时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I have an announcement. | 我有个公告 |
[00:00] | Your dad is going to be overseeing the construction | 您的父亲将负责施工
伯克利西部巨大建筑物的 |
[00:03] | of a huge building in west Berkeley. | 。 |
[00:06] | It’s really happening. | 确实在发生。 |
[00:06] | – Hi. – Hi, who are you? | -嗨。 -嗨,你是谁? |
[00:07] | Marlyse. I just moved into the building next door. | Marlyse。 我刚搬进隔壁的大楼。 |
[00:10] | Angry neighbor lady could shut you down. | 生气的邻居夫人可能会让你失望。 |
[00:13] | We cannot put this on Adam’s plate. | 我们不能把它放在亚当的盘子上。 |
[00:14] | I think he has to know about it. | 我想他必须知道这件事。 |
[00:16] | I booked in a job in L.A. | 我在洛杉矶预定了一份工作。 |
[00:17] | So I can go figure out this thing with Ruby. | 所以我可以用Ruby弄清楚这件事。 |
[00:19] | He says, “I need you,” and all of a sudden you go | 他说:“我需要你”,突然之间你走了 |
[00:21] | – and do what he wants you to do? – No, I didn’t say that. | -做他想让你做什么? -不,我没那么说。 |
[00:22] | Don’t bother, tell him you’re free. | 不要打扰,告诉他你有空。 |
[00:24] | – All weekend. – How’d the interview go? | -整个周末。 -面试怎么样? |
[00:25] | Guy looks at me and goes, | 男人看着我走了, |
[00:26] | “Oh, wow, you were in Afghanistan? | “哦,哇,你在阿富汗? |
[00:28] | Kill anybody?” And that was the end of that. | 杀人了吗?”到此为止。 |
[00:40] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[00:41] | Uncle Joel! | 乔尔叔叔! |
[00:44] | – Yeah. – Good morning. | -是的。 – 早上好。 |
[00:45] | – Good morning. – Look at this. | -早上好。 – 看这个。 |
[00:46] | This is unusual. | 这很不寻常。 |
[00:48] | I brought you a little something something. | 我给你带来了一些东西。 |
[00:49] | Get your day started out right. That has my name on it. | 让您的一天顺利开始。 上面有我的名字。 |
[00:51] | – Wow, this is totally weird. – Huh? | -哇,这太奇怪了。 -嗯? |
[00:53] | – Thank you. – Yes, here. | -谢谢。 -是的 |
[00:54] | Cheers. | 干杯。 |
[00:56] | Well, thanks for driving all this way | 好吧,谢谢你一直这样开车 |
[00:57] | – to just give me this coffee. – You deserve it. | -请给我一杯咖啡。 – 你应得的。 |
[00:59] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人。 |
[01:00] | – Hey, you know Ryan, right? – Your boyfriend. | -嘿,你知道瑞安,对吗? 你的男朋友 |
[01:02] | – Yes, my boyfriend. – Yep, I know Ryan. | -是的,我的男朋友。 -是的,我认识瑞安。 |
[01:04] | So he’s looking for a job now. | 所以他现在正在找工作。 |
[01:06] | And it clicked, to me, of course. | 当然,它对我来说是点击的。 |
[01:10] | Uncle Joel–construction. It’s perfect. | 乔尔叔叔-建筑。 这是完美的。 |
[01:11] | I found you a great worker. | 我发现你是个很棒的工人。 |
[01:13] | – He’s the best. – I’m sure he’s great. | -他是最棒的。 -我确定他很棒。 |
[01:14] | – It’s perfect, right? – I just… | -完美,对吧? – 我只是… |
[01:15] | It would just be so helpful. Anything. | 那就太有用了。 什么都可以 |
[01:17] | We already got the whole team. | 我们已经有了整个团队。 |
[01:18] | No job? No openings at all? | 没有工作吗? 根本没有空缺? |
[01:19] | – Nothing. – I mean… | -没事。 – 我的意思是… |
[01:21] | Okay, thank you for letting me ask. | 好,谢谢你让我问。 |
[01:23] | – I appreciate it. – Thank you for the coffee. | -非常感谢。 -谢谢你的咖啡。 |
[01:25] | Yeah, you know, it’s premium blend, | 是的,你知道,这是高级混合, |
[01:26] | so, I mean, it did cost me two extra dollars. | 所以,我的意思是,这确实使我多花了两美元。 |
[01:28] | But it’s fine, it was worth it | 很好,值得 |
[01:30] | just to have this chat. | 只是为了聊天。 |
[01:32] | Pfft. Hey. | Pfft。 嘿。 |
[01:35] | Tell him to show up tomorrow and bring a pair of work gloves. | 告诉他明天出现,并带上一副工作手套。 |
[01:38] | And we’ll find some– | 我们会发现一些- |
[01:39] | Uncle Joel, thank you so much. | 乔尔叔叔,非常感谢。 |
[01:41] | – Okay. – It’s perfect. | -好的。 – 这是完美的。 |
[01:42] | – All right. – Thank you so much, Uncle Joel. | – 行。 -非常感谢,乔尔叔叔。 |
[01:44] | – Yeah. – The best! | -是的。 – 最好的! |
[01:45] | So suddenly I’m pulled into this conversation | 所以突然之间,我陷入了这场对话 |
[01:47] | with the lads, very mellow… | 与小伙子们,非常醇厚… |
[01:48] | You’re now a member of Led Zeppelin. | 您现在是齐柏林飞艇的成员。 |
[01:50] | But I’m totally, like, floored. | 但我完全像地板一样。 |
[01:52] | And, next thing, Jimmy page comes in. | 接下来,进入Jimmy页面。 |
[01:55] | And they’re tal– like, they’re sitting there | 他们真是-就像他们坐在那儿一样 |
[01:57] | and they’re talking about this gig. | ,他们在谈论这场演出。 |
[01:58] | I think it was whole lotta love. | 我认为那是整个爱情。 i> |
[01:59] | And Robert was like, “Man, I was so confused. | 罗伯特当时想:“伙计,我很困惑。 |
[02:01] | “And I just counted to eight. | “我只是数到八。 |
[02:02] | “I said, ‘no matter what happens, | “我说,’不管发生什么事, |
[02:03] | I’m coming in on eight.'” | 我快八点了。” |
[02:05] | and he’s like, “One, two–” he’s all mad. | 他就像,“一个,两个-”他都疯了。 |
[02:07] | Well, the thing about keeping track | 好吧,关于跟踪的事情 |
[02:08] | whole lotta love… | 整个爱… i> |
[02:09] | – Crosby, Crosby. – That drum goes on for– | -克罗斯比,克罗斯比。 -那鼓继续- |
[02:11] | there’s something happening outside. | 外面有事 |
[02:12] | I need to pull you away for one second. | 我需要拉你一秒钟。 |
[02:14] | I am so sorry. Hi, how are you? | 对不起。 你好你好吗? |
[02:16] | – Give me five minutes. – No, it’s an emergency. | -给我五分钟。 -不,这是紧急情况。 |
[02:17] | It’s a marlyse situation. | 这是一个ly的情况。 |
[02:19] | Okay, I’m gonna be right back. | 好吧,我马上回来。 |
[02:20] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 哦,不,不,不,不! |
[02:22] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等一下,等一下。 |
[02:23] | Please, please, please don’t do this. | 请,请不要这样做。 |
[02:24] | – Sorry. – Do you know whose car that is? | 不好意思 -你知道那是谁的车吗? |
[02:26] | It’s Glen Hansard’s car. | 是格伦·汉萨德(Glen Hansard)的车。 |
[02:27] | He’s a troubadour. You can’t tow a troubadour. | 他是一个人。 你不能拖曳一个装腔作势的人。 |
[02:28] | Is that a troubadour? | 这是一个团伙吗? |
[02:30] | Thought it was a camry. | 以为是凯美瑞。 |
[02:31] | Okay, you know what? Who–did this woman call you? | 好吧,你知道吗? 谁-这个女人给你打电话的? |
[02:35] | This horse-faced vile creature, did she put you up to this? | 这个面对马面的邪恶生物,她让你接受了吗? |
[02:38] | I just take addresses and license plates, buddy… | 我只是带地址和车牌,伙计… |
[02:40] | I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. | 我会告诉你我们要做什么。 |
[02:41] | $500. How does that sound? | $ 500。 听上去怎么样? |
[02:42] | And you lower it, and everyone’s happy. | 然后降低它,每个人都会高兴。 |
[02:43] | $500. | $ 500。 |
[02:45] | Okay, here’s 116. | 好吧,这是116。 |
[02:46] | You take the 116. | 你拿116。 |
[02:48] | And I’ll give you 400 in an hour. | 我一个小时后给你400。 |
[02:49] | I’ll come down to wherever… | 我会到任何地方… |
[02:50] | Pick it up at the lot off of Valencia. | 在瓦伦西亚(Valencia)附近的很多地方收拾。 |
[02:52] | Cash only. | 仅现金。 |
[02:53] | Wwwait, now I’m making it 616. | Wwwait,现在我要达到616。 |
[02:55] | I give you the 116 now, | 我现在给你116 |
[02:56] | and then I come down with 500 more. | 然后我得出了500个。 |
[02:58] | – Sorry. – 716. | -对不起。 -716。 |
[02:59] | Now, come on, man! | 现在,来吧,伙计! |
[03:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗? |
[03:04] | Thanks a lot, buddy. | 非常感谢,伙计。 |
[03:07] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[03:09] | Hey, is that my car? | 嘿,那是我的车吗? |
[03:12] | Is that your car? | 那是你的车吗? |
[03:13] | Okay, question number four, come on. | 好,第四个问题,来吧。 |
[03:16] | Come on, you can do it. | 来吧,你可以做到。 |
[03:17] | Give it a shot, you can do it. | 试一试,就可以做到。 |
[03:18] | Come on. | 加油。 |
[03:19] | It’s easier when I watch how you do it. | 当我看着你如何做时,这会更容易。 |
[03:21] | I’m sure it is. | 我确定是。 |
[03:23] | But we did the first three that way, | 但是我们是这样做的前三个, |
[03:25] | and this one’s your turn. | 轮到您了。 |
[03:26] | So, okay, so when we’re adding fractions, | 好吧,所以当我们添加分数时, |
[03:29] | the first step is? | 第一步是吗? |
[03:32] | Make sure the denominators are the same. | 确保分母相同。 |
[03:35] | Sydney, okay, this is Victor’s homework. | 悉尼,好的,这是Victor的作业。 |
[03:36] | So don’t interrupt, okay? | 所以不要打扰,好吗? |
[03:37] | You remember our rule about not interrupting? | 您还记得我们关于不打扰的规则吗? |
[03:39] | Yeah, but, mom, it’s not interrupting, | 是的,但是,妈妈,这并没有打扰, |
[03:40] | ’cause Victor wasn’t saying anything. | ‘因为Victor没说什么。 |
[03:42] | He was thinking. | 他在想。 |
[03:43] | And it’s hard to think | 很难想像 |
[03:44] | when someone’s yelling out the answer. | 有人大喊答案时。 |
