时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Bob little, the guy is running for city council. | 小鲍勃正在竞选市政议员 |
[00:03] | And he actually call me to aid in his campaingn. | 他让我来协助他竞选 |
[00:06] | – What is going on rigth now? – We are two adults here. | 这究竟是怎么一回事 我们已经都是成年人了 |
[00:08] | I’m extremely disappointing rigth now. | 我现在对你非常失望 |
[00:10] | You need to tell us that your focus is 100% on your clients. | 你需要把你所有的精力都放在自己的客户身上 |
[00:13] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[00:15] | Thank you for this last nine years. | 我很感激过去九年你的照顾 |
[00:17] | I got to move to Minnesota. Come with me. | 我要搬去明尼苏达州 跟我一起走 |
[00:20] | You’re cancer free, Kristina. Enjoy yourself. | 你的无癌了,克里斯蒂娜 好好享受生活 |
[00:23] | – Enjoy your family. – Hi, Kristina. | 享受你的家庭 你好,克里斯蒂娜 |
[00:25] | – What is going on? – I relapsed. | 你怎么了 我旧病复发了 |
[00:29] | I’ve heard from Berkeley. I got in. | 我从贝克里那儿听说了 我被录取了 |
[00:31] | – We are have a baby. – No! | 我怀孕了 不是吧! |
[00:33] | You are pregnant rigth now? | 你真的又怀孕了? |
[00:35] | Happy anniversary! | 周年快乐 |
[00:38] | What about Chloe? That’s a cute name. | 克洛伊如何 这个名字很可爱 |
[00:40] | – No, no. – It’s cute. | 绝对不要 那么可爱的 |
[00:41] | Chloe Frieman,I…She was a senior and I was a sophmore. | 克洛伊.弗里曼 她大四了, 而我却还是个大二生 |
[00:44] | E she was… Just say that is got weird. | 她…怎么说呢 她让我感觉怪怪的 |
[00:46] | Weird, weird. She was the freak. | 太奇葩了 她简直就是个怪胎 |
[00:50] | – Bad memories… – Ok, ok | 真是糟糕的回忆 好了 好了 |
[00:51] | Maybe you can have me a list of names | 或许你应该给我列一张表 |
[00:53] | that you haven’t slpet with, and then… | 上面写上你还没睡过的女人的名字 然后… |
[00:54] | – You know, we… – That’s funny. | 你懂的,我们再… 真是搞笑 |
[00:57] | What about the last thing? Where you are on that? | 最后那件事如何 你对它怎么看 |
[00:59] | I tought we’ve already decide on… | 我以为我们 已经决定好了 |
[01:01] | – Trust Braveman. – No, you accept the braverman trust with | 信任布雷弗曼家族 才不是,是你接受要信任我家的那些人 |
[01:04] | it seems to me like– | 对于我来说,就像是… |
[01:06] | you know… I mean, if that’s legal. | 你懂的… 我是说,如果那算是合法的话 |
[01:08] | Bravermans got a rank to disrate braverman, | 布雷弗曼自己有一套阶级 体制来划分家族成员 |
[01:11] | no hifen, just… | 不是吹的,坚固得就像… |
[01:14] | – Real solid. – Yeah. | 真正的固体一样 是吗? |
[01:15] | How about this one for you car? | 这个配你的车如何 |
[01:17] | – This is cute. – No, honey, that is pink. | 这个很萌 不,亲爱的,那是粉色的 |
[01:19] | I dont want. There is a red one, a black one. | 我不想要粉的 这有个红色的,还有一个黑色的 |
[01:22] | Yeah, but it’s got a five points and it’s on sale. | 但是这个是五分好评 而且还在打折 |
[01:24] | Yeah, it’s on sale because it’s pink. | 它就是因为是粉的 才打折的 |
[01:26] | No man wants to drive on a pink seat. | 没有哪个男人想坐在粉色的 椅子上开车 |
[01:28] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[01:30] | You are ok? | 你还好吧 |
[01:31] | I think that’s might be it. | 我觉得我快生了 |
[01:33] | No, honey, that… You are three weeks away. | 不会的,亲爱的… 离预产期还有三周呢 |
[01:35] | That’s not–no. It’s probably a Braxton Hicks. | 那不可能是…不会的 可能只是宫缩而已 |
[01:37] | It’s a Braxton Hicks. No. | 一定是宫缩 不是 |
[01:38] | We’ll just wait. | 我们再等等 |
[01:39] | No, no, it’s definitely not a Braxton Hicks. | 不,绝对不是宫缩 |
[01:41] | Honey, it’s three weeks away. There’s no way that this is it. | 还有三周呢,亲爱的 绝对不可能是要生了 |
[01:43] | We don’t have a name.We don’t have a car seat. | 我们还没想好名字呢 我们还没买车垫呢 |
[01:45] | We don’t even have diapers or wipes. | 我们甚至还没买尿布和抹布呢 |
[01:46] | I didn’t finish-what to expect-what you expecting I know, baby | 我还没完成你说期待的呢 我知道,亲爱的 |
[01:49] | Honey, we need to go to the hospital, okay? | 亲爱的,我们需要去医院,好吗? |
[01:51] | Well, then I need to at least grab, um, a monitor | 至少让我拿个什么吧,呃,对了,监视器 |
[01:53] | so we can hear the baby crying. | 这样我们就能听到孩子的哭声了 |
[01:55] | – Crosby– – And then one set– | 克罗斯比 还有一个坐垫 |
[01:56] | what are we gonna dress her in? – Crosby! | 你要给他穿什么呢 克罗斯比 |
[01:57] | What? | 什么 |
[01:58] | I don’t want to have my baby here, okay? | 我可不想在这生孩子 懂吗? |
[02:00] | Let’s go. Okay. | 那我们走 行 |
[02:02] | Okay. | 行 |
[02:04] | Your purse Yes, yes, get my purse. | 你的钱包 对,带上我的钱包 |
[02:06] | [Doorbell rings] Coming. | (门铃声)来了 |
[02:07] | [Knocking at door] | (敲门声) |
[02:09] | -Who is it? – It’s Carl. -[Scoffs] | 谁啊? 我是卡尔(叹息声) |
[02:12] | [Sighs] | (叹息声) |
[02:14] | [Clears throat] | (清嗓子) |
[02:16] | Hi. Hi, Carl. | 晚上好 晚上好,卡尔 |
[02:18] | I don’t have my keys. I’m sorry. | 我忘带钥匙了 我很抱歉 |
[02:20] | – Again! It’s very late. – I know. I know it is. | 而且,现在很晚了 我知道,我当然知道 |
[02:23] | You know what? I took a cab home, | 你知道吗 我打车回的家 |
[02:24] | and I left my car with the valet, | 我把我的车留给了服务员 |
[02:26] | and they have my keys, so I–if that was– | 他们有我的钥匙,所以,如果可以的话 |
[02:28] | I mean, hey, I did the responsible thing. | 我是说,听着,我做了一件负责任的事儿 |
[02:30] | You did. Good job. | 真的吗?做得好 |
[02:31] | Maybe leave one under the mat next time. | 或许下一次我应该留一把钥匙在地毯下面 |
[02:34] | Okay. That’s such a good idea. | 很好 这个主意不错 |
[02:35] | I know. You’re my super… I’m your super. Right. | 我知道,你是我的女超人 我是你的女超人 好吧 |
[02:37] | – You’re super, super… – Ah… That’s– | 你真是超级超级… 呃,那真是… |
[02:40] | – jokes. – You totally don’t look | 开玩笑的 你根本就看起来 |
[02:41] | like a super. This is Lincoln. | 不像一个超人嘛 这位是林肯 |
[02:43] | She’s my– Oh! | 她是我的… 噢 |
[02:45] | -No, I get it. -Oh, oh. | 不是,我懂了 哦 哦 |
[02:46] | – How cute! – Oh. | 真漂亮啊 哇哦 |
[02:47] | – Are these your dogs? – No, they’re not. | 这些是你的狗狗吗 不,不是的 |
[02:50] | They’re somebody else’s dogs. | 它们是别人的狗狗 |
[02:51] | I take pictures, but don’t put your hands on them. | 我是照相的,哦,别把手放在照片上 |
[02:53] | Thank you. Okay. You’re a photographer of dogs? | 谢天谢地 你是专门给狗照相吗 |
[02:55] | – Yeah. – And a super. | 对 还有,是一个女超人 |
[02:56] | That’s awesome. Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[02:58] | Okay, night-night. I think my mom | 好了,晚安 我认为我妈 |
[03:00] | has those pajamas. Oh, that’s nice. | 有这些睡衣 噢,那真是太棒了 |
[03:01] | Her mom has them, Carl. No, she doesn’t. | 她妈妈有那些睡衣,卡尔 不,她没有 |
[03:03] | -Lincoln, come on. -Okay, good night. | 林肯,快点,走啦 好吧,晚安 |
[03:04] | – Come on, let’s go. – Bye-bye. | 来吧,我们走 再见啊 |
[03:06] | – Good night. – Is she mad? | 晚安 她是疯子吗 |
[03:07] | -Are you mad, super lady? -No, no, not mad. | 你疯了吗,女超人? 不,不,我没有 |
[03:09] | Just tired. | 累了而已 |
[03:11] | [Background chatter] | (交谈声) |
[03:14] | [Laughing] People are staring at us. | (笑声)人们都在盯着我们看呢 |
[03:16] | Are they? I don’t care. | 是吗? 我不在意这些 |
[03:17] | – Whoo! – I don’t care. | 哇哦 我不管 |
[03:19] | [Soul music playing] | (灵魂音乐演奏中) |
[03:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:26] | [Gasps] I have an idea. Yeah. | (细语)我有个主意 是吗 |
[03:27] | What would you say if I asked you | 如果我问你是否愿意和我一起 |
[03:30] | To go spend the night with me in a cheap motel? | 去一个便宜的旅店度过一晚你觉得怎么样 |
[03:32] | What brought this on? | 什么让你有这样的想法的 |
[03:35] | I don’t know. It’s a gift, you know? | 我不知道 这就像是一种礼物,你知道吗? |
[03:38] | -It’s like– -Oh, it’s a gift. | 就像是- 这是一个礼物 |
[03:39] | No, I just… Life is a gift. | 不,我只是… 生活是一种礼物 |
[03:42] | I mean, last year we went through so much stuff, | 我的意思是,去年我们经历了这么多事 |
[03:44] | and I just want, you know, to be spontaneous with you, | 我只是想,你懂的,一直陪伴在你身边 |
[03:47] | like we were before and… Okay. | 就像我们从前那样… 行 |
[03:49] | Just live every single moment. | 好好生活每一个时刻 |
[03:51] | – I agree. – You know, carpe diem. | 我赞成 你懂的,及时行乐 |
[03:54] | – Carpe diem. – Carpe diem! | 及时行乐 及时行乐 |
[03:55] | – All right. – Yeah. | 好吧 就是这样 |
[03:56] | Carpe diem. | 及时行乐 |
[03:58] | [Phone ringing] | (电话铃声) |
[04:02] | [Beep] | (按键声-哔) |
[04:03] | Hey, Adam. | 喂,亚当 |
[04:04] | – Hey. – It’s kind of late, you know. | 喂 现在很晚了,你知道吗 |
[04:06] | -I charge extra past midnight. -Listen… | 过了午夜我是要额外收费的 听我说 |
[04:08] | Would it be possible for you to take the kids tonight, | 今晚你能帮我照顾一下孩子们吗 |
[04:10] | have them for a sleepover? | 让他们在你家过一夜 |
[04:11] | We’ll pick ’em up first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一大早就过来接他们 |
[04:13] | Aha! You’re heading on down to funkytown. | 啊哈!你们去度过一夜春宵了 |
[04:15] | Could you please not say “funkytown”? | 你能别用春宵这个词吗 |
[04:17] | The braverman testosterone | 布雷弗曼家的激素 |
[04:19] | is a potent and a wonderful thing. | 是潜力无穷的,也是美好的东西 |
[04:21] | – Got to keep that fire in the loins, son… | 去让它在群狮之中燃烧吧,儿子… |
[04:24] | Like a rock-and-roll song. | 像摇滚乐一样 |
[04:26] | -It’s like the stones. -Yes, it is. | 它就像石头一样 是的,它的确是 |
[04:27] | Fire in the loins. | 燃尽狮群吧 |
[04:28] | Okay, dad, I got to go. | 好了,爸,我得挂了 |
[04:29] | Okay, all right, thanks, bye. [Singing] | 好了,就这样,谢啦,再见 |
[04:31] | All right, we’re all good. Carpe diem. | 好了,我们安全了 及时行乐 |
[04:32] | Carpe diem. | 及时行乐 |
[04:34] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[04:36] | – I miss your smile. – Um, so… | 我想你的笑容 呃,那么… |
[04:40] | How you doing? Are you moving around a lot | 你最近如何 有经常四处奔波 |
[04:43] | and stuff? Are you still in kandahar? | 什么的吗 你还在坎大哈吗 |
[04:45] | – I’m not–I– – What do you, like, do? | 我不能-我- 你…喜欢…做什么 |
[04:48] | I mean, what are you– what are you up to? | 我是说,你要去做什么 |
[04:52] | Went to work yesterday. | 昨天去工作了 |
