时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Drew, you’re amazing. | 德鲁,你真了不起。 |
[00:05] | – Oh, my God. – What the hell? | -天哪。 – 我勒个去? |
[00:07] | I walked in on Drew and Amy having sex this morning. | 今天早晨,我走进了德鲁和艾米做爱的行列。 |
[00:09] | My mom lost her job. | 我妈妈丢了工作。 |
[00:12] | She can come stay with us. | 她可以和我们在一起。 |
[00:14] | Now we adopted you. | 现在我们收养了您。 |
[00:16] | We’re your parents, and I’m your mom. | 我们是您的父母,我是您的妈妈。 |
[00:18] | But you’re not my mom. | 但是你不是我妈妈。 |
[00:20] | Your mom doesn’t love you ’cause you’re a bad kid. | 你妈妈不爱你,因为你是个坏孩子。 |
[00:21] | Would you just leave me alone? | 你能让我一个人呆着吗? |
[00:24] | – Get in the house. – It was an accident! | -进屋。 -真是意外! |
[00:25] | And he thinks you hate him? | 而且他认为你讨厌他? |
[00:27] | Victor, can you open the door please? | 维克多,你能开门吗? |
[00:36] | Unh. | 恩。 |
[00:37] | – Honey, I have got to pee… – Okay. – Now. | -亲爱的,我得尿尿–好的。 -现在 |
[00:39] | What do you want, a high five or something? | 你想要什么,高五? |
[00:40] | – Go get your mom out of there. – Knock on the door. | -去把妈妈带出去。 – 敲门。 |
[00:41] | I’m not gonna knock on the door. | 我不会敲门。 |
[00:43] | What if she’s doing something embarrassing in there? | 如果她在那里做令人尴尬的事情怎么办? |
[00:44] | – She’s just doing her hair. – For 45 minutes, you think… | -她只是在梳头。 -45分钟,您认为… |
[00:46] | – Yeah. – She’s doing her hair? | -是的。 -她在梳头吗? |
[00:47] | – She’s got 15 more minutes. – 15 more minutes? | -她还有15分钟。 -再过15分钟? |
[00:48] | – I’m not gonna make it 15– – Then knock! | -我不会做到15–然后敲! |
[00:49] | – I’m going in the sink. – No, you’re not. | -我要去洗手池了。 – 不你不是。 |
[00:51] | – Why? I’m gonna wet my pants. – That’s disgusting. | -为什么? 我要弄湿我的裤子。 -真恶心 |
[00:52] | – So wet your pants. – Oh, what, more disgusting | -弄湿你的裤子。 -哦,什么,更恶心 |
[00:53] | – than wetting my pants? – Yeah, actually. | -比弄湿我的裤子? -是的,实际上。 |
[00:54] | I’m going outside. | 我要去外面 |
[00:55] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好。 -早上 |
[00:57] | A beautiful day the lord has brought, isn’t it? | 主带来了美好的一天,不是吗? |
[00:59] | – Yes. You look beautiful. – Thank you so very much. | -是的。 你看起来很美。 – 非常感谢你。 |
[01:01] | Yeah, your hair looks beautiful. | 是的,你的头发看起来很漂亮。 |
[01:03] | Well, thank you. I have a job interview. | 好,谢谢。 我有工作面试。 |
[01:04] | – Oh, that’s awesome. – That’s great, mom. | -哦,太好了。 -太好了,妈妈。 |
[01:07] | I’m gonna have crossed fingers and crossed toes, | 我会交叉手指和脚趾, |
[01:08] | and hopefully everything will go perfectly. | ,希望一切都会顺利进行。 |
[01:10] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不,不,不,不,不! |
[01:12] | Oh, jabbar. | 哦,贾巴尔。 |
[01:13] | Oh, uh, baby, you do have a humidifier, don’t you? | 哦,宝贝,你有加湿器,不是吗? |
[01:16] | I gotta run outside really quickly. | 我得很快跑出去。 |
[01:20] | – I’ll get you one. – Thank you. | -我给你一个。 – 谢谢。 |
[01:21] | – Mm-hmm. – Ahh! | -嗯。 -啊! |
[01:25] | Max, buddy, come on, we gotta move. | 马克斯,哥们,来吧,我们得走了。 |
[01:26] | Got to get ready for school. | 准备去上学了。 |
[01:30] | – God, what is that smell? – I don’t smell anything. | -天哪,那是什么味道? -我什么都没闻到。 |
[01:32] | Oh, no, it’s something reeking in here. | 哦,不,这有点奇怪。 |
[01:34] | When is the last time you cleaned guacamole’s cage? | 您最后一次清洁鳄梨酱的笼子是什么时候? |
[01:36] | I clean guacamole’s cage on Sundays. | 我在星期天清洗鳄梨调味酱的笼子。 |
[01:37] | Yesterday–did you clean it yesterday? | 昨天-您昨天打扫过吗? |
[01:39] | – Yes. – ‘Cause it smells horrible. | -是的。 -因为它闻起来很恐怖。 |
[01:40] | – Yesterday was Sunday. – Are you sure? | -昨天是星期日。 – 你确定吗? |
[01:42] | It’s bad. It’s like a musty– | 不好。 就像发霉了 |
[01:51] | Hey, bud? | 嗨,蓓蕾? |
[01:52] | When’s the last time you took a shower? | 您上次洗澡是什么时候? |
[01:54] | I take showers on Tuesdays and Saturdays. | 我在星期二和星期六洗澡。 |
[01:56] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧,你知道吗? |
[01:57] | I need you to get up, put your book down. | 我需要你起来,把书放下来。 |
[01:58] | I need you to go get in the shower very quickly, okay? | 我需要你很快去洗个澡,好吗? |
[02:01] | We have 15 minutes before school starts. | 我们上学还有15分钟的时间。 |
[02:02] | No, I shower on Tuesdays and Saturdays. | 不,我在星期二和星期六洗澡。 |
[02:04] | – I’m begging you. – No, Tuesdays and Saturdays. | -我求你了。 -不,星期二和星期六。 |
[02:05] | Please trust me on this, go take a shower. | 请相信我,去洗个澡。 |
[02:06] | Today is Monday. I’m not showering. | 今天是星期一。 我不洗澡 |
[02:08] | Honey, it’s really bad right now, okay? | 老公,现在真的很糟,好吗? |
[02:09] | I’m going to brush my teeth now. | 我现在要刷牙。 |
[02:10] | – Max, take a shower. – No! | -马克斯,洗个澡。 -不! |
[02:15] | And check it out. | 并检查出来。 |
[02:19] | I’m not eating this. | 我没有吃这个。 |
[02:21] | Victor, hon, I made pancakes | 维克多先生,我做了煎饼 |
[02:23] | because that’s what you asked for. | ,因为那是您要的。 |
[02:24] | I don’t like them like you make. | 我不喜欢他们像你一样。 |
[02:28] | You haven’t even tried them yet. | 您甚至还没有尝试过。 |
[02:29] | I put blueberries in them. | 我把蓝莓放进去了。 |
[02:30] | – Blueberries suck. – Mom, Victor just said, “suck.” | -蓝莓很烂。 -妈妈,维克多(Victor)刚刚说,“吸”。 |
[02:33] | – Sweetie, don’t say, “suck.” – You just said it. | -亲爱的,别说“吸”。 -你刚才说的。 |
[02:35] | Okay, no one say that word, | 好吧,没人说这个字, |
[02:36] | and I will make you pancakes without blueberries | ,我会给你做没有蓝莓的煎饼 |
[02:39] | if you ask nicely. | 如果你问的很好。 |
[02:41] | – I want Burger King pancakes. – That is not gonna happen. | -我要汉堡王煎饼。 -那不会发生。 |
[02:44] | – Your cooking sucks. – Mom, he just said it again! | -您的烹饪糟透了。 -妈妈,他又说了一遍! |
[02:46] | I know, sweetie. I heard him. | 我知道,亲爱的。 我听见了 |
[02:47] | You know what? Take your plate | 你知道吗? 拿你的盘子 |
[02:49] | and you can go watch TV in the living room | ,您可以在客厅看电视 |
[02:50] | while you eat your breakfast. | 当您吃早餐时。 |
[02:51] | I’m not allowed to do that. | 我不允许这样做。 |
[02:52] | You’re such a little kiss-ass. | 你真是个笨蛋。 |
[02:54] | – Victor! – He just said another bad word! | -维克多! -他刚说了另一个坏话! |
[02:56] | I know, sweetheart. Go into the living room. | 我知道,亲爱的。 走进客厅。 |
[02:57] | So not fair. | 所以不公平。 |
[03:05] | Victor… You need to eat breakfast. | 维克多…你需要吃早餐。 |
[03:08] | – I’m not gonna eat that. – You can eat what I made you, | -我不会吃的。 -你可以吃我做的你的东西, |
[03:09] | or have nothing at all. | 或一无所有。 |
[03:21] | My real mom got me Burger King every day. | 我真正的妈妈每天都给我汉堡王。 |
[03:34] | My Uncle said that he could get us | 我叔叔说他可以救我们
如果我们愿意,后台会经过 |
[03:36] | backstage passes if we want, so… Could be fun. | ,所以…可能会很有趣。 |
[03:39] | Unless you don’t want to go. We don’t have to go. | 除非您不想去。 我们不必走。 |
[03:43] | Yeah, I don’t know if I really want to go anywhere. | 是的,我不知道我是否真的想去任何地方。 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[03:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[03:52] | No. | 没有。 |
[03:54] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信。 |
[03:55] | You’re breaking up with me in my car, again. | 你又和我分手了。 |
[03:58] | In front of the school. Wow. | 在学校前面。 哇。 |
[04:00] | Drew. | 提请。 |
[04:02] | What? | 什么? |
[04:05] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了。 |
[04:12] | Uh… | 呃… |
