| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | I found you a great worker. | 我发现你是个很棒的工人。 | 
| [00:01] | What exactly did your Uncle say I was going to be doing? | 你叔叔说我到底要做什么? | 
| [00:04] | Building things, I think, is the general tone of it. | 我认为,构建事物是它的总体基调。 | 
| [00:07] | – I shouldn’t be here. – I have to lean on you | -我不应该在这里。 -我要靠你 | 
| [00:08] | – because I’m falling over. – All right. | -因为我跌倒了。 – 行。 | 
| [00:11] | If I wasn’t here, what was going to happen? | 如果我不在这里,会发生什么? | 
| [00:12] | Nothing! | 没有! | 
| [00:13] | I really love you, but I can’t do this anymore. | 我真的爱你,但我不能再这样做了。 | 
| [00:16] | You should see these women after they’ve been in chemo. | 这些女人在接受化疗后应该会看到它们。 | 
| [00:18] | – They look like ghosts. – Everything hurts, honey. | -他们看起来像鬼。 -一切都疼,亲爱的。 | 
| [00:21] | I don’t know what to do. I hate this. | 我不知道该怎么办。 我讨厌这个。 | 
| [00:30] | Ho, ho, ho, ho. | Ho,ho,ho,ho。 | 
| [00:34] | – Well, happy holidays to you too! – Shh. Come on! | -祝您节日快乐! 嘘 来吧! | 
| [00:42] | No. | 不。 | 
| [00:48] | This is where they hid them last year. | 这是他们去年隐藏它们的地方。 | 
| [00:52] | You look in that one. I’ll look in this one. | 你看着那个。 我会看这个。 | 
| [00:56] | Hey, what’s going on here, guys? | 嗨,伙计们,这是怎么回事? | 
| [00:58] | Hey, Julia. | 嗨,朱莉娅。 | 
| [01:00] | I was just helping Sydney look for her shoes, | 我只是在帮助悉尼寻找她的鞋子, | 
| [01:02] | ’cause she, like, couldn’t, like, find her shoes. | ‘因为她无法找到自己的鞋子。 | 
| [01:06] | – In our closet. Good idea. – I see. Mm-hmm. | -在我们的壁橱里。 好主意。 – 我懂了。 嗯 | 
| [01:08] | This isn’t what it looks like, is it? | 这不是它的样子吗? | 
| [01:09] | Pst, no. | Pst,不。 | 
| [01:11] | You know Santa doesn’t bring presents | 你知道圣诞老人不带礼物 | 
| [01:12] | to kids who are too snooping around. | 太偷窥的孩子。 | 
| [01:15] | – Santa’s not real. – What? | -圣诞老人不是真实的。 – 什么? | 
| [01:18] | Yes, he is! | 是的,他是! | 
| [01:19] | Of course he’s real, and he will know. | 当然他是真实的,他会知道的。 | 
| [01:20] | – Yeah. – He’s a big fat guy in a suit. | -是的。 -他是穿西装的大胖子。 | 
| [01:22] | Everyone knows that. | 每个人都知道。 | 
| [01:27] | Is that true? | 那是真的吗? | 
| [01:33] | Ooh! These are done! | 哦! 完成了! | 
| [01:36] | Mmm, buddy, get prepared for more cinnamon-y greatness. | 嗯,哥们,为更多的肉桂色大做准备。 | 
| [01:40] | – Oh, I’m out-sugared. – Yes, I need you to. | -哦,我太惊讶了。 -是的,我需要你。 | 
| [01:41] | I can’t. I don’t think I can. | 我不能。 我认为我做不到。 | 
| [01:43] | Hey, buddy… Mm, take a big bite. | 嘿,哥们…嗯,咬一口。 | 
| [01:46] | It’s so hot! | 好热啊! | 
| [01:48] | Are you kidding me? It’s not bad. | 你在跟我开玩笑吗? 不算太差。 | 
| [01:49] | Just blow on it. | 就吹吧。 | 
| [01:50] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [01:52] | I’m sorry, but we need to fatten you up | 对不起,我们需要给你加油 | 
| [01:53] | before you go back to Wyoming. | ,然后再回到怀俄明州。 | 
| [01:55] | I like them more cinnamon. | 我更喜欢他们肉桂。 | 
| [01:56] | Your family’s gonna be so confused | 你的家人会很困惑 | 
| [01:57] | when they see you and you have a big Santa belly. | 当他们看到您,并且您有一个大圣诞老人的肚子时。 | 
| [01:59] | Oh, um, hey, you know, | 哦,嘿,你知道, | 
| [02:02] | I didn’t mention, but I’m sticking around for Christmas. | 我没有提到,但是我在圣诞节过节。 | 
| [02:04] | What do you mean? | 是什么意思? | 
| [02:06] | I’m not, uh, I’m not gonna go back. | 我不是,呃,我不会回去。 | 
| [02:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 | 
| [02:11] | It’s just better to–I don’t wanna make the trip, and– | 最好-我不想旅行,并且- | 
| [02:13] | hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [02:14] | I just wanna be with you, anyway. | 无论如何,我只想和你在一起。 | 
| [02:15] | Yeah, I was gonna say. | 是的,我要说。 | 
| [02:16] | I guess I’m kind of glad, | 我想我很高兴 | 
| [02:18] | ’cause you get to hang out with me | ‘因为你可以和我一起出去玩 | 
| [02:19] | and my family on Christmas. | 和我的家人过圣诞节。 | 
| [02:20] | It’ll be great! They’re gonna love you, okay? | 太好了! 他们会爱你的,好吗? | 
| [02:23] | Come on. Let’s eat more of these. | 加油。 让我们多吃些。 | 
| [02:24] | Just one more bite. | 再咬一口。 | 
| [02:33] | I’m not saying a thing. | 我不是在说什么。 | 
| [02:34] | What? I’m signing it. | 什么? 我在签名 | 
| [02:37] | Seems like the best thing that could’ve happened. | 似乎是可能发生的最好的事情。 | 
| [02:39] | You know, I mean, he wasn’t the right guy. | 你知道,我的意思是,他不是正确的人。 | 
| [02:42] | You know? | 你知道吗? | 
| [02:44] | We’re moving on. | 我们继续前进。 | 
| [02:46] | Glad to have you back here, though. | 很高兴你回到这里。 | 
| [02:48] | – You’re always welcome here. – Oh, my God. | -在这里总是欢迎您。 – 哦,我的上帝。 | 
| [02:50] | Can we please stop talking about it? | 我们可以停止谈论它吗? | 
| [02:53] | It’s fine. Everybody’s fine. | 很好。 大家都好 | 
| [02:56] | You know, I’m worried about Drew more than anything, | 你知道,我最担心德鲁, | 
| [02:59] | just back and forth, the transitions and– | 来回,过渡和- | 
| [03:02] | Um, sorry, guys. I’m going to Amy’s. | 嗯,对不起,伙计们。 我要去艾米的。 | 
| [03:04] | I’ll be back later. Merry Christmas, everyone. | 我待会再回来。 大家圣诞快乐。 | 
| [03:06] | Bye. | 再见。 | 
| [03:08] | Looks like he’s gonna survive. | 看来他会生存。 | 
| [03:12] | Wait, Haddie. | 等等,哈迪。 | 
| [03:14] | – Have they cancelled the flight? – Uh, no, not officially. | -他们取消了航班吗? -嗯,不,不是正式的。 | 
| [03:16] | But no flights are taking off. | 但是没有航班起飞。 | 
| [03:18] | Not to Oakland, not to Portland, | 不去奥克兰,不去波特兰, | 
| [03:20] | not, like, L.A., nowhere west. | 不像洛杉矶那样,不在西部。 | 
| [03:23] | Sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉,打扰一下。 | 
| [03:24] | Okay, here’s what you’re gonna do. You’re gonna book a hotel room | 好吧,这就是你要做的。 你要预定旅馆房间 | 
| [03:26] | in case you get stuck there, all right? | 万一你被卡在那里,好吗? | 
| [03:27] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [03:29] | But do it now just in case all the rooms are taken. | 但现在就做,以防万一所有房间都被占用了。 | 
| [03:30] | Um, let me call you back. They’re making an announcement. | 恩,让我给您回电。 他们正在发布公告。 | 
| [03:33] | Haddie, hang on, make sure it’s a nice hotel, okay? | 哈迪,等一下,确保这是一家不错的酒店,好吗? | 
| [03:34] | Don’t worry about the money. Okay. | 不用担心钱。 好的。 | 
| [03:36] | All right, I love you. | 好吧,我爱你。 | 
| [03:37] | They’re calling it “The Snowpocalypse.” | 他们称其为“大雪灾”。 | 
| [03:38] | I know, but she has to come home. | 我知道,但是她必须回家。 | 
| [03:39] | She’s coming home. | 她要回家了。 | 
| [03:41] | I have, like, a thousand presents for her. | 我喜欢给她一千件礼物。 | 
| [03:42] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了。 | 
| [03:43] | Yeah, no kidding. You went overboard this year. | 是的,不要开玩笑。 您今年过高。 | 
| [03:45] | I mean, I got everything on her list, | 我的意思是,我把所有东西都放在了她的名单上, | 
| [03:46] | and I just want this to be, like, the best Christmas | ,我只是希望这是最好的圣诞节 | 
| [03:48] | they’ve ever had in their entire lives. | 他们一生都经历过。 | 
| [03:50] | Okay. | 好的。 | 
| [03:52] | And look what I got. | 看看我得到了什么。 | 
| [03:54] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [03:56] | – What? – Are you feeling okay? | -什么? -你还好吗? | 
| [03:57] | I’m feeling fine. | 我感觉很好。 | 
| [03:58] | I think we should call Dr. Bedsloe about that cough. | 我想我们应该就此咳嗽给Bedsloe博士打电话。 | 
| [03:59] | Oh, my God. I knew you were gonna say that. | 天哪。 我知道你会这么说。 | 
| [04:01] | You’re freaking out over nothing, okay? | 你吓坏了,好吗? | 
| [04:02] | I’m not. He said to call about anything. | 我不是。 他说要打电话。 | 
| [04:04] | – Adam. – You’ve had this cough | – 亚当。 -你咳嗽了 | 
| [04:05] | – for quite a few days. – Okay, I understand that. | -好几天了。 -知道了 | 
| [04:07] | I will tell you when it’s time to call. | 我会告诉你什么时候打电话。 | 
| [04:09] | I’m fine. Just look what I got. | 我很好。 看看我得到了什么。 | 
| [04:14] | Byebye, pee-pee! | 再见,小便! | 
| [04:18] | – It’s so cute. – Yeah. | -好可爱。 -是的 | 
| [04:20] | “But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight, | “但是我听见他大叫,’他驶离了视线, | 
| [04:23] | ‘merry Christmas to all…'” | ‘祝大家圣诞快乐…’“ | 
| [04:24] | “‘And to all, a good night.'” | “’祝大家晚安。’” | 
| [04:27] | That was an awesome story. | 那是一个很棒的故事。 | 
| [04:29] | – That’s a good one. – Isn’t this great? | -很好。 -不好吗? | 
| [04:31] | Our first Christmas all together, | 我们在一起的第一个圣诞节, | 
| [04:32] | not out fighting the crowds in the malls, | 不会在购物中心与人群争斗, | 
| [04:34] | and shopping, and stuff– | 和购物之类的东西 | 
| [04:35] | Yeah, that’s no fun. | 是的,那没意思。 | 
| [04:37] | But I still get to get presents, right? | 但是我仍然可以得到礼物,对吗? | 
