| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | You know, we have all this time together | 你知道,我们一直在一起 | 
| [00:02] | and he just doesn’t like me. | 他只是不喜欢我。 | 
| [00:03] | That little guy needs you. You are such a good parent. | 那个小家伙需要你。 你真是个好父母。 | 
| [00:07] | Your dad and I are going to finalize your adoption. | 您和我的父亲将最终确定您的收养。 | 
| [00:12] | There have been times where we felt criticized. | 有时候我们感到被批评。 | 
| [00:15] | Kids need discipline. | 孩子需要纪律。 | 
| [00:16] | Discipline will be administered | 纪律处分 | 
| [00:17] | the way we see fit, | 我们认为合适的方式, | 
| [00:19] | not the way you see fit. | 不是您认为合适的方式。 | 
| [00:20] | I’m Gwen Chambers. | 我是Gwen Chambers。 | 
| [00:21] | You’re gonna get really confused really fast. | 您很快就会感到困惑。 | 
| [00:23] | Call me. | 给我打电话。 | 
| [00:24] | I want to fix it. | 我想修复它。 | 
| [00:25] | I think we just need time apart. | 我认为我们只需要时间间隔即可。 | 
| [00:28] | I am still in love with Sarah, | 我仍然爱着Sarah, | 
| [00:29] | and I’m planning on taking her back. | ,我正计划带她回去。 | 
| [00:31] | I know what I want. He knows what he wants. | 我知道我想要什么。 他知道他想要什么。 | 
| [00:33] | You gotta figure out what you want. | 您必须弄清楚自己想要什么。 | 
| [00:41] | – Honey… – Yep. | -亲爱的-是的 | 
| [00:42] | What’s the name of that restaurant | 那家餐厅叫什么名字 | 
| [00:44] | you’re always talking about that you want to eat at | 您一直在谈论您想在这里用餐 | 
| [00:45] | in the city, the French joint? | 在城市,法国联合? | 
| [00:47] | Oh, uh, Cafe des nuits. | 哦,新咖啡厅 i>。 | 
| [00:49] | – Cafe des nuits. – It’s so good. | –咖啡馆。 i> – i>太好了。 | 
| [00:51] | I want to go there. Jabbar. | 我想去那里。 贾巴尔。 | 
| [00:53] | You know what would be great, is to go there | 你知道那很棒,去那儿 | 
| [00:54] | and eat at the chef’s table. | 在厨师的餐桌旁吃饭。 | 
| [00:56] | I hear that’s the thing to do. | 我听说那是要做的事。 | 
| [00:57] | Ooh, yeah. | 哦,是的。 | 
| [00:58] | Yeah, I heard that’s super cool. | 是的,我听说这很棒。 | 
| [00:59] | Yeah, I heard it’s super cool, | 是的,我听说这很棒 | 
| [01:00] | super expensive, | 超级贵, | 
| [01:02] | and really hard to get a reservation. | 真的很难得到预订。 | 
| [01:03] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [01:04] | Not to mention you go there | 更不用说你去那里 | 
| [01:06] | and eat all this amazing food… | 并吃掉所有这些令人惊奇的食物… | 
| [01:08] | – Mm-hmm. – Drink amazing wine, | 嗯 -喝点美酒, | 
| [01:09] | then you gotta sit on the bridge in traffic | 然后你必须坐在交通中的桥上 回家的路上 | 
| [01:11] | on the way home. | 。 | 
| [01:12] | – Yeah. – It’s, like, not even worth it. | -是的。 -甚至不值得。 | 
| [01:14] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [01:15] | Unless, of course– | 当然,除非- | 
| [01:17] | now, this is crazy talk, | 现在,这是疯狂的谈话, | 
| [01:19] | but, like, maybe if you had a suite at the W hotel, | 但是,例如,如果您在W酒店有套房, 俯瞰海湾的 | 
| [01:21] | overlooking the bay. | 。 | 
| [01:22] | Then maybe it would almost be worth it to go. | 那么也许这几乎是值得的。 | 
| [01:24] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的,也许。 | 
| [01:27] | Well, we would need something really important | 好吧,我们需要一些非常重要的东西 为了庆祝这笔费用, | 
| [01:29] | to celebrate, though, in order to justify that expense. | 为了庆祝。 | 
| [01:31] | You know, I can’t even think of what it could be. | 你知道,我什至都无法想象。 | 
| [01:33] | Like, maybe like an anniversary or something. | 像是周年纪念之类的东西。 | 
| [01:35] | – Our anniversary. – Like a one-year anniversary. | -我们的周年纪念日。 -像是一周年纪念日。 | 
| [01:36] | – That’s what I got us! – No, you didn’t. | -这就是我给我们的! -不,你没有。 | 
| [01:37] | Yes, I did. We’re gonna eat there, | 是的,我做到了。 我们要在那里吃饭 | 
| [01:39] | and we’re gonna stay at the W in our fat suite, | 我们将留在我们胖套房中的W, | 
| [01:41] | – and it’s gonna… – Baby! | -它会…-宝贝! | 
| [01:42] | be amazing and romantic. | 令人惊奇和浪漫。 | 
| [01:43] | You’re so good. | 你真好。 | 
| [01:46] | Oh. Well, what about Jabbar? | 哦。 好吧,贾巴尔呢? | 
| [01:47] | We need a babysitter. | 我们需要保姆。 | 
| [01:49] | I mean, she’s living here for free. | 我的意思是,她免费住在这里。 | 
| [01:50] | She can at least baby-sit. | 她至少可以保姆。 | 
| [01:52] | – It’s like the one silver lining. – Yeah, but you messed that up | -就像一线希望。 -是的,但是你搞砸了 | 
| [01:54] | when you didn’t apologize to her like I asked you to. | 当你没有像我要求的那样向她道歉的时候。 | 
| [01:55] | – I’m not getting into all that. – Well, yeah– | -我不了解所有内容。 -是的- | 
| [01:56] | – She’s gonna be ecstatic. – No, she’s not. | -她会欣喜若狂。 – 不,她不是。 | 
| [01:59] | I’m gonna be out of the house for 24 hours. | 我要出门24小时。 | 
| [02:00] | – She’s gonna be dancing around– – Excuse me. | -她要跳舞了–对不起 | 
| [02:02] | She may actually like that. Yes, mom? | 她实际上可能会喜欢。 是的,妈妈? | 
| [02:03] | Jas, um, where is my suitcase? | 贾斯,嗯,我的手提箱在哪里? | 
| [02:06] | Why do you need your suitcase? | 为什么需要行李箱? | 
| [02:07] | I’ve decided that I’m going to move in | 我决定要搬进去 | 
| [02:09] | with your brother. | 和你的兄弟。 | 
| [02:11] | Mom, come on. You don’t have to do this. | 妈妈,快点。 您不必这样做。 | 
| [02:13] | – I know. – His place is too small. | -我知道。 -他的地方太小了。 | 
| [02:15] | – It’ll be fine. – You don’t have to leave. | -很好。 -你不必走。 | 
| [02:16] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的。 | 
| [02:18] | I would prefer to be someplace where I’m wanted. | 我宁愿到我想要的地方。 | 
| [02:20] | – You are wanted. – Okay. | -您被通缉。 – 好的。 | 
| [02:22] | You’re wanted, right? | 您想要的,对吗? | 
| [02:23] | I just would like you to get me my suitcase, please. | 我只想请你把我的手提箱给我。 | 
| [02:26] | Thank you. Good morning, Crosby. | 谢谢。 早上好,克罗斯比。 | 
| [02:28] | Good morning. | 早上好。 | 
| [02:32] | Are you still gonna ask her, | 你还会问她, 但是, | 
| [02:34] | though, about babysitting? | 关于保姆? | 
| [02:35] | – You know what? Pfft. – What? | -你知道吗? Pfft。 – 什么? | 
| [02:36] | I’m just teasing. Hey. | 我只是在开玩笑。 嘿。 | 
| [02:38] | Come on. | 加油。 | 
| [02:41] | Hey, there’s a taxi outside. | 嘿,外面有出租车。 | 
| [02:43] | Yeah, that printer’s busted again. | 是的,该打印机再次损坏。 | 
| [02:44] | It took me like two hours. | 我花了大约两个小时。 | 
| [02:46] | Gotta get this boarding pass. | 得这张登机牌。 | 
| [02:47] | Boarding pass? | 登机牌? | 
| [02:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? | 
| [02:49] | I gotta go to Minnesota… | 我得去明尼苏达州… | 
| [02:50] | – Now? – by the way. Yeah. | -现在? – 顺便说说。 是的 | 
| [02:51] | Can you– you can just watch– | 您能看吗? | 
| [02:52] | By the way? Yeah. | 对了? 是的 | 
| [02:53] | I gotta go for Ruby and the school thing. | 我得去买Ruby和学校的东西。 | 
| [02:56] | She’s having trouble getting enrolled. | 她很难入学。 | 
| [02:57] | I gotta go– I don’t know. | 我要走了-不知道。 | 
| [02:59] | I gotta yell at some people or something, so, um– | 我要对某些人或某些东西大喊,所以,嗯… | 
| [03:01] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [03:02] | The guy for the, uh, the tub’s coming. | 那个家伙来了,浴缸来了。 | 
| [03:04] | – The tub guy? – Yeah, I got the leak. | -浴缸家伙? -是的,我漏了。 | 
| [03:06] | – Uh-huh? – The guy with the accent. | -嗯? -有口音的家伙。 | 
| [03:07] | – Anything else? – All right. No. | -还有其他吗? – 行。 没有。 | 
| [03:09] | That’s it. I’ll be back in like two days. | 就这样。 我会在两天后回来。 | 
| [03:12] | – Okay, bye. – And then, um… | – 好的再见。 -然后… | 
| [03:13] | – Mm-hmm. – We’ll, uh– | -嗯。 -我们- | 
| [03:15] | you know, we gotta– | 你知道,我们要- | 
| [03:16] | we gotta do some talking when I get back. | 当我回来时,我们必须聊一聊。 | 
| [03:19] | Okay, when you get back. Have a good trip. | 好吧,等你回来的时候。 旅行愉快。 | 
| [03:21] | All right, I-I’ll– | 好吧,我- | 
| [03:23] | – Go, go. It’s okay. – I’ll call you. I’ll– | -走吧。 没关系。 – 我会打电话给你。 生病 – | 
| [03:24] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. – I’ll call you from the car. | -是的,是的。 好的。 -我会开车给你打电话。 | 
| [03:25] | Yeah, call me, call me, call me. | 是的,给我打电话,给我打电话,给我打电话。 | 
| [03:29] | Very good, Kristina. | 很好,克里斯蒂娜。 | 
| [03:31] | So things are looking very, very good. | 事情看起来非常非常好。 | 
| [03:34] | – That’s great. – Wonderful. | -太好了。 太好了 | 
| [03:36] | Your tests have come back. Your panels are good. | 您的测试又回来了。 您的面板很好。 | 
| [03:37] | Panels are good. Well, that’s great. | 面板很好。 好吧,那太好了。 | 
| [03:39] | – That’s awesome. – Yeah. | -太好了。 -是的 | 
| [03:40] | That’s awesome. | 太好了。 | 