[04:53] | Went to work. | 去工作 |
[04:55] | – Yeah. – I mean, are you… | 对 我是说,你… |
[04:57] | Are you safe? | 你安全吗 |
[05:00] | We’re not–we’re not really allowed to… | 我们不允许-我们真的不允许… |
[05:02] | Oh, you can’t–you can’t talk about it. | 哦,对,你不能-你不能谈这个 |
[05:04] | Right. | 对 |
[05:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:08] | Um… | 呃… |
[05:12] | [Sighs] I miss you so much. | (叹气)我真的很想你 |
[05:14] | It’s hard. [Grunts] | 真的好难 嗯 |
[05:17] | I love you, and… | 我爱你,而且… |
[05:19] | I can’t wait to see you. | 我已经等不及要来见你 |
[05:24] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[05:26] | Babe, you’re frozen. | 宝贝,你卡住了 |
[05:30] | [Power-down blip] | (关电源) |
[05:38] | Aah! | 啊哈 |
[05:40] | – We’re getting close now! – One more big push! | 我们就要成功了 再用力一下 |
[05:44] | I need you to really push for me. | 我需要你能真的用一下力 |
[05:45] | No, I can’t. | 不,我不行了 |
[05:46] | We’re really close! Come on! | 我们就要成功了 加油 |
[05:48] | One, two, three, push! | 一,二,三,用力 |
[05:50] | Push, push, push! Go, go, go! | 用力,用力,用力 加油,加油,加油 |
[05:52] | Push! [Baby crying] | 用力 婴儿哭 |
[05:53] | Aah! [Crying] | 啊 啼哭声 |
[05:54] | [Baby crying] You have a happy baby girl. | 婴儿哭 你生了个女儿 |
[05:56] | Honey, honey. | 亲爱的,亲爱的 |
[05:58] | You want to cut the umbilical cord, dad? | 你想亲手剪断脐带吗,孩子爸爸 |
[06:00] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, God. | 想,当然想 哦,天哪 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[06:04] | Oh, mama. | 噢,妈呀 |
[06:05] | – Let me see. – Oh, hi. | 快让我看看 哦,你好 |
[06:09] | Hi, beauty. | 你好,小美女 |
[06:10] | – Oh! – Oh, honey, look. | 哦 哦,亲爱的,你看 |
[06:13] | Oh, she’s so–look at her. | 哦,她真是-快看她 |
[06:15] | – She’s so white. – Oh, my God. | 她真白 哦,我的天哪 |
[06:19] | May God bless and keep you always | 愿神永远眷顾你 |
[06:22] | and may your wishes all come true | 愿你心想事成 |
[06:24] | may you always do for others | 愿你会永远为他人着想 |
[06:26] | and let others do for you | 让他人也事事为你 |
[06:29] | may you build a ladder to the stars | 愿你能建成摘星之梯 |
[06:32] | and climb on every rung | 攀上每一个阶梯 |
[06:34] | and may you stay | 愿你永远 |
[06:36] | forever young | 永远年轻 |
[06:39] | may you grow up to be righteous | 愿你健康成长 |
[06:41] | may you grow up to be true | 愿你为真实而成长 |
[06:44] | may you always know the truth | 愿你一直知晓真理 |
[06:46] | and see the lights surrounding you | 看见你身边的光芒 |
[06:48] | may you always be courageous | 愿你一直英勇无畏 |
[06:51] | stand upright and be strong | 挺立腰杆变得强壮 |
[06:53] | and may you stay | 并愿你永远 |
[06:55] | forever young may you stay | 永远年轻 愿你永远 |
[07:00] | forever young | 永远年轻 |
[07:20] | Wow,Look who’s here. What’s going on? | 哇, 看这是谁来了 发生什么事了 |
[07:22] | The camera that you gave me broke. | 你给我的这个相机坏了 |
[07:24] | Is there a warranty? Uh, it’s 45 years old, so… | 这个有保修卡吗 呃, 它已经有45年历史了,所以… |
[07:28] | Probably not. | 或许没有 |
[07:29] | What, uh… How’d you get here? | 那个,呃… 你是怎么过来的 |
[07:31] | I walked. You’re in my radius. | 我走过来的 你在我的半径区内 |
[07:33] | What? | 什么 |
[07:34] | My radius. My parents gave me a radius | 我的半径区 我父母给了我一个以我家为中心 |
[07:36] | around the house where I can walk to on my own. | 我能靠自己走到的地方的半径区 |
[07:38] | The idea is that I build autonomy | 这个想法是我自己提出的 |
[07:40] | so that eventually I’ll be able to move out | 说以说最终我还是能够搬出来 |
[07:42] | and support myself. | 并且能养活自己 |
[07:44] | Also, eventually they’re gonna die, | 再说了,他们也会老死的 |
[07:45] | so I’m gonna need to learn how to live on my own anyway. | 所以我无论如何也需要学习 如何靠自己生活 |
[07:48] | Hmm. That’s touching. | 嗯,挺感人的 |
[07:49] | All right, I’ll look at this. I’ll see what you did here. | 好吧,给我看看这个 我要看看你对它做了什么 |
[07:53] | Why are you taking a photograph | 你为什么要拍哪些 |
[07:55] | of something that’s already a picture? | 已经是一幅画的东西 |
[07:57] | – That’s for a brochure. – This painting sucks. | 那是为了做一个小册子 这幅画烂透了 |
[07:58] | Why would anyone want it in a brochure? | 为什么别人会想要一个小册子 |
[08:00] | Yeah. Some people think it’s art. | 呃,一些人认为那是艺术 |
[08:02] | I don’t know. | 我不太清楚 |
[08:04] | I see what you’re doing here with the lights. | 我想知道你用这个闪光灯做了什么 |
[08:06] | – What are you talking about? – Well, when you light it | 你在说什么 嗯,当你像这样在这边 |
[08:09] | from the side like this, it’s still bright | 打开灯时,它还是亮的 |
[08:10] | without being shiny and having glare. | 也不会闪,也不会耀眼 |
[08:13] | But you also get to see the bumps in the paint. | 但是你看看油漆被撞掉了 |
[08:14] | Yeah, that’s right. You’re right. | 好吧,就是这样 你是对的 |
[08:17] | That’s–that’s texture. How do you know about that? | 这就是那个的特点 你是怎样知道的 |
[08:19] | I’m really sensitive to light, | 我对光线是很敏感的 |
[08:21] | which sucks, because I get headaches in the sun a lot. | 但那样实在是糟透了,因为 太阳一大我就头疼 |
[08:24] | I should wear a hat, apparently, but I don’t like hats. | 我应该戴一顶帽子,巧的是 我又不喜欢帽子 |
[08:27] | Hats suck–they make me feel really uncomfortable. | 帽子丑爆了,它们让我很不舒服 |
[08:30] | – Yeah, I hear you. – The photos that I took | 当然,我听着呢 我照的照片 |
[08:32] | with that are a lot better than that painting. | 都要比那幅画漂亮得多了 |
[08:36] | – Took some photos? – Mm-hmm. | 你照过相片 嗯 |
[08:41] | – They’re all bugs? – Yeah, but keep going. | 都是一些虫子 对,继续看下去吧 |
[08:44] | There’s some of my lizards too. | 还有一些蜥蜴的照片呢 |
[08:46] | These are pretty good, Max. | 拍得都很不错,麦克斯 |
[08:48] | You actually got a little bit of an eye there | 你对这些玩意儿确实有独特的眼光 |
[08:51] | You ought to do people. | 但你应该拍一些人的照片 |
[08:53] | People bore me. | 人太无聊了 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I get that. | 好的,我懂你的意思 |
[08:57] | Well, if my aunt Sarah takes pictures of dogs and cats, | 如果我的莎拉姑姑能给猫和狗拍照片 |
[09:00] | why can’t I do it of bugs? | 为什么我就不能拍昆虫的呢 |
[09:01] | How is aunt Sarah? | 你莎拉姑姑最近怎样 |
[09:03] | She says she’s a lot better now that she broke up with you. | 她说和你分手后现在好多了 |
[09:06] | Okay. She didn’t say that, and it wasn’t– | 行了,她才没有那样说呢,那也不是… |
[09:08] | – yeah, she did. – No. It was mutual, so… | 她的确是说过 不,这是我俩相互的责任,所以… |
[09:09] | That’s not the way she told it. | 她不会那样说的 |
[09:11] | She said it exactly like that– | 但她的确就像那样说… |
[09:13] | she’s a lot happier now that she broke up with you. | 自从和你分手之后,她现在开心多了 |
[09:14] | – Yeah, she may have… – Verbatim. | 是的,她是可能有说过… 一字不差的 |
[09:16] | Said it that way, but that’s what she probably says to kids. | 那样说过,但是那可能只是说给孩子们听的 |
[09:17] | But, uh… Everyone was in the room- | 但是,呃… 当时每个人都在房间里 |
[09:19] | my mom and dad too. – All right. | 我爸妈也在 好吧 |
[09:21] | Here, the shutter was jammed on that. | 给你,快门被压住了而已 |
[09:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:24] | You got to be careful with this. | 你一定得对它小心了 |
[09:25] | – Thanks. – That used to be my camera, | 谢谢 它曾经也是我的相机 |
[09:27] | you know, when I was a kid. | 你懂的,当我还是一个小孩的时候 |
[09:28] | And not a bad job either. | 这并不是一件坏差事 |
[09:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:44] | Oh, Max. | 对了,麦克斯 |
[09:46] | You want to stick around and look around, | 你想再呆一会四处看看吗 |
[09:48] | it’s fine with me. | 我无所谓的 |
[09:49] | I’m about to shoot some three-dimensional crap | 如果你要看那个的话 |
[09:51] | if you want to see that. | 我还有一大堆废话要说呢 |
[09:56] | – Do you got any snacks? – Snacks. Yeah. | 你有零食了吗 零食,当然有 |
[09:59] | I got cream soda. Might be flat, though. | 我有奶油苏打 尽管有些单调了 |
[10:02] | That’s fine. I like soda when it’s flat. | 没事儿,我喜欢单调的苏打 |
[10:04] | – All right. – I’m just in it for the sugar. | 好吧 我只是为了糖而存在 |
[10:07] | That’s my motto for life–“I’m just in it for the sugar.” | 这是我的座右铭-我只是为了糖而存在 |
[10:10] | – And right about here… – Yeah. | 就在这 好 |
[10:12] | Is where the kitchen’s gonna be, okay? | 这儿会有厨房的,对吧 |
[10:14] | A nice little corner cupboard. | 一个不错的小的角落壁橱 |
[10:16] | Right about here is the sliding door, out to the back porch, | 在这,就是一个滑动门,就在门廊的后面 |
[10:19] | the backyard–boom! Look at that view! | 后院,砰!看这的风景 |
[10:21] | [Laughter] | 笑声 |
[10:22] | – Awesome. – It’s really nice! | 太棒了 真是太好了 |
[10:24] | – Pretty awesome. – It’s really nice. | 非常棒 真不错 |
[10:26] | Yeah, it goes all the way around. | 当然,它四面环路呢 |
[10:28] | – Wow. – There’s gonna be 26 houses? | 哇哦 这会有26幢房子吗 |
[10:29] | – Yeah, something like that. – That’s like | 当然,差不多 那就像是 |
[10:31] | a whole neighborhood. Practically. | 一打邻居 实际上 |
[10:32] | Can I come to your first day of building? | 你开工的第一天我能过来看吗 |
[10:33] | – If he gets the job. – Oh. | 如果他能得到这个工程的话就行 哦 |
[10:34] | – Cross your fingers. – Yeah. | 交叉一下手指 是的 |
[10:36] | I’m still bidding on it, buddy. | 我现在还在竞标呢,小家伙 |
[10:37] | – What does bidding mean? – Well, that’s when | 竞标是什么意思 嗯,意思就是 |
[10:39] | I put in an estimate on how much it’s gonna cost, | 我要对一个东西进行估价看看它能值多少 |
[10:41] | then they talk to other builders | 然后他们在跟别的建筑师谈谈 |
[10:43] | about how much they think it’s gonna cost. | 看那些家伙认为那个东西值多少钱 |
[10:45] | And it usually comes down to lowest price wins. | 然后,通常情况下出价最低的人就会赢 |
[10:47] | Why don’t you just bid really low? | 那你为什么不出很低很低的价呢 |
[10:49] | – There you go. – Well, he can’t bid too low. | 她又要来了 嗯,他不能出价很低 |
[10:51] | He has to protect his profit margin. | 他必须要保证自己能够赚到足够的利润 |
[10:56] | There you go. That’s exactly right. | 你看 就是这样 |