| [04:39] | – Of course. – Duh. | -当然。 -Du | 
| [04:40] | And a tree? | 还有一棵树? | 
| [04:41] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯是的 | 
| [04:43] | We found the place where we get to go | 我们找到了可以去的地方 | 
| [04:44] | pick out our own tree and chop it down ourselves. | 挑选我们自己的树并将其自己砍下。 | 
| [04:46] | That’s right. | 是的。 | 
| [04:48] | Are you ready to get your Paul Bunyan on? | 您准备好接受Paul Bunyan的邀请了吗? | 
| [04:49] | Yeah! | 是的! | 
| [04:52] | Wait, who’s Paul Bunyan? | 等待,谁是保罗·本扬? | 
| [05:02] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [05:04] | – Kristina. – I’m fine, honey. | -克里斯蒂娜。 -我很好,亲爱的。 | 
| [05:05] | – Honey. – I just–God. | – 蜜糖。 我只是上帝 | 
| [05:07] | Honey. | 蜜糖。 | 
| [05:11] | My God, honey, you’re drenched in sweat. | 天哪,亲爱的,你浑身是汗。 | 
| [05:13] | I’m good. I just gotta get some… | 我很好。 我要买些… | 
| [05:14] | – Hey, honey. – Water. | -亲爱的 – 水。 | 
| [05:15] | – Honey, you’ve got a fever. – Honey, I’m good. | -亲爱的,你发烧了。 -亲爱的,我很好。 | 
| [05:17] | Listen, Dr. Bedsloe said we gotta get you | 听着Bedsloe博士说我们得救你 | 
| [05:19] | into the E.R. if you got a fever. | 如果发烧,请进入E.R.。 | 
| [05:21] | Honey, who are you calling? | 老公你给谁打电话 | 
| [05:23] | I’m going to call Crosby. I’m gonna get him over here. | 我要打电话给克罗斯比。 我要带他过去。 | 
| [05:25] | We’ve gotta take care of you. Hey, Crosby, it’s Adam. | 我们得照顾您。 嘿,克罗斯比,是亚当。 | 
| [05:27] | Listen, I have to take Kristina to the E.R. | 听着,我必须带克里斯蒂娜去E.R. | 
| [05:29] | You gotta get over here, and watch the kids, okay? | 你得过来这里,看着孩子们,好吗? | 
| [05:30] | Please tell him not to come. | 请告诉他不要来。 | 
| [05:32] | – All right, thanks. Bye. – Adam– | -好的,谢谢。 再见 – 亚当 – | 
| [05:33] | All right, he’s gonna be here as soon as he can, all right? | 好吧,他会尽快来的,好吗? | 
| [05:36] | Honey. | 亲爱的。 | 
| [05:38] | Try and lay down, okay? I’m gonna get dressed. | 尝试躺下,好吗? 我要穿衣服。 | 
| [05:41] | It’s Christmas Eve. | 是圣诞节前夕。 | 
| [05:44] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ | 
| [05:47] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ | 
| [05:49] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ | 
| [05:52] | ♪ and let others do for you ♪ | ♪让别人为你做♪ | 
| [05:54] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ | 
| [05:57] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ | 
| [05:59] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [06:01] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [06:04] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪愿你长大成为义人♪ | 
| [06:06] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ | 
| [06:08] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ | 
| [06:11] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ | 
| [06:13] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ | 
| [06:16] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ | 
| [06:18] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [06:20] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [06:23] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪你可以留下来♪ | 
| [06:25] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [06:29] | You should be able to find it in the kitchen. | 您应该可以在厨房找到它。 | 
| [06:32] | If you can find her bunny, that should work. | 如果可以找到她的兔子,那应该可以。 | 
| [06:33] | When in doubt, find the bunny. | 如有疑问,请找到兔子。 | 
| [06:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got her bunny. | 是的,是的,我得到了她的兔子。 | 
| [06:37] | Okay, whoa. Okay, here we go sweetie. | 好吧,哇。 好吧,我们到这里亲爱的。 | 
| [06:39] | Good, and also, I left some cheerios up on the counter. | 好,而且,我还在柜台上放了一些麦片。 | 
| [06:40] | You can give her some cheerios if you want. | 如果愿意,可以给她一些麦片。 | 
| [06:42] | – It should help too. – I see-I see cheerios. | -它也应该有所帮助。 -我看到了-我看到了麦片。 | 
| [06:44] | But not too many, okay? | 但是不是很多,好吗? | 
| [06:45] | Because then she’ll have too much sugar, | 因为那样的话她会吃太多糖, | 
| [06:46] | and you don’t want that. | 而且您不想要那样。 | 
| [06:47] | Okay, and how’s Kristina? Is she good? | 好吧,克里斯蒂娜怎么样? 她好吗? | 
| [06:48] | Uh, you know, she’s doing all right. | 嗯,你知道,她做得很好。 | 
| [06:50] | They’ve got her on some fluids, | 他们让她有些不适, | 
| [06:51] | and they ordered a chest X-ray, | 他们下令进行胸部X光检查, | 
| [06:53] | ’cause they think there might be an infection, | ‘因为他们认为可能存在感染, | 
| [06:54] | but they don’t have anything back yet. | 但他们还没有任何东西。 | 
| [06:56] | – Okay. – Hey, listen, Crosby. | – 好的。 -嘿,听着,克罗斯比。 | 
| [06:57] | Don’t tell mom or dad or anybody, okay? | 不要告诉妈妈,爸爸或任何人,好吗? | 
| [06:59] | I’m hoping this is a quick thing. | 我希望这是一件快速的事情。 | 
| [07:00] | We can get some fluids in her and get out of here. | 我们可以从她体内吸收一些水分,然后离开这里。 | 
| [07:01] | I don’t want to ruin anybody’s Christmas. | 我不想破坏任何人的圣诞节。 | 
| [07:03] | Okay, well, I don’t think it’s gonna ruin anyone’s– | 好吧,我认为这不会破坏任何人的- | 
| [07:05] | Crosby, please, just don’t tell anybody. | Crosby,请不要告诉任何人。 | 
| [07:06] | I don’t want ’em getting hysterical, | 我不要让他们歇斯底里, | 
| [07:08] | and I don’t need dad freaking out… | 而且我不需要爸爸吓跑… | 
| [07:09] | – Okay. – And making a bigger deal | – 好的。 -并做出更大的交易 | 
| [07:10] | out of this than it already is, okay? | 已经比现在好了,好吗? | 
| [07:12] | – Okay. – Thanks. Bye. | -好的。 – 谢谢。 再见 | 
| [07:13] | You know, she’s too young to not believe in Santa Claus. | 你知道,她太年轻了,不相信圣诞老人。 | 
| [07:16] | I don’t want that, | 我不要 | 
| [07:18] | and you know how old I was when I found out? | ,你知道我几岁了吗? | 
| [07:20] | – 26. – No. | -26.-不。 | 
| [07:21] | – 27? – I was 11. | -27? -我11岁。 | 
| [07:23] | That’s not normal. | 这是不正常的。 | 
| [07:25] | Babe, I just want her to have that… | 宝贝,我只想让她拥有… | 
| [07:28] | Magical feeling for as long as possible. | 尽可能长的神奇感觉。 | 
| [07:30] | You just–you can’t be innocent forever, honey. | 你只是-亲爱的,你永远不会天真。 | 
| [07:33] | That’s the way it is. | 就是这样。 | 
| [07:34] | Well, but for a little longer. | 好吧,但是要更长一点。 | 
| [07:37] | – Good morning! – Good morning, Mrs. Claus. | -早上好! -早上好,克劳斯夫人。 | 
| [07:39] | – Hello! – Enter. | -你好! -输入 | 
| [07:41] | I bring good tidings for the little ones. | 我给小孩子们带来了好消息。 | 
| [07:43] | – Look at you! – Hey! | -看着你! 嘿! | 
| [07:44] | – That’s awesome! – Come in, please! | – 棒极了! – 请进来吧! | 
| [07:47] | Would you like some coffee? We have fresh coffee. | 您要喝杯咖啡吗? 我们有新鲜的咖啡。 | 
| [07:49] | Oh, God, no. I’m pretty loaded already. | 哦,天哪。 我已经很装了。 | 
| [07:51] | This is, like, my big day. | 这是我的重要日子。 | 
| [07:52] | Um, how is Ryan? | 恩,瑞安怎么样? | 
| [07:54] | – He’s great. – Yeah? | -他很棒。 -是吗? | 
| [07:57] | That’s good. I’m glad that he’s good. | 很好。 我很高兴他很好。 | 
| [08:00] | Yeah. Why? | 是的。 为什么? | 
| [08:02] | Yeah, um, just because the work thing | 是的,嗯,只是因为工作 | 
| [08:06] | didn’t go well. | 进行得不好。 | 
| [08:09] | What do you mean? | 是什么意思? | 
| [08:11] | He didn’t tell you about that. | 他没有告诉你这件事。 | 
| [08:13] | I guess he didn’t. What happened? | 我想他没有。 发生了什么? | 
| [08:15] | I guess just he broke a window on his first day, | 我猜他刚开窗就破窗了, | 
| [08:18] | and then he was upset about it, | 然后他为此感到沮丧, | 
| [08:20] | and so he left, um, | 于是他离开了,嗯, | 
| [08:22] | but Joel hasn’t been able to talk to him | 但乔尔一直无法与他交谈 从那时起, | 
| [08:24] | since then, so– | |
| [08:27] | I had no idea. I’m so sorry. | 我不知道。 我很抱歉。 | 
| [08:30] | – No, I didn’t– – Hey! | -不,我没有–嘿! | 
| [08:31] | Hi! Hey-oh! All right. | 嗨! 嘿! 行。 | 
| [08:32] | You know, I’m just gonna throw them away. | 你知道,我只是要把它们扔掉。 | 
| [08:33] | – Nobody wants them. – No, I want them! | -没人想要他们。 -不,我想要他们! | 
| [08:35] | Aunt Jasmine’s gonna be here in a second, | 茉莉花姑姑会在这里 | 
| [08:37] | and she’s gonna help with–oh, hey, okay. | 她会帮忙的-哦,嘿,好吧。 | 
| [08:39] | – What are you doing here? – We gotta get this diaper on. | -您在这里做什么? -我们得穿尿布了。 | 
| [08:40] | – Oh, hey, Max. – Where are my mom and dad? | -哦,嘿,最大 -爸爸妈妈在哪里? | 
| [08:43] | They went out to take care of some things. | 他们出去照顾一些事情。 | 
| [08:46] | What could they possibly have to do? | 他们可能需要做什么? | 
| [08:48] | It’s December 24th. | 是12月24日。 | 
| [08:49] | Um, you know, they just had some stuff to do, I think. | 嗯,我想他们只是要做些事情。 | 
| [08:52] | But what are they doing? | 但是他们在做什么? | 
| [08:53] | Spit it out. That’s an idiom. | 吐出来。 这是一个成语。 | 