[03:45] | So you do your homework. | 因此,您要做家庭作业。 |
[03:47] | I need to get ready for baseball. | 我需要为棒球做准备。 |
[03:49] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 哦,不,你不知道。 |
[03:50] | Baseball’s not for over an hour. | 棒球已经一个多小时了。 |
[03:51] | Come on, okay, let’s do this. | 来吧,好吧,让我们这样做。 |
[03:52] | Read it out loud. | 大声读出来。 |
[03:53] | What does it say? | 它说什么? |
[03:55] | “1/2 plus 1/4th | “ 1/2加1/4 |
[03:58] | “is equal… | “等于… |
[04:01] | To…” | …” |
[04:02] | Is equal to 3/4ths. | 等于3/4分。 |
[04:04] | Sydney, okay. | 悉尼,好的。 |
[04:05] | Take your homework and go upstairs. | 功课上楼。 |
[04:06] | – Yeah, but I was helping. – You were not h–okay. | -是的,但是我在帮忙。 -你不是……好吧。 |
[04:09] | This is not a punishment, but go upstairs, please. | 这不是惩罚,但请上楼。 |
[04:11] | Victor and I need some alone time to work on this. | 维克多和我需要一些时间来解决这个问题。 |
[04:12] | I’ll do this later. | 我待会再做。 |
[04:14] | No, you won’t, Victor. We’re gonna work on this now. | 不,你不会,维克多。 我们现在要努力。 |
[04:15] | – No! – Yes. | -不! -是的 |
[04:16] | We are gonna work on this now. | 我们现在要努力。 |
[04:18] | If Victor doesn’t have to do his homework, why do I… | 如果Victor不必做功课,那我为什么… |
[04:19] | He does, and so do you! Please– | 他有,你也有! 请 – |
[04:20] | I need to get ready for baseball. | 我需要为棒球做准备。 |
[04:22] | Victor, if you don’t do this, there is no baseball! | 维克多,如果您不这样做,就不会有棒球! |
[04:51] | Do you want this blue shirt to wear with your suit? | 您想要这件蓝色衬衫与您的西装一起穿着吗? |
[04:53] | No, I got this one. | 不,我有这个。 |
[04:59] | Hey, don’t forget your dress shoes. | 嘿,别忘了穿上鞋子。 |
[05:01] | Do you feel like a shoe bag? | 你感觉像鞋包吗? |
[05:03] | What? | 什么? |
[05:04] | – You don’t have to do that. – What am I doing? | -您不必这样做。 – 我在做什么? |
[05:07] | You’re trying to make it okay that you’re packing | 您正试图使您打包好 |
[05:09] | for your trip and I’m packing for my trip. | 是您的旅行,我正在打包我的旅行。 |
[05:10] | – Yeah, I am. – But it’s not. | -是的,我是。 -但是不是。 |
[05:12] | It’s not okay, so let’s just… | 不好,所以让我们… |
[05:15] | Finish it up and, you know. | 完成它,然后知道。 |
[05:16] | Pack and… | 打包并… |
[05:18] | Well, we can make it okay. | 好吧,我们可以做得很好。 |
[05:19] | I said that I would come on Saturday. | 我说我星期六去。 |
[05:21] | I don’t want you to come anymore. | 我不想你再来。 |
[05:22] | I really don’t. | 我真的不知道。 |
[05:24] | I want you to do your work thing that’s important, | 我要你做重要的工作, |
[05:26] | and, uh, I’ll have a weekend with my friends. | ,而且,我将与朋友们度过一个周末。 |
[05:29] | And I’ll see you on Monday, okay? | 而且我星期一见,好吗? |
[05:31] | You know, I am in this tough position, | 你知道,我处于这个艰难的位置, |
[05:34] | and I just tried to make a really hard choice… | ,我只是想做出一个非常艰难的选择… |
[05:36] | Yeah, exactly, you made a choice, and, | 是的,正是您做出了选择,并且, |
[05:39] | you know, I’m sure Hank is very appreciative. | 你知道,我敢肯定汉克很感激。 |
[05:41] | You’re a great, great employee. | 您是一位了不起的员工。 |
[05:44] | You’re just a lousy fiancee. | 你只是个烂未婚妻。 |
[05:53] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ |
[05:55] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ |
[05:58] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ |
[06:00] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ |
[06:03] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ |
[06:06] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ |
[06:07] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ |
[06:10] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[06:12] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ |
[06:15] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[06:18] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ |
[06:20] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[06:22] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ |
[06:25] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ |
[06:27] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ |
[06:29] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[06:31] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪你可以留下来♪ |
[06:34] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ |
[06:39] | So, you just seen her for lunch. | 所以,你刚刚看到她吃午饭。 |
[06:41] | Yeah, I’m just gonna see– about an hour. | 是的,我要看-大约一个小时。 |
[06:42] | I guess, I don’t know. | 我猜,我不知道。 |
[06:43] | – Hi! – Hey! | -嗨! 嘿! |
[06:45] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[06:46] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[06:49] | – Hi. – You look cute. | -嗨。 – 你好可爱。 |
[06:50] | – Oh, thanks. – Hello, Hank. | -哦,谢谢。 你好,汉克 |
[06:52] | – Sandy. – Look at you, here in L.A. | -桑迪。 -看你,在洛杉矶 |
[06:55] | Yeah, yeah, I told you, | 是的,我告诉过你, |
[06:57] | I had a last-minute job thing. | 我有最后一刻的工作。 |
[06:58] | I couldn’t pass it up. | 我无法通过。 |
[06:59] | Hi, I’m Sarah. | 嗨,我是莎拉。 |
[07:01] | I work with Hank, I’m his assistant. | 我和Hank合作,我是他的助手。 |
[07:03] | Nice to meet you. Yeah. | 很高兴认识你。 是的 |
[07:04] | You know it’s not your weekend. | 你知道这不是你的周末。 |
[07:06] | I do know that, yeah. | 我知道,是的。 |
[07:08] | I told you, this is a job opportunity, | 我告诉过你,这是一个工作机会, |
[07:10] | and I’m just taking advantage of it. | 而且我只是利用它。 |
[07:12] | I’m gonna spend time with my daughter. | 我要和我的女儿在一起。 |
[07:13] | That okay? | 好吗? |
[07:15] | Okay, so you’re telling me that this has nothing to do | 好吧,所以您告诉我这无关
与明尼苏达州的 |
[07:17] | with Minnesota? | ? |
[07:20] | Why don’t we talk about this privately? | 我们为什么不私下谈论这个? |
[07:23] | Hey, Ruby, there’s some cookies in the lobby. | 露比,大厅里有一些饼干。 |
[07:25] | If it’s okay, I’ll take her– Yeah. | 如果可以的话,我带她去-是的。 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[07:27] | Just don’t go too far, sweetie, | 别太过分,亲爱的, |
[07:29] | ’cause I want to say bye to you before I go, okay? | ‘因为我想在走之前跟你说再见,好吗? |
[07:30] | – Okay. – I’ll be right there. | -好的。 – 我马上到。 |
[07:31] | There’s chocolate chip | 有巧克力片 |
[07:32] | and something that looks like oatmeal. | 和一些像燕麦片的东西。 |
[07:34] | Look, I don’t know what you are hoping to accomplish | 看,我不知道你希望完成什么 |
[07:38] | with this, uh, work trip, | 有了这个,嗯,出差, |
[07:39] | but Minnesota is a done deal. | 但明尼苏达州已经完成。 |
[07:41] | I already have a good job offer. | 我已经有一份不错的工作机会。 |
[07:42] | My family is there. | 我的家人在那里。 |
[07:44] | Public schools are actually a viable option. | 公立学校实际上是一个可行的选择。 |
[07:46] | We need this, and you better not try and sabotage it. | 我们需要这个,您最好不要尝试破坏它。 |
[07:48] | So my relationship with her, | 所以我和她的关系, |
[07:50] | that’s not a factor in this, right? Nothing? | 这不是这个因素,对吧? 没有? |
[07:53] | You don’t have to freak out over them, you know. | 你知道,不必惊慌于他们。 |
[07:56] | They’ve been doing it since forever, so… | 他们从此就一直这样做,所以… |
[08:02] | Julia says we have to argue | 朱莉娅说我们必须争论 |
[08:04] | that The Luncheonette is a good neighbor, | 午餐盒是好邻居, |
[08:06] | and we got to beg for something | ,我们要乞求一些东西 |
[08:07] | called a “Use Variance.” | 称为“使用差异”。 |
[08:09] | Argue with who? And argue where? | 与谁争论? 并争辩在哪里? |
[08:10] | At the city council meeting. | 在市议会会议上。 |
[08:12] | Well, what happens if we don’t argue? | 好吧,如果我们不争论怎么办? |
[08:15] | Worse case scenario, | 情况更糟 |
[08:17] | like, the far end of the spectrum, | 例如,光谱的远端, |
[08:18] | she could shut us down. | 她可以关闭我们。 |
[08:21] | All right, when–when is this city council meeting? | 好吧,何时-该市议会何时开会? |
[08:23] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上。 |
[08:24] | It’s tomorrow night? | 是明天晚上吗? |
[08:26] | Is that inconvenient… | 那不方便吗… |
[08:27] | What is wrong with you, Crosby? | 克罗斯比,你怎么了? |
[08:28] | Why wouldn’t you give me a head’s up about this? | 你为什么不给我提个醒? |
[08:29] | I thought this was a bluff. | 我以为这是虚张声势。 |
[08:31] | Okay, well, we need to talk to her today. | 好吧,我们今天需要和她谈谈。 |
[08:32] | Okay, you’re welcome to try to talk to this woman. | 好吧,欢迎您尝试与这位女士交谈。 |
[08:34] | I’ve already tried. | 我已经尝试过了。 |
[08:36] | I went to her house and offered her a gift basket. | 我去了她家,给了她一个礼物篮。 |
