 -你有谋杀吗? |
[15:13] | – No. – Is there a cover-up? | -不-有掩饰吗? |
[15:14] | – No. – What’s going on? | -否-发生了什么事? |
[15:16] | – No. – You’re the world’s worst liar. | -不-你是世界上最糟糕的骗子。 |
[15:17] | Did you see them together in school? | 你在学校见过他们吗? |
[15:19] | No, I… All right. | 不,我…好吧。 |
[15:22] | I have to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你一些事情。 |
[15:23] | I… | 我… |
[15:27] | I walked in on Drew and Amy having sex | 我走进了Drew和Amy做爱 |
[15:28] | this morning | 今天早上 |
[15:30] | over in that room. | 在那个房间里。 |
[15:32] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[15:33] | But I handled it. | 但是我处理了。 |
[15:34] | We had a great talk. | 我们聊得很开心。 |
[15:36] | And, you know, I talked to him about condoms | 而且,你知道,我和他谈过避孕套 |
[15:39] | and being responsible… Yeah, no, no, no. | 并负责任…是的,不,不,不。 |
[15:40] | Thanks. He knows all that. | 谢谢。 他知道这一切。 |
[15:41] | – I know, but I… – This is more an issue | -我知道,但是我…-这更是一个问题
你们中的 |
[15:43] | of you can’t… you know, he can’t just be doing that | 不能…你知道,他不能只是那样做 |
[15:45] | in the house, I mean… Well, yeah. | 在房子里,我的意思是……嗯,是的。 |
[15:46] | What are the ground rules, right? | 基本规则是什么? |
[15:48] | We’re not, like, running a brothel here. | 我们不是在这里经营妓院。 |
[15:49] | Now he’s going over to her house. | 现在他要去她家了。 |
[15:51] | I don’t even know if there’s parents there. | 我什至不知道那里没有父母。 |
[15:52] | I was discouraging, but, wait, before you call him | 我很沮丧,但是,等一下,再给他打电话 |
[15:54] | or anything, um, okay, | 或其他任何内容,嗯,好吧, |
[15:55] | I-I-I know he’s your son, and, um, | 我-我-我知道他是你的儿子,嗯, |
[15:59] | but I’ve been trying to also sort of transition | 但我也一直在尝试过渡 |
[16:02] | from being his teacher to his parent-like figure… | 从当老师到他父母般的身材… |
[16:03] | – Of course. – And he asked me | -当然。 -他问我 |
[16:07] | not to tell you, and I told him that I wouldn’t. | 不要告诉你,我告诉他我不会。 |
[16:11] | – Mark. – I know. | -马克。 – 我知道。 |
[16:12] | I’m his mother. I know. That’s why I told you. | 我是他的母亲。 我知道。 所以才告诉你 |
[16:13] | This is a major issue. | 这是一个主要问题。 |
[16:15] | I know, and that’s why I just told you. | 我知道,所以我才告诉你。 |
[16:18] | But I literally promised him this morning, | 但是我今天早上真的答应了他, |
[16:21] | and, if he finds out that I just turned around | ,如果他发现我刚转身 |
[16:24] | and told you, this is the first time | 告诉你,这是第一次 |
[16:25] | he confided in me. I understand, | 他向我吐露心意。 我明白, |
[16:26] | but why make him that kind of promise? | 但是为什么要给他那样的诺言呢? |
[16:28] | – I get it. – I think it’s fine. | -我明白了。 -我觉得很好。 |
[16:29] | He’s being responsible, and we had this talk, | 他有责任,我们进行了这次演讲, |
[16:31] | and, if you just trust me | 而且,如果您只相信我 |
[16:34] | with this one, | 与此, |
[16:36] | I would greatly appreciate it. | 非常感谢。 |
[16:37] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[16:40] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧。 谢谢。 |
[16:47] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[16:49] | I’m running away. | 我要逃跑了。 |
[16:51] | You can’t stop me. | 你不能阻止我。 |
[16:54] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[16:56] | Where are you going, sweetie? | 亲爱的,你要去哪里? |
[16:58] | – Molly’s house. | – Molly’s house. |
[17:01] | – Oh, how you getting there? – I’m taking a taxi. | -哦,你怎么到达那里? -我在打车。 |
[17:03] | Okay, maybe I’m not sure there’s taxis out this late. | 好吧,也许我不确定这晚是否有出租车出来。 |
[17:06] | And you need money for a taxi. | 而且您需要钱才能打车。 |
[17:08] | – Yup. – I have piggy bank money. | -是的。 -我有存钱罐的钱。 |
[17:12] | Stop it. It’s not funny. | 停下来。 这不好笑。 |
[17:13] | You guys are so mean. | 你们真是卑鄙。 |
[17:15] | – No, sweetie. – We’re not laughing. | -不,亲爱的。 -我们没有笑。 |
[17:16] | – Come on. – Hey, hey. | -加油。 -嘿,嘿。 |
[17:17] | Sydney, come back here. | 悉尼,回到这里。 |
[17:22] | You said after the baseball game, | 您在棒球比赛后说, |
[17:25] | Victor time would be over, | 维克多时间将过去, |
[17:26] | it would be my time. | 那是我的时间。 |
[17:28] | We were supposed to go skating. | 我们应该去溜冰。 |
[17:30] | You said you were quitting your job | 你说你要辞职 |
[17:32] | so you can spend more time with us, no. | ,以便您可以在我们这里花费更多的时间,不会。 |
[17:34] | What you really meant is you want | 你真正的意思是想要 |
[17:36] | to spend more time with Victor. | 与Victor共度更多时光。 |
[17:38] | Oh, sweetie, that’s not true. | 哦,亲爱的,那不是真的。 |
[17:40] | Yes, it is. | 是的。 |
[17:41] | You went to his baseball game instead of my recital. | 你去看他的棒球比赛,而不是我的独奏会。 |
[17:44] | You let him do anything he wants. | 你让他做他想做的任何事情。 |
[17:48] | And, in case you forgot, I was here first. | 而且,如果您忘记了,我会先在这里。 |