| [08:55] | – Okay. – It means you should tell me. | -好的。 -这意味着你应该告诉我。 | 
| [08:57] | Here’s what happened. | 这是发生了什么。 | 
| [08:58] | Um, your–your mom is in the hospital. | 嗯,您-您的妈妈在医院里。 | 
| [09:00] | Your dad took your mom to the hospital. | 你爸爸带你妈妈去医院了。 | 
| [09:02] | Ayay, there we go, sweetie. | Ayay,我们走了,亲爱的。 | 
| [09:03] | – Oh. – Oh, jeez. | -哦。 -哎呀 | 
| [09:04] | It’s nothing serious. | 没什么大不了的。 | 
| [09:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? | 
| [09:09] | No, I’m not okay. | 不,我不好。 | 
| [09:10] | How could I be okay? Is– | 我可以吗? 是- | 
| [09:12] | is my dad gonna be home in time to take me to the mall? | 我父亲会及时回家带我去购物中心吗? | 
| [09:14] | – To–to the mall? – Yes, to the mall. | -要去购物中心吗? -是的,去购物中心。 | 
| [09:16] | Um, I don’t know. | 嗯我不知道 | 
| [09:17] | Every year, on December 24th, | 每年12月24日, | 
| [09:19] | we go to the mall. | 我们去商场。 | 
| [09:20] | Is he going to be back home in time to take me? | 他会及时回家带我吗? | 
| [09:22] | Okay, you sit here. | 好吧,你坐在这里。 | 
| [09:23] | Um, you know, | 嗯,你知道, | 
| [09:25] | I don’t know if they’re gonna be back | 我不知道他们是否还会回来 | 
| [09:27] | – in time to… – No, but he has to be back, | -及时到…-不,但他必须回来, | 
| [09:29] | because we have to go to the hobby store, | 因为我们必须去业余爱好商店, | 
| [09:30] | so I can pick out the train that runs underneath the tree | 所以我可以挑出那棵树下的火车 | 
| [09:33] | at grandma and grandpa’s house. | 在奶奶和爷爷的房子里。 | 
| [09:34] | I do it every year without exception. | 我每年都会这样做。 | 
| [09:36] | Okay, can I make you some breakfast? | 好吧,我可以给你做早餐吗? | 
| [09:38] | Yes, eggs. | 是的,鸡蛋。 | 
| [09:39] | – You want eggs. – I want eggs. | -你要鸡蛋。 -我要鸡蛋。 | 
| [09:40] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [09:41] | Eggs. | 鸡蛋。 | 
| [09:43] | Nora doesn’t have any pants on. | 诺拉(Nora)没有穿裤子。 | 
| [09:45] | Huh? Where? | ?? 哪里? | 
| [09:47] | – Over there. – Oh. | -在那边。 哦 | 
| [09:49] | Okay. Come here, sweetie. | 好吧。 亲爱的,过来 | 
| [09:50] | Yeah. Take her- | 是的。 带她去- | 
| [09:52] | oh, no, no, doesn’t have any pants on. | 哦,不,不,没有裤子。 | 
| [09:53] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是的,我可以看到。 | 
| [09:55] | Well, get the kid some clothes, | 好吧,给孩子买些衣服, | 
| [09:56] | for Pete’s sake. Hi, Max. | 看在皮特的份上。 嗨,最大 | 
| [09:58] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [09:59] | Okay, where’s Adam and Kristina? | 好吧,亚当和克里斯蒂娜在哪里? | 
| [10:01] | They had some errands to run. | 他们有差事要办。 | 
| [10:02] | Why would you lie? | 你为什么撒谎? | 
| [10:03] | All right, my mom’s in the hospital. | 好吧,我妈妈在医院里。 | 
| [10:06] | – What? – My mom’s in the hospital. | -什么? -我妈妈在医院里。 | 
| [10:08] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么? | 
| [10:09] | – Hey, hey, hey. – Mommy! | -嘿,嘿,嘿。 – 妈妈! | 
| [10:10] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。 | 
| [10:12] | Nora, Nora, Nora, Nora, Nora. | 诺拉,诺拉,诺拉,诺拉,诺拉。 | 
| [10:14] | – Sweetheart, come here. – Oh, okay. | 亲爱的,过来 – 哦好的。 | 
| [10:15] | Um, Kristina had a rough night last night, | 嗯,克里斯蒂娜昨晚度过了一个艰难的夜晚, | 
| [10:17] | and her white blood cell count apparently dropped | 和她的白细胞计数明显下降 | 
| [10:20] | because of the chemo, and so Adam asked me | 因为化学反应,所以亚当问我 | 
| [10:23] | not to tell anyone ’cause he didn’t want anyone to worry. | 不要告诉任何人,因为他不想让任何人担心。 | 
| [10:25] | What the hell is wrong with him? | 他到底怎么了? | 
| [10:26] | What hospital is– St. Michael’s? | 什么医院-圣迈克尔医院? | 
| [10:28] | – Yeah. – Right. | -是的。 – 对。 | 
| [10:31] | All right. Wait, wait, hey, hey! | 好吧。 等,等,嘿,嘿! | 
| [10:32] | Hey, dad, where you going? | 嘿,爸爸,你要去哪里? | 
| [10:33] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? | 
| [10:34] | – Here. – Yeah. | -在这里。 -是的 | 
| [10:36] | I’m gonna go to the hospital and see my daughter-in-law. | 我要去医院看看我的daughter妇。 | 
| [10:38] | Okay, no, dad. Please! | 好,不,爸爸。 请! | 
| [10:40] | That’s exactly what he didn’t want to happen. | 这正是他不想发生的事情。 | 
| [10:41] | Yeah, thanks, Cros. | 是的,谢谢,克罗斯。 | 
| [10:43] | Okay. No, no, no, no! | 好吧。 不不不不! | 
| [10:46] | No, Otis, you can’t crap inside! | 不,奥的斯,你不能里面垃圾! | 
| [10:48] | Mommy, mommy! | 妈咪,妈咪! | 
| [10:50] | Ho, ho, ho. | Ho,ho,ho。 | 
| [10:51] | Okay, we got a good one. Who’s next? | 好吧,我们有一个不错的。 谁是下一个? | 
| [10:54] | I just want an extra 5×7, instead of the wallet size. | 我只想要一个额外的5×7,而不是钱包的大小。 | 
| [10:56] | But an extra 5×7 makes it package “D” — | 但是额外的5×7使其封装为“ D”- | 
| [10:57] | but I don’t want package “D”. | 但我不希望包裹“ D”。 | 
| [10:59] | Isn’t it bad enough that you’re screwing over | 还不够糟,您正在搞砸 | 
| [11:00] | all these parents? | 所有这些父母? | 
| [11:01] | You’re overcharging for these crappy photos. | 这些照片太贵了。 | 
| [11:02] | You gotta make me buy stuff I don’t even want? | 你要我买什至不想要的东西吗? | 
| [11:04] | These are not crappy photos. | 这些不是烂照片。 | 
| [11:05] | This is one of the best photographers in the city. | 这是该市最好的摄影师之一。 | 
| [11:07] | You’re lucky that he’s here in this place. | 你很幸运他在这里。 | 
| [11:08] | Look, I don’t have to buy anything, all right? | 看,我不必买任何东西,好吗? | 
| [11:09] | I took a picture of the kid on my iPhone. | 我在iPhone上拍了那个孩子的照片。 | 
| [11:11] | – Turned out great. – That’s stealing. | -很好。 -那是偷东西。 | 
| [11:13] | – Hey, what’s going on? – What’s going on? | -嘿,这是怎么回事? – 这是怎么回事? | 
| [11:15] | What’s going on is you have a mean elf here. | 这是怎么回事,你在这里有个卑鄙的小精灵。 | 
| [11:16] | – And that’s the problem. – I’m not a mean elf. | -这就是问题所在。 -我不是小精灵。 | 
| [11:17] | All I want is package “C.” | 我想要的只是包装“ C”。 | 
| [11:19] | I want an extra 5×7 instead of a wallet size. | 我想要一个额外的5×7而不是钱包大小。 | 
| [11:21] | – I see. – Which makes it package– | -我知道了。 -这使它包装- | 
| [11:22] | Okay, okay, but here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好的,好的,但这就是我们要做的。 | 
| [11:24] | First–oh, he’s already been up there, right? | 首先-哦,他已经到过那里,对吗? | 
| [11:25] | Yes, this is Robbie. | 是的,这是罗比。 | 
| [11:26] | Oh, yeah, he did some great shots. | 哦,是的,他拍了一些好照片。 | 
| [11:28] | He’s got that great smile. | 他的笑容真好。 | 
| [11:29] | That’s where he gets it from. | 那是他从那里得到的。 | 
| [11:30] | Stop. | 停下来。 | 
| [11:31] | All right, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好吧,这就是我们要做的。 | 
| [11:32] | We’re going to give you package “D” | 我们将为您提供包裹“ D” | 
| [11:33] | and charge you for package “C.” | 并向您收取包裹“ C”的费用。 | 
| [11:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [11:36] | Yeah, and we’ll let Danny take care of it, | 是的,我们让丹尼来照顾, | 
| [11:38] | – and let’s switch places. – Why? I’m halfway through. | -让我们切换位置。 -为什么? 我中途了。 | 
| [11:39] | – Uh, we need you up there. – Have a nice day. | -呃,我们需要你在那里。 – 祝你今天愉快。 | 
| [11:41] | – Merry Christmas. | – Merry Christmas. | 
| [11:42] | Good job, buddy. What are you doing? | 干得好,哥们。 你在做什么? | 
| [11:43] | Okay, you’ve gotta go. | 好吧,你得走了。 | 
| [11:44] | I was in the middle of a transaction. | 我正在交易中。 | 
| [11:45] | You gotta take a break, all right? | 你得休息一下,好吗? | 
| [11:46] | Go get a key made or something. | 取得钥匙或其他东西。 | 
| [11:47] | You are fighting with each and every one | 您正在与每一个人战斗 这些女人的 | 
| [11:49] | of these women! | ! | 
| [11:51] | That’s the third argument you had this morning! | 那是你今天早上的第三个论点! | 
| [11:53] | Will you just leave the customers alone? | 您会只留下客户一个人吗? | 
| [11:54] | I am here on a percentage, all right? | 我在一定程度上在这里,好吗? | 
| [11:56] | I got it, Santa. I got it. | 我明白了,圣诞老人。 我知道了。 | 
| [11:58] | – What’s going on? What’s– | – What | 
| [12:00] | – what’s going on? – What are you talking about? | -怎么回事? – 你在说什么? | 
| [12:01] | You gotta stop this. | 您必须停止此操作。 | 
| [12:02] | You think I wanna be here? What all right? | 你以为我想在这里吗? 好吗 | 
| [12:04] | I don’t like lying to the lady, all right? | 我不喜欢对那位女士撒谎,好吗? | 
| [12:05] | This pays my rent for a year. | 这支付我一年的租金。 | 
| [12:07] | I know, I know. I’m trying. | 我知道,我知道。 我正在努力。 | 
| [12:10] | Let’s get through this, all right? | 让我们来解决这个问题,好吗? | 
| [12:11] | We’ll get drunk later. Just smile, please. | 以后我们会喝醉的。 请只是微笑。 | 
| [12:14] | Come on. Stand here, be nice, | 加油。 站在这里,好 | 
| [12:15] | or I’m gonna put you both in mall jail, all right? | 或者我要把你们俩都关进监狱,好吗? | 