[08:37] | Here’s what we’re gonna do: | 这是我们要做的: |
[08:39] | We’re gonna go talk to her, we’re gonna go hat in hand, | 我们要去和她说话,我们要一起戴帽子, |
[08:40] | we’re gonna smile, we’re gonna be nice, | 我们会微笑,我们会变得很好, |
[08:42] | we’re gonna apologize, and I’ll do the talking. | 我们会道歉的,我会讲。 |
[08:44] | Okay, that’s gonna be great. | 好吧,那太好了。 |
[08:45] | And I’m gonna say whatever it takes to save our studio. | 我要说说保存我们的工作室所需的一切。 |
[08:47] | You think you’re gonna have some jedi mind approach | 您认为自己会有一些绝地思维方法 |
[08:49] | that’s gonna somehow, magically… | 那将以某种方式神奇地… |
[08:50] | Crosby, Crosby, we’re gonna be nice… | 克罗斯比,克罗斯比,我们会很好的… |
[08:51] | All right, I’ll witness that… | 好吧,我会见证… |
[08:53] | I think now would be a good time | 我想现在是个好时机 |
[08:54] | for you to get back into the studio with Glen. | 让您和Glen一起回到工作室。 |
[08:55] | Oh, is that what I should do? | 哦,那是我应该做的吗? |
[08:57] | Yeah, that’s where you should be. | 是的,那是你应该在的地方。 |
[08:58] | Okay, I was like, what am I doing in here? | 好吧,我当时想,我在这里做什么? |
[08:59] | Shouldn’t I be somewhere? I couldn’t remember where. | 我不应该在某个地方吗? 我不记得在哪里。 |
[09:01] | And now I get it! | 现在我明白了! |
[09:02] | Thank you for your guidance. | 感谢您的指导。 |
[09:05] | Hi, it’s me. | 嗨,是我。 |
[09:07] | I’m–I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我-我不知道我在这里做什么。 |
[09:09] | But I was wrong, and I’m thinking about you, | 但是我错了,我在想你, |
[09:13] | and I’m sorry. | ,对不起。 |
[09:15] | And I miss you. | 我想念你。 |
[09:18] | Call me, okay? | 给我打电话,好吗? |
[09:24] | So mom told me about you guys | 所以妈妈告诉我关于你们的事情 |
[09:25] | maybe moving to Minnesota. | 也许搬到明尼苏达州。 |
[09:27] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[09:29] | Anyway, I was just kind of wondering | 无论如何,我只是想知道 |
[09:31] | how you feel about the whole thing. | 您对整个事情的感觉如何。 |
[09:32] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[09:34] | About maybe moving away. | 关于也许离开。 |
[09:37] | Well, I think it sounds really cool. | 好吧,我认为这听起来很酷。 |
[09:39] | I mean, I’ve lived here my whole life | 我的意思是说,我一生都住在这里 |
[09:41] | and I’ve never been anywhere, | 而且我从未去过任何地方, |
[09:43] | except up to see you. | 除了见到你。 |
[09:44] | And plus mom says | 还有妈妈说 |
[09:45] | that the houses are way cheaper there. | 那里的房子便宜得多。 |
[09:46] | So if we go, | 所以,如果我们去, |
[09:48] | we can get a ginormous house. | 我们可以得到一个巨大的房子。 |
[09:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[09:57] | Yeah, no, I’m fine, I’m fine. | 是的,不,我很好,我很好。 |
[09:59] | I just thought you might be anxious | 我只是以为你可能会着急 |
[10:01] | about moving and– and leaving your friends | 关于搬走和-和离开朋友 |
[10:04] | and, you know, leaving your school. | ,而且,您知道要离开学校。 |
[10:07] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[10:08] | And… Being farther away from me. | 而且…离我越来越远。 |
[10:10] | That part’s horrible. | 那部分太可怕了。 |
[10:16] | It is. | 它是。 |
[10:17] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 是的,我知道,我知道。 |
[10:19] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[10:21] | It seems pretty cool, though, right? | 看起来很酷,对吧? |
[10:23] | – It does. – Yeah. | -确实如此。 -是的 |
[10:25] | It does. | 确实如此。 |
[10:28] | You ate all the bamboo thingies. | 你吃了所有的竹子杂物。 |
[10:31] | I didn’t do it on purpose. | 我不是故意这样做的。 |
[10:32] | Mmm, tofu. | 嗯,豆腐。 |
[10:33] | You love tofu. | 你爱豆腐。 |
[10:35] | I don’t know if I love it. | 我不知道我是否喜欢它。 |
[10:36] | Bye. | 再见。 |
[10:39] | Wait, wait, so… | 等一下,等等… |
[10:41] | What exactly did your Uncle say I was gonna be doing? | 你叔叔说我到底要做什么? |
[10:43] | – Well… – Specifically. | -好吧-特别是 |
[10:44] | Specifically, I mean, I don’t know. | 具体来说,我不知道。 |
[10:47] | Building things, I think, is the general tone of it. | 我认为,构建事物是它的总体基调。 |
[10:49] | No, and, like, I’ve built things. | 不,而且,例如,我已经建造了东西。 |
[10:50] | But I’ve never built anything legal, | 但是我从来没有建立任何合法的东西, |
[10:51] | like, up to code. | 喜欢,取决于代码。 |
[10:52] | Sure, code. | 当然可以。 |
[10:54] | He’s probably using, like, union guys and stuff | 他可能正在使用工会人员之类的东西 |
[10:55] | that do this all the time. | 总是这样做。 |
[10:56] | What are you so nervous for? | 你为什么那么紧张? |
[10:57] | I’m not nervous, | 我不紧张, |
[10:59] | I just don’t want to be responsible | 我只是不想负责 |
[11:00] | for a building collapsing or something, | 对于建筑物倒塌之类的东西, |
[11:01] | ’cause I don’t know what I’m doing. | 因为我不知道我在做什么。 |
[11:02] | No, you’re gonna be great. | 不,你会很棒。 |
[11:04] | They’re all gonna love you. | 他们都会爱你的。 |
[11:07] | Almost as much as I do. | 几乎和我一样。 |
[11:18] | Here you go. | 你去。 |
[11:19] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢。 好的 |
[11:21] | – Did you order that? – Take one–yeah. | -您订购了吗? -拿一个-是的。 |
[11:22] | – Take. – That would be three. | -来。 -那是三个。 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[11:25] | You got to do things in threes. | 你必须三分地做事。 |
[11:27] | Fine. | 很好。 |
[11:31] | I don’t want to sound like a… | 我不想听起来像… |
[11:34] | Downer… | 唐纳… |
[11:36] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的。 |
[11:37] | But my daughter… | 但是我的女儿… |
[11:40] | Is gonna be living in Minnesota now. | 现在要住在明尼苏达州。 |
[11:42] | Don’t think about this now. | 现在不要考虑这一点。 |
[11:44] | – This is gonna make you too… – Four hour plane ride. | -这也会让你…-坐飞机四个小时。 |
[11:46] | – … sad now. – That’s a four hour plane ride. | -…现在难过。 -那是四个小时的飞机旅程。 |
[11:47] | I understand it’s four hours. | 我知道已经四个小时了。 |
[11:48] | I’m not gonna see her as much. She’s gonna be over there. | 我不会再见到她了。 她会去那儿的。 |
[11:50] | She’s gonna be with Sandy’s family | 她要和桑迪的家人在一起
桑迪的故乡的 |
[11:52] | in Sandy’s hometown. | 。 |
[11:54] | And I’m gonna be, like, erased from her life now. | 而且我现在要从她的生活中抹去。 |
[11:56] | You’re not gonna be erased from her life, | 你不会从她的生活中消失的, |
[11:58] | ’cause you won’t let that happen. | ‘因为您不会让这种事情发生。 |
[11:59] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗? |
[12:02] | I’m putting her in the middle of it. | 我把她放在中间。 |
[12:04] | So what am I doing? | 那我在做什么? |
[12:06] | I feel like a big baby, you know. | 我知道自己像个大孩子。 |
[12:08] | I made you come, and I have to get my daughter back | 我让你来了,我必须让我的女儿回来 |
[12:11] | and you can’t do that and… | 而且你做不到… |
[12:13] | I should have never let it get this far. | 我应该永远不要让它走这么远。 |
[12:15] | That’s what I should-a not… Done. | 那就是我应该的-不…完成。 |
[12:17] | I think it’s very noble. | 我认为这非常崇高。 |
[12:19] | Look, you’re gonna show up for her, like you have been. | 看,你会像以前一样出现在她面前。 |
[12:22] | Which is more than my kids’ father does, | 比我孩子的父亲做的还多 |
[12:25] | you know, for them. | 你知道,对他们来说。 |
[12:26] | Why do you keep looking at your phone? | 为什么继续看手机? |
[12:28] | – What do you mean? – Is everything okay? | -你是什么意思? – 一切都好吗? |
[12:29] | ‘Cause I see you looking at that over and over again. | ‘因为我看到你一遍又一遍地看着它。 |
[12:32] | There’s a lot of calls coming in. | 有很多电话打进来。 |
[12:33] | I caused like, trouble, there, right? | 我造成了麻烦,对吧? |
[12:34] | There’s trouble in candy land, I can tell. | 我知道,糖果乐园有麻烦。 |
[12:36] | – What does that even mean? – Your boyfriend. | -这甚至意味着什么? 你的男朋友 |
[12:39] | – My fiancee? – Yeah, I apologize. | -我的未婚妻? -是的,我很抱歉。 |
[12:41] | Look, don’t start apologizing now. | 看,现在不要道歉。 |
[12:42] | All right, here, come on. | 好吧,来吧。 |
[12:43] | To, um… For you. | 致,嗯…给你。 |
[12:45] | To Sarah, for thank– for helping me. | 感谢Sarah,谢谢您-帮助了我。 |
[12:48] | All right… Just… | 好吧…只是… |
[12:51] | Just–you stay there, I’ll do it. | 只是-您待在那儿,我会做的。 |
[12:53] | I don’t know why it’s so funny. | 我不知道为什么这么好笑。 |
[12:56] | Look at yourself. See? | 看你自己。 看到? |
[12:59] | Ugh. Quiet down. | 啊。 安静下来。 |
[13:01] | ‘Cause I can’t find the rooms. | ‘因为我找不到房间。 |
[13:04] | I have to lean on you, because I’m falling over. | 我必须依靠你,因为我跌倒了。 |
[13:05] | Here, all right. | 在这里,好吧。 |
[13:07] | I feel like you’re hauling me, like potatoes. | 我觉得你像土豆一样拖着我。 |
