| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I walked in on drew and Amy having sex this morning. | 今天早上,我走进来,与艾米做爱。 | 
| [00:05] | I didn’t even know you had a daughter. | 我什至不知道你有一个女儿。 | 
| [00:06] | I do. Her mom makes it kind of tough. | 我知道。 她妈妈使人很难受。 | 
| [00:08] | She only lets her come up from L.A. once a month. | 她每月只允许她从洛杉矶出来一次。 | 
| [00:11] | You’re really invested in my employment situation. | 你真的对我的就业状况投入了精力。 | 
| [00:14] | If makes you feel better about yourself. | 如果能让您对自己感觉更好。 | 
| [00:15] | – It’s a funeral– guys from my old unit. | -这是葬礼-来自我以前的单位的人们。 | 
| [00:17] | Your friend– He killed himself, didn’t he? | 您的朋友-他自杀了,不是吗? | 
| [00:20] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [00:21] | I’m running for student council president. | 我正在竞选学生会主席。 | 
| [00:24] | – How did Max do? – He won. | -Max的表现如何? – 他赢了。 | 
| [00:27] | Our son is the new president at cedar knoll middle school. | 我们的儿子是雪松诺尔中学的新任校长。 | 
| [00:30] | God help us all. | 上帝帮助我们所有人。 | 
| [00:33] | Okay, now, there is one last order of business. | 好吧,现在有最后一笔生意。 | 
| [00:35] | We should talk about the school dance. | 我们应该谈谈学校舞蹈。 | 
| [00:37] | A dance is unnecessary. | 跳舞是不必要的。 | 
| [00:39] | We’re using the budget to get another vending machine. | 我们正在使用预算购买另一台自动售货机。 | 
| [00:41] | Max, can we drop the vending machine | 最大,我们可以丢自动售货机吗 | 
| [00:42] | for just a second? | 只是一秒钟? | 
| [00:43] | – No. – We always have a dance. | -不-我们一直在跳舞。 | 
| [00:46] | – Not this year. – Mr. Mason. | -今年不行。 -梅森先生。 | 
| [00:47] | Max, we have submitted your strongly worded proposal | 麦克,我们已经提交了措辞强烈的建议 | 
| [00:50] | to the principal. Right. | 给校长。 对。 | 
| [00:51] | In the meantime, Courtney brings up a possible activity | 同时,Courtney提出了可能的活动 | 
| [00:54] | for the student council to fund. | 供学生会资助。 | 
| [00:57] | Do we want to fund a dance? | 我们要资助舞蹈吗? | 
| [00:59] | – No. – Of course. | -不-当然。 | 
| [01:00] | Okay, Max, everybody in this room | 好的,马克斯,每个人都在这个房间里 | 
| [01:02] | wants to have a dance, okay? Except for me. | 想跳舞,好吗? 除了我 | 
| [01:04] | And I’m the president, and that’s all that matters. | 我是总统,这很重要。 | 
| [01:06] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧,这怎么样? | 
| [01:07] | How about all in favor of having a dance, raise your hand? | 所有人都赞成跳舞,举手怎么样? | 
| [01:11] | Majority rules. I veto. | 多数规则。 我否决了。 | 
| [01:13] | Oh, God. | 天哪。 | 
| [01:15] | – Max, it doesn’t work that way. – The president has veto power. | -最大值,这种方式不起作用。 -总统拥有否决权。 | 
| [01:17] | We learned that in your class. | 我们在您的课堂上学到了这一点。 | 
| [01:18] | Max, that’s the president of the United States of America. | 马克斯,那是美利坚合众国总统。 | 
| [01:21] | And this school is in America. | 这所学校在美国。 | 
| [01:22] | I veto the dance. Veto! | 我否决了舞蹈。 否决! | 
| [01:24] | Veto. Veto. Veto. | 否决权。 否决。 否决。 | 
| [01:26] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 | 
| [01:28] | Is that the pasta maker we got from our wedding? | 那是我们从婚礼上得到的面条机吗? | 
| [01:31] | I liberated it from the bottom cupboard. | 我从底部橱柜中解放出来。 | 
| [01:33] | Wow. I’m impressed. | 哇。 我印象深刻 | 
| [01:34] | And now I’m thinking we should start a garden | 现在我在想我们应该开一个花园 | 
| [01:37] | in the back with the kids in the spring– | 在春天和孩子们在一起- | 
| [01:39] | – Wow. Okay. – And have tomatoes and basil. | -哇。 好的。 -吃西红柿和罗勒。 | 
| [01:41] | – Sure. Yeah. – They would love it, right? | -好的。 是的 -他们会喜欢的,对吗? | 
| [01:43] | We’ll live off the fat of the land. | 我们将依靠土地的脂肪为生。 | 
| [01:44] | You know, get off the grid. It’s good, honey. | 你知道,下车。 很好,亲爱的 | 
| [01:47] | Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something. | 嗨,我想和您谈谈一些事情。 | 
| [01:48] | Um, do you remember Carl Wright? | 恩,你还记得卡尔·赖特吗? | 
| [01:50] | Yes, the guy that does all the commercial work. | 是的,负责所有商业工作的人。 | 
| [01:52] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的,完全是。 | 
| [01:53] | So he’s on the verge of taking on, | 所以他快要承担了, | 
| [01:55] | you know, more than he can handle. | 你知道,他无法应付。 | 
| [01:56] | He’s, uh– he’s put in a bid on this just huge job, | 他,嗯-他为这项艰巨的工作出价, | 
| [02:00] | and he asked, you know, if it goes through, | ,他问,你知道,如果一切顺利, | 
| [02:03] | if I’d be his foreman. | 如果我愿意成为他的领班。 | 
| [02:05] | That sounds pretty interesting. | 听起来很有趣。 | 
| [02:07] | Yeah, Carl’s a great guy, and, you know, | 是的,卡尔是个好人,而且, | 
| [02:09] | it couldn’t have come at a better time. | 不可能在更好的时候来。 | 
| [02:11] | We got the– you know, we could use the money. | 我们得到了-您知道,我们可以使用这笔钱。 | 
| [02:13] | Babe, I think right now | 宝贝我现在想 | 
| [02:14] | is a really important transitional period | 是一个非常重要的过渡时期 | 
| [02:16] | for all of us with Victor, so he’s got to be the priority. | 对维克托的所有人来说,所以他必须成为首要任务。 | 
| [02:19] | Yeah, yeah. No, of course. | 是的,是的。 不,当然。 | 
| [02:21] | Of course, but, you know, | 当然,但是,你知道, | 
| [02:22] | I just figured this could be great for everybody. | 我只是觉得这对每个人都可能很棒。 | 
| [02:25] | I mean, you always said you wanted to be a– | 我的意思是,你总是说你想成为- | 
| [02:28] | you know, have a chance to just stay at home and be a mom, | 你知道,有机会呆在家里当妈妈, | 
| [02:31] | and now you can be. | 现在可以了。 | 
| [02:35] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错。 | 
| [02:38] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [02:42] | Oh, nice place to have a wedding. | 哦,是举行婚礼的好地方。 | 
| [02:44] | I know. Can you believe it? | 我知道。 你相信吗? | 
| [02:45] | They’re basically renting out all of napa. | 他们基本上是把纳帕的土地全部租出去了。 | 
| [02:47] | – Ooh, pretty. – Yep. | -哦,漂亮。 -是的 | 
| [02:49] | Go back to the spa, though. | 不过回到温泉。 | 
| [02:51] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [02:52] | You can get that. | 你可以得到。 | 
| [02:54] | Uh-oh. | 哦哦 | 
| [02:55] | Who is it? | 是谁? | 
| [02:58] | Hello? | 你好? | 
| [03:00] | Ha– it’s Hank. – Hank, yeah. | 哈-是汉克。 -汉克,是的。 | 
| [03:03] | It’s 1:00 in the morning. – I’m sor– | 今天是凌晨1:00。 -对不起- | 
| [03:05] | I don’t know. He’s bombed. | 我不知道。 他被炸了。 | 
| [03:07] | Oh! Why– how’d you get there? | 哦! 为什么-您怎么到达那里? | 
| [03:10] | Oh, Hank, can’t you call a cab? | 哦,汉克,你不能叫出租车吗? | 
| [03:13] | A cab! | 出租车! | 
| [03:15] | A t– oh, God. | 哦,天哪。 | 
| [03:17] | Um, okay. | 嗯,好吧。 | 
| [03:21] | Um, I guess so. | 嗯,我猜是这样。 | 
| [03:24] | Look, Hank, just stay there, okay? | 看,汉克,呆在那里,好吗? | 
| [03:27] | Stay there. Good-bye. | 呆在那里。 再见。 | 
| [03:29] | Oh, my God– drunk mess. | 哦,天哪,醉死了。 | 
| [03:32] | Can’t even figure out how to call a cab. | 甚至不知道怎么叫出租车。 | 
| [03:34] | I’m just gonna get him and take him– | 我要去抱住他- | 
| [03:36] | – he didn’t have anyone else he could call? | -他没有其他人可以打电话吗? | 
| [03:38] | I guess not. | 我猜不会。 | 
| [03:39] | I mean, he could barely say his own name. | 我的意思是,他几乎不能说出自己的名字。 | 
| [03:40] | It’s a disaster. It’s just– | 这是一场灾难。 只是 – | 
| [03:42] | he’s really not far. I’ll be right back. | 他真的不远了。 我马上回来。 | 
| [03:44] | – All right. – Okay. I love you. | -好吧。 – 好的。 我爱你。 | 
| [03:45] | All right, I love you too. All right. | 好吧,我也爱你。 行。 | 
| [03:51] | – Okay, you got to– you got to keep going. | -好的,您必须-必须继续前进。 | 
| [03:52] | I thought I saw something run across right there. | 我以为我在那里看到了一些东西。 | 
| [03:54] | What do you mean, like a mouse or something? | 你是什么意思,像鼠标之类的? | 
| [03:56] | I don’t know. It might have been, like, a– | 我不知道。 可能是…… | 
| [03:58] | Leprechaun or something. | 妖精之类的。 | 
| [03:59] | I used to have a rat. – Uh-huh. | 我曾经养过一只老鼠。 – 嗯。 | 
| [04:01] | God, my wife is such a– | 天哪,我老婆真是- | 
| [04:03] | She’s ruining my life, and– I know. | 她毁了我的生活,而且-我知道。 | 
| [04:06] | She’s not even here. | 她甚至不在这里。 | 
| [04:08] | She’s not even– she doesn’t even live here, | 她甚至都没有-她甚至都没有住在这里, | 
| [04:10] | and she’s ruining my damn life. It’s horrible. It really is. | 她毁了我该死的生活。 这太糟糕了。 真的是 | 
| [04:11] | Let’s just get you to bed. Let me stop. Let me stop. | 让我们睡觉。 我停一下 我停一下 | 
| [04:13] | No, no, don’t stop. Don’t stop, don’t stop. | 不,不,不要停下来。 不要停止,不要停止。 | 
| [04:14] | No, no! I want to rest. | 不,不! 我要休息 | 
| [04:15] | No, please. No. | 不,请。 没有。 | 
| [04:16] | Look at how far– you’re almost there. | 看多远-您快到了。 | 
| [04:18] | I hear the ocean. | 我听到了海洋。 | 
| [04:19] | Mm, I don’t think so. | 嗯,我不这么认为。 | 
| [04:21] | – I got to tell you. – Yeah. | -我必须告诉你。 -是的 | 
| [04:23] | It’s hard enough for me and Ruby– | 对我和露比来说,这已经足够难了 | 
| [04:26] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的。 – 好的。 | 
| [04:27] | – It’s hard enough, um– – You got it. | -很难,嗯–明白了。 | 