[17:51] | Syd. | Syd。 |
[17:59] | Sydney. | 悉尼。 |
[18:04] | You guys remember that time | 你们记得那个时候 |
[18:05] | we’re all in the barracks, | 我们都在兵营里, |
[18:06] | we all got Evan down, | 我们都把埃文打倒了, |
[18:08] | and we pantsed him? | ,我们把他裤子弄湿了? |
[18:09] | – He had to run out… – Oh, no. | -他必须跑出去…-哦,不。 |
[18:11] | – Tell about the ice cream. – Yeah. | -说说冰淇淋。 -是的 |
[18:13] | – So… – Ew, what’s the ice cream? | -所以…-哇,冰激凌是什么? |
[18:15] | That can’t end well. | 不能很好地结束。 |
[18:17] | We had acquired some ice cream somehow, | 我们以某种方式获得了一些冰淇淋, |
[18:20] | and we decided that it would be good | ,我们认为这会很好 |
[18:22] | to store the ice cream in his undergarments | 将冰淇淋存放在内衣中 |
[18:26] | on his person. | 对他的人。 |
[18:27] | Ryan! | 瑞安! |
[18:28] | And tie him with his hands | 用手绑住他
背后的 |
[18:32] | behind his back. | 。 |
[18:33] | There was a post thing outside. | 外面有东西。 |
[18:34] | We kind of encouraged the dogs. | 我们有点鼓励狗。 |
[18:36] | – Ew! – To snack on his ice cream. | -哇! -在他的冰淇淋上吃零食。 |
[18:40] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了。 |
[18:43] | You get bored. | 你很无聊。 |
[18:45] | Glasses up. | Glasses up. |
[18:47] | Glasses up. | 戴眼镜。 |
[18:49] | Here’s to private first class Evan Wilson. | 这是私人头等舱埃文·威尔逊(Evan Wilson)。 |
[18:53] | He was a good soldier. | 他是一个好士兵。 |
[18:57] | He was our brother. | 他是我们的兄弟。 |
[19:02] | He died a hero. | 他死为英雄。 |
[19:07] | Amen. Thanks. | 阿们。 谢谢。 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[19:15] | Are we talking about the same dead guy? | 我们在说同一个死人吗? |
[19:17] | Because no brother of mine would have chosen | 因为我的兄弟不会选择 |
[19:18] | to leave this world. | 离开这个世界。 |
[19:20] | Mikey here has one very good reason to complain. | Mikey在这里有一个很好的抱怨理由。 |
[19:22] | What’d Evan have to complain about? | Evan有什么要抱怨的? |
[19:23] | He came back in one piece. All right, Austin. | 他回来了。 好吧,奥斯丁。 |
[19:25] | We’ve all had a few pops. Settle down. | 我们都有一些流行音乐。 定居。 |
[19:27] | – Don’t tell me to settle down. – Hughes. | -不要告诉我安定下来。 休斯 |
[19:29] | Show some respect. | 表示敬意。 |
[19:31] | Is anyone really surprised | 有人真的感到惊讶吗 |
[19:32] | he took the coward’s way out? | 他采取了胆小鬼的出路? |
[19:33] | What is this guy’s deal? | 这家伙怎么办 |
[19:35] | He’s an idiot. | 他是个白痴。 |
[19:36] | I’m just saying what we’re all thinking. | 我只是在说我们都在想什么。 |
[19:38] | This is bull. | 这是公牛。 |
[19:40] | And you all know it. | 你们都知道。 |
[19:42] | Ryan. | 瑞安。 |
[19:44] | Settle down. | Settle down. |
[19:47] | York. | York. |
[19:55] | I’m turning in. Let’s go. | 我要上交。走吧。 |
[20:00] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[20:20] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[20:24] | I just brought you some fresh water. | 我刚给你带来了淡水。 |
[20:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:28] | It hurts. | 好痛。 |
[20:31] | How are the kids? | 孩子们好吗? |
[20:32] | They’re fine. | 他们很好。 |
[20:34] | Yeah, I’m not sleeping downstairs anymore. | 是的,我不再在楼下睡觉了。 |
[20:37] | – Oh. – Dad, I’m not gonna sleep | -哦。 -爸爸,我不睡觉 楼下的 |
[20:39] | downstairs anymore. Micah’s being annoying. | 了。 米迦很烦。 |
[20:40] | Max, shh, your mother’s not feeling well. | Max,嘘,你妈妈不舒服。 |
[20:41] | In the hallway. Why is she not feeling well? | 在走廊上。 她为什么不舒服? |
[20:43] | Is it because she’s doing chemo? Yes. | 是因为她在做化疗吗? 是。 |
[20:45] | Listen, come here. | 听着,过来。 |
[20:48] | – What? – You’re sleeping downstairs. | -什么? -你在楼下睡觉。 |
[20:49] | That was the whole point of the fort, Max. | 那是要塞的重点,马克斯。 |
[20:51] | No, Micah’s being annoying, and now I want | 不,米卡很烦人,现在我要 |
[20:52] | to sleep upstairs alone in my bed. | 独自躺在我床上上楼睡觉。 |
[20:54] | – I want you to sleep down… – I’m sleeping in my bed. | -我要你睡下…-我在床上睡觉。 |
[20:55] | Mr. Braverman! | Braverman先生! |
[20:57] | – Yeah. – I’m scared of the dark. | -是的。 -我害怕黑暗。 |
[20:58] | Micah needs help downstairs. | 米迦需要楼下的帮助。 |
[21:00] | Yeah, I know, Max. | 是的,我知道,马克斯。 |
[21:03] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[21:04] | You gonna be able to sleep down there? | 你能在那里睡吗? |
[21:06] | – Yeah. – Sorry the fort | -是的。 -抱歉了 |
[21:08] | didn’t work out, bud. It’s okay. | 没有解决,芽。 没关系。 |
[21:09] | – All right. Good night. – Night. | -好吧。 晚安。 晚上 |
[21:11] | – Good night, Max. – Yup. | -晚安,最高 – 对。 |
[21:13] | Oh, I need that on. | 哦,我需要继续。 |
[21:15] | Can you leave the light on, please? | 你可以开灯吗? |
[21:17] | No. No, you don’t. I can’t sleep with the light on. | 不,不。 开灯我睡不着。 |
[21:19] | But I can’t sleep with one off. | 但是我不能一次休息。 |