[13:08] | You think I’m holding you up, | 你以为我在抱着你, |
[13:09] | but I’m actually keeping myself from falling forward. | 但我实际上是在阻止自己前进。 |
[13:17] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[13:23] | Uh… | 呃… |
[13:29] | What was that? What was that, Sarah? | 那是什么? 那是什么,莎拉? |
[13:32] | Nothing. That was nothing. | 没有。 没什么 |
[13:33] | – I fell in the hallway… – It didn’t look like nothing. | -我掉在走廊上…-看起来好像什么都没有。 |
[13:35] | Because I’m drunk, okay… | 因为我喝醉了,好吧… |
[13:36] | Right, and you had your arm around him, and your shoes off. | 对,您的胳膊缠在他身上,鞋子脱下。 |
[13:38] | I just was holding on because I was drunk. | 我只是因为喝醉才坚持。 |
[13:39] | And he’s walking you to your room? | 他要带你去你的房间吗? |
[13:41] | He wasn’t. The bar’s right there. | 他不是。 酒吧就在附近。 |
[13:42] | He just–yeah, we just– he was just walking me… | 他只是-是的,我们只是-他只是在走路我… |
[13:43] | And so what was going to happen after this? | 那么这之后会发生什么呢? |
[13:45] | Nothing. | 没有。 |
[13:46] | If I wasn’t here, what was going to happen? | 如果我不在这里,会发生什么? |
[13:48] | Nothing. Nothing was gonna happen. | 没有。 什么都不会发生。 |
[13:49] | That’s not what it looked like. | 那不是它的样子。 |
[13:50] | How can you even say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[13:51] | Because you were laughing and you were all over him! | 因为你在笑,你到处都是他! |
[13:53] | I was just laughing! | 我只是在笑! |
[13:54] | This is what you chose instead of | 这是您选择的,而不是 |
[13:56] | to come away with me for the weekend. | 周末陪我一起去。 |
[13:57] | You chose to be here for work. | 您选择来这里工作。 |
[13:59] | And then I come here, | 然后我来到这里, |
[14:00] | and I see you, like, on– in, like, a romantic– | ,我看到你像在浪漫中, |
[14:03] | It wasn’t romantic! No! | 不是浪漫! 没有! |
[14:04] | Like I walked in on you guys! | 就像我走进你们一样! |
[14:05] | No, you didn’t walk in on anything! | 不,你什么都没走! |
[14:07] | I interrupted your special, private– | 我打断了您的特殊私人消息, |
[14:08] | How can you say that? | 你怎么说呢? |
[14:09] | I would never do that to– | 我永远不会那样做- |
[14:10] | You know what’s the stupidest thing about all of this? | 您知道所有这些最愚蠢的事情是什么? |
[14:12] | What? | 什么? |
[14:13] | Is that I felt really bad | 是我真的很难过吗 |
[14:14] | that I called you a “Lousy Fiancee.” | 我叫你“露丝未婚妻”。 |
[14:17] | And I got your message, and you sounded really sad. | 而且我收到了您的消息,您听起来真的很难过。 |
[14:18] | So I made up some excuse | 所以我编造了一些借口 |
[14:21] | and got on a plane to come apologize to you, | 登上飞机向你道歉, |
[14:23] | because I thought that’s what we should do. | 因为我认为那是我们应该做的。 |
[14:25] | Come back and figure it out with Sarah. | 回到莎拉那里想一想。 |
[14:27] | And then I come back, and here– | 然后我回来,在这里- |
[14:29] | and here you are with… | 和你在一起… |
[14:30] | – This your boss. – No, no. | -这是你的老板。 – 不,不。 |
[14:31] | – You know me! – Because– | -你认识我! -因为- |
[14:33] | You know that I would not do something like that! | 你知道我不会那样做! |
[14:35] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧。 |
[14:36] | Can we please just– just forget it! | 我们能请您-算了吧! |
[14:38] | You know what? I need to get some air. | 你知道吗? 我需要呼吸一下。 |
[14:39] | No, please don’t go, you’re scaring me. | 不,请不要走,你在吓我。 |
[14:41] | – Just come here for one second. – I can’t talk to you right now. | -来这里一秒钟。 -我现在不能和你说话。 |
[14:57] | Morning, guys. | 早上好,伙计们。 |
[14:58] | – Morning, boss. – Hey, what’s up? | -早上,老板。 – 嘿,怎么了? |
[14:59] | Is this the stuff that just came in? | 这是刚进来的东西吗? |
[15:01] | – Yep. – How is it? | -是的。 – 如何? |
[15:02] | – Sucks. – Yeah, okay. | -糟透了。 – 好的。 |
[15:04] | Morning. | 早上好。 |
[15:13] | Sorry about that, I– | 对不起,我- |
[15:17] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[15:18] | It’s, uh… | 恩… |
[15:21] | – It’s a learning curve. – Yeah. | -这是一个学习曲线。 -是的 |
[15:24] | – Still getting the hang of it. – It’s all right. | -仍然掌握它。 – 没关系。 |
[15:26] | Just take your time with it, you know? | 慢慢来,知道吗? |
[15:28] | Not racing these guys. | 不赛车这些家伙。 |
[15:30] | Make sure you measure it out before you… | 确保在您进行测量之前将其测量出来。 |
[15:32] | Hack it. | 砍死它。 |
[15:33] | – Yes, sir. – Yeah. | -是的,先生。 -是的 |
[15:36] | Ryan, you can just call me Joel. | 瑞安,你可以叫我乔尔。 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[15:42] | Okay, come– come see me after. | 好吧,来吧-快来看我。 |
[15:44] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的。 – 行。 |
[15:46] | Joel, how come you never ask how I’m feeling, man? | 乔尔,你怎么从来不问我的感觉,老兄? |
[15:48] | I got needs too, bro. | 我也有需要,兄弟。 |
[15:49] | That’s ’cause I don’t care about your needs. | 那是因为我不在乎您的需求。 |
[15:50] | I thought I made that clear. | 我以为我说清楚了。 |
[15:52] | Hey, Joel, it’s my time of the month. | 嗨,乔尔,这是我每月的时间。 |
[15:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的,是的。 |
[15:56] | Is that why you’re so moody? Hold me. | 那就是为什么你这么喜怒无常吗? 抱着我。 |
[15:57] | Hold me, Joel! | 抱住我,乔尔! |
[16:02] | Nice job, rookie. | 干得好,菜鸟。 |
[16:09] | – Hey. – The booth is set up. | -嘿。 -搭建摊位。 |
[16:12] | We should get there in the next ten minutes. | 我们应该在接下来的十分钟内到达那里。 |
[16:13] | You got, um, any aspirin? | 嗯,有阿司匹林吗? |
[16:15] | – I don’t think so. – Nothing in that whole bag? | -我不这么认为。 -整个包里什么都没有? |
[16:17] | I don’t– | 我不- |
[16:18] | Just a little aspirin? | 只是一点阿司匹林? |
[16:20] | I also want to tell you what I was thinking. | 我也想告诉你我的想法。 |
[16:22] | I was thinking, um, | 我在想,嗯, |
[16:23] | I’m gonna ask Ruby if she wants to come to Berkeley. | 我要问露比,她是否想来伯克利。 |
[16:27] | You know, live with me. | 你知道,和我一起生活。 |
[16:28] | – Coffee, dear? – Yes, God, please, yes. | -咖啡,亲爱的? -是的,上帝,拜托,是的。 |
[16:30] | – Same check? – That’s fine. | -同样的支票? – 没关系。 |
[16:33] | No, no, it’s– it’s separate. | 不,不,它是分开的。 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[16:37] | What do you think of that? | 你怎么看? |
[16:41] | – What? – What do you think? | – 什么? – 你怎么看? |
[16:42] | About Ruby coming to live with me. | 关于露比和我一起生活。 |
[16:44] | She should have the choice, right? | 她应该选择吧? |
[16:45] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[16:47] | – That’s only– – You know, Hank? | -只有–你知道吗,汉克? |
[16:48] | It’s not my job to fix you. | 修理你不是我的工作。 |
[17:00] | – Okay, uh… – I’m sorry. | -好的,嗯…-对不起。 |
[17:02] | I had a, uh, exceptionally bad night. | 我度过了一个非常糟糕的夜晚。 |
[17:05] | And, um, Mark is not answering… | 而且,马克没有回答… |
[17:09] | The phone. | 电话。 |
[17:11] | Yeah, you know, I get it. | 是的,你知道的,我明白了。 |
[17:13] | I get it. | 我明白了。 |
[17:15] | You know, I have a life, | 你知道,我有生活, |
[17:16] | and I’m not focused on it. | 而且我没有专注于此。 |
[17:18] | ‘Cause I’m thinking about your life. | ‘因为我在想你的生活。 |
[17:20] | It doesn’t really make any sense. | 真的没有任何意义。 |
[17:21] | Yeah, I got it. | 是的,我明白了。 |
[17:25] | You’re a very nice guy, but I need to– | 你是一个非常好的人,但是我需要- |
[17:28] | Said, “I got it.” | 说,“我明白了。” |
[17:29] | Uh, let’s go. | 恩,走吧。 |
[17:31] | ♪ And I’m feeling so small ♪ | ♪我感觉很小♪ |
[17:36] | ♪ against that big sky tonight ♪ | ♪今晚面对那片大天空♪ |
[17:38] | ♪ tonight, all right ♪ | ♪今晚好吧♪ |
[17:52] | Crosby. | 克罗斯比。 |
[17:57] | – What is it? – She’s here. | -什么? – 她在这里。 |
[18:03] | Hey, that– that was perfect. | 嘿,那太完美了。 |
[18:05] | Thanks, I– you know, | 谢谢,我-你知道, |
[18:07] | I ran out of breath on the harmonica. | 我在口琴上气喘吁吁。 |
[18:08] | If we could just do it again, it’d be great. | 如果我们能再做一次,那就太好了。 |
[18:10] | Okay, uh, great. | 好吧,恩。 |
[18:11] | Uh, you wanna take five, | 呃,你想吃五个, |
[18:13] | and catch your breath, and then we’ll… | 屏住呼吸,然后我们将… |
[18:14] | I’m good, if you want to go now. | 我很好,如果你想现在走。 |
[18:17] | Yeah, do–yeah. | 是的-是的。 |
[18:19] | Yeah, um– Sorry, you can’t-Crosby! | 是的,对不起,您不能克罗斯比! |
[18:21] | Can you just–I don’t know– talk to him. | 你能-我不知道-与他交谈。 |
[18:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:29] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[18:31] | He’ll be right back. | 他会马上回来。 |
[18:33] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[18:36] | I’m sure Crosby will be here in just a minute. | 我敢肯定,克罗斯比很快就会到这里。 |