| [04:29] | And let me get your jacket. You know, that I live here. | 让我拿你的外套。 你知道,我住在这里。 | 
| [04:31] | And then she lives there. Yeah. | 然后她住在那里。 是的 | 
| [04:32] | And now she’s gonna move, like, 1,000 Miles away. | 现在她要离开1,000英里远。 | 
| [04:34] | – Mm-hmm. I’m sorry. | -嗯。 对不起。 | 
| [04:37] | – What am I gonna do? – I don’t know, Hank. | -我该怎么办? -不知道,汉克。 | 
| [04:38] | You got it. There you go. | 你明白了。 妳去 | 
| [04:40] | Okay. And in. | 好吧。 和在。 | 
| [04:42] | I’m not even gonna see my daughter anymore | 我什至都不会再见到我的女儿 | 
| [04:44] | on the weekends– | 在周末 – | 
| [04:45] | – Mm-hmm. | -嗯。 | 
| [04:46] | If she’s 1,000 Miles away. | 如果她在1,000英里之外。 | 
| [04:48] | I’m gonna, like, see her every Christmas now. | 我要像每个圣诞节一样见她。 | 
| [04:51] | – Hank– – And that’s what I mean. | -汉克–这就是我的意思。 | 
| [04:53] | Something will work out, okay? | 会解决的,好吗? | 
| [04:55] | It’s gonna be horrible. | 这太可怕了。 | 
| [04:57] | I’m gonna be a horrible dad. | 我要成为一个可怕的父亲。 | 
| [04:58] | You’re not a horrible dad, ha.. | 你不是一个可怕的父亲,哈.. | 
| [05:00] | You know, she didn’t even tell me. | 你知道,她甚至都没有告诉我。 | 
| [05:02] | She’s gonna move– To Minnesota. | 她要搬到明尼苏达州。 | 
| [05:04] | She didn’t even talk to me. | 她甚至没有和我说话。 | 
| [05:05] | She didn’t have a conversation with me. | 她没有和我聊天。 | 
| [05:07] | – I’m sorry. – At least ask me about it. | -对不起。 -至少问我一件事。 | 
| [05:08] | Right? Right. | 对吗? 对。 | 
| [05:10] | And now what? | 现在呢? | 
| [05:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [05:17] | She’s taking my baby. | 她正在带我的孩子。 | 
| [05:21] | – Go to sleep. – She’s taking my little girl. | – 去睡觉。 -她要带我的小女孩。 | 
| [05:26] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的。 | 
| [05:46] | Good night. | 晚安。 | 
| [05:51] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ | 
| [05:53] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ | 
| [05:56] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ | 
| [05:58] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ | 
| [06:01] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ | 
| [06:03] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ | 
| [06:05] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [06:08] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [06:10] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ | 
| [06:13] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ | 
| [06:15] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ | 
| [06:18] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ | 
| [06:20] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ | 
| [06:23] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ | 
| [06:25] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [06:27] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [06:30] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪你可以留下来♪ | 
| [06:32] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [06:37] | It’s a good resume, for the most part. | 在大多数情况下,这是一份不错的简历。 | 
| [06:39] | I like “Field Representative.” That sounds professional. | 我喜欢“现场代表”。 听起来很专业。 | 
| [06:41] | I used to represent fields. | 我曾经代表字段。 | 
| [06:43] | Where do I put this? | 我该放在哪里? | 
| [06:44] | I don’t– I’m done with this. – I’ll take it. | 我没有-我已经完成了。 – 我要买它。 | 
| [06:45] | – Thank you. – Mmm! | -谢谢。 -嗯! | 
| [06:46] | – Whoa. – Mmm! | -哇! -嗯! | 
| [06:48] | Do you want it back? I’m sorry. | 你要回来吗? 对不起。 | 
| [06:49] | I’ve been chewing that for three hours. | 我已经咀嚼了三个小时。 | 
| [06:51] | Here, let’s share it. You can get half. | 在这里,让我们分享一下。 你可以得到一半。 | 
| [06:53] | Mmm. | Mmm. | 
| [06:55] | It’s so lady and the tramp. | 是女士和流浪汉 i> | 
| [06:57] | Mmm! | 嗯! | 
| [06:59] | – Hi. | – Hi. | 
| [07:00] | Hi! Um, yes. | 嗨! 嗯是的 | 
| [07:02] | I’d like to, uh– | 我想,呃- | 
| [07:03] | Speak with the owner or a manager | 与所有者或经理交谈 | 
| [07:06] | of this establishment. | 这个机构的。 | 
| [07:07] | Oh, okay. Sure. | 哦,好的。 当然。 | 
| [07:09] | Uh, well, Adam’s not here right now. | 嗯,亚当现在不在这里。 | 
| [07:11] | But Crosby’s– – Okay. | 但是克罗斯比的–好的。 | 
| [07:12] | – Crosby I in a session, but he’ll be out soon– | -克罗斯比(Crosby I),但他很快就会离开- | 
| [07:14] | – oh, in there? I’ll sit. | -哦,在那儿? 我坐 | 
| [07:15] | – Excuse me, I’m sorry. No, no– – No, that’s fine. | -对不起,对不起。 不,不–不,很好。 | 
| [07:17] | Hey, hey, hey, you can’t just go in there! | 嘿,嘿,嘿,你不能只去那里! | 
| [07:18] | Which one of you is the owner? | 你们中的哪一位是所有者? | 
| [07:19] | – Crosby, I am so sorry. – Hi. | -克罗斯比,对不起。 嗨 | 
| [07:20] | Which one’s the owner? The owner? | 谁是老板? 主人? | 
| [07:22] | I am. Crosby braverman. | 我是。 克罗斯比·布雷弗曼。 | 
| [07:23] | – Hi! – Hi, who are you? | -嗨! -嗨,你是谁? | 
| [07:24] | Marlyse. I’m marlyse. | Marlyse。 我是玛莉丝 | 
| [07:26] | I just moved into the building next door. | 我刚搬到隔壁的大楼里。 | 
| [07:28] | Okay, welcome to the neighborhood. | 好吧,欢迎来到附近。 | 
| [07:30] | How– what’s– what’s the problem? | 怎么-有什么问题? | 
| [07:32] | You know what would be great? | 你知道什么会很棒吗? | 
| [07:33] | If I could park in either one of my two– | 如果我可以将车停在我的两个车之一中, | 
| [07:36] | two– designated parking spaces | 两个指定的停车位 | 
| [07:39] | for my building, that I paid for. | 买了我的建筑物。 | 
| [07:40] | – You’re saying someone here– – But I currently can’t, | -您是在这里说一个人–但我目前不能, | 
| [07:43] | because somebody is blocking– – I can move the van. | 因为有人在堵车-我可以移动货车。 | 
| [07:44] | – Amber can move– – And they’ve been blocked | -琥珀色可以移动–并且它们被阻止了 | 
| [07:46] | every single time I’ve tried to park there– | 每当我尝试将车停在那儿- 每次 | 
| [07:48] | every time. | 。 | 
| [07:49] | And there’s constant noise coming from the alley, | 巷子里不断传来噪音, | 
| [07:52] | every night, and it’s always after 11:00! | 每天晚上,总是11:00之后! | 
| [07:55] | – Okay. – Yeah, and there’s smoking. | -好的。 -是的,那里有烟。 | 
| [07:57] | Smoking– everybody’s smoking under my window. | 吸烟-每个人都在我的窗户下吸烟。 | 
| [08:00] | It’s disgusting. There’s cigarette butts– | 真恶心。 有烟头 | 
| [08:02] | – Marlene, I would love– – It’s marlyse. | -马琳,我会想–是玛莉丝。 | 
| [08:04] | – It’s marlyse. – It’s French. | -是玛莉丝。 -是法国人。 | 
| [08:06] | – Great. So I’d be happy to talk to– | -太好了。 所以我很乐意与… | 
| [08:08] | – it’s horrible. – But let’s work this out | -太可怕了。 -但是让我们解决这个问题 | 
| [08:11] | when I’m not with three clients. | 当我不和三个客户在一起时。 | 
| [08:13] | – No, I want to talk now. – Well, I heard you talk. | -不,我想现在谈。 -嗯,我听到你说话了。 | 
| [08:15] | I will take a list of complaints. | 我将列出一份投诉清单。 | 
| [08:17] | I would love to hear more about all the things | 我很想听听有关所有事情的更多信息 | 
| [08:20] | – we’re doing incorrectly here. – Yeah, just finish– | -我们在这里做错了。 -是的,请完成- | 
| [08:21] | “We’re all so– Black leather. Yeah.” | “我们都-黑色皮革。是的。” | 
| [08:25] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎来到附近。 | 
| [08:27] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的,是的。 | 
| [08:28] | I’ve done it, yeah. I’ve done the whole conference thing. | 我做到了,是的。 我已经完成了整个会议工作。 | 
| [08:31] | Knock, knock. | 敲,敲。 | 
| [08:32] | Yeah, I know that’s a cattle call and all that. | 是的,我知道那是个牛逼电话。 | 
| [08:35] | I’m good. I’m okay. All right, thanks. | 我很好。 我很好。 好的,谢谢。 | 
| [08:37] | – Hey. | – Hey. | 
| [08:39] | Just making sure you weren’t dead. | 只是确保您没有死。 | 
| [08:40] | Just open that for me. | 只是为我打开。 | 
| [08:42] | – Who was– ah, ah! | -谁-啊,啊! | 
| [08:43] | Yeah. Uh-huh. | 是的。 嗯。 | 
| [08:45] | No, no. I’ll do a booth. | 不,不。 我会做一个摊位。 | 
| [08:46] | I said I’ll do a booth. | 我说我去做个摊位。 | 
| [08:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [08:49] | Well, I didn’t know there are sizes. | 好吧,我不知道有没有尺寸。 | 
| [08:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [08:54] | A small one. | 一个很小的。 | 
| [08:55] | Okay, thanks. | 好,谢谢。 | 
| [08:57] | Booked on a job in L.A. | 预订了洛杉矶的工作 | 
| [08:59] | So I can go figure out this thing with Ruby. | 所以我可以用Ruby弄清楚这件事。 | 
| [09:01] | That’s what that is? You got a booth somewhere? | 那是什么? 你在某个地方有个摊位 | 
| [09:02] | – Yeah. – For what? | -是的。 – 为了什么? | 
| [09:03] | Why don’t you just call them? | 你为什么不给他们打电话? | 
| [09:05] | I got to see her. | 我要去见她 | 
| [09:08] | I got to see her, and I need a plausible reason | 我见到她了,我需要一个合理的理由 | 
| [09:10] | for being in L.A., otherwise Sandy’s gonna get | 在洛杉矶,否则桑迪会得到 | 
| [09:12] | all nutty and– “This isn’t your weekend!” | 所有坚果和-“这不是您的周末!” | 
| [09:14] | So you booked a job just to have a reason to go? | 因此,您预订工作只是为了有理由去吗? | 
| [09:17] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [09:19] | Look, I’m gonna open up, okay? | 看,我要开放了,好吗? | 