[04:17] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ |
[04:19] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿你的愿望成真♪ |
[04:22] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ |
[04:24] | ♪ and let others do for you | ♪让别人为你做 |
[04:26] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ |
[04:29] | ♪ and climb on every rung | ♪爬上每一个梯级 |
[04:31] | ♪ and may you stay | ♪,愿你留下 |
[04:33] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[04:36] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ |
[04:39] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[04:41] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你总是知道真相♪ |
[04:43] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[04:46] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ |
[04:49] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ |
[04:51] | ♪ and may you stay | ♪,愿你留下 |
[04:53] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[04:55] | ♪ may you stay | ♪你可以留下 |
[04:58] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[05:03] | Amy… are you sure about this? | 艾米…你确定吗? |
[05:06] | – Yes, I’m sure. – Like, you took a test? | – 是,我确定。 -就像你参加了考试吗? |
[05:07] | – Yes, I took a test. – I mean, is it accurate? | -是的,我参加了考试。 -我的意思是,准确吗? |
[05:10] | I don’t–I don’t know. I mean, I think so. | 我不知道,我不知道。 我是说,我是这样认为的。 |
[05:14] | The box said it was, so– | 盒子说是这样- |
[05:15] | God, I cannot believe this is happening. | 天哪,我不敢相信这正在发生。 |
[05:17] | Hey, Amy, cute scarf! I’ll see you after class, okay? | 嗨,艾米,可爱的围巾! 我下课后见,好吗? |
[05:20] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[05:21] | I have a Spanish quiz. I have to go. | 我有一个西班牙小测验。 我得走了。 |
[05:24] | No, Amy, please. Give me a second. | 不,请艾米。 你稍等一会儿。 |
[05:25] | Look, it’s gonna be okay. | 看,会没事的。 |
[05:29] | How can you even– | 你怎么能- |
[05:30] | – What? – No, Drew, | -什么? -不,德鲁, |
[05:32] | it’s not gonna be okay. | 不会好的。 |
[05:40] | Max, this is not a negotiation. | 最大,这不是谈判。 |
[05:42] | – I want you to take a shower. – No. | -我要你洗个澡。 -不 |
[05:43] | Buddy, I shower every single day. | 老兄,我每天都洗淋浴。 |
[05:45] | So does dad, okay? And you would not like it | 爸爸也好吗? 而你不喜欢它 |
[05:47] | – if we didn’t. – I don’t care. | -如果没有的话。 我不在乎 |
[05:48] | Listen, remember when dad ran that mini triathlon? | 听着,还记得爸爸跑步那项迷你铁人三项比赛吗? |
[05:51] | – Remember how bad he smelled? – It was a halftriathlon. | -还记得他闻起来有多难闻吗? -铁人三项。 |
[05:53] | It was–mini, whatever. How bad you smelled? | 是的-迷你,随便。 你有多难闻? |
[05:54] | – It was– – No, I don’t remember that. | -是–不,我不记得了。 |
[05:56] | – Okay, well, he stank so bad… – It doesn’t matter. | -好吧,他臭得很厉害…-没关系。 |
[05:58] | – The whole house stank. – I don’t run triathlons. | -整个房子都很臭。 -我不参加铁人三项。 |
[06:00] | – Okay. – Buddy, that’s–my point is, | -好的。 -哥们,这是-我的意思是, |
[06:02] | you’re getting older, so you have to take a shower. | 您正在变老,所以您必须洗个澡。 |
[06:04] | Getting older isn’t the same thing as running a triathlon. | 变老与跑步铁人三项不是同一回事。 |
[06:07] | Well, you’re right about that, Max. | 好吧,马克斯,你是对的。 |
[06:08] | But because you’re growing up, | 但是因为你长大了, |
[06:09] | your sweat glands start to behave differently. | 您的汗腺开始表现不同。 |
[06:13] | – So you’ll smell differently. – Interesting. Why? | -因此,您的气味会有所不同。 -有趣。 为什么? |
[06:17] | – Well, uh… – There’s hormonal changes. | -好吧,呃-荷尔蒙变化了。 |
[06:20] | I’m not sure of the exact science, | 我不确定确切的科学知识, |
[06:22] | but your body produces hormones… | 但是你的身体会产生激素… |
[06:24] | – Got it. – And they produce changes. | -明白了。 -它们会产生变化。 |
[06:26] | All right. What else changes? | 好吧。 还有什么变化? |
[06:28] | – All right, a lot. – Uh, well– | -好吧,很多。 -嗯- |
[06:29] | – Yeah. – A lot. | -是的。 – 很多。 |
[06:30] | – Your voice has gotten deeper. – Right. | -您的声音越来越深。 – 对。 |
[06:32] | And, just–getting– | 而且, |
[06:33] | Well, you start to grow hair. | 好吧,你开始长头发了。 |
[06:35] | I already have hair. | 我已经头发了。 |
[06:37] | Well, not just on your head. | 好吧,不只是在你的头上。 |
[06:38] | Oh, well I have it on my armpits. | 哦,我把它放在腋下。 |
[06:40] | – That’s good. – And I’m also getting it on– | -很好。 -而且我也要继续- |
[06:42] | Skittles! I-I’m not looking at– | 吃喝玩乐! 我-我不在看- |
[06:43] | I will buy you a bag of skittles if you get in the shower. | 如果你洗个澡,我会给你买一袋吃喝玩乐的。 |
[06:45] | Listen, dad, get out. Leave, I have to get skittles. | 听着,爸爸,出去。 离开,我得吃喝玩乐。 |
[06:47] | All right, all right. Okay, skittles. | 好吧,好吧。 好吧,吃喝玩乐 |
[06:48] | Drew? | 提请? |
[06:51] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[06:54] | – Hey. – How’s it going? | -嘿。 – 怎么样了? |
[06:55] | It’s fine. | 很好。 |
[06:57] | Everything okay, um, with Amy and everything? | 一切都好,嗯,和Amy在一起吗? |
[06:59] | – Yeah. – You guys seemed really upset | -是的 -你们好像真的很沮丧 |
[07:00] | – this morning. – I know, it’s fine, though. | -今天早上。 -我知道,那很好。 |
[07:02] | Okay. Wait, Drew, wait, I- | 好吧。 等一下,德鲁,等一下,我- |
[07:05] | it just seemed like it was more than a fight. | 似乎这不仅仅是一场战斗。 |
[07:07] | – And then… – Yeah, I don’t know, it was– | -然后…-是的,我不知道,那是- |
[07:09] | and then Amy didn’t show up for class. | ,然后Amy没有出现在课堂上。 |
[07:13] | Um, yeah, I don’t– I don’t know where she went. | 恩,是的,我不知道她去哪了。 |
[07:16] | – I-I’m not sure. – Well, I’m not mad. | -我不确定。 -好吧,我没生气。 |
[07:17] | That’s not why I’m bringing this up, | 这不是我要提这个的原因, |
[07:20] | – but Amy never misses class… – Yeah, I don’t know. | -但是艾米从未错过过课…-是的,我不知道 |
[07:22] | So I guess I’m just more concerned. | 所以我想我只是更加担心。 |
[07:23] | I don’t– | 我不- |
[07:28] | Listen, you can talk to me about anything. | 听着,你可以和我谈任何事情。 |
[07:31] | All right. Cool, thanks. | 好吧。 太好了,谢谢。 |
[07:37] | Putt, putt, putt, putt– | 推杆,推杆,推杆,推杆- |
[07:39] | – Daddy! – Hey. | -爸爸! 嘿 |
[07:41] | How are you? Boy, it’s hot in here, huh? | 你好吗? 男孩,这里很热吧? |
[07:44] | – Grammy gets cold. – And humid, too. | -格莱美感冒。 -也潮湿。 |
[07:46] | Jeez, like the tropics. | 耶兹,就像热带地区一样。 |
[07:49] | Well. Hey, honey. | 好吧。 嘿亲爱的 |
[07:51] | What’s that, uh, what’s that smell? | 那是什么,那是什么味道? |
[07:55] | Did you guys eat dinner without me? | 你们有没有我吃晚饭吗? |
[07:57] | Yeah, sorry honey, I tried to explain to her | 是的,对不起亲爱的,我试图向她解释 |
[07:59] | that we wait for you to come back from work. | ,我们等你下班回来。 |
[08:03] | She did. My fault. | 她做到了。 我的错。 |
[08:04] | But I had no idea it would be so late. | 但我不知道会这么晚。 |
[08:07] | Lordy, 8:00? | Lordy,8:00? |
[08:08] | That’s a late dinner for a young boy. | 那是一个小男孩吃的晚饭。 |
[08:10] | And it was ready hours ago, but I kept a plate warm for you. | 几小时前就已经准备好了,但我为您保温了盘子。 |
[08:13] | – It’s trout. – Oh. | -鳟鱼。 哦 |
[08:15] | Uh, Renee, I’m sure it’s super good trout, | 哦,蕾妮,我确定这是超级好鳟鱼, |
[08:18] | I’m just–I’m not much of a fish guy. | 我只是-我不是一个鱼人。 |
[08:19] | So maybe I’ll have some cereal. | 所以也许我会吃些麦片。 |
[08:21] | Yeah, I’ll get you some cereal. | 是的,我给你吃些麦片。 |
[08:22] | Uhuh, uh-uh. That’s ridiculous. | 恩,恩。 这是荒谬的。 |
[08:24] | Okey-doke. | 奥基杜克。 |
[08:29] | Jabbar was reluctant at first, | 贾巴尔起初不情愿, |