| [12:17] | I liked the girl you had last year better, | 我更喜欢你去年生的那个女孩, | 
| [12:18] | a lot better. | 好多了。 | 
| [12:19] | I smell the rum from here. | 我从这里闻到朗姆酒。 | 
| [12:26] | Kristina. Kristina! | 克里斯蒂娜。 克里斯蒂娜! | 
| [12:28] | Kri– | Kri– | 
| [12:30] | excuse me, nurse, there’s something going on with my wife. | 对不起,护士,我妻子发生了什么事。 | 
| [12:31] | – There’s an alarm going off. – Okay. | -警报响了。 – 好的。 | 
| [12:33] | Can I–there’s something going on with my wife. | 我可以吗-我的妻子发生了什么事。 | 
| [12:34] | – What’s going on? – I’m not sure. | -怎么回事? – 我不确定。 | 
| [12:35] | At a blood pressure, or something. | 血压升高或其他原因。 | 
| [12:36] | I tried to wake her up, and I couldn’t do it, | 我试图唤醒她,但我做不到, | 
| [12:38] | and I called earlier because she was acting disoriented. | ,我打电话给她是因为她的行为使自己迷失了方向。 | 
| [12:39] | Okay, disoriented in what way? | 好吧,迷失了方向? | 
| [12:41] | Just saying things that didn’t make any sense, | 只是说毫无意义的话, | 
| [12:42] | like she was dreaming or something. | 就像她在做梦一样。 | 
| [12:43] | Okay. Mrs. Braverman? | 好的。 布拉夫曼太太? | 
| [12:45] | I need a central line kit. Grab the pacer pads. | 我需要一个中心线套件。 抓住起搏器垫。 | 
| [12:47] | Pacer pads, crash cart. Got it. | 起搏器护垫,急救车。 得到它了。 | 
| [12:48] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? | 
| [12:49] | Mr. Braverman, your wife is in septic shock. | Braverman先生,您的妻子患有败血性休克。 | 
| [12:51] | – What is that? – It means that her immune system isn’t able to deal | -那是什么? -这意味着她的免疫系统无法应对 | 
| [12:54] | with the infection. When was her last chemo treatment? | 感染。 她最近一次化疗是什么时候? | 
| [12:57] | – Uh, it was a week and a half ago. – Okay, her white blood cell– | -嗯,这是一个半星期前。 -好的,她的白细胞- | 
| [12:58] | – What’s going on? – I don’t–dad! What are you doing here? | -怎么回事? -我不-爸爸! 你在这里做什么? | 
| [12:59] | – I don’t know. – What infection? | – 我不知道。 -什么感染? | 
| [13:01] | Dad, please, can you just give us some space? | 爸爸,拜托,您能给我们一些空间吗? | 
| [13:04] | I need a C.V.P. Line. You’ll have to sign for that. | 我需要C.V.P. 线。 您必须为此签名。 | 
| [13:07] | – Sign for that? – Why do I have to sign for that? Is that dangerous? | -签名吗? -为什么我要签名? 那危险吗? | 
| [13:10] | – Adam, if she wants to put her on a C.V.P — – Dad would you just back off, okay? | -亚当,如果她想把她放在C.V.P上–爸爸,您愿意退后,好吗? | 
| [13:13] | She said that I had to sign for it. | 她说我必须签字。 | 
| [13:14] | I didn’t understand why I’ve gotta do this, all right? | 我不明白为什么我要这么做,好吗? | 
| [13:18] | Adam, I-I really want to just help. | 亚当,我-我真的很想帮忙。 | 
| [13:20] | Well, dad, you’re not helping, okay? | 好吧,爸爸,你帮不上忙,好吗? | 
| [13:21] | So just go home. | 所以就回家吧 | 
| [13:34] | – Uh, excuse me, Dr. Bartlett? – Uh, yeah? | -对不起,巴特利特博士? -嗯? | 
| [13:37] | Can you tell me how my wife is doing? | 你能告诉我我老婆过得好吗? | 
| [13:39] | Uh, yeah, she’s responding well. | 嗯,她的反应很好。 | 
| [13:40] | Her kidney stones are removed, and she’s doing much better. | 她的肾结石被摘除,而且她的状况越来越好。 | 
| [13:42] | My wife doesn’t have kidney stones. | 我的妻子没有肾结石。 | 
| [13:44] | Kristina Braverman? She’s right there, room four? | 克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼(Kristina Braverman)? 她在那,四号房? | 
| [13:48] | Right. I’m sorry, we’re a little short-staffed today. | 对。 抱歉,我们今天人手不足。 | 
| [13:50] | Well, can I talk to Dr. Zisk? | 好吧,我可以和兹克斯医生谈谈吗? | 
| [13:52] | He’s the head of critical care, right? | 他是重症监护的负责人,对吗? | 
| [13:54] | Mr. Braverman, I promise you, | 布雷弗曼先生,我向你保证, | 
| [13:55] | your wife is getting excellent care. | 你的妻子得到了很好的照顾。 | 
| [13:56] | We got her on a strong antibiotic, | 我们让她服用了强力的抗生素, | 
| [13:58] | and we’re monitoring her closely. | ,我们正在密切监视她。 | 
| [14:00] | We’re concerned about her, but we think she is likely | 我们很担心她,但我们认为她很可能 | 
| [14:01] | to turn around. | 转身。 | 
| [14:02] | Likely. | 可能。 | 
| [14:03] | – What does that mean, likely? – Mr. Braverman– | -这可能是什么意思? -Braverman先生- | 
| [14:05] | Is there a chance that she’s not gonna turn around? | 她是否有机会不愿转身? | 
| [14:06] | Your wife’s white blood cell count | 你妻子的白细胞计数 | 
| [14:07] | is still extremely low. | 仍然非常低。 | 
| [14:08] | This often happens seven to ten days after chemo treatment. | 这通常在化学治疗后七到十天发生。 | 
| [14:12] | Now, there are many cases, many, | 现在有很多情况, 感染性休克的病人的 | 
| [14:13] | where patients in septic shock | |
| [14:14] | can improve radically and quickly. | 可以从根本上快速改善。 | 
| [14:16] | However, I have to be honest with you. | 但是,我必须对你诚实。 | 
| [14:18] | It can go the wrong direction. | 可能会走错方向。 | 
| [14:20] | It can sometimes lead | 有时可能导致 | 
| [14:21] | to other organs in her body failing, | 对她体内其他器官的衰竭, | 
| [14:22] | and that’s what we want to avoid. | ,这就是我们要避免的事情。 | 
| [14:23] | – Yeah. – Okay? | -是的。 – 好的? | 
| [14:24] | So we’re gonna monitor her closely. | 因此,我们将密切监视她。 | 
| [14:25] | We are gonna give her the best care that we can, | 我们会尽力给她最好的照顾, | 
| [14:27] | but unfortunately, there just are no guarantees. | 但不幸的是,没有任何保证。 | 
| [14:31] | Excuse me. | 对不起。 | 
| [14:46] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿。 嗨 | 
| [14:48] | Aw. Thanks. | w 谢谢。 | 
| [14:51] | Best gift that you’ve ever gotten in your whole life. | 您一生中获得的最好礼物。 | 
| [14:53] | I believe it. | 我相信。 | 
| [14:55] | More cookies. | 更多cookie。 | 
| [14:57] | You know me. | 你认识我。 | 
| [15:00] | So I went to Joel and Julia’s today. | 所以我今天去了乔尔和茱莉亚。 | 
| [15:04] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [15:05] | – Uh-huh. – How are they doing? | -恩。 -他们好吗? | 
| [15:08] | Well, uh, they’re okay. | 好吧,他们还好。 | 
| [15:12] | Okay. Cool. | 好的。 凉。 | 
| [15:15] | Hmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [15:16] | Is there something you want to talk to me about? | 您想和我谈谈吗? | 
| [15:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? | 
| [15:20] | I don’t know. I’m sorry. | 我不知道。 对不起。 | 
| [15:22] | It’s okay. Buddy, don’t apologize. | 没关系。 哥们,不要道歉。 | 
| [15:23] | It’s okay. | 没关系。 | 
| [15:25] | It’s all right if– you know, I’m just– | 没关系-如果您知道,我只是- | 
| [15:26] | I’m confused, ’cause I thought you were excited, | 我很困惑,因为我以为你很兴奋, | 
| [15:27] | and you seemed like it was going well, and– | 而且您似乎进展顺利,并且- | 
| [15:30] | No, it didn’t go well. | 不,进展不顺利。 | 
| [15:32] | It was–it was a mess. | 是的,那是一团糟。 | 
| [15:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 | 
| [15:35] | It was not the right job for me, but… | 对我来说这不是正确的工作,但是… | 
| [15:37] | – Okay. – I’m really sorry. | -好的。 – 我真的很抱歉。 | 
| [15:39] | – I handled it completely wrong. – It’s okay. | -我完全错了。 – 没关系。 | 
| [15:42] | I do feel like we should clear this up | 我觉得我们应该清除这个问题 | 
| [15:44] | with Joel, though. | 和乔尔在一起。 | 
| [15:46] | Obviously, right? I mean, did you– | 显然是吧? 我的意思是,你- | 
| [15:48] | did you have a plan for doing that, or– | 您是否有这样做的计划,或者- | 
| [15:50] | A plan? Like… | 有计划吗? 喜欢… | 
| [15:54] | You should go now. | 你应该走了。 | 
| [15:56] | They’re there. I mean, you should just go. | 他们在那里。 我的意思是,你应该走。 | 
| [15:59] | Take my car, and go. | 坐我的车去。 | 
| [16:00] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -您是认真的吗? -是的 | 
| [16:02] | Just explain, just, you know– he’s very cool. | 解释一下,他就很酷。 | 
| [16:05] | – He understands, okay? – Okay. | -他明白,可以吗? – 好的。 | 
| [16:07] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 | 
| [16:09] | You’re right. | 你是对的。 | 
| [16:12] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的。 – 好的? | 
| [16:13] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [16:15] | – I’ll see you soon. – All right. | -我很快会再见。 – 行。 | 
| [16:19] | So I’m not supposed to tell the little kids this, | 所以我不应该告诉小孩子, | 
| [16:21] | but that whole Santa thing is a sham. | 但是整个圣诞老人的事情都是假的。 | 
| [16:24] | How’s that? | 那怎么样? | 
| [16:25] | Well, first of all, it’s mathematically impossible. | 好吧,首先,从数学上讲这是不可能的。 | 
| [16:28] | There are 7 billion people in the world, | 世界上有70亿人, | 
| [16:30] | which translates to roughly a billion or so households, | 大约代表十亿个家庭, | 
| [16:33] | maybe more, and how could one fat guy in a red suit | 也许更多,还有一个穿着红色西装的胖男人怎么可能 | 
| [16:37] | and a beard cover that kind of ground in one night? | 和一晚上的胡须覆盖那种地面? | 
| [16:40] | And this guy is definitely not real. | 这个家伙绝对不是真实的。 | 
| [16:41] | He’s got a fake beard. | 他有一个假胡须。 | 