[21:20] | No, I can’t have it on. | 不,我不能穿。 |
[21:22] | I can’t sleep with the lights on. | 开灯我睡不着。 |
[21:23] | – That’s ridiculous. – Okay. | -太荒谬了。 – 好的。 |
[21:24] | Guys, guys, tell you what we’re gonna do. | 伙计们,告诉你我们要做什么。 |
[21:26] | We’re gonna compromise, okay? | 我们要妥协了,好吗? |
[21:28] | I’m gonna turn that light off, leave the hall light on. | 我要关掉那盏灯,让大厅灯开着。 |
[21:31] | I’m gonna leave the door slightly open. | 我要把门稍微打开。 |
[21:32] | – Okay? – We’ll see. | -好吗? – 走着瞧。 |
[21:34] | Mr. Braverman? | Braverman先生? |
[21:37] | Yeah. I have to go to the bathroom. | 是的。 我需要去洗手间。 |
[21:39] | Just go to sleep already. | 刚睡吧。 |
[21:42] | Your bladder is the size of a walnut. | 你的膀胱只有核桃大小。 |
[21:44] | – Max. – Your brain is a walnut. | -最高 -你的大脑是核桃。 |
[21:45] | No, it isn’t. That’s just not true. | 不,不是。 那不是真的。 |
[21:48] | – Yes, it is. – My brain is a brain. | -是的。 -我的大脑是大脑。 |
[21:57] | – What’s up, Ryan? – What is up, Hughes? | -怎么了,瑞安? -怎么了,休斯? |
[22:00] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道,伙计。 |
[22:01] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[22:02] | Trying to be some kind of tough guy out here | 试图在这里成为硬汉
今晚在女友面前 |
[22:04] | in front of your girlfriend tonight? | |
[22:05] | You need to quit running your mouth. | 您需要停止运行。 |
[22:06] | Or else what? This whole thing is a joke. | 还是什么? 这整个都是个玩笑。 |
[22:08] | It wasn’t even line of duty. | 连工作都没有。 |
[22:10] | He’s getting full honors? Shut up. | 他获得了全部荣誉? 闭嘴。 |
[22:11] | Oh, ’cause he couldn’t deal | 哦,因为他不能交易 |
[22:12] | like a man? Is that what’s up? | 像男人一样? 那是怎么回事? |
[22:14] | Shut your mouth. You hear me? | 闭上你的嘴。 你听到我了吗? |
[22:17] | Get off me. | 下车。 |
[22:18] | Get off of me. | 滚开我。 |
[22:29] | Hey, Ryan! | 嘿,瑞安! |
[22:31] | Ryan, get off him. | 瑞安,下车。 |
[22:33] | He wasn’t a coward! You hear me? | 他不是胆小鬼! 你听到我了吗? |
[22:34] | – Ryan! – He wasn’t a coward! | -瑞安! -他不是胆小鬼! |
[22:36] | – You hear me? – Stop! | -你听见我说话吗? – 停止! |
[22:37] | – Get off of him. – Get off of me! | -滚开。 – 你离我远点! |
[22:38] | Ryan! Stop! | 瑞安! 停止! |
[22:42] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[22:44] | What happened? Is he all right? | 发生了什么事? 他可以吗? |
[22:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:50] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[23:01] | You know, I’ve been thinking, | 你知道,我一直在想, |
[23:03] | we should do something special with Syd today. | 今天我们应该对Syd做一些特别的事情。 |
[23:04] | Yeah, like what? | 是的,喜欢什么? |
[23:06] | I don’t know. Golden gate park or cable cars. | 我不知道。 金门公园或缆车。 |
[23:09] | – Ice skating. – Wow. | -滑冰。 – 哇。 |
[23:11] | You think Victor will be into that? | 您认为维克多会加入其中吗? |
[23:12] | Oh, I was thinking we could drop Victor off | 哦,我在想我们可以把维克托放下 |
[23:15] | at your parents’ house | 在你父母的家 |
[23:16] | and just go the three of us. | 然后走我们三个人。 |
[23:20] | Her tantrum worked on you. | 发脾气对你起作用。 |
[23:21] | No, her tantrum didn’t… | 不,她的发脾气没有… |
[23:23] | no, we can’t reward her for acting out. | 不,我们不能奖励她表现出色。 |
[23:25] | That’d be sending the wrong message. | 那会发送错误的消息。 |
[23:26] | Well, she made | 好吧,她做了 |
[23:27] | some damn good points honey. | 一些该死的好点蜂蜜。 |
[23:28] | I mean, maybe she deserves a little reward here. | 我的意思是,也许她应该在这里得到一点回报。 |
[23:31] | We’ve been spending so much time focusing on Victor, | 我们花了很多时间专注于维克多, |
[23:34] | and you know, I love what you’ve been doing | 而且你知道,我爱你一直在做的事情 |
[23:36] | to help our boy, but, man, maybe… | 帮助我们的男孩,但是,伙计,也许… |
[23:41] | Maybe Syd is acting out because she has been getting | 也许Syd正在表演,因为她一直在 |
[23:43] | the short end of the stick. | 棍子的短端。 |
[23:48] | So I promised I wouldn’t say anything, | 所以我保证我不会说什么, |
[23:49] | and now, if you can believe it, | 现在,如果您能相信的话, |
[23:51] | I can’t say anything. | 我什么也不能说。 |
[23:53] | How do I get that same arrangement over here? | 我如何在这里得到相同的安排? |
[23:55] | Ha ha. | 哈哈。 |
[23:56] | Like, what’s the rate? | 喜欢,那是多少钱? |
[23:57] | What’s the annual rate on that? | 年利率是多少? |
[23:58] | Don’t you think it’s odd | 你不觉得这很奇怪 |
[24:01] | that I’m not allowed to know | 我不知道 |
[24:03] | an entire portion of my kid’s life? | 我孩子一生的全部时间? |
[24:06] | I think it’s weird that you want to know about it. | 我想您想知道这很奇怪。 |
[24:08] | I don’t want to talk about the details, | 我不想谈论细节, |
[24:09] | but it’s a life moment. | 但这是一生的时刻。 |
[24:10] | It’s something to acknowledge | 这是要承认的东西 |
[24:11] | that normally I would be able to discuss… | 通常我可以讨论… |
[24:14] | how much did we spend on the Rosenthal bar mitzvah? | 我们在Roseenthal戒律上花了多少钱? |