[08:31] | but once he tried it he loved it, didn’t you, baby? | 但是一旦他尝试了,他就爱上了,宝贝,不是吗? |
[08:34] | – You did love it. – Oh. | -您确实喜欢它。 哦 |
[08:38] | And how did your interview go today? | 今天的面试怎么样? |
[08:40] | Well, I thank you for asking, | 好,谢谢您的询问, |
[08:41] | but I don’t think it went very well. | 但我认为进展并不顺利。 |
[08:43] | – Sorry to hear that. – You’ll find one, mom. | -很抱歉听到这个消息。 -你会找到一个,妈妈。 |
[08:45] | We’ll see. It’s tough out there. | 我们会看到的。 那里很难。 |
[08:47] | Try your fish. Tell me how you like it. | 试试你的鱼。 告诉我你怎么样。 |
[08:50] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[08:56] | It’s really good with lemon, too. | 柠檬也很好。 |
[09:00] | Why can’t we eat? | 为什么我们不能吃饭? |
[09:01] | Because it’s not polite to start | 因为开始不礼貌 |
[09:02] | until everyone’s at the table. | 直到每个人都在桌旁。 |
[09:03] | Here you go, sweetie. | 你走了,亲爱的。 |
[09:04] | And, they’re coming. | 而且,他们来了。 |
[09:06] | Okay, he’s gonna sit this one out. | 好吧,他要坐下来。 |
[09:09] | He’s not hungry? | 他不饿吗? |
[09:11] | I don’t know, Syd. I guess not. | 我不知道,赛德 我猜不会。 |
[09:13] | Then I’m not eating my brussels sprouts. | 那我就不吃布鲁塞尔芽菜了。 |
[09:14] | If Victor doesn’t have to eat anything, | 如果Victor不必吃任何东西, |
[09:16] | I’m not eating these brussels sprouts. | 我不是在吃这些球芽甘蓝。 |
[09:18] | – Yes, you– – Fine. | -是的,您–很好。 |
[09:20] | Syd, three sprouts. We’ll be right back. | Syd,三个豆芽。 我们马上回来。 |
[09:22] | – Hey. – Not doing it! | -嘿。 -不做! |
[09:23] | – Yes, you are. – Nuh-uh. | -是的。 -嗯 |
[09:25] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿,你在做什么? |
[09:26] | I’m ending this hunger strike. | 我结束了绝食。 |
[09:27] | If he wants fast food he can have fast food. | 如果他想要快餐,他可以吃快餐。 |
[09:28] | Honey, you can’t do that. He’s just testing you. | 亲爱的,你不能那样做。 他只是在测试你。 |
[09:30] | – I don’t care– – Don’t–come on. | -我不在乎–不在乎。 |
[09:38] | Victor, you got that out of my closet. | 维克多,你是从我的壁橱里拿出来的。 |
[09:42] | – All right, put away the candy. – No! | -好吧,收起糖果。 -不! |
[09:44] | Victor, pick up the candy and give it to me. | 维克多,拿起糖果给我。 |
[09:45] | Just get out of my room! I hate you! | 快离开我的房间! 我恨你! |
[09:47] | Hey, don’t talk to your mom like that. | 嘿,别这样跟你妈妈说话。 |
[09:48] | She’s not my mom! Stop. | 她不是我妈妈! 停止。 |
[09:50] | – Stop! No, it’s my candy! – Give it to me. | -停止! 不,这是我的糖果! – 把它给我。 |
[09:51] | – Hey, all right. Everybody just… -Hey! | -嘿,好吧。 大家都…-嘿! |
[10:16] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[10:20] | You know, you really didn’t have to come. | 你知道,你真的不必来。 |
[10:21] | Yeah, I know, but you just left school, | 是的,我知道,但是你刚刚离开学校, |
[10:23] | and I didn’t even know where you went. | ,我什至都不知道你去了哪里。 |
[10:27] | I just couldn’t be there, you know? | 我只是不能在那里,你知道吗? |
[10:30] | Yeah, um… | 是的,嗯… |
[10:32] | – Where did you go? – I, uh… | -你去哪里了? -我… |
[10:34] | I called planned parenthood, | 我叫计划生育 |
[10:37] | and I made an appointment for Wednesday before school. | ,我在放学前约了星期三。 |
[10:40] | What do you mean? An appointment for what? | 是什么意思? 预约什么? |
[10:42] | – Like an–like an abortion? – No. No, no, no. | -像堕胎一样? – 不不不不。 |
[10:46] | Just–they have to confirm the pregnancy before I can… | 只是-他们必须先确认怀孕,然后才能… |
[10:51] | – Okay. – Do anything about it, so… | -好的。 -做任何事情,所以… |
[10:53] | Well, you said Wednesday before school? | 好吧,你星期三上学前说过吗? |
[10:55] | – Yeah. – All right, I’ll go with you. | -是的。 -好吧,我会和你一起去。 |
[10:57] | You’re not going through this alone. | 您不会独自经历这个。 |
[10:59] | But it’s–it’s just like a consultation. | 但这就像是一次咨询。 |
[11:01] | – I want to go with you. – It’s my dad. | -我想和你一起去。 -是我爸爸 |
[11:02] | Are you gonna tell your parents? | 你要告诉父母吗? |
[11:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[11:07] | They just like to see me in a certain way. | 他们只是喜欢以某种方式见我。 |
[11:09] | Is he coming over? | 他要过来吗? |
[11:11] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[11:12] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[11:14] | – Hey, sweetheart. – Hey. Hey, there. | -嘿,亲爱的。 嘿 嘿。 |
[11:15] | Hey, Drew. | 嘿,德鲁 |
[11:16] | What are you doing out here with my daughter? | 你和我女儿在这里做什么? |
[11:18] | Hey, Drew, it’s good to see you. | 嘿,德鲁,很高兴见到你。 |
[11:19] | – Yeah, you too. – How you been? | -是的,你也是。 – 你怎么了? |
[11:20] | I’ve been fine. | 我很好。 |
[11:21] | Yeah. You staying out of trouble? | 是的。 你没有麻烦吗? |
[11:24] | – Yeah. – How’s your senior year going? | -是的。 -您大四的情况如何? |
[11:26] | It’s fine. | 很好。 |
[11:27] | It’s just, you know, super busy and… | 只是,你知道,超级忙,而且… |
[11:28] | – Good. – All that. | 很好 -所有。 |
[11:29] | Stay at it. It’s important. | 坚持下去。 这一点很重要。 |
[11:31] | All right, you wanna come in? We got some pizza. | 好吧,你想进来吗? 我们有一些比萨。 |
[11:32] | – No, he’s… Got… – Yeah, I can’t. | -不,他…有…-是的,我不能。 |
[11:34] | I have to do, like, homework. Stuff. | 我必须做家庭作业。 东西。 |
[11:36] | If you change your mind, you’re always welcome. | 如果您改变主意,我们将永远欢迎您。 |
[11:38] | – Okay. | – Okay. |
[11:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[11:47] | I have to go. But… | 我得走了。 但… |
[11:49] | All right, well, you know, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好吧,你知道,我明天见。 |
[11:52] | I definitely want to go on Wednesday, so… | 我当然想在星期三去,所以… |
[11:55] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见。 |
[12:02] | You make me very nervous. | 你让我非常紧张。 |
[12:03] | No, no, see a little more– | 不,不,再看到一点- |
[12:04] | No, but you don’t have to, like, do it for me. | 不,但是您不必像为我那样做。 |
[12:06] | I-I think it looks nice, ’cause she’s very warm. | 我-我认为它看起来不错,因为她非常温暖。 |
[12:08] | – Yeah, that’s too much. – Why is it too much? | -是的,太多了。 -为什么太多? |
[12:10] | Let me just show you a little trick here. | 让我在这里告诉您一些技巧。 |
[12:11] | – Oh, God. – Just relax your hand. | -天哪。 -放松一下手。 |
[12:13] | – That’s so– – Just relax–you’re a good one. | -就是这样–放松一下-你是一个好人。 |
[12:14] | – Get off me. – What? I’m not– | -下车。 – 什么? 我不是 – |
[12:16] | Get off. | 下车。 |
[12:17] | – Hi. – Oh, hey. | -嗨。 – 噢!嗨。 |
[12:19] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[12:20] | Uh, can I talk to you for a minute? | 恩,我可以和您谈一会吗? |
[12:23] | Yeah, of course. | 是的,当然。 |
[12:24] | – Um… – Yeah, I got some stuff to do. | -嗯…-是的,我有事要做。 |
[12:30] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[12:31] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe you’re here. | 天哪。 我简直不敢相信你在这里。 |
[12:34] | Oh, yeah. I’ll make it quick. | 哦,是的。 我会尽快。 |
[12:36] | I just–I just wanted to talk to you about Drew. | 我只是-我只是想和您谈谈Drew。 |
[12:38] | – Oh. – I– | -哦。 – 一世 – |
[12:39] | He’s been really, really upset | 他真的非常非常难过 |
[12:41] | at school the last few days, and I asked him | 最近几天在学校,我问他 |
[12:43] | if he was all right and he said he was, | 如果他没事,他说他是, |
[12:45] | – but it doesn’t seem like he is. – What do you mean? | -但似乎他不是。 – 你什么意思? |
[12:47] | Like–I know he’s stressed out about his applications and– | 喜欢-我知道他对自己的申请压力很大,而且- |
[12:50] | No, it’s–it’s– it seems serious. | 不,是-看起来很严重。 |