| [03:41] | So does that mean everything is– | 这是否意味着一切都- | 
| [03:43] | that I’m clear and I’m good to go and– | 我很清楚,我很乐意去- | 
| [03:45] | I think so, yeah. | 我想是的,是的。 | 
| [03:47] | We still have, you know, your final chemo to do. | 我们还有最后的化学方法要做。 | 
| [03:48] | – Right. – After that, | -对。 – 之后, | 
| [03:49] | I’m gonna schedule you for a P.E.T. Scan. | 我要安排你去体育课 扫描。 | 
| [03:52] | A P.E.T. Scan? What? | P.E.T. 扫描吗 什么? | 
| [03:53] | That’s like an M.R.I., right? | 就像M.R.I.,对吗? | 
| [03:55] | It’s a scan of the entire body. | 这是对整个身体的扫描。 | 
| [03:56] | But you just said that everything was clear. | 但是你只是说一切都清楚了。 | 
| [03:58] | Why would I– | 我为什么- | 
| [03:59] | Wait, so is that just a precautionary thing? | 等等,这只是预防措施吗? | 
| [04:00] | Why would I need a P.E.T. Scan? | 为什么需要P.E.T. 扫描吗 | 
| [04:01] | Well, a test showed | 好吧,测试表明 | 
| [04:03] | some minor liver blood abnormalities. | 一些轻微的肝血异常。 | 
| [04:04] | We think it’s probably from the drugs. | 我们认为这可能来自毒品。 | 
| [04:05] | But just to be safe, it’s something that we need to do. | 但是为了安全起见,这是我们需要做的事情。 | 
| [04:07] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [04:09] | So wait, are you– | 等一下,你- | 
| [04:11] | Is it possible that the cancer | 癌症可能吗 | 
| [04:12] | could’ve spread somewhere else in my body? | 可以传播到我体内的其他地方吗? | 
| [04:14] | – I just said– – He said he doesn’t think | -我刚刚说过–他说他不认为 | 
| [04:15] | – he’s gonna find anything. – Right. | -他会找到任何东西。 – 对。 | 
| [04:16] | This is minor, maybe from the drugs. | 这是次要的,也许来自毒品。 | 
| [04:18] | It’s just something that’s important for us to do | 这对我们来说很重要 | 
| [04:19] | once you’ve finished treatment. | 完成治疗后。 | 
| [04:20] | If there’s anything else for us to deal with, | 如果还有其他需要我们处理的事情, | 
| [04:22] | we need to know about it. | 我们需要了解它。 | 
| [04:27] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [04:30] | Okay. | 好的。 | 
| [04:34] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ | 
| [04:37] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿您的愿望成真♪ | 
| [04:39] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ | 
| [04:42] | ♪ and let others do for you | ♪让别人为你做 | 
| [04:44] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ | 
| [04:47] | ♪ and climb on every rung ♪ | ♪爬上每一级♪ | 
| [04:49] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [04:51] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [04:54] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪愿你长大成为义人♪ | 
| [04:57] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ | 
| [04:59] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你一直都知道真相♪ | 
| [05:01] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ | 
| [05:04] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ | 
| [05:06] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ | 
| [05:08] | ♪ and may you stay ♪ | ♪愿你留下♪ | 
| [05:10] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [05:13] | ♪ may you stay ♪ | ♪你可以留下来♪ | 
| [05:15] | ♪ forever young ♪ | ♪永远年轻♪ | 
| [05:20] | Why do I have to wear a suit? | 为什么我必须穿西服? | 
| [05:22] | Because it’s exciting. It’s a big occasion. | 因为令人兴奋。 这是一个大场合。 | 
| [05:24] | Yeah, it’s fun to dress up. | 是的,打扮很有趣。 | 
| [05:26] | And, Sydney, you get to pick out a dress. | 而且,悉尼,你可以挑选一件衣服。 | 
| [05:27] | I don’t need a dress | 我不需要衣服 | 
| [05:29] | ’cause I’m not going to the ceremony. | ‘因为我不参加仪式。 | 
| [05:32] | What? | 什么? | 
| [05:33] | I don’t think it’s a good idea | 我认为这不是一个好主意 | 
| [05:34] | for Victor to be adopted. | 维克多被采纳。 | 
| [05:37] | Syd… | Syd … | 
| [05:38] | He’s not truly a part of this family, | 他并不是这个家庭的真正一员, | 
| [05:40] | and some stupid ceremony isn’t going to change that. | 和一些愚蠢的仪式不会改变这一点。 | 
| [05:42] | Okay, Syd– | 好吧,Syd– | 
| [05:44] | If you want to have a private conversation– | 如果您想进行私人对话- | 
| [05:45] | I get that I have no choice | 我知道我别无选择 | 
| [05:46] | about you going through with it, | 关于您的经历, | 
| [05:47] | but I’m not going. | 但是我不去。 | 
| [05:48] | I refuse to put on a dress and make believe I’m happy– | 我拒绝穿上衣服,让自己相信自己的幸福- | 
| [05:50] | Sydney. | 悉尼。 | 
| [05:52] | Go to your room. | 去你的房间。 | 
| [05:53] | – I’m already going! – Yep. | -我已经走了! -是的 | 
| [06:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 | 
| [06:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 | 
| [06:36] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天哪。 | 
| [06:40] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [06:41] | – Hi. – I got you these. | -嗨。 -我给你这些。 | 
| [06:45] | Thank you. Wow. | 谢谢。 哇。 | 
| [06:46] | Sure. | 当然可以。 | 
| [06:48] | Can I come in for a sec? | 我可以进来一秒钟吗? | 
| [06:49] | Yeah. Sure. | 是的。 当然。 | 
| [06:55] | Well, I, uh– | 好吧,我, | 
| [06:59] | you gave me some good advice, | 您给了我一些很好的建议, | 
| [07:00] | and I listened to you this time. | 我这次听了您的话。 | 
| [07:02] | I went back to Joel. | 我回到乔尔。 | 
| [07:03] | – I heard. – Oh, okay. | -我听说了。 – 哦好的。 | 
| [07:05] | Double shifts all last week. | 上周全部加班。 | 
| [07:07] | Wow. | 哇。 | 
| [07:08] | So, I mean, I’ve paid off the–the window. | 所以,我的意思是,我已经偿还了窗户。 | 
| [07:10] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | – 那很棒。 -是的 | 
| [07:13] | And now I should be making some money, good money. | 现在我应该赚一些钱,好钱。 | 
| [07:15] | You know, and, uh… | 你知道,呃… | 
| [07:19] | I’ve, uh, I started doing therapy again. | 我,嗯,我又开始做治疗了。 | 
| [07:22] | And it’s good. I feel great. | 而且很好。 我感觉好极了。 | 
| [07:25] | And the, uh, pills are under control. | 而且,药片受到控制。 | 
| [07:27] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在控制之下。 | 
| [07:30] | Buddy. | 好友。 | 
| [07:34] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你。 | 
| [07:37] | I think about you every minute, | 我每时每刻都在想你, | 
| [07:39] | I feel like, of every day. | 我每天都喜欢。 | 
| [07:41] | I-I know this was all my fault. | 我-我知道这都是我的错。 | 
| [07:42] | But I’m really working and changing. | 但是我真的在工作和改变。 | 
| [07:46] | And I feel good now. | 现在我感觉很好。 | 
| [07:48] | And, um, | 而且,嗯, | 
| [07:49] | I just hope that you can remember | 我只是希望你能记住 | 
| [07:52] | the bond that we have. | 我们拥有的纽带。 | 
| [07:55] | You know? | 你知道吗? | 
| [07:57] | You’re my best friend in the whole world. | 你是全世界最好的朋友。 | 
| [07:59] | I feel like I’ve known you my whole life. | 我觉得我一生都认识你。 | 
| [08:01] | I don’t even know… | 我什至不知道… | 
| [08:03] | What it was like before you. | 你之前的感觉如何。 | 
| [08:04] | I don’t even think about. | 我什至没有考虑。 | 
| [08:06] | So… | 所以… | 
| [08:10] | I don’t–I didn’t, uh– | 我没有-我没有,呃- | 
| [08:12] | I just wanted to give you the flowers. | 我只是想给你花。 | 
| [08:14] | I wasn’t– | 我不是- | 
| [08:19] | Uh… | 呃… | 
| [08:20] | Okay, put those in water, or else they’ll… | 好吧,把它们放在水中,否则他们会… | 
| [08:24] | ♪ I want what you want ♪ | ♪我想要你想要的东西♪ | 
| [08:32] | Okay. You all right? | 好吧。 你没事吧? | 
| [08:36] | Good morning. How are you? | 早上好。 你好吗? | 
| [08:37] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨。 嘿 | 
| [08:38] | – Hey! – Hi, Mary. How are you doing? | 嘿! -嗨,玛丽。 你好吗? | 
| [08:39] | Ohh, your last treatment. | 哦,您最近的治疗方法。 | 
| [08:42] | – My last treatment. – Yes! | -我的最后治疗。 -是的! | 
| [08:43] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢。 | 
| [08:44] | My favorite nurse. | 我最喜欢的护士。 | 
| [08:45] | – Aw. – You’re such an angel. | -噢。 -你真是个天使。 | 
| [08:46] | You’re so sweet. | 你真可爱。 | 
| [08:47] | I just want to say thank you so much | 我只想说谢谢你 | 
| [08:48] | for everything you’ve done. | 完成的所有操作。 | 
| [08:50] | We actually brought you something. | 实际上我们给您带来了一些东西。 | 
| [08:52] | You’ve been so comforting to us, so… | 您一直在安慰我们,所以… | 
| [08:53] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [08:54] | – We wanted to comfort you. – My God. | -我们想安慰您。 – 天哪。 | 
| [08:55] | – Yeah. – You didn’t have to do this. | -是的。 -您不必这样做。 | 
| [08:57] | I mean, really. | 我的意思是,真的。 | 
| [08:58] | – Not just a blanket. – Ooh. | -不只是毯子。 哦 | 
| [09:02] | – You know the way to my heart. – Something in there. | -您知道通往我内心的路。 -里面有东西。 | 