| [09:21] | And maybe get coffee. Do you want coffee? | 也许喝咖啡。 你要喝咖啡吗? | 
| [09:22] | I do. I want a lot of coffee. | 我知道。 我要很多咖啡。 | 
| [09:24] | Okay, I’ll get a lot of coffee. | 好吧,我会喝很多咖啡。 | 
| [09:26] | Hey, thank you. | 嘿,谢谢。 | 
| [09:28] | Thank you for last night. | 谢谢您昨晚。 | 
| [09:32] | I didn’t say anything weird, right? | 我什么都没说,对吧? | 
| [09:34] | I’ll never tell. | 我永远不会说。 | 
| [09:36] | I probably said a lot of weird stuff. | 我可能说了很多奇怪的话。 | 
| [09:38] | Whew. Why’d you call me? | 哇。 你怎么打给我 | 
| [09:45] | I just– you know, I was– I was drunk. | 我只是-你知道,我是-我喝醉了。 | 
| [09:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [09:49] | – Okay. – Why’d you answer? | – 好的。 -为什么回答? | 
| [09:55] | – I’m going to get coffee. – Thank you. | -我要去喝咖啡。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [10:00] | Hey, so, Victor, you have your permission slip. | 嘿,维克多,你有你的准许证。 | 
| [10:02] | You have to remember to give it to Mrs. barakiva, right? Huh? | 你要记得把它交给巴拉基瓦夫人,对吗? ?? | 
| [10:06] | – I know. – Don’t forget this time. | -我知道。 -不要忘记这次。 | 
| [10:07] | Cool? Yeah. | 酷吗? 是的 | 
| [10:08] | Okay. Love you, sweetie. | 好吧。 爱你,亲爱的。 | 
| [10:10] | – Bye, mama. Love you. – Have a good day at school. | -再见,妈妈。 爱你。 -在学校玩得开心。 | 
| [10:13] | Love you, Victor. Okay. | 爱你,维克多。 好的。 | 
| [10:15] | Give me a kiss. | 给我一个吻。 | 
| [10:16] | – Julia! – Hi! | -朱莉娅! -嗨! | 
| [10:18] | You know, Sean hates it | 你知道,肖恩讨厌它 | 
| [10:20] | when I show him an ounce of affection in public. | 当我向他展示他在公共场合时的一丝爱意时。 | 
| [10:21] | Same thing with Dylan. | 与迪伦一样。 | 
| [10:22] | Yeah. Boys. | 是的。 男孩们 | 
| [10:24] | Hey, Joel mentioned you lost your job. | 嘿,乔尔提到您失业。 | 
| [10:28] | Yeah, um– | 是的,嗯- | 
| [10:30] | Yeah, I’m just taking a leave, you know. | 是的,我只是请假。 | 
| [10:32] | Anyway– Hey, we’re on our way | 无论如何-嘿,我们在路上 | 
| [10:34] | to our Wednesday morning coffee club. | 到我们的星期三早晨咖啡俱乐部。 | 
| [10:36] | – You have to come– it’s a totally fun group of girls. | -您一定要来-这是一群非常有趣的女孩。 | 
| [10:38] | – Totally, totally fun. – Oh. | -完全有趣。 哦 | 
| [10:39] | Emily ziskin, Carter’s mom is part of it. | 卡特(Carter)的妈妈艾米莉(Emily ziskin)是其中的一部分。 | 
| [10:41] | – Meg, Jerry’s mom. – Yes. | -梅格,杰里的妈妈。 -是的 | 
| [10:42] | Oh, and, um, you know Annie draydon. | 哦,嗯,你知道安妮·德拉顿。 | 
| [10:44] | She does all the bake sales. Bake sales. | 她负责所有的烘焙销售。 烘烤销售。 | 
| [10:45] | That’s right. Oh, and Pammy– | 是的。 哦,帕米- | 
| [10:46] | eight kids. – Wow. | 八个孩子。 – 哇。 | 
| [10:48] | – Her husband just left her. – For another man. | -她的丈夫刚离开她。 -对于另一个男人。 | 
| [10:51] | Oh, it sounds totally fun, | 听起来很有趣, | 
| [10:53] | but I’m– I have such a busy day. | 但我-我有这么忙的一天。 | 
| [10:54] | I’m just running off to– – We can tell you | 我正要去–我们可以告诉你 | 
| [10:56] | about all the teachers that have a crush on your husband. | 所有迷恋您丈夫的老师。 | 
| [10:58] | The list is long. | 列表很长。 | 
| [11:00] | Oh, I’m sure. | 哦,我确定。 | 
| [11:02] | We never get to hang with you. Please– | 我们再也无法与您相处了。 请 – | 
| [11:03] | – Please– – Um– | -请–嗯 | 
| [11:05] | No is not an option. | 否不是一种选择。 | 
| [11:06] | Come on, you’re coming with us. | 来吧,你要和我们一起去。 | 
| [11:07] | We’re parked in the back. Okay. | 我们停在后面。 好的。 | 
| [11:09] | So, buddy, we hear you’re quite the filibuster king. | 所以,哥们,我们听说你是个顽强的国王。 | 
| [11:11] | I’m not “filibusting” anything. | 我没有在“阻碍”任何事情。 | 
| [11:13] | You’ve been standing in the way of some projects | 您已经阻碍了一些项目 学生会中其他孩子想做的 | 
| [11:16] | that other kids in the student council want to do. | 。 | 
| [11:18] | Your advisor, who says you’re doing a great job | 您的顾问说您做得很好 | 
| [11:19] | running the meeting’s agenda, is concerned | 负责会议议程 | 
| [11:21] | that every time these kids bring up this dance, | 这些孩子每次表演这种舞蹈时, | 
| [11:23] | you just keep saying no. | 你一直说不。 | 
| [11:25] | Yeah, it’s called a veto. | 是的,这称为否决权。 | 
| [11:27] | Buddy, if you want to be a successful leader, | 好友,如果您想成为一名成功的领导者, | 
| [11:29] | you have to listen to your constutuents. | 您必须听您的构成。 | 
| [11:31] | That’s right. It’s part of the Democratic process. | 是的。 这是民主进程的一部分。 | 
| [11:33] | Along with great power comes great responsibility. | 强大的力量伴随着巨大的责任。 | 
| [11:36] | And it’s a dance. It’s fun. | 这是一种舞蹈。 很有趣。 | 
| [11:38] | All right, it’s a waste of the budget. | 好吧,这是浪费预算。 | 
| [11:40] | We don’t even have the vending machine yet. | 我们甚至还没有自动售货机。 | 
| [11:41] | It sounds to me from your advisor | 你的顾问对我来说 | 
| [11:42] | like the majority of these kids want to have the dance. | 像大多数这些孩子一样想跳舞。 | 
| [11:44] | – They do. They do. – So you can save yourself | – 他们是这样。 他们是这样。 -所以你可以救自己 | 
| [11:46] | some trouble and aggravation by just letting it happen. | 只是让事情发生而带来一些麻烦和烦恼。 | 
| [11:47] | I think that’s what should happen. | 我认为那是应该发生的。 | 
| [11:49] | Compromise. What do you say? | 妥协。 你说什么? | 
| [11:51] | Fine. | 精细。 | 
| [11:53] | – Great. – Good. | 太好了 很好 | 
| [11:55] | But I’m not going. | 但是我不去。 | 
| [11:57] | Oh, Max, you’re going. | 哦,麦克斯,你要去。 | 
| [11:58] | Nope. | 不。 | 
| [12:04] | Sarah? | 莎拉? | 
| [12:07] | Foxy. Yeah? | 狡猾。 是啊 | 
| [12:09] | Which, uh– which one? – Hmm, that one maybe. | 哪一个,呃? -嗯,也许那个。 | 
| [12:11] | This one? That’s what I was gonna say. | 这个吗? 那就是我要说的。 | 
| [12:13] | – Cute. – Thanks. | -可爱。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [12:15] | Mm. | 嗯 | 
| [12:16] | Is this your wedding costume? | 这是您的结婚服装吗? | 
| [12:17] | This is my wedding costume and the costume we’ll be wearing | 这是我的婚礼服装,我们将要穿的服装 我得到的套房中的 | 
| [12:19] | in the suite that I got. | 。 | 
| [12:21] | – I upgraded. – What? | -我升级了。 – 什么? | 
| [12:23] | Yeah, now we’re in the Merlot suite. | 是的,现在我们在Merlot套件中。 | 
| [12:24] | – Wow. – I know. | -哇。 – 我知道。 | 
| [12:26] | – Where were we– in the chardonnay shack? | -我们在哪里-霞多丽的小屋? | 
| [12:27] | Some white wine. | 一些白葡萄酒。 | 
| [12:29] | Now we’re in the Merlot suite, where anything can happen. | 现在我们进入Merlot套件,任何事情都可能发生。 | 
| [12:31] | Oh, my God, honey. | 天哪,亲爱的。 | 
| [12:33] | That’s so nice. Mm. | 太好了。 嗯 | 
| [12:34] | I love you that much– More. | 我好爱您-更多。 | 
| [12:36] | Oh, you guys, hey, there. I’m here. | 哦,你们,嘿,那里。 我在这。 | 
| [12:38] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨。 嘿 | 
| [12:39] | Uh, hey, dinner’s almost ready. | 嗯,晚餐快到了。 | 
| [12:42] | Oh, I just ate– | 哦,我吃了 | 
| [12:43] | At Amy’s. Sorry. | 在艾米的。 抱歉。 | 
| [12:45] | – I started heating up your– | -我开始加热你的- | 
| [12:47] | – the jar of your favorite stuff. | -您最喜欢的东西的罐子。 | 
| [12:48] | – I love that one, but– – Alright. | -我爱那个,但是–好。 | 
| [12:49] | Well, uh grandma and grandpa just called too. | 好吧,奶奶和爷爷也刚打过电话。 | 
| [12:52] | She wanted to know what you’d like to eat this weekend. | 她想知道你这个周末要吃什么。 | 
| [12:54] | So you should call them back. | 所以您应该给他们回电。 | 
| [12:55] | I’ll probably just, like, make stuff here. | 我可能只会在这里做些东西。 | 
| [12:58] | No, no, no, you’re staying with grandma and grandpa | 不,不,不,你和奶奶和爷爷在一起 | 
| [13:00] | when we go to the wedding, remember? | 当我们去参加婚礼时,还记得吗? | 
| [13:01] | Why can’t I just stay here? | 为什么我不能只待在这里? | 
| [13:02] | No. You’re not staying here by yourself. | 不,你不是一个人待在这里。 | 
| [13:04] | We– we’ve talked about this. – What do you mean? | 我们-我们已经讨论过了。 – 你什么意思? | 
| [13:06] | You’re staying at grandma and grandpa’s. | 你住在奶奶和爷爷的家。 | 
| [13:07] | I don’t think you listen to anything I say. | 我不认为您在听我说的话。 | 
| [13:09] | – For what reason? – Because you’re in High School, | -由于什么原因? -因为你在读高中, | 
| [13:11] | and you’re not staying here by yourself. | ,您不会一个人呆在这里。 | 
| [13:12] | Yeah, but when Amber was 17, we used to stay alone. | 是的,但是当Amber 17岁时,我们曾经一个人呆着。 | 
| [13:14] | Well, I’ve learned a few things since then. | 好吧,从那以后我学到了一些东西。 | 
| [13:16] | Yeah, Amber’s crazy, and I’m not. | 是的,Amber疯了,但我不是。 | 
| [13:19] | I know you’re not crazy, honey. | 我知道你不疯,亲爱的。 | 
| [13:20] | Does this make any sense? | 这有意义吗? | 
| [13:22] | Please. Yeah. Yeah. | 请。 是的 是的 | 
| [13:24] | No, um, it’s already set up | 不,嗯,已经设置好了 | 
| [13:26] | to go to your grandparents’ house, so– | 要去你祖父母的家,所以- | 
| [13:28] | All right, fine. | 好吧,很好。 | 
| [13:42] | I think, um– | 我认为,嗯- | 
| [13:43] | I think my bevels are getting really good. | 我认为我的斜角真的很好。 | 
| [13:46] | Look at that. That’s pretty good. | 看那个。 很好 | 
| [13:48] | You screwed up the corner there, but that’s okay. | 您在那儿弄弯了,但是没关系。 | 
| [13:50] | Listen, get online and book us a flight to L.A. | 听,上网并预订我们飞往洛杉矶的航班。 | 
| [13:52] | Just for this weekend. | 就在这个周末。 | 