| [16:42] | – Yeah. – Ho, ho, ho! | -是的。 – 哈哈哈! | 
| [16:45] | Listen, you’re my favorite from that whole tribe of yours, | 听着,您是整个部落中我的最爱, | 
| [16:47] | so I’m just gonna give you some advice. | 所以我只想给你一些建议。 | 
| [16:49] | We’re not a tribe. | 我们不是部落。 | 
| [16:50] | Yeah, but here’s the thing: | 是的,但是这是东西: | 
| [16:52] | It seems appealing to be the cynical guy. | 看起来很愤世嫉俗。 | 
| [16:56] | It’s not. | 不是。 | 
| [16:57] | It’s much cooler to be a “go with the flow” kinda guy. | 成为一个“随波逐流”的家伙要酷得多。 | 
| [17:00] | Yeah, I can’t do that. | 是的,我做不到。 | 
| [17:03] | – Yeah, me neither. – Thanks Hank. | -是的,我也不是。 -谢谢汉克。 | 
| [17:06] | Jabbar. | Jabbar。 | 
| [17:08] | We’re going to Brookstone. Let’s go to Brookstone. | 我们要去布鲁克斯通。 我们去布鲁克斯通。 | 
| [17:10] | – Mom, can we go to Brookstone? – No. | -妈妈,我们可以去布鲁克斯通吗? -不 | 
| [17:12] | No, no, no, guys, guys, guys. | 不,不,不,伙计们,伙计们,伙计们。 | 
| [17:13] | We’ve been here all day, okay? | 我们整天都在这里,好吗? | 
| [17:14] | We gotta go to Webb’s ranch to cut down our Christmas tree. | 我们得去韦伯的牧场砍伐圣诞树。 | 
| [17:16] | No, Brookstone has the world’s best everything. | 不,布鲁克斯通拥有世界上最好的一切。 | 
| [17:18] | – It is way better than a– – Can we do it after? | -比a更好–之后可以这样做吗? | 
| [17:19] | You can get a tree anywhere. | 您可以在任何地方得到一棵树。 | 
| [17:21] | You can only get Brookstone stuff at Brookstone. | 您只能在Brookstone获得Brookstone的东西。 | 
| [17:22] | We are going to Brookstone. | 我们要去布鲁克斯通。 | 
| [17:23] | – Brookstone is awesome. – Yes, let’s go! | -布鲁克斯通很棒。 – 好,我们走吧! | 
| [17:26] | All right, let’s go to Brookstone. | 好吧,让我们去布鲁克斯通。 | 
| [17:27] | Let’s do it. | 让我们开始吧。 | 
| [17:28] | You’re awesome. That was very big of you. | 你真棒。 你们真大。 | 
| [17:34] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [17:36] | Honey? | 亲爱的? | 
| [17:39] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re awake. | 哦,我很高兴你醒了。 | 
| [17:46] | I don’t feel very good. | 我感觉不太好。 | 
| [17:50] | I know. | 我知道。 | 
| [17:51] | Am I gonna be okay? | 我会好起来吗? | 
| [17:53] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的。 | 
| [17:54] | They’re taking great care of you, | 他们很照顾你, | 
| [17:55] | and you’re the strongest person I know. | ,你是我认识的最坚强的人。 | 
| [18:00] | Honey, there’s a, um… | 亲爱的,有一个… | 
| [18:03] | What? | 什么? | 
| [18:04] | There’s a file on my computer… | 我的计算机上有一个文件… | 
| [18:07] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [18:08] | That I made for the kids. | 我为孩子们做的。 | 
| [18:09] | I want to make sure the kids have it, okay? | 我要确保孩子们有,好吗? | 
| [18:14] | Can you promise me that? | 你能答应我吗? | 
| [18:15] | Okay, listen to me, Kristina. | 好吧,听我说,克里斯蒂娜。 | 
| [18:18] | Anything you want to say to our kids, | 您想对我们的孩子说的任何话, | 
| [18:20] | you can say to them in person, in our home, | 您可以在我们家中亲自对他们说, | 
| [18:25] | by the Christmas tree. | 在圣诞树旁。 | 
| [18:27] | Okay? | 好吗? | 
| [18:30] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [18:36] | I love you. | 我爱你。 | 
| [18:38] | Hey, buddy, it’s me. | 嘿,哥们,是我。 | 
| [18:39] | Um, just calling to check in. | 嗯,只是打电话来办理登机手续。 | 
| [18:42] | It’s been a little bit. | 有点。 | 
| [18:43] | Um, wondering where you are, | 嗯,想知道你在哪里, | 
| [18:45] | what you’re doing. | 你在做什么。 | 
| [18:46] | Perhaps you’re in Mexico, uh, with my car. | 也许你带着我的车在墨西哥。 | 
| [18:51] | Um, but anyway, seriously, | 嗯,但无论如何,认真地, | 
| [18:54] | just give me a call back, or text me | 只需给我回电或发短信给我 | 
| [18:56] | to let me know that you’re okay. | 让我知道你还好。 | 
| [18:58] | Um, okay. I’ll talk to you soon. | 嗯好 我会尽快与您联系。 | 
| [19:01] | I love you. | 我爱你。 | 
| [19:03] | Bye. | 再见。 | 
| [19:06] | All right, well, cheers. | 好吧,加油。 | 
| [19:09] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [19:11] | That day is done. | 那天结束了。 | 
| [19:15] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [19:17] | There’s a lot of vermouth in there. | 那里有很多苦艾酒。 | 
| [19:18] | That is not a good Martini. | 那不是一个好的马提尼酒。 | 
| [19:19] | That’s what it– it’s one of the ingredients. | 就是这样-它是成分之一。 | 
| [19:21] | Yeah, but it’s not supposed to be, like, half vermouth. | 是的,但这不应该是一半苦艾酒。 | 
| [19:24] | It’s, like, too much vermouth. | 太多的苦艾酒。 | 
| [19:26] | I could make a better Martini than this in my sleep. | 我在睡眠中可以做得比这更好的马提尼酒。 | 
| [19:28] | So that’s how bad it is. | 那真是太糟糕了。 | 
| [19:29] | So the complaining from this morning– | 所以今天早上的抱怨- | 
| [19:31] | I’m not complaining. | 我不是在抱怨。 | 
| [19:32] | I’m just saying I’m a good bartender. | 我只是说我是一个很好的调酒师。 | 
| [19:34] | It’s my one skill. Can you leave me that? | 这是我的一项技能。 你能离开我吗? | 
| [19:35] | So now it’s complaining and bragging. | 所以现在它在抱怨和吹牛。 | 
| [19:37] | Now you’re bragging. | 现在你在吹牛。 | 
| [19:38] | There’s gotta be a word for that. | 一定要说一句话。 | 
| [19:40] | – Pathetic. That’s the word. – Oh. | -可悲。 就是这个 哦 | 
| [19:42] | Well, I am pathetic, so that’s fine. | 好吧,我很可悲,所以很好。 | 
| [19:43] | – No, I’m sorry. – No, no, no, it’s–I am. | -不,对不起。 -不,不,不,是-我是。 | 
| [19:45] | – That’s horrible to say. – It’s all right. | -这太可怕了。 – 没关系。 | 
| [19:46] | – That’s horrible. – So I’m horrible and pathetic. | -太可怕了。 -所以我很恐怖和可悲。 | 
| [19:48] | You’re not horrible. You’re not pathetic. | 你并不可怕。 你并不可悲。 | 
| [19:50] | – I’m pathetic. | – I’m pathetic. | 
| [19:52] | – You wanna challenge me? – Yes. | -你想挑战我吗? -是的 | 
| [19:53] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [19:55] | Uh, I’m sitting in a mall, | 呃,我坐在商场里, | 
| [19:57] | and my daughter is in Minnesota, | ,我的女儿在明尼苏达州, | 
| [20:00] | and it’s Christmas. | 现在是圣诞节。 | 
| [20:03] | You’re up. | 你起来了。 | 
| [20:04] | I’m 42. | 我42岁。 | 
| [20:06] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [20:08] | And I just moved back in with my parents. | 我刚和父母搬回去。 | 
| [20:13] | You win. | 你赢了。 | 
| [20:18] | You win the prize. | 您中奖了。 | 
| [20:21] | You know… | 你知道… | 
| [20:23] | Sitting in a crummy mall in a terrible bar | 坐在可怕的酒吧里的一家破烂的购物中心 | 
| [20:28] | with an awful drink, | 喝一杯糟糕的酒, | 
| [20:30] | dressed like one of Santa’s helpers, | 打扮得像圣诞老人的助手之一, | 
| [20:34] | and I feel so good. | ,我感觉很好。 | 
| [20:38] | And I think… | 而且我想… | 
| [20:41] | It’s because of you. | 是因为你。 | 
| [20:46] | Well… | 好… | 
| [20:52] | I feel good because of you. | 因为你,我感觉很好。 | 
| [20:53] | – No. – Yeah. | -不-是的 | 
| [20:56] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [20:58] | You know, I’m happy I met you. | 你知道,我很高兴认识你。 | 
| [21:01] | I am. | 我是。 | 
| [21:02] | I’m not happy, ’cause… | 我不开心,因为… | 
| [21:04] | You know, I’m never gonna be happy. | 你知道,我永远不会幸福。 | 
| [21:05] | I’ve accepted that. But… | 我接受了。 但… | 
| [21:09] | I’m almost happy. | 我快开心了 | 
| [21:52] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿。 嗨 | 
| [21:54] | Oh, here. Yeah, I, uh, | 哦,在这里。 是的,我, | 
| [21:56] | brought you your computer. | 带给您您的计算机。 | 
| [21:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 | 
| [22:00] | And I brought you some– some clothes, | 我给你带来了一些-一些衣服, | 
| [22:03] | you know, and stuff you might need. | 你知道,还有你可能需要的东西。 | 
| [22:04] | And then I made you a sandwich. | 然后我给你做了一个三明治。 | 
| [22:06] | Still like ham and cheese? Your favorite? | 还喜欢火腿和奶酪吗? 你的最爱? | 
| [22:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 | 
| [22:11] | Yeah, well, you need to take care of yourself, son. | 是的,儿子,您需要照顾好自己。 | 
| [22:13] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [22:24] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [22:26] | Well, okay, just, um, please… | 好吧,好吧,请… | 
| [22:30] | Tell her I love her. | 告诉她我爱她。 | 
| [22:32] | – I will, dad. – Please. | -我会的,爸爸。 – 请。 | 
| [22:33] | I will. | 我会的。 | 
| [22:35] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的。 -是的 | 
| [22:37] | And listen, son, I am so sorry. | 听着,儿子,我很抱歉。 | 
| [22:38] | No, you don’t have to– | 不,您不必- | 
| [22:39] | You know, I come in here. I’m frantic. | 你知道,我进来。 太疯狂了 | 
| [22:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [22:43] | – It’s all right. – Okay. | -没关系。 – 好的。 | 
| [22:44] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [22:46] | Anyway. | 反正。 | 
| [22:50] | Hey, dad. | 嘿,爸爸。 | 
| [22:52] | Yeah? | 是吗? | 