[12:53] | He seems scared. Uh, anyway, | 他似乎很害怕。 嗯,反正 |
[12:57] | – I’ll let you get back to– – No, no, it’s okay, that’s- | -我会让你回到–不,不,没关系,那是- |
[12:59] | thank you for telling me and… | 感谢您告诉我和… |
[13:04] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 |
[13:08] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[13:09] | – Well, it was good to see you. – Okay. | -好,很高兴见到你。 – 好的。 |
[13:11] | It’s good to see you, too. | 也很高兴见到你。 |
[13:12] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[13:24] | – You all right? – Mm-hmm. | -你还好吗? 嗯 |
[13:34] | Beach boys title girl, six letters. | 海滩男孩称号女孩,六个字母。 |
[13:37] | Ooh, rho–Rhonda. | 哦,Rho-Rhonda。 |
[13:40] | Yep. Well done. | 是的。 做得好。 |
[13:45] | What’s up? You got home calling, man. | 怎么了? 老兄,你打来电话了。 |
[13:47] | – You’re not gonna answer that? – No. | -你不会回答吗? -不 |
[13:48] | The only person that’s home, at my home, is Renee. | Renee是唯一在家的人。 |
[13:51] | Not picking up the mother-in-law, that’s cold. | 不接婆婆,真冷。 |
[13:53] | It’s not important, I promise. | 不重要,我保证。 |
[13:55] | That’s like the ninth time she’s called today. | 就像她今天第九次打来电话一样。 |
[13:57] | Ooh, oh good! A message. | 哦,天哪! 一个消息。 |
[13:58] | I’m sure this is breaking news. | 我确定这是突发新闻。 |
[14:00] | “Hi, Crosby, I was thinking about taking another nap.” | “嗨,克罗斯比,我正在考虑再睡一会。” |
[14:03] | “Just thought I’d let you know, if you want to come–“ | “只要想我就告诉你-” |
[14:05] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[14:09] | What is it? | What is it? |
[14:11] | They offered her the job | 他们为她提供了工作 |
[14:12] | – that she interviewed for! – That’s great! | -她面试了! – 那很棒! |
[14:13] | – She’s gonna be making money. – Yeah! | -她会赚钱的。 -是的! |
[14:14] | – She’s gonna move out! – Are you kidding me? | -她要搬出去! – 你在跟我开玩笑吗? |
[14:16] | – Yeah, come on! – This is amazing. | -是的,来吧! – 这真太了不起了。 |
[14:17] | You got your bathroom back. | 你回来了 |
[14:18] | I am gonna pee with ultimate freedom. | 我要以最大的自由撒尿。 |
[14:20] | You’re gonna pee with impunity. | 你会不受惩罚地撒尿。 |
[14:21] | I’m gonna pee with extreme prejudice | 我会以极端的偏见撒尿 |
[14:23] | is what I’m gonna pee with. Oh! This is good news. | 是我要撒尿的东西。 哦! 这是个好消息。 |
[14:27] | ♪ By the look on your face ♪ | ♪脸上的表情♪ |
[14:30] | ♪ the burden’s on your back | ♪负担在你的背上 |
[14:33] | ♪ and the sun is in your eyes… ♪ | ♪太阳在你的眼中…♪ |
[14:36] | Drew? | 提请? |
[14:40] | – Yeah? – Can I come in? | -是吗? – 我能进来吗? |
[14:42] | Uhhuh. | 恩。 |
[14:46] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨。 嘿 |
[14:49] | I have not seen you at all. | 我根本没见过你。 |
[14:51] | – How’s it going? – It’s fine. | -最近怎么样? – 没关系。 |
[14:53] | – What are you doing? – Uh, just homework. | -您在做什么? -嗯,只是功课。 |
[14:55] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[14:56] | It, um, it’s math. | ,嗯,这是数学。 |
[14:57] | Yes, my favorite. | 是的,我的最爱。 |
[15:00] | Hey, so grandma and grandpa went out, | 喂爷爷奶奶出去了 |
[15:02] | and we could get a pizza or something | ,我们可能会得到披萨或其他东西 |
[15:04] | and not have any lectures about our vegetable intake. | 并且没有关于我们的蔬菜摄入量的任何讲座。 |
[15:07] | – Yeah. – So math, huh? | -是的。 -数学吧? |
[15:12] | It looks like you were, like, rolling on the lawn. | 好像你在草坪上滚动一样。 |
[15:16] | – Excuse me? Hello? – Yeah? | -对不起? 你好? -是吗? |
[15:20] | – What’s up? – Nothing, I–um– | -怎么了? -没有,我-嗯- |
[15:23] | I don’t. | 我不知道。 |
[15:25] | Nothing, I’m just doing homework. | 没事,我只是在做作业。 |
[15:28] | – Is everything going okay? – Yeah. | -一切都好吗? -是的 |
[15:33] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗? |
[15:35] | Yeah, what do you mean? | 是的,你是什么意思? |
[15:38] | Well, Mark came to see me– | 好吧,马克来找我了- |
[15:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:44] | What are you–are you guys | 你是什么人-是你们 |
[15:45] | getting back together or something? | 回到一起还是什么? |
[15:47] | No. I–no, honey. | 不,我-不,亲爱的 |
[15:48] | No, I’m–I mean, that wasn’t– | 不,我是-那不是- |
[15:50] | Then why were you talking to him? | 那你为什么跟他说话 |
[15:52] | Well, he– you know, he came by | 好吧,他-你知道,他来了 |
[15:54] | to say he was concerned about you. | 表示他关心您。 |
[15:57] | He saw something at school that made him worried. | 他在学校看到一些令他担忧的东西。 |
[16:01] | Is everything okay with Amy? | 艾米一切都好吗? |
[16:06] | Yeah, I–yeah. It’s the same, just– | 是的,我-是的。 一样,只是- |
[16:09] | Do you wanna invite her over tonight? | 你想今晚邀请她吗? |
[16:12] | Um, maybe. I don’t know. | 嗯,也许吧。 我不知道。 |
[16:15] | I think she’s busy. | 我认为她很忙。 |
[16:20] | So what is it then? | 那是什么呢? |
[16:24] | Uh, I don’t–I don’t know. Um, I don’t– | 嗯,我不知道。 嗯,我不是 |
[16:29] | Amy and I have been really… | 艾米和我一直都… |
[16:31] | Just freaking out over college applications. | 吓坏了大学申请。 |
[16:34] | I was just thinking. He saw us talking. | 我只是在想。 他看到我们在说话。 |
[16:36] | – Oh. – And so… | -哦。 – 所以… |
[16:38] | Honey, why? You’re doing so great. | 亲爱的,为什么? 你做得很好。 |
[16:40] | Yeah, I know that. It’s just– | 是的,我知道。 只是 – |
[16:41] | Well, I’m glad to know that you’re working hard, | 好吧,很高兴得知您正在努力, |
[16:43] | but don’t–you’ve gotta give yourself a break. | 但不要-您必须休息一下。 |
[16:45] | You’re too hard on yourself, you know? | 你对自己太苛刻了,知道吗? |
[16:47] | You may not believe it, but no matter what happens, | 您可能不相信,但无论发生什么事, |
[16:51] | it’s all gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的。 |
[16:55] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的。 – 行。 |
[16:58] | So let me know about pizza. | 让我知道比萨饼。 |
[16:59] | – All right. – Hey. | -好吧。 嘿 |
[17:04] | You would tell me, right, if there was something? | 你会告诉我,对,如果有事吗? |
[17:06] | Yeah. | Yeah. |
[17:13] | Okay, honey. | 好吧,亲爱的。 |
[17:14] | – Let me know when you’re hungry. – All right. | -饿的时候让我知道。 – 行。 |
[17:21] | Buddy, how you doing on that salad? | 哥们,你在沙拉上做得怎么样? |
[17:23] | – Okay. – Good. | -好的。 很好 |
[17:24] | – Small pieces, okay? – Either way. | -小块,好吗? – 无论哪种方式。 |
[17:25] | – Really good job. – Hi, ho. | -真的很好。 – 嗨。 |
[17:26] | – Hey, guys! – Hey. | -大家好! 嘿 |
[17:28] | We got brownies. | 我们吃了布朗尼蛋糕。 |
[17:29] | Oh, yummy, thank you very much. | 哦,很好,非常感谢。 |
[17:30] | Hey, Max-o. How’s it going, kid? | 嗨,Max-o。 怎么样,孩子? |
[17:31] | Hi, grandpa. I have pubic hair. | 嗨爷爷 我有阴毛。 |
[17:32] | – Oh, congratulations. – There you go. | -哦,恭喜。 -你去。 |
[17:34] | – That’s so great. – All right. | -太好了。 – 行。 |
[17:35] | Max, we’re not really supposed to talk about that at dinner. | 马克斯,我们真的不应该在晚餐时谈论这个问题。 |
[17:38] | – It’s not appropriate. – Well, it’s not dinner yet. | -这不合适。 -还没吃晚饭。 |
[17:39] | Okay, we’ll talk about it later, okay? | 好吧,我们稍后再讨论,好吗? |
[17:41] | The Internet said that girls | 互联网说那个女孩 |
[17:42] | begin puberty at their first menses. | 在他们的第一个月经开始进入青春期。 |
[17:43] | – That’s right. – Ooh. | -是的。 哦 |
[17:45] | But I don’t know what that is. It also said that | 但是我不知道那是什么。 还说 |
[17:47] | boys start at their first ejaculation. | 男孩从第一次射精开始。 |
[17:49] | – Correct. – Hey. | -正确。 嘿 |
[17:50] | – Okay, buddy– – I haven’t ejaculated yet. | -好吧,哥们–我还没有射精。 |