[10:58] | Whowho taught you that? | 谁告诉你那个的 |
[10:59] | I know business. | 我了解商业上的事 |
[11:02] | Are you kidding? You got to protect | 你开玩笑吧 你得保证你的 |
[11:03] | your profit margin, babe. That’s right. | 利益利润吧,老公 当然 |
[11:05] | – Babe, you’re gonna get it. – It’s two years’ work. | 老公,你一定得拿下这个工程 那可是两年的工作量呢 |
[11:09] | – Wow. – You’re gonna get your job. | 哇哦 你会得到你的工作的 |
[11:10] | We’ll be like the rockefellers. | 我们一定会像洛克菲尔的 |
[11:12] | We’ll be like the rockefellers! | 我们一定会像洛克菲尔的 |
[11:13] | [Laughs] | 笑声 |
[11:15] | Yeah, if I get it. I haven’t gotten it yet. | 当然,如果我能得到这份工作的话 我现在还没得到呢 |
[11:17] | Company’s been trying to poach you for years. | 公司已经试图挖走你很多年了 |
[11:19] | They’d be lucky to have you. Yeah, they would. | 他们应该很荣幸有你在 是的,他们会的 |
[11:21] | – Yeah–listen to you! – No, they w–[Laughs] | 是,听听你自己的声音 不要,它们…(笑) |
[11:24] | Well, they would! | 当然,他们会 |
[11:25] | They’d be lucky to have me and my humility over there. | 他们会以我为荣的,我的人格魅力摆在那的呢 |
[11:29] | – It’s gonna be a good year. – It’s gonna be a great year. | 今年会是很好的一年 今年会是非常好的一年 |
[11:32] | [Doorbell rings] They’re dancing. | (门铃声) 他们正在跳舞 |
[11:34] | Say, “dancing, dancing.” LA LA LA. | 说 “跳舞 跳舞” 啦啦啦 |
[11:36] | LA LA LA. | 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 LA LA LA. |
[11:37] | Adam braverman. Bob little. | 亚当.布雷弗曼 小鲍勃 |
[11:39] | – I know. – How are you? | 我知道 你好吗 |
[11:40] | – Good. – Am I getting here | 很好 我是不是来得 |
[11:41] | at a bad time? No. Come on in. | 不太是时候 不会,进来吧 |
[11:43] | – Thank you so much. – You bet. | 非常感谢 肯定的 |
[11:44] | You want to talk to Kristina? I would. | 你想跟克里斯蒂娜聊聊吗 我很乐意 |
[11:45] | – Come on in. – Terrific. Thank you. | 快进来吧 太棒了,谢谢 |
[11:47] | It’s good to see you. Kristina. | 很高兴见到你 克里斯蒂娜 |
[11:49] | – Hello. – Hi. Look how big | 你好 你好 看看她 |
[11:51] | she has gotten! I might take offense to that. | 都长这么大了 我这样一定很冒犯吧 |
[11:53] | – No. – I’ve been working out. | 没有的事儿 我已经精疲力尽了 |
[11:55] | – Jeez Louise. Hi! – Say hi. | 杰斯. 路易斯 你好 说 HI |
[11:56] | – How are you? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 – How are you? |
[11:58] | I am great. Good to see you. | 我很好 很高兴见到你 |
[11:59] | Nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[12:01] | – Have a seat. – Thank you. | 随便坐 谢谢 |
[12:03] | – It’s so good to see you. | 能见到你真好 能见到你真好 – It’s so good to see you. |
[12:06] | Let’s go read a book. | 我们来读书吧 |
[12:07] | Come here, honey. Go see daddy! | 到这来,宝贝儿 去爸爸那儿 |
[12:09] | Let’s take your book. Okay, yeah, let’s go in here. | 带上你的书 好了,我们到那边去 |
[12:11] | Oh, my goodness! | 噢,我的天哪 |
[12:12] | Yeah, I know. She’s pretty amazing. | 是的,我懂 她真是非常棒 |
[12:14] | – Um… – She keeps me grounded. | 呃… 她让我情绪变的稳定了 |
[12:16] | That’s for sure. How are you feeling? | 那倒是真的 你感觉怎么样 |
[12:17] | I feel good, you know, although I’m not cured. | 我感觉不错,你知道的,尽管我还没有被治愈 |
[12:20] | They don’t really say that for five years, | 他们并没有真说需要5年时间 |
[12:22] | but today, right now, I’m good. | 但是今天,现在,我感觉很好 |
[12:23] | I’m cancer-free. | 我已经无癌了 |
[12:27] | Hear, hear. | 听听,听听 |
[12:28] | Yeah. Knock on wood. | 当然,敲木头的声音 |
[12:30] | That is so great. I am so happy to hear that. | 那太好了,我很开心能听到你这样说 |
[12:32] | So something tells me you’re not here | 直觉告诉我你来我这不仅仅是 |
[12:34] | just to ask about my health. | 要来询问我的健康状况 |
[12:35] | – Kristina. – Yes. | 克里斯蒂娜 在呢 |
[12:37] | – Come on. – What? | 拜托啊 什么 |
[12:39] | My first priority is certainly your health | 我优先考虑的肯定是你的健康 |
[12:41] | and your well-being. | 以及你的安宁 |
[12:42] | However, um… | 然而,呃… |
[12:44] | I’m not here to ask you to work for my campaign. | 我来这不是要让你帮我竞选 |
[12:46] | Okay. You’re not. | 好吧,你不是 |
[12:48] | That’s good, because the last one, we… | 那很好,因为最后,我们… |
[12:50] | We lost. I’d like you to run it. | 我们输了 我想让你来筹备竞选 |
[12:57] | Okay, um… | 好吧,呃… |
[12:59] | That’s really nice of you–Kristina… | 那对你真的是一件好事-克里斯蒂娜 |
[13:01] | – I am so flattered. – I know education | 你太抬举我了 我很清楚教育事业 |
[13:02] | is your passion. It is. | 是你所热爱的 确实是 |
[13:04] | I know that there are changes that you want to implement. | 我也知道有很多改革你想要去实行 |
[13:06] | – There are, but… – There is no better place | 确实有,但是… 没有比这市长这个职位 |
[13:07] | to affect change on a municipal level | 更适合去影响 |
[13:09] | than from the mayor’s office. | 市政府的改革了 |
[13:11] | And when we win, | 并且,要是我们赢了的话 |
[13:13] | you are not just gonna be my advisor, | 你就不仅不再是我的顾问 |
[13:15] | but the education will be your domain. | 而且整个教育界将会在你的掌控之下 |
[13:18] | And I promise you, | 并且我向你保证 |
[13:19] | I will not hit on any of your family members… | 我就不会再去打搅你的任何一个家人了 |
[13:21] | – [Laughs] – Including your husband. | (笑) 包括你的丈夫在内 |
[13:24] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[13:25] | Kristina… | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[13:27] | You have been through hell and back. | 你都已经从鬼门关逛了一圈了 |
[13:30] | Let’s do something great together. | 就让我们一起来做些伟大的事吧 |
[13:36] | [Doorbell ringing] Okay, okay, okay. | (门铃声) 好 好 好 |
[13:39] | – Just an hour, right? – Yeah. Yeah, I promise. | 就一个小时,是吧 对,对,我保证 |
[13:41] | Okay, let’s let the hyenas in. | 好吧,就让那些土狼进来吧 |
[13:43] | Hi. Hi! | 你好 你好 |
[13:45] | Oh, my gosh. Look! | 噢,天哪 看呐 |
[13:48] | – So sweet! – She’s even whiter | 真甜哪 她甚至比刚从医院回来 |
[13:50] | than she was in the hospital. | 更白一些 |
[13:52] | – Zeek! – A lot of mixed-race babies | 奇克 很大一部分混血婴儿 |
[13:54] | are light-skinned, so… Light-skinned? | 肤色都比较浅,所以… 浅肤色的 |
[13:56] | She’s more like an albino. She’s gorgeous! | 她更像是白化病患者 她很美好吧 |
[13:59] | We have a ton of food. You’re saying words out loud. | 我们带了一大堆食物 你说话太大声了 |
[14:02] | A lot of it needs to be heated up. | 很多食物还需要加热才能吃 |
[14:03] | I don’t know if there’s enough time for that. | 我都不知道我们是否有足够的时间来准备 |
[14:05] | Oh, we have all the time in the world. | 哦,我们可有的是时间呢 |
[14:07] | You got a name for that baby yet, cros? | 你们已经给孩子取了名字了吧,克洛斯 |
[14:08] | You know, we’re working on it, but thanks for bringing it up. | 你知道的,我们还在想呢,谢谢你又把这件事提起来 |
[14:11] | – Sure. – What about Ava? | 当然 艾娃怎么样 |
[14:13] | We were gonna name Nora Ava… Like Hitler’s girlfriend? | 我们准备给她取名为诺拉.艾娃… 就像希特勒的女朋友一样 |
[14:15] | I love Ava! What about the last name? | 我爱艾娃这个名字 哪行取什么好呢 |
[14:17] | I’m thinking of maybe monogramming a little something? | 我在想或许可以绣点什么东西 |
[14:22] | Well, braverman will be the– | 当然,布雷弗曼会是 |
[14:24] | – trussell-braverman, maybe. | 或许是特鲁索. 布雷弗曼 |
[14:26] | Or trus–trussell-braverman. | 或者 特鲁斯.特鲁索.布雷弗曼也行 |
[14:28] | That’s a little long. You want something | 那就有点长了 你要要点什么吗 |
[14:30] | that’ll fit on the back of a football Jersey. | 那就绣在足球毛线衫的后面 |
[14:31] | Then I should be a braverman too. | 那我也该姓布雷弗曼 |
[14:35] | – Yeah, that’s right. – Okay, you know… | 当然,非常正确 好啦,你知道吗… |
[14:37] | Maybe everyone could just email all their suggestions to us, | 或许每一个人都应该发一封电子邮件来把他的意见给我们 |
[14:39] | and we’ll pore through ’em and do a “reply all.” | 然后我们把它们读完后再来个全部回复 |
[14:42] | Just having fun. Come on, hey. | 玩得尽兴就行 拜托,诶 |
[14:44] | – Someone’s cranky. – Ton of fun. | 某人的废话而已 无数个尽兴 |
[14:46] | Didn’t mean to be pushy. | 并不强求的 |
[14:47] | Wow. Somebody missed his nap time. | 嘿,某人好像错过了他的小憩时间 |
[14:48] | I guess so. | 我猜也是这样 |
[14:49] | How’s drew? How’s school? | 德鲁怎么样 学校如何 |
[14:52] | – He’s loving it. – God, that’s great. | 他大爱它的 天哪,那就好 |
[14:54] | He’s really challenging himself. | 他是真在挑战自我 |
[14:55] | He’s taking this Karl Marx class that he was excited about. | 他正在参加他一直向往的卡尔.马克思的课程 |
[14:58] | – What is this? – Oh, boy. | 这是什么 哦,天哪 |
[14:59] | Drew taking the Marx class. | 德鲁在上马克思的课 |
[15:01] | Oh, he’s not taking that anymore. | 哦,他已经不会再修了 |
[15:03] | – What do you mean? – He dropped it. | 你说什么 他退掉了那门课 |
[15:04] | Oh. Well… He dropped it. | 哦,那么… 他退掉了那门课 |
[15:06] | So he dropped his Karl Marx class. | 所以是他退掉了卡尔.马克思的课 |
[15:08] | I guess so. [Both laugh] | 我猜是这样没错 (都笑了) |
[15:10] | This looks really… | 那可真是… |
[15:12] | What’s going on there, Crosby? You look like crap. | 发生什么事了,克罗斯比 你看起来糟透了 |
[15:14] | – Oh, well… – Mm. Thank you. | 哦,那个… 嗯,谢谢 |
[15:15] | That’s such a nice way to put it. | 你这样说可真是棒极了 |
[15:17] | He’s not getting his eight hours of sleep that he– | 他没有睡够8个小时,他… |
[15:19] | – eight-hour Crosby. – Well, I don’t want to miss | 8个小时,克罗斯比 我不想错过 |
[15:20] | any moment with the baby, so I’m trying to be up | 任何一刻和孩子相处的时间, 所以我一直努力醒着 |
[15:23] | for the feedings and whatnot. | 去喂她以及其他什么玩意儿的 |
[15:25] | Well, for the baby’s sake, | 嗯,为了孩子的利益 |
[15:26] | one of you should be well rested. | 你们中的一个还真得很好休息一下 |
[15:29] | Yeah. One of us should. | 很好 我们其中一个 |
[15:32] | Does that–that mean that… I’m gonna get to be one? | 那是不是是说… 我得当那其中的一个呢 |
[15:36] | Good job, Nora. Put it right here | 做得好,诺拉 把它放在这 |
[15:38] | so we can play basketball, okay? | 我们能玩篮球了吗? |
[15:42] | How’s Ryan holding up? | 瑞恩怎么样了 |
[15:44] | Uh… [Scoffs] | 呃… (笑) |
[15:46] | Hard to say, to be honest. | 很难说 说实话 |
[15:48] | You don’t know where he is… Stationed? | 你并不知道他在哪儿… 驻扎? |