[18:39] | I really appreciate you making the time. | 非常感谢您抽出宝贵的时间。 |
[18:40] | I’m just happy that we could sit down… | 我很高兴我们可以坐下来… |
[18:42] | Do you know that that power strip | 你知道那个电源板吗 |
[18:43] | is completely overloaded? | 完全超载了吗? |
[18:44] | I seriously doubt that the wiring | 我严重怀疑接线
这座大楼中的 |
[18:46] | in this building is up to code. | 取决于代码。 |
[18:48] | Do you know that you could have | 你知道你可以拥有 |
[18:49] | a three-alarm fire within minutes? | 在几分钟之内发生三报警? |
[18:50] | I can assure you all the wiring is up to code. | 我可以向您保证所有接线均由代码决定。 |
[18:51] | But thank you very much for pointing that out. | 但是非常感谢您指出这一点。 |
[18:54] | I’ll look into it and make sure that it’s not overloaded. | 我会研究它,确保它没有过载。 |
[18:56] | – You’re welcome. – Hey. | -不客气。 嘿 |
[18:57] | – Crosby. – Sorry I’m late. | -克罗斯比。 – 对不起,我来晚了。 |
[18:58] | I was working with Glen Hansard. | 我曾与Glen Hansard合作。 |
[18:59] | But since you’re early, | 但是既然你还早,
绝对优先的 |
[19:00] | that definitely takes precedence. | 。 |
[19:01] | All right, um, so we’re all here. | 好吧,嗯,所以我们都在这里。 |
[19:05] | And I understand that you’ve had | 而且我知道你有 |
[19:07] | a misunderstanding with my brother. | 与我兄弟的误会。 |
[19:09] | Your brother, you, | 你的兄弟,你, |
[19:10] | everybody who comes in and out of this building. | 进出该建筑物的所有人。 |
[19:11] | You people are awful. | 你们真可怕。 |
[19:12] | I wouldn’t exactly call that a misunderstanding. | 我不会确切地说这是一种误解。 |
[19:16] | Well, I think that it is a misunderstanding. | 好吧,我认为这是 i> 一种误解。 i> |
[19:17] | I told this one. | 我告诉了这个。 |
[19:18] | Littering, smoking, | 乱扔垃圾,吸烟, |
[19:20] | shouting in the alley, parking in my space. | 在巷子里大喊,在我的空间停车。 |
[19:22] | It’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了。 |
[19:24] | Okay, well, these are all the items | 好吧,这些都是 |
[19:25] | we want to address, | 我们想解决, |
[19:26] | and again, I wanted to do this sooner. | 再说一次,我想早点做。 |
[19:27] | I just–I couldn’t do it… | 我只是-我做不到… |
[19:29] | Oh, yeah? You know when things get done? | 哦,是吗? 你知道什么时候完成? |
[19:31] | When people feel threatened. | 当人们感到受到威胁时。 |
[19:32] | Otherwise, they walk all over you. | 否则,他们会到处走。 |
[19:33] | Case in point. | 恰当的例子。 |
[19:35] | All right, I can assure you that’s not the case, here. | 好吧,我可以向您保证情况并非如此。 |
[19:36] | I’ve had some pressing family matters | 我有一些紧迫的家庭事务 |
[19:38] | to deal with, but I’m here to deal with it now, and– | 要处理,但是我现在在这里处理,并且- |
[19:40] | Family matters? | 家庭重要吗? |
[19:41] | His wife has breast cancer, so… | 他的妻子患有乳腺癌,所以… |
[19:42] | Crosby! | 克罗斯比! |
[19:44] | Please, some respect for the family privacy. | 请尊重家庭隐私。 |
[19:46] | She’s acting like it’s trivial. | 她的举止微不足道。 |
[19:48] | Tell her she’s going through chemo. | 告诉她她正在接受化疗。 |
[19:50] | It’s true. | 是的。 |
[19:52] | She’s going through chemo and, as you can imagine, | 她正在接受化学治疗,就像你可以想象的那样, |
[19:54] | it’s been a very difficult time. | 这是一个非常困难的时期。 |
[19:55] | – Mm-hmm. – All right. | -嗯。 – 行。 |
[19:56] | I had that. | 我有那个 |
[19:57] | Last year. | 去年。 |
[20:04] | Well, I’m very sorry. I know what that’s like, | 好,非常抱歉。 我知道那是什么 |
[20:06] | and it’s a difficult thing, | 这是一件困难的事, |
[20:08] | and I’m very sorry you had to go through that. | ,很抱歉您不得不经历那个。 |
[20:09] | Now, I just want to make sure– | 现在,我只想确保- |
[20:11] | – Wait a second. – What? | -等一下。 – 什么? |
[20:12] | You’re not trying to use your wife’s cancer | 您不是要利用妻子的癌症 |
[20:14] | to get me to drop my complaint, are you? | 让我放弃投诉,对吗? |
[20:17] | – No. – Oh, Adam! | -不-哦,亚当! |
[20:18] | – Of course not. – That’d be really crass. | -当然不是。 -真是疯了。 |
[20:19] | – Is that what you’re doing? – No. | -那是你在做什么吗? -不 |
[20:20] | I am simply trying to… | 我只是想… |
[20:22] | – Wow! – Solve these neighborly issues. | -哇! -解决这些邻居问题。 |
[20:24] | – Okay, you know what? – Please sit down. | -好吧,你知道吗? – 请坐下。 |
[20:26] | I’ll see you at the city council meeting. | 我在市议会会议上见。 |
[20:29] | Drive safe, Maureen. | 安全开车,莫琳。 |
[20:30] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字。 |
[20:35] | Well, that was impressive. | 好吧,那令人印象深刻。 |
[20:37] | That was like a master class in conflict resolution. | 那就像是解决冲突的大师班。 |
[20:52] | Hi, sorry. | 嗨,对不起。 |
[20:54] | I didn’t want to scare you. | 我不想吓到你。 |
[20:55] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[20:56] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直在找你。 |
[20:57] | You found me. | 你找到了我。 |
[21:00] | The last place I looked. | 我最后看过的地方。 |
[21:02] | What did you do all day? | 你整天做什么? |
[21:04] | This. | 这个。 |
[21:05] | I–before, I was walking around, | 我-之前,我到处走动, |
[21:07] | trying to… Figure out what I’m doing. | 试图…弄清楚我在做什么。 |
[21:11] | I was going to buy a ticket back, | 我打算买回票, |
[21:12] | but I didn’t really feel like… | 但我真的不觉得… |
[21:15] | Going back to my apartment right now. | 现在回到我的公寓。 |
[21:17] | So… | 所以… |
[21:20] | I just thought I’d come here. | 我只是以为我会来这里。 |
[21:25] | Our apartment. | 我们的公寓。 |
[21:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[21:32] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起。 |
[21:34] | You have no idea. | 你不知道。 |
[21:36] | Nothing was gonna happen last night. | 昨晚什么都没发生。 |
[21:37] | Nothing was gonna happen. | 什么都不会发生。 |
[21:39] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我。 |
[21:41] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[21:45] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[21:46] | I’m sorry about this whole thing. | 这件事我很抱歉。 |
[21:50] | Me too. | 我也是。 |
[21:52] | Can we have dinner… | 我们可以吃晚饭吗… |
[21:53] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[22:01] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 |
[22:03] | I’ll just finish this, | 我就结束了 |
[22:05] | and then we can go out somewhere. | 然后我们可以出去某个地方。 |
[22:09] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[22:16] | Me too. | 我也是。 |
[22:22] | I, uh… | 我,呃… |
[22:25] | – Let me just finish this up… – Yeah. | -让我结束这个…-是的 |
[22:26] | And I’ll… | 而且我会… |
[22:27] | And then I’ll just see you for dinner. | 然后我就去吃晚饭。 |
[22:29] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[22:53] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[22:56] | Coming! | 来了! |
[23:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:04] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[23:05] | Mm… Good. | 嗯…好。 |
[23:07] | You know, just having a little… Me time. | 你知道,只有一点…我的时间。 |
[23:11] | – Yeah. – The kids are out. | -是的。 -孩子们出去了。 |
[23:12] | And I was just, like… | 我只是,就像… |
[23:15] | Relaxing. | 放松。 |
[23:16] | Cool, yeah, um… | 酷,是,嗯… |
[23:18] | I just– come in. | 我只是-进来。 |
[23:19] | – Okay, thanks. – Sure. | – 好的谢谢。 好的 |
[23:21] | I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想和你谈点事情。 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[23:25] | So, um… | 所以,嗯… |
[23:26] | – You’re such a good mom. – Mmhmm. | -你真是个好妈妈。 嗯 |
[23:29] | You’re my guru. | 你是我的老师。 |
[23:31] | Oh, you’re– that’s nice. | 哦,您-很好。 |
[23:32] | Well, yeah, you’re always good with… | 好吧,是的,你总是很擅长… |
[23:34] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – Mom stuff. | -对不起,对不起。 妈妈的东西 |
[23:35] | I’m–I’m smoking pot. | 我-我在抽烟。 |
[23:38] | – I know. – I was just doping it up. | -我知道。 -我只是在掺杂它。 |
[23:40] | – And I’m really sorry. – I know. | -非常抱歉。 – 我知道。 |
[23:41] | I mean, I know I’m not, like… | 我的意思是,我知道我不是… |
[23:42] | I shouldn’t have lied. | 我不应该说谎。 |
[23:44] | Did I? I didn’t really even lie. | 我吗? 我什至没有撒谎。 |
[23:45] | No, you didn’t, no. | 不,你没有,不。 |
[23:46] | And you don’t even have to explain yourself. | 而且您甚至不必解释自己。 |
[23:48] | I’m glad that you’re getting help with the chemo. | 很高兴您能获得化学方面的帮助。 |
[23:51] | – Oh, yeah, and it’s great. – That’s great. | -哦,是的,太好了 – 那很棒。 |
[23:53] | I feel good. | 我感觉很好。 |
[23:54] | Good. | 好。 |
[23:55] | – Why don’t you have a seat. – Okay. | -为什么不坐。 – 好的。 |