[17:52] | – Well– – Well, give it time. | -好吧-好吧,给它时间。 |
[17:53] | Yeah, it won’t be long. | 是的,不会太久。 |
[17:54] | It says that, uh–the Internet says that when I do, | 它说,嗯-互联网说,当我这样做时, |
[17:56] | I will begin to see girls in a new and exciting way. | 我将开始以新颖有趣的方式看到女孩。 |
[17:59] | – Boy, that’s probably true. – Oh, well that’s– | -男孩,那可能是真的。 -哦,那是- |
[18:00] | a whole new world is gonna open up for you, Max, | 马克斯,一个全新的世界将会为您打开 |
[18:02] | believe you me, you start ejaculating. | 相信我,您开始射精。 |
[18:03] | – Oh, my God. – Do you ejaculate, grandpa? | -天哪。 -你射精吗,爷爷? |
[18:05] | – No, Max! – Whenever he possibly can. | -不,最大! -只要有可能。 |
[18:07] | Do I ejaculate? | 我射精吗? |
[18:08] | Oh, man, do I ever. I tell you. | 哦,伙计,我曾经做过。 我告诉你。 |
[18:10] | Who likes pasta? This is not appropriate. | 谁喜欢意大利面? 这不合适。 |
[18:12] | Well, you know, I saw four kids through puberty, | 好吧,你知道,我看到四个孩子进入青春期, |
[18:16] | and I can tell you, nothing’s appropriate. | 而且我可以告诉你,没有什么合适的。 |
[18:18] | – Well– – You know, the key is to just | -好吧–关键是 |
[18:20] | act like everything’s normal, because it is. | 就像一切正常一样,因为它是。 |
[18:21] | – Have you had a wet dream yet? – What’s a wet dream? | -你做梦了吗? -什么是梦? |
[18:24] | – Is there water involved? – No, no, no. | -有水吗? – 不不不。 |
[18:25] | – A wet dream is when– – You’re sweating. | -梦dream以求的时候–您出汗了。 |
[18:27] | – And the sheets are slippery– – Adam! Folks are here! | -床单很滑–亚当! 人们在这里! |
[18:36] | I’m officer Speer with the Berkeley police department. | 我是伯克利警察局的警官Speer。 |
[18:38] | We’re responding to a 911 call. Are you Julia Graham? | 我们正在响应911通话。 你是茱莉亚·格雷厄姆吗? |
[18:41] | – Yes. – We’d like to come in and talk | -是的。 -我们想谈谈 |
[18:43] | to you about a report of child abuse. | 向您介绍有关虐待儿童的报告。 |
[18:50] | I will, of course, but both of my kids are upstairs, so… | 当然可以,但是我的两个孩子都在楼上,所以… |
[18:53] | Mommy, what’s going on? | 妈妈,这是怎么回事? |
[18:56] | Um, there’s been a bit of a misunderstanding, sweetie, | 嗯,有点误会了,亲爱的, |
[18:58] | but it’s gonna be okay. | 但没关系。 |
[18:59] | Mrs. Graham, we’ll need to talk to her separately. | 格雷厄姆夫人,我们需要分别与她交谈。 |
[19:03] | Right, of course. | 当然可以。 |
[19:04] | Baby, one of these very nice police officers | 宝贝,这些非常好的警察之一 |
[19:07] | is gonna talk to you, okay? | 要和你说话,好吗? |
[19:08] | – Okay. – Mrs. Graham, | – 好的。 -格雷厄姆太太, |
[19:09] | is the other child in the house? | 家里的另一个孩子吗? |
[19:12] | Uhhuh. | 恩。 |
[19:20] | Victor, could you come down here please? | 维克多,你能来这里吗? |
[19:26] | Hello! | 你好! |
[19:27] | Oh, good, we’re all here. | 哦,很好,我们都在这里。 |
[19:29] | Somebody brought some celebratory cupcakes. | 有人带来了庆祝蛋糕。 |
[19:31] | Are you guys ready to party? | 你们准备好聚会了吗? |
[19:33] | That’s very sweet, Crosby, but I’m not gonna take that job. | 真是太好了,克罗斯比,但我不会担任这份工作。 |
[19:38] | – You turned the job down? – The benefits weren’t… | -你拒绝了吗? -好处不是… |
[19:42] | – No. – What she was hoping for, | -不-她希望的是, |
[19:43] | and they couldn’t agree on vacation time. | ,他们不能同意休假时间。 |
[19:45] | Renee, I just– I find it hard to believe | 蕾妮,我只是-我很难相信 |
[19:46] | that you would turn down a job in this economy. | 您会在这种经济状况下拒绝工作。 |
[19:48] | It’s not like they’re growing on trees, right? | 好像它们不是长在树上,对吗? |
[19:50] | We’ve been talking about it for hours. | 我们已经讨论了几个小时。 |
[19:51] | – It’s not gonna happen. – I’m not an old shoe. | -不会发生。 -我不是老鞋。 |
[19:55] | I can find a job. | 我可以找到工作。 |
[19:56] | – I can find a job. – Cupcakes anybody? | -我可以找到工作。 -纸杯蛋糕有人吗? |
[19:59] | – I hope you can. – It’s okay. | -希望你能。 – 没关系。 |
[20:00] | It’s obvious there’s been no abuse here. | 很明显,这里没有滥用。 |
[20:03] | I told him it’s a crime to make a phony 911 call. | 我告诉他,拨打911假电话是犯罪行为。 |
[20:06] | I think I scared him pretty badly. | 我想我非常害怕他。 |
[20:07] | Good. | 好。 |
[20:08] | But you’ll want to talk to him as well. | 但您也想与他交谈。 |
[20:10] | Yeah. Yeah, there’ll be plenty of talking. | 是的。 是的,将会有很多话题。 |
[20:12] | I’ll walk you guys out. | 我会带你们走的。 |
[20:14] | Listen, bug, can you do me a favor and put on your jammies? | 听着,虫子,能帮我个忙,摆上你的果酱吗? |
[20:16] | And you can sleep in our bed just one night, okay? | 而且你可以在我们的床上睡一晚,好吗? |
[20:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[20:26] | – Love you. | – Love you. |
[20:35] | So wanna talk about it now? | 所以想现在谈论它吗? |
[20:38] | No, I don’t want to talk about this right now. | 不,我现在不想谈论这个。 |
[20:41] | I want to deal with our traumatized daughter. | 我想和受苦的女儿打交道。 |
[20:44] | Okay, well what about Victor? | 好吧,那维克多呢? |
[20:45] | You tuck him in. | 你把他塞进去了。 |
[20:47] | I can’t even look at him right now. | 我什至不能看着他。 |
[20:58] | Honey. | 蜜糖。 |
[21:00] | What? | 什么? |
[21:03] | How old were you when you got your first boner? | 初识时您几岁? |
[21:05] | What? | 什么? |
[21:07] | You know, a stiffy, hard on, chubby, whatever. | 你知道,一个僵硬,艰难,胖乎乎的。 |
[21:09] | How old were you when you got wood? | 你几岁的时候木头? |
[21:10] | Honey, what the hell? Is it even 6:00 yet? | 亲爱的,什么鬼? 甚至是6:00吗? |
[21:11] | I’m just thinking about this, honey. | 我只是在想这个,亲爱的。 |
[21:13] | How old were you? It just is a question. | 你几岁了? 这只是一个问题。 |
[21:16] | Well, I–um– | 好吧… |
[21:20] | I was around Max’s age, I guess. | 我猜是在Max的年龄。 |
[21:22] | You know, he’s gonna start feeling things for girls. | 你知道,他会开始为女孩们感觉。 |
[21:24] | – Tell you what– – And sexual feelings, and… | -告诉你–还有性感受,以及… |
[21:25] | – I know. – So I think that you should | -我知道。 -所以我认为你应该 |
[21:27] | have a talk with him. I really do. | 和他聊天。 我是真的 |
[21:28] | – You think I should? – Yeah. | -您认为我应该? -是的 |
[21:29] | Why don’t we take a stab at it together | 我们为什么不一起刺 |
[21:30] | and see what we’re dealing with here | 看看我们在这里处理什么 |
[21:31] | before I dive in with the birds and the bees talk… | 在我与鸟潜入和蜜蜂交谈之前… |
[21:32] | Wait a second–no way. Adam? | 等一下-没办法。 亚当? |
[21:34] | – Solo. – Remember when I talked | -独奏。 -记得我说话时 |
[21:35] | to Haddie? You sent me in alone, okay? | 到哈迪(Haddie)? 你一个人寄给我,好吗? |
[21:38] | – Yeah, Haddie was easy. – Girls talk to girls. | -是的,哈迪很轻松。 -女孩和女孩说话。 |
[21:39] | Boys talk to boys. You’re right, she was easy. | 男孩和男孩说话。 没错,她很轻松。 |
[21:42] | – And Max won’t be. – No, he won’t. | -而Max不会。 -不,他不会。 |
[21:45] | If you decide to continue the pregnancy, | 如果您决定继续怀孕, |
[21:47] | we’d be happy to refer you for prenatal care. | 我们很乐意推荐您接受产前检查。 |
[21:51] | Of course there are resources for teen moms | 当然有适合青少年妈妈的资源
决定抚养孩子的 |
[21:53] | who decide to raise a child. | 。 |
[21:56] | Adoption is also an option | 领养也是一种选择 |
[21:58] | for you to consider. | 供您考虑。 |
[21:59] | Now, if you decide to end the pregnancy, | 现在,如果您决定终止妊娠, |
[22:02] | you have two options… | 您有两个选择… |
[22:08] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗? |
[22:13] | ♪ Late in the night | ♪深夜 |
[22:21] | Well, there’s only… | 好吧,只有… |
[22:23] | One option, right? | 一种选择,对不对? |
[22:26] | I mean, the doctor said I could get an appointment | 我的意思是,医生说我可以预约 |