[15:50] | No idea. No idea where he is | 不知道 完全不知道他在哪儿 |
[15:52] | or what his day is like or anything, so… | 亦或是他过得如何,或者其他什么的,所以… |
[15:55] | Can’t believe he got called back. | 真不敢相信他居然打电话回来过 |
[15:57] | That just seems… | 就好像是… |
[15:58] | But I mean, he’s in the reserves, I guess, so… | 但是我是说,他正在候补队里,我想是,所以… |
[16:00] | That’s how it goes. | 世事难料嘛 |
[16:02] | Yeah. Well… | 嗯,那么… |
[16:04] | If I get this big, uh, contract, um… | 如果我得到了这张大合同,呃… |
[16:08] | Let him know he’s got a job with me. | 告诉他我这有工作可以给他 |
[16:11] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[16:12] | – Yeah. – That’s mad cool, Uncle Joel. | 当然 真是太酷了,乔姨夫 |
[16:15] | Thanks. Sure. | 谢谢 没什么 |
[16:16] | – I’m gonna pee. – Okay. | 我得去尿尿一下 好吧 |
[16:19] | – You sure you can– – Yeah. I don’t think | 你确定你可以… 当然,我不认为 |
[16:22] | anything’s gonna wake them up at this point. | 有什么现在可以在这个节骨眼上弄醒他们 |
[16:24] | Yeah, thanks. Don’t let ’em bite you. | 好了,谢谢 别让他们欺负你 |
[16:27] | That’s what I thought it was, so… | 这就是我现在想的,所以… |
[16:29] | – Hey. – Hi. What’s wrong? | 嘿 嗨,怎么了 |
[16:31] | – I’m just in a weird mood. – What happened? | 我刚才陷入了奇怪的气氛 发生什么事了 |
[16:33] | I was just talking with uncle joel | 我刚才在跟乔姨夫聊 |
[16:35] | about Ryan, and I feel sad, and I miss him, | 瑞恩的事,我突然就觉得好伤心,我好想他 |
[16:38] | and–I don’t know–I’m stressed | 而且,我不知道,我好有压力 |
[16:40] | ’cause, you know, he was, like, distant | 因为,你懂的,他就像是,距离 |
[16:42] | the last couple of times– I know. You said that. | 上次两人在一起已经… 我知道,你说过了 |
[16:44] | It’s no big deal, but I’m just wondering– | 那倒没什么,可是我就是一直在想 |
[16:46] | [baby shrieks] – Well, distant is a big deal. | (婴儿哭闹) 那个,距离是件大事 |
[16:48] | It hurts, doesn’t it? It hits on a level… | 很伤人,是不是 它打击人的程度… |
[16:50] | – It seems like it’s a… – It’s like a dog whistle. | 就像是… 就像一个狗哨一样 |
[16:51] | – Serious emergency. – You want me to help? | 真的是紧急情况 你需要我帮助吗 |
[16:53] | No, no, visit with your family. | 不需要,和你家人一起参观吧 |
[16:55] | [Baby crying] She’s an angel. | (婴儿哭)她可真是一个天使 |
[16:57] | – She’s so cute. – Really, that’s– | 她简直太可爱了 真的吗,那可真是… |
[16:59] | [door slams] | (砰的一下关门声) |
[17:01] | Should we go? | 我们是不是该走了 |
[17:03] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[17:04] | – Definitely. 100% – Want some coffee? | 当然,肯定的 想要点咖啡吗 |
[17:06] | We should go. [Baby continues crying] | 我们该走了 (婴儿哭声继续) |
[17:10] | I will be running his mayor campaign. | 我要去他的市长竞选 |
[17:12] | – I understand. – Ok. | 我理解 嗯 |
[17:13] | I’d be heading up education. If he wins, he’d put me on staff. | 我要进军教育界 如果他赢了,他就要为我配上员工 |
[17:17] | I’d get to rub elbows with people | 我就要和那些我一直想遇到的人 |
[17:18] | I’ve always wanted to meet. | 打交道了 |
[17:20] | And who knows? Maybe someday I could even run for office. | 谁又会知道呢?或许某一天我会甚至会为市政部门竞选 |
[17:22] | – I get it. – You never know. | 我懂了 你永远也不会知道 |
[17:23] | He’s making it sound real great. | 他让那个挺起来真的很不错 |
[17:24] | There’s just one problem– he’s a liar. | 唯一的问题就是――他是个骗子 |
[17:26] | Okay, I know that you don’t like the guy, | 好了,我知道你根本不喜欢那个家伙 |
[17:28] | but this is my dream. | 但是这是我的梦想 |
[17:29] | I’m not just gonna be a speech writer. | 我不想只做一个演讲稿作家 |
[17:31] | Let’s not forget what he tried to do with Amber. | 我们就忘了他试图对安博所做的事儿吧 |
[17:33] | He basically promoted her, took her to Sacramento, | 他也就是升了她的职,把她带到了莎克拉门托而已 |
[17:35] | so he could, you know… Watch it. | 所以他会,你懂的… 当心点 |
[17:37] | What? He tried to get her to play with his blocks. | 什么? 他想跟她上床呢 |
[17:39] | He didn’t get the blocks in the holes. | 可他还没有把棒子送进洞呢 |
[17:42] | That what? | 那个什么? |
[17:43] | I can’t make the metaphor work. | 我没办法让这个隐喻起作用 |
[17:44] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter. | 无论如何,这都不重要了 |
[17:45] | You even said yourself, “seize the day.” | 你自己都说过,抓住每一天 |
[17:47] | That’s what I want to do. I get it-I know | 那正是我想要做的 我懂了,我知道 |
[17:49] | you want to seize the day. Carpe diem. | 你想要抓住时光 及时行乐 |
[17:51] | I just don’t want to see you make a mistake, okay? | 我只是不想让你犯错误,好吗 |
[17:53] | And I think working for a guy you don’t trust and respect | 而且我觉得为一个你不信任和尊重的人工作 |
[17:55] | could wind up being a huge mistake. | 会是你犯的最大的错 |
[17:57] | Okay, you’re right. I don’t fully trust him always. | 好吧,你是对的 我一直都不完全信任他 |
[17:59] | – I’m looking out for you. – I get it. | 我一直在帮你留神着呢 我懂了 |
[18:01] | Please just talk to Bob and tell him no. | 那就请你跟鲍勃谈然后对他说不行吧 |
[18:02] | Okay, fine. I’m not telling him no yet, Adam. | 好吧,行 我现在还不能对他说不,亚当 |
[18:04] | – Max, what are you doing? – What are you doing? | 麦克斯,你在干嘛 你在干嘛 |
[18:06] | No, no, no, Max, you can’t just– | 不行,不行,麦克斯,你不能就这样 |
[18:07] | you can’t just pick her up. | 你不能就这样把她抱起来 |
[18:08] | – It’s okay, honey. -Come here, honey. | 没事,亲爱的 到这来,宝贝 |
[18:10] | Come here–I got her. She sucks. | 到这来,我抱住她了 她糟糕透了 |
[18:11] | – Honey, honey. – Nora sucks. | 宝贝,宝贝 诺拉糟糕透了 |
[18:13] | She’s a terrible model. Don’t just grab her like that. | 她是个糟糕的模特 不许这样抓她 |
[18:15] | She’s a baby still, babe. It’s okay. I got you. | 她还是个婴儿,宝贝 没事,我懂 |
[18:17] | Hank told me I need to take 10,000 pictures. | 汉克告诉我说我需要拍拍10000张照片 |
[18:19] | What do you mean Hank told you to take 10,000 pictures? | 你说汉克让你拍10000张照片是什么意思 |
[18:21] | – Hank? Sarah’s Hank? – Yeah, Hank. | 汉克?莎拉的那个汉克 对,汉克 |
[18:23] | – When did you see Hank? – I saw him yesterday. | 你什么时候见过汉克 昨天 |
[18:25] | I walked to his shop. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 我走去他的店的 哇哦,哇哦,等等 |
[18:26] | You walked by yourself to his shop? | 你自己走到他的店的? |
[18:28] | Yeah. He’s in my radius. | 是,他在我的半径区内 |
[18:29] | Max, the radius wasn’t set up | 麦克斯,半径区建立起来不是为了 |
[18:30] | for you to go to Hank’s photography studio. | 让你去汉克的摄影馆的 |
[18:32] | Well, it’s in my radius, so I’m allowed | 嗯,它在我的半径区内,所以我是被允许 |
[18:34] | to walk there on my own. How long were you there? | 靠我自己走到那儿的 你用了多少时间去那儿 |
[18:36] | I got there at 12:36 and I left at 2:17. | 我12:36去的,然后2:17离开的 |
[18:38] | You were there for two hours? | 你呆了两小时 |
[18:40] | No. I was there for 1 hour and 41 minutes. | 没有,我只待了1小时41分钟 |
[18:42] | – Okay. – And anyways, Hank says | 好吧 无论如何,汉克说 |
[18:44] | I have to start taking pictures of people now, | 我必须开始给人照相 |
[18:45] | ’cause they may be a pain in the ass, | 因为他们可能有点麻烦 |
[18:47] | but they pay to get their pictures taken. | 但他们为他们被拍的照片儿付钱 |
[18:49] | – Okay. – If keep taking pictures | 好吧 如果我要一直给蜥蜴和虫子 |
[18:50] | of bugs and lizards, | 摄影的话 |
[18:51] | he says I’ll end up poor and homeless. | 他说我最后会贫困潦倒无家可归 |
[18:53] | Mom, turn this way. I don’t really want | 妈妈,转过来 我真不想 |
[18:54] | my picture taken. Honey, I didn’t brush my teeth. | 照人的照片 亲爱的,我还没刷牙呢 |
[18:56] | Kristina, you talk to Bob. I’ll talk to Hank, okay? | 克里斯蒂娜,你跟鲍勃谈 我跟汉克谈,如何 |
[19:00] | – All right, bye. – I guess. | 行,就这样 我想也是 |
[19:01] | – There she is. – Hey. | 她原来在这儿啊 嘿 |
[19:03] | – Hi. – Morning. | 嗨 早上好 |
[19:04] | – I got your bagel. – Thank God. | 我给你带了百吉饼 太谢谢了 |
[19:06] | They didn’t have the cheesy kind | 他们没有卖奶酪的 |
[19:07] | with the cheese on top. What? | 就是在上面铺上奶酪的那种 什么 |
[19:09] | It’s not good for you anyway. | 无论如何对你都还是好的 |
[19:10] | Have you heard from drew? | 最近有德鲁的消息 |
[19:11] | Uh, like specifically or just in general? | 呃,详细的还是大概的 |
[19:14] | – At all. – Yeah, I mean… | 所有的 嗯,我是说… |
[19:16] | We talk every once in a while. He’s busy with school. | 我们隔一段时间就聊一次 他在学校很忙 |
[19:18] | – How is he? – He’s good. | 他怎么样 他很好 |
[19:19] | He just doesn’t– | 他只是不 |
[19:21] | you know, I wrote him this big, long email, | 你知道的,我写了很长的一段邮件给他 |
[19:22] | and then he sent me a text. | 它却给我发了一条短信 |
[19:24] | By the way, don’t send a text in response to an email. | 顺便提一下,不要用短信回人家的邮件 |
[19:26] | That’s just rude. Is it? | 那很不礼貌 是吧 |
[19:28] | He said, “going to class. Gtg.” | 他说:“去上课了,GTG” |
[19:29] | What does that mean? It means, you know… | 那是什么意思 它的意思是,你懂的… |
[19:31] | “Got to–got to go.” | 要走了 |
[19:33] | What is “brb”? | 那brb又是什么 |
[19:34] | It’s “be right back.” | 意思是马上回来 |
[19:36] | And then, here’s the biggest insult– | 这有一个大大的侮辱 |
[19:38] | “love ‘u.'” Just “u,” the letter “u.” | 爱你 只是一个U而已,字母u |
[19:40] | Not the whole word. Just the letter. | 不是整个单词 只是个字母 |
[19:42] | I gave birth to “u.” | 我生了你们 |
[19:44] | Don’t I deserve the “y” and the “o”? | 难道我不该得到另外的Y和O吗 |
[19:46] | – Sassy. Love it. – And thanks? | 无礼的 不错 谢谢呢 |
[19:48] | But seriously… What’s going on? | 话说回来 到底怎么回事 |
[19:49] | You’re very sensitive about this. | 你对这个非常敏感嘛 |
[19:51] | Of course. I want to know what’s going on. | 当然 我想知道到底发生什么事了 |
[19:53] | He’s gone, and I’m just interested, you know? | 他就这么走了,我就是感兴趣,你懂的 |
[19:55] | He’s not even that far away, and it feels like | 他没走多远,我却觉得 |
[19:57] | he might as well have gone | 他又已经走了 |
[19:58] | to, you know, the east coast or something. | 你懂的,东海岸或者其他什么的 |
[20:00] | I wouldn’t take the abbreviations personally. | 我才不会用缩写呢 |
[20:02] | I don’t think it means– And then he sent me | 我不认为它意味着… 它却给我发了条 |
[20:05] | this little yellow smiley face. | 笑着的小黄脸 |