[24:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[24:17] | Then why are we still talking about your son’s sex life? | 那我们为什么还要谈论您儿子的性生活? |
[24:19] | We’re not talking about my son’s sex life. | 我们不是在谈论我儿子的性生活。 |
[24:20] | We’re talking about my life | 我们在谈论我的生活 |
[24:21] | and the fact that I have been shut out | 我被拒之门外的事实 |
[24:24] | of an area of his life. | 生活中的一部分。 |
[24:25] | All right, look, here’s what I tell my daughter. | 好吧,看,这就是我告诉女儿的。 |
[24:27] | There’s no secrets in parenting. | 育儿没有秘密。 |
[24:29] | She tells me something, | 她告诉我一些事情 |
[24:31] | then she can assume her mother has the same info | 然后她可以假设她母亲的信息相同 |
[24:33] | and vice versa. | 反之亦然。 |
[24:35] | That’s very helpful. Does that work? | 这很有帮助。 那样有用吗? |
[24:36] | Yeah, when my ex isn’t lying to me. | 是的,当我的前任没有对我说谎时。 |
[24:39] | Hmm. | Hmm. |
[24:42] | Max, it’s not fair. | 最大值,这不公平。 |
[24:44] | Okay, why… why do you keep doing this? | 好吧,为什么…为什么要继续这样做呢? |
[24:45] | I just want to read. I don’t want to play | 我只想阅读。 我不想玩 |
[24:47] | any more stupid checkers with the jumping | 跳起来的愚蠢棋子 |
[24:48] | and the jumping and the more jumping. | 和跳跃以及更多跳跃。 |
[24:50] | With all the jumping! Hey. Hey, hey, hey. | 随着所有的跳跃! 嘿。 嘿嘿嘿。 |
[24:51] | – Guys, guys, quiet, okay? – What? | -伙计们,伙计们,安静,好吗? – 什么? |
[24:54] | I just got Nora to sleep, all right? | 我刚刚让Nora入睡,好吗? |
[24:57] | – So? – What is the problem? | -那么? – 问题是什么? |
[24:58] | Okay, I’m reading… I want to read, | 好吧,我正在阅读…我想阅读, |
[25:01] | and he wants to play more stupid checkers. | ,他想扮演更多愚蠢的跳棋手。 |
[25:03] | Because you quit, and you said that we could play three games. | 因为你辞职了,你说我们可以玩三场比赛。 |
[25:05] | No, I didn’t. I didn’t say that. | 不,我没有。 我没那么说 |
[25:07] | – Yes, you said. – I didn’t say that. | -是的,你说过。 -我没那么说。 |
[25:08] | – Yes, you did. – No, I didn’t. | -是的,您做到了。 -不,我没有。 |
[25:09] | Thank you for being quiet, Micah. | 谢谢您保持安静,米迦。 |
[25:11] | – Pipe down. Listen to me. – What? | -下水。 听我说。 – 什么? |
[25:12] | Stop, okay. | 停下来,好。 |
[25:14] | All right, listen, Micah, I’m sorry. | 好吧,米卡,对不起。 |
[25:16] | – I’m not a sore loser. – Max. | -我不是输家。 -最高 |
[25:18] | All right? I just want to read. | 好吗? 我只想读。 |
[25:19] | Micah is our guest. You know what, | 米卡(Micah)是我们的客人。 你知道吗, |
[25:20] | I want to talk to you in the hall right now. | 我现在想在大厅和你说话。 |
[25:21] | Come on. Privately… | 加油。 私下… |
[25:22] | – No, I don’t want to. – In the hall… | -不,我不想。 – 在大厅里… |
[25:24] | Max, in the hallway now. | 麦克斯,现在在走廊上。 |
[25:26] | Sorry, Micah. Why are you doing this? | 对不起,米卡。 你为什么做这个? |
[25:27] | – Come here. – What? | -过来。 – 什么? |
[25:28] | Thank you. Come here. | 谢谢。 过来。 |
[25:30] | What? | 什么? |
[25:31] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[25:32] | Is this because he beat you at checkers? | 这是因为他在跳棋上击败了您吗? |
[25:33] | No, I want alone time. | 不,我想要一个人的时间。 |
[25:35] | You can have alone time later, Max. | 马克斯,您可以一个人过一会儿。 |
[25:36] | Right now, I want you to play with him. | 现在,我希望你和他一起玩。 |
[25:37] | Be nice. | 很好。 |
[25:38] | No, no, I’m tired of being nice. | 不,不,我厌倦了友善。 |
[25:40] | Max, he’s our guest. | 马克斯,他是我们的客人。 |
[25:41] | I want you to be nice. | 我希望你变得友善。 |
[25:42] | That’s what friends do. | 那就是朋友的工作。 |
[25:44] | Mom would let me have alone time. | 妈妈会让我独自一人的时间。 |
[25:45] | Well, your mother’s not here right now, okay? | 好吧,你妈妈现在不在这里,好吗? |
[25:46] | – Yes, she is. – Do not bother | – 是的她是。 – 不打扰 |
[25:48] | your mother right… Max! Let go of me. | 你妈妈对…最大! 让我走。 |
[25:49] | Do not bother your mother right now. | 现在不要打扰您的母亲。 |
[25:50] | I don’t want you to go in there. | 我不要你进去。 |
[25:52] | Damn it, Max. I said don’t go in there. | 该死,最大。 我说不要进去 |
[25:53] | – Mom, where are… – Max, just leave her alone. | -妈妈,在哪里…-马克斯,别管她。 |
[25:55] | What are you doing on the floor? | 你在地板上做什么? |
[25:57] | That… that’s disgusting. | 那…真恶心。 |
[25:59] | There’s germs, microbes, fecal matter. | 有细菌,微生物,粪便。 |
[26:00] | All right, Max, go to your room. | 好吧,麦克斯,去你的房间。 |
[26:02] | – Why? Is it chemo? – Because I said | -为什么? 是化学吗? -因为我说 |
[26:03] | go to your room. | 去你的房间。 |
[26:04] | – Adam. – Honey. | -亚当。 – 蜜糖。 |
[26:06] | Honey, I’m sorry, honey. Oh, baby. | 亲爱的,对不起,亲爱的。 哦,宝贝。 |
[26:08] | Give me your hand. Honey, come here. | 给我你的手。 老公,过来 |
[26:11] | Let’s get you to bed, and I’m gonna clean you up. | 让我们上床睡觉,我来收拾你。 |
[26:13] | Can you do that? Okay. Come on. | 你能做到吗? 好的。 来吧。 |