| [13:53] | Like in, out– Friday, Saturday. | 像进进出出-星期五,星期六。 | 
| [13:55] | – When? – This weekend. | -什么时候? – 这周末。 | 
| [13:56] | It’s this Hollywood convention thing. | 这是好莱坞的惯例。 | 
| [13:58] | You know, you take head shots and that kind of crap. | 你知道,你要开枪和那种胡扯。 | 
| [14:00] | And then I can go straighten this whole thing out with Ruby. | 然后,我可以使用Ruby整理整个过程。 | 
| [14:03] | – But– sorry– – Yeah, I got a plan. | -但是-对不起–是的,我有个计划。 | 
| [14:04] | We do the thing, and then I’ll go talk | 我们做这件事,然后我去谈 | 
| [14:06] | to my ex-wife, you know, without any lawyers. | 对我的前妻来说,没有律师。 | 
| [14:09] | And I was thinking Ruby can hang with you, | 而且我在想Ruby可以和你一起挂, | 
| [14:10] | because you connect with her, and maybe you’ll find out– | 因为您与她建立联系,也许您会发现- | 
| [14:12] | – I’m sorry, Hank, this has to be this weekend? | -对不起,汉克,这必须是这个周末吗? | 
| [14:14] | – Yeah, I-I– yeah. | -是的,我-是的。 | 
| [14:16] | – But I-I took off this weekend. | -但是我-我这个周末出发了。 | 
| [14:18] | I’m– I took off on Friday and Saturday. | 我-我在星期五和星期六起飞。 | 
| [14:19] | I’m going to that wedding in napa. | 我要去纳帕参加那场婚礼。 | 
| [14:21] | Oh. Oh, that’s this weekend? | 哦。 哦,这周末? | 
| [14:23] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [14:26] | But you booked a job for this weekend? | 但是你这个周末订了工作吗? | 
| [14:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. But okay. | 是的,是的。 但是,好吧。 | 
| [14:30] | All right, you got plans? | 好吧,您有计划吗? | 
| [14:32] | – It was– it’s in the book. | -是-在书中。 | 
| [14:34] | Yeah, yeah, I got to get down there, | 是的,是的,我必须去那儿, | 
| [14:37] | because, you know, they’re gonna start looking at schools | 因为,您知道,他们将开始看学校 | 
| [14:39] | and everything. | 和所有。 | 
| [14:40] | I just– I got to get down there. But it’s okay. | 我只是-我必须到那儿去。 不过没关系。 | 
| [14:42] | – Well, I-I mean, I didn’t know we had a job. | -好吧,我-我的意思是,我不知道我们有工作。 | 
| [14:44] | You know, maybe I– | 你知道,也许我- | 
| [14:46] | Can figure out a way to– | 可以找出一种方法- | 
| [14:50] | Do both. | 都做。 | 
| [14:52] | Yeah, okay. Yeah. | 是的,好的。 是的 | 
| [14:54] | Let me talk about it with mark. | 让我谈谈马克。 | 
| [14:56] | Maybe we can figure something out. | 也许我们可以弄清楚。 | 
| [14:57] | – Appreciate it. – Yeah. | -欣赏。 -是的 | 
| [15:00] | Well, now, I can see that there’s | 好吧,现在,我可以看到 | 
| [15:02] | some big gaps in your job history. | 您的工作经历中有一些空白。 | 
| [15:04] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生。 | 
| [15:06] | You want to tell me about that? | 您想告诉我吗? | 
| [15:08] | Um, I was serving our country, sir. | 恩,先生,我在为我们的国家服务。 | 
| [15:11] | I was in Afghanistan for two tours. | 我去过阿富汗两次。 | 
| [15:13] | Right. | 对。 | 
| [15:14] | Well, see, here, Ryan, | 好吧,在这里,瑞安, | 
| [15:15] | I think you should just tell ’em | 我想你应该告诉他们 | 
| [15:17] | you’re a self-starter, that you’re easily motivated, | 你是一个自我开创的人,容易受到激励, | 
| [15:19] | and this thing about Afghanistan– | 还有关于阿富汗的事情- | 
| [15:21] | just say you were gone, now you’re back, | 只是说你不见了,现在你回来了, | 
| [15:23] | and that’s the end of the story. | 到此为止。 | 
| [15:24] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [15:25] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗? -是的 | 
| [15:27] | Do you know what I did when I first got back? | 你知道我第一次回来时做了什么吗? | 
| [15:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么? | 
| [15:30] | – Well, I sold encyclopedias door-to-door. | -好吧,我送货上门卖了百科全书。 | 
| [15:33] | – Encyclopedia– w-what is that? | -百科全书-那是什么? | 
| [15:35] | I was just kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑。 | 
| [15:37] | Really? That wasn’t that funny. | 真的吗? 那不是那么有趣。 | 
| [15:39] | How do you carry them all? | 您如何携带它们? | 
| [15:40] | Uh, yeah, okay. That’s enough. | 恩,是的。 够了 | 
| [15:41] | Sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [15:43] | So, I mean, what are you gonna tell them | 所以,我的意思是,你要告诉他们什么 | 
| [15:44] | about your lack of sales experience? | 关于您缺乏销售经验? | 
| [15:46] | – I’ll tell them I can assemble an m-16 in 35 seconds | -我告诉他们我可以在35秒内组装M-16 | 
| [15:49] | in the dark, under fire. | 在黑暗中,在烈火下。 | 
| [15:51] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑。 | 
| [15:53] | I don’t know. I’ll say, uh– | 我不知道。 我会说,嗯 | 
| [15:55] | I really look forward to this opportunity | 我真的很期待这个机会 | 
| [15:56] | and that I’m extremely motivated– I won’t disappoint. | 而且我非常有动力-我不会失望的。 | 
| [15:59] | All right. Atta boy. | 好吧。 阿塔男孩。 | 
| [16:00] | You know, that– you can really assemble | 你知道,你真的可以组装 | 
| [16:02] | an m-16 in under 35 seconds? | 不到35秒的m-16? | 
| [16:05] | About that. | 关于那个。 | 
| [16:08] | Boy. | 男孩。 | 
| [16:13] | Hi, bud. | 嗨,蓓蕾。 | 
| [16:16] | Max. What? | 什么? | 
| [16:18] | – I have a surprise for you. – I don’t like surprises. | -我为您感到惊讶。 我不喜欢惊喜 | 
| [16:20] | I know you don’t like surprises. | 我知道你不喜欢惊喜。 | 
| [16:22] | Can I show you something? | 我可以告诉你一些东西吗? | 
| [16:23] | – I’m not interested. – Three seconds. Ready? | -我不感兴趣。 -三秒钟 准备? | 
| [16:25] | One, two, three. They have collars. | 一,二,三。 他们有衣领。 | 
| [16:28] | Yes, they have collars because they’re dress shirts. | 是的,他们有领子,因为它们是男式衬衫。 | 
| [16:30] | Okay, that doesn’t make any sense. | 好吧,这没有任何意义。 | 
| [16:31] | They’re not dresses. | 他们不是连衣裙。 | 
| [16:32] | And I hate that kind of shirt. | 而且我讨厌那种衬衫。 | 
| [16:34] | – I know that you hate this kind of shirt, but– | -我知道您讨厌这种衬衫,但是- | 
| [16:36] | – they’re uncomfortable. – I checked these. | -他们不舒服。 -我检查了这些。 | 
| [16:38] | They’re really, really soft. | 它们真的非常柔软。 | 
| [16:39] | And I was thinking that maybe you could try one on– | 而且我在想,也许您可以尝试一下- | 
| [16:41] | I kind of like the blue one– | 我有点像蓝色的- | 
| [16:43] | and you could wear one to the dance. | 你可以穿一个去跳舞。 | 
| [16:45] | I’m not going to the dance. | 我不去跳舞。 | 
| [16:47] | I know you said you didn’t want to go to the dance. | 我知道你说过你不想去跳舞。 | 
| [16:48] | I don’t want to go to the dance. | 我不想去跳舞。 | 
| [16:50] | – Max, but listen to me– it’s part of your life experience. | -马克斯,但听我说-这是您生活经历的一部分。 | 
| [16:52] | You should go to a dance at least once. | 您应该至少跳舞一次。 | 
| [16:53] | I don’t want to go to the dance! | 我不想去跳舞! | 
| [16:55] | – I know that you might feel a little scared– | -我知道您可能会感到有些害怕- | 
| [16:58] | – okay, I’m not scared! I’m not going to the dance! | -好吧,我不害怕! 我不去跳舞! | 
| [17:02] | Don’t yell at me. Don’t yell at me, okay? | 不要对我大喊。 不要对我大喊,好吗? | 
| [17:03] | I did something nice for you. Hey, guys. | 我为您做了一些好事。 大家好。 | 
| [17:05] | Max, what’s going on? I’m not doing it. | Max,这是怎么回事? 我没有 | 
| [17:06] | I’m not doing it. I’m not doing it– | 我没有这样做。 我没有这样做- | 
| [17:08] | – I got him these shirts. – Those are some nice shirts. | -我给他买了这些衬衫。 -那是一些漂亮的衬衫。 | 
| [17:09] | I’m not wearing them to the dance! | 我不是在跳舞时穿着它们! | 
| [17:11] | Okay, well, you don’t have to. | 好吧,你不必。 | 
| [17:12] | You don’t have to go to the dance. | 你不必去跳舞。 | 
| [17:13] | What? | 什么? | 
| [17:14] | Whatever. You know what? | 随你。 你知道吗? | 
| [17:16] | Both of you, just forget it. – You know, your mother– | 你们两个,就算了吧。 -你知道,你的母亲- | 
| [17:18] | hey, honey. – Forget it! | 嘿,亲爱的。 – 算了吧! | 
| [17:19] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. You okay? | 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。 你还好吗 | 
| [17:20] | Honey, look, why don’t we just pack up the kids– | 亲爱的,看,我们为什么不收拾孩子们- | 
| [17:22] | – he is going to the dance, okay? | -他要去跳舞了,好吗? | 
| [17:23] | The kid’s going to the dance. | 孩子要去跳舞了。 | 
| [17:25] | Look, we just averted the student council crisis. | 看,我们避免了学生会危机。 | 
| [17:26] | Why don’t we just let this one go? | 为什么我们不放手呢? | 
| [17:33] | How was your meeting? | 你开会怎么样 | 
| [17:35] | Well, uh, I have an announcement. | 好吧,嗯,我有个公告。 | 
| [17:37] | Your dad is gonna be overseeing the construction | 您的父亲将监督施工 | 
| [17:39] | of a super-cool, huge building in west Berkeley. | 伯克利西部超酷的大型建筑。 | 
| [17:43] | Isn’t that awesome? Can we go see it tomorrow? | 那不是很棒吗? 我们明天可以去看吗? | 
| [17:45] | Can I have one of those hats with the light on it? | 我可以戴一顶上面有灯的帽子吗? | 
| [17:47] | Uh, yes, and soon. Yeah. | 嗯,很快。 是的 | 
| [17:49] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -哇。 -是的 | 
| [17:50] | – This is– it’s really happening. | -这是-确实在发生。 | 
| [17:52] | Deal went through, and, you know, it all looks good. | 交易进行了,而且,一切看起来都不错。 | 
| [17:54] | I just got to hire the guys and– | 我只想雇用这些人,然后- | 
| [17:56] | Congratulations. Wow. | 恭喜。 哇。 | 
| [17:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [18:00] | How was, um– how was your day? | 嗯,你过得怎么样? | 