[22:28] | – as early as tomorrow, so– – Yeah, you know, | -早在明天,所以–是的, |
[22:32] | she said that we have time, though, to think about it. | 她说我们还有时间考虑一下。 |
[22:35] | Like a week, she said. | 就像一个星期,她说。 |
[22:37] | To think about what? | 想想什么? |
[22:41] | That’s not the only option. | 这不是唯一的选择。 |
[22:43] | If I have this baby, | 如果我有这个孩子, |
[22:47] | – my life is over. – It doesn’t have to be over. | -我的生活结束了。 -不一定要结束。 |
[22:49] | – Yes. – No, it doesn’t. | -是的 -不,不是。 |
[22:51] | – Yes. – We could start a life. | -是的。 -我们可以开始生活。 |
[22:52] | You know, I can go to college. I can get a job, you know? | 你知道,我可以上大学。 我可以找到工作,你知道吗? |
[22:54] | There’s plenty of people that would be willing to help us. | 有很多人愿意帮助我们。 |
[22:58] | And I love you, and that’s all that matters. | 而且我爱你,仅此而已。 |
[23:03] | Look, obviously I’m gonna support you no matter what. | 看,显然无论如何我都会支持你的。 |
[23:05] | That’s all I’m saying. | 这就是我要说的。 |
[23:06] | And I want to make this work, but… | 而且我想做这个工作,但是… |
[23:11] | I just don’t want you to think that I’m not there for you | 我只是不想让你认为我不在你身边 |
[23:13] | if you decided to keep it, that’s all. | 如果您决定保留它,仅此而已。 |
[23:21] | I need help coming up with the money. | 我需要帮助拿出这笔钱。 |
[23:26] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[23:40] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨。 嘿 |
[23:41] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好。 -早上 |
[23:44] | – Oh, went to the weird guy? – I had to. | -哦,去了那个奇怪的家伙? – 我不得不。 |
[23:48] | – He’s worth it, right? – Yeah. | -他值得,对吧? -是的 |
[23:49] | How’s Drew? | Drew怎么样? |
[23:50] | Oh, good. Um, yeah. | 哦,很好。 嗯是的 |
[23:53] | Turns out he’s just very, very stressed about college | 原来他对大学非常有压力 |
[23:57] | – and everything. – Right. | -一切。 – 对。 |
[23:59] | But he’s okay, right? | 但是他没事吧? |
[24:01] | Yeah, but Mark was right to be worried, you know? | 是的,但Mark担心是对的,您知道吗? |
[24:03] | He’s a very emotional kid. | 他是一个非常有感情的孩子。 |
[24:06] | – Can’t always tell– – Yeah. | -不能总是告诉–是的。 |
[24:09] | – Yeah, but he’s fine, right? – Turns out he’s fine. | -是的,但他很好,对吧? -原来他很好。 |
[24:12] | – What? – No, I mean-look, he– | -什么? -不,我是说,他- |
[24:14] | – Drew’s stressed out, yeah. – Yeah. | -Drew的压力很大,是的。 -是的 |
[24:16] | ‘Cause he’s gonna go to college and that’s normal. | 因为他要去上大学,这很正常。 |
[24:18] | I was freaking out myself and– | 我吓坏了自己- |
[24:20] | but Mark, you know, I was just kind of thinking– | 但是马克,你知道,我只是在想- |
[24:23] | I think he probably didn’t need to come over, right? | 我认为他可能不需要过来,对吗? |
[24:27] | You think he came to see me? | 你以为他来见我? |
[24:29] | – Maybe, yeah. – And what–what if he did? | -也许,是的。 -那又怎么办? |
[24:31] | – No, I mean– – You don’t have any feelings | -不,我是说–您没有任何感觉 |
[24:33] | – about that? – I’m-I’m fine. | -关于这个? -我-我很好。 |
[24:34] | No, you’re fine. You don’t care, right? | 不,你很好。 你不在乎吧? |
[24:36] | What are you saying? Am I–am I jealous | 你在说什么? 我是我嫉妒吗 |
[24:38] | – that he’s coming around? – I’m just wondering. | -他要来吗? – 我是在想。 |
[24:39] | It seems to have stuck with you, | 似乎一直困扰着你, |
[24:40] | so I just wonder if you had a feeling? | 所以我只是想知道您是否有这种感觉? |
[24:42] | I’m just noticing it, | 我只是注意到了, |
[24:44] | and I’m making an observation about it. | ,我正在对此进行观察。 |
[24:46] | I understand. Thank you for the observation. | 我了解。 谢谢您的观察。 |
[24:47] | I need some sugar. | 我需要一些糖。 |
[24:49] | Mmhmm. Well, you can get it yourself. | 嗯。 好吧,你可以自己得到。 |
[24:55] | So first of all, don’t worry about the money, okay? | 所以首先,不用担心钱,好吗? |
[24:57] | I’m gonna get it for you. It’s not a problem. | 我会为你买的。 这不是一个问题。 |
[24:59] | I’m sorry that I’m asking you for it. | 对不起,我要你。 |
[25:01] | Drew, don’t think any more about it, okay? | 德鲁,别再想了,好吗? |
[25:04] | How’s Amy? Is she all right? | 艾米好吗? 她可以吗? |
[25:07] | No, she’s… She’s like shut down and… | 不,她是…她就像关机了… |
[25:15] | I just feel so stupid, you know? | 我只是觉得很傻,你知道吗? |
[25:18] | Like it’s my fault, and I– | 好像是我的错,我- |
[25:21] | Drew, it happens. | 提请,它发生了。 |
[25:22] | But it’s gonna be okay. I promise, okay? | 但这会没事的。 我保证,好吗? |
[25:25] | I mean, how are you feeling? | 我的意思是,你感觉如何? |
[25:27] | I just… | 我只是… |
[25:30] | I just don’t want to go through with it, | 我只是不想经历它, |
[25:31] | you know? | 你知道吗? |
[25:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[25:36] | I don’t– I don’t want to, um… | 我不想要-嗯… |
[25:44] | You know, I don’t want to give it up, but… | 你知道,我不想放弃,但是… |
[25:46] | I’m trying to respect how she feels. | 我想尊重她的感受。 |
[25:49] | It’s just hard. | 很难。 |
[25:52] | Amy’s gonna be fine. You’re gonna be fine, okay? | 艾米会好起来的。 你会没事的,好吗? |
[25:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[26:03] | Oh, Drew. | 哦,Drew。 |
[26:54] | Amy? | 艾米? |
[26:59] | I’ll just be out here. | 我就在这里。 |
[27:19] | Victor? | 维克多? |
[27:21] | We’d like to talk to you, bud. | 芽,我们想和您谈谈。 |
[27:23] | Can you please stop that? | 你能阻止它吗? |
[27:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[27:27] | What you did, calling the police, | 你做了什么,报警了, |
[27:30] | was serious. | 是认真的。 |
[27:42] | Listen to your mom. | 听你妈妈的话。 |
[27:43] | She’s not my mom. | 她不是我妈妈。 |
[27:58] | Okay, you know what? That’s my wife. | 好吧,你知道吗? 这是我的妻子。 |
[28:02] | Don’t talk to her that way. | 不要那样跟她说话。 |
[28:03] | Whatever. She didn’t even get arrested. | 随便。 她甚至没有被捕。 |
[28:05] | Victor, do you understand what you did? | 维克多,你知道你做了什么吗? |
[28:06] | You had the police come into our house. | 你让警察来了我们家。 |
[28:09] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗? |
[28:11] | It really hurt us. | 真的伤害了我们。 |
[28:13] | It’s not acceptable. | 这是不可接受的。 |
[28:17] | And you need to think about it. | 而且您需要考虑一下。 |
[28:28] | Anyway, when you’re taking a shower, | 反正洗澡时 |
[28:30] | those are the areas you want to focus on. | 这些是您要重点关注的领域。 |
[28:32] | And I know that that | 而且我知道 |
[28:34] | probably seems a little, uh… | 似乎有点,嗯… |
[28:37] | Strange but, uh… | 奇怪但是 |
[28:40] | I promise you that all the boys in your class, | 我向你保证,班上所有的男孩, |
[28:42] | all the boys your age are going through the same thing. | 同龄的所有男孩都在经历同样的事情。 |
[28:45] | – It’s just part of growing up. – No, I don’t find it strange. | -这只是成长的一部分。 -不,我觉得很奇怪。 |
[28:49] | I mean, lizards grow for their entire lives, | 我的意思是,蜥蜴一生都在成长, |
[28:52] | but their skin doesn’t, it stays small. | 但他们的皮肤却没有,它很小。 |
[28:54] | So they have to shed their skin. | 因此,他们必须脱皮。 |
[28:55] | And most people think that’s weird, but I don’t. | 而且大多数人认为这很奇怪,但我没有。 |
[29:00] | I don’t either. | 我也不是。 |
[29:03] | I want to stick with people for a second though, okay? | 我想和人呆一秒钟,好吗? |
[29:06] | Because another part of this period of change | 因为这段时期的另一部分 |
[29:08] | has to do with your feelings about girls. | 与您对女孩的感受有关。 |
[29:14] | Yeah, the Internet said that I will begin to see them | 是的,互联网说我将开始看到他们 |
[29:17] | in a new and exciting way. | 以一种新颖而激动人心的方式。 |
[29:21] | Well, that’s one way of putting it. | 好吧,这是放置它的一种方式。 |