[20:07] | What is that? A little emoji art for ya? | 那是什么 给你的一个小表情包艺术吗 |
[20:09] | I want to send him emoji art back. | 我也想发一个表情艺术回给他 |
[20:11] | Show me how to do it. Maybe he’ll respond to me then. | 教我怎样做 或许他会回我呢 |
[20:13] | Oh, boy. There goes my morning. | 哦。天哪 我的早晨就这样没了 |
[20:15] | Hey, you got free bagel delivery. | 嘿,你可是得到了免费的百吉饼呢 |
[20:16] | – Oh, my God. – I know how to buy apps. | 哦,天哪 我知道怎样买应用软件 |
[20:18] | Listen, if you’re feeling sensitive about drew, | 听着,如果你对德鲁那么敏感 |
[20:20] | I think you should just, you know, call him | 我认为你就应该,你懂的,打电话给他 |
[20:22] | or tell him or something like that. | 或者告诉他之类的方法 |
[20:23] | Isit fn’t that I live in the neighborhood now? | 我现在活得就像是个邻居一样是不是很好笑 |
[20:25] | You can show me how to emoji things and stuff. | 你可以教我用表情什么的 |
[20:28] | Good times! It’s gonna be a long… | 好时机 那将会是很长一段… |
[20:29] | Long summer. Good times! | 很长的夏天 好时机 |
[20:31] | And then there was what you did at gensung corporation. | 之后就是你和Gensung的合作了 |
[20:33] | Gensung. My God. | Gensung,我的天哪 |
[20:35] | Yeah, that was two years of my life. | 对,那是是我两年的生活 |
[20:36] | We still talk about that case. | 我们一直在讨论这事儿 |
[20:38] | I was just having lunch with Eric gainor the other day, | 我之前跟和艾瑞克吃午饭 |
[20:40] | and he was talking about how you restructured the debt. | 他谈起你重建债务的事 |
[20:43] | It was genius. I tell all my guys– | 真是天才之作 我告诉我的职员们 |
[20:45] | “you want to see how it’s done, | 你想知道那是什么做到的 |
[20:47] | you look at the opinion in that case.” | 你就得看看对那个案子的见解 |
[20:48] | Well, it was a team effort. | 那是是团队的努力 |
[20:50] | My ass. It was all you. | 才不是,全是你的功劳 |
[20:51] | You’re like a… | 你就像是一个… |
[20:53] | You’re like a legend around here. | 你在这儿就像一个传奇人物 |
[20:55] | I couldn’t believe you were coming in for this job. | 我真不敢相信你要来应聘这份工作 |
[20:57] | Well, I took a year off to be with my family, you know, | 嗯,我在家休息了一年来陪我的家人,你懂的 |
[21:00] | and I’m ready to get back to my life, | 我现在已经准备好要回归自己的生活了 |
[21:02] | and I’d like to do it here at your firm. | 我很乐意在你的公司工作 |
[21:05] | Look, I’m–I’m so familiar with your work. | 听着,我对你的工作非常熟悉 |
[21:07] | I’m a huge fan, honestly. | 说实话,我可是你的粉丝 |
[21:09] | I’m gonna have to call your references | 但出于某些原因我需要给你的 |
[21:11] | for formal reasons and your former employer. | 推荐人和之前的雇主打个电话 |
[21:13] | I’m a little curious | 我很是好奇 |
[21:15] | why you don’t have Leon dengraf listed, but… | 为什么你没有把里昂.等格拉芙考虑列在表单上,但… |
[21:18] | Oh. Uh, yes, of course. | 哦 呃,当然 |
[21:20] | [Clears throat] Well… | (清嗓子)那么… |
[21:22] | I decided the criteria for my references would be | 我决定引荐人的标准是他是否 |
[21:25] | that they knew all my work on more of a day-to-day basis, | 了解我所有的工作,更多是基于日复一日的积累 |
[21:28] | and Leon is Leon dengraf, certainly, | 里昂,当然是里昂.等格拉芙 |
[21:31] | but he’s also mostly on the golf course these days, | 但他这些天大部分时间都花在高尔夫课程上 |
[21:34] | so… | 所以… |
[21:36] | Good. I mean, so there wasn’t– | 很好 我是说,所以说没有 |
[21:39] | there was no problem with Leon or… | 里昂并没有任何问题 |
[21:42] | No. Leon was probably not happy | 不,里昂可能并不是很乐意我 |
[21:46] | that I decided to take that year off. | 决定休息一年 |
[21:48] | – Mm-hmm. – But, you know… | 嗯哼 但是,你懂的… |
[21:49] | It was a decision I felt I had to make at the time. | 那是一个当时我不得不做的决定 |
[21:51] | I’m in a completely different place now | 我现在已经在不同的地方了 |
[21:52] | and fully ready to commit. | 也已经准备好接受委托了 |
[21:53] | – Yeah. – So… | 嗯 所以… |
[21:56] | Well, I mean, it’s just– | 嗯,我是说,就像 |
[21:58] | like I said, I will need to contact him. | 就像我说的 我需要跟他联系一下 |
[22:01] | Great.[Chuckles] | 很好 (咯咯笑) |
[22:03] | – Crosby. – Huh? | 克罗斯比 啊? |
[22:04] | – Crosby! – Huh? | 克罗斯比 干嘛 |
[22:06] | The toast is burning. There’s smoke every– | 土司都糊了 烟雾都弥漫到每一个地方了 |
[22:07] | what are you–what’s going on? – Oh, no. Crap, crap, crap! | 你到底怎么,你怎么回事啊 哦,不,糟糕,太早了,糟糕透了 |
[22:10] | Go, go, get away, get away, get away. | 快快,让开,让开 |
[22:12] | Uhoh. Oh, come on! You fell asleep | 吼哦,拜托,你睡着了 |
[22:14] | making my sandwich. I’m starving. | 给我个三明治,我都要饿死了 |
[22:15] | Oh, man, I didn’t choose to fall asleep, okay? | 哦,拜托,我又不能选择睡觉还是不睡,好不好 |
[22:19] | I was waiting for the toast, | 我一直在等土司 |
[22:21] | and my eyes involuntarily ceased to remain open. | 然后我就不知不觉的睡着了 |
[22:23] | Okay, well, maybe if your family hadn’t stayed over | 好吧,或许如果你的家人不呆在这 |
[22:26] | for, like, five hours, you’d be more rested. | 呆这儿,例如5个小时,你就可以休息多一点 |
[22:28] | Oh, yeah. It’s my family’s fault | 哦,对 我们四天没睡觉 |
[22:29] | that we haven’t slept for four days. | 又成了我家人的错是吧 |
[22:31] | All four days their fault? Can you, um… | 四天都是他们的错?您能不能,呃… |
[22:33] | – Yeah, I buy that. – Can you make sure | 对,我还真买你的帐 你确定 |
[22:34] | you smooth the peanut butter out? | 你把花生酱涂匀了 |
[22:36] | Jasmine, don’t micromanage me. | 贾思敏,不要微管理我 |
[22:37] | I’m making a peanut butter– I’m not! | 我在涂花生酱呢 我才没有微管理你 |
[22:39] | – Despite burning the toast… – Just make it | 除了烧糊了土司 你就快做吧 |
[22:41] | however you want to make it. This is crazy. | 但是你自己想做吧 还真是疯了 |
[22:43] | – What? – This! Where I got to wake up | 什么 这个,我必须为了这个 |
[22:45] | in the middle of the night | 半夜爬起来 |
[22:46] | to watch you breast-feed the baby. | 就为了看你给孩子喂奶 |
[22:47] | I’m not doing anything other than just not getting sleep. | 我除了不睡觉什么都没有做的 |
[22:50] | Some people may only need a couple hours of sleep. | 一些人只睡一两个小时 |
[22:52] | I need eight, okay? Some people might be at peace | 可是我要睡8个小时,行吗 某些人或许会对没能给孩子取成名字 |
[22:54] | with not having a name for the baby. | 还会感到心平气和 |
[22:55] | I would like a name for our baby. | 但我很想给我们的孩子取名字 |
[22:57] | Okay. Well, I mean, if you need eight hours, | 嗯,我是说,如果你需要睡8个小时 |
[22:59] | you need eight hours, right? | 你需要八个小时是吧 |
[23:00] | I mean, clearly, your mommy thinks you do. | 我很清楚的告诉你,你的妈妈也这样认为的 |
[23:01] | She can name the baby. | 她能给孩子取名字 |
[23:02] | What does my mom have to do with this? | 我妈又跟着有什么关系 |
[23:04] | Because you invited your entire family over here | 就是因为你邀请了你全家人过来 |
[23:06] | for the entire day– | 来了整整一天 |
[23:07] | – I told you ten times they were supposed to leave. | 我告诉过你几十遍了,他们本来要离开的 |
[23:10] | I don’t– I don’t have control over them! | 我又不能 我又不能操控他们所有人 |
[23:12] | It’s like having a team of Billy goats in the room. | 就像是有一整个比利山羊队在这个屋里一样 |
[23:15] | I can’t just– what am I gonna do? | 我不能只… 我能怎么做? |
[23:17] | [Baby crying] Here, I have to pee. | (婴儿哭) 给你,我得尿尿 |
[23:19] | Can you please hold your daughter | 你-能不能-在进入里的美梦之前 |
[23:21] | before you go get your beauty sleep? | 抱一下-你的女儿 |
[23:23] | [Baby continues crying] | (婴儿依然在哭) |
[23:29] | I’m sure you’re going to be the best thing | 我很确定以后的某一天,你对于我来说 |
[23:31] | that ever happened to me someday, | 会是这世上最美好的东西 |
[23:33] | but right now I just really hate you. | 但是现在我真的和讨厌你 |
[23:34] | [Baby cries] | (婴儿哭) |
[23:43] | – Adam. – Yeah, I know. | 亚当 嗯,我懂的 |
[23:44] | What, am I in your radius too? | 什么,是不是我也在你的半径区内 |
[23:47] | – Sorry about that. – No. He’s fine. | 对此我表示很抱歉 没事儿,他很好 |
[23:49] | – He’s all right. – So, uh… | 他一切都很好 所以,呃… |
[23:51] | Things didn’t work out in Minnesota, huh? | 在明尼苏达州不是很管用是吧 |
[23:54] | Yeah, well… | 嗯,那个嘛… |
[23:56] | The weather sucks there, so… Yeah. | 那儿的天气实在太糟了,所以我… 确实 |
[23:58] | But you moved there for your daughter, right? | 但你搬去哪儿不是为了你的女儿吗 |
[24:00] | Yeah, I did, but, uh… | 嗯,我确实是,但是,呃… |
[24:03] | [Chuckles] All right, here’s the thing. | (咯咯笑) 对了,有件事儿我得说 |
[24:05] | As soon as I got there, | 我到那儿没多久 |
[24:06] | my ex-wife and I started to argue, | 我和我前妻就经常吵架 |
[24:08] | and everybody’s upset. | 每个人都非常不开心 |
[24:10] | Is that better for my daughter that I’m there? | 我在那让我的女儿感觉好些呢吗 |
[24:15] | Well, I’m sorry. That was a… | 呃,我很抱歉 那实在是… |
[24:17] | Good thing you did, | 你做的很好了 |
[24:18] | but it had to be a tough decision to come back. | 但是回来一定是一个很艰难的决定 |
[24:20] | Yeah, it wasn’t easy, but it’s okay. | 对,确实不神容易 但我还好 |
[24:21] | Listen, I want to pay you for fixing Max’s camera. | 听着,我想付你给麦克斯修相机的钱 |
[24:24] | So how much do I owe you? You don’t owe me anything. | 所以我该付你多少钱 你不欠我任何东西 |
[24:26] | It wasn’t even broken. | 它甚至还没有坏 |
[24:27] | Well, I’m not comfortable not paying. | 呃,我要是不付点什么心里不舒服 |
[24:28] | So, if you could tell me how much– | 所以,如果你能告诉我多少钱… |
[24:30] | – oh, okay. It’s $1,425. | 哦,行 要1425美元 |
[24:32] | [Laughs] | (笑) |
[24:33] | – Come on, it’s nothing. – All right. | 拜托,真没什么 好吧 |
[24:34] | – It’s nothing. – Thank you. | 没什么 谢谢 |
[24:36] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[24:37] | The shutter was jammed. That’s all it was. | 就是快门被压住了而已 |
[24:39] | Well, listen, I know Max was here for over two hours, | 嗯,听着,我知道麦克斯在这呆了俩小时 |
[24:42] | and I want you to know you don’t have to entertain him. | 我想你知道你并不需要招待他 |
[24:44] | You know, he can be real persistent. | 你懂的 他真是有毅力 |
[24:45] | So, if you want him to leave, you just tell him to leave. | 所以,如果你想他离开,直接告诉他就行了 |
[24:47] | I know, I know. I know all about that. | 我懂的,我懂的 我什么都明白 |
[24:48] | He was okay, you know? | 他很好,你知道吗 |