| [09:03] | – I know. – Yeah, your liver. | -我知道。 -是的,你的肝脏。 | 
| [09:05] | See you got your bag thing going there. | 看到你的包里有东西。 | 
| [09:06] | Yes, I do. | 是的,我愿意。 | 
| [09:07] | Magazines, snacks. Everything ready to go. | 杂志,小吃。 一切准备就绪。 | 
| [09:08] | – It’s all in there. Yep. – Yep. | -都在那里。 是的 -是的 | 
| [09:10] | He’s a good one. | 他是一个好人。 | 
| [09:11] | – Yes, he is. – Yeah. | -是的,他是。 -是的 | 
| [09:14] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢您。 | 
| [09:15] | Hey, Adele. How you doing? | 嗨,阿黛尔。 你好吗? | 
| [09:19] | Joe, hi. | 乔,你好。 | 
| [09:21] | Hi. Last one, huh? | 你好 最后一个,是吗? | 
| [09:23] | – Last one. – Yeah. | -最后一个。 -是的 | 
| [09:24] | – You’re looking great. – Thanks. | -您看起来很棒。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [09:37] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [09:39] | Hi. | 嗨。 | 
| [09:41] | Hi, Kristina. | 嗨,克里斯蒂娜。 | 
| [09:43] | What’s, uh, what’s going on? | 怎么了,那是怎么回事? | 
| [09:46] | I relapsed. | 我复发了。 | 
| [09:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [09:54] | It’s not good, | 这样不好, | 
| [09:56] | but I’m gonna fight it. | 但我要去战斗。 | 
| [10:00] | I don’t give up. | 我不放弃。 | 
| [10:02] | I never give up. | 我永不放弃。 | 
| [10:15] | Hi. | 嗨。 | 
| [10:18] | – Hi. | – Hi. | 
| [10:19] | Uh, sorry, I– | 抱歉,我- | 
| [10:20] | do you have a couple minutes to talk? | 您有几分钟要聊吗? | 
| [10:22] | Do you want to come in? | 你想进来吗? | 
| [10:23] | No, um, I just gotta get this all out | 不,嗯,我得把这全部拿出来 | 
| [10:26] | as quickly as possible and then leave. | 尽快然后离开。 | 
| [10:28] | I just, um– | 我只是,嗯- | 
| [10:31] | I’ve been thinking a lot about you and I | 我一直在想你我 | 
| [10:33] | and everything, and, um, | 和所有内容,还有,嗯, | 
| [10:37] | and I just needed to tell you… | ,我只需要告诉你… | 
| [10:41] | To be honest, tell you that, um, | 老实说,嗯, | 
| [10:44] | I still love you, and– | 我仍然爱你,而且- | 
| [10:48] | and I know that I’m always gonna love you | 而且我知道我永远会爱你 | 
| [10:50] | because you’re the one for me. | 因为你是我的一个。 | 
| [10:55] | And we’ve come through so many different things, | 我们经历了很多不同的事情, | 
| [10:58] | and–and we’ve fought for who we are. | 而且-我们为自己是谁而战。 | 
| [11:01] | Because when it’s just us in a room together, | 因为当我们在一起时, | 
| [11:06] | it’s amazing. | 太神奇了。 | 
| [11:07] | And I think you know that too. | 而且我想你也知道。 | 
| [11:10] | I should’ve fought for you, and I didn’t, | 我应该为你而战,但我没有, | 
| [11:13] | and now I am. | 现在是。 | 
| [11:15] | I want to be with you, | 我想和你在一起, | 
| [11:19] | and I know that you have your thing going on, | 而且我知道您的事情一直在发生, | 
| [11:21] | and my ultimate goal is your happiness, | 我的最终目标是您的幸福, | 
| [11:23] | but I think that | 但我认为 | 
| [11:26] | I’m the guy that can make you happy. | 我是能让你开心的人。 | 
| [11:28] | And I think when you look inside yourself, | 而且我想当你看着自己的内心时, | 
| [11:31] | you’ll realize that I’m the one for you. | 您会意识到我是适合您的人。 | 
| [11:33] | Mark. | 马克。 | 
| [11:34] | And that’s what I have to say. | 这就是我要说的。 | 
| [11:36] | And just think about it. | 然后考虑一下。 | 
| [11:39] | And then come find me. | 然后来找我。 | 
| [11:43] | ♪ Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪别担心♪ | 
| [11:45] | ♪ in there you’re safe ♪ | ♪在这里很安全♪ | 
| [11:47] | ♪ it’s true you’ll never be, but you’ll never break ♪ | ♪的确,你永远都不会,但是你永远不会打破♪ | 
| [11:55] | Sarah, I need you to bless this as a dress shoe. | 莎拉,我需要你为这双礼服鞋加持。 | 
| [11:57] | So your sister Julia will think of it as a dress shoe. | 因此,您的姐姐茱莉亚(Julia)会把它看作是礼鞋。 | 
| [11:59] | – Dad, I– – She’s never gonna buy that… | -爸爸,我–她永远也不会买… | 
| [12:01] | – And you’re the older sister. – as a dress shoe. | -你是姐姐。 -作为礼服鞋。 | 
| [12:02] | She’ll listen to you, Sarah. | 她会听你的,莎拉。 | 
| [12:03] | She doesn’t listen to me. | 她不听我的话。 | 
| [12:04] | – Yes, she will. – In matters of fashion, dad? | – 是的,她会。 -关于时尚,爸爸? | 
| [12:06] | No. I can’t help you. Not a chance. | 不,我帮不了你。 没有机会。 | 
| [12:07] | – You’re gonna need to wear… – Hi. | -您需要穿…-嗨。 | 
| [12:09] | – A buck or an Oxford or– – A buck? | -美元或牛津,或-美元? | 
| [12:11] | – Um– – No, but, you know– | -嗯–不,但是, | 
| [12:12] | Hey, I got– I heard from Berkeley. | 嘿,我知道了-我收到了伯克利的来信。 | 
| [12:16] | And? | 还有? | 
| [12:19] | Yeah, I– | 是的,我- | 
| [12:21] | I got in. | 我进去了。 | 
| [12:22] | – Really? – What? | -真的吗? – 什么? | 
| [12:23] | Yeah. I got in. | 是的。 我进来了。 | 
| [12:25] | – Oh, come here. – Way to do the fake-out. | -哦,过来。 -伪造的方法。 | 
| [12:26] | – Oh, Drew! – Congratulations, grandson. | -哦,德鲁! -恭喜,孙子。 | 
| [12:28] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信。 | 
| [12:29] | – Sweetheart, that’s great. – Oh, my gosh. | -亲爱的,太好了。 – 天啊。 | 
| [12:31] | – I can’t believe it. – Sarah. | -我简直不敢相信。 – 莎拉。 | 
| [12:33] | – I just can’t believe it. – Oh. | -我简直不敢相信。 哦 | 
| [12:35] | Me neither. | 我也没有。 | 
| [12:36] | Oh, you deserve it, honey. | 哦,你应得的,亲爱的。 | 
| [12:37] | There’s financial aid and all that. | 那里有经济援助。 | 
| [12:39] | We’ll make it work. So don’t worry. | 我们将使其工作。 所以不用担心 | 
| [12:40] | – That’s a good school for you. – Don’t worry about it. | -对你来说这是一所好学校。 -不用担心。 | 
| [12:42] | – I’m very happy for you. – Don’t you think? | -我为你感到高兴。 -你不觉得吗? | 
| [12:44] | – I can’t believe it. – Berkeley’s a perfect school. | -我简直不敢相信。 -伯克利是一所完美的学校。 | 
| [12:45] | – Yeah. – You’re the first one | -是的。 -你是第一个 | 
| [12:47] | in our family to get into college. | 我们一家人进入大学。 | 
| [12:49] | – This is great! – It’s your first choice. | -太好了! -这是您的第一选择。 | 
| [12:51] | – I know. – Your first choice school. | – 我知道。 -您的首选学校。 | 
| [12:53] | – I know. – Oh, my God. | -我知道。 – 哦,我的上帝。 | 
| [12:56] | Hey, um, you know, what Syd said, | 嘿,嗯,赛德说了什么, | 
| [12:58] | you know she didn’t mean that, right? | 你知道她不是那个意思吧? | 
| [13:00] | She sounded like she did. | 她听起来像她一样。 | 
| [13:02] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t worry about it. | 是的,我不会担心。 | 
| [13:05] | She’s gonna be at the ceremony tomorrow. | 她明天要去参加典礼。 | 
| [13:07] | – I don’t care. – Yes. | -我不在乎。 -是的 | 
| [13:11] | Eh? | 恩? | 
| [13:12] | Eh. | 嗯 | 
| [13:13] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗? -是的 | 
| [13:15] | – Yeah. – Victor. | -是的。 -维克多 | 
| [13:16] | So she’s gonna pick out the suit. | 所以她要挑选西装。 | 
| [13:19] | That’s how this goes. | 就是这样。 | 
| [13:20] | But why don’t you go pick out the tie? | 但是你为什么不去挑选领带呢? | 
| [13:24] | – Okay. | – Okay. | 
| [13:25] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [13:26] | Options? Think. | 选项? 认为。 | 
| [13:28] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个。 | 
| [13:29] | Oh, no. Oh, this is not the tie. | 不好了。 哦,这不是领带。 | 
| [13:31] | It’s cool. I like it. | 很酷。 我喜欢。 | 
| [13:32] | – This is the tie. – This is– | -这是领带。 – 这是 – | 
| [13:33] | Hey, do you have another one of these? | 嘿,您还有另一个吗? | 
| [13:35] | – No. Honey, no. – One for a little guy, | -不,亲爱的,不。 -一个小家伙, | 
| [13:36] | and one for– | 和一个- | 
| [13:38] | – This is awesome. – Oh, my God. | -太棒了。 – 哦,我的上帝。 | 
| [13:41] | How’s mom? Is she mad at me? | 妈妈好吗? 她生我的气吗? | 
| [13:42] | You’re good. | 你很好。 | 
| [13:44] | You? S.M.D.H. | 您? S.M.D.H. | 
| [13:47] | S.M.D.– | S.M.D .– | 
| [13:48] | Shaking my damn head. | 摇了我该死的头。 | 
| [13:49] | – Hmm. – What? | -嗯。 – 什么? | 
| [13:51] | He only speaks in text codes. | 他只会说文本代码。 | 
| [13:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [13:54] | Hey, do you think that smell is permanent, | 嘿,您认为气味是永久的, | 
| [13:56] | or it’s just temporary? | 还是暂时的? | 
| [13:57] | What smell? | 什么味道? | 
| [13:58] | That kind of musty, mother-in-law, | 那种发霉的婆婆 | 
| [14:01] | guilt-trippy-type smell | 内gui的三py味 | 
| [14:03] | that seems to be stuck in the sheets. | 似乎卡在了床单中。 | 
| [14:04] | Don’t be an idiot. | 不要白痴。 | 
| [14:05] | – Hey. – Gimme the sheet. | -嘿。 -给床单。 | 
| [14:07] | Why are you so upset? She wasn’t even that upset. | 你为什么这么难过? 她甚至没有那么难过。 | 
| [14:09] | No, she was hurt. That’s why. | 不,她受伤了。 这就是为什么。 | 