[23:57] | Um… I’m just gonna get some water. | 嗯…我要去喝点水。 |
[23:59] | Okay, here’s my problem. | 好的,这是我的问题。 |
[24:02] | Victor is really behind in school. | 维克多真的在学校落后。 |
[24:04] | Got it. | 得到它了。 |
[24:05] | Turns out he missed 47 days last year. | 原来他去年错过了47天。 |
[24:08] | So he has no idea what’s happening in class. | 所以他不知道课堂上发生了什么。 |
[24:12] | Um, and then, since he can’t keep up, | 嗯,然后,由于他跟不上, |
[24:14] | he feels stupid. | 他感到愚蠢。 |
[24:15] | And then he refuses to study… And it’s like… | 然后他拒绝学习…这就像… |
[24:18] | – I’m tutoring him, you know. – Yeah. | -我在教他,你知道。 -是的 |
[24:20] | And I’m going over his homework with him. | 而且我正在和他一起做作业。 |
[24:22] | But that basically just means I’m doing it for him. | 但这基本上只是意味着我正在为他做。 |
[24:25] | For him, yeah. | 对他来说,是的。 |
[24:26] | – And… – Like you’re doing it all. | -而且…-就像您正在做的一样。 |
[24:28] | – Yeah. – Mm-hmm. | -是的 嗯 |
[24:29] | And so I feel like he thinks | 所以我觉得他在想 |
[24:31] | he’s coming home to this witch. | 他要回到这个女巫的家。 |
[24:34] | – You’re not, you’re not. – I don’t want to be that way. | -你不是,你不是。 -我不想那样。 |
[24:36] | I know, but I want to be nice, you know? | 我知道,但是我想变得友善,你知道吗? |
[24:38] | But I also just really want him to catch up… | 但我也很想让他赶上… |
[24:40] | Gotta catch up. | 要赶上。 |
[24:42] | – Yeah. – He has to catch up. | -是的。 -他必须赶上。 |
[24:43] | – That’s all there is to it. – Yeah. | -仅此而已。 -是的 |
[24:45] | Like, he can’t not go to sch–do it. | 就像,他不能不去sch-去做。 |
[24:47] | So… so what do you do? | 所以…那你怎么办? |
[24:50] | With Max. | 最多 |
[24:51] | Max? Well, I… | 最大? 好吧… |
[24:52] | Uh… | 呃… |
[24:54] | Well, to be honest with you… | 好吧,老实说… |
[24:58] | We bribe him. | 我们贿赂他。 |
[24:59] | – Yeah, if were on Oprah… – Oh. | -是的,如果是在 Oprah … i>上-哦。 |
[25:01] | I would be like, | 我会想, |
[25:02] | “Oh, it’s an ‘incentive system'” | “哦,这是一个’激励系统’” |
[25:03] | but it’s just bribery. | 但这只是贿赂。 |
[25:06] | – Wow, okay. – Yeah. | -哇,好吧。 -是的 |
[25:08] | And that works. | 那行得通。 |
[25:09] | It works. | 有效。 |
[25:10] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[25:11] | Where is– no, it’s down here. | 在哪里-不,在这里。 |
[25:14] | Here. | 这里。 |
[25:16] | Ho! | 好! |
[25:18] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦,我的天啊。 |
[25:19] | Different shapes and sizes of candy. | 不同形状和大小的糖果。 |
[25:23] | We have nuggets of fun. | 我们有很多乐趣。 |
[25:25] | Chocolatey, crunchy, chewy, | 巧克力味,香脆,耐嚼, |
[25:27] | tangible little treats of joy. | 欢乐的小点心。 |
[25:29] | Delicious. | 好吃。 |
[25:30] | Mmm. | 嗯。 |
[25:32] | And it works. | 而且有效。 |
[25:33] | – It works? – Yeah, it really works. | -有效吗? -是的,确实有效。 |
[25:35] | So what do you use this for? | 那么您将其用于什么呢? |
[25:37] | – Everything. – For everything? | -一切。 -为了一切? |
[25:38] | I mean, like, two gummy worms for homework. | 我的意思是,像是两个用来做作业的橡皮小虫。 |
[25:41] | There’s three fish. | 有三条鱼。 |
[25:43] | Take the dog out… | 把狗带出去… |
[25:45] | And he’ll take him out. | 而且他会带他出去。 |
[25:46] | Listen to me. | 听我说。 |
[25:48] | When you’re in the trenches, as a parent, | 当您在战es中时,作为父母, |
[25:50] | do not feel guilty about this, okay? | 对此不感到内,好吗? |
[25:52] | You gotta do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的事。 |
[25:54] | And you gotta go with what works. | 而且您必须选择可行的方法。 |
[25:58] | You’re a good mom. | 你是一个好妈妈。 |
[26:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[26:01] | The Luncheonette… | 午餐盒… |
[26:03] | Is a neighborhood landmark. | 是附近的地标。 |
[26:05] | It has been here since 1956, | 自1956年以来一直在这里, |
[26:09] | which is when little bunnies first took over San Francisco. | 这是小兔子第一次接管旧金山的时候。 |
[26:13] | Amber! | 琥珀! |
[26:14] | Could you please not email while I’m doing this? | 在执行此操作时,您可以不发送电子邮件吗? |
[26:16] | I’m self-conscious enough already… | 我已经足够自觉了… |
[26:17] | I’m sorry, but I think that you need to see this right now. | 很抱歉,但是我认为您需要立即查看此内容。 |
[26:20] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[26:21] | Well, it’s an email from one of our neighbors. | 好吧,这是我们邻居的一封电子邮件。 |
[26:24] | And, apparently… | 而且,显然… |
[26:25] | Marlyse has sent it to a lot of people. | Marlyse已将其发送给很多人。 |
[26:28] | – Is that Crosby? – Yeah. | -那是克罗斯比吗? -是的 |
[26:29] | I mean, it looks like it to me. | 是我的意思。 |
[26:32] | Crosby, there’s a picture of you | 克罗斯比,有你的照片
在小巷里 |
[26:34] | in the alley, urinating. | ,小便。 |
[26:37] | I find that really hard to believe | 我很难相信 |
[26:39] | – that there’s a photograph– – You’re not gonna like this. | -有一张照片–你不会喜欢这样的。 |
[26:41] | But, I mean, pretty intense evidence. | 但是,我的意思是,有充分的证据。 |
[26:43] | That’s you. | 是你。 |
[26:47] | Oh, yeah, I went one time. | 哦,是的,我去了一次。 |
[26:48] | I had locked up and set the alarm. | 我已经锁定并设置了闹钟。 |
[26:50] | And, then, you know. | 然后,你知道。 |
[26:52] | You’ve never peed in an alley? | 您从未在小巷里撒尿吗? |
[26:53] | No, I don’t pee in alleys. | 不,我不在小巷里撒尿。 |
[26:54] | – Do you pee in alleys? – Not lately. | -你在小巷撒尿吗? -不是最近。 |
[26:56] | Look, she doesn’t either. | 看,她也没有。 |
[26:57] | Okay, I pee at Yosemite, when I go camping. | 好吧,当我去露营时,我在优胜美地撒尿。 |
[26:59] | We’re not talking about camping. | 我们不是在谈论露营。 |
[27:01] | We’re not camping here at The Luncheonette, okay? | 我们不是在午餐旅馆里露营吗? |
[27:03] | This is our alley. You don’t pee in our alley! | 这是我们的小巷。 你不在我们的小巷里撒尿! |
[27:05] | Why are you so mad at me? I’m not the enemy. | 你为什么这么生我的气? 我不是敌人 |
[27:06] | Crosby, she could shut us down! | 克罗斯比,她可以让我们失望! |
[27:08] | I had to pee. | 我不得不撒尿。 |
[27:11] | Why can’t I just have the candy first? | 为什么我不能先吃糖果? |
[27:14] | Because that’s not the way the game works, buddy. | 因为这不是游戏的工作方式,哥们。 |
[27:16] | Okay, so one correct question: | 好吧,那么一个正确的问题是: |
[27:19] | One piece of candy. | 一块糖果。 |
[27:20] | This is the stupidest game ever. | 这是有史以来最愚蠢的游戏。 |
[27:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[27:24] | You’re right. | 你是对的。 |
[27:27] | And I’m kinda hungry, actually, | 我有点饿,实际上, |
[27:28] | so I think I’ll just have a couple of these. | 所以我想我只有几个。 |
[27:31] | Okay, fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧,我会做的。 |
[27:32] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[27:36] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯。 |
[27:40] | Good. | 好。 |
[27:42] | Wait, this–okay. | 等一下-好的。 |
[27:43] | So close. | 太近了。 |
[27:44] | There’s one thing you forgot to do. | 你忘了做一件事。 |
[27:47] | It’s with the decimal point. | 用小数点表示。 |
[27:50] | I talked to you about this on the last one. | 我在上一个与您交谈过。 |
[27:51] | You can do it. | 可以做到。 |
[27:52] | No, I can’t do it! | 不,我做不到! |
[27:55] | I’m not like Sydney, okay? | 我不喜欢悉尼,好吗? |
[27:56] | I’m stupid! | 我很蠢! |
[27:58] | I’m sorry, I’m stupid. | 对不起,我很愚蠢。 |
[27:59] | Hey, you’re not stupid. | 嘿,你并不傻。 |
[28:00] | Sydney can do all of my homework, | 悉尼可以完成我的所有作业, |
[28:02] | and she’s a year and a half younger than me. | 她比我小一岁半。 |
[28:04] | Buddy, there’s a big difference | 老兄,有很大的不同 |
[28:06] | between being stupid and just being behind. | 在愚蠢和落后之间。 |
[28:08] | You missed a lot of school, | 你错过了很多学校, |
[28:09] | and so we’re playing catch-up here, okay? | ,所以我们在这里追赶,好吗? |
[28:11] | That’s what it is. | 就是这样。 |
[28:12] | We just got to put in the time, okay? | 我们只需要投入时间,好吗? |
[28:14] | And if you work hard on this, | 如果您为此付出努力, |
[28:16] | I promise you, you’re gonna ace the test. | 我向你保证,你会通过测试的。 |
[28:18] | And it’s gonna feel awesome. | 而且会感觉很棒。 |
[28:22] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[28:25] | Excuse me. | 对不起。 |
[28:27] | Do you need help moving these, over there? | 您需要帮助吗? |
[28:28] | No, kid. | 不,孩子。 |
[28:29] | You wait for someone to come help you, all right? | 你等着有人来帮助你,好吗? |
[28:32] | We don’t want you getting too dirty. | 我们不希望您太脏。 |
[28:42] | Hey, kid, let me help you with those. | 嘿,孩子,让我帮助您。 |
[28:44] | – I got it. – Watch your angle. | -我明白了。 -注意你的角度。 |