[24:50] | He looked around. He asked some questions. | 他四处望望,问一些问题 |
[24:52] | I didn’t mind it. Oh. | 我一点都不介意 哦 |
[24:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:57] | Listen, I just w– I’m sure this isn’t what it is, | 听着,我只是… 我很确定这并像它表面那样 |
[25:00] | but I just really want to be sure | 但是我就是想确定 |
[25:01] | that you’re not hanging out with Max | 你没有和麦克斯闲逛 |
[25:02] | hoping you can get back together with my sister. | 期待自己能和我妹妹复合 |
[25:04] | I mean, that’s not what… | 我是说,那并不是… |
[25:08] | I’m sure that’s not what it is, but… | 我知道那并不是那个意思 |
[25:10] | Well, I-I-I-I– | 嗯,我…我… |
[25:11] | are you serious, now? | 你现在是认真的吗 |
[25:13] | Are you serious about this? Look, she just- | 你对这件事是认真的吗 听着,她只是… |
[25:15] | she said you were really hurt when she broke up with you. | 她说自己和你分手的时候真的很受伤 |
[25:17] | A mutual breakup. | 双方的分手 |
[25:19] | It was a mutual breakup. Hank… | 这是双方的分手 汉克… |
[25:20] | I know she broke up with you. All right, look… | 我知道她跟你分手了 好吧,听着… |
[25:22] | I’m gonna clear this up for the whole family, okay? | 我会为了跟你们家撇清关系的,好吗 |
[25:24] | – Okay. – Okay? I went away… | 好吧 好吧? 我离开了… |
[25:26] | And, of course, people move on. | 当然,人们总是搬来搬去 |
[25:28] | – Sure. – And I get that. | 当然 而且我明白 |
[25:30] | And people have to, uh… Have to find themselves. | 人们不得不,呃… 不得不去寻找自我 |
[25:33] | And that’s okay with me. Okay. | 那对我没太大影响 嗯 |
[25:35] | I’m okay with it. We’re friends. | 我没事的 我们是朋友 |
[25:37] | That was a mutual breakup. | 那是个双方的分手 |
[25:39] | Okay. I got it– m-mutual. | 行,我了解了 双…双方的 |
[25:40] | Yeah. Now, what? You think I’m using Max | 对,现在,怎样? 你认为我在利用麦克斯 |
[25:43] | to get to her– I got to be honest. | 好去接近她 我必须坦白 |
[25:44] | I-I-I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[25:46] | The kid likes photography. You know that? | 那个孩子喜欢摄影,你知道吗? |
[25:47] | He came in here. He had some pictures he took. | 他到这儿来 带着一些他拍的相片 |
[25:50] | He’s not bad. | 拍的还不赖 |
[25:52] | You don’t want him here, that’s fine. | 你不想让来我这儿,那没关系 |
[25:54] | Just–I don’t care. Take him out of my radius. | 只要…我不关心 只要把我从他的半径区去掉就行 |
[25:56] | That’s all. Look, you know… | 就这样 听着,你知道的… |
[25:58] | You having him in here– I didn’t know | 你把他留在这 而我不知道 |
[26:00] | his interest in photography was that great, | 他对摄影的兴趣这么大 |
[26:01] | and quite frankly he can be, you know, a bit of a… | 而且坦白来说他有点 你懂的,有一点 |
[26:03] | What? A pain in the ass? He’s not. | 有点什么?麻烦 他可一点也不 |
[26:05] | He’s not. | 一点也不 |
[26:07] | You– I don’t know about. | 你 我不了解 |
[26:08] | You’re on the fence. | 你就保持中立态度吧 |
[26:11] | [Sighs] | (叹息) |
[26:14] | Hey. What is it? | 早上好 怎么了 |
[26:15] | I didn’t get the job. | 我没有被聘上 |
[26:17] | – You–[Sighs] – They went another way with it. | 你没有…(叹气) 他们很委婉的拒绝了我 |
[26:20] | Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. | 哦,亲爱的,我很难过听到这个消息 |
[26:22] | Those jerks. I know. | 那些混蛋 我知道 |
[26:23] | [Doorbell rings] Oh, my God. | (门铃声)哦 天哪 |
[26:25] | Okay, here, here. That’s peet. | 好啦,好啦 皮特来了 |
[26:26] | Yep. I guess we really do need this job now, huh? | 是的 我想我们现在真的非得到这份工作不可,是吧 |
[26:28] | Oh, no pressure. | 哦,绝对的 |
[26:29] | I’m gonna play the supportive wife, | 我就要做你的那个背后的女人了 |
[26:31] | and I’m just gonna charm the pants off of him. | 而且我会迷得他为我宽衣解带 |
[26:34] | – Okay. – Not literally, you know. | 好啦 毫不夸张的,你懂的 |
[26:35] | Honey, um… Peet might not be | 亲爱的,呃… 皮特可能不完全是 |
[26:37] | exactly who you’re picturing, so… | 你想想的那样,所以… |
[26:39] | [British accent] Hi. You must be Julia. | (英国口音) 早上好 你一定就是茱莉亚了 |
[26:41] | You must be peet. | 那你肯定就是皮特了 |
[26:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:45] | Hey. | 早上好 |
[26:47] | Come on in! | 快请进 |
[26:48] | – Peet, your work is incredible. – Oh… | 皮特,你的工作真是太不可思议了 噢… |
[26:50] | Yeah, Joel showed me your portfolio, | 是的,乔向我展示过你的作品 |
[26:52] | and that, um–that farmhouse in mill valley… | 而且那座在磨坊谷的农场真是… |
[26:56] | – Oh! – Wow. | 嗯,那个 真是惊世骇俗 |
[26:57] | It’s a fantasy. Yeah, well, thank you. | 它简直就是如梦如幻 当然,谢谢褒奖 |
[26:59] | It’s one of my favorites. Yeah. | 它是我最喜欢的一个作品 是吗 |
[27:00] | – Well, you prepped her well. – What? No! | 那个,乔啊,你真给她做了不少预习工作呢 什么?没有,绝对没有 |
[27:03] | I’m just excited about the… | 我就是非常兴奋未来可能要… |
[27:05] | You know, possibility of working with you. | 你懂的,可能要和你一起工作 |
[27:07] | Yeah. Well, slow down, speed racer. | 呃,那个,慢点,竞速者 |
[27:09] | We’re not there yet. [Laughs] I know. | 我们还没有确定要合作呢 ( 笑)我知道 |
[27:11] | What about you, Julia? What do you do? | 你呢,茱莉亚 你是做什么工作的 |
[27:13] | Mm. Me–I’m… | 嗯,这个,我… |
[27:16] | I’m here. | 我就在这工作 |
[27:17] | A stay-at-home mom. | 全职妈妈 |
[27:19] | Oh. Great. | 哇,真是太棒了 |
[27:20] | – Yeah. – That’s great. | 的确是 那真的很棒 |
[27:22] | Yeah, it is. | 当然,的确是 |
[27:23] | Julia’s also, um, | 茱莉亚也,呃… |
[27:25] | actually an incredible lawyer. | 事实上 她是一个了不起的律师 |
[27:28] | She’s just taking some time off to be with the kids, so… | 她目前只是休假陪陪孩子们而已,所以… |
[27:31] | Right. Well, that’s an amazing thing– | 是的 嗯 那的确是一件了不起的事 |
[27:32] | a luxury to be able to do that in this day and age. | 在现在这个年代那可是一份奢侈的工作 |
[27:35] | – Truly. It really is. – And I could tell | 真的,那确实是 而且我可以看得出 |
[27:36] | you weren’t just a housewife. | 你不仅仅只是一个家庭主妇而已 |
[27:39] | I mean, not that there’s anything wrong with that, | 我的意思是,家庭主妇本身没什么不好的 |
[27:41] | ’cause it’s great. No, I-yeah. | 因为那是一项伟大的工作 当然,确实是 |
[27:43] | But I could just see it. I mean, that’s great. | 但是我就是看得出来 我是说,那真的很伟大 |
[27:45] | It’s a full-time job, right? | 那是一份全职工作 是吧 |
[27:47] | It’s great. Yes. | 真的很了不起 对 |
[27:49] | Yeah. More than full-time. Yeah, I’m sure. | 嗯,不仅仅是一份全职工作 当然,我很清楚 |
[27:51] | – That’s for su–wow. – [Clears throat] | 那是为了支…额 (清嗓子) |
[27:57] | – Hey. – Hi, Kristina. | 嘿 嗨,克里斯蒂娜 |
[27:58] | – Hi, Lisa, how are you? – Hi. | 嗨,丽萨,最近如何 嗨 |
[28:00] | – How are you doing? – You look amazing. | 最近在忙什么 你看起来漂亮极了 |
[28:03] | Oh, thank you so much. Thank you. | 哦,谢谢夸奖 谢谢 |
[28:05] | – Gwen’s right here. – Hi. How are you? | 格温在这边 嗨,你怎么样了 |
[28:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:12] | – You’re here. – How’s my favorite | 你在这儿呢 我最爱的美女朋友 |
[28:14] | beautiful friend? Oh… | 最近怎么样啊 哦… |
[28:15] | – How are you? – You look great. | 你怎么样 你看起来好极了 |
[28:17] | – So do you. Amazing. – Really? | 你也是,棒极了 真的吗 |
[28:19] | You do. You look all warm and snuggly. | 当然 你看起来脸色红润着呢 |
[28:21] | Well, you know me. I’m not giving up. | 当然,你是知道我的 我从不放弃希望的 |
[28:24] | – No. – Never give up. | 你不会 绝不会放弃的 |
[28:26] | That’s not an option. | 那可不是一个选择 |
[28:27] | Never, never, never, never give up. | 绝对 绝对 绝对 绝对 绝对不会放弃的 |
[28:29] | – I brought you some goodies. – Thank you. | 我给你带了一些好东西 太谢谢你了 |
[28:31] | I don’t know who this is, but he’s half-naked, so… | 我不知道这个家伙是谁 但是他是半裸着的,所以… |
[28:33] | – Ooh, okay. – Enjoy. | 哦吼,好吧 好好享受吧 |
[28:34] | Some snacks. | 还有一些零食 |
[28:35] | – Oh… – No. | 哦… 不,这个不要 |
[28:37] | Gin rummy? | 兰米牌杜松子酒 |
[28:38] | Mm. Yeah, maybe later. | 嗯 嗯,这个可以有 |
[28:41] | – How you doing? – I’m all right. | 感觉怎么样 我还好啦 |
[28:42] | – Yeah? You comfy? – Let’s talk about you. | 是吗?感觉还不错吗? 我们来聊聊你吧 |
[28:43] | What’s going on with you? The last time we talked, | 你最近怎么了 自从上次我们聊过以后 |
[28:45] | you were thinking of, uh, getting back into politics? | 你一直在想,呃 回归政治界 |
[28:51] | I don’t know. [Stammers] | 我不知道 (结巴) |
[28:53] | Something weird happened, | 发生了一些奇怪的事儿 |
[28:54] | and I’m sort of thinking about it, | 我确实也在想着这么一回事 |
[28:55] | but it’s… Remember Bob little? | 但是… 还记得小鲍勃吗 |
[28:57] | Remember the guy I used to work for? | 我之前的老板 |
[28:59] | – Yeah. – Well, he’s running for mayor. | 记得 嗯 他现在要竞选市长 |
[29:02] | And, um, he wants me to run his campaign. | 他现在想让我去筹备竞选 |
[29:06] | – This just happened? – Yeah, it just happened. | 他真这样说 对,真是这样 |
[29:08] | – That’s incredible. – Which is such an honor. | 太不可思议了 这么大的一个荣耀 |
[29:09] | And if he wins, which I think he could win… | 如果他赢了的话 我认为他能赢… |
[29:11] | – Okay. – He’d put me in charge | 好吧 他以教育事业作为 |
[29:14] | of education and, uh… That’s what you want. | 我的回报,呃… 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[29:16] | I… | 我… |
[29:18] | Adam’s not really on board. | 亚当跟我不是同一国的 |
[29:20] | I don’t think he likes the guy, so he’s kind of… | 我认为他不是很喜欢那个家伙 所以他有点… |
[29:23] | Okay, but it’s not really Adam’s choice. | 好吧,但是这不是亚当真正的选择 |
[29:27] | That’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[29:29] | I just don’t know | 我只是不知道 |
[29:30] | if this is the best opportunity right now to do that. | 现在是不是我做这件事的最佳时机 |
[29:33] | I have a scan coming up. You know how scary that is. | 我游戏想过接下来会发生的事 你知道那有多可怕吗 |
[29:35] | Kristina, I love you, but that’s crap. | 克里斯蒂娜,我爱你 但是那都是废话 |
[29:36] | – No, it’s not crap. – No, it is. | 不,不是 是的,它确实是废话 |
[29:38] | You don’t wait. | 你不能等 |
[29:39] | You don’t wait for a good scan. Don’t wait. | 你不能等有时间去细想 不要等 |
[29:42] | Don’t wait for anything. | 不要去等任何事 |
[29:44] | If this is something you want to do, | 如果你有什么想做的事 |
[29:46] | you need to do it. | 你就得去做 |