| [18:02] | It was, uh, good. It was great. | 很好。 太好了。 | 
| [18:05] | I made homemade pasta again– | 我又做了自制意大利面 | 
| [18:08] | Although the kids have now told me | 虽然孩子们现在告诉我 | 
| [18:09] | that they prefer the store-bought kind. | 他们更喜欢商店购买的那种。 | 
| [18:11] | And I went to Wednesday coffee club | 我去了星期三咖啡俱乐部 | 
| [18:13] | with some of the moms. | 和一些妈妈。 | 
| [18:15] | – Mm. – Okay. | -嗯。 – 好的。 | 
| [18:17] | Yeah. Like Christine and– | 是的。 像克里斯汀和- | 
| [18:19] | – mm-hmm. – Okay, how was that? | -毫米-毫米。 -好的,那怎么样? | 
| [18:22] | – S-super fun. – Mm-hmm. | -S超级好玩。 嗯 | 
| [18:24] | Can I put parmesan on your pasta? | 我可以把帕玛森干酪放在你的面食上吗? | 
| [18:26] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的,是的。 | 
| [18:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [18:30] | Just a little bit, though. | 只是一点点。 | 
| [18:32] | Well, it needs a lot. | 好吧,这需要很多。 | 
| [18:36] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [18:56] | – –this with you again! – Is it cosby? | –再次与您同在! -是科斯比吗? | 
| [18:57] | Oh, is this the recording stu– hey! | 哦,这是唱片的stu吗? | 
| [19:00] | – Crosby, I– – Crosby braverman! | -Crosby,我–Crosby braverman! | 
| [19:01] | No, no, no. You can’t come in here! | 不,不,不。 你不能进来! | 
| [19:04] | Once again, somebody from your studio | 再一次,您工作室里的人 | 
| [19:06] | has managed to block my parking spaces. | 设法封锁了我的停车位。 | 
| [19:09] | Only this time, my car is in– | 只是这一次,我的车进去了 | 
| [19:10] | – you think that you’re allowed to barge into my session. | -您认为您可以参加我的会议。 | 
| [19:12] | So I can go nowhere! | 所以我无处可去! | 
| [19:14] | People pay me, so why don’t you go | 人们付钱给我,你为什么不去 | 
| [19:15] | out that exit door and leave? | 离开那个出口然后离开? | 
| [19:17] | I’m calling the cops right now. | 我现在叫警察。 | 
| [19:19] | I forgot. You know what this is? Call the cops. | 我忘了。 你知道这是什么吗? 打电话给警察。 | 
| [19:21] | Because this is a complaint. | 因为这是一个投诉。 | 
| [19:22] | I filed it with the city against– | 我向城市提起了反对- | 
| [19:24] | – okay, great! Okay, good. | – 好的,太好了! 好的。 | 
| [19:25] | All right? Yeah, great. Throw it away. | 好吗? 很好。 把它扔掉。 | 
| [19:27] | I got ten more. And by the way– | 我还有十个。 顺便说一下 – | 
| [19:29] | Whoever has the mustang, you’re being towed! | 谁拥有野马,就会被拖走! | 
| [19:32] | You’re being towed! – Are you– | 你被拖走了! – 你是 – | 
| [19:33] | – you’re being towed! | -您被拖走了! | 
| [19:35] | I mean, are you kidding me with this woman? | 我的意思是,你在跟我开玩笑吗? | 
| [19:38] | – I– – All right, you know what? | -我–好吧,你知道吗? | 
| [19:40] | Crosby– | 克罗斯比- | 
| [19:41] | How was that? | 怎么样? | 
| [19:43] | Crosby? | 克罗斯比? | 
| [19:45] | Don’t drink those. | 不要喝那些。 | 
| [19:47] | You know this is all I eat now. | 你知道这就是我现在吃的全部。 | 
| [19:48] | I made this for you. That’s not a food. | 我为你做了。 那不是食物。 | 
| [19:50] | Okay, is it safe if I walk to school alone? | 好吧,如果我一个人上学可以安全吗? | 
| [19:52] | Am I old enough yet for that one? | 我够老了吗? | 
| [19:54] | – To walk to school by yourself? – Yeah. | -独自走路上学吗? -是的 | 
| [19:56] | I don’t know. Do you have a buddy you can hold hands with? | 我不知道。 您有可以与之握手的伙伴吗? | 
| [19:58] | Here, I’ll sell this. | 在这里,我将出售它。 | 
| [19:59] | Great. Bye. | 太好了。 再见 | 
| [20:01] | – Bye. – See you in a couple. | -再见 -待会儿见。 | 
| [20:03] | How can he be mad at me | 他怎么会生我的气 | 
| [20:05] | that I don’t want him to stay by himself in the house | 我不想他独自留在房子里 | 
| [20:08] | after he, you know– You know. | 在他之后,您知道了-您知道了。 | 
| [20:10] | If it was totally up to me, | 如果完全由我决定, | 
| [20:12] | then I probably would’ve let them stay here. | 然后我可能会让他们呆在这里。 | 
| [20:15] | You know, if they want to have sex, | 你知道,如果他们想做爱, | 
| [20:16] | they’re gonna find a place to have sex. | 他们会找到发生性关系的地方。 | 
| [20:18] | – Oh, no, they’re not. – And they might as well do it | -哦,不,不是。 -他们也可以这样做 | 
| [20:19] | in a safe environment. | 在安全的环境中。 | 
| [20:21] | No, no, they’re not gonna find a place. | 不,不,他们不会找到地方。 | 
| [20:22] | See, this is– how it works is | 看,这是-它是如何工作的 | 
| [20:24] | I will eliminate all the available places | 我会消除所有可用的地方 | 
| [20:26] | where they could do that thing, and then– | 他们可以在那做那件事,然后- | 
| [20:29] | – how do you eliminate all the places? | -如何消除所有地点? | 
| [20:31] | One room at a time. | 一次一个房间。 | 
| [20:32] | One room at a time. | 一次一个房间。 | 
| [20:34] | What time is it? I have to go. | 现在是几奌? 我得走了。 | 
| [20:35] | – It is about 7:00, 7:33. – You have to go. | -大约是7:00、7:33。 – 你得走了。 | 
| [20:37] | I have an extra period off today. | 我今天有个额外的假期。 | 
| [20:39] | Hank is just– | 汉克只是- | 
| [20:41] | You know, so this weekend– | 你知道,所以这个周末 | 
| [20:42] | he Springs on me we have a job in L.A. | 他让我兴高采烈,我们在洛杉矶有工作。 | 
| [20:45] | All of a sudden on Friday. | 星期五突然。 | 
| [20:47] | – This weekend? – Yeah. And, uh– | – 这周末? -是的 而且, | 
| [20:49] | – but he– he knows about the wedding. | -但是他-他知道婚礼。 | 
| [20:51] | Well, now he does. I mean, he forgot. | 好吧,现在他知道了。 我的意思是,他忘了。 | 
| [20:53] | And, you know, really wanted me to come with him on Friday, | 而且,您真的想让我星期五和他一起去, | 
| [20:56] | and I– I told him I can’t. – Good. | 和我-我告诉他我不能。 很好 | 
| [20:58] | – But if I went to L.A. And I did the job, and then– | -但如果我去了洛杉矶,我就完成了工作,然后- | 
| [21:01] | you know, there’s a bunch of flights. | 你知道,那里有很多航班。 | 
| [21:03] | And maybe I could even get a flight into Santa rosa, | 也许我什至可以飞往圣罗莎, | 
| [21:05] | you know, Friday night or first thing– | 你知道,星期五晚上还是第一件事- | 
| [21:06] | the worst would be first thing Saturday morning. | 最糟糕的是星期六早上的第一件事。 | 
| [21:08] | – What would you think of that? – Here’s what I think. | -你觉得呢? -这就是我的想法。 | 
| [21:11] | I– you know, you told him ahead of time. | 我-你知道,你提前告诉过他。 | 
| [21:13] | We’ve been planning this for months. | 我们已经计划了几个月。 | 
| [21:15] | I’ve been really looking forward to this. | 我一直很期待这个。 | 
| [21:16] | – Me too. – I took the day off too. | -我也是。 -我也请假了。 | 
| [21:18] | – Yeah. – I mean, this is, like– | -是的。 -我的意思是,就像- | 
| [21:19] | this is our weekend. – It’s our weekend. I know. | 这是我们的周末。 -这是我们的周末。 我知道。 | 
| [21:21] | I’m sorry I asked. It’s just– | 对不起,我问。 只是 – | 
| [21:22] | – that’s fine. I-I just– yeah, he– | -很好。 我-我只是-是的,他- | 
| [21:28] | This is what she filed with the city. | 这就是她向这座城市提交的文件。 | 
| [21:30] | She calls it an official complaint, | 她称这是官方的投诉, | 
| [21:32] | but it says “Zoning Notice” on it, so what does that mean? | ,但是上面写着“ Zoning Notice”,那是什么意思? | 
| [21:34] | Let me take a look at it. | 让我看一下。 | 
| [21:35] | What is she trying to pull with this thing? | 她想用这种东西拉什么? | 
| [21:37] | Oh, gosh, cros, let me take a look at it. | 哦,天哪,cros,让我看看。 | 
| [21:38] | In fact, I will have my colleague | 事实上,我会有我的同事 | 
| [21:39] | who deals with municipal complaints | 处理市政投诉的人 | 
| [21:41] | take a look at it for you. | 帮您看看。 | 
| [21:42] | I’m sure it’s no big deal. I want to bury this woman. | 我相信这没什么大不了的。 我要埋葬这个女人。 | 
| [21:45] | I think that I have a defamation case against her. | 我认为我有诽谤罪。 | 
| [21:48] | She’s assassinating your character? | 她暗杀了你的角色? | 
| [21:49] | Yeah, she walked in in front of clients | 是的,她走在客户面前 会话进行中的 | 
| [21:51] | in the middle of a session and started blasting my character. | ,开始炸毁我的角色。 | 
| [21:54] | So, yeah, defamation does not seem | 所以,是的,诽谤似乎没有 | 
| [21:56] | out of the realm of possibility– | 超出了可能性范围- | 
| [21:58] | or maybe a restraining order or something. | 或限制令等。 | 
| [21:59] | All right, I’m going to give you my best legal advice. | 好吧,我会给你我最好的法律建议。 | 
| [22:03] | Okay, what is your best legal advice? | 好的,您最好的法律建议是什么? | 
| [22:05] | Be nice. | 很好。 | 
| [22:08] | Do not inflame the situation any more. | 不要再煽风点火了。 | 
| [22:09] | Be nice is your suggestion? | 你的建议很好吗? | 
| [22:11] | – Do not engage this woman. – Not an injunction– | -不要与这个女人交往。 -不是禁令- | 
| [22:13] | Or some kind of seizure– No, absolutely not. | 或某种癫痫发作-不,绝对不是。 | 
| [22:16] | – Or vacate the prem– – Do not talk to her. | -或腾空演出–不要跟她说话。 | 
| [22:17] | And if, perchance, you encounter her, | 而且,如果您遇到她, | 
| [22:20] | just be nice to her. | 对她好一点。 | 
| [22:22] | What does Adam say about it? | 亚当对此有何评论? | 
| [22:24] | He doesn’t say anything, because I’m handling this. | 他什么也没说,因为我正在处理。 | 
| [22:26] | I’m gonna handle it like I handle my business. | 我会像处理我的业务一样处理它。 | 
| [22:29] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [22:32] | Do you have any milk, by chance? | 你有牛奶吗? | 
| [22:34] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [22:41] | Nora’s asleep. | 诺拉睡着了。 | 