| [22:53] | Could you, uh, | 你可以吗 | 
| [22:54] | could you stay a while longer? | 您可以再待一会儿吗? | 
| [23:01] | – Sure. – I’m sorry. | -好的。 – 对不起。 | 
| [23:02] | – No. – I’m sorry. | -不-对不起。 | 
| [23:26] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -哇。 -是的 | 
| [23:30] | In the right place at the right time, | 在正确的时间,正确的位置, | 
| [23:31] | I mean, right? | 我的意思是吧? | 
| [23:32] | What? What does that mean? | 什么? 这意味着什么? | 
| [23:36] | – Ah, I got no idea. – What do you mean you’re in | -啊,我不知道。 -你是什么意思 | 
| [23:38] | – the right place at the–what? – I got no idea. | -什么地方合适? 我不知道 | 
| [23:40] | No, I just– | 不,我只是- | 
| [23:42] | ah, it’s weird. It’s just a little weird now. | 啊,很奇怪。 现在只是有点奇怪。 | 
| [23:44] | Right? And I get it, you know. | 对吗? 我知道了。 | 
| [23:48] | We’re–we were drunk, | 我们-我们喝醉了, | 
| [23:50] | and, um, you know, we work together. | ,而且,嗯,我们一起努力。 | 
| [23:52] | – So… – Huh. | -所以…-呵呵 | 
| [23:54] | It’s gonna get too weird. We should just– | 太奇怪了。 我们应该- | 
| [23:55] | you know, let’s forget this ever happened and– | 你知道,让我们忘记这件事曾经发生过,并且- | 
| [24:00] | – Um, this is my dad. – Your dad? | 嗯,这是我爸爸 – 你爸? | 
| [24:02] | But I have to take it | 但我必须接受 | 
| [24:04] | because it’s a family thing. | 因为这是家庭事。 | 
| [24:05] | Hi–hi, dad. | 嗨,嗨,爸爸。 | 
| [24:07] | Sarah, Kristina’s gotten worse. | 莎拉,克里斯蒂娜变得更糟。 | 
| [24:09] | Oh, God. What–what’s happened? | 天哪。 发生什么事了? | 
| [24:12] | Okay, so we’re at the house? | 好吧,所以我们在屋子里? | 
| [24:14] | Do you want me to call anybody? All right. | 您要我给任何人打电话吗? 行。 | 
| [24:16] | I’ll be there in like 20 minutes. | 我会在20分钟后到那里。 | 
| [24:17] | Uh, I have to go. I’m sorry. | 嗯,我得走了。 对不起。 | 
| [24:19] | It’s, uh–my sister-in-law is in the hospital. | 是的,我-子在医院里。 | 
| [24:22] | Want me to drive you? Or you want me to– | 要我开车送你吗? 或者你想让我- | 
| [24:23] | Uh, no, that’s okay. No, I have my– | 呃,不,没关系。 不,我有- | 
| [24:25] | Well, are you okay? | 好吧,你还好吗? | 
| [24:26] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗? -是的 | 
| [24:28] | Just gotta run, so– | 快要跑了,所以- | 
| [24:29] | – All right, uh– – Okay. | -好吧,嗯-好的。 | 
| [24:32] | Ryan, it’s Amber. | 瑞安,是琥珀。 | 
| [24:34] | I’m starting to get really stressed out, | 我开始真正感到压力重重, | 
| [24:36] | like I should call hospitals or something, | 就像我应该给医院打电话一样, | 
| [24:38] | so please text me back right away. | ,所以请立即给我发短信。 | 
| [24:57] | Ryan, are you okay? | 瑞安,你还好吗? | 
| [24:59] | What happened? You scared me! | 发生了什么事? 你吓到我了! | 
| [25:01] | Why didn’t you pick up the phone? | 为什么不接电话? | 
| [25:02] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? | 
| [25:03] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Are you sure? | -是的,我很好。 – 你确定吗? | 
| [25:05] | Yes, I’m fine. | 是的,我很好。 | 
| [25:06] | Oh, God, why didn’t you pick up? | 哦,天哪,你为什么不接电话? | 
| [25:07] | Where were you? | 你在哪里? | 
| [25:10] | I was, uh— | 我是,呃- | 
| [25:12] | What the hell happened to the car? | 车到底怎么了? | 
| [25:13] | Well, I… | 好吧,我… | 
| [25:17] | Well, I was trying to leave the parking lot, | 好吧,我正试图离开停车场, | 
| [25:18] | and there–and one of the yellow, uh, | 那里-还有黄色之一,呃, | 
| [25:20] | pole things that was– | 杆子是- | 
| [25:21] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗? | 
| [25:23] | – No, I’m not drunk. – You’re drunk! | -不,我没喝醉。 – 你醉了! | 
| [25:24] | No, I’m not. I had a couple of beers. | 不,我不是。 我喝了几杯啤酒。 | 
| [25:25] | You’re lying to me! | 你在骗我! | 
| [25:27] | You’re clearly drunk. You’re– | 你显然喝醉了。 你是 – | 
| [25:28] | – I’m not. – You’re slurring your speech. | -我不是。 -你说话很speech昧。 | 
| [25:30] | You’re— | 你是- | 
| [25:31] | – I’m not drunk. – I’m sorry. | -我没喝醉。 – 对不起。 | 
| [25:33] | Can you just explain to me the sequence of events… | 能给我解释一下事件的顺序吗? | 
| [25:35] | – Yeah. Yeah. – That you– | -是的。 是的 -你- | 
| [25:36] | you went to Joel’s, and then you decided– | 你去了乔尔的,然后你决定- | 
| [25:38] | No, I didn’t go to Joel’s because I– | 不,我没有去Joel,因为我- | 
| [25:39] | You didn’t even go? Huh? | 你甚至都没有去? ?? | 
| [25:41] | No, I didn’t even go. I just– | 不,我什至没有去。 我只是 – | 
| [25:43] | – Why would you not go? – Because– | -你为什么不去? -因为- | 
| [25:45] | – What happened? – The reason I didn’t go | -发生了什么事? -我没去的原因 | 
| [25:47] | is because I want to talk to him | 是因为我想和他说话 | 
| [25:49] | – when I want to talk to him. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – I  i>想和他说话时。 -哇,哇,哇 | 
| [25:50] | Not because you’re forcing me… | 不是因为你逼我… | 
| [25:52] | – Why didn’t you say that?! – To make an ass of myself | -为什么不这么说? -自己弄个屁 | 
| [25:53] | – on his front doorstep. – I didn’t know! | -在他家门口。 -我不知道! | 
| [25:54] | So you can judge me even more? | 所以你可以判断我更多吗? | 
| [25:56] | – And I don’t want to go. – I’m trying to help you! | -我也不想走。 -我正在努力帮助您! | 
| [25:58] | You’re trying to change me! | 你想改变我! | 
| [25:59] | Everything I did, and now you’re mad at– | 我所做的一切,现在你很生气- | 
| [26:01] | You’re trying to fix me into something that I’m not. | 您正在尝试将我修复为并非是我的东西。 | 
| [26:02] | Oh, please. That’s– | 哦,拜托。 那是 – | 
| [26:03] | – so that maybe I can go– – That’s crazy. | -也许我可以走–太疯狂了。 | 
| [26:05] | Oh, I am crazy! I’m sorry! | 哦,我疯了! 对不起! | 
| [26:06] | Stop! | 停下! | 
| [26:07] | I’m not going to your Christmas | 我不会去你的圣诞节 | 
| [26:08] | with your family so they can judge me | 和你的家人在一起,他们可以判断我 | 
| [26:10] | and everyone can think I’m crazy. | ,每个人都可以认为我疯了。 | 
| [26:11] | They’re not gonna judge you. | 他们不会审判你的。 | 
| [26:12] | I’m sorry about your freaking car, | 对不起,您的车太老了, | 
| [26:15] | and it’s my fault! | 这是我的错! | 
| [26:17] | Ryan, come here! | 瑞安,过来! | 
| [26:20] | – Ryan, come back! – What are you looking at?! | -瑞安,回来! – 你在看什么?! | 
| [26:21] | Stop! Stop, stop! | 停下! 停止,停止! | 
| [26:24] | Ryan, come here! | 瑞安,过来! | 
| [26:27] | – Nice. – Whoa. | -很好。 -哇! | 
| [26:30] | Oh, it’s up. Here, come up. Let’s go. | 哦,起来了。 过来 我们走吧。 | 
| [26:32] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停止,停止,停止,停止。 | 
| [26:33] | What are the doctors saying? | 医生在说什么? | 
| [26:35] | Well, they’re saying that they– | 好吧,他们是说- | 
| [26:37] | they hope her fever breaks, | 他们希望她能发烧, | 
| [26:38] | and that her white blood cell count will come up | 而且她的白细胞计数会上升 | 
| [26:40] | so her body will start fighting on its own. | 因此她的身体将开始自行战斗。 | 
| [26:42] | That’s what they’re hoping for. | 这就是他们所希望的。 | 
| [26:43] | – Right. – But they’re hopeful, right? | -对。 -但他们充满希望,对吧? | 
| [27:01] | Want to sit here? | 想坐在这里吗? | 
| [27:02] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [27:03] | Sit with your auntie. Hey. | 和你阿姨坐下。 嘿。 | 
| [27:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗? | 
| [27:08] | I just–I can’t believe this is happening. | 我只是-我不敢相信这正在发生。 | 
| [27:12] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [27:15] | She’s strong, though. | 她很坚强。 | 
| [27:18] | You know, she’s an Ohio buckeye. | 你知道,她是俄亥俄州的七叶树。 | 
| [27:19] | She’ll make it. | 她会做到的。 | 
| [27:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [27:24] | These last couple of days with Kristina | 与克里斯蒂娜的最后几天 | 
| [27:26] | and, you know, having Nora… | ,而且你知道,有诺拉… | 
| [27:31] | Just made me think how life is short. | 只是让我想起生命的短暂。 | 
| [27:35] | Yeah, uh, painfully short. | 是的,嗯,很短。 | 
| [27:45] | I want to have another baby. | 我想要另一个孩子。 | 
| [27:49] | I–maybe I’m– I don’t know. | 我-也许我是-我不知道。 | 
| [27:52] | Maybe I’m just emotional and… | 也许我只是情绪激动而… | 
| [27:56] | Attached to this one. | 附于此。 | 
| [27:58] | I want to have another baby too. | 我也想再生一个孩子。 | 
| [27:59] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -真的吗? -是的,真的。 | 
| [28:02] | Like, pretty bad. | 喜欢,非常糟糕。 | 
| [28:04] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 | 
| [28:10] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [28:13] | You’re a troublemaker. | 你是个麻烦制造者。 | 
| [28:15] | – Look what you started. – Cookies. | -看看您开始了什么。 – 饼干。 | 
| [28:21] | Red or green? | 红色还是绿色? | 
| [28:24] | Mom, is it true there’s no such thing as Santa? | 妈妈,真的没有圣诞老人吗? | 
| [28:28] | Who said that? | 谁说的? | 
| [28:30] | Victor. He said Santa’s just a fake guy | 维克多。 他说圣诞老人只是个假人 穿着红色西装的 | 
| [28:31] | in a red suit. | 。 | 