[26:15] | Come on. I got you. Come on, babe. Come on. | 加油。 我接到你了。 来吧宝贝儿。 来吧。 |
[26:19] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[26:21] | No. | 不。 |
[26:27] | I’m really sorry that you had to see that last night. | 非常抱歉您昨晚不得不看到那个。 |
[26:31] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿,没关系。 |
[26:32] | No, no, it’s… It’s not okay. | 不,不,这是…不好。 |
[26:37] | I get it if you don’t want to be with me anymore. | 如果您不想再和我在一起了,我会明白的。 |
[26:40] | I mean, I understand. | 我的意思是,我明白。 |
[26:47] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[26:51] | I’m not going anywhere, okay? | 我什么也不去,好吗? |
[26:55] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好的? – 好的。 |
[27:09] | Um… | 嗯… |
[27:12] | Your friend Evan… | 你的朋友埃文… |
[27:17] | He killed himself, didn’t he? | 他自杀了,不是吗? |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[27:31] | I really can’t imagine what that’s like | 我真的无法想象那是什么 |
[27:37] | and what you’ve been through, and it’s scary. | 和您经历过的事情,这很可怕。 |
[27:41] | Hey, hey. Hey. | 嘿,嘿。 嘿。 |
[27:43] | I’m not him. | 我不是他。 |
[27:46] | Okay? | 好的? |
[27:49] | Okay. | Okay. |
[27:53] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[28:09] | This is my first funeral. | 这是我的第一次葬礼。 |
[28:14] | Me too. | 我也是。 |
[29:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[29:17] | *** | *** |
[29:18] | it’s dates stuffed with pine nuts | 枣子塞满松子了 |
[29:20] | cooked in a little bit of wine. | 用一点酒煮熟。 |
[29:21] | This music is amazing. | 这音乐很棒。 |
[29:23] | Oh, great. Crosby made the playlist. | 太棒了。 Crosby制作了播放列表。 |
[29:25] | Well, he is a genius. | 好吧,他是一个天才。 |
[29:26] | The stones, the roots, and Dean Martin? | 石头,根和迪恩·马丁? |
[29:28] | It’s really good. Crosby’s awesome. | 真的很好。 克罗斯比真棒。 |
[29:30] | Yeah, he is. | 是的,他是。 |
[29:32] | Oopah! | 哎呀! |
[29:34] | Who’s first, huh? | 首先是谁,是吗? |
[29:36] | All right. Can I have one? | 好吧。 我可以要一个吗? |
[29:37] | Everything hurts, honey. | 一切都疼,亲爱的。 |
[29:43] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[29:46] | Listen, honey, it says here | 听着,亲爱的,它在这里说 |
[29:48] | you can have two more if you think that’ll help. | 如果您认为有帮助,可以再选两个。 |
[29:52] | They’re not working. | 他们没有工作。 |
[29:55] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[30:00] | I don’t know what to do. I hate this. | 我不知道该怎么办。 我讨厌这个。 |
[30:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[30:09] | Hey, Max, Micah, | 嘿,麦克斯,麦卡, |
[30:11] | guys, turn the TV off. | 伙计们,关闭电视。 |
[30:13] | Max, TV off. | 最多,关闭电视。 |
[30:14] | – Why? – Because I said so. | -为什么? – 因为我说过。 |
[30:16] | Just do it. Max, put it on pause. | 就做吧。 马克斯,请暂停一下。 |
[30:18] | – No, you’re being weird. – We’re going out. | -不,您很奇怪。 -我们要出去了。 |
[30:20] | Max, put it on pause. | 最大值,请暂停一下。 |
[30:22] | Okay, here, put Otis on the leash. | 好吧,在这里,将奥的斯带上皮带。 |
[30:23] | Where? Where are we going? | 在哪里? 我们去哪? |
[30:24] | Oh, come here, Nora, sweetie. | 哦,过来,娜拉,亲爱的。 |
[30:25] | We’re gonna go out and help your mom, all right? | 我们要出去帮你妈妈,好吗? |
[30:27] | Max, I said TV off. What are we doing? | 麦克斯,我说过关电视。 我们在做什么? |
[30:28] | TV goes off. | 电视关闭。 |
[30:29] | Dad, you have to tell me what we’re doing | 爸爸,你必须告诉我我们在做什么 |
[30:30] | or we’re not doing it. | 或我们没有这样做。 |
[30:32] | Micah, I need you to put the game down, | 米迦,我需要你放下比赛, |
[30:33] | come to the front door. Come on, guys. | 来到前门。 拜托了伙计们。 |
[30:35] | – Come on, Max. – Otis. | -来吧,最大 -奥的斯。 |
[30:38] | Uhoh. Oh, boy. | 哦。 好家伙。 |
[30:41] | Something tells me this is gonna turn into a swinging party. | 东西告诉我,这将变成摇摆舞会。 |
[30:45] | Swing it. | 摆动它。 |
[30:47] | They’re really changing the dynamic. | 他们真的在改变动态。 |
[30:49] | Right? | 对吗? |
[30:51] | Hey, hi, hi. | 嗨,嗨。 |
[30:54] | Hey, very sorry. | 嘿,非常抱歉。 |
[30:55] | We were knocking, and it just… | 我们在敲门,只是… |
[30:57] | Sorry. | 对不起。 |
[30:59] | Do you mind if we come in? I know you’re having a party. | 你介意我们进来吗? 我知道你在开派对。 |
[31:00] | I’m very sorry. Hi, Jasmine. | 非常抱歉。 嗨茉莉 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry, everybody. It’s past her bedtime. | 对不起,大家。 她上床睡觉了 |
[31:05] | – Can you… – Come here, sweetie. | -你能…-过来,亲爱的。 |
[31:06] | – Go see your auntie, okay? – Come here. | -去看看你的阿姨,好吗? – 过来。 |
[31:08] | There’s auntie Jasmine, okay, who loves you. | 有个茉莉姨妈,好吧,他爱你。 |
[31:09] | All right. Thank you. Come here. | 好吧。 谢谢。 过来。 |
[31:10] | Take that. Guys, behave. | 伙计们,守规矩。 |
[31:13] | Sorry, guys. I’ll be right back. | 对不起,伙计们。 我马上回来。 |
[31:14] | Just got to talk real fast. Yup. | 刚开始真正交谈。 对。 |