| [22:44] | – Thank you. – Yep. | -谢谢。 -是的 | 
| [22:49] | Really? – Mm-hmm. | 真的吗? 嗯 | 
| [22:50] | – You finished it all? – I did. | -完成了吗? -是的 | 
| [22:53] | And it was really good. So insensitive. | 真的很棒。 如此麻木。 | 
| [22:56] | My mouth is so dry lately, so– | 我的嘴最近很干,所以- | 
| [22:58] | Hey– | 嘿- | 
| [23:00] | Can we talk about this dance? | 我们能谈谈这支舞蹈吗? | 
| [23:03] | Sure. What do you want to talk about? | 当然可以。 你想说些什么呢? | 
| [23:05] | Okay, so let’s consider our options. | 好吧,让我们考虑一下我们的选择。 | 
| [23:07] | – Okay. – We could reconsider– | -好的。 -我们可以重新考虑- | 
| [23:09] | Allowing Max not to go– let him off the hook. | 不允许Max离开-让他摆脱困境。 | 
| [23:12] | Or we could still push him to go– | 否则我们还是可以推动他走- | 
| [23:16] | In which case, I want to say– | 在这种情况下,我想说- | 
| [23:18] | There will be more dances, Kristina. | 克里斯蒂娜(Kristina),还会有更多的舞蹈。 | 
| [23:22] | And there’s plenty of time for that. | 而且有很多时间。 | 
| [23:27] | Come on. | 加油。 | 
| [23:29] | I feel very optimistic about everything. | 我对一切都很乐观。 | 
| [23:32] | I do. | 我知道。 | 
| [23:35] | But I also feel like, | 但我也觉得, | 
| [23:37] | and I just want to be honest with you– | 而且我只想对您诚实- | 
| [23:42] | I don’t know how much time– | 我不知道有多少时间 | 
| [23:46] | There is. | 有。 | 
| [23:48] | None of us do, you know? | 我们都没人知道吗? | 
| [23:50] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [23:52] | I don’t want to miss out on any milestones. | 我不想错过任何里程碑。 | 
| [23:59] | That’s all. | 就这样。 | 
| [24:03] | – Okay. | – Okay. | 
| [24:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [24:08] | Come here. | 过来。 | 
| [24:13] | Yeah, Tuesday. | 是的,星期二。 | 
| [24:14] | Yeah, listen, you and Farnsworth can commute. | 是的,听着,您和Farnsworth可以上下班。 | 
| [24:17] | Yeah, you just get on the back of his motorcycle. | 是的,你只是骑在他的摩托车后面。 | 
| [24:20] | All right, buddy. I’ll see you then. | 好吧,伙计。 那一会儿见。 | 
| [24:22] | Bye. | 再见。 | 
| [24:23] | Mcshane and Kyle, | Mcshane和Kyle, | 
| [24:25] | by some miracle or act of God, | 神的某些奇迹或作为, | 
| [24:27] | are– are both free and are starting Tuesday. | 都是免费的,将于星期二开始。 | 
| [24:34] | That’s great. | 太好了。 | 
| [24:38] | It is really great. Thank you for your enthusiasm. | 真的很棒。 谢谢您的热情。 | 
| [24:41] | No, you know what? | 不,你知道吗? | 
| [24:42] | Honestly, I just can’t believe that you said yes the same day | 老实说,我简直不敢相信你当天同意了 | 
| [24:45] | that we agreed Victor’s our priority. | 我们同意Victor是我们的优先事项。 | 
| [24:47] | Victor is our prior– wait. I’m sorry. | 维克多是我们的事前……等等。 对不起。 | 
| [24:51] | I’m sorry, what– is that what this is about? | 对不起,这是什么意思? | 
| [24:54] | We have so much going on | 我们有很多事情要做 | 
| [24:55] | in building this relationship, and it’s fragile, | 建立这种关系非常脆弱, | 
| [24:57] | and you’re bailing on us. | ,您正在依靠我们。 | 
| [24:58] | Wait. I’m bailing on the family? | 等等。 我要保全家人吗? | 
| [25:01] | – That’s what I feel like! – Is what what you feel like? | -那就是我的感觉! -你的感觉怎么样? | 
| [25:02] | – Yes! – One of us has to make money! | -是的! -我们其中之一必须赚钱! | 
| [25:04] | And I think you should get your priorities straight. | 而且我认为您应该弄清优先事项。 | 
| [25:05] | That’s what I’m saying. Are you kidding me? | 这就是我的意思。 你在跟我开玩笑吗? | 
| [25:07] | Wait. I’m sorry. I’m not kidding you at all. | 等等。 对不起。 我不是在开玩笑。 | 
| [25:09] | I feel like this is– – I don’t understand. | 我觉得这是–我不明白。 | 
| [25:10] | Have I ever– in the history of our lives together, | 我曾经-在我们一起生活的历史中, | 
| [25:13] | have I ever told you not to take a job | 我曾经告诉过你不要工作 | 
| [25:16] | or a case or– – Well, no, but– | 或案例,或者–好吧,但是- | 
| [25:17] | – even skip out on lunch with the partners? | -甚至不与伙伴共进午餐? | 
| [25:19] | – No, but that’s not– – Have I ever once asked you | -不,那不是–我曾经问过你吗 | 
| [25:22] | to just not read briefs while we’re on vacation | 只是在度假时不看摘要 | 
| [25:24] | or dock less hours? I’m talking about right now. | 还是停靠更少的时间? 我现在正在谈论。 | 
| [25:26] | No, I have never asked you that! | 不,我从来没有问过你! | 
| [25:28] | I have never asked that of you, because you know why? | 我从来没有问过你,因为你知道为什么吗? | 
| [25:30] | I respect you. | 我尊重你。 | 
| [25:33] | I thought that you could work and still be a parent. | 我认为您可以工作并且仍然是父母。 | 
| [25:36] | And I wish you could just pay me that same courtesy. | 我希望你也可以同样礼貌地付我钱。 | 
| [25:57] | Hey. | 嘿。 | 
| [25:59] | Thank you for, uh, meeting me out here. | 谢谢您,呃,在这里认识我。 | 
| [26:02] | I think we got off on the wrong foot, | 我认为我们走错了脚, | 
| [26:04] | and I would love to start over, if you’re open to it. | ,如果您愿意的话,我也想重新开始。 | 
| [26:07] | I made you a basket here with some cds | 我在这里放了一些CD给你一个篮子 午餐会上录制的艺术家的 | 
| [26:09] | from artists that have recorded at the luncheonette | 过去50年的 | 
| [26:12] | over the last 50 years. | 。 | 
| [26:14] | And there’s also some wine and local cheese | 还有一些葡萄酒和当地奶酪 | 
| [26:16] | and crackers and whatnot, some scones. | 和饼干等等,还有一些烤饼。 | 
| [26:19] | Look, um– | 你看… | 
| [26:21] | I-I would like to sincerely apologize | 我谨向您致歉 | 
| [26:23] | for the behavior of the musicians | 对于音乐家的行为 | 
| [26:26] | hanging out in the– – You have a lot of nerve– | 闲逛–您很紧张- | 
| [26:28] | Coming over here, bringing a basket of things, | 过来,带来一篮子东西, | 
| [26:31] | when you’ve done nothing at all | 什么都没做 | 
| [26:33] | to address the noise and the litter | 解决噪音和垃圾 | 
| [26:34] | coming from your building. | 来自您的建筑物。 | 
| [26:36] | Do you know how much I paid for my condo? | 你知道我为我的公寓付了多少钱吗? | 
| [26:38] | – No, how much did you pay– – $900,000. | -不,您要付多少钱–$ 900,000。 | 
| [26:41] | Congrats. 900,000? Wow. | 恭喜。 90万? 哇。 | 
| [26:43] | I do not pay a $900,000 mortgage | 我不支付$ 900,000的抵押贷款 | 
| [26:46] | so I can finance musicians’ parking | 所以我可以资助音乐家的停车 | 
| [26:48] | and pick cigarettes out of my plants! | 从我的植物中挑烟! | 
| [26:51] | Okay, do you know where you moved? | 好吧,你知道你搬到哪里了吗? | 
| [26:53] | To the haight in San Francisco. | 到旧金山的海。 | 
| [26:55] | This isn’t Connecticut. | 这不是康涅狄格州。 | 
| [26:56] | This place was made famous by pot smokers | 这个地方因吸烟者而闻名 | 
| [26:58] | and acid takers and free love and the hells angels. | 以及强酸者,自由恋爱和地狱天使。 | 
| [27:01] | You’re freaked out | 你吓坏了 | 
| [27:03] | ’cause you can’t get your big, cumbersome range rover | ‘因为您无法获得大型笨重的揽胜车 | 
| [27:05] | in and out of your parking spot? | 进出您的停车位? | 
| [27:06] | Are you kidding me? You need to move! | 你在跟我开玩笑吗? 您需要移动! | 
| [27:08] | – Get away from my property! – Okay, I will, I will. | -离开我的财产! -好的,我会的。 | 
| [27:12] | – Also, by the way– – What? | -另外,–什么? | 
| [27:15] | – Oh, very classy. – Don’t have any use for those. | -哦,非常优雅。 -没用的。 | 
| [27:17] | No, but take the wine. | 不,但是拿酒。 | 
| [27:18] | – I will! – God knows you don’t make | – 我会! -上帝知道你不会 | 
| [27:20] | enough money to buy your own bottle. | 足够的钱来购买自己的瓶子。 | 
| [27:25] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [27:27] | What’s up? Hey. | 怎么了? 嘿。 | 
| [27:28] | I got coffee and, um, lemon poppy seed muffins. | 我喝咖啡,嗯,柠檬罂粟籽松饼。 | 
| [27:31] | Do you want one? | 你要一个吗? | 
| [27:32] | From who, the weird guy with the glasses? | 谁是戴眼镜的怪人? | 
| [27:33] | – No, from the other place. – The good place? | -不,来自另一个地方。 -好地方? | 
| [27:36] | You went out of your way. It’s not out of the way. | 你出路了。 并没有妨碍。 | 
| [27:38] | – It’s, like, half a mile. – It’s, like, a couple blocks. | -差不多半英里 -好像有几个街区。 | 
| [27:41] | At least a quarter of a mile. | 至少四分之一英里。 | 
| [27:42] | All right, I went out of my way. | 好吧,我走开了。 | 
| [27:44] | Thank you. Cool. | 谢谢。 凉。 | 
| [27:48] | I might just eat the top again. You know how that is. | 我可能会再吃一次。 你知道那是怎么回事。 | 
| [27:50] | Sure. | 当然可以。 | 
| [27:54] | I can’t go to L.A. | 我不能去洛杉矶 | 
| [27:56] | I’m sorry. I– | 对不起。 一世 – | 
| [27:57] | – boyfriend said no? – No. | -男朋友说不? -不 | 
| [27:59] | He’s my fiance. He didn’t say no. | 他是我的未婚夫。 他没有拒绝。 | 
| [28:02] | It’s just not right. We had this plan. | 这是不对的。 我们有这个计划。 | 
| [28:04] | And, you know, I can’t break it. | 而且,您知道,我无法打破。 | 
| [28:07] | No, you’re right. | 不,你是对的。 | 
| [28:09] | I mean, do you have to go this weekend? | 我的意思是,这个周末你必须去吗? | 
| [28:12] | Do you have a plan “B”? | 您有计划“ B”吗? | 
| [28:13] | No, no. I got to go this weekend. | 不,不。 这个周末我得去。 | 
| [28:14] | She already– my ex-wife called. | 她已经-我的前妻打来了。 | 
| [28:16] | She made a-a down payment on the apartment already. | 她已经在公寓上预付了定金。 | 
| [28:18] | Where? In Minnesota? | 哪里? 在明尼苏达州? | 
| [28:19] | Didn’t even tell me about it. Yes. | 甚至都没有告诉我。 是。 | 
| [28:21] | How can she do this? I don’t even understand. | 她该怎么做? 我什至不明白 | 