| [28:34] | – I’m so sorry. – Hey, hey, grandson. | -对不起。 -嘿,孙子。 | 
| [28:35] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等一下,等一下。 | 
| [28:37] | Come here a second. Sit down here. | 过来一下 坐这里 | 
| [28:39] | Hey, uh, granddaughter, where are you? | 嘿,孙女,你在哪里? | 
| [28:40] | You guys, I got, uh– come on in here. | 你们,我知道了,呃,进来吧。 | 
| [28:42] | I want to talk to you about something | 我想和你谈谈一些事情 | 
| [28:44] | that’s really, really important. | 这真的非常重要。 | 
| [28:46] | Okay, now, if there’s anybody sitting here | 好吧,现在,如果有人坐在这里 不相信圣诞老人的 | 
| [28:48] | that does not believe in Santa, | , | 
| [28:50] | I gotta tell you, you are wrong. | 我得告诉你,你错了。 | 
| [28:52] | I met him. Long time ago. | 我遇见了他。 很久以前。 | 
| [28:54] | I saw him with my very own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了他。 | 
| [28:57] | Now, if your grandfather, | 现在,如果你的祖父, | 
| [28:59] | who is pretty old, still believes in Santa claus, | 他很老,仍然相信圣诞老人, | 
| [29:02] | I think you should too. | 我想你也应该。 | 
| [29:04] | You know, I was just a little kid. | 你知道,我只是个小孩。 | 
| [29:05] | And we used to go visit my grandmother and grandfather | 我们曾经去拜访我的祖母和祖父 | 
| [29:08] | on Christmas Eve, | 在平安夜, | 
| [29:09] | and we didn’t have a lot of money back then, | 那时我们没有很多钱, | 
| [29:11] | so we had to take the bus. | 所以我们不得不坐公车。 | 
| [29:13] | But anyway, late one night, Christmas Eve– | 但是无论如何,深夜,平安夜 | 
| [29:14] | it was turning into Christmas morning. | 快到圣诞节的早晨了。 | 
| [29:17] | It was like 12:00. It was very dark. | 就像12:00。 天很黑。 | 
| [29:19] | And we were getting on the bus, | 而且我们正在上车, | 
| [29:21] | and I was taking the first step, | 而我正在迈出第一步, | 
| [29:23] | and out of the corner of my eye, | 在我眼角之外 | 
| [29:25] | I saw something. | 我看到了什么。 | 
| [29:27] | Big red suit and this long, white beard, | 红色的大西装和长长的白胡须, | 
| [29:31] | and had a sleigh with reindeer and– | 带着驯鹿雪橇,而且- | 
| [29:33] | Did you see Rudolph? | 你看见鲁道夫了吗? | 
| [29:34] | I saw Rudolph | 我看到鲁道夫 | 
| [29:35] | and this big bag filled with presents. | 和这个装满礼物的大袋子。 | 
| [29:37] | I swear to God, I saw him. | 我向上帝发誓,我看见了他。 | 
| [29:41] | And he winked at me. | 然后他对我眨了眨眼。 | 
| [29:43] | – He did? – Yeah, he did. | -他做到了吗? -是的,他做到了。 | 
| [29:48] | Santa… | 圣诞老人… | 
| [29:51] | Is real. | 是真实的。 | 
| [29:52] | And Christmas… | 还有圣诞节… | 
| [29:56] | Is magic. | 是魔术。 | 
| [29:58] | Christmas brings… | 圣诞节带来… | 
| [30:02] | Miracles. | 奇迹。 | 
| [30:05] | And, I mean, it’s easy to say you don’t believe | 而且,我的意思是,很容易地说出您不相信 | 
| [30:07] | and, you know, be called what some people say. | ,而且,您被称为某些人所说的话。 | 
| [30:09] | You know, naysayer. | 你知道,反对者。 | 
| [30:11] | But if you keep looking, | 但是,如果您继续寻找, | 
| [30:12] | truly watching, | 真正的观看, | 
| [30:14] | you’ll see. | 你会看到的。 | 
| [30:19] | You got that, grandson? | 你明白了,孙子? | 
| [30:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生。 | 
| [30:21] | Good. | 好。 | 
| [30:22] | I got it. | 我明白了。 | 
| [30:25] | – Hey. – Oh, hi. | -嘿。 – 啊,你好。 | 
| [30:26] | Hi, how are you? Merry Christmas. | 嗨,你好吗? 圣诞节快乐。 | 
| [30:28] | And I’m sorry–I know it’s a rough time for your family, | 对不起-我知道这对您的家庭来说是艰难的时刻, | 
| [30:30] | and I don’t want to intrude, and– | 而且我不想打扰,并且- | 
| [30:31] | Oh, no. Sarah. | 哦,不。 莎拉。 | 
| [30:33] | Not at all. | 一点也不。 | 
| [30:34] | – What? – Thank you. | -什么? – 谢谢。 | 
| [30:35] | – What are you looking at? – I’m– | -您在看什么? -我- | 
| [30:36] | Hi. | 嗨。 | 
| [30:42] | Got a big group in there, huh? | 那里有一大群人,对吗? | 
| [30:43] | We do. | 我们做到了。 | 
| [30:44] | How’s, uh, how’s your sister-in-law? | 怎么样,你sister子好吗? | 
| [30:46] | Um, we don’t know. | 嗯,我们不知道。 | 
| [30:48] | We’re not sure yet. | 我们还不确定。 | 
| [30:49] | – Oh. I’m sorry about that. – Thanks. | 哦 对此我感到抱歉。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [30:52] | Uh… | 呃… | 
| [30:54] | I got you this. | 我给你。 | 
| [30:57] | It’s really nice wrapping paper. | 这真的是包装纸。 | 
| [30:59] | Yeah, it’s nothing. | 是的,没什么。 | 
| [31:01] | It was just lying around. | 它只是躺在附近。 | 
| [31:02] | But, uh, open it later. | 但是,稍后打开它。 | 
| [31:04] | Do you want to come in? Have an eggnog? | 你想进来吗? 有蛋酒吗? | 
| [31:07] | That might be a little much. | 可能有点多。 | 
| [31:08] | I didn’t really mean it. | 我不是真的 | 
| [31:09] | Just trying to be polite. | 只是要彬彬有礼。 | 
| [31:10] | Christmas spirit. | 圣诞精神。 | 
| [31:12] | No, I’m not drunk, | 不,我没有喝醉, | 
| [31:13] | so I’m just gonna say this fast. | 所以我只想这么快说。 | 
| [31:16] | About what I said before. | 关于我之前所说的。 | 
| [31:17] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [31:19] | That we could make this a one-time thing? | 我们可以把它变成一次性的东西吗? | 
| [31:20] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [31:23] | Well, if that’s what you want, I’m good. | 好吧,如果那是您想要的,我很好。 | 
| [31:24] | That’s–that’s fine, if that’s what you want. | 那就好了,如果那是您想要的。 | 
| [31:28] | But I just want to, um, to clarify… | 但是我只是想澄清一下… | 
| [31:32] | Yeah, that’s, um, that’s not how I feel. | 是的,那不是我的感觉。 | 
| [31:34] | I feel pretty much the opposite. | 我感觉完全相反。 | 
| [31:39] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [31:40] | – Yeah? – You’re not horrible. | -是吗? -你不可怕。 | 
| [31:42] | That’s what I came to say. | 这就是我要说的。 | 
| [31:44] | You’re, uh, you’re incredible. | 你真是不可思议。 | 
| [31:45] | Ah. | 啊。 | 
| [31:51] | Good night. | 晚安。 | 
| [32:18] | Oh, it’s on? | 哦,在吗? | 
| [32:22] | Hi, guys. Um, it’s mom. | 大家好。 嗯是妈妈 | 
| [32:25] | Duh. | Duh。 | 
| [32:27] | I, uh, I figured out how to use the computer, | 我,嗯,我想出了如何使用电脑, | 
| [32:30] | so I thought I’d leave you a little… | 所以我想我会给你一点… | 
| [32:37] | So we’ll start with Haddie, | 因此,我们将从哈迪开始, | 
| [32:38] | because you’re the oldest. | ,因为您是最老的。 | 
| [32:40] | Haddie–golly, um, | 哈迪-宝贝,嗯, | 
| [32:43] | I am so incredibly proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲。 | 
| [32:46] | Honey, you are my beautiful… | 亲爱的,你是我的美丽。 | 
| [32:51] | Strong, smart, sensitive, lovely angel. | 坚强,聪明,敏感,可爱的天使。 | 
| [32:57] | And I know, no matter where you end up | 而且我知道,不管你到哪里去 | 
| [33:01] | in this life, | 这辈子, | 
| [33:02] | no matter what you do, | 无论您做什么, | 
| [33:04] | you’re gonna shine. | 你会发光的。 | 
| [33:06] | Plain and simple. | 简单明了。 | 
| [33:08] | You have so much to give this world. | 你有很多东西可以给这个世界。 | 
| [33:11] | And I know that you’re gonna make a difference | 我知道你会有所作为 | 
| [33:13] | in this world. | 在这世上。 | 
| [33:15] | Max, buddy… | 马克斯,哥们… | 
| [33:18] | Wow. | 哇。 | 
| [33:20] | How you’ve grown. | 你如何成长。 | 
| [33:22] | I’m so proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲。 | 
| [33:25] | How you’ve faced challenges and pushed through | 您如何面对挑战并不断前进 | 
| [33:28] | and became president. | 并成为总统。 | 
| [33:32] | Buddy, my wish for you… | 老兄,我对你的祝福… | 
| [33:35] | Is for you to… | 是给你… | 
| [33:38] | Go out into the world. | 走向世界。 | 
| [33:40] | Step out of yourself, | 走出自己, | 
| [33:42] | and let the world see how beautiful you are | 让世界看到你有多美丽 | 
| [33:46] | and what an amazing person you are. | 你真是个了不起的人。 | 
| [33:51] | Nora. | 诺拉。 | 
| [33:52] | Oh, honey, I am… | 哦,亲爱的,我是… | 
| [33:57] | This is so very hard, leaving you. | 这太难了,离开了你。 | 
| [34:06] | I’m kind of mad. | 我有点生气 | 
| [34:07] | Nora, I wish that I could pick you up right now | 娜拉,我希望我现在可以接你 | 
| [34:11] | and hold you | 抱住你 | 
| [34:13] | and love you and squeeze you. | ,爱你,挤你。 | 
| [34:16] | Honey, you have to know… | 亲爱的,你必须知道… | 
| [34:19] | That you have the most– | 你最多- | 
| [34:22] | the most amazing daddy in the whole world. | 全世界最神奇的爸爸。 | 
| [34:24] | He knows how to take care of us, | 他知道如何照顾我们, | 
| [34:27] | and he knows how to love us. | 并且他知道如何爱我们。 | 
| [34:29] | So I say to all three of you… | 所以我对你们三个说… | 
| [34:34] | All three of… | 全部三个… | 
| [34:37] | My beautiful kids… | 我漂亮的孩子们… | 
| [34:49] | I may not always be with you | 我可能不总是和你在一起 | 
| [34:51] | the way that I want to be… | 我想成为的方式… | 
| [34:56] | But I will never leave your side. | 但是我永远不会离开你的身边。 | 
| [35:03] | I’ll always be with you. | 我将永远和你在一起。 | 
| [35:13] | And I’m so lucky I got to be your mom. | 而且我很幸运我能成为你的妈妈。 | 