[29:49] | If there’s anything this taught us, | 如果病痛有什么教给我们的 |
[29:51] | it’s no waiting. | 那就是不要去等 |
[29:53] | This is not the dress rehearsal. | 生活没有任何彩排 |
[29:56] | This is it. | 就是这样 |
[30:00] | You want to do this… | 你想做什么… |
[30:03] | Do it. | 那你就去做 |
[30:10] | So, tell me more about college. | 那么,再告诉我多一点关于大学的事 |
[30:12] | I need more, because I have to vicariously live through you | 我想知道更多的,因为我没有像你一样多姿多彩的生活 |
[30:14] | – because I didn’t get to– – There’s nothing. | 因为我没有能够上… 大学什么都没有 |
[30:16] | It’s just reading and sleeping and eating. | 就是教室寝室和食堂的三点一线 |
[30:18] | Have you laid eyes on any cute ladies | 你又遇到你想要跟我聊聊的 |
[30:20] | you want to tell me about? | 漂亮姑娘吗 |
[30:21] | Ryan’s coming home, right? | 瑞恩要回来了,是吧 |
[30:23] | – Isn’t that soon? – Very smooth transition. | 不是快了吗 话题转移的不错 |
[30:25] | Yeah. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢啊 |
[30:26] | Um, yes, he is. He’s coming home. | 呃,对,他快回来了 |
[30:29] | I feel scared. | 我很害怕 |
[30:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:32] | Because… I don’t know–it’s like | 因为… 我不知道,就好像是… |
[30:35] | I have no idea how to relate to what he’s going through, | 我不知道要怎样叙述他所经历的 |
[30:37] | and I feel like he’s, like, kind of closed off and stuff. | 我总感觉他就像,就像是封闭了之类的 |
[30:39] | And–I don’t know. It just makes me feel nervous, | 我不知道 我一想就头大 |
[30:41] | like… Uhhuh. | 就像… 嗯哼 |
[30:43] | Like maybe he doesn’t like me anymore. | 就好像是 好想他已经不再喜欢我了 |
[30:45] | He still likes you. | 他肯定还爱着你的 |
[30:47] | I hope so. | 我也希望如此 |
[30:49] | Amber, it’ll be fine. | 安博,会好起来的 |
[30:51] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[30:53] | [Both chuckle] | (都在咯咯笑) |
[30:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:57] | I mean, you know, what if he… | 我是说,你懂的,如果他… |
[31:00] | What if he starts acting… Distant? | 如果他表现得… 有距离感? |
[31:03] | What if he text me, you know, | 如果他给我发短信,你懂的 |
[31:04] | some sort of vague, blow-off-y text like, | 就是那种模糊不清的短信 |
[31:07] | “brb,” you know, emoticon art. | 就像“brb”,你懂的,表情之类的我该怎么办 |
[31:09] | Oh, okay, yeah. | 哦,好吧,嗯 |
[31:11] | Maybe he has class, | 或许他要上课 |
[31:12] | and maybe he thought you were his mom | 又或许他认为你是他妈 |
[31:15] | when he would be doing that because… | 当他要做一些事因为… |
[31:17] | – [Laughing] I’m sorry. – That sounds very familiar. | (笑)不好意思 怎么听起来这么熟悉 |
[31:19] | Listen, I’m sorry if you’re annoyed, | 听着,如果让你很烦恼的话 我很抱歉 |
[31:20] | but I need you to help me out here, | 但是我需要你帮我走出来 |
[31:22] | because you know how mom is, | 因为你了解咱妈的脾气 |
[31:23] | and when one of us is not paying attention… | 如果我们中的某个人没有重视她… |
[31:25] | – I know exactly how she is. – She goes to the other one | 我当然知道她是怎样的人 她回去找另外的那一个 |
[31:28] | and sucks all the energy out. I’ll text her. | 然后把所有的不满都吐干净 我会给他发短信的 |
[31:29] | Just give her a small treat, would you? | 还是给她一个小小的惊喜吧 行吧 |
[31:30] | I’m serious. I need your help. | 我说真的 我需要怒的帮助 |
[31:32] | It’s bad. | 这种感觉太糟了 |
[31:35] | You know, I’ve only ever had | 你知道的,自从毕业以后 |
[31:37] | the one job since grad school. | 我就只有过一份工作 |
[31:39] | I put all my eggs in one basket, | 我把所有的精力都放在了一个地方 |
[31:41] | and now that Leon is being vindictive, I’m screwed. | 现在里昂在报复我,我压力山大啊 |
[31:44] | I really… | 我真的… |
[31:45] | And he deserves to be, because I messed up. | 他有权这样做,因为是我搞砸的 |
[31:48] | He has every right, but… Honey, you didn’t mess up. | 他完全有权,但是… 亲爱的,你没有搞砸任何事 |
[31:50] | You chose your children over your work. | 你只是选择了孩子而不是工作而已 |
[31:53] | [Phone vibrating] Thank you. | (电话震动)谢谢 |
[31:55] | – Sorry. – But that is revisionist. | 抱歉 但是那是修正主义者 |
[31:56] | I got overwhelmed, and I screwed up. | 我被打倒了,我糟透了 |
[31:59] | – So sorry. – And, um… | 真是抱歉 嗯… |
[32:01] | – Honey, it’s–it’s peet. – Oh. | 亲爱的,是皮特的电话 噢 |
[32:03] | – I have to– – Good luck. | 我得去… 祝你好运 |
[32:04] | So sorry. Hey, peet. | 太抱歉了 嘿,皮特 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:09] | Yeah, yeah. I had a… | 好的 好的 我过得… |
[32:11] | We had a great time too. | 我们也过得很开心 |
[32:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:16] | Really? | 是真的吗 |
[32:18] | That’s–[Laughs] That’s incredible. | 那真是 (笑) 太令人难以置信了 |
[32:19] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[32:21] | We are just gonna–we are gonna bust ass on this for you. | 我们一定会 我们一定会为你鞠躬尽瘁的 |
[32:24] | I am not gonna disappoint you. This is huge. | 我绝对不会让你失望的 这个工程太巨大了 |
[32:27] | Thank you. Um… | 真是太感谢了 嗯… |
[32:30] | Wow. 8:00 A.M., yeah. | 哇哦 早上八点,行 |
[32:32] | Absolutely. I’ll be there. | 绝对没问题 我会准时到的 |
[32:34] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的,谢谢 |
[32:37] | I got it. | 我中标了 |
[32:38] | [Laughs] | (笑) |
[32:39] | Honey, I got it. | 亲爱的,我做到了 |
[32:41] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[32:43] | I’m so proud of you. Oh! | 我真为你骄傲 噢 |
[32:45] | Man, this is surreal. I just… | 天哪,这真是太离奇了 我刚才… |
[32:47] | This is two years of work. I got to call bill. | 这可是两年的工作量 我要打电话给比尔 |
[32:49] | He worked his ass off on that estimate. | 他为了估价可是忙的精疲力尽 |
[32:51] | – I’ll open a bottle of wine. – Okay. | 我去开一瓶酒 行 |
[32:52] | Hey, I’m–sorry, I know we’re in the middle of– | 为,我 我很抱歉,我知道我们正聊到一半 |
[32:54] | – I’m fine. – Okay. | 我没事 行 |
[32:56] | I’m fine. We are going to celebrate. | 我很好 我们来庆祝一下吧 |
[32:58] | Celebrating. | 庆祝 |
[32:59] | William, what are you doing at 8:00 A.M. tomorrow? | 威廉,你明天早上八点有事吗 |
[33:02] | We got it, buddy. | 我们做到了 |
[33:04] | Yes, the whole job. | 对,整个工作 |
[33:06] | [Shrill beeping] | (尖锐的哔哔声) |
[33:11] | Super. | 女超人 |
[33:12] | – Hey. – Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[33:14] | – What ya doing? – Nothing. | 你在干嘛 没干嘛 |
[33:16] | Hey, can you put that out, please? | 嘿,你能把那个玩意儿拿出去吗 |
[33:18] | Oh, I’m sorry. I was smudging my apartment. | 哦,对不起 我正在熏我的公寓呢 |
[33:21] | – Smudging? – Yeah, just–purifying. | 熏 对,只是净化一下空气而已 |
[33:23] | Uh, broke up with Lincoln, so… | 呃,我跟林肯分手了,所以… |
[33:26] | Oh, you guys broke up. I’m shocked. | 噢,你们分手了 我太震惊了 |
[33:30] | [Louder beeping] That- | (更大声的哔哔声) 那还真是 |
[33:31] | [loud trilling] Oh, you got it. | (大大的颤抖)哦,你做到了 |
[33:34] | Got it. Skills. | 搞定 这就是技术 |
[33:36] | [Laughs] | (笑) |
[33:38] | We could be friends. | 我们可以做朋友 |
[33:39] | – [Laughs] What? – We could. | (笑)什么 我们可以的 |
[33:41] | It would never get weird. I don’t date women over 30. | 一点都不奇怪的 我从来不约30岁以上的女人 |
[33:44] | [Scoffs] Well, that’s convenient, | (笑) 哦,那倒是很方便 |
[33:47] | because some of my best friends are 40-year-old guys | 因为我最好的一些朋友都是40岁以上的家伙 |
[33:49] | who date 20-year-olds. Really? | 谁会只约20多岁的人 真的吗 |
[33:51] | No, Carl, not really. | 不,卡尔,不是真的 |
[33:53] | Um, okay. Do you want help with the ladder or… | 呃,好吧 你需要我帮你把梯子或者… |
[33:55] | – I’ll get it. – Nice satchel. | 我会拿的 包不错 |
[33:57] | Hey, I’m coming up to your house right now. | 嘿,我已经到你门口了 |
[33:59] | I’m out front. Come on, come on, come on! | 我从前门出来 快点 快点 快点 |
[34:01] | – What is the problem? – Hey, hey, let’s go. | 怎么啦 嘿 嘿,快走 |
[34:03] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 速度 |
[34:05] | What are you doing? Where are you going? | 你在干嘛 你要去哪 |
[34:06] | – Come on! – Crosby, what the hell? | 赶快 克罗斯比,你在搞什么鬼 |
[34:08] | Stop the car. What is going on? | 把车停下来 怎么啦 |
[34:10] | Shh, get in, get in, get in, get in. | 嘘,进来,快进来 |
[34:12] | – All right! – Quietly, quietly. | 好吧 轻点,轻点 |
[34:13] | She just went– [Door thuds] | 她刚刚才睡… (砰的关门声) |
[34:14] | She just fell asleep! Okay, okay. | 她刚刚才睡着 好啦,知道了 |
[34:16] | Sorry. She wakes up, you own her! | 抱歉 他要是醒了 你来带她 |
[34:17] | Okay. All right. Why are we driving 2 Miles an hour? | 好,行 为什么我们时速才2英里 |
[34:20] | Because she likes the hum and the vibration. | 因为她喜欢震动和嗡嗡声 |
[34:22] | She doesn’t like sudden, unexpected noises. | 她不喜欢突如其来的声响 |
[34:25] | Anything sharp or sudden will wake her up, so just kind of… | 任何尖锐或是突然的声音都会吵醒她 所以这种… |
[34:28] | – She’s beautiful. – Yeah, well… | 她太漂亮了 嗯,当然 |
[34:30] | You know, sometimes that’s not enough. | 你懂的 有时候那并不够 |
[34:31] | What do you mean it’s not enough? | 你说并不够是什么意思 |
[34:33] | I just need you to tell me that this is temporary– | 我需要你来告诉我那个 |
[34:35] | the crying and the spitting up and the diarrhea | 吐奶,哭还有腹泻什么的 |
[34:38] | and, you know, the sleep deprivation. | 还有,你懂的,睡觉权被剥夺都是暂时的 |
[34:41] | She’s ruining me. You understand that? | 她快把我给毁了 你明白吗 |
[34:43] | I am half the person I was three weeks ago. | 我现在只能算是半个人 我在三周之前才是一个人 |
[34:45] | I cannot live like this. You think it’s funny? | 我不能再像这样活着了 你认为这样很好笑是吧 |
[34:47] | My health is going down the toilet right now. | 我的健康就要毁在卫生间了 |
[34:49] | – Crosby, it’s temporary. – Do you know what | 克罗斯比,这只是暂时的 你知道缺乏睡眠 |
[34:50] | lack of sleep does? | 会怎么样吗 |
[34:51] | It’s tied to diabetes. People get diabetes. | 它会导致糖尿病 人会得糖尿病的 |
[34:54] | A ring of fat around your stomach. | 你的肚子上会有一圈肥肉 |
[34:55] | You’re tired. It’s gonna pass. | 你只是累了 会过去的 |
[34:57] | – Yes, I am very tired. – Okay, listen to me. | 是,我是很累 好啦,听我说 |
[34:58] | It is temporary, okay? She’s a baby. | 这只是暂时的,好吧 她还是个婴儿 |