| [28:22] | How– is she kid– – She does it. She can do it. | 她是怎样的孩子-她做到了。 她可以做到的。 | 
| [28:24] | She can just take her out of the state? | 她可以把她带出州吗? | 
| [28:25] | – Yes. – What does the lawyer say? | -是的。 -律师怎么说? | 
| [28:27] | The lawyer said it’s a slam dunk. | 律师说这是灌篮。 | 
| [28:28] | How can it be a slam dunk to take a child away– | 带孩子离开怎么可能是灌篮 | 
| [28:30] | I don’t know. But that’s what she does. | 我不知道。 但这就是她所做的。 | 
| [28:31] | From her father? | 来自她父亲吗? | 
| [28:33] | I know. I’m sending an email now back to the guy, but– | 我知道。 我现在正在向该人发送电子邮件,但是- | 
| [28:35] | This is how she does it! | 这就是她的做法! | 
| [28:38] | Ah, I’m just going this weekend. I got to go. | 啊,这个周末我要去。 我要走了。 | 
| [28:46] | The rehearsal dinner’s Friday night. | 排练晚宴的星期五晚上。 | 
| [28:48] | I get it. | 我明白了。 | 
| [28:50] | I got to– | 我要- | 
| [28:53] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心。 | 
| [28:59] | – Hi, buddy. – Hey. | -嗨,哥们。 嘿 | 
| [29:01] | – How are you? – Mwah. Good. | – 你好吗? 嗯 好。 | 
| [29:03] | Good. | 好。 | 
| [29:04] | Hey, so– How’d the interview go? | 嘿-面试怎么样了? | 
| [29:07] | It went. | 过去了。 | 
| [29:10] | What does that mean? | 是什么意思? | 
| [29:12] | It means, uh, guy looks at me and goes, | 意思是,家伙看着我走了, | 
| [29:15] | “Oh, wow, you were in Afghanistan? | “哦,哇,你在阿富汗? | 
| [29:17] | You ever kill anybody?” | 你曾经杀死任何人吗?” | 
| [29:22] | Oh, my God, are you serious? | 哦,天哪,你是认真的吗? | 
| [29:23] | Yeah. I just looked at him. | 是的 我只是看着他。 | 
| [29:26] | I was like– | 我就像- | 
| [29:28] | I mean, I didn’t know what to say. | 我的意思是,我不知道该说些什么。 | 
| [29:29] | You know, I just– | 你知道,我只是- | 
| [29:32] | And that was the end of that. | 到此为止。 | 
| [29:34] | Well– Who would say that? | 好吧-谁会这么说? | 
| [29:36] | What kind of idiot? I mean– | 什么样的白痴? 我的意思是 – | 
| [29:38] | – It’s no big deal. There’ll be– | -没什么大不了的。 将会- | 
| [29:39] | – no, it is. It’s a huge deal. | -不,是。 这是很大的一笔。 | 
| [29:40] | I mean, after all you’ve been through, | 我的意思是说,经过所有的努力, | 
| [29:42] | to just say something that’s just– | 只是说些什么而已 | 
| [29:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [29:50] | – Um, I’m gonna take– | -嗯,我要… | 
| [29:52] | I’m gonna take a walk real quick. | 我要快点走走。 | 
| [29:54] | Well, I’ll come with you. | 好吧,我会和你一起去。 | 
| [29:56] | No, no, no, no, no, no. I’ll be back in a little bit. | 不,不,不,不,不,不。 我会回来的。 | 
| [29:58] | Ryan, are you sure? | 瑞安,你确定吗? | 
| [30:00] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [30:22] | – I do– hey. | -是的-嘿。 | 
| [30:29] | I do respect you. | 我很尊重你。 | 
| [30:34] | I don’t want you to ever feel | 我不想你曾经有过 | 
| [30:35] | anything other than that from me– | 除了我以外的任何东西- | 
| [30:40] | Ever. | 曾经。 | 
| [30:42] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [30:44] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [30:47] | Sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [30:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [30:52] | It’s just this whole time since I’ve left work, | 自从我离开工作以来,这只是整个时间, | 
| [30:55] | I’ve been just overwhelmed | 我不知所措 | 
| [30:58] | or bored out of my mind. | 或无聊。 | 
| [31:00] | I’m not cut out for this stay-at-home-mom thing. | 我不喜欢这个全家妈妈的事情。 | 
| [31:02] | I’m not fulfilled by it– | 我不满意- | 
| [31:05] | You know? | 你知道吗? | 
| [31:06] | That sounds so bad. | 听起来太糟糕了。 | 
| [31:09] | I’m a terrible person. | 我是一个可怕的人。 | 
| [31:11] | Of course you’re not a terrible person. | 当然你不是一个可怕的人。 | 
| [31:14] | You got free time for the first time ever. | 您第一次有空。 | 
| [31:18] | So just– Give yourself a break. | 所以-休息一下。 | 
| [31:21] | Just– | 只是- | 
| [31:24] | Maybe enjoy it a little. | 也许会喜欢一点。 | 
| [31:27] | – Try to enjoy it a little? – Right. | -尝试享受一下吗? – 对。 | 
| [31:33] | Max. | |
| [31:36] | I have a book for you | 我有一本书给你 | 
| [31:37] | about world war ii fighter pilots | 关于第二次世界大战战斗机飞行员 您尚未阅读的 | 
| [31:40] | that you have not read. | 。 | 
| [31:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 | 
| [31:45] | You’re welcome. | 别客气。 | 
| [31:46] | Putting together a fighter? | 把战斗机放在一起? | 
| [31:48] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [31:51] | Hey, did you think anymore about that dance? | 嘿,您再考虑那支舞蹈了吗? | 
| [31:53] | I’m not going. | 我不去。 | 
| [32:00] | Your mom really wants to see you go. | 你妈妈真的很想见你走。 | 
| [32:06] | And because she’s sick, we’re gonna do some things for her | 而且因为她生病了,我们要为她做一些事情 | 
| [32:08] | that we don’t always want to. | 我们并不总是想要的。 | 
| [32:17] | It’s just part of being grown up– | 这只是成长的一部分- | 
| [32:19] | Doing something for somebody else, | 为别人做某事, | 
| [32:21] | doing things for other people. | 为他人服务。 | 
| [32:22] | I don’t like doing things for other people. | 我不喜欢为别人做事。 | 
| [32:24] | It’s hard for you to think about other people. | 您很难考虑别人。 | 
| [32:26] | I know that. | 我知道。 | 
| [32:29] | But I need you to, | 但我需要你, | 
| [32:31] | just this once. | 仅此一次。 | 
| [32:35] | I want you to go to this dance for your mom. | 我要你为你妈妈参加这场舞。 | 
| [32:41] | And that’s just the way it is. | 这就是事实。 | 
| [32:49] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我了吗? | 
| [32:51] | Yeah, I heard you. | 是的,我听到了你的声音。 | 
| [32:54] | And you’re going to go to the dance? | 而且你要去跳舞吗? | 
| [32:56] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [32:57] | Is that a yes? | 是吗? | 
| [32:59] | – Mm-hmm. | -嗯。 | 
| [33:02] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [33:05] | You said and I’m quoting: | 你说了,我在说: | 
| [33:08] | “That it’s probably no big deal.” | “那可能没什么大不了的。” | 
| [33:11] | But this looks like a big deal. | 但这看起来很重要。 | 
| [33:13] | Yes, I cannot classify it as no big deal. | 是的,我不能将其归类为没什么大不了的。 | 
| [33:16] | Well, how do you classify it? What does this mean? | 好吧,如何分类? 这是什么意思? | 
| [33:18] | – Cros, this building was built– | -克罗斯,这座建筑是建成的 | 
| [33:20] | – this historic landmark building? | -这个历史悠久的地标建筑? | 
| [33:22] | Yes, this historic landmark building | 是的,这座历史悠久的地标性建筑 | 
| [33:24] | was built in a residential zone. | 建在一个居民区。 | 
| [33:27] | And I have no idea how it hasn’t come up until now, but– | 而且我不知道到目前为止怎么还没出现,但是- | 
| [33:30] | – well, isn’t there, like, a statute of something, | -嗯,是不是存在某项法规, | 
| [33:32] | or eminent do– I mean, we’ve been here forever. | 或杰出的成就-我的意思是,我们一直在这里。 | 
| [33:35] | That does work in your favor, and you do have a case. | 确实对您有利,而且您确实有理由。 | 
| [33:38] | But angry neighbor lady does have a leg to stand on here. | 但是生气的邻居女士确实有一条腿可以站在这里。 | 
| [33:41] | Oh, my God, this is not happening to me right now. | 哦,天哪,这在我身上现在还没有发生。 | 
| [33:43] | She has homeowners rights, and she– | 她拥有房主权利,并且- | 
| [33:46] | She could shut you down. | 她可以让你失望。 | 
| [33:49] | We cannot put this on Adam’s plate. | 我们不能把它放在亚当的盘子上。 | 
| [33:55] | I think he has to know about it. | 我想他必须知道这件事。 | 
| [34:02] | Yeah, come in! | 是的,进来! | 
| [34:04] | Is that a protein shake I hear? | 我听到的是蛋白质奶昔吗? | 
| [34:05] | – Uh-huh. Hey, granddaughter. | -恩。 喂孙女 | 
| [34:07] | You come in here. How are you? | 你进来了。 你好吗? | 
| [34:08] | – Hi. – Mm. Hi, sweetheart. | -嗨。 嗯 嘿!亲爱的。 | 
| [34:11] | – Good to see you. – Yeah, you too. | -很高兴见到你。 -是的,你也是。 | 
| [34:13] | So, tell me, how’s it going? | 所以,告诉我,情况如何? | 
| [34:15] | How’s everything? | 一切都好吗? | 
| [34:16] | – Pretty good. – Good. | -很好。 很好 | 
| [34:19] | Yeah, um– | 是的,嗯- | 
| [34:22] | Hey, I wanted to– | 嘿,我想- | 
| [34:24] | Um, I-I think you already know about me and Ryan. | 嗯,我-我想您已经对我和Ryan有所了解。 | 
| [34:27] | Who? | 是谁? | 
| [34:29] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [34:31] | I just wanted to say | 我只想说 | 
| [34:32] | thank you for introducing me to him, | 感谢您向我介绍他, | 
| [34:35] | because he’s– | 因为他- | 
| [34:38] | Really great. | 真的很棒。 | 
| [34:39] | Yeah, he’s a good kid. | 是的,他是个好孩子。 | 
| [34:41] | Well, how’d the job interview go? | 好吧,求职面试怎么样? | 
| [34:43] | Did he land it? | 他降落了吗? | 
| [34:44] | No. | 不。 | 
| [34:46] | And– | 还有- | 
| [34:48] | I don’t know. It– | 我不知道。 它 – | 
| [34:50] | The guy started, like, asking him | 那家伙开始问他 | 
| [34:52] | all these rude questions, like, about his past. | 所有这些关于他过去的无礼问题。 | 
| [34:55] | And I tried to talk to him about it, and it– | 而且我想和他谈谈,然后- | 
| [34:59] | I don’t know– it seemed like | 我不知道-好像 | 
| [35:00] | I made it worse or something and– | 我变得更糟了- | 
| [35:02] | – yeah. Well, he got rejected, right? | -是的。 好吧,他被拒绝了吧? | 
| [35:04] | I mean– Yeah. | 我的意思是-是的。 | 