[31:16] | You guys hungry? | 你们饿了吗? |
[31:17] | – I’m starving. – Yeah. | – 我饿死了。 -是的 |
[31:19] | Come on. Yeah. | 加油。 是的 |
[31:20] | Here you go, sweetie. | 你走了,亲爱的。 |
[31:22] | It says chamomile, but it smells like peppermint. | 说洋甘菊,但闻起来像薄荷味。 |
[31:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[31:27] | Oof. Algebra? | Oof。 代数? |
[31:29] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[31:31] | So school’s good? | 那么学校好吗? |
[31:34] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 是的,很好。 |
[31:35] | You’re really seeing a lot of Amy, huh? | 你真的看到很多艾米,是吗? |
[31:37] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. |
[31:40] | And that just miraculously came back together? | 那个奇迹般地又回来了吗? |
[31:43] | Yeah, I mean, it just kind of… | 是的,我的意思是,… |
[31:48] | – You know. – No, what? | -你知道的。 -不,什么? |
[31:50] | When we were together, I mean, | 当我们在一起时,我的意思是, |
[31:52] | it’s kind of like the same thing. | 有点像同一件事。 |
[31:53] | It’s the same as… | 与…相同 |
[31:55] | It’s like the same as… | 就像… |
[31:58] | I know, but you broke up, | 我知道,但是你分手了, |
[32:00] | and, you know, it just seems | 而且,您知道,似乎 |
[32:03] | like you’ve been seeing even more of her, | 就像您看到更多她一样, |
[32:04] | and I just worry, | 我只是担心, |
[32:05] | ’cause you were devastated | ‘因为你被毁了 |
[32:07] | when she broke up with you, and I just want you | 当她和你分手时,我只想要你 |
[32:09] | to be careful, and, you know, really… | 小心点,而且,您确实知道… |
[32:12] | – I told your mom. – You promised | -我告诉你妈妈。 – 你承诺了 |
[32:14] | you weren’t gonna tell her. – Oh. | 你不会告诉她的。 哦 |
[32:16] | I’m sorry. We can’t have secrets | 对不起。 我们不能有秘密 |
[32:18] | like that in this house, okay? | 像这样在这个房子里,好吗? |
[32:19] | I’m your mom, and… He’s not my parent. | 我是你妈妈,而…他不是我的父母。 |
[32:22] | Like, it’s different. Well, that’s a whole… | 喜欢,这是不同的。 好吧,这是一个整体… |
[32:23] | You can’t ask him to keep secrets like that | 你不能要求他保守这样的秘密
来自我的 |
[32:25] | from me, Drew. Yeah, but he’s not my parent. | ,德鲁。 是的,但他不是我的父母。 |
[32:27] | If you’re gonna be with a girl here in this house… | 如果你要和这个房子里的一个女孩在一起… |
[32:28] | I know, but I am your parent, | 我知道,但是我是你的父母, |
[32:30] | and we’re figuring this out together. | ,我们正在一起解决这个问题。 |
[32:32] | Yeah, I know. You can… | 是的,我知道。 您可以… |
[32:34] | I was just asking what was going on, okay? | 我只是问发生了什么,好吗? |
[32:36] | Well, ask him what’s going on. | 好吧,问他怎么回事。 |
[32:37] | All right? He knows everything. | 好吗? 他什么都知道。 |
[32:43] | It just came out. | 它刚出来。 |
[32:46] | I thought we agreed that I was handling this. | 我以为我们同意我要处理这个问题。 |
[32:48] | I know. I just… I was only asking him… | 我知道。 我只是…我只是问他… |
[32:49] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说。 |
[32:51] | You didn’t have to. He could… | 不必。 他可以… |
[32:53] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[32:59] | Everybody hated Jar Jar Binks. | 每个人都讨厌Jar Jar Binks。 |
[33:01] | That’s why he was banned from Naboo. | 这就是为什么他被纳布(Naboo)禁止。 |
[33:03] | No, that’s not true. | 不,那不是事实。 |
[33:04] | He was the first gungan to represent his people | 他是代表他的人民的第一个冈根人
银河参议院的 |
[33:06] | in the galactic senate. | 。 |
[33:07] | He saved everyone from the droid army. | 他从机器人军队中救了所有人。 |
[33:09] | Hey, hey, Max. No, no, no. | 嘿,嘿,麦克斯。 不不不。 |
[33:10] | Please don’t use your fingers. | 请不要用手指。 |
[33:12] | There’s a spoon right there and a plate. | 那里有汤匙和盘子。 |
[33:13] | Oh, no. No, don’t worry. | 不好了。 不,不用担心 |
[33:14] | We’re fine like this. | 这样很好。 |
[33:15] | No, no, don’t feed… | 不,不,不要喂… |
[33:17] | But the best part about that was… | 但是最好的部分是… |
[33:18] | I’m fine without a plate. Don’t worry. | 我没盘子没事。 不用担心 |
[33:20] | This is great. Oh, can you get me some tiramisu? | 太好了。 哦,能给我一些提拉米苏吗? |
[33:22] | Sorry for barging in on your party. | 很抱歉参加您的聚会。 |
[33:24] | I just didn’t know what else to do. | 我只是不知道该怎么办。 |
[33:25] | Look, well, I am a little offended | 看,好吧,我有点生气 |
[33:26] | that you just assumed | 你只是假设
我一直在家里喝锅的 |
[33:27] | that I have pot at all times in the house. | 。 |
[33:29] | Well, so far you don’t. So what’s the big deal? | 好吧,到目前为止您还没有。 那有什么大不了的? |
[33:31] | Well, I’m married now. | 好吧,我现在结婚了。 |
[33:32] | And I have a boy that wanders around, | 我有一个男孩到处游荡, |
[33:34] | so I gotta be more careful. | 所以我得更加小心。 |
[33:35] | Well, what about your sock drawer? | 好吧,你的袜子抽屉呢? |
[33:36] | That was always your secret, go-to hiding place. | 那始终是您的秘密去藏身之所。 |
[33:38] | Ooh. Ooh. Sock drawer. You’re right. | 哦。 哦 袜子的抽屉。 你是对的。 |