| [35:28] | Please don’t take her from me. | 请不要把她从我身边带走。 | 
| [35:31] | Please don’t take her from us. | 请不要把她从我们这里带走。 | 
| [35:48] | Come on, Kristina. Come on. | 来吧,克里斯蒂娜。 来吧。 | 
| [35:57] | – Jabbar. – Thank you so much. | -贾巴尔。 – 非常感谢。 | 
| [35:58] | I want jabbar. | 我想要刺棒。 | 
| [35:59] | You need a light. | 你需要一盏灯。 | 
| [36:00] | Whoa! | 哇! | 
| [36:02] | Ohh… | 哦… | 
| [36:06] | – Whoa. – Look at that. | -哇。 – 看那个。 | 
| [36:08] | He’s going to college. He’s got to… | 他要去上大学。 他得… | 
| [36:11] | Yep, rack ’em. | 是的,机架他们。 | 
| [36:12] | Yes! | 是的! | 
| [36:13] | These are awesome. | 这些很棒。 | 
| [36:14] | Thank you for this, grandpa. | 谢谢你,爷爷。 | 
| [36:15] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激。 | 
| [36:16] | – Yeah! – Family scarves. | -是的! -家庭围巾。 | 
| [36:17] | Family scarves. | 家庭围巾。 | 
| [36:20] | Wave it around. Whoa! | 挥动它。 哇! | 
| [36:23] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [36:24] | I wanna see your fishing rod. | 我想看看你的钓鱼竿。 | 
| [36:25] | Oh, you want more? | 哦,您还想要什么? | 
| [36:27] | Greedy little girl. | 贪婪的小女孩。 | 
| [36:28] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦,天哪。 | 
| [36:29] | This is really nice. | 这真的很好。 | 
| [36:31] | Mm, junior mints. | 嗯,初中生。 | 
| [36:32] | You know it’s not mine. | 你知道这不是我的。 | 
| [36:33] | – Uh-oh. No. – What’s that? | -哦,哦。 不-那是什么? | 
| [36:34] | This is nice. | 很好。 | 
| [36:36] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [36:37] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [36:39] | Nice. | 很好。 | 
| [36:40] | I’m almost done. | 我快完成了。 | 
| [36:41] | She didn’t hear anything. | 她什么也没听到。 | 
| [36:42] | – Awesome. – Yeah. | -太好了。 -是的 | 
| [36:43] | – Nice. – Wow. | -很好。 – 哇。 | 
| [36:45] | – Oh, open doors. – Oh, that is so cool. | -哦,开门。 -太酷了。 | 
| [36:47] | Jabbar. | Jabbar。 | 
| [36:48] | Getting it on my face. | 把它放在我的脸上。 | 
| [36:49] | Grandpa got it worked out. | 爷爷知道了。 | 
| [37:01] | Yeah! | 是的! | 
| [37:03] | – Nice. – Wow. | -很好。 – 哇。 | 
| [37:05] | – Oh, open doors. – Oh, that is so– | -哦,开门。 -是的- | 
| [37:06] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [37:09] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [37:11] | Aren’t your toes cold out here? | 你的脚趾在这里不冷吗? | 
| [37:14] | Amber, I’m so sorry. | 琥珀色,很抱歉。 | 
| [37:16] | I just was so ashamed | 我真是ham愧 | 
| [37:19] | and so embarrassed to go to Joel | ,如此尴尬地去乔尔 | 
| [37:22] | and to come to your family’s Christmas. | 并参加您家人的圣诞节。 | 
| [37:25] | I don’t have a family like this. | 我没有这样的家庭。 | 
| [37:28] | I didn’t feel like I’d fit. | 我觉得自己不适合。 | 
| [37:30] | You know, I hate the way I treated you. | 你知道,我讨厌我对待你的方式。 | 
| [37:33] | You should never be treated that way. | 永远不要那样对待您。 | 
| [37:35] | I’ll do anything. | 我会做任何事情。 | 
| [37:38] | I’lll will, like… | 我会的,就像… | 
| [37:39] | You don’t have– | 你没有- | 
| [37:40] | Hang out with your grandpa more. | 和爷爷一起出去玩。 | 
| [37:42] | Just stop. It’s fine. | 停下来。 没关系。 | 
| [37:43] | I want to fix it. | 我想修复它。 | 
| [37:44] | Ryan, I love you. | 瑞安,我爱你。 | 
| [37:48] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上了你。 | 
| [37:51] | But… | 但是… | 
| [37:55] | I watched my mom, like… | 我看着妈妈,就像… | 
| [37:59] | Get completely dragged down | 完全拖下去 | 
| [38:02] | by somebody, you know, | 有人知道 | 
| [38:04] | who just couldn’t even stand on his own. | 甚至连自己都站不起来。 | 
| [38:07] | And she just threw everything she had at it, | 然后她把一切都扔了, | 
| [38:09] | and it didn’t make him better, | 并没有使他变得更好, | 
| [38:11] | and it didn’t make her better. | 并没有使她变得更好。 | 
| [38:14] | And I just know– I just know that | 我只知道-我只知道 | 
| [38:17] | that’s not how to love. | 那不是爱的方式。 | 
| [38:19] | I think we just need time apart. | 我认为我们只需要时间间隔即可。 | 
| [38:23] | I think that’s the only way. | 我认为这是唯一的方法。 | 
| [38:25] | Okay? | 好的? | 
| [38:26] | I’m sorry. | I’m sorry. | 
| [38:28] | I wish there was another way. | 我希望有另一种方式。 | 
| [38:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [39:03] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [39:04] | That’s the best part. | 那是最好的部分。 | 
| [39:07] | – Hey. | – Hey. | 
| [39:09] | Hey, how’s she doing? She doing okay? | 嘿,她最近好吗? 她还好吗 | 
| [39:11] | So much better. | 好多了。 | 
| [39:14] | And her white blood cells? | 还有她的白细胞? | 
| [39:15] | Her count is coming up. | 她的人数即将增加。 | 
| [39:16] | Her vitals have normalized. | 她的生命已恢复正常。 | 
| [39:18] | You’re saying she’s gonna be okay? | 你是说她会没事的吗? | 
| [39:19] | – She beat this? – With septic shock, | -她打败了吗? -感染性休克 | 
| [39:21] | things can turn around for the better | 事情可能会好转 | 
| [39:22] | very quickly. | 非常快。 | 
| [39:24] | She needs a day or two of rest. | 她需要休息一两天。 | 
| [39:25] | We’re gonna monitor her very closely. | 我们将非常密切地监视她。 | 
| [39:27] | But, yes, we think she’s gonna be fine. | 但是,是的,我们认为她会没事的。 | 
| [39:29] | Good. | 好。 | 
| [39:30] | I’m gonna give you two a moment alone. | 我要一个人给你两个。 | 
| [39:32] | – All right, thanks. – Thank you very much. | -好的,谢谢。 – 非常感谢你。 | 
| [39:35] | How are you? | 你好吗? | 
| [39:36] | I’m fine. How are you feeling? | 我很好。 你感觉怎么样? | 
| [39:39] | I feel like, um… | 我觉得,嗯… | 
| [39:41] | A thousand bucks. | 一千美元。 | 
| [39:42] | I feel good. | 我感觉很好。 | 
| [39:43] | That’s good. | 很好。 | 
| [39:44] | I feel really, really good. | 我感觉非常非常好。 | 
| [39:46] | Thanks for hanging out with me, honey. | 亲爱的,谢谢你和我一起出去玩。 | 
| [39:51] | – How are the kids doing? – They’re fine. | -孩子们过得好吗? – 他们很好。 | 
| [39:53] | They got their presents. They’re at my mom and dad’s. | 他们得到了礼物。 他们在我父母的家里。 | 
| [39:54] | Did Nora get the baby doll? | 诺拉(Nora)拿到了娃娃吗? | 
| [39:55] | – She did, she got the– – The toilet. | -她做到了,她得到了–厕所。 | 
| [39:57] | – The potty doll. – She got the potty doll, yeah. | -便盆娃娃。 -她有个便盆娃娃,是的。 | 
| [39:58] | – And Max got his train? – He got the train. | -麦克斯坐火车了吗? -他坐火车。 | 
| [40:02] | I was afraid I was gonna lose you, you know? | 我怕我会失去你的,你知道吗? | 
| [40:07] | Not gettin’ rid of me. | 不能摆脱我。 | 
| [40:10] | Honey, I love you so much. | 亲爱的,我是如此爱你。 | 
| [40:11] | I love you too. | 我也爱你。 | 
| [40:14] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐。 | 
| [40:15] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐。 | 
| [40:18] | Oh. Why don’t you say hello to your daughter? | 哦。 你怎么不跟女儿打招呼呢 | 
| [40:22] | Nora’s calling? | 诺拉的电话吗? | 
| [40:23] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑。 | 
| [40:24] | It’s Haddie. | 是哈迪。 | 
| [40:26] | Hey, honey. | 嘿,亲爱的。 | 
| [40:29] | Yeah, no, I’m– I feel so much better. | 是的,不,我-我感觉好多了。 | 
| [40:33] | You’re getting on a plane? She’s getting on a plane. | 你要坐飞机吗? 她正在乘飞机。 | 
| [40:35] | Oh, good. Good, good, good. | 哦,很好。 好好好 | 
| [40:37] | Good, good, good. | 好,好,好。 | 
| [40:40] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天哪。 | 
| [40:41] | Santa. | 圣诞老人。 | 
| [40:43] | – Merry Christmas. | – Merry Christmas. | 
| [40:44] | – Hi! – Hello. | -嗨! – 你好。 | 
| [40:45] | – Hi, Santa. – Merry Christmas. | -嗨,圣诞老人。 – 圣诞节快乐。 | 
| [40:46] | – Ho, ho, ho. – Oh, my gosh. | -Ho,ho,ho。 – 天啊。 | 
| [40:49] | Hey, are you dropping off some last-minute gifts, | 嘿,你要送些最后一刻的礼物吗, | 
| [40:51] | Mr. Claus? | 克劳斯先生? | 
| [40:52] | Oh, just a little something extra | 哦,还有一些额外的东西 | 
| [40:54] | for the ill children. Oh. | 为生病的孩子们。 哦。 | 
| [40:55] | Yeah, I’m heading back to the north pole now. | 是的,我现在要回到北极。 | 
| [40:58] | Say, did I treat you children good this year? | 说,今年我对您的孩子好吗? | 
| [41:00] | – Yes, Santa. – I love my baby doll. | -是的,圣诞老人。 -我爱我的娃娃。 | 
| [41:03] | – Thank you, I love my robot. – Ho, – thank you. | -谢谢,我爱我的机器人。 -嗯-谢谢 | 
| [41:05] | – How’d you like the sneakers? – How did you know? | -您想要运动鞋吗? – 你怎么知道? | 
| [41:09] | Ho, ho, ho, ho. | ,, ho,ho,ho。 | 
| [41:14] | There you go. This is for you and the staff. | 妳去 这是给您和员工的。 | 
| [41:16] | I got 14 members of my family here, | 我这里有14个家人 | 
| [41:19] | the Braverman clan, | 勇敢者氏族 | 
| [41:20] | and what I’d appreciate is if you didn’t see | 如果您没有看到我,我将不胜感激 | 
| [41:22] | what you are seeing. | 您所看到的。 | 
| [41:23] | Do you see what I mean there? | 你明白我的意思吗? | 
| [41:25] | – 14? – 14. | -14? -14。 |