[29:23] | Yeah, but that’s not gonna happen with me. | 是的,但是那不会发生在我身上。 |
[29:25] | Well, Max, you say that now, but trust me, it’s gonna happen. | 好吧,马克斯,你现在说的是,但请相信我,这一定会发生的。 |
[29:30] | When I just, uh… Well, a little bit older than you, | 当我只是,呃…嗯,比你大一点, |
[29:34] | girls went from being just girls to… | 女孩从单纯的女孩变成了… |
[29:40] | Well, something new and exciting. | 好吧,一些新的令人兴奋的东西。 |
[29:42] | And mysterious. | 和神秘。 |
[29:44] | But I’m not like you, because I have Asperger’s. | 但是我不喜欢你,因为我有阿斯伯格的。 |
[29:50] | That is true. | 那是真实的。 |
[29:53] | And because of that, | 因此, |
[29:55] | sometimes you have a difficult time | 有时候你很难过 |
[29:57] | making emotional connections, but… | 建立情感联系,但是… |
[30:01] | These aren’t emotional feelings. | 这些不是情感上的感觉。 |
[30:03] | These are sexual feelings, and they’re a little bit different. | 这些是性的感觉,它们有些不同。 |
[30:06] | You’re gonna see a girl– | 你会看到一个女孩- |
[30:07] | Dad, I’m not ready to talk about this yet. | 爸爸,我还没准备好谈论这个。 |
[30:17] | Okay. That’s okay. | 好吧。 没关系。 |
[30:20] | When you feel ready… | 当你准备好了… |
[30:24] | If you feel ready, | 如果您准备好了, |
[30:27] | just let me know and we’ll talk about it, okay? | 请告诉我,我们会谈谈,好吗? |
[30:31] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[30:33] | All right, buddy. | 好吧,伙计。 |
[30:41] | – Dad. – Yeah, bud? | 爸爸 -是的,蓓蕾? |
[30:47] | I wish people could shed their skins like lizards. | 我希望人们能像蜥蜴一样脱皮。 |
[30:49] | That would be really cool. | 那真的很酷。 |
[30:54] | I think that would be cool, too. | 我也觉得很酷。 |
[30:58] | Yep. | 是的。 |
[31:08] | Okay, here’s the last of it. | 好,这是最后一个。 |
[31:10] | – Mmhmm. – Thank you. | -嗯。 – 谢谢。 |
[31:11] | Uhhuh. You want some more cereal? | 恩。 您要再吃些麦片吗? |
[31:13] | Oh, no, I’m good. Thank you. | 哦,不,我很好。 谢谢。 |
[31:14] | All right. Crosby, are you sure I can’t | 行。 克罗斯比,你确定我不能 |
[31:16] | do a load for you? I’d be happy to. | 为您做负担吗? 我很乐意。 |
[31:19] | No, I actually do my own laundry, but thank you. | 不,我实际上是洗衣服,但是谢谢。 |
[31:20] | The machine in my building has been out. | 我楼里的机器坏了。 |
[31:23] | Yeah, for five years. Boy, get out of here. | 是的,五年了。 男孩,快离开这里。 |
[31:26] | You knew that? | 你知道吗? |
[31:32] | I gotta say, that’s quite a sight. | 我得说,这真是一副景象。 |
[31:34] | A grown-ass man having his laundry folded by his mother. | 一个成年男子,他的母亲把他的衣服折叠起来。 |
[31:37] | I remember my sister telling me that your mother | 我记得我姐姐告诉我你妈妈 |
[31:39] | did your laundry until you bought this house. | 洗衣服,直到你买了这所房子。 |
[31:41] | – Oh, did she say that? – She sure did. | -哦,她是那样说的吗? -当然可以。 |
[31:43] | Yeah, big difference though. | 是的,虽然有很大的不同。 |
[31:44] | I lived on a boat, so it wasn’t really an option. | 我住在船上,所以实际上不是一种选择。 |
[31:49] | Do you have any more cereal by any chance? | 您还有其他谷物吗? |
[31:50] | No, I think you ate it all, actually. | 不,我认为您实际上已经吃光了。 |
[31:57] | ♪ Lady adelaide | ♪阿德莱德夫人 |
[32:00] | ♪ shows no emotion | ♪无动于衷 |
[32:04] | ♪ colder than a wave | ♪比波浪还冷 |
[32:07] | ♪ in the arctic ocean | ♪在北冰洋 |
[32:10] | ♪ she waited all her years | ♪她等了整年 |
[32:13] | Thanks for driving me. | 感谢您开车送我。 |
[32:16] | Yeah, um… | 是的,嗯… |
[32:19] | I’ll just call you later? | 我稍后再打给您? |
[32:26] | Maybe you shouldn’t. | 也许你不应该。 |
[32:28] | I need some space. | 我需要一些空间。 |
[32:34] | Okay. How much space? | 好吧。 有多少空间? |
[32:39] | A lot. | 很多。 |
[32:43] | Yeah. All right, okay. | 是的 好吧,好 |
[32:50] | Okay, well, my dad’s home, so… | 好吧,我父亲的家,所以… |
[32:55] | Do I look okay? Do I look normal? | 我看起来还好吗? 我看起来正常吗? |
[33:00] | Yeah, um… | 是的,嗯… |
[33:03] | You look really beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮。 |
[33:07] | ♪ Lady adelaide | ♪阿德莱德夫人 |
[33:10] | ♪ shows no emotion | ♪无动于衷 |
[33:14] | ♪ colder than a wave | ♪比波浪还冷 |
[33:17] | ♪ in the arctic ocean | ♪在北冰洋 |
[33:20] | ♪ she waited all her years | ♪她等了一年 |
[33:24] | ♪ for those three words | ♪这三个词
从未见过她的耳朵的 |
[33:27] | ♪ that never reached her ears ♪ | ♪ |
[33:30] | ♪ They just went unheard | ♪他们只是闻所未闻 |
[33:40] | ♪ fish in the sea | ♪鱼在海里 |
[33:46] | ♪ you know how I feel | ♪你知道我的感受 |
[33:50] | ♪ blossom on the tree | ♪在树上开花 |
[33:52] | ♪ you know how I feel | ♪你知道我的感受 |
[33:55] | ♪ it’s a new dawn, it’s a new day ♪ | ♪新的曙光,新的一天♪ |
[33:58] | ♪ it’s a new life for me… ♪ | ♪对我来说是新生活…♪ |
[34:01] | You smell good. | 你闻起来很香。 |
[34:02] | That’s because I washed my armpits, my butt, | 那是因为我洗了腋窝,屁股 |
[34:04] | and my balls with soap, like dad said. | 和我的肥皂球,就像爸爸说的那样。 |
[34:09] | What did you two– what did you say to him? | 你们两个是什么-您对他说了什么? |
[34:10] | Well, I don’t know. Something got through. | 好吧,我不知道。 事情解决了。 |
[34:12] | Yeah, obviously. | 是的,显然。 |
[34:13] | I mean, he showered. It’s awesome. | 我的意思是,他洗澡了。 这很棒。 |
[34:15] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说了什么? |
[34:16] | – I had the talk with him. – Okay, how did it go? | -我和他谈过了。 -好的,进展如何? |
[34:19] | – Good. – You’re not convincing me. | -好。 -你不说服我。 |
[34:21] | – Well, it was weird. – Weird how? What happened? | -好吧,这很奇怪。 -奇怪吗? 发生了什么? |
[34:24] | Well, it– look, most of it was easy, | 好吧-看起来,大多数事情都很简单, |
[34:27] | because nothing ever bothers him, he doesn’t get embarrassed, | 因为没有任何事打扰他,他不会感到尴尬, |
[34:29] | and then… | 然后… |
[34:31] | When I started to talk about girls and sexual feelings, | 当我开始谈论女孩和性感受时, |
[34:34] | he stopped me. Said he wasn’t ready. | 他阻止了我。 说他还没准备好。 |
[34:37] | It was like he knew his limitations, | 就像他知道自己的局限性一样, |
[34:40] | and I just didn’t– | 我只是没有- |
[34:42] | it made me feel sad. I didn’t know what to do. | 这让我感到难过。 我不知道该怎么办。 |
[34:44] | You know, I hated it, when Haddie started liking boys. | 你知道,当哈迪开始喜欢男孩时,我讨厌它。 |
[34:47] | It made my skin crawl. | 它使我的皮肤爬行。 |
[34:48] | – Still makes my skin crawl, but– – That’s an understatement. | -仍然使我的皮肤爬行,但是–这是一种轻描淡写的说法。 |
[34:52] | But she was so excited, and I just– | 但是她很兴奋,我只是- |
[34:53] | I want him to be able to have that, too. | 我也希望他能够拥有它。 |
[34:55] | He’s gonna have that, honey. I promise you, okay. | 他会吃的,亲爱的。 我向你保证,好吧。 |
[34:56] | We don’t know that. | 我们不知道。 |
[34:57] | A lot of people with Asperger’s, | 很多患有阿斯伯格症的人 |
[34:59] | they have relationships, they get married, | 他们有关系,结婚了, |
[35:01] | – they live normal liv– – I know but some of them don’t. | -他们过着正常的生活–我知道,但其中一些人没有。 |
[35:02] | – Hey, bud, yep? – It’s gonna be great. | -嘿,是吗? -太好了。 |
[35:04] | Dad, I’m using your deodorant. | 爸爸,我在用你的除臭剂。 |
[35:07] | What, my deodorant? Really? | 什么,我的除臭剂? 真? |
[35:09] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[35:12] | Well, he is full of surprises. | 好吧,他充满了惊喜。 |
[35:14] | Small victories, Braverman. | 小胜利,Braverman。 |
[35:17] | – Small victories. – It’s all we’ve got. | -小胜利。 -这就是我们所拥有的。 |
[35:18] | God, he took a shower. | 天哪,他洗了澡。 |
[35:29] | Hey, Sarah. | 莎拉。 |
[35:30] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[35:33] | Hi, was just in the neighborhood, | 嗨,就在附近, |