| [14:11] | – It didn’t read that way to me. – Really? | -没听懂我的话。 -真的吗? | 
| [14:12] | Yeah, it seemed like someone playing the victim. | 是的,好像有人在扮演受害者。 | 
| [14:14] | Plus she would love to be at Sekou’s house, | 再加上她很想去Sekou的家, | 
| [14:16] | and he’d love to have her. | 而且他很想拥有她。 | 
| [14:17] | Right? | 对吗? | 
| [14:19] | You’re excited to have your mom. | 很高兴有你的妈妈。 | 
| [14:20] | I live in a 700-square-foot apartment. | 我住在700平方英尺的公寓中。 | 
| [14:24] | Yeah, that’s rough. | 是的,这很粗糙。 | 
| [14:26] | All right, honey, check this out. | 好吧,亲爱的,看看这个。 | 
| [14:27] | Ooh, I like this. | 哦,我喜欢这个。 | 
| [14:29] | Chateau du “whit”. | Chateau du“ whit”。 | 
| [14:31] | I think you need to brush up on your French there, Kristina. | 我认为您需要在那里复习法语,克里斯蒂娜。 | 
| [14:35] | Clearly, that is chateau “do it”. | 显然,这就是城堡“做”。 | 
| [14:37] | Okay? | 好吗? | 
| [14:39] | – Oh, my God, honey. – So that’s right there, okay? | -天哪,亲爱的。 -就在那儿,好吗? | 
| [14:41] | – You’re so corny. – Here you go. | -你真老套。 – 干得好。 | 
| [14:43] | Thank you for this. This is really a surprise. | 谢谢你。 这真是一个惊喜。 | 
| [14:45] | – All right. – It’s so nice. Yeah. | -好吧。 – 挺好的。 是的 | 
| [14:47] | Just wait one second. Let me… | 等待一秒钟。 让我来… | 
| [14:50] | Have a little toast. | 敬酒一点。 | 
| [14:51] | Okay. | 好的。 | 
| [14:55] | It’s official? | 是官方吗? | 
| [14:58] | To my wife. | 给我妻子。 | 
| [14:59] | My husband. | 我的丈夫。 | 
| [15:01] | Thanks for hanging in there with me. | 感谢您陪伴我。 | 
| [15:02] | We’ve had quite a year. | 我们已经有一年了。 | 
| [15:04] | – God, we sure have. – I love you. | -上帝,我们当然有。 – 我爱你。 | 
| [15:06] | Bottoms up. | 自下而上。 | 
| [15:09] | – Mm. – Ahh. | -嗯。 -啊 | 
| [15:10] | Mm. | 嗯 | 
| [15:12] | That is– | 那是- | 
| [15:13] | That’s good. | 很好。 | 
| [15:16] | – Thank you very much. – Mm. Mm. | -非常感谢。 嗯 嗯 | 
| [15:18] | Yummy, yum, yum. | 好吃,好吃,好吃。 | 
| [15:19] | – What is that? Ow. – What? | -那是什么? 哎呀 – 什么? | 
| [15:20] | – Did you hurt yourself? – Ooh, ah, just… | -你受伤了吗? -哦,啊… | 
| [15:21] | – What did you do? – One second. | -你做了什么? – 一秒。 | 
| [15:24] | Ooh! Oh. | 哦! 哦。 | 
| [15:27] | – What? – What could that be? | – 什么? -那会是什么? | 
| [15:29] | – I don’t know. – Well, check it out. | -我不知道。 -好,看看吧。 | 
| [15:31] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [15:33] | I’m a little scared. | 我有点害怕。 | 
| [15:34] | – Little surprise. – Cash and prizes? | -有点惊讶。 -现金和奖品? | 
| [15:36] | Just a little surprise. | 有点意外。 | 
| [15:46] | – It’s Hawaii. – Yep. | -是夏威夷。 -是的 | 
| [15:48] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么。 | 
| [15:49] | I checked with Dr. Bedsloe. He said it’s fine. | 我和Bedsloe博士核对过。 他说很好 | 
| [15:51] | Got the whole family ready to take care of Max… | 让全家人准备好照顾马克斯… | 
| [15:53] | – Adam, um, I– – And Nora and Otis. | -亚当,嗯,我–还有诺拉和奥蒂斯。 | 
| [15:54] | It’s all set. All you have to do– | 都准备好了。 您所要做的- | 
| [15:55] | pack a bathing suit and a good book, honey. | 装好泳衣和一本好书,亲爱的。 | 
| [15:57] | I really wish that you would’ve talked to me | 我真的希望你能和我说话 | 
| [15:58] | before booking this trip. | 预订此行程。 | 
| [15:59] | Don’t worry about the money. We had a good month | 不用担心钱。 我们度过了一个好月 午餐午餐会的 | 
| [16:00] | at The Luncheonette, okay? We’re fine. | ,好吗? 我们很好。 | 
| [16:02] | I’m not worried about that at all, honey. | 亲爱的,我一点也不担心。 | 
| [16:03] | We don’t know that I’m healthy. | 我们不知道我身体健康。 | 
| [16:04] | We do, honey. | 我们做到了,亲爱的。 | 
| [16:06] | – We don’t, no. – We do. | -不,不。 – 我们的确是。 | 
| [16:07] | – We don’t. – I talked to Dr. Bedsloe. | -我们不知道。 -我和贝斯洛博士谈过。 | 
| [16:08] | Honey, you saw Gwen. You saw what happened to her. | 亲爱的,你看到了格温。 你看到了她发生了什么。 | 
| [16:11] | – I mean, she was doing fine. – I know. | -我的意思是,她很好。 – 我知道。 | 
| [16:13] | And then, out of nowhere, it just, like– | 然后,它无处不在,就像- | 
| [16:14] | it came back, | 它回来了, | 
| [16:16] | – and it’s in her lungs. – I know that. I know that. | -它在她的肺里。 – 我知道。 我知道。 | 
| [16:17] | It’s everywhere, and she’s scared. | 到处都是,她很害怕。 | 
| [16:18] | I feel terrible, and I’m sorry that she’s scared, | 我感到很糟糕,很抱歉她很害怕, | 
| [16:20] | but that’s not you. | 但那不是你。 | 
| [16:22] | – That’s not you. – How do we know that? | -不是你。 -我们怎么知道? | 
| [16:23] | – We don’t know that, Adam. – Yes, we do, honey. | -我们不知道,亚当。 -是的,亲爱的。 | 
| [16:25] | Listen to me. We don’t, okay? | 听我说。 我们不,好吗? | 
| [16:26] | Until I have that test, we know nothing. | 在进行测试之前,我们一无所知。 | 
| [16:28] | So I’m sorry, but I can’t plan a vacation | 对不起,我不能计划一个假期 | 
| [16:30] | or a trip or go celebrate something… | 或旅行或庆祝某事… | 
| [16:32] | – Okay, I’m sorry. – When I don’t know that I’m– | -好的,对不起。 -当我不知道自己是- | 
| [16:33] | – Okay. – I’m sorry. | -好的。 – 对不起。 | 
| [16:35] | Let’s take a beat. Let’s just take a beat. | 让我们拍一下。 让我们拍一下。 | 
| [16:36] | Okay? | 好吗? | 
| [16:38] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [16:40] | I want you to cancel the trip. | 我要你取消旅行。 | 
| [16:42] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [16:47] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [16:48] | I’m gonna go check on our nugget. | 我要去检查一下我们的金块。 | 
| [16:49] | I’ll check on her. You don’t– | 我会检查她的。 你不- | 
| [16:51] | No, it’s–babe, it’s okay. Thank you so much. | 不,是-宝贝,没关系。 非常感谢。 | 
| [16:53] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [17:17] | Yeah? | 是吗? | 
| [17:19] | Hi. | 嗨。 | 
| [17:20] | Wow. | 哇。 | 
| [17:22] | – You look great. – You like it? | -你看起来很棒。 – 你喜欢它? | 
| [17:23] | Yeah, I love that. | 是的,我喜欢那个。 | 
| [17:25] | I just got three new ones at the wig shop. | 我在假发店里刚买了三个。 | 
| [17:26] | Oh, yeah. | 哦耶。 | 
| [17:28] | Really, uh, sexy. | 真的,很性感。 | 
| [17:30] | – Brought you some brownies. – Oh. | -给您带来了一些巧克力蛋糕。 哦 | 
| [17:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [17:34] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的,对不起。 | 
| [17:36] | – Oh, no, no, no. – I’m so sorry. | -哦,不,不,不。 – 我很抱歉。 | 
| [17:37] | I–no, I overreacted to everything, and– | 我-不,我对所有事情都反应过度,并且- | 
| [17:39] | – I’m sorry. – No, I shouldn’t have– | -对不起。 -不,我不应该- | 
| [17:41] | – You didn’t do anything wrong. – Honey, I shouldn’t have rushed | -您没做错任何事。 -亲爱的,我不应该匆忙 | 
| [17:43] | into making Hawaii plans without checking in with you. | 无需与您签约即可制定夏威夷计划。 | 
| [17:45] | Okay, most women would love that. | 好吧,大多数女人会喜欢的。 | 
| [17:47] | It was selfish. I was missing you. | 很自私。 我很想你。 | 
| [17:49] | I’m… | 我是… | 
| [17:50] | I’m tired of sharing you with… | 我讨厌与您分享… | 
| [17:53] | Cancer and everybody else. | 巨蟹座和其他所有人。 | 
| [17:54] | I just wanted you for myself for a while. | 我只是想找你一会儿。 | 
| [17:58] | Pinky Tuscadero? | Pinky Tuscadero? | 
| [17:59] | – Yeah. – Yeah, and The Fonz? | -是的。 -是的,还有《 The Fonz》? | 
| [18:01] | I love her. You’re The Fonz. | 我爱她。 你是老兄 | 
| [18:02] | Heyyy. | 嘿。 | 
| [18:03] | I can get you a leather jacket. | 我可以给你一件皮夹克。 | 
| [18:04] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [18:05] | – Will you wear it? – Come here. | -你会穿吗? – 过来。 | 
| [18:06] | – With no underwear? – Come here. | -没有内衣? – 过来。 | 
| [18:08] | Come here, you. | 过来,你。 | 
| [18:09] | Please? | 请吗? | 
| [18:11] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [18:14] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [18:16] | – Oh, wow, what’s going on in– – What? | -哦,哇,这是怎么回事–什么? | 
| [18:18] | – That’s good. – Oh, my–geez. | -很好。 -天哪! | 
| [18:19] | What the– what did you guys– | 什么-你们是什么- | 
| [18:20] | Didn’t mom teach you how to knock? | 妈妈不是教你敲门吗? | 
| [18:21] | God. | 天哪。 | 
| [18:22] | You having an afternoon delight | 你有一个下午的喜悦 | 
| [18:23] | – with strawberry shortcake? – All right, okay. | -配草莓脆饼? -好吧,好的。 | 
| [18:25] | You need to warn me about that. | 您需要警告我。 | 
| [18:26] | – Come on, hit the road, Cros. – What do you need? | -来吧,Cros,上路了。 – 你需要什么? | 
| [18:28] | – Like, 38 seconds? – Get out. | -像38秒? – 出去。 | 
| [18:31] | How does he know? | 他怎么知道? | 
| [18:32] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑。 | 
| [18:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 | 