[28:45] | – I got it! – Watch your angle! | – 我知道了! -注意你的角度! |
[28:48] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[28:49] | Ooh. | 哦。 |
[28:52] | You really screwed the pooch on that one, kid. | 你真的把那个狗拴在那儿了,小子。 |
[28:54] | Guys, what is going on? | 伙计们,这是怎么回事? |
[28:57] | Those are $800 windows. What the hell happened? | 那是800美元的窗户。 到底发生了什么? |
[29:00] | You hired him. | 您雇用了他。 |
[29:03] | I’m… I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[29:08] | You know, I’m not–I… | 你知道,我不是-我… |
[29:11] | I shouldn’t be here, I… | 我不应该在这里 |
[29:12] | Ryan. | 瑞安。 |
[29:15] | Hey, Ryan, I didn’t say you could go. | 嘿,瑞安,我不是说你可以去。 |
[29:17] | Ryan! | 瑞安! |
[29:25] | Hold there, please. | 请抱在那里。 |
[29:27] | Whoop. | 哇。 |
[29:28] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨。 嘿 |
[29:31] | Oh, thanks. Mmhmm. | 哦,谢谢。 嗯 |
[29:39] | So… | 所以… |
[29:42] | Going to dinner? | 去吃饭吗 |
[29:43] | – Yep. – Yeah. | -是的。 -是的 |
[29:44] | – Yep. – Yeah. | -是的。 -是的 |
[29:46] | Yeah, I’m going a little later on | 是的,我稍后再说 |
[29:48] | with, uh, my daughter. | ,和我的女儿。 |
[29:52] | Hey… Can I say something? | 嘿…我能说点什么吗? |
[29:54] | Sarah, has just been really helpful, | 莎拉,真的很有帮助, |
[29:58] | you know, like a shoulder to lean on. | 你知道,就像要靠的肩膀。 |
[30:00] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -哦。 -是的 |
[30:03] | Yeah, I mean, she’s been great. | 是的,我的意思是,她很棒。 |
[30:05] | She knew this whole thing was a sham, professionally, and… | 她知道整个事情从专业上来说都是假的,而且… |
[30:08] | A sham? What do you mean, a sham? | 假的? 你是什么意思? |
[30:11] | I mean, I just, I booked this job as an excuse | 我的意思是,我只是作为借口预定了这份工作 |
[30:15] | just to get face-to-face with my daughter. | 只是为了和我的女儿面对面。 |
[30:17] | And Sarah knew that? | 莎拉知道吗? |
[30:18] | Yeah, yeah, uh… | 是的,是的… |
[30:20] | Uh… | 呃… |
[30:23] | I guess. | 我猜。 |
[30:24] | But the point is, even though she knew that, | 但重点是,即使她知道这一点, |
[30:26] | she came anyway, to help. | 无论如何她来帮助。 |
[30:27] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[30:29] | But, I guess, what I’m trying to say is | 但是,我想我想说的是 |
[30:31] | you know, maybe cut her a little slack. | 你知道,也许可以给她一点点放松。 |
[30:33] | I should cut her some slack? | 我应该减轻她的懈怠吗? |
[30:35] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的,也许。 |
[30:36] | A little. | 一点。 |
[30:38] | Well, maybe you should mind your own business. | 好吧,也许您应该注意自己的事。 |
[30:49] | Hi. Ooh. | 你好 哦 |
[30:52] | Rough? | 粗糙吗? |
[30:53] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[30:56] | Not that bad. | 还不错。 |
[30:57] | Nah? | 不? |
[30:58] | He tried. | 他尝试过。 |
[31:00] | He’s gonna have rotten teeth, but he tried. | 他的牙齿烂了,但是他尝试了。 |
[31:02] | Well, maybe the sugar buzz helps his studying. | 好吧,也许嗡嗡声有助于他的学习。 |
[31:08] | You know, he told me, he thinks he’s stupid. | 你知道,他告诉我,他认为自己很愚蠢。 |
[31:10] | Um… | 嗯… |
[31:12] | Who knows if he meant it. | 谁知道他的意思。 |
[31:14] | I remember being that age. | 我记得那时。 |
[31:16] | I’d rather pull out my fingernails than do math. | 我宁愿拔指甲也不愿数学。 |
[31:20] | Baby, you didn’t see– | 宝贝,您没看到- |
[31:22] | he believes it. | 他相信。 |
[31:26] | No one’s ever told him that he’s smart. | 没有人告诉他他很聪明。 |
[31:28] | I can tell. | 我可以告诉。 |
[31:29] | And no one’s ever told him | 而且没有人告诉过他 |
[31:30] | that it’s important to study. | 学习很重要。 |
[31:32] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[31:34] | If I could just will him to ace this test tomorrow. | 如果我可以的话,他明天将面对这个考验。 |
[31:37] | I just want him to feel smart, you know? | 我只想让他感到聪明,你知道吗? |
[31:40] | One test is not gonna do that, honey. | 亲爱的,一个测试不会那样做。 |
[31:44] | It could stop the streak, maybe. | 可能会阻止连胜。 |
[31:50] | Every time I try to connect with him, | 每当我尝试与他建立联系时, |
[31:52] | he… | 他… |
[31:54] | Pushes me away. | 把我推开。 |
[31:59] | I didn’t think it was gonna be this hard. | 我不认为这会很难。 |
[32:11] | What are you gonna get? | 你会得到什么? |
[32:15] | Um… | 嗯… |
[32:20] | I, uh, I’m sorry. | 我,很抱歉。 |
[32:22] | I, uh, I ran into Hank in the elevator, | 我,我在电梯里碰到汉克, |
[32:24] | on the way down. | 下来的路上。 |
[32:25] | And, uh… | 而且,呃… |
[32:28] | He said that– that this whole job | 他说-整个工作 |
[32:32] | was a sham. | 是假的。 |
[32:35] | No, that’s not– | 不,那不是- |
[32:37] | He said that it was, uh… | 他说是,呃… |
[32:38] | It was a sham | 这是假的 |
[32:39] | and that he really booked the job | 而且他确实预定了这份工作 |
[32:41] | so that he could talk to his daughter | 这样他就可以跟女儿说话
面对面的 |
[32:43] | face-to-face, and… | ,… |
[32:45] | Maybe, but it doesn’t mean it’s a sham. | 也许可以,但这并不意味着这是假的。 |
[32:46] | – You knew that and… – It was an actual job. | -您知道而且…-这是一项实际工作。 |
[32:48] | Right. | 对。 |
[32:50] | But he told me that you knew | 但是他告诉我你知道 |
[32:51] | that he needed someone to be here with him, | 他需要有人和他在一起, |
[32:54] | and that’s why you came. | ,这就是你来的原因。 |
[32:59] | He needed you. | 他需要你。 |
[33:00] | More–more than… | 更多-超过… |
[33:03] | Than I needed you. | 比我需要你。 |
[33:06] | I thought I was doing the right thing, | 我以为我做对了, |
[33:07] | and I didn’t. | ,我没有。 |
[33:08] | It was the wrong– it was wrong. | 这是错误的-这是错误的。 |
[33:10] | It’s– | 它的 – |
[33:11] | He needed you like– like Seth needed you. | 他需要你,就像塞思一样需要你。 |
[33:14] | Seth’s the father of my children. | 塞思是我孩子的父亲。 |
[33:16] | I know, well, with Seth, I understood. | 我知道,有了塞思,我知道了。 |
[33:18] | And he was dealing with his addiction, | 而且他正在上瘾, |
[33:20] | and I let you do what you wanted to do. | 我让你做你想做的事。 |
[33:22] | And I waited for you, because… | 我在等你,因为… |
[33:26] | Well, because you’re amazing, | 好吧,因为你很棒 |
[33:27] | and I love you, | 我爱你, |
[33:28] | and you’re worth waiting for. | 您值得等待。 |
[33:31] | But you–you–I feel like you do this thing, | 但是你-你-我觉得你在做这件事, |
[33:34] | where every time there’s something good in your life, | 人生中每一次美好的事物, |
[33:39] | something that’s making you feel good about yourself, | 使您对自己感觉良好的事物, |
[33:42] | or anything like that, | 或类似的东西, |
[33:44] | you–you just run away from it. | 您-您只是逃避了。 |
[33:47] | And I don’t know what that is in you | 而且我不知道你里面有什么 |
[33:50] | that–that chose to come here | -选择来这里 |
[33:53] | instead of come to this wedding | 而不是参加这场婚礼 |
[33:55] | with your… Fiancee. | 和你…未婚妻。 |
[33:57] | But, I just, uh… | 但是,我只是… |
[34:02] | I really love you, but I can’t do this anymore. | 我真的爱你,但我不能再这样做了。 |
[34:11] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样做了。 |
[34:27] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[34:28] | How was the day, guys? | 大家今天过得怎么样? |
[34:29] | Hi, mommy. | 嗨妈妈 |
[34:34] | – Guess what. – What? | – 你猜怎么了。 – 什么? |
[34:36] | Victor’s not talking to anybody in carpool. | 维克多没有在拼车中与任何人交谈。 |
[34:40] | Hey, come here. | 嘿,过来 |
[34:42] | Why don’t you scoop out some of these chocolate chip cookies. | 为什么不挖一些这些巧克力曲奇。 |
[34:44] | Are we gonna have ’em for dessert? | 我们要甜点来吗? |
[34:45] | – Yeah, we are. – Mmm. | -是的。 嗯 |
[34:52] | How are you doing? | 你好吗? |
[34:53] | You are a liar! | 你是个骗子! |
[34:55] | You said if I worked hard, I was gonna pass this test. | 您说如果我努力工作,我将通过这项测试。 |
[34:59] | You said I was gonna ace it. | 你说过我要去面对它。 |
[35:00] | You’re full of it! | 你吃饱了! |
[35:02] | You’re a liar, and I’m stupid. | 你是个骗子,我很傻。 |
[35:27] | Hey, Victor. | 嘿,维克多。 |
[35:30] | Listen, I know you’re mad, buddy, | 听着,我知道你很生气,伙计, |
[35:32] | and I get that. | ,我明白了。 |
[35:36] | But, look at this. | 但是,看看这个。 |
[35:38] | Two days ago, you didn’t know how to do any of these. | 两天前,您不知道该怎么做。 |
[35:42] | Look how many you got right. | 看看有多少对的。 |
[35:44] | You worked really hard on this, | 您为此付出了很大的努力, |
[35:45] | and I’m proud of you, okay? | 我为你感到骄傲,好吗? |
[35:50] | You know, it doesn’t even matter if you get 62 or 92. | 您知道,获得62或92都没有关系。 |
[35:54] | I’m always gonna love you. | 我永远都会爱你。 |
[36:03] | Next on the agenda is item 6244a: | 议程的下一个是项目6244a: |
[36:06] | Marlyse Dagan versus The Luncheonette recording studio. | Marlyse Dagan与The Luncheonette录音室。 |