| [35:06] | I guess the other thing is– | 我想另一件事是- | 
| [35:09] | That I feel worried. | 我感到担心。 | 
| [35:13] | So you know how, like, last weekend | 所以你知道上周末怎么样 | 
| [35:16] | we went to a funeral of one of his friends | 我们去了他的一个朋友的葬礼 他所在单位的 | 
| [35:18] | from his unit? | ? | 
| [35:20] | – Uh-huh. | – 嗯。 | 
| [35:21] | And the guy had committed suicide. | 那家伙自杀了。 | 
| [35:25] | And something happened there, | 那里发生了什么事, | 
| [35:27] | and Ryan got really upset and– | 和瑞安(Ryan)真的很沮丧,并且- | 
| [35:30] | Um– | 嗯- | 
| [35:32] | It was just scary, and I– | 太可怕了,我- | 
| [35:35] | I guess I’m surprised at– | 我想我很惊讶- | 
| [35:38] | How much it hurts me to see him in so much pain | 看到他这么痛苦,我受了多少伤 | 
| [35:41] | or something. | 之类的。 | 
| [35:56] | He’s been to war, sweetheart. | 亲爱的,他去过战争。 | 
| [35:59] | And war is a place where you– | 战争是您的地方- | 
| [36:03] | Where you lose who you were. | 你在哪里失去了自己。 | 
| [36:07] | And then if you get back, | 然后,如果你回来, | 
| [36:11] | you don’t have any idea of who you– | 您不知道自己是谁- | 
| [36:14] | Who you are. | 你是谁。 | 
| [36:18] | And you’re scared to death of what you might become. | 而且,您可能会死于恐惧。 | 
| [36:22] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [36:24] | I just wish I could help him or something. | 我只是希望可以帮助他或其他。 | 
| [36:29] | Give it time, babe. | 宝贝,给它一点时间。 | 
| [36:32] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗? – 好的。 | 
| [36:35] | – Hmm. – Okay. | -嗯。 – 好的。 | 
| [36:39] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨。 – 你好。 | 
| [36:42] | They didn’t have, um, shrimp this time, | 这次他们没有虾了, | 
| [36:45] | so I got scallops. | 所以我得到了扇贝。 | 
| [36:46] | Will that be weird? Oh, no. That’s good. | 那会很奇怪吗? 不好了。 那很好。 | 
| [36:48] | I love scallops. Good. | 我爱干贝。 好。 | 
| [36:52] | Hey. All right. Hi. | 嗨。 行。 你好 | 
| [36:54] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [36:55] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗? 很好 | 
| [36:58] | So, um, look, I– | 所以,嗯,我- | 
| [37:02] | I just can’t figure out, um– | 我只是想不通,嗯- | 
| [37:07] | A way not to go to L.A. On Friday. | 星期五不去洛杉矶的一种方式。 | 
| [37:10] | But I think, um, what I can figure out | 但我想,嗯,我能弄清楚的是 | 
| [37:12] | is coming back that night. | 那天晚上回来了。 | 
| [37:13] | Wait. Wait, wait. What are you talking about? | 等等。 等等。 你在说什么? | 
| [37:16] | Well, this job in L.A–. it’s just turn in– | 好吧,这是洛杉矶的工作。 只是上交- | 
| [37:19] | it’s turning into this very complicated thing, | 变成了非常复杂的事情, | 
| [37:21] | and Hank does really need me there. | ,汉克确实需要我在那儿。 | 
| [37:23] | And I– if I– I checked the flights, | 我-如果我-我检查了航班, | 
| [37:26] | and there’s an L.A.X. to Santa rosa | 还有L.A.X。 去圣罗莎 | 
| [37:28] | – that would get me in– – Wait. I don’t understand. | -那会吸引我的–等待。 我不明白 | 
| [37:30] | You– you– didn’t– I thought we talked about this. | 您-您-没有-我以为我们谈论过这个问题。 | 
| [37:33] | – We did. – You– right. | -我们做到了。 -你-对。 | 
| [37:34] | And you were gonna go tell him that you couldn’t go, | 而且你要去告诉他你不能去, | 
| [37:35] | ’cause we’ve been planning this for months, | 因为我们已经计划了几个月, | 
| [37:37] | and you gave him a– – I know. I just feel like | 然后你给了他一个–我知道 我只是觉得 | 
| [37:39] | there might be a way to split the difference | 可能有一种方法可以分解差异 | 
| [37:41] | so that I can be there for the job | 这样我就可以在那里工作 | 
| [37:43] | and then also have our weekend. | ,然后还有我们的周末。 | 
| [37:44] | It’s just– it only cuts into it a little bit. | 只是-它只切了一点。 | 
| [37:46] | It cuts it in half. I don’t understand. | 切成两半。 我不明白 | 
| [37:48] | He can’t live without you for two days? | 他离不开你两天? | 
| [37:49] | I don’t totally understand either. | 我也不完全明白。 | 
| [37:51] | But it’s just– it’s become this very complicated thing, | 但是,这变得非常复杂, | 
| [37:53] | and I feel obligated to him to work, | 我觉得他有义务去工作, | 
| [37:56] | and he’s also got this really messed-up personal situation | 而且他的情况也很混乱 | 
| [37:59] | – where– – I don’t care! | -在哪里–我不在乎! | 
| [38:00] | – Okay, well, I mean– – I don’t care. | -好吧,我的意思是–我不在乎。 | 
| [38:01] | I’m just trying to help somebody out. | 我只是想帮助别人。 | 
| [38:03] | You know, we’ll still have our wonderful weekend. | 你知道,我们仍然会有一个美好的周末。 | 
| [38:04] | We won’t! We’ve been planning this for months, | 我们不会! 我们已经计划了几个月 | 
| [38:06] | and then he says, “I need you,” and all of a sudden, | 然后他说:“我需要你”,突然之间, | 
| [38:08] | you go and do what he wants you to do? | 你去做他想让你做什么? | 
| [38:09] | No, it’s not like that. | 不,不是那样的。 | 
| [38:11] | – You’re picking him up in the middle of the night, drunk– | -您要在半夜接他,喝醉了- | 
| [38:12] | that doesn’t happen all the time. | 不会一直发生。 | 
| [38:13] | – That happened that one time. – No, but he– right. | -那一次发生了。 -不,但是他-对。 | 
| [38:15] | Well, you’re putting him above me. | 好吧,你让他高于我。 | 
| [38:17] | – No, I’m not! No, I’m not. – Yeah! | -不,我不是! 不,我不是。 -是的! | 
| [38:19] | We planned this for months. You said you were gonna go. | 我们计划了几个月。 你说你要走了 | 
| [38:20] | And then he gives you a sob story, and then you– | 然后他给你一个凄惨的故事,然后你- | 
| [38:22] | – it’s just– I’m trying to do my job too! | -就是-我也在努力做我的工作! | 
| [38:23] | This is not a shift at the restaurant | 这不是餐厅的转变 我可以起飞的 | 
| [38:25] | that I can just take off, okay? – But you gave him– | ,好吗? -但是你给了他- | 
| [38:27] | – I know, but there was a complication. | -我知道,但是很复杂。 | 
| [38:28] | Something came up. It’s work. | 发生了什么事。 是工作。 | 
| [38:30] | – All right. – And all I’m trying to do | -好吧。 -而我想做的一切 | 
| [38:31] | is do both– I’m trying to make everybody happy. | 两者兼而有之-我正在努力使所有人开心。 | 
| [38:33] | – Don’t– just don’t bother. – No, I want to go. | -不要-只是不要打扰。 -不,我要走了。 | 
| [38:34] | I’m going to be at the wedding. | 我要去参加婚礼。 | 
| [38:36] | Just go to L.A. You’re not. | 只需去洛杉矶就可以了。 | 
| [38:37] | You’re not gonna go to the wedding. | 你不会去参加婚礼的。 | 
| [38:38] | Don’t bother, okay? Mark, don’t say that. | 不要打扰,好吗? 马克,别这么说。 | 
| [38:40] | – Seriously, don’t bother. It doesn’t– you– | -认真,不要打扰。 不是-您- | 
| [38:41] | tell him you’re free all weekend. | 告诉他您整个周末都有空。 | 
| [38:56] | – Hi. – Hi, bud. | -嗨。 -嗨,蓓蕾 | 
| [38:58] | Just getting this stuff together. | 只是把这些东西放在一起。 | 
| [39:04] | Hi. | 嗨。 | 
| [39:05] | Dad said if I went for 30 minutes, | 爸爸说如果我走了30分钟, | 
| [39:08] | he would take me home, so that’s what I’m gonna do. | 他会带我回家,这就是我要做的。 | 
| [39:12] | That sounds like a– | 听起来像- | 
| [39:15] | A plan to me. | 给我一个计划。 | 
| [39:17] | I like the blue shirt. It’s very presidential. | 我喜欢蓝色衬衫。 非常总统。 | 
| [39:21] | I know that you, um, you don’t like dances, so– | 我知道你,嗯,你不喜欢跳舞,所以- | 
| [39:23] | No, I-I don’t. | 不,我不知道。 | 
| [39:25] | But tonight if you get the urge to dance, | 但是今晚如果你有跳舞的冲动, | 
| [39:29] | I want you to walk up to a girl, | 我要你走向一个女孩, | 
| [39:32] | and I want you to look her in the eye, | ,我要你看着她的眼睛, | 
| [39:34] | and I want you to say, | ,我想让你说, | 
| [39:37] | “Hi, I’m Max braverman, your president. | “嗨,我是Max Braverman,您的总统。 | 
| [39:40] | Would you like to dance with me?” | 你想和我跳舞吗?” | 
| [39:42] | And if she says no? | 如果她说不? | 
| [39:44] | In the highly unlikely situation that she says no, | 在极不可能的情况下,她说不, | 
| [39:48] | you say, “Thank you very much. Maybe next time.” | 你说:“非常感谢。也许下次。” | 
| [39:50] | And you walk away. | 然后你走开了。 | 
| [39:52] | And if she says yes? | 如果她说是的话? | 
| [39:56] | Can I show you? | 我可以告诉你吗? | 
| [39:58] | I’m pretty good. | 我很好。 | 
| [40:01] | I haven’t done it in a while, but– | 我已经有一段时间没有这样做了,但是- | 
| [40:04] | I’ve got some moves, | 我有一些动作, | 
| [40:05] | you know, from back in the day. | 你知道,从过去开始。 | 
| [40:12] | [Soft music play | [轻音乐播放 | 
| [40:16] | ♪ ♪ | ♪♪ | 
| [40:19] | Okay. You ready? | 好吧。 你准备好了吗? | 
| [40:21] | You walk up to a girl. | 你走向一个女孩。 | 
| [40:24] | “Would you like to dance?” | “你想跳舞吗?” | 
| [40:25] | Try that. | 试试看。 | 
| [40:30] | Would you like to dance? | 你想跳舞吗? | 
| [40:32] | I would love to dance. | 我很想跳舞。 | 
| [40:35] | Lift up this arm, okay? | 抬起手臂,好吗? | 
| [40:38] | On the shoulder. | 在肩膀上。 | 
| [40:39] | There you go. Relax a little. | 你去了。 放松一点 | 
| [40:41] | Okay? | 好吗? | 
| [40:43] | This arm out. | 伸出手臂。 | 
| [40:44] | And you just listen to the music, okay? | 而且你只是听音乐,好吗? | 
| [40:48] | And as you’re listening to the music, | 在听音乐的同时, | 
| [40:49] | just let your feet move. | 只是让你的脚移动。 | 
| [40:53] | There you go. | 妳去 | 
| [40:56] | Okay? | 好的? | 
| [40:59] | How does that feel? | 感觉如何? | 
| [41:01] | – Good? – Mm-hmm. | -好吗? 嗯 | 
| [41:12] | And smile a little. | 并微笑一点。 |