| [18:41] | – Hi. | – Hi. | 
| [18:43] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗? | 
| [18:44] | Yeah. Yeah, please. | 是的。 是的,请。 | 
| [18:49] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说。 | 
| [18:51] | Uhhuh? | 恩? | 
| [19:00] | I’m going to try to make it work with Hank. | 我将尝试使其与Hank一起使用。 | 
| [19:15] | I have to get my life together. | 我必须共同努力。 | 
| [19:21] | I could never explain to you… | 我永远无法向你解释… | 
| [19:28] | How much I love you. | 我有多爱你。 | 
| [19:32] | [T] | [T] | 
| [19:37] | I’m gonna make it work with Hank. | 我要和Hank一起使用。 | 
| [19:43] | Um… | 嗯… | 
| [19:51] | I-I don’t– I don’t know what to s– | 我-我不知道-我不知道该怎么说- | 
| [19:54] | to say. | 说。 | 
| [19:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [19:58] | Good-bye, Mark. | 再见,马克。 | 
| [20:00] | Bye. | 再见。 | 
| [20:06] | Takes the snap, and the blitz is on! | 抓紧时间,闪电战开始了! | 
| [20:09] | We’ve never seen anything like this kid! | 我们从未见过像这个孩子这样的人! | 
| [20:10] | Okay, hey, careful. | 好吧,嘿,小心点。 | 
| [20:12] | Oof! | 噢! | 
| [20:15] | – I’m sorry. – Are you okay? | -对不起。 – 你还好吗? | 
| [20:17] | Yeah. I’ll– I’ll pay for it. | 是的。 我会-我会为此付费。 | 
| [20:19] | – I told you to be careful. – How much is it? | 我告诉过你要小心 – 多少钱? | 
| [20:20] | It’s expensive. | 很贵。 | 
| [20:21] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起。 – 没关系。 | 
| [20:23] | You don’t have to pay for it. | 您不必为此付费。 | 
| [20:24] | No, no, let’s just– | 不,不,我们就- | 
| [20:25] | let’s just– how about this? | 让我们-这个怎么样? | 
| [20:27] | Let’s just go back | 让我们回去吧 | 
| [20:29] | to the no football in the house rule. | 禁止在家中踢足球。 | 
| [20:31] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -是的。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [20:33] | All right. | 行。 | 
| [20:36] | So you’re not gonna change your mind | 所以你不会改变主意 | 
| [20:38] | about adopting me? | 关于收养我? | 
| [20:39] | Like, not have the ceremony? | 喜欢,没有仪式吗? | 
| [20:44] | No. | 不。 | 
| [20:46] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [20:47] | I’m never gonna change my mind. | 我永远不会改变主意。 | 
| [20:49] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [20:51] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [20:53] | I want you to stick around. | 我要你坚持。 | 
| [20:54] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [20:57] | How’ve you been feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? | 
| [21:00] | – I’m okay. – Yeah? | -我很好。 -是吗? | 
| [21:01] | – Thanks. – Yeah. That’s good. | -谢谢。 -是的 那很好。 | 
| [21:04] | Yeah. Thanks for, um… | 是的。 谢谢,嗯… | 
| [21:08] | Everything. | 一切。 | 
| [21:10] | For being there for me. | 在我身边。 | 
| [21:12] | Yeah, of course. I mean– | 是的,当然。 我的意思是 – | 
| [21:15] | you know, I still think about you all the time. | 你知道,我一直都在想你。 | 
| [21:19] | Like, constantly. | 喜欢,一直。 | 
| [21:21] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [21:22] | Me too. | 我也是。 | 
| [21:28] | Well, I also wanted to tell you | 好吧,我也想告诉你 我进入伯克利的 | 
| [21:30] | that I got into Berkeley. | 。 | 
| [21:33] | Whoh, my God. | 谁,我的上帝。 | 
| [21:35] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [21:36] | – Drew, that’s amazing. – It’s pretty crazy. | -德鲁,太神奇了。 -太疯狂了。 | 
| [21:37] | I know, I– it’s pretty shocking. | 我知道,我-非常令人震惊。 | 
| [21:40] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了。 | 
| [21:42] | Yeah, I got the letter, | 是的,我收到了这封信, | 
| [21:43] | and the first person I wanted to tell was you. | 我想告诉的第一个人就是你。 | 
| [21:49] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真的为你感到高兴。 | 
| [21:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [21:55] | I got into Tufts. | 我走进塔夫茨。 | 
| [21:57] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? | 
| [21:59] | Nope. | 不。 | 
| [22:01] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊。 | 
| [22:02] | That was, like, in your top three. | 那就是您的前三名。 | 
| [22:04] | I know. | 我知道。 | 
| [22:06] | – Yeah. – That’s amazing. | -是的。 – 太棒了。 | 
| [22:08] | – Yeah. – That’s in Boston, huh? | -是的。 -在波士顿,是吗? | 
| [22:11] | It is in Boston. | 在波士顿。 | 
| [22:13] | Wow. | 哇。 | 
| [22:15] | That’s awesome, though. | 那太好了。 | 
| [22:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 | 
| [22:18] | All right, well, I just wanted to– | 好吧,我只是想- | 
| [22:21] | to say hi and– | 打招呼和- | 
| [22:23] | so I guess I should– should go. | 所以我想应该-应该去。 | 
| [22:27] | All right, well… | 好吧… | 
| [22:56] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你。 | 
| [22:59] | Yeah, I’ll never forget you either. | 是的,我也永远不会忘记你。 | 
| [23:26] | – Hi. | – Hi. | 
| [23:28] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我可以和你谈几秒钟吗? | 
| [23:29] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的。 – 好的。 | 
| [23:34] | I just had to tell you some things. | 我只需要告诉你一些事情。 | 
| [23:36] | Okay, um… | 嗯嗯 | 
| [23:38] | So we haven’t talked about this yet, | 所以我们还没有谈论这个, | 
| [23:40] | but a few years ago, I was in a car accident. | 但是几年前,我出了车祸。 | 
| [23:43] | I was drinking, and, uh, | 我在喝酒,呃, | 
| [23:46] | it was really bad, you know. | 真的很糟糕,你知道。 | 
| [23:47] | And I almost died, and it– | 我差点死了,而且- | 
| [23:51] | you know, it just made me realize that | 你知道,这让我意识到 | 
| [23:53] | when you have people in your life that love you, | 当您一生中有爱您的人时, | 
| [23:57] | at a certain point, you know, | 在某个时候,你知道, | 
| [23:58] | you have to take responsibility for that. | 您必须对此负责。 | 
| [24:00] | And it means something, and it matters. | 它的含义是重要的。 | 
| [24:02] | And, you know, I don’t know. | 而且,您不知道。 | 
| [24:05] | I guess what I’m trying to say is that | 我想我想说的是 | 
| [24:07] | I love you. | 我爱你。 | 
| [24:08] | I love you more than I ever thought | 我比以往任何时候都爱你 | 
| [24:11] | that I could love anybody. | 我可以爱任何人。 | 
| [24:13] | I don’t want to waste one more second | 我不想再浪费一秒钟 | 
| [24:15] | doing anything without you. | 没有你,什么都做。 | 
| [24:17] | And I need to know | 我需要知道 | 
| [24:19] | that you’re gonna try to be strong | 你会变得坚强 | 
| [24:21] | and accept the fact that I love you | 接受我爱你的事实 | 
| [24:23] | and try to be responsible for that, | 并尝试为此负责, | 
| [24:24] | because I’m scared, | 因为我很害怕, | 
| [24:25] | and I don’t think that I can do it alone, | 而且我不认为我可以一个人做, | 
| [24:27] | and I don’t know– | 而且我不知道- | 
| [24:28] | You know? | 你知道吗? | 
| [24:30] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [24:32] | ♪ Someone hold me ♪ | ♪有人抱住我♪ | 
| [24:34] | ♪ I’m done with this game ♪ | ♪我已经完成了这个游戏♪ | 
| [24:41] | – Okay. – Listen. | -好的。 -听着 | 
| [24:42] | There’s so much in my life that’s… | 我一生中有太多… | 
| [24:45] | Doesn’t make sense and is not clear. | 没有意义,也不清楚。 | 
| [24:47] | But you are, okay? | 但是,你知道吗? | 
| [24:50] | – We are. – Yeah. | -我们是。 -是的 | 
| [24:52] | This. | 这个。 | 
| [24:55] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你。 | 
| [24:56] | I love you so much. | 我那么爱你。 | 
| [25:00] | ♪ Fell in love and all I did was cry, oh ♪ | ♪坠入爱河,我所做的只是哭泣,哦,♪ | 
| [25:05] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [25:06] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? | 
| [25:08] | Reading a book. | 看书。 | 
| [25:11] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? | 
| [25:13] | Um, I want you to come to my adoption ceremony. | 恩,我希望你来参加我的领养仪式。 | 
| [25:17] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [25:19] | Because you’re my sister. | 因为你是我的妹妹。 | 
| [25:26] | Fine. | 精细。 | 
| [25:28] | – Get out of my room. – Okay. | -离开我的房间。 – 好的。 | 
| [25:30] | Um, looks like she’s gonna need a dress. | 嗯,看来她要穿衣服了。 | 
| [25:34] | Cool. | 酷。 | 
| [25:37] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [25:39] | – Wow. – That is tasty. | -哇。 -好吃 | 
| [25:40] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [25:42] | I wish salad always tasted like–thank you. | 我希望沙拉总是像-谢谢你。 | 
| [25:44] | That’s a nice dressing on there. | 那里的衣服很好。 | 
| [25:46] | – Yeah, the balsamic. – Yeah. | -是的,香醋。 -是的 | 
| [25:47] | Now… | 现在… | 