[36:09] | The council will hear statements from both parties | 理事会将听取双方的发言
在对问题进行投票之前, |
[36:12] | before voting on the question | 是否授予使用差异的 |
[36:13] | of whether to grant a use variance | |
[36:15] | for continued operation. | 继续操作。 |
[36:16] | First up is Ms. Dagan. | 首先是达根女士。 |
[36:17] | Two minutes, please. | 请两分钟。 |
[36:21] | Councilmen, staff, | 议员,工作人员, |
[36:23] | and assembled residents of San Francisco, | 聚集了旧金山的居民, |
[36:26] | thank you for your time. | 感谢您的时间。 |
[36:27] | I recently moved to haight-ashbury, | 我最近搬到了Haight-ashbury, |
[36:29] | and I’ve had the misfortune | 我很不幸 |
[36:31] | of being The Luncheonette’s neighbor. | 成为午餐小伙子的邻居 |
[36:33] | My condo and The Luncheonette share a back alley, | 我的公寓和午餐小旅馆共享一条后巷, |
[36:36] | which has become, due to the recording studio, | 由于录音棚, |
[36:38] | a haven for drug users, vagrants, and other hooligans. | 吸毒者,流浪者和其他流氓的避风港。 |
[36:42] | Objection, that is not the truth. | 反对,那不是事实。 |
[36:45] | There are musicians who go out in the alley | 有些音乐家在巷子里出去 |
[36:46] | and occasionally have a cigarette. | ,偶尔抽烟。 |
[36:48] | Mr. Braverman, this is not a court of law. | Braverman先生,这不是法院。 |
[36:49] | You’ll get your chance to respond in just a minute. | 您将有机会在短短的时间内做出回应。 |
[36:52] | – Sorry. – Ms. Dagan. | -对不起。 -达根女士 |
[36:53] | Thank you, council secretary. | 谢谢理事会秘书。 |
[36:54] | Um, now, if I could please turn your attention | 恩,如果可以的话,请引起您的注意 |
[36:57] | to exhibit “A”: | 展示“ A”: |
[36:58] | Loitering, and disturbing the peace. | 游荡,并且干扰和平。 |
[37:01] | Exhibit “B”: | 展览“ B”: |
[37:03] | Illicit drug use. | 非法使用毒品。 |
[37:04] | Hmm, and, uh, my personal favorite, | 嗯,还有,我个人最喜欢的, |
[37:07] | exhibit “C”: | 展示“ C”: |
[37:09] | Lewd and inappropriate acts | 淫秽和不当行为 |
[37:11] | by its co-owner, Crosby braverman, | 由其共同所有者Crosby braverman提出, |
[37:13] | who apparently couldn’t even be bothered | 显然甚至都不会打扰 |
[37:15] | to show up tonight. | 今晚出现。 |
[37:16] | These activities continue, throughout the night, | 这些活动持续了一整夜, |
[37:20] | every day of the week. | 每周的每一天。 |
[37:21] | I ask you, would you want to live next door to this? | 我问你,你想住在这隔壁吗? |
[37:23] | This is my home. | 这是我的家。 |
[37:24] | I care about | 我在乎 |
[37:25] | the kind of neighborhood that I live in. | 我所居住的社区。 |
[37:27] | These people should not be here. | 这些人不应该在这里。 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[37:30] | Thank you, Ms. Dagan, that’s your time. | 谢谢你,达根女士,那是你的时间。 |
[37:32] | All right, Mr. Braverman, we’re ready to hear from you. | 好吧,Braverman先生,我们随时可以收到您的来信。 |
[37:34] | – Two minutes, please. – Okay, all right. | -请过两分钟。 -好的,好的。 |
[37:36] | My name is Adam Braverman. | 我叫Adam Braverman。 |
[37:37] | I am one of the co-owners of The Luncheonette. | 我是The Luncheonette的共同所有人之一。 |
[37:39] | And, uh… | 而且,呃… |
[37:41] | – Where have you been? – Hi, I’m sorry. | -你去哪儿了? -嗨,对不起。 |
[37:42] | Sorry, I’m late. | 对不起,我来晚了。 |
[37:44] | I’m Crosby Braverman. | 我是Crosby Braverman。 |
[37:46] | Thank you for letting us speak. I got this. | 谢谢您让我们讲话。 我懂了。 |
[37:47] | – You got this? – Yes, I got this. | –您 i>知道了吗? -是的,我明白了。 |
[37:48] | – You sure? – Yes, I promise. | -确定吗? – 是的我保证。 |
[37:50] | – All right. – Okay. | -好吧。 – 好的。 |
[37:52] | Hi, Marlyse. | 嗨,玛丽丝。 |
[37:53] | I admit, I did pee in the alley. | 我承认,我在小巷里尿尿。 |
[37:55] | Um, and she filmed it. | 嗯,她拍了下来。 |
[37:57] | And I’ll let you guys decide which is weirder. | 而且我会让你们决定哪个更奇怪。 |
[37:59] | Um… Um, look. | 嗯…嗯,看。 |
[38:01] | I probably don’t need to tell you guys this, | 我大概不需要告诉你们 |
[38:03] | but, uh, since The Luncheonette opened its doors, | 但是,自从午餐小厨打开门以来, |
[38:06] | some of the great rock legends of all time have recorded there: | 有史以来一些伟大的摇滚传奇人物都在那里记录过: |
[38:09] | Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin. | Jimi Hendrix和Janis Joplin。 |
[38:11] | Um, the Grateful Dead. | 恩,感恩的死者。 |
[38:13] | And they didn’t just make great music there, | 而且他们不只是在那里演奏出色的音乐, |
[38:17] | they also created a culture that really came | 他们还创造了一种真正的文化 |
[38:20] | to define the haight, and the city as a whole. | 定义城市,以及整个城市。 |
[38:23] | I mean, we flew a tie-dye flag at half-mast | 我的意思是,我们在半桅杆上悬挂了扎染旗 |
[38:26] | when Jerry Garcia died. | 杰里·加西亚(Jerry Garcia)去世时。 |
[38:28] | And I think that’s pretty cool of us. | 而且我觉得我们很酷。 |
[38:29] | But when my brother and I restored The Luncheonette, | 但是当我和我的兄弟恢复了《午餐会》时, |
[38:31] | we weren’t trying to be cool. | 我们并不是想变得很酷。 |
[38:32] | Um, we did it | 嗯,我们做到了 |
[38:34] | because we both have families to support, | 因为我们都有家人支持, |
[38:36] | and we have employees, and we want to create great music. | ,我们有员工,我们想创作出色的音乐。 |
[38:39] | And we’d like to contribute | 我们想贡献 |
[38:40] | to the artistic and cultural life | 艺术和文化生活 |
[38:41] | of the city. | 城市的。 |
[38:43] | So, um, if it’s okay with you guys, | 所以,嗯,如果你们还好, |
[38:44] | um, I’ve brought some of our neighbors, | 嗯,我带了一些邻居, |
[38:46] | both business owners and residents, | 业主和居民, |
[38:48] | who would like to put in a good word for us. | 谁愿意为我们说一个好话。 |
[38:50] | No, I object. | 不,我反对。 |
[38:51] | Ms. Dagan, | 达根女士, |
[38:52] | every resident of your zone | 您所在区域的每个居民 |
[38:53] | has a right to weigh in. | 有权权衡。 |
[38:55] | Hello, my name is Jin-he min. | 您好,我叫金赫敏。 |
[38:57] | Oh, come on. | 哦,快点。 |
[38:58] | And I own the dry cleaners– | 我拥有干洗店- |
[39:00] | thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[39:02] | Across the street from The Luncheonette. | 午餐对面的马路对面。 |
[39:04] | The Bravermans are kind, respectful neighbors | 勇敢的人是和kind可亲的邻居 |
[39:07] | and have added a vitality to this community. | ,为这个社区增添了活力。 |
[39:11] | ♪ Maybe when our hearts ♪ | ♪也许当我们的心♪ |
[39:14] | ♪ have realigned ♪ | ♪重新排列♪ |
[39:17] | ♪ maybe when we’ve both ♪ | ♪也许我们俩都在一起的时候 |
[39:19] | ♪ had some time ♪ | ♪有一段时间♪ |
[39:23] | ♪ I’ll see ya there ♪ | ♪我在那里见你♪ |
[39:27] | ♪ I’m gonna see ya there ♪ | ♪我要在那见到你♪ |
[39:30] | ♪ the-ere ♪ | ♪the-ere♪ |
[39:38] | ♪ we can be natural ♪ | ♪我们可以很自然地♪ |
[39:41] | ♪ the-ere ♪ | ♪the-ere♪ |
[39:53] | ♪ ’cause I’ve been living in a half-light ♪ | ♪因为我一直生活在半光线之中♪ |
[39:59] | ♪ not sure which way to turn ♪ | ♪不确定要转哪种方式♪ |
[40:01] | ♪ why must a man lose everything ♪ | ♪男人为什么要失去一切 |
[40:04] | ♪ to find out what he wants ♪ | ♪找出他想要的东西♪ |
[40:13] | ♪ but I’m gonna wait until it feels right ♪ | ♪但我要等到感觉正确为止♪ |
[40:19] | ♪ and when that time has come ♪ | ♪那时候到了♪ |
[40:21] | ♪ wild horses won’t keep me back ♪ | ♪野马不会让我退缩♪ |
[40:24] | ♪ from where you have gone ♪ | ♪您去过的地方♪ |
[40:30] | ♪ maybe when we’re both ♪ | ♪也许当我们俩♪ |
[40:33] | O old and wise ♪ | 古老而明智的人♪ |
[40:36] | ♪ maybe when our hearts ♪ | ♪也许当我们的心♪ |
[40:38] | ♪ have had some time ♪ | ♪有一段时间♪ |
[40:40] | ♪ I’m gonna see you there ♪ | ♪我要在那见到你♪ |
[40:45] | ♪ I’m gonna see you there ♪ | ♪我要在那见到你♪ |
[40:48] | ♪ the-ere ♪ | ♪the-ere♪ |
[40:56] | ♪ we can be natural ♪ | ♪我们可以很自然地♪ |
[40:59] | ♪ the-ere ♪ | ♪the-ere♪ |
[41:05] | ♪ and after all we’ve seen ♪ | ♪毕竟我们已经看过♪ |
[41:08] | ♪ we can do anything ♪ | ♪我们可以做任何事情♪ |
[41:10] | ♪ the-ere ♪ | ♪the-ere♪ |
[41:17] | ♪ when your heart was strong ♪ | ♪当你的心坚强的时候♪ |
[41:18] | ♪ where we can go on and on ♪ | ♪我们可以继续前进的地方♪ |
[41:20] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了? |
[41:22] | Not good. | 不好。 |
[41:25] | How’d it go with you? | 你感觉如何? |
[41:29] | Not good. | 不好。 |
[41:31] | ♪ The-ere ♪ | ♪The-ere♪ |
[41:37] | ♪ there there ♪ | ♪那里♪ |
[41:38] | ♪ when your heart was strong ♪ | ♪当你的心坚强的时候♪ |
[41:40] | ♪ where we can go on and on ♪ | ♪我们可以继续前进的地方 |
[41:43] | ♪ there there, there ♪ | ♪在那里,那里♪ |
[41:51] | ♪ I’m gonna see ya there ♪ | ♪我要在那见到你♪ |
[42:02] | ♪ I’m gonna see ya there ♪ | ♪我要在那见到你♪ |
[42:11] | Sync and corrections by parlobrito www.Addic7ed.Com | 通过parlobrito进行同步和更正www.Addic7ed.Com |