[33:39] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意。 |
[33:40] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[33:43] | Is there a difference between a g-string and a thong? | 丁字裤和丁字裤之间有区别吗? |
[33:45] | Hey, perv, put that down. | 嘿,perv,把它放下来。 |
[33:47] | Ooh, ooh-ooh, I got something. | 哦,哦,我有东西。 |
[33:49] | – Bingo. – Kristina… | -宾果游戏。 -克里斯蒂娜… |
[33:50] | Yup, I bought this little sack when we went camping | 是的,我们去露营时买了这个小麻袋 |
[33:52] | at the shoreline. – Okay. | 在海岸线上。 – 好的。 |
[33:53] | Now let me warn you. This is not the ditch weed | 现在让我警告您。 这不是沟草 |
[33:55] | that we smoked in high school, okay? | 我们在高中抽烟,好吗? |
[33:57] | This is high-power, genetically-modified ganja. | 这是大功率的转基因ganja。 |
[34:00] | – Okay. – She’s gotta take | -好的。 -她得 |
[34:01] | a very little puff. That’s good to know. | 很小的粉扑。 很高兴知道。 |
[34:02] | Take small, small hits. | 击中小击中。 |
[34:04] | – Hey. – Whoa, whoa. | -嘿。 -哇,哇。 |
[34:06] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[34:07] | We were looking for this? | 我们在寻找这个吗? |
[34:09] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[34:11] | Hey, your mom and I wanted to talk | 嘿,你妈妈和我想谈谈 |
[34:13] | to you about something. | 给你一些事情。 |
[34:14] | Yeah, okay. Bug, you know that Uncle Adam | 是的,好的。 臭虫,你知道亚当叔叔 |
[34:17] | and Uncle Crosby are my brothers, right? | 和克罗斯比叔叔是我的兄弟,对吧? |
[34:19] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的。 – 好的。 |
[34:20] | So, when we were kids, | 所以,我们小时候, |
[34:23] | we used to fight… – Uh-huh. | 我们曾经打架…-恩。 |
[34:26] | And they would make me so mad, | 他们会让我发疯, |
[34:30] | but now it’s so cool to have brothers. | 但是拥有兄弟真是太酷了。 |
[34:34] | I can’t even tell you. It’s so cool. | 我什至不能告诉你。 这太酷了。 |
[34:36] | Yeah, and, you know, Victor, even though he’s new | 是的,而且你知道Victor,即使他是新来的 |
[34:39] | to our family, he’s as much a part | 对我们家庭来说,他是其中的重要一环
就像我一样,这个家庭的 |
[34:41] | of this family as you are, as I am, | |
[34:43] | as your mom is. | 和你妈妈一样。 |
[34:45] | Does that make sense? | 那有意义吗? |
[34:46] | Yeah, I-I get it. | 是的,我知道了。 |
[34:48] | – Okay. – That’s my girl. | -好的。 – 这才是我的姑娘。 |
[34:50] | Hey, what do you think? | 嘿,你怎么看? |
[34:52] | Should we pick Victor up some hot chocolate | 我们应该给维克多买些热巧克力吗 |
[34:53] | or something on the way home? | 或回家的路上有东西吗? |
[34:55] | Mm… | 嗯… |
[34:56] | Nah. | 不。 |
[35:13] | Is it helping? | 有帮助吗? |
[35:19] | It’s strong. | 结实。 |
[35:21] | You think maybe you had enough, hon? | 你认为也许你受够了,勋吗? |
[35:23] | – Mm-mm. – Okay. | -嗯。 – 好的。 |
[35:26] | It’s making you feel better, though? | 让您感觉好些吗? |
[35:29] | Oh, yeah. | 哦耶。 |
[35:30] | – Oh, okay, good. – Yeah. | -哦,好,很好。 -是的 |
[35:32] | – You want some? – No. No. | – 你想要一些吗? – 不,不。 |
[35:35] | It’s pretty powerful. | 它非常强大。 |
[35:36] | Feeling good enough to have some food? | 感觉好到可以吃点东西? |
[35:38] | Want me to make some soup? | 要我煮汤吗 |
[35:40] | Mmmm. | 嗯 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[35:44] | – Just save this, okay? – Okay. | -保存一下好吗? – 好的。 |
[35:49] | How about a washcloth? You want a washcloth? | 毛巾呢? 你要毛巾吗? |
[35:51] | Not feeling clammy anymore? | 不再感到feeling了? |
[35:53] | Good. | 好。 |
[35:55] | How about some fresh water? You want some fresh water? | 喝些淡水怎么样? 要喝淡水吗 |
[35:58] | ♪ Next time I run away ♪ | ♪下次我逃跑♪ |
[35:59] | ♪ well, I hope it is with you ♪ | ♪好吧,我希望它和你在一起♪ |
[36:03] | ♪ will you let me show where to ♪ | ♪你能让我展示在哪里♪ |
[36:11] | ♪ run ♪ | ♪跑♪ |
[36:19] | Thanks for comming! | 感谢您的光临! |
[36:22] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你。 |
[36:23] | Really so good. Really good. | 真的很好。 真的很好 |
[36:26] | Really, really, really good. | 真的,真的,真的很好。 |
[36:27] | Okay, you’ve been over-served. | 好吧,您的服务已经过多了。 |
[36:29] | Let’s go. Thank you. | 走吧。 谢谢。 |
[36:31] | Bye. – Bye. | 再见。 -再见 |
[36:32] | Come on. Go, go. | 加油。 快走 |
[36:35] | – You killed it. – We killed it. | -您杀死了它。 -我们杀了它。 |
[36:37] | That was a good party. | 那是个好聚会。 |
[36:38] | Yes. | 是。 |
[36:40] | I’m sorry I was such a brat and didn’t help. | 对不起,我真是个小子,没有帮助。 |
[36:42] | It’s okay. | 没关系。 |
[36:44] | – And you know what? – What? | -你知道吗? – 什么? |
[36:45] | Some of those people I didn’t hate. | 我不讨厌的那些人。 |
[36:48] | – Isn’t that great? – That’s awesome. | -不好吗? – 棒极了。 |
[36:50] | – Yeah, I’m growing. – Why don’t you go | -是的,我正在成长。 -你为什么不去 |
[36:52] | clean up after those people you don’t hate? | 在您不讨厌的人之后清理? |
[36:55] | Oh, so I’m gonna cle… what are you gonna do? | 哦,我要教你…你打算做什么? |