| [25:49] | Our signature dish. | 我们的招牌菜。 | 
| [25:52] | This is a wagyu filet | 这是和牛菲力 | 
| [25:54] | with a mousseline of smoked chanterelle mushrooms | 熏蘑菇蘑菇蛋黄酱 | 
| [25:56] | and black garlic. | 和黑蒜。 | 
| [25:58] | Oh! Mm, mm! | 哦! 嗯,嗯! | 
| [26:02] | Oh, it is so good. | 哦,太好了。 | 
| [26:03] | Mm-mmm! | 嗯-嗯! | 
| [26:06] | Oh, that’s so good. | 哦,太好了。 | 
| [26:08] | Mm. Mm. | 嗯。 嗯 | 
| [26:13] | Mm! | 嗯! | 
| [26:15] | Nice pairing as well. | 配对也不错。 | 
| [26:17] | Mm. | 嗯。 | 
| [26:21] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -嘿。 -是吗? | 
| [26:23] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? | 
| [26:25] | Do you want to eat out there or something? | 您想在那里吃饭吗? | 
| [26:27] | – No, no, no. – You don’t like it in here? | -不,不,不。 -你不喜欢这里吗? | 
| [26:28] | – I’m just, um– – You hot? | -我只是,嗯-你很热吗? | 
| [26:31] | No, I’m just worried about my mother. | 不,我只是担心妈妈。 | 
| [26:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [26:37] | Look, I think her moving in with Sekou | 看,我想她跟Sekou一起住 | 
| [26:40] | was kind of a good thing, you know? | 是一件好事,你知道吗? | 
| [26:41] | Now that he’s helping shoulder the responsibility, | 现在他正在帮助承担责任, | 
| [26:43] | it’s like in my family. | 就像我的家人一样。 | 
| [26:44] | When one of my parents gets too crazy, | 当我的父母之一变得太疯狂时, | 
| [26:46] | I just send ’em on to the next sibling, | 我只是将它们发送给下一个兄弟姐妹, | 
| [26:48] | and I think it’s kept all of us alive, to be honest. | 老实说,我认为这使我们所有人都活着。 | 
| [26:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [26:51] | I don’t think it’s the same thing. | 我不认为这是同一回事。 | 
| [26:54] | – You know– – Why not? | -您知道–为什么不呢? | 
| [26:55] | My mom raised us on her own, | 我妈妈独自抚养着我们, | 
| [26:58] | and she worked really hard to do that. | ,她为此非常努力。 | 
| [27:00] | And with Jabbar, for five years, | 和贾巴尔(Jabbar)在一起五年了, | 
| [27:03] | she was the other parent, you know. | 她是另一个父母,你知道的。 | 
| [27:04] | She watched him when I was going to school | 我上学时她看着他 | 
| [27:07] | and going to work, | 去上班 | 
| [27:08] | and she got up in the middle of the night to feed him. | ,她半夜起床给他喂食。 | 
| [27:10] | I’m sorry. I just– | 对不起。 我只是 – | 
| [27:12] | I hate that she doesn’t feel welcome in our home. | 我讨厌她在我们家里不受欢迎。 | 
| [27:14] | You know, it’s– it’s killing me. | 你知道,这是在杀了我。 | 
| [27:18] | And I’m not choosing her over you. | 而且我没有选择她代替你。 | 
| [27:21] | I just owe her everything. | 我欠她的一切。 | 
| [27:25] | I get it. | 我明白了。 | 
| [27:29] | Anyways, we’re gonna need her help | 无论如何,我们需要她的帮助 | 
| [27:32] | when the baby gets here. | 当婴儿到达这里时。 | 
| [27:35] | When the who? When the who gets here? | 当谁? 谁来的? | 
| [27:38] | We’re having a baby. | 我们正在生一个孩子。 | 
| [27:39] | No! You’re pregnant right now? | 不! 你现在怀孕了吗 | 
| [27:42] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐。 | 
| [27:43] | No! Are you kidding? | 不! 你在开玩笑吗? | 
| [27:44] | – You’re pregnant? – Yes. | -您怀孕了吗? -是的 | 
| [27:45] | – You have a baby in here? – It’s our baby. | -你在这里有孩子吗? -是我们的宝贝。 | 
| [27:47] | Come on! | 加油! | 
| [27:49] | “Fitna.” | “菲特纳。” | 
| [27:52] | “Fitna” is not a word. | “ Fitna”不是一个词。 | 
| [27:53] | Ma, “fitna” is a word. It’s like I’m fitna– | Ma,“ fitna”是一个词。 就像我很健康- | 
| [27:56] | – Use it in a sentence. – I’m fitna– | -在句子中使用它。 -我是fitna– | 
| [27:57] | – Hello! – Cold out there. | -你好! -那里冷。 | 
| [27:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? | 
| [27:59] | Why are you two here on your anniversary? | 你们两个为什么在这里周年纪念? | 
| [28:01] | We just wanted to come by and see | 我们只是想过来看看 | 
| [28:02] | how everything was going. | 一切进展顺利。 | 
| [28:05] | Oh. Well, everything’s okay. | 哦。 好吧,一切都很好。 | 
| [28:06] | Sekou loves having me. | Sekou喜欢拥有我。 | 
| [28:08] | Yes, I do. | 是的,我愿意。 | 
| [28:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么? | 
| [28:11] | – That is not funny. – That’s my next word. | -不好笑。 -那是我的下一句话。 | 
| [28:13] | You guys are playing scrabble? | 你们在玩拼字游戏吗? | 
| [28:14] | Is that food? Please? | 那是食物吗? 请? | 
| [28:15] | Yes, well, my son likes making up words. | 是的,很好,我的儿子喜欢编造单词。 | 
| [28:17] | Mom, that was a real word. | 妈妈,这是一个真实的词。 | 
| [28:19] | – “Fitna.” – “Fitna” is a word. | -“菲特纳。” -“ Fitna”是一个词。 | 
| [28:20] | – Use it in a sentence. – I’m fitna eat. | -在句子中使用它。 -我是菲特纳(吃饭) | 
| [28:22] | “Fitna,” not a word. | “ Fitna”,一个字。 | 
| [28:24] | – Not a word. – Not in this country. | -一言不发。 -不在这个国家。 | 
| [28:25] | Why are you trying to cheat her, Sekou? | 你为什么要欺骗她,Sekou? | 
| [28:26] | Okay, guys. I’m fine, really. | 好吧,伙计们。 我很好,真的。 | 
| [28:28] | You can go back to your celebration. | 您可以回到庆祝活动。 | 
| [28:30] | Well, look, we were at dinner, | 好吧,看,我们在共进晚餐, | 
| [28:33] | and we were with a new friend. | ,我们和一个新朋友在一起。 | 
| [28:35] | And, um, that new friend thought | 而且,那个新朋友认为 | 
| [28:37] | that I owed you an apology, | 我欠您一个道歉, | 
| [28:39] | and I agree. | ,我同意。 | 
| [28:41] | I’m sorry that I talked to you the way I did | 很抱歉我跟你说话了 | 
| [28:43] | when we were talking about Jabbar, | 当我们谈论贾巴尔时, | 
| [28:45] | and I won’t let it happen again. | 而且我不会再发生这种情况。 | 
| [28:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系。 | 
| [28:47] | And, um, so then this new friend | 还有,这个新朋友呢 | 
| [28:50] | wanted to meet you. | 想见你。 | 
| [28:51] | So now we’ve– we’ve brought him over. | 所以现在我们已经把他带了过来。 | 
| [28:53] | – Mm-hmm. – I hope that’s okay. | -嗯。 -希望没事。 | 
| [28:55] | Sure. | 当然可以。 | 
| [28:57] | Okay, um, | 好吧,嗯, | 
| [28:59] | they’re in here. | 他们在这里。 | 
| [29:00] | And we wanted you to be the first to know. | 我们希望您成为第一个认识的人。 | 
| [29:04] | – Oh, my God. – I’m pregnant. | -天哪。 – 我怀孕了。 | 
| [29:05] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [29:07] | Oh! | 哦! | 
| [29:08] | Oh! | 哦! | 
| [29:10] | Oh! | 哦! | 
| [29:13] | Oh, my baby. | 哦,我的宝贝。 | 
| [29:18] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [29:20] | You know, he’s banging with the hammer, | 你知道,他在用锤子敲打, | 
| [29:22] | and he just keeps looking at me. | ,他一直看着我。 | 
| [29:24] | He’s getting agitated. He’s like… | 他变得烦躁。 他就像… | 
| [29:25] | “The leek iz a wassah.” | “韭菜iz was wasah。” | 
| [29:27] | And I was just like, | 我就像 | 
| [29:28] | “okay, here’s $300.” | “好吧,这是300美元。” | 
| [29:30] | So I don’t know what was wrong. | 所以我不知道怎么了。 | 
| [29:31] | – But it’s fixed. – The lick was wassah. | -但它是固定的。 -舔是wassah。 | 
| [29:32] | Well, that’s how you play the game with him. | 好吧,这就是您和他一起玩游戏的方式。 | 
| [29:34] | Trust me. | 相信我。 | 
| [29:36] | Well, I got something I want to tell you. | 好吧,我有话要告诉你。 | 
| [29:39] | I, uh– | 我,呃 | 
| [29:40] | I’ve got a bonus coming to me from Christmas. | 圣诞节过后,我得到了一笔奖金。 | 
| [29:42] | ‘Cause you forgot to give me… | ‘因为你忘了给我… | 
| [29:43] | – No. – My Christmas bonus. | -不-我的圣诞节奖金。 | 
| [29:44] | No, if you haven’t gotten it by now– | 不,如果您现在还没有得到它, | 
| [29:46] | You’d like to promote me | 你想提升我 | 
| [29:47] | to head technical advisor. | 担任首席技术顾问。 | 
| [29:55] | I don’t like to act… | 我不喜欢演戏… | 
| [29:58] | Impulsively. | 冲动地。 | 
| [30:00] | I like to… | 我喜欢… | 
| [30:03] | You know, think things out and all that. | 您知道的,请三思而后行。 | 
| [30:05] | But sometimes I just want to take a leap of faith | 但是有时候我只是想信仰飞跃 | 
| [30:08] | and do what I feel is right. | 并做我认为正确的事。 | 
| [30:11] | And… | 还有… | 
| [30:14] | This feels like it’s something I have to do | 感觉就像是我必须做的 | 
| [30:17] | and I want to do. | ,我想做。 | 
| [30:18] | I, uh, | 我,嗯, | 
| [30:21] | I’m gonna move to Minnesota. | 我要去明尼苏达州。 | 
| [30:26] | That is not what I thought you were gonna say. | 那不是我以为你会说的。 | 
| [30:29] | – I’m gonna go back tomorrow. – Tomorrow. | -我明天要回去。 明天 | 
| [30:31] | I’m gonna find an apartment. | 我要去找公寓。 | 
| [30:33] | And then I’m gonna come back, take care of things here, | 然后我要回来,照顾这里的事情, | 
| [30:36] | and I’m gonna close the shop. | ,我要关门了。 | 
| [30:40] | I’m gonna move there. | I’m gonna move there. | 
| [30:42] | I, um– | I,um– | 
| [30:46] | here’s the thing. | 这是东西。 | 