[35:00] | She’s gonna grow out of it. It’s gonna take some time. | 她会长大成人的 只是这还需要一些时间的 |
[35:02] | You’re gonna fall into a rhythm | 你会有休息的间隙的 |
[35:03] | where you’re gonna be less tired, okay? | 行吗 |
[35:05] | Okay, but you– | 好吧,但是… |
[35:07] | it’s not just the exhaustion. It’s… | 这不是疲惫的问题 这是… |
[35:09] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[35:12] | I don’t even want to admit this, but… | 我睡然不想承认,但是… |
[35:14] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 什么都感觉不到 I don’t feel anything. |
[35:16] | I’m watching Jasmine hold her, | 当贾思敏抱着她的时候 |
[35:19] | and she clearly has some connection that I don’t have. | 她就有一些我跟孩子没有的联系 |
[35:21] | I’m waiting for this wave of love to wash over me, | 我也想让爱的浪潮为我洗礼一下 |
[35:23] | and it’s just not happening. | 但是它就是没有 |
[35:25] | Did you experience that with your kids at all? | 你和你的孩子有经历过这些吗 |
[35:29] | No. I didn’t. | 不,我没有 |
[35:32] | So I’m just– I’m a terrible person. | 所以我就是一个糟糕透顶的人 |
[35:34] | I’m the worst person in the world. | 我是这世界上最糟糕的人 |
[35:36] | Crosby, it’s just–it’s like jabbar, okay? | 克罗斯比,这跟乔巴是一样的,好吧 |
[35:39] | You love him, right? | 你爱他,不是吗 |
[35:40] | Kids don’t come into the world walking and talking. | 孩子不会以生下来就会说话和走路的 |
[35:42] | This is a baby, all right? Just give it some time. | 这个只是一个婴儿而已 给它一点时间,好吧 |
[35:45] | All right. I’ll give it some time. | 好吧 我会给它一点时间 |
[35:46] | Meanwhile, get some sleep. You’ll feel a lot better. | 还有,去睡会儿觉 你会觉得好很多的 |
[35:49] | Well, easier said than done. | 说的总是比做的容易 |
[35:50] | I’m gonna have to learn how to sleep while I drive. | 我要学着如何在开车时睡觉 |
[35:52] | Take a nap. Learn how to take naps. | 打个小盹儿 学会如何打个小盹儿 |
[35:54] | All right? You’ll be fine. Thank you. | 好吧 你会好起来的 谢谢 |
[35:56] | I’m gonna hang a right here on elm. | 我要去榆木上挂一会儿 |
[35:57] | – Hop out right now. – All right, all right. | 现在下车吧 行,行 |
[35:59] | I’m getting out. | 我正在下 我正在下 I’m getting out. |
[36:00] | – Would you relax? – Watch yourself. | 你会休息的吧 小心点 |
[36:02] | – Okay. – All right, I’ll see you later. | 好的 好吧,再见 |
[36:04] | [Door slams] Oh, my go– | (砰的一下关门声) 噢,天… |
[36:05] | [baby crying] Sorry! | (婴儿哭)对不起 |
[36:06] | Oh, man! | 哦,天哪 |
[36:08] | [Baby crying loudly] | (婴儿哭得更大声了) |
[36:15] | Honey, I don’t think it’s unrealistic | 亲爱的 我认为麦克斯在摄影 |
[36:17] | that Max could have think a legitimate future | 的道路上能够走下去 |
[36:19] | in photography. | 是不现实的 |
[36:20] | You know, Hank said he’s got a good eye | 你懂的,汉克说他有独特的眼光 |
[36:22] | and seems to genuinely like Max, so… | 并且对麦克斯非常坦诚,所以… |
[36:24] | – Mm-hmm. Yeah. – It would definitely | 嗯哼,嗯 那对我妹妹来说绝对 |
[36:26] | be weird for my sister, | 是非常奇怪的 |
[36:27] | so we’re gonna have to clear it with Sarah, | 所以我们需要跟莎拉说清楚 |
[36:29] | but I think it’s a good thing. | 但是我却又觉得那是一件好事 |
[36:31] | I think that’s a good thing too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[36:33] | But, honey, my hammies have been so tight all week | 但是,亲爱的,我们的闹剧占据了整整一周 |
[36:35] | ever since I went on that long run. | 我以前从来没有试过那么大的竞选 |
[36:38] | You think you could, uh… | 你认为你可以,呃… |
[36:40] | Give me a little help? | 帮我一把 |
[36:41] | Stretch out the old hammies? | 帮你继续之前这个闹剧 |
[36:42] | Huh? I’ll stretch out your hammies. | 啊? 我会帮你继续你的闹剧 |
[36:45] | – Okay. – Hmm? | 好吧 哈? |
[36:46] | Hey, Adam, I, um– I wanted to ask you. | 听着,亚当,我,嗯 我想问你 |
[36:49] | You know how you were talking to me about Bob little, | 你知道你是怎样跟我形容小鲍勃的吗 |
[36:52] | and you were like, “oh, don’t go to work for him.” | 你就好像是在说 哦,千万不要为他工作 |
[36:54] | Honey, I thought we talked about this, okay? | 亲爱的,我以为我们已经讨论过这件事了 |
[36:56] | I thought we shut this down. And I’m agreeing with you. | 我以为我们已经谈妥了 而且我也已经同意你了 |
[36:58] | I think that–you know what? I don’t want to go to work | 我认为,你知道吗 我不想去为一个我不尊重 |
[37:00] | for somebody that I don’t respect and I don’t admire, | 我也不欣赏的人工作 |
[37:03] | so I’ve decided not to run his campaign. | 所以我决定不去筹备他的竞选 |
[37:04] | – Excellent. – However… | 太棒了 但是 |
[37:07] | I have decided to run against him. | 我决定我要去和他竞争 |
[37:10] | [Laughs] What? | (笑)虾米 |
[37:12] | I’m gonna run for mayor of Berkeley. | 我要去竞选贝克里的市长 |
[37:13] | Kristina, you can’t be serious. | 克里斯蒂娜,你是认真的吗 |
[37:16] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[37:18] | Think about it. | 你想一下 |
[37:19] | I mean, I’ve gone to work for these people before. | 我是说,我曾经为那些人工作过 |
[37:22] | Why not do it for myself? Kristina- | 为什么我不为我自己工作呢 克里斯蒂娜 |
[37:23] | – you keep saying to me… – I know you’ve worked | 你一直跟我说… 我知道你曾经做过政治工作 |
[37:26] | in politics, but you’ve never run for an office. | 但是你从来也没有竞选过市政官员 |
[37:28] | – And this is the perfect time. – Certainly not | 但是现在正是我的最佳时机 绝对不是 |
[37:30] | a major office like the mayor of Berkeley. | 一个市长 贝克里的市长 |
[37:31] | This is the perfect opportunity to do so, Adam. | 这是我做这件事的最好的机会,亚当 |
[37:33] | And talking with Gwen last night– | 而且昨晚我和格温聊过 |
[37:35] | – all right, Kristina, stop. I get it, I get it. | 好了,打住吧,克里斯蒂娜 我了解了,我了解了 |
[37:36] | You’re charged up. You want to seize the day. | 你现在已经满状态了 你想抓住机会 |
[37:38] | But let’s talk about whether this is realistic. | 但是我们得讨论一下这是否现实 |
[37:40] | – It’s more than that, Adam. – Is this the best time | 不仅仅是那样,亚当 这难道不是最好的时机 |
[37:42] | to do this? Of course not. | 去做这件事吗 绝对不是 |
[37:43] | It’s not the best time to do this. | 现在并不是做这件事的最佳时机 |
[37:45] | No. I want Nora to be a little bit older. | 不, 我想等诺拉再大些 |
[37:46] | You know, things are crazy, and they’re chaotic… | 你知道的,事情已经失控了 他们都已经乱套了 |
[37:48] | I would like you to take a little more time since– | 自从他们成一盘散沙后 |
[37:50] | – they’re scattered. | 我更宁愿你再花多一点时间 |
[37:51] | I want to have, like, a thousand clean scans. | 我想你再多考虑一下 |
[37:54] | I want to be cured. I want Max to be thriving. | 我想你被治愈 我想麦克斯振作起来 |
[37:56] | I want our marriage to be even better. | 我想我们的婚姻更好一些 |
[37:59] | It’s great, but I– Right. Me too. | 它很棒,但是我… 对,我也是 |
[38:00] | So we should wait. You should start smaller. | 所以,我们应该再等等 你应该从更小一点的开始 |
[38:02] | No, I’m not gonna wait. This is a good time. | 不,我才不要等 现在就是一个很好的机会 |
[38:04] | I’m not gonna wait. | 我不会再等了 |
[38:06] | – Kristina– – I want to do this. | 克里斯蒂娜 我想去做 |
[38:07] | So… Even if you wanted to do this, | 所以… 就算你想做这件事 |
[38:09] | there’s got to be some sort of a deadline for filing. | 你也还需要一些时间来整理文档 |
[38:12] | – There is. – You can’t just– | 我现在就在做啊 你不能就这样… |
[38:13] | – it’s tomorrow at noon. | 明天中午就要竞选了 |
[38:15] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[38:18] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[38:25] | I don’t know if she’s bi-racial, honey. | 我不知道 如果她是双人种,亲爱的 |
[38:27] | I think she’s bi-species. | 那我也可以认为她是双种类的 |
[38:29] | She’s half-worm, half-human. | 她是一半虫,一半人 |
[38:31] | [Murmuring] | (嘟囔声) |
[38:34] | Ooh, she is a difficult baby, though. | 哦吼,尽管她不是一个容易的小孩 |
[38:38] | – Yeah. – No, I mean really difficult. | 是的 不是,我是说她真的很难伺候 |
[38:41] | [Laughs] | (笑) |
[38:43] | – Like worse than jabbar was? – Oh, way worse. | 比乔巴以前还难伺候吗 难多了 |
[38:45] | That’s weirdly comforting. | 那还真是出奇的安慰人呢 |
[38:47] | [Laughs] | (笑) |
[38:49] | Mm. But I’m just so in love with her. | 嗯,但是我还是那么爱她 |
[38:51] | You know? I feel so connected. | 你知道吗 我现在感觉得到我和她之间的联系了 |
[38:53] | Don’t you? | 是吗 |
[38:55] | Yeah. T-totally. | 当然,绝对的 |
[38:58] | Oh, I think I have a name. | 哦,我觉得我想到一个好名字 |
[39:01] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | 真的吗 嗯哼 |
[39:03] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[39:05] | Aida. | 艾达 |
[39:07] | – Aida. – Mm-hmm. | 艾达 嗯哼 |
[39:10] | – Aida. – Yeah. | 艾达 对 |
[39:12] | Aida what? | 艾达姓什么 |
[39:15] | Aida… Braverman. | 艾达…布雷弗曼 |
[39:19] | Aida braverman? | 艾达.布雷弗曼 |
[39:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:26] | Aida braverman. Mmhmm. | 艾达.布雷弗曼 嗯哼 |
[39:28] | We named our baby, and it only took us a week. | 我们给自己的孩子取好名字了 谁然我们花了1周时间 |
[39:30] | – Yes. – We are pretty awesome. | 是的 我们真是了不起 |
[39:33] | Yes. | 当然 |
[39:34] | [Indistinct conversation] | (模糊的对话) |
[39:36] | Hold on. I’m gonna tell you later. | 等会儿 我待会儿再打给你 |
[39:38] | All right. | 行 |
[39:39] | – How are you? – Good to see you. | 你好吗 很高兴见到你 |
[39:41] | – Good to see you too. – I’m hoping you’re gonna | 我也是 我很期待你是要告诉我一个 |
[39:43] | tell me some good news. I think I am. | 好消息 我认为它是个好消息 |
[39:45] | I, um–I filed my papers this morning. | 我,嗯,今天早上我整理了我的文件 |
[39:48] | For… | 为了… |
[39:49] | I’m running for mayor. | 我要来竞选市长 |
[39:56] | [Knock at door] | (敲门声) |
[39:59] | [Gasps] Hi! | (喘气)嗨 |
[40:01] | Hey, mom. | 嘿,妈 |
[40:02] | Look, I got gino’s. You do not! | 看,我带了吉诺老爹的馅饼 你才没有呢 |
[40:05] | – Yes, I do. – You go all the way to gino’s? | 我真带了 你特地去的吉诺老爹馅饼店吗 |
[40:08] | I went all the way to gino’s. | 我特意去的吉诺老爹馅饼店 |
[41:41] | – What are you doing? – Amber… | 你在干嘛 安博 |
[41:44] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[41:48] | Oh, my God! | 哦,我的天哪 |
[41:51] | Yes! Of course! | 愿意,我当然愿意 |
[41:54] | Yes! | 我愿意 |