[36:57] | I’m gonna go take a hot bath. | 我要去洗个热水澡。 |
[36:58] | Oh, you’re gonna take a bath? | 哦,你要去洗澡吗? |
[37:00] | Yeah. If you hurry up, you can join me. | 是的 如果你快点,可以加入我的行列。 |
[37:02] | Oh, okay. | 哦好的。 |
[37:19] | – Hmm. – I’m sorry. | 嗯 – 对不起。 |
[37:33] | I realize that I don’t have very much experience | 我意识到我没有太多经验 |
[37:38] | parenting with somebody. | 和某人做父母。 |
[37:43] | Me too. I… you know, I don’t have | 我也是。 我…你知道,我没有 |
[37:46] | any experience with this. | 任何经验。 |
[37:48] | Yeah. I just felt like I had | 是的 我只是觉得 |
[37:52] | this opportunity to… | 这个机会… |
[37:55] | Get closer to Drew, and… | 靠近Drew,然后… |
[37:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[38:02] | I’m just trying to figure out my place | 我只是想弄清楚我的位置 |
[38:04] | in this family, you know. | 在这个家庭中,你知道。 |
[38:06] | I’m trying to figure it out too. | 我也想弄清楚。 |
[38:17] | Oh, God. | 天哪。 |
[38:21] | It’s official. Micah has left the building. | 是官方。 米迦离开了大楼。 |
[38:24] | Oh, thank God. | 哦,感谢上帝。 |
[38:27] | – How were Doug and Val? – Oh! | -道格和瓦尔过得怎么样? -哦! |
[38:31] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信这一点。 |
[38:32] | They won over $1,000 playing roulette. | 他们赢得了超过$ 1,000的轮盘赌。 |
[38:36] | Doug said he’s got some sort of secret technique. | 道格说他有某种秘密技巧。 |
[38:40] | Yeah, and then they went | 是的,然后他们去了 |
[38:43] | to see Zumanity, and Val said: | 看到Zumanity,而Val说: |
[38:44] | Doug brought Zumanity back to the hotel room. | 道格将Zumanity带回了酒店房间。 i> |
[38:48] | – Like I need to hear that. – What’s Zumanity? | -就像我需要听到的那样。 -Zumanity是什么? |
[38:50] | You know, it’s that naked people circus. | 你知道,那是裸体人马戏团。 |
[38:52] | Oh! | 哦! |
[38:57] | – Nuhuh. – Can you imagine Doug… | -Nuhuh。 -你能想象道格… |
[38:58] | – No! No! – Jumping up and down | -不! 没有! -上下跳跃 |
[38:59] | on the bed with that face. | 在床上,那张脸。 |
[39:02] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了。 |
[39:03] | I’m begging you. It hurts. | 我求你了。 好痛。 |
[39:06] | – Stop. – You feeling better? | -停止。 -感觉好些了吗? |
[39:07] | I feel better, but don’t do that. | 我感觉好多了,但不要那样做。 |
[39:09] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[39:11] | You look better, hon. | 您看起来更好,老兄。 |
[39:12] | I am so much better. | 我好多了。 |
[39:14] | I just… I’m gonna need some more weed. | 我只是…我需要更多的杂草。 |
[39:18] | – It helps. – Oh, yeah? | -有帮助。 – 哦耶? |
[39:19] | Yeah, you are feeling better. | 是的,你感觉好些了。 |
[39:20] | Yeah. It helps. | 是的。 它有助于。 |
[39:21] | Oh, God. | 天哪。 |
[39:23] | – That was a rough patch, hon. – Yeah. | -那是一个粗糙的补丁,老兄。 -是的 |
[39:25] | Yep. | 是的 |
[39:26] | Listen, I just… | 听着,我只是… |
[39:28] | I think you’re awesome. | 我认为您很棒。 |
[39:31] | I got us into this mess this weekend, | 这个周末我把我们弄得一团糟, |
[39:35] | and you handled it beautifully. | ,您处理得很漂亮。 |
[39:36] | – Oh. – You’re the best nurse. | -哦。 -你是最好的护士。 |
[39:38] | Thank you so much… ‘Tweren’t nothing. | 非常感谢。。。 |
[39:40] | For taking care of me. | 为了照顾我。 |
[39:41] | Come here. | 过来。 |
[39:43] | And you’re the best husband in the world. | 而且你是世界上最好的丈夫。 |
[39:50] | You know, it’s kind of stupid. | 你知道,这有点愚蠢。 |
[39:52] | – I just… – What? | -我只是…-什么? |
[39:53] | I don’t know. I thought I’d be the one person | 我不知道。 我以为我会成为一个人 |
[39:55] | that wouldn’t get sick from chemo. | 不会因化疗而生病。 |
[39:57] | Like I… Could just sort of power through it. | 就像我一样……可以通过它获得某种力量。 |
[40:02] | Mm. | 嗯。 |
[40:05] | I guess I’m not wonder woman, am I? | 我想我并不奇怪女人,是吗? |
[40:11] | You are to me. | 你对我来说。 |
[40:14] | ♪ La da da da ♪ | ♪La da da da♪ |
[40:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[40:24] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[40:26] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗? -是的 |
[40:30] | It was intense, huh? | 激烈了吧? |
[40:32] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[40:34] | Hey, I know that this weekend wasn’t any fun, | 嘿,我知道这个周末没什么好玩的, |
[40:38] | and it was really intense and heavy, and… | 真的很重而且很重,而且… |
[40:42] | I just want to say thank you so much for coming. | 我只想说谢谢您的光临。 |
[40:45] | Really. | 真。 |
[40:51] | Hang on. | 等一下。 |
[40:56] | ♪ La da da da ♪ | ♪La da da da♪ |
[41:06] | ♪ sometimes it’s scary ♪ | ♪有时候很恐怖♪ |
[41:12] | ♪ being alone ♪ | ♪一个人♪ |
[41:17] | ♪ being alone ♪ | ♪一个人♪ |
[41:22] | ♪ oh, it’s scary ♪ | ♪哦,太恐怖了♪ |
[41:27] | ♪ being alone ♪ | ♪一个人♪ |
[41:32] | ♪ all alone ♪ | ♪独自一人♪ |
[41:50] | ♪ sometimes it’s scary ♪ | ♪有时候很恐怖♪ |
[41:54] | == sync, corrected by Martzy == www.Addic7ed.Com | ==同步,由Martzy更正== www.Addic7ed.Com |