| [30:47] | I never met anybody like you. | 我从未见过像你这样的人。 | 
| [30:49] | – Ugh. – No, that’s the truth. | -gh。 -不,那是事实。 | 
| [30:51] | I never thought I would. | 我从来没有想过。 | 
| [30:53] | I never was looking to meet anybody. | 我从没想见过任何人。 | 
| [30:56] | You’re, uh… | 你是… | 
| [30:59] | Very special. | 非常特别。 | 
| [31:03] | But my daughter– | 但是我的女儿 | 
| [31:06] | I was watching her, | 我在看着她, | 
| [31:08] | and I just thought, | 我只是想, | 
| [31:10] | she’s gonna be in college. | 她要上大学了。 | 
| [31:11] | And–you know, I’m gonna blink… | 而且-你知道,我要眨眼… | 
| [31:12] | – I know. – And she’s gonna be in college. | -我知道。 -她要上大学了。 | 
| [31:14] | Believe me. | 相信我。 | 
| [31:15] | And if I’m not there, | 如果我不在那, | 
| [31:16] | if I’m like an absentee dad– | 如果我像缺席的父亲 | 
| [31:19] | No, you could never do that. | 不,你永远也不能那样做。 | 
| [31:20] | Yeah, I don’t want to do that. | 是的,我不想那样做。 | 
| [31:21] | I know. | 我知道。 | 
| [31:25] | Wish there was another way. | 希望有另一种方法。 | 
| [31:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系。 | 
| [32:20] | This one comes with hot cocoa today. | 今天这杯热可可来了。 | 
| [32:22] | Grandma, my hair’s great. | 奶奶,我的头发很棒。 | 
| [32:23] | It’s perfect, mom. | 太好了,妈妈。 | 
| [32:25] | – Wow. – You did a great job. | – 哇。 – 你做的非常出色。 | 
| [32:27] | – Thank you. – Hey! | -谢谢。 嘿! | 
| [32:28] | Hi. | 嗨。 | 
| [32:29] | – Hi. – Hey, Zeek. | -嗨。 嘿Zeek | 
| [32:30] | Yeah, glad you could make it. Thanks. | 是的,很高兴您能做到。 谢谢。 | 
| [32:31] | – Wouldn’t miss it. – Thanks for doing this. | -不会错过。 -感谢您这样做。 | 
| [32:33] | Oh, sure. | 哦,是的。 | 
| [32:34] | – You look pretty nice. – It went well. | -您看起来不错。 – 进展顺利。 | 
| [32:35] | But we’re just waiting for the results. | 但是我们只是在等待结果。 | 
| [32:36] | – You look great. – Thank you. | – 您看起来好棒。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [32:38] | – I look like Gloria Swanson. – This is for you. | -我看起来像Gloria Swanson。 – 这个给你。 | 
| [32:40] | Oh, thanks. | 哦,谢谢。 | 
| [32:42] | Yeah, he is a berber/schneider skink lizard. | 是的,他是柏柏尔/施耐德石龙子蜥蜴。 | 
| [32:45] | They’re recommended for beginners, | 建议初学者使用, | 
| [32:46] | so you probably won’t kill him. | 所以你可能不会杀了他。 | 
| [32:48] | – Okay. – Probably. | -好的。 -大概吧 | 
| [32:50] | – Hey, brother. – You need to think of a name. | -嘿,兄弟。 -您需要考虑一个名字。 | 
| [32:51] | What are you doing over here? You brooding? | 你在这里做什么? 你在沉思吗? | 
| [32:53] | – No, snap-shotting. – I see. | -不,快照。 – 我懂了。 | 
| [32:54] | – Yeah. – So how’s it going? | -是的。 – 最近怎么样? | 
| [32:56] | I haven’t seen you in a while. What’s new? | 我有一段时间没见到你了。 什么是新的? | 
| [32:57] | It’s true. | 是的。 | 
| [32:58] | I mean, if only there was some cool big news | 我的意思是,如果有一些很重要的大新闻 | 
| [33:00] | you could reveal to me. | 你可以告诉我。 | 
| [33:01] | Did somebody tell you? | 有人告诉过你吗? | 
| [33:03] | Come on, man. Look at these people. | 来吧,伙计。 看这些人。 | 
| [33:05] | – I know. – Of course! | -我知道。 – 当然! | 
| [33:06] | But I wanted to tell you alone. | 但是我想一个人告诉你。 | 
| [33:08] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了? | 
| [33:10] | Like, how could you ever think I would be | 喜欢,你怎么可能以为我会 | 
| [33:11] | anything other than the proudest person | 最自豪的人以外的任何事物 整个宇宙中的 | 
| [33:12] | in the entire universe? | ? | 
| [33:14] | I don’t know. I wanted to tell you personally. | 我不知道。 我想亲自告诉你。 | 
| [33:15] | And– | 还有- | 
| [33:17] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你。 | 
| [33:18] | I’m so proud of you! | 我为你感到骄傲! | 
| [33:20] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋。 | 
| [33:21] | Thank God you’re staying close to home. | 感谢上帝,您待在家里。 | 
| [33:22] | Uh, excuse me, Victor Graham? | 呃,对不起,Victor Graham? | 
| [33:23] | Oh, yes, that’s us. | 哦,是的,就是我们。 | 
| [33:25] | – Yay. – The judge will see you now. | -好的。 -法官现在见。 | 
| [33:27] | Come in. | 进来。 | 
| [33:28] | – Oh, your honor. – Hi. | -哦,您的荣幸。 嗨 | 
| [33:29] | – We have, uh– | – We have, uh– | 
| [33:31] | – Yes, yes, come on in. – Bravermans. | -是的,是的,请进来。-Bravermans。 | 
| [33:33] | – All right, yes, I– – There’s actually quite a– | -好吧,是的-我-实际上- | 
| [33:34] | This is Salsa. He’s a lizard. | 这是莎莎。 他是蜥蜴。 | 
| [33:35] | – This’ll take a while. – All right, well– | -这需要一段时间。 -好吧- | 
| [33:37] | That’s a good idea. Just, uh– | 这是一个好主意。 只是… | 
| [33:38] | Okay, all right. Come on in. | 好吧,好的。 进来。 | 
| [33:40] | Come in, please. Come in. | 请进。 进来吧。 | 
| [33:42] | – Huh? What? – Okay, close the door. | -嗯? 什么? -好,关上门。 | 
| [33:43] | Promise–all right. | 承诺-好的。 | 
| [33:44] | Okay, every– please, hello? | 好吧,请大家好吗? | 
| [33:45] | Everyone, please. | 请大家。 | 
| [33:47] | All right, welcome. | 好的,欢迎。 | 
| [33:48] | – Ahem. – Thank you. | -天哪。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [33:49] | – Hi. | – Hi. | 
| [33:50] | All right, so Joel and Julia Graham. | 好吧,Joel和Julia Graham。 | 
| [33:53] | – Yes. – Yeah, hi. | -是的。 -是的,嗨。 | 
| [33:54] | – That’s–yes. – So, now, you understand | -是的。 -所以,现在,你明白了 | 
| [33:56] | that by signing this adoption agreement form, | 通过签署此收养协议表格, | 
| [33:58] | you agree to take care of Victor | 您同意照顾维克多 | 
| [34:01] | as your own legal child. | 作为您自己的合法子女。 | 
| [34:03] | Right? To provide for his health, his welfare, | 对吗? 为了提供健康,福利 | 
| [34:06] | his educational needs. | 他的教育需求。 | 
| [34:08] | We do. | 我们做到了。 | 
| [34:09] | Yes, your honor. | 是的,您的荣幸。 | 
| [34:11] | Victor, do you understand? | 维克多,你明白吗? | 
| [34:12] | Do you agree to this adoption? | 您同意这种收养吗? | 
| [34:14] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [34:16] | Okay, then. | 好吧。 | 
| [34:17] | All right. | 好吧。 | 
| [34:19] | Well, unless anyone has anything to add, | 好吧,除非有人要添加任何东西, | 
| [34:21] | I’m ready to make it official. | 我已经准备好正式了。 | 
| [34:22] | Your honor, if I may. | 如果可以的话,您的荣幸。 | 
| [34:24] | You may. | 你可以。 | 
| [34:25] | As grandparents, my wife, Camille, and myself | 作为祖父母,我的妻子卡米尔和我本人 | 
| [34:27] | will do the best we can | 将尽我们所能 | 
| [34:29] | to give Victor what we’ve given our own children, | 给维克多我们送给我们自己孩子的东西, | 
| [34:33] | which is our undying love and support. | 这是我们永恒的爱与支持。 | 
| [34:36] | And also, being a baseball aficionado, | 而且,作为棒球迷, | 
| [34:40] | uh, I would like to teach him the art | 呃,我想教他美术 | 
| [34:42] | of fielding the hot grounder. | 部署热接地器。 | 
| [34:44] | – Okay. – But hey, | -好的。 -但是, 可以等到以后的 | 
| [34:45] | that can wait till later, and– | ,而且- | 
| [34:46] | Your honor, I’m sorry. If I may. | 阁下,对不起。 如果允许我的话。 | 
| [34:48] | I’m Adam Braverman. | 我是Adam Braverman。 | 
| [34:49] | I’m Zeek and Camille’s oldest son. | 我是Zeek和Camille的大儿子。 | 
| [34:50] | And I promise to be your uncle. | 我保证会成为你的叔叔。 | 
| [34:52] | Listen, your– your aunt Kristina and I | 听着,你-你的克里斯蒂娜姨妈和我 | 
| [34:54] | are no substitute for your stellar parents. | 不能替代您的恒星父母。 | 
| [34:57] | But we promise to be there for you | 但是我们保证会在那里为您服务 | 
| [34:59] | no matter what. | 无论如何。 | 
| [35:00] | You can always come to me, Victor, | 你总可以来找我,维克多, | 
| [35:01] | if you need help, | 如果您需要帮助, | 
| [35:03] | and I promise I won’t rat you out | 而且我保证我不会让你失望 | 
| [35:04] | to your mom. | 给你妈妈。 | 
| [35:05] | I can give you dating advice. | 我可以给你约会建议。 | 
| [35:06] | – Yes, yes. – And I can help repair | -是的,是的。 -我可以协助维修 | 
| [35:08] | the terrible damage that her dating advice does. | 她的约会建议会造成可怕的伤害。 | 
| [35:10] | What is this? What– | 这是什么? 什么 – | 
| [35:11] | I’m willing to teach you how to ride a motorcycle | 我愿意教你如何骑摩托车 | 
| [35:12] | and play an instrument. | 弹奏乐器。 | 
| [35:13] | Oh, that’s much cooler. | 哦,这很酷。 | 
| [35:14] | Your girl troubles will vanish immediately | 你的女孩麻烦会立即消失 | 
| [35:16] | once you know those two things. | 一旦您知道这两件事。 | 
| [35:17] | And you can come to my house anytime. | 而且您可以随时来我家。 | 
| [35:19] | We can play Xbox, | 我们可以玩Xbox, | 
| [35:20] | and you can sleep over and stuff. | ,您可以睡个东西了。 | 
| [35:22] | Now that you’re adopted, | 现在您已被收养, | 
| [35:23] | you can officially hold my lizards. | 您可以正式持有我的蜥蜴。 | 