[35:34] | and I-I was unpacking and found some stuff of yours, | 和我-我正在打开包装,发现了您的东西, |
[35:38] | – so I thought… – Oh. | -所以我想…-哦。 |
[35:40] | – I would drop it by. – Oh, great. | -我会丢弃的。 – 太棒了。 |
[35:41] | – What’s this? – A muffin tin, and-so… | -这是什么? -松饼罐等等 |
[35:43] | I really missed that muffin tin. | 我真的很想念那个松饼罐。 |
[35:44] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[35:46] | – So, that’s all. – Thanks. | -仅此而已。 – 谢谢。 |
[35:49] | Oh, and Drew is fine, actually. | 哦,Drew很好。 |
[35:51] | – Oh, good. – I talked to him and, um– | -哦,很好。 -我跟他说话了,嗯- |
[35:54] | I mean, he’s definitely really stressed out, but I think | 我的意思是,他确实很紧张,但我认为 |
[35:57] | – it’s regular senior year… – Stuff. | -这是正常的高年级…-东西。 |
[35:59] | – You know? – Okay. | -你知道吗? – 好的。 |
[36:01] | – But thank you so much for… – All right, I’m glad. | -但非常感谢您…-好吧,我很高兴。 |
[36:04] | – You know. – Sure. | -你知道的。 好的 |
[36:05] | – Yeah. – So… | -是的 -所以… |
[36:08] | I hate that we have to find these fake excuses | 我讨厌我们必须找到这些假借口 |
[36:10] | to come and, uh, to see each other. | 来,呃,见面。 |
[36:12] | I’m not even sure that’s your muffin tin. | 我什至不知道那是你的松饼罐。 |
[36:14] | Oh, that? No, that’s not. | 哦,那? 不,不是。 |
[36:15] | I’ve never had a muffin tin. I just- | 我从来没有过松饼罐。 我只是- |
[36:17] | um… | 嗯… |
[36:21] | How are you? Is everything– | 你好吗? 就是一切 – |
[36:23] | – Oh, me? – Yeah. | -哦,我吗? -是的 |
[36:25] | – Just– – Yeah. | -只是–是的 |
[36:27] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 |
[36:29] | – That’s good to hear. – Mm-hmm. | -很好听。 嗯 |
[36:30] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[36:31] | Um… I’m all right. | 嗯…没事。 |
[36:34] | It was hard for me to see you, | 我很难见到你, |
[36:38] | uh, with Hank. | 恩,和汉克在一起。 |
[36:43] | I feel like I gave up too easily, | 我觉得我太容易放弃了, |
[36:45] | and I should have fought for you. | ,我应该为您而战。 |
[36:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[36:55] | Well, thanks for the… | 好吧,谢谢… |
[36:58] | I’ll get started on some muffins, I guess. | 我猜我将开始一些松饼。 |
[37:04] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[37:08] | Bye. | 再见。 |
[37:13] | ♪ I’ve lost it all, my friend… ♪ | ♪我的朋友,我已经失去了一切…♪ |
[37:17] | What about this one here? | 这里的那个呢? |
[37:18] | “Office manager at accounting firm”? | “会计师事务所的办公室经理”? |
[37:20] | Yeah, but look at the commute. | 是的,但看看通勤路况。 |
[37:25] | What’s that, Crosby? | 那是什么,克罗斯比? |
[37:28] | Well, it’s just, you know, if you got the job | 好吧,就是你知道的 |
[37:31] | you could move anywhere you wanted, really. | 您确实可以将其移动到任何地方。 |
[37:33] | It–who cares where the apartment’s at, and then | 它-谁在乎公寓的位置,然后 |
[37:36] | the commute wouldn’t be an issue, but… | 通勤不是问题,但是… |
[37:38] | And be that far away from my kids and my grandbaby? | 而且离我的孩子和我的祖父母那么远吗? |
[37:41] | – I couldn’t do that. – Mmhmm. | -我做不到。 嗯 |
[37:44] | Well, I’m sure that the perfect job, | 好吧,我确定这是完美的工作, |
[37:46] | engineered specifically to your needs, | 专为满足您的需求而设计, |
[37:47] | – will be… – Crosby. | -会…-克罗斯比 |
[37:49] | Made evident someday, and you’ll take it. | 有一天变得显而易见,您会接受的。 |
[37:52] | – Assuming they ask politely. – Crosby. | -假设他们礼貌地问。 克罗斯比 |
[37:54] | Look… I know that this situation is not ideal. | 看…我知道这种情况并不理想。 |
[37:59] | – Mom. – No, let me say my piece. | 妈妈 -不,我说我的话。 |
[38:03] | Crosby, are you aware that for 30 years | 克罗斯比,您知道30年了吗 |
[38:06] | I worked at the non-profit helping kids | 我曾在非营利性帮助孩子中工作 |
[38:08] | get health care. | 得到医疗保健。 |
[38:10] | And no, I didn’t make a lot of money, | 不,我没有赚很多钱, |
[38:12] | but every day was meaningful. | 但是每一天都是有意义的。 |
[38:16] | And I was able to take care of my kids, | 而且我能够照顾好我的孩子, |
[38:18] | put a roof over their head. | 在他们的头顶上放了一个屋顶。 |
[38:21] | And what I didn’t give to my kids | 还有我没有给我的孩子的东西 |
[38:22] | I gave to that non-profit, and now I’m a budget cut. | 我捐给了这个非营利组织,现在我的预算削减了。 |
[38:30] | I’m sorry. I just–you know, | 对不起。 我只是-你知道, |
[38:32] | I just–I want you to– | 我只是-我要你- |
[38:34] | No. I’m sorry. | 不,对不起。 |
[38:38] | I don’t know, maybe you’re right. | 我不知道,也许你是对的。 |
[38:40] | I mean, maybe I am being too picky. | 我的意思是,也许我太挑剔了。 |
[38:43] | Maybe–maybe I’ve been acting entitled | 也许-也许我一直在表演 |
[38:48] | to having the kind of job I’ve had for 30 years. | 从事我30年的工作。 |
[38:55] | And if my pride has inconvenienced you all, | 如果我的骄傲给大家带来不便, |
[38:59] | I am really sorry about that. | 我对此感到非常抱歉。 |
[39:09] | I’m gonna go lie down, okay? | 我要去躺下,好吗? |
[39:33] | Loretta. I-I was not expecting you. | Loretta。 我-我没等你。 |
[39:36] | I’m sorry, do we have an appointment? | 对不起,我们要预约吗? |
[39:37] | No. | 不。 |
[39:38] | But anytime the police are called, | 但是只要有警察被叫 |
[39:40] | the state requires a visit from the case social worker, so… | 该州要求案例社会工作者来访,因此… |
[39:46] | It’s standard follow up. | 这是标准的跟进措施。 |
[39:50] | Come in. | 进来。 |
[39:53] | Well, it sounds to me like | 好吧,听起来像我 |
[39:55] | – you’re doing everything right. – Oh, you have to be kidding me. | -您做对了所有事情。 -你在开玩笑吧。 |
[39:58] | It feels like we’re doing everything wrong. | 感觉我们做错了所有事情。 |
[39:59] | You’re trying, and that’s what’s important. | 您正在尝试,这很重要。 |
[40:02] | I can give you tools and suggestions, | 我可以给您工具和建议, |
[40:04] | but ultimately, it just takes time. | 但最终,这只需要时间。 |
[40:06] | Yeah, that’s what everyone says, and I– | 是的,每个人都这么说,而我- |
[40:08] | we’ve been giving it time, but it–honestly, | 我们一直在给它时间,但老实说, |
[40:11] | it’s just getting progressively worse. | 情况越来越糟。 |
[40:13] | – It’s been getting worse. – That’s not true. | -情况越来越糟。 – 这不是真的。 |
[40:15] | – It is true. – That’s not true, honey. | -是的。 -不对,亲爱的。 |
[40:17] | I mean, he’s made incredible strides at school. | 我的意思是,他在学校取得了令人难以置信的进步。 |
[40:20] | He’s made plenty of new friends at baseball. | 他在棒球界结识了很多新朋友。 |
[40:23] | Okay, can you not just look at one side of this? | 好吧,您不能只看一眼吗? |
[40:25] | – I’m not. – Yes, you are. | – 我不是。 – 是的,你是。 |
[40:26] | You’re leaving all of the rest of it to me. | 您会将所有其余的留给我。 |
[40:28] | At home, it’s not working. He’s acting out, and… | 在家不起作用。 他在表演,而且… |
[40:33] | He threw a bat and almost hit our daughter. | 他扔了一根蝙蝠,差点撞到我们的女儿。 |
[40:36] | And… Uh- | 还有…呃 |
[40:37] | – he despises me. – Julia, I need to know. | -他鄙视我。 -朱莉娅,我需要知道。 |
[40:39] | Is not going through with the adoption | 没有通过采纳 |
[40:42] | something that you’re considering? | 您正在考虑的东西? |
[40:43] | Of course not. | 当然不是。 |
[40:47] | Julia? | 朱莉娅? |
[40:56] | I don’t know if I can do it anymore. | 我不知道我能不能再做。 |
[41:39] | Honey! | 亲爱的! |
[41:42] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[41:44] | Uh… | 呃… |
[41:46] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[41:50] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的,怎么了? |
[41:57] | It’s okay, honey. It’s okay. | 没关系,亲爱的。 没关系。 |
[41:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系。 |
[42:02] | Sync and corrections by parlobrito www.addice7d.com | 通过parlobrito进行同步和更正www.addice7d.com b> |