| [35:24] | – Okay. – Thank you, Max. | -好的。 -谢谢,马克斯 | 
| [35:26] | I promise to love you, buddy. | 我保证爱你,哥们。 | 
| [35:29] | Yeah. No matter what. | 是的。 无论。 | 
| [35:33] | – Me too. – Okay. | -我也是。 – 好的。 | 
| [35:35] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [35:37] | Quite a family you’re coming into. | 您即将加入一个家庭。 | 
| [35:40] | All right, on this date, January 24, 2013, | 好吧,在这个日期,2013年1月24日, | 
| [35:44] | Joel and Julia Graham | 乔尔和茱莉亚·格雷厄姆 | 
| [35:45] | have officially adopted Victor Graham. | 已正式采用Victor Graham。 | 
| [35:48] | You’re now legally their child. | 您现在合法地是他们的孩子。 | 
| [35:50] | You have all the rights of any natural child. | 您拥有任何自然孩子的所有权利。 | 
| [35:52] | Okay. | 好吧。 | 
| [35:53] | I will hereby sign this order | 我在此签单 | 
| [35:56] | confirming the adoption. | 确认采用。 | 
| [35:57] | – All right. – Yes! | -好吧。 -是的! | 
| [35:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [36:00] | – Congratulations. – Yay, welcome. | 恭喜你 -是的,欢迎。 | 
| [36:04] | Victor! | 维克多! | 
| [36:06] | Whoo! | 哇! | 
| [36:07] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [36:08] | – All right, Victor! – Whoo! | -好吧,维克多! -哇! | 
| [36:09] | – Congratulations. – All right, Victor. | -恭喜。 -好吧,维克多。 | 
| [36:10] | – Welcome to the family. | – Welcome to the family. | 
| [36:12] | Get in here. | 进入这里。 | 
| [36:13] | Judge, can I use your gavel? | 法官,我可以用你的木槌吗? | 
| [36:15] | Sure, why not, kid? | 当然,孩子,为什么不呢? | 
| [36:16] | – Yay! – Let’s go eat. | – 好极了! – 一起去吃。 | 
| [36:18] | Go ahead. | 继续。 | 
| [36:19] | Whoa! Max. Okay, okay– | 哇! 最高 好吧好吧 – | 
| [36:20] | Hey, Max! | 嗨,麦克斯! | 
| [36:21] | – Wait, wait. – Watch out, please–Max. | -等等,等等。 -请当心-最多 | 
| [36:23] | – Stop. Don’t do that. – No, no, no, no. | -停止。 不要那样做 – 不不不不。 | 
| [36:24] | – Can I try it once? – Nope, nope, nope. | -我可以尝试一次吗? -不,不,不。 | 
| [36:26] | – Take it easy. – All right. | -放轻松。 – 行。 | 
| [36:28] | – Max, that was great. – Come on, Max. Let’s go. | -马克斯,太好了。 -来吧,麦克斯 我们走吧。 | 
| [36:30] | Can Max and I go to the vending machine? | Max和我可以去自动售货机吗? | 
| [36:31] | – Yeah, you bet, buddy. – Okay. | -是的,你打赌,哥们。 – 好的。 | 
| [36:33] | – Of course. – Thanks, mom. | -当然。 – 谢谢妈妈。 | 
| [36:34] | He called me mom. | 他叫我妈妈。 | 
| [36:36] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [36:38] | – You’re welcome. – Sorry. | -不客气。 不好意思 | 
| [36:39] | – Good luck. – Okay. | -祝你好运。 – 好的。 | 
| [36:40] | Hold the doors. Thank you. | 抓住门。 谢谢。 | 
| [36:43] | Beautiful family you have. | 您拥有美丽的家庭。 | 
| [36:45] | They’re something, aren’t they? | 他们是东西,不是吗? | 
| [36:46] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [36:54] | Hi. | 嗨。 | 
| [36:55] | I’m, uh, | 我,嗯, | 
| [36:58] | headed to the airport. | 前往机场。 | 
| [37:00] | Mmhmm. | 嗯。 | 
| [37:01] | And I wanted to– | 而且我想- | 
| [37:04] | can you give this to your nephew, | 你能把这个给你的侄子吗, | 
| [37:06] | the–the kid who doesn’t look at anybody? | -不看谁的孩子? | 
| [37:08] | – Max? – Yeah, yeah, Max. | -最大? -是的,Max | 
| [37:10] | You look down to look out, | 你低头望出去, | 
| [37:12] | so you don’t have to look at people. | 因此您不必去看着别人。 | 
| [37:15] | But you still see people. | 但是您仍然看到人。 | 
| [37:17] | Somebody gave it to me when I was his age, | 当我年纪大的时候有人给我 | 
| [37:19] | and I started taking pictures, and– | ,我开始拍照,然后- | 
| [37:21] | I don’t know. Give it to him. | 我不知道。 把这个给他。 | 
| [37:23] | If he doesn’t like it, sell it on ebay. | 如果他不喜欢,请在ebay上出售。 | 
| [37:25] | Have a raffle or something. | 有抽奖券之类的东西。 | 
| [37:27] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢。 -是的 | 
| [37:29] | Okay, so the other thing I wanted to say was that, um, | 好吧,我想说的另一件事是,嗯, | 
| [37:31] | I think I might love you. | 我想我可能会爱你。 | 
| [37:33] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [37:36] | Think I might love you, | 想我可能爱你, | 
| [37:37] | and I know that might sound crazy, | 而且我知道这听起来很疯狂, | 
| [37:39] | and maybe you don’t share the feeling, | 也许您不会分享这种感觉, | 
| [37:41] | but that’s okay. | 但是没关系。 | 
| [37:43] | I love you too. | 我也爱你。 | 
| [37:51] | Come with me. | 跟我来。 | 
| [37:52] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧,走吧。 | 
| [37:55] | No, I mean, why not, right? | 不,我的意思是,为什么不对? | 
| [37:59] | I don’t, uh– | 我不,呃- | 
| [38:03] | there’s only two people that I care about. | 我只关心两个人。 | 
| [38:07] | You know, you’re one of them. | 你知道,你就是其中之一。 | 
| [38:13] | All right, look. | 好吧,看。 | 
| [38:15] | Just think about it. | 想一想。 | 
| [38:17] | Yeah. | 是的。 | 
| [38:46] | It’s gonna be good news. | 这将是个好消息。 | 
| [38:50] | Hey. | 嗨。 | 
| [38:52] | Let me cut to the chase. | 让我开始追逐。 | 
| [38:56] | You’re cancer-free, Kristina. | 您没有癌症,克里斯蒂娜。 | 
| [38:58] | Oh. | 哦。 | 
| [39:05] | Sorry, but can you say that again? | 对不起,你能再说一遍吗? | 
| [39:06] | The P.E.T. Scan showed no irregularities. | P.E.T. 扫描未发现异常。 | 
| [39:09] | This confirms my impression | 这证实了我的印象 | 
| [39:11] | that the blood test abnormality | 血液检查异常 | 
| [39:12] | was a consequence of one of the meds you got. | 是您服用的其中一种药物的结果。 | 
| [39:14] | You are cancer-free. | 您没有癌症。 | 
| [39:15] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢医生。 | 
| [39:16] | – Oh, my God. – Thank you. | -天哪。 – 谢谢。 | 
| [39:18] | Now, of course, you still need to have | 现在,当然,您仍然需要 | 
| [39:19] | – your radiation therapy. – Yeah. | -您的放射疗法。 -是的 | 
| [39:21] | We can schedule you for that in four to six weeks. | 我们可以在四到六个星期内安排您的工作。 | 
| [39:22] | And this is something that we need to track closely. | 这是我们需要密切跟踪的事情。 | 
| [39:25] | You need to come to regular exams. | 您需要参加常规考试。 | 
| [39:27] | Your next mammogram will be in three months. | 您的下一个乳房X光照片将在三个月内出现。 | 
| [39:29] | We don’t use the word “cure” for five years. | 我们五年都没有使用“治愈”这个词。 | 
| [39:31] | I understand. I totally understand. | 我了解。 我完全明白 | 
| [39:35] | But for now, take a deep breath. | 但现在,请深呼吸。 | 
| [39:38] | Relax. | 放松。 | 
| [39:40] | Enjoy yourself. Enjoy your family. | 尽情享受。 享受你的家人。 | 
| [39:42] | You deserve it. | 你应得的。 | 
| [39:43] | Thank you so much, doctor. | 非常感谢您,医生。 | 
| [39:45] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命。 | 
| [39:46] | – Thank you, doctor. – You really did. | – 谢谢医生。 你真的做到了 | 
| [39:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [39:51] | – Gimme a hug. – Thank you too. | -给我一个拥抱。 – 也谢谢你。 | 
| [39:53] | Ah. | 啊。 | 
| [39:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 | 
| [39:58] | ♪ Lonely cliffs and waterfalls ♪ | ♪孤独的悬崖和瀑布♪ | 
| [40:06] | ♪ if no one sees me, I’m not here at all ♪ | ♪如果没人看见我,我根本不在这里♪ | 
| [40:15] | ♪ you could be the one to liberate me ♪ | ♪你可能是解放我的人♪ | 
| [40:20] | ♪ from the sun ♪ | ♪来自太阳♪ | 
| [40:22] | ♪ so please ♪ | ♪所以请♪ | 
| [40:25] | ♪ give the moon to me ♪ | ♪把月亮给我♪ | 
| [40:30] | ♪ I’d be indebted to ya ♪ | ♪我很感激你♪ | 
| [40:34] | ♪ walk the dog and pay rent to ya ♪ | ♪walk狗,付房租给♪ | 
| [40:38] | ♪ if you say the word ♪ | ♪如果你说这个单词♪ | 
| [40:41] | ♪ I’m yours ♪ | ♪我是你的♪ | 
| [40:45] | ♪ I’m sure ♪ | ♪我确定♪ | 
| [40:49] | ♪ hey, nothing ever goes my way ♪ | ♪嘿,任何事情都不会发生♪ | 
| [40:57] | ♪ but with you here that all may have changed ♪ | ♪但是与您在一起,一切都可能变了♪ | 
| [41:05] | ♪ suddenly I’m a newborn child ♪ | ♪突然我是一个新生婴儿♪ | 
| [41:09] | ♪ and I’m ready to live a while ♪ | ♪我准备住一会儿♪ | 
| [41:13] | ♪ with you ♪ | ♪和你一起♪ | 
| [41:16] | ♪ there’s so much left to do ♪ | ♪还有很多事情要做♪ | 
| [41:21] | ♪ and so I thank you dearly ♪ | ♪所以我非常感谢你♪ | 
| [41:26] | ♪ for letting me see clearly ♪ | ♪让我清晰地看到♪ | 
| [41:29] | ♪ “open up,” she said ♪ | ♪“开放,”她说♪ | 
| [41:32] | ♪ be you ♪ | ♪是你♪ | 
| [41:36] | ♪ be true ♪ | ♪是真实的♪ | 
| [41:44] | ♪ now I’m at home in my own skin ♪ | ♪现在我在家中用自己的皮肤♪ | 
| [41:52] | ♪ I’m like an ocean whose tide’s come in ♪ | ♪我就像潮水进来的海洋♪ | 
| [42:00] | ♪ you could be the one ♪ | ♪你可能是一个♪ | 
| [42:04] | ♪ you’re true ♪ | ♪你是真的♪ | 
| [42:08] | ♪ you’re true ♪ | ♪你是真的♪ | 
| [42:11] | ♪ you’re true ♪ | ♪你是真的♪ | 
| [42:15] | ♪ ya-hoo ♪ | ♪ya-hoo♪ |